[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Letter Media """film"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: redditlettermedia.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
redditlettermedia.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>There's a lot of excitement, there's a lot of buzz and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me because I have no interest in intentionally shitty movies. The best bad movies are the ones where the people making it didn't realize they were making a bad movie.

- Jay Bauman, director / star of Space Cop

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64485581
>This movies going to be shitty
- Jay Bauman
>>
>>64485627
He wasn't talking about Space Cop in that quote, it was an Asylum film
>>
"I hate what [Mike] has done to my life."
- Jay Bauman "Bauman on Bauman" (Faber & Faber, 2003)
>>
Le Ironically Bad Movie
>>
>>64485581
>maybe if I keep calling Space Cop an "ironically bad" film on /tv/, it'll somehow become true, even though it's clearly a tongue in cheek comedy and not actually bad on purpose."

- faggot loser on /tv/

What did he mean by this?
>>
Rich did admit Space Cop was going to be shit in one of their audio commentaries. So they are aware. They just don't give a shit about defrauding their fans.
>>
>>64486249
>it's not ironically bad it's a tongue and cheek comedy where the low production value and bad writing is a joke!

You sound loike a brainnwashed cult member
>>
I mean, I watched the final trailer and it looks so bad that I'm going to really enjoy it. I could tell what the jokes were before they said the words and that made me like it even more? It's ironically funny to me, I dunno.
>>
>>64485581
He probably means it like that. He doesn't realize how bad it is.
>>
>>64487113
>Rich made a joke and I'm so autistic that the only way I can feel better about my miserable life is to take that joke seriously
>>
>>64485581

The visor joke is funny and the overall look has improved over the last trailer, may check it out.
>>
>>64485581
its very subtle but theres a difference between this and an Asylum movie for example

An Asylum movie just throws in horrible effects, horrible actors, horrible dialogue etc and thats what makes it entertaining

In this movie the shitty stuff is literally a crafted joke, by that it elevates its quality. They created jokes for the characters and some practical ones too probably.

Maybe this movie will suck and be shit but what im trying to say here is that the quote you posted cant be used for Space Cop
>>
>>64487289
Yeah, man, Army of Darkness sucks because it's totally "bad on purpose."

Nope, I'm not brainwashed. I'm not too stupid/stubborn to stick to your dumb "durr RLM is going to fail" type memes either.
>>
nice student film
>>
File: 1413002558022.jpg (2MB, 1920x2154px) Image search: [Google]
1413002558022.jpg
2MB, 1920x2154px
Jack described Space Cop as a "Schlocky Comedy"
>>
>>64488949
Who the fuck cares what Jack says? Especially in this case because he seems to have barely anything to do with the movie.
>>
>>64485581

>not knowing the difference between le intentionally bad movie and a low-budget genre parody

Anything to stay angry at YouTube people I guess though
>>
They invested 6 years of time and money into Space Cop, an "ironically bad" student film?

So reddit. So cringe.
>>
>>64488949
WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.