[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>racist >homophobic >misogynistic does America really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: house.jpg (295KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
295KB, 2560x1600px
>racist
>homophobic
>misogynistic

does America really hire people like this to be doctors?
>>
>>64474990
Yes we do.
>>
>>64474990
No, just passport control officers.
>>
>finished medical school
>is a good doctor
literally all you need to be a doctor in America. Having connections helps obviously but isn't, strictly speaking, necessary.
>>
>>64474990
>normal
>>
The only people who are politically correct are college students and those without tenure
>>
Watched like 7 episodes of House then dropped it. Every episode was the same shit, plus I didn't know what the fuck they were talking about half the time.

>did you check the cubus 85D
>yes doctor results show the patient was haemocloric with SFPQ
>>
when has House ever been racist?
>>
>racist

Might as well call him a holocaust denying pedophile, it was just banter
>>
>>64475168

he gives shit to foreman
>>
>>64474990

>"Foreman, you have got steal us one of these!"

"I'll call up the homies"
>>
>>64475168
he always makes racist jokes, calls chase honkey and foreman a nigger, and cameron a coal burner regularly
>>
>>64474990
Yes but usually they're Indian
>>
>it's a House and Cuddy are in a relationship episode

What were the writers thinking?
>>
>>64474990
Most people around the globe are just like him.
>>
>>64476143

he calls cameron a co-dependent whore who has an addiction to wounded men

chase is too easy to knock holes into from being shallow and greedy, and an ass kisser to his dead dad, House loved using chases parents..

foreman usually stereotypical shit about his past. but then after that stops working then his pride/ego

13, for being bi and her disease/short life, fucked up family

Kutner mostly for being an idiot that doesn't have a backbone

Taub, his jewishness, shortness, baldness, lack of athleticism, cheater, bad parent. House loved fucking with taub

he went kind of easy on asian bitch,

rich girl got fucked with quite a bit

amber tamberlyn basically he made her break all her precious rules and used them against her by undermining her intelligence till she did break all her own rules, and her goodie2shoesness

Any weakness said doctor had, house would use it to fuck with them, it wasn't just racism, it was everything.
>>
Do you even House? Literally nobody would hire him because he's an asshole who gives no fuck about rules or authority. Cuddy pretty much created the diagnostics department and gave it to him only because she was the boss and knew the motherfucker was brilliant.
>>
>>64474990
>Not understanding sarcasm this bad
>>
>>64475161
lol
anyway show is character driven not the story
also they also tell the problems in english for us to understand
>yes doctor results show the patient was haemocloric with SFPQ
>omg that means his liver is dying we need to find the what he is been eating wtih sugar
>>
>>64474990
I wouldn't care, as long as they fixed me.
>>
>>64475161
>>64475161
Literally 2 deep 4 u, i wish i was joking
>>
>>64474990

Sounds like Tumblr is triggered that someone does't conform to politically-correct dogma.
>>
That guy made me so angry, thank god they don't make racist bullshit like this anymore.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.