[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if things had gone the other way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1451928380449.jpg (106KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451928380449.jpg
106KB, 960x960px
What if things had gone the other way
>>
B-But thats sexist! We already had 6 movies with a male protagonist! It's women's turn!
>>
for whatever reason that green crossguard saber triggers my autism
>>
>>64473973
We also had 0 movies with a female villain
>>
>>64473949
>Show the girl as childish, evil and someone who throws tamper tantrums
Yeh, no the audience would explode and people would criticize for making the girl look so insecure, frail and stupid because SHE IS BEAUTIFUL ON THE SIDE WITH SPARKLING STARS ALL HER
>Evil guy
Ah, it's fine....
>>
>>64473949

I hope Kylo becomes the good guy. He's a Darth Vader fanboy and also his descendent so him getting his Light Saber and turning to the good side would be full pottery.
Also it would be shit seeing him getting curbstomped by Rey again.
Rey is already an invincible super special snowflake and she's only getting stronger. She needs to be the villain and Kylo needs to overcome her.
>>
>>64474001
>portraying women as evil

Thats misogyny!
>>
>>64473949
She sees the evil in the galaxy and decides she needs to establish peace her own way
>>
>>64473949
You faggots would complain that her lightsaber copied Darth Maul
>>
>>64473949

is that cara?
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 1468x959px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1468x959px
>>64474123
Cara without makeup looks ALOT like mark
>>
File: ohfug.png (9KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
ohfug.png
9KB, 528x404px
dark jedi girl giv me eregdtion :--DDDD
>>
>>64474025

I think what Hollywood and Feminists don't realize that by not allowing female characters to have a weakness that they'll never ever be interesting characters.

Female characters are like 70 years behind male characters. Female characters can only be totally awesome or absolutely useless, no inbetween according to feminists
>>
I still would have complained that a male that has only had the force for 30 minutes defeated a sith leader that was clearly established as incredibly powerful thoughout the movie.

But then people wouldn't be able to call me sexist, they would be calling abrams the sexist
>>
>>64474162

Maybe they will remake the original trilogy with a transgender Luke.
>>
>>64474162
I don't see it
>>
>>64474035
He also doesn't seem to use the Dark Side either. In fact, the book which was based on a script before the movie cut stuff out has Snoke saying he wants him pure and that he has both Dark and Light, while says Leia he has potential for both evil and good. I think he suffers since he needs balance.
>>
>>64474263
This kind opens a way for grey Jedi to become a canon thing
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 812x835px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 812x835px
>>64473949
>Dark Rey
MUHHHHHHHHH DICKKKKKKKKK
>>
I think they purposely made him kill his father so that he will become irredeemable and have no way of coming to the light side
>>
>>64474402
I hope so, we need a pure evil charcater that dosen't really sucks (like Palpatine)
>>
>>64474402
he didn't kill his father, no, he IS his father
>>
>>64473949
>Evil Jaina Solo
>Good Jacen Solo

It's like you didn't even read the EU.
>>
>>64474662
In fact I didn't
>>
>>64474035
>Also it would be shit seeing him getting curbstomped by Rey again.

I wouldn't mind seeing newly-redeemed Kylo trying to help a newly-evil Rey, only for her to absolutely wreck him and chop off one of his hands or something. Then Snoke casts him aside, and Kylo barely manages to escape as Rey is about to kill him.

Then he has to go train with Luke, and both of them struggle to deal with the memory of how badly things went the last time, how they both failed Rey, and the guilt they feel because of it.
>>
>>64474662

It's like you didn't either.
>>
For some reason that does actually look more interesting desu senpai
>>
>>64474162
dudes wearing makeup in that picture retard
>>
>>64474853

Probably because anything than the generic shitpile we got would look more interesting
>>
>>64474254
>only had the force for 30 minutes

She's had the force since she was a kid and she got training, she just forgot about it
>>
>Implying Rey won't be a mandalorian sith jedi echani of the 50 shades of grey side
>>
the guy with the long nose looks even more ridiculous as a hero
>>
>>64473949
>ywn team up with Kylo Rodger and destroy all the normie lightsiders

just fucking kill me
>>
>>64475088
Who trained her then? Kylo was trained by Luke and Kylo said to Snoke she has had no training. Is there another strong force user beside Luke and Snoke? Did Snoke train her and not tell Kylo before wiping her memory? I think Disney is just shit and she actually did all that with no formal training
>>
>>64475088

Has anyone told Hollywood that the amnesia excuse is the most cliche and shittiest plot device ever?

If that turned out to be true it would just show even more at what an amateurish level this new trilogy is written
>>
>>64476634

Until such a time as we have been told about it, she has not had any training and saying she is is nothing more than shit fanfiction.
>>
Im on board if Darth Rey has a lightsaber cock cage and lightsaber strapon.
>>
>>64476634
>I think Disney is just shit and she actually did all that with no formal training

I don't hate the idea of pure-hearted Force Sensitive being able stand up against tryhards like Kylo.
>>
So was watching it again last night. Was Kylo using Form IV for those duels? He was being pretty acrobatic with his saber.
>>
>>64479003
>Form IV
NEEEEEERD
>>
>>64479059
Damn straight. That's why I asked.
>>
>>64473949

I like it better than what they did already.
>>
Name one female villain from 2015 movies. I'm sure there are several i just can't think of any
>>
>>64474035
I can see them doing that at the end of Episode 8. He gets his ass kicked again by Rey and turns to the light side.

She ends up giving him Anakin's saber.
>>
File: 1395957606622.png (373KB, 975x971px) Image search: [Google]
1395957606622.png
373KB, 975x971px
>>64474200
ooh fuuggg me tweo, beeg beniis!
>>
>>64474035
The cliche thing would be for him to end up fighting Luke, then Luke maims him and reveals that Vader actually turned light side. Then Kylo will turn light.

I thought Rey might turn dark, but I just don't see it happening since it's 2015 and girls can't be evil. She might get angry and do something stupid but she will come back to the light.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.