[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys suggest a movie to watch on my phone? I just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: one-day-movies.jpg (4MB, 2212x3718px) Image search: [Google]
one-day-movies.jpg
4MB, 2212x3718px
Can you guys suggest a movie to watch on my phone? I just finished Horrible Bosses 2 and I'm pumped for another movie to watch.
>>
>>64450473
OP here, not from pic related, but any movie.
>>
>>64450473
Seeing how you like comedies, how about Hot Fuzz? It's personally one of my favorite comedies of all time.
>>
>>64451351
That one looks interesting. If I don't get no replies in 20 minutes I'm watching it.
>>
Don't watch Hot Fuzz.
>>
>>64451858
OK, suggest a movie than.
>>
>>64452011
A talking dog?!
>>
>>64450473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
>>
>>64452011
Memento>>64452011
>>
Since you specified on your phone, I'll suggest ones that don't rely on or you can get the effect of without great visuals.

>American Psycho
>Nightcrawler
>Fight Club
>Inglourious Basterds
>Primer
>In Bruges
>Silence of the Lambs

Not the most patrician movies, but good ones nonetheless
>>
>>64452161
What's so bad about watching a film on your phone? I'm putting the screen close to my face to simulate a big screen and I'm using headphones to get into the movie better so that argument is fucking retarded. Not surprising since that's coming from a 70 year old man.
>>
>>64452209
Seen that movie already. Great film.
>>
>>64452316
He had a point though, that's why I suggested the movies above that bring up the visual aspect. I watch a ton of movies on my phone, and I know that if they looked great, even from a phone, then I really like the movie, and I'll buy it and watch it on a big TV.

That being said, I usually know what film I'm getting into beforehand, and if it's one known for either having or relying on stunning visuals, then I'll wait to watch it on a bigger screen. Because it's true, you really can't experience the movie
>>
>>64452316
>I'm putting the screen close to my face to simulate a big screen
That can't be comfortable...

Anyways, it's much better to watch a movie on your laptop or tv. On a phone I highly doubt you can get good quality video.
>>
nice reddit b8 thread OP
well done
>>
>>64452475
Not him, but you can find quality that's fine, plus the small screen means that it likely won't be pixelated. You don't, however, get the full effect, no matter the quality
>>
>>64452475
It's comfortable, trust me. And excuse me? Phones these days have amazing screens, even better than most TV'S and that video came out in 08, when phones wasn't like today's.
>>
OK guys, should I watch Hot Fuzz or The Winter Soldier?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.