[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Take off that mask, you don't need it" Did Han

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 23423523526.png (142KB, 374x382px) Image search: [Google]
23423523526.png
142KB, 374x382px
"Take off that mask, you don't need it"

Did Han even consider if this would be extremely painful for him?
>>
>>64450117
He's a big guy.
Taking off the mask was probably part of his plan anyway
>>
>>64450117
When one sheds their internal self by removing an external part of their being, it usually is extremely painful.
>>
He was telling him that because he's emo and edgy trying to be like Vader by having his own mask/helmet
>>
THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH SNOKE LISTS ME, MY STORMTROOPERS, GENERAL HUX HERE
BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU
>>
This makes me think why CIA wanted to take Bane's mask off so bad. I mean it was pretty obvious from the way he spoke that he needed that to survive, did CIA have a morbid desire to see Bane in extreme pain?
>>
>>64450117
>I'll just confront the crazy lunatic that killed all his friend and joined the organization I fought against in the past, I also haven't seen him in years and barely interacted with him in his entire life. I am sure this is going to work and I will be able to convince him to stop.

He was a good son
>>
>>64450275
He knew Bane was bad news, he wanted to see some extreme pain from the big guy.
The beauty in the scene comes from Bane reversing the situation and giving CIA extreme pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>Dad... I'm being torn apart
>>
>>64450373
I wonder if they hired him for his ability to thrash around with sticks.
>>
>>64450373
I stopped watching Girls after season 2. Mostly because of Lena Dunham. Is it any good now?
>>
>>64450437
I liked season 1 and binged the second on automatica pilot just to say I watched. Then I skipped to season 4 and I'm just watching a random episode and I'm done. I'm not sure it's gotten worse, just that there's nothing new anymore. Same shit every episode. I did't mind Lena until she cut her hair.
>>
File: 2342356265467457546.png (145KB, 655x413px) Image search: [Google]
2342356265467457546.png
145KB, 655x413px
Was this intentional memery?
>>
File: Part Time.jpg (57KB, 791x444px) Image search: [Google]
Part Time.jpg
57KB, 791x444px
>>64450117
> "PART TIME"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.