[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they instructed her to not show her giant teeth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: rey-and-finn.jpg (170KB, 1600x1079px) Image search: [Google]
rey-and-finn.jpg
170KB, 1600x1079px
Do you think they instructed her to not show her giant teeth during filming?
>>
File: daisysmiling.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
daisysmiling.webm
1MB, 640x640px
>>
File: cutiepatooty.webm (627KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
cutiepatooty.webm
627KB, 720x304px
>>
did anyone notice she had bigger upper lip in the movie?
she was very kissable when she smiled in the film.
i think they CGId some parts of her.
she is still qt btw famm.
>>
Do you think you could keep your Star Wars shit in a general or something instead of threadshitting like a newfag?
>>
>>64423131
....what's she sitting on?
>>
>>64424105
Big black lightsaber
>>
her forehead looks smaller in the movie, and the face also seems rounder there. Must be some make-up magic.
>>
>>64424105
Warm black dingus
>>
>>64423917
>>64425608
you feel it too dont you
>>
She looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome
Also her character ruined the flick, although she's not a bad actor.
>>
>>64423315
i was kind of disappointed she didn't keep the mannerisms she had when she was first introduced
>>
>>64423231

my heart
>>
File: DR.jpg (63KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
DR.jpg
63KB, 500x600px
C U T E
>>
>>64428250
Rey's scavenging experiences on Jakku and everything that happened after she met BB8 felt like completely different movies entirely. Not just in terms of characterization but cinematography and music as well.
>>
>>64423315

She should probably learn how to close her fucking mouth when eating.
>>
Does she even smile in the movie?
>>
>>64429127

>orphan
>nobody to teach her manners

Its gross but It fits the character.
>>
>>64429404
The character of the SJW ridden mary sue
>>
>>64428584
Yeah, there's lots of nice static shots or slow pans on Jakku.

Then it gets progressively JJ'd after they leave, unnecessary crane and dolly movement, deliberate shaking during dialogue, snap pans after a cut (why the fuck does he do this?), snap zooms. I really feel he should have held himself back because it's going to make the trilogy feel horribly unbalanced when the other directors come it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.