[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How famous is Ibiza as a party destination in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

I would like to open a travel agency for the american market to bring people to the island.
>>
For some reason in France we mostly view Ibiza as one of the ultimate gay destinations.
>>
why would you go to ibiza when you can go to zrce/pag in Croatia or Ultra Music Festival in Split, or Exit in Serbia or Sziget in Budapest. All cheaper, better, sexier party spots than Ibiza.
>>
I think it's still regarded as one of THE biggest party hotspots in Europe

That said, in my opinion it's not really worth spending that much money there (entry for one club: 40+ Euro etc.)
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm the only American who even knows what Ibiza is
definitely a rich destination for us though
>>
>>872032
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>872064
It's kinda gay
>>
File: 1347387257070.png (76KB, 3497x3497px) Image search: [Google]
1347387257070.png
76KB, 3497x3497px
>>872065
>1970+44
>Using gay as an insult
>>
>>872066

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

You are making the personal choice to be insulted. I'm pretty sure that guy didn't even intend to use it as an insult. Either way, go cry about it somewhere else.
>>
>>872066

>be on 4chan
>everyone calls eachother and themselves fag all the fucking time
>get offended over the word "gay"

You don't belong on this website, tumblrfag
>>
>>872066
It's not an insult there, it's a descriptor. As OP said, it's known as a destination for gays in France.
>>
Ibizan here. Most Americans I've met have heard about ibiza, but we don't get many american tourists.

Ibiza's tourism is mainly lower class brits, irish and germans. The infrastructure and prices are obviously catered to them. Americans would have to spend a lot of dosh only in flights, which makes it impossible and unlikely for low class Americans to get here, as they have a similar party destination in their own country (Miami). There's also a fair amount of luxury tourism, mainly arab sheiks, european mega riches and celebrities.

Also yeah, lots of gay tourism. Keep in mind that back in the old days the hippies made this island the place of "free love" whatever that means, and that still draws a lot of gay tourism. Maybe you can have better luck targeting that group, as they have more disposable income.

By the way I'm pretty sure that picture was taken in Formentera
>>
>>872069
So if I call a black person a Nigger and he gets upset, it's his fault?

>>872072
>This muh 4chim, we so edgy here. We use all these offensive words here that we'd never say in real life cause our parents will cut our allowance in half.
>>>/b/
>>>/v/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/wizardchan/
>>>/v9k/
>>
>>872081
>So if I call a black person a Nigger and he gets upset, it's his fault?
Yes, cuz he a nigger
>>
>>872090
You completely #rekt me there m8
>>
>>872081

If you call a black person a nigger you are using a derogatory term against him.

If you call a gay person gay, thats just a accurate description of his sexual preferences.

The fact that you so quickly assume the word "gay" is insulting, in fact implies that somehow you consider "gay" derogatory. What do you have against gay people?

Now get the fuck back to tumblr you whiny little faggot nigger kike.
>>
>>872100
Touched a nerve did I anon?
>>
>>872128

What a great argument my internet friend. Completely ignore any other posts in the thread and simply reply with a classic "umad?".

10/10 classic post would screencap.

Now tell me why you think there is something wrong with being gay?
>>
>>872024
>I would like to open a travel agency for the american market to bring people to the island.
America has South Beach (Miami). It's miles better than Ibiza, and everyone speaks Spanish too.
>>
So to reply to the actual OP,
Ibiza is a pretty big party destination from my country, however I think no American would ever go there, simply because it's no better than Miami or other closer party destinations. It's a long fucking way away.
>>
>>872024
Any american looking for some sun with their fun can fly or cruise to incredible resorts in warm Caribbean waters, from the Mexican Riviera to the far reaches of the Eastern or Western Caribbean islands. The American dollar does far better in St. Lucia, Dominican Republic, Cozumel, Roatan, you name it. They have music festivals and amazing nightclubs.
>>
>>872077
>here's also a fair amount of luxury tourism, mainly arab sheiks
And the US doesn't really give a shit about muslims and hanging out with them.
>>
Am I allowed to comment even though I'm Spanish myself? Hell, I live on an island that's right next to Ibiza.

Generally, Ibiza is seen as a travel destination for chavs and people who are into Untz-Untz music. People go there, get drunk, get sunburnt, and go back without ever stopping to look at their surroundings. Everything they buy is obscenely overpriced so we can't complain really.

Thankfully for us there are 2 more islands nearby that the tourists have not discovered yet. Let's hope it lasts
>>
when I was in America(California) every american I talked to said that he/she would like to go to Ibiza soo bad,my target market will be the Nord-east coast mainly to young people from 18 to 21,why?because in America they are not allow to drink under 21 or go nightclubs.I know everyones drinks but they cannot enjoy a good nightclub party like PACHA with for example 20 yo.Am I right?Im not sure about Florida but in Mexico and the caribbean sea its huricanes season during some months in summer,so the only choice they have its to go to europe.
>>
>>872145
Do you mean Mallorca and Menorca? Those are on the same travel sites as Ibiza.

Also I'm surprised there's so many people who don't look at their surroundings, Ibiza is a beautiful island!
>>
>>872081
first time on 4chan, grandma? What is offensive about 'gay'? You some homophobe? No one used it an explicitly derogatory way, so wipe that sand out of your vagina.
>>
>>872149
Wait broham, so you mean, I like, need a visa to the country or Ibiza? That means a passport or something? Fuck that noize, bitch, U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A! Why should I go to some foreign cuntry filled with Spanish Antonia Banderas homo-queers when I can stay right here in Florida with red-blooded American girls.
>>
>>872149

Maybe consider some other party destinations around Europe. Ibiza I think is relatively expensive. For example Sunny Beach or one of the other spots where European kids go to get absolutely drunk and party their ass off.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.