[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, i'm new to this board. in august im going for 7 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (17KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17KB, 288x175px
Hi, i'm new to this board.
in august im going for 7 days and 6 nights to amsterdam, i'm wondering how much money should i bring with me besides plane ticket and hotel money?
>>
>>1226633
depends what you want to do
>>
>>1226633
Dutchman here.
Bring all the money you have: we'll take care of it.
>>
>>1226671
Tell me more sir. I would very much like to visit for my pleasure soon.
>>
>>1226633
>im going for 7 days and 6 nights to amsterdam
That's too much time for Amsterdam. You should find another city or two.
>>
>>1226803
Just came back from 5 day, 4 night trip to Amsterdam.

Even that was too much time. I went with a friend but also did a lot of shit by myself. Literally just smoked weed, ate, drink if at night, repeat throughout the entire day. Oh and Anne Frank Museum, Rijksmuseum/Van Gogh, etc. in between. The thing is if the place you are staying is not near city central be prepared for 30 min. commutes in by tram or spend on ubers.

Call me dumb/lazy/irresponsible but I legit spent like 300 euros on ubers and only took a few trams. This trip was extremely expensive for me btw, and very touristy city in general
>>
>>1226911
Jesus next time go to the GVB office and get a farecard or something so you can take the trams all day.
>>
I was there for 3 days and 4 nights and I spend 900 euro, just came back Sunday evening
>>
>>1226911
This. Public transport is great in Amsterdam, and the "I am Amsterdam" city tourist card is a good deal, it gives you free travel on trams, buses and metro, as well as most of the museums. Only thing it doesn't cover is the Rijksmuseum. You can buy a 3 day card which is plenty of time to do all the sightseeing stuff.
>>
>>1226911
>I legit spent like 300 euros on ubers and only took a few trams.
You can really just walk on any train/tram within the city and nobody seems to check anything.
>>
>>1227029
>You can really just walk on any train/tram within the city and nobody seems to check anything.

or

>You can really just walk within the city and nobody seems to check anything.

like you don't even need public transport too much as a tourist...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.