[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travelling in England

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 73295-640x360-london-skyline-ns.jpg (246KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
73295-640x360-london-skyline-ns.jpg
246KB, 640x360px
So in about a month or so i'm going to England for the first time to crash with a friend in Wellingborough for a week and possibly crashing with another in Peterborough for a week and had a few questions:

>Things to see in London
>Things to see around the towns ill be in
>If English girls like Americans (gonna hit some pubs with my pals)
>best pubs to go to
>anything i should know being in England for the first time as an American

a lil background help i'm a younger white guy into rock and punk music but also seeing nature and historical stuff is pretty interesting. this trip might decide if i come stay with my friend in Peterborough.
>>
>>1077305

I live in Cambridge.

Peterborough has a massive amount of Eastern European pussy. I think either that or Boston are tied as the highest percentage of Eastern European immigrants (Polish, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian) in the UK.

Hit on them, they are hotter, trust me.
>>
Run, run... U.K. is a trap. Go to ....?..
cheap countres... Where plp r nice. Spain... Philiphines... Thailand... Poland... or ? Venezuela
>>
Pretty crazy dude as I live in rushden.
Never thought I'd see the town "wellingborough" pop up on /trv/
Rushden is about 4 miles away when traveling into London of get a bus to Bedford and then catch the train to London as it's so much cheaper fare. Also check out irchester country park in the village/town of irchester it's only a few miles from wellingborough
Happy /trv/ling
>>
>>1077305
I do know loads of great pubs
Try "the horse and carriage " next to Morison supermarket in wellingborough town centre loads of great English ale however if your looking for larger the. There is a wetherspoons just down the road where beer and spirits are so cheap
>>
Thanks all these sound like great ideas. Probably gonna skate around Wellingborough and see some sights should be fun.
>>
Make sure you go to Cambridge, it's not far from Peterborough (by coach or train) and the town and university colleges etc are well worth seeing.
>>
>>1077469
If you skate check rushden skate park out just opened it's at a park called jubilee park on a road called the a6
>>
>>1077490
Thanks man will definitely check it out, ive heard england has some fantastic skate spots
>>
Passing Clouds
Barfly

My two favourites in London
>>
>>1077305
Come to scotland, england's shite
>>
>>1077780
Would love to see scotland but alas my bros are in england
>>
>>1077305
>do british girls like americans
they don't dislike them but you don't really have the exotic foreigner advantage, and we don't feel the same way about your accents that you do about ours
>things you should know
contrary to popular belief it is not always raining, but it always CAN rain, london is shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.