[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What country are you in now fellow /trv/elers? I'm in Sikkim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: riddler.jpg (147KB, 630x471px) Image search: [Google]
riddler.jpg
147KB, 630x471px
What country are you in now fellow /trv/elers?
I'm in Sikkim in India right now. Feeling homesick, missing my gf. Any tips on getting through these last two weeks of my trip and enjoying myself?
>>
>>1073679
your gf is fucking someone else
>tfw, no indian chicks are hot enough and easy.. ;-(
>>
In NC, just home from a trip to BVI, getting ready for Mexico and maybe Curacao, if shit hangs together.
>>
>>1073686
How was the BVI for you? I'm going to be renting a boat with 8 other people and I was planning to enjoy the full moon ritual and was wondering if you know any of the good spots to do it. RIght now I'm in florida preparing.
>>
My seven month long New Zealand trip is coming to an end, I'm flying home tomorrow. This was my first time so far away from home and for so long, so it feels super weird going back to be honest. It's like this is my life now.
>>
>>1073680
Hey now keep /trv/ friendly. Why so mean?
>>
>>1073679
find spiritual places, churches, temples, get to know people from there
>>
>>1073774
Sorry to be away so long.

BVI is beautiful, I loved it. Been with family several times, this time we went down with some of the next generation that had never been.

As you might guess from that, not really a "Full Moon Party" trip -- but there was a big one going on over on Jost van Dyke, and from Tortola it looked like fun was being had.
>>
File: IndiaGoingHam.jpg (33KB, 900x322px) Image search: [Google]
IndiaGoingHam.jpg
33KB, 900x322px
>>1073679
>>
>>1074948
Also, should mention, it is a beautiful place for a bareboat charter. George Dog is a great islet for snorkeling, as are The Indians and the nearby sea caves on Norman Island.

You'll already know about the Baths on Virgin Gorda, but go there.
>>
>>1073679
Did you give her permission to fuck other guys or is she doing it in secret?
>>
>>1073816
because 4chins
>>
Currently hanging out with my cousin in Swiss Italy after backpacking around Italy proper. Going to Zurich tomorrow to visit my other cousin for a few days before I move on to Budapest to resume backpacking
>>
>>1073679

In Bulgaria currently, going it solo for a week while my family is off doing boring shit.

Just waiting in the central bus station now for my bus to Bucharest Romania.

Have done all the big stuff in the city of Sofia, as well as visiting a long term travel goal of mine, Budludzha, it was as amazing as i thought even though it was a blizzard and i couldn't see the view properly.
>>
On study abroad across the world, trying to man up enough to buy plane tickets to an interesting nearby location for a weekend despite the fact that I have no fucking clue how most travel works, and even less of an idea about backpacking.
>>
>>1075443
1. Buy plane ticket
2. Arrive in sufficient time to catch plane
3. Get on plane
4. Get off plane
5. Make your way around new location. Don't be afraid to ask locals directions if needed.

Asking locals is much better than using maps on a phone. Plus it gives you an excuse to talk to people, espicially if you are travelling on your own.
>>
Still in the US, but I'm spending the winter working at a ski lodge up in the mountains in Utah.

It's a bit like reverse traveling because we get guests from all over the world so you get to meet a lot of cool people. There was a lady from Costa Rica who was literally giddy because she's never seen this much snow in her whole life.

I'll probably line up some trips this spring when I get my season bonus and ski pass deposit back.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.