[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So im visiting europe in 2 months for about 2 weeks. Which top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1450792529887.jpg (247KB, 1280x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1450792529887.jpg
247KB, 1280x1206px
So im visiting europe in 2 months for about 2 weeks.

Which top 10 cities do you recommend?

I ask you because you are on 4chan.

If it helps, my parameters are

- The city has lots of historic content, preferebly from the classical or medieval eras
- Good nightlife and pretty guys/girls
- Good food

The only city im 100% visiting is Rome.

I wanted to go to Istanbul too, but my partner claims its dangerous right now.
>>
>>1071163
>- The city has lots of historic content, preferebly from the classical or medieval eras
>- Good nightlife and pretty guys/girls
>- Good food
Granada, Spain checks all of these boxes hard.
>>
I was going to say Rome, i live there. Everything else will be a bit of a letdown after that.
Istanbul is not Europe btw. If you go there and are a pretty girl as your picture suggests then expect to get harassed by shitskins wanting "jiggy jiggy" and learing at you and touching you. If you are with a male they will leave you alone.
Munich, Vienna, Brugge, are nice, not too touristy but very nice.
>>
>>1071163
I definitely recommend Porto, Barcelona and Berlin based on your description and my experience.
>>
>>1071163
>Edinburgh
>London
>Amsterdam
> Berlin
>Prague
>Munchen
>Vienna
>Budapest
>Rome
>Paris

There's a reason they're all cliché's. They're all that good. Do them all and you will have no regrets.
>>
Just to add another to the list: Stockholm. Beautiful city, beautiful people, good food can be had. It is expensive as balls though, and the people can be rather full of themselves (a shared trait among all Scandis), it gets on your nerves after a while.

I think smaller cities in Spain, Portugal and Italy are really what you're looking for, especially student cities. Bologna, Perugia, Porto, Granada, Cadiz...

>>1071185
>Everything else will be a bit of a letdown after Rome
Not really. Rome is nice to visit for historical sites, and decent food (although other cities in Italy are much better). Otherwise, 'modern' Rome is pretty miserable. It's dirty and decrepit in a lot of places, and filled with rude unfriendly people (the most routinely unfriendly in Europe, IME -- far more so than Paris.) Crawling with pakis and speak-chucking trinket sellers...

Istanbul is Europe, at least partly, and feels somewhat European. Most Turks generally speaking and all of Turkey itself are certainly not European overall though.

>>1071402
>Berlin
>medieval or classical history
pick one.
>>
Rome and Istanbul are entirely in a league of their own. (I'd say that Istanbul is safe too - I've been there twice in the past year and have friends living there so think I have some kind of grasp of the place.The political situation is a bit screwed, but it's not everyday dangerous.)

Budapest is as delightful a medium-sized capital city as any in the world.

I'd recommend loads of places in Italy, really, as the history is abundant and good food and beautiful things are guaranteed. Venice, very obviously, Naples, very obviously, but also I think Lecce, maybe Mantova (the Ducal Palace and Palazzo Te are both breathtaking).

Then, in France, maybe Marseille - such character (a bit edgy, sure) and bustle and noise.
>>
>>1071163
Prague for the culture, beer and easygoing ladies.
Berlin for some great nightlife
Paris for some more great sights, although the inhabitants may come across as a tad snide.
Stockholm, got it all - and a hefty pricetag to go with it - same for most Scandinavian capitols.
Porto has a very loving and embracing culture.
Madrid has some very great sights to behold as well, just beware of pickpockets.
Have a great trip!
>>
>>1071163
I skip the typical overrun cities and add some smaller yet still pretty cool ones and you can do them easily in a day.

Beside the nightlife that is in most not so common destinations ok but not great, else they have everything you want.

>Porto, Portugal
>Strasbourg, France
>Cane, France
>Lyon, France
>Aachen, Germany
>Aschaffenburg, Germany
>Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
>Meran, Italy
>Innsbruck, Austria
>Baden, Aargau - Switzerland, really small but you can reach the home castle of the House Habsburg from there in about 30mins and for nightlife Zurich is about 30min away.
>>
Nuremberg
Munich (Castle Neuschwanstein)
Vienna
Amsterdam
Prague
Berlin
Paris
Salzburg
Those are really beautiful cities
>>
>>1071163
Then you should visit Krakow. It checks all of the boxes. And Poland in general is also cheap because there is no Euro there.
>>
File: stockholm3.jpg (3MB, 2880x1920px) Image search: [Google]
stockholm3.jpg
3MB, 2880x1920px
>>1071163
14 days for 10 cities is to ambitious. I'd say go for 4-5 cities.

Anyway Rome, Krakow and Stockholm are my top 3 cities that I've visited.

London and Paris are overrated.
>>
>>1071694
This.

Definitely visit Berlin.
I prefer Budapest over Prague because it's cheaper and less crowded.
>>
>>1071163
Berlin
Budapest
Copenhagen
Rome
>>
How would a tannish skin man go about in Berlin ? Would a lot of racist bullshit occur ? I'm not black, I'm close to white looking but with a brownish or tannish skin tone, I'm pretty light complected though.
>>
>>1073198
Are you fucking serious? Have you been living under a rock? Berlin is one of the most multicultural cities in Europe. You'll be fine bro. Relax, no one is gonna bother you...
>>
>>1071163
Bamberg (DE), beautifull city in the midst of Franken. Not as big as Nürnberg, but it is much more oldtimey.

Jena (DE), great university city in Thueringia, although im probably biased there.

Prague (CZ)

Aalborg (DK) on Karneval. Third largest city in Denmark, with Jomfru Ane gade, which is a street filled with clubs. If you dont want clubs, there are more silent bars close by.
>>
>>1071163
For classical the obvious after Rome must be Athens and Greek food is good.

Alternatively there are splendid classical and earlier remains on Cyprus with a variant of Greek food (arguably even better) and in the resorts nightlife.
>>
>>1073198
lel.

Berlin is crawling with Turks and Africans and all kinds of shitskins, bro. You will blend right in.
>>
>>1071163

Generally speaking my only advice is not to limit yourself to cities.
>>
File: kil.jpg (81KB, 646x430px) Image search: [Google]
kil.jpg
81KB, 646x430px
Dublin. or Kilkenny. Beautiful city. Lots of history. You won't go far wrong.
>>
>>1071163
What date exactly?
>>
Come to riga,hottest girls in all europe, pretty old city with loads of culture and pretty architecture
booming nightlife in same old city, and we have awesome restaurants
>>
Coliseum is cool but overall Florence is way more beautiful than Rome in my opinion, including much more to see and do.
>>
>>1073428
Are riga tallinn and vilnius worth going all the way out to the baltics for, over places like vienna, bucharest, dubrovnik or other things?

I really can't decide to go to them or not, seem possibly amazing, yet possibly boring
>>
>>1071163
Prague and Budapest are beautiful, hot girls, cheap but spend max 3 days there
>>
>>1073433
yes! it's really pretty and calm here. and if you plan on making a road-trip you can go with a ferry from riga to stockholm in one night's sleep (also fun to party on said ferry)
>>
>>1071163
Who's this guys?
>>
>>1073434
3 days is enough for prague but fucking nothing for budapest - that is if you are interested in anything else than cheap beer and easy girls
>>
>>1073433
Riga and Vilnius for sure. Tallinn I was not overwhelmed by. Though it has obvious, if over-manicured charms. Riga has relatively big city bustle, black balsams, fine buildings, culture, restaurants and bars and is an agreeable mix of the local, the Hanseatic and the Russian. And: black balsams (stick to the original and ignore the new fruit or berry variants). Vilnius is more provincial, but maybe has the most interesting, and certainly the most eccentric, character of the three cities, and probably the best food and certainly the best drink. Beautiful, but melancholy, contemporary experiments mingle with pilgrimages and memories of all that has been lost, destroyed, or murdered there.
>>
Fuck the west mode:

Krakow
Brno
Leipzig or Dresden
Tallinn
Cluj-Napoca
Budapest
Sarajevo
Belgrade
Vilnius
Sofia
>>
>>1071172
>>- Good nightlife and pretty guys/girls
Honestly why does this matter if they're not gonna fuck you? Since when do Latina girls seriously give white guys who don't speak Spanish a chance?
>>
>>1073561
Spaniards aren't Latina.
>>
>>1071163
ooohh good question:

no particular order all with great history...

London (Just..)
Moscow (Women)
Rome (City)
Edinburgh (not girls but great fun)
Budapest (Fun/Girls etc)
Copenhagen (Various)
Varenna (Beauty)
Venice (Just Because)
Prague (beer/girls)
Novi Sad (Girls)

overly skewed to girls but that was part of the question
>>
>>1071172
granada.. girls.. no - to that point, spain... girls....no
>>
>>1071440
ooh forgot istanbul.. great call too - i dont really consider it europe tho
>>
>>1071621
krautfag.. ignore this, he hasnt been around
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.