[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third Party Transformers General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 111

Foolish Samurai edition.
>>
Old thread

>>
>>6309065

Trying to post on 4chan with a phone is like jacking off with sandpaper.
>>
File: IMG_2157.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_2157.jpg
1B, 486x500px
To the guy in the last thread who freaked out about Jungle Japan having 3p stuff: it's more than you think. They completely redid the front of the store by the entrance into a full 3p display. They have an entire full of (kind of overpriced) 3p stuff now, and a nerdy German guy on staff beside it.
>>
>>6309072
Entire row. Fucking iPhone
>>
>>6309072
This isn't even news. Jungle and Mandarake have been selling 3P for years now, as have a bunch of other shops in Akiba and Nakano.
>>
>>6309072
What's this Prime based off?
>>
>>6309131

It's Maketoys take on a Powermaster Prime based on their own Cross Dimension universe.
>>
>>6309091
They have, but Jungle has gone all out in the last few months and massively increased their 3p space. It's the largest for 3p in all of Akiba now.
>>
>>6309178
Mandarake's is still larger. They have a whole cabinet much larger than Jungle's shelf space.
>>
File: GC Prowl.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
GC Prowl.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I hope it's built a little less insanely that Ultra Maxmas.
>>
File: e8fbd599gy1ff4l56y93sj20zk1hce81.jpg (477KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
e8fbd599gy1ff4l56y93sj20zk1hce81.jpg
477KB, 1024x1536px
>Aw man that's fucking awesome I want it so bad preorder confi-
>KFC
>>
Non transforming licenced Drift by Sentinel.
>>
>>6309369
Is they're plastic just shit or something? I hear bad things but never any specifics.
>>
>>6309378

It's generally tolerances being shit. Their blitzwing had gappy ratchets with too much play which caused the thing to barely stand. Their junkers were alright by most accounts but that's two decent releases to a long line of mediocre to poor toys.
>>
>>6309375
im gonna order him specifically because i hope they will make a rodimus or chromedome
>>
>>6309380
That really sucks. You'd think being so infamous they'd have gone back to drawing board for future releases.

I'll keep an eye out I suppose.
>>
>>6309375
Give me Wing instead
>>
>>6309375
I'm so sick of the early IDW design that fucking everyone seems to do; really wish we could get the newer mtmte design instead. MMC even has one still in the works that hasnt been shown too much yet and its the same blocky design.

>>6309399
Also this, if it were Wing I'd be throwing money at them already.
>>
>>6309747

It takes a long time to make a figure, man. If they were doing the "newer" MTMTE designs, by the time it was in your hands, there'd be 1-3 more "newer" designs that you'd then be going "I want the newest one" for.
>>
>>6309855
So we get the old design over and over forever that Hasbro already did a fine job on? I mean I understand what you're saying but still.
>>
>>6309886
>>that Hasbro already did a fine job on

I think that's where you're going to differ with most people in this general, my dude.
>>
>>6309886

Nah, I'm not saying that, I'm just saying it's unrealistic to expect them to be able to put out figures of newer designs more often than not because the design process is usually long and involved.
>>
>>6309375
I know this gets thrown around like an insult so much, but god damn does this guy look like a gundam
>>
>>6309063
this looks uglier than the rotf bludgeon. christ.
>>
>>6310261
its...kinda boring, I dont know why

maybe color will help
>>
>>6309355
I'm almost tempted to get this to put in MP Prowls place on my display.
>>
File: 1490624792036.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1490624792036.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6310267

Delusion.
>>
>>6310336
I've never bought a third party figure and I don't even collect transformers anymore but holy shit does this look good.
>>
File: 422017223926.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
422017223926.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6310336
I do wish he had a faceplate for either of his IDW looks.
>>
>>6310346

I've been waiting on reviews for this thing for months. I want it to be good. I hope it's good.
>>
>>6309091
>6299626
Thanks for letting me know about Jungle, it was an eye opener.

I have been to Mandarake in Japan and have seen 3P being sold, obviously as loose preowned stock rather than a giant wholesale batch.

Jungle does look like they are selling them in an official capacity, along with displays of prototypes.

Of course, the general rule of thumb is to buy things from their country of origin. So I will only be buying 3P from China/Hong Kong.
>>
>>6310267
>>6310336

Yeah the ROTF one looks like a better design overall but this 3P take is still pretty great as far as transformers go. It's just kind of blocky.
>>
>>6309063
Holy shit that box art.

Fuck i might end up framing that
>>
Still looking not remotely like a Lamborghini
>>
>>6309063
I only have a small Autobot shelf and have virtually no idea who Bludgeon even is but this thing is super tempting.
>>
>>6310660

He was a "Literally Who?" character from the end of G1, part of the Pretenders line, who just so happened to have a cool design.
>>
>>6310657
Spotted where two of his wheels hide, look at his calves
>>
I have a feeling this guy will end up like a hyper intracate version of Hastaks Hardhead, open it at the torso, splay the thing out, fold in half and tidy up
>>
>>6310336
Really want this to be repainted as rotf Banzaitron, anyone else?
>>
>>6310661
Actually he is pretty much so well known because of his role in the Marvel comics by Simon Furman. Not to mention his role in IDW's Stormbringer.
>>
>>6310657
I'm almost 100% positive at least half of his transformation is stored in his chest. Like the parts we can't see basically turn inside out and are the torso.
>>
>>6310705
Or his role in Dreamwave's War Within, which is also a favourite for a lot of people
>>
>>6310349
$80 add-on
>>
WHEN
>>
>>6310349
I'm going to cut up the base orgasm face and make it the cable mouthed one.
>>
>>6310749
There are also car panels on the back of his thighs, calfs, shoulders, and on the bottom of his feet.
>>
>>6310657
Fucking hell. This, that 3p MP Bonecrusher, and the official MP Optimus and Bee are making me want to dive down the rabbit hole So. Fucking. Bad.
>>
>>6310749
>>6310985
That's rather...screen accurate.
>>
File: PUFFY VULVA.jpg (1013KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PUFFY VULVA.jpg
1013KB, 1080x1920px
>>6311012
and it only took us four movies for 3P Bayformers. I ain't even mad that a couple of the ones we have are KO mold improvements.
>>
>>6311017
So is he supposed to get more paint or is this it? Because he looks bland otherwise.
>>
>>6311018
Prototype mold definitely since their KO Brawl has a shitton of paint apps. They're focusing on the ROTF Megs release right now.

Boney's with DOTM Megs on unpainted-prototype-tiers.
>>
>>6310749
Yep, the calves are the rear of the car, the doors become the feet, and the waist is actually the FUCKING SIDE WINDOWS folded inward 90 degrees.
>>
>>6310705
>>6310786
Honestly, this is what I like about the comics. They give literally whos a chance to shine and actually gain a following. I mean, look at Tailgate.
>>
I need some advice. I got the Titans returns Sixshot, and it was a crushing disappointment, so now I want to know where to go for a proper articulated sextuple changer and all the video reviews are pretty shit.

Terminus Hexatron looks cool, but I'd rather get one of his redecos since he has such a unique aesthetic. I know there's also Fanstoys Hydra, but
>Diecast

So does anyone have a DX9 Hanzo? I think he looks really cool and has plenty of articulation. Would anyone recommend him? Also is there a difference between the retro version and the original release besides colors?
>>
>>6311162
>I got the Titans returns Sixshot, and it was a crushing disappointment

Damn. Why, specifically?
>>
>>6311251
>Stickers
>Stickers on the wings where they will be scraped off by moving them
>Tiny guns
>No swords
>Face is painted white and all the ones I could find had scratches
>Helmet rest too low on the face, almost entirely covering his eyes
>Helmet means you don't have take the Titan master out unless you go to wolf mode, which has a huge gap on top of the wolf head the titan master needs to fill.
>Hips can move forwards and sideways, but not backwards
>Legs have no ratcheting in the hips or knees and mine were very loose out of the box
>Feet have ankles, but they only have two locking points, so he is either doing the splits or has to be stock straight
>Couple that with the loose joints and he becomes a bitch to stand
>No wrist or waist articulation
>Wolf mode head is too long and has an ugly turkey neck
>Arms only tab on in car mode, they just float on friction in the rest of the vehicles
>In tank mode, the legs don't lock into anything and flop around because of the loose joints

And, most inexcusable of all
>Submarine instead of Gun mode

Jokes aside, he has a lot of good ideas, like the genius way his chest wings store in his body and the way his gun mode handle tabs solidly together, but they can't save the whole thing. maybe I've been spoiled by recent offerings, but I just can't accept a figure that's little more than the G1 fig with more articulation. He's not an awful figure, but for the price and other toys available, he really just doesn't measure up.
>>
>>6311301
Yeah he has a lot of really poor design choices. The ankles and wrists are especially bad.
>>
>>6311301
>>6311447
Man, that's a shame to hear. I just got Black Shadow today he is fucking GOAT so I was hoping Sixshot would be equally awesome if I could find him.
>>
>>6311301
>Submarine instead of Gun mode
Pretty sure they just called it that to get around it being a gun because HURR DURR GUNS TOO VIOLENT
Seriously, just flip the submarine mode over and it becomes a space laser.
>>
>>6311545
That being said though, you're not wrong about the rest of the points. Like, he's a fun toy, but he still suffers the same shit QC problems that have been plaguing TR and yes, it's also infuriating that his arms only have one mode where they lock anywhere.
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6311459
No kidding. I honestly like him more than Hasbro's Overord. It helps that there's going to be plenty of Overlord substitutes as well.

Are they even any other Skyshadows besides the Iron Factory one?

>>6311545
I know. I even said the way the gun handle was formed was great.
>>
File: 43201717307.jpg (322KB, 745x1024px) Image search: [Google]
43201717307.jpg
322KB, 745x1024px
Hot. Damn. Got this glorious bastard along with Sky Shadow today and he just oozes personality. That transformation is so satisfying.

>>6311556
Well, there's the generations one of course, but no other third-party ones.
>>
File: 432017173741.jpg (158KB, 960x593px) Image search: [Google]
432017173741.jpg
158KB, 960x593px
>"You remind me of someone I used to know."
>"A friend of yours?"
>"No..."
>>
>>6311597

Funny enough TR Kup uses a similar transformation to Impactor/Turmoil, with the whole "legs unfurling to become the outer bits of the vehicle" trick.
>>
>>6311162
I don't have him but Hanzo has die-cast too IIRC. Basically any 3P MP-style figure is going to have diecast, be it for stability or durability. So if you don't like diecast on your figures then Hexatron is your only real option. Not that that's necessarily a bad thing as it's an awesome toy from what I've seen.

>tfw no Energon Sixshot redecos of any Shockwave toys

That deco was so cool even if the cartoon sucked.
>>
File: 432017174615.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
432017174615.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>"You Phase Sixers are so touchy."

>>6311611
Neat. I don't really like him for Kup, but I'm hoping they do that mold in some other deco.
>>
>"Well, that's a new one."
>>
>>6311602
>>6311622
Great pickup, he's probably my favorite of what I own from MMC. How's skyshadow, though? I'm thinking about picking one up to go with carnifex and hexatron.
>>
>>6311620
Energon sixshot will always be G2 shockwave to me
>>
>>6311634
Definitely worthwhile in my opinion. He's hefty and solid and has a decently intimidating look to him. His transformation is simple, but very effective. And he doesn't just read as red-and-black-Overlord. I recommend him.
>>
>>6311622
>Neat. I don't really like him for Kup, but I'm hoping they do that mold in some other deco.

TR's been putting out some damn decent figures for the usual prices. I mean, they're not getting any more plastic or paint thrown on them than usual, but all of TR has basically been good engineering outside of the horrendous QC plaguing it thanks to HasTak's factories.
>>
File: 43201719426.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
43201719426.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>pew pew
>>
>>6310657
Well it would make his disguise less effective if he looked like it in robot mode.
>>
>>6310261
I think that was the point with him, they wanted to make the biggest weebformer ever
>>
>>6311714
Who is this?
>>
>>6309375
Speaking of nonTransforming, am I alone in wanting a line that doesn't transform, but is just some two packs of good robot figures and whatever the alt mode is?
>>
>>6311871
The alt-mode would have to be really well done or at least have some sort of interesting gimmick like layers of detail; like say, pop open a hood and you see alien tech bits mixed with more realistic ones, or bits of robot mode under sliding/removable parts of the vehicle.
>>
>>6311864
MMC Spartan. Has a retool into Commotus, who is basically the same but black/blue and a more menacing cannon, but minus the harpoon.
>>
>>6311714

Shit son. That makes me wonder why they never did a Warpath out of this guy. Just retool the actual chest so that it has a cannon.
>>
>>6311871

Might actually be a cool way to get around Hasbros official third party rule of "NO TRANSFORMING ALLOWED." The XM statue already did something similar at least by including a small truck.
>>
>>6311948
Yeah, it would definitely work. Although I don't know if the metal slug tank would be the best alt mode for him. I'd probably buy it though.
>>
>>6311948
>>6312075
I missed out on the 2 runs of Commotus. I would not pass it up if they did Warpath.
>>
>>6311162

Fanstoys should be releasing one this year.
>>
>>6311902
Many thanks
>>
>>6311597
Sell me on him. I keep seeing "Spartan is awesome", but why are people so freaking out about him?
>>
>>6312075
>Although I don't know if the metal slug tank would be the best alt mode for him.

It would be a perfect fit. Especially because of how the turret is the torso.
>>
I don't collect Transformers yet, but I'm interested. What is the draw for 3rd party figures? Enhanced articulation? I've noticed some figures have fully articulated fingers
>>
File: Spark_Toys_Prime_010.jpg (82KB, 721x960px) Image search: [Google]
Spark_Toys_Prime_010.jpg
82KB, 721x960px
>>6312635
>What is the draw for 3rd party figures? Enhanced articulation?

That, and they usually look better. Sometimes they are of characters that never received a (good) official figure.

Example:
>>
>>6312635
More molds. That's not much of a draw for 3p and 4p, but it's still variety of molds to collect and choose from. If you are looking for G1 Springer - go for 3p stuff, if you want IDW Springer - Generations Thr30 2013 Springer mold is perfect fit.

Never stickers, only paint. HasTak have a massive boner for stickers, which tend to peel off immediately after you get a fig out of a blister without any input from you.

Less gimmicky. Of course there is light gimmicks (see Planet X), but I mean more general "line gimmick". Currently, HasTak goes through their "Titans Return" headmasters' phase. Which are not even proper Headmasters, where is my fucking power gauge gimmick?

And then there are things like "MT CrossDimension" line. Articulation is beyond anything this class, perfect paint apps, accessories galore, aaaaand... It's original mold, based on nothing. Bastard of Transformers and Gundam, but result is so good they sell out rapidly, even tho there is no "original source material" them and no nostalgia driving purchase.

You can and you should mix and match. Thr30 Springer fits perfectly between MMC Spartan and Azalea, and it's probably why MMC has been holding off on making their own Springer mold yet. 3p and 4p compliment HasTak line.
>>
>>6312647
>Never stickers, only paint.
Holy fuck, that already sold me
>>
>>6312635
3p exists mostly to fill the gaps in Hasbro's releases. This can vary from making add-on parts for existing toys to creating character that aren't likely to get new figures, especially ones with weird designs and gimmicks, like pic related.

The extra articulation is just the cherry on top. It's a very needed cherry too, since these figures can easily go for $100's of dollars each. This isn't a big deal for people who typically import or buy Hot Toy-esque figures, but regular Transfans may be more accustomed to being able to get figs for fucking cheap at Walmart. Basically, you get what you pay for.

Not to say there aren't stinkers on both sides. Definitely avoid companies like KFC as well as recent voyagers who have giant crinkly stickers.

If you're okay with dropping double or triple digits per figure and value (mostly) uncompromised engineering over all else then 3p is the way to go.
>>
>>6312635
3rd party is extremely expensive, but a lot of them are in good quality and would do designs that Hasbro has yet to do, or at least improve on an existing one.

Then there's the KO-improvement 3Ps but that's another story.
Do your research well before buying a 3P
>>
>>6312583
Looks great, very poseable, well made, has an interesting transformation that really compresses down, turns into a metal slug tank, and the only other options for Impactor (a character I really like) are utter shit.
>>
>>6312675

>3p exists mostly to fill the gaps in Hasbro's releases.

I really don't think this is the case anymore. Big boys like MT and FT are becoming more ballsy and confident with their releases even after Takara is doing their own.
>>
>tax return shows up this morning
>oh boy time to be irresponsible
>Anarchus and cynicus are sold the fuck out
Fuck me, I saw them at bbts the other week and now there's tumbleweeds blowing through.
>>
File: TarnTank.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
TarnTank.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6312583

It's just a solidly made, good toy is all. Not much else needs to be said. Joints are fine, transformation might take a video the first time though (but same could be said of a lot of TF's, instructions for them are always shit no matter the maker), and he feels heavy and solid. I have Commotus, aka Not-Turmoil, who literally turns into the Metal Slug from, uh...Metal Slug.
>>
File: NoOmnigonixNo.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
NoOmnigonixNo.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6312635

The draw is generally twofold for me.

1: You'll see characters and designs you'd never see in the main line for years. And I do mean, years. As in, 10, 20 years.

2: Quality. They literally don't make'em like this in the main line. I'm fine with the $15 Deluxes and shit, for their price and engineering, they're good. But I sometimes want more, and some characters just are not going to get better quality figures, if they get them at all.

That said, you have to watch your purchases. 3P toys can be a minefield. Some releases are great, others are absolute trash. Always watch reviews, several reviews, of any figure. Always get opinions from people, especially from here, because people here will generally tell you the cold truth on a lot of figures, as I've found out. You have to do research with 3P figures, or you will end up paying $100 for a literal piece of shit that cannot stand and falls apart in a stiff breeze.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170504-094953.jpg (668KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504-094953.jpg
668KB, 1080x1920px
Who wants to go to a stubborn buffet for lunch?
>>
>>6312974
I have Yes Model's Data Clerk (Cupola) on its way here from China (waiting is a bitch). This announcement pleases me.
>>
>>6309369
Where is the preorder at?
>>
File: MKT10000.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
MKT10000.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Any chance any of you have Battle Tanker and wanna sell him? A brand new one runs like $120 and that's a wee much. I found a knock off for $40, but the guy cancelled at the last minute and refunded me.
>>
I wonder, will we see a trailer for Striker Manus/Noir in the future?
>>
>>6313132
Where'd you find it? eBay? Also, what do you guys use for search terms when looking for the KOs?
>>
What is the best copyright-friendly 3rd party robit name
>>
I'm new to 3P stuff, is Iron Factory any good? I'm looking at their new G1 Starscream thats on pre-order
>>
>>6313211
IF is pretty good, but keep in mind they only do Legend-ish size and don't have an unified style regarding looks (their OP and Dinobots are War Within, the Datsuns are IDW like and so on)
>>
>>6313209

I like Smart Robin.
>>
File: IF Starscrean.jpg (52KB, 640x665px) Image search: [Google]
IF Starscrean.jpg
52KB, 640x665px
>>6313216
Ok, thanks for the heads up on the size, I was hoping they'd be Voyager size, but they do look awesome and their fairly inexpensive.
>>
>>6312900

I'm always surprised to see people raving about how good the transformation on the Turmoil/Impactor mold is. Yeah it's clever, but I have both and I can NEVEr get them to fit together properly, and I've watched more then one video review to figure out what I was doing wrong, without success.
>>
>>6313236
I heard there's some 4p doing oversize of legend and IF kits
>>
>>6313238
I adore the Impactor mold, but I think I know what you're talking about. When you have to bring the legs together in tank mode and fit the fuck-tiny tab into the flat that's above his ass? Because that's what always gives me trouble, but once it fits in, it all comes together pretty nicely.
>>
>>6313211
Also, is TFsource a good place to order from?
>>
>>6313238
>>6313244
I was having fits getting him together yesterday until one video noted how to rotate his upper thighs/hips. Now I can get him pretty much perfectly together each time. Tabbing that ass panel is still a little tricky though.
>>
>>6309063
Man, SIC Gaim is looking pretty good.
>>
>>6313132
You looking for just the tanker? Or the Prime and the Tanker figure both?
>>
>>6313247
Try not to order from them unless no one else has what you want. They're slow to ship, often show stuff in-stock that they don't actually have and have had everyone's account info stolen (including credit cards) twice now.

That being said I do order from them occasionally when everyone else is sold out on a thing.
>>
File: Wish List.png (1B, 486x500px)
Wish List.png
1B, 486x500px
I just got my refund for Primorion, and am willing to pay forward the 20-80 bucks for whatever is on the list. Which of these do I buy/preorder? I really want Leonidas but know the past two tries at it were shit. I am a FT fanboy and trust them enough for a preorder even on new molds.
>>
>>6313295
Where would you recommend buying from?
>>
>>6313333
Well it kinda depends on your situation. If you live in a house BBTS has super saver shipping that makes anything you buy only $5 to ship (I got Carnifex shipped to me for that much and he's fuck huge). But the problem is if you dont live in a house they wont do that cheap shipping to like an apt or po box. But I like them for their ease in canceling preorders and reliability in general. They also have excellent customer service if something comes up.

Probably the best choices after that are Toy Dojo, Chosen Prime or Captured Prey. All three have slightly different policies but they're solid to order from, just read through their faqs first (I usually use Toy Dojo as my default on stuff I'm not preordering if that helps).
>>
File: DSC_0318.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0318.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Just got my first 3rd party toy.

Pic related, I may have awakened something in myself that cannot be undone
>>
>>6313345
That's how it starts man, next thing you know you've got multiple preorders going.
>>
>>6313271
Mostly the tanker, but I'd take both if its an all for one deal. I have like 3 of the prime now because I make terrible decisions.
>>
>>6313345

I'm telling ya. There's no going back to 15 dollar deluxes when you're clutching 2 pounds of paint and die cast.
>>
>>6313354
Well if you're interested in it, I have both that I was selling a few months back (no one took interest in it). It'd have to be bother the tanker and Prime figure because you have to disassemble pieces of the Prime figure to make it work with the tanker.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1B, 486x500px)
giphy.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>6313254
>>
>>6313374
There was for me, but I'm not getting deluxes regularly. Still, a fun toy is a fun toy.
>>
>>6313345
One figure is all it takes. Next thing you know you have close to three thousand dollars on your desk and more on pre order.
>>
>>
>>6313455

Looks pretty solid.
>>
Ass-shots of Toyworld Swindle and Brawn. Not nearly as chunky as the other limb-bots.
>>
>>6313600
Digging the G1 weapons on Brawl
>>
>>6313602
Toyworld are certainly going for cartoon accuracy.
>>
>>6313604
Last one. Hope they shown off Onslaught soon.
>>
>>6313600
>>6313602
>>6313604
>>6313607

Not ToyWorld according to those in the know, supposedly it's Unique Toys.
>>
>>6313600
>>6313602
>>6313604
>>6313607
These look really good. Shame Vortex and Blastoff look like shit.
>>
>>6313612
>one company shows off combaticon legs and no arms
>another shows off arms and no legs
What is life
>>
>>6313209

Thundershred.

>>6313326
Striker Noir and GT's Prime are out soon if you want something now.

>>6313333

I use Captured Prey, The Chosen Prime, TFSource, BBTS, and Toydojo in the states. Action Robo for Maketoys and Planet Steel Express for MMC. Mostly unimpressed with TFsource and BBTS despite doing business exclusively with them for years. TFsource have a really impressive site but they sometimes can take ages to ship. Never preorder through them because every other thing takes an additional 2 weeks to even a few months to get in compared to other retailers. BBTS is fine but the other sites have better perks. The Chosen Prime ships the same day they get things in stock and you can preorder with no money down without a credit card.

>>6313600
>>6313604
>>6313607
>>6313602

Wow those don't even match toyworld's othe-

>>6313612
>Actually made by UT

Oh wow it's so obvious now. There was a conspicuous absence of random shitty translucent and the eyes are painted. Is this the first time UT's come out and broadsided someone? Usually they shit out something first and everything else in the pipeline looks better then their offering. Digging the fuck out of how Swindle cleans up.
>>
File: rouge.png (1B, 486x500px)
rouge.png
1B, 486x500px
>>6313622

It's gotta be some esoteric tongue-in-cheek joke.
>>
So I came in to possession of a metric fuckton of powercore combiners. Outside of the mobine/chaos paladin stuff, what 3rd party upgrades are available for them?
>>
>>6313689
Unfortunately that's it and they didn't get a very wide release except for Chaos Paladin. They're pretty hard to come by. Although the TFC Ares limbs can use the pcc limbs for some reason.

Get anything good? I loved the power core line.
>>
>>6313693
You forgot about TFC's Iron Army
>>
>>6313697
Ooooh yeah. I like how those look, but I've never heard anything good about them.
>>
Oh hey front side.
>>
>>6313345
That's fucking sexy, dude. Jealous.
>>
>>6311301
Oh for fuck's sake. Everyone on this board has been whining for almost two years now about how the headmaster gimmick has "ruined" all of the TR figures. Hasbro throws everyone a bone by designing a 6-forming transformation such that you *never* have to remove the titan master, and people still complain.

Transfans really are the worst.
>>
>>6313780

It's literally one trolling autist that goes on about the TR heads. Same post style as the CW shitstormer. Just ignore'em Anon.
>>
>>6313780
>designing a 6-forming transformation such that you *never* have to remove the titan master

Unless you go into wolf mode.

Also it's only maybe one person who hates the titan master gimmick. Almost everyone is okay with or indifferent to it. I'm honestly more upset that we didn't get the triple changing Headmasters despite all voyagers being triple changers.
>>
File: 1449327035874.gif (1B, 486x500px)
1449327035874.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>6313739
These look pretty go-
>unique toys
>>
File: hasbro btfo.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
hasbro btfo.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6312635

TL;DR: A bunch of companies in China skirt copyright law and mooch off the Transformers IP to make some cool shit, but sometimes they're actually shit.

3P is the wrong term but it caught on. They're basically unlicensed transformers figures that leech directly from the transformers IP but are labeled as something else so they skirt by legally. They started out as garage kits and add ons to official figures but soon companies started coming out of the wood works There are gap fillers that started filling in holes where official lines skipped some characters. There are some that make characters from the fiction that are too obscure or not marketable to kids and would never get made otherwise. A good example are original comic characters like the DJD. Some make characters from a certain iteration, like Planet X makes characters in the beefy cybertonian style designs from the High Moon video games. Some just make cool things that don't fit with anything else.

They're usually more expensive due to smaller runs and niche market appeal, but in many cases they've got much more to them than you typical mass market toy Hasbro would stick in stores. Generally speaking they've got more articulation, paint, better materials, and are more on the side of adult collectible than your typical shelf toy. A good comparison is Hasbro's FoC generations figures versus their Planet X counterparts. There's about a $80 difference in price, but it shows. They compete more with the high end stuff Takara puts out for collectors. They're even getting price competitive with official things now. While there's a lot of quality there are also a lot of stinkers. With so many companies and so many versions of not-[character], it can be overwhelming to start sorting through.
>>
>>6313699
They're really nice and well detailed, but the plastic is thin, and on parts like the plane legs, it's hard to fold them up because there isn't any clearance to move the ankles around.
>>
>>6313850
Didn't UT do that Abominus everyone likes?
>>
>>6313919

I'm with >>6313850

After Ordin I'm not touching any combiner of UT's until I see it's not a bait and switch. Troll was so good and the rest of the members were half baked. Then the combiner fucks up some basic things. Like it would be nice if there was a latch to release the legs. Or if the head could do more than swivel. Or the leg ratchets don't break the first time you use them.
>>
>>6313435
Agesthreeandup is having a Grand Opening Sale for their new Canadian website. And there went another $200 for 2 new figures for the collection.
>>
>>6314000

Damn, what'd you buy?
>>
>>6313455
>those tank tread split toes
>>
>>6313384
How much you lookin' to get for him?
>>
>>6311022
>KO Brawl

Pics?
>>
Is Boldform's Megatron still coming out?
>>
>>6313926
I can only hope they've improved. Between Toyworld and these guys I'm sure I'll land a half decent Bruticus sometime this decade.
>>
>>6314028
Fans Project Steel Core & Sigma L.
>>
>>6314384

>two fucking ancient fp figures
>200 goose turds

You poor fucking leaps.
>>
>>6314626
They were ones I've had my eye on, but just never dove in on. Also, that was in USD, CAD was even higher. The only main figure I've really been trying to hunt for is Commotus, but that's been a no-find ever since I missed out on the second run.
>>
>>6314288

As far as I'm aware, yes. He was shown in a recent tailand toy fair.
>>
>>6309369
Wait for the maketoys version
>>
>>6314631
You can find sigma L for 45 burgers. Steel core is usually with his trailer at $200 so anything around $90 for the figure is probably the best you can do.
>>
Anyone got a pic with carnifex and TR sky shadow?
>>
Anyone else have a issue with Spartan where his main waist joint was incredibly tight? Mine was like scarily so. I just now took him apart and lubricated him with graphite powder. Now I'm not as worried about break him.
>>
File: thumbnail.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
thumbnail.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Pre-ordered, baby! Can't wait for this little dude. I'm a sucker for robo-capes.
>>
File: meany sore.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
meany sore.jpg
1B, 486x500px
You know with every new picture I wonder if this thing can even bend its elbow very far. And now that there's a clear combiner port shot it probably doesn't have much of any shoulder range.
>>
>>6315023
really loving these ball jointed miniformers, they remind me of revolminis. $45 is too steep for something that size though
>>
File: AutobotWTF.png (1B, 486x500px)
AutobotWTF.png
1B, 486x500px
>>6314874

Eh?
>>
Started making some changes, going to paint inside the landing gear area next, then the wings on the legs.
>>
>>6315145
Wrong thread takaracuck.
>>
>>6315146
Well fuck me, I searched Transformers and did a fail.
>>
>>6315146
I thought takara was considered 3p?
>>
File: lori shake.png (1B, 486x500px)
lori shake.png
1B, 486x500px
>>6315031
I sort of want but, going to wait for reviews and hope someone reveals a G1 stunticon team.
>>
>>6311714
This tank looks almost exactly like a Metal Slug.
That can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>6315146
How can he be a takaracuck? That's the Hasbro release, Broadside hasn't gotten a Takara release.
>>
Haven't bought a transformer in years, thought have been eyeing both official and 3P ones recently.
Takara MP-10 just came in today, and the seller threw in KP-06t KFC parts for him. These hands are friggin awesome, but my problem is that they don't allow the arm panels to flip around for the transformation.
Are there any articulated hands out there that work with the transformation?
Or am I just being an idiot and not folding them right or something?
It would really be a shame to have to use MP-10's regular hands after I've been spoiled with these 3P ones.
>>
File: 09870987.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
09870987.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6315211
Have you tried rotating it this way instead?
>>
>>6315216
I've tried a full 360 degrees. The knuckles always hit that inner edge.
>>
Might anyone know when that MMC Wing will go up for preorders? It looked fairly ready to go.
>>
>>6315216
Finally got it. The hand has to be rotated palm facing up, and swiveled downwards, and that's the ONLY way it will fit, and it just barely does.
Thanks anon.
>>
Has anyone picked up FEILONG yet?

I've seen a few reviews from the usual suspects but I wanted an honest opinion.
>>
>>6315238
he ain't bad, knees are a bit limited however
>>
>>6315236
Oh, so that was it. Nice.
>>
>>6315194
It is not. Commotus even more so. I love it.
>>
File: Turmoil.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Turmoil.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6315194

It's not.
>>
File: metal-slug1.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
metal-slug1.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6315271
>>6315273
Definitely not.
Not at all.
>>
>>6313659
what is this>?
it gives me a roboner.
>>
>>6315477
Fanstoys FT-24 Rouge. If your erection lasts long enough to see this thing released, call your doctor.
>>
>>6315291
there is a movie style toy that turns into a metal slug too... I think it was based off... Igor?
>>
File: owlgasm.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
owlgasm.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6315023
>That chest
>>
>>6315211

The Eness hands for MP-10 work great and re proportionally nicer than the KFC hands, they always look too spindly I find.
>>
>>6315626

this one?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>6315818
Oh yeah. I forgot about those. They're supposed to have a jet coming out too.

I should watch some reviews on STP01 because I actually like how it looks quite a bit. He's also much bigger than I expected.
>>
>>6315818
>>6315880

I thought these guys were cancelled.
>>
impressive transformation for its size
https://youtu.be/ntiMUAQKDKM
>>
>>6315965
Not this one at least. TFsource has it in stock.

>>6315979
Nice. I'm not really decided between these guys or IF. I think IF looks better aesthetics-wise, but these guys are pretty good too and cheaper.
>>
File: 1492561934879.jpg (96KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
1492561934879.jpg
96KB, 850x566px
>>6315979
>>
File: 1493752185818.png (1B, 486x500px)
1493752185818.png
1B, 486x500px
Why not just post in /tfg/?
>>
>>6315979
interesting asymmetric transformation mechanics
>>
File: 1450551916150.jpg (141KB, 1305x979px) Image search: [Google]
1450551916150.jpg
141KB, 1305x979px
>>6316130

Why don't you try and see what happens?
>>
File: 462017165130.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
462017165130.jpg
1B, 486x500px
In other news THS Soundwave is pretty cool. Especially for $15.
>>
>>6316164
>Especially for $15.
where? minimum I see is $25 shipped.
>>
File: Flyerbug.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Flyerbug.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6315880
>>
File: Boldforms-Megs.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Boldforms-Megs.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6314288
I sure hope so - the gun mode is super nice.
>>
>>6316460
>some of your Autobots are alright
>don't come to the gladitorial pits of Kaon tomorrow
>>
File: image.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
image.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6316460
>Really like what I see of their Megatron
>Remember their last release

Such a shame because the design is really great with some cool engineering, the tolerances and partsforming really pit it down.

Hope they aren't the next KFC with their promising designs and shitty QC
>>
>>6309369
Are preorders up for these guys anywhere?
>>
>>6316748
Word from KFC on the TFW boards is "soon."
>>
>>6316151
Are these Kids Logic or Kotobukiya kits or something else?
>>
File: DSC_0320.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
DSC_0320.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6313345

Been a few days thought I'd kinda throw my thoughts out there.

Still really love this guy. I love the original BW figure too, but it's very much a product of it's time.

The design is so unique, I've wanted an update soooooo long. I even bought the titanium version when that came out. I was not satiated.

Beast Gorira scratches damn near all the itches. Compared to the original, how fansproject updated the beast mode is great. But by contrast the two vehicle modes don't seem quite as fun, especially the ground mode where the arms don't seem to peg in anywhere.

Still a really solid purchase, and I'm glad I pulled the trigger
>>
File: Desk good guys.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Desk good guys.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6316867
Glad you're happy with it.

I love the look of his bot mode but all of his other modes leave me a bit underwhelmed so despite being a handsome as fuck bot I'll be passing this one up.

Now just you wait, soon your desk will be cluttered with thousands of dollars in figures.
>>
File: Desk bad guys.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Desk bad guys.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6316901
>>
>>6316901

Christ I keep forgetting Gentoo and the BTs are all manlets. I was just going to request a shot of the mold next to City Commander for a reference shot.
>>
>>6316512
It would have been a lot nicer if they weren't so insistant on being slavish to the G1 toy proportions. Design, sure, but not the proportions
>>
>>6313835
>only one person hates the headmaster gimmick
Do you even hear yourself? It's actually more autistic to think everyone thinks exactly like you and cannot help but love unpainted partsforming.
>>
>>6314370
We have to wait for FansToys to get on the Combaticon train.
>>
>>6316901

Holy shitsnacks, I had no idea Star Saber was so fuckhuge.
>>
>>6317233
That's because he has KFC's Simba attached to it
>>
>>6316901
Who's the tiny little black and gray guy in the front? Is that a targetmaster?
>>
File: victory saber 3.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
victory saber 3.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6317355
He's the target master that comes with MP-09 Hot Rod.

>>6317233
>>6317243
Literally the only reason to have Simba is to make Star Saber look fuckhuge and amazing.

The figure on its own is poorly designed and has all kinds of tolerance issues because KFC. It is my first and only purchase from that company outside of new hands for Star Saber. It will probably be my last.

Hell, even when combined with Star Saber there are issues. I had to get stronger ratchets for his knees and the way the backpack attaches to Star Saber's backpack assembly limits the articulation even further and can also cause the whole assembly to swing down because of the weight. Just a slight redesign of one of the tabs that is supposed to hold Leo Saber's back chunk in place would have been enough to prevent this.
>>
I just ordered a MMC Titanika. My fembot collection needed a "real" Strika. Expensive as fuck, but she look unique and solid. Plus, this is the best (and only) representation of Strika. The original BM toy being a pile of WTF.

I'm looking forward to have her in hands.

Any of you guys have this big mamma?
>>
>>6317366
I passed on her due to poor shoulder articulation range. Either the pads catch on the backpack, or she straight up can't point her arm straight out.
>>
>>6317374

Thatis her biggest flaw. But for me, it's not a dealbreaker.
>>
>>6317374

I passed on their remold of her for the same reason. No interest in her, and Roadbuster has the same issue. You'd figure they'd have fixed it or remolded the bits or something.

MMC's been kind of weird lately. Some of their releases are the same old super awesome quality that got me into 3P stuff, and the rest has been thoroughly "meh".
>>
>>6310657
Wow, the feet are the doors. Those little toes on the outside are the side mirrors lol.
>>
>>6317543

It honestly looks like a glorified shellformer. All the car parts are probably on it's back side, and it just curls up into a "square" to make the car.
>>
>>6316130
because tfg is full of poorfags who get mad whenever someone posts a toy that isn't a $15 unpainted piece of shit they can find at walmart.
>>
>>6317561
You know we have pics of the backside, right?
>>
>>6317561
Nah, there's pics of the back. The legs are the sides of the car and whole torso looks like it unfolds. More like CODE than a shellformer.
>>
File: 1ToyMasterRace.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1ToyMasterRace.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6317563
>not enjoying all avenues in the walk of life
>>
>>6317202
Is it really partsforming if it's supposed to be a separate piece as part of its function as being a totally different robot? I suppose combiners are partsformers, too. And when a figures gun is a separate piece? Partsforming.
>>
>>6317676

Don't respond to obvious trolls, Anon. These are the same retards that bitch Overlord is a partsformer because his legs are a tank.
>>
How bad is Perfect Effect's early stuff? I know it was expensive but I have a chance to get a loaded up Shadow Commander really cheap with all the aftermarket upgrades and figures that add to it. From what little was on video reviews they all look like they have poorly applied paint and jank tolerances.

>>6317366

You just have to deal with the shoulders and waist swivel being limited. She's a lot more interesting than Roadbuster probably due to the colors. She's a perfect fit for a big bulky bruiser outside the normal color schemes.
>>
>>6317718
>How bad is Perfect Effect's early stuff?

I know their early figures (anything before Gorira) were shit to merely "alright". Their CW addons were good though. Dunno about earlier addons.
>>
>>6317718
if it wasn't loose joints, it was kinda mediocre plastic quality that broke easy. Never both though.
>>
>>6318444
Warden was their first big "Woah" item. As they put quality and effort into that, setting the stage for Gorira. After their Leonidas hiccup, that is.

Their earlier stuff was alright. They stuck to the small scale and simple transformations with their tapeguns and reflector units. Both of which were alright quality for things so small. Their prices were rather high for such small units, even if their paint was still on par to FP and the others of the time.
>>
>>6317365
Yeah, with all those issues, it's probably a good thing that I held off on getting Simba. Guess I have to wait until another 3P company or maybe even Takara tries a proper Victory Leo.
>>
File: Transistor-04.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Transistor-04.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I'm wondering if there's a way to get little Hi-Fi without having to buy KFC Transistor, too. Anybody seen them being sold separate anywhere?
I'd just repaint another KFC Cassette, but i'm useless at head molds and Hi-Fi seems like the only one that comes with a IDW rewind head.
>>
Third party armada optimus when?
>>
>>6313651
Which Dinobots are these?
>>
>>6318892
The DX9 legends bots. They're cute but a little pricey for their size
>>
File: KFCfader.jpg (140KB, 1279x853px) Image search: [Google]
KFCfader.jpg
140KB, 1279x853px
>>6318714
Their Eject comes with the all the Rewind heads.
>>
>>6318979
Oh, excellent! I'd been looking at pics of not-Eject before but didn't see them. Thanks, i'll probably pick him up and give him a bit of a recolour then.
>>
First Susanoo is out... looks kinda floppy. I'm a li'l worried about that swivel-tab that keeps his legs together, the guy reviewing has to hold it in place while posing the legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBKmh2CW2PA
>>
>>6319070

Other than the armor being a nuisance it looks fine to me. He might need a bit of floor polish on that crotch hook to keep it in place.
>>
>>6317366
Passed. No fat chicks
>>
>>6319070
>looks kinda floppy
I don't think that is the figure itself. I think that's whatever garbage processing he's using on his videos. Probably something to do with the auto-stabilizer or something since you can see the subtitles and shit moving around as well, like he applied auto-stabilization AFTER he edited the video. But yeah, if you look close, things that seem like they're flopping around are actually not and it looks more like the whole figure is made of jello. It's whatever post-processing the guy did and it's ass but the figure itself looks pretty stable.
>>
>>6319348
Yeah, it's a YouTube option they give you before uploading
This is the 3rd time I've seen a random Transformers toy reviewer use it
>>
>>6309063
Where could I get one of these, I am really interested in the more complex ones because the new ones are made for children 5+
>>
>>6319505

It's not out yet. It should be out sometime this month, maybe. However, wait for reviews on it. The 3P world is one of great toys, and one of shit toys, and they all tend to carry $100+ price tags whether they're great or shit, so wait for actual reviews before purchasing anything, unless you want to accidentally buy a hunk of broken-out-of-the-box shit.
>>
>>6319528

I honestly think the market is starting to have a good foundation of quality. FT, MT, MMC, FH, etc. Release good stuff on a reliable basis and isn't more or less prone to stinkers than TT is. That's bot to say shitheaps don't get made, but it's not a total gamble like it used to be.
>>
>>6319661

That is true, but it's always better to be safe than sorry, right? MMC, for example, put out Tarn and Carnifex, both of which were great, but between them was that fucking awful Anubis mold that they've now shat out for the third time.
>>
>>6319664

Sure. You shouldn't buy any toy unless you're super confident in the retailer, and even then the best have stinkers.

Speaking of stinkers, why the fuck did they regurgitate they shitty mold so many times?
>>
>>6319740

No idea. I doubt anyone but the people who run MMC know.
>>
>>6319740
>>6319751
I believe someone said in here awhile back that MMC said "molds are so expensive and we have to make back our costs somehow" but that doesn't really seem right given how shit those releases are.
>>
So I'm a seeker fag, specifically mp seeker fag.

I have a duo of hasbro mp-11 based molds (starscream, thundercracker) for their toy based deco and I wish to complete them, however the recent movie masterpieces coming have diminished my hopes and the takara version of skywarp lacks the wing deco/price I'm after.

So I ask, out of the replica seekers is the only one that could make for a good stand in mp-11 with toy based deco the KBB skywind with the HUGE back fuselage piece or is there another option, yes model is an option but that's more takara deco.

I'm not familiar with any other 3p seeker replicas that could match, so any assistance would be nice.
>>
Yo the Ocular Max Laserbeak and Buzzsaw are up for preorder. I like that the tapes have proper color details this time, but I'm not as keen to grab these as I was with Ravage. Probably because the MP Laserbeak is at a perfect scale for Soundwave.

The ability to have these guys perch on your finger is pretty neat though.
>>
>>6319848

Yeah ravage is an easy sell for people who wanted something bigger but the MP is already pretty much the perfect size. Though these guys being super articulated is nice.
>>
>>6319664
Apparently its much better as Cyclonus overall
>>
File: StrikerNoir.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
StrikerNoir.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Anyone else growing overly anxious about Edgelord prime's release? I've been watering at the mouth for this figure since december.
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (139KB, 1024x807px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
139KB, 1024x807px
>>6319801
Maketoys is finally going to put that shit mold out of its misery. Sell em off now before the price plummets once howling meteor hits.
>>
>>6320082
Waiting on him and Susanoo eagerly. Should fit in just fine with Nero Rex and Commotus.
>>
>>6316166
BBTS and TF-Direct have it for around $15 before shipping
>>
>>6320159
Fuck, that looks good. Is this MP scale?
>>
File: slaut.jpg (42KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
slaut.jpg
42KB, 600x800px
There's this thing that may or may not be Unique Toys or Toyworld. In other news Igear might not be dead.

>>6320759

Should be
>>
>>6320759

Yep. Haven't seen it side by side with anything to know exactly the size but it's part of their MP line along with like their Megatron, Jazz, Inferno, etc., so it will probably specifically be scaled based on their Megatron, who is almost exactly the same size in robot mode as MP-36.
>>
>>6320791
It looks like the cab splits off form the trailer so Toyworld?
>>
Anyone bought TFC Big Bite ( Not Skalor) at its regular 100$ price and not regret it? Or wish they got hi. For cheaper?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1hjQJC0ywc

Emgo has his Susanoo review up
>>
>>6321322

Fuck that was a long ass review. Figure looks decent though, definitely going into my consideration pile.
>>
>>6321206
desu as standalones none of them are worth $100 by any means. If you are getting the whole set though the playability each one offers and the quality makes them worth it.
>>
>>6321206

The TFC bots are good but not $100 good. I got mine for $60 shipped thanks to those $15 off ebay flash coupons. Totally worth it at that price.
>>
>>6321322
fuck off emgo
>>
>>6321322

A lot of things look worrisome about this honestly. Doesn't seem like it would be fun at all to try to manipulate and pose.
>>
File: Autism.gif (1B, 486x500px)
Autism.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>6321322
>EMGO
>M
>G
>O
>>
>>6321496

Still better than someone speaking in a language no one understands with some fucked up correction on his video so everything smears or jumps around.
>>
File: kamiru.gif (1B, 486x500px)
kamiru.gif
1B, 486x500px
>>6321322
You can skip to literally ANY PART of his reviews and still end up at one of his retarded "jokes"
>>
>>6321568

I have to give the man credit for being able to review at all while drunk AND high.
>>
>>6321322
>Shoulders on rotating disc for transformation

I can't remember a single time this shit was locking as intended.
>>
>>6321568
>"This is his tatertotten face, and this is his froyo face"
>>
>>6321322
Wow that figure actually looks like shit up close.
>>
>>6313455
Wait, are these Wei Jiang? I've been outta the loop for the last couple months.
>>
File: 1470344863525.png (1B, 486x500px)
1470344863525.png
1B, 486x500px
>>6321322
I don't know seeing him in motion he just doesn't look very fun.
>>
File: megaTHICC.jpg (45KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
megaTHICC.jpg
45KB, 960x540px
Inventive remolds always get me.
>>
>>6322073
Is this legit? I didn't need another Doublecross, but I will 100% get this.
>>
>>6322080

It's legit, Fans Hobby posted about it on their Facebook. It's a convention exclusive though by the looks of things.
>>
File: IMG_0447.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0447.jpg
1B, 486x500px
God damn 3p just feels so much better than hasbro.

My first, Warbotron's Swindle. The face is perfect.
>>
>>6322073
Finally, something to go up against Beast Gorira
>>
File: my neck.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
my neck.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6322197
>>
>>6322197
Damn, I so wish I could throw out money on WB01 rather than JinBao OS KO. They are nice, but MP scale Swindle is as big, as PX Vulcan.
>>
File: 138192.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
138192.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>6323038
Bought Jinbao because of the scale, individual bots are so nice, I absolutely love the articulation on Blast-Off and the look on Swindle. Shame about Brawl, I couldn't get him to stand well.
>>
File: Roadbuster_veh.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Roadbuster_veh.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Good news for DOTM fans from the guys who are gonna bring you LCs Bonecrusher and Mad Maxtron.
>>
File: Topspin_vehicle.jpg (30KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Topspin_vehicle.jpg
30KB, 720x405px
>>
File: Leadfoot_veh.jpg (34KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Leadfoot_veh.jpg
34KB, 720x405px
Whoops, mixed the two up with the file names.
>>
File: Roadbuster_bot1.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
Roadbuster_bot1.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>
File: Roadbuster_bot2.jpg (66KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Roadbuster_bot2.jpg
66KB, 540x960px
>>
File: Roadbuster_bot3.jpg (29KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Roadbuster_bot3.jpg
29KB, 720x405px
Can anyone else confirm if this is is the HA mold?
>>
File: Leadfoot_bot.jpg (37KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Leadfoot_bot.jpg
37KB, 720x405px
>>
File: 1354529473983.jpg (48KB, 497x363px) Image search: [Google]
1354529473983.jpg
48KB, 497x363px
>>6323056
>>6323080

Oh shit what
>>
>>6323091
Seems like deluxe molds too with extra tweakings and weapons.
>>
Anyone know where the pre-order for KFCs apeface is?
>>
>>6323170
The only word from them was in the TFW boards saying "soon."
>>
File: 2017-05-07 20.50.09.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-07 20.50.09.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Got these guys together for $60 used recently.

They're pretty cool, but I'm afraid of breaking something during transformation, especially the backflaps.
>>
>>6323346
I'm jealous. I should have jumped on those when they were in stock.
>>
>>6323359
I hear that from a lot of people, myself included.

Is Mech Ideas even still in business?
>>
>>6323369
Not as far as I know. Which is a shame. Their demolition crue are still some of my favorite figures ever.
>>
>>6320082
Is there any update? I think the facebook page said end of April. Is it on the boat?
>>
>>6323068
>>6323070
>>6323074
>Can anyone else confirm if this is the HA mold?
It's not. The parts I'm seeing on the Dream Factory model look completely new.
>>
>>6323053
>>6323066
>>6323074
>>6323080
Here's some larger/higher resolution images so you can pick out the details.
>>
>>6323424
>>
>>6323425
>>
>>6323426
>>
>>6323429
>>
>>6323431
>>
>>6323435
>>
Is there a good Voyager 3p Menasor?
>>
>>6323460
Voyager as in voyager-sized when combined?

Because there's only one third party Menasor, and it is Voyager scaled, Intimidator. An MP one is coming out soon.
>>
>>6323460

Transformmision has an IDW one. Remains to be seen if the combiner is any good. Of the 3 out only one is really great. The other two are good but not as solid. They get the IDW design down well though.
>>
>>6323524
aren't the members MP scale?
>>
>>6323525
The are

>>6323524
>Of the 3 out only one is really great.

Which ones? I thought Motormaster wasn't out yet.
>>
>>6323346
>>6323369
Yo, put some shock oil/handsoap/whatever on the thigh swivel mushroom peg. That's the source of his exploding thigh problem.
>>
>>6323630
exploding thigh problem, what?
>>
>>6323651

Not that Anon, but it means it's tolerances are too tight and can break just by moving/transforming it. By lubing that shit up you can hopefully prevent that from happening.
>>
>>6323611

Dragstrip just came out.
>>
File: REAREND_01a.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
REAREND_01a.jpg
1B, 486x500px
anyone have this little guy? How is it?
>>
>>6323700
Fun, but disappointing compared to their tailgate, and definitely overpriced. He's got this rickety feeling to him that I hadn't seen from maketoys before, particularly his knees, ankles, and shoulder/torso tabs.
>>
new bread >>6324134
>>
>>6309375
>no sexy Wingblade yet

When will I get my qt Geisha to display on my desk at work?
>>
>>6310657
I hope they make a Knight Optimus, if they did, I'd throw my cash at them.

This is some pretty fabulous fucking engineering.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 111

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.