[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power Rangers General: Turbo Charged Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 66

File: RaceToTheVolcano.jpg (105KB, 1080x647px) Image search: [Google]
RaceToTheVolcano.jpg
105KB, 1080x647px
>Newly Released
-Legacy Dragonzord (Re-Release)
-Legacy Dragon Dagger (Re-Release)

-Movie 5 inch Rita
-Ninja Steel 5 inch (Ninja Master Mode Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, White)
-Mega Collection 5 inch Good Vs Evil 2-Packs (Samurai Red/Ninja, MMPR Red/MMPR Green, Robo Knight/4" Loogie, DC Red/Poisandra)

-Imaginext Squatt & Baboo
-Imaginext Scorpina & King Sphinx

-Super Mini-Pla Daizyujin
-Soul of Chogokin GX‑72 Megazord

>Spring
-Movie Then & Now 5 inch 2-Packs (Rita, Putty, Alpha)

>Summer
-Super Mini-Pla Dragon Caesar

>Fall
-Legacy 6.5 inch Metallic MMPR with Weapons (Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, Pink)
-Legacy 6.5 inch Wave 4 (Zeo Gold, Zeo Green, Zeo Yellow, DT Red, DT Blue)
-Legacy 6.5 inch Wave 5 (Zeo Red, Zeo Pink, Zeo Blue, DT Black, DT Yellow, DT White)
-Legacy Ninja Coin Set
-Legacy Black & Gold Titanus
-Legacy Power Sword
-Legacy 12 inch Red Ranger

-Legacy Movie Power Coin Set
-Legacy Movie Red Ranger Helmet

-Ninja Steel 5 inch (Gold Ranger, Gold Ranger Ninja Master Mode, Ninja Training Mode Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, White, Gold, Madame Odious, Skullgator, Spinferno)

>Unknown
-EFX Green Ranger Helmet

Previous Thread: >>6279680
Complete Villain Figure Guide: http://pastebin.com/hRHAAst3
>>
I haven't watched any of ninja steel but seeing on the wiki that they are reusing suits even as cameos itd be cool to get some of the older villains in the line.
>>
>>6301856
As much as I'd love some old villains, I think it's more likely we'll get old Rangers within the 5 inch Super Ninja Steel line like we did with the Super Megaforce line. It would make sense for Bandai to at least release whatever Rangers return.
>>
is there a good figure of the light blue dino charge ranger?
>>
It looks like red and green MMPR good vs evil is starting to show up in some places. Scalper priced eBay listings are starting to show up. Stay on watch boys.
>>
Weve been beaten by the zord fags
>>
>>6301934
My local Walmart has an assload of DC Gold and SMF Silver, as well as weirdly less amounts of the Ninja Steel packs. Oddly, no DC Red one. Even weirder is they had a Legacy Andros just sitting there two weeks ago, which I obviously grabbed. Hell, I've had decent luck in general, with my local BAM having Shane and Dustin instead of a harem of Toris.

>tfw just lost a bid for Legacy movie Jason, and just bought a $40 Buy It Now for cheaper than whatever the other guys in the bid were about to pay

And does anyone recommend the 10-pack of reds and silvers? It's only $50 at TRU right now, but I'm only familiar with the two Lightspeed guys, having stopped watching PR at Dino Thunder way back when, and getting back in from MMPR and Ninja Steel, so I missed most of Disney and Neo-Saban.
>>
>>6301856
That one guy on /prg/ in /m/ kept complaining about no MMPR/DT/DC crossover, and I'm prepared to do the same if the Wind Rangers and maybe Alien Rangers don't show up. I'd love a re-release of Ninja Storm guys with those gliders.
>>
>>6302464

Bought that pack, it's pretty good. But the way the figures are packaged warped some of their legs, the worse offender being Samurai Gold. He can really even stand. If you ONLY want the two light speed rangers, then I guess buy them separately. But you'll end up paying close to that pack honestly. Unless you just plain ol' don't want the rest of them, get the pack. You could maybe sell what you don't want I guess.

I was in a similar boat to you but I got the pack anyway and fell in love with the red RPM ranger design. Hadn't watched the show, but damn he looks cool.
>>
>>6302555
I like most of the designs, especially the Samurai guys and SPD, but I feel weird haven't not seen all the shows, because Mystic Force red looks cool and Operation Overdrive looks like an 80s Sentai suit, but everything I've read about those shows on /m/ suggests they are the shittiest two seasons. I know RPM is meant to be one of the better PR seasons and that Jungle Fury is well-written in spite of writer's strike, and I know Shinkenger and Dekaranger are meant to be among the better Sentai shows, but it seems weird buying figures before having seen the source material. I at least waited to see the new movie twice before buying the Then and Now packs, and a third time before buying the head-flipper guys (though I dropped $100 on the gigantic megazord as soon as I came home from the theatre after my first viewing)

Eh, fuck it, I'll just buy them anyway
>>
File: 20170428_151310.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_151310.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Ok sure, neat magic trick walmart. Can you pull anything else out of your hat?
>>
>>6302555
>warped
I'll repeat this from the last thread since it seems to be a common problem, but any warping (be it limbs, weapons, etc.) can be easily fixed. I do it all the time.

>Boil water
>Submerge for 15 seconds or so
>Warped parts should return to their original shape on their own
>If not, repeat until they do
>>
>>6302604
Give me that damn White Ranger Walmart!! Went to my Gamestop to see if they got the new wave only to see one IS Blue sitting on the peg by his lonesome. I swear I'll find that damn White Ranger. I managed to find Green and get an SDCC Red at the con, I should be able to find White in the wild damn it!
>>
>>6302577

Yeah just get em anyway. I actually hadn't watched many of the seasons' rangers in the pack but I like the scale and I've always been a fan of red rangers so it was a good purchase.

>>6302606

Will do that. It's pretty bad on these guys. I was always under the impression you had to apply the correction, so it's good that they're supposed to return to their original form.
>>
File: ebay.png (316KB, 773x563px) Image search: [Google]
ebay.png
316KB, 773x563px
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>6302969
so glad I got the figuarts. will never need to buy a new MMPR red or green ever again.
>>
>>6302969
>>6303029
Are those a rerelease of the Legacy 5'' figures or new molds? I have the figuarts, too, so I'm set for myself, but I did want to get this set for my nephews who like MMPR a lot.
>>
>>6303050

Re-releases I guess. They literally JUST came out. I live in an uncultured hillbilly hole so I may find them fairly easily whenever they get here.
>>
How do the mainline pr movie figures scale with the legacy rangers?
>>
File: GMCn34u.jpg (3MB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
GMCn34u.jpg
3MB, 4096x3072px
>>6305258
Poorly. Middle is a legacy figure, right is 5 inch (mainline scale).
>>
>>6305571
well, shit, guess I'll just skip on a blue and yellow ranger then, not like it'll find them for under scalper prices in the legacy scale due to autism and fags.
>>
>>6305767
Toys R Us website has everyone but red in stock.
>>
>>6302604
I'll do you one better. My Wally World had them missed tagged as the Burnt Potato Morpher (New Movie) and so I got mine for $25
Feels good man.
>>
File: Morpher.jpg (421KB, 1019x602px) Image search: [Google]
Morpher.jpg
421KB, 1019x602px
>>6305889
I actually just got back from my Walmart, was on the hunt for Legacy White but fell short once again. I did see they had like 4 of those bitches in stock for $50. I got mine like a year or so ago almost for like $30 when they had them originally. $25 is a good pickup, good job. I really like mine, it's a great display piece.
>>
>>6306201
I managed to get one back when they first came out and loved it but about a year ago I lost my home and had to sell pretty much everything. Some stuff I figure I'll never get back, I'll be lucky if they re-issue or walmart get's the Tommy Morpher and I had managed to get Saba on clearance for half off so that deal will never come around again. However getting this back in the fold just kind of made things feel like I am moving in the right direction again. I still can't always get what I want, I have to keep a close eye on the bills, but sometimes I get lucky and can find a way to still treat myself.
>>
File: IMG_6791.jpg (474KB, 1959x1256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6791.jpg
474KB, 1959x1256px
>>6305791
Nice catch. Anon should grab those while they're available, that's the last you're going to see of those.
>>6306201
I'm glad we're all getting a second shot at the morpher, I never had one before and I really like mine too.

I just got pic related for a steal and feeling good today
>>
>>6306286
I don't know if we'll get Tommy's morpher, I hope so, I'd love to snag it too. I've been checking brickseek for Legacy White and didn't see Tommy's morpher listed.

Anyone know why Walmart seems to get the best Ranger stuff?
>>
Did they make a Legacy Zhane or did he get skipped?
>>
>>6306299
>second shot
This is like the fourth rerelease of the Legacy morpher.
>>
File: C-sX79PUIAAtVgE.jpg (242KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-sX79PUIAAtVgE.jpg
242KB, 900x1200px
just picked these up for $3 each, Trini a little damaged but the rest are really good condition.
>>
>>6306443

>trying to find the fucking weapons for these guys on eBay for reasonable prices

I'm not paying $15 for a sword
>>
>>6306761
man ebay prices for power rangers shit are the absolute worst.
im so glad i know about mandarake
>>
>>6306443
Even these weapons could combine, but legacy wont. What a joke. Also legacy lance can't be separated. Are they even trying?
>>
>>6306327
They've basically ignored/skipped Zhane in pretty much every retro line they've done over the last couple of years. They didn't even bother to make him a six inch figure when they did their most recent set of In Space Rangers.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1175x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1175x1650px
>>6301809
>>
>fiddling with figures at desk at work
>at an angled bird's eye view, movie Billy's helmet actually does look really similar to a triceratops head

Well I'll be damned
>>
File: IMG_6801.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6801.png
298KB, 600x512px
Why the hell is there a Legacy Green Ranger on eBay with bids @ $62 when two listings down he's available buy it now for $48?????
>>
>>6307758
Because people are stupid.
>>
>>6307800

I'm going to brag for the rest of my life that I found two of them at Books A Million literally like 2 weeks ago
>>
File: 132009628151.png (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
132009628151.png
23KB, 400x400px
>tfw finally decide to say fuck it and pay the $30 for Legacy White on Amazon since my area will apparently never get the wave
>debit card was stolen and cancelled
>have to wait 2 weeks for new one

Life is suffering
>>
>>6308007
>be me
>buy all 7 MMPR legacy for $200 yesterday
>sell red for $77, green for $47, and black for $40 today because I already have them
>get to keep the 4 I needed for $10 each
Feels good
>>
>>6308027
>go to bank and withdraw cash
>go to the store and buy an Amazon gift card
Problem solved senpai
>>
>>6308176
>Amazon gift card

Why did I not fucking think of this? I forgot they were a thing. You so smart anon.
>>
>>6308027
>paying a $10 markup on a 2 per case figure that just came out
Have some fucking patience. These just came out and white will be easy as fuck to get because he's double packed.
>>
>>6302649
>Yeah just get em anyway
Jokes on me, it looks like the sale's ended and they're $100 again. But my TRU just has like 8 boxes warming shelves, so I hope I can get another chance. Guess parents draw the line at paying that much for kids' toys
>>
>>6307685
yeah, that blew my mind. Now I can't unsee it, too, which is good. In promo art and in the movie itself, they all looked like Ptera recolors, but now I can see the Tricera ridge thing, and I can kind of catch glimpses of Sabertooth features on Trini's helmet (but of course it's the actress's face 90% of the time)
>>
>>6307758
3 possible reasons:
>The shipping costs a lot more for the buy-it-now to wherever those bidders live.
>The bidders live somewhere the buy-it-now seller won't ship to/
>They're stupid.
>>
File: IMG_6814.jpg (2MB, 3024x3805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6814.jpg
2MB, 3024x3805px
most fun toy ever made
>>
File: IMG_5596.jpg (56KB, 469x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5596.jpg
56KB, 469x640px
So the ratchet on my Wind Chaser Turbozord's right half broke and now while the ratchet does still kind of work, it's not nearly as heavy as the left half's joint and I'm trying to figure out exactly what happened

Does anyone have the Turbo Megazord?
>>
>>6308515
this looks cool

how much for this
>>
>>6308237
Do you not understand how shit these figures are stocked? I need 1 blue space ranger and ive only seen him in the wild once
>>
So the Legacy Ninja Megazord doesn't have anywhere to store the Ape Zords swords when in Megazord mode? Correct?
>>
>>6308658
I found one in the wild at a K-Mart when looking to replace the one I received in a case pack that had some QC paint issues...but it also had some QC paint issues. And a LCS near me has it, but there's a slight mark-up of 2 or 3 bux.

If you're interested in either for a middle-man: esppuken at gmail.
>>
>>6308265
I think they've put that set on sale four or five times now since it came out, I bet it'll happen again.
>>
>>6308658
Every other wave has been available online from a variety of retailers, and if you play your cards right you can even get them on sale. I haven't had to pay more than $16 for any of the wave 1/2 figures. Like I said have some fucking patience.
>>
File: IMG_6777.jpg (362KB, 1821x1471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6777.jpg
362KB, 1821x1471px
>>6308716
Nope, unfortunately not
>>
File: 89cbf46242.jpg (45KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
89cbf46242.jpg
45KB, 560x560px
I need this motherfucker. Always wished for a 5 inch Dragonzord to pit against the 5 inch monsters.
>>
>>6309384
Yeah my dick is super hard for this too. Can't wait
>>
>>6309384
is that the mini-pla?
>>
>>6309403
Yes
>>
>Big Bad Toy Scalpers is charging $60 for baby's first model kit aka daizyujin minipla
>Tfw paid less than $35 a month ago
Who's getting suckered here?
>>
File: IMG_6809.jpg (2MB, 2886x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6809.jpg
2MB, 2886x3024px
>>6309553 #
I think that it's great they even have it. $60 is not too bad, it retailed at 40 and then there's international shipping.

>baby's first kit
Post a pic, Let's see how yours turned out
>>
>>6309690
>>6309553
I just preordered because I missed out on it the first time. I've never bought a model kit before, is it difficult to put together?
>>
>>6309705

Not really. It's a pretty basic kit. I'd suggest have nippers and an x-acto blade on hand to cut the nubs. It's not like a gundam SD kit where you can punch out the parts with your bare hands (unless you really want to destroy the parts).
>>
>>6308962
having patience is why I dont have a red or green or movie red ranger, they sell out before they're stocked
>>
Why are these figures so expensive online and so cheap in the store?
>>
>>6309714
>I'd suggest have nippers and an x-acto blade on hand to cut the nubs. It's not like a gundam SD kit where you can punch out the parts with your bare hands

Meanwhile, in japan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PiSTz2G0AU

Welcome to nub paradise.
>>
>>6309744
Yes this thing is covered in sprue marks you def need nippers and a blade
>>
>>6309553
Thanks for the heads up. Pre-ordered as a safety since it's the cheapest price I've seen yet and I can easily cancel if I find a better deal.
>>
>>6309553
>All 5 zords come together in one package and will feature new US box art.
Remember several generals back when people delusionally insisted these wouldn't get a US release?
>>
>>6309916
Chances are it'll show up at barnes and Noble eventually and I can swoop in with a 30% discount eventually
>>
File: IMG_8369.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8369.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Got the SoC Daizyujin in today. Al those who weren't really excited or curved their enthusiasm where probably in the right. It's not a bad figure by any means, it's just doesn't go above and beyond like I wanted. It's still the nicest looking toy of the design there's ever been, though.
>>
File: IMG_8364.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8364.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>6310046
I'm also a bit upset my headcrest is slightly misaligned, and a blemish on the mouthpiece. No big deal, but annoying.

I tried putting on the Legacy Dragonzord, but it wasn't worth taking a picture of. A Chogokin Dragonzord would need to accommodate the less flat shoulder line m, and be a bit smaller. Individually displaying it will be fine, though, the aesthetics are close enough.

Really, my biggest issue is the lack of extras that it feels like they can just pin as being show accuracy. Biggest being the lack of articulated finger hands. I wish he was able to bullshit articulation like GGG as well. If his trex tail could deattach, and the pterodactyl connection was designed different, you could get good expressive waist articulation, even a little helps a lot
>>
>>6309744
kek
Can't wait to see this same shit in August
Going have the heartest of keks at the MMPR reviewer autists
>>
File: IMG_8366.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8366.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>6310068
There's just a slight, idk, lack of love in this that I feel is palpable. Even the manual seems less special than the last one we got with Golion/Voltron. And coming off that and GGG, it just doesn't seem as good.

Everyone shitting on the Legacy releases and saying this was going to be so much better, while you are right, I don't think this feels like a big enough leap. And considering this is the most articulated and unique part of the Ultrazord trio, I am beginning to doubt if I'd go for an SoC Ultrazord.
>>
>>6310046
I look forward to Bandai America's eventual 2.0 cause I'm just not a fan of this guy's proportions at all.
>>
File: IMG_6772.jpg (810KB, 2330x2634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6772.jpg
810KB, 2330x2634px
>>6309916
I'm not an anon who said that but I am genuinely very surprised it's getting a legit US release and it think it's fucking awesome

>>6310070
Yeah it should be a riot. The stickers are by far the hardest part. Many fuckups will occur
>>
>>6310089
I doubt the Megazord will get a 2.0 just to cater to you autists.

The only thing you'll get is another box update.
>>
>>6310068
This is my #1 gripe is the lack of articulated hands. I'm already wondering how they're attached and finding a replacement.
>>6310089
I'm with you on this as well his proportions are actually kind of fucked but there is no way in hell this toy is anything but glorious and a must have for me. Unfortunately I have to wait two more weeks to grab mine
>>
>>6310046
I'm just curious if you think that already owning a couple of Zords of that design might have affected your enjoyment?

Mostly wondering myself since I never owned this Zord as a kid and as such the SoC will be my first time finally owning it. I had other Zords as a kid but from different shows.
But I haven't been that excited myself recently, not sure if I will once it gets into the country or nearly delivered

I can totally see why you find this release a bit underwhelming though.
>>
>>6310080
Bandai America has been doing a great job in the sculpt department, they just need to sort out their engineering and diecast distribution. I wish they'd do diecast free re-releases like Toynami eventually did with their Masterpiece Voltron. A diecast free Dragonzord for instance would solve most of it's problems.
>>
>>6310096
You're a fool if you don't think it's inevitable. Bandai can't help but keep milking the MMPR teet, and there's certainly a demand for it. What do you think they're gonna do after Shogun, move on to another series?
>>
>>6310114
You're fucking idiot if you think a 2.0 is going to happen.

Despite it being a hot commodity right now its never going to happen just like the figuarts you delusional fool.
>>
>>6310094
>I am genuinely very surprised
Why though? MMPR is exponentially more popular outside of Japan than Zyuranger is within it. We got figuarts, SRC, and now SOC all because of the western market. Why would this mini-pla be any different? You honestly believed out of the entire back catalog of Sentai mechs they just happened to choose Zyu?
>>
>>6310104
Oh yes, this is my sixth version of this design. (First was a KO of the DX, then the DX, then the 2010 one, then SRC, then the Legacy release, now this). Still, Bandai managed to make Voltron,a design that's been done to death even more, feel fresh and did things that et it apart from the other dozen versions of it. And I've got a couple other combining SoCs.
>>
>>6310118
You're absolutely dellusional. Probably one of the same dumb faggots who insisted that the minipla would never get released in America. It will happen. Possibly as early as next year to coincide with the 25th anniversary.
>>
>>6310132
I never said anything about anything MMPR related never being released in America.

I'm telling you that being a delusional idiot expecting 2.0's of these figures is absolutely delusional.

You won't get a 2.0 SOC have fun paying latecomers tax for that dream.
>>
>>6310114
>What do you think they're gonna do after Shogun, move on to another series?

Yes? Pic related, they're already planning Zeo releases.
>>
>>6310140
Considering they said Bandai America in the original point of discussion, I'd wager that they where talking about a 2.0 Legacy Megazord, not chogokin.
>>
>>6310140
I'm not talking about the SOC fucktard, I'm talking about Legacy. Hence Bandai AMERICA. Learn to read.
>>
>>6310151
You never said Legacy so I apologies tardfuck.

Even stevens my homo.
>>
>>6310145
>Those retardedly fuckhuge arm and leg bands on the males
>Gold's look fine
It's always got to be something with these guys
>>
Oh and let's not forget their misshapen heads
>>
>>6310046
>>6310080
You have serious high taste and I commend you for that.

this is a figure I've been waiting for just like Gaogaigar so I'm already satisfied. I think the only thing that bugs me is the molded on wheels.

Is the weight great? Does any of the parts come off easily? All the reviewers seem to ham hand it. I still need to ship it from HLJ but I'll be sure to get it by next week.
>>
>>6310145
Figures are a different story. They've already released Ninja Storm and In Space figures, but there has been no indication of Zords or roleplay beyond MMPR, and there won't be until MMPR is bone dry. Bandai can easily milk another two or three years out of MMPR Zords/roleplay.

>>6310166
Pretty sure Bandai said that would be fixed by release, but this is the same Bandai who said Legacy figures wouldn't have silver belts. Though even if they fix that the chests still bother me. Gold collar is too thick/not enough white.
>>
>>6310068
>I'm also a bit upset my headcrest is slightly misaligned, and a blemish on the mouthpiece. No big deal, but annoying.

Yeah the QC control on SOCs seems to be no better or worse than on other premium Bandai products. They get held up on a pedestal but aren't infallible products.
>>
>>6310140
>I'm telling you that being a delusional idiot expecting 2.0's of these figures is absolutely delusional.

I dunno they made like four versions of the Legacy Megazord. But it was more like a shitty 1.5 version.

It sucked having a great Dragonzord and no good Megazord to go with it.
>>
>>6310145

i want these as a stand-in for the dead figuarts line but the powerful rangers proportions are so ghastly.

there is no winning
>>
>>6310187
Thank you, anon.
The weight is nice, I admit I sort of wish it was bigger, but I am glad he doesn't have Voltron's crazy heaviness, so him being shorter isn't really bad. Parts are all tight, clips are pretty basic though(if you handled either previous Megazord mold it'll be very familiar. It is a little weird, I've all but given the 2010 one to my 3 year old nephew since I have too many goddamn Daizyujins, so I've gone through the combining and such with him just a few days ago, so its very fresh in my head), so it can be decombined very easily. In regular, not delicate, but reserved force applied to it, it won't come apart.
>>
>>6310214
I actually meant SOC.

They'll milk the megazord over in the U.S for what its worth that's for damn sure.
>>
>>6310221
Nice! Still very excited for it displayed around my figuarts in a week or two.
>>
File: IMG_6806.jpg (1MB, 2708x2662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6806.jpg
1MB, 2708x2662px
>>6310218
I actually fell in love with the muscle ranger look and it's the only reason I collect these even though I have the figuarts as well.
I've been playing the shit out of the Legacy Wars mobile game and thats how they all look. Not to mention this is how they've always looked as figures throughout the years.

If you don't like the muscle ranger look then forget em because their articulation, proportions, and overall polish are all lacking
>>
File: IMG_6827.jpg (796KB, 1925x2243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6827.jpg
796KB, 1925x2243px
White ranger will always be my favorite
>>
File: 5474647.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
5474647.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>>6310218
>powerful rangers proportions

They should go all out with the muscles already and give us this monstrosity. Then the joke would go in full circle.
>>
File: 1493514416799.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1493514416799.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>6310266
>>6310242

you guys are actually making me want these brorangers
>>
>>6308716
I just attach them to his back, with swords facing out like some Assassin's Creed shit. It looks decent
>>
>>6310242
Wait, are all Legacy girls' legs poseable through their skirts, or just MMPR Pink? I don't want to try to force my Tori, Cassie, or Ashley's legs through their skirts to pose them better
>>
File: 1457629865026.gif (778KB, 245x190px) Image search: [Google]
1457629865026.gif
778KB, 245x190px
>Mini-Pla Megazord is getting a stateside release

I bought the JP release but that's great news. I'd love to see more of these beyond the Megazord and Dragonzord.

If they released a Super Mini-Pla Ninja MegaFalconzord I could die happy.
>>
>>6310266
>that subtle american flag morphing belt

lel
>>
>>6310559
is there an announcement page for the american release?
>>
>watching video of transformations for toys of all initial Sentai robos
>all these cool, complex, interesting transformations for toys BoA will never touch because they existed before Zyuranger
>Ninninger robo kicks the everloving shit out of my Ninja Steel megazord
God damn, can't wait to see how they simplify Zyuohger or Kyuranger, whose robos have so little articulation
>>
To the guy that kept recommending the boiling water trick for warped limbs, you are magic. I expected it to work, sure, but it was literally instantaneous. Fixed all the mega collection rangers that came in the legendary TRU pack. Every one of them could barely stand before. Good stuff.
>>
>>6310692

Today all the Wild Force Megazords would be like $100 Legacy releases for sure.
>>
>>6310692
https://www.powerrangersnow.com/bandai-toy-fair-2017-qa/

Zyuohger isn't getting adapted because muh Zordbuilder. Thankfully Kyuranger's mecha are already simple as fuck so there's no way they can fuck that up.
>>
>>6310983
I'm glad you went through with it. Whenever I see people bitch about warping I'll tell them how to fix it, but most seem too lazy/apprehensive to do it. Which is a shame cause it really is a game changer once you see for yourself how easy and effective it is.
>>
File: 1445977018949.jpg (5KB, 250x177px) Image search: [Google]
1445977018949.jpg
5KB, 250x177px
>>6310242
>>6310145
So is people not liking the Legacy figures a meme, or is it genuine autism? I feel like I need to ask, because if it's a joke, it's been going on for a LONG time.

Are people seriously complaining about things like the rangers having abs? I'm having a hard time understanding why people are bitching about these figures because they're not a 1:1 for each specific ranger's particular body type. I honestly think they look better than the Figuarts figures, and this is coming from someone who owns the MMPR Figuarts figures (even the shielded Red and Black rangers). The figuarts always looked really skinny to me.

It almost feels as if people feel obligated to shit on the legacy figures solely to justify their overpriced SHF Ranger purchases.
>>
>>6311082
>So is people not liking the Legacy figures a meme, or is it genuine autism?
Not the person you are talking, but I wasnever interested in the MEgazord LEgacy figure, because it looked lkike a downgrade compared to the original.

Holed mammoth legs, small wheel molded instead of being real for the sabertooth, the tendency of the figure falling backward, the absence of the special knee articulations fot the T-rex that allow the tank mode to look really stylish.

Plus the first version knees where weak and mde it almost impossible to mke the figure look straight.

Also, I was never really much interested in the gimmick of making all the zord's limb interchangeable throughout generations.

So, I never bought the figure. The Legacy dragonzord and Titanus, on the other hand, are awesome. But with no good Megazord to complement them, I don't see the point of owning them.
>>
>>6311082

>So is people not liking the Legacy figures a meme, or is it genuine autism?

neither

It's just that I don't care for ridiculous proportions.

That's all there is to it. it's a subjective matter, not objective.

Do i want them because they're no longer making sentai figuarts?

yeah
atleast someone is making figures
>>
File: IMG_8543.jpg (128KB, 483x1031px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8543.jpg
128KB, 483x1031px
>>6311082
I genuinely dislike them for several reasons.
1.) Unecessarily out of scale, not only with other PR figures, but pretty much every other line on the market. Why 6.5? Such a dumb random scale.
2.) Shitty sculpts. Bandai has shown the ability to move past the roid ranger aesthetic and produce more show faithful sculpts, so these seem like a step backwards. The girls are even worse with comically huge tits and tiny waists. Also the skirts are garbage and kill the leg articulation because they're so rigid. The mainline Ninja Steel figures have better skirts that actually allow the girls to move their legs.
3.) Lack of weapons. Out of scale Megazord build a figures were a dumb gimmick that added nothing to the line. They needed to have their personal weapons and alt sidearm modes much more.
4.) Inconsistency. Three of the MMPR's have white belts, three have silver. Two have black bolts on their morphers, four don't. Call it autistic, but I expect better from an adult geared collector's line.
5.) Miscellaneous odd choices.
-Why do the MMPRs have those weird Ninja Storm-esc shoulders? They're a different sculpt from the Ninja Storm shoulders so it's not a cost saving measure.
-Why is Jason's helmet so off-model? Green Ranger, while not as bad, is also quite off compared to the others.
-Why do the Ninja Storm Rangers have permanently holstered swords as well as unholstered swords? Why not just have functional holsters?
-Why don't the girls have double elbows?
-Why don't the guys have ball mid torsos like the girls instead of the more limited (and uglier) ab crunch?
-Why do the wrist joints protrude so damn much?
-Why are they not completing teams before moving on?
>>
>>6311157
>comically huge tits
Are you a kindergarten teacher?
>>
File: Blueranger.jpg (18KB, 354x264px) Image search: [Google]
Blueranger.jpg
18KB, 354x264px
>>6311159
They're exaggerated to a ridiculous degree.
>>
File: IMG_1950.jpg (117KB, 602x1078px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1950.jpg
117KB, 602x1078px
>>6311079

I'm glad you shared. I literally saw an instant improvement just after taking them out of the water. You're a life saver, my friend.

But on another note, why are the Zeo rangers so damn aesthetic? Forgive the horrible lighting and huge picture. On my phone.
>>
>people think the legacy figures are good and better the SHF
Great job poorfags. BoA definitely won't improve their shitty figures and continue to be super lazy with the accessory count compared to ML where even their garbage releases come with more shit than this line.
>>
>>6311157
I agree with you on every point. Thank you for taking the time to type out what was in my brain.
The movie rangers are the worst of the whole lot with bad proportions, nerfed articulation and more.
I have almost every figure in the line and I kind of love them but I kind of hate them. There is a very serious lack of care and attention going on with this line
>>
File: 1f975d00.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1f975d00.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>6311172
They're one of my favorite designs by far. I wish we could get the remainder of the team in that scale to go with the old villains.
>>
>>6311190

I know, they look so good. I don't really want any full teams remade in the 5 inch scale other than Zeo and Lost Galaxy. LG mainly because it gives me the biggest nostalgia boner of all the 90s rangers for some reason. I don't like their suits as much as I do others.
>>
>2013
>$16.99
>7.5"
>All those accessories

>2017
>What the fuck are accessories?
>>
File: file.png (74KB, 864x343px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
74KB, 864x343px
>bought a month ago

WHY AREN'T THEY HERE YET

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6311290
It says right there. Expected by 23 and the other by 19.
>>
File: 1390747031033.png (251KB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
1390747031033.png
251KB, 460x304px
>>6311165
The Legacy figure's tits look better to me. And I don't mean that to be a perv or anything, but I like for my female figures to actually look like females.

>>6311157
I see your point with some issues; mainly the different colored belts and morphers. Thanks for taking the time to actually to explain rather that going full autist and screaming "RREEEEE THIS AREN'T THE RANGERS I WANTED!!!" While your points are definitely valid, I guess I'm able to look past the flaws and just appreciate the figures for what they are. I like "stylized" things, I suppose, so the more muscular rangers and bit titted female rangers are pretty awesome to me. It's how I remember them as a kid (I was big into comic books, so I seem to remember everything having comic book-esque proportions). Hell, >>6311243 are some of my favorite Rangers figures.

>>6311096
>>6311110
Also fair points.

>>6311189
>I have almost every figure in the line and I kind of love them but I kind of hate them.
So you hate the figures, yet still buy almost all of them. ...I'm sure you'll understand my confusion.
>>
>>6311082
The scale kills it. I have ranger figures from years back that they're so much bigger than. If they weren't in that 6.5 cale, I'd go broke buying them.
>>
The 6.5 scale just doesn't make any fucking sense. Its like someone from development wanted to be a special apple outside the 6 inch line and it was fucking clever.
>>
>>6311334
I only plan on displaying each ranger team with each other. I don't really get the scale complaint though. Sure they won't fit in with the old 6 inch rangers, but those 6 inch rangers are pretty shitty, and obviously designed for children. The Legacy figures seem to be aimed at the adult audience. As long as they scale well with each other, what difference does their size make?
>>
>>6311326
>The Legacy figure's tits look better to me. And I don't mean that to be a perv or anything, but I like for my female figures to actually look like females.

The tits on the legacy figures are hilariously unrealistic, though.
>>
>>6311359
They're more realistic than a bunch of teenagers morphing into superheroes with tacky suits that can pilot giant mechs to fight monsters.

Also, how are they unrealistic to you? Have you never seen or been around a female with big tits?
>>
>>6311384
Not him but your priorities are fuck retarded.

The characters don't have comically giant tits and tiny waist its also a poor adaptation.

If you're looking for those proportions you might as well just buy a sex doll.
>>
>>6311384
>They're more realistic than a bunch of teenagers morphing into superheroes with tacky suits that can pilot giant mechs to fight monsters.

You're comparing apples and oranges here.

>Also, how are they unrealistic to you? Have you never seen or been around a female with big tits?

That's a question you should ask yourself if you seriously believe that big tits look like torpedoes when they're under a tight spandex costume.
>>
File: 20170503_141310.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_141310.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
People are looking for this?
>>
>>6311404
They've been more common lately.

I traded one last week for a Cyclops.
>>
>>6311326
> doesn't look like a female without cartoonish tits
>>
Who are the most aesthetic rangers, /toy/?

I don't think I could be autistic enough to break it into tiers but the ones I find the MOST visually pleasing off the top of my head are Zeo, In Space, SPD, and [toyspoiler]dairanger[/toyspoiler]
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (234KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
234KB, 1920x1080px
>>6311615
Time force

The way the look so uniform but different because of their different shapes that are all arrows is so spicy
>>
>>6311589
The asian stick archetype is pretty boring

If it wasn't for the male stunt doubles maybe the women would actually be busty
>>
Speaking only on aesthetics alone, I like
>MMPR
>Turbo
>in space
>dekaranger
>go busters
>the pirate guys are really growing on me

>everything else

>zeo
>>
>>6311627
Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention I think the newest ones with the zodiac helmets are great. Too bad sentai shf is dead they could be having a field day with all those different rangers
>>
If Turbo isn't the worst season of PR, than what is?
>>
>>6311694

Sounds like Operation Overdrive/Megaforce
>>
>>6311404
Legacy MMPR White were two a case for Wave 3.
>>
>>6311623
agree
>>
>>6311734
Really? In my store it was 2 Yellows and 3 Whites
>>
>>6311694
I can't hate turbo because the new cast episodes were the first time in a long while a PR cast actually had chemistry and felt like a cohesive group again. From late season 3 onwards the cast was in shambles since it never felt like the Rangers where a real group; hence why it ended up being the Tommy show,and why Jason's reintroduction and Billy's departure where two major things in zeo.Even the first cast shake-up killed a lot of the chemistry, Adam, Rocky, and Aisha where just sort of there. But by Turbo, you have just a cast of awkward individuals that don't feel like a close group of friends. Turbo's second cast isn't the best we've ever gotten, but they actually seemed like a group of friends compared to what we where getting for years before.
>>
File: 1486956699241.jpg (519KB, 2702x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1486956699241.jpg
519KB, 2702x1060px
>>6311351
My major complaint with the scale is that we have two decades of villains made in the 5 inch range, which continues to this day. The Legacy line has shown no indication of ever making villains, and even if they did, 99% of those villains will never get a figure made in 6.5". There's also tons of vehicles and accessories that are available within the 5 inch range which will never have a 6.5 inch counterpart.

I'm not bothered by Rangers not being in scale with past Ranger figures because the line intends to revisit them all, but I AM bothered that they aren't in scale with everything else. The line just seems very limited as a result. I can put the recent 5 inch Leo in his Jet Jammer. I can pit Andros against Ecliptor. Zeo Tommy missing his personal weapon? No worries, I have one from the original Zeo line. What can I do with the 6.5 inch line? Pose them with other Rangers, none of which have personal weapons. They don't even scale with shit like Marvel Legends. They're completely useless in my book.
>>
>>6311806
I think the Zeo cast worked great together. Adam and Rocky finally became proper characters, and Tanya was much better than Aisha, who was essentilly just a black Kim. Turbo took a hit because the 20 somethings were forced to interact with a 10 year old kid, and JDF had visibly checked out. Also it seems like they didn't know what to do with the characters after graduating, and as a result they were apart from each other a lot doing their own thing.
>>
>>6311789
The case it was actually shipped in or what was left on the pegs?
>>
Why do people pay insane prices for funko pops? I saw someone trying to sell the original red, white and Pink pops for $300+
>>
>>6311825
Why did the movie have that original pig monster guy anyway
>>
>>6311903
Its this era's beany babies.

Except this time they're getting licenses and catering to everybody. Its quiet smart actually I just can't wait till this fat dies down eventually.
>>
>>6310983
>>6311079
How does this work, exactly? My Legacy Tori's sword is shaped like a parenthesis. Do I just boil water in a pot, drop the tiny sword in, let it sit for a while, and use tweezers to get it out without scalding myself?

>>6311010
How do you mean? Because the shark and tiger actually had elbows?
>>
>>6311630
Look forward to the 5" BoA figures, then. I can't wait for a shelf-full of Kyurangers. My dick may even explode if they wasted money on "Spirit Rangers" for the other Kyutama just so I can get some more of those awesome visors
>>
>>6311881
It was on the pegs, but it was a new case because I live next to a toysrus express that barely stocks new things
>>
What should I do, try to collect 6/5in even though they may never complete teams and are hard to find or go for 5 inch figures that are easy to find but don't look as nice
>>
>>6311020
Kyuranger can't work with Zordbuilder either, unless the Kyutama are going to have little snaps so the whole thing could attach to a previous Megazord. Kyurenoh is formed by Kyutama fitting into circular indents on the lion, not by shit just snapping onto it like in Ninninger or anything
>>
>>6312153

Legacy display nicely, and I use 5 inch scale as desk buddies right now. It's comfy.
>>
>>6312066

Boil water, and dip it in there for 15 seconds. Take it and behold actual magic.

May have to do SOME shaping by yourself, but try it out and see. Promise it hurts nothing. Just did it on literally 10 figures and they were fine.
>>
>>6312203
What problems have people been having with figures? I got the Then and Now guys, who were packaged in some weird fucking poses, but I had no trouble taking them out, and they can stand up well enough (even though the movie rangers can't rotate their lower legs like the MMPR guys). I've only had issues with accessories, like the Ninja Storm Blue's sword and my Then and Now Pink's oversized arrow. Every 5" figure I have seems to have sturdy enough plastic
>>
>>6312208

The Legendary Pack from TRU warps everything in the package somehow. My samurai gold from that pack literally could not stand up. I don't think anything else has issues.
>>
File: 148_4859.jpg (12KB, 378x283px) Image search: [Google]
148_4859.jpg
12KB, 378x283px
fuck my life
>>
>>6312200
I would love both but thats an expensive prospect

I love the pool of the 5in figures but I love the look of the taller more articulated figures

life sucks
>>
>>6312276

Hmm. An attempt at both could be just buying what you really like. I only collect red rangers and 6th rangers nowadays, so it doesn't get terribly steep. My most costly adventure now is backing up and getting the Super Megaforce 5 inch reds I missed. I've lucked up and found them all for around 20 or less, but some folks on eBay charge 40-50 bucks for a 5 inch figure aimed at children. Only a few more and I'm out of the woods though.
>>
>>6312289
Who are you missing?
>>
File: 89cda96ef3.jpg (48KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
89cda96ef3.jpg
48KB, 560x560px
I know it was a foregone conclusion, but the US release Minipla Dragonzord is available on BBTS for $45 with an August release. Hoping when other retailers get them it's cheaper.
>>
>>6312297

Uh, Time Force (red and quantum both), Wild Force, MMPR (waiting for Red v Green to show up in the wild), and Alien. The rest I either have or have on the way.
>>
>>6312318
>>6312297

Forgot to include other 6th rangers. Need Zeo, Wild Force, and Ninja Storm. Missed NS NIB for $12 on eBay. Hate myself.
>>
>>6312318
You managed to get Dino Thunder? He's the rarest of the bunch. Red SPD and Mystic Force were as well until the 10 pack.
>>
>>6312323

Damn, forgot about DT. Missing him too. Back to the pits of eBay.
>>
>>6312232
Good thing I spent too long deciding whether to buy it when it was half off, I guess
>>
>>6312121
Wave 3 was split into two different cases, one cases has 4 MMPR White and 2 MMPR Yellow, the other has 2 of each Space ranger (Pink, Black and Blue)
>>
>>6312350

Easily fixed though, as the boiled water comments in here imply. I still recommend it if you're looking into that scale.
>>
File: Seriously bruh.png (313KB, 802x743px) Image search: [Google]
Seriously bruh.png
313KB, 802x743px
Considering the utter fucking absurdity of pic related (I can't find regular black anywhere online where he isn't sold out/ multiple hundred £s/ not availible to ship to my country), I was thinking of getting an(other) armored black and modding him into a regular one. Has anyone here tried this?

Shouldn't be too hard, right? The actual shield seems to be its own piece that isn't glued to the main part of the torso, so that /should/ be easy enough to break off. The only roadblock I can think of is the gold arm-bands, which'll need to be carved down. Anything else?
>>
>>6312643
>>6312643
Will pick it up soon. I thought I missed out on a good deal when TRU dropped the half-off sale and it went back to retail, but I accidentally stumbled on it on Amazon for $60. I thought it was TRU exclusive
>>
>>6312688
The shield can be removed fairly easily. Don't know what you'd do about the arms though.

>>6312689
>I thought it was TRU exclusive
It is, but anyone can sell shit on Amazon like ebay. In fact there are better deals on ebay. $40 with best offer option, and $12.75 shipping.
>>
>>6309690
What hands did you use?
>>
>>6311404
My area has yet to get any. I'm hoping once they do it won't be problem for me to find one.
>>
File: IMG_6851.jpg (61KB, 328x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6851.jpg
61KB, 328x509px
>>6312729
>>
>>6312689

It's a killer deal given pretty much anything in it does for $15 minimum by itself. There's no reason to not buy if you don't have the majority of them.

Good luck and enjoy, anon. I didn't enjoy this scale much at first but have slowly fallen in love. Again, desk buddies.
>>
>>6312915
My only concern is the Red:Sixth ratio. Why not just have 10 Reds? Could have bridged the gap between represented seasons a little by having Time Force Red, Dino Thunder Red (or even Triassic so it's the Red as a Sixth), and I guess Wild Force Red, as Ninja Storm got a Legacy.
>>
Why is power rangers general the dedest board on toy
>>
>>6313103
Are you just shitposting every thread?
>>
When the fuck are Ninja Steel master modes and Gold Ranger 5" supposed to come out?
>>
>>6312688
What is it about black that makes him rarer than the rest?
>>
>>6313183
black rangers make up only 13% of the population
>>
>>6311404
I've only found 1 white ranger in my whole city so far. Bought it and opened it and realized the foot was glued in place from shit QC so I had to return it. Still looking for another and yellow ranger. None of my gamestops had any legacy figures either.
>>
File: 1427223174820.jpg (1MB, 1528x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1427223174820.jpg
1MB, 1528x1528px
>>6313183
Beats me. Excessive scalping probably, but I didn't collect PR/Sentai merch back when they were being released so I wouldn't know.
Like I said, it's absurd that it goes for so much when it has a limited edition armored version that goes for so little. I mean yeah, Armored Black was a one-off thing in the show, but you'd still think it would be the opposite way round. Plus I refuse to believe I'm the only one who has considered modding Armored black into a regular one.
>>6313205
Kek.
>>
>>6313282
It still baffles me why the Figuart Rangers cost so much in the aftermarket when the Legacy figures look better.
>>
>>6313285
>when the Legacy figures look better.
Because opinions say Figuarts look better.
>>
File: 1431052838589.jpg (47KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1431052838589.jpg
47KB, 500x387px
>>6313285
>when the Legacy figures look better.
>>
>>6313288
Opinions of people trying to justify the high price tag of the Figuarts figures, yea.

>>6313297
Yea, the Legacy figures DO look better. They don't look like a bunch of stick figures in spandex.
>>
I like the legacy muscle rangers better than the figuarts skinny-asian-man-in-a-sentai-suit look.
I also love the 6.5" scale because I'm not a small child anymore and my hands are big.
>>
>>6313142
Maybe try reading OP
>>
File: 1490322910187.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490322910187.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
>>6313304
>>6313299
I can't believe you're still sperging about this.
>They don't look like a bunch of stick figures in spandex.
Honest question; have you ever even /seen/ an episode of Power Rangers or Sentai? For that matter, have you ever seen a real human being? It seems the extent of your knowledge of human anatomy comes from Super Hero comics.
>>
>>6313315
You know you're responding to two different people, right?
>>
>>6313329
>I-I'm not samefagging, I swear!
Even if you were two different people, you're still equally retarded, so it makes no difference.
>>
File: _20170504_150352.jpg (1MB, 2293x2762px) Image search: [Google]
_20170504_150352.jpg
1MB, 2293x2762px
>>6313285
>when the Legacy figures look better
Nice bait.
>>
File: _20170504_151905.jpg (150KB, 1260x1046px) Image search: [Google]
_20170504_151905.jpg
150KB, 1260x1046px
>>
File: 1419812233151.jpg (6KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1419812233151.jpg
6KB, 250x238px
>>6313339
>>6313353
The only thing the Figuart does better than the Legacy figure is the shoulder. Everything else on the Legacy figure looks better to me.

>>6313336
>You have a different opinion from me, so you're retarded!
Not even the guy (guys?) you're responding to, but you sound pretty dumb.

>>6313315
I haven't watched Power Rangers since Turbo. I really liked Seasons 1 and 2, the first movie, and Zeo. Therefore, it's been a long time since I've had time to analyze how the characters looked on the show. Based on my nostalgia, I like to remember the rangers as looking like actual super heroes and heroines who could legitimately kick a monster's ass. For some reason, I really don't remember them looking like 12 year old gymnasts in body suits. Therefore, I think the Legacy figures look better. They may not be 100% accurate to the show, but the LOOK better.

It's really surprising how some fans are sticklers for show accuracy when it comes to Ranger body types, but are willing to completely ignore how shitty something like the Megazord looked in the show and praise stylized versions like the SoC and Mini-pla figures.
>>
File: C8-qkjGXsAAweXM.jpg (232KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8-qkjGXsAAweXM.jpg
232KB, 1200x1200px
So the wave 1 Good vs Evil two packs have been sitting on Walmart's website for a while. Then they added the Samurai and Megaforce packs from wave 2. Those have been available for the last week or two. Yesterday they finally put up the Poisandra pack and she sold out in a matter of hours. Hopefully her sales will show Bandai there is demand for two-packs with new figures. Space/Psycho Ranger packs would be too perfect.
>>
>>6313397
>my nostalgia
Have you considered that you were a retarded child and therefore had bad taste in things or remembered something wrong?
>>
>>6313397
>Better accessories
>Better quality control
>Better articulation
>Better paint overall

Everything is BETTER with the figuarts. You're just painfully stabbing yourself over and over regardless of the proportions you jack off to.

The legacy shouldn't be called a legacy its a fucking travesty.

I'm only buying them so I can resell them to dumbasses in a year or two because that shit is free money.
>>
>>6313405
>Have you considered that you were a retarded child and therefore had bad taste in things or remembered something wrong?
1) All kids are retards
2) I can't help the way I remember something, but I do prefer my rangers to actually look like heroes and not gymnasts.

You pretty much ignored every other part of my post, but at least you tried.

>>6313408
I think the Legacy figures have better proportions and a better figure size. The Figuarts' articulation is only slightly better, I've yet to experience any QC issues with the Legacy figures, but have had QC issues with two of my Figuarts, the paint quality of my Legacy figures is sharp.

The only thing you're dead on about is the accessories though. I'll give you that one.
>>
>>6313421
>I can't help the way I remember something
You absolutely can, though.
>>
>>6313397
I don't think you're retarded because of a different opinion, I think you're retarded because you've been using the same shitty arguments since >>6311082, but despite all counter arguments you've barely added anything new to the discussion since then other than "lel figuarts are skinny". And I KNOW you're samefagging (again) because of said identical arguments + identical grammar/wording and everything. You aren't fooling anyone.
>I haven't watched Power Rangers since Turbo.
It shows.
>but are willing to completely ignore how shitty something like the Megazord looked in the show and praise stylized versions like the SoC and Mini-pla figures.
Ignoring the shifting of goalposts, the reason for this is that we simply don't have anything better. If we had a megazord that was both great quality and faithful to the show, then you bet your ass it would be the one we praise/recommend above the others.
>2) I can't help the way I remember something
Then how about you actually take a look at footage from the show to jog your memory instead of using how you remember things two decades ago as a measurement of realism.
>>
File: notasamefag.jpg (154KB, 839x481px) Image search: [Google]
notasamefag.jpg
154KB, 839x481px
>>6313431
Dude, I don't know why you're so dead set on thinking everyone is samefagging you here, but it's just not true. I'm not >>6311082. You seem to have a hard on for people who disagree with you on this issue. There are apparently multiple people who prefer the Legacy figures to your precious Figuarts, and you're just so blind with weeaboo rage that you can't have a reasonable argument.

Like I said in my original post, I prefer my figures to look the way I remember them as a kid. That's all it is. I think the Legacy figures LOOK better and have great articulation. I don't understand what you're no getting about that.

Pic related, I hope it soothes your paranoia/autism.
>>
just enjoy whatever the fuck you wanna

quit bitching
>>
>>6313421
>I think the Legacy figures have better proportions and a better figure size

The size is fucking stupid why is it 6.5? It makes no fucking sense. It would make much more sense at a lower scale so they could match up with the current line of figures they've been displaying.

> The Figuarts' articulation is only slightly better, I've yet to experience any QC issues with the Legacy figures, but have had QC issues with two of my Figuarts, the paint quality of my Legacy figures is sharp.

You might have had great luck but not a lot of people have. The paint apps are also all over the place and Bandai of America wont fix it but acknowledges that they've fucked up which makes no fucking sense.

None of their decisions so far in this "legacy" line makes no sense. The Zord builder figures are worse than the retrofire shit they pulled years back.
>>
File: Mmpr-red.png (1MB, 688x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Mmpr-red.png
1MB, 688x1400px
Even if we ignore the body proportions the figuarts are objectively better based on the accuracy of the suits. Look at the diamonds on the chest/gloves/boots here >>6313339 then look at pic related. The shape of them on the legacy is all wrong. The morpher on the legacy is twice as big as it should be. The belt lacks the trim, while the gloves and boots have trim around them that aren't present on the suits. And then there's those shoulders. The legacy figures are just all around off-model.
>>
>>6313470
I think it's pretty obvious that the Legacy figures are stylized versions of those goody ass OG leotard suits.
>>
>>6313470
While I like the accuracy of the figuarts, the size and price are horrible
>>
>>6313339

>both helmets are off model

lol
>>
File: RNHmVAB.jpg (226KB, 647x516px) Image search: [Google]
RNHmVAB.jpg
226KB, 647x516px
>>6313488
Yeah it sucks having figures that are actually in scale with other shit.
>>
>>6313499
I could pay 10 bucks for that. Im sorry they aren't 50+ dollars for 5 inches good

I don't even like the enemies anyway I just want ranger teams
>>
File: 57475858.jpg (25KB, 633x471px) Image search: [Google]
57475858.jpg
25KB, 633x471px
>>6313498
They really are.
>>
File: ncL95eM.jpg (84KB, 655x577px) Image search: [Google]
ncL95eM.jpg
84KB, 655x577px
>>6313506
They retailed around $40, and most could be had for less with sales. You're clearly a poorfag, and that's fine, but for the rest of us they are every bit worth what they retailed for. I don't think I've ever been happier with a toy as the day I got my Green Ranger figuart.
>>
>>6313404
Dino Charge came out during the decade long black period in my life when I pretended I didn't like Power Rangers, so I don't get what's so great about that monster. The tits?
>>
>>6313522
Im not a poorfag, I have multiple collections and one takes a backseat

Darts pokemon line is way better then Figuarts power rangers. Charizard, blastoise and mewtwo are worth 40, slightly better 5inch figures aren't
>>
>>6313306
I did. It says Master Mode figures are "Newly Released." But they don't exist on Amazon or at TRU, Target, Wal-Mart, or Books-a-Million. Kmart's website has pages for them, but they are all "currently unavailable." I refuse to believe BoA put out these figures and they all sold out instantaneously throughout the entire city of Jacksonville, FL, especially when I found a goddamn Legacy Andros in a popular Wal-Mart
>>
>>6313528
She was a somewhat major villain. Fiancee of the main villain. I can't really say much about her appeal beyond that.
>>
>>6312764
Thanks broski. Just waiting for mine go show up. I might pick those up and do what you did. They look good. I wasn't sure how the MG ones would scale with the kit but it looks good. I may even grab some of those for my older MGs that have shitty hands.
>>
File: Go Go Autism Anon.png (762KB, 781x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Go Go Autism Anon.png
762KB, 781x1030px
>>
>>6313545
I guess that makes enough sense, since I'm pissed they're skipping Zyuohger, which means no qt Naria figure. At least we'll get the Inklings from Kyuranger
>>
>>6310242
Which weapons are those my guy? I've seen people using weapons from a bunch of different lines like imaginext for blue and black, the 5" legacy yellow daggers, etc.
>>
>>6313550
Why cant they get the visor right
>>
>>6313550
seriously, you'd think with 24 years of shilling the same fucking costumes, they'd eventually learn how to sculpt the leader's fucking helmet
>>
Who /SoC Daizyujin/ here?
>>
>>6313550
What is this image supposed to convey?
>>
File: C-33vH9XsAAvDRh.jpg (122KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C-33vH9XsAAvDRh.jpg
122KB, 1200x675px
>>6313538
You didn't look very hard because Red is currently in stock on Walmart's site. They all were about a week ago. Just because something isn't in stock online or in your area doesn't mean it hasn't been released. If it says released in OP it's been released.
>>
>>6313569
Eh, the days all run together for me, so I think it's actually been 3 weeks since I've set foot in my Wal-Mart
>>
>>6313567
Just a quickly made comparison of Figuarts vs Legacy compared to the show costume- when scale is disregarded. With particular emphasis on proportions, since everyone's been having a e-slapfight about it in this thread.
>>
>>6313550
God damn seeing all three together like that makes the legacy look even worse than I thought. It's garbage fire tier.
>>
>>6313580
>I overpaid for shitty small figures because its nippon

D E S K B U D D I E S
>>
>>6313589
Only true desk buddies are BoA 5inchers
>>
>>6313574
So is it supposed to show one figure is better than the other? Because they both seem to have pros and cons.
>>
>>6313589
>nearly 6 inches
>small
Just cause you have fat ham hands doesn't make them small. Small would be 3.75", and even then there is a large base of grown men who love that particular scale.
>>
>>6313599
Name a single pro of the legacy. It's literally inferior in every way. The only misstep of the figuart is the helmet, and the legacy manages to be even worse in that regard.
>>
>>6313599
>So is it supposed to show one figure is better than the other?
No. [spoiler]I mean, I prefer Figuarts greatly, but I tried to remain unbiased.[/spoiler] The main goal was to inform, not persuade.

Do make your own comparison pic if you think I'm biased tho, I don't care.
>>
>>6313593
Legacy may not be great, but the 5 inch figures are so much worse its amazing they have any sort of following. Yeah you can talk about compatibility and variety, but they're worse and less charming than a lot of figures from 20 years ago.
>>
I spent $300 on a toy and I'm going to leave the Trex head up instead of putting it in his chest like in the beginning of the show's OP
>>
>>6313611
O phuk, I forgot /toy/ had no spoilers, oh well I'll live with looking dumb on an anonymous message board.
>>
>>6313615
I just feel more comfortable having a $10 figure at work than a $20 one. Only complete Legacy sets I have are In Space, which honestly look to samey to me, and Ninja Storm, which I just bought and am currently enacting a stupid joke by posing them around a box fan. The 5" movie rangers's colors look really nice in the harsh white light of my office
>>
>>6313353
Why does your Legacy Dragon Shield look all bent and messed up? Mine doesn't look like that.
>>
>>6313618
I always thought that was cooler, too.
>>
>>6313589

hey man I'm the anon that first used the phrase desk buddies and I have no part in this argument. Leave their simplicity and comfiness out of this autistic mess.
>>
>>6313608
>throwing personal insults because you have nothing else relevant to say

insecure as fuck
off urself my dude
>>
>>6313648
Im the guy that was conflict on buy the deskbuddies.

Im gonna meme that shit
>>
>>6313593
The sad thing is that the 5 inchers are actually more on model than the legacy figures. More accurate diamonds. Properly scaled morpher. No trim on gloves and boots. Even Red's helmet is better.
>>
>>6313611
>>6313620
>the state of figuarts fags
>>
>>6313656
those proportions are just too awful.
>>
>>6313656
who are you trying to fool
>>
>>6313618
I'm sort of upset that yours is probably unscathed and you're going to keep it hidden, yet mine has a slight blemish on the mouthplate thats mostly unnoticeable except for in certain lighting, but enough to drive me mad. I'm actually considering buying another and just keeping these in dino form.
>>
File: buds.jpg (71KB, 432x576px) Image search: [Google]
buds.jpg
71KB, 432x576px
>>6313655

As long as you use it to only promote friendship and potato picture quality
>>
File: 28560140741_c9cecbbda0_z.jpg (76KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
28560140741_c9cecbbda0_z.jpg
76KB, 640x569px
>>6313661
Everything said is accurate though. The suits are more on model. And while the proportions of the guys are a bit more exaggerated than legacy, the 5 inch girls are much better. Tits aren't so ridiculously big and waist isn't so tiny.
>>
>>6313681
I hate wave 1 so I cant really comment on those but I think in space looks great
>>
File: lg2.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lg2.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>6313681
>>6313694

Has anyone ever wondered why on earth their pick for wave one was Ninja Storm?

I like them personally, but not exactly something normies eat up y'know.

I personally will not stop shilling until Lost Galaxy is made.
>>
>>6313554
They're the combining versions that come with the figuarts.
>>
>>6313708
I like lost galaxy helmets but those fucking mouth pieces urk me
>>
>>6313708
They said because the ninja theme tied in with Ninja Steel, though that makes no sense since they were released during Dino Charge, and there are no Ninja Steel figures even in this scale today. I think it was a poor choice since we had just gotten superior Ninja Storm figuarts a couple years prior
>>
>>6313639
Yeah it looks so badass when he stands up, before the Pteradactyl ruins it. I loved it when I was 3 and I love it all these years later. Megazords are pretty samefacey

>>6313665
Don't worry, mine hasn't even actually shipped yet :^)
>>
>>6313681
>tfw a little blood rushed through my cock when I first checked out my Then and Now Trini
That body is just so lewd without the skirt
>>
>>6313720
Really kinda surprised they didn't try to pull out Legacy Ninja Steel. Obviously the newest show would have no legacy, but BoA had no qualms about doing the new movie, which has not only 5" figures but also Funko Pops, 6(?) inch Morphin Grid guys, 8(?) inch headflippers, etc. (not sure on the sizes of those figures). Point is, if they're going to do 6.5" guys from random series, may as well adapt the current show too
>>
Why the fuck did I spent $16.99 each on head flipping Zack and Jason? Whose idea was it to have their entire upper body spin around when they morph. My MMPR guys from way back when didn't do this
>>
>>6313733
Are you talking baout the movie ones? I think their whole body flips because they can just take off the helmet, so they try to make it look like clothes
>>
>>6313733
It's funny how automorphin figures got progressively worse with each iteration. The originals are still the best.
>>
>>6313750
There is no difference between the human faces' chests and my 5" and Legacy figures' backs

>>6313753
Were there even many automorphin figures between the originals and these? I remember some show had a gigantic dickshaped button on their shoulder that you press to flip their heads, but idr which show that was. Regardless, I really liked the characters in the movie, so I wanted figures with (shitty) facsimiles of their faces, so I don't really regret the purchases, and I will get the others when they come out, but it's just a shame they aren't nearly as good as the ones 24 years ago
>>
>>6313339
> elbow joint cutting into the diamond pattern on the cuffs of the SHF

Shit like this is why we still don't have definitive Ranger figures. How in the world did Bandai think that was acceptable?
>>
>>6313753

Nah, Zeo morphers were an objective improvement. Better sculpts, more articulation, and you could morph from face to helmet and vice versa
>>
File: 2342323423.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
2342323423.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>6313408
>>Better quality control
>>Better paint overall

Funny how this pic >>6313339 shows the Legacy figure with flawless paint aps, and the SHF figure with fucked up paint aps on the right shoulder.

Really gets those neurons firing, huh?
>>
>>6313808
You can post as many reaction photos to make your tiny micro penis feel better.

But it wont change the fact that you have terrible taste.
>>
>>6313825
I think the picture he referenced speaks for itself buddy
>>
>>6313825
>Guy proves you wrong
>"Y-you're a fag with tiny cock because you used a reaction image!!"
>>
>>6313808
I agree, the legacy looks cleaner, its nice and bright diamond isn't fucked up, the head, while the visor sucks isn't squashed flat
>>
Holy shit you guys.
The SHFs and Legacy figures have different asthetics and appeals. Theyre apples and oranges and its fine for either to appeal more to you.
This argument is fucking pointless. Accep that opinions arent facts and just like whichever you like and stop this asinine dick waving.
You like accuracy and high quality? there ya go.
You like more stylized proportions and more affordability? there go you go.
>>
>>6313987
>figuarts
>accuracy
>high quality

thinly veiled shitpost
>>
>>6313779
The articulation was exactly the same. I think they were worse because they were bulkier. The girls especially looked ridiculous.
>>
>>6313808
One out of context photo isn't indictive of figuarts quality control. For all you know the owner of that figure dropped it or something. As someone who owns both none of my figuarts have quality control problems despite ordering them blindly online, whereas I've had to comb through Legacys to find acceptable ones because the quality control is all over the place.

Also I've found the Legacy's plastic is very susceptible to indentations. Some have come right out of the box with unsightly indentation marks. I didn't know what that was about until I raised an arm too high, and doing so left a mark. Now I know to be extremely careful because the plastic is shit, but I've never experienced that before and I'm not happy about it.
>>
>>6313947
>diamond isn't fucked up
Aside from the fact that every diamond on the suit is shaped wrong.
>>
File: 1493624606909.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493624606909.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>6314137
>gets proven wrong
>B-b-but that pic doesn't count!
>>
>Shitposting: Day 3 begins
>>
>>6314670
>expecting anything more from the average MMPR autists
>>
>>6314016
I'd argue there's no veil whatsoever
>>
>>6314655
>cherry picks a small mark that could very easily have been caused by the consumer
>ignores photo under it with badly warped dragon shield
Okay.
>>
File: 20161108_190812_zps3pfme7f8.jpg (167KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20161108_190812_zps3pfme7f8.jpg
167KB, 576x1024px
>people will defend this
>>
File: P_20170505_154012[1].jpg (297KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170505_154012[1].jpg
297KB, 980x735px
>>6314771
>implying people pose female figures in masculine statures
>>
>>6314792
Is Space Yellow dabbing?
>>
>>6314833
Yeah, sorry for the cancer
>>
>>6314792
That photo isn't helping your case.
>>
>>6314757
>badly warped dragon shield
The figure is leaning you idiot. Look at how its legs are posed. The entire figure has a slight slant.

>>6314757
>a small mark that could very easily have been caused by the consumer
Must be pretty shitty paint if it scratches off that easily then.
>>
>>6314792
Is this supposed to illustrate that the girls don't look terrible?
>>
>>6312309
Okay so when's the release for the actual fucking megazord because I'm not paying 80 dollars for Minipla daizujin
>>
>>6314792
>statures
Go look up what this word means and try again.
>>
>>6314792
I am so glad I decided to pass on the Legacy stuff
>>
>>6315015
are you lazy? look it up on bbts.
>>
>>6307758
Shipping.
>>
>>6314771
The only thing that I really don't like on the female molds is how the like, chest/torso looks. The weird way that it's shaped is just strange to me.
>>
>>6314771
>>6314792
This is really what you fuckers are arguing about?

You really like this shit? Fucking really.
>>
>>6315064
I'm still not convinced it's not just a bunch of trolls trying to rile each other up
>>
File: 6Qfhnj4zfRe8SWM9bN0TZ2yfKAiNx.jpg (36KB, 605x93px) Image search: [Google]
6Qfhnj4zfRe8SWM9bN0TZ2yfKAiNx.jpg
36KB, 605x93px
How much longer bros?
>>
>>6315101

i already have my release from hlj, anon
>>
>>6315109
But do you have the gloriously stylized MMPR Legacy team in their 6.5" scale glory, complete with flawless paint aps and quality control?
>>
>>6315124
God damn Powerfags are the absolute worst. Some people like the Legacy line, some like the Figuarts. To each their own. Quit being such an atuist. You make me ashamed to like Power Rangers.
>>
File: 20160724_195452_zpso5artfqo.jpg (211KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_195452_zpso5artfqo.jpg
211KB, 576x1024px
Why can't we all just agree that 5 inch is superior?
>>
>>6315124

i do not because red is hard to find

I have the figuarts tyranno ranger release but red legacy is hard 2 find for cheap
>>
>TRU stocked every movie legacy expect red

How does this even happen
>>
>>6315191

anon the store near me has a legacy movie red if you want it

I can middle man it for you
>>
>>6315191
Red was stocked with them. He just sold out.
>>
>>6315253
Fucking jimmys
>>
>>6315139
you gotta dust that dude
>>
>>6315139
Not enough articulation
>>
>>6315139
they would be if they actually made every team instead of just the red and 6th rangers. I have a complete Dino Charge team (minus the male purple ranger) and I fucking love them. They would be damn near perfect with just an added bicep swivel.
>>
>>6315411
I agree. Wish they had ball heads as well. I can't wrap my head around why they don't. Shouldn't cost any extra.
>>
>>6315208
If you're being serious, you'd be my fuckin hero dude.

Email me so we can work oit the details. I'd love to complete my movie team.
>>
New thread >>6315833
>>
>>6314016
>>6314729
They are onjectively more accurate, which appeals to some people, while the other is more stylized and appeals to other people/

How the fuck is saying "stop bitching about the other and like what you like" a shitpost? I said positive things about both.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.