[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythic Legions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 56

File: 1486691377603.jpg (629KB, 1375x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1486691377603.jpg
629KB, 1375x3104px
Get 'Em While They're Hot Edition

KickStarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourhorsemen/mythic-legions-2-action-figures-by-four-horsemen-s

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourhorsemen/mythic-legions-2-action-figures-by-four-horsemen-s/posts/1793731
How to add addons to your pledge.

1.0 reissue
http://imgur.com/a/had4J

News
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/

>>6169597
>>
Plus, BBTS has got some back in stock:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=mythic%20legions&page=1

I'm thinking about picking up one just because the wait for more otherwise will be so long.

What do you think? One of these:
-Skapular
-Templar
-Scaphoid
-Volligar
-Ignatius
>>
>>6176033
I'm torn on who to pick up, since I don't have any of the ones they're offering on bbts. Gideon could be cool but I can't stand his face. What's his alt head look like?
>>
>>6176087
Standard bucket helm. But you can lower the visor on his main head. Looks great.
>>
>>6176033
I wasn't expecting this

anyone have the Silverhorn Sentry?
also both bullmen are up and I don't know which one to choose
>>
>>6176088
Pics? Of both helms anyone?
>>
>>6176033
>http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=mythic%20legions&page=1
Gorthokk looks fuckin tight, but $200 for the troll? Jesus christ.
>>
>>6176103
here's one with his helm down
>https://archive-media.nyafuu.org/toy/image/1469/32/1469329918964.jpg
>>
>>6176033
>Plus, BBTS has got some back in stock:
As much as I want a minotaur, baron von evil satan, druid knight, and the nuclear skeleton I JUST dropped a bunch on acid rain guys and their tank mech thing. I can't do any more harm to my poor wallet.
>>
>>6176033
Looks like about a $15 increase for the regular stuff

is it worth waiting for the popular re-releases from 4H?
>>
>>6176125
It's easier to think of it as +$15 to get it now instead of like 6 months from now.
>>
File: panda.gif (43KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
panda.gif
43KB, 496x279px
>>6176132
also the gamble that what you want won't be popular enough to qualify for the re-release
>>
>>6176137
Speaking of, what are the odds of the lion king and barbarian king being popular enough to get rereleased?
>>
File: IMG_20170210_211820158~2.jpg (1MB, 2359x2833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170210_211820158~2.jpg
1MB, 2359x2833px
>>6176103
Here you go. Visor down is the best looking I think.
>>
Just ordered a Templar knight and poison skelli and I already have 2 figures preordered on the KS and plan on adding 2 goblins and the named goblin to the list, RIP my wallet
>>
>>6176139
>barbarian king
is that bear king?

lion king and bear king have a pretty good chance I wager. especially bear.
>>
>>6176150
Yeah. Okay, cool. Because he has the best face sculpt of the line, I think.
>>
>>6176154
agreed, I'll be voting on him for sure

people want the minotaurs, right? I might gamble those.
>>
Ordered Gorthokk. The current aftermarket prices are outrageous and this is the best opportunity to get him. Pretty excited for my first mythic legions figure.
>>
Man, BBTS really pulled a dick move with the troll markup.
Once you add the shipping to the UK it's absolute fucking extortion.
>>
>>6176174
Yeah, that's not cool. They don't normally mark shit up THAT much.
>>
Someone tell me which one to get. I can't decide.

I really shouldn't get anything else right with the current KS and saving for vacation, but I can always resell it if I need to.
>>
>>6176072
No it doesn't, stop being an apologist. Name 3 $35 plus collector's toy line figures that consistently paint scrape. It doesn't happen to Figma joints, it doesn't happen to Revo joints, it doesn't happen to Figuarts joints.

Mythic Legions is the only collector's toy line that consistently paint scrape. The excuse of molding the joints in one color might be acceptable, but most of the time the paint scrape extend beyond the joint onto the sculpt. Some buck are better than others, the naked male body being the worst.

I got my shadow orc and the armpit scrape right away after single movement. The base figure was white too, which makes the scraping worse. Luckily he had uneven paint job all over by designs due to his spec, shading and such, so I just painted over the scrape with blank ink.

The figures are cool, I own like dozens of them but again and again 4H needs to work on 1. paint scrape issues 2. loose hip 3. improve arm articulation
>>
>>6176033
I've been seeing these guys around everywhere and I'm curious enough to try one, is 40 bucks for the templar dude gonna leave me feeling disappointed? I'm mostly into figuarts/figma/sentinel stuff so I'm assuming these are a downgrade in articulation, but how about quality?
>>
>>6176233
See the problems here >>6176210 just to make sure you're making an informed decision

40 bucks is kind of borderline. The templar knight do come with a lot of accessories, and looks cool on his own, but as legion builder it doesn't have as many paint details. These guys were selling for $25 preorder I think, so you're getting $15 markup.

For your first figure I'd say it's worth a try, it'll be all brand new molds for your collection you can always sell it later for extra money on ebay if you don't like it.
>>
File: comp3_zpsbgh2qfkz.jpg (40KB, 528x494px) Image search: [Google]
comp3_zpsbgh2qfkz.jpg
40KB, 528x494px
They need to make more creative barbarians, and also some legion builders for the barbarian types. There's really just Atlus and the Barbarian builder who truly fit the barbarian stereotype.

For comparison there are dozens or more knights, and 4 legion builders of the knights. Same with dwarves there are dozens or more of them and 3 types of legion builders. Even the newcomers vampires and elves each respectively have their own legion builders and a handful of named characters.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (640KB, 2073x3000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
640KB, 2073x3000px
>>6176270
I honestly feel like they need a "fighter" type character. I've got a barbarian with the builder and a noble knight/paladin with Owain. Gryshaa's looking like a roguey character.
>>
They need to do the classic rpg classes. Where's my monk and rogue/thief?
>>
>>6176205
Spooky ghost skeli or Spikey skeli are sure to be popular ones
>>
>>6176314
I was actually meaning from the bbts drop, but you have good taste anon, I'm already planning on those two from the KS.
>>
File: money.jpg (656KB, 1375x3104px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
656KB, 1375x3104px
>>6176317
Oh for sure the poison one, I picked him up as well as a Templar legion builder
>>
File: FHM10162.jpg (63KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
FHM10162.jpg
63KB, 752x564px
>>6176323
Yeah, fuck it, you're right. I went ahead and bought Scaphoid. I shouldn't be spending anymore right now but I know I can always resell him for at least that much. If they stick around I might pick up something else too.
>>
File: unnamed.png (428KB, 697x699px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
428KB, 697x699px
>>
>>6176435
Oh goddamn, that's nice.
>>
>>6176435
Hmm, I may have to invest in the two named goblins now so they can go with my two legion builder gobies.
>>
>>6176210
>Name 3 $35 plus collector's toy line figures that consistently paint scrape. It doesn't happen to Figma joints, it doesn't happen to Revo joints, it doesn't happen to Figuarts joints.

The paint don't scrape off of those joints because those joints can't be painted. But you do run into the problem of those joints not matching the colors of the limbs they're attached too. Also, Figma and Revoltech are notorious for paint rubbing. Half my figures are scuffed to hell and back just from their limbs rubbing against their bodies, never mind trying to have them hold their accessories.

>>6176270
There's been about a half dozen figures that can be considered "barbarians", and all of them have far more unique builds then most of the knights. And while Knights are more or less expected to look uniform, being an organized army, barbarians should all be a bit different and unique from each other. With the variety that's out or coming out, and the two different builder sets, you end up with a lot of options.

>>6176275
I agree, especially since the Leodysseus faction has gotten so little love despite it being one of the biggest armies in the story. I wouldn't mind seeing the Vitus head get re-used on a gold armored, red tabbard wearing Legion Builder, or some other special named Fighter characters added to their fold. While technically not the smallest faction, it's certainly the one that gets the least attention figure wise.

>>6176435
...oh god dammit. As someone who played FFXI for near on a decade, there is no way I can not get this.

Just...god dammit.
>>
>>6176510
I'm looking at the current series male torso and thinking that with like Vitus' helmet and one (or two) unarmored bicep(s) would work really well as a builder. Couple different pauldrons to choose from and a decent amount of weapons and belts? Would be an instant buy for me.
>>
File: FHM10166.jpg (42KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
FHM10166.jpg
42KB, 752x564px
What do we think of Cad or as a barbarian? I want to like him but he feels a little underwhelming for some reason.
>>
File: calavius.png (461KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
calavius.png
461KB, 680x682px
>>6176538
I think he looks like a super lazy kitbash. I mean, they just stuck a knight helmet on a naked barbarian body.
And though he's almost exactly the same, Calavius just looks better. I think it's the unique helmet.
>>
>>6176435
>more disappointment
They really should stop putting planned for future releases into this kickstarter.
>>
File: cold.png (75KB, 246x235px) Image search: [Google]
cold.png
75KB, 246x235px
>>6176559
>>
>>6176435
over/under on the weathering effect making it onto the final product?
>>
>>6176523
I don't think the heads between series will be swappable, the 2.0 figures seem to have much smaller necks and neck joints.

>>6176538
I think more could have been done to make him unique. Fully armored legs and completely bare torso would've been unlike any other figure while still riding the line between Knight and Barbarian. Also, they should've used the Dragon headcrest. Though he was the first figure to go with the spike helm topper on the armet.
>>
>>6176588
Pretty good as it's almost exactly like the Bog Goblin, and he's one of the best figures in the original line.
>>
>>6176588

Illgar kept his, so I'd say it's pretty well guaranteed.
>>
>>6176589
>I don't think the heads between series will be swappable
I know that. Just imagining what a good legion/deluxe legion builder set would have been.
>>
>>6176538

He's decent.

I'll admit I passed on him during the preorder but he's grown on me since then. My main complaint with him was the head they chose for him. I've got a few extra heads though from other figures now so I'm considering picking one up and just kitbashing it with another head.
>>
how deep are you guys in?

I just upped mine to include the deluxe knight builder set, I know I'd kick myself later if I didn't.

still waiting on the deer head reveal

now I'm waffling on getting stuff from bbts
>>
>>6176640
$281...
>>
>>6176640

Sitting at just under $300 right now. If they reveal another cool skeleton or another "furry" that I have to have, well, my wallet will continue to cry.
>>
>>6176098
Yes, it is a cool figure but just like with the Minotaurs the hooves make him a little prone to toppling over in some poses.
>>
>>6176640

zooming past $1200 at last count
>>
>>6176510
>Also, Figma and Revoltech are notorious for paint rubbing

Not as notorious as this line. There's a difference between paint transfer and paint rubbing/flaking off. The paint on the joint in Mythic Legions figure is guaranteed to scrape off consistently, like near 100%.

For example, I have like 1-2 minor paint transfer among 20 Figmas that I own. All 3 male naked body of Mythic Legions, shadow orc, barbarian builder and atlus have scruffy shoulder and elbows from single movement, not even repeated movement. The figure come out of the package, you carefully move his elbow once and it scrape.

Not being a big baby here, as a little rough and tumble scrape for barbarian figure is not a big of a deal, but still not ideal and the problem happen very consistently in my experience and experience of others.
>>
>>6176510
>The paint don't scrape off of those joints because those joints can't be painted. But you do run into the problem of those joints not matching the colors of the limbs they're attached too.
Painted joints have one single advantage and that is they look better if you never ever move them. The moment you start moving them you get chips and that calls a hell of a lot more attention to itself than a color matched joint being a slight shade off under certain lights.

>Also, Figma and Revoltech are notorious for paint rubbing. Half my figures are scuffed to hell and back just from their limbs rubbing against their bodies,
I assume you are talking about matte paint jobs developing shiny spots because by their very nature -on a molecular level- they break down faster due to catching onto itself and your fingers or anything rough in general. So you will lose the matte topcoat if you constantly collide parts or handle the figure with rough skin. Glossy or metallic paint jobs tend to hold up better.

If your talking about staining or paint rub that shit is pretty easy to remove. It's annoying when it happens but it's not a "permanent problem" like a bunch of paint getting chewed up and flaking off. If you're trying to imply those two lines suffer from paint chipping/flaking you are a flat out liar. It's only a problem on figures with soft parts and people making those soft parts bend to the point where the paint isn't pliable enough to keep up and develops cracks.
>>
>>6176210
>>6176664

I'm pretty sure the joints aren't supposed to be painted. On virtually every figure it's just a little exposed strip on the fronts of the elbows and the backs of the knees that is painted, probably because the factory just paints everything that is exposed in one go. If you bend the knees and elbows 80% of the joint is almost always bare and has never been painted. That's why they are cast in matching colors.

Logically that's the only thing that makes sense. If they are "supposed" to be painted then most of my figures never had their joints fully painted to begin with.

Hell I have three Skapulars and non of them came with paint on the knees AT ALL.
>>
>>6176033
Fuck, I want a troll but that's a lot of dosh
>>
File: Delphina.png (415KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
Delphina.png
415KB, 680x682px
Is Delphina the Templar a victory for Feminism because a woman has a position in a male dominated field?

Or is it racism for promoting violence against Muslims? Or is it a Feminist victory for fighting against misogynists? What if you are fighting on behalf of another misogynistic religion?

I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!!
>>
>>6176735
The inclusion of the Templars was fucking stupid. They're a real world historical design in a fantasy world.
>>
>>6176738

Yeah I go back forth on that... that red cross on a white background has been used in so many videogames and animes and even stuff like L-Gaim and Five Star Stories that it's almost become its own medieval fantasy cliche. But it's still the most "real" thing in this line.
>>
File: 358.jpg (618KB, 1896x2668px) Image search: [Google]
358.jpg
618KB, 1896x2668px
>>6176735
>>6176738
>>6176747

The cloth colors are reversed but someone needs to give either templar these guns and a jetpack and make this.
>>
>>6176033
Scaphoid is really cool/popular, but I'm a sucker for sword and board and Volligar is really cool. Plus he comes with a banner.
>>
>>6176705
Do you pose the Skapulars together as a posse?
>>
>>6176735
She's a toy.

>>6176738
It's fine, they're just paladins in a fantasy world.
>>
>>6176033
>$50
>not including shipping

christ.
>>
File: BatScream.png (81KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
BatScream.png
81KB, 540x304px
>>6176033
I got Voligar and Scaphoid back in July, I bought Skapular and I really want Gorthokk and the Shadow Minotaur but that's $150 all at once and way too much. Skapular and the other skeletons I missed out because I got the vampires and demons instead. The troll prices are comically overpriced.
>>
>>6176033
fuck it. just bought asterion and skapular, $109 total.
>>
File: 1474646686501.jpg (55KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
1474646686501.jpg
55KB, 800x797px
>>6176788

>She's a toy.
>>
>>6176776
I do wish he came with a sword, especially with that sweet green poison fade
>>
>>6176874
It would be but there's something goofy about a poison blunt weapon I like. Although you could argue the edges of his mace are edged.
>>
>>6176875
I mean, once you crack open a fucker's armor with a mace, you've probably split their skin and left them open for a solid does of poison.

If that doesn't do it for you, he also comes with a lil' poison dagger.
>>
>>6176640
So far I'm just at my initial pledge of the Deluxe Knight builder. I know I'm gonna be getting more but I'm waiting until later in the kickstarter to see just how much I can justify spending and just what I absolutely have to have.
>>
>>6176885
True enough. Easily one of the best skellies. Coming with both types of skull doesn't hurt at all.
>>
File: 1480113659238.jpg (205KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1480113659238.jpg
205KB, 1439x1374px
>>6176829
The sad thing is they're going for even more sometimes on ebay.

I'm laughing at the guys who paid 75+ for the covenant wave.

>That guys face who paid 118 for Gorthokk
>>
>>6176898

People are still bidding them up to $75+ I don't understand. It's like the perfect combination of being nerdy enough to need indie fantasy figures but being too retarded or lazyrich to find out anything about them.
>>
File: 0YLx3Pa.gif (1014KB, 480x203px) Image search: [Google]
0YLx3Pa.gif
1014KB, 480x203px
>>6176893
Plus, I like to think that it's a magical poison, or even acid, that drips from the mace constantly. So he just swings it wildly to splash people in the face, like a sadistic xenomorph.
>>
File: ADD ON 02.11.17.4Chan.jpg (741KB, 1375x3104px) Image search: [Google]
ADD ON 02.11.17.4Chan.jpg
741KB, 1375x3104px
>>6176029
Latest update.

15 days to go.

Gawd help our wallets...

These new gobbys they look they've taken inspiration from both Warhammer & Jim Henson's Labyrinth and I'm digging them way more than I would have thought if you'd told me 10 days ago we'd be getting Goblins instead of more Skellys I would have been pissed... but damn I do like where this is going....
>>
They never did 4" huh?
>>
>>6176913
I think my wallet's pretty safe, I told myself I'd only get vampires this time around. 2 Legions builders, an evil weapons pack and a Brother Mandibulus for good measure and it's not too bad. I doubt we get any more vamps at this rate. N-not that I want any more.
>>
>>6176838
I have Torionn and Silverhorn Sentry sitting in my cart, but I'm hesitating about paying $100

but I know I'll be pissed if I wake up tomorrow and Torionn is gone

fuck it, I did it. It's done.

4H will now announce a sale of some kind for half what I paid
>>
>>6176917
I think that was the original plan but after they looked at the manufacturing logistics it seemed like this scale was the better option, or maybe a better profit margin?

Boss Fight has been doing some great 4" stuff though.
>>
>>6176917
No, and any hope of it being a thing should have rightfully been dead, buried, and wormfood after the monstrous success of the first kickstarter.
>>
Thanks.
>>
>>6176919
well, my justification is last time i went through 4h store they charged me a lot for shipping, so i'm really only getting mildly raped by bbts. i'll just tell myself its worth it to pay extra to get mine before however long those pre-orders would take.
>>
>>6176923
It was a combination of their fans preferring the 6ish inch size (mostly crossing over from MOTUC and since that was the scale all their previous works were at) and that there wasn't much of a cost difference between them doing 4 or 6 inch. So they decided to go with what was popular for their work.
>>
>>6176913

I really want to thank you for your commitment to this, we really appreciate it. Did anyone ask you for this? If not, wow, that is really nice of you.
>>
i hope they add male orcs in the restock.
>>
>>6176913

Why dont you just add the pending figures? theyre going to reach the goal, might as well throw them in.
>>
>>6176958
You're all very welcome. I was just so stymied scrolling up & down on the KS page trying to gauge an estimated budget & just though laying everything out by pricepoint would be easier.

When it's all over I was thinking of doing a complete MYL checklist of everything so far arranged by faction although to be honest I'm leaning towards my own headcanon.
>>
So what do you want to see after gonxx? I honestly want more goblins, but idk how others will feel about that.
>>
>>6176988
I'd like at least one more undead.
>>
File: 043.jpg (367KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
367KB, 960x1280px
>>6176978
They don't give the prices until they are unlocked & while MOST of them are $18/$33 there have been some price variations like with the female orc legion builder & the winged characters so I'm just not comfortable including locked figures until the price is confirmed.
>>
File: Factions 4.jpg (3MB, 5312x7847px) Image search: [Google]
Factions 4.jpg
3MB, 5312x7847px
>>6176958
Agreed, as someone who's been keeping a running image of the faction breakdowns, I get how tedious updating something like this can get. I also appreciate being part of the text blurb on the image, it's oddly flattering in a way.

With that said, here's said updated faction lists, complete with accurate faction names.
>>
>>6177002
Cool!!!
>>
File: internet-bro-fist.jpg (29KB, 468x458px) Image search: [Google]
internet-bro-fist.jpg
29KB, 468x458px
>>6177002
Great job, anon!
>>
>>6177002

>convocation of bassylia

i guess... where all the freaks go. Thanks for the list anon!
>>
File: girl let me touch you.jpg (833KB, 2318x1302px) Image search: [Google]
girl let me touch you.jpg
833KB, 2318x1302px
>>6176271
I don't think that's demand. More like BBTS not getting a discount like they did with the other figures and just marking it up to their normal margins.

The trolls are not worth $200 and I'm a little disappointed with them at $100, but i knew i would be going in.
I only bought them because i like the designs and need more monsters.
>>
>>6177029
>I'm a little disappointed with them at $100
why?
>>
>>6176885
That's true, I am definitely not unhappy to get the mace.
>>
>>6177029
who is that fine robot friend in the back?
>>
File: Burning_Dead_(Diablo_II).gif (8KB, 51x77px) Image search: [Google]
Burning_Dead_(Diablo_II).gif
8KB, 51x77px
clavian is the shit
>>
File: boss fight knight.jpg (40KB, 814x513px) Image search: [Google]
boss fight knight.jpg
40KB, 814x513px
>>6176917
>>6176948
>>6176923
the thing that really sucks is that 4H seems to have trouble being able to produce anything without people giving them money first and then they take a longass time to produce it.

Whereas Boss Fight is able to keep making their figures without requiring preorders and they regularly update their stock.
Seems like 1:18 is the way to go when it comes to actually being produced regularly.
>>
File: myfactions.jpg (787KB, 2373x1547px) Image search: [Google]
myfactions.jpg
787KB, 2373x1547px
>>6177002
>got guys from Bassylia, Poxxus, and the Flock
I'm trying to figure out who would be a good leader for my guys.. they're kinda all over the place. I'm leaning towards Attlus, maybe.

They will be the opponents for my birds
>>
i might be retarded but are the goblins really only $18 with the purchase of something else? like a boarrior? so 45 + 18?
>>
>>6177041
the basic goblic is, the other ones are $33
>>
>>6177042
jesus thats cheap
>>
>>6177040
If it was my headcanon you have: The brawn, the knight, the mysterious defender, the mad sorcerer and the regal king.
also the cat reminds me of King from Tekken
>>
>>6177046
Ohh, which one's which?

>King from Tekken
justifies my purchase
>>
>>6177048
just from left to right, not including the birds
>>
File: Aws2q6D.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Aws2q6D.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>6177050
I like it
>>
File: lostplanetwin.jpg (857KB, 2313x1297px) Image search: [Google]
lostplanetwin.jpg
857KB, 2313x1297px
>>6177033
It's as articulated as a Kenner toy. Very basic and has no neat gimmicks, like the Rancor's whose mouth opens and shuts.

>>6177036
Hardballer by Toy Notch. It's from the Lost Planet series.
REALLY well done mech that costs $200. Not featured are his light up screens and his backpack that also lights up. Those orange "eyes" also light up too. Batteries are hard to find, so i had to order them online and they still have not gotten to me yet.
Extremely well articulated. Double jointed knees and elbows. Hips are ball-hinges, same as shoulders, and feet/ankles. Wrists are ball joints and the fingers are articulated too. The range on the joints are wonderful too, but that's to be expected considering it's a robot and they integrated the joints into the design.

This is what I'd want to see from the trolls. But nope, fucking hips are just swivels and there aren't even knees. I THINK the ankles are ball-jointed, but because of the way they're sculpted, they're basically swivels.
If they gave something better for the hips and knees, I'd be really happy with the trolls and their price. Instead, I'm left wishing they could have done a better job.
>>
>>6177062
>no knees

that's pretty fake and gay.
>>
arrrgh i wish i'd only joined in at the very end. waiting for the goal to hit and the next stretch goal is killing me
>>
>>6177062
>mech
that's a god damn grail right there.
>>
>>6177040
I'd put one of the guys in the bird team, either as the leader in the shadows or a special agent. The Forest Knight would work well.

Then I'd make one of the birds rebel and join the other side. It could be Drayleeon if you want to play the racist angle, or maybe the Black Raven because he lead the Kickstarter and he could be the one special bird in your headcanon.
>>
>>6176680
It's like the paint they use for the barbarian is completely different from all the rest of the figures. It's fucky.
>>
Ok /toy/, you got me.
I need these in my life.

I'm thinking of buying the Templar Knight and the Barbarian Builder.
Does anyone here have the Barbarian Builder and could you take some pics of the shoulders and elbows? I'm worried about the paint chipping.
Also I assume the shoulders aren't gonna be a problem if I always display him with pauldrons, right?

Does the Templar Knight have any problems?
>>
File: 111201710316.jpg (181KB, 720x477px) Image search: [Google]
111201710316.jpg
181KB, 720x477px
>>6177190
The barbarian is pretty sweet, but...
>>
File: 111201710416.jpg (155KB, 720x798px) Image search: [Google]
111201710416.jpg
155KB, 720x798px
...this happened almost immediately. It is hidden by the shoulder armor but it was very disappointing.
>>
>>6177281
I had the same thing happen to mine and my orc.
I'll be avoiding the bare-chested tops for the rest of the run, I think.
>>
>>6177344
>>6177281
Yep mine too, can confirm that the all stars re-release of barbarian builder seems to suffer the same problem as the 1.0 barbarian builder. They didn't fix shit
>>
>>6177039
>>6176917
>>6176923

What they ended up deciding was that the price difference between making them 4 vs 6 inch was negligible. It wouldn't have made them significantly less expensive, so they figured why not go bigger if it's all the same.
>>
>>6176908

Exactly! That's exactly how I saw it...even his dagger is tainted with his poison...
>>
>>6177062

How can you be disappointed with the articulation when they showed it off frequently in updates

not defending them, just saying.
>>
>>6177083
>double agent
I'd probably make it B'alam, Drayleen would suspect, but his contributions and smooth attitude would make her look paranoid.

>one special bird
Either Falcus or Drayleen, who could double-double agent for her own gain after getting pissed that no one believes her about B'alam.

I actually have the hierarchy set up for the birds:
Decimus comes in later from doing his own missions but is the Leader of the group
Falcus is the Captain and acting leader when Decimus is away. Authority-wise he's still green and the others give him grief, but he's a fast thinker in the field.
Cardinus and Jay have worked together for a long time and know what they're doing, but are total frat boy assholes.
Drayleen is the newest in the group, and is showing herself to be incredibly skilled. Jay has a bird-boner for her.
>>
>>6177365
Have been any reports of scraping on the minos? I was considering picking up the original one.
>>
>>6176988
The only other goblin I'd want is a caster, which I don't think they'd make another body for.
>>
>>6177436

I've got both, never run into that issue. Though I haven't run into that issue on any of my figures, so.
>>
>>6177436
The only thing about the minos is if you force their heads to turn too much they can scrape the paint on their shoulders/neck.
>>
>>6177281
Even IF the plastic was color matched this would be annoying as hell. Without it being color matched it's a downright obnoxious deal breaker. I don't even want to buy any of the bare chested females because of this.

>>6177365
Pretty disappointing they didn't fix it but not surprising. What surprises me is they let it get through production like this. One of the tests they should have done is a simple articulation run through to make sure none of the paint was being unduly stressed BEFORE it went into mass scale production.

Import lines sometimes have the same problems but only because the designs pretty much make part colliding + great articulation an inevitability. Only a few releases in 300-600+ releases actually have legit flaws that cause paint to get damaged when using the articulation as intended.
>>
>>6177463
>Only a few releases in 300-600+ releases

Good lord, look at these weeb numbers. AT least try not to make it look like you have a bias.
>>
>>6177469
The fuck are you even on about? Of course I have a bias. I have a bias for using color matched plastic joints rather than using painted joints. I have a bias for companies who consider articulation and try to minimize paint scraping as much as possible by sculpting proper clearances (the barbarian builder does NOT have proper clearances) so I can actually pose my toy without anxiety.

Who was I supposed to mention out of the west who does a great job? Marvel Legends? They are a fucking joke with paint apps. Sloppy as fuck chipped/scraped paint straight out of the factory and also a few of the new molds chew up paint at the shoulders like crazy. NECA? Paint frozen joints that will break if you try to move them and once again paint chipping like crazy.

If you want me to bring up fragility issues, durability issues or engineering issues in Japanese lines I can do that. There is plenty of releases that qualify for a very stern thrashing but we are talking about PAINT CHIPPING and that is rarely an issue on Japanese lines and when it is an issue the color matched plastic underneath minimizes it drastically.
>>
>>6177483

Ohhh, so you're an asshole. Got it.
>>
>>6177497
You're the only one responding with smart ass one sentence replies and not even attempting to debate the issue. Only asshole here is you and I am done with you.
>>
>>6177483
>so I can actually pose my toy without anxiety
Literally the most pathetic thing I've ever read.
>>
We've gone over the paint chipping in the naked chest torso so many times, it sucks and we get it. Why do we have to see this same argument every time?
>>
>>6177483
>muh glorious Nippon!!!!!
>round eye can't do anything right!!!!!

Go back to your Figma school girls general. Nobody cares what you think weeaboo.
>>
>>6177483
>so I can actually pose my toy without anxiety

I'm sorry, what? This can't be real, can it? Jesus, is this what the internet has turned people into?
>>
Is the goblin autist still here? They released an image showing how they scale with the other characters. Small enough for ya?
>>
>>6177505
>>6177497
Not him, but this is a shit argument

>>6177504
Because blind fanboys are being apologist about it.
> hurr durr it happens commonly

Not even remotely true, especially on figures with $35 plus price point. The other guy who pointed that Revo and Figma paint scrape are just flat out wrong. This is an issue that is only consistent with Mythic Legions line.

Even NECA stuff paint wise hasn't been this bad (they have issues with fragile joints breaking though).
>>
>>6177507
>I'm sorry, what? This can't be real, can it? Jesus, is this what the internet has turned people into?

Aren't you anxious that the paint on your figures might scrape? If you spent a fair amount of money on something then it is justified to be anxious if you heard rumors that the product isn't as good as you wanted it to be
>>
>>6177505
>Go back to your Figma school girls general.
He's not the guy who initially brought up a false statement that paint scapping on Figma figures are common, it is incredibly uncommon and the ML naked male body buck scrape at like 90% consistency
>>
>>6177520
No. I don't get anxiety about something as insignificant as toy paint scraping.
>>
I didn't mean to start this again, guys. I just had problems with my barbarian and wanted to know about the minos. Woops. So no scratches on them then? I'll probably pick one up at bbts then.
>>
>>6177523
>the ML naked male body buck scrape at like 90% consistency

That's not true in the least.
>>
>>6177520

No, because I know how to handle my toys like an adult.
>>
>>6177535
The two latest male bucks have shoulder clearance issues. For one of them you have to pull the arm down as you move it up so it doesn't collide and tear the paint up big time. It's avoidable if you know what to do but it's ridiculous that you have to know this shit just to get range of motion and not tear the paint up.
>>
>>6177537
>No, because I know how to handle my toys like an adult.
Clearly you don't own the barbarian and are just here to shit post. All it takes is one time and the paint scrapes.
>>
>>6177535
>the ML naked male body buck scrape at like 90% consistency
The barbarian and Atlus certainly scrape at 90% or more consistency. Check this thread
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1370&start=120

>>6177531
Seems like it's not about the buck itself, but it's about the flesh tone paint combined with the buck. Everyone is reporting paint rub on Barbarian and Atlus the two characters with naked body and flesh tones. The blue/yellow demons, naked orcs, and minotaur seem to be spared from this fate
>>
>>6177548

Or not acting like a retard with your toys, that helps 100% of the time.
>>
>>6177565
Stop acting like blind fanboys against constructive criticism can make your favorite company grow, have more fans, make better figure and make more figures you know
>>
File: mJN16EZ.jpg (105KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
mJN16EZ.jpg
105KB, 600x761px
>>6177531
Minotaur head ball socket are tight compared to others. Several people have reported that the ball peg snapped right off when they tried to swap heads, but it seems to be not a common problem
>>
>>6177571

Hahaha, okay kid. Are you going to complain about not having the money for the toys you want again?
>>
>>6177579
Oh come on, that's a ham handing if there ever was one.
>>
File: Birdstand.jpg (823KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
Birdstand.jpg
823KB, 1400x933px
>>6177428
...Drayleen as a Dragonlady? I never even thought of that. I got about 6 or so birds myself, two from the original run and 4 from the second wave, including Drayleen. But I've never been able to figure out exactly what I want to do with them character-wise. I put Minotaur with my villains, because ducks are horrendous monsters, but I've always been unsure as to what to do with the rest.

Drayleen is too awesome to have as a follower, but Eagulus just screams (no pun intended) "Leader", especially wielding a Saber and Flintlock. The rest all work as basic party member tropes, the Veteran (Owl), the Lancer (Rooster) and the Oddball Warrior (Archawhateveritscalled). But I just can't pin down what to do with Drayleen.

>>6177518
>The other guy who pointed that Revo and Figma paint scrape are just flat out wrong. This is an issue that is only consistent with Mythic Legions line.

Yea no. I have just as many Figma and Revols with the problems I mentioned as I do with Legions having chipped paint. I'm not even saying it doesn't happen, it does and it sucks for those who care. But it's certainly not as line wide of an issue as it really only affects the bare body molds.

Now as you pointed out, Revols, Figma and other JP brands have OTHER issues that are far more common, where as the paint chipping seems to be the worst of the Legions QC issues.

>>6177520
I have a lot of these figures in hand, including the shirtless Orc and Barbarian Builder. When I got them out of the box and moved em around for the first time, paint did indeed come off. I won't deny that it happens. But since then, and with frequent handling, there really hasn't been any more paint chipping. This includes me popping apart both of the aforementioned figures and rearranging their parts with each other. I have never felt like I needed to handle the Legions with kid gloves and I do not go easy on them and despite that, the paint chipping is no worse then when I first got him.
>>
>>6177595
>sweatingman changing the subject.jpg

The naked body combined with flesh tone sucks, and people should know it before spending their money. No amount of fanboi damage control can change the fact that these figures suffer from severe paint rubs
>>
>>6177579
>>6177598

Eh, it's not so much ham-handing as it did happen to a number of people. It's again, the naked torso. Of the three from the original KS, this is the body type that seems to have had the most problems.
>>
>>6177611
Yeah with minotaur head just be conscious and try to warm it up before swapping head.

I have both minotaur and they do feel tighter to swap compared to other heads that swap very easily.
>>
>wake up
>only at 377k

wake me up until we're at 390k
>>
File: IMG_6592.jpg (65KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6592.jpg
65KB, 752x564px
Can someone explain this series to me? I saw a pic of the Templar and he had gold accents and two different helmets. Then I saw the preorder and he has one helmet and no gold on his armor. Do you mix and match with whatever ones you buy?
>>
>>6177281
Thanks for the pics.
The paint chipping is annoying, but I think I can live with it.
If I buy any more Mythic Legions figures I'll be prioritizing the armored bodies though.
>>
>>6177628
That's the deluxe knight in your photo, not the templar
>>
>>6177635
Yeah, sorry I should've clarified, can you use the pieces from the delux knight on the Templar? How has there been pics of two different templars?
>>
>>6177640
you can but be warned, deluxe knight has copper accents and not gold. It doesn't match too well.

Also, all parts from 1.0 up until 1.75's wave are interchangeable. Male bodies work with male bodies, regardless of the species, armor, etc.
>>
>>6177640
See >>6177002
These are all figures (series 1&2), notice there are multiple Templar variants.

Pauldrons and heads are interchangeable between figures from the same series, heads aren't interchangeable between figures from different series. Don't know about the pauldrons
>>
>>6177608
>using feet claws for hands
brilliant

The second I saw Drayleen I thought it was a girl, and even afterwards I still consider them a chick. I'unno, headcanon.

>ducks are horrendous monsters
fuckin' leled

the way you have Drayleen set up could easily be a boss or a sub-boss type.

Your troop looks very flashy, reminds me of Avengers, actually. Though that could just be because Eagulus is totally Cap.
Eagulus is the flashy overconfident leader, loud and annoying at first until you learn that he really cares about his team and their cause.
Cockitrus is a bruiser, jovial and confident in their own strength, great drinking buddy.
Bubos is the tactician, hangs back but is able to deliver precise blows when necessary. Needs to warm up to you, not very fun at parties.
Archeokajlkdf looks like they are flexible enough to do both ranged and close attacks depending on need. Likes to crack jokes and has an obnoxious laugh.
Minotaur is an old friend of Eagulus, split apart by Minotaur's bloodlust. While Eagulus fights for victory, Minotaur fights for the glory of defeating his enemy. The more bodies, the better.

Drayleen is the shadow looming over the land, slowly amassing an army and gaining power with every new recruit. They have had their eye on Minotaur for a while, now.

That's just what came to mind for me when looking at your guys
>>
>>6177628
>>6177640

There have been two Templar characters released so far. A full price, fully painted, named character version, with one head, red plume but tons of detailed accents. Then they released a Templar Legion builder, this one came with a lower price, a less detailed paint scheme, but more parts so you can modify your legion builders slightly.

Overall, this line is a mix and matched line of pieces assembled into figures. If you don't like em, you can pop em apart and assemble em in any way you prefer.
>>
>>6177608

Using the dragon's feet for the hands? That's really clever. I'm gonna steal that.

How difficult was it to remove the hands?
>>
>>6177651
That's more or less how I pictured them as well lol. I guess I'll be adding Dragonqueen Drayleen to my army of evil. Though I can't see her getting along too well with them.

>>6177670
Not very, I just used hot tap water. Though putting the feet in needed some work. Iirc, the feet were a bit too loose in the wrist socket, but a bit of glue/floor polish/whatever you use to tighten joints fixed them right up (use it on the socket not the peg). It's nice cause there's more feet options then hands with these figures.
>>
>>6177002
Based
>>
File: image-367821-original[1].jpg (112KB, 560x747px) Image search: [Google]
image-367821-original[1].jpg
112KB, 560x747px
>>
File: Mythic Skylanders.png (488KB, 672x377px) Image search: [Google]
Mythic Skylanders.png
488KB, 672x377px
Coincidence?
>>
>>6177742

Whew, that's a lot smaller all around, and not just because of the short legs. Hopefully it means that series 2 will have less issues with loose hips.
>>
>>6177803
the loose hips are so easy to fix, though.
>>
>>6177820
How?
>>
Who ready for Gonxx?
>>
>>6177742

I would buy a 6 pack of a full-size black knight wearing all of that armor and a helmet... but at this rate I don't think it's going to happen.
>>
>>6177742
the fucking goblin size is perfect
>>
>>6177803

Smaller doesn't mean anything when it comes to hips, idiot.
>>
>>6177742

READ THEIR FACEBOOK POST.

>We’ve had some requests to show the Goblins next to another Mythic Legions figure so you can all see what the scale of these little guys is.

>Imagine one of the Mythic Legions Dwarves, but thinner and you can kind of get it. But here’s a pic of the Goblin soldier, Knubnik, next to a prototype of Sier Gideon Heavensbrand to really show it.

>Can you imagine a big war party of these little guys along with a couple Trolls?!? We absolutely can’t wait to get ours!!

>We sculpt the Mythic Legions figures at 105% of their final scale, so if we’d shown this guy next to a production figure he’d seem larger than he actually will be on the finished product. Enjoy!
>>
>>6177820
Yes, how?
>>
Lady skeleton when?

I'd settle for a skull on a titty-armor body.
>>
>>6177919
Are you assuming the other skellington's genders, shitlord?
>>
>>6177919
Skeletons don't have genitalia thus they consider themselves transbipansexuals.
Just because you have genitalia doesn't mean everyone else has. Stupid ableist
>>
>>6177921
>>6177931
A multi-system otherkin genderfluid skele would be fine too as long as it's got narrow shoulders and bone boobs.
>>
>>6177919
Do you think there are titty bones?
>>
>>6177931

Why are all the skeletons white? That's so fucking racist!
>>
Which of the figures at BBTS do you think will sell out the quickest? I really want to grab a couple but I want to save cash for the kickstarter, too. Heavily leaning towards Asterrion, though.
>>
>>6177803
They mentioned the issue with the hips came from their assumption that the plastic used for them would be tight enough without any extra special molding designs. They realized however, they were wrong, and that they won't make the same mistake on the newly tooled pieces.

>>6177829
>>6177913
Pop off the hips then add a dab of super glue or floor polish. Let them dry fully (ESPECIALLY the glue) then pop them back into place. That should solve most of the problems.

>>6177921
>>6177931
You can actually tell someone's gender from their skeletal structure. Though slight, there are still many difference between the two gender's skeletal structures that a trained scientist can identify what a skeleton was in life.

That said, the new Goblin body would be perfect for a more...effeminate skeleton.

>>6177940
Actually Illgar's bones are dark brown and black, generally denoting his advanced age more then his racial identity.
>>
>>6177962
if you dont want to do polish (for whatever reason) you can use a piece of masking tape. i literally got a figure from 4h using it on one of the joints
>>
>>6177941
4h will probably do a sale through their website eventually. you can pledge for the KS now, and wait until the sale
>>
File: dwarf orc.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dwarf orc.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>6177742
>same size as dwarf
disappointing.
>>
>>6178031
do you want them to be smaller or something? i think the size is perfect
>>
>>6178031
You can definitely see the goblin is smaller. Not my problem you can't tell. They shouldn't be that much smaller anyway. They're not fucking kobolds.
>>
>>6177881
>Smaller doesn't mean anything when it comes to hips, idiot.

But they will be a lot lighter... idiot?
>>
Help me decide: Torrion or Asterionn?

I prefer the black skin, but Asterionn's armor is better. I wish one had the Warhammer. Im leaning Asterionn.
>>
>>6177971
Last time they had their sale I got 2 items out of the 9 I wanted. Their sales are really crazy.
>>
>>6178074
what do you mean? like theres a big discount?
>>
>>6178085
No I think he means they go very fast
>>
>>6178072
get both and switch them up
>>
>>6178074
if they open it on the store it's sure to be a pre-order.

you know what i'm surprised about? why doesn't 4H use kickstarter more than once? There's no rule saying you need to only have one KS per run
>>
File: rancor vs troll.jpg (767KB, 2316x1302px) Image search: [Google]
rancor vs troll.jpg
767KB, 2316x1302px
>>6177407
Because despite knowing how it's articulated, i didn't think it would actually be that bad with the articulation.

The head is on a ball joint, but it's just a swivel.
The ankles are on a ball joint, but they're just swivels.
The arms are almost as limited as the Rancor's, despite the Rancor having no elbows. The shoulders have less range than the rancor and the elbows are very limited so they'll never get 90° and probably only get 110°
I could make due with that, since it's a giant troll that isn't very dexterous. The legs, however, are pure Kenner and annoying.
Given how limited everything is, they really should have given it more articulation. It's human formed, so why couldn't they have given him ball-hinged hips or knees?

Just look at how natural the Rancor looks when wrestling with the troll. The Rancor overcomes its limitations by having fingers that can flex a lot, that opening mouth, and ankles that can twist and swivel to actually touch the floor. So it actually looks like he's pushing against the troll.
The troll just floats by being helded up on his toes. It's completely stiff and the only way to fix this is by engineering it better or adding more articulation.

For $100, they should have been able to afford any of these.
>>
>>6178085
Nah, the items sold so quickly every time I tried to checkout it said another of the items in my cart was out of stock. The only figures I got were pretty far down the page/in the pages so I don't think people really cared about them. I'd rather pay a bit more and secure the item then not.
>>
>>6178072
I went with Torionn since its an older figure, and I have a feeling people will ask for Asterionn in the reissue wave.

Though if they don't I won't be too bummed, since Torionn looks cool
>>
>>6178031
Some of you people are never satisfied.
>>
File: man-drinking-a-cup-of-coffee.jpg (32KB, 570x367px) Image search: [Google]
man-drinking-a-cup-of-coffee.jpg
32KB, 570x367px
I'm glad the goblins aren't tiny. In fact, I kind of wish they were larger.
>>
File: 1484491440551.gif (149KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484491440551.gif
149KB, 600x450px
>Goblins

Great.
I am going to have to get into this fucking line now.

I barely managed to ignore the knights, orcs, and Skeletons because of the long kickstarter wait times and weird aftermarket prices but I can't ignore goblins.

I hope they make a girl goblin or an engineer goblin eventually.
>>
>>6177789
>Never talk to me or my son ever again
>>
>>6178152
>girl goblin
i want that too, but i feel like they'd do a spoopy brood mother thing, vs a kawaii female goblin. a stealth goblin with a hood would be badass, though
>>
File: child labor.jpg (138KB, 844x824px) Image search: [Google]
child labor.jpg
138KB, 844x824px
>>6178152
>Goblin engineers are best because they can get into the little areas larger people can't
well, maybe not 4H's
>>
>>6177834
Best goblin yet. Really hope he comes with a helmetless head though.
>>
>>6178172
technically the head is nubniks with a faceguard
>>
>>6178026
Most likely BFS doesn't mind sitting on unsold product for long periods of time where as the 4H prefer to empty their wharehouse.

As for troop building, Mythic Legions is actually cheaper to troop build at $18 a pop. And while I don't have any BFS figures to talk of their quality, I do know paying $20+ per 4in figure just feels off. I've done it many times for G.I. Joes, but it never feels right. I feel much more comfortable paying more for a larger figure, especially since they do display better on a shelf. (imo)

>>6178120
To be fair, that wasn't even a normal sale. Only the birds and the four wave 1.5 figures were recently received stock. All the original KS figures were "found" pieces, incredibly limited extra quantity they had left over from their first order. Some of those figures numbered in the single digits as far as stock went.

When they have actual sales, the Pre-Order sale will be unlimited and will go for about a month. It'll be a few months wait (6+) for you to get your figures, but you WILL get what you ordered. When those orders are then in stock, they'll have another sale with limited numbers, but the figures won't sell out as fast. The first In-stock sale very few characters sold out on the first day and some lingered for weeks. Mainly because they had much larger quantities for that sale.

If you pledged for the KS, you'll be on their mailing list. As long as you check your email about once every other week, you won't miss out when they have their sales periods. During that time, you'll get what you want.

>>6178147
Gonxx being on a Wave 1 body will probably have him bigger then Knubnik and the Legion Builder.
>>
File: 2iucq5s.gif (618KB, 340x281px) Image search: [Google]
2iucq5s.gif
618KB, 340x281px
>>6178152
>I hope they make a girl goblin
>>6178160
>i want that too, but i feel like they'd do a spoopy brood mother thing, vs a kawaii female goblin
Life is suffering.
>>
>>6178147
>>6178191
Gonxx looks like he's got a ML1 dwarf build, to buff him out a bit.
>>
>>6178212
For sure. You can tell from the armor details and legs. I hope they do a goblin with very little armor, but I'm not holding my breath for that many new parts.
>>
>>6178191
So they are certain to have a sale on the covenant of shadows/whatever other figures they got in sometime soon? I just want to make sure I get some of the figures
>>
File: pepeinbed_sheets.jpg (53KB, 616x824px) Image search: [Google]
pepeinbed_sheets.jpg
53KB, 616x824px
after gonxx is there going to be more figures?
>>
>>6178260
I hope not. I'm running out of budget and things to swap out.
>>
>>6178227
It's pretty much guaranteed, and the only reason it hasn't happened yet is because of this KS. I'm just hoping they wait a month or so after the Backerkit closes to have the 1.75/All Star sale so my wallet can recover a bit. I wants me a Stone Troll dangit.

>>6178260
At this point, yes. We know they teased an antler/hooved character, there's an Elf Ranger in the works, there's still a Kickstarter Exclusive figure (which I doubt will be one of the previously mentioned figures) and there's a slight possibility of a big red, batwinged demon beast faction leader being made.

Also, the FanEx figure has to be finalized.

Someone on the forum did some math and we're current four figures away from having exactly 100 Mythic Legion branded figures. Deerface, Elf Ranger, KS Exclusive and Demon King would be enough to round us out at 100 even.

Personally, I think that would be a good place to call it.
>>
>>6178307
>big red, batwinged demon beast faction leader
Please
>>
>>6177002
Man. Leodysseus is seriously lacking dudes. Poor Attila's life is suffering.
>>
Who is not getting brother mandibulus and more importantly, what is wrong with you?
>>
>>6178260
I hope so. i'm holding out for a succubus.

>>6178261
could always buy some extra and re-sell.
>>
>>6178362
Coolest skelly yet
>>
>>6178307
Alright. I'll probably still grab 2 or 3 figures along the way, just because, but the others I'll try to nab from the sale.
>>
do you guys think they'll do a sale/pre-order of the 1.0 stuff? or is that too far gone now?
>>
>>6178095
Yeah I agree that the troll could've been much much better. The elbow articulation kinda kills it, they bothered to make an articulation for the elbow, but it doesn't bend beyond like 20 degrees for some reason so might as well make it static neutral bend. I guess for the hips or knees they're concerned that it's not gonna be able to support the top heavy weight of the figure.

But that Rancor ain't perfect either man, the shoulder is just a swivel and it doesn't even have elbow articulation
>>
>>6178345
Yea, it's kinda sucky, but I guess his faction is the most difficult to work with. Can make any crazy cool demi-humans or barbarians or even straight up knights. Of all the factions, that's the one that really needs the most love at this point, but I doubt any new figures will join them.

>>6178402

>>6176029
http://imgur.com/a/had4J
>>
>>6178469
>http://imgur.com/a/had4J
niiiiice desu ne
>>
File: Sir Godfrey.png (841KB, 1426x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Sir Godfrey.png
841KB, 1426x1364px
Based on this picture it seems relatively easy to exchange limbs or even parts of limbs between figures. Has anyone ever tried?
>>
>>6178487

It's easy but some parts are easier than others. Like the necks, torsos, heads and plumes come off just fine and you can tell that they're meant to be swapped around freely. But like the knees on mine are in there really good and warming them up a bit feels like it's stretching the plastic around the joint when I yank on em...

While they say that they are meant to be taken apart and rebuilt I feel like there are various levels of "meant to be" on the actual toys...
>>
>>6176544

I love basically everything about Calavius he was a sure bet until we all found out about naked body paint rub.
>>
>>6178487
>>6178489

I literally spent about 5 minutes earlier today swapping forearms and shins between Orc and Skeleton Legionbuilders. Or rather, unswapping them as I swapped them a while back and wanted them back to their original forms.

I also swapped parts between Urkku and the Barbarian Builder to make a black armored bare chested Orc and a Silver Armored Barbarian. Not to mention yanking apart the Silver Knight and swapping his chest with the Knight Builder's. I can have pics up tomorrow.

Basically, all you need a sink that runs hot water. Just don't let small pieces fall down the drain.
>>
>>6178496
I would honestly advise against hot water honestly and use a hair dryer.
>>
>>6178511
>>6178496

But hot water from the sink is safer and way easier to control.
>>
>>6178511
Just curious, but what's wrong with hot water?

Besides dropping items down the sink anyway. If it's hot tap water, then you really shouldn't run the risk of burning yourself, nor does it permanently warp the plastic. Unless you bend it then switch over to cold water quickly.
>>
full list of every figure thus far?
>>
>>6178531
see >>6177002
>>
I haven't done either with Mythic Legions but personally I've had hot water fuck-up the gloss coat and wash on some figures (like MotUC) and never had that problem using a small hairdryer.
>>
>>6178539
Plus the trolls
>>
>>6178539
oh wow that is a lot of figures
>>
>>6178511
>>6178520

These posts are like the chair being thrown in Boondocks. This is the Coke vs Pepsi of toys.
>>
>>6178530
Nothing wrong with hot water.
People just don't like it because their house is full of mold or don't like taking baths, or some other strange reason.
>>
>>6178530
I actually don't think its a bad idea but generally with the paint flaking with these figures I'd just advise it.

>>6178580
>>6178603
I wasn't trying to start shit just friendly advise as a few of mine started flaking.
>>
>>6178191
You're making it sound like keeping stuff in stock is a bad thing: they make their products to be sold in stores. They've continued producing waves based on the success of their products. Not surprising, it's because it costs roughly half as much to produce their toys than it does 4H and why they've done 5 waves so far.

So this is why 4H isn't able to just make their toys whenever they want or keep stuff in stock, because of how costly it is.

So maybe the price is negligible, but for production? Boss Fight continues making wave after wave because their stuff is constantly selling, because producing their toys isn't cost prohibitive and/or they're making enough money selling their toys.
>>
File: troll feet.jpg (580KB, 1925x1294px) Image search: [Google]
troll feet.jpg
580KB, 1925x1294px
>>6178416
> I guess for the hips or knees they're concerned that it's not gonna be able to support the top heavy weight of the figure.
For $100, they could have made it happen. The Rancor has racheting ball-hinge joints at the ankle and it can support all that awkward hunched weight. Only the hips fail it, because they're just simple swivels like the troll.

>But that Rancor ain't perfect either man, the shoulder is just a swivel
The shoulders are racheted barbell ball joints. Ball joint in the torso with about a 2 inch bar leading to another ball joint in the arm's shoulder socket. So it has a wide range of motion, but it's impeded by the carapace armor at the shoulders for wider outward motions. So it can actually open its arms almost as wide as the troll, but it can cross its arms for a ton of inward motion that the troll can't begin to do.

So compared to other figures its size and knowing it would be limited in articulation, it still comes off as a disappointment. There's no reason Hasbro could beat them at engineering large monsters.
They really needed to include more articulation to offset all that lost range of motion from the sculpt, which Hasbro did do.
>>
>>6178616
>The Rancor has racheting ball-hinge joints at the ankle and it can support all that awkward hunched weight.

Yeah, and it gets loose real quick and doesn't hold that weight very well. Don't be a retard.

And Hasbro can afford to put more money into articulation and spread the costs out over the whole Star Wars line. Because at the time, it was making bank for them. You're trying to compare a huge corporation like Hasbro to the 4H, and it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>6178362
I haven't decided which figures I'm for sure getting past my initial pledge, but Mandibulus is most likely gonna be one of them, he looks pretty great.
>>
>>6178362
I'm being pretty frugal this ks, but hes definitely one of the muSt haves.
>>
>>6178663
>And Hasbro can afford to put more money into articulation and spread the costs out over the whole Star Wars line. Because at the time, it was making bank for them. You're trying to compare a huge corporation like Hasbro to the 4H, and it doesn't work like that.

Excuses excuses. First the trolls also cost like twice the amount. Then you obviously never had figures with big racheted joints. NECA 1/4 scale figures are gigantic and the big racheted joints doesn't really get loose. Finally, 4H already bothered to make articulation for the elbow and shoulder, there's no reason for it to be engineered so badly that it has so limited range. They should've realized this the first time they assembled the prototype and fix the sculpt to allow for better range but it's obvious that they cannot be bothered with it.
>>
>>6176033
I picked up A scaphoid which I really really wanted and a Gorthokk. Love the gorthokk. I regret not picking up Urkku along with urzok. Gorthokk is basically Urkku but a much better cooler color scheme imo.

Can people post pictures of the deluxe knight builder in different combos? Trying to decide if I want it thouh 70$ is a bit steep.
>>
>>6178945
I thought I had bought Scaphoid at bbts but apparently I never finished the order. Weird. Ultimately I've decided just to hold off on him for now since he's mostly just the standard skeleton with cool paint. I'll probably order one whenever that pre-order sale happens though. He's just not for me at $50.

I did bite the bullet on Asterionn though. I ultimately regretted not getting him every time before and he's got a lot of molds/parts I don't already have.

I know they're marked up, but I don't mind the price for the sake of convenience.
>>
>>6178611
>You're making it sound like keeping stuff in stock is a bad thing: they make their products to be sold in stores. They've continued producing waves based on the success of their products. Not surprising, it's because it costs roughly half as much to produce their toys than it does 4H and why they've done 5 waves so far.

Actually, I've been saying from the start the 4H should always keep a stock of the Legion Builders at the very least, but their model is to empty their wharehouse as much as possible where as BFS chooses to keep stock. It's not because BFS would have better sales, it's because they probably have more space for stock. People always bitch about wanting Legions but there never being any stock, so the demand is there, but the 4H are unwilling to sit on their product indefinitely.

That said, claiming that BFS figures sell better because they have more waves of figures is a disingenuous argument at best. The Kickstarter PAID for most of those waves, they just released the figures in batches of four at a time where as the 4H released a wave of 34 figures after their first KS. At this point the 4H have made MORE unique figures then BFS, including the Trolls and the Birds, and have had mid-waves sold without KS.

>So this is why 4H isn't able to just make their toys whenever they want or keep stuff in stock, because of how costly it is.

The 4H don't keep figures in stock because they don't want to sit on unsold figures. Even if it's only one or two characters, if those figures don't sell they'll just rot in the wharehouse indefinitely taking up space. And space is money when wharehouses are concerned. BFS doesn't seem to worry about sitting on stock but this is also their first direct product sale so they haven't had to deal with items that don't move yet.

It has nothing to do with the price of production, but rather it's all about being able to store figures and items that don't sell.
>>
>>6179011
So what makes BFS being able to afford warehouse where 4H can't? They're both rinky dink small studios. One can even argue BFS is smaller considering 4H has worked with Mattel and other industry bigshots
>>
>>6179035
Wasn't BFS made of former Hasbro employees who worked on GI Joe?
>>
>>6179035
You'll have to ask them, I don't really know much about how their operation is run to be honest.

>>6179039
They still do freelance work for Hasbro. But they didn't just work on G.I. Joe, they pretty much worked on every toyline Hasbro made for the past 15-20 years. These guys have just as much experience and time in the industry as the 4H, and while I'm not a fan of the HACKS (I prefer the larger scale) I will say their work is amazing and I'm glad they're having such great success.
>>
>>6179069
>You'll have to ask them, I don't really know much about how their operation is run to be honest.
Then what makes you qualified for your initial assessment of the warehouse situation? Are you just pulling shit out of your 13 years old rectum?
>>
>>6179090
>they *PROBABLY* have more space
>BFS doesn't *SEEM* to worry

See those words, those big stand out modifiers that indicate uncertainty and assumption? Yea, I wasn't making an "assessment" of BFS's situation, I was making an assumtion based on common sense.

I *DID* however explain the 4H's reasoning, which is something they've explained and I do know about. The majority of my post was explaining how the 4H actually do things, while pointing out they've actually released more figures in their line overall in the same amount of time. I never once stated as a fact how BFS run things unless said knowledge was easily available and spent the majority of the post explaining what I know to be true.

Now take your assblasted self and find somewhere else to try and drum up some dumbass company war bullcrap because it ain't gonna work here. Both companies are full of great and passionate people who like making action figures and both of them are having wild amounts of success. Which is good for everyone.
>>
4H takes at least a week to ship even when they're not busy pushing out pre-orders. At this point the store basically exists to help them get rid of stuff they over-produced. They have other work, this is just something they do on the side because they enjoy making stuff without the need to go through corporate bean-counters. It should be obvious to anyone at this point that they're not interested in renting a bigger warehouse, hiring a fulfillment staff, etc. and running a store full-time. Even if they did, you'd still whine about them not being 4".
>>
>>6179160
>They have other work
This. the sculptors get work elsewhere and they probably don't make a massive profit on ML compared to their legit work. that's also a great point about going bigger. when you have a business you eventually max out everything you can control with 1-2 people in control. there's no incremental growth, you actually hit a ceiling and then realize you need to build three more floors to expand and make it worth it. 4H probably hit the ceiling some time ago and decided expansion isn't worth the cost, time, and energy.
>>
Has there been any word on that bat-winged figure they teased?
>>
>>6179232
Not yet, they're pretty tight lipped about what's coming next. Though with Toyfair a week away I'm sure we'll get some sort of new info.

At this point, they're 4 figures away from reaching 100 different Mythic Legions labeled characters (including the Trolls and the Birds). As such, I'm personally hoping that the figure they reveal as number 100 is said Batwinged character.

In their story world, he's Arethyr, a demon of destruction and one of the four great evils who plunged the world into darkness. A character so important to the lore would be a great figure to have for the 100th milestone, especially if they go full Deluxe with him and give him new molded wings, new unique pauldrons, a one of a kind head and a newly painted Arethyrblade. It would also be a great figure to end their stretch goal character releases on imo.
>>
>>6179263
Okay, yeah, I'll throw money at that.
I'll throw it /real/ fuckin' hard.
>>
So...does the ML world/story have a main hero guy? None of the figures strike me as being the He-Man/Lion-O spunky protagonist character. It's like an entire lineup of the wizened older mentor hero and disposable mooks on the good side.
>>
>>6179294
Gideon's a pretty standard Good Guy.
>>
>>6179294
It's sort of a toss up between Gideon and Atlus. Gideon is the goodest of the good, and a noble warrior through and through, fighting to bring his shamed order back to the prominence with the people. His main goals is to help those who can't help themselves and build up his faction to a place where the people will trust them again.

Atlus also seems to want to save the world, but being older and wiser, has decided to screw the rules and do it the way it needs to be done. He's assembling an army of irregular but noble heroes who will be ready to stand against the dark when it eventually comes.

Both of them have an underdog story and both want to try and do good and protect the peace, so they always seemed like the main "heroes" to me.
>>
>>6179294
comics seem to imply its a team
>>
>>6177608
What's that big sword on the left?
>>
yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss
>>
ANOTHER goblin. Jesus the more figures the merrier but was not expecting four in a row.
>>
>>6179405
Oh shiiiit goblin trapper/hunter/sneakystabber from the look of the antlers and the cloth sleeves.
>>
All these goblins are making me reevaluate my order.
>>
>>6179419
All these goblins are making my order tread water.
>>
>>6179419
Yeah, basically my whole order will be goblins at this point. Ain't even mad.
>>
>>6179405

>>another gross unhelmeted monster
>>
>>6179433
>gross

That's racist.
>>
File: ZarakLoose1a.jpg (44KB, 484x420px) Image search: [Google]
ZarakLoose1a.jpg
44KB, 484x420px
>>6179405
ZOMG!!!
>>
File: s4.reutersmedia.net.jpg (82KB, 976x654px) Image search: [Google]
s4.reutersmedia.net.jpg
82KB, 976x654px
>>mfw these last two reveals

the first two goblins are killer, though
>>
File: dark-souls-2-ce_1500.jpg (356KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-2-ce_1500.jpg
356KB, 1500x938px
>>6179382
You mean the Rooster's sword? That came with pic related. Ironically my least favorite of the Soulsborne series, but the only one I got the Collectors Edition for.

Both swords are removable but not very detailed.
>>
I feel bad about being disappointed by the sudden string of goblins, because they're certainly nice enough, but the farther we go into the stretch goals and the slower things get, the dimmer my hopes of a gothic valkyrie popping up in the line.
>>
>>6179453
>I feel bad about being disappointed by the sudden string of goblins
you should.
>>
File: styx.jpg (78KB, 736x882px) Image search: [Google]
styx.jpg
78KB, 736x882px
>>6179405
>>
>>6179475
it's clearly not a thief character.
>>
>>6179480
Not with that sort of imagination.
>>
>>6179453
Relax. Whatever stretch goals we don't unlock will just be part of the next standard assortment. They're not just gonna abandon them.
>>
>>6179453
>gothic valkyrie

...so you want Freyia in black?
>>
>>6176029
At some point it seems like it'd make more sense for them to stop with the stretch goals and put things on hold for a later normal release, wouldn't it? I mean I know the Kickstarter is raking in money but with so many options it might be better to give normal pledges some breathing room instead of forcing them to pick and choose, unless they're already planning to come back and do a " 2.0 all-stars" again..
>>
>>6179522
You can always add more things in later with the backerkit, you don't need to order everything you want right now.

I'm only going in for Hagnon but when the backerkit rolls around i'll be picking up my gobbos then.
>>
>>6179540
i think they're going to be a bit more on backerkit?
>>
>>6179552
Might be, kickstarters are allowed to do that.

The ninja one added an extra figure for the backerkit.
>>
File: rancor feet.jpg (758KB, 2308x1298px) Image search: [Google]
rancor feet.jpg
758KB, 2308x1298px
>>6178663
>Yeah, and it gets loose real quick and doesn't hold that weight very well.
I really hope you're not the same guy who assumed the shoulders were just swivels, because then there'd be two liars lying about a toy they've never touched or seen in person.

The rachtets on the joints are so large that they're not going to wear out anytime soon. I've had my rancor for almost two years now and they're still so tight it requires considerable force to move. Much more than the Trolls' (who have smaller rachtets), to give you an idea.
>You're trying to compare a huge corporation like Hasbro to the 4H, and it doesn't work like that
How stupid are you? Hasbro works on a BUDGET per wave, hence they have fewer joints and sloppy/fewer paint apps than 4H. 4H can afford to be better than Hasbro because everything is paid for by their kickstarter. Go look at MGR, Boss Fight, Toy Notch, Ori Toys and how they're able to release better figures than Hasbro's by planning ahead to be better. That betterness has tis cost passed onto the consumer, same way 4H's figures have in the past. The trolls are priced high enough, yet they're lacking in features and engineering.

For a toy company who has been around for more than a decade, it's pretty inexcusable to make such rookie mistakes. Or maybe they've been at Mattel too long.
>>
>>6179405
Gobbo Shaman when?
>>
>>6179627
shit i want this bad now.
>>
>>6179540
So as far as that goes, how long do I have to add things to my order after it ends?
>>
>>6179753
Except that elbow joint is to overcome the limitation from the limited shoulders.
Again, I point out how the ankles on the rancor are damn nice and are able to produce natural looking stances to overcome the limitation of just swivel hips.

Those ball jointed ankles on the troll? They're nothing but swivels and they should have used better engineering OR given the knees articulation to overcome the leg's limitations.

It's like how the rancor has barbell jointed shoulders to compensate for hte lack of elbows, which makes him much more poseable and expressive.

It's SMART engineering and it's disappointing to not get that from the trolls, considering how much 4H charges.
>>
4h fans can't take any criticism and are just deleting posts. What's so hard about acknowledging criticisms from some anons who obviously supported 4H, posting pictures and bought their products?

It is undeniable that the trolls could've been engineered better for the exact same pricepoint, if only they're a bit more open to the fans just like how other KS had videos showing the range of articulation for their figures
>>
>>6179779
The only things being deleted are subjectanon and people talking about poorfags
>>
File: but I dont want goblins or orcs.jpg (93KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
but I dont want goblins or orcs.jpg
93KB, 360x500px
>>6179433
>>
>>6179779

I read this thread constantly, and as far as I can tell, it's shitposting and baiting getting deleted. Two paragraphs about anon being delusional and adding 'oh and elbow joints' is just shitposting.

I for one think Mythic Legions are awesome. I do think they're a little overpriced but it's because they're not Hasbro. I'm tired of how much 'I know how to run a company' stuff and 'if only they used less retooled remolds' stuff, these threads would be so much better off. There's a lot of enthusiasm for this line and with it comes a lot of people who resent it. I wish I could afford some of these, but I can't. :\ I really would love a male and female DEUS VULT for my desk but I just don't have the cash for it..
>>
>>6179779
because you wont shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>6179798
yeah, i don't want an echo chamber, but it is really annoying to have some fag whining about the decisions of master sculptors who have a budget to work with on their a passion project. constantly. every thread.
>>
>>6179779
Every time I went in depth about a review on these figures, specifically about their articulation, I made a point to extensively talk about their shortcomings and issues (mainly in the arms as far as the figures are concerned) and not ONCE has anyone attacked my criticism of the weaker aspects of these figures.

Because there's a difference between constructive criticism and bitching just to bitch.

Yes, they can improve articulation in a lot of aspects and yes a lot of it falls under issues with the sculpting. But even with their downsides, these figures are still fantastic figures. They're far from perfect and there's tons of room for improvement, but they're certainly not horrible figures like many of the "Critics" claim them to be.

Price point specifically is an issue that is often falsely used to attack the line. These are not mass produced, large run figures. Some of these characters are created in the hundreds. These limited, made-to-order runs always force increased prices as they can reach the production numbers needed to get the price per figure down to comparative levels.

Lower prices would be preferred yes, but as far as many are concerned these guys, including the Trolls, are worth the costs.
>>
Okay, didn't know where else to ask this, and it seems sorta related:

Are Gothitropolis Ravens (and other birds) supposed to have a bicep swivel? I got ahold of some and it SEEMS like there's joint there, but if so, it is really stuck, and it hasn't responded to heat yet. I don't wanna break these things.
>>
File: mobitches troll.jpg (489KB, 1844x1292px) Image search: [Google]
mobitches troll.jpg
489KB, 1844x1292px
>>6179798
>doesn't own the figures
>doesn't like someone talking about being disappointed with a figure they own
>they aren't allowed to criticize toys i don't own and have no idea what it's really like
Not shocking that those who know the least are always the loudest.

Nevermind the fact that companies have been producing large figures with better engineering and other tiny companies have been able to produce better products than large companies.
But nope, somehow 4H is a special case where they're producing something so unique that it's impossible to compare because.

And i guess it shouldn't be surprising that these same people seem to be anti-anythingthatmightbecompetition instead of enjoying them like the cool toys that they are.
>>
>>6179869
I've got the translucent raven and there's a swivel under the shoulder armor.
>>
>>6179854
>Because there's a difference between constructive criticism and bitching just to bitch.

All the criticism before the fanbois showed up and started hissing were incredibly constructive. The joints have less than ideal range of motion, the ball joints on the troll ankles being not very effective and more like a swivel than a ball joints, the pricepoint and what could've been achieved with said pricepoint were all constructive criticism. You seemed to agree with all the points that were brought up
>>
>>6179949
Just to add, if only the 4H bothered to make a video demo on the range of motion of these trolls, rather than just displaying them inside a detolf and parading the prototype for more than a year they might've gotten some constructive criticism from the fans who actually put money into PO'ing the trolls.

For comparison, the guy who made the raptor KS did do that fb com /david.silva.7503/videos/1174472109259686/ and received some very constructive criticism on how to widen the range of motion on the figures
>>
>>6179956
Regret not pledging for one of the raptors. Surprised some of them don't have much of a markup on BBTS.
>>
>>6179979
I only wanted the KS exclusive one, but it was only available as an addon
>>
>>6179983
That one's nice, the Dromaeosaurus albertensis is my favorite.
>>
how were the previous 6-pack army builders packaged?
>>
>>6179153
>>6179011
> I was making an assumtion based on common sense.
But you're pretty ignorant and aren't using common sense.

4H is only producing their figures based on the preorders they've received and they place minimum orders in China. Almost every single factory is going to produce figures by the 1000s (or 500s/etc).
So if 4H receives 1665 preorders, 4H is places an order of 2000. This is why their stock seems so random. Anything they sell at their store (not BBTS's) are whatever remainders they have left after fulfilling their KS/preorders.

They're not making much more than what is preordered. This is why stock ran out so fast last time and why they're only going to produce whatever gets enough preorders.

So it's very obvious that the price of production is too high for them to do what BFS does, who does produce figures by the wave, without requiring preorders. You can look at their kickstarter goals to see how much that is. tens of thousands of dollars is easier to get a loan for vs hundreds of thousands, and attaining sales to fund tens of thousands of dollars to produce a wave is far easier and faster.

So again, smaller scales are easier to produce and the prices aren't that bad, considering the fact there are more consumers for smaller scales based on kickstarter supporters.
And they also put in new orders to China, so they're obviously selling enough to put in more orders of 1000s/500s more units to sell in their stores routinely.
>>
>>6179996
Mine were just lumped in a parcel with the rest of my order.
>>
>>6180017
Initially the line were supposed to be 3.75 line, it is still unclear why it is bumped up to 6 in (more like 6.75 in now due to scale creep).

The painted characters at $35, or $50 for BBTS and ebay scalp price kinda pushes into almost import category, while the figures are still obviously domestic quality in term of articulation, not to mention some issues like paint scraping and paint splotches.

Add to this the legion builders at 6 in scale and $18 a piece is a bit too expensive and also unwieldy to pose together. It is easier to make a cool pic of 5-6 3.75" soldiers gangbanging a big monster compared to 5-6 6" soldiers fighting something.

Finally, 3.75" allows for some truly truly deluxe monster with size within reason. They could've had a dragon who can swallow 3.75 soldier whole just like the old Kenner dinosaurs, but the size for such figure for 6 in scale would be utterly absurd.

I'm impartial both ways, but after seeing so much pains with regards to shipping fuckery, people having to spend beyond their means because of aftermarket price gouging, and disastisfaction regarding the bigger figures like the troll, I wonder if they should've stayed with 3.75 in scale in the first place
>>
>>6180056
>it is still unclear why it is bumped up to 6 in (more like 6.75 in now due to scale creep).

We've gone over it a couple of times. Basically, there wouldn't have been much cost difference between doing 1/18th and 1/12th on their end, and since many of their fans preferred 1/12th due to MOTUC and previous Gothitropolis, 4H decided to stick with 1/12th.
>>
New Thread

>>6180086
>>
>>6179874
>with better engineering

Yeah, except that's not happening.
>>
File: stitches.jpg (68KB, 600x613px) Image search: [Google]
stitches.jpg
68KB, 600x613px
>>6180148
>ball-hinges at ankles that allow feet to go to 45°
>still supporting its mass like a sun
>barbell ball jointed shoulders that allow for greater ranges of motion than found on most figures.
>not existing
>isn't found on a Hasbro figure made in 2015
here's another figure that is quite large and bulky, that overcomes its limitations by using smartly chosen joints.
>>
>>6180152
I think the trolls are significantly larger that stitches but you have a good point. They definitely could have done better, I wonder if they ran into limitations of the type of production they did
>>
>>6179987
Not that anon, but that's the one I got
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.