[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythic Legions 2.0 Kickstarter Live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 55

KickStarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourhorsemen/mythic-legions-2-action-figures-by-four-horsemen-s

26 days to go.

News
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/

Last Thread
>>6153012
>>
I just got my troll in, will take pics later! He looks beautiful.
>>
TONIGHT, A new stretch figure will be revealed, an update to an existing figure, and anew figure will be posted based on fans comments and requests, that they wanted to do down the road, but because of demand, they're revealing it tonight!

I'd say the amount of donations has been very beneficial for fans in the long run. Despite obstacles, I think 4H has been doing a great job.
>>
File: A1qWKY9.gif (688KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
A1qWKY9.gif
688KB, 664x714px
>>6157916
Dats some good crusader action there OP....

Can't wait for mine to show up....
>>
>>6157916
>- First, we're going to reveal an upcoming Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay stretch goal, and trust us when we say that many of you are going to be VERY excited about this item. This figure will fit in right alongside one of our most popular Mythic Legions items to date.

Hype!

> Also, keep your eyes peeled later this evening for an update to one of the existing Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay figures that many have been requesting since the beginning of the campaign. This will be an update that will shake up the status quo of a certain type of Mythic Legions figure, but in a really, really good way.

Anyone have any clues?

> Last, we're going to give you all a sneak preview of a new Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay character that's being put together based on fan comments & requests. It's a character we've always planned to do at some point down the road, but because the Mythic Legionnaires want it so badly, we've decided that it's going to become another upcoming stretch goal.

What have people been asking for? besides SEVENTH KINGDOM stuff? Either way HYPE!
>>
>>6158122
>update to an existing figure
God damn I hope they don't change the elf builder or the shadow elf, they're perfect as is
>>
>>6158144
>>6158162
It's going to be the muscular body for Jjuno and the orcs! Let's all dream together!

I'm just going to bed and dream with that! See you tomorrow!
>>
>>6157916
Is there any chance he'll get a reissue?

I want one but they sold out....
>>
>>6158169
Oh yeah it's probably that.
>>
>>6157916
I wonder if they'll ever make male-size helmets for the old knights since there's so many more now. I'd love to get that Sallet.
That would be an amazing stretch goal
>>
>>6158175
Could be one down the line, with the 1.7 wave they also did a reissue of some of the more popular figures from wave 1.
>>
Would werewolves fit with the line? I'd love some werewolves.
>>
>>6158210
Catmen are in it could just stick a Werewolf head on top of a knight and call it a day.
>>
File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18KB, 1280x640px
Wtf why are all the cool knight figures only available in the USA?
>>
>>6158258
Lurk more.
>>
>>6158175
After the chaos that was their sale late last year, they've said later this year they plan to do a preorder sale for past figures. It'll be the type of thing where the amount of preorders for a figure determines whether or not they'll do another run of it. The Templar is pretty popular so it's likely he'll get enough.
>>
>>6158258
They are probably marked up too much for international buyers, but this is the only way to secure them for sure, as it'll just be day of stock for a fair while at least. ah well.... International buyers are used to this by now anyways, we always have to deal with markups, though with 4H's KS's more, for whatever reason. Just to elaborate, I get the jump in the initial cost of the figure, ya, shipping is a pain, but then every figure after that also has a price hike for some reason. Doesn't make much sense. After a certain number of figures I get that shipping will rise, but unless we pass that number we shouldn't have to pay that extra fee.
>>
Thoughts on the Boarrior?
>>
>>6158305
I like it, neat idea for a beastmang.
>>
>>6158305
Looks pretty good, but not really the type of thing I'm looking for.
>>
>>6158305

Boar-men are cute and he's gonna fit in my furry paradise just fine.
>>
>>6158305
Does he have any articulation? Sort of looks like something that would be a brick.
>>
>>6158313
I see you don't own the goblin or the dwarves.
>>
>>6158313
I imagine he'd be similar to the Bog Goblin, so the head itself would have only a tiny bit of articulation but the rest of his limbs are pretty much the same as any other figure.
>>
Any news what the exclusive fan voted figure will be?

Getting a female knight without boob plate would be dank.
>>
>>6158322
It's still being chosen by the pledgers votes piece by piece, so we have no idea how it'll end up at this time.
>>
>>6158322
They're currently voting on the main torso right now. A bikini-top armored abs body is currently in the lead with the sole male body option in a firm second place.

If you're not a fan of boobplates, Delphine, Gadriel and the Knight Builder sets all use the tunic torso. It still has a distinct female shape, but it's got a flat cloth tabard over it's chest so you really don't get have to see boobs.

As far as the Fan Ex figure is concerned though, it's looking to be very cleavagey.

>>6158313
He'll have all the articulation of the larger figures, but in a fun bite size. The Goblin is one of my favorites from the original line, and the Boarrior (a name coined the fans) was a must have for me the moment he was revealed.
>>
File: 1474805190090.png (759KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474805190090.png
759KB, 681x1024px
>>6158210
Do you know about the CreatuReplica werewolf?
>>
Fucking fuck, the sallet head option on the Knight Builder sold me, I'm so hyped

Added on a few extra for the knight weapon pack too
>>
File: 20170131_191425.jpg (129KB, 1100x707px) Image search: [Google]
20170131_191425.jpg
129KB, 1100x707px
The troll is pretty awesome.
>>
>>6158279

Hmm when you put it that way, yeah I wonder why international people are paying more not just for shipping but for the add-on figures themselves.
>>
>>6158410
Oh great an obvious troll, thread ruined, game over
>>
File: BFBUILDLEG.png (399KB, 456x697px) Image search: [Google]
BFBUILDLEG.png
399KB, 456x697px
>>6158144
I guess this is something? not sure what its suppose to be
>>
>>6158503
new bottom helmet sculpt is fucking awesome but that's so meh it's not funny.
>>
>>6158503
what are those wings at the bottom? switch out for the horns on the lower helmet?
>>
>>6158510
Top and bottom helmet

The top helm's horns are removeable
>>
>>6158510
The original barbarian had them too, they probably work with both helmets like the original.
>>
>>6158503

I love his helmet and the thin spiky armor, but I feel like the these waist pieces in particular really need some sculpted fur or something to fill in around the tops of the legs.

Also man why the hell doesn't she come with the orcish boobs that actually match this armor set?
>>
File: IMG_1433.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
After this there's no way I'm shelling-out for another barbarian unless they assure us they're being cast in flesh-colored plastic.
>>
>>6158527
If they do that for 2.0, I hope they also do it for the potential rerelease of the barbarian in that upcoming sale.

I'll be really surprised if it doesn't meet the minimum orders with how popular it was.
>>
Three heads for elf legion builder

including full helm
>>
>>6158536
Is this so people will get over the elves no being white? lol good call
>>
>>6158536
>no muscle girls

Fuck everything, who cares about "muh black elves are too proud to serve under a white male" bullshit.
>>
>>6158527
>>6158534

this is keeping me from that cool black gladiator too

>>6158536

lol people are so butthurt over that. muh white elves.
>>
>>6158527

You are such an idiot.
>>
>>6158551
He really isn't. I had this issue with two of my three barbarian packs. The clearcoat they use on flesh tones suck.
>>
>>6158541
I mostly saw, "i want muh traditional elves"
>>
>>6158551
>>6158554
>>6158554
It's not just the clearcoat, the joints are also cast in translucent plastic and the paint scrapes off if you move them. Mattel pulled the same shit with their Masters of the Universe one year and most of the loose figures from that year have exposed black specks and joints. Even NECA takes into account the color of the base plastic.
>>
>>6158527
Same thing happened to mine immediately. I mean, the shoulder pads cover it, but goddamn. I may look into just selling it despite how much I want to like it.
>>
U BE SAYIN....
WE WUZ ELVES N SHIET?
>>
>>6158563

The joints are not cast in translucent plastic they are cast in solid colors matching the major parts of the limbs.

I don't know why all the figures aren't cast in some base color, though. Like at the very least why aren't the legion builder knights solid gold and silver?
>>
I was hoping while reading the email that there was going to be a dark elf builder. Oh well. :/
>>
>>6158576
I don't know about the rest of the line or if it's a running change but the joints on my Barbarian Builder are cast in translucent plastic. So is the bearded head.
>>
>>6158584
Translucent's probably not the right word. They're opaque white.
>>
>>6158554

Funny, because it's not been a problem for me or any of the ones I've seen. I think you're hamhanding your shit.
>>
>>6158595
Well then congratulations on your luck? When they first saw release there were multiple people on here posting pics of the same issue so I guess you weren't around then.
>>
>>6158604

Three people do not make it an issue.
>>
>>6158607
I'm not that anon but I have a few with some fucked up paint apps.

I don't understand why you keep dick riding this problem its an issue towards any line.
>>
>>6158607
It comes up all the time. Like pretty frequently. On here. On 4H. On KS. They fucked up on the flesh paint. Your denying it doesn't make it not true.
>>
Another problem with the paint getting scrapped off is the ball sockets are so fucking tight that rotating anything in them can tear up the paint.
>>
>>6158595

how do you hamhand something by using it normally

also paint is fragile on all the figures it's their one biggest downside
>>
>>6158527

You know what the best part is? You don't mean anything. You can stomp your foot and say you won't buy, but guess what? Everyone else will. There are people dying to get their hands on whatever you stick your nose up to.

So go ahead and clench your fists, the people with open hands will get the figures they want.
>>
>>6158627
If by "butthurt" you mean "mildly annoyed by a mentally and socially handicapped shitposter on an anonymous forum who can't grasp why people who paid $60 for a figure with fucked-up paint would consider it an 'issue' relevant to them", then yeah.
>>
>>6158638

None of mine have that problem. You're making a generalization without any evidence.
>>
>>6158536
Guess I'm buying 3 elves then
>>
>>6158641

Or it's you making things up to support your bias all because they aren't doing things your way. Are you going to cry about them not being 3 inch scale some more?
>>
The new figure is just another fuckboi knife ear. I demand SNU SNU.

P.S

Stop responding to that asshole, he shits up every thread.
>>
File: IMG_1434.jpg (28KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
28KB, 500x310px
>>6158640
Great, and I sincerely hope that the figures are cast in fleshtone or have better luck in regards to paint chipping and aren't here in a year complaining about exposed white plastic. People deserve to be happy with what they spend their money on.
>>
>>6158652
I like the hooded head a lot.

Id just like to know this skin paint is more stable than the last batch. Maybe this round I can offload my barbarian in trade for some knights or something.
>>
>>6158655

The only one unhappy is you, it seems. I've yet to have a problem with all the ones I've bought. But then, I know how to actually handle toys.
>>
File: IMG_1435.jpg (16KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1435.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
>>6158658
I'm happy with the majority of mine as well. The only problem I've had is with the Barbarian Builder.
>>
>>6158665
It's basically the only one anyone at all is complaining about. No one's saying the line is shit. One guy's just overreacting to any complaint apparently.
>>
>>6158652
oh, I'll get this. not really a fan of any of the elf designs but this looks cool
>>
File: e82b338272a9daf63d42da69a867e62a.jpg (302KB, 753x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e82b338272a9daf63d42da69a867e62a.jpg
302KB, 753x1200px
>>6158640
u ok buddeh?
>>
>>6158667
No shit. I've already pledged for a few 2.0 figures but I make one post saying I'm not buying the new barbarian because of my previous disappointment and he throws a shitfit.
>>
>>6158665
I'm with you, man. I had it with the Barbarian and the Orc Trooper, none with Gideon or the Blood Knight.

I love the line, but that is a huge flaw, and if I got her, I'd probably get an Iron Knight to put her gear on top of to just avoid the issue entirely.
>>
>>6158503
I want that helmet so bad. Who's fucking idea was it to be in JUST this set?
>>
>>6158667
>It's basically the only one anyone at all is complaining about
I also had problem with the one eyed bearded guy. Basically everyone with flesh tone and naked body
>>
>>6158675
Yeah, I'm mostly just looking at generics this time around. I should have bought a standard knight last time around. I might get Gwendolynne though, she's not too out there design-wise and I hope her faceplate goes down.
>>
apparently skulls can't fit in the hood at all. A shame, guess no skeleton wizards this run.
>>
File: DS.jpg (373KB, 900x793px) Image search: [Google]
DS.jpg
373KB, 900x793px
>>6158374
I do, and he's great for the ML!

>>6158503
Looks to be another female Legion BUilder, with multiple heads. It also confirms the wing pieces can be removed from Freyia

>>6158536
This new trend of multi-headed Legion Builders is both fantastic and terrifying. If I wasn't at my limit I'd be tempted to buy multiples of these guys.

>>6158583
Sadly there is no cheap option for army building Dark Elves at this point. The Shadow Elf figure *is* meant to be a troop builder, but like Urkku, Bog Goblin and the SIlverhorn Sentry, he's designed and priced like a full figure. It kind of bothers me this is done as figures who we're supposed to use as simple troopers shouldn't get that full figure/price point treatment.

>>6158652
I don't have any elves on my want list at this time so this dude could be the one that breaks the trend (though the elf legion builder is a lot more tempting now). Especially considering he's supposed to come with new Weapon Pack based gear, something no other figure has, he could easily be one of the most popular figures.
>>
>>6158682
There's a good chance it'll be used again, and could possibly show up on other figures. I think that head should be packed with Jjuno myself.

>>6158686
They confirmed at SDCC when they revealed her, the mask can close. It's not a hinge but it's pegged on and has two different holes to change it's position. Gideon had the same kind of feature.

>>6158689
The new hood may be a different size from the one shown with the mage girl. That was the hood confirmed to not work with skulls. We don't know how big or tight this new hood will be.
>>
>>6158692
The elf trooper is way more tempting now, but an elf ranger would be a great standalone elf to get.
>>
>>6158503

why didn't they use the matching boob armor
>>
>>6158699
Probably wanted to give her a unique build. As soon as we started hitting stretch goals, the female characters have all had different builds from each other, and in a line of reused parts that can be very important in making a character unique.

Also, turns out she's not a Legion Builder but she isn't a Deluxe Builder set. She has less paint apps at the cost of increased accessories, but will sell for the basic $33 a pop. It's not a bad compromise, especially since they claim she comes with more then what's shown.
>>
>>6158689
Wasn't the skeleton from the last wave supposed to be a wizard? I was kind of hoping for a female skeleton this time, even if it's just a new headsculpt on a female knight.
>>
>>6158727
She's gonna be 33, not 50? I'm less bothered by her head accessory then.
>>
File: 1434880882824.jpg (108KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
1434880882824.jpg
108KB, 300x449px
>>6158503
Something is off about this...I can't quite put my finger on it but I'm not feeling it.
>>
>>6158747
It sucks that the females don't have any definition to their bodies the way the men did. I also think the breast armor is sort of weird. Should have gone with the one the female orcs have on.
>>
>>6158731
At this point, there have been no skeleton mages. In fact magic users have been sorely under-represented in this line as a whole with only 6-8 or so dedicated casters. I mean, you can put a wand in anyone's hand and call em a wizard, but going by stock bios and accessories, there's very few magic users.

>>6158732
Yes, she's not a full Deluxe builder, only a $33 Standard Figure with lots of extra gear.

>>6158747
There's something with the face that didn't translate well to pictures. The 4H claimed they will be taking more of her, to both show off the face better as well as show off all her actual accessories.
>>
>>6158753
I get the feeling they're supposed to match Freyia, as well as utilizing a unique build as I suggested earlier. Both these "Builders" and Freyia are members of Atlus' faction, so I can see the builders being the warrior women who follow their Valkyrie leader.
>>
>>6158652
I'm totally getting this guy. The hood hides his ears, so he could just be a handsome human. I hope the hood's color goes well with Gryshaa for when I feel like having him be "incognito"
>>
>>6158374
I have him, he's alright, but his joints are super limited and he's pretty useless without his stand. Even then his joints can't hold his weight and he flops all around so i have to put him up against the wall. Still really neat figure, though. Very tall though, don't think he'd scale well with ML, but i haven't gotten my ML figures yet to check.
>>
>>6158503
This just looks awful, man. I don't know what people were thinking. Ah, well, don't have to spend my money on it, so it's not a loss for me.
>>
If only these were sold in my country, i just need an army of skeletons and one crusader or two...
>>
>>6158503
This and the hooded elf was the big massive reveal? I cant help but feel a little shorted. They probably sold these reveals a little too hard there. I pictured anything different... A new troll, mounta, monsters, etc but instead we got this. I feel weird, like i caught my parents having sex...
>>
>>6158814
>>6158844

Yeah I like the concept and the head but it doesn't feel as "complete" and planned out as some of the other figures. I kind of feel that way about the female mage and valkyrie too. Like they're just hurrying to put something up.

Some of them, like Gryshaa, Aydon, Knight Builder, seems like they spent a long time getting every detail just right.
>>
>>6158886
I just don't like any of it, but thats just my tastes. I feel the bodies are way to soft and clean looking. Armor aside, it feels so out of place and ugly to me. I just hate it when fantasy settings make all the women/females so clean looking. How'd they survive in a world where all the dudes are jacked as shit? Then again i'm a faggot who loves big beefy men, so I guess i'm extra harsh on that shit.
>>
File: freyja.png (465KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
freyja.png
465KB, 680x682px
Freyja kinda reminds me of Female Thor from Marvel's "Earth X". I think you can close the helmet down as well, like Gideon Heavensbrand

Is there more photos of Freyja, with the closed Helm?
>>
>>6158961
i'm getting this figure for the shoulder fur alone.
>>
>>6158747
The dark armor highlights how inapropriately plain the body is. Also the fact that you cannot see her face makes her body more evident unlike Jjuno and the orcs which can keep your eyes on their face and hair sculp. They should have solved the female body problem before the elf racial issue.

The plate bikini does not match the style of rest of the armor parts.
>>
File: barbarians.jpg (142KB, 818x693px) Image search: [Google]
barbarians.jpg
142KB, 818x693px
>>6158982
Added picture to the explanation.

I'm probably getting Jjuno just to scratch the itch, but the bare female body is garbage compared to the rest of sculps in the line.
>>
>>6158989
There's no sculpted detail and just feels lazy.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
I have a lot of complaints about this line but the nude female bodies being softer isn't one of them. It seems very obvious to me that they're going for a classic Frazetta type of adventure feel, with chiseled men and soft women.
>>
>>6159028
Frazetta women still have more definition than this sculpt does. It's not just the lack of muscles that's an issue. It's the lack of sculpt definition in general, even details you WOULD see on a soft woman.
>>
>>6159028
If they had the kind of bodies Frazetta's women have, I wouldn't complain.
>>
>>6159052
>If they had the kind of bodies Frazetta's women have, I wouldn't complain.
This. Even the softest Frazetta women have bigger hips, nicer stomachs and some subtle details in the way they are rendered to accentuate all that. That said, Frazetta has also done more muscular women, not body builders but definitely more athletic.

These sculpts are narrow hipped and lacking any sort of appreciable details. While it would be nice to have muscular orc women or barbarians I would settle just for having some extra detail in the sculpt to accentuate the forms already there. Wider hips wouldn't hurt either. They need to do SOMETHING though because all of the women outside of full armor just look boring. The orc legion builder is semi-interesting but only because the orc armor covering most the boring sculpt and green being a more striking color.
>>
>>6158989
>>6158991

to be fair the real barbarian looks nowhere near as good as the proto. its like a shiny orange guy with short arms.
>>
>>6158814

You people really do love to complain about absolutely anything you can.
>>
I still have not gotten an email from 4H about my trolls.
When should i start to panic and blast them with emails?
>>
>>6159152
Saying they don't like it is complaining? Are you that same anon who freaks out when someone talking about paint scraping?
>>
>>6159061
Agreed. Comparing Jjuno to Attlus, it's ridiculous.

He has abs and veins and definition while she's so soft it's stupid, despite them both, supposedly, being the same kind of barbarian characters.
>>
>>6159317
I feel like there ought to have been two female abdomen sculpts. A softer, smooth one for characters like that hooded spellcaster and one with abs for characters like Jjuno.
>>
>>6159319
Yeah, it's part of the reason why I'm just getting the Knight Builder, out of all the ladies.
>>
>>6159250
lol get a load of this guy

is it baby's first 4H?

they will probably shipping 4 of those out every other day for the next 8 months. They can only take as many to the post office per trip as they can fit in cornboy's car.
>>
>>6158989
She doesn't have curves, it all just hangs there.
>>
>>6159028
Your own picture has definition in the stomach and hips and thighs. Soft can still have definition and tone, these do not.
>>
File: Bolkid.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Bolkid.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>6159326
It was a fair question anon, don't be such a cunt.
>>
>>6158982
Yeah...she looks like a cosplayer AS a female barbarian.
>>
>>6159308
Are you that same anon that complains about everything? You are complaining about the other guy, so...
>>
>>6159412

give it some time. When did you buy your troll? I just got one of my trolls but it was from the 1.5 sale nearly a year back. I placed an order for the other when they threw up the 1.75 figures.
>>
Post in this thread if to let 4H know about your want for more fit women.

http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1707
>>
>>6159889

What is wrong with you people?
>>
>>6159904
The people who are against it on that thread are bloody doofuses. It doesn't matter what your female ideal is, or whatever, the fantasy of these characters are that they're warriors (or mages, but we're discussing the bare torso warrior females), and could very likely at least hold off if not beat any given male character from the series. As is, especially with that barbarian builder comparison, the guy would run through the girl and she'd die instantly. The female mold is bare and practically without detail. Barring the detailed armour, the sculpt looks like something you'd find on a Jazwares figure, so flat and without detail. I can't even compare the sculpt to a real female because no matter the body type there's still some definition to the body, whereas this is just flat. They should seriously even just look at their MotU figures and note the bodies of the bare bellied females and see the details on the abs, the musculature of the thighs and arms, etc. It's fine if they don't want to do legitimately strong women (like a female bodybuilder), but they still need some definition, like that of an athlete.
>>
>>6159904
You're seriously happy with the flat barbie bodies?
>>
>>6159965

I don't have a disgusting muscle fetish, sorry.
>>
>>6159978
There's a whole bunch middle ground between amorphous soft mid sections and muscle fetishes girls. These are barbarian women, just give them a little definition.
>>
>>6159978
They have to have "bags full of tumors" muscles, just fucking something.
>>
>>6159993
they don't*.
>>
>>6159978
The female body sculpt looks incredibly tubby, with no definition at all. Look at >>6158989 she looks like a regular girl cosplaying
>>
Can't wait for my deluxe Knight and barbarian. Hope the tornadoes and bad weather didn't destroy the FedEx truck it was in.
>>
>>6159326
>is it baby's first 4H?
No.
I've been buying their stuff since the minotaurs and kept almost all of my purchases in person, barring some of the more exclusive ones.

This is one of the reasons why i dislike buying their stuff online, because of these longass waits and reading about other people's experiences makes me worry.
And i believe i ordered my stuff from their August sale or whatever was the last time they put their trolls on preorder.
>>
>>6160006
>looks incredibly tubby

You've got some really sad body issues if you think that's tubby.

Do you need to go throw up to make yourself feel better, too?
>>
>>6159904

There's absolutely nothing wrong with more options, plus fourhorsemen is open to different options this time.
We're getting three heads for the elf builders because people wanted more diversity, and because of that, we now get 3 head sculpts.

Let the people get what they want, if it doesn't interest you, then don't buy it.
>>
File: 1470685902574.jpg (243KB, 1620x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1470685902574.jpg
243KB, 1620x1079px
I keep forgetting Scaphoid is on the way
>>
>>6160006
>The female body sculpt looks incredibly tubby, with no definition at all.

Jesus lol.
>>
>>6160319
>Scaphoid
I confess to being jelly, anon
Enjoy your poisonous skelebones
>>
>>6160323
>>6160271
It's fucking skinnyfat. It's awful for a barbarian type.
>>
>>6160329

It's really not. I think you're letting your autism flare up.
>>
Upper arms are up for vote.
Reminder that you should vote armored right and bare left. Because asymmetry is cool.
>>
They shipped my Covenant of Shadow order.
>>
>>6160347
That's silly, she has no upper armor for the arm armor to connect to.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 941x641px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 941x641px
Yo what's up
>>
>>6160347
If I had to wear only one sleeve of armor it would be on the left. Provided I'm still right-handed, of course.
>>
>>6160544
>durrr my collecting habit is better than your collecting habit
>>
>>6160549
Sallet helms getting all this play makes me so fucking happy
Now I just need is one with a Stechhelm and my life will be complete.
>>
>>6160553
If you're using a shield. If you were only using a sword, you'd want it to be your sword arm as that's the side you're leading with.
>>
>>6160549
What is this and where can I get it?
>>
>>6160563
Revoltech, TBA
>>
>>6160549

This is the golden age of knight toys.
>>
>>6160563
Revoltech Takeya line, similar to pic related

Gonna be in a smaller scale than mythic legions as true 1/12th scale
>>
>>6160549
WHYYYYY won't Revoltech get to do fucking Dark Souls? I want my Revo Ornstein(and the other three knights...)
>>
>>6160576
Souls series is from Bandai Namco, so the most likely candidate is gonna be SH Figuarts
>>
>>6160331
No...he's kinda right.
>>
>>6160237
You have a long wait. They didn't even ship the second batch orders yet, and when they do it will be lengthy and scattered. I would worry if it gets to be march and everyone else has them(hardly anyone has them so far) and you don't. And thats assuming they even start shipping the later orders by then.
>>
>>6160580
Isn't Figma making a Good Hunter figure from Bloodborne? Or was that actually SHF?
>>
watching the voting is like watching people play twitch pokemon except with less coherent results
>>
>>6160716
Figma.

I hope we see the thing again at WF.
>>
>>6160724
And they're boring as fuck, too.
>>
>>6160724
Doing all the arm pieces at once is gonna equal to a big mismatched clusterfuck in the end.
>>
>>6160757
I swear, if it ends up being an Orc I'm going to be pissed.
>>
>>6160549
If they consistently look like this then I'll get every one. About as close to Dark Souls figs as we'll get.
>>
>>6160549
That's fucking rad, but if they re-release the horse with that armored getup it will a pretty fucking penny.
>>
File: gal.jpg (84KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
gal.jpg
84KB, 399x600px
>>6160683
>No...he's right.
fixed that for you.

We need more classic fantasy tropes or at least something realistic, less hollywood bulimia models.
>>
>>6160757

I like asymmetry but I'd rather they make some limits to avoid shitty outcomes, like have them be in pairs at least.
>>
>>6160798
But it works for Calavius
>>
Do you think we'll ever get some softgoods waist cloths? I know it's an incredibly minor thing, but it strikes me as something that could be easily incorporated.
>>
>>6161104

The troll has soft goods.
>>
>FanEx polls showing results favouring symmetrical arms with boring leather armour

man I dunno about you guys but I feel a bit underwhelmed with the outcome shaping up
I hope there will be an option to give her a skirt . Since I'll probably never find a Xena toy this thing might be a decent stand-in for my AYIYIYYIYIYYIIIIEEAAH urges and needs
>>
>>6160549
>mfw this will probably be in my hands before any of these Mythic Legions
>will ruin my enjoyment of the Mythic Legions big time by having better articulation, better paint and color matched plastics that even if they do chip will still look good
>horse mount is available and probably get re-release
Man...I know this Takeya line won't have anywhere near the diversity of choice, probably won't even do a variant armor sculpt but I have mixed feelings.
>>
>>6161268
I know, man. I thought the fan ex would be the chance for something unique.
>>
>>6160549
i think its safe to assume mythic legions is no longer relevant.
>>
Anyone know if the templar's head spike can be removed or not?
>>
>>6161358
This is what weebs actually believe
>>
>>6161373
It can
>>
>>6161333
There's no leather based wonder woman/xena esque figures yet.
>>
>>6161358
I mean, I plan to get that Revoltech, too, but I highly doubt that's gonna spawn a line nearly big enough to match, let alone replace, Mythic Legions. We don't even know if there will be any further figures to go along with that one.
>>
Just hit the next milestone, hopefully the next unlock won't be as disappointing as the last few.
>>
>>6161104
I have a feeling that long loin piece is actually going to be soft good this time around. The Wave 1 version was soft plastic, which had all the details and folds sculpted right into it. But the new ones look flat and stiff, with no detailed creases or designs or anything. Which is exactly what the capes look like.

There's also a chance some of the deluxe figures may have a long cloth skirt piece as well. The Elf Queen concept art has her wearing a long skirt piece that wraps around the hips. Seeing as how they want to limit how much articulation is hampered, I can see them using cloth to make that piece work.

>>6161268
>complains about leather armor
>wants to make Xena

u wot m8? If anything, you WANT the figure to have the leather goods because Xena's armor was mostly leather. Hell, Freyia's build is more or less exactly what you would need from this line to make your own Xena, just paint her armor black and gold and mod a tassle belt from wave 1 to fit her...ignoring the need for a new head anyway.

>>6161275
It's an apples and oranges thing, and can't see one replacing the other. As much as I enjoy Revoltechs, they can be a chore to mess with at times. And as you said, there probably won't be a lot of variety of knights. With ML they're solid figures (paint on the barbarians not withstanding) and there's just buttloads of em to choose from. This wave alone has an absurd amount of variety, to the point where it's getting hard to cherry pick my favorites.

>>6161373
It can indeed be removed. It's the same spike that came with Skapular originally. It also fits on the Armet.
>>
>>6161595
I'm betting Evil Weapon set
>>
>>6161595
>>6161611
It's the fairy princess herself.
>>
File: tumblr_nwac0vf7HV1uz7m2so1_500.png (75KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwac0vf7HV1uz7m2so1_500.png
75KB, 500x255px
>>6161615
>>
>>6161615
Well color me surprised, figured they would save her for later.

But I guess now is a good time as any for busting out a Deluxe set.
>>
File: IMAG0318.jpg (4MB, 5376x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0318.jpg
4MB, 5376x3024px
>wake up to find these guys on my porch

Awwww shit
>>
>>6161697
Nice. I was really tempted by both of these (but ended up deciding against it). Did get both trolls though.
>>
>>6161275
>horse mount is available and probably get re-release
They're also releasing an armored horse to go with it. No word on if the new horse is its own separate release or if the knight and horse are being sold together, but I'm hoping it's separate. I like that it's there for people that want it but I don't wanna spend an ungodly amount when I'm really just here for the knight.
>>
>>6161697

Shit, I can't wait for mine! I need my big black bull...
>>
>>6161775
Haven't even gotten a shipping notice for these guys yet. :/
>>
>>6161697
How is the purple on the grape soda edgeknight? I know they got criticized initially for the purple being too light and looking like Mt. Dew Pitch black logo and 4H said that they're gonna make the purple darker than the promo pics
>>
>>6161697
Fucking awesome!
Good on you, anon!
>>
>>6158652
This probably isn't happening is it? They keep releasing new stretch goals that aren't this guy and the donations are slowing down hard.
>>
File: IMG_1456.jpg (177KB, 749x992px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1456.jpg
177KB, 749x992px
>>6161812
It's not a stretch goal, they cut one of the Legion Builders to make room for it.
>>
>>6161775
Shame for the unrealistic metallic blue armor. How hard is it to pull the knee and elbow joints off these figures and replace it with slightly more neutral looking ones?
>>
>>6161799
Dark purple, think Baltimore ravens colors scheme m
>>
>>6161697
>>6161782

>>All of the Mythic Legions: Covenant of Shadow, Mythic Legions: All-Stars 1.0 & Mythic Legions: Trolls that were pre-ordered through the old Store Horsemen in July through early August are currently shipping and will continue to do so over the next few days

I don't understand their latest update. I have an "AB" number but I've been keeping up with all their pre-orders as soon as they happen. I thought the Covenant of Shadow orders were ONLY on their new site?

Also are they shipping out All-Stars in separate boxes even though everyone was able to order them as part of their CoS orders?
>>
>>6158652
>>6161812
>>6161819

Hm if it's not a stretch goal, then why isn't it already up? Kickstarter exclusive maybe? I was hoping it would be the next reveal. I love the fairy queen but hopefully this doesn't kill the Kickstarter.
>>
>>6161819
But they still haven't put the second elf legion builder(which I assume is what they're replacing) up yet. Imma keep hoping though.
>>
>>6161828
Shame nothing, are you dumb? The color is a reference to a 7th Kingdom minotaur.
>>
>>6161615

How do they not have an actual figure yet they've been showing her off for like over a year. Also she's cool but I'm pretty sure this is going to be another brutal stretch goal.
>>
>>6161989
Apparently it was unpainted. It'll be up tonight or early tomorrow they said.
>>
>>6161989

What's it like not to have reading comprehension?
>>
>>6161615
Welp...this KS is going to cost me less than 1.5 did at this rate.
>>
Did anyone have their shipping status change if they are party of the Covenant of Shadow early group? I feel like mine should've.
>>
>>6161615
Holy shit i literal cannot take another shit tier stretch goal REEEEEEEE FUUUUUUCKKKKKK
>>
>>6162108
The tiers are mostly just for fun and for reveals. They'll end up hitting probably around 350k-400k.
>>
>>6161812
>>6161892
>>6161989

We're still within the first week of a month long KS. The fact that they've not only fully funded the project, but literally doubled their goal and unlocked ten other stretch goals means we'll be getting whatever they put out for this line. The middle of a KS are always the slowest, averaging about 2k more pledges a day. It doesn't matter the stretch goals or whatever else is announced, this part is going to be a grind.

But the last week or so, it'll be an explosion of backers and pledges. They'll more then likely double their total in the last few days alone.

>>6161828
What do you mean "pull the knee and elbow joints off "? If you're asking how hard is it to swap parts between figures, it's not hard at all. At most you would need hot tap water. These guys are designed to be part-swappable and the first wave is entirely interchangeable with each other.

>>6161893
They still have tons of figures planned for this line and we still have a LONG way to go. Elf-dude will be coming, They probably want to finish up paint or at least molding up the new pieces.
>>
>>6162078

It's a picture there is nothing to read lol
>>
File: P2090052.jpg (223KB, 527x712px) Image search: [Google]
P2090052.jpg
223KB, 527x712px
>>6162136

All thi$ mon€y and we are STILL waitning for the legendary MINOTITS

I want my dairy cow in the battlefield making jump over the airs to a legion of knights with her enormous mace, while she moooo furiously
>>
>>6162093
Pretty disappointed myself. I have too many good guy characters from the last few sales, and this KS has fuckall for interesting evil characters. I don't care about elves, where are the goblins and skeletons and zombies? That gitd guy don't count, that sculpt deserves paint.
>>
>>6162216

Didn't get any of the:

Nine Skeletons
Three Orcs
Gorgo
Black Knight
Blood Knight
Carpathias
Brown Orc

etc.?

But I do want a new skeleton.
>>
>>6162210

Actual sculpted sleeves and pants would be amazing, especially combined with breastplates and armored boots and gauntlets.
>>
>>6161957
Who cares about the no name toy line they launched earlier.

Cobalt blue is unrealistic. It's too MOTUC-ey and don't blend well with the rest of my figures (I mostly have the neutral silver/dark/metallic figures rather than the high fantasy ones).

>inb4 minotaur realistic

It's just that it doesn't blend well with others. I have no interest in the colorful characters, like the orange armored orc, the blue armored skeleton etc. Even in high fantasy land why would you have a cobalt blue armor
>>
>>6162258
>Who cares about the no name toy line they launched earlier

Found the latecoming poorfag who's mad he couldn't get any of the great Xetheus and his minotaurs. Sucks to be you.
>>
So I picked up Marvel Legends Cable today. I've finally got something that looks to be close enough to the same scale as these! I'm so happy.
>>
File: 1486081983038-1758661087.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1486081983038-1758661087.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
The time has come and so have I.

I actually couldn't remember what I ordered beyond the two 1.75 dudes, I was hoping one was scapular.
>>
File: fanexml4_zpsmhxgca6r.png (151KB, 200x326px) Image search: [Google]
fanexml4_zpsmhxgca6r.png
151KB, 200x326px
a guy on the forum shooped together the winning vote choices.
>>
>>6162317
This thing is going to suck, so hard.

We could have actually gotten a cool, evil female knight, and every voter just went full retard.
>>
>>6161869
I ordered mine on the old site, didn't even know they had a new one at the time.

Had been worried there'd be issues with it till I got the ship notice.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (448KB, 1138x620px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
448KB, 1138x620px
>>6162136
>These guys are designed to be part-swappable and the first wave is entirely interchangeable with each other.
Thanks, is there a character with hooved feet and neutral color though? Might be thinking of getting him 2nd hand from ebay since I skipped out on him for my 1.75 PO

>>6162275
> he couldn't get any of the great Xetheus and his minotaurs

>implying
>anon the implier
>getting implied

Here's to (You). How about stop being a cancer and shit up the thread.
>>
>>6162345
Oh shut up, it's going to be cool looking. Just because people aren't doing it the way YOU want...
>>
>>6162356

So why ARE you crying? It's a minotaur and it's a reference to another toy. You don't have a foot to stand on, but you're trying to pick a fight because...why? You don't like blue? That's pretty sad, dude.
>>
>>6161697
>>6162282
Regret passing on Scaphoid, that green really pops.
>>
>>6162357
It's called "personal taste", anon, relax

I can hardly stop people from voting the way they want, I can only hope the final product ends up looking good for the people who want to get her
>>
>>6162362
He wants to be contrary to everything.
>>
>>6162258
>unrealistic
>fantasy

Holy fuck, aspie alert.
>>
>>6162362
Because I want neutral more realistic colored armor on the black minotaur. I don't like metallic blue, the original minotaur has no metallic blue armor and I'm asking the thread a question if there's any other characters with hooved feet but fairly realistic colored armor like steel or rusty steel.
>>
>>6162210
...crap, now I kinda want this too lol

If people complain enough, the 4H usually listen.

>>6162258
The same reason people used eye catching armor irl, intimidation and fame. It's also a very striking and eye catching blue, which would look great on a shelf. I'm not saying you're wrong for not wanting brightly colored figures, but your reasoning isn't exactly very reasonable.

It's not just the fact that he's a Minotaur, but he's a shirtless, barely armored minotaur mage. Realism was stomped on, lit on fire and chucked out the window with this guy.

>>6162317
Honestly, I would prefer some asymmetry, because as much as it is used...in the long run it's actually not used all that much (i.e. only 6 times).
>>
>>6162258
>Even in high fantasy land why would you have a cobalt blue armor
Unnaturally colored metals are a hallmark of a lot of fantasy. It's a supernatural other-worldliness found in Diablo, WoW, Tolkien etc
>>
>>6162317
>>6162345
>>6162365

Everyone was campaigning for the metal corset look because of Wonder Woman and then they all voted for the leather (not armored) armbands. Are they literally retarded.
>>
>>6162377
>It's a supernatural other-worldliness found in Diablo, WoW, Tolkien etc
Yeah but I don't have WoW figures. Tolkien stuff I'm pretty sure they don't have cobalt blue armor in the middle earth. It's too comic-booky for my taste, feel free to disagree
>>
>>6162378
Like I said, I don't care for it.
Granted, these are the same people who decided not to put bat ears on the Blood Knight and just made him basically a Gorgo recolour, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.
>>
File: 7kmins02.jpg (74KB, 300x555px) Image search: [Google]
7kmins02.jpg
74KB, 300x555px
>>6162375
>the original minotaur has no metallic blue armor
>has no metallic blue armor
>no metallic blue armor
>no

Ah, so you're an idiot! Well no wonder you're wrong all the time.
>>
File: Xetheus_04.jpg (309KB, 1920x1277px) Image search: [Google]
Xetheus_04.jpg
309KB, 1920x1277px
>>6162384
pretty sure that's a recolor and not Xetheus
>>
File: Full Legion.jpg (3MB, 4248x7768px) Image search: [Google]
Full Legion.jpg
3MB, 4248x7768px
>>6162356
Thanks, is there a character with hooved feet and neutral color though? Might be thinking of getting him 2nd hand from ebay since I skipped out on him for my 1.75 PO

The original wave's Minotaur would probably be perfect for you. It's skin is various shades of brown and black and it's armor is a dull gold/copper. There's also the Silverhorn Sentry from 1.75, a fully armored figure with hooves and a mostly dark bronze armor with forest green trim and the current KS does have the Boarrior in his near Mass Effect colored armor.

Here's a pic of all the current known painted images of ML characters (probably posted earlier in this thread desu, but I've updated it with the Barbarian Babe)
>>
>>6162381
Know what's awesome? The crazy colored armor in the ASoIF books. Sucks they downplayed it in the show. Pretty much every character who isn't a northman has some fancy painted armor.
>>
>>6162381
I mean like unnatural metals, mithril as an example
but to each his own I just was giving examples of it fitting it's context. He becomes very wizard-like with it.
>>
The fact that the vote is parts by parts is an utter cancer. You're most likely end up with mismatched disaster. Why don't they rather vote on full concepts, rather than half realized amalgamation of people's idea.

For example during the raptor kickstarter we got to vote for what kind of natural bird color palette would fit on which raptor body
>>
>>6162394

God, I forgot just how much better all of these figured looked as hand-painted prototypes. Rich colors, clean detailing, added things like the shading on Thord Ironjaw's horns.

I will have to temper expectations for KS2 accordingly.
>>
>>6162396
Hell yeah and swords too. Sword of the Dawn was the only one they showed on the show.
>>
>>6162394
Shame they only used Pixus'/Vitus' helmet the two times. I want one so bad.
>>
>>6162384
>>6162390
...I think he meant the original Mythic Legions Minotaur

I could be wrong though.
>>
>>6162404

Gee, it's like you've never bought a toy from anything, ever. Prototypes are hand painted, of course they look better and cleaner. It's not Chinese kids painting things.
>>
>>6162411

Nah, he was crying about the blue on the new black minotaur, not realizing he was wrong to do so when it was a reference to an older figure, which he obviously didn't know existed.
>>
>>6162403
The ENTIRE line is mismatched, that's the point of using swappable body parts. The paint will bring all the pieces together, and that will be done at the end when the rest of the figure is built.

>>6162410
I know, I was hoping it would get used on a legion builder body or something. I would buy a few Legion Builders with that head on the cloth tunic body with a gold and red color scheme.
>>
>>6162394
Oh yeah I forgot about the Boar warrior. Thanks for the pic, this should be in the OP.

I guess I'll try to snatch the black minotaur if one shows up on ebay. Otherwise I think it should look fine with barbarian builder feet too, he already had opposable thumb and primate hands, bunch of human toes wouldn't hurt
>>
>>6162412

>>he supports their lies
>>
File: IMG_1457.jpg (15KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1457.jpg
15KB, 279x181px
Lol why are these threads always full of people so disproportionately angry over others casually expressing their opinions?
>>
>>6162426
>lies
>has never heard of "product may differ from images shown"
>>
>>6162282
Whelp, ignatius was completely missing his weapons bag.
>>
>>6162442

Just email them, they'll have it out to you asap. They're always helpful that way.
>>
>>6162345
>and every voter just went full retard.

action figure fan polls ALWAYS vote retard
>>
>>6162442
>Just email them, they'll have it out to you asap
>>6162452
>>Just email them, they'll have it out to you asap

It's going to take like three months at this rate.
>>
>>6162403
>The fact that the vote is parts by parts is an utter cancer

you nailed it, cross fingers they will use only female heads...
>>
>>6162462
Now I'm hoping they'll include a skeleton or goblin head
>>
File: skeletor-rule34.jpg (113KB, 600x916px) Image search: [Google]
skeletor-rule34.jpg
113KB, 600x916px
>>6162468
If we get a Rule 63 Not!Skeletor, this will have all been worth it.
>>
>>6162460
They owe me 6 Skellys from the original ship..."we'll send them next week!" is all I've heard for months.
>>
>>6162474
that'd be great, can't see many people voting for it though
>>
>>6162480
They'll vote for the hooded head with just a generic woman face. Or an orc. Watch.
At least now I can allocate the money I'd planned for the fan ex towards something else instead.
>>
>>6162376
I don't know man, this prototype is old and just look this kickstarter, the most original female is the vampire one...
I miss the Queens Council line even if mostly all figures are cats (I like them, but there are too many), at least the lizard female was original...

I just find fun and uncommon the idea of a female mino berseker with a colossal 2 handed club/hammer/axe
>>
>>6162474
hey,hey,hey... this is not so bad idea...
>>
>>6162491
I wasn't kidding when I said that I'd be totally down for it
At least it would be interesting, plus she'd look good alongside Orc-at-Arms
>>
>>6162495
I was not being ironic, your idea at least its original and it will be much better than another generic human female

the guy who suggested putting the goblin head on her... I want to see how it would look, it would be hilarious
>>
>>6162460

Then don't email them and keep complaining. I don't know what to tell you, you either do it or you don't. They got my parts to me in two weeks time.
>>
I'm genuinely surprised that the last customer designed figure was good at all. It's like the hordes of forum goers are just picking what sounds the coolest from the list without actually thinking about the whole.
>>
>>6162488
>it's a lizard? I have one in storage somewhere and always thought it was supposed to be some kind of mer-creature

>>6162503
They should just repaint the bog goblin head in flesh colors and give it lipstick
>>
File: Img016.jpg (2MB, 2402x3282px) Image search: [Google]
Img016.jpg
2MB, 2402x3282px
>>6162525
could be like the female Gremlin from Gremlins 2
>>
>>6162528
Ooh, baby baby.
>>
>>6162525
>They should just repaint the bog goblin head in flesh colors and give it lipstick

I love this idea.
>>
How are they voting again? Might as well bot it up and screw it over old school /b/ style
>>
>>6162535
More trouble than it's worth, really.
I don't hate them for making poor decisions, and it could still be salvaged.
>>
>>6162545
>I don't hate them for making poor decisions

They're not making poor decisions just because you don't like it.
>>
File: IMG_1458.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1458.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>6162533
It could work
>>
File: image.jpg (804KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
804KB, 1920x1080px
>>6162227
That's a fair argument, and I really do understand it. But I found the previous run way more fun than this one. Something about the sculpts seems a little too stylized to me. Most of the women look like boring cartoon characters, with no muscle tone and bizarre tit armor, and in general I find the elves very samey and dull. I guess I just expected more variety or at least more undead and evil things in a line called "Advent of Decay." What drew me into the line in the first place was how similar it looked to pic related, this new stuff looks like modern fantasy shite.
>>
>>6162619

Right now it's more like "Advent of the Forest People."
>>
>>6162595

It's not, but you're an idiot, so of course you would think that.
>>
>>6162587
we will have problems with the tits, with this head it wouldn't fit
>>
>>6162626
Yes, exactly. It just seems like if they had more variety up their sleeves, they wouldn't show like five elves back to back at 15 grand intervals and hint at even more to come. Then again, and even though I respect the 4H and recognize that they are fantastic sculptors and artists, some of their decision-making seems really illogical. I hesitate to say stupid, because spending five minutes in their forum will show you what real stupidity is like, but I would say their decisions are often unwise. I half expect the final couple weeks of this KS will be all evil shit, and after a while we'll probably miss all the elves and shit.
>>
>>6162628
there is some reason behind anon's opinion, you need to be able to see the whole, if you only vote piece by piece you vote the cooler ones, but once you join them the result can be not as good as you though
>>
File: 1485221228057.png (117KB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1485221228057.png
117KB, 217x217px
>>6162528
femglins as a midget race for Mytic Legions...
>>
File: MYL Add On 02.02.17 small.jpg (2MB, 2750x6000px) Image search: [Google]
MYL Add On 02.02.17 small.jpg
2MB, 2750x6000px
Made this to keep track of things, let me know if there are any errors otherwise I'll update as stretch goals get unlocked.
>>
>>6162648

nice dude.
>>
>>6162619
>there'll never be a deliciously thicc firiona vie figure

Kill me, senpai.

Also, update on fairy queen. Pretty meh. Where's my badass wizard with a huge fucking beard at?
>>
File: MYL Add On 02.02.17 ver2 small.jpg (2MB, 2750x6000px) Image search: [Google]
MYL Add On 02.02.17 ver2 small.jpg
2MB, 2750x6000px
>>6162648
Shit I did fuck up...forgot the Dark Hoody Elf, here is a corrected version

>>6162653
Thanks anon
>>
>>6162317
Think we'll can shoulder pads or a hooded mantle for this ?looks pretty meh 2bh. The jagged gauntlet looks way more interesting.
>>
>>6162782
*we can
>>
>>6162673
Do you seriously get 6 of an army builder for 95 bucks? That's really good.
>>
>>6162853

Yeah. I kind of wish I had someone in person to split it with because I just want like...3-4. Although it's not like they will be hard to sell later.
>>
>>6162853

It would be great if they would let you do like three and three but I imagine the savings comes from like just shipping off a whole case or something.
>>
>>6162673
I love that the Crusader and his anti-muslim buddy Pork the Warhog are pictured next to each other. Team them with Eagleus from the birds line.
>>
>>6161697
>>6162282
ok, people are getting their regular figures and I'm still without a troll?

Are they really that bad with shipping or did they say that they gave up on sending trolls first?
Or maybe they just waited on me to combine shipping since i ordered a minotaur too?
>>
>>6162966
>So here's the planned shipping schedule going forward...

>All of the Mythic Legions: Covenant of Shadow, Mythic Legions: All-Stars 1.0 & Mythic Legions: Trolls that were pre-ordered through the old Store Horsemen in July through early August are currently shipping and will continue to do so over the next few days, and some people have even already gotten theirs. If you have a Store Horsemen pre-order number that's all numbers and is five digits long, this is you.

>Once those have all shipped, we'll ship out all of the Mythic Legions: Covenant of Shadow, Mythic Legions: All-Stars 1.0 & Mythic Legions: Trolls that were pre-ordered through the new Store Horsemen from mid-August through late August will ship out next. If you have a Store Horsemen pre-order number that's begins with "AB-" and is followed by four numerical digits, this is you.
>>
>>6162976
>>All of the Mythic Legions: Covenant of Shadow, Mythic Legions: All-Stars 1.0 & Mythic Legions: Trolls that were pre-ordered through the old Store Horsemen

>>mfw AB category

I thought there was only one preorder for Covenant of shadows, separated by a minor Paypal fuckup. Jesus I can never get in that first batch no matter what.
>>
File: Renly_Margaery.jpg (36KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Renly_Margaery.jpg
36KB, 400x300px
>>6162396
Except the most outlandish armor in the books is far more subdued than that blue thing

>>6162402
mithril is just silver though. it doesn't stick out, except in how little it weighs.
>>
>>6162990
>far more subdued than that blue thing

You can't stop being wrong, can you?
>>
Now with new bow.
>>
File: 20130602-200840.jpg (254KB, 1125x843px) Image search: [Google]
20130602-200840.jpg
254KB, 1125x843px
>tfw only 1 necronominus squaddie so far

This KS isn't helping my undead horde much (the vampires are mostly lame).
>>
>>6158305
Oinkbane?
>>
So what happened to the promise/gossip that the 1.0 legion builders are going to come back as mainstay for the 4H online store?

The $95 for x6 legion builders were such a good deal, but none of the 2.0 legion builders interest me. I just want the basic silver knights and the orc soldiers.
>>
Is there a way to ask them to combine shipping for me?

I'm still waiting for my trolls and 1.75 PO and I'm thinking of adding one of the bird that's available from their online store, but don't really want to pay an extra $15 shipping on top
>>
>>6163457
They mentioned the Zombie head on Hagnon would see reuse with an actual paint job back at SDCC so I would expect to see another Nercobuddie popping up at some point. But yea, some factions are just getting hosed this time around. The Lion Army only has a single Legion Builder for it's ranks while the Flock doubled in size.

>>6163537
They were never going to be a mainstay, just that they'd be available of order again at some point. Which is more or less what they said about all the figures. Though don't expect the 6 pack bundle, or even the same prices, once things hit the shop.

>>6163564
Short answer, No.

Longer answer, Nope.
>>
>>6163452
That's pretty nice looking, actually. Not my bag, but it'd certainly catch your eye.
>>
File: Renly.jpg (220KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Renly.jpg
220KB, 1024x768px
>>6163099
>implying samefag
>implying the most camouflaged suit of armor in the book will stand out more than a bright blue one, muchless the silvery ones.
Someone needs to read a book.

That blue might as well belong in a sentai show and that's pretty much the opposite of what 4H has been doing so far.
Like the guy said, It sticks out.
>>
>>6163687
Um, that's not how camouflage works.
>>
>>6163649
>Though don't expect the 6 pack bundle, or even the same prices, once things hit the shop.
Why not? PO's are made to order, so there shouldn't be any limit on it.

Even on the latest all stars, you can get a discount if you go all in
>>
File: lawn utensils.jpg (25KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
lawn utensils.jpg
25KB, 236x314px
>>6163692
you need into reading comprehension.

"the most camouflaged in the books" implies that out of all the suits of armor in the series, it is the least one to stand out in the battlefield, in terms of blending with its surroundings. Whereas regular armor being silver, white, gold, etc are going to stand out in nature.

So, as said, its the most flamboyant of armors in the book, yet it's far more subdued than what 4H made. In fact, it stands out even compared to their other armors.
>>
File: image-367696-original.jpg (79KB, 560x894px) Image search: [Google]
image-367696-original.jpg
79KB, 560x894px
we snek now
>>
>>6163957
No. We dark elf with sneak hair.
>>
>>6163649
>>The Lion Army only has a single Legion Builder for it's ranks

Fair enough but it's just a plain grey knight it can be anything just like the first ones.

>>6163957

Stretch goals are getting a little boring now. First fairy lady now another magical woman with big snake hair and head decorations.

Elf Ranger when.
>>
File: MYL Add On 02.03.17compact.jpg (1MB, 2063x4500px) Image search: [Google]
MYL Add On 02.03.17compact.jpg
1MB, 2063x4500px
>>6163452
So it looks like any winged character is an extra 7 bucks.
>>
>>6163687
>That blue might as well belong in a sentai show and that's pretty much the opposite of what 4H has been doing so far.

>>What is Jorund
>>What is Orn Steelhide
>>What are the demons
>>What is Pixxus

They mostly do regular color schemes but there's lot of wild stuff too. Between both lines it's like literally everything fantasy fans could want.
>>
>>6163957
Is this a head from the back or am I looking at it wrong?
>>
>>6164016
No, it is.
>>
How hard is it to get plumes out usually? Trying to pull the spike out of my Templar builder but it feels like it's glued in.
>>
>>6164035

That one was in there pretty good on mine. Fortunately the peg is like a quarter inch thick and soft so nothing is going to break.
>>
>>6164039
Nice, thanks. Was afraid of breaking it but now I got it out.
>>
>>6161799
He's just about the same purple as Carpathias. Ill take pics tonight.
>>
>>6161697
Fuckin nice, same two that I ordered, I want to put the skull head onto purple knight

But I have yet to get any shipping info
>>
File: IMG_6185.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6185.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My brains and brawn duo.
>>
>>6164069

fuck you man, now I hope they reissue the trolls so I can pick up these two together.
>>
>>6163797
They didn't offer the bulk 6 packs last order iirc, so I wouldn't expect them in the future. I would love to be wrong though, even if I wouldn't get a 6 pack myself.

>>6163957
Most likely it's the leader of the Mage faction. That head dress isn't a snake, it's their logo, a winged serpent. Honestly, I think I would've preferred it to be an actual winged serpent lady but maybe they'll do something cool with the extra pieces.

>>6164055
Just out of curiosity, what's the faction emblem for the Black Knight? I'm assuming he's a vampire, but I would prefer confirmation.
>>
>>6164083
They will in time. They'll probably have an in-stock sale at some point for the 1.75, All-Star and Trolls they have in stock and they mentioned the future Super Pre-Order sale they're going to have will include the Trolls and all other first wave figures (original KS to 1.75 guys). I just hope that one happens sometime in the summer or something, it's gonna be a while before I can budget for more toys after this KS and other rl issues draining my funds.
>>
>>6163983
Can someone please explain how the prices work for these? This add-on shit makes no sense. For example if I pay $50 for the deluxe knight set, is that all I get? Just that one figure? Or is each tier ~$10 for each added figure?
>>
>>6164098

Your first figure is a pledge at a higher price that INCLUDES the shipping cost.

In your case, the "24) DELUXE KNIGHT BUILDER 2-US! Pledge $60"
As a pledge, he includes the shipping price, 10 bucks.

As an addon, he's 50, assuming you PLEDGED another character with the shipping cost.

Afterwards, each ADDON has its own cost (usually 33 or 18 for the builders)
So let's say you wanted Boarrior with your deluxe knight set, you would add 33, as that's an ADDON to your pledge.
60 +33 = 93$ total that you pledge.

At the end of the kickstarter four horsemen will send you a survey and you can explain what you're paying for, a pledged knight builder and a addon boarrior

If you still dont understand heres the official explanation
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourhorsemen/mythic-legions-2-action-figures-by-four-horsemen-s/posts/1793731
>>
>>6164094
>they mentioned the future Super Pre-Order sale they're going to have will include the Trolls and all other first wave figures (original KS to 1.75 guys)

Source on this? If this is true I might save some money I would've spent on this KS because I'd rather have some of the earlier guys (Vampire Knight for example is just kind of a replacement for Carphantias, I'd rather have him and bunch of vampire legion builder harem than generic vampire knight that they're gonna make)
>>
I wonder if we'll ever get a samurai-type figure.
We've got knights, gladiators, barbarians, spartans, vikings, and druids already.
>>
>>6164190

New
>>
>>6164092
Yeah, he's brood of illythias.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.