[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

s.h. figuarts daft punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Hey, /toy/

Is £87.98 a good price for these figures? That includes import tax and shipping.

I really want them buy I don't want to be ripped off if they're not really worth it.
>>
>>5417299
hell no
>>
File: MED10905.jpg (43KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
MED10905.jpg
43KB, 752x564px
On a somewhat related note.

Does anybody have the medicom daft punk figures and knows if they are any good?
>>
>>5417302
But thats amazon store price and I can't get the both of them anywhere else for under 100 GBP.
>>
>>5417299
Nah, I'm a fan of Daft Punk but the most I'd pay for them is like £60, £70 max, that's including shipping and taxes, and if they were brand new.

You're basically paying for the same figure twice. Their outfits are exactly the same and they both come with the same alternate hands.
>>
>>5417327
It isn't a bad price. Especially with all the import fees and shipping covered. I say go for it
>>
OP they don't even come with any instruments or accessories other than spare hands, £90 is a complete rip off. Where exactly are you buying these from?
>>
>>5417324
Yes sir. They are total shit. Bootleg quality.
>>
>>5417356
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CWXG7LO?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Amazon store, I also have to pay the import tax and the shipping since I'm from the UK.
>>
>>5417299
They're going for ¥8000 each and upwards in Japan right now, so yeah. Not a bad deal. Not as good as getting them both new for about £25 each though.
>>
>>5417364
I guess if you really want them there's no way any of us can talk you out of it.

But to answer your original question:
>Is £87.98 a good price for these figures?
My answer is no. It's way above their original retail price and these are two very bare bones figures with no accessories.

They could have given them a guitar or keyboard or at the very least a microphone.
>>
>>5417357
What's actually bad about them?
>>
>>5417680
Not him but look through their full height photos. Actually look through all the photos on myfigutecollectionbefore you buy them. See those barrel chests? They feel like 5 poa figures in-hand and look like those in every pose that isn't just standing-and-waving-hands.
>>
>>5417733
ah, it was about figuarts.
>>
File: DSC_5368s.jpg (894KB, 1029x1500px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_5368s.jpg
894KB, 1029x1500px
Go for it, they're amazing.
>>
>>5417299
Fuck no.
>Had to get three different Thomas
>Every single one had a fucked up fingerprint smudge on the chrome, couldn't fix
>One of them was broken before I even opened the box
>Shit articulation
>No accessories
>Shitty feeling plastic
If you can find them for maybe $20 each then go for it, but they're only good in the background of stuff.
>>
File: MED10905.jpg (27KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
MED10905.jpg
27KB, 752x564px
>>5417733
>barrel chests

are we talking about the same thing?
>>
>>5418490
He's def. talking about the Figuarts
>>
>>5418501
>>5418490
yeah, nevertheless does anybody have any of the RAH Daft punk figures?
>>
>>5418777

Check'd

I wish. Can't justify 300+ for a set. Want them badly, though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.