[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tiny robots and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Hagen no zista 5.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hagen no zista 5.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
So, are there right now in the market other Toy-lines similar to the "Hagen no zista" thing?

i got some and they are really neat toys, i was looking for something similar
>>
>>5393091
You have them in hand? Would you mind posting some pics? They seem quite nice but there are no pics anywhere
>>
>>5393103
at risk of being murdered by the crowd, check on Tumblr, there are couple of users posting pics of the previous lines

the ones in the picture won't come out til march i think
>>
>>5393091
Mugenbine (candy toy versions)?
>>
>>5393091
Gundam Converge, I assume. I have no idea what these hagen no zista things are.
>>
>>5393134
tiny plastic robots with 4 or 5 points of articulation, and some can interchange their parts

they are as big as those Z-bots from the 90s, more or less
>>
File: LionGuy.png (1MB, 892x770px) Image search: [Google]
LionGuy.png
1MB, 892x770px
I'm really digging this one. Is there any way I can order these separate?
>>
File: Hagen no Zista 5.jpg (57KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Hagen no Zista 5.jpg
57KB, 560x560px
>>5393153
nope, to what i know they come in blindboxes

You can only order 10 packs, so its a Little bit of luck

i ordered a 10 pack of this wave

i got one of each plus some color variants

also, getting older waves seems kinda difficult
>>
>>5393103
there are vids on the tubes about em

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S3eCxXLMMo
>>
damn these are pretty cool
>>
>>5393163
I never knew about these before, but the designs just excite something deep down inside of me, maybe it's because they have a style similar to toys I loved as a kid, but they are all just so cool looking. I was just looking at this lineup specifically, I really want the pink and blue ones.
>>
>>5393364
you can try ordering from amazon, prices migth be a Little swollen, but they are out of stock everywhere else
>>
>>5393451
Yeah that's the only place I've seen them after looking around, might try getting them at some point even if it's a bit pricey.
>>
File: hagen no zista 1.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hagen no zista 1.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>5393153
That seems from the first wave, i would asume its imposible to find unless somebody was selling their stuff
>>
>>5393472
Thats the second wave first wave has poo tank
>>
I wish they all came with chocolate. The gum sucks
>>
People worried about random pulls should probably check rakuten. I'm sure they'd have them on their separate or even a full set.
>>
>>5393736
tried looking, but either i don't know how to search, or theres nothing right now
>>
These look so good.
>>
>>5393103
Check tumblr. Lat I checked there was an alright tag there.
Does anyone have a spare cannon-bird from the first wave? Its the only one I'm missing and I've got plenty of spares to trade
>>
>>5393736

The first wave was really bad at this. From wave 2 on I think I got one of everything including variants but the first wave I just got one of the cyclopsian soldiers but not any of the variants of the one eyed guys.

I really need put them all together.
>>
But are there other japanese or non japanese tiny robots toylines out there?
>>
They seem pretty similar in style and aesthetics to Glyos and some of the related lines. There should be a topic floating around somewhere in the catalog.
>>
File: IMG_20160112_171730.jpg (140KB, 921x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160112_171730.jpg
140KB, 921x691px
I have this little dude. He's pretty sweet.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.