[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watergun suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: a3280f98.jpg (56KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a3280f98.jpg
56KB, 768x1024px
Hello /toy/, I'm hoping you guys can help me out.
My Uni is going to be hosting Humans vs. Zombies soon and I'm wondering if you can suggest some real powerful/useful water guns for my team to use.
A question we have is: is electric better than pump?
Thanks
>>
Just buy super soaker faggot
>>
>>5395005
super soakers suck now, if you buy one OP make sure its an old school one
>>
File: 515PzJvPMkL._SY355_[1].jpg (30KB, 296x355px) Image search: [Google]
515PzJvPMkL._SY355_[1].jpg
30KB, 296x355px
Big Squirt is the best, but it runs out pretty quickly. I recommend getting three or four of these.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
11KB, 300x300px
The Helix's double jet stream gimmick might appeal to you, but it's mostly for show. Don't buy the Helix.
>>
The classic Super Soaker 50. Though it lacks long range capability, its lightweight body and above average water capacity makes it the perfect all around weapon.
>>
File: Splattershottransparent.png (20KB, 185x107px) Image search: [Google]
Splattershottransparent.png
20KB, 185x107px
When this weapon made a splash with the fresh kids, it helped popularize the Turf Wars we know today! The full-auto Splattershot, Burst Bombs and Bomb Rush make it a great choice for any situation. Whether you're a newbie or a pro, learn to use this set effectively and you'll be a force to be reckoned with!
>>
File: 12ozSprayBot176010_x.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
12ozSprayBot176010_x.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
If you're feeling a bit cheap, try the average dollar store spray bottle. What it lacks in range and power, it makes up for in capacity and varying sizes for more capacity. Best used in pairs and within shitty Mexican neighborhoods.
>>
>>5390611
a water gun in a zombie thing sounds like a bad idea, all the makeup is going to run and smear everything
>>
File: sc500_00[1].jpg (160KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
sc500_00[1].jpg
160KB, 640x320px
The SC 500 is truly a force to be reckoned with. It'll take quite a few pumps, but once you reach a full charge, you'll blast your opponents eyeballs out of their fucking skulls. Recommended for big boys.

TIP: Keep a stash of water balloons on your person to keep your opponents at bay while pumping.
>>
File: temp.png (431KB, 1024x527px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
431KB, 1024x527px
The Super Soaker 300. Strap this baby on and give your enemies a wet welcome to hell. Also known as "The Violator," and "Sloboda Pravda," it made its first appearance in the early 1993, where it liberated the Bosnian people from the Yugoslavian communist grip. It's heavy and the nozzle is kinda flimsy though.
>>
>>5401338
Just piss in it and you have the ultimate weapon.
>>
File: 10800[1].jpg (227KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10800[1].jpg
227KB, 1200x1200px
Perhaps the most portable weapon of them all is the Canadian Squirt Gun. For the low price of 50 cents, we'll throw in a sock holster, free of charge.
>>
This fucking thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.