[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grabbed this for fifteen bucks at a con over the weekend. Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0411.jpg (2MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0411.jpg
2MB, 3024x5376px
Grabbed this for fifteen bucks at a con over the weekend. Was super excited, but now I'm not sure I even want to open it, since looking around, it seems to be...rather rare. As in, can't find it for sale/auction ANYWHERE and other things from the same line (including garbage like Pilot Candidate) are going for $90+. I'm not generally a speculator/MIB collector, but in this case, I worry that it might be more prudent to preserve.
>>
Open it
>>
You didn't check sold listings, I take it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131622568483

On a good day you could maybe get double that, but on a bad day you'd get less.
>>
>>5379115
Ah you're right, I missed that. Sweet, this shit's getting opened up.
>>
>>5379126
Opening it is probably a good idea, Outlaw Star was insanely under-represented with toys.

If you got it for $15 you could probably turn a profit, but you'd cut into that with the ebay fee. All said and done for your efforts you'd maybe make $10-20, but then you'd need to consider if it was even worth the time to photograph the items, start a listing, fill out descriptions, screen shitty bidders, and then deal with shipping it. Looking at toys as a profit-generating thing is a bad idea if you don't make a profession out of it and become a subhuman scalper.
>>
>>5379099
my brother has this, but he's retarded and lost most of the parts some how.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.