[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought the elite series version of this thing from a disney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

I just bought the elite series version of this thing from a disney store. Please tell me I made the right decision. I admit it was an impulse buy since seeing anything of phasma is rare.
>>
>>5354909
She doesn't really pose but that's fine given her character
>>
>>5354931
All she has to be able to do is raise her arms in surrender.
>>
>>5354943
Am I the only one who was a litte aroused when the formerly tough white woman was totally made into a bitch by the black guy?

Seriously, in the theater i got a half chub
>>
>>5354951
That robotic dominatrix voice makes turns me on every time.
>>
>>5354909
>anything of phasma is rare.
It won't be for long.
>>
>>5355149
why?
>>
>>5354909
There's like 8 screws in her back
Lucky for the cape
>>
>>5355151
Cause she's more of a set piece than an actual character. She's boring and does nothing but job in the movie in the worst way possible.
>>
>>5354951
I thought it was funny that the leader of the raised-from-birth clones wasn't willing to give up her life to save The Empire's ultimate weapon. Especially since that was like her entire purpose in being there.
>>
>>5354951
She did have a good shape goin' on
>>
>>5355188
It's because they used the Force!
>>
>>5355582
THAT'S NOT HOW THE FORCE WORKS
>>
>>5355179
Okay, first off, she totally put FN over. I would hardly call that jobbing in the worst way possible since the job was successful in every way possible.
Secondly,
>>
>>5355986
No wonder they threw her into a trash compactor.
>>
Somehow, Phasma + grabage chute gives me a boner. Can't wait for Ep. VIII's Cpt. Phasma: Garbage Chute Ver.
Also, see #4 (NSFW): http://straight.fleshbot.com/6010398/top-10-naked-ladies-of-star-wars
She's like..... 6′ 3″! Hot damn..... Hard to notice she's that large as Phasma. A giant female stormtrooper who just came out of a garbage chute all dirty..... what could I ask more? Mmmmmm.....
>>
She might be the coolest looking most useless character that was given a lot of hype. Literally did nothing... Nothing at all... Should have given her some space titties
>>
>>5356045
Boy, you're gonna love it when they reveal it's actually a little kid in a mech suit
>>
>>5355188
Storm troopers aren't clones.
>>
>>5356045
I know she doesn't have them on the figures but I'm pretty sure he armor in the movie had titties.
>>
>>5356204
gotta reuse those molds man
>>
>>5354909
>Please tell me I made the right decision.
You didn't. Captain Phasma figure values have been steadily going down since her role in the movie was shown. She's shelfwarming at my Disney Store right now actually, I could go in and buy like 20 of her.
>>
>>5356204
You're remembering wrong.

>>5356223
And you're a fucking retard. None of the Stormtrooper molds have been re-used for Phasma.
>>
if you made the decision based on rarity, who knows

if you actually like the figure, of course it was the right decision

dont worry, the character will show up in the other movies, anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot
>>
>>5354909
Seem like a good toy
>>
>>5354951
(Can I see?)
>>
>>5354909

You can't have done any worse than me, I paid $40 for mine. Truly a shit tier piece. I'm not sure if you're into 3.75, but that Captain Phasma (current Hasbro line) is one of my favorite figures. Even without the articulation it's a quality mold, different from the shitty Stormtroopers with their tiny arms.
>>
>>5361320
Op here, I don't think it's a bad figure at all. For one the diecast makes it feel really solid, has decent articulation to get some creative poses going and the body shape is my favorite. The proportions are better than any of the hasbro phasmas in my opinion, wider hips, narrower waist, longer/thinner feminine legs and a helmet size that's beliavable. My only gripe is the inability to holster her rifle and hold it in both hands.
>>
File: image.jpg (330KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 1500x1500px
>>5361349
>>
>>5354909
Living proof that looks arn't everything. Phasma was absolute shit.
>>
>>5354909
My Disney store was loaded with these. It's okay if you just want a display piece.
>>
>>5356204
There are a larger protrusion than the typical armor, but no molded breasts
Her role in film was shit though
>>
The part of me that appreciates Chogokin stuff makes these elite figures tempting.But at the same time, it's weird having human figures made of metal, and there aren't that many SW robots I'd buy in the first place.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.