[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here collect Crazy Bones? I love these colorful little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: gogosnews.jpg (40KB, 590x314px) Image search: [Google]
gogosnews.jpg
40KB, 590x314px
Anyone here collect Crazy Bones? I love these colorful little fuckers. Ever since I was a kid I've been a sucker for collecting colorful/outlandish little things in blister packs. I think I can remember loving this stuff as far back as Pogs.

Am I the only one around here who likes cheap little collectibles like these? Or are they completely obscured by the figs and models?

Anyone got any other similar toylines to recommend out there? Stuff that's cheap, fun and comes in blind packs? (I guess popular enough to be available for a while, too. I've seen a few lines like this disappear right after finding 'em, and that's never fun.)
>>
File: how the fuck do I get this.png (41KB, 215x237px) Image search: [Google]
how the fuck do I get this.png
41KB, 215x237px
own any of the old ones?
>>
>>4320572
No, but after getting into the modern ones I've always wanted to. I'm surprised I never had any back in the day, really. I've never really been "out" of this habit.
>>
>>4320574
The old ones have more bugish eyes as well as just being ordinary objects. Trash packs seem more indicative of this 90s styling, except being trash and having vomit/dirt in the sculpt, and being made of a softer, rubber-like plastic.
>>
I have a bag of the old ones sitting around here somewhere.
>>
>>4320587
I wish I still had mine, I remember having alot of these.
>>
>>4320569
if you're after collectible blind packs at a 'reasonable' price, then try any of the Blind Boxes that are floating around. There are ones done for pretty much everything and can be bought in bulk for varying prices from most every website mentioned on this board, as well as some toy stores. There's marvel, disney, DC, transformers, Game Of Thrones, Dr Who, MLP, with a few series done of each. Sorry if this is to indepth into something you weren't after.
>>
>>4320714
>marvel, disney, DC, transformers, Game Of Thrones, Dr Who, MLP

Those are all licensed ip tie ins. Are there seriously no other original tie ins like >>4320579 trash packs here?
>>
>>4320722
Pretty much the only ones I can think of are all done by Moose, or at least the best ones in the early 2000's or the late 90's. I got a little carried away with my first response, looking back it was a bit off topic
>>
I have a tupperware box of these full of the old ones. I also have some of the newer ones, but really I had fond memories of bringing in my tupperware box full of Crazy Bones to trade in the school yard.

My favourite of the old ones was the Rocker, and for the new ones, probably Helly.
>>
I collected them for a while and got all the figures in the first two series. I like them. Fist and Hiro are probably some of my favorites.
>>
File: IMG_20140729_112941202_HDR.jpg (513KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140729_112941202_HDR.jpg
513KB, 1080x608px
yep i have some g1 bones and a collector bag
>>
>>4320569
I used to collect them when I was younger. I bought some new ones out of nostalgia. Its one of the only toy collections I had as a kid that I still have now, the other being lego. They're pretty cool now. Like affordable vinyl stuff.
>>
>>4321012
Random question, are you living in the UK at the moment?
>>
>>4321035
And yeah, I am. Why'da ask?
>>
>>4321493
do they have the x-treme series over there?
>>
Aha! I just bought a few of these a couple weeks ago at walgreens they were in sale 2 for $3 which is a deal because the package comes with 2 right?
They're equally adorable

I didn't think they were made by Moose toys though?
>>
>>4322508
>they were in sale 2 for $3 which is a deal because the package comes with 2 right?
Sounds good to me, since I'm pretty sure Series 4 is the first one to have 2 figs a pack instead of 3, but you can get the cool metallic ones. I'm pretty sure those are new to Series 4.
>>
>this thread

Fuck. Now I feel the need to go dig out my crazy bones.

It felt like I had a million when I was a kid. It'll probably be disappointing to see how few there actually were.
>>
>>4320569
I fuck with Crazy Bones pretty hard man, I'll have to post a pic of my collection tomorrow. A few months back I pulled a Most Wanted Angiru and Welu at walgreens within the same week. Felt good. But are they no longer making these guys or what?
>>
>>4322560
>A few months back I pulled a Most Wanted Angiru and Welu at walgreens within the same week.
Nice. I pulled a Tego-W out of my first Series 4 pack. That was pretty cool. These things do a good job of giving me that same elation as getting a rare Pokemon card as a kid.

>But are they no longer making these guys or what?
They're still going strong to my knowledge. I can get 'em at Walgreens and pretty much any of the big-name general stores around here, though I think my town is behind in series.
>>
>>4322586
That's how I feel. They're just good cheap fun for my inner impulse buyer, especially compared to most blind bag stuff.

Any idea if any new series is coming out? It seemed like two or three years ago they had at least one or two series per year, I haven't seen anything new in some time.
>>
>>4322614
>Any idea if any new series is coming out?
That's the thing, their official site seems outdated so I'm pretty out of the loop. I've only seen Series 4 around here but I think it's gotten up to 6 or so in other places based on a few things I've seen around the Internet.
>>
File: shalibaba.png (159KB, 271x359px) Image search: [Google]
shalibaba.png
159KB, 271x359px
>Am I the only one around here who likes cheap little collectibles like these?
90' Kinder frogs/sharks/hippos/penguins sets, right before pogs and Pokemon fads in my country. Everyone collected and loved those.
>statueshit playing potential
>>
>>4322508
panini
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.