[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1729: Kamen Rider Batman Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 86

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55268434
>>
File: smug beatrice painting.png (214KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
smug beatrice painting.png
214KB, 500x373px
What happened during the two Umineko gauntlets?

Did you take anyone there as a Companion?
>>
>>55274337
>Kamen Rider Batman
So... What would the Joker be in this tale?
>>
>>55274420
An enemy of justice!
>>
>>55274420
Dead. Kamen riders take no prisoners.
>>
File: Two Trash Cans Cuddling.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Two Trash Cans Cuddling.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>55274392
Umineko ended up having a long-term impact on Decade's chain, all from his choice of companion: Erika Furudo, the Great Detective. Decade's bizarre choice led to getting Bernkastel's full attention for several jumps later, and this ended up having consequences for everyone and everything.

Currently, I don't plan on jumping Umineko again just because of how much of a role it had in my last chain. For Nameless' stuff, anyways.
>>
We have perks that alter the "tone" of a universe and lots of jumpers that operate on the logic that universes don't have narrative enforcement. So, has anyone done both and how did that work?
>>
>>55274420
I'd like to think he would have some version darker of the OOOs Belt using Core Medals. Think about it. The costume is brightly colored and they feed of desire. It's all but made for Joker.
>>
>>55274420
Evil omnicidal Kamen Rider?
>>
>>55274392
Aren't all the characters rape victims who are at the same time super unlikeable sociopaths?
>>
>>55274520
How could he be anything else but the Joker Dopant?
>>
>>55274555
Because the man that uses the Joker memory is a softboiled friend
>>
Hi /jc/ here's the pastebin with all the Genesis jump perks except the angel origin (because I still don't know how to separate the different kinds of angels) and one of the 600cp because I noticed a few problems with it, also the grammar might be kind of wonky. https://pastebin.com/HB2TwB0y

Speaking about the human origin I will probably change the description on the 600 cp perk because I wrote it on a lunch break and I am not happy with how it turned out. The other perk was going to be about how Jacob wrestled God till he gave him a blessing and would give you the ability to fight things more powerful than you to a standstill, it felt a little too OP so I am still trying to see how can I balance that. I also wasn't too happy with the "twenty pieces of silver" perk because I didn't really know what to do with it, so I may change it in the future. lastly I'm on my phone so I will probably reply to all the replies in about 2-3 hours when I get back home. Suggestions, corrections and shitposts are encouraged.
>>
>>55274555
Because the obvious route is not always the best one.
>>
>>55274446
It depends if Joker is a monster... well Batman's one rule doesn't apply to non-humans. If he is an evil Kamen Rider... expect the normal relationship of capture, jail and escape to murder some more to be captured again..
>>
How do you build up the motivation to write jumps? It feels like, what's the point?
>>
>>55274635
Like make new ones or write your experience in jump?
>>
>>55274457
The way I see it, "tone" is the narrative equivalent of physics: if X happens then Y will likely happens as a consequence. Whereas narrative enforcement would be contrived fate bullshit - no matter what happens with X, Y will inevitably happens.

>>55274550
>Aren't all the characters rape victims
Not really, though there's plenty of familial abuse and neglect all around.

>super unlikeable sociopaths
The magic side often magnifies the worst aspects of the character's personality because it's about the narrative of a person who despises them. The family is very fucked up, but not as much as what taking the gruesome witch murders at face value would have you conclude.
>>
>>55274590
>how Jacob wrestled God till he gave him a blessing
I... what? That's a thing? It sounds hilarious.

>>55274635
The point is generally one of a few things? Maybe because you just like writing them, maybe you want to jump it yourself, or maybe you want to make it for someone else.
>>
>>55274635
Bad judgement, hype, and a sense of masochism.
>>
>>55274665
Well the jump has it at face value, you know. So that's the canon version of these people.
>>
File: Vera the Ninetales.jpg (102KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Vera the Ninetales.jpg
102KB, 1024x1024px
>>55273814

Origin: Drop-In
Title: The Maid of Heart

Perks: 1000
Heir Conditioning (Free)
Man Grit (100)
EctoBiologist (200)
Heir Transparent (300)
God Tier (400)

Stuff: 0
Sylladex, Fetch Modus, Strife Specibus - Hammers (Free)
Alchemy Machines (Free)
Symbol Shirt (Free)
Collection of Really Terrible Movies (Free)
Colonel Sassacre's Daunting Text (Free)

Multiplayer - Vera and two people who are staying (Free)

Vera - Harley. Heir of Hope, Dream Jumper, Weird Time Shit, Alchemization, A Taste for Adventure. Strife Specibus - Swords

Being tasked with creating a new universe was a bit of a surprise. Me and my wife were separate at the start and had to pull some crazy shit to get into the game.

It was both easier and harder than expected, easier because I expected loads of problems to start showing up, harder because my goodness everything is super complicated. I mean, I got used to it, mostly by just ignoring the fact I shouldn't be used to it. But, oh well.

There were two other players, a Space and Time player, I cloned us in the past and ensured our existence...

I had an odd feeling that everything could have gone super horrible and we very easily could have died horribly.
>>
>>55274635
What >>55274658 is asking. What do you mean?
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>55274704
Now with both of our heroes finally able to stand equal to each other as Gods, where shall their paths take them next?

1. Lovecraft
2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Enter the Gungeon
5. Dark Souls
6. Dog Days
7. A Super Mario Thing
8. Kid Radd

Queue: Need one or two for the future.
>>
File: slow down.png (203KB, 702x375px) Image search: [Google]
slow down.png
203KB, 702x375px
>>55274635
I sleep a lot
>>
>>55274690
>I... what? That's a thing? It sounds hilarious.
He fought with an unseen presence for an entire night. That presence is implied to be the G-man Himself, though some interpretations put it as "just" an angel.

Jacob was renamed as a result: "Wrestled with God", Israel.
>>
>>55274746
>And God saith unto Jacob, "Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!" But he could not, for God was hitting him with his own hand.
>>
>>55274635

I wanted to namefag
>>
>>55274787
>God is a bully
That explains a lot.
>>
So what epic crossover battles have you helped create. Maybe you helped but the main fighters were two other people of note.
One big battle of my chain was Gender Bent Dr. Doom vs. Gilgamesh. It ended in a draw because I cheated. However for a while it was an equal battle until Gil went for Ea.
>>
>>55274635
>Making Jumps
Usually the setting itself helps me ramp up the motivation to make the Jump. Often it's because I'm attached to the characters, but sometimes it's just because the game was truly awesome or I'm looking at it through nostalgia goggles.

Seeing people actually Jump my Jumps and write about them provides a lot of inspiration too. I know I do a lot of "Off Broadway" properties, but I still like knowing people are enjoying what I'm creating. Even when people take a setting and completely twist it apart, I enjoy reading about it. Both help my work ethic out a lot. And it is also the answer as to why I do it.

>Writing about the Chain
I do it for myself. Writing is my hobby, like some people paint or draw or garden or whatever. So I don't need to build up a bunch of motivation to make myself do it. I /want/ to do it. I think about what could happen next, what might happen next, what definitely won't happen next. I run character interactions through my head whenever I'm bored, even if they never make it to paper. Ask me about any Jump in my Chain and I could whip out a story that never made it to page as fast as I could type it.

It's not work, it's a passion.
>>
>>55274787
It was more like
God: All right your hip is broken, let me go now
Jacob: I won't let you go until you bless me
Jacob was quite the motherfucker, he made his brother give him his Birthright by tempting him with food when he was starving.
>>
>>55274738
Mahou Sensei Negima
>>
>>55274590
Imago Dei could be 1000cp I feel like. It doesn't seem much stronger than just making a bunch of children does it?
>>
>>55274833
Well, Israel is literally named after him.
>>
>>55274821
Mine was Dr. Doom vs Scion (of Worm.)
It looked like Scion was going to win, though not effortlessly, until it was revealed that Doom was using a bot as a distraction while he prepared the real method. After that it was one-sided.
>>
File: 53756380_p0.jpg (759KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
53756380_p0.jpg
759KB, 1100x1600px
>>55274635
Having an excuse to send my little dumbasses to my favourite settings.
>>55274832
Hey, did you claim TAZ in the IRC at some point? Nika mentioned it and I wanted to verify.
>>
>>55274590
>Imago Dei
Hm. What does "in your image and likeness" actually mean? Human by default, or whatever altform you're in at the time?

>The Lightbringer
Does it actually make you beautiful, or just cause people to think you are and ignore anything to the contrary?

I'd personally like there to be an expanded perk in the same vein as Abrahamic Covenant, to help actually populating/repopulating an entire world like Adam&Eve and Noah managed. Maybe something to have a benefit like that passed through the generations?
>>
>>55275018
>populating/repopulating an entire world like Adam&Eve and Noah managed
I like that, being the progenitor of all humanity sounds rad (and biblical.)
>>
>>55275145
And incestuous.
>>
File: cdfcea4929bf6c53a362de0302b4fb7d.png (888KB, 1600x2150px) Image search: [Google]
cdfcea4929bf6c53a362de0302b4fb7d.png
888KB, 1600x2150px
>>55274996
No, I never did. I haven't even listened to it at all. It just came up as a list of possible properties for making more Dungeons and Dragons Jumps in one conversion. If you're interested, go for it. Always glad to see more possible D&D in the offing.

Did anyone ever hear from EberronAnon again? I was looking forward to that but I just realized it's been a while since they've posted.

>>55274821
Well, there were a few good ones in the Restarted!Chain.

>Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe) vs Leviathan (Worm)
This turned out to be a showdown of hydrokinetic powers on a scale that proved to be difficult for me to imagine until I watched it. Neither had the greatest fine control of their powers, but their raw power was just about equal. That got her classification bumped up in a damn hurry.

>Raven (Teen Titans) vs Akane (Ranma 1/2) vs Shampoo (Ranma 1/2)
Don't ask me what started this fight because I just came home to this madness wrecking the entire backyard before spilling out into the street. But holy crap was it fun to watch. Raven didn't go entirely all out, of course, but her martial arts were no slouch after taking Weirdly Specific Martial Arts - Bookwork. Which was mainly hitting people with and throwing books, but she could pull off a few cool tricks like throwing pages as sharp as throwing stars and bookmarks hard enough to dent concrete.

Those are the only two I can think of off the top of my head that seem particularly noteworthy and interesting that didn't get a lot of screen time.
>>
>>55274590
What type of attention are we going to get from the main fractions as a Drop-In, assuming not many powers shown, and no plots derailed? I want to make sure that (as a drop-in) the jumper doesn't immediately get smote for their "not supposed to be here"-ness.
>>
>>55275193
>>Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe) vs Leviathan (Worm)
>Neither had the greatest fine control of their powers, but their raw power was just about equal.
I imagine Lapis didn't have too much of a hard time, though, given that in addition to controlling water she also has either the power to create and destroy it or to store it away extradimensionally. I was never clear on which it was.
>>
>>55274738
NiGHTS Into Dreams
>>
>>55275284
wen

I'm not good with time zones.
>>
>>55275280
As far as I've ever been able to determine from the show, she can store limited amounts of it in her gem, but not very much. Only enough to make her wings or perform similar small tricks. Mostly she manipulates already present water.

The problem with her battle Leviathan, was that he could do more than just move water. Sure, it's his main deal but he's also a decent brute. (Keep in mind, I haven't actually read Worm, so I'm running off wiki knowledge and a few things suggested by the various thread conversations here.) So yeah, she had an easy time taking care of his hydrokinesis, she had help actually defeating him. Fenja and Menja ended up helping out a lot. Especially after I handed both of them Kamen Rider belts.

But Lapis did a LOT of the hard work for that fight and kept the death toll down to the lowest of any Endbringer attack that I could find mentioned.
>>
>>55274821
Godzilla vs an Evangelion Angel. To explain, I took the power from Godzilla: The Series allowing me to use any kaiju as a base for my form, and I picked the G-Man himself. So, when Evangelion came around, I fought the Angels as Godzilla, using only his powers. Remiel and Zeruel were my most difficult fights, and I was nearly killed in both, and then Leliel...I just couldn't fight that thing at all. It was just not something I COULD fight. Arael and Armisael were also out of my reach, due Arael attacking from space and Armisael being thin and agile enough that I couldn't touch it. Godzilla's healing factor managed to push it out when it tried to possess me though, so at least I had that.
>>
The Nameless One. The Edgeless Blade. The God of War. On paper, that probably sounded like an unstoppable team, great and powerful legends that formed a triad that could overcome all who tried to fight them. In reality…

"Oi, Sho! Have you been hogging all of the alcohol again?!" The short Captain Rosewater accused the wanderer.

"What do you mean 'again'? No one drinks as much as you and our fearless leader, anyways." Sho protested, holding up a hand defensively.

"Then why do you have so many empty bottles around, anyways?!"

"Because you both hate cleaning the Warehouse, anyways. Anyways, stop blaming me over this sort of thing!"

It was really just a nameless wanderer, a mysterious pseudo-pacifist of a ronin, and a chuunibiyou pirate Captain. They had been brought together by fate and misfortune, but had steadily grown used to each other's presence. Indeed, Nameless worried they had become too comfortable with their circumstances. Perhaps only he grasped the gravity of how long this cycle of Samsara might be going on. All without hope of ever seeing home again. Why was he the only one so bothered by this…?

Nameless had quietly moved to his own little corner, with Fluff the Jolteon standing next to him as he lit a few incense sticks and made small wooden markers. It had been nearly one-hundred years, and their next departure was but a week away. He got down onto his knees and clasped his hands together as he murmured a soft prayer for the departed and the fallen.How stupid. He must know that there's someone or something beyond his control taking him this far away from home, far away from where they supposedly wanted to be. Unknown to him, not a moment has passed since he left those worlds in their entirety. They will be the same as he left him, but he will be a changed and increasingly ageless being. As far as he may be concerned, those he loved and 'mourns' may as well have died once he was pulled further along.
>>
>>55275379
How did you convince her to become a Companion? Doesn't she just want to be left alone?
>>
>>55275409
It may seem cruel and petty, but this is part of a bet, after all. And I won't be satisfied until one of us eventually yields. Yes…I may be keeping him here like this forever, if neither of us surrender.

I wonder if he remembers me…?
>>
>>55275379
>As far as I've ever been able to determine from the show, she can store limited amounts of it in her gem, but not very much.
She stored away almost the entirety of Earth's oceans. That water pillar was nowhere near big enough to account for all the water that disappeared. Either she can store away billions of gallons of water, or she can create and destroy billions of gallons of water. Either way, gonna be a big advantage against another hydrokinetic. I mean yes, Leviathan can create his own water, but it doesn't seem to be very much water given that even when he was fighting Scion (and therefore presumably not jobbing), he didn't have a huge amount out.
>>
File: screaming ridley.gif (181KB, 405x414px) Image search: [Google]
screaming ridley.gif
181KB, 405x414px
>>55275435
YOUUUU
>>
now that i've read all of "kill 6 billion demons" i have to say...pretty gay. Cool worldbuilding and all, but just insufferable characters and lazy character development.

i can't wait to jump there and literally kill every single one
>>
Can someone please explain how Laws work in xianxia? They dont seem to mean like normal laws and I dont really understand them.
>>
>>55275435
>>55275463
Wait, who is that? I get that it's the Benefactor, but why is Ridley Anon freaking out?

It's not Yuki, is it?
>>
File: Vera the Shoggoth.jpg (113KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vera the Shoggoth.jpg
113KB, 636x480px
>>55274738

Perks: 400
Purple Prose (Free)
Distinguished (100)
Son of Old Man Henderson (300)

Stuff: 700
Pet Monster - Vera (400)
Direct CP Transfer to Vera (200)
Impossible Dye (100)

Drawbacks: +100
Weirdness Magnet (+100)

Vera: Inhuman - Shoggoth, Fearsome Visage, FEAST.

Vera wasn't entirely happy about being a glorified Amoeba, at the very least she knew it wasn't my fault, at least, not entirely.

Anyways, I was in a better position then most to deal with the Eldritch Things of this universe after my trials in SBURB, and Vera being literally made of Hope even as a Shoggoth made her drive people sane as a consequence because of how it interacted with her ability to drive people mad. So she kind of hid under Arkham and poked at the people trapped inside, sneakily managing to drive people sane. Sort of as a hobby really.

In other news, I was consistently knocking out cults and other spooks. My new shotgun and Hawaiian shirt going well with the job.
>>
File: 1502407344248.jpg (63KB, 481x366px) Image search: [Google]
1502407344248.jpg
63KB, 481x366px
God damn it, NuBee, make the drop-in option explicit.
Otherwise, I'm really impressed by the work on Dark Souls 1 so far.
>>
File: 1484250973618.jpg (34KB, 460x257px) Image search: [Google]
1484250973618.jpg
34KB, 460x257px
>>55275463
>>55275515
No idea.

Nope, not Yuki or anyone related to Destroyer of Worlds. They're a bit too mean to be Yuki, as someone pointed out.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>55275517
No leaving a realm of apathetic Gods and maddening beasts, with both of our number grabbing a spark of madness if different from each other. Where will our hero's ship dock next?

1. Mahou Sensei Negima
2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Enter the Gungeon
5. Dark Souls
6. Dog Days
7. A Super Mario Thing
8. Kid Radd

Queue: NIGHTS into dreams
>>
>>55274590
The Favorite Child and Rage of Nephilim are closer in effectiveness and power to the 400 cp perks than the other 600 cp perks.
>>
>>55275435
WMG: The benefactor is the other Eldrazi Fragment.
>>
>>55275512
Its kind of like this in most xias I know, a law is kind of like a platonic ideal the law of fire for example IS fire, and by understanding it you gain control over it. More specific things are generally easier to grasp the laws of, for example the law of frozen snow slowly melting into a stream would require you to k ow everything there is to k ow about frozen snow slowly melting into a stream however once you did know everything it would be completely within your control, kinda like a long winded true name.

Now as you can probably guess this is harder to do for very broad topics which is why you would often try to find 1 law and then build from there slowly grasping more laws. For instance you would be hard pressed to learn literally everything there is to know about fire, but once you did wow thats a lot of fire.
>>
Do companion imports in Prillya get their origin free?
>>
>>55275411
Not really. She's just disconnected from the world in the beginning. She's been trapped in that mirror for a staggering amount of time and was broken for a good chunk of that. Really, she just needs someone to connect with, and a little therapy after being fused with Jasper for so long.

A few befriending perks didn't hurt either, but mostly it turned out we were broken in pretty similar ways. And Lapis latched onto that. Basically I became her Peridot instead of Peridot.

>>55275459
I think you might be overestimating her abilities just a little bit. She's good, but not "stopping an Endbringer single handedly" good. And she certainly can't store that much water. She didn't suck up /all/ the Earth's oceans, just the one she was nearest to.
>>
>>55275409
excessive spoilers is a little obnoxious
>>
>>55275561
(Same Poster)
This random idea was based entirely on the fact that the provided picture of the "benefactor?" has purple eyes, just like Heaven's previous eldrazi fragment benefactor.
>>
>>55275609
>I think you might be overestimating her abilities just a little bit. She's good, but not "stopping an Endbringer single handedly" good. And she certainly can't store that much water. She didn't suck up /all/ the Earth's oceans, just the one she was nearest to.
Oh, sure, not stop him singlehandedly. Even without water he's still a hyper-dense speedster, plenty of damage he can do. But she definitely can store at least enough water that Leviathan would have to rely entirely on his water echo to supply his powers. Even if I'm remembering wrong and she only sucked up one ocean, that just changes the height that water pillar would have to be to account for it all from "reaching all the way to Saturn" to "reaching all the way to Mars". It's clearly not that high, so she did something else with the water.
>>
File: 9816541648616.png (259KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
9816541648616.png
259KB, 1080x1920px
>>55275698
On that first point, I totally agree, which was why Fenja and Menja had to step in to deal with the hyper-dense speedster side of things.

As for her powers, we might just have to agree to disagree. There's been all sorts of theories about that Tower scene but I don't think applying hard math to it really gets anywhere near the answer of her actual power level. I don't think she was storing the extra water so much as sucking it all of it she could handle. She was cracked at the time, so I expect she's stronger than even that scene would suggest, but I'd still argue against her being able to store anywhere near that amount of water because I don't see it anywhere else in the series.

In case you (or anyone) is interested, have 39 pages of slightly rambling writing about from Restarted!Chain during Steven Universe.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qRxqF-bUTrYYlxK_LQ_BEXdV53MAcOZCX18hCE6r7sg/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: oceans of time.jpg (167KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
oceans of time.jpg
167KB, 500x691px
Jumpers! What is your go-to pickup routine?
>>
>>55275815
I'm at least moderately sure Fenja and Menja wouldn't be able to make up that difference.
>>
>>55275512
is this in reference to generic xianxia, 'Generic Xianxia' or 'A tale of Demons and Gods'? also, the laws are basically their concept. The Law of Time is the very concept of time etc etc. by studying and understanding them, some xianxia let the person gain a measure of control over them.
>>
>>55275815
> I don't think she was storing the extra water so much as sucking it all of it she could handle. She was cracked at the time, so I expect she's stronger than even that scene would suggest, but I'd still argue against her being able to store anywhere near that amount of water because I don't see it anywhere else in the series.
Storing it, moving it away to somewhere we couldn't see, either way my point is that she can get Leviathan away from water pretty easily. I'm sure that was a big advantage.

>In case you (or anyone) is interested, have 39 pages of slightly rambling writing about from Restarted!Chain during Steven Universe.
Neat. I'll give it a look when I get the chance, I'm phoneposting right now.
>>
>>55275845
They actually did fight Leviathan to a stand-still for a while, though Fenja died in the process.
http://worm.wikia.com/wiki/Menja

But again, I gave them both Kamen Rider belts. Which are pretty potent strength and durability boosters in their own right.
>>
>>55275837
I just show up.
>>
File: 1460376114194.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460376114194.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>55275837
Ayy bby u wan sum fuk??
>>
>>55274635
Finding a point helps if you involve thread in as little a way as possible.

Usually by just dumping a jump's draft, getting feedback (if they deem you "worthy" of said feedback), and then dumping the finished product.

If anything, you make jumps for yourself and a few friends you make here and there. Either that or make jumps purely for yourself.
>>
>>55274420
You mean Kamen Rider Ouja from Ryuki?
>>
>>55275837
I don't have one. I'm one of those seemingly-rare jumpers that practices monogamy. Aside from cheesy joke pickup lines directed at SHODAN (not the one you're thinking of, the one from the Space Station 13 jump), I don't have any, and I like to vary the ones I use on her so my jokes don't get stale. They do tend to have a lot of terrible computer puns, though. Asking her if she wants to go on a hard drive, telling her that for her SCSI be pronounced "sexy" instead of "scuzzy", things like that. She hates them. But the jump says her personality is tsundere, so I've got to give her something to be calling me baka over.
>>
>>55275882
Generic xianxia mainly, I was thinking warlock in magus world specifically
>>
File: aa-Fire-Emblem-Heroes-hero-32.jpg (509KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
aa-Fire-Emblem-Heroes-hero-32.jpg
509KB, 2048x1152px
Post me ya builds for Fire Emblem Heroes, /jc/.
>>
File: kamen rider joker.jpg (86KB, 620x422px) Image search: [Google]
kamen rider joker.jpg
86KB, 620x422px
>>55274420
This?
>>
>>55276025
Nah. W's Joker is more based on the idea of the "trump card," which the hero always has up his sleeve.
>>
>>55276038
I thought it was that it was the most balanced combat style, able to adapt to any situation and therefore a "wild card". But I was actually just making a bad pun.
>>
>>55276016
Those people don't look that heroic all ganging up on her.
>>
>>55276066
Sometimes a gangbang is the most heroic resolution you can undertake, Anon.
>>
>>55276066
You'd best be laughing then when she disintegrates them all because they're summons.
>>
So Destiny 2 just came out are we going to get an update?
>>
>>55275837
I couldn't really care less. My luck perks will probably secure a relationship if I can ever be bothered with one, but as it stands I'm too busy rethinking my entire worldview.
>>
>>55276082
This should be the edition for the next thread, also did that Drunken peasants jump got accepted?
>>
>>55276066
Obviously she is the hero here.
>>
File: KR Core.jpg (30KB, 427x536px) Image search: [Google]
KR Core.jpg
30KB, 427x536px
>>55274420
Eh normal dude playing mind games with a superhuman awesome dude and then at the end he pulls this.
>>
>>55276116
I think people were fine with it, I don't think it was ever UPLOADED.
>>
>>55276142
So can I make a Metour/Internet Aristocrat jump?
>>
>>55274635
To accomplish something. I also wanted to jump a setting and also share it with others so I made a jump for it.

Admittedly I'm probably going to make 2 or 3 private jumps based on original settings that I'm going to keep to myself.
>>
>>55274392
I'm thinking on companioning Bern. I don't know if I want to bring Lamba, since I don't have that much points.

What to do.
>>
How early is it feasible to jump Problem Sleuth? So far this chain, the most powerful thing I've got is Starborn (Narnia).
>>
>>55276154
I mean.

You can try? And people will prolly be fine with it?

Just. MAKE SURE TO GET IT FUCKING UPLOADED.
>>
>>55276016
Drop-In
You’re A Natural! - Free
You’re Such A Curious One (Discount Drop-In) - 100
Summoning Specialization (Discount Drop-In) - 150
The Lodestar (Discount Drop-In) - 300
Master of Tactics - 300
Title - Free
Specialization - Free
Rain of Swords - 50
Sleepy Mentor (Discount Drop-In) - 50
Adoring Fan - 100
Noble Captain - 100
Loyal Retainer - 100
Together We Ride (Sharena) - 200
Fat Owl Friend - Free
Stamina Potions - 50
Fire Emblem Games - Free
Breidablik (Discount Drop-In) - 150
Chronology of Jumper - 50
Band of Maids - 100
Band of Maids - 100
Summoned by Breidablik + 0
Echoes of History + 0
You Killed Me + 200
Anna’s Good Pal + 100
Struggling Together + 200
Lunatic Mode + 200
Past Enemy Summons + 200
>>
Have you bullied your worm today?
>>
File: thesun.jpg (38KB, 325x310px) Image search: [Google]
thesun.jpg
38KB, 325x310px
>>55276194
Way ahead of you
>>
>>55276016
Fire Emblem Heroes
Origin: Order of Heroes

Perks
Title
Specialization - Magic
You’re a Natural
Rain of Swords (50cp)
Don’t Get Attached (100cp)
Summoning Specialization - Personality Cult Assassins (150cp)
Harsh Command (200cp)
The Lodestar (300cp)

Gear
Fire Emblem Games
White Robes (50cp)
Hindering and Healing Staff (100cp)
Summoning Orbs (100cp)
Breidablik (150cp)
Crest of Heroes (300cp)

Companions
Summoned Warriors x4 (200cp)

Drawbacks
Summoned by Breidablik (+0)
Is This Touching Stuff Some Sort of Amusement!?! (+100cp)
Past Enemy Summons (+300cp)
Staves Only (+300cp)

Don't know which Companions I'm going to Import, but I am going to have a Companion for each Origin besides my own.
>>
>>55276175
You can jump 99% of jumps as your first jump. Problem Sleuth is among that number.
>>
>>55276175
Forgot my picture.
>>
>>55276105
No, that dude's gone. He didn't even update the original after the DLC came out. We're better off getting a whole separate Destiny 2 Jump.
>>
File: 1490821557940.png (429KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490821557940.png
429KB, 800x800px
>100CP Origin perks are free to their origin.

>Pick one from the following list, the
first purchase is free for DropIn’s and DropIn’s >get discounts on further purchases.

This is from Overlord (The Series) and I do not know which one to believe, please help me.
>>
>>55276186
Don't worry, I'll even sent it to the Man himself to see what does he think of it.
>>
File: Bullies.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bullies.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
>>55276194
Worms are not for bullying. We are a proud and noble people deserving of respect.
>>
File: Final boss universal.jpg (272KB, 924x882px) Image search: [Google]
Final boss universal.jpg
272KB, 924x882px
>>55276175
I think final boss was universal. And I think there was a god who was supposed to be stronger than Lord English.

Being a long while since I read that.
>>
>>55276194
Don't bully your waifu anon.
>>
File: WormPat.jpg (91KB, 960x862px) Image search: [Google]
WormPat.jpg
91KB, 960x862px
>>55276261
Worms are for headpats.
>>
>>55276261
Cyberpunk when?
Also looking forward to worm update but I'm being realistic with my hopes.
>>
>>55275535

Perks: 1150
Spin Jump (Free)
Time Out! (300)
LP'er (Free)
Enter the Matrix (100)
Level Complete (150)
Second Chance (600)

Stuff: 50
Soundtrack (Free)
Treasure Chests (50)
Library (50)
Multiplayer Option - Vera (Free)
Blade of Grass (50)
Yukkuri (+100)

Drawbacks: +200
Vegatable Allergy (+200)

Vera - Drop-In, Punctuated Time

I'll be honest, I was totally taken by surprise by this world. If only by how odd it was. Apparently it was based off of a fan game of a video game franchise, well, on the bright side my ability to fly made a mockery of many of the areas.

And Vera can teleport now?

>"I can stop time now."
Wait, seriously? Like the time player from SBURB?
>"No, he could time travel, I can stop time."
Is there a difference?
>"Of course there's a difference! His power was useless because of its limitations. while mine is actually useful because of its limitations!"
You've lost me.
>"Look, I don't have to worry about paradoxes, but I do have to turn it on and off."
Ah, oh. Yeah now I've figured out the math- Gah! What even are these things? These floating heads just kind of showed up all of a sudden.
>"I don't know, but they taste delicious."
You've really become a lot more like me when you became a Shoggoth.
>"You mean the occasional bouts of complete sociopathy? No, I just have no instinctive gag reflex when it comes to eating anything. It still creeps me out sometimes when you go full Fire God."
I already about the lack of a gag reflex, but thanks for the insightful comment.
>"I will mention that these turtle creatures, not the Koopas, the Charlies, taste delicious as well."
You sure are getting well fed in this world that's for sure.
>>
>>55276261
Sure, remember what they say about early birds right?
>>
>>55276107
>I'm too busy rethinking my entire worldview.
Elaborate.
>>
>>55276221
Oh, you're here! Say, would Neverland count as enough of an imaginary realm for Powerful Mind to function fully?
>>
>>55276314
Lazily working on it right now while I let my pills wear off.

Which is mainly staring at the document and spacing out and occassionaly switching which music is playing on my computer.

Meds are fun.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>55276318

The floating heads are following us onto the boat.
>"Look on the bright side, I'll always eat well."
Yeah, I suppose that is an excellent point. Oh, hey there little fellow, what are you doing here?
NEXT JUMP ROLL IN PROGRESS!
>"What did the bundle of grass say?"
Err... I'm not entirely sure?
ROLLING. PLEASE WAIT.

1. Mahou Sensei Negima
2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Enter the Gungeon
5. Dark Souls
6. Dog Days
7. NIGHTS into dreams
8. Kid Radd

Queue:

REQUIRE ADDITIONAL WORLDS TO ROLL.
>>
>>55276321
>Sure, remember what they say about early birds right?
That she? has a hairy bulge?
>>
>>55276365
I've never been a very spiritual person. And then, Jump #1, after processing the fact that I'd just been sent to another universe, I get a free creepy mansion. Sounds great, right? It's haunted as all sam hill. Just absolutely haunted.

And since then things have only gotten more supernatural. SOULs are a real thing I have to deal with on a daily basis now. You can see where some things might need to get changed around.
>>
File: ps577.gif (55KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ps577.gif
55KB, 650x450px
>>55276369
>For other jumps, treat realms based on imagination, dreams, emotions, or other areas of the mind as imaginary universes for the purposes of this perk.

The problem is mostly that I don't know enough about Neverland, but all the descriptions I've seen make it sound viable.

Remember to imagine a door, please.
>>
>>55276439
Thanks!
>>
>>55276175
Well, there's pretty rapid escalation once the boss fight with Mobster Kingpin starts. Half the comic is the fight against him, it goes on that long (there's plenty of weird shenanigans during it that it doesn't get stale, though, and some side stories). Up until then it's fine, but it will get to the point where you're fighting a demonlord with his black hole original body (Demonhead Mobster Kingpin is technically the clone) riding around on his hat, molesting the entire universe with his spiky tentacle gropes and laser ogling. But the thing is, it's all largely absurdist comedy. So judging the danger level is kind of hard. When dying doesn't mean you're out of the game but just have to play puzzles with Death until you win or he takes pity on you (poor, poor Bathearst), and there's a giant robot made of candy doing as much damage as anything else to the final boss because he's diabetic, and your guns keep turning into keys and vice versa whenever it's least convenient, and it turns out that all matter in the universe is made of time-traveling quark-sized hungry hungry hippos that used to be clones of one of your party members...well, it's hard to say what level of power you're actually going to need to survive this place.
>>
What's your favorite scenario?

I need some nice ones to inspire me/challenge my Jumper.
>>
>>55276469
You've got a point.
>>
>>55276274
>Lord English
I read this and was suddenly struck by nostalgia and desire to jump Ultima's Avatar trilogy (IV - VI.) Curse you, Lord British.
>>
>>55276491
The Kamen Rider DLC
>>
>>55276508
And just like Lord British, you need to take advantage of glitches and bugs in order to kill Lord English. Though Hussie claims he didn't know that, and the name "English" was just to go with the pool theme his minions have.
>>
File: 147777900627980.jpg (51KB, 649x437px) Image search: [Google]
147777900627980.jpg
51KB, 649x437px
Could someone explain to me the draw of Jumpchain? I don't mean that in a rhetorical "hurr why does anyone like this" way; I'm interested in the idea of it, just confused as to what all is available. There are rules regarding what happens when you die, for example, but are there circumstances where you can die as part of the CYOA, or is it all written and decided by the jumper? Are we expected to come up with and write down our own adventures in the various worlds to share with the thread? Do we write stories? Do we just ponder 'what if' a lot?
>>
So, I decided to go full weeb and make a chain using only the 18 Ninja Disciplines and the 18 Samurai Fighting Skills. Besides the obvious animu and eastern-based jumps, where else should I go?
Here's what I'm planning on focusing on, and will not buy anything else minus perks for strength, speed, durability, and other physical traits like that (wall of text incoming):
Hand to Hand Combat: Karate, Kenpo, Aikido, Judo, Jujutsu, Wrestling

Weapon Combat: Swords, Knives, Truncheons/Maces, Staves, Naginatas/Polearms/Spears, Kusarigamas/Sickles/Scythes, Bows, Throwing Weapons, Guns

Elemental Manipulation/Supernatural Abilities: Ki/Chi/Chakra/Soul (Based on Seishinteki Kyouyou or Spiritual Refinement), Fire/Smoke/Ash/Plasma (Based on Kayakujutsu or Pyrotechnics), Water/Ice/Steam (Based on Sui-Ren or Water Training), Earth/Metal (Based on Chi-Mon or Geography), Air/Electricity (Based on Tenmon or Meteorology)

Espionage: Disguise, Impersonation, Stealth, Infiltration, Hypnotism, Escape, Concealment

First Aid: Medical Knowledge, Healing Abilities

Movement: Parkour, Animal Riding, Vehicle Driving, Boat/Aircraft/Spacecraft Piloting

Leadership: Charisma, Planning, Tactics, Strategy
>>
>>55276603
>are we expected to come up with and write down our own adventures in the various worlds to share with the thread? Do we write stories? Do we just ponder 'what if' a lot?

All of the above, I never really post builds but I mentally occupy myself by tallying up what I'd choose and what I'd do in a jump.

Do what works best for you.
>>
>>55276603
It's an imagination tool. Jumpchain gives you a starting condition for each setting and a time limit. What you decide to do with that is up to you. Though, a rule that has apparently been dropped but a lot of people still use is that you must entertain an imaginary benefactor called Jumpchan.

That said, please make it interesting or fun.
>>
>>55276016
>Fire Emblem Heroes - 757
Drawbacks: Echoes of History (+0); No Dodging (+400); Past Enemy Summons (+200); Struggling Together (+200)
Final Point Count: 1,800 CP
Perks:
-Title (Free) - Summerflame’s Seer
-You’re A Natural! (Free)
-Specialization - Magic (Free)
-You’re Such A Curious One
-Summoning Specialization - Elemental Creatures
-Summoning Specialization - Canines & Lupines
-Summoning Specialization - Draconics
-Summoning Specialization - Guardians / Protectors
-Summoning Specialization - Spirits
-Summoning Specialization - Tuatha De Danann
-The Lodestar
-Rain of Swords
Companions & Items:
-Fire Emblem Games (Free)
-Breidablik
-Summoned Warriors (300 CP)

Seras Victoria:
-Background: Summoned Hero
-Title - Grimm Lady (Free); Specialization - Lances (Free); Battlefield Nerves (Free); Legacy of One’s Triumph; Summoning Specialization - Darkness & Shadow

Astrub Knight Jeray:
-Background: General of the Emblian Empire
-Title - Haunted Horseman (Free); Specialization - Lances (Free); Battlefield Nerves (Free); Distant Counter; Legacy of One’s Triumph
-Chronology of Jeray (Free); Tower of Training

Derun Alma:
-Background: Order of Heroes
-Title - Paladin of the Crippled Dragon (Free); Specialization - Swords (Free); We Must Move On (Free); Rally The Spirit; Special Build Up Attack; Master of Tactics
-Cool Cape (Free); Order of Heroes Merch

Yion Green:
-Background: Multiworld Royalty
-Title - Snow-Dappled Beauty (Free); Specialization - Magic (Free); Pep In Your Step (Free); Heroic Leadership; Gate Shutter
-Hair Products (Free); Self-Help Book; Big Castle

other four companions next post.
>>
>>55276603
Peetty much, some use it as a guided daydream some write stories, many post builds and ask questions.

We are a special brand of autistic here.

Myself, I just like making builds.
>>
>>55276603
Kind of 'all of the above', really. Each jump comes with its own perks and items that help you survive and eventually thrive, and you retain them with each one. The main draw is how you use these perks or items to add spice to your decade-long stays as either plot devices or cheats, and how a walking crossover character interacts with other settings.

As for how detailed it is, generally that's up to you. The general approach is that as long as you don't violently torpedo suspension of disbelief (or just have fun with it) and have an idea of how you accomplish something via perks or plans or what-have-you, you can generally do what you want. Some Jumps have specific rules or loss conditions, but those are case-by-case and not really universal. Pondering or writing stories is whichever is better for you.
>>
>>55276016
She-Of-Fair-Eyes / Sofie Victoria:
-Background: Multiworld Royalty
-Title - Gearheaded Princess (Free); Specialization - Magic (Free); Pep In Your Step (Free); Gate Opener
-Hair Products (Free); Crest of Heroes

Romulus Jefferson Clay:
-Background: General of the Emblian Empire
-Title - Steel-Fisted Noble (Free); ’Cause The Bad Guy (Free); I Was Told About You!; Binding Contract
-Mysterious Mask (free); Band of Maids; Intimidating Vestments; Books on Tactics

Aveline Volcarona:
-Background: Drop-In
-Title - Burning-Hearted Moth (Free); Specialization - Magic (Free); You’re A Natural! (free); Summoning Specialization x4 (Creatures of Fire; Arthropods; Golden Lantern Marines; Elementals)

Covert Demonic Dragon, Kasumi Rogue:
-Background: Drop-In
-Title - Black-Scaled Shinobi (Free); Specialization - Dragon Transformation (Free); You’re A Natural! (Free); Summoning Specialization x2 (Spiders; Creatures Of Stealth); Surprisingly Ripped
-Summoning Orbs; Boosting Balm

tl;dr Anna wound up Briedablik'ing through a Me from an alternate universe, who wound up being the Summoner.
Who also wound up looking almost exactly like I did on starting this chain.

... You ever experience a whacked-out feeling of blast-from-the-past?
Seeing that gangly mop wearing scraggly brown hair past his shoulders was fucking _full of that shit_.
>>
Do you ever take jumps like Sonichu, Chick Tracts, SCP Foundation, Goat Simulator, or Girl-Chan in non-joke chains?
>>
>>55276016
299: Fire Emblem Heroes

[Free] Title (Dragonlord)
[Free + 100] Specialization (Magic, Dragon Transformation)
[Free] You’re A Natural!
[100] Surprisingly Ripped
[150] Summoning Specialization (Dragons)
[300] The Lodestar

[Free] Fire Emblem Games (Pip-Boy 3000)
[100] Brave Weapon (Enter Apocrypha)
[150] Breidablik

[300] Summoned Warriors

[+0] Summoned by Breidablik
[+0] Echoes of History
[+200] Struggling Together
>>
>>55276774
Yes to all of those except Sonichu.

That's a line I ain't crossing any time soon.
>>
>>55276774
All of them, especially SCP.
>>
>>55276774
Only SCP, I refuse to acknowledge the others exist.
>>
>>55276774
Yes, but I have a high tolerance for dumb.
>>
>>55276774
What's wrong with scp?
>>
File: rejoice.jpg (16KB, 299x530px) Image search: [Google]
rejoice.jpg
16KB, 299x530px
I had an amusing thought: Take Kotomine into Harry Potter. Queue Black Keys and Baptism Sacrament against Quirrelmort.
>>
>>55276016
>>55276785
Summoned Warriors:
Warsaw, Multiword Royal
Title (Fluid Fighter), Specialization (Kitsune Transformation), Surprisingly Ripped, Pep In Your Step, Heroic Leadership, Gate Shutter, Hair Products, Brave Weapon (Atgeir Hlíðarendi)

Nidoking Minos, Order of Heroes
Title (Regal Rabbit), Specialization (Taguel Transformation), You’re a Natural, We Must Move On, Rally The Spirit, Special Build Up Attack, Cool Cape (Living Weapon Set), Heroic Armor (Living Weapon Set)

Hector of Ostia, Summoned Hero
Title (The Indomitable), Specialization (Axe), Surprisingly Ripped, Brave Weapon (Armads), Cool Cape, Battlefield Nerves,
Great Cry, Legacy of One’s Triumph, Chronology of Jumper

Bowser, Order of Heroes
Title (Koopa King), Specialization (Magic), We Must Move On, Rally the Spirit, Special Build-Up Attack, Mysterious Mask, Order of Heroes Merch, Cool Cape, Heroic Armor (Spiked Blue Shell)

Erza, Summoned Hero
Title (Scarlet Fairy), Specialization (Sword), Battlefield Nerves, Great Cry, Distant Counter, Chronology of Jumper, Brave Weapon (Duoblade), Pavise Armour (Adamantine Armour), Heroic Armour (Amadura Fairy)

Knoll the Torterra, Order of Heroes
Title (World Tortoise), Specialization (Sword), We Must Move On, Surprisingly Ripped, Rally the Spirit, Special Build-Up Attack, Cool Cape, Brave Weapon (Fatalis)

Snow, Drop-In
Title (Seamless Beauty), Specialization (Magic & Shurikens + Throwing Knives), You’re a Natural!, You’re Such A Curious One, Hindering and Healing Staff, Fire Emblem Games, Hair Products, Brave Weapon (Bespoke), White Robes

Cael, Order of Heroes
Title (Strategic Singularity), Specialization (Magic), We Must Move On, Surprisingly Ripped, Special Build Up Attack, Rain of Swords (Black Holes), Master of Tactics, Cool Cape
>>
>>55276774
SCP yes, because the idea of the UIU being an overstretched police department for the hidden EVEN WEIRDER PORTLAND is such a great thing that deserves more. The UIU in general, in fact. It's like Delta Green but instead of domestic terrorists they're a barely-effect bureaucratic clusterfuck staffed by guys chucked out of their departments, Mulders, and the occasional guy who ran into something weird.
>>
>>55276397
SMT
>>
>>55276868
You sure like summons.
>>
>>55276397
Teen Titans
>>
>>55276868
Yo, got some questions, if you don't mind:

For the Inuyasha jump, do Hanyou lose their abilities once per month as in the source material? It's only mentioned in the drawback. Would a Hanyou be suppressed/harmed if they took Purification?

Is it possible to learn other applications of spiritual energy beyond those described in the perk(s)? Also, about how strong is your Sacred Arrow, comparatively?
>>
>>55276855
SCP for a period of time was filled with Mary Sue or extreme edge SCPs, scientists, organizations. Now it's only a handful of them.
>>
>>55276687
Not sure if typo or just weren't paying attention but

>Background: General of the Emblian Empire
>has Summoned Hero discounts
>>
If you ate an artifact in Exalted with the Dragon capstone... how exactly would that work? Would you need to attune to yourself?
>>
>>55277049
That would be me changing my mind at the last minute and forgetting to change his background. Thanks for catching that.
>>
>>55277092
From GT, I forgot to add.
>>
>>55277103
That post wasn't addressed to you.
>>
>>55276855
This >>55277038
There's even a Foundation Tale for how it happened.
Now most of the boring, edgy Mary Sue SCPs are gone.
But a lot of the Mary Sue scientists are still there, because they were created by the people who run the site.
And now they have this thing where people are using SCP Foundation as a platform for entire mythos within themselves.
Like the Machine God vs Flesh God thing that's happening.
It's not a problem per se, but it's definitely… off? I don't know. It kind of bothers me.
>>
In Exalted

Is there anyway to undo the Great Curse?
>>
>>55272405
And to be fair, some humans could manage touch better. Like Tien, he trains as much as Goku and Vegeta does, but he suffers from not having bullshit monkey alien genetics.
>>
>>55277120
I quite clearly quoted his post. And pointed out his mistake.

Do not presume to speak for me, asshole.

>>55277159
Yes, but one of the Five Sisters is deliberately keeping it secret because destiny hasn't written for that secret to be revealed yet.

So.

Expect some Sidereal interference.
>>
>>55277161
Doesn't he just give up and become a farmer with Launch after a while?
>>
>>55277038
>>55277121
The problem with modern SCP is less mary sues (other than 682 and other such old favorites), and more that it's full of unending doomsday gods.
>>
>>55277003
The drawback makes it extend to all abilities rather than just the normal Hanyo stuff. During the jump it would make sense if like other Hanyo you lose your abilities during a certain period - for Inuyasha this was the new moon but you can pick something that suits you or simply handwave it without the drawback. Do what works for your story.

You will not be harmed or lose out on functionality of other powers in the jump by taking Purification. A Jumper's Sacred Arrow should be roughly comparable to Kagome's early arrows at minimum, only scaling upwards as you accumulate more spiritual power. In regards to learning other applications of for that spiritual energy, fanwank responsibly?
>>
>>55277193
Nah, he starts a Dojo.

Launch just disappears into the Void Of Forgotten Characters.
>>
>>55277161
Reminder that Tien is weaker than Krillin despite Krillin slacking off to work as a cop and hang out with his family.

>>55277193
>>55277258
Launch is a perma-virgin and one of the few girls you can pick up in DB without them being evil or ruining a canon relationship.
>>
File: 1492906827244.png (311KB, 350x446px) Image search: [Google]
1492906827244.png
311KB, 350x446px
>>55274850
I mainly just decided for 1200 since that was the price of two capstones, I can change it if you like.
>>55275018
>Hm. What does "in your image and likeness" actually mean? Human by default, or whatever altform you're in at the time?
Whatever altform you have
>Does it actually make you beautiful, or just cause people to think you are and ignore anything to the contrary?
The latter
>I'd personally like there to be an expanded perk in the same vein as Abrahamic Covenant, to help actually populating/repopulating an entire world like Adam&Eve and Noah managed.
I could add it in the Abrahamic covenant perk description
>>55275244
I'd assume that as long you don't raise any flags no one is going to assume you are not human.
>>55275547
Any suggestions to solve that issue?
>>
Is there a jump out there with a perk for maximum smug?
>>
>>55277273
I'mma just let my man Plague describe the issue with Tien.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42HNvl0e26I
>>
>>55277255
I'm aware, I was just asking because it wasn't mentioned anywhere but in the drawback. I'll do what works, yes.

Cool. Aight, then. Thanks for the answers.

One more thing: Does Dokkaso include the whip-thing Seeshomaru uses, or was that something else? It's been awhile.
>>
>>55277296
Exalted Solars and Kamen Rider Kabuto come to mind.
>>
>>55277329
I wish Plague did more rant videos.
>>
>>55277329
>Plague
That the same guy who does furry art that some furfags around here like?
>>
>>55277329
"Toriyama Handjob" needs to become a thing.
>>
>>55277362
That's specifically for the acid claws and spray he used, doesn't come with a whip.
>>
>>55277453
Ah, k.
>>
>>55277447
He's not limited to furry art, but yes, yes he is.

His art's more notable for the fact that he always toes that sexual line, never quite passing over and you're always like "GODDAMNIT DUDE I KNOW YOU HAVE LEWD ART WHERE IS IT".

He's like the Anti-Zone.
>>
>>55277484
Got a link?
>>
>>55277449
I think he'd give you one if you offered to erase Dragon Ball from history.
>>
In Overlord (The Series) the drawback 'Powerless', what would be the outside knowledge it removes? Would it be basically an amnesia drawback, only having the current jumps memories?
>>
File: tumblr_opt1emStqV1rcs9gvo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opt1emStqV1rcs9gvo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>55277604
http://plagueofgripes.tumblr.com/

He's the guy who made the Female Saiyans who keep getting posted around here.
>>
If I take the perk from GT that lets you get full power if you are 1/16 something can I just kill somwrhing and uae 1/16 of the parts (in relation to my body size and mass) and use in place of my normal parts to get the full power of the thing? I admit this is probably extremely stupid but as Im tired the thought just came to me.
>>
>>55277701
Thank you.
>>
>>55277715
I believe it's explicitly about bloodlines?
>>
>>55277802
Ok then my idea was dumber than I thought. Ah well nothing lost.
>>
>>55277715
Maybe if you take biological absorption perks and use The Power is Jumper's?
>>
>>55277715
>>55277802
What jump are you guys talking about?
>>
>>55277849
Dragon Ball GT
>>
>>55277849
1/16 saiyan from gt
>>
>>55277864
I have not seen that one, may I be provided with a copy?
>>
>>55277903
Sure it's in the Drives Upload foilder, anon.
>>
>>55277926
I checked there first, didnt see it.
>>
File: Dragon Ball GT JumpChain.pdf (587KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball GT JumpChain.pdf
587KB, 1x1px
>>55277903
Is Google Drive still fucky or something? Should be in uploads.
>>
>>55277938
I always have trouble seeing new uploads.
>>
File: I'll make that timeline.jpg (297KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
I'll make that timeline.jpg
297KB, 1200x1200px
More Plague
>>
>>55277975
Soon...soon.
>>
Speaking of GT. Are Androids (specifically, the Jump Fighter) machine enough to fuse with a Machine Mutant, or do the biological bits get in the way?
>>
>>55277975
Fucking.
Knife-ears
>>
>>55277975
She's 75 million years old. Is she the oldest waifu in the chain next to Gaia?
>>
>>55278013
When's the oldest point of humanities farming techniques? Cause I believe that the Mother Goddess from Harvest Moon is round that old.
>>
>>55277975
She's got heart eyes. We're already in that timeline.

Also, apparently Sheev is now a typing suggestion on my phone. Either I've been talking about the Emperor more than I thought or he's infiltrated my phone.
>>
>>55278013
If you somehow manage to waifu her, Polaris from DeSu 2 is older than either of them.
>>
>>55278013
No, death predates both of them .
>>
>>55278074
Somewhere around 20.000 BC, with pigs first being domesticated around 13.000 BC. So somewhere between there for formalized farming.
>>
>>55276397
Origin: Drop-In/Magister

Perks: 1200
Talented - Cooking (Free)
Pactio (Free)
Gift of the Twilight Imperium (400)
Thousand Step Master (800)

Drawbacks: +200
Control Issues (+100)
Sleepwalking (+100)

Vera - Drop-in/Meister, Talented - Courting, Fit.

Oh! Children! I love children.
>"You didn't say that when our neighbor's were the Tests."
They were annoying asses half of the time, but I still tried to help them.
>"When I tried to help them they just complained."
They climbed a volcano and punched some birds expecting it to help, it's not their fault you purposefully mislead them.
>"But it was so funny!"
Not disagreeing with that.

So, anyways, what's it like-
>"I hate my peer group, they're all obsessed with the teacher and want to do things to him."
Didn't you say you took a 'Courting' skill?
>"Well, yes, but that's for between us."
Mhmm. I'm sure.
>"Hey now!"
I wouldn't mind too much honestly, you're my partner. I trust you implicitly.
>"Partner's to the end."
And beyond.
>>
>>55275379
>Especially after I handed both of them Kamen Rider belts.

>Giving tools of JUSTICE to Nazis

Heathen.
>>
File: 1488130680570.gif (652KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
1488130680570.gif
652KB, 500x307px
>>55275435
Jump 11: Ultimate Spider-Man
Origin: Web-Warrior
Perks:
Natural Web-Head
I'm Summoning The Spiders [800]
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility [500]

Super Powers: [+400 for powers/power subsections only]
Symbiote Perfect Host [250p]

Items:
Costume
Webshooters
SHIELD Next Generation Webshooters [450]

Symbiote Builder:
Web Shooter [200p]
Regeneration x2 [50p]
Independence [0p] [350]
Camouflage Capabilities [150]
Enhanced Strength [0]

You know that feeling you get when you're by yourself but you now have the distinct feeling someone is watching you? Like there's someone hovering just over your shoulder that you can't see? Imagine that, but behind your eyes and under your skin. I got a weird surprise when I woke up in this seemingly abandoned city. I was apparently some sort of wannabe vigilante who got caught up in a mess he didn't really belong in…and then something weird and inky latched onto his skin and covered his (my) entire body. Then the real me took over. And here we are.

It's clingy, whatever it is. Seems to like me. My senses are a bit sharper and my already-powerful body is a bit stronger. It also seems to respond to my thoughts and commands a bit, working in unison with my nerves and sometimes my desires. Like, the moment I thought 'oh god this big bulky mess looks hideous', it changed to a slimmer 'design' of costume and then became a copy of my normal outfit - blue jacket, white shirt, matching jeans, etc. Looks like Sho and Rosewater didn't get any new boosts themselves. That's kind of a let-down…ah, well. Welcome aboard, whatever-you-are.

…hm. 'Reverb'. Don't know why, but that word just popped into my head when I thought about a name. Alright, that works. Reverb, welcome aboard. Just don't question my tastes or my thoughts too hard and we'll get along just fine. Just hope I don't need anything weird to feed you or something.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>55278247
Anyways, this looks like a standard superhero universe, so let's get to the nearest city and fight some crime. Let's see if this 'kill as little as possible' approach works out as well as Batman insisted it would.

Didn't have much to write this time around just because I'm a bit fuzzy on Spider-Man stories as a whole. Welcome Reverb to the gang of misfits, everyone.
>>
build for Showa Era Super Sentai Part 1
https://pastebin.com/kyZ74Sky
>>
>>55277329
Proof that we need a "catch up to your allies way easier than you have any right to" perk in Super, and a reminder that it's perfectly fine to take Tien's spot in the tournament.
>>
>>55278285
Toriyama Handjob (400 CP)
>>
>>55278247
>>55278270
Still liking your stories, even if this one is a bit short. Just thought I'd mention it since you questioned if people still wanted to read it the other day. I don't comment often because I either have nothing to say, or don't know the setting, which leaves me with nothing to say, but I still read your writefagging and enjoy it.
>>
File: 1484846629120.gif (2MB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484846629120.gif
2MB, 424x240px
>>55278353
Glad you do, anon. I appreciate it either way.
>>
>>55278270
Reverb better be some kind of Dere, boy.
>>
>>55278273
Thanks for the build Bancho
>>
>>55278247
Good stuff Heavens. Looking forward to the next part.
>>
>>55278285

>not being nice and giving Tien the right training to catch up with the others
>>
>>55278380
No problem,did you make the jump? because it was a pretty sweet jump
>>
>>55278367
I'm sure he will be a dear boy.
>>
>>55278417
Yeah, it's me. Thanks for the compliment.
>>
File: 1486975028899.jpg (92KB, 429x422px) Image search: [Google]
1486975028899.jpg
92KB, 429x422px
>>55278384
>>55278367
>>55278425
Give it time. Specifically, one jump later. The next stop is Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
>>
File: 1494790970371.gif (2MB, 272x359px) Image search: [Google]
1494790970371.gif
2MB, 272x359px
>>55278482
ITS SHIN DAN KUROTO SHIN DA!
>>
>>55278444
no problem looking forward to part two
>>
>>55278394
If you take all the Dragonball jumps as one continuous thing, he probably beat the shit out of you the first time you met him back in the original series, barring outside tricks.

This is just payback for that.
>>
>>55277293
Maybe for Rage, make it harder for people to exercise you and/or extend your ability to influence people on a similar scale to the Snake.
>>
File: kizuna AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAi.jpg (56KB, 512x642px) Image search: [Google]
kizuna AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAi.jpg
56KB, 512x642px
So assuming you have any Companions that aren't mindless drones or part of some depraved harem, what ARE their sexualities? What about solo hobbies? Did they shack up with each other?

tl;dr what do your Companions do that doesn't involve you?
>>
>>55278444
Super Sentai Anon, I have a question for the jump. Exactly what are the suits from Power Suit Designer capable of, physically? Also, do they have to look like they do in Super Sentai? Because sometimes you want the goofy look, and other times you want something a little more serious.
>>
Cant sleep, stupid idea time again, do dementors count as demons, undead, or some weird quasi elemental. The closest thing I can figure them out as is yin demons from various xianxia stories, demons made of despair sadness and hate that develop in certain heavily contested areas where blood was spilled.

I ask because in most xianxias these kinds of demons are actually really good for refining and turning into materials for various talismans and projects like flying swords, and had a plan to buy up all the land surrounding the hogwarts grounds and build a giant formation array around it that way when the big dementor gathering happens in hogwarts I can just metaphysically push a button and compress them into a yin bead or something. You know make something useful out of them like a soul sucking sword, or a bomb, or maybe even just save them for later till I can eat them.

I have plenty of knowledge with formations from desolate era but the sticking point for me is Im not really 100% sure how effective this would be and I am also unsure if the ghosts in hogwarts would be caught in it, though I doubt the ghosts would because they all seem to be something completely different than dementors and thereby not the targets of the spell.

If it works I can make a smaller version to work on azkaban.
>>
>>55278394
>Not training Tien and Krillin the entire series, from DB to Super, to help them keep up with the Saiyans
>Not convincing Krillin to keep up with his training just enough to not LOSE skill after he retires, 'just in case' something happens. So he can protect his family
>Point out his wife finds him cool when he does stuff like that
>>
Ultimate Spiderman Question, is there any reason to pay 50 cp for web shooters on my symbiote if I'm also taking the tech absorption option? I mean the symbiote could just eat some web shooters.
>>
>>55278608
They take the form of "Electronic Battlesuits", so they are form fitting and resemble the traditional sentai suits in basic form but they can be aesthetically designed as you please. It wouldnt take much work to make them resemble more traditional power armour.

As for what they do, that specific perk represents the basic science behind the suits of the Gorengers, Battle Fever Team, Sun Vulcans, and Goggle V. So basically enhanced strength, speed, and durability with a built in HUD of some sort and plenty of room for other components. Such as weapons that can be drawn from the suit's visor via SCIENCE!

The exact power levels of those specific suits aren't exactly clear, but are well into the superhuman range. The sentai teams with available stats that are in the jump range around 120 kph and 2000kg striking force and being mostly bulletproof.
>>
>>55278227
It's okay. I reformed them in the end. Don't get me wrong, they were still racists, but they were at least good guy racists who kept it to themselves. Restarted!Jumper was forced to make a lot of compromises in Worm.
>>
>>55278736
Cool, thanks. Like Bancho said, this is a great jump, you do good work.
>>
What kamen rider season has the most handoutable powers?
>>
>>55278797
Thank you kindly
>>
>>55278802
I think this is answered in the Archives might wanna take a look.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>55278214
From being surrounded by little girls with magical powers our heroes sally forth upon their ship to a new land once more.

1. SMT
2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Enter the Gungeon
5. Dark Souls
6. Dog Days
7. NIGHTS into dreams
8. Kid Radd

Queue: Teen Titans
>>
>>55278655
>Not gently and subtly encouraging them to slack-off on their training
>Not making it easier to steal away the title of Strongest Human
>>
This is a bit of an odd request, but are there any perks that would help with bringing about the plot of a reasonable fanfic version of the setting, of course assuming that the jump doesn't have a fanfic drawback?
Some combination of plot/fate manipulation abilities might partially work, but I still need something that lets me flesh out details that were only alluded to in canon, such as granting a character abilities that it would make sense for them to have.
>>
>>55274590
I'm nitpicking again, but I feel like The Beast needs some slight rewording, because as-is a literal interpretation of the perk treats 'God sending an army of saints to jump you if you get a bit too rampagey' as part of the perk, and thus applicable even in future jumps like Lovecraft or Worm.

Maybe something like "But don't believe you are invincible, In this world, catching enough attention will bring forth the armies of God or one of his many saints who will be a match for the monstrous form this grants you, and your apocalyptic presence may incite similar reactions from the local equivalents in other universes."
>>
>>55275526
Ah, would you like an addendum to the origin description or something? Like-

-“Undead Pilgrim”: Inflicted with the undead curse and cast out of society, you’ve been wandering for so long you no longer have any other memories, at some point finding yourself wherever it is you are now. Perhaps you’ll have picked up something other than memories after all this time. (Note: This is the Drop In origin, just extra fluffy.)

?

(Thank you on the other stuff anon.)
>>
>>55278270
I like Nameless. He's got an... earnestness to him, I guess? A little more uncaring than Decade, but it works well. He feels a little more reactive to his chain, too.

Anyway, keep em coming, Heavens!
>>
>>55278847
>being human in Dragon Ball.
>>
>>55278863
Someone needs to put the monkeys back in their place, anon, and it sure as hfil isn't going to be one of the humans who's there now.
>>
>>55278802
I mean for Kaijin, W's gaia memories and Fourze's Zodiart switches are handed out pretty frequently and the zodiart switches only need a single perk to make reliably.

For actual belts, I mean the only one we ever see mass produced is the ashigaru version of the Sengoku drivers from Gaim. Otherwise most belts are custom order, even in series with MANY riders. With a steady supply of cell medals Birth drivers from OOOs can probably be mass produced reliably. Mach Drivers from Drive could also be made pretty cheaply I'm sure.
>>
>>55278802
Ryuki if you get the relevant reward should be pretty easy, plus you'd be able to shut down anyone stealing stuff or misusing their powers.

Kabuto is just tech but unless you upgrade the Zecters finding people who they want to be used by is pretty difficult.

W if you have the perk for making pre-upgraded Gaia Memories is definitely the most convenient and easiest since it's literally plug and play (on your skin).

Fourze is tech as well but the friendship required might be beyond certain settings' grasp.

Gaim needs some fuckery with Companions if you want to get everything needed to have production capability for both Lockseeds and Drivers without bleeding CP but it's pretty cool.

Ex-Aid needs surgery and/or immunization over long periods of time but it's literally just game console tech and a vidya virus so pretty easy to spread.

I don't recall how much all the emotion stuff matters for Drive so no comment on that one.
>>
File: IMG_2001.png (765KB, 1151x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2001.png
765KB, 1151x734px
RIP Fallout Boy's quirk. He got shot by a quirk destroying bullet, so he's currently quirkless now.
>>
>>55278802
The Read to Brave! item from the Ex-Aid jump looks like it would make mass producing drivers pretty easy.
>>
>>55278802
If power is your only concern, Gaim. Most people who eat Helheim Fruit will go insane as their bodies mutate, and become mostly-mindless beasts, but they'll all be powerful and those few that retain their minds will be extremely strong.

If you actually care about the well being of those you empower, though, most tech-based Riders can be mass produced and simply aren't due to expense. A few require some vaguely-defined compatibility factor to get best results, but not all of them. Personally, I'd go with Ex-Aid, since the compatibility factor for that one is the best-defined (antibodies to the Bugster virus) and therefore fairly easy to grant to people. Though Ryuki might also be good, since Kagawa was able to make the Alternative suits, which were pretty powerful, using only the resources available to a non-tenured college physics professor. So those are probably easy to make.
>>
>>55278910
That bullet really didn't look like it could get through his armor. I was legit upset.
>>
>>55278882
>Someone needs to put the monkeys back in their place

Your just a mongrel.
>>
>>55278910
There's a theory that Knight planned this as part of a scheme to guilt Deku into giving OfA to Miro, but that would require Hori to go pretty dark.
>>
>>55278628
Demons are unkillable shades.
>>
>>55278910
Didn't the last guy who got shot recover full, including his quirk?
>>
>>55278847
I'm already Guardian, the fuck do I care about the title Strongest Human?
>>
>>55279043
That was a dart. This is a bullet. The dart was watered down version. They only have like 5 of these bullets. Well 4 now.
>>
>>55278910
Fuck off Fisto. No, seriously. This isn't fucking /a/, not all of us even knew the update was out already.
>>
>>55279084
>implying Fist knows spoiler tact
>implying he cares
>>
>>55279084
>>55279098
It's inside spoiler tags. If you read it, then that's your fault.
>>
File: FemDekuFemBakugoLingere.jpg (190KB, 945x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FemDekuFemBakugoLingere.jpg
190KB, 945x1200px
>>55279084
That's why I put it in spoilers. Your fault for reading them.
>>
Is it possible to have a Noble Phantasm that is specifically designed to work alongside something else, such as a Skill, a different Noble Phantasm, or something from out of setting?
>>
KOTORAnon! KOTOR update to add a question mark at the end of paragraph three on the opening page when?
>>
>>55279084
Then you probably don't want to know about the leaks that just showed how All Might and AfO were actually the same person all along.
>>
>>55279120
You posted spoilers to something that was updated only a couple of hours ago. On somewhere other than /a/
Fuck you. That was a dick move.
>>
>>55279152
Spoiler tags hide spoilers. It's always your fault for being spoiled by reading spoiler tags. It's your lapse in forgetting what they're for. Get over it.
>>
File: 1485752189242.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485752189242.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>55279152
>he doesn't read new manga chapters as soon as they're posted
>>
Are there any good retcon perks?

I've got the seed of an idea to cause shenanigans in Marvel Magic, but to make it work better I want to alter an existing character's backstory.
>>
File: 1474370374127.jpg (57KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474370374127.jpg
57KB, 480x480px
>>55279152
>Posting spoiler in spoiler tags is wrong
>He doesn't read his weekly manga as soon as it is translated or the raw is dropped
>He hopes everyone will not talk about it until he reads it
Enter the box, we have enough space.
>>
>>55279120
>Rule 63 except they only changed the bodies not the faces.

Oh God, my eyes, WHY!!
>>
>>55279026
Well thats the thing, they were never people so they arent exactly shades. Or ghosts or wraiths which is why I likend them to yin demons. Semi incorporeal demonic beings made of negative emotions, darkness, and cold. Though not exactly the same it seemed pretty close, honestly I am amazed the wizards seem to not care that these things are around their children let alone why no wizard is trying to figure out a way to kill them. (In any way shown at least)
>>
>>55278927
Sanity is required.
>>
Would the Android race in GT be able to live forever aside from being killed you think?
>>
>>55278607
>Hannah
Straight
>Catherine
Straight.
>Felicia
Pansexual.
>Darja
Lesbian.
>Dixie
What is this "secks"?
>Lex
Asexual. We hope.
>Rowena
Bi. Currently in a relationship with
>Washington
Lesbian.
>North Carolina
Straight. Still likes titties
>Akebi
Straight. Ish
>Taeko
Bi. Probably?
>Noriko
Disregard bitches, acquire GUTS
>Shinobu
Lesbian
>Elsa
Straight as spaghetti
>>
>>55279310
I think their batteries eventually run down, though that could have been fanon.
>>
>>55279322
>Straight as spaghetti
So, straight until it gets hot and wet?
>>
>>55279306
Wizards know they can't kill them and are actually breeding more of them by giving them control of a prison, which allows them to create misery and thus reproduce.
>>
Hey Val, will it be possible to create Phantoms from 21st century urban legends?
Will there be a guide on what makes a fictional character eligible to be a Heroic Spirit instead of just a Phantom?
>>
>>55279310
>>55279325
Official sources say their enhanced cells age slowly, but apparently they still do age. The meat parts kinda sabotage them on that front.
>>
>>55279325
It is sad that I cannot tell whether this is a serious or joking answer.
>>
>>55279330
Exactly. She'll never admit it of course.
>>
>>55279346
Beautiful.
>>
File: 1502794611405.jpg (107KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502794611405.jpg
107KB, 640x640px
In Dragon Ball, what does the Water of Life do in practical terms? Should I assume it'll be better than the Turtle Shell item for overall growth, since it costs three times as much?
>>
>>55279360
Scientists and the universe are at war. Scientists try to make a fool proof device, and the universe tries to make a bigger fool.

The universe is winning.
>>
>>55279342
Ah that sucks, guess I would need to wish for eternal youth then. Thanks for the answer.

>>55279325
That sounds weird, thanks anyway.
>>
>>55279322
Are those all OCs?
>>
>>55279344
I was being serious.
>>
>>55279385
The first nine are. Specifically one trainer and eight Pokemon.
>>
>>55279360
Is that the water Korrin has Goku drink?

That stuff doesn't do much. It's poison. The test is the training you do to catch Korrin, which also makes your constitution strong enough to handle the poison. It's simply there as a motivator.
>>
>>55279332
>>55279332
That is retarded.
>>
>>55279344
17 and 18 seemed much stronger in the past then in Trunk's future, and Cell initially had trouble fighting them despite the fact that he was designed to hunt them down and eat them.

A fanon explanation for this is that they didn't really have infinite energy, and that their powerlevels would slowly decrease over the years. They became weak after they'd already killed everyone important, and Cell would have been a match for them by the time he was done stewing in Gero's lab.
>>
DC- Batman the Animated Series Jump 135:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Extended Stay [+000]
No Killing Rule [+100]
Mentally Ill [+200]
Gotham Beyond [+300]
Rouge Gallery [+200]
Origin: Scientist
Perks:
Timm Design [Free]
Gimmick [Free]
Researcher [Free]
Specialist (Mechatronics) [Free]
Brilliant Engineer [-200]
Crazed Chemistry [-200]
Hybridization [-300]
Powers:
Florakinesis [-300]
Ketchup and Mustard Guns [-50]
Gear:
Costume
Lab Safety Equipment [Free]
Laboratory [-200]
Jumper Computer [-300]
Jumper Industries [-250]

Kamen Rider Batman (In which we never see him go Kamen Rider Batman):https://pastebin.com/Y1aQs9Mg
>>
>>55279401
HP Wizards are fucking stupid in general.
>>
File: Kamen Rider Batman.jpg (67KB, 404x604px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen Rider Batman.jpg
67KB, 404x604px
>>55279415
Dang it pic didn't stick.
>>
>>55279411
The canon explanation is that Dr. Gero tinkered with their designs and improved them after seeing Trunks. His actions butterflied things and caused Gero to step up his game, pretty much.
>>
>>55279411
That...actually makes a lot of sense. Huh. That clears up the plot holes of why they were weaker in the future and why Cell would have to level grind to be able to absorb them.
>>
>>55279401
Yeah, it's Neville Chamberlain levels of retardation.
>>
>>55279449
See >>55279448

Also both of you need to watch Super, because 17 and 18 are vastly stronger there. No 'battery loss'.
>>
>>55279411
>their powerlevels would slowly decrease over the years.

Could it be that because they are androids they needed maintenance by Gero in order to function at peak performance and without Gero to maintain them the android's bodies steadily broke down until they were not as powerful.
>>
>>55279400
There are two waters:
Sacred, which is just water and is meant to motivate you, and Ultra Divine, which may or may not be poison.

The jury is out on whether Ultra Divine Water really does make you stronger if you survive drinking it, or if it's just poison and Goku got a Zenkai after he survived drinking it.
>>
>>55279448
>>55279458
Wait, but according to Trunks Goku did the same thing in his timeline, and in fact did it faster then he did. Wouldn't he have tinkered with them there? Plus, if that's the case, why didn't he upgrade his own body? Or the body of Android Nineteen? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>55279427
Ehhhhh. For once there is some logic. Assuming Dementoids are unkillable for whatever reason, it's better to keep them where you know they are then let them roam around. And it would be a good idea to give them a reason to stick around in that place, like I dunno, food. Azkaban kills two snitches with one bludger since now you have a proper prison and you can also keep the soul sucking demons mostly satisfied.
>>
>>55279495
>Plus, if that's the case, why didn't he upgrade his own body? Or the body of Android Nineteen?
They didn't show up at all in Trunks' timeline, anon.
>>
>>55279360
It does what it says. It basically gives a boost to your ki/internal energies that fit the same bill and makes it a bit easier to train as the boost steadily wears off.

It was meant to be a sort of 'real' version of the water mentioned in >>55279471 >>55279400
>>
>>55279499
You're forgetting that misery causes them to multiply. They are creating more and more unkillable monsters.
>>
>>55279495
They had an xtra Super Sand in addition to Gok and Vegetable. So tinkerguy tinkled, cause he wanted to make sure that Goku would die for killing his. It's not a convoluted process.
>>
Can someone upload GT to the drive? It doesn't seem to be there, nor was it ever, apparently.
>>
File: 1497415675768.png (267KB, 503x325px) Image search: [Google]
1497415675768.png
267KB, 503x325px
>>55279527
>All of this post
>>
>>55279523
That's fanon.
>>
>>55279510
Exactly, if Goku did the exact same thing Trunks did but better, why didn't Gero actually do shit just in case the Androids weren't enough? Why didn't he upgrade them there? Why didn't he build a body for himself? Why didn't he make another android? It makes no sense.
>>
>>55279561
Well with Rowling just adding shit as she pleases its just a matter of asking her on twitter.
>>
>>55276251
I don't doubt he would be flattered, but this is the most autistic gift you can give someone.
>>
>>55279568
http://www.accio-quote.org/articles/2000/1000-canadianpress-moore.htm
http://www.pottermore.com/writing-by-jk-rowling/boggart
To describe the 'amortal' concept.
>>
>>55279566
It's all butterflies.
>>
>>55279561
Not that anon, but: It's fanon, but still a reasonable assumption. Dementors are able to reproduce in some way that's not elaborated on. Dementors feed on misery. A creature's population will tend to increase when they have a large food supply. So it's not too out there to think that large amounts of misery would create a population boom. That said, the mention of them reproducing comes after they stopped guarding Azkaban. So either being confined there meant that the prison population's misery was only sufficient for their current numbers, or there was some sort of spell put on Azkaban that kept them from breeding. Either way, that's not wizards being stupid.
>>
Hey.

Hey guys. I had a good idea.

777,777 jumpers. Potato mode. How screwed are the worlds they go to?
>>
File: jumpergoestooofar.png (224KB, 564x495px) Image search: [Google]
jumpergoestooofar.png
224KB, 564x495px
>>55279624
>>
>>55279624
>how screwed are the jumpers
FTFY.
>>
File: kamen rider knight.jpg (200KB, 969x999px) Image search: [Google]
kamen rider knight.jpg
200KB, 969x999px
>>55279432
That feels a bit too edgy for Batman to wear, he'd still ultimately be a hero Rider. Something more like Kamen Rider Knight would be more likely. Look, he's even got a cute bat friend (who eats souls) that rides on his back and whose wings can be used as a cape.
>>
>>55279606
Okay, look. In the other timeline, Gero saw Goku, the man he wanted to kill, display huge amounts of power by killing Frieza and Kold, far beyond what he previously recorded. So, what does he do? Nothing. He doesn't build another android, he doesn't build himself a body, and he doesn't upgrade 17 and 18. But, in the actual timeline, he sees some random person who he doesn't know take the Frost Demons out. And what does he do? He builds another android, he builds himself a body, and he upgrades 17 and 18. Butterflies or not, that makes zero sense.
>>
>>55279652
It's important to note that Batman supposedly works by instilling fear and terror into the hearts of criminals, though.
>>
>>55278525
Are you ready for Irma Bancho?
>>
>>55279670
Butterflies, bitch.
>>
>>55279511
So, in a nutshell, drinking the water regularly helps you develop your ki faster? Is that what "cultivation of the soul" means?

It's just a bit unclear, because Hermit also has weights that magically adjust to always give you a good workout, which is another training item which is much less nebulous and has far more apparent mechanics.
>>
>>55279688
Basically, yeah, that's the gist of it. I'll clarify it a bit next time I update DB.
>>
>>55279671
Sure, but he mostly does that through his tactics, not his costume. He could be a lot scarier looking. This crazy horned pitch-black power armor is a bit past what I associate with him. You've got to have some element that reminds people who get a good look at him that there's still a human being underneath the costume. That's why the mask doesn't cover his face.
>>
>>55279708
pls make the non-Drop-In backgrounds free too

I get it when Drop-In has discounts instead of freebies but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
>>
>>55279652
>pic

Still can't believe Dragon Knight was popular enough in Japan to warrant a figma line and a sequel novel.
>>
What's your least favorite jump that isn't objectively shit?
>>
>>55279830
That's a pretty loaded question, anon.
>>
>>55279830
Jumps are, by their very nature, shit.
>>
File: arthas did everything wrong.jpg (331KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
arthas did everything wrong.jpg
331KB, 960x960px
That one Companion. You know the one. The one who always, always ruins the plan. What's his name, /jc/?
>>
File: grail kun.png (331KB, 372x798px) Image search: [Google]
grail kun.png
331KB, 372x798px
>>55279887
Colress in my old chain, then it became Grail-Kun.
>>
File: Astolfo 2.jpg (52KB, 600x813px) Image search: [Google]
Astolfo 2.jpg
52KB, 600x813px
>>55279887
>>
>>55279887
>The one who always, always ruins the plan.
No such thing. I don't waste my CP on SBers.
>>
>>55279911
That Dark Souls WIP was looking pretty meh.
>>
Hey, Afrocentrism anon here. I was thinking about the origins that it would have and I would like to hear suggestions of things you would like to see

KANG(Melalin powers)

HEATHEN(Yakub and Egypt spaceships)

CRACKER(Cultural appropriation and stealing melalin from poor blaks)

I am still thinking of an origin to put a Dindu nuffin and based on the "many" secret inventors of stuff, but I still dont know what to call it. Some names was to call the Kang origin Warrior-Kang and this one being Philosopher-Kang.
>>
>>55279708
A part of me is tempted to suggest that there be some kind of Reincarnated as Yamcha drawback, but I don't think that would actually add very much.
>>
>>55279911
Isn't that a picture of you?
>>
>>55279938
That shitposting was looking pretty meh.
>>
>>55279915
Anon, Spacebattles doesn't even exist in half of these universes. The INTERNET doesn't exist in half of these universes.

Are you going to carry that chip on your shoulder forever?
>>
>>55279340
If you can find a way to summon them, sure.

Not really. Generally I think it's just fairly recent/modern legends that aren't well known or fantastic enough to be Servants.
>>
>>55279957
>Philosopher-Kang
...Shit that's good.

You think there's enough miscellaneous material for a separate Drop-In origin, instead of shoehorning it into one of the others (or just making it an universal option). 'Cause I love it when Drop-In is just wack-ass oddball stuff.
>>
>>55279957
Would that be like an origin for the stereotypical hood nigger? Cause that's a necessity.
>>
>>55279998
>If you can find a way to summon them, sure.
Ohhhh, would they be eligible for that one capstone perk you showed before?
>>
>>55279998
Does having an in-born class affect how you can spend XP on things from out of jump?
>>
>>55279830
Naruto

>>55279887
Sigh....Jack. Her approach is generally more direct than what the situation requires sometimes.

>Plan is to slip into the office of a low-level member of an international crime syndicate.
>Once there subtly intimidate the guy into giving up his contacts.
>Jack rips office door hinges
>Unleashes steady stream of punches while yelling "Give us their names you little shit!"
>>
>>55280040
Which one?

>>55280045
Er, where from?
>>
>>55279998
Sorry if you're replying to questions from the bottom upwards or something, but could you answer this?

>>55277995
>>
>>55280032
>Drop-In oddball/meta

Yeah, that's a favorite of mine, too. Say you've got a game, other backgrounds are based on characters, Drop-In gets the game mechanics. I like that.

Drop-Ins getting travel/dimensional perks is also fun.
>>
File: 1495498404089.jpg (37KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1495498404089.jpg
37KB, 640x631px
>>55280032
I could make drop-in >>55280033
because they don't know shit about any of this secret Kang stuff and they are just a nigga livin life being oppressed by the huites.
>>
File: Deku 8.png (52KB, 197x223px) Image search: [Google]
Deku 8.png
52KB, 197x223px
>>55279963
I'm not a trap damnit, we've gone over this anon. Just because I'm shorter than my girlfriend, and have soft hands, and get emotional about sad movies, doesn't mean I'm any less masculine than the next guy! Probably.
>>
File: 1481431111508.png (377KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
1481431111508.png
377KB, 705x705px
>>55279962
Probably not. Barely enough to even justify a scenario. Maybe a fanfic/spin-off drawback...? Meh. Not sure.
>>55279749
Sure.
>>55279887
I'm just gonna let this tidbit from my next build explain it for me:

Here Comes A New Challenger! - Dan Kuroto [0]
>>
>>55280054
>Which one?
The one that gave you 500 CP for a single Phantom.
>>
>>55280056
Oh that. Yeah, they're able to fuse if a MM starts the process.
>>
>>55280070
>CP
SP, I mean.
>>
>>55280070
Oh, that. Well, if you mean "Would modern legends be viable for that perk" then yes, they would. If you mean something like "Do I get that perk ever time I bind a phantom to me" no.
>>
>>55280054
Weakness of Beatrice.
>>
File: Shin Dan.jpg (173KB, 712x868px) Image search: [Google]
Shin Dan.jpg
173KB, 712x868px
>>55280067
>>
>>55280104
No, classes in WoB don't affect out of jump XP expenditure, though having a more limited class still means you won't be able to spend it on certain things from Beatrice
>>
>>55280059
Is there enough content for you to make a Finno-Korean Hyperwar jump? I think someone else made an attempt at it but they gave up.
>>
When a telepath gets a song stuck in their head does it get stuck in everyone else's as well? If so I apologize and you're welcome for having a new catchy tune to whistle to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCqmA-su4pg
>>
>>55280113
Aight, thanks.
>>
>>55280135
Psychological torture is mentally uploading "Its a Small World" to everyone on an infinite loop
>>
>>55280122
While I would be honored to do one, I would have to look for the lost /his/ threads and if I ever found them I think I would ask the one who tried to made it (Think it was Yoro) if they want to give it a try again.
>>
>>55280072
Thank you.
>>
File: The_once_and_future_Kang.jpg (40KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
The_once_and_future_Kang.jpg
40KB, 620x470px
>>55279957
Did you call?
>>
Do we have a Chinese Genocide jump?

Just learned that Dynasty Warriors 9 was announced.
>>
>>55280189
Is he black?
>>
>>55280262
No, I'm pretty sure he's blue.
>>
File: Wait,what?.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
Wait,what?.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>55280256
>Do we have a Chinese Genocide jump?
>>
>>55280283
Dynasty Warriors is often called Chinese Genocide because you play in a Romance of the Three Kingdoms setting hence Chinese, and it's a musou, so your characters murder untold thousands of soldiers on their way to the grocery store. Hence genocide.
>>
>>55280283
With that spoiler, I'm pretty sure he's joking about how many mooks you go through in musou games.
>>
>>55280283
You've never heard of East Asian Genocide? Its Dynasty Warriors

>>55280256
We got Warriors Orochi, which is probably the closest since its got Chinese and Japanese and some other guys

inb4 someone suggests Musou All Stars because Plague Furry Dick Convention
>>
>>55280256
Does the Platoon jump let you start at Japan? If so yes
>>
>>55280256
Yes, we do.
It's labled as "Platoon" for some reason though
>>
File: 1494905630139.png (195KB, 702x397px) Image search: [Google]
1494905630139.png
195KB, 702x397px
>>55280316
>>55280325
W-What are you talking about anons? There was no Chinese genocide by the proud Japanese people!
t.Japan
>>
File: Do not Pursue this Filename.jpg (115KB, 1352x760px) Image search: [Google]
Do not Pursue this Filename.jpg
115KB, 1352x760px
>>55280283
You go through a lot of Chinese people in Dynasty Warriors games.
>>
>>55280067
Are you planning small changes, or a huge "give every origin a second perkline" update?
'Cause here's some stuff I'm just pulling out of my ass, if it helps:

>Having a Pure Heart
>Psychic Powers
>An "enjoy training" or "have the will to keep training no matter what" perk, probably for Martial Artists
>Jackie Chun-style disguises as a cheap perk for either Drop-ins or Martial Artists
>Mad-Science perk for Scientists to build stuff like shrinking watches
>Maybe a business perk for them too
>Max-power mode
>A perk for Martial Artists to copy techniques after seeing them once
>A perk for making allies out of people you defeat
>Mafuba/Evil Containment Wave for Hermits, if only because it's suddenly relevant again in Super
>>
>>55280366
It's sad but true how Japan tries doing this. Germany accepted guilt and the shame of their atrocities while Japan tries to pretend it never happened. Guess we know which one has more honor.
>>
>>55280419
Well to be fair, Germany went a little too far in their direction
>>
File: 1478673287230.png (738KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478673287230.png
738KB, 720x540px
>>55280399
Was just gonna do a minor update since it was a bit lackluster, but these sound like good ideas. I'll jot them down for later.
>>
>>55280419
Japan. Germany has built up a massive guilt complex and is full of intense self-loathing and hatred. You can't be proud to be German. It's a sin. In a perfect world it wouldn't be this black and white, but not giving a shit about some atrocities decades ago is vastly superior to letting them consume you to the point of eternal guilt and national self-loathing.
>>
>>55280431
Germany didn't use POWs as bayonet practice.
>>
>>55280399
>Max-power mode
Shit that'd be awesome.

And also let me ghetto my way into looking like a Legendary Super Saiyan hyuk hyuk hyuk.
>>
>>55280256
>>55280283
>>55280305
>>55280306
>>55280309
>>55280389
The funny thing is that during the three kingdoms era millions of people were actually killed. Like entire towns and villages obliterated, entire families wiped out down to the last child.

All because someone was looking to become the new adviser to the Emperor.
>>
>>55280431
And Japan didn't? There's a reason they call it the Rape of Nanking you know.
>>
>>55280489
He's not talking about during the war, anon.
>>
>>55280473
And Japan didn't kill 6 million Jews. Whats your point?
>>55280489
I just saying that both took their own thing in opposite directions
>>
>>55280483
Yeah, they really had way too many people for their own good. Life became cheap.
>>
>>55280473
>>55280500
I mean if you're trying to figure out whose lower between the Nazis and the IJA you have to dig pretty damn deep either way.
>>
>>55280449
>>55280473
>>55280500
>>55280508
Guys, guys, if we're going by mass murdering fuckheads Russia takes the cake.
>>
>>55280537
Eh, pretty sure the Mongols got more.
>>
>>55280537
Everyone always forgets Grandpa Stalin's record-breaking genocides.
>>
>>55280548
At least in that case Genghis went around making damn sure they'd repopulate quickly.
>>
>>55280419
Germany is castrated. Soldiers can't even be rude to Hajis without german people freaking out worse than schoolmoms after a shooting. Honor is overrated.
>>
>>55279887
Kate.

Except she's the Jumper. Companion run is terrifying.
>Kate no!
>KATE YES
>[MOKUTON INTENSIFIES]
>[Yamato screaming internally as his kohais do something stupid]
Naruto was a hell of a ride. Team Totally Not Specced To Steal Jinchuriki Guys We Promise (Senju with Mokuton to restrain, Uzumaki with Fuin to seal, Uchiha with eyehax, Mokuton jounin-sensei for extra THE BIJUU FEARS THE TREES) was fun.
>>
>>55280552
Might be because he did it to his own people and left everybody else alone, so no one really cared. Hitler, by contrast, killed his own people and also killed people in countries he conquered, and Japan only did in other countries period.
>>
File: df2.png (714KB, 641x599px) Image search: [Google]
df2.png
714KB, 641x599px
>>55279957
I need a really makes you think perk
>>
>>55280560
>Genghis Khan
>~0.5% men today are his descendants

I award you the title of Honorary Jumper!
>>
>>55280601
I don't get it
>>
>>55280622
It really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>55280113
Do born classes earn XP faster after level cap, or do they just gain more willpower n sheeit while they level?
>>
>>55280622
They think they were Egyptians because that's the only African country they can name.
>>
>>55280633
Just the latter and not being restricted on what they can get within WoB's system..
>>
>>55280537
What about China?
Didn't they starve 80 million of their own people?
Is there anything that can beat that?
>>
>>55280635
I dunno, they seem to bring up Niger a lot.
>>
>>55280692
So are folks from Nigeria called Nigerians, what about Niger? Also, are there really 2 Chads?
>>
>>55280708
>So are folks from Nigeria called Nigerians, what about Niger?
Target practice
>>
>>55280635
Well there were some Nubian ( Sudan and southern Egypt) pharaohs so that part makes sense. What I find confusing I find confusing is if this picture is supposed to show their fall from grace why is there what appears to be a free black cow boy?

The last two are prisoners and not slaves, how do we know they weren't mass murderers?
>>
>>55280708
>So are folks from Nigeria called Nigerians, what about Niger

According to wikipedia they are Nigerien, not confusing at all!
>>
>>55280749
>Well there were some Nubian ( Sudan and southern Egypt) pharaohs so that part makes sense
About three of them. And they drove Egypt down the shitter.
>>
>>55280780
It was already going down the drain, how do you think they were able to conquer it after spending all of that time under its boot?

Things were never the same after the Sea Peoples.
>>
>>55280788
Fine, correction. They drove it even further down the shitter than it already ways, and it only began to recover after they were gotten rid of.
>>
File: Fire Nation.gif (974KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Nation.gif
974KB, 500x607px
>>55280788
>Things were never the same after the Sea Peoples.
And then the Fire Nation attacked
>>
>>55280477
False Super Saiyan 2 is a thing they can do, if you're interested.

It's pretty shit in a combat situation, but it exists.
>>
>>55280847
Off topic, but I always really liked the Fire Nation designs. Their uniforms, their masks, the outfits the royal family had, it all looked really cool. Plus, their vehicles looked great as well. Don't get me wrong, the other nations looked good as well, but the Fire Nation had style.
>>
File: Spaceballs The Filename.jpg (94KB, 499x268px) Image search: [Google]
Spaceballs The Filename.jpg
94KB, 499x268px
So anons. A question for you all. Or rather, those of you who went to Erfworld and took the 4-Clan origin option.
What side-specific units did your version of the 4-clan have? Who were your Casters? What Natural Allies did you have?
>>
>>55280925
I agree, it's a sad fact in life that bad guys put in more time and effort into looking awesome than the good guys.
>>
>>55280934
I did something that might have been going too far.
First of all my Casters were Yotsuba the Thinkamancer, she 404s people who wanna spy on me, and Dubsguy my Dittomancer
Secondly my Natural Allies were Twolls, of course.
But the crazy thing? 4-clan had the "sub-board" special ability. We could rename any city one of a set-group of names(/a/, /tg/, etc) and each city would produce units suited to that name. So we had insane unit variety, but couldn't muster up a ton of the same unit. Also some cities just didn't produce great units.
>>
Are there any IPs you find interesting but that don't really seem possible to make without it feeling like a powergrab, so you don't want a jump of it?
>>
>>55281140
>don't really seem possible to make without it feeling like a powergrab,
Baywatch
>>
>>55281239
Not power, but certainly a something-grab
>>
>>55281140
Fairly odd parents
>>
>>55280088
>if you mean "Would modern legends be viable for that perk" then yes, they would.
Awesome.
>>
>>55279998
Would Slender Man count as a Phantom?
>>
>>55281375
Sure.
>>
>>55281412
Do Androids still benefit from the Power perk?
>>
>>55281571
Ahuh.
>>
File: World Devastators.jpg (627KB, 1216x1896px) Image search: [Google]
World Devastators.jpg
627KB, 1216x1896px
>>55281412
Hey Val, will the Dark Empire jump offer World Devastators as well as the Eclipse? It's cool if that's a no, the Eclipse is awesome by itself, but I liked the idea of the WDs as super weapons that could also churn out machinery for the Dark Empire.
>>
>>55281591
So then do you gain "energy" in addition to ki?
>>
>>55281616
I don't see why not.

>>55281632
The energy androids have is basically ki.
>>
>>55281632
Energy and ki are basically interchangeable words in DBZ.
>>
Hey, question about Element Queen from Frozen: Presumably "life" is way too abstract conceptual stuff, and presumably "wood" is fine, but what about "plants"? Is that way outside the spirit of the thing, too general and conceptual? Reasonable?

(I seem to be bouncing between "no way, plants is way too general" and "plants is perfectly fine", so what say you?)
>>
>>55281591
Does Level Up apply to durability from other jumps? Also, when it says "a single cell", is that like, a fuel cell or something, or is it literally a single biological cell?
>>
>>55281685
Plants is okay.
>>
>>55281689
Mm, as long as it's part of your base, natural durability, sure. If it's a magic enchantment that isn't permanent and innate, that wouldn't count but if you're just supernaturally tough because of being an alien or something or having a perk to boost your durability, those would count.

I believe it is a single cell, yes. Far as I could gather from my memory and the wiki anyway.
>>
>>55281669
>>55281677
Can't it not be sensed by things which can normally sense ki, and is produced by machinery rather than the usual way? But if you say so...
>>
>>55281693
... and we both missed the opportunity to say that plants are perfectly vine.
>>
>>55281669
Awesome. Dark Empire had a lot of cool stuff, like the Shadow Droids, the Emperor's Chrysalides, and the Galaxy Gun. It was great.
>>
>>55281718
Yeah, it can't be, but it basically works the same as ki in every way. Oh, now I get what you mean. Yeah, your ki would work like the android energy.

>>55281738
Aw.

>>55281750
Yeah, Dark Empire gets pretty silly but it remains fun.
>>
>>55281718
That's a quirk related to androids and gods, because their energies are both different than normal ki, yeah, but it's otherwise used in exactly the same way for exactly the same things. Hence, "interchangeable"
>>
>>55281780
Also, apparently the Emperor's final fate was a lot worse than I remember:
>disembodiment in darkness, perpetual madness as if to always live with an open wound; terror without respite

Apparently all the Jedi he killed didn't just trap him in the afterlife, they full on dragged him to Force Hell. No wonder he never showed up again!
>>
File: Creeeed!.jpg (111KB, 703x655px) Image search: [Google]
Creeeed!.jpg
111KB, 703x655px
Any perks or items that provide you with evidence/blackmail on a target? Along the lines of "drop manilla folder in front of perp, open it, sit back and watch their smug-face turn upside down"?
>>
>>55281780
Yea. Thanks.
>>
>>55281882
One of the Rape stone items in Ninja Assassin.
>>
Is the thread more dead than normal or is it just my imagination? Did Irma hit Florida already?
>>
>>55281616
World Devastators are actually a really cool and scary idea. You have these huge machines that convert all useful materials into upgrading themselves and constructing more weapons to kill you. Pretty sure they could also build new World Devastators as well which mean you have a self-replenishing military force.

Of course if I were to use them I wouldn't harvest a planet's valuable resources until all that was left was a barren rock. It's more moral to just completely wipe every shred of the enemy's existence and leave it as it was before sentients arrived.
>>
>>55281931
>Is the thread more dead than normal or is it just my imagination? Did Irma hit Florida already?

I could post my Jump WIP if you feel like critiquing it.
>>
>>55281962
Yes please
>>
>>55281780
Would something like a National Treasure be able to be absorbed with Omega, or would they not be strictly "magical" enough?
>>
>>55281780
Thanks for signing your jumps at the top of the document. It helps to steel me from the immense sense of disappointment I would normally experience upon further reading.
>>
File: don't reply to scatovore.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
don't reply to scatovore.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>55281780
Can we eat NPs with Omega and get their skills?
>>
File: Titanic V.85.pdf (116KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Titanic V.85.pdf
116KB, 1x1px
>>55281968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNyKDI9pn0Q

Have some music while you read.
>>
>>55282008
Wrong image?
>>
>>55282026
Nope. I just wanted to kill two birds with one stone.
>>
>>55282015
What happens if I take heart of ice and No Jumper, You Are The Iceberg?
>>
>>55281977
They'd work.

>>55281998
Glad to please.

>>55282008
You could but as normal, they'd remain linked to their master and disappear on your exit from the world unless you brought the original along.
>>
>>55281918
>One of the Rape stone items

... I find the item in the Researcher tree

Anon, your autocorrect is scary. Thanks for the tip though, Evidence Crate is very nice.
>>
>>55282015
>Titanic is being worked on again
YES
>>
>>55282015
Are the 100 perks free for corresponding origins, or 50?
>>
>Three huracaines in USA
>Earthquake and a tsunami in Mexico
>Meteor crashing in Canada
Did someone took a 600cp drawback or what?
>>
>>55282104
>What happens if I take heart of ice and No Jumper, You Are The Iceberg?
You become the iceberg and your mission is to intercept the Titanic and sink her, failing to do so results in automatic failure and a ticket home.
>>
>>55282160
>Are the 100 perks free for corresponding origins, or 50?
Good catch, 100 perks will be free for origins
>>
>>55282182
>Jumper becomes the Iceberg
>Uses high speed perks to ram the Titanic at supersonic speeds
>>
>>55282109
K thanks fampai.
>>
>>55282210
>Shipwreck discovered decades later
>Scientists theorize an icy asteroid struck the Titanic
>More awesome Titanic movie released in 1997
>>
>>55282200
Does the iceberg form from No Jumper, You Are The Iceberg become an alt-form post jump? Because suddenly turning into an iceberg in, like, the middle of NYC or something sounds both terrifying and hilarious.
>>
>>55282109
If the material an item is made of enhances the abilities of the item, do you gain them at the enhanced level?
>>
>>55282282
Er. I don't see why not.
>>
>>55282253
This is especially great since there were a lot of people boasting that not even God could sink the Titanic. If everyone things an icy asteroid destroyed it, I can see people making jokes about how God heard that and said "Oh yeah? Watch me.", since it was destroyed by something that came from the heavens (or so they think).
>>
File: I'll allow it.gif (986KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
I'll allow it.gif
986KB, 500x243px
>>55282271
>Does the iceberg form from No Jumper, You Are The Iceberg become an alt-form post jump? Because suddenly turning into an iceberg in, like, the middle of NYC or something sounds both terrifying and hilarious.

Hmmm....
>>
>>55282210
> "It was the craziest fucking thing! So, they called the ship unsinkable, right? And then the ship lets loose from the docks, and it's not even out of the fucking harbor before this gigantic fucking iceberg comes out from the horizon and just RAMS into it so hard it splits the whole ship in two. Then it catapults into the air and comes down on one half of the boat. I'd swear, if it wasn't an iceberg, I'd say it had fucking suplexed the Titanic. Scientists still don't know what the fuck to think."
>>
File: You really are.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
You really are.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>55282309
This made me laugh like a maniac. Nice job, anon.
>>
>>55282291
"Not even God himself could sink this ship.”
— Employee of the White Star Line, at the launch of the Titanic, May 31, 1911

God: "Hold my beer."
>>
>>55282354
He just had to phrase it like a challenge
>>
>>55282354
>movie depicts the icy asteroid they think destroyed the Titanic
>As everyone watches it hurtle towards them, and have their dramatic moments, one of the crew members remembers the guy who said that not even God could sink the Titanic
>"Oh that son of a fucking-"
>>
>>55282394
Off course if people thought it was an asteroid Michael Bay probably would have tried to film it.
>Neon blue asteroid crashes into ship
>White firework explosions and flames
>Crew member blasted off the deck with a Wilhelm Scream audio clip.
>>
>>55282467
>American military somehow involved, and saving the day
>>
>>55282467
Since Bayformers usually arrive on Earth through meteors, I could actually see them having the Titanic's destruction being caused by a Cybertronian.
>>
>>55282494
>>55282511
Then of course you have the Syfy TV movies and straight to videos involving time travelers, the Doctor Who episode where the asteroid was a terraforming weapon made by plutoians.
>>
>>55282291
I once heard a rabbi flat out say that's more or less what happened. ie, he seemed to be implying that the sinking was punishment for the hubris of saying "not even god could sink it."

:p

An asteroid hitting it would have made that claim a bit more believable (or at least a bit more interesting)
>>
>>55282015
Soundtrack: the wording makes it unclear whether the CD collection replaces, or is in addition to, the livestream.

Finger Paintings: "armature" should be "amateur".

Ice Tray: unclear whether we get an actual ice tray that produces the icecube-bergs, also does the growth draw from the surrounding water or is it ex nihilo?
>>
File: Wanted for Questioning.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wanted for Questioning.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>55282569
But we know who was truly the evil mastermind behind it all...
>>
>>55282309
What this needs is for the iceberg to have a luchador mask.
>>
>>55282598
Conclusion: Violet Jessop is god?
>>
>>55282593
>Soundtrack: the wording makes it unclear whether the CD collection replaces, or is in addition to, the livestream.
Ok

>Finger Paintings: "armature" should be "amateur".
This is why I need an editor

>Ice Tray: unclear whether we get an actual ice tray that produces the icecube-bergs, also does the growth draw from the surrounding water or is it ex nihilo?
An actual ice tray, it's magical. Pour normal amount of water into the tray, drop ice cube in water, expands like the opposite of a shrinky dink.
>>
>>55282015
...This might be the first jump of my new chain. Just sayin', starting off with ICEBERG PUNCH seems pretty great.
>>
>>55282015
>Know Your Place
>No Jumper, You Are The Iceberg
Junior Officer Iceberg, reporting for duty? Love the drawback

>The Titanic II
Can I /not/ take a crew with this? The idea of NPC crews and such creep me out a bit.

>“It’s Been 84 Years…”
Not sure if this is worth 300cp as a drawback?

Also, Drop-In stuff is before the other backgrounds in the perks and origin sections, but after the others in the Item section. Kinda nitpicky, but couldn't resist mentioning it.
>>
File: What have I done?.gif (996KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
What have I done?.gif
996KB, 500x255px
>>55282763
>...This might be the first jump of my new chain. Just sayin', starting off with ICEBERG PUNCH seems pretty great.

>Realize I'm giving CP to jumpers and and Iceberg attack move
>Realize I'm rewarding jumpers for being murdering sociopaths
>>
>>55282958
>Not rewarding people for being murdering sociopaths
It's like you don't even Jumpchain, bro.
>>
>>55282958
But the iceberg drawback is separate from the murdering sociopath deawback? Though true, there is the combination of them...
>>
File: YEAH_BOIIIII.png (294KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH_BOIIIII.png
294KB, 750x400px
>>55282015
> Animated Titanic Drawback: +100CP
> Canon Companion: -200CP
> mfw I realized I could get the rapping dog as a companion: Priceless.
>>
>>55282958
>What have I done?
Introduced a nonsensical and non-canon supernatural element to a jump for a mundane setting?
>>
>>55283010
PARTY TIME

IT'S PARTY TIME
>>
File: c09.jpg (76KB, 937x852px) Image search: [Google]
c09.jpg
76KB, 937x852px
Best jumps to grow a samurai skillset?
>>
>>55282958
>Not rewarding people for being murdering sociopaths

Wait, are you one of those guys who only pictures himself saving the day and feeling bad for killing the Joker?
>>
>>55282936
>Junior Officer Iceberg, reporting for duty? Love the drawback
Might have to make that drawback only stackable with Heart of Ice...

>Can I /not/ take a crew with this? The idea of NPC crews and such creep me out a bit.
Why, does the thought of being surrounded by copies of the people you doomed to an icy death cause discomfort? That even though they never act or say anything that harbors ill will you can't help but think their eyes stare at you as if saying "Why Anon....why?"

>Not sure if this is worth 300cp as a drawback?
Perhaps if you age normally or some power debuff?

>Also, Drop-In stuff is before the other backgrounds in the perks and origin sections, but after the others in the Item section.
Hmmmm...
>>
>>55282958
No, that drawback combo rewards jumpers for extensive property damage. *I* plan on having the self-propelled flying iceberg proceed to telekinetically scoop everyone out of the water and give them a lift back to New York. My companions can do any necessary magic healing and revivification to undo what human damage I do cause in the process.

The drawback that forces those people to die is the one that doesn't let you change anything, but that one isn't worth as much.
>>
>>55282958
I took the "stay here for like 90 years" option as an excuse to sit in on and watch the whole 20th century of America. Record all the early TV shows. Steal the film reels for tons and tons of movies from early cinema. Do, just like, shitloads of amphetamines.
But yeah, you have inadvertently created a situation where some of the drawbacks are actually really super fun. Not that -I- mind, of course, since I personally tend to use drawbacks as writing prompts anyway.
>>
>>55282958
>take heart of ice
>arrange increasing meteor showers April 12-14 and adjust iceberg's course
>everybody on titanic oohing and aahing on third night
>sudden sky-splitting blast, like god's own shotgun
>tiny smoking holes all over ship, drilling it from top to bottom, forecastle to stern, engines and all
>ocean for miles around seems to boil
>miraculously nobody is hurt (because precision and anti-collateral fiat perks are bullshit), but ship is very slowly taking on water in all compartments
>nobody's patching all those holes
>at least there's plenty of time to safely abandon the ship
>Titanic's captain last to leave, has just stepped onto the deck of the Carpathia
>maybe it could be towed?
>cue iceberg
>titanic lower in the water, gets gutted like a fish, sinks in minutes
>mist and spray from sinking ship lit by Carpathia's floodlights briefly forms a very visible rainbow as the ship's bell sounds midnight
>>
>>55283079
Tell me you recorded the missing Dr Who episodes!
>>
File: N-nooooo.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
N-nooooo.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>55283058
>Wait, are you one of those guys who only pictures himself saving the day and feeling bad for killing the Joker?
>>
>>55283100
Sure, why not? Those aired on TV, right? I don't see why I wouldn't.
>>
>>55282598
> Everyone's there panicking and flailing about
> Violet just rolls hers and strolls to the life boats.

C-could she be Shepard's ancestor?
>>
>>55283079
I like the way you think, Jumper.

GASP! You could grab the Original cut of Star Wars before George Lucas started messing with it!!!
>>
>>55283121
Nah, Shepard is related to the All American Hero B.J. Blazkowicz
>>
>>55283127
>Not 'coming up with' Star Wars yourself thanks to starting early
>>
>>55283083
I have to say, I rather like that. Well played.
>>
>>55283137
Eh, some movies are only as great as they are because they came out at just the right time. Star Wars is one of those I would argue.

Now stealing the idea for Star Trek and starting the show about a year early? Genius
>>
>>55283083
>>55283145
Guess I need to write drawback so it's clearer that the 1,517 people still need to die...
>>
>>55283157
While I get what you mean, I wasn't saying that you should make Star Wars early, I was saying that you could take George Lucas' place as the guy who came up with Star Wars because you'd be starting years before he would even be born. Butterflies and all that stuff.
>>
>>55283189
Heart attacks from the shock of the Titanic sinking. LOTS of heart attacks.
>>
>>55283192
Ah, fair enough. Lots of ideas to steal, and or improve. Like fixing retcons in long-running series, by having those retcons always have been part of the universe.
>>
File: Grrl Arg!.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Grrl Arg!.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>55283157
>Now stealing the idea for Star Trek and starting the show about a year early? Genius

Hope you got perks that give the show better special effects and costume design....
>>
>>55283216
Better practical effects. I adore practical effects by and large.
>>
>>55283192
>take George Lucas' place as the guy who came up with Star Wars because you'd be starting years before he would even be born. Butterflies and all that stuff.

What if you use psychic abilities to plant thoughts and ideas in his head?
>"Jar Jar is a bad idea..."
>"Hayden is not the best actor for Anakin..."
>>
>>55283213
Yeah, exactly. Plus, we do have to keep in mind that a Jumper can have perks that enhance their writing ability, their ability to direct, their ability to make costumes and so on and so forth. Kind of hard for regular people to compete with that.

>>55283249
That works as well, plus it lets a Jumper stay out of the spotlight.
>>
>>55283065
>Might have to make that drawback only stackable with Heart of Ice...
Could just say the drawback overrides the perk if you don't want me to serve aboard the ship as an iceberg.

>Why, does the thought of being surrounded by copies of the people you doomed to an icy death cause discomfort? That even though they never act or say anything that harbors ill will you can't help but think their eyes stare at you as if saying "Why Anon....why?"
...Well, yes. For the first few years probably. Though it's more that "NPC" type things in general creep me out, kind of a meatrobot thing.

I guess it's appropriate if you take the drawback to ensure their deaths though.

>Perhaps if you age normally or some power debuff?
That could work.
>>
>>55283189
>>55283199
>starts thinking about how far I want to push the "God" trolling
>... nah. I can still do it without taking the drawback.
>>
File: Happy Birthday.png (77KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Birthday.png
77KB, 320x180px
>>55283269
>plus it lets a Jumper stay out of the spotlight.
>Not being in the spotlight
I didn't buy that Fashion Company for no reason. I start god damn conglomerates in every jump I can, as a source of money, as a way of getting my message across, as a way of having fun, and as a way to help people.
>>
>>55283273
>"NPC" type things in general creep me out, kind of a meatrobot thing
Huh, I always kind of imagined NPCs were like people at the airport. You see hundreds of them milling around not really interacting with those around them and aren't very memorable overall.
>>
>>55283065
>>55283273
Now hold on a second. A Jumper taking this will still have to go through the rather calamitous 20th Century, with all its' wars and problems, something that can be truly dangerous for someone starting in this jump or even some very early Jumpers. We have to look at this in a vacuum. Living eighty-four years in the most hectic century in human history seems like a pretty good drawback by itself. At most, you might want to add something like 'you will be drawn into at least one of the big problems of the 20th Century'.
Thread posts: 520
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.