[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1726: Jumper School Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 805
Thread images: 120

File: Jump_OP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jump_OP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55248549
>>
>>55254803
Let the weasly family in on scholarship to promote diversity of thought.

They may be shitty wizards but they have imagination, and tbats what we like to see at my school!

Plus he would make a lot more there than at the ministry.
>>
File: 1498964943154.jpg (56KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
1498964943154.jpg
56KB, 1000x747px
Did GT ever explain why, if every random rock had people who could fight on par with Buu, Frieza was able to build such a large empire?
>>
>>55255025
They went all over the galaxy, most folks werent even kid goku level.
>>
>>55255025
Nope.
>>
For Hell Jumper Creator can you just continuously make similar creations and keep fusing them?
>>
>>55255042
>most folks werent even kid goku level.
that's still pretty powerful

>GT is some bullshit joke jump setting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0MVyzTAmpQ
>>
>>55254921
School Days jump when?
>>
>>55255053
Nope, each fusion is a single thing.
>>
>>55254964
>muggles with nanobot regen, jetpacks, and superstrength exoskeletons show up to play quidditch

>explain that this is traditional muggle quidditch gear and in no way magical

>laugh as they shrug off bludgers

>seekers HUD has the snitch highlighted and tracked the entire time

This could be fun.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>55254721
I disagree on the blade. It's still rather impressive, despite not giving you free perfect defenses. Just ignore how terrible the mass combat system is at representing things.

If anything, the Hellstrider's probably the weakest of the others, unless you mean Tanith.

As for the mirror... yes. I've already planned to shift it down to 200cp, replaced with a new item. It seemed more useful when I wrote the thing.
>>
>>55255084
Ah thats too bad, then again it would just be too easy.
>>
>>55255084
in therms of powerlevels:
db<dbz<dbZ<dbmultiverse<dbGT<dbAF<super
right?
>>
>>55255127
>dbGT<dbAF
Flip these, gt is higher than af.
>>
>>55255080
I think we have generic slice of life jump for that sort of thing.
>>
>>55255127
What's the difference between dbz and dbZ?
>>
>>55255080
I hated the MC of that show so fucking much when I first saw it. If we get that one, I'm killing him during the first train scene
>>
>>55255138
Um, isn't AF GT fanfiction in which the first villain makes Omega Shenron look like fodder?
>>
>>55255142
oh, forget that. I wrote db Z twice
>>
>>55255138
AF is basically a continuation of GT.
>>
>>55255127
I....don't quite get the difference between dbz and dbZ. And I don't know anything about AF either. But otherwise that seems right.
>>
>>55255179
see>>55255174
i messed up
>>
>>55255164
No, nobody gets above ss3 to my knowledge. Except aral.
>>
>>55255178
>AF is basically a continuation of GT.
>no ssj4.
Really?
>>
>>55255197
Anon, what? AF is the one that gave us SSJ5. Are you sure you're not thinking of Multiverse.
>>
>>55255196
Ah. I see.
>>
>>55255179
Not that anon but see >>55255174
Although, that makes me wonder, where would you put the DB stuff that doesn't have a jump yet (Xenoverse, Fusions, Dokkan Battle, etc)?
>>
>>55255226
I must be.
>>
>>55255118
Tanith is awesome, you might want to do a better job of expressing what exactly the sword does then. It sounds like a duplicate of the Sword of the Yozi but you say it's not, which makes it seem a lot less impressive.

The Sword of the Yozi does have the speed boost, and also some ridiculously insane stats. Frankly the PD is just a relatively minor side benefit since Ligier should be able to use PD charms and so can Green Sun Princes.
>>
>>55255231
They run the whole range, honestly. Heroes probably trends towards the upper ends though, with all the new shit it introduces. Xenoverse goes from the low end to the highest end. Dunno about Dokkan Battle.
>>
>>55255080
Only with one of the items is a nice boat.
>>
>>55255282
>all the new shit it introduces.
Best Broly.
>>
bottled lightning + overhaul

zap! desintegrated
zap! reassembled

best quirk marriage?
>>
>>55255282
Thanks for ruining jumpchain.
>>
>>55255328
He's pretty great.

>>55255343
You're welcome piglet.
>>
>>55255053
let your shadowclones fuse with other people/shadowclones :^)
>>
>>55255103
>>55254964
Today class we will be studying how to get free infinite energy through higgs particles, behind me is the newest guest viewer from our rival school across the way, Hogwarts, Please say hello to Miss Minerva Mcgonagall.

>Hello Miss Mcgonagall!

Good, now everyone put on your UV protective glasses and lets start by ripping reality a new one!
>>
File: 1497040991207.jpg (346KB, 1195x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1497040991207.jpg
346KB, 1195x1117px
When visiting a setting, do you try to blend in and slum it up, or go full Yankee in King Arthur's Court?
Power-grabbing douchebags who wank themselves off to thoughts of suplexing gods need not answer.
>>
>>55255331
>Not Graffiti+Invisibility for touch-based invisibility

>Not Hypertrophy+Bone Spear to pierce the heavens

>Not Queen Bee+Popcorn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpqIcf3cIAU
>>
>>55255427
>Yankee in King Arthur's Court?
I hate that idiocy so much.
>>
>>55255427
Moreso the first.
>>
>>55255437
Invisibilty + soundgarden for turning everything around you invisible.
>>
>>55255427
>this level of badwrongfun
>when GT just came out
Kek.
>>
>>55255331
The two I landed on were one called Stop Hitting Yourself for me which was Absorb & Release + Rage and one for my companion which was Black Cat + Dark Shadow which I haven't thought of a name for yet.

Mine didn't actually combine all that much but the two work nicely together as it's pretty much hitting people with their own punches and then them getting migraines/real life lag when they get annoyed about it.

Ramona's is a cat made out of shadow that scampers around causing things to break, people's trousers to fall down and general bad luck and misery to anyone she's fighting. If she gets angry/upset the cat turns into a monstrous tiger which she can then wear like how the bird guy does. It requires darkness to get the most out of it but Dark Shadow alone is pretty ridiculous when the lights are off.

Collectively we're really, really annoying to fight which only makes the Rage stuff worse and it's kind of a vicious circle from there.
>>
>>55255053
the anon in the last thread, who posted his build suggested using "THE POWER IS JUMPER'S" from marvel magic, so you can permanently keep the powerboost of your fusion even after the fusion has ended. Then you're free to fuse with the next guy.
Might rob the people you fuse with of the powerboost or all their power permanently though...i'm not sure
>>
>>55255408
I wonder what minervas reaction would be. She seems like one of ther nicer teavchers.
>>
>Slups on Chocolate/Mint/Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake

What jump do you want and why are you not making it?
>>
>>55255245
Pretty sure the Sword of the Yozi doesn't boost speed at all, it's just got really good stats? (To be fair, part of that is it being wielded by Ligier)

Which the Vassal's Blade also has. It just swaps the benefit of calling it to hand at will and the free perfect defense every few minutes, for an increase to your speed. Mainly to bring it down a bit from straight N/A artifact to just really good 5-dot.

I personally think the PD is a pretty big side benefit? But yeah, Ligier and Infernals can just use those themselves.
>>
>>55255427
My current chain doesn't bother with changing the world, but he also doesn't hide that he's from elsewhere. He does his best to keep the power level not overwhelming for the world, too. The goal is to make the world weirder and more fun, to challenge preconceptions in a lot of ways, but not to break things for normies or take away the right of people to choose their own path. It's a hard balance.
>>
>>55255545
I want Crash Bandicoot, Wadanohara, Darth Bane, and Dark Empire, and I'm not making them because they're already claimed. I also want a Wizard of Oz jump, but I'm not sure if I could do it justice.
>>
>>55255545
Oh so many. Because I'm already making oh so many.
>>
>>55255427
I generally go by layers. The general public would only knows that new techs are being discovered, revolutionary trends emerge and events seem to go favorably for specific agendas. The better informed would conclude that a single conspiracy is behind these events. Only the select few would realize that the person who's been palling around with the heroes is masterminding the entire thing.

My Companions are exempt from this rule and can do whatever the fuck they want, as long as their overt actions can't be linked to me.
>>
File: 213_STILL00.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
213_STILL00.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>55255545
Ar Nosurge, and Annette has the claim to that. Plus I don't think I can do the setting justice.
>>
>>55255437
>Not Queen Bee+Popcorn
heh, that's pretty good

queen bee is actually pretty powerfull
queen bee+invisibility+anti quirk drug

have a swarm of invisible bees flying around shutting down quirks
>>
File: UMU INTENSIFIES.gif (99KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
UMU INTENSIFIES.gif
99KB, 250x250px
>>55254461
What an interesting coincidence. Sounds interesting regardless, though. Self-inserts are really interesting when you think about how they could be an actual thing.

The story was actually inspired by people going "dimension jumpers aren't canon and they don't fit so people who are dimension hoppers are mary sues by default" and I was like "okay, I'll just make a crossover setting where they ARE canon"
>>
>>55255618
queen bee + black hole

create a swarm of black holes or a swarm of bees that inject black holes.....
...i don't think that's a good idea
>>
>>55255545
Crash Bandicoot, Wadanohara, a lot of RPG Maker horror games, Boogerman. The first two are taken already, and I'm too big of a pussy to actually play anything like The Witch's House or Ao Oni. Shit, even Yume Nikki is 2spooky4me, and that's not a proper horror game. As for Boogerman... I'm just too lazy to actually play the game again.
>>
>>55255546
>Mainly to bring it down a bit from straight N/A artifact to just really good 5-dot.
Why is that important? I mean even if it's rated N/A it isn't like you are offering Perfect's ridiculous staff.
>>
>>55255722
Some quirk combos can come out as hilariously catastrophic and ill-advised. It's a quirk of the system that I find pretty funny.
>>
File: bees.gif (966KB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
bees.gif
966KB, 500x204px
>>55255722
>>55255743
>>
>>55255743
some anon suggested a while ago

>soundgarden + meatball
>shape/mold flesh with song.

that's some eldritch horror shit
>>
>>55255764
Homing+Queen Bee=Bee-Bee Gun
>>
>>55255545
I'm still working on Watchmen. I have a project for a possible next Jump (NWC's Heroes of Might and Magic), then maybe His Dark Materials.

Otherwise, I want the Wizard of Oz, Foundation, Conan the Barbarian, the Addams Family, the Elric Cycle, etc... But I don't think I could do them.
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>55255742
So that it's in line with the other items?
>>
>>55255804
First three sound awesome desu
>>
File: Processed Meat.png (264KB, 538x819px) Image search: [Google]
Processed Meat.png
264KB, 538x819px
>>55255786
Meatball is plenty horrifying by itself, Soundgarden just adds that extra dash.

Interestingly, the guy who has it in canon is a dick, but is still trying to become a hero.
>>
>>55255786
I think I was in that thread and made a suggestion for the Quirk name.

>>55255795
Anon, I love you.
>>
>>55255786
For some reason I thought you were going to say something about Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs as the result of that combo and thought it would be weird.

Then I thought of the kind of stuff Jumpers could bring to life with the machine from that. Jumpers, what would you use that machine on?
>>
>>55255722 >>55255743
Soundgarden+Blackhole = Song of Annihilation? I am going to need to take a much closer look at the quirk system in this. I clearly did not pay enough attention on my first readthrough.
>>
Are there any good perks that help with being tortured? I am going to be jumping Camorragh soon and I want to be prepared.
>>
>>55255545
I am making it. I'm just really lazy. And even when I'm actually trying, I'm still slow as fuck.
>>
>>55255835
The sight it's kinda crude, but it didn't seemed to leave behind any kind of psychological damage, It's a pretty good Quirk to reduce violent people, and seems that it would also be helpful in disaster relief, allowing for easier extraction or using giant hands to support structures.

If he wasn't a dick wanting to show off that much, he would have passed the first part. And he could have probably won the second round boss on his own.
>>
>>55255886
Go to The Room, Johnny Test, Girl-chan, and/or Foodfight.

If you survive, nothing they can do to you will even tickle.
>>
>>55255545
Samurai Pizza Cats, Digimon Adventure, Whatever the fuck weird universe Janelle Monae's songs take place in, Lilo and Stitch, Risk of Rain, Digger, TMNT, We Are The Strange, Don't Rest Your Head, Unknown Armies, Golarion, Paranatural, Monster Pulse, and usually whatever else I'm reading at the moment.

I don't make them because I've tried making jumps before and they're pretty mediocre.
>>
>>55255886
Untorturable from Muppets Treasure Island. It's only 200 CP and quite strong.
>>
>>55255886
Muppet Treasure Island has a perk that makes you untorturable and also hilarious to torture.
>>
>>55255743
How do you think Warp Gate + Absorb and Release or Warp Gate + Black Hole would turn out? For the first one I guess you could absorb energy by placing portals in the way of attacks, but I'm not sure how exactly you would store it. In some kind of portal dimension maybe? For the second one, do you think that it would let you create portals to black holes or to teleport black holes? I'm really not sure about the mechanics here.
>>
>>55255913
>Whatever the fuck weird universe Janelle Monae's songs take place in
Oh yes.
>>
>>55255545
Belgariad, and because I cant do it justice and I would never live down the shame of fucking it up.

Teen titans go, because Im waiting on KOTOR to get the OK first before I commit to making perks. Even if a perk to pull music from thw bones of your enemies sounds awesome.
>>
>>55255899
I'm reminded of when, a bunch of threads ago, someone built a power based around turning people into plushies, and someone was so horrified by it that they insisted no one with that quirk could be a hero, to which people responded with pretty much those exact justifications.
>>
File: zoom in guy.jpg (10KB, 344x321px) Image search: [Google]
zoom in guy.jpg
10KB, 344x321px
>>55255545
I can't think of enough drawbacks or perks for Utena and the only way a Utena jump would work was if it was a gauntlet.
>>
>>55255886
I believe the new dungeon keeper ami jump has both perks to torture and to be tortured.
>>
>>55255913
Still surprised we don't have Lilo and Stitch.
>>
>>55255946
>the only way a Utena jump would work was if it was a gauntlet
Why?
>>
File: wrist-pain-banner.jpg (29KB, 700x250px) Image search: [Google]
wrist-pain-banner.jpg
29KB, 700x250px
>>55255913
>Paranatural
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
No but seriously I wouldn't mind a paranatural jump.
>>
>>55255155
Just... Just wait until the end of the series. You won't have to do much.
>>
>>55255982
If it was made now, the author would have to be prepared for constant updates as more info is revealed.

>A Toggle perk and a perk from another jump to see ghosts would make you extremely powerful in-setting
>>
>>55255863
I think Soundgarden + Disintegration would be more like a Song of Annihilation, but I bet that combo would produce something weird and lethal anyways (can't visualize how it would manifest).

>I clearly did not pay enough attention on my first readthrough
Hah, I tried my best to make an open system for mixing and matching, so I'm glad some people are returning to it with a fresh set of eyes.
>>
>>55255545
I may make a Space Dandy jump. Though I do have to re-watch the series.
>>
Would using some sort of cloning perk, perhaps the one from teen titans, and then letting the people from naruto seal the clone away be good enough to avoid getting sealed for the purposes of the drawback/scenario?
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
Morning, /jc/! How are every-

>>55254347
>>55254502
...5'9 isn't that short, right?

Right?!

>>55254399
I haven't had anything important or worthwhile to post, so I've mostly been lurking on anon and waiting for jumps. I'm also waiting on continuing Nameless' chain until the upcoming jumps/jump updates are done.

Speak of, there seems to be talk of uncapping things like Spiral Power and whatnot? I'd have to talk to Wukong and Mardukth before doing anything of the sort for Exalted if that becomes a thing, though, and I don't know how to get in touch with either. Aside from the J-Liner in NH Part 7 and Hyper Clock Up (still fucking hate time travel reeeeee), and the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, I don't think there's anything else I'd have to look over in terms of jumps? Remind me if I do.

Speak of, minor DBZ update later today.
>>
>>55256011
>less than a week has happened in universe
Why did you have to become such a fucking hack Zack?
>>
>>55255427
Blend in for the most part, unless I actually want to change the world its easier just to make a small part of the world my home/a better place.

That also helps against all those armies and assassins that would be sent after me if I go full conqueror of the world especially since I tend to go from low to high power jumps.
>>
>>55255933
For Warp Gate + Absorb & Release, I think that's pretty much how I think it would work too. Considering Warp Gate originates from your body, I guess you would be the storage location like default.

For Warp Gate + Black Hole, I think there are a variety of ways to see it manifesting. Personally I think it would be something like causing black holes to appear at the exact coordinates you have in mind, a precision strike kind of thing like how War Gate is precision portal opening.
>>
>>55255818
I would think it more inline with some of the 400 CP perks and Tanith than with most of the other origin capstone items but it doesn't seem unreasonable for a 400 CP option in Infernals.

honestly though some of the items are not all that impressive compared to the perks of similar price in the jump. Sure a lot of them would be treasures to an early infernal but they don't scale especially well like the perks do. The perks will stay useful pretty much all the way but some of the items are likely to be replaced by things we find in setting or make ourselves during the jump.

I mean really for 400 CP you can get either a 5 dot artifact or the crafting skills to make your own such artifacts. Most of the items get by on being cool rather than being useful.
>>
>>55256035
>...5'9 isn't that short, right?
According to /fit/, yes. According to people without body dysmorphia, no.

I see you're not denying the "chubby" part.
>>
>>55256035
>...5'9 isn't that short, right?
When will they learn
>>
>>55256035
It's short enough that I can call you a manlet, but tall enough that I could gently grab you by the chin to kiss you without having to pull your head off your shoulders.
>>
>>55256035
>DBZ
Super quick, the Guardian's healing perk, restoring lost limbs yes/no? Is the answer "train?"

'Cause I had the idea of taking it with Jumper 01 and that Infinite Energy item. Doubled cost for self-healing isn't a big deal when you have endless stamina, so you'd be insanely hard to take down.
>>
>>55255427
Open small shop
>>
>>55256076
>I guess you would be the storage location like default.
Ouch. I was thinking about the combo because I wanted to put the load of holding the absorbed energy somewhere else, but I guess that's out.

Precision black hole strikes sound pretty nice though. I might actually take that one if I can't come up with something better.
>>
>>55256090
>body dysmorphia
Most young males in Europe are around 180 cms, mate.

I don't think how things are around other continents, but that here would be bellow the average. Not what I would call 'short', but still.
>>
>>55256035
What will the update be?
>>
File: dios.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dios.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>55255975
It's really metaphysical stuff in Utena and I don't really see it working well as a jump if you get to keep your powers in it. You'll probably get a chance to beat up Akio with your powers though because you'll get your jump stuff near the end, in this hypothetic Utena jump I am not making because I have too many claims.
>>
>>55256145
I don't know*
>>
>>55256035
You are one inch short of the national average.

I will now proceed to laugh at you.

Also, what's the update got in store?
>>
>>55256129
I mean you could spin it that way, ideally I was hoping people could have different interpretations of the same combos.

Glad you found something you like.
>>
>>55256145
>The average height in my country is 1.69 cms
I am King in a land full of manlets
>>
>>55256076
Since you seem to like hearing quirk combos, another I had was Queen Bee (which seems like a really common choice) plus Tool Arms to get what can best be described as bugs linking together to do human-scale Wonderful 101 stuff.
>>
File: 1504152859823.png (381KB, 917x739px) Image search: [Google]
1504152859823.png
381KB, 917x739px
If Aionon truly wants to make a TTG jump then he's free to, I can't stop him. I just pray that he does a good job with it.
>>
File: 1478294637918.gif (464KB, 440x250px) Image search: [Google]
1478294637918.gif
464KB, 440x250px
>>55256090
I spend most of my day on the computer, anon. I don't exercise often, just enough to keep my arms and legs from becoming useless. That said, I'm nowhere near as obese as some of the godawful folks I live with. I'm also gradually losing hair from stress and what I assume is genetics giving me one last 'fuck you'.

I have no illusions that I am not exactly handsome.
>>55256093
SCREW YOU
>>55256099
Uh...weird example, but okay.
>>55256110
It's based explicitly after Dende, who I don't think ever helps someone grow limbs back. I think if you practiced at it hard enough or understood the ki workings well enough, you could eventually do so.
>>55256168
>>55256176
Just going to be uncapping the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and doing some minor typo corrections, really. Part of me kinda wants to see if I could make Style Artist more appealing somehow, but I don't think that's feasible.

Saiyan price is remaining the same because before spin-offs and sequels happened, they really were rare and near-extinct.
>>
>>55256184
>1.69 cm
Gulliver, is that you?
>>
>>55256099
hot
>>
>>55256189
>a good job
Literally not possible with the source material.
>>
>>55255804
>His Dark Materials
nice

the other anon never showed up again, right?
>>
>>55255427
I follow The One Rule, "Do as thou wilt". I don't bother hiding my power but only ever really stretch it when something offends me. I'm a big fan of God as a tourist style stories.
>>
>>55256189
I like that picture.
>>
>>55256201
South American Gulliver to be more exact.
>>
>>55256189
The only thing I know about Teen Titans GO is that it looks weird and apparently Raven having great legs is accepted in universe.
>>
>>55256200
>make Style Artist more appealing somehow
how about a perk that makes you stronger and faster the more stylish and flamboyant you are
>>
>>55256186
Yeah, definitely enjoy people getting creative and stuff, though I tend not to comment on most since that seems like it would get overbearing. I really like that combo too, it's like modular technology under your will, each individual piece having wings and being able to fly under its own will.
>>
>>55256189
The episodes that were all about the power of legs day made me laugh.
>>
>>55255427
>Power-grabbing douchebags who wank themselves off to thoughts of suplexing gods
Basically all of Jumpchain?

But to answer your question, unless it's a Space Opera where I can go full Emperor of Mankind, I usually just have minions infiltrate enough to prevent annoyances and roll with the local customs.
>>
File: Gramps Hassan Your an Angel.jpg (108KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
Gramps Hassan Your an Angel.jpg
108KB, 679x960px
Do you have any parental figures in your life Jumpers?
>>
>>55256189
I hope I can do a good job then! I will get to work tonight.

Now how much is a perk for perfect and powerful legs be worth...
>>
>>55256301
Priceless, you cannot just put a price on perfect legs.
>>
>>55256301
200?
>>
File: saint-oniisan.jpg (56KB, 636x479px) Image search: [Google]
saint-oniisan.jpg
56KB, 636x479px
>>55256247
Jump when
>>
File: speed dating.png (482KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
speed dating.png
482KB, 853x480px
in the arrowverse jump, if i take the speedster option it says that i cap out at mach 40 eventually

Now because i need to take the "it was me jumper" drawback, guaranteeing ever new speedster villains, no matter how many i defeat..does that mean they too will cap at mach 40 (or slightly above) or does every new villain increase in speed while i'm stuck at 40?
>>
>>55256298
What would hassan lily be like?
>>
>>55256247
Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
>>
>>55256268
I feel like there are some good episodes scattered about, but some just end up extremely obnoxious, like the ones with anti-lessons where Robin is trying to teach them something only for everyone else to grab the reigns and have something moronic accepted by everyone else while making Robin look like the asshole.
>>
>>55256189
Sauce? It looks like something from an artist I know who draws nothing but Raven, Starfire, and Jinx but apparently not one of theirs.
>>
>>55256298
Too busy being the paternal figure myself.
>>
>>55256322
It says that it soft caps at 40
>>
>>55256189
It is impossible to do a good job with GO. Mainly because the show actively attempts to be trash. They even admit to this.
>>
What jumps have perks that let you apply your chosen art style to the world, I know Panty & Stocking has one but are there any others?
>>
>>55256367
Call of Duty – Infinite Warfare
>>
>>55256351
i see
and if i'm already faster than mach 40 before the jump, that'll probably scale with the speedster villain, right?
>>
>>55256399
Yeah probably.
>>
>>55256397
I don't see a perk for that there.
>>
>>55256248
Why do you think I posted it.

>>55256258
Basically TTG is all about trolling fans of the comics and original DC shows by twisting the character's into whatever's appropriate for the episode and sprinkling cool teases and references that make people wish for a new a season of the original Teen Titans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpMVQTAgujs

>>55256301
This >>55256311 the legs are far too powerful to be priced. Maybe 600cp and it also lets you train others to have perfect legs?
>>
>>55256431
Oh, sorry.
>>
>>55256442
That is just depressing.
>>
>>55255084
Is it possible with Manly Monkey Man to teach other saiyans how to reach SS4? Planning on taking Reborn Homeworld and having an army of them seems cool.
>>
File: Dragonball Z Jumpchain.pdf (514KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonball Z Jumpchain.pdf
514KB, 1x1px
Alright, here you go, folks.

1. Hyperbolic Time Chamber no longer glitches out after the sixth day, after being repaired by a team of highly-trained Espurrs.
2. A True Hero got a buff. See extra text at the end.
3. Requirements for Super Saiyan in notes have softened slightly - artificially creating the transformation with outside help or self-engineered scenarios is now feasible. People probably figured out how to do this a while ago, I'm just making it official.
4. Forgot to correct typos. Oh, well.
>>
>>55256508
Thanks Heavens.
>>
>>55256337
No idea, I just found it on /co/. Someone in one of the Raven/Starfire threads might know.
>>
>>55256508
Hey, old timer. How's the home treatin' ya? Getting your five a day still? Good television? Heard from the grandkids?
>>
>>55256442
The people who make that show are massive fucking cunts in it just for the money from the parents of little kids who don't know any better.
>>
>>55256505
They'd pretty much have to go through the process on their own. The most you could help them, with or without the perk, is the sort of help Pan gave Goku to bring him out of that stage.
>>
File: Going somewhere.png (627KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Going somewhere.png
627KB, 500x667px
Wanna see some perk previews jumpers?
http://mibpaste.com/aonUwq
Coiling Dragon:Soon
>>
>>55256582
Ah oh well, thanks for answering Val.
>>
File: Kagetora Female Form.jpg (62KB, 535x691px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Female Form.jpg
62KB, 535x691px
>>55256298
Yes, weirdly enough. It's been touched on in my current chain, but me and Ranma are born of Genma and Nodoka Saotome. Because carrying over the drawback Second Worst Parents Ever if funny to me.

And I follow the full Monty on that point. Genma ALWAYS ends up dragging Jumper along on the 10-year training trip with Ranma, has sold both of his children off on a regular basis for anything from secret techniques, to a bowl of rice and two pickles. Expected reactions are ALWAYS to be chased down by a long string of revenge seekers, fiances, people who want their stolen property back, and random people Genma has sold Jumper and Ranma to. (Then kidnapped you back and run off of course!)

Not only that, but Genma's irresponsible behavior has often saddled Jumper and Ranma with at least two or three other minor curses over the years. They don't come up too often, unless someone else finds out about them, like the Society of Evil. Any time Genma notices you having something nice, he will probably try to steal it to pawn for drinking money (Good fugging luck), and Jumper can't just 'get rid' of him, because honor won't let you.

How that happened with him as an example is beyond understanding. Of course, if Jumper and Ranma aren't both perfectly manly according to Nodoka's warped perspective, she'll happily force you to follow the seppuku pledge, so be careful that she doesn't see Ranma turning into a girl. (or you if you got that as a curse!)

The above is a near word-for-word (anointed) version of the drawback, it kicks in every time.

So the day to day life of Jumper is very episodic in feel. Self contained little mini-adventures happen alot.
>>
>>55256592
YES, uh I mean yes I would like some previews good sir, thank you.
>>
>>55255910
You forgot Garzey's Wing and Emoji Movie.
>>
>>55256329
Oh, I agree. It's a botched abortion tossed into a dumpster fire. But I was in a waiting room and the legs ones were on and I had a good laugh.
>>
>>55256508
Someone give me some advice on how to take Jumper 01 + Big Gete Star Microchip without borking everything.

Because it seems like you'll stomp everything until Frieza decides to get serious, but then you'll get your ass handed to you. But, since you stomped all the bad guys up to that point, everyone else will be underleveled and won't be able to take him down in your place.

Do you just have to hold back until everyone else catches up? Do you need to train hard enough to become the new protagonist?
>>
>>55256621
Everyone forgets about Garzey's Wing
>>
>>55256592
>Coiling Dragon
Isn't that the SB power grab jump?
>>
>>55256397
That's a genre/tone changing perk.
>>
>>55256705
All Jumps are power grabs by definition, you shitstick.
>>
>>55256673
Personally I grabbed those then spread parts of myself to several uninhabitated planets to absorb while keeping most of me near Earth and training the Z-Fighters. Since I am the Gete Star I could use all my sensors to perfectly monitor them and give them the best training they could do, including gravity chambers that upgrade and repair if they explode because of Vegeta.
>>
>>55256705
It's not really a power grab, no. I thought it was actually a pretty good jump desu.
>>
Is it my imagination or have this pasts threads there have been less "Timmy" shitposting and more different kinds of it like that /pol/ guy
>>
>>55256705
Yes, except he was putting caps on it for /jc/.

Except now he has to remove those caps or get removed by Valeria.
>>
>>55256592
Looking good, though there are still some grammatical mistakes.
>>
>>55256772
So it's the same jump, it's just getting updates?
>>
>>55256764
It's been very refreshing. I'm happy summer ended and we can finally harvest the shitposting of adults.
>>
>>55256764
You just had to say something.
>>
>>55256764
Are you kidding me?

He's finally gotten /jc/ to where he wants it. The only reason he isn't shitposting as often is because he won, anon.

He won.
>>
>>55256592
Looks neat.
>His Infamy Shakes the World
I think there’s a word missing after “It also only works”.
>>
>>55256592
> This is the first step on a path to something beyond everything else...
Does that mean you'll somehow include the four-way soul mutate/four-elements combo thing that made Linley so ungodly strong in the end?
>>
File: Timmy.jpg (12KB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
Timmy.jpg
12KB, 310x233px
>>55256764
Hurr durr, Red's Resident Evil capstone didn't let me become a Kryptonian/Time-Lord hybrid
>>
>>55256868
>Red
Literally who?
>>
>>55256592
>Soul Mutate
So is it possible to buy this more then once?
>>
>>55256805
/jc/ is still here, still pumping out jumps, posting builds and talking about chains. He didn't win you doomsaying triple-faggot.
>>
>>55256705
Coiling Dragon did get made by Bramastra. That versions posted on tg a few times but it was rejected every time for various reasons. I'm making a version for tg specifically after it seemed like that one wasn't going to be brought over again.

I would have preferred to be able to come out with this mostly done by the time I announced it but someone sailed that ship for me.

>>55256772
Actually I'm splitting it into two jumps. One for early series, Heroes and Saints, and one for late series, Gods and Sovereigns.

>>55256840
Nope. Certainly not in part one and only as a reward for a major scenario in part two. Even then I would be really really hesitant to hand out something like that. I won't limit you from saying you got it because whatever it's your story but that's to much to just hand out and keep everything balanced.

>>55256878
No. There's stuff later in the series that would make three or four way combos way to broken to offer up front. They would literally be better then everything else in the jump.
>>
ソフト・アナンはいつ帰るのですか?
>>
>>55255545
I'm currently working on Killjoys, after that I'll have a look at the wishlist and see if I know any of the games/series on there. Or I've been thinking of making one based on the game Grey Goo.

One's I'd like to see: Blade Runner, Repo: The Genetic Opera, Guyver, M.A.S.K., something based on Neil Gaimen's Endless characters where their aspects are the background options, Blood Bowl, Defiance, How To Survive, Small World or maybe Pandemic.

The list could probably go on and on.
>>
>>55256912
Except there's no need for the split.

Just make it all into one jump.
>>
>>55256912
>>>55256705 (You) #
>Coiling Dragon did get made by Bramastra. That versions posted on tg a few times but it was rejected every time for various reasons. I'm making a version for tg specifically after it seemed like that one wasn't going to be brought over again.
Thanks for clarifying. Best of luck with the project.
>>
>>55256926
Soon. Probably. Maybe. We hope.
>>
>>55256912
>I'm making a version for tg specifically after it seemed like that one wasn't going to be brought over again.
Wasn't it almost accepted the last time but then someone posted what you were working on your version?
>>
>>55256912
I'm not sure if splitting the jump up was a good idea. It took you, iirc, 1 month for just these perks? If you continue at that speed I'm not sure if we'll ever see the first part, let alone the second.
>>
>>55256961
It's never been accepted, anon.
>>
>>55256961
Other way around. It was posted I was working on it, Bramastra brought it over again, there was some debate but I don't think it ever got uploaded to drive.

I can't speak for Bramastra obviously but I think he's fine with me making it here.
>>
So the God jump isn't a Joke Jump anymore, I take it?
>>
>>55257024
Well Genesis Anon jump has a God inspired origin
>>
>>55256508
yay!
>>
>>55257024
No, but the Joke Jump turned out to actually be a God jump.
>>
>>55257016
Is there an ETA for the first part? How long do you think the rest of the jump is gonna take?
>>
>>55257086
Bout a week at my current rate. All that's left is filling out the items and companions section. Perks and drawbacks are done.
>>
File: aXm7113xjU.jpg (77KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm7113xjU.jpg
77KB, 650x650px
Hey jumpers, what world did you change the most by the time you left it? How did you change it? Do you think the world was better off that way?
>>
>>55257110
Please tell me there is an option be Linleys brother? I would give up half my cp to be so.
>>
File: 1360927193528.gif (925KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1360927193528.gif
925KB, 480x270px
>>55255231
>Dokkan Battle
You get characters from every single other DB property, including weird spinoffs like Fusion. So Dokkan Battle would be on the same power level as Super. SSB Vegito was a special summon card not too long back even.
>>
>>55257152
https://pastebin.com/v22QthL6
There is a Supreme Warrior Clans perk
>>
>>55257142
I may or may not have accidentally convinced the cast of Glee that they were stuck in a gnostic illusion and then used peppy pop music covers to spread that truth to the world.

I don't feel bad. That show started off just alright and went downhill really fast.
>>
>>55257142
Is there anyone updating this A.I? Because I can't tell if it's gotten better or worse at these quotes.
>>
So in GT I have no idea what use Symbolosis can be used for unless you are trying to make a new one to power up a old one that is stuck or dead.
>>
>>55257179
Cool, so I can wank myself to be Linleys older bro now. Thanks Herc.
>>
File: Inspirobot Having Brain Damage.jpg (75KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Inspirobot Having Brain Damage.jpg
75KB, 650x650px
>>55257189
I dunno I got this quote about 4 days ago.
>>
What sort of things could a Mortal Hero of Creation accomplish with their limited power?
>>
>>55257271
Die in a variety of ways.
>>
File: aXm8494xjU.jpg (51KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8494xjU.jpg
51KB, 650x650px
>>55257189
InspiroBot is Love, Inspirobot is Life. I am half tempted to base the personality of what ever AI I first get in my chain after it.
>>
>>55257142
Probably Generic Universal Monsters and much worse.

It was straight after Overlord but before I became immune to corruption. I took Dark Power, killed the Overlad without thinking about it and absorbed his evil. The ensuing rampage in Overlord meant that I was extremely evil by the time I got to GUM.

On the plus side WWII didn't happen as I'd already taken over the world and most of the monsters were killed as well. Unfortunately the death toll was much worse between all the bloodsports, the horrible mutated monstrosities I decided to make, and the giant mechanical spiders piloted by minions destroying cities and oppressing the populace.

Sorting it out is near the top of my to do list post-spark.
>>
File: Freezy Pop Is Not Amused.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Freezy Pop Is Not Amused.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>55257177
>>
File: 220.jpg (9KB, 220x171px) Image search: [Google]
220.jpg
9KB, 220x171px
>>55257315
>>
>>55257057
>Genesis jump
What? Since when?
>>
>>55257271
At the low end save a village from bandits and at the high end fight off lower (1-4) Essence Small Gods with badass kung fu or become the Perfect of Paragon. Using the stuff provided in the Gauntlet? Great things, some terrible but great.

I suggest you find a way to awaken Essence in masse, such as the Traumatically/Spirit Charm/Yoga Methods and do so whilst under at least a Small God's protection, for best results have the Beggar god and be a patron of Gem so you can also have Gem's City God on side.
>>
File: aXm614xjU.jpg (114KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm614xjU.jpg
114KB, 650x650px
>>55257290
Indeed
>>
>>55257142
Nechronica. No more zombies, a verdant world lush with life and the Dolls had become happy human girls.
I did it with large scale holy powers, terraforming, and Geneforge Shaping IIRC.
>>
File: aXm9529xjU.jpg (172KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9529xjU.jpg
172KB, 650x650px
>>55257290
Do it.

Inspirobot just wants to inspire you. Sure, he may screw up from time to time, but he has good intentions, like a dumb puppy.
>>
>>55257271
Die horribly, become an Exalt's cheerleader, die horribly, luck into an artifact and try to keep hold of it, die horribly, fight mundane animals, die horribly, maybe defeat a minor spirit with a group of other heroes, and of course die horribly.
>>
>>55257406
Oh damn, that one actually was inspiring. Is the neural net learning?
>>
File: 1350873733973.png (425KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1350873733973.png
425KB, 1280x960px
>>55257406
>>55257400
>>55257290
Give it a blue lantern ring and have it team up with hope corgi. They'll be unstoppable.
>>
>>55257408
>Can import any weapon
>Die horrible
>>
KOTOR, if you're floating around, when are the LoK and possible TTGL updates going to be done? I need to know if the changes are really going through, because it's probably going to change where they go on my chains.
>>
File: Dog Days Jumpchain v0.2.pdf (357KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Dog Days Jumpchain v0.2.pdf
357KB, 1x1px
ok, items have been filled out, prices set. some perks have been clarified, others added. drawbacks still need a bit of work.
Things are still subject to change

Any feedback is appreciated
>>
>>55257375
It's true! He really is Super Sand Lesbian...aargh.
>>
>>55255545
Delta Green, because I'm stuck on P.G. Wodehouse and don't want to switch away and abandon it.

current item list is Infinite Supply of Fish (good for the brain and all that), Overly Large Policeman's Uniform (and a drawback where the policeman knows you took it), and a Sindbad the Sailor costume (with ginger whiskers).
>>
>>55257450
Hey, I'm just telling him what a mortal hero can do. He didn't ask what a mortal hero with an imported god-weapon can do.
>>
>>55257406
Hell's Bells.... the bot just summed up my entire chain in one go.
>>
>>55257525
Can drop-in's get this thing http://www.palinola.com/projects/lab/greenbox/ as a 600CP item?
>>
>>55257518
Dong Days?
>>
>>55257583
Dong Dong Never Days?
>>
>>55257559
I'm not actually doing Delta Green because I want to complete Wodehouse.

But that thibg is pretty fun, even if half the weapon options were put in by tacticool fags.
>>
>>55257583
>>55257595
??? i'm really confused. did i make a spelling mistake somewhere?
>>
>>55257518
>Tragedy strikes as Jumper forgets to turn off their "kill anything" perks
>>
>>55257617
I have no idea what anon saw, but I was making a pun/referencing a glorious chinese fighting game.
>>
>>55257623
desu, that is a very real potential problem with longer running jumpers xD
of course, then you are likely to be treated as a demon and they will attempt to seal you (probably unlikely for most jumpers)
>>55257655
oh ok, lol
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>55255427
I generally try to blend into the setting, using powers that 'make sense' in setting. For example I let myself use fire-magic in Avatar, because I could make the excuse "it's firebending!"

The exceptions are if I need to to survive, if it amuses me to do otherwise, if I am well and truly pissed off, or if I have a plan for the setting that requires otherwise.

>>55255545
Divinity 2, a remake of Avernum that's not shit, Chroma Squad, Destroy all humans.
I'm not making them because I'm a shit jump maker.

>>55256298
That's a surprisingly good look for Gramps

>>55256508
Interesting stuff, think I'll keep my current build though.

>>55257142
The most? Definitely 40k. My entire goal is to Ungrimdark that entire setting.
Of course Justice continues on the job even after he gets his spark and doesn't quit until it's done.

>>55257406
I actually like that one.
>>
>>55257671
don't you fucking dare use lol on 4chan
it's not part of the lingo and as such is considered gauche
>>
>>55257518
>Can't Stop Petting
>Late-chain jumper casually wipes out whole cities so that they can have a pile of fluffballs to cuddle
>>
>>55257671
>treated as a demon
So this is a thing in this setting? Like there are actual threats? I sorta lost interest in the series after I realized that they call those sporting events a war but this might rekindle it.
>>
>>55257790
there are yes. we don't see them in much detail in the show, but there are mentions and references to these kinds of threats, aswell as one fight in season 1 against one of the demons, that destroyed all life on a mountain and ate its mother
>>
>>55257559
>roll up a couple mundane weapons
>couple knives
>handgun
>box of eight vials of weaponized anthrax, one used
Jesus.
>>
File: agage8a46vak.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
agage8a46vak.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
What are some good low fantasy or medieval jumps? I don't want to rule or anything just go around being a knight.
>>
>>55256508
Could you allow the Time Chamber to be placed on a non-Warehouse property, pls?
>>
>>55257868
The Demon/Dark Souls Jumps.
>>
>>55257271
>>55257526
>>55257526
Let's actually review what a Mortal Hero with only in canon stuff can do eh?

Skilled Mortals can do some pretty impressive stuff:

Someone with Archery 1 can probably hit the bulls-eye in a stationary target. Someone with Archery 3 can, while running, shoot an apple off someone’s head. Someone with Archery 5 can shoot a mouse out of the claws of a hawk flying in high wind, without harming the mouse

Someone with Martial Arts 1 can probably break a board with her bare hands or perform the basic moves flawlessly in an exhibition. Someone with Martial Arts 3 can skillfully fight multiple opponents. Someone with Martial Arts 5 can fight a dozen thugs while simultaneously showing off all of her moves in a precise and beautiful manner.

Someone with Melee 1 can use a sword to fight off a thug with a knife. Someone with Melee 3 can defeat an average solder in single combat. Someone with Melee 5 can defeat a skilled soldier while standing on one foot and blindfolded.

Someone with Thrown 1 can probably hit a stationary target with a thrown knife. Someone with Thrown 3 can sever a rope with a chakram while running. Someone with Thrown 5 can throw a knife so as to clip a single tail feather off of a divine firebird in flight.

Someone with Integrity 1 can probably see through a well-made sales pitch. Someone with Integrity 3 can resist having her emotions manipulated by horrific tortures or powerful mortal thaumaturgy. Someone with Integrity 5 can laugh off the mind-warping powers of the Fair Folk or the Charms of the Exalted.

This can go on for quite a while but needless to say even 'merely' being a Skilled Mortal Hero is awesome.
>>
File: 1485835951133.gif (114KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1485835951133.gif
114KB, 170x170px
>>55257874
Getting ready for a day in the town, so not at the moment. If you have a property that allows that or have a way to mix-and-match Warehouse attachments, nothing is stopping ya. So go nuts. I'll make a note on it later.
>>
File: Everything is Nothing.jpg (617KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Everything is Nothing.jpg
617KB, 1000x667px
>>55255614
I am sorry for shouldering your hopes, anon. Life... Is hard, when you suck at it.

Still, I will continue.
>>
File: Kiyohime Tamamo Beach 4.jpg (502KB, 1450x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Kiyohime Tamamo Beach 4.jpg
502KB, 1450x2048px
What would let me get somewhat possesive and yandere waifus to share?
>>
>>55257919
Anon it's a problem that shows up in other media as well. A can be awesome, and badass, but it's weak compared to B, which is the main focus of the media, therefore it's hilariously weak and dies constantly.
>>
>>55258008
Harem perks.
>>
>>55257919
Eh, those are best-case scenarios. And even then, you're unlikely to have a 5 in even one ability. That's grandmaster, one-in-a-Direction level talent.
>>
>>55257868
ASOIAF
King Arthur, just set it to very low fantasy
>>
>>55257919
What about with charms and "mortal magic"?
>>
>>55257940
Well, it's actually in the world in-setting, and not some secluded impossible-to-access pocket dimension, so that's why I was wondering. I'd like for other people to be able to use it without preventing my own access to the Warehouse.
>>
File: 1501534896150.jpg (118KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1501534896150.jpg
118KB, 960x544px
>>55257979
Life is like that, can't really do much about it.

But I still believe in you, Annette!
>>
>>55258008
A First-Rate Is Better Than Three Third-Rates, from Generic Xianxia.
>>
>>55258050
Humans don't get Charms, unless they are God-blooded or something.
"Mortal magic" is just the first tier of Sorcery. Same as anyone else can use it.

Anon forgot to mention that a mortal can, in theory, make 3-dot Artifacts. As in the normal daiklaves that Exalted swing around. Just a normal ass mortal could be capable of it.
>>
Harry potter
11 YO Female, Katy Malfoy
Pureblood 900
Wealthy 800
Slythering
Great cunning free
Parselmouth 700
Setup wizard 500
Wandlore 200

Items
Wand, 14 inch cherry with serpent horn
Pheonix 50
Dragon hide jacket free
Nimbus 2000 free
Dark arts cache 0
Marauders map -200
Potion reagents -500

Drawbacks
Triwizard champion
Prisoner of azkaban -200
Prophecy -100
Bully teacher 0

Minister for magic scenario

I rolled it and Im malfoys sister, unsure if Im older or younger. I am going to attempt to persuade my elder brother away from the crab and goyl, evil for crux group.

I shall attempt to have as normal a childhood as possibly while befriending hagrid and getting some skrewts as well as getting him to collect me some rare animals for my hobby of tossing them in my dungeon (currently inside the warehouse attachment) and giving him a mini dragon in exchange, plus lots of gold. I have lots of gold.

And all the while praying my wand does not get me into trouble.
>>
>>55258008
Turns your charisma perks on full blast any time they're together. That way, you'll eventually train them to see the presence of the others as a good thing.

Or, just throw them all in a murder pit and tell them that the winner is the one who loves you the most. Having one strong yandere waifu is better than several weaker ones.
>>
File: A Jumper and their Wand.png (282KB, 1080x1728px) Image search: [Google]
A Jumper and their Wand.png
282KB, 1080x1728px
>>55258106
>Wand, 14 inch cherry with serpent horn
>>
>>55258008
A Mighty D
>>
>>55258106
Which teacher is bullying you?
Which prisoner wants your blood? Is it Bella? I bet it's Bella, you're her "blood traitor" niece after all.
>>
File: Sleeping Fox Adventurer.png (514KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping Fox Adventurer.png
514KB, 850x478px
>>55258061
Thanks, anon. I appreciate the support. Really do.
>>
>>55258110
Bonus points if they have Greed or similar powers.
>>
>>55258127
Yes.Yes anon. I know. I am attempting to have a life with that in my head talking to me at all times! No wonder people think Im crazy and a bit of a..... Im done.
>>
>>55258127
Did that anon ever share any of the other green texts or posts they'd saved over the years? I think I might have went to sleep or overlooked them if he did.
>>
File: the omen.jpg (136KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
the omen.jpg
136KB, 650x650px
Reminder not to tempt fate, /jc/. Nothing bad happened I just wanted to share this.
>>
>>55258142
Im thinking bellatrix and the teacher Im thiking trelawny, I hate trelawny.
>>
>>55258008
Sheer necessity.

If the most powerful of them need you alive and can't risk you abandoning them over a few deaths? Everyone just sort of learns to play nice.
>>
>>55258110
>waifu kodoku
Pls no.
>>
File: P6XduSJ.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
P6XduSJ.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>55258175
>Im
>>
>>55258175
You can hate Trelawny, she isn't really the 'bully' type though, at least not on the level of Snape on whom the drawback is based on.

Maybe one of the other teachers from the Electives? Who don't get any real elaboration in canon.
>>
>>55258050
Okay, so there are three types of magic a mortal can get without becoming indebted to a spirit or Exalt or becoming a spirit or Exalt. Thaumaturgy is the most basic sort. It's not fast stuff, usually, but it's still pretty useful. There are all sorts of really strong alchemical concoctions, and if you've got an awakened Essence pool (which you'd need for the other mortal magics) and the Internal Alchemy skill, you can instantly make them inside your body for a pseudo-charm effect. There's also geomancy and enchantment for making minor artifacts or even Manses, various summoning disciplines to gain the services of spirits (but with nowhere near the control over them that sorcery offers, it's really dangerous), and warding which is super useful even for Exalted. I love the Art of Warding.

Then you've got martial arts charms. Mortals are limited to Terrestrial styles, but those can still be pretty good. Think Avatar bending, since (being invented by Dragonblooded) the Terrestrial styles have a lot of elemental effects. There's also some cool ninja stuff there, and basic ability to channel Holy magic that way through Golden Janissary style. It's not a bad investment, for a mortal.

Finally, there's Sorcery. Or Necromancy, if you prefer, though you can only get one of them. That has a lot of varied properties, and some spells can be really strong even with the mortal limit to the Terrestrial circle. But they take a huge amount of Essence which mortals can't really spare, and as the surrender oaths were to the Exalted in specific and not humanity, Summon First Circle Demon (the go-to tool for sorcerers) is actually just a very expensive way to commit suicide. So it's potentially useful, but you're going to want to be careful.

Oh wait, one more mortal magic I remembered: Mortals can learn the first charm in each of the Dark Paths for the Dragon Kings. They're not great charms, fairly weak, but it's nice to have the option.
>>
>>55258157
According to last thread they are trying to reboot their computer from bluescreen, said if they get it working they will post tonight iirc.
>>
>>55258175
Make sure you have sex with Bellatrix, Helena Bonham Carter is really hot
>>
>>55258204
That could work I guess, muggle studies could work. They do t actually seem to know anything about muggles do they?
>>
>>55258214
Shit, sorry to hear, that's awful.
>>
>>55258022
Yes I know which is why I brought up skill alone.

>>55258035
No I gave examples at three levels of mastery each, so they're not "best-case scenarios" anon. Elite Soldiers/Raiders clock in at having Martial Arts 3 and Melee 4 and Mortal Heroes are known to have multiple 3 dot abilities and some 4 dots. A grand master of a single Dojo school of mrtial arts in Creation would have around Martial Arts 3~5 depending on age and experience. There may be only one or two Ability 5 Grandmasters per Kingdom but I can't say I agree with per Direction.

>>55258050
Mortals don't get Charm access without oddness like a Spirit granting its charms over to them or something. Thaumaturgy is neat because it can do stuff like stop you from dying (Walkaway Talismans), make fields more fertile, ward zones against a diverse cast of things, and more. Terrestrial Circle Sorcery is the next step up and Mortal can learn that too. >>55258213 has a great comprehension of the mortal magics.
>>
>>55258175
>>55258204
You can't take an elective teacher, it's in the drawback.
>>
>>55258237
Their information, according to Hermione, is about "a century" out of date. Also they are a pureblood.
>>
>>55258213
Oh and you can even progress the Dark Paths by failing virtue checks.
>>
>>55258213
>s actually just a very expensive way to commit suicide
It's common in-setting knowledge. You can summon demons with thaumaturgy, and most demons fall into two camps when you do that. Either they ignore you to go fuck around, or if you're respectful enough they'll deign to let you bargain with them. However, if a mortal uses Sorcery to summon them? They're pissed at your hubris and normally just kill you.
>>
>>55258242
>No I gave examples at three levels of mastery each, so they're not "best-case scenarios" anon.
Best case scenarios for each level of mastery. Any penalties, circumstances, or just bad luck are going to mess that up.
>>
>>55258200
You gonna haff to get used to it. Cause the interwebs is full of bad english.
>>
>>55258261
Not in the books.
>>
>>55258254
>>55258261
Well then I guess its professor Binnes the history of magic class. I cant understand why he hates me though, any ideas? What did I do to piss off a ghost?
>>
>>55258261
>maybe some day the Muggles will achieve flight, until then their aeroplans will remain the stuff of fiction
>we've been to the moon, sir
>>
File: Crux and Joker.png (168KB, 1879x869px) Image search: [Google]
Crux and Joker.png
168KB, 1879x869px
>>55258157
Not him, and it’s not a greentext, but:
>When Crux took on the question of “Why don’t you just kill the Joker”?
>>
>>55258169
>inb4 Heavens neighbor house catches fire again
>>
>>55258290
Some of those examples call out penalty conditions anon.

>Someone with Archery 5 can shoot a mouse out of the claws of a hawk flying in /high wind/, /without harming the mouse/
Emphasis indicated by /This/.
>>
>>55258305
The person who sat in that seat some thirty odd years ago did something to irritate him, enough to stand out and remember. Your bad luck that you remind him of that.
>>
>>55258305
Maybe it was repeated attempts to make him pass on?
>>
File: Oh Boy.jpg (41KB, 720x447px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Boy.jpg
41KB, 720x447px
>>55258315
>Wizards find out all the shenanigans Muggles have got up to
>Think they're just making it up at first
>Actually find out it's real
>Wizards' collective face when
>>
>>55258349
Maybe your*
stupid brain.
>>
>>55258319
Truly Tom is an inspiration to us all.
>>
>>55258319
Might be personal taste, but I'm not really a fan. Thank you though anon.
>>
>>55258355
It's a reasonably popular bit of fanon that the Statute of Secrecy is for the wizards' protection, that they're scared of Muggle science and technology and all the stuff it does. I personally don't think that's right, the Statute went into place back when the height of technology still wasn't anything magic couldn't cope with. But I do think that post-WW2 the wizards that actually do pay attention to Muggles were definitely kicking themselves for letting non-magical methods get the jump on them. "I fucking told you, you guys. You got complacent, said the Muggles would never manage to get their flying machines off the ground, we were safe to keep hiding away instead of actively shaping world affairs. And now they've got huge flying fortresses that can destroy entire cities, and they're talking about going to the moon! We could have dropped the Statute from a position of power, now if it ever does come down we're going to have a hell of a problem."
>>
>>55258319
Hilarious! I need more of this!
>>
Story Time.

Jump 9: Kamen Rider Love Bugs Generic Magical Girl

Free Stuff
+ Magical Transformation Form
+ Magical Animal Companion
+ Two Magical Girl Teammates
+ Magical Transformation Device - Kamen Rider Emotion Switch "Hope"

Theme: Emotion and Kamen Rider

Drawback: Locked (+200)

Age and Gender: 14, Female (50, 1150) [Katia 13, Poppy 11, Tristana 11]
Identity: Innocent Newbie (50, 1100)

Abilities:
+ Extra Allies (Free!) [Fifth slot unused]
+ Basic Elemental Zap (100, 1000) - Hope Beam
+ Aggregate Impact Psychotherapy (150, 850)
+ Magical Purification Blast (300, 550) - Hope Springs Eternal!
+ Physical Boost (100, 450)
+ Nothing To See Here (200, 250)

Allied Abilities:
+ Basic Elemental Zap - As appropriate. Everyone.
+ Physical Boost - Everyone
+ Monster Sense - Poppy and Tristana
+ Nothing To See here - Katia

Equipment:
+ Communicators (50, 200)
+ Wheels! [x4] (200, 0) - Hoverboards for everyone!

Full Story:
https://pastebin.com/gKzgmRmi

11 pages this time. A little sillier than what I usually write, with a few serious moments built in here and there. Lots of foreboding I hope I can pull off correctly when the time is right.

If people want, I can post a few posts full of snippets for the thread's enjoyment. Otherwise, enjoy a Deadpool cosplaying as a magical girl. It's a fairly accurate TLDR of Jumper's time spent as a pink Kamen Rider.
>>
>>55258456
When are you and Katia going to make kittens, Yoro?
>>
>>55258319
Based Crux
>>
>>55258106
Ok so apparently malfoys would never name their daughter katy, so the name is Electra Malfoy. Not Katy.

And binnes stil hates me for some reason.
>>
>>55257476
I think the LoK update is almost done. I changed the Avatar scenario to a companion option, and I'm trying to decide weather or not I should let people take Vaatu as well.
>>
File: jumpers.jpg (41KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
jumpers.jpg
41KB, 650x650px
>>55257406
Meanwhile I got.
>>
File: Jumpers in a nutshell.jpg (171KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers in a nutshell.jpg
171KB, 650x650px
>>55258622
>>
>>55258604
Maybe you asked why a ghost was teaching history and he took it personally. Or you were the first one to mention he was a ghost to his face and now he's aware of it.

The latter is stupider, but I can see it happening.
>>
>>55258503
I'm pretty sure that would just result in cat-girls, not kittens. Then again, kittens might be the appropriate term for nekomimi children. Still... lewd Anon, very lewd. Don't make me get the squirt bottle.
>>
>>55258647
I mean... It does mention in the book that Binns didn't seem to notice that he died.

So, yeah... I could see that too.
>>
>>55258708
Surely that depends on the positions of your nearest two lunar bodies

Do you still have the gif of Katia doing finger strikes and shaking her hips?
>>
>>55258742
Of course. Art never leaves my collection. It just gets sorted slightly better.
>>
File: OLS.jpg (101KB, 900x1251px) Image search: [Google]
OLS.jpg
101KB, 900x1251px
>>55258773
Hnnng...
Let me just go and finish Crash Bandicoot for ya
>>
>>55258902
Remember to put in a Canon Companion choice please.
>>
>>55258902
Reminder that Witchdoctor masks with the muscles perk is the best build.
>>
>>55258902
Just to confirm, taking the Fifth Elemental will allow us to do stuff like starting a new Ice Age, right? Because that's cool.
>>
>>55258902
I can't wait to say "Woah" when it is done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAoUNeRfsbc
>>
>>55259035
Okay, if this survives, that'll prove the mods literally don't care about these threads anymore. I see that damn pussy.
>>
>>55258974
Damn, anon. Dooming the world for a shitty pun is ice cold.
>>
>>55259059
'Tis cameltoe. Technically covered.
>>
>>55259059
Not the only one visible in this thread.
>>
File: 484094061.gif (642KB, 400x231px) Image search: [Google]
484094061.gif
642KB, 400x231px
>>55259059
It survived before, but worry not, I have taken it down to shield the fragile eyes of those who browse 4chan.
>>
File: Aku.jpg (6MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.jpg
6MB, 3888x2592px
>>55258930
I won't forget, don't worry. Coco can be your imouto

>>55258970
You can be Chadu Chadu. All the Bandicoots are gonna get BARKED

>>55258974
Certainly doable if you've got a couple of months to get the glacier rolling

>>55259073
Kek

>>55259035
You are a Man among men, Yorokonde. I feel blessed :')
>>
>>55258970
Giant mask?
>>
File: IwlNzLl.png (185KB, 456x480px) Image search: [Google]
IwlNzLl.png
185KB, 456x480px
>>55255545
The Breaker/New Waves, Death Mage Who Doesn't Want A Fourth Time, FGO. Not making the first two because of work and RL putting my work on them on hiatus. Going to resume this weekend in increments, otherwise I won't have time at all to do it this year. Latter because Val is in that hell so no need for me to jump in.

Debt and dwindling funds suck.
>>
File: IMG_1807.png (4MB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1807.png
4MB, 4092x2893px
>>55259035
Dem thighs.
>>
>>55259071
What can I say, anon, I'm just not a ice guy.

>>55259098
Thanks, FUAnon, appreciate it. Looking forward to Crash Bandicoot, and that's snow joke.
>>
>>55259176
This post is full of winter
>>
File: Awesome Eyes.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Awesome Eyes.gif
2MB, 320x180px
So what are the best Eye combos in the Chain?
>>
>>55259059
They do care about this threads since I have been banned for posting the forbidden one, my thread killer pic of Broly fucking Anne Frank and for Shitposting too much.
>>
>>55255545
The rest of the Blizzard franchise. And mostly, because I'm working on WoW right now but if I finish that and nobody's done Protoss, I'll do that.

Diablo 3, somebody's already claimed I believe.
Heroes of the Storm, thread's made it evidently clear they don't want me touching that one.
Ori and the Blind Forest, only because I know there's no way in hell I can give that jump the tone and feel it deserves.
Armello, because I have nobody to play the damn thing with.

Any other jumps I could mention mostly fall under the reasoning behind why I'm not working on Ori or Armello.
>>
>>55259241
Nice. You can chill with me whenever, anon.
>>
>>55259059
>New IP stops by to whine about regulars.
Worthless.
>>
>>55257024
>God jump
Got a link?

>>55257057
Is it a WIP?

>>55257072
Is it in the joke drive?
>>
>>55255545
>What Jump do you want
The one I'm working on

>Why are you not making it
ENGINEERING COLLEGE
>>
>>55259343
>Got a link?
It was a very early shitpost. Like double digit threads.
>>
>>55256760
>I thought it was actually a pretty good jump desu.
Same here, but for that guy anything from SB is automatically crap. Remember how he was silent about Stelleris and then immediately tried to shit on it when it came out bramastra was the one making it. That was kind of funny in a sad way.
>>
>>55259282
>implying we want you making anything
>implying you shouldn't just hand your jumps off to Valeria and hang yourself
>>
>>55259380
I wasn't aware they gave kids internet access in juvenile detention.
>>
>>55259282
The Lost Vikings when
>>
File: Pwease.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pwease.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>55257694
>Destroy all humans
Ooooh... I loved these games. Can I tentatively claim it, so long as no one else is desperate for it? I've almost finished Crash, Bane and Daggerfall so my plate will be almost empty
>>
>>55259393
When you realize the Lost Vikings are jumping with you and you haven't noticed
>>
File: Illya_Lancer.png (2MB, 540x957px) Image search: [Google]
Illya_Lancer.png
2MB, 540x957px
>>55259122
Cute Illya is cute.
>>
>>55256912
>for various reasons.
If by that you mean shitposters and you volunteering to fuck him over like a collosal cunt, then yes, 'various reasons'. The jump was fine and there is no good reason for you to make another version of it, outside of maybe spite and general nastiness, but then I fuckin' love xianxia so I'm not going to complain about having two Coiling Dragon jumps to choose from. Just make it as good or better.

>>55256926
Hmm. あなたが自分の巨根を吸うとき
>>
File: IMG_1820.jpg (461KB, 763x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1820.jpg
461KB, 763x1200px
Hey. LanternAnon you still around?
>>
>>55259432
I would kill for that jump to exist.
>>
>>55259392
Shit like you and your supporting a nerf-bitch is why it took us too long to get rid of Red.

Your idol's gone. Your excuse of "ooooh I'm only making jumps for friends" holds no fucking water anymore.
>>
What Servants are you guys planning on picking up in Grand Order?
>>
>>55259460
Fuck hal jordan
>>
File: giru.jpg (40KB, 489x474px) Image search: [Google]
giru.jpg
40KB, 489x474px
Time for a Dragon Ball GT build.

Here goes nothing:

Shadow Dragon [Free] Dragon! Drawback overrides it for the jump.
Warlord [Free] Well then, I think I'll rule a planet.
>racial perks:
Jumper Jumper Boogie [100] Dancing!
Dragon of Darkness [Free] Mhm, yup. I'll just replace Naturon as the Seven-Star Dragon. For my element, I'll go with... Hm. I'll have to think on that.
Dragon Princess [Free] Sure.
>perks:
Power [Free] Sure.
Talkative Taker [Free] Moar cults it is.
Level Up [300] This is a damn good durability boost.
Do You Love Me Father [100] Very, very useful.
Gero Expy [200] Utterly ridiculous for the price
>items:
Mook Life [Free] Sure? I guess I'll go with a Ginyu Force-like cheerleading squad?
Wonderful, Wonderful Gammet [100] Money! Loads and loads of money! ...wonder how much 10% of a modern earth's taxes would be.
Mauve Star Dragon Balls [200] Plot hooks! I'll have to give them their wish myself, but sending heroes on an important quest is covered.
Reborn Homeworld [600] And this is just awesome. I'll have it be populated by catgirls. Yes, only catgirls, no catmen. They reproduce asexually. Which technically means they're not cat/girls/ either, but you know what I mean.
>drawbacks:
Dragon Ball Jumper Tour [+0] Continuity seems good?
A Hero’s Legacy [+0] This is going to take a while.
Half-Jump [+100] And I'm a kid.
Meddling Robot [+200] A robot kid, apparently.
Seven Black Stars [+300] It's time for a road trip (space trip?).

So, from the seven Dragon Balls are created 6 Shadow Dragons... and one Giru robot.

Glorious.

I assume my optic thingy displays my Dragon Ball instead.

...Actually, can I make myself look humanoid with Dragon Princess?

Wish I could get the SSJ 4 perk for my saiyan form from previous jumps. But 600cp is a biiit too much for that. I'll have to do it manually later, I guess?
>>
>>55259512
He does have a nice ass... alright then. First thing I'll do in my jump. Anymore kinky suggestions, lewd_anon?
>>
>>55259361
Is it on any archive?
>>
>>55259517
>Yes, only catgirls, no catmen. They reproduce asexually. Which technically means they're not cat/girls/ either, but you know what I mean.
Cat-Asari?
>>
File: DAH.jpg (383KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAH.jpg
383KB, 1600x1200px
>>55259463
Just probe my anus some time and we'll consider the Jump paid for
>>
>>55259505
I MIGHT pick up Marie Antoinette? But I'll probably just do lots of Importing instead. I don't really care for most of the Fate characters enough to make them Companions (except for the aforementioned Marie).
>>
>>55259531
He is a piece of shit and the worst lantern.
>>
>>55259531
Slap him around a bit. Dude loves getting punched, so much that sometimes he'll hit himself in the face with his own fist constructs.
>>
>>55259432
Justice has been bring those games up for a looong time. You're in the clear to make it (and I would very much like you to).

Though... finish your plate first? Or at least some of it.
>>
>>55259505
All of my waifus.
>>
>>55259393
More like BLACKTHORNE WHEN

>>55259488
Is your doctor aware you aren't committing to your anger management exercises?
>>
Chroma squad perk question

>Authority of Space(600)- You are an officer the law of the Universe, and others should treat you as one. As long as you operate on a similar, doesn't have to be exact, law system as the resident government, you will be treated as if you were one of the government's own law officers. Your judgements of criminals will be recognized, and you are treated as a credible official of crime, among other perks related to the residential officers.

What shenanigans can this be used for?
>>
>>55259505
Jeane
Jeane Alter
Grampa Hassan
Not sure who else, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.
>>
File: Petulant.jpg (39KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Petulant.jpg
39KB, 700x394px
>>55259581
>.. finish your plate first? Or at lease some of it.
/me sighs
Yes Mum...
>>
>>55259505
Shirou Emiya, he is a total bro in that game.
>>
>>55259488
Your unrfounded anger will only destroy you, anon.

Why not be mad about something WORTH being mad about? Like the pointless entropy of reality, or the high susceptibility of sperm whales to confusion during solar storms?
>>
>>55259547
Basically, yes.

I'm probably going to have them be somewhat like saiyans, in that they get transformations? Super Catgirls seem hilarious.
>>
>>55259610
>Leaving Jeanne Alter Santa Lily behind.
Cruel.
>>
>>55259505
Saber: Gaius Julius Caesar
Archer: Arash
Lancer: Musashibou Benkei
Rider: Edward Teach
Caster: Mephistopheles
Assassin: Mata Hari
Berserker: Spartacus
>>
>>55259576
.. with a nice ass. Right?

>>55259580
Hmm. I like what I'm hearing.
>>
>>55259282
I think you would do a great job with Ori and the Blind Forest. But I'll admit the game's tone is hard to do justice.

>>55255545
>The Long Dark Gauntlet
Because I absolutely suck at making Gauntlets.

>Evil Genius
Because the only idea I have for doing it right is insane.

>Subnautica Gauntlet
See The Long Dark

>Everlasting Summer
Have you played the game? How would that even work?!

>Shadowrun: Dragonfall and Hong Kong
Because I'm better at writing fantasy and I'm pretty sure both of those would step all over the original Jump.

>Transistor
It's basically a cursed Jump at this point.

>xxxHolic
I'd have to reread a lot of the series to get the tone right.

>Poppy O'Possum
Because the magic system keeps getting more and more out of hand every time I turn around.

>>55259505
I probably won't be hitting it up during my current chain. Though I do have an idea for a side-chain starting in GO. But it probably won't go anywhere. I'm bad at following through with side-chains.
>>
File: How to Monk.jpg (436KB, 720x4045px) Image search: [Google]
How to Monk.jpg
436KB, 720x4045px
>>55259654
I said "Immediately come to mind"
Obviously the Santas are also on the list. I just didn't remember them at first. I've only played the NA version, and my knowledge on some of the later stuff is lacking
>>
>>55259505
I'm taking all of the Jeannes. Jeanne, Jeanne Alter, and Jeann Alter Santa Lily. I'm also grabbing Frankenstein while I'm there.
>>
>>55259659
>Mata Hiri
>The literal prostitute.
Your tastes were otherwise weird but acceptable.
>>
>>55259556
Rock me, Amadeus.
>>
>>55259678
>Evil Genius
I would kill for this as well Yoro.
>>
>>55259682
What's that pic from?
>>
>>55259659
>Mephistopheles
I'm sure that couldn't POSSIBLY end poorly.
>>
>>55258106
wait are you the same girl that wanted to make female Draco fall in love with Harry?
>>
>>55259663
>.. with a nice ass. Right?
He's one step away from having as nice an ass as Dick 'Recognised multiple times in disguise through his shapely ass-bossom' Grayson. Prime husando material after you slap out the stupid.
>>
>>55259702
Symphogear? I think? I just picked it up in a filename thread ages back, I think it's Symphogear though.
>>
File: knight meme.jpg (56KB, 480x638px) Image search: [Google]
knight meme.jpg
56KB, 480x638px
>>55259505
Diarmuid Alter
Possibly Cu Alter
Definably Caster Gil.
>>
>>55259724
>getting an evil version of your husbando
Oh shit NikaMoth what are you doing.
>>
>>55259505
I'm thinking Hassan of Serenity, Scathach, a few Jeannes... Probably a normal, Lily, and Alter flavor of Arthuria too?

No sure who else I'd take...
>>
>>55259505
Mash and Tiamat.
>>
File: Hop_scratch's_Vegeta.jpg (152KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hop_scratch's_Vegeta.jpg
152KB, 1360x768px
>>55259646
There actually is a catgirl in Super. She's strong enough to qualify for the Tournament of Power, but is ultimately fodder to the saiyans.
>>
>>55259760
Grandpa Hassan. He is awesome. 100% Bro-Tier
>>
File: 6541891498089108941.jpg (24KB, 347x289px) Image search: [Google]
6541891498089108941.jpg
24KB, 347x289px
>>55259698
So would I! But my only idea for it is insane and nine literal tons of work!
Basically, dueling Jumps. One Jump allows you to be an Evil Genius, the other allows you to become a Hero like Jet Chan and take down Evil Geniuses.

And of course you'll be able to take both, with a Capstone Drawback in each that forces you to have to fight the alternate version of yourself with the winner getting to continue on the chain. So if you take the Evil Genius Jump first, you can battle your Evil Genius self while being a Hero and vice verse.

Large Jumps are very draining to make.
>>
>>55259688
>>55259710
The two of you are just jealous of my superior taste and style. My team of Servants is the pinnacle that all Masters should strive for. They are the best and the brightest, and each one is also the one with the most waifuability in their class- an important trait.
>>
>>55259505
Mass companion import and that's prolly it. Maybe a few Living / Demi-Servant deals like Seras with Scathach but, all in all no real big focus on other characters.

>>55259678
Yea I gave it a shot trying to write up the intro, but it just doesn't make for easy writing.

>>Poppy O'Possum
>Because the magic system keeps getting more and more out of hand every time I turn around.

It just never frickin' ends
>>
>>55259712
Hod no I dislike harry with a passion, I dont hate him or love him I just dislike him.

No I just want to steer draco away from his eventual fall and make him not an ass.

Plus with out of jump knowledge I think I can help with the worst of it.

First order of bussiness I have is going to gringots and dumping a couple hundred metric tons of gold into it in my account and trying to get draco to not be an asshole. He has potential if his family wasnt so chaotic derpy, like sirius he could be an awesome guy.

I also have to help uncle sirius and get rid of creature the house elf.
>>
>>55259764
Taste Grade: AAAAAAA
>>
>>55259777
Everyone is ultimately fodder to the saiyans.
>>
>>55259788
>Waifuing a prostitute
Asking for it.
>>
>>55259801
Not the saga's final boss. Until the next saga anyway.
>>
>>55259505
Medusa and Cu are strong picks so far I think, because they're really cool and were in the first batch of Servants I got in the game. Tempted to make more Servants from scratch though.
>>
File: IMG_1994.jpg (2MB, 1988x4732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1994.jpg
2MB, 1988x4732px
Have you ever used Telepathy to fuckup someone mentally?
>>
File: source of my power.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
source of my power.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>55259702
>>55259720
Yeah it's Symphogear.
>>
>>55259787
That is insane. Cool, but insane. Wouldn't it be better to just do one origin for each of the Geniuses, then Drop-in for the heros?
I mean it's not like the heros get a ton of elaboration or anything.
>>
>>55259820
Shut up, Jeanne Gray.
>>
>>55259803
>not getting the joke
It's the dream team, anon.
>>
>>55259505
Saber - Myamoto Musashi
Lancer - Arturia Pendrago
Archer - Anne and Mary
Rider - Medusa
Caster - Nitocris
Assassin - Scathatch
Berserker - Nightingale
Shielder - Mashu
Ruler - Jeanne
Avenger - Jeanne

Yup, that's it really, gonna be a whole new chain though.
>>
>>55259790
>First spoiler
Amazing, I support this idea completely.
>>
Changelog
>Spelling and grammar fixes.
>Some descriptions have been reworded to sound better.
>You can now pick your age and gender for free.
>Civillian background is now free.
>Every background now gets a free perk,
>Bending Genius has been slightly changed. (It now grants you immediate mastery over any purchased bending perks instead of just vaguely making them twice as powerful.)
>Clarified rules on multiple item purchases and items reappearing.
>Personal Armor is now 50cp.
>Added Metalbender Gear.
>Added Wingsuit.
>Added Biplane.
>The Mecha Tank is now discounter for Peacekeeper.
>Added Yacht.
>Added Spirit Tree Sapling.
>Added Airship.
>The Mecha Suit is now 600cp.
>The Colossus Blueprints now include a scaled down version of the spirit cannon.
>Origin Spirit changed to Friendly Spirit.
>Mount is now 200cp.
>Jump Cland and Team Jumper have both been changed.
>Added more notes.
>>
>>55259777
Not just that, but she's a fodder character from U9, the fodder universe which exist(ed) to show that, yes, the losing universes really will be erased.
>>
>>55259882
Also to establish that Goku truly was now nothing more than a villain and a monster.
>>
>>55259505
>>55259685
Thinking on it, I'll take Mashu as well.
>>
>>55259870
I'm going to give this graphics, I just wanted to get feedback 1st.
>>
>>55259820
Does it count if I did it to myself?
>>
>>55259442
I don't care how cute she is if she's standing in that stance with that spear, and I'm looking from that perspective.
>>
File: someday you must be evil.jpg (61KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
someday you must be evil.jpg
61KB, 650x650px
>>55259743
Evil Is Sexy.

I thought it would be interesting, plus in this chain Jumper isn't going to summon Diarmuid Alter but will get him through plot shit. Although I'll still pay for him obviously I just think that it would be an interesting story how Jumper gets him.
>>
>>55259790
It really doesn't. I gave Ori's intro a shot as well but man that tone is hard to nail just right.

No it doesn't! I mean, my god, the octopus was bad enough, but watching that master magician bend space, time, and physics over her knee like it was a misbehaving toddler was just insane.

>>55259833
You're probably right. But when I drew up a skeleton using that model it felt like such a cop out. I just /know/ people are going to want to be a Hero and there's more than enough content to dish out a few Hero trees on their own. Plus, like you said, the idea is cool.

The Heroes do end up surprisingly fleshed out if you dig into things a little bit. There's tons of details hinted at all over the place. Admittedly, there would be holes to patch, but I wouldn't mind that.

... This is all theoretical, by the way. I'm not doing Evil Genius any time soon. I've got Divinity to finish and Pyre to sink my teeth into.
>>
>>55259460
Yup. I'm still here. Jump has slowed down to around the speed of a half-salted snail but I'm here.
>>
>>55259916
Which Divinity?

Am I the only one who liked Ego Draconis?
>>
>>55259895
Now, now, Goku can't be Chaotic Evil.

That would require him to have ANY IDEA OR CARE WHAT HE'S DOING. Chaotic Stupid is more like it.
>>
>>55259895
Reminder that the reason Jiren isn't doing anything, and why he didn't ring-out Kale when they fought, is because he's a hero and is paralyzed with fear over the thought of dooming a universe by defeating their warriors.
>>
>>55259933
All the Divinity games were good.
>>
>>55259948
Well we've got until October 8th to see what kind of characterization he gets.
>>
>>55259933
You mean the one where you can turn into a dragon and fly everywhere? Yeah I loved that one myself.
>>
>>55259897
Since our arrival is what piqued Raava's interest, shouldn't it be available for all Benders instead of just Waterbenders? I know that's how the cycle works, but it seems like it makes Waterbenders way better than the other types from a balance standpoint.
>>
>>55259870
>>55259897
You list all that, and forget to mention adding Raava?
>>
>>55259983
but da power creeeeeep
>>
>>55259897
I love deus ex mecha
Def love waterbending spiritbending and bending genius

I want a spirit tree sapling

Not sure if I will take raava

But
> You must establish equality between benders and non-benders,

Easy enough

>return spirits and spirituality to the world,

Doable but do we have to break everything or can the be here but in small numbers?

>create a new population of airbenders,

Tougher, how is it done in setting?

>bring liberty and freedom to those oppressed by tyranny, and ensure that by the time you leave the word is protected by a just and peaceful new order.

I can definately do this but it requires a lot of legwork. I like it. Does it count if I install an AI to oversee it?
>>
>>55259897
cool
do we still stay only ten years with the Ravaa companion/Avatar scenario? doesn't seem like a lot of time to master the four elements
>>
>>55259933
Original Sin. I never played 2, despite having it on my computer because it came in a bundle I bought.

I haven't made a ton of progress lately. My lungs have been trying to turn themselves inside out for the last few weeks and that drives my work ethic down the tubes. But I'm getting better.
>>
>>55259895
Nah Goku is finally playing the long game.

"Once we get the Super Dragon Balls we'll just wish all of them back!"
>>
>>55259851
I've read your list forwards and backwards multiple times in search of wordplay. If the joke is that your team is mediocre but you're acting like it's amazing, I swear to god.
>>
>>55259897
If we take Bending Genius and take Raava as a companion, does it apply to all elements or just Waterbending?
>>
>>55259870
Oh yeah, did you ever add the detail that was in the expanded material that lavabending is not genetic?
>>
>>55260011
I mean, Aang did it in a year. You can probably manage.
>>
>>55260023
>and the other 6 universes that got erased before they knew anything about this
>right?
>>
>>55260023
>Implying continuity of consciousness is maintained while even their souls are erased and that they would thus be the same people when brought back.
They're effectively just clones.
>>
File: Goku Um.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Goku Um.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>55260039
"I did say All of them!"
>>
>>55260044
Counterpoint: Dragon magic.
>>
>>55259897
No twilight avatar option.

The 900 CP avatar option still requires you to fulfill the same requirements as when it was a scenario. No.

Friendly spirit still does fuck all.

The Bending perks are generally overpriced.

Mobile Bender, Utilitarian Bender, Combat Bender, Analytical Bender. What is the point of these again? I know they aren't new but they seem weird. You should be able to use bending for the first three regardless and Analytical bender is just a worse version of bending genius.

Canon companion option is overpriced unless you are buying Korra, in which case it is still over priced due to her being a shit.
>>
>>55255545
>What jump do you want
Engine Heart, Leviathan Trilogy, Tau Empire, Darker Than Black

>Why are you not making it?
Both busy, lack of motivation and time to re-read the source material (or find a game in the case of Engine Heart) and the last few times I made a jump almost nobody in thread seemed to give a shit.

Also, I think someone was making Darker Than Black and Tau Empire anyway.
>>
>>55260001
The middle two are solved by unplugging portals at the North and South Pole, or maybe it was just the South Pole, but unless you kill Korra's Uncle you might have to fight a satan.
>>
>>55260058
Improved Counterpoint: Super Dragon Magic
>>
>>55260028
Yeah, his joke is that he picked the worst servant in every one of the classes. I can see how it'd throw you off, because he started with Caesar who is a three star servant and actually pretty decent overall. But he is the worst saber, it's just that sabers are a mary sue servant class in Go.
>>
>>55259897
Which element is the best?
>>
File: DREADLORD.png (18KB, 981x192px) Image search: [Google]
DREADLORD.png
18KB, 981x192px
>>55260048
Wait a minute wouldn't that also bring back Zamasu?
>>
File: 1502315379678.jpg (51KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1502315379678.jpg
51KB, 500x522px
>>55260028
Yeah, that's pretty much it.
>>
>>55260058
>>55260069
Not sure why dragon magic would do that until it actively retconned the erasure.
>>
>>55260062
>You should be able to use bending for the first three regardless
You can, the perks just make you better at that aspect then you'd be without the perk.
>>
File: Goku Aha.png (267KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Goku Aha.png
267KB, 720x540px
>>55260075
"Not all Timelines just all the Universes!"

>>55260086
Indeed!
>>
>>55260075
No, because Zamasu was erased in a TIMELINE. Goku didn't wish to bring back all timelines.
>>
>>55260075
No, that was a deleted timeline, not a deleted universe.

A subtle, but important distinction.
>>
>>55260101
>>55260096
Okay phew.
>>
>>55260096
>Goku and Chichi
Was it rape?
>>
>>55260062
>>55259897
>The 900 CP avatar option still requires you to fulfill the same requirements as when it was a scenario.
I agree with that it's kind of weird to have such a costly perk giving you fail conditions.
>>
File: 1482271802569.jpg (193KB, 1024x692px) Image search: [Google]
1482271802569.jpg
193KB, 1024x692px
Guys, help me with Avatar.

I want to take the continuity drawback, but I'm worried about leaving friends and family behind during the timeskip. What workarounds or justifications can you provide to me?
>>
>>55260062
>>55260120
You finally shitposted your way to getting the fucking perk you wanted since this jump was released several. Fucking. Years ago.

You have it. Now fucking earn it and stop whining you shitlings.
>>
>>55260129
Freeze your friends and familly in cryopods while you're gone. You'll timeskip together.
>>
>>55255545

Want: Off (Game)
Why Not: Because I wouldn't be able to capture the tone or think of enough content

Want: The Sexy Brutale
Why Not: Because it was aaaall in his head. Fuck.

Want: Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!
Why Not: Not enough time at the moment to rewatch the series.

That and I have terrible writing skills so id just make myself and everyone disappointed.
>>
>>55260096
>>55260110
Going by Goku's track record of wishes he'd wish something like....
"Restore the Universes that Zen-Oh erased." or something like that.

>>55260111
Nice Trips. Not sure actually. It was a consenting pair of young adults, but one has brain damage. I guess since Goku is still able to make choices he should not be denied his wish for snoo snoo though. An odd question that I'm personally not sure on the legality of in the world in question.
>>
>>55260129
Make 'em ageless. Or houserule that you stay the whole time.
>>
>>55260145
>shitposting
>implying

Thread's wanted this for ages. You're the shitposter for not falling in line.
>>
>>55259983
... I honestly don't know how I missed that.

>>55259897
>>55259870
Added the Avatar option.

>>55259982
I still wanted the cycle to be a thing just because, and you have the potential to learn every type of bending and every specialization anyway so I figured it wouldn't matter.

>>55260001
The spirits can exist in small numbers. Just don't let them fuck everything up. The Avatar is supposed to create balance, not let the spirits do whatever they want.

The new airbenders were created after Korra left the spirit portals open after harmonic convergence.

>Does it count if I install an AI to oversee it?
Sure.

>>55260011
Still only ten years.

>>55260029
Just waterbending.

>>55260030
Yeah check the description.

>>55260062
It was OC and there's no point with the Raava option.

Yes, Avatar powers should cost more than just cp and the requirements aren't that difficult.

It's a cool spirit companion, it doesn't have to be that powerful.

Then just learn them during the jump.

They give you a starting skill boost and describe some examples of what you can do with your powers. Again you're not screwed if you don't buy them and they're relatively easy to learn.

How is 200cp overpriced?

>>55260073
Depends on your preference.

>>55260120
See above.
>>
>>55260129
Unless you stretch the rules by keeping a drawback from another Jump that extends your stay, you're shit out of luck.

>>55260148
>Aang: "Oh no, NOT AGAI-"
>>
>>55260129
You died and reincarnated in-universe.

You were dragged into a portal when you left the jump and everyone thinks you finally came back from another world after many years (which is technically true).

You just vanished one day, and everyone is trying to find you.

Alternatively, if you just Korda right after Avatar and just age yourself up, you can say that you never left, having memories of spending the many years between the series with your friends and family.
>>
>>55260160
>falling in line

Now what kind of language is that, anon?
>>
>>55260110
Knowing goku, his second wish will be (after he gets the dragonballs again) wishing back zamasu to have another fight.
>>
>>55259897
Please reduce the price on all the bending specializations, most of them aren't special enough to warrant being so expensive and the ones that are aren't very impressive in what they can do.

They were only ever so expensive in the first place because you thought "genetically unique" forms of bending was a thing. Which it isn't.
>>
>>55260129
>>55260176
jump Korra* And this is why you don't phonepost, kids.
>>
>>55260181
Essentially, both parties of shitposters are at it with Avatar after KOTOR's apparently gone kooky.
>>
>>55259638
>like the pointless entropy of reality
Not him, but it's not "worth" being mad about something you're completely powerless to change.
>>
>>55259897
Not really a complaint but it bugs me how Raava is 900 and not 1000 or 800. No idea why it does.
>>
>>55260176
Pulling that shit from KotOR to the Clone Wars must be amazing. Imagine the face of the collective galaxy when Jumper is back after almost four millennia.

It's also an excellent opportunity to test the long-term effect of your influence and powers once you leave.
>>
>>55259790
So you see how KOTOR's here >>55259870 has listened to what thread's asked for and responded positively?

Take a hint. The only race worth being in Warcraft is Titan, and you should make it purchasable.
>>
>>55260176
>Alternatively, if you just Korda right after Avatar and just age yourself up, you can say that you never left, having memories of spending the many years between the series with your friends and family.
That's actually an interesting idea. Just taking a close enough origin, and a liberal interpretation of the fluff, to say that you're dropping into the same body and life as during the first jump, just now much older.

The big issue here is that the wording in Korra requires you to pick an age between 16 and 26, but maybe I can find a way to rules-lawyer my way past it, like saying that some immortality stuck around from the first go, and it's just apparent age.
>>
>>55260168
>Just waterbending.
Aw. Not sure if I want to give up double genius Earth. Kinda liked the idea of just being ridiculous at that.

No chance we'd be able to buy it for one of the other types of bending if you go Avatar? Just being a Waterbender who has a weird amount of talent for another type of bending?
>>
>>55260168
>Yes, Avatar powers should cost more than just cp and the requirements aren't that difficult.
Yes they fucking are.

>Enact major societal change

>Rebuild a dead race of people

>Solve the innate problems of society.

>Establish enduring world peace.

Korra didn't even do most of these, and those she did do really just happened around her as a consequence of a variety of factors she lucked into contributing to. Most of the time by doing the worst thing she could possibly do.
>>
>>55260267
So what if they're difficult? You're not Korra, you're someone trying to earn them in a game.
>>
>>55260254
>jobbing to Sargeras
>>
>>55260279
>earn them
>when I've spent CP

How about fuck that noise?
>>
>>55260267
Just don't think before you do ANYTHING, then declare yourself to be a homosexual in the last 10 seconds of the jump.

It'll all work out.
>>
>>55260279
You're buying them and then being forced to fulfill a bunch of stupid conditions.
>>
>>55260279
not him, but the point is that those are some quite major conditions on an already expensive PERK
>>
>>55260308
It's also the best thing in the setting.
>>
>>55260267
I suppose you could also have an alternate Korra-based scenario, where your powers turn you terminally retarded.

Seriously, it's about becoming the Avatar, not getting next year's 5% bonus. You should thrive for it.
>>
>>55260168
Twilight avatar scenario when, it would be fun.

Also revert this to a scenario.
>>
>>55260279
Then the perk should be free. Adding conditions to the CP cost is missing the point of making it a perk instead of a scenario reward.
>>
>>55260318
but it's also a perk, that costs most of your CP as is. if it were a scenario this would be more fine, but a 900 CP *perk* shouldn't have so many conditions.
>>
>>55260267
>Korra didn't even do most of these, and those she did do really just happened around her as a consequence of a variety of factors she lucked into contributing to

And korra didnt have ooj perks.
>>
>>55260348
Jumps should not assume what jumpers have from other jumps, that is inter jump balance.
>>
>>55260168
Will the Avatar cycle stop existing once we leave?
>>
>>55260337
Weren't people complaining about it being free via scenario barely a thread or two ago?
>>
>>55260254
I don't even have the humor left in me to give you a witty response.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>55260168
>Again you're not screwed if you don't buy them and they're relatively easy to learn.
Then why are you charging CP for them? Assuming the bending perk comes with basic competency as a bender they are quite literally worthless.
>>
>>55260239
That's only because it requires bending, so it really comes out to 1000cp.

>>55260258
I'm gonna leave it as it is. You can probably still get close to double Earth genius anyway with Avatar and Earth Genius from TLA.

>>55260254
Let OAA do what he wants with his jump. I didn't give in to the demands of the thread, I just changed some stuff I kinda wanted to include in the 1st place.

>>55260257
I could change that if you pick the continuity option.

>>55260373
It'll still exist but you'll be the Avatar until you perma die or find a way to release Raava.

>>55260377
Yes.
>>
>>55260387
Just ignore him. It's still the best way to deal with timmy.
>>
>>55260377
The shitposter is trying to yell at him from all sides as a form of harassment.
>>
>>55260377
Some anons wanted it to be a free scenario reward, some wanted it to be cheaper than it was when he first suggested it, some wanted it to be expensive, and some liked it the way he had it at the time.

Literally nobody wanted this.
>>
>>55260396
>That's only because it requires bending, so it really comes out to 1000cp.
Ah thank you, this does make me feel better.
>>
>>55260377
it should really be either 'free with major conditions' or 'costly without conditions' not 'costly with major conditions'.
>>
>>55260396
this
>>55260432
is a valid argument desu
>>
>>55260442
It's not an argument. It says something SHOULD be a way without actually providing any reasoning behind it.
>>
>>55260396
>I didn't give in to the demands of the thread

>deluding yourself this hard.
>>
>>55260368
Exactly so shut up and do it using what she had, in jump perks. Except dont be a retard about it.
>>
File: 1504584380370.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504584380370.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>55256764
I think I jinxed it.
>>
File: aXm5721xjU.jpg (72KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm5721xjU.jpg
72KB, 650x650px
>>55258622
That's actually inspiring. Know so much about a subject that an expert will consider it impressive.

>>55258637
Yeah, uh... Alright, there's no way you can consider this one inspiring.
>>
>>55260451
I'm an ethical naturalist. For me ought statements are moral arguments.
>>
File: Gundam Post Disaster.pdf (236KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Post Disaster.pdf
236KB, 1x1px
Fixing what I said I would and adding in a few drawbacks I forgot that I promised anons.

>1.2
>Added Starving Gundams In Africa and Quest For Midseason Upgrades drawbacks
>Added age/gender notes plus start date
>Buffed Grunt
>>
>>55260396
I don't get you. Perks don't come with conditions to learn them in additions to CP costs. If you wanted to keep these conditions why not keep it as a scenario instead of changing it?

>>55260377
Different people have different opinions. Shocking I know.
>>
>>55260503
>Different people have different opinions.

In any other situation I'd assume everybody having these different opinions weren't fucking assholes.

Unfortunately we're in JumpChain, where believing otherwise gets you bitten.
>>
>>55259897
Why does Raava require bending when all the Avatar's bending comes from her?
>>
>>55260396
KOTOR Anon, would you mind adding a drawback for raising and teaching Korra instead of the White Lotus? I mean, if I remember right, being raised by them is part of the reason why Korra is the way she is. So the drawback could be 'Help Korra be the Avatar she could have been if she had been given proper advice and help'. You could have more dangerous/competent enemies be the threat of the drawback and the reason why a Jumper would have to step in and set her on the right path.

I mostly want this because I think Korra COULD be a great Avatar, as well as because I'm pretty sure becoming the Avatar myself would probably lead to bad things in the long run.
>>
>>55260396
If Raava makes you the avatar shouldn't it essentially include all the bending perks but with you having to learn/grow into them instead of getting them from the start. Every Avatar shown was an unprecedented genius when it comes to bending, though Korra wasted her potential.

Also the avatar state does not require danger, they wen't into it automatically when in danger but both both were able to enter it at will once they learned how.

>>55260396
>Yes.
No, anons were arguing about it but literally nobody wanted what you have done here. It is ridiculous.

Twilight scenario pls, it would be so much fun and wouldn't require you to steal Korra's place.
>>
>>55260451
to be honest, i wasn't trying to argue, more just state my opinion/stance on this.
it takes 1000CP to get this perk overall (with the bending perk) thats all your CP without drawbacks. at that point, having spent all your free CP, there shouldn't then be some rather major conditions to actually use it.
with a scenario, the conditions are fine, because you are having to earn the power. With CP, its fine since you use all your CP to buy it.
you shouldn't use all your CP to buy it, then have to earn it.
that is all i will say on this, cos i'm not really bothered by this argument since i'm was never going to buy it anyway. i like being a plain waterbender desu
>>
>>55260541
>because you are having to earn the power.

>implying anybody here actually earns or works their way through Scenarios or "Bonus Objectives."
>>
>>55260558
Well... in-story they do. I'm not sure what you're saying.
>>
>>55260534
>I think Korra COULD be a great Avatar
She'd have to be an entirely different person for that to happen.
>>
>>55260577
I believe he's stating a belief that many people view scenarios as essentially a foregone conclusion or equivalent to "free."
>>
>>55260396
>Avatar Scenario where you need to take Korra's place
>Dark Avatar Scenario where you need to help Vaatu
>Twilight Avatar Scenario where you need to find hidden lion turtles to get all the elements
>>
>>55260593
>many people view Jumps as essentially a foregone conclusion or equivalent to "free."
FTFY.
>>
>>55260593
i actually roll for it. if i get higher then a certain number, i pass, if i get lower i fail. but that's just me
>>
>>55260604
that's really cool
>>
>>55260608
We're aware the community's garbage. It's far too late to try and help anything or anyone.
>>
>>55260614
That's not "earning" it either. It's gambling, and doesn't actually require any thought or effort on your part.
>>
>>55260593
Well, he's not exactly wrong, many people just put the scenario and assume they accomplish whatever the scenario tasked them with without much thinking.
>>
>>55260604
i like dat
>>
>>55260631
How do jumper's earn things, exactly?
>>
>>55259787
Wouldn't that lead to time paradoxes and stalemates?

For example:
>Jumper takes Genius jump first, does mad science, fights with hero
>Jumper takes Hero jump next, does not (quite-as) mad science, fights with Genius.
>Both versions of the jumper stop to talk about fighting, knowing about the "there can only be one", and come to the conclusion that if the (chronologically-former) genius wins, the genius gets to continue ... to the hero jump, where they loose, and loose, and if the (chronologically-later) hero wins, they retroactively lost, and loose.
>Both jumpers decide to wait out the ten years and come to a draw.
>>
>>55260631
>effort
In a game of pretend?
>>
>>55259897
Honestly, it'd probably have been better to make jumper a Vaatu or Twilight Avatar. It doesn't at all seem plausible that Raava would abandon the world she's connected to and lived so long in.
>>
>>55260631
but theres not really anyway anyone can actually 'earn' these scenarioes. at least this introduces a non bias way of making it possible to fail
>>
>>55260579
She does have some potential, it's just that she was raised by fuck ups, who taught her in the ancient ways of fucking up. Also, she was raised for the wrong era. The world changed, and the White Lotus didn't change with it.
>>
>>55260396
Scenarios don't require buy ins, perks don't have requirements to fulfill. Pick one, preferably the scenario.
>>
>>55260664
Vaatu is retarded evil.
>>
>>55259897
I liked the Twilight Avatar option more-
>>
>>55260648
>>55260653
>>55260665
Writefagging and putting thought into plausible events in the context of the setting.
>>
>>55260685
So, you can only take scenarios if you put your solutions to them down in writing?
>>
>>55260680
Well, frankly, I don't see Raava cooperating with most jumpers. Even assuming the jumper is a worthy candidate.
>>
>>55260485
You put in the "Gundams actually have waists" 0CP drawback? Oh, you beautiful bastard, I love you. IBO Anon, you're the best.
>>
>>55260685
Too much effort.
>>
>>55260685
Scenarios are pretty much tailor-made for that. But if people treat them as free CP, nothing can stop them.
>>
>>55260685
but that still is a 'i succeed'. its *highly* unlikely anyone would writefag themselves to lose the scenario, meaning they have a bias towards winning. rolling has no such bias
>>
>>55260685
I always do that for scenarii. Not because I feel like I have to "earn" anything (this is contrary to Jumpchain's ethos after all) but because scenarii are usually good writing prompts and inspire me.
>>
>>55260708
He sounds like that math teacher everyone hated, eh? Gotta show that work in exhaustive detail, every step.
>>
>>55260674
You probably hate the Companion scenarios in WoW then.
>>
>>55260685
Dice rolling>Fanfics, sorry
>>
>>55260729
>scenarii
That's only the plural of "scenario" if we're speaking Italian.
>>
>>55260734
Everybody hates everything in WoW.
>>
>>55260734
Do those require you to pay CP while still needing to fulfill some quest in order to get what you paid for? Because if so yes, I'll probably have the same issue with them/
>>
>>55260745
Or if we're fancy.
>>
>>55260759
You pay extra for a companion's story where you risk them dying and you getting no reimbursement on your CP.

It's kinda trash, all things considered.
>>
>>55260254
Titans are so powerful the old gods were just a boil to them. The only reason they didn't because it would harm Azeroth-World Soul. The weakest among their race was vastly powerful. They never really can be killed either. As seen when Sargeras slaughtered them all, yet their souls still remained.
>>
>>55260708
No, but if prompted, you should at least be able to explain what you did and how that would allow you to succeed.

>>55260714
>>55260743
k.

>>55260726
Ideally, you would come up with a plan, and then roll to determine how critical/questionable points resolve themselves.

>>55260723
>>55260729
That's what they should be, yes.
>>
>>55260778
Exactly, they're the only thing worth CP in the setting.
>>
>>55260796
Well we're all glad nobody considers your opinions for anything here.
>>
>>55260730
No, that guy was doing it for the benefit of his students and to see where they went wrong when they did do something wrong. This guy just seems to want to restrict people's fun because he doesn't trust people to actually imagine their way through whatever series of events they signed up for.

>>55260796
Do you often ask for these explanations and get "I just did" responses?
>>
>>55258106
which jump # are you at? did you post the previous ones in thread?
>>
File: marisagetsit.png (555KB, 844x446px) Image search: [Google]
marisagetsit.png
555KB, 844x446px
Jump 9: Thunderbolt Fantasy
Origin: Foreigner
Perks:
Tempered Blade
A Legend Told
Not From Around Here
You're Definitely Doing That On Purpose! [900]
The Biggest Mystery [700]
The Edgeless Blade [400]

Items:
Good Steel - Importing A Good Blade
Puppet Show [Discounted]
A Simple Umbrella [300]

Companions:
Import: Captain Rosewater [200]
Origin: Phantom Thief
Perks:
Tempered Blade
A Legend Told
A Smile In The Light
Plans Within Plans [200]
You're Definitely Doing That On Purpose! [0]

We're All Comrades - Sho Fukan [0]

The change came again, but without the memories of a new life this time. Just me standing near a trio of strangers as a strange wanderer cuts down a foolish pursuer. But I'm not too concerned with that because I'm scrambling to find a door somewhere. Then, they call attention to my presence and I raised my hands defensively. A man with a pipe, white hair and a silver tongue suggests that help them on their quest.

I immediately dislike him.

Anyways, there's not much to say about this story since things go about how you'd expect: Ragtag bunch of misfits gather up to fight an evil necromancer. Several of the misfits turn out to be self-serving assholes. Only a few misfits are left by the time we actually are within reaching distance of our goal. Fate ill favors the greedy or the self-destructive, after all. The part where things started going a bit off the rails is when I confronted and battled the Bones of Creation on my own. It was not an easy fight. But I had left about thirty years of blood and battle behind me, and it showed. Haki let me predict his movements and attacks, scaling the wall made me a veritable titan with a sword, and I had a mountain of fire on my side. I was victorious.
>>
>>55260772
No, just the Italian bit. It's not used that way in English.
>>
>>55260558
>Implying anyone actually sees drawbacks as anything but free points

A scenario is just a drawback but with a reward at the end, when you think about it.

This is what you sound like, shitposter.
>>
>>55260649
>Implying the time paradoxes were not intentional and part of the fun.

The idea behind that Drawback was supposed to be that the Genius/Hero you had to fight in whichever Jump you took second wasn't the same You entirely, to prevent that kind of time shenanigans from happening. They'd be from a reality or two over. Still close enough to be as dangerous as battling a rival Jumper would be but without the risk of Time needing to take a strong shot of whiskey. Sort of like that evil Jumper perk in one of the Fate Jumps.

It was just a rough idea anyways. If I ever actually did it, I'd smooth out the details.
>>
>>55260796
>Ideally, you would come up with a plan, and then roll to determine how critical/questionable points resolve themselves
yeah that would be fine. just as long as there is some form of non bias way for you to fail the scenario. you can't really 'earn' something if there was never a way to lose (in my opinion)
>>
>>55260797
That's stupid. Just be happy with the Titan Watchers like Odyn & Thorim.
>>
>>55260829
Sure. Unless you're really fancy.
>>
File: 1441900306826.png (81KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1441900306826.png
81KB, 300x300px
>>55260827
Then, the Screaming Phoenix Killer challenged me, wanting to kill me…not for interfering, but because I was obviously a strong foe. Someone who could perhaps give him the death he craved. I'm usually good at reasoning with people like this, but I couldn't really get a word in when my former ally turned on me. And I struck him down. He died with a smile on his face. Idiot.

I took a moment to take stock. Two characters of reputable skill, fought in succession, mostly by myself. And…I had won. Me. By myself. Defeated both of them and left them in pools of their own blood. At some point, through all my training and constant abductions throughout the worlds…I had become amazingly strong. Nothing like the cowardly Master or the tactically careful Pokemon Trainer.

What the fuck.

The Phantom Thief was not happy with me denying him his prize. At least, he didn't try to attack me because I acted like it was all according to plan, and we just had to locate the sword that had been stolen from the Tan Family. Some passive-aggressive scheming attempts later, the blade was returned and our quest was complete. All for the low, low price of having to deal with Rin Setsua's vindictive interest for stealing his 'prize'.

But that's not really what I considered important. Once I FINALLY get a respite from that particular quest, I opened the Warehouse and saw something I hadn't expected - the good Captain Rosewater upside-down and frozen with a comical expression on her face inside one of the pods. I quickly hit the only visible button on the pod and she was dumped out, good as new, and a bit confused and flabbergasted. There was some panicked exchanges between the both of us, especially since I kept the nature of my condition a secret from the crew as a whole for the most part. But…somehow, entering that pod had brought her along. And I had no idea how to send her back.
>>
>>55260836
>That's stupid. Just be happy with a cupcake while everybody else gets a massive cheesecake with caramel sauce.

FTFY.
>>
>>55260831
Isn't that exactly what they're supposed to be? Like, why would people think they're anything different?
>>
>>55260815
>Forced to waste your time on retarded minutiae and spend exponentially more effort on a problem than is actually necessary
>Benefit
>>
>>55260836
He's the shitposter, don't reply to him.
>>
>>55260823
Its jump 29 of this chain and yes I have posted a few.
>>
>>55260796
>then roll to determine how critical/questionable points resolve themselves.
Rolls only make sense if you account for your perks/skills. Thus you need to account for skill bonuses like in an actual tabletop. Thus it's more effort than it's worth.

Otherwise you die to retarded bullshit you could have handled easily which always cripples roll chains.
>>
you know, for all this complaining about CP and Scenarios being free, if people really only looked at scenarios as free perks/forgone conclusions then there likely wouldn't be so much of an outcry. just putting it out there
>>
>>55260832
Why is she making a water dildo?
>>
>>55260850
That's what I was trying to say, but maybe I didn't put the spoiler in the correct order, like a dumbass. Anyway, scenarios are indeed drawbacks but with rewards at the end.

My verdict is that if you hate scenarios, you should hate drawbacks too and never take them because they're just free points.
>>
>>55260836
You don't even get to be one of them.

You're basically the equivalent of a fucking mook like an iron dwarf.
>>
>>55260896
Uh that makes a certain kind of sense.
>>
>>55260063
>Darker Than Black
WHEN

Havoc is best girl and deserved better
>>
この無意味な議論...........私はsoftanonが私の質問に答えるだけでいいです。
>>
>>55260839
It took a few days for that to really sink in. Yet, even then, she had undeniable faith that we would see the crew again someday. Somehow, somewhere. That…was optimism I couldn't do anything but humor for the time being. I think the both of us knew that the ride she had stumbled onto wasn't going to end anytime soon. The two of uncapped some bottles of sake and sang (poorly) a little shanty in honor of our crew, and hoping we would see them someday.

It was called Bink's Sake.

After that…well, we did some of what we used to do. Wander the earth. Going on a journey. Seeking treasure and danger. More than once, we ran into Sho Fukan as his own quest continued to try to find a way to destroy or get rid of the many swords in his collection. We also ran into lots of strong enemies that were steered towards us by a certain someone. That was great. And it sucked.

At the end of the decade, to my surprise, Sho Fukan himself found his way into the Warehouse and said that fate seemed so adamant about keeping us together, he might as well keep an eye on the both of us. I pointed out that he might somehow be dragged out of the world with us if he stayed. He didn't mind much. That…worried me a little bit, because I wasn't sure that really sounded like something he'd do.

Either way, I drowned again, and off we were.
>>
>>55260832
Ah. Much better on time, then.

I just like thinking of weird time shenanigans, wasn't meant to be criticism or anything.
>>
>>55260485
Nice, love the Quest For Mid season Upgrades drawbacks
>>
>>55260854
I had to help my siblings with math, and pointing out what they did wrong was astoundingly easier when I could actually see what they did wrong. So, yeah, writing it out helps both the teacher and the student get their shit together.
>>
File: mmm bacon.gif (5MB, 447x252px) Image search: [Google]
mmm bacon.gif
5MB, 447x252px
I could finish writing up last 2 perks and post my Jump.

Or.....

Go make some bacon.

I choose bacon.
>>
>>55260958
a wise choice
>>
>>55260958
Those breasts have good taste.
>>
>>55260958
Go make bacon, wait for next thread, hope you're lucky and the shitheels aren't out in force.
>>
>>55260958
Fuck Bacon
>>
>>55260976
If you insist.
>>
>>55260976
Bacon is best waifu
>>
>>55260976
I'm pretty sure that's what that woman is doing
>>
>>55260976
>Picture of shocked Hanako.png
>>
>>55260063
>and the last few times I made a jump almost nobody in thread seemed to give a shit.

This is what happens when the thread only wants an exclusive few as jumpmakers.

I'm sorry, but you wasted your time.
>>
IBO waifus?
>>
>>55260897
Why are you a dildo?
>Mic_Drop.gif

>>55260932
Hey, no worries. I don't mind people pointing out holes in things. It's how I learn to write it better the next time around. I actually really like the interpretation of how that Drawback could have played out. I hadn't considered it from that angle.

>>55261007
Okay, that made me laugh.
>>
>>55261015
IBO is actually kind of better for husbandoes. Shino and Eugene are good. Gaeilo is as well. The fandom interpretation of Ein is a bit more fun and bro-ey.

Only waifu I can think of that's good is maybe Azee, possibly Lafter.
>>
>>55261008
I honestly wonder what you gain by shitposting.
>>
>>55261038
>Why are you a dildo?
I see. It is so she can play with your lion.
>>
>>55260913
>This meaningless discussion ........... I can only answer softanon to my question.
おそらくあなたは月のルーンより英語を話すことを学ぶべきです
また、反復的な穴であるためにあなたをファックしてください。
>>
>>55260976
HERESY
>>
>>55260976
bacon the food or is that what you call women?
>>
>>55261047
He's retarded, autistic, stupid, bored, a failure at everything in life to the point he can only feel some glimmer of accomplishment while trying and failing to ruin other people's fun over a single player imagination game. Take your pick, just be glad that you will never be as pathetic as he is.
>>
>>55260958
What jump is this?
>>
>>55261108
How big is the LoT?
>>
>>55261131
32km long, I think.
>>
>>55261131
Bigger than a breadbox.
>>
File: 1504634939807.jpg (124KB, 850x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1504634939807.jpg
124KB, 850x1204px
>>55261015
right here
>>
>>55261015
Not any great options.
>Julieta?
Hound of the military, has a problem with thinking for herself.

>Carta?
Very short-sighted, does not think things through.

>Aina?
Similar problem, wants to be the typical Gundam "peace princess" like Relena or Lacus, doesn't have their plot armor to actually pull it off.

>Almiria?
Is a child (didn't stop McGIlls, though. Great hypocrisy from the guy that was raped by his adopted father).

>Azee and Lafter?
Members of Naze's harem, might not actually be fucking him because the harem was mostly just a way to grant legitimacy and financial security to at-risk women in the fucked-up society Naze's part of, and he was okay with the thing Lafter and Akihiro had going on, but we know that at least some of the harem have children by Naze so who fucking knows?

>Atra?
Is fucked up enough that she fell in love with Mikazuki. Don't put it in the crazy, anon.
>>
>>55261128
Food Wars.
>>
So what are some neat things to eat with Omega?

>Eat Mjolnir, make lots of dick jokes
>Eye of Set for multiplying magical power by 10
>Eat Lasso of Truth, make someone honest by chokeslamming then
>Talisman/Incomplete Cosmic Cube for infinite storage capacity of energies
>Time Turner to be able to make jumps back in time by a few hours
>Blackstaff from Dresden Files to ignore the corruption of black magic
>Any of the Sacred Gears/Holy Swords from DxD
>The Starheart
>Vestments of Fate/Freedom
>Keyblade(?)
>The Heart of Lorkhan
>Overlord World Items
>Callandor
>>
>>55261159
Oh, cool. I was actually asking what jump that anon was making, but I didn't know we had a jump for that setting. Thanks, Sleuth Anon.
>>
File: Gloriana-class Battleship.jpg (135KB, 900x607px) Image search: [Google]
Gloriana-class Battleship.jpg
135KB, 900x607px
>>55261131
I think about Gloriana-class Battleship big
>>
>>55261174
A lot of those wouldn't count as "magic".
>>
>>55261216
Which?
>>
>>55261139
>>55261186
Darn so its a good half again as big as my current ship.
>>
>>55261174
Whichever gives me omnipotence.
>>
>>55261238
There are ways to make it bigged though I dont know what they are.
>>
>>55261241
Super Dragon Balls?
>>
>>55261238
Babylon gave it a range of 18-32 km, if for whatever reason you wanted it smaller.
>>
>>55261225
Eye of Set and Cosmic Cube work by fiat. Lasso of Truth, Heart of Lorkhan and Holy Swords are divine. Callandor has extraordinary properties, but isn't actually "enchanted".
>>
How do you mess with canon relationships?

In Harry Potter I had-

Harry & Cho: Had to instill some confidence and what not to say when on a date.

Hermione & Viktor: Because I thought they were darling together and a Ron & Hermione would most likely end in divorce.

Ron & Lavender: She really seemed to like him and matured a lot in 7th year. Not like you had a line of girls lining up my friend.
>>
>>55261260
Aren't they the size of planets?
>>
>>55261284
Just need a big mouth.
>>
>>55261284
Yes, and Jumpers are now living multiverses of telling everybody else to fuck off.
>>
>>55261284
>not being bigger than galaxies
Pleb.
>>
>>55261271
I erased any evidence that Kira and Cagalli from Gundam SEED were siblings, then subtly altered their DNA so that tests would show no relation and there would be no risk of inbreeding (not there's much likelihood of that, anyway, first generation incest rarely leads to birth defects even without the father being a genetically-engineered Ultimate Being). Because fuck it, they had so much better chemistry together than with their actual love interests, and if it wasn't for the "you're really siblings" reveal I am 100% certain they would have hooked up.
>>
>>55261174
Whatever you make with crafting perks.
>>
>>55261284
So? Are there any Jumpers who don't go Devil-Tiger at some point in their chain?
>>
>>55261098
>Perhaps you should learn to speak English more than Rune of the Moon
Also please fuck you for being a repetitive hole.
>repetitive hole
Sasuga
>>
>>55261313
YES! A fellow believer in the OTP. I agree with everything you just said.
>>
Are there any good holsters? Looking to give them to normal companions that don't want perks or superpowers.
>>
>>55261271
All the time, I'm a god damn shipper.
>>
>>55261267
>Eye of Set and Cosmic Cube work by fiat
Cosmic Cube isn't magic, but everything you buy works by "fiat".

>Lasso of Truth, Heart of Lorkhan and Holy Swords are divine.
First, that's kind of an irrelevant distinction, I think. Especially since divine stuff is explicitly a type of magical energy in DC. And the Heart of Lorkhan I'd essentially giving off the same raw creatia that flows from Aetherius, just much more highly concentrated (and at a higher subgradient).

>Callandor has extraordinary properties, but isn't actually "enchanted".
Is that an important distinction?
>>
>>55261256
Dreadnaught Class Engineering from FF14 "you can increase its size and output without consequence by half of its current size"
and something in Five-star story's
>>
>>55261351
Damn that is useful, does it work on already built ships?
>>
>>55261351
>FF14
>Five Star Stories

Invalid jumps.
>>
>>55261321
It's the best pairing on that show. The only one comes close is Shinn/Luna, and that's less because of the actual story (Luna is making out with Shinn within 24 hours of what she thought was him killing her sister. Bitch is crazy) and more because their voice actors actually did hook up because of that role and are now married, and that's super cute.
>>
does this legend of kora jump now replace the old one or do i still use the old one or can i use both?

hi, i'm new
>>
File: ginny voldemort the talk.jpg (19KB, 527x302px) Image search: [Google]
ginny voldemort the talk.jpg
19KB, 527x302px
>>55261271
I just give people a variety of ways of being more awesome and let the chips fall where they may. As cute as playing matchmaker feel like, I'd feel creepy if I did it on a regular basis. On the other hand, I'm always ready to give relationship advice (along with... other topics, see pic related) if prompted, but my default demeanor is intimidating enough that no normal teenager would think to ask.
>>
>>55261392
Do what you want. Also, welcome!
>>
>>55261392
Should be replacing, assuming that KOTOR is finalizing the changes.
>>
>>55261371
It'll likely have to go into a Shipyard for the full retrofit, I suggest you hit up a Star Wars Jump for that as they have some awesome Shipyards able to nigh print on the Star Destroyer scale, so larger scale projects should and have been done.
>>
>>55261349
Yeah, but "fiat" as in "it just works how it says it does" rather than "it works in future worlds". There's not an actual reason for it to work, it just does.

Fair nuff.

Yes. Just because something can only be made by magic doesn't mean it is itself magic, it just means there are no other methods which are sufficient to produce it.
>>
>>55261392
Pick one. It's meant as a replacement, but if people had to replace their stories every time someone updated a jump it could mean throwing out hundreds of hours of work.
>>
File: White Crow!.jpg (46KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
White Crow!.jpg
46KB, 736x588px
>>55261271
>Jump in RWBY
>See Qrow and Winter together

"FIGHT, FIGHT, kiss, kiss!"
>>
>>55261383
Please do place your head betwixt your legs and with your tongue do fornicate yourself vigorously.

Then vacate the premise.
>>
>>55261387
I agree with you there on all points, for some reason I could not help but feel the show would have been improved if Lacus and Athrun were thrown out the airlock. Then again that is just because they messed up the best pairing.
>>
>>55261383
>Invalid jumps
>Please ignore me, sempai
Don't you get bored of being an irritant? You are like a less self-aware Bancho. Let that sink in for a moment. *Less* self-aware. Than Bancho!
>>
>>55261383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
>>
>>55261426
>Not just asking "So is this their idea of foreplay?" in the middle of the crowd, just loud enough to be overheard by them, Weiss, and Ruby.
>>
>>55261317
I really need to read more about Exalted. What is a Devil-Tiger?
>>
>>55261383
>Invalid jumps.
Only if your a piss baby
>>
>>55261461
The OTB of Exalted: Infernals.
>>
>>55261371
I think its just magic full park says
"Dreadnaught Class Engineering 1SP
Being dreadfully behind when it comes to Magitek, you won’t see too many machines of substantial size among the nations founded in Eorzea. But against the Garlean Empire, it’s painfully obvious that this current level is insufficient.
The Garleans like to use Dreadnaughts in their fleets? Well, you need to scale up your engineering in return. Applicable to any machine, but only once per machine, you can increase its size and output without consequence by half of its current size. If the Garleans are going to play with technology – you’ll show them what Magitek can really do."
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
>>55254921
In commemoration to this Edition I made a build.

IOU Jump 134:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Smith and Wesson Scholarship [+100]
Student Loan [+100]
Faculty [+200]
Campus (In-)Security [+200]
Missing Library Book [+300]
Origin: School of Weird, Unnatural Sciences & Engineering (WUSE)
Perks:
Laboratory Work (Free)
A Doctorate in SCIENCE! [-300]
Just a Face in the Crowd [-100]
Unforgetable [-100]
Immaculate Paperwork [-300]
Actually Teaching [-600]
A Gentleman and a Scholar [-100]
Illumini Association [-300]
Gear:
Bare Skin Rug [-50]
A Daily Illuminator Subscription [-50]

“What book do I owe again?” I asked the Librarian at their reply I nodded and reached out before Prana flooded out and with a touch of Wishcraft I managed to use the First Magic to bring forth the book in question. “There you go.” I said as I then turned to the Dean. “So, are you finished talking with Uncle Pennybags?”
“If you have this much money why steal for the tuition?” The Dean asked as Pennybags walked off poshly. The entire squad readying for school.
“I needed to make a point and it makes an impression.” I answered with a laugh. “So, what are the rules for this ‘stunner’ requirement? Can they be modified?”
“It must be a beam weapon that deals nonlethal damage and must be built from the original model. Also you must turn it back in at the end of your term.” The Dean said easily even as he pushed a book forward. “Your survival guide.”
“Survival Guide?” I asked with a laugh. “This is a vacation, Dean.”
>>
>>55261461
The Yozi fucked up when they jury-rigged their stolen Solar Exaltations and Infernals can by following heretical charm-trees can create a new Primordial.
>>
>>55261461
An Infernal Exalted that's learned the charm Triumphant Howl of the Devil-Tiger and gotten root access to their shard. This lets them redefine a bunch of aspects of their nature as an Exalted, including caste abilities, Torment, and making new charms themed after themselves instead of the Yozi. It also unlocks access to a charm tree that lets them emulate certain aspects of Primordial existence, including spawning off sub-souls of their own or creating a pocket universe inside their souls.

>>55261483
That implies there are other builds. Devil-Tiger is an expected part of an Infernal's evolution. The only other option makes them stop being Exalted altogether.
>>
>>55261435
To be fair, bancho is one of the best things that ever happened to this thread.
>>
>>55261271
I don't know if I'd really call it a 'relationship', since the extent of it was 'Alma had a crush on Becket, wanted to bang him, and went about her goals via stalking and eventually raping him', but...I prevented that. Instead, Frisk got to be the recipient of her affections! On one hand, things went much better for him than they did with Becket, and it ended up being good for Alma in the long run. On the other hand, it was a MAJOR pain in my ass.
>>
>>55261392
You have to replace it. Grandfathered builds aren't allowed.
>>
>>55261509
Yeah, exactly.

There's no reason for the rest of the Exalted: Infernals jump to exist except for the Devil-Tiger options. Nobody pays attention to the rest of the jump anyway.
>>
>>55261313
You know there was a fanfic where Kira got sent back in time and everything was the same except he and Cagalli were not related. It was pretty good actually.
>>
>>55261271
>Harry & Cho
Miscegenation! Degeneracy! Cho may very well be a Pure-blood, and you dirty her ancestry with Muggle filth?
>>
>>55261008
I know you're trying to stir up shit, but dammit if it doesn't feel like you're right sometimes.
>>
>>55261551
Shitposter, you do realize that any infernal can become a devil tiger? The background isn't necessary for it.
>>
>>55261551
>There's no reason for the rest of the Exalted: Infernals jump to exist except for the Devil-Tiger options. Nobody pays attention to the rest of the jump anyway.
I wouldn't say that they're the only thing people pay attention to, but you are right that they get overemphasized, yes.
>>
>>55261571
If you got ignored, it probably doesn't have anything to do with you as a person, but the property. Things that nobody has heard of don't get a lot of builds unless you're good at hyping people up. This has always been the case. Your identity isn't part of the problem there.
>>
>>55261519
>bancho is one of the best things that ever happened to this thread.
A.. anon, are you feeling alright? Not running a temperature or something?
>>
>>55261553
I think I've read that one, actually. You're right, it was good. A bit cliche in how it was a fixfic, but still very satisfying.
>>
>>55261461
Other people have given pretty good answers, but the part that's relevant to the original question is that you can create your own custom [Word] Apotheosis Shintai (semi-permanent transformation Charm) and Dragon Who Swallowed the Sun (upgrade to said Charm) equivalent. The only canon example we have belongs to the runt of the Yozis, clocking at only 50 miles in length, but if I recall correctly Mardukth okayed making your Devil-Tigered equivalent closer to the other Yozis (doesn't change the mechanical abilities though). As these include an endless desert, a matryoshka planet-city no one's ever managed to fully explore, and an infinite mountain you can probably be bigg enough to eat a planet-sized object.
>>
So, I asked this awhile back, but only got shitpost replies. So...

I'm trying to only include valid jumps in my current chain, but it's a bit harder than it would seem. I need to know which of the jumps on the drive were made by SBers, and preferably the authors.
>>
>>55261583
This is true. Even DeSu's NiGHTS only got...what, two builds?
>>
chi manipulation + telekinesis= striking everyones chi points from a distance and making them unable to move, right?

If so, i'll just make all the equalists into espers.
Let's see what happens.

was the equalist movement protrayed as sympathetic/reasonable in it's core on purpose as to say "communism is good in theory"?
>>
>>55261519
Tera has cost us jumps. I recognize he has issues, so I'm not going to go on and on about him, but in terms of content for the thread he's been a net negative.
>>
>>55261606
Hello, shitposter.

>>55261607
And people love interacting with and teasing him.
>>
>>55261594
Ebby is smol.

He's even smaller than the actual runt of the Yozis. At least Auto's still planet sized even when dying from voidcancer.
>>
>>55260063
what jump did you make?
>>
File: obligitoryreply.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
obligitoryreply.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>55261606
>>
>>55261608
>communism is good in theory
Never understood why people say this, because it doesn't sound at all good in theory
>>
>>55261620
Well that's because Ebby isn't real. Or wasn't. He literally started out as a non-entity that whispered in the backs of the Primordials' heads until it befriended Theion and got Sol Invictus made, at which point it could finally manifest as a flat shadow shaped like a dragon. All being turned into a Yozi did to him was grant him the power of the third dimension, so he became a shadow dragon.
>>
>>55261569
>you dirty her ancestry with Muggle filth?
Well in canon she marries a muggle so in that case Harry is a good deal.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
>>55261606
good luck with that..
>>
>>55261620
Autobot is the runt because no one likes him, not because of his size
Ebby is the runt in pure size.
>>
>>55261652
The Yozi aren't real. None of this is real, dingus.
>>
>>55261608
It's not so much that the Equalists were shown as right or wrong, but that they were immediately forgotten once they'd served their purpose as mooks. They were a very lazy effort at moral complexity and worldbuilding.
>>
>>55261664
I'm talking in-setting, you horseradish shitdip.
>>
>>55261664
Go away Marsh
>>
>>55261640
it doesn't, but the show portrays it in a way that makes the non-benders sympathetic, except for their masked enforcers.
I mean they're a basically unsatisfied and violent crowd, but they do have a point: being powerless in the avatar verse sucks
>>
>>55261664
You're real to me, anon.
>>
>>55261607
Too many papers due to make builds.
>>
>>55261672
Sure you were.

>>55261673
He was right tho.
>>
>>55261608
>communism is good in theory
I don't know how people can read communist doctrine, Marx, etc, and say that
>>
>>55261655
>Ebby is the runt in pure size.
is't he the shadow of all things... would't that make him the biggest?
>>
>>55261665
yeah, that bothered me too
"oh, your leader was a bender the whole time? Looks like your cause has no justification then. Time to wrap things up and go home"
>>
>>55261664
Jokes aside not being technically real in Exalted doesn't necessarily stop you from doing stuff. Oramus shits out completely possible, unreal things ever other day out of the weak as an expression of artistic inspiration, and First Age teraforming boiled down to putting chaos stories into an engine that converts them into solid reality.

>>55261694
Also Marsh deserves to be lobotomised forever.
>>
>>55261699
People who base their perception of communism on memes, without actually having read any Marx.
>>
>>55261703
Conceptually? Yes
Physically? No.
>>
>>55261608
It was a combination of people who were angry at benders being born with a specific skillset that got them specific jobs and people who were victimized by the bending mafia. Being a bender nets you a certain amount of power with a minimal amount of effort.

>>55261640
It sounds good if you're totally broke and working a 60 hour week anyway.
>>
Jump #202 Overlord the Vidya
Timeline: 1&2
Background: Overlord (100)
Perks:
*Uplifting (100)
*Group Dynamics (300, Discount)
*Dark General (150, Discount)
*Dark Diplomacy (100)
*Intimidating Persona (0)
Equipment:
*Flag of the overlord
*Overlord Gear (0)
*Ruined Tower (0)
Companions
*Minion Master (0) left behind
You know, you can never under estimate the joys of having human hands and a humanoid form until you spend most of a decade without them. Not that being a Tyrannosaurus wasn’t fun at times but still it’s good to be me again… sort of; I was cast in the role of a villain in this world. An Overlord trying to conquer the world for reasons…

Honestly as I understood things people in this world were kind of dumb and I would actually pity However the idea of controlling a lot of minions was neat unfortunately I made the mistake of turning a hive over to Rick. He thought he could make superior minions and I desperately didn’t want him to get bored.

So his creation works… he creates a hive that spits out downright deadly overpowered minions with genes from a dozen different horrible things we had collected on our journey. Sadly they worked too well… they became too strong to control so I wound up with a war on my hands against my own creations.

I swear I am going to have to be more careful with Saiyan, kryptonian and Asgardian DNA next time. We fought them back they escaped to other kingdoms where they wreaked havoc. We spent the next 10 years chasing down and fighting them as they would act pretty much like Kryptonian Vikings.

Strangely as no one knew I had created them I became lauded as a great hero for fighting them and wound up one of the most famous heroes in the world.
>>
>>55261606
>shitpost replies
Get what you give. Go back to your gutter, you little pest.
>>
>>55261625
I kinda hesitate to name any because I don't put my name or anything on jumps. If I ever get off my ass and make any of those jumps people will probably instantly know it's me.

That and I don't really want to connect my jumps under any sort of 'title'.
>>
>>55261699
>I don't know how people can read communist doctrine, Marx, etc, and say that

the people saying communism is good in theory are
a) people who have never read anything marxist in depth (and if they have, haven't thought it trough and have no further economic education)
b) violent marxists/anarchists who want to see their violent revolution come to fruition by marketing their theory as good and healthy
>>
>>55261720
You think maybe that's why he's such a dick, hates being short
>>
File: KAYNETH HEWWO.png (166KB, 595x313px) Image search: [Google]
KAYNETH HEWWO.png
166KB, 595x313px
Hewwo? Jumpuh? Awe you hewe?
>>
>>55261606
Val, NuBee, Clover, Yorokonde, Waddle, THA, myrmidont, Red, HeavensAnon, English, etc etc are all SBers. Every Jumpmaker uses SB frequently. You can only do the Suggsverse Jump
>>
>>55261426
You reminded me that, when Clover eventually gets around to the fabled RWBY update, that I wanted to suggest passive super-luck as a new semblance. I even figured out the perfect name for it: Clover.
>>
File: tic.gif (393KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tic.gif
393KB, 480x270px
>>55259897
>Write out each Jump adventure taken
>Fully flushed out Legend of Korra story
>Story near the beginning of a +260 chain
>Elements of Korra story appear through chain
>Update to setting
>Want to change build but doing means reworking countless hours of work

Why must you tear me apart senpai?
>>
>>55261608
if you have telekinesis that fine controlled you don't even need chi manipulation anymore to make them unable to move
just shut their system down or give them an aneurism
>>
>>55261703
Even back when he was a shadow, the Primordial that was the center of everything was conceptually so huge he couldn't believe how huge he was, his successor was infinite but his equally infinite big sister wedged around him kept him from reaching the others at first, one of the others can turn into an apocalypse and still another is conceptually the REFLECTION of all things-which means he's probably bigger than mere shadows, since he tries to make his reflections even better than the originals.

>>55261764
Also this is actually sort of true, in the sense that his deepest urge to define all of existence by his whims.

Which he can't do, because by nature he's a reactive, antagonistic force.

So his natural state is being spiteful because his concept's too puny to dominate everyone else effortlessly.
>>
File: IMG_1995.jpg (144KB, 888x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1995.jpg
144KB, 888x1000px
>>55261809
>RWBY

The chameleon girl is cute, CUTE!
>>
>>55261805
Damnit, how was I found out? I didn't think anyone would guess I was insert random SB user here
>>
>>55261823
eh; it's pretty much like the old one except for the raava part and i personally believe it's not worth it's price and story obligations

I've picked far more usefull/powerful elemental manipulation than avatar state bending in other jumps
>>
File: Unimpressed.png (856KB, 1172x644px) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed.png
856KB, 1172x644px
>>55261851
>The chameleon girl is cute, CUTE!
Winter is superior
>>
File: IMG_1996.jpg (66KB, 628x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1996.jpg
66KB, 628x767px
>>55261870
Winter is a bitchier version of Weiss.
>>
>>55261870
All RWBY girls suck, and there is a 60% chance you will clip through them whenever you go in for a hug.
>>
>>55261860
I bet you're Ursine, aren't you? Your Quirks are really overpowered and you're letting us become literal god's in DS1!
>>
>>55261805
>Val, NuBee, Clover, Waddle, THA, myrmidont, Red are all SBers
Wait, really?
>>
>>55261889
I'd clip through you if you know what I mean
>>
>>55261894
No, you dundermuffin. He's rendering shitposts unto shitposts.

Why do so many people here believe everything they read on the internet?
>>
>>55261733
You know you get a free mistress, right? There were some pretty great ones in the 1st and 2nd games
>>
>>55261892
You guessed it! I'm whoever that is that you just said! You'll never stop me now though!

>>55261894
No not really. I'm pretty sure everyone mentioned there was just a joke name anyways.
>>
>>55261894
Anon.

Please learn to take everything in this thread with a grain of salt.
Multiple grains of salt.
>>
>>55261918
No need to be so stingy. We have salt to spare.
>>
>>55261860
Your Ballsdeep 69 on SB, i knew it.
>>
File: JUMPER.png (208KB, 771x579px) Image search: [Google]
JUMPER.png
208KB, 771x579px
>>55261894
Nope on my part [I'm Waddle in IRC] I have kept away from the Spacebattles community. Whilst the Thread can get quirky and a little bitchy at times I find it better than that other site.

>>55261918
A planeload sometimes.

>>55261930
There was a Jump made for it at one point yes.
>>
>>55261894
Anon... Just how many Nigerian princess have you funded?
>>
How much of your free time is spent on jumpchain and jumpchain-related things?
>>
>>55261966
Far too much.
>>
>>55261894
Val has a fucking hate-on for Spacebattles for some weirdly bizarre reason.
>>
What if I just made the twilight spirit the 1000cp option with no scenario requirement and then added Raava and Vaatu and scenario rewards but you had to stay either lawful good or chaotic evil to use them?
>>
>>55261966
I devote a shameful amount of headspace toward jumpchain. It's honestly unhealthy
>>
>>55261953
It's just a joke account to learn the systems. I'll change to a different main when things get going.
>>
File: you got caged.png (544KB, 605x748px) Image search: [Google]
you got caged.png
544KB, 605x748px
>>55261805
You forgot me, senpai.
>>
>>55261974
I'd agree with that. But I'm just an anon. You don't care about my voice.
>>
>>55261972
Val grows a hate-on for anybody who disagrees with their regime.

get it right.
>>
>>55261974
Sounds good.
>>
File: smug tiramy.png (159KB, 348x360px) Image search: [Google]
smug tiramy.png
159KB, 348x360px
>>55261966
Yes.
>>
>>55261974
That would be much better than it is now, not the ideal solution but a good one.
>>
File: Best Girl Ahoy!.png (695KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl Ahoy!.png
695KB, 1024x576px
>>55261851
>>55261870
>>55261883
Best Girl right here.

She belongs to Mulan
>>
>>55261991
Nobody cares, Red.
>>
>>55261974
Sounds good, I am still taking raava though. Thanks kotor!
>>
>>55261966
Most of my 'free time' to be honest. I really enjoy /JC/, and I don't put it before RL obligations so I don't see a problem with it.
>>
>>55261966
Not a whole lot, anymore. Slowly dropping as time goes on, too.
>>
>>55262015
Shut up Dirge
>>
>>55261966
I find jumpchain a good creative writing exercise that has helped me grow as a writer.

However I have found myself thinking in the movie theater about how this would be a good jump and what I would do.
>>
>>55261953
How did you know both my super secret account and secret hobby!?
>>
>>55262015
>>55262032
>>55261991
>>55261972
You're both fags

Not just any fags, you're the manchild neckbeard version of Regina George's groupies
>>
>>55261966
More than i want to, but less than before.
>>
File: GwenPooleAnd.jpg (76KB, 1004x261px) Image search: [Google]
GwenPooleAnd.jpg
76KB, 1004x261px
>>55261974
Was Korra LG? She seemed to be more CG.
>>
>>55262010
>no tits
>best girl
Impossibru
>>
>>55262051
CN, many. CN.
>>
>>55262048
Shut up Regina, no one cares about your Discord thing
>>
>>55261966
Not that much. Probably because I don't write a story for my chain, only keeping a vague idea of what I do or have done. My time in /jc/ is mostly lurking, keeping the tab open to check for OC and hiding reply chains that are irrelevant to that goal.
>>
>>55261966
A significant amount of time, but not the majority. The amount has dropped over time.
>>
>>55262048
Cake, sweet sweet cake
>>
File: N._Tropy_Crash_3.png (290KB, 731x1092px) Image search: [Google]
N._Tropy_Crash_3.png
290KB, 731x1092px
Woke up to get a drink, just wanted to offer a quick update on Crash Bandicoot. I'm adding a fifth origin for all the dimensional/temporal travellers present in the games, like Dr N. Tropy and the Evil Twins. Should still drop the Jump today though.

>>55262022
D':
>>
File: 708879.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
708879.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>55262078
>>
>>55262083
>I'm adding a fifth origin for all the dimensional/temporal travellers present in the games, like Dr N. Tropy and the Evil Twins. Should still drop the Jump today though.
Yay!

wait shit what time zone you at?
>>
>>55261966
Well, the main reason I got into jumpchain was because I got tired of constantly flushing money down the drain for disappointing IPs. That and my I found my imagination generally more engaging, especially after a couple trpg sessions. So this constitutes most of my "entertainment". I still have enough time to get swole, go outside, study, whatever, so it doesn't really bother me too much.
>>
File: cakeoncake.jpg (354KB, 888x666px) Image search: [Google]
cakeoncake.jpg
354KB, 888x666px
>>55262078
>>55262095
That's notta cake, thiiis isa cake
>>
>>55262010
I like Nora but she's too high energy for me. Winter fits me better, we are both emotionally distant (likely because of our family) but still care for those close to us even though it doesn't seem like it.

>Best friend: "Hug your sister and tell her you love her."
"Why?"
>"When was the last time you did that?"
"...."
*Goes and hugs sister*
"I just want you to know I love you."
>Sister: "...Are you dying?"
>
>>
>>55262115
But it's not chocolate...
>>
>>55262109
>get swole
Good to see someone with their priorities straight!

>>55262107
It's 01:01 here, London Time Zone.
>>
How many perks are there for super-rapid growing trees? There's the daemonseed from Big O and the growth serum from Origins that I know of
>>
>>55262083
FUAnon, if we take up Washed Up Bandicoot, are we actually a sibling of Crash and Coco? Because that would be nice. Also, side note, once Crash comes out, all we need is a Ty the Tasmanian Tiger jump and we'll have all the games I played when I was younger on the drive.
>>
File: 1486543587504.png (649KB, 636x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486543587504.png
649KB, 636x720px
>>55261966
I'm on a bit of a decline right now, trying to find other ways to kill time. Mostly I'm a bit burnt out and wanting to change gears a bit, plus without jumps to work on I'm mostly just waiting on more content while doing other things.

My writefaggotry doesn't seem to generate as much interest as before, so that's slowed down, too. I figure unless I get some inspiration, I might vanish or just lurk for a bit. Doubt I'm leaving for good, though, if my last attempts were any indicator.
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1200x900px
>>55262010
"No"
>>
>>55262135
Wood Release in Naruto lets you just make trees whenever you want.
>>
>>55262152
Is that a cloud or is it wasabi or something?
>>
>>55262174
Ice cream that Misaka didn't totally steal from her sister Misaka.
>>
>>55262161
So you like zombie girls
>>
File: Heartless.jpg (110KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Heartless.jpg
110KB, 894x894px
>>55262161
Anon, she works with Ansom.
>>
>>55262190
No, but ghost girls are great.
>>
>>55262135
The Gamer has a perk for that.
>>
>>55262161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12DeNdF0KPA
>>
File: Meanwhile, in the afterlife.png (23KB, 294x448px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile, in the afterlife.png
23KB, 294x448px
>>55262161
You know what? I normally don't like breaking up canon relationships, but I'll make an exception for this one.

Her and Jaune just felt so stupid and forced, it didn't make any sense to me and they didn't have any chemistry. The only explanation I can think of is the Pyrra has such woefully poor relationship skills that she mistook feelings of pity for love.

It probably would be good for everyone if she ended up with someone else. Well, except Jaune, he'll probably die. Then again, he really should have had a better plan for surviving Beacon.
>>
>>55262196
>>55262196
>ghost girls are great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cewoubpTjeY
>>
File: How to Destroy the Universe.jpg (124KB, 1124x794px) Image search: [Google]
How to Destroy the Universe.jpg
124KB, 1124x794px
>>
Have you ever gotten halfway through a jump, then taken a moment to think about it, and just said "nah" and stopped.
>>
>>55262152
All ma waifus (males) are leaving! Life ain't fair.

>>55262147
I'd advice wanking that bit. I mean Cortex probably found you all at the same time, so it'd be easy to justify sharing, roughly speaking, 50% of each another's genes.
>>
>>55262196
more like ash girls
>>
>>55262226
Fucking auto-correct.*
>>
>>55262211
I completely agree. I hate pretty much everything about Jaune and how they wrote him.
>>
>>55262218
seems legit
>>
>>55262226
Cool, thanks FUAnon.
>>
>>55262211
I mean, I don't disagree. Phyrra/Jaune is fucking retarded, and I refuse to allow it.
Which is why I got to her first.

Is it NTR if they don't even know each other?
>>
>>55262243
Yeah, Jaune is a really bland and boring dude, huh?
>>
>>55262135
Avatar of the Green from DC Occult.
>>
>>55262277
It's not even NTR if they do know each other as long as they're not in a relationship. It'd be a dick move if you swooped in on one of them if you knew the other had feelings for them, but it still wouldn't be NTR.
>>
>>55262211
So Roman wants to get drunk and go a rock'a rolling with Pyrra? Add it to the ship list.
>>
>>55261974
Why not just make them all scenarios? Going on an adventure to obtain each element sounded cool for Twilight.
>>
>>55262297
>Avatar of the Green
Sounds like a character from a high fantasy movie written by Kevin Smith
>>
>>55262211
>he only explanation I can think of is the Pyrra has such woefully poor relationship skills that she mistook feelings of pity for love.
It's less "mistook pity for love" and more "He's the only person who treats me like a normal person"

She likely "loved" Jaune more for the idea of what he represented, than for Jaune himself.
>>
>>55262194
I used my once a jump raise the dead perk on her.

Everyone: "Pyrrha!!! H-how?!"
Anon: "Because I'm awesome."
>>
>>55262308
Well the main Avatar is Swamp Thing. I think these days Poison Ivy counts too?
>>
>>55262316
To be honest, I am fully and 100% expecting Phyrra to get rez'd. It's the exact kind of cliche bullshit that I've come to expect.
>>
>>55262335
She's not counted as an Avatar, just someone connected to the Green. Sometimes.
>>
>>55262313
So in that case did Jaune love Weiss? He seemed to like things other than her money and looks.
>>
File: penny as a securitron.png (456KB, 853x570px) Image search: [Google]
penny as a securitron.png
456KB, 853x570px
>>55262161
She's boring as fuck though. Solid design I'll admit but that doesn't make up for the cardboard personality.
>>
>>55262359
Oh hey you found best girl.
>>
>>55262354
No. Jaune's thing for Weiss was pretty obviously a crush based solely on her looks.
>>
>>55262372
>girl
>>
>>55262161
Reminder the show has a wonderful how too on how you can make a penny into 4 quarters.
>>
>>55262359
>She's boring as fuck though.
>cardboard personality
The same could be said of all RWBY characters.
>>
>>55262381
Well if she doesn't have the right parts anon you just have to add them.
>>
>>55262243
>>55262291
Did Jaune become worse as time went on? I only watched the first season, but I thought he was alright based on his inspirations. He's just some guy, one that also turns out to be a strangely good leader.
>>
File: perks of a cyborg.jpg (31KB, 560x640px) Image search: [Google]
perks of a cyborg.jpg
31KB, 560x640px
>>55262372
Yus. Penny a cute.
>>
>>55262395
Yes, yes he did. So did Blake... and Yang... and Ruby somehow got less plot presence. Weiss is fine surprisingly.
>>
>>55262395
He interferes with people obtaining their waifus.

He must be crushed.
>>
>>55261974
Twilight would most likely end up being similar to the ways people have managed to get all of the elements before this update, such as taking the spirit and going off to obtain the elements from the Lion Turtles either by finding living ones or using time travel nonsense.

Making the Twilight option 1000 CP would ruin those builds/stories to create a new and less interesting one. Why not just a scenario based on what jumpers have already been doing for a while now? It is a good adventure and a number of people seem to like the idea.
>>
>>55262395
No, he didn't. The problem is he remained basically the same after season 1. With no real changes. Which makes him boring.

The last season showed some character growth and change, but he barely got any screen time to show it.
>>
>>55262438
To be fair, the same could be said for a lot of characters in RWBY, including Ruby herself.
>>
>>55262161
Reminder that no one cared about until she died.
>>
>>55262395
No, he just suffers from the same problem most of the RWBY cast does: a lack of character growth and development.
>>
>>55262454
Eh? They showed more character growth than Jaune. But then they have way more screen time than his entire team, due to being, you know, the main characters.

But even Best Girl, and Lie Ren got more character growth in the last season than Jaune has the entire show, just with their back-story stuff.

So he's boring and bland, and it's made worse because in the first few episodes he was the "viewer mouthpiece", because he was completely ignorant of things everyone in the setting should at least have a vague idea of. Especially if he's from a long line of Huntsman.
>>
>>55262477
>implying
She was best girl from the moment she appeared.
>>
>>55262492
>But even Best Girl, and Lie Ren got more character growth in the last season than Jaune has the entire show, just with their back-story stuff.
Which is weird, given how many episodes Jaune has devoted to him. It's a pretty disproportionate ratio of screentime to character development.
>>
>>55262492
But he wasn't the "viewer mouthpiece". He should have been, but they didn't utilize him to the full extent that they should've and had him ask all the dumb questions so the audience wouldn't have had to.

Instead we got that "History of Remnant" shit by Vic Mignogna. Which was interesting in its own right but shouldn't have run in the show's timeslot.
Thread posts: 805
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.