[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1719: Tusken Raiders Should Not Run Governments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 574
Thread images: 119

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55198512
>>
File: nazarekt.jpg (249KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nazarekt.jpg
249KB, 1280x720px
For those of you that jumped Overlord (the series) and went 42d Supreme Being, did you tell Ainz that you were a jumper? If not, how did you handle him?
>>
File: Stupided into extinction.png (110KB, 720x936px) Image search: [Google]
Stupided into extinction.png
110KB, 720x936px
So during your chain Jumpers have you ever had the misfortune of meeting someone too stupid to live?
>>
would Toumas imagine breaker work on saitama?
I want to give caped baldy the challenge he yearns for
>>
>>55205007
>spongebob jump
>every character
>>
Let's say you could only pick up 8 Companions for your entire chain. Who would you choose? Would you go for waifus? Power? Some shared theme? Or, on the contrary, would you go for contrast, with different archetypes?
>>
>>55204967
Nope. I just helped him in his plans to defend Nazarick, sometimes pushing for diplomacy instead of violence but overall following his lead.
>>55205141
I've never had more than 4 companions. I don't understand how people can write/manage that many.
>>
>>55205063
Behead those who insult Squidward
>>
>>55205192
>I've never had more than 4 companions.
Who are they?
>>
>>55204967
I thought about telling him that I was a hacker and that things just happened to carry over, but decided not to. Instead I just invited him into my party using The Gamer and freaked him out a little.
>>
>>55205141
i did
i picked my 6 pokemon, my pokemon companion (pokemon dungeon) and one waifu (chel from el dorado)

chosing powerful companions doesn't make sense to me, since they will eventually become very powerful anyway. I just picked the first i got and stuck to them
>>
>>55204967
Yeah, I did. He was...surprisingly accepting of it. After all, just because I was a dimension hopper didn't mean I wasn't still one of his guildmates and friends. He did ask me a lot about other dimensions though, and if I had anything to do with us landing in this one. We had some pretty interesting conversations, him and I. We decided to keep the truth between just us, even as we searched for the other Supreme Beings.
>>
>>55204967
I was the 43rd Supreme Being, an Angel. I spent most of my time corralling the denizens of Nazarick into not doing stupidly evil shit.
>>
>>55205205
Uninteresting OC. A mischievous werecat burgler, a wuxia hero/dragon, a devoted minotaur bodyguard and a gender-fluid magitech expert.
>>
File: this is a hero.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
this is a hero.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Does anybody else here like to give powers to secondary characters in your jumps just to fuck with the story, or because you think they'd do great if they just had more power?

for example i gave this guy a broken limiter (isekai) and some regenerative abilities, so he'll actually reach saitama levels one day
>>
>>55205286
>because you think they'd do great if they just had more power?
I do that sort of shit all the time. Stands are one of my most common hand-outs.
>>
>>55205286
I wanna do this but I don't know how to give powers to people. How do you guys do it?
>>
>>55205286
I mixed up a cocktail that included Index esper powers and Resident Evil psychic abilities, regeneration, and strength and gave it to Booster Gold without telling him.

Twas amusing
>>
>>55205328
infectious bite from van hellsing lets you grant the one you bite your alt form(s)
skill books from generic isekai lets you grant skills (and maybe powers depending on who you ask)
the best straight up specific powergranting i know is sacrifical bestowment from shin megami tensei

there's lots of other stuff like giving people mutant powers, teaching them to use the force, magic etc...
>>
File: writing.jpg (57KB, 369x469px) Image search: [Google]
writing.jpg
57KB, 369x469px
Jumpers!

Which jump did you write the longest story for?

I'm curious to see what inspires people.
>>
>>55205414
Pokemon, I covered two years of my time there off and on for a few months, then a smattering of the other eight in small blurbs before wrapping up my time there.
>>
File: bernkastelsoriginalcharacter.png (273KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
bernkastelsoriginalcharacter.png
273KB, 428x600px
>>55205414
The longest one in my previous chain was Protectors of the Plot Continuum, which was something of a 'wham' episode for Destroyer of Worlds. Featuring knowledge of other Jumpers, fighting a Sue that mirrored some of the dumber stereotypes, knowledge of the Spark and the permanent death of a companion who had gone from 'irredeemable troll' to 'slightly redeemable troll'. It ended up being the signal to start the endgame of that chain.

Nameless' chain isn't really long enough to warrant me handpicking it, but all the stories so far (save MMBN) have been fairly long and detailed.
>>
Okay, so /jc/, I might have fucked up. I went to My Hero Academia and decided, "Hey, you know what would be fun? Empowering Deku before All Might does!", since I think the jump starts before he gives Deku One for All. So, what did I do? I used Sacrificial Bestowment to give him the Ultimate Lifeform race and perks, plus Hamon from JoJo and Fine Control from Incredibles so he didn't accidentally hurt himself/others. And I thought, this would be fun! But then I realised, wait a second, Ultimate Lifeform has Understanding, a power copying ability. And the only other character in MHA with that sort of ability is All For One.

So, exactly how much attention is Deku about to get when people realise what he can do? Because I think I just did the equivalent of covering the poor kid in delicious meat in front of a bunch of hungry wolves, with the wolves being all the pro heroes and villains.
>>
>>55205414
Dragonlance.
>>
>>55205271
so which one's your waifu?
>>
>>55205496
Everyone's going to hate him. MHA is all about mastering your own gifts and growing into your own, just stealing powers is antithetical to UA Academy's ethos. Every single one of his classmates and teachers is going to despise him for being a copying fuck instead of becoming his own person.
>>
>>55205414
I think my longest was SCP. Because detailing the reactions to the madness that was my character was fun for a little while.
>>
>>55205540
All of them.
>>
>>55205286
Yes. In fact, I generally give out powers on a fairly liberal basis.

>>55205328
Depends on the power. There's a lot of stuff, like martial arts, that you can just straight up train people in normally... but supernatural training methods, and perks related to boosting training times, help. Falling Blossom Style is always good for producing a fine crop of fanatical mooks; using Martial Arts Compendium Memorization and Perfected Lotus Cultivating Gardener to train up mooks after dosing them with Celestial Cocaine makes it super easy... and that's using powers from only one jump, and perks/items gained from a single origin (Exalted: Sidereals, for reference).

Magic may or may not be as easy to train people in... unless you took Numerologic Sorcerous Tutelage (also from Exalted: Sidereals), in which case you can teach any magic you know to anyone at all, provided that person happens to be a brilliant mathematician (if they aren't, you'll have to solve that particular problem first).

Not incidentally, I cannot emphasize enough how useful the Exalted jumps are for power training in general. There's a shitton of in-setting stuff for training up mortals and/or giving them superpowers, and the relevant jumps include a bunch of related perks for a good reason. From the use of Charms with the Training keyword (which let you quickly turn groups of peasant farmers into elite soldiers, expert martial artists, or educated loremasters) to spells like Imbue Amalgam (which let you quickly turn individual peasant farmers into inhuman monsters with a custom array of superpowers who are mystically bound to your will), to the almighty Endowment charm (which lets you expensively turn carefully-selected mortals into small-g gods), Exalted is supersaturated with ways to bestow powerups upon those you deem deserving of power.
>>
File: 5nny0n6.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5nny0n6.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
Hey jumpers, what's the weirdest weapon you've used?

I once beat someone to death with a baguette. I was not having a fun time at that moment.
>>
>>55205328
Usually I use magitech nano-cybernetics. Build all sorts of powerful physics-defying tools right into their cells.
>>
So minor WoC update incoming.

Im adding some stuff into the notes of World of Cultivation, mainly math numbers and an explanation of permanent tempering and how it works.

also changed the CP to Cultivation Points part at the top of the cultivation method table dealy to say Cultivation Method Points.

also added a note that taking too many side effects in the cultivation method table is bad, I mean I thought that was obvious but here is what I am adding to make sure I dont accidentally confuse people.

>Just to be clear trying to stack too many of these such as deadly Teaching Requirements Can make this method nothing more than a lesson in how to slowly and painfully kill yourself if you choose to practice this method.

and I fixed body cultivation background that somehow got moved at the beginning.

only semi here cause busy at home today but I am around if needed.
>>
>>55205694
Thanks Aionon for the update and clearing things up.
>>
>>55205568
To be fair, Ultimate Lifeform does grant other powers of its' own, but yeah, that's going to be a problem. Knowing All For One, he's going to try and take advantage of that, and having UL Deku join him would be...well, really bad doesn't even begin to describe it.
>>
What's the most dangerous Jump? Gauntlets excepted.
>>
>>55205798
Light of T...
>Gauntlets excepted.
Nevermind.
>>
>>55205328
Hit Generic Isekai for The System and Skill Books, this combo makes all powers skills and you can make books that teach people those skills. This doesn't mean you can hand out a Intelligence boosting book but you could teach a guy unnatural levels of study/retention on the scale of a perk you have or you could teach them how to toss ice around like a royal born to Frozen with Elemental Queen and the above combo.

Next hit up The Weakness of Beatrice the Level Cap Holy Swordswoman That Made Being the Strongest Even More Trouble – His Name? Boo Boo Jump so you can get Maker of Magic, this perk allows you to tie Magic Systems together and manipulate the fugg out of existing ones.

Then Hit Dark Souls and get you hands on Pyromancy somehow.

Now every Magic System you ever come across is Skill that can be taught with Skill Books and by enfolding them into your personal Maker of Magic set-up you can pass access to the entire Magic System via granting the entry level skills to them. In addition to that you can also grant some pretty cool stuff with Skill Books.
>>
>>55205414
Exalted: Sidereals. I randomly roll the bulk of my jumps, and wound up going there as Jump #7... which is about 100 jumps earlier than I would've planned to visit Creation.

I wound up writing about 8000 words on a year-by-year overview of my adventures... which mostly revolved around hanging out in Yu-Shan dispensing plot spoilers about things like the Scarlet Empress' whereabouts and the precise details of the Great Curse (being publicly known as the 21st Chosen of Journeys helped with my credibility). Specific highlights of adventures beyond Yu-Shan included diplomatic overtures to the Locust Crusade, marked with exorbitantly extravagant bribery (Sidereals normally get censured for spending Heavenly wealth like that, on account of how it'd wreck Creation's economy, but the loot wasn't going to Creation, this time... and I made sure to get approval first). Also, I built Qlithu-Sohkth the hard way (there wasn't room in my build to buy her normally... but Sidereal Craft Charms, backed by Heavenly Artificer Understanding, let me grace the Five Score Fellowship with an additional source of insight who'd stay around after my departure).
>>
>>55204967
I used the Universal drawback that lets you start at birth and slowly regain you memory over the years and combined it with the Setting Amnesia drawback as well. Since my in game character was a Bard I spent my time telling the stories of past jumps as I regained the memories.
This way as I told alot of stories to the other Supreme Beings the NPCs could overhear, but I didn't know that at the time. That way the NPCs all adore me as a traveler of worlds and I get an even greater boost in their praise. As for Ainz It was all like I told him. If her didn;t believe me then that was his fault.
In the end I did help rescue the other Supreme Beings and gave Aniz an alt human form so he could have some happy-fun-time with the ladies.

>>55205007
Ned Stark
>>
>>55205605

I like decapitating people with fish
>>
File: Confused.jpg (109KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.jpg
109KB, 400x400px
So if I go to Creation via the Gauntlet Mortal Heroes and pic up some stuff there can I go to Pokemon Jump as my first Jump? This question applies to all of Gauntlets really.
>>
>>55205798
I think desolate era is pretty bad, but to be fair a lot of stuff can probably be avoided by going underground, like literally digging your way underground and living as deep down as you possibly can.

Though that seems to work in a lot of places.
>>
>>55205905
Just go to Pokemon whenever you feel like man.
>>
>>55205605
Was a Farfetch in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, knocking folks out with leek is something I just came naturally into.
>>
>>55205141
My new chain I an trying to keep it low. Only two waifus for me. That way the other six can pair up and have their own relationships.

>>55205192
> I don't understand how people can write/manage that many.
I grant all my companions freedom to go do whatever they want for the decade. In my main chain when we got to the Forgotten Realms Everyone just separated on their own adventures. That is until it was time to raid the Demon Webs and attack the drow goddess Lolth.
>>
>>55205913
that's against the rules reee
>>
>>55205286
I made him an actual Kamen Rider using a Lost Memory Driver and the Hero Gaia Memory.

Dude was amazing.
>>
>>55205905
I'm not sure what you're asking. Yes, you can always go to Pokemon as your first jump, that's the standard. Are you asking if Gauntlets don't count as jumps, so you could do them first and have a higher than expected level of power for Pokemon?
>>
File: Anime REEE.png (56KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
Anime REEE.png
56KB, 500x347px
>>55205937
You reee like a little girl or Frenchman.
>>
>>55205960
Yes that. In my case I wanted to do something like the Unicorn Gauntlet or Mortal Heroes and then head to Pokemon with stuff unique to me, for story reasons, however I am a stickler for rules so I wondered if this would work.
>>
>>55205605
One of my jumpers has taken to using an actual french revolution guillotine as their main weapon. They carry it everywhere on their back and can put a person in it in 10 seconds.

It's fun.
>>
File: lF87kme.jpg (562KB, 898x1264px) Image search: [Google]
lF87kme.jpg
562KB, 898x1264px
>>55205971
>Frenchman

Brutal
>>
File: Math.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Math.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>There are people in this thread that dont kill with Math
>>
>>55205286
huh, i gave krillin the limit break ability and regeneration too.
I can't stand settings where humans are surpassed by aliens

HFY!
>>
>>55205995
Then no, Gauntlets are still jumps. If this really bothers you, just houserule that you can do Pokemon whenever you want. It's not that important a rule to keep.
>>
>>55205996
I've been half-tempted to pick Robespierre as my Servant in Fate Zero, just to troll all these kings. A guillotine can count as a Saber, right?
>>
>>55206010
Fuck off Build I have vidyagames.
>>
>>55206010
Ugh. Is it wrong of me that I've been turned off of Build entirely just by how ugly the actor playing Sento is? Well, actually, "ugly" is the wrong word. He's just always got his face in these weird squinty expressions that makes me want to punch him. It's awful.
>>
>>55205408
Thanks for the Van Helsing one. I didn't know about it.
>>
>>55205414
My three longest stories are for Overlord (series), Forgotten Realms, and Ravenloft. Damn I hated Ravenloft and the Unwanted Harem drawback. It made my like hell for a decade.
>>
on whom is the invincibility quirk in the boku no hero academia jump based on?
>>
>>55206035
Wouldn't Fate/GO and Pokemon be about summoning minions instead of gaining Servant/Pokemon Powers?
>>
File: 1488920517788.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1488920517788.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>become a demiservant with Gilgamesh as the spirit
>take the Gilgamesh drawback in Kaleid Liner
>>
>>55205830
I think you are still right. Even with a long list of mundane skills, if I had to go through that stuff powerless I would die.
>>
>>55206086
It appears to be missing from the drive....
>>
>>55206100
There are easier ways to end your chain, anon.
>>
File: 15255.jpg (180KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
15255.jpg
180KB, 800x450px
>>55205605
Ribbons.

They're more or less an obligatory weird weapon pick, since I mastered Sapphire Veil of Passion style. They come out whenever I feel like fighting in an especially flashy way... or when I specifically want the fight to end with my opponent under especially serious mind control.

I've been considering learning Silver-Voiced Nightengale Style, so I can use Weapon-Tuning Resonance to make awesome musical instrument weapons... but as I don't have any notable sound-based powers I really can't justify the training time, as I'd basically only be using it for trolling purposes. I've still got that one filed under 'someday'.
>>
>>55206100
Your Demiservant Gilgamesh won't be fighting you, though?

The Gilgamesh Class Card is doing it.
>>
>>55206100

This is one extreme way to die, son.

>>55206142

Shakugan no Shana Jump when?

No, really, I thought we had one
>>
>>55206027
Yes.
Make them show up at the king's meeting just to piss them off.
>>
>>55206010
Umm, I actually do? Considering that I built an analytical magitech engineer Jumper, and took magics that have to do with writing and languages on top of perks that help translate magic into technology AND grabbing DxD-style Magic (Runic of course) which is canonically like math along with Heavenly Body Magic from Fairy Tale.

I'm pretty sure that I've gotten to the point where I can have someone be literally shot from the Earth's surface to the moon because as far as reality is concerned, Moon's Gravity Well is the only one that exists, and fall towards it at a pretty good clip.
>>
>>55205496
He won't get any attention at least not while you're there, because it'll just seem like a normal biologically-based Quirk until several decades later. And Ultimate Lifeform provides enough control over your biology and abilities that he'll only get attention if he wants it, especially considering TUL comes bundled with absurd levels of intelligence.
>>
>>55205141
The entire SOS Brigade (5), Tohsaka Rin (6), some flavor of Saber (7) and an R2 unit (8)
>>
>>55206010
you fucker just reminded me about that horrible action man tv show
That fucker solved all of his problems with math and sick stunts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a9rsfap-gQ
>>
Take Gil (Caster), Young Gil (Archer) and Install Gil's class card. Go to the fifth war and say hello at the Church.
>>
File: cold birb.jpg (38KB, 900x644px) Image search: [Google]
cold birb.jpg
38KB, 900x644px
Frozen

>Arendelle
>17 years old
Teenager again which makes marginally less sense given...

>Nonhuman
I'm a bird! And part of the longstanding disney tradition of talking birds. I went robin as it's christmasy and I thought a tiny bird throwing around boulders is sort of funny. Particularly one that owns a castle on top of a mountain.

>Singing
Tweet tweet.

>Element Queen - Earth 500
But the queen is a dude and the dude is a bird. Decided to go Earth as moving earth on a grand scale is slightly ridiculous and I should be able to knock together buildings, walls and castles stupidly quickly. That and causing sinkholes under enemies and your basic rock chucking.

>Talking Up a Storm
Is a perk I think I've already got in some form or another but the price is right.

>Memories of a Better Time 600
Makes me cute and was really a last 100 CP type of decision. Still it's a very nice perk for the cost.

>Lute 650
To prevent a 50 CP overhang I got a lute. This is not the first time I've picked up an instrument in a jump where my basic form could in no way play it.

>Jumpies
Little guys who look like me and try to help me out despite being idiots. Not sure if they'll always look like little robins or shapeshift when I do or what I'd even prefer out of those two ideas.

>Mount Ice 950
Took this mostly for the buff to weather/elemental powers when up there as I do have a lot of both of those things. It's a bit of a pisser to explain to people or justify in certain jumps though as not a lot of people own mountains/castles. My castle won't be as magical looking as an ice or fire one but at least other people can come visit without freezing/burning their balls off.

>Import 1000
>Ramona: Royal, 20 years old, Do You Want to Build a Snowman, Sisterhood 100, Element Queen - Ice 600
Meanwhile my companion gets imported as I guess the middle sister of the royal family. She's also an Element Queen and is basically a cut-price Elsa She also totally ruins the plot thinking about it.
>>
>>55206209
Hmm, that's a good point, I hadn't thought of that. Plus, Deku himself is already pretty smart, he'd know to hide the big abilities that would earn everyone's attention unless they're needed. Thanks for that perspective, anon.
>>
>>55206262
>Not also being a Demi-servant of Gil
0/10
>>
>>55205798
Alien, since you're stuck on a ship with Xenomorphs and all your powers are locked away (iirc).
>>
>>55206232
>check it out
>dial it in
>amp it up

that's incredibly gay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY5vEl0emsQ
>>
File: gilgamesh x enkidu.jpg (35KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
gilgamesh x enkidu.jpg
35KB, 380x380px
>>55206289
>Not having a companion build made of Gils and then demiservanting yourself with Enkidu
>>
>>55205905
Speaking from personal experience, Pokemon should be done as your first jump, or not at all. If you wind up heading into Pokemon a couple dozen jumps in, with a full stable of companions who are already Jedi Battlemage Cultivators... the world feels like it has little to offer, and you'll find that any Pokemon you get wind up being mildly interesting pets instead of amazing and vital allies.

Essentially, if you want your Companions to mostly be Pokemon Gijinka, do Pokemon first, and enjoy the benefits of a lifelong bond with the most trustworthy allies you can find anywhere.

If you'd rather accumulate a ragtag band of random characters, selected haphazardly from across the multiverse, don't do Pokemon at all, and accept the fact that your diverse collection of allies will not meaningfully include Pokemon.
>>
>>55206333
Wow anon, I didn't know you wanted to be spitroasted.
>>
>>55206130
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1459/19/1459197609924.pdf

apparently still WIP?
>>
>>55205286
Occasionally.
I taught Neville Longbottom kung fu.
>>
>>55206339
>you'll find that any Pokemon you get wind up being mildly interesting pets instead of amazing and vital allies
As they should be. People who romanticize the relationship they have with their Pokemon are scum.
>>
>>55206354
Ahhh. That makes sense, but it looks fairly good.
>>
File: 1504033106323.png (30KB, 254x241px) Image search: [Google]
1504033106323.png
30KB, 254x241px
>>55206289
How WOULD Gil even feel about being in a situation like that? Angry? Amused?

He might see the jumper as a pet project that he intends to make a proper king or something.
>>
>>55206375
>not wanting to meet with your best friends, in a world you must defend
>>
>>55205328
Bestow-able powers/abilities
>Star Wars: KotOR/Clone Wars/OT (The Force, Cybernetics.)
>Worm (Shard powers.)
>Generator Rex (Nanites.)
>Teen Titans (Mutagens, Cybernetics.)
>X-Men (X-gene Mutations.)
>XCOM (Psionics, Genemods, Cybernetics.)
>Animorphs (Morphing.)
>Killing Bites (Brute Hybrid Surgery)
>F.E.A.R (Psionics.)
>Resident Evil (Viruses.)
>Naruto (Chakra.)
>JoJo's Bizaar Adventure (Stands, Vampirism, Hamon, Spin.)
>MCU (Super Soldier Serum, Extremis Formula, Power Armor.)
>RWBY (Aura, Cybernetics.)
>Sims (Vampirism, Lycanthropy, Magic, Human/Plant Hybridization.)
>Full Metal Alchemist (Alchemy, Human/Chimera Hybridization, Homunculi Augmentations.)
>Geneforge (Shaping, Canisters, Magic, The Geneforge.)
>A Certain Scientific Railgun (Esper Abilities.)
>Bloody Roar (Zoanthrope Hybrid surgery.)
>Terra Formers (Mosaic-Organ Hybrid Surgery)
>Bloodborne (Supernatural Blood.)
>Half-Life (Vortessence.)
>Bioshock (Plasmids, Tonics.)
>Bioshock Infinite (Vigors.)
>The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (Magic, Lycanthropy, Vampirism.)
>Avatar: The Last Airbender (Bending.)
>Franken Fran (Powers via Surgery.)
>Pacific Rim (Kaiju Hybridization Mutagen.)
>DC [DCAU setting] (Power Armor, Mutagens.)
>Hellsing (Vampirism.)
>Van Helsing (Infectious monster forms.)
>Assassin's Creed (Supernatural Blood.)
>Medaka Box (Flask Plan Powers.)
>Iji (Nanites)
>Underworld (Werewolf, Vampire and Immortal Viruses.)
>GUNNM (Nanites, Cybernetics, Mutagens.)
>Deus Ex/Human Revolution (Nanites, Cybernetics.)
>Ghost in the Shell (Cybernetics.)
>Halo (SPARTAN Augmentations.)
>Final Fantasy 6 (Magic.)
>Final Fantasy 8 (Magic.)
>Kim Possible (Nanites, Power Armor, Mutatgens.)
>Marvel (Extremis Nanites, The Techno-Organic Virus, The Venom Symbiote, Iron Man's Armors, Radioactive Spiders, Gamma Radiation.)
part 1 of 2
>>
>>55206375
>jumpers doing anything but going full degenerate mode

You are like little baby.
>>
>>55206372
That's pretty cool actually. Did it change anything? Did it boost his self-confidence?
>>
>>55205414
>Young Justice (Martian Blood, Mutagens, Reach Scarabs.)
>Ben 10 (The Omnitrix.)
>Tower of God (Shinsoo)
>/CoCo (STANDS STYLES MELODY and MODES)
>Metroid (Power Armor, Genetic Modification)
>Innistrad (Angels, Artifacts, Stories, Vampireism, Mad Science, Demon Pacts, and Lycantropy)
>GHQ (Fullbringer, The Fifth Step, and Spirit Fruit)
>Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Linker Core Potion)
>D&D 3.5 Setttings (Teachable Magic System)
>Hyperdimension Neptunia (Item that allows others to use Neptunia Magic)
>Anima (Ki)
>GURPS (Magic)
>Luther Strode (The Hercules Method)
Part 2 of 2
>>
>>55206435
Fuck me with a pitchfork.
>>55205328
>>
>>55206426
Huh? No, I didn't mean "romanticize" in the sense that they're romancing the Pokemon. Though that's awful, too. I just mean people treating Pokemon like they deserve the same moral consideration and respect as humans do is just the stupidest shit.
>>
File: Bestow-able powers-abilities.pdf (162KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bestow-able powers-abilities.pdf
162KB, 1x1px
>>55205328
>>55206418
>>55206435
What are you even trying to do? Here read this.
>>
>>55206472
Throw it all in a blender and cackle madly.
>>
>>55206461
Anon, several Pokemon are outright more intelligent than supercomputers, never mind humans. It's best to treat even captured ones with respect - that Pokeball isn't mind control and it won't stop them from frying an abusive Trainer's brain.
>>
File: GARcher.png (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GARcher.png
269KB, 1920x1080px
>>55206461
>being this boring

Pretty sure there's plenty of canon examples of exactly what you are describing happening anyways.
>>
>>55205328
>>55206435
also

Resident Evil: If you use the virus supplement you can create a virus giving massively enhanced strength/speed and a healing factor that can grow back limbs in minutes.
Killer Instinct: Lycanthropy Potion can give someone one of your altforms.
The Mighty Boosh: Shaman Juice can give telekinesis and improved magical ability.
Half Life: You may give people the ability to use Vortessence.
Bioshock: Vigors.
Dark Souls: You can give people pyromancy.
JoJo: The Arrowhead can give people stands. Hamon can also be taught.
Animorphs: Morphing Cube.
Okami: You can give people the ability to use your brush technique.
Elder Scrolls: Magic can be taught if you get the perk.
Magicka: The Grand Tome of Magick can give people the ability to us Magicka magic.
Wakfu: Has a thing that grants your followers one ten thousandth of your full power.

Cauldron vials from Worm
Bioengineering from Teen Titans
Captain Planet has Blank Rings
Dream Team from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Aura Booster from RWBY
Imaginary Friend: "Drink milk!" to boost speed, strength, stamina, dexterity or durability
Grimoire from Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? gives a personalized spell to anyone who reads it
Numerologic Sorcerous Tutelage (Exalted Sidereals) can
"teach whatever magic system you know to anyone, limited only by their understanding of mathematics"
Perfected Lotus Cultivating Gardener (also Exalted Sidereals) does the same for
supernatural martial arts
>>
>>55206472
Thank you kind anon.
My own list pales in comparison to this library of awesomeness.
>>
>>55206485
Doesn't matter. Intelligence is not the only prerequisite for being a moral agent. Pokemon aren't people, they don't deserve the same rights as people, and if you treat them like they do you're stupid.

>>55206496
Sure, there's plenty of canon examples of characters being idiots. I won't dispute that.
>>
>>55206483
>cackling madly
>not singing over the training montage
>>
>>55206512
KotOR and I have been working on this for.... like three months as individuals. As one of us updates it it grows stronger. I'm currently not up to date with the recent flood of new Jumps tho.
>>
>>55205141
I already just keep my companions to less than 8. My latest Chain has me looking at the Phantom Thieves minus Akira, because I AM AKIRA!

Ahem, sorry. So yeah, the Phantom Thieves of Heart jumping across the Multiverse and stealing all the things.

The FGO Jump would hopeful give me a chance to bring out my dream team in another chain (literally btw, there's no Gatcha would ever let me within arms reach of these):
> Assassin Scathatch
> Rider Medusa
> Lancer Arturia
> Caster Nitocris
> Saber Miyamoto Musashi
> Archer Anne and Mary
> Berserker Nightingale
>>
>>55206461
That's how the series itself treats Pokemon though. Wouldn't it be weirder to ignore the entire world's philosophy of Man and Pokemon peacefully cooperating and working together as equals?
>>
>>55206461
Pokemon as they are? Sure, I'll generally agree on that; Pokemon generally aren't all that intelligent (lying Pokedex fluff aside, a mouse that accepts living in a ball and coming out only to fight in gladiatorial combat at the whims of its owner is not the intellectual equal of a human).

That said... Pokemon as they could be? After a single Companion import, you have the power and instincts of a Pokemon coupled with the form and intelligence of a human. After one or two more, you have an entity with more experience being a human than being a Pokemon. If you're bringing them with you on your chain, but not treating them as deserving of human dignity and worth, there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>55206555
I hope you didn't bring Morgana. Because fuck that damn cat.

>>55206587
Pretty sure that anon is just baiting.
>>
>>55206519
>Pokemon aren't people, they don't deserve the same rights as people, and if you treat them like they do you're stupid.
Hello mister Grand Wizard. How are you today?
>>
>>55206608
>I hope you didn't bring Morgana. Because fuck that damn cat.
Still playing the game, just finished Shido's place, haven't seen any need for any vitriol against Morgana yet.
>>
>>55206565
I'm not saying that Pokemon don't deserve good treatment. I'm saying that to treat them like you would a person is wrong, because they're not people. They're animals, smart animals, with their own animal concerns. They do not possess human worldviews or morals, and to treat them like a human is going to make for a weird clash between what you're expecting of them and how they actually are. Treat them like beloved pets, not your human buddy that just happens to be shaped like an electric rodent.

>>55206587
Yeah, if you do that they'd be people, sure. But they shouldn't be. You're taking a creature that has an inhuman mind and forcing human perspective and reasoning onto it for the sake of making it a better companion, instead of accepting its differences and learning to work with them. That's kind of creepy, comes across as a lot more abusive than just keeping them as pets would.

>>55206636
Yeah, because acknowledging that there are differences between species is exactly like exalting one ethnic group of a single species over the others. Fuck off, shitposter.
>>
>>55206587
>a mouse that accepts living in a ball
And is fed, housed, groomed, and kept away from wild, LETHAL combat, becomes a more powerful fighter than it ever could have in the wild, likely has an easier time finding a mate, gets comprehensive healthcare...

And all of this for FREE. They'd have to be idiots NOT to take this deal.
>>
>>55206673
>They do not possess human worldviews or morals
Pardon me while I laugh at you forever.
>>
>>55206709
See? People like to anthropomorphize the actions of animals. It's weird.
>>
>>55206555
Rider Medusa is a 3* you can get from Friend Point summons. You can get her.
>>
>>55206673
>Yeah, if you do that they'd be people, sure. But they shouldn't be. You're taking a creature that has an inhuman mind and forcing human perspective and reasoning onto it for the sake of making it a better companion, instead of accepting its differences and learning to work with them. That's kind of creepy, comes across as a lot more abusive than just keeping them as pets would.
I agree with you, Anon. In fact, I consider it immoral to give any perk at all to my Companions. They need to remain just the same as they started out, or else I'd be altering their precious selves for the sake of making them better. Change is abuse.
>>
>>55206759
I bet you take perks that make you inhuman instead of human but powerful too, and ignore the ones that make your core sense of self immutable and unique.
Perks should give you new powers and abilities, not alter your fundamental essence. It's an affront to your nature, your soul, your Form.
>>
File: IMG_4574.jpg (71KB, 577x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4574.jpg
71KB, 577x507px
Have you done shit like this withh your companions?
>>
>>55206719
If you haven't kept up with Pokemon, there are legendaries that are connect with morals and ideals. Furthermore the Riolu / Lucario line is famous for being incorruptible and following the most moral action thanks in part to their innate mastery of Aura.

Pokemon can also learn these concepts as well. To be honest, I don't see them as animals, but more as Physical Spirits, because they are all far too fucking weird to just be biological.

>>55206725
Yeah, I got her, thank RNG-sama, but the others will forever be a pipe dream...especially since I had to uninstall FGO because of space issues on my phone.
>>
>>55206837
what kind shit are you referring to?
>>
>>55206832
Plato go and stay go
>>
>>55206843
>Yeah, I got her
That's good at least :)
>>
File: 1504158719408.jpg (350KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1504158719408.jpg
350KB, 1800x1322px
>>55206832

I'm not sure if you're shitposting or not, but I like what I see.
>>
How do I tell Dumbledore I'm actually a centuries-old dimension hopper without coming off as creepy and getting expelled from Hogwarts?
>>
File: schlock20080629b.jpg (87KB, 780x227px) Image search: [Google]
schlock20080629b.jpg
87KB, 780x227px
>>55206673
Ah, I see. You don't like Uplifting, on moral grounds. To be fair, it's a seriously problematic field of endeavor, and there's all kinds of debates that could be had on the subject, without even getting into the debates you could have with the Uplifted beings afterwards (pic related).

That said, if you had Pokemon, and could so cheaply and easily grant them extra skills, powers, and mental capability, at so many forks along the road... and you repeatedly choose not to, for the sake of keeping them as simple pets... then you clearly don't like your Pokemon very much.
>>
>>55206886
Diogenes constant trolling of Plato is glorious
>>
>>55206915
please stop. I am already trying to explain things, leave things be as they are.
>>
File: 5746578-xenomorph.jpg (329KB, 1500x914px) Image search: [Google]
5746578-xenomorph.jpg
329KB, 1500x914px
>>55206312
>Alien, since you're stuck on a ship with Xenomorphs and all your powers are locked away (iirc).
Not quite locked away. But non-passive things exhaust you quickly and require you to eat a lot.

Weapons also get low ammunition, and armor/matter fabricators get a lot less energy-efficient.

It's not really a big deal if you've got good passive abilities though. Or if you don't need to eat/get tired. Or if you're just powerful enough to deal with a handful of Xenomorphs before you're spent.

Still pretty dangerous with it's restrictions, I suppose.
>>
>>55206832
If your self can be said to exist at all, it's the sum of your experience, not a fixed state. Everything living changes, grows and evolves, even if it's painful. Jumpers in particular are creatures of change by definition, they are no less themselves the more identities they take.
>>
>>55206861
>>55206886
Not leaving but I'll let you lads be. I admit it, I'm a Platofag. Diogenes' philosophy is more goofy and pointless than anything, but I have mad respect for his trolling abilities. Takes a true badass to talk down to Alexander.
>>
>>55206902
By meeting him first in Fantastic Beasts.
>>
File: 1486966924225.webm (2MB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
1486966924225.webm
2MB, 600x325px
>>55206915
Fuck you and your low-rent drama
>>
>>55206941
>rejecting the fundamental essence at the core of your being which experience add to but do not violate
wew
>>
>>55206967
Oh that's good! And then I can be like a reincarnation?
>>
>>55206902
"Promise you won't get mad..."

No, really. Unless you subscribe to the idea that Dumbles is some Machiavellian super evil dude who wants to rule the world and rape babies, just be forthright. Maybe an Unbreakable Vow would help smooth things over, but really all you need is to be honest
>>
File: Enkidu1.png (282KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
Enkidu1.png
282KB, 385x545px
>>55206333
...How would you build Enkidu anyway?

He's got that weird skill that makes all his stats variable.
>>
>>55205286
You know Taylor's bullies?

I made Emma into an Overed and Madison into a CPU for shits and giggles.

Surprisingly, not the worst heroes.
>>
>>55206976
If it's so fundamental, then nothing can alter it, no matter how much you change and grow. Otherwise, if it can be altered, then it probably wasn't that fundamental anyway.
>>
>>55206983
Or, if you're telling him you are a centuries old dimensional hopper you tell him that you are a centuries old dimensional hopper. Keep the message the same.
>>
File: I Am Me.png (369KB, 1209x425px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Me.png
369KB, 1209x425px
>>
>>55206902
Invite him into your Warehouse, demonstrate your powers, and offer to teach Defence Against the Dark Arts. Even if you had no other magic before coming to Hogwarts, you couldn't possibly do a worse job than the other applicants.
>>
File: IMG_4573.jpg (112KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4573.jpg
112KB, 1024x687px
>>55206846
Importing them and giving them wild powers, especially if they're companions from mundane settings
>>
>>55206993
Yeah, Dumbledore has his flaws but he's ridiculously tolerant and would be glad to have an actual powerful ally to share the burden of getting ride of Voldemort.
>>
>>55206941

Easy on the edge.

>>55206944
>Diogenes' philosophy is more goofy and pointless than anything

His jab was more about pointing the flaws rather than a proper philosophy, to be true.

>>55206999

Tell me, trips of luck. Can we summon a Fem!Enkidu and waifu her in front of Gilgamesh?
>>
>>55206902
My whole thing was being a Greek demigod at that point so I just kind of did some weird things every now and again and he put two and two together himself.
>>
>>55206902
Well you can hand him one of the horcruxes (the diadem in particular shouldn't be too much trouble to get) to at least show that you're not working against his interest and you could emphasize being a kid who inherited a load of mad powers/meta-knowledge from a centuries-old dimension hopper rather than telling him you're a centuries-old dimension hopper in a child flesh suit.
>>
>>55207074
Diogenes was troll and contrarian. /b/-tard predating his home by two damn millennia.
>>
>>55206485
Supercomputers are not intelligent at all. Alakazam is at best an idiot savant
>>
>>55207074
>Genderbending someone to waifu them

Weak.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 960x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 960x734px
>>55207045
Also, consider that you don't actually need a drop of magic. As cliche as it is, you could always do lessons on physical combat, small unit tactics, knowing when to fight and when to retreat, that sort of thing.

Or, you could just turn the Room of Requirement into the best shooting range ever and build up your own personal army. Meet Voldie with a hail of lead.
>>
>>55207141
You'll just convince him you're a muggle that's very good at fighting. Unless you have really cool tech.
>>
File: samson.jpg (3MB, 2448x1959px) Image search: [Google]
samson.jpg
3MB, 2448x1959px
>>55205605
let's See there was the time With the toothpick the time with the frozen sardines,that flight I challenge myself by only striking with my big toe, the time with the chopsticks,that time that Asshole H.H. Homes came at me in the videogame store with the DVD cases

>>55205694
Question since You purchased your cultivation method with CP do you actually have to perform the deadly teaching requirements for your own style?
>>
>>55207074
>Tell me, trips of luck. Can we summon a Fem!Enkidu and waifu her in front of Gilgamesh?
Enkidu is already Fem!Enkidu. The mud doll can be whatever you like, and takes it's default appearance from copying a woman anyway.
>>
>>55207139
>Weak.

I like women, anon. You wouldn't understand it, not unless you get that dick out of your mouth.
>>
>>55206936
Please don't change it. The jump is fine as is and this is just more of their idiotic powergaming that they dress up as moral outrage. If you say it kills you and they ignore it then they are just being dumb. Plus its sb they always powergame everything while reeeing about how broken something is even when it obviously is not.
>>
>>55207201
>Implying that bi people don't exist
>Implying Enkidu can't be whoever you want

Double weak.
>>
File: 1502824869008.jpg (235KB, 1133x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502824869008.jpg
235KB, 1133x1200px
>>55207223
>bi people don't exist

They exist son, but I'm not one of them

>Implying Enkidu can't be whoever you want

Explain.
>>
>>55207257
See
>>55207200
>>
>>55207003
>Emma into an Overed
I gotta ask. What syndrome(s)?
>>
File: Killjoys Season 1.pdf (446KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Killjoys Season 1.pdf
446KB, 1x1px
Here's the updated version of Killjoys Season 1 following yesterdays suggestions.
Have a look, see if it seems reasonable.
>>
>>55207266
>>55207200

Thanks. I see now.

...How do you think FSN Gilgamesh would react to my jumper making out with Enkidu is his face?
>>
>>55207141
Sounds like the method HPMOR!Voldemort used when teaching Defence Against the Dark Arts. The techniques are less important than the tactics, and such.

Not that that doesn't make it a good idea, but...
>>
>>55207314

I like it. It's jumpable yet?
>>
>>55207319
Do you want to be immediately Ea'd? Because that's how you get Ea'd.
>>
>>55207201
> "I really want to fuck this guy."
> "But I don't want to be gay, so I'll just rewrite all the parts of him so it's socially acceptable."
Personally I still find that pretty gay.

You should just go ahead and embrace the fact that you want to fuck a dude.
>>
>>55207378
Hmm, maybe. I posted it yesterday and made some changes based on someones suggestions. Looking for some more feedback today. Have a look and see if you think it works for you.
>>
File: LancerEnkiduStage4.jpg (187KB, 385x545px) Image search: [Google]
LancerEnkiduStage4.jpg
187KB, 385x545px
>>55207319
I'm guessing he'd have a pretty bad reaction. Like, "hope you can survive/dodge Ea" bad.
>>
>>55206080
>Damn I hated Ravenloft and the Unwanted Harem drawback. It made my like hell for a decade.
This makes me proud it means I did something right.
>>
>>55207015
Almost like jumpchain origins allow for changes that would not normally be possible, and thus require discretion when choosing them in order to not lose yourself and become an abomination.
>>
>>55205414
Pokemon,I Never finished it but I was writing a damn novel for it. It was my first attempt for my first chain.
>>
>>55207430
Ea along with a rage-fuelled spam of A-rank NPs coming at you from all directions and probably also from upper (spatial) dimensions too
>>
>>55206472
>Marvel
>Various Powers and Abilities [Power: Certain power combinations that grant other people super powers.]
Which combinations?
>>
File: not bad for a mongrel.png (128KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
not bad for a mongrel.png
128KB, 267x400px
>>55207319
>committing suicide
>>
>>55207493
A common failure mode of Jumpchain writing. You start by wanting to write up a reasonably chronologically-consistent account of your tales... and also start in Pokemon, because rules.

Then you realize that you've tricked yourself into writing Pokemon fanfiction, and the Jumpchain part hasn't even started yet, and won't for another several novels at your current pace. Then you move on to something you find more interesting.
>>
>>55207319
He would be so angry that he wouldn't hold back at all. You would have to deal with a very angry Gilgamesh going all out with his only goal being to wipe you off the face of the Earth.

Good fucking luck.
>>
>>55207451
Take your bad!wrong!fun and go elsewhere.

>>55207574
Oh you fucked up son. You fucked up big time.
>>
File: penis2.gif (979KB, 331x255px) Image search: [Google]
penis2.gif
979KB, 331x255px
>>55207574
>>
File: IMG_1650.png (762KB, 1294x1508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1650.png
762KB, 1294x1508px
>>55207589
>>55207585
You saw nothing.
>>
>>55207574
You FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>55207627
Crash saw everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 612x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 612x413px
>>55207627
I saw lots
>>
File: World of Cultivation 2.3.pdf (639KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
World of Cultivation 2.3.pdf
639KB, 1x1px
Ok good news bad news time

Good news,

Final update unless something terrible comes to light.

Bad news
Limiting the drawbacks (side effects) of cultivation slightly, each of the side effects can be taken a max of 3 times as I cannot see a good way other than what is available to take someone from abusing it and it makes sense to cap it before you flat murder yourself.

Good news again

I am also upping drawback cap to 1400.
and all cultivation methods are getting a boost from 30 points to 35 points (seals get 30 now)
>>
File: 1503893352774.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503893352774.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
>>55207584
>>55207566
>>55207509
>>55207430
>>55207386

That bad, huh.

I'm half-temped to do it. Just to make Gil rage.
>>
>>55207319
Mad unless you got his approval first.
>>
File: 36737468.jpg (22KB, 378x300px) Image search: [Google]
36737468.jpg
22KB, 378x300px
>>55207574
>>55207627
We saw everything.
>>
What are some good things to have handy for the Highschool of the Dead jump?
>>
File: IMG_1597.png (440KB, 877x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597.png
440KB, 877x901px
>>55207660
>>55207661
>>55207677
You can't prove it.
>>
File: Juggernaut.png (138KB, 300x365px) Image search: [Google]
Juggernaut.png
138KB, 300x365px
>>55206086
>>55206354
>invincibility quirk

that sounds great! That basically turns you into the juggernaut, right?
>>
Other than the one in worm are there any perks that make your subordinates more competent?
>>
Hey KOTOR! Clone Wars update when?
>>
>>55207693
A perk to make the undead obey you the boosted Immortal Capstone from Boktai. Alternatively, some holy magic to make zombie killing really easy.

Also, some perks for looking good, being seductive, and being good in bed, because the female population of this jump is ridiculously good looking, with all of them besides the little girl having large tracts of land.
>>
File: No One.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
No One.png
119KB, 500x500px
>>55207704
>>
>>55207667
Yay thanks for the jump! That is a lot of edits in a day. I am glad you learned how to format.
>>
>>55207704
>>
>>55207759
yeah sorry about that, I can only offer this as payment for past transgressions against formatting and grammar.
>>
>>55207693
Flight and intangibility. It keeps you out of the zombie's hands and teeth. It also helps with scavenging food.
>>
>>55207693
1: go to Overlord (the series)
2: become a necromancer
3: ???
4: Profit
>>
What do you guys think of this perk?

Defense Construction [???]
While the fighters directly help with the wars, the land they fight upon was designed and built by you. You now excel at designing bases, fortifications and traps, creating delay after delay to any invading forces. These defenses could be as harmless as wooden wall or frictionless holes, or maybe more sinister if you truly wish.
>>
File: 1500530707375.png (4MB, 1555x2174px) Image search: [Google]
1500530707375.png
4MB, 1555x2174px
>>55207786
>>55207833

200 or 400, boss?
>>
>>55207786
I keep seeing these images. Who /is/ that? Is it someone's OC, or a character out of an IP?
>>
>>55206086
>>55206130
>>55206354
It's supposedly based on the guy who goes intangible, IIRC. For some reason.

Also, you're looking at an outdated WIP that was abandoned some time. We already have a finished jump for it under the My Hero Academia name.
>>
>>55206354
I think this was the SB one.
>>
Bane jump when? I've been watching the Clone Wars on Netflix before it disappears.
>>
>>55207435
Well I took the Unwanted harem, Unholy and Favored drawbacks. Combined I fanwanked the story to mean that all non human women slowly turned into yanderes around me. While the male non humans slowly turned more violent towards me. The more monstrous the creature was the faster it happened. A vampire would be affected in minutes while an elf (I did say all non humans) would take about a month of exposure.

It was ten years of trying to out run insane lady things and their equally enraged lovers. Two good stories were how my presence cause a pack of werewolves to slaughter one another. The men tried to kill me while the women killed them and then each other. The other were a set of elf twins. One day I found one covered in blood claiming that her sister would never get between us again.
>>
File: Toriko_Eating_Cake.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Toriko_Eating_Cake.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>55207786
>>55207855
I graciously accept this delicious cake. More please.
>>
>>55206432
>Did it change anything?
The discipline that he learned along the way actually made it easier for him to use magic.
He was way more effective in fights. He'd cast spells normally before closing in for the KO with a few choice strikes.
>Did it boost his self-confidence?
Absolutely. His training honed his both body and his mind. It almost hit a feedback loop where his improved body would give him the confidence he needed to train even harder.
He was a wizard before I met him, but now he's also a badass normal.
>>
>>55207857
Google says Monstergirl versions of Anubis and/or Bastet.
>>
>>55207881
Probably not for a while. FUAnon is working on Crash Bandicoot right now, and I think he has another jump after that before he gets to Bane.
>>
File: 1500741821482.jpg (423KB, 1047x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500741821482.jpg
423KB, 1047x1200px
Can someone post the latest Baka To Test jump?

...I kind of deleted my copy.

>>55207888
>>
>>55207667
So what does Ling Dan Making actually do?
>>
File: 5CGU8GG.jpg (209KB, 1200x833px) Image search: [Google]
5CGU8GG.jpg
209KB, 1200x833px
>>55207857
Not sure what it's about, but have a link to a collection of those pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/SRTWs
>>
>>55207857
I think its one of the Amazon sisters from Is It Okay to Pick Up Girls in the Dungeon? AKA Danmachi
>>
>>55207855
not sure actually. for the jump its in, were people to stick to the light hearted theme it would likely be 200, but i imagine it could technically be 400 if interpreted in certain ways... plus, i haven't really sorted out a price scheme yet, just getting the perks down and stuff. i've nearly finished the first draft of he perks and may post them as a WIP as soon as tomorrow
>>
File: Toriko_Happy.gif (589KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Toriko_Happy.gif
589KB, 500x354px
>>55207927
>>55207936
All this cake?! Just for me!? ~Oh my!~
>>
>>55207935
Ling Dan making is the process of making Cultivation Pills, which are concentrated Awesome. In some Cultivation worlds it's the only reliable way to make a breakthrough past a certain point. A funny quote "Body Cultivators, thirty percent muscle seventy percent steroids."
>>
File: Temptation.jpg (128KB, 850x878px) Image search: [Google]
Temptation.jpg
128KB, 850x878px
>>55207888
How's this?
>>
>>55207936

The artist is called Houtengeki, you can find his work on pixiv and other sites.

>>55207938
I will wait for it then.

>>55207937
Not even close.
>>
>>55207977
So what I'm hearing is "Get that perk and Shen power for maximum Soul"
>>
>>55205286
I leave weapons laying around, and with makers prodigy and godly crafts God, they're really good weapons.
>>
>>55205414
Strike Witches. First jump as a girl, so all the fun with that. Which led to being assigned to the "you probably shouldn't be anywhere near combat but there's a fucking war soon and we need all the Witches we can get" unit (which is where I picked up two Companions), then we got a Cold War Gone Hot, which stabilized about a week in with NATO holding the line after losing about 2/3 of West Germany, a couple months of relative stalemate and killing Russian witches over Fulda, then the Neuroi woke up again, one of said companions got shot down by them and somehow pulled together a working prosthetic out of Neuroi bits and starting her down the path of fleshgrafting for fun and profit. Fun times.
>>
File: Meh.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Meh.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
>>55207980
Meh
>>
File: 011.jpg (2MB, 1667x2500px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
2MB, 1667x2500px
>>55208141
>>
>>55208141
I tried.
>>
File: 074.jpg (185KB, 1215x1700px) Image search: [Google]
074.jpg
185KB, 1215x1700px
>>55208182

Let's try harder
>>
File: they see me roman.png (261KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
they see me roman.png
261KB, 500x375px
We all know Jumpers go around using sci-fi tech in low-tech worlds.

Ever done the opposite, /jc/?
>>
File: Toriko_Oooh.jpg (32KB, 480x274px) Image search: [Google]
Toriko_Oooh.jpg
32KB, 480x274px
>>55208169
>>55208182
Hm? ~Ooooh~
>>
>>55207045
>offer to teach Defence Against the Dark Arts
Wouldn't you fall victim to the curse tho?
>>
>>55208235
Just resign on your own.
>>
>>55208235
What are you doing even thinking of going to Harry Potter without heavy resistance/immunity to curses and evil magic?
>>
>>55208224
It's funny how often you can get away with carrying a live sword if you look like you're cosplaying
>>
>>55208205
>>55208182
>>55208205
guys, you're doing it again. remember, this isn't just an image board
>>
>>55208224
People get really confused when I travel everywhere in a carriage. Especially in space settings.

Also, in my experience bringing a rock to a gunfight works. Just throw the rock really, REALLY hard.
>>
File: 1276659198992.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1276659198992.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>>55208280

Sorry. I will stop posting now.
>>
File: IMG_0507.jpg (89KB, 626x348px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
89KB, 626x348px
>>55207319
>NTR
Please die.
>>
File: Toriko_Itadakimasu.gif (940KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Toriko_Itadakimasu.gif
940KB, 500x281px
>>55208296
Let us just be thankful for the cake we have and dig in! ~Itadakimasu!~
>>
I'm looking for perks that can make me good at art and animation. It's fine if I have to train them up to make me really good, I just would like to have them. Any recommendations? Can't use the ones from Generic Videogame Developer because I want the writing/music perks and item from that jump.
>>
>>55208224
I tend to use bows and swords in a lot of settings. Their reactions are part of the amusement.
>>
>>55208224
Bukijutsu is a helluva drug. Gouging out eyes with a spoon scares people. Doing it through power armor while acting like a fucking Predator? Most units break by the fourth WIA who got the Oberyn treatment.
>>
>>55205007
Bella Swan

>>55205414
With 255 jumps I have a lot of small blurbs, conversations, and what not written down. Lately I've been on a Harry Potter bender so I've got about 5 pages covering parts of years 3 and 4.

In order to keep the butterfly effect from ruining my future knowledge I try to avoid altering the timeline too much and save characters at the last possible minute. Unfortunately by being a good friend and getting Cho to go with Harry to the Yule Ball I set a chain of events leading to Cedric asking me out. Damn you dozens of charisma and beauty perks! To make matters worse my metamorphmagus werewolf self is falling for the guy and is torn over his current fate while dealing with being outed as a werewolf by Rita Skeeter!

Now it's the day of the Third Task and Voldemort's return and I still don't know what to do! Cedric introduced me to his parents and I can tell they don't approve between his mother's over politeness and his father, who works in Regulation of Magical Beasts, keeps dropping small backhanded compliments. Can I swap Krum so that Cedric is the one that gets the Imperious Curse instead? Do I break my vow on refraining from using outside abilities?

>>55205605
I beat up a bunch of mooks by grabbing one of them and using him as a bat.
>>
>>55208326
But it's not NTR if they weren't actually in a relationship. They were just REALLY good friends.
>>
How dangerous are fae in Changeling? And what would happen if I tried to set myself up to become king of the fae?
>>
>>55208615
>How dangerous are fae in Changeling?

omnipotent God's as long as they're in their domain,much weaker outside of the Hedge though,good luck getting them into the real world

>And what would happen if I tried to set myself up to become king of the fae?

you get a target painted on your head By everybody, changelings hate the Fae and the Fae don't like taking orders, or more accurately they do not acknowledge that other people are in fact people
>>
>>55208434
The Youtube jump has the Talent perk which specifies animation and digital art.
>>
>>55208615
>How dangerous are fae in Changeling?
Nigh all-powerful in their own realm.

>And what would happen if I tried to set myself up to become king of the fae?
Candelabras.
>>
>>55207693
>What are some good things to have handy for the Highschool of the Dead jump?
Lube
Barry White CDs
Bottled Water (chilled)
Towels
Scented Candles
Take-A-Number Ticket Dispenser
Snacks

What I'm saying anon is that it's a world filled with gorgeous, friendly, touchy-feely people and you're rolling into a high-stress situation that will force everyone into close proximity that gives a us vs the world mindset. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>55208615
The True Fae are nigh-omnipotent in their home dimension, powerful but potentially defeatable reality warpers in the Hedge, and once they come into our dimension start out at their Hedge levels of strength but rapidly weaken. If you tried to become the King of the Fae, you could do that. Just find a True Fae whose Title is "King of the Fairies" (much like Exalted's raksha, the True Fae are defined by a set of metaphysical roles they appoint themselves) and steal it from them while they're in our universe. There are rules for that in one of the books, can't remember which off the top of my head. It wouldn't actually be good for much, though. There are tons of True Fae with that title, so it wouldn't actually grant you much authority. And outside of Arcadia, it wouldn't grant any power. It's mostly just for bragging rights.
>>
>>55208681
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>55208724
>>55208664
King of the fae shall have to happen at a later date. Anything else I should look out for? I'd be fun to jack someone's stuff.
>>
>>55208787
don't blow any horns be very careful about anything you say and try to make peace with the thing they left in your place
>>
>>55208787
oh and if anyone promises you something make sure it's "thrice bound and gilded" You gotta be specific about that part!
>>
>>55207977
Is there anything like Medicinal Body Enhancement in other jumps?
>>
>>55208799
>try to make peace with the thing they left in your place
There's actually a set of powers that you can gain if you reconcile with your Fetch (which, remember, likely had no idea it even was a copy. It's a victim of the Fae, too) and form a positive relationship with them. I remember them being pretty decent, I'd have to check the books to see what they actually are, though. Been a long time since I've read any Changeling stuff.
>>
>>55208847
that's part of what I was suggesting that
>>
>>55208787
>>55208799
>>55208827
How about just not dealing with the True Fae? At all. Ever.
>>
>>55208799
>>55208827
Ah, the thing that was to replace me. I suppose he can have the life he took.
>>
>>55208877
Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>55208859
I figured, I was just elaborating for him on why you'd want to do that.
>>
>>55208736
>Lube
>Barry White CDs
>Bottled Water (chilled)
>Towels
>Scented Candles
>Take-A-Number Ticket Dispenser
>Snacks

No booze or drugs? Fail.
>>
>>55208847
Huh, that sounds interesting?
>>
File: agree.gif (828KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
agree.gif
828KB, 300x270px
>>55208877
>How about just not dealing with the True Fae? At all. Ever.

this is a good plan! Go do that!
>>
>>55208877
Hard to do that when the gimmick of my chain is Oberon Le fae, king of the fair folk.
>>
>>55208896
Zombies anon, you want people to be able to react
>>
>>55208664
>>55208724
>>55208766
Not him, but are fae and fairy's basically the same thing? Or are these things basically horrible nightmares that are "fae" only in name?

Cause maybe that King of Fairies perk from Seven Deadly Sins could help him out.
>>
File: 1474678291798.jpg (27KB, 305x305px) Image search: [Google]
1474678291798.jpg
27KB, 305x305px
>>55208736

Guns, you forgot the guns.
>>
>>55208918
But how else will I reinact the entire story of JoJo using brainwashed birds with stands?
>>
>>55208931
>Not him, but are fae and fairy's basically the same thing? Or are these things basically horrible nightmares that are "fae" only in name?

don't you know the old stories?Eldritch is the root word of Elvish you know.
>>
>>55208889
You can keep having fun.

Taking on conceptual beings in a world of concepts is NOT a good idea at all.

>>55208920
...oh. Well. Good luck?

>>55208931
Other way around, the Fae were once horrific and unknowable beings beyond nightmares.

Fairies were much less so, but could still be a source of nightmare fuel.
>>
>>55208969
get some fighting birds,brainwash them some science way and use the arrow head on them.
>>
>>55208931
What's the perk do?
>>
>>55208920
Then be the king of the Changelings, you can do that just fine. They're chock full of fairy tropes, too. And they already form themselves into courts where kingdoms and feudalism is expected behavior.

>>55208931
Well, they're fairy-adjacent, at least. They're traditional stories of the Fair Folk, turned up to eleven. And when you raise everything by the same amount the cruel parts of the legends tend to stick out more. So yes, they're fairies, but they're also eldritch monsters. The concepts are not mutually exclusive

As for whether King of the Fairies would work on them, it absolutely would not. Check the perk's text, it doesn't work on other fairy royalty. And every one of the True Fae is a lord of their own domain. The "kings" of the True Fae are just ones that like that imagery more than their fellows do, and actively cultivate it.
>>
File: gunsandthentheresguns.jpg (45KB, 1063x599px) Image search: [Google]
gunsandthentheresguns.jpg
45KB, 1063x599px
>>55208960
Perhaps not
>>
>>55208615
Outside of Arcadia? Really dangerous but nothing compared to their true power. Inside of Arcadia they're almost everything. The air, trees, animals, almost everything. Except for the hobgoblins & mortals they keep.

Only way to kill one is to strip it of all its titles, legends, and kill its true name. Only another True Fae can do that and its only through elaborate combat that involves Legends & Titles.

As for being the king of the fae. That's like saying can you be Emperor of all Hurricanes by huffing, puffing, and spitting.
>>
>>55208994
Now THAT is insane, where will I get birds at 6 pm on a sunday?
>>
>>55205265
>43
There are only 41. You are the 42nd if you purchase the perk.
>>
>>55209057
>water cooled
Shit.
Taste.

Ma Deuce or bust.
>>
>>55209071
the woods! There's plenty of birds in the woods! Or you could Break into an aviary!
>>
>>55209047
Ahh, never mind that then.
>>55209015
I'll still post it cause whatever.
>>>55209047
> >>55209047
>>>55209047
>The last true Fairy King left the Fairy Forest 700 years ago. In all that time the Forest chose no successor. Perhaps it was waiting for you to appear all this time? As chosen by the heart of the Fairy Forest, you have been crowned King of the Fairies till the day that you die. All Fairies, so long as they themselves are not kings or powerful leaders, will obey your will as their King. Of course, a Fairy King is not such a thing without their Sacred Spear. These mighty shape shifting weapons are grown from the great tree at the centre of the Fairy Forest. Yours is not the match of Chastiefol or Basquias as yet, much like any plant it will grow over time into something with various forms fitting to your
fighting style. Your innate Fairy abilities have grown as well. You’ll live for at least four thousand years, fly far faster than any other fairy and your transformation ability is no longer tiring or weakening to maintain
>>
>>55209047
I can work with being king of the changlings. I'm pretty sure I can put down any changling that tries to stop me. Plus with my wife and Royal guard it'll be a cake walk.
>>
File: tumblr_m2344ls4S21r6cux3.png (97KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2344ls4S21r6cux3.png
97KB, 250x250px
>>55205414
That's probably a toss-up, I think, between Sonic Classic and Mother CogDis. Of course, I tend to truncate my writing a bit for the sake of the thread, but those two really got my brain popping.

In Sonic Classic I took that drawback that effectively puts you through Sonic Generations, with multiple Robotniks. The jump itself doesn't suggest this, but I fanwank'd that the Robotniks were all different incarnations all drawn from across the multiverse. Every interpretation, every voice actor, they all showed up working more or less in tandem. I met Baldry's version, and one that really loved Puyo Puyo, and a version that was basically just Teddy Roosevelt. The second-to-last I fought was Archie's, who is terrifying in all kinds of ways.
But the very last was my Eggman. The one I'd spent ten years working and idolizing under. He knew all about jumping, his whole plot was a mechanism to attain that power, to spread into the infinite multiverse, beyond the reach of even Jump-chan. And I had to stop him.

In Mother CogDis, I took the Cognitive drawback, so it was more about what we as separate entities were doing. I sided with and hung out with Giegue and Porky, while my "other half" sided with Al and Niiue.
But I tried to leave out some parts, so my other half started hijacking the story to put them in.
There weren't a whole lot of jumper shenanigans, and it wasn't super interesting.
But they still mattered to me.
That's all.
>>
>>55209116
if you're fully a fairy in that jump it's a loss condition so be careful
>>
>>55209148
I call myself fae, but the closest thing to classify me would be Demon or Elf, I have yet to be a fae.
>>
>>55206944
>I'm a Platofag
Then why the fuck are you posting on 4chan instead of establishing an oligarchy of your betters.
>>
File: CASTOFF!.png (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CASTOFF!.png
78KB, 600x600px
>>55207319
Gil would respect Enkidu's wishes because Gil respects literally everything about Enkidu then join in.
>>
>>55209204
Because his soul is gold, anon. Know your place.
>>
>>55207319
Enough charisma perks and I'm sure gil would want to join in. Things would probably get crazy since he probably has gender potions and by the end you'd be ruined for other people.
>>
File: BIG FATE.jpg (2MB, 4530x6415px) Image search: [Google]
BIG FATE.jpg
2MB, 4530x6415px
Where is a good place to get some cool clothes? I like emiyas gear from fate myself and it looks amazing but you cant buy them anywhere.
>>
>>55209309
Take a few clothing designer perks in Career Model and then feed those ideas to a Marvel symbiote

BOOM

Unlimited cool clothes
>>
>>55205141
I uh, only have 3 companions so far though.
>The Touhou Waifu
>The Viral Abomination Daughteru
>The Automaton Servant/AI

I honestly prefer to keep my number of companions small so I can put more focus into them.
>>
>>55209309
Showa Era Super Sentai and the various Jo Jos have the best clothing options.
>>
File: 1482798481424.gif (998KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
1482798481424.gif
998KB, 500x249px
Jump 6: Sword and Sorcery
Origin: Warrior [1550]
Perks:
Born To Be Mighty
To Truly Live [1450]
A Well-Traveled Road [1350]
The Will To Live [1300]
Strength of Steel [1150]
Rain of Steel [850]
By Might Divine [550]
A Cry of Thunder [400]
One of the Wise [0]

Items:
A Mighty Blade
A Valued Steed [350]
A Small Purse [300]
A Wanderer's Cloak [200]
A Second Skin [100]

Drawbacks:
A Selfish World [1100]
A Cruel World [1200]
The Nail That Sticks Up [1400]
Branded and Shamed [1600]

I've had time to think. Time to ponder. Time to muse and worry and think and wonder. But no one ever accomplished anything with such a banal thing. I can wrack my brain over my circumstances and wonder why such a thing is, but in the end, no one will provide me with any answers. I could journey high and low, consulting sages and scientists alike, but my condition remains a mystery to all. All I can do is speculate and live. Fight and survive. But I know one thing: this is by design. The Warehouse, a unique item and property to all the worlds I've been to thus far…something I've had since my second disappearance, is the best evidence I can think of. Some outside force I cannot perceive is responsible for my ongoing journey. For what purpose, I can only guess and guess some more.
>>
>>55209309
Kill la Kill, and >>55209342. Also Jade Cocoon lets you make cloth out of monsters and MCU2 has an artifact that lets you merge fabrics together.
>>
>>55209362
It has been fifty years since I was shot in my original home world. It has been forty since I was pulled away from my second life that I painstakingly built in a decade only to have it ripped away from me. If my friends still remember my name or wonder about my fate, I can only guess. I won't even have the chance to say goodbye once they've entered the twilight of their own lives. I may wander across these different worlds for all of eternity, never knowing the peace of death or peace of mind. Whatever is causing all of this, it is beyond my control or my ability to fathom. I know when I cannot win. And the phantom that guides and pushes me along to different lifetimes each decade is simply an act of God I cannot deny.

Even my name was taken away from me.

But at the same time…I've done some pretty amazing things, haven't I? In time that others would kill for, I have become a not only a real Pokemon Trainer, but a real Champion. I journeyed alongside several heroes and protagonists of their own right. My words touched the heart of an icy Queen. I survived a Grail War…I did not win, but I lived through all of it. I was inside of an actual internet as a creature of data. What's more, though it's a little bit at a time, I become stronger and more skilled with world I enter, as though pieces of it are contained within me. Within my heart. Within my soul. Even though I may never see them again, the lives that I touch and affect are real, and echo into the world in little ways. And I've done things no ordinary person in my world could dream of.
>>
>>55209309
You /can/ actually buy Emiya's gear. Carnival Phantasm has the Cosplay King item.

Sure, they wouldn't do anything but give you the look, but that's why you get enchanting and stuff yourself.
>>
>>55209387
The question I ask is…how much longer will I wander? Ten more years? Twenty? Fifty? A thousand? One million? Perhaps until there is not a single world I have not left my footprints within the soil, will I be free. But if escape is impossible, then the only thing left to do is to adapt to my circumstances, right? I've tasted blood. I've tasted the thrill and the fear of battle. And I cannot imagine the idea of going back to the comfort of an everyday modern life, living in a sense of security, no matter how false or thin it truly was. I walk side-by-side with death and change, and I must learn to match their steps or they will leave me behind. So be it. If the only way for a soul like mine to exist is to fight to survive, to walk alongside heroes and villains, then I will not only match them - I will surpass them.

So come then. You sons of whores who call me the 'Tormented One'. The Marked One. The One Who Brings Ill and Misfortune. I've plenty to spare for all of you…in the steel in my hand and the fire in my heart. My life will burn bright, and it will be better to burn out than to fade away. Come at me, you warriors, you bandits, you Kings, maybe even the Gods who mock and curse me from some unseen heaven…! I am Nameless. And I am waiting for you with bated breath.

Let's go.

Background memories plus adversarial situations do wonders to bring out an epiphany or two.
>>
>>55207284
Tribrid. Black dog, Chimaera, and Hanuman.
Essentially became the apex predator.
>>
>>55208262
um where do you get that? seems neat
>>
File: EX COOKING.jpg (92KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
EX COOKING.jpg
92KB, 850x478px
>>55209390
>>55209381
>>55209353
>>55209342
Well damn, thanks.

Now where can I buy the EX rank cooking skill? Val, EX cooking pls?
>>
>>55207667
It's minor, to say the least, but in the backgrounds list Body Cultivating Xiu isn’t bolded.
>>
>>55209433
I think that'd just be a form of Item Creation. Give it a few minuses and say that it only applies to cooking.
>>
>>55209381
>Kill la Kill,
Do you have any control over what your uniform / kamui looks like?
>>
>>55209424
Really, Black Dog? I would have gone with Exile, personally. Make the shapeshifting even more powerful, fit with apex predator theme stronger.
>>
>>55209433
I think one of the perks in Stay/Night - Realta Nua is memetic Shirou-level cooking.
>>
>>55209424
How did Sophia react to Emma becoming "Top Dog"?
>>
>>55209433
The incredibles and Exalted-The Solars have the best stuff making your own clothes if you're into that
>>
>>55209471
I didn't decide it. Since I still wasn't that good in the blue queen art, her syndromes were random. Surprised she got hanuman and chimaera in the first place.

>>55209496
Other than a bit of envy, she reacted well.
>>
So I've been reading Desolate Era, on book three now, and I just have to wonder: Why is Ji Ning so confident in his swordplay, when he's been in only two actual sword fights so far? I mean, sure, he's fought a lot of monsters, and I'm sure that's given him experience in how to manipulate his internal energies to use the powerful super moves. But fighting someone sword against sword would be very different, you're going to need a different set of motions when you're fighting a humanoid foe than you'd use for fighting a giant ice-rhino. God, the more I read this, the more I want to jump Desolate Era just to smack Ji Ning silly and shame him in front of his whole clan for his presumptions.
>>
>>55209617
>I didn't decide it. Since I still wasn't that good in the blue queen art, her syndromes were random. Surprised she got hanuman and chimaera in the first place.
Ah, I see. Well, maybe developing Black Dog was a response to being around Sophia, some subconscious urge to want to be stronger than her manifesting in giving Emma access to her weakness. Assuming Emma knows Shadow Stalker's weakness to electricity, I can't remember if that ever was addressed.
>>
>>55209461
With the tailoring perk in there, nothing says you can't control it.
>>
Okay, dumb question for Aionon in regards to WoC.

Do Companions get a Cultivation Method plus the points for that section, or does importing them JUST give them the 500 CP and origin.
>>
>>55209747
>Do Companions get a Cultivation Method plus the points for that section, or does importing them JUST give them the 500 CP and origin.

They get cp, any perks that would normally be free, and discounts they are entitled too.

and the background.
>>
>>55209747
Why would they not get the thing that says "Free for everyone" you dumbass.
>>
>>55209818
derp forgot my name.

also I am totally stealing shirous look and playing the part of actually satan in FSN just to mess with him and rin with my build. I love that parody,.
>>
>>55209831
Because there've been plenty of freebies and shit before that Companions haven't been allowed to obtain, and rather than get egg on his face the man is simply getting clarification, you dumbass.
>>
When are we going to hear more about those 40K and Star Wars jumps that were mentioned relatively recently? They all seemed interesting but we haven't heard much about them lately.

Ciaphas Cain, Rogue Trader, and Bane Trilogy are all great settings for jumps!
>>
>>55209852
Name me some examples you fucking walnut.
>>
>>55209873
Black Crusade never.
>>
>>55209900
yeah yeah we're well fucking aware.
>>
>>55209911
SHIT SHIT SHIT NAME
>>
File: PANTY SLIME WHY!!!.jpg (62KB, 850x672px) Image search: [Google]
PANTY SLIME WHY!!!.jpg
62KB, 850x672px
Thanks to a series of failed experiments when trying to alter slime monsters to better protect my dungeons upper low tier levels I have accidentally created a variant of slime that only takes the form of underpants, are there any non lewd uses I can put this reject into so I can act like the failure was not a waste of mana?
>>
>>55209911
>>55209932
>>55209953
TOO LATE.

Yeah, you could technically use it as a trap or something. Have it take the form of someone's underwear, and then when they put it on it kills them?
>>
File: Untitled.png (143KB, 635x372px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
143KB, 635x372px
>>55209911
>>55209953
Use them as adult diapers and sell them to the elderly. Who knows? Maybe the profit will wash the shame away Aionon.
>>
File: 1502583080850.jpg (166KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502583080850.jpg
166KB, 800x1000px
I have the utmost faith that red will return to us, and when she does she will have created something wonderful, and at that time I will be able to say I told you so.

And I will be happy.
>>
>>55209873
We might get Bane eventually, but it will take a while since FUAnon is working on other stuff right now. No idea about the others though, pretty sure Rogue Trader anon got driven off by our resident shitposter.
>>
>>55209884
Resident Evil doesn't let Companions get into the Viral Customization Table, for an example of a freebie.

Fate/Stay Night doesn't let your Companions get the 1000 CP perks related to their origin unless they're your Master or Servant, as an example of Other Shit.

>>55209932
YOU FUCKED UP

YOU FUCKED UP

YOU FUCKED UP
>>
>>55209983
That is one smug Emperor.
>>
>>55209964
I guess I could put in a safe zone with a washroom for clothes, keep it in a basket just outside the door to safe zone in case anyone decides to steal clothes that arent theirs.
>>
>>55209953
Take advantage of the fact that it's technically a living creature to fill it with all sorts of grantable powers, then have the most powerful and durable underwear possible. Make all your clothes this way, in fact.
>>
>>55209983
Fat chance of any of that what with the thread's favorite jumpmaker driving Red off.
We dug this grave.
>>
>>55209873
The Cain jump apparently died, it was looking pretty good if you ask me but it looks dead now.

Last that was heard about Rogue Trader was a few anons and the jumpmaker arguing about Lore VS Crunch for the amount and size of ships jumpers would have.

To summarize:
In the game you start with one ship which could be at most a cruiser but more likely an escort while in the lore they are supposed to have a cruiser for their flagship with a bunch of other smaller trade and escort ships.

Bane was mostly finished and then subsequently thrown out by the jumpmaker who wasn't satisfied with the jump and wanted to make it better.
>>
>>55209818
Thank you.
>>
>>55210037
that, is not a bad idea actually
>>
>>55210012
Resident Evil is also outdated as fuck and not up to standards.
>>
>>55205141
>Kujira Kurokami (Medaka Box)
>Widowmaker (Overwatch)
>Gardevoir (Pokemon)
>Created AI Companion
>Yion Green (Biomega)
>Powergirl (DC)
>Minamoto no Yorimitsu (When F/GO comes out)
>Gaia(Evo Search For Eden)
>>
File: 1486525618969.png (235KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
1486525618969.png
235KB, 634x423px
>>55210084
>standards.

Explain
>>
>>55210084
It is also easy as hell to break if you use multiple virus samples and customize them all.
>>
>>55207319
I kind of want to find a way to summon him now.

If you don't want to go the waifu route, how would Gilgamesh react to you+Enk being platonic friends?
>>
>>55205141
Well, if i had to choose.

>Saber
>Saber Alter
>Saber Lily
>Saber Lancer
>Saber Lancer Alter
>Mysterious Heroine X
>Mysterious Heroine X Alter
>Mordred
>>
File: 1v8mgm.jpg (74KB, 599x426px) Image search: [Google]
1v8mgm.jpg
74KB, 599x426px
>>55210084
>>
>>55205141
>Gaia (Evo Search For Eden)
>Kazuya (Devil Survivor)
>Amane (Devil Survivor)
>NiGHTS (NiGHTS Into Dreams)
>Frisk (Undertale)
>Asriel (Undertale)
>Alma (FEAR)
>Nana (Elfen Lied)

A waifu, two sister figures, two daughterus, a best friend/husbando for one of my sister figures, and two students who happen to be a couple. Seems like a pretty good group to me.
>>
>>55210183
>>55205141
Actually, switch out the two MHX with Boudica & Merlin.
>>
>>55205141
I don't actually know.
>>
>>55209843
>I love that parody
You mean Realta Nu?
>>
>>55210188
When did they get a Mocking Spongebob Generator?
>>
>>55210408
They have generators for everything. Hell, they have a generator for "any pic you care to upload", which is what I usually use.
>>
>>55210049
Lore Rogue Trader:
>a newly appointed Rogue Trader may be given a flagship, often a cruiser.
>Alongside a flagship, a Rogue Trader may be accompanied by frigates and other escorts, as well as a multitude of cargo vessels, tenders, processing vessels, and many more auxiliaries.

Crunch Rogue Trader:
>Starts with one ship.
>A newly appointed Rogue trader has enough "ship points" for a cruiser's empty hull.
>Because starships are extremely rare and powerful, only one warp-capable vessel may be acquired at a time.

These are from the same book by the way.
>>
>>55210360
No I mean the parody by bluecow I think is the name.
>>
Star butterfly jump when?
>>
>>55210469
If you're waiting for 40k fans to be reasonable with respect to 40, you're gonna be waiting a while
>>
>>55210482
When the show stops being shit. You just want a jump of it for waifu bait.
>>
>>55210515
Actually I want to hang out with river, he looks like fun.
>>
File: IMG_6106.jpg (169KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6106.jpg
169KB, 800x1000px
>>55210482
Star butterfly?
>>
>>55210535
Well the first point still stands.
>>
>>55210589
He means Star vs The Forces of Evil, an American cartoon about a magical princess from another dimension.
>>
>>55209988
>>55210049
>>55210469
So anons wanted to have the small trading fleet a Rogue Trader has in the lore but the jumpmaker was planning on using the crunch that would only give one ship. Anons REEEEEEE and the jumpmaker gave up?
>>
File: 1250722963310.jpg (24KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1250722963310.jpg
24KB, 400x302px
>>55210643
>American
>>
>>55210589
Star vs The Forces of Evil, basically a Western magical girl show. It actually looked like it had a lot of potential, but then the recent movie kind of wasted a lot of stuff that could have been interesting. They killed off the main villain who had been built up as this great threat and brilliant schemer after giving him only ten minutes of screen time and after he finally got his body back, they resolved the plot of the MC leaving back to her home land from the season finale really quickly, and they even turned what was made out to be an epic battle between the MC's mom and the Big Bad into something almost silly. MC did get a cool transformation though, and the villain was pretty cool in the screen time he had, even if his defeat was both rushed, stupid, and anticlimactic. They're introducing a new villain though, so I guess they had to kill off the old one so that the new villain could take the spotlight.
>>
So two questions, just general My Hero Academia ones, not jump questions.

A) would you say ALL Quirks count as genetic and/or biology-borne, in the same vein as X-Gene ones from X-Men?

And

B) Which classes of Quirks would you say are more easily affected by Evolution Energy, Karma Chameleon, and similar biological progression forces?
>>
>>55210589
>>55210784
They also completely skipped the whole 'MC finally confesses her feelings to her best friend (who's already dating) in front of everyone before seemingly leaving forever' plot point. The movie wasted or skipped a lot.
>>
>>55210834
X-gene like.
>>
Could someone help me find an item? I recall seeing a weapon that can create 18(?) copies of itself, but I don't remember which jump it's from.
>>
File: 6541891498089108941.jpg (24KB, 347x289px) Image search: [Google]
6541891498089108941.jpg
24KB, 347x289px
>>55210784
>>55210851
Augh! Don't remind me!
>>
>>55210834
All quirks are apparently genetic and biological. Somehow, so A), A-gene style.
>>
>>55210669
More like super busy with the new job.

If anyone wants to they take the claim for either Rogue Trader or Dark Heresy since I won't be able to seriously work on them for a while. I still want to try and do a Great Crusade jump though.
>>
>>55210909
IF I MUST SUFFER, YOU MUST SUFFER WITH ME.
>>
>>55210930
You're still alive!
Really though take as much time as you need, was just worried you had given up since the last anyone had heard on the subject was an argument.
>>
>>55210784
RIP Toffee. He really deserved better. Really hoping that Eclipsa gets better treatment.
>>
>>55211047
Hopefully, but after what happened to Toffee I have my doubts.
>>
>>55208235
Feh. I can LAY curses like that. Via multiple methods, even! That said... some of my methods are more practical than others (cracking out the Necronomicon is seldom a sensible response to a problem).

Plausibly the most useful item in my toolbox, in reference to that specific curse, is Sidereal Astrology. That particular curse is very much a Fate thing; it messes with events as a whole instead of doing anything specific. Arranging a conjunction of astrological curses would have a similar effect. A Sloped-Floor Curse to make the job as a whole more difficult; a Ruin Without Failure Curse to add unforeseen difficulties; a Heart-Piercing Curse to make any minor failures weigh heavily on the mind... and a Name-Destroying Curse to exacerbate any moral failings the teacher might have. This potentially makes for an expensive combination of effects, but I could pull it off; after all, it doesn't need to affect more than a single person at a time, which eases the cost significantly.

The most straightforward counter to this would be the set of equal-but-opposite blessings, which would, if not perfectly negate the curse (they are different effects from different magical systems, after all), at least give the holder of the position a considerable countervailing advantage.

That said, in taking the job myself, it would be doable to regularly employ magical detection abilities to notice and track any negative magical effects targeting me. On observing such an effect, it should be possible to follow that magic back to its source (probably the location from which the curse was cast), at which point high-end Countermagic should be sufficient to snuff it out.
>>
What would be a better elemental alignment: fire or ice? I was leaning towards ice, but I'm having a hard time deciding.
>>
>>55211340
Is this for one jump in particular or an overall theme for your chain?
>>
>>55211340
Fire if you want destruction or forging/cooking, ice for pretty much anything else.
>>
>>55211340
>Take both; use Water.
>Take both, plus Lightning; be a FF mage.
>Neither; Candy master race.
>>
File: ice claws.gif (1MB, 704x399px) Image search: [Google]
ice claws.gif
1MB, 704x399px
>>55211340
Ice is nice, and should suffice.
>>
>>55211340
>>55211364
>>55211389
Obviously he should go for plastic! Toymancy for the win!
>>
>>55211340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk
>>
>>55211340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frDamZjCbkI

Both. Cheat your way into using water.

Alternatively ice. Ice is nice. Ice is nice, so much I gotta say it twice.
>>
>>55211340
Ice, ice, baby, baby, start another ice age, baby.
>>
File: Sigh.jpg (154KB, 714x354px) Image search: [Google]
Sigh.jpg
154KB, 714x354px
>>55210784
>>55210851
Is it just nostalgia and rose tinted glasses looking back at the 90s or do cartoons for kids these days suck?

As a kid I'd usually get dragged around to dinner parties and end up put in a room to watch Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network all evening. I liked it because until I was 13 all we had at home was VHS.

Rugrats, Dexter, Johnny Bravo, Scooby doo, Invader Zim, Batman, Ed Edd 'N Eddy, Hey Arnold, Angry Beavers, Monsters, the classic Loony Tunes and probably something else I'm forgetting.

Now I see Gumball, Uncle Grandpa, Teen Titans Go, Adventure Time, Lego Ninjago...sigh.

Is it a generational thing? Is this the art style and humor that speaks to kids now? Am I already the old guy who says "Now, back in my day..." before hitting 30?

Jump-chan, can you send me back to the 90s please?
>>
>>55211340
Speaking purely in the abstract, without any mechanical grounding behind the matter, I'm generally inclined towards Fire; more than mere destruction, you can use it as a tool. But then again, I'm big on the crafting thing. By contrast, Ice doesn't generally seem to offer commensurate non-combat advantages.

That said, the distinction is narrow enough, in the abstract, to be a matter of personal taste. Most elements will offer all kinds of weird bonuses at various times, that are 'balanced' in ways specific to the jump in question... so pick what you like best.
>>
>>55211494
There are a lot of reasons why some of these modern cartoons aren't as good. Teen Titans Go is cheap and easy to make, so the Network can spam it and get little kids to watch it. Adventure Time had new writers come in who had their own thoughts and agendas, which caused the show to take a downturn in quality. Gumball and Uncle Grandpa are...decent, but lack that certain spark. And I've never seen Lego Ninjago, so I can't comment on that. And even some of the shows with good starts decline in quality as time goes on. Steven Universe had a pretty great opening season, but sort of stalled after that. Star vs had a lot of potential from the previous two seasons but had the wind taken out of its' sails by the movie.

Now, keep in mind this is all my opinion. Maybe it's like you said and we're both just acting like the old guys who go on and on about how their time was better. But that's how it all seems to me.
>>
>>55211494
It's at least partially nostalgia speaking. Of all the series you mentioned, how many of them would you actually want to sit down and watch, right now?

Once you've made your decision, try watching them. You will most likely find that the actual experience of doing so doesn't match up with your memories.

That's not to say that all the old stuff was shit. Looney Tunes still holds up rather well. Note, however, that such classics maintain their position by cheating; the best episodes remain in public consciousness and recirculation, while the meh ones quietly vanish, and this works because there was never an overarching plot.
>>
>>55211494
Part of it's nostalgia, but it's also true that T.V cartoons have greatly declined in quality. There are alot of reasons why, but the major factors are;
>Companions are using cheaper digital animation and less skilled animators.
>Kids have the internet now, and social media, youtubers, and steamers have rendered cartoons almost obsolete.
>Humor and culture is also vastly different because of the internet and generational differences.

All of this together means that cartoons just aren't that important or influential anymore, so networks just make a handful of dumb shows that they know will still sell merchandise.

Fortunately animated films are still popular. And RWBY, despite all it's flaws, shows that online cartoons can work, so maybe that'll lead to more shows like it.
>>
>>55211661
>Companion

think you mean Companies, Mister Jedi.
>>
>>55211494
Most kids cartoons these days are pretty trashy, but kids don't really care much and tend to have really basic senses of humor anyways, so the cartoons do well regardless (like with Teen Titans GO). At the same time, I'm certain that their was plenty of trash that aired when you were younger, you simply don't remember those shows because they got canceled after one season (or before even having an opportunity to finish a season).

Although I still think Steven Universe is pretty good (even if the fanbase is utter garbage).
>>
>>55211671
I blame auto correct.
>>
>>55211494
Oh yeah who wouldn't love to watch Hey Arnold over stuff like Over the Garden Wall.
>>
>>55211695

>>55207745?
>>
>>55211494
>all of these 90's cartoons
>and then 60's Hanna-Barbera stuff

Something's not quite right.
>>
>>55211340
Objectively ice. Unimaginably easier to reach absolute cold than it is absolute hot.
>>
>>55211772
After a certain time in the evening CN switched over to classic shows like Scooby, Flintstones, etc.

If I remember right it went Dexter, Powerpuffs, Courage cowardly dog, and then Scooby doo at about 9:30 or so.
>>
File: Waiting.jpg (79KB, 510x399px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting.jpg
79KB, 510x399px
>>55207745
>>55211758
Soon, eventually, maybe. I'm trying to decide what I want to do. Both IRL and in regards to /jc/.
>>
>>55211772
Not that anon, but Hanna-Barbera and Looney Tunes have become immortal and unassailable.
And they were played a lot in the 90s. Early in the morning, and late at night.
Tom and Jerry were probably two of the funniest motherfuckers to ever grace animated television. Spike was legit, too.
>>
Kill la kill
Crafting club
Drop in free
Gifted at crafts 900
Chef free
Tailor 750
Fiber hybrid 550
Dosh king 400
Makolingual 300
Stunt driver 200

Items
Life fiber spool -200

Drawbacks
Paparazzi -100
Harassed 0

I may be a complete ripoff of fashion but I am going to use my now mighty tailoring skills along with my EX item creation skills to make copies of emiya shirous clothes only better and in different colors! With more magic and pockets on the inside!
>>
>>55206673
Humans are animals, my speciesist friend.
>>
File: Kaleesh.jpg (100KB, 361x640px) Image search: [Google]
Kaleesh.jpg
100KB, 361x640px
>>55211850
If you do update it, would you mind adding a Kaleesh racial option? I like their design.
>>
>>55211772
Cartoon Network was originally created because Ted Turner acquired the rights to Hanna Barbara, and he decided to make a TV channel dedicated to them. The channel made money, so they started producing original content.

This was the way it was for prettymuch all of the nineties. They'd show the Flinstones every morning, and Scooby would get hour blocks throughout the day, because oldschool CN fucking loved Scooby. Before Adult Swim existed, they used to show more varied old cartoons during the night, interspaced with occasional anime. I mean, it was the 90s, so their anime was different, but it was there.

Anyway, in modern years they (and many other channels, but CN is PARTICULARLY bad about it) just spam like three different shows over and over and over and over. This is most obvious with TTG, but they only really have a couple other shows on the rotation, and they're all fairly recent creations.
So you'd be forgiven for thinking old and new aren't normally together, but no, they totally used to be together. Television used to have a LOT more variety.
I miss you, Super Chicken.
>>
>>55211975
You mean Cow and Chicken, right?
>>
File: IMG_3310.jpg (186KB, 850x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3310.jpg
186KB, 850x656px
>>55211850
Could you add an option to purchase more than one bending or ability to be Avatar for Korra? Maybe in a scenario like how One For All is in My Hero Academia?

Especially with how stupid Korra is as Avatar.
>>
>>55211903
Sure, although you should be able to pick it as a species in the Original Trilogy jump.
>>
>>55212003
>Pic
I never got the appeal of garter belts, actually kind of a turn off really.
>>
>>55212000

Super chicken is its own thing though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKss2pBYQ6Y
>>55211975
I honestly didn't think anyone else remembered that show!
>>
>>55211850
I agree with this anon please
>>55212003

Maybe have a way to pick up the avatar state that korra erased with her idiocy, like she lost it you picked it up? Even high cp it would be worth it.
>>
>>55212067
How does it feel to be the wrongest person in the thread at the moment?
>>
>>55212066
Yeah but they don't allow you to be Kung fu elemental Jesus though.
>>
>>55212029
I thought that was because the wah it was written it didnt really do anything, like it has no practical purpose unless you die and lose chain lettting you reincarnate.

Honestly I would like the ability to learn the other bending styles over a long period of hard work as well as talk to past selves (possibly aang, possibly my past jump selves)
>>
>>55212109
>possibly my past jump selves
Dune jump has that.

THE SPICE MUST FLOW!
>>
>>55211850
You OK there?
>>
File: IMG_2016.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>55212067
>>
>>55212066
Not him but korra was a mistake and a lot of people don't like killing others for power. I would just like to be able to talk to my background past selves to learn stuff.
>>
Let's try that again.
>>55212003
>>55212075
I tried that with the origin spirit back when the jump first came out and everyone yelled at me to change it. I don't think it's worth altering now, and there are plenty of methods to steal powers and a ton of jumps that offer better element manipulation powers, so no, It's just not worth it.

>>55212138
I'm fine. Just tired of college, and my annoying coworkers, and being poor, and of all the shitty behavior that's been going on in the thread lately.

>>55212158
>>55212105
>>55212109
No.
>>
>>55212146
Just say'n what the guy in my pants tells me.
>>
>>55212184
He's wrong and should be sent to a reeducation camp
>>
>>55212158
>>55212105
>>55212109
Just go back in time and learn it yourself from the engergy bending turtles. Just because it's not for sale via CP doesn't mean you can't get it in jump
>>
File: tumblr_m84om1eXGN1qc5wono1_500.gif (473KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m84om1eXGN1qc5wono1_500.gif
473KB, 500x280px
>>55212000
Nah, Super Chicken was an old old Hanna Barbara cartoon from the same guys who made Rocky & Bullwinkle. I think. At any rate, it had a lot of the same bullet points, narrator, weird conversational dialog, contrived circumstances.
Anyway, Cartoon Network used to run all those old Hanna Barbara cartoons, not just Flinstones and Jabberjaw or whatever, they had the whole library (which makes it really sad that they use absolutely none of that now, because that library was fucking huge).
I wasn't a huge fan of Rocky & Bullwinkle themselves, but I loved all the offshoot cartoons, like Sherman & Peabody, George of the Jungle, Aesop's Fables, etc, etc, and Super Chicken.

It makes me sad, the state of the network nowadays. I mean, I'm not going to sugarcoat it, those old cartoons are dated as fuck. I think they'd mostly just be a novelty. But I still think they'd be a better option than rerunning Teen Titans Go ten hours a day.

... and I wasn't really into Cow & Chicken either. I was more of a Dexter's Lab sortof person.
The reboot/last season had some neat ideas, but was ultimately of much poorer quality. I'm not going to say I hate it, but it still wasn't as good. OG Dexter for life, yo.
>>
>>55212177
What about option for starting in Wan's time?
>>
>>55212177
>I tried that with the origin spirit back when the jump first came out
Really? How did that originally work? I have a houserule for that and I'm curious if it is similar to how you originally intended it.
>>
Guess it's time to find an Avatar fanfic to make into a jump.
>>
>>55212237
>spoiler
As bad as the reboot is, at least it's not Teen Titans: GO!
>>
>>55208973
>>55208974
People that don't know how fae/fair folk worked in European myth. Horrible monsters? No, they were more commonly distant nobility, or small helpers, or slightly troublesome spirits, or friendly, neutral, what have you spirits. Sometimes they were capricious. Sometimes they were monsters. Very rarely were they some kind of eldritch, monstrous nobility of super-monsters who were going to mindrape you for eternity. That's a modern corruption.
>>
>>55211582
Just admit that you don't get nostalgia anymore from them and that you're not a drooling little brat amused by whatever keys they're dangling in front of you
>>
>>55212256
So would you say that you were more abused or neglected as a child?
>>
File: existential shaggy.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
existential shaggy.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>when you buy a perk because you want to have it, but can't justify actually using it to yourself because you have more moral options

Ah, hypnosis perks. Was it ever meant to be?
>>
>>55212246
Here's what it was in the 1st version of the jump.
>Origin Spirit [800cp] (Requires Bender): The spirit of Twilight and Balance, this mysterious creature has taken an interest in you and wishes to become your companion by bonding with your soul. If you take it with you It'll grant you the ability to learn all four elements. You won’t be able to bend each new element immediately, instead you’ll have to learn how to do so during your time here. All the bending abilities you’ve purchased will enhance your potential skill in each element. (I.E, if you bought lavabending for Earth you can potentially learn Bloodbending for Water, or lightingbending for Fire.) The spirit itself will remain passive and uncommunicative most of the time, but you may be able to befriend it with enough prompting.

>>55212244
>>55212256
I honestly wouldn't even care if someone went ahead and did a fanfic or Wan era Avatar jump. I doubt anyone else would either
>>
>>55212376
>Wan Era

But what would you even make the Backgrounds? Drop-In, Villager... what. Lion Turtle? Spirit?
>>
>>55212376
>We could have been the Twilight Avatar of Balance
>But that's not a thing anymore
Well now I'm sad.
>>
>>55212376
Wow that's leagues better than the original Origin Spirit.

>>55212388
Drop-In
Criminal
Hunter
Spirit

Criminals is what Wan was considered when he used his firebending to help steal. So it would be about taking stuff, not getting caught, setting up patsies.

Hunters would be all about surviving in the spirit wilds, team work, tracking, and taking down spirits.

Spirit would be idk. What do spirits do?
>>
>>55212376
>OG Spirit
That sounds cool. I'd buy it. To be fair I unironically bought Avatar Cycle in TLA, so maybe I'm just a bad judge for this sort of stuff.
>>
>>55212376
Huh, that seems awesome.
>>
>>55212376
I guess the issue is that everyone would buy it.
>>
>>55212376
And this is what happens when you let certain undesirables dictate what goes into which jumps.
>>
File: Konada.jpg (10KB, 165x240px) Image search: [Google]
Konada.jpg
10KB, 165x240px
>>55212257
It's amazing how CN keeps finding new ways to be absolutely terrible. When I was a kid, I didn't like Scooby Doo. Like, at all. I thought it was boring as fuck, and it pissed me off that they'd play it for like four hours spread out across the day. Like, never more than an hour at a time, but they really loved that show.

Then years and years later Johnny Test came along and I was like, "It can't get any worse than this."
And it's almost like CN heard my cries and said "I'LL TAKE THAT CHALLENGE."

Now I long for the days of Scooby. Not even in an ironic or "I'd rather put up with this" fashion. I mean I genuinely, truly think I'd rather watch Scooby Doo than any of this stuff. I'd fucking ENJOY it. I'd ask for MORE. And I STILL think it's boring as fuck.
>>
>>55212438
Well, that Facestealer guy could take faces for his collection if they expressed any emotion, and Vaatu could shoot laser beams and attack with tentacles. Plus, both of them were good at manipulating people and fucking with their heads.
>>
>>55212515
It's 800cp. That's a good chunk of your cp. plus it needs to be a bender which is another 100cp. That's 900cp for One ability.
>>
>>55212550
One ability to let you literally get all of the Bending abilities which would ordinarily cost CP on top of being limited to one kind of Bending.

Do keep shit in context, anon.
>>
File: Rin Ayako hypnosis manip.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rin Ayako hypnosis manip.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>55212367
>He never consensually hypnotizes people to help them overcome addiction, help them overcome past fears, and allow them to be more open with themselves and their feelings
>And to let people have really nice sex
It's like you don't obsessively browse consensual mind control tags
>>
>>55212550
Yeah, but it multiplies the effectiveness by the other Bender Perks by 4. If you take it and then take one of the 300cp Perks, that's effectively 1200cp worth of abilities, for 300cp.
>>
>>55212550
It grants you the ability to do all four types of bending and their specializations with just one or two more purchases.

If anything it's UNDERpriced.
>>
>>55212566
It doesn't grant them. It gives you ability to learn them. Big difference.
>>
File: 1480529387074.png (78KB, 241x231px) Image search: [Google]
1480529387074.png
78KB, 241x231px
>>55211494
The thing is, your memory is cutting out all the bad cartoons of the 90's and the 00's, but at the same time, the last few years have been absolute dogshit for cartoons because companies have switched to a 'take a few shows and spam them all day long' model rather than giving new ideas the room they need to breath and grow. Nick is easing off a little bit now, thank fuck, but CN is ramping that shit up high.

So while you do have nostalgia, we are legitimately in a bad place for cartoons right now. It happens every now and then, we had this problem in the 80's too.
>>
>>55212376
Seems a little pricey but it's still way better than the perk is now. It would cost in total 2400 CP in total to become diet Avatar, strongly recommend you reduce the price and add this back in.
>>
>>55212596
Power creep means that perk is perfect at the price it's at right now and deserves to be added back in.
>>
>>55212615
So what you're saying is...
Show more Tenn Titans GO until you like it.
>>
>>55212544
>"It can't get any worse than this."
Your summons has been answered.
>>
>>55212579
Also, you can make people cluck like chickens, which is really the only reason anyone would want those perks.
>>
>>55212596
You do realize that even with that it would cost you 2400 CP and years of training to still be less powerful than Korra. This is not a high power setting, being as powerful as the MC shouldn't be difficult.
>>
>>55212647
Yeah it's the perfect price and option for if you want to make everyone's build basically the same and throw off what little balance that jump has.
>>
>>55212676
No, burn all TTG material and introduce the writing team to the Cenobites.
>>
>>55212544
Why haven't you made a Lucky Star jump yet?
>>
>>55211706
Hey Arnold was the fucking shit. Don't you diss it.
>>
>>55212693
We have Ultimate Being yet not everyone went that route.
>>
>>55212706
No it wasn't. Hey Arnold was mediocre as hell.
>>
>>55212736
Ultimate Being requires you to go 600CP into drawbacks to get, don't pretend these are the same.
>>
>>55212691
Korras not even that good at regular bending herself in any one element
>>
>>55212376
Too expensive; it should be possible to, with max drawbacks, be the equal of the Avatar. Needs to be cheaper.
>>
>>55212736
What the other guy said about price but there's also the fact that there are far more high power things in Jorge jump than in Avatar. You can get lots and lots of power and versatility for far less than the cost of Ultimate Being but for the Korra jump, that's not the same case. There's very little reason to not spend the 900 for Avatar with all it gets when most of the other perks on offer are fairly generic and poor anyway.
>>
>>55212764
She mastered three of the four elements by the start of the series.
>>
File: IMG_1200.jpg (439KB, 1800x2094px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1200.jpg
439KB, 1800x2094px
>>55212376
KOTORanon when Dark Avatar pulls Raava out of Korra, can we rebind it to ourselves to be the Avatar?
>>
>>55212691
It should be when the MC is supposed to be the end all be all chosen one. Who the hell matches the Avatar when they're fully trained? Nobody, the Avatar will fuck up everyone.
>>
File: 1502231728595.png (497KB, 565x564px) Image search: [Google]
1502231728595.png
497KB, 565x564px
Forget being the Avatar, the real question is what kind of kinky, fucked-up shit we can do with double-genius Blood Bending.
>>
>>55212790
Remember her fight against kuvira?
>>
Ah, ya gotta love shitposting about old jumps.

And they've even invoked "But modern jumps have all this power why can't this be the same?!"
>>
>>55212237
>>55212257
At least we got to ride that hog.
>>
>>55212814
Boners for everyone!
>>
>>55212777
>when most of the other perks on offer are fairly generic and poor anyway.
Damn son.
>>
>>55212790
Remember her fight against kuvira? Or zaheer?
>>
>>55212792
>pic

but why though
>>
>>55212814
...is that a cat with a drinking problem?
>>
>>55212790
>Mastered
That's what she thinks.
>>
File: 10353.jpg (63KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
10353.jpg
63KB, 600x338px
>>55212678
I just want variety! I JUST WANT VARIETY.
Like, TTG is awful? But if they only showed it four hours a day I could deal. It's just...
CN has a huge library! In like twenty five years, even their ORIGINAL CONTENT is a gigantic library. They could fill a schedule with just the things they themselves have made. It wouldn't cost them anything! But instead we get ten hours a day of this ONE SHOW.

I JUST WANT VARIETY.

>>55212702
Because someone else told me they were working on it.
>>
>>55212741
Fuck off, Doug.
>>
>>55212825
>But I'm a gi-
>EVERYONE
Seriously, that's lame. Forcing blood into genitals is entry level, where the really weird stuff?
>>
File: IMG_1199.jpg (90KB, 450x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1199.jpg
90KB, 450x1000px
>>55212844
But why not? She's only good for shaking her booty.
>>
File: Fanwank.png (24KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
Fanwank.png
24KB, 300x307px
>>55212691
>being as powerful as the MC shouldn't be difficult.
Even if you only have a single element you can easily beat Korra, and Aang so long as you're smart about it. The only time they become neigh-unstoppable is in the Avatar state, and we've seen multiple times that even that has it's drawbacks.

>>55212792
<
>>
>>55212790
Being able to bend well is not the same as has mastered anon, she was however a lot stronger then Aang was at the beginning of his series.
>>
>>55212877
Making one person permanently nauseous? There's plenty you could do with even pre industrial medical knowledge
>>
>>55212887
Just concede to the thread at this point, it'll make Korra a better jump.
>>
>>55212893
Aang would've kicked her ass with just airbending. At least he mastered his given element. Plus mastering waterbending with okay handling of Earth & Firebending.
>>
>>55212880
Korra is just the epitome of superficial. She's top-tier physically, her outside is great, but everything on the inside is trash. She's empty headed and spiritually crippled. There's nothing going on inside of her at all.
>>
>>55212917
Yeah. That's why she's only good for shaking her ass. She's probably be a good fuck, however she's trash tier waifu.
>>
>>55205141
The kinds of waifu who waifu you, like jibril from no game no life.
>>
>>55212913
....I actually like both jumps the way they are.
>>
>>55212917
Anon, it can't be that bad.
>>
>>55212981
You've never watched the show. It's that bad.
>>
Pokémon Jump
City Life: 950
Starter Pokémon: Tepig
Physical Fitness: 850
Freerunning: 850
Mechanic: 550
Technician: 400
Blend In: 100
Motorcycle: 000
Rebreather: -50
Laptop: -150
Welding Torch: -200
Marked: 000

When I went to a Pokémon Jump and took the marked drawback, I expected Team Rocket, the goofy villains of my childhood.

Not the Mafia. Oh sure, it wasn't the actual Mafia. But it was a family gang, and a vicious one that spanned the region. There was a reason this was worse than becoming mute, or losing a leg.

I expected something like mildly inconvenient, and incompetent, attempts to steal my Pokémon while I worked as a mechanic. This was not the case. Instead, I ended up with a hit out on me, because the guy I ended up as insulted the head of these sick fucks.

Not that I blamed him.

See, the Family (that was what they called themselves), killed off his family. They meant to kill him too, but forgot about him.

Why? They screwed up when fixing some bigshot's car. It stopped in the middle of a car chase, and he got locked up.

This, obviously, was unacceptable to them. Not so unacceptable that they put any real thought or planning into it, but unacceptable all the same.

From what he could tell, the plan was to go to their house, kill everyone there, and burn the place down. So he killed the guy's son, and sent the head, his head.

Not through the mail. That would be ridiculous. Instead, he dropped it off in person. He actually pretended it was a birthday gift.

Needless to say, this left the head, James, upset.

I wasn't usually an angry person.

This guy was, and it most certainly rubbed off on me during this jump.

But still. I spent ten years on the run. Fleeing for my life, my Tepig Frey along with me.

I got shot three times. Survived by the skin of my teeth. Sometimes, I killed. I had to.

But I survived to the end.

And I wouldn't just back down.
>>
>>55212978
Well you're wrong.
>>
>>55206333
Thats a good way to get waifu'd.
>>
>>55212913
Or someone could make a jump out of a really good avatar fan fic. We have a couple of good fanfic jumps
>>
>>55212887
Okay, listen, you little bitch. SB, Tumblr, Reddit...I don't care. Whatever dank hugbox you crawled out of, things work differently here. Yeah, they'll coddle their jumpmakers till they get diabetes and their limbs rot off, but here? Thread is God. You need to bend over, and prepare your bum. And then when we ask you to spread 'em, your first reaction shouldn't be "no" or "why", it should be "how wide, daady?".

So, I'm gonna say this once and only once: Add it back in, and lower the price. You have till tomorrow.
>>
>>55212917
>How dare a character have flaws
>>
>>55212997
My opinion is wrong? I'm not sure you understand subjectivity.
>>
>>55212981
She is literally that bad. She retroactively killed every avatar ever because she would not shut up and sit her stupid ass down for 2 days.
>>
>>55213018
More like how dare a protagonist be an unlikeable lump of nothing but flaws.
>>
>>55213013
Fuck off
>>
>>55213013
>implying

Guy's been here since before /jc/ existed. Have you no respect for your elders? Do you believe you can actually force him to do anything?
>>
>>55213013
I missed you "I Am God" shitpost anon, you were hilarious last time.
>>
>>55213034
It's the shitpotser bored because of no other targets.
>>
File: Explain Further.jpg (38KB, 649x536px) Image search: [Google]
Explain Further.jpg
38KB, 649x536px
>>55213025
>>
File: (you).jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>55213013
Hello new pasta.
>>
>>55213028
Ah, you're one of those people. Nevermind.
>>
>>55213025
How is that even possible? No, not "why," HOW?
>>
File: Fate Gil Come at me Mongrel.jpg (191KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fate Gil Come at me Mongrel.jpg
191KB, 1366x768px
>>55213013
>>
>>55213028
Name some of her virtues.
>>
>>55213039
Being killed in the Avatar state kills the Avatar spirit itself. Korra is able to fix it in the sense that she's revived, gets Raava back and becomes the avatar again, but all the souls of all the previous avatars before her are erased.

>>55213041
>Those people
What are you implying, anon?
>>
>>55213022
In my completely objectively fact-based opinion, your objectionable opinion is completely and utterly wrong. Hands down.

You should be ashamed of yourself for arguing with my completely right views.
>>
File: Mollycarpenter.jpg (9KB, 180x202px) Image search: [Google]
Mollycarpenter.jpg
9KB, 180x202px
>>55212579
>hypnotizes people to help them overcome addiction

Oh, where have I heard of this idea going horribly wrong?

Hurry the fuck up, Jim.
>>
>>55213050
Misquote? I'm saying she doesn't have any.
>>
>>55213039
She was told DO NOT DO THING OR YOU CAN END THE WORLD by all her teachers, so she screams at them and runs off to literally another world, purposefully releases the root of all evil then kills off all her previous incarnations. By being stupid.

Then for a laugh she lets literally every spirit loose into the world by opening all the doors to the spirit world i to the normal world, wrecking literally everything.
>>
>>55213042
She went into avatar state and got it handed back to her. Actually, I'm surprised it didn't happen in the past before, both as a chekov gun and as a discovery of the whole avatar mechanics.
>>
>>55213041
So do you have an actual counterargument for him, or are you just going to talk shit about him for having a different opinion? It's not like his post was all that long. Can't you refute any of his points?
>>
>>55213083
I have better things to do than to play internet debate club with some loser I don't care about. Have a good day.
>>
Reminder that changing shit like this is one of the main draws of jumpchain.

So, now you just add a part in your chain where you suplex Korra.
>>
>>55213059
Ah, Molly. Amusing how she became Dresden's boss.
>>
>>55213083
My bet is that he wants to make a "You hate her because she's a lesbian" argument but doesn't have the balls to actually say it.
>>
File: Inspirobot Having Brain Damage.jpg (75KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Inspirobot Having Brain Damage.jpg
75KB, 650x650px
>>55213054
>>55213063
I..I just have no words to describe this, at all. This pic is probably the closest thing I can use to convey and it still is not enough.
>>
>>55213063
You see, I could probably buy my jumper doing it out of the misguided belief that raava was needed for balance and his sealing was bad. But western writers almost always mess up duality.
>>
>>55213110
Holy shit that's fucking cute.
>>
File: daady.png (16KB, 776x160px) Image search: [Google]
daady.png
16KB, 776x160px
>>55213040
I got you a present.
>>
>>55213119
Interestingly, Korra gets literal brain damage at the end of the 3rd season.

She spends the next season crying in a wheelchair for a while like she's learned her lesson on being a retard, but she goes on to show that she really hasn't. Then she starts making out with Asami for some reason.
>>
File: NICK OF RIVERA.jpg (76KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
NICK OF RIVERA.jpg
76KB, 751x1063px
>>55213150
Excellent.
>>
>>55213150
Okay. I'm just gonna be the one stating the obvious here. The guy was joking. He was mocking the people telling him to change it.
>>
>>55213120
Oh no she was told that raava was going to destroy everything first. She let it out anyway because she wanted to wrassle it.
>>
>>55213162
>crying in a wheelchair
And everyone was able to rejoice...
>but she goes on to show that she really hasn't
...Until she opens her mouth.
>>
>>55213120
>>55213174
Don't you mean Vaatu?
>>
File: thefinestbait.png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thefinestbait.png
7KB, 200x200px
>>55213168
DOESN'T MATTER.
>>
>>55213196
All carpet/planarian hybrids are the same.
>>
>>55213168
Oh, I'm well aware. It's still fucking fantastic, though.
>>
File: Mad block.jpg (19KB, 480x348px) Image search: [Google]
Mad block.jpg
19KB, 480x348px
>>55213117

Not either of those anons but, I've been told that stupid phrase so many times when I tell people why korra is bad it's not funny and even so is that supposed to be an improvement of some kind or some shield from her terrible actions?
>>
>>55213162
I really really do not want to believe this is true, please tell me you are joking.
>>
>>55213196
Eh whatever the black evil floating thing sealed in a tree with literally everyone and it saying "hey look this thing is evil, it has a sign and everything, it is even monologuing about how its going to destroy the world."
>>
>>55213196
Evil carpet spirit. It's been a while. My (evil) plan would have been to reunite the spirits in the body of an impressionable and foolish teen as my puppet WMD but her uncle wanted to play godzilla.
>>
>>55213222
Anon, I hate to tell you this, but it's true.

That season was also about chinese girl hitler using a magical spirit plant that shoots laser beams and building a giant mecha to conquer the Earth Kingdom.
>>
>>55213246
Best part was she was totally justified.
>>
>>55213220
Basically they gambled an appeal to the SJW crowd to fend of criticism to their show because people HATE Korra. And because that crowd will praise ANYTHING with lesbians in it no matter what, it worked perfectly. Now the show has a defense force who think the whole thing is good because a girl kisses another girl in the last few seconds of the last episode.
>>
>>55213246
except Chinese Lady Hitler was arguably the most awesome thing about that season.
>>
>>55213222
It's very, very true. He's not joking in the slightest. That's why I spent my time in Avatar butterflying away Korra by ensuring her parents never got hitched. Continuity drawbacks are a lovely thing.
>>
>>55213222
No its true, she became brain damaged, she got better when she became a lesbian though. Then because she screwed the world up the writers had to make her fuckup somehow ok again so it magically made airbenders come back.

Then she fucked that up too by trying to make everyone a buddhist monk.
>>
>>55213262
>>55213269
I agree.
>>
>>55213246
The mecha came out of nowhere. I was expecting threats of bombardment by rail mounted cannon. I like my ww2 wonder projects.
>>
>>55213282
WW2 was a good time for mad science.
>>
>>55213013
I've come here to laugh at you.
>>
>>55213222
He's kind of joking. Korra does get brain damage from heavy metal poisoning, and does end Season 3 more or less crippled, but by the time we see her again in Season 4 she's recovered somewhat. She doesn't spend the season sitting around in a wheelchair, there's a timeskip to after she's healed enough to be mobile but still weak and shaky and making even more terrible decisions than normal from the mercury madness.

>>55213246
Hey, Kuvira may have had a stupid plan for a superweapon, but otherwise she was pretty solid. I'm fine with Kuvira.
>>
>>55213282
Well, it didn't come completely out of nowhere. The fact that the Earth Revolutionary Army had mecha was established fairly early. It was the insane upscaling of the mecha from five meters to a hundred that was so unexpected.
>>
So what you're saying is >>55212367 should at least try to help Korra with >>55212579 's advice?
>>
File: You are Aizen.jpg (116KB, 610x600px) Image search: [Google]
You are Aizen.jpg
116KB, 610x600px
>>55213246
>>55213273
>>55213274
>>55213300

The level of confusion I am at is shown in the pic.
>>
>>55213326
Bleach is legitimately better written than Korra.
>>
>>55213013
This is not how to get what you want, unless you don't really want the perk back in. In which case carry on, this is a great strategy.
>>
>>55213294
>>
>>55213319
Don't bother fixing what's broken when you can stop it from being broken in the first place. Keep Korra from being born instead of trying to redeem her.
>>
>>55213340
Again. He's mocking the people trying to order KOTOR around.
>>
>>55213267
>Basically they gambled an appeal to the SJW crowd to fend of criticism to their show because people HATE Korra. And because that crowd will praise ANYTHING with lesbians in it no matter what, it worked perfectly. Now the show has a defense force who think the whole thing is good because a girl kisses another girl in the last few seconds of the last episode.

Don't forget about the poo in the loo kid who dismantled the entire earth kingdom because of one bad ruler
>>
>>55213352
Anon, it's like going back in time to kill Hitler. Sounds like a good idea, right? But something even worse probably happens, and that's if you succeed.
>>
>>55213377
It's hard to make a worse person than Korra, is the thing.
>>
>1st Gurren Lagann
>Now LoK
I really shouldn't be surprised, but it really is incredible how much loser the power level restrictions have gotten.
>>
>>55213388
Times change, both for better and for worse.
>>
Is the bio-injector thing from Symbiote a Blue Feather? It reads like one looking at it.
>>
File: ichtlau.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ichtlau.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>55213347
Here's a bigger image for you.
>>
>>55213383
Don't jinx it you fool, for all we know it was either her or someone bent on world domination.
>>
File: 1502987347919.jpg (161KB, 846x571px) Image search: [Google]
1502987347919.jpg
161KB, 846x571px
>>55213383
That sounds like tempting fate, anon.
>>
>>55213388
You can thank HeavensAnon and Valeria for that.

Also for the growing abundance of "Well let's just make a fanfic jump to get around X," even though there've been examples of that for ages.
>>
>>55213397
But anon, this was not our destiny!
>>
File: I came here to lau-.gif (595KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to lau-.gif
595KB, 480x360px
>>55213401
Here's a counter too, just in case you ever need it.
>>
>>55213398
Yes. Yes it is. NOBODY fucking noticed it when the update happened.
>>
File: supermanmexicanosombrero.jpg (76KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
supermanmexicanosombrero.jpg
76KB, 680x510px
>>55213352
Meh, I'd rather have more control over that sortof thing. I mean, because of the way the Avatar works, if I get rid of Korra, that just means a different Avatar is going to be born somewhere and change the way the plot works. And then I have to either go find THEM, or "trust that they'll do a better job", which is absolute bollocks, because I've already apparently decided to get involved enough to stop a major protagonist from ever existing and making the plot go in who knows what direction, so why the hell would I just dust my hands off at that point and say "WELP MY JOB'S DONE". It's not done, you've just injected chaos into the setting. It could end up better, but it could also end up worse because who the fuck knows if magic plot goblins are going to fix things for a happy ending anymore?

If you hate Korra that much just overwrite her personality with something more workable. It's barely a worse ding on the ol' karma meter anyway.
>>
>>55210909
Are you still around?
>>
>>55213388
>LoK
You know, every time I see it written like that, my mind immediately translates that into "Legacy of Kain."
>>
>>55213368
Zaheer or the ""cheeky"" street rat who lucked into air bending?
>>
>>55213436
I see it as Legend of Knights, and I know nothing even remotely called that.
>>
>>55213402
Korra kinda sounds like a stone's throw away from that herself given her stubborn decisions to basically ignore everyone's advice and force people to do things her way. Like when she forced the spirit world to merge with the human world, tried to force the air nation to act the way she expected and regularly resorts to intimidation to get her way.
>>
>>55213428
Huh neat! I'm going to collect millions of companions now, not that it breaks the active companion limits or anything just want to do so.
>>
>>55213409
It was a trend before them, shitposter.
>>
>>55213388
Gahhhhh. Right? I actually would love some more low power jumps. I look at these, and try (only to fail) to think of reasons why my jumper wouldn't take the high power stuff.
>>
I don't get why you all watched it if you hated it so much and thought it was the worst thing ever from the very beginning. Why put yourselves through something you hate?

What, am I the only one who actually liked it? Yeah it had problems, and yeah Korra had some too, but it wasn't... well, it wasn't TTG or anything.
>>
I think the Avatar comicbooks go into more detail on Wan's time.
>>
>>55213435
Never mind, had a Fifth Element question, but it was answered in the Notes I didn't check first.
Thread posts: 574
Thread images: 119

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.