[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 65

File: 640.png (703KB, 1104x800px) Image search: [Google]
640.png
703KB, 1104x800px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Does your character have a nemesis or opposite number, /pfg/?

/pfg/ Link Repository: https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>55171200
>>
>>55188323
Nah, another party member does.
>>
>>55188323
None yet. One of my characters had what seemed like one, but then we took care of that.
>>
What would be the best way to play a monster-hunter bowgunner?
>>
File: 151205145.jpg (585KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
151205145.jpg
585KB, 2560x1440px
Does your character have an angel waifu?
>>
>>55188567
http://www.realmshelps.net/charbuild/feat/Nymph~s_Kiss

angels are sub-par waifu's.
>>
What are the best damage boosts for steelfist commando dual boosting? No Broken blade mind you so maybe we can pull something from thrashing dragon instead?

Right now I'm definitely going for nights knife, but as a secondary I'm not seeing many good prospects maybe aside from blend with the night to hit FF and trigger Steelfist sneak attacks.

If it matters I have: Mithral current, Fool's errand, Thrashing dragon, Golden lion, steel serpent and Riven hourglass as my disciplines.
>>
>>55188567
My character is an Aasimar lady, and the GM doesn't truck with yuri, so she's the closest thing in the campaign to an angel waifu.
>>
>>55188323
One of my players does. She was playing a high int fighter and had a bunch of spare languages. She came across a drow who also had a buttload of languages and that got into a contest of oneupmanship each trying to out curse the other in as many languages possible. Drow missed with poisoned crossbow, lost most of her hp to a twf full attack and bitched out with a smoke bomb and spiderwalk slippers+ring of feather fall

My fighter threatened to hunt her down and take her slippers, It made for a wonderful recurring villain. They ever stopped at the same inn one and when my fighter saw her she went basaltic, of course the drow bitched out but the fighter got arrested for causing a scene
>>
>>55188927
sounds like a recipe for hate-sex.
>>
>>55188977
>female player
>female character
>female drow

Another time another place maybe, but straight (mostly) player with a straight character. and while I am a creeper about many things forcing homoerotic subplots on female gammers is not one of them. I did give her a pretty boy elf who she basically carried to bed.
>>
Vote on who should get into Starstone!

http://www.strawpoll.me/13845693
>>
>>55189164
Where's the "none of the above" option?
>>
>>55189164
How about you fuck off?
>>
>>55189164
CountSuccula made this post.
>>
File: 1399244244172.jpg (2MB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1399244244172.jpg
2MB, 1000x1250px
>>55188567
No, he's got a necromancer waifu. They've got two kids, and being the children of two high-level adventurers probably means they'll be leading interesting lives of their own.
>>
>>55189164
I hope it crashes and burns and we drive IDrive away from our games forever.
>>
>>55189164
Please don't do this.
>>
File: lhmo.jpg (31KB, 568x561px) Image search: [Google]
lhmo.jpg
31KB, 568x561px
>>55188323

>/pfg/
>no anime girl image for OP
>>
>>55189398

It's the foxes, anon. They've infiltrated the thread, and are posting new threads at page 8 using images unrelated to anime.
>>
>>55189398
>accidentally have my character say "homo" as an insult to an NPC
>realize that one of the players is gay
>no one has mentioned anything about it yet
>>
>>55188323
Never got one in the last game I played. There weren't any recurring enemies tailored to the party, but it was an AP, so that's not a surprise.

>>55189516
He's either actually a chill guy or secretly plotting your murder.
>>
>>55189516
K
>>
I remember someone mentioning that DDS planned to release their Spheres of Might pdf by the end of August. Did anything come of that?
>>
>>55189164
>tfw my secondary not on the poll
>>
>>55190046
...what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>55190059
I uh... typed something into the reply window on a different tab than I intended to.
>>
>>55190076

How is HotS these days, anyway?
>>
>>55190389
Good. 2.0 relaunch did things for it.
>>
>>55189692
From what I understand, Spheres of Might is in Layout. Layout for the small 20-30 page sphere handbook expansions 1-2 weeks to do; Spheres of Might is massive compared to the small sphere handbook expansions. I wouldn't be surprised if it will be 2-3 months before the pdf is ready.
>>
File: 1500646646703.jpg (292KB, 1280x1182px) Image search: [Google]
1500646646703.jpg
292KB, 1280x1182px
Why is Inquisitor so fucking great.
>>
>>55190937
Because it has a kit that allows incredible variety to fight enemies with, support team and has a niche it fills just nicely that nobody else fits into.
>>
I heard one of the cabalites ragequit the server. Powerbase crumbling already, Broodie?
>>
>>55190937
>>55191043
The main thing I remember one of my players who had an Inquisitor PC say about the class was complaining that their spell list is awful. Was he full of shit or on the mark?
>>
>>55188458
If you're willing to dump a lot of cash on ammo (not unlike Monster Hunter), the dragoon rifle and mage shot from Villain Codex seem to do a decent job replicating a light bowgun.
>>
>>55191098
Full of shit. The spell list is not the best, but it let's support your attacks very well. Think he cried because he can't go full caster as an inquisitor.
>>
>>55191098
He's a fucking moron, they get a ton of cool shit that most other divine casters don't, and some spells that make Sanctified Slayer laugh in a Rogue's stupid face
>>
File: 1503360730950.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503360730950.webm
1MB, 640x640px
Who trained you?
>>
How do you feel about flirting between members of the party (even as a joke by a low-Char character)?
>>
>>55191726

Big Boss.
>>
>>55191743
As a joke? Fine whenever as long as it isn't unintentionally creepy. For realsies? As long as both sides are fine with it.
>>
>>55191743
Anything resembling romance must be purged from our games in order to achieve maximum health of the game, both in and out of character. I give bonus XP and rewards to my players who provide proof of chemical castration.
>>
>>55191743
It's fine. Doesn't have to mean anything, and usually it's better if it doesn't. Shows everyone's functioning adults who can take a joke rather than autistic idiots who only think about goals.
>>
File: 1396631758201.jpg (177KB, 850x708px) Image search: [Google]
1396631758201.jpg
177KB, 850x708px
If I wanted to play a fighter/warrior kinda character who was more reliant on the environment or carrying items like oil and torches to create like traps or a variety of things to use in combination what are some things I should keep in mind?
>>
>>55192062
1: Doesn't work unless you're a ranger because Pathfinder really isn't a system for using the environment and item combinations since the rules are very much orbiting around class features and feats.
2: Be a ranger if you want to trap, but most traps are still going to be magic reliant mostly and you have to have very VERY good planning if you want to use them effectively.
3: Ranger.
4: Ranger
5: I think I've made my point.
>>
>>55192062
>pfg_enters_the_world_of_Pathfinder.jpg
>>
>>55192062
There are a couple feats that will help you get play your concept. Well-Prepared is a Halfling racial feat but Brilliant Planner requires 13 INT and 5th level.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/well-prepared/
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/brilliant-planner/
>>
File: Fred's_Trap_Magazine.jpg (55KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Fred's_Trap_Magazine.jpg
55KB, 624x352px
>>55192062
Ever since the latest Adventerer's Armory book, there has been much more support for the Equipment Trick Feat concerning different kinds of equipment you can use for it, that might help

Also, if 3pp is allowed, if you want to be the ltimate trapmaster I highly reccomen looking at the Vauntguard class from DDS, which specializes inmany different kinds of mundane and magical traps. It'd be easy enough too to make an archetype for it to remove the more magical options with something else, like Weapon Training or something similar.

Also, it may only be tangentially related, but there is an Alchemy focused fighter archetype, the Opportunist Fighter, which is from Blood of the Beast
>>
>>55192062
>>55192666
Spheres of Might also has the Trap sphere which can be acquired with a single feat. The base sphere giving you free max ranks in Craft (traps), and pretty much unlimited tripwire and dart traps.
>>
File: templeguard.jpg (179KB, 1051x768px) Image search: [Google]
templeguard.jpg
179KB, 1051x768px
What would be a good class for a lizardmen RP wise, something basic like fighter no?
Maybe even inquisitor depending on the tribe I guess
>>
>>55192855
natural attack focused barbarian or ranger.
>>
>>55188684

Good going, anon! PF needs more angelic waifus.I hope you get a great husbando!
>>
File: 12 - Z0NHhgR.gif (174KB, 270x292px) Image search: [Google]
12 - Z0NHhgR.gif
174KB, 270x292px
So for my players I am running a Fate/Apocrypha style Holy Grail war rather than a standard because I don't think my players can handle PvP in a civil manner.

I have been deciding where to have it handled, and who to put on the PC's side as the sort of 'big best servant'. What I have decided upon is the following:
>New Orleans Holy Grail War
>2005 USA in the wake of Hurricane Katrina
>US military involvement was actually to keep people out of many areas of New Orleans where the Holy Grail War was going on
>The enemy side of US Government sanctioned masters
>Ruler is George Washington as a cute girl wielding Old Glory, the US Flag
>On the side of the PCs is a Servant who is far more powerful because he is revered in New Orleans, Baron Samedi as Caster
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Samedi
>The PCs are part of what amounts to a rebel faction trying to secure the grail for unknown reasons, the head of their family being the master of Baron Samedi

How retarded does this sound? I have 5 players so we have two open spots on their side as well I filled. Here are all the other servants:

Union Servants:
>Saber
Robert E. Lee
>Archer
Butch Cassidy
>Lancer
John Henry
>Rider
Clyde Champion Barrow
>Caster
Emily Dickinson
>Assassin
H.H. Holmes
>Berserker
William Tecumseh Sherman

Neutral Servants:
>Ruler
George Washington

Rebel Servants:
>Saber
PC
>Archer
PC
>Lancer
PC
>Rider
PC
>Caster
Baron Samedi
>Assassin
PC
>Berserker
Crazy Horse

For pure rules here is what I decided:
>every servant except for caster is a level 9 initiator
>caster is a level 9 spheres caster (except for Baron Samedi who is level 13)
>masters are level 5 spheres casters
>every gets 1 mythic feat
>everyone gets to propose a Noble Phantasm, preferably an item, approved by me
>>
>>55191098

It's okay. At the end of the day, you have a bucketful of decent class features. The inquisitor is kind of a like a more selfish bard with divine casting - your spells are good, but they are to be taken in addition to everything else you get.
>>
File: cute-reptiles-104__605.jpg (75KB, 880x617px) Image search: [Google]
cute-reptiles-104__605.jpg
75KB, 880x617px
>>55192733
Sure, but sadly SoM is not published yet, so I cannot in good consious reccomend options from it.

>>55192855
Oracle, Shaman, Barbarian, Bloodrager, Ranger, Hunter, Fighter, Druid, Skald, and Brawler all fit well enough thematically

>>55192885
>Lee
>Saber
His skill was in leading troops and being a trained officer, he wasn't well known for his swordplay.

Also why the fuck isn't Pecos Bill the Rider? His whole story was about riding and taming all manner of dangerous and interesting creatures, like Widowmaker, his Coyote family, and those Snakes he used as a lasso. Also he could possibly also ride that one girl's giant Catfish mount for aquatic battles
>>
>>55192855

Barbarian and bloodrager are great. Ranger works cool, as do slayer, hunter and druid. Fighter would not be my first choice, but it and paladin could work surprisingly well.
>>
>>55192932
>His skill was in leading troops and being a trained officer, he wasn't well known for his swordplay.
The most famous sword in the united state is Lee's sword the Maryland Sword. Also Saber is often commanders, kings, generals, etc.

>Also why the fuck isn't Pecos Bill the Rider? His whole story was about riding and taming all manner of dangerous and interesting creatures, like Widowmaker, his Coyote family, and those Snakes he used as a lasso. Also he could possibly also ride that one girl's giant Catfish mount for aquatic battles
To give me the opportunity to add another cute girl with gender switched Bonney and Clyde pair. I can see the Pecos Bill reasoning though, I shall consider it.

I also considered possibly Mark Twain as the Union side caster, but wanted a cute girl. Also Crazy Horse is a cute girl.
>>
>>55189164
I vote for you to fuck off with your faggot shilling.
>>
>>55193001
>cute girl kawaii uguu~ faggotry
Nasu was a mistake.

Also is Baron Samedi a legit option for a Servant? Aren't Loa more like non-Heroic/Human Spirits, perhaps like a Nature or even Divine Spirit? I thought only Heroic Spirits were valid to become Servants?
>>
>>55193403
Baron Samedi isn't fully divine, so he's fine. He would probably have Rank: B Divinity, on the same level as Gilgamesh.
>>
File: SwEagleScout.jpg (78KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
SwEagleScout.jpg
78KB, 1032x774px
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/.

Tell me about your elves.
>>
File: MG_4262.jpg (246KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MG_4262.jpg
246KB, 800x600px
So I want to make a gundam or some form of power armor

Obviously I would want to play a machinist or some kinda golem creator, what rules would lend itself to reaching this goal or making the power armor?
>>
>>55193701
In Ultimate Magic there are options for adding Modifications to Golems, including making them wearable
>>
>>55193663

They are born very similar in appearance to grubs, and at age two, they pupate and undergo metamorphosis into large, grotesque insect monsters that roam the land, feeding on whatever they can find until age seventy or so, at which point they moult into their recognizable humanoid form, and can rejoin society.
>>
File: Untitled-26.jpg (377KB, 1031x743px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-26.jpg
377KB, 1031x743px
>>55193810
Nice, magic gundam armor here I come
>>
File: 1493354472481.jpg (98KB, 540x647px) Image search: [Google]
1493354472481.jpg
98KB, 540x647px
>>55188323
Any advice on how to make a treasure map work? I'm running a pirate themed adventure, and I'd like for my players to go treasure hunting for a mcguffin. The only problem is that I have no idea how to translate hunting for treasure into a d20 setting. Does anyone have experience with this?
>>
File: 1504307035822.jpg (108KB, 1314x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1504307035822.jpg
108KB, 1314x1652px
>>55189164
The cute witch, of course
>>
WHO WANTS LORE?

>Ayngrol was not always the dangerous expansionist force it is now, nor was it even always a Republic. In ages past, the island was an idyllic land, its people hard working and rustic, valuing self improvement and the simpler pleasures of life, with each small village being guided by the the Sages of the Centre who learned and studied under Angara, the Singing Wood, the Eternal Tree of the Self. Angara would teach willing and able mortals the ways of not only study and introspection of the self, but also how to observe and realize the hidden traits and abilities in the world around them, who would then in turn go forth to aid and guide the rest of the people of Ayngrol. Under her teachings, the island prospered in relative peace. Sadly, this was not meant to last, as one day, Angara's voice went silent, and the Plague started to appear.

The Echoing Plague, as it was soon called, swept through the island, leaving a scar of devastation in its wake. A devious illness, it would target, it would cause an individual's being to be brought into flux, thier body and mind constantly osculating between strength and illness, until eventually they would fall into a deep coma, and slowly their body would turn to a fine white powder, leaving behind only an echo of thier voice that would rustle from their remains. No means could be found to cure this plague, either naturally or with the magic available to them, and to make matters worse this plague was not restricted to just the people living there. Livestock and crops would fluctuate betweenplenty and weakness before falling to dust, buildings and tools would lose thier color and eventually fall to pieces. And all the while the Singing Tree, who once was always vibrant and and expressive, had fallen silent and still as if caught in an eternal slumber, with her closest retainers all dead or missing.
>>
>>55193950
One suggestion is to literally make a map for your players to use as reference.
>>
>>55193950
Maybe use skill challenges? Everyman Gaming published the 'Skill Challenge Handbook' which makes writing such skill challenges simpler.
>>
What are some good items for a bard? Have circlet of persuasion, cloak, armor, weapon, etc. Looking for items 10k or less.

I know that there is the banner of the ancient kinds, the +2 cha headband, the tuned bowstring. Bracers of the glib entertainer.

Anything that bolsters my performances, either their numbers or gives me more rounds?
>>
File: 1426182977436.jpg (716KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1426182977436.jpg
716KB, 1920x1080px
>>55193974
>Though the Plague only lasted for a couple of weeks, the devastation it wrought sent the land into chaos, and with the Order of Saint Cassim being too distracted with a great Crusade, there was very little in the way of aid that could be afforded to the ailing island in terms of stability and control. Communities were torn asunder, roving warbands and bandits would pillage the crumbling villages, it was pandemonium. For a while it seemed all hope was lost, and the fact that the disease had seemed to have disappeared had did little to help things. Then there came a sign of hope.

>One of the roving bandit kings who came to power was Veirthin the Uniter. Supposedly born the child of a Sage of the Centre who died to the Echoing Plague, Veirthin realized that the island needed a strong hand to unite them, to strength and order to the once disparate village-states that dotted the land, tha no more could they rely on their own strength and might. So, using the methods of the bandits who roamed the lands, combined with discipline and conversion, he began a long a bloody campaign to unite the peoples of Ayngrol under one banner, one people, united in strength where the weakness of the individual could be empowered by the active strength of the collective. Using the wisdom taught by his deceased mother, he applied the philosophies of the Centre with his own insights into control and rule in order to forge his homeland into a Republic, as he decided that such a form of governance would be most compatible with the individualistic spirit of the Ayngrish people. After a near decade of campaigning and building his nation, there was finally a modicum of peace, order, and civilization in Ayngrol, and the people began to rebuild under their new governmental system. Sadly, this peace, as hard fought as it was, could not last long, as forces were at work to bring the nation under their own heel. And it did so in the most vile way, it brought the Echoing Plague back.
>>
>>55193974
>WHO WANTS LORE?
Not me, please stop.
>>
>>55193974
>>55194198

So, weird magic plague and silence from the Eternity Tree giving rise to a republic under a petty warlord. Interesting so far.
>>
>>55194243
okay, I'll stop. I guess I'll leave you guys to your ecelebs and waifus then. Good night P'ehfjee, it was fun while it lasted
>>
>>55194290

Oh, don't take the goober so seriously, anon. Post if you like.
>>
>>55193867
I actually did something a little similar for a race once.
They start out as these horrifying animal-intelligence superfast and stealthy mantis monsters, and when they hit a certain amount of life force it inverts, turns them bone-pale with black ichory innards, and the new undead wanders out of the helljungle to the ring of cities around it. They're known mostly for being calm and chill philosophers, and happily export food and medicine.
>>
>>55194313
No, do take me seriously. I'd really rather not see that shit.
>>
>>55193950
The point of a treasure map is to lead someone to the location of a treasure. Unfortunately, just walking around is boring in TTRPGs; we usually just skip it, "After two hours of following the trail, you arrive at the destination."

You need to make sure that the path the PCs will travel is interesting, that it has things on it that are worth more than just a passing mention during a time skip but actually cause a stop and provide some action. Combat is an obvious option: if the map leads to an ancient temple, fighting the guardian of the temple is a given. Riddles indicating the way to proceed can also work, but can frustrate your players. Skill checks should be required at some places, but be sure to make them interesting by leaving room for creative approaches. It's boring for the PCs to have to "just" roll climb checks, but if clever players come up with a way to circumvent the challenge or have the right gear/features to bypass it entirely, letting them do so feels rewarding. There may also be other people looking for or guarding the treasure, which can mean social encounters.

All of these things together are just different ways to challenge PCs, but they're the same thing that make up any game. So how do you make your collection of challenges feel like a treasure map instead of any other adventure?

It's the execution. Treasure doesn't get hidden for no reason, especially Mcguffins. It's critical to establish lore around the treasure AND the map. Why it was hidden, who else is searching for it, why a map for it even exists, stuff like that. There could be other groups hunting the treasure, trying to steal their map or race them to the finish. The map itself could also be a figurative key, a necessary item to unseal the treasure. Or, it can lead the way to several fragments of the treasure, either in sequence or in a flexible order. The PCs should learn important lore with each fragment, building up more context, mystery, and stakes with each piece.
>>
Building a tattooed sorc.

Going to have high Cha, decent wis (12), con (14/16), and dex (14). Going to take improved init at first level. What would you recommend to seek for in a familiar bonus?
>>
File: ThiefGold_Caverns.png (2MB, 1013x662px) Image search: [Google]
ThiefGold_Caverns.png
2MB, 1013x662px
>>55193981
Good idea. After a lot of brainstorming, I think I'll do something in the vein as the treasure map in Thief TDP Caverns level.

>>55194006
Also a really good idea. Thanks!
>>
File: Sonic Fasting.jpg (70KB, 640x550px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic Fasting.jpg
70KB, 640x550px
>>55194454
More initiative.
>>
>>55194454

Initiative is always a solid choice. The sooner your turn comes, the sooner you can start ruining lives.
>>
>>55194479
>>55194498

Yeah, I think you're right. I'm thinking about taking a dip in oracle to get the +Cha to init and the covetous curse (for RP reasons, been really wanting to do that). If I want the saves, I can take a dip in a monk, take the feat, buy a better cloak, or swing a potion of Bestow Grace.
>>
>>55194359
Why do you feel this way anon?
>>
>>55194359
Then don't look at it. Nobody is forcing you to read everything in these threads (I hope). But telling people not to post stuff is keeping everybody who might actually be interested in what's getting posted from see it.

>>55193974
>>55194198
Even having said the above stuff though, the lore is interesting but just dumping it on the thread doesn't really lead to much discussion other than people saying they like it or they hate it. Do you have any parts you're still trying to figure out, like ideas you're deciding between or specific sections that need to be expanded on before you can move on?

>>55194008
Poet's Cloak costs 9,750 GP but lets you do a 4th level Skald's Raging Song and hand out a Rage Power. Not sure if that's worth it or not. You got most of the big items, but I found some little things that might help depending on the campaign: Player's Prize, Scarf of the Suggestive Dance, Hypnotic Tattoo, Torc of the Primal Song. A Doomharp costs 10K and gives you early access to Dirge of Doom or extends the range if you already have it, maybe that'd be handy?
>>
>>55194684

Thanks for the bard item suggestions. I had no idea those even existed, and while they don't seem to offer a great deal of utility to my character in this situation, I am glad to know about them. I think it would be nice to get a poet's cloak, but I rebuilt from a skald 'cause no one was accepting my raging song.
>>
>>55194684
To be honest, I just have the basic ideas percolate in my brain over time, then I form them properly as I type them, and just sort work as I go. I'd like people to think of other ideas to build off of things, but I guess I agree that few people seem to be inclined to do so if my previous postings of Müstahrn and the other places are any indication.

I guess I should probably instead just make things as I go as normal, but post them to a Google Doc or Pastebin instead of dropping posts. I'd prefer the former over the latter, since it can allow me to potentially go in and change stupid things that people don't like.

>>55194277
It gets crazier. Eventually its going to turn to drugs, political sects, and liches
>>
>>55194737
Yeah, that's probably a useless item for you in that case. I couldn't find anything better you hadn't already gotten (I just went and searched the PFSRD, I didn't know most of those existed before now either), though now that I think about, any spontaneous caster should look into getting Pages of Spell Knowledge. They're extra spells known. 1st level is 1000GP, 2nd is 4000, 3rd is 9000.

>>55194758
Yeah, /pfg/ likes shorter posts in my experience. When I'm dumping some lore, a story, or homebrew, I try to fit it into a single post as best I can or just Pastebin it if I can't.

And what about drugs made from liches? You won't believe the kind of arcane high and hallucinations/visions you get from snorting powdered lich bones. A lich oracle (like a person who gets visions of the future, not the class) whose servants willingly turn themselves into liches so they can sacrifice themselves to her so she can predict the future could be a cool faction.
>>
>>55194758
Weren't you going to include kobold eugenic programs by one of the governments trying to use them to figure out how to make more sorcerers among their human population? Which nation was that?
>>
>>55194892

Yeah. I knew Saving Finale for awhile, but swapped it for another spell 'cause I was worried about running out of performance rounds (sound striker). I want it back now that saves are getting quite important and that I don't use most of my first level spells per day. Going to retrain a feat to get extra rounds. Might take another extra rounds after that (if I still can in 3.pf)
>>
File: Bicycle! Bicycle!.jpg (67KB, 216x368px) Image search: [Google]
Bicycle! Bicycle!.jpg
67KB, 216x368px
>>55194892
Well, the drugs are made by a Lich, who made them from the essence of the spirit of Angara, which he has bound into a psuedo-phylactery of her own creation, as well as the blood of the subservient Kobolds that she invented

But yeah, I guess I'll just dump all the lore that's currently around into a GDoc or something, then post links to a pastebin when its current form is done. Just gotta go back into the arhive and find all the older stuff I posted to put there

>>55194911
Ayngol, this same nation. The Lich made them by capturing and experimenting on Angara's Drakeflies in order to do some bullshit experiments and to make a solid medium to make her drugs
>>
>>55194977

https://pastebin.com/FBHceacs

Someone beat you to it, anon.
>>
What are some good utility items that a group can all pitch in to get?
I just found this recently. Infinite healers kits and bonuses if you get the specialists one.

http://archivesofnethys.com/MagicWondrousDisplay.aspx?FinalName=Healer%27s%20SatchelNormal
>>
>>55195185

heavy load belt, traveler's any-tool, wand of (lesser/ /greater) restoration, etc.
>>
File: expand muatra vivec.jpg (153KB, 513x675px) Image search: [Google]
expand muatra vivec.jpg
153KB, 513x675px
>>55195132
>check the link
>decide to look as Ecadeux
>So much newer stuff, cannot even recognize half of it anymore

I am both scared and impressed. It wonderful to see other people having fun and making stuff for this. This is wonderful, I love all you guys, now its time to read all the newer shit why I get my mind together to finish the Ayngrol lore to post

Whoever the anon who made this is, props to you. You da real mvp
>>
File: comitted sudoku.png (342KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
comitted sudoku.png
342KB, 394x394px
>>55195237
Whoops, scratch that, I accidentally scrolled to far and started reading the cyclops stuff. That's egg on my face now isn't it?

Still going to read the shit out of that though
>>
>>55195257

Well, the two sections have a lot to do with each other. It's understandable.
>>
So what kind of gifts am I supposed to bring on the first date with my fey girlfriend?
>>
>>55195402
Did you try asking her what she likes? Not all fey girls like the same things, ya dingus.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (27KB, 347x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
27KB, 347x200px
>>55195402
Air from your lungs.
>>
>>55195402

Don't.
>>
>>55195402
Milk and honeyed sweets, pretty little baubles and trinkets, or something artistic like a poem or music. Whatever it is, make sure 1) there's no cold iron and 2) you made it yourself.
>>
>>55195402

The sound of a cat's footfall, your first memory, or someone's child.
>>
>>55195402
Good memories, a bright smile, and your soft, flowing hair?
Expect to return from the date with all three left over at her place.
>>
>>55195402
Something that represents and embodies a novel concept or idea, which she can then have control over via sympathetic fey magic.

Its especially helpful if its tied up and presented to hertied to/wrapped in three of your own hairs
>>
File: Super Effective.jpg (34KB, 310x552px) Image search: [Google]
Super Effective.jpg
34KB, 310x552px
>>55195402
Cold Iron Dildo
>>
>>55195481
Oh hey, I remember reading that. It kinda sucked to be honest
>>
All of these are good ideas, but what about my other Harpy girlfriend? I don't think these would work with her, she's a bit more rough and tumble...
>>
>>55195530
>having two girlfriends
You better have a damned good Cha, or you're cruisin' for a bruisin'
>>
>>55195530
What kind of Harpy? With or without arms in addition to wings?
>>
>>55195577
Without.

>Captcha: STOP LEWDOWN
>>
>>55195530
A fresh kill.
>>
>>55195530
Wait, is this some shitty Monster Musume reference? There's a harpy in there, right?
>>
File: Blue-winged_Teal_b57-13-066_l_1.jpg (35KB, 1024x820px) Image search: [Google]
Blue-winged_Teal_b57-13-066_l_1.jpg
35KB, 1024x820px
>>55195593
Some fancy new anklets might be nice, maybe a harmonica, some pretty and flowing armless robes, or perhaps some fancy and pretty wing-sleeves for formal occasions. Or maybe some kind of fancy dye or covert-feather extensions. They say the Teal look is in this year

Do you know what kind of birb she is?
>>
>>55195529
>Palcomix kinda sucks

Truly we live in an age of discovery.
>>
>>55195637
As far as I can tell some kind of bird of prey, it's a bit difficult to tell the difference between Eagles, Hawks, and Falcons, and I'm too embarrassed to ask her myself.

The anklets are a good idea though, I haven't seen her wear any footwear accessories. My only concern is possible irritation from the metal being directly on skin, do they make stuff like that with padded insides?
>>
>>55195637
You know, I've never stopped to think that harpies could take after different birds. I've thought about variant centaurs, but never variant harpies. Where are my dodo harpies, my toucan harpies, my penguin harpies?
>>
>>55192885
Anyone else have any thoughts?
>>
>>55195688
>Tfw no thicc ostrich-harpy waifu
>>
File: Love In The Time Of Harpies.jpg (218KB, 725x3181px) Image search: [Google]
Love In The Time Of Harpies.jpg
218KB, 725x3181px
>>55195688
>>
>>55195747
Crow is the smartest waifu though
>>
File: Peterson's guide to birds.jpg (54KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
Peterson's guide to birds.jpg
54KB, 333x499px
>>55195686
Here anon, get you one of these, it may be of help.

>>55195688
Personally, I've always wondered why we've never gotten Shrike harpies. Just imagine a Shrike harpy with a scottish accent who's obsessed with skewer-cooking food to perfect like a cute and feathery Gordon Ramsey

>>55195710
>Osterich
>not superior Secretary Bird
shamefur dishpray!
>>
>>55195556
At least I'm not my idiot friend who's trying to get with a Black AND Silver dragon at the same time while trying to make it so that neither of them finds out. I've already prepped the funeral arrangements for when things go south...
>>
So I use world population statistics of the following:

>Population/(2^Level)
Meaning 50% of the population is level 1, 25% level 2, 12.5% level 3, and so on. This works out to just about 1 in a million being level 20. Now for population class statistics is the following:
>90% NPC classes
>9% Mixed NPC and PC Classes
>1% Pure PC Class

Near the end of the Renaissance is 1700. The world population at the time was ~500 million.

This means there are 500 level 20s, then 5 pure PC level 20s in the world.

How would you feel about these guidelines for a setting you were playing in?
>>
>>55195770
>Secretary Bird
Not thicc enough.
>>
>>55195790
I don't think the percentage should stay consistent through the different levels. 11 is basically inhuman, and NPC classes wouldn't be as likely to hit that level as PC classes. The trend should lean towards PC classes as levels go up. Other than that, it's reasonable, imo.
>>
>>55195770
>>
What would a world where Psionics was the only form of supernatural ability look like?

Akasha?
>>
>>55195852

Dark Sun, except not royally fucked by the defilers?
>>
File: img_2574.jpg (568KB, 890x1335px) Image search: [Google]
img_2574.jpg
568KB, 890x1335px
>>55195686
>Bird of Prey
Alright, but is she just a normal predatory bird, or a proper Raptor? And yes, there is a specific distinction between them. While predatory birds can be any bird that hunts and eats meat, Raptors are special in that their main mode of killing prey is via crushing/tearing/slicing with their talons, meaning they often have very strong and dexrous talons. Further, a unique adaptation that raptors have is the presence of a lock-joint withing their feet, meaning when they close around something, they have to manually relax their toes and grip in order to let something go.

So, if she's raptoral, that means you have a girl who has not only an incredibly strong sense of vision (as raptors and such are usually able to see in much higher definition and framerate than humans can, and no its not telescoptic vision, its just super HD) but also probably has an incredibly strong grip and highly dexterous toes and stron talons.

Boi, take that girl out for a pedicure and foot-massage!
>>
>>55195823
Most NPCs at that level I have them VMC.

You'll have a Warrior VMC Cavalier, or a Adept VMC Cleric.
>>
>>55195866
Wasn't Dark Sun pretty much a generic fantasy setting but with Halflings that were into flesh crafting in charge before shit got fucked?
>>
>>55195790
Frankly, even 1 in a million sounds too high for the number of 20th level characters. That feels like something that should be less than 10, unless you're also talking about people living off-world (IE other planes or they're crazy wizards living on the Moon).

Also, you shouldn't have people with purely NPC levels be very high in level, IMO. Like, a level 20 Commoner. How did they get to be level 20 without being anything better than a Commoner? Even a Warrior, if they're level 20, should probably just have Fighter levels instead. I mean, when you get down to it, what's the flavor difference between a Warrior and Fighter? There's not much of one, the only difference is that one is better than the other, more skilled or better trained. And if you're level 20, well, there's really shouldn't be much of anyone out there that's more skilled or better trained than you are... So you should be a Fighter, not a Warrior.
>>
>>55195790
>tfw I run MANS WORLD campaigns where most people who aren't outright invalids have at least two PC levels under their belts
>>
>>55195907
That was actually my first thought, but when I brought up the possibility she shot it down pretty quickly, apparently she's really sensitive in the fact that she doesn't like to have people mess with her talons, and she'll reflexively jerk if someone touches them for too long. I'd rather not have to pay for potions of healing AND a pedicure (not to mention the possibility of getting sued), unless I can somehow find an Orc who'd be willing to give a pedi.

>>55195952
Keep in mind that from an in-universe perspective class names and descriptions are just that, descriptive, not proscriptive. Nobody in-universe (unless they've achieved CHIM) knows what "taking a level in Fighter" means.
>>
>>55195952
>>55195823
I have played with the idea of past a certain level changing the percentage and reduce it to make at level 20 all characters are a mix. However at that point I would have to reduce the overall percentage.

It would be changed to:

Population/(3^Level)

However that would change it to 1 level 20 in every 3.5 billion individuals.

Perhaps Population/(2^(1.5*Level) means that 1 in every 1.5 billion is level 20. This is under the assumption everyone above a certain level is either a mix of NPC and PC or pure PC.
>>
>>55196072
That's just even more reason for high level people not to have NPC levels. The world doesn't know they're NPCs. They're powerful though, so they should have a powerful class.
>>
>>55196072
A back massage might still be a good idea, I'd imagine her shoulder muscles might get all tight and stressed from flapping her wings all way.

Also, again, pretty anklets and maybe stockings might be a good idea, and may even help her enforce her Absolute Territory
>>
>>55196090
They are powerful, as powerful as a high level NPC. I'm really not seeing your point here. Some people just can't become PC classes.
>>
>>55196085
Personally, I only use a formula up to level 14. Levels 15 and up are special, anybody that high of a level MUST be important and well-known in a global or at the very least national scale (unless they actively try to conceal themselves, like a wizard conducting forbidden research might) and because they are rare enough, I simply handle them on a case by case basis.
>>
>>55196137
Honestly, there's enough esoteric and hidden bullshit hiding around most campaign settings that it isn't THAT hard to imagine someone reaching 15 with no one having heard of them.
>>
>>55196115
It'd be a challenge to find stockings that can fit over those claws, but I'm sure I can figure something out. A normal back/shoulder massage sounds like a great idea though, and way less dangerous than trying to get anyone to do work below the knee.

>>55196137
>>55196172
Personally I opt to go with the One Piece approach with regards to high level NPCs. Just because you're really strong doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to be well known to the public, sometimes strong people just want to be left to wander the world alone until someone or something pulls them out of retirement. Most people who aren't expressly interested in knowing about those kinds of people probably wouldn't be able to tell you much, if anything, about them unless they show up in the papers one day.
Fujitora is my go-to example of this kind of thing. Before he was drafted into the Marines as an Admiral he wasn't a prominent pirate nor a member of the World Government, he was just a really strong dude that was just... around until the WG decided they needed him to fight pirates.
>>
How do you keep your spell DC's up as a 6th caster?
>>
>>55196384
Magus doesn't really need high dc's since a lot of their spells don't offer a save. idk about other classes though.
>>
>>55196384
>>55196406
If you're an arcane 2/3s caster, chances are you'll be using Arcane Strike. If so, take Riving Strike which gives enemies a -2 penalty on saves against spells and SLAs for a round. It's nice because the penalty will apply against all spells, even those from your allies. If you have other casters in your party, it's great. But if you're a Magus, you can get some extra value out of it because you can hit someone with Arcane Strike and also cast a spell on them in the same round via Spell Combat.
>>
I want to run some kind of battle involving a big tentacled beast, forcing the PCs to stay mobile and avoid its arms rather than allowing them to just gang up on the central body and beat it down.

Is this really possible in a normal grid-based Pathfinder game? If so, how can it be pulled off well?
>>
>>55196384
Like what most anon's said, 6th casters aren't all about saves. Magi use blasty no save spells, Warpriests use self buffs and inquisitors use utility.

Summoner's on the other hand target large area's so despite their relatively lower save DC's there still bound to affect some of their targets. At higher levels, summoners go for no save shit like wall of stone and their powerful team buffs.
>>
>>55196695
You'd have to go off the book. Some kind of "This is where the tentacles are poised to fall, move or get hit." kinda deal. Making some kinda fuck-off ability that takes a full round to do, but does massive damage, so it's stupid to stay where you're going to get hit thinking you can shrug it off.
>>
>>55196695
Not with the core Pathfinder rules, one thing a DM of mine will do with situations like that is actually take the enemy and give them a completely different set of rules to play by, not in the sense of "this guy is immune to X save" but moreso that in your case he would probably make it like a video game boss battle as opposed to a standard giant octopus or whatever.

Make the creature colossal sized and give it morale depending on the layout of the PCs. Everyone is bunched up against one edge? Tentacle beast fires off some water/energy wave that bull rushes everyone back and possible knocks them down. People are clustered in the middle? Enemy has some kind of bomb-like attack that shoots into the middle of the arena and people have to Reflex to not take full damage. People are just standing still and firing at the body, ignoring the tentacles? Do what >>55196809 says and have it charge up an attack that people can prepare against if they move away from the obvious danger zone, but if they stay put they get hit for massive damage.
>>
>>55196695
Basically, telegraph the monster's attacks ahead of time as combat goes, and give clues enough for your allies to know at least where to best move and maneuver, and if they do it just right or in a smart enough way, they can get bonuses and stuff

Basically, turn it into a raid boss in an MMO, like the bosses in FFXIV, and homebrew the shit out of it
>>
File: 1303619133055.jpg (44KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
1303619133055.jpg
44KB, 479x317px
>>55196850
>Turning pathfinder into world of warcraft
>A good thing

I want millennials to go and stay go
>>
File: Untitled.png (17KB, 628x468px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 628x468px
>>55196695
Have the octopus' body be immobile in the middle of the battle area and its tentacles allow it to preform combat maneuvers as free actions each turn up to the number of tentacles it has left. The PCs can directly attack the tentacles, but they have to move around to reach them where as the tentacles themselves have basically infinite reach and can get at the PCs no matter where they are in the arena.

Alternatively, do a dungeon where the octopus is harassing the PCs with its tentacles the whole time they explore/fight their way through it, and they can only actually fight the octopus itself when they reach the end.
>>
>>55196870
Looks like the boss from fable desu senpai
>>
>>55196695
>>55196870
Also, another idea is that you can treat the octopus and its tentacles as multiple creatures and give each tentacle its own turn and HP total. The octopus has a lot of HP and is only vulnerable when it rises out of the water temporarily after some of its tentacles are destroyed.
>>
>>55196867
They already are you goon, it's just that they're tank-and-spank rather than interesting and requiring of adapting tactics.
>>
>>55196867
>implying 4E wasn't better than 3.5E in terms of combat mechanics
>Implying 3.pf combat is even functional, much less interesting, against larger enemies
People like you are the reason why Paizo exists and why PF is a fucking mess. Why can't we just kill this emaciated fool's-gold cow and be done with it?
>>
>>55196945
Go back to 4E lmao fucking tt babby
>>
>>55196850
>>55196945
Interesting bit of trivia. Arenanet playtests all their raid mechanics for GW2 via tabletop before putting it in the testing servers.
>>
>>55196969
>He says in a general that loves to suck the dick of Path of 4E-lite, and who all love to complain about how horribly designed the system is.
Go back to paizo.com lmao fucking tt babby
>>
>>55191726
My professors, teachers, and parents.
>>
>>55197001

Does it work for them?
>>
>>55197055
The raids are pretty sweet, so I'd say yeah.
>>
File: 1410074024054.jpg (538KB, 1280x2436px) Image search: [Google]
1410074024054.jpg
538KB, 1280x2436px
>Working on Ayngrol Lore
>focusing is hard
>Crap its late, and church is early in the morning
>Can't finish and only halfway through with the lore.
Screw it, here, I'll just give you Part 1 of Ayngrol Lore, and the maybe give ya'll Part 2 within the next few days

So here, PArt one of Ayngrol's lore, basic history leading to the present.
Also, for you Koboldfags who like to argue over your preferred flavor of shit, considering this is a /pfg/ setting, I decided on a way to throw all you sad degenerates a bone. I hope you appreciate it you sickos.
>https://pastebin.com/dFr7RMRP

Next part will be current military tactics, more info on Kobolds, and the full and proper Lich conspiracy that's going on and why the Tree is silent and other stuff, and how it all links back to The War of the Five Thousand
>>
>Party's Kineticist plays his character like he's a Nardo character, saying shit like, "Earth Style: Rising Pillar" when he uses the new Pillar talent
It's always a thrill waiting to see what name he comes up with for his new abilities.
>>
>>55197270
Here, all the Jutsu
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Jutsu

Now you can try to fluster him by trying to one-up him in weebness
>>
>>55193403
Voodoo operates around letting spirits enter you and 'ride' you, so while baron samedi could be less than fully divine, you could also get an avenger situation where you just get the human he was most closely like... who then calls up baron samedi on the phone and lets the voodoo spirit ride him. Or you could even get a third magic user who summons the real deal.
>>
>>55188458
>>55191142
I'd almost say alchemist who loses mutagens & throwing in favor of deeds + grit + being able to use their infusions + bombs through bowguns. Instant alchemy to create monster hunter traps and bowgun ammo.
>>
File: 1499254386027m.jpg (181KB, 816x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499254386027m.jpg
181KB, 816x1024px
>GM makes comparison between my character and some character from an anime I never watched
>Feel like a pleb after confessing my ignorance
>Watch animu
>Everyone's names sound the same, they all look the same except for teeny tiny differences and they talk like they're voiced by the same guy
>Have to pull up skype weeb friend to explain it to me as I'm trying to figure out what the hell is going on

Truly I am so far behind the times
>>
>>55197461
What's the show?
>>
File: harpypidgeon.png (434KB, 1080x1008px) Image search: [Google]
harpypidgeon.png
434KB, 1080x1008px
>>55195686
>>55195688
Pidgeon Harpy.
>>
>>55197534
F0
>>
Does anyone else like playing characters that rape the other pc's?
>>
File: (You) Ana.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
(You) Ana.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>55197607
>>
>>55197607
>Violating someone's PC
>In a community where gypping someone out of 100gp at level 16 will get you couped in your sleep
>>
Whats everyone's opinions of spheres of power? It isn't too abusable is it?
>>
Anyone got any pictures of barbarian babes?
>>
>>55197667
It's actually more abusable. Spells are already powerful, and all Spheres does is let you pick and choose what parts you want to make your own more powerful ones.

It doesn't really work as well as white-room theorycrafting would have you believe, but the fact is that you can basically make a build that can take out anything in one big nova with frightening ease.
>>
File: tSuLNta.png (545KB, 534x537px) Image search: [Google]
tSuLNta.png
545KB, 534x537px
Hello friends. I'm here to announce that there is a good chance that the Unchained Cavalier will soon see publication by our good friends at Purple Duck Games. I am very thankful for all the suppose you all have given me during the Unshackled Martial's development and would like to say to all of you if there is any last minute things you wish to see added to the Unchained Cavalier now is time to call them out. You can find them, along with the other Unshackled Martials, in the link below.

>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pUevSnzc65Xw2cx3ah7iL7s1BBx0bVeF8xKlL0uFIcQ/edit?usp=sharing

Also as another quick announcement likely in the future coming up soon I will be more active, particularly I am looking to hit the ground running when it comes to Starfinder Homebrew and my new Pathfinder subsystem, the Relic Masters.
>>
>>55197607
IDrive certainly does, which is why we should tell 2hu where he lives and to kill him.
>>
File: 1496474998248.jpg (84KB, 736x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1496474998248.jpg
84KB, 736x1027px
>>55197689
>Anyone got any pictures of barbarian babes?
>>
>>55197696
>white-room theorycrafting
Nice meme, especially since you're the one doing the "theorycrafting" now

So tell us, how much does Paizo actually pay you to spout this dumb meme all the time?
>>
>>55197720
That's a shit barbarism
>>
>>55197741
That hurts my feelings. I was just trying to be helpful.
>>
>>55197667
It's a lot harder to abuse than Vancian casting, though in general it's a lot easier to use, though it's a tad punishing for people wanting to play a generalist instead of a specialist.

Really, it's a system that requires you to invest in one or two particular gimmicks, which can be good or bad pending on how your DM runs encounters.

Also, blasting is honestly pretty weak, and generally you'll be do less damage than a dedicated martial
>>
>>55197539
That's a cute pigeon, though I will say that the artist doesn't seem particularly great at talons.
>>
>>55197696
I thought so for more experience players but I was thinking of using the system for some premades for beginners rather than a bunch of spells to remember.
>>
>>55197764
Don't listen to him. White room anon just spews that all the time and just calls people that whenever anyone makes a competent 1pp character or does anything else that pissed his Paizo Overlords off
>>
>>55197783
>>55197731
I'm not sure who you're talking about, I'm talking about how the builds people keep bringing to the table end up being too OP or entirely useless because they're overdesigned to shut down one encounter per day.

The good thing about sphere casting is that it's a lot more malleable, but it's just as exploitable as 1pp vancian, if not more so. It's no better than Paizo content, but people give it a free pass anyway.
>>
File: barbarian.png (115KB, 809x665px) Image search: [Google]
barbarian.png
115KB, 809x665px
>>55197689
Here you go senpai, made just for you.
>>
>>55197809
>I'm talking about how the builds people keep bringing to the table end up being too OP or entirely useless because they're overdesigned to shut down one encounter per day.
You mean that one build 2hu pushes because he's autistic and o ly works because it relies on shaky justification and exploiting poor wording interaction with 1pp content and a lot of minmaxed Multiclass get that no sane GM would allow? And even then all it can do is make a few blasts before it quickly runs out of spell points and nearly kills itself from abusing Soul Candle?

The same building that honestly would be just as easy to use a Zen Archer to get a similar effect without needing to drain all your resources and nearly kill yourself?

Bruh, Destruction Sphere is shit, and is really only worth it for getting CC or using Rebuff.

Most Sphere casters end up being incredibly one-note in terms of what they can do, because the system emphasizes specialization, and often a Sphere casters had to dedicate thier limited talents and resources to be able to do what most other casters in 1pp can do just by spending 1 minute to fill a slot or just prepping a scroll ahead of time, and STILL be able to do a million other things instead of they choose.

Besides, even a Barbarian or a Fighter can delete combat encounters if they have even half an idea what they're doing. A Sphere having to overspend to.do so isn't that impressive, especially when a Sorcerer or Admixture Wizard could easily do so just as well and still have more options available to them
>>
For the record dual wielding spears is the most fucking retarded thing ever.
>>
>>55198250
Eh, there are more retarded things.
>>
>>55188323
My players haven't sent me any of their character's backgrounds or goals.

>>55188645
Other than Tearing Fang from Steel Serpent, you don't have many options. The boosts from your other disciplines are too situational. Primal Fury requires charging, and Thrashing Dragon requires two weapon fighting. You'll have to take Advanced Study.

>>55193663
The campaign is in Faerun, so the Retreat is still ongoing. One of the PCs is one of the handful left in the country. There's some in the sea. There's also a Wyrmwitch trapped in crystal away from her horde. The PC will be involved in retrieving some of it if he gets to that plot hook.

>>55194498
Not always. The Dwarven Ordained Defender/Forgemaster in my game has a modifier of +8, and all it helped him to do was get in range of the orc hornbows and get surrounded by orcish swordsmen sooner.

>>55195852
Sarlona, from Eberron.

>>55197689
>>
>>55198250
It isn't though, it's actually based on a real fighting style! Hildegard of Soul Calibur uses it more appropriately that Diarmuid of Fate though.

Put the longer weapon out there and if something runs at you, stick them with it or bop them with the side. If they get inside the guard of your longer spear, stab them with your shorter spear/sword.

It was more for dueling than anything else though.
>>
>>55198250
>>55198265
What about a special technique where one fuses together their two elementally aligned spears to create one giant spear of opposed elemental energies and firing with magic like a blast from a cannon as a form of siege weaponry?

And then having a name for the technique that you call out when you use it?

Is that more retarded?
>>
>>55198288
I'm going TWF/Pummeling charge/Fuse styles with SF commando yes.
>>
>>55198292
How the hell did you know what I'm referencing? Are you NSA or something?
>>
>>55198304
That is more retarded, yes. Though I'll never shit on somebody for calling out their technique's name unless the game is serious.
>>
>>55197701
>particularly I am looking to hit the ground running when it comes to Starfinder Homebrew and my new Pathfinder subsystem, the Relic Masters.
Will be honest, Starfinder stuff doesn't interest me at all, so bring on the Relic Masters!
>>
File: CirnoExpert.jpg (4KB, 95x126px) Image search: [Google]
CirnoExpert.jpg
4KB, 95x126px
>>55198323
Because I've talked about it before!
>>
File: guard_by_wlop-d9kmnxu.jpg (275KB, 1600x894px) Image search: [Google]
guard_by_wlop-d9kmnxu.jpg
275KB, 1600x894px
I want to play the biggest white knight I can, should I adapt the code of honor from the knight starting class from 3.5 for extra effect?
>>
>>55198323
There are very few people in any media that dual wield spears. Not hard to miss them

Though personally, I feel like Spear+swordbreaker would be a much better dual wield combo. I call it, the Rogue Peasant
>>
File: Man's Life - Pathfinder.png (493KB, 2595x2036px) Image search: [Google]
Man's Life - Pathfinder.png
493KB, 2595x2036px
>>55196019

>>55198310
>Thrashing Dragon - Flash Kick, Dragon Rush, and Sharpened Talons at lower levels.
>Primal Fury - Momentum Crash and Momentum Crush at lower levels.
>>
>>55193867
Cell?
>>
Friendly reminder to vote on your favourite Starstone characters: http://www.strawpoll.me/13845693
>>
>>55199233
Please don't. Nobody wants this.
>>
>>55199233
You're the reason why these threads are even more shit than normal.
>>
File: 137585.jpg (82KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
137585.jpg
82KB, 385x500px
So, assuming that one wants to tinker with the race lifespan, would it make sense to have something like either a childhood that last as a normal human, or twice at most, then aging significantly slows down upon reaching either the teens or adulthood? What would be a good number?
>>
>>55199873
How long are you trying to get them to live? It depends, really. I usually go for stalled maturation, then a rapid period of growth followed by incredibly slow aging for a long period. Sometimes it works differently for other races. It's more a matter of not having kids in adult bodies than any biological basis, though.
>>
>>55200064

It's mostly for making a more coherent backstory than the implications of a 60 years old teenager.
>>
File: Image1.png (268KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.png
268KB, 1050x1050px
Heyo, /pfg/. Would anyone care to take a peek at the setting I'm working on and see if it's any good? It's still fairly incomplete, so some things may seem strange.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L_1ykFxA3B7kCCGx1IZ-CkkAvjjQ3aYANCRrnfpSirQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>55200110
>Dear memory cortex,
>Ugh mom was ragging me about getting a job again
>Ugh, like, ew
>Like, ew
>I'm only 59 turning 60, why does mom expect me to move out of the house?
>Ugh, life is pain, its only thanks to verdian cycle that I haven't slit my pedipalps yet
>Dad is so ugh lame
>Like, he thinks that Avocado toast is to expensive and we should have regular larvae toast (EW!)
>>
>>55200110
I'd probably say slow development throughout life, and if they're really old, stalling at about the 20s to 30s for a long time, kinda like stereotypical elves.
>>
File: Synthesist Summoner.jpg (343KB, 1241x900px) Image search: [Google]
Synthesist Summoner.jpg
343KB, 1241x900px
I know synthesist summoner gets a bad rap, but what if I used it to play more like a JoJo's character
>>
>>55200556
But not one 「Stand」has the ability to sink into the user or the other way around to 「Enhance」the physical capabilities. A normal summoner would be more suited to be an 「Enemy Stand User」 because you can just make your 「Eidolon」a 「Punch Ghost」and if you can find a scroll of 「Time Stop」and become 「DIO」
>>
>>55200556
Its less broken than vanilla so if your GM isn't a PFS tier scrub then there would be no problems.

If you really want to avoid the taboo then you can also go spiritualist.
>>
>>55200602
Oasis, White Album, Scary Monsters, Catch the Rainbow and kind of Chocolate Disco are all wearable Stands or a Stand that augments the user
>>
>>55200602
Someone explain this meme! Especially the 'enemy stand user' part!
>>
>>55200820
「Jojo's Bizarre Adventure」uses the 「Japanese Quotation Marks」a lot to emphasize certain 「Words」. And 「Enemy Stand User」is a quote directly from the series where every time something odd happens 「It Must Be the Work of An Enemy Stand User」
>>
What does your characters genitals smell like?
>>
>>55201122
Like rolled up newspaper, because sniffers are guaranteed to get thwacked.
>>
>>55201181
Boy or girl?
>>
>>55201242
Ugh
>>
File: Patriarchy.jpg (68KB, 338x506px) Image search: [Google]
Patriarchy.jpg
68KB, 338x506px
>>55201242
>gender binary
>>
>>55201267
I'm okay with traps I'm an ally
>>
>>55201242
You dare assume xir gender?
>>
>>55201313
Just asking if it's a penis or a vagina I don't care what you call yourself be whoever you wanna be I'm just here to read about scents
>>
>>55201313
I dare much, for they who do not dare do not win.
>>
>>55197900
>n shaky justification and exploiting poor wording interaction with 1pp conten
The person who wrote the destruction sphere fucking SAID that Sorcerer Bloodlines Arcana apply to it and the creator of Spheres fucking SAID that Incanters were meant to be dipped.

That build is Spheres working as fucking inentded.

And it's not even broken beyond Holy/Unholy smite
>>
>>55200556
Synth Summoner is actual a poor emulator for having Stand Abilties.

Just take a regular Psionic/Psychic class and say your powers are stand abilities.

Or the Avant Guard Kineticist.
>>
File: 82d8e53a9805d67a11ef12a084bad895.jpg (391KB, 1701x992px) Image search: [Google]
82d8e53a9805d67a11ef12a084bad895.jpg
391KB, 1701x992px
>>55197900

>You mean that one build 2hu pushes because he's autistic and o ly works because it relies on shaky justification and exploiting poor wording interaction with 1pp content and a lot of minmaxed Multiclass get that no sane GM would allow? And even then all it can do is make a few blasts before it quickly runs out of spell points and nearly kills itself from abusing Soul Candle?

I have no idea what you are referring to. I emphasize "all-day longevity" when building blasters, and I have never, ever constructed a Destruction blaster using the build of which you speak.

You must be thinking of someone else's build.
>>
>>55201662
>Holy/Unholy Smite
I wouldn't be surprised if these get eratta'd to match DSP's eratta concerning sacred/profane damage.
>>
Is the Skald Demon Dancer good?
>>
>>55202640
It's good if you have a lot of martials with you, otherwise it's just a more restricted vanilla skald.
>>
File: Attack.gif (2MB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
Attack.gif
2MB, 540x401px
I've been away for a while, what are the current /pfg/ games?
>>
Being skeletons immune to cold does that mean they're vulnerable to fire?
>>
>>55203089
No, unless they have the [cold] subtype.
>>
>>55202906
Currently recruiting, not currently running?

IIRC there are two right now: Starstone Academy (a mythic game where you play as someone who touched the Starstone and was sucked into its internal dimension to go to school to learn and develop godhood) and Assault on the Black Ship (which is about being a crack team of specialists deployed to infiltrate and destroy a massive black airship the appeared in the Worldwound).

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/86942/starstone-academy-of-the-deific-arts
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/87074/assault-on-the-black-ship

>>55203089
No. Fire and Cold immunity often but does not always come with the opposing vulnerability to the opposing type. Usually, it's because something has the [Cold] or [Fire] subtypes.
>>
What is your "idealized character"? What class/race/build etc speaks to you the most and feels just right to play?
>>
>>55203343
I'm not sure what you mean. I have specific characters made that I want to play, but that doesn't sound what you're talking about. You mean what race/class/build we like to use the most?
>>
>>55203343
Half orc bard that goes full military commander / elf bard that goes full military officer, both are things I've wanted to run for a very long time.

I'd kill to play in a tactics-ogre like game.
>>
>>55203343
Utility sorcerer who can throw a metamagice'd fireball when needed.

Tons of ammo so you don't have to have everything according to plan, you can teleport/craft/whatever as needed, etc.
>>
>>55188323
thank god we got a non weebshit pic this time
>>
File: 1452800108906.jpg (173KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1452800108906.jpg
173KB, 850x850px
>>55203388
>>
>>55203371
The kind that allows you to feel the most like you're really in the game. It doesn't necessarily mean an expy of you but rather what character feels the most like you
>>
>>55203568
>feel the most like you're really in the game

Unironically a human male wizard because wimpy autist with low CHA.
>>
File: 1500642920695.jpg (265KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1500642920695.jpg
265KB, 900x1273px
>>55203343
I'm starting to realize that an Oni-spawn Sanctified Slayer Inquisitor, with as simple a feat path as possible, is probably my "ideal". Slap the trait for Longsword proficiency on there and I'm good to go no matter the deity, and while I won't be pulling the fatter numbers of a "real martial" I wouldn't be no slouch either.

>Scary motherfucker to keep foes off his friends, but could still face alright if needed despite having fuckall Cha
>Good will save, good Perception, good Sense Motive, ready to tell casters and charlatans to fuck off with that gay mindfuck shit
>Versatile spell list for general use, and can still be the wand-caddy for post-battle healing since I know nobody else in my group will fucking remember to do it
>Strong, because someone has to smash the monsters, haul the loot, break down the doors, threaten the thugs, and do fireman carries on unconscious dumb fuck teammates who don't know how to stay away from the things trying to kill them

Honorable mention goes to Empiricist Investigator, just because it sates my skill monkey/versatility autism slightly better.
>>
>>55203343
Human Bard.

Usually strength-based.
>>
Can you equip with armor a Druid's wolf?
>>
File: Recettear extreme ad.jpg (679KB, 1222x2340px) Image search: [Google]
Recettear extreme ad.jpg
679KB, 1222x2340px
>>55202906
IRL, I'm running a Forgotten Realms game where I try to get the PCs to acquire land, farm barley, and gain influence.

Yesterday, they decided to forgo the first two steps and build their rooms in the city.

>http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCampaign/downtime/roomsAndTeams.html

The elven Kensai in the cult of Velsharoon built a False Front (Earnings gp or Goods +2) at the docks where he sells alchemical products.

The dwarven Ordained Defender of Dumathoin built an Altar (Earnings Influence +3) under the dwarven part of the city.

The PCs are exploring Imaskari ruins while they're being built.
>>
>>55204293
Yay its agriculture anon! what else has your party done!
>>
Can you find on Eastern magic weapon of your choice in shops in Jade Regent Campaign or did I make a mistake not picking EWP: Katana/Wakizashi?
>>
>>55205100
I'll answer your question with another question.

Is your GM not a dick/shitty?
>>
>>55203343
Human Paladin
>>
>>55205152
He's following the campaign by the letter
>>
File: Dead inside.png (408KB, 540x599px) Image search: [Google]
Dead inside.png
408KB, 540x599px
>want to play with Pact Magic
>nobody allows it because of the degeneracy

I just want to lease out my soul to some spirits.
>>
>>55205252
You poor bastard.
>>
>>55205252
So shitty.
>>
>>55189516
One group I play in is over half gay/Lez/Bi and they toss around language that would start a riot on the street. T have to be careful for days after playing there.
>>
>>55195747
Tengu

Actual have different kinds of harpies with different environments, etc. Really messed the first group to encounter woodpecker harpies!
>>
>>55197638
100 GP? Your group must be saints! One of my players lost roll for some bit of coin and betrayed the rest of the party to their BBEG.
>>
>>55198372
Get with GM and find out their views and cam they make it worth RP. The worst thing in our (long ago) Bushido game was the D&D mentality and refusal of players to understand the whole honor thing. The GM was great at the honor, but never really went after the murderhobo mind set. If you're not on the same page, it could be worse than playing a cleric in a card carrying atheist's game. That said, If a certain GM starts running again, I will definitely be a Paladin in her world.
>>
File: 31525619921_cf664e5068_o.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
31525619921_cf664e5068_o.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
How would you stat Eshe from Sundered?
>>
>>55205903
Fighter 5 with a drawback that gives you a -2 penalty to CMD against sunder.
>>
>>55205903
Haven't played Sundered, give a synopsis pls
>>
>>55205380
>>55205419
I remember that in Kingsmaker when you got some magic items the campaign said "make it a weapon that the group can use".
>>
>>55206503
Yeah, Kingmaker and Legacy of Fire both had that little note for their special weapons.

Jade Regent, on the other hand, brought us the Caravan rules. The rule set that gives you impossible combat encounters where you're guaranteed to wipe out and lose half your wagons.
>>
>>55206540
Oh fuck
>>
>>55206560
Luckily, nobody's crazy enough to use those rules.
>>
>>55206540
I wonder if it's possible to autistically optimize a caravan that could survive the campaign RAW.
>>
>>55206540
Yeah, when I ran Jade Regent I just scrapped half of those, and ran the other half as normal encounters.

Honestly, one of the best parts of that campaign before it folded up due to scheduling conflicts was taking a boring multi-wave caravan encounter and turning it into a big cinematic event involving holding the line against a horde of undead--and just when it was turning against the PCs, I put one of their fallen NPC friends back on the field as a valkyrie.

I'd just watched Conan the Barbarian for the first time a week before.
>>
File: 1444136180335.jpg (65KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
1444136180335.jpg
65KB, 640x462px
>>55206540
What exactly ARE the caravan rules?
>>
File: 1499151920500.jpg (382KB, 1000x789px) Image search: [Google]
1499151920500.jpg
382KB, 1000x789px
>>55206687
YO BRO HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THEM FORTUNE TELLERS?
>>
>>55206687
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/caravans/

See, there's parts of it that are actually interesting, in a sort of Oregon Trail/Kingmaker-lite kind of way. Like managing supplies, making checks for your caravan's collective bravery or watchfulness, or dealing with random events on occasion.

But the combat encounters are fucking terrible. Every monster is going to hit your caravan, and is going to deal tons of damage. Because Paizo can't account for scaling for shit.
>>
>>55206597
Didn't I tell you that my GM goes by the book? I bet he won't even realize what you say or will dismiss it as "intended by the devs". Did paizo released errata for the caravan rules?
>>
>>55206687
You basically have a single attack, a low as fuck AC and meh HPs and you have to face encounters meant for 4 people of your level but as 1 "creature" of your level. See the problem already? no action economy and low as fuck bonuses.
>>
>>55206730
>Paizo providing support for old-ass subsystems that only ever saw use as a gimmick for one or two APs

I'd laugh, but it'd actually be a bad idea from a business perspective for Paizo to waste time and effort on making new material or errata for every optional subsystem they make.
>>
File: Ranger and Archer (Aun61).jpg (77KB, 600x771px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger and Archer (Aun61).jpg
77KB, 600x771px
>>55204356
They used the archer pregen I sent with them as a human shield.

They were attacked by wolves, and when they got into melee range, the Kensai/Evoker hid behind the halfling Warlord/Bard and kept firing arrows.

They couldn't roll high enough using it's Perception to detect all the traps.

They couldn't roll high enough on Knowledge (History) to successfully identify why the ruins were important, or what to expect in them.

The dwarven OD/Forgemaster kept trying to play as his last character, a Ranger/Druid, and he didn't max the few skills he had.

They did manage to barricade themselves in some ruins to withstand a siege from the Orcs that were also in the ruins.

They made level four. I'm making them pay for hirelings instead of giving them pregens from now on. The Kensai can use his cult contacts to get a trap finder. The Forgemaster can use his community contacts to get a sage.
>>
>>55206730
>Paizo
>Errataing
PfffahahahaahaHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAAH
*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Caravan rules aren't monks, so no, no errata there
>>
>>55206730

Nope. There's a reason why nearly everyone says "ignore the caravan rules".
>>
>>55206730
Paizo only ever erratas the mainline books, i.e. the corebook, and Ultimate/Advanced series.
>>
>>55206895
Not true, sometimes they'll "stealth errata" things by reprinting them into a mainline book.

>t. original versions of Lore Warden, Fencing Grace, and Tribal Scars

>>55206730
>Paizo errata
>being good

You poor summer child
>>
>>55206895
>>55206968
I was just about to bring up Lore Warden. But what was Tribal Scars? And what is it now?
>>
>>55207000
It used to give +6 hp in addition to selecting a bonus from a list, making it one of the ultimate "fuck your gay shit" to GMs of rusty dagger shanktown when taken on a human Barbarian with Toughness.
>>
If I let my players take Leadership, would it be unreasonable if I said they can't bring their cohorts into battle all the time? And if I do say that, should I expect everyone to just make personal crafting bitches?
>>
>>55206729
Different anon, but I'm skimming over these rules and while I can see the resource investment being an issue for derived combat stats, is the problem the actual caravan rules? Or is the problem that Paizo made a ruleset and then ignored how it actually worked when they went and made encounters for it? What would you need to change to make this work?
>>
>>55207054
If you're going to allow leadership, it should really be restricted to only ONE PERSON, and it'd probably be better for the cohort to be a "community resource" rather than specifically the feat-taker's bitch.
>>
File: 1447796744565.gif (177KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1447796744565.gif
177KB, 640x360px
>>55207077
>cohort
>"community resource"
How lewd, anon
>>
>>55207058
It's a little of both. The problem is that the caravanized monster encounters are basically still made on the assumption of PC stats, rather than your caravan's hit points and AC.

So every monster can hit you, and it is going to deal damage because its damage is scaling to a PC's hit points, not a caravan's lower pool.

You could try to fix it by giving the caravan more actions per round, since that's what's supposed to balance out a stronger monster when you're fighting it as a party. But at that point, you might as well simply run the monster encounter as a normal fight of PCs vs. monsters with the caravan in the background.
>>
>>55207058

Just throw it in the trash. It's awful. Combat is garbage, resource-management is a non-issue and non-combat encounters are entirely based around making fullcasters, who could easily prepare spells that would solve the problem, only give a +1/+2 to caravan checks, like food starting to spoil when you have a Druid with Purify Food and Drink prepared
>>
File: 1482011071867.jpg (286KB, 562x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482011071867.jpg
286KB, 562x750px
>>55207103
Get your head out of the gutter. Leadership being a feat rather than just a thing a GM can just have happen naturally is dumb as fuck anyway.
>>
>>55207124
The fucking bizarre part is that casters can act as almost every roll on the carvan even when it logically makes no fucking sense. The Wizard who only knows shield, magic missile, sleep, and colorspray can somehow act as a chef.
>>
>>55207077
That's not a terrible idea. Mostly, I'm just paranoid about giving my players extra bodies to control during combat because 1) extra action economy stronk and 2) this is an online game so combat moves slow enough as it is.

>>55207155
Yeah, I was actually thinking about handing it out as a bonus feat, which is why I was asking. I don't want to dig my own grave by handing it out, but at the same time it would be fitting.
>>
>>55207184
Just say that the cohorts aren't allowed to take crafting feats. That's the main issue with Leadership in my experience
>>
>>55207184
Just give them followers instead of the cohort, the players will find a use for an army of background characters. Giving a free cohort though is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>55207217
That actually sounds like a perfect solution, and there's no way the players can complain since even if it's nerfed leadership they're getting it for free. Only complication is if any of my players were planning on taking normal leadership on their own, but I'll just ask them about that.
>>
The streets stank of manure, the courtyards of urine, the stairwells stank of moldering wood and rat droppings, the kitchens of spoiled cabbage and mutton fat; the unaired parlors stank of stale dust, the bedrooms of greasy sheets, damp featherbeds, and the pungently sweet aroma of chamber pots. The stench of sulfur rose from the chimneys, the stench of caustic lyes from the tanneries, and from the slaughterhouses came the stench of congealed blood. People stank of sweat and unwashed clothes; from their mouths came the stench of rotting teeth... even the king himself stank, stank like a rank lion, and the queen like an old goat, summer and winter.
>>
>>55207184
>>55207290
Crafting feats, if none of the PCs have them, probably wouldn't be too big a deal so long as you don't let them make all the decisions. Actually, how keen are you on the idea of using the "cohort" directly as a tagalong NPC, rather than something one of the players uses in addition to their main PC? Because having a "crafting bitch" who doesn't use ANY of the normal tricks to get shit done faster (valet familiar, doubling down, etc) could alleviate it and force them not just rely on the one NPC to make all their shit. Assuming you don't just give them year long gaps to wait on things.

>planning on taking normal leadership on their own
If you're going to effectively give it for free, then they shouldn't be allowed to take it "normally". If they want a Cohort, they should form an attachment to an NPC and be able to make a strong argument for them tagging along and getting to cohort-level power.
>>
Intrigue game is on sunday right? Has there been greentext?
>>
>>55207345
>how keen are you on the idea of using the "cohort" directly as a tagalong NPC, rather than something one of the players uses in addition to their main PC

I don't want them to just be tagalong NPCs that get involved in all the fights the PCs have to deal with. I don't like the idea of them being a crafting bitch either, but at that point I expect my players would be wondering why I'm giving them a cohort at all and they wouldn't be wrong either. That's why I like the idea of just giving them followers and no cohorts, like >>55207217 suggested

>If you're going to effectively give it for free, then they shouldn't be allowed to take it "normally"

Yeah but I didn't explicitly ban it before we started so I'll have to tell them it's banned now.
>>
>>55207442
If you want them to be useful without being too obnoxious in fights or just being solely a crafting bitch, you could go the healbot route and have them hide during actual fights. A Life Oracle with the Divine Herbalist archetype is basically the best you'll get as far as "healbots" go, and you could reasonably stat them out to serve as a source of knowledge about a particular thing... If the PCs actually ask about it, that is. It would take work and require them to be interested in the cohort as a character, though.

That said, if followers only is what you think would be best, then go for it. It's less of a hassle overall and probably much less prone to abuse.
>>
>>55207415
It was a boozle
>>
help im in six games now wat do
>>
>>55207701
Quit one, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>55207701

Join a seventh, anon.
>>
>>55207732
Good plan.
>>
File: LOOK AT THE STOP.png (86KB, 415x414px) Image search: [Google]
LOOK AT THE STOP.png
86KB, 415x414px
>>55207701
good fuck man
>>
>>55207735
WE CALL THAT MAKING THE EIGHT.
>>
File: OOC discussion IC.jpg (353KB, 626x643px) Image search: [Google]
OOC discussion IC.jpg
353KB, 626x643px
>>55207701
Are you running any of them?
>>
>>55207701
I'm in none!
>>
>>55207797
A single reign of Winter game
>>
>>55207853
Are (you) me?
>>
File: 1503356632681.png (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503356632681.png
105KB, 500x500px
>When you say something out of character off handed to someone else and the DM ask you
>"Do you really do that, cause you know how I feel about saying things then not doing it cause I'm not sure if you're in character or not"
>DM playing chicken with me and I go ahead and do the thing
>>
How can this useless shit cost so much?
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magic-weapons/specific-magic-weapons/dancing-wasp/
>>
>>55207896
No but I'm in one of (you)r games
>>
>>55207955
But how are (you) in a game that I am running when you are running the same game (you)rself ?
>>
>>55201122

Sulfur.
>>
>>55208006
Argentum pls
>>
>>55208031
Who?
>>
File: Wasp anatomy.jpg (28KB, 499x321px) Image search: [Google]
Wasp anatomy.jpg
28KB, 499x321px
>>55207951
It gives you a free minion for five rounds.
>>
>>55208080
>Have to spend standard action every turn to keep it
>Is a garbage minion
It's overpriced as fuck
>>
File: 1503008458549.jpg (82KB, 736x708px) Image search: [Google]
1503008458549.jpg
82KB, 736x708px
>>55208133
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/vermin/bees-and-wasps/wasp/wasp-giant

It's a flying minion.
>>
Any news from starstone Academy yet? Are you hyped?
>>
>>55208323
No.

It's quite possibly the shittiest campaign /pfg/ has ever come up with.
>>
>>55208413

The shittiest campaign from the shittiest GM who is the shittiest person and gets teh shittiest players. It's useful as a who's-who of who to get rid of to purify the hobby of awful people and shitters, though.
>>
File: Thinking Favaro.png (532KB, 893x768px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking Favaro.png
532KB, 893x768px
Would you let someone with a gauntlet modified into another weapon group treat all his unarmed attacks as being part of that group, rather than just attacks with that gauntlet? If not, would you let someone use a weapon modification on an Amulet of Mighty fists to do so?

wanted to grapple, feat tax rules bundled grapple with unarmed, but my main weapon is a heavy blade
>>
New thread:

>>55208968
>>55208968
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.