[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1707:Papa Bones is Watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 92

File: Jumpchain Starter Kit.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Starter Kit.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchanCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>To Upload Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/85Zs34rP

>Last Thread
>>55120061
>>
>>55125250

Re-iterating the question from this, and here's Tetsuwan.

Gonna keep trawling my files to see if there's anything else missing.
>>
File: IMG_1871.jpg (230KB, 1600x1016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1871.jpg
230KB, 1600x1016px
>>55125212
OAA where were you when Illidan GTFO Windchime-Prime?

https://youtu.be/y962Ss46oS0

(Also you messed up the numbering OP )
>>
>when you read the jump for the 10th time and you finally get the joke
>when you were supposed to sing the perk name and text to the tune of the theme song

These ever happen to you?
>>
File: Thank you.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>55125183
Ah that is too bad, you did the best you could and that is good enough for me, thank you. Hope RL starts treating you well soon, good luck.
>>
File: Let's Play A Game Together.jpg (41KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Let's Play A Game Together.jpg
41KB, 800x800px
>>55125301
Much thanks, OP.
>>55125340
Same to you, OA.
>>55123789
That's how it started.

Jump 1: Pokemon
Free Stuff: Bag, Hat, 5x Pokeballs, 3x Potions, Pokegear, Pokedex
Origin: Drop-In
Starter: Eevee (Gender: Female, Nature: Lax)
Perks:
Physical Fitness [900]
Survival Training [800]
Champ In The Making [500]

Items:
50k Pokedollars [450]
Motorcycle [350]
Laptop [250]
Medical Kit [200]
3x Master Balls [100]
Echorecorder [0]

My head hurts, but awareness slowly comes back to me. My entire body feels cold and my first conscious action is to cough and gasp for air, my lungs empty of all water and the feeling of oblivion disappearing. I was alive. Oh my god, I was alive. "Oh god, oh god, oh shit, what the fuck…what the fuck…" Incoherent curses and mumbling escaped my lips, before I gripped my own throat after noticing something.

My voice sounded different. No, my entire body felt different. I looked down at myself. My shirt and my jeans were now too big for me, still soaked and stained from the portside waters. I scrambled and pulled at the rim of my shirt, stretching it in front of me. There were two bloodstained holes where my wounds had been, but the wounds themselves were completely gone.

My arms felt and looked stronger, same as my legs…and I had lost several pounds as well as a few inches. I hugged myself and almost wept, my body shaking with fear and relief. I was here. I was alive. How, I didn't care. I just knew I wasn't dead…or at least, I hadn't just disappeared into nothingness like I feared my entire life.

Which led to the question: How did I survive? Did I survive? And where was I?

Looking around me, I saw I was sitting on a grassy clearing, surrounded by trees as the shining sun hung high above me. The air was warm. More than that, it was crisp and clean, more than I was used to after spending most of my life so close to the city. How did I get here?
>>
>>55125374
...what jump?

Also no.
>>
>>55125301
>Discord
https://discordant.com/invite/454MMUS
>>
>>55125418
Bit of a typo there friend!

https://discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS
>>
>>55125444
Is it really a typo when it's more accurate?
>>
File: kane-lives.jpg (18KB, 603x402px) Image search: [Google]
kane-lives.jpg
18KB, 603x402px
Thinking about podding Kane how good or bad of an idea is this?
>>
>>55125352
Is this another case of 'Illidian WFT you did something stupid again!' or is he actually in the right for once?
>>
>>55125461
It's somehow both at the same time.

Because on the one hand, suck it Xe'ra you condescending smug-ass chandelier.

On the other hand, Illidan stop breaking shit that isn't yours you glory-hounding shithead.
>>
is the irc broken for everyone?
>>
Xe'ra seemed to exist just to shill Illidan.
But Illidan is a complete fuckhead.
So they can all burn in a hell.
>>
>>55125495
Yup. Artie finally put it to rest, huh?
>>
>>55125452
A bad one. Kane is very good at the short term, but very, VERY bad at the long term. If you want to hold together an organization, he can do that amazingly. If you want that organization to be successful, he's going to fail every time.
>>
>>55125495
Nope. Just you. I'm on right now.
>>
>>55125493
>Stop breaking shit

She was gonna enslave him & use him as a puppet forever. He told her that he once traded freedom for power but never again. Then eyeblasted her to ash.

He basically told her to GTFO he's in control of his own destiny.
>>
>>55125521
See >>55125544
You big fat liar. Shame on you, Timmy. Shame!
>>
Great Teacher Onizuka Jump when ?
>>
>>55125568
Hey, just because it's not broken for you doesn't mean it's not broken for me. No need to be a dick about it.
>>
Reposting from last thread because drama took it over.

What's a good way to be a Satanic Illuminati archetype? I'm talking having influence with the world elites, absurd amounts of money and economic pull, nobility, that stuff. Like with the Devil's Advocate with Al Pacino. Bonus points if there's ways to grant things if they sell you their souls or loyalty.
>>
>>55125558
We're well aware you're an apologist for all edgy-as-fuck characters, we don't need reminders.
>>
>>55125619
He feels kinship with the edgelords.

This is the guy whose first post-spark plan was running an interdimensional school that abducted children and put them through hellish training regimes, and those who died had short-term clones (of the students in question) sent to their parents bearing the bad news.
>>
File: THE_PRETENDER_JUMPCHAIN_CYOA.pdf (768KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
THE_PRETENDER_JUMPCHAIN_CYOA.pdf
768KB, 1x1px
So I could use a bit of help on the jump I am working on. It's been probably the toughest jump I have worked on and right now I think it's reached the point where I could use some outside input on ways to improve it. I think It needs a lot of improving. Here is the rough draft.
>>
>>55125617
There are several perks that would start you as part of the Iluminati or with lots of shady contacts, at least. There's one in Legacy of the Aldenata, though I can't remember its name. Plenty of others, too, that's just the first that comes to mind. And Funniest Fantasy in Jorge Joestar can make you the President of the United States, that's got plenty of potential for back room dealing. As for people selling you their souls, Ghost Rider. There's a perk line for being the devil, perfect for that.
>>
>>55125352
>Good is bad!
>>
>>55125605
>No need to be a dick about it.
Where do you think you are? I am obligated to be a dick to you, it would be rude to not be. In turn you are entitled to be a dick to me. Go ahead and be a dick to me; its only good manners. I'd be offended if you didn't, which actually would mean that you would be a dick without being a dick... bravo.
>>
>>55125394
interesting
write quicker pls
>>
>>55125394
"…hello?" I asked. My voice still sounded different. I stumbled onto my feet, trying to keep my shirt and jeans on even as they stood loose. I scanned the ground around me for any source of clues, but instead found several things stacked into a neat pile near me.

Having nothing else to do, I sift through them. A red mini-tablet of some kind, a blue phone, a hat and…wait. Wait, I recognize these symbols. Pokemon? Had I stumbled into someone's stash of merchandise? No, there was no one else around me. There weren't even footprints in the dirt I could follow, just grass and more grass. I'd think it was an accident until I saw a fucking motorcycle parked against a tree. The hat was also a perfect fit for my head, like it was made for me.

Bewildered and trying to find my apparent Pokemon fanatic of a savior, I picked up what I could and put them into the backpack, figuring it would be better in one spot instead of on the ground. There was also a large stack of cash included inside of it…I would have been overjoyed or terrified if not for them having matching symbols, figuring it was just Pokemon-themed play money. Like Monopoly dollars, you know? My plan was to wait for someone to show up, but I realized that plan would likely go nowhere. The key was still in the ignition. So they either left me here in hopes I wouldn't somehow take their motorcycle…or they had left this here for me.

Too many questions and so few answers, with me shivering a bit from the cold clothes I was wearing, I didn't want to stick around much longer. I was about to just walk the motorcycle out and try to find my way to civilization when I heard panicked cries nearby. Like a rabbit was being wounded and was pleading for help. After some hesitation, I forced myself to run to the source of the sound.
>>
>>55125058
Hmmm, yeah that's fair. I may not have explained it in the best way possible.

You're right on that, your analogy makes more sense than what I was using in my head to explain how it works.
>>
Does the 'You WIll Never Be The Jumper' not say anything about Scenarios?
>>
>>55125727
I like it! Write at your own pace buddy.
>>
File: MnemonCover.jpg (42KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
MnemonCover.jpg
42KB, 277x400px
Is Mnemon a valid option for your Exalted Sifu in Dragonbloods?
>>
Added canon companion option and new drawback.
>>
>>55125784
Why do you want that?
>>
>>55125789
do the newer Power Rangers series still take their action scene footage from Japanese shows?
>>
File: blade of the black empire.png (253KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
blade of the black empire.png
253KB, 680x486px
>>55125352
Wonder what the knife is gonna say about that.
>>
>>55125814
For the most part, but america started making their own footage as early as season 2 of might morphin power rangers.
>>
>>55125826
Probably "I told you so!" then she'll ask you to go join the Old Gods.
>>
>>55125727
Instinct took over when I saw some birds pecking away at something they were gathered around in a circle. I could spot some blood on their beaks and whatever was between them was flailing in agony. I immediately ran forward and waved my arms around threateningly, kicking one of the birds for good measure before they scattered off into the distance.

Then I looked down, seeing a wounded, very much real Eevee down where they had been pecking. Its beady black eyes look up at me, almost pleadingly. It was hurt and resting on its side. I stared in shock for a moment, some distant part of my brain screaming at me about what this meant and what had happened to me. But right now, something was hurt and I had to do something about it. Carefully, with some hesitation, I reached out and picked up the small little ball of fluff. They didn't bite or try to escape, just whimpering softly.

"Sssh, it's okay, it's okay…not gonna hurt you, I promise." I said to the small creature. Okay. I'm possibly in an actual Pokemon…world, right now. How I went from being murdered to here is a mystery. But sitting around here asking questions all day obviously isn't working. If I'm right, this lil' thing needs a Pokemon Center. If not, they need a vet. I could use the potions I have but I have no idea how to properly apply them or what I'm supposed to do. But I also have no idea where I am or where to find help!

Remembering something, I reached into my bag with one hand and took the Pokedex out and opened it up. There was a map function, and there was a town just a short walk away from where I was. Taking a deep breath and walking the motorcycle along with me, not wanting to risk riding it when I had no idea how, I began my trek to Cherrygrove City.
>>
>>55125806
Well they could want to learn how to be tentacle raped like she was.
>>
>>55125903
I thought it was Mnemon's daughter that keeps getting raped by demons.
>>
>>55125896
>ask you to join the Old Gods

have you heard her voice lines? She's scornful and snarky to them and their minions.
>>
>>55125814
For the most part yes, it is still just redubbing the scenes. There has been plenty of original footage in Power Rangers, though, due to costume changes or additional characters or setting adaptations in the American version. Like, seasons 2 and 3, those were adapted from Dairanger and Kakuranger but kept the Zyuranger suits for the sake of brand identity, so they had to reshoot all the non-Megazord fight scenes. Or Light Speed Rescue, where they added an entirely new ranger to the team, the Silver Ranger did not exist in the original and the space shuttle robot was AI-controlled. There are a bunch of other examples, too, those were just the first that came to mind. Like RPM, they changed the premise of that season drastically from the Sentai season they adapted it from (Engine Sentai Go-Onger is a lighthearted show about transdimensional sapient race cars, Power Rangers RPM is a surprisingly bleak post-apocalyptic struggle for survival), so they had to do tons of original footage there.
>>
>>55125913
Void Lords then, whatever. She's aligned on that axis regardless. Maybe she'll just want you to go kill someone so she can have an orgasm, I dunno.
>>
>>55125784
She doesn't know any of the Immaculate Dragon Style, so that part's a bust... but otherwise she seems to fit the bill?

>>55125806
Because she's basically the most skilled sorcerer you're going to find amongst the Dragon-Blooded, and one of their most powerful elders?

>>55125903
What?

>>55125903
No. That would be the Scarlet Empress' youngest daughter, which would be Mnemon's much-younger half-sibling.
>>
>>55125940
>Because she's basically the most skilled sorcerer you're going to find amongst the Dragon-Blooded, and one of their most powerful elders?
Yeah but she's a bitch.
>>
File: Mnemon.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mnemon.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>55125953
Well, yes. Most of the older Dragon-Blooded are scheming assholes though, so you're not missing out much by picking her.
>>
>>55125664
Sorry man, I got nothing. Don't know the setting, and what's there looks fine.
>>
We have anything that allows you to train up your base magical "power" or otherwise connects it to a stat that can be trained?
>>
>>55126016
Leaky Limiter from mushoku tensai I think
>>
>>55126016
Yes, many.
>>
File: NiGHTS Into Dreams Jumpchain.pdf (415KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
NiGHTS Into Dreams Jumpchain.pdf
415KB, 1x1px
So, in the absence of anyone noticing any big mistakes now, I'm declaring this done. I might add some more drawbacks in the future but for now this is complete. I made some spelling corrections, though, so Heavens, if you wouldn't mind, could you replace the version currently in the pastebin with this one? Sorry if this is an inconvenience, it's just those errors bugged me and I wanted to fix them.

Also, to the anon asking about taking the MC as a companion while also taking the perk that has you replace him, you can, but he will no longer have the power of Bel, Also, he's your brother now. Have fun with that.
>>
>>55126028
Never mind, that's just mana. I'm dumb.
>>
>>55126028
Nah, mana capacity isn't the same thing. Stuff like the Fortify (School) line of potions in TES, which increase the strength of spells for the same cost. And I'm more looking to improve it for systems which use a resource other than mana.

>>55126037
Such as?
>>
>>55126016
>>55126064
The System from Generic Isekai is the only thing that comes to mind.
>>
File: IMG_1872.jpg (256KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1872.jpg
256KB, 768x1024px
>>55125692
The Light isn't good. The Void isn't evil. They're two primordial forces that require one another to exist.
>>
>>55126089
>The Void isn't evil
It's like you don't know anything about the lore at all.
>>
>>55126098
How is this a surprise?
>>
>>55125995
Alright, well I appreciate the feedback anyways. Perhaps I was being a bit to harsh on it and just maybe it's closer to done than I thought.

Here is another question, should I bother with 50 cp items and discounted perks to make them 50 cp or should I just make stuff 100 cp and give away more free stuff?
>>
>>55125764
>Taking that kind of 'challenges'

SB is the other way, pal
>>
>>55125664
I'd personally like there to be a bit more information on the setting and what these Pretenders do in the intro?

Drop-In's missing a 200cp perk?

>Not only do you have a genius intellect but you’re learning rate is absurd.
*your

Can't say much more, having never heard of this series before.
>>
>>55126016
>>55126064
Put the Eye of Set from S&S into your body and keep refining it?
>>
>>55125806
I wouldn't mind seeing her in the throne. Also, >>55125940
>>
>>55126089
If Life is the opposite of Death, why is Light supereffective on undead and not Nature?
>>
>>55125897
It must have looked a little scary, watching someone in poorly-fit clothing walking a motorcycle into town while carrying an injured Eevee while sporting evidence of two bullet wounds. I looked like hell and I didn't bother hiding it, not helped by how humid the air felt…was it Summer here? Forcing myself to swallow what modesty and pride I had, I walked over to one of the locals and asked where the Pokemon Center was. As if realizing my plight, they quickly pointed the way and led me inside.

I didn't find Nurse Joy in front of the stand, but a more generic-looking nurse - short dark hair, a pair of glasses. She didn't even look that much older than me. She scans my appearance up and down and I can see her face cringe slightly. Yeah, nice welcome, lady. I take the key out of the motorcycle and set it outside before I walk through the sliding glass door, stumbling a bit to make sure my clothes didn't fall off.

"Please…please, can you help? It's hurt."

The nameless nurse would quickly take the Eevee from me before looking at me curiously. "Why are they out of their Pokeball? Isn't this yours?"

"N-no, I just found them on the road…I didn't know what to do, so I brought them here." I admit.

"What about you?" She asked, pointing with one finger at the two bloodstains on my shirt. Right. That was an issue. I shook my head, brushing it off.

"I'm fine. Just…help them. Please?"

She gives me a strange look before looking at the Eevee, and then nodding once. "Just a moment." Then, she walked out of sight with the small Pokemon, leaving me alone in the waiting room with nothing but myself, my loose clothes, and a few people giving me strange looks.

I don't really blame them.
>>
Repostin'.

What jumps give you the abilities of an god, more specifically an Egyptian one?
>>
>>55126126
I usually do the 100cp freebies thing, but that basically comes down to taste at this point.
>>
>>55126155
You could go Magician in Percy Jackson, or be a Demigod and have an Egyptian god as one of your parents.

You could also try Age of Mythology to get some boons from them.
>>
>>55126039
So is NiGHTS a boy or a girl?
>>
>>55126155
Depending on what you mean by Egyptian gods power: Percy Jackson, Smite, Stargate, YuGiOh, Warhammer Fantasy Tomb Kings, and Age of Mythology
>>
>>55126151
Who knows. Its Blizz.
>>
>>55126176
No genitals.
>>
>>55126129
Alright, thank you I can work with that. Yeah apparently I missed a perk I'll have to add something there.
>>
>>55126016
Unified Focus from Overlord ties strength to magical power and vice-versa, at the cost of losing one when you lose the other.
>>
>>55126176
Up to you. Canonically, they're genderless, but that's because the team that made NiGHTS wanted to leave it open for people's own interpretations. So, do you want NiGHTS to be a guy? Then he's a guy. Girl? Then she's a girl. I always saw NiGHTS as feminine myself, especially in Journey to Dreams (where, ironically enough, they were usually referred to as a guy because the English translation team had no way to denote NiGHTS being genderless), but that's just me.

I mean, Reala is canonically genderless as well, but it's fairly obvious he's a guy. Same thing with Puffy, who has boobs and a female opera voice.
>>
>>55125301
<YOU FORGOT TO CHANGE THE THREAD NUMBER YOU DUMBASS>
>>
So is the DA revision dead now?
>>
>>55126016
Upgrade from Generic Isekai lets you spend mana to upgrade anything but not learn how to do things. Stands to reason magic power works, use Leaky Limiter from Mushoku Tensei to expand capacity at the same time since costs go up.
>>
Could you break seals set by others with Funijutsu Prodigy?
How about making tech that runs off of chakra?
Golems? Nested golems?
>>
>>55126153
A little bit of time passes with me sitting on the bench of the waiting room, several trainers and people keeping a safe distance from me before the nurse walked back into view, something clutched in her hand. It was the Eevee, who sprang to life upon catching sight of me, leaping out of her arms and into my lap. I stood up straight and looked a bit surprised before its tiny paws rested on my chest and it started licking my face.

The Nurse had a small smile on her face. "Well, whether or not she's your Pokemon, she seems to like you."

The Eevee would then hop off of me and walk along the bench, sniffing around it before I looked at the Nurse. "I, uh…I guess so." I said with an awkward laugh. Then the Nurse would give me a more serious look.

"If you don't mind me asking…" She motioned to me. "What on earth happened to you?"

Good question. I explain my situation as best as I can. She looks at me incredulously the whole time, especially when I mention there being a huge pile of stuff nearby that I ended up taking. I wondered if she was contemplating calling the police in those moments, which made me worry. Meanwhile, my new and small friend would walk around the bench and the waiting room at a lazy pace before sitting down next to me again.

"…interesting." Was all she said once my story was finished.

"I'm…just as confused as you are, I promise."

"So you didn't take someone's clothes, belongings, and motorcycle after shooting them and picking up an injured Eevee." She asked flatly in a tone that just said 'seen it all'. It was kind of scary. Like looking into the gaze of a dead fish. Or…Magikarp, in this case?

"N-no, nothing like that, I promise! I wouldn't have come here if that were the case!" I asked, my hands flailing in front of her.
>>
>>55126181
I mean actual mythological egyptian gods.

While I'm at it, are there any amnesia drawbacks for a jump set in modern Earth?
>>
>>55125340
This is the current version, not 2.9
>>
>>55126098
The Void is just absence of Light. They can't exist without one another. Void Lords & Old Ones could be considered evil because they wish to corrupt/destroy material plane.

The N'aaru for most part are pretty good windchimes. However the Light isn't good or evil. It can be used for evil, just as Void can be used for good.

Xe'ra was wrong to try to force her vision of Illidan. She also was a royal bitch. So she wasn't good at all. Especially considering the Legion is just the distraction.
>>
Anyone know of any ways to store mana for later use?
>>
>>55126458
>time passes
>nurse walked back
You've got to pick a tense and stick to it, doll.
>>
>>55126370
Might wanna add The System, too, so you have an actual, objective "magic power" quality to Upgrade.
>>
>>55126471
thanks for covering my ass.
>>
File: 1482384718871.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482384718871.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>55126504
FUCK YOU I TYPE WHATEVER TENSE I WANT

I keep getting that mixed up. It's a problem with my stuff, especially when I write on the fly like this. My bad, anon.
>>
>>55126534
Don't you worry about it sugar jugs.
>>
>>55126534
No biggie. There are definitely worse worse members of your... community when it comes to that.
>>
File: Mnemon.png (1MB, 795x788px) Image search: [Google]
Mnemon.png
1MB, 795x788px
>>55125940
>What?
>>
>>55126465
I guess I should say, are there any jumps set in modern Earth with an amnesia drawback?
>>
>>55126586
That's official art by the way.
>>
>>55126465
It's customary to thank people when they've given you useful information just to be helpful

you ungrateful fuck
>>
>>55125664
Well, if you're after ideas for more 600's:

Center operatives have some weird relationship with Jarod, so maybe bad guys always leave you clues, or no matter how good they are at blending in you're always only a few steps behind whoever you're looking for.

Drop Ins could have something like 'antiheroes are looking out for you' or something. idk.
You're right it's kinda tricky to balance out.
Obviously the Pretenders have the most personal advantages in the setting. Center operatives have training and resources at their disposal. And if drop ins are just 'normal people', their only advantage is really just 'they're everywhere'.
Actually maybe that might be a good lower level perk (400?). You just always seem to be wherever the protagonists are?
>>
>>55126646
When you fail at reading comprehension enough to offer Stargate and Tomb Kings (which only has an Egyptian aesthetic), then you shouldn't expect people to give thanks for your ineffective "help".

you hostile fuck
>>
>>55126646
I think you need to calm down a little dude. He asked what I meant by Egyptian gods, and I clarified.
>>
>>55126586
>>55126636
Huh. I'm guessing she screwed up a 2nd circle demon's binding. Not sure if Scroll of Swallowed Darkness should really count as official, being an april fools thing though.

Oh well, I prefer Magnificent Jaguar on the Realm's throne anyway.
>>
File: 1rA19WH_d.jpg (28KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1rA19WH_d.jpg
28KB, 640x360px
Whos that jumpmaker!?

Hint: your favorite.
>>
File: Mecha Kurama.png (607KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mecha Kurama.png
607KB, 1024x600px
>>55126449
> Could you break seals set by others with Funijutsu Prodigy?
Not casually. Fuinjutsu Prodigy would give you an innate understanding and talent of the craft, but that's like saying you're innately talented at chemistry, or alchemy. You're still going to need to do research and study.

So, let's say you're interested in getting rid of those Hyuuga seals. You'd still need a copy of the seal so that you can reverse engineer it and create a countermeasure. But if you get that, there's no reason to think you couldn't figure it out eventually.

> How about making tech that runs off of chakra?
Naruto's world has schizophrenic technology that even includes computers and movies. It's up to individual fanwank if those are done using chakra systems and seals, or if Naruto just has some more modern infrastructure we're not shown.

> Golems? Nested golems?
There was a filler episode in Shippuden where Orochimaru made a fully functional transforming Naruto robot, along with a giant gundam nine tails with laser eyes, so... possibly?
>>
File: 1481311747593.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481311747593.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>55126458
"I'm only joking." She said in a flat voice that made me doubt her. "You don't look like the type. And I don't think a wild Pokemon would like someone like you if you really did do something that violent. You're too young for that, I think."

Young?

"I'm twenty-five, actually." I say.

"Really."

"Y-yeah. Is that hard to believe?"

The Nurse looked at me unblinkingly for a few seconds before she shrugged. "Whatever you say. There's a Pokemart right next door for you to get a fresh change of clothes from, along with whatever else you need. I'd recommend something that fits you better, and doesn't look like you just lost a fight with a Scyther."

"Right…um. Thank you, Nurse."

"Lily. My name is Lily."

"Oh, right. My name is…"

My mouth moved, but no sound comes out of it. Like someone just hit a 'mute' button the moment I tried saying it. I grabbed at my throat for a moment and blinked.

"…your name is?" Lily quirked a brow.

"Um. Sorry. My name is _____". Again, no sound. I coughed once and then tried again. And again. And again. I could not speak my name. What the hell was this? She looked at me with some concern before she shrugged.

"Well, if you want to be anonymous that badly, I won't judge you. Take care of yourself." With that, she walked away, leaving me confused and alone. Well, mostly. Eevee gently nibbled at my shirt sleeve to get my attention before I looked over at them. Then they hopped on my shoulder and sat there.

My panic fades a little at this simple gesture of affection. "I guess you're my Pokemon now, huh?" They responded by nibbling on my hair, perhaps chastising me for daring to question such a mighty beast. Or maybe she was hungry. My growling stomach is telling me the same thing, if that's the case.
>>
>>55126736
Muyo?
>>
>>55126742
Eevee is so cute. You picked a good starter for adorableness.
>>
>>55126697
No need to take a shot at that guy >>55126181
it wasn't me

you unperceptive fuck

>>55126722
You also didn't say thank you and came off as entitled
Deal with it
>>
>>55126654
I like those ideas and may use them however I was thinking that the only background that would get a 600 cp perk is pretender.

It adds to the fact that it's a special background (that is based on the main character) and I really don't think I am going to be able to come up with something that is equal to being a pretender.

If they had gone more in to the inner voices I might have made that a 600 point perk but it was something that just appeared in the last couple episodes and fallow up movie so it didn't get expanded upon very much.
>>
>>55126736
YJ_Anon? Myrmidont's a pretty cool guy, too.
>>
>>55126739
>There was a filler episode
I don't think we should really base stuff off of bad filler.
>>
>>55126736
NikaMoth?
>>
>>55126736
Cool cats?
>>
Is there a list of training enhancer perks? I know we've got a bunch of lists of X perks, so I'd assume there is for this. If there is, I'd be thankful for anyone who posted it.
>>
>>55126736
Let's see. Not Red, not OAA, not Quicksilver, not UncleDonte... Dunno.
>>
>>55126736
None of them.

They're all garbage.
>>
>>55126499
I think eragon lets you do that by default.
>>
>>55126586
I've Seen Enough Hentai To Know Where This Is Going
>>
>>55126736
Valeria.

The only one we need, and the one who'd be best served evicting all of the other, less favorable jumpmakers.
>>
>>55126753
Nah.

>>55126787
>>55126799
No.

>>55126797
Ew, no.

>>55126810
... Probably no?
>>
File: 200px-Agumon2.png (33KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Agumon2.png
33KB, 200x200px
>>55126736
My favorite pokemon is agumon
>>
File: 1502505420244.png (2MB, 724x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1502505420244.png
2MB, 724x1789px
>>55126736
RedMAN
>>
>>55126523
Looking at last thread and my personal archives there are still some missing that were on the upload drive. Do you need:
La Pucille
the newest update of Naruto
Hollow Knight
an update to MTG Kamigawa
Gurren Lagann updates, both text and imaged
Big Brother Jump Gauntlet
What We Do in the Shadows
And Angel notes and the Weakness of Beatrice, because they got misfiled in the images section.

And some things that were not in the folder, but maybe were done
Momodora v0.9.2
Generic Childhood (may end up on SB drive unless SJ-Chan comes back)
Baka & Test
Law of Ueki (I think he said is was done unless he got more comments)
A couple Fire emblem updates (Valentia & Elibe & Archaena) near the cuttoff for the last upload I cannot remember if were updated on the Drive or not.
>>
File: IMG_1833.png (740KB, 747x1070px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1833.png
740KB, 747x1070px
>>55126810
It's ok you can say his name, Bancho , we won't make fun of you.

>>55126736
Myself but Val is a close second.
>>
>>55126907
How in all hell did I miss Momodora and Baka & Test? Could you post them regardless? Please and thank you.
>>
>>55126907
Looking at https://pastebin.com/85Zs34rP seems we're missing:

La Pucelle
Naruto Update
Hollow Knight
Kamigawa update
TTGL updates
What We Do In The Shadows
Angel Notes
Beatrice
Baka & Test
Law of Ueki
Fire Emblems

WIPs can be saved later when they're done, prolly.
>>
File: Tattoo On The Back.jpg (60KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
Tattoo On The Back.jpg
60KB, 500x647px
>>55126754
Agreed!
>>55126742
Making a long story slightly less long, I managed to shop for some clothes and get some food. That 'Monopoly Money' I was skeptical of was actually a decent handful of cash, enough to give me some supplies and a warm meal, plus some food for my new friend. I ended up giving her the nickname Fluff.

Thing is, while I was in the changing room, I had noticed something - there was something on my back that wasn't there before. A tattoo that both confused and alarmed me, like some sort of mark or burden that I would carry with me.

I don't like the look of it.

Taking a short break. Will post previous bits in a pastebin when I get to it if it's not up before next thread. What do you all think so far?
>>
>>55126843
You mean where it's already at? Her head's just obscuring the action.
>>
>>55126937
>La Pucelle
>>
>>55126937
>Naruto Update
>>
>>55126986
Your Eevee is in for a world of hurt, isn't she?

Be sure to pick up a journal quick.
>>
>>55126937
>Hollow Knight
>>
>>55126986
I'm curious at to what happened to your jumper in her original world. Who shot her and why?
>>
>>55126736
Valeria is the best Jump-making machine, but my favorite is still Heavens.
>>
>>55125692
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUnZ1YHXg8s
>>
>>55126937
>Kamigawa update
>>
So since I am missing a 200 Drop in Perk how is this.

Cowardly Lion (200, Discount Drop in) You may be an excitable sort, however when the chips are down and people need you; you know how to fight through the fear. You will still feel it, and will likely complain about it but you will get done what needs to be done and fear will not detract in the least from your performance.
>>
>>55127041
Jumper's a he. And good question!
>>55127027
The Eevee will probably be fine. I'm not THAT cruel.

Alright, I'm seeing a bunch of jumps being posted, I'll be adding those in a moment.
>>
>>55127062
Wait, really? What changed?
>>
>>55126937
>TTGL updates
1/2, Text
>>
>>55126736
Literally me.
>>
>>55126937
>TTGL updates
2/2, Imaged

>What We Do In The Shadows
See >>55126907
>>
File: 1503171467293.jpg (71KB, 389x458px) Image search: [Google]
1503171467293.jpg
71KB, 389x458px
>>55126736
Aionon!
>>
>>55126736
Sister Strike Burke-chan
>>
>>55126736
Not me.
>>
>>55126937
Fire Emblems were updated last I checked and off the uploads folder.
>>
>>55126736
Worm is bretty good. But >>55126787 is the true answer.

I think we can all agree that Myrmidont is a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>55126736
It's Anon.
>>
>>55126736
>playing favorites
>>
File: 1371425422027.gif (987KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1371425422027.gif
987KB, 500x281px
>>55126736
Whoever gives me what I want
>>
>>55126937
>Baka & Test
>>
File: Law of Ueki Jump WIP v0.2.1.pdf (675KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Law of Ueki Jump WIP v0.2.1.pdf
675KB, 1x1px
>>55126937
>Law of Ueki
>>
>>55126937
>Angel Notes
In Imaged Folder in error
>>
>>55127277
This is a WIP, right?
>>
File: La Pucelle Jumpchain.pdf (719KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
La Pucelle Jumpchain.pdf
719KB, 1x1px
>>55126999
A small update, I added notes excluding Maiden of Light and Dark Prince as well as including a soundtrack perk and lowering the price of money to 50CP to make sure there is no leftover CP.

Anything I should change or add while I'm here? Anything grammatical?
>>
>>55127125
A small change in how the companion purchase is worded, I think. Functionally, nothing changed.
>>
File: e7ead7378cc6f7fca5b3119f5ae53d0c.jpg (1023KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
e7ead7378cc6f7fca5b3119f5ae53d0c.jpg
1023KB, 1440x900px
Where can I get some sexy waifus that wont mind me not importing them and have rather loose and flexible morals?
>>
>>55126937
>Beatrice
>>
>>55127335
OC companion options.
>>
>>55127166
So wait do you fight the anti-spirals if you stay there but don't do the end game scenario? Even if the population goes over the "doomsday" number
>>
>>55126736
I like that Yorokonde guy. He writes some really good fluff and is dedicated to the cause of Good Jumps. Speaking of which:

Divinity: Original Sin 0.62
= What's New? =
>Drawbacks are finished.
>Hydrosophist is finished.
>Still hunting for a 600 CP Source Hunter Perk. The wikis and source material are being decidedly unhelpful in that regard.
>Companions mostly finished, just have to fluff out the four Canon Companions.
>Slight change to Full Partner Companion option
>Slight re-balancing of Companion options in general.

Next up will be Expert Marksman, because if I have to write one more Magic tree right now I'm going to claw my eyes out.

For those interested, Pyre has a basic skeleton put together, including a lovely little "Visual Novel" style choice-tree opening which will determine all the background stuff. Reader and Rite-Participant are the two major backgrounds, with or without memories at your choice, with an option to say Fuck it and wander off into Downside to do what you want. You'll also get to pick a Race, unless you're a Reader, in which case it won't matter.

The Item section will likely be a little light, but the Companion section is going to be fucking MASSIVE.

People are probably going to string me up for the mandatory "Plot-Bound" and "Don't Fuck with the Rites" drawbacks, but we'll cross that bridge when I get there.
>>
>>55127330
I haven't said it before, but I dig this jump. Good job, Pucelle.
>>
>>55127330
>I added notes excluding Maiden of Light and Dark Prince
Can I ask why? I thought being the Maiden of Light or Dark Prince was something a Jumper could be in jump, so their powers level shouldn't be too far out there.
>>
>>55127387
Witch Master Race
>>
>>55127323
yes. If nothing else, the lack of drawback descriptions should tell you it isn't jumpable yet.
>>
File: Momodora JumpChain WIP v0.9.2.pdf (263KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Momodora JumpChain WIP v0.9.2.pdf
263KB, 1x1px
>>55126936
>Momodora
>>
>>55127330
Why the fiat limitation to the Maiden miracles? Dark Prince has nothing of the sort.
>>
>>55127330
Your formatting still needs some work in the Perks section. You've got Perks cut in half by pages all over the place. Items should really start on it's own page as well. In general the formatting needs some work. Also, the final Drawback should be You're Weak and needs a grammar combing.
>>
Hey OOA the swarmling thing that gets me three bodies, does that mean if I shape shift or evolve or something they all change at the same time in the same way in lockstep?
>>
Wasn't Stellaris recently updated?
>>
Goddamn it Illidan stop being a dick and breaking things!
Holy shit what was the windchime thinking, trying to pull that shit?
>>
>>55127528
NO ONE KNOWS
>>
>>55127515
Wank it, but it's still going to be divided up 1/3rd per swarmling.

>>55127528
>implying the Idiot Ball isn't the most commonly purchased accessory in this fucking universe.
>implying.
>>
>>55127522
Recently.
>>
>>55127528
Blizzard is trying to portray the Light and religion in general as EVIL because edgy atheist teenagers write their plots now, and they want to do something to further justify Illidan's "Suck demon cock for power!" philosophy.
>>
>>55127554
thanks man
>>
File: tumblr_omvkl2SzeK1ql0375o1_500.gif (865KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omvkl2SzeK1ql0375o1_500.gif
865KB, 500x281px
Is there a perk that let me give epic headpats
>>
>>55127330
>If you choose not to replace either Criox or Alouette then congratulations your
either Goddess Poitreene’s or Calamity’s secret weapon against the other side.
*you're
>>
File: Lucemon.jpg (607KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lucemon.jpg
607KB, 707x1000px
Do we have anything else like Perceptive from Generic Isekai? I am asking as it is a perk I love but I would rather get A Hero's Light, if not for how useful Perceptive is.
>>
>>55127603
I also need to know this...for reasons.
>>
>>55127554
>Ball isn't the most commonly purchased accessory

Can we buy one in jump? Maybe we can give it to people so that they make bad decisions?
>>
I haven't been on /Jc/ in a while, so what happened to the uploads file?
>>
Did miss kobayashi dragon maid get finished?
>>
>>55127640
Shitposter pranked us while Brutus was busy swimming in AIDS-infected crocodile water.
>>
>>55127528
D-Did that glowing windchrime try to DATERAPE Illidan? It was audibly getting off on filling him with it's hot, white energy

Illidan's still acting like an edgy teenager drunk on cough medicine, but holy shit the Light's a lot rapier than I thought

>Initiation
>You who channel the Light's energies into everything you do and embody, can infuse and transform people in this manner
>Whether they thank you for this...is another matter entirely

>>55127554
IT WAS FORETOLD

Paladin best class~
>>
>>55127644
yes
>>
>>55127373
Like, stay forever? Yeah I suppose they'd show up eventually but you're only forced to fight them if you take the endgame scenario.
>>
>>55127576
>Blizzard has already been taken over by the Void
>>
File: IMG_0621.jpg (549KB, 1280x1086px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0621.jpg
549KB, 1280x1086px
>>55127629
Ah yes, reasons
>>
>>55127628
Um, maybe one of the magic eyes from Mushoku Tensei? Not the whole thing, but some of it at least.
>>
>>55127603
>>55127629
Go to any jump that lets you become a God of X, and choose God of Headpats. Then pick the perks that empower you to be better at that ability. If you want to be extra adorable, do that in Percy Jackson and be the cute youngest child of the God of Headpats
>>
>>55127654
The same cutscene tried to imply the Light brainwashes paladins.
>>
>>55127658
Was it in uploads or something? I cant find it on drive
>>
>>55127664
Anon, you and I both know that the patting those two are engaged in has little to do with headpatting
>>
>>55127647
Don't even joke about that man. It's a shit storm out there right now and it's just going to get worse.
>>
>>55127693
Brutus is from that corner of the world
>>
>>55127603
Get the Upgrade Cheat and use it to upgrade how good your headpats feel.
>>
>>55127661
Nevermind. Just realised that we arrive 3 years before story start meaning that by the time Simon hits 21 (Aka the second story arc) we would be leaving mb.
>>
>>55127693
Brutus lives in Texas.

It's unfortunately very real.

>>55127654
I swore I didn't mean to call that shit.

But god damn.

>>55127630
A bit too meta, but might be good to fit it in elsewhere, as having a literal Idiot Ball that you could pass onto someone and suddenly they make all the wrong decisions ever could be fairly potent.
>>
>>55127576
Religion is evil, though. The people who follow a religion are generally well-meaning, but when it comes to religion itself then anything more than "don't be a dick" that gets tacked on inevitably leads to bad shit.
>>
>>55127698
>>55127728
That was exactly the point I was making. No one should be joking about the craziness in Texas. Four feet of water and counting.
>>
>>55127528
She kinda wanted him to be their prized puppet. Where he gets to get infused with Holy powers & fight the Legion forever~. He told her he didn't want to be anyone's puppet anymore. She even tried to sweet talk him while magically equivalent of rape. He eyebeams her in self defense. This is least edgiest thing he's done.

He's always been power hungry, but he's always been the one to choose. The only time he was never in control was when Sargeras burnt out his eyes. This was Naaru equivalent of that.
>>
File: 1397847614945.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1397847614945.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>55127751
>>
>>55127675
yes
>>
>>55127751
and that's why Bill and Ted created a paradise, their only tenant was "be excellent to each other"
>>
>>55127751
Oh yes anon, that big nasty Light is SO nasty and evil for trying to stop Demons and Old Gods from raping you full of their naughty energies.
>>
>>55127751
If >>55127776 is on your side. . .
>>
>>55127669
>child of the God of Headpats
God of Headpats...I guess that would be Inari, maybe? Wait, no, that's the God of Touching Fluffy Tails. Yeah, I'm stumped on this one.
>>
>>55127758
>>55127784
That's why you should become a demon.

Lot less problems.
>>
File: 2e8.jpg (92KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
2e8.jpg
92KB, 829x589px
>>55127751
(you)
>>
>>55127784
Isn't Illidan essentially Jesus now in WoW?
>>
>>55127814
With the exception of the 6-armed amazonian hotties, WoW demons are unattractive. I don wan be uggo
>>
File: IMG_1873.jpg (113KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1873.jpg
113KB, 600x660px
>>55127754
They said there's enough water to fill 1.5 Million Olympic Swimming Pools.
>>
>>55127840
He told them to go shove it. He'll still be the jailer for the Burning Crusade in the end.

>>55127845
Succubus? Fel Elves?
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72KB, 921x682px) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72KB, 921x682px
>>55125664
so Infinite Pez has contains the really rare ones like the Make-A-face right?
>>
>>55127754
Yeah, OAA has... a bit of a problem, up in his head. Especially with that reading business. Apologies on his behalf.
>>
>>55127413
Thanks!

>>55127428
The Maiden of Light was created by Poitreene for the sole purpose of killing the Dark Prince, I don't think that Poitreene would grant you the power to kill the Dark Prince if you are the Dark Prince.

>>55127506
Well the Dark Prince is stronger then the Maiden of Light, the Maiden just have the advantage of not being insane to use their power. the limit is based off of how Alouette only used 5 of the miracles before exhausting herself when fighting the Dark Prince to first time and that whenever she used her power she was slowly killing herself until the ending where she actually died. I can remove the fiat and just state that using the miracles are incredibly straining and if you overuse the power you'll die or something like that instead if you' like.

>>55127508
Will change then.
>>
>>55127905
>Succubus? Fel Elves?
I'll give you succubi, but fel elves are just elves with glowy eyes.
>>
>>55127765
>>55127824
How am I wrong, though? The "fundamentalists" who do awful shit and people by-and-large hate are the ones actually following their religion as it's written. The "moderates" are people who ignore the parts of their religion they find distasteful or inconvenient.

>>55127788
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Though I'm fairly certain Bancho actually is Wiccan or something anyway, right? Which, to be fair, Wicca is about as close to a perfect religion as I know of, but that's because its primary tenant is literally "if doesn't hurt anyone, knock yourself out".

>>55127784
Last I knew, the Light itself was a cosmic force of nature?
>>
>>55127909
Why do we keep getting the idiots as jumpmakers.

I mean really.
>>
Hey in the isekai jumpchain I know that every cheat is base on something. What is the Limit break based on? The Novel I mean
>>
>>55127928
Why do we get Idiots for posters

I mean really
>>
>>55127909
Oh, fuck you. Don't bounce off my posts to piss on a Jumpmaker. There's nothing wrong with OAA and I'm really looking forward to his WoW Jump.
>>
>>55127967
No need to lie to protect an idiot's feelings, anon.
>>
File: Eredar Twins.jpg (102KB, 1419x822px) Image search: [Google]
Eredar Twins.jpg
102KB, 1419x822px
>>55127845
>>55127924
Eredar?
>>
>>55127909
Being in this place long enough tends to damage your eyesight, reading comprehension, and sanity.
>>
>>55127926
technically it is "do what thou wilt so long as it harms none" but You're pretty close
>>
>>55127939
Nothing specific I don't believe, think it is just based on the fact that some Isekai MCs have stats that show up on in setting measurements as what the locals consider the maximum possible while in reality being higher due to the measurement only going up to the "maximum".
>>
>>55127967
>There's nothing wrong with OAA
Really? If he's such a flawless human being as you describe, then why is he still here?
>>
>>55127977
>>55128001
Fuck off samefurfag.
>>
>>55127926
Now I know you're trolling. It's like a laundry list of bad points.

3/10, I both replied and chuckled a little. Keep on trucking.
>>
>>55127986
Wait, Bancho, are you actually Wiccan?
>>
File: 0b8.png (215KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
0b8.png
215KB, 680x447px
>>55127926
>Judging an ideology by its extremists
>>
>>55127926
First off, not all religions are the same. So the "all religion" bit is a tired meme. The incidental examples of violence in religion are frequently misrepresented in contemporary discussions. Leaving all that aside, though, religion provides and impetus toward and a systemic method of charity and self-improvement that doesn't exist otherwise. Is it a mixed bag? Sure. Anything involving people will be, but the religion is evil meme is about as accurate as the government is tyranny meme. You can find examples of evil in both, but similarly both have allowed people, allow people, to engage in positive ways and overall present the opportunity for a net positive.
>>
>>55128076
He's also blaming the moderates for the awful crime of existing. The fiends.
>>
>>55127986
...I know that, Bancho. I was paraphrasing it in a less archaic form for humorous effect.

Also, I might be wrong here, but isn't it actually "Eight words the Wiccan rede fullfill, an it harm none do what ye will."?
>>
>>55128074
Trust me, you really don't want to go down that rabbit hole
>>
>>55127980
Sure, they look great in fanart but they're weird in game. They've got those rocky outgrowths that Blizz loves to throw on Fel creatures.
>>
File: Tipping-Is-Allowed.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tipping-Is-Allowed.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>55127926
>>
>>55127840
He's Jesus 2, Electric Boogaloo.
>>
>>55128039
How are my arguments bad? You're supposed to actually refute them.

>>55128076
But the extremists are the ones actually following the ideology as it's written, is all I'm saying. The "moderates" are ignoring the parts they don't like until it's something else entirely.

>>55128085
Okay, I'm exaggerating when I say religion is evil. Obviously it's not all terrible – it's shades of gray the same as anything else... but it tends to be much darker shades. I just think the world would be better off without religion. You should be charitable and look to improve yourself because it's the right thing to do. If you need someone screaming that you'll burn for eternity if you don't help your neighbors, then maybe work on developing some empathy.

I actually do feel similarly about governments. The fact that they are needed isn't a testament to their virtue, but rather to how shitty people are.
>>
>>55127926
>Comparing real religion to fantasy good guy religion in a fictional universe
>>
>>55128158
Eh, fair enough.
>>
Jumping kobayashi right now, anyone know of any cool sea serpents to be?
>>
Am I the only one who likes having Bancho around? He really makes me feel better about myself and my chain because I can always point to him and go "hey I'm no where close to being as bad as him".
>>
>>55127840
I'd prefer having Green Jesus back, but I think he's off fucking his wife somewhere and doing shaman things somewhere.
>>
>>55127980
Why settle for the edgy version when you can get a Draenei?
>>
>>55128074
My mom is , And I was raised that way But I am not technically a believer. >>55128091
I don't remember
>>
So what happened in WoW?

Also what is the endjump scenario like in Darksiders?
>>
>>55128236
Actually he's off suffering a mid-life crisis right now.

And by that we mean after Metzen retired, the orc's lost his will.
>>
>>55128195
>But the extremists are the ones actually following the ideology as it's written, is all I'm saying. The "moderates" are ignoring the parts they don't like until it's something else entirely.
So you've read the documents in question? You're familiar with the primary sources, commentaries, and traditions of all religions, right? You're holding court on all religions and all fundamentalists, so pick a couple religions and their subordinate fundamentalists and explain to us how they're more true to their religions than are the moderates.
>>
>>55128215
I'm... not? Not sure where you're getting that.
>>
So, what's the latest on the drive?
>>
>>55128240
Because Eredar waifus are mini-giantesses
>>
>>55128254
You're using real life arguments of religion to criticize the precepts of a fantasy religion.
>>
File: 1423347932381.jpg (271KB, 1508x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1423347932381.jpg
271KB, 1508x1000px
>>55128195
>Extremist can't twist the parts they like, reformation of religions doesn't exist
>All religions are not evil! I'm just exaggerating XD
>What do you mean my arguments are bad
4/10 baiter
>>
>>55128243
New patch dropped today. The Prime Windchime tried to daterape Illidan, Illidan didn't take too kindly to that, he eyebeams her into little tiny pieces.
The idiot ball is, unsurprisingly, still in play.
>>
>>55128258
Brutus is in A flood area and the drive Is secondary to his real person safety
>>
>>55128240
Because the Eredar can be giants. And also the Draenei are probably prudes, while the Eredar are into freaky shit.

Also, different counterpoint: Why not both?
>>
>>55128285
Fuck that noise.
>>
>>55128226
Nessy.
>>
>>55128305
>Why not both?
One of them is going to inevitably corrupt the other, then you'll just have two of one kind.
>>
File: YAGpXPd.png (115KB, 636x440px) Image search: [Google]
YAGpXPd.png
115KB, 636x440px
>>55128327
...Point. I hadn't thought of that.

Maybe give both sides a good set of willpower perks to make sure neither can corrupt the other, and enjoy the feud for longer?
>>
File: What did you just say to me.png (206KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
What did you just say to me.png
206KB, 500x361px
>>55128317
Brutus is a pillar of this community and we would not have made it this far without him, so I doubt you fuck off back all the way To Your daddy's balls
>>
>>55128195
>Okay, I'm exaggerating when I say religion is evil. Obviously it's not all terrible – it's shades of gray the same as anything else... but it tends to be much darker shades.
That statement is purely emotive and not in any way quantifiable or qualifiable. That means that you can say than and get people to agree if they agree with that, but there's no real information in the statement itself. Be specific: how is it darker, darker than what, what does darkness mean in this context. What you're saying works if we're sitting around a tabletop talking about some bullshit setting or playing a game, but if we're talking about the real world you need to be more specific.

>I just think the world would be better off without religion. You should be charitable and look to improve yourself because it's the right thing to do.
Congratulations, you've just discovered philosophy. Here's the answer to that: you can't get an is from an ought. There have been countless attempts, compelling ideologies and philosophies, aimed at making people virtuous for the sake of being virtuous. They work on the individual level, but they don't work on a societal level.

>If you need someone screaming that you'll burn for eternity if you don't help your neighbors, then maybe work on developing some empathy.
See above. I might even agree with you. However, we have to work with what we have; what we have is people. We don't have mythical whiteboard people who do exactly what theories say, we've got people-people. People are messy.

Finally, as for "developing empathy," I'll agree with that. However I will note that the connotative meaning of empathy has become people who agree with me as opposed to the denotative meaning of thinking about how others feel.

Cheers
>>
>>55127915
>I don't think that Poitreene would grant you the power to kill the Dark Prince if you are the Dark Prince.
Pointreene wouldn't have granted either of the abilities, both would have been given by the benefactor. If you had the Maiden of Light background, she might think your powers came from her, but only background appropriate ones.

If you were a Dark Prince and had the Maiden of Light perk, then it's probably out of context and no one would even know you had the ability unless you found out in setting.

Preventing Maiden of Light from being taken if you have Park Prince (because why would she give the power to a Bad Guy) is like saying that if you were a Demon in a past jump she wouldn't let you be a Maiden of Light (because why would she give the power to a Naughty Demon?). It makes no sense in the narrative of jumpchain.
>>
So can you use powers your get from one body if you are in a different body? Or do I need a perk for that?
>>
File: 340px-XY_Hex_Maniac.png (64KB, 340x216px) Image search: [Google]
340px-XY_Hex_Maniac.png
64KB, 340x216px
What's your Trainer Class, if you leaned towards one?

Black Belt? Bug Catcher? Ace Trainer? Pic related?
>>
>>55128434
Eh, that's a houserule but that's how I roll. Unless a power is explicitly tied to an alt form, dragons breathe fire, then you can use it in your walking around form. For more exotic shit, you're going to need to go shopping for perks and figure things out.
>>
>>55128434
there are perks for that,but before there were people used to do that so it's the air breathing mermaids problem. there are a couple Powers that specify they are only available in Specific forms though
>>
>>55128285
>>55128380
Good job, Tera. That was the right answer.
>>
>>55128285
>Brutus is in A flood area
Seriously, or is this a joke?
I did not know he was from near Houston
>>
>>55128471
Its not a joke.
>>
>>55128448
Right now? Something like pic related is pretty accurate, since I'm a cackling sorcerer who loves placing curses and hexes on others for fun.
>>
>>55128448
Butt Trainer.
>>
File: IMG_1874.png (1MB, 900x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1874.png
1MB, 900x1084px
>>55128305
Eredar Twins are great.
>>
File: sabrina's bullshit.jpg (30KB, 553x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sabrina's bullshit.jpg
30KB, 553x1024px
>>55128434
Psychic, I think?

I went around with 2 psychic pokemon and was psychic myself, so...

Miiight also count as an Ace Trainer, since the rest of my team was more diverse?
>>
>>55128511
Do the horns have a purpose?
>>
File: 1483998444534.jpg (200KB, 1000x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1483998444534.jpg
200KB, 1000x1464px
>>55128448
Once I merge with my Demi-Servant Scathlach, I shall have the Thighs of the Gods and I will work tirelessly to use them to train young heroines.
>>
>>55128511
Yup. Looking forward to taking them along when I grab the Dreadscar with the update.

>>55128535
Handlebars.
>>
>>55128535
Some jumpmakers like them.
>>
>>55128251
Okay, I'll start with Christianity since it's the one I'm most intimately familiar with. Westboro Baptist Church's shit is an easy place to start, I think.

They protest gays a lot. That's definitely something the Bible supports.
>1 Corinthians 6:9-11 "9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."
>Leviticus 18:22 "22 Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable."
>Leviticus 20:13 "13 “ ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Or how about protesting Beyoncé and women's rights?
>1 Corinthians 14:34-36 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."
>1 Timothy 2:11-15 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing."
>1 Peter 3:1 "Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands."

I can keep going if you want. Though I really have no idea where they got their beef with funerals Twitter. That's just some crazy shit.
>>
>>55128448
I took Aura and a Riolu so I was closer to a fighter as me and my Riolu sparred quite a bit together. I did however grab a few psychic types, no idea if there is a trainer class for a Psychic Fighter.
>>
File: 128ef8578aa8e2868178d6c84fc21b77.jpg (398KB, 790x1284px) Image search: [Google]
128ef8578aa8e2868178d6c84fc21b77.jpg
398KB, 790x1284px
>>55128448
I tend to like Dark Types, but as far as I know there's not a Trainer Class dedicated to them. So I guess that makes me Team Plasma by default.

I'm not sure how to feel about that.

>>55128535
Hand-
>>55128544
Damn it!
>>
>>55127666
Yeah that does help a bit, thank you.
>>
>>55128551
Maybe argue religion somewhere else.
>>
>>55128545
Such as?
>>
>>55128545
Not any of the worthwhile ones.
>>
>>55128551
>Westboro Baptist Church
You realize they're regarded as heretics by everyone under the sun, right? You also realize that everyone in that "church" is related, and the congregation only grows when there's a birth in the family, right? You're aware, I imagine, that there are outreach efforts geared specifically toward getting people out of that organization, right?

There are less than 100 of them. They're a cult, anon. I get that the cool people on TV trot them out whenever they want to crucify religion, but a little bit of research shows that organization for what it is.
>>
>>55127728
How goes WoW, btw?
>>
>>55128448
I guess I was a Black Belt, although I didn't really go to the extremes that they seemed to go to. I tended to stick to Fighting types, although all of the Pokemon I used had another type to go with it.
>>
>>55128551
>Christianity
>Westboro Baptist Church
Isn't there a Young Turks livestream you should be watching?
>>
>>55128584
>>55128611
>samefagging this hard
>>
File: 1503926073220.jpg (27KB, 634x470px) Image search: [Google]
1503926073220.jpg
27KB, 634x470px
>>55128589
>>55128587
>>55128545
Im not even getting involved with you peiple.
>>
>>55128551
>Using the Westboro Baptist Church as an example of Christianity
Reddit is three boards down the left sweetheart
>>
>>55128551
>They protest gays a lot
Remind me again how many people they've killed or maimed this year? I can't remember.
>>
>>55128448
Ranger.
>>
>>55128637
I'm just saying, the jumpmakers who like the horn aesthetic are mostly garbage.
>>
>>55128630
Well, their election stream is a gold mine for salt and laughs.
>>
>>55128636
>First one asks people not to argue religion on /jc/
>Second one continues arguing religion.

Oh yeah, they're the same person. Good job Sherlock.
>>
>>55128647
>inb4 abortion clinic bombing
>>
File: dumbass.png (41KB, 400x111px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.png
41KB, 400x111px
>>55128636
>>
>>55128448
Cool Beauty (male)
>>
>>55128663
Holy shit, yes it was. I am so glad I watched that whole thing live. It was beautiful.
>>
>>55128570
Np.
>>
>>55128551
>Using Christianity and not Islam
>>
>>55128708
Did you expect any different?
>>
>>55128396
>how is it darker, darker than what, what does darkness mean in this context.
It is a net negative both for humanity and the world as a whole and for individuals. Almost all religion is restrictive of the rights people are allowed to have and many of them advocate atrocities such as slavery and genocide.

Science and understanding, as well, flourish as religion fades. A thousand years ago, the Muslim world was the center of learn for the entire globe, but then they doubled down on religion and continuously regressed into what they are today. Europe and the west, on the other hand, set aside religion and the prejudices that came alongside it during the Enlightenment and improved their understanding and culture by leaps and bounds.

>There have been countless attempts, compelling ideologies and philosophies, aimed at making people virtuous for the sake of being virtuous. They work on the individual level, but they don't work on a societal level.
Neither do religions, though. They always have people who twist their religion to their own ends.

Also, our modern values are largely antithetical to those of the religions they evolved from, so you can't that without religion most people will become immoral dickwads – at least more so than people already are.
>>
>>55128727
Nope.
>>
File: Slaanesh.png (221KB, 400x436px) Image search: [Google]
Slaanesh.png
221KB, 400x436px
Hey /JC/ what would happen if I used all the sex related perks on Slaanesh
>>
>>55128746
She would giggle and call your attempt cute. Then she would show you what real ṕ̸͇̗̮̟̠͙̖̺l̸͖̬͓̞̖ẹ̤̱͉͞a̞̟̖͎̝͡s͕͚̪͙̠̫u̴̸̥̳̠̱̩̭͖͇r̪̰̜̹̻̦͞è̺̣̦̰̪͎̦͍̙ was.
>>
>>55128448
Bug Catcher all the way
>>
>>55128729
Don't you have anything better do to than shitpost while you wait for your philosophy 101 class to start?
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>55126986
Awake now! List was updated.

Let's move ahead a little bit. I feel like if I try and cover every nook and cranny of this experience, we'll be here forever. It wasn't just the tattoo I had noticed when I finally looked in the mirror - I was younger. Several years younger, in fact. I guess that explained why the Nurse didn't believe me when I told her my age. Come to think of it, a lot of unbelievable things have happened at once. First, I got shot twice by an unknown assailant. Then I woke up several years younger with a handful of stuff within arm's reach and found I was in a real world full of real Pokemon.

Was this an answer to my desperate prayer? Is this my second chance? On the off chance I'm in some kind of purgatory or heaven, this is probably better than I could have hoped for. I mean, being a Pokemon Trainer was the youthful dream of most people my age back in the day. Still…I wish I had an explanation as to how I got here and why I was like this now. Had someone or something really taken pity on me?

Almost out of habit, I tried using my shiny new laptop to access the internet and find some of my old grounds online, or just to try and somehow contact anyone I knew from home. No luck, of course. I really was in a different world or time…aside from some resemblances, like an anonymous image board site or five, there was no references to the world I was from or why I was here.

Having no home, history, or sustainable income, I decided that the logical conclusion was to become a real Pokemon Trainer. I mean, I had Fluff and a big handful of supplies, plus a backpack that seemed to deny the idea of limited carrying space. If nothing else, I could win fight money off of other trainers until I could cover living expenses of some kind. It was a start, right?
>>
>>55128746
Welcome to Daemon Princehood.
>>
>>55128774
You're lucky jumps end in ten years, man.
>>
File: Cute Heresy.jpg (38KB, 450x619px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Heresy.jpg
38KB, 450x619px
>>55128746
An uncomfortable amount of Heresy.
>>
>>55128746
That depends on whether you use perks only from the drive or some from some hentai jump off site (probably).
>>
>>55121262

Depends do you want just a monster girl who looks like that? Or actually turn a deathclaw into a monster girl?

If its the first, you could either have a companion get a animal quirk and cosmetic mutations from Hero no Boku or make a monstergirl with monster-matic from mmpr or some sort of minion maker.

If you want to turn a death claw into a monster girl, take The New Breed perk from the Tyranids jump, shove your ovipositor down her throat, and merge her with your human alt-form dna.

Alternately, with Death Claw dna you could use just about any Kamen Rider monster maker perk or ability to make a monster girl.
>>
>>55128848
Why do anons always suggest the most disgusting and difficult ways to do something?
>>
>>55128611
This is exactly my point. They follow the word of their holy book and society rightfully looks upon them as lunatics. Catholicism blatantly makes up shit and ignores fundamental messages of their religion while humping little boys and people are cool with them.

>>55128647
No clue?

>>55128708
I haven't read enough of the Koran to know what I'm talking about on the subject, so I don't feel comfortable getting into the specifics of it. Obviously Islam as a whole is a bad thing though, which you can tell simply by looking in the general direction of the middle east.

>>55128784
Not really.
>>
>>55125664
Can we get a Cleaner team to go with the Sweepers? Gods know how badly I need a Cleaning service to pick up after me.
>>
File: 99120106038_TyranidBroodlord04.jpg (57KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
99120106038_TyranidBroodlord04.jpg
57KB, 600x620px
>>55128874
I don't know, why do anons always focus on the one suggestion they don't like to make a blatantly obvious untrue statement as if the rest of the board is as blind as they are?

Besides, if you don't see the ironic humor in turning monsters slowly into humans like they do us then you don't have any taste in humor.
>>
File: image.png (142KB, 880x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142KB, 880x536px
>>55128448
Early jump, Ace Trainer for sure. Later, Gym Leader.
>>
>>55128448
While I was in pokemon? Traveling lady.
Now? I don't even fucking know anymore, man.
>>
>>55128848
...I wonder if you could make a Deathclaw Undead after studying the Sealing Stone hard enough?
>>
>>55128881
>They follow the word of their holy book

Nope.
>Love your neighbor as yourself.
>>
File: 1494902017552.png (476KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494902017552.png
476KB, 720x576px
>>55128881
>Less than a hundred members
>Considers all other Christians organizations devil worshipping cults
>Christians/Catholic/etc openly denounce them and point out how the bible contradicts them
>The largest Christian organization is apparently "making shit up"
Fuck off
>>
>>55128881
Did you skip over the part where Christianity writ-large denounces the WBC? Do you not get the difference between a local cult and a larger religion?

>Catholicism blatantly makes up shit and ignores fundamental messages of their religion while humping little boys and people are cool with them.
So the Catholics that were part of Spotlight, the news team that broke the story, they were cool with it? How about all the laity that were up in arms about it? The local parish priests who protested and spoke out against it, they were cool with it? All those people, those Catholics, spoke out against it as people and as Catholics.

Memetic history isn't real history, anon. Get your facts straight.
>>
>>55128791
>I had Fluff and a big handful of supplie
You named your Eevee "Fluff"? Adorable. Best highly-mutagenic bunny-dog.
>>
>>55127908
>so Infinite Pez has contains the really rare ones like the Make-A-face right?
Yep it contains every pez dispenser ever made even the really rare ones.

>>55128907
I like it, I'll have to add something like that in in one of the next versions.
>>
>>55129067
>highly-mutagenic bunny-dog

I just realised Primate Murder is basically the ultimate Eevee evolution
>>
I vaguely remember this coming up before but I can't find anything on the archives.

Tamerai, if you have the powerlevels needed to summon Super Su and company with the Corrupted Dragon Balls, could you choose to summon the OG dragons but with Super Su's powerlevel instead of the newer ones?
>>
>>55129068
>I like it
Fantastic!
>>
>>55128997
>Love your neighbor as yourself
The Bible also fully expects you to WANT to be treated like shit if you break God's commandments.

>>55129008
>Considers all other Christians organizations devil worshipping cults
In the fine tradition of every sect of Christianity ever.

>Christians/Catholic/etc openly denounce them and point out how the bible contradicts them
I'm not talking about the opinions of the various sects, but of how they follow their holy texts.

>The largest Christian organization is apparently "making shit up"
They are. The Pope is directly contradictory to many of Jesus's teachings and show me where the Bible says to pray to saints instead of denouncing such practices.

>>55129016
>Did you skip over the part where Christianity writ-large denounces the WBC? Do you not get the difference between a local cult and a larger religion?
As I said above, the opinions of different sects is not equivalent to the text in the holy books themselves.

>So the Catholics that were part of Spotlight, the news team that broke the story, they were cool with it?
Re-read my post. I didn't say all Catholics were cool with that. I said Catholicism consistently produces those results and yet people are still okay with it.
>>
>>55128791
So first off, being a Pokemon Trainer is a lot harder than the video games make it look. Fluff was almost immediately fond of me and was pretty easy to train. Other wild Pokemon? Not so much. First Pidgey I caught stole my hat and wasn't seen for several days after that. After the initial problems, though, things just kind of…snowballed. I got better and better at coordinating Pokemon, like it was second nature to me. Maybe it was something in the water?

So I assembled a decent team and began my journey. Battles took some time getting used to. It's very hard to resist the urge to punch someone when they use a bullshit type advantage or move in reality. Gyms were also fairly merciless - even the starting Gym Leader used a lot of tactics and whatnot in mind, and took more than one try for me to win a Badge from.

But this was my second chance. I wouldn't waste another breath. Even if I had to rebuild my entire life from the ground up, everything I gained from this point on would be mine. That's why I would fight my way to the Elite Four and claim the title of Champion. To prove this new life of mine was worth it.

Also, for the dosh.

Always for the dosh.

After a while, I forgot all about the tattoo or the world I had come from. Actually, that's a complete and total lie. The tattoo confused me and I felt homesick at times, especially on nights it was just me renting out a room along a road with only my Pokemon as company. Which is nice in the therapy dog sort of way, but you start to miss human contact when most people you run into just challenge you to battles and then give you dirty looks when you take your winnings.
>>
>>55129097
Now you got me thinking it too.
>>
What are some early/mid jumps that gives some way to create enemies to kill for gaining exp?
>>
File: Buff Fou.jpg (27KB, 320x294px) Image search: [Google]
Buff Fou.jpg
27KB, 320x294px
>>55129097
Fairy Types can be strong.
>>
>>55129183
I think there may be one in Neptunia, could be wrong about that though.
>>
File: 1494911226227.png (217KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
1494911226227.png
217KB, 372x334px
>>55129169
>The Bible also fully expects you to WANT to be treated like shit if you break God's commandments.
Are you sure you are reading the correct testament anon?
>>
>>55129156
Yes. I'll make it more clear with the update.
>>
How do you start your chains? Do you just get swept up and dropped in your first jump? Did you die at home and got picked up by your benefactor? Come back from the dead, what?

One chain I was swept up and dropped into Pokemon, the other I died. I'm curious as to how everyone else starts theirs.
>>55128448
See, now I want to be a ghost that my benefactor slotted into a body for some amusement. Might go Hex Maniac based on that alone and go for ghost type Pokemon and the like.Also because Hex Maniac a cute I dressed up in a niqab and other flowing garments and hid in the Orre desert for my Pokemon Jump, so not really a trainer type, I guess but I had a sandstorm team.
>>55128520
Also an excellent choice. Psychics are good too.You replied to the wrong post.
>>
>>55129169
Honestly, I think you are putting too much faith (not sure if that is the right word for it) on holy texts, Religions evolve as people change.
>>
>>55129199
It doesn't matter if I am, because Jesus said that all of the Law is still valid.

Also, have you never seen the "pluck out your offending eye" thing?
>>
Deathwatch jump when?
Drawback where angry Inquisitor constantly demands Recaf when?
>>
File: hooch.jpg (2MB, 1408x3420px) Image search: [Google]
hooch.jpg
2MB, 1408x3420px
Jumpers!

What kind of knowledge do you pass on to the inhabitants of the worlds you visit? Science, wisdom, agriculture? Tell me about your godly chariots

>>55129199
Disregard fedora, acquire fun.
>>
>>55129244
Nope, citations for both?
>>
Well here we go again. Changed the intro a little. Added a 200 cp Drop In perk and added a Cleaner in the item section. any suggestions or criticisms are welcome.
>>
So has irc or anyone heard from Brutus at all? Do we know if he is safe?
>>
>>55129205
>update
Can we get a non-Warehouse version of the Time Chamber, considering it's not necessarily a thing you'll have if you don't take Pokemon?
>>
>>55129177
Let me be completely honest. A full Pokemon journey took me years to complete. Sometimes I'd get distracted by sightseeing, sometimes I'd be disheartened after a particularly bad loss, but it took a lot of training and time. I didn't have some sort of indicator of the 'level' of my Pokemon so I had to make judgement calls and make actual strategies beyond type advantages.

I also had to keep in shape. The less said about my crash course into exercise regimens and dieting, the better. I fell off the wagon a few times, then stumbled back onto it. That's all I'm at liberty to say.

Finally, after years of training and struggle, I had defeated the Elite Four and claimed the title of Champion. Which meant several things. Esteem, reputation, respect, a big-ass trophy, and a lot of fucking money. I had finally claimed what I had been seeking for years. And with it, I could buy a nice house and settle down, and think about how to peacefully spend the rest of my life.

I was 26 years old. Some friends I had made in the city I had settled down in, Goldenrod, had arranged a night of drinking and partying for all of us. I was about ready to unwind and enjoy myself after so many years of hiking and battling, maybe see if I could find a date somewhere before I started looking too worn out again.
>>
File: 40K Heretics Everywhere.jpg (286KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
40K Heretics Everywhere.jpg
286KB, 1024x634px
Look your all Heretics, obviously none of you have embraced the glory of the God Emperor of Mankind.
>>
File: 1469153201899.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469153201899.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
>>55129306
Then, I heard something. A sound echoed in my mind and in the air around me. The sound of a clock striking midnight. Slowly, everything around me crawled and then came to a complete halt. The scenery turned gray. People and cars stopped dead in their tracks, their expressions and bodies frozen completely.

I looked around in confusion. Then fear. My hands were starting to disappear. The same heady feeling I had when I was drowning had returned, and I lost my ability to breathe. Like a broken television, the world around me dissolved into static and I felt myself falling once again. I made one attempt to reach out to the bar I was about to meet all of my friends at. It vanished from sight.

Then, I did too.

Thus concludes Pokemon. I hope you're all enjoying the read so far.
>>
>>55129293
I imagine the internet in that area isn't too good right now. And even if it was this pace is probably the last thing on his mind. Give him a few weeks.
>>
>>55129325
Meh.
>>
>>55129238
And that's one of the problems I have with it. If religions change as people do, then that's an implicit admission that either you're ignoring and revising things you believe to be the Word of an infallible God or you're saying you don't believe that's what it is at all, thereby undermining your own claims.

>>55129267
On the Law:
>Matthew 5:17-18 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."
On plucking out your own eye (not meant to be taken literally, but the sentiment is there):
>Matthew 5:28-30 "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."

>>55129319
>Emprah
Now there's a fedora tipper worth his salt.
>>
>>55129305
Sure.
>>
>>55129205
Thanks Tammy.
>>
>>55129370
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>55129325
Nice work, Heavens. Also, that sounds like it would be fucking terrifying.
>>
>>55129353
Yeah, but those texts weren't written by God himself, they are a collection of "historical events", stories and parables. They were collected because passing all the stories and guidelines of religion mouth to mouth was more difficult. There's also the fact that many of the stories in the bible are not meant to be taken literally and have a hidden meaning underneath it and most of the meaning has been lost in translation. The core 10 commandments are still applicable today, but some of the rules that were clearly written for a time and place that is completely different from today.
>>
>>55129521
Also the Bible is not the literal word of Jesus. Jesus spoke Aramaic most likely not the Greek the testament is written in.
>>
>>55129521
>>55129353
The whole fallibility of the text is one of those things Christianity and Judaism has over Islam for sure. Prevents the really crazy shit from embedding itself or staying persistent.

Hell, what people these days know of as Fundamentalism is super recent, it only became popular in the late 1800's and experienced a big bloom post-WWII. Beforehand a lot of their views were considered retarded by churches.
>>
Class Lover (Jumper) (50)
Discount Charisma and Noble Phantasm

Attributes
Strength E
Endurance E-->A (200)
Agility E
Mana E
Luck E
Noble Phantasm EX

Skills
Charisma -->EX (300)
Collector: Waifus C-->A (100)
Golden Rule: Body -->A (250)
Grace of God -->A (250)
Manifestation of Beauty -->A (250)
Pheromones -->A (250) 1650
Riding -->A (250)
Rosy Cheeked Adonis -->A (250)

Noble Phantasm
C Rank Beatuy Lasers NP
EX Rank Anti-Unit Harem Building NP, Targets 1~1000 (350)

Total SP Cost: 2500
Payout: Priceless

Where can a lonely demi-servant of Adonis find love?
>>
>>55129733
>Beatuy Lasers NP

what the hell do these even do?

Also this is hilarious.
>>
>>55129751
Since it's a "harem building NP," I'm assuming it makes people hot.
>>
Anyone know of any Isekai where the world is flooded with monsters? Thinking about being a Dungeon who carves out their own place in the world and becoming a haven to the more sentient creatures and people.
>>
Jumpers, what are your favorite early/starting jumps? Specifically those that have things you would want as early as possible? Generic Universal Monsters for example.
>>
>>55129863
Harry Potter because I literally grew up with the books.
>>
>>55129863
Undertale is a great early jump, and Showa Kamen Rider Parts 1 and 2 are great as well.
>>
>>55129863
I've only ever done Pokemon. Good perks, lets you have companions, and is generally a safe, low power setting for the average person. Particularly with the lines that say that the police will stop the criminal organizations from getting anywhere. I'm also just not aware of other good early settings.
>>55129810
Where is Isekai? I haven't seen it on the drive, but maybe I'm just blind.
>>
>>55129751
>>55129792
Yep! It converts how "hot" the jumper is in to heat and light which fires forward to blast away the enemy in the form of bishie sparkles.
>>
>>55129863
Overlord (The Series) is my most recent obsession. By "recent" I mean my only obsession since it came out. Prior to that it was Dragon Age: Inquisition of which I spent nearly two hundred dollars to play. I was listless prior to that. Least as much as I can recall.
>>
>>55129968
>heat and light which fires forward to blast away the enemy in the form of bishie sparkles

Those sparkles sound more like miniature shining homing missiles.
>>
>>55129863
Hero BBS for the harem perk. Panty & Stocking for the art style perk that changes the way you view the world.
>>
>>55129863
I will always point at Luther Strode for an amazing starting package.

A single teachable set of powers that offer regeneration, eternal youth, super strength, and high quality combat precognition. Every companion I get MUST pass through a bootcamp teaching these techniques. The powers are just too good to allow them not to.
>>
>>55129863
Fate/Extra because if you make a halfway decent Servant and watch your back, you're pretty safe. Use the wish to gain a shareable perk that is a combination of various things I like for comfort but aren't powerful (and would be a pain to try and collect individually)
>>
>>55129863
Sword Art Online. No natural skill loss over time is all-but necessary for jumpers.
>>
>>55130270
Namely:

Control of age (basically eternal youth but with the ability to adjust your age on a sliding scale freely, to progress if need be and regress to recover. Does the same for the mind/soul, just in case Makiri Zolgen rules apply. I don't want soul rot.)
Perfect Digestion
The ability to toggle perks on and off freely
>>
File: Desolate Era.pdf (683KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Desolate Era.pdf
683KB, 1x1px
>>55129325
Another one for the list, Heavens.
>>
>>55129863
I don't know how good a starting jump it would be but Sims 3 is great as an early jump. While it's not going to give a ton of power it gives many useful perks.
>>
>>55125664
As it's been a while since the show ended, perhaps a bit more explanatory fluff would not be remiss, just so that people who haven't seen it have a little more to go off of (who knows, maybe they'll go off and watch this series.)

Some things of note: The notebook Jarod leaves behind is partially because he wants to tell Sydney what he's been up to (parental figure) but also because telling Sydney is part of the programming (running a simulation and not telling would be detrimental.) That the notebook hints at where he's going next and keeps them on his trail is unclear on whether it's entirely intentional or not.

Item Suggestion:
DSA discs for each jump (added to the collection at the end of each jump) - in the style of the Center having used a Pretender (Young Jarod or a Young Pretender-You, depending on your background here) to simulate the events.

Advice for anons: Go watch the series.
>>
If anyone can think of anything missing from the drive let me know, I have everything ever posted from thread 450ish to now. Fair warning, it might take a bit to find, but I look through what I've got.
>>
>>55130252
I never liked how everyone needs to pay 300 to get the uncapped growth, but the origins have differing costs.

Like, the 100 and 200 CP origins have higher potential, and I think the increased cost was supposed to reflect this, but said potential doesn't matter if you buy the book, so I think that higher cost origins should get some of the cost knocked off. Like, drop-in still pays 300, Binder pays 200, and Student and Peacekeeper pay only 100.

That, or just get rid of the limits all together and make all the origins free, maybe add a non-discounted option you can purchase multiple times to determine how naturally talented you are at the method. You can still reach the highest levels given an arbitrary amount of time and learning perks, but buying natural skill makes it a hell of a lot quicker. A book that lets you teach other people the method is fine as a stand-alone item, it doesn't need to raise your own potential to be worthwhile.
>>
>>55130314
I thought the wish was locked until the end of your chain? Or, it would at least be so horribly corrupted by evil so as to be useless.

I do want to do Fate as early as possible, however, because I'm in love with the First Magic.
>>
>>55130320
Did the jumpmaker come back and answer any of the questions from when the jump was first posted?
>>
>>55130252
That is a wonderful setting but the jump could use an update. Also not really all that good for an early jump since you'll want to be ready for some drawbacks to afford some of the cool stuff.
>>
Are you here softanon?
>>
>>55130320
Even after reading all the notes, I'm still not completely sure what I'm reading.

Also, I'm reminded that I actually hate training and prefer to get my power a lot quicker. I make an exception for Dragon Ball because of nostalgia, and because you'll be punching gods in a few decades if you follow the plot and aren't a pussy.
>>
>>55130389
I'm halfway certain all Fate/ wishes are locked until Chain end. Fate/Extra's wish comes from the Moon Cell, which hasn't gotten Angra Mainyu juices shoved inside it by the Einzbern, so no corruption there however.
>>
>>55130389
Fate/Extra takes place inside a simulated reality, and your wish is calculated by a supercomputer inside the moon. It's not corrupted like the Fuyuki grail, and a "spell" capable of what I said ought to be within it's limits to achieve...

>The wish is post-chain

Never mind, I'm retarded
>>
File: Another_Crystal (1).jpg (29KB, 250x426px) Image search: [Google]
Another_Crystal (1).jpg
29KB, 250x426px
Overlord series
Wht 2.4
E rantel
female 32 yo
Player
Skeleton free with 42
Magic caster free
Tolerance for evil free
Personal inventory free
Themed aesthetics free
Innate talent 800 use any magic item
42 supreme being 0
Level 100 free
Class skills arcane caster free
Specific specialization -100 necromancy
Dark wisdom -300
Abyss of magic -600

Items
Ring of erlu -800 (half price +200 cp stipend)
Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown free
Summoned mount free wyvern
2 magic chargers free
Orb of death free

Companions
Homonculus maid free
• Ring of sustenance
A custom npc free
• Warrior free
• Demon, succubus free
• 600 cp
• Level 100
• Themed aesthetics
• Inventory
• Legendary tier equipment
• Tolerance for evil
• Damage focused class skill free
• Tireless 500
• World champion 200
• Defense focused class skills 100
• Magic caster skill class divine caster 0

Drawbacks
Racial discrimination -600
Rival player -300
Embroiled in politics -100
Foreigner 0

Why does this rock have class levels?

Dungeon heart becomes a necromancer and goes on many adventures with his trusty succubuss npc who only shows her evil demon side to people aho harm children (Lawful evil I guess?) And wyvern mount!

Gonna do my duty as guild member and raid the vaults for good armor, then set myself up outside the guild and build a new dungeon, make my rival come to me them kill him with the many high tier traps I have available.

Maybe become god of an area, since I start in erantel it seems like a good place to start. Plus this area will all belong to the guild soon anyway.
>>
>>55129863
Danny Phantom, low risk, and the half ghost offers some really great starting powers.
>>
File: 1503417144569.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1503417144569.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>55130425
It always surprises me to see people taking Guardian for Apotheosis when I made A Rare Genius specifically to let folks keep up with Goku, and Jumper 01 to breeze through the early parts of the jump. I guess Super made God Ki look really appealing.

I'm still happy with the jump overall. It was a lot of fun to make.
>>
>>55130330
Yeah I think your exactly right about the fluff. I need to do a better job explaining things.

As for the notebooks I should make a perk or something for them. it seems like a good idea.

Lastly i like the idea of the DSA's for previous jumps. I'll include that.
>>
>>55130456
Not him but personally I only took it for a small boost and because I may as well grab it since I already had I See Your Potential.
>>
Who of you faggots has gotten art commissions, either for /jc/ or prior to it, and have artist suggestions.

I need someone who can do a "Jumper and waifu in super robot's cockpit" shot. Has to be able to put up with drawing more than a mile's worth of hair. I've experienced a weird phenomenon where some artists will draw human figures and refuse to draw mechanicals, and vice versa. It's weird.
>>
>>55130456
The irony of a Demon with God Ki amuses me.

...also, do Companions get the Item stipend? I'm assuming no for the time being.
>>
File: 1473095353310.png (38KB, 376x228px) Image search: [Google]
1473095353310.png
38KB, 376x228px
>>55130468
Fair enough.
>>55130495
>spoiler
No item stipend for companions, sadly.
>>
>>55130514
Thanks for the answer senpai.
>>
>>55130464
I think the notebook compulsion should be more of a drawback (and mandatory for pretenders) - Constantly leaving hints of what you've been up to isn't exactly the best idea for keeping ahead of hunters.

May I also suggest something Sydney-ish to allow even one with obviously divided loyalties to stay on the hunt? I mean, he interferes with the Center's attempts to get Jarod back almost as much as he helps them with the chase, and rarely does he get more than a sharp glare or a snarky remark sent his way.
>>
>>55128848
EVO Search for Eden has an item that grants sentience and changes them to a humanoid form in about a week's time.
>>
>>55129863
SCP Foundation, you get to decide which version you go to so you could easily just spend the time there having fun with the other humanoid low risk SCPs without worrying about any disasters or apocolypses.

Has a perk to get rid of your need for food and one of the best regen perks in the chain.
>>
>>55129261
Stories of my past victories.
>>
>>55130456
To be honest, I had a hard time building for that jump, and I still find myself going back and wanting to redo it pretty frequently.

I didn't want to take Martial Artist, despite it appearing to be the defacto combat origin, because I don't think that really fits me. I wanted to be slightly more refined then just doing push-ups and shooting lasers.

Mostly, I took Guardian because I took Hermit in the standard DB jump, and I think Guardian seems like the natural evolution of that. I really like the idea of Apotheosis, but I'm not sure how practical it is, better ki control and others not being able to sense you seems kind of situational. If you happen to have any idea of it's uses off the top of your head, I'd be appreciative.

Doing Scientist -> Cyborg drop-in is something I also considered I even had the brilliant idea of taking the "no ki" drawback specifically so I could work around it by using the dragon balls during a time-skip to wish for the rare and expensive materials, then modifying myself into a combat android. Also, I was just reminded that the Luthor Strode jump has a perk explicitly based around finding ways to use tech to beat superior foes, which could be satisfying here. However, and I can't really explain why, turning myself into a robot just seemed like the wrong path for a DB jump.
>>
>>55130464
Oh, hey. Another item suggestion (discounted to the Center Operative): The research notes on the Pretender project (From failures like Angelo on up to Kyle and Jarod.) Just in case you want to be a shady unethical bastard and make a Pretender.
>>
>>55130545
You know I think your right about the notebooks I think even Kyle and even Alex (the evil pretender from the movie) left notebooks so It makes sense.

As for the Sidney perk. It sounds like a good Idea I'll try and work something out with it.
>>
>>55130447
I hit up Ranma 1/2 just before this. Copy Cat on the ghosts and you can learn all the best moves with little training.

>>55129863
Call me a perv if you will. but I kind of liek the Generic Hentai Fantasy jump for an early one. I get magic, fighting, a ninja maid companion, and the whole fantasy world feel with a few great sex perks to top it off. It may not be first, but it is in the top five of my current chain.

>>55130304
A few other jumps have this, but I love the learning perk and This is My Final Form
>>
>that one weapon you wish you could import a previous weapon as

What's her name, /jc/?
>>
File: Vera_weapon_Jayne_OMR.jpg (53KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vera_weapon_Jayne_OMR.jpg
53KB, 800x450px
>>55130696
>I call her Vera.

Alright, not really, but I can't think of one offhand.
>>
>>55130696
Yeoui from GoH, I would love to give my main weapon that size/weight power.
>>
Are there any weapons from a low power jump that are both a melee weapon and a gun.
>>
>>55130797
RWBY weapons?
>>
>>55130797
Bayonets in real life.
>>
>>55130809
A gun that has a bayonet would technically fit, do you know of any early chain jumps that have guns that come with bayonets?
>>
>>55130823
Platoon. Actually, any IRL jumps would work as long as it takes place in a free-ish country.
>>
>>55130456
I took Jumper 01, but not for a power boost. Being a techno-organic organic being was always a goal for me. So when your jump gave both Jumper 01 and the Big Gete Star Microchip, it was like a mini-Christmas for me.
>>
>>55130847
>Actually, any IRL jumps would work as long as it takes place in a free-ish country.
I am specifically looking for a jump that offers the weapon as part of the jump, as a freebie or something that can be bought with CP. I want a weapon that can serve as both a melee weapon and a gun so that I can import it as either.
>>
>>55130456
I took Apotheosis and A Rare Genius. I always liked the novelty fighters more than the super speed punch jockies and this combo seems like it would really help me fit that mold.
>>
>>55130873
Oh. Carry on then.
>>
>>55129863
For me, and early jump that is both great and shit is The Emoji movie.
It's great because of "I Never Wanted To Be A Princess Emoji" perk. A "You stay yourself" perk that also has "you naturally become the ideal you" is awesome to have at the start and some of the other perks aren't bad either.
It's shit, because it's the Emoji movie. It works as an early jump because it's not nearly as physically threatening as most other jumps with "you are you" perks like Prototype and such. But...it's the Emoji movie.
I want to both hug Nika, and then never talk to her again for making the jump a thing.
>>
>>55130873
You could get a demon weapon from Soul Eater with the Special Ability perk. Just have your demon weapon be a bow and have the special ability be that it can break apart into a pair of swords.
>>
Does the Stranded drawback from Generic Isekai scatter everything from my warehouse, or just the items bought from the jump?
>>
>>55130471
Like seriously, can we mention this for the moment.

Why is there such an artist divide. Giant robots share a humanoid form and yet you got so many artists who refuse to draw something like a Gundam or the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and then you got mech artists who refuse to draw anything else.

And ya can't find someone who'll do BOTH.
>>
>>55131333
And on top of that, it's already hard enough to find an artist you like who also takes commissions.

>>55131279
Probably just items from the jump or else it would've specified.
>>
>>55131333
Now you know why the art assets of any project - movie, vidya, whatever - are usually made up of a shit-ton of people in different teams.
>>
File: 1486364643916.png (232KB, 611x472px) Image search: [Google]
1486364643916.png
232KB, 611x472px
So uh, my wizard-themed Jumper went to Lyrical Nanoha and aligned with Presea to get the Jewel seeds because he's addicted to easy powerups. Then Presea told him about Al-Hazard and he got on the failure train. Now he's nuked the TSAB, helped Presea get all the Jewel seeds, and now the ritual's completed. And the bastards actually fucking made it. I rolled a d20 and on a 15% chance of success we actually fucking made it. Now what the hell do I do? I planned for my Jumper to eat shit and die here, but he didn't. Now we're in a place that's utterly undefined by lore (at least the wiki I'm looking at) and I've got a part of World's Worse Mom, Sad Clone and Dog Lady. I'm thinking magical asshole Belkan Indiana Jones, but I honestly don't know what to write. Suggestions?

pic related, Chrono's face when I cast a +30 overcharged Sagitta Magica Convergentia on his ass
>>
>>55131466
>suggestions

Stop using a d20. Also, stop assigning stupid, absurd probabilities to things. Al-Hazard is a myth in Nanoha. It doesn't exist. If you had to assign a non-zero probability to Presea succeeding it should have been in the realm of 0.00001%.

But in terms of your immediate problems you can either make it an actual lost city of fucking awesome magitech, or a completed dead, useless husk of a ruin with nothing intact after the apocalypse that pulled them out of normal reality in the first place.

Or have it turn out to have been a dream the whole time.
>>
Uploads folder's fixed
>>
File: 1484076266840.png (397KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484076266840.png
397KB, 640x480px
>>55131633
Yup, yup. Captain Brutus, our spook captain, is thankfully alive and well and says he won't be out of commission for too much longer. Or at least, he'll have full power again soon.

All is well.
>>
File: gengar_tamer_by_garvals.jpg (308KB, 573x860px) Image search: [Google]
gengar_tamer_by_garvals.jpg
308KB, 573x860px
SO! HEY! JC! How ya doin?

Captain Here is a mimi update!

I've been Awol for the last few days and I heard that there was a problem with the upload folder.

Good News First: It's been fixed and hopefully with some changes this won't happen again. I heard from Heavens that a Pastebin was made for jumps while this happened, but with the drive now up and live everything should be good on that end.

So the Bad News: It will most likely be a bit before I get to the next drive update to clean out Upload Folder itself. Turns out Hurricanes are a bitch and it tends to rain a lot. Who Knew!

But yeah, it will be at least a couple days to a week or so before I get a chance to take a crack at the drive.

But! I'm alive!.....sort of.

Keep on being Spooky /JC/!
>>
>>55131646
Yay Brutus is Ok!
>>
>>55131646
Praise be to the captain.
>>
>>55131651
I'm just happy that your alright...or your soul is stuck haunting /tg/ for all eternity like the rest of us! Either way. glad you stopped by and let us know you are okay at least.
>>
Jump #399: True Lies
>Three of Pentacles (Works): The constructive use of creative talents, and the expression of artistry in workmanship.
>Age: 26
>Location: Florida
>Identity: Arms Dealer
I am going to make sure I have a chest full of artificial arms. This is, after all, a comedy.
>Stop Cheering Me Up! (Free, Arms Dealer)
Everyone deserves to be happy! Especially the people who really don't want to be.
>Care About Your Cause (850, Arms Dealer)
You mean care about your money. And now I can look at someone and see how much they're willing to spend on a given thing.
>They Were All Bad (550)
Also can tell by looking at someone how bad they are and how likely they are to go straight. Useful.
>Priceless, Even (250, Arms Dealer)
I imagine no one would dare break apart a priceless artifact, let alone consider that I'm shipping illegal arms in them. Dozens of illegal arms. Maybe even illegal legs.
>Espresso Machine (200)
>Snow Cone Maker (150)
I'm going to make sure that both of these are in plain view when Harry gets dragged off for his interrogation. Just to screw with him.
>Tracking Device (50)
If I ever need a random thing that can track anyone anywhere, this will do nicely. Especially considering it's got plot device powers that mean I can track it on basically any computer ever.

So this is an action-comedy that fell flat after 2001 because suddenly joking about that sort of thing wasn't funny anymore. But that's okay, because it's still 1994 here and interference means I can avert most major terrorist actions, as I typically do.
>>
>>55131651
Glad to see you're alright.
>>
>>55131646
So was Brutus really in Houston? I mean we knew he lived in Texas, but I don't remember him ever saying a specific city
>>
>>55131678
Really, for the most part during that first year I was a polite gentleman in a suit that was hanging out around a guy named Aziz, and constantly being a very polite thorn in his side with an irritatingly fake Russian accent, but only when it suited me. After all, the arms dealer in the film was surely not the only one on their side, and they had to source the bigger military hardware from somewhere.

Which, of course, also meant that a man on the inside (and selling for bargain basement prices because SURELY he is a true believer) is in the right position to wave a hand and make sure that they forget to maintain these oh so reliable Kalashnikovs that jam at an inconvenient time for the sake of the plot. And that the military hardware that they are convinced is so very important turns out to be a badly maintained used helicopter that had a coat of black paint slapped on because the local news station had bought a new one years ago and this was mothballed. And that their supposed nuke really WAS, in fact, a water heater. Just a very cleverly disguised one with some electronic doodads to pretend it's something it isn't.

So, it's of note that the whole incident got covered up nicely, there was never a nuclear detonation on US soil, and due to a few jammed guns the whole incident was more easily hushed up and hidden. Not to mention that there was an issue with electronic devices failing to do their job, video lens caps being left on, and so forth. Though the government made sure that certain organizations had their budgets increased.

Other than that? I was basically the used car salesman of arms dealers, changing identities as easily as changing clothes, and selling sub-par and fake weapons to everyone while working with said organizations in order to make sure that those groups never actually managed to harm anyone.
>>
>>55131664
Fuck.
>>55131651
Yay Brutus is OK!
>>
File: HopeCorgi.png (425KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
HopeCorgi.png
425KB, 1280x960px
>>55131646
>>55131651
Yay! Good luck with your IRL stuff Brutus! We are glad you're all right!
>>
File: captains_mug_2_by_robhas1left.jpg (106KB, 519x779px) Image search: [Google]
captains_mug_2_by_robhas1left.jpg
106KB, 519x779px
>>55131687
Not in Houston itself, but close enough to get all the rain. Its worse since we have dirt road (which is more like mud roads at the moment)
>>
>>55130471
>>55131333
Being around artists, I've learned the main problem is that mechanical and flesh requires different styles and mode of thinking that not every artist is willing to cross to do both. They may be similar, but are still different enough for people to have trouble working on. My brother is great an drawing mecha armor and mechs, but is only okay at best at drawing people. Then there are people like Plague who I know, at least in the past, is really good at with people but would often suck at mechanical (part of this stems from his engineering understanding is less then he is willing to admit).
If I recall correct, the simplest way my brother put is was that people require soft lines and curves, but mechs require hard lines and angles.
>>
>>55131678
>>55131690
But how well did your illegal arms and legs sell?
>>
>>55131923
I didn't exactly revolutionize the prosthetics industry, but sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater good.
>>
Hey guys
Random question
Is there a perk or perk combination that would allow us to put powers or perks into items we craft?
I mean actual perks, using the Amazo Memory from Young Justice is not what i have in mind.

I can think of making a small monster with Hero BBS' overlord capstone, tgen putting the monster/spirit in a weapon with a perk from Yu-Gi-Oh's Shadow Realm jump.

Pic unrelated
>>
>tfw no power to drive people psychotic / into mental breakdowns in Persona 5.
>>
>>55129521
If you acknowledge that parts of the Bible are bullshit that isn't meant to be taken literally, then how do you decide which parts you should listen to? How do you know it's not all horseshit?
>>
>>55131651
Yay! Wait...

>But! I'm alive!.....sort of.

Sort of?
>>
>>55132057
Not Brutus but I am going out on the limb and say he is a Gengar. Ghost-Type but not fainted.
>>
>>55131882
Huh. That...
Actually makes a decent amount of sense.

Shit.
>>
>>55127323

Yes, I'm procrastinating.

...I really should finish this.
>>
>>55130873
Strike Witches has them. Prolly grab the regular rifle over the assault rifle/SMG option because SWORD BAYONETS MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>55131466
It's Abdul Alhazred's house. Or as he's better known, H.P. Lovecraft.

>Lovecraft was actually half-Belkan
Best AU or best AU?
>>
>>55131651
LONG LIVE THE CAPTAIN!
>>
File: 1486092346632.png (923KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486092346632.png
923KB, 849x1200px
>>55131651

Glad to see you're alright, cap.

Hope things irl get better.
>>
>>55131651
It's good to hear you're okay.
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
>>55129325
Jump 2: Mother
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Dangerous Guy [900]
PSI - Defense [700]
Ultimate PSI - Hope [100]

Items:
Legendary Bat [0]

No. Nononono. This isn't happening. I was right there. I was right there…! Why did this happen?! Is this a Teleport?! I quickly try and absorb my surroundings. I'm in a town that looks nothing like where I was last time. I instinctively take out my Pokegear and try to dial the numbers of my friends.

Each time, I'm greeted with an 'out of service' beep. I scream in frustration and throw it. I break a window. A few colorful, cartoon-like adults stare at me in equal parts worry and concern. The house I threw the Pokegear into then begins to throw furniture at me. As in, the house itself, rattling and shaking before it became obvious it was somehow possessed. Then I was attacked by a small army of household appliances.

Thinking quick, still angry and confused, I picked up a nearby metal bat on the ground before I began to fight and take my anger out on these haunted electronic appliances while screaming like a madman and frightening the locals.

Once I had calmed down and just smashed a small home's world of electronics, I stopped and got my bearings straight. Something was different, just like before. A few times in that battle, it felt like invisible barriers of glass formed between me and the attacking appliances, reducing damage from attacks I was receiving. My mind also felt more…open. Crisp, crystal clear, like I had some sort of new understanding about my own thoughts. Which is amazing because I couldn't really tell what that understanding was or what it taught me. It was like I had developed a new sense. A sixth sense.
>>
Would Secret from the Mortal Heroes Gauntlet gain resonance outside of the gauntlet or not?
>>
>>55132420
The house was abandoned. I feel like the living killer furniture and electronics had something to do with that. I consulted my Pokedex for a map. It didn't work. I got on my laptop and attempted to use the internet. No connection anywhere. And from how the shopkeeper gave me a weird look, all my hard-earned prize money was effectively worthless here.

It was just like before. I was in another world. Everything I had built up in the world of Pokemon…my friends, my home, everything I had won and earned was completely taken away from me. A glance into a broken mirror told me my age had reversed, too. As if I had been killed a second time. I collapsed and fell to my knees. After all I had gone through, the slate was wiped clean. I didn't even my Pokemon or Fluff with m-

…eh? Did a Pokeball just roll out of my sleeve? But it wasn't there a second ago, was it? Wait, that's-

A very confused Jolteon emerges from the Pokeball. It then looks over at me and sniffs me a few times before starting to lick my hand. It was Fluff. My Pokemon were still with me. I was overjoyed beyond words and I gave my favorite electric-type a big hug. Five of my party had followed me, too. Though I had no way to access a PC anymore, this was a glint of light in the darkness for me.

Getting my bearings straight and realizing I was back at square one, I rummaged through my pockets for something I could use. Then I found something I didn't have before: a small iron key that looked like it belonged in a treasure chest in some distant land. When did I pick this up? Did I get it mixed up with something else somewhere…?
>>
File: Rock On.gif (91KB, 192x157px) Image search: [Google]
Rock On.gif
91KB, 192x157px
>>55126736
Valeria.
>>
>>55132466
Damn it, why are there so many unanswered questions?! Am I just supposed to guess the answer and roll with it? With nothing else to go on, I leave the abandoned house and begin to explore Podunk proper, before venturing into the outside and trying to find…something to do. Last time I had a goal. Something to work towards. I could try to figure out why this was happening, but who would I even talk to about it?

At least I have clothes that fit me this time. No idea where they came from, but I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth at this point.

Finally, I decide on a course of action. UFOs and strange aliens have been seen in the area, and their intentions don't really look friendly. But their technology is advanced and they likely know a lot more than those down here. I needed to find out why this was happening and why I was journeying between worlds. And I had to find my way home.

Home…Earth, or Johto? I didn't know any more. I'd cross that bridge when I got to it.

Of course, my journey to be able to talk to and reason with the possible aliens was difficult when every single one of those 'Starmen' I encountered outgunned and overpowered me before I could get a word in. The support of my much-stronger Pokemon was the kingmaker in those battles, and I was behind the lines supporting them using my own developing psychic powers to shield and heal them, all while coordinating them with my words.

Just like old times.
>>
Does the IRC not work for anyone else?
>>
>>55132585
Mibbit works just fine.
>>
>>55132585
It's working fine for me. Is the link faulty?

https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
>>
What would you have for Awakened/Requiem abilities for Za Warudo?
>>
>>55132601
That link worked, thanks.
>>
File: I'm okay with that.jpg (54KB, 406x473px) Image search: [Google]
I'm okay with that.jpg
54KB, 406x473px
>>55132616
No problem dude. For anyone else having this problem, I just compared the two links. The one that seems to be failing for people starts with "http" while the one I dropped that seems to be working goes "https". I guess the "s" makes all the difference. I hope that helps.
>>
>Page 11
>The thread will archive before anyone knows I'm gay.
Heh.
>>
>>55132654
gb2twitch chat memeboi
>>
>>55132654
I saw
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.