[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1690: I Am Thou, Thou Art I Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 667
Thread images: 108

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54985143
>>
File: garithos_dot_jaypeg.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
garithos_dot_jaypeg.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
So with the WoW update in the works, I need to know.

Will the time dragons try to stop me from dealing with pic related? Preferably by saving someone higher-ranking and more competent from zombies.
>>
File: 1477710828052.jpg (112KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
1477710828052.jpg
112KB, 960x636px
>>54992710

>Wait, no, I was just using the rating system wrong? This visual novel database is weird.

There's two versions of the game, the all-ages one replaces the H scenes. That's the one I played.

>>54992834

>I'm sadden by him giving up on Pandora Hearts

I'm saddened because anon tricked me into thinking there were good fanfics.
>>
>>54993046
That seems like a WCIII question. Are they active then?
>>
>>54993053
>I'm saddened because anon tricked me into thinking there were good fanfics.
Good fanfics of what?
>>
File: C3izXUaWYAIAK4x.jpg (8KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
C3izXUaWYAIAK4x.jpg
8KB, 201x201px
>>54993053
Nigga on the right straight up got Katt Williams hair.
>>
>>54992985
THOU ART I THOU ART THEE

STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
>>54993053
Oh, that would explain it then. Thanks, Ricrod.
>>
>>54993053
Try Time Braid https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5193644/1/Time_Braid I find it to be quite good and I still have trouble trying to figure out if the setting is has become too powerful. The top-out has one of the characters gaining a super mode that allows them to do some pretty neat stuff like shift dimensions inside a determinisitc branching multiverse and have a command over a world encompassing McGuffin. It's really rather well written and the MC fucks up hardcore at quite a few points.
>>
>>54993113
But you're not me.
>>
>>54993053
>There's two versions of the game, the all-ages one replaces the H scenes. That's the one I played
Boring
>>
>>54993145
From what I heard it's the opposite. The hentai was actually weighing down the rest of the game.
>>
Jumpers who don't have a benefactor, what other mechanism do you use to drive your chain?
>>
>>54993143
Did someone order a stupid looking boss? Because I have an order here for a stupid looking boss for an 'Anonymous'.
>>
File: 1357946868714.gif (969KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1357946868714.gif
969KB, 500x500px
>Jumpers who don't have a benefactor, what are the mechanisms that drive your chain?

1) A giant rock in a sort of pocket dimension that resembles a giant cavern. When the rock glows, and people are touching it, the pocket dimension moves to a new universe, imbuing the people touching the rock with new powers. Entry is gained by touching a surface with a shard of the rock.

2) It's a jukebox-type-thing in an empty warehouse. It occasionally spits thick packets of tax-code-like forms out of a slot on the front. These forms can be filled out and returned to the slot, to start the next jump.

3) A giant magical circle that needs to be drawn, and occupied at a certain time. Depending on the circle's details, different powers are gained when those inside are transported. These details differ from jump to jump, and can be found in a grumpy book. It doesn't talk, but it does present information in a way that makes its sentience (and irascibility) rather obvious.
>>
>>54993187
And hear I was thinking the consentacles would lift characters up where they belong, rather than tieing them down.
>>
>>54993046
Before Warlords of Draenor, they would have because of the idea of "the single correct timeline."

After WoD retconned shit to FUCKING MULTIVERSE THEORY, I have no idea but they prolly still would do their jobs.
>>
File: cyrano_lune.jpg (92KB, 415x550px) Image search: [Google]
cyrano_lune.jpg
92KB, 415x550px
>>54992985
So which Personas did you pick for the two Persona Jumps?

I'm thinking of picking Cyrano for P5, with the personification of the general concept of Utopia as my Ultimate Arcana.
>>
There any good WoW fanfics for us bozos who take the fanfic drawbacks everywhere we go?
>>
>>54993281
Not unless you want to start getting into /d/ fetish territory.

There is an astonishing lack of fanficery and HONESTLY, THAT'S FOR THE BEST.
>>
>>54993279
Was considering Titania and Asherah.

...Both, motherly figures. Hm.

>>54993281
Now, you COULD check out a certain piece titled "Stepping on Worm".

But don't. The attempt won't end well.
>>
>>54993265
>relatively early Jumper keeps trying to fix everything
>powerful enough to put the right people in the right places, but not enough to brush off the cops
>he's about to stop the bomb, but the gnome drags him away before he can do it
>she looks like she hasn't slept in days

I made myself sad.
>>
>>54993279
Alternate mythological versions of myself for both.
>>
>>54993331
da's

da's a wormfic, annette

he's talkig a warcraftfic.
>>
>>54993378
I'm pretty sure she's suggesting it since the Self-Insert uses Leet's powers to make VR Warcraft that's somehow real and gives actual magic. Or something like that, anyway. Might have been D&D magic instead.
>>
>>54993407
That's almost as bad as SB in terms of powerwanking.
>>
File: kizuna AI.png (47KB, 500x194px) Image search: [Google]
kizuna AI.png
47KB, 500x194px
Stupid thought

With the advent of Kizuna AI, in youtube jump would you end up companioning a version of the 3d model or the actual person behind the 3d model?
>>
>>54993279
I have not jumped those yet but I kinda want Hastur and Nyarlathotep. sadly I am in no way compatible with the tower arcana.
>>
>>54993499
>That's almost as bad as SB in terms of powerwanking.
Its a Perfect Lionheartfic.
>>
I asked this last thread but didn't get an answer. Is Touhou going to get an update now that a few new games have come out?
>>
>>54993541
The Touhou jumpmaker has left, so we probably won't be seeing one.
>>
>>54993541
Hell no, the guy who made it has been gone for years. This is gonna sound like classic shitposter phrasing, but good riddance too, I hated DFC.
>>
File: wakarimasen lol sumeragi.jpg (37KB, 614x612px) Image search: [Google]
wakarimasen lol sumeragi.jpg
37KB, 614x612px
>>54993541
Considering the guy isnt here

I dunno my dude
>>
>>54993541
Not unless the jumpmaker comes back, no.
>>
Having never played Neverwinter Nights, can someone tell me if Eater of Spirits is really worth an undiscounted 600 CP + a mandatory 300 CP drawback?

If it's actually that good I may take it, but the description's pretty sparse so it's hard to tell.
>>
>>54993378
It has WoW in there, tho. Read until the part with bloodthirsty Sailor Sluts harem.

Or don't, and save yourself.
>>
>>54993407
Not this fucker >>54993499 but that... that still makes it a Worm fanfic.

It features a game made VR that exists elsewhere, sure. But it's primarily Worm, and thus wouldn't count.
>>
>>54993527
Explain
>>
>>54993556
>>54993558
>>54993560
>>54993561
Damn. Well thanks for answering might take up that project myself if that's cool.
>>
>>54993608
You can't update someone else's jump, but you can make a new jump that covers the new games that aren't part of the current jump.
>>
>>54993608
Angry reeing in 3...2...
>>
>>54993570
Not really. It suffers from the same problem everything else in 3rd edition D&D suffers from - magic is king, everything else is gimmicks at best.

In other words: If you have CP to spare buy more magic.
>>
>>54993620
>>54993621
Even if they aren't here and won't be coming back? Well ok then might just make one for the Touhou games that came out after it.
>>
>>54993608
Noooot really.

You could still make a jump solely for the newer games if the timeline's progressed far enough you couldn't interact with them using the current jump, I suppose.
>>
>>54993281
The only one I moderately like was Travels through Azeroth and Outland but thats 90% speculative worldbuilding and wouldn't recommend it to everyone.
>>
File: companion builds2.png (407KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
companion builds2.png
407KB, 1280x720px
>>54993606
You know, Virtual Youtuber Kizuna AI?

https://youtu.be/Qhh0igzqtqY
>>
>>54993570
The character it's based on eventually becomes powerful enough that the gods collectively raise up a huge divine army and directly intervene... against the one guy.

Most of them and the entirety of their army die and they just barely manage to drive him off. So yeah.

You were supposed to be able to tear down the Wall of the Faithless instead, but the people in charge of the Forgotten Realms shit REEed at the game devs, so they had to take that part out.
>>
>>54993279
For the original Persona Jump I picked up Horus, but interpreted as belonging to the Justice instead of the Sun Arcana, and Voltaire of the Star Arcana in Persona 5.
>>
>>54993676
What the fuck is this ear-destroying assault of moonspeak!? People actually watch this- what is this? Someone playing a game and then animating themselves an avatar?
>>
>>54993687
>spoiler

Oh what the fuck, guys.

Why the actual fuck.
>>
>>54993608
This place actually hates content and only cares about enforcing stupid rules that none of us like or benefit from in the least but everyone for some reason agrees must be protected religiously anyway. Go hang with SB, they don't give a shit about replacement jumps, and as much as this place hates their guts, Jumpchain is single player so it doesn't matter what these autistic retards think.
>>
>>54993700
Its mocap from what I understand
Also its not just games, its in character blogging

https://youtu.be/1nBBpVKFI_s
>>
>>54993713
Wanting to tear down the wall is literally considered an objectively evil action in-setting – and keep in mind that good and evil are actually extant forces in D&D.

Why is it considered objectively evil? Why, because the good gods want to keep it up, of course!
>>
>>54993746
>in character blogging
The autism levels are off the charts!
>>
SPEAKING OF UPDATING JUMPS. Is the guy who made the original Dragon Age jump here? I can't into imaging but I was thing about text updating (adding DLC and Dragon Age 2 shit). Just asking for permission before I do. I'd largely take everything word for word that's already there and just add things or describe them better. If they're not here I might just do it anyway because I'm an absolute madman like that. Though this is me more just giving a heads up. I feel like I might get a wild hair up my ass and do it not that I'm 100% sure about it.
>>
>>54993687
>>54993713
Never heard of this wall before now.... I think I am going to try to eat it.
>>
>>54993775
>in character blogging
>autism
>implying that Jumpchain itself is any different
>>
>>54993777
Original Dragon Age, no. DA:I, Epicureanon's here and there and everywhere.
>>
>>54993777
It really is a low-quality jump, but if you do that, keep it to yourself if you don't wanted to be REEE'd at.
>>
>>54993777
Pretty sure they're gone? I've also been tempted to update it myself. You've got my support (though you'll likely have few other supporters).
>>
>>54993676
>filename
God damn, that is perfect.
>>
>>54993808
I implied nothing of the sort. This place is always autistic. But that AI freak show is a whole new level this place doesn't even come close to. Maybe Bancho on his worse days.
>>
>>54993781
Make sure to have some afterlife or private dimension of your own when you do that. That way you can put the souls you absorb there so that all the poor bastards stuck in there whose only crime was not casting a vote in the gods' popularity contest don't get digested.
>>
What's the strongest Harem perk we have?
>>
>>54993746
>date the Demon King

I don't know if that advice is quite right.
>>
>>54993882
Having confidence.
>>
>>54993777
I mean it probably won't get on the drive but I'd like to see a better DA jump.
>>
>>54993813
It was him and a couple other people that did that one right? At least noted by the jump description. Would take a few things from that like mentioning you gain "exceptional" talent from the class not that you necessarily need them in order to learn them have you the ability otherwise.
>>54993822
I'm no stranger to love. You know the rules and so do. I can take the lumps.
>>54993824
Any ideas? If so, shoot them at this post and I'll look back at it later.
>>54993916
Coolio.
>>
Do we have any jumps that are like Playerunknown's Battlegrounds? Last man standing hunger games bloodsport sort of thing?
>>
>>54993882
Endowed from Body mod.
See, I can be cynical too!
But actually I'd say the two harem perks from Generic Xianxia.
>>
>>54993939

If we are triggering nutters today can some one do something about the berserk jump?
>>
>>54993944
We've got a jump of Rust and a jump of ARK, that's sort of like that. We've also got a jump of Generic Dystopia, focused heavily on the Teen YA novel sort of dystopia where some dumb kid takes down the ruling authority. So you could probably go to Hunger Games that way.
>>
File: 1397590175184.jpg (572KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1397590175184.jpg
572KB, 800x1200px
I know there's that perk from Dodgeball that lets others know you're interested in them (or not), but is there a perk that lets you know if somebody is interested in you?
>>
Do we have anything else like The Power is Jumpers? I know we have Drain No for the no stealing our powers part of it but, do we have anything that would let us keep any powers we drain from others or blessings we are given?
>>
>>54993984
no
>>
>>54993982
A Brother's Price I think has one under general perks.
>>
>>54993982
Any mind reading or emotion sensing perk.
>>
File: 2D never dissapoints.png (265KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2D never dissapoints.png
265KB, 960x540px
>>54993891
>>
>>54994023
Meh. Stale memes.
>>
Are there any perks that would let me reclassify all the gods in FR to Evil for acting like it?
>>
>>54993939
Are you going to add proper Perk Trees for the Origins? And perhaps item trees as well? I haven't played DA:I in a long ass time, and I haven't even touched the DLC or 2 myself. I just want the Jump to have more substance.
>>
>>54993999
Thanks, but I can't seem to find it on the drive?
>>
>>54994073
The DA:I jump has all that, I think he's just touching on the base DA
>>
>>54994084
Oh shit, whoops. Meant to type DA:O. I haven't touched Inquisition yet either.
>>
>>54993654
>Well ok then might just make one for the Touhou games that came out after it.
Nice. I'm looking forward to it. The current Touhou jump is pretty shit, so any jump actually representing Touhou would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: girlycard_by_sapon244-d6imyyu.jpg (222KB, 925x864px) Image search: [Google]
girlycard_by_sapon244-d6imyyu.jpg
222KB, 925x864px
Jump # 192 Hellsing (free choice)
Origin: Hellsing
Perks:
*Feared (0)
*Art of War (200)
*Holy Empowerment (400)
*Weapon Channeling (300)
*War Veteran (100, Discount)
Equipment:
*Uniforms (0)
*Hellsing Arms Anti-Midians 13.7mm (0)
Drawbacks:
*It all started on a midnight stroll in the woods (0)
*Schrodinger’s Cat (+ 0)
Objective Reward:
*none

So it seems those jumps I am expecting to enjoy the most because they were worlds I really liked are the ones that bite me in the rear the hardest.

Long story short; everything went to hell and it wasn’t my fault… also the jokes… not so funny when your actually experiencing it and people are dying.

Well it turns out my biggest foe in this jump was not Millennium but paper work… or rather lack of it…

I was trying to investigate Millennium on my own by which I mean using my companions… who don’t technically exist in this world. At the same time Hellsing was looking for a Mole.

Yeah so I got fingered as the mole when I couldn’t answer some important questions like who the hell are these guys.

That touched off a fight with Alucard because really all he needs is an excuse. We sort of wound up destroying the Hellsing mansion. Alucard was pissed off by his inability to kill me and my unwillingness to kill him. He complained of being blueballed.

Well after that I sort of had to flee and head underground while continuing my investigation.

Hellsing was kind of too tied up from loss of resources to fight effectively so London sort of got burned down. None of this was my fault. Where was the companion Import on the Jump!?!

We did finally work together all of us including the Iscariots to bring down Millennium, killing their troops and leaders but London was completely destroyed.
>>
>>54993984
Is Drain No seriously the only perk that does that?
>>
>>54994094
Don't bother, it was ruined by dwarfists.
>>
>>54994125
Yeah, I was pretty disappointing that the perks were solely the powers and not even all of them. Excluding Yukari's broken ass powers made sense but Kaguya's nah fuck that.
>>
>>54994129
The stealing powers part? Not even close. But as far as "making powers yours" and even working on nebulous things like "blessings"? Power of Jumper's is probably your only option.
>>
>>54993939
I didn't do much brainstorming (cause when I brought it up before I was predictably shot down and lost enthusiasm), but I had been planning on giving each Race a free Perk so that they felt more relevant (like Lyrium Resistance for Dwarves continuing to work against all forms of Magic post-Jumps), including separate Perks for loyal and outcast Qunari, making the Origins something like Outcast, Commoner, Noble, and then using Grey Warden and Darkspawn Vanguard as Capstone modifiers.
>>
>>54993984
I think there's something like that in EMH?
>>
>>54994073
Maybe a standard four each to the perks if it's wanted because I know a bit more from just the games so I have a little bit more lore friendly knowledge to pull from than the average pleb. Certainly updating the classes regardless with all acquirable ones in the two games that aren't companion locked. Items, yes. Companions, maybe. Will say the disgraced gladiator option is Oghren though. ANYWAY, I'm tired. Shoot ideas or criticism at these posts and I'll thinking about them.
>>
>>54994147
I don't mind the powers, really, because they too are part of Touhou's identity. But if a jump consists of literally only powers, about a setting and fandom as large as Touhou, I have to wonder why the hell it was accepted in the first place by /jc/.
>>
>>54994068
My area (Midnight) and Kelemvor tried to change things and use their powers for good, but we're put on trial by the other gods for "incompetence by humanity".
>>
>>54994160
Just the power protection bit. I don't know any perks other than drain no from stopping you being depowered. Guess it just doesn't come up often.
>>
>>54994188
Mystra* were*

Damn phoneposting.
>>
>>54994185
You aren't going to get a straight answer out of anybody as to why DFC's garbage was accepted.

He's also why the Abyssal capstone is how it is.
>>
>>54994165
EMH? I am sorry I do not know what jump that is.
>>
>>54994126
I too am saddened by the lack of Companion Imports in Hellsing. Such a pity.

Fun read though.
>>
>>54994185
It was a different time
>>
File: A Brother Price Jump WIP0.2.pdf (285KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
A Brother Price Jump WIP0.2.pdf
285KB, 1x1px
>>54994083
The maker still has some fluff to add to it, but here's my copy. It's jumpable as far as I can tell.
>>
>>54994197
Ah, well in that case... The jump for Superman the Animated Series has something similar, as does Bleach. There are probably a few more, but that's all that comes to mind.
>>
File: 1450469822907.png (183KB, 540x376px) Image search: [Google]
1450469822907.png
183KB, 540x376px
>>54993982
I'm gonna second emotion sensing perks, or even just a simple empathy perk. Hell, I think Aura from Pokemon gives you some manner of emotion sense...? So you can pick it up super early.

Anyway, with those, if you start seeing people generate love and fluttery feelings whenever you interact with them, you should be able to figure it out pretty easily.
>>
>>54994222
What happened to BrotherAnon anyway? Charmed was dope.
>>
>>54994165
Rogue-like cancels out touch based draining powers, but that's it.
>>
File: A Brother's Price WIP0.4.pdf (530KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
A Brother's Price WIP0.4.pdf
530KB, 1x1px
>>54994222
Ooops. Wrong one.
>>
>>54994185
Because there weren't any real standards back in those days. So long as it was below a certain powerlevel, no one cared about the actual content.
>>
>>54994207
The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes/Wolverine and the X-Men.
>>
>>54994243
Could have sworn there was something in there based on Doom just like in Marvel Magic.

Maybe I'm remembering something from a WIP?
>>
>>54994220
And that's okay, early /jc/ produced different (kinda shitty) jumps compared to current /jc/. But what is a problem is that jumps like Touhou will be forever stuck in time, unable to progress with the changing expectations of the community. But dare suggest that maybe a jump should be eligible to getting remade after the jumpmaker has been gone for years and probably doesn't even think about Jumpchain anyway, and everyone bands together to shit down your throat.

Really, /jc/ is nice and all (sometimes), but I really hate the people here.
>>
>>54994254
>So long as it was below a certain powerlevel

...But the Touhou Jump wasn't below a certain power level.
>>
>>54994185
I like some parts of it like the Race options and the origins but I've been thinking of adding things like a god race. Honestly, the only thing that I think really needs to happen with the jump is a split perk and power section.
>>
>>54994292
While I agree with you in general, I've never seen anything wrong with Touhou. Sure, it would be nice to have a perk for having tea with your enemies after fighting or a way to make really fancy and elaborate dresses, but you could always think of a few more perks for any jump and at the end of the day it represents the setting fine. It's far from the worst jump we have on the drive.
>>
>>54994227
Oh, thanks.
>>
File: The Infection.png (22KB, 126x134px) Image search: [Google]
The Infection.png
22KB, 126x134px
I'm thinking about doing the Hollow Knight jumpchain sometime in the future, and I'm curious to know if there's an in-universe cure for the plague.
>>
>>54993984
I think Faustian Flip from DC Occult can pull it off one deal at the time, you could make a bargain for power with some supernatural being for power, get it, and then fuck right off without fulfilling your end and go basically unpunished except for am angry entity.
>>
>>54994260
Alright thanks.
>>
>>54994328
Yeah, Touhou isn't the worst jump this post applies to (Code Geass and Zero no Tsukaima take that cake for me, because I like those settings), but it could certainly be a lot better.
>>
>>54994328
As said I would like to see a split perk and power section but more than that I feel like it could be updated with some of the newer powers and maybe just a few tweaks here and there.
>>
>>54994240
I'm alive. Barely.
>charmed was dope
Why, thank you. I'm glad to hear you liked it, anon.

I'm afraid RL commitments have tied me up a lot the last few weeks and the next fortnight looks to be pretty busy as well. I have an exam for next Tuesday and a job interview lined up, all very exciting/worrying

When I finally get time to breath I intend to finish the fleshing out of A Brother's Price and making more tangible progress on Guyver. I shan't be changing A Borhter's Price mechnically by much if at all, so you can jump it now if you like; Guyver has a rough outline but I didn't realise how long ago it was that I watched/read Guyver, so again when I'm free I'll be rereading the manga to get the material fresh in my own mind and then I'll just work on it when I can.

I expect it out late September unless life throws me another curveball.
>>
>>54994292
Look I trust zero people with remaking powers, name or otherwise, solely because of the bullshit that's bred here.
>>
File: Deku.gif (158KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Deku.gif
158KB, 540x300px
For some odd reason every time I think of the eclipse I think of World Seed, then I get hyped for the upcoming update.
>>
>>54994299
If you wank Touhou in the extreme, then maybe not. Also, it takes centuries to match the canon characters even with decent mentoring.
>>
>>54994279
That is likely. The earlier versions of EMH were very different from the current version.
>>
>>54994373
If you don't have any learning/training perks.
>>
>>54994292
If people here weren't cunts, I'd trust someone with that possibility.

Unfortunately, I don't trust any one of you with anything but a bloody spork and maybe a single piano key.
>>
>>54994168
Consider including all of the Skills as Perks? Maybe 100-200cp each, and purchasing at the beginning instead of learning them in Jump increases their learning rate and Cap, so that Herbalism could be used to quickly pick up information about Herbs post-Jump, for example.

Perk that lets you perform the Joining with other folks post-Jump, either substituting your own blood or giving you a replenishing supply of Darkspawn blood? Maybe have the Perk give you a means of making the Joining have a 100% success rate.

Something that gives you a big ol' Dragon alt-form, like that of Flemeth or an Archdemon, would be cool.

Books that let you teach the specializations to other people would be cool.
>>
>>54994386
They weren't nearly as good or as common when the jump was accepted.
>>
>>54994350
Reborn opened those up to replacements. Why aren't you replacing them?
>>
>>54994377
Oh yeah, I found it. Seems to pretty much do the same thing.
https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/46135329/#46137738

Too bad it didn't make it into the final draft.
>>
>>54994356
>Guyver
Annnnd you just shot to the top of the Fucking Hype List. Somebody already used the deku gif so just go look at that to know my feelings right now.
>>
>>54994402
>Perk that lets you perform the Joining with other folks post-Jump
But why? Grey Wardenship is pretty much nothing but drawbacks and isn't even that useful post-jump.
>>
>>54994433
Not that anon, but probably because someone else is already working on replacing them
>>
>>54994188
Why did you even bother quoting me if you weren't going to respond to something I said?
>>
>>54994433
Because my lack of creativity, talent, and motivation is why I'm here in this thread, drowining myself in escapism. If I made a jump, it'd probably be worse than one from mib.
>>
>>54994356
>I have an exam for next Tuesday and a job interview lined up, all very exciting/worrying
Oof, just started my semester.

Well, nice to hear you're still around. Good luck with stuff.
>>
>>54994455
Really? I thought someone (Heavens maybe?) was working on replacements then gave up. Good to hear they're in the works.
>>
>>54993279
In the first persona jump, I picked up Enkidu as a Hermit as my persona.

Then I grabbed Gilgamesh as a Strength persona in the persona 5 jump. It just really fits together well.
>>
>>54994462
Sorry, didn't communicate clearly. Was just saying that if you find a way, there are a few gods that aren't massive shitstains. Just not many.
>>
>>54994479
Heavens was working on them, then he gave them up, then Digger picked them (or one of them at least) up, and then HE gave them up, and now someone else is working on them. I think. That's what I last heard, at least.
>>
>>54994443
I'm just shooting out ideas. Maybe make it so that post-Jump, Grey Warden resistance to corruption and ability to sense that corruption extends all demonic entities?
>>
>>54994442
Let's hope that I don't disappoint.
I've been a fan of Guyver for quite some time so I really want it to be the best jump possible.

>>54994474
Thank you. Good luck to you also.
>>
File: D-don't Cry, I Have Presents!.jpg (244KB, 850x966px) Image search: [Google]
D-don't Cry, I Have Presents!.jpg
244KB, 850x966px
How do you celebrate the holidays, Jumpers?
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>54994524
>How do you celebrate the holidays, Jumpers?

by bringing the Presents mommies and daddies can't, like the videogame System they can't afford or being able to play catch with Great uncle Louie again.
>>
>>54994561
Why can't they afford it? What about your perfect communistic society that does away with money you force on everyone?
>>
File: eiyuusenki.png (401KB, 1312x676px) Image search: [Google]
eiyuusenki.png
401KB, 1312x676px
>>54992656
>>54992792
Oh no, Eiyuu Senki totally has sexual content. You just don't know how to reveal the tags, click on sexual content, spoil me, and all. Standouts are the fact that several female characters rape the hero while cucking the heroine, and someone gets tentacle fucked. VNDB doesn't say if they're waifus or not so I can't tell if even the protag is cucked.

The whole thing is basically just a Fate ripoff combined with Sengoku Rance with more shameless sex. All the women you fuck are historical figures as women, but the gameplay is just like Rance only all the sex is consensual except the time Captain Cook and Nero get tentacle raped and when girls rape you. The ones that rape you, funny enough, are Gilgamesh and Enkidu.

I honestly don't think this one should be a jump, it seems like nothing more than sex attached to the cheapest and barest story and gameplay.
>>
File: -JC- Oldman.jpg (31KB, 466x677px) Image search: [Google]
-JC- Oldman.jpg
31KB, 466x677px
>>54994524
Big Family dinner, exchange of gifts and a drunken fist fighting tournament.
>>
>>54994574
because my society is not automatically universal unfortunately
>>
>>54994561
>being able to play catch with Great uncle Louie again.
That's actually very nice, Bancho.
>>
>>54994524
Very socially. Besides Birthdays, which I consider to be very important (almost sacred), I tend to only celebrate when there're other people around to celebrate with. If there isn't a Festival or some such, and none of my Companions or Friends are celebrating it, then I work straight through on whatever project or task is at hand.
>>
>>54994497
Just want to clear up that guy ain't me. Don't want it to seem like I'm shutting down ideas while asking for them. I see what you're saying. Could do something like replace the blood of the Archdemon with the blood of [insert corrupt thing here] and have new wardens that are better at fighting that thing. It's a good idea. Though really goodnight this time.
>>
>>54994595
I try ,I try damn hard and I usually screw up but believe me when I say my heart is at least somewhere adjacent to the right place!
>>
>>54994479
Speaking of which, is anyone updating Xiaolin Showdown?
>>
>>54994524
Holidays are stupid meaningless days people treat like they're special so they can avoid thinking about how every day in their lives is the same boring crap. They need an excuse to be happy, and a mandatory happy day seems like the solution to the unimaginative. It's Christmas! It's Easter! It's the 189th day of the fucking year! Let's celebrate for some made up reason!
And the corporate powers have marketed and commercialized them beyond anything resembling legitimate religious practice, so they could make a few bucks of the shmucks who believe in whatever crap. Of course, they make more money by marketing it to everybody, so that's what they do. They treat dates like commodities - oh, you need all this crap for this day! Like diamonds for marriage, it's all bullshit.
Fuck holidays. And fuck you.
No, I don't want any goddamn birthday cake.
>>
>>54993141
Time Braid is fucking awesome.
>>
>>54994524
If I can, I finish whatever problem i'm dealing with/put it on pause, and then spend some time with my companions relaxing and being comfy. We walk around the town we're staying in, do some shows for kids with magical special effects and give away cool (slightly magic/advanced technology) trinkets to everyone. I like the holidays.

And we always end the night with a bit of brutal murder!
>>
>>54993882
the Order geass.
>>
>>54994628
wew lad
>>
>>54994616
Don't think that one was opened.
>>
File: 5fb.png (161KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
5fb.png
161KB, 400x366px
>>54994628
>>
>>54994585
It has a non-hentai version, no different than Fate/Stay Night.
>>
File: Aku's So Fucking Done.gif (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Aku's So Fucking Done.gif
2MB, 480x272px
>>54994628
>>
File: buff-santa.jpg (327KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
buff-santa.jpg
327KB, 1200x900px
>>54994628
Oh anon, you sound like a grinch!

And you know what we do to grinches here?

WE BEAT HOLIDAY CHEER INTO THEM.
>>
File: Waiting.gif (423KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting.gif
423KB, 268x268px
>>54994336
Yeah, the Old King crafted a being known as the Hollow Knight to be able to both harness the Void of it's birth and Soul of his donation to the body, he embodied one of the Void Spirits in a Hollow Vessel that could use the connection to the Void to take in NI amounts of the Radiance's power before killing the fuck out the Radiance by invoking that same connection to the Void. This is a canon ending of the game.
>>
File: Konayawn.gif (384KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
Konayawn.gif
384KB, 500x255px
>>54994524
I kinda don't. I'm the kind of person who would rather just hand you some money and say "your present is whatever you buy with this". Or maybe some candy. Candy's easy.

I'm not very good at celebrating events or holidays.

>>54994628
It is ironic that it sounds like you really need a happy day.

I hope you feel better soon, anon.
>>
>>54994679
My God, that's not just one Buff Santa, it's a whole armada of Buff Santas!
>>
>>54994642
I find it's explanation for the Sharingan being Edgy Eyes lit. to be the most plausible thing in the fanon.
>>
>>54994607
Yeah, I didn't think he was you. I should've linked the suggestion to your post. Yours is a good idea.
>>
>>54994524
Mostly however it's celebrated in the particular jump I'm in. But that's only to keep in touch with whatever universe I'm in now.

I tend to just spend some more time with the kids on "holidays" otherwise.
>>
>>54994616
I started working on one despite everyone being against it, but I lost interest after trying to watch Xiaolin Chronicles.
>>
>>54994524
All out. All the fixin's, all the decorations. It doesn't hurt that I've got a bunch of science perks to make supertech holiday stuff from scratch.
700 lb turkeys, jack-o'-lanterns the size of a buick, 900 foot tall christmas trees with baubles the size of boulders. I go hard as a motherfucker on holidays.
I can also make badass toys.
>>54994628
August 21st shall now be known as National Salt Day.
Congrats. I created a holiday, just for you
>>
>>54994628
Anon, stop shitting on holidays and do the same thing the rest of us lonely fuckers do: use them as an excuse to get shitfaced.
>>
>>54994680
Oh, great. I guess I better load up on some more perks and make sure to help the Knight do his quest when it's time to go for it.
>>
File: tu-na-nol.jpg (533KB, 1920x1231px) Image search: [Google]
tu-na-nol.jpg
533KB, 1920x1231px
>>54994524
If I can, I will. Except for the worthless ones like Easter and Thanksgiving.

I mean, common; you can eat turkey and raise the dead any day of the year, you don't a special day for it.

We do those anyway when there are kids and non-multiverse travelers in our group, though.
>>
>>54994585
>Captain Cock

I giggled.

Anyway, there's an all-ages version. That's the one I played and I'm basing the jump of.

If you are really don't like the idea of this being a jump then give me a good reason and I will drop it. No need to upset anon.
>>
>>54993939
Why do people like you listen to shitposting? Trying to replace DAO will just seem you dragged through the mud and create a shitstorm with you accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>54994628
ow the edge
>>
>>54994770
Please do make it! I love some of the Eiyuu Senki designs. They're super cute.
>>
>>54994628
Calm down, Hitsugaya. Diamond Dust Rebellion isn't canon, there's no need for you to get upset about Christmas.
>>
Someone give that anon the high impact festive pic
>>
>>54994671
>>54994770
It having a censored version doesn't change how very little there is to it.

It's just Rance with Fate's gimmick. The only thing more palatable about the whole game is that the protag apparently doesn't rape anything with a vagina. What do the setting is interesting? What about the story is engaging? What makes it special? Unique? Interesting?
>>
>>54994827
And ain't that a fucking tragedy. That movie wasn't bad at all.
>>
Does anyone have the Netherealm DLC for Disgaea? Can't seem to find it on the drive
>>
>>54994868
It's been incorporated into the main jump itself.
>>
>>54994764
*I mean come on
I feel deep shame for making this mistake.
>>
File: Hollow Knight 001.jpg (411KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hollow Knight 001.jpg
411KB, 2560x1600px
>>54994763
Eh you don't really have to do that. The Hollow Knight is basically an insane determinator on the level of a Dark Souls Chosen Undead/Frisk, though not quite as world bendingly strong the respawning is a thing that I'm drawing a correlation to here, but even worse because the Hollow Knight is canonically built to do exactly what the ending sees us through to and has very little canon agency (Though the Hollow Knight DOES have agency, for reasons.). Just leave it to the pro.
>>
>>54994702
Could you please share with the class?
>>
Time for an update on my work ethic.
SUCK IT FLU! I'M STRONGER THAN YOU!

Divinity: Original Sin 0.60
>More edits, spellchecking, and grammar fixing.
>Perk Trees are mostly complete now.
Looking for suggestions for the 200 CP Drop-In and 600 CP Source Hunter Perks though.
>Talents are done! Enjoy your small buffs!
>Bond of Blood Hydrosophist magic tree is done. Nothing fancy. There's only so hard I can fluff healing magic beyond "You feel better now." so don't expect Shakespear.

If I'm posting too many updates, just let me know. I'm mainly trying to keep my inspiration alive and make sure there's no major surprises tucked into the corners.
>>
File: Konata I AM BECOMING STRONGER.jpg (48KB, 1855x236px) Image search: [Google]
Konata I AM BECOMING STRONGER.jpg
48KB, 1855x236px
>>54994954
>Spoiler
A Konata quote for you then.
>>
>>54994844
I get the impression that you're trying really hard to argue against this jump being made for no reason. We have jumps made out of scarce settings already. If Ricrod wants to make this one, we should judge his work on its own merits after we see it, not try to shout him away from even trying.

>>54994952
The Sharingan was literally crafted by demons to corrupt and damn the Uchihas to hell, where they could be recruited as edgelord demon ninjas to serve in hell's army.
>>
So, not to start shit, but what exactly was the issue again with the Nameplate from Lost Odyssey? I mean, to me, it for seems like a version of Drain No except for items , but instead of preventing them from being taken from you or damaged, you need to wait about a week (or was it a month) for it to "respawn". I was thinking of including a similar option, but it's apparently an utterly evil and horrible thing that would make me worse than Satan for even considering... except I can't really see why? It just mitigates one of the major disadvantages for items when we already have several options which do the same but better for powers and perks, which are generally seen as the superior option anyway.
>>
File: e6ecbabeb2703e451ffd2fac1a7f831f.png (590KB, 1039x1360px) Image search: [Google]
e6ecbabeb2703e451ffd2fac1a7f831f.png
590KB, 1039x1360px
>>54994968
Truly an inspiration to Jumpers everywhere. Of course suffering your way to superpowers is the best idea ever.
>>
>>54994882
...where is it? Don't see any DLC on the version on the drive
>>
Rance jump when?
>>
>>54994968
Jonathan, why not just "forget" you're immortal? Why is bleeding from the eyes necessary? Must you frighten your Companions like this?
>>
>>54995016
People who care about CP-guarantee as a finite resource were angry about the idea that the Name Plate could be used to CP-back whatever they wanted, including valuable, powerful items not for sale in the actual item section of any jump.

You can decide for yourself how valid a complaint that is.
>>
>>54993053
>I'm saddened because anon tricked me into thinking there were good fanfics.
Wait did you really drop a jump because you couldn't find good Naruto fanfics? Which do exist by the way.
>>
>>54994952
The Sharingan is literally a demon bloodline that links all the way back to the Warring States Era, when demons and such ran roughshod over basically everything and the Uchiha's made a deal which damned every one of them out of the womb, forever.

This is the moment we label them dumbasses.

Anyway recreating the Sharingan in a new host taps into the demons system of power and then summons a doppleganger of you, with maxed out Sharingan specs, in your head to take all the fluffy bullshit that the Powers that Be have been teaching Humanity for eons and make a better, more badass, you who can take on the world

TLDR: because the Sharingan is literally this >>54995006 in a box.
>>
>>54995030
When you rape it!
>>
>>54995055
Reminder that Juju from Sburb does the exact same thing.
>>
>>54993777
Honestly if you can do better with DAO, then just do it. The jump is so old & no one knows who created it.
>>
>>54995037
Konata. Not Jonathan. Phone posting, sorry.
>>
File: WHY DOES HE GO BAREFOOT. WHY.png (1MB, 1318x1861px) Image search: [Google]
WHY DOES HE GO BAREFOOT. WHY.png
1MB, 1318x1861px
Help me /jc/, I'm in the middle of a trans-dimensional diplomatic dispute.

Mostly because in the inadvertent forming of this thing my benefactor calls a "companion base" I'm finding myself the romantic interest, betrothed, and/or fiancée of several different royals, princes, and princesses.

And... how do I get rid of a suddenly-sparked interest in feet.
Pic may be related.
>>
>>54995055
I mean, I guess? But usually "CP-backing" also includes an apsects which ensures it works in future jumps. While the Name Plate just gives the "insurance" part where you can play with it drunk and not worry about losing it forever.
>>
>>54995016
I think it was more that there's no limit, so you could put a nameplate on the deathstar or a ringworld and take it along?
>>
File: 221.png (5MB, 5000x2016px) Image search: [Google]
221.png
5MB, 5000x2016px
>>54995060
>Wait did you really drop a jump because you couldn't find good fanfics?

Fuck naruto.

But yes, that's the gist of it. Another anon said he would do the Pandora Hearts jump in my place so don't get sad over it.

>>54994844
>What do the setting is interesting? What about the story is engaging? What makes it special? Unique? Interesting?

Fuck man, I won't give spoilers, just play it and decide by your own if it really lacks merit as a jumpable setting.
>>
>>54995102
Oh hey, you again. Come to terms with being a power bottom yet?

Also, have you tried tricking them into falling in love with each other instead of you? Hero BBS and Generic Xianxia both have perks that could help.
>>
>>54994954
>Talents are done! Enjoy your small buffs!
I will! I love small buffs!
>>
File: Maniacal Cackling.jpg (80KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Maniacal Cackling.jpg
80KB, 1200x600px
>>54995102
>>
>>54995069
Yep but only the once. You have to understand that /JC has ways of cloning CP backed Items and the Name Plate was very easily abuseable in that context.

As an aside does Cheat Mode (Minecraft) allow you to clone anything like a chest full of stuff? Because that's something you can viably do with the the real Cheat Mode.
>>
>>54995143
I will attempt the perk-enhanced version of what you've said, but I've already tried trickery.

It's not worked out too well.

I AM NOT A BOTTOM OF ANYTHING.
>>
>>54995124
>Fuck man, I won't give spoilers
That's not an argument.
>>
>>54995102
Just

accept

the foot fetish
>>
>>54995124
>Fuck naruto.
>But yes, that's the gist of it.
That just feels so random
>>
>>54995102
companion them all, and have a harem.

Don't know what to do about the feet fetish though.
>>
>>54995102
>the romantic interest, betrothed, and/or fiancée of several different royals, princes, and princesses.

here's what you need to do.

Step 1: Seduce all of them.

Step 2: convince them to merge all their kingdoms together.

Step 3: Form a royal harem (that consists of you).

Step 4: ?

Step 5: Profit.
>>
>>54995201
Or, as your second option, kill them all.
>>
>>54995182
Conveniently, he doesn't need to convince you to allow him to make the jump.

>>54995124
If fanfic have failed you, there's always plenty of original fiction we haven't done yet.

http://topwebfiction.com/
>>
>>54995102
>filename

Dragons have highly dextrous feet, anon.
I'll let your mind go from there.
>>
>>54995102
Sounds like you've got a great harem going. Getting them all to cooperate is always the hard part. Try a few team building exercises. Fake an alien invasion and have them fight it off. Or try paintballing. Nothing says cooperation like nailing your third fiancee in the mask with a ball of paint shot at nearly lethal speeds.

Also, just accept the fetish. The multiverse takes you strange places. This won't be the last one you discover in yourself.

>>54995153
Small buffs for days! Also talking to animals because that's especially fun in Rivellon.
>>
>>54995234
Oh hey, we actually have a few of these already.
>>
File: 1502829000992.png (824KB, 710x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1502829000992.png
824KB, 710x1262px
>>54995182
>That's not an argument.

I'm not arguing with you. I like the setting, the characters are cute, the story is passable in my book and I think jumping there would be funny.

If you have a real reason for me to not do the jump the I won't.

>>54995186
>That just feels so random

I apologized, and I apologize once again. I'm sorry to let you down on this. Other anon took claim now, so don't worry about it.

>>54995234

No, I don't want to touch anymore fanfics. I'm now soiled for life.
>>
>>54995234
>he doesn't need to convince you to allow him to make the jump
Oh sure, and he can go ahead and make any random nukige into a jump too. Doesn't mean it's right.
>>
Can someone post Generic Isekai?
>>
>>54995165
Ah, so you prefer to provide the D, then.

Okay more seriously Dodgeball has a perk that makes people know when you're not interested and turns their romantic love platonic. You might want that, since both perks I suggested do their thing by making your harem members love each other in addition to you.

It's sneaky and underhanded, but royals should be used to that already.
>>
>>54995102
...What jump is this?
>>
>>54994524
Holidays?

It's been so long, really. I've almost forgotten what those were.
>>
>>54995274
>If you have a real reason for me to not do the jump the I won't.
It doesn't have enough substance sans porn to be a jump.
>>
>>54993813
>Epicureanon
I thought he was just gone
>>
File: 1500146461329.png (1MB, 600x1391px) Image search: [Google]
1500146461329.png
1MB, 600x1391px
>>54995310

That's a lie and you know it. How do I know it? Because I played the all-ages version, with no porn on it.
>>
>>54995284
Why do so many people ask for this? Is the drive not working or something? Is the archive version of the last few times people asked this corrupted?
>>
File: Law_of_Ueki_Jump_0-2-1.pdf (675KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Law_of_Ueki_Jump_0-2-1.pdf
675KB, 1x1px
Okay, since there didn't seem to be any real objections to anything the last time I posted this, I think I'm going to declare The Law of Ueki jumpable.
>>
>>54995328
So you played an empty game that's just strategy battles and squeezing King Arthur's breasts in a 'funny' character scene.
>>
>>54995331
I'm on my phone
>>
>>54995296
Well, Corrin/Kamui is from Fire Emblem Fates. Don't know about the rest.

It should be noted that Corrin/Kamui can be male or female depending on your choice, so anon chose for Corrin to be a dude.
>>
>>54993777
Update or replace DA:I while you're at it please
>>
>>54995338
Thanks for making this, I loved this manga and it's great to finally see a jump for it.
>>
File: 446.png (43KB, 400x279px) Image search: [Google]
446.png
43KB, 400x279px
>>54995185
>>54995201
>>54995211
>>54995250
>>54995265
>>54995290

>pic related

Also Dodgeball is fantastic for reasons besides, so thanks for reminding me of those perks, anon.

>>54995371
Ahem.

I coin-flipped the gender.
And then everything rolled out of control.
>>
File: BTS_vol_06.5_041.jpg (84KB, 459x455px) Image search: [Google]
BTS_vol_06.5_041.jpg
84KB, 459x455px
>>54995342

Alright anon, I see I wn't be able to change your mind in this. You win, no Eiyuu*Senki jump, happy now?
>>
>>54995425
>Alright anon, I see I wn't be able to change your mind in this. You win, no Eiyuu*Senki jump, happy now?
If I vote yes would that make it happen?
>>
>>54995407
Look. I'm just saying - speaking from experience, dragon feet / claws can do things.

JUST LET IT HAPPEN.
>>
>>54995425
>happy now
No, because my eyes hurt. But I am happier.
>>
Jumpers!

Why do any of you both staying in hairless monkey form when you could be a dragon instead?
>>
>>54995342
That does not actually make your statement true.
>>
>>54995444
At what point is "just let it happen" more trouble than it's worth?
>>
>>54995440
I don't know why you're so obsessed with it. You're not even the protagonist, none of these girls want to sleep with you and/or cuck you with tentacles.
>>
>>54995016
It was a stupidly meta item, allows you to acquire ridiculous artifacts of doom with minimal effort, the author is the sort to endorse using it on entire starships, and the jump itself was bad enough that people weren't willing to overlook the flaws.
>>
>>54995407
>coin flipping gender
>on an MC
>especially on an MC who can seduce as many characters as an Avatar can
Should have known better, anon.
>>
>>54995454
Who in their right mind would want to be a fat unwieldy reptile?
>>
>>54995440
>If I vote yes would that make it happen?

Yes, I actually give to pressure.
>>
>>54995425
Nigger, you best be joking. Appeasement never works! Hitler taught us that!
>>
>>54995472
I don't know why you like whining, and it is a jump about kingdom building, not all of us think everything lewd like you.

>>54995493
Good then I vote make it happen, let the jump be created!
>>
>>54995378
DA:I is fine. One the better jumps based on a shitty game.

What we need is Mass Effect Andromeda Jump.
>>
>>54995454
Because whenever I fly around as a dragon these guys in metal suits show up accusing me of kidnapping the princess/hoarding gold and try to vanquish me, it gets really annoying.
>>
>>54995493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QvNft-MxLk

There, Pressure. NOW MAKE IT please.
>>
>>54995493
In case my previous post disagreeing with the other anon doesn't get the implication across, I am also in favor of the jump.
>>
>>54995476
Reminder that if the jump is really that unpopular, just hash out a big enough consensus and have Brutus take it off the drive
>>
File: 1500530707375.png (4MB, 1555x2174px) Image search: [Google]
1500530707375.png
4MB, 1555x2174px
>>54995511
>>54995513
>>54995540
>>54995539

Alright, I'm starting now.
>>
File: moth bump.gif (2MB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
moth bump.gif
2MB, 650x650px
>>54995454
Dragons...bore me. They're ugly. The only cute dragon's I've seen are the fluffy baby dragons in Fire Emblem Elibe. I'd rather be a cute, fluffy mothy~
>>
>>54995407
Well if you're not use to having the backdoor knocked on. Could always pull an Ancient Greek. For them the thighs were the best.
>>
>>54995561
Good. Gooooooood.
>>
>>54995513
It's not about kingdom building. It's about flirting with Fate ripoffs and having sex with them.

And don't give me that bullshit about not caring for lewd when you mentioned you liked the characters. There's like sixty of them and they're all flat as cardboard.

>>54995493
So you let other people pressure you into making a straight up porn jump? What reasons did they provide for it?
>>
File: Cinnamon cookie.jpg (47KB, 860x635px) Image search: [Google]
Cinnamon cookie.jpg
47KB, 860x635px
>>54995561
Good have a cookie.
>>
Anyone ever notice how there's always like three posters desperately masturbating over any lewd jump proposal?
>>
>>54995553
Reminder that if we can't get of unpopular posters (e.g. your worthless ass), then there's no point in getting rid of jumps.

Not when those worthless posters just keep sparking dumb bullshit for their ego-boost.
>>
File: bravo dabid.png (65KB, 464x272px) Image search: [Google]
bravo dabid.png
65KB, 464x272px
>>54995567
>mfw seeing a moth big enough to ram a lightbulb
>>
File: Maleficent's Transformation.gif (821KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
Maleficent's Transformation.gif
821KB, 500x229px
>>54995454
Because my dragon form is my final boss form. It's not as dramatic if I'm constantly in it!
>>
>>54995577
>And don't give me that bullshit about not caring for lewd when you mentioned you liked the characters. There's like sixty of them and they're all flat as cardboard.
Wow you are seriously projecting there, I never once said anything like that.
>>
File: Jumper Monkey Form.png (182KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper Monkey Form.png
182KB, 500x738px
>>54995454
I'm not a hairless monkey. I'm a somewhat hairy one.
>>
>>54995604
>dramatic
I feel like you could have put a pun here instead.
>>
>>54995625
Sounds like a drag
>>
>>54995454
Doors, mostly.
And teacups.
>>
File: Jumper Showing Off.jpg (207KB, 806x990px) Image search: [Google]
Jumper Showing Off.jpg
207KB, 806x990px
>>54995618
>Pic
Oh the Jumper is holding back again. My turn!
>>
>>54995625
About the only pun I can think of in this case is Dragmatic or Dragonmatic, and that just sounds stupid.

>>54995642
That's it, for that pun I'm dragon you out of here.
>>
>>54995567
I shall set all moths aflame as to show them how inferior they are to dragons.
>>
File: happy slime.gif (814KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
happy slime.gif
814KB, 540x304px
>>54995454
I'm not made of flesh anymore.
>>
File: 1501601804031.gif (2MB, 800x610px) Image search: [Google]
1501601804031.gif
2MB, 800x610px
>>54995454
Now now. Love and lust both have room in them for all shapes and sizes. Dragons are nice, but they're a once in a while treat. Like homemade cinnamon buns. But tentacles are something that can be enjoyed anywhere. Especially with a good stealth score.
>>
>>54995454
Is it okay if I'm a robot dragon?
>>
>>54995666
>demons disguised as dragons
>>
File: tumblr_ov01smNMcc1unm603o1_1280.png (706KB, 714x1005px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ov01smNMcc1unm603o1_1280.png
706KB, 714x1005px
>>54995567
What about cute waifu dragons?
>>
>>54995714
That's more of a cute waifu xenomorph.
>>
>>54995714
>>54995720
Complete with the inevitable face eating.
>>
File: 65165165464.jpg (133KB, 714x1005px) Image search: [Google]
65165165464.jpg
133KB, 714x1005px
>>54995714
Excellent taste.
>>
File: konata-izumi-114904.jpg (63KB, 210x316px) Image search: [Google]
konata-izumi-114904.jpg
63KB, 210x316px
>>54995037
>>54995088
> why not just "forget"?
Removal of knowledge is not acquisition of knowledge.

> Why is bleeding from the eyes necessary?
That's just what happens when you forcibly reflect the concept of death and mortality back into your own consciousness.

> Must you frighten your Companions like this?
Yes.

It's funny.

>>54995454
Counterpoint: Why would I want to be a bigass dragon when I can be a tiny cat and get people to carry me and pet my head?

>>54995714
Personally I've always found that thing to be really creepy.
>>
>>54995523
Eh, I'm not a fan of it. Too many arbitrary restrictions and it just reads like a glorified list of in-game skills. Not very creative and the power offerings are so-so.
>>
File: jerkass_gods_2.jpg (109KB, 316x541px) Image search: [Google]
jerkass_gods_2.jpg
109KB, 316x541px
Tell me about your religions.
>>
File: okay.jpg (26KB, 264x379px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
26KB, 264x379px
>>54995666
Okay satan.
>>
>>54995787
Because cats are both evil and ugly?
>>
>>54995567
Pfft. Silver dragons are great. They're super thirsty for human culture and other human "activities." They're talented dependable warriors who just want to be waifu'd.

>>54995714
> waifu dragons
See above
>>
>>54995826
Don't be a dick, and you get to go to heaven. I don't even care if you worship me.
>>
File: 1494708655060.jpg (36KB, 430x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494708655060.jpg
36KB, 430x480px
>>54995865
>>
File: Munto Sleeping face.png (102KB, 207x242px) Image search: [Google]
Munto Sleeping face.png
102KB, 207x242px
>>54995830
This is not the face of mercy you see before you, I shall use it while I am moth burning.
>>
>>54995826
Worship me and die. Don't worship me and also die. Die for me and die. If you don't die for me? You die. And if you die? Then you die twice.
>>
Another Writefagging post from the most average of Anons. As always, putting the build here with the link. It's a bit short this time though.

Jump 03: Elfen Lied

Ashton:
+0CP DNA Voice
+100CP I Never Left
+200CP Calling You Home
-500CP Diclonius
Mark of a Devil (Free)
Vectors (Free)
Seed of Chaos (Free)
Inhuman (free)
-200CP Killer Instinct (Discount)
-200CP Of Many Hands (Discount)
-100CP Scavenger (Discount)
-100CP Clear Mind
-200CP Never Alone

Kindred:
+200CP Calling You Home
Drop-In (Free)
Clear Mind (Free)
-200CP Hollow Heart (Discount)
-200CP Like an Angel
-100CP A Ticket to Nope (Discount)
Cash (Free)

https://pastebin.com/xPbcPKRr
>>
I do not get it. What is the difference between Artifact Savant and Forgemaster in Marvel Magic? Then again it is probably me just being dumb, in which case can someone dumb it down for me?
>>
>>54995454
Because of this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpbWMceDC1Y
>>
>>54995963
Is that Chad? Also that dragon had some pathetic scales to not be able to defend against that.
>>
>>54995963
That and the Tormund memes are the best part of the most recent episode
>>
>>54995865
I know a couple that are neither.

>>54995937
I'm really digging the way you're writing Kindred.
>>
What are some powerful armours that don't have import options?
>>
File: 0lPIplX.jpg (82KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
0lPIplX.jpg
82KB, 667x500px
>>54995865
>>
>>54995561
Go back to working on Pandora Hearts.
>>
File: 1482527452327.webm (3MB, 976x550px) Image search: [Google]
1482527452327.webm
3MB, 976x550px
>>54995865
>>
>>54995865
My cat is definitely evil since it learned to turn off my computer when I'm not paying attention to her, but she is the cutest (and grumpiest) cat in the whole world.
>>
>>54995980
Well, it is some sort of enchanted death ice. I mean, it didn't just cut the dragon, it frickin exploded.
>>
>>54995338
>Stronger Focus+Ranged Power to change your opponents into some kind of inanimate object with line of sight
That sounds crazy broken, but potentially fun.
>>
>>54996048
I was waiting for it to take a bit out of his face.
>>
File: 1481249136436.png (719KB, 600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481249136436.png
719KB, 600x1080px
>>54996045

We already talked about that , anon.

Another anon is making it now
>>
File: Nec8uQ0.jpg (214KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Nec8uQ0.jpg
214KB, 760x596px
>>54995927
>>
>>54996014
The Monkey King's Armor Yongpyo is one. Kvatcha and Kundala NP from Fate is another. Sorry that is all I can think of.
>>
>>54995760
I'm sure that's what she says in the end.
>>
File: Descartes.jpg (1MB, 1122x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Descartes.jpg
1MB, 1122x1600px
>>54996092
That's not the bit it was interested in
>>
>>54995960
Forgemaster is about using your blacksmithing skill to make artifacts, with the magical power you can place into said artifacts being a nice bonus, although you're crippled (relatively speaking, anyway) if you find yourself lacking the right materials or the ability to survive even forging them.

Artifact Savant is entirely reliant on your magical potence to provide the right enchantments, and thus has no need for high-quality materials to truly reach the higher-end potential of said magics, but also lacks any kind of means to directly enhance what you craft beyond layering spells for enhancing durability and other such things on it.

That's my take on it, at least.
>>
>>54995960
Basically,

Forgemaster be all: You hammer arcane metals and impossible alloys with skill, technique and brute force, using the heat of a dying star to build a weapon that can withstand a god's power. Primarily you make arms and armor.

Artifact Savant be all: You weave sublime enchantments upon an existing object, imbuing it with foresight or a fiery edge. Everything boils down to layering some kind of energy or spell instead of supernal skill. Primarily you make things like amulets or binding bands.

Best examples of weapons like Mjolnir happen when the two are combined. Mjolnir's haft and head were smithed by the dwarfs, but it was Odin who gave it the magic that lets it fly around, be practically indestructible, smack portals in thin air and so on. Though most weapons lesser than Mjolnir's base form couldn't have withstood the enchantments he put on it for very long.
>>
>>54996092
Cheetahs are super docile. It's thought that humans could domesticate cheetahs if they weren't so rare.
>>
>Speaking of Marvel power combos, I have another one that I just thought of.

>Cosmic Fact (300) + Shapeshifting (250) + Elasticity (100) + Life Model Decoy (500) = Customizing Your Origins (1150)

>When going to jumps you would have freedom to customize (Shapeshifting & Elasticity) the background that you had there (Cosmic Fact), and could even incorporate all the aspects of yourself that you've picked up over your chain (Life Model Decoy). The thought that inspired this idea was looking at the Second Coming alignment in the Generic Childhood jump, and imagining going to Chronicles of Narnia to be Aslan's much weaker younger sibling.
>>
>>54996101
"Why are you always so... happy?"
"Because I'm ALIVE! And that means I'm not in terrible mind shattering agony. So I'm going to enjoy not being tortured by an insane terrifying god, while I still can."
I like this religion.
>>
>>54996170
Absolutely fucking retarded to the Nth degree.
>>
>>54995960
What
>>54996150
>>54996159
they said.

Though when I get around to updating the jump, Forgemaster and the related items will probably be made into undiscounted general (though cheaper) options because I feel like other stuff would probably fit better with the Warrior tree. Since most of the characters that forge the stuff aren't the actual warriors that use it. And I feel like it doesn't really stack up so well against the other capstones.
>>
>>54996170
Why do these kinds of retarded reaching always come from the Marvel jump? There is this, the guy who used paper manipulation to gain powers from fiction and the guy who wanted to make himself unable to be erased.
>>
>>54996256
Did, did they even realize the hypocrisy in this image?
>>
>>54996192
Sithrak is best god.
>>
>>54996150
>>54996159
Alright thank you, you two. It makes sense now.

>>54996256
Alright and yay an update.
>>
>>54996265
considering modern Marvel, no.

No they didn't.
>>
File: SJWMarvel.jpg (104KB, 550x846px) Image search: [Google]
SJWMarvel.jpg
104KB, 550x846px
>>54996265
No they really fucking don't.
>>
>>54996284
The only thing that bothers me in this pic is the belt, it just stucks out as being wrong.
>>
>>54996256
In all actuality I think that it was supposed to be taking the piss but Modern Marvel is Poe's Law in full effect.
>>
>>54996256
I want to believe that page is a parody, but I've seen enough to know better
>>
>>54996284
>Ask Me About My Feminist Agenda
Who the fuck would actually wear that-

You know what, no, I don't want to know.
>>
>>54996265
Yes, because it was written by some 40 year old conservative whose boss was forcing him to try to pander to liberal teenagers.
>>
File: c06.jpg (218KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
c06.jpg
218KB, 480x480px
>>54996284
Her Feel when Jumper actually asks her about her femenist agenda.
>>
>>54996312
>conservative
Wrongthink requires reeducation
>>
>>54996265
I'm fairly certain it was actually a joke that time. But I haven't actually read that one.

Maybe my optimism is betraying me again, though.

>>54996297
>>54996298
Yeah, I thought so. Still funny.

Pic related was, ironically, not at all moment of self-awareness.
>>
File: 1497189467396.jpg (682KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497189467396.jpg
682KB, 1000x1000px
I'm making a generic living human jump is it ok add in perks to be God, Satan, Cthulhu, and half dragon demons for 200 cp? Humans in fiction have been all that. I am also thinking about having the capstones give unlimited mana, chi, ki, unholy energy, souls and the ability to make any material matter, seperate capstones of course as I don't want to make them OP. I don't generally post over here but I was assured that this was ok so long as I made the prices right.
>>
File: 1473049822148.jpg (81KB, 386x648px) Image search: [Google]
1473049822148.jpg
81KB, 386x648px
>>54996316
Trust me when I say it's not worth it.
Take a Pre-soul/mind rape Magik waifu instead.
>>
>>
>>54996303
Not any worse than the person I know who literally wears a "fuck feminists" shirt in public.
>>
>>54996335
2/10, lrn 2 satirize
>>
File: 1498484276744.png (449KB, 496x538px) Image search: [Google]
1498484276744.png
449KB, 496x538px
>>54996335
Can you make a generic god jump too?
>>
>>54996336
Who is the lady with a sensible armor gauntlet on?
>>
>>54996335
This will actually be a good joke if you seriously make the jump and post it on SB. Otherwise you're just being lazy.
>>
File: red mage.png (78KB, 367x214px) Image search: [Google]
red mage.png
78KB, 367x214px
>>
>>54996360
Meh, I just want this so I can fuck over Yahweh in chick track.
>>
>>54996362
>Doesn't know Magik
>>
>>54996352
Yeah, that's pretty fucking cancerous. I would really like to go anywhere without getting a persons political opinions shoved down my urethra.
>>
>>54996360
Suggsverse or God jump. Which one offers more power?
>>
>>54996335
Sure we can always use new jumps, but 200 is too much to be a god when there are jumps out there that let you be one without paying any cp.
>>
>>54996376
Im sorry I dont.
>>
>>54996362
Illyana Rasputin also known as Magik. She has some really fucking stupidly powerful abilities like the Soulsword and the ability to teleport anywhere and I mean anywhere including different times. She is best New Mutant and deserves to be protected.
>>
>>54996362
Magik
>>
>>54996399
>Illyana Rasputin
Man they dont even try any more do they?
>>
File: U Win Jump v1_0.pdf (22KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
U Win Jump v1_0.pdf
22KB, 1x1px
Relevant
>>
File: LYwh1Vr.jpg (98KB, 797x529px) Image search: [Google]
LYwh1Vr.jpg
98KB, 797x529px
>>54996360
Still kinda upset we never got Generic Cult Builder. Wanted to be Rockstar Jesus.

>>54996336
Just to be clear, pretty sure pre-demon Magik as a little kid.
>>
What happens if, due to multiverse travel shenanigans, two characters with contradictory "absolute" powers fight?

I.E. a person with a "kill absolutely everything, no exceptions" power stabs someone with a "cannot be harmed or killed by anything, no exceptions" power?
>>
>>54996406
She's from like the 80's. Her full name is Illyana Nikolievna Rasputina and her brother was Piotr Rasputin. No they never tried.
>>
>>54996426
The stronger one wins. If they're equally strong, it's a coinflip.
>>
>>54996335
Since it's a generic jump, you can mostly do what you want. Since original non-generic settings are fine for generic jumps, it's certainly possible that these abilities may be realistic. Just make sure the prices are balanced. The big no-no with generics is being able to visit canon settings.
>>
>>54996426
Fanwank.
>>
>>54996378
Reminder that God's feats put him as low to mid level Skyfather at best.
>>
>>54996426
Jumpchain crashes and you have to restart your chain from jump 1 if you didn't save.
>>
>>54996426https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eKc5kgPVrA
>>
>>54996418
Honestly, she's fine pre-Inferno, you just need to giver her some psychological help cause Xavier sure as fuck won't.
>>
>>54996399
Why should she be protected?
>>
>>54996426
1. They cancel each other out.
2. They both work on each other simultaneously. Might just lead to 1.
3. Reality can't handle the contradiction and an unusual effect occurs. Can be anything from an explosion, a weird 'contamination' of both effects, or the local dimension collapsing.
4. Both characters become cats. Ordinary housecats.
>>
>>54996378
I am unfamiliar with this Suggsverse. Based on initial Google results, I presume it is terrible?
>>
>>54996426
You ever see that episode of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy where they broke reality and the show turned into Powerpuff Girls?

Basically that.
>>
>>54996449
MinutePhysics is a gift to mankind.
>>
>>54996426
I personally say that, in my Jumps, the two powers shut down and you go to the next strongest attack/defense effect until you figure out which one is better prepared.
>>
>>54996472
It's some guys attempt to make a setting and characters that absolutely cannot be beaten in vs. matches. Yes it's just as autistic as it sounds.
>>
File: Suggsverse Jump.pdf (144KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Suggsverse Jump.pdf
144KB, 1x1px
>>54996472
Oh yes. Very. Here's the jump I made of it like a year ago.
>>
>>54995567
>Dragons...bore me.
Thank you! I constantly find dragons just boring but I always feel like I'm alone in that thought.

>>54995787
>That's just what happens when you forcibly reflect the concept of death and mortality back into your own consciousness.

Wait, is this a joke or do you actually have some perk combo that allows you to do this?
>>
>>54996460
She doesn't deserve half the shit that happens to her. Tortured in hell as a kid by some bastard Hell Lord so he can use her power. Watching her friends from Limbo die, pretty much committing suicide after she see's that all of her friends pretty much turned against her, Xavier breaking her trust in a multitude of different ways, being flat-out deleted from reality for a bit, being forcefully dragged from death without a soul causing her to go insane, losing the trust of all of her friends due to her actions that while did save the universe hurt a lot of people in the process, and losing the love of her brother.
>>
>>54996501
But is it the fun kind of autism? Speaking about that Bleedman jump when?
>>
>>54996501
It could be an interesting thought experiment, but I have the feeling he didn't do it that way.

Besides, Powerman already exists.
>>
>>54995567
>Dragons...bore me. They're ugly.
You should probably avoid taking that drawback in the Dragon Maid jump that makes you rant when you're drunk.

Or maybe you should definitely take it.
>>
>>54996514
Well now that's just criminal.
>>
>>54996527
The grim adventures of billy and mandy already has a bleedman 0 point drawback.
>>
>>54996552
No, she absolutely should. It'd be hilarious.
>>
>>54996514
Why did you post the Generic Childhood Jump?
>>
>>54996519
So why did all her friends turn against her that first time?
>>
Are there any interesting ways to roll random jumps? Like, I get you can just roll off the full table, but I always seem to get ones that are way above current power level, or are super niche, or something.
>>
>>54996514
To this day, the overlap between Absolute Immortality & Regeneration and Perfect Immortality still bugs me.
>>
>>54996581
She was a demon, cynical, brooding, and she creeped them out. So typical teenage outgroup bullshit.
>>
>>54996572
I'm a different jumpmaker, anon

>>54996590
I don't know either, the wiki just listed them as being different and I was lazy
>>
>>54996588
Roll twenty off the full chart, pick eight, then roll off that list until it's empty.
>>
>>54996600
Man when I was a teenager I would've jumped at the chance to hang out with a demon.
>>
Valeria, if you're listening, the Super jump needs to have a box of Hit's Donuts as an item. Otherwise, I'll riot.
>>
>>54996519
I wonder why Professor Xavier is always depicted as a cunt.
>>
>>54996609
I know, it was a joke
>>
>>54996624
Along with Earth Ramen, I assume. After all, it's the food of the gods.
>>
>>54996630
Don't know been that way since the beginning really. It's probably to make him more human as opposed to some righteous paragon but it still makes him look really bad half the time. He constantly abuses his telepathy on his students and distrusted Illyana greatly due to the fact that her mental shields could keep even him out.
>>
>>54996632
I wish spending my time looking at the Suggsverse wiki to make that shitpile was a joke, too. Instead I learned about an ass over head retarded hierarchy of the settings reality
>>
File: 300px-Blackpyra.jpg (15KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Blackpyra.jpg
15KB, 300x187px
How to break the Tomb King's jump.

Step 1: Become a Tomb King.

Step 2: Import a companion as a Tomb Herald. Have them buy a Tomb.

Step 3: Upgrade companions Tomb into the 2000 meter option and then buy Tomb Kingdom, you now have the largest army of skellies in the desert.

Step 4: repeat Steps 2 and 3 seven times.

Step 5: Your army is now so large that even the Skaven would be outnumbered, Nagash is confused in where the fuck Jumper got all these skeletons from.

Step 6: Buy a bunch of Tomb Princes in the army option to lead your skeleton hoards

Step 7: Profit?.
>>
>>54996630
>depicted
Pretty sure he really is one.
>>
>>54996648
That's always the problem with telepaths. Paranoia. They never have to learn the concept of trust because they can instantly know someone's intent and inner thoughts.
>>
>>54996674
He isn't real, though.
>>
>>54996630
Because all Marvel telepaths are cunts. Their powers are theft at best, but are honestly better described as rape.
>>
File: You'reGay.jpg (332KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
You'reGay.jpg
332KB, 2000x1000px
>>54996675
Old Jean, when she isn't written into becoming wooby of the week, is actually decent about it. Teen Jean... well.
>>
If I made a clone of Samus, would it get it's own suit?
>>
>>54996170
This... isn't something from SB. Wow.
>>
>>54996736
Why don't you just get Samus? And no, it won't. The suit doesn't have DNA.
>>
>>54996736
Probably not.
>>
>>54996736
No, Samus suit is not something that genetically coded into her, that would be weird.

You could make the clone her own suit though.
>>
>>54996731
Bobby's eyes are too low and his mouth is too small.
>>
>>54996715
Emma isn't always that bad. Mostly. Rachel isn't really that bad, unless I'm forgetting something and insert *Summer-Grey-Frost* kid here are normally ok about it.
>>
Since we're talking about it anyway, whatever happened to the X-Men comics jump?
>>
>>54996760
Don't you know? Being gay makes the artist retarded.
>>54996775
*poof* Into the wind.
>>
>>54996768
I was gonna didn't she take over the world that one time when hopped up on the Phoenix but I mean Richards and Stark have probably done worse
>>
>>54996758
>>54996743
Oh well, there goes my Samus squadron idea. Oh well to the store front with the rest of the clones.
>>
>>54996782
>>54996775
Been planning on picking it up but my autism for X-men would make it quite the endeavor.
Just thought about it. You can get 3 different Phoenix Forces.
>>
>>54996790
Emma or Rachel? Cause if your talking about Emma I'm still laying that at Stark and Rogers feet and from what we see the Phoenix Five actually do make things better until the Avengers provoke them by kidnapping mutants prompting an overreaction from Namor of all people leading to the rest of the Phoenix Five going insane due to the added strain of the Phoenix being added to them. So in short, Fuck the Avengers.
>>
>>54996775
>>54996802
Speaking of X-Men, wasn't the jumpmaker for the Movies jump going to update it to add a few things from Logan?
>>
>>54996441
Nah, creating the universe/all the stars and planets makes him at least Skyfather.
>>
>>54996666
>Nagash is confused in where the fuck Jumper got all these skeletons from.

Nagash would be more confused about where the hell did all these pyramids come from, He nearly bankrupted his kingdom making his so the fact that some scrub created 8 pyramids of the same size is sure to rub him the wrong way.
>>
>>54996802
I hope you decide to make it. I really love X-Men and the Cracker Jack's jump is great but a jump for the comics would be really cool, especially if I can murder all the Inhumans and slap the stupid out of everyone.

>You can get 3 different Phoenix Forces.
How?
>>
>>54996378
>God jump
Is that one real or just something talked about in the Bioshock Infinite jump?
>>
>>54996847
A bit above Skyfather, the only thing on that tier that has show universal feats is Hela. The Abrahamic God is very low Abstract or very high Skyfather.
>>
>>54996868
Someone really made one as a joke. It was years ago though. I wonder if anyone save it.
>>
>>54996731
So did she just tell him something that retcons his character or actually change who he is.
>>
>>54996858
EMH has a Phoenix though not full comic power Phoenix. You can get one from Marvel and you can get one from Marvel Magic. All 3 jumps are out of each others continuities so 3 separate Phoenixs
>>
File: konata-sensei.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
konata-sensei.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>54996518
> do you actually have some perk combo that allows you to do this?
The original idea, the one the cap is responding to, was to scream the Dragonrend shout from Skyrim into a mirror in order to understand mortality.
In reality mirrors don't work that way, so you'd likely just end up with a broken mirror, but if you set up some kind of echo chamber or anything else that could cause enough reverb it'd probably work just as well.

Dragonrend is a shout that forces dragons to land when flying. Specifically, it's composed of the component words Joor ("Mortal"), Zah ("Finite"), and Frul ("Temporary"). Dragon Shouts operate by basically yelling at reality to do things -- in this event, you are basically screaming the very concept of mortality into the normally immortal dragon's brain, which causes them a complete mindfuck and forces them to land because their brain can't fucking handle it.

The idea of the reverb then is to just scream those words in Dragon Shout at yourself until it "sticks", causing you to truly comprehend mortality.
Though probably at the serious cost of your mental health, because you are literally screaming at your brain until it changes its behavior.

So, the 4chan method.
>>
>>54996675
>I can't mindrape her.
>SHE MUST BE EVIL!
>>
I remember one jumper talking about making copies of their soul and turning them into stars in their inner world. Would that be useful to do or is it just for cosmetic effect?
>>
>>54996904
Don't really know. It's not really a retcon cause I'm pretty sure it's Teen Iceman but the joke is she made him gay. Whether or not she did is up to you cause that's the last the fucking talk about that interaction.
>>
>>54996926
Not sure if they were doing something else, but the stars in Exalted Hell are Gebre, a second circle demon that can give people occult knowledge with the movement of his stars.
>>
>>54996916
An echo chamber might work, but it would be easier to just cast Reflect on someone and then yell at them.
>>
>>54996916
Just open portals on either side of you.
>>
>>54996909
>>54996858
My current build is a Skyfather with the Domains of Life and Psychic ability/Psionics whatever you wanna call it. White Phoenix of the Crown with 3 different Phoenix's. It's pretty cool.
>>
File: ori-forest.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ori-forest.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
?

??

???

????
>>
File: 1494890277802.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1494890277802.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>54996827
SHH!

Stop calling attention to my procrastination.

Nah, sorry about that anon. I was planning on it, but looking back over the jump made me realize how lackluster I was and I resolved to rework it into something less terrible instead of just tacking on some stuff from Logan.
>>
>>54996931
It is a bit of a retcon since it's supposed to be a time traveling version of a guy who has a wife and kids in his own future. It's weird.
>>
Generic Isekai
Ok Finally figured out a build. And I should say, THIS is a jump that should have novelty name for points. Don't give us 1,000 CP, give us 1,000 CHEAT POINTS (CP)!

Cheating Cheater Who Cheats: The Build
It's based on stacking multiple cheat abilities with and eye to interactions that make things even more cheaty. Also, calling some other Perks cheats and treating them as such so I look like even more of a Cheating Cheater in setting.

I'm Thinking this is good for a 1st Jump. Have a rough night, and wake up somewhere in the forest... with a Fox's bushy tail... and a Super Moderators Account that lets you Edit Reality. See myself and everything else's data, and make changes to it, and take various Mod/GM type actions like set terrain boundaries, and move people if they end up where they aren't supposed to me, and send messages to 'players'
Level is like FF6 where it doesn't actually increase stats, instead level adds to calculations that use those attributes somehow. Most people don't actually have a level so it doesn't matter to them. You gain one Skill point a Level each level up (gain 1 point at level one, another 2 at level 2, 3 more at level 3)

The reason I'm so OP with magic is like Death March, where I can just pick a spell inside the UI and execute its script with a mental command, no actual casting required. I don't even need to learn the spell, someone uses a spell on or near me, it gets logged in the history, and I can then click on the event log to cast and learn it.

My plan is to have fun, upgrading my parents and self into kitsune ASAP, and spend my childhood mastering my abilities and trying to make preparations so my childhood doesn't get Doomed Village Syndromed when the Dick One BBEG finally finds me sometime between my 15th and 18th year as is traditional. And is probably related to the End of the World scheduled around my 95th year here.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>54997009
I thought it was supposed to be a separate timeline and not the regular Bobby?
>>
>>54996980
Do you want to make it?
>>
>>54996980
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0x6vIAtFcI
>>
>>54995284
>>54997014
Generic Isekai 2/3

Origin and Race
+200 1200 Reborn as a Fox
[BUT SOON TO BE KITSUNE BY THE GLORIOUS POWER OF CHEATING]

BackGround Perks
Free 1200 Accustomed (Reborn)
-200 1000 Regretful (Reborn) [CHEAT: DISCIPLINED MIND]
Combo UI+Regretful [CHEAT: ASSIGNABLE FAVORED SKILL BONUS]
-300 700 Perceptive (Reborn) [CHEAT: BREATH OF THE WORLD]
Combo UI+Perceptive [CHEAT: EXECUTE SPELLS FROM LOGGED DATA]
Combo UI+Perceptive [CHEAT: EXOTIC FIELD AR OVERLAY]
Combo UI+Perceptive [CHEAT: MENU BASED MAGIC CASTING]

UnDiscounted Perks
-100 600 User Interface (Gamer) [CHEAT: DEBUG ACCESS TO REALITY]

-100 500 Protagonist’s Charm [CHEAT: CHA 255]
-100 400 Protagonist’s Luck [CHEAT: LUK 255]
>>
>>54996916
Hilarious as that is, I do feel compelled to point out that there's a bit of a catch-22. Shouts work by completely understanding the words so thoroughly internalize their concept and can them manifest it. So if you don't understand mortality, you can't use it.

It's why Paarthurnax can't teach you the Shout.
>>
>>54997024
Btw, gonna lay a very tentative claim on X-men Comics. Don't expect it soon, think of time on this thing like Blizzard and Worm_anon time.
>>
>>54997041
>>54997046
Has anyone claimed it yet?
>>
>>54997014
>>54997048
Generic Isekai 3/3

Cheats
-200 200 Skill Books [CHEAT: NEW DRIVER INSTALLATION]
Combo Skill Books+UI [CHEAT: DIGITAL ITEM]
Combo Skill Books+UI+Gatekeeper [CHEAT: WIRELESS UPDATE]
Free Upgrade (Monster) [CHEAT: DATA MODIFICATION]
Combo Upgrade+UI [CHEAT: DATA OBSERVATION]
-200 0 Gatekeeper [CHEAT: SPATIAL TALENT AFFINITY]
Combo Gatekeeper+UI [CHEAT: CHAT MODE & MESSAGING APP]
Combo Gatekeeper+UI [CHEAT: CREATE USER INVENTORIES]
Combo Gatekeeper+UI [CHEAT: CREATE TRAVEL NEXUS]
Combo Gatekeeper+UI [CHEAT: FAST TRAVEL]
Combo Gatekeeper+UI [CHEAT: INSURMOUNTABLE WAIST-HIGH FENCES]
Combo Gatekeeper+UI [CHEAT: INESCAPABLE BOSS BATTLE BULLSHIT]
-200 -200 Empty Frame (Reborn) [CHEAT: SCRIPTED EVENT IMMUNITY]
Combo Empty Frame+UI [CHEAT: REALITY EDITING RESOURCE RESERVE]
Combo Empty Frame+Perceptive (Rapidly Replenishing Reserves)
-200 -400 The System [CHEAT: LEVEL BASED CALCULATIONS]
The System [CHEAT: MASTER SKILL LIST]
Combo The System+CHA (Charisma Stat Added)
Combo The System+LUK (Luck Stat Added)
Combo Upgrade+The System (Increase Level or Exp with Upgrade)
-200 -600 Mystic Eyes of Permanence
Combo UI+MEoP+Perceptive [CHEAT: SUPER-DUPER MAGIC SIGHT)
Combo UI+MEoP [CHEAT: STICKIED SPELL TAB]
Combo UI+MEoP+Upgrade (Use Upgrade on Cast Spells)

Items & Equipment
Free Robe of Disguise (Monster)
Combo UI+Disguise [CHEAT: NPC AVATAR SKIN]
-100 -700 Vassal Tribe (Monster)

Companions
Free 4 Companions
-100 -800 4 MORE Companions

Drawbacks
A Full Life
A Fragile Life
+200 -600 Politics
+200 -400 Marked
+400 0 The Nigh End
>>
>>54997060
No.
>>
>>54997057
Of course, that also means that if you're the Dragonborn, you can just look at some Elder Scrolls and comprehend it after eating some Dragon Souls.
>>
>>54996092
Cheetahs are cute as hell. They make awesome pets except we can't breed them. It's about as dangerous as owning a dog.
>>
>>54997057
Or to flip it around, if you can still use that shout in the first place, you still comprehend mortality, meaning there's no need to yell at yourself.
>>
>>54997062
What are all these combos? Just something you're making up or did I miss something in the jump?
>>
>>54997137
Just something he's making up to flavor his jump.
>>
>>54997081
Aight, then. Sweet. Consider this my claim, then, in the jumpchain thread, to make a jump for the game Ori and the Blind Forest.
>>
>>54996514
I can't tell if I love this or hate it
All I know is that it is fucking stupid
>>
>>54997145
Include a soundtrack perk and an option to Companion Ori and I will throw ALL of my CP from three jumps at you!

DO IT NOW! The power of twin booties compels you!
>>
>>54997125
Doesn't that cause a problem when you need to actively acquire something through meditating on that subject?
>>
>>54997177
It just means the meditation only takes a few minutes or so. If someone asks you to meditate on the idea of 1+1=2, how long are you supposed to go before deciding that you get it?
>>
>>54997177
Not them, but not really? There's no requirement to meditate on it, it's just that's how most people usually gain understanding of such things. It's the comprehension that matters, not how you get there. And mediation is usually how people learn shouts anyway, so...
>>
>>54997058
Already thinking of a few of the high-end powers. How would people feel about Hope Summer's powers to much or is it fine?
>>
>>54997158
Obviously those will need to go in somehow. But not just yet~
>>
>>54997243
Depends on what else is in the jump. If it's balanced with whatever else you're offering, then fine. If it's not, then don't.
>>
>>54997269
Fair enough, I'll try and get a skeleton of sorts out for the jump relatively soon.
>>
>>54996413
Please tell me this is, or is goin in, the joke jumps folder.
Iz gud.
>>
Have you ever eaten something weird/disgusting just to freak people out during a jump?
>>
>>54997243
Isn't her power mostly useless for most settings?

Thought she could just stabilize other mutants and use their powers when they're in close proximity.
>>
>>54997322
Wasn't that Sage? Or am I misremembering?
>>
>>54997014
what light novels are the cheats modeled after?
>>
>>54997322
It would be tweaked. Something like you can call upon the echoes of a power you've absorbed, or just remove that restriction post-jump.
>>
>>54997137
>What are all these combos?
>>54997143
>making up to flavor his jump
Yeah, it is stuff the perk/cheat does, or stuff having multiple cheats would allow you to do.
And then calling specific parts of single perks, or interactions between two perks Cheats IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS to emphasize the cheaty goodness.

I fanwanked the Robes of Disguise physical item as a UI setting instead, but that was about it.

And have all the Cheaty stuff as separate from me (Supermod Account) as a flavor thing.
>>
>>54997158
I'm pretty sure those booties are entirely unrelated.
>>
>>54997347
No it was Hope. Sage could only jumpstart and existing X-gene.
>>
>>54997372
Sweet Raven booty is always related.
>>
>>54997429
Cartoon Jinx is quite nice too.
>>
File: 16383c7e0805d648f7b66293aad65f02.png (552KB, 1199x976px) Image search: [Google]
16383c7e0805d648f7b66293aad65f02.png
552KB, 1199x976px
>>54997372
Booties are rarely related, but always fun to post anyways. Have some thighs too.
>>
>>54997243
>Weapon X drawback where you're a mentally unstable clone of another mutant who was trained to be a weapon from "birth"
>Cyclops drawback where you're a fucking moron
>Magneto scenario where you help Magneto overthrow humanity (Marvel humanity deserved it anyway)
>Grey/Summers drawback where a cosmic force is waaaaay too interested in you
>Dawback where people forget valuable lessons they learn every day
>>
>>54997349
Skill Books: Not sure
Upgrade: Based on evolution system some have, probably also Upgrade Specialist
Skill Sharing: Tensei Shitara Ken deshita, the sword MC can share powers
Gatekeeper: Just generic space magic, a few of them have stuff that would fit under this
Empty Frame: Like above, is pretty generic
The System: Also very generic, Death March is an example
Gacha: I know Lazy Dungeon Master has one, and a few other isekai are gatcha based but I haven't read them/can't name them
Mystic Eyes: Not sure
Absorptive Stomach: Re: Monster
>>
File: 1497680317404.png (484KB, 1280x649px) Image search: [Google]
1497680317404.png
484KB, 1280x649px
>>54997440
I will not deny that.
>>
>Buy Menu (Counterstrike)
>Summoning (NGNL)

What else combos well with Gacha from Generic Isekai? Might be considering a gimmick chain.
>>
>>54997485
thank you
>>
>>54997485
Empty Frame I specifically stole from Death Mage Who Doesn't Want A Fourth Time, and Mystic Eyes were my attempt at an original cheat idea.

But yes you are correct.
>>
>>54997482
Probably gonna be a Scenario for the major X-Men events.
Not that you'd need a drawback for it but
>Drawback where every other group in Marvel either irrationally hates you or messes with you in some way.
>>
So if / when the WoW update is posted in the next fifty years or summat, what's your plans for it right now?

I'm still working on mine and am basically clueless for the time being.
>>
>>54997243
What other powers would be in that tier?
>Omega Tier Psychic abilities
>Vulkan Tier Energy Manipulation
>Mr. M Powers
?
>>
>>54997349
The Leveling Up not increasing stats, but adding a Level modifier to the equations is FF6.
The cheaty magic casting is from Death March. The protag couldn't cast regular magic there because he was not able to get the complex chants down. But if he was able to cast the spell even once, he could then spam it from his players menu. He used scrolls to cast them the first time, but I have a Naruto Magic see, Magic do cheat here.

The rest takes the Game Player enters a world with powers intact, only with it being "What if instead of a Player Account, you landed in another world with a Mod/GM Account instead, including the Debug Menus?"

So you might start with level one commoner stats, but you have a Mod Account, and can just Edit yourself and your gear to be better, up to the System limits allowed to your Moderater Account (Which increase with the Seniority of the Account)
>>
>>54997520
Death Knight/Paladin who leads the revived Silver Hand for the purpose of saving the world.
>>
>>54997520
Something stupid involving evil artifacts, quite likely. I quite liked that one Anon's plan to cram those three evil artifacts together and give it humanoid form.
>>
>>54997516
>Be mutant
>Be gay, black, transvestite woman
>Reality tears asunder as it can't decide whether to irrationally shit on you or bend to your every whim
>>
>>54997536
Cosmic Kitty's powers. Bastion or the Master Mold. Still thinking on it, but if I decide to just give Stepping Disks as they are it will be in that tier.
>>
File: Alt. Hentai.png (2MB, 958x1606px) Image search: [Google]
Alt. Hentai.png
2MB, 958x1606px
>>54997443
>>
>>54997562
>Forgetting Muslim
>>
>>54997536
Couldn't Ice Man freeze reality if he let himself?
>>
>>54997515
Did you see the review here?
>>54980905
>>54980918
>>
>>54997515
Yo for Upgrade, is the "power" of the "target" the item/being you're upgrading, or the quality? Like, would it cost as much to upgrade a master mage's stamina or confectionery skills as it would their magical power?
>>
>>54997495
The Gamer has a store option that stretches back into previous jumps (at the cost of prices rising at amazingly exponential rates).
>>
>>54997562
Diversity wins out as we've seen recently in the Jean Grey book where she pretty casually one shots Galactus.
>>
>>54997605
>Diversity
>Jean Grey
Hmm... Something doesn't add up here, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
>>
>>54997643
Don't think to hard about it, Marvel sure doesn't.
>>
>>54997515
>>54997591
Can I piggyback onto this question? I was wondering what Upgrade can apply to? Presumably all that basic game stats are a thing (strength, speed, magic, intelligence etc.) are a thing, but what about something less objective like "beauty", or as abstract as "luck" or "presence" (in the style of Hero's Title)? Can you upgrade someone's skills / competency directly, or just the aptitude that underlies their skills?
>>
>>54997057
As I recall, it was because Paarthurnax wasn’t there at the time, so he didn’t know what words were used.
>>
How do you convince your worshipers from one reality that you are indeed the same, differently looking deity from another reality without it taking away from your majesty and all that jazz? It's mostly a post-chain problem, but if I start to build up a theocracy on Earth as a human-looking deity, and one as like a mouse in Redwall, things will obviously get strange when I try to unite them into one Empire where people wonder why god looks like a mouse now and vice versa.
>>
>>54997570
>Cosmic Kitty
What's that?

>Stepping Disks
Could we have an option to have them work through one of our pocket dimensions if we have one? Like Magik's goes through Limbo.

>>54997582
Oh yeah, Bobby's powers are actually pretty ridiculous. Magneto is actually in that same tier, even if he's not usually considered an Omega.
>>
>>54997692
>Stepping Disks
Yeah, sounds fine.
>Cosmic Kitty
At some point it was made apparent that Kitty Pryde could phase through a lot of things. Things like dimensions and what not. It was strange for a bit.
>>
>>54997243
I just want Pixie.

She a cute!
>>
File: SEEEEEOOOOOOO.jpg (75KB, 492x476px) Image search: [Google]
SEEEEEOOOOOOO.jpg
75KB, 492x476px
>>54997515
I NEED A FUCKING TRUCK KUN DRAWBACK/COMPANION REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>54997747
Do it, I'm not stopping you. Pixie is pretty cool.
>>54997731
In regards to Kitty
>Black Vortex Empowerment: After exposure to the power of the Black Vortex, Kitty's cosmic potential was unleashed, vastly improving on all of her previous abilities, now being able to phase through different planes of existence and ascend to a cosmic plane
>>
>>54997747
Was she the shapeshifter with nature powers?
>>
>>54997570
Maybe a perk based off Cyclops supposed tactical brilliance. A perk for people not caring about you blatantly misusing your powers is a must, considering how little people seem to care about telepaths constantly invading their privacy.

Also, are you offering Omega level powers?
>>
>>54997779
Speaking of the Black Vortex. It was talked about a while back - did that ever actually go anywhere, plot-wise? Was the Black Vortex evil or something?
>>
>>54997797
No. Because that would be racist.
>>
Where can I get time stopping powers, item copying, and something to mentally reprogram people.
>>
>>54997793
No, she just has fairy wings and learned a teleportation spell.
>>
>>54997793
The nature of her powers.
>>
>>54997797
I can't really remember if it did. It might have but that also might have been when Kitty was with the Guardians.
>>
>>54997515
Could we receive it the end of the jump a copy of our own Isekai story?
>>
>>54997775
>Drawback
>Truck-kun is the one who isekai'd you before the jump started
>He's learned you've been reborn, and now he's hunting you down to finish the job
>>
>>54997816
At least two of those things are in Touhou (timestop and metally reprogramming).
>>
>>54997243
>>54997536
James Jasper :^)
>>
>>54997816
Touhou and Dishonored can give time stops. Minecraft has some basic item copying. You could also try Recreation from Marvel Magic alongside... two of the capstones from Witchblade, don't remember the name.

As for reprogramming, Franken Fran has a 100 CP perk good for that if you're doing handicrafting and not looking to industrialize your shit.
>>
Nobody suggested Franklin Richards' power yet?
>>
>>54997095
In lore TES, you learn shouts from a dragon because by absorbing a dragon soul you're picking up all that dragons knowledge / power (and becoming a bigger part of the oversoul that dragon's represent). What you're not doing is burning dragon souls to unlock knowledge you already have, unlike how game mechanics present it.So you can't learn Dragonrend except from a dragon that already knows it, which puts you back at square one given that dragons don't know it. (Unless you've decided to run around on a Tamriel that's more like the game than the lore).
>>
>>54997690
Multiple aspects of the same God.
>>
>>54997867
If I give him, I'll give Phoenix but only baseline Phoenix and it's up to you to get to White Phoenix/White Phoenix of the Crown.
>>
>>54997591
>Upgrade, is the "power" of the "target" the item/being you're upgrading, or the quality?
Not him, but I went with the individual quality. Take someone with Constitution X and Level Y. His Constitution score matters for raising his constitution, not his level. His Level matters for raising his level. The race would matter when upgrading race, class when raising class.

>>54997683
>but what about something less objective like "beauty", or as abstract as "luck" or "presence
Since The System only listed Physical only listed physical stats, HP, and Magic Power, I added Protagonists Charm on the assumption that having to would ADD CHA to The System, since it cover all your stuff in the notes. Ditto Protagonists Luck. And once those Attributes were a standard part of The System, having Upgrade would let you increase them in others.

Regardless, physical appearance would be something Upgrade could always target, even by itself.
>>
>>54997877
There's still word walls i imagine.
>>
>>54997853
Not a mutant. At least understand what you're shitposting about before you start making stuff up.

Should have said Franklin Richards or Legion instead.
>>
>>54997903
I don't think Richards has anything to do with the Phoenix.
>>
>>54997850
>metally reprogramming
Really? I can't think of any Touhous with that ability.
That's not a good sign.
>>
>>54997910
Mandatory autism drawback or mandatory Xavier as a father drawback. Honestly, I don't know which is worse but I think I'd take autism.
>>
File: cheaty_mcisekaiface.jpg (141KB, 700x995px) Image search: [Google]
cheaty_mcisekaiface.jpg
141KB, 700x995px
>>54997014
> a Super Moderators Account that lets you Edit Reality. See myself and everything else's data, and make changes to it, and take various Mod/GM type actions like set terrain boundaries

Oh, so you're basically in World Customize Creator, huh?
>>
>>54997918
No but it's around that ballpark. Very loosely, but still the upper tier of upper tier when it comes to mutants.
>>
>>54997910
He actually is a mutant.
>>
>>54997589
Yes. Gonna be a sec before I can really respond to it though.

>>54997591
I'd say the overall strength of the target would affect every upgrade, but it would be vastly cheaper to upgrade weak aspects of a target as opposed to stronger aspects, and even cheaper to upgrade non-combat skills.

>>54997683
At that point you more or less have to decide for yourself. Since it's a generic, the rules of the setting are not predetermined, so what sort of things qualify as attributes or skills is more or less up to you.
>>
>>54997936
I forgot about that manga long ago, how is it going?
>>
>>54997877
No, that's fucking stupid. You can learn it that way in the setting if you're the Dragonborn. Full stop.
>>
>>54997909
True... but there's no convenient mechanic (burning dragon souls) to bypass all the requirements for learning a word (understanding of the concept) if you want to do things by lore (which IMO is a far cooler way to go).
>>
>>54997968
Saying "full stop" at the end of your post doesn't make you any more convincing.
>>
>>54997985
Well, you're 100% wrong, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>54997979
It's not as easy, no. It's also worth noting though, that a Dragonborn should be able to learn Shouts the way normal Men have to (which is, learning the dragon language and with study and practice.)
>>
>>54997955
>it would be vastly cheaper to upgrade weak aspects of a target as opposed to stronger aspects
I can't help but imagine some scenario where you're trying to do something like upgrade the hero's intelligence or upgrade the love interest's cooking skill, and it's so easy to upgrade that you end up GAINING mana.
>>
>>54997968
Hey man, you do you. I'm just saying that TES has some neat metaphysics that the game mechanics don't fully represent because it'd make for a shitty game, but that, in my own opinion, add up to a cooler setting to run around in as a jumper.
>>
Shenmue III trailer, for those that care.
https://youtu.be/UweI4Ra2QbM
>>
>>54997924
Pretty sure the Hakutaku's Gift works, Lunatic Red Eyes might, and if you stretch it Third Eye of the Satori.
>>
>>54996330
>I'm fairly certain it was actually a joke that time. But I haven't actually read that one.
That's the comic book where they erase the rape of Mockingbird and make it so she just killed a man because hey those crazy women!
Fuck Marvel.
>>
>>54997903
I'm going to go ahead and recommend that you don't offer either of those. If you actually understand how to use either of them then you'd be on the same tier as some of the cosmic abstracts. Which is just absurd.

If it were me, I'd offer weakened versions like reality warping more on par with Proteus or something and a sliver of the Phoenix like what Rachel had in that sword that time or what the Phoenix Five had.

And then maybe it unlocks to the full version post-spark.
>>
>>54997996
Absolutely.But this conversation started off talking about how, because of jumper shenanigans, certain words may be difficult for a jumper to learn the normal way and then discussing possible bypasses.
>>
>>54997935
Reminder that Xavier has had multiple sons he's abandoned and they've all turned into insane reality warpers.
>>
>>54998029
Yup, that's what I was thinking. Not that you can't already get Phoenix but still.
>>
>>54998037
Reminder that Cyclops did nothing wrong in killing him even if it was unintentional and under the control of a cosmic entity.
>>
>>54998016
Yakity Yakuza, Batman.
>>
>>54998029
>Post-spark
Man, I really hate post-spark rewards that are weaker than things you can get in the chain. I don't like it when people offer nerfed versions of canon abilities either, but even if he does offer it, at least don't do that stupid "Oh, here's this now useless power post-spark when you don't even need it!" thing.
>>
>>54998039
Eh, the Phoenix is technically a sapient Force (even if all it really wants is to be inside hot redheads – and can you really blame it for that?) so I'm not sure it could normally tag along inside of you post-jump.
>>
>>54998029
Franklin is not on par with the Phoenix force or any other multiversal concept. Ironically despite supposedly being the peak of what mutants should be, there are several mutants who are more powerful than him.
>>
>>54998095
Use the Blue Feather to marry the Phoenix.
>>
>>54998095
Jumpers already carry around all sorts of random metaphysical systems inside them, why would one more be a problem?
>>
>>54993777
Fuck right off. Not sure why you got any support at all but yeah, fuck right off with this shit.

>>54996378
Man I remember that God joke thing. How long ago was that?

>>54996624
Haha, sure. Just slowly working my way down through the racial perks for now. Surprisingly, not having as many issues there as I thought I would.
>>
>>54998095
White Phoenix of the Crown state should be covered under The Power is Jumpers.
>>
>>54998007
You're saying that 1) not only did the Dragonborn not use an Elder Scroll to learn the shout (which makes up several quests on its own), but that they also somehow spent several years meditating on the meaning of death while Alduin patiently waited right there on the Throat of the World to do so. You're literally saying that your fables and legends trump the objective events that we're witness to. K.

Not only that, but Dragonrend doesn't require souls to unlock anyway. And lmao at "you can only learn it from dragons", when it was created by men.
>>
File: 4963811-3625405564-XrTCi.jpg (1MB, 4319x2223px) Image search: [Google]
4963811-3625405564-XrTCi.jpg
1MB, 4319x2223px
>>54998100
>>
>>54998117
Val, please stop acting all holier-than-thou. DA:O is shit.

If nothing else, we can recommend he make it based on Crown of Thorns.
>>
>>54998154
Yeah, still not on par with the Phoenix Force.
>>
>>54995937

I got bored and ended up writing the next jump within a single day. It's shorter than the rest, but that's rather easy to explain.

Jump 04: Sesame Street

Ashton:
+100CP Let Me Explain
+100CP Reluctant Teacher
+200CP Waiter Rant
-50CP Welcome to the Street (Kindred)
Time: 2009
Race: Native Human
Job: Gameshow Host
Fun For Children and Adults (Free)
-150CP Positive Role Model (Discount)
On With the Show! (Free)
-100CP I’m Going to Call the Police! (Free)
Books From The Street (Free)
-100CP Junk Shop (Discount)
-150CP Bamboo Pole (Discount)
-300CP The Street That We Live On
-200CP Hiding Cage (Discount)
-50CP Barkley
-300CP Mega Toaster

Kindred:
Drop-In (Free)
-100CP Character Redesign
New On The Block (Free)
Job: Teacher
Learning Is Fun (Free)
Sesame Street Collection (Free)
-100CP Extras (Discount)
-300CP Sesame Studios and Sets (Discount)
-200CP Guest Star Gigs (Discount)
-100CP Monsterpiece Theater Collection

It's Sesame Street, after all.

https://pastebin.com/WBLPacCi
>>
>>54998117
Yeah, it's pretty sad. Definitely a sign that this community isn't worth sticking around in.
>>
>>54998171
He's obviously not on par with the Force itself in its entirety, which apparently surpasses even Eternity and Infinity, but at his peak he's certainly in the same league as the lower or middle abstracts and is more than a match for a Phoenix Host.
>>
>>54998168
Not alright to make replacements or updates to what is not yours, even if you think it's shit. That's a bad road to go down.
>>
>>54998168
>he
>this level of misogyny
>in 2017
>>
>>54998204
Yeah, he's basically on par with Green maybe White Phoenix Hope.
>>
>>54998117
Hey Val, two questions, one for Angel Notes and one for Super. So, for Angel Notes, when the Feathers perk says our creations can take on a modern military unit...what does that mean? A squad? Something more? And for Super, will there be a perk for preventing bullshit like Zamasu suddenly becoming Giygas? Because that was bullshit.
>>
>>54998216
It's not just me who thinks it's shit. The whole thread does.

And what was Jorge Joestar? Beyond a thinly veiled excuse.

I like you and appreciate all the work you do and I don't want to argue with you, but I'm supporting that guy.
>>
>>54998216
He was told that he could do it, but it wasn't getting on the drive. What's the issue? Some people here make private jumps, you know. It's fine so long as they don't push them for acceptance.
>>
>>54998256
Jorge Joestar is literaly nothing alike Jojo save some characters and the stands. Even the characters and stands act/work differently than how they act/work in canon.
>>
>>54998245
A few dozen military guys was what I envisioned. Kitted out and everything but not with tanks or heavy support and shit.

For Super, there'll be a couple perks for stopping or getting through bullshit. I really like that idea, stopping your enemies from getting unexplained power ups or deus ex machina advantages. Definitely getting in.

>>54998256
A different series that the original does not cover and only shares a few things with it. Get over yourself. Whether it's shit or not, directly replacing and altering another jump without permission is not on.

>>54998281
He was told by many to go ahead, without that qualifier that only some included. The fact that at least one person is fully expecting it to go for the drive makes it an issue.
>>
>>54996588
>interesting ways to roll random jumps?
Instead of 8 random jump, have 7 Genres/Themes and one free spot. Roll a theme (Western) pick any jump that could fit that criteria. Free choice pick any jump oyu want, and also swap out one of the genres for a different one.
>>
>>54998308
You do you. We'll only be better off if we get an updated DA:O.
>>
>>54998324
Trust me, you won't be.
>>
Who made DA:O anyway?
>>
>>54998331
Me specifically?

I'm sorry, are you, uh, threatening me?
>>
>>54993777
Please don't be discouraged. I will still save and use your work, even if it is not accepted by the rest.
>>
>>54998308
Oh, cool, that's actually better then I thought it would be. Also, those sound cool, and I'm glad you liked the idea. Thanks Val.

Now to unleash hordes of my minions upon Oceania and the other powers. See how they stand against millions of creatures that can take on dozens of men by themselves! ...plus, you know, I'll be blowing them up as well. That probably won't help their situation.
>>
>>54998308
Yo Val, can Lovely Garden do wider metamagic-type upgrades, or does it only work for specific spells and abilities?
>>
>>54998347
No, in general. I'm saying that you're not going to be happy with the price of changing one poor jump.

>>54998351
The explosions will probably be unfun for them, yes.'

>>54998353
It could do those metamagic things for individual spells and abilities but not for the entire system.
>>
>>54998324
I doubt it. What's far more likely to happen is that the thread will erupt into a catastrophic shitstorm that will last for literal days and Valeria will endure nonstop harassment from shitposters while the entire thread argues over whether replacing a jump is acceptable or not.
>>
>>54998347
AM I BEING DETAINED?!
>>
>>54998347
I think she's implying that it's a slippery slope you'd rather not fall onto.
>>
>>54993777
Agreeing with >>54998349 I'd like to see it even if it doesn't get on the Drive.
>>
File: You'veBeenShitpostingHaven'tYou.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
You'veBeenShitpostingHaven'tYou.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>54998347
Be careful anon! Don't want one of these after you, do you?
>>
>>54998366
>>54998373
Agree to disagree, but I don't find the slippery slope fallacy a particularly compelling argument.

>>54998372
I was genuinely confused. It was weirdly worded.
>>
>>54998409
>>54998372
https://youtu.be/YVtviNDrDS8
>>
>>54998421
Oh God damnit Jim. I just watched this video. WE'RE ALL SOLD LIKE MARITIME VESSELS AS COLLATERAL.
>>
Did that drunken peasants jump got accepted?
>>
>>54998366
K thanks.
>>
>>54998409
>>54998373
I don't believe it's a slippery slope she's referring to. Pretty sure she's just implying she'd leave if that happened.
>>
>>54998256
It isn't about what you think, shitposter.
>>
>>54998409
Well you're also an SBer, so your opinions on the matter are hardly relevant.
>>
File: F-14.jpg (12KB, 300x217px) Image search: [Google]
F-14.jpg
12KB, 300x217px
So Jumpers, what aircraft/spacecraft was your first love?

Mine was the F-14 Tomcat when I watched Top Gun for the first time at age 7. I rented the VHS so much the store gave it to me, said I more than paid for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OSMqSPmfVA
>>
>>54998445
I wonder if Jim will ever find this place and do a video about us
>>
>>54998133
>) not only did the Dragonborn not use an Elder Scroll to learn the shout (which makes up several quests on its own)

What? No.

> but that they also somehow spent several years meditating on the meaning of death
Again. Not at all. The framework this conversation is operating in, established before I cam along, was an assumption that to use words you had to have a grasp on what they meant. Which creates problems for Jumpers with no concept of death who wants to use dragonrend to understand it - it's a catch-22. Nowhere did anyone mention a timescale. Obviously Dragonborn learns shouts quickly - tha's half the point. It's a question of what Jumper!dragonborn has the capacity to learn and understand.

>You're literally saying that your fables and legends trump the objective events that we're witness to
..Sort of? I'm saying that when lore and gameplay disagrree, my preference is to come down on the lore side. But you're entirely missing out on where the two disagree, because you've come into the conversation with your own set of underlying assumptions that noone else is using.

>Not only that, but Dragonrend doesn't require souls to unlock anyway.
Obviously. This is a case of gameplay mechanics disagreeing with their game play mechanics on whetehr you need a soul to unlock words. It has nothing to do with how things function in lore. In lore you can do both, but absorbing the power and knowledge of dragon souls is quicker than any other option, except in in certain circumsatnces, which brings us to..

>"you can only learn it from dragons", when it was created by men
My point was that you can only learn it from men. People were saying that if you can't learn it normally (because jumper doesn't have a concept of mortality), then go learn from a Dragon. I was saying that that has issues, because Dragons don't know it either (also not grasping mortality unless the shout is used on them). I did miss an "if" in my statement though, so sorry for that.
>>
File: 1481431111508.png (377KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
1481431111508.png
377KB, 705x705px
>>54998487
Excellent choice, anon. One I've shared when it comes to aviation. Then I import it to Macross and attach as many thrusters as I possibly can to it.

I may have a need. For speed.
>>
>>54998204
He's about as powerful as a Celestial. Definitely lower tier.
>>
>>54998324
>We
There's that fucking word again.
>>
>>54998499
Fuck. No.

Just about the worst thing that could happen to us.
>>
>>54998471
That seems... slightly more arrogant than I'd expect of Val even though it's probably true.
>>
>>54998499
All we need is a mass shooter and we can get one. I'm mean look at what he did with Randy.
>>
>>54997955
But to confirm, it only works on attributes, not skills (whatever those definitions might mean).
>>
>>54998525
Is it? Makes sense to me. Why stay in a community that doesn't share your values?

What do you find arrogant about it? That she'd make you have consequences for your shitposting?
>>
>>54998525
>>54998541
Isn't this what SoAnon did? I wonder if people will turn around treat it like Val literally killed their mother and raped their dog and rant about how they always hated them like they did to SoAnon.
>>
>>54998541
I don't think leaving qualifies as punishment for people who are trying to stir up trouble. Kind of the opposite.
>>
>>54998562
It'd have to be accepted by Brutus anyway so I doubt it'll happen unless the whole community agrees.
>>
>>54998503
Not part of this conversation, but out of curiosity is the lore about getting knowledge from the dragon souls getting all of that dragons knowledge or just a word like in the game? Something in between?

And do you know if that thing about Fu's roh day knocking down walls during seiges is real or exaggerated?
>>
>>54998553
Honestly, this shit is already out of proportion and for some reason keeps going on. The guy got his jump approved to be made and to be posted to the thread. Just don't put it up on the drive and keep it a thread based thing, it's not that hard.
>>
>People assuming shit from an assumption an anon made
>>
>>54995567
>dragons bore me
>but Elibe's are cute because fluffy

Opinion on Luck Dragons from Never Ending Story?
>>
Should I summon Teddy Roosevelt or Andrew Jackson as my Servant?
>>
>>54998553
Kinda feel bad about this shit show. This discussion wouldn't have happened without me asking that Touhou question.
>>
>>54998541
Because she was replying to a post that said "we'd be better off if [jump] was replaced" and replied saying "no you wouldn't", which would imply (if your interpretation is correct) that she thinks of herself as some sort of "keystone" to this community.
>>
>>54998579
There's no approval process for making and posting a shitpost jump, you moron.
>>
>>54998601
whynotboth

>>54998585
This. You dumb cunts ned to calm your tits.
>>
File: chev.png (206KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
chev.png
206KB, 512x724px
>>54996518
My friend...you are not alone.
>>54996552
Perhaps, when the Dragon Maid jump is finished.
>>54998593
They look like long flying dogs, which is a plus, so I automatically love them.
>>
>>54998601
Teddy. Fuck Jackson.
>>
>>54998632
It wasn't really a shitpost jump from what I could tell. Just a guy who didn't think the original jump was up to snuff and asked the thread if he could update it some people said yeah it would be cool and other said it would be fine just don't post it to the drive.
>>
>>54998601
Jackson. Fuck Teddy
>>
File: the magic mushroom farm.png (719KB, 1046x578px) Image search: [Google]
the magic mushroom farm.png
719KB, 1046x578px
>>54998601
Teddy is good. You'd probably have to burn through your command seals getting Andrew Jackson to listen to you, though. Also this >>54998640.
>>
>>54998601
Don't be a bitch. Summon George Washington.
>>
>>54998519
He was able create his own universe at young age. Adult Franklin is way more powerful than the Celestials. They don't have power to make Galactus their pet. At his weakest Galactus couldn't take on two of them. When fully fed he's able take on groups of them.

There's reason they stay away from Galactus. Otherwise they would've killed him already.
>>
>>54998657
>summoning a Berserker with Independant Action higher than most Archers
>>
>>54998634
Meh. I'm only summoning one actual Servant. The other two are just me and a companion.

>>54998663
>>54998640
Teddy's awesome, but I kind of like the idea of Jackson having an NP that's literally just his cane that he beats people to death with.

And then a Reality Marble that forces the other person to have a completely fair pistol duel with him.

>>54998666
George Washington WAS a bitch. He was a brown-nosing little shit who got to his position by having no real opinions of his own and just agreeing with the last person he talked to.
>>
>>54998688
Jackson's NP would be to become a King and kill a bunch of Indians.
>>
>>54997589
>>54997589
>I'd modify this, having you entering the jump as your game avatar or character you played could also happen. The 40 year old male slob entering the game as the 20 year old female Elf mage he had on his WoW account for example.

My intent was to focus on the "sucked into the game as-is" aspect, but I can see your point. Will probably do that.

>You mention goblins as a monsters. Can bipedal people like Orcs, Goblins, or Beast Kin be either Human or Monster race?

We talked about this earlier, and my preferred answer was that if you want to take a traditional monster/enemy like an orc and make them human, that's fine, but the setting that would create would have lots of humanoid races in it aside from just those. The specific definition I offered for counting as human was "capable of living in and maintaining a civilized society of some kind."

>It have you just start away from towns or cities, but that could mean a lot of things, like being just a days journey away from a small town in a beginner dungeon, or the Ghibli Hills version of the Wilderness. Taking the Stranded drawback would put you in a less classy location.

Since Stranded is just +100cp, it should really just be a fairly minor inconvenience. Hence it doesn't have many constraints or a clearly defined location.

>Do you HAVE to be inanimate, or can you move around like Alphonse in FMA of you are a suit or armor, or fly independently like Excalibur in the Librarian if you are a sword? Being unable to move under your own power sounds like a disadvantage.

Lack of clarity on my part. You begin as truly inanimate, but are usually able to acquire self-locamotion before long. That was also part of the reason Golems are offered, although those also need a bit of a clarification.

(Continued)
>>
>>54998651
Except, you know, it's blatantly ignoring the rules to start shit. Like you are.
>>
>>54998688
This is your chance to see Jackson beat Gilgamesh to submission with his crane.
>>
>>54998503
The premise of the post which you initially replied to was using an Elder Scroll as the Dragonborn to (presumably) go about learning Dragonrend via the canon method.

When you responded to that post, you adopted most of the important assumptions, regardless of the previous topic of conversation:

1) Jumper is the Dragonborn
2) They are using the Elder Scrolls to learn Dragonrend

>Jumpers with no real concept of death
How exactly did you come to this conclusion? Unless you literally lack the concept of death, it's not absent from you, it's just more difficult to comprehend.

>what Jumper!dragonborn has the concept to learn and understand
Most jumpers started as mortals, even if you need to experience something to comprehend it.

>This is a case of gameplay mechanics disagreeing with their game play mechanics
...What?

No, they were never saying that. They were saying use an Elder Scroll to learn it from men, as the Dragonborn did, and then use souls to "unlock" it. They could have deleted "absorb souls" and this conversation never would have happened.
>>
>>54998611
Eh, people get passionate about the things they like all the time and wish they ended up better, no problem with that.

Just because some people are using your passion to cause guff doesnt mean its your fault, woulda happened with any setting mentioned. Dont think on it too hard
>>
>>54998723
>You should specify the later options are modifiers to the base background, High Blooded still get human Item discounts and can choose skill Books their free cheat, Dungeon Hearts still get Sentient Item discounts, and could choose Skill Sharing as their free cheat, etc.

I honestly figured I'd intentionally leave it a little vague and let people decide for themselves. Still not sure if I want to make it clear. Although if you want my personal ruling, buying a race modifier is purely additive to your base race. You get the items for your base race and the choice or either free cheat.

>First, the Dungeon Hearts dungeon. I'd explicitly give them a dungeon for free, like monsters can buy the Cave of Beginnings. And what happens after the jump? Needing to stay in the Dungeon for it to work in later jumps can be a problem.

I figured the dungeon was assumed, but I can make it explicit. I will add a note.

>Someone getting moved to another world, and Robinson Crusoe-ing up all manner of the comforts of home is one of the common tropes here.

Agreed. Which is why this drawback denies them instant mastery of their surroundings as best as it can. So they are forced to re-master those surroundings starting from square one.

>Might want to say you kinds of golems you can make and their abilities also improve with practice. Super cheap golem creation isn't that great if they all suck.

Agreed.

>These aren't really all that great. A replenishment interval for the Bog of Coin and Adventurer's Remains would be appropriate. the Remains would be most useful as loot in the dungeon, and not restocking makes that hard.

Agreed.

(One more!)
>>
File: eva simpsons.jpg (23KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
eva simpsons.jpg
23KB, 552x414px
>>54998688
So Jackson would be an archer or a saber class I assume. Personally I'd go with Rider Teddy. I like the idea of him having an NP that's his Great White Fleet or something based on his "Big Stick Policy."

Riders also get a discount on one NP so that's also good.
>>
>>54998631
Or just that replacing one bad jump isn't worth losing someone who made over 30?
>>
>>54998683
Adult Franklin has fought celestials and won, but it certainly wasn't one sided, and it was with the help of his younger self. Also, Galactus has this little thing called the Ultimate Nullifier which let's him hit waaay above his weight class.
>>
>>54998688
>George Washington WAS a bitch
When you've got EX rank Luck and Bravery you don't need anything else.
>>
>>54998743
>The Robes are a Monster item, and that origin has the tribe, to ROBES of disguise would be useful for helping your tribe avoid notice.

The point of the Robe isn't to let you sneak an entire monster population into a human settlement, it's to let you personally interact with humans if you need to. That said, I'm hardly going to stop people from trying to duplicate it if they want to. It's a normal magic item.

>Have Marked also able to invert the Heroes Light if you choose. Maybe you arrive during an eclipse, or those SPOOKY Dark powers you have mean some Knight Templar has it in for you.

Marked is purely meant to inflict you with enemies of some kind who want you dead. Not make you the fated child of darkness.

>>54998531
Right. It's meant to enhance physical attributes, not impart knowledge or bypass study or practice.
>>
>>54997443
Is.. Is there more?
>>
>>54998730
>Gate of Babylon somehow fails to fire
>There's a really quiet moment where Jackson turns to look at Gilgamesh

>>54998746
Jackson would probably be a Berserker, honestly.

Teddy being a Rider would make sense. That's a good idea for an NP, but I'm not sure what the specifics would be.

Also probably really high Endurance.
>>
>>54998759
Ehh his luck was more like B rank, for a good portion of the war he didn't have the supplies he needed but still worked it out. It would be A or EX if he had gotten the supplies as well.

Also no charisma listed in that description? For same he at least has C. Bravery is probably be a C as well since he wasn't exactly fighting horrors beyond man's understanding
>>
>>54998117
>Fuck right off.
>>54998216
>Not alright to make replacements or updates to what is not yours, even if you think it's shit.
Not right to be a self important namefag either.
I don't give two shits about little Valeria's dumb opinion on this issue, since it isn't about a Valeria jump.

If you have to be a shitposting twat about this, drop the trip please.
>>
Didn't SB already do a replacement Touhou jump?
>>
>>54997955
>vastly cheaper to upgrade weak aspects of a target
How much cheaper? Like comparable someone that's way weaker or what? Does this mean you should upgrade non-combat skills and skills in general to absurd levels first, because they don't really increase the "power" of the target in any measurable fashion? Or attributes like Charisma and such that have nothing to do with "power"?

How should you measure "hax" and absolutes? If someone was immune to fire, is their "power" infinite, thus making them effectively impossible to upgrade? Honestly, it's kind of a weird way to go about it.

>even cheaper to upgrade non-combat skills
...Why? What exactly differentiates non-combat skills other than some weird form of... inter-skill balance?
>>
>>54998803
Nobody cares about shitposting anon's dumb opinion either, yet you have shoveled it into our faces like a fat woman with a whole pizza.
>>
>>54998763
>>54997844
>>54997775
>>
>>54998803
Least she's not hiding behind anonymous when she shitposts. Can't say the same for you.
>>
>>54998835
What?
>>
>>54998835
Holy fuck, this is an ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD, you goddamn retard. Why don't you put a trip on? Then I can your block you so I don't have to read your dumb-ass opinions. Go to fucking Spacebattles or Reddit.
>>
>>54998797
True. But remember that a Servant is the accumulation of their legend and not merely that person as they were in life. And all you really need to do is look up legends about George Washington to get a feeling of how the man was perceived. He was regarded by many people as being essentially invincible.

You don't walk away from dozens of battles with your clothes full of bullet holes without a scratch on you and have B rank Luck, let alone sit on a horse in front of hundreds of enemy soldiers about 30 yards away in front of your army and tell your men to start shooting with you in front of them. And then when the smoke clears still be sitting on your horse without injury. Or get two different horses shot out from under you twice in a single battle only to remain completely uninjured and go find a third one.
>>
Tbh, the standard policy for jumps that are shitty but have settings people want good jumps of is to just ban the setting wholesale and delete the jump we have from the drive, denying everyone the opportunity for happiness. If everyone just recognized that they were never allowed to have good things in this community, they wouldn't bother trying to improve it, which would lead to a lot fewer people posting about how shitty some jumps are.
>>
File: Kanade's jam factory.webm (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Kanade's jam factory.webm
1MB, 960x540px
>>
KonoSuba when?
>>
>>54998911
You've managed to some up my feelings nicely. That webm come in a classical gif?
>>
>>54997955
>I'd say the overall strength of the target would affect every upgrade
That's... a lot of book-keeping for such a seemingly simple ability. How would you say it applies to something like Stands, where most of the power is concentrated in the Stands and hardly reflected in the users themselves, who are usually peak human at max?
>>
File: uncomfortable.jpg (82KB, 540x451px) Image search: [Google]
uncomfortable.jpg
82KB, 540x451px
>>54998911
Anon, do you wanna talk it out?
>>
>>54994524
Holidays are part vacation part family/companion get-together.

I don't celebrate holidays as holy days, but as family/friend celebrations. Christmas is neither about the birth of Christ nor the capitalism, but about showing your friends and family that you appreciate them and spending time with them.

I absolutely refuse to work on them, and if any evil organizations were to try and make me, they might succeed... very briefly, and very painfully.
>>
>>54998921
The day after eternity ends. Or maybe the week before.
Didn't you get a calendar in your world domination through Jumpchain kit?
>>
File: [Vomits eternally].gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
[Vomits eternally].gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>54998930
You better believe my dude
>>
File: Thanks.jpg (82KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks.jpg
82KB, 500x327px
>>54998954
You have my thanks. Definitely reaching for this next shit storm.
>>
>>54998911
wut
>>
>>54998911
>>54998954
Is she vomiting blood out of sheer rage? Because she looks pretty pissed while she's trying to stop herself from vomiting.
>>
>>54998723
>We talked about this earlier, and my preferred answer was that if you want to take a traditional monster/enemy like an orc and make them human, that's fine, but the setting that would create would have lots of humanoid races in it aside from just those. The specific definition I offered for counting as human was "capable of living in and maintaining a civilized society of some kind."
Should probably add that to the notes.
I was thinking WoW as an example again, where goblins, orcs, had a civilisation.

>Lack of clarity on my part.
Yeah, might want to clarity in jump.
Also the Dungeon core. The Isekai that features one has the core their real body, (that should stay in the dungeon) but has a human remote body she can teleoperate.
The other (Death March) had a core that did the same thing.

>The point of the Robe isn't to let you sneak an entire monster population into a human settlement
I was more thinking about for the dungeon, having a adventurer's shop or Inn at the entrance of your dungeon run which is by your tribe WHO ARE TOTALLY HUMANS AND NOT MONSTERS

>Marked is purely meant to inflict you with enemies of some kind who want you dead. Not make you the fated child of darkness.
I meant if you wanted to have a dark element instead of light as the hero capstone, (Dark does not have to mean evil after all) let them it by taking this drawback and instead the person out to get you being a Straight Up Evil Bad Guy, they would be one of those Knight Templar/Corrupt Priest Official ones, why has decided you are their foe because you power being dark means it is evil, and so are you according to their twisted definitions. One of THOSE bad guys, the self righteous ones.
>>
>>54998826
It's a game system. Think in terms of skills, levels, and attributes. Upgrading something enough will result in its overall level increasing, changing the way the cheat measures its overall power.

Every attribute has something to do with power, of some kind. If it had nothing to do with power, the game system wouldn't even recognize it as an attribute.

If something is immune to fire, it would read as a skill, probably like Fire Immunity: Level MAX. If you tried to upgrade it, you might evolve it into Fire Absorption: Level 1, which would let them start absorbing fire instead of being immune to it.

>...Why? What exactly differentiates non-combat skills other than some weird form of... inter-skill balance?

It's a game system, so skill weight is actually a thing. Non-combat skills aren't weighted as being as "valuable" as combat skills. Maybe because they're not as difficult or dangerous to grind.

Although all the above is really just my personal interpretation, not absolute canon.

>>54998937
Depends on the Stand. You could think of Stands as separate characters, target-able independently of their users. Or as a single very unique skill with a lot of effects, or as a collection skills that are all bunched together.
>>
>>54999031
Nah if I remember right she wants to be compatible with the symphogear so since she isn't naturally compatible she has to be subjected to a number of tests.
>>
>>54999031
Rage AND drugs
>>
>>54999048
Modifying the jump as I go, preparing to put a version 1.2.

>I meant if you wanted to have a dark element instead of light as the hero capstone, (Dark does not have to mean evil after all) let them it by taking this drawback and instead the person out to get you being a Straight Up Evil Bad Guy, they would be one of those Knight Templar/Corrupt Priest Official ones, why has decided you are their foe because you power being dark means it is evil, and so are you according to their twisted definitions. One of THOSE bad guys, the self righteous ones.

For the very specific purposes of this jump and drawback, Dark is heavily associated with demons and devils. You get to decide whether those demons and devils are actually evil or not, but the association remains.

That said, if you want to learn how to manipulate darkness the same way you can manipulate light, that is totally fine. Choosing Unholy Son just lets you swap your starting proficiencies, so to speak.
>>
>>54999088
>>54999114
Huh. Well, thanks for the information, anons.
>>
>>54997958
Last time I checked, still interspersing international politics with occasional military forays in which the MC's squadron deals with things mostly by having him edit the buildings they're in. Meanwhile, the MC is doing a slow burn on his path to becoming a full-blown harem protagonist.
>>
>>54999151
It'd probably be a good idea to put in a skill vs attribute thing in there somewhere in the notes. Let people know that they've got to draw the line for themselves, but let them know that Skill books are meant to be covering a different thing than Upgrade, while the system seems to double dip, with level up attribute gains vs. skill points.
>>
>>54999228
I've been putting more detail into the cheat descriptions, as well as other places. Hopefully version 1.2 will convey the ideas more clearly. Will probably upload it tomorrow.
>>
>>54996426
If one of the absolute powers has Jumpchain CP Fiat backing, that one wins. If both do, go by how much CP of backing each one has. If neither do, I dunno.
>>
>>54999573
>If neither do
Flip a coin. That's my solution anyway.
Thread posts: 667
Thread images: 108

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.