[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1680: Invalid Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 554
Thread images: 77

File: Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro PDF.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54907605
>>
>>54914270
I'll have you know that that term is extremely insulting and ablest.
I prefer the term "crippled motherfucker"
>>
What perks allow me to kill eldritch beings?
>>
What happens if two persons try to use their reality marble at once?
>>
>>54913307
>NINGEN humans are powerful enough to throw a sword so hard that it can pierce through dragon scales with ease. Granted it was a holy sword, but given the power level of Dragons in this jump it should give you a decent understanding of their power level however
Nope, that was a god who stabbed Tohru.
>>
>>54914301
They cancel out
----
I asked this a few threads ago but lost track of the responses.

What perks mitigate the effects of Golden Mind's separation from the human condition.

Before you say I don't need perks for everything. I don't want to have to concentrate to act human all the time.
>>
>>54914301
I think something like that happens in UBW with Shiro and Blacker Future Shiro, and it's basically a half and half world.
>>
>>54914270
Invalid OP.
insert REEE about OP maker here.
>>
>>54914325
Don't you think it's time we used something besides the current intro pdf?
Maybe a guide for newbies, or a "this is how jumpchain works" so they aren't just thrown into the deep end.
It'd be nice if we could codify unwritten rules about jumpchain like how many companions you're allowed to have, what supplements and jumps are invalid, how things get on the drive, which namefags are cool and which aren't, etc.
Please, PLEASE realize this is satire.
>>
File: DBZ Ree Ball.jpg (26KB, 496x331px) Image search: [Google]
DBZ Ree Ball.jpg
26KB, 496x331px
>>54914325
Everyone give me your REEE, we need more too defeat them!
>>
>>54914270
>Invalid Edition
YOUR FACE IS INVALID
>>
>>54914318
Nigga you asked this last thread.
>>
File: Attention.jpg (129KB, 704x504px) Image search: [Google]
Attention.jpg
129KB, 704x504px
How would I spread the free perk that gives you the ability to pose and dress like JoJo to my civilization?
>>
File: 1502937157383.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502937157383.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
I'd like for this to be a gauntlet, do you think there's enough material to work with before the movie comes out?
(it's "preparing for production in 2017" apparently)
>>
>>54914318
The "You remain you" perks that a few jumps (e.g. Chronicles of Narnia) have, would help somewhat if you were naturally sociable and friendly to begin with.
>>
>>54914373
Yes just as it closed. And nobody really helped me get an answer since it was so late in the thread.

>>54914378
Thank you a lot :)
>>
File: Fullmetal Alchemist.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fullmetal Alchemist.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
You know It'd actually make more sense for Truth to take both of your legs instead of just your dominant arm. Seeing how he'd probably know that You're a "Jumper". but eh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
[Diablo 1-2]

Drawback: Prime Target (1600)

Mage, age 26

Diamond Mind (Free)
Loremaster (Free)
Stay a while and listen! (1500)
Elemental Magic (1300)
Violent Life/Peaceful Death (900)
Binding and Banishing (600)
White Gear (Free)
Canon: Cassia, Isendra (0)

I started out by handing everyone-EVERYONE in the village a COMP. I had to dumb down the demon summoning program's operation to "you use lightning sorcery and an ancient language to subjugate demons with the power of a god from another world". Only then did I rewrite the very laws of magic, my left hand engulfed by boiling void ringed with wyldlight, my right hand writing burning sigils that collapsed geometry into infinite lattices. Lot of trouble just to give everybody Almighty and Pierce skills, really.

Much later, people noticed they were getting huge and swole after killing enough demons. Word spread, and soon Worldstone or no Worldstone the Nephalem heritage was starting to reawaken. Nobody remembered it being quite this strong, but-details.

By the time we reached the foot of the Worldstone, Diablo was throwing everything he had left at us. At this point everyone was nice, swole and getting the hang of using buffs/debuffs correctly so while everyone else was fighting, I was carving the Worldstone into a throne worthy of a Judgement.

I also installed some seat cushions and a cupholder. Because even if you don't have a butt, there's no point to wielding the infinite powers of creation if your not-Ark of the Covenant doesn't match the rest of your furniture.

Amane went to ask if the Lord of Terror was willing to hear the good news about. He tried to hit her and ended up punching himself in the face. The Lord of Terror is currently going through public relations training at Kiara's hands.

I'm sure he'll be a productive member of the new world order once he stops begging for death!
>>
>>54914439
...K? Why'd you post the pdf, though, broheim?
>>
>>54914439
Literally one of the oldest jumps.

Less about Jumpers being omnipotent metaphysically important dick-wavers and more about "Oh cool, get to visit [insert world here]."

Little did they know
Nobody ever did care about the worlds they visited.
>>
File: 14991173398580.gif (634KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
14991173398580.gif
634KB, 490x368px
>>54914492
>Literally one of the oldest jumps.
Need some update, right?
>>
Whats a jump where I can be a youkai? Like, specifically a youkai. Generic monsters will not do. Cryptids would also work, but all I can think of for them is generic creepypasta.
>>
>>54914509
A) good luck finding the jumpmaker
B) good luck convincing them it's worth their time
C) good luck not coming off as an asshole for stalking them over the internet just to coerce them to change this little thing.
>>
>>54914514
Touhou.
Golden Sky Stories.
Kamigawa.
>>
>>54914514
Pocky and Rocky, I think.
>>
>>54914521
If they didn't want to update it for later relevance, they shouldn't have made the jump.
>>
>>54914531
Whats golden sky?
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>54914439
In theory, wouldn't it be super easy for an advanced alchemist to give themselves sick element legs? Guessing he didn't want to start a precedent for everybody breaking a leg to kickstart an era of alchemy jetpacks.

>>54914376
What IS that? I feel like I've seen it before somewhere.

>>54914375
I remember the capstone-boosted Prosperity of the Sun lets your civ gradually emulate your ways. Maybe also Thousand Streams River from Lunars, if you can make posing into a way of life?

>>54914353
>not dragonball REE

ONE

JOB

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>54913804
Interesting. Major marriages I thought of were Soundgarden + Bottled Lightning (sand storms generate a lot of static to then manipulate) and Soundgarden + Transfer (to provide defense against your own attacks and teleport though the material too.)

I don't really get what you mean with the Earthflow combo though. I mean, yes, I get that it lets you do more general earthbending with your voice, but I don't see how it raises the skill cap or complexity. Outside of the expansion in materials, the only added functionality is the earth demons.
>>
>>54914270
>do Dovahkiin scenario in Skyrim
>come back and finish the anti-Thalmor job post-spark

On a scale of "why wait?" to "Planeswalkers vs. Tonal Architecture," how's it sound?
>>
>>54914533
Anon, that's like saying the people in Domain Master should've made a full RISK-style ruleset for it despite all odds being that it would die in a few months (which it did).

Nobody expected /jc/ to last this long.
>>
>>54914545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y
>>
>>54914545
You are an expert on things like this right? Which is better using the soul turned into demiplane plan or Inner World?
>>
>>54914560
>Why wait?
You'd need a bit more mojo than what the Dovahkiin scenario gives you, but it's easily achievable pre-Spark.
>>
Is Partially Kissed Hero the one where humanity colonizes other star systems then packs up and goes back to earth when they don't find any alien life after a decade? And something about Russia Invading Canada by marching over the North Pole?
>>
>>54914509
Not sure why but this conversation makes me want a Halo update.
>>
>>54914593
I'm like 90% sure it's one of those Harry Potter fanfics that is so shitty I had to quit reading it.
>>
>>54914560
>Tonal Architecture

Man.

I had a guy literally break it down for me in retard-speak, and I still do not comprehend this shit.
>>
>>54914545
Whoops, I accidentally my quote. This >>54914577 is meant to answer your question about >>54914376.
>>
>>54914593
It's the one where Dumbledore is snidely whiplash tier evil, like literally even having the facial hair and sense of style, only the portraits of the other headmasters keeping him from being that obvious. He has a horcrux of his own, two actually one guarded by Snape and the other by Mad Eye.
>>
Are we ever going to see that Ciaphas Cain jump? That looked pretty good.
>>
>>54914593
Yes, those are some of the stupid things in PKH. Not the stupidest, by far, but those do happen.
>>
Question for HeavensAnon or Wukong. What happens when a person who already has a Solar Exaltation gets imported into a different Caste in the Solars jump?
>>
>>54914593
Yes.

Polar Invasion needs to be a fucking perk for how dumb it is.
>>
>>54914711
The fiat-backed one takes precedence.
>>
>>54914711
DOUBLE SOLAR.
>>
>>54914735
What if they're both fiat-backed, though? Like if you import She-Of-Fair-Eyes into the Solars jump?
>>
>>54914711
The same thing that happens with Jumper's castes when they become a Lunar-Sidereal-Solar through the power of fiat, I'd imagine.
>>
>>54914755
The one that's more fiat-backed, then.
>>
>>54914789
So you're full of shit. Got it.
>>
File: 1484630402720.png (183KB, 497x486px) Image search: [Google]
1484630402720.png
183KB, 497x486px
>>54914711
You'd get the benefits of both Castes (which is mainly just learning rates and anima effects), but the Exaltation itself wouldn't 'stack', I imagine. Just posting this here for reference.
>>54914509
I-I like settings, guys...

Except Elfen Lied. That one was a dare.
>>
>>54914804
>Jumper makes Ruby read fanfiction
>>
File: IMG_1529.png (129KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1529.png
129KB, 500x600px
>>54914584
By demiplane plan do you mean that thing I wrote a while ago? That's the only one I'm familiar with. If so, I suppose that really depends on your priorities and timeframe.

The demiplan offers more immediate access to something you can take stuff in and out of, and arguably more metamagic potential being a product of extensive self-sorcery instead of Charm development at the cost of, well, crippling yourself and sprouting a world around your broken husk. The other advantage is rather than being a person with a little world inside of them, you end up as a world with a little person inside of them; the initial inner world doesn't give you the endurance, scope of magical prowess etc. of being a genius loci by itself.

Gaining an Inner World is painless and much less complicated; you just learn the Charm/buy the perk and it poofs into being somewhere within you. But there's no telling how advanced the Charms needed to transport other things (which likely need more complex Charms the larger/more significant the stuff taken in or out is), the world will fit your Devil-Tiger themes in some way and while the demiplan can theoretically be custom tailored to start with useful features like fonts of mana or leyline defences or whatnot, by best you start with here is some interesting geographical features.

If all you want is to be spiritual geography, I'd go with the Inner World since it's a lot less traumatic, Heck, I came up with it because it seemed like there would never be any Exalted jumps at the time.

>>54914629
Oh, thanks. It's all coming back now. I've never actually gotten round to watching that thing, is it good or cringe?
>>
File: Lord Drakkon.jpg (386KB, 842x986px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Drakkon.jpg
386KB, 842x986px
>>54914804
Settings are fun!
And then settings get *wierd* and then they REALLY FUN
>>
>>54914804
It's alright Moon-Kitten, I do the same. Settings I love, or settings that vaguely interest me, or settings that sound kinda sorta interesting even if I've never heard of them before, or settings I'm tossed to.
>>
>>54914318
Check the archives. (I found your post in literally under 30 seconds)
>>
>>54914650
Two? You are woefully off. He's got more than that.
Snape has one. Mad Eye has one. His brother has one. He's got one in his family home in Godric's Hollow...
Incidentally, all of those people have horcruxes of their own (except maybe his brother?) and all have mutual unbreakable vows to revive Dumbles/whoever.

Reading it is like watching a train wreck: You know it's horrible, but morbid curiosity makes you keep watching to see how bad it gets.
>>
In the Naruto scenario Alien Invaders do you get the Tenseigan in order to fight the invaders, like the Sage of Six Paths boost in, well, the Sage of Six Paths scenario or is it the reward for winning? It just says
>You will be granted the full power of the Ōtsutsuki clan's Energy Vessel, awakening your Tenseigan,
It doesn't say when you get it.
>>
>>54914902
I stopped reading at the part where he claimed different species of Oak don't exist, and scientists just make up new species to claim a pay check.
>>
>>54914836
It's pretty good, in my opinion.
>>
>>54914836
>I've never actually gotten round to watching that thing
it's like 10 minutes long, just watch it.
>>
>>54914804
Not 100% certain what you mean by stack. If someone is a solar than takes the lunar jump can they shape shift and learn both solar and lunar charms? Likewise how do the caste marks look?
>>
>>54914950
Oh, yeah, totally. That's how the Exaltations work in general, at least in the context of jumpchain. When I said 'they don't really stack', I meant two Solar Exaltations, not other Exaltations.
>>
>>54914910
You can activate it whenever. But until the scenario is completed, your tenseigan is dependent on the energy vessel, and while it's reserves are massive, so is the draw of your full power. Use it too much and you'll run out of mojo before the aliens come.
>>
>>54914910
I'm pretty sure Ninjanon said something like you're living in a shounen anime, might as well fanwank it at some point.
>>
>>54914836
>likely need more complex Charms
Is it even possible then, given the limit on custom essence 5+ charms? Everything to do with Inner Worlds and Devil Tigers is late game infernal stuff, when you're well into that essence 5+ territory.
>>
>>54914968
Ok, thanks.
>>
>>54914968
Reposting since you are here. I expect the answer is either no, as an anon suggested or >>54914993

I tried looking in the archives but couldn't find anything about this.

What happens if, in Naruto, you take Founding Father, Enduring Whirlpool, and MC-KUN?

Would you effectively be pre-uzu royalty who has to found and then rule Konoha, save Whirlpool from being destroyed in the Second Shinobi War, and then for presumably ham-fisted reasons have to take a Genin team years later, which results in quick escalation, going from a guy with a sword to dimension hopping moon bunny in only a few years?
>>
File: IMG_1114.jpg (34KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
34KB, 500x600px
>>54914998
Um. I think that's fanwank territory. Infernals' (and Lunars') Charms do have the thing where they can be repurchased at higher Essence to do what they do better, but at least one of the known higher Essence Charms greatly broadens capability as well as overall oomph.

You could always try using other forms of spiritualism, magic or even psionics to yank stuff in and out of course. Imaginary Universe from MGNQ, Psychonauts' mind portal tech, FLCL's head portal tech, the demon handbook from SN or Nanoha's summoning might be good places to start.
>>
>>54915022
Fanwank it into something that fits. Maybe you founding konoha prevents uzu from forming, and instead the Uzumaki settle konoha. Then you get all their enemies all at once during the second war.
>>
>>54915092
Alright then. And for MC-KUN I just end up as team 7's teacher for some reason?
>>
File: Mount and Blade.jpg (10KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
Mount and Blade.jpg
10KB, 257x196px
I'm surprised its not talked about more but the perks in Mount and Blade are really good, Especially the Student Perkline with both the 400CP and 600CP perks your practically guaranteed to take way less casualties then your opponent as long as you win.

And those General perks are nothing to shy about either. For a commander Jumper this jump is a godsend.
>>
>>54915132
It's not epic-level, shonen, cosmic, or any other definition of high-powered.

Of course it's not going to be talked about.
>>
>>54915125
Either that or you apprentice either sauce or naruto, then kakashi takes the other and you form a joint team.
>>
>>54914968
>These threats would normally come one at a time, but now they come all at once.
Does that mean that there are more aliens other than Momoshiki and Kinshiki, and Toneri?
>>
How do you deal with the situation where your companion runs into alternate versions of them selves in a later jump? Like if you took Professor X from the X-mrn Movie jump as a companion and then went to Star Trek: Next Gen to meet Captain Picard.

And on that how do you tell people from the D&D jumps that their entire worlds are nothing but games people play?
>>
>>54915153
>Toneri
I still maintain that the moon Otsutsuki aren't pureblooded, but are rather a mostly human clan descended from the younger brother just like the Hyuuga and probably the Kaguya. They just don't look or behave like pureblooded aliens.
>>
>>54915092
Or maybe (since Enduring Whirlpool requires you to be an Uzumaki) the Uzumaki become one of the Founding Clans of Konoha (because Mito is Hashirama's wife and you're the First Hokage) and so people freak out about the fact that you have not only the Uzumaki Seal Masters, but also the Senju and Uchiha with Hashirama and Madara still leading them?
>>
>>54915151
Cool. Thank you.

Might have to have a companion watch over whichever one I don't apprentice if I do that. Just in case.
>>
>>54915132
I think one of my favorite things from the jump is ironically not the perks but the items, those ever replenishing food supplies are a gold mine. One of the biggest problems a medieval army would have is lack of logistics and having a easy supply of food always on hand would be a great help.
>>
>>54915169
That would be a valid concern, to be fair.
>>
>>54915169
Hyuuga are pretty famous too. You basically have a collection of the most famous/infamous bloodlines around.
>>
Question for you Jumpers. What kind of pranks do you play on people in setting using out of context powers (Like for example being a wood caste in Exalted with the ability to kinesis Fire, Water, Air and Earth)
>>
>>54915132
Jumpers power themselves up and then destroy the entire opposing army single-handedly. That's the nature of the beast.
>>
>>54915158
Your questions are moronic and you should feel bad for having them.
>>
>>54915163
Them being descended from Hamura's younger brother is not only canon, it's a critical plot point of the movie. The reason why Toneri is trying to destroy Earth is because the Moon Hyuga misread their ancestor's words as "Kill all the Earth Ninja if they go astray", and so when Madara stole the Ten Tails' body the Branch House flipped out and decided to kill everyone like they thought they were supposed to. Main House gets slaughtered (ironically because the Branch House abused Chakra in the same way the Earth Ninja were in the form of the Tenseigan weapon), and the Branch House then starts ripping out their eye balls and adding it to the weapon so that one day they can hurl the fucking Moon at the Earth and destroy the world of the Sage of Six Paths.
>>
>>54915198
Since I tend to think of pranks as inherently mean spirited, at least in part, I tend to prank to bad guys. You could call it tricking or deceiving, but the look on the villains face when they try to reveal their trump card, the new abilities they've been spending all their time training, only to get a notice that their free trial has expired and they have to pay exorbitant amounts of money to renew them is hilarious.
>>
>>54915216
Yeah, that's part of why I hold that position. Yet all around, including here, I see people treating the moon Otsutsuki as purebloods, sometimes excepting Toneri's immediate family. It's a really strange misconception because I don't see where they're getting the idea that they were full on aliens that just happened to be hanging around all this time doing nothing.

Plus it lines up perfectly as a mirror of the Senju/Uzumaki relationship on Hagaromo's side and gives a nice even 6 clans collectively descended from Kaguya.
>>
>>54915153
Momo and Kin come, and are stronger than in canon. They also have far better teamwork and target you before moving on to their canon goals. That's all. Oh, and Toneri isn't a threat anymore.
>>54915169
Yeah, that's fine.
>>
>>54915216
How did they misread it as kill them all? What was the real message?
>>
>>54915203
The actual jump is child's play for even within the first five jumps, the anon is talking about the perks.
>>
>>54915185
>>54915194
Exactly. This isn't even counting all the other clans that have joined you, or the fact that the Founding Father drawback required you deal with the Daimyo and the other clans trying to sabatoge you. At this point, you've dealt with that, united all the clans, became Hokage with two SS-rank shinobi as competition, and most likely still have all nine Tailed Beasts with you (because remember, Hashirama was the one who captured them all and gave them to the various villages, a Jumper Hokage would probably keep them, something that Madara would fully support). And, of course, with all that, you probably also demolished them all in the First Shinobi World War. So of course they're all going to freak the fuck out, gang up. and try to kill you until you're dead
>>
>>54915261
Thanks.
>>
File: 55762969_p0.jpg (1010KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
55762969_p0.jpg
1010KB, 1024x1280px
I'm having difficulty finding the motivation to actually start a chain.
Any advice?
>>
>>54915276
Start a chain
>>
>>54915269
I hadn't even thought about the tailed beast's. That's a damn good point.
>>
>>54915276
Don't. It will eat up more than you should give.
>>
>>54915266
Yes. He was talking about how those perks benefit people who command military forces. My reply was to point out that most jumpers do not command military forces, because they are mary sue self-inserts who fix everything all by themselves. Do you follow?
>>
>>54915276
What's your favorite series with a jump?
>>
>>54915276
Are the wolves eating her or cuddling with her? I can't really tell.
>>
What makes the Tenseigan so impressive?
>>
File: IMG_1113.jpg (44KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1113.jpg
44KB, 500x458px
>>54915132
They're pretty great, yeah! Especially if you clone your own armies en masse, and make a point of equipping them with scanners/adaptive nanites to get more info on what beat them last time. More survivors, more of the mythical japanese element called combat data.

Though personally my favorite is the perk that makes you an expert thrower of feasts. Nothing dampens enemy morale like enjoying a delicious potluck roast in front of them.

>>54915158
Depending on the people in question-anything from an offer of employment, to a sunday brunch, to Thunderdome.

And the same way I explain to the gratest warriors of Creation that all aspects of combat can be simplified to a game of tag: With a completely straight face, while cherry blossoms float ominously around me.

>>54915163
How are you supposed to make the moon great again anyway? As far as I can there's only 4 Otsutsukis left, two probably want you even without the scenario, one's blind and lonely and one's kind of dumb.
>>
Could someone direct me to an immunity bypass perk? I wish to burn fire demons without holy magic.(It also seems like something I'll be glad to have later.)
>>
>>54915264
As far as I remember, the actual order was something like 'guide them'. The thing is, the Moon Hyuga were supposed to guard the Ten Tails' body, and observe the Earth ninja. If shit went wrong, they could serve as guides. But, by a thousand years later, that eventually got twisted into 'if shit goes wrong, burn it to the ground'. I have no idea how that happened, especially since Hinata meets and speaks to the ghost of Hamura, meaning they could have just asked him at any time if that was what he wanted.
>>
>>54915321
Bastard part 1
>>
>>54915321
Anathema from Smite.
>>
>>54915304
Its an eye power in Naruto, by default that means that your better than all the non eye powered scrubs.

Or at least that's what the series is leaning towards.
>>
>>54915299
They're bleeding out in the snow while she's tied up unable to help them.
>>
>>54915276
Self Insert, and create the perfect build for YOU to take. Play to your strengths and weaknesses! Show how narcissistic you are by how much of a mary sue you become! you can't be blamed for it later on because all jumpers end up mary sues at a certain point
>>
>>54915261
If you take Hunted in the Warring Clans era it would just make the clans hate you, then the villages once they're formed, right? They wouldn't form the ninja villages when you're a kid rather than in response to Konoha forming.
>>
>>54915344
Wow, that's dark.
>>
>>54915276
>>54915299
This has happened before. This picture has been posted, and someone asked if they were cuddling or eating her. I remember this perfectly.

Stop this.
>>
>>54915341
That's not a lot of information.
>>
File: 1482371890293.jpg (462KB, 2356x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1482371890293.jpg
462KB, 2356x2504px
>>54915276
Pick a setting you like or a story you're invested in. Start there, danger be damned.

Unrelated, I think I might have goofed. My current chain is going a lot of sword-and-sorcery type fantasy worlds, or just medieval things in general, ala Fire Emblem and ASOIaF. And I feel like my continual stacking of social perks is going to snowball

Just to list them:
By Might Divine (Sword and Sorcery)
A Place In Fate, Bond Forging, Loyalty is a Boon (FE: Archanea)
Protagonist's Luck, Protagonist's Charm, A Hero's Title (Generic Isekai)
Gregarious, Mine By Right (A Song of Ice and Fire)
Plowing Through, The Loved and the Loving, A Hero Musn't Spurn a Lady's Wishes (Fire Emblem Valentia)

So, um. I feel like this all adds up to something and that something may be something I end up regretting.
>>
>>54915311
>How are you supposed to make the moon great again anyway?
1. Waifu a Hyuuga. This time with less coercion and kidnapping. Preferably with some real love.
2. Breed lots
3. Raise your family right
4. Moon is good
>>
>>54915304
The guy who uses it manages to briefly fight evenly with Sage of Six Paths Naruto despite never having trained a day in his life. This being a few years after the fight with Kaguya, so Naruto should have been even stronger. He also has the same Chakra balls that Ten Tails Obito/Madara and Six Paths Naruto have, and uses them to form a giant laser sword that cuts the moon in half.
>>
File: golem.jpg (438KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
golem.jpg
438KB, 750x500px
/jc/! I want golems. Where do I get golems? Clay, stone, metal, all are fine.
>>
>>54915331
>>54915335
Gratzi for that fast replies mi amigos.
>>
>>54915374
So it's the laser sword, I see. People dig laser swords.
>>
>>54915363
That's just deja vu.
Or maybe a degenerative brain disease.
>>
>>54915374
To be fair Naruto kind of shits all over him and literally blocks his super attack with one hand.
>>
>>54915363
?

I've never seen this pic before though. I wasn't the one that responded the first time I think.
>>
Aight guys. Looking for all the Giant Robot / Mecha jumps. Or at least, any I'm missing.

All in all, right now on my list I have: Titanfall, Armored Core, Ring of Red, Macross, Battletech, the Gundams, White Knight Chronicles, Aldnoah Zero, Martian Successor Nadesico, Five Star Stories, Gurren Lagann, and Super Robot Wars OG other SRW jumps with endjump options when, plz.

Am I missing any. Any at all.
>>
>>54915363
What was, Will be. What will be, Was.
>>
>>54915387
Eh, I did mention 'briefly'. Even if Toneri was as strong or even stronger then Naruto, he's never actually fought anyone or even trained in his entire life. That usually doesn't bode well for one's chances in a fight against the MC, especially after you've kidnapped their love interest, brainwashed them, and tried to force them marry you.
>>
>>54915377
Shadow Ops has some neat Goems IIRC
>>
>>54915383
>>54915395
No, this HAS HAPPENED. And I am 90% sure that I do not have a degenerative brain disease.

I'm looking in the archives. It's gonna be in there.
>>
>>54915330
I wonder if Hamura and Hagaromo debate over whose descendents fucked up worse in the afterlife.

"My descendents suicided against the Mist village, tried to crash the fucking moon into the planet, and enslaved half of their number out of paranoia and greed. The only ones still around are those last guys."

"Yeah well my descendants somehow died out despite ruling a village, got genocided by all the other ninja, and tried to copy our mom then actually busted her out of jail. And those last assholes are the only ones that are still alive."
>>
>>54915401
Does Evangelion count as a mecha jump?
>>
>>54915366
Whenever I see people stack fate/luck stuff like this it reminds me of the Dirk Gently novels (and surprisingly decent tv series) by Douglas Adamas.

It's about a "psychic" detective who solves mysteries by riding the whims of fate. I've thought about building a chain solely around that kinda stuff.
>>
>>54915366
>So, um. I feel like this all adds up to something and that something may be something I end up regretting.
Did you accidentally marry a princess?
>>
>>54915401
Pacific Rim?
>>
File: 55450133_p0.jpg (431KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
55450133_p0.jpg
431KB, 800x565px
>>54915420
Link or cap when you find it. I probably posted the picture the first time.
>>
>>54915216
I wonder if completing Founding Father would stop the moon Clan killing each other off, since Madara wouldn't steal the Ten Tails body.
>>
>>54915276
Hard to say, it all kinda depends on what exactly is holding you up. I kinda fell into the same pit a few months back. Even now, I feel like I have more fun reading the jump documents than actually writing a chain of my own. But... end of the day, the only advice I can give is to think back to why you wanted to take part in this admittedly silly hobby to begin with and just focus on that.

That being said, if your motivation isn't something along the lines of "because it's fun" I'd honestly recommend finding another hobby, because at that point you're just wasting your time and taking on extra stress to boot.

I may be making a few too many assumptions about your circumstances, but that's my take on the matter.
>>
>>54915358
They form the villages specifically to murder you.
>>
>>54915430
Man, at least the Uzumaki went down with more dignity then the other descendant clans. They got ganged up on by at least two Great Villages and went down swinging, where as the Kaguya just suddenly decided 'fuck the Mist' and then got wiped out, the Hyuga decided 'fuck half of our family' and enslaved said half, the Senju just died out somehow, the Uchiha decided 'fuck Konoha', even if they had better reasons then the Kaguya clan, and got wiped out, with the survivors trying to end the world, and then the Moon Hyuga killed half their number and then tried to kill everyone else. Compared to all that, the Uzumaki clan must look like the only competent, sane descendants either of them had
>>
>>54915366
>The Loved and the Loving
>A Hero Musn't Spurn a Lady's Wishes
>Protagonist's Charm
>PLOWING THROUGH

Damn right you did.
>>
>>54915450
It will, at the very least, delay their decision, since Madara stealing the Ten Tails' body is what got their attention. If they ever notice the whole Ninja Village thing going on though, they're probably going to flip out, unless things look peaceful and they decide 'Meh, good enough, back to being Moon Hyuga'.
>>
>>54915484
The reason is obvious: Ramen.
>>
File: 42981025_p0.jpg (450KB, 1920x835px) Image search: [Google]
42981025_p0.jpg
450KB, 1920x835px
>>54915475
>think back to why you wanted to take part in this admittedly silly hobby to begin with and just focus on that.
Escapism. Not wish fulfillment, just escapism.
>>
>>54915430
The Senju didn't really die out, they just didn't inbreed to keep up the clan after establishing the village like everyone else, so they melted into the population.
>>
>>54915450
>become a Founding Father of Konoha
>sparring with Hashirama and Madara
>"Hey guys, check this out! I was messing around with my Rinnegan and figured out that I can summon this crazy huge statue somehow!"
>meanwhile, on the Moon...
>"Some guy just stole the Demonic Statue! We must crash the Moon into the Earth and kill them all!"
>meanwhile, with Hamura...
>"What the actual fuck is happening right now?"
>>
File: 1502724505995.gif (5MB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1502724505995.gif
5MB, 1000x700px
Is 40k: Necrons being worked on/Claimed?
>>
File: 1461105531878.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461105531878.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>54915434
I'd read it.
>>54915499
>>54915438
Oh. Oh no. I did it again, didn't I? W-well, at least I've only got two companions and a dire wolf at the moment! No time for romance, time for adventure! Ahahahahahaha

I'm pretty sure we're an unspoken family at this point because Nagi keeps giving me strange looks. I can't tell if it's longing or if she's sleepy.

Plus, she knows my weakness. HEADPATS.
>>
>>54915480
Hey Ninjanon, would a Jumper with Singular Reality be able to resist Tsukuyomi, or would it plow through?
>>
File: IMG_1062.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1062.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>54915372
Well, shit. The only people I'm interested in at the time are an Uzumaki and-I don't think Anko's even one of the super bloodlines.

...why hasn't the Hyuugas being the direct descendents of aliens more of a big deal throughout ninja history anyway?

>>54915387
Yeah, ALSO about that-I heard Naruto also steamrolled the most competant member of my extended clan after getting some extra chakra from his son to power up his spirit bomb.

What's up with that? I'm confused where Naruto sits on the subject of blood purity vs training at this point.

>>54915484
...and thank you for reminding me my ancestry is impossible without some surviving horny Otsutsuki bumping into this mess and being turned on by it for some reason.
>>
File: Ryoma.png (302KB, 835x465px) Image search: [Google]
Ryoma.png
302KB, 835x465px
>>54915542
>>
File: Bird.jpg (29KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
Bird.jpg
29KB, 400x266px
I have some questions about 'The God of High School' jump-

Can we spend the extra 400 points given by choosing a 'Power Source' on perks and powers under that specific thing, or are those points only for the power section?

For example- If I go with Power Borrower, can I spend the extra points on Power Borrower perks, or are they restricted to the Power Borrower powers section?

It's not very clear in the jump text.
Second question: How dependent are Demons and Divine on magic? If they lost access to magic, would they loose all their combat abilities?

Would only mooks be affected? How much power would the heavy hitters loose if they couldn't use magic?
Thirdly: Exactly how bat-crap crazy does this series get, because the jump doc seems to reference some truly mind boggling power levels.

How dangerous would it be to stay near the main protagonists and plot?
>>
>>54915366
>I accidentally picked up a stack of harem perks, oh no, whatever will I do

Exactly who is this pretense for? Surely not us.
>>
>>54915523
I wonder what Black Zetsu's reaction must be to all of this.

>God damn it, my plan to corrupt Madara has failed! Now what?!
>Wait, he summoned Mother's body anyway? I guess I could work with that-
>Wait, Mother's body had guards?
>THEY'RE GOING TO CRASH THE FUCKING MOON INTO THE PLANET?!
>SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.
>NOT AS PLANED, NOT AS PLANED!
>>
>>54915543
You could sneer in contempt at it, as you could do to all illusions. They fail spectacularly.
>>
>>54915547
>What's up with that? I'm confused where Naruto sits on the subject of blood purity vs training at this point.
Enough training can match up to blood. As you go farther and farther up the power scale "enough training" becomes a mindbogglingly gigantic amount of training. See Might Guy the talentless dude who almost killed Madara and Lee kicking Madara in half.
>>
File: Teuchi.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Teuchi.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>54915510
>The Uzumaki's are patrons to Ramen sellers everywhere.

>Teuchi decided to allow them a dignified death instead of the destruction he reaped on the other bloodlines.

>Teuchi only allows his bloodline, the Ramen kekkei genkai, to exist.

>This once again provides evidence that Teuchi is the true mastermind.
>>
>>54915523
Okay, dumb question. Wasn't hamura black zestu? Because you seem to be laying him out as a good guy, but I recall zestu being a semi-evil manchild.
>>
>>54915542
>No time for romance, time for adventure!

Little does he know
for many women, that is one in the same.
>>
>>54915542
Ahem.

HEAVENS AND NAGI, SITTING IN A TREE

K-I-S-S-I-N-G
>>
>>54915547
Naruto is the son of a powerful bloodline and a freakish super-prodigy. A good bloodline is mandatory for reaching endgame levels of power. But you can always use a suicide technique to briefly annoy someone with a good bloodline for a few seconds before they shrug it off.
>>
>>54915574
Nice, thanks Ninjanon.
>>
>>54915484
The Uzumaki are also the ones who came up with the idea of stuffing the Sage's Tailed Beast children in people. And the Tailed Beasts became hateful misanthropes!
>>
>>54915557
Restricted to the relevant section, unfortunately.
>>
>>54915557
Power section only, the stipends can't be used on the perks.

Er, not at all. Magic's not really a thing here, outside of maybe like one kinda scarce martial art. It's ki/chi/spiritual/life energy here.

How crazy? Most of the strongest humans top out at around destroying mountains and cities in single blows. About two thirds in, the Gods invade and they're all generally at the planet busting level, along with some demons and humans there too. The two-three strongest beings in the series are at the level of absorbing the corona of the entire sun or making a star briefly wink out with the force of a single kick.
>>
>>54915566
All of Heavans' jumpers have the reccuring theme of denying that they have harems;

Decade never claimed to have a harem. Only the thread, his benefactor, his friends, his family, and his harem ever claimed he had one.
>>
>>54915377
Only ones I can think of are D&D and Soul Eater, sorry.
>>
>>54915480
Even while you're a kid? Aww.
>>
File: 1478673287230.png (738KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478673287230.png
738KB, 720x540px
>>54915566
My entire gimmick this time around is to have a big flashing 'I'M THE HERO' sign over my head, do heroic things and complete quests, slay beasts, fight in wars, then pass all the credit to someone else via Hero of Shadow, just focusing on myself. This is easier in some worlds than others (being a surviving Stark sibling and Ned's younger brother in Robert's Rebellion meant my role in mobilizing the North early was a crucial part of the war), but it works out.

Then I realized I have an increasing stack of perks that make people like me more in various ways. And became concerned. Also, I have a pair of dragon companions who are mother and daughter. So that'd make me OH WOW LOOK AT THE TIME GOTTA GO BYE
>>54915578
>>54915587
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>54915577
No? Black Zetsu and Hamura aren't the same person.
>>
>>54915599
Ah yes, the autism, I forgot. Silly me.
>>
>>54915606
...Then who was zestu?
>>
>>54915612
He was a being Kaguya created.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 194x259px
>>54915542
Do it Heaven's become the father that Tiki never Had... It is your destiny!
>>
>>54915603
What a bunch of jerks, am I right?
>>
>>54915612
Black Zetsu was the manifestation of Kaguya's will. He's been manipulating shit behind the scenes pretty much since her sealing.
>>
>>54915593
I thought it turned out the true endgame is attainable by anyone who eats from the special god tree fruit?
>>
>>54915595
To be fair, that only happened because Madara enslaved the Nine Tails and used it as an attack dog, so Mito sealed it inside herself so it wouldn't be a threat. Then, when Hashirama gave the Tailed Beasts to everyone else, they decided 'Hey, let's do what Mito did except make them weapons!'. Besides, wasn't it made very clear that the Uzumaki wanted nothing to do with Kurama in some flashback? Kurama's remembering every other human he's had contact with and if I remember right both Mito and Kushina only saw him as a prisoner and a threat, not as a power source.
>>
>>54915624
I just liked the idea of the clans hating me, then once Konoha forms they think hey, that's a good idea. If we work together we'll definitely be able to kill that idiot. And then ninja village war.
>>
>>54915632
Well yes, but good luck with that.
>>
>>54915632
Yeah, but that basically just means that there's a special god tree fruit that automatically gives people a really good bloodline.
>>
Bible Black jump when
>>
>>54915363
All of this has happened before.
All of this will happen again.
>>
>>54915662
Matt McMuscles? Is that you?
>>
>>54915675
WHAT WAS, WILL BE! WHAT WILL BE, WAS!
>>
>>54915682
It can't be.

Matt sounds more and more uncomfortable every damn video he puts up.
>>
Is the Generic Isekai Jumpmaker around?
>>
What does your reality marble do? Do you have an incantation?
>>
>>54915692
How so? I thought sounding uncomfortable was his thing
>>
File: going for a walk bird.jpg (28KB, 320x473px) Image search: [Google]
going for a walk bird.jpg
28KB, 320x473px
>>54915597
>>54915597
Well shit, that's my entire strategy out the door.

I was banking on spamming Mana Clash to turn their magical reserves against them- but if their main energy source isn't mana-derived, then I'm gonna have to rethink my survival plan.
Can their powers strike at magically intangible things? Hell, would magic in general be in any way effective against these guys?

If I go in as a Human Drop In, but then change to an inhuman form, like a dragon, would I still be affected by the Taboo?
>>
>>54915711
Well okay you have a point but

there's a difference between his regular voice, and his tone every episode of BB.

Like, the awkwardness is PALPABLE. PHYSICAL.
>>
>>54915721
I don't really recall whether they can or can't hit intangible things but I don't see any reason they couldn't given it's supernatural shit.

Magic wouldn't be ineffective, it's just not going to be more effective then another form of attack.

You'd not be affected by the taboo but you wouldn't get any power boost from not being affected by it, your attacks just wouldn't be nerfed against Gods.
>>
>>54915640
You can fanwank that way if you want. It's not a big a deal.
>>
>>54915736
Valeria how effective would the canon Black Barrell be against servants? and the one you can buy in angel notes?
>>
>>54915744
Cool. Thanks again. It wouldn't give me any real benefit, just an interesting approach to how the drawback fits in with the setting.
>>
File: RxhoWOC.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RxhoWOC.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
What settings should I got too in order to get some Angelic Booty?
>>
Splash.EXE here. Would you rather see his adventures in Kid Radd or in the Matrix first?
>>
>>54915760
The one you buy is the canon one, dunno why you'd think otherwise, and it wouldn't be terribly good of a weapon. It'd be able to hit them, it'd do as much damage as a big bullet would normally but it's not getting much of a boost because the Servants really don't have that much energy compared to an Aristoteles. Maybe the really high tier ones or the Beasts would take a lot more damage though, about or a bit below the level of what an Aristoteles clocks.
>>
>>54915797
The Matrix. I've seen a few Kid Radd builds but no Matrix.
>>
>>54915787
Diablo has some comes in companion and drawback versions though for the drawback you may want a lust aura or a be taken alive perk or both.
>>
>>54915704
I'll post the blurb I typed out last time this question was asked. I'm fairly happy with this one. Haven't developed an Incantation yet, though I intend to.

It's appearance is based on my world of Dreams and Imagination from American McGee's Alice. The ground ripples and folds like the pages in a book, taking on a form similar to the fleshy lining of your internal organs. The area it occupies becomes a sanctuary from suffering. Physical, mental, and spiritual wounds flow off of the bodies of the occupants like a liquid, in the form of words, written in confusing and metaphorical prose, shifting between all the colors of the rainbow. I can sift and read through this prose, even calling it to mind when my Reality Marble isn't active, and by interpreting and reading between the lines, I can divine knowledge about someone based on the injury I'm reading through. So, for example, if I used it on a poor bruised child begging on the street, I could figure out how severe and long-lasting the trauma is without any real effort, I could read in between the lines to find out that the child comes from a home with violent parents, I could read a little bit further to start learning basic surface details and the appearances of his parents, and if I spent a measurable amount of time reading into the injuries, I could find out what drove his parents to commit their actions, and how they personally feel about what they've done and what they experience. The more severe and extensive the injuries, the more information the wounds give me, both initially and as I investigate. These injuries and traumas and words and phrases soak into the fleshy pages of my Reality Marble, and become preserved there forever, an Archive Wrought from Suffering.
>>
File: Get Ready Bird.jpg (104KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
Get Ready Bird.jpg
104KB, 600x382px
>>54915736
Thanks for the info!

I'm probably going to faff about as a kitsune then, that seems to be the safest way to evade/fight back against whatever happens to go after me. But I'm guessing that that'd paint a big ol' target on my back courtesy of Nox and the Divine.

Actually, how many Demons are running around in the Human realm at the beginning of the story? What would Nox due if they found me?

How much would the Demons/Divine hate me for helping the Humans against them?

Would most Humans even trust me?

Does Earth and the Human race even survive the massive clashes between these beings?
>>
>>54915841
Demons in the human realm? Few to none, they're all over in the Sage Realm. Eventually...a lot. Probably Nox would kill you on sight.

Demons wouldn't hate you, since the only reason they'd fight you is if they were forced to byb the Gods. Gods would really hate you if they noticed your efforts.

Humans...would probably just assume you were weird. The ones who know about supernatural stuff. Normal, mundane people might just panic.

Erm. Sort of. Majority of the population gets wiped out, there's vast damage done to the landscape across the planet and many cities are just gone entirely. Humanity does manage to recover and survive though.
>>
>>54915813
Will do, then.

Not sure whether to start throwing him at "real" worlds by sending him through Captain N->Captain SNES or just wrapping this section up in Code Lyoko. There's a few more worlds to visit first, but I'm trying to decide this sooner instead of later.

Thoughts?
>>
File: Shenanigans Bird.png (297KB, 478x322px) Image search: [Google]
Shenanigans Bird.png
297KB, 478x322px
>>54915856
Well damn. Would the God's hate be "drown him in mooks" level, or more of the "personal smiting" level?

How much would a "Sage Pill" boost my power if I eat one as an out-of-jump species of kitsune or dragon?
If I buy a National Treasure artifact, can I apply it's abilities/effects to a weapon I already own?

Speaking of artifacts, as someone lacking physical power but possessing strong lightning manipulating abilities, would getting Mijolnir or Walmung be better for me?
>>
>>54915958
I think Code Lyoko could be interesting.
>>
>>54915964
Really depends on when you piss them off and how badly. Usually it'd just be sending mooks (Mooks that can destroy cities or mountains still) at you but if it's later in the story, they might come at you themselves.

Not too much on it's own. Probably around the strength of a single average combat demon for each.one

No, can't import into those.

Mjolnir, I think.
>>
>>54915431
Yes, but if I'm gonna be honest? The Evas are horrifying to me.

>tfw there's no Jet Alone Prime option. Just Evas.

>>54915440
Don't think there's an import option there, but thank you for reminding me about that one.
>>
>>54916044
Yeah. I don't know for sure, but it might actually have been the first mecha jump we got, or just one of the first. In either case, mech imports weren't really a thing until the Gundam revamps.
>>
>>54915547
>Yeah, ALSO about that-I heard Naruto also steamrolled the most competant member of my extended clan after getting some extra chakra from his son to power up his spirit bomb.
Other way around. He gives his son some extra chakra so said son can do a big finishing move. This despite Boruto being completely worthless. I guess it was meant to be some "I believe in you, son" bit, but Naruto absolutely should NOT believe in his son.

>What's up with that? I'm confused where Naruto sits on the subject of blood purity vs training at this point.
Training can get you far, but without a good base you'll never reach the highest tiers. At the same time, depending entirely on your inherent abilities won't get you to top tiers, either. It's the people who combine inherent potential with rigorous training that are awesome.
>>
>>54913048
Don't know if it'd be feasible, but a Perk/Item/Warehouse Attachment/Whatever...

/Something/ to represent Challenge Mode, that has various updating scenarios and what-not would be pretty great, senpai.
>>
>>54916044
>Yes, but if I'm gonna be honest? The Evas are horrifying to me.
What, you don't like the idea of cyborg clones of alien gods that are controlled by an interface made from the souls of murdered women, piloted by those women's traumatized children, and that use as their primary weapons antimatter and the physical embodiment of loneliness?
>>
>>54916156
I would like to second this. Maybe some kind of hologram room that can create projections on various parameters you set, including limitations on yourself, or maybe a Perk that allows you to run through similar scenarios with similar options except in your head, maybe though meditation or some such.
>>
File: take me by the hand.jpg (13KB, 209x354px) Image search: [Google]
take me by the hand.jpg
13KB, 209x354px
>>54916019
Yeah. I was thinking that by sending Splash there, the Team could study the Devirtualization technology and integrate it into the J.U.M.P.

https://pastebin.com/ECvdt6QS
Anyway, here we are. In which Splash really likes contractions.
>>
>>54916145
I think Gai and his dad are the only exceptions to that rule. As far as I remember, both of them have no base to work from except what they've gained from training, yet Might Dai was able to fight off the Seven Swordsman when he opened his Gates (and even kill four of them in the anime), while Might Guy himself fought Juubi Madara (who was bullshit even without the Juubi) and nearly killed him when he opened all his gates, and was a badass even without opening the Gates.
>>
File: X.A.N.A..jpg (63KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
X.A.N.A..jpg
63KB, 1600x1200px
>>54916019
>>54916190
>Code Lyoko
Friendly reminder that X.A.N.A. is basically the love child of Satan and Skynet.
>>
>>54916190
...Yep, that's some Matrix monologuing right there.
>>
>>54916194
They could just have been highly specialized, and have been using one of the most powerful suicide moves in the 'verse. I mean, right from the very first time the gates show up, Kakashi said that opening them all makes you stronger than the kage.
And he said that to genin of all things, so I'm not sure if we should be including eight gates shenanigans in this one.
>>
>>54916217
Yep. This is why he's gotta beef up a little before facing that monster.

Thinking of scribbling a little bonus scene for Matrix, something that could fit in a post but would go in a pastebin so I could bookmark it. Run-in with Morpheus, maybe?
>>
>>54916250
>Run-in with Morpheus, maybe?
That'd be cool.
>>
File: JCwhy.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JCwhy.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>54915542
"Gaze long into the headpat, and you too, shall be headpatted"

Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

>>54915652
>gives people a really good bloodline

Wait, like.

Straight up, a new bloodline?

Because-I MIGHT have totally done that. See, I specialised in necrobotany way back in Dresden Files. Kemmler's style of necromancy can bring full-on ressurection to people in limited circumstances-and that's just humans. The older something is that you raise it, the more powerful it is once raised. Plants aren't even banned by the Laws of Magic.

Adding on Soulfire as the essence of creation, and now the Second/First as well, being a Lesser Grail with the Third Magic, Wishcraft and Refined Lesser Grail technique as well as EX rank Item Creation (A-rank was enough for limited immortality potions, apparently), Territory Creation and HSDW to make some /really/ good plant fertiliser and-

-was giving Orochimaru, Anko and Karin a nice healthy fruit salad a mistake?

I don't know, I spent most of the jump being a bit of a crazy asshole hobo so I thought if they're gonna celebrate my birthdays, I ought to do something nice for them while I'm roaming from world to world.

>>54916145
>Naruto absolutely should NOT believe in his son

...is he worse than his dad was at the same age, as both a person and a ninja?

>>54916250
...I really wanna see how Agent Smith reacts to you, actually.

>Finally, someone else who's as sick of this blasted simultation as I am
>Wait, you want to HELP those overpopulating apes?

Maybe you could run into Smith interrogating Morpheus?

>>54915723
I was under the impression /all/ of the Best Friends were super depressed by trying to play Bloodborne after a while.
>>
>>54916327
>...is he worse than his dad was at the same age, as both a person and a ninja?

As well as being such an edgy little shit he'd make a perfect Uchiha, yes.
>>
>>54916145

>Other way around. He gives his son some extra chakra so said son can do a big finishing move. This despite Boruto being completely worthless. I guess it was meant to be some "I believe in you, son" bit, but Naruto absolutely should NOT believe in his son.

Actually Naruto believing in them might make some sense, but for reasons the writer probably didn't intend.

See Boruto is from what I remember an edgy brat. Naruto meanwhile knows that Sasuke gained most of their power ups while being edgy. Naruto also use to be a brat and got super special dangerous forbidden abilities in the process.

So Naruto could reasonably be under the impression that Edgy + Brat + Extra Chakra = Deus Ex Machina.
>>
>>54916363
I mean, fair to Naruto if that's the case. Boruto is totally getting Mega Deus.
>>
>>54916327
>...is he worse than his dad was at the same age, as both a person and a ninja?
Let me put it this way: Boruto is fanfiction Naruto. You know, the version of Naruto who's really angsty, and hates his parents for "neglecting" him by doing their jobs, and wears black and red, and is really obsessed with power and proving he's better than other people. He's also a cheating little shit that throws temper tantrums when his dad does the responsible thing and disqualifies him for cheating.

Actually, wait, I've got a better way to describe how much of a shit Boruto is: Sasuke was able to give him a motivational speech about a ninja's duties and how to honor the Will of Fire, and that he needs to understand where Naruto is coming from. Fucking SASUKE UCHIHA understands the responsibilities a ninja has and the expectations put upon a leader better than this kid does.
>>
Question for Heavensanon. Do canon companions from Madoka Magica-Wraith have an option to regain their soul as companions.

Also what could you do if you purchased enhanced dexterity 10 times.
>>
>>54916430
Sasuke had a lot of time to grow up when he wasn't being mindraped into psychotic episodes of violence and paranoid delusions.
>>
>>54916501
Yeah, I know. Adult Sasuke is honestly much more stable and mature than he used to be, with the exception of him doing his best to avoid his wife and daughter. But his wife is Sakura, so I get that. My point is that it's still pretty sad when Angsty McGee is more mature than you are, no matter how much he's improved.
>>
>>54916521
Let's be real here: Part I Sasuke would bitch out Boruto for not appreciating his family and for being a melodramatic little shit.
>>
>>54916559
Yes, because Part 1 Sasuke was still sane. He doesn't get enough credit, pre-timeskip, he was actually a reasonably nice guy who just had a lot of paranoia issues. It's only after all the mind-rape and years of being around people he knows want to dissect him (at best) that he gets all "if I kill everyone then nobody will be able to kill each other, it's the perfect plan!". But yeah, Part 1 Sasuke would hate Boruto.
>>
>>54916559
>>54916592
Reminder that Part 1 Sasuke would probably be a lot better off if he got actual therapy, considering the fact that that apparently doesn't exist in the world of Naruto until years later. Combine that with preventing the mind raping he'll receive from both Orochimaru and Itachi, and he might even find peace years earlier.
>>
>>54916430

I don't want to defend Boruto, but Sasuke while edgy at least looks like they were trying to be responsible. At least in terms of 'I have to do this because doing this is my responsibility'. They just took it too far by assuming that all of the responsibility for it was theirs, and ignoring stuff like 'being reasonable'. Although part (technically almost all) of that was Itachi's fault.
>>
>>54916617
And didn't he already have the Sharingan from the massacre? So he might even be better off if you get him therapy so he doesn't repress it and forget about having it. Kinda surprised he didn't get the Mangekyo from that though, seeing most of your family killed in front of you by your other family member seems like it should have been enough.

He didn't repress both, did he?
>>
>>54916646
Yep. Trauma from the massacre activated the Sharingan, and then he promptly repressed it until the Haku fight.

He...might have? I think the way the Mangekyo works is via trauma associated with the person you care most about, like a best friend, sibling, or lover. We know for sure that Sasuke got the Mangekyo after learning the truth about Itachi, despite not getting it as soon as his brother died. Maybe he suppressed it because he refused to acknowledge that Itachi was the person he cared most about? I doubt it, though, otherwise we would have seen it during the flashback where the Sharingan was shown.
>>
Alright guys. Need some jump suggestions for a story.

Jumper's Sifu is going to officially graduate them from their position as his Apprentice. Shit is going to go down, and Sifu is going to give their life - permanently - to ensure Jumper & co. can escape to the next jump.

I need the right jump for this to happen however, as Sifu's basically fucking powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with Jumper's Dad, who was a Jumper themselves.

tl;dr need a jump for a "coming of age" plot that's going to end in a Heroic Sacrifice, and the guy sacrificing themselves is fucking overpowered for most other threats.
>>
>>54916692
Fate/ Stay Night, with the JUMPER drawback, or some other scaling threat.
>>
>>54916692
Digital Devil Saga. Sifu gets killed when God decides he's sick of humanity's shit in Part 2, helping them to reach the Sun while Sera and Serph fuse and become Seraph. And then his spirit greets Jumper, his allies, and the Embryon in the Sun and encourages them to confront and calm down God.
>>
File: 1502601562935.jpg (767KB, 1600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1502601562935.jpg
767KB, 1600x850px
Jumpers, what songs have they written about you after you've gone?
>>
>>54916692
>>54916717
Oh, wait, you want it to end with the sacrifice? In that case, Morningstar from Devil Survivor. Have Jumper and co. get stomped by Lucifer, only for Sifu to confront the Almighty Darkness and give his life fighting him, impressing the Lord of Chaos enough for him to let Jumper and co. go.
>>
>>54916735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
>>
>>54916712
Eh. Not too into the Fate/ side of things, but I get your logic with the scaling threat.

>>54916717
>>54916761
... I'll be honest, the DDS idea there is pretty damn powerful. But yeah, the idea is the Sifu is averting the Jumper's fate at the final moment, with that second chance being realized in the jump immediately after that.

Also, Literally Lucifer does seem like an awesome way to go.
>>
>>54916692
>Jumper's Dad
This a Perk or Item or something, or just a thing your doing for your chain?
>>
>>54916945
Just a bit of narrative for my chain.
>>
>>54916873
Either way, you better write this down and post it to the thread. Sounds like it would be a fun read.
>>
>>54916956
I'll see if I can.

Thanks for the idea, anon!
>>
>>54916997
No problem, looking forward to whatever you end up doing.
>>
>>54915744
Would Sealed Bloodline disqualify you for the bloodline requirements for scenarios?
>>
>>54917042
>>54915744
And I assume the drawback lasts the whole jump if you take things like Boruto, rather than only lasting the first ten years of your stay?
>>
>>54917042
There are three scenarios that require bloodlines. Of them, two directly require the bloodline to actually do at all, so I imagine that if you just had the potential for that bloodline but hadn't actually manifested it, they wouldn't work. The third, Enduring Whirlpool, just requires that you take the bloodline so that you're part of the clan, so being a clan member that doesn't show the typical traits of the bloodline shouldn't be an obstacle there.
>>
>>54915723
Sumimasucuseme
>>
I'm not sure what to make of people not saying any more about the possible Splatoon 2 Jump. Is it because they don't have any more questions, and I can start work on it properly, or is it a bust?
>>
>>54917202
I don't think there's enough justification for it. it doesn't take place more then ten years later and it really doesn't seem to add enough to justify an entire new jump.
>>
>>54917202
Nobody really cares if you want to make it. You can try if you want as long as don't expect people to like it.
>>
>>54917258
That's patently untrue given people have said he shouldn't.
>>
>>54917202
Even if you don't intend it to be, it comes across as a bit of a replacement attempt. You've explained your reasoning and I understand it, but you could pick up the new weapons in setting when they've been developed, and while true there isn't an option for the new race, there doesn't really need to be. It'd be nice, but making a jump for a setting covered by a pre-existing jump just for one slightly different race doesn't quite have the same justification as the massively different 40K races, for example.

We can't stop you making and using it yourself, or putting it on SB, and if you really want it then I encourage you to do so, but you're unlikely to find much support here. Whether or not it gets onto our drive would depend on the day. I could see people getting agitated about this, or it might just get totally ignored. Neither is a very desirable option.
>>
Does the Encyclopedia you can buy in Firefly do anything post-jump for its 600 undiscountable CP?
>>
>>54917298

Well, that decides it, then. If that's the case, I'm going to can it.
>>
>>54917273
People have also said jumps should be removed from the drive. What's your point?
>>
>>54917307
Do you think you'll try making a different jump? I hope you find something.
>>
Isn't A Fragile Life in Generic Isekai pretty useless? Iirc a baby is an infant for only a few months after their birth. Which means by the time the protection of that drawback ends, you're still completely helpless.
>>
>>54917322

Well, I am working on a Hope's Peak 'gauntlet' and a joke Jump, along with a TRON jump in collab with someone on SB. I was just trying to see if there was enough to do a new Splatoon Jump, which there clearly isn't.
>>
>>54917318
Damn, if I knew this, and the old Splatoon Jump would be removed, then I could had revived it. But I have since deleted my plans, although I will redo my notes just in case. But until then, it's canned for the time being.
>>
>>54917298
Why is it so taboo to replace the work of dead or gone writers? If it's generally considered a poor Jump, at least
>>
>>54917371
hahahahaha man you dumbass
>>
>>54917374
Bunch of reasons i guess. First is the disrespect in most cases, though this is a lot less for poor jumps. Second is that authors often don't stay gone. Third is that people make builds for them and generally want them kept as they are, especially since most gone authors left a long time back. Fourth is kinda linked to two, in that who decides how long does it have to be before it's okay to replace? Fifth is that the replacement can be just as if not shittier then the original. Sixth is the slippery slope thing, since it's only a hop skip and a jump from replacing dead/gone shit jumps to replacing shit jumps in general, not to mention the problem with what counts as a shit jump/

Probably more reasons but those are the ones that come immediately to mind. Doesn't matter much since it's extremely unlikely to ever change.
>>
>>54917399
All of those can be summed up to people who don't want things to change. There are many jumps that are agreed as being shitty and whenever the subject isn't about replacing them people have no problems talking about how shitty they are. The moment anyone brings up a replacement it's turns the other way around.
>>
>>54917436
Plenty of people like to complain about their politicians but you'll find not many are willing to go up and shoot them dead.

No matter how much you argue or whine or shitpost, it's not going to happen. Spend your effort on something that you can realistically accomplish.
>>
>>54917399
I have to agree. The main problem I felt was that the original creator has left and said they don't want any more to do with it. I mean, unless they come back to allow an update for Splatoon 2 stuff...

And while the old jump isn't shit, it feels a bit outdated to me. Which was the original reason why I was originally thinking of updating it myself, until someone told me it's not a good idea.
>>
>>54917452
Yeah, it's...pretty much kill you here.
>>
>>54915363
I'm sorry anon, but last time it was posted, nobody said that:
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/image/UeDCm3QbvSPD-g3KVZv5RQ/
>>
So what kind of world did you go to for generic isekei?
>>
>>54917475
So for now, I'm going to focus on the other Jumps which I've been working on.
>>
>>54917480
One with cute, unloved demons and goblin/human relations
>>
>>54917480
A grimdark and edgy world, due to the Monstrous Monsters drawback.
>>
>>54917551
The description of huge fortified towns always makes me think of Attack on Titan, except with less political bullshit. Unless you also take the more political bullshit drawback. Then it would actually be really similar.
>>
>>54915604
Yo is there anywhere I can read your A Song of Ice and Fire writefagging?
>>
>>54917448
>something that you can realistically accomplish.
It's not unrealistic to think that jumps can be removed or at least made unpopular when people have already succeeded in it. There are only two drives, it's not that hard to influence things in one place or another.
>>
>>54917629
If you were a huge namefag with a long history of high quality work, yeah, I could see it being possible. Some no name that's probably from another community already? I've got some serious doubts they'd be able to manage it for even the most hated jump.
>>
>>54915721
Who makes these pictures?
>>
>>54917662
The Sailor Moon jump is a replacement. There have been SB jumps that get replaced by people here but whether it's made here or there is just semantics. A replacement is still a replacement.
>>
>>54917726
Sailor Moon is a replacement with permission, SB jumps that were invalid from the start due to not being claimed properly.

If you can't even avoid the most basic lies like this, please don't bother with the shitposts.
>>
>>54917732
>Invalid

Does that even hold any meaning here anymore?
>>
>>54917745
Not when it's being used for something like decrying one of Dirge's jumps, because that's just stupid. When it's something like posting a jump someone else has claimed, yeah, it's got meaning.
>>
File: transformation.jpg (106KB, 527x1772px) Image search: [Google]
transformation.jpg
106KB, 527x1772px
Aside from the perk in God of Highschool, where can I get a perk that prevent people from attacking me while I transform?
>>
>>54917779
I think there's one in one of the Kamen Riders. Maybe Decade?
>>
>>54917752
I've never seen this namefag bogeyman of yours claim a jump, only that his jumps are considered to be some of the worst shit anyone has seen. So wouldn't these jumps of his be invalid because they weren't even claimed properly?
>>
>>54917839
Didn't this happen a few months back with the Bastard jump situation?
>>
>>54917839
Could you just stop? Maybe look at what you're doing, realize how pitiful it is, and go and get a life? You clearly don't like it here. You don't like the people here, the namefags, some of the anons. You don't need to stay here if you hate it so much. Hate us so much. You can go have fun, do other stuff. Just stop being... this.
>>
>>54917891
Yes. If Valeria hadn't supported the version from here, the other would have been accepted.

Valeria is the worst shitposter.
>>
>>54917817
there is but it only works for that one belt unless you combine it with the other belts,>>54917779
a better option is to take morphin time from Power Rangers and just transform instantly.
>>
>>54917911
That really was pretty shameful of the other namefags. What were they even doing then?
>>
Hey /JC/ what perks would I need to devour Diablo from the Diablo series ?
>>
>>54914804
So a Dawn Caste and then a Twilight Caste don't both give discounts it you have both on rejoin?
>>
In ben 10 it starts at the first day grandpa max took ben and gwen for the road trip right? So technically if i pick the Tennyson background i can get there before ben or gwen and took the real thing right of the bat without purchasing the one with the jump-lock right?
>>
>>54918091
yes, but this is a bad plan since after the jump. It will still be stuck on your wrist but unable to access its genetic database
>>
>>54918166
Elaborate.
>>
>>54918263
all the info for all the aliens is kept off-site , and you won't have CP insurance for it, so the Omnitrix is not gonna be able to reach it in another dimension.
http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Primus_(Planet)
>>
>>54918280
>http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Primus_(Planet)
You can start on that planet.

Simply steal the planet.
>>
>>54918364
if you Start on the planet how are you getting to the Omnitrix before Ben? no it's better to Have genetic engineering stuff like geneforge will be a primal zurg with a way to take a modest hive with you to new settings and get the info from the Codon Stream rather than worry about Finagling the Omnitrix,unless you're going to do it the easy way and conquer it after you get the Omnitrix And then import it into Stellaris as part of your Empire.
>>
File: magic school bus.jpg (90KB, 620x357px) Image search: [Google]
magic school bus.jpg
90KB, 620x357px
How could one go about making their own pic related?

A vehicle that can fly in atmosphere and outer-space, shrink down to cellular size, survive lava and the depths of the ocean, and more?
>>
>>54918406
>A vehicle that can fly in atmosphere and outer-space

the Library of skulls from lost Valley of the dinosaurs has that kind of flying saucer propulsion, but you're gonna need to pass a really tough scenario.

>shrink down to cellular size

PIM particles

>survive lava

This I do not have an easy answer for, heatproofing is difficult,maybe try eclipse phase since they Can do something awful similar with biology?

>the depths of the ocean

Anno 2070 has some very good submersible Technology.
>>
>>54918406
Lots of ways. The easiest is probably to get a magic-to-technology perk (like Crimson Saint in Maouyu Maoh Yuusha, though there are plenty of others) and make devices corresponding to spells for flight, transformation, shrinking, etc. Alternatively, any given comic book universe should have the tech you need, too.
>>
Kumo desu ga, nani ka? Jump When ?
>>
I know I'm late posting this, but I'm only human and need to sleep.
>>54913446
I'd like the option to go World God/Chaos Immortal personally. Daolord and Eternal Emperor though would be a step too far, I'd say. Get it, a 'step' too far. Daolords have 4 distinct 'step's. Get it. Huh. It's funny. I'm funny. ~weep hysterically~
>>
File: Weep with despair.png (1MB, 1883x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Weep with despair.png
1MB, 1883x1078px
>>54918561
Yes despair and weep further.
>>
What would be the best monster species for the Isekai jump ?
>>
>>54918673
Tentacle monster
>>
File: 1480198112026.webm (3MB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
1480198112026.webm
3MB, 1280x716px
>>54918673
Titty Monster
>>
>>54918406
You could make a jump for it.

I think SB was working on a jump for it at one point, but I don't know if it ever got off the ground.
>>
>>54918673
I've decided to go imp. Lot of freeform demon species to Upgrade into

>>54918691
There's a jump for that. Not here, but there's a jump for that.
>>
>>54915377
Ogre Battle - The March of the Black Queen has a class under the Mage tree that is all about building golems. Clay, stone, wood, whatever floats your boat. Best part is that the more you practice with it, the more unusual the material you can make them out of you. Which can have fun side effects.

Also, Gems from Steven Universe can be "programmed" in a variety of ways if you have a Kindergarten. They're "technically" golems. You might end up with a few popping out with extra personality though.

Ragnarok online has the Alchemist and Geneticist classes, which are all about making golems, albeit fleshy ones. They even have a cool perk you can pick up that allows you to Uplift creations of yours into full sentience if you want. Though it's kind of dark. You have to suck the sentience out of another creature to fuel the process.

>>54915604
This amuses me to no end.

>>54916735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrQnJ33G0TE

In my current chain, others don't compose songs about me. I'm a the song maker and I lend them my own voice. But the effect is still the same. Some of the songs end up irrevocably tied to the legend of The Red Wanderer as I move between worlds.
>>
>>54915604
>being a surviving Stark sibling and Ned's younger brother
It's like you don't even want to bang Sansa
>>
>>54918673
I went Mimic, I'm now a large church
>>
>>54918741
She is a child, pal.
>>
>>54918741
>bang Sansa
>look at actress
Oh, god, why would you even want to?
>>
>>54918673
Some kind of gimmick monster, maybe one of those really rare ones that are worth a lot of xp, but run away really quickly.
>>
>>54918402
>What are multiple bodies
>What is teleportation

Pleb Jumper.
>>
>>54918691
>>54918715
>Tentacle monster
>Titty Monster
meh.
>>54918723
Explain Further.
>>54918758
Not Bad.
>>54918772
Like what ?
>>
>>54918770
She's not exactly a hot redhead, is she? I didn't like her casting as Jean Grey either.
>>
File: 654651321.jpg (323KB, 1280x1265px) Image search: [Google]
654651321.jpg
323KB, 1280x1265px
>>54918758
There's a few details to this story missing that I would be interested in learning. Sounds like quite the tale.
>>
File: Not my Fault.png (2MB, 673x7839px) Image search: [Google]
Not my Fault.png
2MB, 673x7839px
>>54918783
>Explain Further
The tentacle thing or the imp thing?
>>
>>54918798
And I hit post before I finished. Go me. Pic related is the tentacle thing.
>>
>>54918768
And you're a big baby. What of it?
Seriously, you do know you can choose when to enter the jump, and anon didn't even imply that he would have anything to do with her until she was old enough. You sure you aren't projecting your own issues here anon?
>>
>>54918783
>Like what ?
Dread Gazebo
>>
>>54918770
Pfft. Like I'd jump the TV show rather than the books.
>>
>>54918798
Imp.
>>
>>54918768
Wot? How has she been married twice then?
>>
>>54918828
medieval society is like that.
>>
File: Dread Gazebo.jpg (20KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
Dread Gazebo.jpg
20KB, 200x285px
>>54918812
>>
File: Lich King.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Lich King.webm
3MB, 720x404px
How does an E10 Abyssal compare to this?
>>
>>54918824
Imps, at least in many fantasy worlds, are considered a low-class demon. So by going imp and getting Upgrade, which lets you upgrade your species, you could turn into many varieties of demon such as Incubus or or one of the Fiend races from D&D, for example.
>>
>Oh neat Frankenstein's Monster already exists in Fate.
>That'll fit my current themes.
>See this.

God damn it Fate. Is it too much to ask to get an actual monster for one?
>>
>>54918673
Be a dragon.
Always be the dragon.
>>
>>54918857
What are you planning on your final evolution being, if you do not mind me asking?
>>
>>54918786
I was always the shoddy Mimic, my carpentry was a bit sub par; no varnishing, rough edges, spindly legs. I'd be completely looked over by hapless adventurers who presumably thought I'd already been rifled through.
What's a Mimic to do in such a situation; when one's prey refuses to come to it? It goes hunting. I would ambush straggling goblins and ill prepared imps, slowly building up my strength. After a while I began to tap into the Upgrade Cheat I was born with, improving my shine and sharpening my planks. Due to my protagonist worthy luck, I succeeded against ever large foes until such a time that I found a human inn by a well-traveled road. Through a grand Upgrade, I became an extra room with my chest by the foot of the bed. From there I'd eat sleeping adventurers, sharing the loot with the unscrupulous Innkeeper. The power I amassed over time was considerable, and with a powerful Enchantment and another Upgrade, I became the "old church" in this roadside hamlet.
I hosted the Innkeeper's daughter's marriage recently, the service was quite beautiful.
>>
>>54918673
>>54918723
I went in as a dungeon heart in isekei but took upgrade, for the life of me I dont know what to upgrade my gem into. A bigger gem? A magic gem? Eventually a final fantasy style mother crystal?
>>
>>54918895
Hessian Lobo is pretty cool, but I understand how you feel.
>>
File: Diablo_Diablo_III_full_body.png (6MB, 2560x3128px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo_Diablo_III_full_body.png
6MB, 2560x3128px
>>54918899
It'll likely end up being a unique species I create myself, debating on powers, size, and the like. Also, with Upgrade, I'm pretty sure the only thing from stopping me becoming a more powerful species is mana, so I won't really have a hard limit. For right now I'll probably end up like Diablo (pic related)
>>
>>54918925
>Eventually a final fantasy style mother crystal?
I kinda want to be a dungeon heart now.
>>
File: b13331c491601819f0e6b23bd79c3c75.png (970KB, 902x1698px) Image search: [Google]
b13331c491601819f0e6b23bd79c3c75.png
970KB, 902x1698px
>>54918924
That is a great monster story. Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>54918924
Did you ever play Mimicry Man? Cute little freeware puzzle game, it was basically that premise. You were just a lowly mimic, wandering the land to build up strength and find better and better treasures to lure adventurers in with.
>>
>>54918973
One day I'm hoping to become a city, but that'll take a long time.
>>
File: Friendly Mimic.jpg (34KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
Friendly Mimic.jpg
34KB, 350x296px
>>54918977
>Mimicry Man
I haven't, but I'm going to have to now. Mimics are my fave
>>
>>54918968
Too few jumps ley you be a sapient magic rock.
>>
Are there any perks to help convince people that I am a trans-dimensional jumper rather than a "inherently" delusional and crazy person with tons of power.
>>
>>54918852
I'm going to level with you: Nobody, not even the writers of Exalted, have a fucking clue. The Deathlords, E10 beings with "all Solar and Abyssal Charms" are pathetic fuckups of the highest order. The current highest essence Abyssal is something like an E6, and also basically the Neverborn's sockpuppet. According to the writers, elder Abyssals are supposed to become even more Oblivion-y than the Neverborn themselves, which is a meaningless statement when unlike Infernals, we don't know what that even might look like-other than some fucking how Solars will probably still be better than it, because a single E6 Solar melee charm still makes every Abyssal Charm look like a tap on the shoulder at worst.

Okay, that rant out of the way because of the way sorcery works in 2e the one thing we DO know is that the Lich King can cast sorcery and fuck with minds much quicker over a much greater distance than any Exalt on the fly. We also know that he can outfight a party of oddball adventurers who've murdered a bunch of world-threateningly scary people like Malygos, Deathwing, probably Xavius, Kil'jaedan and a few badly beaten Old Gods-and was only slain by the Light supporting Tirion's shounen hero-style last minute burst of effort.

tl;dr E10 is that vaunted position in Exalted where things like Incarnae, Primordials and Elder Solars are supposed to hang, but based on how shitty Abyssals are I'd say he's probably on par with an E8 one at least.
>>
>>54918895
Say what you like about Zero, but it did better monsters than all of the Servants who were supposed to be actual monsters from GO.
>>
>>54918983
>>54919006
I hope you keep us updated. Mimics are an underappreciated monster and your story is an interesting one. We need more stories like that here.
>>
>>54918983
I just realized, maybe one day you can even be a Mimic planet. It is a scary thought.
>>
>>54919049
Mimic continent farms exp till it levels up by acting like the conrinents nature god. People who die of old age give it xp accidents give it xp priest sacrifice to it.

Mimic is on track to godhood.
>>
>>54919016
Cast magic or use super-science.
>>
what characters are the 1000 cp demon choices in shin megami tensei based on?
i gathered:
>herald=Michael
>Tyrant=Lucifer

but the rest? Who is "lord of vermin", "guardian", "fiend"?
>>
File: Everything is mimics.jpg (1MB, 980x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Everything is mimics.jpg
1MB, 980x1515px
>>54919049
>>54918983
>Mimic planet filled with Mimic Spawn waiting for space colonist to arrive
>>
>>54918798
You know, I read this and immediately ask myself "does Goo Form make Tentacles for Days redundant?" I think I'm giving this too much thought.
>>
Do I have to take the Stranded Drawback with Mystic Beast in Isekai ?
>>
>>54919016
No Gods or Kings (Civilization) or A Word is A Bond (Marvel Magic).
Both make people know you're telling the truth (if you're telling the truth).
There was another perk like that somewhere, but i don't remember where.
>>
>>54919152
herald is metatron
>>
>>54919152
Pretty sure Lord of Vermin is supposed to be Beelzebub
>>
>>54919152
Not SMTanon but if I had to guess:

>lord of vermin

Fluff sounds like Okiku-Mushi, presumably you're a much more suped up version though. And the other form looks a little like Devil Survivor 2's Belberith.

>Guardian

Kohryu and maybe Ananta More commonly known as Shesha, Krishna's crony in Apocalypse

>fiend

Matador, Trumpeter, the Harlot and the Riders are a pretty whacky bunch of skeletons so I figured he just rolled with it
>>
>>54919246
*DS1's Belberith
>>
>>54918280
Azmuth eventually gives Ben an upgraded version that carries the database around inside of itself. Just prove you're worthy of that.
>>
>>54917779
Hyperdimension Neptunia has No Attacking While I’m Transforming!
>>
>>54917779
One of the dragonall jumps has one. AF I think?
>>
File: Villain Alliance Vacations.png (253KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Villain Alliance Vacations.png
253KB, 856x1250px
Jumpers, do you still do summer vacations?
>>
File: Jormungandr.jpg (64KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
Jormungandr.jpg
64KB, 500x387px
Anyone know of any cool dragons/snakes my regular snake in Isekai can aspire to evolve to?
>>
Just wondering, but has anyone officially claimed a Danganrompa jump on here? Because if not, I'll claim that. Same with PinOut - but that's going to be one of those Joke Jumps.
>>
>>54919373
No I do not believe anyone here has claimed either.

SB has a gauntlet version wip called Hope's Peak but I would never play a gauntlet of that hell.
>>
>>54917896
>Just stop being... this.
I wish he would too. Maybe its because I've been here for a while or maybe he's just getting lazier but its obvious from a mile away what he's doing. It's pathetic, wierd and frankly makes him the lowest sort of scum this thread has ever harboured (and yes I include Bancho at his absolute worst)
>>
>>54918798
How did I miss this? Is this from QQ? Are tehre tohers?
>>
>>54919348
Yup. There's an excellent hawaiian hotel in the all female superhero Marvel dimension. I go there from time to time, sometimes with Deadpool and Hawkeye. Thinking about it I should stop going as I always end up helping Spiderwoman with some sinister plot or saving the world.
>>
>>54919416
Don't know. Saw it on Reddit. It mentions questionable questing at the bottom, so I assume so
>>
>>54919401
Well... I wouldn't want to go there either.

(Although that jump you mentioned? I am working on it.)
>>
>>54918556
Generic Isekai, you dingus.
>>
>>54919441
>(Although that jump you mentioned? I am working on it.)
You mean the guantlet? Was hoping it would be a regular jump, oh well.
>>
>>54919447
Really ?
>>
>>54919441
Oh. So you are from SB.
>>
>>54919164
Would they also mimic regular inhabitants based off of observing the new arrivals?
>"I didn't think we had a colony set up here."
>"We don't."
>>
>>54919465
Well, the original plan was to make it a Gauntlet - at least the first part of it - but once you complete that, you can choose if you want to make it a normal Jump or not. And yeah, I am.
>>
>>54919246
>>54919217
>>54919212
>>54919152
i just read up on those characters, because i never played the game....
Fuck, they're OP. That you can just become like them seems broken
>>
>>54919367
Oroboros, jourmagundr, hydra, orochi, possibly a snake god?
>>
>>54919489
Ah, sorry if I offended you by my comment. It is just I can not see that place as being anything but absolute Hell for a regular person and considering how...sadistic the antagonist are it does not bode well.
>>
>>54919495
Fuck off.
>>
>>54919495
I mean you have what's described in the 1000 CP's description, so you aren't EXACTLY like them and because of auxillary abilities and fluff in practice most of them are overall a lot more buff-you're just someone who can hold their own.

>>54919518
Chill, I'm pretty sure he's just a little overwhelmed by the wiki.
>>
>>54917779
>God of Highschool
I can't find it on the drive? Can somebody point me in the right direction please?
>>
>>54919542
Look under the
>>
>>54919542
The God Of Highschool
>>
>>54919545
>>54919549
Ah, thanks.
>>
>>54919518
?

>>54919532
>you aren't EXACTLY like them and because of auxillary abilities and fluff in practice most of them are overall a lot more buff-you're just someone who can hold their own.

I see, that makes more sense, thanks
>>
>>54919506
No offence taken. But, yeah, it is kinda like Hell. At least by making it a Gauntlet, failing does not end the Jump - which was my main intent for that Jump to make it somewhat viable.
Although I would need to add a Perk which would allow you to use non-supernatural Perks in the gauntlet which you have - which would be refunded once it's no longer a Gauntlet.
>>
>>54919532
>>54919571
I just think you shouldn't look on a wiki for a series you are completely unfamiliar for and then run in the thread crying "THIS THING IS SOOPER OP".
>>
>>54919575
>Although I would need to add a Perk which would allow you to use non-supernatural Perks in the gauntlet which you have
Well atleast with that it would be somewhat survivable, time to cold-read everyone.
>>
Anyone know of any good settings to go to for Isekai? I know of Kumo, Re: Monster, and Reincarnated as a Sword.
>>
>>54919646
Isekai settings are almost universally boring and uninteresting.
And we have a new jump that's based off of all three of those, and more.
>>
File: 0015.3-003.jpg (566KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0015.3-003.jpg
566KB, 1128x1600px
>>54919646
The only one that doesn't has a jump and I wouldn't mind is pic related.
>>
>>54919583
Not him but hey, not everybody's played and watched literally everything ever. Especially something as dense as SMT. I've been confused as shit by things on wikis before, and lots of SMT characters have non-directly game system combat related abilities that make them much stronger than a few rounds of Pokemon battling would have you think. So I sympathise at least.
>>
>>54919583
yeah, ok. I was just confused by that anons question about what characters the options are based on and assumed that meant literally becoming them.
Sorry i'm new to this and sometimes apparently my line of reasoning is valid in some jumps (atleast it was that way in a discussion about DC occult "jumper, prince of jumpworld" + "dimension lord" was based on princess amethyst, giving you the equivalent of her powers as the jumpmaker stated; ...i think)
>>
>>54919709
Yeah but that's my point. If you don't know then don't start complaining about it.

>>54919729
It's cool.

I haven't had my coffee yet, so I'm kind of being an asshole right now.
>>
>>54919622
Well, just added it to the WIP, but not sure what cost to give it.
>>
File: Tardis.jpg (60KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tardis.jpg
60KB, 480x720px
how can i aquire one of those
<-------

the Dr. Who jump doesn't let you do it directly
can i steal his identity somehow?
>>
>>54919646
Re: Life is probably the most interesting, in my opinion, but only cause the MC isn't OP and is instead woefully unprepared and suffers a lot. Ergo, it makes me feel like he actually deserves any little happiness he gets, unlike most other protags in Isekai
>>
>>54919778
Wait, that's an Isekai? Isn't that just about those age regression pills?
>>
>>54919789
You're right, I meant Re: Zero, sorry. Re:Life is (was? haven't kept up with it) still fun, though,
>>
>>54919756
Be a Lunar Exalt. Ensure you've got the right knacks for acquiring his form.
Make sure you've got Flickering Star Infusion.
Hunt him, murder him and devour his heart's blood.

Profit!
>>
>>54919646
They are usually set in the sameish generic rpg fantasy world.
>>
>>54919646
Arifureta, so you can punch out the edgelord protagonist.
>>
>>54918925
Crystal > Diamond > bigger diamond > golem crystal heart > godd/ess looking magic diamond statue > mothercrystal maybe?
>>
>>54919756
Don't bother, it's not worth it if they get pissed at you and they time travel using something that doesn't exist outside the Doctor Who multiverse. And maybe the Lovecraft mythos, EastEnders, Marve and Star Trek: The Next Generation.

>>54919822
Problem 1: I'm 99.99% sure the Doctor has enemies with much more elaborate disguise tactics, and as far as I know the TARDIS hasn't been fooled.

Problem 2: In the context of Exalted's charms a person's Fate is a very pattern set down by the Loom of Fate on things born in Creation. Things like Yozis and Raksha are explicitly outside of Fate because their basically beyond the Looms ability to calculate. Because the Doctor has never set foot in Creation he also has no Fate.
>>
>>54919756
>can i steal his identity somehow?

animorphs and/or Zerg to steal his timelord physiology.
headbutt him to gain all his memory (that's how timelords upload/download memories)

you now have his identity and will have pissed him off. Fear for your life. Also i doubt that the tardis will fall for it
>>
>>54919756
>Step 1: Make a Back to the Future Jump.
>Step 2: Acquire spacial altering magic.
>Step 3: Build one yourself.

Seems like a win win to me.
>>
>>54919869
Not only that, but Timelord physiology is so fucking weird I doubt either's good enough tech to handle it. The Zerg can't even turn into cosmic entities without some clarktech harvesting cycle to properly fuse with Protoss DNA. And the morphing tech can glitch out if the recipient is allergic to a certain kind of DNA, one girl had to DNA-burp out a crocodile because of that.

Meanwhile 11 showed he can use his regeneration energy like a fucking spirit bomb against a Dalek ship, one of the special episodes shows that a lobotomised Timelord can control the Time Vortex to warp reality and some of the EU books have Timelords transforming into sentient timelines during the Time War. Hell, 10's corpse was generating enough energy to attract aliens that could destroy Earth from across the universe.
>>
>>54919756
We already have Time Traveling devices less restricted than that. They don't come with the infinite energy, but you can take care of that yourself.
>>
>>54919867
>more elaborate disguise tactics
Lunar shapeshifting isn't some hack job surface change. They become exactly the entity whose form they've taken - Except for the supernatural bits. Time Lords, as a rule, disregard magic - Hell, they've gone out of their way to replace it with science.

>Because the Doctor has never set foot in Creation
>has no Fate
Fate isn't exclusive to Exalted, and it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Just in case the TARDIS can detect the concept.
>>
>>54919900
>transforming into sentient timelines
wtf. I can't even imagine what that means/implies

also: i think one could circumvent potential problems with aquiring timelord DNA if you're a supergenius with DNA splicing/cloning specialication (so Rick and Morty + Zerg should be fine)
>>
>>54919942
>Lunar shapeshifting isn't some hack job surface change. They become exactly the entity whose form they've taken - Except for the supernatural bits.
Strictly speaking they get that, too, they just don't have any mechanical difference. Like, if the Lunar doesn't have any abilities to attack at range with their magic they can't do that no matter what form they take, but if they did and took on the form of a fire elemental they could shoot fireballs.
>>
>>54919416
Fantasy, Modern, Magical Girl, Mind Control, and Tentacle, with the possibility of 'Superhero'.
>>
File: Endless family photo w. 4chan.png (247KB, 985x1020px) Image search: [Google]
Endless family photo w. 4chan.png
247KB, 985x1020px
>>54919942
I know, I'm questioning whether > or = E5 Charms would be sophisticated enough to handle Timelord (((biology))) when it takes an E5 Charm just to handle Behemoths. Supernatural is a relative term when Exalted wasn't designed for facechanging, time and space warping entities that don't use any Essence.

Besides, there's the Tell. The Tell's a pretty glaring hole in Lunar shapeshifting.

>>54919954
That's more up in the air. There's at least one Timelord-human hybrid. And one time one of his companions became a quasi-Timelord because of TARDIS shenanigans, but it wasn't stable.

That's more likely, but I'm not sure if Rick could pull it off. The guy talks big, but he can't actually do everything. He thinks time travel is complete bullshit, for example.

>>54919969
Hang on, I swear there was an upgrade to the "take a god/demon's form" charm that they needed in order to use the god's panoply too?
>>
>>54919969
What I meant was that a Lunar doesn't suddenly get new supernatural abilities along with the form. Their abilities shift to match their form though, otherwise it wouldn't be a "perfect" shapechange.

Such as: Somebody has the supernatural ability to stop time. The Lunar isn't going to be able to replicate that, because it's not something Lunars can do.

In fact, Lunars not having an Eclipse-style charm learning ability is possibly one of the only weaknesses in their shapeshifting perfection.
>>
>>54920022
>E5 Charm just to handle Behemoths.
Charm->Knack, but yes, I see your point. Hard to say, really. Time Lord biology isn't really that impressive though. Their big thing is their tech and science, really.

>The Tell's a pretty glaring hole in Lunar shapeshifting.
Only if you can manage to notice it in the first place. Which it's actually pretty good at hiding (and can be made more difficult through other Knacks.)
>>
>>54920048
>The Lunar isn't going to be able to replicate that, because it's not something Lunars can do.
There's actually a knack for that too.
Essential Mirror Form, from Lords of Creation, lets you use the supernatural powers for one type of supernatural creature whose form you take.
>>
>>54918973
>That pic
I am going to use that at some point. Just to fuck with people.
Deadly Magical Girl (Beastman) Transformation Technique.
>>
>>54920078
Uh, did you not see >>54919900? They're very low key about it in the show but Timelords are really, really weird under that humanoid fleshmask. Even if they need tech to unlock most of that potential, that it's still THERE says volumes.

Hell, in the older series there was a Timelord who survived after being reduced to mostly nothing in his suit.

Also come on, man. It's a TARDIS.
>>
>>54920186
There are Lunar Knacks to take the forms of demons, elementals, plants, ghosts, the fair folk and even gods.

So i don't think "but Timelords have really really weird biology" really holds much weight as an argument.

I'll buy "the TARDIS can totally tell" though, if you want to play it that way.
>>
>>54920186
>It's a TARDIS.

The fact that it's a genuine TARDIS is the only reason I'd care about going to lengths to get it.
I can build something that does most of what the TARDIS does - but I'm a collector! I need the original, not some knock-off!

I certainly don't care about the Time Lord body itself. Just a means to an end.

Honestly, if the jump didn't outright forbid it, I'd walk off with a TARDIS and a Dalek Companion. And the TARDIS would probably spend most of the rest of eternity sitting in a dusty corner of my Warehouse.
>>
>>54920288
>spend most of the rest of eternity sitting in a dusty corner of my Warehouse.
Ah, that good jumper magpie instinct.
>"What are you going to do now that you've acquired [super-powerful thing]?"
>"Do? Why would i do anything with it? I just want to have it!"
>>
>>54920288
Make a jump in a doctor who fanfic.
>>
>>54920225
I can't think of a single demon, elemental, fair folk or god that has the potential to freely rewrite events that have ever occured throughout the time-space continuum or transform into a time-space continuum themselves though. All I'm saying is that they seem to be a lot more freeform than everything short of a Primordial, even the Incarnae can't do this shit.

Now, to play devil's advocate against myself I haven't forgotten that one time a Timelord daughter was created by some bumfuck rebels' cloning machine that one time, instead of timey wimey shit like being conceived while travelling on the TARDIS.

>>54920288
Go away Gilgamesh, don't you have being beaten up by Jumpers to do?

>>54920358
There's Faction Paradox, which is an alternate AU mercifully far from the main timelines.

It's not worth it, though. Oh god, is it not worth it.
>>
>>54920326
not him, but i undertand him.
It's an exqusite pleasure to posess something countless people have fougth for, have died for in the jump you have the item from, and then do absolutely nothing with said item.
It's even better if the item has a mind of it's own and realizes it's fate.
Example: the one ring from LotR lies in some drawer in my warehouse
>>
All this talk of stealing has me thinking of lord of the rings. I know about the rings themselves, and that large gem that could be used and a fuck huge power source. most of the other stuff I know of is only worthy of hobbits.
>>
>>54920386
Of course the thread updates with the perfect person to ask after I've already posted.
Any suggestions for this >>54920406
>>
>>54920406
>>54920432

>that large gem
are you talking about the silmarils or the arkenstone?
and you better have powerful protection against corruption if you steal the one true ring. Remember if you destroy the one ring, then the onther rings become worthless
>>
File: Fallen Angel armor.jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Angel armor.jpg
89KB, 640x480px
Anyone know of any good armor imports to take my stuff through?
>>
>>54920385
>Go away Gilgamesh, don't you have being beaten up by Jumpers to do?

ONORE! ONORE ONORE ONORE!
>>
>>54920453
The silmarils i think. I remember it was describe as literally having a million stars worth of power in it. (the full might of some tree that used to grow stars? lotr gets weird in places.)
>>
If myrmidont is here or see this, I have a AoBS question: the companion section mentions that you can 'recreate' canon companions using other companion options, like shipless Hyuuga as a Co-Processor.
I don't have a problem with that, but for example, say I want to get Takao with 'I Am Your Ship'. It mentions having giving her the general Mental Model perk tree, either of the Loyalist/Abnormal perk tree, her items freebies and 400 CP.
My question is since Takao is a Takao-class Heavy Cruiser ( in the Heavy Fleet Of FOg Vessel which are discounted but not free), would she still get her Heavy Fleet Of Fog Vessel free or would she need to spend 200 of her 400 CP on her ship-body?
>>
>>54920288
You could probably use the Under con wonder to get a fully functional TARDIS.
>>
>>54917073
>>54917042
No, but it will prevent you from getting your reward until the jump is over. And yes, drawbacks do last the whole time you're in the jump.
>>
So how would one go about making unbreakable rings of power ala lord of the rings?
>>
>>54919881
Claiming that as Daggerfall is nearly done
>>
>>54920385
>this bullshit
Hahaha. Oh fuck, it's been awhile since I've seen this level of Doctor Who wank. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>54920525
Nope, nothing more high tech or powerful than ironman armor.

In other words get yourself a blueprint pack for it from there and some raw materials.
>>
>>54920483
MCU has some good power ups and lets you fuse two of yours together.
I think Metroid has a power armor table.
Akame ga Kill Teigu table can be used with an imported armor.
Nanoha lets you turn your armor either into device-like equipment for use independently or in place of a barrier jacket, or just turn it into a barrier jacket outright.
The Wonderful 101 lets you turn your armour into a transformation trinket.
If you turn your armour into some kind of henshin decide, Kamen Rider is your friend.
>>
>>54920525
Even if I could, it wouldn't be an original. And being an original is the only reason I'd want it.
>>
>>54920542
Isn't the One Ring basically just a ring of invisibility that's been turned into a Horcrux?

As for making unbreakable rings of power, magic item creation?
D&D, Hero BBS, Anima:Beyond Fantasy, Exalted, basically any high fantasy setting ever?
>>
>>54920485
sure, that are the silmarils.
To get one of them, you'd have to:
-search the whole ocean to find it potentially battling the god of the ocean
-search the whole earths mantle/core
-battle an incredible powerful elf on his magic spaceship for it
-probably have to battle the concept of fate itself (which you could circumvent with anti-fate perks (merlin, terminator, touhou...) but then you'd probalby piss Elru off), since they're not meant to be taken/found unless it's the end of (this) time/world

i'm not saying it's impossible; just com prepared
(the silmarils will also irrevocably burn you if you aren't pure of heart)
>>
What would be some interesting and useful Minor Blessings in Percy Jackson?
>>
>>54920588
>D&D, Hero BBS
Neither of these let you make unbreakable magic items. And I dont know the others well enough to say either way.
>>
>>54920559
Or a fully functional Sword of Omens, which is canonically powered by the Eye of Thundera.
>>
>>54920542
Depending on how you want to go about it, and what other options you have for imbuing abilities in pre-existing magical items...

Exalted - Make the ring out of one of the Five Magical Materials or Adamant.
>>
>>54920602
I think i keep a pure of heart person in cryo somewhere for exactly this purpose. Push precog and scry/seeking perks and magic to their limits... and then gank a handful of gods. its a bit of a longer list of needs than i was expecting, but i suppose no length is too far to get me some shinys.
>>
>>54920483
Young Justice (or maybe the Avengers) lets you get multiple copies of your outfit in different styles, and modifying the original modifies all of the copies.
>>
>>54920605
Fertility and virility blessings maybe flat our libido enhancer. Everyone having babies.
>>
>>54920659
>I think i keep a pure of heart person in cryo somewhere for exactly this purpose
kek
>>
>>54920542
golden cains from smite + some indestructible material like adamantium=steal powers from people and put them into objects, who give the wearer said powers, when item is worn, until item is destroyed, which is impossible with adamantium
>>
>>54920542
Immortal Object (SAO)
>>
File: InspiroBot 002.jpg (82KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
InspiroBot 002.jpg
82KB, 650x650px
>>54917721
I get mine from Inprobot, best AI!
>>
File: but you must entertain Jumpchan.jpg (153KB, 846x571px) Image search: [Google]
but you must entertain Jumpchan.jpg
153KB, 846x571px
>>54917721
It's from The Mincing Mockingbird: Guide To Troubled Birds
>>
>>54920588
>Isn't the One Ring basically just a ring of invisibility that's been turned into a Horcrux?

nah, it's actually quite powerful altough it's exact powers are quite elusive. The best feat i can think of would be making the wearer much more powerful, if they are powerful from the start
what exactly that means isn't clear, but Sauron, who is a powerful angelic being, feared being defeated by Aragorn if he wore the ring.
Gandalf wwearing the ring would be completely unstoppable.
Problem is: the ring will corrupt the wearer, so that they will just become the next dark lord
>>
>>54920608
D&D actually can. The Kissed by the Ages spell makes the item used as a focus indestructible.
Or, well, not totally indestructible, but nearly so. At least "throw it into Mt. Doom" level anyway.

There was also some method of creating Greater Artifacts somewhere, which are also indestructible except under special circumstances on that level or above.

And since Hero BBS magic system is "fanwank it" it can potentially duplicate anything any magic system in any franchise can do.
>>
>>54920917
Huh, It might be worth more then the average cursed trinket after all. Any word on what the other rings do?
>>
>>54920588
It is primarily a focusing tool for mental domination, Sauron's main power. To put it simply it greatly enhances his ability to dominate the minds of others while the other rings reduce the mental defenses of those wearing them. Generally making the wearers Sauron's puppets unless they take them off quickly like the elves or they are unnaturally stubborn like the dwarves.

The other powers are of minimal importance other than the way things like invisibility can be used to screw over any wearer other than Sauron.
>>
So when fate go comes out what kind of abilities will the sauron servant have? Charisma ex and item creation A?
>>
>>54920917
It is important to note that the ring will never actually serve someone other than Sauron. It is a part of him and any aid it gives to another is merely a deception used to corrupt the wearer (short term goal) and/or return to Sauron (long term goal).
>>
>>54920952
Galadriels ring can basically create sanctuaries of beauty full with magical power unravaged by time
Gandalfs ring can inspire the hearts of men
i forgot what the other ring does but i think it was something with wisdom and/or scrying
>>
>>54921001
There are perks for that.
>>
>>54920847
Link?
>>
>>54920952
>Any word on what the other rings do?
They preserve what the wearers care most about, that and make the wearers weak to Sauron's influence.

For the elves this made their lands retain their magic even as magic declined elsewhere.

For the dwarves this preserved their hoards which allowed them to grow to the point it attracted dragons to eat them and sit on their loot.

For the humans it prolonged their lives until they eventually became the ring wraiths.
>>
>>54921021
I remember when you people had better responses than this.

Now it's all canned, generic-brand bullshit.

>"There are perks for that."
>"But Jumpers can get X."
>"What about if I have <insert long silly list of dumb bullshit>."

... Have I just been here too long.
>>
>>54920602
>-battle an incredible powerful elf on his magic spaceship for it
??
Sounds badass af, what's he called?
>>54920659
I don't think Elru is beatable on his home turf, he's basically omnipotent with no limitations I know of.
>>
>>54921057
Are you by any chance a LotR fanboy?
Because that's the only reason i can see why you'd get pissy about that.

This is what jumpers DO. Pretty much from day one. We cheat. Outrageously.
>>
>>54921019
Vilya's power is never explicitly stated, but it seems to have to do with preservation and peace, much like Nenya only stronger. That was the original intent of Celebrimbor's work, to preserve the Elven domains. But Sauron in his guise of Annatar corrupted sixteen of the rings, leaving only three for the Elves.
>>
>>54920542
My suggestion is to hit up Mortal Heroes Gauntlet and get the thing that lets you have some spirit charms, becoming the God(dess) of Martial Arts before getting Chrysalis Of Preservation with that and the right Martial Arts/Larceny Charms you can touch, tnteract with, and crystalize concepts which is funny as fuck. Taking Gender from someone doesn't flip it, they just have N/A Gender. Anyway Chrysalis Of Preservation lets you coat something in a cocoon of stasis.

>>54921045
http://inspirobot.me/
>>
File: 1502694383610.jpg (168KB, 642x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1502694383610.jpg
168KB, 642x1000px
>>54921001
The plan is simple.
We seduce the ring.
>>
>>54921084
Frankly I don't care about the LotR discussion.

Just

Have some better responses than "BUT MUH PERKS."
>>
File: Eärendil_slays_Ancaglon.jpg (39KB, 298x450px) Image search: [Google]
Eärendil_slays_Ancaglon.jpg
39KB, 298x450px
>>54921080
http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/E%C3%A4rendil
>>
>>54921019
>>54921056
My first instinct to steal them all was correct then.
>>54921021
Any suggestions? i was going to go for mind control/soul control. Standard horcrux manipulation procedure.
>>54921112
kek
>>
File: 1483150019563.jpg (24KB, 322x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483150019563.jpg
24KB, 322x365px
>Wake up
>Pegasus Fantasy becomes stuck in my head seconds later
>It has been since I started on the Saint Seiya jump

help
>>54917613
Hadn't posted it, or even made a proper writefag yet. I just opted to make builds and imagine the story, then post it sometime later. It'll be on bread once I'm done.
>>54918060
That is correct. It'd just be the one they gained from the jump itself. To do otherwise is to invite madness.
>>54918741
>be me
>Be Eddard's younger brother
>Be in Robert's Rebellion, participate in the Battle of the Trident and various other skirmishes
>People on Jumper BBS ask me why I haven't banged my nonexistent niece

To answer your question, you are correct. I absolutely do not want to do that.
>>
>>54921057
>Have I just been here too long.

Familiarity breeds contempt, as they say.
>>
>>54921112
You know what must be done....roll to seduce.
>>
>>54921129
I mean I get why you'd be frustrated by that but he's trying to achieve something. Just saying you have the thing you need is good enough. If potentially rude, I guess, if the anon he was responding to knew there were ways to deal with the Ring following Sauron's will and just wanted to let people that was a thing they needed to deal with.
>>
>>54921163
DAKISHIMETA
KOKORO NO COSMO
>>
>>54921080
>Sounds badass af, what's he called?
Earendil. Dude was a badass. Killed Ancalagon the Black, a dragon that was made using a fair amount of Morgoth's power and was so large that his corpse falling out of the sky broke a continent. Don't mess with Earendil.
>>
File: aXm6827xjU.jpg (45KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm6827xjU.jpg
45KB, 650x650px
>>54921104
>>
>>54921151
>Any suggestions? i was going to go for mind control/soul control. Standard horcrux manipulation procedure.
Usy Any Item (Overlord) is the one i remember.
There was at least one more though, but someone forgot to hand over my perfect memory perk.
>>
So I never read past halfway into the Speaker for the Dead book but the 'They Lied' drawback, is it what happened later in the series or just something thrown in there?
>>
>>54916145
>Other way around. He gives his son some extra chakra so said son can do a big finishing move. This despite Boruto being completely worthless. I guess it was meant to be some "I believe in you, son" bit, but Naruto absolutely should NOT believe in his son.
>Boruto
>Completely Worthless
He's like objectively better then Naruto ever was at that age. Like he has three nature releases, can use shadow clones, created a nature release rasengan over a weekend, and was willing to follow Sasuke to the boss fight.

Boruto's whole thing in that movie was getting over his own shit.
>>
>>54921269
>just something thrown in there?
Yes
>>
File: aXm3039xjU.jpg (36KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm3039xjU.jpg
36KB, 650x650px
>>54921243
>>
>>54921276
>He's like objectively better then Naruto ever was at that age.
I mean as a person. I don't give a fuck if Boruto's skilled, he's still a piece of shit.
>>
>>54921285
>Yes
Alright thank you. I thought I somehow missed the hints it gave me back when I read it. Glad to know it wasn't that.
>>
>>54921294
> I don't give a fuck if Boruto's skilled, he's still a piece of shit.
Yeah, At Least Boruto has his parents growing up; unlike Naruto did.
>>
File: Toriko_Love.gif (589KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Toriko_Love.gif
589KB, 500x354px
>>54921112
I love this plan. I'll start with taking it on a date and making it dinner.
>>
>>54921057
I remember "there are perks for that" being one of the most common phrases we had once for quite a while after we hit the triple digits.
>>
>>54921326
>Toriko-Anon
Toriko update when?
>>
>>54916592
Part 2 Sasuke doesn't actually kill anyone but Akatsuki members until he got hit with the "Itachi was a good guy, Konoha evil" stuff. They even have random Konoha ninja talking about how awesome he is and how he'd probably get a pardon if he walked into the village tomorrow.

>>54921294
Oh definitely. But that's something the movie agrees. Boruto reacts really terribly to his dad no longer being there at all.
>>
>>54921326
But what will you wear?
>>
>>54921269
Sort of. I mean, there's never any Formic betrayal. The bit with a bunch of hidden hives arising and attacking humanity doesn't happen. But the fact that they were liars and totally understood what individual identity was is true. That's explicitly stated, that individual Formics do have their own identities and that the Queen Formic mind-crushes them into submission to the hive mind. The Queens know what individuality is, and the "they were just trying to communicate, it's not their fault, humanity is the real monster here" thing is just them trying to guilt trip Ender. Hell, even if that was true, it wouldn't excuse what they did. Suppose humanity was a single mass organism. Would that make them kidnapping and killing members of our hive an acceptable tactics in a peaceful first contact scenario? If you meet someone new and your first response is to cut them, does the fact that you didn't cut deep make your actions non-hostile?
>>
>>54921112
>>54921326
>third date comes along
just remember:
the ring can change it's size and can fit anything
....anything
>>
>>54921337
When I stop being a lazy piece of shit.

>>54921350
Well knowing me I'll probably go shirtless with Gi Pants, no shoes and ambiance wind to keep my hair fluttering dramatically in the wind at all times.

>>54921361
Uh uh, no way honey. I don't put out until they put a ring on that finge---eeer...Wait a minute...
>>
File: commendable.png (477KB, 695x559px) Image search: [Google]
commendable.png
477KB, 695x559px
>>54915787
Dresden Files, God of Highschool, Generic Isekai, Overlord, Hero BBS
>>
File: 1502917766218.jpg (425KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1502917766218.jpg
425KB, 1280x1440px
You buch of ragging faggots lied to me. I can't encounter a single good fanfic.

I liked a lot of them, but they're pretty bad to be honest.
>>
>>54921357
Whoa, so the Queens are a race of slavers basically. Thanks for filling me in on this. Poor Ender he gets used by everyone it seems.
>>
>>54921396
WELCOME TO THE TRUTH OF THE INTERNET
>>
>>54921374
You know exactly what people want to see on a date and I hope the ladies you take out dress to match.
>>
File: 1496211003725.jpg (270KB, 724x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496211003725.jpg
270KB, 724x1000px
>>54921326
But what will you make it for dinner?
>Toriko
NEVERMIND!

>>54921361
Just remember to invest in a good polishing compound.

>>54921183
Who needs rolls when I've got a lance this big?
>>
>>54921357
>>54921399
only a dead bug is a good bug
>>
>>54921396
Hey Not Quite as Planned was okay.

Not great. But still entertaining in a non-ironic way.

I'm sure there's others like it.
>>
>>54921396
When it comes to fanfics good = enjoyable, they are all guilty pleasures though because none of them are actually "good".
>>
File: There Is No Slime.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
There Is No Slime.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>54917480
Still stuck on deciding, actually. Torn between two kinds of stories and not sure which one I want more. Probably one with shenanigans either way.
>>
Are there any perks in jumpchain that would allow me to beat conceptual bullshit with just biggatons? Or to treat concept ball as if it were just another kind of biggatons?
>>
>>54921460
Tensei Shitara Slime jump when?
>>
File: 1501839551917.png (2MB, 2048x2772px) Image search: [Google]
1501839551917.png
2MB, 2048x2772px
What are some jumps with purchasable labs?

So far in my jump, I've been to both Jurassic park as a geneticist and FMA as an alchemist (without clapalchemy) and I've4 been kicking myself ever since for not purchasing either lab option.

Picture may or may not be related
>>
>>54921460
>pic
Ah I would love that world it is full of fun. A shame I would probably be killed for some reason.
>>
>>54921484
Noblesse has one with its own island.
>>
>>54921426
I never meant to cross the Shonen but now I did and have to keep going to see where it'll lead. And I thank you for kind wish.

>>54921428
What will I make? Yoro...please....What can't I make at this point? Its in my Jump Rules
>Rule 1: Take ALL Cooking options or chances to improve cooking.
>>
So I've been reading through World of Cultivation (Holy shit do these Xian Xia get Long! WoC is like 595+ Chapters right now on the site I'm using and they're BEHIND) and I just got to the fight with Jidan (Golden Core) which Clear Sky Old Forefather, which was hype as fug. Now the best way to discribe a Jidan fighting is apparently if Mandara Uchiha fought serious all the time. Here's the thing in Wu Kong Sect there were four of these guys and in some of the other sects there are as many as ten! How is this world still whole!?
>>
>>54921484
The Nomasian Island in The Incredibles comes with a lab.
>>
>>54921393
>Dresden Files
You sure anyone wants that angel booty?
>>
>>54921478
Yes, Heretic from Seven Deadly Sins does exactly that. Makes it so that there are no absolute abilities when used against you, they instead become contests of power. No cheating with an attack that always hits, if you're faster than them you're fucking faster than them. I love it.
>>
File: 1502812985188.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502812985188.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>54921409

I'm mad. Like, legimately mad.

No Pandora Hearts Jump for you. Not from me at least.
>>
>>54921504
I'm not familiar with World of Cultivation in particular, but usually xianxia worlds are much larger than Earth, and have populations in the trillions despite having a lower level of technology that can sustain fewer people per square kilometer. So I imagine the answer is "because the top-tier fighters just haven't gotten around to destroying it all yet".
>>
>>54921532
Here to appease you take this fanfic. Personally I think it is good but that is just my opinion. Probably not jump worthy.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10572048/1/Walk-Two-Lifetimes
>>
>>54921478
I don't know any perk that does that universally.
Alterworld has a perk that makes you immune to reality benders.
Angel Notes has a perk that lets you bestow concepts you have onto an enemy when you hit. Example, make a creature that absolutely cannot die able to die assuming that you are also able to die. (This one is pretty easy given that being an Aristotele is apparently the only method to fully not have a concept of death, as other methods just make it very difficult but still possible.)
Angel Notes has a gun that makes it easier to beat really powerful entities, though you might need something else to kill them.
Yuki Yuna has a perk that lets you bring out and directly attack a soul. It may be very strong, but if you destroy it, you might be able to kill some beings that have ways to cheat death (such as reincarnation or respawning).
>>
>>54921532
HE COULDN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.
>>
>>54921396
Your going about this the wrong way, instead of searching through the countless crap that litter the internet you should go to fanficiton recommendation sites, at least their the fics you'll find will be slightly less crap.
>>
>>54921478
Wind Waker has Undestined One which lets you immune to destiny. Tge perk also implies that you could "break the cycle."
>>
>>54921580
>>54921692
None of this is anywhere close to what I asked about.
>>
>>54921579
>fanfic
>drama tag
It's shit.
>>
File: 1369031600413.png (254KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1369031600413.png
254KB, 500x514px
>>54915522
That's died out, you idiot. If their blood, their features, if all of that becomes so diluted and unidentifiable from outbreeding that they're gone, then the group is extinct. The Senju name doesn't even continue to exist.

You wouldn't say Neanderthals still exist because a sliver of blood exists in everyone North, East, and West of Mali. They as a species are gone. It's the same thing.
>>
>>54919756
Oh how I want a Tardis. It travels through space and time letting me go anywhere I want.

Hmm isn't there a Timelord Graveyard in one of the episodes that has a bunch of stolen Tardises locked away? Maybe I could steal some of them.

>>54921532
>No Pandora Hearts Jump for you. Not from me at least.
No!!!
>>
>>54921484
>spoiler
So you're saying dinosaur maids?
Because that's what I'm hearing.

Rexxy a best. All others go home
>>
>>54915547
>...why hasn't the Hyuugas being the direct descendents of aliens more of a big deal throughout ninja history anyway?
Because nobody remembers that Kaguya is an alien, or that the Sage and his brother were descended from her, and overtime even the fact that six clans descended from them was forgotten.
>>
So I've been working on a jump for a while now and I'm worried that it won't be good enough to submit. It seems like the thread has high standards and criticism tends to be harsh. Most of the jumps are made by the same people, and I don't think mine will turn out as good as theirs. Should I leave this stuff to the pros or keep going?
>>
File: BTS_vol_06.5_041.jpg (84KB, 459x455px) Image search: [Google]
BTS_vol_06.5_041.jpg
84KB, 459x455px
>>54921848

Post it. It can't be worse than mine.
>>
File: Jurrasic Park in 5 minutes.png (473KB, 900x3810px) Image search: [Google]
Jurrasic Park in 5 minutes.png
473KB, 900x3810px
>>54921808
You rang?

>>54921848
Personally I believe you should keep going. Just ignore the idiots who have nothing constructive to say, besides maybe yours is good if not then you can always improve.
>>
>>54921848
Keep going. we always need more jumpmakers. just be ready for the crazies. no matter how good of a jump you make someone will have something to hate about it.
>>
>>54921848
Let us tear you apart, Anon. Our standards aren't that high. I mean, have you seen my shit?
>>
>>54921848
Post it, man. The thread doesn't actually have that high standards, there are just a few people who love to yell. Even if it doesn't meet what standards we have, you're likely to get constructive criticism rather than yelling. Well, in addition to yelling, but that's still good.
>>
>>54921862
Yes. This is exactly and 85% my fetish
>>
>>54921887
What's the other 15%?
>>
>>54921848
If there's an open replacement warrant on my jumps and nobody's taken to it to do so, standards aren't that high.

Feel free to post it. Worse that happens, you decide jumpmaking isn't your thing.
>>
>>54921862
>Raptor Girls
Best Daughterus
10/10
>>
Anyone happen to have the latest wip of WoW? I tried searching the archives but I kept finding the wrong one.
>>
>>54921848
Everyone starts somewhere, anon.
>>
>>54915787
>Booty
DxD booty is best booty
>>
>>54921506
>The Incredibles
Or... or.. you could spend 1600CP making yourself look AMAZING
>>
>>54916327
>Straight up, a new bloodline?
The Rinne-Sharingan and probably the All-Killing Ashbones, as well as the general charka and vitality boosts Kaguya had were from her eating the fruit. Aka, almost everything descended from her. The only possible exception is the Byakugan, which her species seems to have by default, or at least from their normal pill diet.
>>
>>54921966
You can do the same in Career Model, which doesn't have much else.
Not only does it mean you still get your private island, the option from incredibles also makes sure the parts affected always heal perfectly and never get sore.
>>
>>54921999
>the option from incredibles
Erg, the option from Career Model i mean.
>>
>>54915547
It's weird how you keep acting like your Otsutsuki is alien when it's from the moon clan, who are humans no different from the Hyuuga except where they live and their retard self-blinding nonsense.
>>
>>54921906
Procreation.
>>
File: jeanne v sign.png (55KB, 121x228px) Image search: [Google]
jeanne v sign.png
55KB, 121x228px
>>54921848
Here's the thing. People screaming about obvious inflammatory nonsense are usually shitposting. It can be difficult to ignore, especially when starting out, but I wouldn't let it deter you from posting your jumps anyway. You don't have to dismiss every bit of criticism lobbied at your jumps, just take some of the rude messages with a grain of salt.

If you're really not sure, pop in the IRC and get some jumpmakers to look at your stuff. The IRC is made of a lot of nice people, and one or two will at least look at your stuff and give you advice.
>>
>>54921966
May I recommend Golden Rule (Body) EX instead?
>>
>>54922067
>Golden Rule (Body) EX
Explain
>>
File: Golden Rule Body.png (9KB, 646x101px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Rule Body.png
9KB, 646x101px
>>54922079
It's a Servant Skill.

See also: Natural Body, if you've got a thing against gods.
>>
>>54922067

>Not taking Charisma(EX) and Embodiment of Beauty (EX) as well.
>>
>>54922129
>>Not taking Charisma(EX)
Got that actually

>Embodiment of Beauty (EX)
I knew I was missing something.
>>
>>54921506
>Incredibles
Reminder that the Jump starts three years before the movie, meaning that you have plenty of time for shenanigans before the movie starts. Also reminder that being the eldest Parr sibling is surprisingly fun, especially when you can use it to mess with your Bob.

>So Dad, I've noticed you've been going out a lot lately...
>Uh, well...
>And your new 'job' seems to be paying a lot of money, a lot more then it should...
>You see-
>And I notice you're in a lot better shape now, with a new suit and your powers being stronger then they were before-
>I-
>...Dad, are you doing something illegal?
>No! Well, yes-I mean, no, but...technically...oh boy.
Thread posts: 554
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.