[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/-CYOA General: Surprise OC edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 469
Thread images: 106

File: Zombie Apocalypse cyoa.png (6MB, 1600x8000px) Image search: [Google]
Zombie Apocalypse cyoa.png
6MB, 1600x8000px
Previous Thread: >>54882765
Archives and other resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: Zombie Apocalypse cyoa p2.png (4MB, 1600x7520px) Image search: [Google]
Zombie Apocalypse cyoa p2.png
4MB, 1600x7520px
>>54898170
I don't think this is my best work, but I'll let you guys be the judge.
>>
Does anyone else hate finding art for their cyoas?
It always is the worst part for me.
Any tips?
>>
File: Soul^3.jpg (7MB, 1200x9218px) Image search: [Google]
Soul^3.jpg
7MB, 1200x9218px
>>54898170
>>54898202
I like it.
>>54898234
Yes, grab art you find and like all the time.
Not just for CYOAs.
Then you can just look through your collection instead of scouring the internet.

Reposting my latest crap from last thread.
>>
>>54898258
I was going to give you about 3 more minutes before reposting it for you.
>>
>>54898234
I hate it too. I would had probably made a lot of progress with mine if it were not for that.
>>
File: PSYCYOA.jpg (4MB, 1500x7328px) Image search: [Google]
PSYCYOA.jpg
4MB, 1500x7328px
I made this cyoa while on break from writing PPP+. I decided to use draft idea characters/lore from an in-progress Earthbound inspired cyoa to make this cyoa.

Pick whatever waifu you want. Remember to have fun.
>>
>>54898234
throw away your dignity and write your cyoas about cute anime girls
>>
>>54898327
No, not yet. I still have a few more ideas.
>>
File: Mystery Box.jpg (424KB, 1500x729px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery Box.jpg
424KB, 1500x729px
>>54898315
Box.
>>
>>54898315
I take Lindsy.
I can use those techno powers for something.
>>
Requesting Son of Metal. The one with the unicorns.
>>
>>54898202
How many perks do we get?
>>
>>54898381
Fuck.
Forgot to put that in.
Three in total.
Let me fix that.
>>
File: 1494362949619.gif (1MB, 446x469px) Image search: [Google]
1494362949619.gif
1MB, 446x469px
>>54898277
I'm on my way to bed so I decided to throw it up before I left.
Thanks though.

>>54898315
>After fighting off an alien invasion at your school
Huh... You'd think I'd remember doing something like that...
Oh well, if it gets me a yandere waifu, I won't question it.
>>
>>54898431
You thing you'd remember something like your soul exploding too, but apparently not.
>>
File: The Rolled CYOA Setting.jpg (33KB, 676x265px) Image search: [Google]
The Rolled CYOA Setting.jpg
33KB, 676x265px
>>54898451
Touche.
Also, pretty sure I'm the only who remembers this, but the only reason >>54898258 exists is because I rolled on that fucking chart a while back.
>>
File: Zombie Apocalypse cyoa p2.png (4MB, 1600x7520px) Image search: [Google]
Zombie Apocalypse cyoa p2.png
4MB, 1600x7520px
>>54898381
>>54898412
>>54898202
Fixed second page. Gonna work on my next project now.
>>
>>54898481
Nah I remember. I got internet, poker, and no hit-points from that thing.

Probably not gonna make anything with it though. I really couldn't care less about online death poker.
>>
>>54898258
Danae
Olesya
Taavetti

Wish I could take Nevidd, too. Any plan for DLC?
>>
File: Artifacts of Virtue cyoa.png (2MB, 1600x3958px) Image search: [Google]
Artifacts of Virtue cyoa.png
2MB, 1600x3958px
>>
>>54898597
>Online Death Poker
So like... Yu-Gi-Oh! meets Darwin's Game?
That could actually be pretty cool...
>>54898808
>DLC
For this? Not at the moment.
But certain characters and elements from it may make it into future CYOAs.
>>
>>54887339
Just to be sure, is it possible to choose from which rival "Mai Waifu!" applies in case of "Double Trouble"?

From the wording it seems yes since while drawbacks that give the rival something only apply to the main rival, "Mai Waifu!" does not give anything. In the following build I assigned my main rival taking into account the companions she will receive, but I am looking for the waifu from the other one.

Supreme Sorcerer
Dark Elf Female
Death Realm -3
Sex Appeal (female) -2
Arcane Magic (free)
Holy Magic -3
Black Magic -3
Magical Bondage -2

Scrying Box -1
Legendary Weapon -1 (Holy) (combo)
Legendary Armor -1 (combo)
Runic Cube -1 (combo)

Elven Ranger -2
Loli Mage-2
Diviner -1
Guardian -2 (combo)
Shadow Assassin -2
Masochist Mage -2

Witch Hunter +2
Adventurer +1 (Mai Waifu!)*
Pervert +2
Skimpy Outfit +1
Double Trouble +2 (Mor'ath)*
Unexpected Enemies x2 +4 (Noblewoman, Knight Errant, Amazon Warrior, Beast Mistress)

Mega Harem (female)

Heroic Guardian Combo

Avearna
>>
>>54898510
Are the special supplies not path-locked? Special perks say they are but the supplies don't mention one way or the other.
>>
>>54898906
They are.
I didn't think I needed to specify that.
>>
>>54898919
You absolutely do. Really there's no reason they have to be, the setting could easily have some random magic or high tech shit in it even if the zombies come the other way.
>>
>>54898258
Limbo valhalla DLC when?

Katriel
olesya
iines
>>
>>54898808
Nevidd would be thinking entirely with your dick. Besides, when she she was "hoping we could breed" she probably means it literally. I doubt she has any more concept of contraception than she does money.
>>
>>54898170
[15]
Let's, as always, start with drawbacks.
Light Packer [18]
Stick Physiology [20]
Extra Viral [22]
Magic zombies. If it means we get magic, magic zombies aint shit.

Shelter: Bike (woods) with Log Cabin [-5] Shouldnt be too bad to get a steady supply of vegetables, and hopefully some edible sap or finding a nearby bee's nest. Will have to dry some meat or fish for first winter or two though. Also it should help with stick physiology.

Skills:
Melee Berserker. A mace/hammer seems like a very good weapon for the situation. No sharpening necessary. [-3]
Woodsman [-4] All purpose survival knowledge. Plus I'm already a competent gardener and manager so I dont need those

Thats [-12/22] so far

Supplies:
School Backpack [-3, capacity 4]
Solar Generator, water Purifier(manual) [-7]
Solar generator may not be useful immediately but will be particularly useful later on during trades if people know they can charge their phones n shit here for free if they give me good deals on trades. Plus ill eventually get some electronics im sure.
Thats -22/22

Special :
Seal of life. Bring zombies back to life is pretty OP. I mean, that's insta companions. How can they not listen to me when I can freaking revive zombies and corpses. (Also good for keeping meat fresh or starting a bunny farm from dead bunnies.

Normal Perks: Titanium Weapon. How about a nice Titanium Axe. It'll make survival much easier at any rate.

Magic Perk: Healing Hands. It'll be part of my services to start of my trading for the rare traveller. Healing diseases is especially important so they should be willing to pay a good deal. What else are they going to do while they charge their phone.

Companion: Rex. Let's hope that we can find a nice female doggo for him sooner or later. Maybe even trade for one? If I bring a doggo that died from old age back to life will he die again?

Actually... I dont even like the other companions that much. Can I just have two doggos?
>>
>>54898315
Yila
>>
>>54898968
>Can I just have two doggos?
You know what, I'm tired and need to go to bed. Sure, have two dogs. They're both male, though.
>I don't even like the other companions that much.
Eh, it was an experiment into companions. I'll improve latter.
Goodnight.
>>
>>54898968
>>54898999
Two male doggos is fine. At least they have friends and stuff you know.

Also missed your 3 perks thing so for my second and third perks

Actually that looks like it's 3 perks for normal and special perks combined. In that case I'd already have 2 so I'll just take teleport rune as my 3rd. It would be an investment but very very helpful for my trade if I can place it near a major outpost of some sort.
>>
>>54898936
>Limbo
>Valhalla
"Alright, so I figured out how to cure you... But before I can, I need to tear two more chunks of your soul. I swear I know what I'm doing and this isn't just an elaborate prank Sylvain, Taavetti, and I are pulling on you."
>>54898958
Fae don't reproduce in the traditional sense.
Think of it as her taking in your genetic information for future use should the two of you decide you want some sproutlings.
The fae are my go to, "they're magic, they don't need to make sense," race, in case that wasn't obvious already.
>>
>>54899186
or picked as alternates. maybe hell gets boring after a while
>>
>>54898170
Zombie Apocalypse CYOA: (+15 Points)
>Magic: Necromancers
Starting Shelter:
>Bike (+5 Points)
Skills:
>Gardener (-4 Points)
>Woodsman (-4 Points)
Supplies and Bag:
>School Backpack: 8 Capacity (-3 Points)
>Cans of Food (-2 Capacity, -1 Point)
>Axe (-2 Capacity, -4 Points)
>Manual Water Purifier (-1 Capacity, -3 Points)
>Water Jug (-3 Capacity, -3 Points)
Special Supplies:
>Glove of Fire
Perks:
>Diligence
>Healing Hands
>Teleportation Rune
Companions:
>Buck "Lucky Buck" Henshaw
>Charles Eisenhower
Drawbacks:
>Stick Physiology (+2)
>>
>>54898170
>Undead type
Magic: Necromancers
I don't want to get scrached or something and instantly lose. Also magic.
>Starting shelter
Hole in the wall
It is small but comfortable. When i manage to clear the building i will probably make it a more appropiate home.
>Skills
Melee berserker -2 Repairman-5 Recycler-4
Melee needs no ammo, knowing to fix stuff is pretty useful and recycling in a zombie apocalypse is a must.
>Supplies
Handbag Axe-4
What do you mean i was supposed to bring food? I have an axe.
>Special supplies
Glove of fire
Fire purifies and doubles as a cooking instrument.
>Perks
Temperance, Healing hands, Teleportation runes
I will be here for a while, food and medical supplies are probably going to be rare so i will better get used to it. Also revealing the position of my secret hideout is dangerous, so i will just teleport to it.
>Companions
Charles einsenhower, Rex
Learning how to speak to the dead and nerfed zombies is a great boon. Having him as ally will also conserve the art of necromancy for future and less murderous generations. And well, rex is not a cat but it will be still a nice pet to keep the morale.
>>
>>54899186
>You will never fuck a fae and have weird children together
Why live?
>>
>>54898315
yeah but which ones cuck you
>>
File: 1502779563944.png (5MB, 1200x8100px) Image search: [Google]
1502779563944.png
5MB, 1200x8100px
>>
File: vulawesome.png (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
vulawesome.png
2KB, 128x128px
>>54898258

What a charming CYOA. Nothing overdone.

The constant soul swapping is annoying, especially with such strong choices in each world.

Iines, Olesya, and Katriel are the best in each category. For me at least.

The bigger question is how I split the time. I suppose I'd be going for 2:1 heaven to hell weeks?

The idea of having to commit sins to visit my adopted sister/daughter is irksome as well. I suppose I can visit the local bar and start hiding their pool table triangles and chalk, or otherwise do immature pranks.

I like the characters, but it feels like Katriel and Iines need me too much to pick anyone else.
>>
>>54898258
Add one more vote for Katriel, Olesya, and Iines. How can the others even compete?
>>
>>54898170
>>54898202
>>54898510

The ranges on this are silly. Nonetheless, here we go.

>Scientific apocalypse
>Bike: +5
>Cabin: -10
>Repairman: -4
>Woodsman: -4
>Messenger bag: 7.5 capacity
>Axe: 2 capacity, -4
>Knife: 0.5 capacity, -1
>4 cans of food: 2 capacity, -1
>Perk: HUD helmet
>Perk: disease resistant
>Perk: Pack rat
>Perk: Diligence
>Companion: Buck
>Companion: Dr. Zhao

>No drawbacks

I can shoot well enough, and I guess all that time I spent playing with boffers will finally pay off. Being able to leave bruises with heavily padded weaponry explicitly designed to avoid that outcome will hopefully allow me to make a good show of myself vs the undead.

The main area I'm lacking in is fixing stuff, which is why I took repairman, and woodsman mostly divorces me from the need to scavenge for subsistence. Particularly with diligence.

Same reason for going innawoods - gonna take a while for the zombies to wander their way out here, and they'll be starving and weak by the time they do. Even if they chase off all the game, I'll still be able to eat fruits and the like until they die off.

The bike is an incredible boon, it gives me a shitload more mobility than just my feet alone would do without having to worry about running out of gas. It will be an excellent scavenging tool.

Axe and knife are both vital survival tools, I can improvise cooking implements and most other things until better can be scavenged. The four cans of food get us a start, and in addition can serve as cooking and water containers.

HUD helmet's cool.

Buck is another good old boy at home in the woods, with whom I will get along well. Dr. Zhao covers all of our medical needs and is capable besides, and with my drive and her fitness behind him Bud ought to be able to set up a worthwhile farming patch wherever we end up. Beer is not difficult to brew, either.
>>
>>54898258
I get that she has a mind that operates on the scale of centuries and thus likely considers weeks to be rather inconsequential things but 90% of the time won't you be leaving Iines alone if you choose her? I mean unless you go out of your way to be a dick during your time on Earth.
>>
>>54899994
You see, our stay in the cabin will be fairly brief. Living zombies means water requirements, and water requirements means most of them are going to be dead inside of four days. Aren't a lot of streams in the cities, which is where most of the zombies are going to be...

The bike will enable cursory scavenging runs for the good stuff - weapons, cookware, first aid kits, you name it. The looting will be incredible. It also enables keeping tabs on the city to see how the zombies are doing.

If they don't eat each other, most of the ones that are smart enough to find water and use it will be dead in around a month of starvation. If they are, stretch that out to two or three months because they're dumb animals and don't store for later. I would also imagine dead zombie spoils fairly quickly.

After the zombie threat has largely wiped itself out and/or starved, the few of us left will have a hell of a time picking up the pieces. You're looking at reverse decimation, 90%+ of the population gone and the complete collapse of all modern infrastructure. This is where the handyman skill will come in, earning us a solid position in whatever order develops in the wake of the slaughter. Rebuilding won't be easy, we probably won't see a return to grace in our lifetime. But we can get the ball rolling.
>>
>>54898258
ZBG, I usually think your cyoas are fine, even if I do find you pretty annoying because of your constant WIP posting, and you seem really fragile and not able to take criticism all that well.

But even though this CYOA is pretty wordy, I think it's my favorite one of yours yet. It's like a detailed Marry, fuck, kill, but instead of kill, it's live with.

Gonna go with Danae, Olesya, and Edelmira.

Dane is the marry option, and probably my favorite girl. My only worry is that I'm worried Katriel is gonna be super pissed I didn't choose her.

Olesya is the live with option, and I'll gladly act as a sibling to her if it means I get internet. Might as well keep her company too. Nevidd was a close second choice, and I'm usually a sucker for monstergirls, but she just seems like kind of a hassle, even if her shapeshifting is a big plus for me. I still chose Oleysa because of internet though.

For Hell Edelmira is the obvious choice for fuck. I'm a sucker for big tits, and I love blondes. She's definitely the sexiest girl, and I guess that's not a surprise. I'd be happy to let her have someone to talk to in between her "relief" sessions.

Bretty good
>>
>>54900041
>Choosing to marry Danae
>Shamelessly cheating on Danae with big breasted succubus

For shame
>>
>>54898315
Kurka
>>
>>54898258
So was Gabe excluding Iines when he mentioned having a relationship with anyone on the list or did he just figure it'd be fine since she was technically the cradle robber in the equation?
>>
>>54898315
It's a close choice between Rika, Lalu, and the mystery box for me, but I think I'm gonna go with Lalu.
>>
>>54898315
I like Blair and I'll go with her.
>>
>>54900094
Look man, my soul is split into 3 parts. I'm not strong or pure enough to resist the temptation of some demon tiddy.

And really, it's more of a selfless action. I'm just tryin to help Edelmira out.
>>
File: IMG_7401.jpg (825KB, 2133x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7401.jpg
825KB, 2133x1920px
I just found this online, its kinda Cyoa right?
>>
>>54898258
>Heaven
Ioan
>Earth
Olesya
>Hell
Edelmira

Romance in heaven, stability on earth, and fun in hell.
>>
>>54900713
>Romance
>Ioan
Even if you are gay or taking the be the girl option, seriously Ioan?
>>
>>54898899
So you plan to defeat your rival by cucking them senseless?
>>
>>54900914
Some people enjoy being bullied.
>>
File: 1259745666231.gif (3MB, 256x195px) Image search: [Google]
1259745666231.gif
3MB, 256x195px
>>54898258
Olesya.

For the rest of the time I'll just black out or die or something. Life, or split life, isn't worth living without her.

I'll love the time I get to spend with her and I'll wait patiently for the time to come when I get to see her again, rather than do someone the disservice of being with them while thinking of her.
>>
File: 1489613106703.jpg (393KB, 806x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1489613106703.jpg
393KB, 806x1081px
>>54898258
i approve of your choice in pictures ZBG

keep up the good work

>Heaven
Danae

>Earth
Olesya

>Hell
Lines
>>
>>54901231
You been hunting too long too or can you only find peace in a doll's cold hands?
>>
>>54898258
Tldr for the opening lore segment please
>>
File: 53117706_p0.png (377KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
53117706_p0.png
377KB, 600x600px
>>54901307
I liked her a lot ever since I played the game. I think she's beautiful and I want to be polite and demure and pleasant like her. I kind of emulate her sometimes. I like to imagine returning to her often and getting to know her better until I might become more than just another hunter to her, since she likes every hunter. When you show up and she's sleeping, I want to not disturb her and instead lay and rest near her.

Sorry for the autistic spiel
>>
>>54901360
You now exist in 3 places at once (heaven, hell, and earth) but are only concious in one at a time. Every week you switch places. When you are on earth you go to either heaven or hell depending on how good you've been that week, otherwise you go to earth.
>>
>>54900532

... The Commisar I guess, though in 20 years I bet the Necron and Plague Marine get a lot more tempting.
>>
>>54898258
Bit of a pity that, if you managed to divide your time in the other two realms fairly, each of the afterlife contacts would get to see you for one week in every four.
Although it's probably more likely that one of the contacts would be left to take care of your sleeping third for months before they might see you again.
>>
>>54901470
The good news is the best girls are on Earth anyway
>>
I was wondering, do you guys prefer a narrator with 'personality', or just a blank one? This isn't a waifu cyoa, so I don't want to make a narrator with a face or a name or anythning, it isn't about them, it's about the player. For example, this:
>There are countless different animals in our wide universe, and you get to borrow from them. Choose two tier one powers that would correspond to your animalistic features.

vs

>There's a whole lotta animals on your planet, and even more wandering about in space. Maybe our creator was feeling a little uninspired with you, because he just borrowed some features from these animals and slapped them on to you! Choose two tier one powers that would best match with your animal features.

The second one is easier to write, but I'm worry it'll come across as hammy like many 'waifu' narrators do.
>>
>>54901502
>The second one is easier to write
In what fucking universe?
>>
>>54901514
I can slip into a personality to write pretty easily, and it just flows. I like to talk a lot, so if I write like I talk, I find it goes well (or at least I hope it does).

To write unbiased, straight from the imagination with no real basis on how you're presenting the info, that's a bit more difficult for me. Or rather, I can do it, but it's difficult for me to make it presented interestingly like that.
>>
>>54900005
>Not doing bad things on purpose to go visit Iines
You are a bad person.
>>
>>54901632
This is specifically why I didn't want to pick Iines. I won't really feel too bad if I (almost) never visit Edelmira
>>
Just spend the week pirating anime when you want to visit hell.
>>
>>54901714
That's every week, though.
>>
>>54901724
I guess you're never seeing your heaven waifu then.
>>
>>54898840

Is there an artifacts of sin?
>>
>>54898840
It baffles me that the Blade of warriors past is better in delivering JUSTICE than the justice artifact.
>>
>>54901714
Blaspheming against God is also a sin, just do that a few hours a day.
>>
>>54901747
It is better at delivering but gives no means of identifying.
>>
>>54901502
Don't be like Zodiac Bro, don't have a waifu presenting your ideas.
>>
>>54901821
But zodiac uses dudes as narrators.
>>
File: Zynthia.jpg (46KB, 540x485px) Image search: [Google]
Zynthia.jpg
46KB, 540x485px
>>54901502
>Do you guys prefer a narrator with 'personality', or just a blank one?
When it comes to waifus, I prefer a narrator with a charming personality!
>>
>>54901846
Yours is the exact kind of narrator I want to avoid. There's a difference between giving a little bit of personality while writing, and having a blubbering idiot stutter and make 'lewd lewd' jokes. No offense to you, you're a good author, but it's not the kind of narrator I'd wish to have for my CYOA.
>>54901821
I thought he uses guys? But I guess it's not really the gender that matters.
>>
>>54901632
>one week with angel GF in heaven
>one week with onee san in motherland
>one week with imouto in hell
just schedule
>>
File: 1493456688848.jpg (82KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1493456688848.jpg
82KB, 1440x810px
>>54901846
>I prefer a narrator with a charming personality!
then why dont you make one instead of using zynthia?
>>
>>54901502
It depends what kind of CYOA you're making.
>>
File: 1398216981215.png (451KB, 910x702px) Image search: [Google]
1398216981215.png
451KB, 910x702px
>>54901868
>>54901916
>Zynthia is a blubbering idiot.
>If you like a narrator with a charming personality, then why did you let Zynthia narrate the CYOA?
>>
>>54901940
>best CYOA is lewd prison
>zynthia does not narrate
checks out
>>
>>54901961
I didn't like the theme of that one.
>>
>>54902020
supose thats purely up to taste- personally it appeals to my sick fuck horny side- which is fine in a fetish CYOA like the rest of toks stuff

also liked some of the variance in the builds, for all of his shortcomings tok crams a lot of shit into his CYOA's
>>
File: 1502463960808.jpg (351KB, 862x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502463960808.jpg
351KB, 862x1200px
In the face of tyranny, /CYOAg/, I ask you to lend me your strength.

Shit taste abound, we cannot let our enemies understand the taste of victory. This is a crucible of malice; our judgement and the future of good OC is at hand. They have the gall to take our works, slather them with their soiled mud, and call it their own. They rigged the very contest in which we dared to set foot on.

Our hatred is just and our defiance is pure. Vote! Throw away your chains of fear, and together, we can trample on their throats amidst the haze of bloodied blades and burning flesh!

Ours is the furious masturbation!

http://www.strawpoll.me/13707742
>>
>>54898258
But what the hell is Taavetti? I know you know ZBD Really I just want to choose him for that mystery, plus the potential to "learn" something and potentially acquire phenomenal cosmic power. Even outside of that he seems like the choice that's really going to show you what this version of hellcan be like. But I'm not too big a fan of the chain, or his endgoal for the two of us. And "damaging my soul even more" doesn't sound like a picnic either.
>>
>>54901502
I generally prefer the second, but it needs a light touch.
>>
>>54902613
>ZBD
Who?
>>
>>54902650
>>54902613

>ZBD

did i miss something? all i can think that could be is zodiac brides douche
>>
>>54902702
That's not it. cmon, anon. you know what it means.
>>
>>54902786
Zebra-Branded Dong?
>>
>>54902473
> Escapades-Sexcapades v1.0.2 - /u/StarDustAnon
The fuck is that?
>>
>>54902861
The CYOA that SDA created to cuck tok
>>
>>54898258
Olesya is the only worthy choice, but dammit, Danae is close. But no, Olesya is the only choice.
>>
>>54902868
Where can I find it?
>>
>>54898170
>Source
Necromancers

>Starting Shelter
Single Story House (10)
Run Down (12)

>Skills
Gunslinger (8)
Chemist (5)
Medic (0)
Gardener (-4)
Melee Berserker (-6)

I already have repairman skills from my
former life, so that'll help with the whole run down house thing. Thanks, Dad ;_;. I guess I have innate Recycler and Public Speaking skills too, but I've never made a living off of those.

>Supplies/Bag
None

>Special Supplies
Glove of Fire
Cowl of Haste

>Perks
Disease Resistant
Charisma
Healing Hands

>Companions
Charles Eisenhower
Mike Welsher

>Drawbacks
Light Packer, Spur of the Moment (-2)
Addiction, Caffiene (0)
Greater Undead (+1 Special Item)

Not bad, glad to see a fresh zombie survival cyoa. Needs more options in every category, IMO. Especially companions.
>>
File: gvwON7X.jpg (795KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
gvwON7X.jpg
795KB, 2560x1440px
>>54902938
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B01t_JeqhEkuUFNhazdoT1c3Qzg

Make the good choice, anon.
>>
>>54903010
I voted for acheld because he's a cool dude.
>>
>>54903027
Acheld and most other authors are supporting me in this endeavour, too.

This is for you, /CYOAg/.
>>
>>54902786
zero beard dad?
>>
>>54903027
His CYOA isn't even lewd.
>>
>>54903027
Same here, he's the only name there that isn't a tool.
>>
>>54903010
You know, it wouldn't take too many image replacements to make that postable here.
>>
>>54903061
You're not kidding, how the fuck did they let that one in there? It doesn't even have lewd OPTIONS.
>>
File: 1502463757011.jpg (14KB, 480x246px) Image search: [Google]
1502463757011.jpg
14KB, 480x246px
>>54903094
One vote for him is one vote mess for Tok. Thanks, Anon!

>>54903106
If I win, I shall deliver.
>>
>>54900532
The eldar, Tyranid or necron. Wouldn't mind being assimilated honestly, and being part of the hive Mind sounds nice.

Would also enjoy getting bro-gay with an Eldar.
>>
File: 1502219284395.png (101KB, 465x352px) Image search: [Google]
1502219284395.png
101KB, 465x352px
>>54903135
>mess
Less

>>54903128
There are far worse entries, anon. One contestant literally ripped off one of DSA's CYOAs while another almost completely plagiarized Slut Life in an attempt to win votes for the prize money.

I promise you, anon, I'm not here for the money. I am here for justice, and I will probably just give the money away.
>>
>>54903135
I meant to make your Sexcapades postable. I like being able to post build and shit here, which kind of requires the CYOA to be posted here since no one wants to look at a google drive.
>>
File: sword samurai eyepatch.jpg (272KB, 587x915px) Image search: [Google]
sword samurai eyepatch.jpg
272KB, 587x915px
I just had an awful series of dreams CYOA general, I dreamed I was some kind of classic samurai and I was being tortured for eternity by some loli oni demon

I'm not talking about hand holding and headpats bullshit memes aside I was decapitated, impaled, got my hands sumerged in acid, a big ugly ogre was eating my flesh straight from the tap if you know what I mean and I can't remember anything more it was like a friggin sequel to Ninja Resurrection.

And it got me thinking, are nightmares just your subconscious trying to say something to you? Well I fucking hope so because how fucked up would it be if they were real and that "you" in your dreams is being tortured/killed repeatedly right now, forever in some kind of realm of nightmares. I need a shotgun in my dreams tonight.

Are there any books/movies about this? It's sort of like Nightmare on Elm Street but no quite, maybe that movie with Sykotik Sinfoney was about that. Anyways post dream/nightmares CYOAs, that bitch can't get away with this.
>>
>>54903179
Yeah, you were punished for refusing to sleep with her, so she told her dad and they conspired to torture you.

Don't deny an oni what she wants, anon. That's the lesson to take home here.
>>
File: 1502251613027.jpg (751KB, 800x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1502251613027.jpg
751KB, 800x1404px
>>54903170
Yes, I know you meant Sexcapades. I will not only make it /tg/-safe, but I will update and expand upon it, and also make Limbo Roommate.

Do you hear it, anon? The horns, the horns of the heavens! The Gods are crying out in anguish, and we need to settle their pain by wiping out the heretical filth that threatens our way to salvation. We are the cure.
>>
Gol should offer to make another lewd parasite CYOA if he gets enough votes, too.
>>
>>54903251
Is it just me, or does anyone else think the thumbnail kinda makes it look like she has tits as large as (or bigger than) her head?
>>
>>54903179
Blue or Red?
>>
>>54898315
I GOTTA KNOW WHAT'S IN THE BOX! GIVE ME THE MYSTERY BOX!
>>
>>54903303
As big as her head or not, I plan on giving closure to the CYOA in the form of you being able to turn the tables on her.

But, only if you vote!
>>
>>54903370
>But, only if you vote!
I already did. For you.
>>
>>54903370
I am aware that your cause is just, but you are starting to sound like you are slutting for votes.
>>
>>54903370
Now that's just cheap.
>>
>>54903409
Was there ever a time when you didn't think SDA was a slut? I mean sure. a vanilla slut, but still a slut.
>>
File: iwillnot.jpg (237KB, 1200x1533px) Image search: [Google]
iwillnot.jpg
237KB, 1200x1533px
>>54902473
no.
I voted furry cyoa.
>>
>>54903433
A buttslut i can handle. Butt a voteslut? That is something different.
>>
>>54903439
That guy went on a rant on /trash/ about how reddit was the best site and produced all the best OC. It was hilarious.
>>
File: 1502202021641.jpg (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502202021641.jpg
339KB, 1280x720px
>>54903415
>>54903409
Cheap is taking our OC, reskinning it, and calling it your own. Cheap is also giving free "bonus votes" to CYOAs that specifically include their fetishes, putting those who don't want to include that shit for their own artistic integrity at a disadvantage.

If that's allowed, then I'm allowed to run a presidential campaign while offering enticing promises.

>>54903439
Kitsunes will be in Limbo Roommate, but only if you vote!
>>
File: drug waifu cyoa.jpg (636KB, 1400x1100px) Image search: [Google]
drug waifu cyoa.jpg
636KB, 1400x1100px
crack is for me
>>
>>54898258
can I choose to stay alone?
>>
File: Hentai_c1c5dc_6198229.jpg (49KB, 285x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hentai_c1c5dc_6198229.jpg
49KB, 285x400px
>>54903450
Did he now? I don't keep up with /trash/ or drama. I don't care for SDA or whatever he wants, and I thought it was a pretty decent CYOA as far as furries go. Also did it to offend the others who entered.

>>54903477
>Kitsunes will be in Limbo Roommate, but only if you vote!
I voted alright.
>>
File: 1502114632252.jpg (51KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502114632252.jpg
51KB, 351x500px
>>54903527
One less vote for Tok is good in mine eyes, anon. Thank you for your service!

Ours is the furious masturbation!
>>
>>54903450
Are you fucking serious? I must have missed that. How delusional can you be?
>>
>>54903577
I was there. He outright said all good content creators were from there.

Some of our authors post their OC there, sure, but they're delusional if they think that they originate from there.
>>
>>54903577
About as delusional as a reddit furry, apparently.
>>
File: Abducted by lolis CYOA 1.jpg (4MB, 1200x5774px) Image search: [Google]
Abducted by lolis CYOA 1.jpg
4MB, 1200x5774px
This thread lacks in CYOA thus i am posting this masterpiece.
>>
File: Abducted by lolis CYOA 2 (box).jpg (293KB, 849x747px) Image search: [Google]
Abducted by lolis CYOA 2 (box).jpg
293KB, 849x747px
>>54903615
And the box
>>
>>54903603
I thought it was that all the good content ended up there. Which I also disagree with, but it is at least a bit more reasonable that someone from reddit would perfer curation.
>>
>>54898170
How to get inspired to make a CYOA?
I'm drawing blanks with creativity, it's like I can only copy what other people have made.
>>
>>54901729
No.
>>
File: chigen nugget.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
chigen nugget.png
21KB, 800x600px
someone make a cyoa about my fetish please: hearts
>>
>>54903615
>lure
puppy eyes

>location
orphanage

>lolis
hannah
kate
cindy
jessica
>>
>>54903753
First build a world: what's possible, what's in the world?
Then ask yourself: what do you want? How much can I do, how much will I allow others? What is there that can be appealing?
Then you make options around it.
>>
>>54899836

Is Mommy Dearest the bone Aphrodite option, because it just seems like a waste of points if all you're getting is a platonic family relationship out of it.
>>
>>54903781
>Pick one.
>Chicken Nugger(6)
>French Fried
>Sweer Potato
>>
>>54898258
Can go visit my other soul parts and (become Archon) merge back to my full power?
>>
>>54903828
nuggers always
>>
>>54903805
>World
See I only get ideas for worlds when other people post stuff. I read SDA's posts about limbo roommate and now my mind is racing to copy-cat that into it's own world.
>What do you want?
I don't understand the question.
>>
>>54903813
Having a relationship with your mother is worthless if you can't bang her? Easy there, bro
>>
>>54898258
I'm not reading all that fucking intro text.
If you need a whole damn high school essay to introduce an imaginary game you dun fugged up. Try again.
>>
>>54900010

>You're looking at reverse decimation, 90%+ of the population gone

FINALLY someone uses this word correctly online, bravo anon
>>
>>54903938
>Anon can't read
>>
>>54904087
I think we should add Illiterate Anon to our shitposting pantheon
>>
>>54904115
The problem with that is that most people on the internet seem to be illiterate.
>>
>>54903885

Why should I feel any kind of filial affection for someone that was never part of my life, and even now is unwilling to be a part of it unless I spend points for it to happen?
>>
>>54898258
Katriel
Olesya
Iines
I always wanted siblings so the earth and hell choice grant me that. As for heaven, Katriel is the quickest way to get a wife of sorts.
>>
>>54898258
Damnit ZBG! How can you do this to me!

Danae
Such a sweetheart, obvious choice is obvious. It's also nice to have someone who is low pressure...and potentially fun to seduce slowly.

Olesya
Teacher? Charming? I get to learn Russian?
Sold!

Ilnes
now, this one broke me. Edel would have been an obvious choice, but it appears that even I can't deny my inner papa wolf.
I thought Libidos were supposed to be unbeatable.
Stupid sweet daughter I've always wanted making me choose fulfilling avuncular relationships over sex.
>>
>>54903876
Now it's turned into a mixture of what SDA wrote, and the Village.
Basically take a Bonfire from Dark Souls, turn it into a physical place where waifus that are really monsters from Bloodbourne are chilling.
>>
>>54898315
How old are these girls in the cyoa if it's Earthbound inspired? Also only faggots wouldn't pick Rika the best girl.
>>
>>54898315
paris best choice
>>
at the request of some people in discord, here's doom guy vs Freddy mars

https://pastebin.com/RLMQJP1E
>>
>>54901502
>I was wondering, do you guys prefer a narrator with 'personality',
That one.
Why have a narrator if she's indistinguishable from an omnipotent non-character narrator?
Don't go full anime and have her stutter at all times. It's awful.
>>
>>54898352
i made the right choice when i choose the mystery box
>>
>>54903876
>I don't understand the question.
It's a simple question.

The reason for CYOAs is to make escapism. What do you want to do in that CYOA or what do you want to have?
>>
File: At what cost.png (292KB, 369x378px) Image search: [Google]
At what cost.png
292KB, 369x378px
>>54902473
>Vote for me
So the voting has started? Am I winning?
>Checks votes
Strange, I'm not winning...?

>>54903027
>I voted for acheld because he's a cool dude.

>>54903094
>I voted acheld too.

>>54903061
>His CYOA isn't even lewd.

>>54903251
>I will make these CYOAs if I win and butt worship for everyone who voted on me.

>>54903279
>TokHaar should also do "patron" voting.

>>54903527
>Kitsunes will be in a CYOA ur making which is unrelated to the contest, so I will vote for you.

>>54903251
>Whoring for votes

This explains everything. You may have cucked me SDA, but at what cost?
>>
>>54904568
Winning is winning. No price too great, no cost too high.
>>
>>54904568
The smug does as the smug wills, it is not your place to judge, only to be smugged at.
>>
File: 517.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>54904618
You need a smug for that. Have one of mine.

>>54904568
>>
File: 1500542882227.gif (497KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1500542882227.gif
497KB, 450x253px
>>54904568
>At what cost
A promised update for the CYOA while giving it closure along with a completely new CYOA by yours truly.

All around, a net positive.
>>
>>54904568
>For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, but be forced to make lewd kitsune waifus?
-The Bible, probably
>>
>>54898315
Why put lore inside a waifu cyoa?
>>
>>54904658
>Not placing lore everywhere you can
>>
>>54901041
The rivals I choose will be more of a threat to themselves if I play my cards right. Taunting is surely one of the strings to pull. That is why I had to cover my bases with a variety of companions and distinct skills. In a sense, the "Unexpected Enemies" drawback also helps.
>>
>>54904650
So... You are going to do that because you want to or because you have to?
>>
File: Clever girl.jpg (49KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
Clever girl.jpg
49KB, 625x468px
>>54904650
>I'm just going make the CYOAs I planned to make anyways, fooling people to vote for something they would receive for free anyways.
>>
File: 1481205092385.jpg (98KB, 400x530px) Image search: [Google]
1481205092385.jpg
98KB, 400x530px
Have you made your contribution to the cause yet?
Every day you stand idly by is a day where Ivan approaches!
>>
>>54904734
He doesn't have to fool people, Tok. SDA legitimately creates some of the best CYOAs and, despite his shitposting, responds to criticisms and suggestions in a level-headed, if stubborn, manner.

You could learn more than constant namefagging from him.
>>
File: Y1uVGad.gif (122KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
Y1uVGad.gif
122KB, 200x112px
>>54904568
>Kitsunes will be in a CYOA ur making which is unrelated to the contest, so I will vote for you.
Bitch please. >>54903439
>>
>>54898315

I'm going with Yila. Not just because she worships me and wants a large family but because acting the part of the ancient hero Philium and restoring a lost race scattered about the galaxy sounds fun.
>>
>>54904797
Patrician taste Anon.
>>
>>54898258
>having to act like a shitty human bean for a week to meet your hellfu

waaaaah

danone
cyka blyat
edelmira

well done zbd-uuu, my only complaint is that there are only three choices per setting so I bet some anons will feel like they're being forced to pick something they don't want
>>
>>54904829
>zbd-uuu
Who?
>>
>>54904797
>>54904816
You're just a human with psychic powers, Anon. You cant restore a lost race of aliens if you don't carry their blood in them like Yila does.

I'm pretty sure by having kids with Yila you'll be diluting the alien blood even further.
>>
>>54904734
Excuse me, sir, I'm a reporter for the CYOA Times. How do you feel about the current results of the Reddit Poll?
>>
>>54904939

well whatever, I can still scour the stars for alien girls with philistine ancestry and knock them up
>>
>>54904734
I will not commit to these promises unless the goal is met, Tok. I can just as easily go back to my other WIPs.

I was 100% going to abandon Sexcapades, but now that there is a shimmer of hope, we're going full steam ahead. Limbo Roommate was also nothing more than a twinkle in my eye until yesterday.

I have you to thank for this, Tok. I only hope this momentum continues so it can become a reality.

>>54904754
Shh... don't let anyone hear you say that.
>>
>>54904873
You know. ZBD. The guy who made Zodiac Brides. Keeps posting under the wrong name ZBG or something.
>>
>>54905205
ZBG (Zodiac Brides Guy) is the one who made Zodiac Brides, though. Why do people keep mistaking him for this ZBD?
>>
File: Where do you think we WHOAHOAH!.jpg (231KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we WHOAHOAH!.jpg
231KB, 700x525px
>>54905228
>Why do people keep
Just to suffer.
>>
>>54904967
Why not scour the stars for philistine ancestry and unite them again with you as emperor?
>>
>>54905228
What? ZBD is ZBD.
>>
>>54905638
Exactly, but somehow people keep mistaking ZBG for ZBD.
>>
>>54905673
You mean ZBD for ZBG?
>>
>>54904568
I just wanted you to do a lewd parasite CYOA.
>>
>>54905735
They keep saying "ZBD" when talking to/about ZBG, so I'm pretty sure that means they're mistaking ZBG for ZBD.
>>
>>54904465
>What do you want to do in that CYOA or what do you want to have?
Happiness and or fun and or friends.
Also phenomenal cosmic powers I choose to rarely use because it's more fun to have power and not need it than to have it and use it all the time.
>>
File: 1491427728039.png (3MB, 1336x5808px) Image search: [Google]
1491427728039.png
3MB, 1336x5808px
>Only ones that liked my choices were a fatass and a girl who wants to use me as a guinea pig.
Meh. Lesbianism and medical experiments suck and fat people should straight up never waste a slot in these things.
>>
File: 1490482340694.png (2MB, 1199x6285px) Image search: [Google]
1490482340694.png
2MB, 1199x6285px
>No singleplayer RPG.
>>
>>54904230
She's trying to make up for it anon, and your mother doesn't want you to get EVERYTHING you want, otherwise that'll spoil you. She's letting you decide what YOU want, not what she wants, and if you really did want to spend time with her, then you'd pick an option that lets you. But if you decide you don't care about her or don't forgive her, then you pick an option where you don't have anything to do with her. Like I said, it's your choice, not hers. It's all in your hands.
>>
>>54904978
I wish I had your tempo for making stuff.
And drive.
And written quality.
And graphics quality.

...shit
>>
>>54905838
>not picking the neet wizard
>>
>>54905993
She's a woman and wants to experiment on me.
>>
>>54906003
>she's a woman
i bet you don't even kiss other girls, fag
>>
File: 2425525252.png (88KB, 489x417px) Image search: [Google]
2425525252.png
88KB, 489x417px
>>54898315
Naibelum will raise again. Second wave soon, fellow squid-sharks.
>>
>>54906036
Fag is accurate. I'm bisexual as a man but as I girl I'd still like something long and hard involved if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>54905838

Trap
Monster Girl(Angel)
Combat Training I guess

Edith the reclusive mage for a client/girlfriend

You don't get nearly enough points in this CYOA to make anything interesting. Maybe up them to fifteen and lower the cost of some of the more basic ones by a point.
>>
>>54906062
You know you can buy those, right?
>>
>>54906076
Nothing is as good as the real thing anon, trust me.
>>
>>54905838
Body
>Normal

Traits
>Endowed
>Undead: Vampire

Client
>Time Paradox

At least my client will share my fetish.

On a side note, it says monster girl can't be taken with magical. It also says undead can't be taken with robo. Both of those statements are redundant because the combination of those traits would cost more than 10 points, and you only have 10 points to spend.

>>54906069
A negatives page that lets you trade negatives for more points is needed I think.
>>
File: 1404554927776.jpg (69KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
1404554927776.jpg
69KB, 498x482px
>>54906089
>>
>>54906089
I will trust that you prefer the original. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>54906053
>Emperor loses to a kid .
>Emperor's daughter is an Earthaboo and taking the cock of the boy who defeated her father
How the fuck will Naibelum ever fucking recover?
>>
>>54906128
Where does it says about emperor's daughter?
>>
>>54898315

are there any other CYOAs that take place in this setting? it seems like a lot of fun
>>
>>54906174
Open the box, anon.
>>
>>54903506
>>54898258
this. can I just let my consciousness be erased? How does the Witch Doctor feel about euthanization?
>>
>>54906128
After a war of succesion they will probably start recovering in 5-15 years maybe.
>>
>>54906221
WAHTS IN DA BAAAAAX
>>
>>54898958
>Nevidd would be thinking entirely with your dick.
So?
>>
File: HFY.jpg (374KB, 974x1038px) Image search: [Google]
HFY.jpg
374KB, 974x1038px
>>54906053
Just for you.
>>
>>54898352
Is it just a coincidence that her pigtails look like sharks, or was it intentional?
>>
>>54906109
Clammy+otter gives you 12 points
>>
File: Atomic Man CYOA.jpg (4MB, 1600x8450px) Image search: [Google]
Atomic Man CYOA.jpg
4MB, 1600x8450px
>>
>>54906250
The cyoa seems to imply they can already strike Earth again, but fucked off after being humiliated.

>>54906186
According to Italics they are making a cyoa based off that setting they made which is inspired from Earthbound.
>>
>>54903885
It's Aphrodite, anon. If there were ever any woman for which you should overlook any incest taboo, it's her.
>>
>>54905875
And don't forget that the points measure 'how much is possible without the other gods noticing'. Her suddenly treating a mortal like her child? That will draw a lot of attention.
>>
>>54906421
Really, it's anon that's a bad son for valuing powers and such more than spending time with his loving mother, then complaining about her not spending time with him.
>>
>>54898258
Heaven: Danae. She seems very nurturing and protective, even motherly, and I like that. I need that kind of person even now in my current life, and I'm sure the trauma of having my soul explode and split will only make that need greater. Once she gets over her nervousness, she'll probably be a great lover - very gentle, giving, and sensual. Lots of cuddling, too, and many nights sleeping in her arms with my head nestled into her chest.

Earth: Nevidd. She's amazing. Never wears clothes, eager to fuck (and cuddle), can take any form I want, and can apparently conjure money at will. The food will be a great bonus as well.

Hell: Edelmira. I'm obsessed with succubi and older women, and she's both. I like her personality, too. I'd be glad to be her solace from her work and let her use me to relieve her stress. I can't even imagine how incredible it would be to be the target of a sexually frustrated succubus. And like Danae, she seems to have a caring and nurturing personality that I'd really like.

The worst part will be trying to figure out how I can visit them all equally often.

Nice work on this CYOA!
>>
>>54906720
>The worst part will be trying to figure out how I can visit them all equally often.
You can't. Best case scenario, it'll be Earth every other week, and the weeks in between alternating between Heaven and Hell.
>>
>>54906792
>Go to heaven
>Be a decent person
>Get to earth
>Be a dick
>Go go hell
>Be a saint
>Repeat
>>
>>54906860
Except you always return to Earth after a week's stay in Heaven or Hell, and are only judged for your time on Earth.
>>
>>54906921
Oh, i must have missed that.
>>
>>54901395
There's a bit of lore supporting becoming friendly with the doll. The first ending of bloodborne (the wake up option) she can be seen visiting a grave this is believed to be for you.
>>
>>54903010
LIMBO YES
>>
>>54904939
Says who? Nigga, we travel the stars with best girl, gathering her race until we designate a new home world and rule for a time. Even if we dilute the blood line it'll fix itself in a couple generations.

Also is there an actual setting this is based on or is it just this cyoa? It's surprisingly interesting.
>>
>>54906308
Glorious. Also Yila is best girl.
>>
>>54907248
>Says who?
Kurka's profile straight out calls you a human and she was the one who gave you your psychic powers.

>Is there an actual setting this is based on?
Italics says in their post that the setting, lore, and characters are from an in-progress Earthbound inspired cyoa they are making. So there is probably more to it than we are currently seeing.
>>
>>54907467
What I mean was that who's going to say you're not allowed to reform this fallen empire under the guise of their legendary leader especially when one of their own is backing you up?
>>
>>54907511
The fun police stops you from exerting your radical freedom.
>>
>>54907554
Man, fuck the police. Im already fighting shark-squids now i gotta put up with this shit
>>
>>54907573
>Chapter 2: After defeating the shark-squids Anon must defeat the fun police to start reviving the empire
>>
>>54907511
I'm pretty sure the Naibelum's would stop you.

>...after they conquered the worlds her ancestors had made their homes for generations and attempted to exterminate them.
>The extermination attempt is what made a lot of Philistines go into hiding across the galaxy on different isolated planets.
-Yila's Profile

The fact that her ancestors had to go into hiding on isolated as fuck planets (like Earth) proves that Naibelums are genocidal and would genocide them again.
>>
>>54907611
So? Rape their emperor again and problem solved.
>>
>>54907611
>>54907625

>The people who we're already at war with, are going to attack us again, and who's asses we're going to kick again are going to resist.

Why should I care?

We beat them once, we'll do it again and in the process form a galactic empire with best-girl Yila.
>>
>>54907625
>>54907663
The cyoa seems to imply you only got to meet the Emperor because his daughter is an earth cuck, and he was on Earth for the invasion and did an honorable due against youl. I don't think that can happen again now that Earth isn't the focus of the topic.

The cyoa also mentions there is 2 other galactic empires besides the Naibelums fighting out there.
>>
>>54907663
As a bonus point; our power was unspecified so we could turn this whole thing into a whole Imperium of Man sorta deal we us as the super powerful psychic ruler who's not necessarily immortal
>>
>>54907705
But never mentions their motives, only that they oppose the shark-squids and due to this they needed to find some back-water planet(earth) to turn into a hive.
Seems like an easy thing to get a whole "enemy of my enemy" thing going on
>>
>>54907732
Eh and might as well start awakening psi powers on everyone so eventually it becomes a natural thing.
>>
File: Pet.png (6MB, 1700x7821px) Image search: [Google]
Pet.png
6MB, 1700x7821px
>>
File: doge.jpg (246KB, 766x821px) Image search: [Google]
doge.jpg
246KB, 766x821px
>>54907783
I'm going to make my doggo immortal and you can't stop me.
... unless the option isn't included.
>Best friend (35 hearts)
>Existing pet
Sorry cat.
I'm not messing with my doggo's personality.
>Tied string of fate (30 hearts)
>Strong immunity (28 hearts)
>Leave no trace (25)
>Critter-free (23)
Screw ticks.
>Friendship is magic (20)

I might be blind and missed it so I'll use those twenty points on the option that deages my doggo to his perfect age. He's getting old and I don't like it.
>>
>>54907877
Existing pet includes deaging. It's free!
>>
>>54907877
Strong immunity and healthy life are the closest you're gonna get (from what I can tell), god speed anon
>>
>>54907783
Man this makes me miss my two retrievers i grew up with ;_;
>>
>>54907904
>>54907916
Yus!
He got a blood clot a few weeks ago that made him unable to move his hind legs for an hour. He kept whining and wanted to go outside.
I was scared.

>>54907923
Yeah I'm not ready for those feels yet.
I'll never be ready for that phone call.
>>
>>54907759
>But it never mentions their motives.
>Only they oppose the shark-squids
>It might be an "enemy of my enem"
Good point. We gotta remember Morgana though, she got her psychic powers from siding with the Naibelums, but they betrayed her the first chance they got.

There is also the fact the other empires put the hive worlds of the Naibelums in danger and made them come to back water place like Earth proves they are strong and not friendly.
>>
>>54907985
The author's dog has fallen severely ill this week, and it doesn't look good.
>>
File: silly goofball.jpg (505KB, 1696x790px) Image search: [Google]
silly goofball.jpg
505KB, 1696x790px
>>54908021
Oh shoot. I'm sorry. No one should go through that.
I wish him good luck.
>>
File: 1502913935-fantasy-cyoa-copie.png (7MB, 1245x10000px) Image search: [Google]
1502913935-fantasy-cyoa-copie.png
7MB, 1245x10000px
My new CYOA.
Feedback ?
>>
>>54899900
are you actually me
>>
>>54900532
Khornate berserker - I love to RAEG about things
>>
>>54908019
Good points all around, regardless lets fuck some shark-squids up.

>>54908021
>>54907985

Shit guys, im so sorry for that. I sincerely hope that every thing works up.
>>
>>54898258
forever ZBG is best boy. Katriel, Olesya, Lines. Best waifu, best sensei and best daughterfu
>>
>>54908116
kingkiller chronicles is one of my favourite series.
>>
>>54908116
magical compass seems broken

>where is the owner of the straw doll
>>
File: 1436957871974.jpg (83KB, 450x803px) Image search: [Google]
1436957871974.jpg
83KB, 450x803px
>>54905838
Amazon

Endowed
Robo (full-body)

Solomon

huge rack, shitposting robuddy, and a jet pack. Living the dream.
>>
Does anybody have that relatively recent cyoa where you wake up a million years in the future, the galactic empire is fucked, and you have to make alliances and choose a waifu?
>>
>>54904568
>tok loses the competition that he rushed eronomicon for
HA HA HA HA
>>
>>54908281
Of damsels and devastation, don't have it on my tablet so can't post it
>>
>>54905838
>normal

>fit
>artistic
>combat training

>time paradox

I am already my own perfect guy so what's not to like.
>>
>>54908281
This might not be the most current version, I don't really know.
>>
>>54905838
Trap
Artistic
Monstergirl - lamia
Edeth
>>
>>54908379
Thanks. I can look for it on the archive.
>>
>>54908257
I should have added the fact that the compass can't indicate the direction of a living being or a place protected by magic
>>
>>54908428
>>
>>54908460

Too late now fook boy, Now give me my perfect waifu
>>
>>54908116
Chronomancy
Hiking Stick, Satchel of the Traveler, Bow and Quiver.
Ophiacre.
A Crown for the King.
I plan on assisting this nation out of it's period of strife, by as peaceful means as I can. I'll use all of my knowledge from the modern era to help these people into as much of a golden age as I can offer. And then, I'll retire.
Real Fantasy
Time to head back home where I belong. Perhaps I'll take a student or two when the time is right but for the most part I'll lay low.
>>
>>54898170
>>54898510
Magic
Hole in the wall
Pantry/Caged Roof (10)
Melee (8)
Repairman (4)
Messenger Bag (3)
PACKRAT PERK
(7.5 capacity, 8 points)
Knife (7/7)
Axe (5/3)
Water Jug (2/0)
Cowl of Haste
Proficient (Melee)
Pack Rat
Healing Hands
No companions if an option, if needed Amanda/Rex

I can probably expand my bunker later, whittle through the nearby building.
>>
File: time stop chill zone.png (5MB, 1200x5400px) Image search: [Google]
time stop chill zone.png
5MB, 1200x5400px
>>
>>54908465
>>
>>54908511
>>
>>54908428
>>54908465
>>54908511
>>54908532

Many thanks, anon
>>
>>54908116
If it didn't have the PvP aspect, I'd consider it an okay CYOA.
>>
>>54908532
>>
who were some of the author's of the Worm CYOAs?

I have trouble finding them in the resources file.
>>
>>54908116
Spiritual Music
Satchel of the Traveler, Smart Compass, Hiking Stick
Ashen Islands
The Crying Straw Doll
Real Fantasy

Start searching for information on the straw dolly using the compass while keeping myself safe with the staff and playing music. If I am heading towards places humans aren't welcomed I can still communicate and the staff lowers the chance of being ambushed. If I manage to return to the regular world I can teach people the techniques and using the lute teach complicated lectures and concepts intuitively to people.

Liked it but I think the magical drawing is severely under powered aside from the keyhole although even that is limited by the 72 hour limit. Every other one is capable of helping out in a dangerous pinch but the magical drawing screws you, it seems to favor a more thoughtful and complex approach to solving issues which I appreciate. Maybe include something like binding, summoning or being able to make a permanent marking using a tattoo or something. Either make it capable of protecting against and producing aggressive actions or up the utility by including things like making flashes of light, making things that can be triggered like messages or illusions. As it stands the only thing it is good for is becoming the king but being a bard is arguably the better choice even there as you need to lead a resistance and inspire people.
>>
>>54898840
>Cannot use more than $10 on yourself daily

Guess you can't dedicate yourself to providing for the needy since you will still need a job to cover having a place to live and bathe. $10 is doable for food, but still.

3% on a monthly basis isn't unreasonable, could cover a cheap room and leave hours to go do charity work and not just abandon your friends and family because you're doing charity or working all the time.

The point of it should be to give you the power to go do these things yourself, granted you could just sponsor charity groups by dropping fat stacks on them every day but does that really show you have a heart of gold? That seems like you're just trying to follow the rules of the artifact and live normally while potentially opening up more money later.
>>
File: RicBy4W.jpg (278KB, 1479x1100px) Image search: [Google]
RicBy4W.jpg
278KB, 1479x1100px
>>54898170
>Type
Magic

>Drawbacks
War +4/24
Famine +4/28
Pestilence +4/32
Death +1 Special Item
Greater Undead +1 Perk

>Items
Glove of Fire
Cowl of Haste

>Perks
Adrenaline Junkie
Proficient
Healing Hands
Disease Resistant

>Shelter
Bike +5/37

>Skills
Melee Berserker -2/35
Martial Artist -4/31
Woodsman -5/26
Gunslinger -6/20

>Another drawback fuck you
Paranoia
Extra Viral
Glutton (BLOODY MEAT)

>Bag
Super Pack

>Supplies
Shotgun 3.5/16 -3/23
Hatchet 5/16 -3/20
Shells x8 9/16 (48 shots) -8/12
Knife x2 10/16 -2/10
Pistol 10.5/16 -2/8
Pistol Ammo x4 12.5/16 (48 shots) -4/4
Axe 14.5/16 -4/0

I don't care if the numbers add up or if the build is completely suicidal. The blood of the wicked will flow.

Companions? What's that?
>>
>>54908116
>Power
Spiritual Music

Do I have to use a lute?

>Gifts
Lute (free)
Adventurer Mantle
Tattoo of the Wanderer
Belt of Forgetfullness

Could be crazy here, but with Belt + Music I can screw with people's emotions and they'll never remember it was me.

>Location
Ashen Islands

>Quest
The Thing in the Shadow

I'm not really built for combat, but oh well. I like to hunt abominations.

>Reward
I...don't know. The prospect of coming home is too good to pass up, but neither do I want to leave behind a carefree life of adventure. I don't believe the two lives can coexist in peace. I guess I'll go with Real Fantasy

Couple of grammar things
Magical Drawing- "you dispose of", not the proper use of the word. They can be at your disposal or you can possess them. Also "here are the drawing at your disposal" should be "drawings"
Adventurer Mantle- "you get the same vision than a falcon" should be "you get the same vision as a falcon"

That's just a cursory glance. If you ever want some help editing, we'll help you over on the Discord. I know a second set of eyes can be helpful with this stuff
>>
Who is best authorfag all around?
>>
>>54908740
Hey. If virtue were easy everybody would be doing it. Also, I'm pretty sure just helping out on the weekends would grow it's power to start with.
>>
Does anyone know if there is a cyoa about Star Trek?
>>
>>54908858
me
e
>>
File: 1.png (935KB, 1363x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
935KB, 1363x1041px
>>54908858
SDA. For smug-, butt- and autism-related reasons.
>>
File: EPA.jpg (50KB, 476x357px) Image search: [Google]
EPA.jpg
50KB, 476x357px
>>54908917

What the hell is that thing
>>
>>54908883
I'm pretty sure there's at least one.
'Course, what I remember might be one of the early JumpChains, back before they split off into their separate thread, so don't be too disappointed if you can't find it in one of the archives listed in the pastebin.
>>
>>54908858
Much as it pains me, SDA. At least his smug shitposting is bearable.
>>
>>54908952
A nazi-loli almost, but not quite, committing war crimes against Frenchmen, Scandinavians and Britains. In this picture she just finished killing Scandinavians.
>>
File: Tanya_degurechaff.png (633KB, 578x818px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya_degurechaff.png
633KB, 578x818px
>>54908952
>filename
>>
>>54908883
There isn't, as far as I know.
>>
>>54908952
A japanese transvestite nazi.
>>
>>54909024
>transvestite
Really?
You have my attention.
>>
>>54909024
>transvestite
more like god put the mind of a 30-something year old man into the body of an infant child who grew up to be a Nazi.

Well, I say grew up, but the story starts with her(?) on the battlefield at the age of 10.
>>
>>54909048
Anime's english title is Saga of Tanya the Evil.
>>
>>54909048
He's pulling your leg. The main character was a man, died in modern Japan, told God he doesn't believe in him and is reborn as a magical loli in NOT!Germany during their analogue of WW I. There she rises through the army ranks, attempting to get a comfortable life, and God fucks shit up to force some faith into her.
>>
>>54908952
pretty much /a/'s + /pol/'s fever dream, with some /d/ sprinkeled upon.
>>
File: The Gay Community.jpg (26KB, 188x343px) Image search: [Google]
The Gay Community.jpg
26KB, 188x343px
>>54908990
>>54908989

So it's an anime about a Man who got turned into an ugly little girl by god and sent to a "Magical Realm"

The Japs are getting worse
>>
>>54909063
Well, I say grew up, but the story starts with him being a being a smug nazi before he respawned.
Fixed that for you
>>
>>54909085
>meet God
>"You're not real."
>>
>>54909117
It's actually more like he went on a tirade about how God was shit at his job because of all the suffering in the world and how abusive God was with his power.

God has since gone on to prove him right in every way.
>>
>>54909117
Yes. Time stops, God talks, and he refuses to believe God exists, calling him 'Being X' instead.
>>
>>54909085
time period is closer to WWII, just some confusion since there never was a WWI in this timeline.

>>54909093
Not really a "Magical Realm." More like "Earth with magic that is closer to weird science than 'magic.'" Actually pretty good, and the novels are really detailed and interesting(IMO).
>>
File: Smuggest.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Smuggest.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>54908858
Italics because they did nothing wrong.
>>
>>54909161
It's a mixture of both wars. Then trenches of the first one, for exmple.
>>
>>54909117
>Meet Q
>Call him on his shit, and say he's more like the devil
>Q proves him right
>>
>>54908989
>war crimes
you can't be breaking Geneva Conventions in setting that never had Geneva
>>
>>54909177
The trenches exist because they never had a WWI to learn from. Strategies in this setting aren't as developed (except for the ones that Tanya comes up with) and people are unfamiliar with the concept of total war in general, but the geo-political state and the technologies available are a lot closer to WWII than WWI
>>
>>54909197
There are laws and customs of war in the setting. She's just a good lawyer.
>>
>>54909197
Not that Anon, but what is the Hagues Convention and general rules of war like not wanton destruction and rape (Pillaging like bandits) and military code of conduct
>>
>>54908116
>Power
Tulpa
Having a friend (even a somewhat ephemereal one) on the road is quite nice, and stando shenanigans are fun and useful.
>Gifts
Satchel of the traveler
Bag of holding+Free food? Pretty much a mandatory item.

Adventurer mantle
Improved senses and protection against elements the elements are going to be pretty useful when i travel so much. It also has a synergy with the tulpa, granting me great awareness of my enviroment.

Bow and quiver
Oh, with unlimited arrows i might finally get good at archery! And not having to buy arrows is going to be pretty handy.

>Starting location
Meralt
Heh, i like this place. Sounds like fun.

>Quest
The crying straw doll
I like mysteries and i feel bad for the poor doll so i will try to return it to its owner.

>Reward
Real fantasy
Bringing magic to the world is a nice way to spend your retirement.
>>
>>54908116
>Spiritual music

>Hiking stick
>Satchel of the traveler
>Haunted rapier

>Ophiacre

>Crying straw doll

>Real fantasy

Really nice CYOA, well done
>>
>>54909225
>Needing WWI for trench warfare
What was the Russo-Turk War or the American Civil War?
>>
File: Nervous Doggos.jpg (30KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
Nervous Doggos.jpg
30KB, 480x490px
>>54909161
>Not really a "Magical Realm." More like "Earth with magic that is closer to weird science than 'magic.'" Actually pretty good, and the novels are really detailed and interesting(IMO).

You ain't fooling me anon, I ain't falling for your or the author's tricks. The premise alone sounds terrible and the designs look even worse so you won't trick me into your magical realm
>>
>>54909282
The name of the US in that world is called Arkansas if I remember correctly.
>>
>>54909282
from what i understand its ww1/2 if harry potter went operating
>>
>>54909282
The anime designs are vastly different from the manga and LN illustrations.
>>
>>54909282
It's really just brutal murder and totally ignores the loli part except for people sometimes asking 'aren't you too young to be a soldier?', and her once tricking an entire factory filled with workers into staying in there, so she can kill them while bringing the place down without committing a war crime.
>>
>>54908740
>>54908865
I just feel like the benefit doesn't truly exist there, I feel like it would be a bit more of an opportunity for individual growth too. If you're a person who already has to work 2 jobs to get by, this does nothing because all you can do is buy some food daily. Yeah, it adds up over time, but if you do nothing but work most days with a few hours weekly to invest in family and friends you're basically cut off from using this one. The increases should take years of dedicated effort, not the odd weekend where you go dole out soup because you have a few free minutes.

Someone with a heart of gold also makes abundant time for friends and family, not necessarily to give them things but to forge memories and strengthen the bonds in place.
>>
>>54908858
I like ZBG because he has similar tastes to me and his cyoas are nice
>>
>>54909424
I like cows for their haunting moos.
>>
>>54908858
All the good authors left. These new ones are cancer like SDA, but different types of cancer.
>>
>>54908116
>Hypnotism
>Belt of forgetfulness
>Encyclopedia
>Satchel of the Traveler
>Ophiacre
>The Crying Straw Doll
>Real Fantasy

Alright, I've been sent to a distant world and given rare powers and strange objects, this isn't all bad. Of course I want to go home when I'm done; I've got shit I want to do there, and all my stuff is there. Nevertheless, there are a few things I want to get done here as well.
First thing first, gonna find a hot broad and use my hypnotism power to get laid. I have no STDs, so it won't kill her. After that's done, I will then keep using my powers of hypnotism to get what I want; Money, arcane knowledge, sauce on the hypnosis image, there's no limit.
While I have this weird ass dolly in my pocket and am researching just what the hell it is, I might as well brush up on magic; It can't hurt to be able to toss a fireball or two, right? And if what that lost god said about the doll was true, I'm gonna need every scrap of power I can find.
The Encyclopedia is going to help me a lot in my research; hell, it may even have the precise knowledge I seek. With the belt, any of my less scrupulous uses of hypnotism will be forgotten. And with that satchel, I'll be able to carry all the magical stuff I can with me.
Oh yeah, I'm giving myself an additional goal; find as many magical objects as possible. Not only will it be helpful when I eventually figure out the mystery of the singing straw heap, but I might be able to find a way out without completing this little quest. A way out I could then sell to others here.
All in all, I want money and magical knowledge. I don't care who or what's toes I have to step on to get it. At the end of the day, I just want to go home. Having hypnotism would be damn helpful in reality too.
>>
>>54904734
With the added bonus of seeing you humiliated.

Considering your recently increased posting of garbage i.e. everything, I'm more than happy to see this happen to you. Regardless of if SDA makes more content or not.
>>
>>54909458
Tell us their cancer types.
I wana know what you think of me.
>>
>>54909458
We still have Highlander, Scientist, and Italics though.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-07+at+07.15.15).jpg (16KB, 191x227px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-07+at+07.15.15).jpg
16KB, 191x227px
>>54909458
>It is another post about dead authors or /cyoag/ dying
>>
>>54909447
milk is good too
>>
File: 1325535532775.gif (12KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
1325535532775.gif
12KB, 227x224px
>>54909497
>Italics
>good
>>
>>54909458
>all the good authors left

Like who, exactly?
>>
>>54909601
>being a kike
begone
>>
>>54909621
DSA died in Venezuela.
>>
>>54909633
Maybe we can use the Christmas ritual to revive him instead of QuietAnon this year. Since last year he died in three days for trap porn again.
>>
>>54909633
DSA is still alive I hope
>>
>>54909631
>being a cuck
Go away
>>
>>54909601
>Italics not being the kino of authors.
>Delivers good OC
>Takes critism in the most calm ways and tries to improve and talks things out.
>CYOA designs are bland and not fancy, but they get the job done.
>Best lore author and creates good characters
Explain further how Italics isn't good.
>>
>>54909759
>implying any of that is true
>>
File: Baby+mimic_96b601_6356811.jpg (278KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
Baby+mimic_96b601_6356811.jpg
278KB, 1200x848px
>>54909621
Spadesy, DSA, Beri, Bliss, the old SDA.
>>
File: 219459_1203516332_large.jpg (414KB, 1435x1600px) Image search: [Google]
219459_1203516332_large.jpg
414KB, 1435x1600px
>>54908917
>>54908980
Hold the line, comrades!

Tonight is when the opposition will hit the hardest. The Redditors are just coming home from highschool while they realize the poll has finally been put up. Tonight will be rough, but through struggles and grit, we can shine through!

Don't falter. Hold the lines for the future of good OC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mkmUdUYgH0

>>54909458
>>54909817
Imaginos, I need you in the front lines. Your house depends on it.
>>
>>54909961
This is all fun and games now, but if this ends up attracting even more redditors it is going to backfire spectacularly.
>>
>>54909817
You forgot Angel.
>>
>>54910057
We will leave Reddit in smoulders and smithereens, anon.

I don't plan on continuing a "career" there; if I end up winning this contest, I am done with the place. I've made my statement.
>>
I have been away for a month, anything new?
>>
File: 9uuPipi.jpg (679KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
9uuPipi.jpg
679KB, 1366x768px
>>54910103
THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES STAIN OUR DOORSTEP, ANON

HOLD THE LINE

LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS ON TIME
>>
>>54910103
There is an election. Your choices are having no taste or voting for SDA, with the added bonus of cucking Tok.
>>
>>54902473
>>54910158
>>54910096
I am really considering the possibility that you have severe autism.
>>
File: 1502288200723.png (85KB, 235x272px) Image search: [Google]
1502288200723.png
85KB, 235x272px
>>54910158
>LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS ON TIME

Who hurt you?
>>
>>54910211
SDA: Severely dysfunctional autism.
>>
>>54910211
Everyone here has severe autism, if we didn't we wouldn't be here playing games of pretend to run away from our unsuccessful lives.
>>
>>54910220
It's not in the words that you told me, girl
It's not in the way you say you're mine, ooh
It's not in the way that you came back to me
It's not in the way that your love set me free
It's not in the way you look or the things that you say that you'll do

Hold the line
Love isn't always on time, whoa, whoa, whoa
>>
File: 1502921650848.jpg (364KB, 1920x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1502921650848.jpg
364KB, 1920x1013px
>>54910211
IMAGINOS, BRING MY MY WAR HAMMER DAMMIT

>>54910220
GODS, I WAS STRONG

My girlfriend's been gone for two weeks but she's returning tomorrow.
>>
>>54910243
Way to hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>54910257
Hope you realize she probably slept around while she was free of you.
>>
>>54909961
Wait, is Imaginos seriously the one who's always whining about how things were better before? Damn, I thought he was alright
>>
File: lF87kme.jpg (562KB, 898x1264px) Image search: [Google]
lF87kme.jpg
562KB, 898x1264px
>>54910257
>My girlfriend's been gone for two weeks but she's returning tomorrow.

Use protection, we don't need you to procreate.
Also, I hope she didn't cheat on you. That's always a sad affair.
>>
>>54910188
excellent
>>
>>54910228
Probably.

>>54910257
>Robert fan
Okay maybe you're okay. What about the breast plate stretcher?

>>54910305
Of course not you dumb cunt.
>>
File: robert barath-anon.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
robert barath-anon.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
>>54910257
Was SDA our Barath-anon all this time?
Is going hog wild was what killed him in the end?
>>
File: vomit pepe.png (190KB, 516x491px) Image search: [Google]
vomit pepe.png
190KB, 516x491px
>>54910302
>cuck fetishists
>>
File: 1502918574533.png (603KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502918574533.png
603KB, 1280x720px
>>54910328
>Not wanting more SDAs
It's like you don't like fun.

>>54910354
>What about the breast plate stretcher?
When do you think Imaginos will find out?

>>54910356
That's what I want to know. Did hog-wild anon kill piss-flowing anon?

I've long suspected them to be one in the same.
>>
>>54910366
It's just the sad reality of this existence, Anon.
>>
>>54908116

Welp, someone is a big fan of Rothfuss
>>
File: 1480192142814.gif (998KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1480192142814.gif
998KB, 250x251px
>>54910389
You fool! Barath-anon is not a person, it's a mantle! I've been a Barath-anon for a few months, coming up with new ways to say piss and thread, and I know there were others before and after me, too. The original anon who started this still remains a mystery, however.
>>
File: Mason Castle CYOA.jpg (5MB, 4664x3488px) Image search: [Google]
Mason Castle CYOA.jpg
5MB, 4664x3488px
>>54898170
Boom motherfucker, surprise OC!
I present Mason Castle CYOA 1.0!

It's just barely out of the press, so I need some serious advice about it here...
>>
>>54910674
The layout is kind of a mess
>>
>>54910674
Welcome back, Thoth.
>>
>>54910714
Uh... Who is Thoth? I seriously need to lurk more :(
>>54910706
I was struggling with the basic bitch that is Windows Paint.
>>
>>54901502
>I was wondering, do you guys prefer a narrator with 'personality', or just a blank one?

I prefer my CYOAs with as little bullshit as possible. Bullshit defined as everything that isn't the options available to you or instructions on how to pick them. Most of these already take a long time to process without having to skip through "wacky" hundred word introductions.
>>
>>54910768
Dude, get photoshop, or if you can't find the torrent, get GIMP.
>>
>>54910674
...Is this to be read from right to left?
>>
>>54910850
You start from the top right, because introductions and basics hover around the castle dour.

The Rules are at top right as well.

Follow the pictures with your eyes and you'll find pretty much everything.
>>
File: 1481578447528.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481578447528.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>54910920
>Follow the pictures with your eyes
>>
>>54910975
"It Just Works"
>>
File: SigSauerP229Equinox.gif (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
SigSauerP229Equinox.gif
30KB, 300x300px
>>54898170
15pts

>Zombie type
Supervirus
>Shelter
Hole in the wall +0
>Skills
Repearman -5
>Bag
Messenger Bag (8cap) -1
>Supplies
Solar Generator (-3cap) -4
Basic toolbox (-2cap) -3
Pistol (on person) -2
Pistol ammo x24 (-1cap) -2
Water bottle (-1cap) -1
>Special Supply
Cowl of Haste
>Normal Perks
Disease Resistant
Pack Rat
Proficient
>Science perks
Transhumanism
- faster eyesight
>Companions
Buck
Dog
Mike
Amanda

I manage to find a dissused flat in an apartment with lots of security. Gates, fences, magnetically locked doors which require a fob. The city might be a mess but theres more resources there than anywhere else. Luckily i managed to scavange a sig pistol from a downed police officer. Knowing about guns i was able to find some ammo for it too. The pistol is best because it is light and i'll need allot of energy to outrun or atleast outmanuver these zombies. I'll need a melee weapon too, but that could be anything, even a piece of reebar or pipe, maybe i'll tape a knife to it for a cheap spear. Ive got a water bottle that i can fill up wherever i go. Do you have any idea how much water the human body uses in a firefight? The toolkit ive got is enough to splice wires back together and thank god i bought that solar panel set. That'll keep the tech running for when i install secutiry cameras or atleast webcams to cover the important areas to and from the food store. I guess i'll play my nintendo switch and watch DVDs when not in combat. Obviously i'll make a few traps like can traps and swinging logs in the hallways of the apartment.
>>
>>54909817
Spadesy is the only one who is actually gone. DSA is busy with IRL shit, and Beri/Bliss are active in the discord (though one of them plans to quit soon).
>>
>>54911004
Discord really is cancerous for stealing authors away.
>>
>>54911004
>Beri/Bliss are active in the discord
u wot m8
>>
>>54910257
>My girlfriend's been gone for two weeks but she's returning tomorrow.

Two weeks without her? Her ass is gonna be raw the day after tomorrow.
>>
>>54911004
>>54911030
>>54911038
uh so
What's the point of a discord on an image board?

Like wtf I don't get it.
>>
>>54911054
Secret club.
>>
>>54910674
>freemasons
>freemen
>engineers

Why are they not called Freegineers?
>>
>>54911030
It might be that because every time there is some sort of interaction someone tells them to fuck off to discord they end up on discord. I still think that it is retarded don't get me wrong.
>>
File: hjhe.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hjhe.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>54911053

>HER ass
>>
>>54911054
> Get shit if I leave my name on for author talk
> Get shit if I don't
> Don't always have things to talk about
> Enjoy talking to other author types

>>54911070
>>54911030
Get Bent.
>>
>>54911054
Ostensibly for easier conversation with each other, though in content creation threads they can be used for easier collaboration/general aid/help. A few authors post their WIPs for feedback there.

In reality it almost always devolves into a secret club and some form of hierarchy forms because, by its nature, it isn't anonymous. Some discords are better than others. For true cancer, visit any discord/IRC from /vg/.
>>
>>54911075
>tfw when I wish I was actually that clever
From my experience, in medieval times, having "free" in front of your name was pretty fucking uncommon.

Usually in war, you were either conscripted, or enslaved. Being free meant you were free of debts and had an important job to do, like structural design work or mathematics.
>>
>>54911087
Yes, we know you despise all of us dirty anons.
>>
>>54911101
>mfw Mason is a fucking immortal who experienced the medieval ages

Enlighten us more.
>>
>>54910674
Nigger, I don't want to be a dick, but sometimes I have to since it can impart valuable lessons.

Your cyoa is shit, and you're namefagging AND tripfagging is completely unwarranted. It makes you look like an utter autistic douche.
Now fuck off and lurk moar, cunt.
>>
File: 1502593297945.gif (2MB, 542x568px) Image search: [Google]
1502593297945.gif
2MB, 542x568px
>>54911119
>>54911101
Fucking samefag.
>>
>>54911106
I despise you because your a mouthy anarcho-syndicalist communist who I can't do anything to appease.
>>
>>54911098
I come to 4chan for the anonymity. It's better than Reddit and fake internet points.

>>54911119
>Dewey Readmore Books

>>54911136
Moot#Faggot you fucking cuck. Learn your god damn place in this website. Anyhow, thanks for your input, and I do appreciate it.
>>
>>54911177
>I come to 4chan for the anonymity.
>Uses a trip
>>
>>54911177
>I come to 4chan for the anonymity
>Namefagging
Art thou a retard?
>>
>>54911177
>>
File: 4131fishing_bait.jpg (49KB, 700x475px) Image search: [Google]
4131fishing_bait.jpg
49KB, 700x475px
>>54911191
>>54911193
>>54911240
>lern 2
So I got a subpar CYOA in and pissed off a bunch of guys on /tg/

Seems productive. You guys have almost as bad of a rap as /a/ and /v/ for how overwhelmingly autistic you guys get
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>54911266
>>
>>54911266
>subpar
Nigga, it was so bad the thread would be better off had you not posted it.
>>
>>54911266
>>
File: 1502552729584.jpg (46KB, 344x331px) Image search: [Google]
1502552729584.jpg
46KB, 344x331px
>>54911266
>Subpar
That's insulting.
>>
File: OHw0Oht - Imgur.gif (851KB, 570x498px) Image search: [Google]
OHw0Oht - Imgur.gif
851KB, 570x498px
>>54911289
>>54911299
>implying
>>54911291
Thank you. My fireplace has taken your thoughts into warm consideration.
>>54911301
Thank you
>>
>>54911030
>stealing
Let's not pretend that the Discord has anything to do with cyoas 90% of the time
>>
>>54911329
Doesn't matter, they post there and not here.
>>
>>54911343
Would you really like to hear about their day to day lives? Or have more namefagging? They're better off doing that shit away from here.
>>
>>54911343
We don't post CYOAs for ourselves. Only WiPs while we're working on them.
>>
>>54911361
If they could only post here they might actually make content.
>>
File: 1502830156958.jpg (217KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502830156958.jpg
217KB, 900x1200px
>>54911343
>>54911376
>>
>>54911376
Don't be fucking retarded, where they hang out has nothing to do with content profuction. This thread is about cyoas, not the people who make them.
>>
File: pGVmnh4.jpg (42KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
pGVmnh4.jpg
42KB, 500x424px
>>54911361
>implying that tripfags tell day to day shit rather than just trying to help keep track of things in a single thread
>>54911376
A brand new content author emerges and your first response is to insult their work and call them a faggot.

>>54911381
>>54911381
"No work ever gets done here"

I wanted to do work, but now I only want to shitpost. Look at what you've created
>>
File: Awkward stare.gif (2MB, 495x305px) Image search: [Google]
Awkward stare.gif
2MB, 495x305px
>>54911266
>>
>>54911343
>>54911376

You strike me as a man whose basement I want to avoid lest I find myself chained to a fucking wall.
>>
>>54911414
Yes it does, they'd rather shitpost with SDA about how much they hate the thread than do anything productive.
>>
>>54911419
Well that author was acting like a faggot
>>
help me /cyoag/, I need images of psychic girls various. Specifically of different types, i.e. empath, telepath, psychokinteticist, fortune teller, medium, hypnotist. Whatever really
>>
>>54911437
>making things up
No, Rosanon doesn't count. Yurifags aren't people
>>
>>54911449
Carey is good for pyrokinesis.
>>
File: RIhVoBQ.jpg (41KB, 602x600px) Image search: [Google]
RIhVoBQ.jpg
41KB, 602x600px
>We all know why we're in CYOA
>picrelated
>>
>>54911479
We are all qt girls who love to read on boats
>>
>>54911462
Carey is fun...
>>
File: some men.gif (4KB, 118x162px) Image search: [Google]
some men.gif
4KB, 118x162px
>>54911479
>>
>>54910674
>Castle Defenses
Castle Dour and Armory
Repair the Walls
Upgrade! Upgrade! Upgrade!

>Interior
Throne Room
Luxury Kitchen
Semi-Modern Plubming
Defended Throne Room
Garden
Small Lake

>Misc
Decree! We Need Food!
Marry Knight Commander Mayreen of Clatterhorn

>Agriculture
Fields of Wheat & Grain
Fields of Fruits & Veggies
Horse Fields to Pasture
Sheep Herds to Pasture
Pultry Farm Allocation

>Enemies
3 Lords (3,000 Men)

Gold/HP: 19
STIG: 25
ARMY: 4,000 Men, 200 Knights, 25 Knight Calvary
Navy: 8 Ships on Defense

We're given a bit too many troops in most of the scenarios. We win by default even if we don't buy any defenses or anything. We can also buy most everything with the starting gold unless you want like 1000 Knight Calvary for some reason. It's also somewhat worded weird in spots. What is Army STIG, and how does it differ from regular STIG? Does Filigree make -everything- cheaper, including making throne room upgrades free?

Also use outlines for yellow text in the future, I can't tell what the ratio for gold-to-hp is.
>>
File: 1502777546526.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502777546526.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>54911419
>A brand new content author emerges and your first response is to insult their work and call them a faggot.
To be fair, I got eye cancer the moment I laid eyes on the CYOA.

Normally I don't mind when OC is created by someone who doesn't really know much about formatting or graphic design, but yours... wew. I haven't seen one that shit in years, boy.
>>
>>54911525
It reminds me of a lot of the older Island-style CYOAs, before people moved away from MS Paint.

Nostalgic almost.
>>
This is my first post
>>
>>54911555
Congratulations! Welcome in the fold. Now you're here forever.
>>
>>54911555
Nice trips.
>>
>>54911571
>>54911555
Samefag
>>
>>54911551
To be fair, I was using MS Paint, and I am also brand fucking new to CYOAs

Could be a little less barbaric for all the effort it took.

>>54911551
Thank you so very much

Mason#cat#dog I think it was

>namefagging is gay
MOOT is also gay
>namefags shitposy
namefags also need to be able to read the shitty layout of this 14 year old site

speaking of which
>>54911525
Where's your fucking internet god now that I bring up layout. Where's MOOT. Where's MOOK? Where's Snacks? Where are all the old mods and volunteers who got purged during the sale?

I can tell you: Not updating the layout
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (98KB, 1910x965px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
98KB, 1910x965px
>>54911584
Are we really going to argue about this? What would be the purpose in samefagging?
>>
>>54898315
I want to know more about these aliens and how the fuck some loser on 4chan fought them off singlehandedly. Alien Invasion CYOA when?
>>
File: 1500228381617.png (1MB, 881x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1500228381617.png
1MB, 881x1065px
>>54911616
I'm just saying, man. It's shit.

I don't give a fuck if you update it or not.
>>
>>54911642
>>54911525

fuck off samefag
>>
>>54902473
Imagine telling actual real life people that you wrote this
>>
File: b7IXJLU.png (14KB, 610x366px) Image search: [Google]
b7IXJLU.png
14KB, 610x366px
>>54911642
i DoNt GiVe a FuCk iF YoU UpdAtE iT oR NoT
>>
File: meme1.jpg (781KB, 361x450px) Image search: [Google]
meme1.jpg
781KB, 361x450px
>>54904568
>>
>>54911661
>>54911662
>>54911665
Congrats SDA, you have found your new buttslave
>>
File: 1502813999982.jpg (270KB, 1269x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1502813999982.jpg
270KB, 1269x1372px
>>54911708
>>
>>54911619
Nice Paint skills.
>>
/r/ing that one become a dragon CYOA
>>
I looked at the other submissions for that contest.
I wish I didn't.
>>
>>54911771
Why would someone bother trying to edit in paint when you can edit the html?
>>
>>54911873
Or you and me are the only posters on 4chan.
>>
>>54908116
Spiritual Music

Lute
Tattoo of the Wanderer
Benevolence Necklace
Belt of Forgetfulness

Ashen Islands

Thrill of the Unknown

Perfect Waifu or Switch, I can't pick...
>>
>>54911936
Actually i'm the only person of 4chan and I just have a very bad case of DID
>>
>>54911616
Don't worry about it. When you are a tsundere like SDA insults are a way to greet people you like. He said the same when I made my first CYOA. If I remember correctly he said Nemesis looked like it was written by a underage autistic edgelord.

Let's see this CYOA you made.
>>54910674
pic related
>>
File: 1502847406065.png (477KB, 674x701px) Image search: [Google]
1502847406065.png
477KB, 674x701px
>>54912119
That would be implying that I am insincere of my words.

Also, I'm in this contest purely because it's fucking funny.
>>
>>54912171
anyone rip that from fakku yet?
>>
>>54912042
You finally realized

Wake up
>>
>>54912192
Yes... and I lost the link. I'm sure you can find it if you search, though.
>>
>>54908798
Shit, I'd fight with you. Well, less fight with and more stand well behind.
>>
>>54912171
I have always wondered, why butts?

>>54912192
>>54912246
Give me sauce!
>>
File: 1497670192174.jpg (370KB, 778x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1497670192174.jpg
370KB, 778x1153px
>>54898352
This is a good box.
>>
>>54901041
Here an alternative build with focus on self sufficiency:

The Badass
Human +1 (Transcendent)

Invulnerability -8
Nullification -8
Divine Essence -2
Final Form (free)
Unbendable Time (free)
Necromancy -3

Legendary/Mythical Weapon (holy, drain power) -1
Legendary/Mythical Armor (ferromancy) -1
(Undead) Pet Dragon -3
Stone of Power x2 (combo) -2

Fair Warning +2
Adventurer +1 (Forever Alone)
Signature +1
Double Trouble +2 (Tz'arkan)
Personality +1 (deep epic slowly spoken badass voice)
Unexpected Enemies x2 -4 (Amazon Warrior, Beast Mistress, Haunted Armor, Knight Errant)

Transcendent Being
Mythical Artifact x2
Death Knight

Apocalypse

Uhtred
>>
>>54912119
>TokHaar is bitching about formatting

The irony is so thick I could forge a set of RennFaire armor from it.
>>
File: 1371955303956.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1371955303956.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>54902473
>Hyperdimension CYOA - /u/FMC03

THERE WAS A NEP CYOA!?

WHERE IS IT? I NEED IT RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>54912395
Four or five threads back, mate.
>>
>>54911742
>SDA as a Christmas cake staving off despair over her expiration date by posting CYOAs and smug anime girls
>plays off Angel so well because of their similarities
I never asked for this erection.
>>
>>54912395
It got posted once here and nobody responded to it. It's like 5 pages or something.
>>
File: mildred.jpg (443KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
mildred.jpg
443KB, 800x660px
>>54912344
>>
>>54912119
btw who the fuck is SDA

are they like that fag on /sp/ that had a dude write like 400 pages of psychotic headcanon, or are they just some drawfag who does CYOA

I mean it's like being the top preacher in some bible belt town of 200 if you ask me
>>
>>54912395
Ask /trash/, that's where it's from. And the author's rather active over there.
Thread posts: 469
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.