[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1676: SAVE the World Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 537
Thread images: 64

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54873100
>>
What are the best jumps for using insane OOC powers to force tomboys to wear dresses?
>>
How do these perks look?

Playful: Free/ 400 (Discounted for An Addams!)

How do you do it? It seems, as long as you don't intend to kill someone, you won't! And oddly enough, if you pay up, you can keep that ability even while separated from this obnoxious family.

Played With: Free/ 500 (Discounted for An Average Man)

Incredible! That you could live through so much..... It seems that you are incredibly lucky, and while you may receive a scare every once in a while, you will never receive any serious injury from simple misfortune, or anything meant in good fun! For a pittance, this will apply outside of this sickening family.

Disembodied: 200 (Free and Required for Some-Thing)

Gah! Get away from me! I don't know why, or how, you suddenly became a severed hand, but I have the oddest feeling, if any part of your body is severed after this jump, you'll still be able to control it. You'll always be able to tell what's going on around the part. Somehow.
>>
File: Pokemon Black and White.jpg (286KB, 888x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Black and White.jpg
286KB, 888x1257px
So have any of you actually ever chosen to stay in the Pokemon jump in one of your chains before?
>>
>>54880314
>Black Butler
IIRC Val was working on this.
>>
>>54880402
Looks good to me, anon!
>>
>>54880403
>staying in a jump

Plebeian.
>>
>>54880403
Depends. I've done some writing for a pokemon jump, only to go back and retcon my build for it, so that version of me probably did stay in pokemon.

Or he could show up as a renegade at some point. Either or.
>>
File: d256e61b4d6c21cc14bb72d7a51ac322.jpg (473KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d256e61b4d6c21cc14bb72d7a51ac322.jpg
473KB, 720x1024px
>>54880399
The Strongest Tomboy Strike already wears a dress though.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
So there's a point in my current chain where the Jumper gets cut off from fiat access to external power sources. So stuff like most chi would still work, but most magic or the Force wouldn't.

So what I'm wondering is would his Inner World (backed with the Charm) from Infernals generate its own Essence or does it simply draw in Essence from the outside world? Would the world stop respiring Essence in the Underworld?
>>
>>54880403
>So have any of you actually ever chosen to stay in the Pokemon jump in one of your chains before?
No because I want immortality
>>
>>54880403
No. But I've returned right after.
>>
>>54880403
Ew, no. Pokemon is one of the last worlds I'd want to stay in.
>>
>>54880236
>Boosted Gear doesn't care what your base is. It simply doubles it each time.

Unless I'm completely mistaken, Boosted gear doubles your base by pulling in power from the Great Red. Which would imply that the upper limit of Boosted Gear is determined by how much power Great Red has to give you.

Which leaves me wondering - in the far distant future, would a Dragon overtake this ceiling? Because that seems somewhat inevitable, if really fucking difficult, unless you can train the Boosted Gear itself / Great Red such that they can generate more power. Which may or may not be possible.
>>
File: Hollow Knight Jump.pdf (121KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Hollow Knight Jump.pdf
121KB, 1x1px
Hollow Knight V0.7. Updated based on feedback from thread before last.
>>
>>54880593
I don't think boosted gear has anything to do with great red, did you mean Ddraig? Because no, Issei has gotten way more power out of it than Ddraig had to offer.
>>
>>54880403
It wouldn't really be a chain if you stayed in the 1st jump.

That being said, If I was being completely honest in my stories I'd more than likely stay in Pokemon rather than continue my chain.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x360px
So how do I go back in time and change some things while going back to my time and having the changes stick but not cause a parallel timeline to happen?
>>
>>54880574
It doesn't even have any harem perks!
>>
>>54880376
>discord
https://discord.gg/454MMUS
>>
>>54880648
Doom has a device that does exactly that. Check if the perk-line in Marvel Magic that's based on him has something along those lines?
>>
>>54880648
By using a method of time travel that doesn't cause branching or splitting?
Most stable time loop systems are out, since you want to change things, but something like Primer would work.
>>
>>54880648
Fanwank it.
>>
>>54880648
>>54880674
Oops, meant item-line.
>>
File: Aku Has A Gun Now Too.png (159KB, 798x785px) Image search: [Google]
Aku Has A Gun Now Too.png
159KB, 798x785px
>>54880648
>wanting to go back to the past
>not opening portals and flinging your foes into the future, where your evil is law
>>
>>54880574
How does it feel to have objectively shit taste?
>>
Where can a jumper find a convenient supply of dragon corpses?
>>
File: Samurai Jack Aku.jpg (48KB, 780x410px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack Aku.jpg
48KB, 780x410px
>>54880700

You foolish imitator, hand over that illustrious weapon or face the wrath of the true AKU!
>>
So is Naruto done?
>>
With a Shepherd of Light from Solars let you gain worship benefits from your own First Circle Demons?
>>
>>54880751
You already could do that. Cecelyne has examples of Charms that do that.
>>
>>54880739
Skyrim, Dragon drawback.
>>
What's the policy on bringing companions into the XCOM jump?
>>
Which D&D jump is it that lets you choose your edition?
>>
>>54880742
For now? IIRC
>>
File: Aku laughing.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
Aku laughing.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>54880740
HAHAHA, FOOOOOOOL! If you were the REAL Aku, you would TAKE IT FROM ME! But you are too weak to do such a thing, aren't you, little imposter? How could a FAKE like you ever hope to challenge the TRUE DELIVERER OF DARKNESS, THE SHOGUN OF SORROW, AKU?!
>>
>>54880763
No, ghosts are the only kind of spirit in Exalted that can pray to someone and give them Essence.
>>
>>54880797
Ravenloft, Forgotten Realms has a drawback. Beyond that I'm not sure.
>>
>>54880814
But demons have tons cults to the Yozis. In Compass: Malfeas there's a society of foresters that ritualistic offer their essence through blood to Szoreny in exchange for usually not being horribly murdered when harvesting wood from him, and a temple where Kimbery gives you more favor the closer you pray to her.
>>
>>54880674
>>54880687
Sadly all he has is Time Circuitry which would make me immune to time shenanigans but no travel, well there is a bomb but it only goes for two seconds.

>>54880676
I am asking as I do not know of any that would or would not cause splitting. Also I have no idea what Primer you are speaking of.

>>54880677
Need a good base to fanwank something from.
>>
>>54880875
Yeah demons pray to the Yozi, but the Yozi don't get anything out of it other than the satisfaction of bossing people around. That's why second circle demons bother gathering mortal cults in Hell, because they can't just force their first circle subjects to worship them.
>>
>>54880835
Thanks.
>>
There was talk of jumps for each of the human factions after it was announced that the current Imperium jump was going to be reworked and there is now a Deathwatch jump being made. . . Does this mean rather than a Space Marine jump ever happening we'll end up with jumps for some individual chapters?

Like a Space Wolves jump? A Salamanders jump? An Ultrasmurfs jump?
>>
>>54880924
That's why I brought up the forester society in particular, Szoreny explicitly gets essence out of the arrangement.
>>
>>54880403
I would never stay in a jump, I eather don't have enough power to help people with their problems, or I have freinds need the spark to see again.
>>
Anybody have feedback for Hollow Knight?
>>
>>54880985
That sounds going a bit too far.
>>
>>54880612
>did you mean Ddraig?
Yep. Oops.
>Issei has gotten way more power out of it than Ddraig had to offer
Huh. Then I wonder where the power is coming from? Just a weird, shonen cosmic anomaly of infinte powah? Does this all mean that the Gear doesn't HAVE an upper limit?
>>
>>54880986
Then that must be some specific Charm of Szoreny's around gathering Essence, because most other demons and Yozi can't do that.
>>
File: Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf (390KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf
390KB, 1x1px
Here's the next version of Haroun and the Sea of Stories. Wishwater is now relegated to a post-chain/Spark reward, and I promise that I intend to stick with that from now on. Please let me know what you think of the jump and its many wonders.
>>
>>54880985
I doubt it. Space Marine Chapters might differ in a number of ways, but they are all more similar than not. Deathwatch is an exception because it is its' own RPG, but single-chapter jumps seem like a bit much.

At most I could see an argument for "Blood Ravens Jump" or "Blood Angels" jump.
Because of the existence of Dawn of War, and the original fluff behind Space Hulk respectively.
>>
>>54881046
>Does this all mean that the Gear doesn't HAVE an upper limit?
It has an upper limit, the amount of power the user can handle without exploding.
>>
>>54880648
Speedster shenanigans from the Arrowverse jump can pull this off. (There was that episode where Barry went back to see Thawne and accidentally made Hartley into an ally, among other things).
>>
>>54880985
I was planning on an option in Deathwatch for being post-Deathwatch service, so that could potentially function as just being a regular marine, but I'm not sure if that's comprehensive enough.

I could tweak some things and make Deathwatch into the nominal Space Marines jump?
>>
>>54881084
I mean in terms of the output the Gear can give, you're never going to reach a point where the gear itself is the bottleneck?
>>
File: Pokemon- World.jpg (950KB, 2755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon- World.jpg
950KB, 2755x1000px
>>54880403
Yeah, I'd definitely consider it. I've loved Pokemon since I was a kid - well, mostly the anime, I admit - and there's so much to do and explore that I doubt 10 years will be enough.

I'm not sure I'd do it the first time since there's the old expectation you do it first and I'd be only starting my jumps, but I still might consider it even then.

Later, though, once I have more friends on the journey with me, I may very well use Return to go back to that world and, after ten more years, choose to stay there permanently with everyone.
>>
>>54881077
No Space Wolves? The furries are the furthest from space marine norm and could potentially work as a jump on their own with how different they are.

>>54881115
I'd personally rather you didn't, the Deathwatch is definitely a distinct enough group to get their own jump.
>>
>>54881058
Nope, the mechanics for the process say it's explicitly just the demon transfering their own lifeblood and prayer to him. Even then since Devil-Tigers are supposed to be new, improved Primordials inventing your own Charm for gaining prayer energy seems the bare minimum of what you can do.
>>
>>54881121
Doesn't look like it.
>>
>>54881161
Why would anyone want to be a Space Wolf? Sanctioned bestiality?
>>
>>54881161
My point was that the Death Watch, the Blood Ravens, and the Blood Angels all have games that revolve around them, which is why the argument could be made for the later two.
Though a DoW jump should focus on more than just the Ravens, and Space Hulk has grown enough that it shouldn't pigeonhole you into being a Blood Angel.

Space Wolves have no game that revolves around them.
Hell you could even argue Ultramarines due to Space Marine, but not the Wolves.
>>
>>54881165
I think a heretical Charm is probably a better place for that, since your Devil Tiger themes might not support prayer manipulation. Cecelyne already has a Charm that boosts your Essence income from prayer. Maybe combine it with a Metagaos Charm for eating things that you shouldn't be able to eat to get the effect of consuming prayers that normally do nothing.
>>
How would the Warhammer 40k universe react to a massive magitech empire capable of turning entire planets into sentient magitech planets?
>>
>>54880403
Reminder that sun and moon are officially open for jumps and the other settings are nominally open for jumps as per that wonderful anon the other day getting the ok from qs.
>>
>>54881121
Considering you're purchasing it with CP, probably not.
>>
>>54880802
>TRUE DELIVERER OF DARKNESS, THE SHOGUN OF SORROW, AKU?!

Pfft I bet you aku cant even use the great deflowering finger technique.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 500x661px
>>54881236
Purging swiftly to follow
>>
>>54881269
Wait what when did this happen?
>>
>>54881191
Because wolves are cool, vikings are cool, and the Space Corgis tell the more retarded parts of the Imperium to fuck off.
>>
>>54881295
>attempted purging.
That'll be a fun fight
>>
>>54881191
Because they are Space Marines who are allowed to have fun, also wolves.

>>54881192
True but they do have plenty of good lore and are very distinct from the other chapters.
>>
File: DgpBxAR_d.jpg (27KB, 264x389px) Image search: [Google]
DgpBxAR_d.jpg
27KB, 264x389px
>>54881299
Like 2 days ago.
>>
>>54881035
Stop being a plagiarist.
>>
How grateful would the Mechanicus be if I suddenly came up and restored all the STC in there to its former glory?
>>
>>54881115
Don't you dare, a full on deathwatch jump would be awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1cXYan0NQA
>>
>>54881349
>>54881295
>>
>>54881349
It's the Imperium, so, not grateful at all you fucking heretic.
>>
>>54880399
That easily sounds like it could be the plot of a chapter of Ranma 1/2.
>>
>>54881035
Lrn 2 floof
>>
>>54881349
Disregard these idiots >>54881365
>>54881367

A Guardsman squad found a single fucking STC blueprint, for a new kind of fucking knife, and every single guardsman was granted their own planet.
>>
>>54881349
They would declare you a heretic.
>>
WHEN'S ABYSSALS?
>>
>>54881073
Plentiful Mouths is a really cool ability and I thank you for writing it. The Drop-In tree and how the capstone interacts with the others is also really neat.

Does Awakened Shadow give you another shadow if yours is already alive due to OCP? I'm curious if combining this with the Companion option from Peter Pan and the Shadowy Wash of Daylight power from Fallen London could let me have three shadows running around at once doing stuff.

About the Arabian Nights Plus One... it's difficult for me to envision this so I wanna make sure, even if this is a hella stupid question. The windows cause the mythical creatures they're patterned after to be painted in the sky away from the room when light shines through? Kinda like how the Bat Signal works?

How big would you say the boat is, anyway?

Is the Plug item for Chupwalas meant to be 400 instead of 600?

Lastly, thank you for adding that synopsis of the story and the world in the Notes section. I really appreciate that.
>>
>>54881379
They found one, they didn't fuck around with STCs that were already found. Fiddling with those things in any way is extreme heresy.
>>
>>54881379
Are you telling me that a person just comes in and fixes all of the STC's that the Imperium has and the Inquisition won't try to be so far up their ass that they'd loop around and then start looking at their colon?
>>
>>54881236
The Imperium would likely think it's a new form of chaos and attack you. Even if they found out you weren't chaos, sentient magitech planets sounds too close to A.I for them so they'd still try to destroy you.

Chaos would likely try to corrupt you, but failing that they'd also attack you.

Orks will attack you regardless of what you do.

Since the Tyranids can't eat you they'll probably just ignore you for a while then attack you.

Necros would likely attempt to conquer you then reverse engineer your tech.

Dark Eldar would either ignore you or raid you for useful resources.

The only factions who might not be immediantly hostile are the Eldar and Tau, and even then the Eldar would attack you if they foresaw it benefiting them in any way.
>>
>>54881397
Abyssalanon hasn't been on in like a year. You can probably pick up the WIP if you want.
>>
>>54881420
Oh no, its totally A.I so they'd be right. The thing is all of these things are made out of an abominable synthesis of Uru, Adamantine, Adamantium, Vibranium, and Nth metal. All thinking being are capable of using Marvel and DC magic, while I myself am a Hell Lord with a Soulsword, and the Avatar of The Metal.
>>
>>54881310
>Because wolves are cool
They're not so cool that you put them on everything and name everything after them and then turn into them.
>>
File: apocalipsa_by_chevsy-d4a6ftu.jpg (137KB, 788x1014px) Image search: [Google]
apocalipsa_by_chevsy-d4a6ftu.jpg
137KB, 788x1014px
So, Jumpers, tell me about your Devil-Tiger. Their themes, urges, caste marks and powers. And their living worlds and legions of demons.
>>
>>54881493
The Spacewolf wolf marine wolves, with their wolfbolters and wolfswords!
>>
>>54881501
My what? Is this some kind of sex thing?
>>
>>54881516
The Space Wolves jump could have a drawback where everything is even more wolf saturated than normal. Literally everything is wolf themed and named wolf something.
>>
>>54881501
I don't know what that is.
>>
>>54881493
Look, if you'll to turn me into an immortal super soldier with power armor and fully auto grenade launchers, I'll call myself a goddamn Space Squirrel if that's what you want.

Also it's not always Wolf[everything], it just depends on the writer.
>>
>>54881516
Don't forget their chainwolves and laswolves!
>>
>>54881501
Last time I tried to, thread was derailed for 300-ish posts because of dickery and marriage beliefs.

No.
>>
>>54881501
I don't have one. Mostly because I don't know anything about Exalted.

I won't lie, the entire reason for my disinterest is the stupid names.
>>
File: Ruyi.png (1007KB, 690x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Ruyi.png
1007KB, 690x1003px
Hi guys hate to ask this but I am having trouble deciding on whether to grab Yongpyo (Monkey King Armor) or True Form from GoH. I already bought Yeoui (Monkey King's Staff) so it isn't going to be 1000cp.

Please give me some advice on this, it is bugging me.
>>
>>54881542
Unless the language consists entirely of various inflections of "wolf" I'm not sure how you can get more wolf-themed.
>>
>>54881557
Rest assured, every other part is just as stupid as the names. I don't know why it has so many fans.
>>
>>54881542
That's already the case.
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>54881501
Themes: Justice, Love, Mad Science, Physical Combat, Teaching, Friendship, Retribution, Redemption, Glory, Rage, Swords, Enchantment, Fire, Lasers, Mega-structures.
Just to name a few.
Urges:Try to make the world a better place
Caste Mark:Never figured it out
Powers:Several branching trees that revolve around his themes. Some charms for being a physical power house, some charms for the making of things(even things that might be called abominations), helping others find love, etc.
Living World: A mishmash of anything and everything I find cool. From roman architecture, to sci-fi shit, and everything in-between.
Demons:I only worked out a couple of them, all of them Third Circles. I had trouble figuring out my Second Circles, and only have very vague ideas for First.
>>
>>54881551
I've got some wolfmarines with stormwolves to provide supporting wolfpower.
And with the Wolf Barge Allfather's Honour in orbit, our wolves can't be stopped.
>>
>>54881464
Now that I think of it could Tyranids eat that? I'm gonna go with no, a very strong no.
>>
>>54881566
>Wolf brother, the enemy wolves have begun to wolf down to the wolf site. We must use our wolves to intercept their wolves before they can wolf us.
Everyone other than the jumper can understand this crap somehow.
>>
>>54881566
Wolf! Wolf wolf wolf?
>>
>>54881601
All Might is a westaboo.
>>
>>54881609
Are you smurfing serious? That's pretty smurfed up.
>>
>>54881609
And eventually, Jumper understands it too.
And becomes a gibbering wreck the jump after
>I don't understand. One minute he was find, the next he wouldn't stop talking about wolves! Is...is he a furry?
>>
>>54881625
And he's fucking awesome.
>>
>>54881464
Cool. Are you turning people into A.I as well or just the planets? Also what are you using all that processing and magical power for?
>>
>>54881599
No but even worse, to the point their languages is completely incomprehensible to anyone who isn't a Space Wolf with nearly every noun, verb, and adjective either replaced by Wolf or have wolves incorporated into them. Smurfs style.

>>54881639
Yes like that.
>>
>>54881654
The people and animals too. Honestly, I never what what huge shit I could use all that for so for now I'm just using it as a massive power up for my Avatar status.
>>
>>54881501
I didn't invest in Devil-Tiger or any of that Living World stuff in the Infernals Jump. I don't know the first thing about how exactly that works anyways.
>>
>>54881400
Plentiful Mouths- I'm glad you like it. The Plentimaw fish were quite fascinating to me in the story.

Drop-In- Good to know that my idea worked. I wasn't sure whether it would work or not at first.

Awakened Shadow- I'm actually not sure what to do. I wrote up the initial draft of this jump before I even started working on the Peter Pan jump, so I didn't think about that at the time. I'll think about it giving you an extra shadow in that scenario, or do something else to address that issue if anyone has other ideas.

Arabian Nights Plus One- Well, the boat in canon was just a rich politician's mundane houseboat he used to showcase his wealth, so I tried to expand it a little so it was worth the price (I doubt there were even 500 rooms in the real one, much less 1001). But yeah, that's how the windows work: "Light blazed out through the windows, so that the fantastic monsters were visible from some distance, and seemed to be glowing in the dark." I think that the size of the normal boat, and the outside of the CP boat, would be around the size of a classic steamboat, but the inside of the jumpchain-bought one, given the number of rooms, I think would be about the size of a large cruise ship.

Plug- Sorry, I meant it to be 600 CP; I moved the Sadness Factory down to 200 CP and thereby shifted things up the line, but I forgot to adjust the price of the Plug accordingly.

I'm also happy that you like the story summary. I've realized in some of my more recent jumps that it helps in explaining some of the jumps settings when they aren't well known to lots of people.
>>
>>54881501
fuck I don't actually have one

Current Jumper is too new and wet behind the ears to have any actual themes other than "World Hopping" and "Not Dying". Which wouldn't be terribly interesting even if I somehow used time manipulation to properly write it all out immediately.

Forgive me, senpai.

...Actually, hold on. My living world will probably incorporate a lot of oceans. See, I'm an edgelord and bought the Despair power in ActRaiser, so my Jumper would want to have a reliable place to build his Kingdom of Despair in. So he'd want to also have a rather large wellspring of water to make Sources of Sorrow from. Assuming he actually ends up using that power instead of deliberately choosing not to, considering its nature, anyway.
>>
File: 1hp.jpg (43KB, 433x800px) Image search: [Google]
1hp.jpg
43KB, 433x800px
Where is the perk that prevents people from copying your tech? I thought it was in Stellaris, but that jump doesn't show up on the drive search.
>>
>>54881734
Young Justice. I think it's actually just called Out of Context.
>>
>>54881671
You come up with themes based on your Jumper and their powers and identity.
For example, do you like building mega structures just for the hell of it? Boom, Mega Structures is one of your Themes.

http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/Ink_Monkeys,_vol._46:_The_Geomancy_of_Hell#Infernal_Demesnes

This has an example of some of the Themes of the Yozi.

Charms are based on the Themes, and tied heavily into them.

Demons are, supposed to be, based on parts of you. Do you really fucking hate one particular person? There could be a Third Circle based on that. Third Circles have their own demons who are the Second Circles, First Circles are entire species rather than individuals and come from Second Circles.

You can make your Living World look like however the fuck you want.

You can get all of this without buying it in-jump. You just need time as an Infernal.
>>
>>54881734
My bad I was wrong, it's called Removed from Context.
>>
>>54881734
Young Justice has

>Removed From Context: Being from outside of this world makes it much harder for others to predict what you’re doing or planning at any given time, making you harder to counter in a fight as well as harder to plan against. In addition, it’s impossible to replicate your powers and technology that aren’t native to whatever world you’re in. If you willingly choose to share or give your technology, than it may be replicated. (600 CP, Drop In)
>>
>>54881749
The Internal world perk isn't even the same thing as a Green Sun Prince can develop themselves - It's more like a Sanctum than a world body (though it's been said that it becomes incorporated into the world body.)
>>
There has been a lot of fanfic talk on here as of late. Has anyone read The Swarm of War?
>>
>>54881804
Yes, but they also meld into each other if you get the Charm after you get the Perk.
>>
>>54881670
A planet sized magitech A.I could think up infinite solutions and outcomes for any problem or scenario you throw at it. It could store several civilizations worth of information, and you could theoretically use tech that lets you materialize data (The scanners from Code Lyoko, or the digitizer ray from Tron.) to create anything you could imagine and tell the A.I to program.

There's also the fact that there things are pretty much infinite free energy generators if you use Mantra Generation from Asuras Wrath or Scream Energy from Monster's Inc to harvest the emotions for everyone living in them and convent them into energy. And Universal Adapter from Storm Hawks lets you convert magical energy into electrical energy and vice versa.
>>
>>54881823
Totally gonna steal that in some way! Thanks KOTOR Anon.
>>
There's a planet-sized AI that's been around since the beginning of time and exists achroninically in Stellaris.

It's currently solved everything except for infinity.
>>
>>54881816
That's what I meant when I said it becomes incorporated.

In any event, my world is a modern-ish city in the middle of a silver desert, beneath an amethyst sun (the intensity of the sun varies based on how much essence is in my Sun Heart Furnace Soul.)
>>
>>54881860
That last sentence has literally no meaning. It is just words thrown together in a way that sounds important.
>>
>>54881565
I'd say true form. The Monkey King's stuff is cool, but that's largely due to being the protagonist's weapon of choice, not because they're that great themselves. Sure, they're cool and scythe through mooks like tissue paper, but so does the protagonist when unarmed. Wisdom of the Sage is just plain better for the same price. That one is single handedly responsible for letting its user be relevant again after ridiculous power creep left him way below the protagonist.
>>
>>54881553
Good.
>>
>>54881861
>That's what I meant when I said it becomes incorporated.
Yeah I missed that bit, because I'm an idiot.

Due to the physics defying nature of World Bodies my world has shit like how my Fetich Soul, the one who is a massive fucking courthouse, is always a five minute walk away from wherever you are.
>>
>>54881857
I also have a combination for turning yourself into a pocket dimension if you're interested.

>>54881860
Is this a random event or do you have to do something to trigger it?
>>
>>54881553
For what it's worth, I think your pad is cool.
>>
There appears to be two jumps in the Supplements folder, and one in Lists.
>>
>>54881823
>>54881857
Yeah, I think that I'll keep that in mind for my monster moon project as well; I already had a rough plan to upload/transfer the virtual worlds of Captain N to the moon at the back of my mind.
>>
>>54881894
Sure lets hear it, sounds interesting
>>
>>54881553
Sounds about like what happened discussing Wicked.
>>
>>54881715
Ah, thank you for the clarification on the Arabian Nights and Plug price tag.
>>
How could I give an entire species an anti-boredom perk?
>>
>>54881915
Wait what? Must've been at work, what happened?
>>
>>54881932
Lobotomies.
>>
>>54881894
It's a Leviathan, which means it's one of four different giant space thingies that can generate in your universe.
>>
>>54881932
Rampant ADD to the point they get bored of being bored.
>>
>>54881932
Genetically modify their brains to naturally dose them with small quantities of ritalin.
>>
>>54881932
Symbiotes from Symbiote. Seriously they are designed for making sublight interstellar travel bearable both physically and mentally. All sorts of ways they can be used to entertain their hosts.
>>
File: PrimalDragon_zps49e44eca.jpg (85KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PrimalDragon_zps49e44eca.jpg
85KB, 1024x768px
>>54881501
The Lord of the Flame Unbroken. The Dragon Atop the World. Diablo Sol.

Themes: Fire, Lightning, Iron, Gold, Will, Conflict, Rebellion, Impudence, Freedom, Adventure, Strife, War, Power, Strength, Determination, and Blood.

His Charm tree includes stuff like permanently turn your blood into molten iron, being able to turn drops of that blood into fully-forged weapons, and regaining Essence through sheer force of will. The greater Shintai involves turning into a mountain-range size dragon made of metal.

Caste Mark: Basically the Fire Nation symbol

Inner World: Imagine the Wild West meets Steampunk meets medieval Europe. Also there's pirates and vikings on the sea.

For the demons, the Third Circles include things like a giant iron dragon that sleeps at the core of the world in magma, the literal sun of the world which is a glowing ball of molten gold, a mountain range that's obsessed with technology, and a city-sized please palace. The first circles tend to basically just be caricatures of fantasy races or cultures – there's a group of sorcerous not!elves and a horde of bloodthirsty not!orcs, for instance.
>>
>>54881987
>the literal sun of the world
Is there anyone who doesn't have a Sun for a Third Circle?
Because it's pretty great, Suns are awesome.
>>
>>54880403
Tempting. Very tempting. But I can't stay.

I don't deserve to stay.
>>
>>54882021
>Is there anyone who doesn't have a Sun for a Third Circle?

I-

>Because it's pretty great, Suns are awesome.

Nevermind.
>>
>>54881911
Alright. Here's the combination I came up with.
>https://pastebin.com/kvJxmjc3

And here's another method used by a different anon that's also really interesting.
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/48172719/#48180331

>>54881958
Ah thanks. I guess I'm unlucky since so far all I've encountered are Ether Drakes and Dimensional Horrors.
>>
Are there any ways of wielding multiple copies of the same unique weapon at the same time?
>>
>>54882021
>doesn't have a Sun for a Third Circle?
>/A/ sun
...I have two suns as my twin Fetich Souls. Does that count?
>>
>>54882055
I guess I can't really say I've been using them for nothing but nothing really grand. I've been using them as soul farms. Grow a large amount of strong souls through breeding Orks on some planets and then conduct a harvest absorbing all those souls.
>>
>>54881932
Cellphones with full internet capabilities.
>>
>>54882078
Yes, but hell Theion had two suns.
>>
>>54881501
Well, you have to remember that in-character you don't so much choose your themes as just have them arise naturally. It's an outgrowth of your soul, and while you can choose to shape the charms that develop from them the base is part of who you are. Fortunately, that's not really an issue for designing things to your liking, since it means you'll get the powers that suit you best.

So I took a look at what I tend to build for in my chain. I like defenses, a lot. Not just durability, but shutting down wide avenues of attack by changing what is and is not possible to hurt me. I also really like buffs and debuffs, making the people I like more capable while crippling my opponents. And my magic tends to focus on barriers, bindings, oaths, and other things that are about the concept of "limitation". Breaking those things, too, removing any barrier to my action.

So my Devil-Tiger theme is The Lord of the Boundary, the god that defines limitations and possibilities. I'm still trying to figure out what my Excellency would be, since "changes what is and isn't possible" is a weird one to make a set of cases where I can be superhuman. Probably going to be about acting from positions of authority and defying the authority of others. Like the Ebon Dragon, instead of a Second Excellency to add successes to my rolls I've got a charm to remove successes from others'. Other charm tech includes stuff for empowering minions, creating conceptual barriers, locking people in oaths, a ton of countermagic charms that lead to counter-physics charms, and some combat charms based around cutting (literal separation of one thing from another).

>cont.
>>
>>54882021
I don't, because suns are not part of any of my themes and I hate daytime.
>>
>>54882095
I didn't think Orks had souls since they're just sentient fungal spores.
>>
>>54882168
The implication of the Demon Souls soul gathering perk is that no matter what you kill you get souls.
>>
>>54881943
Someone went off on a rant about their personal beliefs on cheating deserving death, no matter the circumstances.
>>
>>54882166
Do you have a Moon instead?
>>
>>54882182
It was really more like I voiced my views and people were flabbergasted/upset enough to keep asking about them.
>>
Jumpers, have you ever totally fucked up the plot of a setting by accident, then attempted to fix it only to fuck it up even more?
>>
>>54882182
Ah.

Lovely.

Presuming it's the same guy I had the misfortune of dealing with, then. Welp, thank you for filling me in.
>>
>>54882197
Sure, but it's not the major/only fixture. It's just one of the lights. There are also many stars, galaxies, stellar gas clouds, all those beautiful things.
>>
>>54882198
Mostly because your view were hypocritical and ill thought out in the extreme.
>>
>>54882164

Caste mark is currently undetermined. Not sure of a good symbol for the concept of boundaries.

Anima power is basically a less-dickish version of Tthe Fiend anima. Creating or breaking oaths, plus learning outsides charms. It's not very creative, but it makes sense for my concept. Maybe change it to something about unlocking potential or something like that.

My Precipitous Fiat is Exultation in Sabotage, lowering Limit when the Exalted goes out of their way to deny the opponent a resource, taking risks to make it happen.

I'm not sure about Urge or Torment yet. Something about defining others, maybe? Categorizing everyone, making the world neat and orderly, but with the undertones that you're making those categories so you can rearrange them? I'm not sure.

Inner World is a complicated one, since I merged mine with my companions. We built it as a group effort. The parts I influenced lead to it being rather like a real-world cosmology, the worldlets being bound in a dance of orbital mechanics that define their movements like clockwork.
>>
>>54882219
I think it was mostly that they tried to extrapolate my views on one subject to apply to everything consistently. The main source of upset seemed to be the fact that I didn't have any allowances for people in arranged or forced marriages, though, rather than anything else about it.
>>
File: Thank you.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>54881880
Alright then that seems fair. Wisdom of the Sage was tempting to grab but seeing how 666 Satan was able to copy it, I decided to just grab lots of learning/copying perks and figure it out on my own. Thanks for helping me decide.
>>
>>54882021
I did not. The suns (because my Inner World has gotten big enough to need multiplies) of my world are magitech stellar forges where rare mystical ingredients are smelted out of ambient Primordial Essence. There is a Third Circle Demon in charge of monitoring their processes, though, the Intimacy he's connected to is my love of infrastructure.
>>
>>54882213
My point was "do you have a moon as a Third circle?"
Or any other of those celestial bodies.
>>
>>54882246
What are his physical forms?
Third circles can be massive installations, like Suns, as well as having a more humanoid form.
>>
File: Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf (152KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf
152KB, 1x1px
>>54876531
Yeah.
Yes, but most of them ensure you're stuck there until you do so or die. I'll make a note of it.

Changelog
>Made a note of you having to complete the scenarios you choose before you leave to the next world. Failure means failing your chain as well.
And that's it. This should be done.
>>
>>54881880
Yeah, but the version of Wisdom of the Sage is weaker than the version Dae-Wi gets, with the potential to someday train it up to full strength. The Monkey Kings' weapons are at full canon power from the beginning. If your concern is being relevant to the plot, the more immediate power is preferrable.
>>
>>54882277
And yet they both cost the same, despite the Weapons being full-strength and the Wisdom being gimped.
>>
>>54882239
Satan is also completely bullshit even by jumper standards. He's basically meme Madara if Madara was a DBZ character.
>>
>>54882272
I'm aware. His landscape-scale form is a sort of webbing of energy "veins" connecting the various major infrastructural pieces of the world, networking them together to ensure the flow of matter and energy between them is harmonious and efficient. He's normally undetectable, though, one of his Panoply charms makes him more intangible and invisible than normal dematerialization grants a spirit.
>>
>>54882275
Whats the limit on what kind of creatures we can choose for the summoning contract? Asking since Danzo has something called a Baku he could summon.
>>
>>54882321
>even by jumper's standards
He doesn't have nearly enough anything for that to be the case.
>>
>>54882174
Oh cool, I didn't think of using of using the perk like that. This could make a few plans I have much easier, thanks.
>>
>>54882353
Basically whatever you like. Fantasy creatures are game. They'll all be roughly the same in power.
>>
File: because its cool zim.png (486KB, 845x436px) Image search: [Google]
because its cool zim.png
486KB, 845x436px
Jumpers! What extreme feats have you done just because it's cool?
>>
>>54882375
No problem, I recommend doubling up on the power increase by grabbing Your Immortal Soul from Marvel Magic.
>>
File: Mania.jpg (149KB, 470x789px) Image search: [Google]
Mania.jpg
149KB, 470x789px
>>54882399
I showed Delirium of the Endless my massive, curved mind.
>>
>>54882275
For Alien Invaders, do we replace Toneri? Also, does this mean that the lunar Otsutsuki clan chose to prepare for the duo's arrival rather then to destroy the Earth like in Naruto: The Last?
>>
Would vaguely demonic superhumans be a viable type of First Circle Demon?
>>
I'm making a custom race, and I was wondering what ways we have to grant supernatural abilities. There's a list of some specific powers that can be granted, isn't there? Does anyone have it?
>>
>>54882546
Here you go.
https://pastebin.com/wVeETdy2
>>
>>54882481
Depends on how superhuman you're making them, First Circle Demons are only supposed to be so powerful. But yeah, there are humanoid First Circles.
>>
>>54882399
For one? I regularly go around building giant mega-structures for the fuck of it, then doing a lot of work to make them look old as fuck and abandoned.

Just so that people can find them and think some ancients built them.

I do this in all sorts of settings, from massive magi-tech bullshit in fantasy settings, to dyson spheres in sci-fi.
>>
>>54882559
Maybe Space Marine level? Sans the power armor of course, well at least until I give them some.
>>
>>54882595
Yeah, that sounds appropriate.
>>
>>54882595
Helmet wearing space marine level or Named Space Marine level?
>>
>>54882553
Thanks.
>>
>>54882637
What type of race is it gonna be? Biological, Mechanical, Magical or some combination?
>>
>>54882630
Helmet wearing for the most part but there might be some exceptional examples who are stronger than usual?
>>
>>54882399
Got Leonardo da Vinci to be a Sentai hero. That was neat.
>>
>>54882469
You can either replace him, or be his relative. Your choice. And yeah, you were told that you have very powerful relatives who are coming to kill you rather than you need to blow up the world.
>>
>>54882652
I'm aiming for biological with some spells as innate powers if I can. Are there any perks that could help with turning spells into hereditary traits?
>>
Am i forgetting any magical girl jumps?

>Generic Magical Girl
>Yuki Yuna Is A Hero
>Strike Witches
>Nanoha
>Cardcaptor Sakura
>Symphogear
>Mermaid Melody
>Madoka
>Madoka Wraith
>Magical Girl Noir
>Sailor Moon
>Kaleid Illya
>>
>>54882740
You might be able to pull some bull shit with making enchanted items that just so happen to be biological in nature, then use some sort of biology manipulation to suffuse it into the organism at whatever level you wish.
>>
>>54882686
Those are called Citzens, they are notable because most First Circles personalities are from a "Template", any two members of a given First Circle race are going to be very similar in personality.
Citizens are their own demon, they are still part of the hierarchy but their personality has come to transcend the template of their race. They also tend to be stronger than normal examples of their race.
>>
>>54882745
If your counting Strike Witches,unless I'm missing something, you may as well count shipgirls honestly.
>>
>>54875436
>don't get catfished

welp
>>
>>54882275
Should I choose a lewd fanfic or an interesting fanfic? I'm having so much trouble deciding that. Well that and what village though which fanfic I pick does influence what village I pick. I mean if I go lewd and decide to jump Sexplosion then I'm definitely picking Konoha as my village.

>>54882745
>Am i forgetting any magical girl jumps?
QQ is making a Generic Hentai Magical Girl jump.
>>
>>54882778
Interesting. You can always inject more lewd, but it's far harder to get more interesting.
>>
>>54882467
Introducing Delirium to Sheogorath, good, bad, or best idea?
>>
Are there any perks that make your powers accepted by people in setting? I want to use my various powers in Sororitas without being killed as a heretic/mutant/psyker.
>>
>>54882811
Good idea but Delirium would unintentionally break the poor guys mind.
>>
>>54882778
Why does blade waste his talent to?

Also, really? Another?
>>
>>54882778
As much as I am fond of loods, going for a more interesting fanfic is probably the best option. Increasing the lewdness of the world is a hell of a lot easier than rewriting history or adding setting elements.

[spoiler...Also, wow, they are going whole hog on checking all the boxes, huh?
>>
>>54882812
I can't remember the names of the perks or jumps right now but I know that there are a few perks that make people look the other way with that sort of thing.
>>
>>54882812
>asking your benefactor to brainwash random people so you don't have to bother actually dealing with the results of your actions
>>
>>54882778
There's zero point in mentioning things that aren't allowed here except to bait or advertise. Seriously, that community is for that community's talk. What you're doing is no different from the shitposter who brings up SB every thread to whine.
>>
>>54882855
Is advertising the existence of other communities against the rules?
>>
>>54882755
That's an interesting idea. It would take some very unusual effects to make it an inheritable trait though. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>54882740
Shaping magic from Geneforge? Or maybe the geneticist perks from Jurassic Park to hybridize your species with some other race with inherent magical abilities?
>>
>>54882871
Technically? Yes, advertisement is against the site rules.
>>
>>54882875
>>54882892
Might want to mix some soul-shenanigans in there. Souls tend to have hereditary attributes, right?
>>
>>54882892
I don't actually know Geneforges capabilites.

Would regular genetics even work on magical creatures? I'd been assuming they wouldn't but I think it might depend on the setting.
>>
>>54882808
>>54882840
True very true. Interesting it is then.

Plus I already have a perk that makes me a hentai protagonist so I'm covered that way as well.
>>
>>54882275
I knew that was coming, but crud.

Also, how does yin/yang kurama work with beast inside and a point in the timeline prior to kyuubi being split in half?
>>
>>54882907
Depends on the soul but yeah normally.
>>
>>54882907
That could also be good. Does Bleach touch on soul manipulation or just the general Soul Reaper/Quincy Hollow techniques? Are there any other jumps good for messing with souls like that?
>>
>>54882925
You're not split in half.
>>
>>54882732
Thanks Ninjanon. You know, I wonder what that would be like, especially if taken with MC-Kun/Chan...

>Child, it is your destiny to destroy the Earth people for their sins-
>WAIT, WAIT, HOLD UP EVERYONE, WE HAVE A PROBLEM.
>What is it?
>TWO SUPER POWERFUL ALIEN NINJAS ARE COMING TO MURDER THE FUCK OUT OF ALL OF US. THEY'RE KAGUYA'S COUSINS OR SOME SHIT.
>Son of a-alright, change of plans, child. You're going to have to work with the Earth people instead.
>Hey, I have an idea. Since they're the reincarnation of Hagoromo's kid, why not just have them join up with his other kids' reincarnations?
>...that'll work. GO, CHILD, TO EARTH WITH YOU! IF YOU FUCK UP, WE WILL ALL DIE!
>>
>>54882740
Well Magitek Mastery from FF8 I believe can allow you to pump some magic into a living being, and its possible if you alter your magic system with something like the perk from Weakness of Beatrice you could make it hereditary, or maybe you can wank its already hereditary with Magitek Mastery alone.

But the perk from Beatrice would also help you assign what you specifically want their system to have.
>>
>>54882937
It sorta does with Yhwach and the Soul King and a little in the 12th division but only a little.
>>
>>54882964
FF6*
>>
Can you buy SCPs not listed for the SCP jump for the prices mentioned in the notes?
>>
>>54882951
I like your stories.
>>
File: C6Kz4s6U4AA-0KG.jpg (38KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
C6Kz4s6U4AA-0KG.jpg
38KB, 665x574px
>>54882982
thanks for the save, Anon.
>>
>>54882469
>>54882951
Google failed me. Would you mind dropping a link to Alien Invaders?
>>
>>54882812
Um, not /quite/ what you're looking for, but Saint from Anima accomplishes a similar effect.
>>
>>54882908
>Geneforges capabilites.
Include literally all of the magic anyone can cast in the geneforge setting. The first geneforge at the end of the first game basically shoves all of the magical abilities and knowledge* of the creators into whoever uses it. With some side effects, such as megalomania, loss of empathy, glowing green, and becoming a general dickbag. The geneforges that show up later are much less powerful, but were lesser attempts to recreate the first one, without any of the research that actually allowed the first one to be made, such as what the fuck dna is, and why it matters.

*said knowledge is included not as knowledge but instead intuitive ability rather than intellectual understanding.
>>
>>54882937
Well, maybe? They have soul technology and medical techniques that treat their souls like we treat our bodies.
>>
>>54883017
No that is actually perfect, my powers not only are not heretical but instead are holy and provided by the Emperor himself!
>>
>>54883024
That sounds great.

Geneforge plus a magic mixing perk could potentially allow for the gifting of certain abilities that would be used intuitively. That's pretty much perfect.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone!
>>
File: just give up.png (497KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
just give up.png
497KB, 1280x720px
There is no victory. Hope is an illusion. Existence is futile. Yet the multiverse refuses to accept this.

What will make them accept it?
>>
>>54883014
Alien Invaders is one of the Scenarios in the jump. It is loosely based on the Boruto and The Last movies.
>>
>>54882988
Thanks, anon!

>>54883014
It's a new scenario in the Naruto jump, that's inspired by two different (canon) Naruto movies, those being Naruto: The Last and Boruto!
>>
>>54883065
Shove all the pinecones up their butt.
>>
File: SJWMarvel.jpg (104KB, 550x846px) Image search: [Google]
SJWMarvel.jpg
104KB, 550x846px
>>54883065
It worked for me at least.
>>
File: Jumpchain Jump List.pdf (257KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Jump List.pdf
257KB, 1x1px
I bring gifts!

Have an updated Jump List.

This one is bare-bones, just the Jump names and their numbers.

Please let me know if there are any Jumps I missed, I went on what's on the Drive only, so I know there are a few floating around that I missed.
>>
>>54882951
Your stories are great.

Mind doing a story for an Uzumaki/Yuki in the Whirlpool scenario?
Assume they also took the Bort drawback, so they get to hang around to be Naruto's visiting uncle from time to time.
>>
I know there is nothing in Exalted that can pierce a Perfect defense but are there any charms that can bypass anything short of a perfect defense?
>>
Anybody know any non-shity naruto character generator/creators?
>>
>>54883197
Yep they're called Perfect Attacks. They come in two different flavors, just as Perfect Defenses are actually Perfect Dodge/Parry/Soak Perfect Attacks are actually either Perfect Damage or To Hit.
>>
>>54883073
>>54883086
No wonder google couldn't find that particular fanfic.
>>
>>54883170
I could give it a shot. You want me to cover the actual war itself as well, or just the uncle part?
>>
>>54883237
Either or, I leave it up to you.
>>
>>54883159
Oh, sorry. I forgot to finish updating the list. I'll get right on it.
>>
File: 1502461008693.jpg (41KB, 960x902px) Image search: [Google]
1502461008693.jpg
41KB, 960x902px
>>54883065
>Merrily, Merrily Merrily, Merrily...(Captain SNES)
>Parasite Seeing(Medaka Box)
>Shadow of All Things(Exalted Infernals)
>And I am showing you things.(Night in the Woods)

Enlighten them Anon.
>>
>>54883222
Cool, that sounds useful.
>>
>>54883106
I would ask you to tell me that cover isn't real, but I know it is.
It has to be. Because this is what the comics have morphed into.

Meanwhile MCU has become the most successful film franchise of all time.
Several of the movies have independently grossed over a billion dollars by themselves.

How can one half of this Marvel be so shit, while the other half is glorious?
>>
So Shikai Powers say you get three for free.
Can I use this to stack three Empowerments and then buy into two stacks of Bankai Energy Cloak and have them interact?
>>
>>54883291
They actually are separate organizations since the CEO of Marvel had a beef with the MCU
>>
>>54883291
Actual fucking recruitment of web comic artists and crazy tumblrites. DC has it's bullshit but it is still way better than Marvel.
>>
>>54883297
Sounds like Ichigo's original bankai.
>>
>>54883253
Alright, let's start with the war part then:

>My child, you've made incredible progress, not only in the art of sealing but in your control over your mother's Ice Release. You've made us both very proud.
>Thanks, dad-
>So proud, that we've decided that you shall lead our village to victory against our enemies!
>...what.
>Indeed! With your incredible skill, we have no doubt that you shall prevail against our many, many enemies!
>How many enemies are we talking about here-
>Oh, not much, just the combined forces of two Great Ninja Villages. So something along the lines of tens of thousands of enemy shinobi.
>T-tens of thousands?!
>But don't worry, my child, you won't fight alone! You will have the village to support you!
>Oh, that's good-
>All two thousand of us!
>...meep.
>>
>>54883307
Yeah, I think it's hilarious how Marvel's movies are great while its comics have gone to shit. Whereas DC's comics have remained good but its movies have gone to dogshit.
>>
>>54883265
Related to updating the list, the version of Camp Camp on the drive is Version 0.9(2) - Infinitely Close to Completion, Mid-Season Edition, does anyone know if there's a completed version?
>>
>>54883265
Nope. You've been replaced.

Sit the fuck back down.
>>
>>54883351
>Marvel's movies are great
You mean aside from the pervasive all white men are evil and all white heroes must be supported by women (preferably of color) who are smarter than they are in order to do anything correctly?

Because that's the current trend, and it's really downing me.

And I'm a goddamn dyke.
>>
>>54883291
Marvel wouldn't be so shit if the editors did more than laze around and actually look at what the writer is doing and if Ike Perlmutter wasn't the living amalgamation of all Jewish stereotypes from /pol/
>>
>>54883346
Great times. Time to lay endless fucking traps. I wonder how well pit-traps work against ninja.
>>
>>54883373
What are you going to do to stop him?
>>
File: 1481749237618.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1481749237618.gif
140KB, 379x440px
I got bored. Back to blurbs.

Jump 1: Swords and Sorcery
Origin: Warrior [950]
Perks:
Born To Be Mighty
The Will To Live [900]
Strength of Steel [750]
Cry of Thunder [600]
Rain of Steel [300]
By Might Divine [0]

Items:
A Mighty Blade
A Wanderer's Cloak [0]
A Second Skin [0]

Drawbacks:
A Cruel World [100]
A Selfish World [100]

>"I will not suffer fools or the half-hearted."

Those were the words she spoke to me when she appeared to me, a vast sea behind her and a second sun burning in what was once a night sky. She was anything but subtle or gentle in her presence, calling me out in a booming voice as I awkwardly stumbled out of my suburban home. No one else saw what I saw. I was certain I had gone mad until I felt the intense and blistering heat around her finger as she pointed to me.

>"You will do."

I babbled incoherently, sounding a bit like me asking who this was, what was going on, or trying to grasp what sort of sense still dwelled within my senses. She stared at me impatiently before snapping her fingers.

Then she was a short girl in a poofy dress.

"…um."
>"Silence. I have chosen you to be my new Jumper. My old one broke."
"…you mean, like a jumper cable, or…?"
>"Adventure. Power. Amuse me. Random lottery. Your name came up. Take it or leave it, the union goes through a couple million of you a week, let alone these first meetings."

I agreed on the off chance I wasn't going crazy. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I wasn't. And then I wasn't in my world anymore.

Instead, I was a hale and hearty (and hairy) man with a blade held in my hands as I snapped awake from a dream. Had I just been remembering our first meeting, colored by my own expectations, or had I just 'woken up' to this new life? Either way, it was just me, a sword, and a vast world with me resting on the outskirts of a great Kingdom.
>>
File: 1482798481424.gif (998KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
1482798481424.gif
998KB, 500x249px
>>54883392
First thing, having someone else's life kicking around in your head along with your 'actual' lifetime in which you did basically fuck all creates an interesting dissonance. Like my way of speaking. 'Let he who wields barren steel against me learn the price of their pride, and may the thirsty ground be quenched with their blood when I strike them down.' That's what this world's 'me' talks like. And I keep dipping in and out of the speech mannerisms, too! Is this supposed to be an endearing character trait…?!

It has its benefits, too. Because I was shortly afterwards assaulted by bandits, but my body and muscle memory reacted to it with years of experience and skills that would have shocked me if this!me wasn't so familiar with it. I mean…that me. This world's me. That-fucking forget it. It also did wonders to dull the shock of realizing that I had just killed those poor saps dead. I'm sure I was due for some sort of existential crisis over having taken a human life with only a vague idea of what I was doing, but I just felt…nonplussed. Because this 'me' had already been killing to survive and thrive for years, and had internalized the idea killing those dumb enough to attack me probably had what they were coming to them.

Lessons to live by.

And so I began my journey! My journey to…figure out what I'm supposed to go on a journey for. Mercenary work? I suppose it's something. Maybe I'll be a gladiator for a while and see how that goes.

…what do you mean 'there is no go home option'?
>>
>>54882951
Lmao. This is great.
>>54883346
My guffaws shatter the heavens.
>>
>>54883392
>>54883399
>Heavens is writefagging again
Yes. This pleases me.
>>
>>54883373
No.

Now seriously, anyone know about >>54883354 ?
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>54883403
Hahahaha Pic Related this is...

>>54883392
>>54883399
>Spoiler
Ouch.
>>
>>54883304
Sounds like their CEO is the biggest retard to ever live. The amount of egg on his face could feed all of Ethiopia for a year.
>>54883307
How can they not look at their profit margins and not see a problem?
It's not like they can really dick around and lose money now; Disney literally owns them. And Disney expects results.

>>54883351
Man of Steel was fair but then again how badly can you fuck up Superman's origin story? It's been done a thousand times.
Dawn of Justice was shit on a silver platter.
Wonder Woman was… just… off? Something wasn't right.
>>54883375
>You mean aside from the pervasive all white men are evil and all white heroes must be supported by women (preferably of color) who are smarter than they are in order to do anything correctly?
When has that happened? It certainly hasn't happened in any of the films as of GotG2.
They've actually been pretty fair. And I mean actually fair, not SJW or liberal fair.
It might happen a bit in Black Panther, but that's always been the case for Wakandan Mary Sues/Gary Stus.
>>
>>54883456
>Wonder Woman was… just… off? Something wasn't right.

Was it Ares' entire reason for being against humanity?
>>
File: wqJihUJ.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
wqJihUJ.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>54883399
More Heavens writing?

I have the popcorn ready.
>>
>>54883456
I honestly thing they just got brain damage. I can't explain it, when a high selling number for Marvel Goddamn Comics is like 40k units, there is a fucking problem.
>>
>>54883456
>It certainly hasn't happened in any of the films as of GotG2.
It's happened in every Iron Man movie at least. He's presented as super shitty without Pepper to help him.

Dunno what anon is talking about for the rest of the films, but he does have a point for Iron Man.

>Man of Steel was fair but then again how badly can you fuck up Superman's origin story? It's been done a thousand times.
They DID fuck it up badly. By making Superman not be inspirational. A symbol to inspire you to be better than you are.
You know, one of his major fucking things.
>>
>>54883456
I take it you haven't seen Spiderman homecoming then. Parker is a brainless idiot who doesn't manage to get anything right until he gets help from two girls who are apparently smarter than he is,

Mind you this is a person who is supposed to be smarter than smarter than Stark we're discussing here.
>>
>>54883475
Oh you mean the War God that is the actual embodiment of War going WAHHH WAHHHHH humans are bad cause they kill each other.
>>
>>54883497
>until he gets help from two girls who are apparently smarter than he is,
Unless you count an A.I. as a girl, the only help he gets on that front is from his black best friend.
The Love Interest basically just existed to be that, and "MJ" just existed to spit out stupid as shit "snarky" lines.
>>
>>54883512
>his black best friend
>black
Wut?
>>
>>54883497
>Mind you this is a person who is supposed to be smarter than Stark

So smart, he signed away his marriage with the Devil because super science and magic couldn't fix a bullet wound for his very old Aunt May.
>>
>>54883512
The line about slaves or whatever in that made me cringe. It was a fine movie but there was some opreshun stuff in it.
>>
>>54883494
... To be fair, that seems like Tony's thing in the comics as well. He's a fucked up individual without someone there to hoist him the fuck back up. They just chose it to be his love interest as well this time around.

>>54883505
FUCKING THANK YOU.

None of Ares' made sense in that film. I loved everything else, and that the point of most of it was "here's an idealistic young lady, and now let's FUCK UP THAT IDEALISM before BUILDING IT BACK UP."

But Ares' entire motive just... It made no sense.

>>54883512
>black best friend

Hol' up.

Wasn't he hispanic?
>>
>>54883531
He was either hispanic or [MAN OF UNSPECIFIED SOUTH AMERICAN DECENT]
>>
>>54883537
I thought he was asian/pacific islander.
>>
>>54883525
>>54883531
I don't know or care what his race was, I just threw it out there on a quick guess. My point was he got more help from his friend than any of the female characters.

>>54883528
Same.

>>54883531
>.. To be fair, that seems like Tony's thing in the comics as well.
I'm aware. But I was conceding that anon had a point in ONE area, and he's wrong about the rest.
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>54883399
[Bodymod]
Build: Medium
Body Type: Bodybuilder [500]
Stats:
Strength 2
Endurance 3 [150]
Dexterity 2 [400]
Sense 2 [300]
Appeal 2 [250] [100]
Shape 1 [200]

Perks:
Height 1
Metavore [0]

[Warehouse]
Utilities:
Electricity [140]
Plumbing [130]
Heat/AC [120]

Structures:
Shelving
Housing [100]
Medbay [80]

Misc:
Food Supply [70]
Loft [60]
Stasis Pod x3 [0]

So I imagine I was supposed to get some sort of exposition about what this is and who I'm supposed to be entertaining…but all I found in the space where my 'benefactor' was standing was a pile of empty bottles of alcohol and a hastily-scribbled post-it note saying 'COSMIC POWER BIG DICK WAFFLES WI-FIS EVERYWHag--------' There was also a book that said 'Jumpchain for Dummies'. Most of the pages were missing and it was written entirely in what I think is a mix of Hebrew and Chinese.

I feel as if I've made a terrible mistake.

No this build isn't a copy paste cease your lies and slander
>>
>>54883544
Yeah that sounds about right. Maybe Philippines or Guam they look kinda similar once they get to that weight anyway.
>>
>>54883253
>>54883346
And here we have the visiting uncle part, years after.

>Uncle Jumper, teach me please!
>You want me to teach you? Eh, why not? Now, what do you know about traps?
>Well, I know Cousin Haku's one-
>Uh, wrong kind of trap, kid. No no, I'm talking about pit traps, traps that tangle people in wire, those kinds of traps.
>Oh, I know a lot about those! I use those kinds of traps to pull pranks on the village all the time!
>There you go! Well, your uncle is going to teach you about some more...combat, related traps.
>REALLY?!
>You bet your ass, kid! I'll show you how we kicked the shit out of those Kiri-Kumo bastards when they tried to invade our country back during the Second Great Shinobi War!

>...Jumper.
>Yes, Lord Third?
>Is there any particular reason why one of my training fields is now filled with mines?
>I'm teaching Naruto about traps!
>What does Haku have to do with this-
>NOT THAT KIND OF TRAP, DAMN IT.
>>
>>54883497
>smarter than Stark
I call bullshit on that.
Seems like every time you compare the two, comics or movies, Stark always comes up top in the brains department.
Spiderman is certainly the better hero, and has a heart of pure fucking gold, but he's not smarter than Stark, IMO.
>>
>>54883560
Perfect, on both counts.
Thank you anon.

Surprise, it was me all along!
>>
>>54883569
Yeah well smarter than Stark doesn't mean much at this point because it's always said yet never meant unless in regards to Doom or Richards... oh and FUCKING RIRI WILLIAMS.
>>
>>54883576
N-NANI?!

Glad you enjoyed it, Justice. I take it you were this >>54883379 anon as well?
>>
>>54883576
>Spoiler
Justiceanon was the trap all along!
>>
>>54883569
Eh. Peter is usually considered on the same tier as Stark or even Banner or Fantastic on some occasions. The problem is he never gets the chance/drive/money to actually use said intelligence.
>>
>>54883545
Ah. My bad, man.

>>54883537
>>54883544
>>54883557

Okay see, I knew I wasn't hallucinating.
>>
Ok, adding the following jumps to the jump list. I think there are meant to be some duplicates too? If anyone remembers them please point them out, while I archive dive.

Bone
BROFORCE!
Homeworld Deserts of Kharak
Batman Beyond
Warhammer 40K - Tyranids
Spirited Away
NieR Automata
NieR Automata
NES Pack
Wolfenstein The New Order
Wee Sing
Battle Action Harem Highschool Side Character Quest
Matthew Reilly Universe
Jorge Joestar
Generic Dystopia
Factorio
Leviathan The Tempest
Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 4 Ex-Aid
Angel Notes
Asterix the Gaul
Camp Camp
City Skylines
Fire Emblem Archanea
Gauntlet Ib
Night In the Woods
Saint Seiya
Sekai Oni
Studio Ghibli - Nausicaa
The Weakness of Beatrice
WoD - Genius the Transgression
Hollow Knight
>>
>>54883587
Yes I was. Pit-traps are fucking awesome.

>>54883591
No. I am no trap. The only "Trappy" thing about me is my fan-fucking-tastic hair.
>>
>>54883597
Plus, something people fail to consider.

He's a god damn teenager. It doesn't matter how smart he is, HORMONES GON FUCK IT UP.
>>
>>54883606
Automata is on there 2 times and I don't think that is supposed like that.
>>
>>54883606
And if I've missed anything please let me know...

And yes, that's meant to be NeiR and NeiR Automata.
>>
>>54883569
Parker is generally meant to be on the same general level of intelligence as Stark, although I don't think he's meant to outright be smarter. The thing is that Iron Man's a tech hero while Spider-Man's a superpower hero, so Parker is rarely driven to actually use his smarts in comparison to Tony.
>>
>>54883623
>Spider-Man's a superpower hero
>Forgetting he invented the web for his shooters, and the shooters themselves
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54883623
His smarts really more come out in the background, like with his webs and stuff.
>>
>>54883606
Say TopHat, do companions get discounts on one power/gimmick like the jumper does in Spider-Man Trilogy?
>>
>>54883606
You're missing Killer7.
>>
>>54880399
Quirky - Slice of Life
>>
File: JumpChain - Jump List.pdf (94KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpChain - Jump List.pdf
94KB, 1x1px
>>54883630
Yes, they do.

And here's the updated list. Sorry it took so long to do, I've been really busy and kept putting it off.

Poke me next time I leave it this long and I'll try to get it done.

If I've missed anything, let me know. Also, found 'Gone' was on their twice. I think it was the only duplicate.

We're now at 893 jumps, if anyone cares.
>>
>>54883528
I think it made sense in the context of the film. Peter's whole character arc was about realising that every which way he turns, the little guy's getting stepped on by the big guy, and deciding that he was going to be the one to step in.

Seeing that the same shit's been going on for forever adds a bit of weight to him seeing how the government/Avengers screwed over the Vulture, and how the Vulture is now doing the same to everyone beneath him.
>>
>>54883665
Alright, thanks! And thanks for maintaining the jump list, too!
>>
>>54883658
894 jumps. Thanks!
>>
>>54883678
Peter wasn't even there when she said that.
>>
>>54883678
Fair enough but the way they went about it just felt very... off I guess and not to mention completely incorrect.
>>
>>54883683
In terms of general themes then. I mean, it's sort of a hot button issue, and I leave it to you as to how well it was done, but as a concept the idea fits in with what the movie was saying.
>>
Anybody seen Guardians of the Galaxy 2 yet?
I never asked for these feels.
>>
>>54883701
You can argue that, I can argue that it was still a throw-away line meant to give character to someone who is barely in the movie, so they can set her up at the future love interest.
>>
>>54883597
>Usually considered
No. Just no. Peter is the ultimate self insert guy of Marvel, being a constantly poor-living-in-his aunt's basement turbonerd while somehow scoring 11/10 supermodels on a daily basis and being a superpowered genius. This leads to several one offs of writers wanking him to be nearly as strong as cosmic heralds or as smart as the top ten people in the universe like Stark or Richards, but that isn't the usual unless it's in Spiderman's own book.
>>
>>54883708
I liked it, I think it wasn't /quite/ as good as the first one, but movies seldom are. I do think the ending was a bit of a cop out though. Not how they ended it, but that of course it has to end in a way that totally burns out his powers. Can't have him benefit from the movie, no-siree.

The people I saw it with hated it, but they went in expecting to hate it, so they got what they wanted.
>>
>>54883709
I'm pretty sure it was both. It's not like directors aren't trying achieve multiple goals in scenes, and the movie was pretty consistent at trying to hammer out themes and characterization at every opportunity.
>>
So, the magitech empire made entirely of A.I.s. I know how the factions would react but would it have any special effect on the Warp like the Tyranids? I never really understood whether or not the Shadow in the Warp was a conscious thing that the Tryanids put out or was just a result of their presence.
>>
File: Hollow Knight Jump.pdf (123KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Hollow Knight Jump.pdf
123KB, 1x1px
>>54883665
The Shop in Hollow Knight follows you to futre jumps.

Speaking of, here's an updated version with some minor edits.
>>
>>54883778
Thanks. Added it now.
>>
>>54881115
How is Deathwatch coming? Been looking forward to that one.
>>
The updated jump list is on the drive now.
>>
File: rfl_18004.jpg (83KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
rfl_18004.jpg
83KB, 800x602px
Alright jumpers.

Time for the personal questions.

How much do you eat in a single sitting?
>>
>>54883995
I don't need to eat.
>>
>>54883995
Not much volume, but huge amounts of mass. Gourmet World foods are dense.
>>
>>54883995
Several tons. More if I've been fighting armies lately and need to work through the remains.

Gotta eat big to get big. C'mon!
>>
>>54883995
The last things I ate were over 600 million Ork souls.
>>
File: squid ring.jpg (228KB, 1280x819px) Image search: [Google]
squid ring.jpg
228KB, 1280x819px
>>54883995
I remember eating. I miss eating.
>>
File: 1488513846959.png (107KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
1488513846959.png
107KB, 341x334px
Jump 2: Fire Emblem Archanea
Origin: Village Hero
Perks:
The Hero of Shadow
Advice From An Outside Source
The Talent of Est [900]
Bond Forging [900]
Loyalty is a Boon [700]
Guided By a Force Similar To You [400]
A Place In Fate [100]

Items:
Kris' Confect
Vulnerary Pack [350]

Companions:
A Sleepy Nagi [0]

Drawbacks:
Echoes of the Past, Present, and Future
Honor-Obsessed Cast [1100]
The One Known As Jumper [400]

How did I get here…?

I've lived a whole second life once again. Or is it the third, now? I'm a villager near a very cold and freezing temple. But instead of seeing a gauntlet of beasts and challenges to overcome, I find myself already before the shrine. There must be a reason I'm here, I believe.

Ah, now I remember. I'm someone who was curious about the rumors of a wrathful dragon goddess inside. That's…foolhardy but courageous of you, past!me. I'll commend you. Even though I'm technically you now. Or…you're me. Have I mentioned yet how I wish my benefactor actually explained to me how all of this works?!

>"…mmm…"
Huh? Oh…it's a green-haired lass. Hey, watch out around here, there might be an angry dragon around here somewhere.
>"Oh…really, now?"
Yeah. I wanted to see for myself, but, um…this looks a little dangerous now. Maybe I should escort you back to the village. It's very dangerous for someone like…um.

Alright she just fell asleep face-first into the snow.

I'm freezing cold and this shrine is sparsely guarded right now so I guess taking care of her is a good thing to do first. Maybe find a room and see if I can't setup a basic campfire or something…oh, duh. I have this Warehouse thing now, don't I? That will work until I know it's safe to move.
>>
File: d5c2gn32.jpg (100KB, 370x643px) Image search: [Google]
d5c2gn32.jpg
100KB, 370x643px
>>54883995
Until I feel like stopping.
>>
>>54883995
It depends on how legitimately hungry I'm feeling at the moment.

Some days I'll only have one plate and a spot of tea.

Other days... Well...
>>
File: 1485754874370.jpg (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485754874370.jpg
189KB, 600x600px
>>54884046
This was a sound plan, at least until I realized the bulk of the forces garrisoning this place had returned for a routine shift change. So that's why they found me just waiting in the doorway of my Warehouse looking a bit dopey. Then they drew weapons and some of them changed into dragons as icy as the snow outside.

I've fought giant beasts before. But not several at once. It goes about as well as you'd expect. At least until all of them…I don't know how to describe it. It was like they were disintegrated, torn apart, ripped like wet parchment. The sleepy woman I attempted to shelter had woken up and was very much a dragon herself.

Well, now I just feel dumb.

Then she said she was ALSO looking for this supposed dragon goddess, who she believed had been kidnapped. I wasn't in any position to argue with my newfound savior and she was still a super narcoleptic, so we opted to team up since we had already stirred the hive.

We then befriended a dragon child who resembled the woman. The woman immediately gave her a big hug and they treated this like a happy reunion. Even I'm not dumb enough to not guess the connection between the two. Anyways, that's how I became the traveling cohort of a pair of dragons, before we fought our way out and would work to join Marth on his quest.

...wait, does this make me the Dad or the Uncle of this trio?
>>
>>54883995
Two or three people, I'm very committed to Namira
>>
>>54884060
>Well...
Well?
>>
>>54883995
If I'm sitting down to eat with others, then I always take/order enough so that I'm taking the last bite just as my dining companions take their's. Otherwise, I don't need to eat for sustenance, but I've got a couple Perks that allow me to restore my health (and I think spiritual energy as well?) from eating good food, so I often snack throughout the day, and most of my "snacks" wind up being entire entrees.

In total, this would probably end up being several tons, because I eat dinner with all of my Companions every day, and many of them are big eaters, and a few eat very slowly. I don't really mind though, as long as the conversation is fine.
>>
>>54884084
That's a deep subject.
>>
File: MegamoriIsland.jpg (186KB, 640x769px) Image search: [Google]
MegamoriIsland.jpg
186KB, 640x769px
>>54884084
I preface this with saying I explicitly make sure never to overhunt or over-farm.

but let's just say the population of Asia could be fed for a few lifetimes, several times over, on particularly hungry days.
>>
>>54884146
Impressive.

Also, now I want a giant tree that grows down into the magma beneath the earth.
>>
File: JUMPER.png (208KB, 771x579px) Image search: [Google]
JUMPER.png
208KB, 771x579px
Terraria Jump 129:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Expert Mode [+600]
Origin: Adventurer [-100]
Perks:
Heads-Up Display [-100]
Inventory [-200]
Unerring Direction [Free]
Frequent Flier Miles [-300]
Star Catcher [-200]
Gear:
Standard Starting Package [Free]
Better Gear (Bands of Regeneration and Starpower) [Free]
Advanced Gear (Anklet of the Wind) [Free]
Liquid Generator [-50]
NPC:
Traveling Merchant [-250]

Companions [-400]:

Pastebin of a Physically Invincible Jumper: https://pastebin.com/6MtPAzi1

Mood Music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-oFveqvq5E
>>
>>54884146
It looks like that tree ruined the burger.
>>
>>54882892
When you get to battlefront will you consider giving the Imperials an Imperial II instead of Imperial I star destroyer? The main difference is the lack of a stupid looking thing (tractor beam targeting array) on top of the bridge structure.
>>
>>54883024
Would it be reasonable to use foreign magic systems? Like Harry Potter or Discworld?
>>
>>54884254
I mean it's basically holding the burger together if you think about it.
>>
>>54884303
Maybe? I don't know, but it should be fine if you use something like Conjoined Conjures from Cardcaptor Sakura to combine those with Geneforge's magic system.
>>
>>54884356
Thank God I chose Drop-In for that one, who needs Clow Cards when I'm Clow Reed 2.0?
>>
>>54884046
>>54884061
>Heavens and Nagi
And a new ship is born!
>>
>>54884355
It also burned the bottom meat.
>>
>>54883995
Normal portions in normal situations, but I may eat several dozen times a day.
Restaurants are fun.
>>
>>54884381
And the bottom bun.
>>
>>54883995
Food isn't all that necessary, but I like to cook. So, I tend to just take whatever's left after everyone else has had their fill.

>>54884429
>>54884254
That burgers half drowned in saltwater anyway. It was never going to be all that great.
>>
I need a list.

All of the biggest beasts in Exalted. There's Mother Swamp or whatever her name is and Mask of Winters' giant.

What other FUCKMASSIVE. BIG. HYOOGE MONSTERS ARE THERE.

I NEED TO CRUSH.
>>
>>54884477
Go pick a fight with the giant pig in the demon city, it will go great. Trust me.
>>
>>54884477
I can confirm, this >>54884486 is an excellent idea that couldn't possibly go wrong.
>>
>>54884486
>>54884493
EXCELLENT SUGGESTION.
>>
>>54884495
By the way some people will try to tell you that big pig is actually a black hole, or even the avatar of a superdense universe made of dark matter. They are liars, he's just a big pig. You can usually find him down by the silver forest, which is also his boyfriend.
>>
File: 1422120941431.jpg (62KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
1422120941431.jpg
62KB, 800x678px
>>54883825
Got the rough skeleton, finally. Been juggling it with other jump projects, hopefully I'll have a batch of stuff eventually but I'm pretty slow.
>>
>>54882745
If you play your cards right, My Hero Acidemia can fit in there.
>>
>>54883606
Also missing Stellaris, though I can't find it on the drive either. Anyone know the reason?
>>
>>54884597
Should be in Imaged, and also - might've missed getting it uploaded.
>>
>>54884609
>Spyro
>Stranger things
>Strike Witches
>Sunset Overdrive.

Nope, it's absent. I don't have the latest version, either.
>>
>>54884621
Wait what the fuck

it was there for me last week and now I'm not seeing it either.
>>
>>54884597
Stellaris is on the list, but was removed from the drive when Brutus was updating it because the update was supposed to be done very soon. If it's not released soon Brutus will probably just put the most recent one back on.
>>
Okay, ten hours later. Lots of work done. Waltraute just needs fluff, Katanagatari almost just needs fluff, Anime Witchblade just needs fluff and What We Do in the Shadows just needs fluff. Not bad for a couple hours without internet, if I say so myself.

That said, since the very last two things of Katana have me stuck, thought I'd ask. For anyone that knows the series, or doesn't and just wants to chip in, we need an idea for a 100cp item for an origin based on the Yusuri family (Shichika, Nanami and their dad/mom/ancestor) and we need a 300cp drawback.

Anyway, GO is still going as usual. Hopefully can get through a bunch more stuff tonight and get started on fluff soon. Might have WWDinS come out since it's quite a little jump and would probs only take a day.
>>
>>54883995
jumpers daily meal plan
first breakfast.
7/5s of a 40% solution of conceptual alcohol and Sake Coconut juice , four Ten Yolk Eggs scrambled with Velveeta. Fire salt to taste

Second breakfast
5 ft.3 of fortified and refined zerg biomass, garnished with 27 Supears one whole French Toark

First Lunch
5 acres of scrap from the infinite junkyard. Five minutes of the 20% energy output of the 40 paragon resource generators I have in that one Terraria world I have dedicated entirely to them that I have reserved for this meal.

Second lunch
aggregate feed of everything posted on the Internet that day, 88 pounds of Magnetite, 2 gallons of Air Aqua

First Dinner
2 gallons of ethically obtained human blood , 2 pounds of the spice, pulled Jewel meat in King vinegar sauce on diskworld dwarf bread sandwich.
Second dinner
five whole roast BB pill bug with Melk Stardust seasoning ,5 Supears
>>
File: munch.jpg (202KB, 547x489px) Image search: [Google]
munch.jpg
202KB, 547x489px
>>54881501
>>54881501
>>54881501
>>54881501
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-xuybDobibRaTByazJSRnRYbVE

>>54882203
Nah. Either it's always been deliberate/never been by accident, or it's been fucked up by accident and I've never rectified it.

>>54883995
About what the other people I'm eating with do. Given the various companions I have, this can range from nothing up to several tons.
But I snack a lot during the day unless I'm eating so often it's getting in the way of other things note to self write a perk that prevents doing things from getting in the way of eating.
>>
>>54884818
I'd say a practice dummy would make for a good 100cp item. I don't know much about the series, but one thing I do know is that Shichika uses his hands and legs to fight instead of a blade up until the end of the series. So having a practice dummy/punching bag might be a good idea. As for a 300cp drawback? Maybe something for having to fight Endgame Shichika, who stormed the shogunate's castle, destroyed all the Deviant Blades, and defeated all of their owners all by himself.

Also, good lord, Val. How can you possibly do so much so quickly?!
>>
>>54884818
What are you? I feel like you're always working on like a 10 jumps at once but you always make them at a very fast rate. Have you simply mastered your autismo? Also Bakemonogatari when?
>>
>>54884883
Hm, not bad. I'll take it. The items the origins gets don't need to be that great anyway, since the Deviant Blade section is probs way more attractive for items.

Hm. Possibly. Shichika looks so damn cool in his final outfit. Think I might do something involving the scarier sibling.

It's a hobby.

>>54884901
Think it's more than 10 right now. Also Monogatari just needs fluff but it's a fairly big jump, about the same size as Weakness of Beatrice, big bigger actually, so it's probably not coming out before the start of next month. Maybe the end of the month if I somehow tear through GO fast enough.
>>
Is anybody making a Guilty Gear jump? (before you ask no I can't make it. I am working on another one.)
>>
File: Astulae Cover.jpg (92KB, 641x606px) Image search: [Google]
Astulae Cover.jpg
92KB, 641x606px
Would anyone be interested in an Astulae RPG jump, assuming it hasn't been claimed yet?

For the inevitable questions on what it's about, you explore pocket dimensions like a fantasy adventurer would explore dungeons. They're dying splinter realms siphoned from alternate realities and may or may not be an experiment conducted by a cosmic entity/legendary wizard/eldritch abomination for nefarious (or not-so-nefarious) purposes.
>>
>>54885028
Ahuhuhuh. Little ways from being done yet but it's coming along nicely.

Been playing 2nd Rev a bunch actually. Baiken's so much fun.
>>
>>54885033
Sounds neat.
>>
>>54885033
Any good waifus?
>>
>>54884945
Besides Monogatari, Katanagatari, GO, DI, Waltraute, and Kakegurui what else are you doing?

And for the most important question ever, who wins in a fight between ORT, Reinhard Heydrich with all them swastikas and Goetia?
>>
>>54885051
I think upper end Reinhard is a completely different kind of monster than everything else there. Isn't the upper in Dies Irae universal scale reality warping and powers that stand on their level?
>>
>>54885040
'Tis, very.

>>54885044
Not many, but I'm sure you could find some? There /is/ The Enigma, which is a mysterious ghost/goddess/(no one really knows, hence the name). She can travel between worlds and occasionally helps adventurers, but not much else is known about her.
>>
>>54885034
Nice, it would be cool to hang out with the Jellyfish Pirates or to fight a gear (Poker Night with Johnny, Dizzy and May. They are the only "community" in Guilty Gear that I know of and Sol would probably just find me a hassle")
>>
>>54885051
Uh...the full list of actual claims is- Grand Order, Dies Irae, Guilty Gear, Demonbane, Warhammer: Vampire Counts (W), Monogatari (W), Katanagatari (W), Wlatraute (W), Kakegurui (W), Anime Witchblade (W), What We Do in the Shadows (W), Saint Seiya Episode G (W)/Lost Canvas, Black Butler and Konosuba. Most pretty much just need a write up, heck I'll even mark the ones ready for that with a (W)

Even ignoring 4th stage Reinhard, I'd say he'd win with sheer haxxy bullshit, even if he lags behind the other two in biggatons.

>>54885083
You're in luck then, as the pirates get their very own origin.
>>
File: Astulae Path.jpg (41KB, 359x542px) Image search: [Google]
Astulae Path.jpg
41KB, 359x542px
>>54885033
>>54885074
Alright. Well, if no one objects, I'll lay a claim for it now.

In the meantime, I need to catch some Zzs.
>>
File: Doffy ur a faget.png (40KB, 327x257px) Image search: [Google]
Doffy ur a faget.png
40KB, 327x257px
>>54880700
>Throw enemy 11 years into the future where the Jumper has Sparked and his authority expands through the entire mulltiverse
>Spark Jumper sees his old self sending something
>Sends a message back

What message present!Jumper does receive?
>>
I wonder do levels from other level based areas stack or provide a base for later.

For example do Overlord levels also count as Weakness of Beatrice levels or are you treated as having 1 Weakness of Beatrice level even if your are level 100 in Overlord.

Thus making you a very overpowered level 1. I would assume that is how it work but I figure I might as well confirm because of the multiple out of context powers count toward the same pool (such as mana from one setting being mana in another)
>>
>>54885207
Sounds good to me, as I wouldn't have picked up any exp from TWoBs metaphysics/mechanics
>>
>>54885207
Levels wouldn't stack, since they're levels from different systems.
>>
>>54885197
"Do me a solid and remember to turn that damn oven off"
>>
>>54885197
"Don't forget that one guy!"
>>
>>54885243
That must be hilariously confusing for people in setting.

Like in a setting without levels they can just chock it up to you being supernatural. But in a world where supernatural is mundane and levels provide handy gauges of ability, creating a black hole as a level 1 is just the best way to drive a in setting min-maxer insane on where their build went wrong.
>>
>>54885207
Personally I treat all levels as separate tracks, though you do you if you think they should stack.
But it is one of Quicksilver's rules that "similar power pools stack". Things like stamina and mana.

So if you're a level 100 wizard from Overlord, then go into Final Fantasy as a Red Mage, you still only have one level of Red Mage - but a level 1 Red Mage with access to the stupidly huge mana pool that they got from being a level 100 Wizard.
>>
File: 0d5.jpg (280KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0d5.jpg
280KB, 1400x1000px
>>54885197
"Never forget, They need you.
>>
How do Gamer skills evolve exactly? Say I went to the Harry Potter universe and I maxed out transfiguration, what could it change into?
>>
>>54885263
Or they think you've managed to obscure your level.
>>
>>54885282
IIRC in world, once a skill hits level 100 they either have an evolve condition which makes them better or it is just capped. For example Physical Endurance in The Gamer likely won't evolve since at that point you basically don't take damage.

Specifically for transfiguration maybe allowing you to go into revival or something like that. Don't know enough about Harry Potter.
>>
>>54885297
It's about altering the atomic structure of whatever you're transfiguring
>>
>>54885312
Then maybe altering much bigger things atomic structure. Like maybe going into the realm of terraforming or something. That is all I can think of atm, it's a bit late
>>
File: Generic Isekai Jumpchain v0.3.pdf (126KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Isekai Jumpchain v0.3.pdf
126KB, 1x1px
I really need to do something about this bad habit of posting WIPs and then taking over a full day to make the incredibly minor improvements suggested to me. Anyways, this version should be just about finished. Posting for a last chance at comments or suggestions before I upload it.

Changelog: Fixed and expanded the Notes section to clarify some things. Made Cheats slightly better balanced. Added a Noble option.
>>
File: Throne street view.jpg (5MB, 2500x1932px) Image search: [Google]
Throne street view.jpg
5MB, 2500x1932px
>>54881501
>Themes: Chaos (Progress, Evolution and Change) , Time (Inevitability, Erosion), Destiny (Immortality, Narrative and Rebirth)
I know that some of these might sound contractory. They kinda are. Jumper at the times of Infernals was a pseudo-Tzeentch. It saw many futures, most of its power came from magic and had lots of social manipulation and planning perks. So it is kinda stuck in endless plots, and it's what the Jumper spends most time doing. Plotting, doing more plots, plots that may collide with other plots but not too important plots.
>Urges: Freedom through being at the top of the food chain
>Imperfection: Things don’t go well outside of a pre-planned situation with my charms
>Castle Mark: A third eye
>Anima Banner: A one-eyed spider
>Powers: Mostly they are related to destiny manipulation and divination.
>Living World: Mostly got inspiration from the Throne from K6BD. That's it, the city is made from giant living building demons (not necessarily Exalted demons).
>Demons: Well, if we are talking of 1CD demons, there as many as needed. From bulky body-guards and patrols, to succubus and musicians. I also had a Second Circle (descended from a Third Circle that represented the Jumper's Greed) that created demons by absorbing people it liked and a few moments later it spawned a demon with a form similar to their mortal body with all their memories.

>>54881987
Considering that a Sun can evoke many different themes (from power, leadership, goodness, hope, destruction, etc.), and we can potentially have 27 Third Circles without accounting for out of jump stuff to improve it, it's pretty hard that you didn't spawned one.

>>54881565
Have the companion buy the weapon and then replicate it? I know it's dirty, but when it comes to items I usually do that.
>>
>>54885354
Are Gacha monsters permanent? Do they follow you?
>>
Are there any jumps where you can go to prison or drawbacks that make you go to prison? Or should I just get caught intentionally?
>>
>>54885381
They're permanent in the sense of being actual, physical creatures that really, genuinely exist. I think if they're in your dungeon or something equivalent, it would make sense for them to follow with it.

That reminds me, I should add a note about Dungeon Hearts. Dungeons become re-deployable warehouse attachments post-jump. Might also add something for allowing people to import dungeons they already have.
>>
>>54885416
Sekai Oni has one
>>
>>54885354
Looks awesome! I assume dungeon hearts expend mana to create things within their walls as usual in these settings?

Honestly it looks really good to me nice work.
>>
>>54885416
Hero BBS.
>>
>>54885416
There's a drawback in both Kekkai Sensen and CoCo's Bizarre Adventure for starting in prison.
>>
Hey YJ_Anon, any chance we could give CP to a companion or two in Creepypasta? Just trying to make a creepy pantheon of sorts but they can't afford certain purchases while I have 200CP left over.
>>
>>54885354

I like it, alhough I feel like there should be a harem perk due to how prevalent it is in the isekai genre even if it has to go into a generic perk section. A beauty perk would also not be bad idea.
>>
>>54885354
So, I've been trying to rack my mind for Isekai-type dungeon heart type situations, and... I can't think of any where the dungeon heart can't leave the dungeon (Kind of - The heart item is still in the dungeon,) but there's almost always an avatar/body in these stories, and those can wander out.
>>
>>54885354

To add to this >>54885465 perhaps you should add a generic plot shields/ super luck perk in a generic section. I'ts also a standard component of many isekai.
>>
>>54885354
Hrm. Alchemic Metals - Does this replenish at all?
>>
>>54885354
Looking good, though I still feel like the jump could use some more thematic drawbacks.
>>
>>54885354
To be clear, when spending CP for cheats, you get to choose the cheat? Also, not a huge fan of the 'roll 1D10', personally I'd prefer if you just removed that. Random options sort of take the "choice" out of "choice points", you know?
>>
File: Demons Exalted.jpg (534KB, 1024x1310px) Image search: [Google]
Demons Exalted.jpg
534KB, 1024x1310px
Mardukth, can we use Akuma of your Own to give Solar/Lunar/Sideral stuff to our Third Circles permanently?
>>
>>54885543
They don't really take the choice out. You're choosing to buy the cheat option.
>>
>>54885354
Typo in perk Hero's Quest
>This growth proportional
Should perhaps be:
>This growth is proportional

Side note: It amuses me that Gamer Dungeon Heart would allow me to play Dungeon Keeper.
>>
>>54885354
Wait, does it cost 100cp just to be a human? That seems a little strange, given that everyone is human (or better) coming into the jump already.
>>
>>54885354
I think there needs to be some kind of class or archetype information.
A number of different perks state that we've got some kind of magic or powers, but it would be nice to have a little bit more info, even just some generic description (for example, the way the classes in Hero BBS are presented).
>>
>>54885480
Not him but generally the isekei dungeon stories i have read have the heart stuck in the dungeon but sometimes they can possess their creations.

>>54885354
Looking good, what all can skill books pass on to others? Anything teachable?
>>
>>54885597
Are those earrings? Joly fuck those are huge.
>>
>>54885435
Yup. Burn mana to build dungeon, gain mana via dungeon victims.

>>54885465
>>54885499
I do see your point. Tell you what, if I add a pair of 100cp undiscounted perks, one for being lucky and one for being attractive/charismatic, would those qualify as adding up to a harem perk?

>>54885480
You know... I can't either, really. I will probably revise that part. Your dungeon initially relying on you for fuel and supervision is enough of an incentive to keep close by without forcing it.

>>54885516
Will update those. My first idea is: once per jump, but each variety of metal can be synthesized by sufficiently advanced alchemy. It's almost more of an analysis sample that can be used for actual materials until you can actually make your own.

>>54885537
I am unspeakably bad at creating drawbacks. But I will think on them before actually submitting.

>>54885543
Yes, you choose what to buy when spending CP.

>>54885581
Thanks for pointing that out! And yes, I tried to create those sorts of possibities when writing this. Dungeon Keeper Ami is an isekai of a kind, isn't it?

>>54885597
My reason for not including something along those lines right now is that I'm trying to be roughly inclusive of as many isekai settings as humanly possible. A lot of those settings have contradictory classes and systems, and that's before dealing with the addition of monsters and sentient items. My best answer, shitty though it may be, is "pick any fantasy isekai. It works like that."
>>
>>54882399
I had a pokemon command me in battle against a human trainer with a pokemon.
>>
>>54885562
You get a free one to start off with, linked to the build you've created and the decisions you've made.... Or a completely random thing not linked to anything else and not conditional on your own choices. To me that sort of undercuts the "choice" part of the whole "choose your own adventure" thing.

I get that this my own completely personal bias, but I just thought I'd throw my opinion out there.
>>
File: jc15.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
jc15.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Garlock, the Spiral of Evolution. The Infinite Radiant Is. The Sovereign Beyond The World.

Themes: Creation, light, transcendence, cycles, refinement, flames, determination, faith, discovery, horizons, boundaries, music, authentic cookery, dreams, domination, civilisation, bliss, miracles, order, guardians, avengers, legends, salvation, synergy, eternity, perfection, ressurection, symbols, growth, fertility

The Supernal Urge: I (and my Exalted) are filled with an endless ambition to fulfil the latent potential of all things so long as they evolve towards whatever higher order we strive for-and in some small way, uplift others around them. Once that is achieved, we would increase that potential. In short, whether we seek proteges, masterworks or kingdoms my kind wish to build heaven on Earth.

High-Conviction Exalts set themselves impossible standards for mundane ambitions-like a boxer who fights well into his 80s, or a rookie of the year who heads to the olympics. High-Compassion Exalts seek to unify disparate elements or gain authority over communities, and remake them to be sustainable forever. High-Temperance Exalts strive to understand and master the abstract or unknown, and then harness them. High-Valor Exalts simply seek to become the ultimate lifeform by testing themselves against conflict, whatever that means to them personally.

>>54882021
Gwynnius is more of a gamma ray burst than a sun so-technically no?

I almost had one, but I tried to smash Islinde when I noticed her growing inside of me. But she survived, and that's why that damn rainbow nebula of hopes and dreams shines upon most of my skies even after I imprisoned her human form.

>>54881987
>That pic
>The Dragon Atop the World

Huh, funny enough that's the exact same pic and one word (that means the same thing in context anyway) difference as/from one of the more fleshed out DT charmsets from a long time ago, by some lucky bastard who actually got to play his for a while.
>>
>>54885612
Looking closely, I think they're attached to his hair.
>>
>>54885627
>My best answer, shitty though it may be, is "pick any fantasy isekai. It works like that."
I get it. I just thought I'd mention it.
>>
>>54885661
I think your opinion is fair and valid. But randomly getting Cheat you may not like or find particularly useful is a common trope in the genre as well. It just means that you get to have an opening arc dedicated to learning how to apply your cheat to your situation, and in the end you learn that the real cheat was the friends you made along the way.
>>
Question for the Devil Tiger perk: would you get to design your own high-essence shintai if you purchase the perk?
>>
>>54884818
>Anime Witchblade
Aaaand I'm hard. I've had a powerful need for that jump for a while.
>>
>>54885627
>Dungeon Keeper Ami
I remember reading that some time ago. I might have to check to see how much, if any, I'm behind on it. And yes, I suppose it does somewhat qualify as an isekai since she's most definitely not on her world.

As for leaving the dungeon, how about a drawback exclusive to dungeon hearts that prevents it rather than preventing it outright?

As anon here said >>54885594 it seems a bit odd that it costs to be basic "human."
>>
>>54882778
>QQ is making a Generic Hentai Magical Girl jump.
link?
>>
>>54885627
Drawback ideas

Great calamity iscoming expect massive upheaval as strong monsters and natural disasters occur.

Guardian jumper, you have to protect and help a town grow.

War comes, a neighboring area has covetted your kingsoms lands for ages now they are making a move it is up to you to stop them.

Wrath of god/demons pick a side the other side now despises you and will seek your death, churchescults will actively seek your downfall and may even send assassins even barring entry into towns.

Wanted you are wanted by authorities.

Clostophobic, anything smaller than a large cart is right out for you and you start panicking in enclosed spaces.

Dense, you just cannot take a hint, people could hit you over the head with a clue or Suggestion you wouldnt get it.

Self esteem issues, you are borderline suicidal, you hate yourself that much

Neet you have a crippling fear of the outdoors, someone can help break this fear though.

Hope that helps!
>>
>>54885627

>I do see your point. Tell you what, if I add a pair of 100cp undiscounted perks, one for being lucky and one for being attractive/charismatic, would those qualify as adding up to a harem perk?

While I would prefer an actual perk that's fine so long as you mention in the notes that the combination of the two perks can have that sort of effect.
>>
>>54885723
Yeah iirc one guy wanted to be an elemental snake and got the ok.
>>
>>54885743
To add to this list:
False pretenses (summoned drawback) - You were summoned under false pretenses. The demon lord isn't invading, the villages that were destroyed along the border were done at the king's order to provoke a war of conquest. (Or something along those lines. You've read the stories.)

The Gods are Dicks - You were summoned/reborn/whatever. Not for a purpose, but because the gods decided they were bored. Expect to have random life threatening quests and opposition from both the gods and other summoned/reborn individuals for your entire stay.
>>
>>54885354
-Do Nobles get any advantage once the jump is done with, as the other paid backgrounds do?

-I'd love a way to be able to turn Internet Access off - although the idea of enemies running around chasing my wifi while I try to hide is hilarious.Also, you should probably add a disclaimer about not being able to properly interact with other jumps short of accessing knowledge/downloading funny cat videos.

- Gacha is amazing by the way. It's both incredibly useful and yet could also potentially ruin your life by transporting the Evil Lord's MacGuffin straight into your unsuspecting hands. Sounds Isekai to me! But - can it create unique items/monsters on it's own? And can it create things from previous jumps (say, creating an isekai dragon after we go to plain-old-modern-day jump #12?

-Is the System able to be used to upgrade skills and abilitis for jumps you've been in w/ the skill, but have left? Or are you locked out of those trees once you depart from a jump?

-How do you think the Mystic eyes of permance stack up against the perceptive perk when it comes to seeing and understanding magic? Any advantage from having both?
>>
>>54885594
>>54885732
Originally, the cost to be human was supposed to be an inverted mandatory drawback, effectively charging you for the ability to have a human protagonist's life instead of a monster or item.

But with the improvements made to the jump since then, that charge totally no longer makes sense! Updating it so that basic human is free. The race modifiers are sufficient temptation for that 100cp.

I'm also super behind on Dungeon Keeper Ami. I'll probably need to start a fresh read if I pick it back up.

>>54885743
>>54885780
Well shit. I will try to integrate as many of these as I can. Thanks!
>>
File: jc13.jpg (16KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
jc13.jpg
16KB, 736x460px
>>54885679
The Torment of Garlock: An unbreakable positive intimacy of "seeking to surpass" fixated on what is considered the Exalt's greatest weakness. Think vampires trying to dip their toes in sunlight to build up a resistance, or a liberal arts major dropping everything and trying to get an actual job.

Caste mark: Lilac spiral ringed with cobalt blue cold flames

Powers:
-Social tree: Actually ties into most of my other Charms, because it starts off just being a REALLY good public speaker, and ends with ordering nearby raw materials to get in the damn furnace. Or persuading doors, electronic security systems and bound demons to open up.
-Creation: One line would deal with progress demanding sacrifice: A manse creation tree that spawns manses which self-replicate, but the manse jr.s only grow with a steady supply of prayer, destroying mundane arms or armor to rapidly raise an artifact's rating. The other would be the more direct creation ex nihilo: Starting from singing familiars into existence, creating manses that can self-replicate and/or improve over time with a vast (or repeated) investment of Essence.
-Attack: Creating an indestructible piercing weapon from your soul, bolts of cosmic energy that can adapt against individual defences-although the main feature would be a LOT of relatively immediate upgrades to the basic PDs.

>living worlds

I went with the semi-omnipresent expanse of flaming energy model. Apart from colour, I suppose what stands out is my focus on concentrating my power to avoid being mobbed by a bunch of gits. So physical forms do appear sometimes like vast sunspots-and when they clash against each other so I can keep improving, the bits that fall off get shaped into floating crystal cathedrals or planes of living marble or digital realities that can be interacted with like normal ones.

>legions of demons

Have none. Have lots of devas and behemoths instead.
>>
>>54885354
Can the reborn origin get the opportunity to not start as a baby? Essentially the first few years of the jump become dead space where you lack any autonomy, which is a problem if you're only there for ten years. Plus it makes certain drawbacks potentially insurmountable. An option to be a teenager who was previously reborn into this world would be great.
>>
>>54885792
The last line of Perceptive says that it also works on other mysitcal and metaphysical energies. Does that mean things like ki or spiritual energy as well, or just other forms of mana?
>>
>>54885792
Gatekeeper feels kinda lackluster compared to the other cheats, especially considering that most Isekai stories have a magic system that could replicate it pretty easily. You might wanna make the cheat just give you an exceptional talent at dimensional/spatial magic in general, or buff it in another way.
>>
>>54885792
Chosen Three: The prophecy predicted three heroes, and a number of calamities. The three heroes were summoned. Unfortunately, you also arrived. You and your companions are not the prophesied heroes, and everyone knows it.
>>
>>54885789
The incentive for Noble is mainly having a lot more resources and influence in the world to begin with, and the right to pick your free Cheat. Not sure if it needs more.

Added a toggle to the wireless signal, and a note about the whole "time technically being stopped for past jumps" thing.

Gacha can't create new uniques, since it's effectively rolling a roulette using things that currently exist, not actually coming up with new things. Added a note about the common prizes being drawn from all past jumps, but uniques only from current jump. I think that's balanced.

The System interprets everything you know how to do as some kind of skill, with a proficiency level attached to it. Everything.

The Mystic Eyes mainly allow you to create magic effects that are incredibly good at continuing to exist, and offer much less in terms of general understanding and sight. Perceptive makes you a very talented mage, but doesn't offer the specific specialized focus on permafying spells that the Eyes do. Will add a note.

>>54885852
There's a 0cp drawback that exists just to allow Reborn and Mystic Beasts the opportunity to have a proper jump experience. That said, spending your first few years coping with baby problems is part and parcel of the Reborn experience. It's something you can take or leave. Note that your baby-body is not fiat-enforced, though, and if you have the altforms or shapeshifting needed, you can abandon it as you see fit.

>>54885860
The basic idea of Perceptive is that it signifies your ability to notice weird shit in this world that wasn't in your previous world. So any energy that is even slightly unique to a particular world, such as magic, spiritual energy, or even mass effect fields, will fall under its penumbra.

>>54885879
This is a good idea that I should probably take.
>>
>>54885913
Can Absorptive Stomach give you specific abilities of the things and monsters you eat, or is it just a generic stat boost?
>>
How is Grand Order coming along?
>>
>>54885932
Scroll up.
>>
>>54885932
1-2 jumps before it last I heard but those'll be done the day after tomorrow or sooner, last I heard
>>
>>54885932
see
>>54884818
>>
>>54885913
>This is a good idea that I should probably take.
Another possible buff for that Cheat would be the ability to use the portals offensively (like making a portal in a man and cutting them in half, and redirecting spells and attacks through portals), and the skill required to use it. Or to do away with having to have seen the place you want to port to. Really, there's a lot you can do with it.
>>
>>54884818
>anime Witchblade

Wait, WHAT?
>>
>>54885932
Well, I did say before but I guess I can go into more detail?

Most of the perklines are starting to be done or have just 1-2 things left, save drop in which as 6 or so, mostly cause I haven't gotten to it's characters yet. Continually frustrated and pleased at the ideas I can't put into GO in order to save them for Prototype jump (well technically Prototype Fragments but y'get it). Items don't have much but they're gonna be a breeze with all the essences and shit.

We're getting there. Do find myself considering other Fate jump issues. Think I might split the Hero focused Fate semi OC thing into that and Garden of Avalon so all the Arthuriana stuff gets it's own jump. It's not at all just fanservice for my fave Servants
>>
>>54885913
Would a cyclops be covered under the human or monster race?
>>
>>54885954
Yeah, got the stage 1 done. It's not that big a jump, just your standard 4 origin, 4 perk and item each. Fun series and real easy to make.
>>
>>54885913
Do the Mystic Eyes of Permanence actually make something permanent ala Infinity from 7DS, or do they just make something last extremely long? Does doing that cost mana or not?
>>
>>54885921
I'm currently waffling on that. Do I really want to outright copy Re:Monster's gimmick, or not? Can't decide. Kinda leaning towards yes, though.

>>54885945
I'm thinking of something like a cross between high level space-warping and wormhole generation. Like throwing Vista and Doormaker from Worm into a blender.
>>
File: Dr. Bees.jpg (46KB, 494x469px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Bees.jpg
46KB, 494x469px
>>54885963
Hey Val I have some questions I wanna ask regarding Matching and Mixing from Weakness of Beatrice, if you do not mind answering them that is.

As an offering I will give you Dr.Bees, since I heard you like bees.

1. What happens if one or both weapons have some level of sentience/intelligence?
2. If we combine a Spear with a Sword would it be a weird combo or could we make it change from one form to the other?
3. If we can change it from one to the other would all abilities be present from either on both forms or just to the one currently switched to?
>>
>>54885971
>Do I really want to outright copy Re:Monster's gimmick, or not
Well, the point of the generic isekai jump is to copy isekai gimmicks, is it not? And pretty much every similar ability allowed the user to do the same thing.

>space
Sounds great.

Also, another drawback idea. Something about betrayals and evil people seeming to flock to you. Inspiried by The Rise of the Shield Hero.
>>
>>54885993
Probably mixes them together into a new mind.

It'd be a weird combo. Like, I dunno, a halberd or something.

See above.
>>
>>54885998
Alright thank you.
>>
>>54885971
>>54885997
Oh yeah, terrible social skills and/or being a NEET/hikkimonori is also a must for a drawback.
>>
>>54885955
Any scenarios? GO has a lot of whacky holiday events.

>Garden of Avalon

...this reminds, other than abusing the Chaldea system to summon memes.

Monty Python's Holy Grail War could be made real.

>>54885963
Also I was more just shocked at the idea of a Witchblade anime than anything since I was pretty sure Witchblade's a very western comic
>>
>>54885960
Usually, monster. If you're thinking of a really civilized species of cyclops that have a town and government and whatnot, then they would probably qualify as human enough. Although the footnote on that would be that if those cyclops are still stronger than normal humans, making them count as 'human' means you raised the average strength of the rest of 'humanity.' There's probably lots of other civilized monster societies in that world.

>>54885968
They make spells incredibly efficient to the point that they can last for decades if left alone. They can still be dispelled or broken by external factors though.
>>
>>54886007
I am doing scenarios but they'll be added later. If I'm going to do alternate versions of all the events as new scenarios, it'd take me way longer then the end of this month. So ther ewill be a 0cp drawback to make them all canon but the scenarios till the update will be just the endjump ones.

As an aside, the restriction on no contemporary servant summons will be in place. You can get things from the present or future of Nasuverse's setting but it's not turning the jump into a free jumpchain wide companion machine.

Never liked the comic much, always enjoyed the Darkness comic much more. Witchblade anime is fun though.
>>
>>54885913
>part and parcel of the Reborn experience
I get that, I'm just worried it skews the balance of the jump a little. Being Reborn actively disincentives taking drawbacks, either because they become nigh impossible to deal with (dealing with lots of assassins before you're body is developed enough to walk), or because you're more or less forced into dealing with the drawback for a longer time if you want to actually do anything in the jump (dealing with the risk of an ungodly powerful monster attack for twenty years or a hundred years as opposed to ten), and I don't think they get any particular advantages to weigh against that. At least a Mystic Beast probably starts with some level of initiative available to them.

>any energy that is even slightly unique to a particular world, such as magic, spiritual energy, or even mass effect fields, will fall under its penumbra
Seems like this might be good to include in the notes?
>>
>>54886015
Another drawback: The King forces you (whether through mind control or holding your friends/companions hostage) to fight an enemy empire, or the monsters (who are actually good people, and humans/the empire are actually evil).
>>
>>54886015
So basically if i want the entire race to be intelligent they'd be human and if i don't it'd be monster?
>>
>>54886040
Hey Val, do you think any of the upcoming Fate jumps will have True Magics available to purchase in them? Gotta satisfy my collect them all urges.
>>
>>54886060
I would use the word civilized rather than intelligent. There can be intelligent monsters. But anything that can grasp the idea of a society generally counts as human.
>>
>>54886068
Umu....Apocrypha will have some more stuff on the grail but not quite True Magics, the First Holy Grail War jump will have the 2nd and potentially the 3rd on offer, the heroes jump...probably won't have anything for it really. Grand Order won't, though you could get it in the endjumps, none of the others would have anything, I don't think.
>>
>>54886088
Okay, thank you for explaining it to me.
>>
>>54886088
So like Im not trying to be a pedant here, and you are doing a great job, but do orcs count then? Since lots of times orcs build towns and villages.
>>
>>54886015
Any chance of that Harem cheat making a return?
>>
File: Birdy Jumpchain v0.1.pdf (483KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Birdy Jumpchain v0.1.pdf
483KB, 1x1px
Ok, here's my first draft of the Tetsuwan Birdy Decode Jump. still very much a work in progress so critiques and suggestions are very much appreciated
>>
Kantai collection
Wht 97
21 yo male admiral
Captains orders free
Role model 800
Yamato damashii 700
Ballad 400
Beacon of hope 100

Items
Admiral uniform free
Marriage ring and documents free
Aviation battleshipgirl -150 import -250

Items
Looking glass -300

Import: Halo Ark
Name: Hestia
Cp: 600
Innocence free
Ballad 450
Environmental adaptation 250
Captains orders 150
Upgrades: 3 free
• Speed
• Firepower
• Armor
• Range 100
• Detection 50
• Auxillery 0

Drawbacks
Iron and blood 0

Yeah I got no idea what this ship girl looks like or how much damage she can do, if based off the ship then chances are the answer is whatever the fuck she wants, I imagine her to look a bit like ellen anders from halo in a forerunner tech space suit only happier.

Im gonna befriend the fuck out of these shipgirls.
>>
>>54886089
Cool - if you offer the 3rd in the First Holy Grail War, then I can collect all five through intensive suffering in F/SN + the F/KLPI jump!
>>
>>54886015
Are 100cp items discounted after the free purchase for the respective origins?
>>
>>54882275
If you were born into a clan for Kiri, and picked boruto for the time line. The clan huntings would have stopped right?
>>
>>54886041
You do make a good point. I'm considering some kind of reactionary effect to Reborn drawbacks, so if you're Reborn you can can have a "safe" childhood for a few years. How about this.

>A Literal Baby [+0cp] (Reborn Only) You're a baby. A powerless, helpless infant. Taking this drawback locks your body into the form you chose for this jump for the duration of your infancy, as well as locking away all your out-of-jump abilities for the same duration. But it also postpones the effect of any drawbacks that specifically target you for the same duration. Drawbacks that effect the world are still in effect.

>>54886101
Up to you! You could easily go to a more western fantasy-inspired setting where orcs are just another race of human that happen to be really pig-like. But if you're going to a more Japanese setting, they usually count as monsters. Even if they build towns, I wouldn't count them as civilized, since they're usually depicted as being big into raping and pillaging and whatnot.

And yeah... I know lots of human cultures did those things. It's a blurry, arbitrary line. It gets easier if there's a specific setting you have in mind when you jump, since it will just provide the answers to these questions for you.

>>54886106
The cheat-version is gone, but something like an actual harem perk got added.
>>
>>54886169
Thanks man keep up the good work! Im all hyped for this jump!
>>
>>54886127
You turned a mobile space engineering station that's bigger than most planets into an anthropomorphized shipgirl.

I'm not sure she has much for weaponry, but she can probably just punch out anything she fights.
>>
File: FeelsSadMan.jpg (114KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsSadMan.jpg
114KB, 579x570px
>>54883665
No SteamBot Chronicles?
>>
>>54886189
Rule one?
>>
>>54881073
So could someone clarify Taisha of the Outsider for me? I know that I can only establish one using this item but in future worlds can I make more than one shrine?
>>
>>54886184
Well yeah,I wonder if I could teach her martial arts now, I have a spear that changes size in my warehouse that would be perfect for her, go spearfishing for abyssals.
>>
>>54886169
Yeah, that goes a long way towards making things manageable. Maybe just make it a flat out guarantee of a safe childhood if you take the drawback? It would suck to lock away all your powers and then have incompetent parents kill you, or a random natural disaster sweep through your town, or whatever, and it would somewhat defeat the purpose of the drawback. Besides, it seems like being forced to suffer the indignities of being a baby without any OOC powers is potentially punishment enough.

This is shaping up to be a great jump, btw. Really lovely stuff.
>>
File: Steambot chronicles.png (191KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
Steambot chronicles.png
191KB, 256x363px
>>54886189
this one. one of my favorite games; if not my favorite.
>>
>>54886007
>Monty Python's Holy Grail War could be made real.

>He hasn't read All the Statesman translations yet

Artoria Alter:"I have two orders! Spam, spam, and then spam! No, that’s three!"
Erik:"Spam, spam, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm!"
Gawain:"And, potatoes!!"
>>
>>54885354
>Speechcraft [200cp]: Talking to NPCs can get kind of tiresome after a while. Thankfully, you can sidestep some of that. Whenever you converse with someone, you can get an intuitive grasp of their opinion on you, what sort of things they want from you, and what kind of rewards they are willing to offer in return. Even better, you can force conversations to get to the point quickly, without being rude or abrupt. It’s not quite as good as mashing through cutscenes, but it helps.

>combine with the 'Blah blah blah' perk from Neptunia
>and the 'Yes we are friends' perk from Neptunia
>You can now say "friendly conversation" in a deadpan voice, cut them off and say "friendly conversation" again
>you have simulated 5 hours of speaking with someone
>combined with a few charisma perks, you can effectively brainwash people to be your friend in a deadpan voice

Quick, now add a few Protagonist Therapy Talk perks into it! Reverse-brainwash all the villains to your side.
>>
>>54886108
Wouldn't Ixorian be a race pick rather than a perk?
>>
>>54886342
no, i'm pretty sure Ixiorans are genetically modified Altans, not a race unto themselves. at least, i'm 99% sure that is the case. correct me if i'm wrong.
>>
>>54883354
It's current, yes.
>>
>>54886371
I'm probably wrong, but it seems a little odd for there to be Ixorian humans, Ixorian animal aliens, etc.
>>
>>54886342
>>54886402
actually, i understand if this makes the interaction of this perk with the race option slightly iffy. if i keep the race choices i will likely add a description onto the end of the perk mentioning that you are a super soldier of your chosen race (i may do that anyway)
>>
File: large.jpg (82KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
82KB, 500x327px
>>54884818
>katanagatari
>witchblade anime

you keep making all my favorite IPs that i was certain would never get jumps. You have my gratitude.
>>
>>54884818
>Anime Witchblade
There had better be a sexy moaning/massive innuendo drawback.
>>
>googling Witchblade anime
>mfw
Does that anime have an actual story besides the fanservice?
>>
>>54886040
Will there be fantastic milf companion options?
>>
>>54886429
>drawback
there's a PERK for that in bayonetta.
>>
>>54886440
>bayonetta
Great jump
>>
>>54886438
Its actually pretty decent, the ending was great.
>>
>>54886438
>hasn't watched the series
>REEEE'ing
So, what is the Google campus like?
>>
>>54886169
Harem Cheat was the best cheat, tho. Why?
>>
>>54886461
>that post
>reee'ing
How do you stand this thread if that's already too much for you? It was literally just a question.
>>
>>54886418
Always glad to please

>>54886429
There's no such drawback because that's a perk. The more you give in to and revel in your lust for blood, or other things, the more terrifyingly strong you'll grow. The side effect of course, is that you just can't help but express those feelings on the outside.

>>54886439
There are some very fun parental options.

>>54886438
Actually, I'd say so. The romance is pretty sweet, given the short episode run time, and I think there's some good characters and development of characters in the story. The plot isn't particularly great but it's not hard to understand and it doesn't end in too boring a way. The fights aren't exactly god tier but the fanservice makes up for it I find.
>>
>>54886472
Don't follow the news I take it?
>>
>>54886398
Ah, ok then. Thought that might have not been the finished one. Thanks.
>>
>>54886477
>There are some very fun parental options.
You are my spirit guide
>>
>>54886497
I do know about the google stuff, I just didn't see how that's relevant to this discussion at all.
>>
>>54886040
>Never liked the comic much, always enjoyed the Darkness comic much more
So what I'm hearing is you are making a Darkness jump?
>>
>>54886527
ararara, don't tempt me. I have to finish a few of my babies I have now first before taking on a new one, especially a fairly sizeable one like Darkness Comics.
>>
>>54886520
Much in the same way the media didn't read the memo and instead posted on what people thought it said, you haven't seen the source material and instead made an assumption. You didn't overblow it like the Google execs or the media coverage, but all the same it was a fun topical jab.

Fun, anon, it's called having fun.
>>
>>54886583
Mate, I didn't make any assumptions, but just asked about the plot. That the show has lots of fanservice is obvious through a simple image search, but I couldn't be bothered to read about the story.

Also, fun? If /jc/ was my definition of fun, I'd be worried about my psyche. No, I only browse this thread so I can have something to get irritated at. Thanks for filling my daily quota anon. :^)
>>
File: Generic Isekai Jumpchain v1.0.pdf (138KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Isekai Jumpchain v1.0.pdf
138KB, 1x1px
>>54886467
Mostly because I wasn't satisfied with its level of quality. And some personal reasons.

Anyways, I think I have a version 1.0 at last.

Changelog: Addressed pretty much every point brought up in the thread, specifically rewording/rewriting several cheats, adding some new notes, and probably doubling the number of drawbacks available to choose from.
>>
>>54886611
Your habits and life choices are strange, and vaguely off putting, but in so far as they do not infringe upon others rights to engage in fun I shall defend your right to shitpost and salt mine.
>>
>>54886583
Google's not likely to have fun for a while. Employee writes a memo saying "hey, maybe women aren't interested in working here?", shows proof, most news sites conveniently "forget" to add the proof when they publish the memo, all leading to a huge shitstorm for the company and them firing him because of he made a "hostile work environment". Except, wait, Google has a lawsuit from over 60 current and former female employees because, despite what they say, they aren't actually paying them the same.
>>
>>54885354
I don't think the Sentient Item's discounted items make as much sense as the other races' respective items, especially the beginner equipment. Why would a Sentient Item have this stuff?
>>
File: Darkness - No Parents!.gif (3MB, 510x268px) Image search: [Google]
Darkness - No Parents!.gif
3MB, 510x268px
>>54886550
Take your time. But pls. Pls do it.
>>
>>54886647
I assumed the beginner equipment was a dungeon heart thing. Gotta have something to put in those treasure chests, right?
>>
>>54886643
Google acting stupid is not surprising given some of their decisions and publicly available corporate policy foci. What was surprising to me was that the media, seemingly writ large, either didn't read the memo and its attached graphics and charts before reporting on it or they did and they, again, seemingly writ large, decided to straight up lie about it.
>>
>>54883995
Somewhere between "shit, son, you eat a lot" and "shit, son, you eat so much you must be from a different dimension".
>>
>>54886660
Then the sub-races should have their own items like they have their own cheat skills.
>>
>>54886656
Don't worry, i'll get through a half dozen or so of my current ones and then start working on it.

Anyway, off to bed to dream of future jumps to make. This is a lovely addiction to have.
>>
>>54886624
Now, I don't wanna seem pedantic here, but it might be better to say that Gatekeeper gives you an unique affinity for dimensional magic, which allows you to create the effects mentioned in the perk. That's because most of the time cheats like these are magical.
>>
>>54886624
The general perks do seem to be quite weaker compared to a cheat.
>>
>>54886667
They absolutely lied about it. In the actual memo he has citations, charts, links, and a bunch of other shit, while an article claiming to be showing the "whole thing" has conveniently left out all of that and copy-pasted only the main sections without all the shit he used to back it up. The media wants him to be the villain so that we don't actually sit down, have a conversation about it, and, you know, maybe fix some shit that's actually broken.
>>
>>54886727
...they wouldn't exactly be cheats if it wasn't that way.
>>
>>54886624
It looks pretty damn good so far, good job on that. Though I'd love it if you could include a drawback about suffering betrayals (200 CP probably), being a NEET/hikkimonori (that's sufficiently different from Phobia and Self Esteem I think, 100 CP) and the one I mentioned in this post >>54886046.
>>
>>54886736
What I mean is that I'd much rather have an opportunity to buy a cheat.
>>
>>54886624
A fanservice drawback (basically, you always lose your clothes in fights) would also be pretty fun, and it's thematic enough with all the smut isekais that are around.
>>
>>54886624
For dungeon heart can we still use the sentient item bit and import a weapon or something? If we have to have a pulsing gem can't we just have it embeded in the item somewhere?
>>
>>54884597
>>54884755
>>54881899
>>
>>54886477
>spoiler
Oh damnit.
>>
>>54886624
This is very good, SoftAnon. Probably my new favorite generic.
>>
>>54886624
> If there’s only one Excalibur in the world,
Gacha will teleport it to you, not copy it.
>Any monster summoned this way is loyal

Uhhh, does this mean for items with or without sentience too? If so I am pretty sure King Arthur is gonna be mad when Excal wants to stick we me.
>>
>>54886904
Exciting innit?
Thread posts: 537
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.