[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1670: Return of Chuuni Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 454
Thread images: 64

File: Jumpin.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpin.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn (embed)

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54825084
>>
Jumpers! What did you ever do with your starter pokemon? Keep them as pets? Uplift them? Leave them sitting in a box somewhere in your warehouse? I married mine
>>
I just want Kamui. Do we have a good alternative to that that's not attached to edgy mangos?
>>
>>54831750
I released them, I have no need for companions as they are dead weight.

>Spoiler
Who was it?
>>
File: HatsuneMikuCrying.jpg (48KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
HatsuneMikuCrying.jpg
48KB, 400x300px
>Get over my attachment to paper powers in Hero Academia.
>Now I can't decide between Water Accumulation + Waterworks for really effective but comical water powers or Soundgarden + something else.
My only problem with the Water combination is that it's silly and I have trouble seeing myself in a silly way. Can you imagine how much a hero is going to get mocked if their power is fueled by crying? Even if you're a cute girl that's not going to make you popular.

My musings on Soundgarden ended up way too long so I'm putting that in a second post.
>>
>>>54831495
You could be their sensei or something. Or you could train one while Kakashi trained the other, and be a team together. Fanwank it.
>>>54831508
I should note that too.
And I what do you think Consumer of the World tree is? It super edgy and requires Uchiha and Senju to be purchased.
>>
File: 1363476185663.png (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1363476185663.png
22KB, 200x200px
>>54831770
Soundgarden doesn't have that problem and I'm attracted to it because of the whole singing element and the fact that I don't really have GLASS powers from anything, but I'm not sure what to marry it to.

Transfer is a good one because you can avoid the damage from your sandstorms if you absorb a good material, and Soundgarden brings in plenty of sand and glass for that. Plus the teleportation is really malleable when you can create places to fuse into/out of with your power. I've also thought that a marriage would create the ability to have a sort of sand form, which'd enhance the merging even further.

Hardening avoids the need of material to absorb and still lets you avoid self-damage, but it doesn't have the flexibility of teleporting and merging with material.

Going another way with it, Bottled Lightning works well with the quirk. This might be surprising, but sand and sandstorms, when separated from the ground, are REALLY good at generating static electricity, and are thus a perfect power source. In addition, if you have iron sand, you can pull off a bunch of Railgun moves out of this marriage. Still, the issue of self harm actually grows larger with this marriage, rather than shrinking.

But a persistent problem through all my musings with Soundgarden is that there's no quirk that generates sand reliably. Like, if you're in nature then good sand supplies are only rarely far away, but if you're in the city, while it's true that there's a TON of glass you can use, that causes huge property damage. As a hero, you're going to want to avoid doing that as much as possible. There's no quirk that'd just generate your sand, and the only quirk I see that'd MAKE sand, Disintegration, makes it so you can't touch anything which is severely crippling. Plus it causes property damage from all the asphalt you're destroying, which is the same as the original problem.

So I guess the question is, does anyone know of other good marriages for it? Or for generation?
>>
>>54831771
I look down on any Senju who picked Uchiha too. Scum, all of them.
>>
>>54831750
...Box, i think.

I know my original waifu still uses one of hers, but only because she accidentally merged with it.
>>
>>54831472
>What would you suggest?
Not him but. . .
Don't buff the enemies, there is no real reason for it and it will have serious consequences way worse than the main point of the drawback. Weakening the MCs plot armor so that the threats aren't jobbing so hard against Naruto and Sauske is plenty, especially in the case of Madara or Kaguya who are both defeated mostly due to jobbing and MC plot armor.
>>
>>54831781
Race Clan traitors! Don't they want to make Konoha great again?
>>
>>54831784
>because she accidentally merged with it.
She merged with the box?
>>
>>54831797
All Uchiha are traitors to Konoha by birth.
>>
>>54831799
No, her spiritomb.
>>
>>54831803
The Senju started this by spurning our advan- I mean...SHUT UP!
>>
>>54831784
How does your waifu have a pokemon?
>>
>>54831768
My arcanine, Lance. After Mystery Dungeon, we sort of hit it off and spend the rest of the time after the plot together. After that, it just seemed natural to stay together. Though I do prefer him in pokemon form sometimes
>>
File: FISH FISH FISH INITIAL FISH.webm (2MB, 967x720px) Image search: [Google]
FISH FISH FISH INITIAL FISH.webm
2MB, 967x720px
Reminder that everything will be alright in the world.

As long as we have this fish.
>>
>>54831797
>>54831803
>>54831816
>Takes a puff of the good stuff

Cant we just get along?
>>
>>54831827
The fish is dead. Long live the fish.
>>
File: chousens type.png (565KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
chousens type.png
565KB, 600x452px
>>54831838
Mmmmm yes yes we can.
>>
>>54831821
>>
QS's rules on wife/kids are loose enough that I picked up one from pokemon.
>>
>>54831803
Traitors in general, really. They frequently kill each other as well. Did you see hear about that Itachi guy? And Obito? Betrayed their clan and the village.
>>54831838
We could have, but then the Uchiha set all of the good stuff on fire. It's why they specialize in fire techniques.
>>
>>54831838
Wrong kind of leaf for THIS village.
>>
>>54831508
Yeah, none of my clans got scenarios either. Join the club.
>>
>>54831865
...holy shit that explains so fucking much. The uchiha aren't evil, they're high.
>>
File: Four Day Weekend.jpg (147KB, 747x730px) Image search: [Google]
Four Day Weekend.jpg
147KB, 747x730px
Eye based powers are inherently shit. Uchihas, Hyuugas, and Cyclops. It's all bad.
>>
File: Hiashi's Keikaku.jpg (794KB, 1296x5936px) Image search: [Google]
Hiashi's Keikaku.jpg
794KB, 1296x5936px
Jumpers, how do I stay out of his Keikaku? I have Senju, Uchiha, Uzumaki, Rinnegan and Lost Hyuuga. I am the first Hokage, achieved Sage of Six Paths mode, and unlocked the Tenseigan. His obsession to acquire me as part of his plan knows no limits.
>>
>>54831797
This >>54831785
>>
>>54831897
Sorry, but gotta say I disagree. Turning things to stone with a glance is pretty nifty.
>>
>>54831904
>Uchiha
Suicide works.
>>
>>54831904
His plan is to shove teenagers together and NOW KIIIITH. You're basically the God Emperor of Ninjakind.
>>
>>54831785
But Madara is defeated because Kaguya assfucks him from within and Kaguya loses beecause she's all power, no skill. That's not jobbing, that's them losing from sneak attacks or not being trained ninja warriors.
>>
File: Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf (149KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf
149KB, 1x1px
Okay, I clarified a few things.
>>
>>54831904
You are his plan. He wants a super-Hyuga. You're that. The plan is complete.
>>
>>54831865
When it says the Truth Seeking Balls channel our abilities does it just mean chakra powers or can it do out of jump powers too?
>>
>>54831948
What things?
>>
>>54831922
Medusa would disagree.
>>
>>54831781
Everybody knows that SPECIAL EYES MY BRAND are for dweebs.
Senju and Uzumaki are best. Double best if taken together.
>>
>>54831904
But you ARE the plan, anon. You completed Hiashi's keikaku before he was even born. Aside from the fact that you are a Lost Hyuuga, you're basically their equivalent of the Messiah.
>>
>>54831996
I wonder, if you combine both, would you get wood chains that worked just as well as chakra chains without them tearing out of your body?
>>
>>54831948
Changelog?
>>
Hrm. Faced with both Naruto and Nanoha, how long do you think it would take for someone to recover from FRIENDSHIP?
>>
>>54831942
Madara wasn't really taking the fight seriously, only when he was down one Rinnegan and hadn't yet absorbed the Tree did he consider Naruto and Sauske a threat. Now he could have just crushed them but instead decided to go do a thing he should probably leave until after the enemies are dealt with but instead he did the thing and somehow let Zetzu take his body for kaguya despite the fact that he really should have been able to stop him. This is jobbing.

While Kaguya can't be expected to fight with the skill of a trained ninja she has some combat experiance and really should have fought smarter. I think this also qualifies as jobbing.
>>
>>54832035
Negati- oh wait, recover from.

Uh. A long time.
>>
>>54832037
>she has some combat experiance and really should have fought smarter.
Wasn't there a theory that what we saw then was not the real Kaguya or something?
>>
>>54831965
Medusa was based on her face, she had no directive power it was an all or nothing thing which she could not control.
>>
>>54832035
Depends on the person. But considering there are two of them I say about half a beating

>recover from FRIENDSHIP
There is no recovering from friendship you can only accept the inevitable
>>
>>54831948
>>54831959
>>54832018
MC-kun explicitly increases the power of your enemies. Kaguya's increase in danger is partly because you need sage energy to hurt her, but mostly from a vast skill increase because of hyper competent black zetsu. You get sage mode while fighting madara. Rinne Sharingan let's you dick about with parallel dimensions.
>>54831954
Out of jump abilities too. They're more or less a part of you.
>>
File: 495.jpg (158KB, 1260x630px) Image search: [Google]
495.jpg
158KB, 1260x630px
Quickly a weeb is holding a sword to your throat, do you comply to his demands or fight him?
>>
>>54832037
So he underestimated them because they were quite rightfully way below him in power and skill. And when he realised that he decided to stop playing around and just end the fight with the Infinite Tsukiyomi, which is where he got screwed by Kaguya. That's not jobbing. That's him realising he's playing too much and ending the fight. Why should he have been able to stop Zetsu?

Why would Kaguya have some combat experience or fought smarter? Even if you go with filler she's never had training or a fight that didn't end with her raw power.
>>
File: Woolie Uchiha.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Woolie Uchiha.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>
>>54832075
I teleport behind him and whisper "Nothing personal, kid."-

Gah, just typing that makes me feel dirty.
>>
>>54832075
If you aren't willing to throw down your laifu it was never really your waifu
>>
>>54831750
Cirrius, my Greninja, is perhaps my most loyal Companion. He's a terrifyingly competent Spy and Infiltrator, and is probably the most devoted when it comes to my protection.
>>
>>54831948
The powerup still comes too late, Sage gives it to them before the real fight starts with the fully powered Madara. This has the same issue of Naruto and Sauske being unable to contribute or even survive until after the boost comes.

Also please stop adding more absurd buffs to the enemies, people were recommending alternatives to the utter ass rape your changes created not additions to them.

Also
>Thier strength dwarfs even Kaguya's, and they are far more skilled than she
No, no they fucking are not.
>>
>>54831948
For Alien Invaders, do they immediately show up or do they only show up when they normally would have? Also, if we take it with MC-Kun/Chan can we still be an alien ninja and also part of Team 7? Like, we just crashed on Earth one day, got adopted by the Hyuuga, went through ninja school, and now we're part of Team 7?
>>
>>54832075
>Implying I have waifus beyond SCIENCE! and MAGIC!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGelJhg4B9Q
>>
>>54832075
I draw my blade and hold it to my stomach while kneeling, the weeb realizing his position as my kaishakunin.

I have no regrets. This is the only path.

My whole life was Singular Waifu Works.
>>
>>54832067
>MC-kun explicitly increases the power of your enemies.
Stahp.
>>
>>54831948
>>54832125
If I remember right, didn't the other four kage manage to hold off one of them until he saw the other one was in danger and went to rescue him? And then Naruto and Sasuke kicked the shit out of the second guy even when he ate his partner?
>>
>>54832125
>>54832157
>I want my edgy eyes even cheaper!
>>
>>54832067
I have to ask, in the Consumer of the God tree scenario, do you get to keep the Ten-tails inside you once you leave? Like, it would be totally broken if it just gave you sage mode, like it did with Madara I'm pretty sure that's what happened, it's been a while but do you have to expel the Ten-tails like Obito and Madara did? Or do we just keep it anyway, even if there's little to no tangible difference?
>>
>>54832171
This doesn't even involve the edgy eyes it is the Six Paths Sage Mode scenario!
>>
File: 1403268696775.jpg (1015KB, 1318x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1403268696775.jpg
1015KB, 1318x1460px
>>54831750
My Mismagius is my longest standing active companion, having been with me from the very beginning. She's the only one I have that has a permanent residence inside of my Warehouse. Ironically she's also one of the few female companions I've had that explicitly isn't a waifu. She's the closest thing I've got to a best friend and I'm pretty sure that a good chunk of my sanity and long-standing mental stability are due to her presence keeping me relatively grounded during the eons that I've been jumping.
>>
>>54831750
He's still with me. We bonded over getting beaten to almost-death by the same swarm of Zubat, after all.
>>
File: tumblr_lho3ozKeSj1qbl9u7o1_500.png (186KB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lho3ozKeSj1qbl9u7o1_500.png
186KB, 500x290px
>>54832075
I throw my inordinately expensive and surprisingly heavy weeb merchandise at his weapon in order to disarm him, causing him to momentarily reel in shock at my callous disregard for its value, which I use as a distraction to grab his weapon before running away.

This is a REAL TACTIC I used in a Savage Worlds cyberpunk campaign to disarm an antagonist rich weeb so that our party could steal his weapon to complete a set that we had been hired to get for another rich weeb.
And it totally worked. I successfully disarmed his weeb merchandise with weeb merchandise, and then we stole his weapon and ran.
It was the best heist ever.
>>
>>54832075
>MY DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
>>
>>54832067
Question for you if MC-Kun increases the power of your enemies, by how much is it increased.

Is it scaling with the Jumper or is it a flat boost (Basically I need to ask because if it's scaling 999/1000 Naruto and Sasuke will get raped)
>>
>>54831948
I swear I remember there being a drawback to start during Kakashi Gaiden. My memory must be playing tricks on me.
>>
>>54831948
The Sage does not give them the power to fight Kaguya, he gives it to them to fight Madara. He doesn't want it to get to the point of Kaguya getting out at all. He doesn't even know about Black Zetzu's plan, just that Madara wants Kaguya's power.
>>
>>54832190
Currently Samus is doing that for me (childhood friends in a jump that continued on with that relationship. We have the potential to date but haven't yet)
>>
>>54832075
"The circle is now complete. When last we met, I was but the learner. Now I am the chunni."
>>
>>54832096
Why is that the best series?
>>
All you people are talking about Rinnegans and other bullshit while I'm over here planning on jumping a fanfic that lowers the settings powerlevel.

Either that or I jump a SI fanfic and bully the SI.
>>
>>54832303
It better not be Dreaming of Sunshine. Jump some dumb wish-fulfillment shit and laugh.
>>
>>54832303
>Either that or I jump a SI fanfic and bully the SI.
This is the best option, yes.
>>
>>54832303
Bully Shikako? I could go full mary sue on her, but I kinda just want to put her in a second fanfic with big changes and watch her be confused.
>>
>>54832139
Yeah. You're going to have a while to prepare for them.
>>54832176
You get to keep it, and all the benefits of doing so.
>>54832237
Flat rate. But it's a pretty big boost. That said, if you could already solo the whole setting you're not going to be having many problems.
>>54832238
I don't recall that. I could add it in if you wanted.
>>54832244
Kaguya wasn't guaranteed to get out in canon either.
>>
>>54832303
Your plans will be hijacked. You, and all your companions, are going to be female and dropped into Eroninja.
>>
File: flygon_by_the_noodles.jpg (751KB, 1052x963px) Image search: [Google]
flygon_by_the_noodles.jpg
751KB, 1052x963px
>>54831750
We bro'd it up of course. Flygon's my wingman, pilot, and mechanic. If it floats, flies, or hovers he can fix it and fly it like a pro. Though sometimes we just relive the good old wingsuit diving days together. He's also the one that spelled out that my PMD partner Volcarona was crushing on me.

>>54832075
"Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru."
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54831750
I hired Gar as honorary Warehouse secretary. This is an exceedingly demanding and prestigious position because my Warehouse clutter spills in and out of multiple dimensions, and it's not uncommon for holy swords stolen tomorrow to fall on heads yesterday. She's far more than an actual gardevoir by now as per standard companion uplift procedures, but as a hobby she keeps a museum of knightly equipment and structures. Sometimes she misses the good old days when things were simpler and problems could be whacked with swords until they went away.
>>54832075
I call his waifu a hideous, aged, mentally unhinged slattern with a strong affinity for fecal matter. His natural instincts will compell him to argue first rather than execute, getting more frustrated until his sweaty palms turning the cheeto dust on them into a greasy lubricant-and his flabby arms drop a sword he's unable to hold for longer than it takes to defend that walking trashbag he calls wife material. I will then lunge too close for more swording and sternly lecture him on the manifest breastiny of my own waifu until he either gives up or runs away crying.
>>
>>54832328
(Poster of the third reply)
Ehh nothing like that. I won't be able to solo the whole setting. It's more for the purposes of training perks.
>>
File: Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf (149KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Jump Upload Edition.pdf
149KB, 1x1px
Kakashi Gaiden drawback. Everything else is the same.
>>
>>54831750
It died when i attempted to make him immortal. That was when i learned 2 things: Test on disposable strangers, and Pokemon die when bit with Twilight venom.

oops.
>>54832075
I give him my waifu. I doubt he's sadomasochistic enough for her lmao
>>
>>54832328
>You get to keep it, and all the benefits of doing so.

Not the same anon as >>54832176 , but what benefits even are there? All I know about from my own foggy memories of the fight is that it gives some equivalent of sage mode. It's been a while since I read it myself, but the wiki page about it is vague as hell, so I was hoping someone here would have an idea.
>>
>>54832259
The great irony is that I can't waifu my oldest and most long-standing companions. They know me well enough to know better. Being my waifu requires not knowing me very well and being largely unaware of all of the shit I've done and been through. Otherwise you wouldn't be my waifu, you'd be something else. Like a couple of war veterans who have saved each other's lives enough times that they can't remember them all. My waifu loves me for who I am. My oldest companions can't.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>54831904
Wait, that's /literally/ the plan?

Why didn't he just, I don't fucking know. Anonymously sponsor an all-expenses-paid vacation to the best spa house in Konoha, and rig the ninja lottery so only Naruto and Hinata get tickets?

I'm reasonably sure there are no actual therapists in existence if an entire clan decided traumatised child supersoldiers was a good idea, but if that's literally the play. Why didn't he just use child psychology instead of illusions or whatever.
>>
>>54832397
Also I'm off to bed.
>>54832405
Quite a few. You get all the jinchuriki abilities, and a six paths sage mode to go alongside.
>>
From a Nasuverse perspective, would the byakugan be regarded as Pure eyes or Mystic eyes?
>>
>>54832316
>>54832324
>Not going to Dreaming of Sunshine and being an annoying older sibling figure and mentor to Shikako
>Not relentlessly teasing her and telling her about other worlds, while pointing out the sillier aspects of the world of Naruto
>Not showing off your Hogwarts degree while teaching her how to use her 'lightsaber' with your own actual lightsaber
>Not kicking the shit out of the Grass ninjas that try to kidnap her
>Not rescuing her from Jashin and then pummelling the shit out of the mad god so hard he never shows his face in the Elemental Nations again
>>
>>54832328
The Sage doesn't know any of this, he gives them the power much earlier even when he though it is just Madara with the Juubi to deal with.

Now Madara is stronger, not going to be jobbing, and the power needed to fight him is being held back for no reason. Is the Sage also a great deal less intelligent? It is like you are trying to make it impossible unless the jumper does pretty much everything!

All sorts of nasty enemy buffs and added problems that weren't there before for no real reason.
>>
>>54832397
Time for a build update.

YOU ASKED FOR THIS, NINJANON.

>Naruto - 143
Home Village: Kumogakure
Drawbacks: Super Pervert (+100), Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300), Boiling Blood (+200), Verbal Tick (+100) ('OH YEEAAAAAH!'), THE CHOSEN ONE (+300), Stuffed (+0 CP), Boruto! (+0), There’s How Many Movies? (+0)
Final Point Count: 2,000 CP
Origin: Orphan
Skills & Abilities:
-Basic Ninja Training (Free)
-Ninjutsu Specialization (Free)
-Elemental Chakra Affinity
--Earth (Free)
--Water
--Lightning
-You Have Reserves
-Bloodline - Senju
-Wood Release
Equipment:
-Basic Gear (Free)
-Summoning Scroll - Zinogre
Companions:
-Mentor (Killer B)
-Ninja Party
--Teammates (200 CP) + 100 CP (700 starting CP)

Seras Victoria
Background: Drop-In
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300), Out of Control (+200), Reviled (+100)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Lightning (Free)
-Jinchuriki (Matatabi)
-Lost Hyuga

Dante
Background: Clan-Born
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Lightning (Free)
--Water
-Storm Release
-Lost Hyuga
-Jutsu Mastery

Gilgamesh
Background: Orphan
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300), Verbal Trick (+100) ('OUT WITH A BANG!'), Super Pervert (+100)
-Bukijutsu Specialization (Free)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Wind (Free)
-Taijutsu Specialization
-Samurai Training
-Kubikiribocho, Decapitating Carving Knife, the Seversword
-Samehada, Shark Skin, The Greatsword
-Dosh
>>
>>54832435
Mystice Eyes for sure.
>>
>>54832424
Because there is no actual plan. It's just a fun little fan theory, it's got nothing to do with canon.

Also
>I'm reasonably sure there are no actual therapists in existence
That's actually, literally true. The field of psychiatric care does not exist in the world of Naruto. Sakura's the one to invent it, after years of being married to Sasuke makes it clear to her how important it is. Prior to a few years before the epilogue, systematized psychological theory doesn't exist. The most you'll get is a genjustu specialist who studies human behavior in order to be better at traumatizing people. You now understand why this universe is so fucked up.
>>
>>54832397
>>54832456

Blind 'Arry Slagshifta
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300); Bloodlust (+300); Boiling Blood (+200)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Fire (Free)
-Implanted Sharingan x2
-Genius of Hard Work

Medium Dave Slagshifta
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300), (+100) ('INCOMIN'!')
-Basic Gear (Free)
-You Have Reserves (Free)
--Wind (Free)
--Water
-Uzumaki Bloodline
-Fuinjutsu Prodigy
-Ice Release
-Chakra Weapon

Nali R. Espeon
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300); THE CHOSEN ONE (+300)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Water (Free)
--Earth
-Senju
-Wood Release
-Sensor Ninja Training
-Implanted Byakugan

Madarach (the Tentacruel)
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300)
-Basic Gear (Free)
-Bukijutsu Specialization (Free)
-Eight Gates
-Hoshigaki Bloodline
-Hozuki Bloodline
-Samurai Training

Battle Sister Gelee
Drawbacks: Hunted (Konohagakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Amegakure, Iwagakure) (+300); Angst (+100)
-Basic Gear (Free)
--Wind (Free)
--Earth
-Magnet Release
-Nara Bloodline
-Yamanaka Bloodline
>>
>>54832456
What have you done.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
>>
>>54832410
That is kind of sad. Also, perfect memory?
>>
>>54832456
Wait how did you get Seras Victoria? Last I check Hellsing didn't allow you to purchase her. Did you pod her?
>>
>>54832259
>>54832410
Yeah I've gotten to that point too all of my oldest companions are too worried about me to have any romantic interest in me at all.
>>
>>54832456
Oh also, super pervert Gilgamesh is best Gilgamesh
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>54832435
Erm...probably leaning more towards Pure because they're perception based? Whereas Mystic eyes interfere with the outside world by making stuff happen. You can have a kind of eye that is both types though, which I imagine the upgrade would be easily seen as.

It's not something to be proud of, though. Traditionally in Nasuland you get Pure eyes by having lots of incest in your bloodline.

>>54832471
Oh. Getting real hard to tell between memes and canon what with all the aliens folks keep talking about.

>it's literally true
>for years and years, Orochimaru was the closest thing this world has had to a professional psychologist

This explains so much.
>>
>>54832471
>>54832523
You know, you'd think the Yamanakas, who's ninjitsu revolves entirely around the mind, would have invented at least something close to it years ago.
>>
Do any of those alt chain builders or whatever have an option to have powerful abilities mature slowly over the course of dozens of jumps? I want to take a couple of high power jumps early for flavor reasons, but I don't want to become that ridiculously powerful so early.
>>
>>54832563
Well, Ino does help Sakura develop her psychiatric treatments, so they probably do have something. But at the same time, their knowledge of psychology would be tied up in their clan techniques, and so the typical paranoia about outsiders learning clan secrets would keep them from teaching anyone.
>>
>>54832508
Yes. Stasis pod.

>>54832477
I GAVE AN ORK SHARINGANZ.
Except the eyes are blind.
But because of the WAAAGH, the eyez will work anyway.
Because ORKZ GIVE NO SHIT.

If you can't tell, shit got out of hand. Really badly. And Killer B-sensei did nothing but support shit getting out of hand, so long as we were in control and DISCIPLINED about it.

>>54832518
Something something eight hands means eight times the pleasure-

please don't shoot me.
>>
>>54832476
>Battle Sister Gelee
>-Nara Bloodline
>-Yamanaka Bloodline
This is worrying. A mind reading genius shadow wielding Battle Sister.
>>
>>54831766
One of the Longinus in DXD is a kamui-ish fog IIRC.
>>
>>54832677
It's not good for storing things, though. Anything that's in the Dimensional Gap for too long unprotected ceases to exist. You'd need shielding magic, too.
>>
>>54831766
The subspace dimension of villain origin in Sailor Moon?
>>
>>54832487
Yeah. It's a "who you are in the dark" kind of thing. All of them have seen me at my absolute worst and have seen me destroyed both physically and psychologically more than a few times. When the shit hits the fan they're the ones who are left to pick up the pieces and fit them back together again. But we pick up and keep going regardless. It's a relationship that's impossible to describe. It's hard to fall in love with somebody when you've seen their guts all over the floor and when you've seen them destroy civilizations in a psychotic rage, when you've seen just how far they can fall. But at the same time you watch them crawl back out of the abyss every single time and you've seen them sacrifice more than can be described fighting to protect and save people who by all rights should be beyond all salvation. It's a relationship far greater than love. It's one thing to follow a man into Hell. It's another to follow him back out.
>>
>>54832660
With FUCKING MAGNETS.
>>
File: delet this chris.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
delet this chris.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>54832630
>please dont shoot me
>>
>>54832721
What's that character from?
>>
>>54832753
Chris Yukine in Symphogear.
>>
File: Ice Bitch black dress.png (3MB, 1077x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Ice Bitch black dress.png
3MB, 1077x1500px
>>54832075
I am honor bound to demand a battle to the death over it. My Waifu would accept no less.
>>
>>54832753
Symphogear. Her name is Chris, she likes guns. Her relic is actually supposed to be a bow, but guns are more fun.
>>
If you were a character in a 8 or 16-bit game, what would your theme music sound like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Ni7OjwlAQ
>>
File: Zenbu Bow.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu Bow.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>54832815
They've been pushing bow Chris in AXZ a lot though
>>
So, here's the Desolate Era Jump first draft, it's generally jumpable, but things are still up for change:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kUI1bvc5o3LUISfFDZxNJr9nX0bF_XK3VkMiD74FRf4/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
File: tanks.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
tanks.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>54832815
and crossbows
>>
>>54832885
Biki is the best punch lesbian
>>
>>54832855
Why do all the backgrounds, even drop-in, cost CP?

Exactly what kind of ancient chinese enlightenment superpowers are locked off?
>>
>>54832855
Is this the series where the protagonist has rain powers and fights with flying swords? All these xianxia settings blend together after a while, but I think I remember there being "fiendgods" in that one.
>>
>>54832961
Drop In doesn't cost CP. The other drawbacks give you a skillset, and connections you otherwise wouldn't have.
>>54832975
I can't name a single Xianxia without swords. Gonna need to be a bit more specific.
>>
>>54832713
On this topic, since a friend of mine asked. What are some good therapy perks (To prevent mental trauma and heal from mental trauma)
>>
>>54833001
>I can't name a single Xianxia without swords. Gonna need to be a bit more specific.
I thought the "rain powers" bit would narrow it down, but it doesn't matter. I got to the companions section and saw that a monster named Serpentwing was on offer, I remember that being in the one I'm thinking of. Dude was kind of a jerk, if I remember right.
>>
>>54833019
Dude was a cunt of the highest order.

"Oh you killed my son who was going around slaughtering hundreds of people, how dare you you evil human bastard, I can't believe your arrogance"
>>
>>54832855
Exactly what can Daofather Golems do? What do Queen generally look like, and do they need to be impregnated to do the birthing thing? In theory, is there anything stopping you from making a Queen that gives birth to Queens that gives birth to Queens?

Dream of the Three Realms is a little unclear, it's described as travelling between worlds and the last couple sentences mention universal spacetime shenanigans? What kind are there?

The powerlevels are confusing me. In layman's terms how powerful is Hougi's Bow plus the jade slip once mastered?
>>
>>54832855
Well, like with Coiling Dragon, the biggest issue is that you fling around so many terms without really explaining what they mean or what scale of thing they're representing. Sometimes you do, most of the time you don't. I'm not even through the first perkline and there's a bunch of these.
>>
>>54832855
Yeah just....there are descriptions here that have more nouns then words and I'm barely understanding any of this.

Could you try and use descriptive stuff so that people who haven't read the series can understand? Describe what a perk/item can do without telling us it's on the level of 'noun' but we have no idea what noun is.
>>
>>54832855
Do you have the latest update of Heroes?
>>
>>54832855
>Authentic Xianxia Experience
Oh fuck off Brahmastra. A power seal drawback is not worth 1000CP.
>>
>>54832855
Well, got to the end and found the dictionary. The massive dictionary. This is a lazy way to make jumps. You should not need a dictionary to comprehend this jump but apparently that's the situation. Having a dictionary is a nice bonus but you've written your jump as to genuinely mandate that you read that dictionary.
>>
So, I'm overlooking my build for Tsukihime and I kinda wanna take the "be Tohno-san". Problem is, I've never played the game, know very little beyond what could be found in the wiki, and the whole damn situation looks like a death trap for the unprepared. Please jc, give me tips on how to survive!

And waifu Arc too, if you have the time.
>>
>>54831825
>Knotted

LEWD.

>>54832303
>ople are talking about Rinnegans and other bullshit while I'm over here planning on jumping a fanfic that lowers the settings powerlevel.
>>54832303
>Either that or I jump a SI fanfic and bully the SI.

SI?
>>
>>54833043
Daofather Golems are basically just Golems that fight on the level of a Daofather. That's it.

The Queen's weren't described that well in the books, so there's not really any description of them. The perk also states that you have to create the Queen's so I thought it would be clear that that's not possible.

As for Dreams of the Three Realms, I can see where the confusion comes across from, I'll fix it later.

>>54833102
It's a power seal drawback in a place where what are arguably the mooks can generally stand on the surface of a star and have a nice conversation.

>>54833081
Would you mind commenting on those in the Doc? I can try to fix some of the descriptions but a serious issue with DE is that feats stop really being shown during the middle levels of power for a while, so I can't accurately say "this bust a planet"

>>54833054
If I had to stop to explain descriptions would be very bloated. There's a notes in case you can't understand something, and if you can't find it in the notes you can comment and I can add it in.

>>54833134
There's really no other way to add the stuff in? Trying to convey all of what's in the Dao section alone would pretty much make the jump more fluff than actual purchases, and if I'm being honest there's not much of a way to convey things in a short span of time, DE has a lot of nuances and is pretty complicated as far as Xianxia go.
>>
>>54833160
>SI?
Self insert.
>>
>>54833163
>power seal drawback stuff
So? You're not exactly being skimpy on the power you offer in jump. Nor should you be pricing a drawback on the assumption that it's not someone's first jump. That's over triple what those drawbacks are almost always priced as.
>>
>>54833163
Keep your name on.

The Houyi bow is probably the worst offender i can find in regards to how ridiculous the noun game gets. There has to be a simpler way of saying that description than the ridiculous "If you are this then you could do this to this but only once you reach this and then this if you are this and then can do this"
>>
>>54833180
It's not on the assumption that it's your first Jump, it's just that there's no way that you'll be able to reach their level of power fast enough for it to be invalidated. It's an incredibly dangerous thing to enter the world without outside powers because those buy you the time needed to actually become someone worth something. Without buying multiple different things from multiple different trees and shoving drawbacks down your throat you're not really gonna be able to get that advantage back.
>>
>>54832855
So offering planets millions of times the size of earth to just carry around.

Are you able to use them as infinite free pods or are you still not at that level of BS?
>>
>>54833197
Ah shit, I forgot the phone version does that, but I can change the description for Houyi's Bow to include more of it's abilities outside of when paired with Heartforce.
>>
>>54833202
Except if this is someone's first jump, as it should be treated as, every one is entering without any powers.

Your entire post is showing that you are treating this as assuming someone is coming in with powers.
>>
>>54833221
Or just change the description so it's clearer as to what it can do already instead of adding more confusion onto it.
>>
>>54832855
Huh, weaker than I thought. Not even at a Multi-Solar System busting level for the top tier guys.
>>
>>54832855
I'd really like to be able to comment on this, since I'm almost certain that there's going to be unbalanced stuff, but making it through this jargon packed document is pretty hard.
>>
>>54833218
Ah I guess that's my fault for not clarifying but there's really no reason to assume these people come with you if you don't have a pod. Warehouse extensions don't suddenly mean people inside come with you.
>>54833226
Oh yeah, I see your point, I'll just make it give 0CP if it's a first Jump.
>>54833231
It's pretty hard to tell you what the bow does without explaining its use with Heartforce techniques which is pretty damn hefty to get into in the item section. I can't explain everything in the Jump when it's introduced because it would take up way too much space. adding what it would do without Heartforce would just include the feats a weapon of that level would be able to achieve otherwise.
>>
>>54833202
Um. So unless we come in with OOC powers, there's no way we'll be able to reach a level of power where you're worth something?

That seems like a really dumb way to make a jump.
>>
>>54833163
I don't mind it too much personally, but I think it might be worthwhile to elaborate on terms in parenthesis (a short blurb with the core bits, like this) the first time they come up. The full and more detailed descriptions can stay in the Notes.
>>
>>54833136
Having played Tsukihime i can say that depending on what you get you won't have much problem with anything besides Roa and Nrvnqsr Chaos with things just from the jump. Just grabbing inhuman & battle mage would raise your survival chances immensely.

Chaos is basically Hellsing's Alucard if he absorbed a bunch of magical creatures that are reabsorbed if they get killed.

Meanwhile Roa gets several things depending on what route you're in, though since you'd probably be going for Arc's route he'd probably have the mystic eyes of life perception and really good regeneration under the moonlight.

Roa's relatively easy to take care of, just find out where he's hiding and go kick his ass during the day or the new moon.

Chaos on the other hand you'd really need something to stop him from recovering his familiars. So either make something that can permanently destroy them through the artificer perk or grabing the barrel replica would be your best bet.
>>
>>54833278
What no jesus fuck

That does not fix the problem. The problem you just tried to use as justification STILL EXISTS for first or early jumpers. It's even more ridiculous now because someone who took a single low powered jump is now getting 1000CP even though they may have gained almost nothing compared to the guy with no prior jumps that gets 0CP.

Just reduce the CP it gives to 300 like all other power seal drawbacks.
>>
>>54833278
Honestly, if Exalted and Fate can be made without requiring a reference handout, it feels like you are just taking the lazy way out where you don't really have to take the time to describe things to people not in the know and can just leave it all at the end.

Didn't this get a load of complaints when you did it with Coiling Dragon?
>>
>>54832397
Will we tenseigan at the start of the jump or just before aliens attack ? Of course if we take Alien Invaders scenario.
>>
>>54833292
Huh, okay. That doesn't seem too terrible. I was definitely going to grab the artificer perk, and probably the Barrel Replica as well.

Much obliged!
>>
>>54833285
No I'm just saying it's incredibly dangerous, coming in as a first Jump would require taking a lot of things to cover your bases which would in turn require Drawbacks. Being able to walk in on your first Jump and walk away with planet busting power isn't that good of a way to make a Jump either.

>>54833299
Speaking of, I'm going to agree with this assessment, I never actually thought about it like that when making the drawback.
>>
>>54833163
Okay, the big clay kind of golem? How human do they look? By "level" do you mean elemental control of strength? That's a really vague description, and with a setting with terms this specific bloat is preferable to ambiguity.
>>
>>54833278
Your dictionary isn't very good. It explains the power levels but even in the dictionary there's a load of terms that aren't explained anywhere.

Could you please give definitions for a lot of these basic concepts, instead of just the various stages of power?
>>
>>54833353
Do you have the update you said you were doing to the Heroes jump? The one that incorporates the changes you talked about after posting it last?
>>
>>54831948
You still have stuff like Out of Control being mandatory for Jinchukiri. That was never a thing in canon. Naruto was just a little shit who had no clue what he was doing. When he actually started training it his chakra control quickly got amazing.
>>
>>54833348
Very welcome, one more thing though. The Stabilizer drawback might potentally be useful.

You see Arc is weakend during the main story due to nearly being killed with the mystic eyes of death percepton at the beginning. This causes several problems one of which is that she uses alot of her power to supress her desire to drink blood, which would end badly for everyone involved. So if you used Stabilizer to help her gain some power back not only will that not be as much of a problem, she'd be stronger too which might possibly let her one-shot that Roa guy.
>>
>>54832855
I give up. I know you hid some super broken bullshit in here but it's making my eyes actually hurt trying to understand these things, including shit not in your fucking glossary.
>>
>>54833359
Since it's a Chinese light novel, we're not given much description on their looks other than being black and menacing as far as I remember. However you are correct about the description of strength.

>>54833365
Could you point out some of these terms? I would really appreciate it.

>>54833387
The one with the changes to the Hunger and Power Giveaway Drawbacks as well as the Intuitive Aptitude?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pg1uT-v43rGP1x3sUk-S4LxMsKKfXbhS0OwpkZvjKpo/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>54833404
While I agree the mandatory drawback isn't needed, the second half of your post is untrue. He did not quickly get amazing. He had shit control until years after he started training and it still took months for him to get actually good with stuff he used constantly.
>>
>>54833430
I thought that was because of his Yang imbalance which also manifested itself as him being such a hyperactive fuck?
>>
>>54833417
What is a dao? The Jindan item describes some of what they are but I still come away having no idea what they actually are, aside from that they boost your power somehow. What is the difference between a Major World a Chaos World and a Minor World?

The thing you need to realise when making a dictionary/glossary is that you need to be thorough. If you're telling people to refer to it as they read, you need to actually include all these terms in it and not either spread them throughout other descriptions (Especially ones you reuse a lot but don't explain later) or ones not clearly defined at all.
>>
>>54833353
So you dislike the Dragon Ball jumps?
>>
>>54833353
So maybe you should aim for the middle ground instead of one of the two bad extremes.

I mean that is ignoring that you can just buy that Daofather Golem that seems to be able to planet bust, easy. Having stuff like that be buyable makes your post kinda hypocritical.
>>
>>54833412
>I know you hid some super broken bullshit in here
>implying "hiding it" is even remotely necessary with the recent power-creep
>recent meaning "over the last several months"
God, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>54833417
Perhaps Hunger shouldn't invert your personality completely, but instead change it so that you will give in to the desire to know. After all, if you already wanted to, but were able to hold yourself back, a complete inversion wouldn't make sense.

Less opposite day and more appropriate changes.
>>
File: 1497028904352.png (252KB, 717x533px) Image search: [Google]
1497028904352.png
252KB, 717x533px
>>54833408
Oooh, that's neat. It also puts me at juuust enough points to grab the MEoDP in jump too. Which is always nice.

Huh, wow. I was honestly pretty leery about the whole scenario. Thanks for clearing everything up, Anon. Really made my evening!
>>
>>54833528
Anything to help an anon get together with best girl.
>>
>>54832855
Huh. I'd have thought it'd be a lot stronger in the powah lvls given hwo talked up it seems to be as a xianxia. Saint Seiya was stronger.
>>
>>54833539
Going by this whole major world thing, it seems like it's star level or a bit beyond at top of this series.
>>
>>54833452
Dao translates to something like "underlying principle". In many xianxia settings, high-level conceptual abilities are referred to as daos to draw a comparison to the legendary capabilities of the Immortal Sages of the Daoist religion. I assume that's what's going on here. The alternative is that it's a dao as in the broad cutting sword, which I'm pretty sure it isn't, given the context.
>>
>>54833553
So that one scenario reward gives you near total control of all the concepts of future settings after a few years? Seems a bit much.
>>
>>54833430
He was able to get good enough to water walk in like an hour after being told it was possible and good enough to form a shitty rasengan after a few days and with a bit of a cheat. Chunin exam Naruto is amazing for his age and he only gets better from there. He's not the best in the world after a day or something but he's undeniably talented as hell.
>>
>>54833539
>Saint Seiya was stronger.
I mean, that's not exactly a low bar.
>>
>>54833417
Is intuitive Aptitude the full Sylar package, including his whole pick-up-powers-using-empathy-not-surgery schtick he only sometimes uses after learning about it in season 3?

Could Power copying evolve into something more like Peter's, given time? The description is of what he could do when he first discovered his powers, not what he ended up doing.
>>
>>54833605
Given how highly wanked xianxia constantly is, I was just expecting more than mid level DBZ.
>>
>>54833539
Saint Seiya involves people trying to dodge light years to get out of the way of attacks. It's not exactly low tier stuff.
>>
Looking for a jump with good companions, an int boost and a charisma boost. Nothing to high powered please.
>>
>>54833604
He already learnt a bunch of steps for water walking when he learnt tree walking. Learning a fairly basic skill when you have all you need in an hour isn't that big a deal, especially since he's not exactly proceeding to spend active battles on the water either.

A shitty rasengan when he effectively has at least one other person assisting his control. It's not 'a bit of a cheat', it's what makes him go from completely unable to do it to being able to do it.

He's not amazing for his age at chakra control. Sakura is amazing for her age. Naruto, at best, could be called good. More reasonably he's average and makes up for it with lots of chakra.
>>
>>54833638
See >>54833623
people constantly talk up Xianxia and seemed to treat this as a pretty strong one yet it doesn't even seem on the mid-high shounen tier.
>>
>>54833009
Heart of a Child (Chronicles of Narnia)
The Preservation of Man (Chronicles of Narnia)
What Doesn't Kill You… (Tomb Raider)
Meta (Project Freelancer)
Glimmer of Hope (Generic Zombie Apocalypse)
Anon, It's You (Robocop)
>>
>>54833452
There's an entire section on the Daos at the bottom, and again I'd really appreciate it if you could point those out, like I said this is a finished first draft and I'd really like to know which of these things aren't explained(such as Chaosworld)
>>54833492
As stated within the item, you'd still have to train until you'd actually be able to reach a Daofathers level of power with it, otherwise it simply allows you to fight two levels above you and generally provides protection under the caveat of being as tough as a Daofather. You wouldn't be planet busting if you just bought it and never trained.

>>54833476
The Dragonball Jumps require you to train to reach that level of power.

>>54833539
Well, the people in the old threads considered CDs mountain busting completely overpowered, so Star level is pretty leery to me.
>>54833576
Well I did add many different caveats such as having to consistently fight against the concepts from being subsumed and it not being very easy to enter or leave them
>>
>>54833618
Peter's actually seems to be his second power, the shitty one he got after his dad stole his actual power.
>>
>>54833670
...you know I thought I was doing some light shitposting but seriously? That seems like way too much of a reward, especially since it has potentially WAY more power than what you normally have and there's zero details on how you fight or the strength of what you fight and so on.

Seriously that seems way too strong. Complete control of all concepts in an entire setting is post spark bullshit.
>>
>>54833670
It describes different kind of daos, not what daos are.
>>
>>54833618
To be fair, their actual, full strength abilities totally blow every other power there out of the water.
>>
>>54833656
>He's not amazing for his age at chakra control. Sakura is amazing for her age. Naruto, at best, could be called good. More reasonably he's average and makes up for it with lots of chakra.
Naruto is amazing at chakra control by the end of the Chunin exams. He went from literally not knowing what chakra was to tree climbing in a few days and learned

>A shitty rasengan when he effectively has at least one other person assisting his control. It's not 'a bit of a cheat', it's what makes him go from completely unable to do it to being able to do it.
The Rasengan is literally the ultimate technique based control thought up by the Fourth Hokage. He can do most of the steps to it by like a week into learning it and starts adding shit the Fourth Hokage could never figure out in Shippuden. It's like saying a kid building a tank isn't very impressive because his twin brother helped him build it.
>>
>>54833662
I mean, Saint Seiya and Dragon Ball are on the "mid-high shounen" tier. Most shounen doesn't even approach mountain-busting. Those that go higher than star-level are the outliers to the outliers.
>>
>>54833707
Not knowing what chakra control is seems highly irrelevant given hes very obviously aware of how to manipulate it. How else would he use jutsu? Learning tree climbing in a few days isn't terribly impressive.

He can do all the steps except the one that actually requires great control, which he needs to cheat to do. Your example is more accurately "It's not that impressive if a kid 'builds' a tank by helping to drag over some metal used to make it before using a machine to put it all together for him'.
>>
>>54833695
Not all concepts, it's more like being a Planar Deity that can generally manipulate the concepts, but can't really have full power over every concept because you'd be fighting against the Natural laws which won't let you do some things such as actually leave, and attempting to manipulate events which aren't seen as beneficial to the world or just done for outright fun to be fought against even harder.

As I'm explaining this I'm realizing just how poorly explained it is in text.
>>
>>54833762
While yes, it's clearer now, I still feel that manipulation of every concept in existence in a setting is still too much and should only be a post spark thing.
>>
>>54833727
>Mid-high
>Entities and DBZ can delete entire multiverses
>>
>>54831770
>>54831777
Silly anon, nobody gives a fuck about anything except Naruto and xianxia.
>>
>>54833772
That is a good point, I guess I can just make it a perk that makes you better at invasions on a massive scale.
>>
>>54833778
>Entities and DBZ can delete entire multiverses
...You mean Entities from Worm? No, they can't. Like, straight-up, they just can't.

And Zeno is a plot device who's arbitrarily high above everyone else in the setting. One being doesn't make the actual focus of the setting any higher tier. And neither has he shown the capability to "delete entire multiverses".
>>
>>54832630
>control and DISCIPLINED about it
I can only imagine this means as long as it didn't get in the way of Killer B's Killer Rap Career which is totally gonna take off any day now he just needs more exposure here listen to his mix tape again.
>>
>>54833865
Entity = beings. The word wasn't invented by Worm, you fucking troglodyte.

Zen-oh deleted 6 of his 18 Universes in a moment while having a tantrum. He see him delete all the universes of the future timeline. He can delete a multiverse, anon.

Also the Gods of Destruction and Angels can blow up Universes, and even Goku has been putting out enough energy that clashing with an opponent on his level could eventually destroy a universe.
>>
File: Make Konoha Great Again.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Make Konoha Great Again.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>54831797
"Grab her by the Sharingan."
>>
>>54832397
Origins
Clan Born (900)
Konohagakure

Perks
Strength-Speed Chakra Enhancment Specialization
You Have Reserves
Fire-Wind-Lightning-Earth-Water Affinity
Nin-Tai-Gen-Bukijutsu Specialization
Cursed Seal of Heaven (700)
Fuinjutsu Prodigy (400)
True Jinchukiri (-600)

Clan
Wood Release (-800)
Uzumaki (-1000)
Senju (-1600)
Uchiha (-2000)
-Kamui
-Amaterasu
Mangekyo Sharingan (0)
Rinnegan (-2400)

Items
Basic Gear
Signed Icha Icha Series
Fuinjutsu Kit

Drawbacks
Reviled (2300)
Verbal Tick (2200)
Angst (2100)
Super Pervert (2000)
Sealed Bloodline: Wood Release (1900)
Hunted (1600)
Low Priority (1400)
Out of Control (1200)
Dysfunction Junction (1000)
Boiling Blood (800)
Blood Lust (500)
MC-CHAN (0)

Scenarios
Sage of Six Paths
>>
>>54833942
Companions
Tamamo Lilly
Clan Born

Perks
Strength-Speed Chakra Enhancment Specialization
You Have Reserves
Fire-Wind-Lightning-Earth-Water Affinity
Fuinjutsu Prodigy (700)

Clans
Wood Release (500)
Uzumaki (300)
Senju (-300)
Uchiha (-700)
Rinnegan (-1100)

Items
Basic Gear
Signed Icha Icha Series
Summoning Scroll: Foxes (-1400)

Drawbacks
Verbal Tick (-1300)
Angst (-1200)
Super Pervert (-1100)
Sealed Bloodline: Wood Release (-1000)
Hunted (-700)
Low Priority (-500)
Boiling Blood (-300)
Blood Lust (0)

Will Writefag it up later.
>>
>>54833417
>being black and menacing

So a clone army of DMXes and 50 Cents with avatar powers, got it.
>>
>>54834019
fuckin

spat out my yogurt you bitch

that was too funny
>>
>>54832397
Why can you only sign one summoning contract without the Rinnegan? Sasuke could summon Snakes and Hawks at the same time.
>>
>>54834032
>I want my edgy eyes to be even better!
>>
>>54833930
A pox on your family for making me wonder what bunny goddess Clinton would look like.
>>
>>54834062
At least no jumper would waifu her then.
>>
>>54834062
A emotionless robot who loses what should have been the easiest fight ever. So not very different.
>>
File: Crystal Magic.jpg (33KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Magic.jpg
33KB, 720x540px
So quick question:
Assumeing an ant is a tenth of inch tall, .1 inches
And assumeing human is 5' 6'', 66 inches.
so ratio becomes 1 : 660

How large is an 'Ant Sized' moon using this roundabout scale? It'd still be pretty huge right? Like mountain sized maybe or large hill?
>>
Is the No Game No Life jump done? It mentions bringing companions but there is no import option
>>
>>54834106
The true answer is that it's magic and you gotta fanwank something, magic don't answer to no metric system bullshit.
>>
>>54834106
Why don't you just divide the surface area of the moon by 660?
>>
>>54834106
It'd be about a mile and a little more then a half in radius, if my math is correct. So, yeah, still fairly big.
>>
>>54834106
This is some pretty basic arithmetic, anon.
I'm very disappointed in you.
However, I'll still answer, 'cause I'm nice like that.
According to Wikipedia, the Moon has a diameter of roughly 2160 miles.
2160/660=3.27
I'm only going to the hundredth, because I'm lazy.
Still a big-ass piece of rock. But there are plenty of asteroids and dwarf planets that are way bigger.
>>
>>54834106
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon

Mean radius
1737.1 km (0.273 of Earth's)

https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1737.1km%2F660

1.635 miles.
>>
>>54833892
>Entity = beings. The word wasn't invented by Worm, you fucking troglodyte.
I was typing out a more detailed response, but I decided against it. Just wanted to point out that this is too goddamn silly. When your other example is a specific setting, why in the world would anyone assume that you mean "any arbitrary fictional being I can think of" when you could be referring to "popular fictional creature that is often talked about in these threads"? It'd be like saying "Servants and Overlord can obliterate cities" and expecting someone to interpret it as the more general meaning for "servant" when Fate Servants are talked about all the time and often wanked in the extreme. Of course, it'd be better to instead say "DBZ and entities" to avoid any confusion.
>>
>>54834129
Hell, the smallest dwarf planet currently recognized has a diameter of 587. The ant moon would be an ickle baby.
>>
>>54834137
Nobody would think entity always means Worm unless they were a dimwitted, uneducated cretin from this thread or Spacebattles. Nobody else would be so stupid and within such a narrow fanbase at the same time.
>>
>>54834156
>>54834137
Desu it seems to me the misunderstanding here came from the

>Entities and DBZ

phrase in >>54833778, instead of

>Entities in DBZ

so anon thought you were talking about 2 different settings instead of the same one.
>>
>>54834156
K.

Though it is amusing how many assumptions you're making.
>>
>>54834184
Correct assumptions.
>>
>>54834190
More like idiotic assumptions, but sure. Either way, you're a troll or a fool too far up his own ass, so... have fun, I guess.
>>
Where can I get a decent enchanting system?
>>
>>54834275
Samurai Jack or TES.
>>
>>54834275
All over the place. Tabletop-based jumps are probably good places to start, though. D&D, Exalted, Shadowrun, GURPS...lots of good enchanting there. Fate also has many good enchanting options, especially if you get that skill as a Servant. Overlord, too. Really any magic-themed light novel jump. Those are your best bets. TRPGs and light novels.
>>
>>54833136
It might be a bit late to suggest stuff but remember the drawback doesn't take away items or companions. Utilizing them properly can help a lot, especially if you have items that can heal and/or empower Arc. That will go a good way to helping you survive.
>>
Still looking for a jump with at least one good companions, an intelligence boost and a charisma boost. (That isn't to dangerous)
>>
>>54834358
Overlord(series)
>>
>>54831948
WTF? Why didn't you remove MangoEye's fanfic powers? (kuraokami and Kamimusubi, wiki doesn't have those, google fails)
>>
>>54831948
>http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view
So it's saying that I'd only have to take angst and the clan is pretty much extinct if you use the clan discount. Would you be able to buy the Uchiha clan at full price, and not have your entire clan nearly wiped out?
>>
>>54834551
>Being Uchiha
>>
Is the Campione jump dead?
>>
>>54834610
Seems so.
>>
>>54834379
Do you think Samus Aran would be ok with being imported as a Roc or other bird-humanoid NPC?
>>
Do we have any good hair effect perks?
>>
>>54834610
Yeah, BLADE probably dropped it already. I think it was because he couldn't get into the LNs.
>>
>>54834753
Endeavor needs to be shanked.
>>
>>54831750
>Uplift them?
Well... he is an Alakazam, so that'd be a rather insulting proposition. Cheeky bugger never lets me forget how stupid I once was
>>
>>54831948
So what happens if you take Clan Born Uchiha with The Third Shinobi War drawback? Wouldyou still be required to take angst? Or what happens if you take it with a fanfic where the Uchiha weren't wiped out?
>>
>>54835236
>Taking Uchiha
>>
Has there been any expansion on what 'Enlightened' people can do in the MCU?
>>
>>54835236
That's what was wondering.
I'd actually like to have my entire clan alive if I was making an Uchiha build.
>>
>>54835334
Depends on the background I think, ironfist can punch stuff, sorcerers can warp space into fractal madness.
>>
>>54835272
The Uchiha did nothing wrong! Don't bully!
>>
>>54836010
They literally did everything wrong.
>>
>>54836010
The Uchiha are stinky and got what was coming to them.
>>
>>54836025
Danzo got what was coming to him too.
By an uchiha was the best part.
>>
>>54836023
>>54836025
The Uchiha were saints and martyrs!
Danzo was a dick!.
>>
File: Shantae.png (1MB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
Shantae.png
1MB, 1200x750px
Shantae Jump When ? Sorry I forgot the offering to the jumpmakers.
>>
Alpha Centauri Jumpchain
Planet Subconscious
Roll(1d8)+0:1,+0 Total:1 University of Planet
Groupthink (Free Planet Subconscious
Secrets of Creation-200 discount planet subconscious
assent to transcendence -400 discount planet subconscious
Knowledge , free for university of planet.
The Pholus Mutagen-200
The Weather Paradigm-200
the plan: I've got a lot gene sequences memorized, including the one for my personal infection strain, bribing Academician Prokhor Zakharov with outlandish technologies. I convinced him to sequence it , telling him that it would bring forth a psychic awakening , allowing instantaneous psychic communication between all machines and organisms carrying it, naturally it breaches his puny attempts at containment joining the University of planet, the aliens,the planet, and eventually the rest of the factions as never possible before.
>>
>>54836148
Nobody here likes cute genies, sadly.
>>
File: So Sad.gif (790KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
So Sad.gif
790KB, 320x224px
>>54836187
>>
>>54836148
You could always give it a try.

Even if you don't believe it yourself, people here would offer advice (scream at you) to help you get better.
>>
File: Can't put me down.jpg (7KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
Can't put me down.jpg
7KB, 186x271px
>>54836218
Already working on one.
>>
Does any one have any good jump chains they like? I would usually look at the ones in /cyoag , but after looking here It seems like you guys are a lot nicer i.e. no stupid Drama. Thanks :D
>>
>>54836483
>no stupid drama
>no
>stupid
>drama

I needed that laugh at 7:50 in the morning.
>>
>>54836500
Glad to help make your morning.
>>
>>54836483
I love my current chain but if you are serious then no, this place is fukk of drama and shitposting and trolling. I hope you have a strong will.
>>
>>54836694
Indeed.

Have pikas. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqtm9dkAu4o&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>54836756
When does it shoot lightning?
>>
File: Ark Royal.png (393KB, 463x795px) Image search: [Google]
Ark Royal.png
393KB, 463x795px
Who are your ship sloots /jc/?
>>
>>54836819
No, I am the boat.
>>
>>54836756
that emphasis on Pika though, lol.
>>
File: 6881f05725e4370ba50d3202eac87def.jpg (941KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6881f05725e4370ba50d3202eac87def.jpg
941KB, 1200x1200px
>>54831750
I didn't end up starting in Pokemon in my newest Chain. I'm tempted to go there anyway once I have a few Companions. It seems like that would be a lot of fun to write, even if it is against the rules. Mae from Night in the Woods and Katia Managan as Pokemon Trainers sounds like the cutest thing ever.

In my Restarted Chain I left them behind. Jumper didn't think it was fair to drag them through what was about to happen, especially without being able to ask permission from all of them.

I took Pokeglot in my first Chain and brought them all with me. They ended up being great friends, but they slowly drifted away as the chain grew longer and they found things worth more than eternally wandering. I would go into greater detail except I can't find any of my writing from the Chain.

>>54831904
By screwing it up even further by pairing everyone up with wildly different people. Plans based on forced genetic pairings are really easy to mess up.

>>54836483
If you look on the Drive, HeavensAnon posted his entire chain there in the writefagging folder. For the love of god don't open Tera's, It's got a really neat gimmick behind it and Heavens has a talent for kicking you right in the feels along the way.

If you want to go archive diving, Ravenloft usually posts hers in the thread and they're entertaining. Or there's my own, which I posted in pastebins, but they tend to be longer reads.

>no stupid Drama
Eh, it comes and it goes. There's one or two vocal howler monkeys that can make the place unbearable for a few hours, but you learn to tune them out. For the most part the main lot of us are pretty nice people.
>>
Are there any jumps, other than Mushoku Tensei, that offer the option to actually live through your background? You know, where the jump starts with you being born, and proceeds forwards from there until the point it normally would have ended. I like that idea.
>>
File: Revival Man Jump WIP.pdf (247KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Revival Man Jump WIP.pdf
247KB, 1x1px
Here's the first WIP for evaluation.
>>
>>54836908
I like it as well, but I'm afraid that I don't know of any others
>>
>>54836908
The Generic Isekai jump has an option for that, though it's still a WIP at this point.
>>
>>54831770
Combine Waterworks with Soundgarden so you cry sand.
>>
File: ic-2719.png (14KB, 630x84px) Image search: [Google]
ic-2719.png
14KB, 630x84px
So pokemon red blue is close, though I did get in touch with quicksilver and he did not say no it seems that he would rather see pokemon sun and moon than red and blue. Although I agree it would be nice I don't know sun and moon. So I won't be making red and blue.

Sorry guys.
>>
>>54836914
It's a bit too short currently to properly evaluate. It doesn't look bad, but not knowing the series I have no idea if the included options are appropriate to the setting or if the other origins are worth taking or will have anything interesting
>>
>>54837030
http://mangakakalot.com/manga/revival_man
Have a link
>>
>>54837024
>So pokemon red blue is close
>I won't be making red and blue
What now?
>>
>>54837057
>>54837024
Closed* sorry.
>>
>>54837024

Will you be making pokemon sun and moon instead?
>>
>>54837024
Well, that's a shame. It looks like he didn't even explicitly shut it down. But I guess now that a Sun & Moon jump is officially allowed, someone else could make that.
>>
>>54837072
I never played those.
>>
>>54837024
Nice to see somebody actually sticking to proper channels. Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>54837024
I mean, you'd basically be cloning the current jump in subject matter so this is the expected result.
>>
>>54837138
He didn't say no though. Someone else can still make the jump.
>>
>>54837138
Look dont try to start that tired line again, look at all the marvel jumps we havr. I had planned on doing trainers, gym leaders, team rocket, silph company lines. Lots of different stuff and it happens a decade before the rest of pokemon.
>>
>>54837153
I've never approved of those either. People here are just really greedy and don't care about anything as long as it comes with shiny new powers.
>>
>>54837162
Is that it though? If it was all merely power wankery, we'd only need a handful of such Jumps to become deific. It seems likely that most just want a more diverse playground for the game, more opportunities to Jump about
>>
File: 1467327345959.jpg (42KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
1467327345959.jpg
42KB, 600x607px
>>54837162
>no warhammers
>no justice leagues
>no marvel
>DOESNT MATTER IM SALTY
ok then.
>>
>>54837196
Well you can't get away with making the jump non-representative. Yet. But it still lets you bypass Returns to mess around in the setting more, and it gives you more powers from that setting too.
>>
>>54837024
Well, at least there's an okay for Sun and Moon. That's pretty good to know. Sorry about your red/blue idea getting shut down, but I'm glad you went about it the right way.
>>
>>54837224
That may be a problem, if we could pin down which continuity the jump is in.

Which is it? The show? The games? The manga? The offshoot show?

They are all extremely different.
>>
>>54837153
I think the problem is that the Pokémon Trainer jump covers a lot in a superficial manner. For example, Colosseum and XD get the Snag Machine and the Orre start location, but no Shadow Pokémon stuff, no Pokémon-shaped robots, etc. This discourages anyone from doing the source material in a more serious manner.

It would've been cool to see an Orre jump, possibly with some stuff from Battle Revolution and Ranch. An 3rd/4th gen console jump.
>>
>>54837255
The first jump? It's in the game world expanded like the anime. Red and Blue are the names only of pokemon games, not any part of the manga or anime, so this jump would have also been in the game world, expanded like the anime, under the principle that jumps are the actual setting, not the media itself.
>>
>>54836908
The Universal Drawback Supplement has a drawback for that. It was well recieved by the thread so I think it'd be kosher. Not entirely sure, but it's the only other way that I know of.
>>
>>54837275
Shadow Pokemon are a complete negative.
>>
Im about to jump kancolle, what would a shipgirl based on the halo ark look like?
>>
>>54837296
>It was well recieved by the thread
Why do you lie?
>>
>>54837301
What class of ship is the ark?
>>
>>54837290
Oh so a pokemon anime would be fine then? Because I have seen it stated here in the past that it is not the games. Usually when people are trying to use pokeballs for storage.
>>
>>54837299
The purification tech would be useful post-jump.
>>
>>54834610
Yes. You can have it.
>>
File: Ark (1).jpg (679KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ark (1).jpg
679KB, 1600x900px
>>54837312
Ummm in halo it is basically planetary size.
>>
>>54837319
Yeah sure. You could get away with that.
>>
>>54831948
Any chance of getting a less murderous rage inducing version of Jugo's bloodline?
>>
>>54837348
Size doesn't matter, it can still have a class. If not, how does this thing attack? The girl is going to have armor bits and accessories based on the design, but her actual offensive equipment is based on what the original ship uses as weapons.
>>
>>54837306
It was tolerated by most of the thread and a few people were happy to see it. One guy was being an absolute autistic freak about it but he was loud. That was it.
>>
>>54837352
Jugo's bloodline induces rage because he over-absorbs chakra and needs to release it.
>>
>>54837360
It was pretty controversial. It got through because a few popular jumpmakers liked it, and they're the only people who actually talk to Brutus when he checks what's good to move.
>>
>>54837290
I guess a full anime jump would work.
If it's just the game world expanded by the anime, the game would win any conflicts between the two. So Sabrina would probably turn people into dolls, the Orange Islands would be a thing, that one region would have Pokémon Showcases, and all the movies would be a thing.
>>
Does anyone remember a perk that made it so that your attacks always inflicted pain, even if the enemy wasn't really harmed by them? If so, please tell me where that is.
>>
>>54837388
Orange Islands aren't a thing in game Kanto, it's the Sevii Islands. Our pokemon jump would have those, if you made an anime jump, then it would have the Orange Islands instead.
>>
>>54837357
Oh, either aviation battleship, destroyer, or battleship

Possibly a abyssal shipgirl princess.
>>
>>54837375
What controversy could there even be? It's a supplement that is completely optional. It's just on the drive for easier reference which is the same reason all the supplements are there. Some people like it, some people tolerated it, a few people disliked it, a few more hated it. The same as half the jumps on the drive. Don't like it? Don't take it. Simple as that.
>>
>>54837416
Free drawbacks in people's jumps that can bypass the jump's design.
>>
>>54837389
Creepypasta has a perk, and Kamigawa has an item.
>>
>>54837416
It doesn't matter! People are doing their single-player escapism fantasy WRONG!
How can you not care about some dude on the internet having more CP than you by using it?
Not to mention that THEY'RE VIOLATING THE SANCTITY OF JUMPCHAIN!!!

Yes, that was sarcasm. But some people legitimately have these opinions or at least pretend they do to shitpost.
It's no more worth arguing with them than it would be to argue with a religious fanatic.
>>
What's the difference between the Legends and New Canon timelines in the Star Wars jumps? Pretty much all I know about the setting comes from memes and general internet knowledge.
>>
>>54837462
Again, optional. Half the chains seem to disregard drawback limits already anyways.
>>
>>54837518
New Canon has less characters and is way less powerful.
>>
>>54837369
Was thinking less murder rage free and more lacking random murder rage.
>>
>>54837520
I don't care about your defense. I'm telling you why it was controversial.
>>
>>54831750
My Absol was very important early on as I did not get another companion until jump five. She gained her human form after PMD and is the cool, level-headed part of the team. Early on we his a thirty year point of relationship hardships, as for three jumps in a row I took drawbacks that attracted alot of women, but no harem perks to balance it out. Now days she is cool with my womanizing as all of those women are only temporary play things.
>>
>>54837024
Why do you people insist on bothering QS when he's flat-out stated he wants nothing more to do with the project and is basically only sticking around to keep the IRC running for his friends?
>>
>>54837583
Because otherwise the thread would shit down his throat. If QS doesn't want to be involved with /jc/ any more, he should just give up all his jumps to be remade.
>>
>>54837583
Because until the IRC is disbanded and QS fully leaves in entirety and perpetuity, we'll keep being the reminder that /jc/ has gotten better in his absence. That his project's grown without him, and will keep doing so whether he likes it or not.
>>
>>54837388
Wsit if it is the games then legendaries should be easy to find as even if they did move you have a general idea of their location, mewtwo is in his cave kyogre too, lugia too, all the mon you call with items should still be there.
>>
>>54837583
Because it's amusing to watch Val be an obnoxious bitch with her DBM jump only for someone to go and get permission for actual DB jumps.
>>
File: 107049-Silence-Is-An-Answer-Too.jpg (12KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
107049-Silence-Is-An-Answer-Too.jpg
12KB, 500x306px
>>
File: aXm2751xjU.jpg (89KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2751xjU.jpg
89KB, 650x650px
>>54837673
>>
>>54837691
Looks more like a suicide.
>>
>>54837583
Because it causes objectively less drama than not getting his ok.
>>
>>54836187
Speak for yourself. I teamed up with Desiree from Danny Phantom. I used my wish to give her her heart's desire. I figure hardly anyone thanks a genie, so I might as well start. It was a great friendship.
>>
File: C9ccz6QW0AAZiRD.jpg (74KB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
C9ccz6QW0AAZiRD.jpg
74KB, 1200x927px
So where would be a good place to go around fucking with people by using terramancy from Shadow Ops?

>4.Terramancy: “Earth Magic,” Terramancy permits the manipulation of earth and associated flora. Terramancers are sometimes referred to as “Druids .” Terramancers can raise roads out of swamps, create buildings out of mountains, and spur plant growth to feed an army. While Terramancy permits the Sorcerer to communicate with fauna, the practice is strictly prohibited. Terramancers are commonly employed as military engineers , assisting with the movement , feeding, and housing of troops. Combat Terramancers frequently use suddenly shifting landscapes to destroy armored columns or to turn vegetation against enemy troops using it for cover. While manipulation of plant life is authorized , Terramancers are forbidden to use their magic to communicate with and command fauna. Those who do so are treated as Selfers, though rumors abound of secret pardons and leniency, owing mostly to the incredible utility of Whispered wildlife as scouts, intelligence sources, and even food in desperate times.

I really want to fuck with people using it for some reason, but have no clue which setting would get the best reactions.

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>54837762
I don't see how talking with plants is such a big deal that the jump needs to state it's forbidden twice.
>>
>>54837808
Fauna is animals, mang.
>>
>>54837808
It's forbidden by the governments in the setting. Fuck knows why though.
>>
File: Maleficent_SIDE_VIEW2_-_kmp_.png (523KB, 960x376px) Image search: [Google]
Maleficent_SIDE_VIEW2_-_kmp_.png
523KB, 960x376px
What are some good jumps to pick up curses?

I want to be able to curse people with terrible misfortune for slighting me even a little.
>>
>>54837875
Generic Creepypasta can do that with Malediction?

And of course D&D has spells for it, with Bestow Curse and such.
>>
File: 3IYi7bi.jpg (323KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3IYi7bi.jpg
323KB, 1920x1080px
So what new jumps are coming out and how far along are they?
>>
>>54837820
>>54837808
Only a few governments forbid it, and it goes past talking straight into mind control. Terramancers are like druids.
>>
>>54837954
YJ_Anon is working on Fables, and I think he said that he was almost done recently? Also, DeSu is working on Nocturne, but that's probably not coming out for a while due to him getting writer's block and that game being a huge project to tackle in general. Heavens is working on Princess and the Frog, or at least he has it claimed and will most likely do it (since he dropped...pretty much everything else). Val's working on F:GO and is supposed to be finished with Part 1 soon, so that's cool. That's about all I can think of right now.
>>
>>54837987
>Bunch of soldiers preparing for an attack on a Terramancer camp.
>Suddenly cows
>Suddenly birds
>Suddenly deers
>Suddenly full rout
>>
>>54837808
It rewrites the animal's brains rather than convincing them to do something, So animal cruelty.
>>
>>54838026
Wasn't there like 2 Star Wars jumps in production?

Darth Bane and another one?
>>
>>54837954
Emoji movie is doing good so far .

I have to work on the scenerio and the items but the perks are done.
>>
File: 1502350756881.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502350756881.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
I need perks to assimilate metals into my body.
>>
So I was going through the drive and found

>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDRjJVbGdoZ0FDalU/view

When did this occur?
>>
>>54838065
Cheat Mode: Fire Ant (Earth) from Sim-Ants.

Gotta start at stone though and work up to metal.
>>
>>54838046

WATCH OUT FOR THOSE WRIST ROCKETS
>>
>>54838074
July 21 2015 according to the info.
>>
>>54838028
Yeah, canada uses terramancer teams with wolf partners they call them loup garuu or something.

Terramancers can mind control people too.
>>
>>54838046
Oh, right, FUAnon is remaking Darth Bane and KOTOR was talking about making a Battlefront jump. Also, FUAnon has been showing off perks for Crash Bandicoot, which is awesome. Now I just hope someone makes a Ty the Tasmanian Devil jump as well, because that would be cool-

>>54838054
>Emoji Movie jump
NIKAMOTH NO.
>>
>>54838080
Sim-Ants forces you to be an ant. With scaled powers.

That's not cool.
>>
File: IMG_4120.jpg (27KB, 198x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4120.jpg
27KB, 198x265px
>>54838109
Your commands are meaningless to stop me.
>>
>>54838054
>Emoji Movie

I always knew you were garbage.
>>
>>54837954
Konosuba should coming out this month according to Val. And Dies Irae the next month.
>>
File: 20UUZKK.jpg (522KB, 4500x1924px) Image search: [Google]
20UUZKK.jpg
522KB, 4500x1924px
>>54838109
Brutus is also making 40K Orks, or was last year unless he dropped it and I never noticed. I think Worm has the basics for a Necron jump, but they didn't claim it and were just doing it for ideas mostly. Someone else was doing 40K Guard. Erm I believe someone said they would do the Adams Family setting after I mentioned it but that was honestly months ago and I don't even remember who it was that said they would.
>>
File: 273.jpg (178KB, 1260x630px) Image search: [Google]
273.jpg
178KB, 1260x630px
>>54837875
Make curses with dnd, or be evil in disney princess.
>>
>>54838157
Well then how about that deeprealms jump then?
>>
>>54838154
Well then you don't got many other options, cupcake. And it's not like being an Ant's the worst thing in the world given we have "existing in Chris-chan's world" as a drawba- I mean Jump.
>>
File: Mewtwo Brainwashing.jpg (196KB, 650x1780px) Image search: [Google]
Mewtwo Brainwashing.jpg
196KB, 650x1780px
>>54838157
>Now!
Stop, Mewtwo commands it.
>>
File: IMG_4272.jpg (108KB, 1022x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4272.jpg
108KB, 1022x609px
>>54838195
Fire Emblem Fates is on the drive already. I didn't make it though. I think that was stupid_dog or CCDT.

also obligatory REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54838065
Get robot altform. Replace parts of yourself with that metal.

Get AI altform. Create body with that metal. Use the final form perk and combine accordingly.

Robot alt again, use nanites to change your body into that metal.

Magic. No further explanation needed for that really.

Go to Marvel, get Colossus' DNA, modify it so that it works with another metal, use perk from Invader Zim to inject it into yourself.

Or alternatively work out a way yourself.
>>
>>54838265
No I mean a jump in the deeprealms from the point of view of ths child soldiers.
>>
>>54838279
You can get a machine for that from Metal Gear Revengeance.
>>
>>54838157
NIKA, IF YOU DO NOT CEASE AND DESIST, I WILL TAKE THE SUBSPACE CASTLE FROM SAILOR MOON AND TURN IT INTO A BABY REALM! I'LL DO IT, DON'T THINK I WON'T!
>>
>>54838303
Metal gear jump has like 9 perks I dont even know how it got on the drive.
>>
>>54838328
Welcome to early jumpmaking. 3 perklines of 3 perks each, that's all ya get.
>>
>>54838381
and no perks for drop ins
>>
File: IMG_4273.jpg (91KB, 608x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4273.jpg
91KB, 608x609px
>>54838279
There isn't anything substantive to be done there. The deep realm's worlds, other than the time stuff, aren't that much different from Fates's world. You'd think they'd be more advanced if only because of time stuff but that's not the case.

Also fuck you for suggesting that to me.

>>54838307
Your threat a grave one indeed, friend, but I will continue working on it. I've gone too far to turn back now.
>>
>>54832476
>>54832456
Ah yis....
What's a zinogre?
>>54833313
Anytime you want, but I recommend just before they attack. Until the aliens are beaten, you have to rely on the energy vessel to use them, and it's power is finite though massive.
>>54833942
>>54833948
I await your writefaggotry.
>>54834032
He has first one, then the other, not both at the same time iirc.

>Changelog
Changed Cursed Seal of Heaven was changed to Purified Seal of Heaven. It was buffed so it's not a trap option anymore. It functions the same, but it doesn't make you crazy.
>>
File: Battlemage.jpg (119KB, 355x451px) Image search: [Google]
Battlemage.jpg
119KB, 355x451px
What are some good jumps for a battlemage/magic knight type character?
>>
>>54832855
>Six quadrillion years scenario
>In a relatively not that threatening place for a long-term Jumper

Well, I guess I'm saving this one for before my ending jump.
>>
>>54838483
Would something like Amaterasu scale with our power or is it forever stuck at its level? Also just a quick question but, if we cannot use ice release how did Momoshiki do it?
>>
>>54838409
That's all they deserve.
>>
>>54836819
You got time? I made a list
https://pastebin.com/h2p4UTNn
Lord, help me
>>
>>54837954
Not sure if this is still the case, but I think someone said they'd make jumps for the individual Persona games. I haven't heard anything about that since, but if the guy still plans to do so, then it's certainly still int he idea phase at this point.
>>
File: LuckyStar-OVA-.jpg (145KB, 762x444px) Image search: [Google]
LuckyStar-OVA-.jpg
145KB, 762x444px
>>54838054
I've already decided what Emoji I'm going to be.
>>
>>54838473
Obviously you dont care enough about the children to save them from their fates. You are a deeprealm enabler.
>>
>>54838518
>https://pastebin.com/h2p4UTNn
Can you have that many shipgirls?
>>
>>54838513
>Would something like Amaterasu scale with our power or is it forever stuck at its level?
Yes.
>Also just a quick question but, if we cannot use ice release how did Momoshiki do it?
I don't know. The bunny aliens seem to have a pretty wide grab bag of powers, and not all of them are granted by the Rinnegan.
>>
>>54836819
Which shipgirls are the biggest? Which hit the hardest?
>>
>>54838600
>I don't know. The bunny aliens seem to have a pretty wide grab bag of powers, and not all of them are granted by the Rinnegan.
Alright just wanted to be sure.

>Yes
Uhhh which one is it a yes too? Thanks for answering
>>
>>54838483
For the Consumer of the God Tree scenario, do I need to take all of the bijuu, or can I take 7 + part of two of them like in canon
>>
>>54838629
Yes, it scales with you. Sorry.
>>54838644
All of them.
>>
File: Kantai collection-Venator.jpg (48KB, 559x495px) Image search: [Google]
Kantai collection-Venator.jpg
48KB, 559x495px
>>54836819

She is not a sloot she is pure
>>
>>54838566
You can do anything with enough harem perks!

Actually, I dunno. It's been a while since I read the jump, so I don't remember of anything was specified. And I never played the game so I don't know if there's a limit there, beyond only taking six out to battle. Truthfully, the only reason I have so many is because I think it's silly that a group of warships obstensibly based on a WWII Navy would be limited to groups of six. Also, big groups of ships are my fetish, don't judge me!
>>
>>54838717
>Yes, it scales with you. Sorry.
Yay thanks Ninja, now to burn everything. I will feel a bit sad about letting Kamimusubi go but I will find a replacement somehow.
>>
>>54838732
That sounds boring.
>>
>>54838717
>All of them.
Another question, is MC-kun incompatible with the God Tree scenario? Or is keeping Naruto alive after sealing Kurama enough?
>>
>>54838558
I want nothing to do with fates, ever.

>>54838547
Which emoji?
>>
>>54838778
Without outside context powers, yes. The in universe manners of unsealing the fox will all kill him, and the drawback makes resurrection a no go. If you have something that would keep him alive through the process or else buy both halves of Kurama though, it'll be fine.
>>
>>54838813
Enabler! Realmist!
>>
>>54838866
Cool, thanks. Would there be anyway to give Kurama back later, or am I separating the two forever?
>>
>>54838772
>That sounds boring.

She's not boring to me and that's what counts
>>
>>54838899
You could, but you'd lose the benefits of the scenario too.
>>
>>54838936
Damn. Oh well, villain time I guess
>>
>>54838949
At the beginning of the series he'd probably thank you for it. And through most of it, really. Right up to the fourth war.
>>
File: Summoning.png (254KB, 913x524px) Image search: [Google]
Summoning.png
254KB, 913x524px
>>54838483
>He has first one, then the other, not both at the same time iirc.
Nah he has both at the same time. He summons a big snake to fight the ten tails.
>>
>>54838936
On one one hand, Kurama-bro and the other Bijuu who are generally nice and have had a hard time fof it being treated consistently as things rather than people sicne their dad died, and the other hand, getting the Rinne Sharingan with zetsu making.
... You make me baaad person, ninjanon.

"Kurama, get in the jar"

Is there any way to be nicet t the bijuu and complete the scenario or are they totally mutually exclusive?
>>
>>54838983
This brings up another question, but can I steal the Akatsuki's progress or do I have to seal the bijuu from the jinchuriki myself?
>>
>>54838994
>Is there any way to be nicet t the bijuu and complete the scenario or are they totally mutually exclusive?
Split them up again once you're done? Or only take part of their chakra, the ten tails didn't need all of nine and eight.
>>
>>54838994
Mutually exclusive.
>>54838986
Just looked it up, and evidently that's an extension of the animal path. Presumably he's supposed to have the Rinnegan at that point, though it wouldn't surprise me if Kishimoto fucked up.
>>54839020
You can absolutely steal their stuff.
>>
>>54839084
>Just looked it up, and evidently that's an extension of the animal path. Presumably he's supposed to have the Rinnegan at that point, though it wouldn't surprise me if Kishimoto fucked up.
But it's not. Sasuke doesn't have the Rinnegan for like 50 chapters after this. The animal paths power is to summon humans and possibly to make contracts. Summoning contracts being limited are pure fanon.
>>
>>54839084
See if you get all the speical eyes in setting (sharingan, byakugan, rinnegan, rinne sharingan) can you just have them work together in your normal eyes?
I don't like asymmetry, so the idea of a sharingan in one eye and byakugan in another is a no-go for me. And third eyes just plain look weird.
>>
>>54839168
contd.
Sorry I wasn't clear. I know you have some freedom about the sharingan and byakugan's ascetics, but does it extend to the rinne sharingan and the tenseigan should you get them?
Letting you have your normal human eyes (two in your face) have all of their powers equally in each eyeball.
>>
>>54839084
>Mutually exclusive.
Poor bijuu, but Daddy-jumper needs a new Rinne Sharingan.
>>
File: Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf (296KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Haroun and the Sea of Stories.pdf
296KB, 1x1px
Okay, I'm back with another jump: Haroun and the Sea of Stories. Please let me know what you think of it.

As for the Pokemon anime, I'm definitely in favor of a separate jump for it, as long as whoever does it puts a heartfelt effort into it. I fell in love with Pokemon through the anime, and it still has a special place in my heart. I've kind of lost track of things for the last few regions, so I'm probably not the person to make the full jump, but I'm willing to chip in my insights on the earlier seasons to help.
>>
>>54839256
How do you people do this so fast? You, Val, other fast Jump makers.
>>
>>54838994
Aren't the Bijuu mindless beasts when not sealed?
>>
>>54839353
No
>>
>>54839353
Nope. They were just not terribly communicative so people like Madara made some assumptions about how sentient/sapient they actually were.
>>
>>54839256
A little unrelated, but thank you for the MGE Jump. I'm getting a lot of use out of it
>>
>>54839353
No, they're all just surly assholes before NAruto befriends them.
>>
>>54839391
There's a Monster Girl Encyclopedia Jump?
>>
File: ArcherPhrasing.jpg (9KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
ArcherPhrasing.jpg
9KB, 279x181px
>>54839391
>I'm getting a lot of use out of it
Phrasing.
>>
>>54839430
Why ask when you obviously knew already? How else could you have accurately guessed from the acronym?
>>
>>54838994
>>54839254
Just use some multiverse-travelling power (or choose a fanfic which adds an multiverse), find a random alternate Ten Tails, and absorb that one.
>>
>>54839430
On QQ, it's pretty exhaustive to get through.

>>54839437
Being a good husbando for many waifus
>>
>>54839464
>Being a good husbando for many waifus
Which perk did you use for that in-jump?
>>
>>54839477
Wonderful Waifus (600 CP, Discount Mamono)
>>
File: Just As Keikaku.png (152KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Just As Keikaku.png
152KB, 480x480px
>>54836908
It's unique in that regard for now. While we're on the subject post your build and story if you would. It's not talked about as much as I'd like to see.
>>
>>54839464

Link please?
>>
>>54839477
Don't you lose the benefits if you try to get a new waifu?
>>
>>54836908
I think The Incredibles has an option like that.
>>
>>54839495
>>54839553

Meant for you.
>>
>>54839565
Nope, the perk fails to function should you not genuinely love your partner. There's no restriction on polyamory

>>54839548
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MFVHDBmcJ4tkSVz7TRnJsj2wzB1dDTwE3SNgPr8fLxQ/edit
>>
>>54839455
What else could MGE stand for then?
>>
>>54839608
>Nope, the perk fails to function should you not genuinely love your partner. There's no restriction on polyamory

>betray your matrimony with them, the perk’s effects will be nullified.

From the sounds of that it does sound like it fails if you try to get someone who is not already your waifu added to your waifus.
>>
File: unhealthy.png (544KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
unhealthy.png
544KB, 720x480px
>>54839608
>133 pages
Jesus Christ
>>
>>54839636
>betray your matrimony with them
I disagree with that interpretation, otherwise bicorns are fucked. As long as you have your partner(s) consent, it's all good
>>
>>54837162
Has anyone ever told you you're a faggot?
>>
>>54837162
Why would anyone need your approval?
>>
File: 1502496891590.png (537KB, 773x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502496891590.png
537KB, 773x800px
>>54839636
Obviously you just need to get your waifus to seduce them first.
>>
>>54839625
Monster Golem Extreme
Motor Gear Extend
My Giant Elevator
>>
>>54839720
>My Giant Eyebrow

FTFY
>>
>>54839625
Madison Gas & Electric.
Missouri Gas Energy.
Morrowind Graphics Extender.
Mzansi Golden Economy.
Mobile Genetic Elements.
Medial Ganglionic Eminence.
Medium Gasoline Engine.
Mom's Grill Emporium.
Morty's Gastric Emptier.
Might Guy's Empire.
Maybe Go Easy.
Moot Got Enema.
My Goopy Enus.
>>
>>54839625
My God, Execute yourself right now for talking about this rule breaking shit jump here and not on QQ where it belongs.
>>
>>54839720
Yeah, but how often do those come up in the context of Jumping compared to Monster Girls shitposting?
>>
>>54839762
>pic
jump when?
>>
>>54839508
Not him but I'll share.

Mushoku Tensei
Origin: Magician
Race: Supard
Location (paid): Magic University, Central Continent

Perks:
Leaky Limiter
Team Battle
Healing Magic
Silent Casting
Demon Seed
All-Seeing Eye
Fighting Spirit

Companion Import:
Navah (OC) as a magician, she has Leaky Limiter and Demon Seed

Items:
Wand
Soul Spear

Drawbacks:
I Want to Go Back
Green Hair
Crusade

I spent my early years in the same way the MC did, learning magic and growing my reserves. I only became involved in the plot tangentially, meeting Rudy once or twice and having a friendly battle the second time around, which I won due to a variety of perks. Wasn't quite far enough along to face off against Orsted or the Human God, though. At least, not until my mana pool was about a hundred times bigger than theirs combined and I had every variety of spell cancellation I needed, but I avoided them nonetheless
>>
File: Not lewd.png (180KB, 672x800px) Image search: [Google]
Not lewd.png
180KB, 672x800px
>>54839762
>shitposting
It's not shitposting, it's a serious part of Jumpchain that can't be ignored
>>
File: 1447623676_prishelec.jpg (167KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447623676_prishelec.jpg
167KB, 600x800px
>>54839771
Somebody's working on it, Val I think

>>54839788
Your right and I apologize. The quest for greater waifus never ends.
>>
>>54834129
>>54834145
>>54834122
Thanks for the help Anons and Bancho.
>>
>>54839391
You're welcome.

>>54839640
>>133 pages
>Jesus Christ
Yeah, I really went over the top for that one. I just wish that someone would translate that Dragonia info; it's the one thing holding me back from making a dragon-oriented faction to join.

>>54839675
Confirming this. To be more precise, the perk in question works as long as you are maintaining a good relationship with your waifus. Assuming that you bring in the new waifus with the desire to still keep your current loved ones happy, and your lovers are happy about the new arrangment, the perk could still work. If your current waifus significantly oppose your new waifus or feel left out, then the perk would start to fail.

Now, anyway, I responded to the comments because it got brought up, but since there's an issue with lewd jumps here I'd like to move back to discussion on Haroun and the Sea of Stories.

>>54839344
Not as fast as you'd think. That particular jump I first designed in May 2016. I generally spend a while first making the jump and then posting a Google Doc on SB to gradually improve the work until I feel comfortable enough to post it here.

Not to mention that I sometimes get stalled on certain jumps; for instance, I held back on Ib for a while because I had run into a roadblock with the rose perk and didn't figure out a solution until I decided to change it to a gauntlet. Or in this case, I had some trouble figuring out how to get the wishwater to be reasonable, so I put it out of my mind for a while before coming back to it.
>>
>>54840014
Please don't talk about your banned jump here, save it for qq.
>>
>>54840014
>Confirming this.
Based Cataquack supporting my crusade for space tang
>>
>>54838483
Sorry for silence on my end, getting shit organized.

Zinogre's a beast from Monster Hunter. I cleared them with you when I first posted the build, I think.
>>
>>54840069
To clarify, the FIRST build a few years ago.
>>
>>54840051
I know; I just wanted to answer the questions that were already in play. Now that that's settled, I'd much rather move on to discussing Haroun and the Sea of Stories.
>>
>>54840086
Thread's going to die in a minute, you'll need to repost it soon.
>>
>>54839851
>My wife is an alien
I LOVE THAT MANGA
>>
>>54840094
Dang. Not again...
>>
File: hank whis key.png (201KB, 1298x650px) Image search: [Google]
hank whis key.png
201KB, 1298x650px
>>54839771
Cataquack Warrior is working on it. I helped em out with it, actually :0
>>
>>54840109
Moreover, while you can understand these things, you can never explain them to anybody.

Shit, I'm getting flashbacks of Genius the Transgression here
Thread posts: 454
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.