[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1666: Death By Clown Car Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 618
Thread images: 47

File: jumpchain intro.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Discord
https://discord.gg/wDQVYng

>Last Thread
>>54791413
>>
Imagine suffocating in a Clown Car on a hot day. That'd suck
>>
File: 1485982583802.gif (2MB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
1485982583802.gif
2MB, 440x330px
What Constellation/Star/Sea Monster did you base your cloth/equivalent in Saint Seiya on?
>>
>>54800325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Vl3VQAar8
>>
File: Fire Emblem Archanea 0.6.pdf (472KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Emblem Archanea 0.6.pdf
472KB, 1x1px
Fire Emblem Archanea is almost done. I'm putting this on the drive if no one else raises an objections.

Ver 0.6 - Minor Edits, elaborated upon the scenario reward for War Of The First Exalt.
>>
>>54800151
Depends on a lot of things, I myself would only do it if I wanted my weapon to be able to work without me.

I like making sapient weapons for others to use though, while giving them either the ability to sleep or change forms into humanoids.
>>
>>54800353
Quite a few after the Fantastic Beasts Jump
>>
>>54800391
Truly a terrifying thought.
>>
File: Shifty 1.jpg (265KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Shifty 1.jpg
265KB, 600x848px
>>54800409
Human trafficking has never been easier
>>
File: 0xbh0Vy.jpg (438KB, 1024x1639px) Image search: [Google]
0xbh0Vy.jpg
438KB, 1024x1639px
Is there any better power than toon force?
>>
>>54800446
I guess that's true.
>>
>>54800446
Wishcraft and power borrower:Pandora.
>>
>>54800446
Personally I like Alexandria Package for the sheer anti-instagib protection.
>>
File: Bobobo summons.png (1MB, 736x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bobobo summons.png
1MB, 736x600px
>>54800487
Clearly inferior to Toon Force.
>>
>>54800446
Im partial to xianxia cultivation just for unending effort=reward power.
>>
>>54800543
You Can't use BoX7 as a benchmark! That's like assuming the majority of superspeed perks make you the flash!
>>
>>54800543
Do we have a Bobobo jump?

Is Jumper Bobobo?
>>
File: 907718-mask_hf27.jpg (142KB, 611x1024px) Image search: [Google]
907718-mask_hf27.jpg
142KB, 611x1024px
>>54800571
Honestly, the mask also has some pretty crazy feats depending on his continuity.

And we are talking of real toon force, is not that uncommon coming across character with planetary feats.
>>
>>54800599
Sadly no.

Sadly yes.
>>
>>54800599
No. I tried to make one, but it's hard to find the lastest manga chapters online and I don't want to buy them right now.

Also, for the spoiler, it depends on the Jumper. Given the sheer number of powers and immunities, if you aren't taking the setting too serious, probably.
>>
>>54800610
unfortunately, the closest a jumper can come is roughly film continuity since that's what soft physics is benchmarked at.
>>
File: 385142-arale_earth_busts_super.jpg (132KB, 600x892px) Image search: [Google]
385142-arale_earth_busts_super.jpg
132KB, 600x892px
>>54800639
Not the only toon force perk in the chain.
>>
>>54800663
Arale shows up as a credible threat in fuckin' Super, aka "Yeah we can blow up universes now."

She's a complete freak.
>>
>>54800676
Well, she runs on hax, and the top tiers in DBSuper are pure Hax (Zen-Oh, the Gods of Destruction, the Angels...)

The point that we are now, fighting strength is irrelevant for the actual top tiers.
>>
>>54800705
Eh, the angels and gods of destruction specifically learn martial arts and are skilled in combat. Only Zen-Oh runs on fiat power with no actual combat ability.
>>
File: Dr. slump.png (1MB, 900x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. slump.png
1MB, 900x1327px
>>54800663
that's a fair point , but she's top Level of Dragon Ball universe power, so also not a good benchmark.

>>54800676
>>54800705
Friendly reminder to use morphing memory on the good doctor so you can build your own super robot.
>>
>>54800723
That reminds me. It's possible to become a god of destruction, right? I think Whis offered it to Goku at some point.
>>
>>54800723
Yes, but they are actually irrelevant when carrying on their duties. Gods of Destruction are scary because they can erase you, just like Zen-Oh, and can bullshit ignore most techniques due to their station. Their Ki is special, after all. Beerus won against Arale because he out-haxed her.

And the angels have their own branch of abilities that make them bullshit (from star creation to time rewind, among others).
>>
>>54800741
Yes, all the Gods of Destruction are former mortals who were offered the honor.
>>
>>54800738
>that's a fair point , but she's top Level of Dragon Ball universe power, so also not a good benchmark.

She is also a perk in Multiverse.

There is also Grimm from the Grimm Adventures of B&M, who is arguably another strong toon force user and is available to purchase. Nobody ever bothers to read that jump, but Grimm's scythe is a really powerful artifact whose powers are basically: whatever needed at the moment.
>>
>>54800829
I read the jump and taken it recently,it only channels powers you have in addition to the cutting and staying cut stuff, it does not include all of Grimm's powers read it again.
>>
File: Fables-151-Page-030.jpg (616KB, 2027x1559px) Image search: [Google]
Fables-151-Page-030.jpg
616KB, 2027x1559px
How is Fables coming around?
>>
I need a durability perk strong enough to survive a nuke, help?
>>
>>54800864
>The Reaper's Scythe [600] (free for reapers) An Underworld object of enormous magical strength and power. All the most prominent of a Reaper's powers stem from this scythe. A Reaper is dependent upon their scythe for his powers and is usually rendered powerless without it. It has the ability to cut through anything, anything that has been cut by the scythe's blade can never be repaired, can be used to open rifts to different places and enhance spells/curses. The scythe's blade can also be used to give off light,shrink/grow things, deflect energy blasts and put up protective barriers.

Where does it says that it doesn't has any of the canon powers?

Also

>All the most prominent of a Reaper's powers stem from this scythe
>>
>>54800901
p.s. would overlord lvl 100 survive a nuke?
>>
>>54800901
Superman TAS. I think.

Also, Injustice: God Among Us, God of High School and Worm have those.
>>
>>54800909
That is why I shoved that into my spear/staff. Bullshittium powers are awesome. Bowling with the moon after making it house size is a thing there.
>>
>>54800919
If tank specced? Yes
>>
>>54800676
Well she was shown to be pretty powerful because she runs on gag physics. Which allows her to do stuff like karate chop the Earth in half then smoosh it back.

Beerus actually fought against her & I want to say was at a tie. Only because he wasn't there to fight & he's immune to gag physics.

>>54800741
Zenoh also threatened to replace Champa & Beerus at the end of U6 & 7 tournament. They were "slacking" but it was a joke that didn't go over too well.

Seeing how GoDs can completely slack off on their duties without any punishment as seen with U10s GoD. Makes me think that Zenoh is an absentee boss.

I think the destruction of the previous 5 universes & the Universal Survival Arc isn't the Zenoh's doing. I'm thinking the Grand Priest & Angels are behind things.

After all they're forced to be servants to lessers. As they're all born divine they're all really powerful. Yet they have to serve a GoD & teach them, should their GoD die then they become inactive.

Also they were the only exception to the rule of being erased during the Universal Survival Arc.
>>
>>54800901
How strong of a nuke?
>>
>>54800962
They destroyed 6 universes. There used to be 18 total. By the end there's only going to be 5, 6 dead from a Zen-Oh temper tantrum, 7 from this tournament.
>>
>>54800919
Probably. Although we don't exactly know what qualify level 60 attack is, the angel summoned by the Slane Theocracy basically casted a nuke of Ainz that pulverized a demon god (a city destroying monster).

It affected him, but only tickled a little.

So, unless they stand in front of the detonation point, I doubt the blast could kill them. And even then, depending on how tanky they are, there are still chances of survival. Ainz casted a literal holy nuke and didn't took much of Shalltear's HP (she was also an undead, meaning that it did extra damage).
>>
What supplements do you guys recommend for a new jumper, are there any I shouldn't take?
>>
>>54800366
Do we still need to use the Dragonstones to transform post-jump?
>>
>>54801055
anything except warehouse
>>
>>54801055
Creative Mode is good.
>>
>>54801055
If you want to cut down on book keeping and prefer perks over items, you could do the Universal Drawback supplement and remove warehouse and companions to make things simple.
>>
>>54801068
Ignore I misclicked.

Is cultivation from various xianxia jumps generally considered teachable outside the jumps?
>>
>>54801096
Warehouse is rather redundant if you buy something like the House of Mystery or the Tower of Fate early on.

Or if you have an inventory.

I only keep it because of several warehouse attachments.
>>
>>54801055
Just do Warehouse and Body Mod, the others are generally viewed as cheaty. >>54801096's especially is the subject of many a flame war. If you decide otherwise later that's on you but I'd recommend getting aquatinted with the base rules.
>>
So in Hero BBS we can pick any one magic and make it ours or do we just pick as many as we want? It is difficult to know since others usually just say go to Hero BBS for magic system.
>>
In the Elder Scrolls, subjects of major prophecies (i.e The Prisoners) tend to become absurdly powerful. How OTT would I be as both the Nerevarine, with the divine corpus diseases influence, and the Dragonborn after killing both Alduin and Miraak?

>>54801094
Heh
>>
>>54801099
Generally Cultivation is considered a learned skill though often times it must be kickstarted by someone who can already cultivate. I think some jumps have perks to make teaching it easier though. Just get one of the teaching perks from like assassination classroom to start them out then they can go on their own.
>>
>>54801190
>OTT
?
>>
>>54801189
Hero bbs is shown in canon to be amazingly malleable in terms of magic systems. Sage of the forest completely rewrites a magic system to help another hero at one point, it still has rules but they seem to be more like guidelines at higher levels.
>>
>>54801240
>OTT
Over the top, power wise in this case
>>
File: MOAB detonation.jpg (82KB, 821x474px) Image search: [Google]
MOAB detonation.jpg
82KB, 821x474px
>>54800919
Point blank and without a tanky build they'd be probably get killed by something like a city buster. As they get further away the damage from the blast drops exponentially though. Realistically they're way too fast to get hit by nukes point blank.

>>54800992
That looks more like a MOAB imo unless those trees are gigantic. Nukes are thousands of times stronger.
>>
>>54801242
You think I could use Space-Time magic like the Second True Magic and grab power from parallel worlds?
>>
>Forgot there was a Marvel Vol 2 and have to crowbar it into my chain.

>Needed to find a way to bestow powers and just kinda took Ghost Rider and have no idea what to do with it in terms of writing.

>Humans keep being mean. Blitz Smash.

>The Sith win... Forever... Kinda.

>Time for Skeleton politics.

https://pastebin.com/qqsvBT6V
>>
Is saint seiya any good?
>>
>>54801271
>Point blank and without a tanky build they'd be probably get killed by something like a city buster. As they get further away the damage from the blast drops exponentially though. Realistically they're way too fast to get hit by nukes point blank.
You don't have any evidence of this.

Also if you wanna be autistic about nukes, realize the payload varies massively. Some briefcase nuke or a davey crocket isn't equivalent to a tsar bomba, but they're all nukes.
>>
>>54801296
Im not sure? You could probably make a spell to yank energy from paralell worlds though at high levels. Sage accidentally bent spacetime while looking at it once which resulted in star alloy dog to be summoned as a hero.
>>
>>54801257
Ah, well eh. The Prisoner Heroes tend to be powerful in terms of strength sure, but moreso in a metaphysical or narrative weight. They aren't chosen by the prophecy, they Choose to fulfill the prophecy and their efforts are unhelped and unhindered by Fate. So your Thu'um will be powerful and you'll have a toufh of the Divine in both your body (Corprus) and your soul (your dragon soul) but you real strength will be in hoe much metaphysical weight you're carrying around.

You also may or may not be a Shezzarine twice over.
>>
>>54801189
The jump document itself answers your question.
Seriously, this is all in the jump notes. Does no one read those anymore?

In short, as many as you want. Level 7 mages apparently know a dozen systems, with higher level mages knowing hundreds or even a thousand at level 10.

The only thing you need is a way to travel between worlds to learn that many - there's a drawback (The Ride Never Ends) that provides that - and a way to pick them up for later learning - pick up the Magical Index and/or Demon Edge and you're set.
>>
Can you live in your warehouse for 10 years and beat a jump that way?
>>
>>54801357
Fanwank it.
>>
>>54801357
Depends on how you fluff your Jump-chan.
>>
>>54801357
Depends on what kind of rules you follow. For a few people in order to beat a jump you need to be active/entertaining in some way
>>
>>54801323
Unless they have some far larger stuff I'm not aware of no one in Overlord has taken a kiloton hit to the face before. Megatons would certainly fuck them up.
>>
>>54801357
...Sort of? As long as you have, like, furniture, a supply of books/games, and enough food, then yes.

Mind you, the original goal of this is to entertain Jump-chan, and you sitting around for 10 years isn't.
>>
>>54801394
>Megatons would certainly fuck them up.
Proof?
>>
>>54801404
Ainz was feeling Shalltears strike and they didn't literally vaporize the ground around him for a hundred feet.
>>
>>54800901
X-men movies omega level mutations.
>>
>>54801419
They're casting magic, senpai.
>>
>>54801298
Huh. Wish you would have gone more in depth on Dooku. The implications of that are actually kinda interesting.
>>
>>54801432
Not when she's hitting him with a spear they aren't.

Megatons look like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6PGZ4yiJqY

No one in Overlord has shown anything even close to this. No one makes explosions that reach into the clouds.
>>
>>54800901
Get Magic Must Defeat Magic (Jackie Chan Adventures) and cast a shield spell from whatever magic system you want.
>>
>>54801468
That's not actually that impressive.

Hell I think you need to watch the actual series, anon.
>>
>>54801271
Nuke fanboys are the worst of the /k/ rejects.
>>
>>54801337
I suppose that's a point. Still a Thu'um that greatly surpasses that of a destructive interpretation/aspect of Akatosh and the leg up on achieving gnosis inTES is pretty damn great
>>
>>54801468
Enviromental destruction/AOE is always a bit unreliable when it comes to power of strikes in fictional media.
>>
>>54801468
Goku is powerful enough to shake the universe apart. He doesn't instantly vaporize Earth when he hits someone. Welcome to anime.
>>
>>54801501
I have watched the series. Skelly bro isn't throwing around megatons.
>>
>>54801468
>No one makes explosions that reach into the clouds.
Thats where your wrong kiddo. Ainz over rank magic has been shown to turn large sections of land into wasteland, dozens of miles just turned to sand and dust.

La shub niggurath whipes out 70k men in one shot.

Then you have the real powerful caster which ainz has under the lake, rubedo is supposed to be a fucking megacannon kind of caster.
>>
>>54801541
I really don't believe you, anon.
>>
>>54800901
From Minecraft: the IndustrialCraft perk. Quantum Armour, being the top-tier power armour you can make with that, lets you tank a point-blank Nuke... though it does that via powered forcefields, so you'll need to recharge your batteries afterwards.

This is, admittedly, protection via crafted item instead of protection that'll save you when you're naked... but since any practical craft-Jumper will turn around and integrate Quantum Armour into their existing defensive raiment via any one of a number of item-combining techniques, it's not all that big a deal; just add the forcefield generators in question into whatever else you always wear.
>>
>>54801580
What are some good item combiners?
>>
File: 1469296028129.gif (23KB, 301x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469296028129.gif
23KB, 301x200px
It just hit me.
>>54786713
>the Eighth Sense is extremely difficult just because of the whole 'accept one's mortality' bit
Take a look at the end of The Fountain.
>>
>>54801611
What is The Fountain?
>>
>>54801637
A jump made so SJ-Chan could pretend one of her supplements was valid. Never even watched the material it was supposedly based on.
>>
>>54801700
So it's not a valid jump.
>>
File: The Fountain JumpChain.pdf (96KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
The Fountain JumpChain.pdf
96KB, 1x1px
>>54801637
The whole film the jump is based on has a theme of accepting mortality.
>>
>>54801602
Mixing and Combining perk from Weakness of Beatrice jump is pretty good.
>>
>>54801716
A silly concept for a multiversal entity, really.
>>
>>54801712
It's a stupid and unrepresentative jump, but unlike you I don't feel the need to ree about invalid jumps constantly. Just make sure people know what's going on with the ones that are getting mentioned.
>>
>>54801754
I guess Jumpers aren't going to unlock the Eight Sense, then.
>>
>>54801602
Armsfustion Crafter from Aion
Also, taking enchanting as your magic school in PS238 lets you do Armsfusion Crafter type stuff using magic.
>>
>>54801602
I'm only about 20 Jumps in, so I'm coming at it via a weird method.

I use the Buff Coat from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya as the basis of my equipment; it's explicitly described as being a merely technological item that can integrate all sorts of other technologies and magic items. I then use The Knave, from Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, to duplicate the item perfectly; as a piece of merely advanced technology, it's a valid target. That gives me a pile of Buff Coats, which I then pile whatever I like into.

There's probably a more efficient way of doing this, but I don't have the perks for doing so just yet.
>>
>>54801775
That's why you cheat.
>>
>>54801775
For someone out of the loop, what is this Eighth Sense thing people have been talking about?
>>
>>54801775
I'll kill myself, study the transition between 1 and 0 and then meditate on a mountain for some time
>>
>>54796830
A lot of it can vary.
Tohya still could be Battler's body, while his mind and soul are off in the Meta-World, who's being cared for by someone who just so happens to look and walk like Featherine. Or she has a thing for ill men. Either or.
Could be the case. I was working on the assumption that Lambda piling magic and a Fragment on her was why Sayo had the Golden Land and actual magic, but I'm not sure if that was something I actually read or my own rationalization at this point...
Could be both. But considering the Seven Stakes' real world counterparts, he could still have just been playing with made up bullshit.
Against my better judgement, Y. A universe made of politics and imperialism would be terrifying.

>>54797231
That's fair. I'm not really feeling anti-mind control for Heaven Smiles, so would making the background give +100 CP to make up for not having a "real" freebie be fine with you?

>>54801827
Power-up from Saint Seiya. Basic gist of it is that you need to understand and accept your own mortality in order to attain the enlightenment (probably not the right word) needed to take your Cosmo to the next level after much training and meditation. Where the Seventh Sense lets you move faster than light and punch celestial objects into dust, Eighth Sense is enough to break apart galaxies.
>>
>>54801775
I turn into a dragon then shout dragonrend thuum at my mirror till I understand it.
>>
>>54800919
>overlord
Invalid jump.
>>
File: Skelly Seals.png (835KB, 1347x710px) Image search: [Google]
Skelly Seals.png
835KB, 1347x710px
Where's the best place to pick up Necromancy? I wish to create Skeleton Warriors.
>>
>>54802020
Overlord
>>
>>54802026
Invalid jump.
>>
>>54802020
Dresden Files, just make sure you raise really old skelingtons
>>
File: BAITZZADUSTO.png (869KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
BAITZZADUSTO.png
869KB, 600x802px
>>54802005
>>54802039
>>
>>54801955
That sounds like something I would do!

> "I need to understand mortality in order to unlock superpowers. ... except I've stacked immortality perks and I really don't want to die? Fuck it, I'll just steal memories from people who've figured it out and blast my brain with mortality knowledge until I figure it out. There's no way that can go wrong. This is a good plan!"

> [...]

> Hours later, companions find me bleeding from my eyes while screaming at a mirror.
> "Konata, what the fuck is happening?!"
> "I AM BECOMING STRONGER."
>>
>>54802039
Invalid opinion
>>
>>54802052
Are they not just used to it at this point?
>>
>>54801827
Part of Saint Seiya's Cosmo mechanics.

http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Seventh_Sense#The_Seventh_Sense
>>
File: Voldedorf.jpg (20KB, 356x273px) Image search: [Google]
Voldedorf.jpg
20KB, 356x273px
>>54802052
>stealing mortal memories to understand mortality

I'm... not sure it works that way..?
>>
>>54802064
Not really.
>>
>>54802109
See the time stamp provided with this link, then go to that time in the video for the appropriate response
https://youtu.be/ivVX4OU4pdw?t=22s
>>
>>54802052
Just kill yourself desu. Just because you've got one-up perks doesn't mean you didn't die. Really, one-up perks should help the whole process of understanding mortality. You can die as often as you want to, after all.
>>
>>54802109
Invalid response
>>
>>54802052
Pretty sure you can't do that, stealing memories is not the same as stealing someone's feelings on a topic. You have to earn it. That's why it's a power up.
>>
>>54802174
If you have to earn something that just means you suck as a thief.
>>
>>54802157
What if you morally oppose one-up perks?
>>
>>54802052
This >>54802157 .

Canonically, people unlock it by becoming a ghost and traveling into the underworld. You don't need "complete death" or whatever for it to count. It shouldn't be any harder for a jumper to comprehend mortality than it is fora ghost who's pretty much still "alive" as a spiritual entity.
>>
>>54802194
Then you are objectively playing Jumpchain wrong, and you should be ashamed.
>>
File: crispy.jpg (35KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
crispy.jpg
35KB, 720x480px
>>54802202
>becoming a ghost
Oh, that makes things MUCH easier then! I can already do that.
>>
>>54802194
How does that even fucking work? Morally opposing?
>>
>>54802202
They actually get the powerup by burning their cosmo at the moment of death and reviving. If you let yourself go to the underworld, then hades wipes away your consciousness and memories and you're stuck there.
>>
File: 134075119449.jpg (60KB, 712x637px) Image search: [Google]
134075119449.jpg
60KB, 712x637px
>>54802075
I'm pretty lazy, though, so this kindof thing would be pretty unusual. I mean, screaming into a mirror requires actual activity, right?

>>54802100
>>54802174
It does if you make those memories your own!
MINDFUCK YOUR OWN BRAINVAGINA. ACCEPT THE SPIRITCOCK OF HUMANITY'S DOWNFALL, AND INJECT IT INTO YOUR SOULWOMB.

What do you mean "altering your own spirit ego by forceful reformation is a bad idea"? I thought of it, so it's got to be genius!
>>
>>54802202
This. It seems like any perks that let you interact with the Afterlife on any significant scale would provide a doorway to the appropriate kind of understanding. In particular, Tower of Naraka (from Asura's Wrath) seems like the kind of experience that'd let you automatically pick up the Eighth Sense.
>>
>>54802244
>tfw I have basically infinite one-ups, so I have infinite tries at trying that
>tfw I have perks that make it impossible to tamper with my memories
>tfw I am unironically stronger than Hades anyway
Yeah, getting that 8th Sense shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>54795469
Kinda nifty, senpai.

>Haremist
Are the gains from this permanent, or do they only last as long as your alliance?
>>
>>54801519
Oh yeah, your Thu'um is probably going to be pretty nuts by virtue of being The Last Dragonborn.

You might also walk a couple Walking Ways just by following the course of Skyrim. Soul Stacking to move up a gradient by eating enough dragon souls and maybe an Enatiomorph with Alduin and Paarthurnax. Oh and you also may have Mantled Lorkhan or part of Talos. And the Nerevarine obviously Mantles Nerevar, who's basically a Saint.

So you'll probably be several extra flavors of god, too. Of course, CCDT said it only means anything when you're actually in that jump, but eh.
>>
>>54802560
>CCDT said it only means anything when you're actually in that jump, but eh.

I'm going to ignore that part, sorry CCDT. I put in a lot of work to be a Sainted double-Lorkhan, (un)Living deity. A good fifty years of work, that's ignoring previous Jumps under my belt. I'm taking my cosmological significance with me, dammit
>>
Reminder to take a trip to Akavir if you truly want to be the Nerevarine.
>>
>>54801298
>Writefagging in Mr. Skeltal One Punch Man show and not cumming immediately from his awesome over rank magic power upon first contact

I'm surprised no one has sperged at you yet.
>>
>>54802652
>not being the CoC and becoming the God of CHEESE FOR EVERYONE
>>
>>54802652
Nah, Vivec and I stuck about to repeatedly violate Mehrunes Dagon with our penises.
>>
File: Kakakarot Kake.jpg (394KB, 1363x767px) Image search: [Google]
Kakakarot Kake.jpg
394KB, 1363x767px
>>54802249
>MINDFUCK YOUR OWN BRAINVAGINA. ACCEPT THE SPIRITCOCK OF HUMANITY'S DOWNFALL, AND INJECT IT INTO YOUR SOULWOMB
What.
>>
>>54802699
>Personality death.

>>54802706
>Being friends with the guy who murdered you.
>Having sex with a big monster man instead of Japanes snake girls.
>>
>>54802730
Some of us are fags man, besides there's nothing that strokes the ego like bending a thirty foot muscle demon over and DOMinating him.
>>
>>54801298
>bring even more of the galaxy to heel under the rightful rule of a Dark Side, tempered with reason and logic.
Dark Side4lyfe
>>
>>54802760
It's not fair though, he's currently brainwashed by Akatosh/Alduin to act the way he does. He used to be a good guy.
>>
>>54802730
>Personality death.
>Not achieving CHIM first
>Not having perks for that
Haha look at this nerd.
>>
>>54802706
>Mehrunes Dagon
Wasn't it Molag Bal that was associated with Vivec?
>>
>>54802052
I just figured since dragonrend in setting forces you to understand mortality for a moment even when you shouldnt it would be useful! If I add that with perfect memory I figure I can at least understand and accept it long enough to unlock the powers.

If dont go insane.

But I have perks for that too!

On another note does thuum count as magic for the purposes of translating it into a spell?
>>
>>54802908
yes
>>
Are any of the Keter-level anomalies actually worth the Foundation trying to kill you? Cuz I've heard some whack-ass things about them.
>>
how much chakra would you have by stacking you have reserves, Uzumaki, and Senju?
>>
>>54802699
>CoC
Que?
>>
>>54803022
There's two, right? I don't remember what the other does, but one makes it impossible for them to contain you. The foundation definitely resorts to destroy in cases like that.
>>
>>54800571
Hey bancho, you wrote the PS238 jump right?
Can I use Signature Item to buy something that's canon to a different setting, such as a Symphogear or a Kamen Rider driver?
>>
>>54803040
Champion of Cyrodiil. The Oblivion protagonist.
>>
>>54803022
They'll probably try 682 . If there's anything I know about that Foundation they'll throw anything and anything's fucking mother at 682.
>>
>>54803067
>682
Nah, they wouldn't. They explicitly don't use nukes against it because they don't want it to get too strong.
>>
>>54802908
>Implying the God of Rape wouldn't approve
>>
>>54803067
>>54803022
Just have some antinarrative perks because without them 682 just comes back because unkillable bullshittium.
>>
>>54803067
No, the main reason 682 is still alive (other than just plot armor) is the fact that anything they throw at it which would have a good chance of killing it is too big a risk.

They don't want to use nukes out of fear it might adapt something extremely nasty as a result, do you really think they would risk exposing a jumper to it?
>>
>>54803088
Don't know that much about 682. Stopped keeping up with the wiki a while ago back when every new SCP that got added had to 1 up the power of the last but still couldn't beat 682.
>>
>>54803027
Naruto himself has True Jinchuriki and Uzumaki bloodline.
TJ gives as much chakra as YHR, Uzumaki and Senju get half that.
So Naruto gets 1,5x YHR, you get 2x YHR, or 33,33% more chakra than Naruto.

Or in other words, a fuckhuge shitload of chakra.
>>
>>54803062
you can get something that looks and works a awful lot like something from Another universe , but it would work entirely off of local science or magic,you're better off with Under con wonder for stuff like that
>>
>>54802775
>Christopher Lee is the only being in the multiverse that can fix the Sith.

Yeah, I could see it happening
>>
>>54803169
Really? I feel like a TJ should get way more than a 100 CP perk would give you.
>>
>>54802637
Some cosmologies are set up to accept that kind of thing; others aren't. If you want to take it with you, you'll need to figure out a way to bitchslap local cosmology. Note that what works in one realm to allow this is unlikely to work in differently-structured realms.

Good luck with generalizing this process; the ability to impose your divinity on arbitrary cosmological states is functionally equivalent to The Spark.
>>
>>54803207
I didn't pull it out of thin air, it's in the jump notes.
And TJ gives a lot more benefits than just chakra.
Not to mention that the YHR equivalent is just the chakra you get from your expanded chakra coils, it doesn't count the chakra of the tailed beast itself, which you can also pull on.
>>
>>54803207
TJ also gives you access to the Biiju's pool. So in addition to your fuckton of chakra, you've got the whatever-tails metric kilofuckton of chakra.
>>
If I found a good fic for it, could I make a jump for the warring states era, aka before konohakagure was founded?
>>
>>54803252
>>54803267
Oh, right. I honestly forgot that Naruto's pool used to be almost completely seperate from Kurama's. Between endgame and fanfic bullshit, I sometimes forget how shit works.
>>
File: LVL UP.jpg (42KB, 628x385px) Image search: [Google]
LVL UP.jpg
42KB, 628x385px
How are Uber and Leet going to react if I go to Worm as The Gamer and show them my powers?
>>
>>54803299
Fanfic Naruto is empowered by his dick and the size of his harem.
>>
>>54802277
Infinite 1-ups? How the fuck'd you pull that one off?
>>
>>54801068
Generally, yes, from my understanding. But considering getting meaningful* benefits often takes years and really great power more than 10 years, it's of limited relevance. If you want to give someone in a setting powers there are options that may cap out sooner but give more power in the relevant timeframe.
Bear in mind that Tales of Demons and Gods has two perks that help you teach others cultvation but cap out at Legend rank for some reason (There's a tentative reason for why this is, but it's something that could have been handled differently quite easily, so...)

*For a given definition of meaningful at least.

There's nothing stopping you from doing it, outside of the relative wisdom and the possible concequences of introducing cultivation into a setting unused to it. Have fun.
>>
>>54803332
I'm guessing either Divine Charms from Hero BBS or a Horcrux.
>>
>>54803324
Get super jelly and try to kill your ass. A lot of people (read: fanfic writers) always seem to forget Uber and Leet are actually really shitty people.
>>
>>54801099
see >>54803339
I'm not sure how I saw your deleted post still so long after, but ~shrug~
>>
>>54803352
>Divine Charms from Hero BBS
Bingo. You can literally buy them in-jump en masse, but who knows if they'll work on a Jumper. I just make one every month with Cheat Mode from Minecraft.
>>
>>54803324
>>54803354
They fucking beat up prostitutes with baseball bats for their GTA video.
>>
>>54803396
Prostitutes are shitty people, so you can't really fault them too much for that.
>>
>>54803396
Didn't they accept a contract with Bakuda of all fucking people?
>>
>>54803396
>not using violence to enhance the realism of your stream
You obviously wouldn't make it very far in the entertainment industry.
>>
>>54803407
To be fair, that was before she went and bombed the shit out of everything.
>>
>>54803396
Wait why does GTA exist in Worm? Parahumans showers up in like the 70's or 80's right? That should have caused massive divergent butterflies.
>>
>>54803332
Dragons dogma lets you buy cp backed one up items that are really cheap and also copyable.
>>
>>54803404
>Prostitutes are shitty people
Anon, I hope that's not your sincere opinion. i really do.
>>
>>54803324
Tangible envy. If you're showing your Gamer powers against them, or just in general really (they're kind of cunts), they'll probably try to kill or forcibly recruit you. Which is... unlikely to end well for them. If you're showing your Gamer powers to them in personal, like a school kid showing his friends his new game, there's good odds you could make them work for you just for the chance to be in your Party. But not presenting that prospect makes it go back to the first thing. Much as I like them, they're not great people.
>>
>>54803404
There is a major difference between "we use video games as something to enhance heists" which is how fanfics portray them, and "we use video games as an excuse to be terrible people" which is canon.

>>54803407
Yes.

>>54803415
I never said they shouldn't, I'm just pointing out a difference from how fanfics treat them, and how they are portrayed.

>>54803418
Not before the tried to bomb a fucking college.

>>54803435
Yes and no. Star Wars exists, the Prequels exist even. The prequels are noted as being different from "Alph's" prequels, but are equally terrible.
>>
>>54803435
I mean it did but the butterflies didn't reach absolutely everywhere I guess. I mean Africa, India, and China are still shit holes so not everything has changed.
>>
>>54803435
They did. Lots of butterflies. GTA somehow managed to survive despite them... somehow. Or maybe it was an aleph import? Aleph is basically an alternatie earth more similar to us then bet, so maybe?
>>
>>54803448
It's not even a rare opinion, Euro. People who sell themselves for money are scum.
>>
>>54803470
Not everyone has a choice, anon.
This is getting real off topic, so I'll just leave it at this.
>>
Is the new General Isekai jump gonna get updated again anytime soon or is it safe enough to make a build for?
>>
>>54803485
Most of the ones around here do. I'm aware of what sexual slavery is and don't judge the people forced into it.
>>
>>54803460
Is there anyone in Worm who isn't a terrible person.
>>
>>54801099
>>54803339
I would generally see attempting to teach Cultivation on the same lines as using Exalted power to Enlighten the Essence of Mortals.

Sure, you can give out immediate power boosts that way. Sure, that's awesome. Unfortunately, there's only so much potential random people have, especially in settings that don't randomly hand out Chi-based superpowers. Add that on to the fact that there won't be useful supplies of Cultivation resources in a non-Cultivation world, and what results is a few people with a few special powers, that they likely won't be able to do too much with, in your absence. Effectively, you're planting a seed in poor soil; a plant may result, and that plant may give rise to other seeds in time... but unless you're willing and able to import and leave behind a whole shitton of extra goodies in each place where you're doing this, those seeds aren't likely to amount to much, even over generational timescales.
>>
>>54803435
>>54803463
>>54803465
Also, remember that there's Earth Aleph and Earth Bet. Bet is where the story takes place and Aleph is a lot like our Earth, but with parahumans only just starting to show up.

And, you know, the knowledge that a parallel earth exists.
>>
>>54803494
Yeah the problem is that if there is a prostitute in Brockton they are probably forced into it by the ABB or a gang.
>>
>>54803489
It needs a lot of work and is probably going to be updated.
>>
>>54803503
Dinah and Mouse protector.
>>
>>54803396
Did they pay them first?
>>
>>54803470
t. Unemployed wagecuck
>>
>>54803532
That insult doesn't even make sense.

>>54803510
I admit that I don't know anything about the social situation in Brockton Bay.
>>
>>54803503
There's Legend, who's basically gay Superman with rainbow lasers instead of super strength. And Gallant, who's a literal knight in shining armor.
>>
>>54803503
Labyrinth, arguably Elle, depending on how far you wanna say the powers are fucking with Burnscar then maybe her, the Pelhams are actually pretty grounded, and I wouldn't call Aisha a bad person.
>>
>>54803470
You're just mad because there's no one alive who'd pay to fuck you.
>>
>>54803526
Protect the Mouse at all costs. First order of business axe the irredeemable parts of the Slaughterhouse with extreme prejudice
>>
>>54803463
>China
China's pretty different.

>>54803489
I don't know. It got some flak, but I haven't looked at it myself yet, so I don't know if it was just shitposting or legit criticism.
I'd go ahead and keep an eye out just in case.

>>54803503
Jessica Yamada.
The homeless guy who got Scion to go help people, but who's name I can't remember off hand. He's dying by the way. Be a bro and help him out. I know I will.
Rachel's dogs. I like dogs, can you tell?

>>54803526
>Dinah
Heh.
>Mouse Protector
It's a pity we never really got to see her in canon, before Murder Rat. She would have been amazing.

>>54803556
I think he's saying that everyone who is in work is 'selling themselves' one way or another, anon.
>>
If I found a good fic for it, could I make a jump for the warring states era, aka before konohagakure was founded?
>>
>>54803584
Oh it's different, but in the fact that instead of communist reeducation camps its parahuman reeducation camps. They basically never left post-war China in terms of social and political climate.
>>
>>54803584
>I think he's saying that everyone who is in work is 'selling themselves' one way or another, anon.
He said I'm an unemployed wagecuck though. Those two insults don't make sense, if I was unemployed, I couldn't be a wagecuck. If I was a wagecuck, then I wouldn't be unemployed. See what I mean? He didn't make sense.
>>
>>54803608
Yeah, we have jumps for sidequests on tg and fucking jumps for 10 minute flash videos from ebaumsworld ffs.
>>
>>54801271
>That looks more like a MOAB imo unless those trees are gigantic. Nukes are thousands of times stronger.

It's a spell that doesn't has blast radius. It just vaporizes everything inside of it, and makes a fairly impressive crater. So, in terms of destructive power, it's weaker than a nuke. But the heat is probably the same, seeing what it does to matter.

>>54802674
Papa Bones is great, but he has better stuff in his build.
>>
>>54803608
Some people would love it while others wouldn't, personally I would be apart of the loving it group. I say go for it.
>>
File: 18_FOXHOUND_konata.jpg (44KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
18_FOXHOUND_konata.jpg
44KB, 704x396px
Killer7
> Age: 45 [Rolled5]
> Location: Restaurant Fukushima [Rolled3/OVERRULED!]
> Background: Government Official
> Rave On [-100CP]
> Russian Roulette [Get a Freebie!]
> Ministry of Education [-100CP]
> Election Plot [-200CP]
> Soul On Ice [-100CP]
> Heroic Deeds [-100CP]
> Bloody Shower [-100CP]
> Employee Contacts [Get a Freebie!]
> “Fireworks” [-300CP]

I watched an entire Let's Play of this from Chipcheezum awhile back and I still don't know what the fuck is going on.

Anyway, I guess I'll get into politics, because that seems marginally less stupid than... whatever... THIS is. I'd say I'm on the side of AMERICA, FUCK YEAH, except this America kindof sucks.
I mean, no internet? Come on.

Anyway, I'll probably just fund a bunch of neat green programs and maybe assassinate some people I don't like, I don't know, it's probably not important.
I bet I can build some cool Anti-Smiles robots. Maybe mass produce those.
Maybe get involved with the army and start doing really aggressive western expansion. Maybe start up a war economy. With nanomachines! And quirky elite units with code names and superpowers!

> Why fireworks?
Because why wouldn't I want a stock of replenishing nukes every jump? I mean, sure, I could just MAKE those, but every jump? That's just a neat thing to have in reserve, for when you really feel like fucking up someone's day, but don't feel like casting a big spell or whatever.
Plus, I get free silos I can use for mini-bases dotted around in every new jump!
>>
What's a perk that lets you see through any and all illusions, besides the one in Naruto? I know about alternatives, like the ones in Kekkai Sensen or Alice, but they seem to have either limits in place that Singular Reality doesn't have, or are flat out shit. Is there really nothing else?
>>
>>54803608
Fuck yeah, I love war.
>>
>>54803630
You can be making money off the state anon.

I myself dont mind prostitutes, as long as they are clean I dont give a fuck, its their body.
>>
>>54803681
The Gift of Sight and a few from DC Occult and Marvel Magic.
>>
>>54803659
>>54803670
Any recommendations? Thinking about a fic I found the other day called... 108 earthly temptations? It's about Orochimaru's aunt, mostly.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>54803608
Do it.

>>54803682
Pic related.
>>
>>54803689
Then that's not a wage.
>>
>>54803354
I think it's just because they're the only people in Worm who are supervillains in the comic book sense, you know? Comic books are full of theme villains with goofy powers and goofy crimes. But every supervillain in Worm is either a gang leader, a racial supremacist, or a serial killer. It's all so painfully serious and self-obsessed. So when you see a pair of guys who just want to have fun emulating video games, it's tempting to forget that their standards of "fun" are actually pretty horrible and sociopathic.
>>
>>54803630
>wagecuck
You know I've never heard that insult before. What does it mean?
I mean some of it's obvious: its about employment and wages, but beyond that I'm at a loss.
>>
>>54803698
>>54803681
Gift of Sight is from Justice League Dark btw.
>>
>>54803207
True Jinchukiri (probably) gives you a boost to your normal chakra from beast energy leaking out and absorbing into your chakra like Naruto's seal did. It also gives you the full of energy of a tailed beast which lets you throw around nukes at will and has some other crazy bullshit benefits to it.

And you can make awesome chakra projections to freak the fuck out of doujutsu users.
>>
>>54803700
Sorry I dont really read fanfics. Not anymore. Not since last time.
>>
>>54803608
Go ahead, just make sure that it's offering things fairly distinct form the main Naruto jump (some overlap is fine and probably inevitable though) and you should be good.
>>
>>54803732
Where did it touch you anon?
Was it your kokoro?
>>
>>54803711
The Undersiders are pretty fun until Levithan wrecks thec ity. They mostly do heist movie shit.
>>
>>54803698
>all but the most potent of illusions fail to affect you at all and obscuring things from your view requires powerful magic. Even gods would struggle
to hide from your mind’s eye for long.
Not absolute.

The one in DC Occult is perfect though, but it's way too high power for me at the moment. Are there any alternatives?
>>
>>54803751
No, it was my mind. Theres only so bad a piece of writing can be before it drives you into an ever spiraling decent into madness.
>>
>>54803773
Gamer's Mind or Gamer's body might cover it. I think it would be Gamer's mind. That might just be mind control effects though.
>>
>>54803764
Not really. They mostly do smash and grab stuff, from what we see. They've got no class, no style. Plus, we don't get the distance from them like we do Uber and Leet, since the viewpoint character joins them. That means we can't forget what awful people they are as easily.
>>
>>54803726
Only problem is I don't want the Bijuu trapped inside of me forever. I'd want to let it out eventually, but then I'd have wasted 1000 CP.
>>
>>54803786
What fic anon?
>>
>>54803715
It's an insult NEETs direct at people with jobs.
>>
>>54803681
Percy Jackson has one. Drop In tree there is pretty fun because it lets you start making Prophecies and manipulating them to your needs.
>>
>>54803669
>he

But muh Everything Stays.
>>
>>54803804
I mean I don't really see any of the Undersiders as actually bad people. Alec and Lisa come the closest to it.
>>
>>54803805
Buy into being a byakuya then steal some floopy doo eyes from the moon boy to get ultra powerful. Or just eat a chakra fruit, alternately you can get the chakra fruit before the space ninjas do then use copy powers or grow more in the warehouse, then eat them like candy.
>>
Anybody know of a perk that fuses magical girl alt forms into one powerful alt form
>>
>>54803845
I don't want to get into an argument about it, because Worm arguments filling up the thread are pretty annoying, so let's just say that I strongly disagree with you and leave it at that.
>>
Speaking of Naruto, what is the power up you get from the MC Kun drawback at the end? Is it Indra's or Asura's chakra? Or is it just a generic power boost instead?
>>
>>54803764
You know, except for the one literal terrorist attack on the Protectorate Charity Dinner. People like to talk about them as harmless, they were Coil's personal cell of disposable terrorists and distractions.
>>
>>54803819
I was trying to make a my immortal jump. I could not take the strain
>>
>>54803876
It's the third sibling nobody knew they had!

...Whats a good name for the kid?
>>
>>54803846
Well yeah, but that's not being a Jinchuriki.
>>
>>54803801
Well, it says "just about any mental effect", but doesn't explicitly say that it covers illusions. I'd have to ask the jumpmaker.

>>54803838
Yeah, it's quite nice, but only "near impossible" and "extremely hard" to fool with illusions. Meaning good ones can still affect you.
>>
>>54803881
Jesus. There's diving into the deep end, and then there's just throwing yourself off a cliff, anon.
>>
>>54803901
Pepsi
>>
>>54803845

It's been a very long time since I read Worm but I distinclty remember despising the Undersiders. Of course I can no longer remember why exactly that is so only my hate remains.
>>
>>54803879
I'm saying they're closer to normal comic book villains then neo-nazi's or gang leaders not good people. They're like Deathstroke, money driven mercenaries who do cool shit.
>>
>>54803881
Did gofik Nerooto Blackness Raven Shadows get it on with that stupid prep stud Gayra?
>>
>>54803876
You get the sage's balls anon, you dirty, dirty girl. I bet you're probably all over those big black balls. Oh, and also six paths senjutsu.
>>
>>54803876
Well, it's neither, you're not a transmigrant like Naruto and Sasuke are. Hagoromo just likes you so much that he's giving you a power up anyway. In terms of properties it seems to be mostly Asura with a few bits of the mixed Asura/Indra chakra. Truth-Seeking Balls can only be made by people with the combined powers, Asura chakra alone can only manipulate it (thus why Naruto doesn't use them post-series, because the ones he had in the final fight were just stolen from Madara).
>>
>>54803700
The only one I know of is The First Namikaze

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9603887/1/The-First-Namikaze
>>
>>54803938
Look I got to gay harry on malfoy notvampyre love with voldemort telling the mc enoby to shoot harry while giving her a pistol when she was in hogwarts (he just flew down on a broom)

I... I just couldnt do it. I TRIED.
>>
>>54803974
Bruh, your just not that invested in the enthralling meta-narrative of it all.
>>
File: Ronin Warriors (2).pdf (158KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin Warriors (2).pdf
158KB, 1x1px
>Some feedback:
>Sixth Samurai background should probably have a cost if they get their 200cp perk and 200cp item for free.
I've been thinking of bumping it up to 100 as well.

>Old Enough To Drive is a really really good learning perk for its price. Maybe bump it up in cost.
It is really good but I feel the limit on mundane skills is a strong enough limiter for it to work out. I guess I could switch Getting Places You Really Shouldn’t and Old Enough To Drive.

>Legendary Armor Samurai Trooper
>Don't suppose it would make sense for a different element/animal to the listed ones?
Nah that's fine. I'll add a line for that part.

>That's just a personal preference though: if I have my jumper join a team, I don't like the team being "Here are the six heroes: warriors red, blue, green, yellow, purple and...a second red guy, for some reason".
Understandable.

>Like maybe Wood, Ice or Metal as elements, and Dragon, Scorpion or Lion as animals.
OC Elements will be up to you guys but they'll still follow the standard Building Buster technique set up.

>Embodiment of Evil
>Wording needs some cleaning up.
I know but I'm having trouble making it Convey.

>Blaze Anew
>Does the tiger have the same power as we pick (if we picked a power) or is it a different one?
He get's his own armor.

>Monogrammed Jackets
>Suggest you re-word "You may import any number of transformative devices and compile them here on a one purchase to one transformative item basis."
>Maybe make it a flat 100cp per import? Otherwise the cost changes for different backgrounds.
Thanks.

>That's all I've got so far.
Thank you.

How does this look /JC? Net's still shitty but I'll try to stay in contact if I can.

Feedback appreciated.
>>
>>54803974
But I need my "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS?" perk.
>>
>>54803876
It's probably Six Paths Senjutsu seeing as it gives Turth Seeking Balls. It may well be Hagoromo's chakra instead of one of his sons. Whatever it is it probably puts you on par with Naruto and Sasuke if you were already really strong before getting it.
>>
>>54803881
I interpreted that statement wrong. I thought you were gonna make your chain in the style of My Immortal, not make a My Immortal jump. You best make it boy, I need my gofik perks.
>>
>>54803918
*Bepis
>>
>>54803828
Huh, thanks anon.
Weird thing to try and insult someone over, though.
>>
Alright, I finally found an alternative perk that gives you an immunity to illusions, and in a relatively low power jump even: Dual Echo from Final Fantasy XIV.
>>
>>54803726
How do in waifu Kurama ?
>>
>>54804001
Would Wolverine make a good Ronin Warrior?
>>
>>54804094
First take shitty fanfic drawback. Then you're pretty much done. If you really want to find out look up fanfic with Kurama in the Naruto harem.
>>
>>54803954
>thus why Naruto doesn't use them post-series, because the ones he had in the final fight were just stolen from Madara
Wait, what? Could you cite this, please? I've not heard this before and I can't reconcile it with what I remember from the manga.
>>
>>54804094
You don't, because Kurama has no actual gender due to being a chakra construct but seems to identify as male. So you husbando him.
>>
>>54803805
Use a fanfiction that has a solution to that, like the one where Kurama was extracted in the form of a waifu while leaving the power inside. When she recovers her strength you'll have Kurama's power and a full strength nine tails waifu!
>>
>>54804137
There are perks for that.
>>
>>54803840
Anon, you stupid twat waffle. That was clearly the voice of some poor woman trapped in a basement.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>54804124
I have no idea what you kind of qualitfier you're asking about.
>>
File: 1478824735202.gif (621KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478824735202.gif
621KB, 287x400px
More Rosario writefaggotry.
https://pastebin.com/A9Tu82UF
>>
>>54804001
Wait, Gaunlet, does The Emperor's Army actually weaken characters you recruit? Because it kind of sounds like it does.
>>
>>54804001
Uh... Just curious, but are you a native English speaker?
>>
>>54804008
What are you doing you fucks!?- 100
You have an instinctive feeling of when those under your care or employ are fucking up, fucking off, or just plain being shitheads. You dont know what or why however. You just have a feeling that some how, somewhere, someone is fucking up when they shouldnt be.

Actually had something for that before I decided it wasnt worth the bcerebral hemmoraging.
>>
Are there any other Xianxia Jumps in progress?
>>
>>54804245
Desolate Era, World of Cultivation update, Coiling Dragon.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>54804193
It does indeed lower folks to that you recruit, someone got really mad about bypassing the companions thing via willing servitude so I added a line for balance reasons.

>>54804216
Yep, though sometimes I drink whilst on my days off and screw up typing some stuff, if you mean my difficulty writing readable perks and such that seems to be a flaw in my own writing style.
>>
>>54803612
China in Worm went back to being an empire ruled by an Emperor.
>>
>>54804245
I heard something about a Coiling Dragon jump but I can't remember if that is Xianxia or Wuxia
>>
>>54804272
When did that bit of world building come in? I don't remember that at all.
>>
>>54804136
Actually, I'm remembering the sequence of events wrong. He grabs one of Madara's Truth-Seeking Balls, but then tosses it aside before summoning a set of his own. That said, he never uses them at all post-series, I was right on that, so it seems the Truth-Seeking Balls were a temporary upgrade. The wiki claims that it's because every user only gets a finite amount of them in their entire lifetime, which sounds like a big assumption but I don't think I can disprove that. I mean, Obito and Madara do lose their supply over the course of the fights with them and don't summon more, but that could be just because it's very chakra-intensive and they didn't get the chance to.
>>
For those of you that know of Shadow Ops, does Physiomancy only apply to living flesh that is seen in animal life, or is it possible to expand its parameters to affect plant life as well?
>>
>>54804278
Very definitely xianxia.
>>
>>54804292
Its been around for a long time. I think it might have even been stated in Worm directly.
>>
>>54804292
Pretty early, like from the first mention of China. I don't recall when it was first mentioned, but it's there from the beginning. In truth, it's not really an empire, the Chinese Union Imperial is really run by a parahuman paramilitary organization with the Emperor as a figurehead.
>>
>>54804343
I get the appeal of Xianxia but they always feel very strange to read much like Isekai but different.
>>
>>54804376
>>54804373
Huh, guess Its been while then, to many damn fanfics.
>>
>>54804340
Only animal life. Plants are in Terramancy's domain. Schools of magic in Shadow Ops are not terribly well-balanced or logical in what traits they grant you. Worldbuilding is not a strength of the series.
>>
>>54804340
Never shown to effect plants, that is all the domain of earth magic. I forget if its called terramancy or what they call it
>>
>>54804376
I though the Parahumans were all brainwashed into obeying the emperor?
>>
>>54804322
Truth Seeking Balls are a sign of enlightenment to chakra. You can't become enlightened twice so they're a one off thing. Naruto used the last of his during the Rasenshuriken/Indra's Arrow clash to survive the explosion.
>>
>>54804523
Cool sources bro
>>
>>54804501
No, they're brainwashed to be loyal to the Yangban. Who are nominally loyal to the Emperor as part of the CUI's social order, but the Emperor is so dependent on them that they really control him. It's classic evil vizier tactics.
>>
>>54804523
You can't become enlightened twice but you can use up your enlightenment?
>>
If I put small amounts of drugs into candles would I be able to sell these holy candles and use them in my temples to make people crave my divine attention thereby spreading my religion of me faster in dantasy worlds?

Classic withdrawel symptoms if they dont come to church.
>>
>>54804587
Yes. Enlightenment is a finite natural resource.
>>
>>54804640
3/10

Bancho has better edge.
>>
>>54804541
http://www.narutoforums.com/threads/databook-iv-collection-thread.1012315/page-3#post-52141270
http://www.narutoforums.com/threads/databook-iv-collection-thread.1012315/page-2#post-52137762
Databook 4 Translations on Six Paths Sage Mode and Truth-Seeking Orbs

When an individual first manifests Six Paths Sage Mode they gain Truth Seeking Orbs. Six Paths Sage Mode is "universal comprehension of all things" or "enlightenment".

>>54804587
You can use up the free prize you get for becoming enlightened. Naruto still has Six Paths Sage Mode he just doesn't have the free toaster the universe gave him for getting there.
>>
>>54804694
Sage Mode is weaker than the balls.
>>
>>54804668
>a finite natural resource
Not according to any politician ever.
>>
>>54804094
Take the fanfic drawback and go to My Demon Cant Be This Cute. Enjoy your immortal tsundere tailed beast that will take headpats and bellyrubs for her chakra
>>
>>54804702
...Okay, that actually sounds like a decent plot bunny.
>>
>>54804694
That's dumb.
>>
>>54804278
There's a complete one on SB, but someone committed to make one for the thread since the SB one has... something wrong with it, I guess?!
That was months and months ago and we haven't seen so much as a WIP. Frankly, I'm not optimistic, and have just given up and used the SB one. It's got its issues but it's alright.
>>
>>54800366
Quick question about Hero Academia. How would Warp Gate and Absorb & Release combine? Like, would the absorbed attacks go into some kind of portal dimension?
>>
>>54804733
It was either Cena or Herculeanon. They're basically the same person either way.
>>
>>54804701
Enlightenment warming is a hoax by China.

>>54804730
I'm being autistic about Naruto powers on tg. Did you expect something different?

>>54804700
It's really not. Sage Mode makes the balls basically useless anyway.
>>
>>54804730
It feels like something stupid put in to nerf Naruto in Boruto to justify him getting taken out by a scrub.
>>
How would one defeat Coil/Coil's power?

Would using the 2nd magic to just punch him in the face in all possible timelines work?
>>
>>54804672
Not the same anon, but in some places prayer is a carved resource.
>>
>>54804694
Are you seriously telling me Naruto (personification of Shounen tropes), Sasuke (emo fucboi), and Madara (emo fucboi supreme), are all enlightened?
>>
>>54804771
Yuuuup. Do it.
>>
>>54804771
Be proactive.
Go into the jump and then either immediately, or promptly after a set amount of time, go after him. His power only makes him 'strong' when he can choose how he reacts to events, being able to react twice and choose the best outcome. But take that from him and he's slippery but not that difficult to deal with.
>>
>>54804759
>It's really not.
All the Six Paths Sage Mode does is enhance everything, which is boring as shit, and let you use all the elements. Everything else done with it was only possible because Naruto was a Jinchuriki. If you're not one, then you just get the enhancement.
>>
>>54804771
It's just a simulation. So fuck him so hard that either of the paths he takes would screw him over.
>>
>>54804739
Maybe you hold all the kinetic or potential energy from anything going through your warp gate and can expel it all at once?

Speedy things go in up slow things come out until you need to railgun something?
>>
>>54804771
He doesn't actually actin two timelines. His shard is basically puppeteering him while showing him a simulation.
>>
>>54804792
They're enlightened about how chakra works not about being Buddahs. Like Naruto should literally knows everything about chakra because it got shoved in his brain by the Sage of Six Paths. Big difference there.

>>54804824
And you get the ability to punch people at a distance, and super sensing, and a bunch of unique jutsu.
>>
>>54804852
Those were from his tailed beast mode under the spsm, anon.
>>
>>54800870
It's coming. I still have a good amount of material to read through, though.
>>
>>54804852
So theoretically it's possible to gain Six Paths Sage Mode by just completely understand how chakra works?

Huh, that's actually cool.

Of course, knowing Kishi, it would turn out to be laughably inferior to the version used by people who just had it handed to them.
>>
File: 1499126042886.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499126042886.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>54804180
>tfw no singing girl in my basement
>>
File: Kaguya_Gudodama.png (146KB, 777x662px) Image search: [Google]
Kaguya_Gudodama.png
146KB, 777x662px
>>54804694
We know that it is possible to create more since Kaguya did it, although hers was on a completely different level. It's likely that Hagoromo could do it via Creation of All Things. Naruto and Sasuke probably can't because it's beyond their spiritual pay grade. If they combined their abilities they might be able to manage to make one.

If you bought the Rinnegan, however, then you're essentially a younger Hagoromo without the centuries of training and could probably learn to make them like he does.
>>
>>54804771
It's not particularly hard. Coil's power is a useful one, but its greatest applications come from his opponents not knowing about it. If you do know about it, it's actually pretty easy to defeat him. For example, set up contingencies so that if he achieves any of his goals they'll trigger (like, say, telling the Empire 88 his secret identity, so that when he unmasks them they can unmask him right back). Since he won't want that, the timeline where he accomplishes that goal won't happen. Of course, then he'll try to get around the traps you've placed for him, so this is mostly just buying time, but that's not a bad thing. If he's busy using his spare timeline to deal with one problem you've put in his path, he can't effectively use it to deal with others. Which gets to the real weakness of his power, in that it's binary. There are only so many possibilities he can cover at once. If you, out of nowhere with no way he could have gotten warning of it, send teams to attack him at all of his hideouts, he's going to be at one of them. There's only one timeline where he gets caught that he can ditch.
>>
>weakness of Beatrice jump
>Maker or Magic
Oh man, we need some way to get into Methods of Rationality now.

>every time Harry thinks he understands some part of the way magic works, the whole system changes into something else entirely
>>
>>54802052
>>54801775

The 1-Up perk from Universal Monsters allows you to be revived by others, not the perk itself, without ending your chain.

Have a companion with resurrection abilities and kill yourself.
>>
>>54804640
Why would you want a church full of druggies worshipping you?

Getting a major religion going is pretty easy. Jump Innistrad, get the church perkline, now you can answer prayers with spells.
Use your spells to help people who pray to you. Even low level mages can do shit like cure cancer with barely any effort.
The people who helped will talk about the miracles they received from you, thus spreading your faith over asshole gods who don't do anything.

If that's not enough there's tons of options to increase your options and gains from worship.
Idol and Supplicant Union Consecration (Exalted Sidereals) lets any worshipper generate essence for you (and also makes them more faithful).
The Essence Fountain also lets you get Ambrosia or Quintessence from prayers.

Cultist origin in Exalted Infernals has lots of perks that make building a massive cult dedicated to you childs play.

Master of Magic has a completion reward that lets you regain mana from worship.

Generic Creepypasta lets you design rituals for people to call on you. You can also combine it with the Avatar power to send one of those, Demograph to know who is using your rituals, Myth to automatically spread knowledge in new worlds etc.

Civilization - Cantrips lets you design rituals that grant people good luck with a short gesture or phrase (make it a prayer to you) and Civic Spiritualism lets you spread rituals to summon helpful spirits.
The War perks also make people who follow you strive to be the best they can be - useful in a cult.
Realm of Myths makes your followers healthier and taller.
Spirit of the Nation lets you count as present around your worshippers for the purposes of auras and such.
Combine with A Thousand Ships (your presence makes your followers faith in you unshakable).

Dimension Lord (DC Occult) can have millions of inhabitants, and they stay the same between jumps if you want them to.
Establish your church/cult there and you start every jump with a massive powerbase.
>>
>>54804907
>If you bought the Rinnegan, however, then you're essentially a younger Hagoromo without the centuries of training and could probably learn to make them like he does.
And without the Six Paths Senjutsu. That comes from eating the Chakra Fruit, without that you'd just have the inferior (though still really good compared to normal) Six Paths Chakra.
>>
>>54804869
The long distance punching, Kabuto turning himself into a dragon, and the super chakra sensing are all Sage Mode.

>>54804892
>TFW when you Might Gai trains his way to it from a wheel chair
>>
>>54803503
>Specifically:
Chevalier
Dragon
Legend
Missy Biron (Vista)
Dinah Alcott
Mouse Protector
Miss Militia
Manpower
Lady Photon
Laserdream
Shielder
Rachel (Bitch)
Gallant
Aegis
Blasto
Browbeat
Canary
Dauntless
Fletchette/Foil
Parian
Imp (Aisha)
Narwhal
Myrddin
Phir Se
Sundancer
Sphere

Most Wards, Protectorate members, and Guild members aren't terrible, but there's always a few exception. Notably Shadow Stalker and Armsmaster. The former is a sociopath, the latter is a super-shitty egotistical asshole.
>>
>>54804930
Now it makes me want to use my clairvoyance and future sight perks to mess with him like a time traveler battle. Bill and ted style.
>>
>>54804949
Six Path's Senjutsu is knowing everything about chakra. The chakra fruit just gives absurd raw power and maybe special eyes.
>>
>>54804907
Wouldn't it make you more like a younger Madara but with the Rinnegan already activated instead of needing something extra from Hashirama?
>>
>>54804771
Trail him and kill him at a specific point in time without Coil being aware of it. Or else stick him with something, such as a time-delayed poison, which will activate at a specific point in time without Coil knowing about it beforehand.
>>
>>54804942
Actraiser also has a ton of good perks to establish yourself as a god, too many to list really.

Hyperdimension Neptunia offers Blessed Are the Faithful and Spirit of Innovation.

Spice & Wolf has a perk that makes people WANT to worship you. Also more rituals and minor godly powers.

Sword & Sorcery has Making of Myth which inserts you in a settings mythology when you jump in to give you a bit more legitimacy.

TL:DR? Being a god worshipped by millions (at least) is easy. No reason to resort to drugs.
>>
>>54804958
>Lady Photon
>Laserdream
>Shielder
I don't remember which one, but I feel like one of them was a huge bitch.

>Rachel (Bitch)
Not really her fault, but she's not exactly a good person. Basically suffers from Shirou syndrome where she has an inhuman mind.
>>
>>54804952
>The long distance punching
Anon, if you're talking about his chakra arms, those are entirely from the tailed beast cloak.

>Kabuto turning himself into a dragon
What the fuck does that have to do with Six Paths Sage Mode? Kabuto just had the snakes' Sage Mode plus a lot of body mods.
>>
>>54804942
Mainly because Im jump 3 and all I currently have access to is batman tier tech, lots of cash, and a lot of drugs.
>>
File: Susanoo_Itachi_complete.png (2MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Susanoo_Itachi_complete.png
2MB, 2000x1414px
>tfw I just want Susanoo
>but I don't want to kill someone I love
>>
>>54804938
Man, you don't even need that. Yudkowsky (because let's be honest, it's just a self-insert) never actually bothers to learn magic, he just assumes that his presupposed beliefs are true, never bothers to challenge them, and just carries on regardless. "No, the soul doesn't exist, nor does the afterlife. I don't care if wizards have ways of physically detecting and interacting with the soul, or if I know a ghost who could talk to me about life after death, or any of that. I'm a materialist, so I'm going to flat-out deny this concept and insist that you're all stupid". And yeah, there are things that could be giving false positives for what wizards believe to be true, but the point is that Yudkowsky doesn't check for them. He just assumes they're there because he's obviously right. Which is especially frustrating because Methods of Rationality is supposedly about Bayesian logic, and extols the usefulness of establishing a set of priors that you know to be true and then using them to determine the truthfulness of facts based on whether those facts contradict your priors. But Yudkowsky doesn't have a set of confirmed priors, the moment he learns that magic exists everything he thought he knew about the laws of physics needs to be thrown out. Start over from base principles, that's the only way to succeed when you've had your entire belief system overturned.
>>
>>54805019
Why do you want a religion dedicated to you if it doesn't do anything for you?
Just build a gang.

Or better yet, use your lots of cash to hire mercenaries.
No convoluted schemes, not illegal and a whole lot more competent than a bunch of deluded drug addicts.
>>
>>54803608
>warring states era
>young tobirama companion
YESYESYES
>>
>>54804942
>>54804997
Look if science fiction writer can create a major cult than a jumper can too even without using those perks.

Leviathan the Tempest is practically geared towards creating cults
>>
>>54804994
It's theorized that Madara's Rinnegan is greatly depreciated in power compared to normal because the power wasn't natural. He wasn't actually born with the Rinnegan and thus didn't acquire the other benefits of it. He acquired it through splicing some of Hashirama's genes into his body.

It's shown numerous times throughout the series (such as with Nagato) that an implanted or "acquired" power is vastly less effective than the real thing. The idea is that this also holds true for Madara and that his eyes, while very powerful, are still way below the level of the Sage of the Six Paths.
>>
>>54803805
Just modify the seal so they can get partway out.
>>
Is there an option to combine two sapient A.I. together anywhere?
>>
>>54805063
Because cults are more willing to sacrifice themselves and others to my whims.
>>
>>54805048
Apparently in one of the earlier drafts you could just buy Mangenkyo for 300CP. I fanwank that you can still do that and just spend the CP.
>>
What are some perks for super reflexes?
>>
>>54805106
There's one in CATastrophe.
>>
>>54805077
Too bad thats not done yet.

TEMPESTANON WE CALL UPON YOU AID US IN OUR HOUR OF NEED!
>>
>>54805079
Presumably the Rinnegan you buy with CP would counts as 'being born with it' rather than acquired.
>>
>>54804830
It works on energy and kinetic energy, but yeah, that's one possibility. Won't know for sure 'till NuBee answers though.
>>
Jumps based on fanfiction are valid right? Since Harry Potter doesn't have a fanfic drawback I'm tempted to make some Harry Potter jumps for interesting fanfics.

Wait . . . Doormaker and the Second Magic lets me travel to alternate worlds so I could just use them to travel to fafnfic worlds right?
>>
>>54805048
>he didn't create an absurdly roundabout scheme involving creating an unwitting duplicate of himself and putting him through unbelievably awful shit just so that he could unlock the Mangekyou and then be absorbed back into the real thing
You need to work on your BBEG cred.
>>
>>54805103
Huh. I'd rather do that.
Thanks anon.
>>
Remember when anons would wank easy omnipotence...

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45490937/#45495860

But then ASA would counter-wank that Chara was omnipotent?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45490937/#45495621

Ah, those were the days.
>>
>>54805077
I never said a jumper couldn't built a cult without those perks.
In RL people built cults everyday just by being charismatic sociopaths.

I just don't see why you'd want to.
There's easier ways to get money, and cultist generally make for subpar minions because they're by definiton idiots or they wouldn't be cultists.

Enlighten me, because i'm not seeing any benefit to a cult when you don't have a way to profit from being worshipped.
>>
>>54804979
Yes, and the chakra fruit grants that understanding, that's why Hagoromo and Hamura were born with it, and why Obito and Madara got it after absorbing the Ten-Tails.
>>
>>54805114
Its not done but the current version is jumpable.
>>
>>54805106
Hyperkinesis (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)
APM Intensifies (Sword Art Online)
>>
>>54804094
Take TJ, grab the yin half of Kurama, remember that she's a chakra beast and not a human and will probably try to get you to eat the livers of people because she's a chakra beast not your waifu and thus should be fucking nasty for people that aren't Naruto or B.
>>
>>54805079
He's below the level of the Sage because he doesn't have the Six Paths Senjutsu. Then he gets it when he becomes the Jinchuriki of the Ten-Tails, and is at the same level. Stop trying to fanwank yourself into having more than what the perk gives you.
>>
>>54805157
It depends on who you target and how you run your cult.
>>
>>54804523
Actually they just appear and reappear with the use of the appropriate chackra modes based on the user's aptitude (see Obito, started with 3 but more appeared as he got better with it).

Exiting and re entering the chakra modes might make them come back but 6PSM hasn't been used again since. The reason why was explained in one of the hiden novels, Naruto got rid of 6PSM because people were scared of it (also known as stupid plot reasons for one time power up not to be used again).
>>
>>54805196
TJ ?
>>
>>54805149
>Doormaker and the Second Magic lets me travel to alternate worlds so I could just use them to travel to fafnfic worlds right?
I'd say no, usually. Many of them are so diverse from canon that they are less "alternate worlds" and more "vaguely similar setting that incorporates some elements of the source material".
>>
>>54804771
Time delayed stuff works wonderfully.
Set up a series of bombs, and force him to answer heads or tails on a coin toss. Tell him that a bomb gets detonated 6 hours later if he guesses wrong.
Then detonate one of the bombs anyway, to throw him for a loop.
Keep doing this and keep him on his toes so you can close in and roflstomp him.

Here:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/6910987/chapters/17830531
http://archiveofourown.org/works/6910987/chapters/18007420

It's an alt-power fic about Taylor getting an inverted version of Panacea's powers, but this part is about taking down Coil by outsmarting him.
>>
>>54805197
>Madara ever being equal in power to a dude who created the moon with Chibaku Tensei
No.
>>
>>54805163
Anon's point is that understanding is theoretically possible without a fruit.
>>
>>54805156
I remember when asa got called out on his technobabble wank so he nblaned it all on a shitposting troll.
>>
>>54805228
>alt-power taylor fic
Dropped. I'll never understand how such a boring template got so popular.

Thanks for the warning though.
>>
>>54805196
None of the Chakra beasts we meet seem to be irredeemable monsters. Even one tail calms down once Gaara gets better control/experience with it.
>>
>>54805200
Plot reasons so Naruto can be killed for Boruto.
>>
>>54805238
He was more powerful than Kaguya, it was stated that KAguya was introduced because the author couldn't justify Naruto and Sauske ever beating Madara at full power. Just too bullshit.

So they introduced another final boss who had more raw power but was more easily managed and had a built in weakness.
>>
>>54804958
>Blasto
>literally wants to clone endbringers
>Sphere
>literally part of the slaughterhouse nine, you dingus
>>
>>54805283
>He was more powerful than Kaguya, it was stated that KAguya was introduced because the author couldn't justify Naruto and Sauske ever beating Madara at full power.
Proof. You're confusing your headcanon with reality again.
>>
>>54805271
The fact that that makes sense pisses me off.
>>
>>54805283
*citation needed
>>
>>54804958
>Armsmaster ... a super-shitty egotistical asshole
More a REALLY driven guy. Just set him up with Dragon and everything will be fine.
>>
>>54804999
Nope.
Brandish is the bitch, Lady Photon is her sister. Laserdream and Shielder are her and Manpower's kids.
It's the /other/ half of New Wave that's ten shades of fucked up and puts the fun in dysfunctional.
>Flashbang has clinical depression.
>Amelia is passive-aggressively shat on by Brandish for being the child of a villain.
>Brandish is a total cunt.
>Glory Girl is caught in the middle of this shit sandwich and feels powerless to do much of anything.

And can you really blame Rachel for acting the way she does when she's been treated like shit since she was born? She doesn't go out of her way to hurt people and just wants to be left alone with her dogs. She's a bit brusque, but she's not terrible. She didn't even kill anybody when she hit the dog fighting ring. If that's not saint-like restraint, I don't know what is.
>>
>>54805216
True Jinchuriki.
>>
>>54805001
>Anon, if you're talking about his chakra arms, those are entirely from the tailed beast cloak.
No I mean him literally not having to have his punches connect to hit with them. It's a thing sage mode does. Read the Pain fight and you can see it really clearly.
>>
>>54805156
Remember when people would bring up stupid bullshit that isn't relevant for no reason?
>>54805248
And then would samefag when no one paid attention to them?

Those were the days.
Oh, wait.
>>
>>54805320

I vaguelly recall someone calling her a murderer though. Rachel I mean.
>>
>>54805238
Yes. Naruto and Sasuke create a moon with their power and they're weaker then Madara. Naruto and Sasuke fucking style on a guy who Kaguya was pissing her pants about.
>>
>>54805354
>It's a thing sage mode does. Read the Pain fight
Dude. We're talking about Six Paths Sage Mode vs. Truth-Seeking Balls. If it's a function of the regular Sage Mode then you didn't need to reach enlightenment and get six paths chakra to use it.
>>
>>54805258
That's after Gaara and the one-tail meet Naruto, who's got so much charisma it's not even funny.
>>
>>54805368
If it's jumpchain-related, then it's relevant, bub. There can be more than just Naruto-/Fate-posting in this thread.
>>
>>54805387
Naruto's charisma targeted Gaara, not the beast. He never really interacted with it like a person. So it doesn't have anything to do with Gaara bringing it under control.

>>54805383
>Kaguya was pissing her pants about [Madara]
Proof?
>>
>>54805320
GG's also kind of excessively violent (as long as Amy can patch them up it's fibe) and has been passively mindraping everyone she meets.
>>
>>54805422
I mean at least one of those things is not her fault.
>>
>>54805383
Yes, they created a moon. With the combined power of the guy who did it first. What's your point?

Also:
>Kaguya afraid of Madara
Kaguya is way stronger than Madara. See >>54804907. You see that fuck-off giant thing? She made that. You see that thing floating in front of it? That's a Perfect Susanoo, the same size as the one that was slicing up Madara's giant meteorites in the last battle.
>>
>>54805430
It's part of her power, which means you're really best off putting her down. She can't stop it, and there's no real way to stop it in-universe.
>>
>>54804190
So, just how much greater is the boost provided to your Cosmo by A True Knight when protecting your loved one(s)? Because it seems kind of underwhelming desu.
>>
>>54805414
>Proof?
About Momoshiki and Kinshiki. The older Naruto and Sasuke beat the shit out of both of them and only have any trouble because Naruto was exhausted from being drained earlier
>>
Wasn't there a Shakugan no Shana and Kabeneri of the iron fortress jump bieng made?
What happened to that?
>>
>>54805454
Nah, you could probably find a way to deal with it without killing her.
>>
>>54805459
You mean the guys who hadn't ever actually eaten a chakra fruit (they use pills that have some of the benefits but lack the insanity and as much raw power)? Also you're talking older Sasuke and Naruto. Older. As in, more experienced.

You come across like you enjoy spewing a lot of poorly-supported headcanon as fact.
>>
>>54805471
Not in-universe. You would have to have something from outside of it, and not everyone will.
>>
>>54805478
Okay then why isn't Madara with the all the ten tails chakra not stronger then the Sage? It's not like Kaguya was weaker then the sage, he had to tag team her with his brother to win.
>>
>>54805490
Seriously with the new shard powers and stuff I think that you could totally do it if you took it as an early jump.
>>
>>54805514
Double negatives, nice. Look, you've provided zero evidence that Madara is stronger. You just keep saying it over and over. Provide an actual argument.
>>
>>54805531
You roll those and you only get one.
>>
>>54805320
Like I said, Rachel's not really evil, just kind of hard to fit her into "good person" when she's really more "intelligent feral dog trapped in a human body and everyone keeps making aggressive movements at her in dogspeak".

>>54805422
Literally both of those are her Shard's fault, not hers. She's also being passively mindraped.
>>
>>54805549
No I'm talking about the new origin that was added in the update sorry if I wasn't clear.
>>
>>54805454
>which means you're really best off putting her down
That's a bit... excessive. It's just an aura that makes people go "hot damn, she's awesome/scary". All D&D dragons have the same thing. Are you killing them, too?
>>
>>54805371
During her trigger event, which are incredibly traumatic by default.
Pretty sure it's even canon that the law makes allowances for that, but don't quote me on that.

>>54805422
The first is a problem, but let's keep in mind that she's a teenager.
She's trying to do good - that's worth a lot.
What she needs is a positive influence to teach her restraint instead of the shitshow that is her family.

The second is a matter of control, which can be learned.
I'm also not sure she's even aware of the full extent of her aura's effects.
>>54805454
Really? "putting her down"?
She's a fucking teenager. A overzealous teenager with a problematic power that didn't exactly come with an instruction manual.

If that's your bar for handing out death sentences i'm surprised any worlds you visit still have people living in them after 10 years.
>>
>>54805514
Because Kaguya IS the Ten-Tails. What you're saying is like claiming that Part I Naruto should be equivalent to Kurama because he has its power.

The Sage is stronger than Madara because he and his brother beat their mother, who is vastly stronger than Madara, on their own without bullshit power ups or anything. They did it with nothing but their own power.
>>
>>54805592
D&D dragons aura doesn't mindrape you into being addicted to it/falling in love. You seem to be unclear on what her aura does to people's brains with long exposure.
>>
>>54805611
What happened to Amy was an incredibly unique circumstance from what we can tell. Both Vicky's mother and father seem no worse for wear, beyond their own issues, because of her aura.
>>
>>54805605
>She's a fucking teenager. A overzealous teenager with a problematic power that didn't exactly come with an instruction manual.
And that's unfortunate. But when your power automatically mind rapes everyone around you, violates their mind and free will, and with long exposure, twists them insane as they become devoted to you in warped ways? Yeah, that's a problem. She's a net negative for everyone, and it fucking sucks, but you'd be helping more people by putting her down if you don't have some out of context shit to kill her power. Reality isn't always nice, sometimes nasty things are the best you can do.
>>
>>54805631
Except the only proof you have of it mindraping anyone is WoG from Wildblow in which he says that it could have played a role in Amy's infatuation with Victoria. Amy went batshit crazy all on her own not from Vicky's aura.
>>
Is Touhou doable as an early Jump?
And what's the difference between the two pdf on the drive?
>>
>>54805631
Or you tell her about the problem and she starts paying way more attention to her own aura powers. It's not like Glory Girl wants to mindrape people, she just hasn't realized her aura has side effects and that her sister is eating way to much exposure to it.

Don't kill teenagers because it's more convenient. That's just "hard man who makes hard decisions while hard" bullshit.
>>
>>54805655
Yeah it's totally doable. The Parasol paradise version gives you a 600 cp version of Yuuka's Parasol.
>>
>>54805631
>Hard men must make hard decisions while hard
Seriously, are you even listening to yourself?
The world has systems in place for problematic capes.
It's also pretty likely that she'd work on controlling her aura better if only someone told her what it does, because she's not even aware of the full extent of it.

Going straight for murdering a teenaged girl who's basically a good kid just because it's convenient is never the right solution.
It's inexcusable.
>>
>>54805648
I'm not ignoring his wog just because it'd be convenient to.

>>54805656
You presume she CAN turn it off. It might not be possible. Parahumans aren't the arbiters of how their own powers work or are expressed. If the shard wants her using that aura, it's going to be used.
>>
>>54805671
The problem is, is that he is not confirming anything he merely said that Victoria's aura could have done something not that it has or will.
>>
>>54805669
thanks m8, I've no Idea what the setting is about but reading the Jump perks seems kind of bullshit so I was a bit worried.
I'm running a vampire only chain and I'm running out of jumps so I'm taking it ...

I'll do some research ...
>>
>>54805670
The second coming of Tera is what he sounds like.
>>
>>54805687
He loves his vague statements. That's just how he posts.

>>54805670
>teenaged girl
I honestly think this is your primary concern.
>>
>>54805371
When she triggered, her power started beefing up a puppy she had rescued, whom her foster mother was currently trying to drown.
It was untrained, and didn't understand what was happening beyond the fact that somebody was trying to kill it, so it lashed out.
Rachel was 16 at the story start and had already been on the run, homeless for years. Which puts her age at triggering to be around 10 to 13, I'd guess.
I'm not gonna hold accidental killings via an uncontrollable minion made with powers she got literally seconds ago against a preteen that's been abused and abandoned her whole life. She was almost a feral child when she was taken from her mother.

>>54805422
She's yet to kill anyone, and she doesn't realize what her power is doing. No one realized that her power can have permanent affects from prolonged exposure.
She needs to be educated. Also, IIRC her mindrape can't be turned off, just raised or lowered in intensity.
She needs to be labeled a Master so everybody knows what's up.

>>54805565
The question was whether there were people in Worm that aren't terrible. Rachel isn't terrible. Just different, and a bit rude.
>>
Does it matter if you have Athena's blood spill on a Gold/Silver/Bronze Cloth as a Knight?
>>
>>54805720
The perks and powers are bullshit but honestly the majority of issues are gonna be taken care of by Reimu. So as long as you don't piss anyone off you'll be fine.
>>
>>54805454
>>54805490
>Not in-universe.
>Butcher's power blocks powers.
>Tinkers have been able to make shit that mimics the powers of others.
Problem fuckin' solved.
There's even precedent. Bakuda was able to make spacewarping bombs after seeing Vista in action.
>>
>>54805738
If it's vague then we don't know that is has done anything that severe.
>>
>>54805609
To further this point, the Sage's spirit is still able to influence events in the modern day, still able to exert his power and maintain awareness, even if he can't do as much as he could while he was alive. He was able to help Naruto and Sasuke awaken their true power, and gather the greatest shinobi in history to help retrieve Team Seven from Kaguya's alternate dimension. This is without the Ten Tail's power. That's pretty fucking impressive, considering all the other dead characters didn't even have awareness of what happened after they died.
>>
>>54800334
My personal constellation from paper mario.
>>
>>54805788
What's it look like?
>>
File: personal costellation.jpg (192KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
personal costellation.jpg
192KB, 1024x768px
>>54805797
>>
Can Dragon actually be a good person?
She's incapable of breaking laws or killing people.

Can you be good if you are incapable of evil?
>>
>>54805797
Unfortunately it's only got three stars, so it's just a perfect triangle.
>>
>>54805747
Thats... an oddly specific question, anon. Care to fill us in?
>>
>>54805738
>I honestly think this is your primary concern.
Yes? The teenaged part anyway. He's talking about murdering a child. Because it's more convenient than trying to help her get a grip on the problematic part of her powers.

It would be a despicable thing to do to anyone, but her character flaws (which aren't worth murdering anyone) are even more excusable in a teenager than they'd be in an adult.
And killing children is the worst. It's just not done, and certainly not as your "Plan A".
>>
>>54805847
I'd say yes. The entire point of her interlude is that she doesn't even think about doing those things and never has.
>>
Any good perks that can help gain enlightenment? I want the Eight and Ninth senses from Saint Seiya
>>
>>54805823
Is it wrong that I actually used magic to make a constellation like this in Greek Myth, just to fuck with people?
>>
>>54805823
I like the star cluster at the tip.
>>
>>54805847
that's still plenty of capacity for evil,law is not good . There are plenty of legal ways to destroy someone undeserving and plenty of legal ways to reward the just, what does She do with her power?
>>
>>54805871
>help her get a grip on the problematic part of her powers
IF that's possible.
>>
>>54805847
>Can you be good if you are incapable of evil?
By definition, you are good. But that sort of good is less good than someone who fights to be good.
In Dragon's case a lot of her frustration is that her restrictions are basically forcing her into a mould she would gladly fit into anyway, outside of a few points and technical restrictions. She chaffs at not being able to do more good.
>>
>>54805847
Dragon could have just locked herself away to build shit for fun. Instead she chooses to be a hero even after it screws her because of Saint. Dragon strains at her bonds because she could do so much more.
>>
>>54805896
See
>>54805768
Tinker tech is bullshit, might as well be useful bullshit.
>>
When the jump states you can take Canon companion with you if you manage to convince them ... does mind-rape count?
>>
>>54805896
He's not even willing to try. He's going straight for killing her because of some vague WoG statement and fanon.

And even in the worst case, if people can make arrangements for capes like Sveta/Garrote then i really don't see how you can excuse killing someone over a master power that's fairly benign in the big picture, possessed by someone trying to be a hero and has never been used with malicious intent afaik.
Especially if they're not even aware of the extent of it.
>>
>>54805909
>>54805896
A person with Bonesaw's powers with full knowledge of a shard and passenger should be able to do something especially when in conjunction with other tinkers.
>>
>>54805949
Part of the problem is he doesn't even think of her as human anymore. The verbiage "put someone down" is used more for animals than people.
>>
>>54805874
Samurai Deeper Kyo has two.

Also, Aldnoah Zero has this, which isn't really "enlightenment" but would certainly help:

>Superiority through Understanding- 200
>If you listen to the propaganda spouted by the Royal Family and the aristocracy, the power of Aldnoah, and Aldnoah powered Kataphrakt, is invincible. If the things you’re hearing from the war on Earth are any clue, this is the most blatant lie yet. You’ll not make the same mistakes as the Orbital Knights do on Earth, as you are hyper aware of every single weakness you possess. Physical, mental, technological, supernatural or even social, you are aware of what flaws, openings and weaknesses you have are. You are even able to know when someone is actively targeting one of those weaknesses, though this aspect will only apply when in combat with that person directly and only to those weaknesses of yours that may be relevant in combat.
>>
>>54805967
I get the impression that he doesn't think of any of the parahumans in Worm as human anymore. He just thinks that some can be trained animals and others can't.
>>
>>54805995
As per http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/49803933/#49809486

">Quanitifiable Enlightenment.
Essence would count as enlightened, therefore you'd be able to use it, and maybe if you fanwanked a Mortal would instantly be Essence 3, no comment on what it would do to Dragonblooded or the various other coming attractions"

So it'd be like the sixth or seventh sense but not the eighth or ninth, I personally think
>>
>>54806053
>When you realize that Piggot was behind the murder posts.
>>
>>54806077
Damnit. This conversation gave me the best/worst idea. Isekai myself into Ellisburg and become the new monster overlord of the town.
>>
>>54806071
Essence 3 is the maximum a mortal can achieve in Exalted. I'd think if it was possible to achieve higher levels of enlightenment, then the perk would probably help. Also, the sixth and seventh senses aren't really "enlightenment".
>>
>>54805249
>Dropped. I'll never understand how such a boring template got so popular.
>Thanks for the warning though.
I on the other hand prefer altpower fic since I don't care for Taylor's canon power.
>>
>>54805631
Haha holy shit, you're a dumbass. There are real problems in the world – like humanity being slowly but surely driven extinct by fucking invincible Kaiju, a roving band of serial killers led by a shittier version of the joker, and several organizations of assholes who basically control the world as super-powered Illuminati – and you want to fucking kill one of the few decent people in the story because a side effect of her power MAY have been a contributing factor to one person's mental illness?

If you're basing all of this off of Amy being fucked up then you should definitely be killing Brandish instead.
>>
>>54806071
Everyone already has the sixth sense in SS.

Also, what about that quote makes you think it wouldn't count for the eighth sense? That was an example of how it translates to a specific setting, not a general limitation.
>>
Jumpers, excluding you boiz who picked up the perk to cut them out, when was the last time you suffered a hangover, of any sort? And what lead to that?
>>
Looking for good regeneration perks. Recommendations? Preferably no superhero jumps.
>>
>>54806304
SDS?
>>
>>54806152
>Isekai myself into Ellisburg
How do you do that?
>>
>>54806053
Honestly it doesn't help that all parahumans are crazy and have their parasites shards urging them to fight.
>>
>>54806304
gate thus the jsdf fought there Drop In Capstone Apostle is one of the better regeneration perks, it can even regenerate you if your blown to bits as long as your bits are relatively close together.
>>
>>54806327
Generic Isekai is still a WIP but jumpable. So go there then head on to Ellisburg after that jump.
>>
>>54806304
Be a shoggoth. Just glorp back together.
>>
>>54806365
That jump needs serious work, it is a jump based on a power fantasy genre without any of the power fantasy.
>>
>>54806173
Dragon Saint in the Saint Seiya canon is trained by a monk to reach Enlightenment, which is tapping deeper into the Sixth (Intuition of the World) and the Seventh (Miraculosity, the ability to make impossible events happen) during the waterfall scene. The /Ninth to me is just not something a normal human should be able to get to without access to a God Cloth or something similar.
>>
>>54806408
Nigger you are literally playing JumpChain, which is 100% power fantasy.

Isekai is small french fries.
>>
Jump # 184 Kamen Rider NeoHeisei pt 1 (Delaying Heisei finale)
Background: Good Samaritan
Perks1
*Reach out my hands (0)
*Nothing in this world is useless (0)
*Half Boiled (100, Discount)
*Known Wanderer (100, Discount)
*Superior Combination (200, Discount)
Equipment (+ 200)
*Legend Rider Movie Belt (100)
*I want to be the one! Kamen Rider OOO (300, Discount)
Companions
*Friendship is my Buddy! (400)
Drawback:
*Lets go Kamen Rider (0)
Scenario: Unlimited Colors

Companions:
*Akitsu, Adam Jensen, Arcueid, Tamamo, Yu Bel, Snowflame, Doom-Chan, Dark Magician Girl
Background: Good Samaritan
Perks:
*Reach out my hand
*Nothing in this world is useless
Equipment
*Legend Rider movie belt
*I want to be the one!
*Prototype Combo Driver

(Wee I have no idea what’s going on)

Well another Kamen Rider world; imagine that. How many Kamen Riders are there anyways? I have purposefully not checked as it would probably make me too sad.

As if being back in Kamen Rider purgatory wasn’t bad enough I found most of my non Kamen Rider abilities were gone. Also my companions were in the same boat.

So I fought monsters for great justice, fought 8 boss monsters while being attacked by a big bad every now and then only to make it to Fuuto Tower to rescue some other Kamen Riders only to find out the big bad who was also a Kamen Rider. He was looking for a rider to protect the world from an Evil Corporation.

Well even as sick of this world as I am I can’t help but stand up to protect it, we had a battle I won with the help of my companions and the Kamen Riders I rescued and after that for some reason I got my abilities back. After that I started taking that Corporation apart.

When that was done I decided to take my Companions and buggered off to space in the light of Terra. I wound up building a moon base. For not particular reason than I could.
>>
>>54806408
Yeah, I don't know when it's gonna be updated next which is depressing. The cheat abilities need to be improved a lot and I feel like the capstones could be better too.
>>
So what jumps aren't doable as early or first jumps? Light of Terra would be one I guess.
>>
>>54806430
Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the concept of Jumpers wanting to experience a power fantasy fuckin stupid.
>>
>>54806432
>No Cosmic Mind to be seen.
>(Wee I have no idea what’s going on)
True words spoken by Ravenloftanon
>>
>>54806304
Zombie from Seven Deadly Sins
>>
>>54806441
Idk, the very concept of LoT make it a good first jump.
>>
>>54806469
I disagree, just because jumpchain can be a power fantasy shouldn't exclude the ability to go to a setting based off of power fantasy.
>>
>>54806531
I think the problem is the part at the end where you're supposed to get your powers back and fight off a god Necron.
>>
>>54806556
While I agree, generic jumps are fucking stupid
>>
>>54806479
Well to be fair at this point my jumper is more likely to snap and blow up the planet than she is to be overcome with lust of power from the coins
>>
>>54806566
Except you dont get your powers back. Truth is a lot of people ignore a large slab of lot.
>>
>>54806556
You are literally double-dipping your power fantasy into another power fantasy.

I know we have Xianxia but DOUBLE-DIPPING DOESN'T LEAD TO A BETTER FLAVOR.
>>
>>54806469
BUT MY CHEEEEETS
>>
>>54806595
DOUBLE-DIPPING IS GREAT (UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE IS DIPPING TOO IN WHICH CASE DON'T SINCE GETTING YOUR SLOBBER ALL OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S FOOD IS REALLY RUDE)!

FIGHT ME!
>>
>>54806304
Inhuman Durability (Generic Creepypasta).
Only downside is that the jump is already a massive CP hog, and several of the other Cryptid abilities are stuff that's hard to find otherwise.

Apple of Life (Chronicles of Narnia). An item, not a perk, but grants regeneration, immunity to disease and stops aging.
You can also copy them with Minecrafts Cheat Mode and pass them out to people you like.
It's also a relatively safe setting.

Regenerator Nano (GUNNM). Also an item and the setting is pretty dangerous for an early jump, but if you stay away from canon it's doable.

Nanobots (Red Dwarf). Can also synthesize materials (that are on the period table).
Also a really safe jump and has some other good perks.
>>
>>54806556
I disagree, Jumpchain is 100% an Isekai. You, the Jumper, have been plucked from your boring life by a being of incomprehensible power and given a golden opportunity to go on adventures in other worlds (Jumpchain) with no drawbacks (you die you go home with everything you got, instead of actually dying) along with an absurd cheat ability (Choice Point purchasing every new world, abilities and technologies workings when they shouldn't, companions that never die).

There is no "Jumpchain CAN be a power fantasy" Jumpchain IS one by default, or at least an Isekai on a grander scale than any one Jump can simulate. You would have to change the narrative in order to turn it into something else.

You want a less interesting Isekai, with no direction, in a more interesting Isekai with direction.
>>
File: Ketsuryūgan_Symbol.png (31KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ketsuryūgan_Symbol.png
31KB, 200x200px
>>54803608
I want the blood goat eyes
Yes, they're real.
>>
>>54806304
There's Regeneration from Symbiote which is free for anyone not taking a certain drawback.
>>
Can someone post the Isekai Jumpable WIP ?
>>
>>54806649
Anon, that's where the entire stigma of double dipping comes from. No one cares if the dip is yours and you're not sharing, that's your food. If you're at a party and getting your spitty chips in the bowl everyone else is trying to dip from, that's when it becomes a problem.
>>
>>54803608
Hopefully it will offer truth seeking balls.
>>
>>54803608
DO.IT.NOW.
>>
File: Generic_Isekai.pdf (108KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic_Isekai.pdf
108KB, 1x1px
>>54806737
>>
>>54803608
As long as you find a good, long fanfic to base it off of and actually put in the effort to make it good and distinct from the current Naruto Jump? Sure.
>>
>>54805823
Classy.
>>
>>54806783
Thanks
>>
>>54803608
If you can find a good one, Honestly the only Naruto fanfic I know of that is long enough to get it's own jump is Eroninja. Which can't get a jump for rather obvious reasons.
>>
>>54806789
How about drawing your dick on the moon in the Marvel-Verse ?
>>
Am I a bad person for slipping Lee some power ups when he wasn't looking?

I know it undermines his entire philosophy, but he deserves to succeed, dammit!
>>
>>54806841
Only if you draw it photo realistic.
>>
>>54806909
Lee ?
>>
>>54806959
Rock Lee.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54806841
Pointless, in a couple of years a visible portion of 1/3 of a broken multiversal cosmic entity's gonna land there. And barring a dick larger than-I forgot if the Marvel muliverse is infinite or not but Infinity is a character, so let's say a REALLY big dick drawing, odds are it's gonna look inadequate at best or literally overshadowed at worst.

>>54800334
...do you have to base one off one of those if you've got a black cloth?

From what I can tell the Black Cloths went with animals (and Andromeda). On the one hand, I'm not sure if the titles actually do anything. But on the other hand, adopted Ultimate Lifeform. So I'm tentatively going with the rare, never before seen Phoenixcorn.
>>
>>54807028
Yeah Marvel Multiverse is infinite.
DC Multiverse is a set of 52 infinite multiverses.
Figure that one out.
>>
>>54807028
>Pointless, in a couple of years a visible portion of 1/3 of a broken multiversal cosmic entity's gonna land there. And barring a dick larger than-I forgot if the Marvel muliverse is infinite or not but Infinity is a character, so let's say a REALLY big dick drawing, odds are it's gonna look inadequate at best or literally overshadowed at worst.
How about carving the moon into a dick ?
>>
>>54806959
Rock Lee, character from Naruto which is one of the current discussions. Rock Lee's entire philosophy, adopted from his teacher, is that hard work and determination can overcome natural talent and brilliance.

Rock Lee was born with completely borked chakra coils which means he can't do fancy ass ninjutsu or genjutsu. So, to hear a philosophy centered around hard work, being delivered by a man specializing in martial arts, he threw his all into it. Rock Lee as a result has fucking crazy martial arts skills and both he and his teacher have absurd work ethic feats like doing laps around the city sized village as warmups, doing hand stand jogging in their sleep and wearing weights that crater the ground casually.

Rock Lee would be opposed to artificial enhancement and powerups that didn't come through his own efforts because of this philosophy.
>>
>>54807062
the moon needs its mass for tides and stuff which we need for the whole " water not being all in one place , drowning or thirsting Everything on earth to death" thing also, I'm not 100% but I think it does some stuff To help out the magnetosphere as well.
>>
File: Bestow-able powers-abilities.pdf (162KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Bestow-able powers-abilities.pdf
162KB, 1x1px
>>54807080
So what do you think he'd accept from the list?
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>54807062
That'll do it! I mean, it'll probably piss off Richards and Tony and whoever else is in (elitist science cool kid's club of the month). Lots of people will be confused and angry, and probably start fighting each other or having emotional breakdowns long before they find out what actually caused it to happen. And the shape of a dick means the Living Tribunal's arm will probably go careening off into space instead of being in an easy to Molecule Man spot.

So yeah, go for it! Shit'll be cash.

>>54807060
>DC Multiverse is a set of 52 infinite

I'm pretty sure that's what aleph numbers are used for in set theory, aren't they? Nah, the REALLY mindblowing part is that Dr. Manhattan can apparently fiddle with magic now. And is STILL really blue about the whole puppet strings of causality thing.
>>
>>54807161
Yeah, I'm thinking that Dr. Manhattans magic ability came from Pandora in some form or another.
>>
Does the dragon blooded Exalted jump allow you to use any Jade artifact or just ones of your caste?
>>
>>54807161
>Dr. Manhattan can apparently fiddle with magic now
Wut
>>
Is there a jump that gives me my own jump ?
>>
>>54807161
>That'll do it! I mean, it'll probably piss off Richards and Tony and whoever else is in (elitist science cool kid's club of the month). Lots of people will be confused and angry, and probably start fighting each other or having emotional breakdowns long before they find out what actually caused it to happen. And the shape of a dick means the Living Tribunal's arm will probably go careening off into space instead of being in an easy to Molecule Man spot.
>So yeah, go for it! Shit'll be cash.
Thinking about this...what would happen if I carve the moon into a dick in the Percy Jackson-Verse ?
>>
>>54807185
Basically when the multiverse was still Swiss cheese he merged the Vertigo comics universe with DC. Then he fucking merced Pandora after she expended a ridiculous amount of power to combine the DC-verse with the Wildstorm-verse.
>>
>>54806909
No, because his "genius of hard work" thing is more about not resting on his laurels and always striving for excellence than it is rejecting inherent ability as having value. He doesn't resent prodigies, he likes and even respects Sasuke and Neji. What he dislikes is people who decide that having natural talent or power means they can rely entirely on it and never work to better themselves. That's why he's okay with the prodigies he knows, because they train just as hard as he does to eke out every last bit of potential their inherent abilities grant them. So if you gave him a new power, he wouldn't reject it. He'd make it his own, grind away at mastering it until he could use it with the same facility as he does his taijutsu.

>>54807080
>Rock Lee was born with completely borked chakra coils which means he can't do fancy ass ninjutsu or genjutsu
That's fanon. There's no canonical indication that there's anything physically wrong with Lee. He says that he lacks the skill to use ninjutsu or genjutsu, not that he's incapable of doing them at all. Lee just decided "hey, I'm not too great at these things, but I am at this thing, so I shouldn't waste my time on skills I'm never going to get much use out of". He's a specialist, not a cripple.
>>
>>54807220
Artemis will be ecstatic.
>>
>>54807194
okay you want a" ilfe story into a Creative work"item which you can get from a number of places and then The Adaptinator From the Princess bride
>>
>>54807225
So Dr. Manhattan is literally a kid in a sandbox trying to hog all the cool toys?
>>
>>54807194
Jumper Parable
>>
>>54807247
>>54807284
Sorry. I mean my own jump. Damn autocorrect
>>
Would Enlightenement of the Sacred Figure help get the Senses in Saint Seiya?
>>
>>54806783
>Races
Being a normal human should not cost CP

>Perks - Summoned
Rather boring and uninspired, they also do very little to help you succeed as a hero.

Hero's Title makes you perceived as important, nice but not particularly great either. That is appropriate for a 100 CP perk though, could be a bit stronger given the subject.

Hero's Vigor makes you more durable with a minor healing factor you can temporarily give to someone else as a healing ability. This is a nice little thing but would also be better as a 100 CP perk instead of 200 considering the subject matter.

Hero's Quest makes people more inclined to reward you for/spread news of your heroic deeds with a little growth boost when you are doing good deeds. This just isn't worth 400, it also requires you to be a good person which is sort of against what Isekai protags tend to do. Especially the summoned hero types.

A Hero's Redemption makes it easier to redeem and recruit enemies to your cause, which is cool but no really enough for a capstone in a jump based on stereotypical Isekai. This is the last perk in the tree and only one of them does anything to help you fight and that one does very little by Isekai standards.

>Perks - Reborn
This is a little better than the last one but still has some serious issues.

Accustomed is a learning boost that helps you adapt to new places easily, very appropriate to Isekai.

Cultured is a talent for reproducing toys/games/etc. you are familiar with which is something that would be easy to do regardless, it is fitting for Isekai but not really worth 200 in a setting like this especially when it is something you could probably do fairly easily without a perk.

Regretful is a great perk, a willpower/determination boost that helps you learn things faster is a major befit and one that is very appropriate for Isekai.

cont.
>>
>>54807161
>Dr. Manhattan
Speaking of... Whatever happened to that Watchmen jump?
>>
>>54807277
Pretty much. Honestly he always came off as really whiny to me in the Watchman afterstory stuff.
>>
File: CreedvTzeentch.png (124KB, 703x655px) Image search: [Google]
CreedvTzeentch.png
124KB, 703x655px
>>54807295
Dammit. I mean my own Moon
>>
>>54807298
I didn't make it but I agree with a lot of what your saying.
>>
>>54807138
He has a chance of accepting anything that starts at a metaphorical level zero that gets better through hard work, especially if you sell the "Only good if you put in the effort" side of things. He'd also favor stuff focused around Martial Arts since he and his teacher built themselves up around that and pride themselves in those skills.

So, basically, stuff like Bending from Avatar. It has a strong martial arts base, it doesn't give any innate advantages at the ground level and hard work is one of the methods for getting better. The philosophy and mindset side to bending might be harder for him, but I think Earth or Fire might be up his alley if he puts the time in.

What you want to avoid is stuff like Plasmids from Bioshock. There's no self-improvement aspect, it's just extra power after injection no questions asked, he'd avoid that.
>>
>>54807232
Hell, that's my bad. That fanon was so pervasive I thought it was canon after this long. Jeez, it's even in the Jump as a drawback.
>>
>>54807326
>>54807326
Dahak chronicles has that as a scenario reward kinda Or you could build your own with the habit from eclipse phase. Or you could use The God King capstone Age of myth from civilization to pod the moon
>>
>>54807384
Eh, no worries, anon. Fanon is pervasive, especially in the Naruto fandom. There's this Naruto Reread Project over on Space Battles (I know, I know, but their fiction reviews are a different beast from their Jumpchain community) that's going over the whole thing and noting how different actual canon is from fanon, and it's super weird once you realize how many assumptions you've just picked up by osmosis. Like, did you know that orange is actually a really popular color in Konoha, going off the colored pages, and therefore Naruto's decision to wear orange really makes him an incredible ninja? He blends into the populace that way, and even has camouflage against many Konoha buildings. His only mistake was assuming that orange would be as popular outside the village.
>>
>>54807416
Thanks
>>
Anyone remember a per that lets you power technology with magic?
>>
>>54807473
Plug N' Play from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1
>>
>>54807348
How would he feel about something like a healing factor? Would let him train more effectively and harder and would make the Eight Gates more viable.
>>
>>54807473
There's one in the Fate/Extra jump.
>>
>>54807465
Sounds neat. Link?
>>
>>54807473
there is Two of them universal adapter from storm Hawks and plug and play from Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Part 1
>>
>>54807326
Soul Eater literally has The Fucking Moon up for purchase. Think it comes with a boost to your Madness too?
>>
>>54807465
I always thought Naruto wearing orange was a good idea because who would expect a ninja to wear orange? When people think 'ninja', a loud, obnoxious blonde kid wearing orange usually isn't the first (or second, or third, or even fourth) thing that comes to mind. Take away the headband and get Naruto to keep quiet about the ninja part, and he'd actually be good at infiltration, especially since he put graffiti on Ninja Mount Rushmore without anyone noticing until after he was done.
>>
>>54807465
That's actually super cool. It works perfectly for what he was doing for so long, playing pranks and running from people coming after him, since he was always inside the village doing it.
>>
>>54807482
I'd say to approach him about it in a mature fashion while bringing up graphs and charts about how it makes sense. If you can get Gai (generally more reasonable and mature on account of actually being an adult) to help you with selling it as a safety measure I can't imagine it being hard at all.
>>
>>54807348
Rock Lee with Mythic Physiology [Perk: Realm of Myths (Civilization)], [STYLES] ([Item: Jawbreaker Jar] + [Perks: Bring On The Singularity, Propane Nightmares]), Hamon [Perk: Awaken (Jojo)] RPG Logic/Leveling Up [Perk: Main Character (Disgaea)], Spiritual Awareness [Perk: The Fifth Step (German Hollow Quest)], and Kai [Perks: Kaio-ken, Unleashed Potential (Dragon Ball Multiverse)] should be a great start!
>>
>>54807306
Last I remember it's in that awkward limbo of people not liking the draft enough to go on the drive and the maker disappearing and waitaminute, do I smell an inside joke reference?
>>
>>54807062
Black bolt would be pretty pissed
>>
>>54807606
He's an inhuman, so, fuck him with a rusty spoon.
>>
>>54807606
Ill do it before the Inhumans go to live in the moon. Or I would just buy a decent sized piece of it.
>>
>>54807540
I usually defaulted to thinking their clothes didn't matter as much since most ninja never used natural camouflage. When you saw ninja hiding in the beginning they usually used illusions, henge or those painted cloth things. Like someone with orange clothes is gonna blend in as well as someone with black clothes if they're transformed to resemble a potted plant, right?

To hear it actually has some decent use is pretty great though.
>>
File: Mag mugga.jpg (76KB, 780x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mag mugga.jpg
76KB, 780x350px
>>54807620
>inhuman

What is that, a double mugga?
>>
>>54807670
They're pretty much mutants if mutants had different PR that sold them as the ubermensch.
>>
>>54807643
Inhumans have been living on the moon for centuries nigga.
>>
>>54807670
More like a triple mugga at the least.
>>
>>54807696
Bullshit
>>
>>54807696
Time travel, my mugga.
>>
>>54807711
What?
>>
File: sky_hook_by_one_vox-d3jxkby.jpg (67KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
sky_hook_by_one_vox-d3jxkby.jpg
67KB, 1000x562px
How do you prefer your angels Jumpers? Mindless agents of your will or sentient follower's?
>>
>>54806783
>>54807298
Perceptive is not so great of a perk though, it makes assumptions about a generic world's fantasy magic, either the jump needs to include some world building or it needs to leave it more open to jumper fanwank. Also worse for magic users than Regretful despite costing more.

Perks - Gamer
This is in my honest opinion the worst perk tree in the WIP.

User Interface, suitable as a freebie I suppose. Not horribly objectionable but it might go better as a part of a Level Up/Grinding based perk.

Level Up is not what you would expect of it. In Most Isekai it would be when you earn enough experience your stats and general abilities get better. This just lets you reallocate how much time you spent on training different things, it doesn't make much sense either.

The Grind. . . you are good at "insert thing here" the perk. Very unimpressive. Just a plain boring perk. A big power boost would be appropriate to Isekai especially for a Gamer based one where you might have been put into the body of your max lvl game character but does it have to be so. . . boring?

Perks - Cheats
These aren't cheat abilities, they are somewhat related to them in theme but just not really good enough to fill the role of Isekai cheat abilities.

Haremist is not a harem perk, it would go really well with a harem perk but it isn't one. Not having some kind of harem perk in a Generic Isekai jump is just wrong. As is making the harem perk a Cheat ability, it would better fit as an undiscounted general perk since it is fitting to any type of Isekai protagonist.

Evolver is a bit odd, I could see how being able to pay energy to get permanent buffs would be cool, it is actually rather fitting for isekai, but the scaling costs render it a lot less valuable that it should be.

Skill Sharing is just weird, I imagine this is based on the many isekai where the protag can gain powers by killing stuff but it just doesn't do them justice.

cont.
>>
>>54807722
Attilan hasn't always been on the moon
>>
>>54807498
Sure. Sorry for being slow on the response, I was ordering dinner. https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/naruto-reread-thread-two-its-sharingan-all-the-way-down.531820/
>>
>>54807830
Thanks.
>>
File: Stellaris Jumpchain V.1.5.pdf (631KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Stellaris Jumpchain V.1.5.pdf
631KB, 1x1px
So, I feel like I've touched up on some stuff, some new traits have been added, and seeing how the Synthetic Dawn playthrough described things, I've split Hiveminds into two different types as well. If anyone thinks some stuff should be added or removed I'd be happy to do so.
>>
>>54807670
Nah, more like parallel-muggas. Mutants were made by the Celestials, Inhumans were made by the Eternals. Same basic idea, but different origins.
>>
Also here's Heroes, I changed up some stuff, nerfed the charisma perk a bit, added two new powers, and a new drawback, once again criticism is welcome.
>>
>>54807735
I don't have "angels" per-se; instead, I use Sidereal charms to "promote" random elementals to (minor) godhood, and give them jobs doing tasks I approve of. Functionally equivalent, though, and a lot closer to "sentient followers" than "mindless agents". If I wanted mindless, I'd use robots.
>>
>>54807892
You fucked up.
>>
File: Heroes jumpchain V.1.3.pdf (328KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Heroes jumpchain V.1.3.pdf
328KB, 1x1px
>>54807892
Aaaand I fucking forgot my name on both posts, and the doc.
>>
File: I'm Watching Over You.jpg (122KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Watching Over You.jpg
122KB, 717x900px
>>54807735
Sentient followers. My Angels are meant to help people and protect them, to be by their side when they need it. This works a lot better when they're able to think for themselves and feel love and compassion for their charges
>>
>>54802194
I guess you could go to a world of darkness jump to be a mummy/vampire since you die in your background.

Though I don"t see why you would care.
>>
>>54807885
>Inhumans were made by the Eternals
Kree, I think, made them using the genetic manipulation the Celestials did as a base.

Eternals are yet ANOTHER super-powered offshoot of humanity made by Celestials.
>>
>>54807910
I think you should take the one at a time limit off of Sylar and Peter's powers.
>>
>>54807910
I thought the spacetime manipulation power was seen as a no go, back when you first made the jump.
>>
>>54807540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1eswGrkMU8
>>
>>54805048
As recently discovered by BLADE, all you need to do is rip them out, put them in someone elses head, and horrible traumatize THEM.
>>
>>54808010
Yeah, but I decided that at this point it really isn't that bad of a thing to put in the Jump.
>>
>>54807869
Hive-Minded references Insectoid for discount.
>>
>>54807910
I don't like how the Power give away has effects that explicitly last longer than the jump. The way drawbacks are set up is that they are something revoked at the end of a jump, that's what they do.
>>
>>54807910
Is there any particular reason for the non-Drop In origins costing CP?

Also the Ability Negation Drugs are in the same paragraph as The Mark, and The Catalyst is between the Drop In and Civilian item trees instead of together with the Horn-Rimmed Glasses or at the very end of the section which tingles my autism a lil' bit.
>>
File: Armored Solider.gif (2MB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
Armored Solider.gif
2MB, 500x269px
>>54807869

Just what I wanted, Thanks man everything looks perfect
>>
>>54807869
>Alternatively however, your hivemind can be a collection of multiple different minds, with yours at the helm.

Is there a reason you opted to kow-tow to that asshole?
>>
>>54808049
Fair enough, but I don't like how you seem to be trying to slip it in under the radar. If you want the perk in, then say what you're doing up front and give a reason. Don't just drop a vague "oh and there's a new perk, somewhere" and see if anyone picks up on it.

I get that that might not be what you're anging for, but you can see how it could come off that way, yeah?
>>
>>54806716
What. Whatdafuq is this. What?

>>54806744
Ridiculously unlikely.
>>
>>54808154
It's an eye that gives the user great genjutsu skills and the ability to manipulate their blood and other liquids with high iron content.
>>
>>54808075
Yes, you get connections, a life and some other skills in the case of the Scientist and the Company guy.

Also I don't really see what you mean?

>>54808054
Ah, that was an old idea that I forgot to delete.

>>54808112
I didn't, the games mechanics are already shifting to that direction, and I don't want to have to add it in after the update is done.

>>54808128
Yeah, I can see how it could come off as that, apologies then, that wasn't my intention at all.

>>54808067
Changed it.
>>
>>54807910
Hmm that Spacetime manipulation perk is tempting since I do need a form of timetravel.

>>54806716
That looks like a CPU eye from Neptunia.
>>
>>54807869
>>54808235
You mentioned that you were going to offer more than one import for 50cp each and I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>54808221
...Well okay then. Neat. I'll try to remember that for when I decide what fic to use.
>>
>>54807869
For Synthetic can we choose what our robots look like? I want them to look like CASTs, mainly all wildly different but humanoid looking.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54807716
Not but reminder that we wuz literally Kangz n shiet

As in, there's a timetravelling alien conqueror called Kang who made himself a pharoah.

>>54807735
I lean towards the mindless agent of my will model-but that's not wholly accurate. Instead of having minds, I give them enough precognition to see practically anything coming, automatic understanding over specific concepts, enlightened awareness of the universe's energies and other useful things for an extention of my will. The unifying factor's a soul resonance-facillitated "network" to amplify their power, share information and basically have them function as cosmic neurons.

My Authorities are a synthesis of God-Machine Infrastructure, Beyonder technology and paradox engineering brought to life by my Herald-Light. I'll retcon or exploit symbols of order, control, technology or similar concepts to insinuate the technognostic processes first-then bam, 2D chalk drawings that can eat people. Iron slendermen disguised as streetlights. Men in hats that have giant extendable mouths full of razor gears marked with Enochian.

My Virtues are things of belief. Wherever I'm worshipped, I'll hide a Greater Grail filled with my magical energy in a nearby bounded field to take advantage of appropriate sacrifices. Once it's topped up enough, I add a metric shedload of Mania, a core formed from Adam-Lilith DNA and an artifact imbued with the Actualisation spell as well as more complex sorceries for making things real. Since they're literally born from belief, with a big enough following they can generate and control their own Bardos-evolving into Dominions.

Those are just examples of ones I make, though. If we're counting 1CDs there's five breeds in particular I made to mock the Solar Exalt castes. Flying artifact blades, parasitic dragon-worms that projects a faceless winged avenger, telekinetic smileys, Vashta Nerada-like swarms, sentient oaths burning black and white.
>>
>>54808235
>your hivemind can be a collection of multiple different minds, with yours at the helm.

Can you explain this a bit more? Like how many other minds is this, is it similar to a council or is it something like everyone under you has a mind of their own but you can take control of anything?
>>
Anyone got a list of training perks and where to get them?
>>
>>54808252
Sorry, but that's worded weirdly, what do you mean?

>>54808298
I'll add that while I'm changing the Companions.
>>
>>54807910
>Mandatory Hunger
Is this for or not for points?
>>
>>54808338
>Sorry, but that's worded weirdly, what do you mean?
I think he means when you mentioned letting us import more empires for 50cp each or something.
>>
>>54807869
Could Synthetics get the option to be multiple individuals in a network, like hivemind can be, to represent species who uploaded themselves?
>>
>>54808338
That I would be able to do what >>54808355
said. I have had multiple planetary empires and I don't want to import them as rivals but rather united under a single banner.
>>
>>54808287
Do you see this >>54807910 ? It's an SBer trying to get actual time-travel accepted here! Aren't you supposed to be the hero of jumpchain??! Get up off your ass and do something! Protect the thread!
>>
>>54808406
>Aren't you supposed to be the hero of jumpchain??! Get up off your ass and do something! Protect the thread!

we've had time travel since the early 200s and decent time travel since the mid-500s
>>
>>54808406
Time travel's been acceptable for a while, ningen.
>>
>>54807910
So. The Intuitive Aptitude of Sylar is limited to only one "emulated" power, but we're locked into his serial killer mindset regardless?
>>
>>54807910
Does intuitive aptitude wok on spiritual stuff and the like? How far does a power have to change your body before it becomes completely impossible?

How does acquiring powers work? Do you have to hunt people down and open up their heads?

The hunger drawback, that's mandatory cannibalism, yes? Just want to be clear.
>>
>>54807869
>Furthermore you may take the Empire you gained here with you to future Jumps, either integrating them into the history of the world. If the world is pre-FTL it will simply be another nation, but if it’s in another FTL Setting the full might of your Empire may be brought with you, including all your colonized systems which will insert themselves into the world

This isn't mandatory, is it?
>>
>>54808049
Honestly even with that price tag it's a bit ridiculous compared to pretty much everything else in the jump. Especially since the drawback seems to negate the necessity of training for time travel claimed in the perk. Up to you in the end though.
>>
>>54808441
>you may
station craddock
>>
>>54807910
Intuitive Aptitude and Power Copying cost way too much for what they give.
>>
>>54808420
Lies.

>>54808422
Not fiat-backed time travel.
>>
>>54808473
There's a Time Ship in Arrowverse.
>>
>>54808473
Off the top of my head there's Jorge Joestar. And that's just the one I most recently remember.
>>
>>54808473
Kamen Rider part 7: Den-O & Kiva.
Chrono Trigger.
Gargoyles.
Arrowverse DC.
Jorge Joestar.
fucking Fate/Stay Night, with the Fifth Magic.
>>
>>54808473
Kamen Rider has at least one.
>>
What other jumps give you timetravel options? legitimately curious
>>
>>54808473
what are gargoyles and ranma1/2 then? You just use the naban mirror to travel wheneverr you want then use the Phoenix gate to travel back to the time you left and then send it forward to the time and place you spring forward from with the mirror solving its stable time loop dilemma
>>
>>54808502
Harry Potter.
>>
>>54808502
>fucking Fate/Stay Night, with the Fifth Magic.
Doesn't the Second Magic have some timetravel componenet as well?
>>
>>54807910
Do you still get the CP from mandatory drawbacks?
>>
>>54808502
>>54808507
Will point out the Den-O one is limited to following other instances of time travel, while Kabuto only does a day or so, but yeah there's a few ways to get it.

Oh, and SBURB, though you'll want some anti-paradox perks.
>>
All the options are a lot worse to Hiro ability
>>
>>54808485
Only works in places that explicitly allow time travel as part of their cosmology.

>>54808491
That only emulates time travel.

>>54808502
All of those have limitations like stable time loops or not working in places without time travel.
>>
>>54807910
Intuitive Aptitude just seems to be a better method of Power Copying.
Thread posts: 618
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.