[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1659: You Thought This Was Jumpchain? Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 573
Thread images: 63

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Discord
https://discord.gg/wDQVYng

>Last Thread
>>54727737
>>
File: worgen_by_siakim-d3bgj0k.jpg (798KB, 900x990px) Image search: [Google]
worgen_by_siakim-d3bgj0k.jpg
798KB, 900x990px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13644823

Fuggit. Getting some thoughts.
>>
>>54738429

Aaand I just realized I forgot to change 'yes and no' to actual fucking answers.

god damn I am out of it today.
>>
>>54738429
Eh. I get the gist of it.
>>
>>54738442
I, uh, does no mean leave it be or change it?
>>
>>54738479
Yes is supposed to be "change it," no is "leave it."
>>
>>54738429
>2 people actually voted the third thing

What has become of this thread?
>>
>>54738174
Umm I don't think you can just shove crafting skills into an exaltation. Let alone make it so the persons body becomes a mega dworf.
>>
>>54738498
It's really no more bitter than when I got here, around thread 90 or so. And I'm told that's better than what it was before.
>>
>>54738498
The better question is why it's even on there in the first place.
>>
>>54738498
People here can be hateful over the tiniest, most petty thing. Look at Red's hate-stalker.

Just get used to it if you plan on sticking around. All you can do, really.
>>
>>54738429
I voted for worgen race, but strawpoll is too easy to manipulate so good luck with that.
>>
>>54738429
Voted for making it a modifier.

The Titan-Forged Demonic Undead Dragon-Kin meme build shall grow even stronger.
>>
>>54738549
Her last post was nearly a month ago. Anyone know where she went?
>>
File: 1500596955650.png (1MB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1500596955650.png
1MB, 1114x1600px
Okay, so you've found your waifu.

Now how do you get her to fall for you?
Reminder that using perks is cheating, and probably rape.
>>
File: DS2_Makers.jpg (498KB, 1300x1808px) Image search: [Google]
DS2_Makers.jpg
498KB, 1300x1808px
>>54738516
I mean exaltations can gice a person fish parts, make them shapeshifters, make them robots etc.

I want my exaltations when I finally get around to cracking how to make them to make those I exalt into megadorfs. Megaforfs who can make all manner of bullshit artifacts and creations that can make or break empires. Just dump all my chains worth of crafting in there, make the different casts based on how they make stuff.

Like one cast is all about making stuff out of magic, one science/tech, one smithing etc.
>>
>>54738590
When your every post triggers a salt-explosion of raw, undiluted butthurt, you learn to take two steps back. She's been posting anon unless I've been deceived.
>>
>>54738597
Using perks to make people fall in love with you, sure.

Nothing says you can't use perks to make yourself the kind of person they would want to fall in love with.
>>
File: 1456113082949.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1456113082949.gif
1MB, 406x449px
Okay guys. I know I'm working on Divinity (sort of), but I got my hands on Crypt of the Necrodancer Amplified and it just reminded me how much of a trash mammal my Jump Document of it is. Like, holy crap, I know it was my first Jump but how the hell did I mess this up so badly?

ANYWAYS! I have ideas on how to fix the Origins, but I want to see what you all think.

Option A:
+ Do away with specific backgrounds entirely and allow Jumpers to choose one discounted Perk at each level from a pool of collective Perks? Kind of like what I did in Katawa Shoujo. As a side effect, this would allow everyone to be a Drop-In or not at their choice.

Option B:
+ Have a bunch of different backgrounds (something like 6 or 8) with specific discounted Perk Trees.

In either case, Perks are likely going to be reduced to 100, 200, 400, and the Item section is going to be fucking huge.

>>54738429
I rather think it should remain a race. I think I voted correctly.
>>
>>54738597
>spoiler
Meh, not really.
>>
>>54738429
Why is Rengar doing a cosplay of a Protoss Zealot?
>>
>>54738597
She was designed to love me from the get go, so no perks required.
>>
>>54738429
So "yes" is for racial modifier right? Because that's what I voted for
>>
>>54738429
You fucked it up from the get-go.
You'll get no straight answers out of this.

Just goes to show how the jump's going to end.
>>
>>54738597
I follow the old pattern of "figure out if you work together before deciding if they're the one for you." Which I know seems odd for this place, but I want a great relationship, not just a great partner.
>>
>>54738626
>trash mammal
It more bothers me that you would use this term to describe a jump. It's like the one of those people who hears a word that fits in a specific situation and then sounds silly when they try to apply it elsewhere.
>>
>>54738516
>>54738607
I mean I think the actual skills aren't available, but most of the Exalts' basic Craft Charms are, broadly speaking, gameplay abstractions for "you are supernaturally good at making things". I think it's reasonable a more specifically Crafting based Exaltation have successor Charms that are better at making specific things, like how Theion's first craft Charm is making things used to worship him with.
>>
>>54738626
Option A, my dude.
>>
>>54738429
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13644823
I think you might get better insight if you used your account to post this on SB.
>>
>>54738597
Even if you discount 'phenomenal cosmic power', being stunningly attractive and filthy rich probably helps in most cases.
That said, most Jumpers waifu one or more Companions, which makes the task easier; even if your relationship isn't romantic at first, you have all the time in the worlds...
>>
>>54738610
So BC is dead.
>>
>>54738498
The shitposter has a phone.
>>
>>54738744
Yes.

Congratulations, asshole. You won. Fuck you and everything you stand for.
>>
File: Jumpers Computer Room.jpg (174KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers Computer Room.jpg
174KB, 375x500px
What is your greatest technological or magical creation and what does it do?
>>
>>54738744
Incorrect.
>>
>>54738694
Is an exaltation not breaking off chunks of your soul and power and putting it into a soul graft/mod?

I suppose I could drum it down into specific types of making though, weapons charms armor basically rpg gear groupings.

I have no ideas about busting it up more than that though as my ideal for an exaltation is literally all in for creating marvels and relics.
>>
>>54738626
b
>>
>>54738597
First. Be genuinely interested in what she has to say, not just in her rack.

Second, go dating. Not somewhere too fancy, but nice.

Three, fight crime. When she needs your help to stop the crazy guy from getting the reality warping artefact, help.

Four, warp reality. Take the reality warping artefact for yourself and make it so that she's madly in love with you, or similar.

Step four was an accident, and not nearly as bad as it sounds. I only married us, she was allowed to react normally and remember otherwise. Also, I blew it up afterwards.
>>
>>54738607
>make them robots
There are no exaltations that make someone a robot. Alchemical bodies are made, and then the soulgem of an Autochthonian hero is implanted.

As they get more powerful, they get bigger. They call them cities.
>>
>>54738744
Unlikely at best. Remember she outright said she was leaving last year, and actually meant it, but was convinced to come back and start working on it again. Speaking of, the timing on that was amazing. It was...New Year's Eve, I think? Right after Timmy's Christmas Eve Breakdown. He was so proud of having gotten rid of her, too.
>>
>>54738718
>implying SB wants him

Dirge, Record, Brellin, and Ursine all hate his guts. He'd be better off sticking around.
>>
>>54738597
What is this from?
>>
>>54738744
>>54738814
Wait, is it 'unlikely at worst', in this case? Whatever, point is that she's probably going to come back eventually.
>>
>>54738790
In 3E, yes, though your soul can grow back. But in 2E you only need to put some of your power into it, instead of semi-permanently crippling yourself.

>>54738812
But there are Exaltations that can make you a werewolf, so it's not too farfetched.
>>
>>54738832
In your dreams, maybe.
>>
File: x9YEBqu_d.jpg (69KB, 467x720px) Image search: [Google]
x9YEBqu_d.jpg
69KB, 467x720px
>>54738769
A jumped up version of the ark from halo, only it also has a bullshit amount of magitech in it so that it has physical, digital, magical, and spirit realm overlay alternate worlds attached to it as well as being completely mobile.

All the weapons on that thing are flat out terrifying.

I use it mainly as a library and for shock and aww to stun people.

I may also have given it to marvel loki and made him king of the 10th realm. The realm of Ark.
>>
>>54738812
Oh , sorry I didnt realize thats how it works. That is pretty damn cool actually.

>>54738834
Good to know!
>>
>>54738597
They have to get past my swords which include a yandere first send help
>>
>>54738751
Seven of them, apparently.
>>
File: organic dyson sphere.png (1MB, 1168x939px) Image search: [Google]
organic dyson sphere.png
1MB, 1168x939px
>>54738769
Jumper-mass.
Combined form of technocyte biology + NGE Angel physiology + Supreme Commander exponential growth tech (on nano scale), produces energy ex nihilo. Usually set to use that energy to make more of itself, so I have an ever-growing amount of mass to do stuff with.

>"You outmass the solar system..."
"Yup!"
>"....Fatass."
"Hey!"
>>
>>54738869
>That is pretty damn cool actually.
I agree. Know what would be amusing to see, knowing that the cities are Exalts? Watching a city perform a perfect dodge.
>>
>>54738838
Sempai, I've got better things to dream about then some anonymous person on the Internet. Like mad science. Mad science dreams are always fun. It's just that it's plainly obvious that she will most likely return to the thread, given what's happened in the past.
>>
>>54738832
She's working on BC in silence, stalker anon.
>>
>>54738688
Seeing as the goal of using that term in that spot /was/ to sound silly, I guess it has succeeded.

>>54738700
>>54738797
One vote for and one vote against. Hmm..
>>
>>54738838
The BC update will cause so much salt from you, it'll be hilarious.
>>
>>54738884
You don't need seven phones. You can simply reset your phone IP by shuffling between being connected to wifi and being connected to your phone service's internet, which never has a static IP.
>>
>>54738896
I can only assume it performed a warp teleport or picked its self up and flew away like balamb garden in ffviii.
>>
Welp. Fucked it up, winging it from here.

>>54738626
Here's my question - is everybody starting out at the shipwreck, or are you giving a location roll?

Because you could do Option A, but do kinda like Rurouni Kenshin does with the perks giving you plot hooks for characters - but instead the perks you choose outline a past history (if you so choose).

>>54738630
Couldn't tell ya, but it still looks awesome if a bit cheesy.

>>54738576
I don't even know what the fuck that looks like anymore.
>>
>>54738769
Inspired Daemon engine that was made for the sole purpose of provoking an enemy to adapt rapidly without murdering them outright.

think of them it as a reaper.
It sows destruction and inspired ideas throughout a plane of existence, allows such conflicts and misery to properly mature, before plucking discoveries and mania like fruit.

Such an engine is made to "automate" R&D for a local region so I may take notes or piggy back of these ideas and mania. Several times such engines have been challenged directly and disabled, unleashing the spirit within to annihilate itself and everything within twenty or so miles.
>>
File: Jack Frost.jpg (100KB, 1000x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Jack Frost.jpg
100KB, 1000x1455px
Are there any perks or items that give me little toys or figurines of enemies that I've defeated?
>>
>>54738790
>>54738694
Hang on, what parts of Exaltation are you specifically looking to imbue people with? If it's anything represented by actual Exalted Charms, you can freely distribute that via the Imbue Amalgam spell (Celestial Circle Sorcery)... including the creation of Amalgams who can themselves cast the Imbue Amalgam spell, if you want to mass-produce Charm-enhanced mooks. Given that, as a Jumper, you have the potential to pick up any Charm in the setting through your various passes through the splats, you should be able to grant just about any Exalted power you like that way. Creating your own personal Exaltation type might seem like a cool idea... but that's a lot of work for something that you could probably do easier.
>>
>>54738597
Tamamo Lilly is a bit weird about this. She's a younger version of Tamamo from just before she went to the Imperial Court. Because of this she views Jumper as an "Emperor" who called her to him. She's very naive and easily trusts anyone she likes. She unconditionally loves Jumper and wants to be his waifu. But at the same time she's deeply afraid of having to go through what her future self did and tries to eliminate anything that might make him abandon her.

She loves Jumper but the real question is how to get her to love anything else except him. Currently she see's everything in terms of might drive her away from her "Emperor".
>>
>>54738429
So when do we get an updated WIP?
>>
>>54738983
The Museum Deed in Elona gets you statues of things you kill. I'd recommend stacking luck perks beforehand, because it says might be with no indication of the drop rate.
>>
File: 1501694537365.gif (408KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501694537365.gif
408KB, 630x800px
>>54738964
Shipwreck? You mean the Crypt? Well, my idea was to start everyone off in the Crypt, but they can go off and explore the world for the rest of the ten years whenever they actually finish beating the Necrodancer.

The only problem with that idea and your plot hooks idea, is that outside of a few scraps gathered from the character scenes, there's not really much known about the outside world except that it's Standard Medieval Fantasy world.

I mean, I could certainly dream up a world populated by rhythm-based dungeons and the foul beasts that lord over them, like the Dance Dance King or The Sinister Count of Samba, but I didn't think people would really care for that.
>>
>>54738964
I vote shipwreck.... but at a location you roll.

Your ship has wrecked you find yourself amongst the debri you look around to find yourself in....

Rol 1d8
>>
>>54738983
Fire Emblem Valentia has something, but it's only one per jump.
>>
>>54739041

oh. Oh I was an idiot and got it mixed up with Divinity.
Man I am fucking OUT of it after work today.

Well, shit. In that instance my vote... still kinda goes to A, if only because like with Bloodborne it wound up working very well for an "area of ambiguous origin."
>>
>>54739036
Gotcha, thanks anon. I can't wait to show them off to all my friends and foes!

>>54739057
Neat, I can use that with the Museum Deed for even more trophies! Thanks, anon.
>>
>>54739063
TAKE A NAP.
>>
>>54739063
Take a bath.

THEN TAKE A NAP.
>>
>>54739063
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
>>
>>54738811
t. Thanos
>>
>>54739111
Man, the weak get all the best stuff.
>>
>>54739063
It's okay man. I thought you might be talking about Divinity, but I wasn't sure. After the day I've had I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed either.

I think I will go with option A after all. It was my first idea, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to get screamed at for doing something a little unorthodox with a Jump that I had already made in a (mostly) standard format.

As for Divinity though, I've got the location business already done. There is only one location to start. Cyseal. Everybody starts in Cyseal in one fashion or another. Drop-Ins get the shipwreck, Freelance Adventurers arrived by boat just before the siege set in, Sourcerers start out in the woods among the other cultists, and Source Hunters land on the beach in a row boat.
>>
>>54738989
>Creating your own personal Exaltation type might seem like a cool idea... but that's a lot of work for something that you could probably do easier

True, but to my knowledge none of the current exaltations allow me to make people mega dorfs and I really wanted to do that when I go back to creation next time. Makers are big as hell and really good at making relics of awesomeness be it weapons gear or just jewelry. I want to share that love with some worthy peoples in creation who otherwise would not be able to exalt.
>>
>>54738989
>>54739165

Or heck, Fountain of Fathomless Dreams from Lands of Creation which distributes a package of mutations to those that partake of it-and in Exalted, "mutation" is broad enough it could easily cover something that can be summed up as being really good at crafting. As well as a megadorf.

All at the low, low price of being addicted to the magical mutative fountain you just wished out of nowhere.

Anyway, Infernals ought to be able to look like Megadorfs. It's just that the Malfeas Charm in question, Devil-Tyrant Avatar Shintai, is /intended/ to make you look like a scorpion-lion-crocodile that is also full of bees.

Or heck, Cecelyne's wish Charms can give them the skill and stature with enough upgrades if they pray for it.
>>
>>54738597
Jump into a version of reality where you're already fated to be together.
>>
>>54739204
>make you look like a scorpion-lion-crocodile that is also full of bees.

Not sure if thats a good or bad thing.

>Or heck, Cecelyne's wish Charms can give them the skill and stature with enough upgrades if they pray for it.

And that door is closed since I did not take anything from her paths in infernals.

Though I could probably fake it with deviltiger stuff.
>>
>>54739165
Actually, forget that: In the First Age the Solars made albino slaves, people that could colonise the air, bottles that could hold Ishvaras and other whacky stuff.

With enough Craft: Genesis and maybe access to a Factory-Cathedral you can retrofit, you could probably build a magical bioengineering mass production line to turn people into not-Makers. It'll be a grand undertaking by Exalt standards, but weirder things have happened.
>>
>>54739204
Sounds like anon wants his dorfs to be able to craft worthwhile things in a reasonable time frame, instead of being limited to building 3 dot artifacts at mortal speeds.

>>54739228
Cecelyne's charms are open by default. Any Infernal can buy them.
>>
>>54739228
>And that door is closed since I did not take anything from her paths in infernals.
I think you misunderstand how it works. Cecylene already unlocked her charms for Infernals, the ability to learn them is innate to you now and won't go away post-jump.
>>
>>54739240
>>54739245
Well. I did not know that.
>>
>>54739165
Off the top of my head... get Raksha charms. Literally anyone in Creation can do this, even mortals... provided that you can convince a Raksha to Forge your Graces for you, and can somehow ensure that they won't dick you over about possession of said Graces after the fact. Once that's done, you can learn Raksha charms... which are actually super-good at making things and changing people. Then you can learn the charms that let you forge graces, and distribute that just as far as you like... or just be a dick and trick people into letting you Forge their Graces so you can keep them as raw materials for making powerful artifacts. (Bear in mind that 99.9% of the Raksha you meet who offer to Forge your Graces want to do this very thing; make sure they do not, since you really don't want a random asshole Raksha walking off with one of your Virtues.)
>>
File: Fantasy.png (2MB, 1916x1608px) Image search: [Google]
Fantasy.png
2MB, 1916x1608px
Do you Jumpanons tend to kill magical wildlife or are you more of a friendly type to all living things?
>>
>>54739260
Infernals have Malfeas, Cecelyne, She Who Lives In Her Name, Adorjan, the Ebon Dragon, and Kimbery Charms open by default. It's the other Yozi you have to convince to open their charmsets.
>>
>>54739277
>>
>>54739260
Yeah, the Yozi whose charms you get access to for free are Malfeas, Cecylene, She Who Lives In Her Name, Adorjan, The Ebon Dragon, and Kimbery. It's the others that you need to unlock.
>>
>>54739277
How do they taste?
>>
>>54739240
True, but I still maintain the Dorf Factotry idea could let him do that with enough skill/oomph. If the Exalts could make engines that forge reality out of chaos, I don't see adding some extra bits as much of a leap.

>>54739265
Problem: I was reasonably sure all Raksha-related crafting charms forge temporary, flimsy things held together by chaos and literal wishful thinking?
>>
>>54739304
MEATY
>>
What do you think would happen if I picked the Yozi as my Pantheon in Percy Jackson and took Divine Child and Glory to... ?
>>
>>54739282
>>54739298
Neat.
>>
File: 1470264993352.jpg (44KB, 564x366px) Image search: [Google]
1470264993352.jpg
44KB, 564x366px
>>54739277
I am connected to nature, been a druid or nature spirit/deity multiple times, but I've never gone the hippie direction, and here's why.

Animals kill each other all the time. Not even just for sustenance, they do it for fun. Animals like cats or dolphins, they enjoy murder. They get a thrill out of not only the noble hunt, but the suffering of their prey. Now, I don't go that far myself, usually, but this highlights the hypocrisy of those nature-aligned who reject violence, or who go even further and reject eating meat. Their own biology is evolved to eat the flesh of other beings, yet they think it's unnatural to do so? What kind of Disnified nature are they representative of? So to answer your question directly, yes, I kill magical wildlife. Not for no reason, I'm no cat or dolphin, but if I have a need for food or resources, or they're in my way, or if they're hostile to those I protect, I don't make any qualms about killing them.
>>
>>54739336
You'd probably get a weaker, but free, version of their excellency and a few of their more iconic powers, like telekinesis for SHLIHN or wish granting for Cecelyne.
>>
>>54739336
You'd be a Yozi's kid. It's Percy Jackson rules, so you'd have a divine powerset based on your parent's portfolio, instead of being a Something Circle Demon or a Linthalike. Charms as a magical system for the Yozi and their Hierarchy would probably get replaced by more mundane divine powers, as well.

Watch out for Sol Invictus' kids.
>>
>>54739336
You'd be a behemoth, much like Adorjan's daughters with her Solar lover Marus. You wouldn't have your Yozi parent's powers, but ones related to their themes. And remember that Percy Jackson imports lower the power level to be even with the rest of the setting.
>>
>>54739410
>Watch out for Sol Invictus' kids.
Isn't Sol basically the same as Lugh? Super perfect Sun God?
>>
>>54738429
I voted no although I didn't really understand the question lol.
>>
>>54739277
Pic related.
>>
>>54739307
No. See http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/exalted/286066-meschlum-s-grace-magic-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-raksha for a quick reference guide.

tldr; Raksha magic is amazingly awesome at making artifacts that work on a ***!!!!!!HUEG!!!1!!*** scale, against LARGE numbers of mortals. They can, by default, be dispelled by Countermagic, but there's a cheap-ish effect you can add onto them to make your stuff immune to that.
>>
File: star excited.gif (2MB, 334x446px) Image search: [Google]
star excited.gif
2MB, 334x446px
How's that Star Vs jump coming along?
>>
>>54739521
>>54739307
In terms of 'flimsy temporary things', you're thinking of the random scenery that Raksha shit out for free by virtue of random stunts. Actual artifacts made of Gossamer and Grace are considerably more expensive, as the raw ingredients include stolen dreams and pieces of someone's personality. Fortunately, the effects can include things like "Sing the Song That Literally Never Ends, which any listener is compelled to sing endlessly, infecting anyone else that hears it", "Transform everyone in the city into cats", or "Create Sailor Senshi to battle the evil monsters you also just created".
>>
>>54739578
I freed up the claim so someone else can make the Jump. I've got other projects that interest me more right now and after that movie I haven't felt particularly motivated to dive into it face first.

I do hope someone else picks it up though. I would like to see a Jump of it at some point. Maybe you should give it a shot Anon! I'll bet you could do it.
>>
>>54739676
>after that movie I haven't felt particularly motivated to dive into it face first.
I don't know anything about the series, was the movie that bad?
>>
>>54739698
I can't speak for Yoro, but I found it underwhelming.
I've not been impressed with much of it after season 1 ended, honestly.
There have been some great moments, but the overwhelming majority of it has been meh.
>>
>>54739698
It's not that it was extremely bad or anything. It was just a resounding "Meh" for me. Which kind of stomped on my desire to make the Jump myself in face of more interesting things to work on.
>>
I don't have a question about the White Veil Society perk that isn't in Dragonblooded, because it doesn't exist.

When it doesn't say that there won't be similar secret societies aiding you in future jumps, as that would require such a perk to exist, how much are we not talking about? Would these secret societies, which definitely don't exist, simply not treat us as a VIP to be given the highest of considerations, a valued member, or a leader (as such treatment would require them to be real)?

Good god writing with that gimmick is annoying.
>>
LotR elves don't have pointed ears in the books, right?
>>
>>54739813
It's unclear.
>>
>>54739698
The movie itself wasn't bad, it's just...there was a lot of build up to it. There was this whole big mythos for the main villain, Toffee, building him up to be this immortal enemy of the Butterfly family, this brilliant schemer who's been pulling strings ever since his defeat in order to gain revenge. The battle between him and Moon, Star's mother, was made out to be this epic fight that saved Mewni from his monstrous hordes. This isn't even mentioning the Season 2 finale, which was this whole big show with:
>Toffee returning from seemingly being killed, possessing Ludo, and draining the life force of the Magic High Commission and Moon, forcing their leader to sacrifice himself to save Moon
>He also absorbed the Wand fragment, and told Moon to tell Star that he was coming for his finger (which he needed to regain his former body, and was the one wound he could not heal thanks to Moon using dark magic)
>Star, being forced to flee to Mewni by Moon, finally confesses to Marco, and leaves in tears
>Marco is left shocked as Star's magical room disappears
It was this huge change to the status quo, and we were all expecting a season where Marco would go after Star all the while Toffee hunted her, trying to retrieve his finger. We were expecting this huge arc, and instead we got a lackluster movie that just led to a return to status quo, as well as a disappointing end to an otherwise great villain, all to set up a new villain who will probably just be a tragic 'villain'. So, a lot of people have been left disappointed and frustrated by it.
>>
>>54739277
I love nature''s diverse array of environments, plants, and animals. Even monsters and the like.
>>
>>54738597
I personally headcanon social perks as storytelling devices instead of outright mind control but eh, not gonna die on this hill

First, you gotta make your intentions known upfront. Don't be crude and send dick pics at them, what say that you think they're attractive and that you'd like to date them and get to know them. Don't talk about sex until later.

And then, the date. Ask them where they'd like to go, and offer to pay for them. When you talk to them, get to know them. Don't talk about yourself. Make them feel cared for by asking questions about themselves and what they like. Don't get creepily personal here, though.

Above all else, be respectful of their boundaries. If they don't like you giving them glowing praise constantly, tone it down. Also help them out too! If they're struggling, you have to help them! Be their pal! Their buddy! Support them, be specific in your complements.

That's what works for me.
>>
>Persona lists Temperance Arcana as “primarily home to mythological beasts rather than human figures.”
>figure "okay this'd be a good Arcana for a person trying to strike a balance with their vampirism."
>Literally all the fucking canon examples of Temperance-aligned Personas are VERY HUMAN & HUMANOID FIGURES, and they're all "KIND GENTLE AND UNDERSTANDING."

godfuckingdamnit.
>>
>>54739939
So Wild Card fucked up another jump. You shouldn't really be surprised at this point.
>>
>>54739971
Get your head out of your own ass and look at http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Temperance_Arcana for a fucking minute.

>Gameplay-wise, the Personas of the Temperance Arcana are often well-rounded Personas. Personas of the Temperance Arcana are mythological figures associated with balance and moderation. The Temperance Arcana is primarily home to mythological beasts rather than human figures.

The P5 jump says similar, so take your fucking drama-stirring bullshit and jam it back down your throat.
>>
>>54739939
What list are you looking at?
>>
>>54738597
I use outright mind control to edit her perception of reality so that she believes we are already dating.

This is my fetish.
>>
>>54739939
Are you sure you're looking at the right arcana? Not really seeing what you're saying.
>>
>>54738769

DC Mother Box + Mass Effect Omnitool = Nigh Infinite Matter Construction at will + Super hacking tool + Weapon + Armor. The Motherbox has downloaded the 'internet' equivilent from every jump Ive ever been to afterwards, and the Omnitool can generate everything from Vibranium (both Wakandan and Anti-Metal versions) to Skyrim's Dragon Bones. With FMA Alchemy, its even more redonkulous. Of course, I also had to make it my Fullbring and Harry Potter Wand too. My Outlaw Star grappler ships AI is wired into it too, so Ive got a talkin buddy on my arm with nigh ultimate cosmic power. :)
>>
File: IMG_0765.jpg (111KB, 720x1111px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0765.jpg
111KB, 720x1111px
I need speed thread.
How do I acquire speed? No cheating either, no circumventing via portals or mystic 8th dimensions. Just plain SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
>>
>>54740032
Something Unlimited guy?
>>
What was the jump that allowed you to buy your own SHIELD or Hydra-style agency?

Also, is there a jump that lets you buy your own PMC that will follow you to future jumps?
>>
>>54739813
Here's some guys argument on it in favor of normal ears, although it has pretty much convinced me that they do have pointy ears.

http://middle-earth.xenite.org/do-tolkiens-elves-have-pointy-ears/
>>
>>54740046
You already have the answer in your pic anon
>>
>>54740046
Kamen Rider Kabuto is bretty fast. DBZ, GoH, and Marvel Magic also have some decent options.
>>
>>54740053
I wish I had that talent. Actually just heard about the game when it was mentioned a few threads ago. No, just a random anon with the same interests.
>>
>>54740062
>Your own PMC
Mercenaries needs a fucking jump.
>>
>>54739939
What? No, that's wrong. We've got Harpy, Stymphalides, Falar, Phoenix, Genbu, Byakko, Seiryu, Nigi Mitama, Yurlungur, Xiezhai and Makami. Tons of non-human Personas. Conversely, the humanoid ones are Anubis, Okinunushi, Mithra, Apsaras, Sylph, Vishnu and Ardha. So eleven non-humanoid, seven humanoid.
>>
>>54740046
I think Breaking Bad has a lot of speed.
>>
>>54740046
Go to a bunch of bullshit shounen settings. Wait for Heavens to release Saint Seiya.
>>
>>54740062
Many of them, though the one that explicitly references SHIELD and Hydra is Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
>>
>>54740046
Wasn't there some combo with the Worm friction power and a different power that let you reach max speed instantly? If that was legit then use that, infinite speed.
>>
>>54740062
There should be. More than a few jumps have options for mercenary groups and that's basically what a PMC is.
>>
>>54740165
Some perk that let you accelerate to your top speed immediately. With FM, you didn't have one.
>>
>>54740062

Couldnt you essencially turn your dozens of followers into a PMC using the Battletech jump? Just import them all as a merc unit, buy a dropship and have fun?
>>
File: 1480282553892.jpg (46KB, 456x461px) Image search: [Google]
1480282553892.jpg
46KB, 456x461px
>>54740109
My hang-out day that was supposed to involve binge-drinking and fun got cancelled, so I'm channeling my salt into working on the jump.

Expect it in a few days.
>>
>>54740165
I think it was in Super Mario RPG, under the Koopa Tree.
>>
File: Aht and Stocke.png (352KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
Aht and Stocke.png
352KB, 500x705px
>>54740183
Cheer up Heavens, have a hug.
>>
>>54740183
You'd probably be happier if you spent some time on SB.
>>
>>54740183
Salt is a clean-burning fuel.
>>
>>54740110
Yeah, that was the one I was thinking of. Thanks Anon.

Hoping that, unless somebody answers me about the PMC thing, I can substitute for it with the Agency.

>>54740169
Can you point me to some? I don't recall any.
>>
>>54740177
That sounds like a good way to end up QPU misaligned.
>>
>>54740183
Good, gooooood, give into your saltiness and your journey to the Seiya side will be complete.
>>
File: Bern and Lambda.jpg (753KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bern and Lambda.jpg
753KB, 1600x900px
>>54740183
That's rough, buddy.
>>
>>54740046
Super Mario RPG has a koopa perk that let's you instantly hit max speed.

Terraria has accessories that increase speed.

The sonic jumps have perks for this.

There's the Arrowverse jump that has the flash powers.

There's The Skull Man which has the Poorly Disguised Successor & Enhanced Speed perks which stack together along with a Skull Rider Belt which also stacks with the two.

I'm sure all the superhero jumps have something for speed.

Double Cross has a Syndrome which specializes in speed.
>>
>>54740300
Also the Doom jump has a perk that lets you increase your speed by 200%
>>
File: 1475558427359.png (660KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
1475558427359.png
660KB, 698x840px
>>54740270
Cosmo is silly.
>>54740205
>>54740226
Both of these things are nice. One is a hug, the other is a fact.
>>54740222
Actually I'm doing that right now and I don't feel any different. It's just a slower-moving thread. Kinda boring, actually.
>>54740293
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PICTURE.

I wonder if I should do Higurashi next just to bring that particular bit full-circle? Eh, maybe after Princess and the Frog.
>>
Since we've only seen Darkseid in Young Justice for a quick appearance not even doing anything, can I hand wave some shit and just let him be at comic level power.
>>
Has there been any news on the Devil May Cry update?
>>
>>54740045
Putting an Omnitool into a Motherbox? You might as well plug an electric toothbrush into the Death Star
>>
>>54740376
UncleDante's still running from the Mexican Drug Cartels, far as I'm aware.
>>
>>54740230
I think one of the Fire Emblems or DC/Marvel jumps has one but I'd need to look through them again to check. The one that I know for sure has one is a banned jump, so no point bringing it up here.
>>
>>54740407
What?
>>
>>54740429
As far as anyone understands by his posts and irc messages, we're like 60% sure he's actually running from some sort of crime.

It was kinda vague/ominous
>>
>>54740429
Okay so.

One of his last few posts was saying he had to leave, and leave fast, and there was shit mentioned about running for the border.

We don't know where he is now.
>>
>>54740446
sounds more like he's a chuuni
>>
>>54740446
/jc/ causes crimes, is what you're saying.

Someone call Fox News.
>>
>>54740407
>>54740429
>>54740446
>>54740460
That reminds me of what happened to Quiet anon at our sister thread, just change Mexican cartels to Muslims.
>>
>>54740479
Wait woah woah woah back up, what happened?
>>
>>54740483
Quiet lives in the middle of a warzone. He's generally lucky to be alive.
>>
>>54740483
Let me dig up the archive senpai, it was something about her family discovering her gay/trap/lesbian (don't remember which) porn and it being all haram.
>>
How do I defeat Yahweh in the Chick Track jump?

No anime jumps please.
>>
File: laughing buu.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
laughing buu.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>54740542
>defeating him
>in Chick Tracts

FOOL
>>
>>54738911
b
>>
>>54740561
I'm half tempted to go to tes and make a bunch of "erase from existence" magical items, but I feel as if that would be too easy.
>>
>>54740542
You have to conquer your autism irl and obtain the power of mary sue
>>
File: Bern and Lambda Spiral Power!.gif (1MB, 584x350px) Image search: [Google]
Bern and Lambda Spiral Power!.gif
1MB, 584x350px
>>54740331
>FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PICTURE.
You cannot stop us, now that we have the power of the spiral...and these shades!
>>
File: 1482447212680.png (36KB, 1169x290px) Image search: [Google]
1482447212680.png
36KB, 1169x290px
>>54740521
>>54740483
Back from the archives Apparently that never happened since Quiet came back and denied it, but she hasn't posted since Christmas 2016. So the meme may have become true and she was honor killed for being a dyke.
>>
>>54740591
DAG BLAST IT.
>>
>>54740542
I legitimately can't think of non-anime, non-weeaboo jumps that go up to godkilling levels. This is probably more because I'm a huge weeb than because there aren't any, though.

Although how you intend to kill a god as powerful and asshole-y as Jack Chick imagines, even if you do have Anime Powers, escapes me.
>>
>>54740578
Yeah, no. It won't be that easy. You should probably shoot for Daedric Prince levels at minimum.
>>
>>54738429
i haven't been following, i'm super late, is the wow jump getting an update or something? are you updating it for up to legion?
>>
>>54740632
Magic Comic Jumps.
>>
>>54740665
MTG? I suppose those would work, wouldn't they.
>>
>>54740649
Meh. The Dune jump should make it easy to achieve CHIM, and then it is all downhill from there.
>>
>>54740685
Well Magic the Gathering and the actual jumps specifically about the magical side of the comic universes.
>>
>>54740685
I think he meant DC Occult, Justice League Dark, and Marvel Magic. But MtG also has some really good stuff if you wanna kill gods, now that I think of it. God Slaying Arts from Kamigawa in particular comes to mind.
>>
>>54740697
CHIM generally isn't something you'd want to do, for a variety of reasons. And I'm pretty sure you lose it post-jump, anyway.
>>
>>54738597
Probably just use mind reading. I feel like it's important to mention that jumper isn't really interested in romance after 685 Jumps of nobody really being able to relate to her.
>>54738769
The Mask of The Author, and I still have to figure that one out.
>>
>>54740542
> How do I defeat Yahweh in the Chick Track jump?
I wish to suggest Exalted: Sidereals; the "Always an Ending" perk gives you a way to permanently kill ANY being, regardless of how immortal they are.

> No anime jumps please.
Exalted isn't anime, but if you actually meant "No eastern-inspired media", than you're probably shit out of luck. Try God of War or Asura's Wrath, maybe?
>>
>>54740446
>>54740460
So the update probably isn't happening then? I guess I better just use the current version.
>>54740591
Quiet is a guy. Highlander is the lesbian muslim. Quiet apparently immigrated to LA but there were going to head back home to visit family and we haven't heard anything since.
>>
>>54740722
True, but creating a few artifacts of utterly ridiculous proportions and storing them in warehouse should be easy enough. Besides, CHIM generally is only a problem if you plan on using it a lot.
>>
Didn't Cool Cats have a Drive with his jumps?
>>
>>54740756
>"No eastern-inspired media"
>Asura's Wrath
Anon, Asura's Wrath is a Japanese game (made by a company whose most notable other works are anime-based fighting games) about Buddhist magic cyborgs doing super kung-fu. It is as Eastern-inspired as you can get.
>>
>>54740756
Thanks anon! I don't have a problem with eastern media in general, but I hate anime tropes with a passion.
>>
>>54740591
I was the one who posted that post about their family finding the trap hentai. It amusing to know that I created that cyoa legend.

Though when I posted it I actually though that was what happened.
>>
>>54740781
No.
>>
>>54740829
Alright. Hm. Who was I thinking of, I wonder.
>>
>>54740781
No, that was the "jumpmaker" known as Dirge.
>>
>>54740756
Exalted is baaasically an anime.
>>
>>54740659
Yes, he's updating it. It's monstrous, and so our shithead patrol's doing their best to try and drive him off.
>>
>>54740856
Invalid answer.
>>
>>54740856
Ah. Thank you for reminding me, though I would prefer to try not to insult one of the Jumpmakers directly. Maybe if you dislike their Jumps, try specifically writing up a review? That may help improve any flaws you may have found in their Jumps, without beginning to alienate them.
>>
>>54740542
Percy Jackson and Alterworld D. Rus both have anti-divinity/reality warping perks.

Go to Marvel Magic, grab the necrosword/worth weapon and become a skyfather.

Go to Smite, grab the anti-protections perk.

Go to Civilization, let said powers grow with constant practice.

At the very least, you'll have a chance
>>
>>54740923
By specifically, I meant for each specific jump you have an issue with.
>>
>>54740923
Dirge is so far past alienated at this point. He keeps his own drive and aggressively avoids even reading these threads.
>>
>>54740856
Invalid anon.
Val's working a replacement.
>>
>>54740945
Wow, to think NuBee would do "that" so fast...
>>
>>54740941
>A blithering idiot
>actually reviewing or critiquing anything

You have way too much faith in our village idiots.
>>
>>54740945
If only our anons were easily replaceable.
>>
In Highschool of the Dead the drawback Damned Sexy does it kill off ninety percent of the people if you keep it?
>>
>>54740976
Eh. I figure if you give an alternative, it isn't a direct attack on them to ask them to stop. Tends to avoid irritating people enough they feel like they have to respond. And who knows? If they really have some issues with a jump, they could write something up for it.
>>
>>54741004
The idea behind it is "Oh god, the zombies look perfectly alive, people're going to be fucked so hard by this."

So pretty much, yeah.
>>
So how would guys like a Demon: The Descent jump?
>>
>>54741050
I don't know what that is, but that's a cool pic.
>>
>>54741050
Meh.
>>
>>54741050
I would just like more /tg/-related jumps in general.
>>
>>54741050
What little I've read about it just now makes it sound really cool. Yes!
>>
>>54741080
It's a World of Darkness splat where you're occult tech fallen angels and that pic's from the source book.

>>54741090
Consider it claimed then.
>>
>>54741050
Sounds great! We always need more White Wolf jumps.
>>
Do imported Companions share your location?

>>54741050
Is that Old World or New World and whats the difference?
>>
File: Brom_Krampus1.jpg (193KB, 666x576px) Image search: [Google]
Brom_Krampus1.jpg
193KB, 666x576px
>>54741050
More rpg jumps is always good.
>>54741127
>occult tech fallen angels
I don't know what this means.
>>
>>54741127
Oh. Well, WoD is pretty neat, and that explanation certainly does pique my interest. I guess I fall into the "would like to see it" camp now. Glad you decided to pick it up.
>>
>>54740956
Am I some idiot for not seeing how this relates to the post it's replying too? Jumpmaker exposes are fun for me.
>>
>>54740943
>aggressively avoids even reading these threads.
Dirge most definitely reads the threads. Even posts as an anon, including jump feedback.
>>
>>54741220
>incoming REEEEEEEEEE'ing in three... two... one...
>>
>>54741141
>I don't know what this means.
Demon: The Descent is about the renegade elements of the God Machine. The "Machine" in that is literal, and it applies to the angels/demons as well.
>>
File: 0_9d877_ae322dc3_orig.jpg (280KB, 808x1170px) Image search: [Google]
0_9d877_ae322dc3_orig.jpg
280KB, 808x1170px
What are the chances of getting a R+L= J Scenario in ASOIAF?
>>
>>54741259
Your headcanon.
>>
>>54741207
You know how humans are made, right?

Well, Val is a girl, and NuBee is a boy, and they like each other very much...
>>
>>54741259
It's canon. Yes, even the books.
>>
>>54741298
I meant like a Scenario in the Jump.
>>
>>54741138
It's New World of Darkness, the Old World of Darkness demon was straight forward Infernal sort of demons while New World's are sort of robots

>>54741141
What this guy said
>>54741245
Also their occult because they run on supernatural principles. They're not just clarketech.
>>
>>54741259
What?
>>
>>54741304
I'm not sure what you mean then. Like, do you want to replace Jon?
>>
>>54741032
Well I mean if you keep for future jumps like highschool dxd, would kill off 90% of human, devil, angle, ect
>>
>>54741329
Like a Scenario that makes you a twin(or replace him) and you have to take the Iron Throne like that.
>>
>>54741348
Oh.

No idea, then.
>>
>>54741275
Oh, I, wait, oh my, I totally misread the meaning on "replacement". So yes, I am a blithering idiot. I thought they already implied doing that stuff already.
>>
>>54741322
>They're not just clarketech.
They're the very definition of Clarketech: We can't tell if they're supernatural or not, and either way it makes no difference.
But, yeah. The God Machine is in control, most people are about as important as a random cog, and it causes events to happen for no apparent reason (sometimes in direct opposition to other events it's causing to happen.)
>>
>>54741349
Ask CoolCats when he's here.
>>
>>54741387
You know what you're right I misused Clarketech instead I should have said they aren't simply mundane technology
>>
>>54741259
Take The North, Noble, Great House, and Bastard. That should let you fluff it to be Jon's twin.
>>
>>54741466
>>54741349
>you have to take the Iron Throne like that.
In that case I would suggest you also take the Best Dynasty Ever jump as well.
>>
What jumps let me be a kitsune?
>>
>>54741364
I thought Rose was the Dirge Replacement already.
>>
>>54741502
Rose is Valeria and NuBee's daughter, confirmed. We're dealing with one of those future child scenarios like those Fire Emblem games.
>>
>>54741502
here I thought Rose was replacing OAA.
>>
File: Grail.jpg (653KB, 1848x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Grail.jpg
653KB, 1848x3200px
>>54740369
So I'll take that as a no?
>>
File: Kitsune12.png (710KB, 671x918px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune12.png
710KB, 671x918px
>>54741488

Inukami, Fire emblem fates and catastrophe for all your Kitsune needs anon
>>
>>54741488
High school DxD's youkai option should work.
>>
>>54741509
Well, we've got another spot filled in on the Jumper Family Tree!
>>
>>54741509
Or it could be the Baby Realm. If that's the case, NikaMoth's going to freak,
>>
File: running pokemon.gif (640KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
running pokemon.gif
640KB, 500x375px
I'm not sure which of these to go with.

>Benefactor and Arceus make a bet - are the best Trainers born with Pokemon and molded by them, or those who merely adopted them in a game?

>Someone's trying to build an AI Benefactor, but they can only affect virtual worlds right now and they need to gather a few things before they can really get the project running. Cue Net-Navi test subject.
>>
>>54741557
The drawback already says he's at comics level power if that's what you mean. If not, then it's up to you to decide how powerful he is.
>>
>>54741488
I vaguely remember Okami also having a perk that could let you be one.
>>
>>54741509
But then what happens to Alice?
>>
>>54741596
one of the Priest capstones, yes.
>>
>>54741595
Cool. Thanks man Wasn't talking about the drawback just Darkseid without taking the drawback
>>
>>54741602
Aunt? Second future child?
>>
>>54741616
Alice came back in time to date her mom?
>>
>>54741628
I swear I've read that doujin before.
>>
>>54740904
monstrously bad or just large? why drive him off? it's his jump and it's not like anyone can make anything new for the jump considering the rule, so why attempt to stave off new content?
>>
>>54741628
How kinky
>>
>>54741628
It's like incestption, two levels of relation.
>>
>>54741641
Because Dirge supporters just don't have any sense of restraint.
>>
>>54741644
>>54741656
It's obviously the perfect plan. You can't become your own parent if you can't knock up your mom.
>>
File: fallen giant.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fallen giant.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>54741641
It's huge.
>>
>>54741588
I say go with the Net-Navi.
>>
What's your least favorite jumpmaker, and why?
>>
File: Ch 103 - Divine Power exposition.jpg (355KB, 955x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ch 103 - Divine Power exposition.jpg
355KB, 955x1400px
So, is there anything in specific you'd like to see in a Feng Shen Ji jump? It probably already has most of the things I'd be comfortable including, but I thought I'd ask my sempais just in case. I'll do my best to incorporate any suggestions, so long as they seem reasonable.
>>
File: let him rot.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
let him rot.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>54741708
>>
>>54740293
Zuko pls go.
>>
>>54741715
Divine Power Monochrome, the ability to spawn an immortal clone from "Nothingness", dragon pet like Tian's, and Dragon waifu like Tian's.
>>
>>54741708
You. Because you don't make jumps.
>>
>>54741557
That's legit just thicc Raven.
>>
>>54741708
Me, because I have never managed to finish one all the way through.
>>
>>54741641
WoW update's looking bigg. Anyway, the people being serious about stonewalling the update do not actually care about content getting made. Depending on how much you want to illuminati it up, they either actively want this place to die from lack of content, or they just want to have a laugh at people getting upset.
>>
>>54741715
For you to get some better taste in literature and not go for another sodding xianxia.
>>
>>54741557
is that a gl ring?
>>
>>54741761
>illuminati
I don't remember you at the meeting. Who is spilling our secrets?

I mean... You should go see your dentist.
>>
>>54741763
Not him but this isn't Xianxia; the protagonist only has one waifu, has something resembling morals, and loses to the big bad.
>>
>>54741708
Myself, because self-loathing is an old and comfortable friend.

>>54741783
And Aquaman's Trident, Batman's Utility Belt, and a few other iconic things.
>>
>>54741783
Yeah. Aquaman's trident, WW's lasso, Supe's cape, Batman's utility belt, & GL's ring.
>>
>>54741791
That's retarded.
>>
>>54741708
NuBee Lucky bastard.
>>
>>54741715
Whatever's letting that guy grow dragon tails from his back 'cause that looks cool as fuck.

Also Mantra and Soul Power, I suppose. That stuff about desire is right up my alley and I'm always looking for more weapon-based powers.
>>
File: Ch 103 - Mantra exposition.jpg (319KB, 955x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ch 103 - Mantra exposition.jpg
319KB, 955x1400px
>>54741733
>Monochrome
Of course.

>clone
Yes.

>dragon pet
Depends. Do you mean the mythic beasts or the symbiotic dragons? Because the former might be somewhat difficult to balance, and the latter... Either way, I'll consider it. Not gonna be cheap if it gets in, though.

>dragon waifu
Hmm... Possibly, but they'd be quite expensive considering they're pretty much the most powerful things in the setting.

>>54741763
>Xianxia.
Manhua, actually. And it doesn't get /too/ crazy in terms of power-levels. Also, this: >>54741785
>>
>>54741488
Okami
Inuyasha (sort of)
Inukami (Sort of)
I am sure there are others but I can't think of them off hand.
>>
>>54741805
why are there centipedes crawling up that lady's tits and everything else.

That CAN'T feel good.
>>
>>54741805
Well I meant the big dragons you can ride but you need to have a dragon clan option, those are awesome everyone is going to want some. You don't need to offer Tian level power but it could be a great growth potential perk with the added benefit of cool ass back dragons.
>>
>>54741488
I haven't looked at it, but Kamigaway probably would let you.
Spice and Wolf
I'd be shocked if you couldn't via Touhou.
>>
>>54740542
He is literally Omnipotent, so none of the jumps suggested to you would help. Omnipotence is not something you simply overpower. Only Suggsverse can save you.
>>
>>54741791
>>54741794
You know, I just thought those were part of her style. The rings the only thing that stood out, since it has a symbol.

Whats the second ring, with the X looking mark?
>>
>>54741715
Just popped in to say I fucking love that series and I'd love to see a series on it. Tian's final reveal is one of the most awesome things I've seen in a while.

Sadly however I lost track after that, did anything major change?
>>
>>54741817
Oh also there is Percy Jackson which should let you be a kitsune with the monster option and also lets you be a child of Inari which should get you a bunch of Kitsune stuff.
>>
>>54741843
>this meme again

Reminder in the comics God canonically says he can't do a thing sometimes, because Jack takes the bible super srs so he doesn't even meme omnipotence where none is explicitly stated. Which also means the iron chariots and semen thing applies.
>>
>>54740542
Iron chariots and foreskins according to the Bible.
>>
>>54741880
>iron chariots

Anyone got that "YHVH is a True Fey" screencap?
>>
>>54741880
Your post is straight up lies. Jack takes Christianity super serious, and in Christianity, god is omnipotent. Point blank. Jack probably didn't even know your shitty iron chariots meme existed.
>>
>>54741891
No, but I was the one who posted that in the first place.
>>
File: Gods' Domain.jpg (981KB, 1906x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Gods' Domain.jpg
981KB, 1906x1400px
>>54741800
They're actually full dragons. Wasn't planning on it because they're representative of the end-bosses of the setting and I dislike giving out pieces of shit but maybe.

Yep.

>>54741840
You know, maybe. I was thinking of something like "power of the ancients" to enhance your abilities, but two of the races don't really have anything that would qualify there. In the end, they're beaten by (exceptional) humans though, which is pretty much the only reason why I even considered it.

>>54741830
Can't tell you. But try it some time? You might like it.

>>54741856
Nifty. Not that I'm aware of?
>>
>>54741894
You seem really angry about is for some reason. I'm just going off what I saw in the literal comics, feel free to find an actual citation instead of being bitter not everyone is as defeatist as you
>>
>>54741916
Oh. I can't say I expected that.

I guess I'll just have to figure out how to kitbash my own dragons'-out-of-shoulder-blade power.
>>
File: JessicaCruz.jpg (43KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
JessicaCruz.jpg
43KB, 500x667px
>>54741850
That's Earth-3's GL Ring called "Ring of Volthoom". Basically Volthoom was from Earth-15 which was "The Perfect Universe". However it was destroyed by Superboy Prime during Final Crisis.

He traveled to Earth-3 where part of his soul was bound to a ring by a sorcerer. That was Ring of Volthoom & it was powered by the user's fear.

She eventually was "killed" by Death Flash, but it was actually Volthoom that was killed. She then became a Green Lantern. So that's what the second ring is. At this time she was part of JL with Hal.
>>
File: 1495923471567.png (615KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1495923471567.png
615KB, 1000x1057px
What you guys did at Code Geass?

Asking because I forgot a lot of things but want to do a chain starting there.
>>
File: Phantom Island.jpg (3MB, 1906x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom Island.jpg
3MB, 1906x1400px
>>54741970
Eh, nothing's set in stone yet. Near the end, I'll see if it fits, and it might get in. Don't count on it, but it's certainly not impossible. It's still on the "idea list", as it were.
>>
>>54741962
Post which comic then, senpai. I want to see where Jack Chick addresses iron chariots.
>>
>>54741894
"Omnipotence" isn't a thing in jumpchain.
>>
>>54741557
Here's that fugly dyke hairstyle again.
>>
>>54742059
Not that anon you're discussing things with, but I don't recall seeing them mentioned anywhere in the comics.
>>
>>54741971
>Make Mexican character to be all SJW and diverse and shit
>Still make her pale as any white person
>>
>>54742000
Killed all the named characters.
>>
>>54742087
Yeah, that's my point. This guy seems like he's wanking over something he doesn't understand. Jack Chick is a fundamentalist. He believes in an absolutely omnipotent God, and anon can't come up with anything actually contradicting it.
>>
>>54742107
>absolutely omnipotent
Doesn't exist in jumpchain.
>>
Does anyone else hear a buzzing little fly?
>>
>>54738769
The Neo-Kowloon Arcology serves as the capitol of my demiplane. It is a megastructure that is home to 450 million people.
>>
>>54742107
>anon can't come up with anything actually contradicting it.
That's not how it works. You have to prove that he is Omnipotent. No one has to prove that he isn't.
>>
>>54742137
Is it still a slum?
>>
>>54742000
Still debating on whether to jump it. I'm trying to cut down on the number of jumps I'm going to take in my chain and the setting doesn't appeal to me that much.
>>
>>54742142
Christianity has been asserting the Omnipotence of God since before even St. Augustine, who is famous for writing about it among other topics. So Omnipotence of God is a prover structure in Christianity. What that means is that you are actually in the position of the null, your duty proving that Chick does NOT hold this belief. Thus it is your responsibility to prove that his vision of God differs from a mainline Christian view.
>>
File: JessicaBaz.jpg (70KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
JessicaBaz.jpg
70KB, 500x582px
>>54742094
DC is pretty hit & miss with the SJW stuff. Most the time SJW crap is far removed from DC comics with exception of WW, Green Arrow, & Batgirl.

Jessica Cruz is Latina but she doesn't like remind you she's Latina every chance. Or remind you she's a woman who needs no man, and you're being a racist misogynist homophobic white guy. As she would if she was a Marvel character.
>>
>>54742134
I'm hearing one of those screaming frogs instead. The ones that actualy REEEEEEE at esch other in mating season
>>
File: 1498967102658.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498967102658.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
>>54742098

...Why? Rivalz was a good guy (I think?)

But Zerosaku must die indeed.
>>
File: angry froggo.png (196KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
angry froggo.png
196KB, 843x1034px
>>54742201
What, like this?
>>
>>54742195
>Batgirl

When was she even feminist? All I remember her doing lately was that hookup with Bruce everyone hated so much, even the LEGO Batman movie to the piss out of it
>>
>>54742214
Close enough
>>
>>54742000
Interesting place to start. I suppose you could do a lot with canon knowledge by working through Lelouch. Mind you, you'd want a geass before that, but hey.

What were your plans starting out, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>54742179
>since before even St. Augustine, who is famous for writing about it among other topics
>mainline Christian view
What exactly is your argument for why we should treat fanfiction and headcanon with the same degree of seriousness as the actual source material?
>>
File: SJWBatgirl.png (61KB, 601x316px) Image search: [Google]
SJWBatgirl.png
61KB, 601x316px
>>54742216
The hookup with Bruce is DCAU stuff. Batgirl got pissed that Bruce was passing her over for the Robins. She decided to go off to another city & do her own thing. Which turns out she became a huge SJW. Even the current writer of the series confirmed it.
>>
>>54742216
There was that one time he was tied up with a bomb strapped to him and she used it as an opportunity to discuss the wage gap before saving him.
>>
>>54742236
When the fuck did SJW turn into a badge of honor for these idiots?
>>
>>54742232
Stop trying to bait in ways that require you to actually know what you're talking about. You're failing spectacularly.
>>
>>54742243
Same way they're trying to bring 'people of color' back as a term despite it being a 50's era slur.
>>
>>54742243
Its been building for awhile. However it really started to come out when Trump threw his hat into the Presidential race & then won the Presidency. Now to virtual signal that you're anti-Trump is to be a SJW. Its stupid as fuck.
>>
>>54742243
>>54742257
It's ultimately just an exclusionary term, trying to create an us (everyone not white) vs them (everyone white) by excluding the later party from solidarity in any way with the former.
>>
File: 1501635074064.png (24KB, 240x296px) Image search: [Google]
1501635074064.png
24KB, 240x296px
>>54742232
What
>>
>>54742268
How ridiculous.
>>
>>54742249
The "mainline view" is just widely-shared headcanon, like it or not.
>>
>>54742271
Yet they enshrine their ridiculousness on an altar and demand it be prayed to as the one Truth. It gets very cult-like. I mean, compare what happens to someone who breaks the norm with what happens to people who leave Scientology or even 'legitimate' religions like Mormonism. Complete social alienation and targeted personal attacks.
>>
>>54742270
Baiter is bored and lazy.
>>
File: 1276659198992.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1276659198992.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>>54742228

Well, I wanted a geass. I also know about the Worl of C, Emperor evil plans, and ... well most of the series.

So I was thinking into going as a brintanian noble and wreck shit.

I also wanted my custom Knightmare
>>
>>54742249
Please explain how I'm wrong, then. Seems like you're just in denial.
>>
>>54742295
And desperate.
>>
>>54741715
A perk that makes you really good at destroying the dignity of those in positions of power. It's what Ah Gou is best at.

The ability to make our supernatural attacks have the same properties as Heaven Punisher, able to burn the divinity out of things to kill gods.

Along those lines, just everything about Zi Yu. Being a cool, philosophical swordsman who can break out of an infinite illusory world of endless reincarnation through profound understanding of the nature of freedom.

Some options to let you have the deviant body types that some supernatural things have. Like how the Honored Ones of Wan Qu have bodies made of Smelting Aura, or the revived Ancient Gods are vampiric crystal.

Sea Devil companion option, giant mermaid waifu has all my yes.

Soul Gear customization table, maybe? There's a lot of variety in what they can do, being able to build our own would be nice. Maybe something similar for Battle Armor, too.
>>
>>54742318
>samefagging because you can't accept the truth
Pathetic.
>>
>>54742310
Because pre-mainline Christian statements are not unambiguously supported in mainstream christianity. Feel free to prove Chick believes in anything not listed in the King James. See also: Jesus taming dragons
>>
Assuming I could get past everybody in the way, would a healing gun from TF2 or Overwatch be able to restore the Emprah, and if so how long would take?
>>
>>54742355
Pretty sure his wounds are too severe for the healing gun from either to fix. I don't recall either of those guns being able to heal someone back from being a spooky scary skeleton.
>>
File: Ch 103 - Soul Power exposition.jpg (413KB, 955x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Ch 103 - Soul Power exposition.jpg
413KB, 955x1400px
>>54742341
>A perk that makes you really good at destroying the dignity of those in positions of power. It's what Ah Gou is best at.
Yes.

>The ability to make our supernatural attacks have the same properties as Heaven Punisher, able to burn the divinity out of things to kill gods.
Mmm... Maybe. I'll probably just let you develop it with Smelting Aura, though.

>just everything about Zi Yu
Wanderer/Drop-in will draw from him and Zhen Chan.

Eh, maybe. Not really planning on it besides just making you a member of the relevant race.

Sure.

That's the bit where I'm having some trouble. For Soul and Divine Power, I'm not sure whether it'd be better to let you make your own with some guidelines like Stands in the Jorge jump, or just make a table. Or some ungodly hybrid of both. At least Divine Power is neatly categorized.
>>
>>54741970
Yeah, the dragon heads are the signature look of the Dragon Clan, the most powerful breed of the Horned Gods. Most of them have wings instead of the dragon heads. It appears that the dragon heads grant them elemental abilities (and extra striking appendages, of course) in addition to whatever Divine Skill they might have. Normally it's a one-per-customer deal, but Tian has lightning powers despite his Divine Skill being Monochrome, and Chi Long has fire powers despite his Divine Skill being Invulnerable. Huang Long just has lightning powers, but since they're stronger than what normal Heaven and Earth (the Divine Skill that grants elemental abilities) offers, I think he might be combining his Heaven and Earth and Dragon Clan abilities seamlessly.

As for them being end-boss abilities and therefore off limits, that makes sense to me. Tian's actually the only Horned God left at the beginning of the series, having hunted down and killed all his people after they betrayed him. The "gods" of Feng Shen Ji are really humans that Tian mutated (after first selectively breeding humans from apes in the first place, Tian's that old) to be able to hold the tiniest bit of the "Transcendent Vigor" energy that powers Divine Skills. Some of the Horned Gods get resurrected in the final arc through incarnating their spirits in bodies of life force-channeling "blood crystal", but they're horrid vampiric monsters as a result and you wouldn't really want to be one.

>>54742440
>Wanderer/Drop-in will draw from him and Zhen Chan.
Nice. Zhen Chan is awesome, too. One of the few gods who actually deserves the respect afforded that title. Eventually. He's a dick when he's first introduced.
>>
File: darth_vader_by_6kart-d6v8x3c.jpg (411KB, 918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
darth_vader_by_6kart-d6v8x3c.jpg
411KB, 918x1080px
Taking a Star Wars jump early in my chain with no anti corruption perks. What are my odds of going full emo if I try to actually enjoy myself and don't suppress my emotions?
>>
>>54742243
I imagine it's (at least partially) due to people not invested in the arguments and the shit slingning hear "social justice warrior" and go "social justice is a good thing" because don't know the history behind the term.
>>
>>54741805
So do souls regenerate or is this mantra just a limited power source?
>>
>>54742483
Eh, you should be fine as long as you don't let your emotions control you. Luke and his Jedi didn't suppress their emotions, they just made sure they weren't being dominated by them.
>>
>>54742429
Hmmm, you're right. Is there anything organic left or am I gonna have to kickstart it with magic?
Wait, would a Wish from D&D to get him a new body work? That's a thing, right?
I could cut out the song and dance and skip right to the good part.
>>
>>54742473
So why did this nerd breed humans?
>>
>>54742554
Pretty sure he's just bone at this point. That being said, I think Wish should work, yeah.
>>
>>54742555
To mine shit that helps his mortally injured waifu recover.
>>
>>54742536
I'm pretty sure it regenerates so long as the spell isn't permanent. Characters who know mantra are pretty casual with tossing out tactical spells, energy blasts or debuffs or whatever, but permanent blessings or curses are stated to weaken them forever.

>>54742555
To be more effective slave labor than trained apes. He needed someone to mine blood crystals so he could gather life energy and eventually heal his wife.
>>
>>54742598
Oh, so you're telling me that I should kills his waifu.
>>
File: Chapter One.jpg (840KB, 1824x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter One.jpg
840KB, 1824x1308px
>>54742536
It's not quite clear, actually unless I'm forgetting something. Soul attacks and things which affect the soul are pretty rare. There are a few examples, though:

Depleting your "soul energy" still leaves a soul behind, as seen in the Dark Ones leader, a cursed god, and the protagonist's mother.

Damaging a weapon imbued with someone's soul damages the person to varying degrees, though it's often fatal. We see someone get better, but their circumstances were fairly unique.

Um, a dark one gets half his soul ripped out and is still able to make appreciable gains, though apparently there's still some degree of connection as digesting the soul would leave him a vegetable.

It's utilized reasonably enough by the people who practice it. They're not overly stingy, from what I remember.

Oh, and the lady in the picture permanently expended some Transcendent Vigour to lay a curse.

So, TV seems like a limited resource when casting extremely powerful effects; while souls can regenerate, from what I've gathered.
>>
Considering Lady seems to be doing well Devil May Cry seems like it would be pretty survivable as a Devil Child if I start in the animated series. What do you think?
>>
>>54742601
Wait if your angry at him breeding humans shouldn't yuo kill all the humans first?
>>
>>54742619
>If you don't like a man for practicing slavery, shouldn't you kill all his slaves for being made slaves first?
>>
>>54742601
That's a great way to get a spear moving past the speed of sound up your asshole.
>>
>>54742601
No, that is a terrible idea. Tian really fucking powerful and extremely protective of his waifu.
>>
>>54742601
No, because she's really much nicer than him, it's not her fault her husband went crazy. Bai Long's been comatose for over a hundred thousand years, she's had no direct influence on Tian's behavior. If she wakes up she'll actually convince Tian to let humanity free and make peace with the Dark Ones.
>>
>>54742633
>>54742634
Not sure why him being powerful is relevant to a moral statement.

>>54742642
She'd probably get pissy if I kill him, though.
>>
>>54742631
Obviously. It's the only logically stupid move to make.
>>
>>54742650
>She'd probably get pissy if I kill him, though.
See, that's the interesting thing: You don't have to kill him. The reincarnation of the king of the Ancient Gods will do it for you the moment Tian shows weakness by doing what his wife requests. And then yes, you will have to deal with Shen Yeng wanting to conquer the world so he can feed on the blood and lifeforce of humanity and revive the other Ancient Gods, but he'd be a much more acceptable target for Bai Long, given that he's the one who put her in a deathlike state for a hundred thousand years.
>>
>>54741715
The ability to become a fabulous Pillar M- Honored One.
>>
>>54742685
>The reincarnation of the king of the Ancient Gods will do it for you the moment Tian shows weakness
Not really. Or at least, it doesn't stick.
>>
>>54742685
So I don't have to do anything? That sounds boring.
>>
>>54742709
Oh yay, so I do get to kill him. That means there's still the issue of his waifu being angry though. See, that means that I only really have two choices, and they both work out to the same thing.
>>
>>54741695
Right, doing that.

Combat, Hacker, or Butler?
>>
>>54742709
Yeah, I know it doesn't stick. But Bai Long will have died by then due to being woken up before enough blood crystals have been gathered, so by the time Tian comes back to life it'll be fine.

>>54742710
Oh, no, you'll still have to lead a war against the gods to show Bai Long of the worth of humanity. She has no idea what humans are, you're going to have to show her that we're cool. And then after Tian returns you'll get to fight him.

>>54742718
Nah, just having woken up Bai Long early means she's going to die sooner or later. She probably won't be around to complain when you kill Tian for good. Granted, this does mean that Tian will be really depressed and nihilistic and not be holding back anymore.
>>
File: 1478809116958.png (164KB, 413x352px) Image search: [Google]
1478809116958.png
164KB, 413x352px
>>54742739
I don't really care what Bai Long thinks. If she wants to abuse humans then I'll just kill her personally. I don't believe in the idea that you need to justify your own life and any being that pushes that idea deserves to be deprived of life. Then of course her angry husband comes back and I kill him too, which was the original goal anyway.

Also why would I go through all this trouble when I can just kill Tian and his waifu at the start and just skip this blood emperor thing?
>>
>>54742767
>I don't believe in the idea that you need to justify your own life and any being that pushes that idea deserves to be deprived of life.
It's not that she "pushes that idea", it's just that she has no idea what's going on when she wakes up. It's actually less about humanity proving their worth by fighting and more about the fact that we allied with the Dark Ones. She'd convince Tian to let us go anyways, but the fact that we were able to team up with the Dark Ones showed that maybe peace with them is possible. They're the ones that have something to gain from it, really. She wouldn't want to abuse humans no matter what.

>Also why would I go through all this trouble when I can just kill Tian and his waifu at the start and just skip this blood emperor thing?
The blood empire thing is going to happen anyways, getting rid of Tian would just make it easier for Shen Yeng. You can fight Tian whenever you want, I don't care. Actually, don't even wake Bai Long up, if you're just going to kill all the gods. Leave her in her coma, that would be easier. You don't have to kill her, I don't know why you're so fixated on this. She's comatose. She will remain comatose, without outside intervention.
>>
>>54742821
There's one anon who's basically yandere for humanity (out of character. I'm pretty sure hes not Strike) and starts foaming at the mouth whenever anything else so much as looks funny at humans.
>>
>>54742821
You made it sound like she'd automatically wake up at some point after I killed Tian.
>>
What's a perk that would allow me to telefrag people that isn't from X-Men Movies or Raildex?
>>
>>54742963
I think Doom Classic has one.
>>
>>54742974
Can't say that I found it.
>>
File: lampreys.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lampreys.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>54742821
> I don't know why you're so fixated on this.
I want to kill the lampreys.
>>
>>54742974
I'm afraid it does not. All you could do is telefrag by getting an opponent to stand on a teleporter. Would have been neat though.
>>
>>54743046
Nobody has ever given me a good reason why those lampreys shouldn't die since they were aggressive.
>>
>>54743046
Just fish them out of the water and fillet them, they're a delicacy in some places.
>>
>>54743071
Not all lampreys are parasites you know, but I mean if you're going to be exterminating nasty sea lifeforms you might as well handle the jellyfish blooms first.
>>
>>54743098
No, these were like aggressive, intelligent, alien land lampreys.
>>
>>54743119
That sounds weird. Like something out of a Dr. Who or Twilight zone episode. So what did they do that was so bad, and are they related to the dragons? Are they drinking all the soul power like the Greeds in God of Highschool or what?
>>
>>54743146
The Lampreys are from a quest, not this manua.
>>
>>54743167
Well then what quest are they from? I have absolutely no context here.
>>
>>54742143
It is characterized by its close quarters and narrow halls but no, it was a sort of a proof of concept. "I bet I could do the walled city correctly" was the founding idea of the city..
>>
Hey /jc/, how does one absorb the power of a god?
>>
>>54743333
Greed from God of Highschool, eat that god anon.
>>
i need a perk that prevents my abilites gained from training to degenerate after i stop training.
So, like if i trained and could pick up 2x my weight and never train again i'd still always be able to lift that
>>
Would the jumpmaker for Tower of God please add a perk that just makes Rachel dead, this is getting ridiculous and I don't care if it would cost me my entire budget.
>>
>>54743377
Just kill her yourself you autistic manbaby.
>>
>>54743377
That'd deprive you the joy of killing her yourself.
>>
>>54743377
What happened?
>>
>>54743377
This, >>54743382. I recommend the Matou family recipe for Lesser Grails, cranked up to be too intense to survive.
>>
>>54743377
>Rachel not being your favourite character?
How can one be such a pleb?
>>
>>54743377
Y'know, Death Note would proooobably work on her... And, she explicitly has NO plot armor, so hey - shoot and forget, right?
>>
>>54743377
I'll never understand why pepole don't like Rachel desu. She's the best character. At this point I'm reading ToG mostly to see how she'll win. The author has stated that she's pretty much his favourite character, so she's got good chances.
>>
>>54738769
basically a dimension (scp pocket dimension) filled with grey goo that has all of my superpowers and magical abilites (amazos backup memory and starro tech notes). I'm linked with it through a mental link and i can literally control the whole infinite dimension of those mini robots (mental link from supreme commander; queen administrator from worm). I can spawn bascially an infinite amount of avatars of myself (which i control perfectly without a sweat), made up out of nanites into any world whenever i want.
>>
>>54743399
The author has to be fucked in the head.
>>
>>54740542
>befriend aslan in narnia, become a true believer in aslan
>challange yhwh to a fight saying he's not the true loving god you've seen a reflection of in the face of Aslan
>Get beaten half to death by yhwh
>hope that aslan appears, helping you kill that false god
>>
What jumps allow you to be a giant spider?
>>
>>54743405
Eh, I can understand him. Rachel is basically the real underdog of the series, lacking the "muh destiny" factor of Bam who's an actual Irregular. Watching her do whatever she has to in order to climb the Tower with what little power she has is infinitely more interesting than watching Bam be generic protagonist #385987. And really, Bam and his crew are the abnormal ones. What Rachel does is actually pretty normal in the Tower. Everyone wants to reach the top after all.
>>
>>54743437
SMT has Lord of Vermin, which allows you to become a giant version of whatever Vermin race you chose. You can pick spiders as a Vermin race, so thus you can be a giant demonic spider.
>>
File: heroesnegative.jpg (19KB, 170x236px) Image search: [Google]
heroesnegative.jpg
19KB, 170x236px
>>54743442
It makes more sense if you think of it as a xianxia instead of shonen.
>>
>>54743377
After actually reading the last chapter, I really don't understand where all the hate is coming from. Rachel is pretty much right about everything she said about Androssi. Is it just because people self-insert in Bam and feel cucked?
>>
>>54743437
animorphs with the extreme morphing perk
any jump that gives you incredible shapeshifitng powers (x-men movies, all DC jumps where you can become a martian)
>>
>>54743384
In addition to Baam just giving up a favor from a high ranger to save her from a mess she dug herself into while simultaneously screwing over Baam. Again. She just got a massive powerup for no reason that apperently lets her stand on even footing with a Princess of Zahard.

How can anyone possibly have so much damned plot armor.

>>54743391
>she explicitly has NO plot armor
Have you read this series? She fucking runs on plot armor. Everyone else has to get by on talent, sweat, and luck (you need all three to survive climbing the tower) but this bitch gets by on nothing but screwing everyone else over and just being handed shit. She doesn't try, she has no talents, and her luck is less being lucky as it is the plot handing her shit on a silver platter.
>>
>>54743442
Morality isn't relative, so fuck that nonsense.
>>
>>54743442
You're assuming that someone is going to win instead of this ending like a regular Korean manhwa and having everyone end up dying tragically while realizing their faults.
>>
>>54743470
>Have you read this series? She fucking runs on plot armor. Everyone else has to get by on talent, sweat, and luck (you need all three to survive climbing the tower) but this bitch gets by on nothing but screwing everyone else over and just being handed shit. She doesn't try, she has no talents, and her luck is less being lucky as it is the plot handing her shit on a silver platter.
Talent and luck is basically the same desu. Really, if Bam weren't an Irregular, or if the Princesses didn't get their princess powerup, they wouldn't be jackshit. Of course Rachel has plot armour/copious amounts of luck. If she didn't have that, she would have died in the first few floors, just like anyone else who doesn't have the luck to be born/blessed with power.
>>
>>54743457
Xianxia are trash.
>>
>>54743459
You're probably shitposting, but people hate her because she fucks over Bam and tries to kill him and his friends or else turn them against him so he dies. She's the straight up definition of evil, it's not that anyone wants to see her and Bam together they just want her to fucking die.
>>
>>54743389
>>54743399
Imagine you have a puppy, this is a really cute puppy who loves you unconditionally even when you leave him trapped in a hole in the ground all day for years because you are his only "friend". Then one day you leave the puppy behind in the hole to be alone and miserable forever. The puppy somehow managed to follow you and forces his way through something you couldn't even attempt due to fear purely out of a desire to see you again. Later on you meet the puppy again and he makes a big sacrifice on behalf of himself and his new friends for you, you would have died otherwise.

The puppy has a clear and easy path to the future with his friends but since you were injured you can't continue, the puppy however really only wants to be with you and decides to carry you the whole way even though it will make things a lot harder for him and require him to take a much harder path.

Would you A Go with the puppy either out of compassion or personal gain or B screw the loyal puppy over for personal gain that will probably amount to less than the puppy offers. Common sense, self interest, and morality all say A but you decide to throw the puppy into a pit to be enslaved out of spite and a desire to get help from an extremely untrustworthy people.

You then go on to trick all of the puppy's new friends into helping you continue, the smart one doesn't buy into it but plays along to try and figure out what happens. Everything you do is terrible and can't even be credited to your talent or hard work.

You are Rachel and the Puppy is Baam.
>>
Series like this make me glad China and Korea are never going to dominate world culture. Their morality is completely fucked.
>>
>>54743442
Rachel is also an unpleasant, unlikeable, unsympathetic cunt about it. It's like the difference between watching Dio and watching Jagi. She isn't a cool backstabbing piece of shit that hitches her victories to the protagonist's coattails, she's just another rat in the race.

From what I've heard of her, she's just a shining reason of why underdogs deserve to lose.
>>
>>54743485
Which completely sabotages the source of her asshurt at not being special or chosen. Bitch, you fucking are, that's the only reason you aren't deservedly dead.
>>
>>54743506
They are, but saying one cartoon drawn by one guy represents them is like saying Rick & Morty, Mr. Pickles and Sonichu represents America. Come on, you shouldn't need a series like this to hate China and either Korea.
>>
>>54743499
>She's the straight up definition of evil
She's opportunistic and selfish, but she's nowhere close to evil. Not considering what some of the big name players in the universe have done.
>>
>>54743524
China has an entire genre to draw off of.
>>
>>54743526
Morality isn't relative. Evil is evil even if it's petty. Selfishness to the exclusion of others, and cruelty born of that selfishness, are absolutely the foundation of evil.
>>
>>54743499
>You're probably shitposting
Wew lad, you certainly are invested in that story. And honestly, I can't bring myself to care about Bam & friends, that's why her betrayel doesn't bother me at all.

>The puppy somehow managed to follow you and forces his way through something you couldn't even attempt due to fear purely out of a desire to see you again. Later on you meet the puppy again and he makes a big sacrifice on behalf of himself and his new friends for you, you would have died otherwise.
Bitch please, Headon himself said that she would have died pathetically, because she lacked the plot-enforced specialness of Bam.
Also, no matter how you describe it, Bam is basically a stalker.

>>54743509
>>54743515
Wew, I really can't understand you people. Do you really self-insert so much that you can't enjoy someone without any power struggling to the top? Oh well.
As for her luck, let me put it this way. There probably are millions or billions of Rachels in the Tower who died early on in their lives. ToG simply focuses on the one who didn't.

But I can see already that this argument won't go anywhere. People /really/ love their hateboners.
>>
>>54743526
Not him but personally it's the fact that her continued survival and prosperity is directly and unambiguously dependant on another character who keeps bailing her out for no good reason that irritates me. If it were portrayed as a genuine character failing that facilitates an unhealthy relationship, I might give a damn. If it were portrayed as evidence of her manipulative skills like Littlefinger, I might've shrugged it off.

Instead it just comes across like the plot is being rewritten for her to never lose because someone is being forced by the plot to hold her hand. Like Bella Swan in Twilight.

>>54743531
A genre that no Chinese person I know have ever heard of. Just look at our history, you're really missing the trees for the forest if that's all you're focused on.
>>
>>54743539
>Headon himself said that she would have died pathetically, because she lacked the plot-enforced specialness of Bam.
Gee, apparently not, anon. She's getting random powerups and keeps getting saved by a plot device.
>>
>>54743539
>Bam is basically a stalker.
So? Doesn't justify her evil, and it's her fault he ended that way anyway since she trapped him in a hole.
>>
>>54743539
Most people don't get off on seeing someone evil succeed from being evil, 'underdog' or not. You smell like a sociopath but are probably just shitposting.
>>
>>54743539
You don't get it, I don't self insert as Baam at all. I don't even have a strong opinion on him.

I simply reject the idea that Rachel's "struggles" are anywhere near sympathetic when they keep failing and are only maintained by a specific character trait, mandated by a an author who has flaunted the fact that she is his personal favorite in the process of writing. Like Kerrigan, or Sylvannas.

I couldn't care less about Baam. I just dislike the concept of Twilight but with towers on principle.
>>
>>54743541
It's apparently a huge and popular genre, so maybe you're just talking to old people.
>>
>>54743485
Yes but her entire thing is that she gets on despite not being an oh so special protagonist, only she has even more plot armor and no redeeming qualities whatsoever. None. She isn't some great villain who you want to see win even though they are evil, she isn't some underdog who gets by on wits and hard work, and there is no great story behind why she is able to get away with what she does.

She is just a really unpleasant and unlikable person who does nothing but screw over far more likable and developed characters.

There are Lucky and hardworking underdogs in ToG, there are incredible geniuses in ToG, there are just plain fun characters in ToG. Rachel is none of these, she is just a nasty bitch with a lot of plot armor and a chip on her shoulder.
>>
The best way to handle Rachel is probably to assassinate her without anyone finding out. That way Baam keeps chasing up the tower looking for her and the cunt isn't fucking anything up.
>>
>>54743553
You knock it off though, the JJBA villains get lots of love. So does Palpatine. So does Megatron even though he's totally the good guy in Bayformers

>>54743569
This. If she had cheated, swindled and stole her way up BY HER OWN TALENT AND TENACITY I wouldn't have said anything. Heck, I respect that kind of moxie.

It's the fact that she's riding on someone else's successes to even still be alive against all logic.

>>54743564
Nope, folks my age. I'm not sure why you'd think I would talk to old people about something I read on Jumpchain.
>>
>>54742000
Hey, Ricrod's back :)
>>
File: 1417752583073.jpg (253KB, 869x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1417752583073.jpg
253KB, 869x1275px
>>54741715
Smelting Aura
>>
>>54743579
>You knock it off though, the JJBA villains get lots of love. So does Palpatine. So does Megatron
Do you know what those villains have? It's charisma. Style. Fresh 100% smoked cheddar cheese. Rachel doesn't have that. You like those characters because you enjoy seeing their antics, but what does Rachel do? Does she have any of their theatrics? And moreover, you know these villains are going to lose despite it all. You know they're going to be overcome, even if it costs the hero. But what about Rachel? The way the author talks, she seems like she's going to end up winning, and that just makes her even more insufferable.
>>
>>54743586
Can't help but read this is as smelly aura.
>>
>>54743489
So is Tower of God.
>>
>>54743543
I obviously meant the trial of the first floor, that was literally impossible for any normal people, and than even Bam just won because he was lucky enough for a princess just happening to be there and gifting him a weapon.

>>54743547
She told him to stop following him, he did it anyway. In a hole he goes. Really, it's not that hard.

>>54743553
I guess that's just me then. I like weak, evil characters that do everything in their power to win more than good ones who got blessed by the plot with enough power to do anything they want.

>>54743558
Of course her struggles keep failing, that's to be expected. She isn't the protagonist, after all. And I really don't get what people mean by her having tons of plot armour. Everything that happend to her was pretty reasonable imo, and in the bounds of what could happen in reality.

>>54743569
>Yes but her entire thing is that she gets on despite not being an oh so special protagonist, only she has even more plot armor and no redeeming qualities whatsoever. None. She isn't some great villain who you want to see win even though they are evil, she isn't some underdog who gets by on wits and hard work, and there is no great story behind why she is able to get away with what she does.
But that's exactly the best part. She's a fresh breath of air. Something different than all the geniuses with all the strength, power, talent, and intelligence, whether good or evil.

>She is just a really unpleasant and unlikable person who does nothing but screw over far more likable and developed characters.
Really, that's just an opinion. I quite like her.

>>54743579
>>54743593
Basically what I said above. The fact that she DOESN'T have that typical charisma of evil makes it all that more interesting. And the fact that she doesn't make it on her own is also realistic, considering her abilities.

Really, I guess I just like weak and pathetic characters? And I'm pretty sure noone in this thread will agree with me on that.
>>
>>54743604
So is Dirge ;^)
>>
>>54743437
Dragon Age with Shapeshifting
>>
>>54743614
Anon, you have to accept that the rest of the people here don't want to see a whiny, petulant, hateful, spiteful, incompetent, useless, petty, vicious, sociopathic individual succeed through ass pulls.
>>
>>54743399
It is because she just isn't very interesting as a character, she just isn't fun to read about.

Any time that is spent on her is time not spent on Baam, Rak, Koon, and the many other far more interesting characters. Some people get annoyed even when the story drifts away from their favorite group when the new subject matter is still good.

That she spends most of her time creating problems for or taking advantage of much more likable characters just makes it worse. Rachel scenes are always just "oh, how is she going to be a bland bitch who screws more likable characters over with no consequences this time?".
>>
>>54743614
You come across like an edgy teenager going through your chuuni phase. Only instead of being attracted to dark badasses, you want to be like a filthy rat.
>>
>>54743622
Was Dirge the one who did the Tower of God jump?
>>
>>54743614
>I guess I just like weak and pathetic characters

Yeah okay, I think I see why everyone's kicking you. You weirdo. You weird, weirdo

I don't know how many people you talk to in real life, but.

Nobody I know like weak and pathetic characters.

Are you a big fan of Jagi from Hokuto no Ken and Shinji from Fate/Stay Night too?

>>54743593
Exactly.
>>
>>54743614
>blessed by the plot
Just like Rachel.

>She isn't the protagonist
Haha.
>>
>>54743635
No, the shitposter is retarded.
>>
>>54743614
It is not reasonable for someone you keep betraying and taking advantage of to keep helping you to the point of giving up life-changing opportunities. I'm slightly concerned that you seemingly think it is.
>>
>>54743614
>Something different than all the geniuses with all the strength, power, talent, and intelligence, whether good or evil.
But there are other underdogs who aren't utter dog shit. Like Wagnan. There are hints that he has something special going on but for the moment he is just an incompetent fool riding on Baam's coat tails. Only he is actually fun.
>>
>>54743614
Your favorite character from Harry Potter is Wormtongue, right?
>>
>>54743614
>that do everything in their power to win

That's the part people keep telling you, she doesn't DO things to win. Things just HAPPEN, that an idiot could take advantage of, and in the best possible way.

I don't even mind rooting for villains, but even as one she lacks anything worthwhile.

>>54743658
No, that's probably his favorite Lord of the Rings character. That would be Wormtail.
>>
>>54743658
I'm getting the impression he thinks of her as his waifu given he hasn't justified Jagi, Shinji or now Wormtongue and Wormtail.
>>
>>54743629
Yeah, I see that.

>>54743632
Again, that's just an opinion. Though sadly one that most people seem to share. Oh well, can't cure shit taste.

>>54743634
And liking perfect, unrealistic superheroes is any better? Get real anon.

>>54743636
Haven't watched Hokuto no Ken, but while I don't particularily like Shinji, I didn't hate him as most people seem to do.

>>54743650
I wasn't talking about Bam at all mate. But I do think it's not too reasonable for one to want to follow the one and only person they've known for their life, who even gave them their name. Of course, Bam is quite retarded to keep doing this after Rachel's repeated betrayals, but he was never particularily smart.

>>54743653
>Wagnan
Yeah, I like him too.

>>54743658
Nah, I didn't particularily like anyone in HP. The series just didn't speak to me.

>>54743674
>Rachel is my waifu
I admit that I like her more than, say, Wormtail because she's a girl and not ugly, but hell no. I'm speaking about her as a reader of the series, and not as if I actually were in that setting.
>>
>>54743674
He does know that if he even got into bed with her, he'd probably wake up without his penis and with an arrest warrant for a rape, all so she could steal his chicken sandwich, right?

>>54743668
My mistake. Similar names.
>>
>>54743684
Nah, I definitely wouldn't fuck or even befriend Rachel. My ToG waifu is that green princess whose name I forgot.
>>
>>54743681
>And liking perfect, unrealistic superheroes is any better? Get real anon.
This isn't a fucking dichotomy. Hating Rachel doesn't mean you like Superman.
>>
>>54743691
I bet you get hard thinking about how Rachel will kill her or fuck her over.
>>
>>54743681
>I don't particularily like Shinji, I didn't hate him as most people seem to do.
>I don't hate the guy who rapes his sister every day and attempts to rape Rin and multiple other female characters.
>>
>>54743692
Eh, you started the projecting. Why not do it myself?

>>54743694
>lezdom
Mhm, one of my favourites.
>>
>>54743691
Anak is a cute!
>>
>>54743703
I told you how you sound from your viewpoints. I never presented my stance on heroes, anon.
>>
>>54743699
Eh, as long as what they do doesn't affect myself (which applies to all fictional characters) I can't really bring myself to someone. Despise them, sure, and I might even be disgusted by them or want them in jail, but I can't bring myself to hate them.

>>54743708
Then just look at my response at something appropriate to a post without substance.
>>
>>54743703
Well at least I can't fault your choice of fetishes.
>>
>>54743681
I can't understand your way of thinking. What do you find likeable about an unrependant braggart who rapes his own sister and Servant?

You're in the process of being bombarded with accusations of waifuing, but it just really stands out to me that your reaction to him is a solid "meh" and you barely even acknowledge the other two even though they fit the description you gave about what you liked in a character much better. I'm genuinely curious whether that's just because of lack of familiarity, or something else.
>>
>>54743717
>Eh, as long as what they do doesn't affect myself (which applies to all fictional characters) I can't really bring myself to someone.
This definitely reads like sociopathy. Inability to empathize with others. Classic symptom.
>>
>>54743731
He definitely comes across like a waifufag on the defense.
>>
>>54743691
Anak Zahard, she is fun.
>>
>>54743717
>I can't bring myself to hate them

Why not?
>>
>>54743731
>What do you find likeable about an unrependant braggart who rapes his own sister and Servant?
I said I didn't hate him. He still is a right bastard he deserves to land in jail though. He does get a lot of leniency because of his family though, having Zouken as a grandpa can't be good for someone.

>>54743733
I don't think I'm a sociopath desu. Like, I can't even watch these extreme torture videos you find on the internet without feeling bad for the recipients and clicking away.

>>54743738
I do admit that I like the kind of character a lot more when they are pretty and female, but Rachel definitely isn't my waifu. I just think she's more interesting than most of the other cast.

>>54743742
No clue man. I never really hated someone in my life, or really felt any strong feelings at all. I mean, that does sound pretty edgy and something a teenager in a phase would probably write, but it's true.
>>
This is so amazingly pathetic how much hate and accusations are being heaped on this one guy for liking a fictional character.

Seriously you gigantic autists, you've called him a sociopath for not hating a fictional character.

Mayhap it's time to step back and realise how ridiculous this all looks.
>>
>>54743754
It does, yeah. I'm pretty sure there's an actual condition with it though. Or you could just be really chill all the time, I dunno, this is the internet after all.

Most people wouldn't find much of a distinction between said torture videos and what Shinji did/would like to do given the opportunity to validate himself, just saying. Also the family excuse because much flimsier to me when that other Matou guy ran away just fine.

I could point out that you admitting you like her better than the others because she's pretty sounds like a waifufag in denial, but you seem intelligent enough to realise that so I assume you must be speaking at face value and save us both the trouble.

>>54743768
I didnt call him a sociopath, at least. And what do you expect? I've seen threads devolve into shouting for far less. There is a board where to this day, people are still arguing whether Rei or Asuka is the better girl when they are both obviously shit
>>
>>54738744
No. There is absolutely no reason to believe that unless you want it to be so, Timmy. Red can take a break from openly posting on the thread and work on BC at the same time.

>>54738752
He hasn't won anything. Don't be so quick to jack off the bullying twit.
>>
>>54743768
Well from what I've read it seems more like they're questioning his reasons and finding his explication lacking but i did just skim over most of the conversation so I might have missed some of the hate.
>>
>>54743784
Basically amounts to

>Why don't you hate fictional characters like we do
>I dunno, I just don't really find myself hating anyone, though I can still dislike or despise them
>You're a sociopath for not hating these fictional characters.
>>
>>54743768
Welcome to 4chan, people don't have any qualms with speaking their minds and judgements here.
>>
>>54743780
>Most people wouldn't find much of a distinction between said torture videos and what Shinji did/would like to do given the opportunity to validate himself, just saying. Also the family excuse because much flimsier to me when that other Matou guy ran away just fine.
Eh, it's fiction. Besides, it's never explicitly shown what he does, and he's so pathetic that he doesnt't seem dangerous at all. Like, even when he had Rider as a Servant.

>I could point out that you admitting you like her better than the others because she's pretty sounds like a waifufag in denial, but you seem intelligent enough to realise that so I assume you must be speaking at face value and save us both the trouble.
I mean, I'm a guy, of course I like pretty female characters more than ugly male ones. But I don't waifu every pretty girl in fiction, that'd be insane. Besides, more than one waifu ruins your laifu.
>>
>>54743798
And it so happens to be that most of those people are also ridiculous autists.
>>
>>54743780
I like Asuka more, but it's purely a physical thing. She's tomboyish and she has that long red hair. Emotionally though she's a complete nutjob, and not in the fun way.
>>
>>54743796
You're wrong, the guy started out defending Rachel's actions and talking about how much he liked her, people started out questioning how that was possible. People were only 'mean' when he kept going on and providing bad explanations.
>>
File: ChristmasMiracle.png (173KB, 1014x644px) Image search: [Google]
ChristmasMiracle.png
173KB, 1014x644px
>>54738914
That will be a day comparable to the Christmas Miracle. I'll be preparing popcorn.
>>
>>54743805
Says the autist throwing a fit about a conversation he's not part of.
>>
>>54743804
It seems pretty fucked that you think an evil act not being shown somehow absolves him of some of the blame of that act.
>>
>>54743811
Eh, it's pretty hard to explain likes and dislikes so that other people understand them, at least for me.

>>54743819
>fiction
Besides, if you know that one guy raped someone, you'll have a different reaction than if you've actually seen him rape someone.
And I didn't say that it absolves him of the blame, just that it made him seem less threatening.
>>
>>54743828
Not really? A rape is a rape. That you didn't see it doesn't mean he didn't do it, and you as the reader are meant to be imparted with hatred of this character for it.

Also you SEE him try and rape Sakura, Rin, and that one girl whose name I don't remember. He doesn't get his dick in with either of the three cases and he gets fucking murdered for it in two, but you still see him attempting rape. It's not all background.
>>
>>54740779
>Besides, CHIM generally is only a problem if you plan on using it a lot.
Isn't CHIM like enlightenment, you can't just turn it off and on when it suits you, once you've got it, you've got it all the time? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
>>
>>54743804
I know what you mwan with Shinji actually, but it's that fact which actually makes me hate him more. Like finding broken glass inside a seat cushion you thought was safe to sit on. It's like damn son, if you can't contribute at least stop shitting the bed.

Speaking of which, Val hows GO going? Preview of stuff, please?

>>54743819
I think he's more saying like it's hard to be scared of Mojo JoJo because he acts like a silly monkey instead of CN's Dr. Doom most of the time.
>>
>>54743780
>And what do you expect? I've seen threads devolve into shouting for far less.
That doesn't make it okay. If anything, that just makes it more sad.

We should argue over more important things.

Like Skub.
>>
>>54741050
Yes, please. That sounds awesome. Thanks anon for picking it up.
>>
>>54743852
I mean, I guess I just have a different emotional reaction to seeing someone do something evil, compared to just knowing they did it.

Yeah, we saw that, but in all of those situations he was just so pathetic, and the girls he was trying to rape so far above him, that it just didn't seem like a big deal. Something like "oh boy here goes Shinji again, trying and failing at being an asshole. What a guy".
>>
>>54741298
No it isn't. Is it? Since when?
>>
>>54743860
Not any further fraid. Burnt some of my fingertips somehow so typing for the past two days has been pretty nasty. Mostly healed by now but my right middle finger is still bad so typing requires me to do an awkward crab hand and while it's fine if I'm just making quick notes, it's put me in a foul mood and makes longer descriptions just poor quality (Which is why I haven't posted that jump I mentioned would be out 2-3 days ago, haven't been able to do much work that isn't quick notes).

That said, while I've been in a nasty mood and not terribly willing to do much on GO since it requires some boring archive diving and shit, I do have another Type Moon property ready that just needs a bit of fluffing before being done. It's a very small jump, which should be enough to clue in anyone to what it is.
>>
>>54741665
>Because Dirge shitposters just don't have any sense of restraint.
FTFY
>>
>>54741856
Bramastra, can I ask you a question?
I've jumped Coiling Dragon and I'm interested in jumping DE when it's done. Can you give me a sense of the relative power between the two settings, please?
I mean, I guess that a highgod would be comparable to a daofather/elder god, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>54743377
Why do you want to kill Best Girl?
>>
>>54741715
This sounds amazing. Thanks anon, I'm really looking forward to this.
So mnay cool jumps on the horizon. This is a good time for jumpchain.
>>
>>54743899
>I mean, I guess that a highgod would be comparable to a daofather/elder god, but I'm not sure.
Lol no. Daofathers are vastly, vastly stronger than anything below the Sovereign level, and I'm pretty sure they could trash most Sovereigns as well. DE as a setting is a whole lot stronger than CD.
>>
>>54743859
Nah you're basically right, but to make a long story short it's the kind of enlightenment that only makes sense in doing anything meaningful as long as you live in the Elder Scrolls cosmology.

Because if you go to most other worlds and go "dude we're all a dream and I'm the dreamer now!", people will either go "no you're crazy" or "that's not how that works, and I know this because I am actually enlightened"

>>54743872
>GM tried to make Infrastructure out of one of Jumper's properties
>suddenly shenanigans
>>
Got a question about the One Piece jump. Did Marco's fruit get nerfed? Afaik there was nothing to suggest that cranial destruction or severe body shock/trauma could kill him.
>>
>>54743906
I think that other anon exhausted all the yous already, anon. There's none left for you to get.
>>
>>54743501
You're forgetting that she's been told by a being that's very similar to a god "throw the puppy into the pit or I'll burn your fucking house down". She didn't betray Baam just because, she betrayed Baam because it was the only way she'd be allowed to climb the Tower.
>>
>>54742195
Ah, good old DC. Even when get things wrong they are still better than Marvel.
>>
>>54743927
Which is a huge act of selfishness in and of itself, to think your goals are more important than the lives of your friends.

Also that has jack all to do with every attempted murder since then.
>>
>>54743922
Sorry, I'm coming to this late. I'm not interested in (You)s, I just like Rachel and hate Baam.

>>54743934
>Which is a huge act of selfishness in and of itself, to think your goals are more important than the lives of your friends.
It's much more important than Baam's life. Baam is less than worthless.
>>
>>54742309
>pic
Is that... is that Harry Potter as Archer? That's amazing. Is this for a fanfic or series or just a standalone image?
>>
>>54743934
>Which is a huge act of selfishness in and of itself, to think your goals are more important than the lives of your friends.
I'm pretty sure that she never actually thought about Bam as her friend. She was just jealous that he was the son of that one Princess she looked up to.
>>
>>54743943
Pretending to be someone's friend is another act of evil.
>>
>>54743940
No, that's the conspiracy theorist guy from Katawa Shoujo, not Harry.
>>
>>54743940
Nope, that's a guy from Katawa Shoujo, a great VN made by /a/.
>>
>>54743948
It's only evil to pretend to be a person's friend. Non-people like Baam don't have the right to genuine relationships.
>>
>>54742473
>As for them being end-boss abilities and therefore off limits, that makes sense to me
>therefore off limits,
>off limits
Please, god, no!
>>
>>54743878
I don't know how you can't be horrified by two of them. Sure Rin keeps a cool head and just calls him a retard before Lancer stabs him while he's dry humping, but with Sakura Shinji is trying to rape her while she's having a complete mental breakdown, culminated with her holding a bloody knife and with a thousand yard stare. And his act with the archer girl was to first use Command Seals to force a Servant whose entire background and story is 'rape trauma' to commit an act of rape before he joined in on second helpings. That should make you disgusted with him.
>>
>>54743888
Why are jumpmakers so burn prone?
>>
>>54743921
It's an old jump.
>>
>>54743921
what? when did that happen?
I didn't realize there was a new (updated) one piece jump
>>
Reminder that people only hate Rachel because they want to think that they're Baam. The underappreciated genius, who has so much potential and just needs the right opportunity to step up and be awesome. But we're not. None of us here are, or we wouldn't be doing this shitty power fantasy nonsense. We're the people who would never even begin the adventure, because we know that we're so pathetic we'd die immediately, and the only power and glory we could ever get would be by cheating and stealing it from people who actually matter. If we were honest with ourselves, we'd be rooting for Rachel, because she'd be the only one we could actually empathize with.
>>
>>54743981
We get it, you want to shitpost and get replies. Here's one. Now stop being so transparent.
>>
>>54743939
>I just like Rachel and hate Baam.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion, anon and to be horribly wrong forever.
>>
>>54743969
It's the fast and furious lifestyle.

Or something.
>>
>>54743958
>Non-people like Baam
Oh, such nazi edge.
>>
>>54743981
>shitty power fantasy nonsense.
Why are you even here if that's what you think?
You haven't even read Tower of God, have you? The only pathetic one here is you, so kindly shut up and die alone in a dark dank corner.
>>
>>54744051
>in a dark dank corner.
What did the corner do to deserve that?
>>
>>54744080
He's saying the corner is dank. It's a good corner.
>>
>>54743888
Is it Fate/Legends? Otherwise I have no idea.
Aside from that, I hope you heal well.
>>
>>54744101
Haha, naw, that's going to be big. This is just a little one. Honest, even. Only six parts to it.
>>
Is it worth it to take the Lizard-Lizard Fruit (Model:Dragon) in One Piece? Like, I know that it's a motherfucking dragon, but it seems kinda underwhelming compared to the other high-end fruits.
>>
>>54744122
No, OP is all about using powers inventively. You can't do anything inventive with a zoan fruit.
>>
>>54744128
Nigger, what are you on? Zoans are easily the MOST creative of any fruit users. The bullshit they can stretch their fruits to be capable of outmatches anyone else. Just look at Kaku and what he does with the 'mere' Giraffe zoan.
>>
>>54744122
i personally wouldn't, but then I really like the Goro goro no mi. Suck it, Enel, you smug cunt
>>
>>54744142
Most of what Kaku did was just utilizing his body with techniques he already had as a human.
>>
>>54744154
>>54744142
>>54744128
>>54744122
a question about the one piece jump: What about that kopi kopi fruit?
Does it give me up to 3 devil fruit powers as long as i am attacked with those powers? like being hit by luffy, burned by ace and electrocuted by Enel would give me their devil fruit powers?
Am i reading too much into the fruits power or is it indeed as powerful as i think it is?
>>
>>54744193
....and obviously giraffes just happen to weirdo box things and that wasn't his creativity at all.
>>
>>54744213
I mean that's like one technique. Plus I don't remember anyone else doing stuff like that with a zoan. Hell Chopper mainly functions off of an artificial drug to do anything with his fruit.
>>
>>54744128
That's...not really true. Almost no Fruit users use their stuff creatively, most just have a lot of powers. There's almost no creative logia or zoan users and most paramecia users aren't very creative either, often getting just one or two non straightforward uses of their power (Though this is likely just screentime limits).

Heck, even Luffy is honestly not too creative with his stuff. His Gears are pretty much the only thing that isn't a straightforward application of stretchiness to enhance his immense physical prowess. A lot of Paramecias just hit things harder or mostly rely on the most obvious uses of their powers, even ones like Doflamingo or Luffy that have weirder ones usually just rely on the core powers.
>>
>>54743909
So Highgods = True immortals/True Gods instead? Just as a rough estimate.
>>
>>54744330
DE ?
>>
>>54744378
Yes
>>
>>54744406
...Cool
>>
>>54744426
Agree?
>>
>>54744262
>even Luffy is honestly not too creative with his stuff
what?! that guy goes beyond everything that should be possible with a mr. fantastic power fruit with his different gears, his fire and electricity charged punches, his various attacks and everything combined with haki
>>
>>54744445
More or less.
>>
>>54744122
It's actually massively stronger than it seems. This is mostly because of how Zoans work. A Zoan by itself isn't that impressive. Having the ability to turn into an animal doesn't help you much. The strength of a Zoan scales in proportion to the strength of its user because a Zoan fruit magnifies the physical attributes of its user proportional to the difference between their human and animal forms. What this means is that a human who turns into an elephant would be as strong as an elephant. But a human who's 10 times stronger than a base human and then turns into an elephant would be 10 times as strong as a normal elephant.

You are turning into a dragon. You are changing from a human into a galleon-sized monster able to tear through metal, fly through the air, breathe fire, and tank cannonballs without any difficulty. This is the level of ability that you have as a normal human after you turn into a dragon. If you trained up to the level of the higher tiers in OP and learned to use Haki you'd become damn near unstoppable.

In short, Zoan fruits scale in power with their users and give them abilities that they didn't have before, such as scales, flight, and fire breathing. But if you're a normal human with no outstanding abilities then you're not going to get anywhere near as much out of a Zoan.
>>
>>54744460
Hmm
>>
>>54744453
just wait until he's awakened his fruit
then he'll be able to change the density and flexibility of himself and everything around him at a molecular level and just puch the whole red line into dust
>>
>>54744453
I acknowledged the gears. The fire attacks are just him hitting really fast, something anyone could and can do. Electricity? You mean his natural resistance to lightning? I don't believe he's ever generated electricity or purposefully used it.

>Various attacks
How vague?

>Combined with haki
Almost every single physical fighter after the timeskip uses haki with everything.
>>
>>54744488
Or he just makes things around him bouncy and stretchy, like how his power actually works.
>>
>>54741856
How’s Desolate Era coming?
>>
>>54744499
>fire attacks are just him hitting really fast
Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk

>Electricity?
Gomu Gomu no Thor Elephant Gun

>Various attacks
yeah it's vague, but i won't list all of his attacks. I mean he has really a shitton of variations of hitting or kicking things, but they are quite creative given the apparent limits of his powers
>>
>>54744499
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Gomu_Gomu_no_Mi/Techniques
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Gomu_Gomu_no_Mi/Gear_Second_Techniques
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Gomu_Gomu_no_Mi/Gear_Third_Techniques
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Gomu_Gomu_no_Mi/Gear_Fourth_Techniques
>>
>>54744529
Not Bramastra, but here's a link for the DE jump : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kUI1bvc5o3LUISfFDZxNJr9nX0bF_XK3VkMiD74FRf4/edit
It's alright but some of the recent changes have been brutal.
You can't become a world god, he's reserving that I think for a second part that will probably be an end jump. Some of the drawbacks are terribly unfair where you have to be the first and only person to kill a bunch of very powerful people, sperated into two groups which are in conflcit with one another, and failure to be responsible for killing any one of them is a *chain ender*, although to be fair thats a lot of CP you can get for taking the risk.
The perks and items are done or mostly done and theres some companion options also.
Still, it's still far from finished, so let's reserve judgement.
Overall, beyond a few bits here and there, it's shaping up nicely.
>>
>>54744555
>red Hawk
Like I said, just hitting fast. He has no innate ability to make fire.

>Elephant Gun
Pretty sure that's just the haki effect. If not, then that's my bad. That said, I will point out that 'creative' and 'can flat out do things with zero relation to his power like make fire/lightning' aren't the same thing.

Creative is stuff like Gear 2nd, where he uses the existing applications of his power to create something entirely new and unexpected.

>>54744580
What did you really expect that to do?
>>
>>54744643
>red Hawk
>Like I said, just hitting fast. He has no innate ability to make fire.

i don't see how red hawk is a result of him hitting fast. It seems like he can willingly create fire (in combination with haki)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GIxcDU799A
>>
>>54744704
If so, refer to my statement on the lightning. Even if he can, it's not creative to just make up powers. Creative is using what you have in new ways to expand what you can do. A horse Zoan wouldn't be creative if they just became able to turn into lava, because that's an entirely unrelated power. Luffy's not being creative if he really is just summoning fire from nowhere, because that would be a completely new power, not something he was able to do with creative use of his existing powers.
>>
>>54744629
I’m interested in the Daos, I’ve always liked the idea of what TV Tropes refers to as Enlightenment Superpowers.
>>
>>54744731
IIRC both his fire and electricity charged punches are a result of his gummy power.
I don't know how they explain it exactly but the fire power has some bullshit explanation about the vulcanization of gummy (flammable gases escape the gummy and it hardens) and the electricity power was something about static electricity being built up through friction (like when you rub a balloon on your hair)
I don't know if that's correct, but he definetly has no additional powers. It's always a combo of his devil fruit and haki
>>
What feats would you be able to achieve if you take Psionic Waveform in the Zerg jump?
>>
>>54744748
Here are some links for you, that you may find interesting.

Some stuff about the Daos in DE:
http://wiki.wuxiaworld.com/index.php?title=DE:Dao
http://desolate-era.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dao

And for general information about cultivation in DE.
http://wiki.wuxiaworld.com/index.php?title=DE:Cultivation
http://desolate-era.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Hierarchy#
>>
>>54744770
I'm almost 100% certain neither of those things are canon explanations, especially since I can't find any mention of them.
>>
>>54744770
It's clear he has no additional powers but that doesn't mean he's not acting as if he does. There's no canon explanation for the fire or electricity, I believe you're getting fanon mixed up, so he is essentially making those out of nothing with no given reason.
>>
>>54744852
>>54744827
ah, i see. I thought it was something canon
I have no idea what's going on with the abilities in one piece anymore anyway
>>
>>54744864
Yes, that's where the translation is happening. It's 'home' if you will.
>>
>>54744852
>>54744880
>>54744827
If we go by other stuff in the series, Red Hawk being caused by sheer friction/speed fits in with Sanji's Diable Jambe, since that works the same way...except Sanji doesn't need to spin anymore so who even knows?

Got no idea on the lightning. In the movie it was cause he stuck his hand in a lightning cloud but in the manga it's just there coz.
>>
>>54744895
So the author's just following 'rule of cool' and being confusingly inconsistent? This isn't a first for OnePiece, though is it?
>>
>>54744884
Are you talking about DE?
>>
>>54744926
Pretty much. Like how nothing can get out of Doffy's bridcage, even radiowaves, despite the huge gaps in the wires. Fits the story better and looks cooler.
>>
man, i'm glad i stoped watching one piece after the sky island story

But i do regret starting to watch dragon ball super
>>
>>54744949
We all regret dragon ball super.
>>
>>54744955
Hya!
>>
>>54744936
Yep, its on wuxiaworld. That's where they translate it and it's free to read, but some other sites have stolen the chapters and even have them behind paywalls like QI.
>>
>>54744949
Read the manga. The fights are more interesting and consistent (at least in the Future Trunks saga, need to go back and read the rest)
>>
>>54744976
>pic
I have decidedly mixed feelings about this.
On one hand, ouch right in my childhood, on the other, she does make a nice waifu.
>>
>>54745014
are the powerlevels consistent there?
does goku blue have problems holding his own against Super Saiyan Berserker Kale?
>>
>>54745111
The manga hasn't gotten there yet.
>>
>>54745019
She makes nice eye candy. Waifu material is debatable.
>>
>>54745111
Its not there yet, Future Trunks saga just ended.
>>
what's a good perk/power to counter intangibility?

I want to punch Obito in his smug eye
>>
>>54745019
>a nice waifu
She is far to evil to be a waifu.

She genocided the monkey waifus, you can't come back from that kind of despicable action.
Thread posts: 573
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.