[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1654:Jumpers Bunnygirl Brigade Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 495
Thread images: 70

File: 1501743772313.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1501743772313.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54671448
>>
Bunnies a shit, they just breed until they overpopulate and claw each other over carrots.
>>
>>54690558
Better then cats at least.
>>
>>54690558
That's literally any rodent though.
>>
https://pastebin.com/BgDGD92Q

Suppose I'll repost it here. Start of some new writefagging.
>>
>>54690570
Seek medical counsel and leave this activity.

>>54690569
At least cats have never devastated an entire ecosystem to my knowledge. An Australian ecosystem, of all things.
>>
>>54690580
No, this is the only game I still enjoy! do you understand that,nothing else I found gets me to the level that this does.
>>
What jumps have perks to make you ambidextrous?
>>
>>54690580
>At least cats have never devastated an entire ecosystem to my knowledge
Anon, cats are one of the absolute worst killers of indigenous lifeforms and are basically bird genocide machines. The only thing worse is rats.
>>
>>54690595
FFTA has it for free in a feat
>>
>>54690582
And that is why it is damaging for your mind. Nobody wants you here. Your psychiatrist has explicitly told you coming here will worsen your condition. You are risking your life for a manchildren's imagination game.

Stop wasting tax dollars on your inability to be responsibly autistic.
>>
>>54690558
Did you know that the two closest orders to the primates are the rodents and the lagomorphs (bunnies and pals)?
>>
>>54690600
That so? I'll have to take your word for it, I don't remember missing any of the species they ate.

Leave it to humanity to apparently domesticate all the potential global alpha predators.

>>54690617
Nope. Huh, other than bunnies, rabbits and the elusive jackalope what kind of lagomorphs are there?
>>
>>54690508
Are we talking part girl/part bunny or girls dressed as bunnies?
>>
>>54690577
Nice! Sounds like this "Jumperite" is trying to be a psuedo-benefactor.
>>
>>54690623
Hares and pikas.
>>
File: Paprika Chairman.png (113KB, 458x344px) Image search: [Google]
Paprika Chairman.png
113KB, 458x344px
Hey, aside form that of Pic Related, what jumps give one power over dreams? I figure it might be a good theme for a new side-chain or something, I dunno.
>>
>>54690673
I think creepypasta can help there
>>
>>54690649
That was basically Jump-Chan goofing on BQ. Jump-Chan tends to goof on my characters often.
>>
>>54690673
gravity Falls Has a great one,Marvel magic and that Japanese thing MTG one are also options
>>
>>54690683
...You have a strange Jump-chan.

Strange, but good.
>>
>>54690639
I was talking dressed as. Thread is talking part bunny.

How many jumpers have just gone fuck it and built a hilariously impractical army like a bunnysuit brigade or a maid squadron because they can.
>>
>>54690695
>Maid Models for Mass Production and Ants
>>
File: Holy SHIT Blizzard.png (523KB, 756x674px) Image search: [Google]
Holy SHIT Blizzard.png
523KB, 756x674px
I've learned 2 things from boning up on WoW lore in preparation for my build:

1. The cornerstone of dragon lore is literally rape

2. We have reached a point where Blizzard has somehow surpassed Games Workship in purest edge.

>>54690673
Dragon Age Inquisition (and the first Dragon Age jump, technically), DC Occult, Wheel of Time, Changeling, the Fate jumps if you're a Caster with HSDW, Bloodborne, Mermaid Melody, Sailor Moon, Psychonauts and Danny Phantom off the top of my head.
>>
File: Maid Models for Mass Production.png (2MB, 2048x2772px) Image search: [Google]
Maid Models for Mass Production.png
2MB, 2048x2772px
>>54690695
>>
>>54690704
What.
Just. Just what.
What the hell mount are they talking about, anyway?
>>
File: 1481346798928.png (670KB, 885x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481346798928.png
670KB, 885x900px
>>54690695
You say impractical, but I've seen no loss of efficiency.
>>
>>54690704
Blizzard started out trying to make Warhammer games and recycled them into Warcraft and Starcraft, so no surprise. Also if you read some of their older setting material, it reads straight from Warhammer Fantasy.
>>
File: Gas the orcs, race war now.png (771KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Gas the orcs, race war now.png
771KB, 1440x900px
>>54690722
>>
>>54690736
I've read the Burning Crusade/Frozen Throne manuals; admittedly Alex's little mindbreak incest rape dungeon skimmed over my young mind at the time. I'm just astounded because as far as I know Games Workshop has lost almost all the edge as of Smegmar, to the point where it's basically Warcraft now.

Whereas Warcraft...Warcraft has ingeniously used hammy speeches and the occasional Light ex machina to conceal Warhammer Fantasy reborn.
>>
>>54690741
...Hoo boy. That's...that's a thing alright.
>>
>>54690704
>>54690741
Why get offended on behalf of the Draenei when you know they're all pussies so head-deep in the Light that they can't bring themselves to hate the Orcs?
>>
File: konata_izumi_by_lchrno-d5i3f7j.jpg (164KB, 848x942px) Image search: [Google]
konata_izumi_by_lchrno-d5i3f7j.jpg
164KB, 848x942px
>>54690695
> How many jumpers have just gone fuck it and built a hilariously impractical army like a bunnysuit brigade or a maid squadron because they can.
I don't do squadrons, but sometimes I make individual people do that.
I mean...
Look.

Recent threads have had a few, "How do YOU rule your empire, Jumpers?!" questions, and I've talked about how I'm the Overlord, the BBEG, who just tells people to do stuff and they do it.
And sometimes managing an army requires more finesse than that. And when that happens, I delegate jobs to people, and set things up so that things run without me. But I'm still the boss. And I'm still giving people jobs to do.

And sometimes your job is "Eyecandy for the Overlord."

Malefor gets the worst of it. I've carefully ensured that every possible altform he has is a trap. I like to force him to play dress up.
He plots my death regularly! It's great.
>>
>>54690768
Well if nothing else, for fear of the Dranei Futa Commissioner's eyes lighting up as he gets more material to come up with commisions for.
>>
>>54690772
How much eyecandy do you generally keep around?
>>
>>54690776
That guy only likes them giving, not receiving. You don't have to worry about that.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54690695
I do have an impractical maid squadron! It doesn't look very cute, though. Because they're all Infernals. Infernals wearing frilly dresses and silly hats, but still.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Infernal

And I just set them to like, wash my bike. Mow the lawn (which is biometallic, so it's fireproof). Pick up groceries; I buy local, any grocer I hang around long enough to recognise just rolls with this sort of thing happening.

Being a made is a hard job, and not everything is suited for cute girls. Sometimes you want to eat dinner by the light of fel flames burning a sickly green. Sometimes you need someone roughed up as well as someone to hang up your coat.

The Infernal that does the best job gets the honor of being appointed Butler of the Month. This also means being upgraded to a classy suit and monocle, and being allowed to order the other felfiremeidos around.

Nemissa co-designs the outfits. Well, more like she goes and modifies my designs since they're all stored in the same demon summoning program. She likes to give them wigs and '80s jackets to look less sissy.
>>
>>54690639
Vita looks distinctly uncomfortable here.
Probably because she doesn't have the hat from Hayate.
>>
>>54690577

https://pastebin.com/ak05Hq9Q

Got scared of fucking up Kingdom Hearts. Ran screaming down into the imaged section and did Adventure Time instead. I think I handled it well.
>>
File: konata_by_ichan_01-d33mmdv.png (935KB, 709x950px) Image search: [Google]
konata_by_ichan_01-d33mmdv.png
935KB, 709x950px
>>54690813
Just one or two. It's not, like, an excessive amount.
I mean, I don't need to surround myself with that. If there were lots of them I'd probably weird myself out.

Part of it's a joke in terms of the fact that I can just DO that. It's funny. Like, as a jumper, I think it is funny if some random general or maid meets the setting's protags dressed in a skimpy outfit and when they're asked why they have to explain the Overlord gave them a direct order to dress that way. It's just so out of nowhere.
It'd lose a lot of impact if there were whole battalions like that. I mean, if I had a really huge empire or something going on, I could see having a crack team or something, but I usually don't operate on that level. It's about dilution, y'know?
There's a different aesthetic between "one random girl I thought was cute" and "wow she really likes staffing whole squadrons with buff guys in speedos".

Plus, if it were so permeated, they'd probably develop camaraderie in skimpiness and that just fucks with the vibe.
Except for those times I forced someone to wear outfits and they were TOTALLY INTO IT. It's more prevalent in excessively anime worlds. Where you get someone who is, like, Kill la Kill Gamagoori levels of proud that I stuck them in an outfit just to oggle them.
That shit's hilarious, because then it makes everyone ELSE uncomfortable.
The discomfort is the best part! It's like the garnish to a great meal! If Malefor didn't hate it so much, it wouldn't be fun!
>>
>>54690923
>That Nephrite
>That almost murdering Finn
>>
>>54690990
So wait.

Is there a lucky star jump? If there isn't how does that make you feel
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif (260KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mz9st1O9r01rs2q1z.gif
260KB, 500x449px
>>54691115
There's not, and I don't really care all that much.

What is it that you think I would do there, exactly?
>>
>>54691166
*Shrug*

Pick up Konata or other Lucky Star characters and turn them into individuals of mass destruction in other jumps and letting Konata have the Gamer ability
>>
File: Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png (150KB, 515x322px) Image search: [Google]
Konata__s_Sleep_by_SHI_92.png
150KB, 515x322px
>>54691195
Nah. Konata's friends are all pretty typical anime personality archtypes, and Konata herself is pretty happy just being a geek. They don't have personalities suited for endless jumping, no special powers, and are not interesting enough to want to drag along. They are fun in a "people watching" sortof way, but not in a "I bet they'll have all kinds of crazy shenanigans in other worlds!" kindof way.
So... yeah, they're basically pretty boring.

Plus, I think they'd all be genuinely happier staying in their world. Konata might want to VISIT other worlds, but I don't think she'd actually be happy not being able to come home ever. She's not, like, super depressed and longing to escape or anything.

It would probably be funny to give the real Konata some kind of magic or gizmo or something and just see what she does with that, I could see myself doing that, but there's no reason for me to bring any of them into other worlds, and a lot of reasons not to.

I mean, fuck, I could probably grow zanier characters in my cloning lab.
>>
>>54690741
huh.... I've never been much for wiping out species before now. Everything changes with enough time i suppose.
>>
File: Dragon Hurry up and eat.jpg (161KB, 1023x719px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Hurry up and eat.jpg
161KB, 1023x719px
We need more dragon parents.
>>
>>54691404
Eh, the Ur'zul are on Argus, meaning that they're being created by Eredar. So the Draenei are doing it to themselves in a sense, even if the ones doing it are demons now.

All the rape stuff is by Orcs, though.
>>
>>54691419
There needs to be more jumps where it makes sense for your parents to be involved in the plot.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>54691419
I keep coming back to what I've learned about Warcraft whenever this gets raised. I wouldn't say all but one of them would be BAD parents but.

You'd be having...interesting times.

>Ysera sleeps through most of the day, and when she does wake up she makes awkward mom comments about your dreams. Also a bit of a hippy
>Malygos is super, hyper protective of you. The last time someone called you a bad word in school he set their house on fire.
>Nozdormu is usually focused on getting you a career in the family business. But recently, a loony unckle who looks suspiciously like him keeps trying to break into your house
>Deathwing is Deathwing
>Alexstrasza taught you to treat all life with kindness and live to the fullest. Also, you've been boning so much you've never needed a girlfriend
>>
>>54691506
>Deathwing is Deathwing
So... he's raped both your mother and sister to continue the race in a hazy of Old One control again!?
>>
>>54691658
Raped to death at that. The lore pretty specifically mentions that only one lady dragon has ever survived a forceful mating (and it's always forceful) from the corrupted Deathwing.
>>
>>54691506
>Also, you've been boning so much you've never needed a girlfriend
Is that really a thing in WoW? Incest dragons?
>>
>>54691722
YES! THE ENTIRE BLACK DRAGON FLIGHT! ALL DRAGONS WHO MATE IN THEIR COLOR! SHIT MY CAPSLOCK IS BROKEN.
>>
Wow, the World Seed jump is really awful. You're expected to spend CP for things you can canonically learn in a few weeks in jump. Technomancy, a 400 CP perk, is a skill that can be bought for a single silver coin in World Seed.

Also, what's up with not proofreading your jumps? The author hasn't even put it through a spellchecker.
>>
>>54691774
Why do you post this every thread? And yes it's obvious it's you every time.
>>
>>54691747
It's apparently par the course for reptiles. They found out something similar applies to komodo dragons a while ago, a female will swim out to an island, fuck a wandeirng male and then raise a thriving population out of her own brood.
>>
>>54691776
I've never posted about this jump before. You are mistaken.
>>
>>54690600
Bullshit. The only species to actual do what you're claiming is snakes. Snakes single-handedly wiped out all the fucking birds in Guam, and they are the only thing that causes Hawaii to immediately go from chill to hyper-fucking-aware.

Where. Where have cats ever done what you're suggesting?
>>
>>54691776
My apologies if it's been brought up multiple times before, though, I don't read every thread and I hadn't seen anyone comment on it.
>>
>>54691807
Incest is only that big a deal if you have a lot of genetic diseases in your lineage. Otherwise the only problem is lack of genetic diversity fucking you over when a disease comes along.

>>54691812
Please actually research what you're talking about for once.
>>
>>54691774
This kinda makes me wonder if the original creator even read the work in question when making the jump? And if they did wonder if they had read it recently or weeks before so their memory is faltering.
>>
>>54691812
Interesting note here. Cats kill computers. Play Dwaf Fortress and find out what Catsplsion really mean.s

I am not that other guy, just someone who wanted to chime in.
>>
>>54691812
http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/cats-responsible-for-driving-many-species-to-extinction/
>>
>>54690768
>when you know they're all pussies so head-deep in the Light
Given what happens to the Prophet Velen in Legion, I think it's possible we'll see some changes to the Draenei in the future with respect to their Light worship.
>>
>>54691853
I don't actually play WoW, I just go wiki diving and shit, so throw what happens in some spoilers for me.
>>
>>54691841
>iflscience
...really?
>>
>>54691892
Why would I invest more than five seconds in google? I could link you to the study they cited, but that'd require you to do some actual reading since the study is about the impact of ALL introduced predators. But they do cite a study which does contain information on species driven to extinction by cats, which is the point.
>>
>>54691862
Legion spoilers
So Velen lost his family to the Burning Legion in the expository past, right? Well there's a mission in Legion where the Exodar, the main Draenei ship where their temple and prophet reside. Turns out the person leading the mission is Velens son, who the BL captured and trained for 13000 years for the sole purpose of killing Velen. You find this out as he, the son, is trying to kill their giant Light macguffin. The sons last act is to destroy the macguffin right as you kill him.

Velen breaks down, has a longish monologue and finishes with "the Light died today." Other people remark Velen is going through a "crisis of faith," but the scene plays out as a little more than that.
>>
>>54691904
>make bullshit claim
>cite bullshit source
>Why would I invest more than five seconds in google?
Yeah, that kinda speaks for itself.
>>
>>54691913
I see. Maybe he'll be less of a pussy in the future. His race were originally all about the Arcane, so maybe they'll throw themselves back into that.
>>
>>54691930
http://www.pnas.org/content/113/40/11261.abstract

Faggot.
>>
>>54691933
Maybe, but they already have mages so . . .
>>
>>54691953
There's having mages and there's going full Arcane and slinging magic crack everywhere.
>>
>>54691435
I think you and your writing have gotta carry some of the weight on that.

Is there any reason for you to assume that your origin's parents WOULDN'T try to get involved in the plot if they knew there was one?
>>
>>54691981
Some settings are more about family involvement because of settings themes and background setups and things like that..
>>
>>54691981
Most jumps give you regular peasant parents.
>>
Tell me about your relevant pets, familiar or regular summons. Things that don't occupy a companion slot but that you usually keep around.
>>
File: w1461784013236.png (455KB, 651x800px) Image search: [Google]
w1461784013236.png
455KB, 651x800px
>>54690508
>Thread #1654
>Last Thread
>>54671448
>#1652

You had one job, OP. Here.
>Last Thread
>>54681860
>>
Hey, I had a question. I remember there was a perk to never be bored but I can't remember the jump. Anybody know which one/ones have the perk?
>>
>>54692115
Symbiote has one, is that the one you're thinking of?
>>
>>54692135
Don't think so but good to know
>>
>>54692154

Jorge Joestar has one for 100cp under the Ultimate lifeform perk tree
>>
>>54691947
Wow, all those social media hits and its only cited 4 times. That's not demonstrative of anything at all.
>>
>>54690508
For when you need a Bunnygirl Brigade right this second, which jumps give you good clothing beams and sexy-ifying beams?
>>
>>54692202
In Marvel you can create combos that shapeshift people, and combos that shapeshift clothes
>>
>>54692201
Goalposts, cat-addled retard.
>>
What are some low-power jumps with interesting and/or useful perks?
>>
Is Wretched Egg from Deadman Wonderland a trap option? Nothing says that the split personality disappears after the jump is over.
>>
>>54692388
The split personality does indeed stick. It's not really a finished Jump, all said.
>>
>>54692388
Yes, and it's not even how it worked in the story. She didn't really have a split personality, she was just messing with people.
>>
>>54692398
Wew. You'd have to be an idiot to take that perk.
>>
>>54692413
Doesn't stop people!
>>
>>54692441
Well to be honest you can use some of those perks like Attitude from MMPR to modify the way the other personality thinks.
>>
>>54690570
Rabbits are not rodents. They are lagomorphs.
>>
>>54692441
>>54692413
People still take that kamigawa perk that saddles you with another person living inside you, they dont even have to follow your orders and if they die you die.
>>
>>54692570
A group of bunnies is called a fluffle.
>>
File: Alexandria's Genesis 002.gif (964KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandria's Genesis 002.gif
964KB, 500x270px
>>54692598
That's not how that works. It's been reviewed in the archives. Stop spreading Misinformation.
>>
>>54692637
>/jc/
>not spreading misinformation

Gaunlet stop expecting better. Half of every damn post in these threads is a bald-faced lie.
>>
>>54692637
Don't you know? Shitposters are like sharks. If they stop moving/shitposting, then they die!
~The More You Know~
>>
>>54692637
Hry gauntlet, not him but if you do take that perk that gives you a spirit kami of you what happens if you already have more than one soul? Does it give more kami?
>>
File: Lightforged.png (211KB, 768x416px) Image search: [Google]
Lightforged.png
211KB, 768x416px
Hey, One-Armed Anon... for the Steam Armor thing, will we get an option to have our armor be something like the new Lightforged Golem? Or a Fel Reaver-based option for a demonic Steam Armor?

Because a small Light-based mech is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcQfJOkhUbI&index=1&list=PLar4nrXN3ddoz2pao1kaGXYK8Beu3gi7l
>>
>>54692672
>>54692711
-_-

>>54692713
One sec I'm going to check the archives to see if I already answer this one.
>>
>>54692388
Just get that perk from The Fountain or something from Eclipse Phase to deal with it.
>>
File: 475703-felsteel-annihilator.jpg (269KB, 983x691px) Image search: [Google]
475703-felsteel-annihilator.jpg
269KB, 983x691px
>>54692740
>Or a Fel Reaver-based option for a demonic Steam Armor?
...Oh, wait. There actually is a Fel mech already in the Felsteel Annihilator.

Well, an option based on that then?
>>
File: Alexandria's Genesis 001.gif (640KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandria's Genesis 001.gif
640KB, 500x277px
>>54692713
Okay so as far as I can tell with a quick look through the archives I haven't come across this particular question, which is odd since I thought this would come up a heck of a lot earlier. The Kami of (You) represents (You) in your entirety, having multiple souls would not make more Kami of (You), though the Kami of (You) might be stronger than the average Kami of (Other Person).
>>
>>54692740
Is that a goddamn rail-gun arm.
>>
File: 1501543460435.jpg (55KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501543460435.jpg
55KB, 650x650px
>>54692909
>>54692762
Thanks gauntlet.
>>
>>54692935
Do you not build all your mechs with rail gun arms?
>>
>>54692935
It's a holy railgun arm, to be precise.
>>
>>54692740
>>54692813
Fel Reaver-esque armor was in the works already, so I'll just patch in an opposite for it.

>>54692935
Anon, you don't even know how schizo the tech level is.

You thought it was just mages that could make portals? Goblins and gnomes have cocked up dimensional rippers; Not to mention the refrigerators, a working radio system complete with music stations, post-1950's cars, the works.
>>
File: you're awesome.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
you're awesome.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>54693038
>Fel Reaver-esque armor was in the works already, so I'll just patch in an opposite for it.
Yesss. Thanks.

Now, do I give a Gnome the Light version and a Goblin the Fell version, or the other way around...
>>
>>54693038
Don't forget the sweet ass motorcycles, and Ghost Rider themed mechanical magical horses
>>
how does DxD Excalibur compare to Fate Excalibur?
>>
>>54693133
There's seven of them.
>>
>>54693133
Use the UBW(Unlimited Blade Works) and see for yourself.
>>
>>54693133
They do not have sword beams, and they are not bullshit powerful enough to save the world for no reason. They do have unique abilities though.

Garden of Avalon was traaaaaaaaaash.
>>
Can someone compile a list of which Fate settings actually have an uncorrupted grail that's safe to wish on?
>>
>>54693460
Do your own bloody research.
>>
So quick design question: If an Exalted caste mark always appears on the forehead, what happens if I have a funky-ass eye already taking up real estate up there?
>>
>>54693612
Glowing pupil.
>>
>>54693612
You have one of the most fucked-up pupils. Especially if you have more than one caste mark.
>>
Jump #383: Young Justice
>Seven of Cups: The revelation of transcendental spiritual truth.
>Age: Older (-50)
I'm not a child, damn it, I'm going to keep continuity with the other DC jumps. Sort of. As much as they ever keep continuity with each other.
>Location: Gotham City
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: (+800) Never A Dull Moment, Blinded By The Light, Bounty
WHY WON'T RA'S AL GHUL LEAVE ME ALONE. I bet he's responsible for ALL of this.
>Gum Up The Works (1550, Drop-In)
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference.
>Removed From Context (1250, Drop-In)
Nobody should be reproducing anything from other worlds without me actually making it available - if I don't bring it in, there's probably a reason. Probably.
>Drain No (1050, Drop-In)
Utter immunity to anything that's going to drain my powers? Why, yes, thank you.
>Incomprehensible (750, Drop-In)
You try looking in the mind of a being that's a thousand centuries old and see how much you can understand!
>Toggle (650)
I mean, I basically already have this implied by other perks, but it never hurts to have it stated outright. Also, I need to find some perk that lets me lend my own perks to other people, so I can give this to Glory Girl and have her turn her damn aura off down the line.
>Costume (Import)
Gotta have that costume, of course.
>Alternate Costumes (600)
With all the places I've gone and all the places I'm going, I'm going to have a lot of alternate outfits. Making sure my costume/armor fits all circumstances is a good idea.
>Bio-Suit (400)
Frankly this is the next needed upgrade - not only can I change my armor's appearance, but I can use it for basically anything I need. It will be nice to never have to go without the armor again. Not gonna lie, I probably could have done this a lot easier if I'd somehow turned it into a symbiote, but frankly... I do NOT need armor that can shatter worlds to have a mind of its own.
>Companion Import (0)
I get by with a little help from my friends.
>>
File: 128ef8578aa8e2868178d6c84fc21b77.jpg (398KB, 790x1284px) Image search: [Google]
128ef8578aa8e2868178d6c84fc21b77.jpg
398KB, 790x1284px
>>54693612
Caste mark on the eyelid? Or maybe your pupil changes to the caste mark. Of course, if you get two, or three, caste marks they could always just form a ring or semi-circle around your third eye.
>>
>>54693658
So, here's the thing. Batman has big plans for these kids. Except Batman is something of an idiot when it comes to personal relationships, as having to meddle as much for him to have a romantic relationship that lasted more than a month and didn't start with "hey, wanna know my secret identity?"...

"Gentlemen! And lady."
>"Sentinel?" "You know that guy?" "Independent, I think. Originally from Gotham."
"Not as independent as you think, just usually busy with more subtle things, but most of my targets have gone to ground recently! And on a related note, I've heard you kids want to be free to do your own thing."
>"..." "I don't have a good feeling about this." "Yeah. You shouldn't."
"See, the original plan was... Batman was going to issue you missions, Canary was going to train you, and Tornado was going to hang out here and keep an eye. But my social calendar has freed up, and so I'm going to be moving in with you!"
>"Okaaay...?" "Oh god no."
"And when Batman isn't issuing missions, and Canary isn't doing one on one training, we're going to be doing training exercises and patrolling random cities on a weekly basis!"
>"Wait, don't we get some say in this?"
"No."

And so I kinda sorta completely took over as the League's liason with the kids. And by liason, I mean mentor. As in someone who has a strong enough hand to smack the shit out of Superman for his behavior toward his clone. As in someone who is actually there to HELP them. As in someone who is not constantly dropping everything and leaving them alone, so they have some consistency while they build their own team dynamic, while also helping them train with everything that jumper-level training implies.
>>
>>54693672
Meanwhile, whenever missions came up, we treated them as in-the-field team building exercises. Plenty of things came up beyond the bigger conflicts - patrol happened in shifts with at least two of them running about at all times, with me in the wings if needed but otherwise letting them do their own things. But with the bigger conflicts... dub a different person as the leader for every mission, work with the others under their orders unless they are being completely boneheaded, and deal with the details once the dust settles.

Things... actually went pretty close to canon, to be completely honest. Being with the team meant that there was always something going on, which meant TEAM BUILDING EXERCISES and cue everyone groaning even if their competence grows by leaps and bounds. The main thing that was different was that there were attempts to separate me from the rest of them, but that typically didn't work as well as anyone who tried it hoped. Including the team. And as far as bounty hunters... well, the faster they're convinced to leave us alone, the faster the team building exercises end.

This actually all went a lot better than expected, and having smaller sub-teams for training purposes caught on pretty well. Basically you had the A-listers, the B-listers, the kids (because we are NOT calling them the Titans, that name is retarded), and the trainees (which sometimes did, and sometimes did not, include the kids). This ended up being the training team before people moved up in the world.

Clark never did pull his head out of his ass about Superboy as far as treating him like any decent person, though. Thus proving as always... Superman is a dick.
>>
>>54693460
No. Go to the wiki.
>>
>>54693684
>Thus proving as always... Superman is a dick.
Worst part of Young Justice. Superman getting flanderised.
>>
Is there a perk to help you with that situation where you're on the tip of memorizing something and it's almost there but at the last second something distracts you and you completely forget all about it?
>>
>>54693750
>Worst part of YJ
Nope. That would be Ms Martian.
>>
>>54693756
Nope.
>>
>>54693756
There are perks for just straight forward memorising things. I imagine if you had one, what you describe wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>54693750
Everyone is fairly two dimensional in that show, though. It's just noticeable when it's out of character, like it is with Superman.
>>
>>54693778
Maybe. Too bad I don't have one now, this is keeping me awake.
>>
Is there a perk that allows you to add a slider to all your other perks. I was making a list of always purchase powers and I couldn't remember if this one actually exists instead of ones that just toggles them off/on.
>>
>>54694082
Young Justice Toggle works like a dial, so it can on, off, or somewhere in between
>>
>>54694082
I think Street Fighter has one.
>>
>>54694082
Shard Administration (Worm)?
>>
>>54694231
You mean Forced Evolution? Shard Administration is the one that lets you hand out your powers instead.
>>
File: IMG_1533.jpg (447KB, 1413x1750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1533.jpg
447KB, 1413x1750px
>>54693769
>Not liking Hello, Megan!

M'gann was cute. She basically was an Martian-NEET due to being a White Martian which back on Mars are discriminated against. So she watched old Earth TV shows. Remember she's about 40 years old in Earth time.
>>
>>54693612
How do you get more than one cast mark? I thought only solars had forehead smiley faces.

Do other exalteds get forehead marks? What do they look like?
>>
>>54694717
She also had no problem mindraping and breaking peoples minds. At least not in season two, she straight up ripped some mooks brains out.
>>
>>54694754
No worse then some jumpers have done.
>>
>>54694754
Obviously jumper waifu material.
>>
>>54694717
She went too far. I can understand a shapeshifter taking cues from media, even picking up mannerisms, but then she tried to force things beyond herself to be like Hello, Megan. Finding out that she suggested Superboy's name be Conner and tried to start a romance with someone who was months old, and finding out that Connor was Megan's boyfriend in the show was creepy as all hell and there was no where near a poroportionate reaction from the team when they found out. Then she goes further and further, lying about things that don't matter to anyone but her but show her irrational mistrust, violating Conner's mind, acting like Judge, Jury and Executioner in clear violation of everything the heroes are supposed to stand for.
Personally I would have found it less wierd if she'd struck up a relationship with Aqualad. Both of then a 'fish out of water' (pun intended), and he's mature enough to enter into an unconventional relationship. He is also familiar with unusual and somewhat 'freakish' body types and the prejudice they face while not being prejudiced himself. He would have been a good boyfriend for her, and if she'd trusted him to disclose her real appearence and her being a white martian he is also the best equipped emotional, intellectually and in terms of his own experiences, in the team to handle it.
Can you tell I've given this some thought?
>>
>>54694733
All but those without castes (dragonbloods) have them.
>>
>>54692202
Madoka wraith has a clothes beam power.
>>
File: IMG_1667.png (738KB, 712x968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1667.png
738KB, 712x968px
>>54694881
Connor was 16 Physically & Mentally. About same age as Megan in Martian years. About the mindrape, yeah that was fucked up. About Lagoon Boy, I agree they would've been a nice couple if she had actually opened up to Lagoon Boy. Yet she was so hung up on SB she was giving into the darker side of her powers.

The slap on the wrist she got for basically making a vegetable out of that alien. Which was really weird that J'onn didn't send her back to Mars immediately.
>>
>>54695181
Fucking Sunsetriders
>>
File: IMG_1666.png (486KB, 444x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1666.png
486KB, 444x1024px
>>54695212
Is that the artist? I found it on /co/.
>>
>>54695348
Yeah. Those pics come from a game of his called Something Unlimited. He is disturbingly good at coping the style of the DCAU and X-men Evolution.
>>
>>54695181
>Lagoon Boy,
I was talking about Kaldur actually.
>>
File: 1484725529173.gif (1MB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484725529173.gif
1MB, 500x510px
VERY tentatively claiming the original Saint Seiya manga. Going to finish my binge of it before deciding to go through with it, and work out how.
>>
>>54695181
>Connor was 16 Physically & Mentally. About same age as Megan in Martian years.
I wish I could find the words to express how much that whole situation just makes me cringe. It's not even the specific relationship; it's the situation of 'oh things are so-and-so different because of x-years'. It just gets on my wick in general.

>>54695181
>Which was really weird that J'onn didn't send her back to Mars immediately.
That was wierd. You'd think of all people he'd understand the ethical se of telepathy and what lines not to cross. After all he was on Earth for quite some time with only his own conscience to guide him. He really should have done something. I guess this is yet more flanderising of the adults in the show.

>>54695403
Further, to be honest Lagoon Boy didn't leave much of an impression on me. I just didn't like him at all, or feel anything strongly for or against him for that matter. He was just a stand-in to make Conner oh-so jealous and play on the history between Megan and him. I would have liked it if the show took a risk and followed the comic and introduced Wonder Girl as a love interest for Connor and let him have a relationship after the messed up one with Megan. After all why should she be able to move on so easily while he can't? She's the one who did something wrong afterall. Why should he pay for it and hold himself, or be held, back from pursuing his own happiness?

>>54695487
~heavy rapid nerd breathing~
Oh, gawd, yes. Thank you!
Between this and Thunderbolt Fantasy you are coming dangerously close to becoming my new favourite person.
>>
So, in my infinite wisdom I've decided to start recruiting mad scientists from various worlds.

So who are some of the best mad scientists you can recruit as companions?

[spoilers] Team-building perks would be nice too given the inevitable ego collision [/spoilers]
>>
File: Arino Demon World.png (165KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
Arino Demon World.png
165KB, 500x347px
>>54695487
In the words of our modern scholars:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pam75SIV1ZU

On a more productive note, where do you scale Pegasus Fantasy on the scale of good anime opening songs
>>
>visiting the discord channel
There are 5-10 times more people there than in the irc, almost hitting the 70 people mark the thead hits at its max if you add together the idlers and the ones who are active right now, and there is more activity at the moment than the thread has seen all day.

Did /jc/ die already? Did the shitposter win?
>>
File: Dan2.png (173KB, 378x320px) Image search: [Google]
Dan2.png
173KB, 378x320px
>>54695579
Well in terms of recentness, we have Dan Kuroto in Kamen Rider Exaid
>>
>>54695579
Victoria Von Doom
>>
>>54695549
Well M'gann is like 40 years old. So if you take that into account she should only be dating Batman or Supes, which would be extra creepy.

Lagoon Boy was pretty cool in design. However S2 suffered from character bloat. Which they couldn't really focus on the character development that they had in S1 beyond the S1 cast which got more character development in S2 instead of pushing them into sidelines.

Wondergirl was something to do with the rights getting tangled up. When she finally was able to be in the show I think they couldn't really do much with her. Her role is already kinda filled by Conner.
>>
File: THATNECKISAFUCKINGOAK.jpg (472KB, 1053x1209px) Image search: [Google]
THATNECKISAFUCKINGOAK.jpg
472KB, 1053x1209px
Hit a bit of a wall on the perks for Black Rock... but I found something else. Behold, The pinnacle of the Magical Girl genre!
>>
>>54695549
>It just gets on my wick in general.
Come to think of it, I may just be projecting. Afterall, that sort of thing is going to be an issue for jumpers unless they want to grow old and alone just because of their nature.
Still really don't like Ms Martian as she is in the show though.
Jumping Young Justice I think I'd do my best to try and help her get over using Hello, Megan as a crutch as early as I can. Lance the boil of her being a white martian, letting the whole team know, and considering that they have no frame of reference to care one way or another, the sheer indifference the news would elicit would hopefully help Megan develop some real trust in the Team, perhaps enough to eventually be honest about her real form. Not necessarily showing it but not lying about it like she did when she just went bald.
Oh and now that I've considered it, i think it would really be for the best to hook up her and Kaldur if there is to be any relationship at all. Keep Connor single and with plenty of good friends, helping him grow and mature as a person and better understand the dynamics of normal relationships before he goes and gets involved with someone.

>>54695673
To be perfectly honest, I'm watching Young Justice right now and I'm only so far in. I've seen a lot of clips and watched a head a few episodes before I got interested. I should probably shelve my opinions until after I've watched the whole thing, but I like sharing my opinions too much...
>>
>>54695720
>To be perfectly honest, I'm watching Young Justice right now and I'm only so far in. I've seen a lot of clips and watched a head a few episodes before I got interested. I should probably shelve my opinions until after I've watched the whole thing, but I like sharing my opinions too much...
Because you're reacting to the events as they happen. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>54695673
Manyfist, you know alot of Young Justice, don't you? Any ideas on how best to help the team? Or do you have a build of what you did there if you jumped YJ.
>>
>>54695181
Shit like that is why they needed a mentor instead of the absentee parent treatment that they got. Someone to keep an eye on them and step in when something goes off the rails. That's exactly why I did what I did. Plus jumper-level training can help them get their heads on straight faster and avoid situations like those, god knows they needed such.
>>
>>54695685
Is that the gore heavy manga about the genocidal magical girls?

Jump when?
>>
>>54695685
>that 'alternative'
WHAT HAS MAGICAL SCIENCE DOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEE?
>>
>>54695741
Not the person you asked but the best way to help the team is to be an actual confidant to the team as opposed to a "den mother". They all have issues that could be pretty easily worked out if they were helped by someone who gave a shit enough to cut through the angst and do so.
>>
>>54695673
IIRC, martain age doesn't line up the same way. So she's also the least mature member of the team, bar superboy who's technically only a year or two old.
>>
>>54695685
I am without words blatant lie. It would look less strange if the head was an emoji.
If this is what you love BlackRock_Anon, you go ahead and you do you. Although if you are giving up the Black Rock Shooter claim, you might want to change your trip. Or are you just postponing it?
Also, what is this from?

>>54695739
Oh, thanks anon.

>>54695743
I agree wholeheartedly. Also, I liked you writefagging.

>>54695796
That my jumper can do! It helps that he's basically an SI at this point and I like helping people and providing support.
>>
>>54695774
Yeah pretty much.
Soon™ Maybe. Probably
>>
>>54695823
Thanks! I'm glad that people are enjoying my work, even though it's usually relatively short.
>>
>>54695823
Not giving up the claim just yet but it's a delay for sure. The name of the manga is Mahou Shoujo of the End
>>
>>54695741
I know a bit of YJ. Like I've watched the shows & read several the comics that /co/ had storytimed.

As for what best to help the team? Like what type of help? In the end everything worked itself out. They defeated War World, defeated The Reach, but all that was according to the keikaku of Darkseid.

>>54695743
Mr. Tornado was suppose to be that. Alongside their own mentors like Batman, Aquaman...etc. However the team was suppose to be black ops, using non-JL members/rookies on purpose. So it was suppose to be hands off as much as possible beyond training.

They really did need someone who wasn't there just to train them & give them missions. Nightwing was suppose to be that in S2 however he was still out his league when dealing with mentoring. He really could only mentor Tim Drake which he did.
>>
>>54695842
Short or Long, the quality is the most important.
Don't get me wrong, if you made a full length fanfic of it, it'd happily read it, but the short version's still good.
>>
>>54695911
>"Hey, we have a bunch of sidekicks that don't want to be sidekicks anymore and a bunch of kids who are new to this."
>"LET'S MAKE THEM BLACK OPS."
Retarded concept considering they're mostly KNOWN TO BE HEROES.
>>
>>54690508
Dropping Discord link since it's been a couple threads.
https://discord.gg/DRCzyUd
>>54695610
Most of those don't really talk much. You're missing the fact that unlike IRC or thread there's no real timeout on when someone stops counting as being there.
>>
>>54695685
Can we see what's been done with it already? Maybe the Thread can give some suggestions.
>>
>>54695935
Yes its stupid. However given the reason that the JL is vey public & cant be seen doing stuff like stealth mission into sovereign countries. Young Justice in the comics were just another superhero team with teenagers. Which I think they kind of phased out. Seeing how there's now Teen Titans & Titans.
>>
>>54695944
Havent put together a doc for it or anything. It's mostly just notes on OneNote but I can tell you what I have down. I have some racial perks down but am a bit stumped for origin stuff.
>>
Jump #384: Teen Titans
>Eight of Pentacles (Prudence), reversed: Making the same mistake repeatedly.
In other words, stop joining teams. Except I really don't want to.
>Age: 13
Wait, no, I don't want to go through puberty AGAIN. Puberty's bad, puberty in spandex is NO GOOD.
>Location: Jump City
Because fuck it why not.
>Identity: Mystery
"It's not a mystery, I just fell into a Lazarus pit and got de-aged." "That is literally not even how that works."
>Aerokinesis (900, Mystery)
>Geokinesis (800, Mystery)
>Hydrokinesis (700, Mystery)
By your powers combined, I am the Avatar! --wait, I've gotten my sources mixed up.
>Mental Gateway (400)
"Hey Raven, you know how you can never read my mind?" "Yeah?" "Here, you can just go in there." "It... looks dirty." "When you've have a hundred thousand years to collect grime, THEN you can throw stones."
>Companion Import (0)
Might as well bring them along for the fun!

So. For the hell of it, I've joined the Titans. Honestly most of what I did involved sidelining some of the more stupid plots because while I had powers, I basically didn't use them, unless I REALLY needed to use them, in favor of common sense.
>>
>>54695908
Thanks. Can't say I'm familiar with it, but looking forward to it anyway. I'm glad to hear you're still interested in making Black Rock Shooter. I don't know much about that either, but it has a little girl with giant mechanical hands that become rotary machine guns,. What's not to love?

>>54695911
>Mr. Tornado was suppose to be that.
Yeah, that was a strange decision. Letting an android that explcitly has trouble understanding humans manage a group of superpowered teens. What could go wrong, right?
It was revealed, kinda, in a season 1 episode, the one with Red Volcano, that Red Tornado was at least in part there to study the team in order to better understand human nature. It's supposed to be touching but frankly it pissess me off. He can't study them and support them at the same time and he was supposed to be there suporting them. He was there under false pretenses and that's supposed to be a good thing?!
I like Red Torando mostly, but that was a dick move going into the role with that sort of undermining motivation.
>>
>>54696017
For example: "Hey, Terra, it turns out that Slade's a giant dick and these guys will protect you from him."

Or, "Hey, Raven, I hear you've had a bad day, have some pizza with your favorite toppings."

Or, "Hey, Starfire, here's the world's largest chocolate sundae, I bet you can't eat it all."

Or, "Hey, Beast Boy, here's the world's largest chocolate sundae, I bet you can't eat it all."

Or, "Hey, Cyborg, here's the world's largest chocolate sundae, I bet you can't eat it all."

Or, "Hey, Robin, let's watch those three, this is going to be absolutely hilarious."

Or, "Hey, Slade, I noticed you were trying to take over the world with Trigon and then you walked into the portal that lets people into my mind and you honestly thought you could somehow control it with that, but I'm more eldritch than Trigon and I'll cut you a better deal if you stop being a dick, what do you say? Also you should totally bring Rose around, she'd probably have a ball playing with the Titans."

You know. Common sense things, right?
>>
>>54695549
Glad you're excited, anon.
>>54695608
10/10 I've had it on loop for the past nine hours.

P.S. How the fuck do I work out Cloth prices or items in this.
>>
>>54696017
>puberty in spandex is NO GOOD.
Pfft. Good one.

>>54696040
Nice writefag.
Hmm, chocolate sundae. What is it with this thread and making me hungry? Ah, ignore me. I love it really.

>>54696049
I am really. Thanks for picking it up.
Can I ask a teensey favour. It's not too important, just if it's something you can fit in.
You know the CGI film for Saint Seiya, they did this cool thing with energy constructs of user's body. Not describing it terribly well, am I? Do you know what I mean? If we could have an option to do something liek that, that'd be great.
>>
>>54696049
.... Each purchased level (Bronze, Silver, Gold) get's points for some stuff? Punching gravity so hard it stops holding you down is going to be fun, yes that's how one of the Saints does the superjump/flying thing.
>>
File: Madaraki_Fran.jpg (274KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Madaraki_Fran.jpg
274KB, 900x675px
>>54695579
if you're looking for mad scientists, you can't go wrong with Fran for all your biotech!
>>
>>54690580
ONE cat literally drove a species of birds extinct when it was accidentally dropped on an island.
>>
>>54695610
Red's an admin in IRC, how are you even surprised by this?
>>
>>54696236
That's not destroying an entire ecosystem.
It is interesting though. What species was it?
>>
>>54692740
I want to just make a whole shitton of Light-based technology.
Could I do that OAA? Just make a whole working civilization with nothing but Light-based tech? At least, from what we've seen so far?
>>
>>54696329
Isn't that basically what the Draenei did?
>>
File: IMG_1319.jpg (18KB, 226x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.jpg
18KB, 226x312px
>>54695181

>dat Galatea

I am SO looking forward to when the Justice League jump gets made so I can finally waifu her.
>>
>>54696295
Sigh, back in your corner, Timmy. Hang your head in shame and you think about what you did.
>>
>>54696372
You can do that in young justice you just have to wait like 2 years, shes legal during your time there.
>>
>>54695685
I haven't been around the threads in the last week, what is this black rock thing referring to? Is he talking about that Black Rock Shooter thing that was sorta but not really a big deal a couple years back, or something else entirely?
>>
File: Kokonoe Mercury Blazblue.jpg (14KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Kokonoe Mercury Blazblue.jpg
14KB, 284x177px
>>54695579
Kokonoe
>>
>>54696401

Anon, Galatea doesn't exist in Young Justice.
>>
>>54696347
They seemed to have more of a "magic and jewelry"-based civilization, really. Never really seemed too "lightish" to me, you know? I mean, sure they were all big into the Light, but it seemed the arcane made up the working technological aspects of their civilization than the Light did.
>>
>>54696372
Do we have any idea when that is coming out? Cause I need me my Galatea.
>>
>>54696298
He's probably talking about Stephens Island, which used to be the last place where Lyall's wren used to live until they were killed off by feral cats. Cats plural, by the way. The single cat thing is an urban legend, although cats are regarded as incredibly dangerous to bird species as a whole due to how they tend to overhunt them and drive down populations in many cities
>>
>>54696372
>Justice League jump
Do we have an ETA on that?
>>
File: IMG_1320.jpg (53KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1320.jpg
53KB, 600x325px
>>54696464
>>54696488

I have no idea
>>
>>54696505
KOTOR_ANON WE NEED YOU!
That's who's making it right?
>>
>>54695632
>>54695670
>>54696212
>>54696419

All excellent recruits. Thanks a ton guys!

Now, to add this though, in which jumps can I find the best lab equipment? Can't pull mad science out of thin air!
>>
>>54696537
Tinker shit from Worm and make your own equipment or rustle some shit up in a comic jump.
>>
>>54692331
Both Fallout jumps have a good selection of perks, perfect if you want to round yourself out or specialize.
>>
>>54696537
Hit up Swat Kats for the Scrap Yard there. Buy Goods from Chroma Squad for boxes full of odd stuff like Alien Cardboard and Nano Metal. I'm sure there are others.
>>
Is there anything I should be aware of before I jump Genius the Transgression?
>>
>>54696000
If you can, please do. There's at least two people in the thread who are interested in brainstorming ideas. I never actually finished the anime, but I did play the shit out of the game.
>>
>>54696674
it's magic,And anyone born in one of your creations will slowly drain the world of human ingenuity.
>>
>>54696674
It's not magic as >>54696744 claims. You're not doing magic.
>>
>>54696674
Mad science is best science. Too bad there is no way to get major doctor gastly in the chain.
>>
>>54696785
i was told that it was fundamentally indistinct From magic because it came from the same source and relied on the same operating principles.
>>
>>54696800
we have a The Grim Adventures of Billy And Mandy jump, It's the same universe so you could probably get her there.
>>
>>54696801
Considering how both Mages and Enlightened Scientists recognise that Geniuses are something else entirely from them, I think we can rule that out
>>
>>54696674
You're tapping into an inexplicable eldritch source of power that no one really understands to use mad science that doesn't actually work. But you think it works, so it does actually work. Just don't use your stuff when muggles are around or it will either malfunction or violently explode. Probably explode.

(unless you buy the Needle Grail, in which case you are the only one who understands said eldritch source and can use your stuff in public even if nobody else can. Don't tell anyone, you're the first one able to do it and it's a big deal in setting, and there are some pretty powerful players.)
>>
>>54696875
I was planning on taking that perk.

Is there any traps or stuff I should watch out for?
>>
>>54696743
Ok, don't have any of the fluff done just some prices and effects.

Other Self Perk Tree:
100 CP - Willpower boost/Self-Emotion Control Perk
300 CP - Anti Corruption perk ala Kingdom Hearts Percussive maintenance.
600 CP - Fusion Perk. Fuse with someone you are connected with to make yourself stronger.
I'm debating on an 800cp perk that is some Insane Black Rock Shooter stuff but 800's are a tad weird.
>>
>>54696928
So which of the cool guns and stuff. Are you including?
>>
>>54694733
Everyone but Dragonblooded has them. Abyssals just have the Solar caste marks in black instead of gold. Lunars have moon phases (specifically full, crescent and and empty circle for no moon). Sidereals have the astrological symbols for the planets, corresponding to the Maiden in charge of their caste. Alchemicals have their soul-gem mount, but technically everyone in Autocthonia has that so it's not as unique. And Infernals have a symbol representative of their Caste Yozi, so for example Malefactors have an hourglass to represent the sands of Cecylene.
>>
>>54696896
Not straight up. If anything I consider Needle Grail to be kind of necessary in Jump. Though, if you aren't careful with your Wonders you might turn people into Beholden (people without free will who do whatever you tell them.) The second perk in the Scientist line does mitigate this however.

The villains can range from an ancient snake people conspiracy, god-like entities from the end of time who try to possess people from the past, and Nazi survivors.

but beware drawbacks.
>>
>>54696950
I'm tempted to have a Madoka-esque weapon option where you can make your own and if it lines up with a canon one then so be it.
>>
>>54696970
>Abyssals just have the Solar caste marks in black instead of gold.
Also they make your forehead bless when they flare. It's pretty metal.
>>
If you have an OC as your Master in Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi, do they get any points to spend?
>>
File: barbarian backstory.png (1MB, 1032x795px) Image search: [Google]
barbarian backstory.png
1MB, 1032x795px
I have a question about Solitary Genius in the new Superman update.

If I normally have equal relations with my companions, but I go to a jump where I temporarily have none, or my companions are otherwise rendered completely inaccessible, does the full power of the perk come into effect, or do those inactive relationships still count for the sake of holding it down?

I'm fine with either one, I just want some feedback on how this works.
>>
>>54697030
bleed*
>>
>>54697014
I remember a long time ago there was a debate about being forced to keep western morals during the jump or something. What was that about?
>>
>>54697025
Best girl will be available right?
>>
>>54697025
if you're doing custom weapons can we get a weapon import?
>>
>>54695984
Well, in the comics Young Justice came about at a time when the Teen Titans had been disbanded due to all the people in it having grown up. The reason they brought the Teen Titans back, and rolled the Young Justice characters into it, is because of the cartoon. Comics always try to make themselves as much like the screen adaptation of their properties, because millions of people see the show or the movie or whatever and the sales figures for comics books are actually a lot smaller. The companies want to tap into that market. So they took Young Justice, had Beast Boy and Raven join the team (somehow having not aged much, I forget the justification) with Cyborg and Starfire as mentors, and with Robin already there you've got the Teen Titans roster from the cartoon. Then they had Impulse decide to change his name to Kid Flash, and they already had a Wondergirl, so that made them even more like classic Titans, for no real reason given that those characters weren't in the show (well, Kid Flash was, but for like one episode). It's DC. Everything old is new again, except when they do a universe-wide reboot and briefly make things way too new, which nobody likes and reafirms to them that they need to keep doing the old stuff instead of just slowly progressing forward at a constant pace. It's the huge overturns we don't like, DC, not the fact that things are changing at all.
>>
>>54697161
Yeah, I planned on it.
>>
Should I write a Runescape jump? I had a few ideas for it and there isn't already one. What's the worst that could happen? People hating it for being WIP as fuck?
>>
>>54697142
Yup. Canon companion option is a thing.
And if you were talking about having similar powers that is gonna be a thing but that is what I'm having trouble with
>>
Nikamoth, do you think you could add a few general perks to Heroes referencing the summer/spring events? Like, a 100 cp perk to wear silly stuff, and maybe a 200 cp one for throwing parties?
>>
>>54697207
>>54697237
Will we be able to replicate canon weapons like The Insane Cannon Lance because that thing is bad ass and my sacred treasure needs more ranged attack options
>>
>>54697222
>Runescape
Sure!

Though I'd rather have a Planescape jump.
>>
>>54697222
Go for it, need Lobster Cage as an item somewhere, just to remember the good ol'days.
>>
>>54697262
Yeah but It will probably be a different option or a paid option just cause it's kinda stupid powerful.
>>
>>54697140
Geniuses are usually held to some kind of moral standard that, if they don't follow, become something called the illuminated. You pretty much go utterly insane as Mania floods your mind and lose all sense of humanity, empathy, or morals. Mind you, you also form your own Reality Marble (called a Bardo) based around your scientific specialty, but it isn't worth it.

But after a bit of debating, the Jump's author made you immune to becoming illuminated and stuck it in the drawbacks as a for points drawback. But you don't have to take it if you don't want to.

Jumper interaction with this setting is weird, yo.
>>
>>54697275
I'm more interested in the cut and shoot functionality Than any actual power it's already a safeguard sword, so I'm actually looking for something along Vulcan gun power levels or something
>>
>>54697296
Oh yeah you can make something like that. Basically make whatever kind of weapon you want as long as it at least loosely keeps with the setting.
>>
>>54697325
that sounds like it's going to be difficult to write up. Good luck to you! And looking forward to the WIP!
>>
File: IMG_1535.jpg (229KB, 1090x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1535.jpg
229KB, 1090x550px
>>54697192
New 52 was crap, they tried to do a hard reboot when all they did was a soft reboot. Yet they kept the Green Lanterns the same, broke up all the couples, and tried to do some stupid shit. Joker cutting off his face? Superman losing most his powers? Supes x Wondie makes Booster Gold not exist? Bruce not being Batman instead Dick becomes Batman for like handful of issues before Bruce was back before leaving again & Gordon in a mech was Batman.

Rebirth has been pretty decent to great so far.
>>
File: Soon - Any Day Now.jpg (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Soon - Any Day Now.jpg
95KB, 400x400px
>>54696521
>>54696505
>>54696488
>>54696464
<
And yes there will be a canon companion option.
Also What would you guys think of a Martian species option? It would basically only be there for fluff/rp/discount purposes since all of J'onn's powers are going to be available for purchase, and there's already an Argoan/Kryptonian option so I figured why not.
>>
>>54697375
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>54694883
The dragonblooded do actually have castes, marking which of Gaia's five Greater Elemental Dragon-souls they're marked by.

Thing is, their caste mark is the literal elemental energy their anima is formed from. There's no need to look at the forehead of the guy surrounded by winds and lightning to know "holy shit, this is an air dragonblood!"
>>
File: power gudako.png (304KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
power gudako.png
304KB, 640x360px
>>54697239
Sure! You'll also have an option to buy an event version of yourself as a companion too but only with the stuff you've bought from heroes + some variation from you (Like a bridal version of you could cast magic from a flower bouquet or throw seashells).
>>
>>54696970
>>54697030
>Abyssals just have the Solar caste marks in black instead of gold.
They're not "in black." They're bleeding marks made of the void of oblivion, complete with staring into the abyss effect when others look into them. It's a pretty badass thematic element.
>>
>>54697375
Sounds fine to me.
Kotor_Anon, you really need to eat something, lad. You're all skin and bones, and the skin's ran off.
Fufu. I'll see myself out.
>>
>>54697402
>The dragonblooded do actually have castes, marking which of Gaia's five Greater Elemental Dragon-souls they're marked by.
Not quite. They have aspects, not castes. I know, I know, semantics. Honestly, the only difference between the two concepts (given that Terrestrials are the only ones with aspects) seems to be that castes have a single mark on their head that's only visible when using Essence while aspects have their whole body affected in a way that's always visible.

>>54697450
Nothing about Abyssals is "badass". They're just the whiny goth rip-off of Solars. 90% of their charms are literally "it's a Solar charm, but with bones and shadows and stuff".
>>
>>54697450
>They're bleeding marks made of the void of oblivion, complete with staring into the abyss effect when others look into them.
~Crawling in my skin. These wounds they will not heal~
What? Too soon?
>>
>>54697443
you going to include access to the gacha after the jump?
>>
>>54697122
Not the jumpmaker, just some guy reading the text.

It looks like it's the relationship itself that procs the perk rather being around the people themselves, so I'd say the latter.
>>
>>54696928
If you're worried about the anti-800 cp creature that sometimes wanders our thread, maybe restructure it to 1/2/4/6 price scheme.
>>
>>54697579
>If you are worried about a shitposter then preemptively give in
I don't think that makes sense, anon. Am I understanding you right?
>>
File: a fucking mailman.png (182KB, 540x346px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking mailman.png
182KB, 540x346px
>>54697543
No, I feel like that's a bit much.
>>
>>54697579
Well not afraid of the shitposter but 800cp perks on already CP costing races have always left me a little hesitant.
>>
>>54697503
Exalts can be divided into three groups...
You've got your Oblivion-tainted Abyssals off on their own. Probably in a graveyard cutting.
You've got your divine Exalts (Solars, Sidereals and Lunars)
And you've got your primordial Exalts (Green Sun Princes, Dragon-Blooded and Alchemicals)

As for Abyssals lacking any badass... That's mostly true. Their caste mark being a window to oblivion is about the extent of it though.
>>
NuBee, empowered Animal Mimicry what would it be like?
>>
File: 1423450238395.jpg (54KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1423450238395.jpg
54KB, 500x441px
>>54697739
>>
File: 3.jpg (131KB, 883x621px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
131KB, 883x621px
>>54697783
>>
Are there any perks that prevent people from entering your pocket dimensions?

>>54696674
Don't use bardos as your main pocket dimension or absorb them with your main pocket dimension, as even completely mundane items crafted inside with materials from other dimensions won't work outside the bardos.
>>
>>54697905
Tower of Fate from DC Occult? Only works on one at a time, though.
>>
>>54697443
Maybe a carrotification weapon import? Or something else in that manner?
>>
>>54697934
Doesn't that only work if you don't merge the Tower of Fate with anything, since merging it makes the effects only work in a radius around where it's placed?
>>
What are some powers that run on negative emotions?
>>
>>54697905
I'm not sure if there is a perk backed prevention thing around but if your a Hell Lord or a Dimension Lord most people aren't gonna get in anyway. It would probably be better to just get perk backed protection for the shit inside of it.
>>
>>54698071
Hulk shit, Homura style magic from Madoka, Madness from Soul Eater(Kinda), lots of demon shit.
>>
>>54697739
Same thing but stronger/more pronounced and less immediate drawbacks. It's kinda hard to give specifics since the actual power varies a lot from one animal type to the next.
>>
>>54698071
Dark Knight powers from ffxiv run on hatred.. and love. Hatred of injustice, love for your charge.
>>
>>54698075
>but if your a Hell Lord or a Dimension Lord most people aren't gonna get in anyway
How so?
>>
>>54698160
I seem to recall beings like Mephisto and Princess Amethyst being able to lock people out of their realm. This could be circumvented with enough power and determination to force your way through but they could keep people out to a degree.
>>
>>54697739
Which jump
>>
>>54698206
Thanks, good to know.
>>
Slow thread.
>>
>>54698394
Discord is bumping, at least.
>>
So, there's a Nausicaa jump in the uploads folder. Does anyone remember this being posted in the thread?
>>
File: 1485754874370.jpg (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485754874370.jpg
189KB, 600x600px
>>54698394
I'm around, I'm just currently binging Saint Seiya and am a bit absorbed in it.

Man, I missed 80s shonen and all the corny tropes of yesterday. Is it me or does this manga toss out heroic sacrifices like candy?
>>
>>54698427
no and it has a lot of weird stuff going on with it. I asked a while back but nobody seemed to know where it was from.
>>
>>54698071
Dresden magic is empowered by emotion. Anger and hate are as viable as love for this.
>>
>>54698071
Can't believe I forgot it but the dakside of the Force
>>
>>54698507
IIRC at least one version was posted in the thread. I wasn't following its progress though.
>>
How do you make a device completely un-hackable
Is there a specific perk for it or is it more a figure it on your own after taking like 12 Intelligence boosters
>>
>>54698644
there's something for that in avengers Earth's mightiest heroes.
>>
>>54697905
Not necessarily. Taking the Needle Grail cancels the effects of Havoc. You still might mindrape someone into being a beholden though.
>>
>>54698644
The DRM item from Kamen Rider Neo Part 3 is a data gel that prevents modifications.
>>
>>54698680
>Needle Grail cancels the effects of Havoc
The Needle Grail makes your own Wonders immune to Havoc, but does it have any effect on manes from any bardos you control? I don't think the jump maker ruled on that.
>>
>>54698644
I think there's a perk from Infinity that prevents that prevents hacking. Combos well with the ability to make solar system spanning AIs from the same jump.
>>
>>54698704
Hmm, good point. I don't think he did either.

In that case, I'm gonna have to fall back on fanwanking given that the actual book doesn't even give an actual description of the NG.
>>
/jc/, if you wanted to delete a magic system, like say cultivation, from a world, how would you go about doing it?
>>
File: Peter Pan.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Pan.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
I made a slight update to my Peter Pan jump.

Probably the biggest change I made was clarify that you don't need to worry about the "I don't believe in fairies" danger if you or companions are fairies; since that fatal danger is out of your hands, I thought it only fair that fiat would protect you unless you take a drawback that deliberately invokes it like Please Believe.

I also made a few small tweaks to some of the various perks, and I brought back the Banished drawback.

Oh, and I added a Table of Contents at the start, given that this is one of my longer jumps.

If you have any issues with the newest version, please let me know; otherwise, I'm going to post the new version on the drive and get back to Ib again.
>>
File: w095_zalgo.jpg (106KB, 850x291px) Image search: [Google]
w095_zalgo.jpg
106KB, 850x291px
Are there any perks that would let you negotiate with God, the devil, or some other deity for someone's soul? I'm trying to find ways to bring people back from the dead that won't piss of the setting's local god.
>>
>>54695487
Oh, right, forgot to note.

I'm doing Saint Seiya Lost Canvas semi concurrently (right word?) alongside Heavens. So you can look forward to another SS property too.

Maybe G too? Kinda untranslated so we'll see.
>>
>>54698886
I'd probably just key a world-wide spell to kill anyone who speaks any of the incantations used. Or blot out everything in antimagic and laugh.

Entirely removing it is a bit harder... I'd probably try to incarnate the system into an avatar of sorts, and then destroy that, to break the magic itself with the sympathic feedback.
>>
>>54698934
An Audience My Lord from Artriser might be what you're looking for.
>>
>>54698886
The Fourth True Magic from Fate can delete concepts on a universal scale and relies primarily on magical power rather than skill for its effects, though you'd probably need to buy EX-Rank twice over as a Servant and Demi-servant to even reach universal level.
>>
>>54698978
That is an interesting possibility. Especially if combined with >>54699015
>>
>>54699015
Same poster, just to clarify, I meant EX-Rank Mana to use spells that powerful. Once you've got that though, feel free to delete concepts all day long!
>>
>>54696329
Yknow what, fuggit. Be a Priest or Paladin, get yaself some Engineering (and maybe Enchanting just to be on the safe side?) and have at it.

fucking fuck fryer oil fucking hurts jesus fuck.
>>
>>54698934
Umu, give me a few days. I should have something perfect for you anon.
>>
>>54699044
Magic power isn't a scarce resource for jumpers anyways. Obtaining the ability to store infinite power is simple, and the ability to generate infinite power likewise.
>>
>>54699065
True, and there's nothing preventing from tooling over the 4th to another magic system where you would have access to more mana. But that's just for if he didn't want to bother grabbing something like I Cheat or that perk from CCS.
>>
File: Excited.jpg (10KB, 210x267px) Image search: [Google]
Excited.jpg
10KB, 210x267px
>>54699062
>>
>>54695487
You've already mentioned Cloths but I'd really like it if there were options to be one of Poseidon's Mariners, Odin's God Warriors, or those Steel Saint goobers. I like how the Scales look a lot more than any of the non-Gold Cloths.
>>
>>54697443
Is Santa a valid option for the event version?
>>
>>54698886
Shaman king has dead zone, which will eventually short out any and all magic world wide.
>>
>>54697443
Okay, I keep hearing about this Fate heroes jump, but I don't think I've seen anything on it.

If there is a working pdf, would someone mind posting it? Many thanks in advance!
>>
>>54699242
Fire Emblem Heroes, dongus. Not Fate/.
>>
File: Glorious Zebra Butt.jpg (71KB, 494x662px) Image search: [Google]
Glorious Zebra Butt.jpg
71KB, 494x662px
>>54699062
>>
>>54691774
Look man its on my list of updates but frankly Its not high on my list at this moment, I want to finish my WoC update first then I am going to hit that. Sure you can buy stuff in setting, if you want to then go ahead.

Honestly I am so sick of the thing after the author lost his fucking mind I would gladly let anyone else go ahead and make a new jump if they want to, but at this time I am still kicking around ideas for how to fix it fairly. But as I said Im working on an update for one of my other jumps at this time.

Sorry I didnt reply earlier but I just got of of work on a 36 hour shift and I cant moniter the thread every hour to answer stuff even though I try,
>>
>>54697443
Actually, you think there's enough event stuff to make an origin?
>>
>>54699277
Don't let the shitposters hit you too hard, Aionon. We, who are not human garbage, appreciate your willingness to work on content for the rest of us.
>>
>>54699277
It's mostly just the Spacebattle crossposters and faggots, man. Believe me, they bitch every chance they get.
>>
>>54699054
>spoiler

How bad is it?
>>
>>54699328
>>54699310
Nah its ok, Im just a bit ragged today. Gonna try to get all my ideas for this update of WoC out. It might take longer than I realized, the story is dropping in so much cool stuff that I ALMOST have enough for a full (albiet small) DLC.
>>
>>54699332
First degree burns on entire left hand.

How can you tell a backwater burger joint's old and no longer up-to-code, ladies and gentlemen? When the work surfaces are unsteady and creaky enough that even putting a bit of one's weight on it causes it to pitch BADLY. Only good thing is that the fryer had JUST been turned on so it wasn't "Oh my flesh is now crispy-fried and delicious" level yet.
>>
>>54699385
Mmmm, longpig.
>>
>>54699375
Don't do it, my cp budget is already empty. Don't make me choose!

Yay an update and cool new things, just need too....get rid of some things.
>>
File: baby owls.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
baby owls.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>54699385
Ouch. You already apply first aid, or no?

I can't do much, but have some baby owls.
>>
>>54699375
Please go with DLC. My CP budget took some serious hits last time and I'm stretched thin already.

>>54699410
DLC means a different budget, if HeavensAnon's DLC's are to be seen. I'd be down with helping the War Effort if it gave me more CP at this point.
>>
>>54699496
The jump isn't really big enough for DLC nor does it seem to really have a focus for the DLC like Heavens did.

It feels more like just giving more points for the sake of giving more points if he did that
>>
>>54699496
Also feels a bit stupid that you're only going to help if you get more CP out of it. Like man, really?
>>
>>54699434
Neosporined and bandaged.

Yey. owls are cool.
>>
>>54699514
>>54699496
it depends how it goes, like I said I have a lot of stuff I want to do and the story is tossing so much cool stuff. I am working on shen right now, since it seems like it can be gained by training your 3 powers (mind, body, spirit basically) then mixing them, or you can basically curse yourself (very bad idea), or you can make a shen temple and get it through belief of others and sacrifices to make yourself a totem warrior, thats the old path.

plus shen also has crystals apparently, blood red glowing cubes of shen energy. kinda cool really.
>>
File: baby bat.gif (6MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
baby bat.gif
6MB, 480x480px
>>54699526
Bats are much cuter.
>>
>>54699277
Don't worry, anon. You do good work.
>>
>>54699577
So maybe a DLC about Advanced Cultivation, since everything we've gotten in the actual one is Base Cultivation (Still very important mind just not the weirdness of Ghost Child and Shen)
>>
>>54699577
Your jump isn't that big already so a DLC would be a bad choice.
>>
>>54699630
That is your opinion yes. Mind explaining what qualifies as big enough?
>>
>>54699577
Unless there's some massive time gap or your DLC is a self contained actual thing like the Netherworld, you should just focus on making an update to the original jump.

It'd be better to have one big, good jump than two mediocre ones.
>>
>>54699664
That's cool do you mind listing out improvements that you want for the actual Jump then dude?

World of Cultivation doesn't get enough feedback in my opinion.
>>
>>54699650
Anon, it has single perk trees. It's not that big by anyone's stretch except page count, which is mostly because of the huge font and lots of text, not content.

Besides, even if it is an opinion, so is your view that you should get more CP to spend on these new abilities instead of it just updating the old jump. You don't even have any room to justify why it should be a 'DLC' aside from it offering new things.
>>
>>54699062
what is it?
>>
>>54699696
More content. The jump doesn't actually have too much to it despite, from what people say, being a fairly large series. It goes for a very basic 4 perk, 4 item per origin line and if all these cool new abilities are going to be a thing, I'd like to see it expand the original jump instead of just be attached to it. A lot of jumps nowadays are starting that big.

I personally dislike the massive font but that's just a matter of taste.
>>
>>54699623
thats not a bad idea, maybe add shen methodology as a seperate thing you can build. Or make it a couple different items since it can be learned if you get the right set of circumstances going, Im really hyped about sky sharks though. Giant flying sharks with buildings inside them.

>>54699630
>>54699623
>>54699664

as I said Im still getting notes together and trying to choose what goes in and what doesnt. No need to get in a kerfuffle for something that may or may not happen.
>>
>>54699732
Bit got cut off from the first paragraphs end.

>A lot of jumps nowadays are starting that big and because this is one of Aio's better jumps, avoiding a lot of his oft problems of poor grammar and lack of detail/options, I'd like for it to be able to stand level with other big name jumps.
>>
>>54699760
>May or may not happen
The fact that you're even considering it just bewilders me. How are you justifying a DLC as anything but "Here are some new powers and some new CP, enjoy the power grab bag"?

If you're considering it you've gotta have a reason and it'd probably be easier to understand the considering of that option if we knew what it was.
>>
>>54699582
They sure are! My mom is terrified of them, but I love to see them fly around when I go to the zoo.
>>
>>54699836
What I don't understand is why people keep talking about DLC as if it's a thing. Heaven's 'DLC' is basically a scenario. Red's 'DLC' was just a part 2 jump. The idea of a DLC that's just some more powers doesn't exist yet that guy seems to believe it does?
>>
File: 1485529300357.jpg (771KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1485529300357.jpg
771KB, 3264x2448px
>craft an anomalous fidget spinner that spins forever when but instantly stops when held, and puts out an attraction field that causes people to want and try getting it to spin while held, culminating in rage caused by the dissatisfaction of not being able to hold it while it spins
What stupid shit have you made Jumpers
>>
>>54699931
A fidget spinner compatible with The Spin.
>>
>>54699836
>If you're considering it you've gotta have a reason and it'd probably be easier to understand the considering of that option if we knew what it was.

Basically? I want to add a lot of stuff and was thinking of splitting shen and all off into its own thing as a supplementary jump option IF I have enough to go with it which I dont have quite yet but its getting pretty close.

Like we have lots of information on things we didnt before and if it became too much of a thing to get even what was offered by your background I would split it off, if not then I wouldnt. I want to add a lot of stuff, ling food vendor buy item, ling chef perk to let you cook ling food, golden sun seed, mo weapons, New yao perks, a Pu Wei Library that lets you trade for secrets/lost knowledge with money or info, moving hidden paradise ship, totem pieces, little fire pet, perks to help teach others and make cultivation techniques that fit them specifically from ones you may already know. things like that.

honestly Im running on fumes and the only reason Im even in thread right now is Im too tired to sleep.
>>
Is the jumpmaker for Superman the Animated Series here?
The Composite Jumper Drawback
>This being has all of your powers, all of Superman’s powers, and all the powers of the Legion of Super-Heroes
Is that SUPPOSED to be Legion of Super-Heroes, or the Justice League?
The DCAU only showed the Legion of Superheroes appearing in one S:TAS epidsode and one JLU episode, neither of which seemed to have featured a 'all your powers combined villain' So I'm guessing this is based on something the present day Justice League fought?
>>
Anybody got any recommendations for easy willpower boosts (Don't want to do Katawa Shoujo)
>>
>>54699959
You know there's no requirement to be able to buy everything an origin has discounted right? Many jumps are very well received even if they have more perks than you can afford even with discounts.
>>
>>54699931
A cursed sword whenever wielded gives the user intense desire to find and waifu elven maidens.
>>
>>54699986
Check the fire emblem jumps?
>>
>>54699986
I think Oregaru has one, as does Batman TAS and GURPS Monster Hunter
>>
>>54699986

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen have Call of the Arisen You gain a willpower great enough to support the existence of world, or at least for a time.
>>
>>54699992
Yep I know and that is a fair point, I just want to make it all fair.

Also is the text in my jumps that big? It doesnt look big on mobile to me.
>>
>>54699699
Anon, my point was new stuff might be worth a DLC if it's all stuff like Advanced Cultivation and such, new stuff that we couldn't have gotten before. My question to you was what quantifies as big enough for a DLC.

You're saying that it needs more than a single perkline per origin to quantify for a DLC? Just trying to confirm for posterity.

I was thinking more along the lines of scenarios and maybe a full part 2 because of the upswing in danger levels like Marvel Enigmatic had.

>>54699732
I mean I would love more content too, but World of Cultivation didn't get very much feedback. That's why I was wondering if you had suggestions. This was likely because it was so unknown.

>>54699885
I explained myself above better. It's more that the further into a Xian Xia a reader gets the larger the gaps in power get jumped.

>>54699959
Yes please. I don't mind either way, new content for World of Cultivation. Like let's just abandon the idea of DLC/Scenario/Etc. for a sec and say you wanted to just add a second perk/item line to all the current stuff and beef up the cultivation. Could you do it?
>>
File: Sudoku.gif (347KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
Sudoku.gif
347KB, 251x251px
>>54700064
>Marvel Enigmatic
I will now commit sudoku.
>>
>>54700064
The problem I see with this approach is...it's not going to end. It is just going to keep needing more and more Part Xs if this is the approach you take to a Xianxia series.

A DLC based on this would just mean you're starting off at a higher and higher power level, even if the actual jump is still based around the start.
>>
>>54700064
>for a sec and say you wanted to just add a second perk/item line to all the current stuff and beef up the cultivation. Could you do it?

Almost, Im a few chaps behind now but I have been going back to find that theres a lot of neat stuff I missed. Thats one of the reasons I pushed back the update.
>>
>>54700064
I gave my suggestion though? Put the new content into the existing jump. If it's too strong, move around existing stuff. Lower the prices of perks and combine existing ones to make them better and make more room for stronger stuff. If one of the biggest critiques is that too little is offered/what is offered is too easy to gain in setting, address that problem with the new material that's become available instead of just making a different document that might even have the same problem.
>>
>>54699986
DC Green Lantern The Animated Series.
>>
>>54700122
That I can understand, it is a Xian Xia, and thus I'd be fine with an upgrade to the entire starting Jump. I might have to do a full rebuild but I'd be cool with it.

>>54700130
No pressure from me. I love what you've made and kinda got high on the hype there for a few minutes.
>>
>>54700122
Wouldn't the point of it being a DLC instead of a change to the core jump be that Aion would be able to choose when you're allowed direct access to those things? Both the Overlord scenario and MCU Vol. 2 are only "accessible" after a certain amount of time has passed for the Jumper in the setting.
>>
>>54700215
In that case, you'd still basically be getting repeated power ups for free just by waiting around...unless you had people buy access but then they're just going to complain about needing to wait for their goodies. And you'd still have the problem of pricing it fairly when the rest of the jump is still priced around the beginning stuff.
>>
File: yay.jpg (120KB, 951x534px) Image search: [Google]
yay.jpg
120KB, 951x534px
>>54700185
>>54700196
>>54700215
Like I said I dont even know if I got enough for one yet, just going by the pile of notes I got here I probably could but sometimes notes have a way of condensing when you get into making it a perk or item.

ok guys Im sorry to do this but I am gonna hit the bed, if you have any ideas for things you think you would like to see in the update just post em to me on here and I will see about implementing them.
>>
>>54699999
>>54700030
>>54700043
>>54700192
Thanks looking through them now.
>>
>>54699277
>I just got off of work on a 36 hour shift
Hopefully you get overtime.

>>54699375
>(albiet small) DLC.
DLC's are nice. If you can find the content for it, do it.

>Technomancy, a 400 CP perk, is a skill that can be bought for a single silver coin in World Seed. Stuff like that you do want to look at fixing. Technomancy may be a 400 CP perk in isolation, but if it's really that common or easily available in the setting.
It sort of why Lazy Dungeon Master has a Language Translation blessing as 800 CP, and Harry Potter makes you a Wizard, Jumper for free. The ubiquity and specialness in the jump can effect CP price.
>>
>>54700317
>It sort of why Lazy Dungeon Master has a Language Translation blessing as 800 CP,

Lazy dungeon master has a jump?
>>
>>54700122
>It is just going to keep needing more and more Part Xs if this is the approach you take to a Xianxia series.
And? Light of Terra has many, many supplements. That approach to jumps has already been permitted. About the only positive thing Babylon5 anon contributed to jumpchain.
>>
>>54699305
I'm not too sure about that. I'll probably add those those perks to the misc section and make the event version of jumper a 300 CP companion option.
>>
The alternative (to me, at least) to having a DLC would just be to restructure the jump to have a subsection with its own separate currency to buy something specific, like powers or whatever. Just a possibility.
>>
>>54700352
It a WIP.
I'd asked Tamerai why a 50-100 CP perk was 800 CP, and apparently it turns the settings black boxed magic into open ended Speak and Say magic.
>>
>>54700388
Yeah, in-setting the magic language is the typical dead ancient language of power, and having a language translator effectively lets you code up your own spells, once you learn enough vocabulary.
>>
File: composite superman.gif (171KB, 576x412px) Image search: [Google]
composite superman.gif
171KB, 576x412px
>>54699976
>Is that SUPPOSED to be Legion of Super-Heroes, or the Justice League?
No, I believe it's meant to be the Legion. The "Composite Superman" was a weird Silver Age villain who had the powers of the entire Legion of Superheroes due to some weird accident with lightning and magic 3D printed action figures. That's probably who the drawback is referencing. He also used Chameleon Kid's powers to make himself look like half Superman and half Batman, it was a dumb outfit.
>>
Going to make Harry Dresden into a god. Think he'd be the god of Fire or is that too on the nose?
>>
>>54700388
I know the story and yeah it is a lot more than being able to understand and talk to people. In setting it basically works as an autotranslate of whatever he says into whatever language he wants even if he doesnt know it, basically imagine if you walked into TES and you could speak the thuum perfectly and fluently while also warping the words you say to fit your intentions. It is Super Useful if it works the same way it does in the setting.
>>
>>54700427
>Think he'd be the god of Fire
Nah he would be a god of ice though considering he is the winter knight.
>>
>>54700418
>No, I believe it's meant to be the Legion
Ok, if it is a bunch of Silver Age heroes, that is going to be problematic for figuring exactly what powers he is supposed to have, so I'm going to assume the Legion is the one featured in the DCAU. Which still is going to be harder than if he was based of the League. Most people have the Leagues membership memorized subconsciously. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Flash, some Lantern, and some scrubs. Oops, I mean Arrow Guy and Fish Talker Man.
>>
>>54700418
>cringing
Can you imagine how bad someone with all the quirks and bad sides of the league would be like? The sheer hypocrisy and condescension.
>>
>>54700388
>>54700414
>>54700438
It's absolutely one of the best cheaty powers in the setting seen so far, probably only behind Super Alchemy. That one is really bullshit.
>>
>>54700535
I dont know, the mcs transformation power is pretty good too.
>>
>>54700500
Assuming it's the same set of powers that Joseph Meach had, the list of heroes he's copied is:

>Superman
>Supergirl
>Mon-El
>Ultra Boy
>Colossal Boy
>Shrinking Violet
>Triplicate Girl
>Lightning Lad
>Sun Boy
>Light Lass
>Star Boy
>Matter-Eater Lad
>Invisible Kid
>Bouncing Boy
>Chameleon Boy
>Elastic Lad
>Saturn Girl
>Brainiac 5
>Element Lad
>Cosmic Boy

So yeah, he's a bit of a powerhouse. A superintelligent telepathic shapeshifting phasing invisible flying brick that can manipulate energy and electromagnetism, transmute matter with his thoughts, phase through walls, split into three copies of himself, and eat literally anything. Plus whatever you brought to the table. It's gonna be nasty.
>>
>>54700535
I see we're no longer dealing with the average Alchemy warrior anymore.
>>
>>54700454
Nah, Harry isn't really naturally inclined towards Winter and I'm going to be an alternative benefactor to Mab.
>>
>>54700597
Forgot about it for a sec. That one's pretty OP too, especially the level 10 description.

>>54700602
I have no clue what we're dealing with. Super Alchemy is ridiculous at level 1, and the character who has it has ranked it up to level 10, and she's total bullshit even without it
>>
>>54700643
Do we have an ETA on Psyren?
>>
File: tmp_4486-1498267738201896927990.jpg (256KB, 900x1217px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4486-1498267738201896927990.jpg
256KB, 900x1217px
Why haven't you made a jump yet? What exactly are you afraid of?
>>
>>54700601
>All that and a bag of chips
Ok. Now I REALLY think that 'comes back in a week' is a bit much. It'd be like Darkseid being there all the time, and overshadow everything else happening.
>What happened during Superman? Well let me give you the episode highlights
Week 1: Composite Jumper
Week 2: Composite Jumper
Week 3: Composite Jumper
Week 4: Composite Jumper
Week 5: Composite Jumper
Week 6: Composite Jumper
Week 7: Composite Jumper
Week 8: Composite Jumper
Week 9: Composite Jumper
Week 539: Composite Jumper
Week 540: Composite Jumper
That isn't an entertaining drawback at all, why would the Benefactor have offered it?
It should have just said he keeps coming back somehow without specifying the timeframe.
>>
File: 1479020847272.jpg (77KB, 606x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479020847272.jpg
77KB, 606x1024px
>>54700676
I don't want to deal with being badgered by the thread.
>>
>>54700670
I've been asked this twice now, but no, I am not the one making Psyren.
>>
File: naoise nice.jpg (59KB, 376x253px) Image search: [Google]
naoise nice.jpg
59KB, 376x253px
>>54699180
Yes, you may be Santa.
>>
>>54700535
>Super Alchemy
Is that something in the setting I haven't got to yet, or are you talking about out of jump stuff like FMA create anything clappy hands?
>>
>>54700676
>Why haven't you made a jump yet?

I'll support other jumpmakers, but refuse to make anything due to not wanting to put up with you bastards for any length of time.
>>
>>54700733
We better be able to buy as many event variation Jumpers as we can afford.

Actually, could we get companions in on this too?
>>
>>54700676
Basically everything I'd want to make a jump for has already been made. Getting sexually assaulted by clowns.
>>
File: Psyren JumpChain.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Psyren JumpChain.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>54700670
>Do we have an ETA on Psyren?
As far as I know it's finished anon.
>>
>>54700746
New character was introduced with the power.
Spoilers if you care but said character can use Super Alchemy to create philosophers stones at will using only a rock, which cost 300,000,000 DP to create using the dungeon menu, and can turn them back to a rock just as quickly. She can also change the bodies of others just by touching them, which she did to her granddaughter to make her a futa.
>>
There a link to the latest WoW WIP around?
>>
>>54700784
You know what he meant.
>>
>>54700784
ewww
>>
File: Mana Khemia Alchemy Man.jpg (14KB, 370x160px) Image search: [Google]
Mana Khemia Alchemy Man.jpg
14KB, 370x160px
>>54700535
>Super Alchemy
>>
>>54700754
Can confirm it's a pain in the ass actually working on anything while reading this hellhole
>>
>>54700784
Author hasn't posted it here and considering how long that's been done I don't think he intends to ever do so. Delet.
>>
File: So many branches of science.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
So many branches of science.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>54700832
>>
>>54700819
>>54700823
I don't know about anyone here even seriously working one one. It's a finished, imaged jump for a setting anon was asking about.

Stop being such elitist assholes.
>>
So what kind of nerfs can we look forward to in the Worm update? Any nerfs you're especially hyped for?
>>
>>54700892
The author has never posted it here, he's stated he never intended to and even if he did that jump has way too many issues.

Stop being such a shitposter.
>>
>>54700676
But I am, if only to prove the shit posters wrong. There will be princesses!
>>
>>54700892
I don't see anything wrong with the jump though some of the choices are a bit off like background costs. Just save it for your own use.
>>
>>54700893
The nerf I'm applying to your mother's spasm chasm with my nerfgun tonight.

The nerf to your father's household income he'll have to pay for himself in a few months.

The alimony you'll have to take responsibility for once your parents split up and he kills himself.
>>
>>54700784
First of all, ow. My eyes have been assaulted by worse but dark gray on gray like that isn't good for my eye-strain. Second of all the Note on Nova at the bottom has no bases in the canon of the show. Thirdly, if the jumpmaker wants it on our Drive they will drop it by for review.
>>
>>54700893
I'm looking forward to the Fanfiction Drawback. Thinking Alchemical Exalted maybe.
>>
>>54700892
It's not really elitistism when it's 100% justified.
>>
How do I turn my blood into divine ichor?
>>
>>54700958
>Alchemical Exalted
Do you mean Solutions?
>>
>>54700892
Okay, you see the Hellblazer jump on the drive? The companion killing one?

That is why we have the don't drop in thread, don't tell policy. Anyone else wants to play imaginary games? Good on them long as they keep it to themselves, and the crossposting shitstirrers can go fuck themselves. But the very least we can do is try for constructive criticism before stuff gets uploaded, instead of blindly accepted whatever's churned out.
>>
>>54700972
Supposedly by eating/drinking enough nectar and ambrosia.
>>
>>54700676
The only reason I finished the one jump I made was because it was an IP nobody gave a shit about.
Not getting shit-posted at was one benefit of this, but the major one was the lack of pressure.
>>
>>54700972
There's a perk combo in Bloodborne that does that. Bloodied Combat plus...I want to say Arcanist's Touch? Turns your blood into glowing blue ichor packed full of mystical power.
>>
>>54700974
Fuck off, you SBer
>>
>>54700994
Which jump?
>>
>>54701003
:^)

Coulda sworn it was more of an SV thing, but okay.
>>
>>54700676
I made one, and that went okay. The next one did not. Since then, I haven't felt the urge.
>>
File: what (1).gif (63KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
what (1).gif
63KB, 468x240px
>>54701006
>>
>>54699062

Hey Val I wanted to know If I could have the Arrow crossed house have a statue in it's Foyer and use it as a avatar to walk around with also can you give me ideas of how it would be as a requiem and how big can I make the arrow crossed house when I first pick it?
>>
>>54701043
It's actually already a Requiem stand. The original house was just this big block that couldn't be entered or exited by any means but could roll around and still have a house inside. The Requiem stand bit is what turned it into an actual house and gave it the time travel stuff.

The statue idea is cool and fine too, if that's what you want the avatar to be like.
>>
>>54700362
Hang on a sec...

100 - maybe an appearance perk? Maybe one to inspire holiday spirit in downer bad guys?

200 - the clothing one. wear a swimsuit into battle or a bunny outfit or whatever.

300 - it's a holiday! charisma-ish. lets not fight because it's a holiday.

600 - jumperday!
lets you declare one day a holiday which everyone (heroes and villains alike) will more or less drop everything to participate in.

items
50 - seasonal weapon. Reskins one (or a handful?) of your weapons to be more festive

100 - seasonal wardrobe?

200 - Anna's tome. a camera spell book basically

300 - vacation resort?

It's a little stretched, but you can do it.
>>
>>54700886
>Delet.
>>54700908
>The author has never posted it here, he's stated he never intended to
>>54700944
>Thirdly, if the jumpmaker wants it on our Drive they will drop it by for review.
>>54700976
>But the very least we can do is try for constructive criticism before stuff gets uploaded, instead of blindly accepted whatever's churned out.
You may not have noticed, but I haven't actually uploaded it to the drive. I posted it in response to someone asking about that specific setting because that is all I have for that setting.

I mean, I can up it on the drive if you keep going on about it. I wasn't planning on it, but it seems like it might piss you off, and since you are pissing me off...
>>
>>54700974
Yes. The quest on SV featuring Alchemicals in Worm written by the guy who used to work on WoW.
>>
>>54701094
So you're just shitposting. Please go away.

Even if you happen to be the author, admitting that you are only doing it to fuck with people is just shooting yourself in the foot.

And if not, it doesn't matter if you upload it to the drive or not.
>>
>>54701094
Last person on that list you replied to, but okay one?

1. If you yourself genuinely don't want to, please don't. There are dumbasses here who start shit for shits 'n giggles nobody else wants to deal with because that's how they get hard, and nobody likes them. I know how this looks, but all you'd be doing is encouraging them.

2. Let's say you do it. The fact that people do, in fact, have a say in what goes on the drive means if you upload out of spite the jump can be taken down easily. You won't achieve anything meaningful.

Just walk away. We have reasons for being relatively insular, and if you don't want to hang here don't force yourself to.
>>
>>54701134
It's fair sized. There's a large central room and four big rooms on each cardinal direction, along with hallways leading to each one and leading between each one. I think there might be a second floor but I can't recall. The tesseract or whatever on the inside multiplies the space available several times over but fuck me if I can get my head around it.
>>
>>54701063
By the way, when an Ultimate Lifeform copies something how much better is it than the original? I'd just like a benchmark to estimate, instead of assuming fireball=near sun.
>>
>>54701040
Good Jump, but Jack REALLY has issues there.
It think the proper response to that is, if nothing you do matters, then all that matters is what you do.
>>
>>54701159
>It's actually already a Requiem stand.

Huh realIy?, haven't reached that far in the novel yet but I have seen the description for the house, So how big is the arrow cross house? I mean from the description in the novel it sounds likes it's only 1 story

>The statue idea is cool and fine too, if that's what you want the avatar to be like.

Thanks Val. Her personality is a loving house wife and home maker

>>54701159

I fugged up sorry
>>
File: 1501567822870.png (543KB, 459x604px) Image search: [Google]
1501567822870.png
543KB, 459x604px
>>54701185

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME TODAY
JUST!
>>
>>54700676
I made one. Have like 3 advanced WIPs that get rewritten a lot.

I'm waiting for the right moment for them.
>>
>>54698892
Thanks for the update! I probably need to look over my build again since all the changes in the last couple months.

There is probably a way to have the table of contents link to the relevant section if you click on it
>>
>>54701040
Is this... Is this supposed to be a negative message?
>>
>>54701242
Yes. Welcome to Chick Tracts.
>>
>>54701242
Gotta remember that Jack always assumes that everyone is as Christian as he is. They just don't want to admit it.
>>
>>54701166
It's...quite vague. He at least gets those abilities already mastered and often gets at least one part of the abilities significantly upgraded. Made in Heaven was able to make new universes with completely different events and changes instead of just minor ones. I believe his version of Das Boot (Jorge version of Narancia had a submarine based stand) was strong enough that it almost made someone explode when he put it in someone without a stand and so he had to make it a lot weaker, but that's vague too.

Sorry, the series doesn't actually give too many clear examples on how his things are stronger so the best I can give is "At least as good as the ability is when mastered, usually significantly better"
>>
File: 5018_16.gif (32KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
5018_16.gif
32KB, 468x240px
>>54701242
Chick is amazingly dense when it comes to recognizing things like implications, hypocrisy, or zealotry.
>Bob Williams chats up two random kids in the park
>>
>>54701318
aaaaaaaaaaaaa it's so creepy holy shit.

>Old man walks up to a little girl alone
>Do you know what a virgin is?

Jesus no ewwww.
>>
>>54701229
Just look at Dirge's jumps, he puts hyperlinks into everything.
>>
>>54701312
Oh well, thanks anyway.

>make new universes with completely different events and changes

Jesus, sounds like Synchronicity Wave Travelling would've become a straight up Marble Phantasm if I hadn't tampered with it already. Don't even know where to begin with the First, Third and HSDW.
>>
>>54701318
That... that man is about to rape that little girl while reciting Bible verses, isn't he?
>>
>>54701365
>Don't even know where to begin with the First, Third and HSDW.
Are those not Skills rather than Abilities?
>>
>>54701381
you'd think so Wouldn't you? But to JC . This is A perfectly normal and acceptable way to spread the word of God.
>>
>>54700958
I'm trying to decide which fanfic
>>
>>54701405
No, to you it's perfectly normal. You'd probably rape a little girl if you think she'd done something bad as punishment and think it's okay.
>>
Do we have a list of powers that Ultimate Lifeform can take/upgrade? Just asking mainly so I do not question myself on whether I would be able to get the ability or not.

Like Boost or Divide, but those might be bad examples since they might be a power awakened from the soul itself considering their current...state.
>>
>>54701431
where are you getting the idea that My Jumper would either either force my attention upon others or sleep with someone other than his wife? I'm bad but I'm not Orthodox Quran Justice bad!
>>
>>54698886
>delete cultivation
You Monster! Cultivation is amazing. Says the xianxia fan

>>54699375
Looking forward to it Aionon. Thanks for all your hard work.

>>54699385
Ouch. I hope you'll be alright. That sounds like it was pretty nasty.

>>54700754
You don't want to put up with 'those' people, and you think actually making a jump would make that happen forcing you to deal with them? And yet you are already engaging in conversation with the very people you say you want to avoid. At this point I don't think it would do you any harm to make a jump since you are already suffering the thing you thought not making a jump would allow you to avoid. Go on, do it. Come to the jumpmaking side of the thread!

>>54700789
>which she did to her granddaughter to make her a futa.
Wut? Why?

>>54701431
Even at his worst I don't think Bancho wold ever be okay with something like that anon.
Please control your hateboner for Bancho, anon. You are taking it a bit too far saying something like that. Please.

>>54698968
Okay, now that is just too much good news for one day. I'm gonna go lie down now. My poor heart can't take this abuse...
>>
>>54701453
Long as it's a power and doesn't break the limits described in the race description itself (You need to meet the most basic prereqs/power source for it, the stronger it is the more time it takes, can only copy specific powers and not raw stats or skills) pretty much any ability can work.
>>
>>54701491
G might actually come out first because it's shorter. Both of these are basically because I can read and make them while at Uni (And my current 'Uni' jump is going to be done in 2-3 days of fluffing), since I don't have internet there and most of my other jumps are based on games/visual novels which are...difficult to play away from home, especially since my school computer can't actually play them.

You know, just in case people were worried this was pushing Grand Order back, coz it ain't.
>>
>>54701491
i would most certainly not be with okay something like that! thank you
>>
>>54701382
HSDW? In the context of being used by a Servant I think it's undisputably an ability given that modern magi can no longer achieve it, so presumably the system is being supported by the Servant's Saint Graph/whatever summoning ritual is incarnating them at the moment instead of the World.

The First, Second and Third are iffier, since the Second at least can definitely be taught to others. However, all magic still requires functioning prana circuits to use effectively so hypothetically a baseline human/alien who just stumbled into the Nasuverse couldn't even fluke their way into it like Tsubaeme gaeshi because they wouldn't have the inherent capacity for soul-circuits in their body; in fact I'm pretty sure Nasu said Medea could never learn the True Magics because of her own magic being incompatible with them. So it seems more like an ability than a skill to me, because humans only gained faculty for it after the Age of the Gods ended.
>>
File: Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg (34KB, 362x411px) Image search: [Google]
Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg
34KB, 362x411px
>>54701511
Alright thanks for the answer Val, it helps me alot.
>>
>>54701491
He's done genital mutilation on little girls before. And immediately responded to that accusation with more muslim hate.

I fully believe Bancho can justify absolutely anything if he thinks someone is deserving (i.e they've done anything bad ever) and have wealths of past times he's done so to back it up.
>>
As someone who doesn't own the Monster Hunter Gurps supplements. Can someone tell me the extent of magic, psionics and enemies that an average monster hunter would face. Like is voodoo a thing and how powerful is it, what are some powerful things spells can do, how do most combat encounters go etc.
>>
>>54701560
1.you're forgetting that the little girl in question was a child molester.
2.it's basically the only book of law that says you can rape people as punishment, which is what I was referring to.
>>
>>54701560
Bancho has his faults, no one is pretending otherwise. But bringing up his faults as though it justifies claiming he'd do something substantially worse is just silly.
Look I understand you don't like him, and I'm not going to tell you that you are wrong to, but please don't go so far. It doesn't do either of you any good to.... I don't think the term exaggerate is really sufficent, but for lack of a better word, exaggerate his faults like that.
I don't think there is a soul in this thread, not even the worst of us, that would ever do >>54701431.
Please, just give it some thought.
>>
>>54701587
Bancho, you said that you have studied Law. You should know better than anyone but me that there is no such thing as a child being a pedophile. Or child molester.
>>
>>54701587
Is this the 8th or 9th time you walked back that admittance you were wrong about mutilating a little girl for groping her similarly aged friend who was okay with it? I think it might even be the tenth but I'm not quite sure.
>>
File: adventurer jumper.png (2MB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
adventurer jumper.png
2MB, 1280x985px
>>54700756
Sure. First purchase on event companions/jumper is 300 CP, and then purchases afterwards are discounted.

>>54701083
I'll see what I can do with this. People still fought on events during the game, though.
>>
>>54701616
>Bancho, you said that you have studied Law. You should know better than anyone but me that there is no such thing as a child being a pedophile. Or child molester.

actually in US law not every state has Romeo and Juliet statuettes so yes , there's plenty of them.

>>54701623
If itwas just groping you might have a point with that, drugging with aphrodisiacs however is attempted rape.
>>
>>54701491
>Wut? Why?
Because she thought it'd be funny. Also pretty sure in order to do that she took some other guys parts to do it
>>
>>54701491
I am envious of your ability to enjoy xianxia. The only enjoyment I can derive from it is infantile fantasies about overturning their entire metaphysical system.
>>
>>54701613
Anon. I would literally laugh if Bancho was violently killed. He has driven people away from the community, made people genuinely miserable, constantly disgusted people and ignored all attempts to get him to stop.

I honestly, truly believe that if he thought a little girl did wrong, he would view it as okay to do that sort of thing. He's shown he genuinely believes that real world people should be genocided for their religion and that children should be tortured for playing with friends.

I find the fact that you're actually defending him and trying to downplay his faults to be quite awful of you.
>>
>>54701662
If only you could somehow realize that your continuous shitposting about bancho is having the exact same effect on the thread as bancho does.
>>
>>54701639
......holy shit you cannot actually be a lawyer if you are that dim. Do you even know how those laws work? And why they don't apply here?
>>
>>54701544
High Speed Divine Words is still just great skill at Divine Word though.

The True Magics can be taught, though the Alien mindset makes that difficult. All Nasuverse magic is levering your own logic into existence via skill and od, prana is merely a simpler way of doing it and Soloman's Legacy isn't the only way folks get access to magic, we know this because of the various things like Mystic Eyes and Pure Eyes which are usually gained via mixing bloodlines with demons or Divine Beasts or other beings of power.

Also Soloman's Legacy is a physical thing, it's been spreading through bloodlines since and has quite a few bearers but is not 100% of the world populous yet. Other folks have different casting systems, like how Abe has weird magic arms.

Medea could have learned the Magecraft and True Magics of the modern era but that would have meant starting from scratch below even third-rates like Shirou. She didn't have time for that. If she had time she'd have been able to do so. There is nothing stopping her from using her magic nor any other magic system, at it's base everything runs off od and everyone has od.
>>
>>54701544
I thought True magic came before the artificial Magic circuits.
>>
>>54701639
Retarded as ever. Let's go through this list because shitting on you is fun.

Romeo and Juliet laws are for when two teens have intercourse and one is over the age of consent and the other is under. A 17-18 year old with a 15 year old for example. They are not for when two underage teens are together. That would be immensely stupid. The example in this case makes even less sense because it is the YOUNGER of the two making the advances, a 13 year old towards a 14 year old.

You would have to be the most retarded judge in the world to actually call two underaged persons having intercourse a pedophilic act. Yet you go beyond that to try and apply a law about intercourse to groping.
>>
>>54701613
>I don't think there is a soul in this thread, not even the worst of us, that would ever do >>54701431.
Urgh. Just call the king of backhanded compliments. I should have thought that out more, perhaps.

>>54701662
>I find the fact that you're actually defending him and trying to downplay his faults to be quite awful of you.
Anon, you leave me speechless.
Okay, clearly there's too much history here for any mediation, so I'll just back away and let things fall where they may.
It's sad that things have come to this, I just hope one day you realise that by holding such a powerful grudge, you're adding to his list of sins, by letting his past actions cause you harm now. Or maybe you're the type of person who can carry grudges effortlessly. I don't know. I just find this sad.

>>54701681
Ha, thanks anon. I was looking for the words to say exactly that.
>>
>>54701737
Sadly, there are actually judges that stupid, so Bancho isn't wrong here. Wouldn't say it makes him right, just means there are genuinely people who think two kids screwing each other of their own free will is rape.
>>
>>54701743
>Just call the
*Just call me the
Ooops
>>
>>54701456
I don't frequent /jc/ much, but fom what i know about you...

You're absolutely correct.
Your jumper isn't Orthodox Quran Justice Bad.
Your jumper is several tens of orders of magnitude worse.

And yes, no rape there. it'd probably be a Bonesaw Special (from worm) or just gruesomle, completely fucked up, slow and painfull murder. But not rape. (Unless I missed something)
>>
>>54701229
I'm not quite sure how to put in hyperlinks,but I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>54701637
You don't have to make a whole origin, I just wanted to see if I could actually think up enough stuff for one.

...though now that I think about it, I actually want jumperday.
>>
>>54701737
>>54701762
You realize this kind of behavior actually makes you worse than bancho, because you should know better? At least he has the excuse of being actually retarded.
>>
>>54701792
I don't consider that an excuse for him, actually. Not after four years of everyone, including his god damn psychologist, telling him to stop.
>>
>>54701792
Good point. It's getting close to the point where I'd rather he left and Bancho stayed. Look what he's made me do!
>>
>>54701792
>implying we're all not literally retarded
And he's not retarded, he's willfully ignorant. He can be better, but chooses not to be
>>
>>54701810
So neither of you have an excuse.
>>
File: The_Sexy_Brutale_Key_Art.1.png (982KB, 700x1002px) Image search: [Google]
The_Sexy_Brutale_Key_Art.1.png
982KB, 700x1002px
Is there a way to make mask that give powers based on person's personality? I could make masks with grand powers on my own at this point, but I'm more interested in some shenanigans.

Pic very much inspiration.
>>
>>54701825
>He can be better, but chooses not to be
He has been. Much better. But a certain someone refuses to treat him any different than from when he was at his worst. And it's fucking tiresome.
>>
>>54701832
Alchemitise from Sburbs
Use the Stand arrow and a mask from Bionicle. Fuse them and see what you get.

Thats the only idea that comes to mind.
>>
>>54701694
It did, yeah; Medea's from the AoG so she has no truck with modern magecraft.

>>54701689
Having the skill at all still represents access to the magical ability. Which being a literal gift from the gods, seems more like an ability to.

>Solomon's Legacy is a physical system
>True Magics can be taught

I'm lost here, are you arguing for or against Magics being an ability? If you are, what about the fragments of such like the Tsubaeme Gaeshi, Heaven's Hole or maybe what Goetia was doing? Those seem like unique circumstances that can't be learned so they'd be abilities rather than teachable skills.

Also,

>Medea could learn True Magics

"Q: Caster's ability as a magus is at the wizard level, but is it possible for Caster (Medea) to become a wizard in the future? Also, are there beings that have a "higher level as magi" than the current wizards?

A: Caster's a magus back in the day that true magic was common so she wouldn't have good affinity with the "Five True Magics of the Modern Era" anyhow, so, she isn't going to be able to pick up True Magic.
Also there are actually quite a few magi with level higher than the current wizards. In the first place, Aozaki Aoko herself is inferior as a magus than the lecturers of the Clock Tower"

Fate/complete material III: World material - FAQ with Nasu: Servants, p.133
>>
>>54701845
>He has been
Sorry, who was the one arguing about how muslims are bad and children should be castrated this thread?

It was Bancho defending those decisions again?

You don't say. Here I thought he was better.

The truth is that he didn't get better. He got a little more aware of how to not talk about certain subjects. That awareness has been slowly falling, such as how he keeps posting his disgusting pictures even when it causes more hate for him.

He was briefly better and is now steadily going back to the old days.
>>
>>54701832
I can only assume this, but I'd try the Marvel Magic considering things like Mjlnor require certain personality types, or something along those lines, so granting abilities in theme with personality shouldn't be impossible or even all that hard

>>54701845
Wouldn't know, Bancho at his worst was well before my time here. The problem is that he can be better than what he is right now.
>>
>>54701845
Not him but I don't consider him being better even comes close to making up for all the shit he pulled in the past.

You're free to disagree, but I consider he deserves to be shamed at every opportunity because he is both the first person in these threads to piss off another community with jumpchain shit, and the only person ever to try and start multiplayer with someone else.
>>
>>54701832
The psychic masks from Wonderful 101 do just that, actually. As long as you're cool with said power being represented as a weapon.
>>
>>54701895
Attempting to shame him at very opportunity just means that you're giving him more power to ruin threads, by LITERALLY HELPING HIM RUIN THREADS. Report and ignore if he breaks the rules, otherwise just filter his trip like a normal human.
>>
>>54695743
This was always why the Teen Titans concept and similar teen groups have always been idiotic. Younger superheroes absolutely need supervision and training, not to be released on their own to be idiot kids/teenagers but with superpowers tempting them to fuck up even bigger.
>>
>>54701924
Meh. The rest of you dumbfucks constantly do the same with this Timmy/The One True Shitposter bullshit. We might as well get our stress relief on Bancho if everyone else is going to do the same elsewhere anyway.
>>
>>54701924
The problem is I've noticed the more accepted he feels, the more comfortable he feels slipping back into the really dumb bullshit. He's like a retarded dog that keeps shitting on your lawn if he doesn't get kicked enough.

Point about reporting him though, I've just lost all faith considering they can't seem to do anything about our shitposter(s).
>>
>>54701942
Oh. Hi Timmy. That explains things.
Thread posts: 495
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.