[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1649: Overlord is Perfect Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 474
Thread images: 89

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54636338
>>
First for recant your evil ways and powerwanking.
>>
File: 1501628309922.jpg (143KB, 778x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1501628309922.jpg
143KB, 778x1027px
Have you already ordered your waifutron /jc/?
>>
Post Overlord builds and talk about your custom NPCs.
>>
>>54648752
Sounds pretty evil.
>>
File: aXm8606xjU.jpg (64KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm8606xjU.jpg
64KB, 650x650px
Time for your inspirational qoute of the day, jumpers!
>>
>>54648705
>Dirge's jump does have the beginnings of Mako
Brutus's FFX jump is the only one that uses it. Dirge's FFX jump doesn't have it and neither does FFXanon's jump. You're mixing up the jumpmakers.
>>
>>54648706
Anomaly would certainly mean you'd gain power as a King quicker, but it'd also mean your feeling those bad things more too as a consequence.

I don't really feel that way. It's a 1 Up perk, things that are almost always 600 anyway, but with added functionality of being usable on others. It's also repeatedly described in setting as being a literal miracle that it happened with how impossible, so in setting it's high cost too.
>>
>>54648783
>it'd also mean your feeling those bad things more too as a consequence.
Could you still draw power from it if you had the relevant protections?
>>
I'll probably need to ask this next thread too, but get ready for the most vague perk description ever!! I remember there being a perk that sort of makes items/vehicles/whatever into the same "style" as the jump your in now. Then there was a description about some regular mech thing being a giant skeleton mech thing. I'm well aware this is pretty vague, but any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
>>
>>54648754
---Jump Number: 26
---Title: Overlord
---Starting Location: Re-Estrize
> Rolled 3 on a 1d8, got Re-Estrize.

> Rolled 1, 3, and 5 on 3d8, added 10.

---Background: Free - Local, Drop In
---Race: -300 Choice Points - Fallen Angel

---Drawbacks: +600 Choice Points
> +100 Choice Points - Smug Prick
> +200 Choice Points - Embroiled in Politics
> +300 Choice Points - Rival Player

---Perks: 1300
> -100 Choice Points - Friends with the Devil
> -600 Choice Points - Level One Hundred
> Free from Background - Bestiary Knowledge
> Free from Background - Identify Talents
> Free from Background - Omnidextrous
> Free from Background - Realm of Heroes
> Free from Background - Rogue
> Discounted from Background, -50 Choice Points - Ranger
> Discounted from Background, -50 Choice Points - Sourcerous Swordsman
> Discounted from Background, -100 Choice Points - Skillful and Resourceful
> Discounted from Background, -200 Choice Points - Skillful Acquisitions

---Items: 200 Choice Points, with 200 additional Choice Points to spend exclusively on Items.
> Discounted, -400 Choice Points - The Anklets of Solundrum

---Scenario: Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom
Reward: 300 Choice Points, Royal Crest
> Discounted from Background, -300 Choice Points - Unified Focus

---Ending: Onto the next jump
>>
>>54648752
don't need it, I'm monogamous. also, it's pretty evil. So even if I wasn't I Wouldn't want one.
>>
>>54648783
Cool, thanks.

I suppose. I guess I'm just used to thinking of those as items instead of perks but sure.

>>54648752
What if my waifu is Cell/Alita/AM, and he/she/it absorbs waifutron first?
>>
File: aXm6123xjU.jpg (76KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm6123xjU.jpg
76KB, 650x650px
>>54648768
>>
File: Fuck with the Aliens.jpg (161KB, 800x664px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck with the Aliens.jpg
161KB, 800x664px
Jumpers!

Tell me about your macroscale projects.
Not the important ones, not the spaceships/buildings/giant monsters, the ones you do for a lark.
Like giant statues, continent-sized messages, etc.
>>
>>54648752
That's what gem fusion is for.
>>
>>54648805
Would depend on what the protections were. If it was a perk that just stopped you feeling emotions then no, because feeling strongly is what gives you power. If it was one that let you retain the benefits of strong emotions without them controlling you, yes.
>>
File: Aww.....jpg (91KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Aww.....jpg
91KB, 650x650px
>>54648768
I don't know if it's inspirational or not, but it is nice.
>>
>>54648869
>Cell/Alita/AM
Who?
>>
>>54648870
Wait, is this from InspiroBot? Because that's actually pretty good.
>>
>>54648895
>Cell

2nd BBEG of Dragonball Z

>Alita

Main character of GUNNM

>AM

We don't have a jump it's in, so nevermind
>>
>>54648887
If we just stop channeling the emotion part would we lose all the power we got from King at that point?
>>
>>54648887
Are we talking about King or Anomaly? Because I was more meaning to ask about resistance to "corruption" allowing you to benefit from King.
>>
File: aXm6062xjU.jpg (105KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm6062xjU.jpg
105KB, 650x650px
>>54648910
I've actually seen a lot of inspirobot quotes that are actually inspiring.

Then there are these.
>>
File: powerful people.jpg (151KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
powerful people.jpg
151KB, 650x650px
>>54648768
>>
Worm update when?

Devil May Cry update when?

Infernals update when?

Exalted Fair Folk when?

Bane jump when?

Pandora Hearts jump when?

Exalted Abyssals jump when?
>>
>>54648979
When you pay for them to be made.
>>
>>54648752
Vore and waifus don't mix.
>>
File: Fire Emblem Archanea 0.4.pdf (359KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Emblem Archanea 0.4.pdf
359KB, 1x1px
I'm going to add a few more scenarios to this document (Mainly with curing the dragons being mindless/solving fertility, a kingdom rebuilding scenario, and also a War of the First Exalt one with Grima as well), but it's jumpable and you guys have waited long enough.
>>
>>54648941
Well, I don't think you could really stop. You're drawing it into yourself, not opening a channel to another person. Once it's in, it's in, unless you expel those bad feelings.

>>54648942
Both apply. Resistance to corruption...dunno. I think it'd be something of the same really, where unless it was a specific kind of resistance that allowed you to still benefit (And counted having a lot of bad feelings as corruption in the first place) it'd just leave you not gaining any benefit.
>>
So is GDrive not working for anyone else or just me?
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 650x650px
>>54648962
>>
File: Zohar Warehouse Key.png (413KB, 475x936px) Image search: [Google]
Zohar Warehouse Key.png
413KB, 475x936px
YOU WILL NEVER BE THE JUMPER
Your interest in JumpChain is appreciated, but we regretfully inform you the Benefactor has filled all available Jumper positions.

HOWEVER, In recognition of your contributions to the effort, either through making a jump, or offering constructive commentary that affected the a Jump Documents final from, granting the Benefactor some measure of entertainment in the process, we were pleased to offer you this complimentary GIFT PACKAGE, consisting of promotional COSMIC WAREHOUSE DOORPLATE* & VOUCHER BOOKLET with (6) numbered Premium Vouchers, six (6) numbered Platinum Vouchers, & six (6) numbered Entertainment Subsidized Vouchers. Each good for all freebies** from a jump document of your choice along with an additional benefit.

Premium Vouchers can be redeemed for all freebies in a Jump of choice, as well as
1. One PERK valued 50 CP or less
2. One PERK valued 100 CP or less
3. One PERK valued 200 CP or less
4. One PERK valued 300 CP or less
5. One PERK valued 400 CP or less
6. One PERK valued 600 CP or less

Platinum Vouchers can be redeemed for all freebies in a Jump of choice, as well as
1. One ITEM valued 50 CP or less
2. One ITEM valued 100 CP or less
3. One ITEM valued 200 CP or less
4. One ITEM valued 300 CP or less
5. One ITEM valued 400 CP or less
6. One ITEM valued 600 CP or less

Entertainment Subsidized Vouchers can be redeemed for all freebies in a Jump of choice, but requires you to take
1. One DRAWBACK valued 0 CP or more
2. One DRAWBACK valued 50 CP or more
3. One DRAWBACK valued 100 CP or more
4. One DRAWBACK valued 150 CP or more
5. One DRAWBACK valued 200 CP or more
6. One DRAWBACK valued 300 CP or more
>>
>>54649050
Just you.
>>
File: 1498773339772.jpg (73KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498773339772.jpg
73KB, 650x650px
>>54648910
Yeah, there are occasionally good ones.
>>
>>54648875
I carved my dick on the moon in X-Com
>>
>>54649065
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Jump of choice includes Gauntlets, and the combined Pokemon Trainer, Warehouse Supplement, & Infamous counts as one jump.
Backgrounds, Origins, & Races all count as PERKS
Vehicles, Pets, & Companions count as ITEMS

*COSMIC WAREHOUSE DOORPLATE is a 1 inch by 6 inch engraved plate inscribed with Cosmic Warehouse that when placed on a door makes it indestructible, and open into the warehouse. No lock is required. Only you may place or remove the plate. You may also pull the plate from any available pocket at will. The warehouse is as per the warehouse supplement.

**Using a Voucher on a Jump allows you to make choices in that jump as if you were taking the jump with 0 Starting CP, in addition to the redemption offered by that specific voucher.

DRAWBACKS set initial conditions once all selections have been made, with all ongoing enforcement waived. The Benefactor will not respawn or protect returning opponents, initial attitudes can be changed, handicaps can be overcome. Scaling opponents have a fixed power determined at the time in the selection process you take the drawback. They are NOT fiat backed, but will also not be removed or fixed by the Benefactor after ten years. You are NOT the Jumper Anon; the Jump never ends.
>>
>>54649038
So, this line is more "must affect you to actually do anything" than "can affect you if you don't resist it"?

>Be aware that, while you will always be able to distinguish your Darkness from that of any other, the Darkness you take in will still be able to affect you if you do not resist it.
>>
>>54649087
>Using a Voucher on a Jump allows you to make choices in that jump as if you were taking the jump with 0 Starting CP
I pick the Exalted jumps.

I win.
>>
File: angry at the airplane.jpg (90KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
angry at the airplane.jpg
90KB, 650x650px
>>54648768
>>
>>54649029
Cool, more Fire Emblem. Taking a look now.
>>
>>54649110
Well, no. That's more talking about the fact that it can change you if you're not resisting the emotions it's bringing in. Like how you can control yourself even when you're feeling anger instead of just flying into a rage and lashing out at the first annoyance.You're able to tell what feelings are truly yours and what are taken from others, but the stuff you take from others is still there in you like your normal feelings.

If it's totally blocked from you without letting the benefits fit through, there's no reason it'd empower you. If the strength of emotions are what gives you power and you just don't feel emotional strength, why would you get power?
>>
>>54649122
>I pick the Exalted jumps.
While perfectly valid, please note that the Great Curse will not be removed once the jump ends, because you are not a jumper.

So you might want to deal with that with some other method.
>>
File: aXm2751xjU.jpg (89KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm2751xjU.jpg
89KB, 650x650px
>>54649130
>>
>>54649187
Worth it.
>>
>>54649155
I don't understand how it forcibly making you feel certain emotions isn't, by definition, "changing you" already.

Because it's a tangible force that can be harvested and stockpiled?
>>
>>54649155
Another Sekai Oni question: How was the King's cube made? Is it the pinnacle of Chesire science, or did he just wish it into existence one day? Does it store magical energy, or drain it from somewhere?

Thanks for answering all these questions btw
>>
>>54649087
I choose forgotten realms wizard class
>>
>>54649226
Feeling an emotion doesn't mean you have to follow that emotion. Like I said in that example, just because you're angry at something doesn't mean you'll act on that anger, even though you feel it. The emotions you absorb are things you'll feel but you don't need to follow them and with enough will, you can push them away.

And it only acts as an actual force because it becomes emotions you can feel. If it didn't, you'd just be uselessly piling up something you cannot use and has no benefit or disadvantage. It'd just be a thing. Not really exclusive of each other either. Also not really tangible.
>>
>>54649260
We never get told. It only appears in a few scenes and we get almost no detail on how the normal ones are made anyway. It's probably a combo of Cheshire tech and Alice power but beyond that we just don't really get any detail.

np.
>>
>>54649187
Go Solar and get the Drop-In capstone or go to Infernals and become a Devil-Tiger.
>>
>>54649065
So you stack vouchers into a single jump to get more CP! Or am I misunderstanding?
>>
>>54648736
>>54648754

So what happened to leaving last thread's drama in last thread?
>>
>>54649065
So, wait. Do these respect discounts, or is it base point values?
>>
>>54649065
So I can take drawbacks for extra CP in my chosen jumps?
>>
According to the servant supplement, supporting shamanism reduced the ranks of all foe parameters by one at C.

What does it do at A? Three? Because that's a hell of a nerf.
>>
>>54649065
IMPORTANT WARNINGS & CAUTIONS
Each Voucher can be used on a different jump, but take care when switching from one jump to another, and use the NEXT JUMP option. Choosing to GO HOME or STAY permanently ends the jump selection process. GO HOME returning you here, and STAY leaving you in the last jump you made selections from.

Please use all Vouchers you intend to redeem on a specific jump at the same time. Once you choose NEXT JUMP, returning to a previously chosen jump is possible and allows you to select freebies and make other choices twice but disables the GO HOME or NEXT JUMP options permanently, forcing you to STAY.

(Any special rewards from taking the GO HOME or STAY options are awarded as normal)
>>
>>54649065
Do refilling items still (e.g. refilling potion flask, infinite ammo box, summonable full water bottle) refill?
Do companions count as items?
Are discounts included, and if so are we restricted to Drop-In and Human origins?
Are race options counting as perks, or freebies, and if so does that mean alt-forms are a thing?
>>
>>54649284
...O-kay. Sure, let's go with that.

Yeah, that makes sense. Conceded on that point.
>>
>>54649478
wait, so we're actually spending time in these jumps?
>>
>>54648754
Eh, why not. Thread needs more builds, stories, and constructive bullshit between sessions of drama.

>OverLord - 569
Race: Human (Local)
Origin: Magic Caster
Scenario: Peer of the Sorcerous Kingdom
Drawbacks: Rival Guild (+600)
Final Point Count: 1,600 CP

Perks:
-The Realm of Heroes (Free)
-Innate Talent - Magic Learning Affinity (Free)
-Innate Talent - Alchemist (Free)
-Innate Talent - Enhanced Summoning (Free)
-Class Skills - Divine Caster (Free)
-Class Skills - Arcane Caster
-Class Skills - Spiritualist
-Innate Talent - Use Any Magic Item
-Level One Hundred
-Specific Specialization - Summoning
-Dark Wisdom
-The Abyss of Magic

Treasures & Companions: (+200 Item-Only CP + 1 Discount)
-Alchemist’s Laboratory (Free)
-The Ring of Elru (-200 Item-Only CP & Discount)
>>
>>54649065
I use Platinum Voucher 5 to acquire Phrye, the Third Eye Pyramid from Lunars, alongside the Lunar Exaltation.

I use Platinum Voucher 6 to acquire Qlithu-Sohkth from Sidereals, alongside the Sidereal Exaltation.

I use Premium Voucher 3 to become a Demon from Dragon Ball AF, acquiring the potential to use Ki as well.

I use Platinum Voucher 4 to acquire the Devoted Host from Sword & Sorcery, then use Platinum Voucher 3 to import them into Infernals as my Akuma. Whether the rules of power distribution concerning them turns them into Lunar Half-Caste or good old Mortals is of little importance. I also use Premium Vouchers 4 and 5 to acquire both Descending Hierarchy and Heart and Soul from Infernals, alongside the Infernal Exaltation.

I use Premium Voucher 6 to acquire Heart of the Sun from Solars, alongside the Solar Exaltation.

...So, basically >>54649122

Bah, I can't be bothered to think of any more choices for something that isn't even a real Chain.
>>
You can only go to settings you made jumps for, how screwed are you?
>>
F.A.Q.'s & CLARIFICATIONS

>>54649333
>>54649397
Premium & Platimum Vouchers no not award CP at all, they give a valid PERK or ITEM, bypassing CP entirely
(But If a qualifying PERK or ITEM would be discounted to you, you may use its discounted value for redemption purposes)

taking a free or 50 CP perk with the 6th Premium Voucher would use the voucher, there would be no CP refund.

>>54649409
>So I can take drawbacks for extra CP in my chosen jumps?
Yes, once you have used a voucher, the jump text operates as normal, except you receive ZERO starting CP. Taking Drawbacks (within the jump limits) is allowed, but note that they are NOT ever automatically removed. Fiat enforcement is void, but YOU will need to resolve them yourself.

Once the selection and Voucher Redemption process ends, they will ALL be applied at once to you.
>>
>>54649618
Oh look, one of those that'll only go "well Val wins everything GG chain over."
>>
>>54649618
Do we do them in any particular order, or can we do them in whatever order we want?
>>
>>54649618
>only made one jump
Should be fine
>>
>>54649633
Has thread always been this much of a spiteful crab bucket towards anyone who contributed anything meaningful or has it just been a bad year for you crybabies?
>>
>>54649618
Not... too bad?

Depends on your definition of 'screwed'
>>
>>54649618
Well, I can go Super Saiyan at least
>>
>>54649618
Collaborative jumps count for everyone in the credits, right?
>>
>>54649455
I'd say it'd increase it by two or a bit below two, since it takes C rank just for one.

>>54649618
Pretty good I guess. That's what I eventually intend to do a chain in anyway.
>>
>>54649618
>Bloody Roar
>Starcraft: Zerg
>Terra Formars
>Killing Bites
>Clustertruck
>Van Helsing

Wait.
What's that sound?

Oh right, my _IMPENDING DEMISE_.
>>
>>54649000
Tell that to NuBee.
>>
>>54649689
Considering your lewd jumps are all soulless powergrabs, you'll probably be fine.
>>
>>54649725
Um, increasing one by two is three? Or did you mean that Supporting Shamanism at A would reduce by two ranks?

How many +'s to get to three/four?
>>
>>54649744
>Terra Formars
Speaking of

>>54649725
Hey, when the fuck is Rose going to get around to replacing the trash for a TF jump we have on the drive?
>>
>>54649539
>wait, so we're actually spending time in these jumps?
No. You are just receiving some of the PERKS and ITEMS and actual Jumper would, Unless you choose STAY, which would place you in the jump you choose to say at, but not for ten years, forever unless you took some multiversal travel ability.

>>54649513
>Do refilling items still (e.g. refilling potion flask, infinite ammo box, summonable full water bottle) refill?
All Items received give full benefits such restoration from loss or destruction, including Infinite Ammo etc if the item included that feature

>Do companions count as items?
Yes
>Are discounts included, and if so are we restricted to Drop-In and Human origins?
If you take a Origin from a jump, either by taking it as a freebie or with a PERK Voucher, it gives free freebies and discounts as normal. Including memories if you wish, but unless you chose STAY, they will be fabrications since you were never actually inserted into the previous jumps.
>Are race options counting as perks, or freebies, and if so does that mean alt-forms are a thing?
Races are PERKS, and can be takes as freebies,
Alt-forms can be collected, yes.
>>
>>54648875
I haven't picked which Jump to do it in yet but I want to spend an entire Jump covering people's beards with glitter.

No particular reason why, I just want to.
>>
>>54648754
Build I have no fucking clue. Custom NPC's, I actually imported my Samus trio. Samus, Dark Samus, and SAX.
>>
Was the Watchmen jump ever accepted? I remember it looked finished but can't find it on the drive.

>>54649763
When you grow a dick and fuck your own asshole.
>>
>>54649755
Ah. I mean that since it took three ranks (E-C) to get one rank debuff, just adding two more might not get you even one more rank of debuff. So it'd probably be more like 1 2/3rds at A rank and 2 rank debuff at A+. 3 rank debuff would be at A+++ and EX would be your 4 and a bit debuff.
>>
Hey, in Sailor Moon, if the Moon has a Star Seed, I have to ask; does the Sun? Because that would be terrifying.
>>
>>54649780
She claimed it and Little Witch Academia long before doing anything with Bastard.
>>
>>54649786
Cool. No way I can afford a third EX, but cool.

So, A+. ...And I need to find space for 100 more cp in my build. Lovely.
>>
>>54649822
"Replacing the trash" automatically and retroactively invalidates anything you want, unless it's a self induced assfucking retard.
>>
So the symbiotes in Symbiote, do they generate heat from using their abilities simply because humans are mammals, or is waste heat generated by the symbiote itself?
Or is it some combination of the two?
>>
>>54649846
Read the fucking jump and you'll see what I mean, asshole. This thing should've been rejected on arrival.
>>
>>54649853
Waste heat from doing computer things.
>>
>>54649853
Probably waste heat--thermal energy seems to be one of the easiest to generate as a byproduct.
>>
>>54649065
>all freebies in a Jump of choice

world of cultivation

>1. One PERK valued 50 CP or less

a good catch

>2. One PERK valued 100 CP or less

slithering escape

>3. One PERK valued 200 CP or less

Children of the Atom: A dissonant [MELODY]-200

>4. One PERK valued 300 CP or less

healing factor

>5. One PERK valued 400 CP or less

Cultivation by Leaps and Bounds

>6. One PERK valued 600 CP or less

Doctor of Anatomy

>Platinum Vouchers can be redeemed for all freebies in a Jump of choice, as well as

Jump of choice supreme commander

>1. One ITEM valued 50 CP or less

Valkyrie Core & Frame

>2. One ITEM valued 100 CP or less

Neuralyzer

>3. One ITEM valued 200 CP or less

Adaptanator

>4. One ITEM valued 300 CP or less

the Hercules method texts

>5. One ITEM valued 400 CP or less

Bio-Injector

>6. One ITEM valued 600 CP or less

Aeon Experimental Resource Generator
>>
>>54649618
Not screwed at all. Plenty of low risk jumps to work off of before I get to the more dangerous places.
>>
>>54649864
I have read the fucking jump, silly billy. And we both know you're never getting what you want no matter how hard you bawl.

le ebin troll just got le tables le turned ;)
>>
>>54649800
I shall springboard you.

Between Arcueid, Kaguya, and Usagi, who is best moonfu?
>>
>>54649800
Not canonically, but you can be the first! Though the power of the SS isn't really decided from which celestial body they represent, because these were reincarnations of "actual" people. Moon is more powerful than Jupiter, for example. Sun would still probably be fairly strong, though.
>>
File: 1457474555047.jpg (165KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1457474555047.jpg
165KB, 1058x705px
>>54649618
I GOTTA BELIEVE
>>
File: cute good boy.jpg (118KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
cute good boy.jpg
118KB, 640x1136px
>>54649618
>Genealogy Of The Holy War
>Elibe
>Sailor Moon
>Fire Emblem Heroes
>Fire Emblem Tellius
>Heathers
>Hamtaro
>Yuki Yuuna Is A Hero
>Fire Emblem Valentia
>(Soon To Be) Fire Emblem Archanea

I'll be fine, I'll just go drop-in for Sailor oon.
>>
>>54649892
>Kaguya
Which one? Off the top of my head I can think of people named Kaguya in both Touhou and Naruto.
>>
File: 5020_01.gif (8KB, 231x137px) Image search: [Google]
5020_01.gif
8KB, 231x137px
>>54649618
Not too bad.
>>
>>54649872
>>54649874
Alright.
Gotta find a power that lets me absorb energy then, or find a material than can turn thermal energy back into usable power.
I know X-men movies has a power for this, but anybody know of any materials that can do it?
>>
>>54649892
Diana
>>
>>54649892
Disregard choice waifu them all including the moon.
>>
So I'm writefagging for VtR I'm planning on being hunted down and destroyed. Which method of cheating death creates the most drama?
>get destroyed, rise as an Ash that Devours, consume other vampires to resurrect myself after a century of being dead
>hunted and diablerized, take over diablerists body
>decapitated, survive due to jumper powers, lie in wait and hijack another body/regenerate Dio Brando ripoff isn't something I super want to do.
>Watch over a mortal woman Who I'm modeling off of a deceased friend and support her, enamor her with vampire powers, then use a discipline to take over her child's body when I die (That's literally what it does)

Also, post potential sources of conflict that don't involve being a super hero of varying sorts? All I've got so far is Vampire political shit.
>>
File: OH MY GOD.gif (2MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD.gif
2MB, 540x360px
>>54649618
>Generic Children's Television
Oh, this will be fine-

>Devil Survivor 1 and 2
>Digital Devil Saga
...oh fuck.
>>
>>54649919
I don't touhou very well, but I was talking about naruto.

Please excuse me while i 'research' this new moonfu you've mentioned.
>>
File: it knows whats up.jpg (50KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
it knows whats up.jpg
50KB, 650x650px
>>54649892
All of them.
>>
>>54649892
Thank you, good sir!
>Best moonfu
Gotta be Arcueid.
>>
>>54649800
Not as far as I know, but the Moon's Star Seed is canonically the most powerful Star Seed. No other Star Seed is stronger.

But I'm not going to forbid people being Sailor Sun, though! If you want to be Sailor Sun go ahead!
>>
>>54649971
Do you have a Star Seed and a soul? Would things which affect your soul affect a Star Seed?
>>
>>54649786
Okay, dumb question, but for the purposes of Supporting Shamanism, NP doesn't count as a stat, right?
>>
>>54649997
Yeah, it would affect your Star Seed. They count as a soul.
>>
>>54649955
>>
File: you fool.png (153KB, 487x288px) Image search: [Google]
you fool.png
153KB, 487x288px
>>54649618

That's my chain right now, actually. assuming that >>54649717 is correct and both counts I'm good. otherwise...it's less than I'd like but i hit my important spots. (Sonic Classic, SRW OG and Double Cross come to mind.)

>>54649659
I've been doing them chronological order(order of release)
Shit's been cool.

>>54649744
>>54649907

Ripperoni and cheese.
>>
>>54649065
Exalted: Solars (4 Premium Vouchers):
Origin: Drop-In
Caste: Dawn

Perks:
Glorious Golden Smug Technique (0)
Heart of the Sun (300)
Power and Majesty (0)

Next Jump

Worm (4 Platinum Vouchers):
Origin: Drop-In

Items:
Identification (0)
Dimensional Breach Controller (300)

Power: Programming and Computer Science (0, Rolled 3)

Next Jump

Hero BBS: (2 Premium Vouchers):
Origin: Retired Hero (100)
Class: Mage

Perks:
Gone Fishing (0)
Immortality (200 From Drawbacks)

Items:
Magic Box (0)

Drawbacks:
The Ride Never Ends (+200)

Go Home
>>
>>54649912
>Fire Emblem
You will be a hero, or die trying.
>>
>>54649999
Yeah, just the other parameters. Pretty sure anyway.
>>
>>54649786
Out of curriosity, were you ever involved in a city-building quest in late 2014?
>>
>>54649875
Bancho, you don't get all of that. You have to combine vouchers to get that stuff.
>>
what is the best horse purchase in jumpchain?
>>
>>54650013
She's the utterly immortal one?

I dunno if she's moon enough to be a moonfu.
>>
File: 1498911612151.jpg (59KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
1498911612151.jpg
59KB, 500x642px
>>54649955
She's an immortal neet moon princess with a friendly (?) rivalry going on with an immortal pyromancer (?).
>>
>>54649952
Decapitation and hijacking if the person you're stealing the body of is actually important and has characterization and friends/family who'd take exception to your thievery.

Counter-Diablerization otherwise, if you don't immediately drop their identity and try to deal with whatever baggage the shiny new body has.

Ash that Devours otherotherwise.
>>
>>54650037
wait a minute what steps am I missing? because I saw Two sets of six vouchers each of which gave you things
>>
>>54650034
Nope, never been a part of any quest and only read like, parts of two.
>>
>>54650040
What parameters are you looking for? I know the Horse In the Sewers in FF12 has some nifty shit to it, like the ability to eat different kinds of fire and water and grow stronger.
>>
File: kCIeqIK.png (149KB, 882x667px) Image search: [Google]
kCIeqIK.png
149KB, 882x667px
>>54649618
>>
>>54650082
Huh. Ok, thanks.
>>
>>54650033
...Actually, can it do that? Because if I rejiggered it to do nothing but that, it would basically no sell every NP.

Like, make the gate of babylon just bounce of me. Be utterly hilarious. I doubt it would be any use in other jumps, since NP's wouldn't exist, but it would be entirely worth it to see Gil's face after the gate does jack shit.
>>
>>54650037
>>54650063
No, Bancho is correct, each Voucher can be used on a different jump.
You can have stuff from up to 18 different jumps, of you use each voucher on a different jump.
>>
File: good picture of sigurd.jpg (266KB, 722x1040px) Image search: [Google]
good picture of sigurd.jpg
266KB, 722x1040px
>>54650030
It's not that hard to win at Fire Emblem if you're smart at tactics. Probably the most dangerous Fire Emblems out there is Geneology (I would not recommend it as a first jump personally because if you don't buckle down and go into overdrive to stop the plot from happening you're guaranteed to live really shittily for a while no matter where you run to) and maybe Tellius.

Which may be bad for me if it's in chronological order. My jumpers do not like having to cooperate with an evil empire to live, especially when the evil empire likes burning children at the stake for sacrifices.
>>
>>54650126
You could but it'd be limited to just NP stat, not including any of the others. Same rank though.
>>
>>54650088
I think he's looking for a horse item, not a companion horde.
>>
>>54650154
Damn, I was hoping it would get a boost by dint of being focused on one thing. Four decreases would only be Ex to D, which is good, but not no sell levels.

Anyways, at A, it would be all stats by one, and then all stats but X by another one?
>>
>>54650040
If all you want is a steed that's good for movement without having to keep importing or upgrading it, the horse from Generic Western is probably the best.
>>
>>54650057
The problem with decapitating them is that it'll be fairly obvious that I'm back so soon after my apparent destruction. I'd probably have another blood hunt called within the night that I show my face. Counter-diablerizing another vampire might work for a while, as I pretend to be the person who took me over, dealing with whatever their problems are while I work to enact my revenge.

Problem with Ash is that I don't have the dots of cruac or Theban sorcery in my build. I could buy them, certainly, but I could also just as well fluff them in and not use them. Considering that I'm going to be a serial diablerist in story, that could be a viable option, but it leaves the hanging plot thread of "why am I not using cruac/theban sorcery ever again after this jump?"

I'm reading the fluff for Asnam bloodline and their discipline that would allow me to hijack the child's body. I can't really do that unless I ignore established canon, since that bloodline doesn't appear until the 1400s and I'm setting this in the Roman Empire, and it'd be horribly anachronistic.
>>
If Kamen Jumper is here, is there an option to go to first/next in showa 1?
>>
>>54649065
...When it means "Freebies" this includes items and companion freebies(for jumps that give parties like Hero BBS and Symphonia) right?
This is an important thing
>>
>>54650180
It does focus more...but NPs are very broad and usually much more powerful then raw stats, given that they're the trump cards.

Not sure I understand? All stats but X?
>>
File: aXm7501xjU.jpg (79KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm7501xjU.jpg
79KB, 650x650px
>>54648768
One of my companions goes around teaching Falling Blossom Style to orphans.

Pic related.
>>
>>54649875
now I've gone over my custom cultivation method in a previous post a while back but here It is again just in case you forgot

Body -5 . One of the prime components
mind -5 and I need this
permanent tempering X6 first purchase free , remember that's 2.1 times as fast as normal with automatic tempering.
automatic tempering -5 because this lets me train all day

Valkyrie Core & Frame
Increased Complexity and Storage VolumeX4-200
Melee Halberd: short sword free
Hypervelocity Cannon free
Medical Module – 200
Enhanced Thrusters – 100

Docking Bay free
enhanced construction -100
personal Shield generator -100
import:Valkyrie Core & Frame -200
experimental ACU -1200
dark Star generator -400
>>
So I have a question for those who have had long chains; How do you keep it interesting once you reach the point where your so overpowered nothing really can challenge you anymore?
>>
>>54650242
When you have things to do that you can do anything, things don't get boring.
>>
>>54650228
Like, all stats but luck, or all stats but mana.

at A, it does 9(?), which is all stats once, and then all stats but X.

Probably luck.
>>
>>54650242
>drawbacks that seal powers
>making it a game and not using powers unless you need to
>handling escalation properly
>impose severe limitations to harshly limit the amount of power you can gain from any one jump. One such ruleset was no starting points, unlimited drawbacks, but drawbacks are only half value.
>>
>>54650242
When I get to that point, I plan to switch my jumper to a background character and instead focus on other people reacting to him or on his subsouls from Infernals.
>>
>>54649680
The shitposter is super active. Everyone hates him.
>>
>>54650284
Uh, sure, yeah. Removing one stat would let it probably skoot to that boost at A. Don't think it'd be enough to get a boost every two ranks but you'd edge around that level?
>>
>>54650242
You start finding foes if you can't Defeat with force Like hunger or entropy
>>
>>54648752
>No City of Reality jump
Throwing some of the author's more terrifying inanimate transformation fetish pieces in as drawbacks might be cool.
>>
>>54648752
But anon, wouldn't it be more efficient for me to be the waifutron?
>>
Lets say I'm looking to hit up Tales of Xillia, but we have no such jump!! What are some powers that allow for travelling to other universes in the same series?
>>
>>54650242
I derive fun from exploration and learning, not just battle.
>>
>>54650324
I read the comic, it's kind of OP , what with the infinite Do over machine and the crystals that dictate natural laws.
>>
>>54650348
Talels doesn't take place in the same setting generally so you're fucked.
>>
>>54650348
Just make one you dumb asshole.
>>
>>54649618
I could tell you, but that'd be a bad idea and someone would have to kill me.
>>
>>54650242
Treat it like a slice of life, create huge projects, and...I just enjoy being overpowered.

When I was little, I used cheat codes for games all the time and will still sometimes do it for fun. Hell, I found Dark Souls easy because I spent hours grinding out levels just cause I found it enjoyable how much stronger my guy got in a short amount of time (in comparison to other games like MMOs) and I had the goal of wearing full Giant Armor without using the Father Mask.
>>
>>54650227
Yes. Like you were making choices in the jump with 0 CP. Any free origins, races, perks, items, companions, sub type ship customization, sectional stipends and stuff like that still apply.

Like you were taking the jump, only with 1,000 less CP. (Or 1,500 less CP for Warframe.)

You get a taste of being the Jumper. Just enough to wish you were the chosen one.

>>54650016
>Exalted: Solars (4 Premium Vouchers):
That probably would have been a better way to do it (deciding to use the vouchers on going deep for a big ticket purchase, or getting the freebies from several jumps instead)

But the vouchers are actually numbered. The 4th Premium voucher can be redeemed for any PERK 300 CP or less. That still leaves you the 1st-3rd, and 5th & 6th vouchers you can redeem separately.
>>
>>54650348
I think Rick and Morty has what you need.
>>
>>54650311
...think I missexplaind that.

A isn't quite two ranks for all stats. Five stats means ten ranks. Just short of that is nine.

Which is everything twice, except for one stat. No modification anymore, just putting numbers on it.
>>
>>54650348
>>54650362
If he does, I wanna be a spyrite.
>>
>>54650209
I'm not sure I get what you're saying about the decapitation bit. Is it that the people hunting you down would make damn sure you're dead and slipping away as a head (with the actual body jacking coming later after you're believed dead) would be impossible, or are you saying Jumper wouldn't be able to stay active even if he survives the first hunt?

You could write those abilities off as a result of the process that'd let you return causing the powers to fade away, due to you attaining those dots through diablerie instead of properly learning. If you want to be extra cheeky, you could instead single out a scaling nemesis/past opponent drawback to take later in the Chain and fluff said enemy as the result of bits of your eaten souls coalescing into a new being- which just so happened to include whatever granted you those magics- and fortunately was unable to separate from you until you took said drawback.

How did the Asnam and the relevant discipline come into being? If it boils down to vampirism being weird and not a specific event or person, it wouldn't be unreasonable to me that your Jumper could kitbash an equivalent discipline to it using all the disparate abilities he might gain as a result of serial diablerization due to juicing up on all kinds of bloodlines.
>>
>>54650311
Hey Val, different guy but somewhat related, would an EX NP that creates a field around the user that slowly drains an opponents stats while permanently boosting the users be acceptable, assuming it would take like a few hours to drain a stat by one rank?
>>
>>54650342
You can't waifu yourself.

You idiot.

You complete, monumental retard.
>>
>>54650236
I saw Living Shield Technique and was going to make an MHA joke

then I realized the rest of the style was about stabbing people
>>
>>54649087
>The warehouse is as per the warehouse supplement
Does that include the initial 150 points to customise it, or are we getting a zero-point bare warehouse?
>>
>>54650402
Sonichu has an item for that.
>>
>>54650385
Thanks.

>>54650360
Unfortunate.

>>54650362
Apologies for interrupting your waifutron discussion. I'll keep jump related questions to a minimum. Sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>>54649618
Can I choose my order? Because if so:

1. Katawa Shoujo
2. Night in the Woods
3. FLCL
4. Ogre Battle - The March of the Black Queen
5. Ring of Red
6. Zootopia
7. Crypt of the Necrodancer
8. The Fifth Element

Honestly? Not that screwed. Ogre Battle and Ring of Red would both be the real sticky ones, but the first gives more than enough power to survive and the latter would be a lot less dangerous after the former. The Crypt of the Necrodancer is gonna suuuuuuuck though.

>>54649744
There's certainly going to be a lot of pain involved, that much is for sure.

>>54649907
You'll be fine. You'll be, like, nine kinds of Kamen Rider by the end of everything. You'll even get to meet the real Decade!

>>54649912
>Heathers
>Having to go to high school again.
Wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, despite how much I love the music.

>>54649954
Just... ummm... don't load up on Drawbacks? Poor blighter.
>>
>>54649618
>Terminator, Robocop, True Lies, Supreme Commander, Demolition Man

Don't end up in the post-Judgment Day Terminator and stay out of the war in SupCom and I should be okay.
>>
>>54650386
Oooh, that's how you meant it. That makes more sense.
>>
>>54650397
Sure. As usual, it'd be for the parameter stats, not NP stat.
>>
File: 1468324484125380112.jpg (142KB, 811x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1468324484125380112.jpg
142KB, 811x1081px
>>54650012
So wait stars have seeds in sailer moon?

And star seeds are souls?

Ive been using first magic based clones of my soul to populate my inner worlds sky with stars this would have been nice to know earlier!

Im up to 2500 souls now, it started as a neat project to make constellations and boost my number of magic circuits. It has gotten out of hand now. They keep expanding my infernals inner world faster than I can make new stars. Send help.
>>
>>54650432
Alright, thanks. Time to change my build (again).
>>
>>54650435
>That Pic
As a dude I might be mistaken, but a metal thong doesn't seem like it would be comfortable.
>>
>>54650435
Aren't first magic spells free to make permanent stuff? And instant? Why not just have your souls start spamming the spell to make new you souls? You could fractal that shit up exponentially pretty damn fast. But frankly the fact that you are putting your souls, or at least clones of your soul inside your soul, is basically causing fractal you to exist. Inner world turtles all the way down.
>>
Sorcery 101 jump when?
>>
>>54650435
I kinda want to know of your plans that made it get to that point now.
>>
>>54650411
>Sonichu existing at all, let alone a jump of it

Well THERE'S your problem!
>>
>>54649065
Since we're not the Jumper, what does this mean for dying in a jump? Does that still send us Home (or for Gauntlets onto the next Jump if we still have a voucher remaining), or is it "welcome to the local afterlife, if any"?
>>
>>54650476
Firstly, succubi dont do anything for comfort if they can do something aimilar with fetishgear. Secondly I got this off google when looking for succubus pictures and didnt evennotice the metal thong was metal.

>>54650494
Are first magic spells free and spammable?
>>
>>54650432
This guy >>54650397 again, would it be acceptable to substitute a Servant stat for something else? As in, it affects intelligence instead of agility?
>>
>>54650499
See for a moment I thought you meant Wizard 101.
>>
>>54650407
You get 150 CP to customize per the supplement. But some of the options are moot, like Return (you have no previous jumps) or Pods (you are not going on any jump, so how can you take someone along?)
>>
>>54650518
read it again. Nowhere does it say you get to actually go on Jumps,just that you get stuff from Jumps
>>
>>54650537
I'd say no, given most other things usually get represented in the Skills section, like intelligence or charisma.
>>
>>54650402
>JUMPER
>Cadmus clonepanion
>Fey fragment from MGE
>>
File: adventurer jumper CPU.jpg (50KB, 591x418px) Image search: [Google]
adventurer jumper CPU.jpg
50KB, 591x418px
>>54650435
Every living thing + star has a Star Seed, it's just that the ones that matter are the ones the stars and by extension the Senshi have. They give the Senshi their source of power.

That's what Starseed Awakening does. It elevates a normal person's starseed to a little below the rank below in power from an Inner Senshi's Star Seed.

If you want to make star seeds with First Magic, you're going to have to make a planet/gas giant/whatever the sun is first and then make the Star Seed, but it's possible.
>>
>>54650502
Well more souls means better magic circuits right? So I thought why stop at 9? And spent a longass time figuring out how to use my only true magic from fate, first magic, to make my soul again, destroyed a few of my spares doing this but they respawn so no harm done. Figured out how to do it and used them as stars to in my inner world as large sigils in the sky, and also neat constellations because frankly that places night sky was kinda dissapointing just had a moon.

Then I had them use charms to help expand it.

Then I added more to help make it prettier.

Then things just kinda kept going from there and now I have too many star souls but I like that the place has more scenary now.
>>
File: young-justice-logo.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
young-justice-logo.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>54649618
Okay, so that's Young Justice, Animal Crossing, Fallout 4, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Generic Creepypasta, Ghost Rider, Bee Movie, and Batman: The Animated Series so far.

If I can do them in any order, I'm probably fine; if I have to do them in order of creation, there's a good chance that I'll die in Young Justice.

Actually, I want to see what this would look like.

1. Young Justice
Location: Poseidonis (Rolled); location changed to Washington DC due to race
Origin: Superhuman (900)
Race: Human-Kryptonian Hybrid (500)
Perks: Souvenier
Knows His Own Strength
Powers: Most Common Superpower
Required Secondary Powers
Cellular Regeneration (Use Stipend)
Drain No (300)
Flight
Immortal (150)
Super Durability
Super Senses (Hearing, Vision)
Super Strength
Toggle (100)
Items: Costume
Companions: Ms. Martian (-200)
Drawbacks: Never A Dull Moment (0)

So, I'm basically Superboy+ with the added powers of flight, regeneration, and biological immortality. Drain No and Toggle are nice bonuses, too. The plan is basically to use my knowledge of canon to derail the Light's plans, as well as some of the dumber relationship shit that happens. Superboy will have additional support in the form of a brother, Ms. Martian will hopefully not have a mind rapist phase (especially since I'm going to try and waifu her), and hopefully I'll be able to throw enough of a wrench in the Light's plans that the members of the Team who died, won't.

Hopefully, Darkseid won't try and attack during the ten years; if he does, hopefully we'll be sent to fight Parademons and lieutenants.
>>
>>54650551
Cool. I got a little confused.

>>54650547
Thanks.
>>
>>54649618
Aion
Webmage
Hellgate london
Maoyuu hero and demon king
Zoo tycoon
Ffxi
Salt redone by bubbles
Dragon warrior monsters
Road to el dorado
Tales of demons and gods
Hive queen
Alterworld d rus
World of cultivation

Im either awesome, or dead.
>>
File: dead.png (880KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
880KB, 1280x720px
>>54649618
>Gundams
>Lost Planet
>No More Heroes

Oh look. It's places where people die in droves many many times. Joyous days.
>>
>>54650646
I believe in you!
>>
>>54650518
>Since we're not the Jumper, what does this mean for dying in a jump? Does that still send us Home (or for Gauntlets onto the next Jump if we still have a voucher remaining), or is it "welcome to the local afterlife, if any"?
You don't actually enter any jump itself, unless you choose STAY at the end. You make your choices and then receive the benefits all at the of the process (and any drawbacks are applied then as well)

Dying would probably be bad. Once you make your choices, no Benefactor is looking out for you anymore, so whatever would normally happen, happens. Either an afterlife if one exists, or rotting if you are a meat computer.

You might want to use some of your vouchers to deal with that problem somehow. Or choose to STAY somewhere with an afterlife you like.
>>
File: 1501543873342.jpg (57KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501543873342.jpg
57KB, 650x650px
Now we know, the shitposters shitposting at the makers was really the makers shitposting at each other all along.
>>
>>54650646
No matter how bleak things look, I believe in you!

Even if you don't have a Gundam, or a really good Beam Katana, I still think you can Survive!
>>
>>54650547
Electricity -10
heat /AC -10
plumbing, -10
local net -30
shelving free
terminal -10
robots -20
housing -20
workshop -10
med bay -20
food supply, -10
>>
>>54650676
It makes more sense than a 4-year-old grudge.
>>
>>54650164
It's not really a horde. Even if you spend a full 2300 CP on it, you only get 20 extra horses, so that's just 21 horses in one slot.
>>
>>54650613
In the Roger Rabbit jump, is Toon Physics enough to put a question mark on the movie's title?
>>
>>54650396
>Decapitation bit
Staying active. I went to JJBA beforehand and took the stone mask, so surviving decapitation is canonically possible, even though it's not for VtR. Hence the whole Dio ripoff, it'd be basically the same thing, but we saw that he doesn't even pretend to be Jonathan and how could he? It's just his head on another dude's equally jacked body.

Sounds spooky and I like it. I wasn't planning on doing the Ash that Devours bit in any setting that doesn't have vampires as it'd be impossible without at least a few vampires to drain, operating under the assumption that all vampires, VtR or otherwise, can diablerized and be similarly consumed. It'd be a one off deal unless I go to another vamprie setting, which I'm not currently planning on, and so wouldn't really become a part of the story where I'm absolutely unkillable.I know that diablerie is something that Kindred do to each other and other creatures aren't capable of it, but White Wolf never published anything stating how non-Kindred vampires would interact with diablerie since that's outside of the scope.

As for the Asnam, the bloodline's founder was an Arabic slave trader who was markedly indifferent to human suffering. He was initiated into the Circle of the Crone after swearing off the slave trade, and his mentor handed down the teachings, then he went to Tibet, debated with the monks, got bored, started killing them, fought their goddess in a human body and then devoured her and then used that power to found the bloodline. Basically, the teachings were that vampires are demons in human skins, and that they can become gods in their own right.

So, specific persons and events. The problem with that plot is it looks like even more Mary Sue mega-manning than I've already incorporated into the plot. Ventrue who became acquainted with a member of the En, diablerized him, got his Alu. Taking the Asnam bloodline only exacerbates that.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
Woo, finally-done building for all the new jumps! Well, still not sure about Watchmen but at least now I can finally dump and get back to-

>>54649029
-oh, that's new.

Drawbacks: World War Fire Emblem: Loptyr's Revenge, Marked By Eremiah, Helping The Hero King, Echoes of the Past, Present and Future (2000). Might need a note about how HTHK interacts with Footsteps, lest you need to help the absence of a hero do stuff

Scenario: Sage Hubba's Pursuit of Shanty Pete

Rolled Archanea

Manakete: Divine Dragon, age 4000 (1700)

The Exception (Free)
Magical Gift of Dragons (Free)
Wrapped in Myth (1600)
I Am Me (1500)
Dragonsleep (1300)
Flames of Hatred (1100)
Ruler of Dragons (800)
Realm of Dragons (500)
Unsuspicious Cloak (Free)
Pure Water (400)
A Sleepy Nagi (100)
Canon Companion: Tiki (0)

Marth. Marth, you gotta stop trusting literally everyone you meet on the road. Also be more assertive. Trust me, this prince shit ain't getting any easier from here on. You need to learn how to make hard decisions, so man up and kill the SHIT outta Bambi over here!

"No! I don't wanna! Mr. The Avatar, I know you're much more experienced at ruling even though you're from the future, but I believe that with true friendship, we will prevail!"

Very well. I shall bring you a friend powerful enough to babysit you while I'm off making Dracotopia great again, one Benediction of Archgenesis at a time. Say hello, young lad...to DRAGONSCAPE!

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAuurgh!" roared the mountain of chimeric dragon bodyparts I dumped from another universe straight onto most of Medeus' army. Dragonscape was actually trying to say "Fear not, noble prince! I have received your summons, and together justice shall prevail!" but he said it with like 5 mouths (and one butt-mouth) at the same time so it was a little garbled.

Marth? Marth, you okay there buddy?

>>54650646
>No More Heroes

Oh hey, that was you? I've been wondering for...holy shit, it's been years.

YEARS.
>>
>>54649618
If we have any input on order, I'd probably be able to live and be a bad ass knight by the end of it. That'd be pretty neat I'd say.
>>
>>54650644
>Maoyuu hero and demon king
It looks like the Hero gets the mage 100 CP perk free as well as its own perk line. Is the Demon King supposed to get a Demon Race choice free to compensate?
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
[Jorge Joestar]

Drawbacks: Unwanted Tenant, Ant Man, So Many Serial Killers, Beyond Pasta, Joestar/Brando, Tick Tock, Gross Adult Shit (2050)

Mars, Joji's World

True Evil, The Funny Dynasty, age 20 (1950)

Funny Tongue (Free)
Funnier Family (1800)
Conqueror of the Sun (1500)
Do You Believe In God, My Son? (Free)
BEYOND: JoJo narrative (1200)
Secret Brando Family Technique (1100)
14 Words (1000)
Holiday Coffin (Free)
Strike a Pose (Free)
Standing Tall (400)
36 Jumpers on Mars (100)
Rock Phone (0)
Stand Name:「THE WALL」: https://pastebin.com/0nwjzPe3

So there I was. Hanging on Mars. Next to 36 Kars, patiently waiting for Jorge and/or Joji to arrive. Papa Kars (#8) barely raised an eyebrow at my apparent spontaneous growth spurt, nor at Kars Prime remembering me from my misadventures in another timeline; he was actually really chill about it. For lack of anything better to do, I decided to set up a leg guitar/squirrel battle tournament as we waited.

Papa Kars. Do you mind explaining where I came from? Because this memory can't be right. It just can't be.

"Ah, It is a long and tragic story, young Maximum Overchuckle Final Funlicious Hilarrington Valentine...or should I say, Maximum Overchuckle Final Funlicious HIllarington Valentine-Brando-Joestar-Karsson?"

What.

"For you see, your birth was. Well, let's call it a miracle. While drowning her sorrows, Dio's mother met a dashing, generous stranger. Taking pity on her, disgraced second cousin Joshua Joestar paid for her drinks, then found himself carrying her to bed after she had far too many. But he was a virtuous man, and did not intend to disgrace her"

Then how-

"-Alas a freak Stand accident caused an alternate universe version of Funniest Valentine to fall upon him, just when his pants had fallen off from his belt buckle being too flimsy! He was so inept at using Love Train, he accidentally sent himself to another universe while trying to erase Communism"

(Cont'd)
>>
File: sunrise land.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sunrise land.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>54650676
Are you sure about that?
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54650783
"As this was happening I attempted to correct the timeline with my own Stand. Unfortunately my archnemesis Maury Povich, feared in my world for using his Stand「DAT BABY」to breed an army of half-Stand, half-human hybrids, followed me through to attack! While throwing himself in the way of Povich's pro-life splash attack, his own Stand and Funniest's caused a freak causality accident, rewriting history so all the men-and one Stand-in that room had simultaneously married Dio's mother in different timelines, but the observer effect caused all her alternate universe sons to collapse into one person. For what it's worth, I can assure you we were all excellent husbands til death did us part"

I don't know how to respond to that.

"Respond to my FIST, nerd" yelled Chad, stepping out of nowhere as his Stand「TOO COOL」made things totally uncool. "You think a little quantum uncertainty is gonna keep me from getting my lunch money!?"

"He does have a point". My father sighed, as Kars #27 dropped dead next to him. "Have I mentioned I am also the user of 「GOLDENEYE」, charged by Lord Dio to raise and execute you at adulthood to prevent you from erasing his legacy? Forgive me, brothers. The world was not enough"

Suddenly the Slender Man to burst out of Kars #27's corpse. "͠Man, ͞w̨ha̡t ̸a̶ te͠ŗr͡ifyi͝n̵ģ「ST͝A͡ND」͢yóu've ͢g͞o͡t͝ t͡h͘e̕ŗe͝"͟ he hissed. "̡Bu͟t ́yơư'̢ll͢ ͡n͞e͜e͜d m̧or͠e͘ t̨h̡an ̷t̸hat̵ ͡t̶o ̸t̢ake͞ dow͜n͡ ̛m͝y「̨SPOÒKY SCA̷R̷Y ̵SK̵E̴L̶E͘TO̵N͝S」̀.̸ H͠i, ̛a̸non̕! T̡ha̸nk̀s fo͡r t͜a̧kin̨g͟ ̶c̸a͜r̸ȩ of Ra͟ptu̡re̴ ̧for̶ m̛e̶! ̴Let͜'s͡ ͡Staǹḑ ̛bat͢tl͢e t̡hȩs̶e ̡chu̸mps t̸ogeth͘e͞r!" The assembled Karses nodded solemnly, recognising an honorable duel of manly spirit between father and son.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>54650783
>not going Ultimate Lifeform

Literally sub-optimal jumping.
>>
File: WAT birb.gif (2MB, 488x291px) Image search: [Google]
WAT birb.gif
2MB, 488x291px
>>54650783
>「THE WALL」

What?
>>
>>54650613
>if I have to do them in order of creation, there's a good chance that I'll die in Young Justice.
Actually, it says you can ONLY go to setting you made, not that you HAVE to go to each setting you made.

>if I have to do them in order of creation, there's a good chance that I'll die in Young Justice.
I thought that was a kids show?
Why You Die?
>>
>>54650766
No, humans can be demons, who says humans cant be demons?. This is covered in the story. plus demon king already gets a lot.
>>
>>54650802
Yep, that's some Jorge Joestar writing right there.
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>54650802
It was brutal and dirty, Chad mugging me of my fighting spirit only to be boned-and the Slender Man narrowly avoiding death by time hellhound when I said something racist against dogs. As my father lay dying, he whispered how proud he was of my Development.

I knew now what my destiny was. Already, time was beginning to halt as Ultimate Awakened Dio was making his way to our peaceful planet.

Tearing open a portal in time, I led the surviving 35 Kars, Slendy and my companions back to Friday 7 April AD 30, in Pontius Pilate's prefecture.

ALL JEWS ARE TERRIBAD I screamed at nobody in particular, kicking a surprised Pharisee in the teeth. GOD WANTS YOU TO LAY OFF HIS SON. Also, you got the wrong guy. Give that spear a good shove into my side this instant! Hand me that crown of thorns! Arrest me! Your Lord and Savior commands it!

"N-nani!?" Dio burst into the timeline, knocking aside some roman soldiers. "No, it's too soon! TOO SOON!"

That's right, I've figured out your plan Dio! I shouted, even as the confused legionnaires hammered nails into my wrists. You're betting everything on the Holy Corpse ressurecting Jonathan, aren't you? As you know, I shall now end that scheme by REPLACING the Holy Corpse!

"That's impossible! I'll just use my Stand to defeat you before you can taken to America!"

Oh really? Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @NotMyJesus, failing ambition and all, had aimed and fired his Stand at the true Son of God? Jail time!

NOOOOOOOOO, cried Dio as he faded out of the timeline. Once again, destined to die trying to murder an autistic Japanese teenager with a steamroller.

Anyway, once we dropped off my dead body I arranged an interdimensional family picnic between my various families on Mars. It was going as well as could be expected, until the Fears gatecrashed to challenge us all to a posing competition.

>>54650817
My Stand. The pastebin explains all. Or raises more questions. Either or, really!
>>
Is the maker of Stellaris here? I was wondering if imported civilizations could still purchase a species trait, or if that was locked off with race.
>>
File: jc11.jpg (76KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
jc11.jpg
76KB, 595x841px
[Broforce]

Drawback: Weak voice.

Foreign Bro, age 26

American heroism (Free)
American metal (Free)
Tunes of freedom (Free)
Citizenship (Free)
Alien Weaponry (900)
Honorary Human (600)
Rescue Mission (0)

I was a filthy commie who thought America was being stupid but didn't really do many communist things other than just kind of leave the war behind to become a travelling cook. I guess the free food was kinda communist? The point is, I finally found out why I pinged as True Evil last jump. Alternate universe cousin Funnificent's Stand apparently works retroactively.

[Ib]

Drawbacks: One Way Out, Fair Play, Stopped Watch, A Whole WORLD of ArtX1, Liars' Room, Open Doors, One Day (1500)

Drop-In, age 24 (1300)

Master of the Arts (Free)
Reclaimation (1200)
Paint to Life (1050)
Fabricated World (750)
Friends in the Gallery (350)
Help From Afar (50)
Candy (Free)
Music Box (0)
Art Supplies (Free)

A darkened room. Two girls and a young man, nervously tiptoing as if expecting to be grabbed by sentient inner demons, all the while the oppressive miasma of darkness and hidden things closes in like a hangman's noose-

-oh hey guys! Looking for the way out?

"Um...yes?"
"Who are you?"
"Hi, you seem nice! Because reasons!"

Nobody important! Right now, I'm the guy with the magic lantern that lets you cover 50 strides in one, and leads unfalliably to the exit!

"Hooray!"
"Oh wow, a...magic lantern that...will take away my friends...be a shame if anything would happen to it...or y-"

By the way, did anyone want to be a REAL girl? Check it out, shining this filter with the sigil for "hurtling forever towards the Earth" will make you legally real! If you were some kind of sentient painting, that is!

"YIPPEE! I mean not that I am, I just really wanna take a look at it right now!"

Alright! C'mon, let's take the scenic route. This is a pretty nice place to be IMPRISONED IN HATEFUL FLESH really, you just gotta know how to chat up the locals!
>>
>>54650402
Problemas Sleuth has an opposite gender clone of yourself.

One of the Alice jumps and Ready Player One can let you be two people at once.
>>
>>54650747
And then in the future, the legends shall be passed down of the stranger from nowhere who dumped a horrifying, twisted realm on to the world to save it...

Even to this day, Chrom says to his daughter Lucina, no one knows what really happened, considering this world is normal.
>>
>>54650820
OG Blue Beetle, Aqualad's girlfriend, and a few other minor characters are all confirmed dead. Jason Todd also might be dead, and Kid Flash got trapped in the Speed Force.

Also Darkseid shows up at the end of Season 2, and his appearance almost always results in someone's death. And despite it being a kids show, the villains typically don't play around here.
>>
File: Animal_Crossing_Logo.png (165KB, 385x259px) Image search: [Google]
Animal_Crossing_Logo.png
165KB, 385x259px
>>54650711
No. You am playing gods.

>>54650820
Darkseid doesn't mess around, and a few members of the team, as I mentioned before, did die. Wally even died onscreen (probably).

>>54650613
2. Animal Crossing
Origin: Mayor
Fruit: Apples (Rolled 7)
Perks: At Peace (900)
Tortimer's Apprentice
100% Approval Rating (700)
Companions: Assistant (Import Ms. Martian)
House Upgrades: Tier Four House (300)
Cozy
Compact
Town Upgrades: Museum
Police Station (200)
Wishing Well (0)

A vacation Jump, basically; I'm just going to relax, and enjoy the perks and responsibilities of being mayor. I'm going to Integrate my town into each Jump I visit, and take Drop Down for the house.
>>
>>54649065
I didn't like this challenge the first time I read it. Then I thought about it a little bit. Now the idea has grown on me. I wanted to thank you for this idea. I'm building for it now, but I had to stop and thank you.
>>
File: Wait a Second.gif (5MB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
Wait a Second.gif
5MB, 475x267px
>>54650783
>>54650802
>>54650860
What in the actual fuck did I just read.
>>
>>54650783
The Ultimate Wall Over Heaven Requiem wh- NANI?

What would it even do?
>>
>>54650242
In my case, it became apparent that Haruhi Suzumiya was / will be my Benefactor, having arranged things such that I'd be taking her younger self on a tour of the multiverse before she Ascends. This turned the chain into an Escort Mission; as the Benefactor, Haruhi doesn't actually count as a Companion, doesn't receive their usual immunities, and isn't eligible for import bonuses. Furthermore, something terrible is likely to happen if she somehow manages to get herself killed (and Haruhi being Haruhi, actual effort needs to be put into keeping her both safe and entertained, which factors often seem mutually exclusive).

Then I decided to do Darkest Dungeon... which wound up becoming an actual playthrough of Darkest Dungeon, in which Haruhi, as an Antiquarian (the weakest class), insists on coming along on every mission unless there's a good reason for her to not be there (as in "You have the Black Plague, and need to spend a week resting", as opposed to merely "It's too dangerous"). This was a terrible idea... but it does set a benchmark for the shit that I have to deal with.
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
[Camp Camp]

Quartermaster

Basic Care (Free)
Respect for the Personnel (Free)
Behind the Scenes (900)
All in One Chord (800)
The True Beauty of Nature (500)
Scars That Don't Heal (200)
Clothing Chest (Free)
Sex Stuff (Free)
Duct Tape (0)

It's not that I don't do my job. I just delegate every aspect of it to my duct tape.

>Where's our founder going? Are those the feds?!
>Oops, dropped my roll of duct tape! Accidentally duct taped Mr. Campbell's shoes to the ground!
>That's horrible! Who's going to fund us now?
>Duct taping this blank cheque of mine that only I can sign to this here door
>Um, um, um, what are the kids doing?
>Duct taping shut the other camps and taming the wildlife with duct tape leashes. You know, kid stuff.
>Are you telling me this camp is literally held together by duct tape at the moment?
>I mean, there's also WD-40 for the locks. And your wishful thinking for everything else
>...oh

I was all set to replace the Founder, but one marathon later I found out what the campers were like. And the counselors. Frankly, fucking off into the stratosphere to run a BETTER sex dungeon sounds way better than dealing with literally anyone here. Not that I would have ANY REASON to do that.

>>54650903
At least nobody's questioning the inexplicable return of dragon sanity and fertility! Or the ghost baby dimension I made, while trying to ease my way into making Einherjars by starting with sweet dreams and innocence before war hero PTSD.

>>54650939
HOW WOULD I EVEN KNOW, AND WHY WOULD I WANT TO FIND OUT
>>
File: 1501522707704.jpg (60KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501522707704.jpg
60KB, 500x625px
>>54650533
>Are first magic spells free and spammable?

Yes. That is literally the only reason to buy 1st magic over the others. You can recreate its effects much faster and easier with other systems but the 1st shines in that after you put in the truly autistic amount of time required to make something with it you can pretty much make that something for free with a snap of your fingers in vast quantities.
>>
>>54650983
Plus with the Demon King capstone in Maoyuu essentially lets you turn the economy into post-scarcity because you can make infinite food machines.
>>
>>54650983
So, why buy any other magic

there's no reason to get any of the others if you can do what they do with the First.
>>
File: LAUGHING AND THEN ANGER.gif (2MB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHING AND THEN ANGER.gif
2MB, 540x401px
>>54650949
Haha, ye-

>spoiler

YYYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

Okay but I'm interested in your plans with the Einherjar and I'd like to know more actually
>>
>>54650383
Ah well, who gives a shit? I'm a Solar, I can do anything.
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
[Nier 1]

Drawbacks: Snow Storm, Shadow Hunt, What a Beautiful Day (1800)

Tokyo, ground zero

Poor Child, age 17

For Your Sake (Free)
That Smile (1700)
No. 9 (1400)
Letter Box (Free)
Fully Written Story (1000)
Not Gonna Let Go (600)
The Cornerstone (0)

The gods are literally salty. Salty enough to summon and empower the Shadowlord's forces personally. His eyes are glowing red, and his army of living nightmares grows vast from the white taint. The world is ending.

So I reach out to another one. Thousands of possibilities away, a beacon in the YorHa bunker broadcasts it's distress signal. The air rends apart under arcane pressure, turns blue as the Eyes of the World activate-and with a thousand vengeful cries, YorHa charges across time and space into battle to save their alleged creators from themselves.

I turn my attention to the first casualties. With a channel of the Light, Caim and Angelus are back on their feet. Might as well give them some telepathy for ease of communications.

(...is it over now?)

Afraid not. But home's a stone's throw away. I open a portal back to their original reality, and look at Caim to see what he's-hey. Hey Caim, I'm talking to you. Remember me?! Why are you staring at the Shadowlord-

(YOU ARE HUGE! ALSO, YOU HAVE RED EYES! RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR YOUR EYES!!!)

Aaaand he's off. Angelus quietly faceclaws as Caim mounts her and attempts to stab the sky.

At least all this chaos means I can work in relative quiet. "Relative" being the operative word; I still have to bark orders at the killbots to NOT kill their own makers by accident, so Medea ended up doing most of the ritualistic heavy lifting. It's around the time when Devola and Popula are done screaming down the JSDF about the massive mistake they made, that the white gunk is forcefully banished into my netherealm.

Hey, it's a rare cooking ingredient.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>54651029
First cannot destroy, that is all up to the third.
>>
File: why we shitpost.jpg (122KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
why we shitpost.jpg
122KB, 650x650px
>>54650676
Maybe. What exactly prompted that line of thinking, though?
>>
>>54649065
IMPORTANT QUESTION!

The Light of Terra, taken as a single gauntlet, gives us points to spend on a planet as well as 2000 CP to customize the ship itself.

Valid?
>>
>>54651054
Make something capable of destroying.

Boom.
>>
>>54651054
Create something's destruction, then. Also, you're thinking of the Fourth. Third is soul-magic.
>>
>>54651074
All the jump makers replying to a post in thread.
>>
>>54651029
Time travel, infinite energy generators, soul fuckery, and the ability to destroy literally anything? The first sucks donkey balls for anything you want done within the next century or two unless you already know how to do the thing.
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>54651051
Deprived of it, Nier's army practically collapses from withdraw. YorHa has a much easier time subduing "monsters" that aren't fighting back. Now to stop Caim before-NO. NO, TIME OUT.

(NO! MUST....RIP! MUST TEAR!). I end up wordlessly pointing at the prone girl he's standing behind before he grumpily wanders off.

"Do it" agrees the gutted Shadowlord, struggling to shield Yonah's gestalt. "Damn you. Damn you, for destroying our future. Without you...without God's wrath assuaged...the Gestalt program's too damaged. We'll die, this WORTHLESS timeline will continue and it's all your fault"

You know, if you wanted my help. You only ever had to ask. I snap my fingers. In a gout of cold blue fire, a pair of replicants appear. One adult brunette, one platinum blonde child. Familial relations deliberately ambiguous.

I also open another portal to their timeline, and gesture at the beaten Gestalts. Comissar 2e cheerfully kicks one while it's down, swearing up a storm about.

I've seen how your world ends. You'll find no safe haven for her there, but you might here.

"...what now, then? Do we have to make a pact with you too, to survive?"

I consider that for a moment.

Then I spaketh unto him: Verily, thou dost owe thine savior tree fiddy.

>>54651033
So I recently found out on Fallen London, that the ancient Egyptian rulers could build structures in Parabola using the Correspondence. Now the Prisoner's Honey item lets you carry a little Parabola around, Singularity Event from FEAR lets you share psychic abilities and The Unlosing Jumper lets you manipulate the raw energy of heroism. And since the jump said magic here is all about sucking up ambient energy, I thought it might be interesting to make not!Primarchs by infusing traditional psyker techniques into well-loved orphans, to see if it's possible to propagate the raw potential of a Fire Emblem main character through a psychic orphan baby master race
>>
>>54651135
>unless you already know how to do the thing
Your own knowledge barely factors in, for better or worse.
>>
>>54651139
>Singularity Event from FEAR lets you share psychic abilities

And now because you're using it, Red's going to have a breakdown and nerf that perk into the ground.

Better off finding something else given her grudge against you.
>>
>>54650821
>plus demon king already gets a lot.
Hero (200 CP) gets
Free Magic Adept (100 CP value)
Free Heroes Spirit (100 CP value)
Sword Skills discount (100 CP value)
Hero's Wings discount (200 CP value)
Final Casting discount (300 CP value)
Free Heroes Crown (100 CP value)
Free Abyssal Armor (200 CP value)
500 CP in freebies and 600 in discounts.

Demon King (200 CP) gets
Free Ecomomy 101 (100 CP value)
Hard Work & Study Discount (100 CP value)
Crimson Sage discount (200 CP value)
Crimson Saint discount (300 CP value)
Free Demon Horn Tiara (100 CP value)
Outer Library discount (400 CP value)
200 in freebies and 1,000 in discounts

A lot more of the heroes stuff is actually free.
(And both of the backgrounds are about a 100 CP overpriced compared to the Drop Ins, Merchants, Mages, Archers, and Paladins)
The merchant should receive some free purchases of gold from the item section.
>>
>>54650595
For Fall Of The Silver Millennium, can the plot of the main series still happen, with Usagi and the rest appearing?
What I’m hoping to do is have the modern day play out similarly to canon, but with the Senshi having a mentor who’s been around since before the Silver Millennium ended.
>>
File: afraid bird.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
afraid bird.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>54651139
>Spoiler

Good god almighty.
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
*swearing up a storm about what a disappointment humans were

[Wolfenstein]

Drawbacks: Early Start, Out For Blood, The Occult, Golden Age (1800)

Rolled Poland, Asylum

Say It Right (Free)
Bloody Science (1700)
Skullface (1500)
Secret Thieves (1200)
Da'at Yichud Library (800)
Beloved Puppy (600)
Uber Concrete (500)
Moon Base 2 (200)
Project Whisper Helicopter (0)

"You VILL remake the Earth's population in the image of the Aryan race, foul spirit! That is the purpose for which I have summoned you across countless worlds!"

And I was like, no. Fuck you Hitler, I'm taking my pal Rommel, going to the moon, getting him his OWN moon, setting up a battle moon country club which you're not invited to and sitting out your autistic living space tantrum.

"Then you vill be branded a traitor to the Fifth Reich!"

By the way, your people are TERRIBLE at health & safety. They really should've read those big, deadly cannisters' instructions before spraying themselves with a mutagenic virus.

"No!" cried Hitler, "I must purge the undesirables!"

So I said "No Hitler, you are the undesirables"

And then Hitler was a werewolf.

[Night in the Woods and Sekai Oni]

https://pastebin.com/8ui9366T

In which I spent an inordinate amount of time playing record label manager for a grumpy cat, and NOTHING OF INTEREST HAPPENED.
>>
>>54651163
Literally nobody has had a problem with it for over 2 years. Plus it now has conpanion buy options. Im not changing it now for what I dont see as being a real reason to change it.plus Im heading to bed anyway, have a nice night and have fun everyone!
>>
File: jc9.jpg (148KB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
jc9.jpg
148KB, 1000x1273px
[Wonderful 101]

Drawbacks: We do not have these "catchphrases" in my country, Final Ultimate Legendary..., The Terror of 100 Demons (1800)

Wonderful One

Hero Historia (Free)
Enthused Exchange (1700)
Our Future (1400)
Konquest (600)
Wonder A-La-Carte to Go (Free)
UNITE IMPORT (200)

CENTINEL Suit (Free)
Unite Drill (Free)
Unite Build (Free)
Unite Big (Free)
Unite Rocket (100)
Unite Glider (0)

I was a bit worried for a second but-it turns out, there totally IS a place for silent but dramatic people among the CENTINELS! It's called being the Operator! So while everyone else was running around and calling out attack names and whatnot I was just chilling with Alice making sure the trains ran on time. Alice is easily my best friend in the entire crew. We are committed to an unspoken smile-off competition.

Well, that's my day job anyway. I have to go somewhere else for my night one.

>re: The Terror of 100 Demons: Attached pls find true enemy of GEATHJERK + temporal anomaly research + alliance proposal
>IMPOSSIBLE. COEXISTENCE WITH THE INVADERS IS UNACCEPTABLE
>re: Calculations of victory for GEATHJERK forces against attack on two fronts
>BUT THAT TOO, IS UNACCEPTABLE. ACTIVATING PLANET BUSTER IN-
>re: Projected anti-causality modifications
>IN THAT CASE...WE WILL REQUIRE THE SHADOW AMPLIFIER AND RESPAWN ENGINE. WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU

The others are having fun, at least! Bayonetta and Jeanne get along famously with Bayonetta and Jeanne, and all of them agree Wonder Blue simply /must/ be related to Luka. Nona hooked up Red and Immorta, with the power of teamwork-backflips. Sonsaku made a point of taking Luka to see his mom's soul-bot.

Some of the veterans noticed defeated GEATHJERK officer disappear screaming into a purple void. Nobody thought too hard about it.

(Cont'd)
>>
>>54651156
Which is a bad thing.
>>
File: jc13.jpg (16KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
jc13.jpg
16KB, 736x460px
>>54651222
The final battle...wasn't what anyone expected.

>Everyone, lend me your strength! Jergingha will be attacking any minute, we need to-
>-SURRENDER
>Ha! As if that's ever happening, eh Red?
>NO. WE HAVE SURRENDERED, BECAUSE ONLY THEN WILL OUR TRUE ENEMY REVEAL THEMSELVES. NOW YOU /MUST/ SURRENDER TOO, FOR YOU CANNOT DEFEAT THEM ALONE
>Wait, what are you talking about?
>YOU ARE DESTINED TO BECOME CONQUERORS. BRINGERS OF DEATH. DESTROYERS OF WORLDS. WE DO NOT EXPECT FORGIVENESS. BUT WE NEED YOU TO UNLOCK YOUR PLANET'S TRUE POWER SO THAT WE CAN SURVIVE
>Ha, as if we'd ever give up! But let's say we do. Just how do you expect us to believe-

And that was when Wonder-Crimson led the other 99 demons in a beeline to GEATHJERK forces. There was no grandstanding. No speech. Only pitiless, rehearsed slaughter.

>-you. Red, it's...it's you
>It can't be! I would never-no. We WILL never commit such horrors! Wonderful One-oh-I'll count you all later, I don't know about you. But I'm not ready to let the sins of the future defile the present we fight to defend!
>Hell no!
>You tell 'em, Red!
>I've always wanted to fight my evil future self anyway!
>AND NEITHER ARE WE. IF WE CEASE ALL HOSTILITIES. IF WE SUBMIT TO JUSTICE. WILL YOU AID US?
>Make no mistake Jergingha, this isn't over...but here and now? Diplomacy has prevailed!

And so they launched into the fray. The Guyzoch pirates and revived GEATHJERK officers flanking the Wonderful Ones. The Virgin Victory and Platinum Robo raced to defend the Earth. A fist, a naginata and multiple biomechanical monsters thrown at a tide of heartless monsters.

It wasn't enough.

UNITE-BALEFIRE cleaved through a blue sword, and Blue fell screaming through space and time. UNITE-MEGIDALAON cleaved apart Ohrowchee. UNITE-FAMILICIDE would have slewn Immorta and Vorkken had Jergingha himself not taken the hit.

All of time and space shook with terror as one hundred invincible demons called for Wonder-Jerk's death.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: saber alter lancer cool outfit.png (995KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
saber alter lancer cool outfit.png
995KB, 640x1136px
>>54651177
Well, Fall Of The Silver Millennium is all about averting the events that will happen in the modern day. Usagi reincarnating on Earth with the Sailor Senshi. She can't reincarnate if she's alive. So I don't think it would be possible.

If you want to wank the drawback that makes you Usagi's mentor (Assuming you don't go Sailor Senshi or Mysterious Protector or Villain) and say you've been around since the Silver Millennium (Like Luna and Artemis) if you think it would make a good story, go ahead and do it.
>>
File: Divine Dividing Divide.png (188KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Divine Dividing Divide.png
188KB, 500x281px
If I use Divine Dividing to absorb the enemies power along with The Power is Jumpers, would it make the power mine permanently? Considering it is not a timed thing.
>>
File: jc20.png (569KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jc20.png
569KB, 1920x1200px
>>54651243
Only then, did I answer. Newfound cosmic infinitude surged through the defenders, along with instinctive knowledge of how everything is cool when you're part of a team. They met only smiles (it was finally a fight, not a massacre), but Crimson finally signaled their own special attack now my radiance had exposed itself among the others.

>...
>Wait, what's going on?! Guys, I thought I died but-I'm back! And I'm ready for round 2, woo!
>That's Anon's power kicking in. You guys might wanna hang onto something
>SO WONDER-JERK HAD /THIS/ MUCH POWER HELD IN RESERVE...I FEEL MYSELF RECONSTITUTING ALREADY.
>...
>Hey uh...mission control? I think it's traditional for you to say something impressive to activate the final attack

Alice looked at me. I had long since turned into a portal to my true self, but my social awkwardness was holding victory at bay. I stammered. I conjured a glass of water but accidentally vaporised it from embarrassment. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, what do I say.

Coughing, Alice said into her mic: "My colleague would like to say: You picked a fight with the wrong timeline"

As Green saved Vijounne from a negative energy blade, as Pink hauled Chewgi out of a flaming portal-I launched my own special attack: UNITE-SPIRAL. Forming into a shining vortex of purest platinum, heroes, villians and old friends pierced through the darkest timeline to win a better tommorow!

And then, there were celebrations!

But also galactic planetary service, to put back all the smashed planets and so forth.
>>
>>54651213
>have fun everyone!
You can't make me have fun.
>>
>>54651257
Just looked it up, and can't see why it wouldn't. Be careful about the absorbing effect being disrupted by more powerful entities or effects, I guess? Also blowing up from too much energy.

(I don't know what that could be, but according to the wiki the True Longinus is the most powerful weapon, not the double Ds, and apparently there are multiple dragons who can just sort of shrug off the guy currently using the True Longinus)
>>
>>54649892
I mean... I imagine my stance on this is pretty obvious.
>>
>>54651222
>and all of them agree Wonder Blue simply /must/ be related to Luka.
Not that Luka simply /must/ be related to Luka?
>>
>>54651256
Ah. I didn’t know if when the Jump said “Princess Serenity must not die”, it meant “Ever” or “From Queen Beryl’s work”.
>>
>>54651079
>Valid?
Sort of. I don't think you take the planet with you there? So it won't follow you. In addition I thought the ship was a scenario reward? If so, you cannot obtain it since you are not actually in jump to complete any scenario requirements.

Also be aware that all drawbacks will not automatically be removed, and will apply to you all at once, when all your choices are made. That can be a problem gaining points to spend by taking drawbacks.
>>
Anybody got recommendations for second jump durability powers (decided not to go with Infamous because I dont really like the world)
>>
>>54651310
Alright just wanted to make sure my plan would work out okay.

>shrug off the guy currently using the True Longinus

Yeah I always found that to be funny with how ineffective it was, despite everyone claiming it was so powerful.
>>
>>54651243
>-you. Red, it's...it's you
>I've always wanted to fight my evil future self anyway!
No it isn't. The 100 Demons are from 1400 years in the future, not dark future versions of the current Wonderful Ones.
>>
File: adventurer nika 3.png (250KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
adventurer nika 3.png
250KB, 500x282px
>>54651325
You can't die in the Silver Millennium from old age. You have to be physically killed to die.
>>
>>54651335
That's fair. It was a bit of a longshot anyways. At least I can pick up Hooligan and the Choir.
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
Phew, that's a wrap.

I seem to remember there was a Watchmen jump posted a while too, does anyone know if that got on the drive or not? Can't find it, not sure if the drive's just not loading well for me again.

>>54651324
Hey, that's like saying Jetstream Sam /must/ be related to Sam Fisher.

...okay, you have a point.

>>54651349
I think it might have something to do with how most of the powerful weapons have some sort of limiter that needs a unique condition and/or wielder to use it's true potential? And apparently the current wielder is a total a glory hound, and also not related to God at all.

I could be confusing it for another weapon, though.

>>54651362
Oh. Thought they looked awfully familiar so psychic life extention shenanigans were happening, but alright.
>>
>>54651366
Hey Nika why does the world of Arachnea have to be so screwed up? I just got finished reading the intro you made.
>>
>>54651366
Yeah, what I didn’t know was, since defeating Beryl gives 800 CP, did that mean my work was over.
>>
File: because.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
because.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>54651416
>Pic related

If it helps, after the first few years Medeus will kick the bucket for good and it'll be a better place. Just grit your teeth and survive.
>>
>>54651435
>Medeus will kick the bucket for good
But..but..he just wanted to help his dragon friends.
>>
File: fallout-4-logo.jpg (25KB, 724x377px) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4-logo.jpg
25KB, 724x377px
>>54650910
3. Fallout 4
Origin: The Institute
Race: Synth Courser (600)
Perks: Chemist
Wasteland M.D. (500)
Mechanist (350)
Cyborg (150)
SCIENCE! (-150)
Far Harbor Survivalist (Scenario Reward)
Acadian (Scenario Reward)
Protector Enhancement (Scenario Reward)
Items: Starting Gear
Radio Stations
Salvaged Assualtron Head (-200)
Companions: Nick Valentine (Scenario Reward)
Scenario: Far Harbor (Favored Acadia)
Drawbacks: Party Animal, Scrounger (0)

Game plan is to save the Minutemen, and turn them into a legitimate government. Team up with the Railroad to take over the Institute's resources, and tell the BoS to take a hike if they don't like the Commonwealth's new status quo. I'm also siding with Acadia, because they're mostly cool. Plus I get to take Nick Valentine with me, and he's my favorite companion (except for Curie). Mostly, I just wanted Fallout's science so I could share it with our world.
>>
>>54651338
Sburb, maybe? The Troll capstone makes you damn hard to kill, which is sort of like being durable. Even with all the crazy shit going on in that comic, the guy it was based on never died a "normal" death in any timeline, the only thing that ever managed to kill alternate versions of himself was when the timeline they were in ceased to exist.

Maybe Ranma too, I think there's a 100 CP perk that lets you walk off getting hit by a car and thrown through a statue.
>>
>>54651448
As far as I can tell hes basically Dragon Zouken

Had a hard life, then started to degenerate into a senile zombie, then started killing everyone out of spite
>>
If I go to Vampire: The Masquerade and then leave then start eating vampires from other settings to I get their power or is it just a V:TM thing?
>>
>>54651257
Probably, since it's less about Divine Dividing having a maximum time limit and more about the power naturally leaking back out of the host. Just remember that it's power, not powers. You gain their strength, but you don't acquire any new abilities.

>>54651310
I think the True Longinus' failures are mostly Cao Cao's. That's actually what his character is about in the current plot, figuring out why he's not able to live up to the potential of the True Longinus and questioning why he was given such a great power if he can't use it right.
>>
>>54651473
Other vampires don't have a connection to the Curse of Cain, so probably not. If you found vampires that had a connection to their universe's Cain, though, maybe you could merge them together.
>>
File: nightless rose.jpg (177KB, 512x875px) Image search: [Google]
nightless rose.jpg
177KB, 512x875px
>>54651434
Considering how you do get some more of Usagi's foes arriving soon (I think I wrote that down in the jump somewhere?), it's not over. You just get 800 CP after you defeat Beryl. I need to update Sailor Moon To add a scenerio for evil jumpers And then you live your life in peace until the point in time where the jump would end normally.

>>54651448
Someone should convince Medeus to chill out a bit if they can. Poor guy went through a lot. It's easy to understand why he's cranky. But Garnef has some powerful mind control magic up his sleeve, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was mind controlling Medeus using the Dark Sphere which can corrupt and twist people's minds based on their mental issues.
>>
File: aXm615xjU.jpg (89KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm615xjU.jpg
89KB, 650x650px
>>54648768
>
>>54651473
Fairly certain it's a VtM thing.
>>
>>54651486 >>54651493
Fair enough.
>>
>>54651338
Persona's not bad for that. Get a bunch of resistances and raise your defense stat, and you'll be able to tank hits from gods.
>>
>>54651488
>I think I wrote that down in the jump somewhere?
You did, it was just some confusion on my part. Thanks!
>>
>>54651455
Thanks. I will think I will go with Ranma. The whole point is so I dont slip, fall and break my neck or something ending my chain before it gets going
>>
toss me three jumps already mentioned in thread.
>>
>>54651473
>>54651486
>>54651493
>>54651502
I'm going to fanwank it a bit. I'm doing VtR and maybe doing an Ash that Devours. That sort of thing can't work unless there are vampires to diablerize. >>54650717

Diablerie is something that Kindred (either the children of Caine, or the VtR Kindred who are mostly the same) do to each other and other creatures are explicitly unable to be diablerized or to do it to Kindred. But there's nothing to say that you couldn't do it to other vampires, even if they aren't the children of Caine or whatever you'd call the VtR guys. It's not explored since it never comes up. But I think Marceline of Adventure time does some mega-manning where she slays other powerful vampires and takes their abilities, diablerie could at the very least be used to steal souls and knowledge.
>>
>>54650928
>I'm building for it now, but I had to stop and thank you.
Thanks. Just remember to plan for the hereafter. The Benefactor promises nothing more than what was offered in the gift package, and People die then they are killed.

>>54651393
If you want a ship, try redeeming a voucher for something in Star Wars, The Original Trilogy. That's the one that offers a free ship I think. Or the R-Type jump also offers various ships, including some free ones by origin.
>>
>>54651530
Twilight, 40k Eldar, VtM
>>
>>54651203
I genuinely don't know what's happening in the Sekai Oni build. Pls explain.
>>
How can i put three(four?) companions in one slot?
>>
>>54651565
You gotta really muscle them in there.

Try climbing on top and stomping down on them.
>>
>>54651565
Darkest Dungeon can put four in one slot if you win the gauntlet.
>>
>>54651538
>People die when they are killed.
I've barely spent my second ticket so far. I have /no/ idea where I'm going to retire to. Certainly not back here on normal Earth.

Man that's a difficult decision to make.
>>
File: Who_Framed_Roger_Rabbit_logo.png (230KB, 586x293px) Image search: [Google]
Who_Framed_Roger_Rabbit_logo.png
230KB, 586x293px
>>54651450
4. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Origin: Toon (700)
Perks: He's A Toon
Make' Em Laugh
Toon Physicist (400)
Speech Balloons (300)
Patience (200)
Items: Jumpchain: The Animated Series
Cartoon Camera (150)
Minibar (100)
Companions: Import Ms. Martian and Nick Valentine (0)
Ms. Martian (Drop In-Toon: He's A Toon, Speech Balloons, Stunt Double)
Nick Valentine (Detective: Patience, Bouncing Off The Walls, Judge, Quality Art Supplies)

After Doom got Dipped, Nick Valentine partnered up with Eddie and took up painting as a hobby; meanwhile Ms. Martian and I continued to make cartoons, sorting through Jumpchain: The Animated Series in our spare time.
>>
>>54651493
>that quote with that image
...well that's ominous.
>>
File: Grandpa's Poem.jpg (524KB, 1291x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Grandpa's Poem.jpg
524KB, 1291x1600px
Ran into a moral dilemma.
To take a harem perk, or to not take a harem perk, that is the question.
While the perks seem enticing, I don't know how good I feel with what is essentially a mind whammy perk that makes people like me, even If I picked up the dodgeball perk to make it platonic. I mean, how would companions or whoever react if they knew I picked those up before meeting them?

Any thoughts?
pic vaguely related.
>>
>>54651834
>any thoughts

Grandpa probably would've taken a harem perk if there were any around in his day. Be like grandpa, anon. He was a good man.
>>
>>54651834
You could just say that perks just make stories happen, I don't consider social perks to be mind control perks, mere storytelling devices than anything.
>>
>>54651556
>https://pastebin.com/8ui9366T
.... I think Battler needed access to large amounts of love very quickly so he used his not-Harem and ... yeah made some.
>>
>>54651834
Is it mind-whammying other people to make them love you, or is it subtly shifting your own behavior so as to make you the kind of person that attracts a harem?

Or maybe it just alters fate slightly so that you keep finding yourself in situations where it's easy to get a harem. Like, the members of your harem would always have joined your harem if they met you, and the perk just helps you meet them in the first place. That one doesn't seem to present any moral issues, since you're not forcing anyone to love you.
>>
>>54651834
Depends on the companion's personality. Some might shrug off the mental effects if you've caused an objective improvement to their lot. Others will probably wish they could murder you.

Regardless, at least one of the harem perks we've got nowadays does its thing by giving you the social, romantic, and psychological skills needed to genuinely satisfy all parties involved while fighting off jealousy. I know for a fact that there's one like this out there, even if I can't call it by name or jump. If you can find it, then there is no issue.

>>54651899
...Oh.
>>
File: IMG_0810.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
Been months since my last one so starting a new Chain. Complete with a side order of suffering.
Jump One
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
Executive (free)
The Man (free)
SHIN JUMPER NEO (free)
DANgerous (900)
Blessing of the Gods (600)
Game Start! (free) Gamer Driver
Proto Chronicle Gashat (0)
Ego Enhancers (free)
Gashacon Zapper (-200)
Why, Why, Why, Why? (0)

GASHATTO!
Proto Gashat (600) Shadow Operative B0ss, a stealth game based level Zero that can edit collision properties of game area terrain. Mostly useful for sneaking through the ground or creating invisible walls. Has am improved version of the cloaking feature that would be integrated into its Level Two Form, allowing temporary invisibility until another Gashat is used.
Level X Gashat (300) Shadow Machine Ascent, a game about a cyborg taking revenge on the system that failed him. Huge physical boost but minimal gimmicks. Finisher allows a multitude of strikes in the blink of an eye. Grows with the user's rage and bloodshed, be it that of the user or the enemy.
Level X Gashat (0) Soldiers of Fortune, a game where you use cards to represent mercenary crews and carry out missions against your enemies. Summons mook Bugsters that must be controlled and equipped with cards from a deck. As cards are used they grow stronger and the mooks become better at wielding them, it gathers data from each conflict, creating new tactics cards and gathering data that someone familiar with Gashat programming can process into new equipment cards or even special Bugster operatives with enough data.

Not the most elegant introduction to the Chain, but at least I get a decent arsenal to use going forward. This will probably end in tears and a lot of Complete Bugsters. But hey, I have godly skills and enough self improving Gashats to hopefully keep up with the arms race for awhile. Might even see about replicating Proto Chronicle to the masses so that they actually stand a chance against the Bugsters.
>>
>>54648754
>custom NPCs
That's how I got three out of my four companions. It's really a great way to make OC characters and I jumped Overlord mostly for that.
>>
>>54651834
Does your jumper choose his perks? If not, just use the old "I just sorta ended up with it".

If not, then morals are a genuinely valid reason not to choose it. Do whatever fits your narrative best.
>>
>>54650784
Doesn't the Japanese name for America translate literally into something like "Rice Land"?
>>
What rank is Gilgamesh's Chain of Heaven?
>>
>>54652115
You come to my country, you eat my rice!
>>
>>54651657
5. Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Background: Scientist
Race: Human
Perks: The Adjectival Jumper
Scientist Supreme
Armored Jumper (750)
Sleek and Efficient (550)
Pym's Protege (250)
Powers: Power Source
Aesthetics
Supreme Mind (-50)
Hulk Out (-350)
Items: Costume+Power Armor+Sleek+GiAnt-Sized
Degrees
The Infinity Gauntlet (-400)
Drawbacks: Caught in the Crossfire, Red in the Ledger, Split Personality (0)

Like Young Justice, the plan is to derail the plot with foreknowledge; unfortunately this is much more difficult due to most people thinking I'm a villain, and since I'm the transformation personality in the Split Personality drawback my other half isn't much of a fan either. The Jekyll and Hyde scenario is amplified here, with the twist being that we're both good guys- my unpowered personality uses his power armor to be a hero, while I use my superpowers.

In any case, I think I have pretty good odds of surviving here, since I think I'll be able to win over my better half with time.

Oh yeah, and there's a weirdo running around in my old costume from Young Justice committing crimes using the laser gun and Assaultron Head from Fallout 4. Jokes on him though, since he's probably going to die from cancer after we leave since the Assaultron Head gives off radiation.

More technology perks for when I get back to Earth, plus two useful powers.
>>
>>54650242
I very carefully crafted my chain to give myself the greatest chance of survival over a very long period of time in order to give myself as many perks and abilities as possible before ramping the power up in such a way that my survival is all but guaranteed.

I see myself as sort of a kindred spirit to jumpchan in that i don't seek thrills or entertainment from difficult battles, but rather from how i can affect the world around me, change things, bend people and things to my will in very specific ways and watch what happens. I like to see what exactly i can create, and if i like, i can try and push that - push *myself* to my own limits, rather than seek something outside of myself to do so.
>>
File: Yandere Yuki Onna.png (987KB, 1074x604px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere Yuki Onna.png
987KB, 1074x604px
>>54648754
Justice's Custom NPC was designed as a floor boss. The floor boss of an Ice-Floor their design is meant to evoke a Yuki-Onna. They don't Aggro until they try to pass the boss room, or they attack. They doesn't attack first.
When they do aggro they toss off the yukata and there is heavy armor underneath, and they start tossing around fire magic.

Meant purely as a "You expected an Ice-boss? Nope, fuck you"
>>
>>54652129
I don't think its listed in canon

Seems like an A ranker to me tho
>>
>>54652129
It's never really given. http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Enkidu_(Noble_Phantasm)

However it's theoretically simply a E-A with the caviate that it's power actually scales up depending on Divinity.
>>
>>54651565
Darkest Dungeon is the only jump that lets you put multiple companions into a single slot
>>
>>54652144
It's just weird because rice has never been a major crop in the US, and the only region that ever had it as a staple crop, the Southeast, basically stopped growing it entirely when the cotton gin executed everything except cotton and tobacco.
>>
>>54652172
A great way to fuck with folks is to have the Snow actually be some kind of frozen accelerate. To make it even worse. Fighting a Fire Elemental in a field of forzen Rocket Fuel sounds terrfying.
>>
>>54652248
Dude we also grow greens, watermelons, rice, and other stuff.
>>
>>54652190
Even then it doesnt actually work on Super Divinities like Tiamat.
But honestly describing how the hell they even deal with Tiamat in FGO's Babylon chapter can be described as "Rasputinian" in terms of required excessiveness
>>
>>54652252
That works. I also considered having it so that "fire mode" only activates at like 10-20% of her health being gone, so that they can't scout her and find out the trick easily.
>>
>>54652269
You do now. I'm talking about how rice has NEVER been the main crop in the southeast, and hasn't been a major crop since the cotton gin. Especially not around the time Japan and the US had contact. It's only very recently that rice cultivation has picked up in the southeast, and it's all asian rice rather than the stuff they used to grow (which were hybrids of african and american rice.) So the appellation doesn't make sense.
>>
>>54652270
Tiamat is a Beast. She's another freakish sort of entity representing a major sin.

She's also apparently the engine by which life was actually born/spread and is mostly just butthurt at humans for saying they hate their mom and trying to seal her away.
>>
>>54652252
Also she's not quite a Fire Elemental. She's actually a Draconian. A Fire Magic/Melee Combat build specifically. Because you expect a Yuki-Onna to be primarily a Caster.
>>
>>54651987
On the one hand I survived. On the other hand most of CR didn't. Dan went full Game Master and stole my Gashats, using them to further his own research. With access to my mostly complete form of Kamen Rider Chronicle he proceeded to complete the game ages ahead of schedule and dispose of CR as no longer necessary. After retrieving my Gashats I was able to save Brave, but Emu succumbed to the virus while Snipe and Kiriya were Game Overed.

From there I abused my talents at game design to release a "patch" for Kamen Rider Chronicle to restore the Proto features. Bugsters were still running rampant, but we at least were able to fight back. We got cocky though, and when we tried to face Dan he revealed he had obtained Level X on Dangerous Zombie and stolen data from Soldiers of Fortune to allow massive coordination of the zombie horde. A lot of good men died that day, in the end I retired from the front lines due to wounds and hoping to manage to use my talents to fix things. In the end I think I only lived because Dan found crushing my creations amusing. So it ended as ten years of trying to keep the scattered fragments of humanity alive while ignoring the screams of "Onore Merchant" in the background.
>>
>>54652172
Is there a nurarihyon no mago jump?
>>
>>54651834
"Mind Whammy" is only one interpretation of how the perk works.

In a sufficiently large omniverse, containing many sufficiently large multiverses, there exists a world where someone of your background, any background, happens to be loved by someone matching exactly the character you want to love you. Rather than overriding someone's mental state, who's to say that the cost of the harem perk isn't the price you pay for a ticket to that particular instance of existence?
>>
>>54652484
Not to my knowledge
>>
>>54652366
Why can't we just let dragonmom live

Does Gil have any of Mardukth's weapons?
>>
>ex-aid
These are some very violent doctors.
>>
>>54652543
Basically, dragonmom was always birthing new creatures, which unfortunately included monsters that humans had to deal with. Since she didn't think like a human and was incapable of understanding the idea of NOT giving birth, they sealed her away in an empty dimension made up of what amounts to grail mud on crack. Sitting in that stuff for thousands of years, combined with her isolation and the fact that she was betrayed by her children, has extremely traumatized her. Once she's out, her prime goal is to genocide humans out of self preservation and hurt, from the betrayal and because her greatest fear is that they'll seal her back up again.

It's an extremely sad situation that was probably necessary.
>>
File: ex aid.jpg (42KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
ex aid.jpg
42KB, 650x650px
>>54652570
Yep.
>>
>>54652543
>Why can't we just let dragonmom
Tiamat doesnt feel like sharing existence with people. Or in her words: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Also while we're on the topic of FGO
Sherlock Holmes is summonable as a Ruler partially because the Chaldean system straight up does what it wants, but also because Holmes in his proper class would possibly damage the fabric of reality as humanity understands it because his entire Noble Phantasm is Mystery solutions
>>
File: 1500671320281.png (73KB, 1319x536px) Image search: [Google]
1500671320281.png
73KB, 1319x536px
>>54652570
>>
>>54652620
>>54652650

Well maybe it was a different time, but nowadays since the True Magic popped out can't you just like, find a nicer dimension to retire her in with the Second Magic? Or wish up a cosmic nursing home with the Third?

Maybe have family visits on sunday?

That's utter bullshit, you telling me Holmes is better at warping reality than Medea and Gilgamesh combined?
>>
>>54652620
Sounds like a problem that could be solved through waifuing.
>>
>>54652670
If you think you can manage it jumper, go for it, Grand Order will be out soon and Val promised a protag replacing origin.
>>
>>54652670
>making Tiamat give birth to even more monsters

That is the opposite of solving the problem anon
>>
>>54652678
It might not be, anon could have stuff to make the monsters loyal to him so it becomes the opposite of a problem.
>>
File: Teleports your TEeleport.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Teleports your TEeleport.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>54652570
Very
>>
>>54652669
iirc it was basically a full on PANIC situation when dealing with her, no real opportunity for elegant solutions.
>>
>>54652678
>>54652687
We have perks for that, IIRC. Don't remember where though.
>>
>>54652669
Nasuverse is in no small part founded on Mysteries, Holmes solves those. Less biggatons, more rock-paper-scissors logic. Even if Sherlock's still badass as a Servant.
>>
>>54652687
But there's still MONSTERS, so you still have overpopulation to worry about

>>54652697
So what I'm hearing is none of the Heroic Spirits had strong enough magical sedatives to stop the sad old lady from metaphorically shitting the bed, and literally shitting the planet.

Where can I find the strongest sedatives in the universe?

>>54652721
Can Holmes solve Ea?
>>
>>54651862
>>54651865
>>54651905
>>54651911
>>54652092
>>54652497
Interesting, very interesting. many thanks anons.
>>
>>54652677
I don't want to replace the protag, I want to waifu them.

Anyone who can strangle solomon to death is a good waifu.
>>
>>54652728
>Stringing your mom out on drugs
>>
6. Generic Creepypasta
Origins: Cryptid
Powers: Monstrous Body
Image Distortion
Perception Distortion
Spook
Ritualist (900)
Unstarveable (800)
Demograph (700)
Eternal (500)
Pocket Realm (100)
Genius Loci (-300)
Items: Creepypastas
Companions: Import Nick Valentine and Ms. Martian, spending 200 CP to give them 400 CP. (-500)
Drawbacks: CUTE, Monster, Jumpscares, Men in Black, Tragic Backstory (0)
Ms. Martian: (Cryptid, Monstrous Body, Night Vision, Teleportation, Contortionist, Unstarveable, Elemental (Fire), Eternal)
Nick Valentine: (Cryptid, Monstrous Body, Teleportation, Contortionist, Leaper, Unstarveable, Intangible, Eternal)

Basically going for a "god of my own pocket dimension" type of deal here. I'll spend these ten years as the spooky monster dumb teenagers summon at slumber parties, only I don't kill people and sometimes it's government agents with guns and pajamas instead.
>>
>>54652735
>Implying Mash will let you.
>>
>>54652570
One of the more recent episodes had Emu beating Parad to death's door with Muteki to get him over his fear of death and make him empathize with his victims. He befriended Parad so hard everyone else thought he was dead.
>>
File: holmes.png (2MB, 1080x1535px) Image search: [Google]
holmes.png
2MB, 1080x1535px
>>54652669
Its more that because the Fate/ world itself relies on (the concept of) Mystery to survive, such as magic, the fact that the phantasmal beasts (dragons and etc) live on a separate plane reality, and other assorted things that having a man who is literally the concept of detective and his origin is elucidation (which is to say, explaining the SHIT out of things) would be an issue

Like okay lemme just post the Noble Phantasm description

Elementary, My Dear

Elementary, My Dear.

The Noble Phantasm acquired by Sherlock Holmes who manifested as a Servant. The sublimation of his own Origin, [Elucidation], into a Noble Phantasm.
Even if the opposing mystery is an existence that cannot be clarified, the clue and path to reach the truth will [appear] without exception.
For an example, even if there is a treasure box and its key is lost, the key becomes [not lost] and it becomes possible to find it in the world.
However, as expected, it will not appear suddenly in one's hand. Its location must be discovered by Holmes or his collaborator.

Originally it is a continuously active Noble Phantasm but...
In [Fate/GO] it is possible to perform a True Name release.
The moment its True Name is released, mysterious [spheres] would appear and releases dazzling lights towards the surrounding area. Weakening the enemy party and strenghtening own party. Even if it is an enemy that should be undefeatable, Holmes will find the path to defeat them.

>>54652728
>Can Holmes solve Ea
In theory? Probably
>>
>>54652728
Holmes's NP makes it so that if there is no way to solve a mystery, a way will open up as to how he can solve it. The example given is that if the key to a chest is lost, the NP will make a new key to the chest appear somewhere in the world.

Holmes has to find the key, it's not an instant win solution.
>>
>>54652756
Parad's groveling only made me love Emu as even more.
>>
>>54652741
Hey, Hallmark movies tells me the right kind of medical care fixes Alzheimer's at the critical moment when the little boy and the dog start crying!

>>54652758
>>54652759
Why hasn't the Counter Force shown up to kick Holmes' ass then?

Does Ea have any solution other than Avalon and Illya? Reminder that Illya can straight up overpower Ea by doing what is basically a magical 8 Gates technique
>>
>>54652898
That's the thing tho
The real mystery is whether or not Holmes is just some conceptual construct of Mystery solving or if he actually was a Real Nasu Person that the Nasuverse Arthur Conan Doyle wrote about

Plus anyways even as Mystery Solving as Holmes is, he's got enough self restraint and awareness of the universe not to solve all the mysteries.
>>
File: dancing marowak.gif (4MB, 540x311px) Image search: [Google]
dancing marowak.gif
4MB, 540x311px
Here's an idea.

Take a song you like, right? Then, find a jump that each line could refer to, and that's your jump order.

You can skip lines if you can't actually find a jump that "fits" that line, but try to use as many lines as you can.
>>
>>54652750
That one is easy, just waifu her too.
>>
>>54653172
I choose No Children. Now that would be a fun jump order.
>>
>>54649065

Took me long enough...

Premium Vouchers can be redeemed for all freebies in a Jump of choice, as well as

1. One PERK valued 50 CP or less - Magic Bolt, League of Legends

2. One PERK valued 100 CP or less - Born to Adapt, EVO The Search for Eden

3. One PERK valued 200 CP or less - Damn Harem Heroes!, Hero BBS

4. One PERK valued 300 CP or less - Blue Queen, Double Cross

5. One PERK valued 400 CP or less - Gift of Chao, Mahou Sensei Negima

6. One PERK valued 600 CP or less - Xianxia Protagonist, Generic Xianxia

Platinum Vouchers can be redeemed for all freebies in a Jump of choice, as well as

1. One ITEM valued 50 CP or less - Infinite Liquid Generator(upgraded), Terraria

2. One ITEM valued 100 CP or less - Deck of Cards, Kingdom Hearts

3. One ITEM valued 200 CP or less - Ego Bridge, ECLIPSE PHASE

4. One ITEM valued 300 CP or less - Book Of Secret Arts, Duel Monsters - The Shadow Realm

5. One ITEM valued 400 CP or less - The Ark, Nier Automata

6. One ITEM valued 600 CP or less - Portal Gun, Rick and Morty(600)

Entertainment Subsidized Vouchers can be redeemed for all freebies in a Jump of choice, but requires you to take

1. One DRAWBACK valued 0 CP or more - Anon the Jumper DLC, Disgaea(debating between this and Anime is Real!)

2. One DRAWBACK valued 50 CP or more - Noticed, Highschool D x D

3. One DRAWBACK valued 100 CP or more - Abott and Costello Meet the Jumper, Generic

4. One DRAWBACK valued 150 CP or more - Rival, DBZ

5. One DRAWBACK valued 200 CP or more - They Came From Underground!, Anarchy Reigns

6. One DRAWBACK valued 300 CP or more - Increased Monster Presence, Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon

Probably going to return to hero BBS and Retire there
>>
>>54649618
I would be okay I guess. I would be one of the Valkyries that focus on an engineering track rather than combat. Hopefully I would survive.
>>
Is it a common rule that perks can be toggled on and off innately?
>>
>>54653371
There's a perk for it.
>>
>>54653377
There's two now thanks to the recent Worm update
>>
>>54649065
So wait. If I pick a jump and take an origin for free I get to use the discounted price?

Do I have to use the Entertainment Subsidized Vouchers?

And you said companions count as items?
>>
Worm Update, the hell happened to Best in the Business?!
>>
>>54653465
It was nerfed.
>>
>>54652898
The Counter Force in of itself is made of two opposing forces. Alaya, the will of humanity to survive (What Archer is a part of), would probably be pro-Sherlock. Gaia would not.
>>
Wew boy... Just woke up and read the last thread. Won't address the argument itself, but holy cow one of you is a cunt .

Most of you are nice enough people though and I wish you all a good day.
>>
>>54653399
If you're talking about Forced Evolution, it's even better than a simple toggle (as befits a capstone). It's a dial from 0 to max, with the ability to set restrictions - Like having your collection of mindrape level charisma perks and powers only apply to select groups, or require intent to trigger.

Of course, it's also useful for thinking outside the box - Restricting your city-wide all-purpose telekinesis to a smaller range metal-only telekinesis can give you new ideas on how to make use of it simply from the different perspective... Even if you're not interested in the "breaking past your limits" that can still be valuable experience - And a surprise for anyone who thinks those restrictions are actual weaknesses.
>>
>>54653465
The Wormfu is nerfing all sorts of stuff to reduce waifuing, it is a futile effort and should go away when the worm waifuing continues unabated.

Worm for best girl 2017!
>>
>>54653561
I heard that the giant extradimensional mindlinked space whales are going to be waifu options.
>>
>>54653507
Why did you spoiler cunt?
>>
>>54653580
Does that mean we can steal Scion's waifu? Because that would be hilarious.
>>
>>54653598
Nigga she dead, you necrophilic. Also from a certain point of view, Abaddon hit that first. Just saying.
>>
>>54653609
>Abaddon hit that first.
>Scion is a cuck.
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>54653609
>>54653625
We must show eden that true happiness is jumper's D.

...does that make ziz a daghteru?
>>
>>54653438
>So wait. If I pick a jump and take an origin for free I get to use the discounted price?
Yes.

>Do I have to use the Entertainment Subsidized Vouchers?
Using them can allow you to get freebies from more unique jumps (By using 18 total vouchers in different jumps as opposed to the 12 jump maximum without using them.) And they give spendable CP as normal

But they are not mandatory, no.

>>54653278
>Probably going to return to hero BBS and Retire there
There isn't really a return option. You could end up in Hero BBC by choosing to redeem the last voucher there and choosing STAY, or taking the drawback from that Jump that has you periodically summoned as a Hero. It would have you summoned back into that multiverse from wherever you ended up. But since the drawback wouldn't go away on its own, you would need to find a way to block the summons (like mastering Dimensional Magic for a counterspell/barrier) if you ever wanted to stop being a Hero. That would also dive you some CP to spend in the Hero BBC jump.

You CAN take drawbacks in any valid jump as normal, but are only required to do so it redeeming a entertainment Subsidized Voucher.
(But you cannot spend CP and a voucher in the same transaction. It is either or, since a voucher is used in place of CP. )
>>
>>54653484
It still reads effectively the same to me. I don't see how it was nerfed. That's the "Your employees Get Gud, Quick" perk, right?
>>
>>54653598
>>54653609
>>54653625
>>54653638
Fuck with Cauldron (and Scion):
1. There's still a body, therefore True Resurrection from D&D can work.
2. Apply Jumper D as necessary (I'm sure there are perks for enjoying your time with eldritch monstrosities out there.)
3. Profit.
>>
>>54653699
She bigger than a universe when fully grown

Unless you also bigger than a universe both the Entities will think of you as a manlet. When will you learn?
>>
>>54653698
It used to work for your whole organization, now it has a much lesser effect on people who aren't in close proximity to you. Meaning its full effects are only apparent on the upper levels of the company or group unless you are running a small business and won't show it's full effect at all if you aren't directly managing the business or group.

This
>These effects are less pronounced the less proximity a person has to you on a regular basis, but even those on the fringes of an organization can expect easy competence and to become skilled at what they do.
Is entirely new.
>>
>>54653731
No, no, no. You're thinking in the wrong direction. It's not about your size, or her size. It's about how big your...Charisma... is.
>>
File: Wat.gif (451KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wat.gif
451KB, 500x500px
>>54653758
If people think it's better the other way I'll change it back. I've been tinkering with the jump for such an extended period of time I can hardly remember what I was aiming for with every tiny change.

I guess it was mainly to try and stop it from having the most outright massive effect in comparison to the other capstones, but I'm willing to hear people's opinions on the subject.

As long as it's not just screaming nerf every other word. I swear it happens everytime the jump and update comes up and it gets old fast.

Gonna be sleeping here in a minute so I'll have to read most of the replies later.
>>
>>54653681

Well that's what I meant, I'd probably just save Hero BBS for last and live there unless I can find any of the jumps having a nicer/more lenient STAY HERE option..

Also I figured, this was just me trying to figure out which jumps I'd step into and how. I'm gonna do a more indepth look at it now that I've made my decisions.

I did have one or two clarifications

A) since the jumps are being jumped as if they're gauntlets/with 0 CP, things like sub-tables and item stipends apply, yeah?

B) How do you handle a perk that gives freebies with taking it? (Xianxia protagonist specifically) it seems like it would but I'm just making sure I'm reading it correctly.
>>
>>54653758
>Is entirely new.
the part
>even those on the fringes of an organization can expect easy competence and to become skilled at what they do.
sounds like it still works basically like it used to. People become good at the jobs they are hired to do in your employ. A cashier hire becomes a good cashier, not a good martial artist or marksman, unless you get involved personally. Or you have a body guard division and have him transferred there to cross train.

It's still a really good perk.
>>
>>54653781
>Charisma

Scion's charisma is already maximum huge too, if you know what I mean. It's Sting. Sting is his whale penis-blade
>>
>>54653800
Get some rest buddy, just focus on dem new Shards. You got a whole lotta writing to do when you wake up
>>
Did you choose any of the offers in the black bullet jump?
>>
>>54653885
Never jumped it, partially due to the sub-10 year lifespan on Cursed Children. Of course, after I had the means of making a cure, the jump completely slipped from my mind.
>>
>>54653800
>I swear it happens everytime the jump and update comes up and it gets old fast.
To be fair, it kinda is because you said outright you were gonna do that to everything until anons talked you down, and even in the recent update you included some nerfs to powers you tried to hide.
>>
>>54649029
Is it possible to build multiple Magic Repositories? Can I teach other people how to build/tap into them? Seems like it'd be nice for a magitech nation.
>>
>>54653885
No. The multiversal devil's bargain market is a very competitive industry. I have literally been offered more valuable things for waiting tables.
>>
>>54653813
>things like sub-tables and item stipends apply, yeah?
Yes. If a jump has a powers stipend or item budget separate from the 1,000 CP, those still apply. As well as Armor or ship customisation sections. If they are free you can have them for free. If they have a CP buy in you can use a ITEM voucher or CP gained from a drawback.

>How do you handle a perk that gives freebies with taking it?
Taking a Origin/Background/Faction gives discounts or freebies ar normal. So do Perks, races, or Items. There are even some Drawbacks that give discounts, like Starting on the Island in Arrowverse gives a discount on the Island. All that stuff applies.

So do Mandatory drawbacks if it comes up. Which may be an issue to consider since they are not automatically removed and hit you all at once.
>>
>>54653885
Survivor chain (my current only sparked jumper) burnt the place down since he started in cairo

and

yeah, he was basically Doomguy at that point
>>
>>54653800
Personally I like how best in business works now, seemed a little too strong to affect an entire business with no regards for size.

Just do what feels right, I personally never really saw the problem in "nerfs" or whatever, because at the end of the day, the jump is still amazingly well done and I'm not about to complain the jump is infringing on something as silly as "muh power".
>>
>>54653923
Didn't try to hide them anon, trying to tweak some of the powers was openly state multiple times as the update was dicussed over time.

To be honest I forgot I'd tweaked a few of the powers here and there since I'm doing all the new power work in a separate document. Didn't notice until thread brought it up, and by then it's hardly like the people making a big deal out of it where gonna believe it, so I didn't bother posting.

This update is headache after headache, at some point it stopped being fun at all.
>>
>>54653800
>I guess it was mainly to try and stop it from having the most outright massive effect in comparison to the other capstones, but I'm willing to hear people's opinions on the subject.
The biggest value of that perk was the value of making your many underlings really good at their jobs, sacrificing the key point of value for balance purposes isn't really a very good idea. Especially not when most of the other 600 CP perks are also potent force multipliers and don't become any less useful when applied to a larger scale.

>>54653842
>It's still a really good perk.
I don't disagree, I just think it is less good and that it is no longer fully competitive with some of the other 600 CP perks that apply in full at any scale.

If the person it is being applied to is in a low skill job being a good employee and an amazing one doesn't really matter, but if you have a big group with a lot of distance between you and high skill employees it makes a big difference.
>>
Is there any way to prevent Incarnation from using a Traveler's Gate Territory? I want to use it as a Hell Lord or Dimension Lord dimension, but it seems that might be insta-fail for my chain.
>>
>>54653954
Mmm, that's actually a good point. I'll make a note to seriously look at changing it back.
>>
>>54653952
The longer you stand around not working on the jump, the closer the worm wranglers creep up on you.
A jump a day keeps the worm farms away.
>>
>>54653952
It's important to log this stuff, because believe me, even the most innocent change is going to get people very irritated if they felt like you tried to hide it. All that said, remember that you promised not to reduce the powers in effectiveness before, so if it's something you end up doing to, well, anything, providing an actual reasoning and explanation is extremely important.
>>
File: What have you done.gif (652KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
What have you done.gif
652KB, 500x307px
>>54653987
Yeah, it's kind of a mess at this point because checking everything would require going over the original release copy of the pdf I have saved bit by bit and I hardly have the time, energy, or focus to dig into it like that.

>>54653985
You'll never get me you waifuing fucks!
>>
>>54653967
It doesn't apply post-jump.
>>
>>54654019
Stuff like going over what you've already done is something you do at the very end, during the editing process, so it's fine putting that off. My advice right now is to start keeping a changelog from this moment onwards, to save yourself the editing workload in addition to the primary purpose of being transparent with anons and having a reasoning prepared for anything controversial.
>>
>>54653800
>If people think it's better the other way I'll change it back. from text present in the old jump
>they'll be the equal of anyone else in the business quickly enough, and with sufficient time will make the former best look like amateurs.
It's pretty clear it supposed to make them good at stuff they do as part pf their job. Not wierd stuff like hiring a janitor makes someone suddenly fluent in Ancient Sumerian at random or something. And it's not like you can't add something you want them capable of to their duties or corporate training specifically. Like everyone needs to know Ancient Sumerian for more secure internal communications, or to offer proper sacrifices to the company gods ALA Wolfram & Hart.

What are the other changes?
Honestly, my main issue would be adding Cauldon Vials discounts to Villains (Accord) as well as Cauldron Conspirators. And making the origins free for everyone, not just drop Ins. (And Shard Origin Items. Have fun with that,)
>>
>>54654019
>because checking everything would require going over the original release copy of the pdf I have saved bit by bit

https://draftable.com/compare
>>
>>54654019
>You'll never get me you waifuing fucks!
You are right, it isn't like we have a real chance of catching you. So why not relax a bit and stop being so paranoid? What's the worst that could happen?
>>
Can someone remind me why is the Hellblazer jump so hated?
>>
>>54654019
>You'll never get me you waifuing fucks!
You don't have to worry. They're already behind you.
Things are going to be just fine. The Charisma perks are in force.
>>
>>54654138
Kills companions permanently.
>>
>>54654116
Hey guys, I got the giant net to use to grab Worm when he lowers his guard just like we planned!
>>
>>54654176
You fool, now Worm knows the plan!
>>
>>54654176
...That's awful! Why would you have something like that!? Get out of here!

I have no idea who that guy is.
>>
File: Societte_A.png (198KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Societte_A.png
198KB, 960x800px
>>54654176
Anon, you dont use nets to catch Worms, you use foxholes
>>
>>54654176
>giving away the plan
>>
>>54654188
>>54654207
Oooh, did I screw up again?

>>54654195
But boss, you've known me for months. You hired me because I is good at getting stuff and being a scapegoat.
Never thought myself as a goat though.

>>54654201
They weren't selling that at the store. And before you ask, they also didn't have headlight fluid or elbow grease. I checked!
>>
>>54653947
>Taking a Origin/Background/Faction gives discounts or freebies ar normal.
So we get the 100CP perks and items free with our origin fo jumps we pick?
>>
File: Your future.gif (712KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Your future.gif
712KB, 480x270px
>>54654075
Thanks Anon, I'll use tha-

>>54654116
>>54654142
>>54654176
>>54654188
>>54654207
I turn around for one minute and you all pull this! None of you can be trusted! You're all filthy degenerates and there is no possible way you could stoop any low-

>>54654201
I will find you, and I will kill you.
>>
File: muffin.jpg (178KB, 1200x1040px) Image search: [Google]
muffin.jpg
178KB, 1200x1040px
>>54654248
There, there, calm down. Have a muffin.
>>
>>54654231
Yeesh, anon, next you're going to tell Worm Anon about the Muffin trap-

AW DAMN IT.
>>
>>54654248
Degenerate? Me? But I would never do anything!
ABDUCTION
AGREEMENT
>>
>>54654258
Wait a minute, that muffin...

Where did you guys put that muffin we rigged up? You didn't just set it out in the open did you?
>>
>>54654281
Oh, I needed some money to buy the net so I sold some to a noseless guy who looked like Nicolas Cage.
>>
File: degeneracy.jpg (121KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
121KB, 650x650px
>>54654280
Your ruse game is weak, anon.
>>
>>54654323
There is no ruse in my words fnord
If you don't see the fnord they can't get you.
You should be more worried about other things.fnord

I wonder if anyone here has actually read the Trilogy of books I referenced.
>>
>>54654138
Same reason as why people hate Dirge jumps. It doesn't match what they consider is a jump.
>>
>>54654303
Damn it, what are you doing!? This is textbook stuff, right there in the handbook! Page 517, Section 91! Don't give or sell anything to anyone who looks like Nicholas Cage! You're the worst minion I've ever had!

Uh! Um, I mean... You, uh... W-Who are you again? You look familiar. Uh, no. I mean, I've never seen you before!
>>
>>54653947
...Okay I'm a stupid, but please clarify something so I'm not working off of weird operations:

When it said "all freebies in a jump of choice"
does that mean freebies for your perkline, or all perklines

for example, if I go to EVO and take the Gaia perkline, do I get the freebie for the Bolbox perkline or no?

I got a bit confused cause of

"Premium Vouchers can be redeemed for **all freebies** in a Jump of choice"
>>
File: prepare for war.jpg (96KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
prepare for war.jpg
96KB, 650x650px
>>54653925
If you have the resources, I don't see why not. Would be an interesting idea. I'll make a note of that in the next update. Be mindful of the environment, though.

I'm having some fun writing the War Of The First Exalt scenario, heh.
>>
>>54653582
It's a naughty word
>>
>>54654368
>When it said "all freebies in a jump of choice"
If something is free for everyone, it is free for you,
If something is not free for everyone, but something you took makes it free (like taking a freebie origin makes it free) it is free for you.

>if I go to EVO and take the Gaia perkline, do I get the freebie for the Bolbox perkline or no?
No because you can only choose one perkline as normal. If you chose Gaia, that would make the 100 CP Gaia perks free for Gaia, and thus freebies. But Bolbox's 100 CP perks would not be free, since you are not a Bolbox.

TL;DR
Conditional freebies are not freebies if you don't meet the condition. They are freebies if you do.
>>
File: political quotes.jpg (67KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
political quotes.jpg
67KB, 650x650px
>>54654437
Okay, thanks. And I'll try. No guarantees, though.
>>
>>54654484
How would the thread look if jumpmakers would turn into quotes?
>>
>>54654162
That would do it.
Dead Companions stay dead for the rest of the jump, and possibly tie up their companion slot while dead. Sure.

Permadeath in a drawback that is only supposed to last one jump? Tar and Feather the fucker.
>>
>>54654507
Actually, isn't Hellblazer the first one? I think people take issue with it being mandatory for no points (and having other nasty effects).
>>
>>54654368
Isn't the whole point that you don't go to the settings? You're not the jumper, you get your purchases from EVO without every going to EVO.
>>
>>54649618
>You can only go to settings you made jumps for, how screwed are you?
Once more, I laugh.

>>54653885
No.
>>
>>54654616
>Once more, I laugh.
Predator, Generation Kill.
Castle of Puzzle?
I guess take the Castle 1st as apprentice, load up on magic, and don't take some of the bad drawbacks.
>>
You can return to jumps you have been before right?
>>
Has anyone here watched Kekkai Sensen? How survivable is it with this build after I jumped Pokemon and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

Drop-In
Elder Bloodbreed 500
Pretty Face free
Tortoise Knight 400
Esper 300
Inefficient Violence -100
A Very Important Flower -200
Sugar Song free
Dogimo's Pizza free

Mach Monkeys -100
The Challenger 0
>>
>>54654787
You forgot these:

Casual Board Game Jumanji Gauntlet
The Polity
Guardians of Ga'Hoole
Otoyomegatari
Generic Post-Apoc
Parasyte: The Maxim
Eclipse Phase / Firewall DLC
Arpeggio of Blue Steel v2
Dishonored 2
>>
>>54654845
Only if you bought a The Return in the warehouse supplement
>>
Teekyuu jump when?
>>
>>54654845
Only if you bought Return in the Warehouse and even then you can only go back to a single jump once per purchase of Return.
>>
>>54654787
>Predator
>Generation Kill.
>Castle of Puzzle?
>>54654888
>Casual Board Game Jumanji Gauntlet
>The Polity
>Guardians of Ga'Hoole
>Otoyomegatari
>Generic Post-Apoc
>Parasyte: The Maxim
>Eclipse Phase / Firewall DLC
>Arpeggio of Blue Steel v2
>Dishonored 2
That's quite a few jumps.
Can't believe I forgot about Bride Stories.
>>
>>54655021
That kind of sucks. I just looked through the Warehouse and it really doesn't give you enough options in terms of long term world-hopping. Especially as far as companions go.
>>
>>54654893
>>54655021
Or if another jump has a continuity drawback for that jump.
>>
>>54655055
Also the Matthew Reilly Universe jump, now.
>>
>>54655062
It was made when there were only 9 jumps. There was no such thing as long term world hopping. Your complaint just makes you look ignorant.
>>
>>54655129
I mean, yeah I am kind of ignorant. Why do you think I am asking question in the first place :)
>>
File: Thirteen kings.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Thirteen kings.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>54654847
Well, Blood Breeds are basically unkilleable because no-one that is not from the deepest pits of the beyond has the power to kill them. At most, they can seal you learning your true name (Klaus and Leo from Libra are the ones that usually do this).

So you probably want to not cross paths with Libra, unless you are very confident they would take you in (iirc, in the one-shot pilot Klaus in the process of becoming a Blood Breed, so there is that).

Probably other Elder Blood Breeds that are way more ancient that you and things like the 13 Kings are still a thing to watch out, mostly because we know nothing about them aside that they are tremendously powerful groups that can destroy the city at any given time if sufficiently provoked or bored.
>>
>>54654162
It only says for the duration of the jump.

Also, it offers a lot of very powerful items almost for free.
>>
How is Dies Irae coming along?
>>
>>54655180
It's a very poorly made jump.
>>
>>54655168
Alright, so either staying low or joining Libra looks like the best course of action. Thanks.
>>
>>54655218
That's been said about so many jumps that it has no meaning anymore
>>
>>54655198
Not bad. Just got a new computer so been spending all day setting it up and downloading some stuff for it so work on any jump has stalled for a bit and it'll be going slower for the next while.

Dies Irae won't be coming till after Grand Order, so next month. I've got serious doubts I can get two big jumps out when I've got assignments and I'm not going to try either. That said, I do have a few smaller projects that should hopefully help with that wait being more bearable.
>>
>>54655250
Does buying Demi-Servant in one Fate jump work as a capstone booster in any of the other places?
>>
>>54655250
>Dies Irae gets pushed back another month
Well, that's sad.

Good luck with your RL stuff, anyway.
>>
>>54655261
No, that's just silly. If you want the capstone booster, you need to buy it in each jump. I believe the perk mentions this too. Does mean that in the second onwards purchases you're only getting the capstone booster portion and not the rest of the benefits, but that's why Demi-Servant is 500 and not 700-800 or more in cost.

>>54655275
Not really pushed back. I did say this month or the next, it's just that I'm confirming it's the next due to finally getting to understand what my courseload is like this semester. Still, it'll be easier than GO at least.
>>
>>54655137
(Same Poster)

>>54655129
On an aside, me looking ignorant aside. If it was made when there were only 9 jumps. Doesn't that make it kinda outdated considering how many jumps there are now.

Has it been updated in anyway now that it's entirely possible to take upwards of 20 jumps. After all I am of the mind that if something is to small to handle the current infrastructure it could handle in the past due to progress (more OC) than it should be patched or updated.

I ask this question knowing full well that it may present me as an ass but I am honestly just curious.
>>
>>54655301
It was updated yes. Points were increased to 150 from 100 and the warehouse area was doubled, believe a few prices dropped.

Not changing btw, don't bother arguing. It's been tried and failed many times.
>>
Oh hey I found it. The thing that made me look at Sargeras differently forever.

>The lore of Sargeras' long, thick, knobbed pole through which he exerts dominance over existence is that he wants to own Azeroth

>>54655250
>so next month

Whoa, Grand Order's coming along that quickly?
>>
I regret having so many harem members. I thought having 8 would be manageable but nope.
Doesn't help that over half of them are crazy.
>>
>>54655333
Well, yeah. It's a big jump but a whole month is pretty easy to handle it in. It is only the second day of the month. I'll probably have...two smaller jumps done in that time. Being at Uni for a 10 hour day with no internet sides my phone left me with a lot of stuff to read and make notes on.
>>
>>54655328
Wait which one

Changing has been tried and failed many times?

Arguing has been tried and failed many times?

Both?
>>
>>54655357
Arguing.
>>
>>54655362
Got it, sorry for taking up your time.
>>
>>54655369
Can't blame you for being curious anon. Just warning you away from a fruitless venture.
>>
>>54655356
Color me impressed. Not a day goes by that I don't look at my own WIP and schedule, wondering why this typey words puzzle is make me feel dum-dum
>>
>>54655333
Well Azeroth's world soul is kinda implied to be a girl. Sargeras is a world soul lolicon.
>>
>>54655403
>finds out Void Lords are infesting all life
>NUH UH NOT IF I KILL ALL LIFE FIRST
>when Arcane fucks up demons super good, and there's also this thing called the Light that is basically perpetual energy that fucks up anything bad
>has no plan B after kill everything, somehow thinks life will go back to normal after literally everything is demons

Something tells me Sargeras, like many pedophiles, is not a very clever man
>>
File: 630226ab3e753469927fd547e293891e.jpg (785KB, 1148x1920px) Image search: [Google]
630226ab3e753469927fd547e293891e.jpg
785KB, 1148x1920px
>>54649065
So I /finally/ fucking finished this. I should have been in bed forever ago. But anyways, if you guys want to take a look, it's all here.

https://pastebin.com/CUusKuXc
>>
>>54649065
So, you get everything there and then are left to run through the multiverse?

I will have to build something for this.
>>
File: 1485383469889.png (183KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485383469889.png
183KB, 500x360px
>>54655351
There's no point trying to manage a harem.
The best a jumper can do is try to assemble and maintain a kind of "personality ecology" where the various personality types are kept in check and balanced by each other.

Of course then you get to a kind of project creep where you have to keep adding new members to balance out the other ones you added, and hope you can find the right mix before you eventually hit Dunbar's number and it becomes too unstable and turns into open warfare.
>>
>>54655351
Don't treat people like a project. These are your wives, treat them like people.
>>
>>54655704
The Major's "I love war" speech takes on a new meaning suddenly.

He was talking about Alucard's internal harem.
>>
>>54649065
So, can I assume that getting all the freebies in a Jump means also that you get every free origin?
>>
>>54655704
>Dunbar's number
>limiting yourself to a humanly possible level of compassion
>>
>>54655704
Alternatively you can have one open girlfriend who permits people to share and have the rest on friends with benefits status.

>>54655771
Also 150 people is more than enough to keep me happy
>>
>>54649065
Do we get everything there six times?
Thread posts: 474
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.