[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/) Corruption, Fame, St

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 454
Thread images: 72

File: 405-0-1499671158.png (157KB, 589x394px) Image search: [Google]
405-0-1499671158.png
157KB, 589x394px
Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

Corruption, Fame, Stress, and Other Crap Edition:

Have you implemented esoteric and non-standard mechanics into your game? How did it pan out.

/pfg/ Link Repository (Pathfinder): https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
/sfg/ Link Repository (Starfinder): https://pastebin.com/3GfJKi0y
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>54635701
>>
>>54639855
When will "it's just this one shitposter" meme die?
>>
So, /pfg/, what do we think of the Skullfucks and Shackles applicants so far? Some are rather complete, some are barebones, but there's enough to get started on thinking who's most likely to get in! What's good about each one? What's bad? Who's the cutest? Who is most likely to be memed? Here's the list thus far, in order of posts in the thread.

Raimi, CN Male Tengu Stalker (Privateer)
Edouard Tentare, N Male Undine Avowed (Aspirant, Old One Pact)
Nimiriel Tarime, CG Female Elf Warlord (Privateer)
Mar Wavewielder, CN Male(?) Water Kineticist
Amelia, NG Female Cacaelia Aegis (Aberrant)
Luculeia Valso, CN Female Human Bard (Sea Singer)
Cephaiea, NE Female Cacaelia Brawler (Strangler)
Edda Carpenter, CG Female Half-Elf Occultist
Kresh, TN Female Teifling (Hungerseed) Stalker (Brutal Slayer)
Rekina, CN Female Skinwalker (Seascarred) Ungermaw (Cannibal)
>>
>>54639924
Can I ask what day this is? I might apply, been looking for a game.
>>
>>54639855
Nightwalker has been pretty fucking neato
>>
>>54639980

Unknown! Presumably it will be determined once all the PCs are selected!
>>
>>54640029
Is there like a roll20 link or should we just apply here?
>>
>>54640088

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/85043/bones-and-bed-shackles Here you go, anon! Apply with someone cute and handsome!
>>
>>54639924
Well, Edda's easily the worst of the bunch just for who her player is. Everyone else is nice, though I feel like the tentacles are a little too meme-pushed. Luculeia seems like a fun character in particularly, and Rekina hits all my fetishes.
>>
Sometimes I feel I should write a book; "Turning Memes into Encounters and Side-Quests"
>>
>>54640146
>though I feel like the tentacles are a little too meme-pushed.
a little?
>>
WTF happened in the last thread? Did 2hu kill a dog or something?
>>
>>54640289
2hu was an utterly obnoxious and insufferable autist.
He got kicked from the discord from that, thread exploded.
>>
>want CMB memery of old Lore Warden
>but AATs and even Bravery is actually pretty useful now

Fug
>>
>>54640239

Yes, just a little bit. I like understatement.
>>
>>54639855
>That OP
REMIND YOURSELF
>>
>>54639855
I use a type of Corruption mechanic in my own game, but the players have managed to avoid most situations where it would be inflicted. Might be time to change that though.
>>
I got a quick question before I have to go to work.

>punishing kick.
>allows a bull rush as an attack, growing in distance as you level up.
>level one kicks five feet away, level ten kicks ten feet away, fifteen feet at level fifteen, and twenty feet at level twenty.

What would happen if I used this as an attack of opportunity? What would happen if I kicked someone in a grapple? Or something huge, like a Russian tank?

Also why doesn't the brutal pugalist gain monk punching?
>>
>>54641081
It worked this time!

Also am I able to join the discord, so I can bother you guys with more questions?
>>
>>54641119
https://discord.gg/KPKWdyr
>>
>>54641193
Thank you.
>>
>>54639855

Any good way to play a dragon rider?
>>
>>54642464
Bouncy Body spell.
>>
>>54642464
Pretty sure that cavalier and ranger get a drake rider archetype, but it's kind of terrible.

Maybe leadership? Halfling or gnome might be able to get a medium dragon cohort at least.
>>
File: SF_Camp.png (1MB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
SF_Camp.png
1MB, 1000x703px
Looking for suggestions/inspiration for my next session's locale. PCs (lv 1-2) have explored mines, haunted house, ruins, forests, swamps, and most recently the sewers under the city.

Only a few hours before the game tonight, any ideas are appreciated.
>>
>>54643441
A revolt breaking out in the city is pretty good for low levels
>>
>>54643441
Cave ruins are a good place to go. I did one short campaign with a few friends, and in the process of a cave-in/floor collapse, discovered a long-lost duergar death camp. They had a lot of fun with dealing with all the ghosts from both the officers and the prisoners within.
>>
>>54643441
A ruined underground city that houses ancient technologies and magical artefacts.
>>
>>54640289
2hu pirated a DSP book's early release, got banned from the Discord for doing it.
>>
>>54642464
Betrothed Dragon Avowed, Draconic Avenger Vigilante, Wyvern Rider archetype for DHB's Cavalier, and the one wyvern rider archetype for the dread homebrew some anon posted a while ago.
>>
>>54639924
I was planning on making a character for it, but now I'm not so sure. I'm not worried about it being a bamboozle, but if there are Starfinder games around the corner I don't want to fill my schedule with other games. It's a shame too, because I already have a couple character ideas I like for S&S, and leaving a character unmade is worse to me than making a character and not having them get picked.
>>
>>54643441
A recently abandoned fort with corpses still somewhat fresh strewn around.
>>
>>54639924
I'm pretty new to /pfg/, but looking at all the applicants and their backstories is really impressive. Everyone is such an awesome writer, it's super humbling!
>>
Legendary Gunslingers playtest up

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10MzQQumu0nksyGWKwmlVZFteXGUICeULHzehQKZWR8c/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>54647383

What do you like specifically about each backstory, out of curiosity?
>>
File: Best idea.jpg (25KB, 394x350px) Image search: [Google]
Best idea.jpg
25KB, 394x350px
>>54647495
>Clicked the legendary gunslinger link in the table
>Was not disappointed

Good show.
>>
>>54647577
>Joint Mastery: Whenever the legendary gunslinger wields an axe musket, warhammer musket, or other double weapon which is composed of a firearm, if one end of that weapon has an enhancement bonus to attack and damage rolls, she can apply that enhancement bonus to both ends of that weapon.

That's rad
>>
File: 1389645960464.jpg (95KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1389645960464.jpg
95KB, 600x378px
>>54647383
I said it before and I'll say it again, I always find it refreshing to see newcomers to /pfg/.

I hope you can keep that kind of attitude after staying here for a few months. I think everybody feels the quality of an average /pfg/er's app is still better than what you see from most random people from Roll20, but we've also gotten a little snooty about apps. Maybe that's just a sign of fierce competition? Some people have expressed a distaste for what's come to be known as "the app circus" though, and feel it just shits up the threads instead of leading to better apps. APPZ APPZ APPZ certainly can shit up a thread, but I think there's a healthy middle between that and keeping radio silence about games in these threads.
>>
File: Dante.gif (986KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
Dante.gif
986KB, 500x253px
>>54647495
You know, at first I thought 3/4 BAB was bad, but thinking about how guns work, it really fits them. I'm pretty cool with it now.
>>
I can retrain a feat into something I didn't qualify for at the time I got it but do qualify for now, right? Specifically, if a feat requires a BAB of +15, can my 3/4s BAB PC retrain his 19th level feat (when his BAB was +14) into the other feat at level 20 when he has +15 BAB?
>>
>>54647852
No. You have to retrain into a feat that you could have fit in that level, and you can't retrain into feats if they're part of a feat tree you went through.
>>
>>54647752
Truly, there are few surprises to be had in this compilation of applications. For it is well-known that applications are selected not by quality of prose or verisimilitude, but by the sheer amount of precious hours squandered ponderously promoting ones own creations in the relative safety afforded by the far side of the screen of a computing device. Though, lest we be mistaken, one must recall the myriad of seedy individuals, for whom there is no greater goal than to perform debased and lascivious acts, with those blessed few capable of consistent creation; for they too engage in that all too familiar, yet repulsive and odious, practice. If I were to make an assertion, I would state that the progenitor of this pedestrian work likely enjoys relationships of the... Hellenic persuasion.
>>
>>54647883
You could have saved a lot of keystrokes if you just called us all fags to start with, anon.
>>
>>54647852
>>54647873
"Can I retrain a feat to replace it with a feat I didn’t qualify for at the level I originally gained that feat?

Yes. As long as the new feat is a valid feat for your current character, you can retrain the old feat and replace it with the new feat.

For example, if you are a 3rd-level rogue who took Improved Initiative at 1st level, you can retrain that feat and replace it with Weapon Focus. Even though Weapon Focus has a prerequisite of “base attack bonus +1” (which means you couldn’t take it as a 1st-level rogue), it is a valid feat for your current level (3rd), and is therefore a valid choice for retraining. (Note: Likewise, the fighter class ability to retrain fighter bonus feats does not require you to meet all of the new feat’s prerequisites at the level you originally gained the feat.)"

Source: http://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1gn#v5748eaic9r9h

Retrain away, friend.

>>54647901
Ctrl+P is only two keystrokes.
>>
>>54647931
>Ctrl+P is only two keystrokes.

What were they printing, Anon?
>>
File: 1359325223692.gif (382KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1359325223692.gif
382KB, 392x500px
>>54647954
You're a clever one and you've metaphorically caught me with my pants down. As is the tradition of my people, I now offer you a gift so that you cannot bind my soul. Please take this .gif and use it well.

I meant Ctrl+V, obviously.
>>
File: 1389179134729.png (144KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1389179134729.png
144KB, 394x360px
>mfw Starfinder comes out and people start ripping off sci-fi games wholesale
>mfw discount GLaDOS

As I wrote that I'm telling myself I'm 5 years too late. God am I old.
>>
>>54648016
Your gif is... acceptable.

Continue with your business, but keep your wits about you, yet your soul still be lost this night!
>>
>>54648025
I'm more worried about the Warkiddies with their Space Marines and Deus Vults and Xenocide. Basically, this song played straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
>>
File: God Empress of Absolam Station.png (3MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
God Empress of Absolam Station.png
3MB, 1000x1000px
>>54648132
>implying that would be bad
Why must you be such a heretic anon?
>>
Is there any guide or advice for building a Bethrothed Avowed that /pfg/ can give me?
>>
File: VPXoKt.jpg (149KB, 708x1129px) Image search: [Google]
VPXoKt.jpg
149KB, 708x1129px
>>54648201
>Iomedae and not Ragathiel or Aroden
>Emperor
>Female
This is some high tier heresy anon
>>
>>54648220
invest in debuffs, your damage will be ass
>>
Why did DHB have his dragon rider archetype ride a wyvern instead of an actual dragon when dragons are way cooler?
>>
>>54648337
Because dragons are overpowered

>>54648232
To be fair, her arrogance matches ol' Emps better than the other two easily
>>
>>54640102
Boozzle in the making
>>
File: Skirmisher girl.jpg (390KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
Skirmisher girl.jpg
390KB, 1280x1656px
>>54647495
Oh cool, someone posted it already. I was gonna get around to it, but had to go grab food. Anyways yeah, playtest is open, made some changes, but overall I really like the direction. And as always, expect some more content to pop up along the way.
>>
>>54648232
Ragathiel has always been an angsty chump and Aroden is dead.

Iomedae is basically Rule 63 Emperor and that's majestic.
>>
Aside from the critical feats, are there any other ways I can make a crit even worse for the enemy?
>>
>>54648232

But anon, what about the first and second Abrogail Thrunes? The Hellknights served under them without much issue.
>>
>>54648232
>>54648663
Hellknights don't even serve the God-Empress, they're Warrior-Monks dedicated to the balance of Law and Order in the Pact Worlds.
>>
Essentia Session 1 happened yesterday
>everyone gathers outside the castle for the big hubbaloo of seeing who is invited to the castle for interviews about joining the ruling council
>Eadric, sleepy spymaster extraordinare, wakes up from his nap in a tree and then fucks off over the castle wall undetected
>Rosalin and Delilah are bullied for being homunculi
>Elder-End the forest nymph(o) mingles, disguised as a human
>Fidda Rostami, overconfident crimelord, walks around to observe everyone without talking much
>Rosalin is so innocent and kind it hurts
>Delilah is so deadpan with everything she says that she might as well be a necromancer
>seriously, this fucking doll gets weird looks and condescension from adults the whole session and every retort is golden
>gates finally open, Fidda, Rosalin, and Delilah are admitted without incident
>Elder-End gets into a pissing contest with the majordomo and is almost kicked out because she was too proud to pull out her invitation when asked
>Fidda talks to the homunculi with so much innuendo that nobody knows what she's even talking about
>Elder-End and Delilah spit fire at each other
>Party is admitted to the banquet hall, Eadric shows up out of nowhere
>Fidda and Eadric have a silent pissing contest the entirety of the feast because Fidda thinks he's an assassin and Eadric is weirded out by her staring
>Rosalin immediately enters the kitchen and bullies the cooks for doing a bad job, takes up the meal prep herself
>Delilah is talked to by more people, continues deadpan savagery
>Elder-End gets into a pissing contest with a rival for the magister position, charms her into submission
>Rosalin leaves the kitchen, talks with Fidda, the seeds of /u/ are planted
>Mayor finally arrives, gives a speech, leaves after telling Fidda that Eadric is not an assassin, Fidda pops a blood vessel
>Elder-End seduces an inventor girl while waiting for the interviews to start
>>
>>54648700
All in all it was intended quality fucking session and Delilah is the most deadpan 5 cha dollgirl ever. The GM was constantly interrupted by how ridiculous she was.
>>
>>54648718
>Rosalin: "Excuse me little lady, but are you here alone?"
>Delilah looks up, staring at Rosalin with those big (vaguely unsettling) eyes of hers, a blank expression on her pale face. "Yes. I am here on my own."
>Rosalin: "I know this is an interesting day, but children shouldn't be alone. It can be dangerous."
>Delilah: "I will be alright. I am not stupid, like many of the people here."
>>
>>54647495

>Singer’s Quirk (Ex): At 2nd level and every eight levels afterwards, an anthem gunner selects one Intelligence or Wisdom based skill; she may choose to use her Charisma modifier in place of her Intelligence or Wisdom when determining her bonus for that skill.

>This ability alters slinger’s quirk.

How does Charisma-based Perception with a Circlet of Persuasion work?
>>
>>54647752
I've lurked for a long time on /tg/ and /pfg/, but I've never really posted until recently resolving myself to being more active here and the Discord. I've always been the 'admire good writing from afar' type.

>>54647577
I'm really not able to say. I'm very easy to please as a person and I think a lot of the backstories are well written, so I can't really pinpoint exactly what I liked about each one reliably; but I can give small reasons!

Nimiriel is a really cool character to read about. I think an Osirion Desert Elf is something you don't see a lot(at least, I don't), and I love Osirion characters in the first place.

Luculeia is simplistic but made me want to know more about her.

Cephaiea and Cephilia are both really adorable, with an interesting dynamic and backstory between them!

Rekina is super lewd, and although I see her as more of a Lizardfolk over a Skinwalker, I still think the character is cool. Not sure what an Ungermaw is exactly, but it's neat!

I like Sibyl a ton and even though her backstory is pretty fucked, I still like the character a lot, and how she ended up with the crew.

It's lame of me to play favorites, but I like Aillee the most. Maybe it's the 'bird werewolf' thing, but the backstory is really fascinating, and Tian Xia characters are my faves, with Osirions, and the personality of the character seems easy to connect with. c:
>>
>>54648775
It provides a +3.

How? I haven't a fucking clue.
>>
>>54648663
Hellknights recruit from the Xenos, because even a xenos can appreciate law and order. Heck, the iconic image of an SF Hellknight is a Kasatha.
This obviously is verboten in Iomedae's Imperium of forget what happened to Golarion
>>
>>54648775
>it's going to be another "dude exploit lmao" episode

it just WORKS okay
>>
File: Ragathiel.png (249KB, 352x584px) Image search: [Google]
Ragathiel.png
249KB, 352x584px
>>54648375
>>54648464
Implying Bestiary 6 doesn't confirm Ragathiel as the one Emperor.
>>
>>54648816
How does it do this?
>>
Can you counterspell a SLA? This came up last session and we couldn't figure out the answer (the DM decided on the fly you can but we still want to know the answer). If you can point me to where the rules specifically say the answer, I would appreciate it.
>>
>>54648761
>Haeldra the Red: "You know, no offense, but listening to the pair of you converse is like reading an instruction manual on how to make conversation."
>Delilah: (Initially talking to Rosalin) "My breath is unsullied by the foul scent of masticated food and beverage, and as such, I have no need for mints." Delilah begins, sllloooowly turning her head around to look up to the (not that much taller) hatted woman. "I fail to see how offense can be received from your statement. If our conversation is worthy to be placed into an instruction manual, it is obviously superb."
>Haeldra the Red: "Right. Obviously. Because you're following the rules that someone else set up, you must be doing it right."
>Delilah: "Clearly. I am pleased that you understand that fact."
>Haeldra the Red: "So did you happen to read about something called irony in that instruction book of yours, youngling?"
>Delilah: "Yes. Historically, the word 'Irony' gained it's name from an ancient play which involved three characters. Alazon, a man who believed himself better than others, Bomolochus, a man who was dumber than everyone else, and Eiron, a man who utilized sarcasm to put the others in their place."
"I fail to see how ancient plays are relevant to this conversation."
>Haeldra the Red: "That might be the first time I heard someone take the word "Textbook definition" so literally.
>Delilah: "I am pleased to have given you a new insight."
>>
>>54648775
I'd just say it gives a +3, I'm not sure if there's any real complicated interaction that needs to be given.
>>
>>54648823
>Golden Armor and Wings
>Golden Flaming sword
>Sun-baked skin and FABULOUS black hair
>Divine Charisma so good it acts as protection
>Fire so powerful it burns devils
>>
>>54648789
>>54648812
>>54648848
But how does Charisma-based Perception work?
>>
>jolly' legendary gunslinger blowing DHB's shitty UC gunslinger out of the water
Life is good. Fuck DHB for shitting on this general.
>>
>>54648841
Jesus fuck dude.

I know no one liked your game to begin with, but posting snippets of """""witty""""" dialogue isn't going to sway us.
>>
>>54648859
You are so attractive everything wants to show itself to you.
>>
>>54648859
You believed you saw something so hard it manifests itself into reality.
>>
>>54648859
You're so used to being around people, and dealing with social situations, that you have a knack for picking out subtleties others may miss.
>>
>>54648858
Iomedae has the same stuff, only betterer.
>>
>>54648867
DHB isn't forcing you to use his gunslinger change, anon. Do you have brain damage?
>>
>>54648872
Are you okay, anon? Is there something you need to get off of your chest?
>>
File: Armor girl 2.jpg (78KB, 564x903px) Image search: [Google]
Armor girl 2.jpg
78KB, 564x903px
>>54648859
I mean I could make it SU so I don't have to answer that, not sure what the circlet of persuasion had to do if you were asking a question about that. You're just so pretty that things want to be seen by you.
>>
>>54648959
Yes.

That dialogue isn't funny. Or interesting. Or cute. Please stop posting it.

Or dump your logs in a pastebin and be done with it.
>>
>>54648959
He's just overreacting to someone who's clearly a little too excited for their first session of a campaign they were hyped for.
>>
>>54648859
I have always associated Luck with Charisma. So maybe Charisma-based Perception is Luck-based Perception.
>>
File: pfg applications.jpg (268KB, 777x578px) Image search: [Google]
pfg applications.jpg
268KB, 777x578px
>>
>>54647495
>>54648440
desu my only complaint so far is that, looking at the archetypes, they're all too fun-looking but at the same time some of the variety could be a little nicer for people who want to swap around. Not everyone who wants an Int-slinger wants to also be a spellslinger. I also wish I could stack some of these. A Crossbow Killer+Bullet Wizard or Anthem Gunner would be pretty rad.
>>
File: 1501432577793.jpg (188KB, 1529x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1501432577793.jpg
188KB, 1529x1600px
Story time(I know who fucking cares)
>8th level group
>Group went in motherfucking Lurkwood
>Mission was to recover a unicorn horn
>Found the horn attached to a undead unicorn with a Dullahan riding it with other 3 horsemen(Kudos to DM)
>Long epic fight
>Barely managed through, but we were victorious
>Everyone cheering, but we forgot the most basic thing, the fucking scroll of teleport
>Ok we are stuck in a time warped forest
>Start looking for a way out
>The forest looks like fucking Chernobyl in STALKER
>We found a huge anomaly
>Me and Gnoll Alchemist reaction, lets fuck off and try other way
>The rest of the group: Lets go in XDDDDD
>The DM actually asked if they are sure about this
>They keep saying yes
>Me and Gnoll watching 4 people going in
>We contemplate our existance after this
>We either go in or pray that random encounter don't murder us
>Gnoll lose his patience and jump in
>I wait a bit more
>So lonely...
>Jump in
to be continued
Continue next post
>>
File: Hunter Girl 2.jpg (425KB, 832x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter Girl 2.jpg
425KB, 832x1055px
>>54649058
I can understand that, I'll probably be introducing "Intelligent" and "Charismatic" slinger feats like I did for vigilante, and the archetypes aren't going to stop here (already thinking of an animal companion one).
>>
There's a spell I'm trying to remember the name of, please help. I think it's a psychic spell, and probably a high level one. It lets you retreat into your own mind, where you can only take mental actions but time passes much more slowly than in reality. The spell's effect only lasts a short time, a single round IIRC, but from the caster's perspective they have hours of time to think, prepare other spells, or do other mental tasks.
>>
File: GG Elpelt Bullet Twirl.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
GG Elpelt Bullet Twirl.gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>54649125
On one hand I kind of dislike those feats, since they do double duty of introducing a tax for the Vigilante archetypes that NEED IT TO FUNCTION (like Warlock) while also having hilarious unintended, potentially breakable side-effects for other archetypes (Int-based Divine Grace on Noble Soul, none of the feATS WORKING WITH DYNAMIC STRIKER).

On the other hand, it's too early to really judge quite yet, so I'll have to see how it plays out.
>>
>>54649141
I think it was Mental Fortress or Psychic Fortress
>>
>>54649125
Jolly!
Are you on Discord?
can I add you please
>>
File: fuck.png (253KB, 416x577px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
253KB, 416x577px
>>54649072
Continuing
>So to be in context some people had to take breaks and I was alone
>DM decided to roll my part since he decided I was alone
>I got myself in dark room with a timer
>My character don't know a fucking lick of Draconic, but he was able to recognize that as numbers due to character logic
>Get myself buffed
>Timer go to 0
>Get in a arena
>Full of alternate reality copies of my character using builds that I used with this DM that I've been playing for almost 12 years (nice touch)
>Cast invisibility to let people murder each other
>DM send that fucking Barbarian of mine that could see invisible fucker and throw a dust of appearance
>Forced to fight
>Barely survive the fight with the barbarian
>Motherfucker critted
>I forgot to dispel the fucking dust and start healing
>Magus version of mine cast dimensional door near me to finish the job
>He missed all the attacks but hit the cast
>12 hp left with rage on
>Kill the Magus
>Remember if I toggle Rage I'm fucking done
>Drink my only light healing wounds pot
>17 hp
>toggle off, 1 HP
>OH SHIT OH FUCK
>For my luck none saw me on the brink
>Cast dispel on dust
>First cast fail
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
>Second cast went through
>Recast invis, start flagellating myself with the fucking healing wand
>60 HP
>Only one guy remains in the arena against me
>Its a fucking a Path of War Warlord Charger with a Lance
>Figure at the worst way about his scent aura
>Fucker manage to avoid my invisible attack
>get distance
>Brace my anus for the worst and that fucking 3x dmg+maneuver
>I'm so dead
>DM rolls
>1
>Everyone lose their shit when they see the number
>I hit my attack
>Finish him with my full attack next round

I fucking survived thank god
>>
File: Anarchy.jpg (248KB, 540x723px) Image search: [Google]
Anarchy.jpg
248KB, 540x723px
>>54649275
Yeah I am, but I don't really want to post it publicly.
>>
>>54648914
Ragathiel is an Empyreal Lord. He has rules favoring him, making him totally OP.

Iomedae, on the other hand, is a Goddess. Her statblock reads simply "You lose."
>>
>>54648867
I honestly prefer what I've seen from DHB's Gunslinger to the Legendary Version.
>>
>>54649471
I like that the two have a distinctly different feel; DHB's is more an inventor while this one feels more like an agile striker. I prefer the latter myself, but it feels like both could play together in a game with very little overlap.
>>
>>54648867
Jolly's is combat oriented, while DHB's is utility oriented. They are two completely different goals for each

Fuck off and calm your rageboner witchunter
>>
>>54649308
>>54649072
Cool story, and your DM sounds amazing. Treasure that DM of your forever, and bake him a plate of cookies if you can.
>>
File: 111319.jpg (234KB, 899x606px) Image search: [Google]
111319.jpg
234KB, 899x606px
Working on a character for Godslayer, can I get some build advice from people more experienced with mythic than me? How precious are your points of mythic power? At 10th tier you get 23 mythic points per day (barring something giving you more) and a way to regenerate mythic points based on your path capstone. Just the basic abilities you get for being mythic all seem like they'll be eating most of your points, and if you're a spellcaster you can probably expect lots of your points to go to mythic spells. Should I just avoid mythic feats and path abilities that cost mythic points in favor of passive abilities?
>>
File: Gunner-girl.jpg (84KB, 1000x573px) Image search: [Google]
Gunner-girl.jpg
84KB, 1000x573px
>>54647495
>Dead Shot is still shit
God dammit. I wanted one thing today.

Jolly, if you're reading this, my big gripe with Dead Shot is the way it interacts with your damage numbers, basically it's basically the Vital Strike problem; the vast majority of your damage in a game comes not from adding on more damage dice, but by adding modifiers to your various attacks. 2d6+5 twice will forever and always be better than 4d6+5, meaning that the only time you'll ever use Dead Shot is if you only have one bullet left. This is exactly the same problem vanilla Dead Shot has, and it's BAD.

I'm not sure what the compromise would be here, but this shit doesn't work, and it makes sniping of any sort a pipe dream, in spite of it being such an archetypal style.
>>
File: shooting-star-1.jpg (74KB, 580x896px) Image search: [Google]
shooting-star-1.jpg
74KB, 580x896px
>>54649376
Jolly Jolly! I am unsure if someone asked this previously or not, but how compatible is the Legendary Slinger with the Porphyra archetypes? I ask because I always like the archetype that gives bombs and makes me curse the fact I wasted my time trying to make an Initiator version of the same thing before I found out about it
>>
>>54649376
Well, I'm in the IRC room right now and I'll toss you my info there
>>
>>54649714
I realized I should qualify that with some math.

it gets more egregious the higher in level you go: if you have haste, rapid shot, are level 7, and have a dexterity of 20 (none of this is unreasonable) the difference between a dead shot and a full attack is staggering.

The Dead Shot will deal (assuming you're using a musket and have deadly aim) 4d12+9 damage, not including weapon enchantments and the like. The Full Attack will deal, assuming you hit with every shot, 4d12+36, which is crazy comparatively, and the more bonuses or the more attacks you add on the worse it gets.
>>
File: female alchemist.jpg (248KB, 955x2560px) Image search: [Google]
female alchemist.jpg
248KB, 955x2560px
>>54649714
I'd argue it's better now; Deadshot uses class level in place of BAB, so it's effectively vital strike. Also there's the dead shot gun mastery:

"Dead Aim: Whenever the legendary gunslinger uses the dead shot deed, for each successful attack she makes beyond the first, she deals additional damage equal to her Dexterity modifier. A legendary gunslinger must be 8th level or higher to select this mastery."

So now you're getting your dex multiple times. I'd like to think this adds a bit more value to it, as you're only missing enhancement bonus (and other misc bonuses too), but it is a step up in damage.

>>54649715
They won't work together, although I might try to jank some kind of conversion on my blog.

>>54649734
Give me a bit to get on, I'm doing some work at the moment.
>>
Jolly playtest discord cabal when?
>>
File: Gunslinger Girl 7.png (184KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gunslinger Girl 7.png
184KB, 960x800px
>>54649785
Hm, perhaps I could consider putting in a caveat about rapid shot applying to dead shot.
>>
I hope everyone's love will be requited tonight!
>>
>>54640176
Give us the backpage breakdown

>>54648025
What are you going to play, Anon?

>>54648201
Need the one with meme text.

Actually, it just hit me. Didn't Iomedae lose Humanity's home planet? Wouldn't that make her disqualified from the role?
>>
>>54649824
I know mine is!
>>
>>54649843
>Wouldn't that make her disqualified from the role?
That's sounds like Heresy to me anon. And that's a Chaotic Evil act that punishable by a trumpeting!
>>
File: elf gunslinger.png (553KB, 846x965px) Image search: [Google]
elf gunslinger.png
553KB, 846x965px
>>54649792
>>54649819
I'm just glad I've brought the situation to your attention. I also feel the need to point out that allowing Critical Gunner to work with Dead Shot is risky, as the higher your crit threat. The more likely Dead Shot is to become a supercrit, the more broken it gets, as a x4 multiplier applying to lump sum damage is actually an issue, since you can easily achieve ludicrous damage multiplication with that.

Also, how does Critical Gunner interact with Improved Critical? Somehow I doubt it's intended to make guns into the only 15-20/x4 weapon in the game.
>>
>>54649824
NO. I WANT AN UNREQUITED LOVE. AAAAAA.
>>
>>54649604
Friends since school, treasured for many reasons.
>>
>>54649888
Okay, Dead Shot now mentions it works with Rapid Shot.

Also critical gunner reduces the crit mult to x2, so I'm not sure that's going to be an issue unless I've overlooked something. It does change the range, so taking critical gunner with improved critical would get you a 17-20/x2 crit range.
>>
>>54649949
Ah, it seems I managed to miss that it reduced the critical multiplier. I just saw the 19-20 and my brain freaked out. My bad.
>>
File: 1488633996529.gif (2MB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1488633996529.gif
2MB, 287x216px
>>54649876
G...good for you...
>>
>>54649894
Are you a masochist? Or do you just get off mocking people?
>>
>>54649876
Who, and who?
>>
If a runeforged weapon says it protects against harmful polymorph effects like Baleful Polymorph or Petrification, that works against Polymorph Any Object even when it's not being used to duplicate Baleful Polymorph, right?
>>
>>54649843
I want to play a meme! Literally, a meme man.
>>
>>54648132
Which do you think will worsen the thread:

People wanting to play discount Spess Muhrines at level 1;

Or folks wanting to play the Pathfinder classes
>>
>>54650077
Yes, so long as its harmful
>>
>>54649998
A little bit of everything but mostly I'm scum.
>>
>>54649981
Hang in there Anon, you'll find someone someday!

>>54650029
>Who?
Just an anon that does some lewd stuff sometimes.
>And who?
The wife just helped me and my boyfriend finish a scene from a lewd game with a minotaur NPC.
>>
>>54650099
Probably people wanting to make everything into weird fetish bullshit.
>>
>>54650095
Play a Vanara Resizer Mageknight named Don Gon
>>
>>54650095
So an Android Envoy?

What are good, futuristic name for websites? We already have Space!Tube, but what about Tumblr and 4chan?
>>
>>54650095
Use the .jpg Avowed
>>
>>54650118
Ah polygamy, I hope you're all well in it!
>>
How do I make a necromancer that just wants to cause a zombie apocalypse without alerting my fellow PCs?
>>
>>54650118
>The wife just
>my boyfriend
>minotaur NPC
Y'know what I think that's funnier if I just never hear an explanation.
>>
>>54650152
Disguise them
>>
>>54650118
>The wife just helped me and my boyfriend
So wait, which of these is in-game and which is out of it?
>>
>>54650119
We can probably just make A sheet for that meme robot from /v/ and call it a day/week/year
>>
>>54650150
All good, thanks! Now just need to get her girlfriend into tabletop...
>>
File: Gunslinger Girl 6.png (164KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gunslinger Girl 6.png
164KB, 960x800px
>>54649968
I will admit it does make grit regeneration a lot more reliable, although the class in intended to do that. I plan on doing a playtest game or two with it to see if the regeneration is too generous, might have to move saving slinger to an optional ability.
>>
>>54650240
Okay, now it's obvious you're lying. You should have quit at the first post, it was funny when it wasn't just an insult.
>>
>>54650217
RL married. Also have RL boyfriend. Wife has long distance girlfriend too. Boyfriend and I have a thing going with his character from a lewd game I run online and my wife joined in to make a few suggestions on a scene.
>>
>>54650303
That's a lot of balls to keep in the air, Anon. How do you both manage it?
>>
>>54650318
Well the wife and I live together and I see my boyfriend on weekends, sometimes visits during the week, plus texts and discord. Her girlfriend lives out of the country though, so all online there. She did visit for a week once and I just stayed over with boyfriend.
>>
aaaaaa I want to be in a polygamous long-distance relationship!
>>
>>54650231
What would Haydee even be, mechanically?
>>
>>54644574
>>54645250
>>54646823
>>54647225
Thanks for the suggestions! Game got cancelled due to nobody showing up though.
>>
>>54650475
N-nobody?
>>
File: stellaris_avatar_mammalian_03.png (51KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
stellaris_avatar_mammalian_03.png
51KB, 192x192px
>>54650099

Man, I just want to play some fun sci-fi stuff.
>>
>>54650434
Human Half Construct Gunslinger 1?
>>
>>54650514
I love the little Stellaris fox aliens! So adorable, they make the BEST domestic slaves!
>>
>>54650574
I prefer the birds and dark Elf models, personally!

Silicon races WHEN?
>>
File: Sharkmane.png (122KB, 266x228px) Image search: [Google]
Sharkmane.png
122KB, 266x228px
>>54648778
Oh yeah, well wait till I post *my* app It'll be disappointing and probably bad, cause despite having D&D on my radar since 3.5 and owning books and even playing in a few games once or twice, they've all died after like 3 sessions.

Andras "The Bells" Deepwaters, NE Skinwalker (Seascarred) Mystic (gunsmoke mystic) based partly off of Blackbeard (spoopy occult stuffs), partly off of Jhin from league of legends (dat teaser) and partly off of Greymane from heroes

I have sort of an idea of what I want the character to be mechanically, but I'm still trying to figure out his personality.
>>
For anyone who has Elemental Master's Handbook, is it worth buying for kineticist material ?
>>
File: monk girl.jpg (100KB, 482x770px) Image search: [Google]
monk girl.jpg
100KB, 482x770px
I'm bored and I wanna bug you all with homebrew ideas. We all know the Akashic mysteries classes are boring as hell apart from like Vizier, and the Magic of Incarnum classes before them were also rather mediocre apart from Totemist. Daevic is basically natural attack heaven, no one knows what Guru does, and Vizier is a weird black hole of stuff that I do not understand.

If you could replace the original three akashic classes with another two or three or four classes (or just about any number of them, you do you) using the same subsystem and a new list of veils unique to those classes, what would you replace them with? Rajah already exists as an initiator/veilweaver, why not some kind of manifester/veilweaver that shares veils via some kind of collective? A full-BaB striker class that uses weapon groups like a fighter, and gains access to unique veils based off of those weapon groups? Tell me your ideas, /pfg/! I wanna hear them!
>>
File: bombus.jpg (3MB, 2482x2481px) Image search: [Google]
bombus.jpg
3MB, 2482x2481px
I said I was starting up the machine, so here it is. This is a first look at the Bumbleborn race. No racial feats yet, but there's gonna be expansion on Flight, Stinger and Rage.
https://pastebin.com/ywZVe1yb
>>
>>54650981
>, why not some kind of manifester/veilweaver that shares veils via some kind of collective?
I'm honestly sick of collective based classes at this point and that's just reading the same ground as Rajah.
>>
>>54650981

An elemental veilweaver who taps into more than just physical manifestations of the elements, but also the metaphysical ones; fire bringing both hope and fear, cold bringinging stillness and entropy; earth bringing solidity and stubbornness, etc.
>>
>>54651026
>Rage
>Flight
>Penalty to Will, extra penalty to things which make them attack the party.

This race is just a whole mess of nope.

I do really like how you handled the poison, though!
>>
>>54651028
alright, why not a psionic manifester/veilweaver that shapes their veils onto ENEMIES, rather than themselves, and uses their power points to fuel their essence? Perhaps some kind of twisted, "dark" version of akashic that is used to directly attack an enemy's soul?

>>54651036
That actually sounds really rad! Perhaps not as a full class, but as a more transformative kineticist archetype, in the same style as Gambler?
>>
File: 1501572136600.jpg (55KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501572136600.jpg
55KB, 540x720px
>>54651036
This. Dear lord, this.
>>
>>54651036
>>54651098
>alright, why not a psionic manifester/veilweaver that shapes their veils onto ENEMIES, rather than themselves, and uses their power points to fuel their essence?
This still feels far, far too much like treading old ground the Rajah and Highlord covered.
>>
>>54651098
>>54651103

Well, I'm glad people like my idea! I have no idea how to actually work it, though ;I'm actually very unfamiliar with Veilweaving, it's probably the subsystem I've done the least with, by which I mean I read half the book once then didn't go back because other things caught my eye.
>>
>>54648700
I like it.
>>
What sort of male character do you want to see for Skullfucks and Shackles?
>>
>>54651167
One that's really into guro.
>>
>>54650510
Nobody, apart from my girlfriend who was already here. My players are not reliable.
>>
>>54651137
You got any ideas, bud? Completely theoretical psionics/veilweaving class that stands mostly on its own? How do you think it would work?

>>54651140
It would certainly work as a Kineticist archetype, perhaps in the same vein as
>>
>>54651178
>>54650759
literal sexual predator
>>
File: Totemist.jpg (52KB, 400x437px) Image search: [Google]
Totemist.jpg
52KB, 400x437px
>>54650981
For one, I want a proper remake of the Totemist, complete with a revival of the more bestial melds

Then, I want a solid fluff for the system that actully defines what Akasha/Incarnum is properly

Next, I want classes that are built around that concept of invoking magic within you and binding and aving it flow out. Stuff like a Not!Blue Mage (maybe upgrade Totemist to that), a combat class that's built around expelling large amounts of energy from their chakras to create different effects (possily with an effect thats like "breaking" a current eld to either boost it into Plus Ultra, or some other stuff), and a castery shaman dude that's all about allowing a certain kind of theme of meld overtake them, giving them different kinds of bonuses and possibly allowing them to treat certain melds as being related to other chakras. Oh, and a class or archetype that's all about using one's melds to pollute/block other character's chakras
>>
>>54651086
Besides the memes and being afraid of them turning on you, do you think there's anything wrong with them balance-wise?
>>
>>54651178
Who's the one getting torn apart?
>>
>>54650759
I'm the same. I always have elaborate ideas for backstories, but my games never pan out, which is why I was so impressed with the apps on that game. I do love worldbuilding though, which is where I spend most of my effort.
>>
>>54651254
Kawase's character, of course.
>>
>>54651254
I vote Edda! Her player deserves it.
>>
>>54651199
Veilweaving on top of full on Psionic Manifestation feels like too much to be something baked into a class.
>>
>>54651267
Mmm, calamari!
>>
>>54651199
-same vein as gambler, I meant to say

>>54651279
Id treat it like the Rajah to be honest. You have power points and veils, but no essence pool or powers. You spend the power points to get temporary essence to fuel your veils and can burn through them QUICK in order to get power points. That's what I'm trying to get at.
>>
>>54651249
Also, another thing that may or may not be made at some point when I'm done with the Bumbleborn, because I got that idea from working with it:

>Super Saiyan style Barbarian (Or Bloodrager?) archetype
>Multi-stage Rage that increases in power but consumes more rounds
>Requires party members to take damage to activate?
>Punches things very, very hard
>May or may not have a Ki pool or some kind of energy blasting

we DBZ now boyz
>>
>>54651267
>Kawase apping with another smug anime wizard girl.

:thinking:
>>
>>54651306
Nobody ever accused the boy of being creative.
>>
>>54649604
>you will never share a plate of cookies with your DM

Why live?
>>
File: 7633235.jpg (289KB, 700x1098px) Image search: [Google]
7633235.jpg
289KB, 700x1098px
Why do people keep running APs?
>>
>>54651381
Because most of them aren't all that bad, if you use them as a basic framework and do a lot of editing to fit your players' desires.
>>
>>54651381
APs are a good way to form a group and let people get to know each other before moving onto other things, and some DMs just don't have their creative juices flowing as much and may want to just run an AP. I know sometimes I get heavy writer's block, but still want to DM, so I run an AP!
>>
>>54651381
I only do because I don't have the time due to work and other obligations to commit to designing a "path" of my own and Sandboxes can be too funky. Though I have been thinking of trying to convert Ptolus.
>>
>>54650759
Motherfucker, I was literally going to apply with a Seascarred Gunsmoke Mystic.

Fuck, what now.
>>
>>54651381
Because I'm not Matthew Mercer.
>>
>>54651381
I wanna FUCK that devil
>>
>>54651381
They're usually quick, dirty, and easy to use
>>
>>54651461
>>54651463

Like that devil
>>
>>54651461
You'll have to hold out for a non-AP game
>>
>>54651381
As someone playing an AP as well as a homebrew campaign, I can say that both options have their benefits and downsides, most of them coming from the same kinds of arguments you'll find pretty much anywhere you'll find when it comes to debates between something that is heavily structured VS one that is not.

The one WITH the structure has a sense of security and built into the campaign, you know that unless the GM has taken heavy liberties with the material most, if not all, of the material present is there for a reason and can be dug into deeper, and has been playtested already to make sure it works for most parties.

The one WITHOUT the structure has more of a sense of freedom, not only for the players but also for the GM. Not only does this allow for more putzing around when the players want to go on a self-made sidequest, it also allows the GM to secretly change the nature of the campaign if he feels like the way it was originally meant to go isn't where it should go anymore given the nature of his party.
>>
>>54651468
I will admit that her hips and the way the piercings accentuate her pelvic basin do give me a quite passionate desire to fornicate with her and ejaculate into her womb until the seed flows out all while I'm massaging her abdomen
>>
>>54651521
fuck off namefag
>>
File: Bloodborne Laughter Stops.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Laughter Stops.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>54651381
They're an easy set of rails that players know are there, and are often willing to stay on because "well, it's the point of the AP". Personally, APs should serve as a skeleton with which to build something fun and unique from, altering to the group's needs while keeping the same general flow. Maybe that pack of 10 advanced shadows is too much for your party of 3, but at the same time perhaps 1 stone golem isn't quite enough. You know that your party would HATE this NPC here as-written, but if you do this and this, they'd love it. Perhaps you just write in an entire sidequest to tie to the plot because it's relevant to the interests of a particular PC. There's a lot you can pull off.

>>54651521
>and has been playtested already to make sure it works for most parties
>implying paizo playtests their APs
>APs that are supposedly supposed to be played start to finish by a party of iconics
>>
>>54651439
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9iGuzy1XzI
>>
>>54651582
Keep in mind that when I say "most parties", I'm covering everything from normies new to Pathfinder to the munchkins you'll sometimes find here. Will the latter group find it easier to get past many of the challenges in these books? Almost definitely unless they've overspecialized, but as long as the noobs have even an inkling of what to do when building their character (and aren't like that guy from a couple weeks ago that couldn't be bothered to do a 5 second Google Search to find out what an Attack action was), they'll most likely get through it after a bit of hassle.

Doesn't mean certain things aren't just obviously BS, my favorite example being the stupidity of what they failed to edit in the port of Giantslayer with those assassins that come out of nowhere and simultaneously coup de grace your entire party while you're asleep in your rooms with no indication that it's going to happen by the RAW of the AP.
>>
>>54651439
Do it anyway, you'll probably smoke >>54650759 and then a celeb like Disk or Slow will app the same thing and you'll be left in the dust.
>>
>>54651461
Keep in mind that her tits seem to magically enhanced.
>>
>>54651461
Those horns are not conducive to oral!
>>
>>54651724
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc
>>
>>54651319
it's a Lass
>>
>>54651809
kawase is a shitter who doesn't use quotation marks
>>
>>54651772
They are if you're a lady who doesn't want her to stop.
>>
>>54651882
That seems like a great way to suffocate your partner
>>
Tuv back at it again with the OD/ZS
>>
So when is the party for Iron Gods getting announced?
>>
>>54652255
Never, since it's a bamboozle?
>>
>>54652226
>again
No, his thing was more being a Warlord. He's a Str/Cha man, OD/ZS is more Succula and Slow's thing.
>>
>>54652329
Tuv's OC was a LN OD/ZS, wasn't it?
>>
>>54652226
Has any OD/ZS gotten in? Has any Warder gotten into a game at all?
>>
>>54652360
One got into Pendragon.
>>
>>54652360
Other than Slow? I don't think so.
>>
>>54652341
Not that I know of. I keep seeing him apply with a LN Warlord, Black Thorn Knight, nodachi, Asmodean, the usual silliness.
>>
A warder got into LoBaF
>>
File: tumblr_md4vkr8O7Q1robmsdo1_1280.jpg (183KB, 1023x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_md4vkr8O7Q1robmsdo1_1280.jpg
183KB, 1023x647px
So, is a Rhomphaia ever worth using?
Also, where in Golarion would one find people using a Rhomphaia or Falx?
>>
>>54652418
Why would you use that when you could be using a greatsword or a N O D A C H I
>>
>>54652418
Yeah man, Rhompaias are cool as heck! That should be enough reason to use one
>>
How do I romance the Tiefling Bloodrager, /tg/?
>>
>>54652477
Which game?
>>
>>54652360
I think one also got into Overlewd. I could be wrong.
>>
>>54652360
A warlord got into Ensoulment, but no Warders.
>>
>>54652477
What kind of tiefling?
>>
>>54652482
Pathfinder?
>>
I want to make a big terrifying dragon absolutely wreck an entire metropolis solo, but I don't know how I should fiddle with it to make action economy work.
I'm considering giving it an extra turn in initiative order for every 10 opponents it has so that it can keep up with the few hundred guards and miscellaneous adventurers who will all be trying to bring it down at once, but I feel like that doesn't really solve the problem.
DR/Magic should be enough for it to tank the city guards' weapons, but during rounds where it doesn't have its fire breath it will have trouble actually having much impact beyond its spells
>>
>>54652535
>>54652535
Imagine Aubrey Plaza from Parks and Rec
She's Abyssal bloodline
>>
>>54652537
Yeah, but...Lazy Throne, Overlewd? LoBaF? I don't remember hearing anything about a tiefling bloodrager unless Onryou decided to retrain.
>>
>>54652448
Because everyone uses Greatswords and I'm not a shit like Tuvarkz

>>54652454
They are cool, but I'm just worried about making someone with a Rhomphaia who's out of place.

Considering the Thracians were primarily found in the area around Anatolia and the Balkans, would a Kellid from either Ustalav, Sarkosis, Issia, or the River Kingdoms work as someone most likely to have one? Though the problem with the last two is a bit of an overlap with Dueling Sword/Shashka turf

What about that one area of Not! Greece I vaguely? Could it work from there? If so, does that place have any cultural or mercantile connection to the Inner Sea at all?
>>
>>54652560
flyby attack, breath attack, fly out of range until breath is ready. target archers and magic users who might be able to ready actions to hit when you come in.
>>
>>54652562
Have you thought about acting like the human equivalent of an adorable puppy? Worked for Pratt's character.
>>
>>54652560
Here's the problem with your frame of mind, a smart dragon should literally never be on the ground. The only time a dragon should be on the ground is if someone has FORCED it to be on the ground, and if that time comes it's going to be wrecked by whatever survivors are down there, because a dragon on the ground is like a human in a lake full of sharks. There's a possibility that they'll survive, maybe even win! But the turf it's found itself in is the opposite of optimal for it and, in fact, is the turf of its opponent.
>>
File: bad civilization.jpg (42KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
bad civilization.jpg
42KB, 320x320px
/pfg/ is bad civilization and i will destroy it.
>>
File: pre_1434304665__hu9ggz48bpy.jpg (508KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pre_1434304665__hu9ggz48bpy.jpg
508KB, 1333x2000px
>>54652629
Bitch please prepare to be assimilated
>>
File: 4033042109_9ed2aa9468.jpg (148KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4033042109_9ed2aa9468.jpg
148KB, 500x333px
>>54652629

Would a bad civilization have hot and hearty soup in fresh-baked breadbowls?
>>
>>54652653
BAD CIVILIZATION

>>54652666
BAD
CIVILIZATION
>>
>>54652666
The trips speak the truth, Breadbowls are the fucking spawn of satan.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>54652629
delet this or I shoot shoot
>>
>>54652666
The bread bowls would be stale, not fresh. The stale bread would need to be softened, that's where the soup/stew comes in. Fresh bread wouldn't be wasted this way.
>>
>>54652751
just you wait i'll be destroying bad civilization soon
>>
>>54652791

You know, batteries charge a lot slower if they get hot.
>>
>>54652791
No John, you are bad civilization
>>
File: d7ac87519fb4e7eb36ebf0340515a384.jpg (782KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
d7ac87519fb4e7eb36ebf0340515a384.jpg
782KB, 800x1130px
Why are cecaelia so popular in that Skull & Shackles game?

Is it because cecaelia are strong (+2 natural armor), and are good both on land and in water?

Is it because cecaelia are cute?

Is it because cecaelia were recently released as a PC race?

Is it because Splatoon 2 was recently released?
>>
>>54652863
And then John was Cheliax
>>
>>54652901
Mostly just because tentacles are phallic.
>>
File: web-kim-jong-un-epa.jpg (502KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
web-kim-jong-un-epa.jpg
502KB, 2048x1536px
>>54652901
>>
>>54652901
All of the above, plus tentacle hentai.
>>
>>54649709
Each point is essentially one act of massive power. Mythic Spellcasting will cost you 1-3 points. In a battle with mythic (or even superlative enemies) you can count on spending at least 3-5 points per combat - unless you're using mythic spells. then you might spend 3-9 easily.

Regenerating mythic points almost never happens as a result of in combat use.

The most useful mythic feats and abilities are passive ones that you COULD spend mythic points on, such as Mythic Power Attack, Mythic Weapon Finesse, Mythic Combat Expertise, Mythic dodgeand other 'penalty negation' or 'boost the shit out of this ability' abilities.
>>
How do folks tend to like their Catfolk? Like Thundercats? Khajit? Miqo'te? "A dude with a straight up lion head"? How about outside of /pfg/ and /pgg/ memes, how do most groups like it?
>>
still find it hilarious people think mythic is more balanced than Path of war
>>
>>54653024
Miqo'te!
>>
>>54653024
Personally, I prefer them to be of the Thundercats variety, but neither me nor any of my group members have played one, so I can't really say
>>
>>54653024
Miqo'te and Mithra.
>>
>>54653039
They're essentially the same thing.

Either one is a way to entirely obviate anything the Gm creates to challenge the players. the difference is that Mythic requires the Gm to use imagination and non-standardized things to counter mythic, while PoW requires the GM to create oppoents with the capacity to one shot party members.
>>
>>54653024
I don't really have a preference, since I don't intend to play one. The entire rest of my party (plus GM) is hung up on khajiit stylings, however, so they usually end up in the campaign. Our current sorcerer is a nin-tailed kitsune
>>
>>54653024

Don't Khajiit run the entire gamut between "an elf if you squint" to "actual housecat" depending on the phases of the moons?
>>
>>54653024
Miqo'te/Mithra. Just catlike enough that it's not just "humans with cat ears", but not so catlike that you've got to go "shit, am I a furry for liking this?"
>>
File: e956f6732a7ee297883c4d35d12bf605.png (611KB, 980x1260px) Image search: [Google]
e956f6732a7ee297883c4d35d12bf605.png
611KB, 980x1260px
>>54653024
I like my catfolk as catgirls (male).
>>
>>54653103
Yes, but I'd assume that the example given is just what they look like in the actual games' rendered graphics rather than what they *can* look like in the lore.
>>
>>54653095
Get better at designing encounters faggot, desu
>>
>>54653103
they can also end up as battle cats the size of kodiak bears.
>>
>>54653103
Yes but casuals won't know that.
>>
>>54653062
How would you stat sunc@s and moonc@s in Pathfinder?
>>
File: gayagenda.jpg (80KB, 800x295px) Image search: [Google]
gayagenda.jpg
80KB, 800x295px
>>54653109
so you're gay.
>>
>>54653138
I'd put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.
>>
>>54653095
>while PoW requires the GM to create oppoents with the capacity to one shot party members.
Or, you k own, just use basic group tactics like swarming and shit. Initiators only get one counter and are still mostly limited to the confines of action economy. And are also usually equally fucked by enemy casters as everyone else is, or higher CAR enemies since they're still massive HP sinks that would require ludicrous amounts of minmaxing to one shot
>>
>>54653138
>Open a new tab
>Go to d20pfsrd.com
>Go to its page for Catfolk
>>
>>54653138
They're even less interesting than catfolk.

Just fucking weebfolk.
>>
File: d3a[1].gif (2MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
d3a[1].gif
2MB, 680x680px
Help me complement and improve my build, /pgg/

I want to be able to use and abuse

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/rings/decoy-ring/
+
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/rogue/rogue-talents/paizo-rogue-talents/fast-getaway-ex/

the only problem is, Rogues are shit. Got any good ideas?
>>
>>54653272
>rogues are shit

Unchained Rogues are amazing.
>>
>>54653284
nah senpai, give me something better.
We're playing Pathfinder - anything without even 3rd level spells is objectively shit.
>>
>>54651306
>smug
>actually someone who can barely look someone in the eye without dropping spaghetti and wants to slep time bunner
Uh-huh.
>>
>>54653284
>lel
investigators and vivisectionist alchemists still exist anon
>>
>>54652901
>+2 natural armor
Nobody's even using the Paizo version.
>>
>>54653284
kek
>>
>>54653181
Bit inexperienced with PoW, but aren't there a few classes/archetypes that let you use a Counter and apply it to every enemy attacking you? Might've been a Warder Archetype..
>>
>>54653181
Pretty much this. The only valid complaint about PoW is that DM has to work harder on encounter design. Initiator's main weakness is action economy so instead of putting a single HP sponge, replace it with multiper fleshier enemies so all the overkill dmg goes to waste
>>
>>54653272
Sad to say, Slayers can't get it. Neither can Investigators.

You'll have to dip 2 levels in URogue or roll a Stalker
>>
>>54653335
No mate, only one counter per attacks. The Zealot (? IRC) letz you take multiple counters but it eats up a lot of combat resource.
>>
we going maximum over-autism now
>>
>>54653299
>anything without even 3rd level spells is objectively shit.

Do you see this, /pgg/?

This is what your vapid elitism and numberwanking has done. 50% of the classes are literally unplayable because they can only stab stuff in the face.
>>
>>54653414
Don't blame /pfg/ blame paizuri for designing encounters assuming your useless sword swingers have a divine AND arcane full-caster to save their ass
>>
>>54653414
>50% of the classes are literally unplayable because they can only stab stuff in the face.

Literally all classes can stab people in the face. The fact that some classes has face stabbing to be their all-encompassing raison d'etre is what makes them unplayable in a roleplaying game.
>>
>>54653314
Then what ARE they using?
>>
>>54653151
>>54653229
Cry more fag
>>
>>54653414
That's on Paizo, look at CR 3 Shadows and tell me how you're dealing with them using a Rogue or a Fighter.

>>54653456
Kawase's homebrew, I think?
>>
File: 1499735755684.jpg (133KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
1499735755684.jpg
133KB, 600x466px
>Last game fell through, gearing up to run something new and probably short because starfinder is on the horizon
>Someone else in the group is supposedly "preparing" to run a game, so I might not even need to prepare anything of my own
>Despite this, keep reading splatbooks, brainstorming, and collecting/organizing material to use in a custom setting, before even knowing if I'll have players or need to run
>They won't be able to read starfinder on release and it's possible they might not be interested
Is this what insanity feels like? What do I do at this point?
>>
>>54653485
"Run for /pgg/" is the wrong answer, but it's the only one I've got.
>>
>>54653485
where's this picture from
>>
>>54653436
... Isn't that what "teamwork" is called? Building the game so that no one class is able to do it all? And no, white room theorycraft wizards do not fit that mold despite the memes, just because they CAN technically get every spell in their list doesn't mean they will, and by no means does that guarantee their survival or even usefulness in many actual in-game scenarios.

"Oh, if X, Y, or Z, happens I can just teleport away!" Okay, and now that your cowardly face is gone the enemy is taking the opportunity to finish raiding the city. Thanks a lot, hero.
>>
File: Vierabunny.png (3MB, 1300x2800px) Image search: [Google]
Vierabunny.png
3MB, 1300x2800px
>>54653024
Miqs and Viera are love and ass, but I love ass, so its just like double+ love
>>
>>54653485
>>54653506
"Find an online game if you can't manage one in meatspace" is a decent response to this kind of situation.
>>
>>54653272
Seems to be best for a sniper build

URogue Sniper 2 / Vivisectionist Alchemist seems to be the best for this.

Ranged Sneak Attack -> Fast Getaway -> Decoy Ring invisibility -> reposition somewhere else -> repeat until everything is dead or until the DM throws the PHB at you.
>>
>>54653414
>>54653299
>>54653272
Is this a false flag? Because this smells like we butthurt paidrone trying to set up a false flag in order to "win" an argument with /pgg/
>>
>>54653284
Bards, Investigators, Inquisitors, Magus', Alchemists etc etc etc etc etc etc all basically do the same thing, except rogues (ninja's too I guess) are the only ones that don't get spellcasting. This makes them bad. They are missing what essentially amounts to a big part of class features.
>>
>>54653517
>white room theorycraft
Oh, it's this shitpost again, O thought it had died out a year or so ago. Thanks for making it clear your just a shitposter who shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
>>54653517
neck yourself you paidrone
because full-casters are completely independent post level 5 and most independent by level 3. Teamwork doesn't exist when you're a living god at level 13
>>
You know what someone should run?
A by the book AP except for a party of wizards and Arcanists, encouraging them to break the narrative to see how well they do it.
I'd be genuinely curious.
>>
>>54653535
Wait, why UR / Vivi?
Why not just go full Stalker?
>>
>>54653584
They wouldn't break much in the 1st book, and the rest would depend on the AP and the amount of time between books.

Something where there's a lot of time between parts like Kingmaker and Giantslayer? Oh yeah, they'll run roughshod as soon as they get their crafting feats online and start making scrolls and wands.

However, one where you don't have more than a day of downtime between books? Eh, they'll finish it well enough, but they won't derail it too heavily.
>>
File: skeletonlaugh.jpg (72KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonlaugh.jpg
72KB, 750x701px
>MFW Ensoulment party just took down an 8th level initiator.
>MFW That got the attention of something far, far scarier
>>
>>54653555
I'm not the other guy, I'm just sick of idiots like you that honestly think things will automatically go your way just because your character shoots some lights out of their hands. As someone who's actually PLAYED several casters, I can say with certainty from my own experience that their so-called "endless" versatility is a meme at best and potentially damaging as a mindset for newcomers at worst.

>>54653578
If you actually believe those first two things you're an actual moron, and anyone who actually TRIES the things that let you "become a living god" from, like, levels 13-16 will just bring the wrath of any sensible GM down on you faster than you can say "fireball". Literally the only thing that makes your memebuilds so powerful is endless time and resources, the hallmarks of whiteroom theorycrafting at its finest. Past that point I can't personally say, but the point at which a 9-th level can cast Wish or Lesser Wish pretty much should be the point at which your party basically becomes like gods, after all technically speaking people like the Empyreal Lords are technically like, what, 15-18th level? Something like that, not counting mythic levels or whatever they have that give them their other abilities.
>>
>>54653710
Aren't they like level 3 what
>>
>>54653735
Fear the power of the sap.
>>
>>54653738
Initiators aren't really normal martials
>>
>>54653711
>As someone who's actually PLAYED several casters, I can say with certainty from my own experience that their so-called "endless" versatility is a meme at bes
Or you could just be shit at playing them, and not know how to actually use simple shit like scrolls and wands. Also, you fail to understand why the caster "versitility is even a thing or why it matters. I take you you probably have never heard of the "cookie jar" metaphor, or your too stupid to understand it.

Now shoo shoo whiteroom-anon. You aren't fooling anyone by saying "it's not me" despite repeating the same phrases and ideas ad naseum. Go back to sucking Buhlman's chode already
>>
>>54653783
They're just as susceptible to most of the same strategies though, expect with the possible ability to increase saves or avoid 1 attack each round
>>
>>54653795
I mean they can also kill three people in one round.
>>
>>54653803
Initiative is the cruelest devil in all of 3.pf
>>
File: DQpr23i.png (214KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DQpr23i.png
214KB, 500x281px
My player wants to make a character who hunts large monsters but doesn't want to be limited by any specific creature typing (like giants)

Any recommendations for him?
>>
>>54653814
Are you sure it's not a demon or daemon? Perhaps a rakshasa?
>>
>Wizard takes an hour to prepare spells

Can they leave slots open to prepare later?

If they can prepare multiple times a day, does each preparation still take an hour?

Is there a reasonable prep time for single spells? example; 10 min/ spell level/ spell
>>
>>54653836
I hope you don't roleplay with that mouth anon.
>>
File: 1458689132628.png (690KB, 798x856px) Image search: [Google]
1458689132628.png
690KB, 798x856px
>>54653836
Actually, It's probably an Asura, as it is a cruel yet lawful thing which must be obeyed, born from a tragic cosmic mistake.
>>
>>54653879
yes

unless they have quick prep yes

there's a discovery or a feat that lets you prep in 15 minutes

its basically the asshole way to play a wizard
>>
>>54653879
>Can they leave slots open to prepare later?
Yes

>If they can prepare multiple times a day, does each preparation still take an hour?
Yes

>Is there a reasonable prep time for single spells? example; 10 min/ spell level/ spell
15 minutes for a quarter of your spells, but no less.
>>
>>54653908
>>54653898
>>54653879
Of course, there are options such as feats and I think a PrC that lets you prepare spells in just 1 minute.

Or, my favorite, having "flexible" slots that you can soft prepare with 2 possible spells and finalize at last minute
>>
>>54653932
>and I think a PrC that lets you prepare spells in just 1 minute
That's Arcanist.
>>
>>54653881
Not unless I've got maxed Knowledge (Planes), no.
>>
>>54653832
Third party stuff allowed?
>>
Do any of Golarion's religions have confessions, communion, indulgences, or the other trappings of real-world mainstream religion?

I mean, Iomedae's church looks pretty Christian-esque, but that might just be because of real-world baggage around the idea of crusades and knights.

Any thoughts on this?
>>
>>54653832
I think there are some archetypes, like Titan Mauler Barbarian, that gives you bonuses against enemies that are larger than you. Also some martial Style feats that help with that as well. Like allowing you to avoid their natural reach shenanigans.

Many spells like Reduce Person, Grease, and a few others can also help. Plus being able to fly and use ranged weapons is a big boon. Or you can get a size increasing spell and Kaiju Fight them
>>
>>54653832
http://www.archivesofnethys.com/ArchetypeDisplay.aspx?FixedName=Cavalier%20Disciple%20of%20the%20Pike
>>
>>54653977
As far as I'm aware, nothing set in stone. I mean, you can always pay a Cleric the standard caster fee for an Atonement spell, and I think maaaaaybe Abadar has tithing so that the Church Bank/Architecture Company is funded. Other than that, nothing comes to mind.

All Iomedae has going for her is Much Crusades Deus Cult all the time, so I'm sure she's probably too busy to think about actually running a church

Also, I'd imagine Asmodeus would probably be real big into tithes and (pointless) indulgences.

As for Communions, the closest we get tend to be the deity Obediences
>>
>>54653951
Yep
>>
>>54654028
Abadar clerics won't heal the public unless they pay for it. Generally this means that more of their clientele is affluent or noble because they can afford to pay, and they're smart enough to realise that abadarian's are likely to have open spell slots for healing unlike religions that do heal the masses.

But yeah I think tithing may also be a thing.

Cayden Caylien worshippers also do the whole "brew beer as religious observance and sell it and use it to help spread religion".

Asmodeans have various religious observances too I think
>>
>>54654028
Yeah, that all makes sense. I've just been injecting a lot of pseudo-catholic stuff into Iomedaean faith for a while (swearing by "Dea Invicta," making the "sign of the sword," having a tiefling complain that he can't enter a temple to give confession without feeling his skin start to burn), and I wondered if there was some way smoother than that to expand upon my character's faith.
>>
>>54653977
I made a character who grew up in an abbey dedicated to the worship of Sarenrae and fluffed a bunch of general Christian stuff in since they're the god of healing and redemption.
The only real huge difference is Sarenrae is totally cool with killing bad guys and evil monsters and such.
>>
>>54654124
I guess you can read her Inner Sea God's entry or whatever to get more info, and possibly more details on the other gods.

However, don't get your hopes up. Paizo is not well known for being creative or detailed when it comes to world building

>>54654132
>Sarenrae
>Christian
>Not Islam
Absolutely Haram
>>
>>54654132
The weird thing is that Sarenrae has both heavy Christian influences, but she's also meant to stand in for Islam in a lot of the setting.
>>
>>54654132
>sarenrae

ah yes, the religion of peace.
>>
>>54654132
>>54654154
I mean it's not like Jesus and Mark didn't come to bring the sword.
>>
>>54654154
It's because Jessica Price wants to have her "totally Religion of Peace Matriarchal" Islam stand in in order to gain brownie points with the SJWs without understanding that Islam is actually completely antithetical to everything the SJW movement "claims" to stand for
>>
File: 1389168814991.jpg (427KB, 709x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1389168814991.jpg
427KB, 709x1055px
Asura are criminally underutilized. Heck, I think the last time they were even somewhat seriously mentioned was for Asura-blooded Tieflings for Lamashtu Rangers/Madman's Moon
>>
File: civilization.png (186KB, 496x935px) Image search: [Google]
civilization.png
186KB, 496x935px
>>
In terms of skill monkeys, what is more useful?
Investigators with their inspiration to get a higher check? Or Unchained Rogues that can basically unlock extra abilities with skill unlocks?
>>
>>54654193
both are excellent
>>
>>54654193
investigators win because extracts/arcane magic/ psychic magic
>>
File: Church of Iomedae.png (1MB, 846x713px) Image search: [Google]
Church of Iomedae.png
1MB, 846x713px
>>54654028
>>54653977
>>54654124
>>54654152
The biggest thing about Iomedae's Church and Hierarchy is that the default status of clerics, once they are trained, is that they are questing around for Great Justice, righting wrongs and defeating wicked forces. Generally speaking, the only ones that lead sedentary lives are either still learning, or have been crippled by age or infirmity somehow. Inner Sea Gods talks about how there are lots of devout laypeople that are employed to administer the different Church-Keeps for that reason; the clerics are usually busy doing heroic things.

As you see from the example image, churches of the Inheritor are designed to be little forts, defensible positions from which the Crusade Against Wickedness may be waged.

I urge you to read Inner Sea Gods if you have not and you have any interest in using any facet of Golarion as a setting at all. The information it contains is invaluable, even if it ultimately leaves you wanting more.
>>
>>54654219
This. Rogues get more skill points, but having the versatility of any form of magic far outweighs the benefits of skill unlocks. UC Rogue is a dip at best.
>>
What are some handy unlimited-use items, magical or mundane, for a level 20 sorcerer that cost under 341 gp?
>>
>>54654219
He's talking about skill-monkey work, not overall. As such, in terms of being a monkey they are somewhat equal.

>>54654232
Is that why they all seem to be incredibly unstable and are willing to kill fellow Iomedeans in the name of a crusade? Because that kind of religious structure cannot sustain itself in the long run

>>54654239
A spyglass is always nice to have, so you don't have to spend a spell to look far away. Cloak of Resistance is always good. Deck of cards is also fun to have to RP The downtime while your resting to regain spells. Ring of sustenance is always good.
>>
>>54654232
>All the clerics are always crusading
Do you want Teutons? Because this is how you get Teutons.

Man, Absolam Station is so fucked.
>>
>>54654262
>incredibly unstable and are willing to kill fellow Iomedeans in the name of a crusade
Hi Luna.
>>
>>54653784
>>54653578
Brief reminder that all the evidence of this is just as anecdotal as claims otherwise,or based solely on white room theorycraft which requires no GM be present.
>>
>>54654262
All of those except the cards are too expensive, but thanks for the effort. My character is more the Mahjong type.
>>
>>54654290
>Damage Control Engage!
>>
>>54654239
General Master Work Tools or their specific variants for skills.

>>54654262
Why not go all they way and take the extreme skill monkey route?
Investigator(Empiricist) and
Unchained Rogue(Phantom Thief)
>>
>>54654232
>>54654124
So ultimately, the most important thing that I think a lot of people don't remember or don't even know (and it's because they're laden with limited, false, or sensationalized knowledge of medieval Catholicism and the early Protestants) is that Iomedae is a Goddess of service and her followers are fundamentally altruistic and selfless unless they are false or heretical.
The conniving cardinals and the pompous priests growing fat off the labor of others have no place in the Church of Iomedae. The Inheritor leads an army, her Shining Legion, and the clergy are warrior-clergy and knightly heroes first, and teachers, advisors, judges, and productive members of their community second. That is not to say that the Iomedaean doesn't greatly value good order and would shirk from the opportunity to guide and teach others a True Path, a Right Path, but first and foremost, the Iomedaeans concern themselves with serving as the sword and shield by which the tangible forces of Evil and Destruction in the world might be combated.

Being an Iomedaean means that you believe that Good and Evil are engaged in a constant battle, and that suffering and violence threaten the innocent, but you also believe that the brave deeds of the righteous can stave off this evil, and ultimately that the Good and the Just will triumph. There is an optimism present in the Faith of a Goddess who was but a mortal heroine less than a thousand years ago. Iomedae's faith is one of progress, slow though it might seem, towards Victory, unlike the stagnant faiths of many older gods, who have languished for millennia but accomplished so little.
>>
>>54654290
>anecdotes don't count!
>neither does math!
>r-r-r-rule zero!!!
>>
>>54654236
Remeinder that UC rogue talents Minor and Major magic+Booklearning=all cantrips and first level spells are available to them, and their cantrips are at-will and their first level spell is 1/2 of their level per day.
>>
>>54654306
>The conniving cardinals and the pompous priests growing fat off the labor of others have no place in the Church of Iomedae
Then why do they exist?
>>
>>54654262
>>54654269
I pity the Chaotic, for they cannot know Truth.
>>
>>54654319
Fuck off "Lawful" "Good"
>>
>>54654318
You mean the conniving cardinals and pompous priests that aren't part of Iomedae's church? They're all over in the Abadaran and Asmodean temples.
>>
>>54654301
Really? You literally cannot show anyone that casters are impossibly broken without white room theorycraft and anecdotal evidence, anon.

It's literally impossible for you to do so.

>>54654312
What math? Every time you describe the perfect wizard he has five archetypes, three different specializations, and owns a copy of every spell in every book SOMEHOW, not to mention breaks WBL over his knee - again, SOMEHOW.
>>
>>54654319
There is no truth, and the Lawful are mad for seeking nothing.
>>
>>54654318
They shouldn't. Your DM (and perhaps some misguided souls responsible for writing adventure modules) didn't read the book if they do.
Obviously Iomedae cannot answer for the corruption of other faiths; indeed, such corruption should be remedied, but Sarenrae is more than capable of dealing with her own problems.
>>
>>54654337
>somehow
Blessed Book lets you copy one THOUSAND spells, for FREE, and it only costs 10k.

>breaks WBL over his knee
The amount of "fuck WBL" fullcasters are capable of is incomprehensible.

>five archetypes
Mate, just Exploiter with Quick Study is good enough.
>>
>>54654339
But Anon, the Truth is that power should be wielded to defend the defenseless and protect the innocent from destruction and defilement at the hands of the Wicked.

There is no Truth purer than that. It is the essence of heroism itself!
>>
>>54654306
Do you figure someone could stay an Iomedaean if they have started to give up?

If they've lost faith in improving the world, if they believe that the best they can do with their life is to just survive, and that they don't have the luxury of taking a stand like those born into power...can you still say you want to follow Iomedae? Or would you say they're better off joining another faith?
>>
>>54654353
>the Truth is that power should be wielded to defend the defenseless and protect the innocent from destruction and defilement at the hands of the Wicked.
Prove it
>>
>>54654346
>copying spells doesn't cost any money
>you can s\easily find all the spells in the books everywhere, for free
>don't worry about how it happens, it just happens, okay
>because I say so, that's how
Every single time.
>>
>>54654339
>>54654358
Luna, dude, calm down. Just keep rolling.
>>
>>54654356
>Do you figure someone could stay an Iomedaean if they have started to give up?
In straight Christianity at least, that's actually considered a high sin, and even made it onto the list of the Deadly Sins as Despair.
>>
File: Erastil_holy_symbol.jpg (26KB, 463x343px) Image search: [Google]
Erastil_holy_symbol.jpg
26KB, 463x343px
>>54654319
>>54654306
Erastil here, you need to chill the fuck out. Life isn't a constant war or battle, and if you don't learn to take things slow sometimes and know when to put down the sword, you'll never be able to truly appreciate just what it is you've been fighting for all this time. Now, fighting the good fight is all well and good, but fighting for the sake of fighting is.just wasteful and pointless if you can enjoy peace and the simple joys of life
>>
>>54654367
>copying spells doesn't cost any money
It's Blessed Book, it doesn't cost any money. Do you even know the rules?

>you can easily find all the spells in the books everywhere, for free
According to the PHB availability rules, pretty much.
>>
>>54654315
I can't find the talent Booklearning. Unless I missed it or it is a 3pp thing.
>>
>>54654353
You wield truth like you wield weapons, "hero". You deceive the future with your causes, you deceive the past with your triumphs.

At the end of days, you and I are both killers and conquerors, painting the world in our image one stroke at a time. The difference is that I know what I am, I don't hide behind creeds.
>>
>>54654337
>Every time you describe the perfect wizard he has five archetypes
Impossible because you can't stack that many archetypes on a Wizard. At most you.can get maybe one or two, and you'll trade out too.much to be useful, especially since most wizard archetypes are inferior to playing vanilla with Quick Study, Flexible Wizardry, and Scribe Scroll (which is free)
And that ain't even going to schools, subschools, and other forms of wizard strategy
>>
File: 1488556216533.png (521KB, 466x751px) Image search: [Google]
1488556216533.png
521KB, 466x751px
>>54654396
Asmodeus and his Archdevils are bae
>>
>>54654356
It's easy for mortals to stumble and fall. Many have, and many will. Iomedae and her faithful believe that there is hope that in the end the lapsed, the broken, the impious, and the ignorant may yet rise and stand as one with her Shining Legion, to face the Darkness and be not afraid, to live lives devoted to one another, devoted to defending their communities, preserving order and promoting virtue.
If the lapsed or jaded Iomedaean never answers that call and rises once more, it would be tragic, but the possibility to rise is always there. Iomedae Herself was a woman with frailties and fears like any other. Of all the gods, she is one of the few that can remember this, but her empathy alone will not lead to your salvation.
You must fight, whether it be literally, metaphorically, or symbolically, for Her Ideals, because on a fundamental level they are your ideals and the ideals of us all. Though beleaguered by dark forces of oppression, deception, and destruction, you will not waver because your heart is true, your hand is strong, and your purpose is just.
>>
>>54654337
>be you
>be a 5th level fighter fighting a 5th level wizard
>lose initiative because of anticipate peril
>get hit with quickened grease and fail your save
>get hit with glitterdust and fail your save
>summon monster III finishes you off when you're prone and blind
>>
>>54654379
You have to pay the wizard who is letting you copy the spell, you fucking idiot.

>>54654407
Exactly. You have this 'supreme wizard' ideal that relies on it being a quantum wizard right out the door, in an impossible mixture to make the wizard perfect for every situation ever.
>>
>>54654425
starts at level 1 as an exploiter wizard with quick study.
>>
>>54654425
>You have to pay the wizard who is letting you copy the spell, you fucking idiot.
Or you could buy the scroll since you broken WBL in half.

>exactly
The guy you're responding to is saying you're full of shit
>>
>>54654422
>Quickened Grease
>Level 5
>implying the wizard is using a trait just to make metamagic grease better
I'm on your side in this argument but wow that's a silly example
>>
>>54654422
>no fighter can possibly make any saving throw ever
This is what people mean when they say "white room theorycrafting" you know. Player dictating how it works.
>>
>>54654409
Fucking LE always trying to steal the best stuff from CE and dress up as their own.
>>
>>54654439
Fighters have bad Will and Reflex saves mate, hell he probably fails a save against Stinking Cloud if you stack Potent Magic onto it.
>>
>>54654425
>Exactly
I just said the opposite you blithering retard. Great, your a shit paidrone who is also illiterate! Please stop playing PF, as you clearly have never even looked at a single rulebook at all your entire life
>>
>>54654439
>win initiative
>fly
>invisibility
>fireball
>summon monster
Tell me more
>>
>>54654377
Erastil has been teaching and guiding and fighting since prehistory and the Wicked still oppress and abuse the innocent. He might have good intentions, but his Way is not salvation, merely stagnation.
>>
>>54654425
Supreme Wizard beats your PFS shitter martial in straight combat, and that's not even why Wizards are considered broken.
>>
File: 1466409144157.jpg (86KB, 666x889px) Image search: [Google]
1466409144157.jpg
86KB, 666x889px
>>54654369
>>54654319
What the sod did you just fookin say about me, ya little whelp? I’ll have you know I fought top of my peers in the War in Heaven, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Abyss, and I have over 300 confirmed Demon Lord kills. I am trained in siege warfare and I’m the top blacksmith in the entire Host of Heaven. You are nothing ta me but just another ingot ta hammer down. I will wipe you the sod out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Material Plane, mark my soddin' words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Scry-Net? Think again, ya fookin nancy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Archons and Forgepriests across the Material Plane and your Divination is being traced right now so you better prepare for the hammer, maggot. The hammer that shall sunder away the pathetic little thing you call your life. Yer fookin dead, boyo. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my iron fookin feet. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access ta the entire arsenal of the Barracks of Mount Celestia and I will use it ta its full extent to wipe your miserable arse off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now yer paying the price, you hellsdamned idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Yer fookin dead, whelp.
>>
>>54654315
I am confused. Minor and Major magic get you only 1 0-level spell and 1 1-level spell. If it was just that you get 2 spells. But I can't find Booklearning
>>54654381
which apparently gives you all the spells.
>>
>>54654462
Torag, to his credit, actually tries, but it seems he's outnumbered and outgunned by his less scrupulous or less committed peers.
>>
>all these different builds can kill a fighter
>so therefore they can solve every problem ever and you don't have to worry about wealth by level or how they get their spells or anything else ever
>because we say so
Uh huh. thank you for proving my point. Anecdotal evidence that wizards solve every problem ever because "we say so".
>>
>>54654422
You only get one third level spell a day at level five you retard
>>
>>54654452
>second on initiative I'll grant you
>pulls out bow after wizard flies
>wizard in your example didn't cast defensive spells so it's incredibly easy to hit
>except he's smart enough to know that the wizard is going to try some more shenanigans with his spells so he prepares an attack instead for when he tries to cast a spell
>Wizard casts spell, provokes, fighter easily hits
>Fighter's damage makes Concentration check near impossible
>Fireball (if he can even get the spell off) does pitiful damage compared to Fighter's HP, especially if he makes the save
>summoned monsters don't matter if he just focuses the wizard while low level summons find it difficult to get past his AC

Why don't YOU tell me more senpai?
>>
>>54654467
>>54654381
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/bookish-rogue/

Here you go.
>>
>>54654491
>therefore they can solve every problem ever
That's what Quick Study + Blessed Book is for. Wizards are bad in combat, but they can still beat your ass.

>you don't have to worry about wealth by level
Less than the Fighter lmao, he saves on weapons and armor

>how they get their spells
Core Rulebook availibility rules.

>because we say so
Where's your counterargument?

>>54654493
Except for the bonus spells from school spec and high casting stat?

>>54654505
>didn't cast
Mage Armor is all day and Invisibility means you don't even know where he is. He still has spells left, so Mirror Image works too.
>>
>>54654493
Didn't you know wizards know all spells right from first level and can cast them all forever anytime they want?
>>
>>54654536
Okay, I know that sounds good when you've got prep time, but it's still basically hamstrung by its restrictions.
>>
>>54654538
>Where's your counterargument?
Uh.......you do realize that the argument presented was that you literally pull shit out of your asses and fling it any time anyone says that wizards are not all powerful, right? and the counter argument you made was.....to literally pull shit out of your asses and fling it as examples of 'ultimate wizards'.
>>
File: 1487572913764.jpg (56KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487572913764.jpg
56KB, 640x800px
>>54654549
>well, MY wizard doesn't get ANY bonus 3rd level spells from his Int :DDDD
???
>>
What's the best unarmored Polearm-user class? Popular 3pp including PoW allowed.
>>
>>54654538
Are you actually incapable of reading? Invisibility doesn't proc if he takes damage while trying to cast the spell and fails the concentration check, which as I stated he almost inevitably will at low level compared to the damage he'd have taken from a FIGHTER with a bow.

Even then, I'll grant you Mage Armor, but even with that the wizard's probably looking at most at an AC of like, 16? Maybe? The fighter could hit that in his sleep.
>>
>>54654558
Except this isn't "pulling shit out of your asses", this is telling you the hard truth.
>>
>>54654536
Oh shit that is very useful. I am going to guess that this does not reset the amount of spell cast per day with minor and major magic correct?

Man now I am a bit conflicted. I am still leaning towards the Investigator for a skill monkey but you have open my eyes to some new shenanigans if I ever make a Rogue.
>>
>>54654558
Considering wizards can apparently do the same thing with 15 minutes, that's not a fucking huge deal, anon. more importantly it makes the rogue that much more versatile.
>>
>>54654568
Somewhere in the ballpark of 17-20, more like.
10+3-4 (Dex)+ 1 (if he took dodge) + 4(Mage Armor), more if he blew spells on mirror image or something.
>>
>>54654458
Maybe because it's impossible to destroy all evil and sorrow in the world, merely because they are not physically enemies that can be smite with a sword. Evil is merely a consequence of free choice of all sapient life, of those sapients who decide to prioritize themselves over others. To try to deny men the capacity of such free thought is to initiate tyranny of the kind that Asmodeus fell for, as morality can only exist in the presence of willing and effective choice on the part of those with agency over their own lives. Who are you to wage war against the very principal that Ilhys was willing to die for? Why do you seek to always do battle and harm your own soul, joy, and purpose for the sake of fighting with a bloodlust no better than a Gorumite brute? What is the point of always fighting if there is nothing left to protect or fight for? Why kill your own servants off in am Endless crusade that does nothing but feed your own ego like the War Pig you are? Would it not be better to fight to defend the weak, and retiring to teach and instruct the pure and innocent, rather than to externally soak the earth is seas of blood?

A nation or people who only desire war and conflict will never be satisfied, and they will never be any closer to their desires and goals. Such is the path of ruin, of falling into the temptations of the sons of wrath, pride, and committing idolatry upon the alters of their swords and deluded sense of unworthy self-righteousness! It is the same trap that befell the Teutons, the Puritans, and you will not escape, for you have deluded yourself in seeing virtue in sin!

>>54654476
Nigga Torag is the God of Protection and Defence, no different than Erastil in being "stagnant", as he would most often rather defend people than wage war eternal.

Further, he too also thinks that Iomedae needs to learn to chill the fuck out and not be so obsessed with Crusades. Really, nearly every LG God is of the same mindset, save for freaking Edgy-thiel
>>
>>54654574
One minute, actually, or one full round action if it's an Exploiter Wizard.
>>
>>54654583
A Wizard with 16-18 Dex? I'd laugh if I wasn't so sad.
>>
>>54654590
Ragathiel is just trying to get in Iomedae's pants
>>
>>54654570
What trueth? you literally claimed that impossible to create wizards automatically win! The fifth level wizard knows and can cast half a dozen 3rd level spells can automatically make a fighter fail his saves and kills him instantly with no planning, preptime, or even dice rolls? That's an argument based on "math" you claim?

and that's not even considerign that the same wizard is supposed to be able to make all other classes reduntant at the same time at that level accordign to /tg/.

I mean come on, you're claiming quantum wizardry with literally nothing more to back it up than "because I say so".
>>
>>54654613
>low Dex as a Wizard
did you pump up your Cha or Str or something
>>
File: 1498253670910.jpg (503KB, 1211x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498253670910.jpg
503KB, 1211x1024px
>>54654613
>A Wizard with 16-18 Dex?
>+2 Dex/Int race
>14 Dex, 16 post-racial, 18 with belt

Wow, so hard.
>>
>>54654620
Any wizard who doesn't try to make up for his d6 hit die is, well, looking to die.
>>
>>54654613
White room theorycraft wizards automatically get a free 20 int because reasons, so they can have 18 dex and 16 con as well. Because reasons.
>>
>>54654632
>because reasons
>18 base, +2 racial = 20
???
>>
Someone just post an exploiter wizard paste-bin to shut up this paidrone
>>
>>54654615
>half a dozen
Two, actually, since I'm assuming he has 20 Int baseline, maybe 22 with the Headband. I'm not taking into account possible school specialization into Conjuration, which would let him use Stinking Cloud twice. And preptime? Then he's already invisible with Mirror Image up from scrolls and with all his spellslots intact, how does this help you?
>>
>>54654626
>free magic item
Minimum CL of the belt is 8th, anon, so he can't make it himself.. Are you saying he didn't spend that gold on a better Int headband?
>>
File: 0-Fh-rR5Ea166IBs1_.jpg (98KB, 1499x785px) Image search: [Google]
0-Fh-rR5Ea166IBs1_.jpg
98KB, 1499x785px
>>54654505
>Wizard casts spell, provokes, fighter easily hits
Only if you have Greater Snap Shot, which requires a high level or minmaxing a ranged build with more minmaxing that the wizard in question, and even then is limited to a small area.

And over all with the level and feat tax required to do so, is even more of a whiteroom theorycraft than the wizard you are complaining about.

Thanks for proving you have no knowledge of this game whatsoever. You may now go castrate yourself
>>
>>54654590
As long as monsters and demons lie over the horizon, the righteous must contend with them, else they expose the innocent to suffering and death. You can never stop because to hold back is to soak your hands in the blood of the fallen that your inaction failed to save.
>>
>>54654663
>we don't like them, so we must exterminate them and everything remotely connected to them
Literally qlippoth tier logic
>>
>>54654632
The only thing I'll grant these people is that pumping Int as high as it can go is basically paramount for most wizards, but their insistence that the second half of your sentence is also true shows to me that they don't know how good wizards really have it with high point-buy.

>>54654652
PREPARED. ACTIONS. ALWAYS. PROC. YOU. ILLITERATE. MONG.
>>
>>54654645
>he didn't spend his wealth on a headband of intellect, and clearly not needing to spend his gold on these items and to buy these spells
See, you're already running into WBL problems with this made up superwizard who apparently has an extra few thousand gold hanging around since he can clearly make items that his caster level prohibits to break WBL.
>>
>>54654675
>prepared actions
Holy shit lmao
The Wizard flies up until he's out of range, then casts Invisibility, reads off a scroll of Mirror Image, and casts Shield
Good job, you've wasted your chance to waste him with a critical.
>>
>>54654614
In fairness, she's the most powerful eligible goddess in his alignment cluster
>>
>>54654686
>maybe 22
You don't need 22 to have an extra third level spell slot you cocksucker.
>>
>>54654673
They destroy and corrupt, Anon. Why do you like them? That is folly of the highest order.
>>
>>54654701
>I dislike them, that means I should waste time, money, energy, and lives fighting against a threat invented
>>
>>54654663
>A false dichotomy between eternal crusade and sloth
>He doesn't know what peacetime vigilance and preparedness is
>He doesn't realize that you can have scouts and vigils even without a crusade
Only a Devil deals in absolutes child. And you apparently already have one foot stepped in hell as it seems. I've heard your rants before, as they were Asmodeus's before he slew his brother and was cast out. If you truly wish to damn yourself, I will not stop you. Only know that it is by your own hand that you shall become the very evil you seek to slay
>>
>>54654491
>kingmaker, at neighboring kingdoms festival thing
>Each party member takes part in competition
>ranger shoots
>Sorcerer bards
>battle oracle chops logs
>Wizard is left with jousting
>Wizard destroys martials by casually tossing around invisible wall of force, create pit, and polymorphing the horse.

Not any of the other anon(s) just empirical experience, wizard trashed an event as a joke that would have had 2 martials swinging at each other until one of them fell over.
>>
>>54654715
Even Devils don't deal in absolutes, they simply hope to trick the foolish into thinking in them. A devil insiduously tricking the King into signing off the souls of himself and his family knows that there are solutions beyond those he has presented, but hopes the King is too foolish, shortsighted, arrogant to see the truth before his eyes.
>>
>>54654675
They why say "attack of opportunity" when you want prepared action? Or are you just trying to sloppily cover your lack of knowledge? Also congrats, you just wasted your turn and are now fucking yourself over with the action economy. You stupid fuck
>>
>>54654722
...Isn't there something in the campaign as written about getting disqualified if you cheat?

Or was the GM just too tired to call him on it at that point?
>>
>>54654705
Isolationism is a fool's comfort, and the horde of your foes will grow fat on its other conquests before grinding your redoubt to dust. Never allow such dangerous foes the chance to choose the circumstances of your battle. Take the fight to them!
>>
>>54654741
It's not really cheating, as he didn't sabotage the competition beforehand. Using spells can't be considered cheating unless having better armor, horses, and weapons is cheating in a normal joust (it isn't)
>>
>>54654741
Not him, but considering he said Kingmaker, chances are you are the one making the rules, meaning who would oppose you even if you "cheat"?
>>
New Thread

>>54654751
>>54654751
>>54654751
>>54654751
>>54654751
>>54654751
>>
>>54654691
So not only do you think that prepared attacks can't crit, but you think that after the Fighter shoots and hits the wizard for half his health after only flying 60 ft up (still well within pretty much every bow's range) he's just going to sit there and wait patiently for the wizard to do all his prep casting then come back down and waste him because... reasons? Tell me, why doesn't he just leave for 5 minutes while the wizard is smugly casting up in the clouds then come back after all of the wizard's spells have run out of duration?

>>54654732
Are you really this dumb? Look over my post again, literally at no point do I say the phrase "attack of opportunity".
>>
>>54654752
Assumingly, the kingdom they were in.
Note that the greentext says they were at a neighboring kingdom's festival. Trying to pull rank when you're a guest in another land would probably be rude, at best.
>>
>>54654745
Those who crusade against monsters endless will eventually see monsters where there are none, enemies where there are simply uninvolved bystanders, and villains where there are independents. They will fall to monsters nonextant, to villains welcomed, and to enemies they have personally created.
>>
>>54654759
>So not only do you think that prepared attacks can't crit
No, I think that you didn't hit him, since the two of you started roughly 45 ft. apart and the Wizard flew out of range. Plus, you know, since you let him have preptime...haste.
>>
>>54654741
The first two times he played it off as the bard king being entertained by the novelty of it, the pit made him pissy because they had to fill it back in, and the final time we called him out on allowing magic the first 4 times and why change the rules when it looks like we would be winning.

>>54654722
We did whiteroom fight our characters, ranger pin cushioned all of us if he won initiative. Battle oracle gave him a run for his money by teleporting (magic hat) next to him and sundering his bowstring.
>>
>>54654759
>Tell me, why doesn't he just leave for 5 minutes while the wizard is smugly casting up in the clouds then come back after all of the wizard's spells have run out of duration?
Because the Wizard, despite being out of range, has finished casting buffs that make him near-invincible to the fighter in eighteen seconds, and now comes down to destroy him.
>>
>>54654759
>why doesn't he just leave for 5 minutes
Because the wizard will see you fleeing, then pelt you with a spell or keep you occupied otherwise while he's busy.
>>
>>54654759
Wizard summons a jaguar or something to catch up with you while he keeps buffing himself.
>>
File: TXy7lSFiNaewok3UZY4_2.gif (14KB, 259x212px) Image search: [Google]
TXy7lSFiNaewok3UZY4_2.gif
14KB, 259x212px
Behold, the typical Iomedaean
>>
>>54654846
Wasn't she stupid strong compared to the main characters
>>
>>54654772
Starting positions of roughly 45 ft apart, wizard spends a Standard to cast fly and spends a Move to go 60 ft straight up. Fighter's turn moves him 30 ft towards where the wizard was standing, putting him well within the first range increment (and even if he wasn't it would only be a -2 to hit with the second), so yes I think he's going to hit. You'd also better choose your prep spells more carefully, Haste is yet another level 3 eating into the ones you could prep.

>>54654781
And in those 18 seconds the Fighter is already booking it half a mile down the road, which he will then have to spend time closing the gap that HE HIMSELF CONTRIBUTED TO in the meantime. Also for every spell he casts like >54654793 and >>54654804 suggests, that's just one more round of movement for him to leave until it's time for him to face you again.

(also I hope you gave that jaguar Feather Fall because you just summoned it at LEAST 70 ft in the air if you're doing that while doing your prep casting)
>>
>>54654920
>You'd also better choose your prep spells more carefully, Haste is yet another level 3 eating into the ones you could prep.
Preptime means scroll.s
>>
>>54654920
You know you can fly backwards right?
>>
>>54654857
I don't think so.
>>
>>54654973
iirc she basically btfos Roy's shit and is considered a national-class Paladin?
>>
>>54654986
I think that was because he was busy being a pansy.

Also I mean he's a 3.5 Fighter anyway
>>
>>54654938
Flying upwards was me giving you the benefit of the doubt. With flying backwards the fighter can still hit you from 105 ft away since his bow has 110 ft of reach within the first range increment, and from then on if the wizard wants to chase him moving up is better because he can do so at an angle that closes the gap faster with 45 degrees than he would moving in pretty much any other direction. In addition the Jaguar, assuming we do summon it, is going down in a hit or two while the fighter is still moving away since it only has 15 AC and 19 HP. Or heck, just go invisible yourself after you see the cat with your potion and don't even bother shooting it, it'll disappear in like, 30 seconds.

>>54654933
If we're counting that kind of "prep time" the Fighter could have just as easily bought a couple potions of the same exact spells the Wizard is casting, in addition if he wants the spell on the scroll to last as long as a spell he can naturally cast it's still going to cost, what, 7-900 gold just for a handful of scrolls, even if we assume the wizard spent a feat to be able to craft scrolls? Have fun justifying that purchase down the road, and if your response to that is "well he can just buy the 1-minute versions" well I'm sorry but he can't, minimum spell levels of scrolls is locked to what your caster level would be for a given spell.
>>
>>54655079
>If we're counting that kind of "prep time" the Fighter could have just as easily bought a couple potions of the same exact spells the Wizard is casting
Are you ACTUALLY giving the Wizard prep time and thinking it will end in anything but disaster?
Thread posts: 454
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.