[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1635: No One Sings Like Gaston! Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 700
Thread images: 93

File: JC.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54510492
>>
>>54518668
No one's slick like Gaston
>>
>>54518697
No one's quick as Gaston
>>
File: Gaston.jpg (58KB, 677x379px) Image search: [Google]
Gaston.jpg
58KB, 677x379px
>>54518668
No one's smug like Gaston
>>
>>54518707
No one's neck is as incredibly thick as Gaston.
>>
Gives a hug like Gaston!
>>
>>54518719
Gives great hugs like Gaston.
>>
File: im sorry what.jpg (36KB, 677x444px) Image search: [Google]
im sorry what.jpg
36KB, 677x444px
>>54518727
>>
File: Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf (141KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Beyond JumpChain.pdf
141KB, 1x1px
Fixed the costume import. This is why I shouldn't make jumps at 2:00am.

>>54517010
I don't think there's a Star Sapphire/Violet Lantern Corps in the DCAU. It's just the one character and her background is never explained.
>>
File: oh snap.gif (1MB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
oh snap.gif
1MB, 400x251px
>>54518750
When was the last time you stopped your friend from killing you in broad daylight merely by your neck being sufficiently thick?
>>
>>54518762
Are you going to do the Akira jump for real?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAXioRNYy4s

We're the rats

We play at night, we stalk at night
>>
How far does Spanner in the Works from Worm extend? Does it apply to organizations I control, assets I control, or just me?
>>
>>54518732
No one routs and kicks out faceless thugs like Gaston!
>>
>>54518629
...And once again, I somehow end up making the very last post of the thread. Of all the luck...

Anyway, please let me know if you have any issues with Wee Sing; otherwise I'll get it onto the drive tonight.
>>
Is it possible to use Power of Dominance from Castlevania as a force for good? Or does it wind up still being too evil?
>>
>>54518986
Yes. It's one of the only absolute soul defense perks in the chain.
>>
>>54519002
I'm talking it's main aspect of "collecting monster souls as minions and learning their shit."
>>
>>54518875
No, It only applies when the effect would be beneficial.

>>54518986
Going by the games, it can be used on some pretty inconsequential creatures, things that only technically have souls. There are much fewer moral issues if the soul you're binding is that of a cockatrice instead of a person.
>>
>>54519015
I'm asking about the Precog blocking effect.
>>
>>54518986
Depends on your own morality and how you make use of it.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
So I've got the gift for you guys. The FULL Saiyan Saga of Jumper Ball Z! https://pastebin.com/TqGQ5XF3

Ten pages on my Word Doc. I've got to get through Namek, 'Androids', Cell, AND Buu.
>>
Are there any jumps that cover 1967-1970?
>>
>>54519046
Did you make a jump where all of the perks doubled as waifus/waifu bait?

I have vague memories of 'walk into hut, find blood covered woman' if that's jogs anything?
>>
>>54519165
I think that'd be Rurouni Kenshin, by HeavensAnon.

And it's less waifubait, more "all the plot hooks ever."
>>
>>54519165
Doesn't have the blood covered woman, but the Tenchi jump has all the perks and drawbacks supply you with waifus.
>>
>>54519197
>plot hooks ever
Really? I know shit about the story, so care to explain?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>54519165
All Jumps I've made Exalted Mortal Heroes Gauntlet, German Hollow Quest, How to Train Your Dragon, Kamigawa, Samurai Deeper Kyo, The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap, the Melancholy of Haruhi, and Warhammer Fantasy Orcs and Goblins.
>>
>>54519213
I know jack shit about the story as well, I'm going off the jump. Go read it, you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>54519197
Can you post it?
>>
File: Rurouni Kenshin JumpChain.pdf (79KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Rurouni Kenshin JumpChain.pdf
79KB, 1x1px
>>54519299
oiejfjnqrferijger

Don't say I never do anything nice.
>>
>>54519135
Pretty sure one of the eras in the Sabaton jump covers that. Think it's the Arab-Israeli one.
>>
>>54519329
"You never do anything nice"
There, I said it, whatcha gonna do about it? Come at me bro!
>>
>>54518562
Their R&D department is literally putting the crafting and science clubs of 3 valkyrie training schools together and saying figure out how to make this work.
>>
>>54519347
Whoops. That's a negative. It actually ends with the Six Day War in '67. Sorry

You should still jump it, because Sabaton
>>
>>54518821
No.
>>
>>54519360
Not that anon, but I'll...I'll...throw my head at you!
>>
>>54518495
Musician describes blues as a type of rock music in the background.
>>
>>54519329
Thanks.
>>
>>54519453
So what are these Valkyrie core things everyone was talking about last thread and where are they found?
>>
>>54519409
Man, why be such a faggot? Just use some other shitty setting for you /jc/-humour level jokes if you aren't even gonna make a jump for it.
>>
>>54519400
Pretty sure that's just the students playing at R&D. The real R&D people are working on the GIANT WAVE FORCE MOON CANNON.
>>
File: 1500807952566.pdf (865KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1500807952566.pdf
865KB, 1x1px
>>54519484
Golfball to tennisball sizef hypercomputers that are like a mix of high tech armor, a bag of holding, and a symbiote. Allows for the use of impeller fields which are total bs awesome, and allows the user to upgrade their frame simply by tossing new weapons and stuff into the backpack (which does not always need to be a backpack) its from this, and it is AWESOME.

Plus any tech or basically anything you toss into the nullspace will gradually be upgraded. New stuff takes time to integrate into the armor though, a molecular fabrication unit took about 60 days to sync iirc.

Its one of my new favorite toys. Plus the processirs are THE AWESOME.
>>
>>54519504
Yeah you are probably right, still the wave force is such an op cheaty move, too bad you have to blow your arms off to use it.
>>
>>54519135
And I just realized I'm a fucking idiot, we've got the Paradox jumps for all your history needs.
>>
>>54519503
I know this is bait but is there any reason you can't or don't want to do it yourself? The manga isn't that long and I'm sure you could just get away with watching the movie.
>>
>>54519587
>needing arms
[laughing anna]
[except anna may not know how to laugh any more because she's only been fighting for a good chunk of her life]
[sad everyone]
>>
>>54519603
>implying people can't tell namefags to fuck off with their shit without baiting
I haven't made a jump, and I never will. But I think it's a cunt move to prend to post an actual Akira jump to get my hopes up, while all I got in reality is yet another jump for a superhero whose only power is his gigantic plotarmour.
>>
>>54519616
Got to love the armed forces there though, someone uses a death laser once, they dont even know how it works let alone how to recreate it. "BUILD A FUCKING MOON CANNON OUT OF THAT, START NOW WE WILL FIGURE OUT HOW IT WORKS LATER!"
>>
>>54519650
To be fair, even Anna didn't really know how it works.
>>
>>54519616
This setting seems to be another bad deconstruction mainly about ptsd and shit.
>>
>>54519679
Wait, she doesn't? I got the impression she just had difficulty explaining it, rather than being unable to understand how it works?
>>
>>54519563
I noticed that the Valkyrie frame section doesn't give any kind of baseline for complexity or storage or any benchmarks for how much of an increase Increased Complexity and Storage Volume gives was this intentional?
>>
>>54519699
If you don't buy them, can you still train your skills to mighty or grandmaster-level in Anima?
>>
File: KFmNSBe.png (345KB, 784x716px) Image search: [Google]
KFmNSBe.png
345KB, 784x716px
>>54519679
She knows how to do it but is a terribad teacher and cant explain because she goes by what feels right.

I just want to squeeze those emotionless little cheeks, hug her, and tell her its gonna be ok because the spacefleet is here and the ants wont ever hurt her or her friends again.

Then build pillowforts with her.
>>
File: MAGES. Rebirth;3.jpg (186KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
MAGES. Rebirth;3.jpg
186KB, 1024x819px
>>54519725
Yup! It's built into the RPG/Setting, people with Zen capability can just train themselves and git gud enough to ride around beams of light.
>>
>>54519704
I didnt make it.
>>
>>54519763
well, whoever did be aware of that and rectify that
>>
>>54519749
Nice. Thanks for the swift reply.
>>
We've got corporations of all kinds up for purchase here and there, but do we have any jumps that let you buy things like a wrestling promotion or sports league?
>>
>>54519769
We didn't really get much of an idea as for how much they can contain or integrate, I don't think? Anna carries around a ridiculous number of missiles though, and recently added stuff like a medical module and a fabricator, and apparently has a lounge chair in her inventory, but I don't think we ever really got a "Yes, you can hold THIS MUCH in your inventory" post.

>>54519777
No problem!
>>
>>54519882
So what Is the upper limit of WHAT it can contain and integrate? Give me a ballpark on the technology level It can reproduce or assimilate.
>>
How do you guys neatly organize your builds and character's powers and skills?
>>
>>54519950
Google Docs.
>>
>>54519950
I don't.
>>
>>54519918
In setting we have seen the power armor frames, higgs generators, atomic quatum fabricators, medical systems good enough to fix a person up from having their everything broken, and a bunch of exotic nanobots and weird alien nanobots that anna seems to get from eating the ants.
>>
If you go to SCP, you can pretty much assume that anything of importance can slice through "absolute" defenses and "immunities" like butter, correct?
>>
>>54519882
>a ridiculous number of missiles though
Meant to delete that- They're fired from hip-mounted launchers, so they're probably small enough to not a good benchmark. There's 260 of them.

>>54519918
Um, at one point she shoves a bunch of construction materials in her storage, then expresses them to build a piping system for a... town, I want to say? She implies she could just filter the water through her own system, but her AT-Field-Analogue is too spread out, so she's afraid she'd accidentally introduce impurities. For complexity, >>54519978 stuff.
>>
>>54519950
Microsoft OneNote.

It is the shit, seriously it is free and syncs on all devices and is plain awesome in every way except one.

You cant export to pdf on the phone, you can on the pc, but not on mobile.
>>
>>54519950
I've taken to keeping a character sheet since Cherry Tree makes it relatively easy, actually getting into the thick of it ends up making me way more powerful than I ordinarily would be since I tend to underestimate myself.
>>
>>54519950
Actually, didn't someone make basically a jumper character sheet?
does anyone have that?
>>
>>54520002
She built the entire water and sewer system for a town then built the houses in a 24 hours or so just by sucking in the materials and using her impeller to move stuff while expressing the completed project, its really useful.
>>
>>54520002
>AT-Field-Analogue
Are Impeller Fields one-way, then? Are they less like omnidirectional force-fields and more like shields that happen to be made of force?
>>
>>54519950
Docs, which means it's not all that organized and finding stuffs a bitch when I have to wait like 15 seconds for the full document to load, even though I've split it across three different documents. It's getting ridiculous
>>
>>54519999
Yes. The lowliest SCP could bend Jump-Chan over a table.
>>
>>54520015
Shit, misread the question, but I still gave a backwards answer, Cherry Tree.
>>
>>54520035
Kinda like shields except you can make them any shape you want and use them in all kinds of crazy ways like use them as hands, or tentacles, or whips, or use them as shields, or build stuff with them, or overlay weapons and armor with them to make it sharper and stronger.

They get stronger and better with practice iirc.
>>
>>54519999
What. That's. Why SCP in particular.

I figured absolutes and immunities are something people fanwank on their own initiative anyhow, I can't think of anything in SCP in particular that would merit special attention. The occasional reality reset often sees a few fragmented survivors, the closest thing there is to consensus canon is the assumption that literally EVERYTHING is afraid of everything else and some of the most powerful cosmic beings around are fucked up.

There's a senile not!Outer God that simply dwindled from age into hallucinary mating octopi. Another one called Totleigh accidentally lobotomised himself because he got tired of being a cosmic destroyer and decided to take physical form as a software dev instead. The freaking Scarlet King is currently imprisoned under a sea of salt, in a giant pearl from the Father of Oysters. And the being to which HE is a pet, is itself imprisoned by another entity that had to make itself into its' prison.

If anything, the assumption seems to be a tacit canon "everything goes".
>>
>>54519978
>the power armor frames

So they are also Von Neumann machines?

>atomic quatum fabricators

Are they atomic or quantum because those are entirely different scales,but basically were talking symbiont symbionts in complexity?

>>54520002
>Um, at one point she shoves a bunch of construction materials in her storage, then expresses them to build a piping system for a... town, I want to say? She implies she could just filter the water through her own system, but her AT-Field-Analogue is too spread out, so she's afraid she'd accidentally introduce impurities. For complexity, >>54519978 stuff.

that's a lot of material used in A very large scale good to know. is the story on PDF anywhere or do I have to read the thread?
>>
>>54519999
>>54520070
>>54520102
SCP is basically "what if a thousand Wildbows wrote horror pitches while trying to one-up each other all the time".
>>
>>54520035
>>54520086
Oh I forgot you can also use them to bend gravity a bit and at high levels straight up rip a small hole in reality to either teleport or explode stuff.

Or cause something called corrosion which appears to be opening rips in space and releasing radiation

They can also be used to offload most all biological functions at higher levels, annas heart doesnt beat because she uses her impeller for everything, she things with it and uses it to move, she forgot how to run without it.

She tried turning it off, that was a bad idea.
>>
>>54520070
>I don't like this thing so I'm going to sarcastically affirm it in a negative context

I don't know why your type of coping mechanism is so common in these threads. Do you think you're being witty? Or does insulting everyone else's intelligence give you some small comfort?
>>
>>54520108
Bancho, put your trip back on.
>>
>>54520108
Quantum computing matrix processors. But the tech is super good.

To read click here then under the links with the pictures and character bio click index for all the author posts.

https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/battle-action-harem-highschool-side-character-quest-no-sv-you-are-the-waifu.15335/#post-3031624
>>
>>54519950
LibreOffice Calc for tracking purchases and CherryTree for organizing things.
>>
>>54520128
I disagree, I'm not sure how to say why though.

Other than that lately, I get the impression a lot of the authors are outspoken liberals. Nothing concrete but-where there are character pieces, seems like the sort of stuff I'd read on tumblr somewhere.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
Just a small interlude: https://pastebin.com/KBVcNtam

I've decided to head off from DBZ and make another build elsewhere. I've done enough for now methinks.
>>
>>54520139
I don't get what your problem is. Do you disagree with the statement? Considering we seem to agree it's true, I'd assume not.
>>
>>54520195
Oh? If that's the case, how long do you think it'll be until they have The Patriarchy as an SCP or something?
>>
File: scarlet witch.jpg (180KB, 800x1218px) Image search: [Google]
scarlet witch.jpg
180KB, 800x1218px
>>54520218
That reminds me of something...
>>
>>54520108
>Durga’s underlayers drip out, thin tendrils of material spreading outward. Using it only to expand your peripheral Impeller range like so, you keep the tendrils thin enough that they should be invisible from the ground. Your range expands until you are encompassing the entire town. You reach down towards the docks with one tendril and you take part of the construction materials into your storage.

>Firstly, you work on constructing underground pipes for both the electric and water lines. Lifting dirt and crushing through rock, your Impeller clears voids underneath the ground in accordance to the town blueprints and you express out the piping into those voids. Next you need to shift the currently functional electricity and water supply lines into the new channels without disrupting supply. Electricity is easy, you simply channel the electricity through your Impeller. Water… isn’t.

Is it in action when she built the town. It's the last story post, in case you want to just look at that section.
>>
>>54520108
>So they are also Von Neumann machines
No, the frame is the armor, not the core. Cores can't integrate cores except in the non-canon yandere valk-eating Setsuna omake.
>>
>>54520258
This art is just bad.

Funny enough, DC Comics (who are doing miles better than Marvel at the moment) came out recently to say that the comics industry is pretty much dying right now.
>>
>>54520071
Hey, Hero Academia question.

For the Overhaul quirk, how long can you go between "exploding things" and the "reconstruction" part? Are we talking seconds, minutes, or hours?
>>
>>54520213
I think you're full of shit, you know it and you're trying to provoke amusing responses because you don't have anything better to do with your time.

Yes, I completely disgaree with the statement.

>>54520218
Funny thing, the most unambiguously evil faction on the site, the Daevites, is explicitly a matriarchy. Hell the Sarkic Cults were humanised a lot when it was revealed they were formed afte their leader contacted the eldritch overgoddess of flesh in order to rebel against them. And prior to that little revelation, the Sarkic Cults were all about bringing on fleshscape apocalypses. They still mostly are, but now there's even at least 1 nice one and it's implied they're mostly assholes because of the people running them ever since Ion left.
>>
>>54520284
Ans they also said it was because they are forcing politically correct feminist crap into the comics and that the people who actually buy comics dont like that shit.

Of course they got screamed at for stating the truth.
>>
How much of the Shards' massive scales is because the Entities can't be bothered to downscale or improve on anything by their own means? Because I refuse to believe that as big as they are, even holding back and dividing their capabilities enormously, that most of that mass isn't just useless waste.
>>
>>54520365
The funny thing is, screaming at DC over it isn't going to hurt DC since they already decided not to kow tow to that. They just get to sit there smug and soak up the dying Marvel audience. If your opponent is making a mistake, let them.
>>
>>54520363
I don't believe I know anything about the Daevites, though I do know the fleshies and the ironies.
>>
>>54520403
Who the fuck knows. It's all magic bullshit and, like most writers, he doesn't actually know how scale and numbers work.
>>
>>54520363
Okay, fine. Maybe I exaggerated slightly for comedic effect.

"There are plenty of beings in SCP who could bend Jump-Chan over a table."

There, happy? Do you still disagree?
>>
>>54520403
It's probably most of it, let's be honest. We know the reason they use wasteful and destructive FTL is because they're too retarded to look at other ways to do it (That they might even have fucking recorded already at that.)
>>
>>54519950
Wikipedia.
>>
>>54520312
We're not totally sure yet, the guy with it in the series hasn't reconstructed anybody in front of us yet. For now I'll rule you can go a couple minutes, but that might change when new information comes up.
>>
>>54520441
There's nothing in SCP that can't be laughed at by an Exalt.
>>
>>54520403
>>54520434
>>54520464
So the Entities are literally retarded enough that even godlike tech can't help them?
>>
>>54520403
Who knows. But at even 0.1% of their size, they were as lare as a planet, and they basically got most of their powers from evolution + stealing them from other races. On the other hand, they had to translate their new technology into shards themselve, and with their fuckhuge knowledge of science I don't think they would be too wasteful. And the Worm universe runs on vanilla science, so maybe all that mass and size is simply needed to get all those powers.
>>
>>54520495
They're basically just short of incapable of innovation.
>>
>>54520494
Wew lad. Now who's full of shit and knows it?
>>
>>54520403
It's hard to tell, honestly. I don't think there's ever been a concrete answer to that, when apparently studying human brains would've given them lots of insight into not being autistic.

It's sorta implied that the processes are so complicated they NEED to be that complicated just to keep running? Like, Eden's splattered remains bend into multiple worlds and fold space in weird ways, apart from just being a bunch of mashed meat.

The most stupid part of what >>54520434 said is that Wildbow never explained how the fuck anything "naturally" evolves the ability to tunnel into alternate realities. Maybe they discarded perfectly good forms of FTL because it wasn't strong enough to lift their fatasses across a sizeable distance-which would work perfectly fine for anything less fat than an Entity.

>>54520464
>>54520495
But, to be fair. Whereas things like mammals evolved higher thought gradually over millions of years, from what Wildbow wrote of them the Entities pretty much got stuck in a Devonian-like period of constant nomnomnom before one had it's big, bright idea. And was promptly eaten.
>>54520426
They go way back near when the site was started, pretty straightforward spooky evil sacrifice cult stuff. A callback from when SCP was mainly founded by creepypasta writers.

>>54520441
>implying you are comedic
>implying implications when people fanwank the Benefactor all over the place
>implying I could possibly make a value judgement to that effect

No, and yes.
>>
>>54520128
>SCP is basically "what if a thousand Wildbows wrote horror pitches while trying to one-up each other all the time".

That's probably why I have no real desire to find out more whenever I hear about SCP.
>>
>>54520441
Not that anon, but I do, yes. The whole point of the Jump-chan idea is that she's more powerful than anything in any of the settings she drops you in. She's a thing that exists outside the confines of the narrative, and is therefore not bound by its rules. It's like a fictional character being more powerful than the person writing them (that Jump-chan is herself fictional is unimportant for the sake of this argument). She can casually rewrite reality in incredibly convoluted and often self-contradicting ways for the sake of the jumper, and not a single thing notices unless the jumper chooses for them to via drawbacks. Any given player can choose to interpret Jump-chan as less powerful than that, but saying it as if it's automatically true that there are more powerful things than her in the setting is silly.
>>
>>54520515
You are, because any other position is pure fucking wank. SCP might like to hype itself silly, but even the most over blown shit on the site doesn't compare to a fucking dragonblooded.
>>
>>54520491
Yeah, that's why I asked. Plus, it says "anything" in the description, as opposed to "anyone," so I was thinking it might have been purposely made different in case something new got revealed about his power.

I guess I might try to marry it to another quirk to extend the timer, 'cause I'm afraid of the nightmare scenario of blowing someone up, then getting incapacitated somehow and missing the deadline. Although, if that's how I want to use it, I might be better off just taking Meatball...
>>
The entities are like idiot savants like Rainman.
>>
>>54520548
I totally get where you're coming from, even though I actually like SCP. Like this site, there's a lot of shit and niche shit to wade through to get to the good stuff. A lot of writers get up their own ass doing worldbuilding and in-jokes; it can be executed well, but even then it does stand out.

And the good stuff is mostly horror, which is already not to everyone's taste.
>>
>>54520497
The thing about that is, they clearly don't actually bother to really apply anything that they learn from analysis of their cycles, only coasting through on dimensional travel shenanigans and evolution.
>>
>>54520593
To be fair, everyone in Worm is braindead.
>>
This brings a question to mind; how large would you actually have to go if you were trying to emulate shards with technology? Because the shards' one big trick is that they connect to people remotely from other universes to provide their powers.

Once you have that, which doesn't appear to be that difficult or resource intensive, you just need to have the technology to preform the effect you're looking for, which shouldn't ever take up much space or energy compared to the shards.
>>
>>54520574
Mmhm, that's the exact reason for the wording. Hope you can figure something out to soothe your concerns.
>>
>>54520773
Again: We have no idea, because as anon said Wildbow has no sense of scale and/or treats it as comic book science. Add that in with space folding stuff, and we genuinely don't know.

All we know is the core bit of Scion that powers the avatar left over from shard dispersal is apparently a small plentoid.
>>
>>54520645
>To be fair, everyone in Worm is braindead.
Good point.

>>54520838
>Again: We have no idea, because as anon said Wildbow has no sense of scale and/or treats it as comic book science.
Its comic book science that he and his fans treat as real science.
>>
File: IMG_1598.jpg (47KB, 417x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1598.jpg
47KB, 417x640px
>>54520071
Paralyzation upgraded + Cement power, could I basically turn people into stone with eye contact? And have it last for awhile?
>>
>>54520909
Sure, though it'd likely be pretty temporary at first.
>>
>>54518762
You may want to revisit the Drawback cap, possibly make more drawbacks.
Running the Jump through a quick "Be the Protagonist" test.

Jumper McGinnis
Enforcer
Enforcer Perk-line: 600 CP.
Enforcer Item-line: 650 CP
(AND Makes me want to carve out your eyeball with a rusty spoon for the 50 CP overage caused by not making the 100 CP item free also)
Bat-Suit: 600 CP
Companions: HaHa what companions! You are already 250 CP over the max drawback limit.
>>
>>54520870
>Its comic book science that he and his fans treat as real science.
Then every sci-fi science is comic book science. They literally have access to the energy of an extremely vast number of universes plus the tech they pilfered from at least 3000 different species (the number of cycles). And it's already canon that they need to use ridiculous amounts of energy to do anything. Iirc they communicate with the energy of a supernova. So if there's that much energy thrown around by them I can totally believe all the stuff they do is done by irl science.
>>
>>54520980
Yeah, but that's utterly retarded because nothing they do would ever require that amount of energy, and in fact, would only be hindered by it. Do you think that just because there's bigger numbers involved that it somehow makes it less stupid? It's the opposite, attaching such ludicrous scale to even simple actions makes it totally unbelievable.
>>
File: Lucemon Satan Mode.jpg (141KB, 850x867px) Image search: [Google]
Lucemon Satan Mode.jpg
141KB, 850x867px
Tell me Jumpers, what is the alt-form that you spend most time on?

If it isn't a dragon form, you have no taste.
>>
>>54520980
Not him but I think he's referring to how the parahuman powers defy all scientific understanding, and the Entities' processes don't have a consistent scale we an understand. So the fluff may be "straight science", it's the applications which are arbitrary in the story.

I mean, Chevalier perceives other Shards as spooky familiars and Number Man's math powers apparently extend to surviving multi-story falls better than actually superstrong parahumans. Pretty sure Wildbow also straight up said that part where Taylor bound Crawler in spider silk was a goof on his part.

>>54521057
Now, to be fair-assuming there's a bit of Entity in a LOT of universes out there, it kinda makes sense in that they'd need proportionally ludicrous amounts of energy and complex processes to develop in meaningful ways.

I figured moving your arm takes less energy than moving your giant, worm-tentacle arm that exists in millions of universes, turns into 1000 kinds of laser and also is part of your brain.
>>
>>54519600
Not until we get an EU Rome jump
>>
>>54521081
Gunslider Human Form
>>
>>54521081
a banana
>>
>>54520978
Or add a 200 CP credit for Psionics/Splicing/Cybernetics/Mutation/Experimentation/Costume Enhancements and make
The costume Free/200CP/400CP/600CP instead of Free/300CP/600CP.

And make the 100 CP items free to their matching background also.
>>
>>54520978
Not every jump needs to let you be the protagonist. If you want to be that much of a super speshul Mary Sue, SB is thataway. ----------->
>>
>>54521120
Tell me more about the banana jumper.
>>
>>54521081
Pretty much human..ish.

I also spend time in dragon, hydra, and HOLY GOD SAVE ME WHAT THE HELL IS THAT. forms.
>>
>>54521081
Human form. It's the one that is easiest to use for interacting with most people.

>spoiler
But if we're talking non-human forms, then yes. Dragon takes the top spot.

Usually a d&d-style dragon, except grown to much greater size. But I switch between a lot of dragon forms, though I've only got one eastern dragon for now.
>>
>>54521081
Dragons can't fit into comfy chairs unless they're tiny.

...cat dragon cuddling in laps?
>>
File: Lucemon.jpg (607KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lucemon.jpg
607KB, 707x1000px
>>54521081
Alt-form eh? Oddly enough I spend it as Lucemon child modev2 , it helps that I am actually nice and even more holy then the original. The only real difference between us is that I go a holy route while the original went evil. I grabbed the digivolving armor and weapons too.
>>
>>54520978
>be the protagonist test

When has this ever been a thing

Why is this a thing
>>
>>54521179
Bananas can't type, silly.
>>
File: Updated casual banchô-Anon.png (520KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Updated casual banchô-Anon.png
520KB, 1500x1500px
>>54521081
it's a bit of a mix but I got the base from PS 238 with my knockoff of E-Bon powers.
>>
>>54521243
Some people do want to be relevant to the plot, though no it's not a standardized thing.
>>
File: Red Wyrmling.jpg (30KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Red Wyrmling.jpg
30KB, 564x564px
>>54521215
Tiny lap dragon best dragon.
>>
>>54521276
This may astound you somewhat, but in almost every form of fiction out there.

The majority of characters who are not the protagonist, are in fact. Relevant to the plot. Not every story is Dragonball Z.
>>
>>54521318
>The majority of characters who are not the protagonist, are in fact. Relevant to the plot.
Oh sure I'm anon wants to be on the level of a random no name villain or hero that gets beaten up in one episode and never shows up again.
>>
File: image.jpg (288KB, 732x1004px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 732x1004px
>>54521081
Pic related.
I mean, yeah. It's not as intimidating or as generally as useful as something like a dragon, but damn if it isn't fun as fuck. Also, it's useful as a disguise if, for whatever reason, I can't go straight up invisible. Also, it's cute as fuck
>>
>>54521342
>no name villain or hero that never shows up again

Why do you think that's something so universally present across all fiction ever that it merits serious consideration?

Harry Potter. The Bartimaeus Trilogy. Avatar (the cartoon). Hellsing. There, I just named 4 random IPs off the top of my head where that's total bullshit.
>>
>>54521215
Any dragon worth its scales can change their size at will.

>>54521223
Lucemon is the best in every form.

Although I don't know how you would go and 'uncorrupt' the most powerful and assholish of Demon Lords.
>>
>>54521081
Well it's a dragon girl, specifically a Gria, third most is a shoggoth.
>>
File: RidersaccidentallyWW3.jpg (143KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
RidersaccidentallyWW3.jpg
143KB, 1280x800px
So, what's the best way to avert everything in pi related?
>>
File: Capture.png (12KB, 853x89px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
12KB, 853x89px
>>54519950
>>54520005

Can confirm, One-note is the tightest. I kind of wish it was easier to make duplicate of books for people making multiple chains but otherwise it is super organized.

Pic related's my usual setup for onenote
>>
Alright, it's done.

>Added OC companions and example Gashats.
>Added notes regarding Bugster tech.
>Attempted to make neat-looking page breaks. I really need to stop using GDocs
>Buffed Experimental Gashat with a new feature to make it worth purchasing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEJYonZlkrg
>>
>>54521468
Have you considered telling the kamen riders to NOT solve problems by kicking them?

>destroy the moon

>>54521501
It all makes sense now
>>
File: 1436502666456.jpg (21KB, 389x365px) Image search: [Google]
1436502666456.jpg
21KB, 389x365px
>>54521342
>>54521276

>He doesn't know about secondary characters who are cooler and more badass than the MC

Pff.
>>
>>54521468
Was that really his kick or is it the fact that the Grongi explode after being killed with the explosion becoming bigger the stronger they are?
>>
>>54521270
Can you choose the "source" of a power for Misc. Meta? Like, saying it's based in the soul or psionics?
>>
>>54521405
>Harry Potter.
Bad example, Harry isn't the strongest person in his setting.
>>
>>54521501
>>Buffed Experimental Gashat with a new feature to make it worth purchasing.

so you decided against the Weapon import thing?
>>
>>54521554
yes you may.
>>
>>54521581
Nice. Thanks, bancho.
>>
>>54521501
>Blessing of the Gods
>allowing them to (if done right) become partially data and utilize otherwise letahl but powerful Gashats such as Dangerous Zombie.
>>
>>54521558
No, he's one of the best examples. He is the MAIN one.

>>54521541
Also, fucking EXACTLY. That girl in the Tamora Pierce books rubs shoulders with the most powerful mage in the world (who she ends up boning), animal gods, fully grown dragons (which think gods are annoying) and a freaking basilisk.
>>
>>54521541
Not everyone cares about 'coolness' like they were still teenagers.
>>
>>54521615
Why did you tell us all the animals some random woman had sex with?
>>
>>54521696
As opposed to what, caring about powerlevels like autistic manchildren? Good on them!

>>54521707
And you're just making weird, retarded assumptions for no reason. No, it's just Numair (the mage). She's a druid type, but not to doujin levels.

How the fuck did you make that leap in logic? I made a point of putting the boning part in brackets BEFORE listing all her friends.
>>
>>54521615

People also kinda forget about shit like, I'unno, Black Lagoon where the guy most relevant to the plot(s) is a literal salaryman protagonist with his chief thing being pretty smart and knowing how to negotiate. Remy's an amazing gunslinger but even she's not as stupidly capable as someone like, say, Roberta

Who was killing (I think ex-)special forces agents with a fucking musket.
>>
>>54520978
Technically Terry doesn't have the Enforcer capstone, that was based off Bruce. And you could get on his level through training and replicating his tech.

I might make the 100cp items free since the leftover 50cp could be annoying.
>>
>>54521696
>implying /jc/ doesn't care about coolness

Have you even SEEN how many soundtrack/aesthetics/you do better at stuff the cooler you look perks there are out there?

Have you even SEEN how many drawbacks amount to "you are not as cool as you were before"?

>>54521731
Same thing in Majikoi, pretty much. The MC's a strategist sort, one of his friends explicitly gets compared to a more traditional shounen protagonist type-he's even the official leader of their gang.
>>
>>54521728

Forget it, man, nobody wants to admit that "plot relevance" is an excuse
>>
>>54521763
>Not everyone
I didn't think it'd be easy to misunderstand this term.
>>
>>54521790
I only wish I knew what it was an excuse for, when as you said all too often side characters are far more OP compared to main ones.

Look at how Finn and Jake stack up to Prismo.

>>54521831
I'm not misunderstanding the term. I'm expressing extreme skepticism at it's basic premise, exaggerating in the context of the original defence for the main character test and now mocking you for being reduced to pedantry.
>>
>>54521763
>Have you even SEEN how many...
There aren't that many. There are over 800 jumps and definitely no clear majority. Even if there was a majority, that reflects more on jumpmakers than jumpers.
>>
>>54521888
It only reflects on how shitty people like Red are. Jumper > Setting, there should be no reason a jumper should be made weaker than a protag.
>>
>>54521831

You forgot the >like teenagers
part being used to try and say that caring about being the Stronkest-i'm sorry, being able to stay plot relevant-is more mature(when "H-he's faster and stronger than Goku!" is just as or even less mature)

Not that being mature should even enter as a factor into a discussion in this place, if we're being totally honest.
>>
>>54521501
So, there's a perk in The God of High School that lets you change your name and have everyone use the new one. Do you think it would be wrong of me to use power granting perks to give it to Dan, mind control him into changing his name from "Kurota" to "Gerous" and then wipe his memory of the event? I feel like that's wrong, but at the same time so very right.
>>
File: th9B6YY8ZT.jpg (12KB, 238x300px) Image search: [Google]
th9B6YY8ZT.jpg
12KB, 238x300px
>>54521909
>>
>>54521955
Fookin do it. You might not even need to mind control him, just give him a bluff check during one of his more manic moments.
>>54521598
Whoops.
>>
>>54521545
The kick. Grongi do explode when killed, but it's your typical tokusatsu dead monster explosion. They don't cause much collateral damage. Kuuga just kicks that hard. There's a reason why the Linto believed that his Ultimate Form could destroy the world.
>>
>>54521974
>Fookin do it. You might not even need to mind control him, just give him a bluff check during one of his more manic moments.
Yeah, who am I kidding, Dan would absolutely love everyone calling him "Dan Gerous". Alright, I'm a do it.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-04-04-22h43m49s83.png (609KB, 810x456px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-04-04-22h43m49s83.png
609KB, 810x456px
>>54521501

Yeah boiii.
>>
Besides Sting from Worm and Dimensional Slash from Overlord, what other attacks are there that nosell any defense? Please no answers that have anything to do with Exalted.
>>
>>54522038
Any jump that where you believe in yourself and/or your friends.
>>
>>54522038
Nah, Exalted doesn't really have many of those, don't worry about that. My personal favorite is Kamidachi, from Hero BBS. She's hard to work with (unless you take advantage of companion imports that change the imported person's personality), but she is a literally unstoppable god-blade that will kill anything that can be killed by having its pieces separated from each other.
>>
>>54520909
Did you ever see the comment about your 3 stars gauntlet here?
>>54468163
>>
>>54522038
Exalted doesn't really have those, just defenses that no sell any attack.
>>
>>54522038
Anima Beyond Fantasy has a scenario that lets you upgrade A melee weapon to do that
>>
>>54522074
Oh yeah, totally forgot about her. I'm pretty sure you could do something like that yourself if you were a Level 10 Magician, Kamidachi was created by one after all.
>>
File: 122984.jpg (678KB, 1920x1267px) Image search: [Google]
122984.jpg
678KB, 1920x1267px
>>54521501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiETVvdDa7Y

>>54522038
Superspin from Jojo can do some weird shit, anon. Like as in a dude hit by it was Sliding from one dimensions to another and still kept getting hit by the same attack.
>>
>>54521081
The nonhuman alt-form I spend most of my time in... That would have to be Hollow.
>>
>>54522131
>Kamidachi was created by one after all.
No, she's complete OC by the jumpmaker.
>>
>>54519135
X-men Movies if you take A Blast From the Past to start at the time of First Class.
>>
>>54522131
Kamidachi is OC, there's nothing in the series that no-sells stuff on the same level as her.

The sword waifus should have stopped at Tsundachi.
>>
File: Karmen Dan the Man.jpg (173KB, 712x868px) Image search: [Google]
Karmen Dan the Man.jpg
173KB, 712x868px
>>54521598
I've never even seen Karmen Rider and even I can tell this man is amazing.
>>
>>54522148
Super Spin + Spiral Power... Better idea or Best idea?
>>
>>54522074
Anything can be killed with the right perks.
>>
>>54522155
>>54522159
Yeah, I know she's OC. But the jumpmaker said that she's a level 10 sword, and there's a note saying they were all built by a legendary hero in the psat. Which means someone on the same level as that hero could create their own deredachi.
>>
>>54521501
>Proto Gashat now has a "No Dual" restriction
>You can't Dual it with Proto Chronicle Gashat
>No leveling up your debug until you're basically rewriting the local area on a whim
Fug.

I mean, I don't understand the system anywhere near enough to know if doing that would be a good idea, but I thought it sounded neat.
>>
File: IMG_1597.png (440KB, 877x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1597.png
440KB, 877x901px
>>54522095
I'm not SJ-Chan.
>>
>>54522149
And by Hollow, I meant Heartless. Don't try to answer a question about one thing while listening to somebody rant about Bleach.
>>
File: DANcing.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
DANcing.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>54522164
He's too good for this world.
>>
>>54522218
That just means the jumpmaker was a powerwanker. You shouldn't abide by such things if you want your chain to be valid.
>>
>>54522159
>spoiler
I'm personally still using the old PDF, before all this random swordwaifu crap was put in.

Mostly because I liked the original Tsundachi better, before the maker added a bunch of superfluous shit to it. Simplicity is nice.
>>
>>54522218
People are just saying that there's no canon basis.
>>
>>54522262
>powerwanker
>valid
If someone created a script that hides posts with certain words in them, you could filter out 99% of the shitposter's posts.
>>
>>54522101
The Spear of Longinus (which is actually a shapeshifting weapon and doesn't have to be a spear) also permanently weakens anything that is hit by it. Each hit cuts away at least one of the victim's powers, possibly more if the blow did a lot of damage. So imagine combining that with the weapon you get if you're the El of Shadow in Kamen Rider Heisei Part 1. That weapons means that anyone cut with it can never grow in power. Being Longinus means that nothing can keep it from cutting you. And then each hit permanently weakens you and means you'll never be able to grow stronger. Nasty, nasty combo. It requires you to beat Omega, though, which is pretty damn tough.
>>
>>54522274
You can do that with 4chan X. Back when I still tolerated /v/, I had a huge comment filter list with all the console war terms.
>>
>>54522262
Because there's no one bitching about Red, I guess I'll aim this at you:
Yiff in Hell, furfag
>>
>>54522286
>The Spear of Longinus
which?
>>
>>54522311
The one from the Omega scenario in Anima Beyond Fantasy.
>>
File: Danmad.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
Danmad.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>54522164
>>54522260
Reminder since Dan does get a dataform once he dies once due to his MASTERDAN you can totally install Dan onto every computer and device possible

YOU WOULDNT DOWNLOAD A GAME DEVELOPER
>>
>>54522286
Actually the El of Shadow Perk sends the one who is hit by its curse to not only, to not be able to grow in power, but to also stay at that metaphorical level one. The curse also extends to any of their descendants they my have after getting hit by it.
>>
>>54522286
>El of Shadow
I love that ability and want to use it to avoid killing things too dangerous to be left alive, but the fact that it also screws over their descendants makes me hesitant.
>>
File: ino-2.jpg (56KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ino-2.jpg
56KB, 250x250px
Cant we all just jump along happily without drama? Please?
>>
>>54522286
I would love to get the spear but I have no idea how I would go about beating him.
>>
>>54522286
does it still do that if you choose the import option? Because I Accidentally the entire combo
>>
>>54522038
Neither of those can non-sell everything. But if you want powerful conceptual attacks as well, here are some:

>The spin in Jojo if taken to its last stage can pretty much no-sell everything
>There is also the MEoDP in Tsukihime
>Some Noble Phantasm can get pretty ridiculous, specially once F/GO is out
>Umineko has some conceptual weapons
>Highschool DxD's Boosted Gear has an ability to penetrate any defenses
>The Spear of Longinus attacks the soul directly and cannot be defended against besides of dogging it.

Also, in Overlord I would be more interested in TGoALiD if you want to bypass any defenses.

>>54522262
How can our chains be valid if we aren't valid?

>>54522273
Actually, there was a powerful sword with a -dere personality in the canon. The author just took that and created different swords based on the -dere archetypes.
>>
>>54522343
Just castrate them
>>
>>54522363
Look, sometimes you need to shove a person into concrete or liquify their body and stuff it into the stump of a tree

Kamen Rider Agito the series was kinda fucked up in that way
>>
>>54522274
Just use the comment filter?
>>
>>54522343
Well, I suppose that you can use some form of anti-curse spell/perk to get rid of it for them. So that's an option, I suppose.
>>
>>54522387
>Look, sometimes you need to shove a person into concrete or liquify their body and stuff it into the stump of a tree
This and the way they look is why I am hesitant to even think of watching Kamen Rider.
>>
>>54522357
>Actually, there was a powerful sword with a -dere personality in the canon
I know, I'm not complaining about that. I'm saying that there's no basis for something with a "no-sell everything" power, that's OC and doesn't even begin to resemble anything in the source material.
>>
>>54522343
The only thing I don't like about that perk is how it prevents someone from growing as a person.
>>
>>54522399
just Stick to kamen rider fourze and W those are the good ones anyway
>>
Should I get Empty Night from Dresden Files of I eventually want to use magic to buff myself? It seems like it'd prevent such things, based on the description. Could I even use magic at all, or would it just be "devoured" once it manifests?
>>
>>54522349
I assume so. It just says you get the Spear of Longinus, and can choose to combine it with a weapon. It only makes sense that the version you get has the stat block of the Spear in the book.
>>
>>54521909
As for you, I don't know if you were the original person I was arguing with or just bandwagoning to stroke your e-peen.

Either way, fuck off. You're not wanted here.
>>
>>54522343
See, I mostly use it for spiting villains who aspire to godhood by making sure they'll never reach it. And then when their ascension ritual or whatever fails I kill them during their moment of despair. So they're not going to have descendants to suffer from the curse.
>>
>>54522399
Agito and Kuuga were the ones with really fucked up deaths because basically it was Monster/Serial Killer of the Week. Almost all the other Riders are a whole metric more tamer and kid friendly in comparison

Fucking Porcupine Grongi though
>>
>>54522399
At least its not the SIC version of Kamen Rider.
>>
>>54522433
The only bad series was Ghost, Kiva is so bad it's good and Wizard is boring but has amazing fight choreography.
>>
>>54522363
I get what you're going for, but the idea of practicing eugenics on people I think are evil bothers me.

>>54522396
I need to alter the perk itself, otherwise I'd need some way individually cure each child. That sounds like too much work.
>>
>>54522487
Could Real eater work?
>>
>>54522481
What about Dickeido?
>>
>>54522481
>Wizard is boring but has amazing fight choreography
And when the writing actually let the main characters actually have personalities, they were pretty entertaining. Haruto is so fun when he's acting sassy instead of being Blandy McHopespeech.
>>
>>54522518
It's a mess
>>
>>54522514
I don't want to use it because I dislike that perk and that jump.
>>
How much of the Kamen Rider bullshit is true, and how much of it is wank?
>>
>>54522433
>Those are the good ones
Wow. I mean, W and Fourze are alright, but if you honestly believe that those are the best ones, HOLY SHIT, your taste as actually 100% garbage. I mean, this was already pretty evident, but wow, that's a pretty hilariously actually wrong opinion.

>>54522399
You should give Kuuga and/or Agito a shot. They lack the absolute ridiculousness of the newer series while still managing to create moments of levity. They're pretty decently well written all things considered. If you ever are interested, the Kamen Rider General on /m/ has download links for those (and other) series.

Also, the practical effects aren't that grotesque. They're pretty basic, even if though they're handled seriously. I found the Bee Sniper Grongi that just kills random people instantly from miles away without anybody noticing until that person collapsed to the ground to be genuinely terrifying.
>>
>>54522541
It's a bit mixed but leaning Towards realistic I say having watched Roughly 4 seasons out of Roughly 14.
>>
>>54522357
>Actually, there was a powerful sword with a -dere personality in the canon. The author just took that and created different swords based on the -dere archetypes.
...Technically, the canon sword was male, didn't like the hero wielding (neither did she), and didn't have a -dere personality. He was just a womanizer who ditched his wielder whenever possible. It's only stated power aside from the human form was also that it was a "holy sword".

But we were talking about Kamidatchi's bullshit powers when calling it complete OC.
>>
>>54522539
I understand
>>54522399
Kuuga also has the bests fights and final form
>>
>>54522343
>>54522336
>>54522432

Apologies, gentlemen. The concept of the perk basically comes from the equivalent of the Anti-Spirals in Agito

So it has it's downsides, explicitly the descendants part of that curse is because the Overlord of Darkness would ADORE the idea of making sure humanity never evolves past needing protection by their god, or otherwise outgrows the Overlord and his angels
>>
>>54522539
Oh, I get it. You're a spineless pussy that lets other peoples' opinions and morality dictate your own, too weak to stand up for your beliefs and too afraid to diverge. Even though everything in that jump is at canon levels or below. No wonder you have a problem with the El Shadow perk. Pathetic.
>>
>>54522438
Typically it's combined with Toggle (Young Justice) to get around that, or just fanwanking that you can turn your perks off.

There's also an alternative though - Gift of the Twilight Imperium (Mahou Sensei Negima).
Not only is it better than Empty Night in that you can use it offensively to disrupt spells and banish summons, you can also use it selectively by default.
Not to mention that DF has a lot of really cool perks in the other origins, so blowing 800cp on Empty Night or going Outsider and not getting discounts on any of the good stuff sucks.
MSN on the other hand doesn't have that much. It's basically Gift of the Twilight Imperium and one of the other capstones, the rest is unimpressive.
>>
>>54522541
Depends on what you mean by that. Like what is the 'bullshit' part of it to you, I need something to work with if I'm going to explain anything.
>>
>>54522541
It's all true. Kamen Rider is a terrifying place. Especially since Decade united all the timelines together. The result is that Japan gets hit by an apocalyptic event every damn year. Plagues and aliens and undead beastmen and evil robots and time travelers and vampires made of stained glass and...it never stops. Japan is a horrible place, in Kamen Rider land. No one should live there.
>>
>>54522591
I still pick it since permanently nerfing someone works very well as a final attack. And the El of Shadow is a cool name.
>>
>>54522541
It's kind of weird because there's a lot of supplementary material that spells out exactly how strong, fast, and tough Riders are using exact numbers, but it's a basic cable series on a basic cable budget, so unless they go out of there way to show the characters destroying things that are strong or resilient, it's largely informed from outside material

This isn't including a few exceptions here and there, like Kuuga, who explicitly is mentioned in series as decimating entire sections of the city whenever he has to use one of his stronger finishing moves.
>>
>>54522591
There's nothing wrong with the perk itself, don't worry about it. I think it's a cool premise, but I can't find a use for it that I'm okay with.

Again, that's not your fault.
>>
>>54522593
...Guy in Philosophy Class?
>>
>>54522487
>I get what you're going for, but the idea of practicing eugenics on people I think are evil bothers me.
Not him, but i'd personally be more bothered at the thought of the people that you're willing to use that power on procreating.

I mean, you're already spiritually maiming them anyway, but castration - literally or figuratively - is too much?
>>
File: CFW Brave.png (837KB, 1264x1072px) Image search: [Google]
CFW Brave.png
837KB, 1264x1072px
>>54522441
>I assume so. It just says you get the Spear of Longinus, and can choose to combine it with a weapon. It only makes sense that the version you get has the stat block of the Spear in the book.

You get the stat block of the Spear in the book, yes.
>>
>>54522541

It's weird, because the main limitations on some of the stuff we're told or would logically be charted out that the Riders could do isn't used either because of budget or plot reasons

Like there's no reason except budget or plot/time constraints things like Chronicle are so limited(the mook riders being the mookiest in a while)

You have to understand that most of what you're hearing is the exceptions, the extremes if you will. W and OOO for example are superhumans while transformed but their extremes aren't that impressive(though OOO' Gatakiriba is pretty neat due to it being basically a stamina-limited unlimited clones. They don't even necessarily need to stay in the green combo form, since the movies have had all the combos working together due to clones also transforming)

So mostly it tends to be spiderman-tier with some exceptions being fuckers like Kabuto and Kuuga

and now Ex-aid has Chronos' timestop and Muteki's...apparently invincibility and the ability to ignore said timestop.

So the wank is minimal I'd imagine? Jsut comes out of inconsistent power for story purposes. Then agian I could say the same for fate and whatnot
>>
>>54522672
>castration - literally or figuratively - is too much?
Ye.

Sins of the fathers, and all that. I'm uncomfortable saying "because this person was bad, their lineage should be erased."
>>
>>54522541
Depends on what you're looking at.

Cause some info on all the Riders aren't even mentioned in show.

Like in Faiz, humans can use any of the belts. Its just that theres a DNA lock to kill them so they can't be used by non-Orphnochs. Disable that and they can be used.

Decade apparently had these Tesla Bands around his wrists, I believe, that would allow him to pretty much fly.

Mashin Chaser's, right hand(?), allows him to melt steel.

The Heat Memory from W can go up to I think 1000 Degrees (Fahrenheit?)

Though I could be remembering wrong, but there are definitely things not mentioned about the Rider Suits in the show and is only referenced in the side material and on their Toei pages.
>>
>>54522702
You're personifying things that don't exist yet. Hell by your logic, masturbation is murder.
>>
>>54522702
>Sins of the fathers, and all that. I'm uncomfortable saying "because this person was bad, their lineage should be erased."
How is that different from just killing them? Either way you get rid of their genetic legacy.
>>
File: Anima Omega.jpg (188KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Anima Omega.jpg
188KB, 1000x800px
So what would one need to be able to kill Omega in Anima? Any perk recommendations?
>>
>>54522692
You really are jealous of Val aren't you?
>>
>>54522736
Huh. That's Omega? For some reason, I imagined a lot more gold.
>>
>>54521243
>protagonist test
It is a quick way of seeing how influential you can be in the setting (protagonist usually have skills intended to make a difference in the world)

And is also a good way to tell you how screwed you may be power level wise. Because protagonists aren't the most powerful things in the setting normally, and encounter things that can challenge them.
>>
>>54522741
You really are jealous of Digger aren't you?
>>
>>54522736
Anti-bishie perks
>>
>>54522741
Kek, you're totes jealous of everyone here.
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>54521081
I mean, probably human, because I spend a lot of time blending in with settings, and most settings are composed mostly of humans. But you're probably looking for something more interesting than that.

Due to taking a couple select perks that altered my form without becoming altforms, my default body is actually a catperson. I look like freaking Jubei from BlazBlue.
I also tend to spend a lot of time in small, cute forms, like Mimigas or Temmies or housecats, all of which I have altforms for, or being excessively SUE-ish like with multicoloured eyes and pastel rainbow hair or whatever, but that's generally just when I'm by myself and either loafing around or working in the lab or something. Sometimes I go kitsune just for the tails, because having nine prehensile tails is really great for doing work with, and also they make a pretty decent bed to loaf on.
I will also use altforms as disguises or to fulfill roles for some kind of sidestory I'm doing in whatever hairbrained plan I've got going on that week, because it's often easier than coming up with a whole new identity all on my own.

But I mostly just look human and normal and boring by the standards of the setting I'm in.
>>
>>54522718

This man is correct, there's lots of shit that isn't evident in the show.

Like, they actually have a straight up explanation on how the Decadriver works and it's complete fucking nonsense
>>
>>54522786
Tell me more about the Decadriver's hidden mechanisms.
>>
>>54506479
Akira
Age 80
Starting location: Neo-Gotham(?)
Background: Scientist (Free)

Perks:
Hacker (Free)
Chemist (100)
Engineer (200)
Mad Scientist (Geneticist) (300)
Psionics (Telekinesis) (200)

Items:
Lab Coat (Free)
Motorcycle (50)
Hyperion-Class Satellite (600)
Personal computer (Free)
Money (50)

Drawbacks:
Indebted (+100)
Alone (+100)
Old (+100)
Outcast (+200)

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
>>
>>54522736
Use dimensional nonsense to find a larger, angrier Omega and sic him on the first Omega.
>>
>>54522763
Well, for the reasons I've listed in the conversation with the shitposter/before it was hijacked by the shitposter, I disagree. As I've also listed, in genres other than shounen there are frequently characters either benevolent or neutral to the protagonist who are also several orders of magnitude more powerful than them.
>>
>>54522786
Will the Archie Sonic jump have an OC companion with all the modifiers named Steel the Donut?
>>
>>54522786
That's what happens when every season has its own writer and villains that threaten the world while at the same time having a cross over movie every summer.
>>
>>54522786
The worst part is the fact that some of Toei's older pages are no longer there. So I think the only info available is from W and onward.

Not too sure about Decade and I'm already having trouble finding Drives Page in that mess I can't understand.
>>
>>54522673
Awesome. Now I just have to debate on whether I can actually beat Omega in his Lord of Infinity form. I probably can't. All the places I'd really want to have a defense-penetrating power-weakening super-blade are places I'd need to go to in order to get enough power to defeat Omega. Bit of a Catch-22, there. Well, maybe it's possible, if I get a bunch of training accelerators and grind for insane gains in Anima itself. Do we have any jumps with training accelerators that aren't themselves high-powered?

>>54522736
Well, lots of power, to begin with. He is very durable even before you take into account his other powers. Then you're going to want some way to change up your attacks with a lot of variety and creativity, since he can't be harmed by the same attack twice. At the same time, you can't just hit him with one super nuke and be done with it, because it's impossible to take out more than 200 of his 490 HP in one turn. He regenerates, too, but not too fast, so if you can keep the damage up it should be fine. Anti-regeneration perks wouldn't be a bad idea, though. Oh, and he can only be hurt by things capable of harming spirits, just on top of that. You're also going to want to blind him, as he can instantly strike at anything he can see by warping space and his attacks can't be blocked in any way. So keeping him from ever seeing you is a good idea.
>>
>>54522736
In the same vein as >>54522802... just use the Skull of Corruption from Morroblivion to create a bunch of clones of him (including skills and equipment), which will all attack him.
>>
>>54522797

Gonna find the image but here's a translated thing from the suit profile on tv-asahi(the studio/network it runs on I think)

Actually, let me just paste this stupid suit's specs

hold onto your panties cause it might take a few posts.

Punching power : 4t
Kicking power : 8t
Jump : 25m
Running speed : 100/6s
Finisher Strength - Dimension Kick: 30t

Divine Vision
1500000 optic cells, Can detect movement up to 40km away. Has night vision and can convert infrared light into visible light to see in dark places. Can also see rifts in parallel dimensions.

Boom Voice
-Can turn Decade's shouts into high-frequency blasts that can crush solid rock that's 10m thick.

Divine Muscle
-Protects the torso(and thus the heart, lungs, and abdomen) from shock, acting as a shock absorber that weakens all impacts. Thanks to this, all outside forces that can deal critical damage to Decade himself are ignored.

Divine Suit
-Can withstand absolute zero temperatures such as the vacuum of space and temperatures of 6000 degrees celsius or higher such as magma. Protects Decade from various forms of electromagnetic radiation(X rays, gamma rays, electron discharges, proton discharges, UV rays, etc.). Made out of a contractable/expandable material that allows for free movement. Covers entire body.

Body Groove
-An exoskeleton that uses the Divine Suit as its frame. Attached to Decade's chest, arms, and legs and protects Decade from all impacts. Also effective for/against physical blows. Material used is Divine Ore.

Foot Stomper
-Wraps feet in a mysterious mineral known as Divine Ore to increase kicking power.

Bit Knuckle
-Wraps the fingers in a mysterious mineral known as Divine Ore to increase punching power and the strength of other hand techniques.

Tesla Bands
-Unleashes microwaves. Using the resonance of those bands enhances abilities.

-> continued next post
>>
>>54522736
>Jumper doesn't have enough attacks to beat Omega
>But jumper does have a ton of regen and adaptive defense perks
>They end up locked in stalemate, with neither being able to harm the other
>>
>>54522876
Hey, it's been a while since we've seen someone apply the No Limits Fallacy to the Skull of Corruption to defeat a powerful enemy. Make me feel all nostalgic.
>>
>>54522902
Fallacy fallacy.
>>
>>54522837
>Anti-regeneration perks wouldn't be a bad idea, though.
Wouldn't he gain immunity to those after the first attack, though? And the stuff capable of harming spirits?
>>
>>54522895
I like how "Can also see rifts in parallel dimensions" is tacked on like an afterthought.
>>
>>54522837
Narnia has a clock that can speed up the Warehouse but it's tied to how many jumps you've jumped. Killer Instinct has a mental training thing that goes 100 times faster but I don't remember if it actually gives you physical gains. Uh. There's also DBZ and DBAF, but...

Anyway, Worm also has a very good learning booster, as does Batman the Animated Series. Probably more but none are coming to mind right now.
>>
I could never take El of Shadow because I'm utterly terrified of what might happen if I get hit by it from a doppelganger with all my powers due to a drawback.
>>
>>54522837
>200 of his 490 HP
This is all good ideas you have for me, but you mean to tell me he only has 490 HP total? That sounds pretty low for a super whatever god. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>54522895
>>54522797

Divine Armor
-Can withstand an impact of 50t of physical force without a single scratch, and is also lightweight. Made of a mysterious mineral known as Divine Ore.

Dimension Scout
-Can hear and distinguish ultra-low frequency sound waves such as normally undetectable 14Hz frequencies. Can detect sound with in a 10km radius.

Signal Pointer
-Can use the energy read from cards scanned by the Decadriver and give it to other Riders in a special signal, changing them into things that can't possibly exist.

Ride Plate
-The plates on Decade's helmet. With these plates, Decade can freely travel across dimensions.

Decadriver specs.
-Dimensional Conversion Release Mechanism. Can release energy sealed in 2d Rider cards into 3d space. Inside the Decadriver is a zeolite/stone called "Trickster Stone" that handles creation.

Sixth Element
-Marks embedded in the Decadriver. From left to right, the marks represent the elements of Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, Light, and Darkness. These elements are also the source/origin of the Decadriver.

The Ride Booker's power source and storage space is a 4-dimensional pocket made out of a Klein bottle. Thus it can store an infinite number of cards. The Ride Booker reacts to the user's will and selects the desired cards automatically.

Booker Muzzle
Used in gun mode. It's connected to the Klein bottle, giving it infinite energy. Semi-automatic. Fires 50 caliber energy rounds, range is 300m. Rounds can pierce level IV body armor made out ceramic plating and carbon fiber.

-> Continued
>>
>>54522948
>>54522797
Ride Marker
Marks the enemy in gun mode, allowing the energy rounds to target and home in. Regardless of how the enemy escapes, the rounds will chase the enemy and catch him.

Booker Sword
Used in Sword Mode. Made of Divine Ore, making the sword extremely hard and sharp. Can cut through 10cm of solid steel without any damage to the sword whatsoever. When not in use, it collapses and folds into the Ride Booker.

Ride Card Holder
Since it reacts to Decade's will, Decade can select the cards at random. Connected to a Klein bottle, which is said to have no boundaries, making it a limitless card holder.

>>54522919

That's rider specs for you. It's why I'm leery of saying the cereal box stats on certain riders is accurate because it's amazing how much they just kinda leave to the nerd spec notes
>>
>>54522948
>DECADE USES KLEIN BOTTLES
Neat.
>>
>>54522902
>No Limits Fallacy
How the fuck does that even apply when you're given things that are modified from canon, and described by a being above most settings, to do what they say they can? This isn't versus debates. Things don't need to have arbitrary limits that aren't even implied.
>>
>>54522736
Quickened Spell - Feeblemind, followed by Quickened Spell - Ray of Stupidity. Boom. Instant vegetable.

Or possibly an Epic Spell that does both in one shot at longer range.
>>
>>54522910
He'd become immune to the individual attacks, not the fact that you're able to make attacks capable of doing those things. Like, if you can hurt spirits, then you can do a spirit-hurting sword slash, a spirit-hurting energy attack, etc.

>>54522932
Yeah, he's mostly dependent on his abilities for defending himself, his actual HP is exceeded by many other creatures in Anima's bestiary.
>>
>>54522926
Easy solution: Don't take those drawbacks.
You shouldn't take those drawbacks anyway, since by definition fighting a perfect copy of yourself has a 50% chance of ending your chain, and taking that kind of gamble for a few measly extra CP that won't matter much in the long run is stupid.
>>
>>54522926
Just take that perk in Sakura Card Traptor that makes you immune to your powers.
>>
>>54522801
You... do know that this isn't actually an Akira jum, right?
...or you could just be trolling.
Please let it be the second one
>>
>>54522988
So... how does that work with something like telekinesis? Where I can make a telekinetic spear, tear someone's limbs off, crush their windpipe, etc. Or pyrokinesis, where I can send a fireball, a gout of flame, pillars, pure heat, etc.?
>>
>>54522984
Because it's a copy of a canon artifact. Maybe it's been altered to be superior to the canon artifact, but no mention of that is made in the description. And assuming that something is more powerful than as described just because it's not explicitly stated to not be more powerful is exactly what the No Limits Fallacy is.
>>
>>54522801
KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
>>54522823
Oh for sure, I'm not saying it's bad
I'm just saying that thinking this is limited to kamen rider is ignoring that comics have this exact same issue

It's just a lot more evident with Kamen Rider because there isn't a giant expended universe of them save for crossovers, and those BETTER be fuckin noncanon or else >>54522621 is completely accurate.

>>54522834
They probably exist SOMEWHERE, even if it's just a copypaste of a translation of dubious quality.
>>
>>54523032
>Neo-Gotham

I'm pretty sure he's just doing a themed build anon. C'mon, a genetically modified psychic abomination totally fits in Batman's rogues gallery. Well, the Justice League's, at least.
>>
>>54523047
Well, in the game it just requires you to use a different technique or spell or whatever. You can still use Light Magic, you just have to cast Seeking Sphere instead of Light Beam, or whatever. So I'd say that removed from that mechanical context it would probably just require you to be creative and use things that an observer would be able to see as not just spamming the same attack.
>>
>>54522994
Not really. They're pretty easy if you know what you're doing or building in a particular way. In most of those drawbacks, the 'answer' is to use something that they don't have access to but you do, or which you didn't have access to when you started the jump.
>>
>>54523105
Mmmh, fair enough.
>>
>>54523122
>Jumper uses the exact same attack, but calls out a different name
>>
>>54522985
He's an Anima Martial, chances are, he can just punch your spell out of the air.
>>
>>54523122
So a stab and then a slash would work?
>>
>>54523133

Actually another answer to this kind of thing is to use companions and force multipliers like the power of love, friendship, or outnumbering someone 8 to 1(or more). unless the drawback explicitly copies your companions to fight or you have no major way of having companions that can at least as a group take you out or even under your leadership/empowerment still are so insignificant as to not be enough to swing it in your favor. Or you have a perk that makes you get stronger when you're outnumbered.
>>
>>54523133
Except usually they're not "perfect copies of you". They're usually some manner of "they'll always be a threat to you" or "they can match/counter anything you have". So that usually doesn't work. And it just becomes an exercise in annoying the writer when they don't even have the established limits that jumper does, but you just have to keep saying "and then they make that attack worthless" ad nauseaum until one of them dies.
>>
File: OhKaneda_Reg.jpg (51KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
OhKaneda_Reg.jpg
51KB, 500x400px
>>54523056
>>
File: doubt.jpg (26KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
26KB, 800x450px
>>54523158
The Feeblemind spell doesn't have a physical component to punch at all, and if he touches the Ray he's affected.

As an aside, do save-or-die spells work on him? If so, D&D has this covered anyway.
>>
>>54523122
Sounds like something that lets you create new techniques on the fly would be really helpful.
>>
>>54523158
He can in fact do exactly that. He's got Presence Extrusion.

>This ability allows a character to create an invisible aura of Ki around himself. In this way, he can physically touch pure energy and intangible elements – such as fire, spectral beings, or even magic. In physical combat, a character using Presence Extrusion may injure beings normally only vulnerable to supernatural attacks, up to a value of twice his Presence. In other words, someone with a Presence of 50 could potentially damage a creature as if he used a mystical weapon of Presence value 100. This ability also allows characters to repel supernatural effects with the Block Ability or even slash a fireball in half.

>>54523180
Yes, but then you couldn't stab or slash him ever again. Unless you did some sort of mystically charged stab or slash. And then he'd be immune to whatever technique you used to empower your attack. So you'd have to use a new one, and so on, and so forth. The best way to fight him is to have a lot of skills in your arsenal.

>>54523217
Indeed.
>>
>>54523216
>The Feeblemind spell doesn't have a physical component to punch at all, and if he touches the Ray he's affected.

This is true for quite a few Anima spells as well. He can punch them anyway.
>>
>>54523158
Yeah, magic in combat is basically useless in anima.
>>
>>54523133
If you have stuff they don't have they're not a perfect copy by definition.

And even against imperfect copies i'd still be very careful.
You only need to pick up one defense-bypassing instant-kill attack to get fucked over by a doppelganger drawback, and most jumpers pick up way, way more than that.
Not to mention that they'll also have all your defenses, so chances are most of your powers won't even work unless you deliberately left holes in your protections.
Which most jumpers also don't do because it's stupid.

>>54523204 can work, but i'd say not against late-chain jumpers.
I know i've certainly spend quite a lot of jumps picking up combos to make me as much of a pain in the ass to kill as possible, so i certainly wouldn't want to fight somebody with my powers.
>>
File: despair pinnochio.gif (456KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
despair pinnochio.gif
456KB, 480x361px
Why haven't you given in to despair yet, /jc/? It'd be so much easier.
>>
What kind of LV 3-5 Gashat should I give to Kamen Rider Diend to compliment his Proto Treasure Sniper Gashat that allows him to store the levels he drains from enemies as Treasure that he can then use to instantly buy and activate power-ups or enhance his Finishing Moves? He also has the Gashacon Zapper, so I was thinking something that would create especially tough and distracting Minions.
>>
>>54523204
If I take the kill your host option as a Bugster and I’m A Legend Rider! drawback with my host having been an OC Persona from a previous Kamen Rider jump would that count as a death for the purposes of Visions of Drowning?
>>
>>54523217
Thanks, Valeria. :^)
>>
>>54523320
Haven't I? Why do you think I haven't made a jump in months then?
>>
>>54523320
Because it's too difficult.
>>
File: THAT'S WHY I'M ATTACKING NOW.gif (6MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
THAT'S WHY I'M ATTACKING NOW.gif
6MB, 480x270px
>>54523320
BECAUSE I MUST GO TO THE BUTLER CAFE.
>>
>>54523263
Bullshit.
It just allows martials to roll block against magic attack.
So it gives them a chance to defend, which is what we call balance, not "making magic useless".
>>
File: 1495689843028.gif (745KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495689843028.gif
745KB, 382x450px
>>54523331

...No? That feels like a "Press start to fucking die" option, and not really the intent, unless I'm misreading what "OC Persona" means in this case? You mean your "background character" from the Previous jump, right?
>>
File: Dragon Hurry up and eat.jpg (161KB, 1023x719px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Hurry up and eat.jpg
161KB, 1023x719px
>>54523320
Because my Dragon nags me to do lots of things and I do not have enough time to despair.
>>
>>54523241
Does that also work against psionics? I like Decerebrate there as my go-to way to turn my enemies into braindead husks.
>>
>>54523352
I'm not talking about this one thing? Martials are much, much faster in Anima, and magical attacks have a charge time. So defensively and offensively, martials have all the advantages in combat.
>>
>>54523320
>falling to despair when you are the maryes sue in the whole wide multiverse
I have so many plot armor and luck perks that anything besides deliberate suicide will go well for me anyway.
>>
>>54523380
So you have a dragon mom.
>>
>>54523415
Everyone needs a dragon mom in their life.
>>
>>54523361
No I mean I was one of the people who helped research the Bugster virus and almost pulled a Dan, Creating a Bugster with all my memories but killing my original body in the process. i.e. a fully destructive mental upload.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>>54523415
Not that anon but... Funnily enough yeah! Maleficent from Once Upon a Time actually is my mom and a dragon.

>>54523437
Agreed.
>>
>>54523437
There are no jumps that give you one, though.
>>
>>54523390
I think that psionics count as supernatural powers for purposes of that, but don't quote me on it. So it might work, Omega's got a pretty high Psionic Resistance score, though, so even if he can't just block it he can probably fight it off.
>>
>>54523454
Let me show you the way! >>54523453
>>
What's a perk that gives you infinite stamina, besides the one from Overlord?
>>
>>54523473
I have a hard time seeing Maleficent as a mom desu
>>
>>54523361
>>54523438
Sorry I misread you, Yes that's pretty much what I mean, the OC persona in question is Myself from a previous KR jump.
>>
File: Tiki and The Avatar3.png (473KB, 570x700px) Image search: [Google]
Tiki and The Avatar3.png
473KB, 570x700px
>>54523437
>>54523453
>>54523454

>Everyone needs a dragon mom in their life.

Not turning a dragon into a Mom
>>
>>54523438

Oooh, I see.

It wouldn't count as a death for the purposes of Visions of Drowning but it'd be probably kind of traumatic to remember dying regardless.
>>
>>54523320
>Drop-in
>Con
>Craftsman (Gepetto)
>Fairy

>Drop-in perk about curing Pinocchio syndrome, convincing artificial beings that they're already real, and helping them accept themselves as they are
>Craftsman perk based around bringing stuff to life if you find good material and put in enough care
>Fairy perk about turning things into real boys
>To keep with the theme, lets say the Con gets something about pushing people into karmic transformations
>Maybe a perk about knowing right from wrong in there somewhere too

>Drawback where you're a puppet or something similar
>Drawback where you start turning into an ass if you slack off at all
>The obvious drawback where your nose grows if you lie

I have never read the book or watched the Disney movie, though I did see Pinocchio 3000 once.
>>
>>54523490
That comes afterwards.
>>
>>54523325
That's a tough one. I'm thinking maybe something tower defense-themed, letting him lay traps for enemies. That way he can slow them down and occupy their attention while he drains their levels.
>>
>>54523474
Stamina Of Steve in Minecraft. Only works when you're well fed but otherwise it's pretty good.
>>
>>54523494
Fair enough, It's not like my Jumper hasn't died before so that's not worrying for me. Thank you for the answers.
>>
>>54523474
100 Miles from Clustertruck (kind of), Only Humen from Majikoi, Immortal Defender from NES Pack.
>>
>>54523207
>They're usually some manner of "they'll always be a threat to you" or "they can match/counter anything you have".
What fucking drawbacks are you talking about? Pretty much every doppelganger drawback uses the exact same terminology; it's either 'exact copy of all your powers' or 'scaling to match your own powers', both of which are beaten by having powerful companions, having a lot of powerful items in your warehouse, or acquiring new abilities that you just didn't have when you started the jump. I've never seen a drawback that was 'they can counter everything you have'.
>>
>>54523474
Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus from 80s Action Movie wink wink nudge nudge
>>
File: kabuto43.jpg (66KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
kabuto43.jpg
66KB, 500x400px
Jump # 176 Kamen Rider Heisei pt 1
Starting Location: Tokyo
Background: Unknown Amnesiac (0)
Perks:
*Seed of light (300, Discount)
*Revival (200)
*Smile (400)
*Nice Boat (0)
*Good Cook (0)
*Wanderer (100)
Drawback:
*Repainted Legends (0)

Wow… I mean I am not surprised to be playing this role again but so soon I guess my benefactor must really like the job I am doing here.

So this started out alright fighting monsters and unknown entities helping Kuuga to defeat his enemies… Then I found out some of the unknown things I was fighting were actually angels and were killing humans who had evolved special abilities…

I tried to talk it out with the angels and they tried to kill me. They really weren’t big on talking apparently.

So I fought them then I fought one of the lieutenants of the overlord of darkness who turned out to be god. The lieutenants turned out to be kind of strong so I went Saiyan… I won… and the overlord of darkness decided I had shown humanity had gone to far and decided to destroy everything!

So this led to a final battle me vs the Overlord of Darkness, we fought for a bit, then we talked for a bit. It turns out maybe he wasn’t the evil monster I expected and I guess he saw something noble in me. He decided that letting humanity evolve might not be a bad thing
>>
>>54523459
Right. So, from what I'm hearing the solution to Omega just boils down to "Physically hit him in a few different ways, since he's immune to everything else."

Actually, how strong/durable is he? Apparently he has a few fuck-you abilities, but how much punishment can he actually take before hitting that 200hp total?
>>
>>54523587
>Right. So, from what I'm hearing the solution to Omega just boils down to "Physically hit him in a few different ways, since he's immune to everything else."
No, he's not immune to everything else. He's simply as good at defending himself against magical or psychic effects as he is at defending himself against physical ones, because he can use the Block skill on intangible things. That doesn't mean that trying to hurt him physically will do you any better than trying to hurt him magically. His resistances to every type of hostile effect (including physical damage) are roughly equal, you can attack him any way you want and it will have around the same impact. Magic and psionics are still probably the better idea, though, since you're likely to have more variety in ways to attack him that way.
>>
>>54523571
You. I like you.
>>
>>54523651
As long as it's not anima magic.
>>
File: 1471914995000.jpg (71KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471914995000.jpg
71KB, 750x1000px
There are plenty of jumps that make you a child again.

Has a subsequent journey through puberty ever wreaked havoc on your jumper powers?
>>
>>54523651
Oh, okay then. That sounds more reasonable.

But is there any indication on just how much hurt it would take before you hit his 200hp limit and there's no point to using a stronger attack?
>>
>>54523744
A "Small Tree" has 200 Structural Points, so enough damage to destroy a small tree.

The main problem is that his Attack and Defense scores are +350, which means that he's strong enough that if he enters combat with someone around his level, his fight with them does enough collateral damage that any mooks within 15-80 feet are automatically attacked without any effort on his part every 3-5 rounds. For reference, if you roll a 320 on a golfing check, you succeeded so well that you scored a 17 on an 18 hole course, and if you rolled a 440 on a ride check, you did so well that you could choose to ride a beam of light.

It's a rather absurd amount of skill.
>>
>>54523738
Normally they seal your powers too, so not really.
>>
>>54523891
Huh. That's... a LOT less than what I was expecting. More of a glass cannon then, with actually hitting him being the problem.
>>
>>54523738
>There are plenty of jumps that make you a child again.

Really?

I wish I knew some good ones..
>>
Would the Spear of Longinus count as being able to be imported as your Demon Weapon form in Soul Eater? If so I wonder what it would be like to be it.
>>
>>54524010
You'd be very anti-Christian.
>>
File: dresden files.png (35KB, 1856x288px) Image search: [Google]
dresden files.png
35KB, 1856x288px
>>54522438
>>
File: Emperor This is Funny.jpg (157KB, 1186x648px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor This is Funny.jpg
157KB, 1186x648px
>>54524029
Although that was not what I was expecting, it gave me a nice laugh thanks.
>>
>>54524029
>>54524010
Seems cristian enough to me, that spear stabbed gods son to death.
>>
>>54523957
Well to be fair, it's his second form. You had to go first go through 5,050 for his first form as the six headed dragon Lucifer, which didn't have any defenses, other than only one of it's heads can take damage on any given turn, you don't know which one, and any area effect ability that would hit multiple heads... doesn't.
>>
>>54524084
Oh, and each head has it's own thousand or so life points, because why the hell not?
>>
>>54524066
>Give the spear a human form
>Remembers stabbing the son of god to death
>No one can figure out why your partner keeps making the "I'm watching you" gesture at Kid
>>
File: Ned Stark.png (297KB, 602x338px) Image search: [Google]
Ned Stark.png
297KB, 602x338px
How important is honor to your jumper /jc/?
>>
If you had Monster Cat from Soul Eater and went to Exalted, would it be possible to somehow get your other eight souls to store Essence as a Ghost or Spirit would?
>>
>>54524212
It isn't. Honor's nice, but practicality is much more efficient.
>>
>>54524212
There's a difference between honor and integrity.
>>
>>54522601
What perks from Dresden Files do you like?
>>
>>54524212
I don't lie, nor do I need to. I always keep my promises, even the small ones. Outside of that, I do as I please, honor be damned
>>
>>54523320
> Implying I haven't.

>>54524212
It's super important! ... right up until it becomes a weakness, at which point it is to be discarded at a suitably crushing moment.
>>
>>54523891
So everything omega does is pure skills or have some supernatural or magical defenses mix in it? If supernatural would Godslaying Weapon from Baten Kaitos Origins make it easier, if it skills then Nihil from Fire Emblem- Genealogy of the Holy War could work, but that would lasts for only a single exchange of blows in a fight.
>>
>>54524236
Maybe. They probably wouldn't let you store near as much as a full ghost for each of them though. Exalts already have two normal souls, plus their exaltation, and Infernals can learn a charm to add another soul just to store 10 more motes.
>>
File: 18lsagndf99hgpng.png (458KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18lsagndf99hgpng.png
458KB, 800x450px
>>54524212
I have no honor. I never had honor. The only "code" I can say I've ever really followed is that I always do A) whatever seems like the best idea at the time or B) nothing at all.

why am I so pointless
>>
>>54524010
>Import the Spear
>It has the ability to take any form its bearer desires
>Also take the Autonomous weapon perk
Well that's terrifying.

However, I very much want to turn the spear into a waifu now.
>>
>>54524212
No but I often convincingly pretend to be honorable.

Does anyone actually go around telling people they're a traveler from another universe every jump?
>>
>>54524301
Absolute Knowledge means that he can only be affected by any given attack once. So that's probably supernatural.

Ordo Mundis is a Ki technique that lets him summon 10 wings which wrap around and protect him (and give him a +100 to his Block for a turn).

Other than that, not really, no.
>>
>>54524212
Depending on how you think of ninjas or fae (both fairly large themes for my Jumper) either way too much or as much as you'd think. (I don't go back on deals, oaths and alliances, but I play real dirty most of the time).
>>
File: 1500769818329.gif (375KB, 1051x965px) Image search: [Google]
1500769818329.gif
375KB, 1051x965px
>>54523320
Because it's still fairly early in my adventure. But mostly due to having an awesome best friend now to go on adventures with and who also helps me through the vivid night terrors that the Crypt of the Necrodancer left me with.

I'm having great time.

>>54523738
Cambion powers from Teen Titans get really hard to control when heading back through puberty. Hormones wreck havoc on everything. I usually have to turn them off to keep the chaos under control. Which is inconvenient at best and leads to people being stuck with a boar for a head for a month at worst.

>>54524212
I mean, I'm not going out of my way to kick puppies or anything. I save the world when it needs it and do the best I can to help those I can. I try to be a good guy about it, but sometimes you have to lie a little to get things going the correct direction. So, I dunno, 6 out of 10?
>>
>>54524516
Hey, Soul Eater, how do you feel about Demon Weapons using their free 100 CP Weapon Customization option on Ornamental Piece?
>>
>>54524303
Everything living in Creation has two souls - One provides the power (and is what becomes a hungry ghost) while the other provides the higher functions (and is what becomes actual ghosts, and what re-enters the reincarnation cycle.)

Non-GSP Exalts still only have two souls - The Exaltation becomes part of their soul. Even Akuma remain two-souled.

Green Sun Princes... Might have three souls at start. Maybe. The Unwoven Coadjutor is kind of iffy on whether it melds with the soul. Regardless, GSP's are the only Exalts that ever have more than two souls.

Interestingly, Ghosts are functionally the Underworld equivalent to the gods and spirits of Creation. Looking at it like this, Deathlords might be viewed as the Incarnae equivalent.

Sun-Heart Furnace Soul is among the weakest Essence pool expanding charms in terms of capacity (it doesn't stack, it's exactly 10m) but it comes with the caveat that once per day you can ignite it to full with a bit of willpower. Even if you're unconscious, incapacitated, etc.
It's also been implied that this is the root of Malfeas' "I have two fetich souls" thing.
>>
>>54524596
Sure, go ahead. I'll go ahead and mention that in the little update document I'm writing with all the little typo fixes and such.
>>
>>54524212
I always follow the letter of any agreement. That's the closest I get to honor.
>>
File: extra history 2.png (902KB, 1650x928px) Image search: [Google]
extra history 2.png
902KB, 1650x928px
>>54524212
It's bullshit.
>>
>>54524624
>Everything living in Creation has two souls - One provides the power (and is what becomes a hungry ghost) while the other provides the higher functions (and is what becomes actual ghosts, and what re-enters the reincarnation cycle.)
The lower soul doesn't "provide power". The higher soul is the seat of reason, memory and positive emotions, and the lower soul is the seat of negative emotions such as anger, hatred, or pride.

Necromancers can pull their own lower soul out and turn it into a shadow-servant without ill effect too.
>>
So do we have any other jumps where we can become a weapon that also lets us import one?
>>
>>54524937
Then why can ghosts be assholes?
>>
>>54523473
Explain further.
>>
>>54524945
Undertale's ghost option.
>>
>>54524945
No.
>>
>>54524962
Probably because they're twisted shadows of the people they once were.

Personally, it seems more like the lower soul is the animalistic/instinct part to me, but the negative emotions thing is pretty much quoted word-for-word from the books.
>>
File: 1443166387350.jpg (135KB, 850x604px) Image search: [Google]
1443166387350.jpg
135KB, 850x604px
>>54524963
Oh no problem!

Born of Darkness - 300 CP
(Restricted to Dragons, doesn't count against drawback limit)
Ha, you really want those points, huh? Well, okay then. First, a little backstory: There is a character named Lillith - or Lily - who is the daughter of Maleficent. When she was still and egg (yeah), Snow White and Prince Charming stole her from Maleficent. Why did they do this, you ask?
Well, they heard a prophecy that their own unborn child had the potential for darkness - you know, like anyone with free will - so they took Maleficent's unborn child and used a magical ritual to remove all of the potential darkness from their own child and place it into Lily. Because they're hypocritical assholes.
Anyway, something happened, and her egg fell through a portal to The Land Without Magic along with Ursula and Cruella deVille. Of course, as soon as she hatched they left her at an orphanage. As she grew, the darkness of two people inside of her gave her terrible luck and a tendency to make all the wrong decisions. Eventually, she met Emma and became friends with her - though it wasn't long before her curse drove them apart. At some point, the Apprentice told her the truth of why she seemed cursed, and she swore revenge on Snow White and Prince Charming.
You can choose to have been born a male instead, but either way, the backstory remains largely the same. You awake one month before the start of the series, in a trailer in Massachusetts. Oh, and you retain her terrible luck, decision making skills, and inability to properly judge character. In addition, expect, Maleficent's enemies to come gunning for you if they ever find out and get a chance. On the bright side, Maleficent herself really does love you unconditionally.
Your Origin is retained for the purpose of determining your discounts and freebies, but age and location are overwritten. All items you bought appear in your warehouse.
>>
File: typing cat.gif (226KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
typing cat.gif
226KB, 320x240px
Sell me on cat motifs, /jc/.
>>
>>54523494
Would a debug kit/physics test that can alter properties such as momentum, density, rigidity,weight etc. work for Proto Gashat?
>>
>>54524962
>>54525022
Oh, Compass: Underworld says the higher soul is rational stuff, and the lower soul is animal.

So, I guess that sidebar in RoGD2 is just talking out of its ass.
>>
>>54524962
You try being undead and unable to eat anything resembling food for the rest of your undead life

You'd be fuckin cranky too
>>
File: h45794_FD4.jpg (37KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
h45794_FD4.jpg
37KB, 500x412px
>>54525041
>>
>>54525041
Dogs are capable of realizing that we're different from them, but cats think that we're just large, unusually stupid cats.

Pretty much every way cats interact with people can be explained by them thinking we're stupid babies and trying to take care of us.
>>
>>54524753
Does The Teachings of Duma serve as a general magic booster, or is it "merely" the dark powers described?
>>
File: sleeping-kitty-cat.jpg (46KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-kitty-cat.jpg
46KB, 450x600px
>>54525041
Can't. Too busy sleeping.
>>
>>54525041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ksr0-H1gmI
>>
>>54525093

Sounds like a neat one, yeah, I was hoping proto would get some interest. You could do something similar with LEVEL MAX I imagine, too, though probably less utiltiy due to it
>>
File: Magic Mischief.gif (950KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
Magic Mischief.gif
950KB, 500x309px
>>54525041
>>
File: 1423824445319.jpg (133KB, 850x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1423824445319.jpg
133KB, 850x1020px
>>54525041
>>
>>54525171
What about a system stress test that induces glitches i.e. Bethesda physics, clipping through walls,"interface screws" that make your opponents use their bodies wrongly?
>>
>>54525171
Gashats are really cool, yeah. I've mostly just been avoiding them because my transformation belt already has a ridiculous amount of power sources plugged into it, it's starting to get obscene.
>>
File: f71.png (984KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
f71.png
984KB, 610x813px
>>54525041
>>
File: GsqrU47.jpg (277KB, 1186x1191px) Image search: [Google]
GsqrU47.jpg
277KB, 1186x1191px
>>54525041
>>
>>54525171
Or how about something like admin mode? I.e. , Summon any item in the current game space at will, Forcibly ejecting people from the game space back to their "starting area" , Edit the health of others,Become un-targetable?
>>
>>54524983
Lewd mouse.
>>
>>54525151
General magic booster.
>>
>>54525251
there are perks for that and Power Rangers and the decade gauntlet,also remember that once you get the gamer driver as part of it you don't necessarily have to do this all at once.
>>
>>54525282
That seems...basically like becoming totally unbeatable?
>>
>>54524637

If I choose Demon Weapon and grab hybrid with Earth Shaman (Since it says I have to pick it if I am a weapon) and Monster Cat would it work or would I only be able to pick Earth Shaman?
>>
File: susie_with_kittens.jpg (399KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
susie_with_kittens.jpg
399KB, 500x750px
>>54525041

Imagine turning the warriors of your tyranid hive fleet into adorable murder kittens.
>>
>>54525312
It is admin mode,and none of that is anything that farther beyond stuff we've seen in canon.
>>
>>54525312
COnsidering the jumps nowadays, that'd be entirely fitting.
>>
>>54525336
If something like becoming the admin of reality matches the series power level I'm questioning why it's not an end jump considering that seems like it'd let you win anything ever.
>>
>>54525361
>let you win anything ever.

So does Ultimate Lifeform, yet you don't see anybody demanding Jorge Joestar be turned into an end jump.
>>
>>54525327
Termagant kitten murder swarms, stalking through the alleyways.
>>
>>54525398
But it doesn't? It's not letting you turn on an actual God Mode or set your enemies HP to 0
>>
>>54525415
...No, but several of the Stands and other powers you can copy can.
>>
>>54525415
I was more along the lines of healing allies since that's not really a thing that happens in the show.
>>
>>54525440
Two of the examples you used were editing the health of enemies and making yourself unattackable.

>>54525435
So any power copying perk ever?
>>
>>54525440
So what is the actual power level of stuff shown in the show?
>>
>>54525312
Where the fuck have you been for the past year that city-level reality warping seems impressive to you?
>>
>>54525481
Where the fuck was it stated that it was only city level? Not everyone watches your show anon. All that was said was admin powers and a description of some pretty insane things.
>>
>>54525314
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

Demon Weapons are ordinarily only able to pick Earth Shaman because Earth Shaman out of the listed races is the only one that can ordinarily possess the Weapon Gene (as both Demon Weapons and Earth Shamans are human variants). If you're buying Hybrid though, you could hybridize Demon Weapon with anything on there.

So if you're just wanting Monster Cat, you can do Demon Weapon + Hybrid + Monster Cat without needing to touch Earth Shaman.

If you were asking if as a Demon Weapon you could purchase Hybrid + Earth Shaman + Monster Cat without a second purchase of Hybrid, then yeah, you can also do that.

Was I able to provide the right answers?
>>
>>54525310
Nifty, thanks.

Does Nosferatu heal you proportionally, or is it a static amount?
>>
>>54525511
>Spoiler
Yes you have thank you.

It was a tad confusing since if I picked Hybrid I thought I needed to grab earth shaman to make sure I would keep the gene, considering demon weapon is only an origin but I guess it does kinda double as a race too.
>>
>>54525472
Not being able to be hurt by actual attacks because there is no violence in dating sims,Resurrecting the dead,Not dying when you run out of health points,Stopping time DIO style,Becoming completely invincible and immune to a opponents special abilities so long as they are also based on superpowered video games,Gaining control of all the power ups and combining them freely, also include things like invincibility,everything mentioned in the jump,becoming a walking battleship.
>>
>>54525575
So the jump includes things like absolute invulnerability then? And there's no way to get around this or limit to the damage it can take?
>>
>>54525575
Put your trip back on bancho.
>>
>>54525575
Is any of this high level stuff mentioned in jump or is this another Kamen Rider where they 'forgot' to mention the really broken stuff?
>>
Do demon weapons dislike their partner using other weapons in addition to them?
>>
Could I perform the special attacks from Ex-Aid with outside weapons? Or are they tied to the spawned equipment?
>>
>>54525603
In Jump, yes
>>54525609
I'd rather get my questions answered,because I've got a lot of them
>>
File: 1441062674170.jpg (31KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441062674170.jpg
31KB, 400x600px
What's a good setting to fight Adam Sandler?
>>
>>54525627
Depends on the demon weapon honestly. Some might get jealous, some don't really think it means anything, some encourage it, whatevs. It's like a demon weapon having other meisters, some meisters don't care and some don't like it.
>>
>>54525635
And to think people though Ultimate Lifeform was broken, we now have perk fiat backed absolute invulnerability from all attacks. Literally unable to be hurt anymore.
>>
>>54525627
They're not weapons that take human form, they're people who turn into weapons.

My guess is that it would depend entirely on the individual.
>>
>>54525627
It varies, some meister/weapon duos just go with whatever is convenient and helps them survive, other times the partnership is a lot deeper and it can cause insecurities to form. Whatever you think fits the Demon Weapon in question really.
>>
What lazy bait today.
>>
>>54525631
some weapons are summoned but stuff like Gashacon Arsenal is actual things you can use without transforming.
>>54525644
Hollywood, YouTube,mob, any "real life" jump really.
>>54525623
this is all from Ex-Aid
>>54525657
it's not fiat backed since the Gashat supplement specifically Does not let you get Cronus and Hyper Muteki
>>
>>54525696
>Gashacon Arsenal
Aren't those weapons' abilities independent of whatever Gashat you're using?
>>
So is Red gone, now?
>>
>>54525770
Once you leave, Timmy, yes.
>>
>>54521081
Critically over-designed and over-evolved dragon-hiroko-zerg-gundam thing. Really just looks like a big person wearing big armor so it probably doesn't count as that different of an alt-form.
>>
>>54525768
yes? but that was not the question I was responding to.
>>
>>54525770
I hope not I rather like our trashbin kitty cat.
>>
>>54525770
I hope she has. We can get rid of the drama.
>>
>>54525822
I guess I didn't phrase my question well then because >>54525696 doesn't help.
>>
>>54525770
I'm not sure. The shittposting has increased so she might just be laying low.
>>
>>54522038
Anathema from Smite isn't an attack itself and doesn't instantly no-sell defences, but it does make any attack you have able to rapidly break through any defence so long as you keep trying.
>>
>>54525564
Porportionally.
>>
>>54525961
Nice. How are your other jumps going, if you don't mind?
>>
Best/easiest to get love magic?
>>
>>54525623
The jump does seem to not really mention any of these crazy powers. Almost all the examples they use are nothing like this.
>>
>>54518976
Seeing as there seem to be no further objections, I'm uploading the file to the drive.
>>
>>54526067
>As for what Gashats actually are, they are handheld cartridges that contain video game data that has been influenced in some way by the Bugster Virus. A human who has had the relevant compatibility surgery, a living host of the virus, or a Bugster themselves can use these cartridges with a Driver to transform, giving them powers based on the video game in question and bending real-world physics with video game ‘logic’. This is what enables Kamen Riders to take a limited amount of lethal damage without doing more than lightly bruise their real bodies, though this has its limits.
I'm sorry but it tells you outright that it's reality bending based on video game logic.
>>
How long do Gashat Henshins last? The jump makes a big deal that the powers work only while transformed but are there any time limits?
>>
>>54526110
Gashats have a HP bar and some have times tied to them. The 100% Invincible guy can hold out for a minute or 20 seconds or something like that.
>>
>>54526110
Same as any other transformation
>>
How many creations have you made that have gone awry Jumpers? Were you able to reign them in?
>>
>>54524212
>>
>>54524263
Not that anon, but I like Serendipity and Stars & Stones.
>>
>>54526269
Why is that one guard behind the chair putting his hands in his pants?
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>54525603
>>54526109
Notes say:

An important note to make is that while Bugster technology and powerful Gashats lets you use
and exploit powerful game mechanics in reality, it is not infallible. An ‘invincible’ foe can be
reprogrammed or hacked like any technology to be vulnerable, or possibly reverse-engineered.
This also only applies when transformed, a normal human body being the same as it usually is.
While a Bugster has several innate properties, their ‘game mechanics’ don’t come into full swing
until transformed. Also, while a Proto Gashat can provide something like 99 1-Ups, those 1-Ups
aren’t as resilient as the usual fiat-granted ones you may encounter on the chain: The Level 0
form is squishy by mid-series toku standards, and Dan Kuroto himself burns through several
lives at once tanking attacks from the much-stronger Cronus.

In short, while powerful, this technology requires a henshin and can be countered by someone
who’s savvy when it comes to technology, or counters your outside context with more outside context. How you adapt and prepare for this is up to you.

>>54525282
While I can imagine those individually per Gashat, that seems a bit overloaded for a single Proto Gashat. Also, mind the above.
>>
So, im new to the Jumpchain, and Ive a question on the FFTA Jump. How does the whole Class thing work? I see theres a whole page of text with classes, and a really complicated graph of who gets what.... but its poorly labeled. Do I get only one class? Do I get all the classes that branch off the starting class? If I take Out-Classed, and pick a starting class from another race, do I get all of those forks too? What are the requirements to take a class? I see numbers in the branches of the graph, but no explaination of what those are. If I take Dream Team, it says that myself and companions can teach classes to others: does this mean I can have my companions teach me ALL the classes?
>>
>>54526304
So just get a perk to prevent your tech being copied? Not much of a limit there even if we didn't have perks like that, given how few foes will actually get the time or chance to study and reverse engineer your tech before you fight them.
>>
>>54526209
so recently I tried to make my own exaltation by "stapling" humes from SCP to a soul with Narrativium and then "spackling" over the cracks from the "staples" with [STAR] Power from /co/co/'s bizarre adventure . All I got out of it was a rogue reality Bender I had to deal with, but usually I am very very careful To make sure that kind of thing doesn't happen. I had never tried to make a exaltation , and indeed to have very very little experience with the metaphysics of the soul , but I did make something! And it was around the power level I was shooting for!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (175KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175KB, 1920x1079px
>>54526304
>can be countered by someone who's savvy when it comes to technology
>can be reprogrammed or hacked like any technology
I'm going to head to Kung Fury and learn the secrets from Hackerman.

Then head to Ex-Aid.
>>
>>54526349
...I wonder if you could hack the Riders and enemies to just continually punch themselves instead of getting power-ups then.
>>
File: 1463954584979.jpg (64KB, 553x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463954584979.jpg
64KB, 553x600px
>>54526342
Inter-jump balance, inter-jump balance, let's all sing the inter-jump balance song~

Also things that can reality-warp or fuck up the electronics Gashats work on (or even destroy your Gamer Driver, as what happens to Emu) can probably mess up the 'game field' the Gashat creates.

Of course perks for those exist too, so go ahead and sing the above song over and over until one of us gets a concussion.
>>54526349
See, this is an idea that sounds fun to play with. Do things like this more.
>>
>>54526342
Okay, so fucking what? Do you actually have a point, or are you just going to keep REEEEEing at people because you think a canon aspect of the setting is too powerful?
>>
>>54526343
That sounds nothing like an Exaltation, but more like the soul/energy equivalent of trying to build a spaceship from random stuff you found in a scrapyard.
>>
>>54526391
So a Chaff grenade is one Kamen Rider fucked?
>>
File: BlindedByScience.gif (689KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
BlindedByScience.gif
689KB, 495x278px
>>54526379
DON'T STEAL MY IDEAS! I'm going to make the Riders defeat themselves while my fingers dance over a keyboard that isn't even plugged in.

>>54526391
See above. I don't need no fancy video game powers when I'm the Game Master!
>>
>>54526447
Does anyone know when the next Warhammer Fantasy Jump will show up?[/sub]
>>
>>54526343
The fuck is wrong with you? Why just random humans? More importantly how the fuck does that even resemble an exaltation?
>>
File: 1439813170821.png (69KB, 298x562px) Image search: [Google]
1439813170821.png
69KB, 298x562px
>>54526420
yeah know that I don't have the essence to build a real Exaltation so I looked around the workshop and thought to myself what can I make with this new skill set? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSUMBBFjxrY
>>
>>54526438

Probably. Just go for the belt as always, as dirty as that sounds. (in more ways than one)
Anything that destroys data/eats data also will probably tear a hole in it

So careful in Digimon I suppose?
>>
>>54526464
Hopefully never. Val needs to learn that the thread isn't okay with her blatant over-wanking of decent settings.
>>
How many jumps have a win condition that lets you leave once you complete a different objective instead of spending 10 years?
>>
>>54526282
A1: Rearranging the package.
A2: Sometimes, you just gotta scratch.
A3: He's not, it just looks that way.
>>
>>54518762

Supposedly the DCAU Star Sapphire is Carol Ferris, but her actions don't really make sense unless her backstory is much different than in the comics.

Even then, she's not a scorned lover driven to madness by the power of the Star Sapphire gem. She's just a generic supervillain.

Granted, Justice League happened before the idea of a Corps for each Light was a thing in the comics.

But even then the Star Sapphires were powered by love. DCAU Star Sapphire's actions make no sense in that context.
>>
>>54526464
No clue. I hope it's vampires though.
>>
>>54526322
You start with one class and can achieve your race's other classes. Out Classed gives you on singular class from another race. Requirements are something you'll need to look up a guide for. Your companions who have been imported can teach you all their race's classes and vice versa.
>>
>>54526496
what random humans? This was a completely synthetic soul on a 3-D printed body,and it wasn't supposed to be Like in exaltation proper more Like how when you're learning Sewing You start by getting a bunch of fabric scraps and getting Used to your sewing machine pulling the fabric through and Learning to hold it straight and how much pressure you should put on the pedal,my Jumper has been deliberately avoiding messing with souls for a very long time. So He doesn't have any kind of a baseline for this kind of thing outside of what his pimp cup tells them
>>
How much of your Essence pool is tied to the Exaltation, and how much is tied to the bearer's soul(s)?
>>
>>54526391
I shall hack Gashats and the various devices with my awe inspiring Technomancer tricks (Shadowrun.)

I'll also make plenty of prank phonecalls.

They shall learn their place when faced with the Resonance.
>>
>>54526464
Val is doing Nier first I believe
>>
>>54526343
Whats a hume?
>>
>>54526628
I thought nier was done.
>>
>>54526649
these things

http://www.scp-wiki.net/and-this-one-explains-humes

http://www.scp-wiki.net/an-faq-part-two-or-your-hume-questions-answered
>>
>>54526520
>>
>>54526649
A measure of reality distortion. Like a unit.
>>
>>54526666
Nier Automata is, but not Nier Replicant/Gestalt.
>>
>>54526666
Nier Automata (the sequel to OG Nier) is done. Nier's still cooking.
>>
>>54526391
Gashats that can't be added to Dual's can't be added to Dual Betas either, right?
>>
File: 1484725529173.gif (1MB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484725529173.gif
1MB, 500x510px
>>54526695
Correct.
>>
>>54526533
Well the thing is. For most the development of Justice League cartoon Hal Jordan was suppose to be the Green Lantern. However they needed a black character, so they brought in Jon Stewart. However Jon Stewart was pretty bland character for most part in the comics.

So they kinda made their own version of him in the show. Which worked, except when it didn't work. Sinestro & Carol were kinda just there in background. In the show every other hero had their supervillain matchup. Jon kinda was left hanging in the open.

His only true storyline focusing on himself was when he was framed for blowing up a planet. He was kind of a weird mixture of Carter Hall, Hal Jordan, & dash of Kyle Rayner.
>>
>>54526613
About 30%/70% for your soul/the Exaltation I think, assuming your periphrial essence is from your Exaltation, which I think it is?
>>
File: ciriwat.png (1MB, 718x783px) Image search: [Google]
ciriwat.png
1MB, 718x783px
>>54526519
>>
Who are the best moms? Apparently maleficent is up there, at least in once upon a time.
>>
>>54526679
>>54526683
I think Val said they needed to fix a few things with Automata.
>>
Can someone remind me of the name of the jump that allows you to take a family member as a companion?
>>
>>54525028
Quick question regarding Kamigawa, during the scenario is it possible to defeat Bolas and companion him after the fight if you can befriend him?
>>
>>54526613
A human without an Exaltation has a total of Essence*10. (of which they can access Essence*3 with full control, and need to spend a point of Willpower to access the remaining Essence*7. Mirroring the Personal/Peripheral divide of the Exaltation, which is also mentioned to be because of imperfect control)

So logically, aside from those 10 motes for every dot of Essence, the rest comes from the Exaltation.

For Solars/Abyssals/Infernals, their full pool is divided in Personal: (Essence x3) + Willpower, and Peripheral (Essence x7) + Willpower + (sum of all Virtues).

So, Solars get a total of: (Willpower x2) + (sum of all Virtues) extra, from having their Exaltation.

For the other types of Exalts, it gets a little more complicated, because they don't get neat Essence x10 in their calculation, so you have to substract that from their total.

>>54526728
Nah. The Peripheral pool is just the Essence you have but can't perfectly control, which is why the Anima appears.
>>
>>54526825
boi you gon get backstabbed and betrayed so hard it's gonna make the god in Forgotten Realms tear up at the beauty of it.
>>
>>54526860
Friendship is magic, or the Friendship perk in Lyrical Nanoha. We would be besties.
>>
>>54526882
BOI

I DUN THINK YOU UNDERSTAND

"friend" does not exist in Nicol Bolas dictionary. You'd be better off befriending a vacuum, because you're gonna get the same amount of reaction.
>>
>>54526825
>>54526860
Yeah you're better off braining him against the floor and then using his corpse as a vessel for some other dicks soul. Barely any difference and higher chance of survival.
>>
>>54520403
Most of that mass is useless waste 99% of the time. Shards are intentionally limiting themselves all the time so the entities can parasitize off the innovations of other species. The entities ARE vastly inefficient stupid beings because they never learned how to think good.

It may be really dumb but that's what Wildbow wrote.
>>
>>54526845
On the other hand non-Exalt humans can't get over 3 essence. It's more like an Exalt has at most 30 motes from being human and anything beyond that is from Exaltation.
>>
>>54526961
Let's face it, "Eden" crashed, let go of PtV, and died because she was too busy inspecting the new shiny she got from the Third Entity.

That is not a sign of brilliance.
>>
>>54527018
Eden was the smart one who got in a car crash looking at her new phone. Danny was Scion all along.
>>
>>54526823
Parenting
>>
>>54526845
So if I had ways to improve the strength/potency of my soul, could I expect to possibly increase the capacity of my "innate" Essence pool?
>>
>>54527037
So... The crap Taylor dealt with at school was because "She needed worthy opponents?"

Sounds legit.
>>
>>54526391
For a LVL-99 Gashat, would the ability to enforce a Turn-Based Combat system where each enemy combatant can only move and attack, once, after the LVL-99 moves, but the LVL-99 in turn gets to make as many moves per "rotation" as there are enemies, be a worthy ability of that level? Also, this is a Dual, so could I come up with an ability of similar strength for the second Gashat in the Dual, or would that ability be strong enough to count for the both of them.
>>
>>54527002
Technically true.

But consider that if the Exalt then dies and becomes an Exaltation-less Ghost, they retain their beyond-mortal Essence rating (losing a single dot, sure, but that could still leave them at 9).

Which means that it's still their soul getting stronger, and the Exaltation only allows them to get buffer than a mortal could (without ascending into a spirit). Instead of the motes coming from the Exaltation directly.

>>54527050
Possibly.
>>
>>54527086
you can't have a Dual level LVL-99
>>
>>54526823
Jorge Joestar has an option for up to two family members, Nier Automatoes has one for gaining a little sibling (based on Adam and Eve so it's technically not real family even if it might as well be though). Generic Parenting lets you take your kids along. Probably others out there but I dunno.
>>
>>54526704
Do the Gashacon weapons from Gashacon Arsenal have Gashat slots? If so, are they required for the weapons to functions, and do they have any effect on what the weapon does?
>>
>>54527133
The Dual itself is LVL-99 my man. It's a LVL 30-50+LVL3-5
>>
File: Nanoha Friendship.jpg (95KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
Nanoha Friendship.jpg
95KB, 600x620px
>>54526933
>>54526940

Although since you both think I should not do it how would I put a new soul in his body?
>>
>>54527151
sorry that wasn't how you phrased it
>>
With all the gas hats and ga-shats in here this thread is one big latrine right now.
>>
>>54527158
Valkyrie profile has what you are looking for.
>>
>>54527158
Jorge Joestar has Spiritual Separation if you just want to put someone trustworthy in the pilot seat. The Third Magic from Fate/Stay Night should be able to transfer a specific person to the Elder Dragon body if you've got someone in mind.
>>
>>54527049
No, that's not it. I remember there being a jump that allows you to companion a family-member from your original world/dimension/whatever.
>>
>>54527173
>implying this thread hasn't been the equivalent of an abandoned porta-potty for over 1,635+ threads now
>>
>>54527165
Sure it was. I said that I was using a LVL-99 Gashat, and then I said that this Gashat was a Dual, which it is, because being a Dual means it's one stage above the strongest Gashat in it, in this case a 30-50. It's still technically composed of two separate Gashats, which is why I was wondering if it gets an ability of similar strength, as a Dual Beta causes both of the Gashats to equalize, and the Dual allows you to use the benefits of both at once.
>>
>>54526520
I don't know, but if you look through the jump list you can find a lot of jumps that have some way to leave before the ten years are up. Some of those are because of options like you're after.
>>
>>54527173
If you'd quit pissing around and do your duty, maybe you could clean it up...
>>
>>54527137
No, pretty sure it aint the first two, because this was long before they were posted, and the same goes for Generic Parenting, along with the other thing I said.
>>
>>54527086

This actually reminds me of the Zone Dopant's power, where she could move people within her 'zone' anywhere she wanted like picking up and putting down chess pieces. This is like in the opposite of that, instead of having unlimited mobility within that zone you limit everyone's ability.

What's the other Gashat's genre, I can kinda judge from there

I'm guessing this is a Perfect Knockout type so that might help me understand. Maybe you can do a Dual of a Tactics game and an RPG game, so you can do it like Fire Emblem where you still get one move but you can counterattack when attacked?

>>54527145
They do, but they're not needed to function. Their main purposes is to do the Finishers, otherwise they operate just fine
>>
>>54527145
They do have Gashat slots, assuming they're like the versions in the show. They don't need a Gashat to function, but inserting one powers up the weapon for a finisher. What sort of finisher depends on both the weapon used and the Gashat used. We only see a handful of the combinations possible, so be creative.
>>
>>54527293
>I'm guessing this is a Perfect Knockout type so that might help me understand. Maybe you can do a Dual of a Tactics game and an RPG game, so you can do it like Fire Emblem where you still get one move but you can counterattack when attacked?

Does Knockout Fighter even do anything in Perfect Knockout, really? It kept the powerup token manipulation from Perfect Puzzle, but there isn't any fire boxing. I guess maybe you could say it contributed better melee strength, but that's something every Kamen Rider upgrade form gives. And Parado uses an axe for melee, now, anyway.
>>
>>54519950
WIP building software specifically to handle it to practice programming languages I haven't used before.
>>
I've come up with a bunch so far, Could I get a yea or nay?

Level 3-5 Gashats: Derby demolition: fairly realistic sports simulator/fighting game where you play as a roller derby queen: increases speed with rollerskates -200 GP

Level30-50Gashat: Super Force Evolution: think Darkspore without the ridiculous DRM and more arcade elements: giving or taking damage gives her "adaptation" tokens that can be spent for random physical upgrades such as increased durability, new kinds of attacks etc.-400 GP

Level 3-5 Gashats: Tiger Jungle: a stealth action game not unlike Tokyo jungle where you play as a tiger fighting to survive and prosper: grants increased jumping and a set of claw attacks-200 GP

one of my own: hand of fate .1 -100
Level 99/MAX : hand of fate 4.1: summoning minions and equipment at random-500
Level30-50Gashat: vampire's rose: Castlevania clone with a female protagonist: close range health drain attack and medium-range hypnosis, fireball shooting whip weapon -400 GP

Proto Gashat :admin mode:Become un-targetable-400 GP

one of my own: earth defense force 4.1 -100
Level 99/MAX :earth defense force 4.1: the artillery and vehicle summoning abilities of the air raider, only significantly faster and without the reload times-500
>>
>>54527293
>>54527293
I'm actually looking through all the Jumps I've done for games to Import as Gashats. This one is the RPG I starred in from Kid Radd. The ability is a nod to that build, because I went Boss Sprite and picked up Programmed to Fight, which in my game was flavoured as me getting additional actions the bigger the Party sent at me.

Still trying to figure out what I'm going to Import as the second game. I mostly wasn't sure if I should have separate abilities or a single combined ability, because Pallad hasn't demonstrated anything new in his Perfect Knock-Out Form besides his new Weapon (which honestly didn't seem to be that special to me). I actually was going to try and differentiate myself from the Zone Dopant by making limiting the distance traveled in feet, instead of a Grid.
>>
>>54527293
Hey Digger, do any of the Gashacon CP items increase in power when you're transformed?
>>
The fucks a gashat?

Also once again does anyone have anything they need clarified on Stellaris, or just general feedback? I'm working through the notes right now.
>>
>>54527480

I like'em man
>>
>>54527538

The regiment should be a group of followers if they are in the items section and can you change the number of traits from 3 to 4 please?
>>
>>54527538
They are the transformation items on the Current season of kamen rider,they're basically sufficiently advanced video games.
>>54527550
thanks! I'm putting effort into this, I hope it shows.
>>
>>54527419
It gave the combo part of the the Axe, I think? Otherwise it might've just increased overall martial skill

Which is different from Melee Strength, though not very. He was doing way crazier manuevers once he got Level 99'd as the Maximum vs. Perfect Knockout

otherwise, search me.
>>
>>54527538
>Spacebattles doesn't try to force optimized builds for any of the Kamen Riders

predictable
>>
>>54527582
They can't comprehend Kamen Rider.

There's too much FUN involved.
>>
Where's a good place to read up on Exalted? It seems interesting, and has a lot of jumps, but I don't know where to start.
>>
>>54527613
http://www.aswstudio.com/rpg/books/exa/Exalted%202nd%20Edition/

I'd advise starting with Exalted 2nd edition.pdf and Exalted 2nd Edition - Storytellers Companion.pdf and start branching out from there.

Manual of Exalted Power will take you to the individual Exaltation books excluding Solars.
The two Compass directories will inform you on people and places and THINGS.
Books of Sorcery has a buncha shit I'd read AFTER getting up-to-date on other shit.

and I've yet to get to the other books from there.
>>
>>54527480

The Admin Mode might have to very literal about it's effect. I can see nobody swinging a punch or direct attack

But probably AOE stuff or generally workaround would exist, I imagine.
A bug like that would be the kind of thing dramatically exploited in these kinds of shows

>>54527509
Ahhh I was wondering if anyone would import their 'game' from Kid Radd, I figured it was an interesting angle
I think you could actually make a case for something like Bullet Time for strategy(AKA You also are slow during it), you know, kind of like how in the Fire Emblem Awakening it's fluffed that your tactics HUD and your ability to direct everyone at basically your leisure? It'd probably give a big benefit to figuring out where everyone's going at once and to your eyes during this, it'd be like a turn based strategy

Just an idea though.

>>54527515
Yeah, if only because you can handle them better now.

>>54527538
It's basically a video game that was infected with a virus that turns code into reality and also kills humans

So the end result is a controlled dose through a Gamer Driver lets you become a video game while the suit's formed around you
>>
>>54527538
Can we get the option have a machine/Synth empire with the update? Maybe going full Machine Consciousness?
>>
>>54527673
that's fair, I haven't really seen anyone use much in the way of AOE stuff and the character using them is a CQC specialist who most likely be close enough to get them caught in the splash damage anyway, but the rest of them are good?
>>
>>54527538
Are the ships and stuff to scale? That'd make them pretty huge.
>>
>>54527538
I need to be able to import more than one Race rom previous jumps as my Empire! i don't care if it doesn't have any other mechanical effect. I just don't want to make my peoples fight each other!
>>
>>54527538
The Uplifting and Integration Ethics technology doesn't seem to have a price. (Unless you've added one since the version in the drive right now).
>>
>>54527613
>>54527653
When you get to reading the MoEP: Infernals, I highly suggest not bothering with the first two chapters. The authors there apparently didn't have a clue about Exalted, and made up some bullshit that contradicts... Almost everything.
>>
>>54527538
Were you putting in the Hivemind perks?
>>
>>54527582
If the jump has more than thirty pages it's likely that SB's optimizers will ignore it, because Cliff Ursine and Record all have short attention spans.
>>
File: NewHivemindStuff.png (829KB, 1149x761px) Image search: [Google]
NewHivemindStuff.png
829KB, 1149x761px
>>54527538
Apparently the 1.8 patch is going to be pretty big, with at least a new Authority option for Hiveminds?

Any chance of including that and whatever else gets added?
>>
>>54527750
Also is fetishy and perverted as shit.

Which is sad because the Chrysalis Grotesque is so damn cool as an idea.
>>
>>54527708
I think I can add that in later update. This one is just touching up on issues.
>>54527728
Like I said before I Just assume them to be about the size of Star Wars ships. So like a Corvette being a CR-90, destroyers being like the Nebulon-B, Cruisers being like an Arquintens or however you spell that, and a Battleship being a Star Destroyer/ MC80.
>>54527745
Ah yes, I knew I forgot something.
>>54527787
For fucks sake Paradox. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: IMG_1293.jpg (77KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1293.jpg
77KB, 320x320px
>>54521223
>>54521081
>>54521454

>other people with a Lucemon alt-form

My brethren!
>>
>>54527816
>I think I can add that in later update. This one is just touching up on issues.
Ah, alright. That'd be cool later then. Was kinda missing the lack of robots in the jump.
>>
File: Lucemon Child Toy.jpg (76KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lucemon Child Toy.jpg
76KB, 601x600px
>>54527823
>My brethren!

I am here!
I feel like they could have done a bit better on Falldown Modes face,
>>
File: takeheed.png (30KB, 1320x262px) Image search: [Google]
takeheed.png
30KB, 1320x262px
>>54527582
>>
>>54527916
I wasn't aware Jumpmaking was the same as producing a fucking several-thousand-dollar animated television show.

Is this fucker just
>>
>>54527916
>FUCK YOU, YOU SHOULD ONLY MAKE JUMPS TO ENTERTAIN ME AND MY FRIENDS

I'm going to save this, so that I can post it whenever someone asks why we don't like sb.
>>
>>54527916
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>54527816

Why do you ignore my questions my man? see >>54527565
>>
>>54527953
why don't we like sb? ;)
>>
>>54527916
This fucking knob heel right here is the reason people want to delete lawyers and marketers out of existence.
>>
>>54527565
Oh, missed this, but were the traits in the game increased or something?
>>
>>54527984

See >>54527953
>>
>>54527916
So what you're saying is I need to start yelling at SB to start writing out god damn paychecks.
>>
>>54527673
Digger, the Neo-Heisei Part 3 jump mentions that the Gamer Driver requires a compatibility surgery that gives immunity to the Bugster virus. Does the new Part 4 jump give the same thing if you're not the Doctor background?
>>
>>54528001
Oh shit whoops. I don't know how I made the mistake. The post I meant to quote is literally right there >>54527916
>>
File: 1496350572320.jpg (77KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1496350572320.jpg
77KB, 621x621px
>>54527916
>Jumpchainers
>>
>>54527916
To be fair, they were talking about a Wakfu jump... Which as we all know, are universally shit. Specifically, Betrayal at House on the Hill, for those curious.
>>
>>54527993
>Oh, missed this, but were the traits in the game increased or something?

Whoops sorry about that part my mistake.
>>
>>54528085
Har, har, har, we get it. You hate the suicidal kid you chased out several months ago.

Get over yourself.
>>
>>54528008

Yeah. Either fiat it (since it's a gear purchase via Game Start) or you can background-wank you either got the actual surgery(as a doctor) or survived a dose of the stuff and got immunity the old fashioned way

Either way by default you can use a Gamer Driver and most gashats(the ones not specifically called out like level 50 onwards and even then it just requires some stamina) safely
>>
>>54527953
I thought it was hilarious as fuck that he was acting like the Simon Cowell of Jumpchain
>>
File: IMG_1294.jpg (144KB, 780x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1294.jpg
144KB, 780x1024px
>>54521501

I'm totally going to give the Proto Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat to Nico so she actually has a chance to get gud.

Either that or give her the N Driver/S Driver.

How do you think she'd react?
>>
>>54527916
If we're gonna be comparing jumpmaking to tv show / movie / vidya production, then we need to start paying the jumpmakers.

I vote cliffc999 starts footing the bill on that front.
>>
>>54528118
she'll either be overjoyed or immensely suspicious
>>
>>54527916
He does have a pretty good point about making shit too complicated in an attempt to promote balance, I really don't see what the problem is.
>>
>>54528102
He won't be satisfied until he gets to see Wakfu kill himself on liveleaks and with a suicide note giving him credit. That's just how twisted he is.
>>
>>54528118

"About time!" and then proceed to probably catch up extremely fast on the actual curve and even be able to finish bugster off herself

Seriously, the girl is a freakin' menace. Even if she does get 'some' base stats from gashatrophies it doesn't excuse her managing to super murder the level 10-30~ Bugsters as basically a nobody

Woman earns her title
>>
>>54528139

I'll just give her a lollipop like Kuroto did.

That should fix any immediate suspicion.
>>
>>54528148
Of course you'd fucking support that asshole.
>>
File: o.o.png (60KB, 306x277px) Image search: [Google]
o.o.png
60KB, 306x277px
>>54528148

>failing to read the room this badly

...C'mon man, I thought you had pattern recognition
>>
Do we have anything else that can transfer perks/powers like Faustian Bargain? I know we had one other but not the name of it or its jump.
>>
>>54528148
>implying the guy who keeps stroking his cock in public about how "Creative Mode" is the greatest thing since sliced bread is capable of such
>>
>>54528168
>>54528139

This man is correct, she apparently will just ignore you totally murdered a guy and came back from the dead for a lollipop
>>
>>54528172
He needs to show solidarity for his buddy, just like when Cliff was holding a Masterclass on how to make Light of Terra into a proper jump.
>>
>>54528184
I can't remember where that perk's from but there's a perk like that in both Ghost Rider & Ravenloft.
>>
>>54528148
You might as well have just shaken your naked dick right in the mouth of a hungry crocodile.
>>
>>54528183
I do, and if I'm being honest I kinda regret posting that, but to be honest once again, cliff has a pretty good point about the whole over complication of rules and restrictions on certain Jumps. I don't always see eye to eye with him but on that I definitely agree that some Jumps really fail to understand the point of making challenging drawbacks.
>>
>>54528183
It's not about pattern recognition. Cliff is in the right here and the people not agreeing with him are in the wrong. He just wanted to voice that opinion.
>>
>>54528184
Marvel Magic has one.
>>
>>54528240
>making challenging drawbacks

>tfw

So when you say "challenging drawbacks," do you mean "they want drawbacks that give them more than 90% chance of success no matter how much CP they give"?
>>
>>54528227
>>54528258
Thanks for these two perks you two, neither is the one whose name I forgot unfortunately.
>>
>>54528291
Just wait for Record and Cliff to do a drawback analysis on your WoW jump. Better cut back on the scenarios before they call your jump out for railroading though.
>>
File: IMG_1295.jpg (124KB, 769x1038px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1295.jpg
124KB, 769x1038px
>>54528159

To be fair, Taiga is helping Nico kill Bugsters.

Plus apparently her customized stats allow her to equal a Level 10 Rider.

Although I am tempted to give her a Gamer Driver with Proto KRC to have her go full-fledged Proto Cronus. Just to further piss off Kuroto and Masamune.

Then top her off with the special Gashats from Ready To Brave as upgrades.

Kamen Rider Nico will not be someone to trifle with.
>>
>>54528367

Oh I'm shakin' in mah boots I am.

Shaking with laughter.
>>
File: TheGoodDoctor.png (130KB, 499x662px) Image search: [Google]
TheGoodDoctor.png
130KB, 499x662px
>>54528240

It's just that SB-only posters have a bad reputation of being extremely judgemental of jumps and somehow trying to judge them from some nonsensical point of view or another, usually trying to objectively sort jumps into either good or trash and using criteria that only people who are actually trying to cause people to yell at them or otherwise piss people off use(i.e a jump is better because it gives more power at less risk and by proxy all other jumps that don't do so suck, a jump has an exploit that allows it to bypass certain restrictions that you could just houserule away and that is good, houserules that give points for no good reason other than "I should be rewarded for not powergaming immediately")

And having the balls to do it while completely out of touch/looking with disdain down at the people who make them and the community that generates them(even if it's rough)

I can tell you right now that jumps don't really come from any sort of set of standards, the closest we have is a loose set of agreements to keep things from being too chaotic or devolving too much (and barely succeed at that)

And jumps tend to be the products of "Wouldn't that be cool.." or labors of love made by a single person
So it's kind of freakin' rude to break that down in such a detached way.

TL;DR If you don't want to get seen as a bunch of jerks, don't try and tell us how to make jumps, especially behind our backs and especially when there's little justification or reason to be so 'elitist'

But that's just me talking so, feel free to call me an asshole for it
>>
>>54528291
Not him, but a drawback should be exactly 3.5 times as hard as the potential utility you can gain from the CP it offers. No more, no less.
>>
>>54528291
I meant a drawback like the one in Kamigawa where you have to fight Bolas while your power fades from you. That's challenging, something like the final drawback in SMT. A drawback should take effort and time to overcome but not be completely fucking impossible or redundant. Case in point the 600 CP naruto drawback that's basically just death. It should be hard and not discriminate between how strong a Jumper is but instead stick to it's settings level of power. Not pull some ridiculous shit like Bomberman 64. It should absolutely be something that most Jumpers wouldnt be able to accomplish or a first Jump build shouldn't, after that point there's no need to add a bunch of different clauses making it more complicated and impossible than needed.
>>
>>54528410
You must really hate anything Red did, huh? She always makes "fuck you" drawbacks to shit on high-powered jumpers.
>>
>>54528410
losing your powers while fighting Nicol Bolas? Sounds like death to me.
>>
>>54528367
>>54528380
Actually, he already did. It was mostly just him ranting about the Whispering drawback, about how its "an obvious trap" and how "the maker, and anyone thinking of taking it is stooopeeed".
>>
>>54528380
You're being disrespectful to SB's jumpmaking expert. Take it back before you regret it!
>>
>>54528442
And looky here, little Timmy trying to piggy-back off of other people's arguments so he can get his baby-tier screaming in.
>>
>>54528410
300 CP drawbacks are where it should always be "at least some level of possible" 500+, where you gain half the starting budget... is rarely so agreed upon.
>>
>>54528367
>drawback analysis
Wait, what.
>>
>>54528473
Cliff, the gift from SB that keeps giving.
>>
>>54528500
A thing where they "critique" drawbacks. But instead of determining if they're balanced within the jump, or appropriate for the setting, they "rate" them based on their personal preference for taking them or survivability. It's as dumb as it sounds.
>>
>>54528392
Question not related to your post:
Can I Dual the Proto Chronicle Gashat (from the items section) with a Gashat from the Gashat section?
>>
>>54528500

It is what it sounds like

Just talking about how some drawbacks are stupid (hint they're all either stupid and impossible or 'too easy')

Had to read how some guy went straightfacedly that "Jormungand's drawbacks aren't really hard" like a dipshit. Cause of course a drawback for a Black Lagoon-tier jump should turn all your powers into a gun or force you into Koko's unbreakable servitude

or some stupid crap like that.
>>
>>54528544
Do trips not work on mobile?
>>
File: Even Eggman is Disgusted.jpg (73KB, 348x363px) Image search: [Google]
Even Eggman is Disgusted.jpg
73KB, 348x363px
>>54528544
>>54528558
>>
>>54528473
Yeah, I know. That one anon's critique on fluff vs straight talk was well and good (and I'm adjusting The Whispering accordingly), but Record's amount of butthurt over fluff text was... frankly, exquisite.

Especially when he had a drawback directly below that that was plain-text and direct about it being a chain-ender. Can't draw any conclusion, has to be 100% extreme "OH HEAVENS-TO-BETSY," kinda like some of our assholes on this side.

>>54528475
Ooooh dear, I'm really a-shiverin' now.

>>54528410
Okay. See, what you say here makes sense, and I can agree with it to a relative extent

But what you're saying? Doesn't match up with what THEY say, ya get me? I've seen some of the bullshit cliff and Record get up to,

>>54528500
Imagine American Idol or Chopped, but for jump drawbacks.

And the judges are all pickier than Victorian-era nobility.
>>
>>54521501

I'm a bit confused about the bonus you get from importing the Gamer Driver from Neo-Heisei Part 3.

Bugsters that are infecting someone now drop Gashats when you kill them, right?

Does that mean just normal Bugsters or can you also get Gashats from killing the monsters that spawn from mundane diseases?

Also, can the Gashats you get from that be used to transform? Or is it just a normal video game to play?
>>
>>54528558
>turn all your powers into a gun
Turning all your powers into guns actually sounds kind of funny, especially if they all look the same. Are you holding the "cook perfect pancakes" gun, or the "unleash nuclear Armageddon" gun?
>>
>>54528392
>call me an asshole for it
You're an asshole for it.

In all seriousness, my views on how good a jump is is based on "did this capture the setting" and "is it well written enough that I can read through it without homicidal impulses."

Trying to balance one jump against the rest is ultimately pointless: Unless you're going to start telling all the authors, filmmakers and animators that their various works need to adhere to some kind of power parity between every setting?

Sorry C.S. Lewis, Aslan is too powerful to be a character! He completely outmatches Ian Fleming's James Bond!
>>
>>54528442
I don't have an opinion on Red. I haven't really noticed anything bad about any of their Jumps, and neither have they done anything dickish from what I've seen therefore theyre a good Jumpmaker.
>>54528392
Well while I like the thought put into your statement, I have to disagree on several points. I'm on my phone right now so I can't really do that long of a retort, but I find the statements about judging behind the backs of people and judging from a elite high horse to be pretty much useless. I've found almost the exact same thing in these threads considering the fact that I do frequent them often and make replies and what not only really ignoring shitstorms and the like, if SB is elitist then /tg/ is just the exact same or worse. In fact I'm pretty sure the only reason Stellaris even got accepted was because I didn't do it under my SB name. And on the matter of how love and effort are put into Jumps, well the same applies to everything else. You can put love and effort into a lot of things, that doesn't change the fact that they're not immune to criticism. I actually appreciate the fact that you sat down and wrote out that whole paragraph detailing what you precieve to be wrong with SB and Cliffs statement. Had you just resorted to calling me names and acting like an asshole I would call you one.
>>54528452
Both of your power are fading and you have to kill him fast before he can get close. Sounds like a great challenge compared to something that leaves you with nothing but what you had in Jump and you have to then fight the dude, that's the type of thing Ciff is complaining about.
>>
>>54528591
>cooking perfect pancakes with a gun
Fuck, I'd pay good CP for that!
>>
>>54528590
It means you'll get working Gashats from non-Bugster diseases, which is an extra feature of the NH Part 3 Gamer Driver (since I was at a loss of what to do for it since we were still early, early in the series at the time).

And they can do both.
>>54528554
I will say...no, since it's fluffed as a Proto Gashat.
>>
>>54528554

If you use it with a gamer driver, yes, it latches on sort of like how Nico's stuff is added on

speaking of

>>54528378
As this post mentions, using Proto Chronicle with a Gamer Rider just makes you look like Chronos. Not anything else, but it looks cooler than the goombas.

As for her being a terror: I don't doubt it. Her only sin was showing up to the party late, I feel, she's basically Pallad minus Emu in terms of combat ability with a Gamer Driver(like that episode where he only had Gekitotsu and fucking killed Gutton)
>>
>>54528574
Don't insult Victorian-era nobility. At least they had standards.
>>
>>54528612
>and neither have they done anything dickish from what I've seen therefore theyre a good Jumpmaker.
Want to know how it's obvious you ignored the drama whoring?
>>
>>54528635
Want to know how it's easy to let someone know you're the shitposter?
>>
>>54528612
I wouldn't have responded to the first guy. It's another of our mosquitos trying to spread drama. Again.
>>
>>54528624
>No
>>54528626
>Yes

Truly, the curse of having multiple authors.
>>
>>54528362
I think there was one in the Disney Princess jump for the Villain background.
>>
>>54528626

Wait, Did they not use it with a gamer driver in canon?
...Oh right.
Disregard me, I mixed it up with something else.

Heavens is the right one here
>>
>>54528635
Wow, Timmy, even someone not from the community has you figured out. That's just sad, man.
>>
>>54528612
>if SB is elitist then /tg/ is just the exact same or worse.
...When have people criticized SB unprovoked without being treated as or called out as a shitposter? Cause I'm struggling to remember that many, at least in recent memory.
>>
>>54528612
You realise so many of the problems you have with TG are caused by the way SB acts, the way you're defending right now by pointing out how TG acts to you?

You're complaining about a circular problem caused by yourself and those you defend.
>>
>>54528612
>I'm pretty sure the only reason Stellaris even got accepted was because I didn't do it under my SB name.
Because it's not like Cataquack's jumps get onto the drive with barely any resistance, right? Or Songless'? Oh, wait.
>>
>>54528612
bruh.

every time the SB drama gets brought up here we slap the fucker down.

And half the reason there's distaste here is because of piss-poor fucking performance in the past. See: Your own utter shit-throwing, or Record's flagrant disregard for everybody except himself.

You're damn right Stellaris would've been told to go to SB, because people still remember the times you were a giant fucking asshole.
>>
>>54528612
>"If the jumpdoc doesn't explicitly say there isn't X, then obviously I'm able to do X with impunity."

Anyone else remember the shit about Clustertruck apparently not saying there isn't an "in-game upgrades window"?
>>
>>54528612
...We have plenty of SB jumpmakers who get things through perfectly fine. I mean, until recently, Anon Heart was mainly an SB-poster, but people tended to enjoy his jumps and presence in the thread even then.
>>
>>54528671
I want you to go on to the last couple thread and Ctrl F SB. It's mentioned nearly every thread for almost everything that pops up. I also don't really see how insulting most SB'ers who don't even come into this community does anything but makes the situation worse. You can't even propose something sightly controversial without being called an SBer.
>>54528703
>>Giant fucking asshole
Please elaborate.
>>54528733
Not at all.
>>
>>54528612
>if SB is elitist then /tg/ is just the exact same or worse.
That's pretty hilarious, considering you're the community that decided to collectively shit on jumpmakers like Babylon and Dirge before one of them left and the other went over there so you couldn't shit on him anymore without getting mods involved.
>>
>>54528755
>I want you to go on to the last couple thread and Ctrl F SB.
...I have, and it's obvious shitposting, and treated as such. When it's just as often used against jumpmakers who primarily post on SB and some that don't even... yeah, obvious shitposting.
>>
File: thisisfine.png (52KB, 214x276px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfine.png
52KB, 214x276px
>>54528601

I use the same judgements, mostly. I can forgive a bit of things if the options are fun or have enough neatness for the sake of judging

>>54528612
We're elitist with the things presented before us, is the difference. Nobody asks for the criticism from SB on the things made by /tg/

If you bring a jump to the thread it'll be used with the thread's standards, which is why when I and some others say "Keep it to SB" it's not a glorified "Get out" it's a "If you don't want to hear us rag on it, don't bring it where we can see it because what your community thinks is good isn't necessarily the case here"

It's just annoying cause it feels unasked for. Maybe they aren't immune to criticism, sure

but the standards by which a jump from /tg/ is made (and even when it's made) are vastly different to the standards of an SB jump

Whether one standard is better or the other isn't the point, the point is calling a bird stupid because it doesn't know how to swim in the ocean or a fish stupid because it doesn't know how to fly when put in the air isn't usually considered an intelligent thing to do

And thinking that jumps written in the 'biome' of SB are the same as jumps written in the 'biome' of TG is a plain mistake. If you don't want the fish to look dumb flopping on land, leave it in the water where it belongs.
>>
File: IMG_1601.jpg (111KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1601.jpg
111KB, 736x736px
Deus Machina from Nier Automata would this allow me to create hard light hologram bodies like Terminals a & b?
>>
>>54528755
>Please elaborate.

Remember that time you wanted to make a Star Wars: The Old Republic jump, and tried to avoid giving attention to non-Force-using classes?

also http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44141938/#44141938
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47576875/#47579415
>>
>>54528819
If you were also a terminal but not on it's own.
>>
>>54528755
Are you fucking serious? Can you not tell that at least one of our trolls has adopted SB as a shitposting mechanism?
>>
>>54528849
and to think he saw one of them trying to use him as shitpost fuel.
>>
So I just thought of something interesting: What happens if you take Funniest Fantasy in Jorge Joestar then go to JJBA in the Steel Ball Run era option? Do you and Funny battle to the death to decide who gets to be president?
>>
>>54528810
>but the standards by which a jump from /tg/ is made (and even when it's made) are vastly different to the standards of an SB jumpWhether one standard is better or the other isn't the point, the point is calling a bird stupid because it doesn't know how to swim in the ocean or a fish stupid because it doesn't know how to fly when put in the air isn't usually considered an intelligent thing to doAnd thinking that jumps written in the 'biome' of SB are the same as jumps written in the 'biome' of TG is a plain mistake. If you don't want the fish to look dumb flopping on land, leave it in the water where it belongs.
Considering who SB's most prolific jumpmaker is this just gives Timmy more fuel for his dying fire.
>>
File: 1496633212147.png (142KB, 300x338px) Image search: [Google]
1496633212147.png
142KB, 300x338px
>>54528877

>Not becoming the Co-presidents of the united states like the Insane Clown Posse did in homestuck

Are you even Funny
>>
>>54522736
Seed of Darkness, from Kamen Rider Heisei: Kuuga & Agito.

The pertinent text:
> Extinguishing the Light. This attack may only be used with the ceremonial weapon granted by this perk, but you may charge this weapon with the power of darkness and inject it into the unfortunate victim, though you must break skin in order to truly guarantee the power’s effect. The Light of Evolution will be excised from them forever more, robbing them of the gifts of their birth and locking them in that state. They will be unable to change, evolve, or grow in any way...unchanging and stunted forever.

So, once you manage to damage him with that attack he can no longer gain immunities. You can then proceed to beat him to death with a sock full of nickels if you want, so long as you have the skill and power to get past his regular defenses.
>>
>>54528892
>Are you even Funny
I didn't think he'd want to share. If he's offering, though...
>>
>>54528877
>>54528892
Alternatively: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbQdxGe0sqU
>actual footage of the election
>>
>>54528810
>If you don't want the fish to look dumb flopping on land, leave it in the water where it belongs.

Unless that fish is a shark, then you give it mechanical legs, a water tank, and a laser so that it can move around on land and you can keep it as an awesome pet that you name Fredrick the Land Shark.
...I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?

...maybe give Fredrick the FEV and a Resident Evil virus too.
>>
>>54528849
He probably ignores anything beyond a paragraph in length like most people on SB, so he would missed most of the meta commentary talking about shitposting here.
>>
>>54528781
I don't remember all of us as a thread collectively shitting on Babylon. In fact I barely even know who that is. And no one shits on Dirge from what I can see from whenever I check in.
>>54528838
Ah, you mean my first Jump in which since I was confused about many things that went into the process came over here to ask for criticism only to be met with: ah yes dickery.

And as for JusticeAnon. You mean the time when he decided to shit talk me on a different board behind my back and insulting me when I couldn't respond. I will definitely admit that that was a bad response but I fail to see how it was being an asshole.
>>54528810
The standards for making Jumps here are barely different from SB. I found literally no difference in the process at all, and if I'm being honest things on SB are criticized simply because they're from SB most of the time. If shit like KHR and Innistrad could get on the drive with minimal issue then I truly fail to see how much of an actual difference there is in quality.
>>
>>54528923
Just use Creative Mode and the fish can be anything you want. ;)
>>
>>54528938
>and if I'm being honest things on SB are criticized simply because they're from SB most of the time
Like how Cataquack has to repost and fish for criticism several times each jump?
>>
>>54528938
>shit talk me on a different board behind my back and insulting me when I couldn't respond

Which you did in turn, from my understanding.

he was giving as good as he got.
>>
>>54528938
>Barely even know who that is.

Jumpmaker for the Light of Terra scenario.

Now go take a look back through your threads and see how many hits Light of Terra / LoT bring up.
>>
File: concern.png (23KB, 112x118px) Image search: [Google]
concern.png
23KB, 112x118px
>>54528938

You may want to stop being honest, to be honest.
>>
>>54528969
Ah really, considering the fact that the only time I even mentioned him was through saying that the decision on the Jump was dumb, I don't see how I actually talked shit about him. I pretty much completely forgot about it until the dude decided to call me a bunch of unflattering names.
>>54528968
Or how CD was claimed to be powerwanking bullshit yet Dragonball AF wasn't even touched?
>>
>>54528938
If that KHR means Reborn, that was one of the earliest jumps around, and an unauthorized remake at that. It has been left untouched due to the drama surrounding its existence.

I'm not sure what you're taking exception to with Innistrad.
>>
>>54528938

More important that this gay internet fight, Remember the Regiment should be followers if the are in the items section
>>
>>54529003
Standards have changed, and you posted CD before the power-curve was broken. When you reposted it, there was a conflicting claim, and one of your members went into it with the intent of "stopping injustice" and "preventing SB racism".
>>
>>54528938
>And no one shits on Dirge from what I can see from whenever I check in.
Did you just manage to prove his point without even realizing it? He said that people stopped shitting on Dirge when Dirge went over to SB because they were risking mods stepping in.

SB definitely used to love shitting on Dirge for having jumps that were too long to read by your standards. Think Cliff had a couple things to say about that too with all his jumpmaking experience.
>>
>>54528938
There was and still is a definite bias. It has gotten better though as of recent.

And I'd recommend you drop this argument, just because you aren't going to convince the people who have already decided that sb's brand of autism is worse than tg's otherwise, and the longer you try the more reeing and shitposting you'll provoke. Better just to keep cool and focus on making good jumps if you want relations to improve.
>>
>>54529003
You tried Coiling Dragon AGES before Dragon Ball AF, pitched several ungodly fits when people pointed out shit about the power-levels and you supplied frankly sub-par explanations (the fuck is a Seven Star Fiend, for example) and Tamerai still catches crap for AF despite the fact that Valeria kicked it off with Dragon Ball Multiverse.

If you'd have waited for CD later on, I guarantee it would've had better reception. But HINDSIGHT'S A BITCH, AIN'T IT.

But frankly, I get the feeling you're one of those guys who refuses to admit they're in the wrong about something, so I'm dropping my end of this.
>>
>>54528938
Bruh, I can go look through our archives and see pretty much all levels of criticism levied at /tg/ jumps alone. People give critique when they want to.
>>
>>54529003
>Or how CD was claimed to be powerwanking bullshit yet Dragonball AF wasn't even touched?

>>54528810
>It's just annoying cause it feels unasked for.
>unasked for
>>
Is there anything you guys would like to see in a Generic Creepypasta update?
>>
>>54529010
Have you read over the Jump? Because it's a terrible mess of bad formatting, just absolutely terrible scenarios, generally useless perks and items, and shit drawbacks. I'm not even trying to be a dick, I liked the way the lands were formatted, but some of the text is either straight confusing or just useless. If the perks and items were cleared up a bit it could really be a lot better.
>>54529054
I pitched it several more times, one time around which GoH went on the drive and yet I still saw accusations of powerwanking from people.
>>54528982
Oh then yeah, I'll concede on that. A lot of the people there don't like it, and if I'm being honest I don't either. I've never heard anything about the Jumpmaker being directly insulted though. Not that that matters really, the hate towards LoT is pretty vitriolic even otherwise.
>>54528984
It's a mannerism, like commas in my Jumps. Don't know where it comes from really.
>>54529051
Yeah I think I'll just do that. I need sleep anyway.
>>
File: ffs.png (246KB, 553x459px) Image search: [Google]
ffs.png
246KB, 553x459px
>>54529003
You're on 4chan. Nobody is obligated to flatter you.
>>
>>54529122

More draw backs
>>
>>54529003
>I pretty much completely forgot about it
You seem to forget about a lot of things considering you seem to be dead set on believing that your community has never done anything wrong and the people over there are victims of prejudice.

What's next, are you going to argue that Cliff and Record are only trying to help Babylon make Light of Terra better and they're sincerely out to improve the quality of jumpchain?
>>
>>54529124
It was remade by Red, what the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>54529122
A drawback about being stuck in a shitty creepypasta story with inconsistent narrative changes and all.
>>
>>54525041
What, in this world, is more divine a feeling than headpats?
>>
>>54529152
>it was remade by Red

>Innistrad

MENTAL GYMNASTICS, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>54529122
More OC companions. I'd also like a canon companion option, annoying to balance as it might be thanks to the sheer multitude of creepypasta available.
>>
>>54529124
>Have you read over the Jump? Because it's a terrible mess of bad formatting, just absolutely terrible scenarios, generally useless perks and items, and shit drawbacks. I'm not even trying to be a dick, I liked the way the lands were formatted, but some of the text is either straight confusing or just useless. If the perks and items were cleared up a bit it could really be a lot better.
Wasn't that what SB said about FFX as well? You aren't doing yourself any favors here repeating the same lines. Just makes it seem like you have messed up standards.
>>
>>54529152
I feel like you've become a self parody at this point.
>>
>>54529122
This is gonna be weirdly specific, but-

Some kind of interaction of abilities with Ritualist or something to spawn in-verse tomes or books with rituals related to Jumper, Jumper's avatars, and similar things tied to Jumper like familiars, egi, kami, demons, etc.

unless that's what Ritualist does already. in which case, maybe an adjustment to it's text, because right now it sounds like those rituals are mostly passed around via e-mail and gossip.

I know it's weirdly-specific so you don't have to, but it would be appreciated.
>>
>>54529161
And Timmy brings home the gold. Can nobody top the performance of Timmy? Does anyone care?
>>
>>54529214
We already handed out the gold medal. >>54521956. He's just defending his championship right now
>>
>>54529241
Well, now I feel the need to point out "invalid medal" "obviously Red's fault" and "that medal is from SB."

Do I get my medal now?
>>
>>54528184
Ravenloft's Dark Contract.
>>
>>54529122
Didn't you say you would buff Outside Knowledge to apply to knowledge gained in-setting as well?
Thread posts: 700
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.