[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1624: I Am the Fucking Strong Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 570
Thread images: 85

File: Jumpchain.jpg (5KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.jpg
5KB, 222x250px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn
>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54424477
>>
>>54432987
Closest to it I can think of would the Lego games jump...? But I haven't been keeping up with the last few threads, so I might've missed stuff.

>>54433132
>Could someone tell me why?
Shitposters, mostly? Just ignore them, more low-power stuff would be nice.

>Nah, man. I'm Blue. Da-ba-da-de.
Konata already took that spot. I think Green's still open though.
>>
>>54433196
>implying that the truth is shitposting.
>>
What's up with Captcha? It just keeps going and going.
>>
File: Double Double.jpg (209KB, 2121x1514px) Image search: [Google]
Double Double.jpg
209KB, 2121x1514px
Baramata I wanted to know If I imported species that was already psychic do I have to buy the psychic trait access to the psychic options?
>>
>>54433224
>go to Settings
>check Legacy CAPTCHA
>Save Settings

Badaboom badabing.
>>
Anything fun happen last thread?
>>
>>54433247
Huh. That works. Thanks.
>>
>>54433196
>more low-power stuff would be nice.
Agreed.

>Konata already took that spot.
Ah, but I had sooo many puns just ready for use! Oh well...
>>
Is anyone working on a Serial Experiments Lain jump?
>>
File: Smug Frost.jpg (23KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Frost.jpg
23KB, 500x331px
>>54433259
>/jc/
>anything fun ever happening
>>
File: Hapuppy.jpg (132KB, 630x923px) Image search: [Google]
Hapuppy.jpg
132KB, 630x923px
>>54433132
>Is Val gonna come after me thinking I'm Red?
Fuck, I really hope she does something to Red soon.
>>
File: 1495689843028.gif (745KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495689843028.gif
745KB, 382x450px
>>54433196

The main conflict is mostly people going "Jumpchain is about escalation and becoming undefeatable" vs. "Jumpchain is about adventure and having stories/representing the source fic"

Tiny bit of catering to the former recently(which is fine, there should be room for all things to be there) and the obvious ability to make it the age old powerwank v. nerfbitch fight cause that's super fresh and appealing all the time and forever
>>
>>54433268
Not that I know of. I take it you are interested in making one? If so, then God speed, my anon.
>>
File: NewHivemindStuff.png (1MB, 1149x761px) Image search: [Google]
NewHivemindStuff.png
1MB, 1149x761px
>>54433119
Can we get an option in Stellaris to be robots or Synths? Or something like being the Machine Consciousness?

There's also apparently a new option for Hiveminds coming with the 1.8 update? Which is theorized to be a machine hivemind or /something/?
>>
>>54433287
Please don't assocaite lovely innocent, smiling dogs with your brand of malicious autism.
Use cockroaches or other vermin instead. They'd be much more appropriate and I'm sure you'll have an easy time getting a photo of them given your delightful personality.
>>
How does importing races in Stellaris work, anyway? Do we only have to have been that race in one of the jumps, or is there some other requirement? Also, what about races like the Miraluka, who need the Force to see? Does the Force come with them, or what?
>>
Yo, question for Valeria:
In the Nier Automata jump, how many companions does a scenario victory net you? I get that you get all the YoRHas who fought under you and every surviving member of the resistance, but what sort of numbers are you going with on that?
>>
>>54433119

Bramastra
Reptiles need something, as it is they cost cp and get nothing for the price.
>>
Silmarillion Jump when ?
>>
>>54433287
Red will NEVER be your waifu! Live with it.
>>
File: PoohHasNoHoney.png (2MB, 1512x1072px) Image search: [Google]
PoohHasNoHoney.png
2MB, 1512x1072px
>>54433295
Yeah I'm interested in making one but I'm not sure I could do it justice.
>>
>>54433361
When you make it.
>>
>>54424704
Hey Strike-Chan. Sorry I'm late to the party.
The landscape first page messes up all the other pages being auto centered in my viewer. All the pages going the the same direction is better.

The time extension drawback's cost is fine.

Add some warehouse attachment berth for the carrier if you buy one permanently. the buried somewhere nearby in later jump can be implausible/SOD breaking in later jumps.

The vehicle section has some muddled/unclear parts.
>2 special utility slots, not including weapons and sensors (For a total of 4)
What does this mean? you have 8 weapon slots listed earlier in the text for carriers. how are 2 utility slots (not including weapons and sensors) making a total of four?

Does the Carrier not get equipment slots? None are mentioned.

What is the Special Weapon slot for? I don't see that section.

>Additional weapon and equipment slots can be purchased for 100cp each
compared to the cost of the vehicle, I'd drop this to 50 CP each.

> You pick the systems aboard the ship, though paying an additional 500cp will allow you take the carrier post jump.
If you only receive the carrier in jump unless you pay 500 CP, you need to state that plainly.

What happens if you pay 800 CP for the Supercarrier? Do you keep that as well?
>>
>>54433361
When Tolkien finishes it. Oh, wait...
Joking, in all seriousness if you want to make it, go right on ahead.
>>
The Adventures of an Aspiring Archmage Chapter 3: Merlin BBC

Origin: Druid [100]

Perks:
Mystical Sensitivity [0]
Magic [300]
Child of Magic [400]

Items:
Magical Ring [0]

Companions:
Destined Pair (Tim) [200]

https://pastebin.com/tBw62rNM
>>
File: 1470169145847.jpg (72KB, 627x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470169145847.jpg
72KB, 627x495px
>>54433294
Is it wrong that I like both? I mean, growing in power/skill is a natural progression and some folks like being flashy. And I unironically like Pre-Super DBZ.

Thing is, I also like taking it slow and having important things happen in low-power/slice-of-life jumps, and focusing on characterization more than combat. I'd love more lower-end jumps just because we're going to exhaust the escalation eventually, and I need breathing room in mah chain, dammit.

But I'm really easy to please and am easily distracted by shiny objects, so, eh.
>>
>>54433361
What would you even do with that? Have Valar and Maiar be race options? Become Ancalagon the Black?
>>
>>54433119
>Stellaris

I want to be able to take the racial import option more than once to have a more cosmopolitan space Empire.
>>
>>54433380
There's no harm in trying, anon.
Take my advice, try to make one on your own using other jumps as guidance, then present it to the thread mostly complete. If you show it to the thread bit by bit it'll be easy to get demoralised and overthink things.
Worst comes to worst and you think it's too bad to present, then just don't. But making jumps can and should be fun anon, and if it isn't fun for you, then..
>>
>>54433411
Who needs that? First Age elves were actually cool.
>>
>>54433411
>Become Ancalagon the Black?
<emphatic>Yes</emphatic>
>>
>>54432987
I'm working on a jump for the Boundary trilogy by Eric Flint and Ryk E. Spoor. It's a series about space archeology and paleontology, set an indeterminate but not too far distance into the future. There's a bit of dialogue when the first exploratory ship is being built and an engineer is giving exposition on how dangerous space is where he says to a man in his late forties/early fifties that "you might have been old enough to remember the Columbia disaster". Point is, it's not crazy hypertech land on the human side, and the alien bases they discover are of a species with advanced but not godlike technology. Very little violent conflict, too, most of the danger comes from the aforementioned risks of space exploration. For any jumper with a decent early suvivability package it should be just a comfy little vacation digging up alien fossils and trying to figure out what the original species was like.
>>
>>54433443
>Elves
>Cool
>>
>>54433443
Not CP-worthy.
>>
>>54433374
Good, why would I want to be associated with a disgusting drama queen?
>>
>>54433450
Sounds nice. Look forward to it anon, thanks.
>>
>>54432987
It's idiotic to think we need to 'balance things out'.

This isn't a fucking scale. It's a CYOA genre. People should be making what they want, no matter what it is, not trying to create some kind of 'power level balance'.
>>
>>54433424
Just induct the species you meet in-jump into your civilization. You can do that. Your species starts out as it does in the game: just about to make its first journey into the wider universe. It wouldn't make sense for your civilization to start with multiple species in it yet.
>>
>>54433411
>Become Ancalagon the Black
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq_Fm7qfRQk
>>
File: morgoth-vs-fingolfin-14499_5658.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
morgoth-vs-fingolfin-14499_5658.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
>>54433453
Silmarillion is crazy, yeah.
>>
>>54433294
>"Jumpchain is about escalation and becoming undefeatable" vs. "Jumpchain is about adventure and having stories/representing the source fic"
They're not necessarily mutually exclusive. And the latter often lends itself to the former.

It also doesn't help how many drawbacks, scenarios, and end-jumps focus on war and combat (and pretty much every 600+ CP drawback is "hyper-death space nigga wants to destroy the world and only you can stop it!"). So naturally you'll see people gravitate towards becoming more powerful, if only because few people like to fail. And then death is the only sure thing to end a chain... and power makes dying less likely. I'm not saying it's the best or even correct approach, but it's certainly understandable.
>>
>>54433429
I may as well give it a try. I wouldn't actually count this as a claim though probably won't get to far.
>>
>>54433465
Shitposter protests too much. You Tsundere, you.
She will never be your Waifu, shit-kun. Never ever.
>>
>>54433474
Technically, there is an option in the game that allows you to start with a second species on your home planet.
>>
>>54433294
I haven't seen anyone seriously make that kind of dichotomy and argument in years. Note, seriously. Shitposting doesn't count.
>>
>>54433474
the thing is, I already have Three races in my existing space Empire and it seems weird and unfair to just have one of them as my race.

>>54433488
But can you import A race for that? from what I remember you couldn't.
>>
>>54433471
Maybe 'balance things out' was poorly worded. But the idea that it's good to have a roughly even selection between high and low-powered jumps is fine. Not to suggest anything beyond that, like implying control we don't have.
Do you disagree?
>>
>>54433471
>People should be making what they want

So long as what they want is high power.

Anything else isn't acceptable.
>>
>>54433408

I think it's perfect that you do? I certainly enjoy the fact that both exist.I just think things should be represented well for what they are. Talking up a setting just for appeal is dishonest, as well as trying to talk down things just to make them justifiable

I tend to like looking at things in the microscope but I get around that by having my jumper's criminal empire be wide-ranged enough and have enough distribution of his fun toys that you could easily have a POV character among them with the jumper himself as a sort of force of nature in terms of intelligence and (non-physical or supernatural, purely social pull/political) power
>>
Pickle-Pee
Pump-a-rum
>>
>>54433518
I think we should have whatever people want to make. That is the end of it. Not to try to encourage or force people to create some 'balance', but to make what they want.
>>
>>54433453
Have you actually read the Silmarillion? Even the elves are fuckawesome. One of them gets mad an starts punching Satan. He dies, but he actually managed to hurt Morgoth with an eternal wound.
>>
>>54433483
I'm sure you'll do fine. don't worry about it and just enjoy yourself, okay.

>>54433519
I don't think free will works that way, anon.
>>
>>54433518
>>54433538
And no, trying to 'suggest' people make what you want and to fuck themselves otherwise is not acceptable.
>>
File: thinking.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
1MB, 400x225px
There was that world. You know the one. The one where you really, really wouldn't have minded staying. The one where if you'd stayed, you wouldn't have regretted it.

So why did you leave? What was it that made you keep going, marching on through the gates of Hell itself?
>>
File: The-Fall-of-Gondolin.jpg (121KB, 574x835px) Image search: [Google]
The-Fall-of-Gondolin.jpg
121KB, 574x835px
>>54433543
Remember that time when the Elves had to be killed by Balrogs riding dragons?
>>
>>54433467
Glad to hear there's interest. It's going to take me a while, though, I'm still reading my way through the trilogy to remind me of details. It's convenient in a way, though, the main characters make great fodder for the origins. Items might be a bit sparse, aside from a few thing like the "fairy dust" distributed sensor motes all the really notable things are big space installations. I think I might just offer those, though if I do I'm going to have to curb my enthusiasm so I don't make them the obvious choice. I really like big space infrastructure, and the series has some great ones. They've got beam riders! I fucking love beam riders.
>>
>>54433543
>Whiny prissy arrogant piece of shit fights someone
>That makes it okay that they're a whiny prissy arrogant piece of shit
>>
>>54433530
That no pickle-pee.
>>
>>54433538
>>54433549
Both of you, please stop putting words in my mouth when I explcitly disclaimed against the very thing you on about. Read my post properly, then react, okay.
>>
>>54433565
>prissy
>implying
>>
>>54433565
They weren't back then, though. The reason they're like that in modern Middle-Earth is because all of the cool ones were killed doing badass stunts.
>>
>>54433571
I read your post. 'Encouraging' people to not make what they want but to create some false 'balance' based on your views.
>>
>>54433580
>They weren't back then, though
They essentially made humans their slaves and serfs from the start, elf fucker. So yes they were always pieces of shit.
>>
>>54433518
If you want more low-power jumps, then make them. It's that simple. Hell, if you want more "low-power" jumps, then just jump "high-power" jumps and focus on the other aspects of the setting. You know, because there's usually a world beyond the audience's viewpoint.
>>
File: Fucking Noldor.jpg (99KB, 564x590px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Noldor.jpg
99KB, 564x590px
>>54433361
>>54433411
>>54433443
>>54433478
>>54433543
>>
File: BIG Pal.jpg (30KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
BIG Pal.jpg
30KB, 494x358px
>>
There's no point in making anything else once Demonbane finishes up.

After that, game's over. Everybody go home.
>>
>>54433580
>>54433576
Can we all agree that the race of men is pretty fuck awesome? They killed the elves so hard that god himself had to remake the world into a globe to keep them from murderfucking the elves any harder.
>>
>>54433564
I have to admit, I'm not familiar with the setting, but it sounds nice and sci-fi. Definitely one ot keep an eye out for. Thanks anon for all your hard work.

>>54433582
Again, read it properly. Did I say 'encourage' at all. I said it would be nice if we had a roughly equivalent range of low to high powered jumps.
That's it.
So, kindly react to what I actually said rather than your own imagination. I can't talk to you about your assumptions and extrapolations, anon.
>>
>>54433590
Oh, sorry, I was focusing on the "prissy" part of "prissy piece of shit". Yeah, they were always assholes. I won't deny that. But they at least used to be cool assholes.
>>
>>54433592
>You know, because there's usually a world beyond the audience's viewpoint.

If it's not shown to the viewer or reader, then clearly it's not interesting enough to be worth visiting just for that.
>>
File: Double6.png (800KB, 1280x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Double6.png
800KB, 1280x1350px
>>54433506
>the thing is, I already have Three races in my existing space Empire and it seems weird and unfair to just have one of them as my race.

Bancho if you go to the drawback section there is an option to import a previous Empire you had
>>
>>54433552
>The one where if you'd stayed, you wouldn't have regretted it.
If I wouldn't have regretted staying, I would've stayed? Like, not staying at that point would make no sense. This question makes no sense.

Unless you're implying I regret not staying somewhere? In which case, no, I don't know that world.
>>
>>54433598
Hold the person who made the Umineko gauntlets at gun point and make them remove the restriction on voyagers and creators. Then we may have a real match.
>>
>>54433592
I am. And fair point, unless you use certain interpretations of how the Benefactor works, I guess.
>>
>>54433611
They didn't kill any elves. All the elves went to the main continent from tol eressa then eru threw a mountain on top of them.

Humans are explicitly completely pathetic and inferior to elves in every way in tolkien.
>>
>>54433598
Not really. Most people won't be able to acquire the full power of Demonbane because they're not pedophiles. At least, I hope they aren't. Oh, who am I kidding, a lot of jumpers would commit any taboo to get ultimate power.
>>
>>54433617
>Assholes
>Cool
t. proctologist
>>
>>54433621
here's the thing that's a bit of a stretch since one of the races is my old civilization race I'm hoping to integrate and the other two are my current space Empire,so that might not work out so great like that
>>
File: a gay old time.jpg (114KB, 671x960px) Image search: [Google]
a gay old time.jpg
114KB, 671x960px
>>54433622
That's exactly what I was implying and it occurs to me there are probably perks that make that never happen.

I feel old now.
>>
>>54433480

That's certainly true, and I don't disagree. I think people who unironically think (which to be fair could be 0 people) that the only jumps 'allowed' (which is a laughable concept sometimes) should be ones that focus on giant star exploding hits or similar are fools

But yeah, I don't think high power itself is bad. I think the obsession over bigger gigatons to the exclusion of things that are low key but allow for interesting narratives (Like Otoyomonogatari/ Bride's Story) is a negative. Of course this is just bullshit, since most of those posters were mostly just people saying whatever they want anyways to get a laugh or too

People will make what they want to make, obscure or popular, giant death dick or a calmer more peaceful place

If you want something to exist, the onus is on you to make it mostly.
>>
>>54433593
600 CP - 800 CP for the Silmarils
>>
>>54433643
>Humans are explicitly completely pathetic and inferior to elves in every way in tolkien.
Never did like that about the books. Does make being a jumper easier though, since it makes it pretty easy to just choose Elf in the Lotr jump.

>>54433647
A simple +0 drawback to remove all that nastiness and everything will be fine. I mean, unless you want people to be forced to deal with stuff like that. You don't want that, do you anon?
>>
>>54433590
If anything that proves humans were prissy, though.
>>
>>54433653
I see. Here's the thing though, I have 10 years (or much more) to make that choice.

Sure, there's a chance that I make a mistake and leave a world I'd rather stay in... But it seems a rather slim possibility.
>>
>>54433647
>inb4 "you're millions of years old, anything is pedophilia"
>>
File: Ungoliant chan.jpg (274KB, 1440x787px) Image search: [Google]
Ungoliant chan.jpg
274KB, 1440x787px
>>54433668
Waifu Ungoliant Companion
>>
>>54433717
If I make it It will be done.
>>
>>54433614
The thing about low-power jumps is that you can only have so many mundane romance/slice-of-life/detective stories before everything starts to blends together. Once you include high-tech and the supernatural, it starts getting into "mid-power".
>>
File: screaming aku.gif (281KB, 332x400px) Image search: [Google]
screaming aku.gif
281KB, 332x400px
>>54433717
IT IS A GIANT ELDRITCH SPIDER WHICH PREDATES MELKOR, NOT YOUR WAIFU
>>
>>54433598
So you'll finally fuck off and leave, then? Good.
>>
>>54433751
...Meh.
>>
>>54433643
>Humans are explicitly completely pathetic and inferior to elves in every way in tolkien.
Because life in Arda is just the incubatory period for humanity. It's like saying that "babies are explicitly completely pathetic and inferior to adult chimpanzees in every way". Yeah, that's true, but it kind of misses the point. When a human dies it gets to become a multiverse-traveling spirit able to decide its own fate and placement in the universe, journeying beyond Arda to make whatever it wants of itself. Yeah, they suck compared to elves for a bit, but afterwards it's awesome for them.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>54433717
Aku approves of this.

>>54433751
You must be an inferior copy of I Aku.
>>
File: Double12.png (85KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Double12.png
85KB, 500x363px
>>54433649
>here's the thing that's a bit of a stretch since one of the races is my old civilization race I'm hoping to integrate and the other two are my current space Empire,so that might not work out so great like that

Then it's a good thing that there is another drawback that allows you to import another empire that will be hostile to you and have a reunification war. A war for such a noble cause will well be worth it, don't you agree?
>>
File: Tom Kun.jpg (293KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Kun.jpg
293KB, 1024x768px
>>54433751
Husbando then?
>>
>>54433670
>First Age Humans
>Prissy
They straight-up almost conquered Heaven until god stepped in and rewrote the rules to make it impossible.
>>
>>54433770
Elf:Humans suck!

Human:Say that when I ascend to my final form.
>>
File: Chuck.gif (375KB, 190x142px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck.gif
375KB, 190x142px
>>54433784
>>
>>54433783
Hang on a'second are religious victories of thing this game because I am still there God Emperor so I could just order them to stand down rather than having an actual Bloodsoaked war
>>
>>54433770
>When a human dies it gets to become a multiverse-traveling spirit able to decide its own fate and placement in the universe
That doesn't sound right. Source?
>>
File: 1457734900997.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457734900997.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>54433807
Why does everyone keep trying to conquer me

or drill me

or pierce me

or rage against me

Stop it. I beg of you. No more.

Jokes aside, I haven't actually read the Silmarillion. All I know is that it's meant to be a long and epic creation myth and history to Middle-Earth. Are there any highlights or points of interest in it?
>>
File: field of flowers.jpg (257KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
field of flowers.jpg
257KB, 1000x750px
>>54433552
Oddly enough? Generic Xanxia. I could spend all my years protecting that nature preserve.

But.

I had to keep going. There was someone waiting for me.
>>
>>54433834
The Fall of Gondolin. I think that's part of the first age stuff but if you like the idea of Elves fighting against Balrogs riding dragons you'll like it.
>>
>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-3.542233/page-193#post-37326362
>Lel, guys, let's just ignore that there's an entire document full of rulings from the jumpmaker.
XD

SBers, sometimes.
>>
File: Heavens Drill.jpg (86KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Heavens Drill.jpg
86KB, 750x1000px
>>54433834
>or drill me
>or pierce me
>Stop it. I beg of you. No more.

NEVER!
>>
>>54433834
>pic
I kinda want that as a jump now.
>>
File: Double7.jpg (132KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
Double7.jpg
132KB, 500x661px
>>54433816
>Hang on a'second are religious victories of thing this game because I am still there God Emperor so I could just order them to stand down rather than having an actual Bloodsoaked war

It might or it might not be, but one thing is for certain is that the other empire is hostile to you my dear bancho and whether or not you decide to kill is of no business of mine. All I'm doing is simply helping with your questions by giving you solutions
>>
>>54433562
Where do I get an army of dragon-riding Balrogs? Cause that shit sounds cash, yo.
>>
>>54433863
We're aware they're assholes, anon.

Stop posting.
>>
>>54433907
First Age LotR. So find some way to time travel, wait for the Silmarillion jump, or you could roughshod a way to do it from the DS 3 jump.
>>
Where would I go to watch this... "Thunderbolt Fantasea"?
>>
>>54433826
It's mentioned at several points in the Silmarillion. The Gift of Men is explicitly that their spirits are not bound to the fate of Arda as embodied by the Music of the Ainur. Even in life, they are able to act against it, while elves are bound to merely be part of the greater pattern. And in death Men are free to travel beyond the world and shape their existences as they wish. In ancient days when mankind was young, this was acknowledged as a gift, and humans faced their death without fear or angst. But with the rise of Morgoth, humanity was lead astray and made to forget that death was a transformation instead of an end, and as such grew fearful of it. That's why the Numenorean king Al-Pharazon tried to invade the Undying Lands, because had had been brainwashed by Morgoth to think it was the only way for him and his people to escape oblivion.
>>
>>54433863
We get it. We play Jumpchain, they play Chumpchain. Remember to keep the thread on topic, which is Jumpchain.
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66KB, 616x544px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66KB, 616x544px
>>54433904
listen cutie, I'm not going to pit low Science Jumper Spyro dragons against saiyan/Czarnian hybrid cultivators With high-end Jumper tech and multiple magic systems. Choosing either one would be a betrayal, and betrayal is not my style.

>>54433952
the one with all the other Asian TV shows that I'm not going to mention here,there's like one website for Tokusatsu
>>
>>54433952
Here you go: http://anilinkz.to/series/thunderbolt-fantasy-touri-ken-yuuki
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
Goku approves this chaos.
>>
>>54433981
Have you also filtered Val, or does the pettiness only extend one-way?
>>
>>54433959
>And in death Men are free to travel beyond the world and shape their existences as they wish.
See, I knew their souls weren't bound to the world or fate like the elves. What I didn't know was they got to be Planeswalkers when they died.
>>
>>54433999
Thanks, senpai. I'm kind of new to this whole "anime" thing.
>>
>>54433348
YoRHa numbers I'm not sure on. Could be between a few hundred or a few thousand. Resistance is choosable, you don't need to take them all, but it can be quite a lot. Thousands to tens of thousands easy.
>>
Does anyone have the Hero BBS jump? I can't find it on the drive. Also what's so special about this setting that everyone recommends it whenever a, "Where can I find the best version of x power?" question comes up?
>>
>>54433737
Now that is a fair point. That said, we still have plenty of room before we get to that point.

>>54433863
I find it hard to care even just a little. Why do you care so much? Why are you trying to make us care? I don't see you doing this to the QQ thread? Why not?

>>54433952
You won't be disappointed anon. Those puppets are amazing.
>>
>>54434051
Its not an anime. Its a puppet show.
>>
Pacific Rim update when.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am-gG-VyXPg
>>
>>54434069
It's udner it's oringal name of Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban JumpChain. So look under Y.
>>
>>54434069
Look up yuusha gojo
>>
>>54434088
Never, because Wakfu's too much of a god damn coward to come back.
>>
>>54434036
What, you thought that all those elves angsting over how how humans had it better because they were mortal were just depressed and suicidal? No, it's because they don't want to be imprisoned forever in the Halls of Mandos when they die, even if the Halls are actually pretty nice. Humans get to leave, elves are stuck on Arda until the end of the universe.
>>
>>54434056
Mind if I ask a Street Fighter question? In Street Fighter does the Ninja Village keep any teachings I give them, like how to use Chakra from Naruto etc. ?
>>
>>54434085
Red will never be your waifu even if she wasn't in IRC anymore, Timmy.
Your effort are in vain. Stop courting her, it's creepy.
>>
>>54434013
no, and we Shouldn't go by what that guy thinks, He's like ridiculously brain-damaged.
>>
>>54433243
I'm guessing that you're asking for me, but yes you generally would. Stellaris psychic is a completely different thing.
>>
>>54434101
>because Wakfu's not dumb enough to come back while Timmy is still prowling the place

FTFY.
>>
>>54434105
Heck, why not? Sure.
>>
>>54434101
>Wakfu coward
And what exactly would he be afraid of, anon?

>>54434115
So, this is what low-hanging fruit looks like.
>>
>>54434102
Yeah I honestly just thought humans got the biblical heaven while elves got pseudo-Heaven.
>>
>>54434088
>>54434101
I doubt the new movie will take place within the timeframe of the current jump, so hopefully someone will be able to make a new one.
>>
>>54434132
Thank you, now with my 2k strong ninja army and a ninja village to reign over I am a true Kage.
>>
File: Double Zane.png (183KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
Double Zane.png
183KB, 640x720px
>>54433981
>listen cutie, I'm not going to pit low Science Jumper Spyro dragons against saiyan/Czarnian hybrid cultivators With high-end Jumper tech and multiple magic systems. Choosing either one would be a betrayal, and betrayal is not my style.

Like I said before bancho, I am only giving you answers to your questions. But I am surprised by you did you think all wars require bloodshed? some are fought and won without a single weapon being fired and none none the wiser.

>>54434069

It's under Y
>>
File: k46s8B3.jpg (420KB, 950x600px) Image search: [Google]
k46s8B3.jpg
420KB, 950x600px
Jump # 171 Showa Kamen Rider pt 1
Background: Shocker Rider (0)
Perks:
*Olympian (0)
*Could It Be Golgom Shocker? (0)
*I’ll knock some sense in to you (100, Discount)
*Even if there is not god of buddah (200, Discount)
*Charge Up (300, Discount)
Equipment (+ 300)
*Rider Synchro - Shocker, Skullman belt, Power Ranger morpher (200)
*Racing club (100, Discount
*New Cyclone (0)
Companions:
*Hope Doesn’t Ride Alone X 8 (400)

(I know very little here)

Somewhere deep down I knew I would find myself in this world. Ever since I was in the Skullman world I knew I was destined to take up the mantle of Kamen Rider.

However this world gave me a rude shock. While escaping from Gel-shocker wasn’t hard… the fact the immediately started going after friends and family from this world was a shock.

As Kamen Rider I felt obligated to mete out justice on this horrible organization that was kidnapping people and turning them in to monsters. However they had gone and made it personal and I would not let such a threat stand.

My companions and I raided their facilities freeing as many of their soldiers as we could find. ON the corporate end I started using my money to hunt out their shell companies and strangle their cash flow. I even made friends with a few politicians and creative ways to get laws passed to make their operations harder.

I brought Justice to Gel-Shocker in many more ways than the expected as I took them apart piece by piece.

I also got the honor of fighting beside several other Kamen Riders. We became fast friends in our war against Gel-Shocker. I even tried to help with the training of the newer Kamen Riders that would emerge.
>>
>>54434085
I just wish she'd do it already.
>>
>>54434069
>Also what's so special about this setting that everyone recommends
2 reasons:
>It gives you a free ticket to design a fantasy realm and accompanying magic system.
and
>The highest tier people in that setting are damn powerful, but still just vague enough on what they can actually do
>>
>>54434091
>>54434100
Ah ok, looks like I did have it. For some reason google was saying the original title had 2 u's.
>>
>>54434115
I wonder what would happen if a jumper tried to heal that brain damage. That seems the sort of dumb thing a jumper would try and do.
>>
>>54434069
The the jump pretty much gives you free reign to choose what type of world you start in, and by extension, what kind of magic system it uses. Some people use this freedom to just get another setting's magic without any of the limitations the proper jumps might have, or get some ludicrously specialized thing to round out a combo they're trying to make. Also the higher tiers people are really fucking strong.
>>
>>54434147
Just remember that you're not going to get much respect if you go to Naruto. The five main hidden villages together with the Land of Iron got together eighty thousand soldiers for the Fourth World War arc. Even if we assume that the Land of Iron contributed a full half of that manpower, that would still make the average size of the big five's armies eight thousand each. You're going to have to make them incredibly individually competent and effective to get any respect as such a shrimp.
>>
>>54434224
Given them all magic eye powers. Bam, the narrative of Naruto will make you invincible.
>>
>>54434192
Hey, just out of curiosity, would the Monster option in Ravenloft let you become something like a young dragon or a Death Knight?
>>
>>54434085
red is the moderator so that can't happen
>>54434151
>Like I said before bancho, I am only giving you answers to your questions. But I am surprised by you did you think all wars require bloodshed? some are fought and won without a single weapon being fired and none none the wiser.

elaborate deeply Please,also, share your definition of war

>>54434192
Raditz but with a significantly higher power level It's fairly obvious.
>>
>>54434246
Nah, it's the inverse ninja rule. Literally, in fact. But think about it: an entire clan of Sharingan-wielders couldn't defeat Itachi and Obito. Get too many of them close together and the specialness fades, unless you're on the other side from them.
>>
>>54434091
>original name of Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban
And THAT'S why weeabos need spankings.
>>
>Take Broforce jump
>Buy the True American! perk that makes you bleed red, white, and blue
>Take Metal Wolf Chaos jump
>Buy the "And The Reason Is" perk
>Which allows you to "do the impossible, see the invisible, touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable," but only if you're the President of the United States
What happens if combine these two perks?
>>
>>54434276
>red is the moderator so that can't happen
It can and it will. That's what you get for shitting on Val.
>>
So one thing is already set in stone for Lain. You will be getting a bear suit as an item.
>>
>>54434288
Good point. So you need to obtain some Madara and Hashi DNA and stuff it in about 5-10 of them?
>>
>>54434292
I lost track of that jump several times, so don't feel too bad.

>>54434224
>>54434246

Well the ninja army is from Bastard so they should be above the Narutoverse ninjas. I will be teaching them magic yes, but you must admit an army of ninjas using Susanoo seems pretty cool right?
>>
>>54433391
What powers the carriers? Fission or fusion? That it's only 21 megawatts I'd assume fission (which is somewhat low even for that), but it doesn't say.
>>
>>54434246
The narrative of Naruto would only make them invincible if they are all really emo about it though.
>>
>>54433770
>>54433959
Humans just go to the Christian heaven, which is praising god on your knees 24/7.
>>
>>54434266
I really should put this in the notes if I ever update the jump. I have answered this a few times.Yes if the dragon has an alt form you could be one.

It wasn't quite what I intended but single player game so I am not going to say no. Just keep in mind the more powerful the monster the more attention it's going to attract.

Now for death knights I am not aware of them having a human alt form to qualify for the perk.
>>
>>54434352
Doesn't that actually come with the magic eye powers?
>>
>>54434380
Ah, I had thought they might be close enough to looking human to count since they could just cover up. Thanks, though.
>>
>>54433669
>Choosing elf
>Not being human and genociding the elves.
>>
>>54433654
I don't like bride stories because it forces you to be a muslim, not because of power.
>>
>>54434056
Cool. I'm going to restrain those numbers to the lower end. Low hundreds and low thousands.

Even then, I'm not going to bring ALL of them to Log Horizon
>>
>>54434449
Burn the infidel
>>
anyone got the latest version of the Dark Crusade jump?
>>
What are some good low power fantasy jumps?

What are some good low power jumps in general?
>>
>>54434563
There is no Dark Crusade jump. :^)
>>
>>54434563
You either mean Black Crusade or Dark Heresy.

Neither jump exists.
>>
>>54434575
>good
>low power jumps
Choose one.
>>
>>54434449
But it doesn't. Yes, Islam is the largest religion in Central Asia and has been for hundreds of years, but it's not the only one. Just say that your family were converted to Christianity by Russian missionaries, or Nestorianism by Persian missionaries, or even that you're Bukharan Jews in keeping with their minor cultural Renaissance in the late 19th century. Or, if you can't see that as being plausible at all because your view of history is so limited, just say that you're a foreigner. There's a foreigner background.
>>
>>54434070
>I find it hard to care even just a little. Why do you care so much? Why are you trying to make us care? I don't see you doing this to the QQ thread? Why not?
Not him but QQ requires having an account to see the NSFW sections and the Jumpchain thread is located in one of them.
>>
>>54434612
None of that works.

Jump forces me to be Muslim.
>>
>>54434612
>but it's not the only one
Nice fiction.

Conversion from Islam isn't allowed, by the way. Anyone who tried got beheaded and gets beheaded.
>>
>>54434609
I have enough power to satisfy me, now I want a jump for my own story. I dont care if you ate it or if you are mad, I just want my story its what makes me glad.

Fucking hell I did not mean to make that rhyme, I need to stop doing shantotto missions.
>>
>>54434594
>>54434600
I meant Black Crusade... I was sure I saw a 40k chaos jump WIP...
>>
Hmm... I have a vague sense that the SBers will shit on YJ_Anon soon...
>>
>>54434575
Atelier Arland is a pretty good setting and the jump doesn't seem bad.
>>
>>54434674
Invalid jump.
>>
>>54434680
It is? Why?
>>
>>54434625
No it doesn't.

>>54434628
Actually, no, during the late 19th century Central Asia was undergoing a period of relative religious freedom and tolerance.
>>
File: Black Crusade.pdf (675KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Black Crusade.pdf
675KB, 1x1px
>>54434563
>>54434664
Here's the WIP.

Sheesh, the village idiot is in full force.
>>
>>54434692
Dirge jump, therefor invalid.
>>
>>54434692
Something Something Dirge.
>>
File: 1463954584979.jpg (64KB, 553x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463954584979.jpg
64KB, 553x600px
>>54434575
Off the top of my head:
1. A Song of Ice and Fire, though that's debatable if you're not a fan of dark medieval settings.
2. Spice and Wolf
3. Hero BBS - some worlds completely lack magic or are much lower on the scale than some example worlds.
4. Lord of the Rings. While crazy stuff still exists, this is at an 'end of an era' sort of point in history, and most magic is really rare or really brief.
5. Dragon Age, similar to ASOIAF, though it skirts the power line a bit when it comes to magic and endbosses.

That's off the top of my head, anyways.
>>
>>54434699
>during the late 19th century Central Asia was undergoing a period of relative religious freedom and tolerance.
>Islamic country
>Tolerance
>Tolerance of conversions especially
Nice fiction.
>>
>>54434699
>during the late 19th century Central Asia was undergoing a period of relative religious freedom and tolerance.

No it wasn't.
>>
Shit like this is why I kept the Evolve jump for personal use.
>>
>>54434069

Aside from the flexible setting (and most of the time you hear about it people just do boring things with it like bypassing silly restrictions in other jumps, which is reasonable, but boring), it also has some very amusing/annoying intelligent swords.

Yandachi is the best one.

Plus, the Demon Spawn power is extremely versatile.
>>
>>54434600
>Dark Heresy
>"The Psyker always blows up" drawback
>>
>>54434575
Red get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But really, the Musician jump, Nintendogs, CATastrophe, Mob Jump, 80s Action, Sitcom, and Total War come to mind.
>>54434664
There is a WIP, but i don't have it and if there was another posted in the past 11 or so threads it's not that one.

Had through Slaanesh perks done, with skeleton of the first few nurgle perks.
>>
>>54434575
LOTR, Banner Saga, some of the Fire Emblem series are not too ridiculous in power levels, Game of Thrones, I think Maoyū Maō Yūsha is not that powerful.
>>
>>54434700
Invalid jump.
>>
>>54434575
A Song of Ice and Fire, Fire Emblem series, LotR, Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Chronicles of Narnia, Generic Dungeon Crawl, and Thief.
>>
>>54434449
>not keeping to the god of your ancestors

Tengri must not be forgotten.
>>
>>54434756
Fuck you for making Drain No useless.
>>
>>54434767
It was long forgotten by that point.
>>
>>54434575
Okami is eastern fantasy and doesn't let you get too overpowered without comboing.
>>
File: WhyWeHere_Page_17.gif (48KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
WhyWeHere_Page_17.gif
48KB, 700x385px
>>54434745
You're invalid. I've collected fossil shark teeth with more of a life than you will ever have. Do you literally exist for no other purpose than to make this thread practically unreadable?

Not even you can be having fun with this. WHY? Answer me that. WHY?
>>
>>54434710
>>54434717
It was. It varied from country to country, but it happened. The records are a bit spotty because European observers somehow got Nestorianism confused with Tengrism (I have no idea how you do that), but there were reportedly over fifty thousand Nestorians in Iran alone. Yes, they were by far the minority. And yes, they did often face persecution. But they existed. You're a jumper, you're already a special snowflake, you can be a rare religion if you want.
>>
>>54434727
>Evolve jump
Huh, mind sharing?
>>
>>54434792
I still think he's the MGE shitposter and his point of complaint was us telling him to shove it up his ass when he tried to force it.
>>
>>54434796
Anon doesn't actually have one, they're baiting.
>>
>>54434795
>It was.
>The records are a bit spotty.
See, this sounds like nothing more than a fiction on your part. I know what Islam believes, I know the religious makeup of that region. They were not tolerant. You just want to imagine they were.
>>
>>54434772
Then you must fight! Go to Crusader Kings, go Nomadic/Tengriist, live the life - then bring it to them. Remind them how their fathers lived.
>>
>>54434710
>>54434717
>not knowing about the turks, Ottomans, or anything else about the area apparently
>>
>>54434795
Dude, they're just going to ignore everything you say, why are you even bothering.
>>
>>54434745
>>54434714
Honestly, can y'all fuck off?

You're thick today, and it's annoying. Red's not even here.
>>
File: don't reply to scatovore.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
don't reply to scatovore.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>
>>54434756
>>54434770
>Drain No useless.
????
>>
>>54434830
You know, you're right. I was typing up a post naming several sources they could look at for evidence, but they wouldn't care. So just...fuck it, I guess. You win, racist anons. I'm a coward and a traitor to the human species by just knuckling under to your bigotry, but it doesn't matter. I am nothing, everything is nothing. Embrace the void.
>>
>>54434796
Fuck that noise. It's imbalanced as hell and frankly some cunt here's going to try and upload it.
>>
>>54434829
>Turks, Ottomans
Yeah, they were muslims. Your point?
>>
>>54434872
SB thinks it would stop the Deadlight for some reason.
>>
>>54434909
>Racist
Islam isn't a race, it's a religion. Use the proper terminology if you want to insult other anons.
>>
File: the void.png (647KB, 800x443px) Image search: [Google]
the void.png
647KB, 800x443px
>>54434909
>Embrace the void
>>
File: [Internally Confused].jpg (141KB, 716x551px) Image search: [Google]
[Internally Confused].jpg
141KB, 716x551px
>>54434918
>>
>>54434909
Would it be too much to ask for those sources anyway? I like history, and I'd be curious to learn more about that kind of thing.
>>
>>54434925
Is there a short, easy term for "discriminates unfairly based on religion?"
>>
>>54434913
They were incredibly lax about the whole religion thing, is the point. And also they fucked men.
>>
>>54434947
>And also they fucked men
Well that came out of nowhere.
>>
>>54434947
They were still Muslims. If you want to see their attitude towards other religions, then look no further than the Jannisaries.
>>
>>54434700
that's the one! thanks
>>
>>54434946
Probably, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Point is. Not a race. Hell Central Asians aren't even Arabs, they look like a European's grandpa or great grandpa decided to fuck a Chinese woman, which is basically what they are.
>>
>>54434872
I made a ruling that Drain No wouldn't prevent the Deadlight from affecting you.
>>
>>54434929
>that pic
I'd rather you tell me how you look to your sides.
Is there just enough room in that helm to swivel your head inside like a Man-E-Faces from He-Man?
>>
>>54434935
He doesn't have the sources anon. The fact that he claims to and then says we're not worth the effort because we're "racist" proves that.

Which sucks, as I'd actually like to know more about that region in history too. It's not something often looked at.
>>
>>54434977
Trees don't need eyes.
>>
>>54434946
>unfairly
>>
>>54434946
Religious intolerance is the closest, I think. Sectarianism also works, technically, but that's more broad and applies to any perceived differences in sects/subdivisions within a group. So, religion, class, region, factions of a political party, etc.
>>
>>54434954
They didn't really follow Islam as written, just more or less chose what they liked. Although that's technically just about everyone.

>>54434957
Jannisaries are a fair point
>>
>>54434946
You just can't feel comfortable if you can't dismiss someone with an opinion you dislike, into a category you have a convenient word for, can you?
>>
File: 1473653456008.jpg (201KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1473653456008.jpg
201KB, 894x894px
>>54434975
Tha...that really needed to be said?
Did you also have to tell someone that a remote doesn't work without batteries?
I'm just...ugh.
>>
>>54434957
I always got the feeling that it was Balkan Christians they specifically had a problem with, due to longstanding tensions. And by "longstanding tensions" I mean "that region was a thorn in their side since 1071."

But then I have this tendency to assume these things are always used as pretenses for political and military ends. Such as the ERE needing help and Arab armies being parked on Sicily right before Urban II said his famous line.
>>
>>54434575
Bride Stories is a good low power jump. Gold Star there.
Sword & Sorcery is generally considered a lower powered genre, and Worm_Anons is one if the best.

Anno 2070 is a low powered jump about settlement building, and gives you a neat mobile sea base.

The The New Batman Trilogy seems low powered, no superhumans at all.

The Sunny in Philadelphia jump is perfectly jumpable, and just real world with crazy antics.

Sitcom Jump is good also, and can even include fantastic sitcoms like Bewitched and I Dream of Jennie now.

I think Uncharted Waters is low power.
>>
>>54434975
So then does it not work in other methods people try to use to seal your abilities?
>>
>>54434918
Hahahahahahahahahahahah.
>>
File: thinking batman.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
thinking batman.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>>54435008
I just wanted to know if there was a word for that because I'm bored and curious.

>>54434998
I'm not sure what you're
>implying.
>>
>>54435046
Cracker_Jack would probably rule that The Power Is Jumper's works against the Deadlight.
>>
>>54435046
It doesn't work on things that take away your powers by jump fiat such as drawbacks or clauses in gauntlets you doss cunt.
>>
File: Emperor This is Funny.jpg (157KB, 1186x648px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor This is Funny.jpg
157KB, 1186x648px
>>54434975
>>
>>54435053
SBers are, without exception, completely retarded. Unfortunately, that also includes YJ and Heavens, but it's arguably a price worth paying.
>>
>>54435033
There's also the various European kings using the Crusades as an excuse to add more land to their kingdoms.
>>
So can someone give me a description of the Impeller Field and all of what it can do?
>>
>>54435046
It'd work on those as long as they're not meta.

The Deadlight is, as far as I know, an in-universe representation of "choose now whether or not this is a Gauntlet."
>>
>>54435093
Uuuh...from what setting?
>>
>>54435046
It doesn't if that person is Jumpchan, or whatever other force that enforces fiat.
>>
>>54435084
And then there's the Teutonic Knights.

Why the Poles ever trusted them I'll never know. It's not like the Lithuanians were even much of a threat and they ended up teaming up anyway.
>>
>>54435102
>"choose now whether or not this is a Gauntlet."
It's a gauntlet no matter what you choose, breaking the Deadlight is the "Bad Wrong Fun" choice.
>>
>>54435084
Pre-dates the Jannisaries by centuries.

>>54435033
You mean their only provinces with a significant Christian population? No, it was entirely a religious move of oppression.
>>
I'm nowhere near the point where I would choose one, but what counts as an End Jump?
>>
>>54434934
>>54435028
>>54435053
Okay, so SB was created by lawyers (or was it SV, I dunno). So they take everything as literal as possible, exploit RAW, and loophole abuse EVERYTHING.

Thusly, since they already dislike LoT even more than us, because railroading and mandatory depowerment is anathema to them, they have decided that since the depowerment is fluff based, instead of saying its a SUPER DUPER FIAT-BASED DRAWBACK, then its totally fine to disregard it, or that Drain No would stop it from happening.

Honestly, I think the worst part isnt' even that they need to cheat on an single player imagination game. It's how they parade around like they're so smart for doing so.

"Well, it's the jumpmaker's fault for not specifically saying I can't choose omnipotence as my element, guys!" = not an actual quote, but really close to their mindset.
>>
>>54433653

>>Inquisitor Mario
>>
The real problem with the deadlight is that it's a framing device for an absolute mechanic. The concept being that it's a gauntlet, and you're supposed to lose your powers because it's a gauntlet.

But the whole story is spun not as an intentional stripping of your powers, but the deadlight seperating you from your power sources. Which works, if your powers stem from external sources. But I have plenty of powers that are internally sourced.

It's flimsy, if I fell into LoT by accident then at best I should be locked into the form i last occupied, and cut off from external power sources by the deadlight, but retain all of my static perks that do not require external supply or intervention.

and, if that's not the case, and I was sent there by the benefactor, and intentionally stripped of my powers, then the Light of Terra ought to have the same benefactor insurance that goods obtained elsewhere carry.
>>
>>54435135
A jump with a scenario that gives you your spark
>>
>>54435036
>Anno 2070 is a low powered jump about settlement building, and gives you a neat mobile sea base.
It also has access to a perk that lets you create artificial replacements for natural occurring materials which is a god send when you move onto to new universes that don't have materials native to old universes you've been to.
>>
>>54435132
Well how else are you supposed to stop them from rebelling or attacking for religious reasons?

Not that even that stopped some people. Looking at you, Vlad. Impressive work. Macabre, but impressive in its scope.
>>
>>54435135
>Quicksilver's Dragon Ball jump
>Warhammer 40k Freelancer
>Gurren Lagann
>Darksiders
>Tenchi Muyo
>Heroic Age
>Devil Survivor 2
>>
>>54435084
The Crusades that were started in response to Islamic expansion?
>>
>>54435059
>I just wanted to know if there was a word for that because I'm bored and curious.

Alright, I'll give you that. I would say that the most suitable term would be "bigot" but that's general, rather than specific to the faith based equivalent to racism.

I still think labeling these things is a mistake though. they get overused, and lose their impact. I can only be called a racist over frivolous shit so frequently before I stop caring about the term at all.
>>
>>54435137
>lawyers

Fuck. That explains so fucking much.
>>
>>54434946
A good idea?

Seriously, more likely than not, any religion you xare to mention has been responsible for an number of horrific evnets over the course of its existence.
>>
>>54435176
>inb4 'tips fedora'
>>
>>54435141
LoT is not a gauntlet no matter what you do. It's a jump with a mandatory power loss drawback that costs 1000CP or a mandatory permanent annoying companion drawback for 300+CP that doesn't go away even after sparing, with a scenario to convert the latter into a permanent companion.
>>
>>54435160
Not try to force them under the heel of your islamic theocracy?
>>
File: tumblr_olq09xHQRU1qhttpto2_1280.jpg (728KB, 1250x834px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olq09xHQRU1qhttpto2_1280.jpg
728KB, 1250x834px
Tell me about your OC companions.
How'd you meet?
Why'd they want come with you?
Why'd you want to bring them along?
How do they get along with your other companions?
Do you ever disagree on anything?
What's their favorite perk/ability they gained after joining you?
>>
>>54435189
Actually, I rather like the companion, I just wish I could get her without condemning someone to death in order to do so.
>>
>>54435137
>Okay, so SB was created by lawyers (or was it SV, I dunno).
That was SV dumbass. You may not like SB but its no where as bad as SV is.

SB's jumpchain community is still super power wanky though.
>>
>>54435137
I like finding loopholes to stuff and sometimes finding ways around drawbacks, but that is just taking it way too far.
>>
>>54435093
>https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/battle-action-harem-highschool-side-character-quest-no-sv-you-are-the-waifu.15335/#post-3031624

From the "You" tab, click on "Skills" and then "Impeller Field". I don't follow this, so I can't exactly say what they are but those are some examples of what they can do.
>>
>>54435203
No you don't. She's got a fiat backed guarantee to annoy you and be useless. There's just a scenario that turns her into a regular companion.
>>
>>54435188
Am I wrong? Is it wrong to dislike such hateful and damaging ideologies?
>>
>>54435137
No, it was SV that was founded by lawyers. That doesn't make SB any better though, it just gets rid of their freudian excuse.
>>
>>54435220
this makes her different from most of humanity, mostly insofar as that she gets a scenario to redeem her.
>>
>>54435203
Go Necroman Tomb Spyder? It isn't alive to begin with.
>>
>>54434946
Would discriminating against Scientology be considered racism?
>>
File: 7 grand dad.png (80KB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
7 grand dad.png
80KB, 500x224px
>>54435140
You'd think so, but you'd be disappointed.
>>
>>54435253
In character, you don't know that your companion is going to be killed, so you can't make decisions like that.
>>
File: Double16.jpg (81KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
Double16.jpg
81KB, 900x750px
>>54434276

>elaborate deeply Please,also, share your definition of war

Subterfuge my dear bancho, Send in spies, Replace politicians with more agreeable ones to your cause,Make yourself a media darling and a tragic hero in their eyes. Make them think that it was their decision to stop fighting you and merge into your empire, Make it an information war where everything they know is what you want them to know. It might take longer but it will be a bloodless battle
>>
>>54435255
No, that's specieism. Don't be specieist against our reptilian brethren.
>>
>>54435255
Depends on whether or not it's a real religion according to the law and thus protected by those laws.

Which I don't think it is?
>>
Hey One-Armed Anon... you could use the I Dream In Green perk to make an Emerald Dreamway-like nexus of portals through the Emerald Dreams of other jumps for quick travel, right?

As opposed to just portals to less-stable parts of the Dream that would require someone to search through the Emerald Dream to find another one to leave through.
>>
>>54435141
Quick and dirty way is to just houserule it.
>>
>>54435264
In-character, you don't choose your companion anyway.
>>
>>54435301
>of other jumps

Aren't other jumps, like, time-locked and locked off until post-chain?
>>
>>54435334
Yes you do. Jumpchan is giving you the choice. That's why it's an option that costs you CP.
>>
>>54435264
I mean, In Character, you're not choosing your companion either; you're busy suffocating in the vaccum of space.

Out of character, I would choose either the Spyder or Toby. Because you can theoretically recreate the first with your perks, and the second because my jumper would probably try to absorb his nid DNA, which leads to Cultist exploding out of HIM, chestbuster-style.
>>
Added a 100cp drawback

No one's pointed out any flaws so this is about ready to go up
>>
>>54434918
>SB thinks it would stop the Deadlight for some reason.
>>54434975
>I made a ruling that Drain No wouldn't prevent the Deadlight from affecting you.
Ah. Ok. Can I hear your reasoning?
Because at first glance I'd say that the only thing that would normally win over perk fiat would be a drawback, which the deadlight isn't.

It is was a gauntlet I'd argue differently, that with Drain No inactive as the jump begins it can't take effect, but the really narrow, railroading way the jump was made has me rooting for anything that breaks through the "Fuck you Jumper! My idea of jumpchain is the only allowed way to go, or I'll fuck you over just because" attitude the jump has.

And because when I first read it I would have not broken the deadlight at the beginning, but would have if shit really hit the fan, and then found out that "No, jumpmaker said you can't do that" apparently because he didn't think of that, and didn't write the jumper doing that. None of this is in the jump at all mind you.

Man I hate that guy's jumps.
>>
>>54435264
In-character, you don't choose your companion in LoT. It's just luck of the draw because all of LoT was a NOT AS PLANNED moment with you crash-landing into the universe.
>>
>>54435110
>whatever other force that enforces fiat
So it's pretty much worthless in Umineko or DC. Not because of anything in the jump-doc, mind, just because those settings canonically have things which enforce fiat. Does it even work in the Young Justice jump?
>>
File: Double.jpg (56KB, 736x630px) Image search: [Google]
Double.jpg
56KB, 736x630px
>>54434125
>I'm guessing that you're asking for me, but yes you generally would. Stellaris psychic is a completely different thing.

Oh well, If only I could have picked 4 traits instead of 3, Thanks for answering Bramastra. Odd my post never went through even though it acted like it did and erased my comment.

Also my captcha is Keep Church
>>
>>54435299
Are your morals decided exclusively by US law or something?
>>
>>54435346
>No one's pointed out any flaws

There are not nearly enough purity seals and no scripts giving thanks to the eternal God-Emperor of mankind.
That is a major flaw.
>>
>>54435338
Okay, go back and read it again.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_090116_193733.jpg (455KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_090116_193733.jpg
455KB, 1920x1080px
>>54435337
Yes? I don't mean to make portals between different jumps.

I meant that the perk makes it so that there's an Emerald Dream in other jumps (just like there's one in WoW), to which I'd like to add a nexus of portals leading to other locations in that jump.
>>
>>54435339
>>54435351
>>54435392
I assumed that any part where you were making choices was presented to you in character, as normal for options to spend CP. If Bab ruled differently, add that to the list of sins LoT commits by completely short-circuiting the basic premise of how you make choices.
>>
>>54435349
>Man I hate that guy's jumps
Then don't jump it. No one's holding a gun to your head forcing you to do it.
>>
>>54435346
Did you not see above?
>>54433391
>>54434347
>>
>>54435380
No but they do decide whether or not I go to jail for refusing to hire someone based on whether or not they're a Scientologist.

Which would require me to own a business that a Scientologist then applied for work at.

This is all kind of pointless, come to think of it.
>>
File: female super saiyan.jpg (118KB, 916x1280px) Image search: [Google]
female super saiyan.jpg
118KB, 916x1280px
>>54434167
Jump # 172 Dragonball AF
Background: Z warrior (0)
Race: Saiyan (500)
Perks:
*Willpower (0)
*Go Further Beyond (300, Discount)
*Turtle Style (100, Discount)
Equipment
*Hyperbolic Time Chamber (300, Discount)
Companions:
*Imports X 8 (200)
Drawbacks:
*Villains of the Past (+ 400)

Ok I am not entirely sure Jump-chan wasn’t trying to kill me here…. FUCK!
All the new bad guys were insanely powerful very much more than me. So I looked at what advantages I had. I wasn’t as fast or as strong but I was smart and knew tactics beyond blow stuff up and grunting and shouting while gathering power.

So I asked myself what batman would do. The answer was cheat my ass off. I found weaknesses or created them I used peoples powers against them or forced them to fight in situation where they couldn’t use their full power and I tossed honor out the window. I used nanites, gasses and all sorts of comic book science and magic to bring down threats no one else could. It literally didn’t matter if my opponent could kill the multiverse if they couldn’t remain conscious, were being sucked in to another dimension or lost all control over their bodies.

I kind of got a bad reputation for it… particularly with Vageta who really hated how I fought (Something about a lack of saiyan pride). Still I was the one who beat the kid of Goku and the Kaioshin and most of the villains after that. I even Defeated Goku when he turned evil after achieving super Saiyan 7 (you would not believe the amount of hair. There was more hair than Saiyan at that point.) I managed to nail him with a contingency magical purification blast that I had used science to freeze in time and lure him in to as he was stomping me in to the ground he broke my arms and both my legs and the only reason I survived was he was toying with me at the time. It’s kind of disheartening after Super Saiyan 6 and going Acceleration mode Kamen rider I couldn’t beat him fairly.
>>
>>54435346
Where is the Giant Sand Worm?
It seems to be missing one.
>>
File: Sororitas Ohayo.png (98KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Sororitas Ohayo.png
98KB, 450x450px
>>54435386
I'll do it
Don't think I won't

>>54435410
no, but I just got up

I searched the old thread for (you)s, and that's all, sorry. I'll address these after coffee
>>
>>54435408
Nope. Jump-chan can't even contact you until you break the Deadlight. All of the CP choices are either just abstractions for choices you make in setting or things completely beyond the Jumper's control that is decided OOC by the writer.
>>
>>54435137
No, you're wrong. Never, under any circumstances, assume that someone that's talking negatively about SB is making shit up. You could get drunk, spin around a few times, and throw the metaphorical stupidity dart at the board representing SB, and you'd be guaranteed to hit something SB's done. Because the whole room is covered. And you're also wearing a silly cork outfit.

>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-3.542233/page-185#post-37288421
>>
>>54435409
They is this guy anon, and if I don't jump it, then
HE WILL SHOT A PUPPY!
>>
>>54435443
Think you're up for doing Black Crusade?
>>
>>54435452
Jump-chan can do whatever she wants, because she is only pretending to be stopped by the deadlight, which she created, all as part of the scenario she is playing in this jump.
>>
>>54435346
>so this is about ready to go up
Holy shit, the sheer fucking arrogance. You've been told repeatedly that the jump is not done until the thread says it's done. Like, goddamn, do you think you're God or something?
>>
>>54435461
I'm just annoyed that they seem to treat it like a multiplayer TRPG or something instead of a writing prompt. WHY DO YOU NEED THE JUMPMAKER TO HOLD YOUR FUCKING HAND IN YOUR OWN GODDAMN STORY?!
>>
How do I inspire feelings in someone who can't feel them?

I want fate Karna to feel things
>>
>>54435359
I meant Jumpchain fiat.

>>54435349
It pretty much is a drawback though. Either it was made by Jumpchan, or is powerful enough to interfere with her/the Chain.
>>
>>54435475
Well then it's obvious to the Jumper that the whole thing is a ruse of someone stops time and hands them a sheet of paper with CP choices on it every time something happens, isn't it?
>>
>>54434125
Bramastra, would you mind answering this >>54433346?
>>
File: 1468776497910.gif (2MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1468776497910.gif
2MB, 260x146px
>>54435504
>WHY DO YOU NEED THE JUMPMAKER TO HOLD YOUR FUCKING HAND
*Ahem*
>>
File: laughing widowmaker.gif (42KB, 413x334px) Image search: [Google]
laughing widowmaker.gif
42KB, 413x334px
>>54435502
>the thread
>reaching a consensus on anything
>ever
>>
File: Double8.png (204KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
Double8.png
204KB, 500x747px
>>54435522

You sing them a song with help from the musician jump anon
>>
>>54435528
Yes. No where in LoT does it say your character actually believes that Jump-chan couldn't get through the deadlight if she wanted, merely that it's blocking your powers.
>>
This Jump-Chan meme needs to fucking die.

You idiots have autismed so hard over a god damn typo for the last three god damn years.
>>
File: smirk ftl.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smirk ftl.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>54435359
>>54435502
>>
>>54435461
How about assuming anyone who brings SB up is a shit who needs to be punched in the face? Whether you speak the truth or not is irrelevant.

>>54435523
>Either it was made by Jumpchan, or is powerful enough to interfere with her/the Chain.
Fair enough.
>>
>>54435616
But then who will they waifu and claim serves them faithfully?
>>
>>54434575
While they aren't exactly happy places, both Bloodborne and Dark Souls are both low power jumps.
>>
>>54435616
That is not dead which can eternal lie, anon. Besides, that's just a nickname for a character who was already technically established.
>>
>>54435452
>>54435475
>>54435587
See, there's at least two ways of going about it:

>Benefactor ISN'T omnipotent:
So this one things just happens to hit the one unlucky wrong spot to make her drop the ball. Or something.

>Benefactor IS omnipotent:
They're just fucking with you. Like when they let other characters present the jump and stuff. Or something.

There's no need for all those retarded mental gymnastics.
>>
>>54435676
>There's no need for all those retarded mental gymnastics.

THERE IS WHEN I NEED TO WIN THE ARGUMENT. /s
>>
>>54435676
If Jump-chan can't influence the world while the Deadlight is unbroken, how do you explain that you can spend CP to change the planet you land on, out of the same pool of CP that gets filled with the standard 1000 points when you break the deadlight?
>>
>>54435666
>666
>Jump-Chan has the official Satan Seal-of-Approval.
Hey. I _Like_ Jump-Chan.
STOP BEING ON MY SIDE SATAN!
YOU'RE NOT HELPING MY CAUSE!
>>
>>54435708
Those points are being fed into the terraforming machine. Pay attention.
>>
>>54435708
LoT is broken as fuck anon, we all know this.
>>
>>54435699
dubs approved

every god damn argument here is mostly just one or several cunts trying to win the argument.
>>
>>54435745
>Those points are being fed into the terraforming machine.
kek

>>54435746
>LoT is broken as fuck anon
True that.
Not Broken as in Over Powered.
Broken as in Does Not Work Properly.
>>
File: Sea Shanty.jpg (58KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
Sea Shanty.jpg
58KB, 500x363px
>>54435676
But have you considered that my jumpchain powers are an intrinsic right, and that not getting to keep them is therefore literally assault?

No, this isn't my real opinion
>>
LoT was made by a guy who hated people saying they could stomp settings, he wanted to fuck with people.

Also, I'm pretty sure I remember him saying, back when only the first part was available, that the whole thing with the Deadlight was supposed to just be fluff, you were supposed to break it and that's how you got the 1000 CP to buy stuff. It was only later that he decided that breaking it meant you were an awful person and that it made stuff bad.
>>
>>54435708
That's just to fit into the cyoa style. He could have called it Machine Points or something, like he did with Teef on the DLC, but chose not to because... I dunno, it triggers his autism?
>>
What would you do thread if I banned little Timmy forever?

What if I could IP ban him and weave a thread around him so he could never comment again?

What would you do?
>>
>>54435792
Yes, he was a dick. This is common knowledge. It is still a popular jump because of the interesting set up and reward, not much we can do about the execution being full of issues.
>>
>>54435780
IF THERE'S NO CONSENT, IT'S RAPE

JUMP-RAPING ME WITH POWER-LOSS.
>>
>>54435816
Then how do you explain why, in character, your jumper chose to not apply their full budget to perks right away, given that they'll never be able to spend those points later?
>>
>>54435792
No one really cares why the guy made LoT, and SB definitely doesn't want LoT to change, because they'd have to find another jump to shit on instead. The LoT isn't even that amazing anymore, there are other jumps with larger ships.
>>
>>54435846
Show me on the doll when Jump-chan touched you.
>>
File: 20170721103943_1.jpg (486KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170721103943_1.jpg
486KB, 1920x1080px
>>54433391
>What does this mean? you have 8 weapon slots listed earlier in the text for carriers. how are 2 utility slots (not including weapons and sensors) making a total of four.

Okay, so the Sakala has 4 Autocannons and 4 short range missile launchers. The Sakala also has 4 systems that you can divert power too, being weapons, sensors, repair, armor.

With one power point diverted to weapons in the game these are active, but their ROF is low. With 2 their ROF increases.

Diverting power to armour increases the effectiveness of the Sakala's hull, diverting power to the sensors increases sensor range, diverting additional power to the repair facility speeds up repairs.

You get to 4 of these utility systems, but Weapons and Sensors are mandatory, meaning that you only select 2. You select 2 with an additional 2 given for a total of 4.

I've given you the option of selecting what weapons are on your carrier because the Sobani carrier fields Railguns rather than missiles (That are absolute trash in the early game.)

>Does the Carrier not get equipment slots? None are mentioned.
No, the fact they get a production facility and a resource drop off is mentioned in their description, and they get utility slots instead.

>What is the Special Weapon slot for? I don't see that section
Check towards the end of the utility section. I used the wrong formatting on "Special weapons" but it's there and will be fixed next update.

>Additional weapon and equipment slots can be purchased for 100cp each
'kay, I'll change it.

>If you only receive the carrier in jump unless you pay 500 CP, you need to state that plainly.
No, either way you'll end up on one of the carriers and I figured I may as well let you choose what's on it.

>What happens if you pay 800 CP for the Supercarrier? Do you keep that as well?
That was the implication. I'll make it clearer
>>
>this thread right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D5Sa2Yq-2g
>>
Reminder that jumpchan is canonically as flat as soda that's been sitting out for 3 days.
>>
>>54433391
>Add some warehouse attachment berth for the carrier if you buy one permanently. the buried somewhere nearby in later jump can be implausible/SOD breaking in later jumps.

'kay

>>54434347
>What powers the carriers? Fission or fusion? That it's only 21 megawatts I'd assume fission (which is somewhat low even for that), but it doesn't say.

Fission. I just checked what the Ford is able to produce and I'll change it to 210 MW and it's 10 MW to boot up a sub system.
>>
File: apromiseisapromise.jpg (70KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
apromiseisapromise.jpg
70KB, 850x1133px
>>54435912
Yuki is a cute!

A CUTE!

I actually miss that chain a lot now, but going back and reviving it would just go back on the ending and climax, which would make it suck. Blargh.
>>
>>54435912
It'd be weird if she was carbonated. I don't even want to know what that would look like.
>>
>>54435780
I mean, considering how many perks there are that affect your mentality, that's not as absurd as you're implying. Now, if you consented, it'd be a different matter, but just because you weren't born with them doesn't mean that taking them away is any less wrong. The best comparison is probably mugging someone for their cybernetics.
>>
>>54435938
Imagine a walking person shaped universe filled with galaxies, and random bubbles of tiny stars forming on her inner sides, floating upwards and popping in a supernova, especially around the eyes to make them extra shiny. That's what I'm thinking right now.
>>
>>54435938
>You actually get to go on a chain
>But your benefactor is a giant bottle of soda
>And wants to romance you

Would you?
>>
>>54436007
I'd drink that
>>
>>54435992
I just thought they'd be gassy.
>>
>>54436007
I'd sip that.
>>
>>54435983
That panel misses the important fact that fish don't actually do it that way.

>>54436007
>Sends you to Foodfight first
>>
>>54435855
Because, IC, you're not choosing anything.
You're making the decisions OOC, IC-jumper only sees the results.

When jumper gets to the Museum part, there isn't a bunch of relics and implants in unbreakable cages with "insert CP to use" slots. They come across a bunch of ruined, looted casings, with broken equipment laying around, but a couple of still fuctioning ones (the ones you bought with CP).

Or however else you imagine trawling a derelic ship would be.
>>
>>54435992
>spoiler
"My god, it's full of stars."
>>
Is anyone making a Date-a-Live jump?
>>
>>54436007
I'd smash
then drink
>>
>>54435983
Little Mermaid is the superior choice if you want to make an under da sea jump.
>>
>>54436041
Well that's bullshit. The premise of Jumpchain is that it's one of those CYOAs where a magical being offers you choices, not one of the ones where you're designing a character.

It's also inconsistent. How are you supposed to explain the knowledge that gets dumped into your head from nowhere when you buy perks?
>>
>>54436007
I'd shake that bottle 'till it blows!
>>
>>54436028
Stars are gassy if you don't really think about it. Plus there's all the gas planets you can't see, those count I guess.
>>
>>54436089
>It's also inconsistent
That's the price you pay when you have a setting that's based around crossovers and written by so many different people.
>>
- Made a hangar annex for your cruisers and carriers
- Bumped up the fluff so the reactor is producing 210/300MW of power maximum
- Hopefully clarified the rules on utility slots
- Fixed the formatting on the special weapons section
- Made it clear that the super carrier follows you
>>
>>54436059
A shame but no one has expressed interest in making one as far as I am aware.
>>
>>54436186
>Commander Strike-chan which forces should we ally with?
Hurry Commander, they are approaching from all sides we must choose NOW!
>>
>>54435828
Cheer.
>>
>>54436255
You're an egotistical little skidmark, aren't you?
>>
>>54435346
>>54435887
>If you only receive the carrier in jump unless you pay 500 CP, you need to state that plainly.
Sorry, a omitted word made this sentence read bad. I meant to say
>If you only receive the carrier in LATER jumps unless you pay 500 CP, you need to state that plainly.

>The Sakala also has 4 systems that you can divert power too, being weapons, sensors, repair, armor.

>With one power point diverted to weapons in the game these are active, but their ROF is low. With 2 their ROF increases.

>Diverting power to armour increases the effectiveness of the Sakala's hull, diverting power to the sensors increases sensor range, diverting additional power to the repair facility speeds up repairs.

>You get to 4 of these utility systems, but Weapons and Sensors are mandatory, meaning that you only select 2. You select 2 with an additional 2 given for a total of 4.

OK, I was debating how best to say this, but better to say it badly before the jump is finalized. This look like a copypastad mechanic lifted from the game and slapped in the jump. The whole energy management thing is at level to detailed than needs be for the jump. Even someone doing a writefag probably isn't to mention how he diverted 1 megawatt from this system to that system at a critical moment. That is background detail stuff jumper would know and deal with, but not minutia that needs to be in the jump.

The Carrier's systems behaving better the more power is fed to them, the generator only having so much power at jump start, not enough to power everything 100% initially, and there being cooling advances to increase practical power output to be found by investigating ancient wreckage if you cannot solve the issue with out of jump knowledge. The exact numbers and tiers math being listed is unnecessarily complex.
>>
>>54436186
Thanks for the jump.
>>
>>54435896
>tfw The Greatest Show on Earth is dead and no one will ever get to experience it again
When will the pain stop? 2017 seems like it's trying to catch up with 2016 in the Ruining Everything Nice department.
>>
>>54436225
The options are either risk the wrath of Sajuuk or die a slow death of starvation as the desert claims all.

And there is only the god emperor. Death to the heretic Gaalsien. Though I'll nick their hover carriers thank you very much

>>54436284
You're not wrong but I've been yelled at for ignoring mechanics in the past.
>>
>>54436186

Did you ever get around to making those Webms of the hover carrier for me Strike chan?
>>
>>54436329
Fun things aren't allowed.
>>
>>54436345
I'll do them now
>>
>>54436279
>>54436266
Calm down, timmy.

Everyone can be unreasonable at times, and there is a sliver of truth to the 'nerfbitch' title. Part of jumpmaking is throwing content into the acid vat that is the thread. the thread is toxic enough without timmy. Might be more constructive, too.
>>
does he ever sleep?
>>
>>54436454
I hope your parents decided not to pay for you to flunk another semester of community college and that's why you're so butthurt lately. Anything that makes you miserable is a plus.

>>54436488
Yes, I noticed he stops posting at around 2-4am most nights, sometimes staying up until 6. Then he sleeps around around 9 to 12 depending. Obvious NEET hours during the summer. During the school year you can tell he always quits closer to midnight and won't be around until the afternoon.
>>
>>54436488
He's been at it.

All.

Fucking.

Day.

You can REALLY tell he's got no other life but this.
>>
>>54435992
I really like this idea/description. Can I use this?
>>
Bought or stolen any divine artifacts lately?

I bought Maui's fishhook in Percy Jackson. The Hawaiian version, specifically - Manaiakalani.
>>
>>54436488
Probably. The problem is that, much as the thread would like to pretend otherwise, it's probably multiple people.
>>
Why not ignore him and just post stuff about Jumps and Chains?
>>
File: Prince-Charming.jpg (51KB, 451x587px) Image search: [Google]
Prince-Charming.jpg
51KB, 451x587px
Anyways, before I head off to bed are there any ideas or suggestions for Fables?
>>
>>54436488
He's active in the afternoon and night for North American time zones. Doesn't show up too often past 3 AM to 9 AM in those time zones.
>>
>>54436529
You're delusional.
>>
>>54436528
May as well steal the Helm of Darkness and the Master Bolt from there. It'd be fairly easy to take them after they'd been stolen from the gods.
>>
>>54436364
>I'll do them now

Thanks again Strike-Chan
>>
>>54436529
It's easy to mimic him because of how generic his posts are, and there are people who get more enjoyment out of raising a fuss than talking about jumps, especially if the thread doesn't talk about jumps that interest them. It isn't far fetched that there's more than one at all.
>>
>>54436580
Why would I want to start a god war? Volcanomom wouldn't be proud of me if I did that.
>>
File: crying cat.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
crying cat.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
Nothing I do...excites me anymore in this chain. It feels like I keep running into walls with my writing. But I don't feel like restarting will solve the problem. My jumper has everything they need. There is no big story arc to chase, because they've peaked as a person. They don't want ultimate power or conquest, all they wanted was to bring happiness and joy to their kingdom and to have the love of their life in their arms.

They're adored, loved, and they can ensure that their kingdom is a paradise.

But this is only jump twenty.

What do I do?
>>
>>54436559
>59 people in the thread
>but all these complaints HAVE to be one person
Ever consider that she's just annoying enough that she's not as beloved as you think?
>>
>>54436522
Uh, I don't see why not. Go ahead anon.
>>
>Lego Harry Potter/Lego Batman
Yes this is a thing I am doing. No there is not a WIP yet. I'd like to finish the base origin perk trees before posting.

Also, eventually going to do the other games in the form of a handful of perks/items per game as I 'research' them.
>>
>>54436626
It's okay to retire. It's okay to go home, or stay in their kingdom.

There is no "end" to the story, after all. Just the part where the author stops talking.
>>
>>54436544
A perk for setting up an empire, like what Geppetto did.
>>
>>54436626
Despite what the memes may tell, it's okay for a Jumper to end their chain.

The storybook might close its pages for them, but as for us, it's only another beginning, isn't it?
>>
>>54436454
There's truth that everyone has to have their work peer checked in a toxic enviroment to have it not become total garbage (what some early SB jumps were) (see: MLP and vampire diaries)
>>
>>54436640
Lego My Eggo too?
>>
File: 1460654589736.png (806KB, 968x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1460654589736.png
806KB, 968x1041px
>>54436626
Story's over. Endjump or call it quits.

No, really. If you're struggling to make conflict, there's only so much you can do to perpetuate the story. You could keep on jumping just to make builds for fun if you want to keep it going beyond the narrative - a lot of us do that for fun or for combos.

My best advice from experience is to give the Jumper a long-term goal or to have them start on the wrong foot - making mistakes, unforeseen consequences, or events and people going against the grain or the path of least resistance.

Let them have their happily ever after, then consider a different approach for a story. Look at the problem from another angle.
>>
>be jumper
>completes automata scenario
>all these androids
wonder what they think of harems?
>>
>>54436632
Thank you!
>>
>>54436735
Probably never heard of it.
>>
>>54436632
So what are your thoughts about the 'Bee' jump NuBee?
>>
>>54436640
>going to do the other games in the form of a handful of perks/items per game
Eh, I don't know if that's the best idea, senpai. If you just want to include something referencing them, it might be better to not, so that they're open to make jumps of.
>>
>>54436771
I didn't really like Bee Movie so I haven't checked out the Jump. Why?
>>
>>54436798
Mainly because of your namesake desu, well that and "God-Emperor of Beekind" I am your God now.
>>
>>54436825
Afraid he already has a Goddess
>>
>>54436693
I do not like the look of that loli with duct tape.
>>
>>54436825
To be perfectly honest that movie was a pure beesploitation flick and I'm offended someone made a Jump of it. I'm happy you weren't referencing the other thing.
>>
>>54436774
I don't want to flat out say you're wrong, but I think you'd have a very hard time making a jump about a specific game, given that we have most if not all of the settings as jumps already.
>>
>>54436846
That is because that is not actually a loli, that is a smug detective
>>
>>54436850
>spoiler
I wish to know what it is now, too tired to think of what it could be on my own.
>>
>>54436925
Someone in the IRC joked about a Jump that was literally just this world and the only thing to purchase was a picture of me in a Bridget costume. So when someone said "Bee Jump" I was mildly concerned someone actually went through the effort to make one.
>>
File: Dr. Bees.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Bees.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>54436850
It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it.
>>
>>54436961
So you're saying you want that made?
>>
>>54436961
Ah, that does sound interesting actually. Probably wouldn't buy it though...no offense.

>>54436973
I love you Dr.Bees you are an inspiration to us all.
>>
>>54436973
You should be ashamed.

>>54436982
Nah, that seems like too much effort for such a simple joke.

>>54436992
None taken, I'm hardly cute enough for that to be some wanted commodity.
>>
Why is having your Revival magic work properly a perk in FF XI?
>>
>>54436342
>You're not wrong but I've been yelled at for ignoring mechanics in the past.
Know what weapons you have is good. Knowing what other systems or fabrication capability you have is good.

Knowing that in the PC game level 5 effectiveness takes 140 MW is a bit less useful, because the difference between level 4 and 5 effectiveness is numerically unqualified and abstract.. I'd remove mention of that megawatt management game from the jump itself and add a small note at the bottom.

>In the PC game the Jump is based on, Carrier Sub-Systems have 5 levels of effectiveness, measured by power consumption.
>Level 1 is 10 MW
>Level 2 is 30 MW
>Level 3 is 50 MW
>Level 4 is 90 MW
>Level 5 is 140 MW
(Any reason why you multiplied the power consumption by 10 in the newest pdf?)

Also:
>Carriers come with...a production centre capable of manufacturing Cruisers, Aircraft, Baserunners and Light Vehicles
With this, shouldn't this Carrier Utility
>Repair
have a (Free, mandatory) tag?

Typos
>Heavy - 50cp (Free for Cruiser, no additional weapons slot)
Heavy - 50cp (Free for Cruiser, ADDS ONE additional WEAPON slot)
>Getting this gives you vehicle 1 additional weapons slot.
Getting this gives YOUR vehicle 1 additional WEAPON slot.

>Locomotion
Locomotion (Choose one for each Vehicle)
Would using an equipment slot to have both be permitted?

>Armour class
Armour class (Choose one for each Vehicle)

>Weapons
Weapons (Choose 1 Light Vehicle or Baserunner, 4 Crusier, or 8 Carrier, additional for 50 CP each)

>Equipment
Equipment (Choose 1 Light Vehicle, 4 Baserunner, 2 Crusier, or 0 Carrier, additional for 50 CP each)

>Carrier Utility
Carrier Utility (Choose 2 Carrier or 3 Supercarrier, additional 50 CP each)

>Special Weapon
Special Weapon (Choose 1 Carrier or Supercarrier, additional 50 CP each)

>Artifacts
I'd give a small (~200 CP) stipend here, or a choice of a 50 CP artifact or two free. there are a lot of artifacts, and they are rather specific and focused.
>>
Does the League of Legends wiki contain all previous iterations of that setting's lore? They keep rewriting it and I hear the older stuff is less retarded.
>>
>>54437043
A lot of the perks are just front-loaded class benefits, like the Paladin 400.
>>
>>54437062
Nope.
>>
File: longcat.jpg (430KB, 459x845px) Image search: [Google]
longcat.jpg
430KB, 459x845px
>>54437030
>None taken, I'm hardly cute enough for that to be some wanted commodity.

I was going to respond to this, but midway through I realized I was going to regret everything I was typing, so I stopped. Have a longcat.
>>
>>54437062
It's arguably more retarded because all continental conflicts are solved via fights of 5v5 in an arena full of assholes and dicks.
>>
>>54437045
>(Any reason why you multiplied the power consumption by 10 in the newest pdf?)

Nimitz can generate 190MW, the Gerald R. Ford can generate 300MW. Given that their fission powered it seems about right.
>>
>>54437079
That is not a long cat, that is an Inkyuubator.
>>
>>54437068
Yeah but this one is basically saying "your magic won't work properly unless you buy this perk", the Paladin one has you start out with a better defense but white mages have to buy their 400 to preform one of their key roles.
>>
>>54437122
An Inkyuubator is fine, too.
>>
The lead singer (Chester) offed himself recently.

2017 is doing it's thing again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
>>
>>54437070
That's a shame. Why hasn't anyone tried to archive the old lore?
>>
Arcanum jump never.
>>
>>54437174
because the old lore was literally just "Tragic backstory, now I'm fighting in the Institute of War."
>>
>>54437195
Better than the current lore where yordles are literal memes.
>>
>>54437045
>>Carriers come with...a production centre capable of manufacturing Cruisers, Aircraft, Baserunners and Light Vehicles
>With this, shouldn't this Carrier Utility

From the stand point of game mechanics the power going to that system isn't player managed

>>Repair
>have a (Free, mandatory) tag?

No, Khaaneph and Gaalsien vehicles all have self repair, so their carriers don't have a repair function.

>Would using an equipment slot to have both be permitted?
I guess but you'd be shooting yourself in the foot. The reason you want hover is for speed. If you increase the weight of the craft you're negating that advantage.

>I'd give a small (~200 CP) stipend here, or a choice of a 50 CP artifact or two free. there are a lot of artifacts, and they are rather specific and focused.
'kay, though these are still discoverable in the world
>>
>>54437210
Tournament arcs are literally useless filler, anon.
>>
File: 1397350831796.jpg (517KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
1397350831796.jpg
517KB, 1240x1754px
>>54433552
CATastrophe was a truly comfty place after living ten years as an amnesiac. For the first time I built what amounts to a normal life with friends, family, even a wife and kids. I could've almost seen myself staying until the inevitable end...

But I couldn't stay, because deep down I'm afraid of growing old, frail, feeble in both mind and body. So I'll keep on Jumping until I find a way to cheat death, then I'll return to that world of eternal sunshine.
>>
>>54437218
The entirety of League of Legends is a tournament arc if you squint.
>>
>>54437218
>Supporting races being actual fucking literally memes
>>
>>54437172
Sorry to hear that, that's a bummer.
>>
>>54437255
Didn't they change the lore so that the whole Summoner's Rift business is noncanon now?
>>
>>54437262
They're called "legends," Carol.

same thing as fairy tales and myths.
>>
So I'm going to be writefagging Forgotten Realms soon and the story is going to involve Mystra making the Jumper a Chosen and giving him some epic quest he needs to undertake. Any ideas what that might be beyond just "defeat x"? Kinda at a loss of good ideas right now so anything is appreciated.
>>
>>54437308
Kled is described as a dank Noxian meme by Riot, so try again faggot.
>>
>>54437091
Yeah but you had a fuckton of incredibly powerful wizards enforcing it and the fresh memories of the last actual war where said wizard types actually did anything causing the world to almost die from magic cancer. Nations kowtowing to them wasn't too crazy with that in mind.
>>
>>54437327
http://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/champion/kled/

NO MEMES TO BE FOUND HERE, CAROL.

GET BACK TO DISH-WASHING. YOU MIGHT GET SOMEWHERE.
>>
>>54437364
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-preview/champion-insights-kled-noxian-meme
>>
>>54437308
When you think about it all Servants in the Holy Grail War (Fuyuki, Moon Cell, Grand Order or otherwise) are literally memes.

They're really, really accurate simulacrae not the actual person, they can even change if their legend went awry after their death or someone tampered with their summoning. Except for Arturia because reasons.
>>
>>54437323
Destroy the wall of the faithless.
>>
>>54437383
When the hero existed they actually are a clone of the original soul with more shit dded on.
>>
>>54437380
We can have an entirely new champion devoted to being a meme

but Graves still can't have his fucking cigar.
>>
>>54437092
So because the PC stated power output of 21/30 MW looked implausible?
And you just multiplied everything by ten to keep the ratios, but have the numbers look more reasonable?
>>
>>54437406
Blame the Chinese, anon.
>>
>>54437380
Carol, draining my IQ with a really dumb article does nothing.

So Kled's famous enough he's become a dumb drawing for Noxian soldiers.

Explain to me how that translates into an entire race of memes, Carol.

You can't.
>>
>>54437442
Yordles are now timeless magical beings who are unchanging embodiments of stories and ideas. And Kled's basis is a meme. It's retarded. You're retarded for supporting it.
>>
>>54437305
I have no idea. Probably. The concept seems stupid enough for them to do.
>>
>>54437458
His story communicates none of this, Carol, is what I'm saying.

Memes don't exist.

You're wasting your life.
>>
>>54437458
Wait, so instead of tiny furries they're now magical fae furries that will never die ever?
>>
>>54437492
They're fae, yes.
>>
File: Batflash.jpg (84KB, 564x636px) Image search: [Google]
Batflash.jpg
84KB, 564x636px
>>54437245
>I'm afraid of growing old, frail, feeble in both mind and body.

Well. Kemomimi don't really grow old until the very end & then it goes fast. They don't really deal with any the mental aliments like dementia/Alzheimer.
>>
>>54437079
Well alrighty then, I will accept that not!cat.
>>
>>54437492
>>54437503
To be specific, they're not fae like how European folklore and legends considered them, they're fae like how White Wolf's true fae are. It's retardedly meta and it irritates me that people think this is the 'normal' or 'right' way to look at the concept of fae. It's a modern invention.
>>
>>54437477
But... but I learned to hate by being hated. I learned to envy after being envied, and cry after seeing others cry.

Are you saying Monsoon LIED to me?

That memes aren't the DNA of the soul after all?

Is that it, anon?
>>
>>54437508
>Batflash
>Flashman
Wat?
>>
File: Batgirl.jpg (40KB, 564x994px) Image search: [Google]
Batgirl.jpg
40KB, 564x994px
>>54437643
IDK I just found it interesting.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-07-21 12.28.20.png (521KB, 987x544px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-07-21 12.28.20.png
521KB, 987x544px
>>54437417
I made a guess initally, and then based it off something real.

You know what, lets look at the expedition guide...

Okay, so the listed power is 3.68MW, which makes my inital estimate about right. The hard thing is it doesn't state maximum output, but from memory in the earily game you get 3 point of power, which means that each point is probably about 1 MW... fuck it lets double check that...

Yeah, it's three.

So what I said initally, the max power being 21MW was accurate (It's 22 points so I'll change it to 22MW) you can assume that the .68 is going to production and drives.
>>
>>54428917
>Since 100's are about upgrading colossal order, I'd have this also add a new layer there to see happiness/satisfaction by area.
Sure I could work that in.

>Are you SURE this is a 100 CP drawback?
Cims are weirdly able to do the job, though not competely. Basically you always have entry level greenhorns and no one specializes.

>>54429112
1. It's pretty smooth game all said so I don't have very many ideas for Drawbacks.
2. The perks and items are there to have you make choices.
3. On the Town Builder thing. I'm working on it.

>>54429130
Anything that makes your Aura larger would extend the range of the Shingan, but gains after a certain point are hard.

Just getting this out of the way real quick.
>>
>>54437508
I had to be a special snowflake and wash up on shore as an amnesiac human, the conflict came when I regained my memories and was offered the choice to stay or leave. Chain idea is to remain 100% human and not immediately go for the min-max options, this is where the 'cheating death' part gets complicated.
>>
>>54437748
>So what I said initally, the max power being 21MW was accurate
Maybe that is the actual power output, and they just have really efficient systems in terms of power consumption because high power output is hard in Death world conditions?
If so, keep the output at 22 MW. And swipe the efficient usage design for other jumps.
>>
>>54434332
That creates at best a villain group for Naruto to beat in a subpar filler arc or they all messily explode into trees because Hashirama's DNA is made of nightmares.
>>
Where was that perk that negated the weaknesses of different forms from?
>>
So Exalted apparently has magitech AIs? How do they work?
>>
>>54437957
GLORIOUS ESSENCE BULLSHIT!
>>
File: Gaalsien Take off.webm (900KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Gaalsien Take off.webm
900KB, 1152x648px
>>54437873
Who knows? I'm moving those mentions to the notes section anyway.

>>54436345
>>
>>54437957
Magic, and technology. Kind of how magitech things work. Though knowing exalted it probably runs on essence or something.
>>
File: Jorge Joestar.pdf (583KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jorge Joestar.pdf
583KB, 1x1px
Val and Nu here!

You guys ready for a journey so weird that bizarre no longer applies? You better be cause Jorge Joestar is ready and jumpable!
>>
>>54438018

THANK YOU SO MUCH STRIKE-CHAN
>>
>>54437957
Essence-powered intelligences.
>>
>>54437957
Really good technology and superhuman inventors with thousands of years of time.
>>
>>54438033
...Oh dear. I have no idea what to expect from this.

Tentatively readan'.
>>
>>54438033
Well I guess we can enter the JJBA jump for replacement now that people have a different source of Stands, finally.
>>
File: That'sHeresyBlushing.jpg (57KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
That'sHeresyBlushing.jpg
57KB, 500x490px
>>54438033
>>
>>54438033
>If you look up, you’ll notice that you’re actually within the stomach of a zombie so large it just swallowed all of Britain.
I beg your pardon? How is this conductive to reaching Heaven?
>>
File: Gaalsien Landing.webm (1MB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Gaalsien Landing.webm
1MB, 1152x648px
>>54438038
>carrier's traffic pattern is figure 8s above the carrier

ATC must be asleep. This is how you get mid-air collisions guys.
>>
>>54438033
>Ultimate Lifeform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHUSkyslMQ

> if you simply don’t have the capacity to perform the ability
Wait, doesn't this usually apply to Stands?
>>
>>54438101
It's a really complicated plan.
>>
File: WAT birb.gif (2MB, 488x291px) Image search: [Google]
WAT birb.gif
2MB, 488x291px
>>54438033
I don't understand.
>>
>>54438107
In the case of Stands, it'd apply if you didn't have the ability to gain a Stand. But pretty much everything has the ability.

Think of it like- if you don't have chakra, you can't copy a sharingan. You might understand what it does but without chakra, it just doesn't work.
>>
>>54438106

Thanks again Strike-Chan
>>
>>54438101
Amazingly enough, it's actually an integral part of the plan because of how time works in this setting.
>>
>>54438004
>>54438025
>>54438053
>>54438049

Do you think its possible to turn a regular AI into one of them?
>>
>>54438033
It's a surprisingly good jump for that mess of a novel.
>>
File: excited happy yes nanalan mona.jpg (29KB, 446x324px) Image search: [Google]
excited happy yes nanalan mona.jpg
29KB, 446x324px
>>54438033
Yes...YES.
>>
File: lA8E2DU.gif (944KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
lA8E2DU.gif
944KB, 264x320px
>>54438033
...I don't know how to respond to this. Thanks, I think.
>>
>>54438107
In the Jorge Joestar story, Stands are at least on some level a power that can be unlocked or accessed through the body with an Arrowhead in a way similar to how the Stone Mask unlocks Vampire Powers, or how the Stone Mask + Red Stone of Aja can turn a Pillarman into the Ultimate Lifeform. In the case of the perk though, it's as Val says here >>54438145 literally everything has the capacity to obtain a Stand, even inanimate objects.
>>
>>54436284
Moved the power specs to notes

>>54437045
Did these edits to some extent.
The wording on heavy Armour is a little different to this, check it out, and you can't purchase additional utilities and special weapons for your carrier. If I was going to let that it would cost more than 50cp

>>54438136
>ValBee

I knew it was only a matter of time before she ate you. Ego death is forth comming
>>
>>54438033
>Funny Dynasty
>Funniest Fantasy

Combine with metal wolf chaos for permanent cutscene power.
>>
>>54438033
Does Singularity negate your own precognition, or that of your allies?

Can you turn off the 'be the President of the US' thing?
>>
>>54438033
>Standing Tall
Wew. Wow. Whew.

*deep breath*

I think that should maybe be toned down a little. At least to not apply to literally everything you have. Spiritual and biological abilities maybe, but that's, uh. I dunno.
>>
>>54438033
>Ultimate Lifeform

If only JoJo's Bizarre Anon were here to see her jump get just shoved into insignificance.
>>
>>54438215
Nope and nope.

Sure.

>>54438236
It's pretty much a softcap. We could make it out to be just supernatural abilities though, clarify it's no on any perk, if that'd help a bit?
>>
If I decide to offer a laboratory as an item how should I treat the researchers that staff it?
>>
File: OH MY GOD.gif (2MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GOD.gif
2MB, 540x360px
>>54438033
>>
>>54438033
Is Ultimate Lifeform an alt-form or can we access its abilities in any form?

>>54438236
...Anon, we have had several capbreaker perks for years. The fuck are you on about?
>>
>>54438209
I'm still here, just easier to work out answers out of thread and then have one person delivering answers in-thread that way we're not doubling down or giving conflicting responses.
>>
>>54438281
Well, it's a race. So, however you'd treat it really.
>>
>>54438255
I'd tentatively say that'd be better, yes. I'm still reading through the jump, though. Give me a few minutes, and I'll get back to you.
>>
File: ImsocomfyBoobpillow.png (335KB, 697x436px) Image search: [Google]
ImsocomfyBoobpillow.png
335KB, 697x436px
>>54438033
Vampire with Conquer the Sun, could they also be a Hamon Master with Bystander?
>>
>>54438292
That seems fairly obvious.
>>
>>54438033
Companions can't buy items? Not even the pre-made Stands?
>>
File: LITERALLY ME.jpg (79KB, 499x562px) Image search: [Google]
LITERALLY ME.jpg
79KB, 499x562px
>>54438033
>get a Stand in JoJo
>then another Stand in /co/co/
>then BE a Stand in Jorge

GEE JUMPER, WHY DOES YOUR MOM LET YOU HAVE THREE STANDS?
>>
File: doom paul listen.jpg (57KB, 450x304px) Image search: [Google]
doom paul listen.jpg
57KB, 450x304px
>>54438277
-Don't have them and have the lab automated
-Make them forever locked in the lab
-Make them followers ala tomb kings.

>>54438285
Keep telling yourself that. I warned you.
>>
>>54438312
Companions cannot. They can get their own Stands via the perk but those 'pre made stands' are independent things from you or anyone else.
>>
>>54438177
>some
So, what exactly? That's very vague. I assume you could use it to gain virtually any biological/genetic ability. And if you already had access to a setting's magic or power then you could gain anything else that uses it like other Devil Fruit powers if you're already a DF user? Or unlocking Super Saiyan as a human? Copying Semblances in RWBY? Other gods' domains in Marvel Magic or Lord of Light?
>>
>>54438308
>>54438242
Attitudes like that are how you get people to stop doing nice things for you for free. Do you talk about your parents like that?
>>
>>54438328
...all those examples seem quite obvious. If you have the basic ability to perform it and you can have more then one without dying, yes to all of those.

With DFs, no if you already have one, unless you had something that let you have more then one. SS wouldn't be gainable as a human because humans can't go SS but if you were a Saiyan, yeah. Semblances would work. Domains probably work, so long as you're a god yourself or non gods can have them.
>>
>>54438033
>Wheerzer
Is that Gurren Lagann stand edition?
>>
>>54438356
Yeah, I looked over what's on offer in the rest of the jump, and Developmental Potential seems alright. Though it could maybe use a slight clarification on what counts as an "ability".

Nice work, btw. It was an interesting read.
>>
>>54438033
As a Stand, would it be possible to connect to someone in the future? For example, if I went to Undertale, could I choose to 'connect' to Frisk and make them my new Stand Master/Partner? Because that sounds kind of cool.
>>
>>54438316
>get the Arrow Quiver
>Stab yourself with an Arrow
>The Power Is Jumper's from Marvel Magic
>even if Arrow's removed, permanent Requiem Mode.
>>
>>54438356
That seems incredibly broken as a power.
>>
>>54438382
Cool. Glad you liked our work.

>>54438383
Sure, if they're willing to accept the bond.
>>
>>54438403
There is a reason that race has a 1600 flat cost, plus the 100 drawback without the associated cost.
>>
What's the best jump for getting a fleet of space ships?
>>
>>54438408
37+Infinity says it draws from your future, how does that work?
>>
>>54438408
Sweet, thanks ValBee.
>>
>>54438356
>Semblances would work

See, now I'm tempted, but I must stick by my preliminary decision to become (Rolling Down To) 「Old Maui」.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPYAZUcohmw
>>
>>54438408
Remind me why we need other Jumpmakers?
>>
>>54438424
It can draw from jumps you haven't been to. It's partly so you can't cheese it by taking it at jump one and partly cause it's fitting for the book.

>>54438426
You're welcome anon.

>>54438431
Coz they're cool too.
>>
>>54438450
Not really, though?

Like, not at a quick pace and not as quality.
>>
>>54438033
>"All for One is pretty much impossible to balance." said NuBee.
>"It offers way too much versatility in comparison to everything else." he said.
>"That level of potential growth is absurd." he claimed.
So, what does he do? Offers one of the setting's grandest foes, far beyond everyone else, Stand Satan of the Literally Has Everything in the Setting.

Fukken kek.
>>
>>54438465
Val's involved.

He literally won't argue.
>>
>>54438450
Does the Stone of Aja work on magic?
>>
>>54438473
Long as it's light stuff, I don't see why not?
>>
>>54438460
Do your homework and go to bed.
>>
>>54438356
Okay, how would it work with Worm powers? Sorry if that's a stupid question.
>>
>>54438465
Oh, hey, I remember you from yesterday.
>>
>>54438499
I dunno, I guess it'd just work? Maybe it gives you the same shard signals as those you copy.
>>
>>54438494
You know I'm right, anon.
>>
>>54438499
You could maybe copy them by directly copying the Shards, but otherwise they're an external source of power, and that pretty much only works due to Worm's specific metaphysics.
>>
>>54438465
>Disagreeing with a jumpmaker
>Disagreeing with Val and Bee

Anon, much as I may agree, you're not going to get anywhere. Thread's turning into the Val Show and people are wanting it to go that direction, you won't get any traction.
>>
>>54438277
Try looking at Nomanisan Island from The Incredibles.
>And optionally it comes with a full staff of mooks to man the base, which replenishes every jump with new setting-specific and loyal henchmen.
>>
>>54438515
>>54438527
I meant more like your companion's powers post-jump.
>>
>>54438554
Oh. It'd just copy them I guess, since there's not really anything you need to prereq those and no reason you would die if you copied them
>>
>ValBee

I can't get out of me head the sounds of two voices talking at once like a fusion character from Dragon Ball whenever I read their posts.
>>
>>54438356
Would more esoteric things like Semblances and Magic still be tied to your body, or would they integrate into your soul?
>>
>>54438544
Oh fuck off already.
>>
>>54438599
I'm...not sure of the question? Do you mean if they're being copied by you with ULF?

>>54438592
Well, I Valeria, would personally prefer Potara rings but earrings are a fine substitute I guess.
>>
File: 1475176095079.jpg (540KB, 912x939px) Image search: [Google]
1475176095079.jpg
540KB, 912x939px
>>54438592
>We are neither NuBee nor Valeria!
>We are ValBee!
>Australian Super Saiyan intensifies

God damn it anon this is in my mind now
>>
>>54438544
Ban dodger.
>>
>>54438544
It'd be good to have them do some of the jumps that have been put up for adoption. I think NuBee and Valeria have enough experience for that by now, and seeing Final Fantasy jumps done by them would be interesting. Valeria's started doing scenarios hasn't she? She could make good replacements for the FFs that have scenarios in them.
>>
>>54438617
>Stand Down
Is this basically exalted style beat your enemy into doing what you want with a metaphorical stick made of your raw charisma?
>>
>>54438633
Just get them to redo the whole damn drive at this point.
>>
>>54438633
Even now you're ban dodging and baiting. Don't think we can't see your deleted posts.
>>
>>54438617
Yes.
>>
>>54438033

This is highly stupid, but could I fluff the created OC companions as just being an alt version of myself?
>>
>>54438033
At base, does Ultimate Lifeform just look like a human?

Also do you think it would work on Charyeoks, seeing as they're ultimately just ways of manipulating the user's own life energy?
>>
>>54438209
> Following this, you will take the Homeworld jump and must remain in this universe until Karan S'jet or another Kushan/Hiigarian unifies the 3 hyperspace cores.
Unless the 3 hyperspace cores are unified before the other homeworld jump begins, this looks beyond the acceptable scope of a drawback, It should end once the other homeworld jump starts. (once you make the first hyperspace test flight presumably)

>wording on heavy Armour is a little different to this, check it out
>you can't purchase additional utilities and special weapons for your carrier.
That's fine.

> You pick the systems aboard the carrier you serve on, though paying an additional 500cp will allow you take the carrier post jump.
For clarity, how about:
You may gain a carrier that follows you in later jumps for 500 CP, or a super carrier that follows you for 800 CP. If you purchase neither, you are assigned a free carrier for the duration of this jump. Either way, you may pick the systems installed.

And somewhere you should probably add something about standard protection for CP items. Regenerating/unlimited fuel, repairs if damaged/destroyed, returned if lost, etc. Possibly inactive during the jump if the Supplies intercepted drawback is taken.
>>
>>54438641
Uh...that doesn't really sound all that far from how Cars operates, so probably yeah.

>>54438645
The stuff you copied works the same when you get it, so soul stuff will still be soul stuff.

>>54438652
Fuck yeah anon.

>>54438654
UL are just human looking, like Cars himself.

I don't believe so personally, Val speaking, since Charyeok aren't generally abilities of the person but abilities of the god/demon granting it. Now, could you copy directly from the god/demon instead? As long as it's a power and not a stand, yeah.
>>
>>54438682
Thanks.
>>
>>54438682
Jumper Dynasty
Canon Companions
Ultimate Lifeform

Is it weird that I want to turn this into an Ultimate Lifeform family drama just to troll the shit out of everyone?
>>
>>54438757
Snahahaha. That's fantastic anon.
>>
>>54438643
You can keep trying to scream about global rules all you want, I don't see anything wrong with Valeria and NuBee picking up the abandoned jumps, and they're both just as prolific and well practiced at scenario writing as the original jumpmaker.
>>
>>54438033
>Ultimate Lifeform
Okay, gotta ask. Why do you think this is okay?
>>
>>54438494
It's July.
>>
>>54438033
Any idea what would happen if a human wore a Stone-Enhanced mask?
Thread posts: 570
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.