[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CYOAG/ - choose your own adventure general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 396
Thread images: 112

File: Vampire King.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire King.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
>check tg
>no cyoag
that's heresy, etc etc, yeah we've all been here before.

Posting my personal fave
>>
File: Nemesis CYOA 1 of 6.png (6MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis CYOA 1 of 6.png
6MB, 1200x10000px
Haven't actually seen this one posted in a long time, but it remains quite fun
>>
File: Nemesis CYOA 2 of 6.png (5MB, 1200x9742px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis CYOA 2 of 6.png
5MB, 1200x9742px
>>
File: Nemesis CYOA 3 of 6.png (5MB, 1200x9511px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis CYOA 3 of 6.png
5MB, 1200x9511px
>>
File: Nemesis CYOA 4 of 6.png (5MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis CYOA 4 of 6.png
5MB, 1200x10000px
>>
>>54330729
Prev
>>54300263
Archives and other resources: https://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>54330729
>no cyoag
Use the fucking catalog you damn retard.
You're fuckin lucky that the other one is dying anyway.
>>54313060
>>
File: Nemesis CYOA 5 of 6.png (8MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis CYOA 5 of 6.png
8MB, 1200x10000px
>>
File: Nemesis CYOA 6 of 6.png (7MB, 1200x9405px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis CYOA 6 of 6.png
7MB, 1200x9405px
>>54330784
yeah okay, no need to be rude. In my defence, they didn't actually call it cyoag

>>54330779
thanks for bin buddy
>>
>>54330795
>In my defence, they didn't actually call it cyoag
Just control f cyoa, you don't need to add the g, and there's a good chance that whoever makes the thread won't call it cyoag, because it's kind of stupid to add the g.
>>
>>54330867
Why is it stupid though? This is essentially a general for CYOA's, since it's pretty much always up.
>>
>>54326284
>>54329948
>>54330077

Oh, in that case my second Weapon would be the Kodring and my second companion would be Erefexus.

And glad you think it would, that's what I was shooting for. The story of a hero coming into a new world and slowly finding out about it's past and his connection to it, and ultimately using his ties, both past and present, to unite the people of the kingdom against an evil duke and prevent him from stealing the throne.
>>
>>54330910
Honestly, I can't help but like stories where an influential individual is sent somewhere else to grow and mature without the negative influences of his original home, and then comes back all the more capable because of it, since it creates a bunch of drama and potential for development. Just seems like a classic way to do things, IMO.
>>
>>54330889
I'm not saying adding general to it is stupid, I mean adding a g to cyoa, as though it's part of the acronym. It's a CYOA General, not a CYOAG.
>>
>>54330889
Because you could just search "cyoa" and avoid the problem entirely, if you and others could invest a a modicum of thought.
>>
>>54330990
dude. give the guy a break. It's not that big of a deal and you're kinda being a dick.
>>
>>54330729
Wife: Tertia Sisters

Symbol of Office: The Book

Race: Batfolk

Estate: The Black Castle

Country Options
-Bloodspring
-Bloodfruit
-Bloodworms
-Rich

Neigbors
-Pale Ones
-Hunters
-Goblins

With vast blood resources, a strong assurance that people will try to follow the laws, and an economic edge, I work to create a Vampire-Owned utopia for humans and vampires with open borders that's simply appealing for both the pale ones and the mortals under the thumb of the hunters to migrate to.

Some laws I have planned
>Drinking from the springs, the orchards, or the worms is free.
>All borders are open both ways
>All mortals within the territory, save those granted special dispensation, are officially the property of the King. Drinking from them, within moderation, and with their permission, is perfectly permissible, as your king is a generous king who gladly shares his lands great bounty. Killing one of the King's mortals is direct treasonous theft from the Royal coffers, and will be treated as such.
>>
>>54331042
It wouldn't be a big deal if we weren't already on thin ice what with the meta threads and visible moderator presence.
>>
>>54330729
>Bride: Magdalena
Because superhuman charisma will likely let me take the better ones as concubines anyway.
>Concubines: Drusa, Astrid, Wilhelmina, Tertia
Not an official choice, more the result of my personal power. I like subby women, and Drusa and Tertia seem to have decent personalities.
>Symbol of Office: The Orb
Because a king's job is ultimately resource allocation.
>Pool of Silver Ichor: Beastly
Still look basically human, get physical buffs.
>Palace: High Tower
Technological advancement, ho!
>Vampire Country: Bloodfruit, Bloodoil, Days, Lost
Bloodfruit and Bloodoil so that vampires don't need to go around killing people to survive, and Bloodoil also helps with technological advancement. Days because I enjoy having some sunlight from time to time and Lost because what sort of king would I be if I didn't rescue my citizens when it was an option for me?
>Borders: Werewolves, Goblins, Hunters
Because Werewolves and Goblins are the allies of the Vampire Kingdom, Hunter Country rightfully belongs to the Vampires, and their ambassadors are all quite attractive.
>>
File: IMG_1020.jpg (3MB, 1200x6450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
3MB, 1200x6450px
Not optimistic, but any progress on the Endless Desert CYOA? Is Quiet confirmed kill?
>>
>>54331067
I don't see why people care so much about this sorta thing. This is just 4chan after all.
>>
File: IMG_1021.jpg (3MB, 1200x6342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1021.jpg
3MB, 1200x6342px
>>54331085
>>
>>54331090
>Everything should be a mess and uncoordinated so nobody knows what's going on

Go back to /b/
>>
>>54330729
Wife: Astrid
Because I want a sub /k/aifu, and being the stronkest vampire right off the bat seems like a good way to command respect

Symbol of Office: The Orb
I want to say just as planned and have it actually mean something. Also it makes me good at my job for free, which is nice.

Archetype: Mirror, but change to batfolk when the silver pool is ready again

Estate: The Great Pyramid
Because Pyramids are fucking aesthetic and extra skilled craftsmen on top of them being vampires who have had centuries if not millenia to hone their craft will be a nice way of financing all the military hardware I'm going to buy

Vampire Country:
Bloodoil
Scenic
Rich
Lost
Objectively the best blood choice, combined with fuel for the minds of my artists through splendid nature and the constructions of my craftsmen through abundance of raw material. Also legions of extra-loyal vampires with long years of combat experience struggling to survive. They shall be excellent troops.

Borders
Hunters
Trolls
Demons

I'm getting Troll lady to build be a fuckload of pyramid fortresses and I'm going to mount really really excessive artillery that I bought from the demons on them and shove it up the hunters' collective arse, because their land is my rightful clay.

In essence I'm going to make war on the hunters in a major way. I'd like to see what their flamethrowers do when we're hurling shells from cannons that make the gustav look like a pea-shooter. And after that, my land will be immensely fortified and a true nightmare to invade. Not to mention the vast wealth we will accrue while we wait to be connected to an actual trading partner. Oh well, earth is nice this time of year.
>>
File: StrawMan2.jpg (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan2.jpg
91KB, 600x450px
>>54331128
>>
File: 6757687897890.jpg (381KB, 1500x2445px) Image search: [Google]
6757687897890.jpg
381KB, 1500x2445px
Any update on the doll cyoa that was being discussed a while ago? I was working on one a bit and am curious how the other person is doing?
>>
File: 1499675747634.png (275KB, 544x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499675747634.png
275KB, 544x700px
>>54331196
I've gotten no further, pretty much dropped it. I have no motivation to continue.
It felt rather dull anyway, I had no interesting choices except What you do with your Doll and what she enjoys doing.

Sorry Anon.
>>
>>54331238
Shame.
>>
File: 6577867989.jpg (39KB, 400x520px) Image search: [Google]
6577867989.jpg
39KB, 400x520px
>>54331238
Ah, that's quite alright anon. I'll continue to work on what I have but I'm no good.

Thank you for responding. I hope you find a spark of inspiration for something you enjoy soon. What makes you happy? Write about whatever that may be.
>>
>>54331304
I'm afraid I'm a rather dull person with very few interests or desires. But I hope to see your own work soon, It will surely be greater than anything I could manage right now haha.
>>
>>54331335
What kind of CYOAs do you enjoy? Thats how I got started, by looking at the ones I liked and just trying to make something similar.
>>
>>54330741
>Class
The Guild Leader
>Race
Human
>Death Options
Eternal Soul
>Powers
Realm Knowledge (16)
Sex Appeal Female (14)
Waifu Catcher (12)
Legendary Hero (11)
Unbendable Time (10)
>Artifacts
Secret Hideout inside a large city (Free)
>Companions
League Of Perverts (9)
Master Artificer (6)
Master Alchemist (3)
Master Smith (2)
Elven Ranger (0)
Guardian (-2)
Magitek Golem (-5)
Shadow Assassin (-7)
Noblewoman (-8)
>Drawbacks
Muggle (-4)
Pervert (-2)
Empower The People (0)
>Quest
Mega Harem Female
>>
>>54331387
as long as the cyoa is interesting/fun, i like my cyoa's to be long so that i can spend the most time with them, enjoying them.
>>
>>54331387
Waifubulders, specifically Gentle Femdom is what got me into making cyoas. I made a cyoa similar to it which I've kept for myself and haven't posted. And I've made a few non-waifu related CYOAs since and some smaller things which I have. Though once I made my best CYOA I lost all interest to do anything bigger.
>>
>>54330741
>Class: Supreme Sorceror
>Race: Elf
Synergy!
>Death Options: Invulnerability (-8)
It's almost unfortunate that you can't take multiples, but oh well.
>Powers: Ferromancy (-0), Sex Appeal (Female) (-2), Corruption (Uncontrollable horniness) (-2), Waifu Catcher (-2), Legendary Hero (-1), Magical Bondage (-2)
Because of course I'm going to be stealing all of my rival's waifus, and having a good reputation will make it a lot more difficult for him to move against me openly.
>Artifacts: The Needle (-1), Secret Hideout (-2)
The needle to help my mindbreak my rival's waifus into my loving turboslut sex slaves. The secret hideout to store them in.
>Companions: Noblewoman (-1), Masochist Mage (-2)
Noblewoman because turning a powerful, arrogant woman into a simpering sex slave is awesome. Masochist Mage because perversion.
>Drawbacks: Witch Hunter (-2), Unexpected Enemies (Guardian, Amazon Warrior) (-2), Adventurer (-1), Pervert (-2)
Witch Hunter is an additional waifu that gives me points instead of costing them. I just need to break her in first. Same for the Unexpected Enemies. Pervert isn't much of a cost given how many waifus I'm likely to be collecting.
>Quests: Mai Waifu, Edge of Madness
Well, I was planning on NTRing him anyway, so the first quest can naturally lead into the second.
>>
>>54331433
>made a cyoa similar to it which I've kept for myself and haven't posted
Why?
>>
>>54330729
>inb4 anon gets yelled at by the auti
>>54330779
Oh
>>
>>54331453
Whats the point of posting another generic waifubuilder
>>
>>54331453
Doesn't seem all that great a cyoa t bh, not alot of choices. I guess I could, It'd have to go in the /trash/ though.
>>54331464
It's not a waifu builder, it's actually a Be the Girl cyoa.
>>
>>54331464
Some people still enjoy them. I don't myself, but that isn't a reason for it not to be posted.
>>
>>54326284
Setting
>Nobledark
Talent
>Skill Thief
Birthright
>God's Chosen
Armor and Weapon
>Furtive Hood
>Kriscarn
Mentor
>Qvrlliui
Companions
>Micaela
>Erefexus
Pet
>Hawk Griffin
Starting Point
>Putrid Slum

A dark God invades my dreams, tells me of the great injustices that happen in this world, as well as the strange horrors the Crown and those loyal to it worship. He bestows me with his mark, allowing me great dark powers, and the ability to steal skills.
I get dropped in the Slums, and spend a few hours exploring and avoiding the general populace of cuthroats and cutpurses.
At the same time, Qvrllicui receives a message from her God, telling her of his chosen who's landed in the city. After finding me, she flies me to her hideout and hands me my armor and knife, telling me that the artifacts are also blessed by the God.
There, she trains me until she thinks my skills are adequate
and sends me off on a few assassination missions, killing a few mid level bosses who she learned of while overhearing conversations. 1/2
>>
>>54331514
My assasinations reach the ears of the Rebel Leader, Micaela who sends a Hawk Griffin to find me on one of my missions. She offers to point my blade in a more accurate direction, aided with her intel and magic, among other things.
Later, after being spotted on an assasination mission in a duke's palace, Erefexus finds me in my hiding spot and points the guards in the opposite direction. She tells me of how her parents were killed because of their claim to the throne, and she survived because she was whisked away and raised as a member of the household of a friendly noble. She makes me an offer as well of helping her regain the throne, so that she may pull back the kingdom from chaos. I agree, as I don't have much choice. I then mediate a meeting between Micaela, who wants to kill all the nobles to be sure, and Erefexus who wants a few of the good ones to survive. After some convincing from my end, Micaela relents and we go with Erefexus plan, although on a shorter leash.
My assasination missions continue, until I have to face the big bad King who's sharing a form with some demonic horror. With some deus ex machina help from Qvrllicui, I banish him from the realm.
After that, Erefexus is crowned the rightful Queen, where she keeps me as her Personal Bodyguard, the Royal Spymaster and her consort.2/2
>>
>>54331468
Could you throw it in to the /trash/ please? I am curious to see it
>>
>>54331571
Sure I'm just gonna give it a quick spell check first.
>>
>>54331085
>>54331095

Fuck, this one looks fantastic...
>>
>>54331592
Thank you Anon
>>
>>54331641
>>54331571
Posting my very first OC.
Well, it's not my first posted cyoa, I've mostly done work on /tg/ related stuff, I've just been keeping this to myself for a while and only now decided to throw it in the /trash/.

Thank you TokHaar for Messed Up Waifu which I got some of the inspiration for this (Namely the Be A Girl Aspect) as well as Anon's Imouto and Gentle Femdom Authors who made my favourite cyoas which I took much inspiration for the layout of from and which got me into making my own.

Unfortunately I've lost pretty much all motivation to finish any of my WIPs so I think this is it for me, Don't remember my name, for I don't have, nor never want one.

I won't be fixing any spelling mistakes or inconsistencies I missed unfortunately, I don't have the motivation to go back to it.

P1
>>10454664
P2
>>10454671
P3
>>10454674
>>
>>54331729
Links didn't work? Huh.
Well they're on the cyoag in /trash/ if you want to see them.
>>
>>54330741
The Shadow
Human
Eternal soul

Powers:
Realm Knowledge
Sex appeal
Got Style
Regeneration
Dream Manipulation

Shapeshift
Divine Essence

Artifacts:
Seekers map
Stone of Power (Shapeshift)
Scrying Box

Companions:
Master Artificer
Magitek Golem

Drawbacks:
Adventurer
Double Trouble

Quests:
Mega Harem
Conquest

Combos:
Magitek Titan

I'm an asshole, therefore I have no intention whatsoever of actually fulfilling my duties. I'll rob a few rich assholes using my talents as a rogue, or perhaps take out some bandits and collect the reward and/or loot, and simply enjoy myself.

The Magitek Titan will act as mobile headquarters and handle combat, but when she isn't she'll shapeshift into a female human form, at which point my sex appeal will affect her. I'll teach my magical terminator waifu to feel, but won't use a Love Potion because that's just asking for yandere.

I'll use my Dream Manipulation for interrogating potential marks or other people of interest, as well as recreation.
>>
File: Last Human.jpg (6MB, 1200x7740px) Image search: [Google]
Last Human.jpg
6MB, 1200x7740px
Right then, keeping the streak alive here is your weekend OC!

Its just a simple one today, I haven't had as much free time to brainstorm lately; hoping to keep the streak alive next week too, but it'll depend on how busy work keeps me.

As always feedback, builds and pointing out all my typos is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>54331741
Board links worth differently. You have to use three arrows and include the board name, eg /tg/, before the post number. So something like >>> /tg/54331741
>>
>>54331741
You have to link the actual /trash/ posts mang, you're linking to nonexistent /tg/ posts the way you did it.

P1
>>>/trash/10454664 (Dead)
P2
>>>/trash/10454671 (Dead)
P3
>>>/trash/10454674 (Dead)
>>
>>54330741
Class: Badass

Race: Demon

TOTAL -3

Death Options
Invulnerability

TOTAL -8

Powers
Sex Appeal
Waifu Catcher
Elementalism (fire)
Shapeshifting
Flash

TOTAL -10

Artifacts
The needle
Secret Hideout (deep inside a mountain)
Way shards
Infernal Dice

TOTAL: -5

Companions
Bound Daemon

TOTAL -2

Drawbacks
Witch Hunter
Pervert
Signature Flamey pentagram because originality
Deadly defeat
Double trouble
I see you
Adventurer

TOTAL +12

Quests
Mai Waifu
By his own hand

Combos
Demonology
Way stones

My plan is to become an adventurer in my rival's world using my fire magic, keeping my true powers and nature hidden. The witch hunter will be irritating, but it's a poor look if an invulnerable demon can't handle a single human with no witnesses. I'll make my way to the top of the world as an adventurer, that should make my wedding enough of a grand event to satisfy the quest. I also think the by his own hand is a way to make life fun, despite invulnerability. I'll have my bound demon teach me about psychological warfare, amongst other useful subjects. It'll be especially funny once I've captured and married my rival's waifu, as well as making her forget him. I wonder how many times I'd have to plow her in front of him before he gives in to the despair. I could do it looking like anyone, thanks to the fun of shapeshifting.
>>
>>54331810
Dead time to post.
>>
>>54331881
>>54331888
Ahh thanks, I Posted the wrong version of P3 and had to delete it
P3
>>>/trash/10454687
>>
>>54331810
I know this is a "last human alive" post, but I feel it would be much more interesting with the option to find other humans as companions. It's not unreasonable that someone else would be in the same situation.

Maybe make them cost more so you're required to take extra drawbacks to get them.

Also, you should add a pandemic setting a la I Am Legend.

An Invasion of the Body Snatchers setting could be cool too.
>>
>>54331922
That doesn't bother me too much anon, I post when time allows. It'll be nice if people see and play it when the thread picks up, but I'm not the kind to wait around and try to milk maximum attention.
>>
>>54331810
I really love the idea of being the only Human on Earth.

>Quiet morning
>Knowledge and Answers
more so the knowledge, I'd live in a library and start printing out as many ebooks as I can before the electricity goes out.

>Free Found a Friend
A doll, I'm sure I'd be able to find a lifesize doll, for.. you know, company...
>At Peace
I'd pretty much be at peace already with this, so technically this could be a free innate perk
>Strong Infrastructure
I'd have taken Keys to the Kingdom, I don't know where, is Military facility a residence? Maybe a Prison to store all the stuff I collect. But With all the time in the world and nobody to stop me it should be pretty easy to break in anywhere I want.

>Fire and Flood
I'd be pretty horrified if the library I was living in burned down or flooded, but there'll be places similar to it not too far away.

>Survive
Just live, read, and do whatever I want to.
>>
File: snekquest.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
snekquest.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
Does anyone have the meme CYOA where you pick from toys?

It's kind of like this one.
>>
File: Basement 2.3.jpg.jpg (3MB, 1812x4480px) Image search: [Google]
Basement 2.3.jpg.jpg
3MB, 1812x4480px
Dumping a few updates.
Will work on some custom themes for the basement for the next one.

Update 2.3:
>Added a few details into the description of the experiment.
>Added lifespan reward for hardcore challenge.
>Added another row for Companions.
>Added another row for Entertainment.
>Changed half of the Food options.
>Healthy Food changed to Vegetarian Diet.
>Hipster Girl no longer bitchy and bipolar, but have some mood swings.
>Reduced Heat/AC cost, from 3 points to 2 points.
>Reduced the cost of personal trainer from Workout Room, from 2 extra points to 1 extra point.
>Minor text fixes to unify the writing of extra options.
>Ugly Bitch has an extra option now.
>Multi Game Table has an extra option now.
>Workshop has an extra option now.
>Unlimited booze and drugs has an extra option now.
>Any Concert moved to Entertainment.
>Education added on Services.
>>
>>54331810
>Rapture
>Knowledge and answers

>Keys to the kingdom
>The artifact
>Found a friend (The voice)
>Strong infrastructure

>The signs
>Haunted
>Hunted

>Find the truth

Pillars of light claiming people to god knows where, strange marks and signs everywhere, and those things always following me watching. The voices whisper to me truths that no man was supposed to know and i will follow them to discover what happened before the things get me.
>>
File: IMG_6416.png (8MB, 1200x9600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6416.png
8MB, 1200x9600px
>>54330729
Why is /CYOAg/ so slow lately?
>>
File: IMG_6417.png (8MB, 1200x9450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6417.png
8MB, 1200x9450px
>>54332123
>>
File: IMG_6418.png (7MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6418.png
7MB, 1200x9300px
>>54332130
>>
File: IMG_6419.png (7MB, 1200x9200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6419.png
7MB, 1200x9200px
>>54332137
>>
File: IMG_6420.png (8MB, 1200x9400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6420.png
8MB, 1200x9400px
>>54332145
>>
>>54331967
>I know this is a "last human alive" post, but I feel it would be much more interesting with the option to find other humans as companions. It's not unreasonable that someone else would be in the same situation.
I feel like that would rather negate the Last Human premise entirely.
>>
File: IMG_6421.png (7MB, 1200x9250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6421.png
7MB, 1200x9250px
>>54332174
>>
File: IMG_6422.png (8MB, 1200x9300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6422.png
8MB, 1200x9300px
>>54332185
>>
File: IMG_6423.jpg (6MB, 1200x9650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6423.jpg
6MB, 1200x9650px
>>54332195
>>
File: IMG_6424.jpg (6MB, 1200x9650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6424.jpg
6MB, 1200x9650px
>>54332209
And done.
>>
>>54332123
Study, Regal & Harsh Room
Alexander
Pancakes
Seeking Bow
Katelyn of Verend
Edwin
Zoey
Ranged Fighting
Chivalry
Tactics
Charisma
Management
Force Magic
Shadow
>>
File: Bed Operatives CYOA.jpg (759KB, 1318x970px) Image search: [Google]
Bed Operatives CYOA.jpg
759KB, 1318x970px
>>54332071
This?
>>
Okay, for those who were in the last thread and read the cyoa. What do you think about the concept of crew/fairies?

The game's update will introduce a new type of them, so I'm wondering if I could expand their role in the cyoa too.
>>
>>54332266
They are cute and my S.heavy has all the fairy/crew related gadgets
>>
File: 1385469100493.gif (2MB, 450x233px) Image search: [Google]
1385469100493.gif
2MB, 450x233px
>>54332266
>fairies
That's always a yes.
>>
>>54332266
I DESPISE fairies. They're annoying and having them inside your waifus is creepy.
>>
>>54332478
But they are inside of machine parts, not girls themselves.
>>
>>54332478
>Not wanting mini-girls inside your girls so all your waifus count as independent harems
You need more girls
>>
>>54332573
Fairies are basically asexual.
>>
>>54332619
That might be true but it is the thought what counts
>>
>>54332619
Not in my setting.
>>
>>54332184
Strictly speaking, yes.

But a ton of the motivation for the cyoa goes down the tubes if you're actually alone forever.

What if I'm not really interested in any of those goals and would just kill myself in this situation?

Build:

>Rapture

>Free Perk: Keys

>Priorities: None

>Strong infrastructure

>Companion: None

>Drawback: Signs

>Goals: None

Plan: get drunk and party in someone's mansion for a few weeks. Then jump off a tall building as soon as I get depressed. The End.
>>
File: plotarmor.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
plotarmor.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>54330213
You want to interview me?
>>
>>54332075
hardcore
monthly groceries+ 4/20
timid girl 8/20
old radio 9/20
heat/ac 11/20
library+ 16/20
skylight 17/20
medical care+ 20/20

Definitely doable since not only do I not age during the experiment, but I gain an extra 30 years of life afterwards and double my payout.
>>
File: Archdemon Roommate.jpg (3MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
Archdemon Roommate.jpg
3MB, 1200x7130px
Felira objectively best girl
>>
>>54333245
Aezurah da comfiest
>>
File: island.jpg (2MB, 1200x5234px) Image search: [Google]
island.jpg
2MB, 1200x5234px
>>54332218
I love me some royal revival.
>>
File: island 2.jpg (2MB, 1200x6772px) Image search: [Google]
island 2.jpg
2MB, 1200x6772px
>>54333389
>>
File: REEEE.gif (667KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.gif
667KB, 480x272px
>>54330298
REEEEE!
>>
>>54332756
>But a ton of the motivation for the cyoa goes down the tubes if you're actually alone forever.
For you perhaps, which is fine. But if thats the case, why play?
>What if I'm not really interested in any of those goals and would just kill myself in this situation?
Then you'd do so. Why do people expect every CYOA to cater to them? It's like asking the yuri CYOA author why they're not putting more dicks in.
>>
File: 1497513190537.jpg (32KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1497513190537.jpg
32KB, 189x189px
>>54333292
>will be running the shop most of the time.

I get the appeal, but small business management that doesn't seem comfy to me.
>>
File: p1.png (7MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
p1.png
7MB, 1200x3600px
>>54333421
Hey, thanks for all the great CYOAs man. I appreciate you.
>>
File: p2.png (7MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
p2.png
7MB, 1200x3600px
>>54333485
>>
File: p3.png (7MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
p3.png
7MB, 1200x3600px
>>54333496
>>
>>54333421
So why aren't you on Discord?
>>
File: p4.png (7MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
p4.png
7MB, 1200x3600px
>>54333510
>>
File: p5.png (7MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
p5.png
7MB, 1200x3600px
>>54333527
>>
>>54330741
Class:
The Supreme Sorcerer

Race:
Human

Death Options:
Invulnerability -8

Drawbacks:
A Fair Warning +2
Witch Hunter +2
Adventurer +1
I See You! +2
Infamous +1
Deadly Defeat +2
Time Limit +2

Powers:
Flash -1
Elementalism (Earth) -3
Arcane Magic (Free)
Black Magic -3
Limited Divination -1
Nullification -8
Regeneration -2
Divine Essence -2

Quests:
Apocalypse
Agent of Chaos

Combo:
Transcendent Being
+Final Form (Permanent)
+Unbendable Time

"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
>>
File: p6.jpg (4MB, 1200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
p6.jpg
4MB, 1200x3600px
>>54333543
>>
File: p7.png (6MB, 1200x2954px) Image search: [Google]
p7.png
6MB, 1200x2954px
>>54333567
>>
File: 13.png (657KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
657KB, 1280x720px
>>54333513
>So why aren't you on Discord?
Why should I be on Discord? I don't see any point in it.
>>
File: p8.png (2MB, 1200x885px) Image search: [Google]
p8.png
2MB, 1200x885px
>>54333581
>>
File: nobility p1.png (8MB, 2501x5702px) Image search: [Google]
nobility p1.png
8MB, 2501x5702px
>>54333592
>>
File: nobility p2.png (5MB, 2496x4200px) Image search: [Google]
nobility p2.png
5MB, 2496x4200px
>>54333608
>>
>>54333587
but however will you get into all the cool kids secret club stuff
>>
>>54333044
>Timid girl cost is 5 not 4.
>>
>>54333389
>Miki
Basic survival skills are important.
>Shuria
So is group cohesion; infighting is death.
>Shina
Getting sick or injured without medicine can be a death sentence.
>Estelar
Helps mitigate danger; is capable of providing maps.

>Threats: Weather, Separation, Fatigue
The most suitable challenges. The first one gets mitigated by Estelar's abilities, both of the first two get mitigated by shelter, and the third wears on things a little but shouldn't be physically dangerous or damaging to the group dynamic the way most of the rest are.

>Items: First Aid Kit, Book/Pencil
Miki has tools, so the knife and rope aren't really vital, and the Wreckage will almost definitely have a Compass in it (it's a legal mandate for all planes to have a compass in the cockpit as a back-up instrument), leaving the Book/Pencil and First Aid Kit as the two remaining options.

>Mystery Item: Wreckage
Planes that size aren't that heavy (maybe 1-2 tons); it should be quite possible to drag it to safety if we can get it on its wheels. Even if we can't, if it's at risk of being carried away by the tide, that means that it'll be floating and we can push it back towards the high tide mark.

Even if it'll never fly again, it'll still prove quite useful; at a bare minimum, it'll have a compass, and maybe a working radio and some batteries. Additionally, if we can drag it to safety, it'll serve quite well as a shelter for the five of us.
>>
>>54333587
It's a good(?) place for authors (and non-authors) to discuss stuff and share information without clogging up the thread (and also a place where one could seek feedback on their WIP without revealing the project to /cyoag/ as a whole).

Heck, you could probably get someone on there to proofread your CYOAs.
>>
>>54331751
>>54331911
>>54331442
you gotta love the builds where people do a bit of writing

>>54333696
link?
>>
>>54333710
>link?
In the pastebin (linked by >>54330779 since OP was a dummy), friend.
>>
File: 7myBzq4.gif (355KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
7myBzq4.gif
355KB, 640x360px
>>54333633
>You get into all the cool kids secret club stuff
Ill pass, being a deviant has never been about achieving social acceptance and getting into exclusive cool kids clubs, quite the contrary, the path of the deviant is about self-indulgence and the consumption of hentai in unhealthy amounts. A true deviant pursues his own happiness and cares little of what others think of him, as long as it brings him happiness. I am a deviant who does a great many things and being on discord with a bunch of strangers is not one of them, unless we are swapping nudes, we ERP or someone is cam whoring.

>>54333485
>Thanks for all the great CYOAs man
Thanks anon who potentially is ZBG
>>
File: kingdom crusher.jpg (6MB, 1500x8900px) Image search: [Google]
kingdom crusher.jpg
6MB, 1500x8900px
>>54333861
>who potentially is ZBG
Oh goodness no. That would mean I have talent.
>>
>>54333861
Wow you sure try hard to sound like you don't care about your image as you post with a name to differenciate yourself from anon, you pathetic atentionwhore.
>>
File: timed isolation.png (7MB, 1300x9876px) Image search: [Google]
timed isolation.png
7MB, 1300x9876px
>>54333902
>>
File: bossfu.png (5MB, 1200x4250px) Image search: [Google]
bossfu.png
5MB, 1200x4250px
>>54333921
>>
File: 1.jpg (3MB, 1400x5900px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3MB, 1400x5900px
>>54333938
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 1400x4000px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 1400x4000px
>>54333949
>>
If you're going to spam CYOAs anon (and I'm not saying you shouldn't), please take the time to do some builds for them. Otherwise it often just pads out the thread.
>>
>>54333861
There is a channel specifically for posting NSFW pictures.
>>
>>54333696
You can do these things here, just admit it's mostly a social circle. There is nothing inherently wrong in that.
>>
File: c121557d88f27e2cdb623aeed4426ef9.png (439KB, 1000x1346px) Image search: [Google]
c121557d88f27e2cdb623aeed4426ef9.png
439KB, 1000x1346px
>>54333938
Thanks for posting me, kid
>>
>>54334038
>You can do these things here
>discuss stuff and share information without clogging up the thread
>seek feedback on a WIP without revealing the project to /cyoag/ as a whole
By definition, you can't do those things here.
>>
File: 5jageMfgt1qjqv2uo1_500.gif (486KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
5jageMfgt1qjqv2uo1_500.gif
486KB, 500x358px
>>54333696
>It's a good place for disscussing CYOAs.
So is this thread.

>Also a place where one could seek feedback on their WIP without revealing the project to /cyoag/ as a whole.
Many artists and creators have different views on what a great artist and creator is. I believe that a artists or creators job is not to give people what they want, it's to give them what they didn't thought they wanted. That is the difference between a great artist and a good artist. I strive to be the best at everything I do and I believe in my artistic visions enough to not want or need feedback on it, until it is completed, unless it's from a fellow creator which I respect and there are only a few lewd authors which I hold in such esteem. That is why I don't post WIPs.

>You could probably get someone to proofread your CYOAs.
Well, that would be nice, but also slow down my production of CYOAs and I don't like to have to rely on other people when it comes to making content. Like sending a CYOA and then waiting for someone to read it and write a list of all the typos is dead time for me and if I decide to change something I need to send the text again and wait yet again. I am a very impatient person when it comes to certain things, like long loading screens, slow broadband connection and the slow buffering of porn pictures in the 90s. Things like that is unacceptable to me.
>>
>>54334065
you don't clog the thread up by posting on topic
you don't reveal your wip to cyoag as a whole by posting it once, most people don't sit here 24/7
>>
>>54334083
>I strive to be the best at everything I do

cmon graphically you're just one tier above ancient ms paint cyoas
>>
>>54334096
and yet his are still among the nicest to look at. Simplicity isn't inherently wrong, dipstick
>>
>>54334087
>you don't clog the thread up by posting on topic
The stuff being discussed and the information being shared tends to be about things other than CYOAs (not 100% of the time, but still).
>you don't reveal your wip to cyoag as a whole by posting it once, most people don't sit here 24/7
I'd think that posting a WIP here would more likely result in someone reposting it in a later thread, asking for the finished product.
>>
File: 34.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>54333905
>You try so hard to sound like you don't care about what other people think about you, but you namefag all the time you attention whore!
I don't care what people think about me. I have been hated and despised since I made Nemesis, if I truly cared about what others thought about me I would have gotten another author name and start with a "clean" reputation. But I didn't I keept making CYOAs, because it was fun and a few people liked my content. Also if I namefag people will see that I am online and can ask me questions about my CYOAs much more easily, to not namefag is a disservice to all of the deviants who like my content and have questions.
>>
File: Infected page 1 of 3 TG.png (3MB, 1200x9769px) Image search: [Google]
Infected page 1 of 3 TG.png
3MB, 1200x9769px
>>54334096
Bitch please
>>
>>54331810
I'm in love with it. My build is pretty much the same as the last one's.
>>
>>54334213
>Bitch please
>posts his worst CYOA so far
>>
File: Infected page 2 of 3 TG.png (6MB, 1200x9493px) Image search: [Google]
Infected page 2 of 3 TG.png
6MB, 1200x9493px
>>54334213
>>
File: Infected page 3 of 3 TG.png (5MB, 1200x9600px) Image search: [Google]
Infected page 3 of 3 TG.png
5MB, 1200x9600px
>>54334223

>>54334221
It is arguably the best looking of my CYOAs and Eronomicon will look even better!
>>
>>54334096
Personally if the Cyoa is a cluttered mess of needless visuals it puts me off from reading it. There is a finesse to it and something like >>54331095 is just a pain to look at
>>
>>54334171
>Also if I namefag people will see that I am online and can ask me questions about my CYOAs much more easily, to not namefag is a disservice to all of the deviants who like my content and have questions.
On that note...

>strain that spreads via spawn (either host or fusion)
>host gets the appropriate sub-mutation for spawn production (broodmother or super seed)
>host becomes non-infectious
Can the host produce spawn? If yes, wouldn't the spawn be incapable of infecting people?

>strain that spreads via spawn (either host or fusion)
>host gets the appropriate sub-mutation for spawn production (broodmother or super seed)
>host becomes infertile
Can the host produce spawn?

And for a more general question, why make it so spawn are produced instead of the usual offspring, rather than separately (or giving a choice between the two)?
>>
File: mansplaining.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mansplaining.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>54334292
>Can the host produce spawn if the host is non-infectious and have broodmother or super seed?
Yes
>If yes, wouldn't the spawn be incapable of infecting people?
No, since the spawn is not the same as the strain itself. Think of the spawn as a different sub-species of the virus.
>Can the host produce spawn if infertile?
No, you need to be fertile to make any kind of offspring.
>>
>>54333477
But it's a games store and the demons are bros.
>>
>>54330741
Class: Supreme Sorcerer
Freebies: Seeker, Timeless Body, God Slayer
Race: Elf
Death: Soul Shards
Powers: Necromancy (free with class), Arcane Magic, Vampyrism, Divine Essence, Waifu Catcher, Sex Appeal, Shapeshifting
Artifacts: Secret Hideout, Treasure Chest x2
Companions: Noblewoman x3
Drawbacks: Witch Hunter, Pervert, Infamous
Quest: Mega Harem
Combos: Daywalker, Vampire Bride x3, Secret City
Synopsis: Muthafuckin Dracula
>>
>>54334354
>strain produces spawn
>strain has Were-Transformation
>both forms have Broodmother
Could I pick to have one form produce spawn, while letting the other form produce non-spawn offspring?

Also, another advantage that Discord has: You can send questions like these to people regardless of whether they're online at the time or not, and the recipient will most likely see them.
>>
>>54334650
>Could I pick to have one form produce spawn, while letting the other form produce non-spawn offspring?
Yes, depending on which form the strain had when it got pregnant (or impregnated someone) will decide what the offspring will be.
>>
>>54334718
Oh, alright then. Based on your previous answers relating to the subject (and how the possibility isn't mentioned in the CYOA itself) made me think it wasn't possible/allowed, so I'm glad I decided to ask anyway.
>>
>>54332835
That depends on who you are! If you are who I think you are, then yes.
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (102KB, 900x714px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
102KB, 900x714px
>>54334975
Bliss. Though I'm on a no content streak right now. I might finish my last WiP at some point, but it'll be, well, something different.
>>
>>54330729
>Bride
Libbie. This is always tough, but her passive edges her out over Lilibeth today.
>Symbol of Office
The Ring
>Form
Mirror
>Estate
High Tower
>Country
Blood Oil
Scenic
Bloodfruit
Rich
>Borders
Werewolves
Trolls
Dreams
>>
File: AceCombat.png (4MB, 1200x9975px) Image search: [Google]
AceCombat.png
4MB, 1200x9975px
>>54335203
Just gonna double down and shit post harder?

I hope your life outside /tg/ sucks less.
>>
File: Choose 3 Powers CYOA v2.png (1MB, 1400x1900px) Image search: [Google]
Choose 3 Powers CYOA v2.png
1MB, 1400x1900px
>>
>>54335777
>Mad Science
>Mutation
>Martial Arts
>>
>>54331810
>A Quiet Morning

>Knowledge and Answers

The first thing I'd do in this scenario is try find out how to do things like find and run generators, purify water and all that kind of handy stuff, as well as where to get the necessary stuff to do so. Electricity and the Internet won't be around forever (though I'll take the perk to extend them) so I'll need to make the most of them, probably save as much info as I can on some back up hard drives.

>Found a Friend (free)
>Strong Infrastructure

>The Bird
I used to have a small parrot, and they make wonderful pets.

>The Sickness

Picking a drawback was hard. Weak Infrastructure and Fire and Flood were out as they threatened my accumulated knowledge, tools and comfort, Hunted sounded too dangerous so it came down to Haunted and Sickness; my mental well being vs my physical well being. I suspect I'd go pretty crazy pretty fast with Haunted, where as with the Sickness I can hopefully at least work towards a cure or treatment at the least. Hopefully it'll be simply unpleasant and not incapacitating.

>Archivist
It'd be a mix of this and Survival, as I suspect I'd be pretty laid back in my historical recording, only speeding up if it looked like the sickness was going to be the end of me.
>>
derp
>>
File: 1465746050160.jpg (279KB, 1390x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1465746050160.jpg
279KB, 1390x1640px
>>54335339
Hey, am I allowed to shitpost as long as I post CYOAs, too?
>>
>>54335945
The preferred method of shitposting is in haiku form.
>>
>>54335945
Try just posting and playing CYOAs for a change. And drop the pointless namefagging, see where it leads.
>>
>>54335945
Now this might be random happenstance, but I've often seen this CYOA among deleted posts.
>>
>>54335963
Everyone who isn't a complete newfag knows where it leads.
>>
>>54335964
>this CYOA
I don't see any CYOA there
>>
>>54335777

Since the world is 100% completely fucked in this scenario, I'm just gonna take Psionics and live the high life for what little time we have left.
>>
>>54335978
Does on topic posting frighten you
>>
File: 1453771063094.png (1MB, 1627x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1453771063094.png
1MB, 1627x1614px
>>54335963
>And drop the pointless namefagging, see where it leads.
Oh boy, you're gonna love it here.

>>54335964
It's one of the best CYOAs to come out in the past while, along with this one.
>>
>>54335801
I'd probably just go superpowers. What one of the 3 that you chose would you get skill/powers in?
>>
>>54335777
>Occultism
>Mad Science
>Psionics
>>
>>54335995
>Since the world is 100% completely fucked
I don't see how world would be fucked if you only take Cursed, for example.
>>
>>54336012
>Oh boy, you're gonna love it here
I haven't loved it here for a while, but if the mods are cracking down on shitposters it's a start.
>>
>>54332123
>slow
I'm four threads behind.
>>
File: 1498845246142.jpg (3MB, 1200x7183px) Image search: [Google]
1498845246142.jpg
3MB, 1200x7183px
wew lad
>>
>>54336010
Does punctuation frighten you?
>>
File: 1498846371826.jpg (429KB, 1143x1901px) Image search: [Google]
1498846371826.jpg
429KB, 1143x1901px
>>54336116
>>
>>54335995
I feel taking a single thing is probably better then flooding the world with 3 things and also from a selfish point, you at least get some skill/power in that singular thing, even if you're not the most powerful/skilled.
>>
>>54336116
I originally picked the brown box and I am still happy with this result.
I wish he had pulled the ol' switcheroo with the colors of the ties.
>>
>>54336143
>>54336044

But does it matter what you chose, when everyone else has the options pick three as well?
>>
>>54336122
>calls people newfags
>complains about punctuation on 4chan
Not sure which website you were on that lead you here, but no need to try too hard to fit in, it'll come in time
>>
>>54336185
That's a fair point. It would be odd for everyone to pick 3, but if they could then it really only matters what you choose to be skilled/powered in.
>>
>>54336185
It's not a multiplayer CYOA, you are the only one making choices. You can even choose not to pick anything and world would remain the same.
>>
>>54336202
>every board is /b/ :^)
Newfag spotted.
>>
I have an idea for a CYOA (or something related)

>Get isekai'd intoa a world of your choice (Fantasy, post-apocalyptic, superhero. sci-fi etc)
>You have no memory of yourself or your past
>You only have the clothes on your back and your phone
>Contact info and social media have been deleted, but apps, games and pictures (even your 4chan folder) still remain. They work as clues of identity
>Basically you adventure to uncover mysteries of the new world and yourself with the added confusion of your phone's contents

What do you think?
>>
Hello /cyoag/ I have a short vacation, so I'll type what I can before I have to go again.

I will come back to make CYOAs, but not immediately. I need to find that creative spark and that may take some time. I make no promises to the future of what I will be making exactly, however. How long it takes will depend on many things.

Pic related.
>>
>>54333696
It's 100% a social group, anon. I came to realize that our discord was just as shitty as any other general's discord when things like WIP-sharing among themselves showed up and authors only really communicating to each other about delays/etc instead of to us.

I mean, hell, we had to learn about Bliss (or was it Beri) quitting CYOAs for personal reasons from some other discord lurker.

>>54331904
It's not SDA you fucking retard, he's banned.
>>
>>54332835
I have been deceived!
>>
>>54336116
Why is Nana so perfect? Because the author made her that way.
>>
>>54336530
Sure, see ya whenever that is.
>>
>>54336550
Authors shouldn't have to update us nor should they have to share WiP. I'd rather be surprised and let them work out something good among themselves

Besides, it makes way more sense for them to work together instead of asking the fucking thread. Would you really value the opinion of some anon saying "it's shit" or SDA giving you photoshop tips?
>>
>>54336116
>>54336575
pro tip for authors thinking about writing waifus like Nana: you're cucking your other girls by listing them next to unrealistically perfect waifus
>>
>>54336721
What makes Nana so perfect? She doesn't seem any better than the other choices.
>>
>>54336530
Don't put a shining maggot in your head trying to find your spark. It will end badly for everyone.
>>
>>54336427
>4chan folder
>Why there is so much porn in here???
>This guy just made a farm of cockroaches, why...???
>This dude wants girls to eat eggs, what kind of madman i was???
lovely idea anon
>>
>>54336751
she's selfless, submissive, clumsy (fags feels insecure around successful girls), author states she doesn't want to bother others and most importantly, her descriptions indicates she'll love the player unconditionally

Pretty much giving lazy anon everything he wants for free.
>>
>>54336721
I mean, she's nice and doesn't have any flaws (besides clumsiness, but that's definitely debatable up to what point that's a flaw), but she also strikes me as very milk-and-water. I feel that while the other options have more tangible flaws, they also are potentially more appealing and interesting. i personally like karin a lot more.
>>
>>54336871
Also,
>Fetish:
>Making you happy
>>
>>54336871
>clumsy (fags feels insecure around successful girls)
are you retarded or a woman? That's missing the point so much it's comical.
>>
File: crazyshittaste.jpg (41KB, 494x366px) Image search: [Google]
crazyshittaste.jpg
41KB, 494x366px
>>54336575
>Nana
>Not Ava
>>
>>54336751
She just suits me, and her negatives are easy to deal with.
>>
>>54336116
I want to shoot inside of Tomo!

I appreciate waifu CYOA makers throwing us /k/omrades a bone every now and then
>>
>>54336872
>doesn't have any flaws (besides clumsiness

most players don't consider that a flaw when picking a waifu, they think it's cute unless the author somehow fucks the description up

>I feel that while the other options have more tangible flaws, they also are potentially more appealing and interesting

That's precisely my problem with perfect waifus. Purposely or not, authors don't give them any distinct features, so there is nothing to dislike about them. It's just bland perfection.
>>
>>54336427
Huh, sounds fun!
>>
>>54337052
>>54336990
It's only cute from afar, like in a description.
>>
>>54336427
>rediscovering the feeling of learning to heil hitler
I'm conflicted
>>
Personally I'd pick Emi.
>>
File: CYOA_robots_300.jpg (3MB, 1000x6500px) Image search: [Google]
CYOA_robots_300.jpg
3MB, 1000x6500px
>>
>>54337052
>most players don't consider that a flaw when picking a waifu, they think it's cute unless the author somehow fucks the description up
I agree, it's what I literally state right after where you cut off the quote.

>That's precisely my problem with perfect waifus. Purposely or not, authors don't give them any distinct features, so there is nothing to dislike about them. It's just bland perfection.
Obviously some people like that. It's not like every option has to appeal to you or me. I I also don't see the problem with an option not having any concrete flaws, as long as it's not head and shoulders above everything else. Her 'flaw' is that she trades in negative traits for not having any distinctive quality.
>>
File: 1285446798790.png (386KB, 550x610px) Image search: [Google]
1285446798790.png
386KB, 550x610px
>>54337107
Good choice!
>>
File: 1331854958153.gif (2MB, 369x261px) Image search: [Google]
1331854958153.gif
2MB, 369x261px
>>54336902
I can relate. My only sexual desire is making my partner happy. Everything else, including myself, is secondary. I love cooking and cleaning and giving massages and whatnot too. People like her do exist.
So I don't really have a problem with her since I identify.

>>54336116
Tomo!
>>
>>54337052
>so there is nothing to dislike about them.
I figure that I'f you'd be choosing your waifu for her positive traits the flaws wouldn't matter much.
What would be a good flaw for a waifu anyway?
>>
>>54337229
None, a waifu is a phantasm of perfection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus
>>
>>54337229
Something that's not objectively bad
>>
>>54337403
Then it isn't a flaw you dork
>>
>>54337229
The only 'flaws' that I think are 'good' are those that are dependent on taste or very minor ones. Something like 'acts very masculine' or 'refuses to cook'.
Flaws that are just outright bad tend to produce characters that are just flat out worse than what I would put up with in reality, so it becomes more about 'pick the choice that is the least bad' which, while interesting once in a while, isn't all that fun.
>>
>>54337458
>what I would put up with in reality
But you're still making the statement that other girls are worse when it's simply a matter of taste. The whole "protip, this girl is so perfect the others are worse by comparison" only works on an individual basis. Since cyoas are not meant to please a single individual, it's a worthless comment.
>>
>>54337519
Everyone here is the same person though
>>
>>54336427
>What do you think?
Either you make it or you don't make it. Don't give a fuck which.
>>
>>54336609
>Would you really value the opinion of some anon saying "it's shit" or SDA giving you photoshop tips?
I would value an anonymous person's opinion over a namefag yes. As would any person with a brain.
>>
>>54331085
>>54331095

Damn. Another cyoa that we probably won't see more of. :/
>>
File: 1484743718282.png (322KB, 480x584px) Image search: [Google]
1484743718282.png
322KB, 480x584px
>>54337224
>pic
>>
>>54337539
That's the thing, I'm shit at making them. I just wanted to share an idea
>>
>>54337709
If... if only YOU could carry on the legacy!
>>
File: 1285449741025.jpg (65KB, 550x610px) Image search: [Google]
1285449741025.jpg
65KB, 550x610px
>>54337747
She may not be the most interesting Katawa but she's certainly the cutest!
>>
>>54337137
Wasn't there a much newer version of that? I distinctly recall more options and images for different weapons and stuff. I think I've seen it in one of the threads dedicated to this and similar CYOA.
>>
>>54334213
Where is the uncensored version of this CYOA ?
>>
>>54337749
And I will repeat: Either you make it or you don't make it. Don't give a fuck which.
>>
>>54337802
There are multiple versions.
I'd post but I can only take so many captcha a day.
>>
File: bloodline_f.png (734KB, 1300x5425px) Image search: [Google]
bloodline_f.png
734KB, 1300x5425px
Here's a two page thing that I started a while ago and finished just now.
>>
File: bloodline2_f.png (748KB, 1300x4000px) Image search: [Google]
bloodline2_f.png
748KB, 1300x4000px
>>
>>54335962
Bullshit. I know you and the other anon enjoyed yourselves earlier but the only allowed shitpost form is directly related and usually expressed through posting of CYOA.
>>
>>54337519
I think you have me confused for someone else.
I'm talking about different cyoas that try to go for more 'realistic' waifus that have actual flaws. The cyoa above doesn't have anything that I would actually consider a 'pure' negative, except the kidnapping thing though that's supposed to be more of a nuisance.
>>
>>54337832
>discrimination and monstrosity use the same picture
Was this on purpose?
>>
>>54337868
:3
>>
File: 1487589098545.png (7MB, 1200x8626px) Image search: [Google]
1487589098545.png
7MB, 1200x8626px
>>54337827
Is this related to pic

>>54337850
Posting CYOAs isn't a particularly valuable act that you should feel superior about
>>
>>54337827
>734 KB, 1300x5425
>>54337832
>748 KB, 1300x4000
Why spread it over two files, though?
>>
>>54337888
It wasn't meant to be.

>>54337893
Fireworks CS4 got grumpy at me when I made it bigger.
>>
More pocket dimension CYOA, please !
>>
>>54337931
Make more, please !
>>
File: 1500146223183.png (4MB, 1300x9100px) Image search: [Google]
1500146223183.png
4MB, 1300x9100px
>>54337930
less than 1 minute in ms paint
>>
>>54337832
>Monstrosity
Oy vey! Such cruel meme at the end!
I smirked, though it does kinda disturbs the atmosphere of the CYOA which is rather serious outside of this thing.

That aside, I like it though certainly I'd like a few more options rgarding how the offspring is organized and managed (Monasteries? Something more cult like? aAsurance that necesary knowledge will be passed down?) and that there'd be more boons to choose (Some paranormal, even if subtle abilities along the lines of reading from ash or even very weak elemental ones like being able to create the flame from thin air of the strength, temperature and size equal to one from a match? Light telekinesis? Telepathy?). Lastly, I can choose social structure, mental and physical traits but would also like an option of steering the character (maybe making my bloodlines inherently comeptitive? Logical and fair? Empathic? Serene? Hardworking or artistic? Dominating or submissive?)

Plenty of potential you didn't tap in yet.
>>
>>54337930
Presumably slightly more time spent than >>54337985 in order to cut out the extra intro bit.
>>
>>54337888
It has nothing to do with value but purpose. The place is for CYOA, not haiku. If someone like haiku it's their right but claiming it's a more fitting shitposting than posting CYOA is dumb.
>>
>>54335945
Ah, my favorite CYOA. I main Bumpsy.

>>54337599
Ridiculous. The quality of advice can best be determined by the prior work of the person offering it; in this sense, anonymous advice is worth less than attributable advice. Moreover, good advice is rarer than useful opinions, and SDA has done some good work. I think you're biased.
>>
>>54338058
Shitposting while also posting CYOAs has nothing to do with the CYOAs, those are two incidental things

Whether or not something is a haiku also has nothing to do with the content of the haiku
>>
File: 1364s.jpg (9KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
1364s.jpg
9KB, 209x242px
>>54337827
>Discrimination and Monstrosity pics
oh you
>>
>>54335094
Oh, nice. Glad you're here. I might ask to give you a little interview or something some time when I get to your entry I'd like to make.
>>
>>54338064
>I think you're biased.
And I can (and will) say the same to you.
SDA has done and said many... questionable things, and not just recently. Using a name means everything you do, good and evil, is remembered.
I would trust an anonymous person who, based on the arguments in their post and the proof in what they show prove that their advice is worthwhile, over a man still clinging to his fame gained so many years ago.
>>
File: 51f.jpg_large.jpg (68KB, 680x1371px) Image search: [Google]
51f.jpg_large.jpg
68KB, 680x1371px
>>54338163
Just hit me up whenever.
>>
File: theres no textboxes reeee.png (190KB, 1405x803px) Image search: [Google]
theres no textboxes reeee.png
190KB, 1405x803px
I want to make a cyoa but everytime I try to formmat something it turns out ugly as fuck because its not evenly aligned or anything like that. It triggers insane OCD. What programs do you use to make these? I use Medibang Paint pro (Pic attached) and it's not working out.
>>
File: 1499715983231.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499715983231.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>54338167
>Using a name means everything you do, good and evil, is remembered.
Whoa, I didn't intend this at all.

You just gave me an existential crisis, anon.
>>
>>54338246
Use GIMP.
>>
>>54338246
Gimp
>>
>>54338246
I just draw my shit in regular, basic Paint. I can draw a straight line and align things to it.
>>
>>54338272
>>54338278
God, I've tried, I couldn't even draw a damn line in that program. The UI is horrid, honestly blender has a lower learning curve than it. UI means a lot to me when it comes to a program, which is why even though I have better art software like photoshop, artrage, and krita, I stick to medibang.

Is there anything that just lets you:
-Make textboxes
-Aligns images for you
-Evens out size.

I (unfortunately) use a mac but I find it funny that the default photo viewing software does all that for me.
>>
>>54337827
>>54337832
I like it. Good job Anon
>>
>>54338246
Photoshop.

Select multiple layers (ctrl+left click), select the move tool and then use alignment tools. You can align them any way you want that way.
>>
>>54338355
Download photoshop.
>inb4 no pirate
Read the pastebin.
>>
>>54338226
Are you in the discord server or on it in general, or have some other preferred contact method? It'd be good to keep pointless posts out of the thread.
>>
>>54338355
>The UI is horrid, honestly blender has a lower learning curve than it.

Man, I don't get that. I like GIMP's UI. Then again, I do use it for everything, so maybe I've just gotten used to it. Either way, GIMP does basically everything I, as an aesthetically challenged sperg, need it to do.
>>
>>54338376
>not pirating when a perfectly good pirate option exists
>>
File: bm2a.webm (2MB, 674x380px) Image search: [Google]
bm2a.webm
2MB, 674x380px
>>54338355
hello and welcome to photoshop

Unfortunately there aren't any good alternatives. The closest workflow you'll get to Photoshop is Krita. GIMP is generally better for layer management but, as you said, the UI is autism.

>>54338407
>I like GIMP's UI
said no one ever
>>
>>54337832
What is this cohesion thing?
>>
>>54338440
>said no one ever
I JUST said it.

Maybe it's just because I'm dangerously autistic, but it works for me.
>>
>>54338372
>alignment tools
Desire to know more intensifies
>>
>>54338465
>but it works for me
My point is that GIMP is generally known for its autistic UI. There's no defending it.
>>
>>54338403
I technically never go to the discord, but if you want I can hop onto it for you.
>>
>>54338499
Just look for the name Rosanon and PM it saying it's you.
>>
>>54338488
It is shit, I just like it.
>>
>>54338487
You can align multiple boxes side by size of perfect distance from each other with just the press of one button.
Fuckin' cool eh?
>>
>>54338519
side by side*
>>
>>54337827

Tribe
divine mien 5/36
great stature 6/36
beautiful body 8/36
pseudo immortality 20/36
mathematics 23/36
languages 26/36
weakest stronger than normies 30/36
sight 31/36
hearing 32/36
no burns 33/36
magnum dongs 35/36
brown skin 36/36
induction
study 2/7
jihad 5/7
migration 7/7

I'll expand my tribe across globe specifically targeting lower/working class people and once we reach critical mass call for commie jihad
>>
>>54337960
I'm pretty creative and I would make very good CYOAs if my native language was English. Unfortunately, I'm not good enough with this language and my CYOAs would be hardly understandable
>>
>>54338552
Please try!
>>
>>54338552
You seem good enough to me, you're letting your insecurity flaw your perception
>>
>>54338552
I'm sure if you asked, someone would help you with the writing.
>>
File: Alignment_tools.png (348KB, 1281x988px) Image search: [Google]
Alignment_tools.png
348KB, 1281x988px
>>54338487
These things. Can align or distribute the placements.
>>
>>54338552
Why not make a small one to start and see what everyone thinks?
Easy and quick to make, a good test for everyone to judge on.
>>
>>54338552
>Unfortunately, I'm not good enough with this language and my CYOAs would be hardly understandable
There was an author who definitely was not very good with good with English, but he did just fine in the end.
>>
File: 605504.png (1MB, 2041x1180px) Image search: [Google]
605504.png
1MB, 2041x1180px
What's the best unironically edgy cyoa? Not a satirical one. Just a cyoa that's unintentionally edgy.
>>
>>54338666
You can't trick me, Satan, I'm not feeding you any edginess!
>>
>>54337827
>Seed
Race. I'm the hands-off type anyway.
>Form
Mien- Eyes of emerald green (35)
Stature- Sexual (33), Body (31)
Qi- Stamina (29), Prime (25)
>Powers
Might- Easy Muscle (24), Higher Base Strength (20)
Mind- No tard (19), Math (16), Languages (13), Lovecraft (8)
Water- Good Swimmers (7)
Earth- Craftsmanship (4)
Air- Vision (3), Hearing (2)
Fire- Temperatures (1), Incite Emotion (-6)
>Traditions
Clans
Study, Environmental Sciences
>Drawbacks
Single Sex, Women (-3)
Discrimination (0)

We were probably going to be discriminated against anyway. But hey, I single-handedly solved that "not enough women in science" complaint. So you're welcome.
>>
>>54338519
DESIRE TO KNOW MORE INTESNFIES
HOW IT WORK NIGGA
>>54338624
OH FUCK ME IN ALL MY ORIFICES.
I'VE DONE THAT SHIT BY HAND.
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH AUTISTIC CALCULATION THAT IS?
>>
>>54338624
I use Photoshop to make my cyoas and I was wondering do you have any problems with it slowing down when there's too many layers or artwork in it?
Do you know any ways to circumvent this, It's really making it hard to work on some of my WIPs when everything soo choppy and slow. I've got a good amount of RAM to it. Should I be flattening every image I put in or something?
>>
>>54338689
You can't solve complaints anon
>>
>>54338704
>good amount of RAM
how much and do you actually have it allocated to photoshop? hot swapping is absolute performance death

Otherwise, yeah, merging would definitely help. There's no reason for every single image to have a separate layer.
>>
>>54338624
What's that cyan line you have?
>>54338704
>any problems with it slowing down when there's too many layers or artwork in it?
Yes.
>Do you know any ways to circumvent this,
More RAM solved it for me.
You can also put your text in a group and only apply the effects on the group rather than each individual layer (same with images and borders).
I personally hide any row/section/group I'm not working on, as well as the background and all effects while working.
You can also flatten the image every so often BUT remember to save a back-up!
Also close any program other than Photoshop. Chrome eats RAM like it's TicTacs.
>>
>>54332075
I presume Groceries & Vegetarian come with a basic kitchen? Also you fucked up, Vegetarians still eat tons of non-veggie stuff like bread, dairy etc...

Would it be too good to have Hardcore Mode give all bonus options (in the choices not for the whole thing) for free for choices you picked?
>>
>>54338771
12GB Ram, 70% allocated. Should it be more?
>>
>>54338704
If you use a lot of effects and, or images, you can...
Rasterize images and merge their masks/effects.
Flatten or merge layers together, like rows.
Add effects to maps rather than every individual layer if they are all the same anyway.
Check your options, maybe photoshop isn't allowed to use a lot of RAM.
Or just get a hardware upgrade, though 8gb of RAM should be more than enough.
>>
>>54333608
>Estate
Exterior Circle (35)
Grand Hall (34)
Armory (33)
Kitchen (32)
Gardens (31)
Library (30)
Media Room (29)
Baths (28)
Garage (27)
Control Room (26)
Portal Room (25)
>Servants
Honor Guard (24)
V.E.X. (23)
Paul (22)
Light Elemental (21)
CR-87 (20)
Housekeeper (19)
Zero (18)
Isidora (17)
Gladius (16)
The Libarian (15)
Herr Isidor (14)
Spyros (13)
Harem (12)
Gabriel (11)
Norman (10)
Yasu Haru (9)
Shahnaz (8)
>Gifts
Big Company (7)
The Vault (6)
Royal Seal (5)
Contact Book (4)
Big Brain (3)
Prime Body (2)
Caps Car (1)
The Yacht (0)
>>
File: Guides.png (284KB, 1281x985px) Image search: [Google]
Guides.png
284KB, 1281x985px
>>54338792
>What's that cyan line you have?
Guides, you can set them at a certain height/width to give you a sense of distance. These are the 2 I used as borders.
>>
>>54338792
Cyan line is a ruler guide, really helpfull for alignment too.
Ah, I run chrome while working and 2 Monitors, if that impacts it too.
>>
File: 1499905453958.png (466KB, 833x643px) Image search: [Google]
1499905453958.png
466KB, 833x643px
>>54338704
>>54338771
>>54338805
>tfw bought 32gb ddr4 just for CYOAs
Reducing the amount of history states and the size of the cache tile size helps if you have lower RAM, but for really big projects, you pretty much can't get by without more RAM.
>>
File: performance.jpg (234KB, 966x569px) Image search: [Google]
performance.jpg
234KB, 966x569px
>>54338891
I meant to post this picture but that works too.
>>
>>54338708
My new race will be the complaint, I'm sure. But they'll come to us anyway. Hard to resist the call of having super powered children from a race of incredibly hot women (with the occasional male)
>>
>>54338891
I don't know whether to salute you or pity you....
>>
>>54338889
>>54338882
Holy fuck kill myself
Just do it now
Why didn't I know this sooner
>>
>>54338948
And it's one of the cheaper components in my computer. I just spend a lot on it. I think I've spent over $5000 on this thing if you include peripherals.
>>
>>54338891
I kinda know that feel.
>Bought parts for a gaming comp
>Never played any games again after that again.
I think I've got one more stick of 4GB Ram that I can't put in because the heatsink blocks the damn hole too.
>>
>>54339029
>I think I've got one more stick of 4GB Ram
Don't just mix yer RAM sticks like that, anon. That's too lewd.
>>
>>54338962
We have such sights to show you.

Once you learn photoshop, you'll know how to do things better and faster.
>>
>>54338450
A separate point pool for that one section.
>>
>>54338537
What discipline did you choose for Study?
>>
>>54334247
what is the source of the "orgasms" pic?
>>
>>54337827

[36]
Tribe. A decent selectivity while not having the bloodline die out in like 10 generations.

Stature : Sexual characteristics, beautiful bodies [32]

Qi: Eternal youth, 2x as long physical prime [16]

Mien: Horns [13] Easily identifiable feature because the others are hard to see.

Now befor taking powers, lets take some drawbacks for points.
Single Sex: Female [16]
Succor: Blood [22]

Men (and women) who wish to become part of the clan shall offer up their blood for a certain amount of time. I dont think we need so much that it'll kill them. Once they have their first child who is not an inheritor, they shall train him as a servant and a blood source. Then they are allowed to join the family and have a second child who shall inherit powers. Each inheritor shall therefore have one older child that works for them as a friend, advisor, secretary, food source, etc.
Powers:
Mind: Correlate all of its contents [17]
Earth: Moving bedrock and stone [10]
Water: Moves to our commands [3]
Cant do much with 3 points so lets take
Air: sight and hearing [1]
Fire: cant be burned or frozen [0]

Traditions [7]
Induction [7] It'll probably be some sort of blood rite honestly.
Study : Doctors/medical profession in general [5] Not only does this help make our people valuable and quite well paid, it means that most countries would welcome us with open arms.
Masters [1] Having a subservient race would be helpful. Well, like I said it will likely be the first and potentially second born. They will serve as blood providers as well as labourers. With our powers we should be pretty good architects and farmers so we'll likely be doing a lot of that.
Clans [0] Because sure why not.

So yeah. We are a tribe that drinks blood every so often. We only produce female offspring. The first few children are raised to be the subclass. Not treated poorly but mainly work to benefit the eventual younger child. We're all good doctors too so basically everyone ends up healthy.
>>
>>54339364
>in like 10 generations
>.99^10~=.90
Your principal heir (firstborn of firstborn of firstborn of...) would still have most of your power, which was already doubled compared to a tribe. It would take 68 generations for that individual inheriting the most power to be less than the starting point of the other two options. That's probably going to be more than a thousand years, and that's assuming no incest. It's only the cadet branches of the family that will see a massive decrease in bloodline strength, and those may not even come to pass depending on the number of children in each generation.

>forcing inductees to give up a child to join you
If having horned blood-drinkers didn't make people assume you were evil hell-spawn, this certainly will. I don't think medical training is going to be enough to counter that; hospitals are kind of unsettling in the first place.
>Masters
Seems like in this context, the underclass would be the descendants of the firstborn of inductees.
>>
>>54333696
You just want to drag everyone into your secret club to suck your dick and collectively jerk off just to spite this thread.
>>
>>54332721
Source on this please
>>
>>54339619
Hm. It does seem like you'd be right. But hey, this is fine. I have eternal youth after all. Plus if I make the eldest of the tribe an integral part of the ceremony then I have way more control over it then just saying heres some power kid have fun.

As for giving up a child, I'm not having them give up a child. I'm saying our culture will be that before you get accepted, you should have a first born that will work for your eventual heir. Like you know how nobility has the eldest son being the head and the second born would like work for the eldest son when he took over the family? Like that, but backwards.

And hey nothing we can do about the whole hellspawn thing. Most we can do is show off our magic powers and our knowledge of medicine and biology. Besides, the whole we can make you live in your prime twice as long should really convince some people to come hang out.

As for the subclass yeah it would generally be the first borns and their resulting families. Of course we're not going to treat them badly. Just that we need a stable source of blood so we dont have to hurt people. It probably wouldnt even be a lot of blood. If you think about how much harder it is to get than semen the clearly it would be like way smaller amounts of blood or way less often. Just more bad connotations.
>>
>>54339914
Ultimogeniture is a very backwards inheritance system anon.
>>
>>54339959
Isn't it something only mongols did?
>>
>>54338666
The Dark Age of Woadheim
>>54337827
Tribe is easily the best.
>For you to get my powers you must swear fealty me and never break it.
>Ok.
EZ
>>
>>54338552
>I'm pretty creative and I would make very good CYOAs
"no"
>>
>tfw only get inspiration to do your CYOA at midnight
>>
>>54339854
>your secret club to suck your dick
Hah. Not my club, and even I don't think anything I've made is worth even a glance at my fully-clothed crotch, let alone a blowjob.
>>
>>54340085
You're a member of the circlejerk, it's your club.
>>
>>54339881
Musaigen no Phantom World
>>
>>54339881
Myriad Colours Phantom World
it's shit
>>
>>54334083
>I believe that a artists or creators job is not to give people what they want, it's to give them what they didn't thought they wanted
No you fucking idiot it's not the artist's job to give people what anyone wanted.
>>
>>54340110
This part was really stupid.
>>
>>54339959
In my head it's not so much as the youngest has rights, but that the oldest inducted child has rights. So youd have like 1-3 uninducted children. Then you would have your one inducted heir. And then you'd have some other inducted children that are somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>54339959
Also I wasnt aware there was a word for that. I'm not surprised, but I did not know it. I have learned something today.
>>
>>54340105
>You're a member of the circlejerk
>implying I'm not just sitting outside the clubroom proper, listening (and occasionally shouting responses/comments/etc.) through the door
>>
>>54340179
CKII nigga
>>
File: Mask of the Betrayer.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
Mask of the Betrayer.webm
3MB, 700x392px
>>54340142
>This part was really hot.
Fixed.
>>
>>54340210
You're their toady, runner, and recruiter then. Very sad.
>>
>>54340226
What the fuck
>>
>>54340279
She was cursed with hunger.
Now you will feed it.
>>
>>54340301
Alright she is cursed with hunger but what the fuck is she eating?
>>
>>54340142
It's anime.
stupid is part in parcel.
>>
>>54340279
She's part Hoo.
>>
>>54340329
what?
>>
>>54340334
Hoo Doo?
>>
File: Lavender CYOA.pdf (443KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Lavender CYOA.pdf
443KB, 1x1px
>>54340361
This?
>>
File: 1491017538481.png (442KB, 791x722px) Image search: [Google]
1491017538481.png
442KB, 791x722px
>>54340361
Who let the frenchy in?
>>
>>54340084
>tfw you can't sleep because thinking about your cyoa keeps you awake
>>
>>54340409
Skip sleep and work in your cyoa
>>
>>54340384
Yeah thanks.
>>
>>54340425
You're welcome
>>
File: 1399320790282.gif (183KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1399320790282.gif
183KB, 480x270px
>>54340334
>Kids these days have never read/seen Doctor Suess.
>>
>>54340539
Sure I've read Green Eggs and Ham, but Seuss is really more of an American thing.
>>
>>54340142
The entire show is retarded. Episode 2 literally has the guy say
>You already know this but I'll explain this anyway
to Vore-girl.
It was waifu bait and that's it.
>>
>>54340539
Why read books when you can sext your friends and get your nudes leaked to the entire school?
>>
File: 801031.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
801031.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>54340384

http://pastebin.com/7tk3pN8g
>>
File: OblyLQc.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OblyLQc.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>>54340645
>It was waifu bait
Reason enough.
>>
File: f266ab5fb215c57af70063a69d87229e.jpg (184KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
f266ab5fb215c57af70063a69d87229e.jpg
184KB, 1000x750px
>>54340384

https://pastebin.com/JCpK3pUa
>>
File: 9WiTZ9F.jpg (2MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
9WiTZ9F.jpg
2MB, 3200x4000px
Does someone have the last version of Overlord CYOA? I can only find rhe unfinished versions online.
>>
File: 1496324758116.jpg (4KB, 136x153px) Image search: [Google]
1496324758116.jpg
4KB, 136x153px
>>54340684
>>54340709
>>
File: 13-d52xsrp.jpg (121KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
13-d52xsrp.jpg
121KB, 800x900px
>>54340384

https://pastebin.com/Y0Ew0Pik
>>
>>54340684
>>54340709
Thanks, I forgot to filter these!
>>
File: d41sbgi.jpg (229KB, 756x1056px) Image search: [Google]
d41sbgi.jpg
229KB, 756x1056px
>>54340384

https://pastebin.com/4dkW0n83
>>
>>54340739

Why? What's wrong with them?
>>
>>54340713
http://imgur.com/g1V6nhd
>>
>>54337827
I remember liking the idea, glad you got over the WIP hump.
>>
>>54340110
Boobs don't even begin to work that way.
>>
File: 1500156976529.png (572KB, 747x625px) Image search: [Google]
1500156976529.png
572KB, 747x625px
Choose your destiny
>>
>>54341020
You don't say.
>>
>>54333587
theres a nsfw channel
>>
>>54341043
Psymon seems like a regular guy going through a chuuni phase, so him. Probably Shawn too. Carl though, I'm getting a bad feeling that he's going to go on a shooting spree some day over his repressed homosexuality for Psymon.
>>
>>54341220
>repressed
>>
>>54341278
Why else do you think he's so twitchy and writers bad, edgy poetry, anon?
>>
>>54338355
Pixelmator and Omnigraffle work pretty well.
>>
Why is it so dead here?
>>
>>54338552
This is a problem that could easily be fixed with a collaborator, isn't it? Or is it the case that, were I to come back to you with a "how about you phrase it this way?" suggestion, you wouldn't know what I meant? That's the only unfixable circumstance, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>54338799
Man I keep screwing this up. I want something that is not bad for your body, but that can become a little annoying to repeat over such long time, whole tempting with the lifespan. I suppose I'll just call the option Veggies...

Yes, basic kitchen is a given, I'd count that within the basic amenities of a small apartment, but I'll add that as an example for the description.

Hardcore will remain as it is.
>>
>>54342099

The mods banned the best of us
>>
>decide to do an adversary-supporting run through of Magocratic Convention
>can't get the right attributes for reconciliation without supporting the ideologies of Saul or Aenaes
>The two guys who instituted the policies that the Adversary hates

Now I remember why I gave up the first time
>>
>>54341020
Which way? The way before or after the bra snaps?
>>
>>54342191
They should do that more often.
>>
>>54342388
Myriad Colors Phantom World

Don't waste your time, if you've seen the gif's you've seen the best parts of the whole show.
>>
>>54342191
Wait have people actually been banned?
>>
>>54342417
>if you've seen the gif's you've seen the best parts of the whole show.

No doubt that's true for a lot of anime.
>>
>>54342502
Only SDA to the best of my knowledge.
>>
>>54342639
Can't argue with you there. Sad how many are just flashy colors and fan-service.
>>
File: 1499882556500.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499882556500.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>54342502
Yes.

It was Imaginos again.
>>
File: smug ange.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
smug ange.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>54342660
May he RIP in peace.
>>
>>54342691
He was truly the best of us.
>>
>>54342660
>>54342714
What'd he do?
>>
>>54342795
nudes I think
>>
>>54342822
Gotta watch out for those statue nipples.
>>
I'm really curious as to what happened. No way it was just bans, right? I feel like we've slowed down by a factor of 2 or 3.
>>
File: 1499797587865.jpg (7MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
1499797587865.jpg
7MB, 1200x7130px
Anyone got the angel roommate CYOA? The one that's a counterpart to this one?
>>
>>54343064

The new mods are trash

Every anon is on edge
>>
File: ArchAngel Roommate.jpg (8MB, 1200x7130px) Image search: [Google]
ArchAngel Roommate.jpg
8MB, 1200x7130px
>>54343075
>>
>>54342099
>>54343064
Some fags and namefags got banned and no cyoa triggered a pointless dicussion about objectively subjective stuff yet. Really, it's not just bans, there simply isnt much to shitpost about.
>>
>>54334213
I really don't like that dual strain is now a single 75 point pool. This simply makes the contagious strain useless and the progenitor strain overpowered. The old version where they both had 75 each allowed you to have fun with both without being able to use the second strain to boost the first.

Case in point:
>Dual Strain

>Progenitor
+0 Subtle Change
-10 Wings (retractable)
-5 Tail (retractable)
-7.5 Aquatifc Adaptation (Retractable)
-5 Enhanced Tounge
-10 Camouflage
-5 Nightvision
-5 Enhanced Orifices
-15 Shapeshifter
-10 Self-Sustainable
-7.5 Tunneling
-7.5 Hypnosis
-10 Immortality
-20 Strength 4
-20 Agility 4
-20 Regeneration 4
-20 Invulnerability 4
-20 Intelligence 4
-20 Telekinesis 4
+10 Sex Change
+10 Self-Aware
+5 Infertile
+10 Genisis
+10 Evolution

>Contagious
+25 Fusion
+5 1 year
+40 1%
+10 Self-Aware
+10 Genesis
+10 Evolution

+2.5

From here, there's no point in adding more drawbacks. Any drawbacks on the Progenitor strain are there because I wanted them, and I already have ALL of the perks that I might want. The "contagious" strain is basically impossible to spread, so anything it does is irrelevant. Genisis/Evolution explicitly say "+10 each strain", which means they gain +20 to the pool for 2 strains, or up to +120 for 12 strains.

Being a "combined pool" is explicit permission to use points gained through drawbacks on a different strain. Previously, I had to take some more drawbacks on the progenitor and cut back on the perks.
>>
>>54343199
>I really don't like that dual strain is now a single 75 point pool.
>The old version where they both had 75 each allowed you to have fun with both without being able to use the second strain to boost the first.
Dual Strain always had a single pool of 75 points, it was just poorly worded in the earlier versions. If you want 2 strains, go with multi strain and choose 2 strains, then both strains will have 60 points each.
>>
File: 1449173936727.gif (2MB, 438x363px) Image search: [Google]
1449173936727.gif
2MB, 438x363px
>>54343075
Does Erelyra like bondage because she's one of those people who is in charge as a CEO all day so relishes the time spent not being in charge and letting others scurry about, or does she like it because she's in charge all day as a big CEO and so that personality extends into the bedroom. Both are common but are opposites. I'm fine with either since I would want to make her happy and I'm up for either but I'm just curious.
>>
File: Fairy King1.jpg (7MB, 1200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy King1.jpg
7MB, 1200x7200px
Has there been any updates for this?
>>
File: Fairy King2.jpg (6MB, 1200x4946px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy King2.jpg
6MB, 1200x4946px
>>54343422
>>
>>54343374
Could be either, really.

She just wants sexual relief after a long day of being in suits.
>>
File: 345436456345.gif (2MB, 390x215px) Image search: [Google]
345436456345.gif
2MB, 390x215px
>>54343075
>>54343441
Well I'll go with Mhyrie either way. I'll only ask her to be in her natural form and I'll tell her she's beautiful every morning when we wake up!
>>
>>54340226
she can succ
>>
>>54340226
The Daughter of Kirby.
>>
File: 1499644879763.jpg (5KB, 245x183px) Image search: [Google]
1499644879763.jpg
5KB, 245x183px
>>54343521
>Mhyrie
I hope you like being tied up and getting your dick licked once every 5 minutes.
>>
>>54343790
That's not denial, that's just boredom.
>>
>>54334213
So this seems like a pretty obvious exploit, but Multiple Strains gives way too many points if you choose all the same drawbacks.

Start by taking 12 strains, which gives 10 base points per strain. Each strain has to purchase an infection vector separately, but you can get more from drawbacks and those points are multiplicative. So consider the Darwinian build, where your descendants will take over the world.

All of your strains are built as follows
10: Base
5: Impregnation (I'm going to assume the child starts infected)
10: One Year
0: 100% Infection
15: Race * 3[Pick your poison.]
20: Minor Change
30: Self Aware

With 12 Strains, that gets 280 points. If you want more, one level of Genisis gets you 120. So you can purchase immortality and every parameter boost, with 20 points left over. If all of the race drawbacks are chosen identically, you essentially have an overpowered version of >>54338053. Since choosing other infection vectors is optional, you just make them all co-morbid and all of your descendants end up as Human+. You also have tow write off a large chunk of humanity, but empathy is not 4chan's strong point.

Contrast that with the max for single strain of 470 points. That total includes every drawback, and goes down if you make the quite reasonable decision not to render humanity mindless or infect more than 1 in 100 people.
>>
>>54343790
As someone else that likes Mhyrie, I have to say I actually really like her fetishes, and that sound really really tame for what I'm expecting of her.
>>
File: 1302109194364.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1302109194364.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>54343790
If she's my waifu then I want to make her happy. I would be delighted to indulge whatever she liked.

Her being happy would make me happy.
>>
>>54343790
Tied up is more a bondage thing. She could have you trapped to a machine, but going specifically on "toys and orgasm denial" she probably has some gadgets that make it so you can't cum. I doubt that's the only thing she does though, she probably has some machines that will go at you non stop too.
>>
>>54343803
>>54343821
>>54343837
I mean for that to be more like something she'd do while she's busy working on her science stuff. You can imagine whatever you want for your crazier activities.
>>
>>54343820
For multi-strain drawback points can only be spent on the strain with the drawback. Even if that weren't the case I'd assume they would need to be distributed evenly, so you'd only get 1/12th of that on the strain you want.

Multi strain is fine as it is. Dual strain should be "two strains with 75 points each", where all drawbacks are still strain-specific. In effect, single strain would net you the strongest strain "for everyone", dual strain would give you the strongest for yourself while also giving you a pretty decent one for everyone, and multi would just be so that you could have different strains for different circumstances, all of them would be pretty weak though.
>>
>>54344024
She has machines for when she's busy.
>>
>>54344042
I prefer the idea she likes you using toys on her, 'cause otherwise it's gay.
Thread posts: 396
Thread images: 112

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.