[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 69

File: Agitated Scotty.jpg (16KB, 340x350px) Image search: [Google]
Agitated Scotty.jpg
16KB, 340x350px
The best diplomat that I know is a fully-loaded phaser bank Edition.

Previous thread: >>54101243

A thread for discussing the Star Trek franchise and its various tabletop iterations.

Possible topics include Star Trek Adventures - the new rpg being produced by Modiphius - and WizKids’ Star Trek: Attack Wing miniatures game, as well as the previous rpgs produced by FASA, Last Unicorn Games and Decipher, the Starfleet Battles Universe, and Star Trek in general.

Game Resources

Star Trek Adventures, Modiphius’ 2d20 RPG
-Official Modiphius Page
>http://www.modiphius.com/star-trek.html
Playtest Materials (via Biff Tannen)
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/36m6c22co6y5m/Modiphius%20Star%20Trek%20Adventures
Reverse Engineered Character Creation.
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g2ofDX0-7tgHojjk7sKcp7uVFSK3M52eVP45gKNJhgY/edit?usp=sharing
Core Rulebook
>https://www.sendspace.com/file/ra1chb
>https://www.sendspace.com/file/u0um99

Older Licensed RPGs (FASA, Last Unicorn Games and Decipher)
>http://pastebin.com/ndCz650p

Other (Unlicensed) RPGS (Far Trek + Lasers and Feelings)
>http://pastebin.com/uzW5tPwS

WizKids’ Star Trek: Attack Wing Miniatures Game
-Official WizKids Page (Rules and Player Resources)
>http://wizkids.com/attackwing/star-trek-attack-wing/

Lore Resources

Memory Alpha - Canon wiki
>http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Portal:Main

Memory Beta - Noncanon wiki for licensed Star Trek works
>http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Fan Sites - Analysis of episodes, information on ships, technobabble and more
>http://pastebin.com/mxLWAPXF

Star Trek Maps - Based on the Star Trek Star Charts, updated and corrected
>http://www.startrekmap.com/index.html

/stg/ Homebrew Content
>http://pastebin.com/H1FL1UyP
>>
>>54212770
OP's note.
Fuck i suck! I forgot to add the thread name!
>>
Is it wrong that I want to run an RPG dealing with Starfleet JAG in the TOS era, just for the sheer hilarity of female officers running around in miniskirts?
>>
>>54213013
No, you are good in my books.
>>
>>54213013
Not at all, if anything I'd include optional miniskirts in all my post-TOS content too
>>
>>54213047
I already do that, but only for station posts. Away teams are too vital for SEXY FEMALE REDSHIRT, WEARING SEXY MINISKIRTS AND BEING SEXY.
>>
>>54213061
I dunno mate, I can think of more than a few away mission situations where a sexy thigh poking out of a miniskirt on the female redshirt could save the day and save valuable lives.
>>
>>54213076
True, but I ended up bowing to pressure from the girl in the group, who wanted didn't want their character to try and run in a miniskirt.
>>
>>54213124
You'd be surprised, it's the guys in my groups that have been sex negative, and the girls that we've had to reign in from whoring themselves out in-game to get loot. It's been hilarious to watch at times.
>>
>>54213162
True, but she's playing the only science officer, and the security officer is the player best known for using a Shuttle's torpedo array to break into a vault.
>>
>>54213181
Over-all I'd just make the miniskirt an option for uniforms, like the TNG season1 man-dresses
>>
File: TNG Piping styles.png (247KB, 495x460px) Image search: [Google]
TNG Piping styles.png
247KB, 495x460px
>>54213205
Technically, I do, I'm just a shit artist, so I use STO for uniform creation, and until I got the Academy set, I only had the WoK pants available. Now that I do, I can set up the right styles.
>>
File: screenshot_2017-07-06-20-29-40.jpg (31KB, 206x605px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_2017-07-06-20-29-40.jpg
31KB, 206x605px
>>54213352
I prefer the Odyssey uniforms over almost anything else STO offers (except the Intelligence uniforms which are just badass).
>>
>>54213892
Well yes, but if my characters are operating in the late 2360s, the Odyssey uniform wouldn't be in use. Plus it has a shit commbadge. So replace the shirt with the Odyssey one, and use the TNG film badge.
>>
>>54213919
I get that, I was just commenting that the Odyssey uniform was one of the best from STO. I just can't get the TNG Uniform and the 'irregular' marks on it (that black triangle serves no purpose) and the fact they were notoriously uncomfortable (The Picard Maneuver, the Riker Maneuver, etc were to stretch them out/keep them straight after all).
>>
Anybody got the viewing guides?
>>
>>54213998
The what?
>>
>>54214140
Some group made a bunch of viewing guides for the various Star Trek series. They have the title of the episode followed by the overall importance and quality of the episode, as well as a spoiler free content reminder. And I'm pretty sure one of our anons went and made one for Enterprise as well.
>>
>>54214169
Oh.
>>54213998
Sorry, I do not have them
>>
>>54212779
It happens, don't sweat it.

>>54212770
~TO DO FOR THIS THREAD~
It looks like a lot of our files are out of date, particularly for the Adventures links.
We need to try and get as much of those materials back in new file dumps.

We might also consider adding links for Ascendency and Attack Wing.
>>
>>54214379
We also keep losing the links for the new RPG. On that note, anyone know when the next books will be releasing in PDF? What the general release schedule is looking like?
>>
>>54213998
I have them. Will drop them when I get home.
>>
Anyone got some really good Nebula Class art? Preferably without any NCC designation? I really want something I could use for a computer wallpaper.
>>
>>54215677
Depends. How do you feel about screenshot-editor-anon's stuff? Because a lot of his work has Nebbies in them.
>>
>>54215789
I'm cool with that if it's good. If you have any, post them please.
>>
File: star-trek-generations.jpg (207KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
star-trek-generations.jpg
207KB, 1920x800px
>>54215677
I've always been a fan of the ending shot of Generations.
>>
File: Blushing Nebula.jpg (257KB, 1512x864px) Image search: [Google]
Blushing Nebula.jpg
257KB, 1512x864px
>>54215882
Here's the 4 I have
>>
>>54216044
>>
File: Nebula in Shadow.jpg (249KB, 1512x864px) Image search: [Google]
Nebula in Shadow.jpg
249KB, 1512x864px
>>54216052
>>
File: Nebula over Europe.jpg (270KB, 1512x864px) Image search: [Google]
Nebula over Europe.jpg
270KB, 1512x864px
>>54216065
>>
>>54215991
>>54216044
>>54216052
>>54216065
>>54216077
All awesome, thank you!
>>
File: thelin-tas-03.jpg (21KB, 350x476px) Image search: [Google]
thelin-tas-03.jpg
21KB, 350x476px
Anyone planning on running a Star Trek game on Roll20? I find I really want to play a thaan Andorian science officer...
>>
File: ST viewing guide 1.jpg (2MB, 899x8999px) Image search: [Google]
ST viewing guide 1.jpg
2MB, 899x8999px
>>54213998
>>
File: ST viewing guide 2.jpg (4MB, 1080x8800px) Image search: [Google]
ST viewing guide 2.jpg
4MB, 1080x8800px
>>54217920
>>
File: ST viewing guide 3.jpg (903KB, 1080x2525px) Image search: [Google]
ST viewing guide 3.jpg
903KB, 1080x2525px
>>54217939
Yeah this one annoys me too. Working on a full one but it ain't anywhere near done.
>>
File: ST viewing guide 4.jpg (2MB, 1080x5800px) Image search: [Google]
ST viewing guide 4.jpg
2MB, 1080x5800px
>>54217965
>>
File: Enterprise Viewing Guide V2.png (413KB, 800x3071px) Image search: [Google]
Enterprise Viewing Guide V2.png
413KB, 800x3071px
>>54217984
>>
File: 1423566012690.jpg (35KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1423566012690.jpg
35KB, 480x318px
>>54216809
Thinking about characters, I'd love to do Tony Stark as an engineer. A bit more mad science than tech wizard, more build a new one rather than simply fix the old thing, but with a lot of being a smarmy git to go with charming.

Plus some previous life problems that keep haunting him. Not so much of the alcoholism and arms dealing, something a bit more fitting for the setting. Definitely stepped on a lot of people on the way up though, but not because he couldn't do the work and needed an edge, just being too much of a cunt until something changed that.

I doubt I could pull it off though.
>>
File: IMG_2637.jpg (235KB, 1512x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2637.jpg
235KB, 1512x864px
>>
>>54213205

Technically the skirts were always optional. Even in the TOS era.
>>
>>54218061
So Scotty minus the accent?
>>
>>54220182
Scotty, and most Trek engineer in general, have a tendency to want to fix something that's broken and tinker with something to improve it rather than just toss it out for the new shiny piece of tech. Scotty would be "I didn't like how the warp core was running, so I adjusted the matter intermix rate and rerouted the plasma exhaust flow so now it's running smoother than the Tay on a clear summer morn'." Engineer Stark would be "I didn't like how the warp core was running, so I built a brand new one. From scratch. Warp drive will be offline for six days while we install it. Don't ask where I got the dilithium from."
>>
>>54220182
Scotty is far more of a workaholic, he isn't so much of a builder of things as the ultimate fixer of things, not anywhere as headstrong. And Scotty whilst capable of being a bit cheeky, is not really anywhere near being outright smarmy. He's too humble even though he knows he's a miracle worker and sometimes leans into that reputation.

Stark is more like young Kirk, if Kirk were driven to build rather than lead, and had to deal with something like Star Trek 2 when he was at his peak rather than during the time when he felt the most old and useless.
>>
>>54220380
But that raises another interesting question in itself:

Would younger Kirk ultimately be able to deal with Khan as well as older Kirk did?
>>
>>54220655
If by younger Kirk you mean TOS Kirk, definitely if still with Spock and McCoy aiming him. Kirk beat Khan because he knew things about starships and starship combat Khan did not, and could play on Khan's hate for him to push him into mistakes. Young Kirk could still well do that.

But where as for Kirk, facing his version of the Kobayashi Maru test for real came late in life and reminded him how it was to be younger, in command and facing danger directly after being stuck in Admiralty for years.

Going back to character comparison; for Stark, his version of having everything stripped away from him, having been shown the direct consequences of his actions and that still causing him further loss in the process set him on a path to redemption. Kirk didn't need that redemption because despite being an ass, when young he was still a very strongly moral person with a clear sense of doing what was needed to preserve life (formative event for really nailing that down was probably the mess on Tarsus 4 with Kodos the executioner). Where as Stark was an ultra-privileged arms dealer insulated fully from the consequences of his creations and whose good works were largely for better publicity, until that thing in Vietnam/Afghanistan/wherever else it's been in decades of comics now.
>>
>>54220655
Kirk was more level-headed, on balance, in the show, so I'd say yes.
>>
>>54220380
I'd argue it would be more like Engineer Picard, with the whole "stabbed through the heart because he was a shithead" thing. Maybe he's obsessed with building as a subconscious desire to make his mark on the universe knowing how finite life is.
>>
>>54218061
That would be pretty awesome actually.
>>
>>54217920
>>54217939
>>54217965
>>54217984
>>54218002
I presume these are all relative to their own series?
>>
>>54224003
That's fair, Picard though as a character I have trouble seeing as somewhat of a dickhead. Getting stabbed through the heart was a wake up call for him, sure, but I find it difficult to see him as just an ass making trouble given his uber-diplomat skills of later life.
Ok yeah he was arrogant as fuck and smug as hell in the first couple of seasons of TNG but well... everyone was to some degree. Once they'd ironed him out from season 3 onwards it's quite hard to see how he ever wasn't that commanding yet very reasonable, canvassing options and talking people down, legendary mediator to the point even the Klingons wanted him over an actual diplomat to sort out their shit.

Stark retains a lot of that smugness. It's tempered with an overwhelming sense of responsibility (especially given many of his problems are self-inflicted to some degree) and shame that creeps up on him. But like Kirk, he knows he really is awesome at what he does. Picard has a lot more humility, and keeps gaining it over time. Picard kept himself apart from the crew because he felt it appropriate, and was uncomfortable with the whole family thing, but softens. Stark's thing is more of an extension of what he sees as 'his' in terms of being responsible for in some way, going from just stuff to basically the entire planet and everyone on it as events scale up.

Picard's big character moment of sitting down at the poker table with the rest of the main characters wouldn't be a thing with Stark. Stark would have been there and fit right in, but he probably wouldn't feel like he really was just one of the guys, instead simply acting like it. Even though he could match wits with even Data. Hell he'd probably be genuine friends with Data before anyone else on that crew.
>>
>>54224877
One important thing with Picard is that he was a starship captain (by position or by rank) for 31 years before TNG even started. Lord knows how much character development he had in that time frame, how he was when he first took command. It's entirely possible, given the brash and headstrong nature Picard was described as having during and immediately after his Academy days, that Picard could be similar to how you describe before being captain, with 31 years of age and experience to refine his command style.
>>
>>54224981
Good point. Picard, unlike Kirk, clearly took a lot of time to get into his status. Kirk by comparison drove up the ranks at mad speed to be the youngest captain in the fleet at the time iirc, in his early 30s.

Thinking about the poker game more, as it's a big part of defining a character in how they interact with others: lets assume at some point my interpretation of Chief Engineer Stark ends up having to work for a while with the TNG/DS9 crews.

He'd see a lot of familiar aspects in Riker, particularly the getting laid a lot and stylish facial hair. They'd probably get on socially, but also there'd be cheesegrater levels of friction if Riker was ever in position of authority over him.

Geordie he'd probably react to a lot like Scotty did, thinking he's doing it wrong, but Georgie can make friends with anyone so there would be respect but never touch or criticise each other's ships or it's all fangs and claws.

O'Brien he'd seriously, genuinely respect as the one man that somehow keeps DS9 operational and made the Defiant workable, to the point that he'd want to learn how he does it. And somehow manages to be married and have kids whilst doing so.

Worf: wouldn't have much to go on with Worf. Dude operates in very different spheres and manners.

Crusher: I seriously doubt they'd bang. He'd be his usual flirty self but I think Crusher's manners and philosophy he'd find very off-putting.

Bashir I think he would manage to some common ground with quite easily. They'd annoy each other and banter would be rife, but with Bashir being just as smart as Stark but in non-conflicting areas, he'd so much rather have him treating his wounds than Crusher. Plus they share a similar sense of curiosity about things. I think Bashir's reaction to Data with noticing that he breathes and the like would be very similar.

Troi: would bang but no chance of any relationship other than pure casual sex, but they would both know that immediately.
>>
>>54225506 continued

Wesley: Stark would probably see a lot of his own younger self in Wesley's technical abilities but would really be hoping he doesn't have to make the same kind of mistakes and traumatic shit to turn him into a reasonable human being. And then be a bit sad that it turns out that Wesley did fuck up and get a dude killed. And ran off with the Traveller. He'd not like the wasted potential, or that Wesley did have to fuck up a whole lot, just like him.

Data: utterly fascinated by him. Would work well together, would have interesting conversations with about their respective takes on how people work. Might want to try building his own, better version of Data if he can just work out what techno-sorcery Soong pulled to make him work in the first place. If he tried he would probably end up with something radically different, more on the line of Exocomps than androids, because what he values in the idea of Data would be different to Soong.

Picard he would not want as his captain. He's too slow to act, too conventional, and doubts that he would entertain his ideas. He'd respect him for sure but I don't think that he'd like him.

Sisko though, it'd be rough, the philosophy might clash at times since they're both people who build, but when Sisko really shows his mettle and no-nonsense attitude, Stark's estimation of him would go up so hard he might even stop making fun of the whole Emissary thing for a while.

Jadzia Dax: would both play Tongo with and bang, same as Troi but he'd have one a hell of a lot more to talk about with her following given that she's up there with her weird science shit knowledge. Jam them both on a science problem of the week and expect that shit solved fast and probably with giant energy beams out the wazoo.

Ezri: Not so much. Doesn't have much use for counsellors as he is already incredibly aware of his flaws and problems and she's not offering much else since she's not into just casual sex.
>>
>>54225506
I could actually see Tony getting along well with Neelix. Hooking the galley stove into the plasma injectors sounds exactly like something you'd see on Cooking With Iron Man, and they both have a history of aiming for women way, way out of their league, and tragic pasts with WMDs.
>>
>>54225506
>>54225541
What would he think of Warlord Janeway?
>>
>>54224125
Yeah, more or less. However the Bad/Okay/Good section is more relative to general enjoyment value.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bmycssdaIA

This is exactly how I would want a Trek game to go.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNQBsJrYWKA

I now want to get a VR set.
>>
>>54230096
Having played this game I can confirm that this is the appropriate reaction to the TOS bridge mode.
>>
I'm gonna pop some tags,
only got 20 slips in my pocket.
I-I-I'm huntin',
looking for a come up.
This is fucking awesome.
>>
Core Rulebook
>https://www.sendspace.com/file/ra1chb
>https://www.sendspace.com/file/u0um99

the files are gone from both links now. anyone have new links?
>>
>>54231892
One of the devs is monitoring these threads, and DMCAing the uploads as soon as they're posted.
>>
>>54232064

Cant yall just upload a torrent and KEK his ass?
>>
>>54225876
Possible, I think that he would see through Neelix's cheeriness, probably out of pure cynicism on the idea that nobody could truly be that happy-go-lucky if they've been out in space for any serious amount of time.

>>54228821
Difficult. I think he'd respect her and her skills but would see a little too much of his own failings in her; he'd understand the overwhelming drive to get her crew home and the sometimes extreme measures taken. Forging an alliance with the Borg would be the kind of thing he'd joke about as a solution, but isn't his actual kind of answer to an impossible situation, but certainly one he could get behind once he considered it seriously and started working out the plans and contingency plans. Building them weapons that actually work properly would be many steps too far as it's basically what was wanted of him when he was captured back in 'nam/Afghanistan/whatever else its's been and what drove him to invent his way out of the situation.

He would be incredibly confused by the switching between that and her insistence on doing it by the book at times, frustrated by her failing to make the best of the many technical-minded people on her ship outside of rare occasions like stealing of the Borg transwarp coil or the building of the Delta Flyer.

So overall I think he'd consider her to be dangerous and would treat carefully, never too politely though despite her authority because he'd be expecting her to at any moment just switch and try to pull an Admiral Kirk (or worse) over something. Like she technically did with her future-self to get them home in the first place. Which he would then be openly smug about having called out that it was bound to happen. And quietly worried that it did and if he could have/should have done something.
>>
Alright, /stg/, I'm concepting a new starship for my game but need help filling out the decks. Here's what I have so far.

Deck 1 – Bridge, Captain’s Ready Room.
Deck 2 – Primary Sickbay, Transporter Room I.
Deck 3 – Captain’s Quarters, XO’s Quarters, XO’s Ready Room.
Deck 4 – Cargo Bays I & II, Ship’s Stores I.
Deck 5 – Brig.
Deck 6 – Transporter Rooms I & II, Holodeck I.
Deck 7 – Guest Quarters, Holodeck II.
Deck 8 – Arboretum, Bridge Officer Quarters, Science Lab I.
Deck 9 – Officers Lounge, Holodeck III.
Deck 10 – Officer’s Quarters, Secondary Sickbay, Transporter Room II.
Deck 11 – Crew Lounge, Crew Quarters.
Deck 12 – Crew Quarters, Holodecks IV and V.
Deck 13 – Crew Quarters, Married Crew Quarters, Nursery, School.
Deck 14 – Conference Room, Crew Quarters, Gymnasium I, Science Lab II.
Deck 15 – Gymnasium II, Science Lab III.
Deck 16 – Cargo Bays III & IV, Transporter Room III, Weapons Room
Deck 17 – Main Engineering, Ship’s Stores II

I want a maximum of 20 decks since the ship will be somewhat smaller than a typical ship, designed for exploration and GTFO when shit hits the fan (very strong hull and shields, able to hit Warp 9.9 for short bursts, basically no weapons though).

Help?
>>
>brig taking up an entire deck
Is this a prison transport?
>>
>>54233317
It's not taking up the entire deck, I'm just not sure what else to put on said deck. I'm wanting more ideas to fill out the ship and then, hopefully, I can find someone with far better skills than I to concept the ship. If not, I'll at least have a ship layout so my players can BS around on ship.
>>
>>54233350
Look at MSDs for existing classes and see how things are laid out apart from the easter egg things like giant rubber ducks.
>>
>>54233350
If it's the Brig, than clearly you also need to store all the weapon lockers there too and anything else that's dangerous for escaped prisoners to run off with
>>
File: 1155701122949.jpg (470KB, 2500x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1155701122949.jpg
470KB, 2500x1612px
>>54233412
I think deck plans would be better, some of the better ones that went full autism on the detailing like the original full Constitution class deck plans.

>>54233281
I think a lot of stuff should be generally unlabelled because a lot of space is really machinery or access to machinery. Or just storage.

Unfortunately the best I've got is Miranda class deck plans which cramps up everything and isn't up-to-date with things like holodecks, plus machines and stores take up more space than they probably would on a 24th century ship.
>>
>>54233317
>>54233350
>>54233472
Have the brig surrounded by empty area and paired airlocks. There's life support inside the brig and the rest of the ship, but not in the corridors between the two.

Also increase atmospheric pressure in the brig sufficiently that if someone beamed a prisoner out without spending around a day depressurizing, things would go Byford Dolphin Bell all over their ship's transporter room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPZ6MfXn3cE
>>
>>54233281
>No industrial fabrication room
>No secondary and tertiary engineering
>No warp core
>No phaser bank/array room or torpedo storage/launcher
>No security team ready room/briefing room/training room/quarters
>No shuttlebay
>No battle-bridge/auxiliary bridge

These came first and foremost to my mind as things that were missing on your ship.
>>
File: 1155701073047.jpg (535KB, 2500x1607px) Image search: [Google]
1155701073047.jpg
535KB, 2500x1607px
posting for the sake of completeness
>>
File: 1155701242708.jpg (535KB, 2500x1612px) Image search: [Google]
1155701242708.jpg
535KB, 2500x1612px
>>
File: 1155701012917.jpg (572KB, 2500x1613px) Image search: [Google]
1155701012917.jpg
572KB, 2500x1613px
>>
File: 1470537032314.gif (3MB, 328x190px) Image search: [Google]
1470537032314.gif
3MB, 328x190px
>>54230096
>>
>>54230096
Yeah, I didn't think I'd ever feel compelled to get one, but now...
>>
>>54233281
>>54233350

Security dayroom, quarters, messhall. Nobody wants to hang out with cops, and cops prefer hanging out with other cops. Have the small arms armory and firing range down there, too.

Have the brig deck closer to the middle of the ship. VIP quarters and Officers' Country should be above the brig, just as a matter of protocol.

I don't see a bowling alley.
>>
>>54233598
The guards would have to decompress also. Stuck down there for a week or two at a time, have to spend a day in the box before they could go back to the rest of the ship. That either divides the ship into brig guards vs the rest of Security, or treats guards as a punishment detail. Bad for morale, unless you're Klingons or Terran Empire. Also there's long term medical issues from repeated decompression/recompression.
>>
>>54235028
Why do you need guards? If the prisoners try to escape, redshirts will be cleaning off the surroundings with mops. Just make sure the prisoners are aware of this and one way or the other they'll be no trouble.
>>
>>54235768
And then one of them has a medical emergency, pressure related or otherwise. Or has vistors, or needs a priest. Sorry, you can't just leave them in a box.

You *are* a Klingon, aren't you?
>>
>>54235837
>medical emergency
>Gee, it isn't like starfleet has a fancy gadget which could come in handy in such a situation...
>>
>>54233350
For ships, space efficiency should be premium. The brig should be on the same deck as a shuttlebay, in case they need to take on or offload prisoners by shuttle. You don't want to parade them halfway around the ship where they could cause trouble. Since you're putting a shuttlebay on that deck, you should also have cargo bays and machinery areas, again for efficient loading and offloading of cargo by shuttle. There should also be cargo transporters for the same reason, and a personal transporter or two. Remember that just because multiple things are on the same deck doesn't mean they can't be separated. The brig and security offices can be behind a double set of security doors that are restricted to high security clearance and are set to automatically seal in the event of a power loss.
>>
File: avenger-predator-bluescale4.gif (385KB, 3900x1500px) Image search: [Google]
avenger-predator-bluescale4.gif
385KB, 3900x1500px
>>54236082
There's a thought - a lot of things are 2 decks tall. Or possibly higher. Shuttle and cargo bays in particular, but transporters have a lot of systems under the pads that take up space. A cargo bay with cargo transporters might well with all it's systems take up space across 3 or 4 decks.
>>
>>54217984
Hey, I kinda liked Mudd's Women, The Alternative Factor and Wolf in The Fold...
>>
>>54237111
To each their own, I guess. The list are, after all, subjective.
>>
File: 1496383953472.png (3MB, 2200x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1496383953472.png
3MB, 2200x2200px
>>
File: my diiiiiiiiiiick.jpg (40KB, 252x364px) Image search: [Google]
my diiiiiiiiiiick.jpg
40KB, 252x364px
>>54240067
>>
>>54240139
I too have a fetish for Roman senatorial politics! Nice to know I'm not the only one.
>>
>>54236880
By doing this you could also do something like put the brig right around the cargo bays and shuttle bays, but it's on the upper of the two decks so a potential escapee can't get into them without falling.

But in general a brig isn't supposed to be that big a deal. It's only there to handle any major disciplinary issues among the crew; even a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier in real life has a brig capacity of 17 (of which only 2 are isolated cells, the other 15 are a barrack) and that's for a crew of over 6,000. If a starship is going into a mission where they know they're likely to take hostile prisoners of some kind, it's much more likely they'd convert a cargo bay to be a makeshift holding area (another plus to having the brig on the same level as the cargo bays) or be accompanied by a ship specifically intended to be a prisoner transport ship (which is where the word brig comes from in the first place).
>>
File: ooo.png (111KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
ooo.png
111KB, 672x434px
>>54240067
Is this porn?
>>
>>54242492
Whatever it is, it's pretty incredible.
>>
>>54219620
>Even in the TOS era
Is that ever actually confirmed in canon? I know there were female officers wearing the pants version both in the Pike era and in the TOS movie era, but the miniskirt version seemed universal for female officers in the 2260s.
>>
>>54242945
It was at the discretion of the station or vessel's commander to make the skirts optional or not. So if the local CO wants miniskirts only, that's all you get.
>>
>>54243228
And given who was in command of the Enterprise at the time, I think the reason we only see miniskirts is pretty obvious.
>>
>Michael Eddington: [to Sisko] I know you. I was like you once. But then I opened my eyes. Open your eyes, Captain. Why is the Federation so obsessed with the Maquis? We've never harmed you. And yet we're constantly arrested and charged with terrorism. Starships chase us through the Badlands, and our supporters are harassed and ridiculed. Why? Because we've left the Federation, and that's the one thing you can't accept. Nobody leaves Paradise, everyone should want to be in the Federation! Hell, you even want the Cardassians to join. You're only sending them replicators because one day, they can take their rightful place on the Federation Council. You know, in some ways, you're even worse than the Borg. At least they tell you about their plans for assimilation. You're more insidious, you assimilate people - and they don't even know it.

How do you counter his point?
>>
>>54244908
>Listen here you little shit, I've had it with your short sighted myopia and greed about these dumb fucking colonists. This inability or unwillingness to take the strategic view is exactly why you never had a hope of making command track. In case you haven't noticed we're staring down the barrel of war with the Dominion, the Borg could return at any moment with the Defiant five thousand light years out of position to defend Earth, the Romulans have been acting up along the Neutral Zone, and there's something in the Badlands that can make an Intrepid class starship vanish without a trace. Excuse me for not wanting a war on FIVE FRONTS if we can keep the Cardassians happy for the price of a small border adjustment and an exchange of colonists.
>But really, none of that matters. The Cardassians have launched biosphere purging long range torpedoes at each of the disputed worlds, and you're not putting me in the mood to ask Gul Dukat to stop them.
>>
>>54218002
>can't fly the alien sphere ship
>forgot but he definitely fucks up
>lets camp on this unknown planet
>gets date raped
Barely into Enterprise, do the writers hate Trip or something?
>>
>>54244908
I actually came up response to that when I was playing STO and someone tried similar speech to me.

It's basically about choice, the Borg will not give you choice if they want your shit they will take it and you, not matter what you want.

Federation allways gives the people they want to join them a choice and if they say fuck off and never come back Federation will do so and stay away unless the people in question have chance of heart and ask Federation back.

So basically Edddington was full of shit.
>>
>>54244908
YOU DENSE MOTHER FUCKER! The needs of the many outweigh the needs of a few plebs who want to play pioneers IN SPAAAACE! This Eddington, this is why the theory of infinite multi-verse is lacking. In one of those you would have been deemed suitable for a command post and infinity just isn't big enough to accommodate this.

Yes is sucks that people were forced off of their dirt farms they had been living on for a few years and had to come back to the opulence of the core worlds where their every need is catered for. Yes it sends the wrong message to the spoonheads that they can waltz in and fight a hard and costly war for a few long range outpost worlds that probably will lead them to be emboldened later and result in more of their soldiers committing suicide by Star Fleet. But you know what else sucks? The Fleet getting smashed at Wolf 359 and the looming sword of unexpected round 2, constant threat of Dominion invasion and the need to not show weakness in front of a whole bunch of neighbouring empires. That means that we need to not get involved in shitty little wars started by space Jews settling the Gaza DMZ.

That being said I still think that Star Fleet should have carried on pushing into Cardassian space during the 1st war when they were in a position of relative strength rather than loosing their bottle and doing a half job.
>>
>>54246719
I think it was kneejerk reaction to the first Borg invasion, "holy shit the Borg are dangerous, we can't keep ships tied up dealing with Cardassians, make a deal with them right now" and dense motherfuckers that Cardassians are, they thought their totally effective "lose every major battle with Starfleet" plan actually made the Federation to sue for peace and made some demands and where suprised when Federation said yes to all of them.
>>
>>54246719
>spoiler
As we can see from Wolf 359, a little under a decade later, Starfleet just didn't have the expertise or manpower to effectively invade and subjugate even a minor power in 2354. By all accounts, the early 2300s were so peaceful as to make Starfleet cashier out their good officers, even with an enormous advantage in hulls and technology.

>>54246772
I can agree with this. The Cardassians are a medium sized fish in a very small pond, while the Federation is a huge fish and a massive pond, since according to canon in the late 2360s, the Federation was putting down 9 brush wars, handling yet another "Klingons are retarded moment," gearing up to fight the Dominion, preparing to fight the Borg, actually fighting the Borg, and could afford to send their fastest ships off to the Delta Quadrant to head the Borg off at the pass.
>>
>>54246794
>and could afford to send their fastest ships off to the Delta Quadrant to head the Borg off at the pass.
Is this Voyager? Never seen Voyager.
>>
>>54246896
No.

Voyager was a ship that got abducted by Creepy Space Wizard looking for a heir to inherit his pedo cave.
>>
>>54246919
This accurately sums up the premise for Voyager. That makes me sad.
>>
File: AveryBrooksAtConvention_crop.jpg (131KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
AveryBrooksAtConvention_crop.jpg
131KB, 600x687px
>>54246919
>>
>>54246269
They handle/write Trip poorly, at least for the first couple seasons. You'll find that Hoshi and Maywether get similar treatment.

Enterprise suffered from B&B trying to recapture the Kirk/Spock/Bones dynamic with Archer/T'Pol/Tucker. So they consistently got development while the rest of the cast generally had to wait for one of their episodes for anything of note to happen in their lives.
>>
>>54246919
Pretty much this.
Also, how did the Maquis happen in that episode? I just cant remember.
Were they fighting, had they already fought and Feddies were transporting them to nearest space police or were Maquis abducted separately?
>>
>>54248612
They were abducted separately. Teaser had them fighting Cardassians, jumping into the Badlands, and then being abducted. Voyager was sent to follow them and then got abducted themselves.
>>
File: 1498984058132.jpg (294KB, 1022x563px) Image search: [Google]
1498984058132.jpg
294KB, 1022x563px
I has a question.

The ye olde mutant ridgeless Klingons lived as long as normal Klingons, 250+ years baring major illness or injury it seems. We know this from the DS9 episode with the tribbles.

It's was also possible for them to be easily disguised as human and that disguise be held up for centuries. It also seems like that they could hold the charade up long enough to get a job and climb the career ladder without anyone noticing.

A Klingon could have joined Star Fleet back in the days of Pike and Kirk, kept transferring, manipulating the paperwork, bribing doctors to let him skip check ups, bought some second hand medical equipment to deal with minor to moderate injuries, lucked/skilled his way out of serious injuries, decided that actually this is a pretty sweet gig and human/andorian women are hot.

Several centuries later he's got completely silver hair and all the outward signs of an advanced case of old but is remarkably spry for his apparent age. His record is unremarkable of any real incident beyond being competent.

Then equally old Vulcan admiral sees him and recognizes him. Questions get asked.

What would happen to him?

Turns out vulcan admiral is a romulan operative from way back when and 12+ regime changes ago. She went native as well.
>>
>>54249723
Using "Drumhead" and "Doctor Bashir, I Presume" as precedent, falsifying paperwork, especially over the course of centuries, is a fast way to get yourself unceremoniously booted from Starfleet. Exceptions can be made depending on his record, but since you've made a point that his record is unremarkable it's unlikely they'll bend the rules for him.

Now, using "Heart of Stone" as precedent another command-level officer could simply sponsor his readmission into Starfleet, and using Wesley fucking Crusher as precedent a starship captain can assign whoever the fuck he wants as an officer on his ship, so another captain or admiral could just have him reinstated and assigned to his/her command. So that guy better hope he has friends in high places.
>>
>>54244908
I don't. The maquis had the moral high ground in defending themselves from the spoonheads.
>>
>>54244908

You Betrayed Your Uniform!
>>
>>54244908
"Things can be replaced. Lives cannot." followed by blowing up his water pumping station.

The Maquis arguments for leaving the Federation is because the Federation gave away "their" colonies and "their" homes, but they were Federation colonists settling on Federation-claimed worlds using Federation technology, equipment and assistance. They were never "their" homes, and when they were told they needed to move over in order to ensure peace they got butthurt and decided to kick up shit with the Cardassians. I'm not going to pretend for one second that the Cardassians are in any way morally in the right, but the Maquis are a bunch of naive self-righteous fuckwits whose actions threaten to reignite a war and put millions of people in jeopardy just because they were told to go colonize somewhere else.

The space Indians had some ground to stand on because of historical circumstances, and even then that was shaky. The rest have no argument beyond "muh fee fees"
>>
>>54250903
>"Things can be replaced. Lives cannot." followed by blowing up his water pumping station.
Good reference to a good episode.
>>
>>54246772
So what you're saying is, Cardassia is basically Wimp Lo?
>>
>>54212770
Anyone want to see an FPS based in the Dominion War?
>>
>>54244908
>Commits acts of terrorism
>Steals supplies from the Federation regularly
>Jeopardises peace between the Federation and Cardassia
>Is led by numerous Starfleet defectors
Oh gee guys, I wonder why Starfleet would have any reason to hunt the Maquis.
>>
>>54249723

McCoy does a cursory vitals check on some dude in the original Tribbles episode and says, flatly, "Jim this man's a Klingon".

It'd be simpler and cheaper for the Klinks to recruit a human deep-cover agent.
>>
>>54249723
By that stage the Federation and Kilingons were besties. I figure that part of that would have resulted in Intelligence agencies recalling their operatives, with a once off deal that they get off without imprisonment. If this guy refused then he'd be up shit creek with not only the Federation, but also the Klingon Empire for insubordination.

And I suspect that Starfleet would be willing to extradite him to Klingon authorities for harsher punishment.
>>
File: IMG_2704.jpg (279KB, 1512x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2704.jpg
279KB, 1512x864px
>>
>>54251805
Which incidentally, since I'm rereading the series, irritates the hell out of me about Star Trek Vanguard. They have a diplomatic attache that's actually a Klingon posing as a human, but that has to come up at physicals. Of course, it gets explained by the station's XO being in a hot lesbian Vulcan/Klingon tryst with her. But that's no explanation at all.
>>
>>54253637
On the other hand, with all the shit happening as a result of the Klingons bankrupting themselves, plenty of things could fall under the cracks, like that one sleeper ship they dealt with in TNG season 2. Makes sense that an operative could use the organizational chaos to go incognito.
>>
>>54255248
Yeah that's the kind of thing that makes them a bad officer for covering up. I hope they got caught and appropriately dealt with for it at some point, otherwise seems too much like wankery on the part of the author.
>>
>>54255634
Kind of? The Vulcan is using the Klingon as a double agent to have the Klingons piss off the Tholians so the Federation can discover more of the technology that leads to the Genesis device. Since the Vulcan is part of SF Intelligence, she has a wider latitude than most.
>>
>>54233281
You forgot the Goat Locker.

Where are the Chiefs supposed to sleep/work/play
>>
>>54232136
>>54231892
Yea, can someone upload it somewhere?
>>
>>54233281
Where's the puppy room?
>>
>>54258088
Closest holodeck to the counselor's office.
>>
Waiting waiting waiting for the scan.
>>
>>54246269
This is bullshit, T'Pol is the hottest main character ever on Trek and they saddle her with some kind of bowl cut bullshit.
>>
File: nope.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>>54261579
not liking short hair, what are you gay?
>>
>>54261579
Seven was hotter.
>>
>>54255097
Romulan aesthetic best aesthetic. Vulcan ring drives come second though.
>>
>>54253637
It could be that at some point he told his government to go fuck themselves using Klingon swear words and calling into question the parentage of his superiors. He was young and brash and sometimes didn't think things through. Maybe they told him to kidnap an admirals child and hold them for ransom or something else that crossed a line he was unwilling to cross.

When the offer of recalling agents comes he's now stuck where he is because if he reveals himself he gets sent back to the Empire for either an execution or a life sentence in the Dilithium Mines of Rura Penthe which is just execution but takes longer.

But if he stays where he is he will either get sent to a UFP Prison which is a holiday camp comparatively or get sent back to the Empire. It's better odds.

So then it's a matter of remaining undetected as long as possible to extend his borrowed time.
>>
>>54261579
>hottest
>not referring to the majestic dolphin that is Ben Sisko
>with beard and shaved head, of course
>>
>>54244908
I sip my Earl Grey tea (which is actually lovely, I tried it recently) and I ask him if he's expended all non-violent forms of conflict resolution. I then remind him that his actions endanger not only his people, but all the people of the Federation. If he thinks his patch of dirt is worth the billions of lives that could be lost in another war then I have nothing more to say to him. Clearly I'm dealing with a narcissist of the highest order.
>>
>>54244908
I say nothing. I just order Worf to fire those damn torpedoes. I'm here to do a mission and bring the Maquis to an end, not get into a philosophical or political debate. Leave that shit for others.
>>
>>54244908
If there's one thing that annoyed me throughout DS9, it was having an antagonist say something that may sound reasonable to the average viewer but also being easily refuted but never having anyone actually refute them, at least explicitly. Sisko could have very quickly countered every one of Eddington's points, but instead they went with the "YU BERTRAYED YER UNICORN" bit. It's like someone said earlier, the entire Maquis philosophy was thrown in the dumpster with Ensigns of Command and that was over four years before the Maquis were first introduced.

Dukat and Sloan also suffer from this because all they needed was for one person to call them out on their shit for reasons other than idealism, but it never happened.
>>
>>54267041
This. Oh so much this
>>
https://twitter.com/AmbassadorKael/status/884489337072566273
>Just found put about the next couple of big things in the distant STO future, and maaaaaaaan it's pretty exciting.
>distant future
Andromeda expansion confirmed.
>>
>>54269965
More Temporal investigations shit and some thrill-baiting about a Cardassian faction that ultimately turns out to be fruitless.
>>
>>54270628
>"Hey guys, we've happy to announce playable Cardassian!"
>"...as part of our brand new 29th century Federation temporal agent faction!"
>(Note: 29c captains only get six unique missions before being sent to the 25th century to do the same god-forsaken missions as every other Federation character. Remember to buy those master keys! :^))
>>
>>54270903
And then they wouldn't get any cardassian ships, but some sorta shitty 29th century utility cruiser.
>>
>>54271043
Don't worry. I'm sure that they will put as much effort into the utility ship as was put into the other 29c ships to keep it consistent.

Which is to say sweet fuck all effort unless you count "make it as shit looking as humanly possible" as effort.
>>
>>54251479
I've lost planets, making me the victor.
>>
File: trial_run_by_killabc-d5ul9gc.jpg (906KB, 2000x1264px) Image search: [Google]
trial_run_by_killabc-d5ul9gc.jpg
906KB, 2000x1264px
>>
>>54218002
>the one where Florida gets a brand new bypass
kek'd harder than I should've, even though I've never watched ENT. Does the Timecop memery seriously start in Season 1, though?
Jesus christ.
>>
File: 1399853398101.png (329KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1399853398101.png
329KB, 600x450px
>>54233642
>warp core is somehow not in engineering
>wait, which one?
>oh yeah we need two bridges two
>and dedicated gunnery rooms on a lightly armed scout/recon ship
>that's supposed to be smaller than most
>>
>>54273285
Yes but it only shows up every ten episodes or so
>>
>>54273399
Not that guy, but just a heads up, 20 decks is pretty big for a lightly armed scout/recon ship. Voyager had 15 decks. Defiant had 5. Ent-D had 42 decks but that's because it's a massive behemoth design for long-term deep-space self-sufficiency. What's described in the original post for the ship is pretty much a lighter-armed Intrepid, so it'll probably be a bit smaller and leaner.
>>
>>54273743
I dunno, could just be oddly tall, long neck segment for it's size. Voyager is very compact due to no distinct separation of primary and secondary hull. It's more on the likes of the original Enterprise in decks, which by the 24th century is pretty small. So if it's in typical configuration of distinct primary and secondary hulls like Ambassador class era, rather than a lot more compact as with later ships, then it's just got a neck to take up that extra space in some place.

Just spitballin' how that might work out anyway.
>>
>>54213047
Hell, aren't there a few male officers in the backgrounds of earlier TNG episodes with skirts or pantsless tunics or something?
>>
>>54275137
Even in space, Starfleet tends to consider how "sleek" a ship looks, even if it's entirely aesthetic. The Galaxy class is a massive plodding behemoth that isn't expected to break any speed records. The Intrepid is sleek and streamlined. The Excelsior and Sovereign look sleeker than the Constitution and Galaxy. And of course the Defiant is a pocket battleship that goes fast and shoots things. So even if it's designed for exploration, being able to have bursts of superspeed to get out of dodge would probably mean it would be on the sleeker and more streamlined end, similar to Voyager. Longer, not taller. Even if it has a distinct saucer and secondary hull, it'd look more like the saucer was resting on top of the secondary hull, similar to the Nebula.
>>
>>54216809
I might be interested. Using the new Modiphius book?
>>
File: avenger.jpg (54KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
avenger.jpg
54KB, 960x720px
>>54275279
True but there are designs with more decks than people wthink of, since many are not complete decks. Like the Constellation and New Orleans class, because it's got the decks in the neck segments going out to the engines. Otherwise that's a pretty compact ship.

Though for that to make sense with what's already there they should have listed the bridge as something like deck 6-ish or similar. Well, they still could after all.

Another option to be sleek but tall is to only have a small engineering hull, slung low to mount a larger deflector than typical for a small ship, in which case everything through decks ...I dunno, let's say 8 down to 13 is neck then a 7 deck tall pod with the whole reactor assembly kept well away from the primary hull. Imagining something like the Avenger class here for reference. Or the Freedom class if it had a pod and 2 nacelles for more up-to-date look.

Though that is still pretty pretty damn big for a scout.
>>
>>54276768
And that's why Federation "science vessels" and "scout ships" are viewed with suspicion.
>>
>>54276768
>Another option to be sleek but tall is to only have a small engineering hull, slung low to mount a larger deflector than typical for a small ship
The first thing that came to mind was the Oberth. The Oberth itself is only 11 decks, but if you were to take that kind of design, expand the saucer and outrigger, and thicken the struts so they counted as actual decks, then you could get it up to ~20 without it being too massive. You could further wank it by saying the outrigger design is for a new kind of warp field, which is faster but less stable, hence high warp speed for a short burst.
>>
>>54216809
>>54276048
I'd be interested but have no gm experience
>>
>>54277411
No one does, it's a new book. Unless you'd like an older system?
>>
I'm going to make Star Trek Interactive Fiction. Haven't decided:

1. Whether it'll be a TOS story or an original cast of characters on their own mission to boldly go etc. etc.

2. Whether it'll be more about solving puzzles and have a text parser, or more of a CYOA style thing where you have a list of options and click one.

3. Whether it'll take place primarily on the ship, with the player as the captain making decisions as crisis strikes, or on a planet after landing.

I'm open to any input.

Trekfu for attention. And before anybody asks if I mean Uhura or Sulu, the answer is yes.
>>
>>54277669

>New crew
>Mixture of both
>Wherever the players' actions lead
>>
File: L-13 'Fat Man' Battleship.png (75KB, 408x248px) Image search: [Google]
L-13 'Fat Man' Battleship.png
75KB, 408x248px
>ywn go into battle with your fellow warriors on the fattest BB/troop carrier around
Hot qab loD.
>>
So, /stg/, what's your favorite class of starship and why?
>>
>>54273285
It literally starts in the first episode, and goes all the way through to the beginning of the forth season. In fact, the whole third season is a single time cop action. It's not like it's an every-episode thing, as >>54273404 points out.
>>
>>54280110
>In fact, the whole third season is a single time cop action
I thought it was a retool where they spend the whole season without support in enemy territory like people thought VOY should have been.
>>
>>54280238
That's how the time cop action played out. The whole thing is that the Xindi were getting help from time bandits, and the action was to correct/prevent further contamination.
>>
Adventures PDF is deleted. Is it worth buying
>>
>>54279908
Nebula-style kitbash of an Excelsior or Ambassador (apollo?)
>>
>>54280651
Honestly not sure. People on here have said it looks alright. But that one guy that has played their D20 system, in Conan the Barbarian, was very critical of the system as a whole.
>>
>>54280651
Eh... It's really, really well made, I will give it that. It also seems perfectly playable. But it is really, really dense as well. The printer-friendly version is 300+ pages long and doesn't get into character creation rules until page 100 or so with "Lifepath Creation" (it does start talking about things before this but this is where you actually start trying to do it properly).
>>
>>54218002
The worst isn't Cogenitor, it's A Night in Sick Bay.
>>
>>54281477
I disagree. Night in Sickbay was boring. A very bad episode, but just boring. Cogenitor is worse for having lofty aspirations and falling pathetically short of them. It wants to be this high minded morality play about marginalised groups in society and identity norms (doing Enterprise S2's favourite thing and making cheap knock-offs of good TNG episodes) and instead comes off as a ham-fisted lecture. The premise is bad, the "moral lesson" is blurred and for me it is the worst episode of Enterprise.

However that's probably down to personal taste. I've heard from plenty of people that quite enjoy this one.
>>
>>54279908
For me it's between the Nebula, Excelsior and Nova.

I generally like the idea of a workhorse class that can be modified and refitted for decades to come.
>>
>>54279908
Nebula Class, though I will admit that the STO "Horizon Class" (Olympic Class remodel) is really nifty.
>>
>>54281853
Are you me?
>>
>>54282927
No
>>
>>54281659
>Enterprise S2's favourite thing and making cheap knock-offs of good TNG episodes
I have never seen a more accurate description of it than that
>>
>>54280651
If you're thinking of buying the book, have a look at this first.
https://pastebin.com/wHh96JqT
>>
>>54280651
The print copy of the rulebook is pretty damn far outside my budget so I can't comment there. But .pdf seems a lot more affordable so if you're actually planning on playing, probably.

Otherwise I'd wait for full reviews rather than dive in out of curiosity. Frankly I am amazed that star trek has even gotten another full official rpg after all this time.
>>
Is there anywhere I can see the rulebook's table of contents? I won't buy a new system without seeing it and I can't find any previews.
>>
>>54285577
See
>>54284779
>>
>>54277411
No I mean like gm role in any other system. I've tried to play different pnp numerous times but the group's in my area always fall though. I'm hoping this may work. Would love a trek pnp to be my first
>>
I'm almost done with DS9 and I have been loving it. It's my first Star Trek and I'm interested in getting into more of it. Should I watch Voyager next or TNG? I'm a little turned off by TNG because it looks too family friendly and safe.
>>
>>54285637
It's honestly a shame that you didn't start with TNG, because half of DS9's appeal is the context that it was written to contrast TNG (and later Voyager). It really is one-of-a-kind in the franchise.
>>
>>54285637
Watch ToS then Next Gen. Don't watch Enterprise. It gets better later on but the wait for it get good is just terrible. I have little experience with Voyager so I will defer to others opinions.
>>
>>54285594
Oh, thanks.

Quite a bit of padding in this rulebook. Also, while the graphics on each page may look "cool," it's kind of distracting and limits the amount of information on each page. But I think I will use it instead of Where No Man Has Gone Before.
>>
Since we're in RPG-mode... character ideas anyone?
>>
>>54286167
Pakled science officer.
Make INT your least buffed stat and try to get every penalty on it you can get and still insist on doing everything scientifically.
While roleplaying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lxIL1WlxSQ
>>
>>54286167
I'm finding it genuinely hard to think of things that are not just: race typically seen as unsuitable for [ job ].

But things shouldn't really but that unsuitable, I mean star trek had been on enough to go as far as even an (unseen) Vulcan councillor on DS9 (I think).

I guess I fail at making things that pass the Plinkett test.
>>
>>54286167
Mr Teeth.

First Gorn to serve in Star Fleet. No, Mr Teeth is not his real name, it's just what he answers to because he gave up trying to get anyone to pronounce his name right. He is not happy about this but he is not happy about most things. He is not much of a people person.

He is an engineer but is not an officer as he has never seen the inside of any educational institute off of the Gorn homeworld. Left Gorn Space due to old fuckers refusing to die/retire and clogging up the job market. Fond of cheap beer, undercooked and raw meat and Tellerite comedian stand up acts.

He saw some fighting in the Dominion war. It was not the first war that he has been in, not by a long way. It's not that he goes out looking for fights to be in so much as he is very old and it's sometimes unavoidable. Another unavoidable thing with living that long is the inevitable belief in tin-foil hat conspiracies. Galactic. Ferangi. Acquisition.

Is fuck huge and can tank a lot of damage. On one occasion a Jem'Hadar kill team (3 members typically) did beam into his "Reactor Pit"/Engine Room. Although he did require medical attention to have the knife blade removed from his beer gut and a substantial plasma burn hole in his back patched up but none of the Jem'Hadar survived. The Jem'Hadar did not die well and it was know that Mr Teeth was picking bits of Jem'Hadar out of his teeth for some time afterwards. Mr Teeth has no sense of fair play or indeed much understanding of the concept.

His biggest annoyance is that the FUCKING BLUE BASTARD Andorians keep turning the thermostat down like the insufferable blue bastards that they are. Yes he is a little bit racist, but he is racist against everybody without fear or favour including other Gorn.
>>
>>54286292
This mostly served to remind me that of all the problems the DUNE film had, that theme was absolutely not one of them.
>>
>>54286167
Klingon P.I.
>>
>>54287148
>>54286167
I was in a trek game once where our DM had us roll up characters separately, but let us each pick a position in the crew. The game was set about 25 years after DS9, and our ship was the USS Cuyahoga, which was a really old and outdated Miranda. In order to make things interesting, the captain was a senile old man too troublesome to promote to admiral, refusing to retire, and too experienced to force out, allowing us to be more autonomous because he basically just didn't do much.

Game was relatively unremarkable except for a couple things. One, our medical officer ended up being a cadassian, part of a crew exchange program, and our security officer ended up being a bajoran. Hilarity ensued. Two, we ended up making first contact with some weird couple of species and got our warp engines all fucked up, so we ended up spending about 4 months playing main battleship in an outdated piece of shit ship before Starfleet finally decided to send in some help. Had a DS9 feel to it, but on a drastically smaller scale.
>>
>>54287148
>I'm finding it genuinely hard to think of things that are not just: race typically seen as unsuitable for [ job ].
My favorite thing to do is "race typically seen as unsuitable for [job]" but then come up with a way to make them perfectly suitable for that job while still being consistent with their culture. You laugh at the idea of a Klingon counselor, but you'd be surprised how much Klingon legends help people overcome their issues.
>>
>>54287479
This guy gets it. Then again, my first thought is "How would a Tellarite ambassador work, if the purpose is not 'War were declared'?"
>>
>>54287534
The Tellarites are perfect for ambasssadorial work. See the reason the Tellarites argue so much is because they believe every point of view should be represented. That means your Ambassador is never gonna lose his cool, because the opposing Ambassador attempts to offend him just come off as other opinions.
With a little Starfleet training and a working knowledge of the race in question, the Tellarites could be perfect for the diplomatic core.
>>
>>54287534
Tellarites are argumentative in the Socratic sense, they're not a race of assholes.
>>
>>54286167
https://app.roll20.net/join/2395549/T2iBzw

If anyone is interested, come on in for discussion. I've got a workout in two hours.
>>
File: IMG_2041.jpg (247KB, 1464x888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.jpg
247KB, 1464x888px
>>
>>54287716
>they're not a race of assholes.
Try telling that to anyone who's ever written a Tellarite for anything
>>
>>54287716
>Implying Socrates wasn't an asshole.
I agree with you otherwise, tho
>>
>>54285637
Watch TNG. You'll notice that the first 2 seasons are really hit and miss but it does get pretty good. TNG has some really great episodes, as well as solid arcs. You'll find it's more episodic but Arcs can be stretched out over a few episodes through 2 or 3 seasons.

Voyager is a shitshow. It should be great, and in spots it is, but it's so inconsistent and the characters are mostly unlikeable. I'd watch it, maybe with some curating from /stg/ or other sources. That one anon (>>54217965) says he's working on a guide. It mightn't be perfect but it'd be better than nothing.

And watch Enterprise, if only for te good arcs in season 3 and 4. There's some pretty good Trek in there.
>>
>>54281659
I prefer ambitious failures to boring tripe but I respect your opinion
>>
File: calamity_by_killabc-d5y77qu.jpg (832KB, 2000x1264px) Image search: [Google]
calamity_by_killabc-d5y77qu.jpg
832KB, 2000x1264px
>>
>>54286167
A Cardassian ex-spy working as a tailor after being exiled from Cardassia!
>>
>>54292577
Oh, I can just imagine it now. You can't just play a normal tailor, you need to make him a member of the species that occupied Bajorans and are thus hated by all Bajorans, but he's just so nice and charming that they magically don't try to kill him on sight. You'll probably try to play the "but I'm a REAL Cardassian, not like those phony war-mongering Cardassians" bit to justify it. And he can't just be a tailor, he's actually a former spy and assassin and actually one of the super duper bestest assassins ever. You'll probably expect the GM to just let you deus ex your way out of problems with your super elite spy knowledge. Oh and you'll probably have some bullshit explanation for why Starfleet lets a super amazing spy just wander around. That'll never work, I can smell the Mary Sue from here.
>>
>>54286167
Runaway Romulan partygirl thats hit every nightclub on Risa
>>
>>54286167
Bajoran masochist with a Cardassian fetish, family name Tora.
>>
>>54286167
Human female who suffered a transporter accident akin to what affected Picard, Ro, Guinan and Keiko (got deaged) en route to Starfleet Academy. Has developed a major Napoleon Complex because of it and can't be aged back up since it was her first teleporter trip in years (the planet she called home had strange atmospheric events that prevented transporter tech to work). Science officer specializing in alien studies.
>>
https://youtu.be/m6swnio1HE4
>>
https://youtu.be/m6swnio1HE4 )()15(-
>>
https://youtu.be/m6swnio1HE4 Inungvebkon
>>
>>54294063
>>54294086
>>54294103
wut?
>>
>>54292788
Now you see, I don't know how seriously to take this. And that scares me.
>>
>>54287245
This does raise the question of how the fuck would a Jem'Hadar be considered a viable threat to the Gorn?

For saying that they have been the Vanguard of the Dominion for 10,000 years the Dominion must have been fighting mango wielding pygmies or some thing.

The first Jem'Hadar to encounter an adult Gorn could not possibly have been prepared for how unprepared he was.
>>
>>54297511
The biggest reason the Jem'Hadar are so damn good at their jobs is because they've got near perfect personal stealth, numbers, suicidal combat tactics and Klingon tier strength. The numbers just magnify all the other facets. By all accounts though, a Vulcan can btfo a Jem'Hadar not attacking from their shroud.
>>
>>54297536
I'd argue that the stealth is negated somewhat by the heightened Gorn sense of smell to determine that there is one in the area and hand held scanning devices being able to tell exactly where they are at short range.

But yes, if Vulcans ever regressed they would be fucking terrifying.
>>
>>54297696
When Klingons regress, nobody can tell the difference.
When Vulcans regress, they throw shit around and get phaser stabby.
When humans regress, star systems die, new forms of alcohol are invented, and the population doubles every decade.
>>
>>54297962
We're just that good. It's telling that the Ferengi and a couple of other races are actually terrified of only Humanity, rather than the Federation itself. It does make me wonder how the Federation was losing in the Yesterday's Enterprise timeline, since when our backs are to the wall, humanity will do a litany of hilariously terrible things that the Klingons just don't have the stomach for.
>>
>>54297962
Moral of the story;

The Dominion lucked the fuck out. If the war had of continued we would have gone Full WW3 on them but with access to late 24c weaponry.

And somewhere Star Fleet keep the Doomsday Machine that Kirk disabled that eats planets.
>>
>>54298043
Reminder that Pluto and its moons were hollowed out and turn into WMD and time machine repositories, and the bigger shit, like the Doomsday Machine, was kept in the Oort Cloud.
>>
>>54298068
Seriously? Is this part of the actual Star Trek Fluff that they kept the shit they found? Even the Beta Fluff?

Despite it raising the question of why they didn't splat the Cube the moment it dropped out of warp it is still such a fucking lovely idea.

UFP gets pushed back to core worlds by something big and bad and merciless. Then humanity reminds people why they exchanged the bayonet for the olive branch and spent 300+ years obsessively not picking up anything that might possibly be considered a weapon of war.

It's the same reason a recovered alcoholic doesn't work in a pub.

Then what's left of Star Fleet breaks out the Nightmare Fuel. The mutagenic plagues, the proto-matter planet eaters, the Doomsday Machine, the sub-space transporters connected directly to the nuke warehouse, the extra-dimensional transporters that bypass shields and just dump people from their ships into space, the relativistic anti-matter warheads, the phased-cloak tellefragger kill bots, ancient Vulcan psionic weapons magnified to obscene proportions, subspace weapons, that warp wave effect capable of fucking a world from light years out and oh so many other things.

Star Fleet, even in the official just shit seen on the show material, is sitting on enough weaponry to scour the galaxy of life.

If they had a mind to.

Star Fleet is gentle. It does not war. Nobody would survive if it did.
>>
>>54298278
I would do a 'Humanity Fuck Yeah' but the Federation is multi-species so I'll go 'Starfleet Fuck Yeah' instead.
>>
>>54298278
>Seriously? Is this part of the actual Star Trek Fluff that they kept the shit they found? Even the Beta Fluff?
It flip flops. Beta fluff has Pluto get eaten by a Borg cube in a generally pretty bad novel for a joke. Said novel also includes Seven of Nine taking command of a Doomsday Machine through a mind meld, whereupon it starts eating the cube. Of course, because it's a terrible novel, said Borg cube nopes out because it somehow learned how to Q teleport from scanning Lady Q. Otherwise, the planet is still there, and full of time travel and doomsday weapons. Also note that the Department of Temporal Investigations brokers a time travel cease fire from 2366 to 2381 simply because none of the downtime agencies want time traveling Borg.
>>
>>54298006
Yesterday's Enterprise wasn't to that point yet. The Federation's core space was still intact and they were still mostly holding the line with regular ships and weapons.

>>54298319
The Borg DID time travel though. Voyager and Enterprise confirmed it, and since the Enterprise timeline leads all the way up to the Kelvin era, we can assume it's a stable fact of trek history.
>>
>>54298579
>The Borg DID time travel though. Voyager and Enterprise confirmed it, and since the Enterprise timeline leads all the way up to the Kelvin era, we can assume it's a stable fact of trek history.
Enterprise wasn't time travel on its own, it tied into First Contact. And personally, I think Enterprise shunts off into Kelvin trek, because the former is merely okay, but the second is trash. Anyway, the technobabble explanation for said accords was that the Borg couldn't do it reliably, but would send dozens of cubes into the timestream, and might get lucky with one or two. Preventing the Collective from having reliable time travel was the goal there.
>>
>>54298622
Star Trek in the Kelvin timeline has been altered from the 60s onwards.

If Kirk and friends go back to get the whales it will be a slightly different Kirk and friends, maybe the Kelvin Scotty won't jive a glass manufacturer the recipe for super glass. Maybe Bones doesn't fix a ladies kidneys or he fixes more people in the hospital just because he's there. Maybe the black Uhura rather than Chekov gets arrested.
>>
>>54299097
>Maybe the black Uhura rather than Chekov gets arrested.
Thus sparking a riot? I could see it.
>>
Huh, I'd forgotten that the Space Romans had joined the Federation. Apparently they're some of the best security and tactical officers in Starfleet.
>>
>>54300250
Who?
>>
>>54300250

Due to Weird Subspace stuff there is a near exact copy of earth out there (there are a few actually) slightly different continental arrangements, and different cultural divergence points. This one, the roman empire never fell, and existed into modern times. The TOS Crew had a wacky wild adventure there... they eventually got their shit together and joined the federation.
>>
File: Space Shows.png (604KB, 855x581px) Image search: [Google]
Space Shows.png
604KB, 855x581px
I like Star Trek.
>>
>>54300472
Those assholes? How the duck did they do that?
>>
>>54300696

Gave up Slavery, started space exploration, turned their shit around, they were basically 21st century humans.
>>
>>54300720
Fuck...
>>
>>54298043
We already did start quite a way down that path, the Dominion was fucked the second they crossed us when Odo was infected with the morphogenic virus.

The only reason the Founders survived was because Sloane was too predictable, did exactly as Bashir expected and got mind-raped for the cure.
>>
>>54300521
That's some pretty terrible taste there. But at least you have DS9 at the top where it belongs.
>>
>>54300720
They also managed to con Starfleet into considering the gladius they all wear a cultural thing, so every single crewman on board the USS Centurion, their gifted OG Connie, can stab the ever loving fuck out of boarders.
>>
>>54298278
The one thing preventing them from being an existential threat was ships that were too slow and fragile. Then Janeway came back.
>>
>>54301550
Hard no on that one buddy, that's a pretty good list.
>>
File: kirk is a jerk.gif (995KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
kirk is a jerk.gif
995KB, 468x312px
>>54300521
>TAS below Enterprise
>TAS below Voyager
>>
>>54303560
>implying you've watched TAS
>>
>>54304659
I have. I mean it wasn't much special but it wasn't a train wreck like most of Enterprise.
>>
>>54304763
TAS not a train wreck?
It literally had an episode where they meet satan and have a jolly good time
>>
File: 1493658324615.png (161KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1493658324615.png
161KB, 500x313px
>>54304969
but i like that episode.....
>>
>>54304969
That was fun though. I mean train wreck in a bad way, where it's not even entertaining to sit through to laugh at.
>>
>>54304763
>>54305075
Enterprise is fine. It has plenty of good episodes. You could probably make the same assessment of TAS.
>>
>>
>>54306573
The people complaining about irrelevant shit like that wouldn't have watched Star Trek anyway. The people who are actual fans are complaining that it basically looks like JJTrek: The Series.
>>
>>54304659
It's on Netflix and Prime streaming, even normies have seen it.
>>
>>54306573
>>54306674
I've got faith, to believe!
I've got strength, of the soul, no JJtrek is gonna bend or break me!
>>
>>54306693
Enterprise would've been much better received if it had used an orchestral score for its intro, instead of an above-average power ballad.

Discuss.
>>
>>54307662
Changing the theme doesn't make the writing any less bland and uninspired.
>>
>>54287245
>ferengi subspace defence force
>tin-foil hat conspiracy
delet this
>>
>>54307736

The Temporal Time War was an interesting idea but horribly used. It would have also likely have worked better with a non-prequel Star Trek than Enterprise. You have a lot more room to play with stuff in a time war when you can actually make up how the future will go.
>>
>>54300521
Swap VOY for ENT and you've got yourself a deal.
>>
File: 1480522358330.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480522358330.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>54307662
>>54307736
Nigga, just loudly hum Archer's Theme over the opening credits and it's fine. Also,
>christian rock
>above-average
>>
File: come-sail-away.jpg (144KB, 1920x818px) Image search: [Google]
come-sail-away.jpg
144KB, 1920x818px
>>54307662
They couldn't afford the rights to "Magic Carpet Ride".
>>
>>54307923
I've Got Faith is okay, which makes it above-average Christian Rock.
>>
File: 1494783436286.gif (2MB, 432x227px) Image search: [Google]
1494783436286.gif
2MB, 432x227px
>New Season
>Precisely one (1) episode
>>
>>54308397
>clint eastwood and lee van cleef
>no eli wallach
Shit tier reaction image.
>>
I've been away from STO for a bit. Did they ever make fleets cross faction, or is it still segregated for Feds and KDF?

On a similar note, any advice in going about finding a decent fleet? I know there was/is a tg/v/4chan/whatever one, but last I checked it was pretty dead.
>>
>>54308792
Still segregated.

If you want Fed then just go with the /v/ one, it might be dead but last I checked it wasn't full of cunts and at least had fleet projects slotted.
>>
>>54308889
Nah I'm a Klink. Which makes things that much harder.
>>
>>54308926
Your best bet is to try and get in to either Klingon Intelligence or a fleet from their armada. KI themselves probably have a waiting list the size of the Praxis asteroid belt, but if you can figure out what fleets are with them then you can at least benefit from getting an invite to their fleet holdings through Armada chat.
>>
>>54308889

Can Rolumans make fleets or are they just limited to Federation/Klingon fleets?
>>
>>54309172
Limited to whoever they allied with.

I know, it sucks, but you know Cryptic's not going to do any more work than they need to in order to bilk money out of neet whales.
>>
File: kestrel-jan-4.jpg (486KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kestrel-jan-4.jpg
486KB, 1920x1080px
Has anyone tried making a character in the modiphius system?
>>
File: first city Qo'noS.jpg (1MB, 2499x1276px) Image search: [Google]
first city Qo'noS.jpg
1MB, 2499x1276px
I am looking for a youtube channel that posted a lot of good Star Trek parodies. I only remember one, and in the end Data got fired out of the Proton Torpedo tube... Sorry if I am being vague, but does anyone know what I am talking about?
>>
>>54311780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rYMykaNW6s
>>
File: comfy as fuark.jpg (776KB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
comfy as fuark.jpg
776KB, 2880x2160px
>>54311780
Thanks, pal. You's a true nigga. Have a comfy room.
>>
>>54311780
>>54311912
You mean this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngsqaRD2HI8&index=4&list=PLKA_WqdzIF5XlKBO60F4YBW20qElfoQ6y#t=46.632248 one?
>>
>>54309732
Not yet for me. I'm still looking the system over since it is so fucking dense.
>>
File: rayel.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
rayel.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>54312120
That's the one. Thanks, guy.
>>
>>54306573
Nice strawman reddit.
>>
>>54307662
This is actually true desu. When you put off people at the very start, they aren't going to be inclined to be fair to the actual content.
>>
>>54309732
I'll do it tomorrow. At least I can get that far by myself.
>>
>>54308430
The fuck you on about he's right there as third one.
>>
>>54313896
That's Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.
>>
>>54308889
What is the /v/ fleet called?
>>
>>54314577
Vidya Trek.
>>
>>54213061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBXSEoiSWCw
>>
>>54309732
There's a character creator up on the net.

Seemed pretty straightforward to whip out a character.
>>
>>54315863
Where is this creator?
>>
>>54315881
It's a Google Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U9cCqw7rNirMeFa6P2NQNhvPhL2sKZnM2yi9T4gmQ1Y/edit#gid=1730875424
>>
if you were picard would you have been able to resist the fucktoy engineered to be the perfect woman
>>
>>54317101
Who?
>>
>>54317132
Famke Janssen from that episode where to seal some treaty, one species is going to give the other the ULTIMATE WAIFU, only she imprints on Picard first.
>>
File: full_circle_by_kjc733-daownri.png (735KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
full_circle_by_kjc733-daownri.png
735KB, 1024x576px
>>54317101
If I were Picard, yes.
If I were me, eh maybe not but I am no Picard.
>>
>>54317195
>Intrepid with Sovereign nacelles
Disgusting. Next you'll tell me you've got a 2370s styled Galaxy lying around.
>>
File: Kamala.jpg (29KB, 607x557px) Image search: [Google]
Kamala.jpg
29KB, 607x557px
>>54317132
The Perfect Mate TNG episode
and to answer >>54317101
hell no, Famke Janssen in her prime and she totally into you.
>>
>>54317241
Bigger question. What if she became Dax as originally offered, and you're Sisko faced with that everyday, and she's interested in you?
>>
>>54317252
introduce jake to his new stepmother
>>
File: galaxyrefit3.jpg (88KB, 352x821px) Image search: [Google]
galaxyrefit3.jpg
88KB, 352x821px
>>54317213
>>
File: galaxy-sovereign-hybrid.jpg (67KB, 640x603px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-sovereign-hybrid.jpg
67KB, 640x603px
>>54317308
>>54317252
>>
File: Chabot refit.jpg (96KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chabot refit.jpg
96KB, 1024x768px
>>54317876
Neat
>>
>>54317876
That's actually not bad though.
>>
>>54317876

This looks far better than the actual Galaxy.

>>54317308

Whyyyy?
>>
>>54318426
>Whyyyy?

Dunno but honestly I've seen waaaay worse.
>>
File: IMG_2057.jpg (261KB, 1512x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.jpg
261KB, 1512x864px
>>
File: sunlight_by_kjc733-d9zcs5i.png (456KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
sunlight_by_kjc733-d9zcs5i.png
456KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>
>>54317272
The only correct answer.
>>
Rolled 9, 15, 4, 19 = 47 (4d20)

>>54313699
OK here we go. Going to do the Lifepath Creation system, as stated on p101 in the STA manual. Also going to use this as a base for a new STO character, because I'm bored. I might need a little help with this, since this is the first /tg/ character I've ever rolled.
Rolling first for species (1d20), then for height in cm (130+3d20), or 4d20 right now. Since it's going to be in STO, it's going to be female, and no uggos, meaning no Tellaries; if I roll that, I'm going to reroll.
>>
>>54322596
Ok, 9 means human (how lame), and the height is 168 cm, or 5'6" (also kinda lame).
As a human, we get to add +1 to any three attributes (the base is 7 in all). We also get to add a talent, with the base options and Resolute and Spirit of Discovery.
Wut do?
>>
>>54322848
>the height is 168 cm, or 5'6" (also kinda lame).
Your character ever get confused for a Ferengi, or just a manlet?
>>
>>54322876
They are female, so they're pretty average in that regard.
Speaking of, we also need a name for this qt. Alice is her first name, but she needs a last name.
>>
>>54322596
>Rolled ... 47

I see what you're up to, dice roller.
>>
>>54322596
>47
You have summoned this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIGxMENwq1k
>>
>>54322905
Jeffries
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>54322989
>>54323137
>>54323656
Her name is either Fortizima Svenson (nicknamed "47") or Alice Jeffries. Rolling 1d2.
>>
>>54323656
>this triggers the Dave
>>
File: Air support.jpg (648KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Air support.jpg
648KB, 1920x1080px
>>54323688
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY DAVE OF THE JEFFERIES TUBES.
ORBITAL FIRE SUPPORT AND REDSHIRTS WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST WITH "GET OUTTA MAH TUBES!"
>>
>>54323678
47 it is. Going with "Resolute" trait, which gives us +3 to max stress. Also giving +1 to Presence, Daring, and Reason, which brings us to:
Name: Fortizima Svenson ("47")
Species: Human
Traits: Human
Attributes:
CON-7 FIT-7 PRE-8 DAR-8 INS-8 REA-7
Disciplines:
COM-1 SEC-1 SCI-1 CONN-1 ENG-1 MED-1
Talents: Resolute
That's it for this thread, and this step. Once somebody not me starts a new thread, we'll continue.
>>
New thread
>>54324960
>>54324960
>>54324960
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.