[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1587: Writefag for your life, fag Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 519
Thread images: 73

File: 1488260257629.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1488260257629.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>54081795
>>
Speaking of Scathach what is she like?
>>
>>54091679
>It's a loss-condition
Obligation isn't the loss condition. It's becoming Enlightened that is your loss condition.

>If someone with an atypical moral compass arrives in the jump, do they instantly lose the chain?
Nope but they might commit Transgressions more easily. Like with RPing a villian, you are tempted to Transgress more easily.

>For someone who's never played the game, is the loss-condition worth using this setting's abilities?
In my opinion, yes.

>>54091884
Crystal tech and yep. Magical Girl would be a decent Aesthetic however Crystal Spires and Togas isn't really an Aesthetic, it's examples of stuff made by the Aesthetic.

>>54091890
>I like the item "The Forbidden Truth"
Thanks.

>"The Magazine" from Megas XLR
Neat!

>The Universal Bible is a bit unclear. Is it the bible for your current jump? You may want to say you get a new one for each jump so 'updating' doesn't make you loose the last jumps bible.
Oh I'll write something about that.

>I How about dropping the Agency to 200 CP so all the importing organisations are in the same price tier?
I'll think about it.

>And buff a bit and put it in the 400 CP spot to replace the agency?
That would just end with me making it a Item Combination thingy like the device from Sburb or the perks that combine stuff I think. I'll mull it over.

>Appearance wise, add CP in the brackets instead of just numbers, and bold the item and perk names
>And bold section titles like Origins, Perks, Items, and DrawbacksSure I could try that.

>>54092063
Indeed I will.

>>54092165
I know. They can even be used as viable Flotation Devices if they're kept in good condition.
>>
>>54092424
>Scathach
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sc%C3%A1thach

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Scathach

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Lancer_(Fate/Grand_Order_-_Sc%C3%A1thach)

Don't be lazy.
>>
>>54092188
Never ever.
>>
File: Eclipse Phase.png (38KB, 346x201px) Image search: [Google]
Eclipse Phase.png
38KB, 346x201px
Which one's you, /jc/?
>>
>>54092464
The left one, atleast he gets a chance with Krystal even if she leaves him.
>>
>>54092463
Not even with an equal partnership?
>>
>>54092501
There's no such thing with Denarians. Either you're on top or they are. And eventually they always end up on top.
>>
>>54092509
I'll go with the Darkhallow idea then...
How powerful would the rite make me? I know we never saw it completed, but can I have your speculative thoughts on the matter?
>>
>>54092509
Unless you redeem yhem, then they make babies in your brain.
>>
>>54092436
>Obligation isn't the loss condition. It's becoming Enlightened that is your loss condition.
And, uh, how do we avoid becoming Enlightened?

Because the list of Transgressions seems to include "Bringing the dead back to life." at 2, which I do kind of regularly? I mean, 1 is less problematic, but "Mass murder." does tend to pop up in places like 40k.

I'd... rather not risk something like this if we keep it post-jump
>>
File: 1466121441595.gif (929KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466121441595.gif
929KB, 264x320px
>>54092538
>>54092529
Do not.

DO. NOT.

DO NOT!
>>
>>54092529
Well, according to Jim Butcher Cowl would've been able to beat down Mab in a duel if he'd pulled it off. Evil Bob (who stored Kemmler's dark lore) is basically a minor deity of the spirit world and Himmler himself died several times under the combined might of the White Council. Which, coincidentally, Jim also said would be needed to take down Mab.

His magic tends to involve lots of freezing cold and darkness. But also according to Jim, the Erlking and the Summer/Winter triumvirates are the result of something like the Darkhallow but older being performed during Halloween when the stasis of immortality is fluid. So yeah, it's pretty unclear at the moment.
>>
File: scathach.gif (2MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
scathach.gif
2MB, 499x281px
>>54092424
Scathach is great!

http://tainbocuailnge.tumblr.com/post/158235591397/scathach

This is a pretty long post about her, but basically tl;dr, she's someone who struggles with wanting to appear serious but really wants to have fun (by fighting) but struggles with reconciling the two.
>>
>>54092584
Well Transgression is more of a mental thing than a hard rules thing. I'd add a line or nine about how it works in the next update.
>>
>>54092591
Why not? Brain babies are cute.
>>
>>54092436
Do I commit transgressions when I violate my moral code or the current jump's moral code?
>>
>>54092436
So is this ready to be jumpedBecause it looks pretty ready
>>
>>54092529
Well okay. Mab, the Queen of Air and Darkness is the ruler of the Winter Court of the Fae. She's basically a goddess, the type of power you'd expect to see thrown around in comics instead of urban fantasy novels. The protagonist – who knows a lot better than most how powerful she is – felt the power that the only Darkhallow we've seen in the books held and described it as being far and away beyond Mab.

Of course, a lot of that is because the guy doing the ritual went out of the way to stir up a ton of powerful ghosts and summon the Erlking, who is a peer to Mab, and the Wild Hunt.

If you pull it off on a similar scale, you'd basically be the strongest thing in the setting that isn't straight out of Lovecraft or able to unravel galaxies with a word.

>>54092538
That wasn't a real Denarian. It was basically a psychic footprint in his brain.
>>
>>54092660
>>54092584
How does this look?

>On the one hand, Obligation binds a genius to humanity; on the other hand, Inspiration tells him to do things that no sane person would ever want to do, and this grinding against the wheel of the local ideal of 'normal' is called a Transgression. This violation of your personal morals, or the morals agreed upon by the vast majority of local populous, with the use of Inspiration is what makes the event so jarring. A Genius could murder a person in cold blood with a knife all day long but using Inspiration to do so unhinges the system a bit more than your usual serial killer.

>>54092750
Not yet.
>>
>>54092779
I don't see why this setting is so super speshul that it needs its own loss condition, especially one that persists post-jump.
>>
File: 06f08c44f3f5086c80ba38c667ad4424.jpg (370KB, 1260x1920px) Image search: [Google]
06f08c44f3f5086c80ba38c667ad4424.jpg
370KB, 1260x1920px
>>54092658
Sure, they're cute, but potentially getting the back of your head blown off during the birthing process is a real downside. And that's not to mention the migraines that go along with it during gestation.

Also >>54092766 has a point. It wasn't really the Demarian in the first place.
>>
>>54092779
Just let it drop post-jump like literally every other fucking thing.
>>
Is any of the disney princesses waifu material?
>>
>>54092799
Well as it is, it's not really a 'new' loss condition. Just me explaining that Enlightenment is death.

>>54092813
See above.
>>
>>54092779
>>54092827
fair enough that I get some benchmarks for Greater Wonders ? would something like The Dome from ultimate Marvel be possible? what about a Vaulted Archology that continuously makes itself bigger on the inside? or a combination of the two.
>>54092817
Depends what you go for
>>
>>54092779
I'd REALLY still rather be rid of it post-jump, especially if it works on other's morals. Damn.

But I suppose it's at least contained to stuff that uses Inspiration.

Reading bits of the supplement pdf, it looks to me like an anti-insanity perk will take care of it?
>>
File: 1473388226645.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473388226645.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>54092817
Megara
>>
File: MPost4449-f291474b06_o.jpg (62KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
MPost4449-f291474b06_o.jpg
62KB, 750x600px
>>54092779
Might be best to just say that you can't become Enlightened post-jump.
>>
>>54092827
Why? Insanity isn't death. This is you forcing your retarded houserules on everyone who takes this jump.
>>
Have you ever been surrounded by jackassery and awfulness in any world? What did you do about it?
>>
>>54092873
read it again, it's ego death, not insanity. And there's already precedent for This kind of thing the changeling jump
>>
>>54092464
Left one. The irony is that I'm a god.
>>
>>54092855
Reminder that 'I Won't Say I'm in Love' is the most tsundere Disney song ever.
>>
>>54092889
>Have you ever been surrounded by jackassery and awfulness in any world?

yeah

> What did you do about it?

steal all their cookies
>>
>>54092873
The Enlightened have had all that they use to be bured away, It's ego death.
>>
>>54092895
What page? "Enlightenment" doesn't turn up anything for me. And no, unless it literally causes the universe to erase you from existence or renders you entirely brain-dead, then it really isn't.
>>
File: Genius.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Genius.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>>54092845
Just look at the pdf, there's example Wonders from page 397 forward.
>>
>>54092827
I think you're confusing Enlightened with Illuminated. Enlightened is the Lemurian term for Unmada, which the Lemurian background makes you by default.

Secondly, being turned into an insane vessel for a corrupting supernatural energy does not normally count as death in Jumpchain. It's bad enough that doing too much reading of scientific literature in a day can force an Unmada check and drive you crazy in the first place, without adding the failure condition onto it.
>>
>>54092889
Well sure, that's bound to happen eventually in any chain unless you stick to the mostly nice worlds. As for what I do about it? I try to fix things, because my Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain antics have less of an impact if everyone is being dickish. And because it's the right thing to do, though I won'd admit that outloud.
>>
>>54092904
She's on the short list of non-shit tsunderes
>>
>>54092941
Who else is on the list?
>>
>>54092928
Page 34. Paragraph above "The Consensus" in the pdfs of the game that have been posted here.
>>
>>54092921
So? Unless it's bundled with a more traditional form of death, then it shouldn't count. There are dozens of ways to lose your mind in such a way, and none of them should otherwise count. And unless you specifically take perks to prevent it, it's bound to happen anyway.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 299x169px
Would using a pokeball on Shenron work? If so what would there be to do with him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-sYe59twg
>>
>>54092889
>What did you do about it?
While making the sacrifices for it was dificult, I have not once felt regret for buying the "Punch people through the internet" perk in GVW.
>>
>>54092921
So amnesia drawbacks should count as death? Just amnesia in general should count as death? No, that's retarded. It's not death unless it's literally death, or brought about by some other way that would usually kill you. Like some forms of teleportation where there's a lack of continuity.
>>
>>54092962
IIRC it burns away your soul as well. It's not really you anymore, It's a Science Cthulhu wearing a you suit.
>>
>>54093010
Nah, he's no pokemon. Same way it wouldn't work on humans.
>>
>>54092779
>>54092827

In my opinion it should be dropped post Jump just like the Exalted great curse is.
>>
>>54093034
Humans are Pokemon, though.
>>
>>54093034
Considering that it can work on god-like entities, where do you draw the line between pokemon and non-pokemon?
>>
>>54092845
The Dome would be possible. The latter part might be possible, with the apex of several different Axioms. As for a combination of the two? I don't think so as just a Greater Wonder.

>>54092847
Anti-Insanity would help a person keep a high(er) Obligation and as such be better off then the usual Genius yes.

>>54092858
I guess.

>>54092936
Ah sorry we just call it Enlightened not Illuminated.

It's not the insanity it's the ego death. See >>54092958 >>54093030 and >>54092929
As for the Lemurian background. Well to use the other guys term. You are the Science Cthulhu so it isn't a threat.
>>
>>54093030
So? There are literally perks you can buy that take away your "soul". It's not necessary for life. If it's not literally death, then it shouldn't count. Also, I can't find anything to support that assertion unless you just count the "soul" as an extension of your personality.
>>
>>54093010
I'm growing to hate this fucking Goku-face.

Both because Goku's a shit-tier character, and for the dumb shit that accompanies it whenever it's posted.
>>
>>54093010
>45 seconds ad in the vid
>>
>>54092463
>>54092509
>There's no such thing with Denarians.
The question was about joining the Denarian Order?
Like taking orders from Nick? No. Never worth it.

Just picking up the coin(s) for a power up?
That can be a good idea, but you would really want some Perks from other jumps to keep you from getting taken over, or to do a reverse possession on the fallen angel in the coin.

They are insidious, and maybe not by just by compelling persuasion either. In the latest book Dresden thought one of them was editing a hosts sensory input to make them take actions based a made up view of reality.

But if you are immune to that somehow, or have the spiritual mojo to to attack their soul directly, or hollow out their personality and turn them into a empty husk that grants powers if they try and fuck with you, you can pick one up.

>>54092501
>Not even with an equal partnership?
Nick might be an equal partner, and his wife and daughter. Might. Note that the daughter got manipulated into killing herself to open a door instead of some other disposable knight.

But there are perks in the jump that would make them treat you fairly. Do you have those?
>>
>>54092889
What can be done? The things I'd have to do to make them stop are worse than anything they can do on their own.
>>
>>54093075
>It's not the insanity it's the ego death. So fucking what? "Ego-death" isn't death. This is your houserules. It doesn't even kill you in the traditional sense.
>>
>>54093081
>"Hey guys, you know what sounds good? Moving the tournament that will result in universes dying to TOMORROW!"

>"GOKU WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS"

>"Because I want a good fight!"
>>
>>54093075
Do you realize how many forms of insanity could be considered "ego-death"? There are a few.
>>
>>54093149
>>54093113
>"The Illuminated are not fooled by Mania: they are Mania. The Illuminated have been consumed by their own Inspiration. That alien light burns away their personalities, leaving nothing but a swirling vortex of Mania and alien logic. It's estimated that about 20% of all fall to Illumination eventually: 10% more or less immediately and 10% over the course of their lives. Most of the latter are Lemurians, but no one is entirely safe. An Illuminated becomes "genius," rather than remaining an individual genius. As a mad scientist succumbs to Illumination, raw Inspiration swallows up the genius' personality. He becomes something amazing and terrible, entirely devoid of human feelings or thoughts, a mere conduit for the deranged energy of genius as it floods into the world. The Illuminated are dangerous and magnificent, transcendental mathematical intellects wrapped in the guise of mortal flesh, their actions unpredictable and dangerous. Whatever motivates the Illuminated, they are often as beautiful as they are cruel, capable of composing grand and monstrous projects, as Maniacal light from another world spills from their eyes"
^This^ is a form of death. Just with really fancy results. A direct quote from the book.
>>
>>54093139
How the the fuck did real Goku become a bigger fucking retard than TFS Goku?!
>>
>>54092779
Becoming 'Enlightened' being an loose condition isn't an issue after this jump ends, right?

And various anti-corruption or 'your personality stays the same/ you are you' perks can keep you from loosing obligation by committing sins in the first place, right?
>>
>>54093011
GVW?
>>
>>54093156
I'm pretty sure they don't consider that death on a fundamental level, rather than just not getting what you're saying.

They're free to have that Sword of Damocles on their head and risk losing their status as Jumper to pure mad science, but I'd personally prefer that not be the case.
>>
>>54093156
Yes, I'm looking at that quote, and it's only "death" by your houserules.
>>
>>54092947
Megara (Herc)
Misaka Mikoto (Raildex)
Morrigan (DAO)

There's my short list
>>
>>54093186
Generic Virtual World
>>
>>54093156
He will not stop bitching, just so you know. He's all booty bothered now, and will happily keep going all night long.
>>
>>54093156
None of that counts as death. This part on the other hand, probably does.

>Geniuses don't know whether Illumination changes a person or replaces him, generates a new thing or allows an existing being access to our world, whether there are many Illuminated intelligences, just a few, or just one.

Although it does leave the possibility open to GMs that the person isn't replaced and is just crazy.

However, I think you're underestimating how easy it is to become Illuminated. You just need to get a dramatic failure on two different Unmada checks, which is likely given that most jumpers will quickly hit Obligation 2 or lower (3 is the level of committed per-meditated murder.) And just spending more than 6 hours a day reading science magazines is enough to provoke an Unmada check.
>>
>>54093034
Not true, it canon does work on humans but silph co puts in a chip to keep it from working because of past incidents.
>>
>>54093209
That is a very short list.
>>
>>54093259
I believe in truth in advertising
>>
>>54093249
...Wait, really? That's hilarious.

I wonder if I could remove that then...
>>
>>54093287
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
>>
>>54093162
Toriyama.

He wants the series to end so he can stop working on it. That's literally all it is.
>>
>>54093156

Fair enough,there goes 400 points,I don't suppose I could have Multiple aesthetics could I?
>>
>>54093307
Why not?
>>
>>54093285
Well, you were entirely truthful about its length.
>>
>>54093287
Probably.
>>
>>54093331
Oh, I missed one: Aeryn Sun from Farscape. That increases the size of the list by 33.3%.
>>
>>54093315
Can't he just he just say fuck off I'm done? Is he stuck in a bad contract, or something like that?
>>
>>54093166
I'm not going to rule against that. I mean those are all things that you could easily rule, but Jump to Jump interactions aren't for me to be the final arbitrator from.

>>54093194
Huh.

>>54093204
I guess we have different reading then? It's death.

>>54093245
As the Jumpmaker I guess I've gotta just put my ruling forward on this. It's death. As for the whole Obligation thing, as I said before you could kill a guy in cold blood but as long as you didn't use your Inspiration in it it won't effect your Obligation. That's a Jumper thing though.

>>54093325
You can if you get (Not so) Consistent Technology.
>>
>>54093359
I think it's a bad contract, yeah. Let me look up the exact details.
>>
>>54093010
No, since Shenron is a temporary entity that only lasts until someone makes a wish before dispersing into dragon balls, and those dragon balls are inherently linked to their Namekian caretaker (Kami early in the series, Dende later on) so you can't really keep him around outside of DBZ either unless you also bring them along. He doesn't really do anything besides make wishes.
>>
>>54093328
Nobody knows what happens once you turn the safeties off.
>>
Good news, everyone! The Left 4 Dead jump is almost finished! I just need to come up with drawbacks for the infected other than gib fest survivors Also, I got a name.
>>
>>54092779
Which setting's moral system is it dependent on? Do we get to choose the civilization as well? Different cultures have different morals at different times.

Regardless, it's kind of stupid for a jumper to go insane for doing something they feel is morally right merely because other people feel it's morally wrong. Do willpower, mental resistances, and morality perks help at all?
>>
>>54093364
>As the Jumpmaker I guess I've gotta just put my ruling forward on this. It's death.
Okay, ask yourself this: Would a one-up perk work to prevent or restore you from this condition? If the answer is no, then it's not death. Death might very well be a more desirable outcome, but alas, you haven't died.
>>
>>54093364
Okay, if you're going to force your inane houserules on anyone who takes this jump, then it needs to be removed after you leave. You do not have the authority to rule not only on other people's jumps, but their entire chains as well.
>>
>>54093390
Will there be a Witch companion option?
>>
>>54093422
I don't think 1ups cover this sort of death.
They help with actual physical death rather than identify or personality death.
>>
>>54093390
Yee.

>>54093400
I think you need to fail a willpower check before an Obligation violation actually does anything? So I'd say those things would stop it.

Not the most relevant of observations, but from what I read of Genius, I think Obligation being arbitrary and unfair is part of the entire reason for it existing as a game mechanic. Makes actually being a Genius suck though.
>>
>>54092392

Well, on the subject of writefagging, can somebody point me to some jumps, other than Pokemon Trainer that are good chain-starters?

I'm asking because literally every chain I've ever done has started off with that jump. Considering that I still know jack-shit about the IP, I feel like I'll make myself physically sick if I start another chain like that.
>>
>>54093444
>Shitposting
Please just stop already.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>54092464
...I'm gonna level with you, without context?

Could be both.

>>54092817
Off the top of my head, only Mulan. I've heard good things about that Tiana girl, though.

>>54092766
>straight out of Lovecraft
>Straight Outta Lovecraft
>hardcore crunk rap battle crew of Great Old Ones

>>54092889
That accurately describes my first forrays into Creation, yes.

A lot of the companions I travel with can tangibly sense moral alignments. From their point of view, the place is like a mashup of Wonderland and a 404 error. The first time Brigid met a rowdy bunch of Dragonblooded, she got a headache and couldn't decide whether to smite or bless them until one of them backhanded a waitress through the windows (He quickly followed, through the wall). Scanty and Kneesocks had to go and lie down after mumbling about "crazy rururs". And Morrigan kept complaining she felt unusually holy all of the time.

Systematically trying to pull society up by the bootstraps to make the world a better place is easier said than done. You infiltrate the Guild in the hopes of corrupting it into a force for actual good, but then you find out half the House reps in the region are counting on you for celestial crack deliveries, taking up the resources needed for your Shadowland-eating fungus plan. A year later you're STILL having to micromanage the company you usurped because fate ninjas keep hiding in your teacups, and only half of them want to assassinate you. Everything you own's already stretched thin just to maintain a decent standard of living for the cities you run by proxy, but THEN it turns out a Lunar ate half your stock, your hidden valley of young Solars took the Eyeless Face for a joyride while drunk at the pub last night and your secretary was a Raksha with a REALLY convincing moustache all along.

Look, what I'm trying to say is-I tried to do a little good on the down low by correcting some minor crises, but found they could only be stopped by EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS CRISES.
>>
>>54093450
I'd question that if not for the fact that I've seen tons of waifu and porn art of her
>>
>>54093454
No. Either this counts for the purposes of one-up perks, or it doesn't count at all, because it's a condition separate from death and thus isn't death.
>>
>>54093450
Wasn't planning on it. I'll put it to a vote.
>>
>>54093471
Overlord is quite good. You get good powers without much danger so long as your careful with the drawbacks you take. Vampire Diaries also can be quite good, but I think is SB only, at least last I looked.
Harry Potter or Fantastic Beasts could be a good starter.
>>
>>54093364

Just say you can't become enlightened after the Jump ends. Otherwise you get stuck with an unfair and arbirtary game mechanic for the rest of your chain.
>>
>>54093422
Well, since people other than Genius-Anon are answering, I do rule it that way in my own chains.
>>
>>54093489
So it only works the way you find convenient.
Nice arguing in bad faith there buddy.

>>54093364
Please just ignore the shitposting and do what ever you think is alright by the setting.
>>
>>54093482
It's more that I'm trying to gather a group of monster companions, and she fills one of the roles I'm gathering.

>>54093493
Thanks for considering it, then.
>>
>>54093400
The way it works in the game is set to IRL Modern standards, American values to be specific I think. I guess I could be that specific if you want. Trying to read how this was treated in the other WoD Jumps with their various bad things.

>>54093422
Indeed! It's not a loss condition, however it is death. That's the ruling, so your one-up would be able to recover you.

>>54093444
I could do that I guess. I mean it's not a houserule but as I said we have different readings of the same thing.

>>54093454
I thought One-Ups work on 'death' no matter the type. Ah I shouldn't assume.

>>54093489
It's death.

>>54093496
I could do this too.
>>
>>54093493
Seems good to me.
>>
>>54093496
That seems reasonable on the face of it, but I don't know that much about the setting, so...
>>
>>54093471
I'm partial to using The World Ends With You. It's about fighting for the thing that's most important to you . Most Jumpers would probably say the ability to Jump, but I feel like if it's only your first Jump it probably wouldn't be like that, you could easily use it define your Jumpers personality and who they are prior to being thrown on their multi-universal journey.
>>
>>54093471
I'm fond of Sword & Sorcery and The Sims 3, depending on what tone I'd like my first interaction with the fantastic to have. Also like doing King Arthur (with the Fate/ setting, yeah yeah. It's the only Arthurian property I know of besides Monty Python.), Greek Myth, and Percy Jackson. But I don't think those are terribly common.

Been thinking of starting a Chain as a Servant in Fate/ using my actual life as my heroic legend, though. Chalk it up to creative liberty on Jump-Chan's part.
>>
>>54093493
http://www.strawpoll.me/13326632

Please go out and vote.
>>
>>54093523
It's not arguing in bad faith, anon. The point is, this is a thing with no set rules that's open to interpretation. It's not an objective thing.
>>
>>54093536
>I thought One-Ups work on 'death' no matter the type. Ah I shouldn't assume.
Given that there are several sorts with differing limitations, some of them may well work on everything up to and including personality death, and some have enough flexibility they could be interpreted to be that flexible. The guy you were talking to wasn't being fair talking about 1ups as though they work on consistent rules (that happen to suit his argument).
>>
>>54093536
>I thought One-Ups work on 'death' no matter the type. Ah I shouldn't assume.

I think the trouble they're having is that you're not specifically differentiating ego death as opposed to Loss of biological function and also you are Ruling that Ego death is a chain loss Strong, whereas that was never Specifically mentioned in the Rules to my memory.
>>
>>54093556
>t's not an objective thing.
You are treating your interpreation as fixed and objective. That's bad.
>>
File: jc6.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jc6.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>54093364
>>54093364
>Acquire Cosmic Transcendence of Virtue for all 4 Virtues
>Jump Genius

...I can't tell if this was a great plan, or a terrible one.

>>54093162
I want to believe that after so many near death experiences and watching his friends get wished back so many times, mortality has literally lost all meaning to Sun Goku. The minute someone told him about the Super Dragon Balls, he knew the thrill of fighting to death and beyond was the closest he could get to making a meaningful impact on existence in a world where literally everything can be reset with a good enough wish.

Even before making friends with Zeno he was probably like "Eh, what's the big deal? I'll just train hard enough to win, and THEN I'll use my wish to bring everyone I beat back! It'll be good fun!"

He probably didn't actually think all of this, because let's face it-Goku is bad at thinking

Never take Goku to Undertale. Just...don't
>>
>>54093589
Do we have overarching rules for the jumpchain as to what happens if you become irretrievably insane? I imagine if we had, they'd be relevant right about now.
>>
>>54093632
to my knowledge and memory. We do not
>>
>>54093573
Ah okay then.

>>54093589
Again all I've said is it's death. Ego-death is a type of death, is it not?

>>54093627
.... me either.
>>
>>54093526
Hey man, I'm not judging. If you want a spindly zombie waifu, who for some reason usually is depicted as having an ENORMOUS cock, then that's cool.
>>
>>54093536
>The way it works in the game is set to IRL Modern standards, American values to be specific I think.

...Huh. Going without human contact for some time, altering your physical form, dissecting things, and resurrection are against moral standards?
>>
>>54093632
We don't, know. Partly because I remember there used to be some very heated arguments about how exactly you should define identity death, and partly because at this point I'm pretty sure there's a few perks out there fluffed as "you're so insane you're awesome at stuff/too crazy to be affected by stuff/weirdly hot!" basically.

So yeah, people just kinda fanwank that one.
>>
>>54093627
>Goku is bad at thinking
Love him to bits, but yeah, not so good with the old brain meats.
Although it is worth pointing out that he gets a lot of unfair flak. Zeno was going to wipe out all the relevant universes before Goku. Goku's idea gave them a way for at least one to survive.
Yet because no one dares so much as give Zeno a harsh look, they deflect all their anger and frustration unjustly towards Goku. And in so doing act like collossal (sometimes hypocritical) assholes.
Please note, I'm a bit behind so if he's done somethign really boneheaded, I don't know about it, please don't spoil.
>>
>>54093672
>spoilers

Fucking futashits.
>>
File: Diend.png (267KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Diend.png
267KB, 600x300px
Did someone say WRITEFAG?
Jump 97: Gravity Falls
Origin: Mystery Kid [950]
Perks:
Awesome Opening Sequence
Where is it, where is it, AHA!
Journalist [900]
Laugh All You Want, I Have A Plan! [700]
MATCH MADE! [300]

Items:
Black Light
Lifetime Supply of Snacks [200]

Companion:
Mystery Twins! - Diend
[0]

Drawbacks:
Journal Page (All Journals) [1200]

Ford's Journal:
https://pastebin.com/Qe35f1ur
Special thanks to Yorokonde for contributing this bit. I'll post the answers to the cipher later if no one wants to be a detective today.

The memories sweep into my mind and I once again enter the world of adolescence with a reluctant sigh. I'm a young teen who lives in the small, middle-of-nowhere town of Gravity Falls. The feeling of déjà vu hits me again, but it fades quickly. I don't see any similarities between this world or any I've been to. I can faintly sense the presence of magic and other elements, but only in tiny pockets, almost invisible to my senses.

I suppose I should do something about that. It'd feel productive. I expand my will forward and declare myself the planet's Sorcerer Supreme…

Immediately, the world reacts. Like how birds scatter at the sound of a sudden noise or the oncoming smoke of a fire, those 'pockets' I sense recoil and retreat at my declaration. Fear? I frown a little bit. It was like several packs of mice just suddenly scurried under the fridge when the lights turn on. Well, I need to get my bearings straight, anyhow.

I take one step forward and then I immediately draw the Blade and deflect a bullet. I did so purely on instinct, the trees around me shattering like glass into tiny pieces of wood. That thing would have actually hurt me. I expand my senses outward, trying to identify the shooter.

I then saw a girl about my height and age blowing a raspberry at me before teleporting out of sight.

Wait, teleporting…? I thought this was…

Well. No rest for the Destroyer.
>>
>>54093672
Admittedly, the spindly zombie waifu part is a nice bonus, even if it's not the main point. Wait, what's this about a enormous cock? Is this like that Draenei thing where one guy commissions a lot of futa art?
>>
>>54093700
Here's the thing actually.

Zeno FORGOT HE WAS GOING TO DO THAT.
Goku REMINDED ZENO ABOUT IT.
>>
>>54093676
Shut ins are looked down upon, tatooing still gets stigma, dissecting things and not being a doctor is seen as freaky shit, and some families would rather let their father die then restart his heart or keep him in a coma. You'd be amazed at how dumb some moral standards can get.
>>
>>54093655
A lot of the stuff With precedent and a lot of the one up perks you specify biological death,but they are vastly different,and most of the standard rules specifically refer to Loss of biological function. furthermore, You are ruling that "always be yourself","don't get corrupted by power sources" and "don't go Irrevocably insane" perks no longer apply when it comes to enlightenment, which Would upset people People who took them.
>>
>>54093627
>...I can't tell if this was a great plan, or a terrible one.
I'm like halfway sure Cosmic Transcendence of Compassion auto-Illuminates you...
>>
>>54093672
Goddamnit, I thought I left /d/!
>>
>>54093726
Futa artists and art-commissioners have a tenuous grasp on reality.
>>
File: 2375_28ef.jpg (68KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
2375_28ef.jpg
68KB, 500x371px
>>54093676
>Going without human contact for some time, altering your physical form, dissecting things, and resurrection are against moral standards?
Yes, all those things are racist, and thus against all moral standards.
>>
>>54093734
>You are ruling that "always be yourself","don't get corrupted by power sources" and "don't go Irrevocably insane" perks no longer apply when it comes to enlightenment, which Would upset people People who took them.
However, I haven't done that. All I've done is label it a form of death. How those perks interact with Inspiration is up to the Jumpers not me.
>>
>>54093729
Zeno could have been reminded by other things, without the suggestion of a tournament to sweeten the deal, like from the priest guy or just through spontaneously remembering.
Goku did (inadvertant) Good.
Still I'm a bit behind with Super, leave me my delusions if I'm completely off-base, please.
>>
>>54093364
>I'm not going to rule against that. I mean those are all things that you could easily rule, but Jump to Jump interactions aren't for me to be the final arbitrator from.
Maybe not.
But, and I acknowledge that is not your fault, all WoD Morality stats absolutely suck. Both on an intellectual level because of the mandatory slippery slope thing, and on a mechanical implementation level with some of the examples of what are sins, and reaching 0 makes you a NPC.

Saying something like "This is an issue in setting, but is not something enforced by the jump; so abilities or items you may have to mitigate or remove this complication will still work."

And since it is unclear if getting inspired is you with an altered personality state, so something replacing you, saying the Benefactor/Jump-Chan sent you the a place where the mania just tends to have effects on a personality if mainlined.

The becoming Inspired meaning you are no longer a jumper should be removed, because some jumpers act like they already have morality 0 before ever taking a WoD jump. Crazy people are allowed to jump, after all. And specifying Inspired you ISN'T something else removes the only real reason hitting zero would end your chain,

Then add a new drawback, "Darker and Edgier Inspiration" where the Obligation cannot just be Fiated Away, stuff like reading science magazines for to long actually will ding your obligation score, and hitting zero does get you replaced by something Other.
>>
>>54093536
>Modern standards, American values to be specific I think.
Why can we not change this post-jump?
>>
>>54093801
Beerus deliberately told Goku that doing the thing would fuck literally everybody over.
>>
>>54093733
Nobody in America tries to claim Jesus was evil for raising Lazurus from the dead. Those aren't American morals, they're behaviors you expect out of a mad scientist in a horror movie. Obligation isn't about contemporary morals, it's a sliding scale with noble action scientist stereotypes on one end and evil mad scientists who have gone too far in tampering with nature on the other. That's why Obligation shouldn't take your or societies morals into account, and only work the way it does in canon.
>>
>>54093814
Probably because some people's morality is extremely loose and made for self benefit. This is a consistent way to help judge things, I guess. Just don't be a dick.

>>54093824
Beerus is also a massive cockhole most of the time though.
>>
>>54093609
Biological death (so long as you still need your body) is pretty much the only objective definition of death, though.

Does irreparably destroying your personality with something like the Attitude perk from Power Rangers count as death?
Does taking up a time abyss origin whose memories dwarf everything you were count as death?
Does being lobotomized count as death?
Does amnesia count as death?
Does being transfigured into an animal count as death?
Does being possessed count as death?
Does being irrevocably corrupted by the Dark Side count as death? Breaking the Laws of Magic one too many times?
Does ascending into a being beyond human comprehension count as death?
Does being mind-controlled count as death?

Who the fuck knows? It depends on who you ask. If you leave it open to interpretation, then people who see it as death will treat it accordingly, while the people who don't will do the same.
>>
>>54093799
>However, I haven't done that. All I've done is label it a form of death. How those perks interact with Inspiration is up to the Jumpers not me.

yes you did when you Said you can't get inspiration past nine fountain, resulting in ego death and also ruling that ego death is a chain loss.
>>
>>54093803
>And since it is unclear if getting inspired is you with an altered personality state, OR something replacing you, saying the Benefactor/Jump-Chan sent you the a place where mania just tends to have effects on a personality if mainlined,
and NOT replace you with a doppelganger, makes things BadWrongFun for jumper
>>
>>54093801
I thought Cosmic Transcendence of Compassion is just business as usual for a mid-low Obligation Genius. Real Illuminated are utterly, totally incomprehensible.
>>
>>54093892
Your point being? You don't seem to be saying anything new or building on what I said, just pontificating. Have I missed some valuable nuance?

>>54093933
I think you may have linked to the wrong post, anon.
>>
>>54093803
I guess I'll do that then. Sounds reasonable enough.

>>54093814
>>54093838
This is a better way to term it thanks.

>>54093899
>though even at Inspiration 10 you could reasonably still hold onto your Obligation.
I do believe I said the opposite of your statement Bancho.
>>
>>54093536
Is there an option somewhere to not become a "Genius"?
>>
>>54093746
Nope, /d/ and /tg/ have close ties. We even have the occasional Giantess thread here.
>>
>>54093949
>>54093737

Yea

But Goku IS Cosmic Transcendence of Valor. Nigga literally doesn't know how not to back down
>>
File: Diend2.png (281KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Diend2.png
281KB, 600x300px
>>54093722
I wander out of the everyday suburbs. Me needing to restore the landscape and cover any memories of onlookers with illusions becomes unnecessary as I realize nobody remembers seeing it. Like someone did my job for me. Weird. Aren't these kinds of colorful worlds supposed to have less conspiracies, on average…?

That's stupidly optimistic, even for me.

Eventually, I bumped into a place called the Mystery Shack where a strange and funny old man tried to sell me 'real haunted bagels from Sweden'. What is it with me and Sweden, lately? I can't tell if Yuki is trying to drop hints for our next date or if a piece of geography is now a regular constant in my jumps. Then I meet the Mystery Twins themselves, Dipper and Mabel. I feel a faint hit of nostalgia when I see the two of them for the first time, reminding me a lot of when I was wandering Creation with a young Eyes and Makoto. I ended up becoming a friend to the Pines family and an occasional consultant for weird occult things. I tried to keep my knowledge of magic a secret from them, though, hoping to remain mostly unknown.

Naturally, that never works out for me. That weird woman tried to ambush me again and this time she did it by trying to throw the fucking moon at me. I put it back into place and hurriedly take the fight to the Mirror Dimension, but the damage takes too long for me to repair afterwards once she escaped again, and soon my secret was out to the twins. I decided to at least identify myself as Sorcerer Supreme instead of Destroyer of Worlds to avoid scaring the two.

Unfortunately, this made the twins very, very interested in learning about magic from me. Mabel was, too, but I managed to dissuade her well enough when I revealed the amount of study that had to be put into it, on average. Dipper, however, was a lot more persistent. I think it became a running gag after a point.
>>
>>54093971
Man, I'd have literally nothing against /d/ no homo if they weren't into futa
>>
>>54093954
Why can't it just be based on the country the jumper was originally from? Not everyone is American or religious.
>>
>>54093536
So geniuses are basically irresponsible wizards pretending to do science?
>>
>>54093999
It's becoming incredibly difficult to find my usual tentacle threads because of the futa-spam.

I bet half of those chodes don't even like futa, they're just on a bandwagon.
>>
File: 1498800488616.png (900KB, 713x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498800488616.png
900KB, 713x1024px
This guy appears and slaps your waifu's ass. What to do.
>>
>>54094047
Literally who?
>>
>>54094047
Laugh at how silly he looks crouching down enough to reach her.
>>
>>54094005
Because in the setting it doesn't matter what country the Genius was originally from. There is one objective way to behave that will keep Inspiration from overtaking you, and you either stick to it or you lose Obligation.
>>
>>54094018
Pretty much. Large part of the "tragedy" with Geniuses is that their super science is objectively wrong.
>>
>>54094005
Whoa, don't make this EZ modo for the Chinese Jumpers!

>literally everything is total bullshit that can be disregarded or treated like the person you argued with just kicked a puppy as long as either your family or the CCP benefits somehow

I don't know either, WoD morality systems are totally fucked. Except for Demon's. Demon is cool because they recognise for Demons, morality is just hardcore cosplay

>>54094018
Yes. And they're such weird wizards the actual wizards think they're actually eldritch abominations pretending to be people.
>>
Are there any jumps where I could gain the Simurgh as a companion? Not that shitty deus ex machina in Worm, the mythological creature that she's named after. She's a cool creature design, has some neat ideas in there, and I want to hang out with a giant dog-bird that flies around the world spreading wisdom and the seeds of medicinal plants.
>>
>>54094005
We'll just go with the sliding scale of Mad Scientist to Science Hero for Obligation, since I'm now moving it over to being a drawback.

>>54094018
I guess you could say that.
>>
>>54093984
Oh, right. Your point went over my head. It's been a while since I last looked at the charm.
Looking at it now, and I see your point.

>>54094047
I feel like I should know this guy, but I'm drawing a blank.
Although i must say he comes across as too much of a gentleman to act like such a ruffian against mai waifu.
>>
>>54094047
Turn him into a girl then proceed to waifu.
>>
>>54094047
He probably lost a hand before contact was even made. Also probably dead before I can turn my head to look at him.
>>
>>54094099
>in front of your waifu
>whose ass is still freshly slapped
>>
>>54094085
Generic Xianxia.
Why do I find myself rec'ing this jump so often?

>Not that shitty deus ex machina in Worm,
How dare you insult mai waifu!
I challenge you to a staring contest, first one to blink loses!
>>
>>54094085
Swords and Sorcery?
>>
>>54094047
He gets obliterated by my waifu.
>>
>>54094110
How goes Lazy Dungeon Master?
>>
>>54094116
To be fair, it does have a lot of useful stuff in it.

>>54094126
Nothing like a strong waifu who needs no jumper... wait, that's a bad thing. Come back mai waifu!
>>
>>54094116
Because you don't know a lot of jumps
>>
>>54094116
I suppose that could work, China had enough contact with the Middle East that I could justify there being a Persian creature in a xianxia setting.

>>54094120
Or that, very freeform in deciding what sort of creatures are in a Swords and Sorcery setting.
>>
>>54094067
>>54094092
He is the Demon King from Seven Deadly Sins. You know, the guy who has been handling conceptual powers to his minions like they were candy over the years.
>>
>>54094047
I'm fine with it since it's an open relationship on both ends.
>>
>>54094135
I only work on jumps on the weekends, and couldn't get to it last weekend. I have added some details and have rethought how I plan to do the dungeon customization. I'll probably show a WIP tomorrow or sunday
>>
File: chill smoking.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
chill smoking.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>54094167
That, that was not intended. It was this one. My apologies.
>>
>>54094161
So he's so powerful that he gets drawn in a different art style to make him stand out? Cool.
>>
File: PXZ2-Valkyrie.png (468KB, 831x962px) Image search: [Google]
PXZ2-Valkyrie.png
468KB, 831x962px
>>54094047

Laugh as he gets rent into pieces

Combat-oriented cultivator kuudere waifu for laifu
>>
>>54094144
<nerd-rage>Bitch, I've read 90% or more of all the jumps ever made! To be fair, I've forgotten most of them, but still. </nerd-rage>

>>54094161
Well... damn. He looks nothing like Meliodas, or his other sons. I'll need to find time and catch up with the manga.
>>
File: menacetosociety.png (516KB, 993x897px) Image search: [Google]
menacetosociety.png
516KB, 993x897px
>>54093992
Eventually, I became too annoyed with it and I flat out told Dipper what I thought about magic. That it was all a huge crock. That every bit of arcane power wasn't worth a drop of the price you would end up paying. It wasn't just creating things from nothing or being able to shape the world - it was responsibility and power that would always be teetering on the edge of madness or destruction for the rest of forever. I asked him if he would be willing to give up his sister, his parents, everyone at the Mystery Shack, or even the whole of Gravity Falls for the sake of all the arcane power in the world.

It shut him up pretty quickly. I'd still relent and give him some fairly safe ways to train and improve without giving him too much power for his age. He didn't exactly become superhuman, but his duel with Rumble McSkirmish was a lot less one-sided than it would have been. But then, I notice something is off. Aside from my abrupt life-or-death duels with this strange girl, nothing else has tried to challenge or displace me in this world. No great power descends to smite or remove me. No conspiracy of note tries to subdue me. Nothing. Nothing at all.

Was this girl the challenge the world was giving me? Or was something else wrong?

I decide a good place to start is learning about this superpowered, hyperactive weirdo and why she has a bone to pick with me. I ask around, searching for clues, review battle footage…but nothing gives me any indicator she's anything except another contrivance for me to overcome. At least until Mabel cheerily revealed she had talked to the girl now and then whenever I wasn't paying attention.

The second I heard that, I felt myself land facefirst on the floor in exasperation.
>>
>>54094047
He just slapped a yandere Solars ass.
He can try not to die I guess.
>>
>>54094047
I... stand back and try not to get any of the blood on me.

She really needs to learn not to make such a mess when she gets angry.
>>
>>54094214
You might as well say you made 90% of the jumps but just forgot to upload them before someone else did.
>>
File: casual banchô-Anon.jpg (197KB, 1280x1155px) Image search: [Google]
casual banchô-Anon.jpg
197KB, 1280x1155px
>>54094047
there's two ways this can go depending on my mood

1. Unzip my jumpsuit and take her right there Asserting my position as her husband and rightful owner of Her ass.

2.Anathema from smite+if it bleeds from action movie+ Pandora From God of high school+ God tier Prince of space directly into his eye socket.
>>
Alright jumpers, what's the most morally questionable thing you've done that was justified?
For me, ordering a TBO on Nazi Germany.
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>54092817
I always found myself identifying most with Belle, for whatever that matters. She's bookish and gets to hang out with talking teapots and armoires.

Tiana is also really cool, though. She's not as kick-ass as Mulan, but she's a really hard, down to earth worker, and that's pretty respectable.

Of course, if you REALLY want adventurous and likely to be on board for Jumper travels, Merida's the way to go.

>>54093359
Toriyama at this point is basically just fucking around. Like, he never took Dragon Ball really seriously, certainly not as seriously as its fans take it, but with Super he's really just been throwing shit at the wall because yaay splatters!
So if he wants an excuse to do something, he doesn't really think all that hard about it, and if the easiest way to facilitate it is, "Goku is a dumbass", then by god, that's what we're gonna do.

On the one hand, it's a crazy ride where you never know what's gonna happen!
On the other hand, it's a crazy ride and you aren't allowed to get off!

>>54094047
I find myself confused because I don't have a waifu, and he's clearly some kind of reality warper if he has created one out of nothing solely to slap on the ass in front of me.

So I scream and light the bar on fire.

I presume we are in a bar because why the fuck wouldn't I be in a bar. If we were on a spaceship or something sailing through the cosmos this creates even further questions!
Why is he stalking me?! And did he also create the drink that's in my hand?!
>>
>>54094271
I think I'd prefer the second if I was him. A less horrifying way to die.
>>
>>54094271
Banchou. I suggest you take a step back and reconsider saying things like possibility 1.
>>
File: nechronica_1.jpg (812KB, 1172x877px) Image search: [Google]
nechronica_1.jpg
812KB, 1172x877px
So in Nechronica, anyone have an approximate number of how many dolls there are, or a good guess? I got stuff to do when I go there and it involves some large numbers.
>>
>>54094271
>Having sex with your waifu in any way other than the missionary position with the lights out for the SOLE purpose of procreation
>>
>>54094267
Wut? That makes no sense whatsoever. It isn't even a witty response we can laugh at.
Here, I'll pretend you didn't post that and let you try again.
Okay. Go! Oh, and remember to say something that makes some degree of sense and/or is funny.
>>
File: 1435282399209.jpg (20KB, 469x354px) Image search: [Google]
1435282399209.jpg
20KB, 469x354px
>>54094047
I ask what he offers in exchange of the ass he just slapped.

I will get it back at the end of the jump, so no worries on that end.

Trader jumper is the only way of life.
>>
>>54094047
Probably gets added to the host of other demons she's eaten.
>>
>>54094225
What could demigods of Apollo and Athena do in Greek Myth?
>>
>>54094303
Sadly I've gotten used to it to the point where I just filter out stuff like that from him without even registering it.
But now you've forced me to register it and now I must scream.

>>54094311
It's was your waifu's ass, not your Ho's ass.
It is the ass of someone you actually care about, I can't imagine you'd be that flippant.
>>
>>54094271
>1. Unzip my jumpsuit and take her right there Asserting my position as her husband and rightful owner of Her ass.
The horrors jumpchain has unleashed upon the vast universe...
We have no excuses. We must all commit Hari Kari in some vain effort to make up for the abomination we have allowed and enabled!
>>
File: Villain and jumper.jpg (90KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
Villain and jumper.jpg
90KB, 500x563px
>>54094293
>Why is he stalking me?! And did he also create the drink that's in my hand?!

He wants to experience's the Jumper's power. YOU FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE HAREM PERKS BEFORE FACING THE FINAL BOSS AGAIN
>>
>>54094338
Apollo is god of poetry and prophecy, so probably they'd have mental gifts. Athena is goddess of wisdom and warfare, so likely tactical skill.
>>
>>54094047
I wonder how he managed to slap an AI.
>>
>>54094285
Mass Upgrading the Jovian Republic to be basically the opposite of the Jovian Republic, because seriously the Jovian Republic is crap.
>>
File: Smug bridge grandpa.jpg (6KB, 438x336px) Image search: [Google]
Smug bridge grandpa.jpg
6KB, 438x336px
>>54094342
>It is the ass of someone you actually care about, I can't imagine you'd be that flippant.

Why not? It's not like I haven't done worse with companions.

And besides. I can always find another waifu.
>>
Mind sharing your Noble Phantasms?
>>
>>54094285
>Massacring millions of civilians
>Justified

I really hate when people pretend to be moralfags but fail so spectacularly.
>>
File: Doooooo iiiiiit.jpg (565KB, 1200x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Doooooo iiiiiit.jpg
565KB, 1200x1136px
>>54093554
>>
>>54094271
Still haven't found enough impulse control perks, I see.
>>
>>54094285
I took over both the Earth and the Ghost Zone in Danny Phantom, to provide both worlds with a common enemy and start improving relations between the two via Danny and his friends. The more hostile ghosts and the Men In White almost ruined my plan a few times, but eventually something was worked out, and the two realms marched together to depose me. I didn't make it easy for them, and Danny ended up having to use the Ecto-Skeleton again. In the end though, I still lost, and much to my surprise I didn't even have to throw the fight. I suppose it helps that Sam managed to cut the bloodlines that were healing me, leaving me vulnerable while everyone else fought off my army. I guess I underestimated them, despite it being a major part of my plan.

I ended up spending the rest of the jump with Clockwork, with the excuse that he was keeping me from getting up to any shenanigans. He was actually pretty cool, and understood my intentions, though he pointed out that I probably could have just worked something out myself without being a villain.
>>
File: thinking.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>54094047
Wonder how he's slapping someone who doesn't exist.
>>
Okay so Obligation in Inspiration is now just part of the fluff and Obligation is now a variable Drawback.

How do they look now?
>>
File: 1468426431296.jpg (57KB, 944x575px) Image search: [Google]
1468426431296.jpg
57KB, 944x575px
>>54094429
Mine was a bit messed up, all things considered.

-Noble Phantasm (A+++) (-150SP) (Discount) -Oh this is going to help.

Noble Phantasm: "Scripture of Goetia" -When confronted with a demon who is unwilling or unable to resist, whether being physically beaten down or mentally dominated, the user is able to absorb the demon into themselves. This causes the demon to be assimilated into the user, granting their strength and abilities for the user to wield, and for optional changes to appearance.
>>
>>54094181
It seems more like you taught that old man an awful lot how much you were okay with him tapping ass.
>>
>>54094308
Probably a couple hundred or so, thousands at the very most. There aren't that many Necromancers, and the Dolls are supposed to be special and unique, so they're not mass produced. Only reason there could even be thousands is that I think there are hundreds of Necromancers, and each one might, MIGHT have ten or more dolls. More likely though, most of them have less than that.
>>
>>54094220
"MABEL SHE THREW THE MOON AT THE PLANET WITH A GIANT YELLOW SMILEY FACE DRAWN ON IT WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION THIS SOONER"
>"I'unno! You didn't ask. She says she really just wants to spend time with you."
"Spend time with…why?!"
>"Oh, that's easy, silly! She says she's your twin sister!"

Was this a prank? Is Dipper hiding behind a bush over ther-no, he's up in his room reading the journal. Something apparently surprised him and he'd pouring over the page. I stare incredulously at Mabel and attempted to remain patient, humoring her. She told me that Diend just wanted me to stop taking everything so seriously and just 'cut loose'. I don't think she realized how terrifying that sounded to me. The idea of someone with my capabilities 'cutting loose' was the exact opposite of relaxing. In fact, I'd rate that the number one thing I'd like to never experience.

One way or another, I had to stop her. But I had to challenge this strange girl to an arena I would be able to defeat her in. Though…

If what Mabel said is true…hypothetically speaking, just killing her would be senseless. I don't think she understands restraint, but she's obviously not purely malicious. Otherwise, there were a ton of ways I could have died beforehand, along with most of planet Earth. Sort of like an overexcited puppy.

Maybe that's why I opted to spare her when I finally confronted her.

Like I had adopted the name of Decade from Tsukasa, she had adopted the name of Diend. My adventures has cast a shadow in the multiverse - an opposite, yet identical. A mirror, yet tied to me. A gun-toting trickster who cared not for the plights of others or even herself, simply laughing and running wild and free into the infinite.
>>
>>54094462
That's not that bad.
>>
>>54094431
It was either TBO or a long, draw out, bloody battle that would have lasted at least 3 years.
>>
>>54094429

Noble phantasms

DVR Of the Benefactor from beyond.C rank free
c Rank anti-world. In essence The jumper For all his might Is but A reality TV star And his deeds Are nothing more than the amusing antics Of a man whose fame and Power Came to him Far too fast And so His exploits can be Rewound and allowed to play again, It winds back the battle to the beginning upon its activation, meaning that the Battle will continue forever if He is not defeated within the amount of time from the start of the battle to the activation of this ability

Psychopomp's Annoyance: meta-entity beyond death.-350
A+Rank anti-unit( self)
The jumper is through a combination of means as immortal and as close to indestructible as Most worlds can Comfortably support, Differing from simply tough armor that will endure attacks and eventually wither under the damage, This ability applies a conceptual defense based upon ranks, a "'law' of immortality created from abnormal amounts of magical energy." It defends against all attacks A+rank and lower, regardless of the attack being physical or magical in nature.[3] It also grants the effect of automatic regeneration, including resurrection after death, reviving Me with a extra life. unlike magic resistance, which negates the attack. This allows the attack to happen without effect,Furthermore Every time I am harmed by an attack, regardless if it leads to death or not, I will gain resistance after I Finish healing In the case of being damaged by flames, I would gain around "+100 fire resistance" after healing. Rather than rendering them "completely ineffective", it makes subsequent attacks almost useless against Me.

I also have versions of EA,Akhilleus Kosmos,KaK,GoB and a bunch I haven't written down that I acquired By having a servant with EX item Creation.
>>
File: DISGUSTING WALLPAPER.jpg (238KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUSTING WALLPAPER.jpg
238KB, 675x1200px
>>54094271
Why do I bother pretending to be surprised by you anymore?
>>54094285
I'm half-considering storming Heaven in Creation just so I can take over the ropes and run Creation my own damn self since the people in charge have no idea what they're dealing with and telling them about it will only make me wait for the paperwork that must be done before they can even begin to help me.
>>
File: 1490999833948.png (421KB, 555x592px) Image search: [Google]
1490999833948.png
421KB, 555x592px
>>54094499
Now couple that with the various demonification perks from places like Doom 2016, DMC or SDS.
>>
>>54094285
I rewrote someone's morality at the core level, effectively transforming them into an entirely different person because of how deeply they were on one side of the scale. They were taking me hostage, I nearly died in the process, and they became a good mom for their formerly abused kid after earning back their trust. Very nearly died in the process.
>>
>>54094500
Based on google, TBO seems to be "toss bitches out"? Given you're talking about Nazi Germany (presumably WW2?) , how does that not involve a battle anyway?
>>
>>54094517
...oh.

>>54094528
Medusa?
>>
Hey, if you take the shard drawback in worm, do you get the same level of mental influence over your host that the regular shards do?
>>
File: 6ef13172c38ee68aaf60c569fe431ca0.jpg (213KB, 1715x2000px) Image search: [Google]
6ef13172c38ee68aaf60c569fe431ca0.jpg
213KB, 1715x2000px
>>54094429
I haven't been yet, but I'm going soon and have one planned out already.

Yorokonde: Memories of Past Lives (A or A+ Rank) (Anti-Unit (Self))

It's basically Hundred-Faced Hassan's - Delusional Illusion, but drawing on Yoro's nature as a Jumper. Each clone can be split off or absorbed as needed and each close has only the powers of the Jump they came from. So the Shaman King clone would be able to interact and use Santa.

I considered bumping it up higher, but I didn't think it was that awesome. More utility than raw power.
>>
>>54094542
It's a book about an American nuclear strike on Germany.
>>
Howdy /JC!

>>54094429
Okay then....https://pastebin.com/XaDzUvmu
>>
>>54094463
Well, I do have that perk that lets me communicate feelings with just a touch. Theoretically I could do that by beating the shit out of him.
>>
>>54094547
Yes, Medusa. Told this story a few times already, sorry if it's getting old.
>>
>>54094495
Someone like me was someone who was dangerous, unpredictable, and in the right circumstances absolutely unstoppable. The smart thing to have done would have been to kill her.

Instead, I hugged her.

I really haven't learned anything, have I? Even now, I'm a sucker for a sad face. And she was challenging me because unlike me, she had no companions on her travels. I was the first thing like an equal she had encountered in so long, and it had excited her. So. It's okay. You can come along.

Sis.

…in case you're curious, no, her behavior did not improve much after that. At least she stopped trying to kill me or endanger the Earth. I've had more difficult companions, at this point. After that, things are peaceful. Actually, they're too peaceful. Nothing supernatural happens for over a month and I quickly get curious about the still-missing pair of journals. After some digging, I find Stanley is holding onto the first one despite his repeated insistence of spooky things not existing, and I confront him about. He's reluctant to trust me since he's gotten an inkling of my real identity, but when I point out I just want to make sure the twins will be safe, he relents…though not without trying to withhold information, of course. Key word: Trying. Mind-reading is one of the simplest and must fundamental magic abilities the good Doctor Strange taught me, after all.

I decide to be a pal and use a sling ring to safely pry Ford out of the dimension he's trapped in. Thing is, the literal second Ford saw me, he started doing this weird change of screaming in terror to palpable relief once it was obvious I was just trying to help him, and pulled him out of the portal. The two brothers…uhm. Exchanged words. Let's put it that way. I had to break them up to stop them from arguing before I caught up to speed.
>>
>>54094604
Apparently, the 'muse' of Ford (correctly) deduced that I would potentially annihilate the creature in question if I stepped within my own sphere of influence. And now it was trying to wait out the decade for my eventual departure before trying something on an apocalyptic scale. After all, I openly called myself Sorcerer Supreme and made myself the enemy of all gods and cosmic creatures who would harm Earth. Or Yuki. Or me. Or anything I happened to like.

Okay so maybe breaking and entering into a weird dimension to slap the shit out of a triangle isn't my proudest moment, but every bit of divination tells me this thing will ruin the lives of my new friends, so I feel perfectly justified at that point.

Anyways, it was the best summer ever.

Cipher Answers:
Not as dangerous. Maybe friend. Ally against Bill.
There is another.

Hope yall enjoyed the read.
>>
File: unknown (1).png (901KB, 900x994px) Image search: [Google]
unknown (1).png
901KB, 900x994px
Well, an ill-advised, hilariously impractical perk has emerged from doing Bravoman.

The Z Factor!(600, discount Alien): ...You know there’s not even that much of a benefit to this, right, just spite? You’re still going through with it? Ah well.
You have internalized the strange power of “Z”, the final letter. This is most explicit in the foe known as Zulu. He promised that if he were to be defeated, the adventures of Bravoman and the world around him would end.You’re not any different. You believe that your story is that of whatever world you step on(I’m talking jumps here), and that your end should fittingly be its own.

Now, you may declare yourself The End of the setting you are present in, and **everyone who you claim this to will believe it with as much seriousness as possible.**

Not only that, you’re not just bluffing: **If your Chain ends while you are in that setting for any reason other than choosing to stay or going home**, that setting is destroyed.

Your chain will still end, but at least you can spit in the face of whoever did you in. Hope you’re proud of yourself.

Pic related is the source of this idea. Aliens will be given a stipend and some discounts on biologically based powers in case anyone's worried about balance issues. This was just too stupid for me not to consider
>>
>>54094429
I don't have one. Noble Phantasms are for chumps.
>>
>>54094429
I didn't have one. Instead I demiservanted Li Shuwen and upgraded his Chinese Martial Arts skill to EX. It basically made me a low powered DBZ character who can throw around energy blasts, fly by jumping off the air, and makes every blow or touch lethal if not defended against.
>>
>>54094622
is there going to be a zero point namco High drawback?
>>
The masses have spoken. There shall be a witch companion.
>>
>>54094561
/moregooglingandreading
Oh. "The Big One". How did you get along with the not!Iluminati? Which jump did you use? Was this early enough in your chain to prevent magic-ninja-assassinations being an alternative?
>>
>>54094599
It's cool. I did something sort of similar, but with Persona 5's heart stealing thing. So I didn't alter her mind completely, but I did cause her to have a major change in heart.
>>
>>54094622
Does it do anything Post-Spark/-Chain?
>>
>>54094622
>that setting is destroyed.
Yeeesss! How long have I wait for just this very thing?! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-cough-hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>54094622
>>54094645
Noice.
>>
>>54094622
Hmm... Completely destroying Lovercraft or SCP might be worth ending my chain over.
>>
>>54094642

I'm considering it. Technically it's SHIFTYLOOK Bravoman, which because of Weird Crossover Shit, means that stuff like the Klonoa comics and Wonder Momo are canon in there

I'm trying to represent the Shiftylook-represented namco properties as part of the powers, and with the Drop-in tree though I feel like I need to build it from the ground up to reflect that.

Using Katamaris is one of the WIP powersets discounted to drop-ins
>>
>>54094622
The strongest possible deterrent. I like it.
>>
>>54094694
Doooo keep in mind the image, though. If you're /really/ bad enough, some people may contemplate oblivion over your continued existence
>>
>>54094659
I used in universe means, and by in-universe means, I mean the morality manipulation machine. Later on in the series she helped make Death City into a giant robot.
>>
>>54094727
is there going to be a perk to turn people into superheroes with random junk from your pocket?
>>
>>54094646
We hit it off just fine. I gave them the blueprints to a B-52 in exhchange for being in a position of command. As for the jump, I got there in Platoon. And as for your final question, sadly yes.
>>
>>54094727
But then wouldn't you still exist? Or does it also kill you instead of sending you home?
>>
>>54094727
In addition, characters who are nihilistic/want the end of everything(or just themselves and aren't too shook up about taking everything with them) might make a beeline to you
>>
>>54094622
That is so stupid, I love it. I don't even know the setting and I might pick it up just for laughs.

Though I'd imaging any omnicidal person/entity would be overjoyed to kill everything.
>>
>>54094429
You get Madarach's and Rotom's. I'm still working on Seras' and my own.

-Ocean’s Love (Rank EX) (Free C-Rank NP) (-450): A crystalline phial crafted into the shape of a scimitar’s hilt, a symbol of Madarach’s position as the ocean’s most favored son. When invoking his title, Saber can unstopper the phial - causing Ocean’s Love to absorb any nearby sources of water (enough to rival a city-consuming tsunami) and condensing it all into a scimitar’s blade. Any water absorbed by Ocean’s Love in this manner can be freely manipulated by Saber, including but not limited to: Dramatically increasing the size of the blade (at no addition of weight); creating multiple blades per swing; unleashing it’s collected waters in a high-pressure blast (of varying sizes).

-Falling Inside The Black (Rank A++) (Free C-Rank NP) (-150): A Reality Marble born from the deeply-held belief that she can’t escape the circumstances of her birth - that all she can ever be is a predator. The world around Assassin shifts into an ever-changing, ever-shifting maze of darkened hallways and ruined staircases, sliding back and forth, together and apart, like puzzle pieces. Windows open and shut at random, climbing through one window leading to another, and the doors are all locked. Assassin has complete and total control over how the halls and stairs connect, and has the power of pursuit - It doesn't matter how fast you move or navigate through the Marble, nor how slow Rotom moves herself. This Assassin will catch her prey. Sooner or later.

Admittedly foggy on Reality Marble mechanics.
>>
File: qdb.gif (19KB, 288x302px) Image search: [Google]
qdb.gif
19KB, 288x302px
>>54094727
>>54094760
True. This may require prudence.
>>
>>54094622
>walk into WoW with it
>the rest of the raid keeps blocking you whenever you try to step out of the fire
>laughing_Sargeras.webm
>>
>>54094753
Did you warn them about the fallout hazards of nukes? Did the warnings fall on deaf ears?
>>
>>54094791
Yep. Hell, I flat out showed them pictures of Hiroshima. They still went ahead with it anyway.
>>
>>54094462
Doesn't Val usually rule against NPs that can grow or allow you to absorb other things?
>>
>>54094756

No, it doesn't also kill you

But unless you broadcast your nature as a jumper, I'm 90% sure people who kill you in jumps believe they're actually killing you

>>54094668
Might make it tied to death(as first thought of) rather than chain end (which is used for the jump to prevent it from getting abused with companion respawn or extra lives)

>>54094749
I considered it. Maybe as a sort of capstone booster that lets you grant someone like x amount of powers from that jump's power section?
>>
>>54094767
Didn't you have a pocket dimension thing as an NP?
>>
File: 1466358296232.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1466358296232.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>54094810
You'll have to ask her then, because when I ran it by her she approved it. She might have changed her opinion later on without me knowing.
>>
>>54094429

Writer Nika’s Reality Marble: Heaven’s Moonbow (EX Rank)

Like Ionion Hetaroi instead it summons Servants as magical girls, is meant to reflect the Magical Girl Servant Eyecons that Writer Nika makes and their magical girl theme. It also turns the environment into a pink, candy coated sugarland

Doctor’s Companion Nika’s Reality Marble: Welcome To My FUCK HOUSE (EX Rank)

A fun house where people are downgraded to Nika’s level in terms of stength and have to chase Nika around. Casualty works entirely in Nika’s favor here, however there is a limit as to how much reality works in their favor and how downgraded the opponents are. TYPE enemies would barely notice the change, and Gilgamesh would not be COMPLETELY depowered, although he couldn’t just break it with Ea like he could with Ionion Hetaroi. He’d have to actually go looking for Nika in it.

Zephie's Chain: Honestly undecided, I intend to end her chain in Fate Grand Order, where she is summoned as a servant, but this is what I have planned.

Spear Of Love And Revenge (A+++ Rank)

A second spear that stacks on top of all three of Zephie's spears. A spear that mixes both the feelings of love that Zephie has for her friends and Diarmuid, plus the hatred she has for her enemies. The ultimate proof of her journey, that takes the culmination of everything emotion regarding those two feelings she has experienced and powers her three spears. Manifests in a bright purple/pink light that illuminates the spears.
>>
>>54093471
Hero BBS is perfect for this.
>>
>>54094814
Retconned. Fate/Extra happens after the redemption in God of War now and a companion's gonna get imported there.

Naw, I'm saving my Servanthood for either Fate/Apocrypha, or Strange Fake.
>>
>>54094832
I want to hug that dog.
>>
>>54094790
Gods, WoW would be the worst place to have that perk what with how many entities are out to destroy all of reality.

Speaking of:
>>54094622
Does everyone automatically know if someone else tells them or do you personally have to declare it in order for people to know? Because there's a difference if telling one person means anyone would believe that one person and only what YOU declare matters.
>>
>>54094845
Grand Order would be better.
>>
>>54094805
Did you find out whether the bombers were actually alive or not?
>>
>>54094813
Speaking of true death, are there any perks that let you reincarnate post-Spark just in case something actually ganks you? Do Planeswalkers automatically reincarnate?
>>
>>54094857

You have to tell them personally/directly(recordings and stuff might work too but it's got to be out of your mouth)

It's a stupid perk but I'm not going to make it a trap
>>
>>54094882

Most 1-up perks and "Does not die" perks I've seen are unlocked by the chain

A cheap and easy one is from Captain N that works off of american quarters
>>
>>54094622
I don't want to be the party pooper when everyone else seems to love it, but that kinda seems really dumb. It basically means as long as those opposing you have one ounce of self-preservation instinct inside of them, you can get away with doing pretty much whatever without your life being on the line. In fact, you're basically holding the world hostage because any threat to you is a threat against themselves and everyone they love and everything they love, so everyone you declare this too actively has to watch out for your safety or jeopardize everything's existence.

I don't suppose there's any convincing you to decide otherwise on this, is there?
>>
>>54094813
>>54094886

>Might make it tied to death(as first thought of) rather than chain end (which is used for the jump to prevent it from getting abused with companion respawn or extra lives)

okay if you do this and you have an extra life and the setting was destroyed where exactly do you respond?
>>
>>54094085
>Not that shitty deus ex machina in Worm
That's Contessa.

>>54094115
>in front of your waifu
>whose ass is still freshly slapped
She could be fine with it
>>
>>54094460
>How do they look now?
Obligation Part Looks good.
Please don't forget the other stuff.

Also, Bardos! What do you think about a having a option to take one of the existing Bardos with you, and they never have to worry about finding Mania again thanks the Benefactor

You could have a general Bardo option, with a specific Bardo discounted for each Origin. Drop-Ins would be the Hollow Earth, Lemurians would obviously be Lost Lemuria, Real Scientists Space Station Colossus, and Renaissance Man the Crystal Spheres, as an Idea.

Don't think that steps to much on the Lemruians "Make a Badro to spec" Item.
>>
>>54094906
I mean, there are some settings populated by beings that can canonically restore a world that's been destroyed right?
>>
>>54094882
Oldwalkers can only be killed by rendering them unable to think, they're pretty much just physically-embodied consciousnesses. So long as you don't make the mistake of embodying yourself in a form that needs a specific organ to think (as many human Oldwalkers foolishly did in mimicking their old flesh bodies), you can't be permanently killed save for soul destroying attacks.
>>
>>54094882
The best things for perfect resurrection Post-Spark are probably the scenario reward from Touhou and/or Eternal from Creepypasta.
>>
>>54094927
This is phrased like the entire setting is destroyed. I can't imagine anything would survive that, especially since the perk is already enforcing several other effects by default.
>>
>>54094881
Turns out they are alive. I don't know how, nor did I find out how they're alive, but they are.
I have hit a roadblock with trying to come up with drawbacks for the Infected.
>>
>>54094429
Knockoff of Babylon (Yes, that's the actual name) - Anti-Unit, A++ Rank

It's basically the Gates of Babylon. Except the size has been reduced to about that of a garden shed (instead of the large town I'd normally get at A++), to pump all the freed up ranks from that into just firing stuff harder.

I load it with copies of my everywhere-imported spear. And it's accompanied by a seperate D rank to return them there after firing.

Mostly, I got it because the Gate just looks cool.

Similarly I got a version of For Someone's Glory: Not For One's Own Glory, mainly because I like the black mist effect.

I'm still wondering if I should anything else that would be cool...

Anyway, onto more original things:

Amelia has "The Canary" Biplane - Ex Rank

Not quite sure what it does, but it's a ludicrously fast biplane at the very least. And it can possibly do a suicide charge that ejected it and everything near it from Gaia's reality marble.
>>
>>54094906

Maybe there's some way to limit it, I guess. The guy only really says it once. Either that or make it so that the latter effect is in play

and just say the threat is a useful one if they can tell you're serious(via lie detector or whatnot) instead of an automatic people believe it

I'm not USUALLY unreasonable I think.

>>54094908
Considering the context is "post-spark/chain"...uh. Your call. You have to toggle the effect first
>>
>>54094271
>>54094397

Every time you talk I feel better and better about myself and the stuff I do while jumping.

>>54094431
>I really hate when people pretend to be moralfags but fail so spectacularly.
If you think they're evil then its fine to do whatever you want to them. College liberals have taught me this to be true.
>>
>>54094047
Slap his ass.
>>
>>54094970
What have you got so far?
Do you have a drawback where you keep having to go back to pick up bits that drop off?
>>
>>54094970
You keep falling for distractions, going after the wrong car alarm so survivors get away?

You're rotting really fast and have to do X to keep yourself together, OOJ abilities can't stop it?
>>
>>54094645
>There shall be a witch companion.
A futa witch?
>>
>>54094981
Maybe make it so you can only declare it once before your Chain ends so people aren't spamming it for survival? Either that or require a cripplingly large amount of time before it "recharges"?
>>
>>54094970
Decent-points where your fellow Infected are glitched and seem to see you as Human, while all the other Humans still see you as Infected?
>>
>>54094974
Your knockoff is literally the same as my knockoff, except mines EX instead of A++ and has an inbuilt return. Huh.
>>
>>54094970
Can't do your infected shit right.

If you're a regular you can't zombie correctly.
if Smoker, you keep snagging random objects, fellow infected, and bombs instead of the Survivors.
If Witch, you... I dunno.
If Tank, you hit with the strength of a paper airplane.
if Boomer, you hit everything ELSE with your goop EXCEPT what you intend to target.
if Jockey, I dunno.
if Spitter, again like boomer, you miss every. single. shot.

I dunno what else, shit. Maybe you just can never find decent prey / other humans to nom on?
>>
>>54095056
If Hunter, you keep jumping facefirst into walls and open windows instead of AT your victim?
>>
>>54094460
Could medieval tech be used as an aesthetic?
Does the General Store include stuff from jumps taken before this one?
Do crafted items run on mania or is it only required during construction?
If an item is fused with a wonder, can the item's non-genius abilities still be used without mania or by a non-genius?
>>
>>54094994
All I have so far is survivors with Gibfest on. That's a good one though.
>>54094999
As are those. Can I use them and credit y'all?
>>54095012
No.
>>54095073
Can I use this one as well?
>>
>>54095022

That'd work. Makes it more of a strategic dramabomb to drop. I didn't really want a stupid 'strong' one, I just wanted something kind of stupid but 'strong' to fit with the jump. Because honestly Bravoman is a silly setting overall, Zulu was the biggest departure and probably set up to create a good satisfying ending for the comic
though they kind of had a 'serious' arc (which was actually kind of commented on with the antagonist for that arc having set up the world to be more serious so he could feel like a cool hero, but the world was just a dire and dark place)
>>
>>54094960
Nah, it's happened before in DC at least. Took Morpheus the sacrifice of 100 human souls and weakened him enough to be bound by a human magus, but he did it-and there are things stronger than him.

Or that SAVE/LOAD shit in Undertale, maybe.
>>
>>54095094
Go for it.
>>
>>54095100
How much power did it take to destroy Bravoman's setting? Maybe just have the disaster unleashed upon death be limited to the minimum taken for that, so questions like whether Jack Chick's God survive shounen whacky gags don't have to be asked?
>>
>>54095039
Huh. Well, good taste I suppose. I decided to just keep the return as a seperate phantasm like Gil himself has it, since I didn't want it to eat up a D rank's worth of shootiness.

I'm guessing yours would be slightly shootier, at 50cp more expensive?
>>
>>54095122

It just kind of Ended. Bravoman was such a meta place that the story ending was the Story Ending.
I kind of wish there was a better idea for a capstone, but aliens were actually such incidental characters that Zulu was the only really plot relevant one. Unless I make their capstone the idea mentioned aobut giving people superpowers through random space shit, which would be equally stupid.
>>
>>54095144
and by equally stupid I mean it's viable as the capstone for the same reason as Z Factor.
>>
>>54095112
You have my utmost thanks my brethren of African decent.
>>
>>54095144
In that case I think just having people be afraid your death will end the world is enough.

>in a meta way, your being unable to continue Jumpchain is "the world ending"
>>
>>54093892
Oh, you're from SB.
>>
>>54095138
I guess yeah. When I asked Val about it she said it would shoot things at about Mach 18.
>>
>>54095094
Sure.
>>
>>54095210
>shoot things at about Mach 18
>mfw when modern naval rail guns barely manage mach 7 but that's still enough for OTH strikes.
>>
>>54094926
Working on it. As for the Bardos I think I might not do that one.

>>54095087
>Could medieval tech be used as an aesthetic?
Sure.

>Does the General Store include stuff from jumps taken before this one?
Nope it updates from world to world. Though there is carry over from world to world.

>Do crafted items run on mania or is it only required during construction?
Depends really.

>If an item is fused with a wonder, can the item's non-genius abilities still be used without mania or by a non-genius?
If you're talking about the Fabricator yeah.
>>
>>54094622
I'm going to have to throw my hat in and say that doesn't seem very balanced and likely absurdly overpowered in many other jumps. Especially if the guy you're basing it off of just said it once.
>>
Are there any perks that let you combine pocket dimensions together? (aside from the Demon capstone in Marvel Magic)
>>
>>54095237
Gotta go for maximum shooty, for when you want to turn your enemies into dust
>>
>>54095201

Nah, the mentions above about it being a pretty strong self-preservation thing helped me realize a few things.

It also helps that the rest of the perkline is based on Alphaman/Theta instead of Zulu

So the sudden switch is kind of thematically incorrect...

Speaking of

Anyone know any ideas for how to thematically represent "Hero of a different story" for Drop-ins? The current drop-in perks make you sort of one of Taizo Hori's kids (at least in powerset) but it kind of feels weak compared to the others in themeing

Since powers are going to be their own section, I'm trying to figure out how to best represent the idea of being an important character/crossover character in terms of perks.
>>
File: 1498142180866.jpg (85KB, 750x621px) Image search: [Google]
1498142180866.jpg
85KB, 750x621px
>>54094429
Noble phantasm
Dual swords(single phantasm) cuts anything physical up to A+ Rank, A++ and above resist this affect and it acts like normal swords
When crossed projects a shield in front of me that blocks up to rank B (at most rank A) attacks

>CURSE OF FLESH AND STONE- EX
vision based NP changes the flesh of my enemies to stone in a 20 foot radius of an area targeted within my line of sight or if the target is already stone, into living flesh. Statues turned to flesh become loyal troops.
>>
>>54094810
From what I remember, the NP had a fair bit more detail/limitations then the quick summary Red gave above, hence my support of it.
>>
>>54095283
>CURSE OF FLESH AND STONE
>CURSE OF FLESH

Yoggy please go.
>>
>>54095275
When Worlds Collide, Old Kingdom Jump
>>
>>54094845
Hopefully we will be able to take servant a 3rd time in grand order as an alter version of ourselves.
>>
>>54094813
I don't like the perk already but dying it to mere death makes it just unacceptable. Now you have a perk that lets you kill absolutely anything as long as you have a 1 up, no matter how strong.
>>
>>54094482
So somewhere between 500-1000 seems likely then. That's very helpful, thanks a bunch anon.
>>
>>54095300
Yoggy? I wanted a flipfloppy version of medusa gorgon eyes and an army maker.
>>
>>54095238
>If you're talking about the Fabricator yeah.
How about CP-bought wonders like Wonders of the Future, Greater Wonders, and the Ugly Truth? Or wonders made in-jump?
>>
>>54094813
>Might make it tied to death(as first thought of) rather than chain end (which is used for the jump to prevent it from getting abused with companion respawn or extra lives)

Eh, I liked the perk but that kind of kills it for me. I like the absurdity of 'I lost but im taking you all with me!', when you take out the 'I lost' part its just not as funny.
>>
File: Yoggsaron.jpg (529KB, 1071x665px) Image search: [Google]
Yoggsaron.jpg
529KB, 1071x665px
>>54095322
He's talking about this guy, who turned a bunch of robots fleshy to corrupt them.
>>
>>54095302
You won't be able to take the Supplement a 3rd time unless you go for the endjump scenario.
>>
>>54095282
Transformation By a Mystic Light!(600, discount Alien): It all begins with Alpha. Alphaman was, through the power of...a tuning fork, a 100-yen coin, and paperclip, turn young Salaryman into the unequalled hero of excellence, Bravoman! He wasn’t QUITE able to replicate that feat, somehow, but you’re a little more...on the ball than Alphaman. You may, by sacrificing 3 little objects(baubles, really), confer someone with a transformed new form that has ???(unsure on the scale of power costs will be) points worth of Powers from the Powers section of this jump.

The new skeleton for the new perk, before there was no powers section so this would've been hard to quantify without it.
>>
File: My Jumper2.jpg (301KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
My Jumper2.jpg
301KB, 567x800px
So I am looking for suggestions again for jumps to roll for. Here is a list of jumps I have already been to https://pastebin.com/u26SLK0X
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
>>
File: Earthen.jpg (240KB, 1542x895px) Image search: [Google]
Earthen.jpg
240KB, 1542x895px
>>54095322
Well, robots and golem-y stone things.
>>
>>54095301
Thanks
>>
>>54095355
...have you actually had the 5th Magic all this time? I didn't think anyone dared pick that one
>>
>>54095336
>>54095303

You realize I was talking about a "post spark" version of the perk in that context, right?
>>
>>54095367
No but even still, I think that would be dumb.
>>
>>54095331
It should be possible, I believe. Here's the next look at it.

>Fringe Institute Fab-Unit 20,000 [400]:
>A marvel of technological wonder, and an outright Wonder at that. This device can take mundane objects and combine them together whilst maintaining the best of the two items. When used the items merge together so that it keeps the chosen properties of each, though without stacking redundant attributes. (Ex. A computer chip and a brand new superconductor would produce a new computer chip designed with the superconductor already in place. However, two nigh identical computer chips wouldn’t make a computer chip twice as good as the originals.)

>>54095355
World of Darkness Mortals
>>
>>54095367
Wouldn't make sense anyway. IF you're not dying a true death, why would the setting die a true death? This is meant to be based on a guy making the story end because he ends right? If he's just taking a short break before coming back, he didn't really end.
>>
>>54095355
Def Jam: Fight for NY
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
>>
>>54095363
Nah I chose not to. I wanted to be the cousin of Touko and Aoko in that jump so I chose not to get that magic (As I didn't want Touko to try and murder me if I bumped in to her). Also I picked the jumper drawback and the idea of a super version of my jumper with time powers was something I couldn't figure out how to overcome.
>>
>>54095381

It's kind of rectified already, so it's a moot point.
>>
>>54095389
>>54095402
Alright added to the list
>>
>>54095389
>>Fringe Institute Fab-Unit 20,000 [400]:
>>A marvel of technological wonder, and an outright Wonder at that. This device can take mundane objects and combine them together whilst maintaining the best of the two items. When used the items merge together so that it keeps the chosen properties of each, though without stacking redundant attributes. (Ex. A computer chip and a brand new superconductor would produce a new computer chip designed with the superconductor already in place. However, two nigh identical computer chips wouldn’t make a computer chip twice as good as the originals.)
Maybe I'm not understanding here but what does that have to do with >>54095331
>>
>>54095355
>>54095423
Wuxia
Xiaolin Showdown
Trigun
The Skullman
>>
>>54094460
What aside from a mortal interacting with a wonder causes havoc? Does havoc just destroy the wonder? If, for example, I enchanted a wonder with magical abilities from another setting, would those abilities also go out of control?
>>
>>54095469
Alright thank you added to the list.
>>
>>54095342
Well. He is a cool looking guy.
>>
>>54094460
Are cp-bought wonders immune to havoc?
>>
>>54094460
>This also stacks with any other engineering or
technological knowledge you have, letting you incorporate Wondrous features, such as
the non-repeatable phenomena without Havoc or something to that effect, and update
other technologies seamlessly into a greater whole of science.

Could you explain this in greater detail?
>>
>>54095343
Which endjump scenario? The Grand Servant one?
>>
>>54095442
>If an item is fused with a wonder, can the item's non-genius abilities still be used without mania or by a non-genius?
The original question.

>>54095471
>What aside from a mortal interacting with a wonder causes havoc?
People trying to explain the process themselves. On-Site-Annalists stuff like that.

>Does havoc just destroy the wonder?
It's basically what you'd expect from a catastrophic failure of said device would be like.

>If, for example, I enchanted a wonder with magical abilities from another setting, would those abilities also go out of control?
Not the ooc powers no. Though you might not have the device that you enchanted

>>54095491
If you bought Pankosmoi yes.

>>54095542
It makes it so you can use all the other know-how and technological perks together in a seamless understanding of science.
>>
If you're around Alera, do imported Journal Entries in Gravity Falls get the 400CP for Journal perks or just their base CP?
>>
>>54095480
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest Gauntlet.
>>
>>54095542
>Could you explain this in greater detail?
It makes Pinocchio a real boy!
I mean it makes your Wonders count as actual science. By default, it kind if isn't. Which makes it kind if hard to incorporate into your actual science techniques. Unless you make a Wonder modular sub-system to add to real science, or a real science aftermarket add on to bolt onto a wonder, mixing the two would probably get you a non-repeatable non-science wonder. with all the problems of a wonder.

And since Wonders aren't strictly speaking scientific, some of your perks that specifically work on science might not apply to them.

Taking the Needle Grail lets you remove those potential problems
>>
>>54095389
>It should be possible, I believe.
I'm going to rephrase my question, because based on the discussion around it, I'm worried that it was misunderstood.
If I fuse an out-of-jump item with a wonder, with or without the item fusion methods offered in this jump's item section, can the non-wonder abilities still be used without mania or by non-geniuses?

Similarly, if I give an item both wonderous abilities and out-of-jump abilities, can the out-of-jump abilities still be used without mania or by non-geniuses?
>>
>>54095653
Ok, added to the reserve list.
>>
>>54094460
No companion imports?
>>
>>54095765
Ah okay then. It would depend of the item fusions thing. Like duct tape fusion yeah you still break the item. If something else like the armsfusion thing maybe would make it lose it's havoc properties. Took a second to look up items fusion stuff. As for enchanting stuff, you could pass it off to a Mere Mortal just fine unless they had to actively use the Mania based stuff.
>>
>>54094460
I wonder how salty these "Genius" guys will be when jumper shows up with MAD SCIENCE that doesn't need Mania or break down when examined.
>>
>>54095886
Thanks for the more detailed response.
>If something else like the armsfusion thing maybe would make it lose it's havoc properties.
Do you mean that it would be immune to havoc, or do you mean that it just wouldn't gain any new abilities? If the latter, why would that be the case?
>>
>>54095808
I could add a really generic one down at the bottom if you want, but I can't seem to write one out very well. I was going to make it your research associates of The Special Agency for Fringe Science but then that went into Renaissance Man's items. It's would be 100 CP for a Companion, free choice on their background and 500 CP for each of them, but 500 to import all 8.
>>
>>54094338
There is no jump labeled Greek myth..?
>>
>>54095937
Listen, the default state of most Genii is a variable degree of salt anyway. Especially in a game where other supernaturals are a thing. The real saltshakers you should be worried about are Mages.
>>
File: 1458230688066.jpg (203KB, 753x753px) Image search: [Google]
1458230688066.jpg
203KB, 753x753px
(Charmed) #86
-Background: Neutral (Free) -I pursue my own agenda.
-Race: Human (Free) -I suppose this is the case.
-Black Sheep (Free) -Mine now.
-Twiceblessed (Demon) (500CP) -Ah hell, this is gonna get SICK.
-Dabbler (Free) -Seems my demon side has some magic.
-Charmed Face (400CP) -MORE APPEARANCE PERKS. MOAR.
-Two-Faced (300CP) (Discount) -Get a small boost in magical ability.
-No Such Thing As Magic (Free) -Avoid it if I have to.
-Fiend of Hell (-100CP) -Strictly for the charisma and negotiations with Hell.
-Persistent Little Devil (Free) -Scoot away when I can!
-Conversion (-200CP) (Discount) -Those of my blood shall become like me.
-Badge of Jumper (Free) -It's like that damned psychic paper stuff.
-Ouija Board (Free) -Oh this ought to be fun.
-Faustian Contract (Free) -OKAY THIS IS CREEPY, WHY.
-Imitation Waffediyok (Item Budget) -Magical amplifiers gooooo.

-Powers: High Resistance (Free) -Increased magic resistance!
-Powers: Immortality (Free) -Once again, no age.
-Powers: Immunity (Free) -Going for physical to make myself highly resistant.
-Powers: Teleportation (Free) -Go go porting!
-Powers: Elemental Power (Ball) (Free) -Smoke Ball, because yes.
-Powers: Elemental Power (Lethal Conjuration) (Free) -And hit people with smoke.
-Powers: Power Absorption (Scenario Budget) -Oh. I guess this is the snowball effect.

-Love Life (0CP)
-Scenario: To (Not) Serve In Hell (+600PP) -Disregard award, go after the Source.
Dice Rolls: The Heavens, 23 years old (100 Centuries)
-End Choice: Next Adventure

>tfw demons and evil creatures see this demonic amazon and can sense evil deeds, yet see barely anything like eating innocent souls or conning others
>tfw they're all confused on why this demon has ANY authority at all and what compels most demons to obey them
>tfw they're neutral
>tfw they seem to go on a takeover of the Underworld because of protecting humans and "the decor down here is horrible in a bad way"
>>
>>54095985
It might be under generic.
>>
So I'm reading Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban and I'm trying to figure out exactly how the Magnetic Destiny perk works. Does it only apply to when I'm acquiring actual companions or does it apply to random people that I meet. If I decide to create a soccer team during a random jump just to pass the time are all of the people I recruit going to be super amazing?
>>
So, I just got myself caught up with My Hero Academia, and I figured I ask for some second opinions about something.

Would quirks count as "supernatural" abilities, for perks such as Real Eater or other similar abilities?

Would quirks fall under this category, even thought they all theoretically have scientific explanations to them?

I know that RE is practically a running gag at this point, but I'm only using that as a well known example of abilities that say they effect "supernatural" things, despite all the grey areas that come with that term.
>>
>>54094460
>>54095808
And I feel Like an idiot for not bringing that up earlier.

I was going to suggest something based on ideological lines.

>0 CP Beholden Minions, Mooks, and Lackies
All your companions, now or in the future cound as Beholden to you and any other Genius companions. Up to eight can have a free import as your assistants or employees.

>100 CP A Like Minded Fellowship
Now instead of Assistants, up to eight companions can be colleagues, fellow geniuses sharing YOUR origin, with all freebies and 600 CP to spend.

>200 CP A Multi-Disiplinary Think Tank
Break out of the echo chamber, Now up to eight of your companions can freely choose ANY Origin, with all freebies and 600 CP to spend.

Or recruit some new talent. Instead of being an imported companion, some or all of those eight can be new companions with a personality of your choice.

In addition, you can even bring all you companions out into the world, not just eight, but past eight they are considered your creations and are treated as manes, living wonders that need mania to survive (and power their abilities) And in later jumps any companions inside a Bardo do not count against active companion limits.
>>
>>54096058
None of it is supernatural. They just cant explain it all.

It is also genetic.

Also nobody knows what the fuck real eater does or how it works.
>>
>>54096058
>Would quirks count as "supernatural" abilities
It's bullshit, comic-book science biology.

It shouldn't be able to exist in nature, but it's supposed to be "biological." Decide for yourself if that counts as supernatural.
>>
>>54096045
It applies to random people that you meet, not specifically to companions.

So yeah, you'd probably end up with a ridiculous soccer team.
>>
File: Suikoden2_NA.jpg (87KB, 419x410px) Image search: [Google]
Suikoden2_NA.jpg
87KB, 419x410px
>>54096045

>If I decide to create a soccer team during a random jump just to pass the time are all of the people I recruit going to be super amazing?

Think of it like suikoden where you have the 108 stars of destiny and everyone of them has a talent that makes them stand out from the average Joe , The people you recruit are going to be super amazing,
>>
>>54096072
While I like the idea of it, I feel that your last suggestion is over the line. Even with how impractical it'd be to actually keep sufficiently powerful Companions around. Additionally, I feel that the very last bit would give an impetus to purchase Pankosmoi due to the sheer potential that little detail grants it, more so than the potential the Needle Grail itself holds.
>>
File: Crona 36.jpg (21KB, 480x570px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 36.jpg
21KB, 480x570px
>>54096058
I've been ruling it as biological for Jump purposes.
>>
Speaking of Hero Academia

>Animal Mimicry
>Choose "Human" as the animal
>Do everything a human can do, but superhumanly well
Good idea, yes/no?
>>
>>54096072
>>0 CP Beholden Minions, Mooks, and Lackies
>All your companions, now or in the future cound as Beholden to you and any other Genius companions. Up to eight can have a free import as your assistants or employees.

...Hopefully with the inability use high-level theoretical thinking, and lack of metaphysical, philosophical, political, religious, ethical, or scientific thought-structures?
>>
>>54096072
I like those first few ideas thanks!
>>
>>54096152
>with
*without, damnit.
>>
>>54096146
I think there's some potential to get cheeky with it if you're clever about finding and interpreting the things humans are especially good at.
>>
File: Laughing eldar whores.jpg (163KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing eldar whores.jpg
163KB, 446x400px
If I took living saint in Sororitas and maintained faith in the big E would I be protected from chaos corruption in future 40K jumps like Craftworld? Like as an Eldar I could survive without a Spirit Stone?
>>
>>54094460
Any chance for a general 'Cry Havoc' perk?
A toggle-able perk that would let you protect your real science creations as if they were Wonders. Someone unauthorized tries to operate it, it malfunctions like a Wonder used by a non-beholden. Someone tries to reverse engineer your tech, it bricks itself somehow and that get nothing, or it seems to operate on nonsensical principles to them, and they just are not able to replicate it.
>>
>>54096166
Beholden can do all those things, they're just narrow-mindedly pursuing the ideal that they've become Beholden to. There are recorded cases of Beholden becoming Genii. All they need is the same thing any good Genius needs, perspective.
>>
>>54096216
Maybe? I feel like it would depend on how much you can impress upon him that you still possess the Soul of Human, despite your exterior.
>>
>>54096219
Sure I'll add it to the general stuff as a 100 CP perk.
>>
>>54096220
According to the supplement pdf... No, they can't. It honestly sounds kind of horrifying to do to someone.

>Being Beholden:
>Beholden are interesting psychological studies. Though as intelligent, creative, and competent as they were before their change, beholden are incapable of engaging in high-level theoretical thinking. They lack metaphysical, philosophical, political, religious, ethical, or scientific thought-structures. (Or perhaps their conscious minds simply can't access them.) A beholden has no preference for political candidates or political parties. She does not subscribe to any religion, nor does she actively reject the tenets of any religion. She cannot formulate an argument for or against any ethical or political stance, such as vegetarianism or welfare. She may still cling to vestigial beliefs out of stubbornness, habit, or cultural identity, but she cannot really understand why she does.
>The only exception to this behavior is when a beholden interacts with a genius. Then, the beholden takes on the philosophy and thinking mode of that genius. This ideological parroting is what makes a beholden so useful to the Inspired.
>This condition affects beholden surprisingly little. They still retain an instinctive moral system (measured by Morality). Most beholden would feel disgusted and repulsed by cold-blooded murder, but when asked to justify this feeling, they would be unable. Beholden can still engage in planning and form practical models of the world around them: a clatch of beholden sent to kidnap a doctor can prepare, coordinate, and execute a plan as well as their Skills and Attributes would allow. But they would be unable, for example, to offer an ethical or philosophical justification for their actions.
>>
>>54096256
Wow that's pretty terrible, yep. Been a while since I read that part. Right Companions protected.
>>
>>54096135
There are actually fantactic empires in the setting. Like an actual Martial empire. In the setting. And Nazis with dinosaurs. With power issues operating in the real world. This just makes jumper another one of those factions.

>...Hopefully with the inability use high-level theoretical thinking, and lack of metaphysical, philosophical, political, religious, ethical, or scientific thought-structures?
Not really. It was just a flavorful way of doing the No CP or benefits, but you don't have to a homeless illegal immigrant thing. And making sure your companions can work with your inventions. Because their your companions.

>>54096155
>I like those first few ideas thanks!
Yay!
>>
>>54096045
I always figured it was like RPG Followers where you just happen to meet amazing people on your journey. It seems more like something random than something you can invoke, and it at least probably wouldn't apply to everyone you recruit. Like, you might recruit an amazing player, or they might transfer, or possibly a soon-to-be legendary coach.
>>
File: Twilight1.jpg (335KB, 850x1369px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight1.jpg
335KB, 850x1369px
The Third Adventure of the Lawgiver or the Olympian Rebellion: Greek Myth
Hero
From Zero to Hero 1000, Strength of Heracles 700, Demigod(Apollo) 200
Hoplite's Equipment 200
Jumper's Argonauts + Demigod upgrade -100
Echo 0

Undaunted Ivy
Hero
Trojan Equine Knowledge 500, Genius of the Art x2 (Architecture, Smithing) 300, From Zero to Hero 300, Strength of Heracles 0, Demigod(Aphrodite) 0
Hoplite's Equipment 0

The Lawgiver next found himself a son of Apollo, but having known the grace of a righteous god, his heart could hold nothing but hate for the cruel tyrants who demanded mankind's worship. Thus did he sacrifice to them, and seem to honor his father and his mother in law while learning to endow his new prowess with spear and sword with the might of Essence. All across the Aegean region did he and his wife wonder, testing themselves against the hydra and the minotaur. And when his studies drew close to their end, he and Undaunted Ivy came to call upon her mother's husband in his palace. But embarrassed by her parentage, he would not see her.

And so the Lawgiver prayed "O, most clever of the gods! Do not hold Aphrodite's crimes against my dear wife. Your cuckoldry is not her doing. Has she not mastered the arts of the forge to bring you honor? Has she not designed and built a great temple to you on the slopes of mount Parnassus? And has she not only this week sacrificed a dozen fine oxen to you within the fires of that selfsame shrine? Does this not show her piety, and her wisdom in seeing you as a greater god than her own mother? Come now, you merely have to hear us out." Thus did the forge god relent and welcome them into his palace, and watched them spar against each other in a duel for his entertainment over his evening meal.
>>
>>54096316
By and by, the Lawgiver came to relate his true origins, and the stories of the noble god whom he worshipped. "It is a true crime, god of the noble crafts, how the other gods scorn and mock such a talent as you. Once among the Primordials there was Autochthon, who was wisest of their number, but who was spurned for being unsightly and deformed. Was his plight any worse than yours, you who are wise and generous but suffer scorn from those petty gods who should by rights owe you the highest respect? But when the Unconquered Sun, spurred by the unrighteousness of their rule, set to rebel against them and take Heaven for himself, Autochthon sided with him and forged great and terrible weapons at his behest. Does your skill at smithing weapons and armor that could fell gods not mirror the Machine Gods? And when the tyrants were slain or cast down into Hell, Autocthon was given a place of great honor in Heaven, a station befitting such a skillfull genius. Are you less deserving of such a position? You have seen my Infinite Melee Mastery. What you have not yet seen is the Spirit Cutting Attack that I shall soon have mastered, nor the army of demons I can call forth from Malfeas to serve me. Think on this tale I have told you, and how closely the future might cleave to the paths laid down in the past." And that morning Hephaestus, drunk on dreams of glory, accepted the bargain.

For the next four hundred days did the Lawgiver nightly summon a new demon into the caves about his ally's palace, filled with the playing of the Angylkae to convince them they were still in Hell. So too did their host labor, forging arms and armor of such quality as he had never produced before, for he knew his own life would depend upon them.
>>
>>54096058
It depends on the perk. In most cases, I'd say they count, but there are some areas where I'd say they wouldn't. Also, "supernatural" is relative.

Would you say a drawback that "seals all supernatural abilities" leaves your quirks untouched? Probably not.
>>
>>54096326
And when finally the appointed day came, Hephaestus threw open the gates to Olympus, and together his living statues marched besides an army of demons, with the Lawgiver and Undaunted Ivy marching at its head, he in divine armor and she as a towering fish woman. The gods only barely had time to arm themselves before they were through the gates, animas blazing. And the Lawgiver shouted "Behold the red light of the twilight, for I am the setting of the sun on your ignoble reign!" Then was battle joined, but the divine skill of the Chosen was more than any god could counter. The Lawgiver ran Ares through with a spear and knocked aside the lightning bolts of Zeus with the shield Edafos before lobbing off his head. Apollo and Artemis were swarmed by Erymanthoi and brought down and wise Athena saw that the battle was lost and cried out her surrender. Thus were the gods of Olympus rounded up, with only nimble Hermes managing to flee and fly east to hide in the wilds of Asia.

Straightaway did the army then march down, captives in tow save for Hestia against whom neither the Chosen nor Hephaestus had any quarrel, to the caverns of Hades, where Undaunted Ivy tore apart the guard dog Cerebus to clear the path down. The dead dared not impede them as they besieged Hades's palace, but the foul jailer of the dead would not yield. Again did Ivy clear the way, tearing the gates from their hinges. Hades too was slain, though his wife Persephone was spared on condition that she rule the underworld and move all souls to the Elysian fields to dwell in bliss and restrain Thanatos that death would no more trouble mortals.
>>
>>54096337
Marching ever downward, they came upon Tartarus, releasing its prisoners and throwing the gods in to replace them. And so was Olympus taken, and the Titans and the rebels feasted together on ambrosia and nectar. The Lawgiver ordained a new pantheon, with his ally Hephaestus as its king and Prometheus as his advisor and went down to live again among mortals. Divine visions flowed out, letting all men know who he was and what he had done. He quickly became king wherever he went, and spent his last two years hunting down those gods who had not been at Olympus on the night of the rebellion between spreading the knowledge of his many skills to his new subjects. And he taught them to give worship to the new gods, in thanks for their divine protection but moreso to give their hearts to the Unconquered Sun who had sent him to deliver them from Zeus's tyranny and who gave them true virtue.
>>
>>54094460
Could we get an answer on >>54095940
>>
>>54096092
>>54096111
>>54096298

Hmm that sounds like it could get irritating over time if so many people I meet are amazing like that.

Fuck it I'll just fluff to act as an upgrade for the free companions I gained in the jump in addition having the occasional person I interact with be amazing/interesting/etc. Me making a neighborhood soccer team would probably result in a retired pro coach offer to help out while the goalie is a former college player who stopped playing because they found something they loved more than soccer. Me raising an army would result in acquiring a dozen talented commanders and soldiers. The star of the school play I direct could easily make it on Broadway. Stuff like that.
>>
>>54096058
The "Skills" in Medaka are "scientific" enough to be reliably produced through the Flask Plan. That's about as "scientific" as you can get in the context of an actual setting.
>>
>>54096135
>Additionally, I feel that the very last bit would give an impetus to purchase Pankosmoi due to the sheer potential that little detail grants it
Are we talking about the being in a Bardo not counting against active companion limits? That was the last bit, and was just to give the CP Bardos a 'Companion Hang Out Area' feature like the Nomansian Island, or the Archipelago, or the Uncharted Seas ships. You aren't really effecting a jump setting much from a pocket dimension, after all. Giving inactive companions somewhere cool to go instead of being insensate in stasis was the goal.

How does that make Pankosmoi a required purchase? I'm missing something here...
>>
What do you think is more appropriate as a free item for a batman-like vigilante. A collapsible baton/staff, or a high-tech Microlisting device?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>54096337
>foul jailer of the dead would not yield.
Aww, what did Hades do?
>>
>>54096152
>...Hopefully with the inability use high-level theoretical thinking, and lack of metaphysical, philosophical, political, religious, ethical, or scientific thought-structures?
Apparently my reply lost your post link, sorry. Anyway...
Not really. It was just a flavorful way of doing the 'No CP or benefits, but you don't have to a homeless illegal immigrant' thing. And making sure your companions can use your Wondrous inventions or help you with them. Because they're your companions after all.
>>
>>54096495
>A collapsible baton/staff
That's what I'd go with
>>
File: Twilight2.jpg (161KB, 808x590px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight2.jpg
161KB, 808x590px
>>54096498
He keeps dead souls as hollow shades instead of letting them all experience bliss in the Elysian fields or letting them return to life like he almost did for Orpheus's wife. Our Guarding Star worked so hard to provide an afterlife for heroic souls on the Daystar, and here this callous god could give all humanity so much more with but nothing but a word, yet he denies it to them. He is a mockery of everything a god should be.

He also kidnapped a girl and forced her to marry him, but that pales in comparison to being responsible for the concept of death being a bad thing.
>>
>>54096441
Ah, sorry. Impetus was a bit of a strong word to use...

The main logic behind it is that you'd be able to actively use Companions beyond the limit if you exploited your ability to create Bardos. Anyway, the point is moot, as I forgot some important details regarding some of the common options for that type of thing, as I remembered that at least one of them forbid inactive Companions from affecting the outside world, something I'm not entirely certain all of them do.
>>
>>54096561
Yeah, that's kinda what I was leaning towards. However I just now realized I could make it a motorcycle instead. Although I probably have too many jumps that offer that option already.
>>
>>54096495
The former.
Vigilantes hit people. It's in the job description.
>>
>>54096495
I'd certainly rather have the device, but the baton seems more fitting for a vigilante.
>>
>>54096364
Oh my apologizes, I meant the former.

Also update with fixes in place and requests in place. Last one I'll be able to do tonight. I'll be here for a while yet.
>>
>>54096578
And this justifies breaking the everything how?
>>
>>54096664
The listing device will still be included, I just couldn't decide which background should get the freebie.

>>54096650
>>54096561
How's this sound?
>Collapsible Staff [50cp] (Free: Enforcer): A metal quarterstaff that can be collapsed down to about the size of a large bottle. Good for beating up dangerous people, traversing hazardous environments, and stopping big heavy doors.
>>
>>54096578
It's still much easier to get into the Elysian Fields than to join the sun's righteous dead though.
>>
>>54096718
When Ignis Divine had a plan to stop the tyranny of the Primoridals, did he sit on it with his thumb up his ass, whining about how it might blow up the universe if he went through with it? No, he did it anyway, because when you are perfect, you pierce the heavens with your drill and damn the consequences for choosing what is right.
>>
>>54096718
Anon, you need to learn that Solars a shit.
>>
>>54096786
>and damn the consequences for choosing what gets you a cosmic xbox.
FTFY.
>>
>>54096687
Can you increase inspiration in-jump?
>>
I just got out of Mystery Dungeon.

Should I go through all the Nintendo games, then Smash Bros.->Neptunia->Captain N->Captain SNES? If so, which order?
>>
>>54096578
>as hollow shades
Is oblivion really such a terrible thing when the alternative is an eternity of consciousness in a cage? Would even a gilded cage be worth it when you face an existence with no end? That you should stand upon paradise long after the stars grow cold? When the mortal world winds down to cold ashes, when you have long since experienced everything there is to experience in Elysium ten thousand times over.

When time dies around you. Will you not wish for the peace of the void?
>>
For World Champion in Overlord, is it actual precog, or just boosting your strategic and tactical skills to the point where you'd fool everyone else? I'm not 100% sure, so I thought I'd ask.
>>
File: 98'.jpg (632KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
98'.jpg
632KB, 550x800px
>>54095623
That's the one, along with the Beast one.

On that note, also got Grand Order working on compu. Great fun. Almost entirely Berserker party but maybe that just says something about me. Still, good to actually have played the game, gives me a bunch of ideas for generic perks. Kinda slow though, so might wait for my lovely new computer to arrive before really getting into this.
>>
>>54096891
>Breath of the Wild jump
>Perk: Meme Physics
>>
>>54096946
Is that an actual perk?
>>
>>54096852
Yeah sure. it's just a bit hard.
>>
File: Twilight9.jpg (270KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight9.jpg
270KB, 750x750px
>>54096920
It's not like he was going to give them oblivion later. Besides, I've promised to return after gaining my spark. If worst comes to worst, and I can't keep inventing new experiences for them, they can always be reincarnated and given a clean slate to experience everything in life all over, again and again, as if each time were the first, forever.
>>
So Wishcraft or that Ring of Elru, I am asking as the warrior perk tree calls to me but the ring seems quite good but Wishcraft could potentially do the same thing just with lots of magic needed.

>>54096929
I also got mine working on pc 2 days ago, are you using MEmu as well?
>>
>>54096979
What's the difference between oblivion and a mindless shade, though?
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (57KB, 658x537px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
57KB, 658x537px
>>54096957
I mean, I have ideas for a BotW jump, but I've been out of the jumpmaking game for a while. Still, Drop-in perks acknowledge it as a game and play on mechanics and glitches. Hero perks to be a credible Link. Guardian perks to be a racial paragon (with possible capstone of magitech mecha, because the Divine Beasts are fun). Sheikah perks delve into magitech, with capstone possibly riffing on Zelda's sealing power.
>>
>>54096578
Nigga yo bitchass golden boi let THE FUCKING UNDERWORLD happen because his adoptive kids breaking his heart made go sit in the corner and play the cosmic xbox for a thousand years. And before all that, he didn't lift a finger to fix it and neither did his purple bitch
>>
>>54096980
Yeah, MEMU. Much better then bluestacks so far.
>>
>>54097023
Not actually planning on making a Jump, more just stating the direction I'd go if I did make one? I'm drowning in Masters crap atm.
>>
File: 1497890021782.jpg (956KB, 853x927px) Image search: [Google]
1497890021782.jpg
956KB, 853x927px
>>54096929
>>54096929

...Are you using Kiyohime?
>>
>>54096980
Would there be any synergy between them?
>>
File: sableye boop.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sableye boop.gif
1MB, 500x281px
On a scale of "you're fine" to "Jesus Lion save me," how scary is Narnia? Default timeline, no drawbacks.
>>
File: Granddad.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Granddad.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>54096929
>use Personalized Class Name to be Servant Dad
>Take Grand Servant endjump
>>
>>54097039
Don't you get a free one of her at some point in the main story?
>>
>>54097033
> I'm drowning in Masters crap atm.

Uhhh I am pretty sure it is illegal everywhere for an apprentice to be...drowning in such matter.

Yes it had to be said, no I do not feel bad for it.

>>54097039
I am using her as support since she is only 3*
>>
File: Twilight12.jpg (288KB, 1204x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight12.jpg
288KB, 1204x1528px
>>54097020
Shades in Greek myth aren't mindless.

>>54097024
The difference is that he doesn't know how to fix that. It's not like he has a giant golden button that removes the Underworld and he's just choosing not to press it.
>>
>>54097047
Evil is literally destined to lose. Just follow the kids around, they always come out on top because Jesus Lion is looking out for them
>>
File: 673.jpg (587KB, 684x1200px) Image search: [Google]
673.jpg
587KB, 684x1200px
>>54097039
I got Kiyohime, Heracles, Lu Bu, Darius and ProtoLancer Cu. Only done the first few missions before taking a break though.

>>54097048
That's not bad
>>
Is there anything besides Alexandria Package from Worm which protects you from people manifesting/using their powers inside of you?
>>
>>54097047
> Default timeline, no drawbacks.
You're fine as long as you don't piss off the Jesus Lion or the Witch Lady.

Witch Lady has some minions, but they're all low bred fantasy critters like hobgoblins and shit, and none of them have magic or anything more dangerous than swords.
Once Witch Lady gets axed by Jesus Lion -- which should happen in the first few months -- the setting goes into an era of peace and will stay that way for the rest of the jump.
>>
>>54091595
Kiyohime is the superior dragon loli.
>>
>>54097058
He does, it's literally called Perfection Beyond Imagining.

Besides the point is that say what you like about Hades, there are no Neverborn or nephwracks or shadowlands bothering people. So objectively, Hades is better at running the afterlife than Ignus and Endings combined
>>
>>54097082
Will FGO have an option for summoning servants in future jumps? Will we be able to re summon non companion servantfus?
>>
>>54097139
Probably not. It'll have ways to summon similar things or work on creating your own shit but I doubt I'm going to put in something to summon Fate's Servants in future worlds. Rather defeats the purpose of having the companion buys for them.

Am considering having a sort of "Extra Slot" option to companion a Servant you summon in world, not sure on it yet given the problems.
>>
>>54092817
All of them, depending on taste. My taste would throw in hard for Pocahontas, Jasmine, Mulan, Belle and Ariel, though. All of them have a bit more to them than just being perfect and pure, which is why my no list is pretty much just Briar Rose (best name or not) and Snow White. Out of those I'd probably go for Arielle and Mulan first even if Jasmine is the best looking.
>>
>>54097130
That only works on things that can be accomplished with a single roll. Anything else only accrues 10 successes towards the extended roll, assuming it's not an impossible action that can't be rolled for in the first place. Hades also doesn't have a set of dead Primordials sitting in his realm driving people mad with their tortured dreams. He didn't solve the problem, just lucked out of experiencing it in the first place.
>>
>>54097174
In FGO are we taking the place of the MC?
>>
>>54092608
>http://tainbocuailnge.tumblr.com/post/158235591397/scathach

So, give her that power locking bracelet from digimon or something?
>>
>>54097174
Will we be able to just buy canon servants this time or will we have to do the builder for each one. It is a good supplement but damn, this jump is going to have quite a few servants. . .
>>
File: 1355817682619.png (100KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1355817682619.png
100KB, 342x245px
>>54093081
>>54093139
You know, I really liked Goku (not as must as Vegeta and Piccolo though) up until Super. Now in super he just has zero self awareness to how his fucking around/fighting addiction is hurting everyone. Even at his most callous in the Cell Saga, he was able to realize he fucked up hard by forcing Gohan to fight with a verbal smack down from Piccolo. Super Goku would just shrug it off.
>>
>>54097199
That's one of the origins, yes. Otherwise you'll be accompanying them (Or possibly serving as an antagonist)

>>54097207
No, the supplement remains the way to do things. It's a bit clumsy but better then negating the supplement entirely.
>>
>>54097206
Or you know just let the poor girl have fun
>>
>>54097241
>spoiler
Come come little lamb, do not be afraid we will not harm you.
C͈̝̗͉̦͎͓̬͖̙̹ͧ͊ͨ̂ͯ̂̒ͨ̍ͦ̈́͞ͅͅơ̴̺̭͔̊̈́̓̃̽̎̂͑͐͌̈m̷̡̧̡͕̬̱̮̦̱̖͔̺̣͍̭̼̭̤̗͓͐ͮͭͣͤͩ͑̒ͯͧ̒ͪ̓̐̉̕ệ̷̳͉̣̮̪͙͗ͨ̂ͫ̍̍͛ͫ̄͂͘͞ ̛͕̯̜̈́ͮ̂ͩ̿̔̂͒ͣ͋̿͒̓͆̌̽͢i̬̣͈̭͍̜̼͎̯̱ͮͬͬ̂ͤ͊͂ͩ̀͜͠ͅņ̢̳̦͕̮̯̞̠͇͉͔̪̬͒͆͌̐́̍̎͠ͅţ̴̰̰͔͉̹̖͚̗͗ͤ̏̀͒͒̔͢o̵̧̺̖̬̻̟̩̘͎̮͉͎͖̣̯̽͌̉͛ͫ̀̊̑͌͗͞ ̙̟̙͎̫̤̻̦̱̠̦͖͉̥̿̆́ͬ̑͑̎̎͘͢͞ͅͅo̻̣͎̙̰̗̯̟̮̪̖͓͕ͨ͂̐ͫ͊ͤ̔̑̾͛ͨ̕͞͠ͅu̴̼̞̞̞̼͕͚̻̻̩̞ͦ͌͗ͨr̭̰͚̤̞͉̋͗͗͛̈́̏̽͌̍̎̐̓ ̡͕̘̖̰͈̥̳͙̼͙͂ͮ͒͋̈́̇ͦ̉ͭͤͦ͌̑̄̀̚͞M̨͎̣͕̙̩̞̫͙͙͔͚͕̩͖̮͓̀̀ͨ͌͐ͮ͋͑ͧ̒ͦ̌̓ͨ̽̉̈́͞ͅĀ̸͇̭͇͎͓̜̤̺̙̤͉͓̞̈̚ͅW̙̱̦͓͉̪͙̹̩̯͔ͣ̊̊̈̈ͦͣ̏̃͋̏̀͟͜ͅ!̶̗̰̯̯͈̪̠̤͚̯̤͎͔͈̣̘̠̪̍̈̓̿ͪ̈ͣͦ͝
>>
>>54097241
Damn it, I do like the supplement for building custom stuff but canon servants are always too expensive while often leaving out things that the servant had but isn't in the supplement.
>>
>>54097048
>inb4 'Siivagunner jump when?'
>>
File: 1425881258911.png (218KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1425881258911.png
218KB, 600x568px
>>54093627
>>54093700
>>54093729
Reminder that if you care about the DB universe at all, it's your duty to smack down Zeno hard post-spark.

Personally I plan on pulling a Goku and befriending him, then when the little tardling doesn't suspect anything, I'll propose a game to alleviate his boredom that'll let me steal all his powers.

Then he's getting forced into cosmic daycare forever.
>>
File: Goku Voice Actor.jpg (66KB, 460x870px) Image search: [Google]
Goku Voice Actor.jpg
66KB, 460x870px
>>54097225
>>
>>54097298
There'll be a big update to the supplement as well, to add in nearly everything that's missing and some extra options like new classes, new add ons, special modes etc.

It'll also be cheaper to give more SP to Servants, at least for your first few purchases. Still, there's always going to be certain things you can't get through the Supplement, just like there are certain things not offered in Jumps.
>>
>>54097316
Have you ever seen how much ass Rolf can kick with a fish? He'd definitely make a good ki user.
>>
>>54097301
Anon, how would you even MAKE a Siivagunner jump? What backgrounds would there be?
>>
File: Valkyria_Azure_Revolution.png (169KB, 250x347px) Image search: [Google]
Valkyria_Azure_Revolution.png
169KB, 250x347px
>>54097241
Hey Valeria your the one that did Valkyrie Chronicals right?

What are your thoughts about the new one?
>>
>>54097401
Only seen the trailer so far. Mostly looks good but the gameplay makes me worried, since it seems too close to the strategy style of the originals. That's great for the originals but it feels like it's just going to be clunky for an RPG.

Still, haven't seen in depth gameplay footage, so I'll hold my opinion back until then.
>>
>>54097249
Well, unless I pull out several layes of cheese, like vampire diaries tribrid combined with several millennia in generic xianxia, or stock up on hundreds of one ups, there's basically no such thing as a fair fight for her.

I mean, the D is inevitable, but its easier for me to help her enjoy her hobby (fighting) by making her weaker than by making me stronger.
>>
>>54097428
>>54097401
Either way, definitely at least watching an LP since I imagine the story/graphics will be as good as ever.
>>
In duel monsters shadow realm, what happens if I take both the entirety of the blue eyes and red eyes perk trees?
>>
>>54097194
>Hades also doesn't have a set of dead Primordials sitting in his realm driving people mad with their tortured dreams.
Yes he does. That's what Tartarus is, anon.
>>
>>54097479
Purple-eyed grey dragon.
>>
>>54097051
Yes, you meet her during Orleans and after a fight she basically instantly declares that you're her love and that she'll follow you forever.

Unfortunately Mash never reacts to this at all.
>>
>>54097429
>vampire diaries tribrid combined with several millennia in generic xianxia, or stock up on hundreds of one ups, there's basically no such thing as a fair fight for her.
Wat. I haven't been keeping up with Fate, but that sounds like waaay more than you should need. Like way, way more.
>>
>>54097479
>Red Eyes White Dragon or Blue Eyes Black Dragon.
>>
>>54097041
Well when I look at them I can kinda see it, but it would probably not work for some reason or another knowing my luck.
>>
>>54097429
>he thinks the only way for a bored servant to have fun is through fighting
>even when there was a summer event straight up that hammers the solution home like Saint Martha clocking a dragon in the face
>>
>>54097537
>Heterochromatic Blue and Red eyes White-Black Dragon
>>
>>54097547
It's true, a trip to the beach is fun for everyone.
>>
>>54097537
>>54097564
What about a purple eyed grey dragon?
>>
>>54097547
No, I said it was her hobby. She'd enjoy it more if it was a challenge, and thats easier to accomplish by making her weaker.

>>54097533
>Points at Amaterasu's powerlevel of 9^9^9^9^9^9^9^9^9
She's supposed to be immortal and invincible. It wouldn't surprise me at all Nasu pulled something out of her ass to make her even more powerful next time she shows up. There will be no chance taking.
>>
>>54097585
I mean by the end she did have so much fun she forgot how to change everyone back into normal clothes so they were stuck in swimsuits (she used her skills to make class changing swimsuits)
>>
File: kts_dvd6_15.jpg (36KB, 819x456px) Image search: [Google]
kts_dvd6_15.jpg
36KB, 819x456px
>>54097602
...Purple is my fetish
>>
>>54097603
>points at Amaterasu's total lack of feats
>>
>>54097603
>immortal and invincible

Thats every Beast so far. I pegged Ammy for the "left" of Beast 3 until I found out apparently that actually that thing is the antithesis of Kiara
>>
What perks do we have to protect against addiction and addictive behavior? There are so many delightful substances to try throughout the multiverse, and I want to make sure I use them because I want to, not because I have to. I know that just regular willpower perks will do a lot, but there are some supernatural things that can bypass willpower, so I'd rather have fiat protection.
>>
>>54097082
>Darius

Jesus christ I was NOT EXPECTING HIM TO BE THAT HUGE.
>>
>>54097241
>playing the role of an antagonist
Oh, that sounds fun! Are we talking about something like the Alter Jeanne and Lancer Arthuria, or something more like Tiamat and Goetia?
>>
>>54097602
Someone already mentioned that one above, I was riding the silly train.
>>
>>54097725
I wasn't expecting him to be that black. Pureblooded Persians are as pale as any European.
>>
File: Alexandria's Genesis 001.gif (640KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandria's Genesis 001.gif
640KB, 500x277px
>>54097638
Ah you as well?
>>
>>54097725
>>54097742
Darius vs Xerxes. Go.
>>
>>54097685
EVO has one for addiction in particular, and a lot of evolution perks so you could always try evolving past it
>>
>>54097776
Excellent. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>54097742
Who the fuck are you talking about? The mech? 'Cause otherwise I only see white people in that picture?
>>
>>54097782
Oh, I thought you were talking about Fate.
>>
File: DariusIII.png (3MB, 940x714px) Image search: [Google]
DariusIII.png
3MB, 940x714px
>>54097782
>>
>>54097743

I like how you have good taste
>>
File: BerserkerDariGOState4.png (319KB, 339x479px) Image search: [Google]
BerserkerDariGOState4.png
319KB, 339x479px
>>54097782
No, they're talking about Darius in Fate Grand Order. He's some sort of giant black devil man, despite the fact that the actual historical Darius III was both pale-skinned and not that bad a dude.
>>
>>54097769
Cyrus the Great.
>>
>>54097819
>>54097831
Yep, my mistake. Fukken Nasu.
>>
File: Alexandria's Genesis 003.gif (542KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandria's Genesis 003.gif
542KB, 500x270px
>>54097830
Agreed! It may be an opinion but at least it's a good one, eh? I actually chose to make this the thing that reviles if someone is infected with my strain of the Blacklight.
>>
Are there any ways to convert magical potions into a different alchemy/potions system?
>>
File: Alexandria's Genesis 005.gif (718KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandria's Genesis 005.gif
718KB, 500x281px
>>54097850
>Reviles
And with that I'm heading off to bed. Good night to you all, /JC!
>>
>>54097831
Checking out his profile, he doesn't sound like a bad dude there either. The whole giant black demon man thing could be Berserker stuff, since that can make some really weird changes to someone's appearance.
>>
>>54097776
>EVO has one
Isn't that still in WIP?
>>
>>54097867
Not that I know of, at least not specifically. Though a lot of times, they're tied to a magic system, so something like Conjoined Conjures might work?
>>
>>54097875
No. You might be thinking of a different jump, EVO has been out for...god, years now. Christ, we've been doing this thing for a while now, haven't we? But yeah, EVO's a finished product.
>>
>>54097875
No, you're probably thinking of EVE.
>>
>>54097734
Both. There's one for just antagonistic characters like Alter Jeanne but another for the big bads, Goetia and the Beasts.
>>
>>54097905
Nice. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
>>
>>54097905
Cute Primate Murder companion option?
>>
>>54097958
Already in.
>>
File: kyoshiro-ep08-20.jpg (37KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
kyoshiro-ep08-20.jpg
37KB, 640x352px
>>54097964
>>54097964

Can I request for some immunity to poison? You know, I want to waifu Serenity but her poison could kill my jumper
>>
>>54097964
Yay!
>>
>>54097905
Val, is it possible to get busty Arturia outside of Lancer just by taking normal Art and having her roll higher age?

I'm just interested in your opinion, since the idea that it's just the spear is dumb to me.
>>
>>54098006
Anon, I'm pretty sure it's not the spear, but that Arturia Lancer is literally an alternate timeline version of Arturia from a timeline where she grew up completely instead of dying to Mordred in the rebellion.
>>
>>54098038
I think the spear supposedly moved muscle from her leg to her chest. For some reason.
>>
>>54098038
Yes, I know. But people keep saying "lol the spear made her boobs grow" and it irritates me.
>>
>>54096687
Do the bardos bought from the jump require mania to sustain them?
>>
>>54098062
I think the reason was to give her more upper body strength to absorb the impact of a mounted spear charge with.
>>
>>54097987
I'll see about it. Probably something for the MC origin I guess.

>>54098006
No, normal Art won't look older if you rolled higher, ignoring the fact that I'm not sure why you're rolling the age of a canon character either.

Anyway, it's just that Arturia got to grow up and mature out of her teenage body, rather then the spear. At least, I'm fairly sure that's it.
>>
>>54098006
>>54098038
>>54098062
>>54098066
>>54098078

The actual reason is the artist who drew the first few iterations of Arturia-Lancer sucks absolute donkey-balls at drawing actual anatomy and fucked up the leg proportions.

They need an excuse.
>>
>>54098083
>ignoring the fact that I'm not sure why you're rolling the age of a canon character either.
Do...do you not roll for age when importing companions?
>>
>>54098097
Why not just update the art?
>>
Is there any jump that could help me mess around with magical biology as readily as genetics perks can mess with mundane biology?
>>
Is it weird that I prefer Strange Fake's depiction of Jack the Ripper instead of Jack the Loli?

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Berserker_(Fate/strange_fake)
>>
>>54098083
Think they mean rolling her age in later jumps, not in the jump they get her.
>>
>>54098111
I was assuming this was when you were first getting Saber.
>>
>>54098135
No, not everyone likes adorable lolis. I disagree, but you have a right to believe it.
>>
>>54098135
It's not weird, no.

I like both of them. Although that's mostly due to the duality between the real and fake versions.
>>
>>54098155
Okay, I'll be more clear.

1. Arturia draws Caliburn at around 14, becomes immortal

2. Jumper pod Arturia

3. When importing her in a later jump, she rolls age, lets say 27

Does she still look 14, or does she start being immortal looking 27?
Thread posts: 519
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.