[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 441
Thread images: 50

File: 1458798519615.jpg (119KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
1458798519615.jpg
119KB, 529x529px
/pol/ get out REEEEE edition

Last Thread >>54077706

>FAQ
https://17890-presscdn-0-51-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Warhammer_40000_Designers_Commentary-ENG.pdf

>Latest news :
https://www.warhammer-community.com

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in pdf(and epub), SW:A, WIP and BB are here too, no novels.
https://mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA

>Old crap
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
https://mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
https://mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA

>List Builder
Deader than the Emperor.

>WIP Math-hammer doc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
File: 250-1.jpg (18KB, 250x347px) Image search: [Google]
250-1.jpg
18KB, 250x347px
The good guy.
>>
second for farsight enclave rules
I wanna see what the hqs will be like since its hq the faction
>>
Tell me about the celestial lions.
>>
File: Servitor Maid.jpg (97KB, 434x716px) Image search: [Google]
Servitor Maid.jpg
97KB, 434x716px
>>54081021
>Refills your pimp goblets for the new thread
Whoever the drawfriend is, please gib moar
>>
File: Ultramarines_Deathwatch_Vet.jpg (125KB, 616x676px) Image search: [Google]
Ultramarines_Deathwatch_Vet.jpg
125KB, 616x676px
First for still no Deathwatch in Shadow Wars
>>
>>54081048
Its like a normal Tau list with <Farsight Enclaves>

Thats it.
>>
>>54081042
Aint it guys?

Like a Dread Pirate Roberts thing?
>>
>>54081058
He's wondering what the codex rules will be.
>>
9 for alpharius
>>
>>54081051
All I know is they tried to call out the Inquisition over some heinous human rights violations and have spent their time since being systematically ruined by "ork snipers". Their dwindling numbers are cause for great concern especially in spite of being decent fellows. Also they may or may not be black, but at least tend to have African-inspired naming conventions.
>>
>>54081056
It's dead Jim.
>>
File: Commander_Farsight.jpg (369KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Commander_Farsight.jpg
369KB, 1200x1600px
>>54081055
Beats every other faction.
>tfw you're playing an anime protagonist in the grim darkness of the far future and trigger imperiumfags

>>54081064
You're right.
>>
>>54081077
>Lions
>African

Well it fits.

A Carthage themed Chapter would be cool too. Hmm.
>>
>>54081055
>farsight
>commie
Pick one.
>>
>>54081054
No, we all agreed that any and all qts would be limited to one thread and never be brought up again. It's the only way we can avoid another cultist.
>>
>>54081089
I liked the focus on his tactical acumen. His story reminded me a lot of the Ender series, which I loved.
>>
If a unit of Lootaz is in an open topped Battlewagon, does the mobile fortress rule apply to them inside to fire at normal BS as well?
>>
Bought rowboat, 2 primaris halves of the new starter and some special bits for my new primaris project. Pretty stoked.
>>
>>54081074

Ya
They're all HQs and HQs are the fun things this edition.
Onager and Fusion Blades means melee HQ, there'll be a flamer and riptide HQ too
>>
File: Cultist.gif (931KB, 811x541px) Image search: [Google]
Cultist.gif
931KB, 811x541px
>>54081103
>>
>>54081115
No. They don't have the rule. They are still firing, not the wagon for them, sadly.
>>
File: 250.jpg (22KB, 250x365px) Image search: [Google]
250.jpg
22KB, 250x365px
>>54081105
>not eating your dead for sustenance and not sending men out to die without giving a shit is being a mary sue

>>54081107
I should read those books, but yeah he's got to be good to save a planet from nids with just 80 guys in suits.
>>
>>54081054
Thank you
>>
Lads, what's the point of the Land Raider Proteus now?

It's exactly the same as a normal land raider in stats, but for 8 points more you loose the front door and the twin heavy bolter. What's the point? Why would you take one over a regular Land Raider?
>>
File: open topped rule.png (570KB, 912x455px) Image search: [Google]
open topped rule.png
570KB, 912x455px
>>54081115
Does 'modifiers' include the BS penalty?
That's the question for me
>>
Alpha Legion
>>
Is Robby G such a must take that I should make my primaris Ultras to get his bonuses?

Which chapter are you choosing and why?
>>
>>54081139

did you read this
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/06/28/farsight-the-author-speaks/
>>
>>54081155
Yes.
>>
>>54081130
furk you!
>>
File: 1369186093762.jpg (94KB, 572x591px) Image search: [Google]
1369186093762.jpg
94KB, 572x591px
>>54081153
>abloo bloo bloo, it's not grimdark
The tears are delectable.
>>
>>54081174
Black Templars because best chapter and because manmob is so in this edition.
>>
>>54081174

He is only a must take if you play Ultras already, no point swapping to Ultras just for him.

The only reason to swap to Ultras right now is because nobody else has chapter tactics yet and among the HQs, ultras have the best ones right now. Once you get bonuses for not being ultramarines, you may not want to pick them just to get an extra ability on Guilliman.

Remember that you can still use Guilliman and most of his auras without being Ultramraines.
>>
>>54081115
>Lootas in battlewagons aren't going to be a staple ork unit anymore
Thanks for making orks orkier, 8th!
>>
>>54081170

Working on my primaris alpha legion this long weekend. I'm stoked, hopefully I get my paint scheme ironed out. I'm considering going full angel giraldez nmm blue.
>>
>>54081115
Under open-topped, it specifies that any modifiers that apply to the battlewagon also apply to the models firing from within
Mobile fortress is a modifier applying to the battlewagon, so I'd say yes, they do benefit.
>>
>>54081051

They get called in to put down a rebellion, they come in, kick the shit out of everyone who is armed and the government, and leave

The inquisitor in charge of the operation decides the remaining population is still a threat and glasses the planet

Lions get pissed, send a delegation to earth to complain about the inquisition, the delegation mysteriously blows up in transit

They then get deployed to Armaggedon, only to endure friendly fire, wrong intel, sent on suicide missions, super accurate sniper fire from "orks", and they all die basically

Though I guess they get their own mini novel where they're quasi-alive with like hundred dudes, and their chapter master is a former squad sergeant

bretty kewl guys, second favorite chapter after lamenters
>>
>>54081127
The eight all become separate hq choices.
Brightsword becomes good, bravestorm might be good and Arra'akon might be good as well
>>
>>54081188

>giving him (yous)

>>54081218

>second favorite chapter after lamenters
You just love tragedy or hating yourself or something?
>>
>>54081174
His model is ugly so no. I'm playing the chapter I've always played.
>>
People who say Tau aren't grimdark, do you even lore?

They're a society of barbarians who would be at total, debilitating war with each other right now if left to their natural instincts, only held back because the vaguely parasitic super world leaders controlling them do it with actual mind control. Free will is an impossibility for most tau. The closest thing to good guys in the faction are outgunned by the true tau empire in the same way that the true tau empire is outgunned by the Imperium.

Tau are pretty grimdark. No, the main reason people hate tau fluff is that the Tau win, about as often as space marines do. And for the average 40kfag, anything that encroaches on the success of their special gary stu space fags is completely intolerable.
>>
>>54081213
>>54081155
Yes they do, and here is why: the penalty is still there, the wagon ignores it because they've got the rule.

The riders do not. The penalty still applies.
>>
>>54081232

Lamentersluts and Celestial Lioniggers are just masochists. Real kniggas pick Astral Knights.
>>
>>54081245

Can you just imagine if Tau were humans instead of aliens?

We'd have super disciplined armies of skimpy loincloth type muscled Conan barbarians suited up in high tech armor with grav tanks, mecha, and railguns, an army of barbarian laborers, barbarian diplomats, etc.
>>
>>54081232

They go down fighting the good fight

Also in a universe full of supermen who win everything and never lose, I have a soft spot for the guys who never win anything and just lose

Like how does it feel to be the worst space marine

At least their heart is in the right place
>>
File: Noise Marine.jpg (46KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Noise Marine.jpg
46KB, 540x405px
>>54081248
Why are all the best chapters extinct or endangered?
>>
>>54081247
You're right. Open-Topped says they share any penalties and restrictions, but mobile-fortress certainly isn't either of those.
>>
>>54081245
>even when talking about how something (like Tau) is bullshit, they have to change the topic to whining about marines

t. Taufag

The biggest reason people hate Tau is because of the faggots who play them.
>>
>>54081261
Because the best space marine is a dead space marine.
>>
Is there any hope for me to be able to fit a Knight in a 2000pt GK list and still be a workable list? The damn thing takes up 1/4th of the list. I've been considering selling the NoS one I bought before 8th dropped since I don't have any other Imperial armies for it to accompany.
>>
>>54081181
I don't know where to start on any 40k novel series so I mostly make do eith codexes. Is that one good by itself?
It sounds like I'll be missing a lot of stuff.
>>
>>54081261
Because Good is the hard path.
>>
>>54081245
This post is like a muslim telling a bunch of white people why white people are scum and muslims get a bad rap.
>>
>>54081208
Oh hey, pre heresy right? Also post pictures.
>>
>>54081265
Nids actually. The faction that's perhaps been the most jobbed by the Tau in fluff.
>>
>>54081248

>Astral Knights
Chapter's Fate

Sometime shortly after the destruction of the Necron World Engine and the loss of nearly the entire Astral Knights Chapter, an envoy of the newly-formed Sable Swords Chapter, led by 1st Company Captain Daegan, visited the world of Obsidia to inform the remaining Astral Knights that they were to claim stewardship of their fortress-monastery. The remaining Astral Knights, numbering only thirty Battle-Brothers, were led by the Chapter's last surviving Dreadnought, Brother Thade. Thade, angry at the thought of his proud and noble Chapter being so easily cast aside and replaced with a Chapter so young and inexperienced, nearly came to blows with Daegan, instead demanding what deeds could the Sable Swords offer the remaining Astral Knights. Daegan simply stepped aside, clearing a path from the chamber deep within the fortress and said: "Take a ship from here and ply the stars as the Astral Knights once did, before they set down roots in stone and iron. Fight on in the Emperor's name until you can fight no more, and when that day comes, know that in death your duty has ended." There are no known Imperial records that follow the Astral Knights in their final days.

>tfw ywn travel that galaxy with thirty battle brothers led by a dreadnaught to uphold the name of your dead chapter brothers
>>
>>54081292
You prefer being soloed by Maugan Ra?
>>
>>54081245
Good thing the loss of free will doesn't extend to their ally races.
>>
>>54081247
But the battlewagon ignores the modifier for moving and firing heavy weapons, thus the modifier doesn't apply to the battlewagon, thus the units inside don't receive the modifier because the battlewagon doesn't.
Has there been any official clarification on this?
>>
>>54081292

Tyranids are jobbed by everybody.

Except Ultramarines

They even get jobbed by orks who are the jobber faction.
>>
>>54081300
Why enslave a population when you can sterilize it instead?
>>
>>54081245
>They're a society of barbarians who would be at total, debilitating war with each other right now if left to their natural instincts

Wrong, you cunt. The Farsight Enclave has zero Ethereals in it. It's a democratic realm of harmony and unity. This revelation caused Farsight to question the need for the Ethereals.

>Free will is an impossibility for most tau.

Wrong, you bastard. This shoes that you read ZERO Tau novels. The Tau have free will and someone defied the Ethereals. Farsight's home Sept continues to honor Farsight despite what the Ethereals efforts. There are countless Farsight supporters in the Tau Empire. Kel'shan chief scientist lied to and disobeyed the Ethereals. Farsight debated and yelled at Ethereals.
>>
>>54081292
To be fair the only thing that's interesting about tyranids is that they make a good measuring stick for how hard a faction that actually has character and/or a reason to get emotionally in them is.
>>
>>54081292

Oh good, so now that your'e done crying about your 7E rules you can go back to crying about marines.
>>
>>54081277
Unless you're tau.
>>
>>54081311
No, the battlewagon recieves the penalty and ignores it. The penalty applies to the riders cus they aren't the wagon.
>>
>>54081228

Onager Gauntlet
Str 12 AP-4 D6?

Fusion Blades
+1 to wound against <VEHICLE>
>>
>>54081337
Tau aren't good.

Farsight may be.
>>
>>54081208
I'm hyped for revivers to convert them into raptors for my alpha legion
>>
>>54081311
Yeah, really needs to be stated if the passengers count as moving if the wagon does.
Technically, the Lootas AREN'T moving. By the rules, they're not even on the battlefield.
>>
>>54081218
Are there any stories with inquisitors getting fucked right up by fellow imperials?
>>
>>54081321
The farsight enclave also has the advantage of being surrounded, forcing his barbaric people to direct their aggression elsewhere. IIRC, they are in a constant state of war with Orks.

>Wrong, you bastard. This shoes that you read ZERO Tau novels. The Tau have free will and someone defied the Ethereals. Farsight's home Sept continues to honor Farsight despite what the Ethereals efforts. There are countless Farsight supporters in the Tau Empire. Kel'shan chief scientist lied to and disobeyed the Ethereals. Farsight debated and yelled at Ethereals.

"most tau"
>>
File: f9c.jpg (104KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
f9c.jpg
104KB, 512x512px
>>54081311
Not that I'm aware of
Mass emails about this to GW now boyz
>>
>>54081319
Only if you don't accept the greater good do you get spayed and neutered?
After all if you have kids they are raised in the greater good which only makes the empire stronger.
>>
>>54081321
Continued....even Farsight after years of soul searching and investigating the Ethereals, realized that the Ethereals genuinely care about the Tau. Despite their secrecy and callousness, the Ethereals work to protect the Tau race and the Greater Good. It's a shade of gray situation between Farsight and the Ethereals.

>>54081319
The Tau do not sterilize anyone and they don't enslave (inb4 Vespids). Enslaved peoples don't get rights.
>>
>>54081228

I don't play Tau but FE better have rules in its codex or supplement that either gives a detachment, formation, or unique rules that allow him to fit all 8 in one slot.
>>
>>54081290
Well, pre heresy colours, loyalist and current time tho. I may go ham on rowboats model. I'm not big on the gilded parts all over it.
>>
>>54081339
But they don't have to be the wagon, because any modifiers that apply to the wagon apply to the shooters, and the penalty to-hit for moving and firing heavy weapons doesn't apply to the wagon, so therefore it doesn't apply to the shooters. That's how I read it, anyway.
>>
>>54081375
>Enslaved peoples don't get rights

Yes they do. Free people don't have rights withheld from them, which the Tau do do.
>>
>>54081375
Its canon they do
>>
>>54081367
>"most tau"

Most Tau rarely ever see the Ethereals. So you are full of shit.

>The farsight enclave also has the advantage of being surrounded, forcing his barbaric people to direct their aggression elsewhere. IIRC, they are in a constant state of war with Orks.

No, Farsight pacified the Ork Waaagh! and the Enclaves enjoy many years of peace.

The Tau on their own are no more barbaric than the humans and the Eldar. We have other Tau that were isolated from Ethereals for a long time. They still function as a people.
>>
Good job Tyranidfag you've derailed the entire general to be about Tau. It's like we're in 2016 again.
>>
>Japan is the land of the rising sun
>sun rises in the east
>tau are a candle of brightness in the darkness of the future, a rising power
>in the galactic east
Bravo GW.
>>
>>54081390
Cool.

You're wrong.
>>
>>54081408
Nah, it's not.

>>54081391
The Kroot and Vespids according to the 4th ED codex, have the same rights as the Tau.
>>
>>54081421

Crisis Suits are known to plunge their fusion blades into their cockpits to prevent their sensitive interface technologies and Fire Caste pilot from being taken captive.
>>
>>54081408
They sterilize people in their worlds that are not part of the greater good, and only after getting pressed into a ghetto then being shown the nice things of the greater good fail.
>>
>>54081426

But do humans? No, they don't. Quit being purposely obtuse. Also don't use three fucking edition old lore as an argument during a time when Guilliman is fucking alive and Eldar are allies of humanity.
>>
>>54081419
People are too easy. Though really, the tau aren't good.
>>
>>54081421

yep, it is hilariously blatant
they even say the tau are a rising sun in the east sometimes

>>54081419

you came to the wrong place, guela

>>54081376

detachments in codices was confirmed
>>
>>54081441
Wow thats so much better.
>>
>>54081422
Alright, I'll see if I can find some official clarification one way or the other, but I'm definitely right.
>>
>>54081362

Inquisitors fuck over inquisitors all the time, but non-inquisitors fucking over inquisitors? not that i know of
>>
>>54081383
>>
>>54081441
There is no proof that they sterilize people. It's just speculation from the Dawn of War narrator in the Tau uncanon ending. Even in the cutscene he says the mostly cause is the single gender education camps.

What the Tau codex actually says that the Tau have a desperate need for manpower. They are actively seeking worlds with huge alien populations like hiveworlds. They are relocating millions of humans from hiveworlds to settle them on their core worlds. They want more people in their empire, not less. Their economy and military requires huge migration.
>>
>>54081383
Still waiting for pictures ;)
>>
>>54081481
>They don't sterelize, they forcibly relocate to solve manpower issues!

Keep digging that hole.
>>
>>54081459
Imperium would just kill you.
Tau show you how much better life is as part of them and then follow through if you accept.
Even if you keep saying no they won't kill you.
>>
>>54081446
>But do humans?

Not yet. They are not trusted yet. It will come in time when they earn their place in the Tau Empire. Trusted humans can use suits, pilot devilfisies, wear full Tau armor, and even lead Tau.

>Also don't use three fucking edition old lore as an argument during a time when Guilliman is fucking alive and Eldar are allies of humanity.

That line is nonsensical and supremely dumb
>>
>>54081493
Actually, the relocated humans are really pleased about their new homes. they get wellfare, free education and healthcare. For the first time in their lives they feel hope and security.
>>
>>54081021
>/pol/ get out REEEEE edition
>this Catholic Space Nazis fantasy game appeals to Catholics and Nazis and space nerds oy veyyyy
>>
>>54081501
>Not yet.

Alright then, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>54081276
Which legion do you want to read about?
>>
>>54081501
>don't use out of date information to support your arguments
>THAT'S NONSENSICAL AND SUPREMELY DUMB

t. Taufags
>>
File: DB1YeRrXgAEpydj.jpg (176KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
DB1YeRrXgAEpydj.jpg
176KB, 680x680px
Just picked up some orks for the first time from the starter set and the loota/burna combo and was wondering what strategy i should go for

for me it just seem to be to load up some burna boys and a heavily armored warboss in a truck and just drive straight into the carnage while supported by a Mek with Lootas

any good or is their a better way to play?
>>
File: StealthCommandos.jpg (68KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
StealthCommandos.jpg
68KB, 1024x670px
>>54081533
Sorry /pol/, we /tau/ now.
Dare to hope.
>>
>>54081481
>Tau codex literally has a story about how they can't fathom or believe that a single hive world holds that many people
>Tau actively seek out hive worlds for manpower

Yeah bullshit, Tau are ignorant naive retards.
>>
So how bout that Renegade and Heretics book? Will it be good after the erratas if they dont fuck it up again?
>>
File: post-43-0-49026900-1361211294.jpg (28KB, 446x439px) Image search: [Google]
post-43-0-49026900-1361211294.jpg
28KB, 446x439px
Could sticking my Librarian in with my assault terminators be a good idea, or is that asking for trouble? The idea would be both would teleport strike in together, the Librarian could smite the enemy, cast Veil of Time on the termie unit, null field himself and/or give the termie sergeant Might of Heroes, give the enemy unit a good ol shooting with his stormbolter (or maybe a combi-weapon? I'm leaning towards giving him a combi-melta maybe) and then charge in after the terminators, letting the storm shield guys soak the damage and keep him alive.
>>
>>54081533
No one wants to talk to you retard.
>>
>>54081558
>that image
>>
>>54081549
>out of date
>>
>>54081580

R&H aren't bad because of needing erratas, their units and builds got nerfed. They need a whole new codex revamp.
>>
Intercessor squad
Intercessor squad
Blood claws (10 man squad)
Wolf Scouts (Sniper rifle squad)
Wolf Lord in gravis armour
Runepriest
Lascannon Predator
Rhino

thats my 50pp, will I get wrecked? I regret buying the Primaris now but it's too late.
>>
>>54081589
>quoting fluff from 11 years ago
>from before Gathering Storm
>from before fucking Damocles
>not out of date

How about that Cadia and Fenris guys?
>>
>>54081599

Grey Hunters are better than Intercessors. Wargear is important if all that shit is naked you already auto lost.

Turn your intercessors into hellblasters using ebay bits or converted plasma rifles it's not too late to make them useful.
>>
Thulsa Kane charged and murdered Guilliman in a game i had today

This guy is a badass
>>
File: yiffinhell.jpg (124KB, 599x479px) Image search: [Google]
yiffinhell.jpg
124KB, 599x479px
>>54081563
Congrats on being so small and irrelevant all the other factions just leave you alone!

>>54081585
No safe spaces faggot, Heil Emprah.
>>
>>54081608
>tau having anything to do with girly man getting a waifu
>>
>>54081633
>Half the galaxy being eaten by Chaos not going to change Tau politics

Lol yeah because the super progressive Tau aren't going to adapt when even the fucking Imperium literally changed all its policies.
>>
>>54081628
If anyone does pay attention they get blasted to pieces, so it's good they learned their lesson.
>>
>a game with Obi-Wan Sherlock Clousseau is actual a political statement

Yeah, alright buddy. And Harry Potter is just like modern politics.
>>
Can the tau travel faster than light? The rulebook fluff says they can't, but that's retarded.
>>
>>54081628
Lol never noticed the watermelon helmets and red lips on that image
>>
>>54081540
No, even the humans get more rights than they had before and eventually they will have as much rights as the Tau and older races, and they are not enslaved. Which is the point.

>>54081549
It's not out of date and it wasn't retconned by anything.

You are just dumb.

>>54081572
Why do people lie like that? That " story about how they can't fathom or believe that a single hive world holds that many people" comes from the "Kill Team" novel. It doesn't come from any codex.

In the GW material, a single Tau city can support BILLIONS of beings living in comfort. The Tau have so far conquered two Hive Worlds and are not impressed. They question how the Imperium with its infinite resources couldn't build structures that doesn't crowd their populations into tight space where they are literally drowning in their filth. Justify this. teggee.
>>
>>54081656
Don't talk shit about OSC, he is a role model for us fatbeards. It shows you don't have to be physically fit or even attractive to hold a successful and powerful station.
>>
>>54081612
>>54081628
>pol literally unable to comprehend people not wanting to discuss politics on tg
I remember when i was going through my pol phase, but even i wasn't this dense.

Did you miss the part where the imperium is described as the bloodiest, most corrupt, broken and abusive regime imaginable?
>>
>>54081618
Thanks Anon

I've been thinking I should of purchased grey hunter; I honestly regret buying Primaris. I'm going to run my Primaris squads this month until payday and then buy some grey hunters.
>>
>>54081499
Lesser evil is still evil, anon.
>>
>>54081656
You don't understand! The imperium, an extremely contrived fantasy empire in an extremely contrived and unrealistic setting, shows that Facism is necessary for the real world!
>>
>>54081520
>Buying bluecow propoganda
>>
>>54081674
>comes from the "Kill Team" novel

Yeah novels have artwork behind the text, faggot. It's from the Tau codex regarding the Nimbosa campaign.
>>
>>54081608
Unless you have some new fluff that shows any change. You are shit out of luck but not outta dumb.

>>54081648
8th ED says that the emergence of the Great Rift did not phase the Tau or shake their belief in the superiority of the Greater Good. On the opposite, the Tau are more sure now that the galaxy needs them more than ever (and they are right). Nothing shows that the Tau gonna change anything.
>>
>>54081707
>better life
>a government that wants you to live and do so in peace
>actual rights
>evil
>>
File: IMG-20170628-WA0017.jpg (222KB, 1196x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170628-WA0017.jpg
222KB, 1196x1599px
Rate my Ynarri List!

++ Outrider Detachment +1CP (Aeldari - Ynnari) [54 PL, 1017pts] ++

+ HQ +

Yvraine [7 PL, 132pts]: Ancestors' Grace, Word of the Phoenix

+ Elites +

Incubi [9 PL, 170pts]
. 8x Incubi
. Klaivex: Demiklaives

+ Fast Attack +

Scourges [6 PL, 85pts]
. 3x Scourge
. Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon: Blaster
. Solarite: Shardcarbine

Scourges [6 PL, 85pts]
. 3x Scourge

Scourges [6 PL, 130pts]

Scourges [6 PL, 130pts]

+ Flyer +

Razorwing Jetfighter [8 PL, 170pts]: 2 Dark Lances, Splinter Cannon

+ Dedicated Transport +

Raider [6 PL, 115pts]: Dark Lance

++ Spearhead Detachment +1CP (Aeldari - Ynnari) [50 PL, 988pts] ++

+ HQ +

The Yncarne [17 PL, 337pts]: Gaze of Ynnead, Word of the Phoenix

+ Heavy Support +

Ravager [8 PL, 156pts]: Dark Lance, Dark Lance, Dark Lance, Shock Prow

Ravager [8 PL, 155pts]: Dark Lance, Dark Lance, Dark Lance

Reaper [9 PL, 150pts]: Stormvortex Projection Beam

+ Flyer +

Voidraven [9 PL, 185pts]: Two dark scythes, Voidraven Missiles

++ Total: [105 PL, 2000pts] ++
>>
>>54081710
The imperium is an inhuman hellhole. i have no idea why fascists would like it.
>>
File: ripjackingitarm.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ripjackingitarm.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
I just got my Greyfax in the mail today, so I was putting it together and a dropped her arm. 25 mintues of looking later, I finished her and stuck her in some foam so I can stop looking at it.
I'll look some more after my autism calms down.
Anyone else lose a random important piece of a model?

Thanks for reading my blogspot
>>
>>54081726
And you have zero fluff, let alone new fluff showing that humans have freedom under Tau enslavement.

Caste systems by default rob you of freedom.
>>
>>54081730
All governments are evil.

Regardless, the caste system certainly is.
>>
File: galaxy-shadowbox.jpg (378KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-shadowbox.jpg
378KB, 2000x1600px
>>54081648
I actually sort of hoped that the Tau would be on the wrong side of the warp rift. It would have given them a tremendous amount of recruiting power in worlds no longer able to access the light of Terra.
>>
>>54081735
>autistic
>writes weird fantasy about messing up a model nobody owns
>fantasy involves being autistic
pottery
>>
>>54081732
Yeah, the true fascists would support the Tau empire instead, since it does seem to be a happier place.
>>
>>54081730
>>a government that wants you to live and do so in peace

The government literally wants you to die for the Greater Good of the Tau species and Ethereals. At least the Imperium wants you to die for humanity.
>>
>>54081732
Because fascists think they'll be commissars, inqusitors, or marines, and not comscripts, hive scum, or servitors.
>>
>>54081710
But the Empire of Fantasy had ogres, hobbits, elves, dwarves, and humans all living together in relative peace and much better than 99% of anyone in the imperium and they sure as fuck weren't fascists, they even had freedom of religion and their version of Hogwarts.
>>
File: allies-admit-to-lying-hitler.png (888KB, 1348x2760px) Image search: [Google]
allies-admit-to-lying-hitler.png
888KB, 1348x2760px
>>54081656
Nobody said it's a political statement, it's obviously just over the top fun. However, the universe displays a certain understanding of the National Socialist worldview.
>>54081687
You mean it all fell to shit when left to normies without their God-Fuhrer to guide them? Hmm... Ofc it's a total shit universe and nobody wants to live there it's just edgy over the top fun.

Anyways I'll bow out now don't want to derail.
>>
>>54081758
>nobody owns

All the weird people own her. You know the kind, the ones who buy SoB or put SoB helmets on that model or make SoB out of Eisenkern shit and statuesque heads.
>>
>>54081761
The Imperium is explicitly depicted in ways that don't obviously make them morally superior to the countless other human civilizations that they crushed.
>>
Speaking only for right now, do primaris marines suck compared to regular marines?
>>
>>54081725
Nope, the thing you are referring to comes from a "Kill Team" IG character taking to a Water Caste within the novel.

The Novel takes place AFTER the events if Nimbosa. You are a lying fgt. I have the novel with me even. All the Tau codexes. You can't lie to me.
>>
>>54081757

Not like the rift mattered
girlyman hopped right across
>>
>>54081748
Doesn't work that way. Unless new fluff retcons the old, things stay as they are.

>Caste systems by default rob you of freedom.

In the Damocles Anthology, it's explained that the Tau Caste System is for the Tau only. It doesn't include the alien races.
>>
>>54081763
So that's why they give the soldiers really good guns, armor, and focus on tactics that keep them alive instead of throwing men at something until said something is gone.
>>
>>54081735
Just a fucking gauntlet, find something else to replace it, it's so fucking simple that it's not even worth sperging out on it.
>>
>>54081533
Hey, leave us Catholics out of it, most of those facist tards are pagan.
"Deus vult" and "race war now" are two very different groups.
>>
>>54081814

Yeah, all the alien races get put in the inferior caste of "not Tau".
>>
>>54081761
You are literally the bronies of politics and every post you make here drives people further away from your ideology.
>>
>>54081818

If they wanted them alive they wouldn't send them into battle at all. Sort of like real life and volunteer military.
>>
>>54081806
The last church was not a "civilization." I'm talking about spacefaring civilizations such as the Interex that the Imperium rolled over in its various crusades.
>>
File: Scibor-Sci-Fi-Arcangel-Side.jpg (85KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Scibor-Sci-Fi-Arcangel-Side.jpg
85KB, 650x650px
>>54081735

i did a pretty decent paintjob on that guy and i dropped him some day and i never found his left arm...
>>
>>54081822
No, Kroot, Vespids, and other trusted races are given the same rights as the Tau. However, the Ethereals get to rule over all since they are more equal than others due to their supreme wisdom and compassion.
>>
>>54081761
Well if it works for tau and Farsight. . . .
>>
>>54081785

Intercessors are worse than Tacticals.
Hellblasters are on par/better than Command Squads and Devastators due to being able to keep firing after taking a wound, though Devastators can add 5 extra wounds to protect their weapons and get more choices.
Inceptors have no equivalent but are expensive.

Dunno about the HQs. Looking forward to Reivers not being shit.
>>
>>54081824
Hey look, it's projection. Commies are clearly living in a realm of imagination, ergo literally the bronies of politics
>>
File: 1498453094595.jpg (1MB, 1885x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1498453094595.jpg
1MB, 1885x1060px
Anyone get games in today?

I wiped out a primaris army with my pinto bean list
>>
>>54081821
Didn't Catholics spawn Khorne with the Crusades?
>>
>>54081850
>ruled over by someone
>free

Pick one.
>>
I haven't read the whole conversation but the imperium is not fascist it is advanced form of feudalism, its tithes and specialized worlds closely mimicking fiefs and their taxes to the lords. Many individual worlds no doubt use other modes of production definitely including fascism but on the whole it is feudal.
>>
>>54081867
You are ruled by someone right now.
>>
>>54081862
>pinto bean

CRIMSON FISTS ARE SPANIARDS REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>54081837
Military is the only way to get those awesome suits, and you want to fight to defend your home and not have your loved ones back inside of a hive city toiling their lives away for an uncaring overseer while gangers rob them.
>>
>>54081735
She's got shit rules so it doesn't matter anyway
>>
>>54081838
I'm not trying to argue with you retard, trust me dude.
I've gone through the phase you're going through right now, you will regret every obnoxious delusional post you made here one day and realise it did literally nothing but annoy people. take it or leave it, i'm not going to have a back a forth with you.
>>54081857
See this guy calling me a communist, this is your brain on pol.
>>
>>54081864
>>54081899
The crusades weren't actually that bloody, most of the time was spent travelling. If anything I'd say WWI or II were far more likely to spawn Khorne. Saying any Earth conflict spawned Khorne is retarded though, the Old Ones were literally exterminated from the entire galaxy and no terrestrial conflict could even begin to compare in scale.
>>
>>54081883
>implying I'm a dumb UKfag like you

The only thing I'm ruled by is CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME C.R.E.A.M. GET THE MONEY DOLLA DOLLA BILL YALL
>>
>>54081895
>marxist denies being a communist
pottery in motion
>>
>>54081791
Wow.

What a cuck.
>>
>>54081876
>modern day Chaos
Chaos is weak in modern day. 13 failed crusade would tell you that.
>even any single one of the xenos races
Xenos were more hardcore in 30k.
>>
>>54081876
Obviously you need the wise guidance of the etherals, who are calloused in their goal of keeping you living happy and prosperous.
>>
File: Untitled.png (62KB, 404x160px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
62KB, 404x160px
>>54081916

Truly pottery
>>
>>54081876
>And they were clearly not capable at fighting war or they wouldn't have been steamrolled by the Imperium. Do you honestly think Interex would survive against modern day Chaos or even any single one of the xenos races?
The Imperium created its own greatest enemy by handing over half of its galaxy-conquering legions to Chaos. Human civilizations not named the Imperium often cooperated with xenos. There is no knowing what would have happened to the Interex or the Diasporex given 10,000 years to develop. There is no reason to think that they would have necessarily fared any worse than the Tau, who are still around.

The Imperium is explicitly a place of stagnation and ignorance. It is still a good deal better than most of the other options in 40k, which include variously being enslaved, tortured, or eaten, but the notion that they are represent an ideal society is nonsense.
>>
>>54081918
I love the term Late Stage Capitalism.

Its so amusing to see how optimistic Marxists are.

Shame they'll never get anything for it.
>>
>>54081533
Except the imperium isn't facist, it's an authoritian theocratic decentralized de jure empire de facto oligarchy.
It utterly lacks the populism and nationalism (no, the fanatical religious devotion does not make it nationalistic, cries of "for the emperor" are proof of it's imperial and theocratic nature) of facsim, nor does it have a centeralized planed economy. The closest you get is the ad mech's forge worlds, but those are far from centralized and are rife with distrust, competition and in-fighting, a far cry from the controled centeralized nature of facsim were "trains ran on time."
I swear you faggot see anything that's authortian and not-commie and assume it's facist without even bothering to actually learn what it is.
>>
>>54081905
The Cathar crusade/genocide spawned a GD of Khorne that is speculated to be as strong as primarch. Crusades were that bloody.
>>
>>54081960
>They don't represent an ideal society because they are grossly oversized and at constant war. Minus those two glaring issues I think the Imperium would be much more tolerable.
>>
>>54081945
>the imperium is better than being enslaved or eaten.
Barely, on many worlds it's that's literally what it is.
>>
>>54081945
Especially since daemons and shit mostly only spread due to those legions and the people they have converted.
>>
>>54081838
>Hitler himself was a catholic.
No he wasn't, his mother was. He himself never attended mass or recived sacraments after leaving home.
>>
>>54081943
>The cuck tries to rationalize their cuck status.

Implying your fetish for service and 'society' isn't merely an expression of your own subjective preference is silly, anon.
>>
>>54081943
Depends. If they break out their old tech it be nasty.
>>
>>54081959
This is actually true.
>>
>>54081864
That's the Mongol invasions
>>
>>54081982
The man literally held up Islam as better than Christianity. He was an atheist.who wanted to make a new germanic religion.
>>
>>54081989
Each planet, system, and sector are mostly independent. So size doesn't matter. How the fuck did everything turn into a shithole?
>>
>>54082014
Gulliman took over
>>
>>54082012
Exactly.
Though, to be fair in public he did praise Christanity and it's "german heritage" but only as a means of getting support, since he planned on removing it after the war.
>>
>>54081959
>what is clerical fascism
>he thinks National Socialism and fascism are the same thing
>he thinks the human supremacism and literal xenophobia aren't nationalism
You're right though, the Imperium is feudalism like in Dune. I never claimed it was "fascism".

>>54081962
Maybe in the game universe but in reality they weren't really anything significant other than a paradigm shift that led to the imperial age.
>>
>>54081960
>They don't represent an ideal society because they are grossly oversized and at constant war. Minus those two glaring issues I think the Imperium would be much more tolerable.
The Imperium is also rife with corruption and incompetence (Imperial governors, glory-seeking Imperial Guard officers, High Lords of Terra), ignorance, and slavish adherence to tradition.

One can certainly ARGUE that ignorance and slavish adherence to tradition is necessary to prevent daemons from exploding out of your head and abominable intelligences from cooking your planet alive, but it's not clear that this is the case. Guilliman doesn't seem to agree with the standard Imperial line.
>>
>>54082023
And you want to degrade all humanity to satisfy yours.
>>
>>54082038
Agnostic would be more accurate. I was trying to illustrate that he didn't follow a religion.
>>
>>54081791
You'll fight and die because someone forgot to change what a servitor was doing somewhere, and it keeps sending regiments into a meat grinder for no reason.
>>
>>54081174
Unless you're playing ultras in the first place he isnt auto-take.
I play Dark Angels because the whole Fallen dilemma and it is awesome as fuck to be able to field units from any edition/era and it make sense
>>
>>54082042
>>what is clerical fascism
Not the imperium
>>he thinks National Socialism and fascism are the same thing
>implying anyone makes that distinction.
Just as bad as "but it wasn't real marxism" fags
>>he thinks the human supremacism and literal xenophobia aren't nationalism
They aren't. Nationalism is pride in one's country or patriotic feelings, which is not what the imperium is about. People go fight for the emperor, not the imperium. That is a major distinction.
>>
>>54082038
Ignoring that he decried it in private and they tried to remove its Jewish origins I see.
>>
>>54082066
Agnostic just means you aren't sure about something.
>>
Why are we talking about Hitler, religion, fascism, communism and all that stuff? I thought this was a thread for discussion Warhammer?
>>
File: 1488733443107.jpg (75KB, 1024x971px) Image search: [Google]
1488733443107.jpg
75KB, 1024x971px
>>54081862
>got my Weridboy today
>1500 point game against Tau
>first game using Da Jump
>mfw
Only made 2 charges out of 4 but if one multi charge lands it's fucking devastating
>>
>>54082089
pol are a pack of bronies and they probably haven't even been here long enough to understand what i mean by that.
>>
>>54082085
>It's not a moral compass anymore, it's an actual physical manifestation of death.
Not everyone who ever built a new machine was immediately consumed by his own creation. Ignorance can be useful. It's not always useful.

>Is someone that half the imperium doesn't even trust for being a xenos lover.
And? Is he being depicted as a villain by the writers? No, he's mostly depicted as being frustrated with the Imperium because it looks like a shithole.
>>
>>54082085
>Which is largely due to being too oversized to be maintained or regularly cleansed of nonfunctioning civil servants
Even the High Lords of Terra are depicted as incompetent half the time.
>>
>>54082077
Fascism and natsoc are not the same thing, its just that hitler killed all the natsocs in the night of long knives and went down a fascist route, though with a larger private sector than other fascists.
>>
>>54082077
>not the imperium
Your argument was it is theocratic therefore can't be fascist. I'm saying that's not the case, they can and do coexist.
>Just as bad as "but it wasn't real marxism" fags
They are two separate ideologies that get conflated because they were close allies during the war. That's like saying democracy and republicanism are the same ideology because they are usually allied ideologically and have stuff in common.
>People go fight for the emperor, not the imperium. That is a major distinction.
Good point and important distinction. However, I'd say the widespread anti-xeno and pro-human sentiments are a form of nationalism, just on a species wide scale.
>>
>>54081269
is your list terminator heavy?
>>
>>54082116
>Lazy bait. Have your (You).

No, its accurate. The whole cult of sacrifice you want to become supreme is just a fetish for you.
>>
So im working on a home board for my buddies and i. which sounds better Volcanic area or Cities of Death stuff as my first custom work?
>>
>>54082115
I know exactly what you mean, I too was here long ago in the before times.
>>
>>54082069
I ordered 2 DA company veterans kits today to turn into fallen. Not sure whether to go full combi bolter or plasma.
>>
>>54082138
>Exactly. Incompetent people are rising to power because the Imperium has no administratum that ensures that incompetence is purged.
I'll tell you a secret: most non-democratic political systems also work like this. They work fine while someone truly visionary is at the top, and then degenerate as the ranks fill with people who mostly exist to occupy space.
>>
>>54082158
Thats redefining sacrifice.
>>
>>54082158
>Eldar start fucking humans
>slaneesh gets weaker
>>
>>54082141
Volcano sounds good but then again I like salamanders
>>
>>54081520

Im an oldfag and maybe the fluff has degenerated into the depths of grimdark, but I'm pretty sure most citizens of the Imperium live in relative peace too. Its a big fucking galaxy.
>>
>>54082089

Started talking about Farsight, the Enclaves, and their political position last thread and it spiraled out of control
>>
>>54082173
Democratic systems have this, too. It's more a flaw of humanity in general.
>>
>>54081674
>single Tau city can support BILLIONS of beings living in comfort
Can I ask where this is? Always like to read about Warhammer logistics, but every Tau city on the planets they only settled over the past few centuries having a population that big while at war constantly seems a little strange. Do they breed like rabbits or something? And where are they magically pulling all this manufacturing capacity from? They lost a fleet and then instantly decided to send another one right after having their military hammered by Orks and Nids and Necrons, and they've got a hundred planets tops IIRC.
>>
>>54082196
The 8th edition book does imply it's less peaceful but ignoring that most people live on hive worlds where crime is rampant.
>>
>>54082196
No, they don't. Especially now with the birth of the Great Rift.
>>
>>54082209
Hell, democracy selects for corruption and power hungry fuckers.
>>
>>54082204
>Clearly the person with the largest marketing budget is the person who's meant to lead.
And yet, two hundred some odd years later, still doing better in the long run than systems which rewards those most able to navigate loyalty systems or spout slogans or literally stab their way to the top.

>The Imperium sacrifices hundreds of trillions of currency equivalent
There is no such thing as "currency." The currency of the Imperium is the lives of its people. Often it is spent wisely. Sometimes it is thrown away.
>>
>>54081674
>In the GW material,
Which one ?
>>
>>54082210
It's just writers making their personal favorite faction a mary sue, you're right there's no way it's possible without some serious magic bs.

>>54082226
Pretty much, only power hungry assholes run for office. Most people just want to live their lives.
>>
Just finished the damage-calcs for vanilla CSM: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

I figure that I may as well do the special characters and couple of extra units to cover the other CSM flavors before I do cost-calcs, so I'll likely do that next.
>>
For giggles, I also added a "Durability vs Guardsmen" page which tells you the average number of Lasgun shots it'll take to lose one wound at various T/Sv combinations.
>>
>>54082243

Those lists are hilarious because all the morons are just going to go all plasma or something then wonder why their lists suck when the meta shifts to something that requires melta or las.
>>
>>54082265
This is why I'm diversifying. Hot Shot Volley Guns and Melts alongside my Plas.
>>
>>54081862
1500 points against Necrons and me as Guard/Ministorum with an Inquisitor. Death Cult Assassins, Crusaders, Celestine, Manticores and Pask were stupid good. My Conscripts, my usual all star unit, got destroyed in one round of shooting.

I took a picture, but it was bad and blurry so I won't post it. It was pretty one sided in my favor. While my set up needs some work, my tactics seem to be working well and I got some lucky early rolls. I also tend to pummel a unit to death before moving on to the next one so that helped a lot against Necrons. The good news is that he seemed to have learned a lot from the game. His end game tactical decisions were a lot better.

Probably the funniest moments were Pask failing super hard the last 2 turns only getting 2 wounds total from 32 shots and another time getting 3. Then the one Necron Immortal who would not die. He stayed true to his unit's name. He was the lone survivor 3 times while his buddies kept getting back up only to die again. He made it all the way to the end being the only guy left besides the lord when we called it.
>>
>>54082210
Planetstrike 5th ED.
>>
>>54082196
Roll a d10.

1-2: You live on a prosperous planet, or are otherwise part of the wealthy class. Rejoice! All the Imperium requires of you is an unironically reasonable tithe.
3-6: You live in an undercity. Don't sorry, most people do. Keep your head down and pay off the gangs when they come around and you'll be fine.
7-8: You live on a frontier world. Eldar pirates, Ork infestations, minor xenos infestations - it's never boring, but the PDF can keep things in line until the Guard arrives.
9: You live in a warzone. Your parents died when you were 8, your older brother when you were 12. Fight. Struggle. Live.
10: Your world has been conquered by xenos, or worse, the Archenemy. Roll on the Occupier table, and pray for Tau.
>>
>>54082130
>Your argument was it is theocratic therefore can't be fascist.
If that's how it came across then I'm sorry, that's not what I meant. I was saying that people are devoted to the emperor and are zealots, and not the imperium and thus aren't really nationalistic.
>However, I'd say the widespread anti-xeno and pro-human sentiments are a form of nationalism, just on a species wide scale.
I disagree. The people of the imperium are never depicted to be fans of the imperium, just like the people of the mega-cities are never shown to be fans of the judges. Rather, in both situations the current system remains because people think "it's the best we've got," with the imperium adding on "the emperor says it's right" and in 40k the emperor is something people like, much like God in the feudal system: "I don't like giving my crops to the king, but he provides protection and God says it's ok, and I'm not going to question God."
Now, while people may accept certain dogmas of the imperium, that doesn't mean they're nationalistic. I'm a burger, and I like life, liberty and pursuing happiness, but that doesn't mean I'm a fan of the US government.
>>
>>54082196
It's best compared to Mega-city one from Judge Dredd, which shouldn't be suprising given it's influence: it's not a nice place to live, and there are many major problems, but it is possible to have happiness if you do what you're told.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>54082314
Hopefully not xeno
>>
>>54081819
Would just any gauntlet be the right scale? I've never fucked with splicing models.
>>
>>54082361
You'll want to pick one that goes good on a terrible looking model
>>
roll

>>54082357
rip
>>
>>54082357
Congratulations. It is through the ceaseless struggle of loyal Imperial citizens such as yourself that humanity is able to survive through these dark times. You may think yourself insignificant among the trillions in the Imperium, and yet, every enemy resource frustrated in your individual struggle is an invaluable contribution to the cause. Go with the grace of the Emperor.
>>
>>54082401
For the emperor!
>>
>>54081153
In your dreams, race of target practice dummies for my suits.
>>
File: zhZHNY7.jpg (499KB, 3068x1176px) Image search: [Google]
zhZHNY7.jpg
499KB, 3068x1176px
>>54082357
>>54082424
>both 9
the emperor protects r-right
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

go
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>54082314
Screw it. rolling, here's to hoping to become ganger scume or something
>>
>>54082436
We fight for the emperor.
>capcha
Glory
>>
>>54082361
Don't own the model, but it seem a Custode or Stormcast hands will fit. Look for the Custode pointing hand.
>>
Crusaders and Death Cult Assassins look really good.
>>
I've been out of the loop for the last two weeks, was any release date for the actual codexes released ?
>>
>>54082510
I just wish they could ride Valkyries.
>>
>>54082390
1. Tau. Register yourself, keep your head down, pretend to believe, and life might go on... but remember your loyalties.
2. Eldar. They want your world for... something. If you haven't been slaughtered, they probably just want you out. Report to your local Inquisitor afterwards.
3-4. Ork. Slave camps for miles in every direction. You can look forwards to being worked to death before too long. Go out with sabotage.
5. Dark Eldar. Unless you're exceptional, nothing but torture and slavery await. I hope you remembered your cyanide pills.
6. Tyranids. You're probably in a holdout bunker. Do try to burn all the biomass in it, such as yourself, before they get in.
7. Chaos - Partisan. The emperor guides your hand even now, to do his work behind enemy lines. The emperor protects.
8. Chaos - Slave. You have dishonored yourself merely, by surviving to be taken in. Overcome your weakness and strike one last blow for the Emperor.
9. Chaos - Cultist. The lies of the Archenemy have taken you in, and naught but damnation awaits. If anything resembling honor is left into you, end it all.
10. Your have been selected for deliverance; exterminatus is on its way. The Emperor welcomes all his loyal servants into his light.
>>
>>54082510
Having experience with them they are stupid good. Since their models are old and expensive they probably didn't play test them much. Arcos, DCA and Crusaders are unbalanced. They could use a price increase.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>54082553
Alright
>>
>>54081351
And they still get fucked on the regular, plus they're doomed by virtue of having the Imperium on one side and Tyranids on the other.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>54082564
FUCK reroll
>>
How good are Chaos Space Marines this edition? Are Heldrakes any good?
>>
>>54082580
>>54082564
Kms
>>
>>54082564
>>54082580
Thats what you get for rerolling
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>54082553
gogo

>>54082564
>>54082580
hahaha die
>>
>>54082559
Might include some in my Scion list.
>>
>>54082580
BACK TA WORK, YA GIT!
>>
>>54082586
CSM good, drakes good. Drakes not broken/retarded like they were before.
>>
>>54082602
Drakes broken? For what 6 months before they got errata'd into crap then even worse when a new addition came out?
>>
Anyone have a roll image macro for space marine legions?
>>
>>54082317
>I was saying that people are devoted to the emperor and are zealots, and not the imperium and thus aren't really nationalistic.
Oh okay, sorry I misunderstood.
>doesn't mean I'm a fan of the US government.
I think you're confusing patriotism with nationalism. Nationalism regards the people while patriotism regards the government. Very common misconception. For example pretty much everyone except the most braindead "Murika" retard can agree that they dislike the US government and its actions across the world are not representative of them as an American citizen. Hitler loved his German people and hated the retarded German government that made their lives shitty so he tried to overthrow it. He was thrown in prison for treason; he was not a patriot but was a nationalist.
>>
>>54082624

welcome to the greater good
you'll be lobotomized for your transgressions
>>
>>54082624
Says the tau
>>
>>54082613
Right. Now they're just good, not retarded. They're fast moving demon engines with regen every turn and that get a bonus to meleeing flying creatures.

Yes, you can wrassle enemy fliers with them now. It's great.
>>
>>54081089
That Tau is about to be WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to fuck.
>>
>>54082643
Oh my bad when you meant retarded thought you mean broken retarded not broken then retarded my bad. But yeah i like the looks of them especially since im a very melee oriented chaos player.
>>
>>54082594
Would recommend.
>>
>>54081232
Lamenters are (were ;_;) the only actual good guys in there entire lore.
>>
Rolled 6, 2 = 8 (2d10)

>>54082314
>>54082553

both at the same time roll
>>
>>54082673
>>54082673
Fuck yeah, then you're in luck. Melee is 8th is amazing and Chaos has some great melee. Everyone can charge after shooting/moving/deep striking/disembarking, there are psyker powers that help you get melee units into range, tons of great stuff to help melee kick ass.

It's great!
>>
>>54082701
Given its an Ultramar Auxila theme, might give them big Roman shields and run them that way, with a priest behind. Nice blocking wall.
>>
>>54082645
Got bisected by "That Tau" in 1 strike, then explode harmlessly.
>>
>>54082734
Not for me im purely Khorne for my Chaos army. Ive got a WE army im finishing up, a R&H i want to get back to. Then i'll add some Khorne daemons up later.
Also on the new map it has Armageddon labelled as Daemonic Infestation so gonna work on ol Ghazzy and some Grey Knights for when Angron arrives.
>>
>>54082763

To be fair, it killed a bunch of stuff beforehand and also got shot up a ton before the final blow
>>
What is the one thing, in your opinion, that your army desperately needs?

For me it's more customization for Necrons and more special rules for their weaponry. Right now list building is kinda bland.
>>
>>54082306
>Retcon PoS are fluff
>>
>>54082775
It killed like 4, or 5 crisis suits. One of them is an A.I.
>>
File: Beep Beep Wryyy.png (185KB, 425x599px) Image search: [Google]
Beep Beep Wryyy.png
185KB, 425x599px
>>54082763
>Tau fags are this delusional.
>>
>>54082798
I mean, that's what happened in the book.
>>
>>54082786

Same thing for Tau, the major groups, Imp, Chaos, and Eldar have tons of stuff to pick from.
Other xenos... not as much. A psyker aux would fill a nice role, and maybe some more melee options
>>
File: 475.png (298KB, 900x779px) Image search: [Google]
475.png
298KB, 900x779px
>>54082812
Tau books are just wishful thinking, not lore.
>>
>>54081055
He's a communist defector at best.
>>
>>54082786
More freaking psychic powers? With Guide/Doom/Fortune it feels like 4th ed. And its not a bad thing, but damn, i got used to having 5+ tables tables to choose from, 7 powers each.
>>
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

>>54082314
>>54082553
>>
>>54082844
Nope.
They are just as legit as ones about Spess Muhreens and their "heroci deeds"
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>54082314
>>
What options does the guard have that ISN'T massed conscript spam?
>>
>>54082895
Scions.
>>
>>54082895
Spearhead Detach
9 Russes
3 Balisks
>>
RAW can my DW vets take a storm shield and heavy weapon?
>>
>>54082895
You can run 6 deathstrike missiles in a 1000pt game.
>>
>>54082553
You forgot Necrons. Now it's not automatic that they are going to kill you. You can be lucky and got one of the Overlords that want to rule or one of the craziest one in which case anything goes.
>>
So, night lords have gotten out night lord'd I heard.

Any other CSM unit that got completely BTFO'd?
>>
>>54082817
>>54082817
I'd say Tau have the most customization
They kept a decent amount of their shit for the majority of their special suits from 7th
Different support systems, weapon variety and different drones to choose from
Compared to Necrons it blows it out the water
>>
>>54082895
Scions, Light Tank heavy, Heavy Tank heavy, Artillery heavy, Weapon Team Gunline, Flyer heavy, etc

Honestly, IG can do a bunch of stuff and most of it well to great.
>>
>>54082878
Not true.

All Tau books are just fan fiction written by weebs trying to showcase their "100% original do not steal" characters. The books are noncanon/
>>
>>54082918
No. Both replace Boltgun.
>>
Are land speeder storms any good this edition, or should I just go with more sniper scouts?
>>
>>54082866

Not a huge fan of the current incarnation for fortune, but guide and doom are as solid as ever.

Also it's great to have 3-5 units under conceal
>>
Is the primarchs book any good?
>>
>>54082948
But boltgun is one of the options in the equipment list. So you replace your boltgun with a boltgun and storm shield, and then replace THAT boltgun with a heavy weapon.

I mean I certainly don't think that's RAI, but then I could be wrong.
>>
File: Fail.jpg (237KB, 819x657px) Image search: [Google]
Fail.jpg
237KB, 819x657px
>>54082763

>>54082798
>>54082844
>>54082946

Not even a Taufag, but feel bad for you Imperiumfag, Why even waste money for such failure creations like the so called "Assassins".
>>
>>54082935

On the other hand, 20 necron warriors were good in 3rd and are still good in 8th, no need to shelf your models because the wargear options you went with was then nerfed into oblivion.
>>
>>54082960
Not how it works. Thats a different boltgun.
>>
>>54082935
Perhaps
But the suit gear was very much war gear like weapons and not relic like
>>
>>54082786
Admech need a cheaper HQ so they're not paying 135pts of HQ tax every slot, and their guns given their proper stats. Galvanics need-1AP, Ironstriders having Sniper when stationary would reflect their fluff way better than the idiotic Cognis bonus, couple other minor things.

Also, make the Reroll Ones To Hit Canticles give a flat+1 to synergize with all our other sources of rerolls and allow us to supercharge stuff like taser, BoO feels like a massive waste when half your army has it from auras anyway.
>>
>>54082972
It'd be nice to get at least some of the cryptek options back. As well as some relics that aren't as dull as dishwater.
>>
>>54082786

Give me back my characters! 3 is not enough
>>
File: Army of 4.jpg (314KB, 638x574px) Image search: [Google]
Army of 4.jpg
314KB, 638x574px
>>54082965
I have never read such plot armor in my whole life. Makes me wonder how many ass pulls writers have to go through just to make Tau survive everything.

But to answer your question, because on the table top the Assassins are beast. And fun.
>>
>>54083013
>I have never read such plot armor in my whole life
You never read "Assassinorum Execution Force"

Who'd win in a fight?

Assassin

or

Bunch of Cultists and Deamon

All of the "named" assassin on the TT are killed, only one survive and that dude get PTSD for life
>>
>>54082792
It wasn't retconned. If you say retconned, you need to provide the fluff that retconned it.
>>
>>54083013
I mean they could've done it better, but I wouldn't expect an assassin to kill off farsight like that.
>>
>>54082996
Tau are also completely flooded with reroll-1's.
1. It's the basic bonus from markerlights
2. It's the firepower-boosting Invocation from Ethereals
3. Farsight gives reroll 1's in melee.
4. Shadowsun gives reroll 1's to another unit within 12" with her command-link drone.
5. Then, after all of that, if we didn't have enough reroll 1's, there's the Multi-Tracker support system for suits, which grants reroll 1's.

And then Kauyon gives full rerolls, making all of the aforementioned reroll 1's further redundant for the turn Kauyon is active.

It's lame to have all of these buffs and have none of them capable of working together. I get that we're not supposed to be buffing our stuff to stupid levels, and clearly if these were things like stacking +1s to-hit that would be a terrible idea. But when the central mechanic of your army gives a certain buff, having literally anything else give that same buff seems redundant.
>>
>>54083041
It got shot up and killed a bunch of things before that
Just the snippet alone is misleading
>>
>>54082946
If Phill Kelly is not canon for you then i dont know who is.
>>
>>54083062
I wish Phil Kelly wasn't canon to reality.
>>
File: Huehue wryyy.png (187KB, 538x630px) Image search: [Google]
Huehue wryyy.png
187KB, 538x630px
>>54083027
Wow? Against Deamons? Well the forces of Chaos are a great threat so it's understandable for loses to be suffered due to them. And PTSD after witnessing some of the deamons the warp can throw at you is pretty understandable.

I mean Tau though? Pfft, they are blue weebs that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.
>>
>>54083068
>>54083062

>Patron saint of xenos, guardian of eldar/nid/tau
>not canon
Shoo corpse lackey
>>
File: nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif (85KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif
85KB, 480x600px
>>54083072
Forgot to mention the Culexus got killed by a Chaos Sorcerer.
>>
>>54081735
Put a stocking over the vacuum cleaners extendable part and suck away.
>>
>>54083072
Step up for Emperor's finest terror squads grandad.
>>
>>54082786
As a spiky elf player? Jetbike and skyboard options for my HQs, and my characters back.
>>
>>54083068
Yea, well, too bad at least one author is smart enough to not just lick the ass of the marines.
>>
>>54083092
FUCKING THANK YOU
>>
>>54083096
Bring back Succubus Jetibikers, Duke of Partying and Skater Baron.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo-1.png (168KB, 750x786px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo-1.png
168KB, 750x786px
>>54083093
can't take them seriously because of their tube socks
>>
>>54082786

As a cron player, i feel we don't desperately need nothing

But I would really like to have some teleportation back and possibly a named destroyer lord.
>>
File: 1483495093862.jpg (266KB, 1680x914px) Image search: [Google]
1483495093862.jpg
266KB, 1680x914px
>>54083093
>Play Blood Angels
>Read 8th Edition
>Eternal sadness to see Death Company nerfed.
>Find out about Reivers
>Sadness turns to rage.

I mean I really have a hard time justifying playing my tactical marines instead of Primaris but now it just seems like GW is trying to remove any reason to play any other chapter other than Ultramarines.
>>
>>54083093

All the non god csm legions are being replaced
First night lords next... Iron Warriors, primaris will show real sieging and manlier haz stripes
>>
>>54082952
snipers
>>
File: Dreads.jpg (760KB, 1993x1167px) Image search: [Google]
Dreads.jpg
760KB, 1993x1167px
How does this look for a semi dread heavy list

Space Wolves
++SpearHead Detachment [1999/2000pts]++

+HQ+
Wolf Guard Battle Leader [98pts]
Frost Axe, Rune Armor, Storm Shield

Iron Priest [95pts]
Boltgun, ServoArm, Thunderhammer

+Elites+
Venerable Dreadnought [147pts]
Plasma Cannon/Great Claw w/ Storm Bolter

Dreadnought [133pts]
Assault Cannon/DCCW w/ Storm Bolter

+Troops+
Grey Hunters x9 [225pts]
Wolf Guard w/ Combi Melta, Powerfist
x2 meltagun, wolf standard

Grey Hunters x9 [183pts]
Wolf Guard w/ Combi Plasma
x2 Plasmagun

+Dedicated Transport+
Rhino [72pts]

+Heavy Support+
Long Fangs [177pts]
x2 lascannon, x2 missile launcher, storm bolter

Relic Leviathan Dreadnought [331pts]
Storm Cannon, Siege Claw x2

Land Raider Crusader [306pts]
Multi melta

Relic Deredeo Dreadnought [232pts]
Anvillus Autocannon Array, Aiolos Missile Launcher, Twin Heavy Bolter

Plasma gun squad would ride in the rhino, melta squad in the land raider with the battle leader and iron priest. Don't have a game coming up for a while so I've been shuffling various army lists around based on what forgeworld kit I get next week. Explored the idea of getting something xboxhuge like a Typhon but I'd have to drop so much in the list to make room for it, the deredeo is a fun looking dread and seems to pack a large amount of firepower for the cost on a pretty durable frame
>>
>>54083148
Play reivers in Death Company colors.
>>
>>54083148
you forgot the paet where reivers and Death company have nothing in common
>>
>>54081583
9 inches to teleport leaves you with a 41% chance of getting a successful charge. much better with chaos for khorne banner or sorcerer with warptime
>>
>>54083181
>Relic Deredere Dreadnought
I prefer Yandere Dreadnought or Tsundere Dreadnought, but they cost more.
>>
>>54083218
Or Command Point reroll.
>>
>>54083183
No, because that's lame to me. I would rather GW made all the Chapters feel unique again on the table.
>>
>>54083218
Is that with reroll?
>>
>>54083224
Then wait for Codicies.
>>
>>54083224
2 bad for you, this is steamlining edition. Say thanks you dont wound on set number.
>>
>>54083195
Well I'm done, I was told they were suppose to be the CC Primaris Marines. Serves me right for not reading.
>>
>>54083239
They are red headed stepchild of howling banshees and striking scorpions.
>>
Lightning claws seem pretty strong with wound rerolls and all. Do you guys only like them on termies or reckon they are good on chosen/veterans etc?
>>
>>54083219
Never heard of the gunboat dread?

I'm pretty sure the deredeo is supposed to be forgeworlds take on the classic dreadnought from fucking SPACE CRUSADE
>>
>>54083271
Its Deredeo. Deredere is a weeb thing.
>>
>>54083271
>>54083290
I know, i just find its name funny.
>>
Can I get some advice on my list?

LRR
--Pedro Kantor
--3Asscents w/ hurricane bolters
--Terminator Librarian w/ combi-plasma

Apothecary on Bike
Bike Squad
--Sarge w/ power sword
--2 bikers w/ melta guns
--2 bikers w/ chainswords

Contemptor w/ Kheres AC

Land Speeder Storm w/ AC
Sarge w/ power maul & storm bolter
4 bolter scouts
>>
File: deredere dreadnought.png (1MB, 1500x627px) Image search: [Google]
deredere dreadnought.png
1MB, 1500x627px
>>
>>54083219
>Yandere Drednought
We have those on the cheap, just play EC.
>>
>>54081055
why the hell the tau are regarded as commies? if you were born as a random citizen you could become a member of the party in the soviet union, whilist with the tau you would stay and be forced to do the job your father/mother has.

the tau is more a mix of orwellian ingsoc and indian caste
>>
Helbrutes get one attack on a six up penitent engines get 4+ extra fight phase. What the Fuck?
>>
A question to Khorne Berzerkers,

Do their two fights occur directly one after another or does the enemy attack inbetween there?

Also, they seem pretty expensive opposed to Genestealers or are GS just too good for their points?
>>
>>54083376
Venerable Chaplain Dread seems fitting.
>>
>>54083396
They fight twice. So no, they're costed right.
>>
>>54082786
As an ork player, some reasonably priced, semi-reliable firepower with kits less than 2 decades old would be nice.
>>
>>54083411
If we're going to be loyalist about it.
Furioso Tsundreads?
>>
So, anyone name for an Order of sisters that are sworn to a branch that holds Rowboat as a Saint and Demigod?
>>
>>54083421
What are Leviathans?
>>
>>54083396

But Genestealers with a Broodlord cost a few points less and are better
>>
>>54083385
The cold war is to blame. Most people don't know what a commie is or the differences between left wing stuff. They just know Russia bad.
>>
>>54083422
You actually could, if you were "Pioner" (kind of red-tie wearing boyscout), during school years, then some other child brainwashing organisation i forgot, then you could become party member. But little good it will do you, one would just waste time on party meetings and shit, maybe if you are lucky you will get free milk for your child if you get one.
Party did not mean "rich people who are at the helm of the country" it was "ppl who have slightly less chance to be fucked over"
>>
>>54083464
There is more to history than a dead prussian newspaper editor. Tau won't be commies no matter what you call me.
>>
>>54083386
>get one attack on a six

Read again.
>>
>>54083054
Yeah, they only seemed to be able to think of one buff for shooty armies and it's Reroll Ones ToHit. The annoying thing is that with a lot of Admech rules it's sodding obvious what they should be to maximise interesting combos and buff synergy like they seem to be going with this edition, but they didn't think about it for fifteen seconds
>>
>>54083432
Yangire, obviously.
>>
>>54083509
Of course.
>>
>>54083396
the way I see it
>berzerkers charge
>all charging units fight
>then units alternate fighting
>berzerkers can pile in and fight a second time during this

also
>Also, they seem pretty expensive opposed to Genestealers or are GS just too good for their points?
the latter, but berzerkers are still great
>>
>>54083509
>Soviet Russia
>Marxist

Wew lad
>>
>>54083422
Ten percent of the Soviet Union was party members. Membership was also accessible in China, Vietnam, Yugoslavia and the GDR. Learn history.
>>
>>54083491
>"ppl who have slightly less chance to be fucked over"
lol
you mean "people who won't literally starve to death but will still be executed by the KGB anyway"
>>
>>54083538
sort of
food and bare neccesities were actually pretty cheap, its that "luxury items" aka anything except what is needed for basic survival were unaccessible to anyone but top ranks.
>>
>>54083559
a socialist paradise!
>>
>>54083550
The fact that you think Party membership was fuctionally irrelevant does not give you free license to make up facts about Party membership and call them facts, or claim that it was somehow analogous to a caste system.
>>
>>54083607
actually, that is what happens if you think bunch of cheeky bastards lusting for power will bring you utopian order on the silver plate.
>>
>>54083607
Nobody claimed that all Party members would one day make it into the Politburo. The fact that you responded to a factual statement with "I sure hope you don't believe this" is indefensible.

>The real rulers as well as the NKVD were objectively a caste
You objectively don't know what the definition of the word caste is.
>>
>>54083638
You keep posting biased points of view to support your argument against bias and propaganda mate
>>
>>54083654
Bias doesn't mean wrong.
>>
Are tyranids the perfect Hobbes Leviathan metaphor?
>>
>>54083654
The real problem is that his infographics really have nothing to do with the claims he makes inside his posts, which are factually bankrupt.
>>
>>54083674
I'm just trying to point that the same core arguments can be applied with the same success for other systems, the most obvious example here is capitalism as it is the current most widely applied one but you can trace back to colonialism, feudalism imperialism etc.
>>
>>54083607
The NKVD and the ruling party recruited from the party though, Russia wasn't ruled by people present in 1917 for 70 years. Outside of that people from various walks of life went into various jobs and intermarried, it was hardly a caste system. Tau share nothing with Soviets or any other commies save promising a better future, a promise countless groups make.
>>
>>54083702
>Oh golly gee, I misinterpreted a sentence. Truly horrific and worthy of a gulaging.
You did not "misinterpret." You were ignorant, or you lied. To conflate membership in the Party with membership in the Politburo or the Central Committee is a mistake on the order of conflating membership in the US Armed Forces with membership in the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

>I'd say that's pretty caste-y to me.
"Caste-y" is not a word. The word is caste, and it has a definition; it is hereditary by definition, which differentiates it from all sorts of other status distinctions such as "class" or "rank." The Chinese civil service was not a "caste." You are butchering the English language.
>>
>>54083638
The very idea of people joining "communit party" to attain power is opposite of the idea of communism itself. I can explain of anyone cares (hello /pol):

Idea: Everything is free, and responcible citizens just take what they want.
Does not work cos people are greedy and just steal as much as they can.

Idea: People work for free as well, cos they are patriots of their country.
Does not work, people are lazy and their "patriotism" ends at hanging a flag in front of the house and lying on the couch.

So, with communism there are no currency, because where currency ther is way to amass capital -> it becomes capitalism.
Now guillable fools actually thought it will work.
Smarter people knew it will not, and its a scam.
But they could not do anything, maybe like run into different country (mos likely killed by KGB).

Now, bunch of Jews came and said "hey look at this awesome communits thing, we gonna make this utopia true! Just need to change slowly by making Socialism first!"
People got rekt.
Then they said "hang on there, we gonna make communism soon", while leeching everything they could from the country.
And guillable fools were like "yea, gotta work hard to make meh drims come true".

And thats he whole story. Never ther were any communism to begin with, but a bait.
>>
>>54083739
What about this makes them like the tau?
>>
>>54083763
R.I.P Trotsky
>>
So since it is obvious that communism simpathisers and antagonisers won't change their current political views can we derail the thread back to 40K?

I am still grateful it didn't devolve into /pol/ tier absolute shitposting and all in all is being pretty civilised but man I want to discuss plastic crack dolls
>>
>>54083794
>What's wrong there little commie? Butthurt that you've run out of minor errors to pick on?
Mixing up the Party and Politburo is not a "minor error." You might as well conflate Shanghai and China.

>And what do you think all these charts showing the jewish population in the Bolshevik party was meant to do? Hm?
If you are talking about membership in the NKVD pre-Stalin, it literally cannot have been hereditary because that time period was not long enough to transfer membership to the next generation. If you are seriously arguing that the best social description of Soviet Union was a caste system dominated by the Jews, you are an idiot.
>>
>>54083420
KMK mek gunz? Any of the flyers?
>>
>>54083822
Maybe its attainable only by blue skinned pheromone-controlled alien race, but not on earth thats for sure.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>54082314
>>
>>54083865
>REEEEE MUH SEMANTICS
You have claimed that you "ministerpreted" and made "minor errors" when what you actually did is blatantly lie. The only way to point out someone is a liar is via semantics. Own up to your filth.

>The best social description of the Soviet Union
So why, exactly, are you arguing that it is a caste system? Is the Ethereal caste 60% composed of Tau not born in to the Ethereal caste? Did Andropov rise to General Secretary by virtue of his high birth.

You have been saying a huge variety of things and posting a huge variety of images that do absolute nothing to demonstrate that the Soviet Union was a caste system.
>>
>>54083886
He was a tech-guy not humanitarian. It look liked it would work from tech point of view ("in vacuum" so to speak)
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-30-10-57-03.png (167KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-30-10-57-03.png
167KB, 1440x2560px
Rate my list

It has 2 dark lance raiders foe the warriors, archon sits in a building drinking tea
>>
>>54083942
>>54083942

New thread, get in here
>>
File: 1495897534811.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495897534811.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>54083939
>>54083909
>>54083886
>>54083865
>>54083822
>>54083821
>>54083794
>>54083763
>>54083761
>>54083743
>>54083739
>>54083714
>>54083702
>>54083654
>>54083674
>>54083638
>>54083636
>>54083607
>>etc, etc

BACK TO 40K, PLEASE.
>>
>>54083939
>UR A LIAR REEEEEEE
That's what we call people who lie, yes.

>Because a large majority of the bolsheviks were all of the same ethnicity.
That does not make it a caste system in the slightest. The vast majority of multiethnic states that have existed throughout history were dominated by a single ethnicity, but these ethnicities were not caste systems. Yugoslavia was not a "caste system" because Serbians held most leadership positions. Furthermore, being 50-70% of a single ethnicity (which is the highest it goes) also puts the lie to the fact that it is a caste system: 30% of this generation's ethereals did not come from the water caste.

>Is it incredibly similar
It is not "incredibly similar" in the slightest. A caste system requires the existence of distinct hereditary classes. To say otherwise is argue that a republic is "incredibly similar" to a monarchy because they have a single leader. Hereditary inheritance of class privileges is THE defining feature of a caste system.
>>
ITT: Jews
>>
>>54083981
Someone is seriously arguing that the Tau are basically communists because the Soviet Union was a caste system with Jews occupying the top caste, which is a statement so obviously retarded that I'm not going to let it go.
>>
>>54084009
Sounds completely accurate. Which part of that won't your comedy central marxism did nuffin wrong indoctrination let you believe?
>>
>>54084023
>Sounds completely accurate.
Maybe if you have never read a history book in your life. I don't even care who the authors were, you can quote fascist or dissident literature as much as you like. Bring out the most anti-Soviet authors you can think of. Not one of them will describe the Soviet Union as a caste system.
>>
>>54084064
He's a marxist rat. There's literally nothing you can do for him, his ego is completely dissolved by the cult. He has no free will.
>>
>>54084064
I was not using fascist or dissident as a pejorative. I singled those two groups out because I figured that those are the groups, other than libertarians, which would be the most virulently anti-Soviet. You are free to use sources from any ideology, mainstream or not, to prove your point. Please provide me an author from ANYWHERE on the political spectrum that describes the Soviet Union as having been a political caste system with the Jews as the top caste.
>>
File: Daily mail.jpg (227KB, 783x760px) Image search: [Google]
Daily mail.jpg
227KB, 783x760px
>>54084064
>Daily Mail
>>
>>54084064
>Also the Mail
>>
>>54084052
>And your autistic insistence on trying to fault me on one thing that literally no normal person would care about is what we call autism.
I am faulting you because you are a liar. Most normal people do not appreciate it when people lie to them, and them try to obfuscate their lie with bullshit.

> For fuck's sake that chart with the Rothschilds clearly shows two instances of cousins getting married.
Cousin marriage was extremely common historically in clan-based societies, such as landed family in China for most of its history, or the Italian banking families. This does not make them castes. A caste system is something very specific. Individual inheritance of status does not create a caste. It REQUIRES that transmission of status and role be hereditary. Certainly no Tau Ethereal cut his teeth loading boxes onto spaceships.

>>54084076
It may surprise you to learn that I am a corporatist.

>>54084095
>I've already pointed to multiple sources from multiple sources both pro, anti and neutral to jews and soviets.
Can you provide a single quote from any of your walls of text that describe the Soviet Union as a caste system?

>In the end it is largely irrelevant and the fact stands that the Bolsheviks were murderous monsters who killed millions and were largely Jewish, caste system or not.
No shit. Thank you for admitting that they are not, in fact, a caste system. That makes them dissimilar to the Tau, which is the only thing I have been trying to argue this entire time.
>>
>>54084131
Sick damage control marxist rat
>>
>>54084136
>Sick damage control marxist rat
Try dealing in posts with content rather than shitposting for once in your life.
>>
>>54084141
lol stay mad marxist rat you will always fail
>>
>>54084148
Unless our retarded friend wants to continue arguing that the Soviet Union is a caste system, I've won my argument.
>>
>>54084133
lol how do you "know" I'm "Jewish" sperg?
>>
>>54084133
>Doesn't know who Viscount Rothermere is
Fucking LOL
>>
>>54084151
>marxist screeches a ton, spouts of rhetoric and then claims he won an argument
kek rats gonna rat
>>
>>54084185
I merely posted an article by the mail my retarded friend. But tell me more about your anti-semitism
>>
>>54084162
>Boo hoo, that victim complex of yours going around screaming LIAR LIAR LIAR certainly claims otherwise.
Do you have another term that we can use to refer to people who lie?

>You're missing the bit where Jews are heavily inbred even beyond just cousin marriage.
I know this. It's also completely irrelevant to the discussion on Tau, because the existence of an inbred high-status ethnicity does not mean that is a caste. They are more analogous to the Navis Nobilite than the Ethereals.

>The argument I'm making is that they are similar to a caste system.
They are no more similar to a caste system than any other status system. All of the sentient factions in Warhammer 40k have status systems: Imperium, Tau, Eldar, Orks, Chaos, Necrons. Only the Tau have a caste system. (The Necrons probably would have a caste system if they reproduced.) You argued specifically that the Soviet Union so resembles a caste system that it basically makes them the next thing to the Tau caste system. This is absolute crap.
>>
>>54084197
He left off that point of argument. You can continue if you want.
>>
>>54084198
>what is editorial control?
>>
>>54084215
Never argue with a marxist cultist, he'll just screech a bunch of rhetoric, shit himself (bernie sanders) and then rub it all over his own face with glee (voting for bernie sanders)
>>
>>54084232
You should give your friend that advice next time, so he doesn't have to waste fifty posts trying to advance a thoroughly retarded position.

Tau society actually more resembles corporatism than any sort of even nominally classless society.
>>
>>54084248
>We have a term for people who go around autistically persecuting themselves.
That's not what I asked, though. I asked what the term was for people who lie.

>I argued that the soviet union resembles a caste system
Every status system on earth "resembles" a caste system. The defining feature of a caste system that is hereditary. The leadership of the Soviet Union was no more exceptionally hereditary than that of most other systems. The existence of an overrepresented, strongly inbred ethnic group does not constitute a caste system unless the social system is primarily organized explicitly along those lines

>I argued that the soviet union resembles a caste system and therefore the slur of calling Tau commies was vaguely valid
The Imperium contains inbreeding, self-contained, inescapable and hereditary species of abhumans, which are caste-like, but that doesn't make calling the Imperium communists vaguely valid. The comparison is still retarded.
>>
>>54081021
>/pol/ get out REEEEE edition
/pol/ reporting in
>>
File: 1483332260016.png (29KB, 642x591px) Image search: [Google]
1483332260016.png
29KB, 642x591px
>>54084301
>unless the social system is primarily organized explicitly along those lines
That's sort of what the Soviet Union was. It was always run by Jews and was always organized to be majority Jewish. This is a known fact everywhere except for the (again Jewish owned) Wikipedia, who consider "jewish bolsheviks" to be a conspiracy.

>The Imperium contains inbreeding, self-contained, inescapable and hereditary species of abhumans
I can agree with self-contained, inescapable and somewhat hereditary but abhumans and inbreeding? Seriously?
Also note that lots of people have tried to compare the Imperium to communists on grounds of their state enforced atheism and their globalist (or in this case galacticist) policies. Of course it's a dumb comparison.
>>
>>54084340
>lots of people have tried to compare the Imperium to communists
There are lots of good reasons to compare the Tau to communists, too, but using the caste system as one of them is fucking retarded.

The source for [5] in your infographic is complete garbage. Rev. Simons never testified about the ethnic composition of the Bolshevik central government.
>>
>>54084340
Ultra-Utilitarian Platonic Republic
better reflects Tau society and means not having to have the "are they commies?" arguments

>In communist society, where nobody has one exclusive sphere of activity but each can become accomplished in any branch he wishes, society regulates the general production and thus makes it possible for me to do one thing today and another tomorrow, to hunt in the morning, fish in the afternoon, rear cattle in the evening, criticise after dinner, just as I have a mind, without ever becoming hunter, fisherman, herdsman or critic.

Marx, German Ideology (1845)
>>
>>54084384
https://archive.org/stream/cu31924030480051/cu31924030480051_djvu.txt
>Mr. Huntington. Not the leaders of this movement themselves; no, sir. The leaders of the movement, I should say, are about two-thirds Russian Jews and perhaps one-sixth or more of some of the othemationalities
I'm not willing to surf through all 233 instances of the word "jew" but that's a starting point.
>>
>>54084428
>I'm not willing to surf through all 233 instances of the word "jew" but that's a starting point.
Your infographic claims 95% Jewish representation among members of the Bolshevik central government. This is FAR more than 2/3s. As far as I can tell, the 95% figure comes from this statement by Rev. Simon (the infographic explicitly cites his testimony, personally.)

>I have been in the so-called People's House, at 7 East Fifteenth Street, New York, which calls itself also the Rand School of Social Science, and I have visited that at least six times during the last eleven weeks or so, buying their literature, and some of the most seditious stuff I have ever found against our own Government, and 19 out of every 20 people I have seen there have been Jews.

That's a 95% if there ever was one, but your infographic claims that this is the ethnic composition of "members of the Bolshevik central government," not a bunch of shitters encamped at a house in New York City. Claim [5] is a complete fabrication.
>>
>>54084447
Well that's interesting. I'm more than willing to edit it out of the infograph, but by any means it's not made by me so I cannot comment on the morality or ethics of the author of it.
>>
>>54084458
The 95% stood out to me because it was a number so high that I was certain that it could not have been true. Two-thirds permits a claim that Jews are merely "overrpresented" rather than that they have been creating a Jewish-only system.

>I'm more than willing to edit it out of the infograph.
That would certainly be more ideal than distributing the infographic as-is, although I expect there are a thousand more copies of that image on people's hard drives ready to be distributed as is. A lie travels halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

All posters have a responsibility not to make each other dumber. Infographics are dangerous because they encourage to post and repost claims without investigating their truth or taking responsibility for their contents. I never did like them.

So, uh, where were we...

Oh, right. Embrace the greater good, gue'la.
>>
File: 1491450438637.png (19KB, 533x573px) Image search: [Google]
1491450438637.png
19KB, 533x573px
>>54084539
Here is the edited and fixed version. Please do aid in spreading it around.

Also no fuck off I'm staying with the Imperium.
>>
>>54084558
No doubt this so-called "God-Emperor" of yours will appreciate your sacrifice after you meet some entirely avoidable and gruesome end due to your own institutionalized ignorance. If you ever change your mind, remember that the Greater Good will always welcome you.

(I might keep it on hand, but I'd actually want to take a second look at sources 3 and 4 myself. But not today.)
>>
>>54081174
Iron hands, I like the mainly black scheme and the fact you used to be able to take twice as many dreadnoughts as most other chapters.
>>
>>54084558
I do believe you were just jewed
Thread posts: 441
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.