[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 47

File: 1496885587204.jpg (40KB, 736x393px) Image search: [Google]
1496885587204.jpg
40KB, 736x393px
The Grand Galactic War
>>
the hive reports in.
>>
>>53981910
Good my friend and I will return soon.
Ooc got work so keep thread from dying at least till other people get here.
>>
>>53981977
FUCKS SAKE

okay, I can do this.
>>
>>53981882
>Grand galactic war
What the hell were you doing while I was fighting a war in a hive city
Ooc I might not be able to post a lot just stopped by before going to work.
>>
>>53981991
we have multiple enemies from multiple sides,
the hive is displeased by this
>>
the hive reqires a status update:
your standing forces strength,
your forces moral,
held locations,
lost locations,
and plans to take back the lost.

any dooms day planets?
>>
>>53982060
your standing forces strength: uncountable
your forces moral: N/A
held locations: N/A
lost locations: N/A
and plans to take back the lost: N/A
>>
>>53982483
that would be useful but we need planets to taske back other lost planets.

I have one for you.
>>
>Carter's Vox turns on
Good morning Ambassadors.Any news?
>>53982060
My forces are uncountable,morale doesn't matter,I only hold the Wastes,I have lost nothing,and I don't intend to take back anything.

Also,I tested your high pitched noises,but it didn't work.
>>53981991
Hello,Markon.How is the Dominion?Last time I checked,I killed quite a few Psionic Conclave members.
>>53982483
Morning Prethoryn.
>>
>>53982924
but it annoyed him

and I have a plan for pytherioan
>>
>>53982953
Well,anyone would be annoyed by a high pitched noise like that.Unless your Hive does not register sounds like we do.Does it?
I mean,you have quite the different morphology from regular aliens.
What is your plan?
Also,how is your Queen?
>>
>>53983004
she is fine,
the purpose of the noise was to irritate that infernal imp, tell me he has gone home.
and no we do not register sound like you do. to us the sound is what it would be to others but we only "know" what it feels like. think of it as a second hand information we are told by our hearing organs.

and my plan for large targets is using paterian for a meat shield and sending either the immolator, the core creep, or the realm Nanos to finish the planet
>>
>>53983038
Oh.That's interesting.At least you know what sound is.I met someone who didn't,once.
As for Magnus,I shot him in the face.

So,can I speak to your Queen,again?
>>
>>53983105
the hive must rest, we have a new project that shall hopefully end this

[night]
>>
>>53983232
Night
>>
>>53982060
>21 severely depleted fleets and 100s of Ground Armies but with a highly efficient industry which is in full gear
>110 planets remaining
>Morale High
>20 Lost systems
>Currently building Titan class vessels with psychic death lasers like Hell's Arrow

Ooc on break everyone. Almost done.
>>
>>53981991
Ooc thought the thread needed some energy and it morphed to a full scale galactic war.
How are you Director? I hope the Dominion has avoided any kind of invasion.
>>
>>53981882
They've attacked the western fringes. Most of it has fallen, but we are pumping out ships to fight the scum. So far 20 million have died. The casualty ratio for one ploraxian soldier to hive drones are 1:40
>>
>>53981882
So far we have been holding out to the least we can. Our troops have mostly resorted to guerilla warfare. These are our troops, on a MA-30.
>>
>>53984284
>>53984342
10 systems fallen, five under siege.
>>
>>53981882
thread bump.
>>
>>53984284
At least it's only 20 million.If you have an exact location,could you firebomb the planets?Your weaponry can blow up parts of moons,so maybe we can stop it in it's tracks on the Western fringe,then initiate a pincer with the UE and Dukedom.
>>
>>53984700
So far there are forces on the way, the Ploraxian Realms are very large. The forces of House Gorowi, Mojelo, and Tekero are holding out, with the Imperial Garrison there.
>>
>>53984744
Understood.
Wastes forces will provide foodstuffs and transport refugees before planetary bombing.

If any of them go down,they will utilize decay to create a chain reaction of a megaton bomb.Learned it from Vox's work.
>>
>>53984842
Well, yes. Care for a drink? Another thing. Intelligence has been observing their movements, and one of the leading queens is going to be in the Khoro System. Its near the wastes. We can organize a strike there.
>>
Is there anything I can do to help? Our Empire feels a little dissapointed that we cannot be of further assistance
>>
>>53984916
Well... I'd love it if you could send as much troops, food, guns, and ships to the front!
>>
>>53984898
Doesn't matter.If it goes in,it'll die.

And the Khoro system is 123 light years away.
Go ahead and order a strike.Ploraxian might can handle it.

I'll have to take uo your drink later,my friend..I just go,the research has made a development.
Ooc
Gotta go for a few hours.Just kill the Queen,I guess.If it enters the Wastes,it'll die,so keep it in Khoro if you want to fleet duel it.I'm not gonna be here,so don't do anything involving the Wastes,okay?

Also,one question.Are there Ploraxians in the Dukedom?
>>
>>53984916
Ooc dude if you want to lead the ambush on the Perfected queen ship it's fine by me.
I have returned fellow Ambassadors only to report bad news.
A large strike group of Horde and Eortan vessels has gathered at the Bessemer system to reinforce their Ploraxian campaign.
>>53984898
Inkito evacuate and withdraw from the worlds under siege there. Leave only guerilla units behind to harass the enemy. That way the Invaders will think we are weak there and try to press their advantage only to be smashed as they over extend themselves.
>>
The Coalition/Federation
-United Empire
-The Dukedom
-The Ploraxian Imperial Realms
-The Prethoryn Collective
-The Hive
-The Conclave

The Galactic Invaders
-The Horde
-The Perfected
-Traitor/Renegade Eortans
And I'm assuming that the Hive's weapons didn't get through just because of the sheer mass of the Horde defenses but breaking through the outer Horde defenses to attack the coreworlds will be a big objective.
Victory Conditions
-Conquer Coalition capitals/Serenity station and key worlds
-Drive the Horde out of Eortan space and drive the Perfected out of the galaxy.
Current situation:
-The Dukedom is suffering heavily after the invasion of it's space and the battle of Yss
-Heavy Coalition and Invader losses
-Ploraxians,UE and parts of the Dukedom under occupation and invasion from the enemy
-Rumar defeated by the Perfected. Rukaars fate still unknown.
Anything I should add?
>>
>A massive black shape slams through the ceiling, before crashing straight into the floor of the chamber
>There is a young boy riding directly on top of it
>"Hi there Federation! How are you doing?"
>He seems to be in high spirits
>>
>the vox crackles and seems to shimmer. a voice rings from the speakers

"this.... is the federationnn?"

>it seems hesitant, the vox sending static blasting at a irksome volume
>>
>>53986714
greeting being

who are you?
>the vox conveys the beings confusion
>>
>>53986758
Who's this?
>>
>>53986714
Hey Asmodeus anything new?
>>53987053
And Ovaa any war plans? Gonna join us?
>>
>>53987053
I am.... I don't know. I don't have a name, I would like one but for now. astral, yes astral will do.

I am astral
>>
I like this name, I realy do.

who are you?
>>
The Stubborn Ones Fall Today
>>
>>53987016
>"Names Asmodeus, and that big birdie lying dazed on the ground is Stollie! Who are you?"
>The boy seems giddy to meet new people

((We.....Feel.......Terrible.........))
>Not so much the other one
>>
>>53987175
what are you asmodeus? and why did stolas talk? is that normal, what is normal? what is stolas? where am I? what am I?

>the vox seems to strain as the being trys to think of answers to its own questions

why am I here? who are they?>>53987135
and why are they here? what is this place?
>>
>>53987204
calm lost child we are here to give you forgiveness for your crimes, come and gaze upon us as the "Rumar" fall
>>
>>53987232
I am a child? who are you? what crimes? I have only now become conscious? do you wan t to hurt me? who is rumar? lets see here.

>the station flickers for a moment, then the perfected sense something in their comms units.

this place is not nice, its to cramped and orderly, why isn't it a bit chaotic and exiting? what do I want to see? ohh why are ships dying?
>>
>>53987283
Child yo-

God curse that beast,fire!

>The vox goes dark and sounds of metal tearing metal echo
>>
>>53987338
OWOWOWOWOWOW
>the being leaps back through the comms units screaming all the while

OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW HURT PAIN PAIN HURT AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

>a small whimpering breaths through the vox on the station
>>
>>53987338
You can't kill me
You can't kill me
>>
>>53987386
>the whimpering continues

It hurts, pain and it hurts. Why did it hurt me?
>>
>>53987204
>"We're members of the Court, I'm specifically one of it's Lords trapped in a human form. Also Stolas talking is completely normal, don't worry about. Also on another note, try to ignore the Perfected, it/they will try to corrupt you."

((We........Would........Like.......To....))
((Know.......Why........The......Perfected Ones...)) ((Are.......Assailing......The......Federation))
>>
>>53987585
I don't know, let me try to find out

>he vanishes a moment seemingly swimming through the data currents of the perfected before returning

they think they are better, they can do no wrong. you are all inferior, you must all be fixed

I think they are wrong

night
>>
>>53987585
Well the Perfected and the Horde and their allies are invading the Federation and the Grand Galactic War as it has started to be known is raging all over our space.
>>53987386
Rukaar what has happened? Has your empire fallen to these Perfected?
>>
>>53987758
Pushed back...Defending Ru...Out Number...AR...
>>
Now that I've managed to to secure my postion I can explain the Situation.
Currently my forces have secured our battle lines at the outskirts of Rome thanks in part to the aid from Carter and Schimmel.

As for Heirarch Ezekiel, his whereabouts are unkown but I know for sure Cabalists have him.
>>
>>53987863
Rukaar we're spread too thin to offer aid fall back with as many troops as you can and link up with our forces on the front lines and we'll make taking back your worlds a high priority.
>>53988086
Well in his place can you take temporary power Director? And are our forces no longer needed in Dominion space? I know it is selfish of me but we have battles of our own to fight.
>>
>>53988324
To fight the horde no doubt. They can be recalled since I managed to entrench myself in the capital city. And I dont plan to take his place since his word will be the salvation or damnation of the factions in this war depending on who he sides with and I need to make sure he aligns with mine.
>>
>>53988464
Well I hope your fight goes well perhaps the Dominion can even provide us some aid in our battles. Against the might of two Earths and of humans fighting together as brothers the enemy will have no chance.
>>
ARK...Dead world...Ye...perfected...broken...mass...evac...no...ho...
>>
>>53989086
>A depleted but still large Imperial fleet jumps into the system the Admiral leading them as they try to break the blockade.
>Mass drivers and lasers firing as they help evacuate as many ships and warships as you can
We got you covered Rukaar now jump. There are too many for us to handle.
>>
>>53989203
No...Fired...ARK...perfected defeated...Ru...gone
>>
>Carter's Vox turns on.

I return,fellow ambassadors.Just needed to help the Ploraxians kill a Horde queen.Everything should be fine in that system now.
>>53988086
Okay.Also,I have a proposition to fix your psionic issues.
But you may not like it.At all.
>>53987585
Hello,ASMODEUS.Can you speak of the interloper now?
I have an offer,but I need to know the goal.
>>53989203
>>53989236
Karl,get his people out of there.They have multiple colony worlds,last I heard,and they have a galactic empire.However,the loss of Ru is a horrible price to pay.
>>
>>53989203
> a horrible scream is heard, like that of hundred forlorn cries of pain

THIS IS NOT YOUR GRAVE ...BUT YOU ARE WELCOME IN IT
>>
>>53989328
Holy...

Gravy,is that you?It's been a while.
>>
>>53989366
YOUR KIND BELIEVE THAT WE CAN BE DEFEATED,WE ARE SALVATION
>>
>>53989389
Well,that's them.I don't need "perfection".

What do you even mean by that?Genetic perfection?Spiritual perfection?Something else?

Look,I don't see why you would want to kill us.That's pretty retarded.You want to bring perfection to the Wastes?

Fucking try me.Even Ploraxian special ops didn't survive for a minute,and they're the best of the best.
>>
>>53989441
Your death will come but the Stubborn Ones and The birds will fall first
>>
>>53989479
No it won't you mong.And it won't come to my allies,either.

Honestly,with the way you're going you might as well slam yourself into the Wastes now and save yourself some time.

How about you explain yourself first rather than dying unceremoniously in a hail of Federation fire?
>>
>>53989289
>But you may not like it.At all.
If it will stop the shroud gods from consuming the souls of my people I'll take it.
>>
>>53989328
>>53989289
>>53989236
I have tried my best Carter but the UE is spread thin. I can send defenses to aid the colonies but apart from that not much can be done.
Ooc been thinking and I think this war should be turn based with each side being able to take only a few actions at a strategic level per turn but we'll have to figure out how many is too many dude.
>>53989727
Shall we conduct the final assault on Rome Director? At least before my troops pull out of course.
>>
>>53989812
I already performed an assault and Rome and took the city now I'm trying to find the Dominions Leader Hierarch Ezekiel so he can out the Cabals plot which will turn most of the Dominion against them.
>>
>>53989812
Once the Perfected are stopped,your forces will have less to defend,and can group up.
Ooc
Maybe.I mean.the Combat rules are built for fleet skirmishes and battles,but for wars,and especially galactic wars,this may seem too much.This is political RP,after all,not a wargame or something.
I think it'd be best if we just RP it,but it's your guys call.I'm not really in the war.
>>53989727
I can severe all your people from psionics permanently.You would not be null,but would effectively be dead to the Shroud.
>>
>>53989951
Severing the psionic links!....That's about as radical an action the Dominion could possibly take,[sigh] drastic times call for drastic measures. I need to speak with Ezekiel before we even try to severe the connection but be ready to do so if it becomes a necessity Carter.
>>
>>53989289
>The boy seems more alert now,eyes focusing and gleaming with power
>"Ah yes, the interloper. Last we heard from it it was holed up in Northern Space, nesting in one of the sectors there. We have theorized that it is leeching energy from the surrounding space to support it's existence. we have been thinking of cutting off it's connection to the area in order to starve it before striking, but what are your ideas?"
>Asmodeus and Stolas both radiate an aura of cold rage

>>53989389
>>53989479
>"As for this parasite, do you require assistance in it's destruction?"
>>
>>53989889
>>53989951
Ooc that's fine dude. I just wanted it to feel like a war.
>>53990027
Well without Rome and without their troops to defend them the conspiracy should be effectively dead. You shouldn't have to worry about the Shroud once you execute them all.
>>
>>53990027
Understood.I mean,it's easy for me and I wouldn't see why not,but I know that your people hold psionics as a holy gift.It will be on standby.
>>53990325
I could either capture it and bring it,or kill it.And by kill it,I mean permanently.

I wish to test one of my new prototype weapons.

Or I could rough it up enough for you to pick it up.

Either way,I would track its location and strike.
But if we are to do this,I would need something in return.Nothing big,just....

What is your time limit on cessation?50 years?100 years?Do you have a deadline at all?
>>
>>53990340
Ooc
Oh,no.Don't worry about what I think.I'm all for making it feel like a war,and if you need help making the rules I'll oblige of course.

Just was saying that those rules seem a little restricting.

But if you and the others want to,let's do this!We could make a map of the galaxy,and then use turns on it!Two birds with one stone.

Or just have it like fleets,but larger and with new mechanics.

If you want to and everyone agrees,I will certainly help you out.
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>53990340
Remember the Cabal is made up of the majority of the Dominions upper-class their presence is on any dominion world that's of worth. and still I need to find Him in alive and in decent enough condition to out the cabal if I cant it will become a full blown civil war.

OOC rolling for my search and rescue efforts
>>
File: IMG_0367.png (121KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.png
121KB, 360x400px
>The large form of the Duke enters flanked by two Orga Guards
Hail ambassadors, what has transpired.
>>
>>53990391
Ooc I say we really need a map with different strategic locations and showing where the territories are so people know where they're fighting and where their fleets are.
>>53990396
With rolls like what Markon does to see how good fleets do or for ground engagements when it would be too tedious to fight them out. Because I definitely want a full scale epic fucking war. Something for the galactic history books in scale that no one will forget.

Well if it comes to war even in it's weakened state you will have the United Empire's full support. We hope our two peoples can form an alliance as well so the favor can be returned in the future.
>>
>>53990491
Carter and the Ploraxians defeated a Perfected Queen and ambushed a Perfected fleet earlier. While my fleet was able to evacuate as many of the Rumar as we could but Ru is gone. And the Invaders are currently invading Ploraxian space in earnest Duke. We're forming a defensive line with them there but we can barely hold.
>>
>>53990570
Hm. The Avarians have created our brand new vessels and I intend to deploy them to the front. They should be able to break the deadlock.
>>
>>53990516
OOC that was a simple tracking roll but depending on what happens may turn into a serious engagement between the Voidwatch trackers and the Cabal capture teams.

Alright good news I know where Ezekiel's being held bad news is the Cabalists are trying to move him out of the city before I can rescue him by reaching safety behind the E.D.F. lines.
>>
>>53990516
Ooc
I say we make two maps.One for locations,and another for war.

Then,we use rolls to decide certain things,like movement,searches,etc.

Not everything,of course.Some things can be done with RP,qnd some things are ridiculous.
Like,you can't roll for the Dukedom to allow non avians,or to have the Wastes explode,and you should RP negotiations instead of rolling for it.

Would that sound good?
>>53990491
How is Baron Taxla?
>>53990624
I see.Can you not send a special ops team?
>>
>>53990601
>An image from the front lines appears over the Vox
>A ring of UE and Ploraxian warships over a world of the IPR. Space suddenly lights up as a vast fleet of Eortan war cruisers and Horde vessels jumps in right in front of the fleet. Advanced Eortan lasers and energy weapons tearing into the fleet as the traitors engage. Coalition forces disengaging and fleeing towards the more defended core worlds as landing ships head to the planet's surface.
I hope they can arrive to the combined Coalition fleets soon Duke. This is just one world of many facing full scale assault. And should we formally declare an alliance and declaration of War against the Invaders now? Let's give these bastards a damn fight.
>>
>>53990362
>Asmodeus and Stolas exchange glances for a moment
>"We don't have a deadline on Cessation exactly, it usually just happens after a point, sometimes sooner rather than later."

((But....The.....Court.....Has.....Grown....))
(('Fond'.......Of.......This......Reality....))
>"Yeah, it kinda has." The boy scratches his head sheepishly. "There's been a HUGE schism over whether or not this reality should Cease, so we might have to come back to you on that."
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>53990679
The trackers are en route to the Cabal safehouse now. I can only hope nothing compels them to move the Hierarch.
>>
>>53990679
Stable, but he hasn't woken yet. The wind is very deep and it has damaged several organs.

>>53990704
These primitive vessels should prove no threat to the new vessels. Worry not Karl, salvation is at hand.
>>
>The trackers have taken up positions near the Cabalist safe house to avoid giving their presence away after almost revealing themselves to the sentries stationed around the area surrounding the house.

"This is Captain Jerak were ready to move in once everyone gives an all clear."

OOC anyone who wants to join in the raid can do so by saying they sent elite forces to aid the Federation aligned forces on Dominion Earth.
>>
>>53990722
Okay.So,if you were going to cease us,what timeframe would you roughly give?Off the top of your head?
Just asking.Want candy?
>>53990774
Several organs?
Hmm.Do you require assistance?
>>53990739
>>53990825
Markon,fear not.I had already sent some scouts of my own,to search for Dominion test subjects on psionic removal.They may aid you,if you wish.
>>
>>53990679
Ooc I know Rukaar/The Perfected guy was working on a map but he probably needs help with it. I don't know how much progress he's gotten done so far.
>>
>>53990886
>Asmodeus and Stolas share another look.
>"Mmmmm, not sure honestly. Maybe half an eternity, maybe a couple thousand years. i really don't know. But what I DO know is that candy is delicious, so I shall accept that offer
>>
>>53990984
Okay,sure.Take some,it's on the table.

So,what do you want me to do with the interloper?
Kill him?Capture him?Feed him carrots?
>>
>>53990886
He should make it, his stomach was repaired recently, but the lungs are currently being worked on. His heart was in much better condition that presumed.
>>
>>53990825
The Sons of Mars will join you. Their power armor should prove most useful.
>>
>>53991053
Good,then.I can provide new organs if needed.
Actually,I could give you all new internal organs.Upgrades,if you will.
>>
>>53991357
A kind offer, if any are interested I will be sure to let them know your are willing to supplicant their own.
>>
>>53990774
Well why the Horde vessels are quite simple the Eortan warships are providing the precision and skill behind most of the assaults. Damn we've lost so many...
>>
File: IBI.jpg (31KB, 402x512px) Image search: [Google]
IBI.jpg
31KB, 402x512px
>>53990570

Forest formation one is enroute to assist in bolstering your defensive line. Do not panic if you find your ships coated in ablative sacrificial Thorns. They are distributing themselves to any vessels the Root network deems priority to the survival of the over all defensive formation.

We are projecting a 96% termination rate to all deployed formations. This is deemed acceptable by all investors, given that the living buy more than the dead. All Roots are prepared to sacrifice their Trunks and their consciousness to assist in minimizing organic cessation of consciousness.

>>53991087
Lead Pith is preparing his ground assault formation to assist. May your warriors ride into battle upon metal steeds, powered by the force of the stars and armed with the finest energy weapon we can design. He awaits your orders.
>>
>>53991477
>The Duke laughs slightly and lights his pipe
Boy I've seen many desperate moments through me whole life. This is seemingly one of them, but I promise you we'll beat them. Never let despair conquer you.
>>
>>53991029
>Munching on candy, whilst sharing a bit of it with Stolas, Asmodeus swallows before addressing the Ambassador
>"Kill it. Honestly, we're rather curious as to what this new invention of yours is, especially since you say it can harm beings like us."
>>
>>53991416
Understood.
>>53991528
Okay.I'll have to do it tomorrow,though.I must go.See you all tomorrow.
Ooc
Good night guys
>>
>>53991514
Thank you my friend. And even though we are spread thin we have assigned a fleet to guard your homeworld so if you see a large fleet coming out of space it will be the remnants of the 10th Star fleet straight from the battle of Caamas. But we must discuss reclaiming Rumar space as well. I hope your economy is up to supporting a massive war effort.
>>53991525
I'll try my best. But we do need to organize a small counter attack to at least have another victory to keep up morale in the population. I say a raid into Rumar space to hit the Perfected there and rescue more of Rukaar's people.
>>
>>53991528
And why does the Court feel attached to this reality only now?
>>
is anyone here?
I am lonely
>>
bump for living
>>
>>53990679
Ooc
Im working on a map but i have no clue where everything is so im guessing right now
>>
>>53995765
I'm here my dude just woke up Ooc.

Is there anything I've missed in my absence? And we're taking the Rumar refugees to Serenity station. Hopefully they can give us some more information on the Perfected.
>>
>>53997651
Ooc I believe I'm in between the Ploraxians and the Dukedom but honestly just finish it now and we'll correct where everything is afterwards.
>>
Bump. Is anyone in the thread?
>>
im here, just waiting

[and chapa is annoying me]
>>
>Carter's Vox doesn't turn on.Instead,a fleshy mound metasizes onto the table and seems to shake as it virulently accepts a foreign transmission and speaks to the Assembly.

Good morning,Ambassadors.

I apologize for being late,I was busy for a moment.Was throwing out the last of my non Wastes electronics,so that nothing like Vox or an electronic entity could control them.Now,I'm switching to purely Wastes communications when not present,so that if any beings hijack them,they will be quickly turned insane and purged.

I would recommend you all do the same,or an equivalent,like an antivirus software.The Perfected may have weaponry that could even affect our communications,and we still haven't heard from the So'Vih after they were apparently infiltrated by the Storm Kings,despite no Horde presence in the system.

So,any news?My research is nearly complete,though the Voidspeaker may not like what I've done.I assure you though,it is completely safe.

I think.
>>
File: Battle_droids_EGTW.jpg (364KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_droids_EGTW.jpg
364KB, 1280x960px
I have a shipment for 76 Billion ACME Corp. Do-It-Yourself Robot Soldiers for express delivery. Which one of you fella's ordered it?
>>
>>53999236
Depends.I ordered the 76 billion package,but it is quite popular with other Serenity inhabitants.

Are they the Pain Compatible Special,or a regular?
>>
File: 1479860605302.gif (73KB, 675x227px) Image search: [Google]
1479860605302.gif
73KB, 675x227px
>>53999236
Me sorry, Lemme sign right ere.
>Lord Commandress Beally of the Andronian Supreme Military Command Center aka the secretary.
>>
File: 1495946923376.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1495946923376.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>53999273
Mine came with extra PAIN, you can bum off mine.
>>
>>53999304
>>53999323
Fuck yes we have the Andronians back we're undefeatable now.
>>53999160
Well only update so far is the Coalition (at least my forces) are planning a counter attack against the invaders. I vote for a raid into Rumar space to rescue more of them and blunt the Perfected assault.
>>
>>53999304
>>53999323
Okay,thanks.Need a few to test out my experiment.
>>53999462
Understood.Do we have any info on the Perfected?
>>
File: Beakies_2.jpg (213KB, 1386x869px) Image search: [Google]
Beakies_2.jpg
213KB, 1386x869px
>>53999462
Well I assumed you folks were better off without all the constant reality destroying events, that I have a habit of causing.
Now I shall, help you defeat the tyranids once and for all, now and forever, this interdimensional menace has devoured entire clusters of the multiverse. We can not allow this happen anymore.
Now point me in the direction of these invaders, I shall deal with them Personally.
>>
>>53999499
>The Perfected...
That's what she calls herself now, he he. So silly, the delusions of those who see in between.
Yes I shall help you deal with these "Perfected"
>>
>>53999499
They use a lot of biotechnology and they seem to be a hive race which helps explain their massive numbers. I suspect they rely on terraforming to "Perfect" worlds and their inhabitants.
>>53999509
Well not that enemy... We face invasion by a bio engineered Slavic race known as the Horde,corrupted,traitor Eortans, and a Hive race known as the Perfected.
Ooc Russian space orcs between 40k and Tolkien and insectoid Yuuzhan Vong.
>>
>>53999554
Yeah.They're like a bunch of creatures who want to kill everyone else for their sin.

I don't know what sin they talk about,but who cares,really.The UE,Ploraxia,the Dukedom,and the Rumar have been holding the line.

I wonder why they call themselves the Perfected.They don't seem perfect.
>>
https://youtu.be/x0WQOGVLLGw
>Thread theme
>>
File: 120px-1273183710174.jpg (9KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
120px-1273183710174.jpg
9KB, 120x90px
>>53999585
Omg I know right, She's such a giant bitch too.
Ok do we know where her house is?
>>
>>53999574
What a bunch of losers.We can beat them easily,just need to make a plan rather than throw ourselves at the enemy.

And is it a Hive?I though it was more of a bunch of minds unified for a single purpose.

Doesn't really matter,though.
Do they taste good?
>>
>>53999605
No I've got a plan. the BEST PLAN TO SAVE THE GALAXY.
>>
>>53999601
Nope.Fucker just showed up and beat up the Rumar.
I have a baseball bat just in case we need to beat them in an alley.
>>53999590
FUCKIN PERFECTED REEEEEEEEEEE
GET OFF MY FEDERATION STARFAGS
>>
>>53999590
https://youtu.be/I2JaXTI_CoI
I think you meant
>>
>>53999618
What is it?
I thought the Federation was just going to go to war with them.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>53999605
Well first we need to push the bastards back. I'm hoping the Dukedom can do it and I'm going to see on how well our southern borders are doing against the Perfected. I should get a report soon
I get that reference
>>
>>53999605
>>53999585

t̉̉̓ͤ̾̄̃̃̚h͐̊͋͊͂̊̚eͭ̂̋̌̒̒̌̄̋̄ỳ̒͊̂̓̽ͣ͒̚ ̏̈́̒̄̋ͭ̔̎͒̈́̍ͬ̍̐a͗ͧ̊ͦ̐̾̓ͧ̿͑̎r͋͑ͫ̒́̌̽̔eͧ̌̏ͦ̋ͮ̐̓͛ͣ̆̃ͧ̚n̓̎ͤͮ̈́'͆ͤͪͯ͊t̀̄͐ͪ̿̔ͩͧ͋͋̉͂ ͭ́̒ͦ̎̾ͤ͊ͦͣ̇̉ͪͨ̀͒a̒̇̊ͬ̂̀̽ ̃͛ͣ̆͊́̏̀̐ͤ̚h̔̌ͬ͊ͦ͗͐̆͂ͭ̚iͭ̇̍̓͋̉̍̐̓͒ͨ̽̎ͧ̊v̽̐̍̑̌͗̓͋̎̾̔ͮ̄͐̍̍͒̚̚ȅͭͩͪ̈́͗ͨ̑͗ͣ̑̆mͮͯ̑ͩ͂͌̑̍ͫ̒ͣ̋i̿̃̍͌̉̊ͪ̂͋ͫͫͫ͛ͣnͮͤ͊̓̏̒ͪ̓ͣ͊̆̌͋d̎͗͂̈́̈̒͌̔̓͋͒
̄̾̌͐͆̔̈́ͯ̔ͦ͋ͩ̄̔̚̚
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>53999639
Fairly well apparently. After that battle with Rukaar and the Prerhoryns they seem to be disorganized and trying to regroup their forces. So we have some time there. Now to see how the line is holding towards the core of Ploraxian space.
>>
>>53999636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaA-26EHtDQ
Their main nexus core resides the in the Neturto nebula correct? I need a ship ,a fast one too, I shall fly in ,alone, and infiltrate the nexus and then work my way to the Core of the Core *grins* yur with me?
>>
>>53999639
Okay.Ploraxian intelligence found a Horde Queen in a system in a 200 light year radius to a Wastes entrance,but we killed it.
It seems they are consolidating their forces to the Eastern portion of the Galaxy,which has much uncharted territory.
>>53999643
I knew it.Last time,they said they weren't I think,but my memory fails me sometimes.

Also,you want some candy?ASMODEUS left some.
>>
>>53999681
Perhaps.We have little info on them,so we cannot be sure,but that nebula is on the Eastern fringes.

We can just ask them when they arrive,or track their location.
If it is true,then sure,I'll go with you.Should be rather fun.
>>
File: 2749027051_582ded2698.jpg (168KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
2749027051_582ded2698.jpg
168KB, 500x441px
>>53999691
n̋͛ͪ̂̂͐ͮ̃̌ͦͬ̎̐̀͑ͨ͑̾̂oͩ̎ͮ ̾ͯͦͧ̿͛͌̌t̿̂͑ͭ́ĥ̌̈̈́a͛ͣ̀ͦ͐͐̍n̓̎ͬ̈̏̈̾́̈́k̎̓ͫ̂̈ͦ̈́̽̋͆͑̈́̌̿͆s͐́̂̋̆̚ ͫ͑͗ͬͪ̔́̓̋͌ͨ͌͊͑̆̆̎̚uͭ̀ͩ͗̚ńͦ̓̍̃ͬ͊͑̎̾ͬ̔̿͂̚i͒ͦ̊̓̈̒ͭ̂̆tͭ͒̂͌́̇̍͛ ̋̓͋̈̓̾ͬōͭ̈́n̆̆͛ͪ̓̓ͣ̚e̾̋̉ͭ̒ͩ̍̒ ̀͛̿̈́ͣͫ̄̎͊̂m̀̊͑ͪ̌ͨ̏̈͐́̿̔̚aͭ͊ͯ̉͂ͧͫͬ̃̿̾̓̄ͬ̃d͋̌̈́͗̒͆̿͐̂ͨ̋̄̊̿e͋ͮ̐͋̾ͩ́ ̿ͧ̇͌̑̽͑͂̊̔ͤͮ͊ͯ̐ͣ̓̄̚a̎̄ͬͤ̐̉ͦͦ̾̓͗̈́ ́̉ͪͭ̑̿ͩ̇ͩ̚c̉̔̇̆̑̉̽̆ͧͧ̊ͧ̾ͨ̋ă͊ͣ̐̿̎̌̀͐ͯ̚k̓ͭ͋ͯ͆ͨ̀e͐̇̔̈́ͬͩ͋̓ͦ̌͗̆͊̇̈ ̌͊ͨ́ͨ̂̓ͭa̓̊̿͑̃͛̈ͯ̚gͨͮ́ͮȁ͗ͣ̀i͊̑̾ͬͣ̔n̊́͗͗͛̄̈́͆̚
>>
>>53999681
And then detonate the organic Nuclear Reactor called my heart, and blow their centre of command SKY HIGH!
>If this is a true hivemind the loss of the "overmind" should infact throw the forces into such disarray, you people should be able to mop up with minimal casualties.
>>53999718
*tears up* W-what part about alone didn't you understand you knucklehead? Well I guess I need to come up with an escape plan now*smiles*
>>
>>53999738
IS THAT! R-ROCK LOBSTER CAKE?
I LOVE YOU!
>>
>>53999677
>The report goes on to show Horde conquered planets in Ploraxian space and the defensive fleet in full disarray with ground troops breaking and barely holding out as the Horde supported by their Eortan allies slaughter everything in their path.
Damn it. Carter I'm taking the whole Federation fleet into Ploraxian space. Can you and the Andronians defend the station while I'm gone?
>>
File: 1388825121660.jpg (100KB, 461x262px) Image search: [Google]
1388825121660.jpg
100KB, 461x262px
>>53999765
No this is my home too!
I shall fight like my race so loves too do.
Just show me the enemy, and I shall do the rest.
>I mean you can help too.
>>
>>53999743
Are there any vents,or timers before the Core explodes?
Maybe we can use shielding to wait it out.

If push comes to shove,we don't really need an escape plan.You are an extradimensional organism,after all,so I think you would be fine.
>>53999738
May I have a slice,please?
>>53999765
Yeah.Betus has hundreds of patrolling forces around here,and I have some defense of my own.
Plus,Beally once took on 3000 gaunts with me in here.She'll be fine.
>>
>>53999821
I'm sure we'll find something.
>I was thinking of you friend, your nice meat suit will be all torn up.
>>
>>53999821
Also I don't think you understood the plan, I'm going to...jump into the fire and flames of the core...and I really wasn't going to come back out, but now that you're gonna tag along I guess I gotta jump out the other side.
>>
>>53999842
Naw,don't worry about it.I have a ton of copies of this one in particular.It is designed for combat,after all.No loss if I lose it.

Plus,it's custom made.Those jerks at Totally Human charge way too much for combat.
>>
>>53999882
Well,you have heat resistant materials,correct?I would rather not have you sacrificing yourself.
>>
File: 1440550426512.jpg (351KB, 1240x877px) Image search: [Google]
1440550426512.jpg
351KB, 1240x877px
>>53999821
>>53999916
>still buying from totally human.Ink
Ahaha my boss told me we're gonna outsell them in the meat suit market any day now, Would you like to try one of our Patented Andronian Servitor suits, They come with a variety of weapon outputs that can be changed on the fly, using our patented radial technology.
>>53999932
It's no big deal, I was gonna see If I can't do channel my inner andronian brainworm and control ,these perfect faggots from the inside like last time.
>>
>>53999958
Pictured are brave Andronian warriors saving a galaxy from the monster girl threat awhile back.
>>
>>53999958
Sure,I'll try one out.I usually use Wastes body suits,but I used to buy plasma sets from TH.

But the Perfected are apparently not a Hive.Maybe you can trick them into becoming their leader?
>>
File: 1497318632613.png (165KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497318632613.png
165KB, 400x400px
>>54000006
>"trick?"
I think you mean to save convince them into serving me again.
>>
>>54000027
Oh.You knew them before?They have taled in the Vox,and never mentioned any Andronian presence.They just talked about bringing "salvation".
>>
Rolled 76 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>>53999796
>>53999821
>The fleet arrives at the system of Harrdas IV recently conquered by the Horde and a major Ploraxian shipyard. Even while being out numbered the Federation vessels lay down a withering amount of fire into the Horde vessels as they launch their first counter attack.
All ships fire!!! All batteries lock onto command ships and give them hell!
Ooc just rolling a d100 with some modifiers since a fleet battle would take too long.
>>
File: us.jpg (327KB, 744x500px) Image search: [Google]
us.jpg
327KB, 744x500px
>>54000051
>>54000027

i̽͗t̉̈s̾̓ͬͪͬ͐ a ̏́̌n͛͌̌ͧͤͮͭä́rͣc̉ͦ̾̋̈́iͣͨs͆͂̉͊̒̓s̒̏͐̍͑͗ͧi̍s̎͐͗͒ͣ̍t̚ ͧͬã̇̀ͫ̄̀ṅ̏̌̔̋̚d̉ ͯ̊ͮa ͋ͦ̂̍͑l͐͂͆͛ͨͤͯaͣi̒͒̈ͤͣ̈r̓ͧ̌
̏ͣ̉̂ͪ̆̓ỉ̏̃ͩḡͩ̇̆̃̐͆n͌͛͌ͦ̋ͯo͋ͪ̃ͤ̇re̽̉͗ͯ ̃ͬ̐͗͐ťhͨͪ̃̊͑e͋ ̐̍c̓̾͂ͧ̆̚e͌͒̑̽̚s͌͐ͯ̑̈̂͑s̔pͧͦ̏ḯt̓̀̏ͯ̽ ͊ͣ̀̽o͋f̋̓ ͭ͋l͐̓͐ie̐͌ͯs ̊ͣ̑ͦ̋̊tͣ̎̈́̔̈́́h̓ͤͯȧͭ͛͗͒̓t ̽̆͋̔̃ͫ̄s͐ͮ͋p̆ͧ̾̂e̓͂̍͛̏̎ͫw ͪfŕͨͭ̿ͩͤo̍̓̇̋mͨ̓ͯͪ̄ ͣ̄̃ͮ͌ͧͯiͮ͌̀tͨ̽̏s̈̆̃͊ ͮ̿̽moǔ̃͌t̓̌h͂ͨͦ̒
>>
File: 1447544945019.png (236KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1447544945019.png
236KB, 1200x1332px
>>54000098
Please don't talk about yourself like that, you are not a narcissist.
>>
>>54000098
12,you shouldn't be rude like that.Beally is a good friend of mine.
Not saying she's right,but maybe the Andronians have met the Perfected before.She knew the Court as well,after all.
>>
>>54000051
No I do not know them, but heck I'm old as fuck and have a bad memory coupled with a permanent addicting banging my head against the wall TO MAKE IT STOP.
So I like to assume everythings been done once or twice.
>>
>>54000167
Fair enough.Personally,I just isolated the voices into a neural clump and used them as helpful secretaries,but that's me.
>>
Rolled 48 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>54000092
>>54000027
>>54000051
>>54000098
Fuck yeah!!
>Withering under a hail of fire Horde vessels explode and pop, reactors and armories detonating under concentrated bombardment. But the Horde is not yet beaten and they open up with a salvo of heavy plasma and kinetics into the Coalition fleet.
>>
File: 1385039085084.png (154KB, 624x644px) Image search: [Google]
1385039085084.png
154KB, 624x644px
>>54000194
>I kinda rather befriend them, but sometimes they aren't so friendly, So I'm forced to beat them into submission, Hopefully they'll listen next time I tell them to stop.
>>
>>54000242
/tg/ likes' to eat my rolls, so thanks for counting the reply anyway.
>>
>>54000250
Eh.Do you move them into other bodies?
>>54000242
Kill them all.
>>
>The Duke enters with his usual two Orga guards, but isn't wearing his armour. Rather he is wearing the Royal attire of the Rok, including a elaborate crown with gems in it.
Greetings.
>>
>>54000269
No mentally remember, I'm a powerful psychic as well as a great melee combatant I like to think.
I fuckin hate hate hate ranged combat.
>>54000292
Greeting! Duke... Help us!
>>
>>54000292
Good morning.Nice crown.
Also,do you wish for me to call you Duke,or your name?I usually call Taxla his name,but you are of noble stature,after all.

Personally,I don't like titles,but I understand their use.
>>
>>54000303
With what specifically, there's quite a lot going on recently.
>>
>>54000303
Oh,sorry.I don't use psionics myself,being a null and all.
And yes,you are good at melee.We've fought together before.
>>
>>54000319
Well you could call me by my formal name: Duke Wings of Burgundy IX, lord of the house of Burgundy, Duke of the realms, Grand Duke of Murder and her colonies and Commander of the Avarian people's.

Or you can just call me Burgundy if it suits you.
>He laughs slightly
>>
>>54000372
Burgundy it is,then.Never enjoyed formal titles.

So,how is the Dukedom?
>>
>>54000321
Um stopping the perfected,
AND EATING THIS CAKE!
>>53999738
YOYOYOYOYOYOYO!!!
>>54000336
Aww you're a null, didn't even..fucking notice, I'm a powerfulass psionic damn.
>>
>>54000385
Performing better since the attack. Clean up operations have begun on the badly hit worlds like Yss and we have begun burying the dead. Some pockets of resistance remain on Harmon, but are being gassed out very fast.
>>
>>54000242
>>54000266
>>54000269
>With a final volley from the Federation combined fleet the remaining Horde ships retreat leaving the battlespace strewn with dead ships and dying crewmen. And in the case of some of the Wastes bioships,deteriorating away as they die in the void. The Admiral watching it all from his flagship
Well we've taken heavy casualties in terms of crew mainly due to the damned boarding parties but this section of the Horde fleet is broken. I say we use this system as a base to strike back and blunt the offensive into the IPR. And any volunteers to lead the ground engagement?
>>
>>54000405
My forces are currently busy fighting the Horde and ridding the galaxy of their disgusting forms. These other freaks can wait.
>>
>>54000405
Yep.All Wastes beings are null.
Sorry if you can't use your powers while too close to me.
Didn't you psionic duel someone here,once?
>>54000424
Good.
How's Taxla?Also,how's the museum on Yss?
>>
>>54000464
The museum survived, thankfully. As for Taxla, well he has finally awoken, but he has yet to speak.
>>
>>54000499
I see.Were the vocal chords damaged?
>>
>>54000507
The blow was to the chest, it didn't hit him there. I think he's still recovering, and in shock.
>>
>>54000525
Well,that's not too bad,then.Shock is easy to shake off.
>>
>>54000453
Tell us of your battles Duke. Any victories would be a great boost to morale. And you would be happy to know a counter-offensive is underway though it is limited by the forces we have at our disposal.
>Lights up a cigar listening to the Vox. Laughing uncontrollably as he hears the Horde soldiers frenzied cries as their bullets bounce of the armor of the Sons of Mars.
Hah it is quite enjoyable watching them die.
Ooc we really need a map soon. That way I can plan out some offensives and some cool missions for the war.
>>
>>54000571
Yes, particularly for him. It's not surprising time will be the one to kill him, in over 250 years nothing has been able to kill him.
>>
>>54000000
>>
>>54000620
Plus,it was just an sword wound.Not even complete deatomization.
>>
>>54000617
>The Duke lights his tobacco pipe and draws in a puff of it
About 50 years ago, during the reign of my father, I served as a officer in the Orga Division as is the destiny of all male offspring of the Duke. During that time we were mired in a war with a trading confederation, pack of insects call Mires. Wily bastards who'd cut their own mothers threat to make a profit. Unfortunately they saw us as easy prey for profit, and made obscene demands for our mineral wealth, as well as slaves. They were far larger than the Dukedom, which was still a growing power at the time. During this war, which we call the Mire Purge, I fought in several major battles and numerous skirmishes that I can't even begin to count.

The greatest of them all was the battle of Ajon V, the second biggest world under Mire control.
>The Duke takes another drag on his pipe
>>
>>54000641
Well when the sword is a massive chainsaw the damage can be more extreme. And from our intelligence reports everyone's favorite Warlord seems to be leading this massive assault. We know he's trying to force a large engagement but perhaps we can use this as a way to break them. >>54000620
If we are to engage their main fleet Duke what forces can you spare?
>>
>>54000702
We have several reserve fleets to throw into the mix, and I have ordered the Maine Dukedom fleet to approach the battle line. If you need ground forces, the West Army Segment is currently en route with over 200 million troops.

>>54000641
Personally I have seen much worse, and it would take more than a disembowelling to kill Taxla.
>>
>>54000702
I guess,though a regular chainsaw would work better.
Beally said she could blow up their Core,destroying their leader.
I'm waiting for confirmation,amd for her to let me join in the operation.
>>
>>54000744
Well that will take the Perfected out of play at least till they find a new leader but that would be a good help for Rukaar.
>>54000730
Thank you Duke. Hopefully this can break them and push them into Eortan space while we regroup.
>Takes a puff out his cigar
If only Taxla were there. He'd probably board the enemy flagship for another go at the brute.
>>
>>54000871
More than likely, he has always been audacious like that. Me and him were the only survivors in the palace at Ajon V.
>>
>>54000730
No let them charge us.
Drive me closer
>>
>>54000871
Okay.
You'll have to ask her on the specifics,but I can provide a fast ship for the job.

I'm just sitting in my home right now,drinking hot chocolate.I can't help out with your battles right now.

Did Markon succeed in getting the hierarch?
>>
>>54001098
Are you in a battle right now?
>>
>>54001242
No we're supposed to be flying to a planet
>>
>>54001258
Sure.Where are you going?
>>
>>54001628
Uh mostly the planet with all the fighting mate.
>>
Ooc going through the last few threads and writing down some of the battles and some more information about the War is that a shit idea or not?
>>
>>54001647
Well,Yss is now cleared,I believe.Most fighting is in the void of space.
Do you plan to board a Perfected ship?
>>54001710
Ooc
Good right ahead.I enjoyed your Ceph War writing as well,so that sounds good.
>>
>>54001770
Ooc I'm also trying to look through the old threads to find the Ploraxian world the Warlord will be over. I'm hoping tomorrow I can get the battle done since I'll be busy with work today.
>>54001647
Ooc just make up a system the Perfected invaded.
Tell us if you see Rukaar or any of his people there. He sacrificed his world to stop the Perfected so make sure it isn't in vain.
>>
>>54001710
do that imma wanna help write the new ones.
>>54001770
Of course we need those coordinates to their home base.
>>
>>54001905
Hmm.You said their core resided in the Neturto nebula.Is that what you mean by homebase?
I have a ship ready to go if you need it.
>>
>>54001905
Ooc yeah that's cool. I'll probably make it and post it in the thread so everyone can add to it too.
>>54001770
Ohhh and Carter I agree should probably post the combat rules at the beginning of every thread in case people are interested. Well off to work everyone keep the thread alive.
>>
>>54002101
The location from which they are storing all the people they're harvesting dude.
>>54002165
Yabba dabba
>>
>>54002237
They harvest people?For what?Organs?

Do you have any idea where it is?We could ask some survivors of Perfected battles.
>>
>>54002406
I thought you knew?
>>
>>53997832
Alright just a rough sketch for now
>>
>>54002406
Ok this is why to take prisoners people,
>Wheres that ship pal. We're gonna gorgers to forgeries
>>
>>54002564
Nope.Never even heard of them harvesting people.

Though,I could initiate a scan.Do you have Perfected samples?
>>
File: 1494997324072.png (3MB, 1655x2211px) Image search: [Google]
1494997324072.png
3MB, 1655x2211px
>>54002625
Samples, you mean corpse's right?
Well no, because I have not engaged them in glorious combat yet.
>>
>>54002730
Then gimme a sec.I'll go get one from some of the battle wreckage.
>From his communications device,the sounds of a ship taking off are heard.

You want to come with,or just have me bring it back to the Serenity?
>>
File: shota_is_sad_by_noizi-d48qd71[1].jpg (122KB, 792x1009px) Image search: [Google]
shota_is_sad_by_noizi-d48qd71[1].jpg
122KB, 792x1009px
>>53992991
>The boys eyes snap open, waking from sleep. He seems more than a bit drowsy, but he's awake enough. Stolas also seems to stir.
>"We grew 'attached' to this reality because it's the first in a very, very, very long time to actually interest The Court. Most either fear us, venerate us, or fruitlessly fight against us, but you, you tried to appeal with us. You tried to speak with us as if we were the same, as if we were equals. That's something that we rarely see, ever. It's..... odd."
>>
>>54002798
Hell yes, my kids gonna stay here and terrorize the place while we're gone, Don't annoy the nice xenos to hard people.
>>
>>54002854
Odd?
Oddsquad with the bod?
YO pal how's it hangin?
>>
>>54002854
Well,I rarely meet people who know about alternate realities and extradimensional monstrosities.It is enjoyable to discuss with the Court.

I mean,others have certainly voiced their intentions to fight you,but I wish to negotiate.Although I am developing weaponry,that is as much a precaution for other threats as it is for you,and I hope to resolve our disputes with peace.

Plus,cessation looked rad.
>>54002859
Okay.I'm waiting in the hanger.Go ahead and hop in.
>>
>>54002875
>"I'm doing fine, it's really no-" Asmodeus' eyes widen as he realizes that Beally is here, before he dives behind Stolas.
>"Oh OMEGA, why are you here!?"

((Kin......Please......Do......Not.......Attempt....))
((To.......Perform......Any.........Unscrupulous...))
((Actions........Upon........The.......Lord......))
>Stolas seems completely unamused.
>>
>>54002993
What?
What do you think she'll do,rip off your limbs?
She's perfectly fine.I think.

Beally,do you rip off limbs?
I know I sometimes do,but only to enemies.
Are you two enemies?
>>
>>54002949
I mine, well aren't you gonna be a gentlemen and open the door?
>>54002993
AHHHAHAHAHAHA please I would hate to harm our little timelord.*grins hungrily*
>>54003061
Maybe
>>
>>54003136
Oh.Yeah,sorry.
Was just playing some games and forgot.
>The door slides open.

Watch the cab,es on the floor,please.It's powering an electrocution device.
>>
I'm back from a 12 hour D&D session,
what have I missed?
>>
>>54003312
There is a grand intergalactic war,and Carter beat Battletoads.
>>
>>54003166
Looks around, these cables, these link cables.*ba-dum*.
>>54003383
Hey what's the hold up?
>>
>>54003436
Was saving.
Okay,let's go.
>The ship lifts off,leaving the Serenity.Being biomechanical,the controls seem fused to the ship.

Those cables are currently powering an experiment of mine.I've been trying to fuse the couple thousand Void Heretics I captured into a being similar to the Voidspeaker.It seems to be working.

So,we'll just go to a wreck site,pick one up,take a lunch break,and use the body to track their Harvest World.

I may keep some of their harvested organs,though.

You can use the Gameboy in the corner.
>>
File: hellbrute 1.jpg (34KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
hellbrute 1.jpg
34KB, 528x960px
>>54003312
I did art
>>
File: hellbrute 2.jpg (34KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
hellbrute 2.jpg
34KB, 528x960px
>>54003516
>>54003312
>>
File: hellbrute 3.jpg (48KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
hellbrute 3.jpg
48KB, 528x960px
>>54003532
>>54003516
>>54003383
PAINT FOR THE PAINT GOD ART FOR THE ART THRONE
>>
>>54003508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbaaI5xf4y8
>Plunges tendrils into ship.
Where's the hyperdrive on this thing?
I want to go there quickly.
>>
>>54003545
Looks nice you narcissist.
>>
>>54003566
touche sir
>>
>>54003554
Don't worry.This ship has a different FTL method,courtesy of the Wastes.In fact,we're already there.Just need to get close to the wreck.

So,you want to go get it,or will I?
>>
File: 1495008815087.png (216KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495008815087.png
216KB, 600x600px
>>54003618
Duh I'm going to go get it nigga.
Stay with the car nigga, If i'm not back in 30 minutes...Call my mom.
>>
>>54003645
Sure.Just use the door on the left.The ship is quite large.

Tell me when you got it.
>>
>>54003684
>Walks into right door
And what's in this room?
>>
Apologies, had to take a important message. Has the horde been beaten?
>>
>>54003716
No not yet, We're working on further understanding their motives.
>>
>>54003136
>"Stolas, please keep her away."
>The boy curls up into the feathered mass of shadows, and eyes.

((That.....We......Shall......Do......Our....))
((Lord....))
>>
>>54003705
That's where some deactivated Granicap workers are.
Just 12 or so,enough to conqour a planet or two,you know?
>>54003716
Nope.Those slavic shits are still alive.
In other news,we plan on killing the Perfected harvest efforts.
>>54003749
Why are you scared of her,again?
>>
The Rumarian Marches have fallen,Now onto the next lost Childern that need to see the true light
>>
>>54003749
ooo is the little over being scared of the big bad aunty, well don't be scared smol child, even now I speak to you through the webway.
>>54003768
Nice looks a small for a true GrandeCap Worker.
>>
>>54003794
Stop calling us kids.You still haven't to,d us your motives,apart from that Light mumbo jumbo.

Also,why do you harvest organs?
>>
>>54003794
WANT DO YOU WANT YOU BITCH!
STOP KILLING PEOPLE THAT'S MY ACTUAL JOB!!
*GATHERS CORPSES*
>>54003820
I've seen all I need to see take, me back to my son. here keep the samples.
>>
File: IMG_8866.jpg (374KB, 1920x1321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8866.jpg
374KB, 1920x1321px
>>54003816
Oh,no.Granicap are a subspecies of a Wastes creature called a Branicap,and these guys are made completely of stone.Not GrandeCap,those dudes sell slushies at the Rio Grande.

You've been to GrandeCap headquarters?
>>
>>54003768
How do we intend to achieve that?
>>
>>54003855
Duh, thats why I was saying ,a little too small.
>>54003862
But crushing them underfoot.
>>
>>54003832
Thank you.
Okay,we're heading back to the Serenity.I'll have a tracker up in 3 minutes,then we'll find it.
>>54003862
I will track it down,and then we'll kill everything in the planet.
>>
>>54003820
Fine,Long ago we reached perfection, atrue balance of life's greatest boons.With our power we reached into the abyss,and discovered what awaits in death.Now our priests have discovered a way to escape this damnation and we simply wish to save you,through any means.
>>
>>54003876
Yeah.
But at least they aren't as small as Wastes gnomes.Those guys are midgets.

Plus they rip people's limbs off.
>>
>>54003878
I wanna track it down!
>>
>>54003889
Oh.
Well,death is kinda a loser.I mean,immortality is really easy to do,and honestly there's so many threats in the multiverse that death is the least of your worries.

Plus,it's not really salvation if you kill people.You are effectively sending them to what awaits in death,which flies in the face of your goal to save us from it.

Can you be less cryptic?What do you mean by perfection?You guys don't seem perfect,from what I am dissecting.
And what awaits in death?
>>
>>54003893
Gnomes of the waste you say...wait are they about a foot tall and scream in russian when you kick them, and constantly want about 3 ancient earth dollars and 50 coins?
>>
>>54003889
>>54003945
Yep I know what we gotta do!
>>
>>54003900
Sorry.I'm modifying one of my So'Vih trackers for the job.It's already ready,just needs to power up.

If you want,once we find it we can both beam down there and kill all of them ourselves.
>>54003946
Those are the subspecies that run around in the Frigid Yard and eat fingers if you don't pay them.They're blue as well.
>>
>>54003945
We don't kill,we convert, we use your bodies to bring others to salvation,a noble cause.They don't die from us the simply change
And the curse that is death is only known to the high priests
>>
>>54003889
>>54003994
Hey, Yeah you new kid!
>There's a race of very angry lobsters known formerly as the Andronians, and they hate all life, their one wish in fact is to bring all life forms to the state known as "death".
Why don't you go fight them?
>>
>>54003967
Kill them all?
Enslave them?
Eat them?
Make them go insane?
Blow up their home planet?
Psycho Mantis?
>>54003994
What the fuck is salvation?

I used to go to a bar called that,but that was a long time ago,back on Earth.

And we've seen enough half eaten Rumar bodies to know you're hiding something.

Can I speak to a High Priest?
>>
>>54003994
And you want to help us avoid death right?
So take care of the Andronians and we'll gladly submit to your will oh great and might Perfected.
>>
File: large[2].jpg (155KB, 500x822px) Image search: [Google]
large[2].jpg
155KB, 500x822px
>>54003768
>>54003816
>"She literally hates me, Ambassador. If she was given have the chance she would probably attempt to dissect me, and steal my power as Lord of the Court for her own." She's also completely insane.
>>
>>54004011
Wait,you Andronians are lobsters?
You look like a Human with really long hair,and your son looks like an onion set on fire
>>
>>54004042
dͪ̈́̀̑̔̔e̚fͮiͦn̐̈̍ͬ͑ͨi͊t̐ͫ̈́ͯ̈́̚ê͛ͦ̈́̍ly̽̆̿ͫ ̈́ͧ͐̐̈̊̚ïͧnͨ̈̒̋s̾̄a͌ͣͯ̓̈́̆nͮ̀e͑̐͂ ͨ̂̍
>>
>>54004032
The great ones can't speak to the lost,they would lose their ability to see the future.
>>54004039
sadly we cannot accept this offer as the great ones stat your must be brought into the light first
>>
>>54004032
LET THEM FIGHT
>Let them fight.
>>54004042
O-oh stop it you, you're making me blush, I haven't been called insane since the olden days.
>>54004069
Different castes for different things. this whole time while I've been here my servodrones had mapped and completely reinforced any structural weaknesses in this here station
>>
>>54004042
>>54004070
Insanity isn't bad,depending on the type.I am,technically,insane.
She just seems enlightened to the truth of the multiverse.

But would dissection really take your power?Can't you just,you know,reform?
>>
>>54004088
Ooooo shit, it's gonna be like that huh?
Well then
>>54004107
No because It'd be a 4d dissection.
>>
>>54004105
Oh.
So,are you some kind of Overseer caste?I mean,last I heard you were an extradimensional being like OMEGA.

By them,do you mean the harvesters vs the harvestees?
>>
>>54004131
The fourth dimension known as time,the fourth dimension in space,or the Fourth Dimension,where there are all the screaming babie 8-balls?
>>
>>54004136
>overseer caste???
Do I look like I have hands to you? I'm a combat form through and through, But through my effort and my sharp ass reality shredding claws. I have disproved the queen's theory, A combat form can do a better job than this than a monkey can.
>>
>>54004168
did I mention I'd be doing it barehanded...well bareclawed.
>>
>>54003878
Sooner the better, getting tired of these freaks.
>>
>>54004207
Me too, coming in like, hur unity, hur submit, hur devour your souls hurrrr.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>54004107
>"She'd quite likely tear me to pieces, whilst slowly siphoning my essence. I would probably cease to exist as an individual entity, all whilst my power is drained away in order to strengthen an omnicidal maniac.

((Indeed....)) ((It......Would......Be......Most....))
((Unpleasant.......))
>>
>>54004186
>>54004202
>>54004262
You have claws?

Can your people shapechange,then?
>>54004267
Well,that's not that bad.
Plus,there are multiple ways to prevent siphoning,and being shattered into multiple entities can be fixed with DuckBlood brand mental glue.
>>54004207
Yep.
I just plan on eating them,with a side of mashed potatoes and some lemon on the main course.

Prepare it like a lobster,or a grouper.
>>
>>54004267
Oh wow way to only see the negative pal, I'm over here trying to fight that side of me, but here your are a reminder of what I'm trying to leave behind.
>Despair for I am the coming of the End
>Despair for the end of days is upon you
DESPAIR IF WE DON'T STOP THESE PERFECTED!!!
>>
>>54004317
No you see my people, are about 1...3..6..7 different races all working together to try and stop >>54004267
These freaks from destroying another universe with their arrogance.
>>
File: 1479431776369.jpg (29KB, 599x453px) Image search: [Google]
1479431776369.jpg
29KB, 599x453px
But let us not allow these Perfected to distract us from our main task at hand. THEIR DESTRUCTION!!!
>>
File: 1491798194142.jpg (58KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491798194142.jpg
58KB, 400x300px
>>54004317
You were thinking of eating them too?
Maybe with hot sauce
>>
>>54004405
You can not stand against us, we are unity.A thousand voices that sing as one
>>
>>54004262
They are quite aggravating to be honest.

>>54004317
Please be quick with it, they are merely rejects defending their own failings.
>>
File: 1479348923025.jpg (83KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
1479348923025.jpg
83KB, 620x877px
>>54004482
Oh yeah? Will I maybe be one but I speak with the authority of quadrillions and they want you to leave, this place.
>>
>>54004328
>>54004356
>>54004446
Oh.So,you guys sold other universes to them for them to eat,so that you could amass enough of a fortune to defeat them?
Okay.
I'm just glad I know you as well as them.I'm fine with the Court.There are an infinite number of universes,so it is not my problem if a couple are eaten.
>>54004482
So?
Prethoryn has 52 moles of drones,and even he could not survive the Wastes.And he's a hive of hiveminds,way better then you losers.You're gonna die if you don't cut it out with this salvation bullshit.
>>54004507
I got a lock on,now.

Beally,wanna kick some Perfected ass?
I have hot sauce for the BBQ after.
>>
>>54004356
>>54004328
>"Beally, you are the one who opens up the way for extradimensional horrors to devour universes. You are not one to talk."Asmodeus seems more than a bit annoyed by Beally's presence, despite his fear of her/it.
>>
>>54004482
And it isn't a request.
>>54004507
I shall attempt to reason with them...In a language we understand.
>>54004564
Yes as you see only it was seven universes and each time, I tried to unite the people of the true danger but was driven back by fanatics and zealots.
>>
File: 1479677343110.png (53KB, 680x814px) Image search: [Google]
1479677343110.png
53KB, 680x814px
>>54004581
O-oh fuck. Aren't you all high and mighty? from that golden throne of yours aye, pal? Seating high above them, not offering a scrap of help to these Materials. And those universes,unfortunate attempts to stop these horrors I promise.
>>
>>54004581
And what are you, a demon?
>>
>>54004671
Worse. At least you can reason with a demon.
>>
>>54004671
Dude,seriously?That's not a demon,they are completely different things.
Do you need glasses?
>>54004583
>>54004640
>>54004581
Well,at least no zealots are here.Except the Perfected,I guess.
ASMODEUS,admittedly you guys do wish for us to cease,or at least most of you.

Anyways,are you coming,Beally?I'm about to leave for the Harvest World.
>>
>>54004714
Sure lemme grab...Absolutely nothing because my whole body was created for one task... the destruction of these damn Perfected.
>>
>>54004692
I see, their very existence is a crime,they must die
>>
>>54004714
Also a material once described me as a.
>>54004761
Yikes..um not entirely, they kinda are like the glue binding the multiverse together. and if you "kill" them things might..I don't think I'll be able to fix it up very good after that.
>>
>>54004714
Ok the harvest world was looked...better.
I must ask what happened to our sentient virus friend Sally and why hasn't she done what she was created to do?
>>
>>54004761
Isn't everything's existence a crime to you guys?
>>54004739
>>54004790
Okay,then come on in.
And I don't think they bind the multiverse,or at least not the Court.They want to destroy it,after all.I know something does,though.
>>
>>54004855
A lot of things do, hell even I do sometimes, but still I fight for it, for Sandwiches and my son, and my friends, and BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!
>>
>>54004829
>The ship looms over a wrecked planet.From orbit,multiple factories are visible,and lines of marching prisoners snake the continent.

That looks rather inefficient.
As for Sally,I don't know.She was on a game world in Rumar space.What was her purpose again?Was it like the 7 universes before?
>Carter prepares to jump out of the ship,into the atmosphere.
>>
>>54004671
>"Comparing me to a mere demon will be the last mistake you will ever make, parasite." Asmodeus growls the last few words, reality boiling around him.

((We......Would.......Greatly.......Enjoy.....))
((Your.....Cessation........Twisted Ones.....))
>>
>>54004888
>Log date:7027
>Location: Harvested world: Midorf.
>Leaps out of ship
>"No my friend, Sally is an anti hivemind hivemind."
>"Beings like me and you don't care about material universe's like these, but Sally, this is her home and I'm sure if you make her aware of those "Perfected" trying to everything one."
>The smog hides Beally's body for a moment then the screaming starts.
>The ground now plays host to a crater as big as Unit 01's ego.
>In the centre Beally's body unfurls and the tendrils from into 2 enormous hands.
"Hello there...Goodbye"
>>
>>54004972
told yah soo.
>>
File: 1470511414999.jpg (36KB, 459x256px) Image search: [Google]
1470511414999.jpg
36KB, 459x256px
>>54004972
Ummmm, his hairs ponk now *drools* the only thing stopping me Stolas...is me.
>>
>>54004978
>Carter lands soon after,smashing two Perfected.He moves through them,butchering them with claws and firing a biomechanical handcannon.

Yeah,perhaps she has already met them,in fact.Rumar space was recently invaded.

>He cuts through several more,and bites a chunk off of a rather large one.

Oh.
Naw,hot sauce wouldn't be very good with this.
>>
>>54005022
He's a little kid,Beally.I would not recommend that course of action.

Gimme a sec.
>Carter pushes through Perfected,reaching a door into a gigantic industrial complex.

These guys are rather easy to kill.The Rumar must have had to face trillions of these to lose.
>>
>>54005029
Nah they look like they need to be put
>on ice
>absorbs the heat in the air around several Ps sliding by Carter
"Get down G!"
>throws icicle of a P-fect through several others killing several.
>>
>>54005081
Damn,Beally.That was..cold.
>Carter bisects several of them,and fires into a crowd.
>>
>>54005074
I bet he tastes delicious thou... Let us not split up, perhap they are more prepared than we thought and would not put it past them to create moments to become separated, just know this could mean, high discomfort for whatever separates us.
>>
>>54005118
Yeah,splitting up never works in the movies.
>Carter shoots a hole in the door,revealing hordes of infected and harvested organs.

That's a lot of lungs on hooks.

Is the Perfected guy still in the Assembly?
>>
>>54005109
>>54005169
>Boom
Ohohoho I love the smell of napalm... ANY TIME OF DAY!!!
>Purges room
>>
>>54005169
I dunno my son was keeping tabs of him annoying him generally with puns and trite jokes.
but my son's just sitting in the assembly hall...alone
>>
>>54005185
>Beally and Carter tear through Perfected.And some harvestees.This may or may not be a war crime.

Grab some organs and corpses,please.We can use those.

Actually,now that I think about it,would a Perfected kabob be better than a BBQ?
>>54005211
Why is he alone?
Despite the fact that he does act incessantly drunk,it can't be worse than the Perfected dude.
>>
>>54005246
>KABOBS!!!
>the ichor of the P-fect drips from the bone blades on Beally's forearms.Her tendrils dyed a brilliant Azura.
How pretty witty...
He's alone because the station's empty cuddy, I have a constant mentally link with this fuck nugget, the station is completely totally deserted....
AND NOBODY FUCKIN GRABBED MY SON!!
>Starts killing faster.
>>
>>54005304
>Carter kills a few more,nabbing some organs on the way.By now,hundreds of Perfected are dead or dying.

Wonder what they do with these body parts.
What do you mean the station is deserted?The Duke,Karl,and others are there.

Maybe he got lost on a freighter?

So,how long do you estimate it'll take to kill all the Perfected here?

I mean,this was a Perfectly good planet before they arrived.We could clear it out.
>>
>>54005485
If we both put our minds to it, a couple of hours...he mind that gives me an a idea.
Carter we have to split up, I need you to journey to 1 pole of the planet I'll make my walk to the other pole. then using your nullification and my just pure amplification techniques, We'll.. on second thought follow me!
>>
>>54005563
Okay.

Though that collision of power won't do anything without a spark.

You have something to ignite the fields?
>Carter follows her,carrying 16 corpses.
>>
>>54005600
>Taps communicator
"Yo Grumba my boy, hows it goin?"
>Beally converses with the voice on the other side.
"And how's little Gorbo?"
>Bella nods her head listening intently.
"Well Grumba Pal, I need a favor, a big one,."
>Beally looks at carter then back at the phone.
"Yeah i'm with dude right now."
"Yeah I need the thing."
>a loud "wot" erupts from the phone.
"You know Grumba the thing in the place."
"The thing that I let you use steal cable from Omega, yeah that thing."
>The phone physically shakes at the force coming out from the phone.
"yeah and bring it to my location this time will yeah?"
>>
>>54005664
You stole from OMEGA?

And is Grumbo a merchant?
>>
File: arilou-sitting.gif (51KB, 485x213px) Image search: [Google]
arilou-sitting.gif
51KB, 485x213px
>>54005715
Gumba's a friend of mine, but yes he sells things, or repossesses stolen goods if you would.
>Several minutes pass before a large light blankets the surrounding area in green light.
"Nigga I needed this four minutes ago!"
>Beally holds in her hand a dish
"BEHOLD!" The Beholder Oracle Xtreme."
>>
>>54005760
What does it do?
Is it a superweapon?It looks like a stew.

Anyways,what do you wish for me to do?The poles can be reached in a minute at top speed.
>>
>>54005802
I need you to take the BOX to the north pole and I'll be at the south pole, the I want you to nullify the fuck outta it,get it really greasy and null, then I'm going attempt to open it from across the planet using my super duper psionic powers...Now the effect I'm looking for is that the box should... well luckily it doesn't affect beings like us...
>>
>>54005802
Or it'll Warp the fabric of reality of we can use it to beat some P-fects to death.
>Good thing I didn't pay for this.
>>
>>54005866
Ah,an ignition object.
I'll make it null,you go and charge your psionics,then I'll activate it.

Then,my ship will pick up you and my body from the vacuum of space.
>>
>>54005943
>Um space???
Ah sure, let's go with "space" *nods head*. Sounds like a wonderful plan
>Race yah.
>Beally, disappears the silhouette of her form goes through a wall and she flys off into the sky.
>>
>>54006018
Heh,you're on!
>Carter springs away,at a speed most would call impossible.
>>
>>54006131
>the seas may have boiled and everyone may have heard the faint tear in the every sound barrier known to the universe but the race was still a filthy dirty tie.
>Beally taps the communicator
"Yo Carter you there yet slow poke?"
>>
>>54006222
Already there.You ready to do this?
>Carter cuts his arm,and Wastes material spews out.He proceeds to lather it on the box in question,and the null field is suddenly amplified.

Man,the UE would have a field day with this.
>>
File: 1480263237080.jpg (78KB, 1037x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1480263237080.jpg
78KB, 1037x1536px
>>54006276
I bet they would, too bad!
>The spark was instant, the box expanded engulfing the planet in more of the green light.
>"Welcome to the X-Pro interface"
"Sweet now I just gotta plug this in and."
>And then...
>There was nothing...
>Then there was still nothing
>Beally counted the seconds she spent in the void.
>>
>>54006408
It is quite dark in here,what with you making a self enclosed space of Nothing.
>Carter floats near and gives Beally a cup of hot chocolate.

Let's wait it out.
>>
>>54006458
>Meh it's like the last 7 times I used this stupid box, My dumbass gets trapped in there and I forget what I was supposed to be doing.
Thanks for the coca, I think we're gonna go for a wild ride.
>>
File: rabbit_hole_by_detea-d5ob1id.jpg (390KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit_hole_by_detea-d5ob1id.jpg
390KB, 894x894px
>>54006458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LOmFBBq4T0
"Hey I think it's starting!"
>Floats past a Cat with several hats on and a smug look.
>"Some weather we're having huh?"
"No Felix i'm not ready to be confused into beegees.
"Carter help! He's trying to sell me something!."
>>
>>54006486
Yeah.Last time I encounteredCessation,I was safe in the Wastes.
So,given that Sally is meant to kill Hives,and this is for planets..

Did you kill the last 7 universes in an attampt to destroy the Court?
>Carter floats by and "sits" next to her.Starnge colors begin to appear in the nothing.From an outside perspective,it is as if a black hole the size of a planet began to glow.
>>
>>54006563
>Carter flings the cat away,taking a hat and wearing it.

Get outta here!We don't need any positronic brains.

I like this hat.
>>
>>54006595
>>54006628
Um, Implying?
>Beally looks around anxiously
"Well between you and me, I think the court has lost his mind."
>He pal's around with a smaller cuter version of himself all day, an annoying pest that smells like cheese. And he talks about killing it, all the time. you may ignore them but I hear the lamentations of the deep...Nice hat dude.
>Beally glows a bright blue, her hair was soaked in the ichor of the P-fects.
>The soothing blue light illuminates the void.
"hmm how strange."
>>
>>54006858
Thanks.Nice hair,despite it being soaked in Perfected blood.

This looks rather cool,what with all the glowy lights and nothing everywhere.

Personally,I don't mind the Court,but it's,well,omnicidal tendencies and worship of Cessation is rather strange,to say the least.

You're eldritch,and you're just a nice person,apart from the craziness that occurs around you.
Meanwhile,while OMEGA is cool to talk with and ASMODEUS acts like a kid,they both want to kill everything.

Actually,I wonder where Carmine went.He was rather cool,and his coffee was baller.

>Carter twirls his hat around,as he floats in the nothing.

When do you think this will end?Or are we stuck here until you reactivate the box?
>>
>>54007029
We're stuck in here... Until a good idea is made.
>>
>>54007051
A good idea?To deal with the Perfected,or a good idea to leave this bubble of nada?
>>
>>54007029
Just has to be an good..old fashion idea, ANY IDEA AT ALL, it has to be good...
Then it must be agreed upon unanimously by every party in the box.
>>
>>54007120
no this is a thinking box not a planning box, but I'll tell the guys in R&D to get on it right away
>>
>>54007141
>>54007177
Hmm.
So,is it just me and you?I can't see the cat anymore.

What kind of idea would we both agree on?
>>
>>54007206
If I see that motherfucking cat one more time.
"I'll go berfuckingserk."
"Yo Carter young thug, are you seeing this shit."
>Hair starts grasping out towards the darkness.
"I don't even think it's supposed to do that cuddy."
"I think we should follow it."
*winks*
>>
>>54007257
Sure.Let's go,then.We'll think of something on the way.
>Carter floats behind her.
>>
>>54007285
>hair shoots out into the void.
>Beally shakes
"Oh my god I think it grabbed something."
>Hair starts to reel Beally away
"WEEEEEE!!!"
>The speed keeps going.
>>
>>54007324
Hey,wait up!
>Carter grabs onto her arm,as the speed picks up

What could it have even grabbed?The cat?
>>
>>54007333
"A way out!"
"look at all the pretty colors!"
>The speed increases.
"I sure hope it didn't grab that damn cat."
>The tunnel of colors funnel them out into a starry sky!
>Beally and Carter phase out the nightmare box into a ship graveyard.
>Or what's left of it.
"Still not done it"
>Beally gestures towards her hair still going forward.
>"Can we not?"
>The cat floats by smug as ever this time 8 hats sitting on his smug ass head.
>"Fucked up again didja now?"
"I will murder you dammit!"
"The Perfected were right you are a little bitch!"
>The cat looks at Beally's frustration with a look only a smug as cat with 7 hats on his head could give.
>"Bye Felicia."
"I'm going gouge out your eyes!"
>The hair keeps reeling.
>>
>>54007469
>Carter whirls by the cat,as he and Beally zoom past a graveyard of Perfected ships.

I'm keeping the hat,you furball!
Hey,I just thought of a good idea.
>>
>>54007511
>We make a space hulk?
I'M IN
>>
>>54007548
Yeah!I was gonna say follow your hair so we could leave and be cheeky about it as well,but a space hulk would be awesome.We could use it against the Perfected,have some venues and stalls,you know?
>The hair picks up in speed
>>
>>54007577
"No I want Space Hulk"
>The hair has it's own location of guidance.
"HULK SPACE HULK SPACE."
>Other hand appears out of the hair and grabs Beally, time telling her no no before wrapping her up nice and tight.
"FUCKING HAIR! HULK HULK HULK! SPACE HULK HULK SPACE!"
>Beally's fighting becomes more fervent the tighter the hair wraps around her.
>The hair gives carter a sympathetic nod before handing him a pair of noise cancelling headphones.
"AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHH"
>The hair continues along Beally screaming in fervent hatred.
"HUCK HULK HUNK HONK!"
>>
>>54007756
>Carter puts them on,but he can still somehow hear it.

Okay,hair,let's go back to the Serenity.Or wherever you're taking us.

Beally,calm down.You'll get your space hulk soon,I'll get it for you.

Just please cease the shouting.
>>
Ooc does anyone remember the Eortan ambassador's name? I have quite the dramatic appearance in mind for him.
>>
>>54007856
>Her ranting continued for days as the pair were pulled through space
>Beally was furious this was a supreme outrage, embarrassed by her own hair and it wasn't even in private.
>Beally's hair was proud that is managed to control it's host so well, Her last outburst nearly fried the multiverse, You were there.
>Her hair was there.
>The pair finally reached where the 2 were pulling them
"CUNT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT CUNT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."
>The hair throws Beally into the ground.
>"We are here but where is here?"
>Beally picks up a sign
"Welcome to the central..centeral nec..necux..Central necus... Nexus"
"Carter get over here!"
>Beally stands up.
>>
>>54007937
You fuckers breaking reality again?
>A grumpy voice is heard through the Vox
If you are please keep it away from our space and towards the Perfected please. And if you can shoot them with the concept of purple I wonder how they'll handle that.
>>
>>54007918
Ooc
Ty'solan?
I still think he may return,but you can do whatever you want with him.He's been gone for a while.
>>54007937
>Carter lets go of her,and puts on his new hat.
Oh,we made it.The Nexus.
You were right,Beally.This is where we shoot the Perfected in the kneecaps.Metaphorically.And maybe literally.

Why would you be embarrassed by your hair?It did just lead us to our goal.

Karl,can you hear me?We found it.
>>
>>54008012
Concept of purple?That's a breakfast cereal,I think.

Anyways,thanks to missy here we are going to destroy their Nexus core.
>>
>>54008020
Yes I'm here and just because I've got nothing else to do I'll be waiting as your evac. I'll be in a stealth ship so you won't see me but I'll see you and let me know when things go to shit.

Gonna have him return and basically be the mouth piece for the Horde and explain their motivations and why the Eortans joined them
>>
>>54008020
>>54008034
P-please it's the hair, honestly, it just gets shit done.
>>54008074
OH YOU'LL KNOW WHEN THINGS GO TO SHIT.
>>
>>54008092
Fuck yeah things going FUBAR is the best kind of fun.

Ooc back to work oh well. Link next thread plz.
>captcha:Andora
>>
>>54008074
We'll see you,don't worry.Sight is only one sense,after all.But be ready for evac.Lock onto our location and get here.
>>54008092
Well,okay.
So,where do we go now?We've killed enough Perfected to have a decent kabob.
Also,I would rather not damage my new hat.
>Carter walks up to her and views the surrounding area.
I see a giant hole in the ground,over there.
>>
>>54008143

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPSwycuUQEU
"Let the bloodbath begin!"
>Beally marches into the hole...
>Not even seconds later alarms start sounding and Spotlights seacch the area frantically for to spot the intrudes.
"My work is never done!"
>The brutally of Beally is much of pronounced.
>She's not just killing the Perfected.
>She's mutilating them.
>A limb goes flying out the hole.
>You hear screaming out the hole...
Jump?
>>
>>54008239
>Carter jumps in,and joins the violence,Perfected screaming is heard,emanating through the complex.

Hey,Beally,what are we looking for again?Just something called the Core?
>He rips a Perfected in half before tearing through three more.
>>
>>54008294
My plan was to walk forward killing everything in my path until I reached some core loooking place...
>She pauses to bisect an Perfected Slavic, it's gasps for it's methane atmosphere still being heard.
"POLLY WANT A CRACKER? How about a Slice!"
>>
>>54008336
>Carter follows her,killing the Perfected on his side.Like forces of nature,they charge through the complex.

Well,that's as goo a plan as any.
After this,I'm gonna go get some coffee and food,to relax after this.Might pick up some things on the way.
You can come with,if you'd like.
>He grabs a Perfected and stabs it onto a pole,then uses it as a walking stick.
>>
>>54008417
Ahuehue some coffee you say... I-I'd like that..
>the distaste is almost tangible as the Beally's Hair makes eye contact with Carter like
>"No dude, this chick is a no fly zone, DOn't IT."
>The way Beally keeps moving forward while look back at Carter is considered sacrilege.
>The cranium is not supposed to rotate like that.
>the pair seem to walk into a large plaza area of sorts.
"This certainly does look like a core type aera to me. But where are all the P-fects?"
>>
>>54008491
Sure,then.Let's just finish this up,first.

I think we killed all the Perfected.

>Carter hands the headphones back to the hair.

Hmm.There's a strange symbol in the middle of the chamber.Do you have a jar on you?
>>
>>54008619
Luckily for you I hate faeries, so yes I have jar.
Kill that little fairy motherfucker.
>Hands jar full of paper doll fairies.
"look at these symbols Yo!"
"It kinda looks like ancient Andronian."
>Beally moves closer to the wall practically hugging it.
"Beware all who.. all who what?"
>Beally moves down the script.
"All who awaken the guardians of the ancients."
"And I think I might have a close guess of who the Perfected are."
"This planet is... Carter we have to leave... this is not good."
>Beally's eyes pop open at the realization
"This is NOT GOOD AT ALL!!!"
>>
>>54008719
Guardians of the ancients?Huh.
Okay,but before we go,gimme a sec.
>Carter takes the jar and pours the paler faeries out,then fills it with Perfected blood and pours it in the middle of the carvings.Rumbling is heard.

Maybe the Guardians are the Core?Worth a try.It's not like we have to worry about it,right?
>>
File: MAnly men.jpg (314KB, 1420x810px) Image search: [Google]
MAnly men.jpg
314KB, 1420x810px
>>54008754
"If they're the guardians I know they are, they're what we need to destroy this core and the Perfected that dare leech off the mother blood of Planet Andromeda."
>this ques a deep rumbling and a truly massive effigy to gods rumbles forth.
"I PRESENT MR BUBBLES AND THE BANANAMEN!!"
>Beally jumps from foot to foot clapping her hands together excitedly.
"Mr. Bubbles can you hear me? Is that really you?"
>The voice that responds is not unlike being told you're not the most powerful thing alive and then being shown that guy's father.
>The bass is deep and the tenor is low.
>"Why,,,,Why have awoken Bybblaan the Titan?"
"We need help!"
>"And so it begins."
>The titan puts it's massive hands on it's knees then squats down to get eye level with the small girl.
>"yoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU FUCKING IDIOT!!"
>Beally starts panicking from side to side.
"Why does everyone always call me a idiot."
>She laments shaking her head and curling into the shame cube.
>>
>>54008871
I don't call you an idiot.
Though others mostly call you insane,not an idiot.

Hey,Bybblaan.So,do you work for the Perfected?
>>
>>54008941
Ooc
New thread?
>>
>>54008871
>"Pluck up child."
>"I hope you Andronian have not forgotten my love banter."
"No the great Bybblans bant's are told near and far, but require more than your mind."
"WE NEED THE VOLCANO CANNON!"
>The titan tilt's it's mountanoius head.
>"And you will pilot my grand and empty machuim throne then?"
"oh fuck no I'm not chaining myself inside you so you can eat me fuck nugget!"
>"Then i'm going to sleep."
>>54008941
>The titan turns one of the ocular lighthouses called it's eyes on Carter the spotlights beaming down.
>"Annnddd you are?"
>>
>>54008954
fuck it go for it, then post lunk.
>>
>>54008972
Here ya go
New thread everyone
>>54009051
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.