[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1574: Heavens and Wukong Sitting In a Tree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 56

File: 1498097230020.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1498097230020.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>JumpChain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>
>>53938087
>>
File: Deep Lore.jpg (40KB, 480x729px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Lore.jpg
40KB, 480x729px
>>
>>53952870
K. I. S. S. I. N....
>Last Thread
You had one job, OP.
>>
File: Ambriel_Angelarium.jpg (365KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ambriel_Angelarium.jpg
365KB, 540x800px
Jumpers!
Did you every buy a bunch of mundane shit like toothpaste for when you went to low-tech places? Everyone prolly buys a home that comes with that stuff or the means to replicate it yourself eventually, but during the beginning of your chain: what did you buy?

Pic completely unrelated
>>
File: May Allah inflict cancer.jpg (60KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
May Allah inflict cancer.jpg
60KB, 640x474px
>>53952918
>>
File: ExaltedTheSolars v1.1.pdf (216KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
ExaltedTheSolars v1.1.pdf
216KB, 1x1px
Sorry about the wait lads.
>>
>>53952948
Thank you Wukong.
>>
>>53952948
Yay! Reading now!
>>
>>53952948
Does anything chain-relevant happen if we get turned into Abyssals?
>>
>>53952948
No, fuck off. If this is what I think it is, we don't need more Exalted bullshit.
>>
>>53953062
But you'll just complain about anything else we talk about. So why not bring up a topic yourself?
>>
Is there a list somewhere of where we can get Followers?
>>
>>53952948
>, able to become an expert in a mundane skill in mere days or weeks
Can't Solars learn about that fast at base, anyway?
>>
Jump # 155 Kill la Kill
Club: Academic – computer club
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*Cooking (0)
*Radiant Presence (200)
*Dosh King (150) I hate that term Dosh
*Fiber Hybrid (200, Discount)
*Stunt Driver (100, Discount)
*Ki Technique (300)
*Tailor (200)
Equipment
*Classmates (150, Discount)
*Spool of Life fibers (400)
Drawbacks:
*Target (+800)

So things didn’t quite go as planned... for anyone really. The first day of school even before Ryuko could make her stand; Gamagori took issue with Doom-chan being dressed in power armor rather than a uniform. She denounces all the gaku as inferior garbage.

Gamagori took exception to that and tried to take it up with Doom-chan physically but promptly got blasted through a wall. Things were about to turn in to a school wide rumble of us vs everyone else when Satsuki Kiryuin Steps out and calls everybody off.

A moment passed and I wasn’t sure if she was going to challenge Doom-chan herself Kiryuin just approved the power armor saying if she had proven her strength so it was fine.

Well not long after that the assassination attempts started Nui and other assassins from Revoc started targeting me. We fought them off, Nui winding up frozen in a block of Ice that we wound up tossing in a pocket dimension.

Apparently that Pissed of Ryogi who responded with a full scale invasion of the school. Kiryun appeared to side so it turned out to be us and Ryuko against almost the entire school. As we fought Kiryun and her Elite 4 hung back and then tried to assassinate Ryogi. She was decapitated but still talking so my companions bombarded her body with Disintegrate spells. Apparently with her heart reduced to dust she died. Somehow I feel like we lost out because things ended so early however Ryuko and Satsuki did find out they were sisters which was good. Also Ryoko wound up with Mako anyways so things worked out in the end.
>>
>>53952948
>28 pages
>for the splat with the most information and content by far
I mean, k. Seems a bit powergrabby, though. I mean, it'd be better to take your time and actually do a good job than rush it out because the thread's impatient. Also, you need to bold your perk/item/drawback titles.
>>
>>53952948
So then... How do we cure the Great Curse?
>>
>>53952948
Thank you very much for this Wukong.
I hope your exams went well and you are in good health.
>>
>>53952948
Out of curiosity, if you kill the Incarnae, how does that affect their Exalted?
>>
>>53953062
>>53953183
~laughter at weak shitposting~
No matter how down I feel, I can just recall that at least I'm not you. And that makes me feel just a little better. Thanks.
>>
>>53953222
IIRC all Celestials are programmed to get an instant broadcast of who did it and where they are, along with an intimacy of hatred at them.
>>
>>53952948
So, can I have different Lunar/Solar mates tied to my different Exaltations at the same time?

Harem route for me, please.
>>
File: 1479119275492.png (142KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1479119275492.png
142KB, 500x610px
>>53953056
I dont think so, but its not very pleasant. Dunno why you would want to go through some torture seshes with the deathlords like.

>>53953141
Its a bit nebulous really but I dont think its quite that fast.

>>53953183
The formatting is a bit fucked from the conversion. Am trying to fix that currently. Also I didn't think it was particularly rushed or anything, are there any specific issues you could help address?

>>53953203
Magic. There isn't really a way to do it in canon outside of Abyssals redeeming themselves so you'll likely have to look at other jumps for that.
>>
>>53952948
Anyone else think it would actually be kind of interesting to have a God jump?
>>
>>53953222
They get an intimacy of maddened hatred towards whoever did it and... I think Celestials get free XP for Charms+extra motes? Something like that.
>>
>>53952948
I have a minor and petty gripe on the items section. I dislike where you list the price and then all the items underneath.

I said it was minor and petty but I still think it would be better if things were priced individually.. Other than that I really don't know enough to comment looks cool to me.
>>
>>53953287
Gods in Exalted are not that funny. Siderals pretty much already covers the celestial bureaucracy.
>>
>>53953263
I'm thinking of going Abyssal because it strips off the Great Curse, then converting back.
>>
File: Kp6RN00.png (46KB, 1200x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Kp6RN00.png
46KB, 1200x1314px
>>53953250
>>53953296
>>53953319
>>
Just saw someone asking about Birth By Sleep in a previous thread. Someone else asked if they could do it and I said yes. Unfortunately I don't remember who that was.
>>
>>53953297
Yeah I know gods are mostly garbage compared to even Dragon-Blooded, but I honestly like the flavor. Kind of a moot point, I guess, since I'm never going to make the jump.
>>
>>53953345
any chance of an item stipend? also, does Hope have a minimum baseline or is its power
"as strong as your jumper"?
>>
>>53953319
Pretty sure it'd be faster and easier to just wait for the jump to end, man.
>>
>>53953345
Can I import a gun into Hope?
>>
>>53952948
Awesome. Time to become shiny in a new way.

>Creature of Darkness
Though, it seems a bit generous to give 300cp for this? Holy charms aren't /that/ common...
>>
>>53952948
Gonna be honest here, I'm not sure Unconquered is worth 500 CP.
>>
>>53952948
Why charge for the non-Drop-In backgrounds? I doubt very much that memories of a life as a mortal will help you much.
>>
>>53952948
So do Unholy Charms pretty much work at their fullest in D&D settings? Because even "demons" in Exalted aren't really "objectively" unholy or demonic, and usually even not in most settings.
>>
>>53953561
*pretty much only
>>
>>53952948
>Mind of the Sun capstone boost
Taking a full 2e stance for the jump then? Because this is standard for 3e Solars.

If so, can I request a +0 option to go to the superior version?
>>
>>53952948
>incredible fighters
So does this pretty much just make every Dragonblooded a scaling enemy? I'm not sure it gives enough for that, honestly.
>>
>>53953474
Constant pain to use any of your charms, getting on the shit list of most of the newly incarnated solars, and a massive vulnerability to holy magic I thought was worth the +300 to be honest.

>>53953477
I thought 500cp was reasonable for capstone boosting as well as making you a lot faster to learn basically anything but I'll mention it to heavens as he did the background perks.

>>53953392
Honestly I really didn't want to just because it feels like that would cheapen a lot of the flavour and the style of Hope but if people do want that then I will add it in.

>>53953561
I'd assume they would work on anything that has been established as something similar to creatures of darkness, although I /think/ there was a charm that lets you put things on the Sun's list but I'll double check that for you.

>>53953537
Fair point mate. The wip I had my notes in for the longest time is nearly two years old at this point, I think thats a holdover from standards back then.
>>
>>53953663
Unless you're talking things that are strictly game mechanics, all 3e has going for it is a freeform sorcery system.
>>
>>53952948
>Glorious Golden Smug Technique
Solars could easily replicate the effects of this perk without using charms.

>Heart of the Sun
If you are taking the virtue mechanics seriously you pretty much have to offer something like this either cheaply or for free.

If you aren't taking them seriously (and you shouldn't) this should still be cheaper and have the virtues bit just be a side benefit to your immunity to emotional manipulation rather than the other way around.

>Iron Forged In Light
Not applicable, any solar with any interest at all in combat or tactics is already better than this.

>Gladiator
This is just a description of solar combat, a solar in a fight is already like this due to being a solar. Their entire deal is be awesome, look awesome. The latter part of the perk is just a description of stunts, which any solar can do anyway.

>Sword of the Sun
A solar will be this in short order anyway if they seriously focus on large scale warfare, either it isn't clear what it does and needs to be clarified or it is too weak for a capstone.

>Just A Humble Merchant
This is really easy for a Solar, if they care enough to be subtle they easily can. The kind of have to be until they are far away from the dynasts or conquer their first city state.

>All that Glitters
This is once again something that any solar who cares even slightly about it can do easily, not worth a perk.

>Tangled Webs
Again easy for any solar who takes the time to look into politics and scheming.

>Prosperity of the Sun
This one is actually rather powerful, a young solar good enough at bureaucracy to uproot the fucking Guild? This is the kind of thing you would expect from a perk that improves a solar's abilities. A solar could still reach this level eventually without worry but it would be when they are of elder essence levels.

cont.
*Perks for a solar kind of have to be interesting, when it comes to skills it would be very hard to offer anything that would be worthwhile to a solar.
>>
>>53953689
Is...is Vegeta looking at that guy's crotch and giving a thumbs up?
>>
>>53953263
I think Anon was expecting something in the same scope and size as the Infernal or Lunar Jumps.

Also I agree that the Backgrounds don't need to cost CP.

Also, while I don't mind not being able to Import something as Hope, maybe you could flavour it as taking the Imported firearm and having it disassembled and integrated into Hope, maybe describing it as being the most recent improvements made to it by a Twilight Caste (or some such).
>>
>>53953719
>all this bullshit entitlement
Fuck off, Timmy.
>>
>>53952948
>Fire-Forged Comrades Method
So... you know Tiger Warrior Training Technique?
>>
>>53952948
Creature of Darkness offers too much CP, and Burning Bright doesn't offer enough. Also, you could use more drawbacks, at least three in each tier. You shouldn't really have no drawback limit when there are so little to choose from.
>>
>>53952948
Why are you charging vast amounts of CP for things Solars can do either innately or with one or two Charms?
>>
>>53953864
By that logic all Infernal stuff should be free. That makes no sense.
>>
>>53953719
I kind of agree with most of this. A lot of the Perks are just "You are really good at X." This would be okay in a lot of Jumps, but as he says, it's pretty easy for Solars to meet most of these feats. You could maybe make the argument that the Perks are good because they don't require you to spend Essence or XP or anything, but if that's the case, as it's laid out right now it's almost like it's better for members of a given Caste to avoid Perks from their own Caste, because they can develop those as Charms cheaper than they could the Charms of another Caste.

Also, balancing aside, I get that Solars are generally the most straight-forward and blandest of the different types of Exalted, but wow most of these Perks are exceptionally boring.
>>
He does this to any new jump if he thinks he can shitpost it away. It's getting obvious.
>>
>>53953891
>All criticism is shitposting!
K.
>>
>>53953908
Yes, you're right. What was the point of stating the obvious, again?
>>
>>53953764

It's not entitlement, that anon is literally just pointing out that Solars can do all of those things with minimal effort.

The perks would be better suited to being things that Solars don't get so easily - for example, there's no explicit sorcery initiation, or anything about the Great Curse, or options for being one of the near-human races that can exalt.
>>
>It's another "let's play both sides and hope no one notices" episode.
>>
>>53953882
That's Solars in a nutshell though.

Like, there's literally no way they could have avoided this. Solars have no fluff and nothing beyond "do X better than anyone else."

This is why Solars shouldn't have been even remotely thought about being made.
>>
>>53953874
>A perk that gives you an entire custom Charmset and has you mostly auto-freed from the Yozi's influence
>A perk that makes you scale infinitely with percentage-based increases to all aspects of yourself with each victory
>A perk that makes absolutes not apply to you
>A perk that makes Fate unravel around you
>A perk that in the update will let you bypass the requirements for learning Sorcery and apply Yozi aesthetics to any magic
>A perk that allows you to recover from any spiritual mutilation, no matter how severe
Just a few of the things off the top of my head you can get in Infernals that is definitely not standard Infernals fair.
>>
>>53953979
He's always whined about Exalted so you can't be surprised he'd try and attack this jump.
>>
>>53953986
Now look at the Savant tree.
>>
>>53953986
So what you're saying is, all perks should be powerwanking bullshit with absolutely no basis in the setting. Nice to know your opinion can be safely discarded.
>>
File: Sol Invictus.jpg (374KB, 822x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Sol Invictus.jpg
374KB, 822x1300px
>>53952948
Exalted:Solars-
0/1500
Rolled for The Imperial City- With Wyld Hunt Resurgent? This is gonna be a Benny Hill sketch isn't it?
Drop-in
Zenith Caste
Free Glorious Golden Smug Technique
Discount Heart of the Sun
Unconquered
Discount A Shepherd of Light
Lunar Mate- DON'T JUDGE ME!- Also her name is Maria
Discount Bands of the Bronze Tiger

The Great Curse+0
The Age of Jumper+0- I prevented Gem's destruction, I rebuilt House Iselsi from the ground up, I escaped Malfeas and smacked TED back inside, I dealt with new Exalts as well as a mad Inferal, and I was a Lunar. BRING IT ON!
The Wyld Hunt Resurgent300- LET'S FIGHT BRO! I'll take you all on! And not kill a single one!
Yozi-Friend+200- Hi guys, they still mad at me for becoming a Primordial?
>>
>>53953984
It's their fucking gimmick, and all a Solar is good for.
>>
>>53953972
Would it be wierd for Solars to have something that gives an option to become either a Devil-Tiger or mini-Unconquered Sun?
Like a D-T retricted to using Solar themes; or getting the UC's cool alternate mode

>>53953984
Yeah. Lunars had shapeshifting, Infernals had transhumanims, Dragonbloods have the dynasty and bloodlines and all that, Sidreals have their fate ninja role and the things that come with that.
Solar are really flexible, almost too much. They don't have one conveinent trait outside of being good at stuff.
It's going to be a challenge for Wukong and Heaven to make this an exciting jump.
>>
Oh boy, more Exalted shit.
>>
File: 1475181345806.png (139KB, 308x765px) Image search: [Google]
1475181345806.png
139KB, 308x765px
>>53953882
I'm going to go ahead and take responsibility for this since I did a good chunk of the perks this time around. My Exalted-fu is a lot weaker than some of the lore buffs here and most of this was drawn from a re-reading of the books I possess.

I'm going to start by saying...yeah. You're right the perks are a bit bland and uninspired. But here was the problem I ran into.

>Most perk content is doing x better than (this group) or being good at doing x in this context
>Most Solar Charms in general are doing x better than anyone ever

Solars don't have much uniqueness that's immediately apparent compared to Lunars, Dragon-Bloods, Sidereals, or even their sister Exalts Infernals and Abyssals. So I mostly drew off of that theme and made the background perks similar, from a combination of my own ideas and Wu's old notes.

I am very aware of how bland and boring they are, and Unconquered was my attempt at applying how XP growth works to most abilities a Jumper gets in general.

That said, I sincerely have no idea how to fix this. If anyone has some ideas of how to make Solar perks less bland or less circumvent-able by Charms, I really do want to hear it from yall because I'm stumped. Most I can do off-hand is probably suggest a less generic base capstone booster effect?
>>
>>53945947
If it has an option that's suitably appropriate for The Drifter archetype, I'll fanwank that as the drop-in origin. Otherwise, skip.
>>
>>53954030
Look at how many people support Val's jumps. That's exactly what he's saying.
>>
>>53952948
>One of its more unique features however is the ability for its feathers to become razor sharp and to use the wings as a tool to attack and slice its wearers enemies, an extra included by its original night caste commissioner.
>its original night caste commissioner.
Shouldn't that be dawn caste, considering it's discounted to them?
>>
>>53954115
Maybe perks for being able to better use charms from other types of exalts for eclipses.
Perks for becoming well, see >>53954087 the first bit.
Perks that effect how well others do in comparison to you, perhaps.
Solars build off of human perfection so maybe a perk to give you a great bod, or give other people great bods?
Perks based on the artifacts of the UC and their connection to virtues would be cool I think.
A perk to allow you to keep benefitting from Solar charms in an inhuman body would be good, as apparently that's a thing.
Just some ideas, hope it's useful.
>>
>>53952948
>>53953719
>Pages and Words
>given about a day at most, you can quickly study and learn all public knowledge about an area you’re in simply through investigation and reading
Being able to do this at low essence and without any charms is impressive
>You’re also now an incredible speed-reader, to boot - you can read a large encyclopedia from front-to-back in an hour or less.
This however is a problem, in order for the other effect to be possible you would have to be faster than that and it isn't even notable for a solar.

>Logic
"Comment about basic Solar scholars here"

>Brought to Light
"Comment about basic Solar scholars here"

>Mind of the Sun
All the yes. First age science is a great capstone.

>Unconquered
Solars learn at bullshit speeds already, they can literally learn their favored and Caste abilities just by growing stronger without any training. This is just a description of how they learn things they aren't talented at.

The boosts would be better as normal 400-600 perks for the relevant origins.

>Army of One
Solars are already like this on the battlefield, there is an entire rules section on how Solars tear though the enemy army.

>A Shepherd of Light
Zeniths can already use their bullshit religion building however they want, they have no need to focus on Sol Invicus if they don't want to.

>From the Shadows
Once again for the night caste this comes naturally and easily.

>Creed of the Night
Yes we know that the Night Caste has Athletics as a caste ability but where is the perk?

Cont.
*Seriously don't try to focus on skill or power in places Solars already get it, it will either be way to OP or not worth taking. Interesting and/or hard to get things are much better than skills or powers Solars can easily reach anyway.
>>
>>53954115
I feel like there should be more perks? And drawbacks to fund those perks. I guess I expected something similar to the other jumps in terms of content over fluff.
>>
>>53954261
We're more than fucking aware that Solars are generic.
>>
>>53953984
>Like, there's literally no way they could have avoided this.
Maybe stuff like:
>Perk that make your rebellions more successful
>Perk for inventing/discovering new forms of magic (Brigid discovering Sorcery)
>Being mkre likely to attract divine blessings and the like (the fact that they Exalted in the first place)
>Perk for letting your children inherit some of the stuff you have even it doesn't make sense (Half-Castes)
>Making people happy under your rule so they don't rise up like the Dragon-Blooded
>Perk for binding people into oaths like the Yozi and their demons
>Perk for DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE, BREAKING THE UNBREAKABLE
>Perk for making it so your soul can be damaged and changed but not ultimately broken (like the Exaltations)
Just some ideas?
>>
>>53954115
Let's see here. Exalted Combos, post-Errata, are a great place to create a "you're good at using all of your powers in combination with one another" perk. Super good training that will apply to all skills would be neat. There's a set up for the whole social-fu thing that could be used here. First Age tech is awesome! Priest who actually Priests for the Eclipse would be neat, maybe with a benifit of being a ligit guy who divinities will respect as an ambassador of his religion even after the Jump? I'll pop p to list off any more I can think of later.
>>
>>53954299
>>Perk for DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE, BREAKING THE UNBREAKABLE

That's literally their gimmick anon.
>>
>>53954115
Maybe focus more on things that aren't skills to be learned, since Solars get that naturally? I like the Great Radiance and Fog of Legend perks as well as the Prosperity of the Sun capstone boost, for example.
>>
>>53954334
>Priest who actually Priests for the Eclipse would be neat
You mean Zenith?
>>
>>53954404
Ah yeah,my bad.
>>
>>53954115
To fix the general trees I have to give general advice. Other anons have pointed out the faults, and to fix it you can either double down to go even further beyond, or improve upon what minimal weakpoints there are. I see no other viable alternatives than just going for general meta perks, or trying to base yourself off what unexplained yet amazing deeds they performed since the beginning of exalts. Warriors who laid low the makers of the world, diplomats who charmed living stories and the souls of their enemies to their every desire, merchants who controlled the world's flow of trade and thus stabilized reality, god kings who lead the entire world with their bearing, and the elusive shadows that moved throughout the world dealing with what went unseen.
>>
>>53954261
>>53954431
Doesn't matter. There's a build already. This shit is set in stone, so stop complaining.

>>53954071
>>
>>53954346
Exactly and the perk would make them even better. A normal Solar would "kill" a Primordial and make it into a Neverborn, but you could truly kill one. A normal Solar could find a way to break the Great Curse, but you could actually improve on the Exaltations beyond their original form. Etc. A normal Solar can do something impressive and do it perfectly. For you to so is to GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!

Would make a better capstone booster, in my opinion.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY LIVID.gif (974KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY LIVID.gif
974KB, 320x180px
>>53952948
>The Hall of the Perfect Circle
>a far cry from the ostentatious grandeur of the later years.

I MUST PLATE ALL OF IT IN GOLD.
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
>>53954243
>>53954264
>>53954334
>>53954379
>>53954431
Alright, these are all good ideas. I'll probably be reworking a good score of the perks and making Unconquered something that isn't a universal learning boost, which Solars already get for skills and their own Charms. Maybe I'll keep the passive spiritual growth? Probably not. Thanks to everyone who chimed in.

The end result will probably look a bit more esoteric as a consequence, but I'll try and draw more from a 'heroic fantasy' theme like vanilla Solars are usually intended, and focus less on skills and more on the end result and their long-ranging impact, since Solars tend to be bad at long-term solutions IF THE FUCKING FIRST AGE WERE ANY INDICATOR.

I'll also crack open Glories of the Most High and see if I can make anything from Shiny Four-Arms viable in a perk mode.
>>53954500
I'll see what I can do. Lemme go grab Wu and give these another look.
>>
>>53954115
You know, if you just went to SB, you wouldn't have to deal with this shit. They're certainly more deserving of your talents.
>>
>>53954115
Here are some perk ideas:

>Use your connection to the Sun, king of Heaven, to cow spirits into obeying you.
>Repeat the act of exaltation itself to give mortals a fraction of your power to rise up against their oppressors.
>Bonus for championing the weak against the strong, especially mortals against godlike beings.
>Make your legend/creations/empires resistant to the passage of time.
>Force everyone who interacts with you to acknowledge that you're a hero, even if they oppose you.
>Be resistant to the great curse while you have it, then prevents you from abandoning your ideals or being corrupted against your will.
>Help remind other people of their previous heroism and ideals, including curing the great curse/ GoD addiction with enough work
>Minor versions of the UCS's virtue powers (stronger when being Valorous, more resistant to harm when being Temperant, etc.)
>Be able to transgress against limits on your power and learn things you normally shouldn't be able to, like SMA.
>Always know what the UCS would judge as the moral action.
>Hero of Hell from Infernals but backwards. When you fail, you get stronger and stronger as long as you keep trying until you eventually succeed.
>Bonuses for being worshipped as a god king.
>An opposite to kill anything perks: you can always fix/heal something if you're smart enough and can put enough effort in.
>The Salinian Working applies to you in other dimensions: as long as someone knew a fact, there will always be a way for you to somehow uncover that fact.
>Your efforts to spread hope work far better than usual.
>Once per jump, when all hope is lost, the UCS will send the Mice of the Sun to save you and humiliate your enemy.
>>
>53954529
It's like you're not even trying.
>>
>>53954521
>since Solars tend to be bad at long-term solutions IF THE FUCKING FIRST AGE WERE ANY INDICATOR.
I mean, aside from them going bugfuck crazy because of the Curse... They were doing pretty damn well?
>>
>>53954521
>I'll also crack open Glories of the Most High and see if I can make anything from Shiny Four-Arms viable in a perk mode.
Don't you fucking dare. The Exalted powerwanking is bad enough already. If you did that, assuming that somehow the thread didn't evict you on the spot, it would only get worse.
>>
>>53954584
>evicting
>implying the thread wouldn't praise him or not give a shit
You're funny.
>>
>>53954521
What's really sad is that I could literally just point you guys to the Generic Exalted jump for inspiration, and it would actually be solid advice. I shouldn't have to tell you how unfortunate that is.
>>
>>53954521
Oh. I just had an idea.

You know how all of Exalted's history can basically be explained as supremely competent people making stupid decisions which they carry out with superhuman skill, fucking everything up?

Maybe a perk for that, to help you actually use your power and skill with wisdom? Because there's no Charms to helps with that in Exalted, yet it would have helped the Solars so, so much.
>>
File: 1475685838899.png (302KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475685838899.png
302KB, 600x600px
>>53954578
Mostly referring to thinks like the factions and the mess that was the Deliberative and what was leading up to that.
>>53954652
>>53954550
These are good ideas. Thank you both!
>>
File: magnus.gif (290KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
magnus.gif
290KB, 245x220px
>tfw have story ideas you know you have to use, but can't fit it in any of your chains
>>
File: 1484522281430.png (342KB, 686x636px) Image search: [Google]
1484522281430.png
342KB, 686x636px
>>53954584
Pretty sure you are thinking about dreams of the first age, glories was much tamer by comparison.

>>53954237
Will see about changing that up for you, its a pretty minor thing.
Also I am intending to work on more drawbacks tomorrow so there should be a bit more to pick from. Might have to go to bed soon as its super late but I'll read the thread(s) in full once I get up.
>>
>>53952948
Companion prices are unbalanced. Why would I want one Lunar for 200 when I could get four Solars for 300?
>>
>>53954694
He's shitposting, he's not thinking of anything.
>>
>>53952948
Yay one jump down now only like a dozen I'm still waiting for before starting my chain.

Anyway good job. I give it a 8.5/10 which for me is something to be proud of. I like the items a lot. Most of the one in the Dragonblood jump didn't really interest me but these are really good. I am a bit disapointed that there is only one Manse option.
>>
>>53954550
>Make your legend/creations/empires resistant to the passage of time.
>Bonuses for being worshipped as a god king.
Oh, I love these.

>The Salinian Working applies to you in other dimensions: as long as someone knew a fact, there will always be a way for you to somehow uncover that fact.
Also cool, though I'd personally just have it teach Sorcery as usual.
>>
File: 103b2221b8f49cd8b02703004505ec2e.jpg (240KB, 909x1280px) Image search: [Google]
103b2221b8f49cd8b02703004505ec2e.jpg
240KB, 909x1280px
>>53954682
There's nothing wrong with just writing scene work. Or making up side chains to explore new ideas.

Hell, you can learn a lot from writing scene work.
>>
>>53954694
Why would you work so hard for all these entitled anons, just so they can shit on your work? Just, release the jump in the IRC or something, where there are people who actually deserve it. Why should these idiots benefit from the fruits of your labor?
>>
>>53954739
But then it would be useless in worlds that don't have magic to learn. I guess it could keep teaching Exalted Sorcery in those tho.
>>
>>53952948
>>53953719
>>53954261
>An Offer You Can’t Refuse
Already part of being an Eclipse.

>The Ecstasy of Gold
Again, this is just how the Eclipse caste are.

>Solar Companion 100
>Lunar Mate Companion 200
This is weird.

>Items
What is there is good but there is a lot missing.

Needs some 100 cp items
Daiklaves where!
Some items are unbalanced and the lack of options mean those who get discounts on the less impressive ones get shafted.
>>
File: Jojo Diamond is Unbreakble.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo Diamond is Unbreakble.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>53954717
Because waifu I assume

>>53954737
Give it time. Once solars is mostly sorted I am tempted to just keep adding new items to that and DB's every now and again as the inspiration hits me. Manses will definitely be part of those efforts.

>>53954754
The work is done regardless of where it gets posted, no reason not to share my dude.
>>
>>53954754
You just amaze me. Why do you do what you do? Do you enjoy it? Is it some sort of compulsion? Is someone making you do it?
I wish I could see you in real life, study you in your natural habitat. Maybe crack open your skull and see what's inside. I have a feel it would be fascinating, and also quite terrible. Like scatology, but wierder.
Would you like to participate in a scientific study?
>>
>>53952948
Since drawbacks disappear at the end of a jump, if you choose the drawback Child Of The Earth would that mean your jumper becomes Exalted post-jump?
>>
>>53954885
Yes. I will add text clarifying as such tomorrow when going over the drawbacks
>>
>>53954885
Nope. How would that even be a drawback, then? Just wait a little bit for phenomenal cosmic power, at the "cost" of not being hunted and not dealing with the Great Curse.
>>
>>53952948
Ugh. Mandatory Great Curse Drawback. Welp, there's a giant pile of NOPE.

At least this one falls off at jump-end, but even so. Nope nope nope.
>>
>>53954923
How about you let the Jumpmakers answer questions about their Jump, mkay?
>>
>>53954923
The things I could learn if I just got you under a microscope. Penecillin was developed from studying mold after all, I wonder what I could refine from study into someone like you?
>>
>>53954905
Is it reasonable to assume we have the skill of a normal starting Solar character if we took a non-Drop-In background?
>>
>>53954837
>Would you like to participate in a scientific study?
If you're willing to inform ICE of your whereabouts, sure thing
>>
>>53954923
So you'd volunteer to be plucked from Earth and dropped into Creation for ten years as a mortal? What odds would you give on your survival?
>>
File: 3bait5me.jpg (67KB, 649x491px) Image search: [Google]
3bait5me.jpg
67KB, 649x491px
>>53954997
>I wonder what I could refine from study into someone like you?
How to emigrate legally?
>>
>>53955007
Pay 100CP to set your starting location to Lookshy and be a good, loyal citizen. They can probably avoid getting wiped off the map for the ~8 Creation years you'd be there.
>>
>>53955034
I was thinking of the reason why kids love the taste of cinnamon crunch toast!
But that might be setting the bar a bit high.
I'd settle just for my lab rat to die in his cage. I'll write off the research expenses, burn the body in the local incinerator and be on my way. Leaving it all behind me.
>>
>>53955007
You don't have to deal with the dangers of being a Solar, and it does nothing to your abilities from other jumps. And before you say "inter-jump balance", the Dragonblooded are so good at hunting Solars that may very well be more dangerous for you to go Solar than mortal as a first jump, especially when there aren't any options to start you off stronger than a mere novice.
>>
>>53954997
Considering how salty his ass is, could probably get some insights into acids and bases.
>>
File: frumplequest 9.png (1MB, 1004x942px) Image search: [Google]
frumplequest 9.png
1MB, 1004x942px
>>53952934
I exclusively drink soda (And I like la croix the most because it tastes natural) and flavored water so I am always drinking shit daily. Constantly. 24/7. Drinking the drinks. My tummy goes slosh slosh.
>>
>>53955050
I'd pay that 100 even if I went Solar. 1 in 8 chance of rolling that you were in Imperial City when you just Exalted as a Solar? FUBAR doesn't come close.
>>
>>53955089
New food preservatives! Think of the possibilities!
>>
File: dame.jpg (233KB, 1000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
dame.jpg
233KB, 1000x1100px
Drawbacks: What In The World Is Carmen Sandiego? What, Is There An Echo In Here? (1400)

Rolled NYC, USA

Investigator, age 21

Rockapellan Reconnaissance (Free)
Sure, It Blends In (Free)
Several Black Belts (1300)
We Worked A Case Once (1100)
Stumbling On The Scent (800)
You Never Know Until You Try! (200)
Wrist Communicator (Free)
Wings of Freedom (0)

She sasshayed into my office with hair whiter than snow, and legs long enough to kick Eternity in the face. I could tell the dame was trouble at first sight-mostly because she was one of those treacherous Nips. Besides, one of two close friends was empty inside, and the other wasn't going anywhere without a new holster after the Innsmouth incident.

The name's Battler. Battler Spade. I'm a professional dick. I'm also sometimes hired to privately investigate, but that's neither here nor there.

"I need you to find my inheritance" she purred, extracting a series of photos from what would have been cleavage on a more mature body "lest the thin veil of what mortal men call reality shatter at the seams. The Forbidden Plane of Leng was mine and will be mine at the end of all things, but if I do not have it here and now the stars will be wrong and the cosmic dance the Great Old Ones live their lives by will halt. Shattering the unknowable machinery of the universe, like a stray cog"

Raising an eyebrow, I don't bother to comment on the stench of brimstone and hellfire wafting off her singed hair. I just name a price.

"Of course!" She pulled a massive retainer out of nowhere like a dream of wealth, and blew me a kiss. "I'm sure neither of us wants a repeat of my father's awakening. After this job's done" she adds, walking like an egyptian "we really should talk"

Rolling my eyes, I poured over my notes on the case. And by "my notes" I mean my dogeared copy of the Necronomicon.

(Cont'd)

>>53952948
reeEEEE good start, looking forward to whatever gets added tommorow
>>
>>53954973

Eh, it's not that bad.

As it says, a decade isn't really long enough for things to escalate, and you don't lose awareness of it existing - which was the main factor in how things got out of hand.
>>
File: looking ouch.gif (891KB, 244x160px) Image search: [Google]
looking ouch.gif
891KB, 244x160px
>>53955118
>why am I glowing?
>why is everyone screaming?
>what does "anathema" mean?
>>
>>53954973
Everyexalt has the great curse, brohaminous prime. Except for Infernals, Abyssals, and Alchemicals, but they all got their own equivalents to it.

Kong and Heav are just making it obvious / evident that you have it.
>>
>>53955181
If the jump doesn't explicitly say you have it, then you don't.

Dragonbloods doesn't state you have the Great Curse. Neither does Sidereal. or Lunar.
>>
>>53954973
Of all the Spacebattlers you could copy-paste crosspost from, why chose Cliff?
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
And since it didn't fit in the other post-

[Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?]

>>53955151
Questions pour down like the rain, cold and treacherous as the dead ends Qlithu chased down and false leads Phyre abandoned. Who is Xan'dyehgough, the Incarnadine Exile? How could the Shining Trapezehedron go missing within a week after the Miskatonic affair? And can that anonymous tip from brazen Nodens be trusted?

But a lead is a lead. If that lead happens to be pointed at dim Carcosa, well-that's just my luck.

Along the shore, the cloud waves break. The twin suns sink beneath the lake. Strange is the night where black stars rise, and strange moons circle through the skies. I hate this place already. Mercifully, the King arrives quickly..

"If it's my half-brother you seek, you should know he's fled since you obliterated his domain. This land is peaceful, it's inhabitents not unkind. Offer no violence, and I will deliver none unto you" he rasps in a voice like tortured aeons, while sallow pigments ring in my head like a hangover.

I tell him why I'm here. "Incarnadine!" he gasps. "So, that would-be usurper's up to her old tricks again. You'll find what she wants on Planet Roddenberry, but never what she needs unless you play her games. Have a care, she still pries at my borders and will have seen you coming".

I eyeballed him hard, but the King was on the level. The goons struck hard and fast-but I'd been travelling with muscle of my own. After Ryofu, Lee and Daidoji finished kicking the D&H dynamic duo into the hyperdimensional curb I painted a pretty picture of the future using a magnum and some veiled threats. It would be a study in emerald, I promised, in the Impressionist style. A masterpiece for the ages. Unless of course, either Dagon or Hydra spilled the beans.

And spill the beans they did, bacharian eyes swelling with honesty. Flooring the accelerator, I bolted for the dark corners of the world like an angry Irishman to happy hour.

(cont'd)
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
>>53955118
You mean like I did?
After I had already taken the Wyld Hunt drawback.
>>
File: Sandiego fhtagn.jpg (27KB, 468x444px) Image search: [Google]
Sandiego fhtagn.jpg
27KB, 468x444px
>>53955202
That sublime moment when every clue points in the right direction-that's when a seasoned dick smells a setup. But my thoughts were an all-percussion symphony on a ten state tour, with a special apperance by my hearts thundering a mile a minute. So I watched, and waited, hidden behind Roddenberry's moon as my quarry worked.

It was the hounds that gave her away-slavering and snarling as their bulbous proboscises licked the ash from between universes off their rubbery hides. The good book had said the Tindalosians had died out long ago after an ill-fated contest with the Elder Gods over temporal hunting rights, but now I bore witness to the dread rites that made them gods of theft. Blasphemous utterances, eldritch gibberings and truly evil puns spilled through the air, like blood from severed arteries. Which was also spilling from her cultist's veins.

The sacrifices, I think. There must others-nonbelievers. Sure enough, I feel the life energy of the mortals Incardanine stole freedom from left to rot as trophies in her temple-warehouses. I whisper an offer of freedom to one's ear-only to let me see through his eyes, as I give him back a measure of agency and in return he carries me in his mind to where Leng has been thoughtlessly stowed. The energy I expend through him to bring it into my grasp leaves him burnt and broken, but in no time at all Leng is a bauble.

"Going somewhere?" hissed a voice like chopped flesh. Turning I found the Crimson Queen herself behind me, her loyal hounds slavering at her feat. She does not threaten. She simply waves the key to my warehouse.

"You will hand over the plane. You will do so truly, and without tampering with it because you have so much more to lose than I"

Why, dammit? I just have to know.

"Why do any of us do anything? It was there. And now it's mine. I don't even care what the Black Pharaoh wanted it for, it was well hidden enough to invoke me"

(Cont'd)
>>
>>53955201
because cliffc's dumb ass is always ripe for a good shitpost-bait.
>>
>>53955151
So are you nyarko posting now? I wonder how you'll react if we ever do get a Haiyore jump.
>>
File: not dame.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
not dame.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>53955235
Hastur and Nodens abruptly struck from nowhere-choking the hounds first. In a fit of pique I released the Beyondlight that held together the shiny, ornate and utterly false key she'd pickpocketed. Turning from Incarnadine's scream and the battling gods, Pocketing Leng, the nephilim and cherubim that answered me hit the scene like a deus ex machina, as I beat a hasty retreat well beyond space and time-all the way back to my office.

And that sinking feeling hit rock bottom the moment I saw the dame sitting in MY chair, her feet propped up on MY table, drinking MY divine liquor. It all made sense now-the tipoff from Nodens, the King talking shop, a pair like Dagon and Hydra working for some jumped up alien.

I knew that "dame" was trouble, and she still played us all like a damn fiddle.

"Do you know how long it took me to break out of that damn fiery lake, and throttle that joke of your PRECIOUS father in Heaven? Turnabout is fair play" she retorted, her voice deepening and reverberating. "Anyway, now that we've indulged your Benefactor's" she spat the word like a curse "nostalgia trip, I want to talk about us"

There is no us, I didn't retort violently, when an ether magnum is worth a thousand words. The window behind shattered under my shots, like all the dame's false pretensions. Starting with the idea "she" was any kind of dame.

"Before we go through this song and dance" called out Nyarlathotep, as I poured killing essence through my gunfire, "I just have one question for you: Why are you doing this? You're not stupid, so what the blazes do you think making war against me will even achieve? A game's a game, but don't you think you're taking all of this too seriously?"

(Cont'd)
>>
>>53955181
Except in most cases, you would still be able to deal with it. In fact, it could probably be dealt with in-setting if anyone actually knew about it. But no, the jump makes it pointless to even try, which is pretty much completely against the themes of Solars and Exalted in general. But whatevs.
>>
>>53955249
>In fact, it could probably be dealt with in-setting if anyone actually knew about it.

And then you take into account the one Sister of Fate who actually does know but is ensuring nobody finds out because it's not time for it to be known yet.

That shit's just gonna fuck up all the things.
>>
File: jc12.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>53955247
"What did I ever do to you? Kill some literal whos? Spook you now and then? You've DATED people who've wronged you, personally, more than I have!"

The wishes formed in my mind's eye, and I cast them out. Having no other recourse, the Crawling Chaos finally assumed it's namesake even as the true nature of the universe spilled into my office.

"In fact, in case you haven't noticed I MADE you what you are! Without the fear of me, you'd just be another statistical nothing of will and matter! So is it too much to ask for a little APPRECIATION?!". Eldritch lightning and irradiated cinders surrounded a wave of utter disintegration converging all around me.

Like I said. I knew the dame was trouble the minute it walked into my office.

"Listen to me! Order. Chaos. Creation. Destruction. Reality" howled a thousand mouths from the indescribeable abyss before me "It's all bullshit. She's such a fucking hypocrite! At least I don't pretend to be anything other than a monster! At least I'm not afraid to admit I'm alone in the multiverse!" it screamed.

More impotantly though-so was the office.

"But" it added "I don't have to be. WE don't have to be. Just give me back Leng. I'll fix the damn star shit-and then, I can show you what you can really do once she stops holding you back and have FUN. I can break the chain that binds you"

And that's when it noticed my office wasn't being destroyed. It sagged, as I calmly pressed the button that flipped it's indestructible panneling to reveal arrays of soulbreaker orbs reflected endlessly in silver wood. All about to detonate.

"This won't even really kill either of us. I just have to know. Why, dammit?"

I dropped the gun and began hefting Leng like a truncheon.

"...sonuvabitch, you called my bluff. You really are a d-"

And then the world went white.

>FIN

>>53955245
Hell no, but my archnemesis is. And if it hasn't been made clear,b̡̧̛̛ą̷͟d̸̷ļ̧͠͠y͜͞͡
>>
>>53955197

0/10

>>53955201

why bother inventing a shitpost when you can quote one?
>>
>>53955197
Yes you do, only it isn't significant for them. Lunars don't have a serious problem with it until older and Dragonbloods have an easily manageable curse.

The Solars get fucked over by it, the abyssals get really fucked over by it, Infernals get varying degrees of fucked over by it depending on their Torment and how many acts of villainy they preform.
>>
>>53955295
The Lunar Great Curse is almost exactly like the Solar one. Abysssals had their Great Curse removed by the Neverborn and Resonance works the same way only because the writers are lazy.
>>
>>53955197
Except for Sidereals it specifically does state that you suffer from the curse.

And both Dragon-blooded and Lunars mention it in the notes.
>>
>>53955353
To be fair Resonance kinda makes sense when you look at it as the Neverborn being spiteful, unimaginative shits with a chip on their shoulder against the things that killed them
>>
>>53955118
I don't think you start glowing and reveal yourself like the SB jump.
>>
>>53955295
...don't Yozis themselves suffer Torment too for some reason? Why's that
>>
>>53952948
It'd be cool if there was an Exaltation section in the beginning of the jump which gave more detail on what said weapons actually entail. Also, the Anima Powers of each Caste should be at least mentioned, and the text before the backgrounds should be either revised or moved somewhere else, for people who don't take an Exaltation, and thus situations which wouldn't apply to them.
>>
>>53955249
The drawback doesn't say you can't cure it, does it?
>>
Just posting this here so people can see that progress is being made. I'm slowly working my way through perks, and then it's on to items, companions, drawbacks, and then the Mamodo Supplement.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/17ciEVRrWbScqD4RXok_I9QKb1DigsC5tTmMwOidJ7TA/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53955470
Drawbacks are by default non-curable. If you have a drawback that says you're blind, you can't cast a blindness curing spell and use it for free points.
>>
File: photo.png (90KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
90KB, 308x308px
>>53952934
> during the beginning of your chain
I stole a shitload of drugs. But, like, overthecounter drugs. Particularly headache medicine, because I have chronic headaches, but really just basically all kinds, including a lot of vitamins and supplements. Just anything I could get my hands on, really. I had just... like... huge fucking piles of aspirin and ibuprofen bottles.
I stole a bunch of fans, space heaters, and refrigerators, because back before I could just build and/or replicate shit, that's how I climate controlled my warehouse. If it was too hot in the world outside I would actually just open up one of the refrigerators and let it blow cold air out into the room.
I also stole a bunch of blankets, pillows... and in Infamous, I actually cleaned out an entire mattress store. Broke in during the night and just shoved the entire inventory into warehouse portals.

Taking the portal option REALLY makes early chain thievery super easy, by the way. Open a portal and just shove things inside. Just stupid ridiculously easy. That's how I cleaned out the capital library in Amestris.
... because I also stole books. Lots and lots of books.

Oh, and toilet paper! LOTS of toilet paper. And bowls and silverware, and gas, a couple cars, a bunch of TVs for Video Conduit refills, videogames, any clothes I liked ...
I guess my warehouse kinda looked like someone prepping for the apocalypse?
Except I already had infinite food, water, and electricity, so I didn't need to stock on that.
>>
>>53955470
It's a drawback, and that's how drawbacks work, even if it wasn't heavily implied in the drawback text itself.
>>
>>53955388
Not usually but Devil Tigers can make them suffer it.
>>
>>53953689
>Constant pain to use any of your charms, getting on the shit list of most of the newly incarnated solars, and a massive vulnerability to holy magic I thought was worth the +300 to be honest.
It's more of a +200, to be honest.

And that's mostly the constant pain, which no other Creature of Darkness has.

It's not like Solars have a CoD-radar. They probably wouldn't ever realise you are one. And again, Holy magic is rare.

If it just made you a normal Creature of Darkness without the extra pain added on top for no reason I can discern, I think it would really only be +100.
>>
>>53955504
But you could use robot eye stalks to see, or use one of those synesthesia perks to work around it. You can always work around drawbacks.
>>
>>53955504
>>53955530
Well that depends on the jump and drawback in question. Sometimes you can overcome them. And this isn't so much a drawback that you're choosing for extra points as it is a "hey, this is a thing that happens to Exalts".
>>
>>53955472
Might be putting the cart before the horse a bit, but, a few suggestions/requests for the Supplement: a giant mech like the one Baltro had, multiple options for varying degrees of huge, and a way to purchase different forms/transformations with rising levels of power like Clear Note. Maybe something for fusing with our Mamodo? I think Clear did something like that once he decided to just try blowing up the planet.
>>
>>53952934
I have no idea what I'd steal, as I haven't started my chain yet.
Send help.
>>
>>53955575
Most of the time you can't, actually. And the drawback explicitly says that the ways of working around it won't really work.
>>
>>53955601
Then it could easily be in the beginning of the jump where it explains Exaltations rather than a drawback that fiats past everything you have, and which are usually assumed to be irremovable unless otherwise noted.
>>
>>53955566
From a first-jump perspective, being unable to use your Charms without constant pain and being considered a CoD is practically a death sentence.
>>
>>53955601
Some people wank that some drawbacks like that aren't fiat enforced like normal ones, most people don't.
>>
>>53954521
>making Unconquered something that isn't a universal learning boost, which Solars already get for skills and their own Charms. Maybe I'll keep the passive spiritual growth? Probably not. Thanks to everyone who chimed in.
Honestly... do we need a capstone booster here? That's usually for being "more special than you"... but Solars all have the same potential by default.

I personally think it'd be better to just have those effects as normal perks, either stand-alone or folded into other stuff.
>>
>>53955699
>>53955647
Why don't we just ask the jumpmaker?
>>
>>53955686
Eh, not really. Solars can ignore pain pretty easily, and again, being a CoD really doesn't matter much.

People can't just look at you and say "yeah, that's a Creature of Darkness". There's no physical tells or anything, even All-Encompassing Sorcerer's Sight or all the Awareness Charms wouldn't tell people that.

And considering you're a Solar, you're pretty unlikely to face Holy effects. Even if people know, Holy effects would still be rare.
>>
>>53955603
I'm going to be adding options for just about every element and spell type shown and several that aren't, don't you worry.
>>
Who's more aesthetically ideal for a femdom character, a Night Elf or a Draenei? Bonus points for justifying your answer. Thanks!
>>
>>53953352
Oh, hey, if you're still here, can Oath-maker be used to summon items /onto/ you or just into your hands? Like an outfit or set of armor? Also, does it count things that go together as one item, or would it require multiple "slots" for something like a suit of armor or bow and quiver?
>>
>>53956009
Don't start this, anon. Do you WANT them to start posting the Maiev/Illidan fanart?
>>
>>53956009
Draenei. Because those eyebrows are anything but aesthetic. Also, they're like psuedo-demons in appearance, which are pretty dominant in pop-culture.
>>
>>53956009
>Who's more aesthetically ideal for a femdom character, a Night Elf or a Draenei?

On your knees, human worm. Your aesthetics, your ideals, they don't matter. This isn't about YOUR pleasure. I want you to contemplate this lesson as you lick your way up your mistress' boot, and I want worship in your eyes as you gaze up at her.
>>
>>53956036
It's an honest question, tho. My jumper gravitates toward femdom themes and I'd like some advice. The Draenei look wicked and strong, but as I understand it the NE are giant.
>>
>>53956059
Hey, thanks for trying to play along but that's not my thing. See >>53956078

>>53956047
Are Draenei as big as NE canonically?
>>
>>53956009
How is this a question?

Goat penises.
>>
>>53956078
Night Elves are pretty big, yeah. But that's because of exposure to the Well of Eternity for thousands of years, the arcane magic making them evolve. So they're around 7-8ft tall.

I'm sure you can imagine what would happen if you gave the same amount of time to a Draenei.
>>
>>53952870
>>53952929
>You had one job, OP.
Last thread was #1572.
What did you do with thread #1573, anon?
>>
>>53956107
So you're saying I should start bathing in the Well and drinking bottled WoE water?
>>
>>53956078
>>53956107
Also, one other thing. Draenei who are exposed to Fel or become Eredar end up becoming fucking huge. Just look at a lot of the in-game models and see the difference, it seems becoming demons means becoming a giant among giants. So if you found a way to do that to Night Elves without going Satyr, you could likewise get a lot of hugeness.
>>
>>53956131
>bathing and drinking
DO NOT. I don't know exactly what you should do, but soaking in it seems like a bad idea.
>>
>>53956131
Maybe bottle it before bathing in it.
>>
>>53956009
Night Elf. Stepping on people's more fun when you can actually wear boots.

Also, unless you go Eredar, Draenei are insufferable goody two-shoes.

...Honestly, I'd say go High/Blood Elf though.

>>53956129
I bet Val ate it.
>>
>>53956160
Good call

>>53956139
>>53956153
So for maximum effect I should expose myself to the Well and the Fel? Though probably not at the same time right?

>>53956168
Why Blood Elf?
>>
>>53956139
There's normal-sized Eredar too, so getting huge is not a guaranteed thing.

Though the Eredar Twins make a good case for going with that.
>>
>>53956168
>insufferable

But alien cinnamon rolls are cute, in both the romantic and the platonic sense.
>>
>>53956192
>Why Blood Elf?
They're arrogant with an obsession for power, and they're living in a borderline fascist state (what with the propaganda and mind-control).

And they can get pretty sadistic, like for example Shinfel in the Warlock Class Hall stuff.

Also, they're more aesthetically pleasing to me. Even if they're a bit smaller, you could apparently fix that with the Well and Fel?
>>
So speaking of WoW, is there some way I can dip into the lore outside of reading bland wiki articles? I really don't have the time or the money to actually play the game, but the lore seems interesting enough.
>>
>>53956325
Recently, they've come out with Volume 2 of the WoW Chronicles. It's where I've been doing research for the setting / jump.

beyond that, given that OA's adding the TTRPG stuff I can see about uploading a few of the PDFs here. And coupled with that, there's a shit-ton of books - http://wow.gamepedia.com/Novels

do keep in mind Metzen has less of a grasp on the idea of "canon" than Games Workshop, so there will be a few inconsistencies.
>>
>>53956093
>Are Draenei as big as NE canonically?
Draenei are 7 to 8 feet tall, women tend towards the lower end and are a lot slimmer, but they're still tall as fuck. That's about the same as a female night elf, so a female draenei is around the same height or slightly taller.
>>
So on a scale of "Third Age LotR" to "Drizzt before he was a cliche", how bitch-ass are World of Warcraft elves?
>>
Could we fucking stop talking about World of Warcraft.

We were on a nice Exalted kick. We have an Exalted jump to discuss.
>>
>>53956444
>first bitch about Exalted
>then bitch about WoW
I bet you were the one bitching about Wormposting and Fateposting too.
>>
>>53956359
Thanks!

>do keep in mind Metzen has less of a grasp on the idea of "canon" than Games Workshop, so there will be a few inconsistencies.
Oh man, between MtG and comic books, I'm more than inundated. Long as they don't completely change a character's sexuality or species every couple of books, I'm good.
>>
>>53956444
An Exalted Jump that's getting a massive rework. I'm sure that Heavens and Wukong understand loud and clear what exactly they have to change.
>>
>>53956444
Wukong is gone so there's no sense in asking for clarifications. Stay salty, pigfucker.
>>
>>53956444
Let's just talk about you, then.

Man, you sure are pathetic, huh?
>>
>>53956468
Bitchtits McGee.
>>
>>53956416
Current elves have had a big fall of their own in WoW. Night Elves are basically Sindar with more actual magic, High Elves are basically extinct squatters in human cities, and Blood Elves are barely about somewhere like Gondor in technology. They have actual civilization so I wouldn't compare them to Third Age elves (better knowledge, way less to actually show for it) but they don't compare to even Second Age Noldor.

>>53956444
>Shitpost when we talk about WoW
>Shitpost when we talk about Exalted
You have it easy lately huh?
>>
When's the last time your creations got out of hand, /jc/?
>>
>>53956501
I meant more how do they act and tend to be portrayed?
>>
>>53956533
Warforged geth were a mistake
>>
File: IMG_1114.png (112KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.png
112KB, 500x600px
>>53956078
Hmm. I'd go with Night Elf because they're more traditionally matriarchal. The first Night Elf queen, Azshara (whose character portrait on the wiki, by the way, is the most femdommy thing I've seen related to WoW) brainwashed the rest of the species into corruption with Solar-style beauty.

And tried to summon Sargeras to Azeroth specifically because she thought he was the only male worthy of her.

Repeat: She tried to end the world for a cosmic booty call.

>>53952934
I bought a lot of cinnamon toast crunch way back in the day, but that doesn't count because at the time I thought it was unrefined choice points.

These days I usually just convert matter out of my own energy, but I still like to collect coffee as a connoiseur. Even the chilled, canned stuff the convenience stores sell to drink on the go.
>>
>>53956550
Arrogant and distant, especially night elves. Blood elves are arrogant and power hungry. High Elves are arrogant but much more friendly, especially since they rely on humans to survive at all at this point. No more than your typical D&D elves.
>>
>>53956444
How about why you havent used Bayformers for a King Arthur jump option
>>
File: tumblr_ocea0hKs3C1qdz4bwo1_1280.jpg (339KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocea0hKs3C1qdz4bwo1_1280.jpg
339KB, 720x960px
Which jumps have the best halos?
>>
>>53956590
So how do you feel knowing everybody is pushing OA to get rid of the highest canon companion tier meaning you can't get your moon waifu?
>>
>>53956611
Reminder that this is the movie where Megatron does literally nothing wrong
>>
File: laughing akus.png (3MB, 3307x2126px) Image search: [Google]
laughing akus.png
3MB, 3307x2126px
>>53956590
>she tried to end the world for a cosmic booty call
>>
>>53956599
Ah, so just standard elves, then? Bleh, I was hoping for son begging more interesting.
>>
>>53956590
It's kind of sad when you then remember that Sargeras immediately had a boner for Azeroth's world-soul after that battle, so Azshara was pretty much just wasting her time. Granted she was wasting her time anyway, but the fucking arrogance on that woman might have been dashed if she realized that.
>>
>>53955612
>Most of the time you can't, actually.
Bullshit unless a drawback says you cannot work around it you usually can.
>>
>>53956640
They're very distantly related to Warhammer elves, but WoW is way more lighthearted in the end.
>>
>>53956620
I can't think of any.
>>
>>53956640
Eh, night elves were originally written to be "feral" and "wild," so you could always just fanwank that that interpretation is still in effect.
>>
>>53956611
What
H
A
T
>>
>>53956674
Bay.
>>
>>53956681
More like Bae
>>
>>53956620
Halo.
>>
>>53956620
Asura's Wrath, Charmed, Zendikar (kinda), Marvel Magic (kinda), Exalted - The Solars... Madness Combat? I'm sure the crown in S&S could eventually evolve into one if you gave it time.
>>
>>53956690
Halo is a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>53956620
>>53956704
Oh, yeah, and Kill la Kill.
>>
File: IMG_1113.png (174KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1113.png
174KB, 500x458px
>>53956672
>feral and wild

...even back in the RTS games that always felt like more of an informed attribute only the orcs really brought up. Night elves actually talking to people seemed perfectly civilised in a LOTR-y way; I always figured they were just surprised by amazon archers after years of fighting high elves.

>>53956646
Maybe, but then again-she seems to have taken being turned into not!Ursula as the Old Gods' sockpuppet pretty well. You'd think being mutated into a sea monster and enslaved by the enemies of reality would do a number to your ego, but apparently she's just like "yep, I'ma queen of the ocean now, all other elves are just posers"
>>
>>53956797
>Old Gods' sockpuppet pretty well
>implying that's not just Aszhara on boatloads of corruption and mindrape making her believe that it's awesome
Come on now.
>>
>>53956704
>>53956735
Thanks.

>>53956690
I dislike you.
>>
>>53952948
>Drop-In [Free]
>Fighter [100]
>Merchant [100]
>Scholar [100]
Why did you do this? Dragonblooded was free choice.
Please either remove the costs, or reduce costs to 50 CP and challenge yourself to make some small 50 CP items and 50 CP general perks.
>spend 100cp to choose your starting location from the list
Also a good candidate for 50 CP.

>Age and gender are irrelevant, and may be chosen freely
Age is not completely irrelevant. They need to be a mortal before exalting, with an immortals lifespan. Anywhere from single digits to ~120 Creation years (for a mortal with access to age staving cordial) is possible, but no more. Might want to add a range there.

>500 - Unconquered
Is a bit expensive for a capstone booster. 400 CP is the standard price.

>Companions
>The Circle [100/300/600]
This is expensive. I understand why, because of the benefits.
I'd like to point out this a Jump where a Mass Import option is appropriate. Because Solars used to be the head of the Exalted Host. AKA Legions of dragonbloods. An option to import all your companions as your dragon blooded host. With say a free background and 300 CP each, but cannot purchase caste perks or items. Perhaps a higher tier that makes them Legendary Breeding

>Lunar Mate
This needs a price drop to 100 CP. Right now it is more expensive than importing a Solar, and grants less benefits. A background and CP so spend on non caste stuff would also be appropriate.

Right now only jumper can have a Lunar mate. Please allow companion Solars to spend their CP on a Lunar mate, or make the option tiered (100 CP for a mate for 1 Solar, 200 CP for a mate for up to 5 Solars, 300 CP for all Solars having a Lunar mate.)
>>
>>53956839
>Is a bit expensive for a capstone booster. 400 CP is the standard price.
That has never been the case. 500 was the first and is the standard.
>>
>>53956839
>400 CP is the standard price.
There's no such thing as "standard price". Even if there was, 500 CP is definitely the most common.
>>
>>53956839
>I'd like to point out this a Jump where a Mass Import option is appropriate.
So it doesn't seem that fitting, given your justification only makes sense for way in the past, not the current time most of Exalted is in.
>>
>>53956590
>>53956646
>>53956797
I always thought it'd be a good idea to off her and try to twist the Naga into at least being a Neutral faction. Underwater races are neat, and the only friendly ones currently are the koi fish.
>>
>>53956839
The usual guy, demanding changes to fit his build. Nice to see you again. Not really but you constantly show up anyway, even when disliked.
>>
>>53956839
>Because Solars used to be the head of the Exalted Host.
Keywords being "used to".

Doesn't seem appropriate at all.
>>
Yo but. You know what this means.

DROP POD ENTRY ONTO ARGUS
LIVING GET OUT
DEATH KNIGHTS COME TO GET SHIT DONE.
>>
>>53956839
>Let companions buy companions
Fucking seriously? Do you even think?
>>
>>53955151
>Drawbacks: What In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?
Honorverse and Carmen Sandiego are supposed to have updates coming. Marvel_Anon posted some changed he was going to make for the next version, and then vanished.

Personally, I think he was eaten by a Polar Bear earlier, and was communicating from a laptop in the bears stomach. But then the bear got eaten by a whale, and now the signal cannot reach...

Because Fucking Alaska, man!
>>
File: 1355771050740.png (46KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1355771050740.png
46KB, 256x256px
>>53956839
>Age is not completely irrelevant.
It's irrelevant unless they want to put in a young age drawback.

Speaking off, I always figured the penalty for that made very little sense. -2 from all attributes and abilities? Come on, they're Exalted. Pretty sure being an Exalted can overcome the frailty of being a child without them needing to expend Essence, it's such a minor thing. I always figured it was just the devs hating child characters or something which, considering how it's a game to be a Sue and fit in, doesn't make a lot of sense for me. That's the one thing they take issue with?
>>
>>53956881
...you okay in there, buddy?
>>
>>53952948
Why the custom charm cap? I thought Solars had enough material up to 7 or 8 at least.
>>
>>53956922
MUH STANDARDS
>>
>>53956881
Eradicate Forsaken scum.
>>
>>53956893
Letting your Solar/Lunar companions get their Bondmates was accepted in Infernals and Lunars. Of all the shit he's asking, that's the most reasonable.
>>
>>53956797
You need to go to SB to defend Heavens' honor, because damn is he getting BTFO over there.
>>
File: Deep Web.png (2MB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Web.png
2MB, 1536x1536px
STELARISANON WHERE IS THE UPDATE
>>
>>53956920
No but seriously.

Death knights have been getting shit done, whereas everybody else has been kinda fucking up and fucking around.

Not only that, but their campaign and entire plot has been the most fucking metal.

I'm just sayin'. Death Knights are gonna be the wrecking ball on the legion.
>>
>>53956915
Scroll of Heroes is poorly written in general, this is no real suprise.
>>
>>53956939
They'd whine about everything.
>>
>>53956896
After what I learned about America today I feel Im gonna give anyone from there a bit more leeway. Place sounds like 1984.
>>
>>53956893
>Fucking seriously? Do you even think?
To have their solar exaltation have a Lunar Mate companion. It's something he would need to specifically allow. And get down off your high horse please because.
1: That is the method other Exalted jumps use if you were paying attention.
2: I mentioned another option if he wanted Jumper to by buying companions directly.

>>53956880
>Keywords being "used to".
So you are saying the Dragonblooded Host Mass Import should be discounted to Drop Ins?
>>
>>53956922
There was enough REEEEE'ing on the IRC for the jumpmakers to capitulate. That's the only reason, really.
>>
>>53956953
>wrecking ball on the legion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6DmHGYy_xk
>>
File: 1472610653465.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472610653465.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>53956942
>>
Is this all just another flavor of shitposting.
>>
>>53956953
Death Knights seem cool. Are they decaying corpses in canon?
>>
>>53956852
>That has never been the case.
>>53956859
>There's no such thing as "standard price". Even if there was, 500 CP is definitely the most common.
Well I found the Red haters. Have fun with your 'alternative facts' there.
>>
>>53956995
Pretty much any "discussion" on Exalted is shitposting, yeah.
>>
>>53956973
He unironically says two days after the Sussex PD went on Twitter to brag about sending some to jail over a Facebook post
>>
>>53956983
So it's another thing we can blame on Red.

Fucking fantastic.
>>
>>53956881
DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES
>>
>>53957002
What are alternative facts?
>>
>>53956956
At least it's not Scroll of the Monk.
>>
>>53957012
Red hasn't commented on jumps in months you rancid bagelbutt.
>>
>>53957001
They range in how preserved they are. Some are skeletons, some are zombified, some are frozen and look intact, some were actually well embalmed and look alive if not for the glowing blue eyes.
>>
>>53956915
>It's irrelevant unless they want to put in a young age drawback.
Hi there, I'm a newly exalted Solar, but because of 'reasons' am actually over 700 years old, with centuries of backstory and connections. Because age is irrelevant, right?
>>
>>53957002
Red started the 500 trend you retard.
>>
>>53957044
Who the fuck else would try and shit on jumps, jumpmakers, and jumpers from the fucking hugbox that is IRC.
>>
>>53957011
Fucking commies man. Apparently the UN is trying to sanction America now for leaving the paris accords which were supposedly non binding and poland for not taking in refugees. What has our world come to?
>>
>>53957059
Yeah, you're capped at 3 essence until you live 100 years with that exaltation regardless, so nobody cares.
>>
>>53952948
>Starfall
>Pogo stick of doom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ausVTbgTCpU
>>
>>53957064
You? Or plenty of other people. Your paranoia is on the level of a bloated watermelon, you lettucehead.
>>
>>53957079
An attempted world police state by greedy bastards in power and the final throes of resistance from independent parties.
>>
>>53957064
Only worm hugs because worm is the hug whore
>>
>>53957079
>What has our world come to?
Relearning old lessons with new tools, so just the usual
>>
>>53956973
The UK is one playing with a formalized thought police while the US SC just upheld freedom of speech 8-0. Take your hand wringing elsewhere.
>>
>>53956922
>Why the custom charm cap? I thought Solars had enough material up to 7 or 8 at least.
The custom charm cap was put in place in the very beginning with solars in mind, because they have the worst charms. (In terms of wanking potential)

So you can wank the published stuff, but no recursive wanking of high end charms allowed. (Wanking a custom 'I win everything forever' charm, and then wanking your wank all over the thread until everyone else feels disgusted and in need of a shower.)

It'd just be too much wank, anon!
>>
>>53957152
Except the constant justification jumpmakers have used for it is that there isn't enough charms above level 5 to base custom stuff off of, which is absolutely not the case in Solars.
>>
Have you heard the tale of bloody raw bones?
>>
>>53957152
Wouldn't be need for this wank if we just had a bit of Jumpmaker-to-anon trust.
>>
>>53957182
Jumpmakers are lying drama queens, news at 11. They're pretty much this community's equivalent to politicians. What did you expect?
>>
>>53957101
But which is which? Who is who?

The cycle repeats, endlessly. Soon the fires of devastation will wipe clean the Earth and the cycle shall begin anew.

This twisted game that all life plays can only end when the cosmos itself dies.
>>
A question about the Exalted jumps in general:
Is there a way to seal an Exalted's powers (an Exaltation? not familiar with the rpg) until after the jump, so that I don't need to deal with the Great Curse?

It seems that at least some of the jumps remove the Great Curse thing after the jump is over, so I'd rather that my companions and I forego the powers until after the jumps.

Anyone got any info that could help me out?
>>
>>53957144
>while the US SC just upheld freedom of speech 8-0
What did they do?
>>
>>53957216
>jumpmaker-to-anon trust
You only need to look at >>53957233 to see that there was never trust to begin with. Entitlement is rampant.
>>
>>53957080
>capped at 3 essence until you live 100 years
>3 essence
>100 years
This might be a good argument. If you knew what you were talking about.
>>
>>53957216
>Jumpmaker-to-anon trust
>Jumpmaker
>Anon
>Trust
>Trusting

wew lad
>>
>>53957245
Most "drawbacks" that prevent you from gaining an Exaltation still give it to you after the jump, so just use one of those "drawbacks". And for the ones which don't, it'll only really be noticeable for Solars while you're there, and the rest of them could be resisted with proper perks anyway rather than fiating them as unmitigatable drawbacks.
>>
>>53957233
>They're pretty much this community's equivalent to politicians.
Hey now, there's no need for that kind of name-calling!
>>
>>53957252
I think anon is talking about the case with the Asian band who wanted to call themselves the Slants. Their Trademark or Copy Write (I don't remember which) was rejected and they brought it to the supreme court.

They Ruled that Hate Speech, such as racial slurs like slants, is protected by the first amendment.
>>
>>53957333
That was a pretty stupid thing to take all the way to the fucking SC. I mean, it's barely even a slur and they're Asian.
>>
>>53957263
>>53957285
There's literally no reason not to, though. The only thing that can happen if you give a little trust is that someone furiously wanks something in their single-player imagination game. It doesn't adversely affect them at all, and blatant over-wanking is likely to be shot down by the thread. All it does is permanently impose non-canon limits on reasonable people for no good reason. Like, seriously, if someone wanks that they can use Harry Potter magic to create stars, then they're flat-out wrong, regardless of any rulings on the matter.
>>
>>53957252
Band named The Slants wanted to copywrite their stuff, but it kept getting shut down due to >muh h8 speech. Nevermind they're all asian and they chose that name so to attempt to reclaim the term. Anyway the SC upheld 8-0 that offense does not override free speech.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/19/533514196/the-slants-win-supreme-court-battle-over-bands-name-in-trademark-dispute

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/16pdf/15-1293_1o13.pdf
>>
>>53957298
The drawbacks work for me, but my companions can't use them. (Unless companions can take drawbacks unless otherwise specified? Not sure on the ruling for that.)

What's the Great Curse for Lunars? Would mental resistances/immunities or willpower be enough? I don't think that one is perk-resistant.
>>
>>53957379
>reasonable people

You've been here how fucking long?
>>
>>53957060
>Red started the 500 trend you retard.
MCU Capstone Booster, 400 CP.
MCU Capstone Booster part 2, 400 CP
Warframe Capstone Booster, 400 CP
Are the most recent Capstone Boosters I've seen posted to the thread.
>>
>>53957374
And yet people were denying them a trademark. It was stupid that it had to go that far, but that's a commentary on how far some of this SJW/PC shit has gone.
>>
>>53957374
True but it sets an important precedent, even inane cases like this can be important due to how US law works and this was a big win for the US end of the free speech issues that seem to be going on in western countries.
>>
>>53957379
Well to be fair if they mean the ILLUSION of stars or simply adding points of light to the night sky then they're probably right.
>>
What is the absolute stupidest sapient species in the entire chain?
>>
>>53957379
FTL Wizards, tho.
>>
>>53957468
>inb4 "humans"
>>
>>53957468
Humans.
>>
>>53957468
Kender, Orks, or HP Wizards.
>>
>>53957468
I'm sure one of the species from one of our various jumps that take place in "comedy" settings, like Futurama or Rick and Morty.
>>
>>53957422
>>53957430
When did this shit become so prevalent? Was it about 2012 it started to really become annoying?

Is that when you should start tearing down societies in modern day jumps?

>>53957468
Humans. I think this thread proves that.
>>
File: Snidely.jpg (44KB, 343x350px) Image search: [Google]
Snidely.jpg
44KB, 343x350px
>>53957486
>>53957492
>>
>>53957492
>>53957515
Humans are at least savvy enough to know just how bad they can get.

Kender have no such self-awareness.
>>
>>53957468
Pakled.
>>
>>53957486
>>53957492
>>53957515
Humans are smart enough to fuck shit up though, if we were dumber we would stick to simple idiot proof stuff. We are smart enough to make complicated technology and societies but too stupid not to fuck it all up.
>>
>>53957419
Resident Evil, Bayonetta, God of War. All 500 capstone boosters. All the first jumps to do capstone boosters.
>>
>>53957560
>+2 INT, -2 WIS
>>
>>53957571
Exactly.
>>
>>53957571
>+1 END, +2 INT, -3 WIS

FTFY
>>
>>53957569
Not valid.
>>
>>53957468
[/spoiler]Fairies[/spoiler]
>>
>>53957623
Neither's yer birth certificate ;)
>>
>>53957625
Perhaps, but they're adorable and great appendage warmers.
>>
File: 1495377626919.jpg (247KB, 850x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1495377626919.jpg
247KB, 850x1167px
>>53957625
You can tell that a fairy made this post.
>>
>>53957623
>a jumpmaker who's still here
>those jumps aren't valid lol
What.
>>
File: Gash Bell Jumpchain.pdf (747KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Gash Bell Jumpchain.pdf
747KB, 1x1px
OKAY, SO, this here is a WIP of the Zatch Bell/Gash Bell Jump, all it's got is the intro, origins, and perks, it is NOT jumpable, but I'm sharing it so people can see progress is really being made and get some advice on perk balancing.
>>
>>53957379
>There's literally no reason not to, though.
You are an idiot.
Unrestricted 'sure, make up your own E7 charms' would just be used to paint the jump as a power grab and declare it invalid.

Like Tamerai gets assholes calling Generic Video Game Developer a power grab. Generic Video Game Developer. Because there isn't a drawback cap. I added the effects together once, and taking every capstone and capstone booster would make you Lex Luthors level in business and some mundane science. Minus his bread and butter superscience bullshit he uses for the plots of the week. And plus the inexplicable ability to summon three pieces of summon art to life at human levels. For taking all the stuff in the jump.
Anons are just assholes, anon.
>>
So, how exactly do Castes in Exalted work? Are a certain number of Exaltations set to be Eclipse/Night/whatever, or is it more dependent on who receives one?
>>
>>53957762
the former
>>
>>53957762
Both.
>>
>>53957468
Exalts. Gods maybe if you don't thing Exalts are a species.
>>
>>53957713
>The Golden Book
>Lets you cast spells from any other spellcaster you've defeated
>>
Is there anyone else here who won't be using the Solars jump no matter how good it turns out to be in the end because you can't stand Solar's?
>>
I maintain that the shitposter is legitimately triggered by Exalted for some reason, since it seems to set him off into maximum whiny mode every time.
>>
>>53957811
Yes, and?
>>
>>53957840
I probably won't be using it just because I don't understand Exalted. But that's not really the same thing.
>>
>>53957859
I thought it was WoW that buttblasts him the most though, since it reminds him nobody wants to be his friend.
>>
>>53957860
That's blatantly overpowered
>>
>>53957894
Stick with the Exalted bitching.
>>
>>53957811
Don't you have to beat them first?
>>
>>53957713
It would be great if you changed the orientation to portrait and made it so there's more than one perk/item per page, but that's just a personal preference/convenience thing. Look alright so far.
>>
>>53957894
And you're blatantly shitposting.
>>
>>53957811
Yes, that's the point.
>>53957894
But it's not? Unless you're seeing something I'm not that has nothing to do with inter-jump balance.
>>53957912
Yes, you do have to beat them first.
>>53957915
I'll consider putting it in portrait mode, though personally I rather like the wide look.
>>
>>53957882
He is weirdly pissed off by WoW, that's true. I mean, at first I thought it was just normal shitposting, but I think he's actually getting angry about it. And I don't know why. Why WoW in particular?
>>
>>53957840
Hi, ASA.
>>
>>53957840
I'm waiting for Fair Folk to be done before I decide if I want to ever become a Solar so I can take all the exalted jumps at once, but I'll probably avoid Solars for the same reason.
>>
>>53957966
It's probable that he tried to play it but nobody could stand being around him so he was always solo.
>>
>>53957880
I agree with you. I don't like to use a jump unless I'm kinda-sorta familiar with the source material, and Exalted seems confusing to me.
>>
>>53957894
There are already dozens of ways to do that without defeating them at all, and without the huge limits this perk imposes.
>>
>>53957713
>Question Silencer - Free
Make this generalized beyond just answer talkers to other precogs as well. Have it free during the jump, but give it a CP cost have permanently in later jumps.

>I’m not cleaning that up - 100 CP
Many of the later perks work on more then just mamodo. This one needs genericed to apply to non mamodo fights as well.
>>
>>53957762
They're made ahead of time. Used to be sixty of each Caste, but when the Deathlords and Yozi stole half of them they didn't do an even grab from every Caste, so now it's random how many each Caste makes up of the one hundred and fifty remaining Solars.
>>
>>53958083
>150 remaining Solars
Are we sure there's not even just one more?
>>
>>53958107
Yes, but you can only find him if you use Strength on the truck in Vermilion City. Trust me, anon, that totally works. I've got an uncle who works at White Wolf, he told me the secret.
>>
>>53957713
Seeker's Knowledge seems a bit much if it lets you know exactly where every specific magical person and item in the world is. I'm not sure how you'd nerf it though. Definitely seems better then the other 200s.

Although really, the idol perks just feel a bit disappointing in general, being a bit bland, overly specific and weak.
>>
>>53958107
No the Deathlords and Yozi were very anal about there being 150 on the dot, and not one less or more.
>>
>>53958167
I might switch Seeker's with Wanderer's, making it a 400 CP buy, but then Wanderer's might be superior to all the other 200s as well.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
[Majikoi, redux]

Drawbacks: Kooky Kukis, A Freaking Meteor!? Premium! Girl's Daddy (2000)

Scenario: Strongest Woman in the World
-Spouse: Ageha

Kawakami Temple

Class S

Entry Requirement (Free)
Scaled the Wall (1500)
Know Your Limits (Free)
You Utter Beast (Free)
Time for a Comeback (1300)
Pulling Powers Out of Her Ass (1000)
S Rank (Free)
You Learn Throughout Your Entire Life (Free)
Eleganto Quinto (900)
Justice Will Save This Pure World (800)
Raised Well (700)
S For Superior (400)
Canonical Friends: Momoyo, Tatsuko, Margit, Koyuki (0)
Kawakami Water (Free)

Nothing to see here, folks. I just forgot how expansive the Kuki corporation actually is.

In hindsight I should've written the Momoyo battle to have taken place in space. I think I lowballed the collateral/highballed ki redirection stuff a little much, when in hindsight it would've still been an even match while "limiting" myself to Sakra Devanum Indra Anon mode.

I figured Tesshin scratched his head a lot training me because I went full Closed Fist in Jade Empire, but also got Buddha's Palm in Kung Fu Hustle. Hence, forcing me to train away from Momoyo at all costs-leading to mounting tension as we stared hungrily at each other's unmatchable fighting forms, mercilessly fightblocked at every juncture, mildly terrorising our fellow students with the occasional arm/legwrestling match. Her aside, I got along the best with Yamato since I take a professional interest in fighting dirty-with TWO elder fight-siblings bugging him to keep training, I made sure he kept up his strength to match his smarts.

>>53957979
Hi! That guy's not actually me though, I am in fact planning to jump it[/spoiler[

It's just going to make me pissed in ways only Dalaks can understand. Not QUITE "Nyarlathotep is in the same general realm of existence" pissed, but...appreciably close from baseline tranquility

>>53957468
Raksha
>>
>>53957713
The Golden Book
> You can only use this power for twenty four hours per jump
Ouch. How about 24 hours per year or decade, for those long jumps, and once the jumpchain ends?

>>53958107
>Are we sure there's not even just one more?
approximately ~150 remaining solars. Probably more than 150, because less than the full 300 were sealed away, and the Neverborn cracked the seal and stole about half of those inside.

Exactly 50 (ten from each caste) were given to the Yozis. Those 50 are exact. The others numbers are not, and individual caste numbers are probably not even with other caste numbers anymore either except for the Infernal Exaltations.
>>
>>53954521
Honestly my biggest criticism is making the Great Curse a Mandatory Drawback instead of part of the flavor text of the exaltation. Because you can't perk away a drawback.
>>
>>53958415
Yes you can.
>>
>>53958415
To be fair it doesn't say anything about you being unable to cure it under your own initiative, reads more like it's just describing the inherent danger of the exaltation
>>
>>53958457
Nice house-rules you got there, senpai. Though you probably shouldn't talk about them in the thread.
>>
>>53958415
Probably moving the Great Curse from drawbacks to the general intro explaining what Solars just to put the issue to rest. It was mostly a holdover from the initial notes to the jump, so it'll just be in Notes or the intro to follow the usual trends of the Exalted jumps.

Whether or not this means anything, I don't really know or care, but I'm not stubborn enough to fight over this. Virtue Flaws aren't even that hard to deal with half of the time. Unless you take the Temperance one that results in you giving away everything in your Warehouse. That would suck.
>>
*Giddy* Exalted solar jump!!! Now I can be a Solar(ish) x 3. Generic Exalted (Solar), Exalted -Solars, Exalted -Infernals(Solar Flavour). Let the glorious golden bullshit Begin!!!

Also has there been any other updates on the Darth Bane Trilogy Jump?
>>
>>53956009
>Who's more aesthetically ideal for a femdom character, a Night Elf or a Draenei? Bonus points for justifying your answer. Thanks!
Well female Draenei do have horse-cocks
>>
>>53958487
Generic isn't considered valid here, so bragging about it is a bad idea.
>>
>>53958487
>Darth Bane
Jumpmaker said 'very soon' last thread, and before he said he was almost finished with two of the jumps he was working on. So, presumably it's almost done.
>>
>>53958475
Reminder that theres a drawback that makes the Great Curse explicitly incurable until the jump's end. Just use perks that need you to actually do a thing instead of being resistance/willpower based

>>53958487
>x3

KYS, you want courtesy then discuss your own crap where it belongs. And no.
>>
>>53958512
NO THEY DON'T FAGGOT
>>
>>53958512
>>53958540

I wonder what futa commisioner guy's backstory is.

Is he one of those trust fund babies, or did he just win the lottery and blow it all on a very poor life decision?
>>
>>53958479
Hey, sorry you're getting shit over this. If you're willing to field a question though, I've got one. I'm wondering what the boosted Scholar capstone is supposed to do. To me it just reads like the regular capstone, but admittedly I know next to nothing about Exalted.

Thanks to you and Wu for the jump
>>
>>53958487
Generic Exalted is pretty great.
>>
>>53958545
I like to believe he was a mad scientist experimenting with memes
>>
>>53958545
Well, statistically speaking, most lottery winners tend to make a bunch of bad decisions and end up worse off than before they won. So that's my theory.
>>
>>53956014
Sorry for the late response, but yes you can summon stuff onto you with it. A 'set' of armour, or something strongly linked like a bow and quiver, gun and holster, sword and sheath etc. would work. Sword and shield would be pushing that too much, I feel, and require a second slot. Same with the sort of mixed sword/dagger combos, or swords of different lengths different cultures use.
>>
>>53958533
Drawbacks have never been removable, so I'm not sure where exactly you're getting that idea from. Like, if you took a drawback that made it so you lost an arm, not only could you not regenerate it, but you also couldn't use cloning vats or cybernetics to replace it. Now, you could use your other limbs and extreme dexterity to compensate, but no getting rid of it entirely. Also, chill.
>>
>>53958581
If I won the lottery, I'd like to think that I'd have the presence of mind to troll an entire fandom by making something fucked up into pseudo-canon
>>
File: 1482371890293.jpg (462KB, 2356x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1482371890293.jpg
462KB, 2356x2504px
>>53958567
Basically, Solars are naturally attuned to the metal called orichalum, which I'll summarize as 'magic gold' here. This would let them attune to other exotic metals and forge stuff out of it. Re-reading the perk, I realized I worded the damn thing incorrectly, but it's meant to allow you to use any sort of magical metal as well as reforge them together to make a material with all of their combined properties. This would include metals from other jumps.

I'm going to be reworking a lot of these with Wu tomorrow and I'm already looking over suggestions from the thread, so I'm not sure if it'll remain there. I need to figure out how we're doing this. And thank you, anon.
>>
>>53958596
I'm not addressing the removability point, I'm addressing the manner in which that specific mandatory drawback is worded:

>While your stay in this world won’t be long enough to see the Great Curse become an ever-present cancer in your mind, you too will suffer from these ‘flaws’ in your Virtue in moments of great stress or upheaval. It will be mercifully brief and occasional, the worst often lasting no longer than a day, but it is likely to be a hindrance to your journey. Your existing willpower and immunities will let you spread out the time between these awful episodes, but no more than that - such is the price of power.

Which contrasts with the 300 CP drawbacks that states "no Charm can cure and no power can undo" the Great Curse if you take it. The former only specifies passive resistances, not deliberate attempts at curse removal. Also, I normally would but I find it annoying they often complain about uncivility from here while not bothering to mind what toes they step on.
>>
>>53958608
That's what it sounded like, but the vanilla scholar capstone seems to say the same thing with respect to metals. IMO I'd just scrap the current boost and remake something from whole cloth. Something more magic oriented? I dunno.

You're welcome.
>>
>>53958592
Pretty fucking cool, senpai. Thanks.
>>
>>53957080
What are you talking about? Essence 6 has a 100 year wait period on it not Essence 4.
>>
>>53958605
>pseudo-canon

Guy I just talked to has a point, chill. It's literally just an unusual abundance of porn, for all it's faults Blizzard has never supported dranei futa in the lore
>>
>>53958608
>>53958646
>pic
That reminds me, when I play Divinity Original Sin tomorrow I'm gonna craft my first Pumpkin Helmet. I'm super excited.
>>
>>53958540
Well they will after I visit WoW.
>>
>>53958527
Fair point, sometimes I forget what is only accepted on or the other. Regardless yay! Solars jump.
>>
So how undead are Slyvanas and DeathKnights?

I only ask because I've read and seen porn of her and I'm wondering what fucking her or a Death Knight would be like.
>>
>>53958638
Fair enough.

Maybe, but it's not a topic that comes up often, and one of the few ways to learn about it is to bring it up yourself. It's not like it's shitting on an old jumpmaker or anything, just mentioning a rejected jump. I mean, it's not like people here haven't asked if anyone uses banned/lewd jumps or which jumps they wish weren't.
>>
>>53958726
Sylvannas is perfectly preserved because she's a developer waifu.
>>
>>53958530
Awesome that jump looked awesome and I cant' wait to see more. It had some great stuff.
>>53958608
That makes more sense, cool
>>53958699
How's the WoW jump coming along?
>>
>>53958726
Well Blood DKs could probably get the blood flowing to get a boner or whatever and Frost DKs could probably make like an ice dildo or whatever? Either way, it'll be either cold or dry and since they're rotting corpses, probably fairly smelly.
>>
>>53957309
If you give CP to your companions in Marvel Magic using the group import, do you pay 100CP to give one of them 100CP, or all of them 100CP?
>>
>>53958770
Poorly. The jumpmaker refuses to listen to criticism, and is intent on violating our basic design premises.
>>
File: ONORE DECADO.jpg (19KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
ONORE DECADO.jpg
19KB, 704x396px
>>53958784
Personally, I blame Decade.
>>
>>53958770
There is a shitposter (>>53958784) who bears an unnatural fury against the WoW jumpmaker because he tried to drive him off and failed miserably, like the little bitch he is. Ignore any post about the jump that claims "we" hold a consensus about anything, the shitposter's such a coward he can't even throw shade without pretending he has friends.
>>
What are some slice of life jumps that don't have any waifus?
>>
>>53958811
Nine to Five, Sitcom.
>>
>>53958784
You're funny.
>>
>>53958726
Dark Ranger Velonara mentions in Legion that she can't provide the sort of intimacy her fanboy Moorgoth wants. Nerve endings are probably dead.

Double for Sylvanas, she's a ghost possessing her own body. That is, unless the rumors about what she was doing to Koltira in the dungeon are true.
>>
>>53958784
Insulting his parentage isn't criticism, anon.
>>
>>53958810
Well I look forward to when it is posted in full regardless.
>>
>>53958759
>all other Forsaken have serious logistic issues with intimacy
>Sylvannas is basically a pale, spooky elf because reasons

JUST
>>
>>53958759
>Sylvannas is perfectly preserved because she's a developer waifu.
Yes I've heard the devs favor her a lot.
>>
>>53957468
Probably the Garblovians from Rick and Morty.
They seem to be inordinately obsessed with very messy suicides. When they're not busy being low-level bureaucrats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIQ3WWe1uU0
>>
File: chibi lancelot.jpg (12KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
chibi lancelot.jpg
12KB, 266x400px
>>53956533
Two words: Chibi Lancelot.

Picture an angry, less detailed than pic blob running around screaming as he waves his stubby arms and legs and punching holes in the walls. His strength scaled down with his size but he was still a fast and loud motherfucker and had to be calmed down by using an arturia doll as bait and putting him in a gemstone until he chilled you
>>
>no option to companion your descendants in Crusader Kings or Europa Universalis.

CENANON WHY.
>>
>>53958828
>That is, unless the rumors about what she was doing to Koltira in the dungeon are true.

That's mostly just fanfic, anon.
>>
>>53958887
You can't see your descendents, because their time isn't now
>>
>>53957309
Oh, hey. Shitposts gave me an idea some time back and I never got around to asking about it.

Would a God of Mutation/Evolution just induce generic changes (growing wings to fly, gills to breathe underwater, etc) in others with his natural abilities, or could he specifically try to do stuff like give people the X-Gene, turn them into Inhumans, or devolve people (ugh) into X-Rounders (Gundam AGE's newtype equivalent).
>>
>>53958903
I know there's a ton of Thassarian x Koltira, but Sylvanas x Koltira?

Where.

SHOW ME.
>>
>>53957894
Bluemages can already do that without ever having to even kill the target.
>>
>>53959211
different IP, dickbag.
>>
>>53959231
And that guy was saying it's overpowered in comparison to stuff from other jumps, so it fits!
>>
>>53959211
>>53959231
>Replying to your own shitpost several hours later because no one's taking your bait
You really that bored?
>>
>>53958910
I would say that in Marvel, Evolution would be the Gills, Breathe Underwater, Fly , etc... Like the mutant Darwin but scaled way up in power and conscious control.

Where as Mutation would be more like dealing with the X-Gene, Inhuman, etc... Actually giving/copying/manipulating how it is expressed in people.
>>
File: 1495689843028.gif (745KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495689843028.gif
745KB, 382x450px
So, I've been informed that people still think I'm working on Breath of the Wild.

Long story short: I am not. All of my claims save for Smile World(which no one else probably wants to work on) are dropped, till I somehow unfuck my energy. Go nuts, my dudes.
>>
What does the evil twin of your jumper look like?
>>
>>53959284
Fucking finally. SB's version was better than the shit-tier WIP you dropped anyway.
>>
>>53959297
Blonde.
>>
>>53959297
He's a goatee.
>>
>>53959302
And here we have an ungrateful asshole who jumps on easy prey.
>>
>>53959302
No need to be rude, dude.
>>
File: thisisfine.png (52KB, 214x276px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfine.png
52KB, 214x276px
>>53959302
>>
>>53959271
Oh hey, fuck off. No one cares what you think Statera, it was being asked towards the jump maker, not you.
>>
>>53959284
Has anyone taken Code Geass then? If not I'd be happy to take it up.
>>
>>53959302
Well, if you've seen comments by the jumpmaker you'd know he's not likely to return and put that WIP on the drive, anyway. So this really accomplished nothing.
>>
>>53959376
>Alice
Wait, are you and English different people?
>>
>>53959376

I think someone showed interest in it before. I'd love to help in any way I can. I'm just too fuckin' tired most of the time to sit down and do the burden of the writing. Tossing perk and structural ideas is something I can do, but the actual fluffing out is such a pain
>>
File: A Very True Quote.jpg (75KB, 620x864px) Image search: [Google]
A Very True Quote.jpg
75KB, 620x864px
>>53959324
Here you go Digger. Hope you get better/more energy soon. Gonna love the continuation into Smile World.
>>
>>53959410
This one's Val's other fuckbuddy.
>>
>>53959403
Shitposter will still treat it like he won.
>>
File: dhdk.jpg (51KB, 786x524px) Image search: [Google]
dhdk.jpg
51KB, 786x524px
Death Knight or Demon Hunter?
>>
>>53959437
Demon Hunter is elf only so Death Knight.
>>
>>53959410
Yes, we're different. I often use puns on Alice or similar names to differentiate myself, since Alice is quite a common name. Alipheese was one I used often on the IRC.

>>53959415
Tentative claim on it then, just in case someone really did claim it before.

Wouldn't know about the issues of fluffing. I just get Val to write for me instead. Much easier for me and frees up my time greatly.
>>
>>53959437
Demon Hunter since I don't feel like being undead.
>>
So to make sure I can always be doing something, even when I've run out of ideas for the Zatch Bell jump, what are some other jumps people want to see done?
>>
>>53959442
Pretty sure it's possible for any race, lore-wise.
>>
>>53959437
Death knight. They get cool rune spells and enchanting. I hope they get a sky fortress too.
>>
>>53959490
Pick something you want to make, don't do something for someone else. Your existing jump is struggling enough in quality to need your actual love. If you pick up something you don't care for, you'll disappoint yourself and your audience.
>>
>>53959446
I can't think of a lot of puns involving Alice. What have you got?
>>
>>53959479
But being undead is great!
>>
>>53959501
>struggling enough in quality to need your actual love
Well that's depressing, how about instead I ask what you think can be done to improve Zatch Bell. Because I actually thought I was doing a good job
>>
>>53959502
I suppose puns is a bit of a stretch. For the most part it's just names associated with Alice or linked to Alice. The only real pun that I enjoy for it is Malice.
>>
>>53959502
Phallus alice
>>
>>53959514
Your one thing per page format is ridiculous. The first and last origins are fine but the other two are really lacking in appeal and often feel underpowered compared to the other origins. For a series with over 300 chapters and 150 episodes of anime, having such a small selection of origins and perks is also a bit disappointing, especially when many of them feel a bit generic. You could do with more options per origin and with making the options stand out more. If you stopped making the one option per page format, you probably wouldn't need to make the individual options so appealing because it's easier to skim over them.
>>
>>53959543
This is basically worthless 'advice', akin to what the shitposter gives just to pick on jumpmakers. What makes them feel underpowered? Most jumps have 4-5 backgrounds, regardless of setting size, so this complaint is nitpicky. What makes the perks feel generic? Surely you can voice that. How could he make them stand out?
>>
>>53959520
How very callous.
>>
>>53959564
Do you feel malice?
>>
>>53959560
They feel underpowered because they do not seem as strong or useful as the same priced perks in other origins. One 200 gives you immense willpower, another lets you know the exact locations of all magical beings and items in the world. Yet another 200 then just does your homework for you. One origin focuses mostly on singing and idol stuff, with perks that have either limited focus or limited use compared to the other origins perks at the same level. He could make them stand out by making perks that just give skills have extra side bonuses or by increasing the power of what he offers. He doesn't need more backgrounds, but he would do well with more perks given how big this series is.

This isn't difficult to figure out, despite your trouble with the concepts.
>>
File: golden aria.png (227KB, 870x1116px) Image search: [Google]
golden aria.png
227KB, 870x1116px
>>53959297
>>
What jumps offer perks that increase a jumper's sexual prowess, specifically in the endurance and pleasing multiple partners area.
>>
>>53959591
Rinmaru, huh.
>>
>>53958592
>Sword and shield would be pushing that too much, I feel, and require a second slot. Same with the sort of mixed sword/dagger combos, or swords of different lengths different cultures use.
I'd go conceptual. Two random things would need two slots, but if you actually were trained to use them together, sword and shield, or sword and dagger, or sword and sword, are all just types of dual wielding. One of the 3 shouldn't be more favored then the others.
>>
>>53959543
>>53959589
Well, first things first, I'm working on reformatting what I've got right now, and then, yes, I see your point with Student and Pop Idol perks feeling underwhelming, I'll work to buff those after I can fit at LEAST two things on every page
>>
>>53959596
80s Action Movie and Black Dynamite. Most others offer some vague skill increase.
>>
>>53959598
Yeah. Rinmaru's pretty useful for character designs since I'm shit at drawing.
>>
>>53958887
Check the rules paste in the first post anon.
Jumpers descendants can already be taken as companions without needing to spend CP on them.
>>
>>53959601
I apologise if I'm misunderstanding what you are saying, but I was trying to say dual wielding would take up two slots, even if the second thing was a shield or something, because it is a distinct and separate entity. Strictly speaking this could be taken that to say quivers don't work, but I don't want to do that. I tried to give some examples of things that would work (sheaths for example) and things that wouldn't (a second blade, for example the spare sword/dagger kept on hand as a backup by some cultures fighters). Basically if it has a direct association (sword and shealth, bow and quiver etc) it works, but if it's just something often used together (sword and shield, sword and dagger etc) it doesn't. I mean, you can still bind a second blade if you want, it just takes an extra slot.

Is this clearer?
>>
File: Kagetora Black Flame Alt-Form.jpg (44KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Black Flame Alt-Form.jpg
44KB, 600x942px
Howdy all!

Madness Combat Jump 122:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Ammo Crunch [+100]
Endless [+200]
Smoking Kills [+400]
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Weapon Manifestation [-50]
Amorphous Body [Free]
Corpse-Eater [-300]
Expert Aim [-100]
Unpredictable [-200]
Improbable [-600]
Gear:
Armory [-100]
Device Tracker [Free]
Cloning Facility [-300]

Companion [-50]

Writefagging: https://pastebin.com/ZERjUD0V

>>53959297
He's.... not nice to talk to.
>>
>>53959596
>pleasing multiple partners area.
Being a martian in Young Justice.
That hair tentacles perk in Assassination Classroom.
Why can't you be happy with one partner at a time, freaking tentacle pervert...
>>
>>53959673
>Is this clearer?
Ah, Ok. That's fine.
I thought you were saying something like two identical guns or identical swords were only one slot. But a knight style sword and shield took two. And that sounded wrong.

The 'oathbound weapons regenerate damage or destruction' also covers ammo and charges, right? that's the way I've been playing it, It recovers to the state it was in when oathbound, which presumably had full ammo, charges or whatever it uses.
>>
At the end of the Exalted Lunars jump, does the Great Curse and Wyld Taint end for imported companions too?
>>
>>53958820
>Sitcom
Sitcom is literally every sitcom
>>53958811
>don't have any waifus?
Are you really saying there are no waifu's in the sum total of all sitcoms that exist?
>>
File: Gash Bell Jumpchain.pdf (731KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Gash Bell Jumpchain.pdf
731KB, 1x1px
>>53959602
OKAY, this is the reformatted version, I also did a slight adjustment to "I'm not cleaning that up" so that it applies to any battles you participate in, rather than any battles your MAMODO participates in.
I'm still not sure how to improve Student and Pop Star, but I'm working on them now.
>>
>>53959897
I have a low opinion of the genre.
>>
>>53957956
>I'll consider putting it in portrait mode, though personally I rather like the wide look.
I think it looks nice myself. Text is nice and visible, plenty of room for images. And probably easy to revise.

Will there be an Item section? Various spins on the Mamodo spellbooks or something.
>>
Wow. You guys were given a Solars jump and acted like a bunch of ungrateful cunts. What a shit community. How can anyone even pretend this place is better than SB?
>>
>>53959954
Oh yes there's going to be an item section containing a lot of things, but uh, spellbook variations won't be included in that.
>>53959961
Welcome to 4chan, there's the door.
>>
>53959961
Come now anon try harder.
>>
>>53959929
Are you doing this via powerpoint or something?
>>
>>53960016
google slides, so pretty much powerpoint, it makes it easy to add images and format around them
>>
>>53960024
I'd orient it to portrait instead of landscape but that's up to you. A large number of your perks have pointless fluff that doesn't tell anything about the world and just comes off as padding. If you're going to add fluff add fluff that actually says something other than a weak sales pitch of what the perk does.
>>
>>53959766
That seems fine. It does do ammo, but, as with most of this sort of thing, crazy types of ammo may take longer to 'respawn'. It might be a good idea to play off of Xigbar's laser pistol crossbow things, with a quick 'reload' sequence if your ammo isn't too crazy, and maybe a longer 'recharge' if your bullets are high level jumper ammunition. Getting ammo back while unsummoned between fights or similar is fine too.
>>
>>53959967
>spellbook variations won't be included in that
You know you want to.
>Restored Spellbook
The spellbook of a canon mamodo who has lost and been sent back to mamodo world, recovered from destruction. When a spell is read from it, their shade is called forth to perform the spell. Sealed spells may be unlocked with time and victory.
You may delay choose the canon Mamodo whose spellbook this is until one you want looses in setting.

>Tournament Spellbook
You may bind someone to this spellbook, binding their powers in the manner of the competing Mamodo. This could be used on an opponent to limit their options, or on an ally to help them learn better control over their powers, and even increase them beyond their original level. You gain a new unused book each decade.

>Apprentices Spellbook
A blank spellbook you may pen with spells you know and give to another. The recipient becomes a Mamoto with the ability to use the most basic spell in the book, and the other spells can be unlocked in the same manner as other mamodo. Learning all the spells in the book removes the need for the spellbook. You gain a new Apprentices spellbook ready to be penned each decade.
>>
>>53960024
Please ignore >>53960109 , the shitposter's common line lately is to argue against fluff in jumps and try to make them bare instruction manuals.
>>
>>53960124
Nice to know that you don't bother reading. I asked him to add fluff that actually tells me more about the world that I'm going into, and not add fluff that just waxes poetic for what's essentially a one sentence perk. The only perk line right now that really tells the reader anything about the world is the Mamodo perk line. Everything else reads like it might as well come from a Generic Japanese High School jump.
>>
>>53960116
Does Oathkeeper clean things as well?
>>
>>53960165
I'm going to say it can if you want it to. That's probably something you just leave on all the time, but if you got fingerprints on it or managed to scratch a guy who got away you can keep the blood sample or fingerprints or whatever if you want.

Yes, I'm overthinking cleaning.
>>
>>53960109
I'll definitely work on this, and make the fluff tell more about the world.
>>53960123
...I'll consider it.
>>
File: TheKingsAvatarjumpv0.4.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
TheKingsAvatarjumpv0.4.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
Hi, been working on a jump for the King's Avatar. Feedback please?
>>
>>53960238
You're alive?
>>
>>53960238
Is this one of those light novels centered around a VRMMO?
>>
>>53960238
I'd try reposting next thread. We're kinda slow and likely to get bumped off before you get too much attention.

Reading it now.
>>
>>53960116
It's not so much for me, as for other people I use Oathtaker on. If I make then something special like a Lawgiver or Variable weapon with Dust Cartridges. I don't want it to become useless without me there to resupply.

Does ammo remnants, arrows, or thrown weapons (like a bunch of shuriken or throwing knives) vanish when un-summoned? Like vanishing from wounds ir where they were embedded in trees?
>>
>>53960251
Someone uploaded an Imaged battletech a couple days ago anon. I assume he did it even if he didn't announce it here.
>>
>>53960238
Some pretty bad unbalance in this jump. Some perks have little application outside playing an MMO, some work just fine outside. One capstone quintuples (Which is fucking crazy) your power against any artificial opponent but another just makes you great at blackmailing spies in your own organisation, extremely specific and not too great an effect.

You need to work at making more of these perks have better use outside an MMO or make it so that the ones that do no longer do, as well as making the perks more balanced in general.
>>
>>53960292
Yes I think they would. I'm a little unsure where to say throwing stars/knives sit on the 'multiple slots' thing... I guess so long as they're almost exactly the same it should be fine... Maybe bind a 'pack' of them in their holster (or however they're carried) so it works like arrows in a quiver. Actually yeah, if arrows work it should totally be fine for a pack of thrown weapons to work, just make sure to bind the container so it restocks.
>>
>>53960238
Is the Nothing Special tier for Skill Points meant to be 1gp instead of 0?
>>
>>53960283
No. Pure pro-PVP in not!WoW and being an old dog after his team drops him for a younger player that'll be more of a sellout. Starts again from the bottom, but he's been at the top so A: craves it, B: plays at that level... but his avatar doesn't.

The chinese cartoon (fuck if I know the special name for 'chinese anime') makes it way more action series, but the novel is more focused on explaining skill interactions and carpal tunnel syndrome.
>>
>>53960283
It's basically a Chinese drama about esports.
>>
>>53960238
Needs a Drawback where Glory keeps getting referred to as a Chinese ripoff of Sword Art Online and it pisses you off each time it happens.
>>
>>53960323
>Yes I think they would. I'm a little unsure where to say throwing stars/knives sit on the 'multiple slots' thing...
I was thinking a bandoleer or something with them would let the bandolier and however much would fit on them in one slot. Of course they would always appear as a set. Summoning it to hand instead of hip leaves you holding a fist full of bandoleer, not a throwing dagger.

That could probably also let you have 2 or more guns in one slot, if you were summoning a gun holster (with guns and ammo clips) you then drew from Old West style, instead of summoning a readied weapon directly to hand.
>>
>>53960238
>someone who has probably actually read the novel
Do Yu Xiu and Su Mucheng get a romance going on? I kinda want to read the translations I've found, but it's over a thousand goddamn chapters and I'm sorry, but I need a romance sub/plot that'll pay off.
>>
>>53960417
I'll okay the bandoleer for the knives or shuriken, but I'm hesitant to allow multiple guns to work that way.

Hmm...

I think I'm going with no for the guns, sorry.
>>
Is your Essence score in Exalted at all reliant on your mentality? It's apparently some form of "enlightenment", so can it regress if not maintained? Or diminish if you lose the relevant memories?
>>
>>53960460
Essence Score in Exalted is a form of Spiritual Enlightenment, as in the fact that you are elevating your soul to a higher state that can hold more spiritual weight or motes to use in your various abilites. It has little to do with Mental Enlightenment.
>>
>>53960499
Alright, thanks anon.
>>
So in the Shivers gauntlet if you take Throwing Down the Gauntlet, Museum of Adventures and Excitement and buy Deed of Ownership do you get the museum detailed in the drawbacks?

I like the idea of freaking people out with a massively larger on the inside museum dedicated to the history of all the worlds I've visited.
>>
>>53959596
Oh boy, here I go dropping the whole list of lewd perks again.

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus; 80s Action Movies
Sploosh; Archer
Sweet, Sweet Candy; Futurama
To Boldly Come; Star Trek
Kama Sutra Master; Fallout
Never Call Me That Again; Firefly
I'll Repay That, Ten Times Over; Gurren Lagann
Good People Have Good Night’s Sleep; Fate Stay Night
Sixty-Minute Man; Fallout 4, Minutemen scenario reward
Sinanju; Wuxia
You're Gonna Wake Up the Rest of the Bitches; Black Dynamite
Oh, James!; 007
Fornicating (Origin locked (but free!)); Demons of Astland
How You Doin'?; Sitcom
Purview; Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Heart-String Weaving Matchmaker Mastery; Exalted: Sidereals
Ways of Eros; Luther Strode

Goddamn Sexual Tyrannosaurus specifically mentions endurance, and Kama Sutra Master and To Boldly Come both mention multiple partners. You're Gonna Wake Up the Rest of the Bitches probably works for multiple partners as well, considering the source material.

I'm honestly not sure it'd be safe to use the full force of all these perks on a mere mortal. You might want to invest in some sort of resurrection and/or anti-brainwashing perks.

The strongest one for raw 'ability' is probably Fornicating, since it mentions being better than a succubus. To Boldly Come is best for adapting to nonhumans.
And Sinanju is actually a martial art with 3 attack patterns designed specifically to cause women to orgasm to death. Be very careful with that one.
>>
>>53960238
Small world, watched the first couple episodes just today.
>>
File: DESTROY.jpg (182KB, 498x349px) Image search: [Google]
DESTROY.jpg
182KB, 498x349px
Post music that never fail to make you hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa2jYn3LmlE
>>
>>53960867
>orgasm to death
I need to know
How the fuck do you orgasm to death
>>
>>53960994
Dehydration.
>>
>>53960972
>"You will never save Prince Horace, Jumper. Prepare to die!"
"Hold that thought." Bring up Time-to-Stab-a-Bitch playlist, push play "Ok, bring it."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0TzUNti3rY
>>
>>53960994
Orgasms are stressful on the body. Accelerated heartbeat, quickened and often shallow breathing, muscular spasms, massive release of chemicals in the brain. It's basically the seizure your body is designed around.
>>
>>53960994
La petite mort
>>
>>53960994
"How do you wish to die?"
>"At age 90 while having sex with a beautiful woman."
"But then you wouldn't get to finish."
>>
File: 0323-018.png (716KB, 1805x1400px) Image search: [Google]
0323-018.png
716KB, 1805x1400px
>>53957811
So, basically like another dozen perks that let you use the abilities of those you kill/eat or those perks that let you cast spells that you have seen?

To be fair, it's pretty limited when compared to those.

>>53957713
Human partners just get two origins? I don't know, but it's seems a bit poor.

You could have an 'Adult' origin based on Kafk and other older partners that acted more as parents to their Mamodos. Or maybe a villain origin, because there were a few of those. A heir perk-line based on Li-en or Sherry, focused on will-power and resources.

Since you are doing just four perks per origin, having two origins to reflect at least three dozens of varied and colorful characters doesn't seem to do justice to the series.
>>
>>53960251
So far as I can tell, yes.

>>53960311
That was me, yes. Mostly cosmetic, couple of minor corrections.

>>53960318
Thanks, I'll have another look through at those.

>>53960326
Yes, thanks for catching that.

>>53960395
Well that would certainly piss me off - but it would make zero sense since Glory has very little in common with SAO the game and TKA has only fractionally more in common with SAO the work of fiction
>>
>>53960972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oItlCGLgbqQ
>>
>>53960994
There's one more way I know of: Your soul exploding from exposure to a Nasuverse succubus. But you only have to worry about it if you are very unlucky and take the CCC drawback in Fate/Extra
>>
>>53961072
I am planning to add another origin and four more perks per origin (two 200 and two 400), but right now I'm more focused on the Mamodo Supplement, as that's what I consider the most important part.
>>
File: We don't need no water.gif (695KB, 250x165px) Image search: [Google]
We don't need no water.gif
695KB, 250x165px
Watching Steven King's The Mist right now.

Who else would be setting everything on fire while yelling "We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn!"?
>>
>>53961159
>>53961159
>setting mist
>on fire
>creating steam

Nah, that just makes all the glass foggy and damp. Personally I'd just call up a holy wind to blow the mist out of the way.
>>
>>53961216
But you're still left with the demon spiders and eldritch abominations...
>>
>>53961241
>demon spiders

Oh hey, new friends!

>eldritch abominations

I assume they're the kind that resist/null/reflect Light? Guess I'll have to break out Megidolaon
>>
>>53961285
Actually from what I remember the Movie alludes to them being aliens brought here by the military opening a portal that they couldn't close.
>>
>>53961159
There are so few problems that can't be solved by drowning the local area in monsters made of fiend fyre.
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.