[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 51

File: 1494021427172.jpg (303KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494021427172.jpg
303KB, 1600x900px
Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder, and Starfinder)

Team-up Edition:
Is there another character in your game that you character loves to team-up with? What kind of synergies do they have?

PoW errata: http://dreamscarred.com/path-war-errata/

Link repository; point out problems if found: https://ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53806755
>>
Dragons 2 Greentext when?
>>
>>53812575

>>53812591

Made one several seconds too late. Might be worth bumping for use if this one gets full, or not.
>>
>>53812652
It's never worth while, Baiken a best but delete it if you can so that we can avoid the potential mess of conflicting OPs. If this is one of those nights you'll probably have a chance to make it later anyways.
>>
Had a new session tonight, we had a big battle followed by an info dump going over what the overarching story of the campaign is going to be, I think it went well!
>>
>>53812652
>/pfg/
No.
>>
Why does no one ever trust creepy wizards? Ive risked my life for the party multiple times and they still don't trust me
>>
File: 1477367793008.jpg (48KB, 564x928px) Image search: [Google]
1477367793008.jpg
48KB, 564x928px
>>53812667

Fair enough, although i think I have to wait a bit to do it and considering how late it is It may as well fall into oblivion on it's own.

That said. The Fae weren't really mentioned a whole lot in Starfinder (yet at least) I'm interested in the idea of a horror scenario involving them. Whart are some interesting fae monsters to choose from in Pathfinder that could be re-worked and brought back? The basic premise in my head is that some researchers/explorers find a potential pre GAP artifact that contains the Fae creature and it's manipulating the researchers/driving them mad until it turns into a kind of Silent Hill/Resident Evil type situation where the PCs are trapped in a town/mansion with it.
>>
>>53812711
It is just a wizard's fate to be disliked.
>>/r9k/
But for real, use it to your advantage. To triple cross enemies that might try to take advantage of your creepiness and seemingly think you aren't really with the PCs

>>53812742
They said the first world is still around, and one of the main gods is about nature and fey, its safe to say they will still be around.
>>
File: 1490322838848.png (894KB, 728x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490322838848.png
894KB, 728x1000px
>>53812742
V I L D E R A V N
>>
>>53812711
>Not playing your 7 CHA up by being over the top weird
>>
>>53812757
It sucks because when I need to make a call they don't trust me and I end up having to take things into my own hands. I wouldn't harm the party but I had to let this guy escape that they wanted to capture. We are on the same side they just wouldn't trust me when I said let him flee. I used invisibility on him so he could get away and now next session I'm going to have to explain that trust goes both ways. If they aren't willing to trust me then why am I even adventuring with them.
>>
>>53812786
What level are you? Maybe you hark back to your school days when no one liked you, and the party paladin reminds you too much of Chad Stormbriches, so you end up turning the party into frogs.
>>
File: Chuuning it up.jpg (101KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Chuuning it up.jpg
101KB, 704x396px
>>53812622
NOW

Ahem

When we last left our heroes, they were getting FUCKING REKT, one was on the floor, another was almost dead, things looked grim. Not gonna lie.

So when we pick up

>Rinka Vi Britannia goes full Lelouch, calls out the tactical strikes to all of her troops!
>Mei slays two swordman with a single strike
>Lio blasts an archer into la-la land with the power of RAINBOWS
>Calsi brings down the pain with a spell, nauseating the target
>Rinka blasts two archers out of existence
>IN A SINGLE TURN, the tides have massively turned in their favor, having regained the initiative they quickly knock down the last, and are left up against the Ice Queen alone.
>Attacks fly back and forth! Calsi Breathes flame! Rory slices and dices! Mei charges and spears and blasts! Lio secures the target (Had to get him alive!) Rinka's ray is deflected by one of the Queen's own, blasting her, while the cold magic revives the white-blooded Aurora for a desperate final assault, punchgirling her way through it all.
>Everyone lays into the Queen and Rinka overcharges herself for the final time in the battle, striking her down and melting her white heart, and making the TOTALLY HUMAN GIRL pass out into unconciousness
>VICTORY! They've completed the quest for FREE PARKING
>Loot is gathered, gold is gotten, the party re-arms and reforges, and sets themselves up for a month in town, becoming local celebrities with their extravagant performances with dancing and singing and fireworks! Everyone pitches in!
>Also they call the queen to report in, it seems Tiu and her ice stuff is becoming a persistent threat. Also the party gets some sweet gear sent from the Demense.
>But the holo-room thing they set up. Uh. The queen doesn't turn it off after she's done talking.
>Rinka has seen things man
>and heard them too
>Lio seems oddly ok with watching
>The rest of the part reacts with various stages of embarrassment.
>Or flees.

And ding! Level 5 baby.
>>
>>53812786
Why not show them that if they don't trust anyone that it bites them in the butt? It probably makes sense that a wizard never had a lot of friends, and these people he might have been able to call friends end up just treating him as a stranger. Maybe you should wiz them up? Even if you die or get run out of town, the RP will teach the characters a valuable lesson
>>
>>53812806
I'm pretty sure it's coming down to metagaming. They know I made my alignment evil and that I'm a necromancer so they just think I'm working against them. I'm not a fucking idiot and I've helped as much as I can
>>
>>53812816
>Rory isn't dead

you had one job
>>
File: 1482362799082.png (10KB, 327x173px) Image search: [Google]
1482362799082.png
10KB, 327x173px
>>53812762

Oh my, this is perfect. It wouldn't even have to be a horror scenario per sey but could devolve into one when this thing decides to show itself.

Thank you, I have a scenario I need to write.
>>
>>53812816

Well, it's good that they managed to turn things around and avoid being slaughtered to the last man, woman, or rat.
>>
>>53812829
What is the general part alignment? Do you have a paladin or cleric or druid in the party that might be morally against that stuff?
>>
>>53812851
Everyone neutral but me and there's no lawful characters. Nothing I did went against anyone's alignment mechanically. The cleric is just mad because he wanted to capture the guy. Granted the guy was in a shady situation but the rest of the party didn't even know he would be there. They just didn't trust me when I made the call to let him escape so I had to take matters into my own hands and now I look like a dick. I've been dealing with threats from party members and suspicion since we all met even though I've literally helped as much as possible. It's just annoying. Next session I'm going to explain in character that we need to trust each other because our enemies are powerful and numerous. And if I make a call like that I deserve the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>53812829
>I'm a Necromancer

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>53812925
Oh yeah good forbid someone plays the character they want to play
>>
>>53812892
Makes sense to me. Parties don't always see eye to eye, and once again, if the cleric is worshipping a god that does not mind undead there really should not be a reason to hate you. Just sneakily sneak in your necromancies when you get the chance. Like, use speak to dead to talk to someone you need answers from, spells like that, and work your way up to actual undead.
>>
>>53812960
I'm pretty sure the cleric doesn't even worship a god. He's just upset because the frail and sickly wizard out smarted him
>>
>>53812938
You're a necromancer. Raising the dead. Realistically you leave behind horrifying monstrosities that instinctively attack the nearest living creature and possibly make more of them.

Every single time you do shit with undead, you're risking the ire of basically every good aligned god there is, because there you're doing unspeakably evil magic, let alone if some Pharasmans track you down

The party is paranoid about you because you're literally a walking timebomb.
>>
>>53812976
That is literally your only job. So don't worry too much.

>>53812977
Pretty sure he said he has not even raised dead yet, just used the usual necromancy spells everyone always uses.
>>
This errata sucks
>>
>>53812993
I mean even still, don't do that, you can do many things with 'necromancy' that aren't raising dead

When you start creating undead you are a hinderance
>>
>>53812977
It's a homebrew setting. Yes necromancy is taboo but in the setting I'm not risking divine punishment because gods aren't real in the same sense as they are in Pathfinder.

Besides that, I'm furthering the parties goals and helping them as much as possible. None of them are good aligned. You don't think I deserve loyalty even though I've risked my life? The life of my familiar? They don't even know I can control or raise undead yet
>>
>>53813008
>Person likes overpowered thing
>It gets nerfed
>person is upset over this nerf

tale as old as time
>>
Yall need to be talking more of the BUTCHERING AXE from Adventurer's Armory 2.

3d6 damage, 3x critical, exotic weapon, needs STR 19 to wield without penalty.

Basically sink an Exotic Prof feat for +2.5 damage over a greatsword (including crit differential).

It's more efficient to pick up Exotic Prof for this than Weapon Spec, and any class that uses a 2H can do it.
>>
>>53813008
I'm okay with it.
>>
>>53813017
Likely your party is metagaming. They know you're a necromancer and are a timebomb.

They distrust the creepy wizard that might be a necromancer, because he's a creepy wizard that might be a necromancer, i'm sure actually being evil aligned isn't helping.
>>
>>53813021
>Person dismisses criticism as the bleating of goats
Older tale.
>>
>>53813022
Oh huh, is the book out yet?
>>
>>53813009
I think thats what anon said. Spells like touch of fatigue or speak to dead. Just useful necromancies.
>>
>>53813033
It'd be okay in a world where maneuvers are mostly getting buffed, but we know for a fact that it's mainly nerfs. I'm not happy with the extent to which they nerfed Charisma for Warlords, meaning that unless you can somehow afford an 18, you're only ever going to get a 14. That 14 is only going to amount to a +1 anyway. This isn't reining in power, this is kneecapping.
>>
>>53813042
just saying 'it sucks' IS the bleating of goats
>>
File: KubenBlisk.png (150KB, 316x577px) Image search: [Google]
KubenBlisk.png
150KB, 316x577px
Should I apply to Tuvarkz' WotR game with Kuben Blisk?

How do I properly play an amoral Afrikaner mercenary? Is Sargava a close enough analog? What would be a fun build?
>>
>>53813069
I elaborated.
>>
>>53813034
it's not like I joined a party of paladins and am shocked and surprised that they dont trust me. literally everyone but me and the cleric is chaotic neutral, and the cleric is true neutral. Yes necromancy is taboo but mechanically i'm not doing anything that would offend them in any serious way. What does it matter if I'm evil aligned to a party of neutrals if I'm doing everything I can to help them?
>>
>>53813095
Because Evil is evil and they're metagaming, realistically if you're acting as altruistic as you say, you're not even acting like an evil character, you're acting like a good one
>>
>>53812575
Our team always sets up for each other, combo attacks are the norm not the rarity. It's gotten to the point that we never even ask for others to do certain spells or attacks/manuevers, everyone knows their job.
>>
>>53813051
for suscribers
>>
>>53813112
their goals and mine align. I need a party of strong individuals to help me. Just because you're evil doesn;t mean you have to be an idiot. You can understand the concept of loyalty.
>>
>>53812816
>Man pointing at rotating detergent bottle.gif
>>
>>53813095
Because you are a time bomb. If for some reason the party stops being useful to you or, heaven forbid, becomes detrimental to your ambitions the natural assumption is that an evil character will turn on them.

Gaining trust back is as simple as erasing the E on your character sheet and replacing it with an N. Wow, so hard, dude.
>>
>>53813077
Sargava is the perfect analog.
>>
>>53813077
The more important question you should be asking is how some Mwangi fuck got all the way to Mendev to begin with, and what's his reason for joining the crusades when there are easier and more local ways to make blood money in Sargava/Mwangi/Shackles/wherever in Garund
>>
>>53813061
>>53813069

How is getting a +1 from your class features a positive nerf? I guess it could be a +2 if you have 18 Charisma. Tell me why there just couldn't have been a hard or soft cap? Or why a warlord that you could run completely off charisma is a bad deal?
>>
>>53813127
Evil is usually self interested, and isn't going to be self sacrificing, i'm not saying you couldn't do it out of duplicity or gaining loyalty, i'm saying its proof of them metagaming.
>>
>>53813061
Eeeh, an extra gambit recovered and another use of warleader for 16 CHA over 14 is close enough to what other martials get for mental scores for me. I'll buy a +2 headband if I have the extra gold, a +6 if we go late enough.
>>
>>53813149
Fantastic

>>53813154
He accidentally an important person and now he's running away in order to seek better dosh
>>
>>53813129
I do not understand
>>
>>53813137
an evil person can have loyalty.
>>
>>53813172
It's a raw deal with no compensation whatsoever, and kills charisma primary warlords. There's such a low return on Charisma that it's not worth it.
>>
>>53813175
>>53813154
Iomedae is big in Sargava, relatively speaking. He could hear about a ripe opportunity and get it in his crazy head that he's a bad enough dude to fooken ruin some pansy fooken demons.
>>
File: tumblr_oh3s1v6LO91v9qvuco1_400.jpg (66KB, 352x486px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh3s1v6LO91v9qvuco1_400.jpg
66KB, 352x486px
Could a level 4 gestalt character conceivably beat a Bearded Devil?

Assume this particular Gestalt is a Bloodrager|Oracle with Celestial bloodline
>>
>>53813183
They wouldn't be very evil if they were constantly putting the wants and needs of others over their own.
>>
>>53813200
If they're optimized properly? Yeah. Otherwise the devil still has DR, big attacks, and so forth. Gestalt leaves you weak on defense most times.
>>
>>53813202
not others, just the companions they've grown respect for. In a world of weaklings why wouldn't you want to ally with the strong? I'm not playing a cartoon villain that twirls his mustache, im playing a fleshed out character who's philosophies and outlook on the world land him into the evil alignment.
>>
>>53813198
Yo that's a great idea

I'm gonna run with this, though I was gonna roll with him being more based off of Kuben Blisk but more religious. "You kill me, you're better. I kill you,I'mbetter," and "Yeah, that's the problem with teams... if you don't win together, you die together." That sorta deal. What kinda god fits that line of thinking? Someone on the Lawful end of the spectrum I would think.

What should I gestalt on the other side of a Warpath Inquisitor in order to get a good Reflex save? Assume DEX/WIS based
>>
>>53813202

Being evil doesn't mean you have to automatically dick over your party. You can be fiercely loyall to the people you want to be loyal to and give fuck all about anyone else. This applies to Chaotic evil as well. This is why set alignments are dumb because it breeds these sorts of ideas that being evil means you can't act in a team.
>>
File: Rene.jpg (91KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
Rene.jpg
91KB, 600x850px
This is good WotR art right.
>>
>>53813218
Thanks, I guess my character will have what it takes to become a Hellknight early afterall
>>
>>53813222
>>53813240

If you're constantly putting your dark schemes on hold because your mercenary party thinks it would get in the way of dosh or just morally disagrees with it, you're not being evil.

Evil doesn't mean you're a dick. Evil is a spectrum of anti-social behavior, ranging from treating other people as objects to relishing the suffering of others. It does not mean "dark magic is cool."
>>
File: How quickly the tide turns.gif (257KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
How quickly the tide turns.gif
257KB, 500x500px
>>53813129
>>
>>53813246
>That freakishly small chest
>That gaping maw of an abdomen
PURGE THE UNCLEAN MUTANT!
>>
>>53813200
Pretty easily actually. With the Celestial bloodline you auto-bypass its DR/good as long as you're raging, and because it's an evil outsider you do an extra 1d6 per hit.

Give yourself a buff spell from the oracle side before you rage if you can, but if you don't have time, just vomit damage all over him. He should go down before you do unless he has godlike rolls or you have particularly bad ones
>>
>>53813246
I would totally /y/ with you if Mondays weren't hell. Play some cat loving weirdo.
>>
>>53813277
i get it
>>
>>53813292
But anon /y/ isn't about loving pussy.
>>
I would like a list of glorious spells to cast on the sorcerer/wizard spell list to take on a group of 4 mythic characters, please. One of which is a Theurge.
>>
>>53813308
Why
>>
>>53813315
I want to kill the party?
>>
>>53813283
I'm going to be archetypes to the gills with Primalist being one of them so I can take Moment of Clarity. Plus Hellknight Trials allow prebuffing before the fight, so I should be good on that front
>>
>>53813258

No shit sherlock. That doesn't mean you have to treat your party members that way. Everyone else is fair game though.
>>
>>53813258
I could see your point if we were all high level but we aren't. Right now I wouldn't be able to make a dark scheme thats so offensive I would immediately make enemies of my party a reality. When it gets to the point rthat I am able to do such things, I'd understand them being distrustful and disloyal, but even then, I can still help them save the world if only because I want to be the one to end it.
>>
>>53813321
cast "rocks fall everyone dies"

They're dead.

Like shit nigga, if you want to kill the party, just kill the party, you're the DM.
>>
>>53813308
Lipstitch loaded with metamagic is good for messing with Casters, and maybe with a contingency or something.

Also, while someone is casting the debuff have a Tetori come in for the grapple

Also, having an Antimagic Field followed by some Golems is also a sound strategy.

Or an AMF dropped by a Dragon who them circle-strafes them with breath weapon and his own huge-ass bow
>>
>>53813340
"Why bother trying to challenge your party when you can just tell them to fuck off"
>>
>>53813367
"I want to kill them" says "I want them to fuck off." to me

not "I want to create a challenging encounter."
>>
Oh my god the latest roll20 random app for Golden Chalice is literally just Yasuo from LoL, down to the art, name, and copypasta backstory from the LoL site. Does he seriously think no one will notice that he's a popular character from a very popular video game?
>>
Okay, maybe be less of a dipshit then.
>>
>>53813383
he probably just wants to be yasuo man
>>
>>53813383
Maybe he's counting on that, or maybe he just feels confident in doing a good job playing him.
>>
>>53813386
>"I want to kill my party"
>"So just do it?"
>"NO I DON'T REALLY WANT TO KILL THEM HOW DID YOU MISREAD MY INTENTIONS"

Really makes you think.
>>
>>53813383
>shadow the hedgehog avatar
>>
File: 1483053123734.png (61KB, 579x312px) Image search: [Google]
1483053123734.png
61KB, 579x312px
>>53813395
>>
>>53813383
Randos are so much worse than any fat /pgg/is
>>
>>53813423
It's /pfg/ ya nard.
>>
File: Kagur_Blacklion.jpg (121KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kagur_Blacklion.jpg
121KB, 671x1000px
So, what kinds of God's would one expect Kellids living in what was once Sarkosis to worship? I know Pulura, Kotchchie, Desna, and Gorum are to Kellids, but what manner of deities and Spirits would the Sarkosians and their Godcallers call upon?
>>
>>53813429
That's not what the OP says you throwback grog
>>
Two character ideas for WotR, help me choose:

>Mad Dog True Primitive Barbarian || Hussar Beast Rider Cavalier VMC Witch
>PrC into Mammoth Rider
>Tribal champion and representative of his people being sent to east to Mendev for the crusades from the Realm of the Mammoth Lords. His tribe lives on the eastern side of the Realm of the Mammoth Lord and he grew up with his culture centered around fighting and killing demons. He defeated two powerful demons to prove himself worthy to the shaman before being sent.

>Techslinger Maverick Gunslinger || Mongrel Mage Sorcerer VMC Wizard
>PrC into Technomancer
>Ranking member of the Technic league and hero of a station place on the northern border with The World Wound. Ended up defending the station for four days straight by himself before detonating the entire place and returning the Technic league. The Technic league did not agree with his decision and sent him as a representative to the crusades.

I'm having a hard time deciding which of the two other countries on the World Wound's border to choose from. I have also considered a character from Ustalav.
>>
>>53813504
damn those are both sick ideas.
>>
>>53813504
The second one, without question. That sounds rad as fuck, and you can talk about crazy tech shit and scare the rubes.
>>
Hopefully it wouldn't sound like a that guy question; What would be a reason for a (player race) npc to willingly worship fucking nuts deity, like Lamashutu and stuff? Not something like brainwashing but by own choice.

Now I think of it, why would mosters worship it anyway?
>>
>>53813504
hi DHB
>>
>>53813504
First one for sure. Cavemen are sweet.

>>53813526
>tfw both of anon's ideas are way cooler than mine
>>
What do YOU do when the party is wiped out, /pgg/? Do you reroll new characters? Start a new game?
>>
>>53813560
its DHB, you can tell because both are VMC'd
>>
>>53813504
>"Led Zeppelin Immigrant Song" vs "Shoot the Cyberdemom until it dies"
Shit that is hard. And they both offer a new perspective and style of combat to the Crusades
>>
>>53813546
She gives them superpowers, basically. Most Evil deities get worship because they legitimately pump their people up somehow. You get rewarded for Evil, in a sick way, usually. You get promotions in life, and sometimes even promotions in death.

It really discourages fence-sitting. You gotta commit to something to appreciate benefits.
>>
>>53813552
>>53813566
I thought DHB was the one building the fastest man in the world.
>>
File: new aoife.png (117KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
new aoife.png
117KB, 256x256px
>>53813565
I get turned into a horrifying vampire plant and continue onwards. As an unliving servant of the bastard that killed me
>>
>>53813383
But Tuvarkz has already made a character!
>>
>>53813552
Don't think it's DHB, none of those concepts are tone-deaf.
>>
>>53813573
>DHB
>using Gonzo

Nah man, DHB builds are almost always VMC'd
>>
aaaaaaaa I want to eat DHB's cookies!
>>
>>53813576
gotta be, its the VMC in both thats the tip off
>>
>>53813576
He's growing stronger...
>>
>>53813077
Extremely poor chances

>>53813246
No

>>53813504
First one faces extremely poor chances, second might be more interesting, but concept isn't in a particularly good spot.

>>53813575
>Copying from a videogame
Many of my characters draw mild to strong inspiration from anime characters, but viyda? Nope.
>>
>>53813606
YOU CAN'T DENY MY /y/ TUVARKZ
>>
>>53813586
Man, if it was DHB, the builds would be a hyperspecific gimmick and completely and utterly tone-deaf.
VMC does not mean DHB. I've been tempted to VMC a few times myself, but that doesn't turn me into a DHB clone

Witch Hunter-kun, I think your tinfoil hat and goggles are fastened on a bit too tight
>>
>>53813618
I'm not witch-hunting, I just think its DHB

I hope it is honestly, those are great fucking concepts
>>
>>53813606

>Harbinger//Slayer Gestalt
>Cocky, surly bastard son of a Sargavan mercenary woman and some nobleman's son
>Decided to become a mercenary and make a name for himself
>Does mercenary stuff
>Becomes well-renowned for being a good mercenary
>He's got mercy, sometimes
>But if you don't follow his strict rules, expect brutality
>He does well for a bit
>one day, he fucks up
>Ends up killing someone really important because he's a cocksure sonuvabitch who takes no guff from anybody
>He kills somebody who gave him guff
>Hitches a ride right the hell out of Sargava, and lays low, trying to put as much distance between him and his home as possible
>Eventually resurfaces in Mendev
>Hears that there's a crusade going on
>Cha-ching!
>Signs up for the crusade
>Not because he's moral or anything
>Not because he's obliged to do it
>Not because it caught his fancy
>But because he's an opportunistic bastard who is in it solely for the dosh

Basically: South African Mercenary with a sword decides to go a-crusading, injecting a few war crimes along the way.
>>
>>53813606
>Tuvarkz doesn't like those fucking awesome concepts

Holy shit you are a garbage fucking GM, no wonder all your characters are fucking boring as shit. Where's your imagination and sense of fun!?
>>
>>53813618
>DHB just asked if he could use tech weapons in the FAQ thread
>>
>>53813617
Tell me Broodie, why /y/? Why now? What drives a man known so much for his waifus to dive into a world of sweat and muscle?
>>
>>53813631
aaaa forgot to add, should I do it for WotR? Is it too edgy?
>>
File: PERFECT.jpg (57KB, 434x557px) Image search: [Google]
PERFECT.jpg
57KB, 434x557px
>>53813635
I've been waiting for the /y/ meta for so long, and now its my time.
>>
>>53813606
>First one faces extremely poor chances, second might be more interesting, but concept isn't in a particularly good spot.
I'm with >>53813632 what is wrong with those concepts?
>>
>>53813606
Can you give us any reasoning on this because it just seems like you're shitting on everything, or might not be the GM at all.

What kind of characters do you even want?
>>
>>53813631
Maybe take the Low Templar PrC, it's all about being an opportunistic bastard of a crusader?
Also, it'll be hard to commit war crimes when surrounded by so many Paladins
>>
>>53813643
You realize that /y/ isn't eternal, and will be replaced by new meme metas, right?
>>
>>53813643
You walk a dangerous path. One day of availability, in the realm you turned upon of waifus or thirstlords, and for all you know without any allies to turn to.

I would join you on your quest if our stars aligned and I wasn't already married to distinctly straight character concepts, but alas, I can only wish you luck.
>>
I wanna make a character that poops and farts
>>
File: bl.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bl.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>53813666
/y/ will be eternal if I have my way, if it isn't, i'll just enjoy it as much as I can while it last.

>>53813675
thank you comrade, i appreciate your support in these trying times.
>>
>>53813683
HOLD THE FUCK UP IF WE KIRABOSHI THEN I WILL GO FIND A WAY TO FREE UP MY MONDAYS RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>53813665
I'll probably take Low Templar on the Slayer side. It's flavorful and fits decently well.
>>
>>53813576
>>53813618
CHECK THE QUESTIONS THREAD! IT IS DHB
>>
File: king.jpg (28KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
28KB, 500x480px
>>53813689
You don't know that I'm absolutely the largest star-driver fag in the world?
>>
File: 1491743359873.png (483KB, 874x855px) Image search: [Google]
1491743359873.png
483KB, 874x855px
>>53813617
I'll pick Ademon if necessary just to deny you.

>>53813631
Edgy, but that's not an issue. Give him a goal for that dosh and it'd be interesting.

>>53813654
>>53813664
Half the spots will be ladyknights, nearly 100% assured unless schedule fuckups or extremely terrible applications. I really like Sir Frederick for the grizzled veteran or male knight spot, and unless there's someone better who fills that, Nox might as well be counted in. Then probably a dedicated caster, and a rogueish character for the last slot.

>>53813664
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. LADYKNIGHTS.
LADYKNIGHTS.
LADYKNIGHTS!
>>
>>53813716
>literally pander to my fetishes to get in, the game.

hahaha
>>
>>53813716
I almost regret wasting my /y/ meme on your game.

Almost.
>>
File: thefuckingbest.jpg (248KB, 800x1153px) Image search: [Google]
thefuckingbest.jpg
248KB, 800x1153px
>>53813700
That's impossible because I'm absolutely the largest Star Driver fag in the world. I secretly inject Ginga Bishounen into my characters whenever I think my group won't notice. I'd PM you right now if I didn't have a strict policy against that particular brand of faggotry.
>>
>>53813716
The Technic League guy would make a great dedicated caster.

I can see the issue with the cave man though if that's the way you're approaching it.
>>
File: kanako.jpg (275KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
kanako.jpg
275KB, 600x800px
>>53813733
But thats wrong, its literally impossible to be more of a star driver fag than I am.
>>
>>53813716
>I'm picking apps before they're even made because it makes my willy funny
You're an idiot of a GM, you know that?
>>
>>53813579
He had actually asked to be able to use Speedster Monk from Gonzo 2 but was told no.
>>
>>53813716
What if the goal is to have the most dosh, and establish a new kingdom?

A kingdom where the weak should fear the strong, and the strong are free to do as they please- so long as their strength holds out? Where the only law is that you must be strong?
>>
>>53813752
Ah.
So it was both then.
>>
>>53813716
>LADYKNIGHTS.
>LADYKNIGHTS.
>LADYKNIGHTS!
Well, way to discourage me after I'm about halfway done make an app.
>>
>>53813716
You're a piece of shit, Tuv.
>>
File: deservedtowin.jpg (142KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
deservedtowin.jpg
142KB, 744x1052px
>>53813742
I will fight you in the ass if we ever meet guy.
>>
>>53813733
So how can we into pf GINGA BISHONEN properly?

I mean Vigilante is obvious, Transformation might be a good option, and dual-wielding with some kind of lightsaber is mandatory

Let'er rip faggots
>>
File: best girl.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>53813767
>THINKING THAT SLUT SHOULD WIN

How can one man be so wrong
>>
>>53813716
>half the spots are Lady Nights
Why only Lady Knights, why not other female archetypes?
>>
>>53813716
Congrats, I don't want to play anymore because you're clearly not even willing to give other potential concepts the time of day. DHB's stuff is actually good for once, and you just shut your ears with your fucktarded Nodachis and refuse to listen because "hurr it doesn't have tits".
Fuck off.
>>
>>53813773
In gestalt

Vigilante so you can grab lethal grace and be fully QUALITY, with the other half being a soulknife for the swords. Ideally with a free gifted blade so you can not suck.

easy.
>>
I'm gonna try a monk/gunslinger combo, both because I imagine there's some kind of vauge wis/dex synergy and also just because the idea sounds fun.

Any tips? Other than "don't", I mean.
>>
Picking characters based off your fetishes is an 100% legit method of selection.

What was stupid here was making it obvious instead of keeping it secret and lying to everyone about how a party ended up with three STRfag waifus.
>>
>>53813785
>DHB's stuff is actually good for once

DHB is perfect aaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: Mix is best girl.jpg (151KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
Mix is best girl.jpg
151KB, 530x530px
Tuvarkz, you're such a shitbag that your garbage game doesn't even deserve my shitpost of an app. Pce.
>>
>>53813785
>DHB's stuff is actually good for once
DHB's stuff is often really good.

More than being tone deaf I think he suffers from a lot of GMs being really fucking unclear about the tone. Most of /pgg/ is really generic with their tones, DHB is often really specific with what he makes himself.

So while most of /pgg/'s characters can be fit into the mold DHB's don't fit if they're off.

I can only think of once where the GM was specific with their tone and DHB went completely off base (the Hell's Hipsters game).
>>
>>53813716
>Wanted to make my Bloodrager/Hellknight|Oracle/Signifar of the Order of the Godclaw for the game
>See this
>Suddenly realise said character will be ignored in favour of that one fucktard who won't be named
Fuck this gay material plane!
>>
>>53813793
Man, if this shit is real and not a false flag, Tuvark is fucked in term of /pgg/ games.
>>
GMing my first campaign with friends and everyone wants warcats (a sorcerer with the sylvan bloodline and a mad dog barbarian)
Should I let them have it? Isn't it a bit too strong compared to other companions?
>>
I wonder if the way characters get mythic in Tuvarkz game is after the ladyknights players ERP with his OD/ZS warder wielding a nodachi DMpc.
>>
If I'm building an unchained rogue/Urban Barbarian dex build, would I be better off using an elven curved blade or two light weapons?
>>
>>53813009
>Raise Undead
>skeleton gets up, juicy flanking bonuses
>fight's over
>tell the Paladin to cut the Skeleton's head off, make the Skeleton just stand there because it's under your control
Oh man I'm thinking
>>
>>53813811
He's Vult-Lite, which means he'll manage.
>>
>>53813790
It's actually a good idea if you dip far strike monk 1 level (unchained if possible) for bonus feats and bonus AC. You want to pick up Gunman Duster anyway cause it gives an armor bonus.
It even works for Cha build with the new monk archetype
>>
>>53813816
Its probably ok,
>>
>>53813504
Ok, be straight with me /pgg/, are these ideas actually good or is DHB just being a shitter again? Because it seems weird arguing with the GM.
>>
>>53813855
Those ideas are fucking awesome.
>>
>>53813816
Put your foot down. Warcat is plainly the strongest companion.
However, they are supposed to be rare as hell and only found domesticated in orc-infested Belkzen. Make it a quest if they really want it.
>>
>>53813716
Fuck, I go take a shower and I get impersonated a few minutes in? Damnit.

Anyways, the reason caveman and a Mwangi are concepts I'm not fond of is because I'd like a somewhat more traditional medieval fantasy party. Conan is fine and all, but not my personal flavor, and similarly technic league stuff borders into steampunk/scifi.
>>
>>53813855
It's probably not DHB arguing. He's a particular brand of autistic.

The first one is fucking awesome anyways. The second one, I hate due to personal taste, but it is also what would traditionally be described as fucking awesome.
>>
>>53813868
>I-i got false flagged

Nobody is actually going to believe that.
>>
>>53813716
Does Noriel count as a Ladyknight/have decent chances?
>>
>>53813855
They're bretty damned neat
>>
>>53813868
He literally chose the two other countries that border the World Wound. Star Fall (where the Technic League headquaters is) is less than 150 miles away from Nerosyan. Literally 4 days travel by horse.
>>
>>53812575
> Be DM'ing pathfinder
> Custom setting, "The Disc of Kal-Vortun". It's a Flat-disc that rests on the back of a turtle, roughly 2/3rd the size of Earth. I have a homemade map and everything.
> Party is fucking around in a frozen viking-infested hellscape called Mittenland.
> Much fun is had, they meet some Thanes, learn about an entirely new kind of magic(and give it a wide berth), challenge some people to fist fights, and go on a quest to explore some ancient technological ruins by a foreigner wizard.
> They finish up one week's adventure by challenging a Werebear to an honour duel, and win by disemboweling him.
> Next week one of the party members shows up with a character that he claims was the "Son of that werebear we just killed"
> Think nothing of it. I pretend to read his character sheet as I usually do(He rarely does anything weird).
> His brother also made a Werebunny.
> This was a huge mistake on my part.
Cont.
>>
>>53813907
I'm wrong. It's ~80 miles apart.

Literally 1 day of travel if you push the horse.
>>
>>53813790
sohei/bolt master and become crossbow god
>>
>Catechesis (Ex): If a Hellknight signifer has the Warrior Priest feat, his Hellknight signifer level stacks with other divine spellcasting classes for determining the effects of those classes’ domain powers, inquisitions, and mysteries. This doesn’t grant any new powers or abilities. In addition, a signifer with the Warrior Priest feat gains Alignment Channel (chaos) as a bonus feat, and treats his Hellknight signifer levels as cleric levels when determining the amount of damage chaotic outsiders are either healed or dealt, and when determining their saving throw DCs to halve this damage

So I'm confused. If I don't have a Channel ability, does this not do anything, or does it give me a weak Channel?
>>
>>53813878
I wouldn't save a slot for a dedicated caster. Put someone with oracle on one side the gestalt, a 6/9 caster or manifester, and I'd call it a day with the minimum casting requirements.

>>53813907
For how otherwise disconnected the zones are, might as well be all over the map, given how Golarion utterly fails at the macro scale.
>>
>>53813981
Nobody's buying the act dude.
>>
>>53813914
go on
>>
>>53813914
> Mittenland is about to go to it's Winter Season. I tell them that temperatures will drop quite drastically, and that once the sun sets in three weeks, it will not rise again for four months.
> Townsfolk are in their Jarl's mead hall, celebrating the last harvest with pastries and jams, eating all of their perishable foods.
> 4 different local Thanes are present, with retinues included, mixture of high-level barbarians, mid to low level barbarians, and an entourage of bards telling people stories. I actually have all of the Thanes stated out, and all of them named.
> Party walks in
> Alchemist throws a Shrapnel bomb into the nearest crowd
> Werebear Brawler blocks the fucking door
> Sorc starts digging out potions
> I sit there in stunned silence for a good two minutes.

Btw, the party is level 4 at this point. I found out later that they dumped literally all of their money into healing potions. I calculated the encounter, and it was CR 102.

> I setup the encounter
> 4 different Thanes, surrounded by retinues of barbarians, in 4 distinct groups.
> Drop 3 handfulls of dice in random locations in the map to represent a newly panicking crowd. Start of each turn, I pick them up and DROP them again in a slightly different spot to represent their movement.
> Combat begins
> Thanes pick their way through the crowd, get halfway to the party.
> Alchemist nukes a quarter of the crowd to death
> Brawler kills anyone who gets close
> The Thanes try and get into melee, but apparently the Brawler has DR-Silver(Only one of the thanes had a silver sword). And the whole party is spending all their actions to just forcibly feed him healing potions
> Brawler single-handedly fucks up the various characters days by swinging at them for roughly 40~ damage a turn, which 1-shots the Huskarls, and puts serious hurt on Thanes.
> They have a few close calls, but my own dice are hating me today. Party eventually kills all of the characters. ALL OF THEM.
> No survivors
>>
>>53813981
Fuck off. We all know you only want to whack your willy.
>>
>>53813981
>For how otherwise disconnected the zones are, might as well be all over the map, given how Golarion utterly fails at the macro scale.
Literally the capitol of the crusades and the headquarters of the Technic League at 1 day of travel from each other by horse. You're being a shit head.

The FUCKING POINT of the crusades is that the manpower of the entire continent pour into Mendev all at once. Of course the nations close by and effected by the World Wound are going to send men and representatives.
>>
>>53814002
This is when you get the gods to smite/curse their super-evil asses

Or have the Thanes revive as Wendigo, and whittle them down one by one over the course of a few weeks and slowly kill them off
>>
>>53814002
why did your players do this?
>>
>>53813981
You're a huge piece of shit. You're literally asking for 'I want 6 characters of the exact same archetype' with this nothing but knights bullshit.
>>
>>53814035
>You're literally asking for 'I want 6 characters of the exact same archetype' with this nothing but knights bullshit.
He literally never said that.
>>
File: NORMIES GET OUT.jpg (187KB, 1679x942px) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES GET OUT.jpg
187KB, 1679x942px
>>53813998
>>53814002
> I tally up some loot, show them the various magic items that the Thanes had. Being a MINIMUM of Barbarian 12 with 2 Legendary actions each(GM fiat, I really like that system), they had some really good shit.
> I tell them that "You can feel your ancestors looking down upon you with great disdain. They are.. Disappointed. Take 3 steps towards Chaotic Evil, and you are now forever barred from your respective afterlives."
> Party leader says to me, "Yea we were already done with this area. Can we make new characters in a different place? We all really liked Syr, let's do some adventures there."
> Mfw

>>53814025
I believe being cursed to an eternity in Not-hel is a good example. Plus being made outlaws, and having their reputation being permanently smirched.

>>53814031
Apparently because they decided they liked a different region of my setting better. That or just to be dicks.
>>
>>53814049
>LADYKNIGHTS
>LADYKNIGHTS
>LADYKNIGHTS
>>
>>53814059
He never said being one is mandatory. Only that he'd like if there was a few.
The only post saying there's a quota for ladyknights was by an imposter.
>>
>>53814063
"impostor"

Yeah fucking right, why didn't Tuvarkz ever clarify the responses to the people whom the 'impostor' answered

Dude this is some straight bullshit.
>>
>>53814063
>The only post saying there's a quota for ladyknights was by an imposter.

And you believe that rather than just him just trying to back out after people called him out on being a shitter?

His reasoning on anti-caveman and anti-technic is fucking retarded. Especially the
>>53813981
>For how otherwise disconnected the zones are, might as well be all over the map, given how Golarion utterly fails at the macro scale.
part when the Mendev Crusades is supposed to be when the diverse nations come together. Even then the fucking gathering point for the crusades is a stone throw away from both the places DHB mentioned.
>>
>>53814021
Alright then, might give the concepts some more consideration once I see the applications.

>>53814016
I literally wouldn't be able to. Will be back home for the foreseeable period and my mother has a no locked doors policy.

>>53814035
>Exact same archetype
Tomboy ladyknights, Oneesan Ladyknights, Bloodthirsty ladyknights, Himekishis, Ice Queen Ladyknights
>>53814067

I did give an explanation.>>53813868
>Anyways, the reason caveman and a Mwangi are concepts I'm not fond of is because I'd like a somewhat more traditional medieval fantasy party. Conan is fine and all, but not my personal flavor, and similarly technic league stuff borders into steampunk/scifi.

Missed the mercenary one, but desu 'for the money' types have never been a concept I liked, and making some CE shitty kingdom only makes it worse.
I don't think the /y/ meme deserves further attention.
>>
>>53814063
By default I look to assume everything is harmless shitposting or falseflags but there is just so much evidence against that between the two posts.
>>
>>53814096
>My mother has a no locked doors policy

This is an 18+ site, kid.
>>
I've never seen a meltdown as bad as this in the thread, the backpedaling is fucking obvious as shit.
>>
>>53814104
Aye, moving back in. Been in Europe on my own for the last four years studying. I have a younger brother so it stands to reason that my mother keeps that policy.
>>
>>53814108
suuuure
>>
>>53814108
>>53814096
Shit nigga how is a big burly savage not traditional fantasy? Yeah I could see the Technic league guy not fitting the bill, but the cave man seems perfect.

Medieval fantasy has tribal cultures as a staple.
>>
>>53814051
>"Yea we were already done with this area. Can we make new characters in a different place? We all really liked Syr, let's do some adventures there."
Have you tried telling them it's not supposed to be a fucking dungeon crawler videogame?
If they are so desperate on making new characters, let them then have their CE half demonic previous characters come by and murder-rape them.
>>
File: 1494132333940.jpg (630KB, 1188x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1494132333940.jpg
630KB, 1188x1094px
What the actual fuck is going on
>>
>>53813978
Bumping this question
>>
>>53813978
>>53814136
Looks like you can't channel.
>>
>>53814108
Look man, I don't like you but just try to trust me when I say that I want the best for you here. Stop giving people shit to work with here and just carry on your damn app process. We're on the internet, about the worst place you can be on it without raising federal alarms, you lose if you care.

I mean fuck, Rory and Vult get by with trashed reputations but they get by. You're not so far fucked that you make a trifecta yet. Keep not fucking stupid, and carry fucking on. Don't validate them, don't vindicate them, just carry the fuck on. You'll probably manage to pull in apps no matter how shit you end up looking anyways, but do a favour for everyone and don't get it on the carpet.
>>
>>53814127
>Be Tuvarkz, a retarded nodachifag with no creativity
>Make a shitty concept for a game, evil hell's rebels
>it flops hard
>Ok, make Gestalt WotR
>Gestalt, which encourages all sorts of weird crazy builds that do all sorts of wacky shit
>People are having fun in the thread
>Come out, shit on some specific people, basically say outright 'only ladyknights are getting in', given earlier shilling by the DM for a want of ladyknights, in basically the exact same format, its almost certainly him
>Get called the fuck out
>BACKPEDALING BACKPEDALING
>O-OH IT WAS A FALSE FLAG GUIS
>i WAS IN THE SHOWER
>HAHA WASN'T ME
>continue making posts that are basically exactly the same as the 'impostor'
>basically misunderstand the whole appeal of the Mendev crusades is that there's all sorts of crazy shit from all around the continent and WORLD, making for diverse parties of coolness.
>oh guys i can't jerk off cause my mom would walk in

This is like, a meltdown of amazing proportions.

How fucking daft do you have to be to come into the thread as a DM and post that kind of retarded shit, and you should at least be smart enough to fucking trip up so you CAN'T BE IMPERSONATED

not that I believe he was impersonated, because he acts and write EXACTLY like the impersonator, and you would think after being impersonated, you would oh, I don't know

TRIP UP SO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN, LITERALLY THE FIRST THING

Tuvarkz has basically outed himself as a retard, it wouldn't shock me to see most if not all /pfg/ apps pulled from his campaign for this behavior.
>>
>two characters who have spent their lives fighting world wound demons
>'nah I don't think they're appropriate, don't fit the aesthetic'
>their countries are literally pressed up against the World Wound
>>
File: 1428786525086.jpg (127KB, 900x605px) Image search: [Google]
1428786525086.jpg
127KB, 900x605px
>>53814144
Well shit. Perhaps I should grab a Cleric VMC then?

Actually, what all ways outside of being a Cleric, Oracle, or Paladin are there to Channel?
>>
>>53814173
They're not ladyknights so they can't play. This is a ladyknights only game, no cool cultural mishmash that is WHAT MAKES THE ENTIRE MENDEV CRUSADE INTERESTING.
>>
>>53814172
PLD got players, he could retool the LFG as Wrath of the Rapists and put a dick pic up as the game image and he'd find players. That's the world we live in.
>>
>>53814210
To be fair to PLD, it got players even though Vult was sperging hard with his 'literally read my mind to get your apps right', he never came into the thread and literally said 'only by openly pandering to my fetishes can you get in'
>>
>>53814183
There's a few ports that let you channel but that's basically it besides those three.
>>
So is Tuvarkz a confirmed faggot?
>>
>>53814274
Yes.
>>
File: Crusader.png (2MB, 1178x879px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader.png
2MB, 1178x879px
>>53813504
So I was looking at possible character arts. I am having a hard time finding good art for a Technic League member and have mostly been looking towards Numenera art for appropriate things.
>>
>>53814172
People impersonate others all the time on 4chan, most people don't grab a trip because they're afraid of looking like attention whores, even if they keep it to just one thread/general.

I'm not convinced that's actually him going on about the ladyknights. If he wanted to run in his own magical realm, he'd just outright make an erp game and advertise it as that. People have done it before, after all.
>>
>>53814297
usually an impersonator's post is at least somewhat different.

It appears in this case to be identical.
>>
>>53814183
Life spirit Shaman
Spirit Whisperr Wizard (Life spirit)
That one Legendary Vigilante archetype
also some witch varieties
>>
>>53814297
He said he fucked up in the Discord.
>>
>>53814328
Well that fucking confirms it.
>>
So, question for you guys. Since the Pass for Hunan alternate trait for tieflings makes them, well, pass for human even without a disguise roll, would it be reasonable to say that someone with that trait could potentially grow up never knowing that they're a tiefling if their parents aren't around to tell them they are? The idea came to mind for a concept I might make; Said character would also have a thing against fiends due to some personal experiences with them, so I'm essentially wondering if I could set up an actual "No John, you are the demons" scenario.
>>
>>53814343
>Pass for Hunan
I can disguise myself as a Chinaman?
>>
>>53814343
They would wonder why they have one less feat and less skill points.

:^)
>>
>>53814306
Putting aside any Discordery, he answered to things in the alleged imposter post as if it were him. That's the real take away here.
There is nothing wrong with degeneracy or bias but I will never stand for incompetence. People should only lie when they're good at it.
>>
So the shutting DHB seems like it might actually be cabal tactics in their attempts to shit on him for scorning him.
>>
>>53814343
>Pass for Hunan
Sure, you can grow up as a Chink without knowing you're actually a demon.
>>
>>53814216
Going to go a bit further and say at the point Vult went into "read my mind if you can't make fix your app", he had received so many good apps that he didn't even NEED to clarify - the players who apparently were mind readers either were better at reading comprehension or just plain luckier, and why would one want to take players who aren't mind readers over players who are mind readers?
>>
>>53814370
Nah, DHB's concepts are awesome and Tuvarkz is a retard for blueballing that awesomeness.
>>
>>53814386
Yeah, Vult is an ass but he's at least not a fucking retard.
>>
>>53809081
>https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous
I see Sappy jumped in using the picture I planned for my application. Oh well. No genki chaos-blooded sorceress to look up to your knightly ladies for you.
>>
>>53814388
Nah I mean he tried to blueball DHB to try and appeal to the Cabal. DHB and the Cabal are enemies.
>>
>>53814216
Yeah, Vult was kinda vague.
I just got really drunk and made an app loosely based on my last relationship and hoped for the best.
>>
>>53814393
It's also not false pretenses: he went in after dick-hardening apps but also made that clear at the start that this game was for dick-hardening purposes. None of this "secret erection judgement process" and sudden urge to EJACULATE >LADYKNIGHTS LADYKNIGHTS LADYKNIGHTS
into the thread after half a dozen people have fleshed out not-ladyknight folks.
>>
>>53814409
As a member of the Cabal Cabal, you're wrong

I love DHB, he's a beautiful cookie baking butterfly who needs to be loved.
>>
>>53814290
DHB, I adore that Technic concept.
>>
>>53814290
Get fucked DHB you're not getting in.
>>
>>53814409
Down with the Cabal. DHB forever.
>>
>looking over WotR apps
>knights
>paladins
>an oracle
>knights
>paladins
>a magus
Hmn.
>>
>>53814352
>>53814379
God dammit.
>>
>>53814343
That sounds hilarious, and you totally could. You'd be unusually strong, smart, or quick, but a little less skilled. Probably awkward in school, unless you went hard on athletics, in which case you'd dominate.
>>
>>53814431
Hey, hunan beef is delicious.
>>
>>53814409
Well, that's provably untrue. If we hated him, why would we want his babies?

Checkmate, anticabalfags.
>>
File: Spearknight.jpg (736KB, 787x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Spearknight.jpg
736KB, 787x1181px
>>53814428
I mean, Tuvarkz DID request ladyknights.
>>
>>53814428
to be fair, i'm pretty sure one of the chars got pulled.
>>
>>53814409
As a member of the Cabal, I can safely say you're full of shit. DHB is a genuine treasure.
>>
>>53814446
>>53814439
>>53814415
Why does DHB not join you then?
>>
aaaaaaaaa DHB
>>
>>53814450
Dunno, don't care. I ain't bout to tell him how to live his life.

Don't need him in discord to treasure him.
>>
>>53814450
We are not yet worthy. I strive each day to master baking and optimization in the hopes that someday he might smile upon me.
>>
>>53814433
I'm actually not aiming for the concept being funny (or well, not as a primary goal), but it was an interesting idea that just crossed my mind.

The idea was that his mother was a major figure in the Mendev Crusades, who had a romance in secret with a tiefling serving on the crusader's side. After he was born, she took him back to her homelands (still deciding on that), so her family could take care of him and he'd be safe. She died in an attack against the demons when he was young, and ever since then he came to hate demons. His father is still alive, but no one except his father and his mother knew about their romance, so the character grew up not aware that he's a tiefling himself, because in all but subtle ways he looks like a normal human.

I'm planning that he'll even distrust tieflings because they're too close to being fiends themselves, and i'm grabbing the Chosen One paladin archetype to imply that his mother became his familiar. I figure here's a lot of shenanigans that could stem from that. I'm also tempted to take Eldritch Heritage for the Abyssal bloodline too, meaning -eventually- he's going to start seeing the signs that he's not as human as he thinks.
>>
>>53814521
That sounds really fun, Anon. I encourage you to develop it, write it up, and send it in!
>>
File: 1489043359535.jpg (313KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
1489043359535.jpg
313KB, 612x716px
What is with that second trove in the link dump? What's the actual sight?
>>
>>53814428
>tfw I'm going to apply with a paladin,anti

It's not going to get any better. WotR draws knights by the dozen. Now is the time for the knight apps to start thinking about what makes their app stand out.
>>
>yfw it turns out tuv was only memeing about ladyknights so shitters would make them and he'd pick all the apps that aren't shitty knights
>>
>>53814693
Tuv has a well-known fetish for ladyknights.
>>
>>53814693
>yfw tuv only memed about ladyknights to expose the contrarians that would deliberately disregard his advice because those people make shitty players
>>
>>53814701
Why doesn't he apply to PLD and fuck what's-her-face, Gloriana? She's easy, right?
>>
>>53814709
>ACTUALLY implying he could get in
Remember Vult said he's comparing against the merit of just dropping to four permanently.
>>
>>53814716
Doesn't Vult love it when his PCs get fucked, though? I feel like a laser-guided dick missile aimed straight for some booty has potential for that kind of game.
>>
>>53814725
I presume that Vult would rather be the one doing the fucking yeah
Also
>accepts Tuv
>Wist or IKiD or nameless fairy fucks off
Good job.
>>
>>53814732
Whoa, whoa, what? How are those things related? You're confusing me, hoss.
>>
>>53814739
Idea being that if he's too much of a shitter / autist the other players might stop playing, which I'm sure Vult doesn't, well, vult.
>>
What's the best campaign open RIGHT NOW to play as a cute girl with a Naginata?
>>
>>53814824
JttW.
>>
>>53814824
Unironically Journey to the West.
>>
the core races for starfinder are really terrible. they could have done alot of neat stuff. alot ofinventive stuff. but no.
>rats
>androids
>lizards
>cats
>bugs
how lame
super lame
>>
>>53814836
>>53814839
What's the full title on Roll20? Alternatively, do you have the link handy?
>>
>>53814886
That IS the full title you blind faggot
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068
>>
>>53814891
Oh, my apologies. Sometimes the games have a shorthand name here but a longer true title!
Thanks for the link!
>>
>>53814869

Well then, what do you suggest?
>>
>>53814869
>>53814939
Not the complainer Anon, but I want fucking droidbots. Not Replicants, legitimately mechanical motherfuckers.

Some Bastion, HK-47, Chappie motherfuckers, you feel me? Helpful robot with a gun is my fucking fetish and these Paizo fucks have let me down.
>>
File: 1400720569317.jpg (85KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1400720569317.jpg
85KB, 500x493px
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3

Competition is still light, and you now have 5 examples of what he's looking for. Have faith in yourself and app better than these people!

schedule conflictions not-withstanding
>>
File: MERCS-Texico-Marshal-Concept.jpg (95KB, 754x915px) Image search: [Google]
MERCS-Texico-Marshal-Concept.jpg
95KB, 754x915px
>>53814948
MY BROTHER.
>>
>>53814960
>post
>reread
>realize it looks like I'm Vult
I'm not, I'm just a connoisseur of app memes.

That was poor wording on my part.
>>
>>53814960
There's only four real applications, and out of those one of them isn't completely real anyway.
>>
File: High CR Social Encounter.jpg (320KB, 1010x989px) Image search: [Google]
High CR Social Encounter.jpg
320KB, 1010x989px
Alright, /pgg/, you guys surprised me. I did NOT expect so many of you to give correct, or even respectable, answers to our last poll. Well fucking done.

Let's see if you trash can keep it up. You might be smarter than you look after all.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13195316
>>
So what is the current state of pfg games?
>>
>>53814981
I mean the 5 people Vult has already accepted. Gloriana, Cashmere, Lysander, Sigmund, Bon-bon, and now Temeria
>>
File: bot_by_sttheo-d7hp106.jpg (152KB, 900x1084px) Image search: [Google]
bot_by_sttheo-d7hp106.jpg
152KB, 900x1084px
>>53814948
I hear you man.
>>
>>53814973
You agree? I'm just tickled by the idea of a big metal guy with some guns, maybe a big shock prod or something, just traipsing along helping his space pals.

The two approaches that really appeal to me the most are ridiculously urbane and well-mannered robo-mercenary, and reluctant killer gentle giant robo-berserker.
>>
File: Party Time.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Party Time.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>53814987
A complete fucking mess
>>
>>53814988
Wist and IKiD are actually Vult's real-life girlfriends.
>>
>>53815005
Are any of those people even in the same fucking time zone? I think you're bluffing, nerd.
>>
File: tumblr_o2ybtvvrUD1rslow9o1_1280.png (541KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2ybtvvrUD1rslow9o1_1280.png
541KB, 1280x922px
>>53815002
Hell ye boy.

'Oh I'm totally a robot' robots that just look like humans bore me to tearss Gimmie some clang clang!
>>
>>53814986
What I do as a GM, is I let roleplay be roleplay, but if I feel, for example, an NPC wouldn't be convinced by a PC's persuasion, I have them roll diplomacy.

Bluff is always rolled, though.
>>
>>53814960
Yo Vult, what if I play a serial rapist/murderer Nightwalker? Like, he occasionally kills monsters for bounties, but his main thing is raping chicks and flaying their skin off, except when he flays their skin off and then rapes them.

Would that fit with your current group?
>>
File: tumblr_nqxsz1s2dx1rslow9o1_1280.png (889KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqxsz1s2dx1rslow9o1_1280.png
889KB, 1280x853px
>>53815002
Here's another one for you.
>>
File: tumblr_nelkcl5QJU1rslow9o1_1280.png (379KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nelkcl5QJU1rslow9o1_1280.png
379KB, 1000x1000px
>>
>>53814977
I could meme for you, big boy~ Where do you want me to start?
Maybe I'll make a Betrothed Avowed so I can bring my sister along for the ride~ Do you like twins, Anon?
>>
File: apu_2_by_sttheo-d8iad41.jpg (197KB, 1280x954px) Image search: [Google]
apu_2_by_sttheo-d8iad41.jpg
197KB, 1280x954px
>>53815025
Not that guy, but I prefer a more boxy design myself
>>
>>53814994
>>53815012
What kind of robot would you make?
>>
File: Caster Supremacy.jpg (1MB, 3300x3791px) Image search: [Google]
Caster Supremacy.jpg
1MB, 3300x3791px
>>53814987
Could be a lot worse. Some running, some recruiting, and it sounds like a lot of people are out there having fun.
>>
File: 1471901457817.jpg (489KB, 1588x1963px) Image search: [Google]
1471901457817.jpg
489KB, 1588x1963px
>>53815047
I dunno, man!

The robo-possibilities are endless!
>>
>>53814988
>Sigmund

I'm surprised there aren't as many substitute daddies applying.

Is Daddy a dead meme? Did Wist kill Daddy with that JttW app?
>>
>>53815033
Only if one is a girl and the other is a girl(male)
>>
File: infantry_mecha_by_sttheo-d58odfd.jpg (235KB, 1280x1249px) Image search: [Google]
infantry_mecha_by_sttheo-d58odfd.jpg
235KB, 1280x1249px
>>53815047
I am >>53815035

I want to make a female personality mercenary soldier. the idea I have for her is that she was signed up with a military unit, but after her team got killed she left the military to make her own way.

A very motherly sort of personality with a focus on military action
>"Did you remember to charge your ammo pack?"
>"Remember to clean that when we get home!"
>"Have you been eating properly?"
>>
>>53815071
Because everyone knows Sigmnd got picked for being a good character, not because Vult wants daddies. He's a confessed /u/fag
>>
File: 1489283268.bigdad_robo_waitress.jpg (66KB, 806x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489283268.bigdad_robo_waitress.jpg
66KB, 806x1280px
>>53815079
I like thinking about domestic, non-military robots.

Like, if you're not going with dumb replicants, then you've still got all these humanoid robots just living their own lives.
>>
>>53815005
>Gee, Vult, how come your mom lets you have TWO girlfriends?
>>
>>53815077
How did you guess her little secret, Anon?
What can we do to convince you to keep it?
>>
>>53815094
Vult has all the girlfriends, even QANON
>>
>>53815086
How come he's dead if he was so great?!
>>
File: tumblr_nzoz3kaksz1rslow9o1_1280.jpg (479KB, 1280x1657px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzoz3kaksz1rslow9o1_1280.jpg
479KB, 1280x1657px
>>53815090
And then basically 'robots who can quite easily be civilian, but are notably militaristic in their modifications of situations'

Basically I just like robots.
>>
>>53815110
Now I know you're full of shit. Even normal people wouldn't put up with Vult; why would they?
>>
>>53814645
Thanks anon, I appreciate the encouragement!
>>
File: IMG_3444.jpg (65KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3444.jpg
65KB, 736x552px
Hey /pfg/, can you guys help me make a character for a lewdgame? It's not as degenerate as /pfg/'s meme games like PLD, but still kind of racy.

It's a gestalt game with PoW, SoP, and SoM all allowed. I'm thinking an initiator|spherecaster focusing on Golden Crane and Silver Crane, so she can use Electrum Manticore. It's not exactly a 2hu build by any stretch, but could it be good?

Personality-wise, she's a young but battle-tested kitsune who got caught up in a "DEUS VULT!"-style crusade, which she later regretted. She then joined up with a Diamond Dogs-esque mercenary group, but left them after not liking the shady direction they were heading in.

She's kind of directionless now, having regretted many of the conflicts she signed up for. She's up to writing page 6 of a set of personal logs lamenting her military-related woes.

She also likes wearing cashmere.

Any interesting direction I can take her in? Any way to make her cute? As long as it's not something like copying Paizo's transniggerotherkin iconics, I'm open to ideas.

I'm thinking I'll name her Gloriana.
>>
>>53815363
Vintage_memes.jpg
>>
File: succgift.png (23KB, 1164x81px) Image search: [Google]
succgift.png
23KB, 1164x81px
I have a question about the profane gift ability. Let's say the BBEG has a harem of succubi and decides he wants to get buffed. Can a single entity be buffed by multiple succubi, and can multiple succubi stack their buffs on a single ability score?
>>
>>53815508
...the highlighted text in your image explains that no, you can only have one.
>>
>>53815508
By a strict reading of the ability - specifically what was highlighted - it doesn't matter how many succubi are around, you can only benefit from one gift at a time.
>>
>>53815508
Even without the highlighted text you couldn't stack them onto one ability score since it would be multiple same-type bonuses.

WITH the highlighted text, you get ONE. That's all.
>>
>>53815533
>>53815545
I got thrown off by the wording and thought that "a succubus" meant that single one instead of all of them. Thanks.
>>
>>53815570
http://archivesofnethys.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Shamira

There's this specific Succubus who grants a larger bonus, at least.
>>
>>53813452
Druidism, which is to say you could make shit up. The Sarkorians and Kellid in general saw divinity all around them.
>>
>>53815642
"The Green Faith," also known as "I'm a little bitch that doesn't respect Daddy Erastil's superior wisdom."
>>
>>53815671
Erastil is not druidish deity
Gozreh is closer to druids
>>
>>53815854
Pfff, if they aren't Erastilian, we don't fuckin' want 'em. LG or get the fuck out, I always say.
>>
File: d4w9ube.jpg (122KB, 900x666px) Image search: [Google]
d4w9ube.jpg
122KB, 900x666px
>>53814948
Why stop at fucking bipeds anyways? We don't have to look like the meatbags
>>
File: Kombiler.png (920KB, 1390x1423px) Image search: [Google]
Kombiler.png
920KB, 1390x1423px
>>53815002
Function
IS
Form
>>
>>53816052
Robot campaign WHEN?!
>>
New bread:
>>53816282
>>53816282
>>53816282
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.