[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 375
Thread images: 69

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder)

What divine beings does your character worship? Have they ever encountered the divine, or even ascended to it?

Link repository; point out problems if found: https://ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53765069
>>
>>53770161
The only name I want to gasp in reverence is that of my lover! I want to worship her body and all it's delights!
>>
Reminder that only non-meme apps will make it into Ensoulment.
>>
>>53770233
Been there, done that, got the hickey.

I still prefer to pray to something a little further removed, something higher and with greater perspective, when I need spiritual guidance.
>>
>>53770161
>worshipping anyone but the goddess of peace and death
>>
>>53770295
That's not Pharasma.
>>
>>53770233
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A3PMQA5c74

>>53770269
But what happens when your higher and greater power tells you to turn right back around and enjoy life? What if that IS your higher purpose? Don't waste moments you could spend revelry, Anon.
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3/?pageforid=5152402#post-5152402 (This is PLD)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous
>>
>>53770435
IKiD please, go back to being filthy somewhere else.
>>
>>53770443
What's the deal with the new WotR?

Isn't that game played out?
>>
File: 1423005412254.jpg (529KB, 890x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1423005412254.jpg
529KB, 890x1294px
Alright, so what's a good weapon to take as your Sacred Weapon as a Warpriest?

Also, anyone have any good pictures for a Male Half-Drow in heavy-ish armor? This is sadly the only one I have
>>
File: Cover Art.jpg (171KB, 592x990px) Image search: [Google]
Cover Art.jpg
171KB, 592x990px
Prepare yourself.

The Fluffy Tails to end all Fluffy Tails is coming.
>>
>>53770509
Yes please
>>
>>53770409
Did Pharasma ever genocide all the elves?
>>
>>53770489
I have a picture but it's on my computer and I'm still dying here.
>>
>>53770579
Oh gosh, Anon, still? What did you eat?
>>
File: 1493168472400.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493168472400.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>53770443
>>53770472
>30 pt buy
>gestalt
>level 4
>mythic
>tons of 3pp allowed
>free feats
>DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BREAK THE GAME
>>
>>53770635
This is the worst new meme.
>>
>>53770472
Not really, one campaign was a fizzle and the other one's whimpering out their last in a cave. Tuvarkz is sleek, sexy and forward-focused, he won't let it become a trainwreck like Wrath of the Raunchy or Romance of the Righteous Kingdoms!

Also now has a monopoly on greatest asses of any apps ever.
>>
>>53770161
>What divine beings does your character worship?
Motherfucking Iomedae
>Have they ever encountered the divine, or even ascended to it?
No, motherfucker
>>
>>53770652
Wait the fuck happened to Raunchy and Romance?
>>
File: tumblr_nsxmaisq391raj8fro1_500.jpg (76KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsxmaisq391raj8fro1_500.jpg
76KB, 500x656px
>>53770579
Don't rush yourself, also try to ask someone to bring you aglass of water, and some saltines, that always helps me when I have some bad shit.

Also, don't be too much in a rush. Once you get off you can post if you want, but I did some searching and found this, so I might be fine

Speaking of which, now I have to shit. thanks anon
>>
>>53770409
That's Pharasma cosplaying as the Plain Doll. She's really good at cosplay, but that makes sense considering it's been her hobby for, like, four-going-on-five centuries now?
>>
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljvs?Starfinder-Archetypes

new stuff about archetypes
>>
>>53770635
Giving people lots of stuff lets them be free to play fun concepts and still be strong.

Chaining everyone to low PB and so forth forces them to scrap and scrounge for power at any cost.
>>
File: 1481275027078.jpg (379KB, 540x765px) Image search: [Google]
1481275027078.jpg
379KB, 540x765px
It's a new day, friends!

Got homebrew requests? Want me to visit a previous homebrew? Let me know and I'll see what I can whip up! Homebrew requests, as always, are going here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14a3bZPwqqj4Zclwk08vdjKENz0jHbl4yjZ_OFNXex8k/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53770652
>Tuvarkz is sleek, sexy and forward-focused

That's a fucking lie. He's an Asmofag.
>>
>>53770719
How about race adaptations from granblue?
Draphs, Erunes, and Harvins?
>>
>>53770710
Suggesting that something like Blood Money breaks the game when you've already stacked all that ludicrous game-breaking shit is, frankly, laughable
>>
>>53770161
>What divine beings does your character worship? Have they ever encountered the divine, or even ascended to it?
She worships Desna. It started out as trying to one up her younger sister by gaining the favor of the goddess of being a butterfly in the sky that can go thrice as high above anybody who would try to go twice as high. It later turned into proper worship and she now wishes to become a space travelling butterfly human who someday might reach immortality by exploring the unknown.

She is kinda meant to be a mary sue in a sense.
>>
>>53770745
Got a wiki link? Never played Granblue. Artwork is nice, though.
>>
>>53770779
https://gbf.wiki/SSR_Characters_List
Draphs are cows, Erunes are cute animal ears with exposed backs, and Harvins are potatos
>>
File: 1484174951581.jpg (139KB, 800x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1484174951581.jpg
139KB, 800x1001px
Is it bad form to apply with a character who related to a Setting important NPC, but said NPC has basically nothing to do with the plot of the campaign/adventure?
>>
>>53770816
Yes.

Very much so.
>>
>>53770877
Dammit, there goes my back-up plan.
Now I gotta find a plan C for Tuvark's game
>>
>All these filthy secondaries stealing art from a game they never played.
>>
>>53770669
The latter stopped posting greentexts because nobody responded, and the former never posted greentexts in the first place because /pfg/ is so actively hostile to ongoing games.
>>
>>53770816
Depends on context really. Sometimes you are making a convenient 'but why am I here and what's my stake in this' other times you are seemingly tacking yourself onto a given NPC because of a lack of creativity. If they are an important NPC and it is a relation more than just acquaintances then it is suspect. Making new relations in game is preferable to banking on old contacts, but not everyone has time for that.
>>
>>53770899
>implying I haven't spent hundreds of dollars on GBF
>>
File: file.png (180KB, 441x261px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
180KB, 441x261px
>>53770899
>>
>>53770996
>zoinigger
get the fuck out of this thread right now
That being said, how would you build a Zoi in pf?
Whatever level, with gestalt, all forrest, DSP, and the normal stuff allowed
>>
>>53770941
The Character was going to be The adopted son of Garren Jarek, General Lord of the Backar in Molthune. He was being sent to aid in the fight for the Mendevian Crusade as a way to both test the lad, have him actually gain honor in a worthwile conflict, as well as to grant more presige to Jarek so that he could have more sway and support from both the People and in Molthune's politics

I guess it seems a tad too forced though, so I guell I'll just come up with a new idea
>>
I miss Teldas the TEMPEST
>>
>>53771036
>Molthune

It's too soon, Anon...
>>
>>53771036
I ONCE SHOT A MAN IN PITAX, JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE
>>
>>53770805
I'll be honest, I've been digging through the wiki, and besides seeing that there are races, there's depressingly little information on the races themselves, with everything focused on the characters.

There's just too little information to go on with!
>>
File: TELDAS THE TEMPEST MMGA.png (1MB, 736x1397px) Image search: [Google]
TELDAS THE TEMPEST MMGA.png
1MB, 736x1397px
>>53771047
We all do anon, we all do

>>53771058
If you never confront your sorrows, how can you move past them?
>>
>>53770898
The anon is a filthy dumb lying scum, it's absolutely kosher to name yourself the heir or scion of a setting critical NPC if you're making a character. I myself had once made an heir to House Henderthane, and his reasons for adventure were to acquire the good graces of her Imperial Majestrix and thus become one of the twenty most powerful people in Avistan.
>>
>>53770435
Well, some say that when you ask for a second opinion, you've already come to your decision.

I figure prayer's no different--whatever the Gods say, there's still a life to be lived. Just more about responsibly sharing that revelry with a partner, not hurting randos over a need for fresh sensation.
>>
File: 1494380962890.png (446KB, 971x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494380962890.png
446KB, 971x1000px
>>53771124
>>53771036
>>53770941
>>53770816
Isn't WotR a campaign that explicitly encourages you to make a character related to a DEITY?

I think being related to some guy with a bunch of medals is small potatoes by comparison (though I suppose the odds of being both would be pretty remote in most cases.)
>>
>>53770906
The last I ever heard of Romance was that they were just getting out of the caverns. I don't remember what came next, but I think the GM's been sick for a while and might have put it on a brief hiatus.

The last I ever heard of Raunchy was that they were getting pissed off about the game moving to a biweekly schedule, but apparently that's all smoothed over by now and they're having fun.
>>
>>53771094
The characters hold most of the information you get about the races.
For example, the extreme sexual dimorphism in Draphs, their monstrous strength, even in the females, the horns, of course. They're also industrious folk, with not too much care for aristocracy.
The Erunes are denoted by their animal ears which are stated to be quite sensitive, as well as an overwhelming tendency to have outfits with open backs. It's speculated that it keeps them from overheating, similar to a dog panting. They have nobles, and are the most similar to humans in their societal structure.
Potatos are midgets, and are interesting in that they tend toward academia. The majority of Harvins are prodigies of some sort, ranging from mathematical geniuses, to youth archmages, to adventurers that seem to function on luck alone.
>>
I want to make a High Cha Cardinal archetype Cleric and focus on buff spells and channel positive energy while being the party face.
>>
>>53771152
Well, the character was going to be his adopted son, and a Half-Drow, so both isn't out of the question. In fact the idea of him yelling at a Demon Lord saying "You aren't my reald dad!" does tickle me some, but it would be too stupid However Garren himself is well known to have once been a Crusader in the Mendevian Crusade himself, so him encouraging his young ward to pursue the same path that he did seemed kinda apropriate
>>
>See there's a new WotR campaign recruiting
>Check applications
>See Kawase's app
And people thought DHB was tone deaf?
>>
>>53771026
I think Granblues are generally incompatible with the type of fantasy Pathfinder offers, magic being of different scopes and functions. If I were pressed though, Warlord with Elemental Flux/Draconic Sorcerer to represent her range of elemental control.

I actually F2P sparked for the Zoi here.
>>
>>53771190
why not instead become a cloistered cleric and be friar tuck?
>>
>>53771216
I don't think he's tone deaf, anon, as much as he just assumes C3 is going to be picked for ensoulment and has started making joke apps to fit in with the other celebs.
>>
>>53771218
I mean, SoP/PoW can let you do a lot of shit.
I asked how I'd go about making Aliza work in pf, and I got some really nice answers.
Also explode
>>
>>53771216
>GM says he wants to see armored warriors
>the apps are nothing but sluts
>>
>>53771219
Because I want the character to be more of a politician than a holy man
>>
>>53771178
I think I can work with this description
>>
Okay, so, Oracle or Armored Magus for one half of my Hellknight Gestalt. He will at some point PrC into Signifar
>>
>>53771152
That's one of several campaign traits, yes. Being the prince of a foreign kingdom is totally acceptable, especially considering what you become by campaign end.

I need to reiterate this for everyone applying; your character is going to be level 20, Mythic 10 by the end of the campaign. You will be as powerful as Baba Yaga. When writing your backstory, realize the implications of your character's return to their homeland and act accordingly.

A WotR Taldan returning to Taldor could quite easily trigger a Renaissance, or an Arodenite from Sargava COULD CONQUER CHELIAX AND RESTORE THE OLD EMPIRE.
>>
I want to app with a Brevan Crusader wielding a nodachi for Tuv-WotR. I'm thinking maybe a Pitborn Tiefling for dramatic irony.
>>
>>53771252
I'm not familiar with Aliza myself but she's fairly mundane isn't she?
The annoying thing about trying to adapt the Granblues is that pretty much everyone has a magic side and a physical side, and even if you find a class that has the appropriate magic and still swings swords competently, Pathfinder hates wide characters. I am building a character based roughly on a Granblue right now though so I suppose I'm not really allowed to talk.

Leaving nothing to luck anon, even in gacha scams. There's a F2P spark every 8 months if you're dedicated. If you ticket like I do, even easier.
>>
>>53771255
Just means the armored warriors will have some prime ass to hump when they apply, anon.
>>
>>53771340
So would a Molthuni return home be capable of taking over as the new High Lord General, be able to broker peace with Nirmathas, and MAKE MOLTHUNE GREAT AGAIN!?
>>
>>53770710
It's more the gestalt on top of all of that shit.
>>
>>53771376
Yes, easily.

You're a demigod by the end of the game, with all that implies.
>>
>>53771356
Aliza is firekick wife.
With gestalting, avowed, SoP, and PoW, there's really not much you *can't* do in Pathfinder it seems.
It just depends how many levels it might take to come online.
God, I wish I had the self restraint to spark. I've luckshitted into a few nice things on my main and alt, but my few tickets have been very necessary to filling out my teams.
>>
>>53771356
>not having god-tier luck with only ever buying a single ticket
>>
>>53771255
The person literally using Slayers art sickens me.
>>
>>53771376
Anon, allow me to put this in perspective. You know about the Runelords, yeah? Those AP spanning supervillains who molded the geopolitical landscape like wet clay and bent a mighty empire to their every whim?

They were level 16-20, some with low to mid-range Mythic levels. You end this campaign at level 20, Mythic 10. Same level as Baba Yaga.
>>
Are burst weapon enhancements ever worth it?
>>
File: The Empress.png (940KB, 600x1165px) Image search: [Google]
The Empress.png
940KB, 600x1165px
>>53770509
>>53770524

It's me again. Are you ready to serve your glorious Empress in the Fluffy Tales game to end all Fluffy Tales?

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9
>>
>>53771493
No thanks. Not interested in another bamboozle.
>>
>>53771504
Not using a throwaway. I will truly run this game.
>>
File: Bait The Visual Novel.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bait The Visual Novel.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
>>53771493
>https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9
>Comfy Lewd Game
>a fucking FLUFFY TAIL game
>>
>>53771230
Why am I not surprised that a shitter like Kawase is adopting the worst parts of celebrity culture before he has even been picked for a game.
>>
>>53771493
It looks so much like a bamboozle, but you're the only DM to complete a /pgg/ campaign aren't you. How many layers of bait are we operating on here, was Streets of Cantha just preparation to fool us thrice?
>>
>>53771537
>was Streets of Cantha just preparation to fool us thrice?
Definitely. This is an obvious bamboozle and I for one will not take this delicious looking bait.
>>
>>53771537
>you're the only DM to complete a /pgg/ campaign

A title I hold dear to my heart, and would never throw away.

>>53771551
Fluffy anon hurt me, too. I'm here to set things right.
>>
>>53771493
Fuck no, "fluffy tail" memes is faggotry of the highest order. You are more of a faggot than OP, who is always a faggot.
>>
>>53771572
>never throw away
So that's your game. Kill all the other campaigns by poaching their thirsty players for your degenerate rituals.
>>
What /pgg/ games are currently running?
>>
>>53771600
As in right this instant?
>>
Does anyone have a link to that strength based archer from the fey book? I can't find it for the life of me.
>>
>>53771639
No, as in campaigns that haven't been completed yet and haven't fallen apart for some reason yet.
>>
>>53771676
Dragons 1, 2, FotJR, SotJR, PLD, Overlewd, LoBaF, Blingmaker, Shardwalkers, that's all I remember
>>
>>53771676
>>53771600

Someone had that giant list of all games in /pgg/ history. I'll try to find it.
>>
>>53771705
Also Hell's Vengeance and Pendragon Institute.
>>
>>53771705
CotLT, WotRaunchy, RotRK, WWW, Ironfang Invasion.
>>
>>53771738

>tuvarkz running a lewd wotr game

really not surprised desu senpai
>>
>>53771714

NOTE: THIS WAS LIKE 3 WEEKS OUTDATED AND I'M NOT PERFECT. YELL CORRECTIONS AT ME PLZ.

Rise of the Jade Regent [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Fluffy Tail 1 [DEAD]
Fluffy Tail 2 [DEAD]
Helnar [RUNNING]
The Amber Fields of Molthune [DEAD (1 session)]
Misadventures of a Lazy Princess [DEAD]
/pfg/ Hell's Vengeance (Argentum ver) [RUNNING]
Hell's Vengeance B [DEAD (3 sessions)]
Evil Lewd Game [RUNNING]
Of Dragons and Yet More Dragons [RUNNING]
Rise of the Jade Regent: PbP [RUNNING] [DEAD (some sessions)] (Attempted two games, one dead)
The Pendragon Institute [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
The Sleeping Goddess [DEAD]
The Wrath of the Righteous [DEAD]
Wrath of the Raunchy [RUNNING]
Romance of the Righteous Kingdom [RUNNING]
Sky Pirates [DEAD]
Bathe Yourself in Blood [RUNNING]
Volorexis: Streets of Cantha [=COMPLETE=]
Sultanas and Raisins [DEAD]
Of Dragons and Men... and more Dragons [RUNNING]
Curse of the Lazy Throne [RUNNING]
/pfg/ Dragonborn Game [RUNNING]
Taldor Ascendant [DEAD]
Legacy of Blood and Flame [RUNNING]
The Celestial Tournament [DEAD]
The Great Bamboozling [RECRUITING]
Shardwalkers [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Hell's Rebels: Literally Can't Even Edition [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Puella Librum Daemonium [RUNNING and RECRUITING]
A Generic Pathfinder Adventure (Eberron E8) [DEAD (1 session)]
Wild Weird West [RUNNING]
Blingmaker [RUNNING]
Blood in the Fangwood [DEAD]
Rhusae [RECRUITMENT CLOSED]
Overlewd [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Dimensional Ark Abyssia [RECRUITING]
Raining Oil and Blood [DEAD]
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot [RUNNING?]
Trouser Serpent's Skull [DEAD]
Ironfang Invasion [RUNNING?]
Pilgrimage to the Demonlands [DEAD]
Ensoulment of the Flower Court [RECRUITING]
Chronicles of the Golden Chalice [RECRUITING]
Essentia: Forgotten Home [RECRUITING]
Journey to the West [RECRUITING]
Tuvarkz's Wrath of the Righteous [RECRUITING]
Volo: Fluffy Tails 9 [RECRUITING]
>>
>>53771705
Thanks.

Ranked as most likely to least likely to finish
>SotJR
>Dragons 1 & Dragons 2
>Hell's Vengeance
>PDL
>FotJR
>Blingmaker
>Shardwalkers
>Overlewd

Ranked from most interested in seeing how it goes to least.
>Dragons 1 & Dragons 2
>Hell's Vengeance
>Blingmaker
>SotJR & FotJR
>Shardwalkers
>Overlewd
>PDL

LoBaF I don't know much about but will give honorable mention for having one of or maybe the best name.

>>53771738
Wait didn't almost all those ones get canned/turned out to be bamboozles?
>>
>>53771834
No?
>>
>>53771834
>Dragon games this far up on both lists

for what purpose
>>
>>53771834
What's it like to have such shit taste?
>>
>>53771834

The amount of attention sleep pays to the PC's in Overlewd is really admirable. I think I would've agreed that running two games is recipe to drop them from fatigue, but he seems pretty committed.
>>
>>53771922
Pettiness. It's constructed more out of wishful thinking than anything. Notice how SotJR is arbitrarily ranked higher than FotJR for most likely to run to completion, based mostly on popularity/a greater desire to fuck its player characters.
>>
>>53771953
Where's the greentext for Overlewd this week?
>>
>>53771834
I'd like to know how you ranked the likely to finish list. It looks pretty suspect to me.
>>
>>53771865
Where at? There's lots of stuff there to disagree with.

>>53771922
So likely to finish because they're one of the longest running games so far and there's been no signs of trouble yet.

So interested in seeing how they go because their greentexts are always interesting.

>>53771942
Okay, show me yours then. Fair's fair anyway, since I showed you mine first.

>>53771953
I wouldn't have guessed, but being lewd is also a bit of a strike against it. Might move it up though, especially if it keeps going strong for a good while.

>>53771980
>>53771992
DESU? I don't know the difference between SotJR and FotJR so I picked one to be ranked higher arbitrarily. Otherwise though, main factor governing likelihood to finish was how long they've been running so far and whether they've weathered any storms already that could have made the game fail (like PDL).
>>
>>53772051
>no signs of trouble yet

Hasn't Dragons 2 been struggling for a few weeks?
>>
How do you deal with players who don't read even the rules pertaining to their character? A player at my table needs to be reminded the rules for two weapon fighting every single fucking time he does it. And it's not like he even asks about it. He just makes wrong rolls and wastes everyone's time.
>>
>>53772068
No?
>>
>>53772072
Shame him. Tell him he needs to get on your level or else you'll find the next bimbo on the street to replace them.
>>
>>53771834
>He doesn't want to see how PLD goes
What are you? Gay?
>>
>>53772080
>bad session with Rory ERP
>GM no show
>late start

That's what I remember from the past few weeks.
>>
>>53772082
Honestly he's dragging the whole game down. It's a shame cos the DM is great and so are the other players. But he has no idea how to role play his character and is clueless to even the basics of combat
>>
File: 1491012334406.jpg (55KB, 564x728px) Image search: [Google]
1491012334406.jpg
55KB, 564x728px
>>53771810
Depths of Darkess [sic] was a bamboozle.
>>
>>53772051
Also being a lewd game is a small strike against likelihood to complete.

>>53772072
Had the same problem with a TWF in my group too. Beginning to suspect TWFing and TWFers are incompetent.

My solution was to just write down the correct numbers he needs to add to his rolls and hand them to him. He was allowed to add flanking bonuses and other circumstantial things on his own, but had to roll where I see the dice so I could double check things.

>>53772096
Bonbon dropped, if there's no more honking I have no more interest.
>>
>>53771810
>Helnar [RUNNING]
ded, but it was a good, fun run
>>
>>53771493
>can't be a dragon meido
Whatever.
>>
>>53772139
He's even dual wielding katanas even though he's a fucking barbarian.
>>
>>53771493
>Sure, but if I ran it as Maid RPG, then how would I get /pgg/ to notice me?
Man, just run it in maid instead.
>>
>>53772189
>Implying any of us could escape the unending death spiral of Pathfinder
>>
>>53772226
I've escaped it just fine, dunno what's up with the doomposting.
>>
File: 1453269436792.gif (1001KB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453269436792.gif
1001KB, 440x300px
>>53772232
PAIN AND DEATH AWAITS ALL LIVING THINGS!
>>
>>53772139
>Bonbon dropped, if there's no more honking I have no more interest.
the honking memes were the worst memes
>>
Can "You're trapped in another plane and have to get back" function well as a plot? I'm trying to think of how to keep it interesting. At a certain level, I'm fairly sure certain classes can just cast plane shit, but that requires a tuning fork.
>>
>>53772051
Unlike you I'm actually in some of those games, so I can't exactly make an unbiased list, so why bother?
>>
>>53772283
I'm actually in one of those games too, so that excuse doesn't work

Besides, bias is unavoidable even if we weren't.
>>
>>53772278
there are ways to planelock players, and certain genies and devils and related have the means to do that.
>>
File: 1451424653038.gif (598KB, 438x750px) Image search: [Google]
1451424653038.gif
598KB, 438x750px
>mfw you're looking for art for a WotR character and you're dangerously low on stuff with the character holding a large round shield
>>
>>53771810
>>53771600

==/pfg/ RotJR era game statuses

Rise of the Jade Regent [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Fluffy Tail 1 [DEAD]
Fluffy Tail 2 [DEAD]
Helnar [DEAD (Many sessions, good run)]
The Amber Fields of Molthune [DEAD (1 session)]
Misadventures of a Lazy Princess [DEAD]
/pfg/ Hell's Vengeance (Argentum ver) [RUNNING]
Hell's Vengeance B [DEAD (3 sessions)]
Evil Lewd Game [RUNNING]
Of Dragons and Yet More Dragons [RUNNING]
Rise of the Jade Regent: PbP [GAME 1: RUNNING] [GAME 2: DEAD (some sessions)]
The Pendragon Institute [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
The Sleeping Goddess [DEAD]
The Wrath of the Righteous [DEAD]
Wrath of the Raunchy [RUNNING]
Romance of the Righteous Kingdom [RUNNING]
Sky Pirates [DEAD]
Bathe Yourself in Blood [RUNNING]
Volorexis: Streets of Cantha [=COMPLETE=]
Sultanas and Raisins [DEAD]
Of Dragons and Men... and more Dragons [RUNNING]
Curse of the Lazy Throne [RUNNING]
/pfg/ Dragonborn Game [RUNNING]
Taldor Ascendant [DEAD]
Legacy of Blood and Flame [RUNNING]
The Celestial Tournament [DEAD]
The Great Bamboozling [RUNNING]
Shardwalkers [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Hell's Rebels: Literally Can't Even Edition [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Puella Librum Daemonium [RUNNING]
A Generic Pathfinder Adventure (Eberron E8) [DEAD (1 session)]
Wild Weird West [RUNNING]
Blingmaker [RUNNING]
Blood in the Fangwood [DEAD]
Rhusae [RUNNING]
Overlewd [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Dimensional Ark Abyssia [RECRUITING]
Raining Oil and Blood [DEAD]
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot [RECRUITMENT CLOSED]
Trouser Serpent's Skull [DEAD]
Ironfang Invasion [RECRUITMENT CLOSED]
Pilgrimage to the Demonlands [DEAD]
Ensoulment of the Flower Court [RECRUITING]
Chronicles of the Golden Chalice [RECRUITING]
Essentia: Forgotten Home [RECRUITING]
Hells Saboteurs [DEAD]
Journey to the West [RECRUITING]
Depths of Darkness [DEAD]
Nodachi of the Righteous [RECRUITING]
Volo: Fluffy Tails 9 [RECRUITING]
>>
>>53772475
>The Great Bamboozling [RUNNING]
>>
How do I acquire protection from aging and forever maintaing my youth a la fountain of youth? Need this for character motivations. I need a permanent solution.
>>
>>53772396

Male or female?
>>
File: 1442440450772.png (4KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1442440450772.png
4KB, 493x402px
>>53772529
Male, please!

Thank you so much!
>>
Which roll20 randos will make the best NPCs in Ensoulment?
>>
>>53772512
You can become a wizard and take the immortal discovery, being a monk does a similar thing. There is an alchemical item that makes you immortal if you keep drinking it, you can become undead (but technically you die). There is also an alchemist discovery, but you gotta jump through more hoops than wizard, monk, and item.
>>
>>53770707
Any possibility someone could screenshot the paizo starfinder archetypes blog post? (access to their site is down in a lot of the US)
>>
>>53772554
Alexander, of course
>>
>>53772355
That's cool. I just need to look over some modules/etc and mine some ideas. Thanks.
>>
>>53772606
There is a good one called The Harrowing, or something similar. It gives a good excuse why players cant just planeshift away.
>>
What is the point of Aether Rampage for avowed?

Why would I choose it over Aether Channel or even Blade?

I know it's in playtest but it feels kind of superfluous.
>>
>>53772647
The Harrowing was written by Crystal Frasier.
>>
>>53772593
I forgot he was a rando.
>>
>>53772679
He's a surprisingly competent rando, with two apps that are frequently talked about even with the celeb apps being a thing
>>
>>53772647
I'll add it to the list. Thanks again
>>
>>53772671
It supplements natural attack builds, I guess.
>>
>>53772689
I wonder what /ppg/ would do with a celeb that not only definitely doesn't self-shill in the threads, but in fact doesn't even know the threads exist?
>>
>>53772679
Is he? He posts here don't he?
>>
File: round shield.jpg (234KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
round shield.jpg
234KB, 727x1000px
>>53772552
>>
>>53772719
Is... Is that a 4chan Cleric?
>>
File: round shield.jpg (75KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
round shield.jpg
75KB, 600x886px
>>53772719

Only two I could find out of hundreds of fantasy art saved.
>>
>>53772679
Never mind. I just remembered he was apparently in the last thread talking about Alexander's art.
>>
>>53772475
Jesus, I only know what like a third of those are. Like, what the fuck is Rhusae?
>>
>>53772709
I have no clue

>>53772712
They have a very distinctive posting style.
>>
>>53772733

Your mind is addled with memes, that's why.
>>
>>53772709
They'd probably pretend to be that person in order to meme it up.

Or we'd get another Doug incident.
>>
File: 1473248990622.png (119KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1473248990622.png
119KB, 342x298px
>>53772729
>>53772719
Thank you, anon!
>>
I'll ask again
Translating old 3.5 char, a Dex monk with tons of AoOs and karmic strike, into PF, how can I get advantage of those AoOs in a similar way now?
>>
>>53772901
Vital strike, seize the opportunity (PoW).

Allows you to vital strike on your AoOs, causing massive damage.

Then use the stomp/tiger claw chain to provoke as many AoOs as possible when you attack someone
>>
>>53772704
But it doesn't actually ADD natural attacks unless you didn't have claws before. It takes up your hands like claws do, suggesting it overrides them.

The most generous reading would be, I'd say, that since the damage replaces your claws then it should replace rakes too. Even then, you get 5d6 more damage off channel for natural attacks and quasi haste at point 3.

You also have the option of combining iterative attacks you should have as a PC and making all your naturals secondary, which makes a full attack action disgusting with the number of dice you'll be throwing at the table.
>>
>>53773030
Bring it up in the avowed thread on gitp, maybe it'll make them buff Rampage.
>>
>>53772945
Sadly my DM only allows Paizo material
>>
>>53773073
path of war is Paizo
>>
>>53773084
>path of war is Paizo
>>
>>53773084
...no it isn't. Its Dreamscarred Press. We all know this.

Are you feeling okay anon?
>>
>>53773084
Really? Im reading Dreamscarred press in the cover. Will tell him that is paizo, thanks then
>>
>>53773084
Are you ill? Do you have brain damage?
>>
File: Haman.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
Haman.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>53772475
>Nodachi of the Righteous [RECRUITING]
>>
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the paizo site?
>>
File: 1423098911668.png (102KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1423098911668.png
102KB, 500x442px
>>53773084
This bait is too strong for you /pgg/a
>>
File: 1466585767589.png (123KB, 612x563px) Image search: [Google]
1466585767589.png
123KB, 612x563px
>>53773084
>>
I want to play an old grizzled fighter. Someone whose "been at this game" for a long, long time.

Ive never played pathfinder though and I'm limited to core book only. I'm pretty dead set on playing a 40+ year old human male who is just a veteran explorer. I was thinking either;

Lots of utility. Like lots of weapons and able to pick and choose the right tool for the job. Things like crowbars, chalk, rope, etc, etc for supplies. Or a typical "sword and board" style shield bashing shield walling atypical mmo "tank" that refuses to be ignored due to just being in your face and being able to trip and free attacks if they try to run passed him to grab the back line.
>>
>>53773121
So I guess isn't paizo?
>>
File: destiny-2-sunshot-2.jpg (101KB, 1263x657px) Image search: [Google]
destiny-2-sunshot-2.jpg
101KB, 1263x657px
A question for you all. I'm trying to come up with a pair of demi gods who were Bonnie and Clyde style bandits who's mutual love of each other and wanton slaughter granted them semi divine power and essentially "ascended" when they were finally cornered and decided to use each others pistols to blow their own brains out but now their spirits reside in a matching pair of pistols that, when wielded by a man and a woman will consume the souls of the owner of their pistols and bring them back and semi divine undead.

What are some ways I could make this concept more interesting?
>>
>>53773223
...That's pretty interesting as is, anon.
>>
>>53772475
>Volorexis: Streets of Cantha [=COMPLETE=]
Literally the only finished game and it's one DHB was in?
>>
>>53773249
I see it more as, because it was run by a GM who knows how to plan a reasonable-length story rather than a 6-book AP.
>>
>>53773198
Opportunist and mutation warrior archetypes
>>
>>53773198
>old grizzled fighter
>I'm limited to core book only
Get out, as quickly as you can. Core Pathfinder is the worst for trying to play a decent and competant martial, and being middle-age won't do you favors either.
Seriously, if its Core options only, you really aren't going to have much going for you at all as a Fighter, especailly since Barbarian will be able to do everything you can but better

Also, I hope you're already well aquainted to other systems and games, because otherwise Pathfinder is possibly the worst system to get started in.

If you absolutely must ply a Fighter in this game and can't duck out of he game, then grab Power Attack, a 2handed weapon, a Compound Longbow, and a bunch of archery feats and pray none of the casters know what they're doing either. In a Core only game, Sword+Board is just not viable
>>
>>53773265
He said core rulebook only. He's not allowed to have good options
>>
>>53773198
Core rule book you're fucked, but for 'all Paizo material' do this:

>Opportunist Mutation Warrior Fighter VMC Cavalier or Inquisitor

Gives you a lot of bang for your buck and good utility.
>>
Why the heck is this pgg? pfg was a much better term and it accurately described this trashcan.
>>
>>53773296
Because autists kicked up a fuss about making it pgg and the people who thought it was stupid didn't care enough to turn it into a war of attrition.
>>
>>53773296
Because idiots decided we needed to be inclusive about Starfinder despite the dearth of conversation on it because it's not even OUT YET.
>>
>>53773198
You can try dual wielding shield and sword with shieldbashes. When you get shield mastery you become mighty and powerful
>>
>>53773309
>>53773316
But Pure Fucking Garbage encompassed both of these products!
>>
>>53773296
how did you get into this neighborhood? This a /pgg/a street
>>
File: infinite-keks_gp_5796597.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
infinite-keks_gp_5796597.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>TFW the rando who submitted literally Damian Wayne to Ensoulment is asking when picks will be announced
He thinks he stands a chance, anons!
>>
>>53773249
>Streets of Cantha finished
>LoBaF might actually complete a book
Was DHB the secret to success all along?
>>
File: 1491639272770.jpg (119KB, 670x950px) Image search: [Google]
1491639272770.jpg
119KB, 670x950px
>>53773241

Thanks although I'm wondering what more I could do with it. I'm curious if I should try to make a cult of it but that seems kind of dumb but they could make for unique recurring villans when the two guns eventually find their way into the hands of a man and woman and suddenly the party encounters these two pistols again and the people who seemingly have a grudge against them but look nothing like the last couple they fought.

I don't know, I like the idea of a god who's thing is to come into the world and cause some mischief before being banished.

For instance, pic related was another such idea where he was a warrior who ascended but only on the condition his greatest rival (who killed him) would be eternally reincarnated and remember everything when he shows so occasionally if the chosen PC is in a pitched battle he might randomly show up, possess the body of an enemy and engage the PC in one on one if possible because he finds it fun.
>>
>>53773355
No, his DMs just rush to conclude their games because they can't stand dealing with him.
>>
File: 1496062609723.png (499KB, 944x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496062609723.png
499KB, 944x720px
>>53773353
>Implying most of the people stand a chance
>>
I'm thinking of awakening my pet riding bird. What levels should I give it to help it defend me? I was thinking Warder from Path of War.
>>
File: 1458836352931.png (425KB, 841x776px) Image search: [Google]
1458836352931.png
425KB, 841x776px
>Tuvok wanted armored warriors for his WotR campaign
>Is getting nothing but sluts

Someone needs to make a heavily-armored slut, like a character that can't wait to get out of the armor.
>>
File: smorg.alf.png (195KB, 437x396px) Image search: [Google]
smorg.alf.png
195KB, 437x396px
>>53773378
>>
>>53773387
>What levels should I give it to help it defend me?
Warder's a solid choice due to the Aegis, actually! Maybe Sworn Defender?
>>
>>53773378
C E L E B R I T Y
>>
File: 1411863279501.jpg (131KB, 552x800px) Image search: [Google]
1411863279501.jpg
131KB, 552x800px
Quick, what Gestalts well with an Arsenal Chaplain Warpriest!? I'm thinking of maybe ODWarder, but I'm not sure if its exactly what I want.
>>
>>53773406
Sworn Protector Warder? Or is that something else?
>>
>>53773471
Yeah, Sworn Protector Warder's a really good one for dedicated protecting of a single senpai, in this case YOU.

>>53773453
Well, who are you worshiping? Someone like Gorum would be fine with a Barbarian, but Iomedae might expect a Paladin.
>>
File: PZO7101-Hylax_SF-God.jpg (162KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
PZO7101-Hylax_SF-God.jpg
162KB, 648x648px
Some of the Starfinder Deities have been revealed.

http://www.beastsofwar.com/starfinder/meet-gods-rpg-universe/

It's weird to see, but I'm happy, that the Insect deity seems to be a go-to deity for the Captain Kirk's who will play this game. She's lawful good, but I can see some of the less-than-lawful aligned paying her some service.
>>
>>53773509
Haven't decided just yet. I was considering Iomedae, but Paladin would make me kinda MAD. Overall I'm not sure though, as both Torag and Abadar could also work.

Anyone else know of anygood LG Gods that could be worth it?
>>
>>53773620
HAIL EVOLUTION

PRAISE BE TO DNA.
>>
>>53770745
>>53771178
So I've been doing some research (Tried playing the game, but I need an account after the tutorial).

Harvins seem to be intellectual types, with a cross between halflings and gnomes. No special powers besides 'luck', from what I can tell.

Erunes are.... Apparently just humans with animal ears? That's not too hard to write, if a bit boring; but as I dig around, something might turn up.

Draphs are kind of interesting, with the sexual dimorphism going on. I'm considering here to actually split the race into Draphs(Male) and Draphs(Female) to account for the dimorphism.
>>
>>53772572

See here now, I wanna make an oracle 1/sorcerer x and be the most vain, shallow fashion club member on the face of golarion and quest after eternal youth.
>>
>>53770635
>mfw my group rolls for stats
>without dropping lowest roll
>in order
>after choosing class and race
>>
>The Great Bamboozling now has a sequel.

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80343/a-ruse-by-any-other-name

At least this guy is open about it.
>>
>>53773665
>I'm considering here to actually split the race into Draphs(Male) and Draphs(Female) to account for the dimorphism.

It's worth noting female Draph tend to be... Odd. Almost all of them have a quirk, which can range from endearing to debilitating.
>>
>>53772475
How do I join any of these games?
>>
>>53773691
I'll keep that in mind. I won't be writing any fluff for them, mainly because I'm so out of my element that I'm struggling with ideas here.
>>
>>53773672
take a couple more oracle levels and with sorcerer you can become a mystic theurge. The sun lily extract or whatever its called might be your best bet for eternal youth
>>
>>53773665
Yeah, Erunes are pretty much the human analog, even though there are still humans in granblue. Harvins are pretty close to the potatoes from FFXIV, if you're ever seen them.
The dimorphism of draphs being two separate entities is cool
>>
File: 1388360818094[1].png (600KB, 622x805px) Image search: [Google]
1388360818094[1].png
600KB, 622x805px
I made a character that follows Arshea
>>
File: 1445377178819.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445377178819.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>53773731
... Go on...
>>
>>53773727
>>53773727
>the potatoes from FFXIV
RUDE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Lmf9YbRh8
>>
>>53771058
What happened to Molthune?
>>
>>53773691
Any examples of the latter kind of quirk?
>>
>>53773757
I mean, there's that doll girl that's got the mind of a child?
>>
>>53773731

>making a Paladin
>can't think of a god to worship
>see this
>>
>>53773754
It was the second "Great Meme" of the thread, and it was an utter bamboozle; the DM ghosted and the campaign died after one session.
>>
>>53773791
>>53773757
She's retarded and an orphan who has two sock puppet dolls that she named Hansel and Gretel
>>
>>53773047
You got a link to that?
>>
>>53773742
Made a paladin/Mystery cultist for a friend's campaign that we do on and off. We decided we would all roll paladins in order to make a dry campaign more interesting. I made a changeling and gave her the twisted love story feat for giggles. Anyway, the first time we set up, I'm stuck in a jail cell with people for a few days, so in order to do my powers, I thought I had to go shlick in a room for an hour (turns out GM said I could have done that in the time before the campaign started) so it was a bit of shame hour as they ran an encounter and made jokes.

Then the villain, who was a mummy entangled her and used touch of slime on her.

In our next adventure, the GM put us in power armor, and gave use super guns out the wazoo, so she became obsessed with firearms.

Actually
>>
File: 1443302746324.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1443302746324.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>53773831
>In our next adventure, the GM put us in power armor, and gave use super guns out the wazoo, so she became obsessed with firearms.

>Arshean Paladin slamming a hard round into her well-greased chamber
>>
File: this kills the poster.jpg (90KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
this kills the poster.jpg
90KB, 500x384px
>>53773731
>You gotta cross dress to find true freedom
>also you need to masturbate
>and be really into yourself

Why do gods of 'free love' like this always come off as narcissistic, self-involved, navel-gazing pricks who want freedom but are too caught up in their own genitals to get there? Or are constantly caught in other people's genitals and still can't get free of it?
>>
>>53773719

I'm not seeing that item on the SRD.

I want to retire this character the moment I am forever young
>>
>>53773394
My Starfinder game will slimes and tentacles assist those armoured sluts.
In space, no one can hear you moan.
>>
Magical Girl Game-anon, don't get all quiet on me. I really want your game to happen.
>>
>>53772475
Confirmed that mine is still running, though if I could get it changed from "/pfg/ Dragonborn game" to "Legends of Dragonsfjord" in your notes that would be grand.
>>
>>53773828
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?509440-Forrestfire-Studios-Playtest-The-Avowed-a-3pp-warlock-with-a-psychic-bent
>>
File: 281e446f266499ab593794bb32a69d79.jpg (312KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
281e446f266499ab593794bb32a69d79.jpg
312KB, 752x1062px
I am reposting.

My character is from a Chelish noble family whose main income comes from mining the earth for salt and silver.

Would it be believable for the family's patron to be the archdevil Mammon, for his aspects as a demigod of accounting, toil, prosperity, wealth, and the earth? (He does have the Earth domain and the Toil subdomain.)

Would it also be plausible for a lawful good character to worship those positive/neutral aspects of Mammon simply out of family tradition, and out of a desire to work diligently and be philanthropic with their wealth?
>>
>>53773811
It's more appropriate to say the DM was ready to jump before session 0.

Response had gone way down from GM after selection, and right on the day of intro session something along the lines of "oh uh, yeah uh, I've um been feeling uh sick all week, uh, yeah that's right, uh huh", followed by like four lines by an NPC and "okay you guys talk among yourselves I gotta leave early", and that was the last anyone heard of the GM.
>>
File: 26.56 KB of Feel.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
26.56 KB of Feel.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>53773907
Y-You know, you don't HAVE to worship Satan if you're a Chelaxian, you could totally worship Abadar!
>>
File: 1497233443209.jpg (2MB, 3000x2807px) Image search: [Google]
1497233443209.jpg
2MB, 3000x2807px
>>53773878
You mean this one? Is there any news for it? Is there a Roll20 for it?

>game set in Absalom in Golarion
>PCs are students in the Arcanamirium, the Inner Sea's most influential school of magic
>notably, PCs are NOT boarding there, they have residences outside

>by day, students in a magic school
>by night, magical girls (or "girls") battling weird occult threats and solving esoteric magical mysteries
>on some days and nights, dealing with slice-of-life problems, attending fancy balls and art presentations, etc.

>all PCs have Dual Identity, Seamless Guise, and Transformation Sequence, for free
>NOT gestalt
>no daddies, furries, or daddy furries

>Would you apply to this game?
>>
>>53773858
Oracle of time becomes immortal, monk of the four winds gets immortality as base monk, AND reincarnation, and these

http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Sun_orchid_elixir
http://karzoug.info/srd/magicItems/artifacts/SunOrchidElixir.htm
>>
>>53773919

Abadar is a possibility (and indeed, he is listed as a major god in Cheliax), but I was trying to justify Mammon, as I think it would be a more interesting take on how religions mutate and splinter.
>>
File: CS267P-UwAA56Oy.jpg large.jpg (26KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
CS267P-UwAA56Oy.jpg large.jpg
26KB, 636x636px
>>53773931
Do I get to play as my Kuudere waifu?
>>
File: Marquiares_B.png (183KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
Marquiares_B.png
183KB, 960x800px
>>53773727
>>53773691
Alright. So here's what I'm planning
Draph Races: +2 Strength, +2 Con, -2 Int or -2 Cha.

Cha seems like the way to go here, as it seems that the Draph have weird personality 'quirks' that might offset others, although Int seems to play into the 'big guy' sterotype without damaging their wisdom score. Perhaps -int for males and -cha for females?

Would like feedback there.

Powerful build also seems like a way to go here; males being, well, powerfully built; and females also seemingly capable of matching males in strength, despite their differences.

Size difference between the races can either literally manifest as a size difference (Females being small + Powerful build and males being medium + Powerful build). The other option is that females get the dwarf treatment where they're still medium, but with some qualities of being small

Getting horns as a natural would work out. I'm half considering throwing them the Huli-Jing treatment with built-in Horns of the minotaur; meaning some can make their horns into even more effective weapons!

But, as I said before, I'm not really keen on the races, so I'd like feedback on this before I commit to it. So in the mean time, have a funny picture I found while looking through the races.
>>
File: Get it more.jpg (92KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Get it more.jpg
92KB, 960x540px
>>53773852
>>53773831
Yeah I can kinda see that.

>This was the most efficient dispensing of discriminate justice I have ever experienced... Righteousness demands I GET IT MORE!
>>
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/cavalier/archetypes/paizo-cavalier-archetypes/daring-general-cavalier-archetype/
Alright, not sure if this is the best Cavalier archetype, or the worst
>>
>>53773727
>Erunes are pretty much the human analog

Then what are actual humans?
>>
>>53774010
Do iM@Ses get their own race?
>>
>>53774033
Humans are also humans.
>>
>>53774046
I don't understand this meme
>>
>>53774010
In all honesty, the females should probably be the ones lacking the Int. Given that the females are all max fanservice, dropping Cha seems sorta counterintutive.
The dwarf treatment sounds like a very good idea as well.
Also, good taste in funny pictures.
Grandpa is one very good example of most harvin characters being almost savant in one area of expertise, to make up for them being small.
>>
>>53774033
Boring for the most part, desu
>>
File: fc281ef9cf60b89208a144b676f658c9.jpg (218KB, 1445x1133px) Image search: [Google]
fc281ef9cf60b89208a144b676f658c9.jpg
218KB, 1445x1133px
>>53774052
iM@Ses get isekai'd into Granblue.
>>
>>53772589
See if this is visible. First time
>>
>>53774068
I literally don't know what an iM@Ses is
>>
>>53774068
Ech
>>53774082
Good, Love Live is better.
>>
>>53774093
Love live is literal trash and you should probably kill yourself
>>
>>53774074
>They're literally just Class Templates

holy fuck I love it
>>
>>53774074
This is great! it adds a lot more character options to every class when even one archetype comes out.
>>
>>53774093
>Love Live is better.
Heretic
>>
File: tumblr_n6lw5aBoHE1rwvjm6o1_540.jpg (224KB, 510x624px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6lw5aBoHE1rwvjm6o1_540.jpg
224KB, 510x624px
>>53774116
That's okay, I'm trash too!

>>53774158
d;
>>
>>53774178
That's a cute duck though
+1 to your 0 point total
>>
>>53774116
who hurt you, friend?
DID NOZOMI TOUCH YOU IN YOUR SWIMSUIT AREA?
>>
>>53774196
>bullying nozomi
>bullying smol
>>
>>53774196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cOuEnRj4aM
>>
>>53774196
I have too many friends that have fallen victim to the legendary Nico Nico Knee.
MY ENTIRE PLATOON.
>>
File: ZdmdytQ.jpg (139KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ZdmdytQ.jpg
139KB, 960x960px
>>53774220
Stop being a fashy
>>
>>53774216
Smol is worth bullying.
>>
>>53774220
Jeez, did the Shogun of the ROW get 'em?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_qxn_8sybw
>>
>>53774054
So here's the rough Draph I crack myself up

+2 Str/+2 Con, -2 Int for females (Maybe for males as well?)

Medium sized (Both Males, Males getting 30ft movement and Females getting 20ft movement but Slow and Steady)

Powerful Build
Horns natural attack
Built in Mini-muleback cords?
>>
>>53774271
SMOL IS FOR HUG NOT FOR BULLY
>>
File: what is this i dont even.jpg (112KB, 584x600px) Image search: [Google]
what is this i dont even.jpg
112KB, 584x600px
Th-this isn't the /pgg//pfg/ I know at all! What is happening here!?
>>
>>53774311
This is completely normal.
>>
>>53774311
What were you expecting?
>>
>>53774273
Mini mulebacks is a pretty interesting concept, actually.
-2 int all around is probably for the best, to keep the complexity down.
Looks very good!
>>
>>53773623
RRRAGATHIEEEEEEEL!
>>
>>53774336
Ragethiel proposes nothing wrong!
>>
>>53774321
No, normally I can perfectly understand the waifu and memegame talk. This other im@whatever stuff I can't understand

>>53774330
Something at least semi-comprehensible
>>
>>53774336
Nah, character is too honorable and not as much of a blood-knight as Ragathiedge
>>
>>53770489
If your DM allows custom weapon rules, the Warpriest becomes the absolute king of combat.
Simply make a 1d1 weapon with an 18-20/x3 crit range
>>
>>53774377
Don't forget to make it a two-handed, ranged, arm-mounted double-weapon.
>>
FUCK

The game's been up for less than an hour, and we've already got this: https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5164256/ruse-applications/?pageforid=5164490#post-5164490
>>
>>53774401
Don't make me make an account, make a picture for us.
>>
>>53774423
No.
>>
So I'm looking to make pic related as a Eidolon, assuming level 20 human summoner and doing whatever I can to get maximize evolution points what should I go for. Looking for thematic more than mechanic.

To start im thinking, magic flight, large, breath weapon fire, breathless, maybe rake or rend.
>>
>>53774401
I don't know why people are so into Slow and SEagle. Disk seems like the coolest SotJR by far.
>>
>>53774440
Fuck off, Disk.
>>
File: 1444647004806.png (139KB, 308x765px) Image search: [Google]
1444647004806.png
139KB, 308x765px
>>53774352
>Something at least semi-comprehensible

A madness has struck our thread.
>>
>>53774431
You're a jerk!
>>
>>53773353
Honestly, he'd make for a perfectly fine NPC. You know, like a teamup to take down some criminals as one of the first tasks.
>>
>>53774333
Alright. First attempt at the Draph is here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14a3bZPwqqj4Zclwk08vdjKENz0jHbl4yjZ_OFNXex8k/edit?usp=sharing

Also in the picture. I think this turned out nicely; considering I don't know too much about Granblue. If this looks good, we'll move on to the Harvin.
>>
>>53774311
>filtered things
>had to look into the archive to see what you were talking about
Dang.
>>
File: Draph.png (67KB, 647x600px) Image search: [Google]
Draph.png
67KB, 647x600px
>>53774538
I'm a dummy and forgot the picture.
>>
>30pb
Incredible, but how to make it work? A 16 16 14 14 10 10 spread?
>>
>>53774581
18 7 18 10 10 10
>>
>>53774552
>+2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Intelligence: The Draph are strong and tough, and prefer to use their physical might to solve problems.

But what about caster draphs?
>>
>>53774610

She is clearly a Charisma caster!
>>
>>53774610
>Witch with INT penalty
Sounds about right.
>>
>>53774610
be a Kineticist, anon.
>>
>>53774610
Pre-errata Scarred Witch Docto-oh, wait, is that a racial archetype?
>>
>>53774619
You are most certainly not being excellent right now.
>>
>>53774552
This is really overpowered Anon.
>>
Give me a quick rundown on the Worldwound.
>>
>>53774648
I'm here for feedback anon, but I'd like to know more about why you feel it's over powered.
>>
>>53774673
It's as hot as Phoenix during the sweltering summer.
>>
>>53774538
Pretty good, anon.
You do some damn nice work.
>>
>>53774673
It's a demon hole full of demons!
>>
>>53774633
Well, they're constitution-based, aren't they?
>>
>>53774694
You have to have quite a bit of fortitude to withstand playing a kineticist.
>>
>>53774685
Sounds filthy!

>>53774689
Demon holes are even filthier! Surely Crusaders want to get inside those demon holes?
>>
>>53774707
No one wants to go deep inside these holes, but they have no choice. For the good of the defenseless, goodly peoples of the world, they must do this!
>>
>>53774682
Why would female anime dwarves with massive tits have powerful build, as well as a strength bonus and heavy lifter? I guess they're lifting their stupidly large chests but other than that it's just the perfect combination of fighter traits and stats with almost no drawbacks.
>>
So, my players in Jade Regent just submitted their characters!
>Ulfen Skald (Hero Worship, Ameiko)
>Kitsune Samurai Sword Saint (Childhood Crush, Ameiko)
>Half-Tian Half-Varisian Ninja (Younger Sibling, Ameiko)
>Gnome Mesmerist (Childhood Crush, Shalelu)
>Samsaran Oracle Reincarnated (Best Friend, Sandru)

Going to be fun to see how all that focus on Ameiko will play out, right?
>>
>>53774738
Because they're anime
And because the majority of notorious playable female draphs are strong as fuck
Combined with the fact that fighters need love too.
>>
>>53774673
After Aroden died, something went a fuck, and a huge gaping portal to the Abyss opened in what was once the land of Sarokosis. Paladins and the like try to keep it contained, but its slowly turning the land around it into an extension of the Abyss, and more and more demons keep spewing out of it.
>>
>>53774770
Just make sure the childhood crush rivalry doesn't get too heated and you should be good.
>>
>>53774770
>Gnome with Shalelu

BLEACHED
>>
>>53774770
Just remember to pepper in references to the best RotJR memes here and there to make things more interesting for your players.
>>
>>53774730
They plunge so you don't have to! How selfless, how brave! Their song shall live for eternity!
>>
>>53774770
What's an Ulfen doing in Sandpoint?
>>
File: 1491789212064.jpg (176KB, 420x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491789212064.jpg
176KB, 420x600px
>>53774842
Such as?
>>
>>53774856
Probably doing PC stuff.
>>
>>53774856
Family lived there, merchants from the Land of the Linnorm Kings wanting to learn glass blowing.
>>
>>53774856
Really? The Ulfen is the thing that seems wrong with that group to you?
>>
So what class lets me be dumb fast and actually make use of being dumb fast rather than it being a detriment?
>>
File: Erune.png (50KB, 649x479px) Image search: [Google]
Erune.png
50KB, 649x479px
>>53774688
Thank you

>>53774738
Races typically don't have drawbacks. And the race is both male and female. Females have been known to match their male counterparts in strength within the race, so besides the height problem (Which they both fit into medium, on either end of the spectrum), they're basically the same as pathfinder sees it.

Powerful build is just that. They're a STRONG race, so they can use heavier stuff, resist bullrushes easier, etc.

>>53774538
I know I said I was going to do Havrin next, but I decided to get Erunes out of the way. They're basically weaker humans, but still plenty strong due to that bonus trait. Beastblood allows them to count as magical beasts.... for whatever that's worth. And now you have a mechanical reason to expose your back.
>>
>>53774856
similar reasons a tian or !arabian probably would be. Traveler or merchant. Infact there are ulfen you find even WAY before the lands of linnorn kings
>>
>>53774860
A male Kitsune inspired by Reynard who wants to be a hero.

Shayliss wanting the dick.

Gnolls outta gnollwhere.

Handsome foreign painter being a secret swordmaster.

Huge-breasted barmaid at the Rusty Dragon.
>>
>>53774876
speedster
>>
>>53774878
Yay, slightly less furry kemonomimi!
>>
>>53774876
Try barbarian but take the superstitious tree ending in spellsunder. That way you can just NOT believe in magic so hard that it does not affect you, and that you can sunder wizard spells in motion, like a wizard that is flying? Sunder his fly spell and he falls to the ground.
>>
>>53774884
Don't forget the Eiffel Tower!
>>
>>53774876
Dumb fast, as in SPEED? Barbarian or Harbinger!

>>53774874
They're filthy brutes and smell funny! Never trust an Ulfen!
>>
>>53774876
There's an archetype in Gonzo 2 called the Speedster for Monks.

They give up Flurry, but their fast movement bonus is upped to 10/level and they get static damage bonuses depending on how far they move before attacking. They also get some times/day pounce, but once you're out of it you can keep doing it anyway by taking 2 strength damage, so if you've got a means of healing strength damage you can do it forever.
>>
File: 1483713679950.png (227KB, 561x460px) Image search: [Google]
1483713679950.png
227KB, 561x460px
>>53774878
Literally just worse humans.
>>
Should I resubmit Constantine Servilius to the new WotR or instead build a new character? I have never resubmitted an app before and it feels odd.

I would be building "Evenrel the Swift, Fastest man in Avistan" if I were to be building a new character.
>>
File: 1kxScOR.jpg (140KB, 756x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1kxScOR.jpg
140KB, 756x1057px
>>53774884
Context?
>>
>>53774928
Flavor>Mechanics desu
If you need to play the *stronger* race for optimization, you might be autistic
>>
>>53774932
Resubs are fine. Don't let anons bully you into doing more work than you have to.
>>
>>53774928
You are correct! I'm still looking for an idea to give them, but unfortunantly I'm struggling to find lore bits about them.

There's talk about their blood being diluted, so I was considering giving them a 1/day Owl's wisdom/Cat's Grace/etc to reflect their old blood surging up, but I decided to leave that out for right now.

Should I throw it back in? Maybe change the bonus to +2?
>>
File: 6ee8f9c9211c0e8f80607633b9a309b2.jpg (686KB, 781x1100px) Image search: [Google]
6ee8f9c9211c0e8f80607633b9a309b2.jpg
686KB, 781x1100px
>>53774941
>>53774964
The whole overheating thing is stupid bullshit.
>>
>>53774964
The ability-enhancing spells are so rarely used you might as well not have them post-lv5 or so, when you practically always have stronger belts for the stat you want. You'll want to either make it a unique ex/su ability with a differently typed bonus (racial?) or something entirely different.
>>
Would this make a cute paladin?
>>
>>53775007
>>53774928
>Complains about race
>Doesn't give any constructive feedback
>Literally had homebrew anon >>53774964
reply to them to try to make them happy
>Wants to remove the only thing that makes them stand out

No, you're stupid bullshit. Provide something constructive or fuck off.
>>
>>53775007
Elaborate?
If you have the dex for it, the equip option makes it a moot point, but still retains an interesting bit of fluff
>>
File: J5bgyic.jpg (136KB, 1037x1724px) Image search: [Google]
J5bgyic.jpg
136KB, 1037x1724px
>>53774936
>Etan from FotJR is a French kitsune
>Shayliss Vinder is Shayliss Vinder
>Gnolls got inserted into Thistletop because Lamashtu, even though they weren't in Burnt Offerings as written
>Casimir from SotJR is a Brevic swordfighter who retired to Sandpoint and took up painting
>Onryou Kaijitsu from SotJR looks like this
>>
>>53772475
Mark Evil Lewd Game as Dead, DM was planning on tying it up early due to a variety of reasons, but has gone missing for the last three weaks.
>>
>>53775041
>wear heavy robes and backpack
>no penalty

>wear haramaki
>you're overheating now

+1 max Dex for -1 armor isn't a good deal.
>>
>>53772512
Elan
>>
>>53775065
Then let your constructive criticism to our nice homebrew anon say that, silly.
"Rephrase the wording on overheat to cover only things that cover the back, some armors may come with exposed back as a feature upon purchase, etc."
>>
>>53774884
What about just 'a goddamn spiderperson'?
>>
>>53775023
She would!
>>53775021
I was thinking racial bonus, but then casters or single stat users won't be able to get much mileage out of it if they threw their +2 into it. Maybe just a +2 untyped bonus for one minute?

>>53775065
>>53775007
>>53775041
>>53775111
I can work on hammering this out. We can extend the exposed back to clothing (say, 1gp) to alter pre-existing items, and that clothing and armor can be made on request to expose the back at no additional fee.

Sound good?
>>
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WHL10oJslOkQlm8cgm2rXm88BQPzgNjQq3fAhUMg7b8/edit

When the fuck did DHB make a race list? Also why?
>>
>>53775146
Sounds like a decent fix to me.
I hope anon will agree.
>>
>>53774878
>Erunes are always warm, so they'd be great for cuddles on a cold night
>tfw no erune qt
T-thanks
>>
>>53775154
For his revolution/Russian folktale game that never happened.
>>
File: 13395904716.jpg (822KB, 960x1163px) Image search: [Google]
13395904716.jpg
822KB, 960x1163px
>>53775139
Areanae would be fun. They're like friendly magical jorogumo.
>>
>>53775220
Nah, gotta have that spiderface too.

6 arms > 6 legs.
>>
>looking at the Campagin traits for WotR
>About 3 could kinda-semi wor, yet nothing fits perfectly at all, and being in a party member picking the same one could ruin it for you because of the stipulation
Fugg
>>
File: Marquiares_SDA.png (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Marquiares_SDA.png
15KB, 250x250px
>>53775189
Do you think Erunes prefer being the small spoon or big spoon?

>>53775188
Alright! The fix is up, along with the racial blood power. Let me know what you think, but for now: Onto Harvin!
>>
>>53775370
I'm excited to see what you think up for power potatoes
Also, from my experience, Most Erunes are the type to be little spoon, especially when their ears are so easy to tease and play with.
>>
>>53775354
I'll spoil you. None of them are actually very interesting, but Chance Encounter gets you a head start on the waifu game.
>>
>>53775386
But then their backs are covered, anon
>>
>>53775389
That just means they get nice and hot for the imminent breeding. Erunes are infamous in doujins for going into heat, after all
>>
>>53775370
Little spoon, so that your body helps cool them down!
>>
>Was going to make a human character
>Fluff done, crunch time
>Realize that half-elf is literally the only sane option because of how much better it is
>One more helf app to the counter
I'll never get to make anything else, will I?
>>
>>53775425
Make an Erune
>>
>>53775463
>>53775425
Seconding this
>>
>>53775408
post some links fag
>>
>>53775388
Eh, that wasn't one of the ones I was looking at.
I'm fighting for God and Country, not for Waifus. And no, my God is not my waifu, even if it is Iomedae
>>
>>53775526
>he doesn't want to marry Iomedae

You some kinda fag, son?
>>
>>53775511
https://nhentai.net/character/yuel/
You can find most other Erunes by looking through the ones they share with Yuel
>>
>>53775541
Thanks fag
>>
>>53775541
>>53775511
>>53775600
Heles is my personal favorite though
Nobles were made to be Broken in and bred like the sluts they are
https://nhentai.net/character/heles/
>>
>>53775540
He'd rather keep the relationship proffessional. Besides, he's busy and has a lot on his plate and high expectations placed on him, so he'd rather focus on his mission before go searching for someone to court.

Also I'm sure Iomedae's overbearing nature would remind him too much of the leadership and commanders back home
>>
>>53771230
>>53771216
I specifically asked Tuv if this was okay and offered to rebuild her from the ground up if the tone clash was too big.
>assumes C3
I don't assume that, in fact I'm not even sure it's likely because of my schedule fucking me in the ass.
>>
New Thread

>>53775781
>>53775781
>>53775781
>>53775781
>>
>>53775786
INB4 someone tries to complain about what page we were on when you made your thread, as if it actually matters. We've been making our threads at around pages 6-8 for months, and to have people complain about it NOW just shows they're just complaining to complain.
>>
>>53775868
People have complained about early page threads for months, anon.
>>
>>53771340
>You will be as powerful as Baba Yaga.
Not even close.

Dear Grandmother has a whole slew of additional benefits on top of what she already gets from mythic 10 and 20 levels of witch. She doesn't even have the limitations of the witch spell list, because one of those additional benefits is that she knows ALL the sorc/wiz and witch spells. Literally, all of them. And she also explicitly knows MOST of the divine spell lists because she created arcane versions of them.

And the whole, "cannot be permanently killed period unless her death is returned to her, when said death cannot be returned to her unless she wants it to happen".
>>
File: Marquiares_SDB.png (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Marquiares_SDB.png
15KB, 250x250px
Homebrew anon here, moving to the new thread! Looking for feedback on the Harvin, so hit me up on the other side!
>>
>>53775629
Jokes on you, when things get romantic the hardened warrior shell falls away, leaving the blushing, shy maiden who really wants to hold your hand but is legitimately terrified to even ask.
>>
>>53775924
You gotta remember the amount of LAYERS that ol' Gran's got herself behind.

So firstly, she cannot be killed as long as her hut is alive.

Her hut is a Major Artifact. Its destruction condition is that a very specific potion needs to be brewed in the cauldron within said hut. Said hut can also be quite combative to people it doesn't want inside it.

Said potion's recipe is unknown to anyone except Baba Yaga herself.

AND THEN one of the ingredients is her own left eye.

AND THEN you have all the benefits of being Mythic 10 on top of that.

The act of killing Baba Yaga is behind so many layers of bullshit, and she has carte blanche in her stat block for the DM to just MAKE SHIT UP for her she's so powerful
>>
>>53777331
Happily, she's not beyond reason, and one of the options at the end of Reign of Winter is to just ask her to leave Golarion.
Thread posts: 375
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.