[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1554: Shiny Things Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 430
Thread images: 77

File: 1442013359136.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53753548
>>
>>53760926
Guess Im gonna have to enchant myself up a magic wifi icon and carve it into my staf with enchanting. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>53761057
it's not an import but there are Wi-Fi Submachine guns in overwatch so the technology to do it. Is there
>>
File: 1478195429042.jpg (59KB, 702x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478195429042.jpg
59KB, 702x480px
When is it acceptable to take justice into your own hands?
>>
>>53761120
all the time at the drop of a hat
>>
Are there any perks similar to The Left Hand from Dragon Age Inquisition or Master Strategist from Homeworld?
>>
>>53761120
Only when it's completely impossible to find someone cute to take it into hand for you.
>>
File: Light.jpg (273KB, 2135x1578px) Image search: [Google]
Light.jpg
273KB, 2135x1578px
>>53761120
I am Justice
>>
>>53761263
Reminder that Light was a psycho that went out like a bitch.
>>
>>53761276
Near was a mistake, Light won with L's death. I ensured it.
>>
>>53761284
Like a bitch.
>>
File: Utopia.jpg (200KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Utopia.jpg
200KB, 640x360px
Have you ever built utopias, Jumpers? What was life like for the ordinary citizen?
>>
>>53761296
Let me FTFY:
"Like a boss."
>>
>>53761309
>Like a bitch
FTFY
>>
>>53761309
No, you did it like a bitch.
>>
File: Light 4.jpg (20KB, 819x458px) Image search: [Google]
Light 4.jpg
20KB, 819x458px
>>53761340
>>53761344
Like a baller.
>>
>>53761300
I killed everyone and was the last man on earth. It was pretty awesome.
>>
>>53761300
I prefer meritocracies. My empires may have all the goodies, but you're going to have to earn them, damn it!
>>
File: 1405236350859.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1405236350859.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>53761284
Really? Because I resurrected L just because I could.
Didn't even need obscure magic, there are a bunch of "if you get to them in x amount of time, you can bring them back" spells available in jumpchain, and I was right there.

Really threw a wrench into Light's whole... thing.
>>
>>53761356
>>53761356
Whatever you say, limp dick.
>>
>>53761284
Light lost when jumper showed up in his house and shot him in the face. I ensured it.
>>
>>53761300
I mind controlled Humanity; I did what God should've from the start. People couldn't commit evil actions, couldn't even imagine them existing in some form.
>>53761383
My dick is always hard when it comes to the the Just and the Righteous.
>>53761384
>>53761381
Poor show on the part of evil Jumpers. I suppose some people just like rape and murder.
>>
>>
>>53761407
>My dick is always hard when it comes to the the Just and the Righteous.
Oh, don't worry, we all know that you get off to this. There was no need to tell us, it was quite clear.

Anyways, jumpers: When have you actually made the world a better place, instead of just going on a campaign of overzealous murder that makes bancho look restrained?
>>
>>53761300
>Have you ever built utopias, Jumpers?

Technically I Only built one and started bringing it with me.

>What was life like for the ordinary citizen?

I'm a'gonna writefag this hang on.
>>
>>53761407
>I suppose some people just like rape and murder.
Hell yeah I do. I made sure his mom and sister knew it, too.
>>
So, in Ravenloft, what things are there to do/acquire? I took Merchant of Souls, and want some idea of what I should look out to get.
>>
File: A_Death_Note.jpg (3KB, 279x253px) Image search: [Google]
A_Death_Note.jpg
3KB, 279x253px
Daily reminder that this object of Good Will did more to combat evil than any judge's gavel or any lawyers degree. This is the ultimate gift to the moral and right.
>>53761458
I like to most unsolved diseases when I go to new worlds, as well as improve whatever services exist in that world. Free transit, clean electricity and plentiful resources are the things one should leave behind for their future's.
>>
>>53761497
FTFM:
>cure most unsolved diseases
>>
>>53761467
Why would kill Sachiko and Sayu? It's been a while since I saw the anime but aren't they completely innocent?
>>
>>53761521
You're in a thread full of dicks asking if raping and murdering two people would be a dick move.
>>
>>53761472
The obvious is attributes like STR, CHA, DEX, INT, CON, WIS, as well as magical knowledge and Feats. You could probably get away with completely breaking the rules of D&D by accumulating impossible levels of ability in all areas if you're smart and have good business sense.
>>
>>53761497
Whatev moralfag.
>>
>>53761548
I'm not very knowledgeable about DnD, especially not Ravenloft, what kind of spells do casters have at their disposal?
>>
>>53761300
It's a meritocracy built up with pretty much every group of followers I could get throughout the chain. They kind of...intermingled after a while, so there's this massive island nation that pretty advanced technologically due to the science perks one of my companions has taken over time. They have their own government set up of their own creation that takes inspiration from various nations' governments, pieced together with what works best, with me and my companions at the top as a ruling council of sorts that very rarely steps in to interfere.
>>
>>53761472
>Merchant of Souls
Don't you mean Dark Contract?
>>
>>53761465
>>53761300
Average man's Daily life in banchô-Anon's polystate paradise
Monday 1 AM,weekly allotment of time on large-scale fabricator replenishes, that new flying car you've been wanting automatically begins printing.

First day Second through fifth hours uneventful sleep in your government guaranteed studio apartment.

6 AM morning ablutions, and breakfast .
7 AM through 10 AM walk to public green space, join public Buddhist palm lesson, smart tattoos monitor your movements, vitals and energy flow, you've been doing this regularly for a couple of years, so the blue belt achievement: Buddhist palm added to your life=game profile.

11 AM hour take hyper train to fabricator plant ,pick up new car, grab a batter dipped deep-fried 30% gourmet cell steak the size of your head at a drive-through, head to the outskirts of town to see test your car performance.

12 AM, you've gotten the hang of this car's controls and your away from most buildings out on the open ocean of the peninsula, life=game pings asking if you you would like to join an instanced race , you accept

12:30 AM come in second out of 12 in the race,life=game awards you designs for a personalized silver cup trophy available for at any minifaber

1 PM
first Place winner invites everyone over for a round of shots at his bar/apartment. Cordially accept

1:30 PM through 3 PM getting to know new people, drinking, exchanging friend requests

4 PM sobriety pills and heading to your workshop
5 PM through 10 PM begin personalizing/upgrading new car, up rating races on life=game
11 PM lockup garage and head home for bed
11:30 PM go to bed, sleep
>>
>>53761755
>7 AM through 10 AM walk to public green space, join public Buddhist palm lesson, smart tattoos monitor your movements, vitals and energy flow, you've been doing this regularly for a couple of years, so the blue belt achievement: Buddhist palm added to your life=game profile.

forgot the pic
>>
File: 1468519533194.jpg (39KB, 281x337px) Image search: [Google]
1468519533194.jpg
39KB, 281x337px
>>53761300
>build a utopia
>goes to hell in a handbasket as soon as I turn around
every time
>>
File: tumblr_npxxbwCb8c1s8r1a7o1_500.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npxxbwCb8c1s8r1a7o1_500.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>53761300
Honestly, I tend to create post-scarcity environments where, through a combination of automated crop systems and matter converters, people can have everything they want for very little. On the one hand, this creates a situation where it's extremely simple to live day-to-day. On the other hand, this also creates large senses of aimlessness and ennui, so in instances where I'm actually trying, I tend to place a lot of societal emphasis on art, science, engineering, and military focuses. You kindof have to give people projects or they get weird ideas.
That's assuming I'm in charge, of course. I don't really take an active role in nation building, usually.

... and in places where I'm NOT trying, which is when I want a nation just to have it (like, for aesthetic purposes I guess?), I throw a Despair field overtop of everything. You know, from Actraiser? Really tears the fight out of them. Then people tend to just loaf around and I can suck up all that sweet, sweet Sloth Mantra energy.
So nice and cozy.

... but usually my mook armies and research stations are disorganized and small enough that they don't even really count as a nation, more like an Overlord's castle from Disgaea or some crap, or a particularly persistant Team Rocket, so this doesn't really come up a lot.
Nation building's usually too much work for me.
>>
>>53761798
smack off the streets from black dynamite, my society from demolition man,deliver us from ACTRAISER
>>
what are some good jumps with hybrid or half(?) origins or perks? making making a jump around being half everything.
>>
What is there to do in Gundam 00?
>>
>>53761958
eclipse phase, forgotten realms, primal roar,
>>
>>53761958
I really hope that if you do make make a jump you make it possible for people to know what the hell you're going on about.
>>
File: rockemani.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
rockemani.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>53761969
>>
>>53761969
Kick Celestial Being in the dick for using out of context powers and technology that they couldn't possibly have counters to, let them see how it feels.
>>
File: Confused Airship.jpg (32KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Airship.jpg
32KB, 600x765px
>>53762034
>>
>>53762047
Excuse me, I meant "by using", not "for using". Though they do use out of context stuff that no one else has counters to, thus the "let them see how it feels".
>>
>>53758237

And like that you've single-handedly made summoning chains viable for more than just mook-rushes and one-off spells.
>>
>>53761958
Danny Phantom for Half-Ghost, Exalted: Mortals for half-whatever and Infernals for half-demons, Greek Mythology and Percy Jackson for half-god or half-titan... one of the Dragonball jumps probably has half-saiyans.
>>
>>53762111
I know, right? He's just created a whole new style for Jumpers who might like to do stuff like that.
It's amazing how one single perk can make or break a whole play-style.
>>
>>53762111
>just mook-rushes and one-off spells.

>implying that still isn't all Summoning is good for.
>>
>>53761969
Reinforce the various militaries of the world so that a gang of terrorists can't go around shooting up anyone who engages in warfare (on both sides, doesn't matter if you're defending against imperialist invaders, you will get shot by them for it) with their physics-defying giant robots, leading to the eventual collapse of all human governments as they're absorbed into a single fascist super-state that would be terrible for everyone even if it hadn't been subverted and taken over from the inside by genetically-engineered supermen who see normal humans as little more than cattle. Seriously, fuck Celestial Being. "Create peace by killing everyone who fights" is a dumb plan even without Ribbons' corruption of it.
>>
>>53761755
The fact that you not only tattoo tracking devices onto people but schedule every minute of their day while still claiming it is paradise bothers me.
>>
>>53762231
Tera's a numbskull. Literally just filter him and move on.
>>
>>53762231
wrong on both counts! Smart tattoos are basically cell phones that you don't have to worry about getting wet or dropping, purely elective!

Also I didn't set the schedule random example citizen did! I'm not that kind of guy!
>>
>>53762005
>>53762136
thanks
>>53762010
sorry i'm mostly still asleep
>>
File: ivehadworse.png (203KB, 549x323px) Image search: [Google]
ivehadworse.png
203KB, 549x323px
>>53761958
Star Trek has a general hybrid option, Pacific Rim has Experimental Kaiju Hybrid, Young Justice has Half-Kryptonian and Kill La Kill has Fiber Hybrid.
>>
>>53762111

Yep, Summon Monster III for 1d4+1 god mode celestial eagles. I'm not sure how I could alter it, but it feels like there should be something about it scaling according to relative initial usefulness, because aforementioned eagles being as powerful as a mother-fucking T-rex (Summon Monster VIII) seems a bit off.
>>
>>53762397
Err, the TNG+DS9 Star Trek jump, to be specific.

Also, Jurassic Park, sort of.
>>
>>53761384
I just stole the death note out of his desk, and left a smiley face on a sticky note in it's place.
>>
>>53761755
I thought you styled yourself as a champion of freedom. Why the hell do you run a surveillance state that would make Big Brother say to give a little space?
>>
>>53762441
Considering he went to the trouble of creating an elaborate trap that would torch the book with a freaking flamethrower if someone opened it wrong, that must've freaked him out.
>>
>>53762508
news just in - tera is a hypocrite and an oaf
>>
>>53762508
where are you getting the idea of a surveillance state? life=game is a social media integrated gameified scheduling app/mixed reality challenge game It has nothing to do with the government! Hell we actually respect and accommodate sovereign citizens for goodness sake!
>>
Hey /jc/, while I know Kancolle lets you convert vehicles, and Hero BBS has a few options for converting weapons in the form of the dere-dachi, what are some other jumps/perks that let you convert items into people?
>>
>>53762635
That was way too hyper specific the just be the average day of most citizens.
>>
>>53762659
Binbougami's Artifact Spirit companion option.
>>
>>53762659
I think Soul Eater lets you import a weapon, I think.
>>
>>53762659
Soul Eater lets you convert weapons into people, too. Five Star Stories and UC Gundam let you turn mecha into people (though not human-shaped ones, you'll need to import them somewhere else to get that). And Binbougami lets you convert any object into a person.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>53762662
newsflash authors can write with perspectives and knowledge characters don't have!
>>
>>53762659
>still no generic mecha musume jump
>>
>>53762731
Mechanic / Engineer would be the lewdest origin in that jump.
>>
File: Meido-Nep.jpg (232KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Meido-Nep.jpg
232KB, 1920x1080px
>>53762659
Depending on how you define people, Ensoul from CCS could probably pull it off. Kero feels like a person to me, and I'm pretty sure he was made by the in-setting equivalent of that perk?
>>
>>53762697
That still doesn't effect the fact that the scenario was way too specific to be a wide-apread average of many peoples' day.

>>53762774
Pretty sure Ensoul creates new items/beings entirely?
>>
>>53762794
no, and it Wasn't intended to be,it was intended to be a specific day of a specific citizen to give a Personal view into the life of someone who lives in The domain I share
>>
>>53762697
Fun Fact; China is looking into a game-ification method to reinforce their key values. It gives people a score based on their spending and social media habits, weighted towards 'loyalty' to the government. And could expand along the lines of including productivity and scheduling.

Just, you know, a heads up. That kind of setup is so easily abused.
>>
File: Nep Nep Uniform.jpg (381KB, 1168x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Nep Nep Uniform.jpg
381KB, 1168x1500px
>>53762794
The perk says

>Any single magical abilities you have can be placed inside an item to be called upon more easily or used by others.

so I assumed it was a form of enchantment? Is that not the case? I've only read the manga, so... yeah.
>>
>>53762830
fair enough, I'll keep an eye on The board of directors for the company that runs it,but really it was intended to keep people going out and doing things rather than steer anyone in any one direction
>>
File: When you are the gupla.png (736KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
When you are the gupla.png
736KB, 1280x721px
>>53762731
Just make a FAG or something
Frame Arms Girl
>>
>>53762876
... Tell me they didn't actually name it that.
>>
>>53762830
>Tera is LITERALLY a ChiCom
Tera will not grow larger
>>
>>53761300
>>53761300
I've got a pretty neat nation in my own pocket dimension.

It's got a weird mix of all kinds of beings, from normal humans to wizards, elves, dwarves, vampires, draconians, pixies, asari, sburb trolls, dragon-blooded, beastmen, kemomimi, draenei/eredar, murlocs, golems, robots, androids, twi'leks, dragons, slimepeople, demons, gods, and various races of deva... And of course some strange hybrids of most of those, as well as genetic experiments I created.

In any case, aside from the somewhat ridiculous variety of different citizens, it's mostly a post-scarcity society where people don't /need/ to work to survive. But there's also a lot of ongoing projects, mostly in the arts and sciences (including magic), though martial pursuits are also allowed. The influences of deva with somewhat odd desires means there's also weirder stuff, which might not seem to have much point to outside observers. And the dragons still want to hoard shinies, so there's still a kind of economy, though it's mostly optional.

Mostly it's composed of floating isles with large cities build on them and large floating city-ships, as well as isles mostly composed of large water basins, surrounded by beaches for the aquatic residents (and vacationeers). People who want more privacy can live on smaller private isles or private ships, if they prefer.

Laws are lax, when they come up at all. Mostly not to harm/kill others in general, though odd local things are occasionally set by a deva lord (or other official promoted highly enough) notionally in charge of a city-isle. Mostly harmless, since such proposals have to be approved by me and my deva. The Kaleidoscopic Lizard banned the color grey, and the Shining One wanted to disallow roofs in his city, but eventually settled for at least one skylight somewhere in each house.

Anyway, life for the ordinary citizen's pretty relaxed... Their activities would likely vary a lot, depending who they are and what they feel like doing.
>>
>>53762897
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34427/Frame_Arms_Girl

I am sorry.
>>
>>53762412
But they would end up that way anyway once jumper gets strong enough, it would just take a little bit longer.
>>
>>53763045
God damn it Japan.
>>
>>53763067
I feel like the real problem is he fact that it makes more powerful summons less useful, because they won't scale as hard as the weaker ones.
>>
Would Power Absorption/Mimicry work on The Gamer or other powers from the Gamer?
>>
>>53763112
Keep in mind it did also say competency, so that would be a factor to keep in mind.
>>
>>53763112
Why would that be the case? The more powerful ones start out more powerful, that means that after scaling they will still be more powerful even if that difference ends up being trivial as they both get stronger.

As you get stronger the summoning costs also get less relevant but the stronger ones cost more even if that difference in cost ends up being trivial as your resource pool gets larger.
>>
>>53762960
seems pretty cool
>my own pocket dimension
how'd you create it?
>proposals have to be approved by me and my deva
also what's your role in all this?
>>
>>53763148
I doubt it. The Gamer only works because Gaia is actively shoring Ji-Han up, the power isn't internal to him. You'd gain his ability to connect to Gaia, but in other worlds there would be nothing to connect to.
>>
>>53763148
You would also need the Power is Jumper's for that to work I think.
>>
File: a.png (759KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
759KB, 1280x720px
>>53761120
All the time if you can fight the police who get in your way of justice. Sometimes old fashioned retribution is a good thing when the law won't do shit or isn't moral.

Depending on the world the police can just be mooks or an actual threat.

>>53761300
Main Chain created a utopia on Gunsmoke. There was no need for banditry anymore, because Slime Technology/Breeding basically made a lack of resources not a thing anymore. My only regret was that I didn't have enough time to consolidate what I did with it, on account I had only nine years total. But it was a beautiful, green place, with infinite water. And it all happened through my effort.

I wanted to stay there, but I couldn't. The multiverse called.
>>
>>53763169
Not necessarily. The perk as written simply seems to guarantee a minimum effectiveness. Well, if both the high tier summon and the low tier summon are below that minimum effectiveness, why would the high tier scale that much higher than that minimum effectiveness, while the low tier would be brought to the minimum effectiveness? It seems like both would simply be brought to the minimum effectiveness point. Also, sometimes your resource pool isn't necessarily going to get larger, or it involves a permanent diminishing of your resource pool. Consider D&D where you have more or less fixed spell slot capacity. Or in Overlord (series) where, while it can be mitigated with an 800 point perk, some of the top tier summons require XP expenditures, e.g. permanent reductions in power, some of them seeming from canon comments to scale in cost according to overall level. Granted, outside of a Dragonball Z or Gurren Lagann level end jump, a Seraph Empyrean or Overlord Wiseman will almost certainly always be above that minimum usefulness threshold, particularly if you have any summon-buffing perks, but the fact that bottom tier summoning could be just as potent as them cast by the same person seems off to me.
>>
>>53763529
I guess this is the part where, while the perk's good on it's own merit, you need to combo it with something else - e.g. perks or items to remove spell cost or make the cost negligible - to really make it practical?

I mean you could try to convince OAA to bake that into the perk, but remember that it is packed with a general "If you want something done right, your minions will fucking do it right" boost. Not much he could do with it at the moment without taking away from that first half.
>>
>>53763172
>seems pretty cool
Thanks!

>how'd you create it?
I went with the Spirit of the Living World thing from Infernals, and then just imported it in Cracker_Jack's two jumps to upgrade it further.

Then just spend a lot of time making it bigger.

>also what's your role in all this?
Mostly, I just live in the cloud palace I got from the Kamigawa jump and relax when I'm there. Occasionally I increase the size of the pocket dimension.

I've got a lot of ceremonial functions (for which I sometimes show up) and get invited to most events (for which I show up more often).

Theoretically, I'm the god-emperor or something. Not sure what title to go with yet... Practically, I'm mostly an observer making sure things don't go really wrong, sit in on the rare councils to approve new laws, and make sure the deva and other city governing bodies stay reasonable in their (somewhat) inhuman perspectives.

Full rulership would be too much bother/paperwork, and I'd probably fuck things up while influenced by drawbacks at some point. So I've mostly got veto rights, and some influence as the creator of the place and ancestor of a good percentage of the population.

Though... technically, the deva are aspects of me, and they handle most of the actual governance (insofar as that exists), aside people who get promoted into those positions on merit. So I'm sorta in charge in that sense? But they're also their own people, so not really.

There's also the state religion being me-worship, but it's not required for anything and not really widespread amongst the populace. Still, they know that a well-timed call for aid can help in emergencies.
>>
>>53763529
>>53763614

What the fuck would you write in to the perk and have it make sense?

This seems like something you'd need to just cover with other perks, rather than have one do everything.
>>
File: BestSMScheme.jpg (18KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
BestSMScheme.jpg
18KB, 250x357px
What's your color scheme for your power armor? Why?

>inb4 Vantablack
>>
File: Hero Creation Kit.jpg (88KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hero Creation Kit.jpg
88KB, 750x600px
So do you raise any Heroes? If so how do you do it?
>>
>>53764183
I don't have any yet, but it would probably include green, blue, and yellow.
>>
>>53763614
Maybe with it scaling based on power tier? Maybe instead of "always remain useful" it could be something like "scale in accordance with your overall power level," such that the summons stay roughly as powerful in relation to you as they otherwise were without your crazy multi-jump power boosting. That keeps your high tier summons very relevant even into high power tiers, low tier summons are still useful for enemy mook disposal, and unique summoning (such as Final Fantasy, or Pathfinder Summoner with its eidolon), is still the full on powerhouse class definer. Even at the very least a caveat of "Hey, the summon still has to be suited for the job."

As written, if you manage to get in way, way over your head, spamming low tier summons could still potentially fairly easily clear out bosses that could roflstomp you personally (say, for instance, Land of Carnage in the Disgaeaverse?).
>>
>>53764183
Blue and red mostly, Blood Ravens Librarian.
>>
File: Asd.gif (154KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Asd.gif
154KB, 500x283px
>>53764183
Vantablack's a pretty poor choice unless you literally just want to be a flat shadow. It hides joints and movement, after all. And most of the fun of mechanics are all those hard joints turning and pistons thumping. It has weight to it. It has a feel that you can feel just by watching it. That's the power of machines and industry!
The only acceptable alternative is tron lines and glowy bits.

Anyway, I got mine from the Space Pirate line in Metroid, so I imagine it's kindof purple-ish, y'know like Ridley? Maybe with blue highlights, and some underglow. Like, when there's a glow coming from inside the armour? Not bright, but just kindof acting as an accent. That's probably also blue.
But it's mostly purple, I think.

Anyway, I don't wear it a lot, since it's bulky and I like to be small, or at least kinda waifish.
>>
>>53764296
Or maybe all of that was what was intended, but the "any summon you use will meet at least this minimum threshold for whatever task you summon it for" was what I took away from it as written.
>>
File: 4628283-1816653632-thor-.jpg.png (651KB, 1137x568px) Image search: [Google]
4628283-1816653632-thor-.jpg.png
651KB, 1137x568px
>>53764183
gunmetal
>>
>>53764183
>What's your color scheme for your power armor?
Black with gold and silver patternings. There's some light greens involved too, mostly as thin glowing lines and runes from the magitech parts.

>Why?
Because I like shiny, and the shiny shows up better on a black background.
>>
>>53764183
Pure black. Not vantablack, that's a really good absorber of heat but not a good radiator, for some reason. This is more of a glossy black, like obsidian, designed to rapidly cool the armor after taking hits from energy weapons,
>>
>>53763499
Who's That Pokémon?
>>
>>53764546
It's Liligant!
>>
>>53764183
Mottled green and red, patterned to resemble a beast.

because the ATMA Weapon is literally a biomechanical monster at this point that if I weren't struggling at all hours of operation to control, it'd be going berserk on a level capable of wiping out a galaxy, and that's without me channeling my dumb jumper bullshit through it.
>>
>>53764679
>ATMA Weapon

What?
>>
>>53763718
A. cool pic.
2. which jumps are Cracker_Jack's?
>>
File: Custodian_Terminators.jpg (148KB, 760x599px) Image search: [Google]
Custodian_Terminators.jpg
148KB, 760x599px
>>53764183
>>
What are some less known heros to use with the fate jumps?
>>
>>53764715
Cain, first murderer.
>>
>>53764715
Seth Rich
>>
>>53764693
Name of my mech. Long complicated and dumb process involving the forced merging of up to 30 giant robots of various settings (including the Nosferatu I'd imported into several settings prior, and the Desperado MS I'd picked up in Gundam AGE and ran it through all the other Gundams in an arc. On top of 30+ giant robots, it's also got the materials both manufactured and gathered from around 400 different jumps, and incorporated up to six Second-Generation Jurian Tree seeds.
>>
>>53764734
I don't think he counts as a servant or a hero.
>>
>>53764296

Would you hold it against me if I said I meant that to be the intent behind the perk, but just have shit communication skills?
>>
>>53764788
To be honest I have no idea what does or does not count anymore because fucking nasu.
>>
>>53764790
Then it would be better if you reworded it to be more clear. If it isn't a flat scaling and it's some kind of tier based scaling, its appeal changes pretty dramatically. I definitely won't need to take it in the case of the latter, but that's just me.
>>
File: colorswatches.png (381B, 350x70px) Image search: [Google]
colorswatches.png
381B, 350x70px
>>53764183
I'm a fan of eigengrau, because it goes with everything. So much so that I have a hard time deciding what to accent it with; usually I end up with either cosmic latte and alizarine or pine green and rose copper.

Base shades included in image for contrast.
>>
File: tumblr_m6pxeezw401rveg74o1_500.gif (242KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6pxeezw401rveg74o1_500.gif
242KB, 500x263px
>>53764715
Back when the Fate jumps were still... a relatively new concept, there was some discussion about people wanting to take American folk heroes, because Fate is INCREDIBLY japanese and basically does not recognize that we have them, at least until we got Tesla and Edison, anyway.

Anyway, there was some discussion about Davey Crockett and maybe Pocahontas, but a surprising breakout was John Henry, the steel driver. Somethingsomething I think it was agreed his Noble Phantasm would probably involve summoning a fucking train. So there's that, if you want it.

I also remember asking Val once, a long time ago, if Einstein would be an acceptable hero, and she said yeah, that'd be right around the upper limit for how "modern" your heroes could be, but it'd be doable.
I found it particularly hilarious what with Japan's abject hatred of nuclear weapons.
>>
>>53764790
Not surprising, honestly. Are there any other things that are actually useful in the jump that were ruined by your "poor communication skills"?
>>
>>53764715
/tg/ made a shitload of them:
https://pastebin.com/HnR52iV5
>>
>>53764705
It's a pretty nice one, yeah.

Not entirely on the entire list he's made... I was using DC Occult and Marvel Magic for my pocket dimension though.

Only other that comes to mind is Skulduggery Pleasant, but I know he's done more.
>>
>>53764879
Yeah, the quality of your mother's holes.
>>
>>53764715
Aristotle
Archimedes
Plato
Socrates
Hypatia
Euclid
Eratosthenes
Democritus
Epicurus
Ptolemy
Kepler
Newton
Gauss
>>
>>53764715
To piggyback on that question, does anyone know a hero for whom it would make sense to possess Magical Resistance EX? I'm trying to get a Servant who can actually hold a candle to JUMPER, and I focused pretty much exclusively on magic up to this point.
>>
>>53764873
Actually, my run with Henry was the hammer as the NP with the whole "history-based weakness" being to machines - due in part to his competition with the rail-driver.

... Although damn it, now I'm wondering. Paul Bunyan as a Rider?
>>
Since we are on the subject and probably against my better judgement I would like to ask a question, please I am not looking for shitposting.

What would trumps stats be as a fate servant ?
>>
>>53764931
Joan of Arc has EX rank magic resist but not against church based sacraments.
>>
>>53764955
His noble phantasm would be an anti-country wall that drains the prana required out of everyone on the other side.
>>
>>53764790
Not in the slightest, I even replied to my own post there and said that I recognized it may have been the rules as intended, but that I took the rules as written as being different.

I think if that was the intent, it's a very solid summoning perk. Don't get why the butthurtness from some of the other posters. Unlike most summoning perks (the best of which can generally get you what, a doubling of power level?), that perk has the potential for thousands of times multipliers on your summons' power levels, still well worth a capstone in making a summoner build.
>>
>>53764953
babe would have to be at least A+ rank because of her power.
>>
>>53764989
I was thinling more territory creation A or better but that is not bad.
>>
>>53764183
Dark purple and red.

>>53764715
Any famous historical figures, potentially. The Wright Bros since they're canoncle heroic spirits (In a Rider class). I headcanon personally that they share a reality marble that's a big huge sky with airplanes shooting things and you have to leap from airplane to airplane to fight them.
>>
>>53764931
You could go with someone like Odysseus, who resisted a lot of enchantments and survived supernatural dangers through tricks or the protection of Athena.

Or you could go with a scientist or rationalist thinker who made the world less "magical", like Darwin.

Or maybe someone with a reputation for witch hunting, like Torquemada.
>>
>>53764953
Well that's one damn way to earn a Sealing Designation.

Big fucking blue ox rampaging through downtown.
>>
>>53764953
Uses an axe and can summon a giant blue oxe to trample his enemies? Sounds pretty amazing to me.
>>
>>53765046
>>53765036
>>53765011
All I am hearing is that Babe is an awesome NP.
>>
>>53764953
hang on a second! Apparently he is not real Folklore,and his stories arose after the age of heroes! ergo, he is not a valid candidate for servitude Unfortunately.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bunyan
>>
>>53764955
His stats would be shit because if he was a heroic spirit he'd be a modern one and they don't exist but if they did they would suck.

Also he would have Independant Action B and he would kill his Master when he gets tired of being forced to obey a Master and then he would think that Angra Mainyu would listen to him, and when he makes his wish it bites him in the ass.
>>
>>53765089
Since when did being fictional matter?
>>
>>53765013
He might have that too, or instead, depending on his class. Given how loose the class definitions are these days, he could be made to fit Caster or Rider.
>>
>>53764953
>Paul Bunyan

Yeah he'd be one of the most straightforward Servants. Now try Johnny Appleseed.
>>
>>53765035
>through tricks or the protection of Athena.
He also ran away and sacrificed his men.
>>
>>53765089
Counterpoint: We have a literally living fairy tale as a Servant.
>>
>>53765101
So a much less buff gil but with just as much gold, territory creariom, wall based NP, and higher charisma.
>>
>>53764895
Interesting, I had been thinking of doing something similar the next chain I build but I'm still plotting pieces to put together in my head(and still working on my current chain, though it is bogging down. Stagnating without inspiration if you will. Ah well, I'm only around 220ish jumps in.)
>>
File: captain-mad-jack-churchill.jpg (31KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
captain-mad-jack-churchill.jpg
31KB, 500x297px
>>53764873
>Einstein
So that means we could use pic related?
>>
>>53765089
Thomas Edison is a valid Servant. Are you going to say that Thomas Edison wasn't real. Just say fuck Nasu's rules and take Obama as your Servant.
>>
>>53765101
>and when he makes his wish it bites him in the ass.
He wouldn't use the Grail, just put his name on it and try to sell it as part of his brand.
>>
>>53764914
>Plato
Considering he was a wrestler, what class would he be?
>>
>>53765156
>tfw you it's possible to take Trump as your servant
>tfw he'll be a girl
I don't know what to think of this.
>>
File: 小次郎01d(中).png (260KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
小次郎01d(中).png
260KB, 465x600px
>>53765089
Are you absolutely certain existing is a qualification for becoming a heroic spirit?
>>
>>53765164
It would sell too. Because he sells the best grails, everybody says that.
>>
>>53765143
>So a much less buff gil but with just as much gold, territory creariom, wall based NP, and higher charisma.

you're forgetting the a rank Mad enhancement

>>53765188
I did specify weaker did I not? also I mentioned that he is from after the age of Heroes which is a big thing in that universe
>>
>>53765187
I don't see any problem with it as long as you actually like Trump. If you don't chances are you're going to get fucked when he invokes his Noble Phantasm: AMERICA FOR ME: Will of Kek on you.
>>
>>53765187
A bit late to the party anon, we already are discussing him as a servant right now!
>>
>>53765184
Caster. But the only Caster that could go tow to toe with any non-Berserker servant and not die immediately.

>Socrates keeps drinking poison, even though he SAW the Assassin put it in his cup
>>
>>53765219
Just take Trump Alter. He's the true Ruler class anyways
>>
>>53765221
What was the philosopher who told the emperor to get out of his light he was trying to sleep when the guy came to visit him?
>>
>>53765209
>I did specify weaker did I not?
see
>>53765089
>he is not a valid candidate for servitude Unfortunately.
>>
>>53765266
Diogenes.

>BEHOLD, A MAN!
>>
>>53765256
Well I dont know if that is a good idea, trump alter would be attempting to conquer the world for America instead of just inforcing what is there.

Although Trump alter would of course have a bigger rack as a woman it would also make her ass dissapear.
>>
>>53765219
Gilgamesh takes Ea and smashes it. Because Ea is ultimate destruction it destroys the wall.
>>
>>53765295
I'm not seeing any downsides here.
>>
>>53765303
Fair enough. But gilgamesh is also kinda cheaty if he goes all out anyway.
>>
>>53765295
>Thinking Trump would even have a good ass.
wutchu smokin boyo, you think you're turning Yanet Garcia into a Servant or something?
>>
>>53765287
Plato must have been pretty high when he defined men as "featherless bipeds". After Diogenes mocked him about that he even doubled down and added "with broad flat nails":
>>
>>53765321
Is it really cheating if he just uses Ea?
>>
>>53765323
No, just standard alter mode makes peoples asses go to their chests.
>>
>>53765303
>implying you can destroy what is already dead
That aside Kek is stronger in pure meme power than Gilgamesh, so Ea won't do shit. Gilgamesh isn't even a True Servant
>>
>>53765287
Diogenes would be so fucking baller as a Servant. It'd be Berserker, only it's the enemy who gets mad.
>>
>>53765358
Well now it's time to get Yanet Garcia as a Servant.
>>
>>53765382
There's a whole list of celebrities that would probably be turned into Servants with hilarious results. Like fucking Sean Bean.
>>
>>53765342
No I guess not, but seems a bit OP compared to most nps.
>>
>>53765361
Actually it can. Because it's pure destruction. Meme power can only go so far. Face it: The wall is not invulnerable.
>>
>>53765287
>>53765380
Man, I'd love to see a dialogue between Diogenes and Gilgamesh.
>>
>>53765406
Is complaining about something being OP really that valid of a complaint?
>>
>>53765409
Gilgamesh versus Trump is basically /a/ versus /pol/ and /a/ will lose that fight nine times out of ten, even if they call in help from /d/.
>>
>>53765409
True, Its power is Miley to stop things but it can be damaged like any shield. Anti army defensive np then?
>>
>>53765416
>doesn't even have an NP
>well, I mean, he does, but it's just a clay pot
>brags that Gil doesn't have a giant clay pot with cracks that smells like shit and piss in his GoB
>>
>>53765435
Nope. You are right its not.
>>
>>53765441
Mainly*
>>
>>53765441
Indeed. An anti-army defensive NP sounds like a good description.
>>
>>53765441
>Its power is Miley to stop things
>yfw Trump's stand summons Servant Miley Cyrus
It doesn't end.
>>
>>53764854
>>53764992

Additionally... well, there will come a time where it may, in fact, be simply practical to do it yourself rather than rely on your summoned creatures - your power far outstripping their capabilities. Worry no more on that front, for now your summoned creatures will always be both powerful enough and competent enough to stay useful - scaling in proportion to you as their overall power and potency would have been originally. An Imp is still going to be just an Imp to you - but to anyone else, well, that Imp could be their worst nightmare given form.

Running on a single cup of coffee and an hour of sleep, let me know / give suggestions to make it clearer. Hope that helps though.

>>53764879
Your. Specific. Build.

If anybody else makes the exact same build, they're fine. But your build? Your particular build? Oh it's fucked. It's FUBAR'd. You'll be the equivalent of the Strength-stacking huntard from back in the olden days.
>>
>>53765500
So, with this wording it seems like they'd scale off the version of you that started the WoW jump. Is that right? Because that would... Fall flat, so to speak, for a jumper that goes in there late game.
>>
>>53765500
>Running on a single cup of coffee and an hour of sleep

Stop masturbating until 8 in the god damn morning.
>>
File: xR9Mitm_d.jpg (158KB, 640x880px) Image search: [Google]
xR9Mitm_d.jpg
158KB, 640x880px
>>53765483
I like the manga version better.
>>
>>53765534
That is not, in fact, correct. Shiet, gimme a sec.

>>53765543
YOU DON'T KNOW ME

YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE
>>
>>53764715
Another idea is a Tchaikovsky servant and his NP is based on the war of 1812 Oveture which used Cannons. (Guy was pretty depressed when alive so he might just spend the war moping around how he's a terrible servant instead of fighting though)

Or maybe a Wagner servant which his NP is based on the Ride of The Valkriyes which is like Ionioi Hetairoi except it summons heroes that have been in his Operas.
>>
>>53765585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9-PFes3mM
>>
>>53765448
>>53765416
>makes enemies so mad they kill their own master.
>proceed to give no fucks.
>>
>>53765561
A Stand summons a Servant with a Noble Phantasm, who in turn possesses the power of the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and uses that to create a new world where he also has a Stand which can summon a Servant...
>>
>>53765534
Worry no more on that front, for now your summoned creatures will always be both powerful enough and competent enough to stay useful - scaling in proportion to you as their overall power and potency would have been without any of your... “improvements” from elsewhere.

Right, try #3.
>>
>>53765681
As dumb as it sounds, jumper fuckery can make that happen.
>>
>>53765724
Do remember that if you need to, you can just stuff shit into Notes.

I mean those Notes are gonna be huge but, just something to keep in mind.
>>
>>53765416
>pic related
>me
>Plug a chicken and scream 'BEHOLD! A MAN!'
>Plug
I'm almost afraid to ask but... plugged with what?
>>
>>53765724
Leave it at that I guess. It's a perk that literally runs on ambiguity, people that like to wank will find ways to make it work.
>>
>>53765724
So I can summon a dragon or a god and it's literally more powerful than me by several orders of magnitude? That seems a tad OP, especially considering perks that make your summons loyal aren't exactly uncommon.
>>
>>53765782
>perks that make your summons loyal aren't exactly uncommon.
Where are those?
>>
>>53765782
I thought he already said it's tier based scaling? So if your summons are already stronger than you they wouldn't scale at all.
>>
>>53764953
>Paul Bunyan
Primary Class: Rider
Potential Classes: Berserker(Because Bunyan is drunk like the Norse Guys, not a problem with that just the same reasoning for entry)
Name: Paul Bunyan
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Parameters:
Strength: C (+++)
Agility: E
Endurance: C (+++)
Prana: E (+)
Luck: E
Noble Phantasm: C (+++)

Class Skills:
Riding: A+
Creatures on the level of Phantasmal Beast and Divine Beast can be used as mounts.(Babe is totally a Phantasmal Beast)

Magic Resistance: D
Cancel Single-Action spells.

Personal Skills:
Territory Creation: C
As a living embodiment of the frontier and wilderness Paul cannot designate a 'Workshop' or 'Temple', however because of his nature as being closer to the earth than humanity he can make tap into the energies of the world in locations of rich natural terrain. This allows his Prana stat to raise up to match a Rank C and totally relieves the burden of sustaining Paul from the Magus.

Exaggeration: A
An unusual skill, somewhat of a variation of Innocent Monster and Monstrous Strength. Granted to servants whose abilities were greatly exaggerated by legends, it allows the Master to spend prana in order to temporarily increase what was exaggerated. For Rider, it will increase his Strength and Endurance parameters, as well as his size. These effects are also applied to his Noble Phantasm. At this rank, a maximum of doubled size and + to parameters can be achieved, but anything like ++ or +++ (at which point his size would be about 70% bigger) parameters is beyond the capacity of a normal modern magus to supply.

In the less restricted environment created by Paul's Territory Creation it could be possible to grow to the point where he and his Noble Phantasm would have +++ to all aforementioned abilities.

Noble Phantasm Coming Soon.
>>
>>53765782
>That seems a tad OP
There are already ways to get scaling summons. All this does is simplify the process by letting people take one perk to do it. I'm not sure how that's suddenly supposed to be OP. I don't think he can be blamed if people don't do research into settings and just take what perks offer for granted.
>>
>>53764183
I don't really use it but I've got a dark blue set gathering dust in the warehouse with flames painted on it so it looks like a hotrod with legs.
>>
>>53765771
If it's going to affect how the perk works it should not be in the notes especially if OAA is trying to go for the longest jump in the drive record. I'm guessing he's not going to bother with doing formatting, and scrolling down several hundred pages to get to the notes isn't really my cup of tea.
>>
>>53765804
>Continued

Noble Phantasms:
Babe the Blue Ox
Type: Anti-Army
Range: -
Targets: -
A Phantasmal Beast capable of fighting Servants on equal footing this beast is a house sized blue bovine whose powerful form can be comparable to a Servant. When summoned the Phantasmal Beast has a special ability to rearrange the local topography as long as it is naturally occurring, allowing Babe to 'push' mountains and 'pull' lakes into rivers. It's Stats, compared to a Servants would be:
Strength: B (+++)
Agility: D (+++)
Endurance: B (+++)
Prana: D (+++)
Luck: E (+++)

Babe would also have the Personal Skills:
Star in Heaven D (+++)
Flower on Earth D (+++)
Love for People D (+++)

The point here is that Babe energizes well with Paul and that at full steam, only in a small Territory, they'd be wrecking balls. With Babe having the buffs going for Paul and they'd be monsters in their Territory.
>>
Is this chain survivable?

Young Justice - Martian w/ Drop-In necessities (Incomprehensible, Toggle, Drain No, Removed From Context)

Generic Universal Monsters - Weight of Ages, False Life, Back From the Grave

Exalted Sidereal - Martial Arts and GTFO Charms (Mostly focusing on Prismatic Arrangement of Creation for offense, a smattering of Violet Bier of Sorrow and Obsidian Shards of Infinity. Crane Style for defense, Sidereal Dodge Charms for fleeing.)

Worm - Almost every 100cp perk, Spanner in the Works, Perfect Communication Skills, Best in the Buisness. This all at the cost of Everything Gets Worse. I rolled Soft Physics as a power.
>>
>>53765724
Sounds great, sorry for assuming like that.
>>
>>53765929
Take Hero BBS as first jump and take immortality from it to increase your survivability.
>>
In the MCU jumps, what happens if you take drop-in for part 1 and then a background in part 2? What happens if you take a background in part 1 and drop-in in part 2?
>>
>>53766012
Who cares?
>>
>>53766075
He does of course, gosh, how can you be that slow.
>>
File: Riyo Already did that.png (431KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Riyo Already did that.png
431KB, 700x1000px
>>53765804
>>53765904
>Paul Bunyan
>Gets directed to Riyo by friends.
Granted it was a non-canon appearance, but she might be a woman... Nasuverse why though?
>>
So...In today's ridiculous but feasible conclusions, I'm pretty sure I can access Akasha with Unknown Resources while in the Nasuverse.

Tell me if I'm wrong.
>>
File: 0ZjHFDG.jpg (326KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0ZjHFDG.jpg
326KB, 1080x1920px
I want to end my long chain. What End-Jump would you suggest assume I have already jumped all the jumps with optional scenarios.
>>
>>53766121
Cause nasu is gay. Or a feminist. Probably both.
>>
>>53766148
Dude Nasu rewrote King Arthur as a girl and then made a story about someone giving her the dick saving her from self destructive emotions.

I'm pretty sure he's neither gay nor that much of a feminist.
>>
>>53766143
Any jump can be an end jump anon. Just go with a jump that you actually like.
>>
File: Bobby-Normal Human.jpg (295KB, 728x850px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Normal Human.jpg
295KB, 728x850px
>>53766143

Tenchi-muyo
>>
>>53766121
Does the telekinesis offered by ESP actually scale to your physical strength, or just an arbitrary value? How precise is it? Could you learn how to use "farsight" to view through the eyes of non-friends? What exactly counts as a "friend" for its purposes? Or allies or colleagues valid? Rivals? Could the Pyrokinesis eventually be used to directly apply heat, or is it just "conjuring" fire out of nowhere?
>>
>>53766143
We don't have any jumps meant to be only endjumps anymore, anon. We used to, but not anymore I think.
>>
>>53766183
He also wrote about fem arthur getting a dick and going around fucking people.its all dickgirls with him.
>>
>>53766227
What about QS's Dragon Ball?
>>
>>53766012
For the first, you're probably just a new person. Don't think too hard about you interacting with your pre-jump self. For the latter, I imagine you're the same person as before. You having no new memories and in-setting life wouldn't override what you got in the first part.
>>
>>53766298
That's still an end jump yes.
>>
>>53766012
This is speculation but, if you go Drop-In in part 1 and then go Tac/Comm (I think thats the name), then I'd assume it would be that after some time you decided to join an organization and what not while still being 'you' from part 1.

As for the second it would be your a Tac/Comm in the first but when you Drop-In in the second nothing would exactly change per say since you are still technically 'you'.

This of course doesn't mention if you take something like Super Soldier in First and then your an Asgardian in the Second.

A bit confusing, but I hope you get the gist of it.
>>
Can someone post the latest Charmed?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53766143
I suggest TTGL, Tenchi, or Dragon Ball Z End Jump

>>53766148
>>53766183
I think Nasu was just like "Gender bend a historical/mythological figure hrm not exactly original but it hasn't been overdone.... yet."

>>53766224
It's base level is your physical strength. About as dexterous as your own hands. No. Up to you. Depends on you. Most likely not but then again I run around with Ranma as a companion and Rivals can be friends too. Yep it can make sheer heat if you want.

>>53766269
That was a thing that is true that you said yes.
>>
>>53766298
Ever since HeavensAnon and Digger pressured him into allowing their non-Endjump DB jumps, that's just been for posterity.
>>
>>53766332
>"Gender bend a historical/mythological figure hrm not exactly original but it hasn't been overdone.... yet."
I think my Servant will be a complete tomboy. Then the other Masters will waste their time trying to guess which male historical figure was actually that girl.
>>
>>53766332
Alright, thanks. If I get stronger, will I be able to affect greater weights with TK, or will it stay at where I got it?
>>
>>53766339
>that's just been for posterity.
It's an end jump. It's still going to be used as an end jump by some people. Whether there are other Dragon Ball jumps doesn't change that. Are you going to whine about people who don't follow the Spark post endjump rule anymore as well?
>>
>>53766339
>pressured
>implying it wasn't QS giving up after Multiverse and DBAF came out within a week of each other and giving the green light
>>
>>53766403
I don't give a shit about end jumps because I just use my own narrative now, but I do think it would have been cool if QS had made a Pokemon end jump so there could be a neat end with a full circle thing going on.
>>
If I win my spark, can I just hold off sparking until I'm really finished with the chain or do I have to spark right then and there?
>>
File: ROFL.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
ROFL.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>53766394
Pic Related

>>53766397
No prob. Getting stronger would improve the base strength of the TK, though you may have to adapt to the new level of strength so as to not crush stuff if you suddenly go Hercules or something.
>>
>>53766473
The latter.
>>
>>53766473
It's your call, you can do whatever you want with it really. Like some other posters have pointed out not everyone even bothers with the Spark enough to discuss it.
>>
>>53766452
>my own narrative now
Which is?

>a Pokemon end jump
And what? You'd fight Arceus?
>>
>>53766511
A battle vs all the legendaries with them at full-wank power would be fun.
>>
>>53766484
Thanks again. Another question sorry: Are there any limits besides physical strength that aren't listed, like "you can only affect things in your line-of-sight" or "you cannot affect living beings"?
>>
So, a Benefactor appears before you right now and offers to send you on a Chain right now. But there's one difference from the way we imagined it working: the chain never ends. You can't go home, you can't Spark, can't even die. No matter what you have to just keep Jumping for all of eternity.

Do you accept?
>>
File: Charmed Jump v0.96 Jumpable.pdf (786KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Charmed Jump v0.96 Jumpable.pdf
786KB, 1x1px
>>53766330
>Charmed
Here you are. From yesterday.
>>
>>53766582
Pff, without a thought. I would have never ended my chain anyway.
>>
File: 1496761358189.png (428KB, 594x393px) Image search: [Google]
1496761358189.png
428KB, 594x393px
>>53766511
I don't think we discuss what personal chain wanks we use here anon but I just use an entirely different system from Sparks that fits my own OC.

>And what? You'd fight Arceus?
Go recreate a new world with Arceus, one that cultivates the next generation of jumpers for Jumpchan.
>>
>>53766589
Thanks.
>>
>>53766582
Why would anyone here not accept? If they were going to go on a chain in the first place they had to have considered the possibility of it going on endlessly already.
>>
>>53764715
To Jump off this what were your Servants /JC?

I sadly just made Mordred with Taijitu Rank A because best daughter is also best son.
>>
>>53766582
Sure.
>>
>>53766582
YES.
>>
File: ATTACK CAT.gif (2MB, 240x190px) Image search: [Google]
ATTACK CAT.gif
2MB, 240x190px
>>53766615
Main Chain: Diarmuid
Writer Chain: Caster Cu and Lancer Hans
Doctor's Companion Chain: Archer EMIYA (Who is buffed)
Zephie Chain: Diarmuid
>>
>>53766582
...Please.

Inb4 "I'd even become a toilet for immortality."
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53766565
No prob. The limits of the TK are the normal limits of TK. You have to be aware of the object effected, usually Line of Sight but Jumper have their ways. It can't effect something like the organs of a person but you could pull a Vader easily enough.

>>53766582
I can say that I'd do it. I'm not afraid of leaving everything behind.
>>
>>53766674
>spoiler
Wut?
>>
File: briggid why.png (138KB, 395x653px) Image search: [Google]
briggid why.png
138KB, 395x653px
>>53766660
What's your point?
>>
>>53766615
Let's see.
Jiang Wei, Medea, Lu Xun, Archimedes, Anne of Green Gables, Diao Chan, Richard the Lionheart, Saladin, Winston Churchill, John A Macdonald, Uesugi Kenshin, Mary Shelley, Johnathan Swift.

I've got another couple servant slots left to decide for.
>>
>>53766143
If wait a bit longer, I think Dies Irae and F/GO were going to have End-Jump scenarios.
>>
File: Pathetic.jpg (48KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic.jpg
48KB, 600x370px
>>53766660
Skinner strikes again.
>>
>>53766615
>Taijitu Rank A
>Looks up
Huh that's a thing.

Currently I've been Oda Nobunaga (As a Servant Choice) and Muramasa (As a Demi-Servant Choice), my next Fate Jump is planned to be getting Ranma Servant status. Not sure which one though.
>>
File: 1494031503546.png (808KB, 930x515px) Image search: [Google]
1494031503546.png
808KB, 930x515px
>>53766582
Umm... yeah. Duh. In a heartbeat. Like- not even a thought of doubt.

And regardless, "Home" is debated, IIRC. Any setting set in modern day may or may not have a copy of me, my family, and friends, doing their thing as normal.

And even if that never happens and I never get to change the lives of people around me, I can still kill them in the Hatred Gauntlet.
>>
File: 44-37.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
44-37.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>53766660
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi0Uq7QmKm4

TRUMP CALLED IT.
KEK BLESS.
TRUMPUS MAXIMUS
>>
>>53766686
Alright, thanks senpai. There aren't any "normal" limits of TK which is why I was asking. Might be worth including a note if you ever decide to update it. And one last question: Does the "detecting Closed Spaces" aspect of the perk do anything post-jump? Like detecting similar pocket dimensions or spaces?
>>
File: Pat Achieves Immortality.jpg (50KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pat Achieves Immortality.jpg
50KB, 800x450px
>>53766690
Nothing but a silly reference, really.
>>
>>53766818
What does that have to do with Trump?
>>
>>53766818
Come on anon we just had a very civil trump related conversation dont ruin that.
>>
File: Let's settle down for some tea.jpg (53KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Let's settle down for some tea.jpg
53KB, 800x600px
>>53766847
Again no prob. I might update it yeah. Closed Spaces are defined as alternate dimensions which overlaps reality. So you'd be able to find stuff like that, I'd hazard to guess.
>>
>>53766850
Is this related to sonic and tails become toilets?
>>
>>53766876
It's a meme anon, it shouldn't be hard to recognize memes. The game is looking to be a Lost Planet on Pandora/Destiny rehash
>>
>>53766910
Thanks again, mate.
>>
>>53766582
Maybe.

It's one thing to go on the Chain, but if I can never say "enough?" If I can't even die?
>>
lol guess we're not getting a Marvel Mutants jump.

it's probably for the better
>>
>>53765405
-EX rank luck for sure.
>>
File: Big_the_Cat.png (192KB, 625x420px) Image search: [Google]
Big_the_Cat.png
192KB, 625x420px
>>53766927
...As far as I know, not really.

It IS, however, distantly related to that one time Big the Cat ended up in Rouge's womb. Remember that?

SDC jump when?
>>
>>53766991
Really? That's a pity.
Why? Have I missed something?
>>
>>53765773
YOUR DICK, OF COURSE!
>>
Would durability perks prevent the bloody nose from using psychic abilities in Stranger Things, or is that fiat? It's a minor aesthetic detail, but it really annoys me for some reason.
>>
>>53765773
I think that was meant to say "pluck", in order to make the chicken a featherless biped.
>>
>>53766991
What, why not? Nobody has even talked about it.
>>
File: happy servant funtime.jpg (138KB, 850x606px) Image search: [Google]
happy servant funtime.jpg
138KB, 850x606px
How do you play with your pets Jumpers?
>>
>>53767022
No. I do not remember that.
>>
>>53767133
Do you REALLY want to know?

Fetch.
>>
>>53766582
I mean, I guess, but I'd probably put an even more disproportionate amount of effort into picking up properties and ships that would carry and retain modifications between worlds. That way, no matter where I went, I'd have a home of sorts with me.
So, the Archipelago from HTTYD and Nomanisanisland for sure, but also any particularly large spaceships that could appear somewhere, so I could build, like, huge malls and shit inside of them, basically glorified space stations. The pocket planes from Sailor Moon and OotS. The Tower of Fate. Every warehouse attachment.
Find a way to link all that shit together, maybe.

I mean, if I don't have to worry about dying, then it's really more about grabbing stuff. There wouldn't be a lot of drive behind it, I don't think. No need to push forward when the freaking escalator will get me there just fine.

Eventually things might get boring for when I spend many jumps never leaving those homes.

I guess any companion picks would be more about picking up other vagrants and such, people who don't have a lot going for them in their world, or otherwise wouldn't mind going on an eternal journey without end.
Maybe Prinnies. Yeah, I could see myself hanging out with Prinnies.
>>
>>53767023
>>53767118
You've bit shitty lazy bait, m8s.
>>
>>53767111
With the border perk in Old Kingdom, you can link places you control in dimensions not owned by you, right? What happens if you lose control of that area?
>>
>>53767146
Then hoo boy, are you in for a treat!~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciaYKjBxneA
>>
>>53767154
My favorite type of pet is nice for that.

Fetch elves!
>>
>>53767158
Bait or not I'm still waiting for the jump, as well as a couple other ones.
>>
>>53767164
The border would vanish, or be uncrossable until you reestablish control.
>>
>>53767133
I animate a nonsentient semi-smart mass of flesh and make it run around the house for my Flareon to chase and eat. It needs to be entertained and catch its food. The semi-smart mass of flesh can't really hide since it's too big to hide but it's small enough to get pounced on.

It's just not stimulating for it to eat out of a bowl.
>>
>>53767158
Eh, i still care about whether we get the Marvel Mutants jump or not. Anyone got some info on that? I just hope the author simply makes the jump, I don't even care whether it goes on the drive or not.
>>
>>53767300
We don't have enough jumpmakers willing to just make a jump and drop it so we can use it anymore.
>>
Jumpers who've reached apocalyptic power levels, what do you do in your jumps?
>>
>>53767324
Yeah, which is a shame. I really like dirge in that regard, he doesn't give a fuck what people do with his jumps.
>>
>>53766582
>can't die
>can't die
>CAN'T DIE

What
>>
>>53767331
Depends on the jump. If there are apocalyptic threats, I deal with them. If not, then I act more in line with an average member of the world and do my best to improve it. Some urban legends might pop up if I'm bored.
>>
>>53766582
Yes, I most definitely would.
>>
>>53767331
It's nice to have, but I don't really use all that power. I generally adapt to the setting; depending on how strong it is I use the appropriate amount of power. Really, I think I'm actually in the minority here as one who doesn't enact world-rending changes to every setting they visit.
>>
>>53766582
Abso-motherfucking-lutely.
>>
>>53766397
>>53766484
What jump are you talking about?
>>
>>53767565
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
>>
File: Haruhism 001.jpg (24KB, 438x350px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 001.jpg
24KB, 438x350px
>>53767565
The Melancholy of Haruhi Jump
>>
File: decadedammit.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
decadedammit.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
Jump 90: The Avengers - Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Origin: Drop-In
Race: Asgardian [1600]
Perks:
The Mysterious Decade
Sensational
Spectacular [1500]
Uncanny [1350]
Teacher of Gifted Youngsters [1050]
Nine-Realms Craftsman [750]

Powers:
Mighty

Items:
Comic Books [700]
Asgardian Feast
"How Do I Shoot Web?"
Lab Samples - Uru [100]
Weapon
-Import Blade of Tathagata [50]
-Uru [0]

Drawbacks:
The Last Avenger [2000]
Red In the Ledger [2100]
Everybody Mocks The Jumper [2200]
Civil War [150]

Destroyer of Worlds, Decade!...but it looks like someone beat me to it. Big time. I get a headache when I realize where I am. How many different fucking iterations of one comic canon are there in the multiverse?! They can't ALL exist, can they?! Of course they can. Why would things ever be easy for me?

I'm missing my properties and companions and there's doom in every corner. But nobody expects the catboy with the silly-looking katana that can now channel my bottomless pit of mana. I have the materials to make more, too, though I'll have to get creative with Wisdom of the Sage if I want to forge something on the planet.

It's always discouraging when a world needs a Destroyer to save it. I'm not cut out for this 'hero' thing. But I don't think I'll be able to keep going if I fail here. I declare myself the Sorcerer Supreme of this doomed dimension and all of creation shudders as I assert my presence. I start by fetching those who would have been the Avengers or 'close enough' - thawing Captain America, rescuing Wasp, finding Captain Mar-Vell, and VERY RELUCTANTLY recruiting a certain Doctor Doom after promising him the return of Latveria and assurances we would destroy any legacy of Reed Richards still on the planet afterwards. The good Captain ended up picking up Thor's hammer, though he refused my suggestion of changing his superhero name to 'Captain Thunderpants.' Such is life.
>>
>>53767665
I'm giving my Thinker power and divination a work-out as I run around and quickly blitz my way through the various foes I can, though the most stubborn and hardest to put down were definitely Loki (who I actually had to duel with as opposed to having a one-sided battle), Hydra (mostly from sheer tenacity), and Master Mold. This wasn't a battle won in days. This was a war, plain and simple. At least I'm under no reservations to hold back for any reason except keeping
Earth intact.

Finally, the Destroyer of Worlds meets the Devourer of Worlds.

Something I couldn't help but notice was the Planet-Killer seemed confused about my existence, staring quizzically before he said something that ended up sticking with me.

>"You are the same."

Maybe. But really, I'm just a meddling cat. And unfortunately for you, I'm the protector of this planet.

Let's dance.
>>
>>53767111
>I think that was meant to say "pluck", in order to make the chicken a featherless biped.
I know, I was just poking fun at it.
>>
>>53767587
>>53767588
>The Melancholy Haruhi Suzumiya.
Huh, I didn’t see anything about TK in there.
>>
>>53767353
Meaning not even death would release you from the chain. As to what would actually happen, i dunno.
>>
File: 1483632084325.png (2MB, 1584x673px) Image search: [Google]
1483632084325.png
2MB, 1584x673px
>>53761300
My main infinite plane from Travelers Gate is one, the main job of it's citizens is to either help work/fight on whatever project I am currently working on, or helping bring in refugees from the different settings I visit, this of course changes depending on the nature of the setting. I brought large amounts of settlers from fallout while very few came from CATastrophe (in fact it was a net loss)
>>
Is there a way for an enemy killed by my servant/companion to count as killed by me for metaphysical purposes?
>>
File: abara-tsutomu-nihei-24.png (304KB, 671x643px) Image search: [Google]
abara-tsutomu-nihei-24.png
304KB, 671x643px
>>53764183
Black, but it can change colour.

>>53766582
Hell yes.

>>53767331
Blend in. Journey with the main characters. Make sure thing turn out well.
>>
>>53767711
The perk Extra Sensory Perception, "TK" is short for telekinesis as a reminder.
>>
>>53767711
Look at the powers ESPers get.
>>
File: ShibbolethProfile.jpg (314KB, 1927x1179px) Image search: [Google]
ShibbolethProfile.jpg
314KB, 1927x1179px
>>53767133
Damn, that reminds me, I really should take her on more walks.
>>
File: missing.png (5KB, 270x61px) Image search: [Google]
missing.png
5KB, 270x61px
>>53767963
>>53767968
Ah, there it is.

>>53767588
Also, typo.
>>
>>53768108
Thanks!
>>
>>53768144
No problem.
>>
>>53761210
She's for Future Trunks, along with Future Mai.

>>53764183
Bright Reds, Blues, maybe Yellow highlights, definitely Silver highlights, maybe other colors if I'm feeling it that day.

>>53764788
Assuming he isn't still alive he would be in the Throne of Heros, and the corruption of the Grail would allow you to summon him.
>>
>>53767133
oh all sorts of ways,whalewolves require lots of activity so we play games like ,fetch the log,tug-of-war, or just race across the archipelago.
>>
File: Dire_troll_TCG.jpg (361KB, 1319x880px) Image search: [Google]
Dire_troll_TCG.jpg
361KB, 1319x880px
Any of your Jumpers still ugly?
>>
>>53768615
I love it when I shift into a big huge freakish T-Rex Moth Bear thing and scare the shit out of people. It's fun to watch them jump when a cute moth becomes a fear-inducing hellspawn.
>>
>>53768651
...Still cute.
>>
>>53768615
Nope. Even the "berserker" form that I use (a humanoid draconic monstrosity) is aesthetically pleasing in a sense...as long as you're not on the receiving end of it, that is.
>>
File: raging banchô-Anon.png (6MB, 2400x3202px) Image search: [Google]
raging banchô-Anon.png
6MB, 2400x3202px
>>53768615
I take general coolness perks,perks for aesthetic reasons and shape shifting perks but I generally don't take actual appearance perks so I'm only humanly attractive, which is damn ugly for a jumper. and sometimes I'm even less Handsome like in pic related.
>>
>>53768615
Yes.
>>
>>53768773
Dear lord that looks just plain ugly. Why the fuck would you want to have horns as your hair? Did you commission that?
>>
What Jumps let you be a god?

Bonus points if it helps you establish cults/religions in other jumps.
>>
>>53768925
Forgot the image
>>
>>53768904
I told you it was ugly, It's my war form it's not supposed to be handsome and those aren't horns. Those are drills like in my primary form Only I have more heads and yes I commissioned it from http://glenngarth.tumblr.com/ who does good work at good rates
>>
>>53768925
Many jumps with gods in them will let you become a god.
>>
>>53768925
Spice and Wolf.
Primal Rage.
Creepypasta.
Sburb.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>53768925
Okami let's you become a Kami. Kamigawa Shill allows you to become a Kami and the scenario for that race has a carry over religion. Also >>53769105 (Not sure about Creepypasta though.)
>>
>>53769105
>Creepypasta.
Eh, it lets you feign some aspects of godhood, but it won't allow you to become metaphysically divine. Though Kamigawa allows both.
>>
>>53768904
I feel it would work better if it didn't have individual heads. Even an amorphous mass with eyes and drills strewn about (in order to keep the actual benefits of having so many spiked weapon on your head and, judging by the glow, vectors for eye powers) would be much more aesthetic.
>>
>>53768925
Marvel Magic, Lord of Light, Kamigawa, Asura's Wrath (were those guys actual gods?), Dragonball, Smite, Soul Eater, Spice and Wolf, Okami.
There's also any D&D setting that doesn't explicitly forbid it and Index/Railgun, but in those you've got to do it the hard way.
>>
>>53768925
Wakfu auto-establishes your religion in any future jump.
Any Exalted jump, not gauntlet, and infernals also has a perk for co-opting existing cults.
>>
>>53769199
>Wakfu
>Suggesting that... mess.
Are you some kind of shitposter?
>>
>>53769195
>were those guys actual gods
They gain power from worship and mystical cosmic energies... So yeah? Probably more than the LoL gods, at any rate.
>>
Jump # 146 Street Fighter
Starting location: Europe
Background: Rogue (0)
Perks
*Eye Catching (100)
*Combat Method – Ninjutsu (0)
*Unassuming (0)
*Instant Ninja (0)
*Tandem Style (300, Discount)
*Street Fighter (500)
*Pressure Points (100, Discount
Companions
*Bulk Import (200)
Equipment
*Ninja Village (300, Discount)
Drawbacks
*Extended Stay (+ 0)
*Misunderstanding (+ 200)
*Black Moons (+ 300)

So this world got weird in a hurry. It seemed no matter where I went I seemed to get in to battles. Honestly I wasn’t that interested in going to the first street fight tournament. Instead of competing I choose to watch it and I got to observe Sagat and Ryu in battle. I learned a great deal from their match.

After that I traveled training with my companions and honing my skills I had already decided I would enter the second world warrior tournament. I used my network of spies to watch to keep an eye on Shadaloo.

However things went off script rather fast. My contacts told me something big was going to happen. I thought it was the lead up to the tournament. Then all the lights went out and the world went crazy..

Humanity collectively lost it’s mind, there was looting and insanity. I was informed after the fact it had been Shadaloo that had done it, launching 4 satellites that took down the worlds power. I was also informed they were rounding up skilled fighters and either forcefully recruiting or killing them. Many of the fighters I had expected to face in the tournament had already fallen.

Using my contacts I began a race to gather up as many skilled fighters as I could before Shadaloo. I clashed with them many times and those people that I was able to save (mainly the lesser known world warriors) I brought to my tiny hidden village.

(to be continued)
>>
>>53769199
>>53769268
It's the first time I'm looking at the jump and it does looks kinda bad, at least formatting wise. Are there any other problems with the jump?
Also, I don't see the part that auto-establishes your religion. The only thing said in the jump is that in future jumps people who worship you will transform into an fascsilime of your form and gain a fraction of your power.
>>
>>53769306
I had Doom-chan, Rick, Sans and Van Hellsing running the calculations while I was out on taking out the 4. We determined that I could do it if I used the nameless sword I had created. They gave me the coordinants to fire so I didn’t destroy the moon or the sun by accident. I got dressed up in my protective armor so I could even hold the damn thing and I fired off a shot that that made the sky light up brighter than the sun. In one swing I eliminated all 4 satalites (and many… many others). I still shudder at the power It grew over the 65 billion years.

The power began to return but Shadaloo stepped up its attack now in desperation. I gathered my little army of fighters, companions and ninjas and we went off to Shadaloo headquarters.

It was a tough fight. Thankfully we caught them by surprise. Most of my army was stuck fighting the warriors Shadaloo had recruited or pressed in to service by the time I made it to Bison. I was alone.
Bison had grown from all the fear and dread and was now like a god. Thankfully he knew this... He threw me around, mocked me and generally enjoyed torturing me. Thankfully I quickly realized his power was waning. With the return of electricity to the world his power was fading with the fear.

I realized this before he did so I began fighting to outlast him evading him, dodging him trying to get him to lash out with all his power. To his credit he soon realized what I was doing and what was happening, he stopped messing around and started trying to kill me.

The battle grew fierce and I threw ever trick I had at him, most of them flat out failed but I was able to keep him confused and off balance just long enough that I got off a few strikes and pressure points. I knew that Psycho power was very disruptive to the body and all that power had to be burning him up. With a few shots to help mess up the flow of power in his body… he sort of exploded.
>>
>>53769308
It has a bunch of generic, random perks then that have nothing to do with the setting.
>>
>>53769308
>other problems

Hasn't aged well, and Season 3 update never.
>>
>>53769348
>Sailing
The world's an archipelago. Most of those other perks are based on the MMO skills, but not all.

The real problem with those is he never seemed to decide whether he wanted to base it more on the cartoon or the MMO.
>>
>>53769348
>>53769356
Honestly, my biggest problem with it is that it's simply terrible to look at. There's also the fact that drawback forbidding all lews activities somehow gives 600CP.
>>
>>53768615
Depends on whether or not beauty perks translate to alt-forms.
I might be hideous as a Shoggoth, or I might qualify as 'beautiful, yet horrifiying'.
>>
>>53769348
>it's an old jump
In less words, even.

>>53769425
>drawback

That one's on thread. They literally joked about that when he was first making it, and it had enough voices behind it that he just said "okay."
>>
>>53769450
>That one's on thread. They literally joked about that when he was first making it, and it had enough voices behind it that he just said "okay."
Huh. I thought that back in the olden days of the thread people thought that drawbacks should always be extremely shitty? Guess the thread has always been fickle.
>>
>>53764715
He may be a bit challenging to use but Don Quixote. I mean imagine helping the poor guy making his dream of being a true knight come true. Definitely not someone to use early on but he would be an awesome servant.
>>
>>53769308
>it does looks kinda bad, at least formatting wise
Never make formatting comparisons. The best jumpmakers when it comes to formatting are the worst jumpmakers when it comes to actually making a jump.
>>
>>53769480
They did a lot, but they didn't take this as seriously, either.

Also he was just really gullible.
>>
>>53769522
One if one of his NPs is Sancho Panza.
>>
>>53769480
>>53769554
Basically, in the early days, people were more about having fun. Even if there were massive shitstorms that ate up like three threads, they weren't all that serious, in the end. Not like huge harassment campaigns over years trying to chase people out. It was a better time for thread atmosphere if nothing else.
>>
>>53764715
Nelson
Mayan Hero Twins
Sundiata
Tecumseh
Ali (the caliph, as Saber w/ Zulfiqar)
Arminius [MUFFLED GIVE ME BACK MY LEGIONS PLAYS IN THE DISTANCE]
>>
>>53769549
Not really, no. Generally good, balanced, and fun jumps are also pleasing to look at, or at least don't hurt the eyes. Then you've got jumps from people like mib or bancho which are just shit in all deparments.
>>
>>53769600
Pleasing to look at doesn't necessarily mean it's formatted well. When it comes to formatting, DDanon is best bar none.
>>
>>53769549
Would you also say that some jumps on the drive are "non-existent"?
>>
>>53769620
Which jumps did he make again?
>>
File: Crona 24.jpg (453KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 24.jpg
453KB, 750x750px
>>53766582
Probably not. It might be something of a consistent dream or fantasy to do this since I was a kid, but the only reason I could ever accept to begin with was the assurance that no matter what I'd be able to come back home and see my family and friends again. I might hate myself forever, but that's not a major difference to how things already are and I got loved ones here.
>>
>>53769450
Well let's be real. It's not so much that it's because it's an old jump, but more because people like to bring it up to shit on. There are plenty of other old jumps that don't get shit on nearly as much because no one cares.

If Wakfu had been made by some rando anon no one would give a shit.
>>
>>53769642
Dragon's Dogma, Heroic Age, a couple others.

>>53769627
How does something that exist also be nonexistent? Is this some Jaden Smith twitter shit?
>>
>>53769306
>Then all the lights went out and the world went crazy..
>
>Humanity collectively lost it’s mind, there was looting and insanity. I was informed after the fact it had been Shadaloo that had done it, launching 4 satellites that took down the worlds power. I was also informed they were rounding up skilled fighters and either forcefully recruiting or killing them. Many of the fighters I had expected to face in the tournament had already fallen.
Does it get that bad in canon, or is that only because of the +300 drawback?
>>
>>53769668
Nah. I wouldn't shit on a jump bade my bancho, mib, or Wakfu if it was actually good. I mean, I don't shit on them anyway because they haven't made jumps for settings I'm interested in, but youget the idea.

>>53769688
>Dragon's Dogma, Heroic Age
Are you for real my dude? The text is too small and out of line with most other jumps, and just because he uses tables doesn't mean the formatting is actually good. I'd say it's actually average. We don't really have many bad jumps on the drive when it comes to formatting.
>>
>>53769688
So we do have several post-ten Final Fantasy jumps on the drive? Or would you disagree?
>>
>>53769627
Your memes are stale friendo. If you just called them outdated no one would care because they wouldn't be able to argue that they aren't outdated. But calling them non-existent is like saying Woolie is a non-existent ninja.
>>
>>53769765
I think you misunderstand. Dirge is relatively well-known for his formatting style. By saying the best jumpmakers at formatting are some of the worst jumpmakers, some implications were implied.
>>
Is charmed jump finished?
>>
>>53769808
>Dirge is relatively well-known for his formatting style
No. He isn't. He might be well known to you for formatting, but I've never seen anyone talk much about any jumpmaker well known for formatting except DDanon.
>>
>>53769759
>trying to push your meme this hard
We do have FF jumps past ten on the drive. Aionon made FF11 you goof. Brutus made 12, 13, and 14.
>>
File: IMG_1278.jpg (153KB, 943x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1278.jpg
153KB, 943x864px
How fit is your jumper?
>>
>>53769995
Only Pokemon-level.
>>
>>53768949
>http://glenngarth.tumblr.com/
What the fuck
>>
File: Maxi-Fusion.png (566KB, 901x550px) Image search: [Google]
Maxi-Fusion.png
566KB, 901x550px
>>53769995
Hopefully fit enough.
>>
File: 1000-2.jpg (38KB, 450x364px) Image search: [Google]
1000-2.jpg
38KB, 450x364px
>>53769995
Getting there.
>>
>>53769726
It's mainly because it's a + 300 point drawback. The main effect of it is that the despair and fear turns Bison in to a godlike being that you need a small army of Warriors to stop. However I tweaked things a bit because I thought this was what Shadowloo would do if given the chance. They were taking over and were not going to leave anyone who could oppose them.
>>
File: BUFF CAT.png (279KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
BUFF CAT.png
279KB, 500x509px
>>53769995
My jumper is always ripped. They will punch everything and flex at the slightest opportunity. They use shapeshifting when they want to be pretty but their true form is ripped. Zephie is the most ripped of all and are prideful of their muscles so they do not shapeshift unless it is necessary for them.

Writer is lazy and thus is chub. They could shapeshift to look otherwise but they don't do that because they are lazy.
>>
>>53768949
>>53770047
>What the fuck
Oh come on anon, it can't be that ba-
>that first pic
Jesus fuck. Why.
>>
File: Brain Bleach Travel Pack.jpg (39KB, 680x651px) Image search: [Google]
Brain Bleach Travel Pack.jpg
39KB, 680x651px
>>53770047
>what could be so...
Pic Related.... is not enough going to upgrade to gallons soon.
>>
>>53768949
>That
>Good work

I mean, if you paid him in pocket lint or something then I guess it's a good rate.
>>
>>53769995
Well thanks to Metavore, I look fucking great for someone who eats vending machine cuisine most of the time.
>>
>>53768949
Bancho, is there any part of you that is not fucking disgusting?
>>
>>53769146
>>53769123
Creepypasta has some good cult perks, man.
>>
>>53770121
Well, it can't get much worse
>it gets worse
Jesus Christ why. Burn it all to the ground. Along with Osea
>>
>>53769995
I mean, I guess peak fit for whatever species? I don't like to be bulky like your pic, but a decent amount of muscle is good.
>>
>>53770047
>what the fuck
what the hell
>>
>>53770047
Why the fuck am I not surprised. I keep forgetting there's more people like Bancho in this world and I just want to say fuck it all.
>>
>>53770194
Yeah, but anon asked for the cult part as a bonus. It doesn't do the main part of allowing you to become a god.
>>
>>53770122
Can you loan me some of that
>>
>>53770047
>>53768949
I'm not usually one to judge others' sexual preferences considering that my own are kind of twisted, but this...
>>
File: AlicePitch1.gif (2MB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
AlicePitch1.gif
2MB, 300x213px
Would Gifts from Twilight count as "magical"?
>>
>>53769995
Not very, my jumper has some muscle definition and is clearly in good shape but is not going for the amazonian muscular look.
>>
>>53770202
>>http://glenngarth.tumblr.com/
>>what the fuck
>what the hell
what the shit
>>
File: okay.jpg (26KB, 264x379px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
26KB, 264x379px
>>53770047
Eh. I've seen worse.
>>
File: Brain Bleach Heavy Loadout.jpg (26KB, 325x356px) Image search: [Google]
Brain Bleach Heavy Loadout.jpg
26KB, 325x356px
>>53770228
Yeah sure here's three gallons.
>>
>>53768949
I'm pretty sure you just sent more than a dozen people into a magical realm. The shitposter would be envious at your brilliance.
>>
File: traps.jpg (31KB, 480x344px) Image search: [Google]
traps.jpg
31KB, 480x344px
>>53769995
Some definition for aesthetic purposes, but most of my strength comes from non-muscle sources so not much in the way of bulk.

Which is just as well, have you ever seen the trapezius on maximum-gains types? It's like they're the shoulders of a normally proportioned person, buried in a bipedal meat suit.
>>
>>53770268
Timmy ain't got shit on Bancho. He might be a fucking retard psychopath, but he's the shitposter extraordinaire around these parts.
>>
>>53769852
Hi, I am waiting a few days for more feedback, to see how much more I can fine-tune the jump before it goes on the drive, but basically, yeah, as far as things go for now, it is done.
If there's anything that occurs to you about the jump, please let me know.

>>53770244
My impression and understanding of them is that they are psychic powers. Although some of them really push that envelope.
>>
>>53770253
We all have, anon. We all have.

Still, it serves to make my opinion of Bancho drop even lower.
>>
File: 1346559338140.jpg (109KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1346559338140.jpg
109KB, 406x364px
>>53770047
>>
>>53770297
>Can't compare to Bancho in terms of shitposting
>Can't compare to Dirge in terms of productivity
>Can't compare to Red in terms of thread presence
>>
>>53770332
Thanks! Gonna go ahead and jump it then, it looks good to me.
>>
>>53770332
Is there any reason the 100 CP Mortal perk couldn't be used to find magic rather than avoid it?
>>
Why did I have to look? Damn my eyes! i can't unsee this horror.

>>53770359
Hope you enjoy it, Anon. And, please, if you notice any problems or mistakes or have any questions, just drop a post and I'll respond as quickly as I can.
Have fun.
>>
>>53770392
What perks in the jump would you need to craft Level 2 Demon Weapons?
>>
>>53770047
I thank the internet for steeling my nerves and stomach, I can laugh at this instead of puking.
>>
>>53770392
Can Heartless be used multiple times on the same being if you have a method to resurrect them?
>>
>>53770349
>>Can't compare to Red in terms of thread presence
Eh, in the past maybe. The past few hundred threads at least there are always a few mentions of Timmy/the shitposter while Red has basically vanished besides posting some reactio image and "what the fuck guyz?" when something happens.
>>
>>53770047
Like, I mean, I've fapped to some twisted shit. But that's just ugly.
>>
>>53770392
So, considering Astral Projection doesn't do much harm to the user and they can eventually learn to control the "hologram" and their body at the same time... I assume it's not "actually" like typical Astral Projection that separates your mind/soul from your body? Or am I wrong?
>>
>>53768949
Never change bancho, things like this are just too funny.
>>
File: from-hollywoodcom.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
from-hollywoodcom.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>53769995
So I'd just like to say, I saw Supergirl on Netflix and remembered you were making a jump for it and talking about it. And I thought, "hey, it can't be THAT bad, right?"

I was wrong.
>>
>>53768949
Meh, just unattractive people. I've seen worse IRL.
>>
>>53770533
The shitposter knows that he needs Red to survive, because Red is the core to his identity. Latching on to Dirge was never going to last, Dirge doesn't make jumps from any popular franchise, so even when he shits on Dirge's jumps, he often ends up bringing more attention to them than they would otherwise get. I'm sure he knows this as well, since now FF is his only talking point.

People can claim that he hates this place, but he's made this place his life for a long time now. Easy to see how dedicated he is to being here.
>>
File: Jasper_Finish.png (111KB, 1863x3092px) Image search: [Google]
Jasper_Finish.png
111KB, 1863x3092px
>>53770047
>i don't watch SU, so all i know about jasper is that she's buff. what's wrong with her/why does she have apologists? (sorry if that sounds confrontational, eep)

>Jasper’s basically a huge piece of shit who works for Space Nazis and is a homophobic closeted lesbian with a gay fetish, but she’s also extremely hot, so people will make as many excuses as they can lol

I. What?
>>
>>53770384
You could just do the opposite and try to find magic that way as you say, but it'll be a bit more difficult or unreliable or vague when used like that as it isn't the intent of the perk.

>>53770428
If you have crafting perks from another jump that allows you to make comparable things, then that should enable you to make Level 2 Demon Weapons.
Or, you could also grab the Enchantment Power and the Magitech perk and see if you use that to make or help make one.
The Magitech perk gives you experience in making technology 'born' with Powers, combine that with Enchantment and a bit of creativity or out of setting crafting and you should be able to make your own Level 2 Demon Weapons.
But, since Demons make them in setting there is probably a way to learn from someone how to do it.
Mix and match in whatever way makes the most sense for you story, Anon.

>>53770513
Nope.
The stolen power returns to the resurrected person
I'll make that clear in the next version.
Thanks for highlighting it for me, Anon.

>>53770564
To be honest I'm not entirely clear about what your concern is, hopefully this will address it anyway:
It's just like Astral Projection form the show. It was one of Prue's Powers and it was suggested by one episode where she got wuite the power boost that evenetually she would be able to control both the Astral Projection and her actual body.
http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_Projection
If this doesn't address your concern, can you rephrase it for me.
>>
>>53770662
No, the best post is this one:
>Why is there such an existent percentage of people that look at my blog who are Weird and Bad? Stop doing that, go away.
>>
>>53770657
So what you are saying is that Dirge is just the shitposters rebound guy and Red is his one-sided True Love?
That is hilarious.
>>
>>53770662
People who make that sort of art aren't going to think like real humans. Don't try to understand, it'll just drive you mad.
>>
>>53770666
>The stolen power returns to the resurrected person
Oh. Okay, Satan. Is that still true even after you "digest" it? Is that how it works for Powers stolen with an Athame, too? What if someone else does the resurrection without my consent?
>>
>>53770657
>>53770690
>Shitposter is Venom
>Dirge is Brock
>Red is Spider-Man
>>
>>53770666
But wouldn't you have to know more precisely where something was in order to avoid it? Couldn't you just remember where it was "pinged" and then go there?
>>
>>53770690
>>53770728
Fund it.
>>
>>53770662
I guess the reason she says that is because Jasper works for the Gem Homeworld who is extremely authoritarian and destroys other planets for resources? And she hates the idea of fusion (which the author equates to sex), but eventually she becomes so desperate from losing that she begs Lapis to fuse with her.

I don't know how the Gems are like Nazis though, if anything they're just a typical monarchy turned up to 11.
>>
>>53770666
>>53770666
Can you please take off the dumb restriction where you cannot kill the haliwells? I understand they are important to the show but it just seems needlessly confining. Especially when you already restrict it so we cannot use powers in public.
Thread posts: 430
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.