[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1547: You're a Sith Guy Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 563
Thread images: 69

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53690537
>>
>>53698281
No, he orchestrated two rituals of note in the first book. The first had him, and several other Sith, create an enormous force storm to wipe away a forest the Jedi forces were hiding in. For the second, he tricked the Brotherhood into winning a Cadmean victory with the 'thought bomb' technique. The weapon killed all the Sith leadership and a hundred Jedi, trapping their souls in a nexus of force energy.

The Sith you may be thinking of is the Sith Emperor, Vitiate, or Darth Nihilus
>>
0-point drawback for SAO Abridged for SAO jump when?
>>
>>53698776
How far along are you on the Bane Trilogy? You said you were going to finish it, so I assume you've already been working on it.
>>
Are there any perks that let me learn magic fast or at least copy spells ?
>>
>>53698853
A couple of days, most likely. I kind of got swept up in my excitement :3c
>>
>>53698808
Never. Full SAO abridged jump or nothing.
>>
Theyre making a movie about Voldemort.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGt_KbjQa_g
>>
>>53698952
Why
>>
>>53698883
Mind showing off what you have so far?
>>
>>53698877
There is one in shadow realms that is pretty good.
>>
>>53698974
Probably muh feminists with ´strong-independient Transslesbo protagonist´
>>
>>53698988
Wut?
>>
>>53699005
It's a little too bare bones right now, I'll flesh things up a bit before posting anything.

Here's the capstone booster, which has been fleshed out:
>Sith’ari 500 CP - Despite the implications of this name, this perk doesn’t necessarily make you the prophesied Sith that would be granted this title. It instead serves to draw you towards widely influential events, places and people. Stalemated battles that could use your input, buried paths to knowledge esoteric or profane, and public figures that could be felled or upholstered if a guiding hand was applied. This perk also serves as a Capstone booster for both Origin and Ideological Backgrounds, details of which will be provided in the Notes
>>
How bad, as a setting, is City of Heroes? Like, the jumps makes it seem like its always at the brink of a dozen apocalypses, and the wiki is less than useless.
>>
>>53699025
Considering the fact that Voldemort ends up gathering an army and waging war against the Wizarding World, causing a lot of havoc and destruction before he dies trying to kill Harry, this movie is probably going to end with her failing and probably dying.
>>
>>53698877
There's stuff for copying in a Zelda jump, stuff for learning in Neopets.
>>
>>53699072
Thats what I thought, but remember that feminist dont care about Canon or logic.
>>
>>53699054
That's pretty cool. Looking forward to this.
>>
>>53699006
>>53699099
Thanks
>>
>>53699025
Why did they think anyone cared about young voldemort though
>>
>>53698952
>I, Grecia McLaggin, Heir of Gryffindor
Nope. Nah. I'm out. I read this fanfic already.
>>
File: 1241804362328.png (102KB, 213x216px) Image search: [Google]
1241804362328.png
102KB, 213x216px
>>53699065
An appropriate description would be a state of 'Quantum Fucked'. It is eternally in a state of being on the brink of destruction, so much that it paradoxically ensures the world's safety because there's always someone fighting against it. While there are multiple alternate realities where one of the world's myriad apocalypses come to pass, something always seems to stop them in canon. In game this is often the player, in canon it is often one of the literally hundreds of heroes or villains with agendas stepping up to the plate.

Any unknown factor could push it over the edge, but so long as people fight the world will never be 100% ravaged, the death knell held back in some way, shape, or form.
>>
>>53699139
Probably the same reason they made the new Ghostbusters
>>
>>53699171
>Anonimix
Why tho
>>
File: femshep-illustration-statue.jpg (71KB, 638x891px) Image search: [Google]
femshep-illustration-statue.jpg
71KB, 638x891px
Jump 141 Mass Effect
Race: Human
Starting location: Eden Prime
Background: Drop In (0)
Class Engineer
Perks
*Exemplar (400)
*Teammates (500) (You know I get from the cost and description he really wasn’t wanting you to pick this)
*Tongue of the Shepard (500)
Equipment
*Loadout
Drawbacks
*Bounty (+200) It’s nice to be wanted
*Shepard’s Flock (+ 100) well it won’t be boring
*Red Tape (+100) now it feels like mass effect

So this one started out interesting We were enjoying ourselves on a nice planet then things went downhill shape fast. The Geth attacked and as we were taking down the bots, we encountered Shepard. Well we offered to help since she seemed to be having a harder time than us so she agreed and that’s how I came to join the crew.

Anyways we found the beacon… which was active, to save one of the members of the group she threw them out of the way and became the chosen one.

(to be continued)
>>
>>53699219
Anyways we learned about the reapers and the protheons. I managed to Keep Shepard from dying in a random attack. We spent the next few years gathering proof for the council that always needed more. We were contacted by the illusive man who offered us help in that regard but Shepard’s family had been killed by Cerberus so she told him to go to hell. It later turned out he was indoctrinated.

The council had their collective thumbs up their asses as we dealt with the collectors. We killed the Reaper they were building despite the illusive man pleading with us not to (I really don’t know why he was bothering at that point)

Eventually the reapers attacked killing the council we rallied the rest of the universe… finally some of our hard work and good will paying off as old friends pulled influence so that we actually had a united front and we managed to make it to Crucible to the star child and I managed to hack the star child AI to kill the reapers and got it to understand life often has no perfect solution so it’s cycle was pointless and it was best to let life sort itself out.
>>
>>53699145
Do you think Rowling is getting all of her ideas for Potterverse movies and spinoffs from reading fanfiction now? She already included an Enoby expy after all.
>>
>>53698808
>>53698930
When blade finishes it.
>>
>>53698808
I'd be happier with a general fanfic drawback, as jumps like Ranma or Naruto have.
I'd also like there to be an option for canon companions beyond Klein (seriously, WTF).

In general the jump could be better.

>>53698877
Copycat Technique from Ranma 1/2, Dark Wisdom from Overlord, Greatest Witch Ever from Vampire Diaries.
>>
File: Hell if i know.jpg (17KB, 620x259px) Image search: [Google]
Hell if i know.jpg
17KB, 620x259px
>>53699190
>>
>>53699269
Actually, she didn't. It was worse. See, Cursed Child is, quite literally, sanctioned fabrication that someone else wrote and Rowling just went "oh, yeah, nah, that's canon".
>>
File: fish-hook.jpg (164KB, 569x352px) Image search: [Google]
fish-hook.jpg
164KB, 569x352px
So what spells would need to be imbued into an item to recreate mauis fish hook?

Polymorph self is obvious but anything else?
>>
>>53699102
The Capstone for the Drop-In, if you're interested:
>G*********n 600 CP- The Bounty Hunter Guild has, for millennia, provided morally ambiguous services to both legal and private entities. There have been organisations that offer more…. definite solutions to the problems of concerned customers customers. One such group was G*********n, originally a tool for the political stability of the Republic. Some claim they were destroyed millennia ago, others that they were merely subverted by an ambitious killer. Regardless, you seem to have the skills of one of their members. An elite assassin almost without peer in this galaxy, there are very few you couldn’t kill. Whether through the use of obscure Sith born poisons or from hundred of kilometers away with a scoped rifle, you deliver death with an nigh absolute certainty to your targets. You’d become incredibly infamous on the galactic scene if you ever deigned to leave proof of your actions.

The Boost makes you particularly skilled in directing global, or in this case Galactic, politics through manipulation, blackmail, bribes and your assassination skills.
>>
>>53699054
Are you going to include a continuity option for the KotOR jump? I'd be more than happy to add one to Clone Wars.
>>
>>53699313
That sounds awesome!
>>
>>53699158
...shit. Fuck. Can't believe I'm going to say this, but maybe Injustice is the safest choice then. Less chance of accidentally-ing the world as long as I stay away from Batman and Supers.

Damnit dice, its #4! Too early for this kinda shit!
>>
File: Senpai.jpg (120KB, 1920x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Senpai.jpg
120KB, 1920x1055px
>>53699335
Yay! Tacit approval from Senpai :3c
Of course I will.

I was wondering if you minded me having force sensitive origins, and how do you want me to implement them?
>>
>>53699313
>>53699335

actually on tht note, what other SW eras arent covered by jumps at the moment?

I know we are getting SWTOR at some point but what else is there?

I myself am somewhat familiar with the post EP6 SWEU stuff like legacy of the force but of course the EU is huge
>>
>>53699390
I'd personally put off Injustice until you've gotten something like Greed from God of High School that lets you steal powers from those you kill. Because there are a lot of strong people in Injustice and most of them deserve painful deaths.
>>
Reposting for more feedback.
>>
>>53699405
Well, there's also the Hundred Year Darkness, which was the original war between the Jedi and the Dark Jedi that would later become the original Sith Lords. Speaking of, there was the era where the Sith Empire and Republic were completely separate, where the Sith spent most of their time ruling and fighting amongst themselves before they were eventually discovered, which led to the first war between the Sith Empire and the Republic.
>>
>>53699392
Why wouldn't you have that as an option? Maybe just make Force Sensitivity a perk you can buy and if you have a Force Sensitive origin, they get it for free along with training?
>>
>>53699293
1. Binding to attach it to things.
2. Durability to make it last. You can use the unbreakable cahrm from Harry Potter.
3. Energy release to enhance strikes.
4. Runes for magic.
>>
>>53699416

And some people who aren't so strong but deserve painful deaths anyway.
>>
File: ORA.jpg (93KB, 645x540px) Image search: [Google]
ORA.jpg
93KB, 645x540px
Worst things to discover about your background memories?
>>
Reminder for when we eventually get ToR that Vitiate is basically Aizen.
>>
>>53699454
>A Rather Nice Apartment [200
should probably be "apartment building"

>Mikuru BEAM!
should probably be defined better because the canon beams get kind of weird.

>A Rusty Blade [200]
include a translation of the kanji for those who cant easily select and google them
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53698362
Just use the monstergirl genetic engineering perk from SS13

Wear armour made of lightsaberproof shortstack tick monstergirls into battle. They'll probably hurt less when they're nibbling at your flesh.

>>53699293
Uh...d'you just mean what it did in the movies, or the full on mythological fish hook? If you just want what's in the movies-I think there's a soulbound weapon import in Kingdom Hearts (or you could try tinkering with the Lifestream in FF7, since Sephiroth made himself a soul weapon out of it), the glowing and the tale-etching are part of the MCU 2 artifact imports (or you could use the lyrium enchantment perks from either of the Dragon Ages) and as for the shapeshifting thing I THINK that's something you could eventually learn if you go Thousand Master in Negima, since Rakan's weapon can shapeshift itself pretty well.

If you want to be able to beat up the sun and rip islands out of the sea with it, I'd suggest Forgemaster, the Starforge AND Artifact Savant from Marvel Magic, so it's incredibly buff as well as retaining it's enchantments

>>53698853
>>53699054
Bane Trilogy?.

>>53698952
WHERE'S THE SUSPENSE

SHE FAILS BY CANON

Oh ye gods, and I thought Grindlewald being beaten by having a parakeet thrown at his face was bad. Is hollywood just producing their own harry potter fanfics now. Is that what this world has come to.
>>
>>53699544
Reminder that no one knows what ToR is.The hell are you talking about?
>>
>>53699480
My Origins are as follows:
Drop-In (Of course)
Soldiery
Student (of the Force)
Master (of the Force)

The first two don't have access to the Force, whereas the latter two do by necessity. I just don't know how those two fit in with the Force supplement guide. A Sith Lord would begin beyond the level of Ahsoka from the Clone Wars, after all.

>>53699563
The Star Wars Bane trilogy of books. Follows the rise and fall of Darth Bane, Sith'ari and founder of the Rule of Two we see in the films.
>>
>>53698952
>>53698974
>>53699145
>>53699563
It's fan-made, not official. It's literally fanfiction, although that hasn't stopped Rowling from making those canon has it?
>>
>>53699569
Star wars the old republic. its an mmorpg

>>53699563
the Bane trilogy is about the sith lord who came up with the "rule of two" stuff. Somewhat special because it is from the sith perspective and makes little to no apologies about silly things like morality
>>
>>53698877
Darkness from Lyrical Nanoha.

Sorcerer Savant from Young Justice.

>>53699392
Of course. Why bother making a Darth Bane era jump if you can't have fun as a sith, or become a jedi and try to save the order from their own incompetence (Again).

As for how, do whatever you feel is best. Though personally I would make it so that you're either an apprentice or a newly discovered force sensitive. However I'm not to familiar with the Bane Trilogy/era since I never got around to reading those books.

>>53699405
Legacy which takes place 100 years after the OT.

Thrawn trilogy, Jedi Academy, Yuuzhan Vong War, and some other stuff I'm forgetting.

There's also Tales of the Jedi which takes place before KotOR.

And of course the new Disney trilogy.

Someone was going to make an Empire at War jump but they disappeared forever ago. Star Wars Galaxies could probably be it's own jump as well. I'm may claim Battlefront sometime down the line but only if I can make it good enough.

Also since we already have a precedent for it, there are countless fan-fics and parodies to make jumps out of.
>>
File: bubsynewmain.png (220KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
bubsynewmain.png
220KB, 700x394px
Bubsy jump when?
>>
>>53699631
>Star wars the old republic. its an mmorpg
Why was the O not capitalized, then?
>>
>>53699638
Who in their right mind would make that?
>>
>>53699569
The old Republic, obviously
>>
>>53699563
The Bane Trilogy is essentially the origin story of Darth Bane, the founder of the Rule of Two, as well as the story of how he destroyed the old Sith and started his new order. It comes from an era in the Star Wars universe where the Republic basically didn't exist, where Sith kingdoms were spread throughout the Galaxy. Opposing these were kingdoms ruled by Jedi Lords, who did a pretty good job at defending and ruling their subjects. Eventually, it reached a point where the Sith were united into the Brotherhood of Darkness by a fallen Jedi, where as the Jedi were united into the Army of Light by a Jedi Lord named Hoth. They fought many battles, but it ultimately culminated in Bane tricking the Brotherhood into blowing themselves and the Jedi up, trapping their souls on the planet of Ruusan.

Most of the Jedi Order died there, and the remains on Coruscant immediately took back control of the order and denounced the Jedi Lords. Note, the Fallen Jedi that led the Brotherhood was their champion, so in actuality it was all their fault, not that they would admit to this of course. Bane and his apprentice survived, and went on to create their new order, with the Jedi believing that all the Sith were dead.
>>
>>53699454
I feel like there should be some more perks that're not just powers.

Like, basing more on Kyon than just the 100cp perk for Drop-In/Slider, or a cuteness/cosplay perk based on Asahina for timetravelers, something to deal with time shenanigans like the Endless Eight thing for Aliens (what with Yuki being aware of the loops the whole time) or something to feign emotionlessness... Maybe even perks based on Haruhi herself, aside from (Not That) Great Will? Not sure about ESPer, Koizumi was kinda forgettable to me...
>>
>>53699699
>Hoth

The ice moon is named after a guy?
>>
File: 1270074291815.gif (2MB, 288x291px) Image search: [Google]
1270074291815.gif
2MB, 288x291px
>>53699390
Not really. All you have to do is just join one of the super groups and not be stupid.

That's effectively all you have to do. Don't join Longbow, don't join the Freedom Corps. Just spend your time fighting the Fifth Column, because punching nazis doesn't really have a way to backfire. There's also tons of street gangs that you can fight off and keep your head down, because for some retarded reasons there is a LOT of street gangs and ruffians. Enough that you could run into heroes who spend the majority of their career just keeping the streets clean so the higher heroes can focus on the big stuff.
>>
>>53699686
That's not obvious at all. O is captialized in the full name, why would you have it be lowercase in the acronym?
>>
I need a character with red or pink hair, and who can sword really good.

Not Shirou.
>>
>>53699734
I think it's the other way around, actually, which is weird since he was from one of the bigger Jedi dynasties. Why would his parents name him after Hoth?
>>
>>53699821
Erza Scarlet.
>>
>>53699780
Because Os are the work of jawa insurrectionists.
>>
>>53699823
Maybe he was a cool guy
>>
For my student origin, thoughts?

>Form and fitness 400 CP - The lightsaber is easily one of the most distinctive weapons in the Galaxy. It identifies one as a user of the Force, belonging to a world that the vast majority of beings here will forever remain ignorant. It’d be a waste of such an icon then, if you were unskilled in its use. As your now diminished fortune would have it that, you are one of the best lightsaber combatants to ever grace a battlefield. A grand master of the seven forms of lightsaber combat, and quite competent in more niche ones as well. In a battle between a thousand strong supposedly equal forces, you may help bring about a rout in your foes (after felling two dozen or so).
>>
>>53699867
I can't see her leaving fairy tail, even if it was frozen in time. Actually, that might bring back bad memories.

Maybe her edolas counterpart?
>>
>>53699638
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>53699916
Maybe. Consider Ikaruga from the same series.
>>
>>53699293
Would people rather have a Moana movie jump, or a straight up Polynesian myth jump? On the one hand, the first makes more sense and people are generally more likeable. On the other, the second makes less sense and there are a lot of cunts.
>>
>>53699907
Perhaps a boost to general Melee fight?
>>
>>53699509
Sucks, DCAU Harley is a cutie butt who dindu nuffin.
>>
>>53699749
How illegal is killing villains in this setting?
>>
>>53699907
>you are one of the best lightsaber combatants to ever grace a battlefield
Yes, but can you do the Sheev Spin?
>>
>>53699876
Could have been that he was just a nIce guy.

>>53699907
>>53699931
Looks good, though shouldn't this go with Masters?
>>
File: Both is good.gif (941KB, 398x223px) Image search: [Google]
Both is good.gif
941KB, 398x223px
>>53699930
Personally, I'd rather have a Moana jump if it's a binary choice.

But, you know, pick related?
>>
File: Shirou 6.png (1MB, 1106x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Shirou 6.png
1MB, 1106x1260px
>>53699821
Are you sure?
>>
>>53699540
Gay orgies.
>>
>>53699968
My master perks provide esoteric knowledge of the Force, the charisma of Lord Kaan and General Hoth and things of that nature. A lot of Bane's early story revolves around him losing and re-establishing himself in the dueling ring. I thought it appropriate.
>>
>>53700018
Fair enough.
>>
>>53699930
Moana, maui in polynesian myth is a left handed asshole.

Not a joke he was able to kill so many people because he was a lefty.
>>
>>53699821
Pick up one of Adorjan's splintered gales in Infernals. She's an absurdly talented master swordwoman (well, she's an absurdly talented master everything, but swording is included in that), though she generally seems to prefer daggers according to Games of Divinity. Probably juuust a little yandere though.
>>
>>53700018
So what you're saying is he was born in the darkness (side of the Force). Moulded by it, even
>>
>>53700018
what about a sith alchemy perk? I always liked the more obscure force applications beyond "let me behead you" or "choke on this, bitch"
and bane learnt a lot of sith knowledge.

oh and can we get a sith holocron?(from revan for example)
>>
>>53699699
Ah, so both the Jedi AND the Sith were cunts yet again, and the Jedi went on to be massive hypocrites about it. Again.

Just like they have been ever since the ancient Je'dai started reeeing about the Dark SIde because of Alchemy and split their order in two.
>>
>>53700065
It is a legitimate fighting strategy. Everyone's drilled to expect attacks on their left from the opponent's right hand, not the opposite.
>>
File: bubsy_bobcat_by_the_driz-d9lvj5e.png (252KB, 901x1009px) Image search: [Google]
bubsy_bobcat_by_the_driz-d9lvj5e.png
252KB, 901x1009px
>>53699920
I think you mean,
What could PAWsibly go wrong?
>>
File: Bobby-Confusion.jpg (37KB, 254x331px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Confusion.jpg
37KB, 254x331px
>>53700093

You are more right than you know anon, From his birth he had it bad when his mom died during labor and his dad hated him

>>53700106

But the Je'dai were right about the dark side anon, They preached balance with the light and Dark
>>
>>53700098
Sorcery and Alchemy will both be in the 'Rule of the Strong' or 'Brotherhood of Darkness' ideological backgrounds. Not sure which yet.

>>53700093
He does work in a mine for most of his youth...
>>
>>53700159
well wasnt it a point that alot of the brotherhood didnt bother with that old knowledge and this is one of the reason bane managed to oneup his rival?
ofc this is all IIRC so correct me if I am wrong
>>
>>53700151
>But the Je'dai were right about the dark side anon, They preached balance with the light and Dark
Originally, yes. But then they didn't like what some of them were doing with (Sith) Alchemy, and started infighting dividing them into what would become the Jedi and Sith.
>>
>>53700151
You're mistaken, Bobby. The original Je'dai, who believed in balance of Light and Dark, were correct. However, I'm speaking about the divide that created the modern Jedi and the ancient Dark Jedi that went on to become the Sith. Essentially, the ancestor of Sith Alchemy was discovered, which involves a lot of torture and misery, and the Je'dai were debating banning it because of it going too far. However, this galvanized a radical group within the Je'dai who wanted the Dark Side banned entirely, and they eventually managed to get a lot of support and not only banned the practice, but the Dark Side entirely. And on top of that, they decided the best way to handle anyone who objected to their rules was to slaughter them all. Thus we get what amounted to the first Jedi civil war.

So yeah, I was only referring to those radical Je'dai when I'm shit talking the Je'dai order.
>>
>>53700106
Pretty much, yeah. The Jedi Lords were mostly okay, though naturally a few became corrupt, but the Council were absolute dicks. They always looked down on the Lords, talked shit about them and called them corrupt and fallen and all that. Kaan was supposed to be their champion, they one they'd use to rub the Lord's faces into the dirt. "Oh, see, Kaan does what WE say, and he's going to be the one to defeat the Sith!"

This did not work out. Kaan beat the Sith, then became their new master, then kicked the shit out of the Council and the Republic, so the Army of Light had to fight them. As for how that ended...well, I already told you that.
>>
>>53700135
Oh I know, I have fought lefties, they legitimately are harder to beat.
>>
>>53700233
This shit is why I always go Grey. The Jedi is never NOT made up of a bunch of sanctimonious cunts. Until Luke takes over, anyway. I'd join Luke's Jedi.
>>
>>53700224
>The original Je'dai, who believed in balance of Light and Dark, were correct.
M8, the Dark Side is literally a metaphysical cancer/corruption in the force, it's not a natural or beneficial duality. Any talk of "balance" is just wishful thinking.
>>
>>53700213
You are right, yes. The Brotherhood had access to that forbidden knowledge though, and some Lords were quite interested in the secrets of ancient Sith.

Also, last posted capstone perk of the night. For the Army of Light ideology:

>Lord of Light 600 CP - The ultimate weakness of the Dark Side of the Force has never, can never, be overcome. The Dark Side is inherently treacherous and, no matter one’s political dressings, it will always tear itself and it's wielders apart. You’ve learned that this extends to all enemies of the light that is your cause. Any organisation or collective you turn your will against, that you strive to defeat, will begin to tear itself apart beyond your own efforts. Government's grow ineffective and bloated, corporations tear themselves apart with poor financial decisions and ideologies grow more fractured and internally divided until they break entirely. For all their supposed power, your enemies are their own greatest weakness.
>>
File: damnball.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
damnball.gif
2MB, 356x200px
>>53695677
>>
File: Star Wars-Jolee quoute.jpg (74KB, 920x572px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars-Jolee quoute.jpg
74KB, 920x572px
>>53700224
>>53700221

Thanks for telling me anons, I knew it went far but not that bad this is why I try to stick to Jolee's teaching

>>53700293
>M8, the Dark Side is literally a metaphysical cancer/corruption in the force, it's not a natural or beneficial duality. Any talk of "balance" is just wishful thinking.

That's why neutral and neutral good are the best alignments
>>
>>53700299
Oh wow, that sounds really great. Would help a lot in tearing down big empires and other groups that otherwise would normally have a huge advantage over me and my forces.
>>
>>53699509
Didn't Harley actually get better in Injustice and tell Joker to fuck off?
>>
>>53699930
>Moana jump
Reminder that "You're Welcome" is how most first encounters with jumper play out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
>>
>>53700293
t. Lucas

Otherwise, you're arguing between several different interpretations, none of which are conclusively declared correct in the source itself. Don't give me any of the Disney shit either, because anything have to do with Je'Dai is Legends.
>>
>>53700000
Not a girl, and already has a harem.

And his not!daughter isn't available yet.
>>
>>53699454
ESPer definitely needs some perks for a constant smiling pokerface, philosophical monologues to confuse, annoy, and such... and a chestmaster genius perk, considering Koizumi's apparently the leader and founder of the Organization. Which would mean he founded it when he was about 12.

Likewise, we definitely need Haruhi perks in here. She does a lot more than just unconscious reality warping, even if that's the most concerning thing.

Maybe base some Alien perks on Asakura too?

Oh, and Asahina's fanservice/beautifulness needs to be represented (vanity perks, go), possibly with a note that it might cause people to wax internally about your looks like Kyon does? Maybe also some stuff based on her future version herself, aside from just the training?

Also, canon companion purchases and possibly a little sister tagalong companion option?
>>
So, considering all the shapeshifting perks and powers you can get. Does anyone know a good perk for making sure you can use your powers properly in other forms?
>>
What jumps do we have set in RPG worlds?
>>
>>53700689
Final Form from Sword Art Online, newfriend.
>>
File: JumpChain - Jump List.pdf (87KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpChain - Jump List.pdf
87KB, 1x1px
>>53700730
Too many to list.
>>
Does anyone have the Corruption of Champions jump? I know it's banned, but I'd to have it for personal reasons.
>>
>>53700825
But there's a list right there. How could there be too many to list?
>>
>>53699454
Why are Aliens called aliens? Are they actually from a different planet? Their perks make is sound like reality is a computer simulation and they are either from outside it, or AI's inside the system able to hack it.

Closed Spaces
>In this realm monsters lurk, copies of foes you’ve fought in the past and of those you fight in the present, updating the Closed Space is as easy as opening it in a world/Jump. The Monsters will never have an overwhelming advantage but without aid you may find yourself outmatched and desperate for escape. The largest a field of Closed Space can get is about 100 square kilometers and the larger the field the faster
monsters appear.
Makes it sound like you have no control over Closed Spaces you create. Are monsters always there regardless if you want them or not? Monsters you don't control, and can't decide which ones appear?
>>
>>53700825
Waaaaay too many Final Fantasy, I mean seriously.
>>
>>53700899
To be fair, that list needs to be updated
>>
>>53700372
>Didn't Harley actually get better in Injustice and tell Joker to fuck off?

Kinda but not really. She never really gets arrested or rightfully hated for her part in the destruction of Metropolis.

Waller brought up her crimes in the Injustice 2 comic when she tried to bring her into the Suicide Squad, but she got killed by an edgelord in a Batman suit who works for R'as Al Ghul and is probably Jason Todd.

Plus the writer has been backpedaling on her gleefully taking part in the Joker's plan, even through she put the trigger for the bomb in pregnant Lois's chest.

Apparently she didn't want to go along with it and expected Superman to save the day as always, even though she shot Jimmy Olsen to death with a smile on her face.

Her ending in Injustice 2's arcade mode was getting to join Batman's new Justice League.
>>
>>53700948
There's only Tactics Advance, 1, 7, and 11, that's not that many.
>>
[Spoiler] How does this work again? [/Spoiler]
>>
>>53701034
>7
Nope.
>>
>>53701042
Drop the caps, loser.
>>
>>53701055
I don't know what you're smoking but 7 was made by an anon here.
>>
>>53701034
And FF 6, 10, & 12.
Would like a good FF4, FF5, FF7, & FF9.
>>
>>53701089
Ah. Thank you for the help.
>>
>>53701108
you can also hit ctrl+s I think.
>>
>>53700926
Not him, but yeah. Aliens are basically hyper-advanced beings who see the world as data. I don't think they really have a planet of their own, being data beings, but they're not native to earth.

Mostly called aliens because they're called aliens in-setting, I guess.

As for Closed Spaces... in-setting, Closed Spaces are created by Haruhi's unconscious reality warping, and the ESPers are in charge of destroying the giant monsters in there to make sure those Closed Spaces don't override reality.

I assume they're trying to reference that, though I don't really like the part where it copies past foes, since that's not what happens in canon closed spaces.

Also, Kyon and Haruhi were in one for quite a while without any monsters when Haruhi was subconsciously(?) preparing to reset reality.. So I'm not sure it needs such a focus on the monsters.
>>
>>53701096
I don't recall ever seeing a FF7 jump.
No wait, I remember it now. Cetra race, Mako Reactor plans. I remember thinking how it was odd FF6 had a better materia perk with the magicite perk.
>>
>>53701119
And here I've been writing it out this entire time. What has my life become? Any other tricks?
>>
File: closed space.jpg (54KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
closed space.jpg
54KB, 1024x574px
>>53700926
>>53701144
And I forgot my picture... Eh, have a closed space monster anyway.
>>
>>53701096
I can confirm this because I was that anon.

However, I have absolutely no proof of this. I never used a name, posted in the IRC, or anything to that effect. At the risk of inciting shitposting, I'm also more than a little embarrassed by how "early /jc/" the jump is. I wouldn't mind at all if someone wanted to redo it however they wanted and make it actually good, but, again, I have no proof that I have any right to allow this.
>>
>>53701168
I think it's alt on my other laptop?
>>
>>53701100
6's author tried to pull the jump before calling it a non jump. 10 and 12 are SB jumps and the drive has somebody else's version anyways. All three of those are messes.
>>
File: 1262663972275.jpg (13KB, 138x174px) Image search: [Google]
1262663972275.jpg
13KB, 138x174px
>>53701182
Be the change you want to see.

UPDATE IT.
>>
>>53701100
Aside from FF7, you'll probably need to go make those yourself if you want to see them.
>>
File: Ahhh.gif (412KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Ahhh.gif
412KB, 480x272px
I said that the last would be my last, but I finished my favourite capstone for the Student origin:

>Impactful Presence 600 CP - Sometimes it might feel like one cannot make a difference, like your contributions do not matter in the grand scheme of things. This is the perspective of a realist when it comes to a war on this scale, where one man or woman couldn’t make a difference, shouldn’t be able to make a difference without the support of many, many others. However, for you, that’s not quite the case. If you were to conquer a strategically significant location on a brutally contested world where your forces are losing, you’d soon receive messages of victory from numerous other fronts. Your accomplishments are reflected in the world around you, massively boosting the magnitude of your efforts in spontaneous fashion. Build a well in a deprived desert town and watch as clean water is provided for dozens of miles around as other sources, wells or otherwise, spring up in population centres. Hack a minor environmental subsystem; gain access to an entire starship. Never again believe that one person cannot change the world.
>>
>>53701182
Do you want to do it?

I mean, it's not like you can make it worse?
>>
File: Whatever you do.jpg (93KB, 500x919px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever you do.jpg
93KB, 500x919px
So Jumpers, how do you deal with companions you take along with you when you are constantly changing faces with any option other then Drop In? What do they think of you?
>>
>>53701250
Awesome!
>>
>>53701226
>>53701253
>Do you want to do it?
Kind of? Like, I want to do it, but I have a lot of issues starting projects and very little faith in my own abilities. Plus, as I mentioned, no way to prove I'm the author, which is kind of a big deal.
>>
>>53701250
Oh, that's damn nice.
>>
>>53701278
Fair enough I guess.

I'd say that I'll do it, but I already have unfinished shit to work on.
>>
>>53701250
Yeah, that's good stuff. Perks that magnify the impact of my actions are fun. Most do it through some sort of cascade effect, but this works more directly. Nice.
>>
>>53701278
>Plus, as I mentioned, no way to prove I'm the author, which is kind of a big deal.
Not really. Over half of the Final Fantasies that are on that list are up for replacement already. You could do it and no one would really care.
>>
File: Greg 'Murdercock' Universe.png (437KB, 576x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Greg 'Murdercock' Universe.png
437KB, 576x1296px
>>53701250
>This perk
>And it can be boosted by Sith'ari
Man, here's hoping there's going to be a drawback limit higher then 600, because I really want this, and I'm sure there are going to be a lot of other great perks in there as well, aside from the ones you've already shown.
>>
File: LQ2Pr.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LQ2Pr.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>53701258
Well... by not changing faces? Not sure why I would...

Anyway, what they think tends to vary a lot between individuals. There's the cultists, waifus, family, friends, spectators, tagalongs, at least two rivals, and one who is pretty much the physical incarnation of spite, malice, and violence. He liked to cave my chest in at random intervals.
>>
>>53701100
>>53701207
>Forgetting that 8 is invalid too.
>>
>>53701258
I always either get shapeshifting really early on or just fluff that my appearance remains relatively the same in each jump. I always import my companions whenever possible so they'll have new memories and alt.forms as well.
>>
>>53701258
>Not having a strong enough sense of self and personality that people can still recognize you even if your face is different
>Not having lewd companions who love it when you get a new body
Every time these questions comes up, I always wonder how much people have their backgrounds differ from their "real" self.
>>
>>53701347
No one mentioned 8 except you. Besides, 6 and 8 are technically valid because no one agrees with SoAnon's ruling. The rest aren't valid because they're not made for here and the jumps on the drive are incomplete WIPs that Brutus never bothered looking at when they were put up.
>>
>>53701370
But if the maker wanted to pull them, they're invalid and up for replacement, anon.
>>
>>53701258
I admit us changing our appearance a lot does get weird but most of the time we look the same. I headcanon it that for most jumps our appearance doesn't change or if it does it only changes a little. Like for me if a jump turns me Asian then I only look half Asian and stuff like that.

In regards to your picture, for certain jumps I have my companions stay in the housing complex with stasis on and afterwards I give them a sanitized version of what happened. Though I rarely need to do that. The Dark Eldar jump is one example but holy shit becoming a Haemonculus really fucked me up for a while.
>>
File: huehue.jpg (37KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
37KB, 704x400px
>>53701337
Just take the 'Husband of Abeloth' drawback for 800 CP, I'm sure that won't go horribly.

Abeloth escapes early, she goes Yandere for you, wants to turn you into an abomination like her, completely subject to her will :3
>>
>>53701416
Alright, I'll replace them for you.

I'll add a 100 cp general perk, and then put my name at the top.

Bam. New jump.
>>
>>53701258
>Having companions
Having companions feels like cheating to me. Like, you want to run away to a fantasy world, but you want people to come with you? That's bullcrap, man.
>>
>>53701436
That's not how replacements work.
>>
>>53701452
Well then you do it.

Or suffer from us still using it.
>>
>>53701258
I fluff it as reincarnation, so most of the time my appearance basically stays similar, only with, like, elf ears or horns or something. Only time it gets radical is when I'm non-human or when I end up being born in China or wherever.
>>
>>53701258
This is something that's easier to work out once you've already spent a lot of time as a shapeshifter. Most of my companions would know who I am the moment they start talking with me, but for being recognized on sight, it's helpful to have obvious accessories (like a unique ring) or if I'm not at all humanoid, some kind of physical tell. Special aura abilities help too.

I don't tend to take on companions unless I think they'd be down with some weird and morally dubious shit to begin with, so while it takes some getting used to, they tend to learn after a few jumps.
>>
>>53701258
I just have an alt-form that gets imported for each broader ethnic group and major combinations. It's easier that way.
>>
>>53701416
Except the maker never said they were up for replacement, the maker just wanted them removed from the drive. Brutus said no because he claimed the jumps as his so he refused to remove them. With the other Final Fantasy jumps Brutus refused to claim them probably because he doesn't want the mess attached with it, not when SB already has better replacements in their drive.
>>
>>53701470
>China
But, thats like half the jumps we have.
>>
>>53701463
What, are you going to build using the SB versions just to rub it in to Brutus' face for not even checking if the jumps were completed before taking them?
>>
>>53701258
They don't really care? They do the same thing too, sometimes.
>>
>>53699454
I know you are probably offline at this point but before I forget it:

I NEED an option/ 0cp drawback to go to the Haruhi-chan canon. It is glorious
>>
File: iGU9C1C_d.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
iGU9C1C_d.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
>>53701544
>>
>>53700893
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwR9Gw0h_xDicWpXR1AxbXZsaTA/view
Why do you want it?
>>
are we done shitposting yet
>>
>>53701584
NEVER!
>>
>>53701527
As you can see, my companions have to get used to both a Caucasoid (since even in those rare, rare cases where I'm Middle Eastern since no Sinbad, Arabian Nights etc jumps I'll still have the same facial structure) and an Asian (Mongoloid is a really shitty term now for obvious reasons) appearance for me.

Frankly, I've taken to using a Eurasian appearance when it makes sense as a compromise of this. If I have a 'true' human appearance, it's going to be roughly half and half.
>>
>>53701575
Hey, if we're posting lewd jumps now:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BQUZ7vezFOjPsupUikzw_1CjYUzkXeDX8Ytk3mFGBJI/edit#
>>
>>53701584
As you can see from >>53701575
>>53701615 , no they're not.
>>
>>53701571
You made this mess yourself when you fucktards drove him to SB with your drama bullshit. I'm just pointing out what anyone can go see for themselves if they compare what's on our drive and the one on SB.
>>
>>53699454
Are you including anything for the The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya parody stuff? It's pretty amusing.

Also, giving no CP for going to Yuki's world still seems like a bad idea, that'll only ensure basically no one goes there. You also worded it confusingly, just saying NO cp instead of 0000cp would make it clearer at a glance what abomination you're doing there.
>>
File: Descartes has spoken!.png (116KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
Descartes has spoken!.png
116KB, 500x330px
>>53701434
Well, I have the perfect solution for that!
>>
>>53701615
>Posting a WIP instead of the completed one.
Feel SHAME.
>>
>>53701635
is he finished with it? i dont keep up with QQ
>>
>>53701630
Isn't Yuki's World Slice of Life and generally safer? Why would that give CP?
>>
>>53701649
No, the other one is finished. You should have posted that one instead.
>>
>>53701434
While I am usually fond of Yan, I think I'll pass this time. Babygirl's NOPE.
>>
>>53701615
>Massive Chest
Do you want to have boobs the size of planets? Because this is how you end up with boobs the size of planets.
>>
>>53701689
So, don't tell red?

Also, someone asked him about using dicks instead. He said yes, because he thought it was hilarious.
>>
>>53701659
Right now, going there takes away the starting 1000cp. Leaving you with absolutely nothing, except the generic free perk and your background's free perk.

I'm not expect it to give /more/ cp than the standard. But a jump in which you literally can't purchase anything isn't much of a jump.
>>
>>53701689
Maybe, but only if the rest of me is proportionately huge.
>>
>>53698952
>Theyre making a movie about Voldemort
>They being some random Italian fans
>>
Quick, post your idle animation!
>>
>>53698952
So when's Cursed Child?
>>
Do we have any ricochet/momentum conservation superpowers/perks
>>
>>53701746
Speedball from USJ? IIRC, which I might not.
>>
>>53701739
I can't, I'd get banned.

Do you need a hint?
>>
>>53701761
USJ?
>>
Random change of topic, but I recently thought it might be fun and nostalgic to do a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory jump, so I read the book since I'd only ever seen the movie.

Holy crap Wonka is an asshole. At least the movie versions made him an interesting character, here he just bounces from place to place being hyper. Also, Charlie wins the factory by simple virtue of being the last one standing. Supposedly the Gobstopper was actually his test, since he's so poor he can only afford one chocolate bar a year, but that's still less than what he does in other version.

What I'm saying is, I'm pretty sure every write-up for this hypothetical jump would involve Wonka being punched in the face, or OOC bullshit being used to just steal the factory.
This isn't a claim, by the way, I'm still firmly in the "well, this might be interesting" stage and have nothing planned.
>>
File: Mnemon.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mnemon.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>53701746
This is close enough.
>>
File: chan wank.gif (1MB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
chan wank.gif
1MB, 250x272px
>>53701771
Pic-related? But more... substantial?
>>
>>53701689
Fortunately, it also gives you those magic chest bindings. Granted, you're doomed if they get snagged on something, but at least it's theoretically possible to function somewhat normally.
>>
>>53701806
There are neither women nor beds in that pic, so no.

Close though.
>>
>>53701739
>>
File: 1441738875758.gif (8MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441738875758.gif
8MB, 720x720px
>>53701739
>>
>>53701787
I'm sure he had a reason.
>>
>>53701709
You could still get CP from Drawbacks, as it's written?
>>
>>53701787
Well, there's no reason it has to be solely based on the book, is there?

A jump inspired by both the book and the movies (with perhaps a +0 option to pick which you go to) seems good to me.
>>
>>53701835
...But idle animations are just supposed to be when you're standing still in the middle of doing something important. Do you carry those things around with you or something? Do they levitate?
>>
>>53701779
ultimate spiderman jump is what that anon means
>>
>>53701868
Perception filters.

You have a point with beds though.
>>
>>53701864
>A jump inspired by both the book and the movies (with perhaps a +0 option to pick which you go to) seems good to me.
That's what I was thinking, yeah. The 0 CP option would also let you go to one of the stage shows if you preferred that.

Now I just need to figure out whether Glass Elevator is worth including too and, if so, get my hands on it.
>>
>>53701835
>>53701844
Neither of those are idle animations, though.
>>
File: gyro watches over us....gif (19KB, 200x277px) Image search: [Google]
gyro watches over us....gif
19KB, 200x277px
>>53701739
the filename is a weird in-joke dont ask
>>
>>53701875
Thank You.
>>
File: parrit.webm (1MB, 480x596px) Image search: [Google]
parrit.webm
1MB, 480x596px
>>53701739
>>
>>53701891
I shitpost loudly when I'm idle.

At a conservative estimate, I am responsible for 80% of our shitposting.
>>
>>53701891
Yes they are. Idle animations are the animations that play when your character isn't doing anything else/being controlled. That means they are indeed animated.
>>
>>53701787
> 600CP Buy-in to have your own massive candy factory that follows you between worlds.
I'd jump it.

Personally I'd probably use OOC bullshit to just be an extremely horrible little shit and then be completely immune to any and all consequences.
See how much of Wonka's factory I can just fucking destroy -- not through jumper powers, but through pissant little kid antics -- and then jumper powers render me immune to all the shape changing and potential mutilation that karma tries to smack me with.
See how long it takes Wonka to snap.

But I'm spiteful like that.
>>
File: sweaterpuppies.gif (2MB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
sweaterpuppies.gif
2MB, 600x363px
>>53701905
Admittedly this is less an idle animation and more just something I never get to post.

And here's another.
>>
>>53701905
Any plans for a Cursed Child jump?
>>
>>53701025
>Harley joining the League of Justice
>this is clearly not justice
>the game is called Injustice

pottery
>>
>>53700604
>his not!daughter
I'm sorry whaaaaaaat?
>>
The Overwatch Jump on the drive seems to have a highlighted section in the PDF for some reason, the bit with the Cybernetics.

Also, any plans to add Hanzo's bow/arrow types?
>>
File: sweetDreams.gif (981KB, 318x415px) Image search: [Google]
sweetDreams.gif
981KB, 318x415px
>>53701739
>>
File: Gudako.jpg (833KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Gudako.jpg
833KB, 800x1600px
>>53701942
>>
>>53701920
Maybe forcefully companion him and drag him to Toriko?

He'll either love it because of all the potential it brings, or hate it because he's far, far less special in this world. 50/50, really.
>>
File: Violet.png (763KB, 1184x602px) Image search: [Google]
Violet.png
763KB, 1184x602px
>>53701889
I mean, yeah, I'd say it's worth including. That thing's fun.

Personally I'd love it if Violet's hyperflexibility from the 2005 movie was available as a perk. The blueberry color to go with it seems fun too.
>>
File: jotarowithstandl.gif (711KB, 246x272px) Image search: [Google]
jotarowithstandl.gif
711KB, 246x272px
>>53701739
>>
>>53701987
>I mean, yeah, I'd say it's worth including. That thing's fun.
I think they were referring to the sequel, Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator, not the physical glass elevator.

>Golden Ticket entitles you to lifetime*s* supply of chocolate
>Drawback where there's a room on the tour designed specifically to test your personal flaws
>>
>>53701982
That could be fun.

Actually, if you took him to any other world after that, he could act as a liaison to bring Toriko food to other worlds, which would be pretty great.
>>
>>53701931
No.

It's largely up to you whether you think it's part of the main canon (and therefore the jump) or not and you can already get up to that point in time by taking a scenario without a time limit.

Haven't seen the play or read it but having briefly gone over a synopsis there doesn't seem to be a fat lot of unique stuff in it either.
>>
File: Sol Badguy Idle Stance.gif (60KB, 138x275px) Image search: [Google]
Sol Badguy Idle Stance.gif
60KB, 138x275px
>>53701739
>>
File: kyubey.gif (437KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
kyubey.gif
437KB, 480x270px
>>53701739
>>
>>53701739
>>
>>53702057
>I think they were referring to the sequel, Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator, not the physical glass elevator.
Ah, right. That makes sense.

Still going to stick with what I said. It's probably worth including.

>Drawback where there's a room on the tour designed specifically to test your personal flaws
I'd be tempted to take that just for the accompanying oompa loompa song
>>
>>53701931
I might have gone with Delphi being around for my years in Hogwarts. I feel so ashamed.
>>
>>53702086
In the ASoIaF jump, if you pick the Black Dragon scenario, what happens to Daemon? Does he still exist as your half brother or do you replace him entirely?
>>
How would I kill Novel Kars in JoJo? Do we not face him since he is a novel character or what.
>>
>>53702161
> Do we not face him since he is a novel character
Correct. The Jorge Joestar novels aren't canon to JJBA.
>>
File: Haruhism 004.jpg (61KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 004.jpg
61KB, 640x512px
>>53699559
>should probably be "apartment building"
Thanks. Though Apartment rolls out better for a title in my opinon.

>should probably be defined better because the canon beams get kind of weird.
Basically it's all kinds of stuff that does around the damage of a bullet.

>include a translation of the kanji for those who cant easily select and google them
I guess I could but that little tidbit isn't really pertinent.

>>53699717
>I feel like there should be some more perks that're not just powers.
Oh the plan currently is to front load a bunch of options in the general options, allowing you all kinds of stuff.

For example, Rolled Great Life Stats is one I've got for being really good looking, having top quality athleticism, and generally good grades, all on the scale of a High School environment. It's to represent the features that Kyon notes about Haruhi.

>>53700650
>Spoiler #1
Yeah I know, who do you think made the Organization? Thanks for the suggestions.

>Haruhi perks.
See above.

>Asakura
Funnily enough the greater portions of the Alien origin are already based on her. Yuki's DITE is far too kind to her, and I like Yuki being awesome, but that's the way it's part of the Radical Faction I guess.

>fanservice/beautifulness
>It's Called Moe [50]:
>Don't Really Have a Glasses Fetish [50]:
Nah I'm not planning anything like that.

Canon Companions will be dealt with in time. Though basically, my idea is they will be around the level of a Jumper whose taken all of their representative lines. Haruhi will either be more expensive or you can take a Yasumi Watahashi version instead, who like Kyon will be getting the Slider line of stuff.

>>53700926
>Aliens? Are they actually from a different planet?
Non-Native to Earth Data Orginisms using bodies that they formed out of raw data.

>Closed Spaces
You don't really have control over what happens once you open Closed Space
(Continued in Next Post)
>>
>>53701207
>6's author tried to pull the jump before calling it a non jump.
>10 and 12 are SB jumps and the drive has somebody else's version anyways.
And yet we are having this conversation on 4chan, and all those jumps are on 4chans drive. The one listed in the OP.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51753072/#51759364
>Otherwise once a jump has been completed and been placed on the drive it is there to stay

Since you are obviously unhappy with the way things are run around here, maybe you should just go somewhere else instead of telling lies about which Jumps do and don't exist.
>>
>>53702161
Can you move FTL? Are you ready to take on an End-jump? If the answer to either of those questions is "no", then you can't.
>>
File: IMG_3711.jpg (19KB, 160x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3711.jpg
19KB, 160x168px
Do we have perks for WORTHY RIVALS? Like getting recognized as one to someone or relating to a rivlary?
>>
>>53702194
did you see the suggestions concerning the haruhi-chan stuff?
I for one would really like an option to go there
>>
File: 200w.gif (241KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
241KB, 200x113px
>>53701739
>>
>>53701568
Funny enough I just might do it.

>>53701630
You get no CP from the initial entry because you aren't going somewhere dangerous. I'm not suppressing powers or anything. If you want to get awesome stuff while being in Yuki-Chan's world take drawbacks and make Yuki-Chan cry or something.
>>
>>53702179
Oh thank god, I found his page on vsbattles by mistake and realized he was from JoJo, started to worry I would have to fight that.

>>53702200
Well I am beyond FTL I believe and I am pretty sure I can take on End Jumps atm, but his ability to see a power take it and make it better gives off warning bells.
>>
File: jc4.jpg (54KB, 528x550px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
54KB, 528x550px
>>53701787
>the movie versions made him an interesting character

I dunno, the other one is probably alright, I don't remember much other than the trippy boat sequence and the oompa loompa diddle-y-doo song. But the Tim Burton one made him Generic Misunderstood Loner Nice Guy Goth #7.

Those show up a lot once you watch enough Tim Burton movies

>>53701434

...does she still want to ravage the galaxy before and/or after mindbreaking you?

>>53701258
I put a lot of study into corruptive forces early on to remake all my altforms into a specific template. Mostly out of horror at becoming similar to my most hated enemy, but it does give me a uniform look as a side effect.

Before that, I just wore a badge with "Hello, my name is ANON!" printed on it.

>>53701739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_037xabLLAI
>>
>>53702247
I think Val and I might have included something like that in Street Fighter under the Shoto origin.
>>
>>53702194
>You don't really have control over what happens once you open Closed Space
This seem incompatable with the Island you can hide in a Closed Space.
Either the Island gets eaten by monsters, which sucks, or is doesn't and you should be able to make mundane Closed Worlds like that Yuki Nagato alternate.

Right now, the 600 CP perk is a trap option. If YOU the jumper are making Closed Spaces instead of just entering ones unconsciously created by a Reality Warper, you being aware of what you are doing should grant you more control. Like what specific mix of enemies/creatures appear (if any appear at all) and having some influence over their behavior.
>>
>>53702302
Competitive Surge (-100CP): Rivalry can be the source of numerous feelings: enmity, friendship, ambition, the drive to overcome. It's the sense of competition that comes from having a peer working toward the same goal against you that aids in the growth of many.
This perk improves your personal growth when training alongside of, or competing with, someone of the same general power or skill level. In other words, a competent rival. Training will progress more smoothly, breakthroughs come more often, and so on.
What's more, if this is a friendly rivalry you find yourself in, the effects will somewhat extend to the as well, allowing the two of you to compete on the same level for longer until one or the other overcomes.
>>
>>53702302
Shota origin?
>>
>>53702380
For a second I read it as that too.
>>
>>53702380
>>53702404
Now I want to know if we have a shota origin somewhere.
>>
File: Yuki is a cutie.gif (922KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki is a cutie.gif
922KB, 272x272px
>>53702314
It's not really a trap option just one that has some issues intrinsic to opening Closed Space, there are monsters in all reality warpers Closed Spaces and 'Jump-Chan's' monsters are things you've faced in your Jumps. The opening of Closed Space on the Island makes it so you can drag people in, not a feature you could do with the capstone, and it doesn't have the monster issue. I could have it so it has a feature to be like Haruhi's Closed Space (Monsters) or Sasaki's Closed Space (No monsters). I guess.
>>
>>53702270
Reminder that this video is of Sol actively trying to kill you but you being protected by the loving embrace of Gaia.
>>
>>53702418
Any origin where you're a kid?
>>
>>53702354
That sounds about right.

>>53702380
I'm pretty sure Sakura is the youngest person that origin was inspired by.
>>
Would X-Men Movies Quicksilver be noticeably improved if I gave him access to the Speedforce?
>>
File: BANE.jpg (303KB, 700x919px) Image search: [Google]
BANE.jpg
303KB, 700x919px
Sorry, I can't help it!

>Face of the Conflict 600CP - General Hoth, Lord Kaan and, now, you. These three possess the raw charisma and force of will to respectively militarise, as well as essentially take over, the Jedi Order, to change the fundamental nature of the Sith and to do whatever it is you plan to do with this purchase. Your presence, oration, charm, interpersonal skills and tangible convictions are increased drastically. Words pass your lips and the world responds, if not without several million middle persons. Persuade a proud King to surrender without a single battle, seduce a Jedi or a droid and convert worlds into fervent supporters of a cause they’ve only just been introduced to. Irrespective of whether or not your greatness has been determined by the Force, in time all may acknowledge it.

The Capstone allows you to slightly influence the abstract and the conceptual...
MFW I saw the creation of dozen of Darth Plagueis'
>>
>>53702477
Considering the speed force is literally infinite energy, probably
>>
>>53702477
Maybe, his power seems more like a minor time warp than real super speed.
>>
>>53702477
Not the Arrowverse version, no. It doesn't even provide protection from friction.
>>
>>53702477
Well I doubt he'd be much faster. If you're talking about Arrowverse Speedforce, what he's been able to do puts him way beyond even people like Savitar and the Black Flash.

But the Speedforce has a ton of bullshit tricks seeing as it's not!Magic. So he'd definitely benefit from stuff like phasing, time travel, time duplicates, etc.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>53702430
...anon, if Sol were trying to kill me there would be a lot more golden sunlight. And spears. And probably giant robots.

He's not exactly the best at subtlety. Pompous, impulsive prick that he is.

Also I can ONLY assume you mean my Elder God aunt, the spirit from nWOD, the entity from EVO or the titan because I would sooner throw my life on a Neverborn's mercy than let the SLUT put me in a "loving embrace".

>>53702491
Wait I'm confuse, isn't it just a really good charisma buff-

>seduce a droid

oh
>>
>>53702512
>It doesn't even provide protection from friction.
Well they say that, but no Speedster has actually shown an repercussions from running without their special suits even when they're running as fast as they can.
>>
>>53700372
She did actually defeat Joker when Scarecrow's fear gas made her face him, and she does regret being with him, but she is still quite crazy. It's the reason she just doesn't leave.
>>
Any way to become a being of pure, sentient energy?
>>
>>53702556
Exalted's Gaia is less of a slut than Greek myth's Gaia, though.
>>
>>53702579
Some origins are literally that. Rakshasas from Lord of Light, angels from Supernatural, Evangelion and the most powerful one from SMT, spirits from the Bartimaeus Trilogy
>>
>Attempting to companion Edolas Erza
>Don't actually want regular Erza
>But they're basically twins
>Twins
>Twin waifus
>TWINS

HELP ME RESIST.
>>
>>53702578
It's hard to leave an abusive relationship, speaking as someone who has experienced abuse. You second guess yourself a lot, even if you consiously know you're being treated like shit, you always try to rationalize it to yourself since a part of you doesn't want to accept that they're really that bad. Abuse does things to a person's brain.
>>
>>53702607
>the most powerful one from SMT
Reminder that Chaos is the weakest background.
>>
File: Celestial.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Celestial.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>53702422
>there are monsters in all reality warpers Closed Spaces
>Sasaki's Closed Space (No monsters)
Yeah, not him, but... That's just blatantly not true then, isn't it?

Also, just have it spawn Celestials instead of this non-canon copying of other things, if you absolutely must make it uncontrolled somehow. It's kinda jarring to have random copying of other things there.

Personally, I feel like you should be able to choose whether or not they appear, since you're making them.
>>
>>53702422
Maybe you could tie the monsters to some facet of your personality or something? I don't know, Haruhi's closed spaces were supposedly caused due to built up stress and would eventually grow to cover the whole world if they weren't dealt with. It would feel more thematic or pertinent if there was more to it.
>>
>>53702613
Go to Austin Powers, all the twins from there on.
>>
>>53702613
Okay. Neither of them would come with you. They both have people extremely important to them where they are now and no real desire to leave. Even if you say the time would be stopped, why would they leave the families and friends that they love so much, enough to put their lives on the line multiple times each, to come with you?
>>
/jc/! I'm in need of a good demonic alt-form, where might I acquire such?
>>
>>53702757
Berserk.
>>
>>53702556
Gaia is one of the only characters who isn't totally shit in Exalted, her and Autochthon
>>
>>53702640
Who/what is Chaos? I do not see it there.
>>
>>53702491
Pretty cool. I assume this is for Masters?
>>
>>53702556
Okay, what exactly is your deal with Gaia in Exalted?
>>
>>53701739
>>
>>53702254
>You get no CP from the initial entry because you aren't going somewhere dangerous. I'm not suppressing powers or anything. If you want to get awesome stuff while being in Yuki-Chan's world take drawbacks and make Yuki-Chan cry or something.
...Alright, I see absolutely no reason to ever take that option then. It might as well not exist at all.
>>
How bad of an idea is it to take the Apokolips Now drawback in Young Justice? Are the heroes in that DC universe competent?
>>
>>53702788
ASA has a hateboner for anyone in fiction who could be considered a decent person, lovingly engraved in vitriol and lead.
>>
>>53702556
>ASA
>Calling Gaia a slut
The pot calling the kettle black?
>>
>>53702775
Not sure what it's called exactly, it's the one that fuses you with a demon and gives you fire powers.
>>
>>53702810
If you take that drawback, the only relevant people in the entire setting will be you and your companions.
>>
>>53702757
Doom 2016 gives you a fairly beefy one, and you can potentially get several from Doom.txt. DOTA and Overlord series also have powerful demon forms.
>>
>>53702647
>Yeah, not him, but... That's just blatantly not true then, isn't it?
We're not really sure what the threat of Sasaki's Closed Space is, only that its not the same as the Celestials.

>>53702650
I'll see what I can do.

>>53702802
We are all entitled to our opinion. Any feedback on the rest of the Jump?
>>
>>53702788
Gaia is kind of a slut, but he mainly hates her for betraying her brothers and sisters to be tortured and mutilated by their creations.
>>
>>53702827
It says that nowhere in the drawback description nor in the notes after the jump, where are you getting this information
>>
>>53702788
He hates damn near everyone in Exalted for some reason... Especially Gaia for some weird reason. She's apparently a slut for having had a grand total of three partners at various points in time?

It's kinda weird.
>>
>>53702827
Not if you immediately warp to apokalips and planetbust it.
>>
>>53702799
What is it from?
>>
File: jc7.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc7.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>53702606
...I have to concede you're right, but to be fair she's a hermaphrodite and had fewer options than the average Primordial.

Besides, she's mainly always angry all the time people keep bullying her kids. Including said kids.

I don't call the Emerald Mother THE SLUT just because of who she fucks. I call her that because everything she's done makes her seem so fickle, careless and irresponsible she makes Luna look like a paragon of duty.

But BAD PERSON just doesn't have as much disdain.

>>53702640
Really?

I thought it was more a start from the bottom, but you can get to the top kind of deal kind of deal.

>>53702774
There are PLENTY who're less complete shits than her. The Syndics. Five Days Darkness. Ansa Firstborn. I AM. Makarios. Gervesin. That one Solar in the First Age who focused on maintaining something as practical as good agriculture instead of all that fancy magitech showboating, and consequently got called boring.

>>53702816
SHUT IT. Also, without getting too deep into my slut philosophy-from my point of view it's not just about how much you sleep with. It's about how much your habits interfere with actually important things.

And the damned race traitor sat out the Primordial War because her silver fleshlight told her to.

>>53702788
She's a race traitor who abandoned the world because she let crazy stick it to her one too many times.

Despite all the havoc he unleashed, at least Autocthon left behind worthy legacies apart from the Exaltations.
>>
>>53702837
Because comics Darkseid, even in his weakest incarnation (which you won't be fighting) is strong enough to make everything in Young Justice completely impotent. It's not a fiat restriction or anything, it's just the truth about these characters.
>>
>>53702862
>Really?
>I thought it was more a start from the bottom, but you can get to the top kind of deal kind of deal.
Compare it to the Law background, which has roughly the same level/strength restriction on its 'become basically an angle' option. But, in addition to this, its capstone item is the Jesus Armor, which combines with the angel form to make it much stronger. Chaos, meanwhile, has absolutely nothing like that.
>>
File: da_by_mikeinel-d91evyf.gif (7MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
da_by_mikeinel-d91evyf.gif
7MB, 640x360px
>>53702843
The previous animation was brought to you by Furries.
This one is thanks to the perverted genius that is Mike Intel.
The next thing will likely be back to being Furries again.
>>
>>53702888
Mike irritates me for not making this thing explicit.
>>
Well, decided to start on the Scenarios for Marvel Magic. Here's the first one I've managed to do something wirh:

Lord of Death

Requirements: God

Death is more than merely the absence of life. Death is, ironically, a living – though not quite breathing – being. A fundamental metaphysical constant throughout nearly all realities, the Lady Death is one of the eldest and most powerful cosmic entities in this or any existence. In the end, the final fate of all souls is determined by this being and all things come to her in the end.

But... what of all the tales of other beings of death, other guides and rulers of those lost to the mortal world? The the reapers of the fallen and chosen of the slain? Well, such beings do exist. For while the Lady Death is the great end of all that breathes, she is not greedy and does not hunger for death or the souls released therein. Other beings have sought her out, making pacts with her to gain dominion over the souls of certain groups of beings, be they their worshippers or other such people.

You now seek to become one of these. You desire to gain lordship of the souls of your followers and to do so, you must seek out the great Cosmic Crone. In between Eternity and Infinity you will find the end of both. Before you she will appear, your mind breaking as you perceive at once a beautiful but somber woman and a living skeleton. Hidden beneath a cloak of darkness beyond shade, she will regard you critically. More than hear, you shall feel her words upon your very being.

She will say that she can grant you that which you desire... at a cost. A beautiful pale hand and a skeletal claw will reach toward you, beckoning a choice be made. Will you pay a great and terrible toll for the somber duty of lording fallen souls?

1/2
>>
who is abeloth
>>
>>53702862
>race traitor
Anyone who uses this term seriously is not worth responding to.
>>
>>53702892
2/2

Should you choose to pay the price, a deal will be struck with the Lady Death. She will allow you to claim the souls of any of your worshippers or other followers, doing with them as you please. Those who would enter into your service will pledge themselves to you for all eternity and you shall gain dominion over their spirits, having a fair but not absolute claim even should they sell their mortal soul, able to contest what other beings would claim them. You may also further empower other beings to act as psychopomps for you, collecting and protecting these slain followers.

You are become Death... but you need not destroy anything. All stories must come to an end and all men must eventually rest eternal.
>>
>>53702899
Anyone who takes anything on 4chan this seriously isn't worthy of the oxygen they waste.
>>
>>53702873
You're probably right about Darkseid being one of his more powerful incarnations, but you're not really convincing me about the other heroes in the setting. They seemed fairly capable to me, from what I saw on the show.

Can you give me a ballpark of superman's power in that series? Not relating to darkseid, just what's been shown.
>>
>>53702862
Sure, but compare it to the Law background, which gives you that immense power right away, and can be boosted by the Jesus Armor.
>>
>>53702829
>We're not really sure what the threat of Sasaki's Closed Space is, only that its not the same as the Celestials.
Or maybe there just isn't a threat?

>We are all entitled to our opinion. Any feedback on the rest of the Jump?
I've been giving feedback in other posts too. In any case... mostly the Alien perks and ESPer items look fun to me, though I'm holding out for non-powers stuff, since that'll probably be more interesting to me. Great Will thing is really nice too, definitely getting that.
>>
>>53702902
So what's the price?
>>
File: Wow_tags.png (128KB, 198x273px) Image search: [Google]
Wow_tags.png
128KB, 198x273px
>#1547

What the fuck is going on in here
>>
>>53702892
>Jumper Does as they Please scenario where you have to toot the seahorn
>The reward is getting to ride a monster for a little bit
That's all I want.
>>
>>53702911
The most impressive feat I remember from Superman was lifting a substantial portion of an inter-bank metropolitan suspension bridge.
>>
>>53702907
You're in the wrong part of 4chan to be saying that, /jc/ takes itself more seriously than most of 4chan combined.
>>
>>53702895
Okay, so there are three entities that are powerful in the dark/light side. They may or may not represent the whole thing, but they're still bullshit. One is the Son, who represents the Dark Side, the Daughter, who represents the Light Side, and the Father who represents a balanced force between the two. Now, they all got their power from a well and a pool, one for each side of the force.

Now, enters the Mother. She wasn't the actual mother, but was basically the kids' nanny who raised them and kept them from fighting too much. Everyone loved her. But she was human, and she started to age. She freaked the fuck out because she didn't want to lose her family, and she drank from the well and bathed in the pool, trying to become like the Father. This was too much for her, and she was driven insane, becoming basically a force Elder God who is yandere for her old family and wants to basically enslave them and everyone else to her love as part of her family.
>>
>>53702918
Dunno. It's pretty much a writing prompt, so come up with something you think is suitable.

>>53702937
FOOL
>>
>>53702955
That's not a good thing.
>>
>>53702895
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Abeloth
>>
>>53702965
How do you feel about being forced out of your home?
>>
>>53702965
...yeah, I don't think that's good enough. You should make an actual scenario, not a power with a 'decide what you want to pay' clause. As is the scenario is really vague about everything but the power you get out of it, so please put some more work into detailing what is required to be done to get that power.
>>
>>53702937
You don't need a scenario to do that.
>>
>>53702936
Autism.
>>
>>53702862
You don't understand though, THAT PUSSY IS BOMB! You can't compete with it.

Also, you can't fault somebody for not joining into a stupid childish fight over a glorified cosmic toy, especially not more than the people who are participating in it.
>>
File: f532f59b9f0c0ec0887c6f4cc39c7f77.png (404KB, 1047x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f532f59b9f0c0ec0887c6f4cc39c7f77.png
404KB, 1047x1200px
>>53702890
Mike is one hell of a tease, but his game is decidedly NSFW. Haven't heard anything about it in a while though. He got distracted drawing up a ton of art for a Gravity Falls "Reverse Falls" Visual Novel demo video. Which turned out pretty cool, even if it was totally just for giggles. At least he released the art to a group so they could turn it into a real thing.
>>
>>53702965
eh for a scenario I would have liked something more substantial than "fanwank it".

given the whole death thing something something thanos.
>>
IT'S BACK.
>>
>>53702862
>at least Autocthon left behind worthy legacies apart from the Exaltations.
Oh yeah... Like the Mountain Folk who... got Geased into brokenness by him. Nevermind.

The Eye of Autochthon? Murders everyone who tries to use it in exceptionally creative ways. Welp.

Ansa Firstborn and the Pattern Spiders? Considering they're nothing more than machine-like gods, that's barely even worth mentioning.
>>
>>53702917
Cool beans and thanks for the feedback, didn't know you were both those posts so I errd on the side of caution.
>>
>>53703015
?
>>
>>53702936
Where do you want us to start?
>>
>>53703015
THE MCRIB?
>>
>>53703031
>>53703040
IT.
>>
>>53702936
Concentrated autism with self insert escapism where everyone dreams about what they could have been but will never be.
>>
>>53703031
SB, probably? Haven't checked yet.
>>
>>53702960
so what jump was the drawback in and can i redeem her
>>
>>53703038
Thought on little boy. Instead of getting big and then exploding, can I skip to just big explosions?
>>
>>53702144
Your choice really.

You can either be his slightly older twin or replace him entirely. Either way you're the oldest (although as a woman you wouldn't be heir making it more tricky).
>>
The God of high school
Purse Snatchers Again?+ 100 plenty easy . I'm plenty fast
just My Type, Just My Luck+ 100 this is rough, due to general lack of cuties but I am married , so it wouldn't have worked out anyway
The Blind Side of Life+ 100 . Not fun but manageable
Become God+200 I read the series I can take the tournament level people, well most of them. I just have to
Greed is a Deadly Sin+ 300 This is where things get tricky, but I've already defeated the majority of my previous foes.
Rolling for location
Roll(1d8)+0:3,+0 Total:3=3. Seonyudo Park seems nice enough, just have to be careful about those energy crystals.
Human. Free . It has the discount I want
Power Borrower yep those 400 points will you put to good use
high school student free just an ordinary high school student. Yes indeed
Hybridization:Genuine Fighter-100 martial arts in this world are stupid powerful
It’s time for a REVOLUTION! Free for human need this badly
original way -300 discount for human . I don't know how often I am going to make new pacts but it should be handy
Q for Questions free for power borrower
>>
>>53702981
Wait, hang on. I'm tired right now but I'll get back to you with a smartass retort later, I promise.

>>53702987
>>53703014
Eh, guess the open-ended way I do my writefagging colors the way I write this kind of stuff sometimes.

Not sure it was ever specified what the pacts that the death gods make with Death entails which is why I wrote it that way to begin with. I'll see what I can do. Thanos thing could work, I guess, with her having you do something something Thanos I'm return for it.
>>
>>53703047
>No Stephen King jumps
>>
>>53702862
>Despite all the havoc he unleashed, at least Autocthon left behind worthy legacies apart from the Exaltations.
As opposed to Gaia leaving behind, you know, the fucking Dragon Lines, Immaculate Dragons, Elemental Poles, and probably the normal Elementals too?
>>
>>53703056
It won't be that hard to take down again even if it does come back up. They'll get into another moral debate
>>
>>53703084
Lineal Descendant-300 discount for power borrower with this and Hercules your roughly equal to the MC without his gear. And mine is significantly stronger than Hercules.
Mundane martial art: untrained, brawler free for genuine fighter
Ssam Su Takkyeon- 300 200 from stipend a stupidly powerful martial art. Considering what revival tae kwon do can do.
Pandora -800 400 from stipend . I read the series. This is OP, in and of itself , half a minute of omnipotence over a 2 yard diameter sphere?!
sworn brothers free for high school student
self-made man -100 discount for high school student badly need this since I do all those martial arts experiments
Healing Nanites free for human . Another bonus for my national health care plan
Wisdom of the Sage -500 discount for human anyone who doesn't take this is a sucker and it's pretty much the only thing that will stack with Prince of space.

Plans include: fighting in the God of high school tournament, fighting lots and lots of avarice clones, granting the good wishes of people who entered the God of high school tournament and lost, granting a girdle of masculinity/femininity to Mr. Super Bowl star , introducing Saitama to some worthy opponents, Tyrion feeding a lot of the gods to his new sword when they come down.
>>
>>53703087
It would be better to have some idea of what is actually required yeah.
>>
>>53703101
I'm open to ideas if anyone has anything more specific to work with.
>>
>>53703057
It's going to be in Bane Trilogy when that comes out, and I guess you might be able to if you had perks that could cure insanity or something? She's been crazy for at least thousands of years, and in order to escape her prison in canon she had to devour countless Force users, taking their souls, power, and form. This was after the Father, Son, and Daughter all died and the station that was supposed to keep her trapped in her asteroid prison was destroyed. So her escaping earlier with her family and the Station still around means that she probably ate a LOT of Force users, who are now driving her even more crazy.
>>
>>53702862
Gaia is also one of the only Primordials who didn't get fucked up by the gods in their bitch fit of a war, so in the end it was a good decision on her part.
>>
>>53703122
I've got no real experience with Marvel, sorry.
>>
>>53703124
Is that stuff actually in the Bane trilogy?
>>
>>53703122
Maybe you have to do something for her, some kind of task? Or find a way to get her husbando Deadpool to her?
>>
>>53703077
The person with explosion isn't fully immune to the recoil of their own explosions, just highly resistant (to the point it's usually not a problem). So the answer is technically yes, but the recoil would be serious enough that I would advise against it, as it could cause serious damage.
>>
>>53703133
They needed her for the rebellion, so chances are if she hadn't sided with them, it wouldn't have happened.
>>
File: Amazons Season 2 Promo 2.jpg (1MB, 3041x2149px) Image search: [Google]
Amazons Season 2 Promo 2.jpg
1MB, 3041x2149px
>>53698771

Now that Season 2 is almost over, I've started work on a jump for Kamen Rider Amazons.

Don't have anything to show yet though.
>>
File: 100 YEARS RICK AND MORTY.jpg (52KB, 840x460px) Image search: [Google]
100 YEARS RICK AND MORTY.jpg
52KB, 840x460px
W-WHAT'S BACK MORTY?
THE MULAN SZ-EHHH-ECHUAN SAUCE?
I N-URP-NEED IT MORTY! I NEED THAT SAUCE!

IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE SAUCE!
>>
>>53703143
no I believe that only comes in later(and is in my opinion very stupid)

I am fairly sure it wasnt canon when Bane was written
>>
File: jc10.jpg (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jc10.jpg
260KB, 600x600px
>>53702892
>>53702902
>>53703122
At the moment it reads more like a perk than a scenario? Might be worth putting an extra paragraph about the kind of challenges you'd have to face while trying to track down one of the Cosmic Abstracts? Or ideas for people you might have to shakedown for directions, forces that might object to an extra Lord of the Dead popping up since MUH BALANCE motivates a lot of the cosmic forces out there, maybe potential allies and such.

>>53702955
Only on a bad day. Also see >>53702969

>>53703005
>THAT PUSSY IS BOMB

This is the cause of /so many problems in Exalted it's not even funny/

>Fuckin Desus
>Whale Hitler's sad life
>Ma Ha Suchi going loco
>Why The Lover decided to become a Deathlord
>House Cynis
>and so on, and so forth

And I would normally agree, but. When your kids go on a killing spree that threatens THE UNIVERSE ITSELF a parent/creator superentity has a responsibility to set things right.

>>53703018
I'm talking concepts here, everything's been fucked for a while.

That one's on the First Age Solar host, not him. The Pattern Spiders maintain causality, which is a damn good thing. There's also the concepts of technology itself shared by a lot of the surviving mortal races, which is a damn sight better than having to kowtow to gods for everything.

Not all gods are dicks, but peer pressure encourages god dickery.

>>53703090
Joint efforts with Cytherea, any Primordial could've laid the foundations for a similar framework in theory but Cytherea just thought Gaia's work was that sexy. But yeah, "legacy" wasn't the right word I was looking for. More like-she just dumped and jumped ship leaving the whole thing to slowly fester of her own free will, while Autocthon was more or less intimidated out of involvement.

Fuck, what DID I mean by that?

>>53703133
...ugh, you're not wrong for herself at least.
>>
File: unhealthy.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
unhealthy.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
>>53702936
>>
>>53703143
Nah, it comes much, MUCH later. As in, when Luke Skywalker is in his fourties/fifties. Keep in mind, the Father, Son, and Daughter were only introduced in The Clone Wars, which only came out a few years ago, where as Bane came out more then ten years ago.
>>
>>53703165
Can I be an Amazon Amazon from the Amazon?
>>
>>53703082
Okay, thanks!

>although as a woman you wouldn't be heir
Don't worry, when I show up with firebending, a dragon-alt form, and a lot of charisma perks, I don't think I'll have much trouble establishing my legitimacy...
>>
>>53703172
It's never coming back. You need to come to grips with this. It's sad but true.
>>
>>53703177
Probably shouldn't be in the Bane Trilogy jump then, else it turn into more of a "Star Wars jump again but we're offering way more power".
>>
>>53703077
For some reason I never considered that combo letting you grow big, I assumed it just let you make huge explosions.
>>
>>53703137
Eh, oh well.

>>53703144
Hmm... Maybe Thanos has trapped Deadpool out of jealousy or something and you have to free him for her?

>>53703185
>people getting annoyed that you're trying to poke Death
>other Death Gods not like the competition
I like it.
>>
>>53703018
The Mountain Folk were Geased because Autochton was essentially given some 'implications' about what the Exalted could do to Primordials that wouldn't do what they say.
>>
>>53703185
>>53702969
No one ever said it was a good thing. I've just never seen any general on 4chan take itself as seriously as this place
>>
>>53703122
The problem that I see is that Lady Death and the whole psychopomp business is a very narrow field.

Like if it wasnt a perk already the whole "get to the edge of existence and fight a dragon there for EPIC GAINS" would be really appropiate for a warrior scenario. its suitable awesome, difficult, has aclear goal and a useful reward.
>>
>>53703133
Man, poor Auto-kun.
>>
>>53703185
You know you'd love a Theion-based creation. It'd basically be TTGL.
>>
>>53702862
>race traitor
Considering your previous thoughts and actions regarding humanity, it's amusing you would say that.
>>
>>53699454
I'm late, and you've probably already considered this, but I want to request the obvious Endless 8 drawback.
>>
>>53703297
Yep I planned on that thing being a thing.
>>
>>53703245
>The problem that I see is that Lady Death and the whole psychopomp business is a very narrow field.
That's fair. Just hit me earlier and I thought it might be a cool scenario.

>the whole Bodolf thing should have been a scenario
GodDAMNIT, that's would have been a cool scenario.
>>
File: jc12.png (155KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc12.png
155KB, 500x281px
>>53703193
This is the closest I have to a confused Battler.

What is the difference between that and a non-Amazon Amazon?

>>53703243
Try Exalted general on a bad day, CYOA general in its' more /b/-lite moments and /co/ shipping threads.

On second thought, don't.

>>53703261
Well, I would be...okay...with it NOW that I've know the true meaning of evolution and friendship

Still hella hella high risk-high reward, but I can't deny the upsides given how bad Shadowlands are crippling what's left of the world when it's suffering from stagnation.

>>53703258
Reminder that Auto-kun is slowly dying in a lonely pocket of existence because he doesn't have access to Wyld enemas to treat his literal void cancer.

>>53703265
Bah.

I was never a very good human. My TRUE race looked askance at me at first too, but at least I've never felt alone in a crowd.

>>53703297
>Endless 8

Wot's that? Curious because Umineko has a thing called Endless 9. Now we just need a jump where the Endless 7 is a thing, and we can finish the ultimate Jumper joke!

>Hey anon, why is 6 endlessly complaining about 7?
>Because 7 8 9!
>...
>...endlessly!
>>
How impressive is Cap in the MCU? He's actually superhuman there instead of just "peak human", right? Would that serum be better than trying to replicate Space Marine Gene Seeds?
>>
>>53703337
I've been there, they definitely don't take themselves nearly as seriously. Try bringing up anything that goes against this place's "rules" and it's like watching a debate on war crimes
>>
>>53703165
Kamen jumper I was looking for you! Weren't you going to change the drawback about destroying Shocker since they were a global organization that even Hongo is still fighting today?
>>
>>53703374
Complaining about the rules is idiotic. You know you're only doing it to piss people off or throw a fit they exist. The real issue is people taking jumpers' actions too seriously or responding to shitposters like they were humans.
>>
>>53703337
Would you marry the Ebon Dragon?
>>
>>53703379

Oh yeah. Totally forgot about that.
>>
>>53703337
endless 8 is a (infamous) timeloop in the Haruhi series.
while amusing in the novels the ABSOLUTE MADMEN that animated it thought "lets animate endless 8 over 8 episodes"
so we got eight weeks off essentially the same episode in a row. And they pt effort in. scenes from different angles. episodes have different lighting effects(that get more depressing as the arc goes on). it is really well done and I personally watched all of them and loved it.

But most people dont share my enthusiasm and hate the trolling creators. so yeah infamous
>>
File: jc13.jpg (16KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
jc13.jpg
16KB, 736x460px
>>53703364
He's actually superhuman, yeah. Granted, the MCU tries for realism a bit more than comics so it's generally more blatant when Cap kicks people across the room. Or spars with fucking Ultron. It's actually a little weird, he's much stronger at this point than he seemed in the first movie unless it's canon the serum makes you stronger over time.

I wouldn't say it's a total replacement though; Blood Angels and such aside, the geneseed is relatively more reliable whereas with the serum you run the risk of churning out a Red Skull with the wrong man.

>>53703395
Wha? Being not anybody's type is kind of his whole shtick, anon. Also he got that stanky deathiness from trying to get that necromancy party started, ew.

...it's the red hair, the urge to defend Creation and the legendary breeding, isn't it.

Well. That's going to be an awkward reunion.

>>53703419
That's rad

>>53703374
Which one of those? Guess I must've come in at a bad time then.
>>
how would the scp foundation react if i pulled a Dr bright through my whole 10 years
>>
>>53703449
The Foundation eventually reacted to Dr. Bright by trying to lock him up in most of the futures, and currently greatly disapprove of him in general.

So, poorly.
>>
>>53703364
He's kinda superhuman. Someone of his most impressive feats I can think of off the top of my head include holding down a helicopter in Civil War, and flipping off a motorcycle then throwing it at someone in Age of Ultron. Blonsky also used a replicated version of the serum and it allowed him to fight against the hulk for a brief period of time. The biggest drawback of the serum is that, unless you have the right mindset, it'll greatly increase the user's negative emotions like aggression and arrogance, so you'd have to be careful with who you give it to.

Personally I recommend using Aura from RWBY or nanites from Iji if you want a safe and quick way to make supersoldiers.
>>
>>53703387
I'm not complaining at all. These rules are a source of entertainment when you get people out of it who think they've become professional judges with some magical authority to rule on people's fantasy game. You can't deny that watching people so deluded isn't amusing.
>>
>>53703465
vibe, speed force, and paradox i will be back
>>
>>53703442
I've been watching people fight over namefags and arguing about these replacements like it's some sort of life and death matter. There's definitely nothing quite as idiotic in /tg/ as watching people argue over what fanfiction is the right one, even more so when you realize that the people arguing are taking it seriously.
>>
>>53703442
>>53703472
I was under the impression that it was possible to stabilize that part of the Serum?

>Aura
Aren't Aura users kind of like Naruto Ninjas? They start off with barely noticeable improvements and have to train for years to get to real superhuman levels?
>>
>>53703442
>he's much stronger at this point than he seemed in the first movie
I mean, in the first movie he opens up a submarine, and his physical peer dents a couple-inch thick steel shield. Also, it could just be that he wasn't using his full strength. Not many situations he would have needed to, considering he's not someone like the Hulk where it'd make much of a difference.
>>
>>53703364
space marines have lots of other things besides above peak human strength. for your reading pleasure the creation process of space marines and all their bullshit organs:

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Creation_of_a_Space_Marine
>>
>>53703442
The reason he's stronger is mostly because of fan complaints that he wasn't shown to be very superhuman at all in Avengers. Which is true, since he's more Action Hero then Peak/Beyond Peak Human in Avengers.
>>
Hey /jc/, I want to something stupid in Demon's Souls; I want to consume the soul of the Old One. How does one go about defeating such a beast?
>>
>>53703465
Where was this stated? If it's in the article, then sure, but usually tales are only true to a few canons.
>>
>>53703539
The thing about those organs is that other than the Black Carapace none of them are ever mentioned in the stories.

>>53703553
Its power is ill-defined. By Demon's Souls' own reckoning, it's impossible.
>>
>>53703337
You could just use his confused sprites instead of Black Battler.
>>
>>53703364
If you want super soldiers I'd personally recommend the Spartan-IV augmentation procedures instead of either of those.
There's virtually no chance of psychological breakdown, and you can perform them on pretty much any adult. They're also roughly on MCU Cap's level in most areas, in probably better in a couple. Might not be quite as physically strong without the suit though.
There's also pretty much zero chance of any kind of weird mutations since you don't get the next batch of enhancements from the previous generation.
>>
>>53703553
No idea, beating it isn't hard, in game doing so is largely a symbolic act rather than a real fight, actually killing it so that you get its soul? that may not be theoretically possible in setting, and I have no idea what you would need from others to manage it.
>>
>>53703523
It should be, at least if you buy it, it says so in the item description.

You can activate people's Aura which automatically gives them faster healing and a soul powered shield that can protect against a good amount of damage. They're not instant supersoldiers but they have the potential, and the immediate benefits will still make them slightly better than normal raw troops.

Also here's a list of all the jumps that have some means to give people powers.
https://pastebin.com/wVeETdy2
>>
>>53701622
>if they compare what's on our drive and the one on SB
Um, there are NO FF jumps on the SB Drive at all
>>
>>53703635
I was under the impression that Spartans had a really low survival rate even compared to SMs.
>>
>>53703364

Possibly the best Captain America level supersoldier thing comes from Thief.

There's a perk that lets you carve runes on the bones of a subject, making them "peak-human". The most significant part is that it gives them a telepathic ability to form a tactical hivemind, which is a fucking amazing bit of utility for soldiers.

In MCU though, Extremis is probably superior to the serum. Seems easier to survive (though you explode if you fail to master yourself), and the thermal powers and regeneration are extremely potent.
>>
>>53703680
he is refering to the type 4 augs that were developed much later. They are much more stable, even adult can undergo the aug process.
>>
For the SMT jump, does anyone know what benefit you actually get from taking Dormant Power with Demonic Fusion? It's described as being kind of a cheap demi-fiend knockoff, but there isn't really a lot of context for what that means for you.
>>
File: RedEyesBDragon-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png (528KB, 624x469px) Image search: [Google]
RedEyesBDragon-JP-Anime-GX-NC.png
528KB, 624x469px
>>53691455

>"Say. You've got an idea, don't you?"
>"What?"
>"About where you'd like to go next."
>"Very much, yes."
>"Tell me, then."
>"Take me someplace where the powers that be have no chance of stopping me from tasking what I desire."
>"Oh? You would challenge the world?"
>"If I must."
>"Then I hope you don;t mind needing to find your victory in a simpler soul."
>"A simpler soul? Interesting."

16 - RWBY

>Location: The Middle Of The Ocean
>Age: 18 years
>Background: Drop-In/Faunus (Cobra) <1100>
>Perks: Landing Strategy <Discount, 1050>, Stubborn <Discount, 0900>, I Should Be Dead By Now <Discount, 0600>
>Semblance: Abyssal <0000>
>Weapons: Variable Katana/Musket [Free]
>Items: Iconic Outfit <Free>, Iconic Theme <Free>, Scroll <Free>, Cash <Free>
>Augments: Aura Implants <Discount, -0400>
>Skill Books: Dust for Dummies Pro <-0500>, Aura For Everybody <-0600>
>Drawbacks: White Fang Woes <Mandatory>, Evolved <-0300>, Aura, Aura, Aura <0000>
>Future: ???

>"Interesting. You've learned to delay your gratification for the sake of later gains."
>"Yes, and?"
>"Then again, Aura's usual applications are practically useless to you, so I can see why."
>"Hrmph."
>"By the way! You actually happen to be just right for this - you might want to go looking for a 'Fall Maiden.' If you can't find her, wait for reports of a massive Grimm attack in Vale, go there, and find a 'Cinder Fall.'"
>"Oh?"
>"Yes, yes - ooh, that's right! You never changed back. You COULD do it."
>"Tell me more."
>>
>>53703591
>>53703641
So then it's either rely on outside powers, or find/bullshit up some lateral thinking solution to killing the unkillable? Cool. The Candle-Maiden might be able to help though, right? She's the one who "lulls it back to slumber", after all.
>>
>>53703655
You're responding to shitposting, but Dirge's drive is normally considered SB drive #2 because the link to access it is on their forum, it's just hidden away so only experienced SBers know where to look. Hard to believe that he's made just as many jumps as the SB drive combined.
>>
>>53703768
Quick, someone tell me what Fall Maiden is and how Sasuke here can take advantage of it
>>
>>53703780
Doesn't that really make Dirge more his own thing?
>>
>>53703805
the maidens are a quartet of female magic users, one of the villains(cinder) demontrates that the power can be stolen.???profit?
>>
>>53703714
You can grow in power by eating daemons.
>>
>>53703680
This >>53703713
The end result is a less impressive out-of-suit than Spartan-IIs, but the power-armor technology lets them hold their own against S-IIs and S-IIIs.
On top of the whole 'not a kidnapped brainwashed child-soldier'.
They're still pretty decent out of the armor.

There's also the issue of the super-experimental enhancements they did on a handful of S-IVs to remove the need for power armor entirely. It works, and they're totally badass, but it comes with the terrible side-affects of being more lethal than the Spartan-II augmentations and pretty serious mental instability. Out of like 7 candidates, only 1 survived and she went completely bugshit.
But if you're a half-way decent SCIENCE!Jumper, you might be able to mitigate those limitations entirely.
>>
>>53703807
No? The drives are organized by community. Dirge isn't his own community, he's a part of SB's community. His drive is just an extension of theirs. Probably doesn't want to get burned a second time after what happened here.
>>
>>53703838
So is it immoral to just perform a lethal procedure on someone, finish it even if they die, then just rezz them?
>>
>>53703877
Depends on if they signed the waivers or not anon.
You wouldn't want to lose your license to practice MAD MEDICINE, would you?
>>
>>53703805
He needs to kill the Fall Maiden, who when the story starts is in a life support thing.

He could also find the other three seasonal maidens, but who knows where they are.
>>
So, there was quite a bit of interest regarding Re: Zero a few months ago, but after wasting a few hours of my life, I cannot fathom WHY anyone would want a jump of that overhyped piece of trash.
>>
>>53704050
Same reason why half the jumps on the drive exist.
>>
File: imhotep sand.gif (745KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
imhotep sand.gif
745KB, 500x213px
Is there anyone currently working on a jump for the Mummy films?
>>
>>53704261
Nop
>>
>>53704261
please do it, I've been thinking about it recently but I haven't seen the films enough or even recently so as to have knowledge enough to write it
>>
>>53704050
Because it's good and you have shit taste?
>>
>>53704261
There's a remake. I'm not inclined to think well of it.
>>
>>53704261
Not that I know of. If you're making it, could you include a perk based on the Plagues Imhotep unleashed upon being revived? Also, by the way, that still bothers me. Who thought it would be a good idea to curse him in a way that made him stronger?
>>
File: falls guardians.jpg (17KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
falls guardians.jpg
17KB, 660x350px
>>53704276
>>53704284
>>53704318
Alright, thanks. I'll go ahead and claim it, then?

Okay, it's claimed. And a name for ease of memory. I'll try not to disappoint.

>>53704305
That's what prompted this, senpai. And just so it's clear, this was /not/ a claim to the rebooted version, so if anyone still wants to do that...

>>53704318
Maybe. I'll see how it goes. It's definitely a possibility.
>>
>>53704404
Good luck, Glass that is Hot.
>>
>>53704404
I want a perk to fix Brendan Frasier's life.
>>
>>53704441
I'd spend cp on it, t b h
>>
>>53704431
Thanks, anon who might also be hot!

>>53704441
Maybe. Though, on the other hand, thanks for the drawback suggestion.
>>
Trying to decide if I should be a Space Marine in the Imperium jump or not. Can Space Marines have sex?
>>
>>53704478

They have their gentiles but they don't get in the mood
>>
>>53704305
Pity they dumped a lot of the character chemistry that made the original two so great, and the not!BPRD hogged the screentime. Mummy princess carried the whole movie.

>>53704441
>drawback where you have to pay alimony for all 10 years
>>
>>53704478
Their dicks don't work.
>>
>>53699454
Is it okay to buy Great will and just say no conscious use until endjump? Because, I mean, it's plausible to find out about it, and I'm not a big fan of memory alterations.
>>
>>53704478
Pretty sure the Space Wolves do?
>>
>>53704511
The memory thing is more of a self-imposed ignorance. You choose to ignore it until you can use it. Also it's within the theme of the IP really. I understand your stance but that's how it's written.
>>
Is the version of Adepta Sororitas that is currently in the drive the most recent version?
>>
>>53704590
No, it's not. It got updated again awhile back.
>>
>>53704590

Yes, Strike-Chan had a update but decided not to go through with it
>>
>>53703185
>>House Cynis
Best House. Well second best but still awesome.
>>
>>53704478
Current consensus is no.
>>
>>53704478
Canon quietly says no. Jumper-level shenanigans can of course counter this.
>>
>>53704691
>Too retarded to do anything but party like spoiled teenagers
>Best
>>
Should I give my companion a reach scarab or batman abilities

Can't afford both
>>
Remember when I made jumps? Me neither.

Nightmare Empower [400 - Discount Weird Guy] - It is a primal thing, the mind of a sentient being. Although reason, memories, and love can be what stands between you and the great beyond, there is no denying that things like hate, fear, and pain have their own power as well. You have learned how to tap into your Nightmare, your personal source of bad memories and painful experiences, and change it into power. By dipping into your own personal font of insanity, you can quickly heal your physical body and restore ‘mental’ energies, such as psionic power, going from on the ropes to fully revitalized in seconds. It can even give you a huge boost of willpower, fueled by your hate.

However, this is dangerous - each time you use this, you mentally damage yourself as all your worst memories and aspects scrape against the surface of your mind. Used sparingly, this will just exhaust you. Overused and abused, you may become something twisted, yourself. Alternatively, you can opt for a reverse of the process - by spending a small fraction of your mental strength or energies, you can immediately purge your mind of negative emotions or outside influences, leaving you in a calm reverie that lasts for up to an hour. During this time, no other influence - good or ill - can affect your mind without you desiring it.
>>
>>53704841
Yeah? What house is better?
>>
>>53704905
All of them.
>>
>>53704904
Looks good, Heavens.
>>
File: DU.jpg (17KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
DU.jpg
17KB, 480x240px
So was anyone else looking forward to Universal's Dark Universe aka Monster Avengers?

I went into The Mummy with an open mind and...was disappointed. Wasn't bad but wasn't exactly good either, something to play in background while working on jump builds.

I get engaged when watching a movie so if my mind starts wandering that's a bad sign. I did have one thought that popped up though.

Animals were mummified as well, how scary would a mummy dog be?
>>
>>53704844
Reach scarab. So you don't get out-batmanned
>>
>>53704969
Pretty much my same reaction. Like I said, Princess Mummy was the most interesting thing about it and I ended up rooting for her because all the other characters were just pale imitations of the original ones. Well, Cruise, Crowe and Johnson did their best with a shallow script.

>mummy dog

Slightly less adorable than mummy princess
>>
>>53704844
This depends on the companion and what abilities they already have. However in general I would say it depends. In the short term the power and versatility of the scarab are going to be hard to beat. However if you import companions a lot that power may become less of a factor. It can’t grow with them. The Batman abilities however are always going to be useful and are a pretty good long term investment.
>>
>>53704941
How about nah. All the houses are garbage except Cynis, those guys know how to live. The others are just a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>53704494
>>53704969
>>53705004
Mummy Princess companion option when? Also, is it worth watching? I was going to try and see it some time, but now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>53705004
Princess Mummy just comes off as the woman who got scorned and probably would have made a good waifu and been completely fine if fate didn't demand her to get fucked
>>
>>53705008
If your concept of living is rampant hedonism you must be a very young jumper.
>>
>>53705035
Why not undo that by fucking her a different way?
>>
>>53705004
I haven't seen it yet, but I gotta know: in a relevant jump, would it be possible to waifu said princess?
>>
>>53705031
>>53705035
>>53705047
>>53705058
>tfw everyone wants to fuck the mummy
>>
>>53705031
>worth watching?

I'd wait for it to come to HBO/Starz/Cinemax or DVD if I were you. I'm not able to recommend someone to pay price of theater ticket to watch it.
>>
>>53705082
I know, right?

>not wanting to be the mummy
>>
>>53705031
>>53705035
>>53705047
>>53705058
>Wanting a TP Zombie

>>53705105
>Wanting to BE a TP Zombie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYojICojGhc
>>
>>53705104
Alright then, thanks for the heads up, anon.
>>
>>53705082
Mummy is literally the most interesting character in the movie
>>
>>53705148
>>53705148
>Mummy is literally the most interesting character in the movie
Agreed, movie should have spent more time showing her as a tragic character rather than straight villain.
>>
>>53705105
I have a confession Anon. I was also one of the people trying to waifu mummy princess.

You can already be the mummy through Tomb Kings so it's no biggie to me.
>>
Well I see you assholes have been active.

Right. Quick WoW question: Anyone want me to incorporate stuff from the WoW TTRPG, or would people prefer that to stay in it's own separate and kinda dead & abandoned canon with no crossover between the two?

Reason I ask is JESUS CHRIST I WANT RUNEMASTER STUFF BADLY.
>>
>>53704969
>Dark Universe aka Monster Avengers

And here I thought it was going to be a reboot of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
>>
>>53705252
I vote including the TTRPG stuff. There's plenty of it that doesn't conflict with current canon and nicely fills out gaps in the lore the WoW team will never explore.
>>
>>53705252
Can you just include Runemaster stuff without having to include the whole canon, or is it tied pretty heavily together?
>>
Another anon here. Given the fact that the second game in the Banner Saga series is already been out for quite some time, and the third game is on its way, is there any reason to suspect an update to it?
>>
>>53705105
You can do both.

>>53705132
>Not wanting those bandages for a sexy contrast with her brown skin.
>>
>>53705266
Yeah, monster avengers.
>>
>>53705280
I haven't seen Obfuscation in a while, so I'm doubtful.
>>
>>53705279
Mostly tied heavily into the canon. There are a few named "Runemasters" in-game - see Runemaster Molgeim - but their stuff is FAR different from TTRPG Runemasters.

Here's a link to their WoWpedia page and a quick summary: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Runemaster
MAGICAL TATTOO-WIELDING BARBARIANS
>>
>>53705280
Maybe someone could do jumps for the next two games, but like anon said the current's jumpmaker hasn't been seen for a while
>>
>>53705282
>Wanting a waifu made of jerky.
There's a joke about snapping into a Slim Jim here, but I can't find it.
>>
>>53705297
>>53705307
Fair enough.
>>
>>53705325
>Not properly hydrating your mummy girl
>>
>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-1271#post-35868199
Lol, look at this entitled piece of shit.
>>
>>53705335
Jeeze guy, ease up on the self-loathing.
>>
>>53705282
I dislike bandages as accessories because I can't disassociate them with illness, injury, or poverty. Cannot into at al.
>>
Dark Universe Plan

The Mummy - Not a great start
Bride of Frankenstein - Has anyone watched this?
Creature from the Black Lagoon -might have promise
Invisible Man - As long as it's not Hollow Man
Van Helsing - 2004 film is a guilty pleasure
Wolf Man - Why can't we get this one first?
Frankenstein - Wait, why does come after Bride?
Dracula - Potential
Phantom of the Opera - Really?
Hunchback of Notre-Dame - How about we just watch the Disney version?

Overall I think if the next film fails to perform the series will be dead.
>>
>>53705335
No.
Why do you care about SB so much that you have to bring it to our collective feet like a dog fetching the paper?
Do you expect some sort of reward?
Because if my dog did this I'd bap him on the head and tell him he's a bad dog. Then I'd lock his outside for a while.
>>
>>53705357
I dig sickly girls or girls with burn scars and shit so it doesn't bother me personally.
>>
>>53705335
Lol, look at your bitchass whining about sites he professes to hate

>>53705360
Yeah, it's not looking good. China better pull through with domestic sales.
>>
>>53705360
>Bride of Frankenstein
>Before Frankenstein
I agree, the hell?
>>
>>53705368
>I dig sickly girls or girls with burn scars and shit
Would you say that you're a bit of a teratophile?
>>
>>53705360
>Really?
I knew a girl whose greatest desire was to fuck the Phantom.

She introduced me to a cool song too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuikvl7zt3E
>>
>>53705380
Not him but Balalaika's fine af, think anon means the sexy battle kind of scar and not the third degree burn victim kind
>>
>>53705380
No, actually. The closest I've ever gotten to that is one of Ray-K's girls who really activates more of a 'cute' reaction.
>>
>>53705325
>tfw the slim jim snaps you
>>
>>53705368
See, I don't mind burn scars, as long as they're actually scars. It's the "not having healed yet" part that bothers me. Possibly because I prefer my waifus/husbandos not to be fragile.
>>
I know Gaunlet's not around, but if we take the Autobot invasion destiny in the Exalted Mortals gauntlet, won't they be screwed as a Companion because literally all their stuff is back home?

Especially since their stuff can't be upgraded or swapped without those Vat complexes in Autobotland.
>>
>>53705382
>I knew a girl whose greatest desire was to fuck the Phantom.
Women always go for the sensitive damaged guy, I mean look at Loki fan girl. If it came down to it 99.99% wouldn't wan't to touch Phantom's ugly mug.

>>53705372
>China better pull through with domestic sales
Doubt it, they're trying to boost their own film industry and I don't think 19th century western horror is a big draw for them. Not unless they have films set in China.
>>
Anyone got a link to a free online copy of Hunter: The Age of Magic by any chance? Autism demands I find out what that rapscallion gets up to after posessing a demon's body

>>53705442
You wouldn't think they'd like giant robots either, and they love Transformers. And for the record-all the ones I know hate all the pandering in Age of Extinction too.
>>
>>53705252
Incorporate it. Even if it's just a few bits and pieces here and there, it's better than nothing. It's not like a WoW TTRPG jump could be made without being very same-y to the one you're making anyway.
>>
>>53705335
Why don't you just report them a couple times again so that they'll stay dead or something?

Oh wait then you'll have nothing to shitpost about.
>>
>>53705452
>You wouldn't think they'd like giant robots either
Wat. Where'd you draw that conclusion from?
>>
>>53705442
>>53705463
Now for a friendly reminder that Kiss Players is an Asian-adaptation of Transformers.
>>
>>53705452
>Giant Robots
>Asians
How can they not love it?
>>
>>53705380
Different anon, but while it's not something I actively seek out, it's definitely something that I think can be cute. It kind of plays on an intense protective/gentleness. Which makes sense, because that's exactly how I end up with a lot of my companions.
>>
>>53705471
>Kiss Players
"derives its name from its controversial gimmick, which involves Transformers getting "power-ups" when they are kissed by human girls"

....DAFUQ JAPAN?!?!?!?!
>>
>>53705498
IT

GETS

BETTER
>>
>>53705520
DO NOT.
>>
>>53705520
Was it the A-bombs?
Was it the centuries they lived in isolation?
Was it the rapid modernization they were forced to undergo in the 19th century?
Is it all the raw fish they eat?

WHAT FUCKED JAPAN UP?!?!?!?!?!
>>
File: the-wolfman-2010.jpg (13KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
the-wolfman-2010.jpg
13KB, 500x300px
>>53705360
>Wolf Man - Why can't we get this one first?
We did, no one watched it.

Also I wish Waner Bros., Universal, and everyone else who's trying to start their own cinematic universe would just ease into it like Marvel did instead of jumping in head first and promising the world.
>>
>>53705549
Repressed societies get weird porn. Go look into the porn we had in the Victorian era, lots of really intense hair and smell fetishes going on.
>>
>>53705549
You're now imagining Optimus Prime deriving pleasure from Marissa rubbing the rim of his gas tank
>>
>>53705275
>>53705458
I guess we doin' it boys.

Runemaster (300 CP):
“Now, I won’t lie - this will be excruciating painful. But you’ll thank me later.”
The art of runes is valued by many cultures within Azeroth and Draenor alike. Enchanters and Scribes alike use runes in their scrolls and vellums to empower the weaponry and garb of their allies. Yet there is an art even more ancient than these, older than written speech and language, primitive yet complex. This art is mastered by the wild, reclusive, and exceedingly rare Runemasters, who carve, etch, or ink the runes into elaborate and fantastic tattoos across their skin.

Where a Druid becomes one with the land by living alongside, a Runemaster becomes unto a microcosm - for each of the runes that make up the patterns on their skin are based upon patterns: Patterns of ley-line energy that ripple beneath the earth. Patterns within nature, such as the rings within the trunk of the tallest tree within a grove, or the grains within a specific stone, or the crackling air above an open flame.

Each pattern becomes a symbol, something with natural meaning, and the runemaster captures that meaning with their skin as a canvas. Each rune tattooed upon a Runemaster’s skin, or administered to a runemaster’s ally, confers the natural power and energy that that rune represents. The pattern of swift water could confer increased speed, or the pattern of a tree’s aged rings could grant a natural armor.
And now you, traveler, may count yourself as one of the Runemasters.
>>
>>53705360
>>53705574
I watched Wolf Man.
Hell, I enjoyed it.
Benicio Del Toro and Anthony Hopkins kept that movie alive between action sequences by sheer force of will.
>>
>>53705574
Why are you posting with your name on? Jumpmakers aren't allowed opinions here.
>>
>>53705549
Yes.

Mercury...mercury changes a man.

>>53705615
A while ago you said something about Thrall becoming a world shaman. What does a world shaman do, rock Azeroth to sleep?
>>
File: Victorian booty.jpg (60KB, 565x792px) Image search: [Google]
Victorian booty.jpg
60KB, 565x792px
>>53705577
Nah, Victorian era guys were all about the booty, how else explain those dresses?
>>
Any good magic perks that can copy item enchantments?
>>
Hey, anyone know any perks that assist in mass production? Preferably stuff that works with magitech or potions as well, but just tech is fine too.
>>
>>53705651
They might have been into booty, but they were into hairy, unwiped booty.
>>
>>53705655
Marvel Magic has a perk in the Genius tree that lets you study and learn enchantments.
>>
>>53705615
What kind of powers do I get for drawing dickbutt on myself?
>>
>>53705642
World Shaman was basically the fancy-ass title he took up via momentarily taking the Aspect of Earth's position on the circle of Aspects, as well as heading the Earthen Ring and being the driving force in combating the Twilight's Hammer and Deathwing.

>>53705671
An eye for where the key insertion of memes and memery can improve a situation.
>>
>>53705656
By perks are you including items / warehouse attachments?
>>
>>53705709
Everything but the mass robot assembly line thing in Red Alert 3, since I didn't get the Robots in the Warehouse Supplement.
>>
Do you jumpers cofveve?
>>
File: 1496901944635.jpg (108KB, 1024x706px) Image search: [Google]
1496901944635.jpg
108KB, 1024x706px
>>53705749
Yes. I like me a good cup of covfefe in the morning before spreading the glory that is Vampire Communism.
>>
>>53705747
Well in that case you probably want to grab the Pixel Transmogrifier (and optional the Stupendous Unmogrifier upgrade) from Kid Radd.

You may also want to look at the options available to you in the Minecraft jump.
>>
Hey, how does your essence transfer between exalted jumps?

Do you end up having individual essence ranks for each exaltation or do you take the highest available essence rank and apply it to all of them?

Actually, come to think of it, you do get to stack your exaltations, right?
>>
>>53705822
Yes, you can stack it. It's left up to fanwank, but a reasonable interpretation was that since each Essence score represents different types of attunement and enlightenment that they would be separate between Exaltations.
>>
>>53705822
This is one of those fanwank things. Seen a lot of people stacking exaltations tho.
>>
>>53705820
I'll start looking into it. Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>53705886
Remind me, why do we care about a shitposter from SB again?
>>
>>53705747
Tenchi Muyo has the Matter Conversion Apparatus - any old garbage in, get any chosen periodic element X out at a 3:1 ratio.

For unlimited X, hook up Animal Crossing's Golden Watering Can (or any other infinite liquid supply) to the input hopper of the Apparatus.
>>
Oh and real fast - the anon who asked a while back if the 200 CP in the Companion section could be used to discount the more pricy ones?

Here you go.

Special Offer!: You receive up to 200 CP to spend in this section freely on any of the named Companions available, or on Seeking Their Soul.
>>
>>53705656

supreme commander
>>
>>53705896
he's still convinced that people here give any shits about that SBer, and he's busy crossposting as much as he can to make up for when SB was down. just let him ramble on like a retard.
>>
Are there any jumps other than Symphogear that let you turn a monster from another jump into a weapon/armor/item?
>>
>>53705615
So are the various TTRPG classes going to be represented via perks, then?

Just curious is all.
>>
>>53705886
Lol Bill Clinton started shitposting on snapchat.
>>
>>53706023
Those that aren't heavily tied to an existing class (like Gladiator being basically another form of Warrior, or the different Druid sub-types like Druid of the Fang, etc), yes. Although some are connected enough that they'd count for the Mixed Discounts, like Pyremaster or Plagueshifter.
>>
>>53705918
Between this and the Transmogrifier, I could get a decent assembly line going, I think. Design an AI to work the system so I can convert giant tubes of rare materials into whatever I want to make.

Now to resist the temptation to collapse local economies via ex nihilo item generation.

>>53705949
Thanks, but I'm saving that for lategame.
>>
>>53706023
>>53706056
Fuck. But you know what that means Anon?

MECHA SECTION.

BECAUSE FUCK YEAH STEAM WARRIORS http://wow.gamepedia.com/Steam_warrior
>>
>>53706044
Please don't insult Bill Clinton by comparing him to garbage like dirge.
>>
>>53706137
Okay sure whatever you say man you're the boss okey dokey artichokey.

Cool beans.
>>
>>53706137
>The shitposter likes that incompetent pervert.
>>
>>53706104
That's a little bit steamy.
>>
>>53706179
You're comparing an SB-er famous for shitposting to someone who a President of the United States, it's pretty clear that it's a stupid comparison..You don't need to like what he did to recognize that he's more influential than your SB namefag will ever be.

Even if you're a SB shill there's a point when it goes beyond stupid.
>>
>>53703165
>>53704261
Godspeed, Anons.
>>
>>53706208
You got so triggered by that. You really are Mentally Hill.

I wonder how bad the election pissed you off?
>>
>>53706179
>implying you know anything about Clinton's presidency
He wasn't a bad president, he was an adulterer.
>>
I'm just fucking reporting all this dumb bullshit.

I don't care if I catch a ban at this point. Sooner or later something fucking gets done.
>>
>>53706104
Does this mean we're getting Warden skills and their cloaks, too?
>>
>>53706233
Bad president too. His social programs helped lead to a dip in the economy, and he was a corrupt little fucker that liked getting involved in foreign wars.

But hey, you know this isn't actually about him, right? It's about mocking the shitposter on a revealed weakness. Don't fuck this up by grandstanding for your beloved 90's memories.
>>
>>53706233
Most Americans don't give a shit about what their presidents have done. Obama's term was spent mostly groaning about how Obama fucked up everything. Bush's term was spent mostly groaning about how Bush fucked up everything. Now they voted in the DRUMPF. I'd say he makes Clinton look pretty tame.

But then you get people in Britain who consider Princess Diana a whore off tabloid news and refuse to acknowledge she ever did anything that mattered either so it's the same eveyrwhere
>>
>>53706208
I dunno man. Judging by your fixation on Dirge I'd say he's more influential to your life at least compared to Clinton.
>>
>>53706242
Why would you get banned for reporting.
>>
>>53706258
>Judging by your fixation on Dirge
You're pretty funny anon, I'll give you that.
>>
>>53706269
False reporting, if a mod thinks your report isn't worth their time they can ban you, usually you get a warning first I think, but if you keep reporting and the mod doesn't agree, you get a ban, and it's considered one of the worse offences, so I think that means a long ban time.
>>
>>53706269
Abuse Of The Report Function.

>>53706246
Yep.
>>
>>53706104
There is nothing about this that I do not love.
>>
>>53706269
Because the mods don't want to deal with namefag drama which is exactly what this is. Both the shitposter and the shills are equally annoying, and whenever you say anything bad about this guy who literally contributes nothing to our thread except shitposts now, they bring out the pitchforks and wave them around like it's supposed to mean something. Did they think people weren't going to get fed up with their namefag bullshit? Or did 4chan change so much that we obsess over namefag drama now?
>>
>>53706269
Announcing your reports breaks the rules too.

>>53706271
Yep, definitely triggered. Thanks for giving us more ammo against you, retard.
>>
>>53706325
Sure what else do you want to know? Panty size? Nude pics? Maybe some snapchats? Gotta get triggered harder amirite?
>>
>>53706256
>Brits buying into retarded leftie news on American politics.
All your candidates on all sides are fucking morons so I guess I can understand turning off your brain, though.
>>
>>53706324
How about you stop being so fucking obviously the shitposter yourself?
>>
>>53706344
Yeah sure, post some pics. You being an ugly fat girl would make it even better.
>>
>>53706368
That's politics the world over.

At this point I'm just watching everything while waiting for the fire to rise.
>>
>>53706368
I can at least agree with what Corbyn is saying on some accounts, and his game is on point, so at least that's better than Drumpf.
>>
JumpChain was a mistake.
>>
File: 1380395296640.jpg (183KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1380395296640.jpg
183KB, 1280x853px
>>53706378
much ugly, such wow, umu
Thread posts: 563
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.