[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1545: Pls Rember Tis Edtion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 624
Thread images: 66

File: Infamous_Pokemon_Warehouse.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Infamous_Pokemon_Warehouse.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53673347
>>
When will SB leave
>>
>>53682033
They already died what are you talking about?
>>
File: dogentersthefray.jpg (64KB, 540x399px) Image search: [Google]
dogentersthefray.jpg
64KB, 540x399px
With the upcoming WoW remake, I can't help but recall the absolute clown suits I'd get with my mismatched gear.
Jumpers!
Describe your impractical and/or silly clothes and armor!

Pic unrelated. Dogs are just cool.
>>
Hey anons, how can I become a hivemind of around 15 bodies?
>>
>>53682047
Worm or Hero BBS
>>
>>53682037
Say what?
>>
>>53682037
The thread was closed Anon, they're not actually dead.
>>
I need a persona of the chariot arcana, tentatively with a tie to 'monsters' and/or 'godslaying'.

I was going to use nobunaga, but that his GUNS AND GUNS AND GUNS fit one of my other companions better.
>>
Jump # 139 Garzey’s Wing
Background: Ferarios (+100)
Perks:
*Humans are just Humans (100)
*Little Wings (0)
*Annoying But Adorable (200)
*Why do you think this is the work of a Ghost? (200)
*Oh, I see, people communicate by Telepathy in this world (200)
*Warbeast Breeder (400)

What? No seriously what? Ok this world was just dumb. The people were annoying and I hated them but they were people so I helped the slaves get free. Usually I tried to help subtly because they didn’t trust me at all. I was very tempted to have Eyes teach them to be smarter or start improving their intelligence with magic but the first would mean subjecting Eyes to their stupidity and the second they would refuse because they didn’t trust me.

I mended and enchanted weapons for them or summoned them. I healed the sick. I sang and helped them in battle. They made it to the stupid tree and I snuck off and summoned my companions, we spent the rest of the time adventuring and wandering around (thankfully I had a human alt form). I didn’t want to subject them to the stupidity of the world and tried to avoid doing so as much as possible. I considered pouring mind enhancing drugs in to all the water supplies but decided against it as it would have cost too much resources.
>>
>>53682087
>Monsters, Demons, or Godslaying.
>But decided that.
>>
Did the SB thread really die? How did that happen? Will it ever come back? Who are we supposed to mock if there is no SB thread?
>>
>>53682100
>Ok this world was just dumb.
That's putting it mildly.
>>
>>53682114
Two of them started shitposting at each other, and the thread was closed.

I'd say give it a week and it will be back.
>>
>>53681589
But under that assumption, what's the point of Hammerspace Lock?
>>
File: 1423966213344.gif (2MB, 449x290px) Image search: [Google]
1423966213344.gif
2MB, 449x290px
I've been away for a while. What jumps have been made in the last month?
>>
>>53682207
BLADE accidentally made a xianxia gauntlet. It's called tap titans.
>>
>>53682086
It's not that hard to get their thread closed and I could definitely see someone doing it just to fuck their jumpmakers over.
>>
>>53677517
>>53678281
>>53681015
>>53681360
>>53681493
Ok, looking at again at Toon resiliency.
1: I think a bit of the problem with the jump is that the toon 'cartoon stuff doesn't kill you' is spread out among the different types while still having a lot of overlap.
1a: this can make it hard to have a toon can can survive all the stuff the cartoons say should not be able to really hurt them.
1b: the basic toon package need to be buffed to have that stuff built in instead of optional.

2: the toons 'indestructibility' itself. The way I see it, a large part of it comes from the fact that they are like T 1,000 terminators. They are basically a undifferentiated mass of homogeneous 'ink' at the base level. They can have internal bones and organs, but don't rely on them to function. Bludgeoning, Cutting, Stabbing, Shooting them with bullets (and even the shock-wave form modern high speed bullets) mainly just move that mass around. For meatsuits like us where the position of our matter matters, randomizing our bodily structures hurts us. For liquid metal robots, Shaggoths, and Toons, it is an inconvenience at worst, or a set-up for a gag at best. Scaling it up won't help a lot unless it manages to destroy the underlying ink itself.

Stuff like Martian Ray Guns (a canonical 'future' tech seen in cartoons) probably do vaporize some of the ink in the very center of the blast, but this is not a lot in the grand schema of things, compared to the total mass of a toon.

3: Hammerspace helps with both issues. How do toons change size? Well besides it being funny, they store excess mass in their hammerspace when not in use. Thus would also help a toon blown to bits pull itself together quickly during the screen cut, the pieces going into hammerspace and used by the main body to regain full size.

Eraser is a chemical compound designed to be super effective at degrading the ink directly (even hammerspace ink maybe), not just dispersing chunks and drop of it around the area.
>>
Repeating my question, would Grail Mud be able to corrupt the Red or the other color forces like the Green in the DC universe?

If not, what would happen if I embed the Grail Shard into an avatar of one of the colors?
>>
>>53682114
Go back to mocking cyoag. SB dying doesn't affect us at all. The only jumpmakers that disappear are SJ-Chan and Dirge, everyone else will just migrate here or go to reddit/QQ. Hell SJ-Chan and Dirge might even go to reddit/QQ
>>
>>53682237
That would be some impressive shitposting were it true. Way better than our usual fare.
>>
>>53682244
Anon, could you look at this?
>>53676217 >>53681273 >>53681589 >>53682203
>>
>>53682039
My birthday suit.
>>
>>53682087
Well, Chariot Arcana are usually mythical warriors or war gods. And those do tend to do a lot of monster slaying. You aren't lacking for options. So just off the top of my head I'm going to suggest Verethragna, the Persian god of war and victory. His Ultimate Persona form can be Mithra, Verethragna's master who is an even greater hunter of evil demons and monsters.
>>
>>53682244
I'm suggesting spelling out how the toons invulnerability works, and then jumpers can figure how other stuff not seen in cartoons would or would not work.

Like Fire and intense heat might work against Toons. Not 'a swipe with a flame thrower and the toon has a comically ash covered face flame' but John Carpenters 'The Thing' fire, where you dig a pit, fill it with helicopter fuel and monster parts, and make sure the damn think _stays_ on fire from duck till dawn type fire.
>>
>>53682326
Ult is actually Enkidu, already decided that one.
>>
>>53682273
If you take the three minutes to go look at the post history of the two people that got the thread shut down you might realize that the argument which got them shut down has been rehashed several times. Both of them are famous in SB for starting arguments that go on nonstop until people beg them to stop. If they got reported every time and this was the response every time, even if Adarx interfered the thread would be permanently kill before long.
>>
File: TinkerRaven BellLoft Anon.jpg (143KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
TinkerRaven BellLoft Anon.jpg
143KB, 600x583px
>>53682100
>>
>>53682356
Oh, okay. Would you like a more Babylonian war god, then? I mean, there's no necessity for the base and ultimate to be from the same mythology, in P5 Captain Kidd upgrades to Sun Wukong of all things. But, you know, could be fun.
>>
>>53682399
Wow awesome job, thanks.
>>
>>53682415
Honestly, as my personal preference, I don't like using gods as a base. As an Ult, fine, but as a base should 'just' be a hero or demigod, or something along those lines.

But, sure. Hit me up with whatever you've got.
>>
>>53682263
I assume Grail Mud would not be able to infect the whole color force just by corrupting one of its avatars. There's no real primary source for you to target for corruption.
>>
File: Updated casual banchô-Anon.png (520KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Updated casual banchô-Anon.png
520KB, 1500x1500px
>>53682039
Why describe what I can show?
>>
>>53682271
ASA probably wouldn't be too happy if his personal jumpmaker disappears, but I'm not sure if anyone would care about SJ-Chan disappearing.
>>
>>53682310
>Anon, could you look at this?
Ok
>>53682203
The point of the Hammerspace Lock there would be to deny access to a hammerspace by an authorized user.

Look at the hammerspace like a car. It comes with a key use the car. Open the door, start the ignition, etc.

Hammerspace Thief is the skills necessary to use the car anyway. Opening the door with a hanger, hotwiring the car, etc.

Hammerspace Lock is the ability to place a Boot(TM) on the car. The authorized owner still has a key, but not for the boot.

Or a different analogy. You had a long day, pull up to your house, and see some asshole put a padlock on the front door on top of the deadbolt. So you need to deal with the new lock to get inside.
>>
>>53682465
Why are you here bancho? Are you some kind of masochist? I get you wanna keep doing the whole jumpchain thing but what's the point of being in the thread? People hate you here, you hate people back. Do you need to socialize with us? Just go away, real simple. You can keep doing Jumpchain stuff, but no one wants to hear from you, we told you that, so why do you push yourself on the community?
>>
>>53682448
Well, you're doing a demigod as an ultimate, so a god as a base kind of works as an inversion. But the one I'm going to suggest is actually both a human and a god. Belus was a later-day incarnation of Bel Marduk, the god who Mesopotamian legend says founded the city of Eridu and the state of Babylon. In later history the legend was changed so that he was originally a man and only became a god after a lifetime of great deeds and monsters slain, elevated to the heavens to become the god of war. So he did all the impressive stuff in his legends when he was still a human, if that suits you better.
>>
>>53682039
Twice I had to wear weird/funny clothes because of Drawback.
In Neverwinter nights, my armor was an odd patchwork of oddly colored leather pieces with a big feathered hat (because my jumper is a bard)

The second time was in DC Occult where I tried for a knock off of Zatanna's costume but it came off as cheep and trashy. It was really awkward because I had a ton of her relatives as companions which meant we hung out a lot.
>>
>>53682478
Ah, so Hammerspace Lock is actually "Lock Other People's Hammerspaces So They Can't Use Them" and the stuff about being able to protect your own hammerspace is just what happens normally without the perk.
>>
>>53682519
>Why are you here bancho?
He's made actual jumps.
PS238, or Captain Simian & the Space Monkeys most recently.
He has the right, Narmtastic Orange Crush colored chainsaw codpiece and all. Just roll your eyes and scroll past. He is far from the worst thing here. Mega-Autist from last thread is way worse.
>>
So I've got my main weapon but I'm thinking about getting another. Maybe a book that does stuff. Anyone know jumps that have cool books that do things (not the Book of Darkness from Nanoha)?
>>
>>53682685
vampire diaries has a book that lets you access all of your books.
>>
>>53682595
You have a bit of a point there. Though, as far as i'm aware, Enkidu isn't human enough to be a demigod.

Bel Marduk, I'll look him up.

...Actually, on that note, got any female suggestions?
>>
>>53682685
Well, Val's got Nier somewhere down on her list, so you could eventually get Grimoire Weiss. He's pretty cool.
>>
>>53682659
You're forgetting the dead rising gauntlet, Dan versus,Infinicon,the original versions of the animal Crossing and borderlands jumps, I also made Ghostbusters but Ghostbusters is up for replacement since I couldn't salvage the mess I made of it.

>>53682697
>Enkidu

pretty sure that guy is a Bigfoot anon.
>>
>>53682685
Well if you are looking for a weapon and a book you might like the Grimmoire from RWBY. It's a spellbook/Mallet and it can mimic grim attacks of grim that you kill. One of few actual book weapons I can think of.
>>
>>53682697
For Chariot Personas with a Mesopotamian feel? No, I'm afraid not. At least, none that aren't gods.
>>
>>53682740
Considering that I was gonna go with Nobunaga originally, specific mythology doesn't mean much.
>>
>>53682697
Bek Marduk is the King of the Gods in Mesopotamian myth. He slaughtered Tiamat and her army, taking the Tablet of Destiny and thus securing his domination of everything. He was...honestly kind of a dick. He even created mankind just so that they would do all the work while the gods sat around and enjoyed life, and was an arrogant bastard besides that. He's usually represented by the Emperor Arcana, though he's famous for having a storm chariot which he rode into battle, so he should fit for a Chariot Persona.
>>
>>53682659
>He's made actual jumps.
I don't think making jumps correlates to him staying or not.
>>
>>53682634
Not the jumpmaker, but this seems like a fanwank thing. Remember, Jumpchain is NOT a multiplayer game. Normally you (and your companions) are the only ones with perks and perk fiat. So you'd have to decide what happens in the unlikely event two perks exclusive to your side come into conflict.

Like I'd say the the Toon provided Hammerspace could be broken into or locked by other toons for gag as a setting thing as a setting feature. They could probably break into any other pocked spaces created by tech or magic (the same way star trek could probably technobabble a way in), but Hammerspace lock could be used to prevent that (since it is a CP thing)

Any such hammerspaces or inventories gotten directly from a jump (like gamer inventory) would have CP protection and be immune to non CP backed intrusion.
>>
>>53682752
Oh, then we've got lots of examples. I'd go somewhere North African, then. The Berber warrior-queen Kahina was pretty cool, though there are lots of other examples from that region.

>>53682788
Yes, but this is Belus, not Bel Marduk, who was not quite as much a dick in this version because he wasn't a god at the time he did all his conquering. Less power, less corruption. He also didn't have any magic in this version, just superhuman physical feats, so he was much more a conquering warrior sort who would suit the Chariot.
>>
>>53682794
>I don't think making jumps correlates to him staying or not.
Let me rephrase. Jumps I like. Jumpchain needs jump to exist. Running out the people who have made jumps it counter productive. Since jumpmakers need to be here to post jump, he has more right to be here then you do, annoying as you might find him personally.

I mean, he gave me PS238, one of my favorite jumps. What have you done for me that I should choose you over him?
>>
>>53682039
After I devoured Raksi I raided her workshop and stole all her toys. And found her stuff about tattooing armor and objects on the body. An itty bit of improvement and Conjoined Conjures and...BOOM. So now I tattoo armor all over my body. I haven't figured out a way to shift the tattoos yet though.
>>
File: yhvh.png (112KB, 727x677px) Image search: [Google]
yhvh.png
112KB, 727x677px
What are settings where I can kill God?
>>
>>53682870
And what do you like about PS238? I've got a good idea already.
>>
I would like to suggest something. With the third game in the series coming out, will the Banner Saga Jump ever get an update?
>>
>>53682895
the God of high school
>>
>>53682685
Fire Emblem tomes might be a place to look. Combine them with the book >>53682696 mentioned, perhaps?
>>
>>53682961
Have I posted the Ultra Tome from the armsfusion crafter recently?

I feel like I haven't.
>>
File: tumblr_n4zusmczNv1r6qglpo1_500.jpg (151KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4zusmczNv1r6qglpo1_500.jpg
151KB, 500x278px
>>53681411
>"Now, what were you saying about the souls of dragons?"
>"You'll see. Just follow the quest markers."
>"The what?"
>"Oh, right. You're not ready for those yet."

11 - The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

>Age: 28 years
>Identity: Mage
>Race: Dunmer
>Region: Skyrim
>Standing Stone: The Lover
>Perks: Heat Resistance <Free>, Dragonskin <0900>, Clever Craft <Free>, Impact <Discount, 0800>, Monster Lord (Vampire Lord) <0600>, Dual Casting <Discount, 0450>, Thu'um <-0150>, Master of the Arcane (Destruction) <Discount, -0450>
>Items: Elven Weapon <-0500>
>Prophecy: Dovahkiin
>Drawbacks: Dragon Rising <-0200>, Black Sacrament <0000>
>Future: ???

>"Do you want to know something, Jarl Ulfric? I respect your desire for power. Really, I do. You are a man after my own heart. Once this 'Alduin' is dealt with, and the souls of his armies fill me with power, I will gladly aid your cause."
>...
>"I see you need some time to process my offer. Very well! I can wait."
>"Are you sure you want to help HIM?"
>"If I help him, he will owe me. If I help the Empire, they will want to restrain me. Besides, these 'Thalmor' he hates so much remind me too much of the Blue-Eyes. He won't object if I, say, devour the Hearts of their leaders, rain fire and devastation upon their fortresses, and incinerate any enforcers they might send to stop me."
>"...I can't tell if you're being genuinely heroic, or just an opportunist vulture."
>>
Jump #3: Batman TAS

Origin: Vigilante

Perks:
Time Design - 0
Gimmick - 0
Secret Identity - 0
Friend of the Police - 0
I… AM… JUMPER! - 300
All-Star Training - 300

Items:
Costume - 0
>Body Armor - 50
>Utility Belt - 200
Money - 50
>Jumper's Millions - 150
>Trust Fund - 150
>Batman's Superpower - 200
>Jumper Credit Card
Jumper Cave - 50
Jumper Industries - 250

Companions:
Sidekick - 100
Rogue Gallery + 200

Drawbacks:
Extended Stay + 0
Mass Hysteria + 100
Make Em’ Laugh + 200
Gotham Beyond + 300

Gotham. It wasn’t any different – not really. It was Dunwall all over again, only this time the mad men walked the streets with powers of their own. But I had handled Dunwall and I would do the same for Gotham. Batman refused to bloody his hands, but I was soaked in enough blood to drown man; a few more dead villains wouldn't hurt me. I mean, I was probably edgy enough to qualify as a Sith Lord if I started dressing in all blacks and shouting about the unlimited power of the dark side, but what are you gonna do? One change of pace that would take some getting used to was that I was no longer a penniless vagabond, instead being one of the richest men in the world with command over a powerful corporation. And… a friend. A girl, a childhood friend of mine in this life who had joined me in vigilantism. Jane, her name was.
>>
>>53683014
>"...I can't tell if you're being genuinely heroic, or just an opportunist vulture."
Why not both?
>>
>>53683079
I took up an identity I was already adept at donning. The Gunslinger they called me. A bit on the nose, maybe, but then what was I expecting when the man dressed as a bat was simply titled “the Batman”? I took my gun and set out to clean the streets of Gotham. It didn't take long to further my reputation. I had been a small-time vigilante before the jump began, but then I suddenly started doing what Batman wouldn't. The filth of the city started dropping like flies and suddenly everyone was talking about the guy who appeared out of nowhere and gunned down entire gangs.

Jane was… uneased by my sudden willingness to kill, but she didn't really complain too much. Batman, on the other hand, strenuously objected. But, see, here's the thing about Batman: he can't do shit if you simply stop time and teleport away. I like to think he learned what it was like to have someone simply disappear in the middle of a conversation at least in some small part.

The clown and his bimbo were a bit of a problem, but he ultimately wasn't much of a threat to me, no matter how many times he came back from the dead. But once he managed to hurt Jane fairly bad; I made sure he died a particularly gruesome death that time. It wasn't long before I was the most feared man in the city’s seedy underbelly, the lunatic in a bat suit being a footnote beside the supernatural assassin with a gun to your head. The city started getting better, crime died down – which I guess tends to happen when all the people committing those crimes die. Batman never did warm up to me; I even sent him a goody basket on his birthday, but I never got a thank you for it.

I told Jane about my real past, my history as a Jumper and offered her a chance to join me. She thought about it for a while and eventually agreed.
>>
>>53682870
>Running out the people who have made jumps it counter productive
It's only counter productive if you run out of jumpmakers completely. Lose one or two and the remaining jumpmakers will pick up where the others left off. Haven't the last few jumpmakers leaving proved this enough?
>>
>>53682926
>And what do you like about PS238?
Kind of torn between two builds. As a Teacher, my favorite thing is A+ Work, because of the part about
>no matter what you’re teaching them or what kind of limitations or setbacks they may have, you can help your students transcend their limitations and grow to your level of knowledge and strength.
>no matter what you’re teaching them
>no matter...what kind of limitations or setbacks they may have
>you can help your students transcend their limitations
>and grow to your level of knowledge and strength
This is a huge boon you uplifting others.

>I've got a good idea already.
But to make you happy, yes, FISS gets taken in Teacher Build every time.
>Sensei Jumper, do you actually think running laps will let me reach Mach speed? That's not even biologically possible for a human!
>Jumper Charles Atlas says, "I care not for the limitations of the human body, you will transcend it!"
>>
>>53682926
Hey, man, Misc. Meta is pretty cool. There are a lot of niches that I can't fill elsewhere because they're too autistically specific to include in other jumps.
>>
Would taking the undead origin in Universal Monsters let me be a ghost or similar incorporeal undead?
>>
>>53682039
>Requip Magic from Fairy Tale
>Most of my armor is just heavily enchanted cloth or woven metals

I have so many redundant pieces of armor just to avoid this. +5 Fire Resistant Jorts in 6 colors.
>>
File: rqr0w87q14ny.jpg (258KB, 686x2047px) Image search: [Google]
rqr0w87q14ny.jpg
258KB, 686x2047px
>>53682706
Can't come soon enough.
>>
>>53682047
Libriomancer gives you 10 I think.
>>
>>53683130
>Haven't the last few jumpmakers leaving proved this enough?
YOU!
You're that asshole that lives to drive away jumpers, and then once go elsewhere say they are SB jumpmakers who should be ignored and say their jumps are invalid!
I'm on to you anon!
>>
>>53683570
Are you that bored that you've started samefagging because no one will bite your bait?
>>
Quick question on worm because I dunno where to look:
How does Valefor's power work if psychics aren't real in worm? I keep hearing that there are no true psychics, not even ziz is one, so what's up with his? Or Cherish, for that matter?
>>
File: Bobby-Guess who.jpg (153KB, 728x585px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Guess who.jpg
153KB, 728x585px
>>53682926

Not any of those other anons but I like it alot because it has some if not thee best teaching perks in the chain, and I like doing jumps as a teacher sometimes
>>
Anyone know a way to power a Symphogear without music?
>>
>>53683570
He's only done that with one jumpmaker anon. Every other jumpmaker just straight up left. And arguably with all the drama involved with that jumpmaker in question we're better off with him gone. I'd rather not see OAA bitch and whine more about how he was getting harassed
>>
>>53683648
The "no true psychics" is something Glory Girl heard in a basic parahuman studies class (based on researchers grasping at straws) and takes for gospel, along with most of the fanbase because they've forgotten where they heard it from.

While it is true that direct mind-reading is rare, that isn't because shards can't read/write to brains- just they usually filter that information in some way before passing it on to the host instead of giving them their target's stream of consciousness.
>>
>>53683739
Source?
>>
>>53683648
It's just long-ranged matter manipulation targeting the brain. Physically altering it (through whatever mechanism, it's canon that the Entities like to experiment and powers that have similar effects can have very different causes) to get the results desired. Not having mind-body duality doesn't mean you can't have psychics, it just means they're not manipulating the "mental plane" or anything like that.
>>
File: my jumper 4.jpg (563KB, 632x939px) Image search: [Google]
my jumper 4.jpg
563KB, 632x939px
So I am looking for suggestions on jumps to add to my list to roll for again. Here is a list of jumps I have already taken https://pastebin.com/u26SLK0X
Thanks in advance.

8. Free Choice
>>
>>53683739
>>53683774

If that's the case, does YJ's 'Incomprehensible' help against Worm powers? Or does it not do anything since it's all brainwave and meatspace manipulation?
>>
>>53683800
A Gundam setting of your choice. I'd suggest Universal Century.
>>
>>53683079
Jump#4: Star Wars Clone Wars

>Timeline:
New Canon
>Location:
Mandalore
>Origin:
Force Sensitive - 200
>Allegiance:
Republic
>Gender:
Male
>Age
>Species
Human - 0

>Perks:
Cyberneticist - 300
Mechanical Genius - 600
Melee Training - 0

Starting Powers - 0
Absorb/Deflect Energy - 0
Battlemind - 0
Force Body - 0

>Items:
Lightsaber - 0
Apprentice Companion - 200

>Drawbacks:
Prequel Trilogy + 0
Rip Off Darth Vader + 100
Head Made Out Of Gold + 200

And because having to split it up into 4+ posts on a phone is annoying, the writefagging is just going in a pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/Scd2Wt1h
>>
>>53683800
Street Fighter.
>>
File: Bobby-Art.jpg (55KB, 306x414px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Art.jpg
55KB, 306x414px
>>53683800

Gundam Age
>>
>>53683810
I'd say it should still work, the perk doesn't specify mechanisms by which mental control is established. It might not cause the feedback, though.
>>
>>53682244
>1b: the basic toon package need to be buffed to have that stuff built in instead of optional.
One of the reasons I spread it out is that over the various Cartoon shows there are differing levels of violence/Toon durability. Not all Toons get diced into little pieces. For this generic world the reason i'm giving is that not all Toons are made equally, different Toons have different levels of resistances and different abilities.
This is also represented with the "Generic Toon" perk tree, which all three "eras, Inkblot, Traditional and Modern" of Toons have access to which is why it has most of the durability perks in it.

>2: the toons 'indestructibility' itself. The way I see it, a large part of it comes from the fact that they are like T 1,000 terminators. They are basically a undifferentiated mass of homogeneous 'ink' at the base level.

This was exactly my thoughts on the matter, some sort of weird ink-slime creature animated by magic/bits-of-souls etc. But with a wildly divergent "scale" between "More realistic" and "Magic slime creature."

There is a "base" level which all Toons can measure up to but out of that the abilities/resistance differ greatly.

>>53682329
>I'm suggesting spelling out how the toons invulnerability works, and then jumpers can figure how other stuff not seen in cartoons would or would not work.

>Like Fire and intense heat might work against Toons. Not 'a swipe with a flame thrower and the toon has a comically ash covered face flame' but John Carpenters 'The Thing' fire, where you dig a pit, fill it with helicopter fuel and monster parts, and make sure the damn think _stays_ on fire from duck till dawn type fire.
Well I specified just various types of kinetic damage in the Jumpdoc, things like elemental-damage, fire, ice, or exotic damage (magic) etc would still work on Toons.

In the jump itself I'd imagine that the toons had "Cartoon Flamethrowers/Iceguns" or simply had an ability akin to "Reality Warper" to neutralize it.
>>
>>53683800
RWBY.
>>
>>53683755
Worm chapter 3.11 is where Glory Girl tries to call Tattletale's bluff. She's correct in that case, but her reasoning is bullshit;
>“The brainpower you’d need to interpret and decode someone’s unique neural patterns would need a head five times the usual size to contain it all. True psychics can’t exist.”
We the readers will go on to discover that the biology responsible for powers isn't present in the body at all, handled by alien parasites in a parallel reality. That they don't fit in a human skull is utterly irrelevant.

Wildbow also gave WoG that Skitter's power plugged into bug brains as a matter of course, but I'd need some time to dig that up.
>>
>>53683800
Mass Effect
Beyblade
or pick one.
>>
>>53683800
Gundam After Colony
>>
>>53683874
Heck, just the nature of parahuman powers require them to be able to remotely interface with human minds. If shards couldn't read the host's mind, non-passive powers wouldn't exist.
>>
>>53683800
Sonichu
>>
>>53683814
I hope Gundam Future Century will do,. Actually I'll add Universal and do them both.
>>53683828
>>53683831
>>53683873
>>53683885
added
>>
>>53683893
>>53683912
added in reserve
>>
>>53683874
Found it, Wildbow reply in the ch8.4 comment section:
>"Yes, Taylor is telepathic – she transmits information via. yet-unknown channels to her bugs, who respond, and through these same channels, she gets very frequent (to the point that it feels real-time) updates on her bugs’ positions, biology/status, etc. in what’s sort of a very rapid, hyper-detailed echolocation."
>>
>>53682803

>Like I'd say the the Toon provided Hammerspace could be broken into or locked by other toons for gag as a setting thing as a setting feature. They could probably break into any other pocked spaces created by tech or magic (the same way star trek could probably technobabble a way in), but Hammerspace lock could be used to prevent that (since it is a CP thing)
Correct, my intention/thoughts on the matter was that in-jump your Hammerspace is fair game for another Toon to jump-into/steal from.
Hmm I should write a little blurb on that...

That'll be in v1.3
>>
>>53682047
You might be able to wing it with a multi-jump perk combo.
Here's what ya need.
>Some sort of 'you can regenerate from a single limb/drop of blood/cell perk.
>Strong telepathic/psychic powers, like from the Zerg jump, or maybe Half-Life Vortessence or something.
Now when you're injured, your lost parts regenerate into whole extra bodies.
A fair amount of fanwank is involved, but hey, it's your story, man. Do what ya want.
>>
File: overlord_ii-wide.jpg (681KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
overlord_ii-wide.jpg
681KB, 1920x1200px
Looking at the Overlord games jump and it says you awake when the Overlord does something (the something depending on what game you roll). But as far as the games I've played suggest (and I might be wrong here) there's only ever one Overlord at the same time (although admittedly there's some stupid Co-op game now where you're one of a few prospective Overlords).

There's also the Overlord companion option that lets you choose the canon Overlord if you like but that's not really conclusive but may indicate that there is a canon Overlord when you're there.

Are you the Overlord from the game you roll or do you pretty much have to gank him before he gets up a head of steam in a "there can be only one" fashion?

If it is intended as the latter do you think it's too hard a fanwank to make yourself the canon (or at least the only) Overlord instead?
>>
>>53684257
You prettymuch have to gank him if you want to take over his job, yeah.
If it makes you feel any better, that was what the whole final boss battle of first game was about, sort of.
>>
What's the easiest way to duplicate the warehouse stasis pods?
>>
>>53684328
There isn't a way.
>>
If NuBee is here, what would radio star and synesthesia do? Discount technopathy, in line with some sort of read only mode?
>>
If a perk is free and doesn't say it's mandatory, is it optional?
>>
>>53684357
yes
>>
>>53684357
Yes, in every case yes.
>>
>>53684357
I just realized I have like, five different 'you motorcycle good' perks.

Thanks kamen rider.
>>
>>53684349
Really? Damn. How am I supposed to pokemon my way across hundreds of settings then?
>>
>>53684350
I would imagine it would roll the radio wave perception of Radio Star in with the Synesthesia package first of all, so you'd be getting images, tastes, smells, sensations and so on out of radio waves and vice versa, somehow being able to figure out what different things you see, smell and so on would translate to as a radio wave.

Mmmm, also, might need a rank of Empowered Quirk, but you might also gain the ability to play other things you perceive from your teeth speakers, allowing people to "hear" what you "hear" when you see the color blue or taste a fried egg or whatever.
>>
>>53681635
not many people there...
>>
>>53684425
Most people just use cloned Blue Feathers from Harvest Moon for that.
>>
>>53684456
Most of this community is on the IRC anon. If you get the IRC to agree to the jump you can push it past the thread
>>
>>53684488
No, they don't. Stop trying to corrupt a whelp into powerwanking.
>>
>>53684516
Yes they do. Stop looking for a fight where there isn't one.
>>
>>53684325
Just seems weird that the minions would make such a big deal over a canon Overlord who hasn't done anything yet when there's another one already strutting around with his own minions/tower.
>>
>>53684516
>>53684538
Really, there's no way to know what most people do. It's just the option for Pokemoning I see discussed most often, which may be misleading me into thinking it's more popular than it is.
>>
>>53684516
>Corrupt a Whelp
Guy, literally nobody gives a shit. Anything actually Jump or Jumping related would be vastly preferable to whatever argument against "powerwanking" you're going to dredge up. I personally hate the Blue Feather, and it disgusts me that people actually use that loophole instead of simply declaring they don't have to pay to bring people along (because that's effectively what they're already doing?), but it's not like it affects my Jumping experience in anyway.
>>
>>53684568
We do usually get like 70 to 80 people during the day checking the thread out. Might just be a vocal few that do most of the chatting and that combo is popular with them?
>>
>>53684443
Thats the opposite direction from what I was expecting, honestly. The technopathy was inspired by perceiving the radio waves through multiple senses, like being able to see and feel them, rather than being able to see and feel through them.

Though, I do like that sharing ability.
>>
>>53683860
>things like elemental-damage, fire, ice, or exotic damage (magic) etc would still work on Toons.
I'm going to have to disagree about Ice, of only because TotallyNotLoveCraft Toon have a lot in similar with the Thing, the Blob, and stuff like is not going to be harmed by ice.

>One of the reasons I spread it out is that over the various Cartoon shows there are differing levels of violence/Toon durability.
A problem with this is even the old style ones don't all have the same level of immunity. Some inkblot toons bleeding out and dying when shot and other inkblot toons being fine, is not a thing that ever really comes up in the source material.

And neither is physiological differences between different artstyle era's of toons. The gold standard example of this setting, Who Framed Roger Rabbit has toons among old style Betty Boops alongside new style Veronica Rabbit. Both are just as hard to kill.

I see this as fore-brain versus hind-brain stuff. Where toons are very susceptible to placebo. Where their self image, their appearance, any many of their limitations are bound to their subconscious, some inherited from their creator. Modern Toons may be more modern because an illustrator somewhere along the line was more familiar with anatomy, and drew them that way. It caught on because it meant more defined musculature and made then look more human and less Uncanny Valley. But even though they may have more defined internal organs because of that and think they need them, the fact they don't is because survival is a hind-brain thing. You can't think you are unable to breathe and suffocate. A toon thinking they should be dead when their ink is undamaged gets you something like a Toon angel, devil, ghost, zombie version of the toon. Because of that self image thing.
>>
>>53683860
>>53684644
Like I would remove that aging thing from Half-Toons. All toons should have the ability to alter apparent age subconsciously, even it it is dormant in most of them. Popeye may never age, but Rusty Venture did because felt him should be growing up on some level. (Most) Half Toons would grow into adulthood because it is a really ingrained thing.

This also explains how Mickey Mouse was drawn black and white, but is now color, and more then just the color change, has more defined features than he did on Steam Boat Willy. He was able to actualize his self image. (Toon counselors should be a thing in the setting.)

That's why I think all toon regardless of outside appearance should have the same ability to survive, because they are all software running on the same 'ink' hardware. And it also makes things less confusing to people taking the jump, about which toon they should be, what 'you have a toons durability' perk they should be taking.
>>
>>53684613
Very easily. I personally have never used it, mostly because it feels like cheating. Given that the most common item multiplier is Cheat Mode from Minecraft, I could just be easily suggestible.
>>
>>53684624
Oh, well you can still use your interpretation instead, or even use my post to springboard onto some new interpretation. There's no one true way to combine most Quirk Marriages, so as long as people are reasonable about how things mesh it's fine.
>>
>>53684670
In that case, can I basically use it to spy on nearby electronics?

And more importantly, can i still 'see' the invisible girl?
>>
>>53684669
Yeah, never used it either. Though hearing about it so often gave me the impression that a lot of anons had mega harems with the whole marriage thing. I wonder if that's actually common or not now that I think about it.

>>53684708
Sure and sure.
>>
>>53683014
>"Tell me, Red-Eyes."
>"Hm?"
>"Do you believe that what can be given can be taken? That there is nothing in this world you cannot steal, provided that thing can be freely given?"
>"I have not given that question much thought. I would say... yes?"
>"As I expected. You'll fit right in in certain places in this next world. They may not be good places, but..."
>"I know all too well."
>"Whatever works, then?"
>"Whatever works."
>"Have fun with the panda."
>>
>>53684745
What about synesthesia and erasure?
>>
>>53684745
I don't think I could ever use it just to cheese more followers outta jumps, but the idea of using it as a harem builder is pretty tempting. Which I guess makes me a different kind of jumptrash.
>>
>>53684846
Pink tide anon.

Pink tide.

And all the harem perks ever, because holy shit you're going to need them.
>>
>>53683014
>>Drawbacks: Dragon Rising <-0200>, Black Sacrament <0000>
Someone in Skyrim who SAYS he only cares about attaining ultimate power and does not take max drawbacks is unworthy.

Also, not going Drop In for all the learning perks, and taking/making companions, each who is a master of a branch of magic, a master warrior, or master thief is a failure as a Seeker of Power.
>>
Solar, Abyssal, or Infernal Lunar bondmate, /jc/?
>>
>>53684783
>>53684868
Question, is Red-Eyes making these choices, ir is he just getting dropped in the Jump with choices Jump-chan made for him.
>>
>>53684869
Infernal. Transhuman Cosmic Legend Waifu/Husbando > Superhuman Skill Monkey Waifu/Husbando.
>>
>>53684852

I mean, with creative applications of memory spells, who needs harem perks?
>>
>>53684945
You.
>>
>>53684825

I imagine that's a strong one. So long as you can still stare at them with your eyes or "see" and focus on them through one of your other senses, Erasure's effects could continue to apply. I imagine the possibility of losing your target may still be possible, but it'd be a whole hell of a lot harder.
>>
>>53684905
To be fair he did become a Heartless Keyblade Wielder against Jumpchan's own understanding of sanity so...
>>
File: ironreference.png (659KB, 800x1406px) Image search: [Google]
ironreference.png
659KB, 800x1406px
>>53684869
I'm obligated to say Solar, or else Iron will bully me.

Inspired by pic related, sans the horn.
>>
>>53684961
So, I can stare at them with my nose, or the back of my hands, or my eyelids or something?

It's too bad I can't toss Invisibility in there, because then I could stare at them with my everything.

I really like synesthesia, if you can't tell.

Now I just need to come up with, like, seven more synesthesia combos.
>>
>>53684980
who is that?
>>
>>53685008
As long as you can perceive and focus on them, I imagine that would work for "staring" at them, yes. Happy you've found something that makes you happy.
>>
>>53685028
Looks like an oni from Touhou.
>>
>>53685028
Yuugi Hoshiguma, from Touhou.
>>
>>53684745
I think the Cheat Mode blue feather is brought up so much so much because:
1). Buying companions wasn't nearly as common as it is today and a lot of people consider pods as too expensive and limited. Evidence to this is how the feather technique isn't brought up nearly as much as it was in the past. Now people tend to ask for companion options during a jump's creation rather than "how can I get this person" question.
And 2) There isn't anything really like it. Making it unique and kinda special. Thus it goes down with the likes of the 'Biggus Dickus Formula' as something crazy that people had put together. This is amplified by the fact that these formulas are only something that works and makes sense in the contexts of Jumpchain itself. Making it entirely ours. These meta-equations are our children.
Our half-elder god retarded children.

Also, some people just really don't like the thought of having to leave people behind. 10 years can feel really short to a Jumper.
>>
>>53684868
Obviously Nanoha got to him more than he knows.
>>
To the guy asking about what to take in Naruto last thread, go seals/fuinjutsu. Basic stuff is explosive tags, but the top-tier things you can do with it is bullshit like Hiraishin.
>>
>>53684945
If you're already using magic you might as well just use enchantments a la D&D. If they all 'love' eachother and you, no need to warp their memories, yeah? It's high tier creep shit either way, might as well use the more convenient option.
>>
>>53685070
I think people had trouble recognizing her as most art depict her as a well endowed amazonian now.
>>
File: 1475176095079.jpg (540KB, 912x939px) Image search: [Google]
1475176095079.jpg
540KB, 912x939px
>>53685108
This was just the first image I found on short notice that was blue board appropriate. I don't actually keep that many picture files on hand, as some of you may have guessed, usually picking them on spur of the moment.

...that description is definitely the mental image I have of Iron, though.
>>
>>53685036
What exactly does 'UA' stand for?
>>
>>53684598
Wait, now I'm confused. Can I not just go up to someone and be all 'step into my tardis' when I companion them? What if there's no option to companion this character?
>>
File: Black_eagle.jpg (74KB, 371x500px) Image search: [Google]
Black_eagle.jpg
74KB, 371x500px
>>53684783
12 - Kung Fu Panda

>Path: Way of the Fallen <0900>
>Age: 21 years
>Species: Bird Species (Black Eagle) <0800>
>Location: Panda Village
>Fallen Perks: Slithered Body Style <Free>, Sharpened Feathers <Discount, 0750>, Golden Lotus Clap <Discount, 0650>, What Can Be Given Can Be Taken <Discount, 0350>
>Items: Local Wardrobe <0300>, Gong Lu Medallion <Discount, 0000>
>Future: Move On

>"Really? You bought the medallion?"
>"Yes."
>"You know what will happen to you if you use that thing, right?"
>"Do I look like someone who cares?"
>"You cared enough about Tamriel."
>"I... what?"
>"I mean, not even one drunken romp with Sanguine!"
>"Who?"
>"I told you about... no, you know what? Keep not paying attention. We might just get you yet."
>"I can't begin to process what you're saying."
>"Well, then! Let me ask you another question. Would you like to go on an adventure? It's about that time, after all. Grab your friends... oh, wait. That's right. You only ever had one, didn't you? I bet you regret leaving her behind."
>"That's ridiculous."
>>
>>53685036
With soundgarden and synesthesia, can I turn it from sand-singing to sand/earth-bending?
>>
>>53682039
Armor made of spikes. Not with spikes attached but actually fully constructed whole cloth from spikes.
>>
>>53685184
Nope. Yet again we suffer the results of Quicksilver's poor planning skills and subpar design.
>>
>>53685135
50% of the time Yuugi Hoshiguma is also shown to have a bottle or some sort of drinking dish (I don't do japan) of saki in her hand.
>>
>>53685075
Mmmm, I think I can understand on some level from a meta perspective why it made it's mark. There is something I'm curious about now though, regarding the actual utility.

Why do people feel the need to get so many companions? It's partially because I'm real introverted, but at the same time I can only imagine someone sustaining so many normal relationships at any one time. How do people imagining their chains imagine the interactions between all those people? Not to mention if they're using the combo, they're trying to get companions within the limitations of the rules and probably using other rules like companion limits, right? What's the point of getting a lot of companions when most of them aren't going to be around much?

I'm being real here as someone who doesn't get it. Any way to explain?
>>
>>53685256

Shhhhhh

Jazz Hands
>>
>>53685273
IMO, its because once youre done with a jump you leave everyone behind and wont be able to interact with them for maybe hundreds or thousands of years from your perspective. If you take them with you, you always have that character available to sketch quick scenes out with.

Or maybe they're just being leeeeewd
>>
>>53685273
Because I'm not good at writing out long explanations, here is the simplest thing that comes to mind.

Some people want to surround themselves with people they love and love them.
Or to put slightly shorter, some people want to be surrounded with love.

Also, companion limits only how many people can be the the jump. They could still be in the warehouse or in a warehouse extension that was made with them in mind.
>>
>>53685273
Couldn't tell you that one. I'm pretty selective about who I make a companion too, but that's in part because I put a huge emphasis on loyalty, preferably innate. Like you said though, keeping up relations with them all can be a pain if you have too many.

Hmm. Maybe some hive mind perks would help with that.
>>
>>53685150
They're just playing with words. U.A. Academy's actual name is Yuei Academy, which is phonetically the exact same, they just use "U.A." since it sounds more like a school. Yuei itself is another play on words, being an inversion of the kanji used to spell "hero".

>>53685224
I'm not so sure about that one. Vocalizations are the method of control where as Synesthesia deals with expanding your ability perceive. It seems more likely that it would allow you to fine tune your control over sand since you can more easily pick up and adjust all sorts of little details in your singing that other people wouldn't be able to pick up on.

>>53685322
Wouldn't that realistically be a raw deal for the companion though?

>>53685327
I can understand that.
>>
>>53685382
>raw
Oh no, you're lewd too!

I mean, if you get them 'Weight of Ages' or similar, it will very much be like they never left their jump once they go home. Their world's time frame is frozen till you go back / ascend, and they'll be able to function after all that time as well.
>>
>>53685150
Unknown Armies
>>
>>53683825
Interesting story, though I feel like Anakin wouldn't have reacted as well as he did to someone finding out and him and Padme. I also think Dooku and Palpatine would've put up much more of a fight. And Ventress probably would've tried to killer for calling her vennie regardless of how beaten she was.
>>
>>53685209
13 - Adventure Time

>Location: Breakfast Kingdom
>Age: 17 years
>Background: Wizard (Fire)
>Perks: Wiz Biz <Free>, Archmage <Discount, 0700>, Elemental Monarch (Fire) <0100>, Lich <-0500>
>Drawbacks: Stanky Old Wizard Eyes <-0200>, Fear Feaster <0000>
>Future: ???

>"You... you chose to be afraid of cats."
>"Yes."
>"Why not go 'dancing with some babes?'"
>"And distract myself at this critical juncture?"
>"You almost sound like you're trying to... make up for something."
>"Absurd!"
>"Oh, yes. Yes you are. You're slipping and you know it!"
>"Enough! I have lich powers to practice with and you are being very annoying!"
>"You know I'm right. Even a child could see right through you right now. Speaking of..."
>"Huh?"
>"Children. Would you rather save children cursed to become monsters, or a humanity worse than what you saw in Lucy's world?"
>"A ridiculous question."
>...
>"You're serious, aren't you?"
>>
>>53685404
>>53685382
Something to maybe toss in is that there is no guarantee that the Jumper will get the Spark and will be able to return.
Once those 10 years are up, there is a chance that that they will NEVER see each other again.
>>
>>53685150
Well it is just the name phonetically spoken. As for what the name means, my japanese is trash, but in my work trying to figure out that question I have come to the conclusion that the school name actually means something like victory or defeat academy, and the kanji chosen imply the word for hero. But I could be wrong, as I said my japanese is trash.
>>
>>53685404
Perks like that are pretty much mandatory for me. Otherwise leaving almost everybody you know behind every ten years or so, and not seeing them again for hundreds or thousands of years, sounds like a pretty hellish existence.

Besides, it'd be nice to still love your original family and friends if you ever make it back home.
>>
File: 1477193291701.jpg (61KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
1477193291701.jpg
61KB, 680x660px
>>53685273
The shortest explanation is that I like noise. Disregarding harem jokes which are semi-accurate, though his pool of love interests is fairly small compared to the party total, I feel like if I didn't bring crowds of different, even antagonistic personalities along to bounce off of, I would steadily go nuts from the isolation or accidentally form a cult of personality. I specifically pick people I think had a raw deal in canon or are otherwise incredibly difficult to put up with because having people like those around are a reminder that I am alive and still human.

...also, so I have someone to deflect blame to when I forget to do laundry.

Out of character, I like large casts with diverse dynamics - and by default, the Jumper and their companions are the protagonists or most recurring characters. So I tend to max out my party really quickly when I don't have harems, romance, or ever-escalating tire fires on the mind.
>>
>>53685497
but what if you left because of your family and friends, anon
>>
>>53685184
That is the Pod option in the Warehouse supplement. For each pod you can have one "Step into my Tardis" along on your adventures?

BONUS QUESTION? Is there anything in jumpchain that could give the warehouse a facade you could point to and say "There's my Warehouse?"

Other then sticking the key in a mobile Police Box I guess? But I took the portals...

Hoe do you get a spare warehouse key again? I remember a couple options somewhere...
>>
>>53685100
>looking at the Naruto jump
>mfw you can pick up Samurai training and Fuinjutsu Prodigy
>using Hiraishin and Iado to pull off *teleports behind you* "nothing personnel kid" as a viable build
>>
File: 1413540186052.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1413540186052.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>53685457
OH NO
>>
>>53685382
Darn. Well, I guess they can't all be winners.

Also, Gigantification and Explosion seems hilarious.
>>
>>53685524
Well, that's pretty depressing, but I suppose that particular advantage of the perk wouldn't matter to you then. Family is pretty important to me, so stuff like that is very much welcome.

That's why I have a few thousand kids, after all.
>>
>>53685457
You know. I could see Red-Eyes taking the Cursed Children under his wing and teach them to be proud of their powers. They even have red eyes, they're practically good candidates for the Red-Eyes Clan!
>>
>>53685514
>...also, so I have someone to deflect blame to when I forget to do laundry.
This is why one should invest in super genius perks and robotics.

> I like large casts with diverse dynamics
>Just now realise that I grew up with shows like Power Rangers, Pokemon, Digimon, X-Men and Transformers. Shows with with groups of people as the protags rather than just one singular person.
Fuck, that help explains why I like large groups of companions.

This is like that time Justiceanon made me realize I like crazy chicks because of Morticia and Wednesday from the Addams family.
>>
>>53685551
Also, Ninja Party (the more companion import perk) seems hilarious, because the way it looks, it lets you boost your team to 11 Genin and the Jounin-sensei.

>going into the chunin exams arc with 11 people on your team
>>
>>53685404
Egad, you've found me out!

That seems like a weird existence at that point, if they really are just waiting inside the warehouse for sometimes weeks, months or years until they can leave. I get that most perks are fiat backed in some way or another, but the ones like Weight of Ages feel like fridge horror to me.

>>53685471

But unless most of your companions were void of attachment or alone when you picked them up, wouldn't that kind of mindset risk their return to their world forever?

>>53685514

I think some of these views are the ones I have trouble with most from an understanding point of view. I can understand certain parts of that set up, giving people second chances, wanting to bounce ideas off of, but collecting those outright antagonistic and being exposed to one another for hundreds or thousands of years?

That doesn't seem like a formula meant to last, since with that much time you'd have to either grow closer together or farther apart, likely the second, and having people you just can't get along with seems disruptive more than anything. How do those types of relationships go in the long run?

>>53685593

Suggestion for the combined Quirk's name. Little Boy
>>
>>53685184
There's an option in one of the supplements that lets you companion anyone you can convince to come along if they don't have a buy option.
>>
>>53685100
>>53685551
>>53685664
I can't overstate my approval.
>>
>>53685683
...I'm getting the feeling that you don't like sitcoms.
>>
>>53685683
...son of a bitch, now I have to use that.
>>
>>53685712
What supplement is that? I've never seen that, anywhere.
>>
>>53683679
Im sure somewhere on the alchemy side you could fudge things but even then that's not defined properly and you're still gonna have to sing so, start winging it hard
>>
>>53685683
Is there a way to get my own version of One for All, instead of jus inheriting it from All Might?
>>
>>53685732
I mean, there's a difference to having a kooky neighbor you fuck with and vice versa and being around them for Jumper lengths of time, that's all I'm saying. I like sitcoms just fine.

>>53685739
Happy to help!

>>53685780
Not that I know of, sorry. I don't know of anything else existing like it in the world.
>>
>>53685273
I agree. 8 companions is enough for me.

The real question is whether to make a harem or get over my various personality issues and include male friends.
>>
>>53685753
Housing System, in the Supplements folder
>>
File: bernkastelsoriginalcharacter.png (273KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
bernkastelsoriginalcharacter.png
273KB, 428x600px
>>53685683
Well...when I say 'antagonistic', I mean mostly in terms of personality or belligerence, not outright 'I am out to kill you and ruin your life'. If I actually disliked my companions or vice-versa, they would have gone home already, as the earliest point in my chain demonstrated.

If I could describe the relationship, it would be 'odd sense of respect'. The most belligerent person in my party is Erika Furudo, who has mellowed out from her canon self but it still a bit of a jerk and a bully detective. I brought her along both because our rivalry in Umineko was the most fun I had in ages and because the alternative was her living in Bern's shadow for the rest of forever.

These days, she acts as part of the party's intel team and the person who likes to debate with me most. Not argue, lately. Debate. Usually over mysteries or hypothetical scenarios we construct, reminiscent of the canon she came from. She's competitive, stubborn, and more than a bit egotistical...kind of a headache to deal with, but it also makes her incredibly determined as a rival and constantly keeps her skills sharp. We run a tally of who has the wins-and-losses record at the time.

The short of it is that we respect each other enough to work together when it counts, but ultimately compete because we both find it fun or fulfilling somehow. I find her entertaining. She finds being able to outwit a centuries-old sorcerer where she can is fulfilling. That and there are plenty of mysteries in the multiverse for her to tackle.

Of course, this all started with me dryly commenting on her Great Detective abilities when we met. Hence the nickname 'Watson'.

This is the 'worst' person in my party, basically. Does this help illustrate what I was going for?
>>
>>53685732
To be fair, most people in sitcoms work out to be horrible people, or at the very least unpleasant to be around a lot. It's just funnier for an audience to have antagonism, whereas actually living it can be pretty fucking frustrating. So I guess it depends on how you look at your particular chain.
>>
>>53685804
That's all well and good, but they're still limited by the companion limits, right? The thing that makes stasis pods appealing is that they bypass that, if memory serves. But then, I don't think QS ever saw jumpchain becoming what it is these days.
>>
>>53685683
I feel anon's already touched on it a bit, but we have options that'd let inactive Companions have a place other than the Warehouse to live, which could reduce the monotony of life outside the proverbial spotlight. Extremely companion heavy builds have existed long before the ones I know about became available, but you can deal with the issues of being cooped up in a single place for who knows how long to some degree nowadays.
>>
>>53685795
Got a clever name for Radio Star + Synesthesia or for Eraser + Synesthesia?
>>
>>53685683
>That seems like a weird existence at that point, if they really are just waiting inside the warehouse for sometimes weeks, months or years until they can leave.

You can get entire ISLANDS attached to the warehouse. It's not like they're stuck in a closet room under the stairs.

>wouldn't that kind of mindset risk their return to their world forever?
I'm pretty sure the companions can choose to return to their worlds at anytime, even at the very end if desired. A ruling was never made that they can't if you lose. Just that they can stay with you. Though they might be stuck with you if you lose and they choose to stay, but they can still get one last chance before being sent back.
>>
>>53682685
One of the three Holy Weapon Tomes from Genealogy Of The Holy War. There's Valflame, which in canon torched the protag and the protag himself's army. (His son took up his Holy Sword in the second half to fight him).
>>
>>53685273
>at the same time I can only imagine someone sustaining so many normal relationships at any one time
There's actually a perk for this, in one of the Neo-Heisei Kamen Rider jumps, that removes this limit.
>>
>>53685456
>though I feel like Anakin wouldn't have reacted as well as he did to someone finding out and him and Padme
Eh, we were fairly good friends at the time and I wasn't on good terms with the Order and had no incentive for trying to blackmail Padme or anything.

>I also think Dooku and Palpatine would've put up much more of a fight
Was mostly banking on being able to stop time to catch them off guard. And while bullshit future Sidious could have probably still beaten me knowing the shit he got up to, at this point in time he was still "merely" a powerful Sith Lord and was still able to be beaten by Windu. Or was that just part of his plan? Don't remember.

>spoiler
True.

Thanks for reading my stupid shit, though.
>>
>>53685881
>Am now scrambling through them to find this perk.

Also, the reminds me a question I have. In what order should one take the Kamen Rider jumps?
>>
>>53685683
>That doesn't seem like a formula meant to last, since with that much time you'd have to either grow closer together or farther apart, likely the second, and having people you just can't get along with seems disruptive more than anything. How do those types of relationships go in the long run?
It lasts because people aren't monolithic when it comes to relationships. Whether you're an introvert or an extrovert doesn't change that. Somebody that you like today you may not like as much the next day and with time it's something that individuals accept.

In writing when you have large casts, generally there's a linking dynamic between each member of the cast, and while the cast isn't necessarily bound to one another completely, there's generally some sort of relationship between each member. The realistic part behind it is that there's essentially no difference between that sort of dynamic versus real life. You'll probably know a good fifty, hundred people throughout your life, for some people that number increases, for others it's a little smaller. You're not necessarily best buds with all of them.

By the time you've got a couple decades under your belt, looking back, friends come and go. Acquaintances come and go. People die all the time, before what you'd expect to be their time. So the dynamics shift a fair bit. But if the circumstances line up well, then you'd ideally have a core group that only grows over time, because having more people opens up more room to branch out through degrees of separation.

In something as isolated as jumpchain if you ignore the harem jumpers, where everything is tied back to one person, then having large companion groups isn't that bizarre, because it's understandable that your companions could make friends, and they'd want their friends to come along. But if you're exclusively focused on what you want and only what you want, then it becomes less plausible.
>>
>>53685833
Even without the Infinity NGNL there were already ways to bypass stasis pods for the companion limit.
>>
>>53685991
Beside the blue feather nonsense?
>>
Shadow or Mordor Jump. Become the mighty uruk-wraith, hater of everything, especially other orcs, who hates so much he's gonna try to kill sauron?
>>
>>53685882
>we were fairly good friends at the time
Alright, that makes more sense.

>Or was that just part of his plan?
Kinda. According to official sources Windu did beat Sidious, but at that point Sidious would've more or less won regardless of what happened. Even if Mace had killed him he had already planted plenty of seeds of doubt in Anakin's mind and the Jedi would've had a difficult time justifying why they murdered the supreme chancellor.
>>
>>53685798
I've experimented with both in past chains, and I think male friends are pretty good for healthy levels of diversity if you wanted any input on the matter.

>>53685811
Ah, yeah, that's a lot different than I was initially imagining. Rivals and outspoken or ambitious companions are pretty fun to have around just for mixing things up in Jumps that might otherwise be pretty clear cut. Jumper is usually the only OOC person in a setting and can use that to their advantage, and some events can be made more exciting when other OOC problems crop up because of those companions.

>>53685841
Well that's nice to know. I use one of those methods myself in the form of my ship, but was curious how other people operated since I didn't hear methods like that coming up so much.

>>53685853
Maybe Dead Zone for Eraser/Synesthesia? Not really sure for Radio Star/Synesthesia, maybe the name of the below song? It's got radio in the name and pretty weird visuals. It's also just a good song you reminded me of with the question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyCEexG9xjw

>>53685856
I had no idea you could get entire islands attached to the warehouse.

>I'm pretty sure the companions can choose to return to their worlds at anytime, even at the very end if desired. A ruling was never made that they can't if you lose. Just that they can stay with you. Though they might be stuck with you if you lose and they choose to stay, but they can still get one last chance before being sent back
Literally never heard of that until now. Is that an actual thing? That explains a lot to me if so.

>>53685881
How does that work?
>>
>>53685773
Yeah Symphogear seem really restrictive. They can do some cool thing but they're all really specific and they require a super specific power source. At least with regular power armor you can throw in a magic powered generator.
>>
>>53686018
I dunno if you can attach them to the warehouse in any way, but yeah, you can get islands in both The Incredibles and HTTYD.
>>
>>53685975
Showa > Heisei > Neo-Heisei. Just follow the numbers. The Decade Gauntlet is called Part Final and it has its own rules.

Note that Faiz and Hibiki (Heisei Parts 3 and 5) aren't done yet.
>>
>>53686018
>Literally never heard of that until now.
What specifically? The "Companons can return home at anytime" thing? Because yeah, that's a thing. Some people choose to have it be where they have to do it between jumps.

>>53686052
Webmage has Raven House. A deserted hawaiin island that comes with a mansion.
>>
I'm back from five hours of work, what the hell did I miss and what the fuck are you people on about now.

captcha's given me two names eight times in a row now. i think it's trying to tell give me a hint...
>>
File: Zenbu Ignite.jpg (128KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu Ignite.jpg
128KB, 800x1131px
>>53686040
I still like em but that's just me

Im sure there'll be something wacky to mix things up come AXZ (pronounced Axis)
>>
>>53686001
Infinity NGNL bypasses both the active limit and the companion cost, it just doesn't let you import. If you use things like properties you can bypass the companion limit and there are dozens of properties that give you extra companion slots now
>>
>>53686077
>Because yeah, that's a thing.
Uh, no. That's a houserule.
>>
>>53685976
Oh, I understand those concepts perfectly well and practice them in my chain. I have some companions that I don't see all the time or would call a close friend, with those companions having much closer and developed relationships to other companions.

In the context of that statement though, I was expressing disbelief at the thought of actively looking for and taking companions who were actively antagonistic. While in life you might be unable to choose who you associate with on a daily basis, such as being forced to deal with neighbors, coworkers, classmates and such, actually wanting to take along the equivalents of the lazy boss or antagonistic bully archetypes and dealing with them for several orders of magnitude longer than a human can even live just blew my mind.

Heavens clarified what he said and I understood where he was coming from at that point, but I think the original intent of what I had to say holds some merit. If you already deal with limited ways to bring someone along for this long lasting adventure, spending those methods on people that are an active nuisance just seems like a poor idea.

>>53686052
Well that's pretty sick actually.

>>53686077
Huh. . .yeah, that's awesome. How that flew past my radar for years I'll never know.

>>53686087
Pleasant conversation about companions.
>>
>>53686157
Well it's a houserule that I've seen since before the threads hit the triple digits.
It's not like it gives you more power to let your companions return to their worlds when they want. You can't get them back if they choose to leave.
>>
>>53685457
14 - Black Bullet

>Origin: Initiator
>Area: Detroit, USA
>Abilities: Roach <Free>, Rabbit <Free>, Owl <Discount, 0850>, Dolphin <Discount, 0700>, Spider <Discount, 0400>, Mantis <Discount, 0100>
>Items: Varanium Weaponry (Upgrade) <0000>, Cybernetic Upgrade- Welles <Free>
>Offer: They Will All Burn
>Future: Move On

>"...I don't believe it. You took her offer. You actually, really did."
>"It was the only way to save myself, and the clan's next generation."
>"Even so... you condemned them all for the sake of a few. You've sacrificed an entire world on an altar - and not for yourself."
>"No limiter they placed can hold me."
>"I know. But it makes you wonder... what will you do now? You have all of these children, and their fantastic powers. Powers you and Lucy helped improve. Powers that could let them take over a world if they wanted. Or... you could let them all live peaceful lives. They could go someplace that would accept them. Someplace where they wouldn't have to fight the way your clan has."
>...
>"So, Red-Eyes. What will it be?"
>>
>>53686178
>How that flew past my radar for years I'll never know.
It "flew past your radar for years" because it was never a thing. Not in any official capacity, at least.
>>
>>53686196
>>53686187
Ah, well as far as homerules go, that's a pretty good one to me.
>>
>>53686012
Wonder what Anakin would have actually done if Palatine died? Would have probably left the Order, but I'm assuming he wouldn't have killed quite as many kids
>>
>>53686225
I assumed it was the case from the start. If you have the option to go home, why wouldn't your companions have the option to stay or go home, as well? They're not prisoners.

Well, unless you're Konata.
>>
>>53686189
Don't be a good goy, red eyes
Do it for the power
Always the power
>>
>>53686189
Think of the daughterus, Red-Eyes! Think of the Clan!
>>
>>53686284
>If you have the option to go home, why wouldn't your companions...?
That really doesn't make much sense, though, when you stop to think about it.
>>
Most of my companions end up hanging out more with each other than with me in most of my chains, even before I get any of the fancy properties. Once I do, they just sort of build a life there and since I'm not there often, well, I get left out. They schedule out time spent outside whatever properties according to their own needs. Late last chain I went quite a few jumps never seeing any of them as they took their turns outside the little bubble of islands I brought with me.

Still, they came when I called, so I couldn't complain.

;-;
>>
>>53686340
What, do you think companions are some sort of friend robots with no free will or something
>>
>>53686340
Why not? If they don't want to adventure anymore, why shouldn't they get the choice?
>>
>>53686284
That's definitely something I've been ruling for awhile. Jumpchain is pretty jumper-centric for obvious reasons, so giving Companions a little more agency in choosing whether they wanted to leave or stay is nice. I also assume that companions have to be convinced to come along, whether their buy option says I have to or not.
>>
File: Butter_Robot.png (786KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Butter_Robot.png
786KB, 1920x1088px
>>53686360
>>
File: Kirby.png (611KB, 700x906px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby.png
611KB, 700x906px
>>53686360
Kirby though, is shaped like a friend, and therefore his robobot is also shaped like a friend

therefore the robobot is a friend robot
>>
>>53686178
>I was expressing disbelief at the thought of actively looking for and taking companions who were actively antagonistic. While in life you might be unable to choose who you associate with on a daily basis, such as being forced to deal with neighbors, coworkers, classmates and such, actually wanting to take along the equivalents of the lazy boss or antagonistic bully archetypes and dealing with them for several orders of magnitude longer than a human can even live just blew my mind.

Relationships are very rarely purely antagonistic to begin with, even in writing. Writing allows you to simplify things down to archetypes and skimp out on character development, but generally an antagonistic character is only antagonistic from certain perspectives. Ignoring that the antagonism comes in different degrees, without some degree of variation it's easy to run into a situation where everyone seems to agree with the main perspective character.

That's a really dangerous thing to do, because with no juxtaposition you risk overlapping characters, and without enough character development large casts become redundant if everything is aligned all in one way. So there's merit to taking on antagonistic behavior from a writer's perspective. How that applies to jumpchain depends on how meta you're going to run it.

But if you're looking at this from a realistic perspective actively seeking antagonism isn't as straightforward as it seems because people are generally more complex than that, and only appear less complex because the time invested into them from your part is too low to discern anything. You can have what seems to be the bad boss stereotype, but in actuality without knowing why he does what he does you could get the impression he's purely antagonistic without realizing that he just doesn't know how to help you or communicate properly. Whether that time investment is worth it falls on the individual that's making the call.
>>
>>53686360
>>53686373
No, but companions aren't jumpers. As should be obvious from most jumps. While giving them such a choice is the most moral thing to do, it's certainly not the default.
>>
>>53686341
Better than my third chain. Aeris Gainsborough and Kara Thrace fell in lesbians with each other and ended up staying behind in Legend of Korra, oddly.
>>
>>53686340
...So, if someone wants to leave, you don't let them? That's pretty creepily controlling imo.
>>
>>53686341
>and since I'm not there often, well, I get left out.
Clone perks man.
They help in both the battlefield and the bedroom no one will ever beat you at pillow fights.
>>
>>53686189
A good place for kids hmm? Generic Sugar Bowl or would that be too sweet? Could also go Generic Parenting and then they'd all your dragon hatchlings. Wouldn't that be something.
>>
>>53686419
Well yeah, but nothing's stopping people from making a house rule about it.
>>
>>53686433
No, you can fuck right off with your moralizing bullshit. I never said that.
>>
>>53686447
Sorry, my apologies.
>>
>>53686444
Yeah, and it's a good house-rule. Great, even.
>>
Speaking of Companions to an extent.

>tfw already married, yet am also maximum Blue-Eyes White Dragon in the Shadow Realm jump.
>Frustrated Blue-Eyes galore.
>but my son's a bookworm and has about as much experience with interested women as an ice cube has with an open flame, and the same amount of confidence as well.

What do you think /jc/. Do you think something could work out, or not so much?
>>
>>53686426
I lost my sister from TWEWY and Romulus Clay from Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs in Swords and Sorcery, where they stayed to become Warrior-Kings of the North. I know that feel.

Your story is more interesting though.

>>53686438
I didn't take any that chain. Though I will this one, because the idea of leading a double life like that is pretty fun.
>>
>>53686481
TWEWY?
>>
>>53686498
The World Ends With You
>>
>>53686444
Hey NikaMoth, quick question about Morph Creation. Can we learn how to create them with souls eventually as well, or will they always be soulless without outside perks? Also, can we have them use powers we have, or is that not possible without power granting perks? Also, how long would you say it would take to create a massive army of them?
>>
>>53686463
Hook them up with some of the Red-Eyes. Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon in particular is really interested in them, and would be more then happy, though Flare Dragon will probably be unhappy about it.
>>
File: BlackDragonsChick-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (98KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
BlackDragonsChick-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
98KB, 544x544px
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>53686189
>"Have you decided yet?"
>"Yes. I would give them peace and power. I would give them a world with no hope of resisting them. I would give them a world forged into their own dominion. I would give them the power to determine their own destiny."
>"Interesting. And where do you plan to do that?"
>"I know not. I know only that a world they can build for themselves is best."
>"Build, hm? There are a couple of options... which do you like best, blocks or arks?"
>"I beg your pardon?"
>"You heard me."
>>
>>53686433
Not him, but I don't. I put them in stasis in case I need to call upon them, and then release them at the end of the chain, however that goes. It's effectively the same from their perspective, but they're still there if absolutely necessary. The ultimate last resort, because you never know what horrors you might encounter in the multiverse. Of course, they'd know this is the policy when they sign up.
>>
>>53686463
You know what to do bro.

Help your son become a player.
>>
So I'm trying to compile all jumps with valid eyes for using with
Jumper Empress of Jumper Eyes from Mushoku Tensei

The list here is incomplete.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51449748/#q51449902
sharingan(naruto)
byakugan(naruto)
rinnegan(naruto)
shigan(samurai deeper kyo)
red mibu eyes(samurai deeper kyo)
true red eyes(samurai deeper kyo)
various mystic/pure eyes(Nasu/Type-moon verse)
Oboro Mystic Eyes(Basilisk)
Gennosuke’s Doujutsu(Basilisk)
the various Demon Eyes (Mushoku Tensei)
Enchanted Eye (Strike Witches)
Drafter/Light Splitter (Light Bringer)
wizard eyes (Adventure Time)
Mystic Eyes of Affection (Senran Kagura)
Mad Eyes (Redwall)
Eyes of the Goddess (Tortall)
Ocular Angst (Dragonlance, but its a drawback)
Insight (Bloodborne)
Beautiful Eyes (Riddick)
Cognitohazardous (SCP, sort of)
Eyes of the World(Bayonetta)
Chaos Eyes (webmage)
Shinigami Eyes(Deathnote)
Stolen Witch's Eye(Soul Eater)
Various Sights(Siren Blood Curse)
Demon Eyes(Mushoko Tensei)

It's missing
Yu Yu Hakusho (Jagan's Eye)
Fate/Stay Night (Mystic Eyes of Fire/Charm/Trick/Pressure)
(HEY VAL, are multiple purchases allowed for combination eyes? )
(Like Mystic Eyes of Fire Pressure that can set someone on fire, punch them, punch them with fire, and set them on fire with punches?)

What other eye powers are missing from the list?
>>
>>53686582
Do sensory boosts in general count? Potentially Synesthesia from My Hero Academia, but only the eye portion.
>>
>>53686582
Those fancy eyes from Fallen London and Sunless Sea.
>>
>>53686627
>Sunless Sea
Mmm, love those. But I didn't know FL had something? Or are you just saying FL because it's connected to SS?
>>
>>53686582
Windows to the Soul, from Noblesse. For all your magical eye needs.
>>
>>53686651
Not that anon, but Fallen London has two eye powers. One lets you see souls, the other lets you see sorrows.
>>
>>53686582
>>53686614
>Do sensory boosts in general count
Probably.
Superman's kryptonian eyes should be valid and grant his telescopic super vision, x-ray vision, and heat vision for example, and are available individually or as a package in the Superman:TAS Jump.
>>
>>53686582
>Drafter/Light Splitter
Are those actually "eye powers", or just a more general power set that also affects your eyes?
>>
>>53682014
Why isn't his on /qst/ ?
>>
>>53686706
ask /qst/, because they find CYOAs ban-worthy.
>>
>>53686687
Actually, wait. Don't the eyes used for JEoJE have to actually be magical? Though Siren does have a perk for "eye powers" in general.
>>
>>53686706
/qst/ is not for CYOA. Very different things.
>>
>>53686706
Because this isn't a quest.
>>
File: HUMANS.png (340KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
HUMANS.png
340KB, 411x411px
>>53686506
>Can we learn how to create them with souls eventually as well, or will they always be soulless without outside perks?

They don't have emotions (And they don't possess souls as they are zombies) but it's possible to improve upon the formula, as with all things. Nergle was only interested in making minions, and so he never bothered with advancing the formula. There is actually an example of a morph that displays emotions, Kishuna, but its implied he's an exception. But he was a specialized anti magic morph, so it's possible if you work at it.

Unless you literally meant "without a soul", I'm unsure if it's possible to create beings with souls with Fire Emblem magic.

My best bet is via the Essence magic tree from Anima, to be honest. Or other outside context stuff.

>Also, can we have them use powers we have, or is that not possible without power granting perks?

You will need to use power granting perks or fiddle with it using outside context stuff. Not with it on its own. They can cast Fire Emblem magic, however.

>Also, how long would you say it would take to create a massive army of them?

I am not all that sure. Nergal was able to make morph versions of bosses you encountered in the game and throw them at the players, but who knows if he was simply collecting their corpses throughout the entire game or threw them together at the last minute. He's been making them for a fairly long amount of time, but he's had to rely on an outside group to do the majority of the fighting instead of his morphs. You don't really run into a lot of morph enemies throughout the game.

Then again Nergal was hoarding Quintessence for a project of his that required a ton of it and wasn't all that concerned with making a morph army, so who knows if he's really valid as an example.

I'm gonna say that if you were to make a massive army of them, you'd have to have like...maybe three years time? If you really put your nose to the grind if you don't work at improving it?
>>
>>53686706
Because you touch yourself at night.

Stop asking that question, you keep getting the same answer.
>>
>>53686582
The Naruto jump mentions you can steal the Tenseigan and Rinne Sharingan.
>>
To be honest, companions that you could really be friends with for 10,000+ years sound like an exceedingly rare thing to find, and it probably takes a special kind of personality to really want to follow some madman hopping across dozens of dimensions.

Which is why the FFTA free companion threw me for a loop, because I certainly don't wanna turn it down, but that's a whole new level of interaction to consider when I normally rely on 100% loyal companions and automatons.
>>
In the DxD jump, can you start as a reincarnated angel that's already fallen? Would that switch you from the angel perk discounts to grigori perk discounts?
>>
>>53686747
A lot of companions you buy are outright stated to be completely loyal though.
>>
>>53686736
Okay, thanks NikaMoth. I appreciate you taking the time to explain all this, it really helps.
>>
>>53686747
If you look at it as 1000+ years it's different from taking things one day at a time, and detailing everything that happens each day would make it more believable but I doubt people even detail what happens each week during their stay in a jump
>>
>>53686716
From the notes of the Jump.
>Jumper Empress of Jumper Eyes: Just to be clear, you can give a copy of any eye you possess, not just the ones from this jump. If you want to do nothing but change someone’s eye color to yours in the absolutely most painful manner possible, you can.
Any eye you possess.

And the power source stays the same, so kryptonian eyes would need the recipient to be receiving Yellow sunlight to charge up, the heat vision, but still...
>>
>>53686832
What jump is this?
>>
>>53686582
There's the Divine Visual Organs from Kekkai Sensen.
>>
>>53686773
Not really, from what I've seen. It's just kind of implied that they're loyal to you. If you've got more than the two I know (from Overlord and Symbiote) I'd love to know about them.
>>
>>53686867
Death Note and Scott Pilgrim have some.
>>
>>53686847
>So I'm trying to compile all jumps with valid eyes for using with
>Jumper Empress of Jumper Eyes from Mushoku Tensei
>Mushoku Tensei
google drive, A-M jumps.
>>
>>53686867
Oreimo? Kind of?
>>
>>53685721
Also, it costs 600 CP (and at least 6 companions) to get all 9 jinchuriki in your team. 200 for the companion import, 400 to boost all your companions to 1000 cp to spend.

Only downside is you'll attract Akatsuki like moths to a fusion torch.
>>
>>53686582
(Code) Geass. Is FMA Wrath/Pride's "precog" eye-based or not? Can't rember.
>>
>>53686867
Venture Bros.
>>
>no mention anywhere of the exploits to break the 8 companion limit
It's easier than ever to do it too with the warehouse attachments that can be linked to pocket dimensions or what have you. You don't even need to pull off a temporary gestalt hive mind to bring them into the jump before releasing them.
>>
Is there a yojo senki jump?
>>
>>53686912
Yeah, the Ultimate Eye is located in Wrath's left eye. It seems that it enhances his right eye, too, even if the power is actually stored in the left eye as shown by it breaking down when that eye was stabbed. But he can keep the left eye covered with his eye patch and still get the effect.
>>
>>53686912
Yeah, it's eye based. I believe it manifested in his left eye? Upon his eye being taken out in Brotherhood, he immediately loses his precog ability.
>>
>>53686963
No, and I hope there never is.
>>
>>53686963
I think there was talk by someone about making one, though I don't believe it has been produced yet.
>>
>>53686880
>>53686922
Cool suggestions, thanks.

>>53686894
I guess the Little Sister and Onii-chan options fit? Something seems a little... Weird about it, but hey, that's no reason to stop.
>>
>>53686963
Isn't that the one about the salaryman that died and was reincarnated as Nazi Magical Girl?
>>
>>53686867
A number of Val's jumps let you design the personality of companions. Not quite the same as perfect loyalty, but you could design them so that the odds of them becoming disloyal are astronomically low.
>>
>>53687023
Yeah, it's a pretty terrible series.
>>
>>53686582
Soul Eater has some. Would the Penance Stare count? The Sight from Dresden Files? Lunatic Red Eyes from Touhou. Bartimaues spirits have vision that pierces into adjacent planes. We have an Onimusha jump, but I can't recall if it allows you to gain the Oni-eyes. Various species in TES can see in the dark, through differing means. Vampires in V:tMB should have /something/ there was once an entire clan with third-eye powers, but I don't think you can become a member.
>>
>>53686463
Well that depends. On a scale of NEET to Bumbling Hollywood Librarian, how bookworm is your dragon-son.
>>
Okay, thought experiment time. I use the Jam semblance from RWBY, which dispels supernatural properties, on an Endbringer. What do?

I imagine it either starts having trouble moving and using its powerset, but I'm a lil worried that it'll just scorch the earth clean by unfolding all of its bullshit matter all at once and turn the atmosphere into some sort of liquid plasma.
>>
>>53687092
Well supposedly, the stuff in Worm "isn't" supernatural. Supposedly, it's just clarketech. But if it wasn't, it might just dispel the projection in your reality.
>>
>>53687092
There are no supernatural properties in an Endbringer.

Yes, you know that's bullshit, and I know that's bullshit, but Wildbow has no fucking clue what bullshit is.
>>
>>53687092
Worm is a 'deterministic universe', and the Endbringers are the product of 'materialistic processes', so it wouldn't work.
>>
No offense, but this whole "explicitly 100% loyal companions" talk kind of reeks of paranoia and insecurity

How badly do you think you'd be even with all the opportunities to become a genuinely interesting and dynamic person to think you wouldn't be able to keep someone's interest or even just their base ability to accept you even over the long term?

or hell, why is the concept of someone being a part of your life for a finite amount of time before moving on such a turn off?

I don't get it at all
>>
>>53687092
I imagine it wouldn't even notice, unless you've got a really buff soul. The strength of the systems needed to keep it together are ridiculously strong. And it wouldn't even have a noticeable weakening of its powers, since it's holding back anyways. Doesn't matter if you reduce it from 100% effectiveness to 50% effectiveness when it's already only at 10%.

>>53687109
>>53687117
>>53687120
Jam actually does work on technology, just not as well.
>>
>>53687125
NEETs on /tg/.

Literally the only response.
>>
>>53687109
>>53687117
>>53687120

Gaaaayyyyyyyyyy. Why is wildbow such a downer in his Word of God's?
>>
>>53686908
Wait, I had the best idea yet. Multiple companions in one slot, imported as your team. HUNDREDS OF GENIN ON ONE TEAM
>>
File: thankssatan.png (204KB, 790x850px) Image search: [Google]
thankssatan.png
204KB, 790x850px
>>53687145

...Honestly I knew that was the case, it was still bugging me though.
>>
>>53687137

I mean, you gotta have a buff soul if you wanna only rely on the horcrux to keep you alive all chain anon.
>>
>>53687137
Jam explicitly doesn't work on technology at all. Any argument about whether or not Jam would work on Endbringers is if you consider multidimensional bullshit to actually be supernatural, which would mean that you'd shut them down completely in turning off the 'physics' that facilitate their existence.
>>
>>53687149
He wrote a story where the main character gets shoved into a locker with piles of used tampons and pads. Honestly "downer" is the least of my expectations there.
>>
>>53687125
The problem is that real me is the one writing this story. Fictional me might hypothetically be an interesting enough person that other people might want to associate with me. But I have no idea what that looks like. I can't write that. Granted, I also think that fiat-enforced loyalty would be super creepy, so I don't go for those sort of companions anyway. I just think that if I did take companions, that would be the only way I could make it work. In the end I'm really just writing a story about some asshole drifting aimlessly across the multiverse, never making any real connections, feeling incredibly lonely but being too scared to try to fix that. It's important to write what you know.
>>
File: elfnein.png (422KB, 720x489px) Image search: [Google]
elfnein.png
422KB, 720x489px
>>53687149
Think about it like this as a rule of thumb from what i understand.

If there's any crossover exploit that someone comes up with, its usually asked towards Wildbow, who then causes the antifun/powerlevels patch

Its a violent and dumb cycle that's perpetuated by whatever the fuck goes on in the Worm... community? fandom? i dont fucking know

Being Worm Anon is suffering
>>
File: concern.png (23KB, 112x118px) Image search: [Google]
concern.png
23KB, 112x118px
Completely unrelated, anyone got a good collection of magical girl jumps? Gonna do a run of them, I'm aware of the usuals (nanoha, cardcaptor, sailor moon, madoka), but I feel like it's easy to miss some of the ones that aren't obviously well-known

Gonna be doing similar for a mecha arc too so...Help a brotha out.
>>
>>53687125
Well, I'll activity my empathy button and see what comes out.

-At least partially because it's a CP investment to build these people
-Because, there's no purer dream than true best friends and even if they won't admit it, they want that
-This is an imagination game and imagining I'm worth that support feels good
-That pussy is still bomb after ten jumps
-It just never occurs that they would leave
-I don't feel like rewriting my chain to amend the previous reason, so I'm just going to come up with a reason for it
-Being loved unconditionally is nice

Why haven't you activated your empathy button?
>>
>>53687177
>The light of your soul has given you the ability to say that is not so. You can interfere with the powers of others, starting by making Aura users stumble and Grimm trip over their own weight, and can eventually dispel their supernatural properties. Works on objects and places, too. Does not work as well on scientific or technological trickery.
>Does not work as well on scientific or technological trickery.

It works on technology. Just not very well.
>>
>>53687125
Hey Digger, about that Alchemy mech jump you were working on. Will you be including some of the more mythical things like Philosopher Stones, or creating Homunculi?
>>
>>53687125
No one sane would bother with companions if they can't be trusted to stick around indefinitely.
>>
>>53687125
You've already got people who are a finite part of your life though. Presumably most people don't avoid making any attachments at all during a jump. I don't really need companions doing the same thing.

Paranoia is absolutely correct, but it's more selfishness than insecurity, at least in my case. I know I'm a self serving asshole, so I prefer people who will be good with that.
>>
>>53687191
Yuki Yuna is a Hero is another magical girl jump that we have.
>>
>>53687179
I mean, yeah. But that's why you snap canon in half when you're like ten or twenty jumps into your chain.

>>53687186
That's actually pretty funny, not gonna lie.
>>
File: tenor.gif (144KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
144KB, 498x498px
>>53687186

>Its a violent and dumb cycle that's perpetuated by whatever the fuck goes on in the Worm... community? fandom? i dont fucking know

Cult

cult is the term you're looking for
>>
>>53687086
okay so he's more of a Bumbling Hollywood Librarian archetype but, given I passed the Overlordship on the Netherworld from Disgaea to him, and he's bought several libraries... coupled with the depraved conversations on Skype, I'm realizing he's mostly a recluse and NEET for one reason.

To avoid the insanity of literally every other Companion, and especially the madness his sisters can cook up.
>>
>>53686958
They already got mentioned anon. A couple times too.
>>
>>53687239
Why do Worm fics still show up in SB's Creative Writing board? They made a containment board for it, why do they show up on both boards? It's so stupid. I just want to browse for fics without every third one of them being a Worm crossover.
>>
>>53687191
The Generic one, Symphogear, that one with cards and adorable albinos something something Ilya, Strike Witches if you squint.

>>53686582
Do we still allow those Mystic Eyes of Death Perception from Tsukihime or is that looked down on?
>>
>>53687117
>>53687120
I'd use Hexus from Dresden on them but I'm not sure I want to know what happens when technology dimensionally overlaying that much material malfunctions.
>>
>>53687268
See >>53687092

>turn the atmosphere into some sort of liquid plasma
>>
>>53687125
Differing priorities, I guess. From this post, it seems you value waifus and imaginary friends the most, while other people might prefer having strong allies that will not give up or betray your cause under any circumstances whatsoever.
>>
>>53687258
Like I said, being Worm Anon is suffering and I really dont mind that he's in a superbreak regarding the update, he needs it
>>
>>53685273
Well, if it helps any, you're certainly not the only one. I think part of the thing is perhaps those jumpers without the harems and such just tend not to comment about not having harems and such?

After triple digit jumping, my entourage so far consists of:

* one (1) waifu plus immediate family
* an extended "family" of assorted "freebie" Companions from jumps where people can come along if you happen to do XYZ (e.g. Nechronica), for whom (if they don't settle in one jump or another) I am basically free hotel accommodation / Uncle Jumper
* a bunch of Dumb AI purchased from Marvel and Halo to take care of the the minutiae, so basically working pets, plus some actual pets of the cuddly variety
* a few "omg I've got leftover CP, there's a canon companion option, I'll ask (person who has been shat on from an authorial height) if they want to get away from it all" people.

Plus technically descendants of companions are companions and so on, but folks tend to leave when they get old enough.
>>
>>53687196
>Does not work as well on scientific or technological trickery.
>It works on technology. Just not very well.
No, you idiot, that's not how you're supposed to interpret that. 'Does not work as well' would usually mean, 'does not work at all, don't bother trying'.
>>
>>53687282
No, "does not work as well" means "works, but not as well". If it was trying to say that it didn't work at all, it would just say "does not work".
>>
>>53687282
No no, Anon was right the first time. If I didn't want it to work on that stuff, I would have been explicit.
>>
>It's another "perks don't actually do what they say they do" episode.
>>
>>53687303
When will you update Razzle Dazzle to be more in line with what you'd expect from a jump about mundane stage magicians?
>>
>>53687315
Like clockwork... if it was a rotten clock that barely holds itself together.
>>
>>53687335
Honestly I guess I should be proud that people care enough to shitpost.

Maybe I should start a support group with the other jump makers.
>>
File: 1495689843028.gif (745KB, 382x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495689843028.gif
745KB, 382x450px
>>53687193
Oh, I get those reasons, I guess my problem is that I already know what it's like to be loved unconditionally for who I am and I guess it felt weird to think that people needed an explicit guarantee on it.
Especially when there's options that let you stay in contact with them while still letting them do their own thing. (Warehouse attachments that let you keep them around without needing to necessarily visit often, or even just allowing them to settle down in a place like slice of life or something where you get the occasional visit back, as silly as that feature always seemed in some ways.)

>>53687197

Daemons are already kind of mythical, but the Philosopher's stone itself is...a special case. It's gonna be used for a high level mech purchase, the equivalent of the Magna-Oh and it's brother mech. Sorta like the Great Mazinger vs. the Mazinger Z
>>53687202

The entire point of trust is that you don't KNOW they'll do so? I can't say I trust my car to start every time I turn the key, because a vital part of and the explicit function of a car is for the engine to start when the key is turned. No one sane wouldn't have companions they can trust, I agree, but trust involves a degree of risk, and the agency for them to breach that trust. Otherwise i might as well 'trust' gravity that when I go up I'll go down, if we define trust as "almost certainty in"

>>53687207
I can work with that. I'm not judging anyone for wanting it, just the concept that they need it programmed in.

>>53687276

I'm not sure why you think the two are different? My chain is about a stealthy skilled thief, but he relies on his companions to cover for him for things he can't do. Magic, technology, brute strength. But they're still his friends and family, in addition to his allies.

I guess I'm not 100% considering things like superhuman persuasion abilities or whatnot, but that wasn't part of what i was seeing with the discussion
>>
>>53687365
Get over yourself with the humblebragging.
>>
>>53687365
>The entire point of trust is that you don't KNOW they'll do so?
No? Are you insane? If you have to have there be a chance for something to go wrong for trust to be valid or meaningful, then you're a dumbass.
>>
>>53687354
>Maybe I should start a support group with the other jump makers.
You'd have to go to SB for that though
>>
>>53687391
>>53687365
Have to agree here. If you believe there's a chance someone might fuck you over or backstab you, you're not really trusting them. Or at the very least, that's a different sort of trust then you have for friends, partners and family, unless you've got pretty fucked up relationships.
>>
File: Are you displeased.png (102KB, 725x670px) Image search: [Google]
Are you displeased.png
102KB, 725x670px
>>53687379

>pic related

>>53687391

Maybe I'm getting it mixed up with faith, which is a different concept altogether and I imagine one that's not particularly popular here. It's still weird but I can get it, at least. Maybe I'm projecting and have an unfounded faith in my own ability to keep friends, who knows.

Different priorities is a good way to term it, I guess.
>>
>>53687365
Huh, cool. Looking forward to that, then.
>>
>>53687365
>I guess my problem is that I already know what it's like to be loved unconditionally for who I am and I guess it felt weird to think that people needed an explicit guarantee on it.
Hey. Buddy. Fuck you. I normally like you, you're a pretty nice guy, but seriously: Fuck you. "I know what it feels like to be loved and not just imagine it. I'm emotionally mature enough to deal with people leaving my life. I have friends that I can trust enough to not be constantly second-guessing all our interactions. I HAVE ACTUAL PEOPLE IN MY LIFE AND NOT JUST ANONYMOUS CONVERSATIONS ON MESSAGE BOARDS!" You don't have to rub it in so much.
>>
>>53687354
>Maybe I should start a support group with the other jump makers.
It exists. It's called private chat on IRC.
>>
>>53687281
>I think part of the thing is perhaps those jumpers without the harems and such just tend not to comment about not having harems and such
There's just normally no reason to talk about it. People don't want to know and don't care to know, and there's no point in sharing. People talk about harems generally to compare their harems against other people's harems or find new members to add to their harems like a pokemon collection. You can't really do that when it comes to writing anything normal because that's so mundane the focus turns to your ability as a writer.
>>
Origin
Warrior

Caste
Slayer

Favored Yozi
Szoreny

Perks
Warrior's Mettle Free
Demon Realm Traveler 100
Way of the Infernal Fist 200
Remember the Past Free
You are Not Me 100
Beatiful and Terrible Free
Akuma of Your Own 600

Items (300 Stipend)
Aegis of the Overlord Free
The Vassal's Sword 50
The Crown of Thunders 200

Companions
Lunar Mate Akuma 200
Unwocen Coadjutor 50

Drawbacks
What First Two Chapters? +0
Saturday Morning Cartton Villian +100
Love of Adorjan +200
Past Lives Matter +200

We captured the Solar circles that had made wreaking havoc in the East so hard for years. I rubbed my hands together while cackling. Tomorrow I would wed the annoying Dawn castes little sister in a nice little ceremony on the outskirts of Malfeas to get the Ebon Dragon to take the heat off a little for what I was about to do. But for now I had other scheme

"In my home country there is a name for what I am about to do." I said to my fellow Princes as I approached our bound victims.

"Inglorious Starscream Method!" I cut the chains which had bound them in place. I don't know why I thought they would punch the other Princes first but they proved me wrong as I was once more thrown into the sky until those pesky Solar kids were just a gleam in the eye.

"I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME SOLARS! AND YOUR LITTLE SUN TO!"
>>
>>53687365
If someone leaves after 3000 years, you'll have to replace them, and that replacement will never catch up, never be as useful as they could be. It's too much of a risk to not have at least one such companion.
>>
>>53687365
The essence of trust is confidence though. The only real way to trust someone or something is if you can rely on them to always act in a certain way when you need them to. If you don't have confidence in something, you sure as fuck don't trust it.
>>
File: 1452983828021.png (229KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1452983828021.png
229KB, 800x450px
>>53687391
>>53687413

...OH! I know what the problem is.

What I mean is that they have the choice/ability to do so in the first place, not that I believe they have the chance to do so

I don't think or expect my relationships to do anything like that, but I know on some base level they have a choice in the matter

and I guess that the idea is the guarantee that they WILL be on your side takes away that choice?

honestly if I'm gonna be real, it doesn't matter in the long run, not a lot of people are gonna write about their beloved ones turning on them anyways
So it's a moot point no matter what I say really

It's just something I found weird, is all.
>>
>>53687413
I think he sees some sort of difference between earning someone's trust and still respecting their autonomy and having people pre-programmed to never break trust regardless of how you treat them or what situation they find themself in.
>>
>>53687471
Frankly, I think you're just spending your time being insulting, talking down to people less fortunate to you and then acting innocent and pretending you just don't understand why anyone is bothered when you brag how much better your life is.
>>
What do fa/tg/uys know of trust. Of faith.

The only thing they can trust is that the DM In The Sky will fuck them over somehow. Whether it's by fudged dice roll or Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies.
>>
>>53687442
>Inglorious Starscream Method!
Holy fuck my sides.

Is this Starscream as a Jumper? Because that needs to happen.
>>
>>53687483
Jumpchain is so far distanced from the rest of /tg/ that it's basically a bastard child of a bastard child.
>>
This is the difference between Nubee and Eagerdigger. Both find something weird they don't understand about peoples' choices and ask about it. But where Nubee holds a conversation with a bunch of people that's polite and has almost no problems, Digger starts boasting about how good he is/he has it as usual and makes people insulted and angry.
>>
>>53687471
Poor Ozpin. It's a real shame his ex-girlfriend's still pissed about the break up, but I guess that's what happens when you try to end things with the Wicked Witch of the West.
>>
>>53687491
Yeah, fair point.
>>
>>53687260
>Mystic Eyes of Death Perception from Tsukihime
Any shitposting based on that perk requires you to ignore both the half page of limitation and caveats on it's use, and the 1,000 CP price tag.

It's pretty unusable right now because the shitposters were able to make the jumpmaker curl up in a corner and cry.

Do you think looking down on them is really something to be proud of?
>>
>>53687431

Yeah, you're right. A lil uncalled for on my part. I apologize. I'm sorry D:

I've been kind of talking without really putting my words correctly on what I feel about this but >>53687472 is pretty spot on with my words
I feel like earning trust is important and shouldn't be discounted as a waste of time or effort
and I feel that way because of what I've experienced
But yeah, I've been kind of making an ass of myself on this. Just gonna close it off with saying that, yeah, I really do think earning people's trust is a nice thing and is more personally meaningful but I get that it can be hard to keep it or even imagine keeping it for that long

Sorry y'all
>>
>>53687442
>All of this
Absolutely amazing, though I'm disappointed that you didn't scream "TEAM INFERNAL IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!" when you were launched into the horizon.
>>
>>53687492
If you're going to shit on namefags just stick to shitting on approved namefags like Dirge or DD. Going around randomly shitting on Digger has no meaning to it.
>>
File: 1440827352005.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1440827352005.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>53687479

It was turning into that in the end, I'll admit.

I'm real sorry about it

I was just under this weird mentality of like "Are...Why do they want that?"
>>
>>53687365
>>53687365
They don't necessarily need it programmed in, no. Simply representing their interests somehow and ensuring them you'll continue to do so is enough for most people, on a practical level. And maybe a couple even do it out of love. But sometimes I just need people who would follow absolutely any order, and I need them to be halfway competent.
>>
>>53687522
>>53687550
>apologising and admitting you made a mistake
Well now what am I supposed to do with these pitchforks and torches?!
>>
>>53687534
If stating the truth is somehow "shitting" on a namefag, then maybe anon had a point. The only thing that arguably wasn't true was the "as usual" clause he felt the need to add.
>>
>>53687563
I have ropes and some really bad ideas, if you're kinky and down.

You have to burn the rope
>>
>>53687555

If it's like a few people and not your entire crew, then that makes a lot of practical sense

I was just getting this worst case scenario where it was your entire social circle was made up of people who were like that, which

is more or less an echo chamber
and god knows that personally speaking I don't need that, I'm self-centered enough as it is
>>
>>53687522
>Yeah, you're right. A lil uncalled for on my part. I apologize. I'm sorry D:
I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have blown up at you. It's not your fault I'm such a piece of shit that being reminded that there are people who aren't pieces of shit make me angry and defensive. I'd say more, but fuck it, this isn't my blog. Just...I'm sorry I took my self-loathing out on you.
>>
>>53687550
Leave it at the apology. That's good. Don't go straight back to the thing people were angry about.
>>
>>53687573
What's the kinkiest stuff you have done in your chain?
>>
Where can you get the best immortality perks? Like "live forever unless killed" type.
>>
>>53687573
Can we attach the rope to a black ball so it looks like we're lighting the fuse to one of those old-time cartoon bombs? Or better yet, attach it to an actual old-time cartoon bomb so we can actually light the fuse?
>>
File: 9ba.jpg (55KB, 725x291px) Image search: [Google]
9ba.jpg
55KB, 725x291px
>>53687588

There there

Every dog has his day, believe me.
>>
>>53687609
Well, I'm a biomancer with clothing control abilities, so I took control of a cute boy's sleeve and made him hold my hand. Our fingers interlaced and I stopped his palm from getting sweaty so he wouldn't get embarrassed.
>>
>>53687573
Please no. I've still never lived down the accidental theme I gained. Particularly not from my wife.
>>
>>53687588
I feel like that a lot too bro. Back when I could afford it, therapy was helping a lot. Might be good for you too if you get the chance? It aint just for psych patients.
>>
>>53687365
You know what, I'm going to bring my own companions into this for the sake of an example for this argument. All of my companions are clones, made because I had a use for them, and in all cases whatsoever, they are utterly loyal to me, because I made them that way.

Why? Because I'd be crazy if I thought it was a good idea to make my minions, henchmen, servants, and soldiers anything but totally loyal, especially if I'm giving them power to the detriment of my own. There's no meaningful difference between creating a companion to be inherently trustworthy, and developing a stable relationship over time, but there's no good reason to start off without being sure they aren't going to betray me.

I make hundreds to thousands of clones in a given jump, and leave most of them the choice of staying behind, or even allow them the chance to chose whether they want to serve or not. I go as far as to think of ways to carry them forward if they want to stay with me. Companions, however, don't get that choice, by virtue of the fact they they're too useful, and I've put to much work into building them up. So, I'd rather never have to even think about whether they'd ever want to leave me.

Do you get it?
>>
>>53687258
>Why do Worm fics still show up in SB's Creative Writing board? They made a containment board for it, why do they show up on both boards? It's so stupid. I just want to browse for fics without every third one of them being a Worm crossover.
You have to manually change the option to contain them.
>>
Y'all know he isn't really sorry, right? He's just apologizing for what he perceives as a minor slight so he can preserve his reputation and get away with more shit like OC jumps, all while fapping away at his "masterful" social grace. Jesus, you people are so gullible sometimes.
>>
>>53687609

I gave someone a rose that I held in my teeth and asked them out on a walk in the moonlight.
>>
>>53687609
Mind if I add to this? Because I've got a room in a warehouse attached castle that I call the 'tentacle room'. You think you know what it looks like, but it's actually pretty plain.

And that's because I'm the tentacles.
>>
>>53687669
Oh, interesting. You'd think that would come standard. Where is this option, on my profile?
>>
File: princess_imp_by_koenvm-d6m87qy.jpg (96KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
princess_imp_by_koenvm-d6m87qy.jpg
96KB, 730x1095px
>>53687613
I can feel the pull of your waifu from Divinity Dragon Commander already... so, y'know, I'm not gonna do that to her.

>>53687649
But Anon, you're a hero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmuiwOGi5gA
>>
>>53687690
Oh, nevermind, I found it under Aggregation Settings. Wow, didn't even know they had that, that's a useful tool. Definitely shouldn't aggregate by default, though, that's dumb.
>>
File: Dadd.png (562KB, 1454x784px) Image search: [Google]
Dadd.png
562KB, 1454x784px
So how many times are you someone's father?

Did you ever pull this trick to a protagonist?
>>
>>53687696
...But her face.
>>
>>53687690
Go to creative writing and next to Post a New Thread there should be Aggregation Settings. Click that and check the box and save. Then go back and uncheck the box and hit save again.
>>
>>53687696
Does she like bombs? And explosions? Then she's cool in my book.

>>53687705
Who cares about physical beauty compared to the beauty of EXPLOSIONS!
>>
>>53687704
There's a Sidereal charm (one of the Greater Astrology charms, so you need to convince the Maidens to unlock them) that lets you establish any familial relationship you want with anyone, and make this retroactively true as far as anyone can tell. I am EVERYONE's father. Even people who are older than me. Especially people who are older than me.
>>
>>53687672
You haven't realized that shitposting Digger is about as effective as shitposting ASA yet have you.
>>
>>53687726
>There's a Sidereal charm (one of the Greater Astrology charms, so you need to convince the Maidens to unlock them) that lets you establish any familial relationship you want with anyone

Thanks, and that sounds better than isolating a single sperm cell with magic then cucking the father of a main character to seed the womb of the MILF

Its one of the strange things that can get a reaction from the protags
>>
File: o.o.png (60KB, 306x277px) Image search: [Google]
o.o.png
60KB, 306x277px
>>53687704

The only ways I feel like you could do this are continuity drawbacks, extended stays, time travel...or apparently >>53687726 that
...Man, charms are just a conceptual utility belt aren't they
>>
>>53687760
Why do you think people hate Exalted so much? There's no reason to go to any other jumps, Charms can do anything.
>>
>>53687718
Imps in Divinity love explosions. They're racial hat is that they are explosion-based scientists, to the point where there reward for going their way in enough decisions is fantasy nukes with plutonium harvested from elf graves, iirc.
>>
File: Brooks likes whales.png (258KB, 770x730px) Image search: [Google]
Brooks likes whales.png
258KB, 770x730px
>Apparently you can get someone's fruit in One Piece if you eat them
>The Dark-Dark fruit only prevents you from exploding for having more than one fruit

Welp, time for a vore feast.
>>
>>53687704
Not the father, per say, but fittingly enough I wound up being one of Anakin and his family's ancestors in KOTOR. I was also the father of Chibiusa in Sailor Moon, though in that case it was more of "Luke, You Are My Father" rather then the other way around.

>>53687726
What charm is this? I need to know for...reasons. Reasons involving being the father of at least one protagonist per setting.

>>53687770
Fantastic, I'll take all of them.
>>
>>53687760
Sidereal charms have two states "Useful for running creation." and "Useful for fucking with people."
>>
>Going throught Warhammer Fantasy - Orcs & Goblins.
>While impressed by the dedication to the intro, my brain is just refusing to read it.
>Get a wild idea and open up Speakonia.

Well, turns out my program can read and semi translate Orc.
This amuses me more than it probably should.
>>
>>53687777
And then you retroactively die when it's revealed it only allows one extra or something. I wouldn't risk it mate.
>>
>>53687769
>Why do you think people hate Exalted so much?
It's only one shitposter who hates Exalted.
>>
>>53687777
I don't know about Devil Fruits or people but those are some tasty quads.
>>
>>53687769
I dislike it for a similar but related reason, even though I do use them: I don't have the creativity to come up with new Charms. So I've got this super-versatile powerset that I know can do just about anything I want, but when it comes to thinking up how it does that I just falter. I need restrictions, I work a lot better when I have a set of fixed tools that I can apply in clever ways. I'm great with pre-existing Charms, I can think of fun things to do comboing them. But making my own? Paralyzed by choice. I have a similar problem with other versatile magic systems.

>>53687788
>What charm is this? I need to know for...reasons. Reasons involving being the father of at least one protagonist per setting.
Brother and Sister Revelation, on pg.180 of Return of the Scarlet Empress. It lets you suddenly reveal that you were someone's relative all along, and they just never knew. If you become someone's ancestor, they count as decending from you for metaphysical effects, and likewise if you make someone into your ancestor. The relationship also doesn't have to make sense in terms of age or gender, either. Want to say that an infant boy is your mother? That works. It's a Greater Astrological Charm, them causing paradoxes is assumed for even the most innocuous uses. Might as well go whole hog.
>>
File: AyyyyyY!.png (540KB, 768x1500px) Image search: [Google]
AyyyyyY!.png
540KB, 768x1500px
>>53687789

I knew I liked them for a reason. The concept of "Heavenly Men In Black" always seemed cool to me and while there's definite drawbacks to it being able to do the cool mysterious agent of a higher power biz is great.

On that note

>>53687769
I can kind of see why it's set up the way it is. It's kind of obvious that it was made as a tabletop setting, since it has 1000000 things going on which is great to figure out what you want to do

tabletop setting's openness and options + mythical anime shenanigans = a recipe for discussion

Plus it comes pre-broken with the idea that players would come in and change it drastically

and that's always fun for a jumper
>>
>>53683679
Plug 'n' Play from one of the Kamen Rider jumps (neo-heisei p1?). Just slot in another power source and you're gold.

>>53684869
Yes_____

>>53687191
Hero BBS can be one.
>>
>>53687830

>So I've got this super-versatile powerset that I know can do just about anything I want, but when it comes to thinking up how it does that I just falter.

Holy shit I thought I was the only one with that problem

It's why I've been trying to stick to a set amount of skills instead of grabbing things like tech perks and magic wildly

Because it leads to "...how do i use this/what do I do with this"

You know what REALLY causes that problem, too?
That freakin' Skull Library in Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs. I have a low-level assumption my inventor companion can abuse the shit out of that thing but I don't factor it into my plans because I have no idea what the extent of that abuse can do
>>
>>53687801
That's why you get Dedication Through Light and Darkness in Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm. Makes it so that power combination that would normally kill you work just fine. Eat all the Devil Fruits you want.
>>
>>53687830
Welp, looks like I'm grabbing that. Can't wait to pull some serious shenanigans in certain jumps. Also can't wait to make endless Dad jokes. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>53687801
Blackbeard already has multiple fruits.
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>53687365
Coming from a different direction, there's a bit of an investment cost.
Like, I actually spent CP on getting some of my companions. If they could just up and leave, there's no way I would do that, because it'd just be a safer investment to buy perks and build robots.

My companions aren't 100% loyal, and I even use that disloyalty to help spur plots along because I'm a terrible person, but at the end of the day I always sortof assume they have a base "willing to put up with my shit" level that keeps them traveling between worlds with me.

Realistically, that probably wouldn't happen. But then, realistically, many jumpers would either die, or quit, or become so warped in their viewpoint that they can no longer be understood by their writers and would do things they wouldn't have considered before.
I mean, at the end of the day, it kindof comes down to gaming concessions and convenience.

>>53687610
Arrowverse has a pretty powerful one for 200CP, which gives you regen, disease immunity, and a free 1up on top of it.

But personally I like the one from Narnia, which is the golden apple that you eat to gain immortality and regen. You also get to plant the seeds, which grow into apple trees with powerful healing properties.
Or, if you have an item duplication power like Cheat Mode or the Pixelator, you can duplicate the original apple and give immortality + regen to all your friends and companions, too.
>>
>>53687875
>more then one extra
Reading is important anon.
>>
File: Speed Reader-kun.jpg (240KB, 763x566px) Image search: [Google]
Speed Reader-kun.jpg
240KB, 763x566px
>>53687885
No, he has his fruit, Whitebeards and has been adding more fruits since the time-skip.
>>
>>53687867
Yeah, it's awful. I've mostly taken to just copying fictional characters from settings we don't have jumps for. That's the best work-around I have to the issue: not actually being creative at all and just stealing ideas. On the plus side, if we ever get a Douluo Dalu jump I'm going to confuse the hell out of Tang San.
>>
>>53687898
Where are you getting that information?
>>
File: 0650-008.jpg (379KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0650-008.jpg
379KB, 1066x1600px
>>53687909
Literally from 200 chapters ago.
>>
>>53687905
>Douluo Dalu
Good luck with that.
>>
>>53687898
Not quite. Jimbe says that the Blackbeard Pirates are hunting down Devil Fruit users to steal their abilities, it's never stated if Blackbeard himself is gaining new ones. He could be just letting the powers respawn into new Fruits that he's feeding to his crew. Until we see him in a fight again, we won't know if he's able to gain more than two Fruits or not. I mean, he might be able to, I'm not ruling that out. I'm just saying that with the information we currently have we don't know.
>>
>>53687898
Okay, one, there has been ABSOLUTELY zero indication that the Yami Yami fruit is how he steals powers. It has been referred to as an unknown method and the most we have ever gotten was Marco theorising it was because of a 'unique body structure' and not the fruit.

Secondly, I believe what you are referring to is the Blackbeard pirates hunting devil fruit users (Unless I missed something pretty big) and not explicitly that Blackbeard has been gaining more powers.

>>53687918
Which this actually supports. The power stealing is not unique to Blackbeard, since it refers to all the crew stealing them (Backed up by Burgess comments against Ace I believe). The Yami fruit has likely nothing to do with the power stealing and it is instead an entirely separate process. Bad news for those who took the dark fruit, good news for power stealers in general once we find out how.
>>
>>53687935
Forgot but this is also a possibility as anon points out. Not all the Blackbeard pirates have abilities. I believe only Blackbeard and one other of the pirates had them from what we saw.
>>
>>53687937
It's straight up this. Burgess mentions a 'mysterious method' from taking powers from dead people and tries to do it with Luffy.
>>
>>53687937
>Okay, one, there has been ABSOLUTELY zero indication that the Yami Yami fruit is how he steals powers. It has been referred to as an unknown method and the most we have ever gotten was Marco theorising it was because of a 'unique body structure' and not the fruit.

Except he literally mentions that he needed it for his plan? As I said, it has now been confirmed that you can get powers from eating someone alive (and maybe shortly as they die?).

>Secondly, I believe what you are referring to is the Blackbeard pirates hunting devil fruit users (Unless I missed something pretty big) and not explicitly that Blackbeard has been gaining more powers.

If that were true Burgess would have been shown to have at least one fruit. If Doffy can get as many fruits as he wants just pulling some strings in the Underworld, Blackbeard as a Yonko shouldn't have a problem with that. If he was sharing fruits, you would figure that he would have given one to him already, being his first captain and all of that.

>Which this actually supports. The power stealing is not unique to Blackbeard, since it refers to all the crew stealing them (Backed up by Burgess comments against Ace I believe)

No, he says that they're hunting and stealing fruits, but there is no indicative that other members are gaining powers through that method.
>>
>>53688000
There is no indication Blackbeard is either. Nor that he is capable of such.

Mentioning he needed it for his plan? What plan was that? The plan he never gave detail on? Couldn't it just have been an exceptionally powerful logia fruit, even more so against devil fruit users, that perfectly complements his existing abilities as it actually does?

Why would Burgess have to be shown with one for it to be true? You're claiming things as fact repeatedly despite both of us having only the vaguest statements. What if the secret method only allows two fruits to be eaten? Why would you then take whatever bog standard ones you come across instead of saving your theoretical slots for special ones? Sure Blackbeard can get Fruits easily but why go for just any fruit instead of a rare, powerful one, especially for your first captain.
>>
>>53688000
>Except he literally mentions that he needed it for his plan? As I said, it has now been confirmed that you can get powers from eating someone alive (and maybe shortly as they die?).
Maybe he needed it to eat Whitebeard's body fast enough? He's not Big Mom, he can't eat a person in one bite. The Devil Fruit would have respawned by the time he ate Whitebeard whole, as the man is something like twelve feet tall (and I guess maybe he didn't know what sort of Fruit the Gura Gura used for a base, and therefore couldn't have one standing by). But absorbing them into his body with the power of darkness could count.
>>
>>53688000
>Confirmed confirmed confirmed
Where was it confirmed eating someone alive gives you powers? That's a great fan theory and I support it too but I'm pretty sure it is still just a fan theory.
>>
>>53688041
Whitebeard's body was intact wasn't it?
>>
>>53688032
Not part of this conversation, I don't even know anything about One Piece, but you honestly sound like you're going out of your way to think of roundabout interpretations for information that's relatively straight forward just so you can pretend like things don't work a particular way.
>>
>>53688054
Relatively straightforward? Anon, there has been no straightforward info on this. Any of this. The guy saying things like 'it has been confirmed' is talking out of his ass.

We have seen nothing indicating the Yami fruit can take powers.
We have seen nothing indicating Blackbeard has gained more powers that can't be just as equally taken to mean his crew is getting more powers.
We've heard one guy theorise Blackbeard is just uniquely formed to do this.
And we've heard Burgess say he has a secret way of stealing powers.

That's about the sum of knowledge on power stealing in One Piece.
>>
>>53688052
Yeah, Blackbeard didn't eat the body, just went under a cloth and did something with it.
>>
No one actually knows how Blackbeard's powers work. No one has enough info to say for sure. Whether you think he can steal powers or not, whether you think he can steal just one or more then one, absolutely anything you come up with is going to be fanwank.

I repeat- there is no canon answer right now. No one knows. You can reason it out but in the end, until we find out more, no one knows a damn thing for canon.
>>
>>53688042
At the very least, Oda responded to a question about that in an SBS with the response "you'd get food poisoning". Granted, that's not saying that no, eating someone with a Devil Fruit power wouldn't give you their powers, but it does cast some doubt on the idea. Though the example used was Luffy, who due to being made of rubber might be indigestible. Also, SBS's are often joke answers. And it was something like seventeen years ago (volume 16), Oda might have retconned it. God damn, One Piece has been going on for a long time. So I guess in the end I don't really have anything to contribute here. Sorry for wasting your time, everyone.
>>
>>53687747
If more people were like them and responded to shitposting by ignoring it, the thread would be a nicer place.

No, the world. The world would be a nicer place. Forget I said anything, that depresses me and explains a lot.
>>
>>53688074
>Blackbeard has some powerstealing method
>They're hunting people with powers
This is all that matters. The fact that you're deliberately pushing your illogical interpretations to avoid a particular conclusion is exactly what I was talking about. You look like the limitwanker from the past few threads that will do whatever it takes to pretend that things don't work the way the obviously do.
>>
>>53688107
Yeah, the SBS isn't the best of resources I find. It's funny but not strong canon or some shit.

And also yes. As much as Oda has a reputation for long planning and never forgetting things, there is pleeeenty of stuff he's forgotten or things that don't make sense in the long run or looking back like how Shanks, a fucking yonkou, lost his arm to a relatively tiny sea king.
>>
>>53688089
I bet he cuddled it.
>>
File: I'm your father.jpg (209KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
I'm your father.jpg
209KB, 760x596px
>>53687726
>>
>>53688119
...you're that special kind of idiot who doesn't read the thread huh? Let's explain for you. The argument was about the Yami Yami no Mi and whether it could power steal or not. Neither side disagrees that they can steal powers you gigantic retard. They're just disagreeing on how and the mechanics of it.
>>
Besides the Slice Of Life jump, which jumps do we have that allow you to return them (as a reward, purchase or otherwise)?
>>
>>53688042
Last chapter? When Big Mom ate someone's with a fruit and five minutes later she was able to use the very same fruit despiste not eating anything else?

>>53688041
Well, Whitebeard's body was still there, so he didn't ate him whole at least.

>>53688032
>There is no indication Blackbeard is either. Nor that he is capable of such.

Except him stealing a fruit? And having a band dedicated to hunting users to steal their fruits now?

You're ignoring all the context in favor of 'well, maybe it doesn't because we haven't been explicitly that the other way is impossible'.
>>
>>53688138
As the anon that started it, I'm not sure that it can steal powers by itself. But I'm sure that it has something to do with the part of holding more than one at a time.
>>
>>53688139
Animal Crossing lets you do that.
>>
>>53688141
Who did Big Mom eat?
>>
>>53688141
>him stealing a fruit
Yes, Whitebeards. That page from the timeskip has no indication that Blackbeard is getting more powers instead of his crew, because the wording can easily refer to either or both. And a band that can just as easily be hunting fruits for his best captains instead? You say I like to ignore things but you're completely ignoring the idea of the crew being the ones gaining powers for no reason.
>>
>>53688163
In a flashback Big Mom ate the woman that was raising her, and a bunch of other orphans. The woman had the devil fruit that Big Mom is known to have, also she was preparing the children for sale to the world government.
>>
>>53688177
And you're literally going out of your way to imagine a conclusion that isn't the most obvious and rational one.
>>
>>53688177
>You say I like to ignore things but you're completely ignoring the idea of the crew being the ones gaining powers for no reason.
>you're ignoring this totally left field alternative interpretation of events that I made up, that makes your argument invalid!
Fuck off.
>>
>>53688179
I don't know, I don't buy that Big Mom ate them. It's never explicitly stated that Big Mom ate them, just that they vanished while she was focused on eating and not paying attention to what she put in her mouth. Yeah, she might have eaten them, too, but that seems too obvious. I feel like there's going to be a twist.
>>
>>53688189
In your mind. Why is it more logical then Blackbeard gathering fruits to power up his mostly devil fruitless captains? Why is it logical to assume Blackbeard can eat as many fruits as he likes using the darkness fruit when neither of those things have any canon support at all. You keep claiming logic and fact despite relying on vagueness. We didn't even see how blackbeard stole the quake fruit.
>>
>>53688201
>Totally left alternate
The fuck is wrong with you? It is one of two meanings that quoted page could have, neither has any more evidence then the other. Actually, no. Fuck you, because the evidence for the crew gaining powers at least has examples of the crew seeking them out and knowing how to steal them. Examples beyond a single line that can refer to two different things without any stretching of the words.
>>
>>53688211
>>53688224
>my mental gymnastics to justify why the powerstealing guy hunting power users totally isn't stealing their powers is more valid then the idea that he might actually be stealing people's powers
Fuck off.
>>
A lot of tension here over a dumbass comic.
>>
File: 0786-021.jpg (338KB, 1003x1504px) Image search: [Google]
0786-021.jpg
338KB, 1003x1504px
>>53688177
Because having a crew gaining fruits instead would have been explicitly mentioned? You know, Kaido doing it with shitty artificial fruits was a big deal enough to mentioned multiple times.

Because having an army of DF users is a bigger deal than one man who is already at the cenit of the world's destructive power gaining more abilities.

And it must be something different from the whole 'stab you in the face and use the fruits that I carry around to take your fruit' method that Burgess was using, since it was hardly a 'secret method', for Caesar was also using it with his pet monster.
>>
>>53688210
The latest chapter is out now, it seems even more clear that she ate them.
>>
>>53688234
Okay. let's get this straight.

According to you, the dark dark fruit can steal powers. There is no evidence for this. There is evidence that people can do it by eating other things but you claim it is instead a completely different, entirely unsupported thing.

You claim Blackbeard has no limits on how many powers he can steal. This may or may not be true, there is zero evidence either way.

You claim it's totally ridiculous that Blackbeard might want to gather fruits for his crew to all eat, despite the fact that he cares for his crew, wants them to be strong and they have referenced being capable of stealing powers.

So you have either zero evidence or actively contradicting evidence. Fucking idiot.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53688102
...man, in the earliest build I remember I just wanted his fruit because I thought the void sinky fog was pretty cool. I only found out about the fruit copying later on, and didn't really think too much about it.

Later I found out about fruits not working in water and decided to focus on training my Haki/the D in the most recent update.

Feel like I've dodged a bullet if his powers still haven't been fully explained.

>>53682039
Pic...related...?

I like the purple. I like a sharp suit and a red tie on my human avatars.

But combining them with red hair and gold trip just makes people think I'm peacocking too hard sometimes. Great for grabbing attention on a battlefield/sales pitch/cult ritual/political rally to distract from the actual master plan, though.

>>53687830
>Brother and Sister Revelation

Oh, wow.

I'd forgotten about that crazy thing but I can just imagine how many fate errors someone on a serial famly spree could acrue between leaving Sidereals jump and coming back to another Exalted jump.

>FATE ERROR 404: 187 nonexistant little sisters, 285 missing spouses and 196.5 missing fathers detected
>crying pattern spiders.mov
>>
>>53688251
I'm not the one implying that the man who has been show to be able to steal people's abilities, regardless of how he fucking does it, and is explicitly mentioned to be hunting those with powers, must not actually be actually stealing peoples powers. If I'm an idiot, then you're clinically fucking retarded.
>>
>>53688240
Why would it have been explicitly mentioned? Blackbeard himself wasn't explicitly mentioned. That page earlier used 'they' as in 'more then just blackbeard'. "Blackbeard AND HIS CREW". The page you're using for your whole argument at no point uses anything but terms to refer to them all together. But of course they obviously just meant blackbeard alone despite never saying it and constantly indicating otherwise.

And you realise everyone was shocked when he managed to steal the fruit and that he had two? This obviously isn't a common fact that you can do. Not everyone knows it and because Blackbeard hid himself under a cape, no one knows how he did so either.

Nor did we see how Burgess was going to steal the power. He says he has a way and he's going to do it.
>>
>>53688248
I've read it. I'm just suspicious of how the narrative is trying to lead us to the conclusion that she ate them without actually saying that she ate them. Maybe I'm just too jaded from reading too many things with plot twists, though.
>>
>>53688275
No, you are actually retarded, because from the start I've only been arguing that it's not the Yami fruit that steals powers. You are actually so dumb that you think I've somehow been saying no one can steal powers. I've been saying that OTHER people are ALSO stealing powers and that Blackbeard may not be able to steal EVERY POWER EVER but I have not said he can't steal powers at all.

You are just that stupid.
>>
Why can't we all just accept that any answer needs to be fanwanked and ignore each other? None of you have the canon answer. You're basically screaming at each other for having different fanons.
>>
So what jumps are being made currently? And how goes work on the 40K Orks jump?
>>
>>53688276
>Why would it have been explicitly mentioned? Blackbeard himself wasn't explicitly mentioned. That page earlier used 'they' as in 'more then just blackbeard'. "Blackbeard AND HIS CREW". The page you're using for your whole argument at no point uses anything but terms to refer to them all together. But of course they obviously just meant blackbeard alone despite never saying it and constantly indicating otherwise.

Because they're his subordinates? An organization and all of that? You are doing some serious mental gymnastics for this.

>And you realise everyone was shocked when he managed to steal the fruit and that he had two? This obviously isn't a common fact that you can do. Not everyone knows it and because Blackbeard hid himself under a cape, no one knows how he did so either.

People are always shocked when a major character does something like farting. It's part of the shonen genere. But it was hardly a secret for the WG if Caesar, someone that was working for them until some time ago, knew the method.

>Nor did we see how Burgess was going to steal the power. He says he has a way and he's going to do it.

It might have something to do with that big ass knife that he is carrying. You know, the one he was going to use to stab someone to the death.
>>
>>53688290
And I've said multiple times that you're preforming mental gymnastics to come to any conclusion other than the obvious one that Blackbeard is stealing peoples powers. You know, the only fucking reasonable conclusion someone can come to with the information at hand without pulling an unsubstantiated alternative conclusion out of their ass and then pretending like it somehow has more support than the only one that actually has evidence. But whatever, if you want to win the Special Olympics, fine, you are the most autistic, mentally handicapped, brain damaged subhuman in the entire world, congratulations.
>>
>>53688308
This is the literal correct answer

It's just a japanese cartoon about stretchy pirates, clam down guys
>>
>>53688320
>It might have something to do with that big ass knife that he is carrying. You know, the one he was going to use to stab someone to the death.
Yeah, but Blackbeard's method required the guy be dead, too. I don't think we can draw conclusions just from that.
>>
>>53688308
Why can't we all just wank in an objectively correct way in this single player, imagination game?
>>
>>53688340
Because wanking and objectivity are mutually exclusive unless both are performed literally
>>
>>53688320
>Serious mental gymnastics
Why? Why is it such a stretch to assume when something says 'they' and 'he and his crew' it is referring to THEY and he AND HIS CREW. Do you not understand what english is? You say I'm doing gymnastics and yet here you are CHANGING THE MEANING OF FUCKING WORDS to justify your view.

>muh shonen
This is a pathetic excuse.

>Caesar knew the method
Casear is making artificial fruits and using the 'kill to transform a nearby fruit' method. If Blackbeard was using the same, why would he bother going under that cloth to hide it?

>Big ass knife
Jesus fucking christ, that's your excuse? You realise he can kill someone with his fists way easier then with a knife? That the way you propose he was planning doesn't need a fucking knife kill to work?

How about instead, an explanation that explains why he had a knife that makes sense. He was going to cut out Luffy's heart and eat it to gain his powers. Instead of just assuming he had to use a knife to copy over a fruit into one he had for ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE AS USUAL.
>>
>>53688358
>everything here
Jesus fucking Christ, you're wrong, and no one fucking cares how you fucking wank it. Fucking shut up and stop shitposting.
>>
>>53688358
>How about instead, an explanation that explains why he had a knife that makes sense. He was going to cut out Luffy's heart and eat it to gain his powers. Instead of just assuming he had to use a knife to copy over a fruit into one he had for ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE AS USUAL.
How about, no? That's something you just made up. There's no good reason to assume that it must be some roundabout bullshit when there's something far more straightforward that you can assume it to be instead.

You seem to be really caught up in this weird idea that it can't possibly be any conclusion that makes sense, and has to be something out of left field with very little evidence instead. And you're the one screaming about how no one has evidence, when you're making shit up and acting like it has more support than anything more obvious.
>>
>>53687871
Or that world of cultivation perk. Play nice.
>>
>>53688358
OK, you're just straight bullshiting here. I will just ignore your opinion and continue using what is on the actual canon.

Have a good day.
>>
>>53688358
>Why? Why is it such a stretch to assume when something says 'they' and 'he and his crew' it is referring to THEY and he AND HIS CREW.
Because you're imagining a way to interpret the line in a way that isn't the most simple and actually likely one.
>>
>>53687726
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

Says in the jump Astrology charms are unlocked after you leave the jump. Ha ha time for being everyone's dad.
>>
File: 1496909668824.png (920KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496909668824.png
920KB, 1280x720px
Leaving idiotic poster aside, what Devil Fruit would be the best to jump to Hero Academia just straight after One Piece and become the next symbol of peace?

I wanted to go Light-Light, but it seems like it would cause too much destruction in a world were people don't go causally destroying buildings and islands.
>>
>>53688409
>>53688417
>>53688419
At this point, I've realised you're all trolling me. You've fallen to ignoring almost all of the posts I've give in favour of attacks and making up stuff and misinterpreting single lines, taking proposed examples as my one single viewpoint that I apparently consider total fact without ever saying so, and straight up saying that the most likely interpretation of what a series of words means is something none of that series of words actually means by their english definitions.

Go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>53688419
....dude. Dude. Dude seriously. Dude are you seriously saying this. You cannot not be shitposting if you are saying this. Whatever you think of the guy, what you just said amounts to saying "The word bird doesn't actually refer to a bird, it instead refers to a cat and this is the most reasonable definition of a bird."
>>
File: 1479349303849.png (956KB, 597x647px) Image search: [Google]
1479349303849.png
956KB, 597x647px
>>53688445
>Everyone must be against me and purposely 'trolling' me, because there is no chance of my perfect interpretation being wrong

You just ruined any chance of anyone taking you seriously after that.
>>
>>53688445
>Go fuck yourselves.
Nah. How about you kill yourself instead? It's a more valuable use of your time than bullshiting about One Piece where everyone knows it's bullshit on an imagination game board in an imagination game thread.
>>
>>53688460
>Taking him seriously
Oh please. He probably knew that when people started telling him words meant things other then what they meant. This is just a couple of shit posters finding someone they can easily wind up and having a lark with an easy target.
>>
>>53688455
No. Him saying 'they' and 'he and his crew' means that they're involved as far as hunting for people with devil fruit powers is one thing, him using they use of the words to mean 'they must be stealing those powers and giving them to the crew' is total wank.
>>
>>53688478
...but isn't by that definition, the idea that they are giving them to their boss also total wank? I'm failing to see where either of you guys are getting the stuff you claim.
>>
>>53688444
I am partial to darkdark or the pheonix logia but other than that luffies power is versatyle as hell. It is a good choice.
>>
Are you guys seriously getting this mad over a damn fruity pirate in a manga
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>53688444
Op-Op, maybe? Hear me out: From what I understand it's a ridiculously precise telekinesis fruit that does surgery really well right? And all Hero Academia powers are biology-based?

I'm not sure since I'm not familiar with either property, but if there were a way to enhance, disable or marry quirks quicker I think the op-fruit would be useful for that and other quirk tinkering.

>>53688313
I noticed someone making a Haruhi jump earlier today. May the Benefactor help us all

I think Val said that Dies Irae thing was coming within the month?

Mardukth is working on Exalted: Fair Folk, Mir on Exalted: Alchemicals and OAA on World of Warcraft

And Black Crusade by Red's still in the works

I'm probably missing a few
>>
>>53688444
Well All Might did it just by being stupidly strong, as for a power that is appropriate for a hero there is the barrier fruit.
>>
Jumpers, what do you call your retardedly OP infinity +1 sword (or other weapon)?
>>
>>53688474
>Oh please. He probably knew that when people started telling him words meant things other then what they meant.
I've been shitting on him because he's stupid and probably a shitposter himself. I haven't misinterpreted a single thing he's said that he hasn't pushed himself.

>>53688487
>Blackbeard has powerstealing, somehow
>He and his crew are hunting for people with powers
>this must mean that blackbeard isn't stealing powers, but instead is having his crew steal people's powers, because there's nothing to indicate that Blackbeard can steal more than one person's powers, and nothing that shows that he isn't doing something other than stealing powers for his own gain, so that means there's clearly more evidence that it's something else!
This is what he's been saying this entire time. He's a fucking idiot and a troll, and the people who responded to him were biting bait, not shitposting at him.
>>
>>53688521
Cunt Destroyer.
>>
>>53688503
>Op-Op, maybe? Hear me out: From what I understand it's a ridiculously precise telekinesis fruit that does surgery really well right? And all Hero Academia powers are biology-based?

Yeah, that might work. Just keep in mind that you actually need the medicine knowledge to operate using the fruit. You would need to be a biological genius in your own to 'isolate' the quirks changes in the human body and nullify them.

It can also do things like exchange's people souls or bypass immunities and stop regenerations.

It's a pretty cool power, probably the second or third power that you should grab in One Piece.

>Those new jumps coming up

I'm so excited.

>>53688509
>Being stupidly strong
>Remember that pre-timeskip people would probably beat the crap out of a prime All Might

Shonen scalation is really something. I'm glad that Boku no Hero Academia doesn't seems to be going towards that path.
>>
>>53688524
....but there isn't any evidence of that. There isn't any evidence of the opposite either. Have you both been screaming and shitting on each other over absolutely nothing?
>>
>>53688521
The Blade of Jumper (name changes to fit alt-forms, such as Hammer of Jumper)
Also Jumper's Gun (which is always some form of gun so the name stays)

I do not claim to be creative.
>>
>>53688541
>....but there isn't any evidence of that.
It must be something, and the most reasonable interpretation is the one that takes the least contrivances to believe is true without going against the evidence.
>>
>>53688444
The Moa Moa no Mi is my favorite. Because from what has been relieved by Donquixote Doflamingo about the nature of Awakenings a fruit that can make something increase by up to 100 times anything is amazing in my opinion.
>>
>>53688521
Twilight Reckoning.
>>
>>53688529
>Cunt Destroyer
Would your weapon just so happen to be your dick? How does one make their penis into a weapon?
>>
File: tumblr_mf7o9sHfIC1r47rrvo1_500.png (181KB, 200x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mf7o9sHfIC1r47rrvo1_500.png
181KB, 200x750px
>>53688503
Op-Op Fruit is too OP.
>>
>>53688562
Most jumpers are shoggoths, he could turn his dick into a sword. Possibly in a horrifying manner that involves drawing the blade from his groin.
>>
Can we talk about how awesome book of secret arts from yugioh shadow realm is? This item is amazing. It lets you permanently change the loyalty of weaker willed creatures, bring back the dead, and turn any mystical energy into any other kind of energy you have. Thats awesome.

One of the best items in my chain so far A++, Im gonna go turn mana into soul power now and eat it.
>>
>>53688555
It only increases things speed or size, it can't affect other qualities. I suppose it might be able to post-Awakening, but we really don't have enough information on that to say.

It's also non-canon.
>>
>>53688521
Ryu jingu Coat/Bang
>>
>>53688524
>Blackbeard has power stealing that is not connected to his fruit powers as we know others have done the same, Linlin, but may or may not also be able to do it with his fruit
>There isn't any answer on whether he can or cannot get more then one extra power this way so we do not know if he is taking more for himself as well but it's perfectly possible he can, we just have no canon information on it
>He is sharing this power stealing method with his crew, as indicated by Burgess, and because he has shown genuine care for his crew in the past and because pages say he and his crew are doing so together, though it is likely Blackbeard takes the best ones if it is possible for him to get more because of his personality
>Info shows that he and his crew are hunting devil fruit users to take powers, with the crew gaining more and Blackbeard possibly gaining more if it turns out he can which it may or may not but likely would

Wow, would you look at that. The entire argument summed up from both sides in a way that fits it together without being hostile assholes and acknowledging everyone may or may not be right with only things that have actually happened in canon being certain. All you stupid cunts (And yes, all of you are stupid cunts at this point) were arguing over two points that can work together pretty well. You dumb cunts realise almost all the things you were arguing for don't exclude each other? That you gargantuan cock for brains losers totally lost the original thing you were all arguing for and were shitting on each other for things that either fit together or can be excused with a "we'll find out later when Oda tells us, until then either side can fanwank what they want".

Now get the fuck out of the thread till you learn to not argue over pointless bullshit, you're all pathetic.
>>
>>53688562
God of war natural weapon.
>>
>>53688591
>Now get the fuck out of the thread till you learn to not argue over pointless bullshit, you're all pathetic.
How about no, you fucking get out instead.
>>
>>53688575
>and turn any mystical energy into any other kind of energy you have.
Seems to only be magical energy to everything else, not letting you turn all energy into whatever else you want.

But still pretty good, yes.
>>
>>53688568
It's only got two real weaknesses. The first is that it can't function outside of a pre-defined space that the user has to set up (the "operating room"), and the space can't move. If your target is outside it you have to get rid of the old operating room and make a new one. They can be pretty big, though, Law's can cover entire islands.

The second weakness is just that it can't actually do damage at range. It can disable an opponent by cutting them up, but things separated by Op-Op remain functional. Cut off a guy's head, he's still fine. Heck, even cut the head into a dozen pieces, and his brain still works despite the bits all being separated out. Some enemies that can stop just by immobilizing them with their various bits being disconnected and not being able to get leverage to move and aim attacks, others it won't. Op-Op can do actual damage by generating energy blades, but those appear to be melee-range only.
>>
>>53688575
That seems really amazing but it makes me a little worried at how the other items compared to that. Is it something undiscounted or are the other items on it's level just as good?
>>
>>53688562
partial weapon manifestation from soul eater.
>>
>>53688576
The villain was designed by Oda, so he is exists, just like the characters from the movies that he is involved. The whole episode may or may not have happened in the world.
>>
>>53688624
It can do plenty damage at range, just not directly. You can teleport heavy or explosive things on top of others or replace someones chest with a bomb and then let it go off. Even put explosives inside a person and then let it go off.

It takes a little preparation but you can sure as hell do insane damage at range. Just not directly.
>>
>>53688531
I'm not sure if pre-timeskip people from One Piece could handle full power All Might(other than through logia immunity), I mean just his fight with AfO had some pretty big damage to the surroundings from only a few attacks, and both of them were very weak compared to their prime. Well Whitebeard and others of his level could, but not like the primary antagonists of each arc before the crew got split up had that much raw power. Enel could have kicked his ass easily, but not if All Might had a single piece of Seastone.

As for escalation, I expect we may eventually see something like 3 times Endeavor's power in some of the other heros, and Deku surpassing full power All Might by a notable amount at some point, but it seems to be a much more steady raise. Of course who knows for certain where things will end up.
>>
>>53688640
>single piece of seastone
I dunno. If Enel remains arrogant and lets himself get cut then sure but it feels a little unfair to be giving All Might an advantage like that. It's like going "Sure Superman could normally obliterate Robin but not if Robin had a piece of Kryptonite". Not quite that severe though.
>>
File: 1494868266726.png (188KB, 546x290px) Image search: [Google]
1494868266726.png
188KB, 546x290px
>>53688614
You are correct, magic energy is easy to get though.

Now I need to make rare candies for humans with this power.
>>
>>53688638
You're thinking of Shiki, not Byrndi World. Shiki exists in canon but the movie events aren't canon.
>>
File: RedEyesToonDragon-SHVI-EN-SR-1E.png (957KB, 537x797px) Image search: [Google]
RedEyesToonDragon-SHVI-EN-SR-1E.png
957KB, 537x797px
>>53688575
Speaking of which, can you get the Toon World spell in Shadow Realm?

Also, how big are the Red Eyes/Blue Eyes dragons?
>>
>>53688575
Dedication Through Light and Darkness is even better, it would let you eat all the devil fruits you want in One Piece or mix any other conflicting powers that might normally kill you for using.
>>
>>53688664
Wasn't the same with Z and the special? The characters there were also designed by Oda.
>>
>>53688639
Fair enough, I wasn't accounting for indirect attacks.
>>
>>53688682
I don't know why you think just being designed by Oda makes something canon. Z is definitely almost entirely non canon given it introduces some pretty fucking serious things and can't be placed anywhere on the timeline without clashes. Z himself may have existed but we don't really have canon confirmation. Same with World. World might exist but we don't have something like with Shiki, where it's directly confirmed in series that Shiki exists in canon.
>>
>>53688655
Well All Might literally doesn't have a way of harming Enel otherwise, that's why I bring it up. Maybe some rubber gloves would be a better fit for an equalizer(though I doubt something like that would actually be enough to work right). But Enel's biggest attacks are non-physical, and are only around the same scale as All Might's full power punches.
>>
>>53688626
A sword that gains supernaturally good effectiveness at killing things, a castle and army that can link to the warehouse, a jet that can break and travel through dimensions and a mega golem thats super tough. Those are just the capstone items. The non spellcasters get some really interesting suff like dragon calling electric guitars and changing others into dragons or demons too. Its a good jump.
>>
>>53688640
>I'm not sure if pre-timeskip people from One Piece could handle full power All Might(other than through logia immunity), I mean just his fight with AfO had some pretty big damage to the surroundings from only a few attacks, and both of them were very weak compared to their prime. Well Whitebeard and others of his level could, but not like the primary antagonists of each arc before the crew got split up had that much raw power. Enel could have kicked his ass easily, but not if All Might had a single piece of Seastone.

Luffy's fights with Enel and Moriah were pretty crazy on their own, but I see your point.
>>
>>53688705
Those really don't sound equal if I'm honest. The book has multiple really powerful and broad sounding effects and those all seem pretty straightforward. The jet is the only one that seems as good. Are the single power items just that amazing? Is the castle/army a really really huge one?
>>
>>53688669
I hope so, I love toon duel monsters.

>>53688674
Yeah I love it.
>>
>>53688576
It can be the devil fruit found at the end of the map.
As I said after Awakening.

Additionally, World was a freaking dumb-ass who got by brute forcing everything in the world. He is not a clever man, and as we found out from the wolf and giraffe Zoans a clever Devil Fruit user gets more out of their abilities that a foolish one.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>53688521
...which one? Though the following are all just a summaries for when I first came up with them, and most changed quite a lot over the ages.

There's Ichor Omega, my first ever superweapon: A magitech nanite swarm, initially made by alloying Adamantium "Dark Matter" and Vibranium into the Iji nanites-then letting it absorb Transformium alloyed with Lyrium with my soul as the hammer.

There's the Kaleid Phantasm: A crystalline cruicible-engine that used a vastly amplified Seed of Wonder's energy to emulate Light Hawk Wing emissions

There's the Ocellos Dei, my attempt at reverse engineering a Sankishin further enhanced with bargain bin Eyes of the World.

There's the Crown of Thorns, a biotech megastructure based on the Brahmastra used to emulate and amplify the Thorn Forged To Kill Kings on a cosmic scale.

And there's the Sword of the Cosmos: The endless multiverse of war-manses I forged in the Sword of Creation's image, during my stint at Godhood

I should really call the Ars Megiddo something else. What's a good name for an apocalypse-scythe that's as good at restoring as it is at destroying?

Ditto for the Beyondforce, my most recent creation. Elodie is right, dammit. The between-spaces energy I melded with Sourcery, the Jumperforce and the most ideal Opener/Synchronicity archetypes I could conceive using the Beyond as a forge deserves a better name.

>>53688531
Good po-

>spoiler #1

...huh

Is the guy who uses it a big important villain in One Piece? Because that seems like a huge villain power

>>53688562
Nanomachines, GUNNM

A Noble Phantasm; Berserker Heracles' technically is after all, although so is the rest of his body. Toooootally not something I may have to do just to survive when Fate/Extra gets updated, because the F/SN updates/recent info from GO mean my Master will be more powerful than I imagined

Being a Transformer, having the Transformium forge and going to Bayformers

Imaginary Form from Worm
>>
>>53688697
Z appeared in Volume 1000, so his back-story should be canon
>>
>>53688736
>Is the guy who uses it a big important villain in One Piece? Because that seems like a huge villain power

He was neutral at first but now he is one of the most important allies of the main characters.

His immunity bypassing isn't that great when everyone is much faster than him. He only defeated a strong guy with that because the idiot tried to tank his attack to show how superior he was.
>>
>>53688739
Yeah, my bad. I'd thought Z may have been a past admiral but wasn't sure, just knew the rest of the movie was non canon.
>>
File: blue eyes.jpg (11KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
blue eyes.jpg
11KB, 273x185px
>>53688669
Probably not, since I think Digger was going to make another jump with Toon stuff?

And they're likely to be decently big, but not very compared to other kinds of dragons, if we go by the anime's sizes for them.
>>
>>53688718
While the items may not all seem on par the sheer amount of stuff each background gets is awesome. Power wise I mean, over all the spells for spellcasters seem rather dull, cast fireball, mindbreak, disarm traps , easy stuff. But there are some gems in there. It seems pretty even over all.
>>
>>53688750
>a setting where everyone has some kind of weird esoteric power that should be a gamebreaker if used smartly is dominated by a big, strong, fast guy

I guess anime and comics aren't so different after all
>>
>>53688761
Eh. For me, all I'm getting is that they seem imbalanced from what you're telling me.
>>
>>53688640
>All-Might

Am I understanding it right that he is basically a Saitama who can actually be defeated?
>>
>>53688763
Isn't that just realistic though? As great as having hax powers is, if a guy is just faster then you can react to, those powers probably won't help. If he's strong enough to one hit you and tough enough to tank most of your non broken power moves anyway, there's not much you can do.
>>
>>53688777
You're completely misunderstanding. All Might and Saitama share the fact that they're both heroes and both have physical boosting powers and that's mostly it.
>>
>>53688771
Im not good at explaining then, take a look at the jump and check it out, it is really well done.
>>
>>53688777
He is also a truly good person. Saitama is less so.
>>
>>53688786
Sure. I'll check it out, I just don't get 'very well done' when you've already confirmed the capstone items are unbalanced quite badly.
>>
>>53688777
The Caped Baldy is a big cheater though. All he does is finish off already weakened villains and take credit for the kill when all the heroes who softened them up are down and out.
>>
>>53688777
Not really, but his power is basically that he's strong, and due to its nature(in that it grows over time and can be passed from person to person) he is several levels above almost everyone else in setting. The only guy that is on par with him is a proper power thief that can steal and combine seemingly as many powers as he wants.
>>
>>53688799
Please do not try to twist my words. The items do not seem to be unbalanced as you are implying. The other items have different effects and I would say some are even stronger. Like the jet that can survive in the dimension outside of things.
>>
File: konalew.png (229KB, 693x682px) Image search: [Google]
konalew.png
229KB, 693x682px
>>53688763
It is my understanding that most of the powers in One Piece are actually pretty crap to start, barring logias, and it takes some finagling to turn them into gamebreakers by exploiting them to their maximum potential. Which makes them awesome and terrifying, but still pretty pigeon-holed.

So at the end of the end of the day, a guy of comparable strength who doesn't have to finagle anything would still be better, if just for sheer range of options, wouldn't they?

>>53688521
Chaosbringer. Or "Ceebee" for short.
One day I should hammer out his personality from that spear import in Hero BBS. I don't know, I'm thinking maybe something like Senketsu from KLK? Maybe.

>>53688503
> May the Benefactor help us all
At the rate you're going, I half expect Haruhi's subconscious reality warping to spark another massive character change.
Maybe you'll look like Kyon next?

That or you'll do something crazy and over-the-top to rob her of her powers. Which I'm pretty sure was done in canon before getting reset, only less over-the-top and more boring.

I can't wait to see!
>>
>>53688158
Thanks anon.
>>
>>53688521
well that is the rapidfire grenade launcher That fires projectiles which explode with the force of the Big Bang and deal an extra 90% damage as Corrosive and viral Each thanks to Warframe mods

There is the anti-multi-verse Von Neumann
"Shrapnel bomb" I've never tried since it might literally destroy everything
>>
>>53688832
>Maybe you'll look like Kyon next?
>That or you'll do something crazy and over-the-top to rob her of her powers. Which I'm pretty sure was done in canon before getting reset, only less over-the-top and more boring.
Hm. Personally, I'd find it funnier if it was both. Robbing Haruhi over her powers... resulting in him now looking like Haruhi.
>>
File: smug demon.jpg (32KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
smug demon.jpg
32KB, 529x529px
>>53688798
>Saitama is less so
>>
>>53688866
Fucking hell stop boasting about your potato gun
>>
>>53688866
Use it so you also kill yourself
>>
>>53688866
If you ever wonder why you ahould leave it's because you're proud of being the only person in jumpchain to have tried multiplayer b8

literally the hitler of jumpchain
>>
>>53688899
>>53688888

It was a general question asked to the thread about jumpers OP weapons, At least wait until he makes an actual mistake before getting upset.
>>
>>53688875
>No, ASA, you were the little girl all along
>>
So ages ago I mentioned with my name off that I was working on a wip for Psyren. Didn't make an official claim because it was mainly just thinking up how I'd go about it than something serious.

Has anyone made a claim since then for it because if not I'd like to claim it. Got some free time to work on stuff.
>>
>>53688914
His mistake was flaunting one of the absolute no nos of these threads instead of pretending it never happened like a sensible person

Not even a houserule, but trying to internet fight somebody in pretend land
>>
>>53688930
Don't think so. Good luck.

Do you know how magecraft seems so much stronger in Prisma Illya than the other Fate settings?
>>
>>53688910
To be honest, there's way worse shit to hate him over, and I don't actually think multiplayer is that bad anyway.
>>
File: Gangster.jpg (34KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
Gangster.jpg
34KB, 460x346px
>>53688876
Eh, I could argue for it.
Saitama's a DECENT person, a nice ENOUGH guy, and he knows what a good person SHOULD be, but he's still pretty blase about the whole deal he's been handed, tends to be lazy and even rude, and is usually more concerned with shopping sales than stopping villainous plots.

And, sure, he does some pretty nice things just to be nice, and the world is better for him, but ultimately he spends his time being bummed out about his situation instead of thinking about all the good he's doing or could be doing.
>>
>>53688933
>His mistake was flaunting one of the absolute no nos of these threads instead of pretending it never happened like a sensible person

And what has that got to do with his recent post or his post in in general in this particular thread?
>>
>>53688939
Less people practicing Magecraft makes Mystery stronger I'd say.
>>
>>53688956
But mystery and Magecraft specifically is supposedly becoming weaker all the time anyway.
>>
>>53688876
I never said he was a bad person just that all might would go and physically injure himself just to give a fan of his an autograph if it would make that persons day better.
>>
>>53688939
Inconsistencies in authors.
>>
>>53688952
>And what has that got to do with his recent post or his post in in general in this particular thread?

my Jumper is as unreasonable a person as I am knowing what he knows about escalation . He is under the impression he will eventually have to fight an intelligent, multi-verse in some setting somewhere or encounter a multi-verse so horrible The only answer is to mercy kill it in its entirety.
>>
>>53688976
>>53688956
Maybe because they are using magic batteries that suck the lifd from alternate worlds to cast? Or am I thinking something else?
>>
>>53688991
>my Jumper is as unreasonable a person as I am knowing what he knows about escalation . He is under the impression he will eventually have to fight an intelligent, multi-verse in some setting somewhere or encounter a multi-verse so horrible The only answer is to mercy kill it in its entirety.

Don't a few jumps have that already like the Eldritch jump?, So I can't really fault you for preparing for that especially how jap cartoons are getting all about escalation nowadays
>>
>>53688991
Strangely enough I actually agree with that partially, I also have doomsday weapons as I am sure most jumpers eventually do.

Mine just takes the form of a giant koi fish made of mana.
>>
>>53689009
>Eldritch jump
Link?
>>
>>53689018

I was talking about whats his face with the shoggoths and deep ones, I just can't remember his name
>>
>>53689034
Oh lovecraft ok.
>>
>>53689039

Thank you for helping me remember his name
>>
>>53682465
Those feet are wicked!
I approve of them, are they a will-ring construct from DC or something else?
>>
>>53689049
it's the boots from infernals, they're described as being made of green glass, reptilian and digitigrade
>>
>>53688939
Do you have some specifics for which examples of magecraft you mean? There are some things that are pretty powerful but other Fate settings have stuff more powerful.

In Rin's case she has the advantage of training at the Clocktower from a young age and being tutored by Zelretch. Luvia's meant to be her rival so she's fairly even with Rin. Miyuverse Shirou merged with the best possible version of Archer he could. Julian Ainsworth has access to a mysterious cube that produces grail mud and is performing some form of ritual that involves carving his legend onto tablets so that's probably got something to do with his power. Bazett is stronger than her other appearances but I don't think there's any reason given for the divergence in her strength.
>>
>>53688939
And like >>53688989 said. Different author for Kaleid.
>>
>>53689049
>>53689061

I wear them all the time because they are crucial to one of my most OP combos, you see the boots themselves protect your feet and they are indestructible to all forces except certain exalted charms specifically intended to unmake indestructible armor hich when combined with fashion from high school of the dead makes you immune to traditional physical harm
>>
>>53688624
Even if you're out of his operating room, he's shown he can coat his sword with one. He used this to slice through a mountain or something like that.

Plus my favorite thing he does is swap a person's heart/consciousness around. So anon x would be in anon y's body & vice versa. Good way of infiltrating the enemy crew.
>>
>>53688952
Because whatever he said, the idea in question was specifically meant as an attempt to fight another jumper. Do I have to go through the archives to find where he first brought it up?
>>
>>53689101
Functionally there's no difference from just decking yourself out in full-body artifact armor though (or any artifact armor with Fashion). And even if someone does that, they can still be hurt.

Actually, wait, there is a difference. Since the boots aren't designed as armor, the armor would be likely be vastly superior at it.
>>
>>53689179
anonymous it makes my skin indestructible. I'm pretty content with that
>>
>>53689163
>Because whatever he said, the idea in question was specifically meant as an attempt to fight another jumper. Do I have to go through the archives to find where he first brought it up?

So you are trying to restart an argument over something he said before and not in this thread? got it. And also he explained his reasoning for the gun and he isn't even unreasonable wit it considering a lot of animes are all about escalation nowadays
>>
>>53689213
Don't care about the gun, I care that whatever he says he's blatantly not sorry for being more of a shit than average to other people in this thread. And yes, I'm counting both the OP argument and the ones last thread.
>>
>>53689231
>Don't care about the gun, I care that whatever he says he's blatantly not sorry for being more of a shit than average to other people in this thread. And yes, I'm counting both the OP argument and the ones last thread.

You don't care about it so why should he?, You've shown your true colors anon so I'm out have fun finding someone else to bait
>>
>>53689195
Fair. Just saying it's not really all that OP, when it's basically the same as just wearing a normal (though seemlessly covering) artifact armor.
>>
>>53689268
It was the von neumann nanites he used for potatoes. Guess I'm biting one last time, then.
>>
File: 06-07.png (525KB, 1564x1150px) Image search: [Google]
06-07.png
525KB, 1564x1150px
>>53688444
Big Mom's power would be so cool to have as a hero.

Imagine turning floods, fires and storms into friendly minions with a happy face.

If you're immortal you can just keep putting part of your 'lifespan' into them with no consequences.
>>
>>53688930
There's a Psyren jump over on the SB drive, but it's not been so much as mentioned here, AFAIK.
>>
>>53688930
Too late.
>>
>>53689411
No one cares.
>>
>>53689348
How many give life to object powers do we have anyways? And don't just say generic magic spells, I mean lifegranting.

I can only think of the Fallen London Light of Empire off the bat (shameless plug) but I can't think of any specific perks.
>>
>>53689411
Huh. Didn't know that. Any reason why they haven't posted it here then?
>>
>>53689411
SB is dead, and all their jumps are invalid anyway, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>53688930
Please make this, so that when Gaunlet comes back from whatever IRl things he needs to do and starts posting using the Kagetora picture again, we can respond by handing him a Kagetora companion option. It will be a delightful welcome back present.
>>
>>53689466
Because it's SB so we wouldn't have accepted their trash anyway.
>>
>>53689431
>I mean lifegranting.
I think the demon creation perk from Hero BBS could be used to do that? And there is the Book of Zeref in Fairy Tail.

>Fallen London Light of Empire off the bat
It seems much more limited in scope and power to the Devil Fruit that I just mentioned.
>>
>>53689483
When I first saw his pic I thought he was eluding to making Psyren, it was only later I realized he just liked the guy.
>>
So need help with Empress persona. My companions ultimate persona is going to be Cleopatra. However I'm not sure about the initial Persona.
>>
>>53689421
Is this about the SB one or something else?

When was it made? Does anyone know if the maker is planning on posting it here? Does someone have a copy?

I'd still like to make one but if there's a ready made one that the maker wants to post here I wouldn't want to intrude.
>>
>>53688521
Takezo. Nothing special or complicated, just Takezo.
>>
>>53689744
He's shitposting about SB, don't take him seriously.
>>
>>53689744
You have the claim here. Ignore them.
>>
Howdy /JC!

So here are the continued efforts on The Life and Times of Haruhi Suzumiya!

Changelog:
1. Items are began.
2. Generic Items are done!
3. Outline of all items names done!
4. Pricing has begun, nothing's set in stone!
5. Drop-In Items done!'

How does it look?
>>
>>53689829
Howdy yourself, anon!

Just going to put this out here-looking at the capstones there's hopping between parallel worlds, there's a generated pocket world full of danger, there's a tech perk that could be better described in terms of what kind of things you could build with it and there's...straight up reality warping in an area?

From an intrajump perspective, I think the Alien capstone should cost more than the others-maybe even 1000 depending on how much warping we're talking about.

I don't know the setting, but it just really stands out that there's these Stand power-like perks and then there's...reality warping?
>>
File: Yuki is a cutie.gif (922KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki is a cutie.gif
922KB, 272x272px
>>53689959
Did you read the note dude? The Alien power is all just messing with atomic structure, or doing stuff by being composed of data instead of real stuff. Think Clap-magic from FMA for most of the stuff that involves changes to the data of the world and the whole you mind is not limited by your brain stuff because you've become a lesser Data Organism is neat. Seriously the note relieved me of a lot of my problems with the Aliens balance issues.
>>
>>53685273
I'm a pathological adopter. That's why I kept asking for a DS3 update, because the DLC made me want to adopt the painting girl, and I'm not interested in her THAT way so I can't use the blue feather to do it. And yes, I do get that asking you about it bothers you for some reason.
>>
[NAME]: G O D
[DESCRIPTION]: The stand takes the appearance of whatever god the user thinks fits best at the time.
[ABILITY]: [God’s gonna cut you down]: The Stand is capable of summoning a sword which can without exception cut through anything with in it’s range.

[STATS]
Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: D
Durability: A
Precision: B
Development Potential: A
Thoughts/Suggestions?
>>
>>53690072
Boooooooring.
>>
>>53690072
So.... anubus?
>>
>>53690072
Shit.
>>
>>53690072
Dull.
>>
>>53685273
>>53690068
I mean, for this girl in particular?

Ringed City spoilers:

Because I've always assumed we replace the protagonist in Dark Souls jumps, since it only makes sense to me, you have basically killed the person she cares for most in the entire world. He was a rabid dog and he planned as much to make sure she could finish her painting, but you still killed him. All she has left in the world is you, as the only other living being she has a positive connection to. I cannot bear to leave her alone with nobody in the world, either isolated inside her painted world or burning to death in the current one. Frozen or not. I want to take her along and give her a happy life, with friends and family. And one day, when she's older, I can tell her about the sacrifice her Uncle Gael made for her.
>>
>>53690065
I did see it, I do still think it's much better than the others.

Unless I'm missing something really important, it just seems overall more versatile and straight up powerful.
>>
>>53686007
Killing Sauron requires outside context perks. He can only be reduced to the meanest of spirits, not killed outright.
>>
>>53690159
...pod?
>>
>>53690159
>you killed the person

Whether or not you replace the Ashen One, you don't have to do everything he did the way he did it anon.

Use portals or some shit to cross the Ringed City and rob the Pygmies of their souls

Jump the other Dark Souls jump, and bring her Manus' own fresh soul.

Or hell, find some other pigment she can use. Dishonored 2 has one such replacement.
>>
>>53690072

That's already a stand called anubis except he's even better
>>
>>53690183
Extremely overpriced and limiting. I told you I'm a pathological adopter, she is far from the only person I've felt the need to do something like this for. I only bought two pods, and I used them up ages ago.

>>53690193
I don't have the perks and jump placement you do. I've never liked this assumption that everyone has all the powers ever at every point.
>>
>>53690072
Anubis is best Stand
>>
>>53690210
I guess you need to just learn to back off and have some decency then.
>>
>>53690210
That's funny, cause I never liked constant badgering of jump makers so that they add or change things to fit specific people's builds. But I guess we all have different dislikes here.
>>
>>53690210
They're just suggestions. You're being needlessly antagonistic towards people that are attempting to help you find solutions.
>>
>>53690240
This post doesn't make any sense unless you ignore what I said about wanting to adopt them, not waifu them.

>>53690248
>Badgering
How needlessly hostile of you. I've asked him about 3 times since the DLC came out. That has nothing to do with badgers.

>>53690270
I expressed that I had a dislike for something, I didn't see that post as antagonistic. However, they have definitely replied to me in an antagonistic way.
>>
>>53690210
Me neither, to be honest. I'm just speaking what other options come to mind; the other anons weren't me if that wasn't obvious

Convince her the world isn't worth painting over then? Or usurp the flame; I'm sure a soul steeped in enough Humanity to break Gwyn's seal of fire would do just as well as a pigment.
>>
>>53689829
Looks like its going well. The company for the slider origin sounds interesting.
>>
>>53690302
>>53690065
I have to ask now-am I seriously missing something? I truly don't understand how the other capstones compare to Alien's.
>>
>>53690297
Well, there's also the possibility that by the time you get to the Ringed City, Gael has already begun eating the pygmies and gone mad. In that case, no amount of teleporting or speed would help.

You're right that there are other souls that would lead to a blood that's potent enough to be worthy of her painting, but there are a couple issues there. One is that the pigment she needs is of absolute Darkness, whether that needs one derived from the Dark Soul or not and something far less extreme would be possible, it does mean that any sort of blood derived from the other Lord Souls or the Flame probably wouldn't work.

There's also the issue where even if you get an alternative solution going, Gael would still be mad. I think it'd be cruel to leave him alone to rampage in his insanity. Putting him down is really a mercy.

Also, my plan for the flame is to just let it die out naturally and let the cycle continue as it should. I'm worried that usurping it and trying to combine/replace it with Humanity could lead to another corrupt and warped world like what has happened from prolonging the age of fire.
>>
>>53690302
I know right?

>>53690310
You seem to be attributing a large amount of skill that the Alien doesn't give you to the Jumper. Also a limit of 50 cubic meters in comparison to ESPer's 100 Km^2 at will Closed Space Super Mode, Slider can allow you to go looking for parallel worlds (Depending on your interpretation of parallel worlds this is really good or just average) seemingly at will, Time Traveler is Jump long technology fusion rolled into reliable time travel.
>>
>>53687125
Of course a huge slut wouldn't mind temporary hookups.
Thread posts: 624
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.