[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1539: Cosmic Entropy Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 84

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Threads
>>53619482
>>
>be me
>had no idea what Greatest Magician of the Age actually looks like in effect
>start picking up The Books of Magic (the series directly following the 4 issue miniseries, which I sadly can't seem to find online anymore), didn't know what to expect
>the kid barely practices any magic
>his training amounts to Tamlin going "don't think, feel kid"
>mfw his blood rejuvenates Fairyland and breaches the divide between worlds
>mfw he lolnopes a magitech orphan's ash cloud without it being shown how
>mfw he hijacks a golem by drawing a smiley face on it
>mfw he turns out to be a synchronicity user, like Constantine
>mfw he starts subconsciously turning his imaginary friends into loyal magical spirits, and turning ancient magical spirits into the shapes of his imaginary friends
>mfw he terraforms hell with the power of love, and hijacks a story dimension by getting pissed
>mfw throughout all this HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE'S DOING

Does this kid turn into Azathoth Man in the next 20 issues or something?
>>
>Doing Mortals Gauntlet
>Rolled a sixty-nine on a Simple Soul Illuminated and Silver Light Scattering
>Rolled a one hundred on Thrown Down a Flint Canyon
What do?
>>
>>53627345
Threesome
Then die
>>
>>53627345
Do you try to roll high or low?
>>
>>53627357
Wouldn't rolling a 100 on Thrown Down a Flint Canyon cause him to bounce back up to the top completely unharmed?
>>
>>53627379
I'm an idiot. I saw the one, not the hundred.
>>
>>53627357
What's with all these lucky rolls in Mortals Gauntlet?
>>
What forms and pieces of armors have you taken to cosplay conventions? How have some of your companions reacted after finding some 'interesting' material of them in said conventions?

Walking using an actually proportionate 7" Space Marine body and wearing an actual tactical armor will never stop amusing me.
>>
>>53627363
I roll high.

>>53627357
Gonna have to wait a few years on that one. She of Fair Eyes and Silver Light Scattering start smoll and cute.
>>
>>53627297
With the Dark Souls Jump getting broken up into two parts we're going to be having the best time with this kinda thing OP. I'm sure Red will have some decent things to say about Dark Souls 2 stuff we can use and this Crown thing that folks were talking about earlier seems promising. Here's to hoping!
>>
File: Stop Bullying.jpg (143KB, 1145x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Stop Bullying.jpg
143KB, 1145x1056px
>>53627393
The Pattern Spiders find something like a Jumper absolutely FASCINATING and fudge the odds in your favor.
>>
>>53627329
This sounds nuts. I gotta pick it up sometime.
>>
File: chibi lancelot.jpg (12KB, 266x400px) Image search: [Google]
chibi lancelot.jpg
12KB, 266x400px
So I was messing with the Throne of Heroes database computer thing for funses when a small Chibi Lancelot popped out and I'm deathly afraid of it. It punched a hole through the door and ran out. And roaring in a tiny voice.

I mean, it might be significantly weaker than the actual one considering it didn't punch the door off its hinges but still. Afraid.

If my Netherworld citizens get hurt or hear about this, I'll never hear the end of it. Either that or it becomes a mascot but still
>>
File: Hard at Work.jpg (249KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hard at Work.jpg
249KB, 600x1000px
>>53627400
Can I get a look at your build?
>>
>>53627409
Wouldn't. Wouldn't they also absolutely DESPISE a Jumper who was immune to fate?
>>
>>53627410
It really is!

It's-you know what, it's actually kinda like the Lucifer comic. Except if the supernatural powerhouse mofo of a main character had no idea what he was doing, but still blundered through by being a nice guy to most people.

I found a bunch of Marvel pics the other day that made me laugh at them, but I'm laughing WITH the pages I've saved here
>>
>>53627416
https://pastebin.com/2xdf7fSQ
>>
>>53627421
I imagine they would find that sort of Jumper incredibly frustrating to deal with, but I doubt they would outright despise such a Jumper. Now, a Jumper that also unravels the fate of OTHERS, on the other hand, would send them into a frenzy.
>>
>>53627437
So, picking up those perks in Kingdoms of Amalur has made me an enemy of the Spiders then. is what I'm hearing.
>>
>>53627421
Eh. Fate in Exaled, for the most part, is different from Fate in other settings. Fate in Exalted is more like "cause and effect". or "causality". It ensures that if you chop a tree, the tree falls over.
There is the 'classic' flavor of Fate most certainly, but it's not super common. Also the Pattern Spiders dislike having to do more work, but they also like things they think are "cool" and are willing to do more work in favor of such things.
So a Jumper's got decent odds of being liked by them.
>>
>>53627415
What Throne of Heroes database computer thing? Also, Chibi Lancelot? That sounds both adorable and terrifying.

>>53627448
Probably, yeah.
>>
So with the Crown in WArhammer Orks, the Dragon Edge in HeroBBS and the upcoming talking WoW artifacts I feel the need to ask:
Do we have any other sapient pieces of equipment in the chain? particularly of the "tells you dark secrets and lost magic" variety?

Maybe a sentient armor suit?
>>
>>53627495
I imagine in the Neverwinter Nights jump you could find that one sapient sword from Hordes of the Underdark
>>
>>53627495
wakfu has some pretty powerful ones,kamen rider has some intelligent Driver belts,eclipse phase can make damn near anything intelligent, DC occult has the vestments of fate/freedom. ultimate Spiderman has Symbionts
>>
>>53627329
Oh, you don't even know. Tim breaks causality in so many different ways over the course of the series that he wishes he was Azathoth Man. At least then things would make slightly more sense. You thought it was a wild ride already? Buckle up, it's going to get worse.
>>
HTTYD JumpChain
Tiny but Deadly [+100]:
Amputee [+200]:
The Behemoth [+300]
Dragon free
natural weapons: rotating maw like a Whispering death. Free for Dragon yeah never did figure out how to do this biologically, but now I have my own body as a template
Biome Specific: open ocean . Free for Dragon
‘Fire’ Breath: corrosive mist cloud Free for Dragon
flightX3-200 first purchase free for Dragon
Stomach like a Foundry -100 discount for Dragon
Elemental Attack: tropical tornado suction-100 discount for Dragon
The Color of Death -300
The Archipelago [Free]
The Fabled…-500
An Isle in the North -400

The plan: first off deus ex machina my ass off for dragons edge, mostly buying time by sending them off course or melting the occasional scout ship often hunting them back because there is literally no reason for the Dragon hunters to continue to exist after dagers redemption.
>>
>>53627467
It's a database of Heroic Spirit souls I complied by digitizing them and using the Grail Notes to help mass summon the soul of the heroes to the database, using the Maoyuu Demon King and Hero Demon King capstone, plus Conjoined Conjures and Technomancy from Libromancer. I have a similar system in my Writer Chain.

Zeltrech helped me make it because he found the idea interesting, plus I offered him the secrets to it.

It's very rough and unrefined, but it works.
>>
>>53627421
In the Mortal Hero Guantlet everything that's happening is because you /are/ a part of Fate. Note that's only in the Mortal Hero Gauntlet. The pattern spiders are enjoying whatever destiny you've chosen for yourself because all of this was fated and easier to do than folks who are just trodding all over their plans.

>>53627433
>So you got in a bad spot with the girls and the threat had you almost lose to those Wyld Hunt lads who were coming after your ass. Remember they're not likely sending the really big guns for She-of-Fair-Eyes because she's only a starting Solar and as a bit of a thing to Nexus. Still they're Exalted and you've been outplayed.

>Enter stage left Secrets. One massive attack manages to take out all of the Essence 2 Dragonblooded because catching folks with their pants down is a really good thing in Exalted. They're down, likely dead and she's lines up her shot on you.

>"Thank you." You say, almost unbidden. Enter stage right; Social Combat roll join debate!

>"Wha?" Secrets is NOT built for this. She lowers her bow in confusion.

>"Thank you," you turn to the pair of Exalted that you've been protecting, "thank the kind Black Sun Lady girls."

>"Thank you." You aren't sure if they're following your suggestion to amuse themselves or just because they are in shock. The amount of cute the pair of them put out hits the armored Abyssal right in the soft spots.

>"Traitorous bitch!" Enter stage left, Veil of Ebon Blades, local Abyssal. "I just watched you save your so-called prey from the Dragonblooded!"

>"I-but couldn't fight that many without surprise!" Obviously Secrets is completely off track.

>The ensuing arguments gets exacerbated as the King of Beggers comes by to pawn off the responsibility of another kid on you, a kid that Veil of Ebon Blades has been hunting for ages now, and ends with your group and Secrets running the fuck away TOGETHER, somehow.

Something like that.
>>
>>53627495
Sorcerer's Helmet from Young Justice.
>>
>>53627586
Wait, so fate will help us out in our scenarios? You know the fact that we are literally choosing a fate in that bit makes it kind of obvious but I somehow did not think of it, of course fate will help us fulfill our fate.
>>
>>53627626
Technically that would be Samsara, not Fate. Fate can't touch Abyssals, they exist outside it. But that's just me being a grognard about in-setting terms.
>>
File: Maru.jpg (240KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Maru.jpg
240KB, 800x532px
>>53627626
By choseing a destiny and drawbacks you are effectively getting more bound up in Fate. It doesn't help you it makes sure that the events you chose HAPPEN no matter what. Basically you asked for X and Y to get powers and X Y will happen to you. Fulfilling your Fate is up to you but you're bound to have those event happen. So, you gave the events and the Fate Spiders, >>53627651 and technically yeah that too, are making sure that happens because you are bound to that Fate.
>>
File: 1496648235978.png (459KB, 480x756px) Image search: [Google]
1496648235978.png
459KB, 480x756px
What weird quirk fetish did you discover in My Hero Academia jumpers?
>>
>>53627721
Dupli-Arms makes whatever body part you grow on them more effective than the normal version. Your imagination can take it from there.
>>
>>53627721
>weird quirk fetish

Wait hold up. Explain.
>>
File: 1496649627683.png (1MB, 638x1780px) Image search: [Google]
1496649627683.png
1MB, 638x1780px
>>53627810
>>
>>53627824
aaaand pic related on the initial one?
>>
>>53627840
All Might's publicly known muscle body is a result of his quirk. Best dad wants All Might's 100% Florida Smash to his ass.
>>
>>53627867

D'OKAY THEN.
>>
>>53627824
>Mt. Lady
>Intentionally wears a skin-tight suit and tries to show off as much as possible
>Explicitly wants to stay in the city even if she loses money for all the colateral damage because that way she will have more recognition
>Gets embarrassed when she starts attracting pervs

I don't understand her.
>>
File: Young All Might.jpg (181KB, 919x373px) Image search: [Google]
Young All Might.jpg
181KB, 919x373px
>>53627867
Nah, his muscle body was result of his own training. All Might was pretty fit early on.
>>
>>53627888
She wasn't expecting the giantess fetish, she was planning on catering to normal pervs.
>>
Hey, I've got a couple of questions about the Undertale jump; I know I have to kill basically everyone in the underground to get Chara to awaken within, and subsequently possess Frisk, but how would one go about convincing him/her to come along on crazy multiverse-spanning adventures?
The other question is about the nature of souls--It's shown that a human soul is monumentally powerful, and when Asriel absorbs several of them he basically becomes a demigod. The question I have is, was it only the human souls doing that? Or does a monster soul act as some sort of catalyst?
>>
>>53627918
Huh. So does mastery of One For All come with a muscle form like All Might's? Seeing how here's a young Toshinori Yagi in your picture, and he's not buffed out like All Might.
>>
File: Nana.png (233KB, 522x685px) Image search: [Google]
Nana.png
233KB, 522x685px
>>53627989
I think the muscle form is just Toshinori in his prime. He was still in school while training with Gran Torino and didn't had much experience with OfA just like Deku.

Nana, the previous holder, didn't look like that at all.
>>
>>53627975
>The other question is about the nature of souls--It's shown that a human soul is monumentally powerful, and when Asriel absorbs several of them he basically becomes a demigod. The question I have is, was it only the human souls doing that? Or does a monster soul act as some sort of catalyst?

Just go with the theory that Chara is the narrator or use soul magic to awaken them.

>The question I have is, was it only the human souls doing that? Or does a monster soul act as some sort of catalyst?

Human mages seemed to be pretty strong on their own, so maybe?
>>
>>53627989
>Toshinori Yagi
>Not Yagi Toshinori

Why do wikis have to swap the name and the surename with so many series?
>>
>>53627975
I vaguely recall one of the books in the library in Snowdin saying that it does take a combined human and monster soul, yeah.
>>
>>53628095
Because Japan has the family name first, Toshinori Yagi is the correct one.
>>
>>53628113
Actually I think Yagi is the surname for All Might.
>>
>>53628113
But Yagi is the surename.
>>
>>53628130
>>53628162
Damn it.
>>
File: 8890271.gif (45KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
8890271.gif
45KB, 333x187px
>>53627975
Human SOULs are monumentally powerful, like to the tune of thousands of monster SOULs to a human's one. Flowey absorbs the six human souls and becomes super powerful because humans are just that powerful, yeah, but in the true ending he absorbs the six SOULs plus all the monsters of the underground, and their combined SOULs make up enough power to stand in for a seventh human SOUL, granting him god-like power.

According to events and backstory, monsters are only capable of absorbing human SOULs.
Humans in turn can absorb monster SOULs, but only if they're boss monsters, because only boss monsters hang around long enough to be absorbed.

>>53627721
I... don't really think of it as a fetish, but I took Synesthesia.

> With all five senses working together, you’ll be able to obtain a unified super sense, allowing you to perceive things more clearly and accurately than any normal person could even understand.
> The major downside is sensory overload that can render the user stunned and in pain. [...] They can also get lost in pleasant senses.
> They can also get lost in pleasant senses.

> They can also get lost in pleasant senses.

I mean, some people would think that would be a downside, but...? That's like half the reason I took it. I actively abuse that notion.
Imagine getting all super comfy in a kotatsu, maybe with a mug of hot chocolate or something, and some soft relaxing music playing, and that just overtaking all your senses.

So amazing.
>>
>>53628279
There's a lot of joke fodder there, but honestly that just seems super comfy now that I think about it.
>>
>>53628467
Would you be able to somehow see/sense the invisible girl with Synesthesia?
>>
>>53628495
Yeah, definitely, you can't see her but you get visual equivalents from other senses. Smelling and hearing her is easy enough, so you can probably figure out what she looks like from there. You were asking about Synesthesia, right?
>>
What are the recent Jump in Progress of being Made?
>>
>>53628524
>you can't see her
Damn it, there goes my plan for shenenigans. What do you mean exactly? I didn't make any typos.
>>
>>53628544
I should have gone to bed like five hours ago. You're not to blame, I'm just not thinking too clearly and didn't see it despite it clearly being there.
>>
>>53627575
how goes echoes?
>>
File: ship_shape_by_steve_burg-d4q4am3.jpg (141KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
ship_shape_by_steve_burg-d4q4am3.jpg
141KB, 1191x670px
I just finished reading Consider Phlebas to find why people wank all over the Culture so much, and now I feel the urge of writing the Jumper shitting all over a galactic spawning civilization due to constantly escalating technology, space manipulation technology and ludicrous production times.

What jumps have galactic civilizations that could give a good war? I would like to discard Tenchi early mostly due to the fact of having nigh-omnipotent beings backing the Jurai up.
>>
>>53628584
Your insecurity at a fictional scifi civilisation that isn't even enough of an asshole for me to have heard of, confuses and annoys me.
>>
>>53628584

Star Wars is a pretty easy target.

40k has a variety. If you wanted to avoid all that Warp nonsense, you could invade the galaxy that the tyranids ate. They're perhaps a perfect fit for "spawning civilization", and certainly deserve it.
>>
File: konata_display.gif (93KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
konata_display.gif
93KB, 160x160px
>>53628495
Assuming you have Synesthesia, yeah, you could, although it probably wouldn't be what we think of as normal sight.
Like, instead of just seeing her as if she were visible, you would "see" the sound waves of her movements and "see" her scent as it radiates out from her. Although this information would be processed by your eyes, she might "look" very different in this way than what she actually looks like.
Depending on what's going on in the area, these might also be really subtle and difficult to pick up, like the sound of someone on a busy intersection, even if all your other senses can pick up the sound as well. There's just so many sounds, you know?

It's kindof weird and difficult to describe, but basically take the other senses you're sensing her by and try to imagine them as being interpreted by your other senses.
I'm "hearing" your looks.
I'm "tasting" your smell.
Incidentally, that last one is a great way to creep people out with a nonsequiter. Synesthesia is a really fun quirk to have!

>>53628584
Sins of a Solar Empire, maybe? They have some pretty neat stuff.
>>
>>53628584
the polity jump is the closest to the culture we have, so have fun there?
>>
>>53628629
>that the tyranids ate

I thought they moved on from that one leaving nothing behind? So anon would just be fighting a bunch of empty dirtballs
>>
>>53628495
This >>53628639 is a much better explanation.
>>
Sorry, wasn't here during it's development but will there be any expansions or further updates to the Roommate CYOA?
>>
>>53628584
Mass Effect is an easy target for stomping.

If you want something more challenging, I would suggest Star Trek or The Polity have some neat space combat.
>>
>>53628584
EVE
>>
>>53628697
Is that even finished?
>>
>>53628684
Wrong thread? CYOAs are in the CYOA general thread.

Unless you mean the jumpchain author one, which was a oneoff joke exchange thing that isn't having any more updates. SDA's working on something else, damned if I remember what
>>
>>53628713
Pretty sure the maker said it was done.
>>
Whats the magic system with longest range?

Do we have any range extending perks?
>>
>>53628816
It's a tossup between Discworld and DC's, I'd think. DC because a dude once walked to the end of the universe, and Discworld because one of the things you can do with magic is link a sword to the heart of a star (that burns all the way down to the hilt)
>>
NuBee, what happens when you have quirk marriage of Bottle Lightning + Noise?
>>
>>53628816
Hero BBS, probably?
>>
>>53628866
That ship is not canon and will never be.
>>
>>53628880
Rather doubt it, from what I've learned in canon the level 10 wizard guy's interdimensional blast is just what Zelretch can do.
>>
>>53628863
>>53628880

I should probably what I am looking for..

I have plan on developing a nuclear reaction spell that sets the atmosphere on fire in a chain reation. Essentially magic exterminatus

Since I dont really want to stand on the planet I plan on scorching I have this idea of looking out of my spaceship and *fingersnap* KABOOM.

But for that I obviously need interplanetary range
>>
>>53628954
Oh.

Well, you could probably make one with the Lore of Fire from Warhammer Fantasy. Maybe attach it to a bomb with Artifact Savant from Marvel Magic or Mega Bomb from Chrono Trigger if you need to be far away.
>>
>>53628915
It depends on how you interpret the Hero BBS multiverse.

If you think all the worlds are the same world and mages never go outside that same world, then yes, it's the same. But considering that there are supposedly sci-fi space adventures out there, I doubt that interpretation is correct.

>>53628954
Maybe I'm wanking this too hard, but maybe the calculation and dimensional magic from Soul Eater could help you to do this as long as you were capable of handling the calculations on yourself or using some aides?
>>
>>53628954
>>53628965

hmm what is the range of an epic DnD spellcaster?

>>53629015
went full student meister there but its the right direction

there has to be some magic system that has arbitarily long ranges, right?
>>
>>53629015
No, I understand there's a multiverse or something going on but True Magic can also do interplanetary travel. It's little known but the Jeweled Sword's making has some alien properties that aren't elaborated on. Regardless, both Discworld and DC's finest magics have traveled further in time and space.
>>
File: Been-waiting-long.jpg (45KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Been-waiting-long.jpg
45KB, 320x480px
>>53628584
>>53628863
>>53628954
>>53629030
>Great coalition emerge to fight the Jumper's massive space fleet
>A fleet encompassing hundreds of races, brought together from multiple points of the galaxy, capable of burning it several times over
>The coalition's fleet is standing before the Jumper's fleet in a now very crowed solar system
>Jumper lazily presses a bottom and a time bomb is delivered to each of the fleets' shipyards, which detonated two weeks ago, before they even had a chance to leave them.
>A time-wave hits the coalition fleet, making it suddenly poof out of existence
>Since the bombs were never needed to be fired, the Jumper didn't even used them
>Another narrow victory for the Jumper!
>>
>>53629236
Remind me of that comic about God Man. But yeah, that's probably how most of a Jumper's fights would go if they aren't gimping themselves.
>>
>>53628584
Consider Phlebas is good, but I think you might also like Matter and Surface Detail if Culture wank gets you turning pages.

For space war, go to Stephen Universe and take the war drawback. Or Roughneck Chronicles and take the Arachnophobia drawback. The Polity jump with Avalon Station for crab war, Jain Resurgent for gribbly war, or just show up and fight everyone.
>>
>>53629236
What actually would you need to do this exactly? Like what perks/items/etc would you need to make this happen?
>>
>>53629236
Time doesn't come in waves, what are you on about.

Now WEAVES, that's another thing. Balefire's a fucking bitch to stabilise though, so it wouldn't be a bomb. And good luck reverse engineering the Swords of Xuanyuan, unless you use one of those god buddy perks on the Broken God/Fuxi himself. Or you could wank the Lord Soul thing but I doubt it unless you had most of the DBZ boosters. And the FF13 series wonky antimatter is more of a swirly acid trip than waves. Ironically your best bet would be Discworld magic again, but it would be the magical equivalent of that one /k/ copypasta about the guy who loaded Dragon's Breath rounds with gasoline

Also retconning the fleet would negate the conflict in the first place, so there would be no"victory" because the net result would be to make the whole issue meaningless, unless you also existed outside of conventional causality.
>>
>>53629236
>>53629283

damnit people I just wanted to watch a world burn, was that to much to ask for?

But do not fear I have solved my own problem by finding out that DnD has in fact unlimited spellrange at upper lvls.
that plus epic custom spells means I now have everything I need for my interstelllar exterminatus magic kaboom spell.

Any punny thoughts on what I should name it? cause I am quite alright with "interstelllar exterminatus magic kaboom spell". I gets the point across really well i think.
>>
>>53628524
I'm sort of assuming the "all five senses" is shorthand for "all your senses", (inc. stuff like temperaure, pain, Proprioception, etc.) right?

If we have exotic senses from other perks, how does that work (say, a magic sense. Or electroreception like a shark)? Are they bundled into Synthesia, or do we get regular senses + extra whatever?
>>
>>53629390
Why would you assume "five" means "all"?
>>
>>53629310
Favorite method of time-travel (Sburb, Arrowverse, some magic systems) + magic/power to technology perk + really big bomb? Also something to deliver it to the place you want, so add scrying and divination magic to find it and some space and math magic to transport it.

For protection against being reconnected, you have perks in Narnia, Terminator and a few others. Or just use the House of Mystery/Tower of Fate.

I would not recommend using Observer from Blazblue, since it would basically negate what you're trying to do here.
>>
>>53629379
Well, yes? Worlds aren't as flammable as, say, candelabras.

I don't really think anybody is in a position to appreciate puns when their planet is burning.

>>53629445
You don't need time travel per se if you have an exotic enough means of engagement. Or a bomb necessarily; what was that jump Heavens did with the space-time bypassing sword called again? It reminds me of some of my Nox Nyctores experiments, and a trick Valeria and Verity used to extend Gram's range.
>>
>>53627575
Hey, I had a couple of ideas for the Night in the Woods Jump, if you're accepting help.
>>
>>53629539
Mixed that up with Cabin in the Woods for a second there

Damn I'm hungry
>>
>>53629283
>>53629236
See all this is kinda awesome but I still feel like getting out of the ship and destroying the armada bare handed by punching and cutting with a sword seems like more fun. That and ryu jingu bang slapping ships. Then use technopathy to tell them you are a god and they are merely ants on every single audio and video feed.
>>
File: IMG_1218.png (244KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1218.png
244KB, 567x589px
>>53628896
It negates the drawback of having an external electrical source. I also guess it gives you a bit of invisiblity or at least masking ability.
>>
>>53629379
Call it The Reckoning.
>>
>>53629571
I guess you could lazily punch in the general direction of the armada and let the shockwave destroy it if that suits your taste. Not much more exciting desu.
>>
>>53629599
Less fun to me than shredding the durasteel plates with your hands.
>>
>>53629283
Is God Man the patron saint of Jumpers?
>>
>>53629587
eh a bit generic. I could call alot of higher spells that.

needs a bit more bite. I mean when I think of exterminatus I think of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc97pGwseRI

so it should have either a fittingly grandious name or a punny one(cause puns are never wrong)
>>
>>53629571
I like that
>>
>>53629412
Because it's a pretty common thing? Plenty of times people will all "all five senses", and not be trying to exclude temperature and so on. They all just get bundled in together in casual use.
>>
Does Clover still make Jumps?
>>
I've got a question about the "To See The Stars" drawback in ToG.
>You may not leave the Tower until you've reached the true top. Even the most ancient Rankers capable of smashing armies and slaying gods have failed to reach the 136th floor... and there is no way of knowing how many floors there are above it. Further more you will find yourself willing to do whatever it takes to keep climbing: abandoning your friends, lovers, and morals is only a start. Normally the guardians would attempt to stop you from ascending through means other than taking the test. Taking this drawback means they will succeed, no matter what method you try.
It says that I'd do whatever is necessary to keep climbing, but I wouldn't have to if I could just keep doing that and knew I have the power to eventually reach the top, would I? I mean, Rachel only had to do all that shit because she wasn't the kind of Mary Sue Bam is or a Jumper would be. Or would that be too much ruleslawyering?

On another note, is Ninjanon still around? There's been tons of shit happening since he made the jump and it could really use an update.
>>
>>53629711
he was around last month or so

he said he usually simply doesnt put his name own
>>
File: The Black Grail.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Black Grail.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
Demon Souls Jump 113:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Barred Entry [+100]
Sudden Surprise [+200]
Black Phantom Party [+300]
Origin: Wanderer [Free]
Perks:
Soul Gathering [Free]
Stable Movement [Free]
Inner Self [-300]
Simple Belief [-100]
Items:
Wanderer Starting Gear [Free]
Bag of Grass (Full Moon) [-100]
Thief's Ring [-100]
Nexial Shard [-600]

Demon Slayers [-600]:
Yumi & Anankos (Priest) [400]
Perks:
Soul Gathering [Free]
Simple Belief [Free]
Seventh Saint [-300]
Items:
Saint Starting Gear [Free]
Ring of Sincere Prayer [-100]

Misaka & Maleficent (Magician) [400]
Perks:
Soul Gathering [Free]
Heightened Capacity [Free]
Sage [-300]
Simple Belief [-100]
Items:
Magician Starting Gear [Free]

Ranma & Sabo (Knight) [400]
Perks:
Soul Gathering [Free]
Move Set [Free]
Soulcraft [-300]
Simple Belief [-100]
Items:
Knight Starting Gear [Free]

Roselyn & Ryoga (Wanderer) [400]
Perks:
Soul Gathering [Free]
Stable Movement [Free]
Inner Self [-300]
Simple Belief [-100]
Items:
Wanderer Starting Gear [Free]

So Demon Souls was quite frankly way more boring than what I'd thought it'd be. I offered and got the Maiden in Black into a Pod. The only odd thing was that for all the shit that was going on I noted that her line before going into the {pd was one of the oddest.
>"I will no longer be needed to tend these halls soon enough, Slayer of Demons."

[EVENT]: https://pastebin.com/zGjnDkTm
>>
File: 1419907665081.jpg (1MB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1419907665081.jpg
1MB, 1600x1066px
How many souls one would need to consume to become a Chaos God? Slaneesh took most of the eldar race to become a full fledged chaos god, while the Emperor took a few hundreds/thousands really powerful psykers to be born.

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>53629799
Your friend, if that's them in the image, is pretty cute.
>>
>>53629751
Am I reading this right? Grail-Kun, from Carnival Phantasm, is trying to become a Black Grail proper using nothing but stuff he can eat and learn?
>>
>>53627721
Porn in that world has to be WEIRD.

Also
>Graffiti+Invisibility to add "invisible" to your collection of colors
>Just tapping people and suddenly their clothes are invisibile

>Popcorn+some training or extra CP to raise its rank for more precision
>Thicc on demand
>>
>>53628279
I want to imagine someone with the Synesthesia quirk working together with someone with the Daw Mour quirk (or whatever it's called) to write the weirdest foodie blog ever.
>>
>>53629810
He says t-thank you, anon.
>>
File: potter covers.jpg (3MB, 1920x8914px) Image search: [Google]
potter covers.jpg
3MB, 1920x8914px
In the Harry Potter Jump, what would be the titles of the books relating your first seven years?
>>
>>53628896
What would be the best quirk marriage for making your ships canon?
>>
>>53629868
In answer to your question, it'd probably be your best bet to simply consume billions of souls. Maybe consume Commorragh several thousands of times through multiverse hopping?
>>
>>53629830
>>Just tapping people and suddenly their clothes are invisibile
You know, I was going to buy Synethesia, but now I'm not so sure anymore.
>>
File: ... My Father.png (195KB, 346x496px) Image search: [Google]
... My Father.png
195KB, 346x496px
>>53629824
OOC: Yep. I took the persistent Drawback to have something for my character to do on easier Jumps, because sometimes rolling net's me some comfy spots to sit and I don't like boring folks. Grail-Kun is freakin stealth too. His true form, that of a tower of black flame and semi-functional Black Grail, is now hidden in the parts of my mindscape that I refuse to acknowledge so he can just keep up the dopey facade and I can't find him otherwise. He's keeping it out off my radar so I have no idea what's going on.
>>
>>53629799
Chaos Gods are made, not born. And because there is no Chaos God background, you cannot, in fact, become a Chaos God for the same reason you cannot be a potato in a jump
>>
>>53629900
Again, that still wouldn't work because Chaos Gods fundamentally aren't things that started out as people, they're like big fart clouds that arise from emotions.
>>
>>53629968
>made not born

Okay poor choice of words, more like "naturally grown, not manufactured" or something
>>
>>53629900
>>53629799
You get bradelines well from ASoIaF (I think thats the name) and hellsing vampire and its easy to get billions of souls. The real question is would you pop into a chaos god as soon as you landed in 40k if you come drop in?
>>
>>53629871
>Jumper and the stolen Stone
>Jumper and the tamed Baselisk
>Jumper and the tamed Hippogriff
>Jumper and the tamed Dragons
>Jumper and the Phoenix he bought for CP
>Jumper and the kind of shitty book that nobody likes and was a complete waste of space in the series
>Jumper and the somehow useful stone of ressurection and the copied cloak
I dealt with Voldemort pretty easily in the background so it was mostly me learning magic and stealing/taming stuff.
>>
>>53629871
Harry Potter and The Troll Ballet
Harry Potter and The Uneventful Year
Harry Potter and The Azkaban Arson
Harry Potter and The Twelve Champions
Harry Potter and The Cuckoldry of Mr Weasley
Harry Potter and The Triple Pure-blood Witch
Harry Potter and The Revelation of Magic
>>
>>53629975
>>53629973
Eh depends on what lore uou go by. Slaanesh was made, Emperor was Made, but he may or may not count. There used to be another minor hod sho stole all his forces from the other chaos gods.
>>
>>53629990
>Bradelines?
>>
>>53630003
>Harry Potter and The Cuckoldry of Mr Weasley
Damn, Molly, that slut.
>>
Anyone know of any ways I can get Darkseid's Omega Beams from any of the DC related jumps? I don't think all my copycat perks quite cover it.
>>
>>53629968
Eh, considering that the actual estate of the Warp and the Chaos Gods being active is fairly recent, I saying that something is impossible when talking about the warp is not gonna stick.

After all, the Eldar succeed in artificially resurrecting their god. And in the End of Times, Nagash also almost succeed into becoming The Chaos God, and end up being a God.

>>53629973
Yes, but you also should keep in mind that if you put enough souls into believe something, you can actually change things in the warp. That's how there are things life fire angels in the warp.

And minor gods have been a thing until the latest editions.
>>
>>53630017
That's my rejuvenated, bustier than her daughter, wife you're talking about!
>>
>>53630003
Fucking that fat fuck Molly
Disgusting
>>
>>53630014
Yeah I am not 100% sure of the name but that should be close enough to find it. It is a well that picks up all the lost souls in any jump you go to. Just drink up.
>>
>>53629990
>The real question is would you pop into a chaos god as soon as you landed in 40k if you come drop in?
I think you would need them to be psychic souls native from the W40k galaxy or Warhammer fantasy for it to do the trick.

Souls that do not reflect on the Warp would be useless.

Of course, if you consumed them like people in Soul Eater do, and have a Emperor-like soul when you enter, maybe you can do things as soon as you get there.
>>
>>53630029
>bustier than her daughter

That's not exactly a high benchmark
>>
>>53630043
How do they do in soul eater? Also I wonder if 40k souls cojnt as lost souls for the purposes of the well. They just turn into warp stuff when they die dont they? Alternately I wonder if eating metric fucktonnes of warp stone or warp energy (if such exists) would do anything helpful. Or just make you sprout tentacles.
>>
File: rule-63-harriet-potter.jpg (177KB, 866x922px) Image search: [Google]
rule-63-harriet-potter.jpg
177KB, 866x922px
>>53630029
I mean, if you're going to transform a Weasley into a waifu you should have gone for the twins.

Arthur is a cool guy, he doesn't deserve getting cucked.
>>
What are some best perks/magic systems that make use of souls without destroying them?
>>
>>53630024
Could you do.a quick once over anon? I am not sure what you are saying here, I think your speech to text is messing up. Translation please?
>>
>>53629871
>Jumper and the- Oh he was crushed between the staircases. Wrap it up I guess.
>>
>>53629871
Harry Potter and the Forbidden Forest's Werewolf
Harry Potter and the Poison Witch
Harry Potter and the Castle in the Mist
Harry Potter and the Deadman's Tale
Harry Potter and the Guild of Fortunes
Harry Potter and the Alchemical Waters
Harry Potter and the Outsider
>>
>>53630057
>How do they do in soul eater?
They just eat them. And their souls get bigger and stronger.

Eating innocent souls corrupts you but makes you more powerful quicker. Eating evil souls does not corrupt you but your progress is slower.
>>
>>53630060
I'll admit, I pulled a Banchó with him. Played with his mind a little.
I gave him a fetish for NTR...
>>
>>53630060
Valdamori?
Femvoldemort looks hot. Gonna have to jusenkyo water volde now.
>>
>>53630076
Speaking of Soul Eater, how do I become a Kishin?
>>
>>53630076
Well that sounds cool. Can anyone do that or just weapons? Cause that mixed with wavefodm anayomy from NGE sounds like a great way to get hueg.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

Forgot to roll for the chain.

1. Iji
2. Vanquish
3. Xenoblade Chronicles.
4. Jack T Chick Tract
5. Fallout
6. Doom [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]
7. Pocky and Rocky
8. Strike Witches

Que:
Devil Survivor [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]
Food Fight

Wonder if I'll roll another 3 this time...

>>53629871
Haven't gotten there yet but here's my hopes;
>Jumper and the Philosophers Stones
>Jumper and the Therapy Couch of Doom: Saving Selene Edition
>Jumper and the Therapy Couch of Doom Revisited: Prison Therapy Edition
>Jumper and the Broken Grail War
>Jumper and the Order of the Necro-Phoenix
>Jumper and the Intellectual Dragons
>Jumper and the Shredded Veil of Mysteries

>>53630082
jusenkyo water + Water Bending has to be one of the funniest things I've heard about to this day.
>>
>>53630107
>Jusenkyo water bending

I TOOK DOUBLE PLUS WATER BENDER WHY DID THIS NEVER OCCUR TO ME!?
>>
>>53630107
>Jumper and the Philosophers Stones
I'm not sure his wife's gonna let you touch them.
>>
>>53630082
>>53630107
>>53630118
I thought Jusenkyo water turned you into a specific dead woman, rather than being instant rule 63.
>>
>>53630146
There are a lot of different kinds, one is a gender bender water one makes you a baby that has to grow naturally, one turns you into a cat. Lots of different cursed pools.
>>
>>53630146
No, there /are/ some Jusenkyo pools that turn you into specific people (like the Spring of Drowned Akane later on).

But the basic Spring of Drowned Girl is just instant rule 63.
>>
File: Kagetora Female Form.jpg (62KB, 535x691px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Female Form.jpg
62KB, 535x691px
>>53630118
What? You haven't heard of that? It happened a while back when Thread was talking about combos. It was that and something from Who Framed Rodger Rabbit.

>>53630124
I purposefully left out the possessive in that noun.

>>53630146
Nah it instantly turns you into a 'woman' as that is what the Spring of Drowned Woman does. Some of the other ones are more specific, Spring of Drowned Saint comes to mind along with Spring of Drowned Akane Tendo, but most are vauge things that just turn you into X thing. For Spring of Drowned Woman it's instant Rule 63.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53629871
Harry Potter and the Elusive Recluse
Harry Potter and the Misunderstood But Friendly Basilisk
Harry Potter and the Mystery of the Drowned Animagus
Harry Potter and the Flying Steamroller
Harry Potter and the Child Protection Services Scandal
Harry Potter and the Kicking of Dicks
Harry Potter and the Push For SummerSlam
>>
File: Logging on to an mmorpg.gif (579KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
Logging on to an mmorpg.gif
579KB, 496x279px
Speaking of which, do we know how the drowned girl/boy alt form is supposed to work after the jump? Like, does it give you one specific, fixed sex, human alt form or is it more like having a gender-swap ability?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg (109KB, 638x575px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 4.jpg
109KB, 638x575px
>>53630195
Garlock good to see you!

Any advice for building up a Hidden Boss like what I've started here https://pastebin.com/zGjnDkTm ?
>>
File: jc5.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jc5.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
>>53630218
You mean like...for jump plot purposes?

Um.

Can't say I'd...know much about that? My final boss has seldom needed much of an introduction. I guess borrowing some ideas from my Books of Magic binge:

-You don't have to show of all their tricks at the start. Maybe have a few companions see a black smear where a building goes and say something like "Hey, this isn't any normal black mud! It's like the Grail's but...stronger" or somesuch

-If they mean something to the Jumper, personally, might be worth establishing some parallels. Maybe Jumper has some bad dreams as Grail-Kun swells in power or something?

-Maybe have a few early fights, if drawbacks allow? Just to build up some personal investment so they aren't just the bonus boss that comes out of nowhere
>>
>>53629301
Funny, I thought Surface Detail & Consider Phlebas are the only bad books in the series.
>>
>>53630103
Anyone.

>>53630096
Eat lots of souls until your soul is big and twisted enough that it starts generating its own madness wavelength. Keep eating souls and follow your madness.
>>
>>53630296
Uh. State of the Art was the only one I really disliked.
>>
>>53630282
Thanks.
>>
>>53628572
Posted a WIP a while back if you wanted to see it. thread 1537 I think it was.
>>53629539
Suggest away, unless you meant Cabin In The Woods. I'm not doing that.
>>
>>53629871
Jumper and the Labyrinth of Possibility
Jumper and the Key of Knowledge
Jumper and the Mantle of Secrets
Jumper and the Fruit of Deception
Jumper and the Forest of Whispers
Jumper and the Clock of Resonance
Jumper and the Hidden Veil

This is what happens when you merge HP, Dresden Files, and Lord of the Flies.
>>
>>53629871
>Harry Potter and the Girl that nobody seems to notice has Grey Skin and Horns.
>Harry Potter and the Weird Building that nobody seems to notice.
>Harry Potter and the Sneaking Suspicion that there's something nefarious going on here.
>Harry Potter and the Tournament that the girl is oddly helpful in.
>Harry Potter and the Bizarre Lack of the Girls Shenanigans
>Harry Potter and the Stand Arrowhead.
>Harry Potter and the Dawning Realization that The Girl is an Imperialistic Alien.
>>
>>53630339
>Anyone
Umm damn. My soul and therefore my body may be much bigger than I thought then. I sure am glad I turn my madness wavelength off otherwise that could have been bad.
>>
>>53630541
What's your MSPA build? I have a vague sense that you might have gone troll.
>>
File: 1496209207820.jpg (65KB, 586x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496209207820.jpg
65KB, 586x640px
What is your favorite stupid/simple combo?
>>
File: Sophia Ophilm.png (58KB, 236x459px) Image search: [Google]
Sophia Ophilm.png
58KB, 236x459px
>>53630556
Yes. My main chain was supposed to be fairly short one with a "The God Empress of Trollkind" motif, but is now at 600+ Jumps.
>>53630687
Probably Enlightened Self Interest + Smack Wiped Off The Streets + Sage of the Forest?
>>
>>53630687
I gave my ryu jingu bang altforms and made it indestructible. One is a spear, but since it can grow or shrink in so many ways that means I can turn the spear into a sword or knife too.

Its other forms all have nice abilities for utility like the net can be a wrapon by tossing it on people then shrinking, if the weight doesnt already kill them, or the bowl can be used as a sheild.
>>
File: 1496173734313.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496173734313.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>53630719
What does that combo do?

>>53630741
Scary.
>>
File: IMG_1176.jpg (105KB, 353x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1176.jpg
105KB, 353x360px
>>53629871
>Jumper & The Face Behind The Man
>Jumper & Basilisk That Was Asked To Stop
>Jumper & The Honorable Hypogriff
>Jumper & The Pentawizard Tournament
>Jumper & The Inquisition
>Jumper & The Dickish Teacher Gets His Just Due
>Jumper & The Dead Boy
>>
>>53630764
>Pentawizard Tournament
>Not Pentawizard Playoff
Shame on you, Manyfist. SHAME.
>>
File: Early_Kaiju_Concept-04.png (572KB, 617x633px) Image search: [Google]
Early_Kaiju_Concept-04.png
572KB, 617x633px
>>53630687
Gigantic and Compression from Creepypasta + Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist + Any Kaiju form = All the immense strength, durability, and abilities of a giant monster folded into a human sized package.
>>
>>53630687
iron steeds From Aldnoah.Zero +The power of holding hands with implanted relic from Senki Zesshou Symphogear +EA :Sword of Rupture from the fate servant supplement= sufficiently powerful giant robots

Infinite liquid generators from terraria+ miniaturization and efficiency+ Tinker-Tech Cache from worm+cornucopia from Greek myth+appetite energy+gourmet cells from Toriko=constant supply of empowering and Nourishing liquid straight into your belly

offering plate from primal rage+supcom technology= unlimited spiritual power

Alchemy Machines from sburb+delineated crafting From terraria=build it all
>>
Do you think if I grabbed Magic Item Creator in Overlord (Series) and used it with EX Rank Item Creator it would make an A+ NP instead of A rank?
>>
>>53631038
>Do you think if I grabbed Magic Item Creator in Overlord (Series) and used it with EX Rank Item Creator it would make an A+ NP instead of A rank?

I don't think that would stack since it's completely different magic systems and fate magic is Incredibly different from most magic systems , but there is a lot of cool stuff you can do with A rank Noble phantasms, that's when things start getting conceptual.
>>
>>53631056
>Additionally any magic item you create will be >marginally better than it would have otherwise >been, regardless of whatever abilities you >might have brought with you from other >worlds.

From the way it says it, it sounds like it would though which bugs me.
>>
>>53631145
marginally better doesn't mean an entire + to its rank though.
>>
File: Calvin-Hobbes-Snowball.jpg (22KB, 600x188px) Image search: [Google]
Calvin-Hobbes-Snowball.jpg
22KB, 600x188px
>>53630758
Enlightened Self Interest lets you know how to advance your interedt in ways that benefit others and amplifies the postive effects of your actions (Worm)
Smack Wiped Off the Streets makes it so any societal change you make sticks. (Black Dynamite)
And Sage of the Forest increases the effects your actions have on the future, the results snowballing with time.
So any action I take snowballs over time in a positive way, and the results are much harder to undo.
>>
I pulled against the chain on the stone tablet.

Something screamed as it saw my eyes open. It was an ugly fucker. Looked like someone had mashed a torn up corpse into a piece of steel and welded guns on later. Before I could react I had torn my way out of the chains keeping me bound to the tablet laying down on the pentagram and popped the demons head like a grape.

Another thing screamed as it saw what I had done to it's friend. Fortunately I had a solution to the noise. Once again my body moved without me. The shotgun leveled with it's head and my finger squeezed back. The shotgun roared, before the bullets had even crossed five feet of the little read cavern my body was starting to move forward.

The buckshot barely slowed down going through the demons body. Big chunks of gore ripped out wherever they hit.

Some vague memories almost surfaced about what I was shooting at, they never really made it up though. I didn't need them anyway for what came next. just the feelings that came alongside them. Hate! Kill! Rip and tear!

Jump 1-Doom 2016

Origin
Drop-In

Combat Training Free
What Do You Mean Reload 100
Fortune and Glory 200
If You Want a Job Done Right 300
Pathfinder Free
Hell Devours the Indolent 100
Impact Compensation 200
Praetorian 300
Prophecy of the Seraphim 300
Pistol Free
Super Shotgun 100
Chaingun 200

HUGE GUTS! +800
>>
>>53631145
also, noble phantasms aren't magic in universe , but rather "calcified legends"
>>
>>53631145
Use dark wisdom to translate fates item creation magic over to overlord magic then and use overlord boosts, I think that would work at least.
>>
>>53631056
B Rank NPs are already pretty conceptual.

>>53631038
No, it has been said many times. You wouldn't get a A+ NP. You could, however, mixing Item Creator EX and other techniques of your own eventually develop something that isn't exactly a NP and whose power is equal or surpasses the one of the EX NPs.
>>
File: 1460609915760.jpg (48KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1460609915760.jpg
48KB, 620x349px
>>53630508
Nope, I meant what I said. I was planning on making a NitW jump, but now that you're doing it, I'll just give you the rough outline I made.
https://pastebin.com/931S7Msn
>>
File: Scanty and Kneesocks.jpg (62KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty and Kneesocks.jpg
62KB, 1000x560px
I've got some questions about PSG:

If I go Hybrid and then buy a weapon, will that weapon be able to switch between Heavenly and Infernal modes, or do I need to buy it twice to get that kind of function?

Speaking of weapons, can we get a paired set of weapons per purchase, or do we need to buy it twice to get something like twin pistols or twin knives?

Also, as a Hybrid, what kind of reaction would I get from the main characters?
>>
>>53631038
Get first magic and boost it with overlord stuff.
>>
>>53631307
Agreed, since Item Creation EX will cap out at Rank A regardless.
>>
>>53631307
I was actually wondering if you could use the third magic to kill any concept of an item not existing thereby copying first magic from a sideways angle.
>>
>>53629799
>not using dark binding chaos gods
baka
how would that even work?
>>
>>53631344
Chaos Gods are constructs made of daemons.

Eat all the daemons and you are done.
>>
>>53631363
all daemons count as 'evil' right?
>>
In the Servant supplement what rank do Class Skills start at anyway?
>>
>>53631374
There is a wonderful perk in spyro that makes it so you can ignore corruption of stuff you eat.
>>
>>53630508
Whats the order of the current FE jumps?
>>
File: Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg (34KB, 362x411px) Image search: [Google]
Ready_d2be04_1610486.jpg
34KB, 362x411px
>>53631399
Thank you, this makes everything better.
>>
>>53631385
You get a free c rank and an E rank. You choose.
>>
>>53630687
Maoyuu Hero And Demon King Demon King's capstone + Leaky Limiter + Wishcraft from either Fate/SN or Prillya + Conjoined Conjures + One of the True Magics that let you refill your mana + The Moving Finger Writes + Kaleidescope tech + Mage Capstone from Overlord

Congrats, you now have a supercomputer that can cast any spell from any magic systems you can use and a source of refilling mana (Third Magic is best for this but First + Second + Fifth if you have a way to convert the heat energy to mana. I'd suggest Omega Level Energy Absorption if you go Fifth from X-Men) and can supercharge every magic spell with no need for extra materials

Actually that's not simple.

Although you could do some fun things with the Gemcraft Wizard Capstone and Gem magic from Fate.
>>
>>53631431
Going to steal this idea, but what is kaleidoscope tech again?
>>
>>53631431
Tellius is on the drive twice, just so you know.
>>
File: 1346246210237.jpg (1MB, 1480x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1346246210237.jpg
1MB, 1480x1700px
>>53629871
>Harry Potter and the Electrician's Stone
>Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
>Harry Potter and the Friendly Werewolves
>Harry Potter and the Goblet of Immortality
>Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
>Harry Potter and the Horcruxes
>Harry Potter and the Noseless Deadman
or
>Jumper and the Wizarding World
>Jumper and the Wizarding World, part 2
>Jumper and the Order of the Phoenix, but furry.
>Jumper and the Wizarding World, part 3
>Jumper and the Wizarding World, part 4
>Jumper and the Trials of Destruction
>Jumper and the Gun

My first Magic Jump. I studied a lot.
Also funny how i can just hand out immortality when that's all Voldy is after.
>>
File: Anarchy.Stocking.full.419474.jpg (2MB, 1920x2583px) Image search: [Google]
Anarchy.Stocking.full.419474.jpg
2MB, 1920x2583px
>>53631278
>Also, as a Hybrid, what kind of reaction would I get from the main characters?
No clue. They don't seem to exist. The closest being Stocking betraying them, and saying she's actually a demon at the end of it.
>>
>>53629871
Harry Potter And The Angry Moth That Tomented Snape And Killed Quirrel
Harry Potter And The Moth That Stabbed The Baskalisk And Burned A Book
Harry Potter And The Moth That Bought Out Hogsmead And Shared It With Everyone And Also Tried To Fight A Bunch Of Dementors And Had To Get Pulled Away Because That Was A Bad Idea
Harry Potter And The Moth That Derailed Everything
Harry Potter And The Moth That Saved Sirus's Life And Proved His Innocence And Unecessarily Bullied The Dursleys Into Handing Over Custody Of Harry To Sirius
Harry Potter And The Moth That Stopped Voldemort From Trying To Come Back For A Third Time (Also Tormenting Snape Constantly Despite Being A Prefect Somehow)
Harry Potter And The Moth That Smacked Voldy Around When He Successfully Came Back And Purged Harry Of Being Voldy's Horcrux So They Could Kill Voldy

The entire series could probably be called Harry Potter And The Violent Gloryhounding Moth
>>
>>53631551
>Also funny how i can just hand out immortality when that's all Voldy is after.
Imagine how buttmad some people must be when they learn some ability they've been looking for decades is given to a Jumper just because they spent points on a sheet.
>>
>>53631479
You could probably ask Zeltrech for it but the Kaleioscope tech is from Prillya but you could probably kitbash something with Second Magic

>>53631520
Oh, thanks for letting me know
>>
>>53629968
But. I totally could be a potato. Even discounting that I could be one in Food Fight, I could also use magic to make myself into one.
>>
>>53631617
More like "exposed to a virus not of this world"

Gotta love Twilight.
>>
>>53631617
>>53631672
What ways do we have for granting immortality to others?
>>
>>53631625
Operation make Grima scream like a girl is underway.

Hows this for a timeline of of the jumps?

>Elibe, Sacred Stones, Tellius, Genealogy, Echoes, Awakening

Fates and Heroes is after that, but... Actually, Fates has a drawback that adds Grima. That means I can curbstomp him three whole times.
>>
>>53631711
Standard dnd wish can do it.
Hero bbs has a perk for it.
Vampire virus from twilight.
Good regen of any kind is often viewed as giving a limited immortality.
>>
>>53631711
a good one is Is golden apples from Xena warrior Princess/Hercules legendary journeys,but if you're willing to settle for maximized life extension eclipse phase has the cheapest and most easily reproducible.
>>
>>53631171
When's CD gonna be finished? There's been a lack of new jumps these past few threads and I thirst for more. Even a WIP would suffice.
>>
>>53631278
Another question regarding Hybrid. If you take it, are the perks of the other half of your race also discounted?
>>
>>53631171
Isn't it kinda scummy to take that kind of drawback in your first jump?
>>
Any good skills to take as EX Rank? I decided to just go as Jumper Class to spare some sp.
>>
>>53631920
If you take HSDW you don't need to bother with normal Fate magecraft at all because everything that it can do, you can do a thousand times better. So that's pretty neat. It freed up a lot of points for me.
>>
>>53631625
Are these ideas any good?
>>53631232
>>
>>53629641
Same level of dickery and general being-an-asshole, so... Yeah pretty much.
>>
I forget, does Kryptonian strength come from some kind of energy field around their body? Would it overwrite instead of adding to other super strength?
>>
>>53632138
your thinking of durability, and For durability at least yes.
>>
>>53632138
>>53632191
That's dumb, it'd stack due to the field aiding what you already have.
>>
>>53629871
It all got condensed into one book. There was a bit of time-fuckery going on because The Cat gave the fucking Fifth Magic to Jack Sparrow. In general, it would be...

>Harry Potter and The Year It All Went To Utter Shit
>>
>>53632244
Now we know why the rum is gone.

Jack keeps going back in time to steal it.
>>
File: 1457474555047.jpg (165KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1457474555047.jpg
165KB, 1058x705px
>>53632277
>>53632244
>Jack keeps using the Fifth to steal the rum
>The exact same rum
>Over and over again
>There are hundreds of Jacks running around at the same time
>All while time starts collapsing in on the universe
>Local Wizards attempt to use Time Turners to stop him
>This makes the problem worse

Oh dear.
>>
>>53631711
Generic Xainxia has a good perk for that, Rock of Ages.
>>
>>53632307
>the Jacks are all fighting each other for the rum
>only one Jack can win
>so when the others lose, they all go back in time
>doubling the number of Jacks running around
>>
>>53632307
Maybe one of the jacks got drunk enough to poison the rum so no one could take it from him, if so now half the jacks are dead drunk literally.
>>
>>53632368
>There's an endless stream of Jacks fighting each other.
>The rum was drunk long ago.
>But they're still at it.
>More and more Jacks keep showing up.
>>
>>53632277
>>53632307
>>53632368

I'm LUCKY that's about as bad as it got because in the next five jumps in his chain, Jack wound up being apprenticed to Zelretch.

... Yeah you can take a wild guess at how that goes.
>>
File: 1476247233170.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476247233170.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>53632368
>>53632383
>>53632396
>Eventually they realize they'll be doing this forever and decide to team up instead, now that a bunch of Wizards are trying to remove them
>Then one of the Jacks asks the others if the other Jacks are real pirates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

Then this happens. Forever.
>>
>>53632402
WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
>>
>>53632421
>>53632402
>>53632396
>>53632368
>>53632307
So how was Dead Men Tell no Tales?
>>
>>53632421
>WHEN EVERYTHING IS JACK, NOTHING IS!
>>
>>53632396
>the timeline collapses in on itself, creating a singularity
>all that ever has or could exist is just Jack and an empty barrel of rum
>>
>>53632445
oh sweet jesus I don't even want to know what'll happen if / when we come into that timeline, anon.
>>
>>53632402
So Jack has both 2nd and 5th Magicks. Meaning he can both zip too and fro along timelines, and transition madly along parallel dimensions.

How will he ever be caught.
>>
>>53632445
I liked it. Sure it's a rehash of the first film's plot. But it still kept my interest. Disappointed Barbosa and Henry never talked about his parents. Also, I want more young Jack. Best scene in the film.
>>
File: iron_tron___by_wildman10.jpg (227KB, 404x780px) Image search: [Google]
iron_tron___by_wildman10.jpg
227KB, 404x780px
Where oh where delicious freinds can I go to see the digital world?

Any digital world.
Every digital world.
For I must zail the binary zee, and zee all there iz to zee.
>>
Anyone know if you can use Fused Gear in the Symphogear jump to combine multiple gears?

>>53632652
Generic Virtual World
SAO
Megaman Battle Network
Tron (which I thought was rejected, but is on the drive)
>>
>>53632652
>>53632798
Oh and Digimon of course.
And yu gi oh if you choose Domino City as the starting location.
>>
>>53632652
The Matrix comes to mind.
>>
>>53632798
why was Tron "rejected"?
>>
File: Scanty_&_Kneesocks.png (331KB, 900x784px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty_&_Kneesocks.png
331KB, 900x784px
>>53631903
>>53631278
I'd like to know this too.
>>
>>53629871
>And the Cherrywood Wand
>And the Thunderbird
>And the Thestral's Tail
>And the Long Memory
>And the Runaway Niffler
>And the Scheme of Avoidance
>And the Strange Eon Where Death Dies
>>
File: Kagetora Suited up.jpg (171KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Suited up.jpg
171KB, 540x789px
Doom 2016 Jump 114:
Drawbacks:
Stingy [+400]
Ultra Nightmare [+600]
Perks:
Combat Training [Free]
What Do You Mean, "Reload?" [-100]
Fortune and Glory [-200]
If You Want a Job Done Right… [-300]
Pathfinder [Free]
Praetorian [-300]
Prophecy of the Seraphim [-300]
Items:
Pistol [Free]
Crate of Guns [Free]
BFG-9000 [-600]

Group Hire (Maiden In Black, Yumi, Roselyn, Misaka Worst, Anankos, Asagi, & Sabo) [-400]

Writefaggotry No One Reads: https://pastebin.com/KzqPZmsh
>>
File: BORN TO EVOLVE.jpg (185KB, 985x1029px) Image search: [Google]
BORN TO EVOLVE.jpg
185KB, 985x1029px
>>53631232
Damn. you've done a lot more work on it than I have to be honest. I could definably use these ideas, thank you. I'll credit you if you want a specific named attached to it, otherwise I'll just credit "Anon"

>>53631818
That sounds good. IIRC Elibe, Sacred Stones, and Tellius all take place in different settings/possibly cosmology. Tellius DEFINABLY takes place in a different world because The whole "Ashunera drowning most of the entire world in the backstory

Genealogy, Echoes, Archanea (When it gets made), and Awakening all take place on the same world/timeline.

You could make an argument that Fates is set at the beginning of the original setting but I personally dislike the idea because I dislike Fates as a whole.

It's pretty ironic that the jump for the first FE game ever is going to get made last in terms of main games.
>>
File: 1423887739494.jpg (395KB, 497x722px) Image search: [Google]
1423887739494.jpg
395KB, 497x722px
>>53629871
>Harry Potter and the Snake Cultists
>Harry Potter and the Wizard Police
>Harry Potter and the Unholy Covenant
>Harry Potter and the Good Pain
>Harry Potter and Suddenly Daemons
>Harry Potter and Oh My God There Are So Many Demons
>Harry Potter and Why Does That Demoness Has a Dick With Spikes
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

1. Iji
2. Vanquish
3. Xenoblade Chronicles.
4. Jack T Chick Tract
5. Fallout
6. Doom
7. Pocky and Rocky
8. Strike Witches

Que:
Devil Survivor [Will lock the number until I've rolled them all]
Food Fight
Inukami
>>
Hey /JC/
I find myself struggling in creating a character to start my chain. How do you usually approach the creation of your characters?
>>
>>53632987
What comic is that?
>>
>>53632987
Why did you do the thing.
>>
File: HERESY HERESY EVERYHWRE.jpg (162KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
HERESY HERESY EVERYHWRE.jpg
162KB, 623x414px
>>53632987
>>
File: 1423890387378.jpg (693KB, 944x664px) Image search: [Google]
1423890387378.jpg
693KB, 944x664px
>>53633049
I think it was from that X-men comic when Mystique tries to create her own school for evil mutants.

Don't remember the exact issue.

>>53633050
Being a demon is fun.

>>53633057
Daily Remainder that Fyodor Karamazov is becoming a Daemon Prince of the Emperor.
>>
>>53632987
>Harry Potter and Suddenly Slaanesh
>>
>>53633149
>spoiler
Wut
>>
>>53633149
>>53632987
But these seem like amazing classes! We need a jump dedicates exclusively to being a school master/teacher in marvel
And dont say ps238 cause no that is not the same.
>>
>>53633186
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Fyodor_Karamazov
>>
>>53633149
>spoiler
Wait really?
>>
So I'm trying to update the gearlist in Worm and I have a question or two to run past you guys.

Obviously Cauldron Vials fit the Conspirator origin, but their placement as a villain capstone item works just as well since most of the people we see actually buy them are villains. With the issue that switching them over would hurt old builds do you guys think I should make it discounted to both origins, move them to Cauldron and give Villains a new one, or give something like a Cauldron base for a capstone?

I'm thinking of making the Dimensional Breach Controller a Drop-In capstone and giving Heroes something new as well, since it fits their themes a lot more. Any suggestions for Hero capstone gear?

I'd almost want to offer something like the Protectorate rig in Brockton bay since it's pretty neat but I'm not sure, and it'd be hard to explain in-setting.
>>
>>53633233
>"There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court, a plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty."

Jesus, fuck this guy. Just outright fuck him.
>>
>>53633233
That says nothing of the sort.
>>
>>53633317
How about for Cauldron's item capstone you give weird biotech tools? Something that lets you render down aliens to extract bits you could reverse-engineer or graft into people. Probably not as successful on other alien species as it would be on the Entities, since those are designed to connect to people, but the sort of thing where you could still learn a lot about bioaugmentation from what you extract.
>>
>>53633317
>Dimensional Breach Controller
Quick question. Is there a range limit on that thing?
>>
>>53633318
He makes Aerys "My champion is fire" Targaryen look positively rational and reasonable.
He's a walking talking insult to everything the Emperor ever stood for. How the heck is becoming the *Anything* of the Emperor?
>>
>>53633356
Yeah I was hoping somebody could help me find it in there, because it's... Not at all what I'm reading.

>>53633318
Yeah no, Fyodor's one of the symptoms of the Imperium's going to complete and utter shite.
>>
File: RCO008_1466123427.jpg (2MB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
RCO008_1466123427.jpg
2MB, 1920x2951px
>>53633186
>>53633285
>>53633356
The image is from a Youtube fan-series called 'If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device'.
In said series Fyodor Karamazov (a lord of the Witch Hunters), gets tricked by the Emperor into thinking that he is a fragment of him and is then sent to the warp where he meets Leman Russ. But as the series is progressing, things are pointing out that if he wasn't actually a fragment of the big E, he is becoming one.
It's just a theory, but with the latest episode and the intro where he keeps getting that shinny golden glow...

>>53633049
Oh, I found the issue: Wolverine and the X-Men #31.

>>53633317
Huh, maybe the villains could get something a permanent Toybox/Number-man contact to get gadgets and do some money laundering? That would be cool to have in a supernatural setting.

For the heroes... Well, I don't know what could be worth 600... Maybe the schematics of a birdcage?
>>
>>53633404
>He's a walking talking insult to everything the Emperor ever stood for.
Not really. The Emperor is a dick who time and time again burned to death entire groups of millions or billions of people for not bending knee to the last man.
>>
>>53633149
>>53632987
Its hellfire school and they are made to teach promising children to do what they want, they are the opposition to jean grey and her school of mutants
>>
>>53633404
Uh, dude. The Emperor's just as big of an asshole.
>>
>>53633404
Seems pretty in line to me, emperor burned entire plabets because 1 person stood up to him out of hundreds of thousands.
>>
>>53633424
Yeah, the TTS Emperor is a way nicer guy than the canon one. I mean, the Imperium really isn't much worse now than with him in charge, except for the way technology got fucked

They way entire populations will be burned for not worshipping the Emprah as is proper? He was just as brutal to any groups that did have religion.

The insane violations of human rights and disregard for basic decency? The Custodes are the brainwashed and mutilated children of people he's conquered.

To be entirely honest, Bobby G is actually a sweller guy than the Emperor. In the latest novel, he's much more reasonable and less dickish than Big E.
>>
>>53633580
>To be entirely honest, Bobby G is actually a sweller guy than the Emperor. In the latest novel, he's much more reasonable and less dickish than Big E.

That novel also made the Emperor much more dickish for no real reason.
>>
>>53633638
I think it's pretty in line with his dickishness, honestly.
>>
>>53633638
Dude the God-Emperor killed the last true believer on Earth after admitting that the guy had done no wrong, was bothering no one, and in general was a good guy. When asked why his response was a non-answer. Guy had a Holier-Than-Thou outlook long before he started the Great Crusades.
>>
File: 133Eevee_XY_anime.png (71KB, 407x500px) Image search: [Google]
133Eevee_XY_anime.png
71KB, 407x500px
https://pastebin.com/hAnkFTnN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOI1luvawoQ

>Eevee falls from the sky and meets...

>A little flower. A Sunflora?
>Something he could swear was another Pokemon. What's this about contracts?
>A strange spherical Pokemon(?) at the end of time. He says he's the Master of War?
>A human? But he claims to be a machine made to destroy humans.
>A SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS
>A Slaking! No, wait. He says he's a "gorilla?" And he does science things!
>>
>>53629871
>Harry Potter and the Artifact Architect
>Harry Potter and the Basilisk Steak
>Harry Potter and the Sirius Scandal
>Harry Potter and the Nundu Contingency
>Harry Potter and the Death Eater Inquisition
>Harry Potter and Defense Professor Jibril
>Harry Potter and the Wizarding World Tour (or) Harry Potter and the Rebuilding of Hogwarts
>>
>>53633704
>>53633580
>>53633485
>>53633458
>>53633424
The Emperor's really that bad? And here I was led to believe taht reviving him was the way to go.

Is there ANYONE in 40k who doesn't deserve to fucked by the spiky deamonette cocks awaiting them in the afterlife?
>>
File: Lamenters.jpg (244KB, 798x1074px) Image search: [Google]
Lamenters.jpg
244KB, 798x1074px
>>53633811
>Is there ANYONE in 40k who doesn't deserve to fucked by the spiky deamonette cocks awaiting them in the afterlife?

THE LAMENTERS
>>
>>53633811
Pius. He will never deserve that.
>>
>>53633811
Well, there are trillions of innocent humans who haven't had the opportunity to be totally evil dickbags, though the argument could be made they are guilty of wasting your time on deciding who to spare..
>>
>>53633811
He is bad, but he is also the only thing barely holding back the daemons and chaos gods. Unless you have something better, which to be frank you might, the emperor is the only hope. Too bad it is only that bad because of the emperor being such a fuckup.
>>
>>53633704
>the last true believer on Earth

True believer of what?
>>
>>53633811
It's not a matter of who deserves to be spared. Everyone is doomed to it. EVERYONE.

Every horrible thing that happens there is the absolute best that can be done. The Mechanicus don't know what they're doing, the Eldar will die, the Necrons will fail, the Tyranids will either strip the galaxy clean or be co-opted by Chaos, the Orks are pointless, the Tau will die idealists or live to see themselves become just like everyone else or worse. Even CHAOS, the REASON for all of this, can't actually win because winning would be too orderly.

Nobody can win. Nobody can escape. If that entire cosmology ceased to exist it would be a mercy to them all.
>>
>>53633907
Shiny rock struck by lightning.
>>
>>53633811
Ciaphas Cain and... uh... Vulkan?

Sure there are countless trillions or even quadrillions of humans, but considering the universe in question, there's probably only about three or four of them that would start throwing around Exterminatuses (Exterminati?) if given the opportunity?
>>
>>53633907
The religion in question isn't clear, there is a painting of the Emperor taking down the Void Dragon in the chapel where the conversation takes place. So.... yeah.
>>
>>53633947
>The Emperor is Saint George too

why
>>
File: APPLAUSE.gif (171KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
APPLAUSE.gif
171KB, 600x526px
>>53633956
.... pic related.
>>
>>53633044
>Mary Sue
>Native Jumper
>Archetype: Normal (Chad, Stacey, Loser, Shy, etc)
>Archetype: Exotic (Metalworker, Animal Person, Prepper, etc)
>>
File: angry maribelle.gif (90KB, 173x206px) Image search: [Google]
angry maribelle.gif
90KB, 173x206px
>>53633970
>gif
>it's not moving
>>
>>53633956
No joke the emperor is supposed to be every significant person in history. Yes it is retarded. Yes it is written that way.
>>
>>53633956
He is also Jesus, yeah he killed millions for practicing or bieving in a religion, so what?
>>
>>53633956
Also Jesus.
>>
>>53634012
>"I tried making a better religion but Chaos happened. So I'll just destroy them all."
>"Wait oops."
>>
>>53633996
The Emperor is both a king and his queen. Them having sex was just him jacking off. Their kid was just some baby he stole from some random dude.

The Emperor is both Hitler and Churchill. And the Jews.
>>
>>53634012
>>53634015
In the Emperor's defense, a lot of people in fiction are Jesus. You can't really blame anyone for being Jesus in this day and age.
>>
>>53633395
I think both it and/or Doormaker only let you go as far as alternate universe versions of the planet you are on (so you can go from one Earth to another Earth, or one Mars to another Mars, but not from one Earth to an alternate Mars) but don't quote me on that.
>>
>>53633863
>Unless you have something better
What would the best thing to do be, anyway? Get the thing for making a Webway from the Eldar jump and then build a planet-sized Cerebro to give you enough power to pull it off? Then just set up Cadia-style defenses around Sol for when Terra turns into Eye of Terror 2: Daemonic Boogaloo?
>>
>>53633996
>is supposed to be every significant person in history
This triggers me. So freaking much.

It's Percy Jackson's "Everyone important HAS to be a demigod, because obviously regular people will never amount to shit" all over again. Fuck. That.
>>
>>53634109
That was a thing? I read like two of the books in middle school and got tired of them, so maybe it's changed since then or I'm not remembering them correctly.
>>
>>53633733
>spoiler
Are we picking or are you rolling?
>>
>>53633733
MONKEY A MONKEY THE GORILLA!
>>
>>53633733
Thicc eyebrows.
>>
So, Guilliman's new waifu just reversed a few of the Thousand Sons' transformation, making them whole humans. Ahriman, who was just about to fight Yvraine, let's her and her Eldar go.

And Yvraine just kills the former Rubric Marines on her way out.

Let it be known henceforth that Guilliman's waifu is a dirty backstabbing bitch and somebody just fucking help Ahriman already.
>>
>>53634315
>Around_elves_watch_yourselves.jpeg
>>
File: Yvraine_by_냉동고등어.jpg (1MB, 1822x2888px) Image search: [Google]
Yvraine_by_냉동고등어.jpg
1MB, 1822x2888px
>>53634315
Worse. She didn't just shoot them, she killed them by THROWING THE RUBRICS INTO THE WARP.

Let it be known that this is the face of dickery.
>>
>>53634368
>>53634315
Is guilliman finally going to be executed as a heretic?
>>
>>53634408
No, Thousand Sons are a traitor legion.
>>
>>53634408
Nnnnope.

However it does mean Ahriman's fucking pissed off at the Eldar and the Imperium.
>>
>>53629871
Harry Potter and that one slytherin side character who isn't a cunt but doesn't show up much and everyone thinks is a dark witch.
>>
>>53634315
>>53634368
>>53634408
Worser still...

Yvraine only became Guilliman's waifu on orders from Eldrad.
>>
>>53634408
Nope. Guilliman is now the Lord Commander of the Imperium, is making his own Primaris Marines which are BETTER THAN NORMAL MARINES IN EVERY WAY, and with Yvraine have effectively started to unify the Imperium and Eldar into his Indominus Crusade while the Ecclisiarchy are worshiping him as a demigod. Even though he apparently wanted to destroy the Ecclisiarchy right there.

Plus Ahriman is technically a heretic. But considering how fucking pissed Ahriman is, this is likely gonna suck hard.
>>
>>53634368
>>53634315
I mean, they WERE Chaos. Anyone else would have done the same kind of shit.
>>
>>53634449
>is making his own Primaris Marines
That was Cawl. Gully Man doesn't like them.
>>
>>53634444
>spoilers

What a dick.
>>
>>53634368
>Chaos Marines get BTFO
>Red is mad that Bobby G has a girlfriend

It's okay Red we understand, You wanted to be the only heretic in his life
>>
>>53634535
Everybody's mad that Bobby G's waifuing a fucking xeno.

WHY AREN'T YOU.
>>
>>53634315
>>53634368
>>53634444
So... is this the point where I should just tie a bow around her, and then deliver a present to Slaanesh?

Possibly while throwing Guyman and Fyodor into the warp on my way there?
>>
>>53634559
COZ 'E'S A FOOKEN HERETIC IS WOT HE IS.
>>
>>53634559
>implying you wouldn't want that sweet elf pussy after not getting any for the thousand years
>>
>>53634449
Hey Red, how do you personally wank Asgardian technology in MCU?
>>
File: Dark Eldar3.jpg (992KB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Eldar3.jpg
992KB, 3508x2480px
>>53634559
>>53634576

>WHY AREN'T YOU.

Why are you doubting our leader Bobby G like that and because I got a Dark Eldar waifu when I took the drawback can love bloom
>>
File: 1493437935766.jpg (127KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
1493437935766.jpg
127KB, 623x414px
>>53634535
>>53634576
>tfw the demon is more concerned about the depravity and absurdity of things than the loyalists are
I wasn't aware that I missed the handouts of free crazy pills.
>>
>>53634590
Bruh.

That pussy ain't real. It's all an Eldrad Plot. Bobby G's bein' catfished.

>>53634609
BRUH
>>
>>53634315
>>53634368
Wait, then why bother reversing the transformation in the first place? For that matter, how did she do it at all? Wasn't that supposed to be irreversible or something?
>>
>>53634626
She did it to get Ahriman to let her and her retinue go without a fight.

And then backstabbed him. Because fucking with Ahriman is a SMART MOVE.
>>
In Symphogear, why would destroying the lunar ruins help Fine rule the world? Isn't it just a machine that prevents people from using the universal language?
>>
>>53633424
>>53633811
If your goal is to create a united front against reality raping demon monsters, you can't really tolerate people who refuse to join the club. The emperor wasn't really genocidal though, he captured planets more than razing them. Unless they were worshiping Chaos.

There's a reason why the killing of the Interex was considered an abominable thing. Destroying a civilization of untainted humans was NOT something he'd ever want.
>>
>>53634626
Because apparently we need to know what kind of complete assholes we're dealing with. Being kind and just letting it end at that and potentially getting Ahriman as an ally is too good, we need to go full douchebaggery it seems.

>>53634606
I'm not sure what you're asking here.
>>
>>53634643
She can mind control people using the universal language.
>>
>>53633580
>>53633704
>Religion fanboy.

>>53633638
BL is full of Chaos fanboys. They want to try their hardest to justify Chaos as 'not so bad'.
>>
>>53634642
>>53634653
That's stupid. That's stupid on multiple different levels.
>>
File: Where is your Justice Now.jpg (433KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Where is your Justice Now.jpg
433KB, 1200x1600px
I want to revise my Sororitas Build now, so I can kill Gulliman. I don't even care if it plunges the Imperium into a civil war, I want that cunt and his waifu dead.
>>
>>53634653
How advanced do you consider the Asgardians to be in numerous 'fields' of technology? Medicine, weaponry, transit, computation, etc?
>>
>>53634650
>Destroying a civilization of untainted humans was NOT something he'd ever want.
What about when he conquering Terra and some people in that city in the polar ice caps refused to bow to him, so he burned them all?
>>
>>53634613
>>tfw the slaneesh demonete is more concerned about not getting her hooks in the newly crowned Supreme Commander of the imperium than the loyalists are

FTFY Red and your Jealousy is showing

>>53634621

>BRUH

Don't forget anon that some of the Deldar only torture because they have no choice, Besides Bobby G says it's cool
>>
>>53634687
But other than the Codex and the Second Founding, what has Bobby actually done to deserve death? He's way less shitty than most everyone else.
>>
>>53634368
just more proof eldar are good for nothing more then serving as high quality upholstery for jumpers command throne.
>>
>>53633920
If Chaos wins then the same thing that happened to the Enslavers will occur.

They will cease to exist. Such is the nature of the warp, all self-wankery Chaos gives itself aside..
>>
>>53634687

>Justice killing a man because he got a waifu

smfh
>>
>>53634739
So are the humans.

And the Tau.

Really the only ones worth anything are Orks.
>>
>>53634687
But wasn't your goal to unfuck 40K? Wouldn't killing Gulliman and his waifu, thus plunging the Imperium into civil war, make 40K even more fucked? I mean, countless people would die, the enemies of Man would be able to make advances, cooperation between the Imperium and the Eldar will probably never happen again, and the amount of suffering and despair will probably make Chaos stronger, not to mention the amount of people who will fall to HERESY during all this.
>>
>writefagging for Jojo jump
>took Destined Enemy
>Am a Vampire
>reflect chosen powerset
Should they also be Vampires or Hamon users? Also, just a small group of 3-5 people or an organization that keeps sending hit men after me?
>>
>>53634687
What did he do wrong?

And before you start bitching, may I remind you that you slobbered all over the Deldar-tier evil of Ainz Ool Gown?
>>
>>53634732
The Codex, the Second Founding, all of the bullshit he's pulled since he's woken up.

>>53634754
More like because his choice in waifu.

>>53634760
There is a reason I said "want to" rather than "am going to". I can want something.
>>
>>53634709
See the first part, senpai. And one shitty city is not razing a planet.
>>
File: 300Wx300H.png (65KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
300Wx300H.png
65KB, 384x256px
>>53634695
...IIIIIIIIII don't know, I'm just going off the wiki when making those perks. Yer gonna have to figure something out.

>>53634719
>pic related
>>
>>53634789
>Justice hating elf pussy
>>
>>53634789
>More like because his choice in waifu.
Did you waifu Azula? Aka a complete sociopath with mommy issues?
>>
>>53634789
>all of the bullshit he's pulled since he's woken up.
Oh? What had he pulled?
>>
>>53634789
>More like because his choice in waifu.

Justice criticizing anyone in their choice of waifus

rsmfh
>>
>>53634783
I'd say Hamon, personally, though having Vampire vs Vampire battles would be cool as well. I believe it's a small group of 3-5.
>>
>>53634792
>it was only a few million or billion innocent people
>it's not like there's anything wrong with B people to death for refusing to be your slaves
>>
>>53634837
The many > the few
>>
>>53634847
So the Emperor is literally the Tau now? Good to know.
>>
>>53634898
The Emperor was doing it before the Tau existed.
>>
>>53634758
The orks are probably the chillest race in 40K. They don't fight for religion, ideology or survival. They fight cause there are fights and it's one of the greatest things there is to life for them.
>>
>>53634760
The only real way to unfuck 40K is to tear it all down. Kill everyone, let the Warp starve, and then start anew in a sterile universe with new life that won't fuck everything up again.
>>
>>53634847
Utilitarianism taken to the extreme can be fucked up. But when you're living in fucked up places like Worm or W40k, it's really the only way to survive.

That or just turn into Ork
>>
File: IMG_1202.png (338KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1202.png
338KB, 566x800px
>>53634695
Medicine wise they have the Soul Forge, which is a quantum field generator. So you can assume that their medicine is pretty high tech.

Weaponry they use low tech stuff like swords & spears. However it seems they have magical enchants to them allowing them to cut/pierce better.

Transit they seem to use the Rainbow Bridge which is a wormhole. That's how they get to one place or another fast. However they do seem to have longships that act like planes.

Computers I don't think they use them. They use magic for their stuff.
>>
>>53634958
Just grab a good supply of every race who can be 'reeducated' and move to another galaxy. Bunch of Eldar exodites and harlequins, groups of Imperials and a chill space marine chapter, along with some Hereteks (The progression is good king not the chaos kind) and some Tau Farsight enclaves. Hell grab a nice Necron Overlord and Cryptek. My suggestions for the SM chapter would be the blood ravens and for the Necrons perhaps the silent king or Trazyn.
>>
>>53634954
>>53634963
>Ork
Well with the recent Greenskins Jump from Gaunlet entering a 40k Jump and just becoming the next coming of the Beast is supposedly a thing an Anon is doing, which is great and totally a thing I'd try too. Because the best way to cleanse the Warp is to empower Gork and Mork so much they curbstomp everything into little pieces and just make the entire Warp Valhalla.

Beast-Anon what's the plan, if you're reading?
>>
>>53634836
Well, to be honest I used Alt-Chain builder supplement to take Destiny Enemy, Enemy Stand user, they take notice and 77 Rings

With that in mind, I might make the enemy Stand user be a Vampire, and give his stand some meme ability with the Stand generator. I already wrote fighting and killing three Hamon fighters, one of which had a generic Stand. I also had a confrontation with Di before I got my Stand and he beat the everloving shit out of me. I had regeneration from both a previous jump and vampirism so I got better.
>>
>>53634214
>>53634249
>>53634152
It's been almost an hour and the only votes have been for Overwatch and Samurai Jack. Tiebreaker roll?
>>
>>53635019
That doesn't seem very fair to whatever races lives in that other galaxy I'm going to. When you're trying to kill an infection you quarantine the patients, not spread them around.
>>
>>53635022
>becoming the next coming of the Beast

What is the beast?
>>
>>53635019
Adding on to this you could go and track down the Man of Iron that was within Imperial space, or even one of the numerous ones that fled and could be helped too.
>>
File: Oh....gif (401KB, 336x256px) Image search: [Google]
Oh....gif
401KB, 336x256px
Peter Sallis AKA the voice of Wallace from Wallace and Gromit passed away.
>>
>>53635085
That's pretty depressing.
>>
>>53635058
Ah an innocent who doesn't understand. Educate thyself.
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/The_Beast
>>
>>53635041
>Fucking rife with mispellings
>Destiny Enemy instead of Destined.
>Di instead of DIO
Fucking hell.
>>
>>53635085
Death comes for us all, anon. It's sad to lose him, really it is. But it always ends someday.
>>
>>53635055
Hence the 'reeducation'. Some people in 40k aren't all that bad, just fucked up by circumstances that are outside of their control.... And Tzeentch. Mostly Tzeentch. It's always Tzeentch.
>>
>>53635108
Thanks, that was a nice read. I kept thinking Beast as in the Bio-mechanical sentient virus.
>>
>>53634797
>>pic related

I know Red, I'm projecting the side of you that you wished to keep hidden, But no longer shall you hide your true feelings
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
Strike Witches Jump 115:
Drawbacks:
Rival [+100]
Discipline [+200]
Unyielding Enemy [+300]
Familiar: Alsatian
Striker: First Generation Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-9
Background: Drop-In [Free]
Perks:
Defensive Sign: Directional Shield [Free]
Restoration Sign: Top Gun Conditioning [-200]
Restoration Sign: Genki [-200]
Defensive Sign: Formation Aegis [-600]
Technomage [-100]
Perception Sign: Perfect Awareness [-200]
Enchanted Eye [-300]
Items:
Bomber Jacket [Free]
Call-sign (Tin-Man) [Free]

Companions (Ranma, Maiden In Black, Yumi, Misaka Worst, Ryoga, Asagi, & Sabo):

So yeah I just kept producing bleeding edge magi-tech, which in turn forced industrial revolutions in the local magi-tech thanks to my perks form Video Game Developer, because of the way I was doing things I had an clone holding down the fort and making Jumper Enterprises, the Earth Defense Force, and various companies play together nicely as we fought off extra-dimensional and terrestrial invaders daily for ten years! Basically, my obective was to develop flying Kamen Rider Striker Units and I did so whilst forcing the local magi-tech to keep up.

Writefaggotry: https://pastebin.com/JXC5n8Mi
>>
>>53635212
>I am a shadow, the true self

That's exactly what you sound like.
>>
>>53635146
Yes, but they'll remember where they came from, carrying the legacy of the Milky Way Galaxy's evil with them. I suppose I could brainwash and indoctrinate them so much they forget their origins, but if I'm doing that why not just take genetic samples and use those to clone new specimens? I want to wipe history clean, everything from the Big Bang to the 40th millennium gone. It's all garbage, in that universe. Even the stuff before the War In Heaven screwed everything up is terrible stuff that I don't want in my timeline. The Old Ones offend me by their very existence, they imply terrible things about the 40K universe. Really, what I should do is find some way to time travel back to the very beginning of the world and shape it to my will then. More effective at erasing the things I hate, and many people consider "never having existed in the first place" to be a more moral way of getting rid of something than outright killing them.
>>
File: Tap Titans Gauntlet.pdf (55KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Tap Titans Gauntlet.pdf
55KB, 1x1px
Did a thing, for those who care. Tiny little gauntlet based on a phone game I rediscovered.

Hopefully not OP, but probably is, so feel free to take a few whacks at it and me.

I'll be back in an hour, gonna go get donuts.
>>
>>53628866
For one it makes electricity collection a breeze. Second of all if you can touch an opponent and give them an attractive field, you're basically making them into a lightning rod that'll suck your long range bolts towards them which sucks for them. I think those are the most prominent interactions.

>>53629390
The Quirk is based primarily on the five traditional senses, though I personally feel things like thermoception and nociception are more extensions of touch than their own things entirely for the purposes of the Quirk.

>>53633044
Either self-insert or picking a basic archetype I like, giving them some random quirks and spending time figuring out why they may be like that and if they're always been like that, became that later, what experiences they may have had because of that and so on.
>>
>>53635278
Ah my old addiction, we meet again.
>>
>>53634958
Couldnt you install an afterlife that recycles souls and all like normal but without daemons and do the exact same tthing without destroying the everything?

Fuck bleach is better than the warp.
>>
>>53635266
Honestly I plan on taking them with all the memories and such. Set each group up near to each other but also with a bit of distance so that they can each expand. Help them rebuild and work towards some kind of unified front. It would probably only take 400 years maximum. Works for me since I took a continuous drawback to stay in jumps for 3k years and then took the time extension in the Imperium jump.

Speaking of which would that double the 3k years from my continuous drawback of just add on 10 years?
>>
>>53635350
Maybe if I had them reincarnate as entirely different beings that didn't disgust me so much, I guess.

>>53635367
They're just going to go to war with all the native races of the Andromeda (or whatever galaxy you drop them in) galaxy. Unless you wipe them clean they'll never stop being assholes.
>>
Has the Wizard of Oz been claimed yet? Not claiming it myself, I have too much on my plate as is, but I'm kind of curious if anyone else has claimed it yet. If it hasn't been, maybe I'll claim it later once I'm done with what I'm working on now.
>>
>>53635395
Just fake being a lost Primarch to the Imperials and offer the other races a chance to get out of the shit hole they are in. The Eldar wont really do anything cause they aren't craftworld fuck nuggets, it wouldn't be hard to find a suitable Tau enclave and most Imperial citizens don't know about half the shit going on in the galaxy. The only group I'd have problems with would be the SM chapter which is solved by being a fake Primarch. Hell the hereteks just want to rediscover or recreate ancient secrets. Not exactly something that'll be hard to give them or show them new stuff.
>>
File: 1390102984394.png (249KB, 331x523px) Image search: [Google]
1390102984394.png
249KB, 331x523px
>>53635212
See >>53635246, you're sounding pretty boring now. At first I was amused by the projecting, but now you're just coming off as a first-year psychology student who thinks they read minds.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>53635042
Tiebreaker roll.

>1. Meet Aku!
>2. Meet Winston!
>>
>>53635042
Samurai Jack
>>
>>53635544
>>53635532
>39 seconds after he rolled
>the tie is back on

Ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>53635444
No.
>>
If I Import a Companion as a Child of None in the Wind Waker Jump, can they take the Child with Blond Hair and Long Ears companion option that the Child of None gets for free as a Sub-companion, a la Digimon Tamers? With the two of them occupying the same Companion slot?
>>
>>53635278
Tap the titans?
>>
File: 1482298370422.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482298370422.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
Jump 83: Undertale
Origin: Fallen Human [800]
Perks:
Summon Annoying Dog
Blessing of Toby Fox [700] DETERMINATION
ACT [600]
SAVE The World [300]

Companions:
Asgore [0]

Items:
Nope

A human fell down into the ruins one day. A twelve-year old boy wearing a poncho. He looks similar to one who had been here before, but they had very little in common aside from their fashion choices. He walks into a room where a talking flower greeted him. Before the flower can speak, the boy asks if he may tell the flower a story. The flower is annoyed by this, wanting to cut to the chase, but reluctantly allows him to speak.

The boy tells a story about a journey across infinite worlds within an endless sea of stars, each world stranger and more dangerous than the last, and how he had lost his way home forever in his own quest. But along the way, he met lots of interesting people, and even didn't have to fight some of them just to survive.

The flower mocked the story every step of the way, but still, it listened. And finally, the young man said that he could restore lost and broken things. Like souls. The flower became furious, thinking the strange boy was making fun of him, until the 'friendliness pellets' had failed to even damage his SOUL. Again, the stranger offered to restore a 'broken soul'. The flower was still angry, calling him names and comparing him to a certain scientist. The stranger waited with a patient smile before saying the offer was open at any time, so long as he had notes to examine a monster's SOUL with.

Around the time the human entered Lavaland, the flower 'just happened' to drop off notes by Dr. Alphys around where he was wandering.

With magic not of this world, the strange boy was able to witness the moment of Asriel's death and the separation of the two SOULS in his body, using it and adding it to his own notes as he revised those of Dr. Alphys.
>>
>>53635755
With observation and comparison finished, he tapped into powerful magic from the world of Gaia to recreate and store a Boss Monster SOUL. Coincidentally, the day he finally finished his research was the day the flower became bored and impatient with him and began to stalk the newest Fallen Human instead.

During the time of that Fallen Human's journey, the boy would speak with the King of All Monsters, gently asking him to sit down and talk over tea. The two compared stories and burdens together. He asked if Asgore had a chance at freedom, if he would join him on his own journey, wandering in search of fulfillment or redemption…or just the chance to be among friends. Asgore laughed, saying he was flattered by the offer, but he had one last grim duty to attend to.

When Asgore realized the boy's soul couldn't be damaged or removed, he wept. Both in despair and in relief. The boy embraced the giant as he did so.

We know the rest of the story from this point on, Frisk hardly ever seeing the 'strange boy in the poncho', just knowing that they existed somewhere and that Sans preferred to avoid them as much as possible. Only, at the end, a certain someone would receive a SOUL of their own, fulfilling the end of a bargain.

When asked who he really was or what his name was, the boy simply said 'I'm just a Jumper that's passing through. Don't forget that.'

Companion Asriel, yay or nay?
>>
>>53635732
Well. Guess that's something to consider, then.
>>
>>53635778
Yay.
>>
>>53635085
Shit.

Let's hope he remembered the crackers.
>>
>>53635778
His world needs him, anon.
>>
>>53635778
Yay! Happy father and son adventures!
>>
Jumpers, what eye and hair color are best?
>>
>>53636088
>Red hair, green eyes
>White hair, blue eyes

It's a tie.
>>
>>53636088
Whatever you were born with.
>>
>>53636128
>Born with dark brown eyes that appear black and black hair
God no, that's the worst.
>>
>>53636144
Background Character C, is that you?
>>
>>53636088
>Blonde Hair, Blue eyes
>Red Hair, Green Eyes
non-euros need not apply
>>
File: Sandman-A-Game-of-You-02.jpg (34KB, 595x292px) Image search: [Google]
Sandman-A-Game-of-You-02.jpg
34KB, 595x292px
>>53636144
I don't think so.
>>
>>53636144
I know that feel. Especially when the hair curls up into pseudo-braids and you can't even get a comb through it without wetting the whole mess first.
>>
Now that time travel is allowed again, does that mean that rapestating is a thing once more?
>>
File: Excalibait.png (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibait.png
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>53636209
>>
>>53636088
I'm rocking green (eye) and purple (hair) at the moment but I can't tell you an objective best. Blondes with blue eyes, the albino configuration and other combos are all very nice too.
>>
>>53636194
Don't be like that, anon.
>>
>>53636209
Fuck off dude. Retards like you are the reason why we don't have a savestate power yet even though it wouldn't be a problem at all anymore, considering our ridiculous power creep.
>>
>>53636206
Mine's now that curly, but the last time I let it grow out, I started forming natural french curls.

>>53636196
Wouldn't call his look interesting.

>>53636169
F.
>>
>>53636144
I like those best, but I have the worst taste, so you should still feel bad.
>>
File: Beating (you).png (779KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Beating (you).png
779KB, 831x1200px
>>53636209
>>
>>53636209
You don't need time travel to be a scumbag, anon. You just need it to be a cowardly scumbag who can get away with being the lowest form of scum.
>>
>>53636209
rapestate?
>>
>>53636241
Save state isn't really that different from really good precog though, isn't it. I mean from the user's point of view, what's the difference?
>>
File: explorers of sky.jpg (384KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
explorers of sky.jpg
384KB, 1600x1200px
>>53635544
>>53635532
Okay, should I roll again or just take the extra vote?
>>
>>53636292
Overwatch
>>
>>53636280
A person from some years ago who talked constantly about he abused a perk from Quicksilver's pokemon jump to rape people and the rewind time in order to get away with it. He claimed often, at length and often without prompting that because it didn't happen, it was somehow 'okay'.
Because of him, the jump was revised to remove the perk, which was shame becuase it was really good. Too good for this impure world... ~sigh~
>>
>>53636292
If that was your roll, you technically have a 2-1 vote, with 1 randomized thing you can safely ignore.
>>
>>53636292
BUSHY EYEBROWS
>>
>>53636292
samurai jack
>>
Batman Anon I have question. Can I take take learning timetable of 2nd magic from F/SN and apply it to Kaleid 2nd magic ?
>>
File: gotta get back.gif (111KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
gotta get back.gif
111KB, 500x600px
>>53636334
>>53636335
>>53636333
>>53636320
The people have spoken.
>>
>>53636291
Where would you get precog that good though?
Not just combat precog, but something that can let you see ahead by something like a month, in a short period of real time?
>>
>>53636365
Damnit I was trying to prolong the tie
>>
>>53636367
I'm not sure. Most of the precog that comes to mind are either long-term prophecy-types or short-term combat-useful types.
Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>53636367
>>53636388
Didn't we have a list somewhere of precog perks? Does someone have a copy?
>>
>>53636373
me too...
DAMN YOU ANONYMOUS!
>>
>>53636367
>>53636388
Railgun can have you look 10 years into the future and you can even get better than that.

Also, you can upgrade it using other perk to have a short-term precog that basically gives you a shonen protag thick plot armor.

>>53636263
That's true, mind control is far better.
>>
>>53635734
I don't think so, but at the same time sure why not.
>>
>>53636367
Magical index/railgun

It is amazing.
>>
>>53636088
Red or silver, eyes matching hair.

Also, what jumps have fusion (like the dance, not the sun) perks?
>>
>>53635278
>Incremental/Idle games
Cookie Clicker when?
>>
>>53636539
Not it.
>>
>>53636516
Steven Universe. Dragon Ball Multiverse. Duel Monsters.

I think that's it.
>>
File: the-feels-meme.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
the-feels-meme.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>53635826
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>53636516
the companion imports in parasite, symbiont, and eclipse phase are pretty similar
>>
>>53636516
Dragonball obviously, Steven Universe if you're a Gem/half-Gem, Sburb possibly (but sprite fusion's permanent), and Exalted has the Unity of the Closed Fist spell.
>>
>>53636428
>>53636438
Thanks Anons.

>>53636539
I would love that.
>>
>>53636367
Somehow always overlooked, Precog Psykers can do that.
>>
File: Mr World.jpg (19KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
Mr World.jpg
19KB, 640x399px
>>53636088
>>53636144
>>53636169
Common can be good too.
>>
>>53636719
He kinda looks like a ghoul though.
>>
>>53635006
You don't get any CP from IT WAS ME JUMPER if you're a Speedster, right?
>>
>>53636719
What's wrong with his mouth?
>>
>>53636719
That is one ugly man. Someone, please, end his suffering. No? Up to me then.
Com'on ole Yeller. ~cocks shotgun~
>>
>>53636688
>Exalted has the Unity of the Closed Fist spell.
>Solar Circle Sorcery
fug

Solars when?
>>
>>53636719
Is that some sort of composite face?
Because it's all kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>53636955

When Half Life 3 is released.
>>
>>53636088
Silver hair, any eye color is good.
Red hair with Green eyes is second.
>>
>>53636955
Eh, Infernals can cast it too.
>>
File: Mr. World Intro.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. World Intro.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>53636735
>>53636826
>>53636719
It's part of Glover's charm. He can be pretty unsettling and menacing. Also, I never said that he was handsome.

Handsome jumpers are overrated.
>>
>>53636088
>Red eyes, black hair
>Blue eyes, white hair.
>>
File: [~ INTENSIFIES].gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
[~ INTENSIFIES].gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>53636088
> multicolored rainbow eyes
> multicolored rainbow hair
>>
>>53637351
>Red eyes, black hair
Uchiha scum
>>
>>53637437
For when you stop being in denial about being a Mary Sue.
>>
File: summon red-eyes.gif (484KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
summon red-eyes.gif
484KB, 500x375px
>>53637442
YOU WOT M8
>>
>>53637491
That's black skin, not hair.
In which case you're a nigger, like Tera.
>>
>>53637491
Uchiha are guttertrash tier.
>>
>>53637528
>>53637543
Why do neither of you get the joke
>>
File: judgingyou.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
judgingyou.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>53637437
...you. I like you.
>>
>>53637574
No, they get the joke, it's just not very funny
>>
>>53637574
It's not that nobody got the joke, it's that nobody thinks your retarded "humour" is worth laughing at.
>>
>>53637574
I get the joke, I'm just agreeing with the other guys statement that Uchiha are garbage.
>>
How does one increase power levels in the Seven Deadly Sins ?
>>
Wasnt somebody doing a phyrexia jump?
>>
>>53637605
>>53637609
And now you think I'm the same guy. Wonderful.

A REBD probably wouldn't even be offended if you compared them to the Uchiha.
>>
>>53637632
Get Demon Blood or be one of the racial capstones. All the SDS suddenly had a power-up that put them in tens of thousands of units, but it was really weird. For example, King become a proper Fairy King and getting wings
>>
>>53637661
So not only do you have a shitty sense of humour, but you're also claiming to be two different people. Pathetic.
>>
>>53637661
>>53637703
Stop derailing you gits.
>>
>>53637640
Metal Parts was doing New Phyrexia, I think?
>>
>>53637661
I'm fairly certain a REBD would be more determined to obtain the Sharingan than Orochimaru was. It's a magic eye that can copy other people's techniques and help track their movements, not to mention the powers its' evolved forms have. Given how power hungry the REBD are, they would literally kill for that.
>>
>>53637703
Do you have 0 reading comprehension
>>
>>53637726
>THE EYES ARE EVEN RED ALREADY
>I MUST HAVE THEM
>IT IS MY DESTINY
>>
>>53637754
Stop using all-caps, you utter waste of space.
>>
>>53637754
>A REBD manages to somehow steal a pair of Sharingan eyes
>But it has no idea how to use or even activate them
>Its' scream of rage echoes across the Shadow Realm, loud enough to wake up the gods themselves
>>
File: tumblr_nhl2rax4kF1r41iwko1_500.gif (605KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhl2rax4kF1r41iwko1_500.gif
605KB, 500x280px
>>53629871
> Harry Potter and the Missing Mirror
> Harry Potter and the Basilisk Corpse
> Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (unchanged)
> Harry Potter and the Really Big Crater
> Harry Potter and the Pretty Normal Year at Hogwarts
> Harry Potter and the Pretty Normal Year at Hogwarts
> Harry Potter and the Graduation Ceremony

>>53637465
Why would I ever be in denial about it?
I even went Sue in Protectors of the Plot Continuum.
I HAVE MULTICOLOURED RAINBOW BLOOD.
>>
File: NewPhyrexiaPreview.jpg (98KB, 300x474px) Image search: [Google]
NewPhyrexiaPreview.jpg
98KB, 300x474px
>>53637725
Ah ok, thanks.

Metal parts if you see this will new pheryxia have flowstone buy item? Please?
>>
>>53637815
Its ninja eyes, those are plug and play.
>>
File: Disgusted.gif (1MB, 343x255px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted.gif
1MB, 343x255px
>>53637854
>>
>>53637528
Wait, Tera's black? WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>53635278
>Tap Titans
>sounds similar to Teen Titans
Psst, get revenge on the thread for the way it treats you! Shot Them All, and make a Teen Titans Go jump!
>>
>>53637953
But a REBD isn't ninja-sized.
>>
>>53637975
Then he needs to gouge out a couple new holes. Worked for danzo.
>>
>>53637975
See, now I just have the image of a REBD with tiny ninja eyes, with all the rest of the clan laughing at him.
>>
>>53637964
He's a half-breed, which means he looks more black than not. His mom is a pagan clown, as in from a circus, and his dad was black.
>>
>>53638007
Beedy eyes are a small price to pay for power.
>>
>>53638045
party clown not circus clown, Big difference. the skill sets are only tentatively related, think how plumbers and electricians both deal with stuff flowing through walls and floors
>>
>>53638007

>REBD: I will show you all, SUSANNO!
>Complete Susanno appears, only to cover >head, REBD is too big.
>>
>>53638083
When I said "as in from a circus" I meant "an actual clown, I'm not using the word clown as an insult"
>>
>>53637814
No.
>>
>>53638109
fair enough. Sorry to get persnickety at you
>>
>>53638120
NO*
>>
>>53637956
Reminder that every agent in PotPC is a sue, despite their rabid hatred of sues.
>>
>>53638127
No? NO! nO...
>>
>>53638120
>>53638127
Then neck yourself, you piece of shit. It's people like you who lead to shit like ANAD.
>>
>>53638181
yes
>>
>>53638200
ANAD?
>>
>>53638200
Anerexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders?
>>
>>53638175
But of course. Magic must defeat magic.
>>
>>53638212
Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, apparently. No idea what that has to do with all caps.
>>
>>53638200
NO! MISSING. MISSINGNO.
>>
>>53638257
I think it might just make him too sick to his stomach to eat, which is more his problem than anything we should care about.
>>
>>53638200
You fool! Don't you see?
>>53638258
We are witnessing a Missingno in the wild. Shush, don't scare it off.
>>
>>53638291
Anon why are there almost 100 dildoes falling out of your bag?
>>
Why does anyone offer super strength without durability? What's even the point of that?
>>
>>53638508
Swole gains
>>
What would happen if I used Dandachi on Chaos marines? Would it heal them back to normal marines or what?
>>
>>53638508
Something something certain IRC members something something
>>
>>53638551
Heck if I know.
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.